Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Happy birthday, baby. ‎生日快乐 宝贝
[00:12] I believe I just got you and your year off to a pretty great start. ‎我刚刚让你爽了一把 ‎给你开启了美好的一年
[00:15] And I thought I said no gifts. ‎我不是说过不需要礼物么
[00:21] Mm.
[00:28] Hey, I prepped your birthday breakfast, but my showing got moved up by an hour, ‎我给你准备了生日早餐 ‎但我的看房预约提前了一小时
[00:32] so you’ll have to finish without me for the second time today. ‎所以你只能独自享受 ‎这可是你今天第二次自爽了
[00:35] That’s okay. I’m not very hungry. ‎没关系 我不是很饿
[00:39] I’m having a hard time with this birthday. ‎我真的不太能接受这个生日 ‎拜托 50岁?还年轻着呢
[00:41] Oh! Come on. I mean, 50? 50 is so young.
[00:47] People only use “50” and “so young” in the same sentence at a funeral. ‎人们只会在葬礼上 ‎把“50岁”和“年轻”放在一个句子里
[00:50] Sorry. I have no time to indulge ‎抱歉 我没时间听一位
[00:52] a hot, virile, super successful dude in a bonkers pity party. ‎阳刚帅气、超级成功的家伙自怨自艾
[00:58] -You really are so handsome. -And you’re a really cute liar. ‎你真的超级帅气 ‎而你是个很可爱的小骗子
[01:02] Ah. Ah! I gotta bounce. Okay, the reservation is at 7:30. ‎我得走了 餐厅预约是7点半
[01:06] My last showing is at 6:00, so I’ll meet you at the restaurant. ‎我的最后一个看房预约是6点 ‎所以我们餐厅见
[01:09] -Okay. -I’ll text you the address. ‎-好 ‎-我把地址发给你
[01:11] Oh, I’m glad it’s just the two of us tonight. ‎今晚只有我们俩个 真是太棒了
[01:14] A nice, cozy little celebration ‎给这个提都不敢提的人生里程碑
[01:15] of the milestone that dare not speak its name. ‎来一次小小的温馨庆祝
[01:19] Mm.
[01:20] I love you, old-timer. ‎我爱你 老家伙
[01:27] Yes, Eric will be there at 7:30 on the dot. ‎对 艾瑞克会在7点30分准时到
[01:29] Everyone knows they have to be there by 7:15 or wait until 8:00. ‎所有人都知道 ‎要么7点15分到 要么等到8点
[01:33] Oh, and a reminder about the lighting. Dim, dim, dim. ‎别忘了灯光 要昏暗朦胧一些
[01:36] This is a 50th birthday. ‎毕竟这是50岁生日
[01:38] Thanks. ‎谢啦
[01:39] Oh, hey. Quick, before we meet the clients, with or without the scarf? ‎嘿 趁我们见到客户前快点回答 ‎要不要戴丝巾?
[01:43] So without. ‎绝对不要
[01:44] Even with this neck? It’s not too gobble gobble? ‎难道要露出这个脖子? ‎不会太显老吗?
[01:46] -Are you crazy? -Oh! ‎你真是疯了
[01:48] And in other bad news, Tyler Hawkins got the Beresford listing. ‎还有一个坏消息 泰勒霍金斯 ‎成了贝雷斯福德的房产经纪人
[01:52] Are you kidding? They went with that smug, entitled millennial over us? ‎你开玩笑吗?他们选择了 ‎那个自以为是的千禧年小屁孩?
[01:56] That is just the cherry on the shit parfait that is my life lately. ‎这只是给我近来的狗屁生活 ‎火上浇油罢了
[01:59] -I went out with that guy I met on Hinge. -Yeah. ‎-我和交友应用上的那个人约会了 ‎-嗯
[02:01] Suffice it to say, they should rename that app “Unhinged.” ‎与其说是“交友”应用 ‎不如改名叫“翻脸”应用
[02:04] The psycho bastard told me I would be so hot if I lost ten pounds, ‎那个变态混蛋居然跟我说 ‎如果我能瘦五公斤 我会很性感
[02:08] but I could sit on his face anyway. ‎但他依然不介意我坐他脸上
[02:10] -So chivalry’s not dead. -Funny. ‎-看来骑士精神依然存在嘛 ‎-真好笑
[02:12] How’s the, uh, party prep? Colin remotely suspicious? ‎派对准备得如何?柯林起疑了吗?
[02:16] Nope. He thinks we’re going to dinner, just the two of us. ‎没有 ‎他以为只是我们两个一起吃晚餐
[02:19] He is going to be blown away. ‎他会大吃一惊的
[02:20] We’ve recreated the whole Limelight from when we first met. ‎我们重建了 ‎我们两个初次见面的聚光灯夜店
[02:24] I walked into this club. ‎我走进那家夜店
[02:26] I saw Colin, and I thought– ‎然后看到柯林 我心想…
[02:28] “He’s the one.” ‎就是他
[02:29] No, I thought, “How can I find a way to rub up on his ass ‎不 我心想 我该如何一边假装跳舞 ‎一边蹭他的屁股?
[02:32] -and look like I’m just dancing?”
[02:35] I can’t believe it’s been 17 years. ‎真不敢相信 已经17年了
[02:38] Ah, and you’re still not married? Smart. ‎而且你们还没结婚?太明智了
[02:40] It’s my secret. He’s my BFF. My boyfriend forever. ‎这是我的小秘密 ‎他是我的“BFF” 我永远的男朋友
[02:44] B-A-R-F. ‎真肉麻 ‎说真的
[02:45] -Wow. -Seriously.
[02:47] A handsome, stand-up guy, who’s also a hedge fund manager. ‎长得又帅 性格又好 ‎还是个对冲基金经理
[02:51] Who do I have to blow to get me one of those? ‎我得给谁吹箫才能得到这样的男人?
[02:53] Him, actually. ‎给他就行 ‎他们来了
[02:54] -Oh, here they come.
[02:57] Hey, you two! We are so excited about 12G. ‎嗨 你们好啊! ‎我们非常期待带你们看看12G
[03:02] -Excuse me. -Uh… ‎不好意思
[03:05] Hey, Carmen, what’s up? ‎卡门 怎么了?
