时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | This is nice. | 蛮爽的 |
[00:14] | You’re telling me. | 还用你说 |
[00:17] | I don’t think I’ve been this relaxed since the womb. | 上次这么舒服还是在娘胎里 |
[00:20] | But then, that might have been fetal alcohol syndrome. | 不过那可能是因为我妈怀我的时候在酗酒 |
[00:24] | You’re very cute. | 你真可爱 |
[00:25] | As in manly cute? Yeah? As in Chuck Norris cute? | 是爷们的那种可爱 对吧 就像Chuck Norris那样的 |
[00:31] | The best thing about you | 你最好的一点 |
[00:34] | is that you know how to keep things casual. | 就是知道怎样保持随意的关系 |
[00:36] | It’s so refreshing to find a guy | 找到一个自知无法建立长期感情的男人 |
[00:39] | who knows he’s not built for relationships. | 真是太难得了 |
[00:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:51] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:00] | Well? What have you got to say for yourself? | 好吧 你现在有什么可说的 |
[01:03] | – Sorry? – Yeah, you should be. | – 对不起 – 对 你应该道歉 |
[01:04] | I mean, cheating in a test is one thing, | 考试作弊是一码事 |
[01:06] | but getting caught, that is just embarrassing. | 但是你居然被抓到了 简直太丢脸 |
[01:08] | Well, I didn’t actually cheat. I was pretending. | 但是 我并没有真的作弊 我只是在假装作弊 |
[01:10] | Pathetically intriguing,I’ll bite. | 可悲但令人好奇 说来我听听 |
[01:12] | I figured if I got caught cheating, people might think I’m cool. | 我想如果我被抓到作弊 别人可能会觉得我很酷 |
[01:15] | – People? – Well, a person. Willow. | – 别人 – 好吧 主要是一个人 Willow |
[01:19] | She’s in a dance crew! | 她是舞蹈队的女孩 |
[01:20] | Not a chance, mate. You’re too uptight. | 兄弟 你没机会的 你太保守了 |
[01:22] | Uptight? I’ve opened a chess match using the King’s gambit. | 保守 我可在国际象棋比赛里用了王翼弃兵开局呢 |
[01:25] | Touch the floor. | 摸摸地板 |
[01:30] | Full palm. | 整个手掌摸下去 |
[01:33] | Now, touch your face. | 现在摸你自己的脸 |
[01:38] | See. It’s no problem. I have to go. | 看见了吧 根本没事 我得走了 |
[01:42] | Melodie? | Melodie(旋律) |
[01:44] | – I thought I heard music. – Andy, hi. How’ve you been? | – 我就说我听见音乐声了 – Andy 嗨 最近怎么样 |
[01:47] | Been good, yeah. I’ve been on the, er… 5:2 diet. | 挺好的 嗯 我正在进行5:2饮食法 |
[01:49] | I’m surprised you recognised me. You should try it. | 没想到还能被你认出来 你也该试试 |
[01:52] | Not that you need to… You, you look fine. | 不是说你该减肥了 你 你身材很好 |
[01:55] | – How’ve you been? – Yeah, I’m good. Fat, but good. | – 你最近还好吗 – 挺好的 胖但快乐着 |
[01:58] | Yeah. You know about the last time… | 是啊 说起来上一次 |
[02:01] | Oh, God, no! Forget about it. It’s all in the past. | 噢天啊 别提了 都是过去的事了 |
[02:03] | I’m sorry I blew my rape whistle at you. | 对不起 我朝你吹了防狼口哨 |
[02:05] | It was so stupid. I don’t have it any more so… | 太傻了 我已经没有随身带它了 |
[02:08] | – Oh, really? – Yeah, now I just carry a rape knife. | – 噢真的吗 – 嗯 换成防狼小刀了 |
[02:14] | So… friends? | 所以 我们还是朋友吧 |
[02:16] | Yeah… No, I, I don’t know. | 这个嘛 不 我不知道 讲真 |
[02:18] | I mean, how many female friends do you actually have, Andy? | 你到底有几个女性朋友 Andy |
[02:20] | Um… | 这个嘛 |
[02:21] | – There you are! – Oh, Ryan! | – 你在这呢 – 噢 Ryan |
[02:23] | This is Andy. Andy, this is Ryan, my… colleague. | 这是Andy Andy 这是Ryan 我的同事 |
[02:27] | – Andy is Errol’s uncle. – Errol’s a great kid. | – Andy是Errol的叔叔 – Errol是个好孩子 |
[02:29] | Like a little Stephen Hawking. | 像少年版的霍金 |
[02:30] | It is his voice. | 主要是声音上像 |
[02:33] | I like your T-shirt. | 我喜欢你的T恤 |
[02:35] | – I’m a massive Costello fan. – Favourite album? | – 我是Costello的狂热粉 – 最喜欢的专辑 |
[02:37] | – This Year’s Model. – Favourite collaboration? | – “This Year’s Model” – 最喜欢的合作 |
[02:38] | Painted From Memory with… | 1998年和Burt Bacharach合作的 |
[02:39] | “Painted From Memory” .. Burt Bacharach in ’98. | |
[02:41] | Maybe I should leave you two alone together? | 也许我应该让你俩单独聊聊 |
[02:43] | Oh, hey, Errol. What’s up, dude? | 噢 嘿 Errol 咋样啊 小伙子 |
[02:45] | Oh, hello Mr Sardson. Just washed my hands. | 噢 你好 Sardon老师 刚去洗手了 |
[02:48] | Brilliant. Um, well, it was great meeting you, Andy. | 真棒 好吧 见到你很高兴 Andy |
[02:55] | So how long has Ms Thomas been dating that Ryan clown? | Thomas老师和这个小丑Ryan在一起多久了 |
[02:58] | A while. He and Ms Thomas seem good together. | 有一段时间了 他们俩挺配的 |
[03:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这什么意思 |
[03:01] | Mr Sardson’s a good guy. He’s a great history teacher. | Sardon老师人很好 他历史教的也很好 |
[03:04] | He just seems like good boyfriend material. | 就是那种很适合当男朋友的人 |
[03:06] | I’m good boyfriend material. | 我也很适合当男朋友好吧 |
[03:07] | You think ‘To Let’ signs are hilarious | 你觉得”测速”这个词很好笑 |
[03:09] | because they almost spell ‘Toilet’. | 因为拼写读音很像”厕所” |
[03:11] | Well, they do, don’t they! | 不过确实是这样啊 |
[03:13] | What’s the longest relationship you’ve ever had? | 你谈过最久的感情是哪段 |
[03:14] | More of a quality-over-quantity kind of guy. | 我嘛 是个追求品质而非数量的人 |
[03:17] | What quality is that then? Commitment-a-phobia? | 你有什么品质了 承诺恐惧症吗 |
[03:21] | OK, so coolness is all about the three S’s. | 好了 酷的精髓就在于”三觉” |
[03:24] | Sight, sound and you’ve got swagger, | 视觉 听觉 很屌的感觉 |
[03:26] | right? Let’s start with sight. | 懂吗 咱们从视觉开始 |
[03:27] | You need to have a cool face. | 你得有张很酷的脸 |
[03:28] | Like you’re sucking on a lemon but you find it slightly amusing. | 就像你在吸着一个柠檬 却忽然觉得有点好笑 |
[03:34] | I mean, you look like you’re having a stroke. | 我说 你看着像中风了似的 |
[03:36] | Fine, we’ll move on to sound. | 好吧 我们接着谈听觉 |
