时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | *This is a story of watching a man dying* | *这个故事是关于 眼看某人在死去* |
[00:06] | *The subject’s unpopular but I don’t feel like lying* | *这个话题不够火 可是我不想胡说* |
[00:09] | *No, no. When I think of it now,* | *不 不想 当我现在想起来* |
[00:11] | *I acted like a sinner* | *感觉自己是罪人* |
[00:13] | *I just washed my hands and I went for my dinner…* | *刚才把手洗一遍 大步奔跑向晚餐* |
[00:17] | We’re talking today about new beginnings. | 今天我们来谈谈新开始 |
[00:19] | Moments in your life where you feel like it’s time for a change. | 那些生活中 你觉得自己需要改变的时刻 |
[00:23] | So, er, I’m on with a caller. Hi. What was your second chapter? | 嗯 有电话接进来了 嗨 你的新面貌是什么 |
[00:27] | So I used to work in the City… | 是这样 我曾在这个城市工作 |
[00:28] | You’re going to have to let her go. | 你得放手 让她去吧 |
[00:29] | But there’s nothing wrong with her. | 可是 她没什么问题啊 |
[00:31] | All you’ve got to do is replace the windscreen, she’s good as new. | 你只要换个前挡风玻璃 她就跟新的没两样了 |
[00:34] | Mate, this car’s deader than disco. | 伙计 这车比迪斯科还老古董 |
[00:36] | I can’t in any good conscience let you drive her out of here. | 我不能昧着良心让你开她出门 |
[00:38] | I get it. You found Jamiroquai in the tape deck? | 我知道 你是看到车上有Jamiroquai的磁带是吧 |
[00:40] | Look, I can explain. I was feeling nostalgic! | 你听我解释 我只是喜欢怀旧风而已 |
[00:42] | It’s not Jamiroquai. | 和Jamiroquai没关系 |
[00:43] | Problem is, you’d be safer driving a shark tank. | 现在的问题是 你骑鲨鱼缸都比开这车安全 |
[00:46] | Your gear box is shot, your engine bearings are worn to shit | 你的变速器完全坏了 引擎轴承也磨损的不成样子 |
[00:49] | and your steering column’s rustier than an old anchor. | 而且驾驶杆比旧船锚都锈得厉害 |
[00:51] | It’d actually be more expensive to fix it than buy a new car. | 说实在的 修好它的花费都够你买辆新车了 |
[00:54] | But I’ve had that car since uni! | 可是 我从大学起就开这辆车了 |
[00:56] | We’ve been through everything together. | 我们一起经历了所有事情 |
[00:58] | The break-ups and the hangovers and… | 那些分手啊 宿醉啊 还有 |
[01:00] | I had my only threesome in that back seat. | 我唯一一次三人行就发生在这车的后座 |
[01:03] | Yeah? What was it, girl-girl-boy or… boy-boy-girl? | 是嘛 哪种三人行 两女一男 还是两男一女 |
[01:06] | A threesome’s a threesome! | 三人行就是三人行呗 |
[01:07] | Point is, I’m not going to abandon her. | 关键是 我决不会抛弃她的 |
[01:09] | Look, how old are you, mate? What, 40, 41? | 那个 你多大了 伙计 40还是41 |
[01:11] | – I’m 32. – Really? | – 我32岁 – 真的吗 |
[01:13] | Look, don’t you think you should start driving something | 听我说 难道你不觉得是时候换一辆 |
[01:15] | a little bit more… mature? | 更成熟一点的车了吗 |
[01:17] | Face it, pal, you’re not at uni any more. | 认清现实 伙计 你不再是大学生了 |
[01:24] | .. two… three… | 二 三 |
[01:26] | – Roly? – It’s not my OCD. | – Roly – 我不是强迫症犯了 |
[01:28] | – What? – Nothing. Um, is mum here? | – 什么 – 没事 呃 妈妈来了吗 |
[01:30] | Not yet. Do you have a minute for a chat in the living room? | 还没 你有空吗 去客厅聊一会吧 |
[01:33] | While I have a pulse, every room’s a living room. | 只要我还有脉搏 每个房间都是”活厅”(客厅) |
[01:36] | Hey, Roly. | 嘿 Roly |
[01:41] | Oh, is this about me reorganising the shoe rack? | 噢 是因为我重新整理了鞋架吗 |
[01:43] | I’m sorry I put yours on the bottom, Veronica. | 抱歉 我把你的放在最下面了 Veronica |
[01:45] | It’s just, heels look better on floor level. | 只是 高跟鞋挨着地板看起来比较舒服 |
[01:46] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 那挺好的 |
[01:48] | And thank you for colour coordinating everything, | 而且 谢谢你把东西都按颜色整理好了 |
[01:50] | it looks much… neater. | 看起来更 整齐了 |
[01:53] | Veronica and I just want you to know | Veronica和我只是想告诉你 |
[01:55] | we’re so proud of how you’ve handled this last year. | 看到你对这一年各种事情的应对 我们真的很骄傲 |
[01:57] | There’s been a lot of change. | 过去一年发生了太多变动 |
[01:59] | I know I’m a big part of that. | 我知道 我就是很大的一个变动 |
[02:00] | And sorry I added those series links without your permission. | 抱歉 我未经你允许就收藏了很多链接 |
[02:03] | You’ve dealt with it all so admirably and shown real maturity. | 你处理得很好 表现出了真正的成熟 |
[02:07] | I can’t believe you’re turning 14 in two weeks! | 不敢相信还有两周你就14岁了 |
[02:11] | You’re becoming a man in front of our eyes. | 你就在我们眼前成长为小大人了 |
[02:13] | It’s like you could cope with anything. | 看起来你能应对任何事了 |
[02:18] | Look, Roly, the thing is, um… | 你看 Roly 其实吧 呃 |
[02:20] | Veronica and I are… | Veronica和我 |
[02:23] | Oh! That’ll be mum. Er, TBC guys. | 噢 肯定是妈妈 呃 下次再说吧 |
[02:30] | They made me kill my car. | 他们逼我杀了我的车 |
[02:32] | I feel like Lassie’s just been shot. | 心碎得像看见莱西中弹一样 |
[02:34] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[02:35] | I don’t hear from you for months and now you want to come in? | 你几个月都没个消息 现在说进就进吗 |
[02:37] | Can’t we just go back to the way things were before the… K-I-S-S? | 我们就不能退回那个”嘴对嘴”之前的状态吗 |
[02:42] | It happened, Andy. | 事情已经发生了 Andy |
[02:43] | ChengShuDian G-r-o-w u-p. | |
[02:45] | – Grow up! – You should have said there was a space in it. | – 成熟点 – 你得把空格说出来 |
[02:49] | This was a mistake, I’m sorry, I’ll go. | 这样不对 抱歉 我现在就走 |
[02:52] | Ryan and I broke up. | Ryan和我分手了 |
[02:57] | Do you want me to have a word with him? | 你想让我跟他谈谈吗 |
[02:59] | I mean, I can tell him it was all my fault. | 我是说 我可以告诉他 那全是我的错 |
[03:00] | No, I… I broke it off. | 不 是我 我提出分手的 |
[03:02] | He’ll make an amazing husband to somebody. | 他肯定会是个很好的丈夫 |
[03:04] | I’m just… I’m not ready. | 我只是 我还没准备好 |
[03:06] | – You having a spring clean? – Yeah, er… | – 你在大扫除吗 – 是啊 呃 |
[03:09] | – I’m moving. – I heard that the rent round here is crazy town. | – 我要搬走了 – 我听说这一块的租金高得离谱 |
[03:12] | – To America. – Well, you can start with South Croydon. | – 去美国 – 那你可以在南克里登找房子 |
