时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Here’s one – “Door attendant for a nightclub in Stoke Newington.” | 这有一个 “斯托克纽因顿一家夜店的门童职位” |
[00:04] | That’s music related. | 这和音乐有关 |
[00:05] | Standing in a doorway in Stokey isn’t REALLY music related, is it? | 站在斯托克的某个大门前 跟音乐其实没太大关系吧 |
[00:08] | All right. How about, “A mover at a piano factory in Ealing”? | 好吧 那这个咋样 “伊灵一家钢琴工厂的搬运工职位” |
[00:13] | Look, Suzan, despite my brawny physic, | 你看 Suzan 尽管我四肢发达 |
[00:15] | you might be surprised to learn I’m not much of pack mule. | 可让你出乎意料的是 我不是做苦力的那块料 |
[00:18] | I have a bulging lumbar. | 我的腰间盘很突出 |
[00:21] | That’s not as dirty as it sounds. | 并没有听起来这么下流 |
[00:23] | I give up, Mr King. We’ve been at this for weeks | 我放弃 King先生 这都好几周了 |
[00:25] | and I haven’t found a single job up to your standards. | 我没找到任何一个符合你要求的工作 |
[00:27] | How about fighter pilot? | 战斗机飞行员怎么样 |
[00:28] | “I feel the need, the need for…” | “我有一种需求 我需要” |
[00:30] | A job that doesn’t take years of training and qualifications. | 一份不要求长期训练和资格证书的工作 |
[00:44] | Have you had any employment outside of music? | 你有没有从事过与音乐无关的工作 |
[00:46] | When I was a teenager I worked in a cinema for six months. | 我十几岁的时候 曾在电影院工作过六个月 |
[00:49] | That was until the nacho incident. | 直到发生了玉米片事件 |
[00:51] | Health and safety found some swimmers in the liquid cheese. | 卫生安全部门在液体奶酪里发现了一些东西 |
[00:54] | It wasn’t me, but I took the bullet cos I’m a team player. | 不是我干的 但我担了责任 谁让我是个注重团队精神的人呢 |
[00:57] | And then I’ve just been working at Carpet Brothers for the last year. | 然后 就是去年在地毯兄弟的工作了 |
[01:00] | That was until I got myself intentionally fired. | 直到我故意让老板解雇我 |
[01:02] | – And why would you do that? – Severance, duh! | – 你为什么这么做 – 当然是为了遣散费咯 |
[01:05] | Wait, this is confidential right? | 等等 咱俩的话是保密的吧 |
[01:07] | This is like a doctor-patient thing? | 就像医患条款那样 |
[01:15] | Hello, Mr Calcite. | 你好 方解石先生 |
[01:17] | Looking very handsome today. | 你今天看起来很帅噢 |
[01:25] | Who’s touched my minerals? | 谁动了我的矿石 |
[01:26] | – What’s up sailor? – Hi, Roly. | – 怎么啦 – 嗨 Roly |
[01:28] | They were all organised alphabetically | 他们本来是按照字母表的顺序排好的 |
[01:29] | and now opal’s in fluorite’s place. It’s mayhem! | 可是现在 猫眼石在萤石的位置 这是蓄意伤害 |
[01:31] | Are you sure you didn’t move them by mistake? | 你确定不是你自己摆错了吗 |
[01:34] | Mistake? Me? Mistake? | 摆错了 我 会犯错 |
[01:36] | I, um, might have moved them accidentally while I was cleaning. | 我 呃 可能是我在打扫卫生的时候不小心碰到了 |
[01:41] | You cleaned my room? | 你打扫了我的房间 |
[01:41] | Sweetheart, would you give us a minute? | 亲爱的 让我们俩聊一下好吗 |
[01:47] | – Roly, listen… – How long is she staying? | – Roly 听着 – 她还要待多久 |
[01:49] | Roly, you have to face it, she’s living with us now. | Roly 你得面对现实 她和我们一起生活 |
[01:51] | And please stop calling her “She”. | 而且 请不要再用”她”称呼她了 |
[01:54] | Veronica’s only trying to help. | Veronica只是想帮忙而已 |
[01:55] | Well, I found Helpful Veronica’s super-plus tampons | 好吧 三周前我在卫生间看到了 |
[01:58] | in the bathroom three weeks ago. | 热心的Veronica的超大号卫生棉条 |
[01:59] | So…? | 所以呢 |
[02:00] | So by my calculations, she’s ovulating. | 所以 据我推算 她正在排卵期 |
[02:02] | Therefore, I highly suggest that you use a prophylactic. | 因此 我强烈建议你们采取一些避孕措施 |
[02:05] | We wouldn’t want any mistakes. | 我们可不想要什么错误 |
[02:09] | Andy, we need to talk. | Andy 我们得谈谈 |
[02:10] | George, I can’t talk now. Got a conference call with Berlin. | George 现在不行 我跟柏林那边有个电话会议 |
[02:13] | You’re nearly three months late. | 你晚了快三个月了 |
[02:15] | That explains the bloating and the morning sickness. | 那我越来越胖 还有早上晨吐都说得通了吧 |
[02:16] | First trimesters, eh? | 第一孕期哈 |
[02:17] | I want my rent, Andy. | 快交房租 Andy |
[02:18] | How about I pay you in guitar lessons? | 我教你吉他 用来抵房租咋样 |
[02:20] | Hate guitar. | 我讨厌吉他 |
[02:21] | Fine. How about this, then? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[02:22] | Are you bribing me with drugs? | 你在用毒品收买我吗 |
[02:24] | That depends – is it working? | 看情况吧 管用吗 |
[02:27] | Fine. But I want my money ASAP or you’re out. | 好吧 但是你要尽快给我钱 不然就滚蛋 |
[02:29] | Cool stuff. | 酷 |
[02:32] | – Yep? – Hey, Andy. It’s Ben. | – 啥事 – Andy 我是Ben |
[02:34] | Shit. Did Roly tell you about the shoplifting? | 要死 Roly是不是跟你说了在商店里顺手牵羊的事 |
[02:36] | – He made me do it. – What shoplifting? | – 是他让我干的 – 什么顺手牵羊 |
[02:39] | Gotcha! | 骗到你啦 |
[02:43] | – How can I help? – Listen, | – 有什么事吗 – 你看看 |
[02:44] | can you take care of Roly this weekend? | 这周末你能不能照看Roly |
[02:47] | Andy Andy? | |
[02:48] | Sorry, I was just checking to see if hell had frozen over. | 抱歉 我去看看地狱是不是冻上了 |
[02:51] | I can’t believe I’m asking this either. | 我也不敢相信我说了这些 |
[02:52] | And don’t tell Sam this. Um… | 还有 不要告诉Sam 呃 |
[02:54] | He’s having a few teething problems with Veronica. | 他和Veronica有些初期磨合的问题 |
[02:57] | He could use some outside perspective. | 他应该听听其他人的意见 |
[02:59] | You know, you could do your “Cool uncle” Thing. | 懂吗 你可以用”酷舅舅”那一套 |
[03:02] | So, you’re pawning off your kid’s problems on cool Uncle Andy? | 你是想把你儿子的问题推给酷舅舅Andy |
