时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | See? Your first night out as a single guy. | 你看?作为单身汉的第一次外出之夜 |
[00:23] | Didn’t I tell you goin’ dancin’ would make you happy? | 我跟你说过跳舞会让你开心吧? |
[00:26] | Isn’t it great? I don’t even care that we’re the oldest gays in the club. | 是不是感觉很棒?我完全不在意 我们是夜店里年纪最大的同性恋 |
[00:30] | -Oh shit. -No, honey. You keep dancing. | -妈的 -别 亲爱的 继续跳舞 |
[00:32] | -We have as much right to be here– -I think that’s Colin. | -我们有权来这里 和… -那个人好像是柯林 |
[00:37] | -Well, first of all, you look fantastic. -You really do. So hot. | -首先 你看起来很棒 -没错 超帅气的 |
[00:41] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[00:42] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:43] | I’m not even sure if I’m happy or not that that wasn’t him. I need a drink. | 知道那个人不是他 我都搞不清自己到底是什么感觉 我得喝一杯 |
[00:47] | Mikey, there’s only one way you’re gonna move on from this. | 麦克 想熬过这个阶段 只有一个办法 |
[00:51] | Yeah, it’s been one whole week. Enough with the wallowing. | 是啊 都过去整整一周了 我不能再沉湎其中了 |
[00:54] | Sorry. I just think if you wanna start feelin’ better, | 抱歉 我只是觉得 如果你想让自己好受一些 |
[00:56] | you gotta pop your Colin-cherry and get laid. | 你得忘记柯林 找别人爽一爽 |
[00:59] | So eloquent. Sadly, I don’t disagree. | 你可真会说话 可悲的是 我也这么想 |
[01:01] | So glad to know that you’re both on the same page about what’s best for me. | 你们能在怎样才算为我好上达成一致 我真是太开心了 |
[01:05] | Uh, three vodka sodas, please. | 请给我三杯伏特加苏打水 |
[01:07] | What do you guys want? | 你们想要什么? |
[01:10] | Look how many guys in the club are on Grindr right now. | 看看这家夜店里 有多少男人在Grindr上 |
[01:13] | You could hook up tonight and be one step closer to your future happy Michael. | 你可以勾搭一下 离未来的快乐自我更近一步 |
[01:16] | Why are they on Grindr when they’re right next to us? | 他们就在这里 为什么还要在Grindr上找? |
[01:20] | That’s how you meet people now. | 这是现在流行的交友方式 |
[01:22] | You’ve been away a long time, Rip Van Winkle. | 你已经好久没单身 跟不上时代了 |
[01:25] | Nice. Oh, I’m so not up for this. | 不错 我一点儿都没准备好 |
[01:29] | I was late to the Grindr party, | 我很晚才加入Grindr |
[01:30] | but it does actually cut the chitchat and get you down to business. | 但它确实能帮你省下时间 直入正题 |
[01:36] | Sorry, Claire Lewis. | 抱歉 是克莱尔刘易斯 |
[01:38] | Your rich divorcée? | 那个有钱的离婚女人? 她总是在午夜过后给你发短信? |
[01:40] | She typically text you after midnight? | |
[01:42] | Ah, she’s a little demanding, but I need to keep her happy. She’s my golden goose. | 她有点苛刻 但我得让她开心 她可是我的金主 |
[01:47] | -Ooh! | |
[01:48] | Twenty-something else, less than 50 feet away, very cute. | 20多岁 距离15米 超可爱 |
[01:51] | Billy, we are here to support our friend, not abandon him for a hookup. | 比利 我们是来支持朋友的 不是为了勾搭别人而抛弃他 |
[01:55] | I’m just showing him how easy it is. Oh, he’s so into me. | 我只是想让他看看有多简单 这家伙很喜欢我 |
[02:00] | Claire again? Sweetie, that is not the notification you wanna get in here. | 又是克莱尔?亲爱的 在这里玩 你可不想收到这种信息 |
[02:03] | I am not interested in getting back in the game, | 我没兴趣重新找人约会 |
[02:06] | looking at naked selfies on my phone. | 在手机上欣赏裸照自拍 |
[02:08] | I don’t want my first time to have sex with someone after 17 years with Colin | 和柯林在一起17年 我可不希望分手后的第一次性爱 |
[02:11] | to be a quick, anonymous fuck. | 是和陌生人速战速决的约炮 |
[02:14] | What are you lookin’ for? Dinner and a movie? Come on. | 你还想找什么? 共进晚餐、一起看电影?拜托 |
[02:17] | You must’ve fooled around with other guys during your relationship. | 你们交往的时候 你肯定也和别人瞎搞过吧 |
[02:20] | Not really. I put the mono in monogamy. | 并没有 我很坚守自己的忠诚度 |
[02:23] | Or monotony. | 好单调无聊啊 |
[02:24] | Up top. | 击个掌 如果我真的准备好… |
[02:26] | -No. No. -If and when I’m ready to have… | |
[02:29] | To put myself out there. | 让自己重新开始约会 |
[02:31] | Oh, Jesus, I can’t believe I’m even saying this. | 天啊 真不敢相信我竟然会这么说 |
[02:33] | I– I want it to be a little special. | 我希望能展开一段比较特别的关系 |
[02:36] | Good luck with that, sweetie. | 祝你好运吧 亲爱的 |
[02:37] | Nowadays, special is when they still wanna have sex with you after you show up. | 现如今 “特别的关系” 是指见面后 他们依然想和你上床 |
[02:41] | I think they’re all special. Like snowflakes. No two alike. | 我认为他们都很特别 像雪花一样 各有各的不同 |
[02:44] | You just gotta get ’em before they melt. Don’t wait up, boys. | 你只需趁他们融化前抓到他们 别再等了 小伙子们 |
