| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | Morning. | 早 |
| [00:18] | Hey there, rock star. You sleep well? | 嘿 大明星 睡得好吗 |
| [00:21] | Yeah, Like a corpse. | 像尸体一样 |
| [00:23] | I can’t believe I’m in Andy King’s bed. | 不敢相信我上了Andy King的床 |
| [00:26] | Me neither. Let’s get out of here before he comes back. | 我也是 在他回来前赶紧走吧 |
| [00:29] | Er, no big deal, | 呃 别吓到 |
| [00:30] | but I think the condom MAYBE broke that last time. | 我觉得最后一次套套好像漏了 |
| [00:35] | What?! Please tell me you’re on the pill. | 什么 你吃了避孕药的对吧 |
| [00:38] | I’m kidding! Don’t worry, I’m not some kind of Fatal Attraction. | 开玩笑呢 别担心 我不是什么变态控制狂 |
| [00:44] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
| [00:46] | – Yeah, like the wolf. – Why don’t I make us something? | – 嗯 像饿狼一样 – 我给你做点东西吃吧 |
| [00:49] | Huh, you’re wearing my Alice Cooper T-shirt! | 哈 你穿着我的Alice Cooper体恤 |
| [00:52] | Yeah, I found it on the floor. Hope it’s OK. | 是啊 地上找到的 你不介意吧 |
| [00:56] | Girlfriend’s prerogative. Not that I’m your girlfriend. | 女友特权嘛 不是说我是你女朋友 |
| [01:00] | I mean, I am a girl, and your friend, hopefully… | 我是说 我是个女的 也是你朋友 但愿是 |
| [01:07] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
| [01:09] | – Hi, I’m Sam and I’m an addict. – Hi, Sam. | – 嗨 我叫Sam 是成瘾者 – 你好 Sam |
| [01:11] | I thought I had it under control. | 我以为我控制住了 |
| [01:13] | I felt like Grace Kelly, | 我感觉自己像Grace Kelly |
| [01:15] | but I looked more like Russell Brand in a River Island jumper. | 不过其实看上去更像穿着高街女装的Russell Brand |
| [01:19] | I’ve been clean now for a little over a year. | 我戒瘾一年多了 |
| [01:22] | At the moment, I’m building up the courage to tell my son what really…really happened. | 现在 我在慢慢增强勇气告诉我儿子究竟发生了什么 |
| [01:30] | But I’m very thankful | 但我非常感激 |
| [01:32] | that he has such a loving and present father, | 他有个那么爱他照顾他的爸爸 |
| [01:35] | even if I get a bit jealous of the time they spend together. | 虽然我有点嫉妒他们待在一起 |
| [01:38] | I try and tell myself that… | 但我尝试着告诉自己 |
| [01:39] | Love is not a competition. | 爱不是竞争 |
| [01:42] | Ooh. Is that…? Yeah. | 噢 是我的 好吧 |
| [01:49] | The cravings have gone, which I never thought I’d say. | 从没想过我会这么说 毒瘾已经没有了 |
| [01:51] | I mean, sometimes when I speak to my ex, | 我是说 有时候我和我前夫说话 |
| [01:53] | I could just kill for a line! | 真的很想再吸点 |
| [01:55] | But I know I just have to focus on the present. | 但我知道我得专注于现在 |
| [02:00] | It’s really just about staying in the moment, no matter what… | 最重要的是活在当下 无论 |
| [02:05] | Er, sorry. | 呃 对不起 |
| [02:11] | I should get this. | 我得接一下 |
| [02:14] | What’s wrong with my guitar? | 我的吉他怎么了 |
| [02:16] | I fixed it. The lower E string was really out of tune. | 我修了修 降E弦完全跑调了 |
| [02:18] | It was…It was in drop D. | 这 这是D音 |
| [02:21] | I always keep my axe in drop D, for shredding. | 我一直把我的吉他调成D音 为了速弹 |
| [02:25] | Oh. Sorry, I should’ve asked first. | 噢 对不起 我应该先问的 |
| [02:31] | I think you mean…AXED first. | 我觉得你是说先”吻”再调 |
| [02:35] | It’s fine, don’t worry about it. | 没事的 别担心了 |
| [02:37] | Wow, that’s lovely. Thank you very much. | 哇 太贴心了 非常感谢 |
| [02:46] | Are you not eating? | 你不吃吗 |
| [02:47] | No, I’m not hungry. But I like watching you eat. | 不 我不饿 我喜欢看着你吃 |
| [02:49] | Like putting a tiny piece of myself inside you. | 就像把我的一部分放进你身体里一样 |
| [02:52] | Shit! I’d better get ready. | 靠 我得准备出门了 |
| [02:54] | I’m singing at a Bar Mitzvah in two hours. | 两个小时后要给一个成年礼唱歌 |
| [02:56] | Living the dream, right? | 生命不息 梦想不止 对吧 |
| [03:02] | – What? – I’m taking you out for lunch. | – 干嘛 – 中午请你吃饭 |
| [03:04] | I’m already eating, actually. | 我其实已经在吃了 |
| [03:06] | When’s that ever stopped you? | 你什么时候会因为吃过饭就拒绝再吃 |
| [03:08] | Ben just invited me to his mother’s. | Ben刚刚邀请我去他妈妈家 |
| [03:10] | He’s got some big announcement, | 他有什么大事要公布 |
| [03:11] | but I’m not going into the scorpion’s nest alone. | 但我不能一个人进蝎子窝 |
| [03:13] | If I can pretend I’m normal for a couple of hours, | 如果我能装几个小时正常人 |
| [03:16] | he might drop the custody case. | 说不定他会放弃抚养权呢 |
| [03:17] | I need you there to keep me out of trouble. | 我需要你在那儿防止我闯祸 |
| [03:19] | Are you forgetting who you’re even talking to? | 你是不是忘了你在和谁讲话 |
| [03:23] | Doorbell. Got to go. | 门铃响了 回聊 |
| [03:25] | You’re coming. | 你必须去 |
| [03:29] | What’s that smell? | 什么味儿 |
| [03:30] | It’s like baked beans and sex. | 闻着像烤豆子和性 |
| [03:33] | That’s my new deodorant… Sexy Beans. | 是我新买的除臭剂 性感豆子 |
| [03:37] | Look, I’m not free and you can’t be here right now… | 听着 我没空 你赶紧走吧 |
| [03:40] | Oh. Hi. | 噢 嗨 |
| [03:42] | Uh, Shelly, this is my sister, Sam. | 呃 Shelly 这是我姐姐 Sam |
| [03:45] | Shelly’s just here… helping me out with that thing… | Shelly只是来帮我个忙 |
| [03:51] | Any time. If that problem happens again, you know who to call. | 随叫随到 如果还需要帮忙 你知道我的号码 |
| [03:55] | Yes, I do, thank you very much. I have your business card. | 我知道 谢谢你 我有你的名片 |
| [04:00] | I’m taking your T-shirt. If you want it back, | 我要穿走你的t恤 如果你想要回去 |
| [04:02] | you better call, P.s. I love role play. | 最好打给我 还有 我爱角色扮演 |