[03:14] | It’d make the commute easier. | 上下班交通比较便利 |
[03:15] | Actually, I-I saw a listing for a publishing house in New York. | 其实 我看到了纽约的一家出版社的招聘信息 |
[03:19] | Editor’s assistant. | 在招编辑助理 |
[03:21] | Shit pay, but, um, | 工资很少 不过 |
[03:22] | it’s always been my dream to work in publishing. | 在出版社工作一直是我的梦想 |
[03:24] | I didn’t know you liked books. | 我不知道你喜欢看书 |
[03:26] | I’m an English teacher. | 我是个英文老师 |
[03:30] | So, when are you leaving? | 那你 什么时候走 |
[03:32] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[03:34] | You know you-you inspired me to make this change, Andy. | 知道吗 是你 你激励我做出了这个改变 Andy |
[03:37] | You live on the edge of disaster and I could do with a bit of that. | 你生活在灾难边缘 我也偶尔疯狂 |
[03:40] | Spent my life trying to be a grown-up and… | 我一直在努力想变得更成熟 |
[03:43] | it’s time to be selfish for a change. | 是时候为自己改变一次了 |
[03:45] | Yeah. Doesn’t this seem a bit rash, though? | 对 可是 有点仓促吧 |
[03:47] | You tell me, Andy. | 你说呢 Andy |
[03:47] | Is there any reason I should give it a second thought? | 有什么理由值得我三思吗 |
[03:52] | I leave for Heathrow at five. | 我五点去希思罗机场 |
[03:54] | *I could never be your woman…* | *我永远也做不了你的女人* |
[03:58] | And that was a classic track from White Town. | 这是White Town的经典曲目 |
[04:00] | We’re still talking about | 我们依然在讨论 |
[04:02] | taking a plunge and changing your life.’ | 冒险一试 改变人生 |
[04:04] | Hi, caller, what’s your name? | 你好 这位来电者 你叫什么名字 |
[04:05] | Hi, it’s, um… Zach. | 嗨 我叫 呃 Zach |
[04:08] | Hi, Zach, what can we do for you? | 嗨 Zach 有什么可以帮你的 |
[04:11] | Well… | 那个 |
[04:12] | I never thought it would happen to me | 我从没想过这些事会发生在我身上 |
[04:14] | and then one day I found myself falling madly into | 有一天 我发现自己疯了似的陷入了 |
[04:17] | a massive case of… | 一个很严重的 |
[04:22] | the bed bugs. | 臭虫问题 |
[04:23] | All of a sudden, I find out that the bed bugs are planning on moving to America | 突然之间 我发现那些臭虫计划着搬去美国 |
[04:27] | and I’m not sure I want to get rid of them. | 可我不确定自己是否想摆脱他们 |
[04:29] | No, you always want to get rid of bed bugs. | 不 你肯定会想要摆脱臭虫的 |
[04:31] | Bed bugs are bad. | 臭虫很糟糕 |
[04:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:34] | Holy shit! | 我了个去 |
[04:35] | Great space and wonderful views. | 空间充足 风景也很棒 |
[04:38] | George, what’s going on? | George 什么情况 |
[04:39] | The bedroom has terrific light. | 卧室采光超赞 |
[04:42] | And we’ll deal with the smell. | 而且 我们会解决气味问题的 |
[04:44] | Time’s up, Andy. | 时间到了 Andy |
[04:45] | I’m evicting you and suing you for three grand in back rent. | 我要把你赶出去 而且告你拖欠三千房租 |
[04:47] | Oh, no, you’re not, cos check this out. | 噢不 你不会的 看看这个 |
[04:50] | Boom! | 嘣 |
[04:51] | I’ve just won three and a half grand for coming third in a song contest. | 我在歌曲大赛里得了第三名 赢了三千五奖金 |
[04:54] | Ooh, it’s a piece of paper with your name on it. | 唔 这是一张写了你名字的纸 |
[04:57] | What good’s that to me? | 跟我有毛关系 |
[04:58] | I’m done with the delay tactics, Andy. | 我受够你的拖延战术了 Andy |
[04:59] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[05:00] | Wait! What if I can get you the money by the end of the day? | 等等 如果 我能在今天付你钱呢 |
[05:02] | I’m leaving for Pilates at five, that gives you three hours. | 我五点去上普拉提课 你还有三小时 |
[05:05] | After that, I’m changing the locks. | 之后呢 我会把锁换掉 |
[05:06] | Don’t worry about the carpets, | 不用担心地毯 |
[05:08] | we’ll get them industrially cleaned. | 我们会彻底清洁干净 |
[05:09] | No more mystery stains. | 这些神秘的斑点都会消失 |
[05:10] | They’re not mystery stains. | 那些才不是神秘的斑点 |
[05:12] | – They’re semen. – Eurgh… | – 那是精斑 – 恶 |
[05:16] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事 |
[05:17] | Oh, my landlord’s kicking me out cos I haven’t paid him his back rent. | 哦 我的房东要把我赶出去 因为我拖欠租金不交 |
[05:20] | – You haven’t got three grand, have you? – Fuck off. | – 你没有三千 是吧 – 滚一边去 |
[05:22] | I’m still struggling to pay the 20 grand mortgage I took out for my coke habit. | 我还在拼命还因毒瘾贷款的两万镑呢 |
[05:25] | Listen, Roly’s in a bit of a mood. | 听着 Roly情绪不太好 |
[05:27] | Hey! Here’s my sunshine! | 嘿 我的小太阳 |
[05:29] | The pollen’s making my sinusitis play up. | 花粉害我鼻炎更严重了 |
[05:32] | Great. Well, I need you both at the flat for five on the dot. | 很好 你俩五点整都给我到公寓去 |
[05:34] | – Why me? – I’m making dinner, remember. Don’t be late. | – 为啥有我 – 我做晚饭 记得吗 别迟到 |
[05:37] | Bye, sweetheart. | 再见 小宝贝 |
[05:40] | Did you know that Melodie’s moving to America? | 你知道Melodie要搬去美国吗 |
[05:42] | Yes, the school had a big going-away party. | 知道 学校办了很大的欢送会 |
[05:45] | Why do you care anyway? I thought you weren’t speaking? | 你怎么会在意 我以为你俩不说话呢 |
[05:46] | I don’t care. Whatever. | 我不在意啊 爱咋咋地 |
[05:49] | I think Dad’s going to marry Veronica. | 我觉得爸爸要跟Veronica结婚了 |
[05:51] | What’s the point? I’m already letting her live with us. | 有什么意义啊 我都让她跟我们住在一起了 |
[05:53] | – Surely that’s enough. – That must suck for you. | – 这还不够吗 – 你觉得很糟心吧 |
[05:55] | Anyway, why are we eating at five? | 说起来 为什么我们要在五点吃饭 |
[05:57] | Is your mum on one of her weird diets again? | 你老妈是不是又搞什么奇怪的节食方法了 |
[05:59] | She’s planning my surprise birthday party. | 她在安排我的生日惊喜派对 |
[06:01] | She thinks she’s being clever by doing it two weeks in advance, | 她自以为提前两周举办很聪明 |
[06:03] | but really it’s just like watching a dog try to solve a Rubik’s cube. | 其实呢 就像是看着一条狗在努力地解魔方 |
[06:06] | I mean, what’s so fun about being in a room full of people | 我说 满满一屋子想让我心脏病发的人 |
[06:08] | who trying to give me a coronary? | 到底是有趣在哪 |
[06:11] | I hope I die. That’ll teach them. | 真希望我死去 给他们点教训 |