[02:48] | She can torture a metaphor, but she always gets her man-child. | 虽然她的比喻不怎么样 但她总是能找到自己的小男孩 |
[02:53] | Wait, no, no, no, no. Stay a little bit longer, please. | 等一下 别走 拜托再待一会儿吧 |
[02:55] | It gets lonely at night in the apartment. | 晚上待在公寓里 我会很寂寞 |
[02:58] | Oh, Michael. | 麦克 |
[03:01] | It gets better, you’ll see. | 情况会好起来的 等着瞧吧 |
[03:03] | What if it doesn’t? | 万一没有呢? |
[03:04] | -What if I wind up bitter and alone like– -Careful. | -万一我孤身一人 就像… -说话小心点 |
[03:09] | -I was gonna say, “Like Claire.” -Oh! | 我本来是要说“像克莱尔” |
[03:11] | Yeah, so sad. | 是啊 太可怜了 (格拉莫西公园 东21街) |
[03:28] | -Oh, hey, Diane. -Hello, Michael. | -嗨 黛安 -你好 麦克 |
[03:31] | I just got a delivery from the drugstore, | 药店刚刚给我送了货 |
[03:33] | and along with my medications, there was also this one for Colin. | 除了我自己的药 还有一袋是柯林的 |
[03:37] | Hmm. Must be his Propecia. All smoke and mirrors up there. | 肯定是他的保法止 他的头发都是靠发型堆起来的 我听说你们两个分手了 |
[03:40] | Oh. I heard you two split up. | |
[03:43] | And I guess it didn’t end well, | 看样子是不欢而散 |
[03:45] | after seeing the way you scratched his name off the mailbox. | 毕竟你那么用力 把他的名字从信箱上刮下去 |
[03:48] | Thanks, Diane. | 谢谢啦 黛安 |
[03:49] | -Can you send me– -Bye-bye now. | -你能给我… -再见 |
[03:58] | Colin’s on PrEP. | 柯林居然在吃暴露前预防药 |
[04:01] | So the thing he needs to figure out alone | 所以他需要自己想清楚的事情 |
[04:04] | is how to fuck his way across New York City without getting a disease. | 就是如何约遍纽约城的炮 而不会患上病 |
[04:08] | Well, I’m glad we solved that mystery. | 我很开心我们解开了这个谜团 |
[04:11] | Well, at least he’s being responsible. | 至少他还算负责 |
[04:13] | Do you really think this warrants a look on the bright side? | -这种事也要看积极一面吗? -抱歉 |
[04:15] | Sorry. Slut! | 淫荡! |
[04:19] | Anyway, this may be just the push I need to get off my ass | 不管怎样 这倒是激励我迈出一步 |
[04:23] | and hopefully up into somebody else’s. | 但愿能找个人爽一爽 |
[04:26] | Say hello to Grindr’s newest Grindee. | Grindr的最新用户来了 |
[04:31] | -Quick turnaround! -Huh? | 转身就干啊!顺便说一句 你会经常在Grindr上听到这句话 |
[04:32] | Which, by the way, you hear a lot on Grindr. | |
[04:35] | Here, help me pick a photo. | 嘿 来帮我选张照片 |
[04:37] | Um… | |
[04:38] | Ooh, how about this one? We just had it taken. | 这张怎么样?是我们最近照的 |
[04:40] | It’s our company ad. If I crop out Suzanne… | 是我们公司的广告 如果把苏珊剪裁掉… |
[04:42] | Mm, sorry, darling. You’re a bit ragged around the eyes. | 抱歉 亲爱的 你的眼睛有点疲惫 苏珊倒是很漂亮 |
[04:45] | Suzanne looks great, though. | |
[04:46] | She should crop you out and put it on her profile. | 她应该把你剪裁掉 然后当头像用 |
[04:49] | -This is why you have no friends. | 所以你才没朋友 |
[04:51] | Hmm. Oh, here’s a good one. | 这张不错 |
[04:53] | -Oh, -Ooh, post that. | 用这张 |
[04:55] | -Okay. -Mm! | -好 -嘿 |
[04:56] | Hey. | |
[04:58] | It’s not a bar stool. You need to move so other people can use it. | 这里不是吧台 你得让开给别人用 |
[05:01] | I’m training him. I’m in the middle of a session, so easy. Let’s go. Six. | 我在训练他 我们正在做训练课 放轻松 开始吧 六 |
[05:05] | -Six. -Come on now. Seven. | -六 -继续 七 |
[05:06] | -Seven. Thanks. -Now bend the knees. Eight. | -七 -现在弯曲膝盖 八 |
[05:08] | Uh, eight. | 八 |
[05:10] | Let’s check the grid. See who in here is on the prowl. | 我们来瞧瞧 看看谁在寻找炮友 |
[05:14] | -Hmm. -Oh. Oh! | |
[05:16] | -He’s cute. -Mm. | 这家伙挺可爱 “了不起的奈特八” |
[05:18] | -GreatNateEight. -Oh! | |
[05:20] | Catchy, informative. | 朗朗上口 信息充沛 |
[05:21] | No Sondheim in the rhyming department, but definitely worth a quick turnaround. | 虽然不怎么押韵 但绝对值得转身就干 |
[05:26] | -Nice. -Text him. | -不错嘛 -发信息给他 |
[05:28] | I’m actually doing this. Okay. Okay. Okay! Here goes. | 我真的要开始了 好 开始吧 (用户5671:嗨 你好吗?) |
[05:34] | How long does it usually take before– | 通常需要多久才会… (了不起的奈特八:嗨 你很帅) |
[05:38] | Um… | |
[05:40] | -I am not hating this. | 还真挺不错的 (用户5671:你也是) (了不起的奈特八:鸡鸡照?) (用户5671:我没有) (了不起的奈特八屏蔽了你) |
[05:47] | Uh-oh. | |
[05:50] | -What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[05:51] | You need a dick pic. You won’t get anywhere on this without one. | 你得有一张鸡鸡照片 没有的话 你是不会勾搭上别人的 |
[05:55] | It’s like your Grindr passport photo. | 这就相当于你的Grindr通行证 |
[05:58] | You have a dick pic? | 你有鸡鸡照片? |
[06:01] | Oh no, I believe you. You do not have to show– | 别这样 我相信你有 不必给我… |