[03:06] | – Forget it. This was a bad idea. – No, no, no, no! No, Ben, Ben. | – 算了 这主意不好 – 别 别别别 Ben Ben |
[03:10] | I’ll do it…on one condition. | 我答应了 不过有个条件 |
[03:12] | I’m not paying you. | 我不会付你钱的 |
[03:13] | I don’t want you to pay me! | 我不是想让你付我钱 |
[03:15] | But will you pay my rent? | 但是你能帮我付房租吗 |
[03:17] | I’ll pay for dinner. Now, come pick him up. | 我付晚餐 现在来接他吧 |
[03:19] | And, Andy, remember – don’t tell Sam. | 而且 Andy 记住 不要告诉Sam |
[03:22] | You have my word. | 一言为定 |
[03:23] | Ben’s making me look after Errol this weekend | Ben让我这周末照看Errol |
[03:25] | cos he can’t stop fighting with Ver-on-ica! | 因为他和Veronica有矛盾 |
[03:29] | – Hello? – Has Mum called you yet? | – 喂 – 妈妈给你打电话了吗 |
[03:30] | No. She’s not going to visit, is she? | 没有 她没有要来看我们吧 |
[03:32] | Do I have to stock up on Sambuca and unfiltered Camels? | 我是不是得备好珊布卡酒还有骆驼烟 |
[03:35] | No. Uncle Frank’s dying. Stage 4. It’s in his lungs. | 不是 是Frank舅舅快不行了 肺癌晚期 |
[03:39] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[03:40] | Oddly… I don’t give a shit. | 奇怪 我一点都不在意 |
[03:43] | Thank God it’s not just me. I thought I was a horrible person. | 谢天谢地 有人陪我了 我还以为自己没有人性呢 |
[03:45] | – Is he in hospital? – No. He’s at his cabin. | – 他在医院吗 – 没有 他在自己的小屋里 |
[03:47] | He’s got days, apparently. | 显然他不剩多少时日了 |
[03:48] | – You’re not planning on visiting him, are you? – Fuck no. | – 你不会打算要去看他吧 – 当然不去 |
[03:50] | I’m supposed to be working on my dissertation. | 我打算好好写论文呢 |
[03:52] | But so far, I have spent three hours | 不过 到目前为止 我花了三个小时 |
[03:55] | on my Pinterest page for my imaginary horse sanctuary. | 弄我拼趣主页上的虚拟马厩 |
[03:59] | That miserable bastard can die alone. | 那个可怜的混蛋孤零零地去死吧 |
[04:00] | He taught me how to skin joints for him when I was six. | 我六岁的时候 他就教我给他卷大麻烟了 |
[04:03] | Tiny hands make great special smokes. | 小手总能卷出特别好的烟 |
[04:05] | Do you remember how he used to call you shit brains? | 你还记得吗 以前他总是叫你猪头 |
[04:08] | – No? – “Shit brains!” | – 有吗 – “猪头” |
[04:09] | I swear, if he left us anything in his will, I wouldn’t take it. | 我发誓 如果他的遗嘱有留给我们什么 我不会要的 |
[04:12] | I don’t want his blood money. | 我可不想要他的臭钱 |
[04:13] | How much blood money are we talking about exactly? | 这个臭钱具体金额是多少 |
[04:15] | I remember hearing he made a few hundred grand in insurance | 我听说他的脱衣舞俱乐部烧毁之后 |
[04:17] | after his strip club burnt down. | 保险公司赔了几十万 |
[04:19] | So, what are you doing today? | 那么 你今天有什么安排 |
[04:22] | Get in! | 快进来 |
[04:23] | She touched my minerals! | 她动了我的矿石 |
[04:25] | The next thing you know, she’ll be using my laminator or my embosser! | 接下来就会发现 她开始用我的过塑机和印花机了 |
[04:28] | What does Dad see in her? | 老爸到底是看上她哪一点 |
[04:29] | Wait, where are we going? I thought we were going to your place. | 等一下 咱们这是去哪 我以为要去你家的 |
[04:31] | – We’re going to visit Uncle Frank. – Who? | – 我们去拜访Frank舅舅 – 谁 |
[04:34] | Me and your mum’s Uncle. You know, your Grandma Jane’s brother. | 我和你妈妈的舅舅 知道吧 就是你外婆Jane的兄弟 |
[04:37] | Oh. I never knew I had a great uncle. | 噢 我一直都不知道我有个舅姥爷 |
[04:39] | Trust me, he’s not that great. | 相信我 他不是什么好人 |
[04:40] | He dropped off the map when he went to prison for stealing dialysis machines. | 他因为偷透析机而进了监狱 之后大家就渐渐淡忘他了 |
[04:44] | I think he tried to sell one to Osama Bin Laden. | 我猜他是想卖一台给奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[04:45] | Well, this is great! He’ll know how to handle Veronica. | 太好了 他肯定知道怎么对付Veronica |
[04:48] | I’ve been looking for a wise old mentor. | 我一直想寻找一位年长的智者作我的导师 |
[04:50] | I thought I was your mentor! | 我以为我就是你的导师 |
[04:52] | I said “Wise”, didn’t I? | 我说了”智者” 没听到吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah. Good luck with that. He hates kids. | 祝你好运吧 他讨厌小孩 |
[04:54] | When we were played hide-and-seek, | 以前我们一起玩躲猫猫时 |
[04:56] | he’d make me hide in the tumble dryer. | 他让我藏到滚筒烘干机里 |
[04:57] | Why are we going to visit him, then? | 那你为什么还去拜访他 |
[04:59] | Because I’m late on my rent and he’s about to croak and… | 因为我拖欠租金 而他快要咽气了 |
[05:02] | I need to check if I’m in his will. | 我得看看我在不在他的遗嘱里 |
[05:04] | You’re taking advantage of a dying man? That’s disgusting. | 你占一个将死之人的便宜 太恶心了 |
[05:07] | Tumble dryer! Yeah? | 滚筒烘干机喂 |
[05:09] | What would you say if I told you that he used to steal my minerals, | 要是我告诉你 他曾偷了我的矿石 |
[05:12] | grind them up and snort them for breakfast? | 并且磨碎了当早餐吸掉 你是什么反应 |
[05:14] | Well, I’d say step on it. | 加大油门上吧 |
[05:22] | Never seen a dying person before. | 从没见过快要死掉的人 |
[05:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:26] | Just try and imagine him with a clown’s nose. | 试着想象他戴着一个小丑的鼻子 |
[05:30] | You want me to imagine a dying clown? | 你让我想象一个快死掉的小丑吗 |
[05:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:53] | Uncle Frank? | Frank舅舅 |
[05:57] | Uncle Frank? | Frank舅舅 |
[06:01] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[06:02] | I don’t know. Check his pulse. | 不知道 去探探他的脉搏 |
[06:04] | Ew, I don’t touch raw chicken. | 呃 我连生鸡肉都不碰 |
