时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hey, FloJo, can you slow down a second? | 喂 花蝴蝶 你能慢一点吗? |
[00:18] | You know, this could be why I’m one of Manhattan Magazine’s 50 most eligible men, | 也许正因如此 我才被排在 《曼哈顿杂志》最合心意男士前50名 |
[00:23] | and you’re not. | 而你却没有 |
[00:25] | It’s amazing how many times that comes up in a mile and a half. | 你挺厉害的 能在2500米的距离内提这么多次 |
[00:29] | Are you coming to the event tonight? I’m not the only homo on the list. | 你今晚要来参加活动吗? 我不是邀请名单上唯一的同性恋 |
[00:32] | You could snag an eligible single of your own. | 也许你能找到 某个合你心意的单身男士 |
[00:35] | Is Stanley gonna be there? | 斯坦利会去吗? |
[00:37] | No. | 不会 今天是星期五 |
[00:39] | It’s Friday. | |
[00:40] | He’s got his table for one somewhere. Remember? | 他总是独自外出吃晚餐 记得吗? |
[00:44] | PS, if I ever start taking myself out to hot new restaurants on Friday nights | 另外 要是我开始在周五晚上 独自去热门新餐厅吃饭 |
[00:48] | and posting pics of my lonely Negroni, | 然后发寂寞尼格罗尼酒的照片 |
[00:51] | please reintroduce me to my dick. | 请让我重新认识一下我的鸡鸡 |
[00:53] | Hah. Deal. | 没问题 |
[00:54] | -And, just asking… | 没问题 我只想问问 |
[00:56] | …when is this teen girl nonsense between you two going to end? | 你们两个之间的这场少女别扭 打算闹到什么时候? |
[00:59] | What? It’s not nonsense. He fucking betrayed me. | 什么?这可不是胡闹 他居然他妈的背叛了我 |
[01:03] | W– Would you have gone to a dinner party at Colin’s | 你会在柯林甩掉我的一周后 |
[01:06] | the week after he kicked me to the curb? | 参加他的晚餐派对吗? |
[01:08] | -No! -Well– | -不会! -那么… |
[01:09] | But only partly out of loyalty to you. | 但只有一部分原因是出于对你的忠诚 |
[01:12] | Your boy was a little dull. | 那家伙有点无趣 |
[01:14] | -Bam! -Seriously? You always thought that? | -哎呀! -真的?你一直都这么想? |
[01:16] | Oh no. We are not doing that. | 我可不想深聊 今晚务必来参加 |
[01:17] | -Just make sure you come tonight. -Wha– | |
[01:19] | I’ll try. I’ve got a busy workday and lunch with my mom. | 我会尽量 我今天的工作很忙 中午要和妈妈吃午饭 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna finally tell her that Colin left. | 我终于打算告诉她柯林离开这件事 |
[01:24] | -Oh, damn. | 我靠 她不是超爱柯林的吗? |
[01:25] | Doesn’t she love Colin? | |
[01:27] | Yeah, for his looks and his money. She’s deep that way. | 是啊 超爱他的长相和财富 她一点也不肤浅 |
[01:31] | Hundred bucks says she was at that dinner party. | 打赌100美元 我猜她也去了那个晚餐派对 |
[01:35] | Wait, wait, wait… | 等等 (东34街 麦迪逊大道) 那道沙拉也太名不符实了吧? |
[01:51] | Whew! That salad was overrated, right? | |
[01:53] | Eh… | |
[01:54] | It’s crazy. The Times gushes, like the chef reinvented the Nicoise, | 真扯淡 《纽约时报》都给夸上天了 说是厨师重新发明了尼斯沙拉 |
[01:59] | everybody trips over themselves to go try it, and then it’s like, | 大家争先恐后地前来品尝 结果尝完之后 |
[02:03] | “It was fine! It’s a tuna salad. People, take a chill pill.” | “还凑合吧!就是金枪鱼沙拉而已 你们吃片药冷静一下” |
[02:08] | “Chill pill?” Mom, don’t say chill pill. That’s not okay. | “吃片药冷静一下”? 妈妈 别这样说 这可不行 淡定 亲爱的 我无意冒犯你那双超级时髦的耳朵 |
[02:11] | Chillax, honey. I didn’t mean to offend your super hip ears. | |