[06:03] | Relax. | 放松啦 |
[06:04] | An artist I represent did it. Something different for the people. | 我代理的一位艺术家画的 给大家看些不一样的东西 |
[06:09] | What, you actually sat for that, like Whistler’s Mother? | 你居然为这个当模特 就像《惠斯勒的母亲》那样? |
[06:12] | I like the kind of men it attracts. | 这张画能吸引到的男人 都是我的类型 |
[06:15] | For instance, I’ll be in Rhinebeck antiquing, | 比如说 我在莱茵贝克镇觅购古玩 然后收到某个信息 发现我们两个 都在寻找同一把19世纪的学校座椅 |
[06:17] | and I’ll get a tap and realize | |
[06:19] | that we are both looking at the same 19th-century school chair. | |
[06:23] | Next thing you know, I’m face down in a barn. | 接下来我就趴在谷仓里跟人打炮了 |
[06:26] | -Great. -Mm. | 好极了 现在这两个画面 都深深印刻在我的脑海里了 |
[06:27] | Now there’s two images I can’t unsee. | |
[07:03] | -Can I give you a hand with that? -I’m good. I’m good. Sorry. | -需要我帮把手吗? -不必了 抱歉 |
[07:18] | Sorry I’m late. Crazy morning. | 抱歉我来晚了 这一大早忙疯了 |
[07:21] | Ugh! My girlfriend Mia and I went out for drinks last night. | 我和我的女朋友米娅昨晚出去喝酒 |
[07:24] | And not only did she meet somebody in five minutes | 结果她在五分钟内就遇到了某个人 |
[07:26] | while I ate hot wings and played Candy Crush, | 而我只能一边吃辣鸡翅 一边玩《糖果传奇》 |
[07:28] | but I left my credit card at the bar. | 而且我还把信用卡忘在吧台了 |
[07:31] | So I had to wait for them to open this morning. | 于是今早我跑去等他们开门 |
[07:33] | I didn’t wanna look like I needed a drink at eleven o’clock. | 而我又不想让自己看着 像一大早就得喝一杯的酒鬼 |
[07:35] | So I walk down the block, | 所以我徒步走过街区 |
[07:37] | and my heel gets caught in a subway grate and snaps the fuck off. | 我的高跟鞋卡在了下水道孔盖里 然后他妈的折断了 |
[07:40] | $400 pair of SJPs literally down the drain. | 莎拉杰西卡帕克的400美元高跟鞋 鞋跟掉进下水道 |
[07:43] | Oh my God! My life right now is literally just… | 我的老天!我现在的生活真是太… |
[07:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:52] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[07:53] | That’s okay. I know you liked it better | 没关系 我知道你更怀念原来的生活 |
[07:55] | when you were the disaster, and I was the boring, old married guy. | 那时你总是不顺心 而我只是个无聊平庸的已婚男 |
[07:58] | I really did. | 确实 |
[07:59] | -Me too. | 我知道 |
[08:01] | I’ve been working on the figures for Claire Lewis’s broker’s open. | 我在为克莱尔刘易斯的 房产经纪开放日计算价格 |
[08:05] | This listing is so next-level, | 这次挂出的房价可不一般 |
[08:06] | and given my reduced circumstances, I really need this commission. | 结合我目前的欠佳境况 我必须要拿到这笔佣金 |
[08:11] | This event can’t look cheap. We’re gonna have to spend some money. | 这次开放日可不能办得太马虎 我们得下点血本 |
[08:14] | -We’ve gotta sell this bitch. | 拜托 我们肯定要卖掉这货 |
[08:16] | I can feel my Amex card begging me to put it out of its misery. | 我能感觉到 我的美国运通卡 正乞求我让它解脱痛苦 |
[08:20] | Suzanne Prentiss. | 苏珊普伦蒂斯 |
[08:25] | So congrats on poaching Claire. Heard you had to reduce your commission. | 恭喜你偷走了克莱尔 听说你不得不减少佣金才抢到她 |
[08:31] | Yeah, well, it’s still a fuckload of money. | 是啊 但依然是一大笔钱 |
[08:33] | Well, I hope it’s worth it. | 但愿这样做是值得的 |
[08:35] | I almost didn’t have the energy to deal with her. And I’m young. | 我这么年轻 都几乎没精力对付她 |
[08:39] | I’ll be fine, Tyler. We’ve actually made a genuine connection. | 我没事 泰勒 我们之间已经建立了真正的联系 |
[08:43] | Oh, right. The whole parallel lives falling apart thing. | 对噢 你们的生活都变得支离破碎了 |
[08:47] | I can see it’s really taking its toll. | 看样子你确实付出不少代价 |
[08:53] | Honey, our luck has just changed. | 亲爱的 我们的好运终于来了 |
[08:55] | We have a new client. | 我们有个新客户 |
[08:57] | Paolo Forella, | 保罗福雷拉 |
[08:59] | a big Italian furniture importer in from Rome tomorrow for one day, | 一位意大利家具进口商 明天从罗马飞来 只逗留一天 |
[09:03] | and he needs to lock down a pied-à-terre in the two million range, | 他想找一间临时寓所 预算200万左右 |
[09:06] | and he wants us to put together a multiple showing. | 他希望我们能给他找几个候选 |
[09:08] | That’s great. Who referred us? | 太棒了 是谁推荐的我们? |
[09:11] | No one. He said he picked us from our picture. | 没人 他说他是从我们的照片里选的 |
[09:13] | I told you those photos would pay off. | 我就说那些照片会起作用吧 |
[09:15] | Only you look good in this picture. | 这张照片里只有你看着不错 |
[09:18] | I look ragged. | 我看起来很疲惫 我的天 他好性感 |
[09:19] | Oh my– oh my God. He is so hot. | |
[09:23] | Oh-ho-ho! | |
[09:25] | Recently divorced. Check. | 最近刚离婚 合格 |
[09:27] | Two grown kids. Check. | 有两个成年的子女 合格 |