[03:07] Why don’t you guys go up? I’ll be there in a sec. ‎不如你们先上去吧?我随后就到
[03:11] Wait, Car, are you sure? What did they take? ‎等等 小卡 你确定?他们拿了什么?
[03:17] They’re in there creaming over the rainforest shower. ‎他们正对着雨淋式淋浴自嗨呢
[03:19] We got robbed. ‎我们家被盗了
[03:20] -What? -Yeah. ‎-什么? ‎-是啊
[03:21] The housekeeper said they took clothes and wine. ‎物业管家说 ‎窃贼拿走了一些衣服和葡萄酒
[03:24] And what else? ‎还有什么?
[03:25] A Sonos speaker and Hermès towels that are too nice to actually use. ‎索诺斯扬声器 ‎和我们舍不得用的爱马仕毛巾
[03:29] Sounds like somebody’s havin’ a gay yard sale. ‎听着像是在为同性恋旧货出售做准备
[03:32] -So! Are we ready to change zip codes? ‎所以你们准备好换邮编了吗?
[03:44] I’m out front. He’ll be here any sec. Is everyone in position? ‎我就在门口 他随时会到 ‎大家都准备好了吗?
[03:47] –Yes, it’s Limelight in here. -Great. That’s very exciting. ‎-是的 这里简直就是聚光灯夜店 ‎-很好 太期待了
[03:50] -Oh my God, I can’t wait! -Oh! ‎我的天 我等不及了!
[03:51] Please, no squealing, Eric. You’re the reason blue states turn red. ‎拜托别尖叫 艾瑞克 ‎因为你这种人 ‎那些开明蓝州才会转红
[03:55] Real– Oh. Here he is. Gotta go. Bye. ‎他来了 我得挂了 再见
[03:59] Hey, birthday boy. ‎嘿 小寿星
[04:03] Gosh, the tension in your shoulders is off the charts. What’s goin’ on? ‎天啊 你的肩膀怎么这么紧绷 ‎怎么回事?
[04:09] Where’s this restaurant? I don’t see any signs. ‎这家餐厅在哪里?我没看到标牌
[04:11] It’s right up here, and there are no signs. It’s very exclusive. ‎就在那里面 没有标牌 ‎不是任何人都能进去的
[04:15] There might even be a password. Who knows? ‎可能还要输入密码 谁知道呢?
[04:17] I left three messages for you. Never heard back. Did you check out the apartment? ‎我给你留了三条留言 都没回复 ‎你去看过公寓了吗?
[04:20] We weren’t robbed. ‎家里没被盗
[04:21] Carmen said all that stuff went missing. ‎卡门说很多东西都不见了 ‎苏珊觉得可能是… ‎麦克 我们没被盗
[04:24] -Suzanne thinks it may be an inside job– -Michael. Michael, we weren’t robbed.
[04:27] I took my clothes and some things, and I moved out. ‎是我拿走了衣服和一些用品 ‎我搬出去了
[04:34] Surprise! ‎大惊喜!
[04:40] -Hey! -Ah! It’s your birthday! I’m so excited! ‎-嗨! ‎-今天是你的生日!好兴奋!
[04:43] Here, baby. Congrats. It is fabulous. ‎给你 宝贝 恭喜 真的太棒了
[04:47] Mikey, this is Wyatt. ‎麦奇 这位是怀亚特
[04:49] -Hi. -Happy birthday. ‎-嗨 ‎-生日快乐
[04:50] No, no. That’s Colin, sweetie. Remember I told you. ‎不 过生日的是柯林 亲爱的 ‎我告诉过你的
[04:52] This is Michael, my best friend. We went to high school together. ‎这位是麦克 我的挚友 ‎我们是高中同学
[04:55] -Hi. -It’s his partner’s… ‎-过生日的是他的另一半… ‎-对哦 ‎真对不起 他只是简短跟我说了一下
[04:56] Oh, right. I’m so sorry. It was a pretty quick tutorial.
[05:01] How adorable is he? He couldn’t name three Cher songs. ‎他多可爱啊? ‎他甚至说不出三首雪儿的歌
[05:04] I mean, isn’t she, like, 80? ‎她都80岁了吧?
[05:05] -Yeah, but she’s got your abs, so respect. -Hey, Billy, I’m gonna go find– ‎是的 但她的腹肌和你一样强 ‎所以放尊重点 ‎嘿 比利 我得去找…
[05:10] Hello, Michael. Billy. And I assume Billy’s new child bride. ‎麦克 比利 ‎这位应该是比利的新任童养媳
[05:14] Wyatt, this is Stanley. He’s a very successful art dealer ‎怀亚特 这位是斯坦利 ‎他是个非常成功的艺术品商人
[05:17] and much less successful homo. ‎但身为“同志” 就没那么成功了
[05:19] -Um, we don’t really use that word. -I really need to find– ‎-我们可不用这个词 ‎-我真的得去找…
[05:22] -Go, go, go. Do your host thing. -Okay. ‎去吧 你还得做东道主呢 ‎亲爱的 放松一点
[05:24] And relax, sweetie.
[05:26] You look more shocked than Colin. ‎你看着比柯林还震惊
[05:31] -Yay, you pulled it off. -Hey! ‎-耶 你成功了 ‎-嗨!
[05:33] -I assume he never saw it coming. -He never suspected a thing. ‎看来他完全没料到 ‎他一点儿都没怀疑
[05:36] -Hey, Kai. -Hey. ‎-嗨 凯 ‎-嗨
[05:37] I’m guessing not a ton of straight women here under 30? ‎这里应该没几个30岁以下的直女吧?
[05:40] Kai, you’re with your mother tonight. ‎凯 你今晚是来和妈妈一起玩的 ‎所以别再想什么约炮了
[05:41] Can we please give the pussy patrol the evening off?
[05:44] -Such a great party! ‎派对太棒了!
[05:45] We danced, we did poppers, we’re young again. ‎我们跳舞 我们嗑药 ‎感觉又回到年轻时候了
[05:48] -Look at you. -Hi, Suzanne! ‎-看看你 ‎-嗨 苏珊!
[05:50] -Who’s your hot date? -Uh, my son, you perv. ‎-这位性感男生是谁? ‎-是我儿子 你这个变态
[05:53] -Kai, meet Jonathan and Jonathan. -The Jonathans! ‎-凯 认识一下乔纳森和乔纳森 ‎-乔纳森一家!