[02:18] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[02:20] | All day, you’ve either been monosyllabic or kind of a bitch. | 这一整天 你要么只说一个字 要么表现得跟个贱人一样 |
[02:25] | Did I do something? | 我做错什么了吗? |
[02:26] | No, I’m sorry. It’s not you. I just… | 不是 对不起 和你无关 我… |
[02:28] | I have something big to tell you, and it’s harder than I thought. | 我有件重要的事情要告诉你 这比我想象中还要难开口 |
[02:34] | Colin left. | 柯林离开了 |
[02:36] | Left where? | 离开哪里? |
[02:37] | Left me. | 离开我了 |
[02:38] | He walked out, | 他搬走了 |
[02:39] | took all his shit, and dumped me in a text. | 拿走了所有的东西 然后用一条短信甩了我 |
[02:42] | No. No, this can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[02:45] | No, you seemed so in love at the birthday party. | 不会的 你们在生日派对上看起来很相爱啊 |
[02:48] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[02:50] | Did you cheat? | 你搞外遇了? |
[02:50] | Uh– Of course not! | 当然没有! |
[02:52] | This makes no sense! Think back. | 这根本说不通啊!好好回想一下 |
[02:54] | Did you do something to push him away? | 你是不是做了什么把他逼走的? |
[02:57] | No. Jesus, believe me, I keep asking myself the same question, | 没有 天啊 相信我 我也一直在问自己这个问题 |
[03:00] | but it’d be nice if it wasn’t the first thing my mother went to. | 可我妈居然劈头盖脸就问这个 我… |
[03:03] | -My– | |
[03:04] | -Okay, Mom, you don’t have to get hyster– | 妈妈 你也不必这么歇斯… |
[03:07] | -Michael! Down here! -Mom? | 麦克!我在下面! 妈妈? |
[03:10] | Oh my God. Are you okay? | 我的天 你没事吧? |
[03:12] | I’m alive! | 我还活着! |
[03:14] | But I’m very disappointed in you! | 但我对你很失望! |
[03:18] | I… | 我… |
[03:23] | -The hospital just sent her home? -Yeah. She’s banged up, but she’s okay. | 医院让她回家了? 是啊 她受了点伤 但没有大碍 |
[03:28] | Dad’s there. I’ll check in on her a bit later. | 爸爸在陪她 我晚点再去问候一下 |
[03:31] | The kitchen has a breakfast nook and a walk-in pantry, so… | 厨房里有早餐区 和步入式餐具室 所以… |
[03:37] | -Oh! | |
[03:38] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[03:39] | She’s back early. | 她提前回来了 |
[03:41] | Careful. You scuff a wall, you’re telling Claire. | 小心点 要是把墙蹭脏了 你要亲自告诉克莱尔 |
[03:45] | I’d like to keep my balls, thank you very much. | 我还想活命呢 多谢 |
[03:47] | Stanley! Wow! | 斯坦利!哇! |
[03:50] | -Nice surprise. -Yes, for all of us, huh? | -真没想到啊 -是啊 我们大家都没想到吧? |
[03:54] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 麦克 |
[03:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:57] | Claire bought a piece at the Sayre Gomez show, | 克莱尔在赛尔戈麦斯的画展上 买了一幅作品 |
[04:01] | and I wanted to supervise the installation. | 我想亲自监督他们安装 |
[04:05] | Whatever you need to do. | 做你该做的吧 |
[04:09] | He’s just hurting, you know. | 他只是在伤心而已 |
[04:10] | I do, but come on, we’re almost 50. | 我明白 但我们都快50岁了 |
[04:13] | Girl, didn’t I go to your 50th, like, two years ago? | 姑娘 我不是两年前 已经庆祝过你的50岁生日了吗? |
[04:16] | Shut up, Suzanne. Everybody shaves. | 闭嘴 苏珊 大家都会把年龄少说几岁 |
