时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | -All right, you ready to hear this? -No, but go on. | 好吧 你准备好了吗? 没有 但你说吧 |
[00:22] | So, I’m walkin’ along the High Line on my way to dinner | 我穿过高架公园散步 准备去吃晚餐 |
[00:26] | just to get a little hit of nature. | 顺便看看自然风景什么的 |
[00:27] | Plus, it’s my secret shortcut in that part of town. | 而且那条路是我的秘密捷径 |
[00:29] | I don’t need a tour guide. You’re on the High Line, and then? | 我不需要导游 你穿过高架公园 然后呢? |
[00:32] | And I’m passing all these expensive new condos, thinking, “You know what?” | 我路过几栋昂贵的新建公寓 心想:“你猜怎么着? |
[00:37] | “You really must be a exhibitionist to live in one of these.” | 住在这种大楼里的人肯定爱出风头” |
[00:39] | It’s like a storefront window in Amsterdam where prostitutes advertise. | 就像荷兰那种站在临街窗户里的妓女 |
[00:42] | Not that I’m judgin’ prostitutes. A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. | 倒不是说我对妓女有什么意见 毕竟女人生活不容易嘛 |
[00:46] | -Suzanne! -Right. | -苏珊! -好了 |
[00:48] | So just as I had that thought, | 就在我思考这个问题时 |
[00:51] | I see Colin in one of these apartments | 我看到柯林正在其中一间公寓里 |
[00:53] | carryin’ a bunch of movin’ boxes | 搬一堆箱子 |
[00:56] | with Tyler. | 和泰勒一起 |
[01:08] | Colin left me for Tyler? | 柯林为了泰勒离开我? |
[01:10] | Oh God, I wish I didn’t see it. I’m always seein’ shit I shouldn’t be seein’. | 天啊 我真希望自己没看到 我总是会看到不该看到的事情 |
[01:13] | I can’t even get on a subway without a penis in my face. | 甚至坐地铁时 都有人把鸡鸡露在我眼前 |
[01:16] | Do you have any idea what a cliché move this is? | 你知道这种行为有多老套吗? |
[01:20] | He is half Colin’s age. | 他只有柯林一半的年纪 |
[01:21] | Yeah, it’s the same thing men have been doin’ to women forever. | 是啊 男人总是会对女人做这种事 |
[01:24] | Who knew gay guys were just as awful as straight guys? | 谁曾想同性恋男人跟直男一样渣? |
[01:27] | Yeah, just with better haircuts. | 只不过发型更好一些 |
[01:29] | Wait, how does Colin even know Tyler? | 等等 柯林是怎么认识泰勒的? |
[01:31] | I have no id– | 我完全不… |
[01:35] | -Oh my God. -What? | -天啊 -怎么了? |
[01:36] | They met at our company Christmas party this past year. | 他们是在我们公司 去年的圣诞派对上认识的 |
[01:39] | -I fucking introduced them. | 是我他妈介绍他们认识的 |
[01:42] | And later that night, we were looking at Tyler’s Instagram account together | 然后那天夜里 我们还一起浏览了泰勒的照片墙资料 |
[01:47] | and laughing at his ridiculously thirsty selfies. | 嘲笑他的自拍有多饥渴多可笑 |
[01:51] | You know what? It sounds like you two | 看样子你们两个 下一次的心理咨询有不少要聊的 |
[01:53] | have a lot to discuss at your next therapy session. | |
[01:55] | Oh, no, no, we are done with therapy. | 不会 我们的心理咨询结束了 |
[01:58] | Colin texted me that there is “nothing more to work on,” | 柯林给我发短信 说我们之间没有什么可补救的了 |
[02:02] | and now I know why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[02:03] | -Oh, baby, I am so sorry. -Huh. | 宝贝 太遗憾了 |
[02:07] | -Ugh. -Ooh… | |
[02:11] | What are you doing? Wait, what– | 你在做什么?等等 你… |
[02:13] | -I have to let him know that I know. -Oh, no, no, no. No. Give me that. | -我得告诉他 我已经知道了 -不行 快给我 |
[02:16] | -Are you kidding? -Give me this! | -你在开玩笑吗? -给我! |
[02:17] | No angry texts, no drunk texts, no communication at all. | 不能在生气或喝醉时发短信 你不能和他沟通 |
[02:20] | It makes you look weak. Plus, it doesn’t work. | 不然你就成了弱势一方 再说这样也行不通 |
[02:22] | If it did, I’d be married eight times by now. | 要是行得通 我早就结婚八次了 |
[02:24] | -Look. | 听着 我在为克莱尔刘易斯准备陈述报告 |
[02:26] | I’m putting together the presentation for Claire Lewis. | 听着 我在为克莱尔刘易斯准备陈述报告 |