[06:05] | I’m not going to touch some dead guy. | 我才不要碰某个死人 |
[06:07] | He’s not some dead guy, he’s Frank. | 他不是某个死人 他是Frank |
[06:09] | Now, show some respect and check your dead uncle’s pulse. | 拿出点敬意 去探探你那死舅姥爷的脉搏 |
[06:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:14] | – Hello, Frank. It’s your nephew, Andy. – I haven’t got a nephew. | – 你好 Frank 我是你的外甥Andy – 我没有外甥 |
[06:18] | And if I did, he wouldn’t look like a Big Issue seller. | 就算我有 他也不会是这副杂志推销员的样子 |
[06:21] | Now, I’m going to count to three | 现在 我数三下 |
[06:23] | and you and the skinny girl better be gone by two. | 你和这个瘦小妞最好在我数到二的时候滚开 |
[06:26] | One… | 一 |
[06:26] | This is Errol, Sam’s son. | 这是Errol Sam的儿子 |
[06:28] | You have a lovely home. | 你的家很漂亮 |
[06:29] | Two… | 二 |
[06:30] | I’m too young to die! I haven’t seen a solar eclipse. | 我不能死 我还年轻 我还没见过日食呢 |
[06:32] | – BANG! – Argh! | – 嘣 – 啊 |
[06:34] | Got you, shit brains! | 耍你的 猪头 |
[06:37] | It’s not loaded. | 没装子弹 |
[06:39] | Think I can’t remember my own sister’s loser kid? | 以为我会忘记我姐姐的废柴儿子吗 |
[06:42] | Make yourself at home. | 你们自便 |
[06:47] | Can I get you anything? Whisky? Bourbon? | 你们要喝什么 威士忌 波本 |
[06:50] | How about a nice chamomile, perhaps? | 一杯上好的甘菊茶怎么样 |
[06:52] | Just pretend he’s not here. | 就当他不存在 |
[06:56] | Why are you here, shit brains? | 你来干嘛 猪头 |
[06:59] | – I heard you were dying. – I’m not dying. | – 听说你快死了 – 我才没有 |
[07:01] | Nothing a good steak and a Lemsip won’t sort out. | 好牛排和感冒药能解决任何问题 |
[07:04] | Just came to see if I could do anything to help? | 我就是来看看能不能帮上什么忙 |
[07:06] | I haven’t seen you for 15 years. How are you going to help? | 我都15年没见过你了 你能帮上什么忙 |
[07:08] | I’m a great caregiver. | 我是名出色的护理员 |
[07:10] | I once kept a whole tank of sea monkeys alive for almost a year. | 我曾照看过一水槽海猴子 他们活了将近一年呢 |
[07:14] | Just pretend he isn’t here. | 就当他不存在 |
[07:19] | Shouldn’t you be in a hospital, Uncle Frank? | 你不是应该待在医院吗 Frank舅姥爷 |
[07:20] | Those pricks, they don’t want to cure you. | 那些混蛋 他们才不想治好你 |
[07:22] | They want to keep you nice and sick | 他们就想让你苟延残喘地活着 |
[07:24] | so you can line the drug companies’ pockets. | 这样你就能源源不断地给制药公司送钱 |
[07:26] | Plus, I was banned – groping a nurse. | 而且 我因为骚扰护士被赶出来了 |
[07:29] | What is the NHS coming to, eh? | 那要国民医保体系干嘛 是吧 |
[07:32] | That’s Rasputin, the meanest fighting cock you’ve ever seen. | 那是Rasputin 最凶恶的斗鸡 |
[07:36] | 50 fights, undefeated. | 50场战斗 从未败过 |
[07:37] | Oh, he’s the light of my life. | 噢 他是我的生命之光 |
[07:40] | Anyway. Nice of you to pop in. | 不管怎样 谢谢你们突然来访 |
[07:42] | You can both piss off now. Antiques Roadshow’s about to start. | 你俩现在就走吧 <古董巡展秀>快开始了 |
[07:45] | All right, fine. We’ll leave. | 好吧 好吧 我们走 |
[07:49] | It’s just a shame to let all these go to waste. | 那这些都要浪费了 真可惜啊 |
[07:53] | There might be a little something you can do round the house. | 也许你们能在这帮忙干点什么 |
[07:55] | No! | 不 |
[07:56] | You can have these when we’re finished. | 等我们干完了 这些就归你 |
[07:59] | First, how can I help? | 首先 有什么要帮忙的 |
[08:01] | – You could do the dishes. – Errol, adults are talking. | – 你可以刷碗 – Errol 大人在说话呢 |
[08:04] | Kid’s right. Do my dishes. | 小孩说的对 洗碗去吧 |
[08:10] | Why don’t we go to the cinema after this, Uncle Frank? | 等弄完了咱去看电影吧 Frank舅舅 |
[08:13] | – They say laughter is the best medicine. – Shut up. | – 人们都说大笑是最好的良药 – 闭嘴 |
[08:15] | Trying to find out how much this porcelain chamber pot’s worth. | 正在鉴定这个瓷夜壶值多少钱呢 |
[08:18] | Should you be smoking in your condition, Uncle Frank? | 你的身体状况还能吸烟吗 Frank舅姥爷 |
[08:21] | They’re his lungs. He can do what he likes. | 那是他的肺 他想怎样就怎样 |
[08:30] | Do you know who you remind me of? | 知道你让我想起谁了吗 |
[08:31] | A young Brian Cox? The physicist, not the actor. | 年轻的Brian Cox吗 物理学家 不是那个演员 |
[08:34] | He’s a cox, all right. | 他是名副其实的Cox(混蛋) |
[08:35] | You remind me of Helmet Harry. | 你让我想到了Helmet Harry |
[08:36] | We was in the Falklands together. | 我们一起在福克兰群岛待过 |
[08:38] | He was built like an anorexic flamingo and all. | 他瘦瘦的 像只得了厌食症的火烈鸟 |
[08:40] | I didn’t know you were in the Falklands, Uncle Frank. | 我不知道你在福克兰群岛待过 Frank舅舅 |
[08:42] | You didn’t know your dick was attached to your balls. | 你还不知道你的老二跟蛋蛋是挨在一起的呢 |
[08:45] | Anyway, he was obsessed with keeping his helmet spotless. | 话说回来 他总是让他的头盔保持一尘不染 |
[08:48] | If he got anything on his helmet, | 如果头盔上沾了什么东西 |
[08:50] | Harry’d be polishing away like that, bullets whistling by. | Harry一定得这么给它擦干净了 尽管子弹呼啸而过 |
[08:54] | What happened to him? | 然后他怎么样了 |
[08:55] | Got his head shot off, didn’t he? Mid-polish. | 脑袋被射中了 头盔正擦一半呢 |
[08:57] | Great funeral, though. | 不过葬礼不错 |
[08:58] | Ooh. His mum gave my helmet a little bit of a polish and all, son. | 喔 他妈妈也好好地擦了擦我的”头盔”呢 |
[09:02] | Nice one, Frank, you ledge. | 不错啊 Frank 你个坏小子 |
[09:05] | Here, have a look at the shrapnel they pulled out of my arse. | 来 我给你看看他们从我屁股里取出来的弹片 |
[09:07] | I’d, er, love to. | 呃 好啊 |
[09:13] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛啊 |