[06:13] | She’s just trying to do something nice for you. Grow up. | 她只是想为你做些贴心的事 成熟点 |
[06:15] | – You grow up! – No, you grow up! | – 你成熟点 – 不 你成熟点 |
[06:16] | – No, you grow up! – I will! | – 不 你成熟点 – 我会的 |
[06:17] | By cashing this cheque. | 只要把这张支票兑现 |
[06:18] | I’ve already lost the car today. I’m not going to lose the flat. | 我今天已经失去一辆车了 不能再丢了房子 |
[06:21] | Welcome to Cash Pig. | 欢迎来到现金猪 |
[06:23] | Our deals are a squeal. | 我们的政策非常优惠 |
[06:25] | I would like to cash this cheque, s’il vous plait. | 我想兑现这张支票 若你愿意(法语) |
[06:28] | Sorry. We are out of cash. | 抱歉 我们没有现金了 |
[06:31] | Joking! That’d be like a whorehouse without any whores. | 逗你的 那样的话不就跟妓院里没有妓女一样吗 |
[06:34] | Little man knows what I’m saying. | 小兄弟懂我的意思 |
[06:36] | – Just so you know, we take a 10% commission. – 10%?! | – 先跟你说一下 我们收10%的佣金 – 10% |
[06:39] | If you’ve got a problem with that, | 如果你不接受 |
[06:40] | you can always go to your bank. | 你可以去银行 |
[06:41] | I’m sure they can cash this in – oh! – two to three days. | 我相信他们会在 哦 两到三天兑现 |
[06:45] | – 10% fine, that’s fine. – ID, please. | – 10%挺好的 挺好 – 请出示身份证 |
[06:48] | OK, that’s 3,150 paid by Songtest Inc to Andy King. | 好的 3150 由歌曲比试公司付给Andy King |
[06:56] | Songtest? | 歌曲比试 |
[06:57] | Can I see that cheque? | 我能看看那张支票吗 |
[06:59] | No! Don’t show him! | 不 别给他看 |
[07:04] | That’s not your money! | 那不是你的钱 |
[07:05] | Ha! He’s joking! One minute, please. | 哈 他开玩笑呢 等我一下 不好意思 |
[07:07] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me our song won! | 不敢相信 你竟然不告诉我咱们的歌赢了 |
[07:09] | – It didn’t win. It came third. – That was a collaboration. | – 没赢 得了第三 – 那是个合作项目 |
[07:11] | We need to split it between Val, Gwen, Casper, Hugo, me… | 我们得和Val Gwen Casper Hugo还有我平分这笔钱 |
[07:15] | They’ll get their split after I’m back on my feet. | 等我危机解除 他们会得到自己的份额的 |
[07:18] | – Until then, nobody has to know. – But I know! | – 在那之前 谁都不必知道 – 可我知道了 |
[07:20] | It’s like the first time you find out how sausage is made. | 就像第一次知道香肠是怎么做出来之后 |
[07:23] | You can never forget. | 就永远也忘不掉了 |
[07:23] | If I lose my flat, then | 要是我丢了房子 |
[07:25] | I’m going to be sleeping on your mum’s sofa, | 我就去你老妈家睡沙发 |
[07:27] | touching all your things when you’re at school. | 在你去上学的时候 摸遍你所有的东西 |
[07:29] | Your towels, your toothbrush, your embosser… | 你的毛巾 你的牙刷 你的印花机 |
[07:33] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[07:34] | – Wouldn’t I? – Uh-oh. | – 不会吗 – 啊哦 |
[07:37] | This cheque is made out to “Andy King.” | 这张支票是付给”Andy King” |
[07:40] | The name on this ID is Andrew. I can’t cash this. | 身份证上的名字是Andrew 我不能兑现 |
[07:44] | You’re going to have to get them to write you another cheque. | 你得让他们再给你重新写一张支票 |
[07:45] | No, no, no. I need that cash today. | 不 不 不 我今天就需要这笔钱 |
[07:47] | Sorry. My manager won’t let me. | 抱歉 经理不允许我这么做 |
[07:51] | But I know a guy… | 不过 我知道一个人 |
[08:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:02] | Er, we’re here for the “Exterminator.” | 呃 我们来找”灭虫者” |
[08:18] | Hi, er, Mr… | 嗨 呃 |
[08:21] | .. The Exterminator. | 灭虫者先生 |
[08:23] | We would like the “Total Kill Package,” Please. | 我们想要”全灭套餐” 拜托了 |
[08:28] | How much? | 多少 |
[08:29] | Er, th-three grand. | 呃 三 三千 |
[08:31] | And I can pay you just as soon as I cash this cheque. | 而且 等我兑现这张支票 就能立刻付你钱 |
[08:44] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈的干啥呢 |
[08:46] | Give me the slip! | 把那张纸给我 |
[08:46] | Sure. Sorry. Yes, yes, sir. | 当然 抱歉 好的 先生 |
[08:52] | You wearing a wire? | 你身上有窃听器吗 |
[08:56] | No, no, no. | 不 不 没有 |
[08:58] | No, I’ve seen Donny Brasco. | 不 我看过<忠奸人>的 |
[09:00] | Why’s he so quiet? | 他怎么这么安静 |
[09:02] | Because he is a dullard. | 他脑子有问题 |
[09:04] | – What’s your name? – It’s, er… | – 你叫什么名字 – 他叫 |
[09:06] | Joey J-Joey. | |
[09:08] | Joey Falcone Er, Joey Falcone. | |
[09:11] | Sounds like you’ve got a bit of an accent there. | 你听上去有点口音啊 |
[09:13] | Sounds like you’ve got a bit of an accent there. | 你才听上去有口音呢 |
[09:15] | What’s an American boy doing knocking about | 你一个美国男孩和一个英国中年怪大叔 |
[09:18] | with a middle-aged English weirdo? | 在这晃悠什么呢 |
[09:20] | I’m 32! And he’s on an exchange programme. | 我才32 他是个交换生 |
[09:33] | – The interest rate’s 20%. – 20%! That’s highway robbery! | – 利息是20% – 20% 你以为是高速路抢劫啊 |
[09:36] | The cheque cashiers only took 10! | 刚才兑换支票的柜台只收10% |
[09:38] | What a shit accent! | 你这什么破口音 |
[09:39] | Don’t give up your day job, Dick Van Dyke. | 别放弃你的工作啊 Dick Van Dyke |
[09:42] | 20% will be fine. Kids, eh? | 20%没问题的 对吧 孩子 |
[09:44] | That’s a nice painting. Your kids do it? | 那画不错 你孩子画的吗 |
[09:47] | No. | 不是 |
[09:49] | My wife did. | 是我老婆画的 |
[09:51] | It’s… It’s nice. | 呃 挺好看的 |
[09:52] | Don’t lie. It’s bloody horrible. | 别瞎说了 这画太差劲了 |
[09:54] | I only put it up cos she nagged me. | 因为她不停唠叨 我才挂上去的 |
[09:55] | She’s got you well by the nuts. | 你完全被她套牢了 |
[09:57] | That’s because she is unbelievable in bed, | 那是因为她床上功夫出奇的好 |
[09:59] | otherwise I’d have got rid of her a very long time ago. | 要不然我几百年前就把她甩了 |
[10:01] | She got a face that could blast the paint off a barn door. | 她的脸丑的能把仓库大门的油漆吓掉 |
[10:05] | Ere- my wife is so ugly, she could make an onion cry. | 还有 我的老婆丑到洋葱都被她吓哭 |
[10:09] | Your wife’s so ugly, she don’t need no Halloween costume. | 你老婆丑到万圣节都不用化妆 |
[10:13] | My wife is so ugly, our wedding video’s in the horror section! | 我老婆丑到我们的婚礼视频都归类在恐怖片里 |
[10:17] | Your-your wife’s so ugly that the Elephant Man’s like, | 你老婆丑到连象人都说 |