[05:56] -That’s funny. -You guys ready for the big snip? ‎-真好笑 ‎-你们准备好割礼了吗?
[05:58] Oh, that’s right. Um, they have a baby boy. ‎对哦 他们有了个男宝宝
[06:01] The bris is in a couple of days, and Michael and Colin are the godfathers. ‎几天后要进行割礼 ‎麦克和柯林会成为教父
[06:04] Aww! Congratulations! ‎恭喜!
[06:06] Sorry. I just need to talk to… ‎抱歉 我要去跟…
[06:12] Oh, honey! We’re having the best time. ‎亲爱的!我们玩得太尽兴了
[06:14] -Oh, thanks, Mom. -Aww! Oh! ‎谢谢 妈妈
[06:17] You know, I have to admit, when you first moved in with Colin, ‎不得不说 你刚刚搬去和柯林同居时
[06:20] it was kind of a curveball for me. ‎对我来说就像曲线球一样
[06:22] But over the years, seeing how much you two love each other, well… ‎但这些年来 看到你们这么相爱…
[06:27] Thanks, Dad. ‎谢谢 爸爸
[06:28] FYI, a curveball is a baseball pitch that doesn’t come at you the way you expect. ‎顺便说一句 曲线球是棒球术语 ‎是指事情出乎预料
[06:34] Good evening! ‎晚上好!
[06:35] In honor of Colin’s big night, ‎为了庆祝柯林的重要之夜
[06:37] Michael asked if Marc and I could come up with some kind of musical tribute. ‎麦克问我和马克 ‎能否给今晚写些曲子庆贺
[06:40] Apparently, Michael thinks because we won a couple of Tonys, ‎显然麦克认为 ‎就因为我们赢过几次托尼奖
[06:43] we can whip up a new tune in no time. ‎我们就能随随便便写出新曲子
[06:45] -And he was right! ‎他想得没错! ‎嘿 柯林 看看谁与你为伍 ‎你的所有老友们都已入土 ‎嘿 麦克 你一定饥渴难耐 ‎毕竟每宿只有尿频起夜让他畅快 ‎作为伴侣 你们如此相爱 ‎相爱一生 直至死亡让你们分开 ‎不过麦克 以柯林的年龄来看 ‎或许明天你就得重新寻找另一半 ‎嘿 柯林 欢迎步入五十岁 ‎噢‎…
[07:18] Everybody! ‎大家一起! ‎嘿 柯林 欢迎步入五十岁 ‎噢 ‎加油 柯林 加油!
[07:38] Oh my God, where did you buy those abs? ‎老天 这几块腹肌是在哪里买的?
[07:44] -Would you like a drink? Cheers. -Hey. ‎-要喝一杯吗?干杯 ‎-嘿
[07:46] -Oh– -I really need to talk to– ‎我真的需要跟你…
[07:50] -Now the toast! -I– ‎-快去致敬酒辞! ‎-我…
[07:52] Don’t be nervous. You’re gonna be great! ‎别紧张 你肯定会说得很棒!
[07:54] -What could be– -I… ‎我…
[07:59] Everyone. Hi. Yes, your attention, please. ‎各位 嗨 没错 请大家安静一下
[08:03] -Ah…
[08:05] I… I… ‎我…
[08:07] Hah.
[08:08] Uh…
[08:09] Thank you so much for coming ‎非常感谢各位前来
[08:11] and for keeping our little surprise a secret. ‎也感谢你们为这次小小惊喜保密
[08:14] I know how hard it is ‎我明白 暗中谋划某件事 ‎还得假装一切正常
[08:16] to pretend like everything’s normal when you’re…
[08:20] quietly plotting away. ‎这可不是件容易的事
[08:24] But we did it for our beloved Colin. ‎但为了亲爱的柯林 我们做到了
[08:29] My partner. ‎他是我的搭档
[08:31] My best friend. ‎我最好的朋友
[08:33] My everything for the past 17 years. ‎我过去17年的一切
[08:39] I remember saying to him after our first date, ‎我还记得第一次约会后 我对他说:
[08:43] “What if we just found each other?” ‎“或许我们真的找到了彼此?”
[08:46] Because the knowing was that ‎因为我们的内心很快就意识到这一点
[08:49] fast, that strong. ‎而且感觉来得如此强烈
[08:53] And I just… ‎而且我…
[08:57] I can’t… ‎我无法…
[09:01] imagine my life without you. ‎想像没有你的生活会是什么样
[09:07] It just doesn’t make sense. ‎完全想不通
[09:10] So… ‎所以…
[09:14] …to you, Colin. ‎敬你 柯林
[09:16] I love you. ‎我爱你
[09:19] I love you. ‎我爱你
[09:22] I love you. ‎我爱你 ‎我爱你
[09:37] Have a good ‘un.
[09:38] Thanks for coming. ‎谢谢你们前来
[09:40] Night-night. Come on, we need to take off.
[09:52] So can we finally talk? ‎我们终于能谈谈了吗?
[09:54] I intended to talk to you at the dinner I thought we were having. ‎我本来打算在二人晚餐时跟你谈的
[09:57] I wasn’t counting on a massive surprise party. ‎我没想到你会办个大型惊喜派对
[10:00] Uh, yeah. You’re welcome. ‎是啊 不客气
[10:02] And by the way, “Surprise, happy birthday,” ‎顺便说一句 “生日快乐 没想到吧”
[10:05] is a lot more fun than, “Surprise, I moved out.” ‎要比“我搬走了 没想到吧”有趣得多
[10:08] -You know, it’s late. I gotta go. -Just– ‎时间不早了 我得走了
[10:10] Wait. What do you mean, “go”? ‎你说“走了”是什么意思?
[10:12] Pl– Colin, you can’t just blindside me like this and then not talk about it. ‎柯林 你不能这样突然打击我 ‎然后闭口不谈这件事
[10:16] Is there someone else? ‎你遇到别人了?
[10:18] No. I just need some time on my own to figure things out. ‎不 我只是需要一些时间 ‎把一些事情想清楚
[10:22] After 17 years, you don’t “figure things out” alone ‎我们在一起17年了 ‎你不能就这样搬到另一间公寓
[10:26] in another apartment ‎独自思考一些事情
[10:27] with the Hermès towels and the wine! ‎而且还带走爱马仕毛巾和葡萄酒!