| [04:06] | – Nice meeting you. – Nice meeting you. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
| [04:09] | I thought you HAD a girlfriend. Roly was telling me about Gwen? | 我以为你有女朋友 Roly和我提过Gwen |
| [04:13] | Shelly’s not my girlfriend. | Shelly不是我女朋友 |
| [04:14] | She just a girl that comes round and says hello… | 她只是一个过来打招呼的女生 |
| [04:17] | With her vagina. | 张开双腿打招呼吗 |
| [04:18] | Please, I know the walk of shame. I invented it. | 拜托 没人比我更懂那种羞愧的步伐了 |
| [04:21] | One minute you’re blackout drunk, | 前一分钟你醉得不省人事 |
| [04:22] | the next thing, you’re waking up next to some Brazilian banker | 下一秒 你睡在巴西银行家旁 |
| [04:24] | in his Holiday Inn executive suite. | 在假日酒店豪华套房里醒来 |
| [04:26] | Which, by the way, is not as roomy as it sounds. | 顺便说下 没听上去那么宽敞 |
| [04:28] | Now, are you coming or am I telling Gwen about your sexcapades? | 现在 你是和我一起去Ben家 还是我告诉Gwen你的狂野性爱 |
| [04:32] | – You haven’t even got her number. – Oh, there we go. | – 你都没她的号码 – 这不就是了 |
| [04:36] | Here it is. Under favourites. Bless. | 找到了 还放在最爱分组里呢 甜蜜哟 |
| [04:39] | Give it back. Give it back. Sam… Give me back my phone! | 还给我 还给我 Sam 把我手机还给我 |
| [04:42] | – Are you coming? It’s ringing, it’s ringing! – Hang up! | – 你去不去 在响铃了 在响了 – 快挂掉 |
| [04:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [04:50] | Shit fuck dick balls crap cock arse motherfucker bitch pussy rimjob. | 靠操他妈烂鸡巴混蛋傻逼蠢货婊子 |
| [04:53] | – Good? – Yup. | – 好了吗 – 嗯 |
| [04:55] | Hi, munchkin! | 嗨 小可爱 |
| [04:58] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛 |
| [05:01] | I’ve come to give you the news. | 我是来传话的 |
| [05:03] | You’re adopted. | 你是领养的 |
| [05:05] | Phew, what a load off! | 呼 如释重负啊 |
| [05:08] | Hello, stranger! Andy. | 你好啊 陌生人 还有Andy |
| [05:11] | Sorry I didn’t warn you he was coming. He just insisted. | 抱歉没提前告诉你 他非要跟来 |
| [05:14] | I can go, if it’s too much trouble. | 如果麻烦我可以走 |
| [05:15] | No. Stay. We’re all family here. | 不 留下吧 我们都是一家人 |
| [05:21] | You better not fuck today up for me. | 你今天最好别惹事 |
| [05:25] | Dad, am I adopted? | 爸爸 我是领养的吗 |
| [05:27] | No. Where did you hear that rubbish? | 怎么会 你从哪听来的蠢话 |
| [05:29] | Fizzy drinks. Shrinking kids’ brains. | 都怪碳酸饮料 毁了孩子的大脑 |
| [05:32] | Like syphilis in a can. isn’t it? | 就像瓶装的梅毒 |
| [05:33] | Couldn’t agree more. They’re toxic. | 没错 它们就是毒药 |
| [05:35] | Rex, hey! | Rex 嘿 |
| [05:37] | Good to see you, Ands, my man. Hey, Sammy. | 很高兴见到你 老兄 嘿 Sammy |
| [05:40] | Rex. Good to see you. | Rex 很高兴见到你 |
| [05:42] | I thought you were saving the world somewhere? | 我以为你在哪儿拯救世界呢 |
| [05:43] | Yeah, yeah, Rwanda, yeah. I’m on leave from OpSmile for two weeks. | 是啊 卢旺达 我从微笑行动请了两周假 |
| [05:47] | Just long enough to catch up with the fam. | 正好和家里人聚聚 |
| [05:50] | You guys get comfy. I’ll tell Mum you’re here. | 你们休息下 我去告诉老妈你们来了 |
| [05:55] | You’ll never guess what Uncle Rex got me from Africa. | 你们绝对猜不到Rex叔叔从非洲给我带了什么 |
| [05:57] | – A malaria tent? – A bracelet. | – 防蚊帐篷 – 手链 |
| [05:59] | – Masculine. – It’s beautiful, darling. | – 真有男子汉气概 – 很漂亮 宝贝 |
| [06:01] | Last-minute gift from Duty Free? I’ve been there. | 临上飞机前在免税店买的吗 我也干过 |
| [06:03] | No, actually, a little girl made it for me after I fixed her cleft palate. | 事实上 是一个小姑娘在我治好她的唇裂后给我做的 |
| [06:08] | It’s so rewarding, watching them look in the mirror for the first time and hear them say, | 最大的回报就是看着他第一次面对镜子然后说 |
| [06:12] | “That’s me. You know, that’s what I look like now.” | “那才是我 我现在的样子” |
| [06:17] | Yeah. Actually, that reminds me. I got you a gift too, Errol. | 噢对了 提醒我了 Errol 我也给你带了礼物 |
| [06:20] | There it is, There you go. | 找到了 拿着 |
| [06:22] | Er, thanks. | 呃 谢谢 |
| [06:25] | You’re welcome. And remember, | 不用谢 记着 |
| [06:26] | that’s not any old opened pack of gum. | 那不是随便一包拆了的口香糖 |
| [06:27] | I got that from an old homeless guy after I bought him a beer. | 是一个年迈的流浪汉在我给他买了瓶啤酒后给我的 |
| [06:33] | Hello, everyone. | 好啊 各位 |
| [06:34] | Hi, Joan. | 嗨 Joan |
| [06:35] | If it isn’t my favourite ex-daughter-in-law. | 这不是我最喜欢的前儿媳妇吗 |
| [06:38] | I’m your ONLY ex-daughter-in-law. | 我是你唯一一个前儿媳妇 |
| [06:41] | Did Errol tell you, he set up the dining table all by himself? | Errol有没有和你说 他一个人摆好了整个餐桌 |
| [06:45] | Made the name cards and everything. | 做了名牌和所有别的东西 |
| [06:46] | Mum, you’re sitting next to Dad. | 妈妈 你坐在爸爸旁边 |
| [06:48] | Oh, that’s great. | 噢 太好了 |
| [06:49] | Andy, what a lovely surprise. | Andy 真是太惊喜了 |
| [06:51] | Like that time you fell face first into the wedding cake. | 就像那次你把脸摔进婚礼蛋糕里一样 |
| [06:57] | I can’t remember anything about that night. I was wasted. | 我不记得那晚的事了 我烂醉如泥 |
| [06:59] | Yes. We remember. | 是啊 我们记得 |
| [07:01] | Speaking of, what would everyone like to drink? | 说到这个 大家想喝点什么 |
| [07:03] | I know you love a good glass of white, don’t you, Sam? | Sam 我知道你想要一杯上好的白葡萄酒是吧 |
| [07:06] | Oh, Joan, you know I can’t… | 噢 Joan 你知道我不能 |
| [07:10] | ..Wait to try…some of your white. That would be lovely. | 等得及尝尝你的白葡萄酒了 太好了 |
| [07:13] | Ben, can I have a quick word? It’s about school fees. | Ben 能借一步说话吗 关于学费的事 |