[10:20] | “Eww – no thanks!” | “呃 对不起 不约” |
[10:30] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[10:35] | Elephant Man. | 象人 |
[10:39] | Wait there. | 站那别动 |
[10:43] | Joey Falcone?! | Joey Falcone是什么鬼 |
[10:44] | I was masking my identity, I panicked. | 我正伪装身份呢 我慌了 |
[10:47] | You’re one to talk, you insulted his wife! | 你是说话的那个 你侮辱他老婆了 |
[10:49] | I thought we were bantering! | 我以为我们在开玩笑呢 |
[10:50] | Well, he’s going to kill us now. | 好吧 他现在要宰了我们 |
[10:51] | He’s definitely going to kill you. | 反正他肯定要宰了你的 |
[10:53] | – Relax, I’ve got a plan. – What is it? | – 别紧张 我有计划 – 什么 |
[10:55] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[11:00] | Faster! | 快点 |
[11:10] | Oh… | 噢 |
[11:13] | Oh! | 天啊 |
[11:15] | Oh, great I lose my flat in an hour and a half. | 太好了 一个半小时后我就要失去我的公寓了 |
[11:17] | How about one of those payday loans? They give those to anyone. | 要不去试试发薪日贷款 他们会借钱给任何人的 |
[11:20] | Not if you’ve got a worse credit rating than a Greek bank. | 但是如果你比希腊银行的信誉还低就不行 |
[11:22] | – Excuse me! – Sorry, we don’t have any change. | – 打扰了 – 对不起 我们没零钱 |
[11:24] | I don’t want change. I want sleep. | 我不要零钱 我要睡觉 |
[11:26] | – Now move along, we’re full up here. – Hang on. | – 快走吧 这儿人满了 – 等等 |
[11:29] | I’m not homeless. | 我才不是流浪汉 |
[11:30] | You sure? That jacket screams homeless. | 你确定吗 你这衣服简直是流浪汉标配 |
[11:33] | It’s vintage! | 这是复古款 |
[11:34] | He’s going for that, um, hobo chic look. | 他最近走 潮流乞丐路线 |
[11:37] | I sat outside a Greggs yesterday for eight hours. | 我昨天在一家格雷格斯面包房外坐了八个小时 |
[11:39] | Does that sound chic to you? | 你觉得潮吗 |
[11:41] | No. | 不 |
[11:42] | My life is not some trendy | 我的生活可不是什么 |
[11:44] | fashion statement for you to appropriate. | 让你们追逐的潮流时尚 |
[11:46] | Now, shove off before I get my mates involved. | 在我召唤同伴之前 快滚吧 |
[11:49] | Steve over there did three tours of Afghanistan. | 坐在那边的Steve去过三次阿富汗 |
[11:52] | He’s a walking Jacob’s Ladder. | 他就是真人版<雅各的天梯> |
[11:54] | Well, go on, then! | 快走吧 |
[11:55] | I’m not going to roll out the red carpet for you. | 还等我铺红地毯请你们走吗 |
[11:58] | Carpet. | 地毯 |
[12:00] | Carpet. Thank you! Thank you! | 对啊 地毯 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[12:03] | Bonny Bonny? | |
[12:06] | – Bonny! – Ugh. A rat. | – Bonny – 好恶心 老鼠 |
[12:09] | She wasn’t a rat! | 她才不是老鼠 |
[12:10] | She was my friend! | 她是我的朋友 |
[12:12] | Hey, guys! | 大家快来 |
[12:14] | He…killed… Bonny! | 他把Bonny杀了 |
[12:25] | – You guys need a lift? – Shit, yes! | – 你们需要搭车吗 – 当然了 |
[12:30] | What was that all about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[12:33] | We was just being chased by a bunch of deranged tramps. | 我们被一群精神失常的流浪汉追 |
[12:35] | That’s wild. So where to, lads? | 够疯狂 哥们 你们去哪 |
[12:37] | Just down the road to Carpet Brothers? | 就沿着这条路 去地毯兄弟 |
[12:39] | – Thanks for this. – No probs. | – 谢谢了 – 没事 |
[12:41] | It’s all about people helping people. | 这是个人人互助的世界 |
[12:43] | I’m Blake, this is Archie, Winston, Raymond and Carter. | 我是Blake 他们是Archie Winston Raymond和Carter |
[12:47] | Welcome to our humble tour van. | 欢迎登上我们的简陋旅车 |
[12:49] | – Are you guys in a band? – No, no. | – 你们是乐队吗 – 不 不是 |
[12:51] | We’re a collective. | 我们是个集体 |
[12:53] | Bands come with all this | 一提到乐队 随之而来的 |
[12:54] | baggage of hierarchy and commercial gain. | 都是等级制度的包袱和商业利益 |
[12:57] | And we are just in it for the music. | 而我们只追求音乐 |
[12:59] | That’s why we only use equipment made pre-’79. | 这就是为什么我们只用79年之前的设备 |
[13:02] | That’s what I’m talking about! You know? | 这就是我想说的 知道吗 |
[13:03] | You can say what you like about technological advancement, | 你可以说你喜欢技术革新 |
[13:06] | but for me, it really doesn’t get any better than Phil Spector | 但对我来说 真的不比Phil Spector |
[13:09] | and his “Wall of Sound.” | 和他那首 |
[13:10] | Didn’t Phil Spector kill someone? | Pill Spector不是杀了人吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah, but I mean, come on, Be My Baby? | 是啊 但是他写出了 |
[13:14] | – So, er, you guys doing a lot of touring at the moment? – Yeah. | – 你们现在有很多巡演吗 – 是啊 |
[13:17] | We’ve been on the road for a year. | 我们一年来都这样到处奔走 |
[13:19] | Live performance is a dying art. | 现场演出是个濒临绝境的艺术 |
[13:20] | And it’s getting to meet old timers like you | 就是因为可以遇见像你一样恋旧的人 |
[13:23] | that makes it all worthwhile, you know? | 才让这一切有意义 知道吗 |
[13:25] | – What kind of music do you play? – Just music-music, I guess. | – 你们是什么风格的 – 就是音乐风格吧 差不多 |
[13:28] | We don’t really go in for trends or genres. | 我们并不追求潮流或类别 |
[13:31] | Yeah, but, um, who are your influences? | 也对 不过 谁影响了你们 |
[13:33] | Again, we don’t believe in influences, really. | 再说一遍 我们并不相信影响这回事 |
[13:36] | But, I mean, you look like you’ve got some sort of folky vibe going on? | 但是 你们看起来就有种民谣的感觉 |
[13:38] | – You must listen to Jim Croce? – Who? | – 你们一定听Jim Croce – 那是谁 |
[13:40] | Jim Croce – Operator, Time In A Bottle? | Jim Croce 唱 |
[13:43] | – Have you heard of James Taylor? – James Taylor? | – 那你们听说过James Taylor吗 – James Taylor |
[13:45] | Carole King? I mean, you’re fucking with me? Tapestry? | |
[13:48] | No… | 没有 |
[13:49] | – Johnny Cash? – Yes, yeah. | – Johnny Cash呢 – 恩恩 这个听过 |
[13:51] | The guy from the Joaquin Phoenix movie. | 不就是Joaquin Phoenix演的那个人嘛 |
[13:53] | I like that one Adele song – Make You Feel My Love? | 我喜欢Adele那首歌 <让你感受我的爱> |
[13:56] | That’s a Dylan cover! | 那是她翻唱鲍勃迪伦的歌 |
[13:57] | Why is all this so important to you? | 你干嘛这么在乎这些 |
[13:58] | Because music is an evolution. | 因为音乐是演化的过程 |