[02:29] | Are you still gonna be okay to show Chrystie Street tomorrow? | 你明天还能带客户 去看克里斯蒂街的房子吗? |
[02:32] | If not, you know I got you, right? | 如果不行 我可以替你的 |
[02:34] | Thanks, but I need to be working right now. | 谢谢 但我现在必须得工作 |
[02:36] | Work is what’s going to keep me sane. | 工作能让我保持理智 |
[02:39] | All right, well, this may sound crazy right about now, but… | 好吧 虽然这话 现在听起来可能有点扯 |
[02:43] | -I really do believe in you and Colin. | 但我真的相信你们能和好 |
[02:47] | He’s a Scorpio, right? | 他是天蝎座的 对吧? |
[02:48] | Yeah, why? | 对啊 怎么了? |
[02:50] | Child, please, Scorpios can never make up their mind. You watch. He’ll be back. | 孩子 拜托 天蝎座总是摇摆不定 等着瞧吧 他会回来的 (麦克:你在这里留了一堆垃圾) (包括一部可能比你的新任男友 年纪更大的黑莓手机) (不如我给你送到你的新洞房?) (不如我给你送到你的新爱巢) (不如我给你送到你的临时住所) (谁在观看Netflix?麦克 柯林) |
[04:59] | No. | 不要 |
[05:02] | No! No… | 不要! |
[05:04] | No! | 不要啊! (日历 30分钟后 克里斯蒂街看房 今天) |
[05:16] | -F– | |
[05:22] | -Michael. -Oh, hey, Diane, I’m really– | -麦克 -嗨 黛安 我真的… |
[05:24] | Colin’s Architectural Digest ended up in my box again. | 柯林的《建筑文摘》 又出现在我的信箱里了 |
[05:28] | You know why I keep getting his magazines? | 知道他的杂志为什么会在我这里吗? |
[05:30] | -Why? -Because you boys don’t check your box. | -为什么? -因为你们从不看信箱 |
[05:32] | And he’s got an issue of The Economist just sittin’ there on the ledge. | 他的一期《经济学家》就躺在壁架上 |
[05:35] | It’s a common area. | 这里是公共区域 |
[05:37] | Is he really so busy that he can’t fetch his mail? | 他真的忙到没时间拿信件吗? |
[05:42] | I got it. | 我拿走了 |
[05:43] | If he wants last month’s issue, it’s in my bathroom. | 如果他想要上个月的杂志 就在我的浴室里 |
[05:46] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 (麦克:来拿你的信件) (你这个撒谎的混蛋) (你想让我怎么处理你的信件?) (我可以把它转寄到外遇村) (我收到了你的信件 我很想念你…) |
[06:22] | Michael! | 麦克! |
[06:25] | We’ve been here 15 minutes. | 我们在这里等了15分钟了 |
[06:28] | Is everything okay? Are you crying? | 没事吧?你在哭吗? |
[06:31] | Oh, I’m fine. Allergies. I’m so sorry to be late. | 我没事 就是过敏而已 抱歉我迟到了 |
[06:35] | It’s a little rude, but we waited. | 有点不礼貌 但我们还是等了 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:44] | So two split bedrooms, two full baths, and we are on the A line, | 所以这里有两间独立卧室 两间全套卫浴 而且这里是A区 |
[06:49] | which is the best layout in the building. | 是这栋大楼里户型最好的 |
[06:52] | It also has newly upgraded windows, | 这里的窗户是全新升级过的 |
[06:55] | per a recent building assessment that you are not responsible for. | 是根据一份建筑评估而改装的 你们不必付费 |
[06:58] | Why are they moving? | 房主为什么搬家? |
[06:59] | They have one child and another on the way, | 他们有一个孩子 又要生二胎 |
[07:01] | so they are moving into something bigger in New Jersey. | 所以准备搬到新泽西更大的公寓里 |
[07:05] | Oh, how sad. | 好可怜啊 |
[07:07] | I grew up in New Jersey, so I feel your pain. | 我就是在新泽西长大的 所以我理解你的痛苦 |
[07:11] | Where are you guys moving from? | 你们是从哪里搬来的? |
[07:13] | We live separately in Brooklyn. This would be our first place together. | 我们在布鲁克林 但各住各的 这是我们第一次同居 |
[07:18] | Huh! | |
[07:19] | That is so major. | 简直是重大人生事件啊 |
[07:22] | It really is the best feeling in the world | 能找到一个你们共同喜爱的地方 |
[07:25] | to both find something that you love together and then call it your home. | 然后共建成自己的家 这种感觉再好不过了 |
[07:29] | -Home is where the heart is. -Exactly. | -家是心之所向 -没错 |
[07:32] | And where it should stay. | 也是心该留下的地方 |
[07:35] | Do you mind if we wander around on our own? | 你介意我们单独四处看看吗? |
[07:37] | Yeah, yeah. Take your time. | 当然可以 慢慢看 |