[03:38] | A cool voice can pretty much make anything sound amazing. Observe. | 酷酷的声音可以让任何事听起来很棒 看我示范 |
[03:42] | I’ve just had my boiler fixed. | 我刚刚把热水壶修好 |
[03:45] | Did you see that episode of Countdown last night? | 你看了昨天晚上的<倒计时>吗 |
[03:49] | OK, last up is swagger. | 好吧 最后是很屌的感觉 |
[03:51] | Got to walk like you’ve got a tiny little limp from an old shrapnel injury | 走路要这样 好像腿上中过子弹 所以有点小跛 |
[03:54] | but you don’t care. | 但是却毫不在乎的样子 |
[03:55] | Go on. | 试试 |
[03:58] | I said shrapnel, not cannon ball. | 我说的是中子弹 不是炮弹 |
[03:59] | All right, fine if you can’t master the three S’s, | 算了 如果你实在无法掌握这三觉 |
[04:01] | – you’ve got one more option. – Buy my way to the top? | – 你还有一个选择 – 用买买买赢得芳心吗 |
[04:03] | Be dangerous. | 散发危险气质 |
[04:06] | – Stick those in your pocket. – You want me to steal? | – 把这个放口袋里去 – 你在叫我偷东西 |
[04:08] | No. Stealing is wrong. | 不 偷东西是不对的 |
[04:09] | I want you to shoplift. Shoplifting is badass. | 我想让你顺手牵羊 这样才像坏男孩 |
[04:14] | Put them in your pocket. | 放进包里 |
[04:19] | Hello? Are you going to pay for that? | 嘿 你们不准备付钱吗 |
[04:21] | Leg it! | 快跑啊 |
[04:23] | Em… Keep the change. | 呃 不用找了 |
[04:26] | What do you think’s cooler? @FeralErrol or @HolyRoly? | 你觉得哪个ID更酷 “野性Errol”还是”我靠Roly” |
[04:30] | How about @Errol69? | “Errol69″怎么样 |
[04:32] | I wasn’t born in 1969. | 我又不是1969年生的 |
[04:34] | Why do you suddenly care about social networking? | 你怎么忽然想玩社交网络了 |
[04:36] | Cos then Willow might notice me. | 因为这样Willow可能会注意到我啊 |
[04:37] | I mean, at the moment she only talks to me when I do her homework. | 现在她只在我帮她写作业的时候 才和我说话 |
[04:39] | Whoa. Whoa. Back up. | 哇 哇 等下 |
[04:41] | Cool people don’t do other people’s homework. | 酷小子才不会帮别人做作业呢 |
[04:43] | Yeah, but she pays me. And I’m saving up for a microscope. | 但是她付我钱啊 我在存钱准备买显微镜 |
[04:45] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[04:46] | An account that gets the whole school talking. | 一个能引起全校讨论的账号 |
[04:48] | People love controversy. | 大家喜欢争议 |
[04:49] | You mean like who’s been putting recyclable bottles in the ordinary rubbish bin? | 你是说那种”谁把可回收瓶子放进普通垃圾箱里了”的争议吗 |
[04:52] | – I think it’s Spencer Bennett. – No. I mean | – 我觉得是Spencer Bennett – 不是 我是说 |
[04:54] | who’s dating who. Student fights, faculty romances. The juice. | 谁和谁约会啦 学生打架啦 老师们的恋爱史啦 这种有料的 |
[04:57] | You mean gossip? I can’t do that. I’ll get in trouble. | 你是说八卦吗 这不行 我会惹上麻烦的 |
[05:00] | That’s why you’re going to have a pseudonym. | 这就是为什么你需要一个假名 |
[05:03] | Welcome to… | 介绍你认识 |
[05:07] | .. TripleTrouble69. | “三重麻烦69” |
[05:09] | How’s being anonymous going to prove to Willow that I’m cool? | 匿名的话要怎么让Willow知道我很酷啊 |
[05:11] | Cos you can’t have the big reveal | 因为你要先成为超级英雄 |
[05:13] | until you have the superhero identity. | 然后才能酷炫地揭露身份啊 |
[05:14] | Nobody gave a toss about Peter Parker before he was Spider-Man. | 在Peter Parker成为蜘蛛侠之前可没人搭理他 |
[05:17] | I can’t do it. It’s too risky. | 还是不行 太冒险了 |
[05:20] | – Hi, Mum. – Don’t you “Hi, Mum” Me. | – 你好 妈妈 – 别和我来这套 |
[05:22] | What were you thinking – cheating on a test?! | 你在想什么啊 居然在考试的时候作弊 |
[05:24] | That is so unlike you. | 这太不像你了 |
[05:26] | You don’t know me. Maybe I’m dangerous. | 你又不了解我 也许我很危险呢 |
[05:28] | Maybe I’m Spider-Man. | 也许我是蜘蛛侠呢 |
[05:29] | Spider-Man doesn’t throw bread out two days before the best by date. | 蜘蛛侠才不会把还有两天才到期的面包扔掉 |
[05:31] | Mould is nothing to be trifled with. | 霉菌是不能小看的 |
[05:34] | But how would other parents handle this situation? | 别的家长是怎么对付这种情况的 |
[05:36] | – Send me to my room? – Go to your room now! And no TV! | – 让我回屋里反省 – 去屋里反省 别想看电视 |
[05:39] | But what about University Challenge?! It’s the semifinals. | 那大学挑战赛怎么办 已经到半决赛了 |
[05:42] | Fine, University Challenge. But that is it! | 好吧 可以看大学挑战赛 不过别的就别想了 |
[05:46] | Do you think I’ve got commitment-a-phobia? | 你觉得我有承诺恐惧症吗 |
[05:47] | No. You’re just shit at relationships. | 不 你只是不擅长处理感情 |
[05:49] | I’m the only one here that’s in a relationship. | 我可是这屋里唯一还有感情可处理的人 |
[05:51] | What? With the cougar? I thought it was a fling. | 怎么 和那个熟女吗 我以为就是一时之欢呢 |
[05:53] | Has she held your hand in public yet? | 她在公共场合和你牵过手吗 |
[05:54] | What’s that got to do with it? | 这有什么关系 |
[05:55] | I give it a week. Now, listen to this. | 我猜你们一个礼拜就得分 听着 |
[05:56] | Ben wants me to meet his girlfriend, Veronica, | Ben想让我见见他的女朋友Veronica |
[05:58] | to “Open the channels of communication for Roly’s sake.” | 据他所说 是”看在Roly的份上 多多联系沟通” |
[06:01] | Why do I need to communicate with a complete stranger about my son? | 我为什么要和一个完全陌生的人谈我儿子啊 |
[06:04] | She didn’t squeeze him out of her vagina? | 又不是她把我儿子从子宫里挤出来的 |
[06:06] | She didn’t breast feed him for three years. | 她也没有母乳喂养他三年 |
[06:08] | What would you say to a client? | 要是你的客户呢 你会怎么说 |
[06:09] | I would say, “Go into the situation with an open mind, | 我会说 用良好的心态应对这种状况 |
[06:13] | and leave your baggage with Ben at the door.” | 把之前和Ben的问题先放下 |
[06:14] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[06:15] | Fuck that. I’m going to sit there quietly and judge the bitch. | 去他的吧 我就安静地坐那 在心里骂那个小婊砸 |
[06:18] | Hang on, Errol was breast-fed till he was three? | 等等 Errol被母乳喂养到三岁吗 |
[06:22] | You better finish that. You’re going to need your strength. | 你最好全部吃完 今晚你会需要力气的 |