[10:30] I only took things that I paid for myself. ‎我只带走了我付钱的东西
[10:32] Yes, towels we’re not allowed to use and wine that we can’t drink. ‎你从不让用那些毛巾 ‎也不让喝那些酒
[10:35] What is the point? I never understood. ‎这有什么意义?我一直不懂
[10:37] Stop making this about you. It’s not all about you. ‎别把重点都放到你身上 ‎这不是你一个人的事
[10:39] No, it is about us! ‎不 这是我们两个的事情!
[10:40] You’re making an “us” decision all by yourself. ‎你独自做出了“我们”的决定
[10:44] Where is this apartment anyway? ‎话说你的公寓在哪里?
[10:46] -And who did you use to find it? -Doesn’t matter. ‎-你通过哪个房产经纪人找的? ‎-这不是重点
[10:48] The hell it doesn’t! ‎当然是重点!
[10:49] There is a realtor in this city, a person I probably know, ‎这个城市里居然有个房产经纪人 ‎比我先知道你要搬出去?
[10:53] who knew that you were leaving me before I did? ‎而且我很可能认识这家伙!
[10:56] Can you get how humiliating that is for me? ‎你知道这让我多丢脸吗?
[10:59] You see? ‎你看
[11:00] Now it’s all back to you again. ‎你又把关注点都放到自己身上了
[11:03] Oh–
[11:05] Fuck that! ‎去他的!
[11:08] You cannot– ‎你不能…
[11:11] Are you seri– ‎你认真的…
[11:14] Are you– ‎你… ‎(麦克:我不明白 我们得谈谈)
[11:46] Come on, dots. ‎拜托 快点输入啊
[11:53] It’s going to be quite mild today with partly cloudy skies and a high of 67. ‎今天的天气很温和 ‎晴间多云 最高气温19摄氏度
[11:58] Out on Long Island, it’s going to be a bit more brisk, ‎长岛地区的天气会稍冷一些
[12:00] with winds gusting up to 15 miles an hour. ‎风速达到每小时25公里
[12:03] -But looking ahead to the weekend… ‎但接下来的周末 ‎会迎来非常晴朗明媚的天气 ‎(柯林:预约了伴侣咨询师) ‎(你明天3点有空吗?) ‎(麦克:可以!)
[12:05] …it’s going to be absolutely gorgeous.
[12:29] Soaring more than 1,000 feet over Bryant Park, ‎面朝布莱恩特公园 建筑高达300米
[12:33] Verge New York will redefine the luxury condo experience. ‎纽约威吉将会重新定义 ‎豪华公寓的入住体验
[12:37] Mm.
[12:38] At 4,000 a square foot, ‎每平方尺卖4000美元
[12:39] you’d think they’d serve somethin’ better than pigs in a blanket. ‎我以为他们提供的小食 ‎会比培根卷香肠高级呢
[12:43] I had eight. ‎我吃了八个
[12:45] -Amazing party. Did you even sleep? -Not really. ‎昨晚的派对太精彩了 你睡了吗? ‎并没有
[12:48] Well, you totally pulled it off. I could tell Colin was really surprised. ‎你办得太成功了 ‎我能看出来柯林真的很意外
[12:52] Not as surprised as I was. ‎我比他更意外
[12:54] Right before the party, he told me he was leaving me. ‎就在派对开始前 ‎他告诉我 他要离开我了
[12:57] -Get out! -Yeah. ‎-滚蛋! ‎-是啊
[12:58] He kind of did that too. ‎他也确实滚了
[13:01] So… You think there’s someone else? ‎所以你觉得他有其他人了吗? ‎他说不是 但我也不知道 ‎我什么都不知道
[13:05] Uh… He says no, but I don’t know. I don’t know anything.
[13:08] Except that while I was planning his party, he was plotting his escape. ‎我只知道 在我策划他的派对时 ‎他在密谋逃跑
[13:13] Colin seemed like he was havin’ such a good time. He even kissed me. ‎柯林看起来玩得很开心啊 ‎他甚至还亲了我
[13:16] I’m sure. Just like Michael Corleone kissed Fredo. ‎可不是么 就像二代教父 ‎先亲他哥 然后把他弄死
[13:19] Why are you so calm? I’d be in bed, calling lawyers or interviewing hitmen. ‎你怎么这么冷静?换作我会躺在床上 ‎打电话给律师或者开始面试杀手
[13:23] No, because he’s made an appointment for us with a therapist, ‎因为他为我们预约了心理咨询师
[13:27] which is a big deal. ‎这可不是小事
[13:28] Colin doesn’t like to talk. He likes to sweep shit under the rug. ‎柯林不喜欢谈心 他喜欢避而不谈
[13:31] He’s so out of touch with his feelings. ‎他总是不愿面对自己的感情
[13:33] I just don’t believe that he’s going to throw away 17 years together ‎我不相信 ‎就因为自己不愿面对年龄的增长
[13:37] just because he’s having a dark moment about his freaking birthday. ‎他就要抛弃过去17年的感情
[13:42] -Can I tell you what I’m thinking? -Yes, please. ‎能跟你说说我的想法吗? ‎当然 拜托了
[13:46] This might be the building to get the Warnocks ‎沃诺克夫妇也许会看上这里 ‎卖掉他们的房子 搬到市中心 ‎(斯坦利詹姆斯画廊)
[13:48] to finally sell their place on Fifth and move downtown.
[14:01] -Seriously? ‎真的吗?
[14:02] Moved out, out? ‎彻底搬出去了?
[14:05] So, I just heard from the director of the Hirshhorn ‎我刚刚听赫尚博物馆的总监说
[14:07] that they want two pieces from this show. ‎他们想买下这次展览的两幅作品
[14:11] But how can I be happy about anything after hearing about you and Colin? ‎但听说了你和柯林的事 ‎我怎么可能开心起来呢?