[07:43] | How’s your hot husband? | 你的帅气老公怎么样了? |
[07:46] | Fine. Why? | 挺好的 干嘛这么问? |
[07:48] | I’m just asking. You got really lucky. | 问问而已嘛 你真的太幸运了 |
[07:59] | Stop! | 别闹了 |
[08:03] | It’s not even officially on the market yet. | 这间公寓甚至还没正式挂入房市呢 |
[08:06] | It’s an estate sale. The family just wants to get rid of it. | 房产经纪人可以先买 这家人只想快点卖出去 所以很便宜 这是凶宅吗? |
[08:09] | -That’s why it’s so cheap. -Did somebody die in here? | |
[08:11] | -No, they’d have to disclose it. -Good. You know I’m afraid of ghosts. | 不是 他们不能隐瞒这种事 你知道我怕鬼 |
[08:15] | Well, if I see any, I will invite them out to… | 如果看到鬼 我会邀请他们 |
[08:21] | -…our terrace! | 来露台看看! 很棒吧! |
[08:22] | -Wow! -I know! | |
[08:24] | So I ran the numbers, and if we both break open our piggy banks | 我算了一下 如果我们两个都拿些存款出来 |
[08:27] | and scrape together the down payment, | 一起凑够首付 |
[08:29] | our monthly would be cheaper than living apart. | 我们的月贷款要比分开住更划算 |
[08:33] | You gonna make me throw dinner parties and have game nights and friends? | 你准备让我办晚宴 安排游戏之夜吗? |
[08:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:37] | Good. | 好的 |
[08:39] | -Okay. | |
[08:40] | -Hmm? -Mm. | |
[08:49] | I bet your husband has some hot friends. Fix me up. | 你老公肯定有一些帅哥朋友 给我牵牵线嘛 |
[08:57] | I think they’re going to make an offer. | 我觉得他们会出价的 |
[09:00] | You’ll have to get ’em up to two. We already turned down 1.9. | 你得说服他们出到200万 我们已经拒了190万 |
[09:03] | -When? -Last month. They don’t need the money. | -什么时候? -上个月 他们不需要钱 |
[09:05] | Everyone needs the money. Except maybe you don’t. | 每个人都需要钱 也许你不需要 |
[09:09] | With your hot, rich husband. | 毕竟你的老公性感又有钱 |
[09:11] | We have our own separate bank accounts. It’s not any of your fuckin’ business. | 我们有各自的银行账户 况且这他妈不关你的事 |
[09:15] | Why so touchy? I was just making conversation. | 为什么这么敏感?我只是在聊天而已 |
[09:18] | It’s really nice. | 真的很不错 |
[09:20] | Can we have a minute to sit here and feel the vibe of the place? | 我们能不能坐在这里 感受一下这里的气氛? |
[09:23] | Sure, yeah. Take all the time you need. I’ll wait for you in here. | 当然可以 慢慢来 我在卧室里等你们 (你的回忆 2021年12月15日) |
[10:05] | Motherfucker! | 他妈的混蛋! |
[10:08] | We’re leaving, but they love it. I’ll see if I can nudge them up to two. | 我们要走了 不过他们很喜欢这里 我会试着说服他们出价到200万 |
[10:12] | I like them. | 我喜欢他们 |
[10:14] | I’d really like to see them get this. | 我真的很希望他们能买到这里 |
[10:18] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 这房子有什么问题吗?噪音? |
[10:19] | Is there something wrong with the apartment? Noise? | |
[10:21] | Mice? A bad smell? | 老鼠?难闻的味道? 你最好现在就告诉我 |
[10:23] | It’s better you tell me now. | |
[10:25] | Nothing, I promise. | 没有问题 我保证 |
[10:27] | I’m just rooting for love. | 我只是在为爱加油 |
[10:38] | This is who Colin left me for. | 这就是让柯林弃我而去的人 |
[10:39] | Oh! | |
[10:40] | He’s cute. How old is he? | 很可爱啊 他多大了? |
[10:42] | He’s not cute. He’s diabolical. And that blond hair looks like a dye job. | 才不可爱 这家伙像是恶魔 而且金发看起来像染的 |
[10:46] | I wonder how I’d look with blond hair. It would really pop on screen. | 不知道我染金发会是什么样 上电视肯定很惹眼 |
[10:51] | So how did you find out? | 所以你是怎么发现的? |
[10:53] | Suzanne. She saw them together moving into Colin’s new apartment. | 苏珊 她看到他们一起搬进了柯林的新公寓 |
[10:56] | What kind of friend tells you these things? | 什么朋友会告诉你这种事? |
[10:58] | What, was she gonna not tell me? She saw them. | 难不成她要瞒着我吗?她亲眼看到了 |
[11:00] | Is that the hot guy you hate from work? | 他是你讨厌的那个帅哥同事吗? |