[04:20] | I’d like to get a peek at your driver’s license sometime. | 我也想偷窥一下你的驾照呢 |
[04:22] | Ooh! | |
[04:24] | -Ooh! | |
[04:37] | Okay, we’ve been friends for 20 years. | 好吧 我们做朋友20年了 |
[04:41] | I know you’re going through a lot, | 我知道你眼下经历了很多事情 |
[04:43] | but are we seriously not even going to talk? | 但我们不打算好好聊聊吗? |
[04:45] | Yes. | 是啊 你背叛别人时 他们通常不想和你说话 |
[04:46] | When you betray people, they often don’t wanna talk to you. | |
[04:49] | Okay, come on. | 行吧 拜托 |
[04:51] | “Betray” is a pretty dramatic word. | “背叛”这个词有些夸张了 你能不能让我解释… 我在带客户看房呢 |
[04:53] | -Can you even let me ex– -Ah– I’m in the middle of a showing. | |
[05:04] | It’s super perfume-y in here. | 这里的香水味太重了 |
[05:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[05:10] | No, no. it’s great. I’ll call you back. | 不 好极了 我再打给你 |
[05:12] | We just got an offer. | 我们刚收到一个出价 |
[05:14] | -Really? -Yes! | 真的吗?谁的?谁?等等 |
[05:15] | -From who? Whom? Wait. | |
[05:16] | It doesn’t matter! Someone from last week’s open house. | 没关系!某位上周参加开放日的人士 |
[05:19] | It’s a smidge under asking, but I bet we can get Claire on board. | 比要价稍微低一点点 但我们肯定能一起说服克莱尔 |
[05:22] | -You think? Oh my God. -Yes! | 你这么想吗?我的天 这对我太重要了 我好兴奋! |
[05:24] | -I need this. I’m so excited! | |
[05:26] | -Me too! I’m all tingly down there. -Oh-ho! | 我也是!我已经兴奋难耐了 |
[05:33] | You see that text? She says she’s coming up the block. | 你看到那条短信了吗? 她说她正在来街区的路上 |
[05:36] | -Oh God, I hope she takes this offer. -Yeah. | 天啊 但愿她能接受这个出价 |
[05:38] | Second notice on the liquor bill for Colin’s party. | 柯林派对的酒水账单 已经给我发第二次通知了 |
[05:41] | Based on this, everyone there should’ve died of alcohol poisoning. | 根据账单来看 所有人都应该死于酒精中毒才对 |
[05:44] | He should really help you out with that. | 这件事他确实应该帮你 告诉他你需要一些钱 |
[05:46] | Tell him you need some cash. | |
[05:48] | Oh, believe me, I’d love to, | 相信我 我也很想 |
[05:50] | but how could I ask him for money without sounding like a pathetic loser? | 但如果我向他要钱 不就像个可怜的窝囊废吗? |
[05:53] | Like this. “Bitch, you wanna leave? The price is half your shit.” | 你这样说:“贱人 你想离开? 代价是你一半的家当” |
[05:58] | -Hey. -God! | -嘿 -天啊! |
[06:00] | Why are you jumping up at me like that the second I walk in the door? | 为什么我一进门 你们就这样冲我跳过来? |
[06:03] | It gives me flashbacks to when I had to raise my children. | 这让我想起养娃那时候 |
[06:06] | Sorry. We’re just all worked up because we got a great offer. | 抱歉 我们都很激动 因为我们刚刚得到了一个很棒的出价 |
[06:13] | -Oh! | |
[06:14] | -It’s a bit under asking, but– -No. | -虽然比要价稍低一些 但… -不行 |
[06:16] | No? | 不行? |
[06:17] | I am not taking less than asking | 我不接受比要价低的出价 |
[06:20] | just so my cradle-robbing ex-husband can jump-start his bloated new life. | 以便我那位吃嫩草的老牛前夫 展开他全新的人生 |
[06:25] | Yes, he’s fatter now. | 没错 他现在居然更胖了 |
[06:27] | Who knew that he could shack up with his Pilates instructor | 谁能想到他和自己的普拉提教练同居 |
[06:30] | and somehow end up with an even bigger ass? | 反而长得更肥硕了? |