[09:14] | I’m learning about the older generation. | 从老一辈那里长知识啊 |
[09:16] | It’s like the History Channel, | 就像历史频道 |
[09:17] | but with less Hitler and more swearing. | 但是少了些希特勒 多了些脏话 |
[09:19] | Ask Frank if I’m in his will. | 问Frank我在不在他的遗嘱上 |
[09:21] | No. No, we’ve got too much in common. We both love antiques. | 不不 我们好多共同点呢 我们都喜欢收藏古董 |
[09:24] | – You like collecting farts in a jar. – Jesus, that was once! | – 你就喜欢收集罐装屁 – 我去 就那么一次而已 |
[09:28] | You ask him. Just be up front with him. | 你自己问他 直接点 |
[09:29] | I think he responds to blunt honesty. | 我觉得他会回应简单粗暴的大实话的 |
[09:31] | – I can’t ask him that. – You’re terrified of him, aren’t you? | – 我不能问他那个 – 你怕他 是吧 |
[09:33] | – Yeah, right. – Oi! | – 嘁 怎么会 – 喂 |
[09:35] | Get your arse in here, Errol. | 快滚进来 Errol |
[09:36] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[09:39] | This little bastard was an inch away from paralysing me. | 这小玩意儿差一英寸就把我弄瘫痪了 |
[09:45] | Cool. | 酷 |
[09:48] | What type of mineral is that? | 这是什么种类的矿石 |
[09:50] | That’s a kidney stone. | 肾结石 |
[09:51] | It was like passing a meteor through a bendy straw. | 感觉就像把陨石从弯曲的吸管里挤出去 |
[09:55] | Here. It’s yours. | 拿着 这是你的了 |
[09:57] | Shouldn’t you leave it in your will | 你不是应该把这个写在你的遗嘱里 |
[09:59] | to the Imperial War Museum or something? | 留给帝国战争博物馆之类的吗 |
[10:00] | I’d never write a will. | 我才不会写什么遗嘱 |
[10:02] | Two things in this life you never trust – cats and banks. | 人生中有两种东西不能信任 猫和银行 |
[10:06] | That’s why I buried all my money out in the garden. | 所以我把我的钱都埋在花园里 |
[10:09] | How do you remember where you put it? | 那你怎么记得你埋在哪儿了 |
[10:10] | I got a map… like Long John Silver. | 我有个地图 就像独脚海盗西尔弗一样 |
[10:15] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[10:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:22] | Came with the frame. | 买相框附送的 |
[10:31] | Um, just looking for the bathroom. | 呃 只是在找厕所 |
[10:33] | – Hello? Oh, you’ve got company? – Janice. | – 嗨 有客人呀 – Janice |
[10:36] | This is my shit-brained nephew and this is my… | 这是我的猪头外甥 这是我的 |
[10:38] | my great-nephew, Errol. | 曾外甥 Errol |
[10:40] | Hi, there boys. Frank, I brought you some shepherd’s pie. | 嗨孩子们 Frank 我给你带了肉馅土豆饼 |
[10:42] | Oh! I love pie. | 噢 我喜欢馅饼 |
[10:44] | Janice runs the sheep farm next door with her husband. | Janice和她老公在隔壁有家牧羊场 |
[10:46] | I do the cooking, he does the humping and lumping. | 我做饭 他做体力活 |
[10:48] | Don’t sell yourself short, Janice. You do plenty of humping. | 别小看自己呀 Janice 你也做很多”体力活”呢 |
[10:51] | Oh, Frank! | 噢 Frank |
[10:52] | Oh, Frank! Ohh! | 噢 Frank 噢 |
[10:54] | ‘Ooh! Frank! Ooh!’ | 噢 Frank 噢 |
[10:59] | ‘Oh, Frank!’ | 噢 Frank |
[11:00] | That’s the most disturbing noise I’ve ever heard – | 这是我听过最恶心的噪音了 |
[11:02] | and I’ve heard foxes mate. | 我可听过狐狸交配的 |
[11:04] | We need to find that map. | 我们得找到那地图 |
[11:05] | So, now you want to steal? Frank doesn’t deserve that. | 你打算偷吗 不应该这样对Frank |
[11:09] | Did it never occur to you that maybe he doesn’t hate kids? | 你有没有想过 也许他不是讨厌小孩 |
[11:12] | Maybe he just hates you? | 他只是讨厌你 |
[11:15] | Just keep a look out for me. | 就给我放个哨 |
[11:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:20] | – You haven’t responded to my Candy Crush invite. – What? | – 你没回应我的糖果粉碎传奇邀请 – 啥 |
[11:23] | I can’t unlock the next level until you accept my invite. | 你接受了我的邀请我才能解锁下一关 |
[11:25] | I swear I will start on my dissertation right after that. | 我发誓玩完这关就开始写论文 |
[11:30] | Oh! I love that shepherd’s pie! | 噢 我爱肉馅土豆饼 |
[11:34] | She can do what she likes anywhere else in the house, | 她在房子里想干什么都行 |
[11:37] | but just stay out of my room and keep your claws off my minerals. | 但是别进我的房间 别碰我的矿石 |
[11:40] | You know what you want to do? | 你知道你该做什么吗 |
[11:41] | – Get a life? – Write her a stern letter. | – 别跟个书呆子似的 – 给她写一封措辞严厉的信 |
[11:43] | Shave her hair off. | 把她头发剃光 |
[11:44] | What? You mean, like, metaphorically? | 啊 你是在 比喻什么吗 |
[11:46] | Use scissors or a razor or whatever you’ve got. | 用剪刀剃刀什么都行 |
[11:48] | That’s what I did when a bloke tried it on with me in the nick. | 在监狱里一个家伙想和我搞 我就是这么干的 |
[11:51] | I mean, I’m not one to turn down a free Billy Joel, don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 我不是那种会拒绝免费口活的人 |
[11:54] | he was too ugly for radio. | 但是那人实在太丑了 |
[11:56] | You’re like a real-life Shawshank Redemption, aren’t you. | 你就像真人版<肖申克的救赎>啊 是吧 |
[11:59] | – Did he leave you alone after that? – Nah! | – 那他之后放弃了吗 – 没 |
[12:01] | Got beaten to a pulp, spent three months in the prison hospital. | 被他打了个半死 在监狱医院里待了三个月 |
[12:03] | Still can’t shit right. | 现在还屎都拉不干净 |
[12:04] | But I stood up for myself. | 但是我为自己反抗了 |
[12:06] | Fill it up. | 满上 |
[12:09] | And don’t forget the kid. | 给孩子也满上 |
[12:11] | Oh. He doesn’t drink. | 噢 他不喝酒 |
[12:14] | No, no. I’ll have a little. | 不不 我想来点 |
[12:15] | Not after what happened last time. Your folks would kill me. | 你还记得上次吗 你爸妈会杀了我的 |
[12:18] | What happened? You go on a bender? | 发生什么了 你喝大了 |