[14:14] I don’t know. But somehow, you’re pullin’ it off. ‎谁知道呢?不知怎么 你居然做到了
[14:17] There’s no story here, boys. We’re taking some time off to figure things out. ‎这件事没那么复杂 ‎我们只是暂时分开 思考一些事情
[14:20] Relationships hit potholes. We’ll be fine. ‎伴侣总是磕磕绊绊的 我们会和好的
[14:23] Good. Because trust me, you do not wanna be gay and single in this town. ‎那就好 相信我 ‎你可不想在这座城市里做单身同性恋
[14:26] -At our age, you’re invisible. -I think it gets better with age. ‎不会有人注意到我们这种年纪的人 ‎我倒是觉得年纪越大越好
[14:31] The number of young guys who wanna hook up with an older man is ridiculous. ‎想和大龄男人交往的年轻人 ‎简直数不胜数
[14:34] That’s because you’re on TV. ‎那是因为你是电视名人
[14:36] Every shallow twink in the city wants to be with someone on TV. ‎这里所有的肤浅毛小子 ‎都想和电视名人在一起
[14:39] -Don’t give yourself too much credit. -I’ve seen your profile on Grindr. ‎别把自己想得太厉害 ‎我看到过你在Grindr上的资料
[14:42] Nobody wants to fuck a post of a Donald Judd stack. ‎唐纳德贾德的书架帖子 ‎可没什么性吸引力
[14:45] That’s my Instagram profile, dummy. ‎那是我的照片墙资料 傻瓜
[14:47] I’m not on Grindr. It’s nothing but bottoms. ‎我可不用Grindr 那上面全是受
[14:50] And tops who are also bottoms. ‎就连攻也都受不拉几
[14:52] Being single’s an attitude. ‎单身是一种态度
[14:54] The minute you are desperate for a relationship, never gonna find one. ‎一旦你过于急切 ‎你就永远都找不到另一半
[14:58] -Mm. -Well, Michael did. He hated being single. ‎麦克找到了 他不喜欢单身
[15:01] We would go dancing and to bars. ‎我们总会去夜店跳舞 然后去酒吧
[15:03] All he wanted was someone to settle down with. ‎他只想找个人安顿下来
[15:05] I was not desperate. ‎我一点儿也不急切 ‎好吧 你的目标很明确
[15:06] Umm… Okay, you were focused.
[15:09] I was not… Okay, yeah, I didn’t love being single. All those planks. ‎我并没有…好吧 ‎我不喜欢单身 平板支撑太累人了
[15:13] Exactly. ‎没错
[15:14] -So whatever it is, work it out. -Yeah. ‎所以不管怎么回事 把它解决掉
[15:18] Colin’s a wonderful guy, and I believe in the two of you. ‎柯林是个了不起的家伙 ‎我相信你们两个
[15:21] -Hear hear. ‎同意
[15:23] Thanks, guys. ‎谢谢你们
[15:33] -Any word from Colin? -I’m sorry. He’s a no-show. ‎-柯林有消息吗? ‎-抱歉 他不来了
[15:37] Don’t worry about it. I am sitting you with Claire Lewis. ‎别担心 ‎我把你和克莱尔刘易斯安排坐一起
[15:42] She and her husband are major league art collectors. They’re getting a divorce. ‎她和她的丈夫是高级艺术收藏家 ‎他们正在离婚
[15:46] They’re selling everything, including… the apartment. ‎准备把所有东西都卖掉 包括公寓
[15:50] You’re welcome. ‎不客气
[15:51] Ooh. Claire! ‎克莱尔!
[15:54] -Hi. -Hello. ‎-嗨 ‎-你好
[15:55] Mwah!
[15:56] Claire, this is my dear friend ‎克莱尔 这位是我亲爱的好友
[15:58] -and fabulous real estate agent… -Oh! ‎也是一位了不得的房产经纪人 ‎麦克劳森
[16:01] …Michael Lawson.
[16:02] Michael, Claire Lewis, collector extraordinaire. Enjoy. ‎麦克 这位是 ‎杰出的收藏家克莱尔刘易斯 慢聊
[16:06] Interesting. ‎真有意思
[16:08] This is my first time in years at the singles table. ‎这么多年来 ‎这是我第一次坐在单身人士桌上
[16:11] Oh! Uh…
[16:13] I’m not single. ‎我不是单身
[16:16] Oh.
[16:17] I’m sorry. I must have misunderstood. I was sure Stanley– ‎抱歉 肯定是我误会了 ‎斯坦利之前说…
[16:20] No, my partner just couldn’t make it. That’s all. ‎我的另一半今晚来不了 仅此而已
[16:23] I’m just single for the night. ‎我只是今晚单身
[16:30] Oh, and my soon-to-be ex-husband is in a hurry to sell the apartment. ‎即将成为我前夫的那家伙 ‎想快点卖掉我们的公寓
[16:34] He says it’s a white elephant. He doesn’t want the headache in a dicey market. ‎他说那是个没用的累赘 ‎也不想面对未知市场的风险
[16:37] No, no, no. No, no. You cannot let him do that. I know that building. ‎不行 你可不能让他那样做 ‎我了解那栋大楼
[16:41] Anything with a terrace is extremely desirable. ‎只要是有露台的公寓 绝对抢手
[16:44] Well, I guess that makes me extremely desirable adjacent. ‎这么说来 我也成了抢手货
[16:47] -Oh!
[16:48] Which, trust me, is the best thing I’ve heard in a long time. ‎相信我 ‎这可是我近来听过最好听的话了
[16:51] Oh, come on. You’re fabulous. ‎拜托 你很漂亮啊
[16:58] Well, we haven’t picked a broker yet, so you’re welcome to come and take a look. ‎我们还没选房产经纪人 ‎所以欢迎你来看房
[17:03] How about tomorrow? ‎不如明天吧?
[17:05] Sure. Be there at 11 o’clock. ‎当然可以 11点见
[17:09] But FYI, you’ve got competition. ‎不过顺便告诉你 你是有竞争对手的
[17:12] I love a challenge. ‎我喜欢挑战
[17:15] Well.
[17:17] Cheers. ‎干杯
[17:25] Hey, Suzanne, I’m close. Are you here? ‎苏珊 我马上就到了 你呢?
[17:30] What? How far? ‎什么?还有多远?
[17:33] Well, hurry up. ‎好吧 快点
[17:37] Come on, you know how much this listing means. ‎拜托 你也知道挂出这个公寓 ‎对我们有多重要
[17:40] Michael Lawson to see Claire Lewis. ‎麦克劳森 来见克莱尔刘易斯
[17:42] I don’t wanna fuck it up because one of us didn’t prepare ‎我他妈的可不想搞砸了 ‎就因为我们中的某一位
[17:45] for the slim possibility of New York City traffic! ‎没有为纽约的交通堵塞做好准备!