| [07:17] | Since everyone’s pairing up, how about a quick band meeting, Errol? | 既然是两两配对 Errol 能借一步开个乐队会议吗 |
| [07:20] | C’mon, it’s a simple question, who do you choose? | 拜托 就是个简单的问题 你选谁 |
| [07:23] | And you’re the same distance away? | 你们距离都一样 |
| [07:25] | Yes. The house is on fire. | 是啊 房子着火了 |
| [07:26] | We’re both inside, we’re both the exact same distance from you | 我们都在屋里 我们离你距离一样远 |
| [07:29] | and you can only save one of us. | 而你只能救一个人 |
| [07:31] | Who do you pick? Is it me or is it Rex? | 你选谁 救我还是Rex |
| [07:33] | Well, Rex is a doctor, so if I get hurt saving him… | Rex是个医生 所以如果我救他的时候受伤了 |
| [07:37] | Come on, you’re not seriously going to pick Jesus Christ, Super Surgeon? | 不会吧 你不是真的要选那个天杀的超级医生吧 |
| [07:40] | Why? Are you jealous? | 为什么 你嫉妒了 |
| [07:41] | Pfft. Of that clown? Please. | 切 嫉妒那个小丑 怎么可能 |
| [07:44] | Now, we’re both unconscious, | 现在 我们都晕过去了 |
| [07:46] | so our skills don’t come into play this time. Who do you pick? | 所以我们的技能不在考虑范围内 你选谁 |
| [07:48] | – You want me to pick a favourite? – No… | – 你要我选个最爱出来 – 才不是 |
| [07:51] | No, I just want you to tell me | 我只是想让你告诉我 |
| [07:54] | which one of your uncles you don’t want see burning to death. | 你不想谁被活活烧死 |
| [07:58] | Hypothetically. | 假设而已 |
| [08:00] | Do you think Mum and Dad are getting back together? | 你觉得爸爸是要和妈妈复合吗 |
| [08:03] | I think that’s what Dad’s announcement is. | 我觉得爸爸想公布的就是这事 |
| [08:04] | Pick an uncle and I’ll tell you. | 先选我再告诉你 |
| [08:07] | OK, I’ll pick one, but I need time to think about it. | 好吧 我会选 但我得想想 |
| [08:12] | – You said you were going to tell her. – I am, I just…haven’t yet. | – 你说过你会告诉她的 – 我会啊 只是还没说 |
| [08:16] | It’s been a year. She’s going to find out I was in rehab at some point. | 都一年了 她迟早会发现我进了康复中心 |
| [08:18] | Where does she think I disappeared to for there months? | 不然她觉得我那三个月失踪到哪儿去了 |
| [08:20] | I might have told her you went to stay with your parents in Spain | 我可能告诉她 我们分居之后你去西班牙陪父母了 |
| [08:24] | to regroup after the separation. | 化解分手的悲痛 |
| [08:26] | – You have terrible honesty issues. – I’m honest, | – 你真的有很严重的诚信问题 – 我很诚实 |
| [08:28] | It’s just…if Mum finds out you did drugs then she’ll find out i did them too, | 但如果我妈发现你嗑药 她就会发现我也嗑药 |
| [08:32] | and I just…I can’t do that to her. | 我不能这样对她 |
| [08:34] | She doesn’t even know I smoke cigarettes. | 她连我抽烟都不知道 |
| [08:36] | Can’t you just play along, please, for Roly? | 你能不能就帮忙演一演 拜托 为了Roly |
| [08:41] | Fine. So, what’s this big news? | 好吧 那你要宣布什么大事 |
| [08:44] | I’m not telling till after lunch. | 午餐后我才会说 |
| [08:46] | – Are you dropping the custody case? – Um…no. | – 你是不是要放弃抚养权了 – 呃 不是 |
| [08:50] | Are you dying? Is it that weird lump on your ball? | 你是不是要死了 是不是你蛋蛋上那个奇怪的肿块 |
| [08:52] | What? No. What weird lump? | 什么 不是 什么奇怪的肿块 |
| [08:56] | You’re like one of those bomb sniffing dogs. | 你真像防暴犬一样嗅觉灵敏 |
| [08:59] | Ehh, have you got any beer? | 呃 有啤酒吗 |
| [09:03] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
| [09:04] | You know, you might not remember the wedding, but I do. | 你知道吗 你可能不记得婚礼那天了 但我记得 |
| [09:07] | And aside from the heartbreak of watching my son make the biggest mistake of his life, | 除了心碎地看着我儿子犯下他人生最大的错误之外 |
| [09:11] | it was one of the more enjoyable nights I’ve had. | 算得上是我最享受的夜晚之一 |
| [09:15] | Yeah, the band were good, weren’t they? | 是啊 乐队不错 是吧 |
| [09:18] | I’m not talking about the band. | 我不是在说乐队 |
| [09:22] | Errol’s a lucky boy. Two strapping uncles looking out for him, Keep him on his toes. | Errol很幸运 有高大的叔叔和舅舅照看他保护他 |
| [09:28] | What are you two gossiping about? | 你们俩在说什么呢 |
| [09:30] | Your amazing cooking. | 你让人惊叹的厨艺 |
| [09:32] | Rex is making spring lamb au jus with potatoes dauphinoise. | Rex要做羊肉原汁配焗土豆 |
| [09:37] | I swear, if he hadn’t become a paediatric surgeon, | 我发誓 如果他没当儿童外科医生 |
| [09:39] | he’d be a Michelin star chef by now. | 现在就是米其林星级大厨了 |
| [09:42] | No, no, It’s nothing. | 这没什么了 |
| [09:43] | The secret is you’ve just got to slow roast it for ages on an achingly low temp | 秘诀就是要用小火慢慢烤 |
| [09:48] | until the meat just melts off the bone. | 直到肉从骨头上化下来 |
| [09:51] | You are just too perfect. | 你简直是太完美了 |
| [09:54] | That’ll be the others. | 肯定是其他客人来了 |
| [10:00] | “You’re just too perfect.” | “你简直是太完美了” |
| [10:04] | Andy! Hey. | Andy 嘿 |
| [10:06] | Bruce? What are you doing here? | Bruce 你在这干嘛 |
| [10:08] | Our kids play on the same football team. How do you two…? | 我们的孩子在一个足球队里 你们两个是怎么 |
| [10:12] | – Fight club. – Mate! First rule. | – 搏击俱乐部 – 兄弟 忘了第一条规则吗 |
| [10:14] | Watch out for this one, she tackles like John Terry. | 小心这个家伙 她铲起球来就像John Terry |
| [10:17] | Let’s hope she isn’t racist like John Terry. | 希望她不像John Terry那样种族歧视 |
| [10:21] | – Allegedly. – Mrs Meyer, these are for you. | – 我是听说的 – Meyer夫人 这是送给你的 |
| [10:24] | – Oh, they’re lovely. Where did you get them? – Tesco. | – 真美 你从哪弄来的 – 乐购超市 |
| [10:27] | Hey, Bruce. How’s Claire? | 嗨 Bruce Claire最近还好吧 |
| [10:30] | Great. Busy managing the salon. Work, work, work. | 很好 在忙美容院的事呢 整天工作 |
| [10:34] | She did Tiff’s nails. Show her, Tiff. | 她给Tiff美甲了 给她看看 Tiff |