[12:20] | No, he… | 不 他 |
[12:22] | Doesn’t matter, the answer’s no. | 不重要 就是不能喝酒 |
[12:28] | You look like you could do with a refill, Uncle Frank. | 看起来你需要续杯 Frank叔叔 |
[12:30] | Shall I get you another bottle? | 要我去给你再拿一瓶吗 |
[12:31] | That’s the best idea you’ve had all day, shit brains. | 这是你一天说的最靠谱的话了 猪头 |
[12:33] | Shit brains to the rescue. | 猪头拯救大家 |
[12:41] | So, who’s the girl, then? | 所以 那女孩是谁 |
[12:42] | Girl? | 什么女孩 |
[12:45] | You said it came with the frame but they don’t put Polaroids in frames. | 你说那是相框附送的 但是他们不会附送宝丽来照片 |
[12:49] | Uh-huh. | 啧啧 |
[12:53] | That’s Maggie, my daughter. | 那是Maggie 我女儿 |
[12:57] | Do you see her much? | 你经常见她吗 |
[13:01] | No. I ain’t seen her since she was little. | 不 从她小时候起就没见过她了 |
[13:07] | Did a little bit of digging recently, though, | 不过我最近查了查 |
[13:09] | and turns out she works in Southend Hospital. She’s a maternity nurse. | 发现她在绍森德医院工作 是个妇产科护士 |
[13:13] | I spent all my life running. Turns out she works 40 minutes away. | 我奔波了一辈子 结果她就在离我40分钟车程的地方工作 |
[13:19] | Somebody up there’s got a sick sense of humour, kid. | 造化弄人啊 孩子 |
[13:23] | Oi! What’s keeping you, shit brains? | 喂 怎么那么慢 猪头 |
[13:31] | Would you like bottle service at your table, sir? | 您需要整瓶服务吗 先生 |
[13:33] | Depends… when you’ve done looking for my map. | 看情况 等你找完地图再说 |
[13:39] | Wait! Me and Uncle Frank were just starting to bond. | 等会儿 我和Frank舅姥爷刚刚开始联络起感情 |
[13:41] | He was teaching me how to deal with Veronica, | 他正教我怎么对付Veronica |
[13:43] | – and maybe even the meaning of life! – The meaning of life is | – 也许也会教我人生哲理呢 – 人生哲理就是 |
[13:45] | don’t get killed by a psychotic criminal who’s high on pure oxygen. | 别被一个吸纯氧正嗨着的精神病犯人弄死 |
[13:51] | Wait, you can’t drink and drive. | 等等 你不能酒后驾车 |
[13:52] | Watch me. | 你就瞧好了 |
[13:54] | Oh, no, no, no, no. No, no, no! Come on! | 噢 不不不不不 不不不 拜托 |
[13:59] | Leaving so soon? | 这么早就走吗 |
[14:00] | I was about to pop a frozen pizza into the oven. | 我正要把速冻披萨拿出来热一热 |
[14:05] | All right, then. Thanks. Bye. | 好吧 谢谢 再见 |
[14:09] | They can’t fix the car till tomorrow. | 他们明天才能来修车 |
[14:11] | Are you going to ask? | 你要问吗 |
[14:12] | Ask what? | 问什么 |
[14:14] | If you can stay the night. | 你们能不能在这过夜 |
[14:17] | Well, can we? | 我们能吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:22] | But if either of you touch my vintage porn collection, | 但是如果你们谁动了我的典藏黄片集 |
[14:25] | I’ll cut your tits off. | 我就把你们的奶头切下来 |
[14:26] | This sofa pulls down into a bed. | 沙发拖出来就是床 |
[14:29] | Don’t worry about the stain on the mattress. | 别在意垫子上的污渍 |
[14:31] | Little bit of shepherd’s pie. | 一点”肉馅土豆饼”而已 |
[14:34] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[14:37] | I am destined to live a life of poverty. | 我注定贫穷一生 |
[14:40] | I will never be able to afford my own Flying V guitar, | 我永远也买不起属于自己的V型电吉他 |
[14:44] | handmade boots, my own bidet. | 手工制靴子和坐浴盆了 |
[14:47] | You just need to pay your rent. | 你只需要交房租而已 |
[14:49] | Why don’t you ask Frank for a loan? | 向Frank借点钱怎么样 |
[14:50] | Frank’s not going to give me a loan! | Frank才不会借我钱 |
[14:52] | He’s never done anything nice for me. Why would he start now? | 他以前从来没为我做过任何事 干嘛现在开始 |
[14:54] | Well, have you ever done anything nice for him? | 那你为他做过什么吗 |
[15:05] | Ahh. | 呼 |
[15:07] | Nothing quite like the first piss of the day, lads. | 没什么比得上刚起床第一泡尿了 孩子们 |
[15:10] | What are you two looking so happy about? | 你们怎么看起来那么开心 |
[15:11] | You ain’t found my stash of magic mushrooms, have you? | 你们没找到我藏的致幻蘑菇吧 |
[15:14] | No. But we have invited someone magical over. | 没 但是我们邀请了个神奇的人来哟 |
[15:18] | – Who? – Drum roll… | – 谁 – 鼓声起 |
[15:23] | Maggie Maggie! | |
[15:30] | I think he just needs some time to process. | 我觉得他只是需要点时间消化这消息 |
[15:35] | Hello? What are you doing up? | 嗨 你怎么了 |
[15:36] | I just bought a superfood nutrition extractor, aka the NutriBullet. | 我刚刚买了一个超级营养榨取器 也叫”超级营养家” |
[15:41] | – What? – OK, it’s basically just a juicer but it’s amazing | – 啥 – 其实就是个榨汁机 但是特别好用 |
[15:43] | and it’s so easy to clean, which is great | 而且特别容易清洗 这点特别好 |
[15:45] | cause when I’m working on my dissertation, i won’t have time for the dishes. | 当我开始写论文的时候 就没时间刷碗了 |
[15:48] | Motherfucker! | 我操 |
[15:50] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[15:51] | Frank Frank. | |
[15:52] | – You took Roly to meet Uncle Frank!? – Sam… | – 你带Roly去见Frank舅舅了 – Sam |
[15:56] | Sam Sam? | |
[15:59] | Wait, Frank! | 等等 Frank |
[16:01] | Shit, Frank! | 操 Frank |
[16:03] | You better contact Maggie right now and un-invite her. | 你们最好现在给Maggie打电话取消 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry, we just thought… | 对不起 我们只是想 |
[16:07] | You? Who gave you permission to think, shit brains? | 你们 谁允许你们思考的 猪头 |
[16:12] | – OK, OK! I’ll phone her! – It’s too late. | – 好好 我这就给她打电话 – 太晚了 |
[16:21] | Hi, there. | 嗨 |
[16:22] | I’m you’re cousin Andy. This is my nephew Errol. | 我是你表弟Andy 这是我外甥Errol |