[06:32] | -But– -Me. I knew. | -但是… -我早就想到了 |
[06:34] | Listen. | 听着 |
[06:35] | I hear you, but we’ve had dozens of showings, and this is the only bite. | 我理解你 但来看房的人已经有好几十位了 而这是唯一一个出价 |
[06:41] | And our asking price might actually be a little high | 况且我们的要价 要比同街区的其他公寓 |
[06:45] | for the comps in this neighborhood. | 稍微高出一些 |
[06:47] | That is all gobbledygook to me. | 这些对我来说都是胡扯 |
[06:51] | There have been a lot of showings, Claire, and this is the only offer we’ve gotten. | 克莱尔 我们带了很多客户看房 这是我们唯一收到的出价 |
[06:55] | A comp in the building did sell at this price. | 同楼宇里的公寓 确实以这个价格卖出去过 |
[06:58] | Okay. I get what you’re saying. | 好 我明白你的意思 |
[07:02] | But I don’t want to upend my whole life here | 但我不想颠覆自己的整个人生 |
[07:04] | when the right buyer may come along later. | 而合适的买家也许会在未来出现 |
[07:07] | I mean, I have time. | 我有的是时间 |
[07:10] | Where am I even going? | 我能上哪儿去? |
[07:12] | Actually, um… you have a good point. | 其实你说得有道理 |
[07:15] | Is it possible you might be holding on to your old life | 你一直无法忘记自己以前的生活 |
[07:17] | because it’s hard to picture a new one? | 也许是因为很难想像新的生活? |
[07:20] | What if we showed you some apartments | 不如我们带你去看看其他公寓 |
[07:23] | and gave you an idea of how great your life would be once this is all over? | 这样你就知道 等这一切结束后 你的新生活会有多精彩? |
[07:29] | It could help you let go emotionally. | 这也能帮你在感情上放下过去 |
[07:32] | Do we have this kind of relationship? | 我们的关系有这么近吗? |
[07:35] | I get it, though. | 我能理解你 |
[07:36] | Like, with Colin, when I think ahead to Christmas, | 比如和柯林 我在思考以后的圣诞节时 |
[07:38] | I dread doing it without him. | 真的很害怕没有他的节日 |
[07:41] | But then I remember Colin only let us have white lights on our tree. | 但我又想起来 柯林只允许在圣诞树上装扮白色灯 |
[07:45] | So this year, I am doing colors, which I like. | 所以今年我要装饰自己喜欢的彩色灯 |
[07:49] | Point being, when I let myself imagine a fun life without him, | 我的意思是 每当我想像一个没有他的有趣生活时 |
[07:54] | I do feel better. | 我确实感觉好多了 |
[07:57] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 对啊 有道理 |
[07:59] | Okay, so I say we give you a fresh new start. | 好吧 要我说 我们可以给你一个全新的开始 |
[08:04] | Somewhere totally different with no bad memories. | 找一个没有痛苦回忆 完全不同的新住所 |
[08:08] | What about downtown? | 市中心如何? |
[08:10] | Downtown is for restaurants. Not for living. | 市中心是吃饭的地方 不适合生活 |
[08:14] | Come on, Claire, change it up. | 拜托 克莱尔 换个环境嘛 |
[08:17] | I could totally see you in a sexy loft, downtown, living your best life. | 我完全可以想像 你住在市中心的某个性感顶楼公寓里 过着精彩的生活 |
[08:24] | And wouldn’t it be nice to walk to the corner | 而且四周的环境完全不会让你回想起 |
[08:26] | and not be reminded of places you went with your morbidly obese ex-husband? | 你的病态肥胖前夫和你曾去过的地方 这不是很棒吗? |
[08:33] | You do make it sound fun. | 听你这么一说 确实挺有趣 |
[08:35] | You know, there’s a place I think you will love. | 有一个地方 我认为你会很喜欢 |