| [10:36] | – Wow. Those are fab. – Do you like them, Errol? | – 哇 真好看 – 你喜欢吗 Errol |
| [10:39] | Mum’s nail polish gives me a rash. | 指甲油会让我起疹子 |
| [10:40] | Bruce, this is my brother, Rex. He’s visiting from Africa. | Bruce 这是我弟弟Rex 他刚从非洲回来看我们 |
| [10:43] | Oh, cool. My dad’s Nigerian. Igbo. | 真好 我爸是尼日利亚人 伊博族 |
| [10:46] | Kedu ka imere? | 你好吗 |
| [10:49] | – Yes. – What did you say, Uncle Rex? | – 是的 – Rex叔叔 你刚说的什么 |
| [10:51] | I asked how he was doing, in Igbo. | 我用伊博语问他还好吗 |
| [10:53] | “Entres dans mon Jacuzzi.” What’s that in French, Errol? | “进到我的浴缸来” Errol 这句法语是什么意思 |
| [10:57] | – Get in my Jacuzzi? – You’re welcome. | – 到我浴缸里来 – 别羡慕我 |
| [10:59] | Sam, would you help me put these in water? | Sam 过来帮我把花放到花瓶里 |
| [11:01] | Come on, kids, I’ll tell you about how I helped a lioness give birth. | 过来小鬼头们 我和你们说我帮母狮接生的故事 |
| [11:05] | Spoiler alert – he’s the father. | 剧透 他是那个父亲 |
| [11:08] | I didn’t know you were mates with Ben. | 我都不知道你和Ben是朋友 |
| [11:09] | Er, no, we’re not really. | 也不算吧 |
| [11:11] | He invited Tiff so Errol would have company. | 他邀请Tiff过来陪Errol的 |
| [11:13] | I swear I wouldn’t have come if I knew you and Sam were here. | 我发誓如果知道你和Sam在这 我绝对不会来的 |
| [11:15] | I mean, with the custody thing. I hate picking sides. | 我真心不想介入他们的抚养权争夺中 |
| [11:17] | Yeah, but if you had to, you’d pick Sam, right? | 但如果你必须表个态 你会站在Sam这边 对吧 |
| [11:19] | – She’s always talking about how much she likes you. – Really? | – 她总是说她多么喜欢你 – 真的吗 |
| [11:22] | No. But you know, she could have been. | 假的 但也不一定啦 |
| [11:24] | – Now, I’m cooler than Rex, aren’t I? – Yeah, definitely. | – 我比Rex要酷 对吧 – 当然 |
| [11:27] | If you were a boy band, he’d be like Gary Barlow. | 如果你们是一个男孩团体 他就是Gary Barlow |
| [11:30] | He gets all the respect, but Robbie’s having ALL the fun. | 大家都尊重他 但Robbie才是最快活的 |
| [11:34] | But people still respect Robbie as well, right? | 但大家也同样尊重Robbie的 对吧 |
| [11:36] | – Yeah, sure. – Yeah | – 当然了 – 那就好 |
| [11:38] | Now tell me this – is it incest if you had sex with your ex-GILF-in-law? | 我问你 跟前亲家上床算不算乱伦 |
| [11:43] | What? | 啥 |
| [11:45] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
| [11:46] | Isn’t Errol doing well? | Errol是不是很棒 |
| [11:47] | I know. Did he tell you he got an A on his family tree project? | 是啊 他有没有告诉你 他做的家谱得了A |
| [11:50] | Brilliant. | 太好了 |
| [11:51] | You know, I was so worried about him after the separation. | 你俩分开后我真的很担心他 |
| [11:54] | Especially while you were in Spain, living it up. | 特别是你在西班牙纵情作乐那阵儿 |
| [11:57] | Thank goodness Ben was around to pick up the pieces. | 还好有Ben收拾残局 |
| [11:59] | You still haven’t touched your wine. | 你怎么一口都没喝呢 |
| [12:01] | I’m just…saving it for the meal. | 我留着吃饭的时候喝 |
| [12:05] | Sam, are we friends? | Sam 我们是朋友吗 |
| [12:09] | Of course. Yes. | 当然是啊 |
| [12:10] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
| [12:12] | I was afraid we had a sort of Queen Liz and Diana sort of thing going on. | 我很怕我们会像伊丽莎白女王和戴安娜王妃一样 |
| [12:15] | – We know how that ended. – Right, so who’s Charles? | – 那结局不怎么好 – 是啊 那谁是查尔斯王子 |
| [12:19] | Well, the family is Charles. | 家庭就是查尔斯王子 |
| [12:20] | And we all want what’s best for Charles, don’t we? | 我们都是为了查尔斯王子好 不是吗 |
| [12:23] | I mean, just because you ran off to Spain when Errol needed you most, | 虽然你在Errol最需要你的时候跑到西班牙去了 |
| [12:26] | doesn’t mean that your heart isn’t in the right place. | 并不意味着你没有心系家庭 |
| [12:30] | I’m sure you had your reasons. | 我相信你一定有你的苦衷 |
| [12:33] | Here, let’s make a toast… to Charles. | 来 这一杯敬查尔斯王子 |
| [12:39] | Actually, I just remembered. I’m on antibiotics. | 我刚想起来 我最近在吃抗生素 |
| [12:42] | – So I shouldn’t really be drinking. – Just one sip won’t kill you. | – 所以我不能喝酒 – 就一口又不会死 |
| [12:45] | Come on, drink up, or I’ll feel insulted. | 快点 喝完 不然很不礼貌 |
| [12:58] | This is grape juice. | 这是葡萄汁 |
| [12:59] | Like I’d give wine to an addict! That was too easy. | 你以为我真会让瘾君子喝酒吗 你太不坚定了 |
| [13:03] | How can you be trusted with Errol’s custody when you can’t even stay on the wagon? | 你都无法戒瘾 怎么来抚养Errol |
| [13:07] | So you knew I was in rehab? | 你知道我在康复中心 |
| [13:08] | A friend of mine spotted you | 我朋友的女儿有厌食症 |
| [13:10] | in the same clinic as her anorexic daughter. | 她在常去的那家诊所看到你了 |
| [13:12] | Don’t tell Ben I know. He likes to think he has secrets. | 不要告诉Ben我知道了 他喜欢自以为有秘密的感觉 |
| [13:16] | Just going to go and put change in the meter. | 我去外面呼吸下新鲜空气 |
| [13:20] | Who do you support, Errol? | Errol 你支持哪个球队 |
| [13:22] | He’s a Gooner, like his uncle and me. | 他支持枪迷(阿森纳球迷) 跟我和他叔叔一样 |
| [13:23] | You said you were a Spurs fan, like your mum and me. | 你以前说你支持热刺 就像你妈和我一样 |
| [13:26] | What? I like them both. I couldn’t possibly pick a favourite. | 什么 我都喜欢 没有”最爱”一说 |
| [13:30] | You can’t like Tottenham AND Arsenal! | 你不能同时支持热刺和阿森纳 |
| [13:32] | That’s like rooting for the Nazis and the French Resistance. | 这就像支持纳粹的同时又支持法国反抗军 |
| [13:35] | Arsenal have more French players, | 阿森纳的法国球员更多 |
| [13:36] | doesn’t that make Spurs the Nazis? | 所以热刺是纳粹咯 |