[13:59] | How can you move forward if you don’t know where you’ve been? | 如果不知道你曾在何处 又怎么前进 |
[14:01] | Forget it. I don’t know why I’m getting worked up about it. | 当我没说 我不知道我为什么这么激动 |
[14:04] | It’s not like you’re signed or anything. | 你们又没被签约 |
[14:05] | Oh, no, we’re signed. | 不 我们被签约了 |
[14:06] | To Sony. We’re supporting Mumford & Sons on their reunion tour. | 和索尼签约 我们在蒙福之子的重聚巡演上做嘉宾 |
[14:10] | – Oh, hipsters. – Did you just call us hipsters? | – 喔 原来是嬉皮士 – 你刚刚是叫我们嬉皮士吗 |
[14:13] | I think he might have said “Tipsters.” | 他可能说的是告密师 |
[14:14] | “If you see something, say something,” Right, guys? | “看见什么 就说什么” 对吧 兄弟 |
[14:16] | – We’re not hipsters. – Oh, yeah. | – 我们不是嬉皮士 – 是吗 |
[14:18] | You just happen to all be dressed | 你们就恰巧穿得像 |
[14:19] | like some sort of apocalyptic gypsy gang | 那种天启的吉普赛人一样 |
[14:22] | with facial hair from the Crimean War. | 还留着克里米亚战争时期的胡子 |
[14:24] | It takes more than a ukulele and a tweed jacket to be in a band… | 光有一把乌克丽丽和花呢夹克 是不足以成为乐队的 |
[14:27] | Collective. | 我们是集体 |
[14:28] | I hate everything you stand for, | 我讨厌你们代表的一切 |
[14:30] | from your roly cigarettes to your prescription-less glasses | 你们的卷烟 你们的无处方眼镜 |
[14:32] | and your artisanal cheese-making and your male knitting. | 你们的手工奶酪 你们的男士编织 |
[14:35] | You’re living in some sort of weird fictional version of the past | 你们就活在一个过去从没存在过的 |
[14:37] | that never existed. | 奇怪虚拟世界里 |
[14:38] | But I’ve got news for you | 我有个消息告诉你们 |
[14:39] | you’re not beautiful unique snowflakes. | 你们不是什么美丽的独一无二的雪花 |
[14:41] | You’re nothing but a bunch of fucking posers! | 你们就是一群装腔作势的人 |
[14:45] | You couldn’t keep your stupid mouth shut for five minutes, could you?! | 让你闭嘴五分钟不说蠢话就这么难 是不是 |
[14:48] | – They were pricks! – Those pricks were trying to help! | – 他们是傻逼 – 这群傻逼刚才可是在救你呢 |
[14:58] | I let you down, I let myself down, | 我让你失望了 我也让我自己失望了 |
[14:59] | but most importantly, I let Carpet Brothers down. | 最主要的是 我让咱们地毯兄弟失望了 |
[15:02] | I let the carpets down. | 我让地毯都失望了 |
[15:04] | Since you fired me, I’ve really been able to work on myself. | 你解雇我之后 我一直努力改变自己 |
[15:07] | He’s friendlier, more patient, giving. | 他更友好了 更耐心了 更懂得给予 |
[15:10] | He’s even promised to get me a microscope for my birthday. | 他甚至承诺我生日时送我显微镜 |
[15:12] | Andy, I don’t know how to tell you this. | Andy 我都不知道该怎么说了 |
[15:15] | Of course you can have your job back. | 你当然能回来工作 |
[15:18] | It’s not been the same without you. | 自从你走了之后一切都不一样了 |
[15:19] | I don’t want my job back. | 我不想回来工作 |
[15:22] | I just need to borrow three grand off you. | 我只想找你借三千镑 |
[15:25] | Look, I can pay you back in a couple of days, | 听着 我几天后就能还你 |
[15:27] | as soon as I get this cheque cashed. | 只要我把这张支票兑现 |
[15:29] | Please. For my embosser. | 求你了 为了我的压花机 |
[15:32] | OK, I’ll lend you the money. | 好吧 我借你钱 |
[15:34] | If you can sell them a carpet. | 如果你能把地毯卖给他们 |
[15:38] | Hi there. Can I help you? | 嘿 需要帮助吗 |
[15:40] | Er, yeah, we’re looking for some carpeting for his new bedroom. | 恩 我们正为他的新卧室选地毯呢 |
[15:43] | – But we’re on a budget. – Well, we have the best prices in town. | – 但我们预算很紧 – 我们这里的价格是全镇最合适的 |
[15:47] | Really? This app says Magic Carpet, | 真的吗 这个应用里说魔法地毯 |
[15:49] | which is just 0.28 miles away, | 离这就0.28公里远 |
[15:51] | has a 20% sale on all its stock. | 所有商品都打八折 |
[15:54] | Well, who cares about discounts? | 谁在意折扣呢 |
[15:56] | It’s all about quality and selection. | 质量和选择才是最重要的 |
[15:58] | Carpet Brothers’ carpets are made from the finest materials, | 地毯兄弟的地毯使用 |
[16:01] | sourced from all over the world, | 来自世界各地的上佳材料 |
[16:03] | but exclusively manufactured in the UK. | 但是只在英国制造 |
[16:05] | – Who are you? – I’m his manager. | – 你是谁 – 我是他的经理 |
[16:07] | Aren’t you a little young to be a manager? | 你当经理是不是太小了 |
[16:09] | I’m 25. I have a pituitary condition. | 我都25了 我脑垂体有问题 |
[16:11] | Oh. Sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[16:13] | No worries. It’s a common mistake. | 没关系 经常被人误会 |
[16:14] | Can I talk to you over there for a second, Mr Manager? | 经理 我能和你私下谈谈吗 |
[16:18] | What do you think you’re doing? You’re screwing this up for me. | 你觉得你在干嘛呢 你会把一切搞砸的 |
[16:20] | – Where did you get that shirt? – Roopesh gave it to me. | – 衣服从哪来的 – Roopesh给我的 |
[16:22] | The man’s a treasure. | 他真的是个好人 |
[16:24] | Look, relax. I know retail. I’ve read Mary Portas’s book twice. | 放心啦 我了解零售业 Mary Portas的书我看过两遍 |
[16:27] | You’ve got to be firm, but fair. | 你要态度坚定 但又得表现得不偏不倚 |
[16:28] | Sorry about that. Did anything catch your eye? | 对不起 有没有看上的 |
[16:30] | What do you think of this carpet, Louie? I think it’s nice. | 你觉得这块地毯怎么样 Louie 挺好的吧 |
[16:32] | That one has the very latest in | 这块可是最新款 |
[16:34] | stain-resistant and hard-wearing fibres, | 使用防污又防磨的材料制成 |
[16:37] | and we can offer a 20% discount for today only. | 我们可以打八折 仅限今天 |
[16:41] | – I hate it. – Yeah, it’s horrible. | – 我不喜欢 – 是啊 不怎么样 |
[16:43] | No problem. I’ve got something I think you’ll love. | 没事 我有你一定喜欢的 |
[16:46] | Take a look at this beauty. I’m sure your dad will approve. | 看看这块美丽的地毯 你爸爸一定会同意的 |
[16:48] | He’s not my dad. He’s my stepdad. | 他不是我爸 是我继父 |
[16:50] | Carpet shopping is his idea of fun bonding time. | 买地毯是他的主意 他觉得这是个与我亲近的好时间 |
[16:54] | I know how exactly what you mean. | 我知道什么意思 |
[16:55] | My dad’s girlfriend’s always trying to get me to Madame Tussauds. | 我爸的女朋友总想带我去杜莎夫人蜡像馆 |
[16:58] | I don’t care about the real life David Beckham, | 我对活的贝克汉姆都不感兴趣 |