[11:02] | -I think I follow him. -Unfollow him. | -我好像有关注他 -那就取消关注 |
[11:04] | This is from our company’s Christmas party. I introduced them. | 这是在公司圣诞派对上照的 是我介绍他们认识的 |
[11:07] | -That’s cold. | 太残忍了 和伴侣的同事出轨 这不叫出轨 他为泰勒离开了我 只不过没勇气承认而已 |
[11:08] | -Having an affair with someone from work. -Not an affair. | |
[11:10] | He left me for Tyler, then didn’t have the balls to admit it. | |
[11:13] | But it’s good Colin’s with a young guy. | 但柯林找了个年轻人 这其实是好事 让他尽情享受中年风流韵事 |
[11:15] | Let him have his middle-aged fling. | |
[11:18] | He will quickly realize that having a twink boyfriend | 很快他就会意识到 找个小屁孩男友 |
[11:20] | is a shallow, empty life that leads nowhere. | 只是一种没有结局的肤浅空虚生活 无意冒犯 |
[11:23] | No offense. | |
[11:24] | Actually, it leads to a life of mind-blowing sex. | 实际上是一种尽享疯狂性爱的生活 |
[11:28] | -You remember sex, don’t you? -Vaguely. | 你还记得性爱吧? 不太记得了 |
[11:31] | And you’re really not helping. | 而且你在帮倒忙 |
[11:32] | Our company has a table | 明天晚上 我们公司 在中央公园保护委员会订了晚宴 |
[11:33] | at the Central Park Conservancy dinner tomorrow. | |
[11:36] | Tyler is gonna be there. | 泰勒也会去 我恐怕会把餐刀插到他的脖子里 |
[11:37] | I’m afraid I might stick a steak knife in his neck. | |
[11:40] | That’s a nice butch fantasy. | 真是个富有男子气概的幻想 |
[11:42] | But what you should do is just play it cool until it fizzles out. | 不过你该保持冷静 让事情平息下来 |
[11:46] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:48] | You really don’t think it’s over? | 你真的不觉得我们结束了? |
[11:50] | No. I do not think it’s over. | 不 我觉得你们还没结束 |
[11:53] | I agree. Couples break up and get back together all the time. | 我同意 情侣分分合合很正常 你看看乔纳森一家 没错 几年前他们也分开过两个月 |
[11:57] | -Look at the Jonathans. -That’s right. | |
[11:59] | They broke up for a couple months a few years ago | |
[12:01] | when Jonathan had that thing with Jorge, | 因为乔纳森和何塞搞到了一起 |
[12:03] | the Mexican travel agent who he thought looked like Ricky Martin. | 就是那个墨西哥旅行代理人 他认为他长得像瑞奇马丁 |
[12:06] | He almost moved to Puerto Vallarta. | 他差点搬到巴亚尔塔港 |
[12:08] | I thought he just loved it there. | 我以为他喜欢那里而已 |
[12:10] | You can like it for two weeks. | 住两周还可以 再久一些 感觉就像困在同性恋少女成人礼一样 |
[12:11] | Then it’s like being trapped at a gay quinceañera. | |
[12:14] | The point is it was a fling. | 重点是 那只是一时冲动 |
[12:17] | He got it out of his system, and they’re back together. | 他爽完后 两个人又复合了 |
[12:19] | Thanks. That does give me some hope. | 这倒是给了我一些希望 |
[12:21] | Okay, this is starting to sound like a cautionary tale. | 好吧 虽然这话听着像警世故事 |
[12:23] | Please, do not have a baby with Colin. | 但拜托你别和柯林养孩子 |
[12:25] | I’ll have nobody left to go to dinner with. | 我已经不剩什么朋友一起吃饭了 |
[12:27] | Exactly. And we’re too old to find a new friend. | 没错 我们这种年纪也交不到新朋友 |
[12:44] | -Hey, Jack. Hey, Millie. | 嗨 杰克 嗨 米莉 |
[12:50] | I really am sorry about you and Colin. | 你跟柯林的事 我真的很遗憾 |
[12:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:55] | Didn’t you split up? | 你们不是分手了吗? |
[12:58] | -What makes you think that? -The boxes, the suitcases. | 你怎么会这么想? 箱子和行李什么的 |
[13:01] | The U-Haul parked out front. | 还有门前的搬家公司货车 |
[13:03] | Some hot little number was helping him. | 还有个帅气的小伙子帮他 |
[13:06] | It looked like the beginning of one of my favorite poems, | 简直像是我最爱的一首“诗”的开头 |
[13:10] | Pack My Box. | 《快来收拾我》 |
[13:12] | I still have the VHS somewhere. | 我应该还留着录像带 |
[13:15] | -If you want to check it out. -Oh, thanks. | 如果你想看的话 |