[17:49] -Is everything all right, sir? -Yeah. I’m sorry. ‎没事吧 先生? ‎没事 抱歉
[17:52] -It’s just been a rough couple of– -Elevator to the penthouse. ‎我只是这两天… ‎顶层公寓的电梯到了
[17:56] Okay. Thanks, thanks. ‎好 谢谢
[17:59] Hello, Michael. What was all that shouting on the phone downstairs? ‎你好啊 麦克 ‎楼下在电话里大喊大叫是怎么回事?
[18:03] -What? How did– -We have very proper doormen. ‎-什么?你是怎么… ‎-我们的门卫很负责任
[18:06] A raised voice, the use of profanity. It sets off alarm bells. ‎有人大声说话或者骂脏字 ‎都会引起他们的注意
[18:10] After all, one’s ears are not garbage cans. ‎毕竟人的耳朵可不是垃圾桶
[18:15] Just FYI, if there’s a next time. Please do come in. ‎顺便告诉你 可不能再有下一回了 ‎请进来吧
[18:27] Oh my God. ‎我的天
[18:29] This is… ‎简直是…
[18:33] I feel like I’m in one of those 1930s movies ‎我感觉 仿佛身处一部 ‎20世纪30年代的电影里
[18:36] where the Depression is happening outside, ‎外面的世界正经历着经济大萧条
[18:38] but up here, it’s just Fred Astaire, ‎但这里却歌舞升平
[18:41] and cocktails, and soirées. ‎人们把酒言欢
[18:43] Well, I’m afraid there’s been a good amount of depression happening ‎这里发生的事情 ‎恐怕也不比萧条好到哪里去
[18:46] up here as well.
[18:48] That tends to be your emotional state when your husband of 28 years, ‎我当然会抑郁 毕竟结婚28年的丈夫
[18:51] with whom you’ve raised two children in this apartment, ‎和你一起在这间公寓里 ‎养了两个孩子的丈夫
[18:54] comes home one day and tells you you’re not fun anymore and moves out. ‎有一天回家 突然告诉你 ‎他不再觉得你有趣 然后就搬走了
[18:59] -So it was just like that? No warning? -None! ‎-就这样搬走了?没有任何警告? ‎-没有!
[19:01] Goes off to work in the morning. “What do you want for dinner?” ‎出去上班时还问: ‎“晚餐想吃什么?”
[19:04] Came back, ruined my life, and then took a few things to his new apartment. ‎回家后就毁了我的人生 ‎拿走几样东西 搬到了新公寓
[19:09] So he’d already rented an apartment? ‎所以他已经提前租好了公寓?
[19:11] I’m not fun? ‎我不再有趣?
[19:14] He misses his poo window in the morning, his whole day is shot. ‎他是那种错过早上拉屎时间 ‎就别扭一整天的人
[19:17] You live with a person for decades, you think you know them, ‎和一个人同居几十年 ‎以为自己了解对方
[19:20] and then one day, you find out this can happen. ‎结果某一天却发生了这种事
[19:24] Was he, you know, in hindsight, showing signs of unhappiness ‎事后回想一下 ‎他有没有表现出任何不开心的迹像
[19:29] that now you go, “That should have tipped me off?” ‎让你恍然大悟: ‎“我本该意识到这一点”?
[19:31] No, nothing! Completely normal. ‎不 没有!他完全正常
[19:34] And then all of a sudden, the fat fuck says, “I need some space.” ‎然后突然间 那个死胖子说: ‎“我需要一些空间”
[19:38] I didn’t understand what he was talking about. ‎我不明白他到底是什么意思
[19:40] There’s 5,000 square feet in this apartment ‎这间公寓有460平方米
[19:42] and a home in Amagansett. ‎阿默甘西特也有度假房
[19:44] How much more space do you need? ‎你还需要多少空间?
[19:46] And then he has the nerve to tell me ‎然后他居然还有胆量跟我说
[19:49] I’m not being supportive enough about this. ‎在这件事上 我不够支持他
[19:52] So he was asking you to be more positive about his need for space? ‎所以他需要一些空间 ‎他还要求你表现出积极态度?
[19:56] Can you even imagine? ‎你能想象吗?
[19:58] He’s leaving me, and I’m supposed to be all sympathetic and encouraging about it? ‎他要离开我 ‎我还得表现得富有同情心、鼓励他?
[20:02] He can go suck a dick. No offense. ‎滚去给人吹箫吧 无意冒犯
[20:04] Please. But back to the space thing. ‎没关系 说回到给他空间那件事
[20:08] Was he saying that you guys could maybe work it out ‎他有没有说过 ‎如果你能理解他的空间需求
[20:10] if you understood his need for space? ‎你们也许还能继续在一起?
[20:13] What the fuck am I supposed to do? ‎我他妈的该怎么办?
[20:15] Start all over again at my age? ‎我这个年纪 还要重新开始?
[20:18] What if I never have sex again? What if I end up paying for companionship? ‎万一再也没人和我上床了呢? ‎万一我最终要花钱找人陪伴呢?
[20:23] Oh, I don’t think… ‎我不认为…
[20:25] Uh, you’re a very attractive– ‎你是个很有魅力的…
[20:27] Don’t kid yourself! I know women like that. Men too. ‎别胡扯了! ‎我认识这样的女人 男人也是
[20:30] Everybody wants young, young, young! No one is looking for someone my age. ‎大家都想找年轻人 ‎没人稀罕我这种老家伙
[20:35] I’m going to die alone. ‎我会孤独而死
[20:37] How did this fucking happen to me? ‎这种事怎么会他妈的发生在我身上?
[20:44] How in the fuck did you get up here? You are supposed to be announced. ‎你他妈的是怎么上来的? ‎应该有人通知我才对啊
[20:52] Thank you for coming. ‎谢谢你们过来
[20:55] We’ll be in touch. ‎我们再联系
[21:01] Oh, and, Michael, don’t forget our little talk about lobby etiquette. ‎对了 麦克 ‎别忘了我们之前聊过的大堂礼仪
[21:11] What is lobby etiquette? ‎大堂礼仪是什么?