[16:59] | let alone his stupid wax double. | 更何况是个蜡做的翻版呢 |
[17:02] | Um, I mean, I remember from when I was your age. | 我的意思是 我记得我和你一样大的时候这么想的 |
[17:04] | Yeah… And all he ever talks about is work. | 是啊 他永远都在说他的工作 |
[17:06] | I mean, who cares about food science? | 谁会在乎食品科学啊 |
[17:08] | Food science can be a lot of fun. | 食品科学很有趣啊 |
[17:10] | Do you know how they measure calories? By blowing food up. | 你知道他们怎么计算卡路里吗 把食物吹起来 |
[17:12] | – Really? – Yeah. That’s my third career choice. | – 真的吗 – 对 这是我职业的第三选择 |
[17:15] | Er, before I fell in love with carpets, of course. | 当然 那是在我爱上地毯事业之前 |
[17:18] | Let’s just say that you’re a solitary grizzly bear. | 想象你是个孤独的灰熊 |
[17:21] | You start having feelings for a fox. | 你忽然对狐狸有感觉了 |
[17:23] | She’s smart and cute, with soft hair and quirky sense of humour. | 她又聪明又可爱 头发软软的 又很幽默 |
[17:29] | But she’s still a fox. | 但是她还是只狐狸 |
[17:31] | And she might lift you up with all of her foxy qualities. | 她可能用她的狐狸特质激励你 |
[17:34] | But you’re just going to drag her down | 但是你作为熊的那些破事 |
[17:36] | with all your bear shit, you know? | 还是会拖累她 你懂吗 |
[17:39] | I saw a pig doing a goat on YouTube. | 我在YouTube上看见一头猪干一只羊 |
[17:42] | And he’s always buying me stuff to make me like him. | 他经常给我买东西 让我喜欢他 |
[17:45] | Hm, exploiting their insecurities for material gain. | 用物质来补偿心理的缺乏安全感 |
[17:47] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 这我倒是没想到 |
[17:49] | I mean, um, you remind me a lot of myself when I was your age. | 我是说 你让我想到了很多我像你这么大时候的事 |
[17:52] | – You’re a weird guy. – Thanks. | – 你真是个怪人 – 谢谢 |
[17:54] | You know, if you really want to show him, | 如果你真的想给他点颜色 |
[17:55] | you should buy the most expensive carpet we’ve got. | 你就应该买我们这儿最贵的地毯 |
[17:58] | We haven’t sold an inch of gold velour in, like, four years. | 我们都四年多没卖出过一英寸金丝绒地毯了 |
[18:01] | – How’d you do it? – I guess I’m just a natural salesman. | – 你怎么做到的 – 我猜我是个天生的销售员 |
[18:03] | You never change, Andy. That’s what I love about you. | 你从来没变过 Andy 这就是我喜欢你的原因 |
[18:06] | Right, three grand, to be paid back asap, OK? | 好了 三千镑 尽快还回来 好吗 |
[18:09] | Now, put it away quick, cos my dad’s in… | 赶紧收好 因为我爸在 |
[18:11] | – Roopesh! – Dad. | – Roopesh – 爸 |
[18:13] | This is the company’s money. | 这是公司的资金 |
[18:15] | It belongs to Carpet Brothers, not Carpet Sons. | 它属于地毯兄弟 可不是地毯儿子 |
[18:18] | – That sucks. – Yeah. I didn’t even get to keep the shirt. | – 太衰了 – 是的 我连那件短袖都不能带走 |
[18:20] | If we hurry, maybe we can find another cheque cashing place. | 如果咱们快一点 或许还能找到另一个提现的地方 |
[18:23] | There’s got to be one that doesn’t care about…IDs. | 肯定会有一家是不要求 身份证的 |
[18:26] | There’s the guy that insulted your wife. | 那就是侮辱了你老婆的那个人 |
[18:28] | – Leg it! – Get him! | – 快跑 – 抓住他 |
[18:51] | *Fight for the future* | *为未来而战* |
[18:58] | *Fight for the future* | *为未来而战* |
[19:04] | *It’s me versus you And there’s nowhere to run* | *你我狭路相逢 我已无路可逃* |
[19:07] | *I can see in your eyes that the moment has come* | *你的眼神给出 战斗开始信号* |
[19:10] | *A man’s gotta do what has gotta be done* | *男人就要做他该做的事* |
[19:13] | *There’s a dozen of you But with me, there’s just one* | *你有帮手无数 但我孤身一人* |
[19:17] | *Who can recall how we got to this place?* | *谁还能回忆起 身处此地原因* |
[19:20] | *Let’s put aside our differences and cut to the chase* | *不如搁置分歧 直接切入正题* |
[19:23] | *Cos a kick to the nuts is like a slap in the face* | *踹在蛋上的一脚 如同甩在脸上的一掌* |
[19:26] | *To the children of tomorrow and the human race* | *为了明日孩童 为了世界人类* |
[19:30] | *Fight for the future* | *为未来而战* |
[19:33] | *It’s the clash of the titans where legends must meet* | *诸神的战役 传奇的相遇* |
[19:36] | *Fight for the future* | *为未来而战* |
[19:39] | *We’ll be pounding the ground to the beat of the street* | *痛击着地面 街道的回响* |
[19:42] | *Pow, pow, pow Fuckin’ holy cow* | *砰 砰 砰 去他妈的好惊讶* |
[19:45] | *The only thing that matters is we’re dancing now* | *此刻没有什么 比舞蹈更重要* |
[19:48] | *Moving our feet as fast as time allows* | *用最快的速度 挪动彼此脚步* |
[19:52] | *As we fight through the night to make everything right* | *鏖战一夜 恢复一切* |
[19:55] | *And use all of our might to dance all night* | *用尽精力 跳到天明* |
[19:59] | *Fight for the future* | *为未来而战* |
[20:02] | *Don’t punch my… Don’t punch my face* | *别打我的 别打我的脸* |
[20:06] | *Fight for the future* | *为未来而战* |
[20:08] | *Don’t touch my… Don’t touch my face* | *别碰我的 别碰我的脸* |
[20:12] | *Fight for the future* | *为未来而战* |
[20:14] | *No, not the… No, not the face* | *不不不不 别打我的脸* |
[20:18] | *Fight for the future* | *为未来而战* |
[20:21] | *Don’t punch my… Don’t punch my face* | *别打我的 别打我的脸* |
[20:26] | – *Fight for the future* – Uncle Andy? Uncle Andy? | – *为未来而战* – Andy舅舅 Andy舅舅 |
[20:29] | Uncle Andy? | Andy舅舅 |
[20:39] | My wife might be a minger, but she’s my minger. | 我的妻子也许是个丑逼 那她也是我的丑逼 |
[20:44] | So, in future, you be a bit more tactful. | 所以 以后你最好有点礼貌 |
[20:47] | You cunt. | 你个贱人 |
[20:51] | You took Bonny, so I’m going to take something you care about. | 你害死了Bonny 我也要夺走你在乎的东西 |
[20:57] | It’s tramps like you that give the homeless a bad name. | 就是你这种流浪汉坏了流浪汉的名声 |
[21:04] | We might be hipsters, but you’re mean. | 我们也许是嬉皮士 但是你实在太刻薄了 |
[21:07] | And FYI, Hurt is my favourite Johnny Cash song, so… | 告诉你 我最喜欢的Johnny Cash的歌是 |
[21:12] | That’s a Nine Inch Nails cover. | 那是翻唱九寸钉的歌 |
[21:17] | Oh, 15 minutes. | 噢 还有15分钟 |
[21:19] | I’m going to be living on the street, selling my body for cash. | 我马上就要流落街头 靠出卖身体为生了 |
[21:21] | No shame in that. Prostitution’s one of the oldest professions. | 没什么可羞耻的 卖淫是最古老的职业之一 |