| [13:38] | Spurs have a lot of Jewish fans, though. | 但热刺有很多犹太球迷 |
| [13:39] | Yeah, not many Jewish Nazis, are there? | 就是 可没有犹太纳粹吧 |
| [13:41] | Since when do you care about football, Andy? | 你什么时候关心起足球了 Andy |
| [13:43] | You should support Fulham, like me and Tiff. | 你应该支持富勒姆 就像我和Tiff一样 |
| [13:45] | Nobody gets hurt when you support Fulham. They’re Switzerland. | 支持富勒姆绝对天下太平 他们是中立的 |
| [13:47] | Oh, that reminds me. This is a football field | 说到足球 这是我驻扎在索马里的时候 |
| [13:49] | I helped build when I was stationed in Somalia. | 帮他们搭建的一个足球场 |
| [13:52] | Nice job There’s not even any grass on it. | 干得好啊 连草皮都没有 |
| [13:55] | Yeah I know, but the kids don’t mind. | 我知道 不过孩子们不介意 |
| [13:57] | It used to be a mass grave. | 那里以前是乱坟岗 |
| [14:01] | Can you guess what it’s called now? | 你猜猜 现在叫什么 |
| [14:02] | “No grass field”? | “无草足球场” |
| [14:04] | It’s called Errolfield. | 叫”Errol球场” |
| [14:06] | Nice touch, bro. | 不错啊老弟 |
| [14:07] | Very cool. | 酷毙了 |
| [14:12] | Looking at that dusty field makes me feel thirsty. | 灰蒙蒙的球场看得我有点口渴 |
| [14:14] | Uncle Andy, I’d really like an apple juice. | Andy舅舅 我想喝杯苹果汁 |
| [14:17] | Your legs aren’t broken. | 你腿断了吗 |
| [14:18] | You can have my drink, Errol. I didn’t touch the sides. | Errol 你可以喝我的 我没有碰到杯口 |
| [14:21] | Thanks, but I really just want some apple juice. It’s my…favourite. | 谢谢 但我就想喝苹果汁 那是我的 最爱 |
| [14:25] | I’ll get you one, mate. | 我去给你倒 |
| [14:27] | I got this one, T-Rex. | 还是我来吧 霸王龙 |
| [14:30] | Oh, help yourself. | 噢 真随性呢 |
| [14:32] | You certainly did at the wedding. | 就像在婚礼上那样 |
| [14:35] | Um…where’s Sam? | 呃 Sam去哪了 |
| [14:36] | Not sure. Have you tried Spain? | 不清楚 你去西班牙找找看 |
| [14:44] | His highness’s apple juice. | 殿下 您的苹果汁 |
| [14:46] | Not thirsty any more. | 我不渴了 |
| [14:47] | Bruce, if you and Tiff are interested, | Bruce 如果你和Tiff感兴趣的话就一起来吧 |
| [14:48] | Rex and I are taking Errol camping next weekend. | 我和Rex下个周末打算带Errol露营 |
| [14:51] | I’m going to teach this little guy all about edible plants. | 我要教这个小家伙野外哪些植物是可食用的 |
| [14:54] | Uncle Rex makes botany really fun. | Rex叔叔让植物学变得有意思多了 |
| [14:55] | Botany’s my…FAVOURITE. | 植物学是我的 最爱 |
| [14:58] | I ate an orchid on a Thai beef salad once. | 我有次在泰式牛肉沙拉里吃了兰花 |
| [15:03] | It was interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
| [15:05] | Yeah, well, what did I teach you last week? | 呵 我上周教你什么了 |
| [15:07] | How to delete my search history? | 如何清除搜索记录 |
| [15:08] | Bingo. And that is a skill for life. | 对 那可是终生受益的生存技能呢 |
| [15:10] | Right, half-time. Who’s up for a game of three-a-side? | 中场休息了 谁想来场三人制足球赛 |
| [15:17] | Dad. | 老爸 |
| [15:19] | Bruce Bruce. | |
| [15:20] | Yes! | 太好了 |
| [15:21] | You should pick Andy. I haven’t played in ages. | 你选Andy吧 我好久没踢球了 |
| [15:23] | – Rusty. – Uncle… | – 生疏了 – 呃 |
| [15:26] | Rex Rex. | |
| [15:29] | Andy, I guess. | 那就Andy了 |
| [16:01] | He’s amazing. | 他太厉害了 |
| [16:03] | Heard West Ham tried signing him, | 听说西汉姆以前想签他 |
| [16:05] | but he just wanted to be a doctor. | 但他一心只想做医生 |
| [16:08] | Well, then… | 这样的话 |
| [16:09] | It’s time to send him back to the hospital. | 如他所愿 送他去医院吧 |
| [16:13] | Go, go, go! Take him! | 快快快 拿下他 |
| [16:19] | Oh, shit… | 噢 操 |
| [16:24] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的真的很抱歉 |
| [16:26] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
| [16:28] | I’m sure you can find a way of making it up to me. | 我相信你会想办法补偿我的 |
| [16:31] | What were you doing kicking the ball like that, anyway? | 你干嘛那样踢球啊 |
| [16:34] | It was a mis-kick. | 失误了 |
| [16:35] | Bruce, did that look like a mis-kick to you? | Bruce 你觉得那脚球是失误吗 |
| [16:36] | I didn’t see. My contact fell out. | 我没看到 我的隐形眼镜掉了 |
| [16:40] | But you’re wearing your glasses. | 但你戴着框架眼镜呢 |
| [16:42] | Where’s Mum? | 我妈妈呢 |
| [16:44] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
| [16:45] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
| [16:46] | Maybe she ran away. | 也许她跑了 |
| [16:48] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
| [16:49] | That’s what my dad did – my real dad. | 我爸就跑了 我亲爸 |
| [16:51] | He was a worthless fart-hole. | 他就是个没用的混蛋 |
| [16:53] | That’s what my mum says. | 我妈说的 |
| [16:55] | Do you think you’ll ever get married? | 你觉得你以后会结婚吗 |
| [16:57] | Oh, yeah, definitely! Yeah. | 会 当然会了 |
| [16:58] | I want loads of kids. | 我要生很多小孩 |
| [17:00] | If I have a girl, I’m going to call her Scout, | 如果我有女儿 就给她取名Scout |
| [17:03] | like in To Kill A Mockingbird. | <杀死一只知更鸟>里面的名字 |
| [17:05] | If I have a boy, I’m going to call him Spock. | 如果我有儿子 就给他取名Spock |
| [17:07] | I don’t want a husband, though. I’m going to get a sperm donor. | 但我不想要丈夫 我要用捐赠的精子受孕 |
| [17:10] | – What’s that? – I’m not really sure. | – 那是什么 – 我也不太清楚 |
| [17:11] | I heard about it on Jeremy Kyle. | 在 |
| [17:15] | Have you ever kissed a girl on the mouth? | 你和女生接过吻吗 |
| [17:18] | The human mouth has over 1,000 different types of bacteria. | 人类嘴唇上有上千种不同类型的细菌 |
| [17:21] | So, is that a “No”? | 那就是没有咯 |
| [17:23] | Er… | 呃 |