[06:26] | What if we don’t tonight? You know, we could just talk. | 咱们今晚不滚床单怎么样 我们可以聊聊天 |
[06:31] | Seriously, eat it up. | 说正经的 赶快吃完 |
[06:32] | I need you out the house by 10:30. I have an early start. | 你10点半之前就得从我家离开 我明天有早班 |
[06:35] | Don’t you get lonely, in that big house all by yourself? | 那么大的房子 就你一个人 不寂寞吗 |
[06:38] | I have plenty of friends to keep me company, in the short term. | 我有很多伴侣 都是短期而已 |
[06:42] | Just curious, what qualities are you looking for in the long term? | 就是随便问问 你想要什么样的人作为长期呢 |
[06:46] | Well, a good listener. Funny without trying too hard. | 一个懂得聆听的人 拥有非常得体的幽默感 |
[06:50] | Great taste in music, but not afraid of the cheesy stuff. | 有音乐品味 但是听口水歌也没问题 |
[06:53] | Like, he could listen to Wet Wet Wet without being cynical. | 比如 他可以听潮湿乐队的歌而不冷嘲热讽 |
[06:55] | He’s loyal, caring, well-read | 对伴侣忠诚 会关心人 博览群书 |
[06:58] | and a good role model for kids. | 而且能给孩子树立好榜样 |
[07:00] | And independently wealthy. | 当然还要事业有成能赚钱 |
[07:06] | – What are you doing? – Paying? | – 你干嘛呢 – 付钱啊 |
[07:08] | Don’t be silly. It’s not like this was a date. | 别傻了 这又不是约会 |
[07:26] | Tiffany, do you think I’m cool? | Tiffany 你觉得我酷吗 |
[07:29] | Yes. | 酷 |
[07:31] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 假的 |
[07:39] | Er… Hi, Willow. | 呃 嗨 Willow |
[07:41] | What’s up with your voice? | 你的声音是怎么回事 |
[07:42] | It’s just a cold. How’s it hanging? | 感冒而已 过得咋样 |
[07:45] | All good, little man. Have you got the homework? | 不错 小子 作业带了吗 |
[07:46] | Sure do, yeah, er… A big man. | 当然 呃 大伙计 |
[07:49] | I added a few extra misspellings to account for your dyslexia. | 我故意拼错了几个词 为了配合你的阅读障碍症 |
[07:53] | How do you know I’m dyslexic? | 你怎么知道我有阅读障碍 |
[07:54] | Your tweets. | 你发的推特啊 |
[07:55] | Oh, you’ll like this joke. | 噢 给你讲个笑话 |
[07:56] | – What do dyslexic zombies eat? – What? | – 阅读障碍的僵尸吃什么 – 什么 |
[07:58] | Brians! | “子脑”啊 |
[07:59] | Um… Yeah, anyway, um… | 呃 好吧 随便吧 |
[08:02] | I just came to say that my homework services will be coming to an end, | 我来是想说 我的作业服务要结束了 |
[08:06] | unfortunately, but um… we can still hang on Twitter. | 真遗憾啊 但是 我们可以继续在推特上互动 |
[08:09] | My handle’s @TheFeralErrol. | 我的账号是”野性Errol” |
[08:13] | Don’t worry, I won’t bite. | 别担心 我不会咬人的 |
[08:14] | Tammy just tweeted that Mr Isles is so old he shits fossils! | Tammy刚发了推特说Isles老师太老了 他拉的都是化石 |
[08:19] | Tammy is jokes! | Tammy太好笑了 |
[08:20] | Yeah, he’s so old that his farts are made of background radiation. | 对啊 他那么老 他的屁和宇宙残留辐射一个成分 |
[08:24] | So when he makes a big bang, | 他要是爆出个屁 |
[08:25] | it’s actually from the Big Bang. | 那还真是来自大爆炸时期呢 |
[08:32] | Samantha Samantha? | |
[08:33] | Don’t let her win. Don’t let her win. | 不能输 不能输 |
[08:35] | Hi, I’m Veronica. | 嗨 我是Veronica |
[08:37] | So good to meet you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[08:39] | Please, sit down. | 快 请坐 |
[08:41] | Do you prefer if I call you Sam or Samantha? | 你喜欢我叫你Sam还是Samantha |
[08:43] | Samantha’s good. | Samantha就好 |
[08:45] | I love your top. | 我喜欢你的上衣 |
[08:46] | Oh, thanks. Primarni sale. | 哦 谢谢 普莱玛尼的打折货 |
[08:47] | I love them! They’re so cheap. | 我超爱这牌子 都很便宜 |
[08:51] | Oh, God. I don’t mean that you’re cheap. | 噢 天呐 我不是说你廉价 |
[08:54] | I mean, I get all my socks from the Pound Store | 我是说 我的袜子都是从一元店买的 |
[08:56] | so I’m in no position to judge. | 我完全没资格评论 |
[08:58] | It’s fine. I like my clothes like I like my men | 没事 我喜欢的衣服跟喜欢的男人一样 |
[09:00] | slightly damaged. | 都是残次品 |
[09:04] | Ben said you were funny. And you’re a therapist, right? | Ben说过你很幽默 你是心理治疗师 对吧 |
[09:07] | That must be so interesting. | 一定很有意思吧 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I love crazy people. That’s why I married Ben! | 对 我喜欢疯子 所以才会嫁给Ben啊 |
[09:13] | Look, if my ex asked me to meet his girlfriend, | 如果我的前任让我去见他女朋友 |
[09:17] | I don’t think I’d be cool with it. | 我肯定不能冷静面对 |
[09:19] | But I just wanted to tell you that | 我只是想跟你说 |
[09:21] | I’m not here to step on your authority | 我并不是要取代你的地位 |
[09:24] | or try and get Roly to call me Mum. | 也没打算让Roly叫我妈妈 |
[09:26] | I mean, you’ve done such a great job with him, you don’t need my help. | 你为他做了那么多 根本不需要我帮忙 |
[09:28] | And we don’t even have to be friends, if you don’t want. | 如果你不愿意 我们甚至不必成为朋友 |
[09:31] | Also if you do, that’s fine too. | 不过 如果你愿意当然很好 |
[09:33] | But I just… | 我只是 |
[09:35] | just wanted to say hi, really. So, hi. | 我只是想跟你打个招呼 真的 嗨 |
[09:40] | How was that? I think I did better in the mirror. | 怎么样 我觉得还是对着镜子练习时好一些 |
[09:42] | Oh, thank God, you’re normal. | 噢 谢天谢地 你是正常人 |
[09:44] | Are you ladies ready to order? | 女士们 准备好点餐了吗 |
[09:46] | What would you like, Samantha? It’s on me. | 你想吃什么 Samantha 我请客 |
[09:48] | Oh, please, call me Sam. | 噢 拜托 叫我Sam就好 |
[10:03] | – Whatever it is, the answer’s no. – What? | – 不管是啥 答案都是”不” – 什么 |
[10:05] | You’re my baby brother, | 你是我宝贝弟弟啊 |
[10:06] | – can’t I call you for a casual chat? – Fine. | – 我就不能为了闲聊打给你吗 – 好吧 |
[10:08] | – How did your coffee go with Ben’s future ex? – Great. | – 跟Ben的未来前妻喝咖啡怎么样 – 很好 |
[10:11] | I’ve invited them both to a party at mine tomorrow. | 我邀了他们俩明天来参加我的派对 |
[10:13] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛这么做 |
[10:14] | Because Ben asked me to meet her so I would fail. | 因为Ben让我跟她见面 是想让我输掉 |