[13:17] | My VCR was stolen in 1992. | 不必了 我的录像机 在1992年就被偷走了 |
[13:21] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[13:23] | I don’t care what people say. | 我不在乎别人怎么说 |
[13:25] | I always thought you were the good-looking one. | 我一直认为你才是长得帅的那一个 |
[13:29] | Thank you? | 谢谢? |
[13:33] | Did he say anything to you? | 他有跟你说什么吗? |
[13:34] | Yes. | 有的 |
[13:35] | “Goodbye.” Hah! | “再见” |
[13:37] | -Don’t you just hate men? | 男人多讨厌啊 |
[13:51] | Is Colin ever going to pick up his Wall Street Journal, | 柯林到底拿不拿他的《华尔街日报》 |
[13:54] | or is he just gonna let them pile up? | 还是任凭它们堆在这里? |
[13:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[14:08] | Happy Central Park Conservancy. | 中央公园保护委员会晚宴快乐 |
[14:10] | Well, whatever you are selling tonight, I am buying. | 不管你今晚要卖什么 我都会买 |
[14:13] | -You’re not exactly my customer. -Ha-ha! | 你不是我的目标客人 |
[14:16] | -Uh, thought you might need this. -Why? | -我猜你需要来一杯 -为什么? |
[14:19] | Good news, bad news. | 好消息和坏消息 |
[14:20] | -Bad news first. -Tyler’s sitting next to you. | -先说坏消息 -泰勒会坐在你旁边 |
[14:23] | Ugh. And did he bring his new boyfriend? | 他带了新男友来? |
[14:25] | No. He doesn’t have a plus-one. None of us do. | 不 他没有带另一半 我们都没带 |
[14:28] | But now for some better news. Claire Lewis is here. | 不过说到好消息 克莱尔刘易斯也来了 |
[14:30] | Did you talk to her? | 你跟她谈过了吗? |
[14:31] | I started to, but then she just handed me her empty champagne glass | 我正要和她聊 但她把空酒杯递给了我 |
[14:34] | and said, “I’ll take another, dear.” | 然后说:“再给我拿一杯 亲爱的” |
[14:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[14:37] | Inside, bidding on the silent auction. | 在里面 正在无声竞拍 |
[14:40] | I’m gonna go say hi and tell her how excited we are | 我去打个招呼 告诉她 我们很期待卖她的公寓 不错嘛 |
[14:42] | -about selling her apartment. -Mm! Nice. | |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | No, no. That’s for Claire. | 不 那是给克莱尔的 |
[14:52] | Claire! Michael Lawson. | 克莱尔!我是麦克劳森 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 对不起 我认识你吗? |
[14:56] | Michael Lawson, Stanley’s friend? | 麦克劳森 斯坦利的朋友? |
[14:58] | Uh, broker who came to see your beautiful home. | 房产经纪人 去看过你那间漂亮的公寓 是啊 抱歉 我见的房产经纪人太多了 |
[15:01] | Oh! Yes. I’m sorry, the broker. There have been so many of those. | |
[15:06] | And you’re wearing a tux. | 而且你还穿着燕尾服 |
[15:09] | You know, all men look the same in a tux. | 男人穿上燕尾服都一个模样 |
[15:11] | Every time I see a fat ass in a monkey suit, I think it’s my husband. | 每次看到一个穿燕尾服的胖子 我都觉得是我丈夫 |
[15:17] | -You bidding on something? -Ah! | 在竞拍吗? |
[15:19] | A week at the Amanyara in Turks and Caicos. | 特克斯和凯科斯岛 安曼亚拉度假村的一周假日 |
[15:22] | -Ah. -I thought I could bring my daughter. | 我想着我可以带女儿去 |
[15:25] | Although she doesn’t want me to call her my daughter since she’s nonbinary now. | 不过她不喜欢我叫她女儿 因为她现在是非二元性别 |
[15:29] | Actually, the idea of sharing a room with her, | 实际上 和她待在同一个房间 |
[15:32] | I mean them, excuse me, | 抱歉 我的意思是“ta们” |
[15:35] | would be the opposite of a vacation. | 完全称不上是度假 |
[15:37] | But maybe I’ll have a new love in my life by the “one-year expiration date.” | 不过 在“一年有效期”内 兴许我到时已经找到了新的爱人 |
[15:43] | “Breakfast and airfare not included.” | “不包括早餐和机票” |
[15:45] | -I’m sure you will. -Right. | 你肯定会的 是啊 也许我还会找到 一只会拉钱粑粑的独角兽呢 |
[15:47] | And maybe I’ll also have a unicorn that shits money. | |
[15:52] | My partner and I are excited | 我和我的搭档很期待 |