[09:29] | Residences in Rome and Positano. Check! Check! | 在罗马和波西塔诺均有房产 合格! |
[09:33] | Oh-ho-ho! | |
[09:35] | Paolo, mi amor. Molto bello. | 保罗 我爱你 棒极了 |
[09:38] | Why did I eat all those fucking wings? | 我他妈的为什么要吃那么多鸡翅? |
[09:41] | He’s okay. | 他还凑合 |
[09:43] | Do you think I should get my eyes done? | 你觉得我要不要做眼部整容? (NETFLIX 麦克 柯林) |
[09:59] | No. Delete, delete. He’s not watching! He’s not watching! | 不 删除 看的人不是他! |
[10:07] | What up, Mikey? | 你好吗 麦奇? |
[10:08] | I’m just eatin’ Chinese and missing fucking Colin. | 我在吃中餐外卖 思念他妈的柯林 真抱歉 宝贝 不过斯坦利跟我说你上Grindr了 |
[10:12] | Aww. Sorry, baby. But Stanley told me you’re on Grindr. | |
[10:16] | So pants off to you. What’s your handle? | 向你脱裤子致敬 你的用户名是什么? |
[10:19] | I haven’t thought about it. How about MikeNewToThis? | 我还没想好 “新来的麦克”怎么样? |
[10:23] | Because you’re a young Amish boy who just arrived in the big bad city? | 因为你是个年轻的阿米什男孩 刚刚来到大纽约? |
[10:27] | Gina, get under my eyes. I had a very late night. | 吉娜 给我眼袋多抹点 我昨天睡得超级晚 |
[10:29] | You need somethin’ sexy, | 你得起个性感的名字 |
[10:31] | like HungAlphaJock or NineHardForYou. | 比如“大屌运动健将” 或者“九寸鸡鸡为你勃起” |
[10:35] | Which, memory serves, is a bit of an exaggeration, | 如果我没记错 这肯定有些夸大其词了 |
[10:38] | but nobody’s coming in with a ruler. | 但不会有人带着尺子量的 |
[10:40] | Jesus, your makeup lady is right there. | 拜托 你的化妆师就在旁边呢 |
[10:43] | How about PiggyWantACumHole? | “猪猪要高潮小洞”如何? |
[10:46] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[10:47] | Gina’s seen it all. She used to do Charlie Rose. | 吉娜什么都见识过 她以前给查理罗斯化过妆 |
[10:50] | Look, all I’m saying is make sure you pick something that says you’re DTF. | 我只是想告诉你 你得起一个表达自己性欲的名字 |
[10:54] | AthleticTop? | “竞技攻”? |
[10:56] | Sounds like a sports bra. | 听起来像运动胸罩 |
[10:57] | From personal experience, wouldn’t AthleticVers be more accurate? | 从我的个人经历讲 “竞技可攻可受”不是更确切吗? |
[11:00] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 比利 那是25年前的事了 而且只有过一次 人是会变的 |
[11:01] | One hookup, 25 years ago, Billy. People change. | |
[11:05] | Don’t you have to mispredict the weather? | 你不是也会误测天气吗? |
[11:08] | Sweetie, I just look pretty and read the shit. | 亲爱的 我的工作就是打扮自己 照读稿子 |
[11:11] | Look, you know what? Ooh. I’m gonna go with NewHotMike. | 你猜怎么着?我就用“全新性感麦克” |
[11:16] | -Oh! I have a message waiting. –There you go. | -刚刚有人发信息了 -你瞧 |
[11:18] | Message back. | 回信息吧 (嘿 你好吗?) (你好吗?) |
[11:23] | –What’d he say? -It’s a pic. | -他说了什么? -发了一张照片 |
[11:25] | But I can’t really tell what it is. Oh my God! It’s a butthole. Classy. | 但我看不出是什么 老天啊!是屁眼 真有品位 |
[11:30] | -Ah! | |
[11:32] | -Welcome to Grindr, NewHotMike. | 欢迎来到Grindr 全新性感迈克 |
[11:34] | -On set in five. -Oh, I’m on. I love you. | -五分钟后开始 -我要上台了 我爱你 |
[11:37] | You too. | 我也爱你 (克莱尔:紧急情况 马上过来) |
[11:50] | Claire? | 克莱尔? |
[11:51] | Up here. | 在楼上 |
[12:03] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:06] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[12:10] | I had a moment. | 我发泄了一下 |
[12:13] | You did this? Why? | 这是你干的?为什么? |
[12:16] | My hus– | 我的丈… |
[12:18] | My ex-husband went to visit our daughter, | 我的前夫去看我们的女儿了 |
[12:21] | sorry, our kid, at Brown this weekend, | 抱歉 是我们的孩子 这周末在布朗大学 |
[12:25] | and brought his whore, gold-digging girlfriend along to meet them. | 还带了他那位拜金婊子女朋友一起 |
[12:31] | As you can see, I didn’t take it well. | 如你所见 我不太能接受这件事 |
[12:34] | I’m… so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[12:38] | This used to be his favorite room. | 这里曾经是他最喜欢的房间 |
[12:41] | It still has so many of his most treasured possessions. | 现在依然摆着不少他最珍爱的东西 |
[12:47] | Had. I’ll show you a fucking hole in one. | 曾经摆着 我给你他妈的一杆进洞 |
[12:50] | -Oh! | |
[12:52] | Okay. Oh– | 好了 |
[12:58] | -Would you like a drink? -Yes, please. | -你想喝一杯吗? -是的 谢谢 |
[13:06] | Vodka all right? | 伏特加行吗? |
[13:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:09] | So, obviously we’ll need to postpone the broker’s open | 在修复好这里之前 我们得推迟房产经纪开放日了 |
[13:13] | till we can deal with all this, | |
[13:14] | but moving forward, don’t you have anyone you can vent to about this | 但为了向前看 你有没有什么人可以倾诉一下 |