[10:17] | But now, I’ll be his worst ‘nightmare. | 但是现在 我要变成他的噩梦 |
[10:19] | I am going to become Veronica’s’ best friend. I win. | 我要成为Veronica的好朋友 我就赢了 |
[10:22] | So you’ll be coming to my party tomorrow. | 所以你明天要来参加我的派对 |
[10:24] | – I knew it! No way. – Oh, come on! | – 我就知道 没门 – 噢 拜托了嘛 |
[10:26] | I need as many people as possible or I won’t look cool. | 我需要尽可能多的人出席 不然我就不酷了 |
[10:28] | You can bring your cougar… | 你可以带上你那位熟女 |
[10:30] | Other call. I’ve got to go. | 有电话进来 我挂了 |
[10:32] | Hey, sexy. | 嗨 小淫娃 |
[10:34] | Er… Uncle Andy? | 呃 Andy舅舅 |
[10:35] | Oh, God, hello. | 噢 我天 你好 |
[10:37] | What do you want? | 你想干啥 |
[10:37] | I just tweeted, | 我刚发了推特 |
[10:38] | “Why are the cubes in men’s urinals always blue?” | “为什么男厕小便池里的芳香球总是蓝色的” |
[10:41] | “Hashtag sexist?” | “#性别歧视” |
[10:42] | And that is funny. Not to mention a biting social commentary. | 很有意思吧 更别说其中还蕴含着辛辣的社会评论 |
[10:45] | But it got zero retweets! | 可是没有一个人转发 |
[10:47] | Even Murray Thomas gets a couple of favourites when he posts clips of his blind cat farting. | 连Murry Thomas上传的他的瞎子猫放屁都有人点赞 |
[10:50] | Nobody likes you. What’s your point? | 没人喜欢你 你还想说啥 |
[10:52] | I’m ready to be Spider-Man. | 我准备好成为蜘蛛侠了 |
[11:18] | Do you think it’s true? About Mr Sardson cheating on Ms Thomas? | 你觉得Sardson老师真的背着Thomas老师偷吃吗 |
[11:22] | Don’t know. Who cares? | 不知道 谁在乎啊 |
[11:24] | Everyone’s talking about it. | 大家都在谈论这个 |
[11:25] | Who do you think TripleTrouble69 is? | 你觉得”三重麻烦69″是谁 |
[11:27] | I think it’s Spencer Bennett. | 我猜是Spencer Bennett |
[11:30] | Well, I don’t know. I think maybe this chap might be even cooler than Spencer. | 呃 我不知道 我觉得这小子可能比Spencer更酷 |
[11:34] | Or dumber. | 或是更蠢 |
[11:35] | Look, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:37] | Hi, Willow. What do you think of that um… TripleTrouble guy? | 嗨 Willow 你觉得”三重麻烦”那家伙怎么样 |
[11:40] | Crazy stuff, right? | 很疯狂 是吧 |
[11:41] | Yeah. Whoever wrote all that shiz is a ledge. | 对 不管是谁写的 那家伙肯定是个牛人 |
[11:43] | Yes, he’s definitely a ‘ledge’… | 没错 他绝对是个”牛人” |
[11:46] | Hey, why do you sit with that Tiffany girl? | 嘿 你为什么跟那个Tiffany坐一起 |
[11:50] | Ain’t she a bit… weird? | 不觉得她有点怪吗 |
[11:53] | Oh, here we go. | 噢 好戏来了 |
[12:08] | I could have waited in the car if you’re just coming up for a book. | 如果你只是拿本书 我可以在车里等你 |
[12:11] | Is this a party? | 这是个派对吗 |
[12:13] | Oh, yeah. I guess it is. | 噢 是啊 我看像 |
[12:16] | This’ll only take a sec. | 不会待太久的 |
[12:17] | Ah, I miss living here. | 啊 我怀念住在这里的日子 |
[12:19] | You lived here? | 你原来住这儿 |
[12:20] | Just loaning it to my sister and her kid until they get back on their feet. | 现在只是借给我姐姐还有她孩子 直到他们能够自立 |
[12:23] | If I’m honest, it was more space than I needed. | 说实在的 对我而言 这里空间太大 |
[12:25] | And how exactly does an ex-Carpet Brothers employee afford two flats? | 一名地毯兄弟的前职员是怎么买得起两套房子的呢 |
[12:28] | Well, I found a toe in a kebab I had a couple of years ago | 几年前 我吃烤肉的时候吃出来个脚趾 |
[12:31] | and I poured all the settlement money into property. | 然后我把所有赔偿金都投到房产上了 |
[12:33] | And as for Carpet Brothers, | 至于地毯兄弟嘛 |
[12:34] | I was only working that day cos I was helping out a mate. | 我就那一天在那工作 为了帮个朋友 |
[12:36] | How didn’t I know this? | 我怎么一点都不知道 |
[12:37] | – You never asked. – There you are! | – 你没问过啊 – 你们来啦 |
[12:39] | Hi, Sam. Teresa, this is Sam, my sister. | 嗨 Sam Teresa 这是Sam 我姐姐 |
[12:42] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – This place is great. | – 很高兴认识你 – 这房子不错啊 |
[12:44] | I’m sure that’s not how Andy left it. | Andy搬走的时候肯定不是这个样 |
[12:46] | Er… Yeah, no, no. | 呃 对 不不 |
[12:48] | We had to get the old makeover police in. | 我们请了装修公司 |
[12:50] | Do you mind if I use your loo? | 可以借用一下洗手间吗 |
[12:51] | – Yeah, sure, it’s just there. – Thank you. | – 噢 在那边 – 谢谢 |
[12:54] | Phwoar. Fuck me. She’s classy. Good luck keeping that one. | 哇 我操 她很有气质啊 祝你留得住她 |
[12:57] | Yeah, just make me look like boyfriend material for tonight. | 今晚让我看起来像是男朋友那块料就行了 |
[13:00] | – Who are these jokers? – I went through my Facebook | – 这些小丑都是谁啊 – 我翻遍了我的脸书 |
[13:02] | and I invited all the coolest people I know to impress Veronica. | 请了最酷的那些人 得让Veronica印象深刻 |
[13:05] | How did you make the cut? | 那你是怎么混进来的 |
[13:07] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[13:08] | Hey, Rolio Iglesias. | 嗨 Rolio Iglesias |
[13:12] | It worked! TripleTrouble69 has 500 followers. | 有用诶 “三重麻烦69″已经有500个粉丝了 |
[13:15] | And Willow’s eating out of the palm of my hand. | 而且Willow完全被我玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[13:17] | I think I might have caused a fight between Mr Sardson and Ms Thomas though. | 感觉我好像引发了Sardson老师和Thomas老师的争吵 |
[13:20] | Should I feel bad about making up fake gossip? | 捏造假的小道消息 我是不是该感到羞愧 |
[13:22] | – Nah. – Good! | – 不 – 太好了 |
[13:23] | Because I’m about to tweet that Mr Hamish, my gym teacher, | 我正准备发新推特说教我体育的Hamish老师 |
[13:25] | has been stealing Tampax from the girls loo. | 一直从女厕所偷月经棉条 |
[13:26] | That should teach him for calling me wheezy. | 报他说我是”气虚男”的旧仇 |
[13:28] | Nice work. Listen, I’ve got my girlfriend here | 干得好 听着 我带了女朋友来 |
[13:30] | and I need you to tell her what a great uncle I am. | 你得告诉她 我是个多么好的舅舅 |