| [17:24] | Oh, just close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
| [17:29] | What are you two doing in my bedroom? | 你们两个在我的卧室干什么 |
| [17:31] | We’re not kissing on the mouth. | 绝对不是在接吻 |
| [17:33] | No, you hang up first. | 不 你先挂 |
| [17:35] | No, you hang up first! | 不 你先挂嘛 |
| [17:38] | Look, about your mum’s face. | 听着 关于你妈的脸 |
| [17:40] | Um… It was an accident. | 真的是个意外(灾难) |
| [17:42] | Not her face – she’s got a beautiful face. Not in a sexy way. | 不是说她 她很美 不是让人性致盎然那种 |
| [17:45] | – For her age… – Did you find Sam? | – 她那个年纪 – 你找到Sam了吗 |
| [17:47] | – Not yet. – This is typical. | – 还没 – 她一贯如此 |
| [17:49] | When we were in marrige, she’d always disappear like this after a big fight. | 我们离婚前 每次大吵一架后她都会这么消失 |
| [17:52] | She was always paranoid I was cheating on her. | 她总是疑神疑鬼 以为我在外面有女人 |
| [17:54] | – Were you cheating on her? – Not always. | – 那你在外面有女人吗 – 时有时无 |
| [17:55] | – Look, about that call… – You don’t need to explain. | – 刚才那通电话 – 不用解释 |
| [17:58] | No, I want to. | 不 我想解释 |
| [17:59] | See…I’ve been seeing someone else. | 我在和别人约会 |
| [18:02] | That’s why I invited everyone here. | 所以我把大家都请过来了 |
| [18:04] | Everyone else, not you. | 其他人 不包括你 |
| [18:06] | I wanted Errol to have as many people around him as possible | 我希望我宣布这个消息的时候 |
| [18:09] | for support, when I break the news. | 大家都在Errol身旁支持他 |
| [18:10] | Do you think he’ll be all right? | 你觉得他能接受吗 |
| [18:11] | Yeah, sure. He’s a tough kid. | 当然了 他很坚强的 |
| [18:14] | As long as he’s got his inhaler. | 只要他带着吸入器 |
| [18:17] | Y’ello! | 有人吗 |
| [18:24] | Er… Are you all right? | 呃 你还好吧 |
| [18:26] | Yeah! Yeah, I’m great. Just got some dust in my eyes. | 嗯 我没事 就是眼睛里进了点沙子 |
| [18:29] | – I should probably tell the others I found you… – No, just…wait. | – 我去告诉他们找到你了 – 先别 等一下 |
| [18:32] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
| [18:42] | Ben and I used to come up here and smoke a joint | 我和Ben以前经常在Joan给Errol换尿布的时候 |
| [18:44] | while Joan was changing Errol’s nappies. | 跑到这上边来偷偷抽大麻 |
| [18:47] | You must think I’m really stupid | 你肯定觉得我很傻 |
| [18:48] | hiding in an attic like… Anne Frank or something. | 像Anne Frank一样躲在阁楼上 |
| [18:52] | Sometimes I tell Claire I’m going out to buy milk | 有时候我告诉Claire说我去买牛奶 |
| [18:55] | but I’m really going to Starbucks to work on my comics. | 但实际上我只是去星巴克画漫画 |
| [18:57] | – You draw comics? – Well, webcomics. | – 你还会画漫画 – 嗯 只是网络漫画 |
| [19:00] | And I can’t actually draw, | 而且我也不会画画 |
| [19:03] | it’s more stick figures with witty writing. | 更像是用指尖去完成一种诙谐的文风 |
| [19:05] | ATTEMPTED witty writing. | 尝试性的诙谐文风 |
| [19:07] | Yeah, I know, “Grow up, Bruce.” | 我知道 “成熟点吧 Bruce” |
| [19:09] | – Claire thinks it’s stupid too. – It’s not stupid. It’s sweet. | – Claire也认为这很蠢 – 这不蠢 很好啊 |
| [19:12] | – I just didn’t know you were so… nerdy. – Really?! | – 我只是不知道你原来还这么书呆 – 真的吗 |
| [19:16] | I mean, come on, look at me. | 我是说 看看我样子 |
| [19:18] | – I guess you’re right! – Thanks | – 我想你是对的 – 谢谢 |
| [19:21] | I am a terrible mother, aren’t I? | 我不是一个好妈妈 对吧 |
| [19:23] | What? No. You’re a great mum. | 什么 怎么可能 你是一个很棒的妈妈 |
| [19:26] | I see the way Roly looks at you. | 我注意过Roly看你的眼神 |
| [19:28] | That’s just his lazy eye. | 那只是他犯懒的眼神 |
| [19:30] | But you look like you know what you’re doing. | 但是你看起来一副信心满满的样子 |
| [19:32] | What’s your secret? | 有什么诀窍吗 |
| [19:33] | Honestly? When things get too much… | 说实话吗 压力大的时候 |
| [19:36] | I have a special pillow I scream into. | 我就捂着一个枕头大声咆哮 |
| [19:39] | – How often do you need the pillow? – Not often. | – 多久咆哮一次 – 也不是很频繁 |
| [19:41] | About ten times a day. | 一天就十来次吧 |
| [19:44] | And if you don’t have a pillow to hand, | 如果你手头没有一个枕头的话 |
| [19:46] | you can use your arm. | 那就用你的胳膊 |
| [19:48] | Like so… | 就像这样 |
| [19:50] | Nngh! | 啊 |
| [19:55] | Nnnnghh! | 啊 |
| [19:58] | – Ooh…! – Wow! Better? | – 喔 – 哇噢 好点了吗 |
| [20:01] | – I feel a little bit light-headed. – Yeah, I know, right? | – 吼得有点大脑缺氧 – 是啊 我知道 |
| [20:06] | Oh…this is it. | 哎 也就这样了 |
| [20:08] | I’m going to be a single mum for the rest of my life. | 我余生都得是一个单亲妈妈了 |
| [20:11] | I’m going to end up like Joan. Some nasty, mean, bitchy cow | 最后沦落成Joan那样 一个刻薄恶毒的老女人 |
| [20:16] | who hasn’t had a willy up her in about a century | 百年没尝过男人的滋味了 |
| [20:18] | Don’t worry, you’ll get a willy up you. | 别担心 你还能尝到男人的滋味 |
| [20:24] | But seriously, I… I think you’ll find someone. | 不过说真的 我觉得你会遇到合适的人的 |
| [20:27] | You know, you’re smart, funny, attractive… | 你看啊 你聪明风趣有魅力 |
| [20:31] | – You’re great at hide and seek. – You found me. | – 还很擅长玩躲猫猫 – 可你还是找到我了呀 |
| [20:33] | Well, I’m an excellent seeker. | 那是因为我特别擅长找人啊 |
| [20:39] | Found her! | 找到她了 |
| [20:43] | What on earth are you doing up here? | 你到底在上面干嘛呢 |
| [20:45] | What happened to your face? | 你脸上怎么了 |
| [20:46] | What’s that smell? | 什么味儿 |
| [20:51] | Shit! | 该死 |
| [20:54] | It’s ruined. | 烤焦了 |
| [20:56] | Who’s up for curry, then? | 那有谁想吃咖喱吗 |
| [20:57] | I don’t mind it a little well-done. | 我不介意吃有点烤焦的 |