[13:18] | so we can avoid a, you know, future gut renovation? | 以避免未来的翻新装修? |
[13:23] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[13:25] | Oh. | |
[13:26] | Me. | 我 |
[13:28] | -Have a seat. -Sure, yeah. Let’s… Uh, sure. | -坐吧 -当然 好的 我们…好吧 |
[13:32] | I’ll sit right here in Beirut. | 我就坐在这片废墟里吧 |
[13:35] | And why not? Our lives are in ruins. | 何乐不为呢?我们的人生都是废墟 |
[13:39] | I think my apartment would look exactly like this | 要不是我有一群了不起的朋友支持我 |
[13:42] | if I didn’t have a great support system of friends. | 我的公寓恐怕也会变成这副模样 |
[13:45] | They’ve been helping me through a lot, | 他们一直在帮我熬过这段时间 |
[13:48] | forcing me to put myself out there. | 逼着我走出困境 |
[13:52] | You know, to try to somehow move on. | 让我努力向前看 |
[13:54] | Most of my so-called friends went with Henry. | 我的大部分所谓的朋友都投奔亨利了 |
[13:57] | Half of them even knew about the affair. | 他们中有一半 甚至早就知道婚外情的事 |
[14:00] | In a split like mine, people follow the money and the access. | 像我这种情况 人们只会追寻金钱和人脉 |
[14:04] | He’s even gotten my children to see his side! | 他甚至博得了孩子们的同情! |
[14:07] | It’s dead, Claire! You can quit trying to murder it. The room is already dead. | 别再毁了 克莱尔!不用再毁了 这里已经没得可毁了 |
[14:13] | Why do you even have a sledgehammer? | 话说你为什么会有个大锤? |
[14:15] | Well, I didn’t until this evening. | 我是今晚才拿到的 |
[14:17] | Amazon Prime, same-day delivery. | 亚马逊金牌会员 当天送达 |
[14:19] | Oh. | |
[14:20] | Really should think about a three-day waiting period. | 你真的应该考虑一下三天等候期 |
[14:24] | You know, until this happened, the divorce, I mean… | 在这件事发生之前 我是指离婚… |
[14:30] | I never would have considered myself a person capable of actual rage. | 我从不认为自己能如此发泄愤怒 |
[14:36] | But look around. | 但环顾四周 |
[14:39] | That is exactly what I feel most of the time. | 这其实是我在大部分时间的感受 |
[14:43] | All I can afford to destroy is a Tiffany-framed picture of us. | 我唯一敢毁掉的 就是一张蒂芙尼相框的合影 |
[14:48] | Deeply unsatisfying. | 完全无法满足我泄愤 |
[14:51] | -I should have just ripped up the photo. | 我应该把照片撕掉的 |
[14:53] | Oh, it would’ve been so much easier if he had just died. | 要是他死了 我反而更容易接受 |
[14:58] | Making funeral arrangements, choosing what I would wear to the funeral, | 安排葬礼 挑选我要穿的葬礼礼裙 |
[15:02] | having people over after the funeral. | 葬礼过后邀请人们来做客 |
[15:04] | All of those activities seem fun compared to this. | 跟现在的生活相比 这些活动似乎更有意思一些 |
[15:09] | He’s off in another life, and I’m stuck in the one he’s left behind. | 他开始了一段新的生活 而我却困在了他抛弃的旧生活中 |
[15:13] | I know. | 我理解 |
[15:16] | But maybe not for long. | 但也许你不会被困太久 |
[15:20] | I hope not for long. | 但愿不会 |
[15:24] | Thank you for coming over tonight. | 谢谢你今晚过来 |
[15:28] | This has helped. Talking to you. | 跟你聊聊对我很有帮助 |
[15:30] | Mm. Even if our friendship is commission-based. | 哪怕我们之间的关系 只是建立在佣金之上而已 |
[15:34] | Glad to be here. | 我很愿意来帮你 |
[15:38] | So you’re done hobbling the apartment, Annie Wilkes from Misery, | 所以你已经像《苦难》中的安妮一样 砸完了公寓 |
[15:43] | or do I need to take this with me? | 还是我需要把这东西带走? |
[15:47] | You should take it. | 你还是拿走吧 |
[15:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:57] | Really? It’s a showing, Suzanne, | 你认真的吗?只是看房而已 苏珊 |
[15:59] | not ladies drink free night at the Lizard Lounge. | 又不是丽泽酒廊的女士免费之夜 |
[16:02] | Too much? | 太过分了? |
[16:03] | Only if you’re not expecting cash on the nightstand later. | 除非你不打算晚点在床头柜上见到钱 |
[16:06] | Oh. Perfect. If you think it’s a little slutty, then I’m in the right area. | 好极了 如果你觉得有点放荡 那就说明我穿对了 |
[16:11] | And what is goin’ on with you? You look tired, like in our photo. | 你怎么回事?看着和照片里一样疲惫 |
[16:14] | Ugh, I didn’t get much sleep. | 我没睡好 |
[16:15] | Claire had a meltdown in the middle of the night. | 克莱尔半夜崩溃了 我不得不赶过去安抚她 哇 这样做实在是有点越界 |
[16:17] | I had to go over. It was a whole thing. | |
[16:18] | Wow. Those are some seriously blurry boundaries. | |
[16:22] | Be careful. Mixing business with your personal life is a huge mistake. | 小心点 私生活和工作混在一起 绝对是个大错误 |
[16:25] | Oh! There he is. | 他来了 |
[16:28] | Paolo Forella. | 保罗福雷拉 |
[16:29] | -Ciao, Paolo. Suzanne Prentiss. -Ciao. | 你好 保罗 我是苏珊普伦蒂斯 见到你真是太开心了 幸会 |
[16:31] | -How lovely to meet you. -Pleasure. | |
[16:34] | Hi. Michael Lawson. Shall we? | 你好 我是麦克劳森 我们走吧? |