[13:32] | – Sure. I can lie. – There you are. | – 好的 我可以撒谎 – 你在这儿啊 |
[13:34] | Hey, Teresa! This is my nephew, Errol. | 嘿 Teresa 这是我的外甥 Errol |
[13:38] | Hello, nephew Errol. How come you’re not out enjoying the party? | 你好 Errol外甥 你怎么没去外面参加派对 |
[13:40] | I don’t like parties. Tell me, do you play the lottery, Teresa? | 我不喜欢派对 告诉我 你会买彩票吗 Teresa |
[13:43] | Sometimes, when there’s a rollover. | 当奖金累积了很多的时候 会买 |
[13:45] | Hmm. Then you’ll know the odds of winning are about one in 14 million. | 嗯 那你肯定知道中奖概率是 1400万分之一 |
[13:48] | The world population is over seven billion. | 世界人口超过了70亿 |
[13:50] | And Uncle Andy is one in seven billion. | Andy舅舅是那70亿分之一 |
[13:51] | So that’s like winning the lottery 500 times. | 所以 就像连中了500次彩票 |
[13:53] | “It could be you.” | “中奖的可能就是你噢” |
[13:57] | Thanks for that, Rain Man. | 谢了 雨人 |
[13:58] | – When I grow up, I want to be just like Uncle Andy. – Whoa. | – 等我长大了 我想像Andy舅舅一样 – 哇 |
[14:00] | Let’s have a listen to this. | 这个咱们得好好听听 |
[14:01] | I mean, he’s loyal, dependable, great with strangers… | 我是说 他忠诚 可靠 对陌生人很友好 |
[14:04] | Well, sounds like he’d make an excellent Labrador. | 好吧 听起来他是一条很棒的拉布拉多犬 |
[14:06] | Well, not to mention funny and musically talented | 好吧 更不用说 他的幽默和音乐才能 |
[14:09] | and free of any communicable diseases. | 和不携带任何传染病 |
[14:11] | I can’t believe it either. | 我自己都不相信 |
[14:13] | I wouldn’t be alive today if it weren’t for Uncle Andy. | 如果没有Andy舅舅 我就活不到今天了 |
[14:15] | When I took that drugs overdose… | 那次我嗑药过量 |
[14:16] | Hey, let’s get to the party! | 嘿 咱们去派对上玩玩吧 |
[14:20] | Oh, hi, guys! | 噢 你们来了 |
[14:21] | Ben, Veronica, this my brother Andy’s new friend, Teresa. | Ben Veronica 这是我弟弟Andy和他的新朋友Teresa |
[14:24] | Don’t worry, we won’t hold it against you. | 别担心 我们不会因此看不起你的 |
[14:26] | Nice shirt, Andy. | 衬衫不错 Andy |
[14:27] | Does it come with a seizure warning? | 它附带癫痫警告吗 |
[14:30] | What a joker. Come here for a hug, big guy. | 真好笑 过来拥抱一下 大家伙 |
[14:33] | Just go along with what I say. | 顺着我的话说 |
[14:35] | So are you still on for that round of golf that you promised me? | 你上次答应我一起去打高尔夫球还作数吗 |
[14:38] | – What? – Since when did you like gol…? | – 什么 – 你什么时候喜欢上高 |
[14:40] | Andy’s like Tiger Woods. | Andy就像老虎伍兹 |
[14:41] | What, you mean like he’s a sex addict? | 什么 一样有性瘾吗 |
[14:44] | – I love your dress. – Oh, thank you. | – 我喜欢你的裙子 – 噢 谢谢 |
[14:47] | It’s the only thing from my first marriage worth keeping. | 这是我第一次婚姻里唯一值得留下的东西 |
[14:49] | I didn’t know you were divorced? | 我不知道你还离过婚 |
[14:51] | – You never asked. – Well, at least your ex bought you a dress. | – 你又没问过 – 好吧 至少你的前任还给你买了条裙子 |
[14:53] | For Christmas once, Ben bought me a screwdriver set. | 有一次圣诞节 Ben给我买了一套螺丝刀 |
[14:56] | That was to build Roly’s cot with. | 是用来给Roly做小床的 |
[14:57] | Shame on you, Ben. Making a pregnant woman build a cot. | 你可真过分 让一个怀着孕的女人做小床 |
[15:01] | Oh! I swear, if you don’t put a ring on this one, I will. | 噢 我发誓如果你不给她戴上戒指 我会 |
[15:05] | Can I get that in writing? | 能给我立个字据吗 |
[15:08] | Oh, thank you! | 噢 谢谢 |
[15:10] | It’s so great to finally meet you, Andy. | 很高兴见到你 Andy 久仰大名了 |
[15:12] | Ben has told me so many stories. | Ben给我讲了很多你的故事 |
[15:15] | My favourite is the one | 我最喜欢的是 |
[15:16] | when you got arrested at his stag do in Barcelona dressed as a condom. | 在巴塞罗那你扮成套套 在他的单身聚会上被逮捕了 |
[15:21] | I’m all about family planning. | 我力挺计划生育 |
[15:22] | So what do you do, Teresa? | 你是做什么的 Teresa |
[15:24] | Oh, it’s really quite boring. I’m a parliamentary lawyer. | 噢 挺无聊的 我是个议会律师 |
[15:27] | Oooh… | 唔 |
[15:27] | So cool. | 真酷 |
[15:29] | Yeah. Um… I… | 是的 呃 我 |
[15:30] | I snogged Liam Gallagher once! | 我和Liam Gallagher拥吻过 |
[15:34] | Well, I, like, I think I’m 99.999% sure that it’s… | 呃 至少我觉得有99.999%的可能性是他 |
[15:38] | – Hey, Rolster. – Hi, Roly. | – 嘿 Rolster – 嗨 Roly |
[15:41] | Um… Uncle Andy, I need your help with a music project. | Andy舅舅 我有一个音乐项目需要你的帮助 |
[15:44] | Life of a role model, eh? | 身为孩子的榜样啊 没办法 |
[15:45] | – We have a situation. – You’re telling me. | – 我们出了点状况 – 还用你说 |
[15:47] | Teresa’s a divorced parliamentary lawyer! | Teresa是个离过婚的议会律师 |
[15:49] | And I still have a He-Man duvet cover. | 我还在用印着希曼的被套 |
[15:51] | I can’t handle this adult shit. | 我处理不了这种成年人的事 |
[15:52] | You’re having a low self-esteem attack. You’re worth loving. | 你在妄自菲薄 你值得被爱 |
[15:54] | – Just keep telling yourself that. – Ok. I’m worth loving, | – 只要不断地这样告诉自己就行 – 好吧 我值得被爱 |
[15:56] | – I’m… – Not now! Willow’s just PM’d me. | – 我 – 别现在说 Willow刚给我发了私信 |
[15:58] | She says, “You’re proper jokes. Who are you? X.” She put an X. | 她说”你真有趣 你是谁啊 亲亲” 她说了”亲亲” |
[16:02] | I’m never going to wash my screen again. Do I tell her it’s me? | 我再也不擦我的屏幕了 我要告诉她我是谁吗 |
[16:05] | No. Don’t write anything. Just play it cool. | 别 什么都别写 装酷就行 |
[16:06] | How about, “Wouldn’t you like to know, babes?” | “你想知道吗 宝贝”怎么样 |
[16:08] | Or – “Babycakes?” That’s a bit more urban. | 或者 “宝贝小蛋糕” 这样更洋气一点 |
[16:11] | Babycakes isn’t urban, it’s weird. | 宝贝小蛋糕一点也不洋气 是诡异才对 |
[16:12] | Now. What can I do to impress Teresa? | 我该做点什么才能给Teresa留个好印象 |
[16:14] | Well, she’s only heard how great you are from family. | 她只是从家人方面了解到你有多好 |