[15:54] | to be showing you the presentation we put together for your apartment. | 向你展示一下 我们为你的公寓做的陈述报告 你的挂房上市时机简直太合适了 |
[15:58] | Um, your timing of the market is just top-notch. | |
[16:01] | Well, I’ve always been known for my perfect timing. | 我一直以寻找完美时机闻名 |
[16:06] | Right as he left, | 就在我丈夫离开时 |
[16:07] | I asked my husband why he started shaving his balls all of a sudden. | 我问他 为什么突然开始刮蛋蛋上的毛 |
[16:11] | Did he want them to match his hairless head? | 难不成想和自己的光头相匹配? |
[16:13] | Do you know what he said to me? | 你知道他对我说什么吗? |
[16:16] | “I’m so glad you asked, Claire.” | “我很开心你终于问了 克莱尔 |
[16:18] | “Perfect timing. I did it for Layla.” | 你问得正是时候 我是为莱拉而刮的” |
[16:22] | -This is where you say, “Who’s Layla?” -Oh. | 现在轮到你问:“莱拉是谁?” |
[16:26] | Who’s Layla? | 莱拉是谁? |
[16:27] | His 25-year-old Pilates instructor | 他那年芳25岁的普拉提教练 |
[16:29] | with whom he’s decided to spend the second half of his life. | 也是他决定相伴下半生的人 |
[16:33] | The second half! | 下半生! |
[16:35] | Because clinically obese men often live to 130. | 因为病态肥胖的男人 通常能活到130岁嘛 |
[16:43] | -Where are you sitting? -Oh, over there with some friends. | -你坐在哪里? -那边 和几个朋友一起 |
[16:46] | My shrink told me it’s important for me to start going out, | 我的心理医师告诉我 出门社交是很有必要的 |
[16:49] | even when I don’t feel like it, which is what I am doing here. | 哪怕我并不情愿 所以我才会来 |
[16:53] | Well, I’m glad that you are, | 你能来真是太好了 因为你看起来很漂亮 |
[16:55] | -because you look amazing. | |
[16:57] | And you should not be denying the world the pleasure of you. | 你不能不让这个世界看到你的美貌 |
[17:03] | You’ve already got the meeting. | 我已经同意和你会面了 |
[17:06] | -I’m gonna go find my table. -All right. Have a great evening. | -我去找我的桌子了 -好吧 祝你今晚玩得愉快 |
[17:10] | Don’t outbid me now. | 别跟我出价竞拍 |
[17:11] | I promise not to. | 我保证不会的 (克莱尔刘易斯 3000美元 泰勒霍金斯 5000美元) |
[17:28] | Adopt a bench, | 认领一张长椅 |
[17:29] | dedicate a paving stone, donate flowers, endow a tree. | 奉献一块铺路石 捐献一些鲜花 资助一棵树 |
[17:33] | There are so many ways | 帮助这座属于纽约人的美丽公园 方式有很多种 |
[17:34] | to support this glorious park that belongs to all New Yorkers. | |
[17:37] | Now, please, enjoy your meal. | 好了 请各位慢用晚餐 |
[17:41] | -Looks like Tyler is a no-show. -Yeah, no surprise. | -看样子泰勒不来了 -是啊 真意外呢 |
[17:45] | -He doesn’t wanna face me. | 他不想面对我 |
[17:47] | But he can’t keep running forever. | 但他没法一直逃避下去 |
[17:50] | You’d be amazed the lengths people will go to avoid confrontation. | 你肯定想不到 为了避免正面冲突 人们会做到什么地步 |
[17:54] | -Textbook narcissistic behavior. -Yeah! | -教科书级的自恋行为 -没错! |
[17:56] | Some will even secretly move their things out of your apartment | 有些人甚至会在分手前 |
[18:00] | before breaking up with you. | 悄悄先把东西搬走 |
[18:04] | Ugh. | |
[18:06] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[18:09] | I’m sure that he saw me and now he’s afraid to come to our table. | 他肯定是看到我了 所以不敢来这里坐 |
[18:16] | -No. -What are you doing? | -不行 -你要干什么? |
[18:18] | I gotta talk to him. I mean, that is bullshit, right? | 我得跟他谈谈 这简直太扯了吧? |
[18:20] | -Not here. You’ve been drinking all night. -Let go of me. | -别在这里闹 你喝了不少酒 -放开我 |
[18:23] | Don’t get into a fight at a charity event. | 别在慈善活动上打架 这样做太没风度了 |
[18:24] | -It’s tacky. -Stop handling my– | 别再抓着我了… |
[18:26] | You can’t possibly know how to fight! Gah– | 你肯定不会打架的! |
[18:34] | Tyler! Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[18:37] | Hello, Michael. | 你好啊 麦克 |