[08:39] | And I bet we could get in this afternoon. | 我们今天下午就能去看看 |
[08:42] | Oh. | |
[08:43] | Yes. I think I can make that work. I’m free at 5:00. | 好吧 我应该可以抽出空 我下午5点有时间 |
[08:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:48] | -Let’s order. -Yes. | -我们点餐吧 -好 |
[08:49] | Oh, I’m not eating here. The food is terrible. | 我不在这里吃 这里的食物很差 |
[09:00] | Hey, it’s me! | 嘿 我来了! |
[09:01] | In my room, honey! | 我在房间里 亲爱的 |
[09:03] | What, Mike? | 麦克? |
[09:05] | -Uh, stop in the kitchen first! -Uh, I wanna check in on Mom. | -先来厨房一下! -我想去看看妈妈 |
[09:08] | Uh, no, wait. Mike. Mikey! | 等等 麦克 麦奇! |
[09:13] | I, uh, think your dad was trying to warn you that I’m here. | 我猜你爸爸是想警告你 我在这里 |
[09:17] | -Makes sense. Hi. -Hi. | 有道理 嗨 嗨 |
[09:20] | Uh… Sorry, Colin. | 抱歉 柯林 |
[09:21] | It’s just that we only learned today what’s going on with you two. | 我们今天才得知你们之间的事情 |
[09:26] | So, Mom, did you tell Colin that you fell so that he would come over? | 妈妈 你告诉柯林自己摔倒了 就为了让他过来看你? |
[09:30] | No, he came over on his own, thank you. | 不 是他自己来的 谢谢你 |
[09:33] | I’m still on the family text thread. I read it there. | 我还在家庭群里 我是在那里得知的 |
[09:36] | And saw a pretty appetizing picture of your lunch salads. | 我也看到你发的美味沙拉照片了 |
[09:39] | Oh, they were fine. | 还凑合吧 |
[09:40] | I just wanted to make sure that your mom was okay. | 我只是想来看看你妈妈有没有事 |
[09:43] | Which I really appreciate. Such a lovely gesture, coming over here. | 我很感激 你能来看我真是太贴心了 |
[09:49] | FYI, you know, Ben and I took some time off once | 顺便说一句 本和我曾经也分手过一段时间 |
[09:52] | when he was sleeping with his secretary. | 他那时和他的秘书上床了 |
[09:55] | -I was not– -Mom. | -我没有… -妈妈 |
[09:56] | Please stop saying that. I just wanted space. | 拜托你别再说了 我只是需要一些空间 |
[10:00] | Yes, space between another woman’s legs. | 是啊 在另一个女人的双腿之间 |
[10:03] | It’s fine. We’re fine now! | 没关系 我们已经和好了! |
[10:05] | I mean, these things happen, and you never think about them again. | 这些事情很正常的 之后你就不会再想了 |
[10:09] | What– | |
[10:10] | All right. Well, I should go. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[10:11] | Um… | |
[10:12] | I’m glad you’re feeling okay, Lisa. | 你没事真是太好了 丽莎 |
[10:17] | -Nice to see you, Michael. -Yeah, you too. Maybe. | -很高兴见到你 麦克 -对 我也是 也许吧 |
[10:20] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[10:21] | -Don’t be a stranger. -See you soon! | -别这么见外嘛 -再见! |
[10:23] | “You too, maybe?” What is wrong with you? | “我也是 也许吧”?你怎么回事? |
[10:26] | -I don’t– -Clearly, he still cares about you. | -我没… -他显然还是很关心你的 |
[10:29] | -Go after him, fix this! -He never even told me why he left. | 快去追他 把这件事解决掉! 他都没告诉我为什么离开 |
[10:32] | You’re not gonna find out in here, knucklehead. Go! | 站在这里是永远不会知道的 蠢蛋 快去! |
[10:37] | Colin? Hey. Hey! | 柯林?嘿! |
[10:39] | I just, um… Hi. | 我只是…嗨 |
[10:40] | I just wanted to, uh, say sorry for the dumb goodbye. | 我只想为刚才的告别向你道歉 |
[10:44] | -It’s, uh– | |