[16:17] | So it might mean more to hear it from a friend. | 如果能再从朋友那里了解到这一点 也许会更好 |
[16:19] | What’s up, guys? I thought I heard your voice, Andy. | 你们好吗 伙伴们 我听到了你的声音 Andy |
[16:22] | Is this is where the real party’s at? Whoop! Whoop! | 真正的派对是在这里吗 哇喔 哇喔 |
[16:26] | Thanks for inviting us, by the way. It’s very cool of you. | 对了 谢谢你邀请了我们 真的很大度 |
[16:29] | I thought you would flip when I asked you to meet Veronica. | 我以为我让你见Veronica的时候你会生气 |
[16:31] | Why would I flip? She’s great. We’re adults. | 我为什么要生气 她很不错 我们可是成年人 |
[16:34] | I don’t see why we can’t all be friends. | 我们完全可以成为朋友 |
[16:35] | I’m so glad you said that. I really wanted your approval. | 你这样说我很高兴 我真的需要你的认可 |
[16:38] | Especially now we’re moving in together. | 尤其是现在我们住在了一起 |
[16:41] | Oh, I love Twiglets. You remembered. | 噢 我喜欢吃脆脆棒 你还记得呢 |
[16:45] | We’re going. I’m in heat and I can’t take any more small talk. | 咱们走吧 我饥渴难耐而且我也受不了这些寒暄了 |
[16:48] | In a second. | 马上 |
[16:48] | But first, I would like to introduce you to my old friend, Bruce. | 但是首先我要给你介绍我的一位老朋友 Bruce |
[16:53] | Well, not that old, really. | 其实没有那么老 |
[16:54] | Bruce is also divorced. | Bruce也离婚了 |
[16:57] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 噢 真遗憾 |
[16:58] | I’m just glad I could be there for him. | 我很高兴能在他伤心的时候陪着他 |
[17:03] | Oh, yes, I don’t know where I’d be without Andy. | 噢 是的 我真不知道如果没有Andy我会怎样 |
[17:07] | – He’s my rock. – What are friends for? | – 他是我坚实的后盾 – 朋友不正是如此吗 |
[17:09] | Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on. | 谁都需要一个借以哭泣的肩膀 |
[17:11] | Yeah, I’m not really much of a crier. | 是的 但是其实我不怎么爱哭 |
[17:13] | No, well, he cries like an orphaned seal pup, so… | 不 他哭起来像个痛失双亲的海豹宝宝 所以 |
[17:15] | Bruce! I’m so glad you could make it. | Bruce 我真高兴你过来了 |
[17:18] | There he is! Bruce. | 这不是Bruce嘛 |
[17:19] | I’ve been missing you at kids’ footy practice. | 从上次孩子们的足球练习赛后就没见过你了 |
[17:21] | This is Veronica, my significant other. | 这是Veronica 我的女友 |
[17:24] | Bruce’s step-daughter goes to the same school as Roly. | Bruce的继女和Roly在同一所学校上学 |
[17:25] | Well, ex step-daughter. Hang in there, mate. | 好吧 前继女 你要坚强啊 朋友 |
[17:28] | We’re still in contact. | 我们还保持着联系 |
[17:30] | Sam. These are for you. | Sam 这些是给你的 |
[17:31] | Oh, wow! Chocolate. My favourite. | 噢 哇 巧克力 我最喜欢了 |
[17:36] | Well, you’d better share some of those. | 你最好拿出来和我们分享 |
[17:38] | Oh, you’ll have to mud wrestle me for them. | 噢 那你得和我在泥地里摔跤才行 |
[17:39] | Oh, thank you so much, Bruce, that’s so sweet. | 噢 太谢谢你了 Bruce 真贴心 |
[17:42] | Hello… Your stomach is rock hard. | 你好 你的腹部硬的像石头 |
[17:45] | – Have you been working out? – That’s just from all the crying. | – 你在健身吗 – 都是哭出来的 |
[17:47] | I guess I naturally have trouble putting on weight. | 我猜我天生不容易不长肉 |
[17:49] | Hey, listen, can I get you a drink? | 嘿 你要喝杯什么饮料吗 |
[17:51] | Do you have any cranberry juice? | 你有蔓越橘汁吗 |
[17:52] | For you, I’ve got it all. | 为了你 我什么都去做 |
[18:45] | And so, I gave them my shoes and I walked home. | 所以我就把鞋子脱给他们 然后光脚走回家了 |
[18:49] | What’s so funny about being mugged at gunpoint for your shoes? | 拿枪抵着你就为了抢你的鞋子 这有什么好笑 |
[18:52] | It is the way he told it, sweetie. | 是他讲的方式太搞笑了 亲爱的 |
[18:54] | Actually, it was pretty funny. | 实际上 真的是很搞笑 |
[18:56] | I guess getting divorced really puts perspective on things. | 我猜离婚真的能影响人的思维方式 |
[18:59] | Bruce, how’s your cranberry? | Bruce 你的蔓越橘汁怎么样 |
[19:01] | – Er… delicious. – Can I try some, do you mind? | – 味道不错 – 我能尝尝吗 你不介意吧 |
[19:13] | I’m going to get some more, wait there. | 我再去拿点 等我 |
[19:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[19:17] | What the fuck is going on with Bruce? | 你在和Bruce搞什么鬼啊 |
[19:19] | Nothing. I’m just being friendly. | 没什么啊 我就是友好待人而已 |
[19:20] | Even Stevie Wonder can see that you’re cock teasing him. | 连Stevie Wonder都能看出来你在挑逗他 |
[19:22] | Fine. So what if I am? | 好吧 就算是那又能怎样 |
[19:23] | It’s nice to get a bit of male attention. | 能得到一点男性的注意感觉很不错 |
[19:25] | And um… Ben has asked Veronica to move in with him. | 而且 Ben已经邀请Veronica搬进来和他一起住了 |
[19:28] | Why do you care? Ben’s an arsehole. | 你为什么要在意这些 Ben是个混蛋 |
[19:29] | Yeah, but he was my arsehole first! | 是的 但是他本来是我的混蛋 |
[19:31] | Bruce is a mate. If you’re not serious, don’t mess with his head. | Bruce可是个朋友 如果你不是认真的 就别祸害他了 |
[19:33] | You’re one to talk. | 你好意思讲这个 |
[19:34] | You barely speak to him | 你根本没和他说过几句话 |
[19:35] | and you’re making Teresa think you stay up all night painting each other’s toenails! | 还搞得让Teresa感觉你俩熬着夜互给对方涂脚指甲油 |
[19:38] | – We might do. You don’t know. – Ggrr! | – 我们也许就是这样 你可不知道 – 去你的 |
[19:40] | And despite all his suggested anti-prostitution bills, | 尽管他提出了那么多反卖淫法案 |
[19:43] | who do you think spends the most on out-of-town expenses? | 你们觉得是谁花了大部分的特殊开支 |
[19:46] | Well, we should get going before MI5 slap a gag order on me. | 好了 我们得在军情五处给我下禁言令之前离开了 |
[19:50] | – Oh, but you just got here. | – 噢 但是你才来不久 |
[19:51] | I know, but I want to get home before my son does. | 我知道 但是我想赶在我儿子前面回家 |
[19:53] | Oh, you have a son. How old? | 噢 你有个儿子 多大了 |
[19:55] | Not quite old enough to move out, unfortunately. | 很不幸 还没大到可以搬出去住 |
[19:57] | Andy, will you get my coat? And don’t forget your book. | Andy 你能帮我拿一下外套吗 不要忘了你的书 |