[21:13] It’s about yelling and cursing in the lobby. ‎就是不能在大堂里大喊大叫骂脏话
[21:16] Apparently, all bets are off once you get upstairs. ‎显然上楼之后 就没有这个规矩了
[21:18] Well, she did seem to respond to us, ‎不管我来之前到底发生了什么
[21:21] despite whatever the hell was goin’ on before I got here. ‎她似乎对我们还是有回应的
[21:24] She started talking about her husband leaving her, and it spooked me. ‎她开始聊自己的丈夫如何离开她 ‎有点吓到我了
[21:27] Our situations are not dissimilar. ‎我们的情况并没有什么不同
[21:32] Ah! Tyler Hawkins. ‎泰勒霍金斯
[21:34] Oh my God, déjà vu! ‎天呐 真是旧景重现啊!
[21:37] The last time I ran into you guys was at the Beresford. ‎上一次撞见你们 ‎还是在贝雷斯福德呢 真抱歉
[21:39] Sorry. Oh…
[21:43] Mm.
[21:44] -I assume you’re here to see Claire Lewis. -Oh! Love Claire. ‎看样子你是来见克莱尔刘易斯的
[21:47] Friends with my parents. So sad about her and Henry. ‎超爱克莱尔 他们和我父母是朋友 ‎她和亨利的事情太可惜了
[21:51] Mm.
[21:52] By the way, there’s a listing coming up at 1041 Fifth. Jackie O’s building. ‎顺便说 第五大道1041号会有人挂房 ‎杰奎琳奥纳的大楼
[21:57] I went to Collegiate with her grandson John. Dreamy. ‎我和她的孙子约翰一起上的大学 ‎他简直是梦幻情人
[22:00] So I know the tenants. Just didn’t want you guys to get your hopes up. ‎所以我认识那些房客 ‎提前告诉你们 别抱太大希望啦
[22:08] -Shit. -It’s not over. ‎-妈的 ‎-还不算结束呢
[22:11] We still have a… ‎我们还有…
[22:13] Shit! ‎妈的!
[22:22] Before we dig in, ‎在我们开始前
[22:24] um…
[22:25] I would just like to say thank you for giving us the opportunity ‎我想先谢谢你给我们这次机会
[22:29] to take this journey of communication while living apart ‎在分居的时刻 一起走上交流的旅程
[22:33] and for making the appointment with Dr. Sweeny. ‎并且和斯维尼医生预约咨询
[22:36] You’re welcome. ‎不客气
[22:37] And to demonstrate my support for your process, ‎为了表达我对你这个行动的支持
[22:41] I bought you a housewarming present ‎我给你带了一份暖房礼物
[22:44] for your new apartment in the undisclosed location. ‎帮助你装饰这个未知地点的新公寓
[22:47] Thank you. That wasn’t necessary. ‎谢谢 没必要的
[22:52] Bet it’s in Williamsburg or DUMBO. He’s always romanticized Brooklyn. ‎肯定是在威廉斯堡或者丹波区 ‎他总认为布鲁克林很浪漫
[22:58] Am I warm? ‎我猜对了吗?
[23:00] Well, it sounds like Michael has a lot of questions, Colin. ‎柯林 听起来麦克心里有很多疑问
[23:04] As I understand it, you haven’t told Michael where you’re living? ‎据我理解 ‎你还没有告诉麦克你搬去了哪里?
[23:07] He never told me he was leaving. I thought we’d been robbed. ‎他都没告诉我他要搬走 ‎我以为家里被人入室抢劫了
[23:11] If I had told you before, you would’ve talked me out of it. ‎要是我提前告诉你 ‎你肯定会劝我回心转意
[23:14] This was the only thing I could do ‎为了给我们一个机会来解决问题 ‎我只能这样做
[23:16] to give us a chance of dealing with our issues.
[23:17] Great. And I’m all for it. ‎好极了 我全力支持
[23:19] You took a brave step. ‎你迈出了勇敢的一步
[23:21] Even though it might have been interpreted as a passive-aggressive sucker punch. ‎哪怕这个举动会被对方视为 ‎出其不意的消极反抗之举
[23:26] Kind of like the surprise party you threw me? ‎就像你给我办的惊喜派对?
[23:29] For a birthday I told you I had no intention of broadcasting, ‎尤其是我告诉过你 ‎我不想大张旗鼓地过生日
[23:32] where everything had the number 50 on it, including the urinal cakes. ‎也不想在任何地方看到50这个数字 ‎包括便池除臭剂
[23:35] Oh.
[23:36] God is in the details. ‎细节决定成败
[23:38] -I was celebrating you. -Without my consent. ‎-我是为了庆祝你啊 ‎-未经我的同意
[23:41] Then I apologize. ‎那我道歉
[23:43] That is kind of the definition of a surprise party. ‎之所以叫做“惊喜派对” ‎正是因为它出乎预料啊
[23:48] But that’s not why you moved out. ‎但这不是你搬出去的原因
[23:51] No. ‎不是
[23:51] Well, gentlemen, there is a lot to unpack here. ‎好吧 先生们 ‎看来你们有很多事情要整理清楚
[23:55] I am so glad that we’re here to focus on what’s important. ‎我很欣慰我们能来到这里 ‎专注讨论最重要的事情
[24:00] I wanna take this opportunity to really listen to you. ‎我希望能趁这个机会 ‎认真倾听一下你的想法
[24:06] I feel like we have this fantastic life. We have so much to be grateful for. ‎我认为我们的生活很美好 ‎我们有太多应该感恩的事情
[24:09] And maybe a lot of it goes unexamined. ‎也许很多事情都被忽略了
[24:11] Do we need to explore some of that? Absolutely. ‎我们需要探索一下吗?当然
[24:14] But that is why we’re here, right? So let’s do it. Let’s focus. ‎但我们正是为此而来的 对吧? ‎所以我们来专注聊一聊
[24:17] Roll up our sleeves and get to it. ‎把袖子卷起来 开始行动
[24:20] -Our time is almost up. -Oh. ‎我们的时间快到了
[24:22] But I see many positives here. ‎不过我看到了很多积极因素
[24:24] Two men looking for a way forward, ‎两位男士都在寻找前进的办法
[24:27] prepared to do the sometimes painful hard work that it entails. ‎也为前进中会带来的痛苦做好了准备
[24:32] I definitely am. ‎我肯定准备好了
[24:34] Yeah. ‎没错
[24:42] Uh, hey, don’t forget the Jonathans’ bris is at 5:00. ‎嘿 别忘了乔纳森家的割礼5点开始 ‎想一起去吗? ‎我马上就要开会了 到时见吧?