[16:24] | – Yes, it’s a stupid name. – How was the drive? | – 对 他名字很蠢 – 旅途如何 |
[16:26] | Just a trip down the motorway. | 一直在高速上 |
[16:29] | – Thank God for Radio 4. – Oh, I love Radio 4. | – 幸好有4号电台 – 噢我超喜欢4号电台 |
[16:31] | Especially Woman’s Hour. | 特别是<女性时刻> |
[16:32] | Did you hear the episode with Hillary Clinton? | 你听希拉里克林顿那期了吗 |
[16:34] | Would you like a drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[16:37] | There’s no chamomile. | 没有甘菊茶 |
[16:38] | Um… I’m all right, thanks. I don’t… | 呃 不用了 谢谢 我不 |
[16:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:45] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:47] | You told me he was dead and you needed me to identify the body? | 你告诉我他死了 你需要我来认尸 |
[16:50] | You said I was dead? | 你说我死了 |
[16:51] | He said you dropped a radio in the bath. | 他说你在浴缸里扔了个收音机 |
[16:54] | A radio? That’d never work. | 收音机 那怎么能有用 |
[16:56] | Well, it could work. Hypothetically. | 呃 在假设里是有用的 |
[17:00] | – I can’t do this. – No, no, Maggie, wait! | – 我待不下去 – 别 Maggie 等等 |
[17:02] | “Dear Maggie, happy eighth birthday. | “亲爱的Maggie 八岁生日快乐 |
[17:04] | “I’m sorry I can’t visit this year. | 很抱歉今天不能来看你 |
[17:06] | “I know I promised, but something’s come up.” | 我知道我保证过 但是突然出了急事” |
[17:08] | Where’d you get that? You give that back. | 你从哪找到的 还给我 |
[17:10] | “I got your cards and I know you miss me, | “我收到了你的贺卡 知道你想我 |
[17:12] | “But just cause you love a thing don’t make it good for you. | 但是你爱的东西 并不一定对你有好处 |
[17:15] | “Like sniffing glue. Have a nice life. Love, Frank.” | 比如闻胶水 祝你一生幸福 爱你的Frank” |
[17:19] | But you never posted this letter, did you, Frank? | 你从来没寄出去 是吧 Frank |
[17:22] | You had no right to go through my stuff. | 你没有权利翻我的东西 |
[17:24] | Frank, stop. | Frank 住手 |
[17:32] | Have you seen Frank’s vintage porn collection? | 你见过Frank的典藏黄片集吗 |
[17:35] | Or his cock? | 或者他的鸡 |
[17:36] | Look, Maggie, it was nothing against you, the whole losing touch thing. | 听我说 Maggie 那并不是针对你的 就那失联的事 |
[17:40] | Losing touch? Is that what you call it? | 失联 你这么叫它吗 |
[17:42] | I think that’s called deserting, Frank. | 我觉得那叫抛弃 Frank |
[17:44] | Pot-ae-to, pot-a-to. | 差不多差不多 |
[17:46] | You were better off without me. | 没有我对你更好 |
[17:47] | You left me with a crazy person. | 你把我留给了一个疯婆子 |
[17:49] | Mum blamed me for you abandoning us. And you know what? | 是你抛弃了我们 我妈却责怪我 知道吗 |
[17:52] | The whole thing would have been almost bearable with a phone call once in a while. | 如果你时不时打个电话问候我们 这一切也都能接受了 |
[17:57] | In Frank’s defence, there is hardly any reception up here. | 替Frank说句话 这里根本接收不到信号 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I mean, I’ve only got one bar. | 是啊 我只有一格信号 |
[18:02] | You’ve avoided responsibility your whole life | 你这辈子都在逃避你应负的责任 |
[18:05] | and now I’m supposed to forgive you because you’re dying? | 现在只因为你奄奄一息了 我就要原谅你吗 |
[18:09] | I’ve been telling people you were dead for years. | 我一直跟别人说你早都死了 |
[18:11] | Makes it easier when my son asks questions. | 这样我儿子问起来也好说 |
[18:13] | You have a son? | 你都有儿子了 |
[18:15] | Grandpa Frank. That’s got a nice ring to it. | Frank外公 这个称呼不错噢 |
[18:17] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[18:18] | What did you guys think was going to happen? | 你们这些人在期待什么啊 |
[18:21] | Frank and I would make up for lost time | 我和Frank会弥补分开的时光 |
[18:23] | and I’d whisper, “I love you, Daddy”? | 然后我轻轻耳语”我爱你 爸爸”吗 |
[18:25] | You don’t have to whisper if you don’t want to. | 你不想的话可以不耳语的 |
[18:26] | All right, let’s start over! | 好了 重来一遍 |
[18:28] | Frank, how about you say, “Hello, Maggie, | Frank 不如你先说”你好 Maggie” |
[18:30] | “It’s nice to see you after all these years.” | “很高兴啊 咱们好几年没见了” |
[18:32] | And Maggie, how about you say, “Frank…” | Maggie 然后你再说 “Frank” |
[18:35] | – You piece of shit, I’ll kill you! – Sam? | – 你个垃圾货 我削死你 – Sam |
[18:37] | You had no right bringing Roly here! | 你没权利把Roly带来 |
[18:39] | I never wanted him to meet Uncle Frank. | 我不想让他见到Frank舅舅 |
[18:41] | – How did you get here so quickly? – I speeded. | – 你咋这么快就到了 – 超速飙车来的 |
[18:43] | – Mum, no! – Yes. Errol, get in the car now! | – 不要啊妈妈 – 不要个屁 赶紧上车 |
[18:45] | Sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[18:46] | I’m Frank’s estranged daughter, Maggie. | 我是跟Frank好久没联系的女儿Maggie |
[18:48] | I’m Frank’s estranged niece, Sam. Hi. | 我是跟Frank好久没联系的外甥女Sam 你好 |
[18:50] | What did I do to piss you off? | 我做什么惹毛你了 |
[18:52] | Really? Nothing comes to mind? | 不会吧 你想不起来吗 |
[18:53] | What? I hit you once? | 怎么 因为我揍过你吗 |
[18:55] | Wow! Huh. | 哇 呃 |
[18:57] | You are a piece of work, Frank. | Frank 真有你的啊 |
[19:00] | Good luck with the dying. | 祝你好死 |
[19:01] | – Nice to meet you. – Bye. | – 很高兴和你见面 – 再见 |
[19:06] | Who wants some tea? | 谁想来点茶 |
[19:07] | It was all fine till you idiots showed up. | 你们这群白痴没来之前一切都好着呢 |
[19:14] | You think I don’t know why you’re here? | 你以为我不知道你为什么在这儿吗 |
[19:17] | There is no map. | 根本没有地图 |
[19:19] | You want some money? | 你想要钱是吗 |