[20:00] | – What book? – Is it a colouring book? | – 什么书 – 是儿童彩色画册吗 |
[20:02] | No, er… Errol’s returning my copy of War And Peace to me. | 不是 Errol要把我的<战争与和平>还给我 |
[20:07] | I love Russian lit. | 我喜欢俄国文学 |
[20:09] | Oh, yeah? Who wrote it? | 噢 是吗 那是谁写的 |
[20:13] | If you don’t know that, Ben, | 如果你不知道的话 Ben |
[20:15] | I’m not going to tell you. | 我才不会告诉你 |
[20:18] | She’s got an old son. | 她有一个很大的儿子 |
[20:20] | I can’t be with someone that’s got an old son. | 我可不想和一个儿子都那么大了的人交往 |
[20:23] | Why are you dressed like a bell-end? | 你为什么穿的像个傻屌 |
[20:24] | I’ve been exchanging messages with Willow. | 我一直在和Willow发消息 |
[20:26] | I’ll reveal my identity to her on Skype. | 我要在Skype视频时对她揭露身份 |
[20:28] | I know you told me not to reply, | 虽然你之前让我别回她 |
[20:29] | but she was just so engaging. I couldn’t help myself. | 可是她太吸引人了 我控制不了自己 |
[20:31] | And they say the brain is the greatest love organ. | 人们都说大脑是最伟大的爱情器官 |
[20:33] | Well, I’ve never chaffed my brain. | 反正我从来没撸过我的大脑 |
[20:35] | Listen, relationships are messy. | 听我说 感情总是混乱的 |
[20:37] | You can’t help who you end up with, | 最终归宿也是不可控的 |
[20:38] | whether it’s a pint-sized urban street dancer or a parliamentary lawyer. | 无论是那个娇小的都市街舞者还是议会律师 |
[20:42] | It’s all a beautiful mystery. Like prime numbers. | 这是一个美丽的谜 就像质数 |
[20:45] | Now, go out there and embrace the new you. | 现在 用全新的面貌走出去 |
[20:48] | The you that isn’t afraid of life’s responsibilities | 变成那个不畏重任 直面人生的男人 |
[20:51] | but tackles them head-on like a salmon swimming upstream for mating season. | 像交配季逆流而上的三文鱼 前进吧 |
[20:54] | Don’t salmon die after mating? | 三文鱼难道不是交配之后就死了 |
[20:56] | Well, it’s better than being eaten by a grizzly bear. | 总比被灰熊吃掉要强 |
[21:01] | Everyone, can I have your attention? | 所有人 注意一下 |
[21:05] | I’ve got something I need to say to you. | 我有些话要对你说 |
[21:09] | This flat isn’t mine. | 这房子不是我的 |
[21:10] | I’m not independently wealthy and I’ve never read any Theo Tolstoy. | 我不是土豪也从来没读过提奥托尔斯泰 |
[21:13] | Leo Tolstoy. | 是列夫托尔斯泰 |
[21:14] | I don’t care that you’ve got an adult son | 我不在乎你有个成年儿子 |
[21:15] | and I don’t care that you’ve got a big important job. | 也不在乎你高大上的工作 |
[21:17] | I just want you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[21:18] | that Andy’s ready for a grown-up relationship. | Andy做好准备开始一段成熟的感情了 |
[21:29] | *I feel it in my fingers* | *从每一个指尖* |
[21:33] | *I feel it in my toes* | *到每一个脚趾* |
[21:37] | *Love is all around you…* | *爱萦绕你身旁* |
[21:42] | Thanks. I don’t think I could have survived the chorus. | 谢谢 我觉得副歌部分可能唱不上去 |
[21:45] | I’m not an idiot, Andy, I knew you were lying. I am a lawyer. | 我不傻Andy 我知道你在说谎 我是个律师 |
[21:47] | Well, then, why didn’t you say something? | 那你之前为什么不说 |
[21:49] | It’s been a while since anyone’s made the effort and it was sweet. | 已经很久没人这么花心思追我了 很贴心 |
[21:51] | And, of course, I like when men humiliate themselves. | 当然我还很享受男人羞辱自己的样子 |
[21:54] | Well, you get sexier by the minute. | 你简直分分钟更性感 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry, Andy. I can’t do this. | 抱歉Andy 我不能这么做 |
[21:58] | But you held my hand? That means something. | 但是你牵了我的手 总有点意义吧 |
[22:00] | Yes. | 是 |
[22:00] | It means I was trying to get you to leave. | 那是在暗示你我想走了 |
[22:04] | Look. I know we’re like chalk and cheese, | 我知道我们就像粉笔和奶酪一样截然不同 |
[22:07] | but why can’t we be together? | 但是为什么不能在一起呢 |
[22:08] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[22:09] | No. You’re divorced. | 不 你已经离了 |
[22:11] | Yes. From my first husband. I’m still married to my second. | 和第一任丈夫离了 和第二任还结着呢 |
[22:14] | Even if he is away most of the time. | 尽管他常年不在家 |
[22:15] | But where’s your ring? | 那你的戒指呢 |
[22:24] | Look, I like my life the way it is. It’s tidy. | 我喜欢我现在的生活 井然有序 |
[22:27] | Nobody gets hurt. Usually. | 没人受伤 通常没有 |
[22:29] | I want a fling, that’s it. | 我只想找个炮友 就是这样 |
[22:31] | If you’re looking for something more, you need to look elsewhere. | 如果你还想要更多 只能找别人了 |
[22:33] | But if you can handle | 但如果你能接受 |
[22:35] | barn-storming sex with a powerful, older woman, no strings attached | 和一个熟女毫无羁绊地翻云覆雨 |
[22:39] | and the occasional all expenses paid meal or trips, then… | 偶尔附送高级晚餐和旅行 那么 |
[22:43] | I’m your gal. | 我就是你要找的人 |
[22:45] | So what’s it going to be? | 所以你的决定是什么 |
[22:58] | – Sam, you all right? – Yeah, yeah. | – Sam 你没事吧 – 没事 没事 |
[23:00] | I just get a little sad whenever I hear Wet Wet Wet. | 只是一听潮湿乐队就有点悲伤 |
[23:03] | God, the ’90s sucked! | 天啦 九十年代真是太讨厌了 |
[23:05] | Are you sure it’s nothing that I’ve said? | 你确定不是我说了什么吧 |
[23:07] | I haven’t upset you or…? | 我没让你难过或者 |
[23:09] | How could you upset me? | 你怎么会让我难过 |
[23:10] | You’re the nicest fucking person in the world. | 你是这世界上最他妈好的人 |
[23:13] | I knew it. You do hate me. | 我就知道 你讨厌我 |
[23:16] | No. I don’t hate you. | 不 我不讨厌你 |
[23:18] | Oh, it’s like someone else wearing your old… bra. | 这种感觉就像有人穿了你的旧胸罩 |
[23:23] | I mean, sure, it had some holes in it | 我是说 当然 它有几个地方已经破了 |
[23:26] | and the wire, like, dug into your pits, but it was yours. | 而且钢圈变形 总是戳到腋窝 但毕竟是自己的 |
[23:29] | And it’s really hard to find a good bra. | 而且想找到一个好胸罩真的太难了 |
[23:32] | I just really wanted you to like me. | 我真希望你能喜欢我 |
[23:35] | I thought we could be friends. | 我以为我们可以做朋友 |