[18:38] | I’d really like to know exactly when this started. | 我想知道到底是什么时候开始的 |
[18:40] | When what started? | 什么时候开始? |
[18:41] | Please. You know you’re avoiding me. | 拜托 你知道你在躲避我 |
[18:44] | You’re too much of a coward to sit in your own seat. | 你懦弱到不敢坐在自己的座位上 |
[18:47] | I’m sitting with my mother. | 我和我妈妈坐在一起 |
[18:49] | She’s a co-host of this event, and we have our own table. | 她是这个活动的联合主办人 我们有自己的专属桌子 |
[18:52] | The only reason Empire Realty bought a table is thanks to me. | 帝国房产能订下桌子的唯一原因 就是多亏了我 |
[18:56] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才能来这里 |
[18:57] | I know what’s going on with you and Colin. | 我知道你和柯林之间的事情了 |
[18:59] | My neighbor saw you helping him move out of my building. | 我的邻居看到你帮他搬出我的公寓 |
[19:03] | I thought Colin not telling you about me might make things awkward. | 我就知道柯林没告诉你我的事 可能会让情况很尴尬 |
[19:06] | “Awkward”? Are you fucking kidding me? | “尴尬”?你他妈在开玩笑吗? |
[19:10] | You break up my relationship, and you think it might be awkward? | 你拆散了我和伴侣的关系 还觉得“可能会尴尬”? |
[19:14] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[19:16] | I’m sorry Colin left you, | 柯林离开你 我很遗憾 |
[19:18] | but the only thing going on between us is that I found an apartment for him. | 但我们之间唯一的关系 是我帮他找了新公寓 你以为我会相信吗? |
[19:21] | Wh– And you expect me to believe that? | |
[19:24] | Suzanne saw you with him in his apartment on the High Line, dude. | 苏珊看到你和他 在高架公园的公寓里待在一起 |
[19:27] | I helped him move a few things in. | 我帮他搬了些东西入住 |
[19:30] | I provide that level of service to all of my clients. | 我为所有客户都提供这种水平的服务 |
[19:33] | It’s called going the extra mile. | 这叫做额外付出 |
[19:35] | -I– -But I am not having an affair with Colin. | -我… -但我可没和柯林搞外遇 |
[19:40] | He’s old. | 他好老的 |
[19:41] | Not that old. A few years older than me. | 也没那么老 只比我大几岁而已 |
[19:43] | Really? You’re the younger one? | 你更年轻吗? |
[19:46] | Look, if it makes you feel any better, I’ve seen no evidence of another guy. | 也许这样说你会好受一些 我没看到其他男人的痕迹 |
[19:50] | I really don’t think he left you for anybody. | 我不认为他是为了别人才离开你的 |
[19:53] | I’ve gotta get to my table. Sorry. | 我得回我的座位了 抱歉啦 还有一件事 你能不能 别再烦扰克莱尔刘易斯了? |
[19:57] | Oh, uh, one more thing. | |
[19:59] | Would you stop bugging Claire Lewis about her apartment? | |
[20:02] | It’s really embarrassing. | 真的很丢人 |
[20:03] | I’ve told you before, she’s my mother’s friend. | 我跟你说过的 她是我妈妈的朋友 |
[20:07] | I’m getting the listing. | 那间公寓是我的 |
[20:17] | You look gorgeous enough to make me straight tonight. | |
[20:19] | Oh! | |
[20:22] | You are so… | |
[20:34] | -How’d it go? -Ah… | 怎么样? |
[20:37] | Colin’s not having a fling. | 柯林没勾搭别人 |
[20:41] | He didn’t leave me for Tyler. He didn’t leave me for anyone. | 他不是为了泰勒离开我的 他没有为任何人离开我 |
[20:45] | He just wanted to leave me. | 他只是单纯地想离开我 |
[20:51] | Which somehow feels even worse. | 这种感觉反而更糟 |
[21:01] | It felt so satisfying | 我一直骗自己 |
[21:03] | to tell myself this story that Colin left me for Tyler | 说柯林是为了泰勒才会离开我 |
[21:06] | because it made him look so shallow, | 因为这样他会显得很肤浅 |
[21:08] | but really Tyler was just helping him plot his escape | 但实际上 泰勒只是帮他计划逃离那里 |
[21:11] | like I was holding him hostage. | 好像我把他当成人质一样 我不知道该怎么发泄这些愤怒 |
[21:14] | I just don’t know what to do with all this anger. | |
[21:17] | You know what? You’re gonna put it into your work. | 你猜怎么着? 你可以把这种愤怒投入到工作中 |