| [20:59] | Uncle Rex, why did you set it so high? | Rex叔叔 你为什么把温度调那么高 |
| [21:01] | I…didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
| [21:03] | Duhn-duhn-duhnnn. | 铛铛铛 |
| [21:04] | – We’d better call Scotland Yard, then. – You did this! | – 那看来我们该报警了 – 是你干的 |
| [21:07] | Whoa, Rex, slow down. | 喂 Rex 冷静一下 |
| [21:09] | -Andy’s never touched an oven in his life. | Andy这辈子从来没碰过烤箱 |
| [21:10] | – He can barely cook a Pot Noodle. – Yeah. | – 他连个泡面都煮不好的 – 是啊 |
| [21:12] | Why would I want to ruin my own lunch? | 我为什么要毁了自己的午餐 |
| [21:13] | I don’t know. You tell me. You’ve been jabbing at me all day. | 谁知道呢 你倒是说啊 你一整天都在攻击我 |
| [21:16] | What, did I piss you off in a past life or something? | 我上辈子欠你的还是怎么了 |
| [21:17] | “Oh, the golden boy never does anything wrong.” | “噢 天之骄子从不会犯错误” |
| [21:20] | “Oh, look at me, I’m the world’s best surgeon.” | “噢 快看我 我是世上最好的外科医生” |
| [21:22] | “Oh, look at me, I’m the world’s best chef.” | “噢 快看我 我是世上最好的厨子” |
| [21:24] | “Oh, look at me, I’m the world’s best uncle!” | “噢 快看我 我是世上最好的叔叔” |
| [21:26] | Well, at least I’ve put my time in with Roly. | 是啊 至少我愿意花时间陪Roly啊 |
| [21:28] | Where’ve you been this last decade?! | 你这过去十年干嘛了 |
| [21:29] | Please stop fighting over me. | 请不要为我吵架了 |
| [21:31] | Stay out of this, Errol! | Errol 你别管这事 |
| [21:32] | You are like a one-man typhoon. Is there anything you can’t ruin? | 你简直是人形台风 能别把啥事都毁了吗 |
| [21:35] | Oh, get over it, love. | 别纠结了 亲 |
| [21:36] | I’m sorry I shagged you and then never called. | 很抱歉我睡了你却再没给你打电话 |
| [21:40] | Have you lost your mind?! | 你有病吧 |
| [21:42] | We never shagged. | 我们从没睡过 |
| [21:44] | Er, hello? The wedding. | 呃 想想啊 婚礼的时候 |
| [21:46] | We shared a joint at the wedding, you idiot. | 我们是在一起抽麻烟 你个白痴 |
| [21:49] | What’s a joint? | 什么是麻烟 |
| [21:50] | It’s a marijuana cigarette. | 就是大麻卷成的香烟 |
| [21:51] | – Where did you learn that? – Jeremy Kyle. | – 你从哪知道的 – |
| [21:53] | So, wait, you’re judging me for going to rehab, while you’re the pothead? | 等等 你一直指责我去康复中心 可你自己也是个瘾君子 |
| [21:55] | I tried it once, 12 years ago. | 我就试过一次 还是十二年前了 |
| [21:58] | That hardly makes me Keith Richards. | 不能因为这就说我是Keith Richards |
| [22:00] | I tried peyote once in Guadalajara. | 我在瓜达拉哈拉试过一次迷幻剂 |
| [22:01] | Big deal, I did meth twice in Hackney. | 了不起啊 我还在哈克尼区试过两次冰毒呢 |
| [22:03] | Well, two and a half times. It’s complicated. | 好吧 其实是两次半 一言难尽 |
| [22:06] | Mum, wait, you knew Sam went to rehab? | 等等 妈妈 你知道Sam去康复中心的事情 |
| [22:08] | Of course I did, darling, I’m your mother. | 我当然知道了 亲爱的 我是你妈啊 |
| [22:10] | Anyway, everyone’s in rehab, it’s the new black. | 那又怎样 每个人都去康复中心 这是新潮流 |
| [22:13] | What’s rehab? | 什么是康复中心 |
| [22:14] | Hotel for druggies. | 瘾君子的旅馆 |
| [22:15] | But, Mum, I thought you were sick. | 但是 妈妈 我以为你当时是生病了 |
| [22:17] | I was, munchkin. I’ll explain everything later. | 我是生病了 小家伙 等会我再给你解释 |
| [22:18] | Why didn’t you say you knew? I could have used your support. | 你为什么不告诉我呢 我当时很需要你的鼓励啊 |
| [22:21] | Because she loves keeping secrets. | 因为她喜欢深藏不露 |
| [22:22] | I’m sure she knows you did all the coke in Colombia too. | 她肯定也知道你在哥伦比亚吸可卡的事情 |
| [22:26] | That isn’t true, is it? | 这是真的吗 |
| [22:29] | – Ben? – What’s wrong with Coca-cola? | – Ben – 可口可乐有什么问题吗 |
| [22:30] | They’re talking about cocaine. | 他们说的是可卡因 |
| [22:32] | – Jesus, Tiff! – Jeremy Kyle? | – 天哪 Tiff – 又是从 |
| [22:33] | Top Gear. | 是<英国疯狂汽车秀> |
| [22:34] | This is your fault! | 这全是你的错 |
| [22:36] | I knew you’d find a way of screwing this day up! | 我就知道你会搞砸一切的 |
| [22:37] | My fault? I’m not the one that invited everyone here | 我的错 又不是我把大家都邀请到这 |
| [22:40] | to make a big announcement. | 来听你的隆重宣告的 |
| [22:41] | Trust me, mate, no-one cares that you’re getting laid. | 相信我 伙计 没有人关心你的床事 |
| [22:44] | What’s he talking about? | 他这话什么意思 |
| [22:45] | Well, I didn’t want everyone to find out like this, but, um… | 好吧 我不想以这样的方式让你们知道 但是 呃 |
| [22:49] | I’ve been seeing someone. | 我有女朋友了 |
| [22:52] | Her name’s Veronica. | 她叫Veronica |
| [22:54] | – Is she joining us? – Not today, | – 她会过来吗 – 今天不会 |
| [22:57] | but I wanted to prepare everyone for the idea. | 但是我想让大家有个心理准备 |
| [23:02] | To avoid any dramas. | 免得到时候大惊小怪 |
| [23:02] | So you’re emotionally fluffing us? That is so typical of you. | 所以你是在情感上麻痹我们吗 真是你的典型作风 |
| [23:06] | Your ego is so inflated | 也太自我膨胀了 |
| [23:07] | you have to make a major event out of everything! | 非得把所有事都弄得很盛大一样 |
| [23:09] | Well, excuse me if I thought this was important. | 好吧 抱歉我以为这事情很重要 |
| [23:12] | You’re the one who left me, remember? | 你忘了是你先离开我的吗 |
| [23:13] | – I wanted to work things out. – You were driving me crazy! | – 我想让咱俩走下去的 – 你当时要把我逼疯了 |
| [23:16] | My wife’s cheating on me! | 我老婆给我戴绿帽子了 |
| [23:21] | – Errol? Errol, are you all right? – Oh, my God! | – Errol Errol 你还好吧 – 噢 天哪 |
| [23:23] | It’s his asthma. It’s the smoke. | 他哮喘犯了 肯定是因为烟味 |
| [23:25] | I’ll get his inhaler, it’s in my bag. | 我去拿它的吸入器 在我钱包里呢 |
| [23:26] | OK, Errol, I need you to take deep, slow breaths for me. | 好 Errol 你现在需要慢慢地深呼吸 |