[21:24] | I could make you a website. How about RandyAndy.Net? | 我可以给你做个网站 域名就叫”饥渴Andy.net”怎么样 |
[21:27] | Dot net’s much sluttier. | “.net”听起来淫荡一些 |
[21:30] | 你最好在来的路上了 别迟到 | |
[21:32] | Or we could just go on the run. | 或者咱们直接跑路算了 |
[21:34] | I wouldn’t have to go to this party | 这样我就不用去那个派对了 |
[21:36] | or watch my dad get married to Veronica. | 也不用看着我爸和Veronica结婚了 |
[21:37] | You could live a life without burden. | 你也能过毫无负担的生活了 |
[21:39] | We could ramble and pick fruit. | 我们可以四处漫游 摘果子吃 |
[21:41] | We could work on our art and push each other to be better, | 我们还能专注于艺术 督促对方进步 |
[21:43] | like Van Gogh and Gauguin, | 就像梵高和高更 |
[21:45] | except without all the ear-lopping and suicide. | 除了没有割耳朵和自杀那些事 |
[21:47] | And giving syphilis to all those Tahitian women. | 以及把梅毒传染给那些塔希提妇女 |
[21:54] | I have a confession. | 我要坦白一件事 |
[21:55] | – I set your phone 15 minutes fast. – Wait, what? | – 我把你的手机时间调快了15分钟 – 等等 什么 |
[21:58] | I thought it would help you with your lateness. It didn’t work. | 我以为这样能让你改改迟到的毛病 不过没什么用 |
[22:00] | But… good news is, we’ve got some more time. | 但是好消息是 我们有了更多的时间 |
[22:03] | But who do we know with a spare three grand? | 但是咱们还认识谁有3000块 |
[22:05] | – Are you are having a fucking laugh? – I told you he’d say that. | – 你他妈在逗我 – 我告诉过你他会这样说 |
[22:07] | Look, Val, I know I’ve brought this on myself, | 听着 Val 我知道一切都是我咎由自取 |
[22:10] | but if you help me get out of the hole I’m in, | 但是如果你帮我走出这次困境 |
[22:12] | I swear I’ll start doing things differently. | 我发誓我会有所改变 |
[22:15] | You know, from tomorrow. | 你知道 从明天开始 |
[22:16] | Or the day after that, definitely. I’ll do whatever it takes. | 或者后天 绝对的 我会不惜一切代价 |
[22:19] | I’ll let you kick me in the balls, or… | 我会让你踢我的蛋蛋 或者 |
[22:21] | – Shut the fuck up, Andy. – I told you he’d say that, too. | – 快他妈闭嘴吧 Andy – 我也告诉过你他会说这句 |
[22:23] | All right, we’ll leave. | 好吧 我们走了 |
[22:24] | – How much do you need? – Seriously? | – 你需要多少 – 真的吗 |
[22:26] | I knew a lad like you once. | 我以前认识一个人 和你很像 |
[22:28] | Moving through life without purpose, | 毫无目的地混日子 |
[22:30] | people treating him like a freak for the way he was born. | 人们都把他当成天生的怪胎 |
[22:33] | He didn’t have anyone there for him when the chips were down. | 在紧要关头的时候从来没人支持他 |
[22:36] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[22:37] | That freaky kid was you. | 那个怪胎小孩就是你 |
[22:39] | – I’m talking about my cousin Billy with cerebral palsy. – Oh. | – 我说的是我的脑瘫表亲Billy – 噢 |
[22:42] | Anyway, they say that life is like a roller-coaster. | 不管怎样 人们说生活就像过山车 |
[22:47] | Now, some people, they have a grand old time. | 有些人玩的很开心 |
[22:49] | Some people cry and scream their heads off. | 有些人吓得哭天抢地 |
[22:52] | Some just vomit. | 有些人直接就吐了 |
[22:54] | And others close their eyes | 还有些人则闭上了眼睛 |
[22:57] | and try and make the whole world disappear. | 试图让整个世界从他们眼前消失 |
[22:59] | I know! The ride’s what you make of it. | 我知道了 过程才是最重要的 |
[23:02] | You’ve just got to enjoy the roller-coaster. | 你只需要享受过山车就行了 |
[23:03] | No, twat! | 不是啊 蠢货 |
[23:05] | I’m trying to tell you that the fair has more than one ride. | 我想告诉你的是游乐场上不止有这一个项目 |
[23:09] | You don’t have to be on the roller-coaster. | 你不用非得去坐过山车 |
[23:11] | You can go on the… the teacups or the Ferris wheel | 你可以去坐旋转茶杯 或者摩天轮 |
[23:14] | or the whack-a-mole. | 或者去玩打地鼠 |
[23:16] | So, today, Andy, I’m going to buy you a new ticket | 所以今天 Andy 我要给你重新买张票 |
[23:20] | to get on a different ride. | 去玩个不一样的项目 |
[23:22] | And you’d better fucking use it. | 你最好他妈的好好利用 |
[23:28] | – I’ve got your money. – With two minutes to spare. | – 我把钱拿过来了 – 还剩两分钟 |
[23:30] | I bet you didn’t think that was going to happen, did you. | 我打赌你肯定没想到会这样 对吧 |
[23:32] | I have to say, I’m impressed. | 我得说 我很吃惊 |
[23:34] | – I’m still evicting you, though. – What? But he got your money. | – 但是我依然得赶你走 – 什么 但是他给你钱了啊 |
[23:37] | That he owed me. I won’t have to sue. We’re square. | 那是他欠我的 我不会起诉他 我们没事了 |
[23:39] | I’ll be the best tenant ever. I’ll even fix the hole in the wall. | 我会成为最好的房客 我甚至会把墙上的洞补好 |
[23:41] | – What hole in the wall? – I mean… | – 什么墙上的洞 – 我是说 |
[23:43] | Sorry, Andy. That couple have already signed a lease | 对不起 那对夫妻已经签了租约 |
[23:45] | put down a four-month deposit. | 预付了四个月的保证金 |
[23:46] | I’ll give you the weekend to move out. | 我给你一个周末的时间搬出去 |
[23:47] | By the way, I’d throw out your mattress. | 顺便说一下 我扔掉了你的床垫 |
[23:49] | The upstairs tenant reported bedbugs. | 楼上的房客说有臭虫 |
[23:54] | You’re 35 minutes late. The food is totally cold. | 你迟到了35分钟 吃的都凉透了 |
[23:57] | – Ohhh, the food. – Shit. We really were having an early dinner. | – 噢 吃的 – 我去 真的要这么早吃晚饭啊 |
[24:00] | What else did you think was happening? | 要不然你们以为是什么 |
[24:03] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[24:05] | Oh, wow. Um, I had no idea. | 噢 哇 呃 我没想到 |
[24:07] | – Well, thanks, guys. – Only the best for our birthday boy. | – 呃 谢谢大家 – 最好的祝福给我们的小寿星 |
[24:15] | Er, Dad, I believe there was something you wanted to tell me. | 呃 爸爸 我觉得你还有点什么事想告诉我吧 |
[24:18] | – Oh, it can wait till later. – Let’s do it now. | – 噢 可以等会儿说 – 现在就说吧 |
[24:20] | It can be a… A dual celebration. | 这可以是个双重庆祝 |
[24:23] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:24] | Well, um, Veronica, do you want to…? | 好吧 呃 Veronica 你想不想 |
[24:27] | Er, Roly, guys, Sam… | 呃 Roly 大家 还有Sam |
[24:31] | and Bruce. | 以及Bruce |
[24:32] | Um, Veronica and I… | 呃 Veronica和我 |