[23:37] | Well, you’re dating my ex, so that’s going to be a bit tricky. | 你在跟我的前任约会 所以会有点难 |
[23:39] | But I can see that Ben is the luckiest man in the world | 但我能看出Ben是世界上最幸运的男人 |
[23:41] | to have you. Fucking bastard. | 能和你在一起 该死的混蛋 |
[23:45] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah, sure. | 可以问吧 |
[23:48] | You know his left ball, that lump… | 你知道他左边的蛋上 那个包 |
[23:51] | – Oh, yeah, no, it’s always been like that. – Oh, phew. | – 噢那个 没事儿 一直都有 – 噢 太好了 |
[23:55] | Um… by the way, Ben told me the big news. | 对了 Ben告诉了我那个好消息 |
[23:59] | – He did? – Hmm. | – 真的吗 – 嗯 |
[24:00] | Oh. I thought we were going to keep it a secret until the ring was ready. | 噢 我以为戒指备好之前要保密呢 |
[24:04] | – What? – Yeah, he proposed before having a ring picked out. | – 什么 – 是啊 他没挑戒指就来求婚 |
[24:08] | I mean, you know how impulsive he can be. | 你知道他做事情多冲动 |
[24:13] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[24:16] | I am SO sorry. | 我真是太抱歉了 |
[24:19] | Oh, don’t tell him that I told you. | 不要告诉他我告诉了你 |
[24:21] | And please don’t tell Errol. | 求你也不要告诉Errol |
[24:22] | Because I know that he wants to break the news to him when the time’s right. | 我知道他想等时机成熟了再公布 |
[24:24] | Oh, God, now you must definitely hate me. | 噢天哪 现在你肯定讨厌我了 |
[24:26] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[24:27] | No. I’m freaking pumped! | 不 我兴奋得说不出话 |
[24:30] | You really mean that? | 你真的这样想 |
[24:31] | Definitely. You are going to make him a very, very happy bra. | 真的 你会让他成为一个非常非常开心的胸罩 |
[24:37] | So, how is it being back in the workforce? | 再次工作的感觉怎么样 |
[24:39] | All right. A little bit tedious. | 还行 有一点无聊 |
[24:41] | Well, you know what they say | 你知道 常言说得好 |
[24:42] | if it was supposed to be fun, they wouldn’t call it work! | 有意思的话就不叫工作了 |
[24:45] | Don’t fuck Sam. | 不准和Sam上床 |
[24:46] | Are we ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[24:47] | Yup. I think we’re all sorted here. | 是 我这里都处理好了 |
[24:51] | Bruce? You coming? | Bruce 一起走吗 |
[24:53] | Yes. I’m going to go with them. | 好 我跟他们一起走了 |
[24:56] | Oh, all right, OK. | 噢 好吧 |
[24:58] | Bye! | 再见 |
[25:04] | Uh… Errol? | 呃 Errol |
[25:05] | Yes, Willow. It’s me. | 是 Willow 是我 |
[25:07] | Now, I know you’re thinking, you must be thinking, | 我知道你肯定在想 |
[25:08] | “How can TripleTrouble69 and Errol both be the same person, when he’s so cool?” | “三重麻烦69″那么酷 怎么可能和Errol是一个人 |
[25:12] | Well, I’ll tell you. Because, Willow, I am cool. | 我告诉你吧 Willow 因为我本来就很酷 |
[25:15] | You just couldn’t see it before. | 你只是以前没有发现 |
[25:16] | But now that you know my secret, we can be cool together. | 现在你知道我的秘密了 我们在一起会更酷的 |
[25:19] | Willow, will you go out with me? | Willow 你愿意跟我约会吗 |
[25:21] | Wow. Errol. You’re a crazy little man. | 哇哦 Errol 你真是个疯狂的小子 |
[25:25] | Respect. But I’m sorry, I only go with fit dancers. | 佩服 但抱歉 我只跟会跳舞的帅哥约会 |
[25:28] | I can dance. I’ve got the moves. | 我能跳舞 我会很多舞步 |
[25:31] | Yeah? Let’s see ’em. | 真的吗 让我看看 |
[25:53] | This will make a great Vine. | 这段发到网上肯定会很赞的 |
[25:55] | Thanks for the lolz, man. | 谢谢你逗笑了我们 小子 |
[26:01] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[26:45] | Can I sit here? | 我能坐这儿吗 |
[26:48] | Do what you like. | 随你便 |
[26:54] | – Have you seen it? – Yep. | – 你看了吗 – 看了 |
[26:55] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[26:58] | ‘I am TripleTrouble69. | “我是三重麻烦69” |
[27:00] | ‘I’ve got the moves. | “我会很多舞步” |
[27:04] | ‘We can be cool together.’ | “我们在一起会更酷的” |
[27:08] | Um… Tiff… | 呃 Tiff |
[27:10] | I’m sorry that I acted like an idiot. | 很抱歉 我之前太混蛋了 |
[27:14] | You’re my best friend. And I… | 你是我最好的朋友 我 |
[27:15] | I swear I’ll never blank you again. | 我发誓再也不会不理你 |
[27:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:20] | Hey, Errol. | 嘿 Errol |
[27:21] | I don’t care what anyone says. I think your dancing was cute. | 我不管别人怎么说 我觉得你跳得很可爱 |
[27:24] | Thanks, Ruby. | 谢谢 Ruby |
[27:29] | ‘Would Errol Meyer report ‘to the Head Teacher’s office, immediately?’ | “请Errol Meyer立刻前往校长办公室” |
[27:33] | Whoa… | 哇哦 |
[27:42] | So, what’s the damage? | 他们怎么罚你了 |
[27:43] | Detention for two weeks | 放学后留校两周 |
[27:45] | and an apology to every teacher and student I mentioned. | 并且向账号上提到的每个老师同学道歉 |
[27:48] | It’s not all bad though, um, | 也不都是坏事儿 |
[27:49] | Willow and her crew have named a dance move after me. | Willow和她的小伙伴给我的舞步起了个名 |
[27:51] | The TripleTrouble. It’s quite cool, actually. | 三重麻烦舞 其实挺酷的 |
[27:53] | Fact is cool is like herpes. | 事实是 酷就像疱疹 |
[27:55] | You’ve either got it or you haven’t. | 有就是有 没有就是没有 |
[27:56] | How’s it going with Teresa? | 你和Teresa怎么样了 |
[27:57] | Yeah, great. | 很好啊 |
[27:58] | She totally gets the fact that I’m not a relationship kind of guy. | 她完全理解我不是谈恋爱的料 |
[28:01] | I mean, she begged, sure, but I stood my ground. | 尽管她苦苦哀求 我也直走没回头 |
[28:05] | I’m like a lion on the prowl. Always hunting for my next meal. | 我就像潜行的雄狮 永远在寻找下一个猎物 |
[28:08] | You know that the female lion does most of the hunting, right? | 你知道一般都是由母狮子捕猎吧 |
[28:11] | Melodie Thomas\h | 接受了你的好友申请 |
[28:13] | Oh, Uncle Andy. Look what I got. | 噢 Andy舅舅 看我拿了什么 |
[28:15] | Nice work, TripleTrouble. | 做得好 三重麻烦 |
[28:17] | Hey! | 喂 |
[28:19] | Leg it! | 快跑啊 |