[21:20] | Wait until Claire sees the presentation we put together for her. | 一旦克莱尔看了我们做的陈述报告后 |
[21:24] | I don’t care what kind of friend she is to his mother. | 我才不管她和泰勒妈妈的关系 |
[21:26] | There’s no way she’s entrusting her apartment to that millennial fraud. | 她才不会把自己的公寓 交付给那个千禧年小骗子 |
[21:30] | -Mm. -We’re not getting played on this one. | 这一次 我们不能再被利用了 |
[21:35] | Shit. | -妈的 -妈的 |
[21:37] | “Unfortunately, Miss Lewis is unable to meet with you at this time.” | “很遗憾 刘易斯女士无法与你见面 |
[21:40] | “Thank you for your consideration.” | 感谢你的参与 |
[21:42] | “Dictated, not read.” | 本人口述 未经审阅” |
[21:46] | We got played. | 我们被耍了 |
[21:55] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[22:01] | Excuse me, sorry. Emergency. | 不好意思 抱歉 紧急状况 |
[22:04] | 71st and Park. | 71街和派克大街拐角 |
[22:10] | Claire! | 克莱尔! |
[22:14] | Claire! | 克莱尔! |
[22:16] | Michael, what did I say about loud voices in the lobby? | 麦克 我不是说过 不要在大堂里大声喊吗? |
[22:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:23] | It’s okay, Freddy. | 没关系 弗莱迪 |
[22:25] | Claire, don’t list your apartment with Tyler. | 克莱尔 不要让泰勒为你卖公寓 |
[22:28] | Nobody is going to work harder for you | 没人会比我更卖力工作 |
[22:30] | or understand more about what you are going through than I will. | 或者更能理解你的处境了 |
[22:33] | Oh really? You? You understand what I’m going through? | 真的吗?你?你理解我的处境? |
[22:37] | Yes. I just got left, too, | 是的 我的另一半也刚刚离开了我 |
[22:40] | after 17 years. | 我们在一起17年了 |
[22:42] | I don’t even know what happened. | 我甚至不知道是怎么回事 |
[22:44] | And I am still looking for any tiny excuse or stupid reason | 我还在寻找任何借口或愚蠢的理由 |
[22:48] | to make me believe that it’s not real. | 说服自己相信这不是真的 |
[22:50] | But it is real. | 但一切都是事实 |
[22:54] | I got left | 他离开了我 |
[22:55] | by a man I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with. | 那个我以为会和我共度余生的人 |
[22:58] | Michael, I’m so sorry. | 麦克 真的很遗憾 |
[23:02] | But do you honestly think it’s the same thing? | 但你真的觉得这是一回事吗? |
[23:05] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to be single again for a woman at my age? | 你知道我这个年纪的女人 再次变成单身 是什么感觉吗? |
[23:10] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to be single again for a gay man at my age? | 你知道我这个年纪的同性恋男人 再次变成单身 是什么感觉吗? |
[23:14] | I’m a dinosaur. | 我可是老男人了 |
[23:16] | You’re still cute. | 但你依然帅气 |
[23:17] | You’re still gorgeous! | 你也依然很漂亮啊! |
[23:24] | Tyler was taking six percent. | 泰勒会拿6%的提成 |
[23:27] | Can you shave a point off your commission? | 你愿意减少1%的提成吗? |
[23:32] | Yeah, if that’s what it takes. | 好 如果有这个必要的话 他妈妈一定会很生气的 |
[23:33] | Oh! His mother’s gonna be so pissed. | |
[23:36] | It’s gonna be worth it. I am gonna work my ass off for you, | 你不会后悔的 我会为你全力以赴 |
[23:39] | and we’re gonna have fun. | 而且我们会相处得很开心 |
[23:42] | Oh, good. I could use some fun. | 很好 我需要找点乐子 |
[23:46] | Uh, but, Michael, one more thing. | 不过麦克 还有一件事 |
[23:49] | If you’re a man, I don’t give a damn how old you are or who you sleep with, | 你是男人 不管你年纪多大 或者你和谁上床 |
[23:53] | you’ve still got a better deal. | 你的人生依然比我更轻松 |
[23:56] | Just admit it. Admit it. | 承认吧 承认吧 |
[24:00] | I guess we’ll have to compare notes, Claire. | 看来我们得交流一下经验 克莱尔 |
[24:03] | Oh! | |
[24:04] | I look forward to that. | 我很期待 |
[24:06] | And to you getting me a shit ton of money for my apartment. | 我也期待 你能将我的公寓卖出 赚一大笔钱 (8B 劳森 麦肯纳) (8B 劳森) |