[10:45] | -I still don’t know how to act yet. -I get it. Me either. | -我还是不知道该怎么面对你 -我明白 我也是 |
[10:47] | Oh. That’s weirdly comforting. | 听着别扭 但还挺舒坦 |
[10:51] | Thanks for checking in on Mom. That was sweet of you. | 谢谢你过来看我妈妈 真的很贴心 |
[10:53] | Oh, of course. I spent 17 years with your family. | 没什么 我和你家人相处了17年 |
[10:57] | I care about them. That won’t change. | 我在乎他们 这一点不会改变的 |
[10:59] | I won’t forget one of the five women who’ve seen me naked. | 我肯定不会忘记 看过我裸体的五个女人之一 |
[11:01] | -Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[11:03] | In that creepy house that my sister rented on the Jersey Shore. | 我妹妹在泽西海岸 租的那间诡异的房子里 |
[11:07] | I get shivers thinking about your mother | 一想起你妈妈撞见我洗澡 |
[11:09] | accidentally walking in on me in the shower. | 我还是忍不住打哆嗦 |
[11:11] | Accidentally, my ass! She knew you were in there. | 撞见个屁!她早就知道你在里面 |
[11:16] | So how’s work? I hear the market’s pretty strong these days. | 你的工作怎么样? 我听说房市最近挺兴旺的 |
[11:19] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[11:21] | Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[11:22] | Kinda? | 算是吧? |
[11:24] | You need anything? | 你需要帮助吗? |
[11:27] | Um… | |
[11:30] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我挺好的 |
[11:32] | I think I have a big sale comin’ up, so… | 我可能很快会卖出一间大房子 |
[11:34] | Oh, that’s great. I’m not worried. You’re the best. | 太好了 我不担心 你是最棒的 |
[11:40] | All right, I really gotta go. | 我真的得走了 |
[11:41] | Dog’s been locked away for hours now. | 狗已经被关了好几个小时了 |
[11:44] | Do– dog? | 狗? |
[11:46] | You’re joking. You got a dog? | 你在开玩笑吧 你养了狗? |
[11:49] | Can we please end on the nice moment we just had? | 我们能不能 以刚才的美好时光结束对话? |
[11:52] | Uh, if you want a nice moment, don’t tell me that you just got a dog | 如果你想要美好时光 那就不该告诉我你养了狗 |
[11:56] | when I always wanted us to have a dog, and you said you never ever wanted a dog. | 我一直都想养狗来着 你却说你从来不想养狗 |
[12:01] | Did you get an Eames lounge chair now too, or is that still a tired gay cliché? | 难不成你也买了伊姆斯休闲躺椅 还是你仍认为 那是俗气的同性恋家具? |
[12:06] | What about cilantro? | 香菜呢?是不是突然变得好吃了? 不管我说什么 你总要浮夸地表达自己的感情 |
[12:07] | -Suddenly delicious? -No matter what I say, | |
[12:08] | you always have the biggest feelings. | |
[12:10] | Was that it? My feelings were too big? I still don’t know what happened with us. | 是吗?我的感情浮夸? 我都不知道我们之间发生了什么 |
[12:13] | -I’m not doing this now. -You’re not– | 我现在没空跟你吵架 我也不想听你冲我大吼大叫 |
[12:15] | -And I’m not gonna be yelled at. -Wh– | |
[12:17] | I’m not yelling! I’m confused! | 我没有大吼大叫 我只是很困惑 |
[12:20] | This is my very confused voice! | 这是我非常困惑时的音量! |
[12:24] | And the Eames chair is a classic! | 伊姆斯休闲躺椅可是经典! |
[12:33] | -Hey, sorry to be so late. -It’s cool. Claire’s upstairs. | 嘿 很抱歉我来晚了 没关系 克莱尔在楼上 |
[12:36] | She asked for some time alone in the loft. | 她说想在顶楼公寓里单独待一会儿 |