[16:36] | -Sure. | |
[16:41] | Prime location, spectacular views. | 黄金地段 景色秀丽 |
[16:45] | Three terraces. Come on. | 三个露台 拜托 |
[16:47] | Lots of light. Wow. | 光线超级充足 |
[16:51] | Uh… | |
[16:52] | I’m sorry, but it feels a little corporate. | 不好意思 但这里感觉不够温馨 |
[16:55] | Oh, well, that’s the trouble with new construction. No soul. | 新建筑都有这个问题 没有灵魂 |
[16:59] | Not like in Rome, | 不像罗马 |
[17:00] | with those wonderful buildings still standing after centuries. | 经历了几个世纪 那些壮丽的建筑依然矗立 |
[17:04] | -You’ve been to Roma? –Sì. | -你去过罗马? -是的 |
[17:07] | Oh! Loved. I backpacked all through Europe after college | 超爱那里 大学毕业后 我在整个欧洲背包旅行 |
[17:10] | and just spent one whole day just sitting in the Colosseum. | 我可以花一整天 坐在罗马竞技场里打发时间 |
[17:15] | -Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:17] | Yeah, it was back when they were still feeding Christians to the lions. | 那时候他们还拿基督徒喂狮子呢 太好笑了 |
[17:19] | -So funny. | |
[17:22] | -Ju– -Ah. | |
[17:23] | Michael can only make that joke because Suzanna is so young and– and beautiful. | 麦克可以开这种玩笑 只因为苏珊如此年轻漂亮 |
[17:28] | Aww! | |
[17:31] | Sorry, but– but this apartment, it– it is not for me. | 抱歉 但这间公寓不适合我 |
[17:35] | And because of time, please, can you show me the photo of the rest of them? | 时间紧迫 能不能拜托你 给我看看其余公寓的照片? |
[17:38] | -Oh– -Then we can only go to the one I choose. | 然后我们只需看看我选中的那个 |
[17:41] | -Great idea. | 好主意 |
[17:43] | Ah! Okay, so this is a two-bedroom, two-bath | 这个是两室两卫 有一个大露台 在海龟湾 |
[17:45] | with a large terrace in Turtle Bay. | |
[17:48] | -Turtle Bay? Grazie, no. -Oh. | 海龟湾?还是算了吧 |
[17:50] | Okay, well, this next one, it– it is on the hill. | 好吧 下一间公寓在山上 |
[17:53] | Um… Ahem. | |
[17:54] | It’s, uh, newly renovated, three bedrooms, high floor. | 是全新装修过的 三间卧室 高层 |
[17:58] | -Yeah, I like this one. Let’s see it. | -好 我喜欢这个 我们去看看吧 -好极了 不好意思 我得去接一下电话 抱歉 |
[18:00] | -Great. –Scusi. I gotta take this, sorry. | |
[18:03] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[18:05] | -What the fuck with the dick pics? -It was for my Grindr profile. | -那张鸡鸡照片是什么鬼? -是为了我的Grindr照的 |
[18:08] | I must have mistakenly saved it into the wrong folder. | 我一定是把它存错地方了 |
[18:10] | -What are we gonna do? -I don’t know. | -我们该怎么办? -我也不知道 好吧 |
[18:12] | -Oh my God. -Okay, wait, wait. | 你很快就滑过去了 也许他没注意 就假装什么都没发生 好吧 好的 |
[18:13] | It went by pretty fast. Maybe he didn’t notice. | |
[18:15] | -Just pretend it never happened. -Okay. Good. Yeah. | |
[18:18] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[18:19] | Oh! We’re calling a car, Paolo. | 我们在叫车 保罗 |
[18:22] | I know you’re on a pretty tight cock. Clock! | 我知道你很招鸡 我是说着急! |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:33] | -Bravo. I love that apartment. | 太棒了 我喜欢这间公寓 |
[18:36] | -Oh! -And I love this street. | 我也喜欢这条街 |
[18:39] | It feels already like home. I hope they accept my offer. | 很有家的感觉 希望他们会接受我的出价 |
[18:41] | Oh… | |
[18:43] | I have a very good feeling about this. Thank you. | 我有一种很好的预感 谢谢 保罗 这是纽约最棒的社区之一 |
[18:51] | You know, Paolo, this is one of the great New York neighborhoods. | |
[18:55] | Il Cantinori, my favorite Italian restaurant, | 坎提诺利是我最爱的意大利餐厅 |
[18:58] | is right around the corner. | 就在拐角处 |
[18:59] | You must let me take you there once we close. | 等完成交易后 请一定让我带你去那里尝尝 |
[19:03] | Perhaps I can cook you a real Italian dinner at my new apartment. | 也许我可以在我的新公寓里 给你做一顿真正的意大利晚餐 我很乐意 (全新性感麦克 已上线 距离一米) |
[19:06] | -Oh! I would love that. | |
[19:11] | And, um, Paolo, if there’s anything that you need before you move in, | 保罗 如果你在搬家前有任何需求 |
[19:17] | I would be more than happy to, uh… move some boxes for you. | 我非常愿意帮你搬箱子 |
[19:21] | And my interior design, from what I hear, | 还有我的室内设计技能 据我所知 |
[19:25] | I mean, that’s what they tell me, is just a gift. | 这只是别人告诉我的 他们说我很有天赋 |
[19:29] | It’s a real gift. | 是绝对的天赋 |
[19:30] | I mean, from the top to the bottom. | 从上到下都可以交给我 好吧 下面要做的简直太多了 |
[19:32] | Okay, the very bottom is so– | |
[19:36] | And I’m really good with wood. | 而且我对硬木很拿手 |
[19:38] | I mean, so good with wood. | 我真的很善于使用硬木 |
[19:40] | I mean, like, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck? | 绕口令总是说 如果土拨鼠可拨木 它可拨多少木? |