[19:20] | Then stop avoiding a hard day’s work and go out and earn it. | 那就不要躲避现实 走出家门 勤劳致富吧 |
[19:24] | Avoiding? | 躲避 |
[19:26] | You’re the one that’s hiding in a cabin in the woods like Bigfoot. | 你才是那个躲在森林小木屋里的大脚怪呢 |
[19:28] | Face it Frank, you’re going to die. | 面对现实吧 你要死了 |
[19:31] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:33] | It’s people like you, make me wish that cancer was contagious. | 有了你这样的人 才让我希望癌症能传染 |
[19:37] | What are you looking at, you? | 你看什么呢你 |
[19:39] | You never seen a monster before, son? | 你没见过禽兽吗 小屁孩 |
[19:41] | – You’re not a monster. – What would you know? | – 你不是禽兽 – 你知道个鬼 |
[19:43] | You’re too busy worrying about your precious minerals! | 你都忙着操心你那些宝贝矿石呢 |
[19:48] | They’re just rocks! | 它们不过是破石头 |
[19:49] | You want to know how to handle your dad’s girlfriend? | 你想知道怎么对付你爸的女朋友是吗 |
[19:52] | Get some rocks of your own, you whiny little shit! | 自己挣钱买石头去 你个小怨夫 |
[20:00] | – Now, you get out. – It’s not even loaded. | – 全都滚出去 – 枪都没子弹好吗 |
[20:04] | Get out! | 滚 |
[20:10] | He can’t get away with this. | 我绝对饶不了他 |
[20:12] | No, Sam! | 别去 Sam |
[20:13] | Stay here. | 在这儿待着 |
[20:32] | Chest pains started a couple of months ago. | 几个月前 胸口开始疼 |
[20:37] | I thought it was an old fighting injury acting up. | 我以为是旧伤复发 |
[20:40] | Then came the cough. | 接着开始咳嗽 |
[20:44] | Lungs like a puddle of mud. | 肺就像一堆烂泥 |
[20:48] | I tried putting it off until, uh… | 我想不管不顾 直到 |
[20:51] | till I passed out at the race track. | 直到我在赛马场晕倒了 |
[20:54] | Woke up in hospital shot through with needles. | 醒来发现我在医院打点滴 |
[20:58] | Doctors said I have a week to live, tops. | 医生说我最多只能活一个星期了 |
[21:02] | That was a week ago. | 现在一个星期过去了 |
[21:04] | I thought you were banned for groping a nurse? | 你不是因为骚扰护士而被赶出来了吗 |
[21:06] | No, that’s just me building up my rep, kid. | 不是的 我那么说只是为了面子 |
[21:09] | They begged me to stay, but I wanted to enjoy my last few hours. | 他们求我留下 但我想享受我最后的时光 |
[21:16] | That was before you lot showed up. | 直到你们出现了 |
[21:18] | Look, Frank, the hospital has grade-A pain meds… | Frank 医院有最好的止痛药 |
[21:20] | If you went back, you wouldn’t have to be alone. | 如果你想回去 就不用这么孤单了 |
[21:23] | We could keep you company, you know, until… | 我们会陪着你的 直到 |
[21:27] | No, that’s not my speed. | 那不是我的活法 |
[21:31] | Plus… | 而且 |
[21:34] | they don’t have lovely shepherd’s pie in the hospital. | 医院没有好吃的肉馅土豆饼 |
[21:37] | Look, there’s one thing you can do for me before you go. | 你们走之前 可以帮我做一件事 |
[21:42] | You dug your own grave. | 你给自己挖了坟 |
[21:44] | Who else was going to do it? | 不然还有谁会挖呢 |
[21:46] | It’s a bit morbid, isn’t it? | 还挺恐怖的 是吧 |
[21:47] | Of course it’s morbid, it’s a fucking grave. | 当然恐怖了 这他妈是自掘坟墓啊 |
[21:50] | I bet the Council won’t approve of this. | 议会肯定不会批准的 |
[21:52] | Right. Who’s first up? And… and no sugar-coating. | 好了 谁先来 别说什么矫情的啊 |
[21:57] | Um… | 呃 |
[21:58] | There are over 4,000 different types of officially recognised minerals. | 世界上有4000多种官方认可的矿石 |
[22:03] | Some people may ask, “Errol, what’s your favourite type of mineral?” | 有人会问 “Errol 你最爱哪一种矿石” |
[22:06] | Nobody ever asks that. | 压根儿没人问过 |
[22:07] | The point isn’t what my favourite type of mineral is – | 重点不是我最爱的矿石是什么 |
[22:10] | kyanite, by the way – | 顺便说下 是蓝晶石 |
[22:12] | it’s about how each mineral has its own qualities. | 每种矿石的质地如何 这才是最重要的 |
[22:14] | And if I had to say which mineral best represents Uncle Frank, | 让我说什么矿石最能代表Frank舅姥爷 |
[22:17] | I’d say… cinnabar. | 我会说 朱砂 |
[22:20] | Known for its vibrant red colour. Also known as dragon’s blood. | 朱砂因鲜艳的红色出名 也被称为龙之血 |
[22:24] | Unfortunately, cinnabar, aka mercury sulphide, | 不过 朱砂也被称为汞硫化物 |
[22:28] | is the most toxic mineral on earth. | 是世界上最有毒性的矿石 |
[22:29] | And that’s how I’ll remember Uncle Frank, | 我将这样铭记Frank舅姥爷 |
[22:31] | as someone who caught the eye | 他吸引你 |
[22:32] | but if you stayed with him too long, he’d kill you. | 但和他相处久了 他会害死你 |
[22:35] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[22:42] | Samantha Samantha? | |
[22:44] | I’m not saying I want Uncle Frank to go to hell, | 我不会说我想让Frank舅舅下地狱 |
[22:47] | just somewhere he’d really hate, | 就让他去他痛恨的地方 |
[22:49] | like an aquarium filled with hundreds of kids on a school trip | 比如充满了参加校园远足的小朋友的水族馆 |
[22:53] | for all eternity. | 让他永远待在那里 |
[22:55] | I’m going to miss him, | 我会想念他 |
[22:55] | the way you miss that feeling just after you’ve thrown up when you… | 就像你想念你吐了之后 |
[22:58] | when you still feel sick but… | 虽然还是有点恶心 但是 |
[23:03] | .. but you’re relieved the worst is over. | 但最难熬的结束了的那种安心的感觉 |
[23:06] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[23:07] | You’re up, shit brains. | 该你了 猪头 |
[23:10] | Uncle Frank… | Frank舅舅 |
[23:13] | In a family of black sheep, you were by far the blackest. | 在满是废柴的家庭里 你是最废的那一个 |
[23:18] | And, coming from me, that is high praise indeed. | 这话从我嘴里说出来 其实是对你的褒奖 |
[23:22] | And I confess, I only came here to see if you could pay my rent. | 我承认 我来只是想看你能不能帮我付房租 |