[12:39] | Either she really can’t stand me, or she’s poopin’. | 她要么是真的受不了我 要么是在拉屎 |
[12:43] | What’s wrong? You love a snooty lady pooping joke. | 怎么了?你不是 很喜欢高傲女士拉大便的笑话吗? |
[12:46] | Sorry, I ran into Colin at my mother’s. He got a dog. | 抱歉 我在我妈家遇到柯林 他养了一条狗 |
[12:50] | -What? After you– -Yeah. | -什么?在你… -是啊 |
[12:51] | -And he kept sayin’– -Uh-huh. | 他之前一直说…我彻底脱粉了 |
[12:53] | Oh, I’m officially out of the fan club. | |
[12:54] | I don’t hate it. Can’t argue with the views. | 我倒是不讨厌这里 景色确实不错 |
[12:58] | It has a sexy feel that I would have loved when I was young and gorgeous. | 有一种性感的感觉 年轻美貌时 我会很爱这种感觉 |
[13:02] | -Stop. You’re gorgeous. -You’re gorgeous. | -别说了 -你依然很漂亮 |
[13:03] | I mean gorgeous to men. | 我是指能吸引男人的那种美貌 |
[13:05] | -You know what I mean. | 你们懂我的意思 |
[13:06] | Divorced, middle-aged lady moves to downtown in a feeble attempt to be hip? | 离婚中年女士搬到市中心 徒劳地尝试过上嬉皮生活? 人们一准儿会这么说 |
[13:11] | That’s what people are going to be saying. | |
[13:13] | No, they won’t. And why don’t we continue this conversation | 不 不会的 不如我们去曼哈顿最合心意男士派对 |
[13:16] | at a party for Manhattan’s most eligible men? | 继续聊一聊这个话题? |
[13:18] | -It’s just up the block. -Oh… Can I go home and change first? | 离这里就隔一个街区 我可以先回家换衣服吗? |
[13:22] | -No. | -No. -不行 -不行 |
[13:31] | -Thank you. -One second. | -谢谢 -等一下 |
[13:36] | They’re small. | 这杯子很小 |
[13:37] | -So small. -No judgment. | -真的很小 -不予置评 |
[13:39] | Oh! There’s Billy. | 比利在那里 我去告诉他我们来了 |
[13:40] | -I’m gonna go tell him that we’re here. -Mm-mm! | |
[13:42] | No, no. No. Wh– | 别 你… |
[13:44] | So this is your plan to get me to accept the offer? | 所以这就是 你们让我接受出价的计划? |
[13:47] | Mm… | |
[13:48] | Hook me up with some eligible bachelor, | 给我找个合心意的单身汉 |
[13:50] | show me that there’s life after being left. | 让我明白 被人甩掉之后生活依然可以精彩 |
[13:52] | We just want you to have a good time, feel some hope. | 我们只希望你能玩得开心 感受一些希望 |
[13:55] | And, come on, we’ve read the books, we’ve heard the songs. | 再说 我们都读过那些书 听过那些歌 |
[13:58] | You don’t need a man to move on with your life. | 你不需要男人来继续你的生活 |
[14:00] | Good thing. They’re not exactly lining up for a divorced mother of a certain age. | 太好了 毕竟他们也不会 为一个上了年纪的离婚母亲争先恐后 |
[14:05] | I heard that. | 我同意 |
[14:06] | I mean, there is a line, but it’s a little more urgent care than velvet rope. | 倒也有人愿意 只不过 更像是应急需求 而不是奢侈生活 |
[14:11] | Wait, you have children? | 等等 你有孩子? |
[14:13] | That’s so odd. I picture you alone. | 真奇怪 我一直以为你是孤身一人 |
[14:15] | Well, not sad alone, but independent. | 不是指悲惨寂寞 而是独立自主 |
[14:20] | Thank you for clarifying. | 谢谢你澄清这一点 |
[14:22] | Uh, and I do have a son, yeah. Kai. He’s 25. | 我有个儿子 叫凯 25岁了 |
[14:26] | Husband? | 老公? |
[14:27] | Never married. I– | 我从未结婚 有一年夏天 我去欧洲背包旅行了一段时间 |
[14:29] | I took a summer off to backpack through Europe, | |
[14:31] | and… had a lot of fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[14:34] | Like a lot a lot. | 非常的开心 |