[19:43] | I know, ’cause I can chuck it. | 我知道 因为我真的可以拨木 |
[19:47] | So… | 所以… |
[19:49] | So you just let me know, okay? | 所以到时候一定告诉我 好吗? |
[19:51] | Hey, why don’t we have a drink at the hotel bar | 嘿 不如我们去宾馆酒吧喝一杯 |
[19:54] | to celebrate finding the perfect apartment in one day? | 为你在一天之内 找到完美公寓而庆祝一下? |
[19:57] | I wish I could, but I have calls to make and a very early flight back. | 我也很愿意 但我还得打一些电话 明天还要赶早班飞机 |
[20:01] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:04] | Ciao, bella. It was a delight to spend the day with you. | 再见 美女 能和你共度一天真的很开心 |
[20:07] | Oh! | |
[20:09] | Michael. | 麦克 |
[20:11] | -Ciao. | -Ciao. -再见 -再见 |
[20:12] | Ciao. Ciao. | 再见 |
[20:14] | God damn it. | 该死 我猜这也不是什么坏事 对吧? 毕竟他是个客户 |
[20:16] | Well, I guess it’s for the best, right? Client and all. | |
[20:21] | Yeah. You know, I only live a couple of blocks away, and it’s nice outside. | 是啊 我家就在几个街区之外 外面的天气不错 |
[20:25] | -I’m just gonna walk. -Uh-huh. | 我准备走回去 |
[20:28] | Hey, Kai. Yeah, I’m on my way home. | 嗨 凯 是的 我在回家的路上 |
[20:32] | Want me to pick up dinner? | 要我带些晚饭回家吗? |
[20:34] | I don’t know. I’ve been in the mood for Italian all day. | 我也不知道 我一整天都想吃意大利菜 |
[20:39] | Damn! | 该死! |
[20:41] | Entrare. Come in. | 请进 进来吧 |
[20:46] | This is crazy on so many levels. | 从各方面来讲 这简直太疯狂了 |
[20:50] | I don’t fool around like this in Italy. | 我在意大利可不会这样胡搞 |
[20:52] | But in New York, I like to have a little fun. | 但在纽约 我喜欢找点乐子 |
[20:54] | Especially with a hot all-American like you. | 尤其是像你这样性感的美国人 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我刚刚… |
[21:07] | I just got out of a 17-year relationship really, like, just last week, | 我在上周刚刚结束了一段17年的关系 |
[21:11] | and I haven’t been with anyone else yet. | 我还没约会过其他人 |
[21:14] | I’m not sure I’m ready for this. | 我不知道自己是否准备好了 |
[21:16] | -It’s okay. I understand. -All right. | -没关系 我理解 -好吧 |
[21:18] | We can go down to the bar and have a drink. | 如果你愿意 我们可以去楼下酒吧喝一杯 |
[21:21] | That… | 那… |
[21:22] | Let me just change my shirt. | 先等我换件衣服 |
[21:29] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[21:57] | I wish I smoked. I would totally smoke right now. | 真希望我能抽根烟 我现在特别想抽根烟 |
[22:01] | It’s a non-smoking room. | 这里是非吸烟房 |
[22:03] | No, I wouldn’t really smoke.Eww! | 不 我不会真的抽烟 |
[22:05] | I mean, I just feel like I should mark this moment with something… new, | 我只是觉得我该做些全新的事情 来纪念这一刻 |
[22:11] | something I haven’t done before. | 某些我从没做过的事情 |
[22:13] | Isn’t this something you haven’t done before? | 这不就是你从没做过的事情吗? |
[22:18] | I guess it is. | 算是吧 |
[22:20] | It’s kind of how I imagined it, too, the first time. | 这和我想象中也差不太多 我的第一次 |
[22:24] | -Well, I’m honored. -Mm! | 我很荣幸 |
[22:26] | I wasn’t sure if you were into me. | 我本来不确定你是否喜欢我 |
[22:29] | -Then, you show me a dick pic. It was– -Oh my God. | -然后你给我看了那张鸡鸡照片 它… -我的天 |
[22:32] | That was so embarrassing. I was hoping you hadn’t noticed. | 真是太丢脸了 我本来希望你没注意到 |
[22:35] | -You didn’t mean for me to see it? -No! Are you kidding? | -你不是故意让我看的吗? -你在开玩笑吗? |
[22:37] | -No! -Oh! Mamma mia. | -不是的 -天呐 |
[22:39] | -What? | 怎么? |
[22:40] | I took it really fast ’cause my friends said I had to have one on Grindr, | 那是我仓促拍的 因为我的朋友们说 我必须给Grindr照一张 |
[22:44] | -which I just got on yesterday. -Mm. | 我昨天才刚刚注册 |
[22:47] | So, jackpot, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我中了头奖 |
[22:51] | Molto gentile. | 你太贴心了 |
[22:53] | -Mm! | -Mm! |
[22:55] | Actually, the photo doesn’t do it justice. | 其实这张照片并没有完全表现出来 |
[22:58] | -It’s much better in person. -Oh, thank you. | -现实中的鸡鸡要棒得多 -谢谢 |
[23:02] | Thank you. It’s been a bit of a recluse lately, | 谢谢 它最近有点退居二线 |
[23:04] | so I’m not really sure how it’s gonna do out in the world. | 所以我并不确定它的表现如何 |
[23:07] | Plus, I’d never taken a dick pic, so I had no idea– | 而且我也从没拍过鸡鸡照片 所以我不知道… |
[23:10] | I can take it for you. | 我可以帮你拍 |
[23:12] | I can light it at the perfect angle. | 我可以找个完美的角度和光线 |
[23:14] | I will send you to the Grindr-verse with a pic… | 给你这个绝美的鸡鸡照一张美照 |
[23:19] | …I call worthy of such a beautiful dick. | 帮你打开Grindr的大门 |