| [23:29] | OK, mate? Breathe… | 行吗 伙计 深呼吸 |
| [23:35] | It’s not working! | 这没用 |
| [23:36] | I don’t think it’s his asthma. I think it’s a panic attack. | 我觉得这不是哮喘 应该是恐慌发作了 |
| [23:39] | Errol, I need you to try and think of something relaxing. | Errol 我需要你试着去想一些轻松的事 |
| [23:44] | *When you’re going to the loo* | *当你一路奔向厕所* |
| [23:46] | *And your pants are full of poo* | *裤子沾上可疑黄色* |
| [23:49] | *Diarrhoea, diarrhoea* | *腹泻君 腹泻君* |
| [23:54] | *When you’re climbing up a ladder* | *当你向上攀爬梯子* |
| [23:56] | *And you’re feeling something splatter* | *控制不住难耐便意* |
| [23:58] | *Diarrhoea, diarrhoea* | *腹泻君 腹泻君* |
| [24:02] | *When your stomach starts to hurt* | *当你的胃开始抽搐* |
| [24:04] | *And you need to squirt some dirt* | *迫切需要排除毒素* |
| [24:06] | *Diarrhoea, diarrhoea* | *腹泻君 腹泻君* |
| [24:10] | *When you’re sitting on a mountain* | *当你悠悠坐在高山* |
| [24:12] | *And your bum becomes a fountain…* | *马上就要一泻千里* |
| [24:15] | *Diarrhoea, diarrhoea* | *腹泻君 腹泻君* |
| [24:20] | *When you’re driving in your car* | *当你驾驶汽车飞驰* |
| [24:24] | *And your house is just too far* | *一眼仍然望不到家* |
| [24:28] | *Diarrhoea, diarrhoea* | *腹泻君 腹泻君* |
| [24:42] | Joan, I know you think I’m a mess, | Joan 我知道你认为我现在糟透了 |
| [24:45] | and I have my moments, but I am a good mum. | 而且有时候会崩溃 但我是个好妈妈 |
| [24:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [24:54] | And I’m sorry for earlier. | 很抱歉之前发生的一切 |
| [24:57] | I can get a bit “Mommy Dearest” When I’m let out of my cage. | 我有时候会太肆意 变成疯子母亲 |
| [25:00] | Ben and I should have been straight with you from the start. | 我和Ben应该在第一时间向你坦白 |
| [25:03] | We all really need to communicate better. For Roly’s sake. | 为了Roly 我们应该开诚布公的交流 |
| [25:06] | Because I would like to be friends, Joan. | 因为我想和你做朋友 Joan |
| [25:09] | We don’t have to be friends, darling. | 亲爱的 我们不用成为朋友 |
| [25:13] | We’re family! | 我们是家人 |
| [25:15] | More grape juice? | 再来点葡萄汁吗 |
| [25:19] | Look, um, I’m sorry I ruined your roast. | 嘿 很抱歉我毁了你的烤肉 |
| [25:22] | It’s just with all your cool stories and… | 只是 你有那么酷的经历 |
| [25:25] | The way Roly looks up to me? | 还有Roly对我的崇拜 |
| [25:27] | No, actually, just your cool stories. | 不 只是嫉妒你的传奇故事而已 |
| [25:30] | – You know I sometimes get jealous of you, right? – Really, why? | – 你不知道吧 我有时也很嫉妒你 – 是吗 为什么 |
| [25:34] | You make him laugh and you’ve got that whole music connection… | 你能逗他开心 而且你们在音乐上很有默契 |
| [25:37] | I’ve got no musical talent whatsoever. | 我一点音乐天赋都没有 |
| [25:39] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你是对的 |
| [25:40] | I suppose I am an unbelievably cool uncle. | 我真是个了不起的舅舅啊 |
| [25:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [25:45] | Yeah, I mean, sometimes being handsome and super intelligent isn’t everything. | 是啊 有时英俊又聪明没啥了不起的 |
| [25:56] | How did it go? | 怎么样了 |
| [25:57] | He’s going to need time to process. | 他需要点时间消化一下 |
| [25:59] | He’s asked to see his uncles. | 他说要见一下他的叔叔和舅舅 |
| [26:13] | Did you know I’ve got a tattoo? | 你不知道我还有个纹身吧 |
| [26:15] | I’d show it you, but it’s in a… | 我本来想给你看的 但是 |
| [26:18] | hard to reach place. | 位置比较尴尬 |
| [26:20] | Can you guess what it says? | 猜猜是什么纹身 |
| [26:21] | “Boobs”, with nipples inside the Os? | “咪咪”两个字 而且乳头在口字旁里 |
| [26:23] | I wish. No, it says, “Will you go out with me, Dolores?” | 我倒是想呢 其实是”愿意和我一起约会吗 Dolores” |
| [26:27] | She was a girl at uni. | 她是我大学认识的一个女生 |
| [26:28] | I thought she’d be won over by my, um… dedication. | 我以为她会被我的献身精神所感动呢 |
| [26:32] | What did she say? | 那她怎么说的 |
| [26:33] | Well, she laughed in my face. After I pulled my trousers back up. | 她在我把裤子提起来后 当着我的面嘲笑我 |
| [26:37] | Point is, that thing is going nowhere. | 重点是 纹身一直都在 |
| [26:40] | Just like us. | 就像我们一样 |
| [26:42] | And, sure, your dad might be seeing a new bird, | 虽然 你爸爸会开始和其他人约会 |
| [26:45] | but he’s still your dad, and your mum’s still your mum, | 但他还是你的爸爸 你妈也还是你妈 |
| [26:48] | and they both love you. For some weird reason. | 不知出于什么原因 他们都很爱你 |
| [26:52] | What your Uncle Andy’s trying to say is, | 你Andy舅舅想说的是 |
| [26:54] | if you ever need anyone to talk to, you know who to call. | 如果你需要倾诉 你知道该打给谁 |
| [26:59] | – Me. – Me. | – 当然是我啦 – 当然是我啦 |
| [27:00] | Did you make sure the needle was sterilised? | 你确定针头是消过毒的吗 |
| [27:02] | Because you know you can catch hepatitis from a tattoo. | 因为纹身可能会让你染上肝炎的 |
| [27:04] | Yeah, don’t worry about that. | 别担心那个了 |
| [27:05] | I had it bleached, burnt and boiled. | 我把它消过毒 烤过火 煮过水 |
| [27:08] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你俩 |
| [27:16] | Nice job, man. | 做得好 兄弟 |
| [27:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [27:20] | I’m definitely his favourite. | 我绝对是他的最爱 |
| [27:23] | Mm… | 呃 |
| [27:29] | – Gingin? – Yes, darling? | – 奶奶 – 怎么了 宝贝 |
| [27:31] | Earlier you said Mum and Dad’s wedding was 12 years ago, | 之前你说过爸爸妈妈的婚礼是十二年前 |
| [27:35] | but I’m 12 and a half. | 但是我已经十二岁半了 |
| [27:36] | How does that work? | 这怎么可能呢 |
| [27:44] | Ooh, poppadoms! | 噢 印度脆饼 |
| [27:52] | *Who am I* | *若没有你* |
| [27:55] | *Without you?* | *我会如何* |