[23:25] | But I learned something – life isn’t all about rent. | 但我学到了一点 生活不要为房租所困 |
[23:28] | It’s about shooting guns and watching panel shows. | 而是要开枪 还有看智力节目 |
[23:31] | Relationships are overrated, anyway. | 爱情的意义被高估了 |
[23:33] | Who cares if you take loads of drugs? | 就算你狂嗑药 又有谁在乎呢 |
[23:36] | People are just jealous you’re having a better time than them. | 人们只是嫉妒 你比他们过得好 |
[23:39] | I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[23:41] | you caused a trail of destruction that can never be fixed. | 你永远无法弥补你做的那些错事 |
[23:47] | But at least you did it your way… | 但至少这是真正的你 |
[23:50] | you miserable prick. | 你个磨人的王八蛋 |
[23:53] | PS – stop calling me shit brains, it doesn’t help my confidence. | 还有 别叫我猪头了 简直打击我自信 |
[23:58] | Thank you, shit brains. | 谢了 猪头 |
[24:01] | It’s my turn. | 该我了 |
[24:03] | Frank, you dead piece of shit. | Frank 你这个死烂人 |
[24:06] | Look at all the things you’ve done in your life, | 看看你一生中做过的事儿 |
[24:09] | like when you mugged a priest. | 抢劫牧师 |
[24:10] | Or when you tried to sell dead people’s teeth to the Russians. | 卖死人牙齿给俄罗斯人 |
[24:13] | Or that night you spent with Dirty Carla. | 还有和淫娃Carla的那一夜 |
[24:16] | Ooh. She made the back of a Skoda | 我们在汽车后座干柴烈火 |
[24:18] | feel like a night in the Dorchester. | 感觉就像在豪华酒店一样爽歪歪 |
[24:20] | But if there is anything to learn from all this, | 如果说从这些事情中学到了什么 |
[24:23] | it’s don’t mix coke and heroin – | 那就是不要混嗑可卡因和海洛因 |
[24:27] | it makes your chest feel like it’s bursting | 不然就会让你的胸烧得慌 |
[24:29] | and caving in at the same time. | 又塌陷的感觉 |
[24:31] | And, uh… | 还有 呃 |
[24:36] | .. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:40] | For everything. | 为我曾做的一切 |
[24:43] | And remember – always take the piss out of life… | 记住 在生活嘲笑你之前 |
[24:47] | .. before life takes the piss out of you. | 你要先学会嘲笑生活 |
[24:57] | Well, it was, er, really interesting coming to meet you, Uncle Frank, | 呃 呃 Frank舅姥爷 和你见面很愉快 |
[25:01] | and, um, I’ll take your advice | 我会采取你的建议 |
[25:02] | and stay firm with my ground rules. | 坚守我的基本原则 |
[25:04] | On behalf of the family, | 我代表家人 |
[25:05] | thank you for your service in the Falklands. | 谢谢您在福克兰岛服役 |
[25:07] | What are you talking about? He was never in the Falklands. | 什么 他就没去过福克兰啊 |
[25:09] | – What about the shrapnel? – I got that off my bookie | – 中弹那事儿呢 – 是我的赌注人干的 |
[25:12] | after he tried to blow me up in a Ford Granada. | 他想在汽车里把我炸飞来着 |
[25:15] | That’s still pretty cool. Maybe we can visit again. | 但还是很酷 我们下次再来看你 |
[25:18] | – I’ll bring my own chamomile next time. – Sounds good. | – 我会自己带洋甘菊 – 好主意 |
[25:21] | If you’re interested, | 你有兴趣的话 |
[25:22] | I’d love to interview you for my dissertation. | 我想采访一下你 做我论文素材 |
[25:24] | What’s it about? | 关于什么的 |
[25:25] | Antisocial Personality Disorder. | 反社会型人格障碍 |
[25:28] | Bye, Frank. | 再见 Frank |
[25:32] | Deal’s a deal. | 我说到做到 |
[25:35] | Well, you do have your uses, shit brains. | 猪头 你还挺有用的 |
[25:38] | That I do, cancer man. | 没错 癌症男 |
[25:41] | Look… | 那个 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry I tried to rip you off. | 抱歉我想骗你的钱 |
[25:45] | Nothing I wouldn’t have done, kid. | 换我也会这么做 孩子 |
[25:47] | Maybe you are a chip off the old block, eh? | 也许我们继承了差不多的基因 |
[25:55] | A girl I’ve been avoiding. | 是我一直在躲的姑娘 |
[25:56] | You fancy her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[25:57] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[26:01] | Any pearls? | 有啥建议吗 |
[26:02] | Don’t try anal on the first date. They don’t like it. | 别第一次就肛交 她们不喜欢这样 |
[26:06] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 牢记在心 |
[26:09] | – What’s that? – It’s the map. | – 这是什么 – 地图 |
[26:11] | I want you to give it to Maggie when I kick it. | 我死后 你把这个给Maggie |
[26:14] | Will you do that for me? | 能帮我这个忙吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah, you have my word. | 好 一言为定 |
[26:18] | No peeking. | 别偷看 |
[26:19] | And don’t worry – I’ll leave you something valuable… | 别担心 我会留给你有价值的东西 |
[26:23] | .. my porn collection. | 我的珍藏毛片 |
[26:25] | Bye, Uncle Frank. | 再见了 Frank舅舅 |
[26:27] | Bye, shit b… | 再见 猪 |
[26:31] | Andy Andy. | |
[26:35] | Go on, fuck off. Bargain Hunt’s about to start. | 快滚吧 <寻宝买卖>快开演了 |
[26:42] | Melodie | 都一个月了 说点什么吧 么么哒 |
[27:07] | *I don’t believe in an interventionist God* | *我并不相信 会干涉生活的上帝* |
[27:18] | *But I know, darling, that you do* | *但是亲爱的 我知道你存在信仰* |
[27:28] | *But if I did I would kneel down and ask Him* | *但若我相信 我会屈膝恳求* |
[27:39] | *Not to intervene when it came to you* | *求他别干涉 你的任何决定* |
[27:46] | *Not to touch a hair on your head Leave you as you are* | *不要触碰你的秀发 让你保持原本模样* |
[27:52] | *If He felt He had to direct you Then direct you into my arms* | *若他要为你指引方向 请将你引向我的怀里* |
[28:01] | *Into my arms, O Lord* | *噢上帝 请引向我的怀里* |
[28:03] | 骗到你了 猪头 | |
[28:06] | *Into my arms, O Lord* | *噢上帝 请引向我的怀里* |
[28:11] | *Into my arms, O Lord* | *噢上帝 请引向我的怀里* |
[28:16] | *Into my arms* | *请引向我的怀里* |