[24:35] | are getting married. | 准备结婚了 |
[24:37] | – Yeah! – Aw, congratulations. | – 耶 – 噢 恭喜恭喜 |
[24:44] | Microscope, microscope, microscope. | 显微镜 显微镜 显微镜 |
[24:47] | – It’s a telescope. – That is so cool. | – 是个望远镜 – 太酷了 |
[24:50] | Yeah, yeah… Actually, yeah, it is. Thanks, Dad. | 是的 是的 确实 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[24:58] | You know, you can always live with us, if you want. | 你知道的 如果你愿意 你随时可以和我们住在一起 |
[25:01] | – I wouldn’t mind. – Thank you. | – 我不会介意的 – 谢谢 |
[25:03] | Your embosser will be safe, I promise. | 你的压纹机会很安全的 我保证 |
[25:08] | You know, as far as wicked stepmothers go, | 根据史上那些邪恶继母来看 |
[25:11] | you could do a lot worse. | 你这个已经算不错了 |
[25:12] | Yeah, I suppose. | 是的 我猜也是 |
[25:14] | Dad’s entitled to a bit of happiness. | 我爸有权获得一点幸福 |
[25:17] | And when love’s staring you in the face, | 而且当爱注视着你的脸的时候 |
[25:18] | you’d be a fool to kick it in the teeth. | 傻子才会一脚踹开它 |
[25:20] | Even if it does have a subscription to Hello! Magazine. | 即使这个爱订了<你好>杂志 |
[25:23] | Be back in a second. | 我去去就回 |
[25:27] | Be honest. Did you know about the party? | 老实说 你知道这个派对的事儿吗 |
[25:30] | No. No, you got me. Total surprise. | 不 不 你们真的惊喜到我了 |
[25:33] | You know that Bruce really helped me put all this all together. | 你知道Bruce在准备方面帮了我大忙 |
[25:36] | Cool. | 很好 |
[25:38] | How would you feel about him being around a little bit more? | 你觉得他经常过来玩怎么样 |
[25:41] | How much more? | 有多经常 |
[25:42] | Well, we were thinking of, um… of moving in together. | 是这样的 我们在想 搬到一起住 |
[25:49] | What, like, um… me, you, Bruce | 什么 像我和你 Bruce |
[25:54] | and… and Tiffany? | 还有Tiffany吗 |
[25:56] | Well, Tiff’s joint custody like you, so… | 是的 Tiff也和你一样是被共同监护的 |
[25:59] | so sometimes, yeah. | 所以有时候 是的 |
[26:01] | But, you know, we’ll figure it out. | 但是 我们会解决的 |
[26:04] | – Great. – Yeah? | – 太好了 – 是吗 |
[26:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah? I love you. Mwah! | – 是的 – 嗯 我爱你 |
[26:12] | So, now you know my sob story. | 所以 你知道我操蛋的故事了 |
[26:14] | The worst thing that could’ve happened, happened. | 可能会发生的最糟糕的事发生了 |
[26:18] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:20] | I don’t even care. | 我一点都不在乎 |
[26:21] | I’m going to start a new chapter in my life. Only… | 我打算揭开我生命的新篇章了 只要 |
[26:25] | Only? | 只要什么 |
[26:26] | Well, it’s too late. My foxy bedbug has left me. | 唉 已经太晚了 我的性感臭虫已经离我而去了 |
[26:31] | She went to Heathrow at five. | 她五点的时候去了希思罗机场 |
[26:33] | Well, then there’s still time. | 好吧 但是还有时间啊 |
[26:34] | It’s six o’clock now, so unless you’ve got a DeLorean | 现在六点了 除非你有一辆时空穿梭车 |
[26:37] | or a magic police box lying around… | 或者一个魔法治安亭 |
[26:39] | If she left at five for an international flight,’ | 如果她五点出发去赶国际航班 |
[26:41] | the flight doesn’t leave until eight or nine. | 那架飞机要到八点或者九点才会起飞 |
[26:43] | – I’ve still got time? – Yes, dummy, you still have time. | – 我还有时间吗 – 是的 傻子 你还有时间 |
[26:47] | Sam! I need to borrow your car keys. | Sam 我得借一下你的车钥匙 |
[26:50] | – What for? – I need to cause a disaster. | – 干什么 – 我要去制造一场灾难 |
[26:51] | OK, but you’d better not change my radio presets. | 好吧 但是你最好不要乱调我的收音机 |
[27:00] | Melodie, I was about to call you. | Melodie 我正想给你打电话来着 |
[27:01] | Please say you haven’t left yet. | 求你告诉我你还没走 |
[27:03] | Andy, who’s Melodie? | Andy 谁是Melodie |
[27:05] | Teresa? Ah… Um, I’m sorry. I can’t talk right now. | Teresa 啊 对不起 我现在不方便 |
[27:09] | Don’t worry. I won’t keep you long. | 别担心 我不会说很久 |
[27:10] | I just wanted you to know my husband’s left me. | 我就是想告诉你我丈夫离开了我 |
[27:12] | Oh, shit. I’m… sorry. | 噢该死 我 抱歉 |
[27:15] | Well, not your fault. Finding my pregnancy test didn’t help. | 好吧 这不是你的错 测出怀孕没能让我们的婚姻变得稳固 |
[27:19] | He had a vasectomy 20 years ago. | 他20年前就结扎了 |
[27:21] | – Uh-huh. – ‘Are you listening, Andy?’ | – 啊 – 你在听吗 Andy |
[27:26] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[27:27] | So much for the menopause. | 看来不是停经了 |
[27:30] | Andy Andy? | |
[27:34] | *Still don’t know what I was waiting for* | *依然不知道 我在等什么* |
[27:38] | *And my time was running wild* | *时间飞速流逝* |
[27:41] | *A million dead-end streets and…* | *千万条死胡同* |
[27:43] | *Every time I thought I’d got it made* | *每一次当我 快接近成功* |
[27:46] | *It seemed the taste…* | *气息似乎开始* |
[27:48] | Do you want to go for a drive? | 你想开车出去转转吗 |
[27:50] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[27:52] | Anywhere. | 随便什么地方 |
[27:53] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很棒 |
[27:55] | *I’ve never caught a glimpse* | *我从来不曾注意过* |
[27:59] | *How the others must see the faker* | *他人如何看待伪装* |
[28:04] | *I’m much too fast to take that test* | *我还没准备好考验* |
[28:07] | *Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes* | *改改改改改变* |
[28:09] | *Turn and face the stranger* | *转过身去面对陌生人* |
[28:11] | *Ch-Ch-Changes* | *改改改变* |
[28:13] | *Don’t wanna be a richer man* | *不想变成富有之人吗* |
[28:16] | *Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes* | *改改改改改变* |
[28:18] | *Turn and face the stranger* | *转过去面对陌生人* |
[28:21] | *Ch-Ch-Changes* | *改改改变* |
[28:23] | *Just gonna have to be a different man* | *要变成不一样的人* |
[28:25] | *Time may change me* | *时间也许会改变我* |
[28:28] | *But I can’t trace time* | *但我察觉不到痕迹* |
[28:38] | *Ooh, yeah* | *噢 耶* |
[28:43] | *Time may change me* | *时间也许会改变我* |
[28:45] | *But I can’t trace time* | *但我察觉不到痕迹* |
[28:48] | *I said that time may change me* | *我说时间会改变我* |
[28:51] | *But I can’t trace time* | *但我察觉不到痕迹* |