[24:46] -Do you wanna go together? -I’m late for a meeting. See you there?
[24:49] -Sure. -Okay. ‎-当然 ‎-好
[24:52] Shall we schedule our next appointment? ‎要不要安排下一次预约?
[24:55] Same time next week? ‎下周同一时间?
[24:56] -Works for me. -Great. ‎-我可以 ‎-好的
[25:05] Hey, um, between you and me, how do you think that went? ‎我们两个私聊一下 ‎你觉得刚才进行得如何?
[25:09] I think that was a terrific first step. ‎我觉得作为第一步 你们做得很棒
[25:12] Long-term relationships can stagnate ‎长期伴侣关系可能会停滞不前
[25:15] without the people in them even realizing it. ‎而身在其中的人甚至没有意识到
[25:18] But with counseling, they can fall in love all over again. ‎但通过心理咨询 ‎人们还是有可能再次相爱的
[25:24] Oh no. ‎糟了
[25:26] He forgot his gift. ‎他忘了带走礼物
[25:28] Don’t read into it. ‎别想太多
[25:35] -Can you believe this apartment? -I found it for them. ‎这间公寓也太豪华了吧? ‎是我帮他们找的
[25:37] It’s a rental, but you didn’t hear it from me. ‎是租的 这话可不是我告诉你的
[25:40] I remember Hell’s Kitchen when you couldn’t walk west of Ninth Avenue ‎我还记得以前的地狱厨房区 ‎第九大道再往西全是持刀行凶犯罪
[25:42] without getting knifed.
[25:44] Now it’s Chelsea with better gays. ‎现在能和切尔西区媲美 ‎而且同性恋的质量更好
[25:46] -Progress. ‎这就叫进步
[25:48] Invite said no gifts. ‎邀请函上说不用带礼物
[25:50] It’s for Colin, something for his new apartment. ‎是给柯林的新居礼物
[25:52] The man leaves you cold, and you buy him a present? ‎那个狠心离开你的男人 ‎你还给他买礼物?
[25:55] What’s in there? Brass knuckles to punch you in the face with? ‎什么礼物?打你脸的指节铜环吗?
[25:58] He’s not wrong. Play hard to get if you want to get him hard again. ‎他说得没错 要想勾引他 ‎你就得欲擒故纵
[26:01] You should embroider that on a pillow. ‎你应该把这句话绣在枕头上
[26:03] Look, guys, I am supporting his journey. ‎我在支持他的人生旅程
[26:05] And I am not taking relationship advice from either of you. ‎我可不会接受你们两位的恋爱建议
[26:08] Your personal lives speak for themselves. ‎你们的私生活已经不言自明了
[26:11] Hurt people hurt people. ‎受伤的人总要伤害别人
[26:13] We said no gifts! ‎我们说过不要礼物的!
[26:14] -Oh, but if you insist– -Oh, this isn’t for the baby. ‎但既然你坚持… ‎这不是给宝宝的礼物 抱歉
[26:17] -I’m sorry. -Oh.
[26:18] -Where’s Colin? -Um, on his way. ‎-柯林呢? ‎-在路上
[26:21] -Oh. -Have you seen the hot mohel? ‎你们看到那个帅气的割礼人了吗?
[26:23] He’s straight. Don’t get any ideas. ‎他是直男 别有任何想法
[26:25] Relax. I’m not getting any ideas about your hot, straight mohel. ‎放松 我对你们的性感直男割礼人 ‎没有任何想法
[26:32] -He’s totally gonna hit on him. -Yeah. ‎-他肯定会去勾搭他 ‎-对
[26:34] -Mijo. -Yes, Mom? ‎-儿子 ‎-怎么了 妈妈?
[26:35] Here’s something I never thought I’d say. You’re running low on gefilte fish. ‎我从没想过会说这种话 ‎你们的鱼饼冻已经快没了
[26:39] I’ll tell the caterer. ‎我去告诉后厨
[26:41] It’s my first bris. ‎这是我第一次参加割礼
[26:43] I’m going to take one last look at my grandson’s peepee ‎趁还没被割之前 ‎我要最后再看一眼孙子的小鸡鸡
[26:45] before the disfiguring.
[26:48] Mazel tov. ‎恭喜
[26:49] -Tell Colin to get here. We’re ready. -What would you like us to do? ‎叫柯林快点过来 我们要开始了 ‎你想让我们做什么?
[26:53] Stand next to me and catch me in case I faint. ‎站在我旁边 如果我晕倒 就扶住我
[26:57] You see that guy? ‎看到那个人了吗?
[26:59] -Mount Baldy? -Yeah. ‎-秃头山? ‎-对
[27:01] We hooked up three years ago, twice. ‎我们三年前上过两次床
[27:03] I said hi when I came in. He said, “Nice to meet you.” ‎我进来的时候和他打了招呼 ‎他说:“很高兴认识你”
[27:08] I don’t even know why I bother scooping my bagel anymore. ‎我都不知道 ‎自己何必还要费心挖空贝果 ‎(柯林:我不去了) ‎(我也认为 ‎我们之间没有什么可补救的了) ‎(抱歉)
[27:23] Is everything okay? ‎没事吧?
[27:25] -We’re ready to start. Is Colin– -Um, he has a… ‎我们准备开始了 柯林还… ‎他的工作出了紧急情况
[27:28] A work emergency.
[27:30] So he… ‎所以他…
[27:32] Excuse me. ‎失陪一下
[28:00] -Oh my God, did you just throw up? -Yeah. ‎-我的天 你吐了吗? ‎-对
[28:03] -So that’s your secret. ‎原来你这样保持身材啊
[28:05] Stupid me. I could never learn how. ‎我可真够蠢的 永远都学不会 ‎喂
[28:44] Hello.
[28:49] I know where Colin’s living. ‎我知道柯林住在哪里
[28:51] And who he’s living with. ‎也知道他跟谁住在一起
[28:55] Can you meet me for a drink? ‎你能出来跟我喝一杯吗?
中年失恋日记

文章导航

Previous Post: 废柴舅舅(Uncle)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号