[23:23] | -You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[23:24] | Okay. Might have to wait a little bit before it gets hard again, but– | 好吧 也许我得等一会儿 才能再勃起 不过… 这… |
[23:28] | Mm-hmm? | |
[23:30] | It’s not… It’s… | |
[23:37] | Oh, well, that’s a new personal best. | 这可是全新个人纪录 (麦克:嗨 你们在附近吗?) (我刚刚享受了Grindr性爱!) (比利:恭喜 宝贝) (我在妈妈家 今天是她生日 怎么样?) (麦克:简直爽得不得了!) (斯坦利:我正准备关门) (我带你去吃晚餐! 等不及听听了!) |
[24:14] | So glad you stopped by. | 真开心你们能来 |
[24:15] | Our pleasure. Thanks for inviting us. | 这是我们的荣幸 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[24:16] | -Really interesting stuff. -Mm. | 作品真的很有意思 |
[24:18] | -Oh, I just gotta lock up in back. -Okay. | 我得去锁后门 但希望很快能再次见到你们 |
[24:20] | But I’ll see you again soon, I hope! | |
[24:25] | Oh my God. Kurt, Stephanie, hi. | 我的天 科特 斯蒂芬妮 你们好 |
[24:28] | -So good to see you. -Kurt! Hi! | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[24:30] | Hi. | |
[24:31] | -So sorry to hear about you guys. -Ah… | 听说你们的事 我真的很遗憾 |
[24:33] | We were gonna reach out. Even though, technically, we’re Colin’s friends, | 我们本来是要联系你的 虽然严格来说 我们是柯林的朋友 |
[24:36] | obviously, we care about you too. | 但我们也很关心你 |
[24:38] | Oh, I know. Thank you. What brings you to the gallery? | 我知道 谢谢 你们怎么会来画廊? |
[24:40] | Oh, Stanley mentioned the show to us, and thought we might like the artist. | 斯坦利提过一个画展 我们觉得这个艺术家应该不错 |
[24:43] | I didn’t know you knew Stanley. Did you meet at Colin’s 50th? | 我不知道你们认识斯坦利 是在柯林50岁派对上认识的? |
[24:46] | Yes, and then we saw each other again last night at Colin’s new apartment. | 是啊 然后昨晚 我们又在柯林的新公寓里见到了 |
[24:50] | He had a little dinner party. | 他开了个晚餐派对 |
[24:55] | -Anyway, it’s really good to see you. -Take care, Mike. | -总之能见到你真好 -保重 麦克 |
[24:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[25:02] | Michael, I was gonna tell you. | 麦克 我本来是想告诉你的 |
[25:05] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么?你去他的新公寓 参加了他妈的晚餐派对? |
[25:06] | That you went to a fucking dinner party at his new apartment? | |
[25:11] | That he made his special linguine alle vongole, | 告诉我他做了拿手的白酱蛤蜊意面 |
[25:14] | which I’m sure he served in the Williams-Sonoma pasta bowls, | 而且肯定是用 我买的陶瓷意面餐具盘装的 |
[25:17] | which I bought, | |
[25:18] | and in what is becoming a daily occurrence, | 我才刚刚意识到他给拿走了 |
[25:21] | just realized are gone? | 而这一幕每天都在上演? |
[25:23] | How could you do that, Stanley? | 你怎么能这么做? |
[25:25] | -He reached out, so I– -No! | 他联系了我 所以我… |
[25:27] | No. He does not get to reach out. | 不 他不能就这样联系别人 |
[25:29] | He has lost all reaching out privileges, which you should have told him, | 他没有联系别人的资格 你本该告诉他这一点的 |
[25:33] | or, better yet, not reached back. | 或者更好的做法是不理睬他 |
[25:36] | Just ghosted him, like he did me. | 像他忽略我那样忽略他 |
[25:37] | Michael, please. | 麦克 拜托 |
[25:39] | I’ve known him all these years. | 我毕竟认识他这么多年了 |
[25:43] | I just wanted to find out his side. | 我只是想听听他的立场 |
[25:46] | His side? | 他的立场? |
[25:47] | His side is that he is a sociopath | 他的立场就是 他是个变态混蛋 |
[25:51] | who walked out on a 17-year relationship without telling me. | 连说都不说一声 就和我结束了这段17年的关系 |
[25:57] | You’re supposed to be my friend. | 你应该是我的朋友才对 |
[25:59] | And Colin, despite his dinner parties and his fucking reaching out, | 而柯林 先不提他的晚餐派对和主动联系 |
[26:03] | is a very bad person. | 他是个很烂的人 |
[26:04] | Or maybe he’s a good person who did a very bad thing. | 或者也许他是个好人 只是做了件很烂的事情 |
[26:08] | To me! | 对我做的! |
[26:10] | He did a very bad thing to me, your friend. | 他对你的朋友做了一件很烂的事情 |
[26:13] | You don’t get to have pasta with him | 他用短信通知我分手 |
[26:15] | a week after he told me it was over in a text! | 你不能在短短一周后 就去和他一起吃意面! |
[26:20] | It actually wasn’t pasta. | 其实他没做意面 |
[26:22] | I can’t believe I’m even having this conversation with you. | 真不敢相信 我们竟然会有这场对话 |
[26:25] | It’s not a conversation. You’re not letting me– | 我们没在对话 你根本不让我… |
[26:27] | You can’t be friends with both of us, Stanley. You have to pick. | 斯坦利 你不能同时跟我们做朋友 你得选一方 我当然首先是你的朋友 但是… |
[26:31] | Uh– Of course I’m your friend first, but… | |
[26:37] | I shouldn’t have to pick. | 我没必要非得二选一 |
[26:43] | You just did. | 你刚刚已经选了 |
[26:46] | Uh– |