[14:36] | Meaning? | 意思是? |
[14:39] | Kai’s dad is one of three men that I had no idea how to find in 1997. | 凯的爸爸是我在1997年 不知何以邂逅的三个男人之一 |
[14:45] | My God! | 天啊! |
[14:48] | Your life is that horrendous ABBA movie. | 你的人生就像 那部可怕的电影《妈妈咪呀》 |
[14:50] | Except my life has Black people in it. | 只不过我的生活里有黑人角色 |
[14:54] | -Oh! | |
[14:55] | -You got it. | 你懂了 |
[14:57] | That’s much better. Thank you! | 这就好多了 谢谢! |
[15:01] | -Hey! -Oh, hey! | -嗨! -嗨! |
[15:02] | -Hey! | |
[15:04] | Yo, my people, this is Michael. | 哟 朋友们 这位是麦克 |
[15:06] | -Hey. -Hi, hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[15:07] | My best friend of many years. | 我多年的好朋友 |
[15:09] | He’s newly eligible himself, and any of you would be lucky to have him. | 他最近刚刚进入单身市场 能搞到他 你们可走运了 |
[15:14] | Trust me. I’ve had him. | 相信我 我搞过他的 |
[15:15] | Years ago, when we were children. | 那是多年前的事了 我们还年轻 |
[15:17] | Like everyone Billy dates now. | 就像比利现在的约会对象一样 你可没告诉我 他这么可爱又搞笑 |
[15:19] | -Ah! -You didn’t tell me he was cute and funny. | |
[15:22] | Oh! Dive right in, okay. Michael, this is Alex. | 直入正题 好吧 麦克 这位是艾利克斯 |
[15:26] | He’s on the eligible men’s list too. | 他也入围了最合心意的男士排名 不错 恭喜 |
[15:28] | Oh, cool. Congratulations. | |
[15:31] | Alex has a big podcast about climate change from an LGBTQ angle. | 艾利克斯有个播客 专门从性少数群体角度谈论气候变化 |
[15:35] | It’s called Emissions Control. | 叫做“排放中心” |
[15:38] | How funny is that? | 是不是超好笑? |
[15:39] | Ah, yeah, that is funny. | 是啊 很好笑 |
[15:42] | So why are you newly eligible? | 所以你是怎么变成单身的? |
[15:44] | My partner dumped me on his 50th birthday | 我的另一半 在他的50岁惊喜生日派对上甩了我 |
[15:46] | at a surprise party I’m still paying off. | 而我还在给那个派对付尾款 |
[15:49] | Damn. Are you serious? | 我靠 真的吗? |
[15:50] | Sorry for eavesdropping. That sounds rough. | 抱歉我偷听了你们的对话 听着太郁闷了 |
[15:53] | It was. But we don’t wanna talk about that right now, do we? | 是啊 但我们现在不想谈这个话题 对吧? |
[15:56] | I ran into him today, by the way, | 话说我今天碰到了他 |
[15:58] | and, um, found out that he bought himself a dog. | 结果发现他给自己养了一条狗 |
[16:02] | -Oh. -Can you fucking believe that? | 你他妈敢相信吗? 我一直都想养狗 可他总是拒绝 |
[16:03] | I always wanted a dog, but he refused. | |
[16:05] | Now that he’s single, he is all about rushing home to walk a stupid dog. | 现在他单身了 反而急着回家带狗出门散步 |
[16:08] | -Jesus. -That’s so cold. | -天啊 -太冷酷了 真的要聊这个吗? |
[16:10] | We’re really doing this? | |
[16:12] | You know, | 你知道么 |
[16:15] | Pierce Brosnan once hit on me in the first-class lounge at Heathrow. | 皮尔斯布鲁斯南曾经 在希思罗的头等舱休息室跟我调情 |
[16:20] | But I’ve been faithful for some goddamn reason. | 但谁知道为什么 我一直对另一半忠心耿耿 你真该和他上床的 |
[16:22] | Oh, you shoulda hit that. | |
[16:24] | Trust me, I pictured it more than once | 相信我 我那个肥硕老公 |
[16:26] | while Jabba the Husband was squirming around on top of me. | 在我身上蠕动时 我可想象过不止一次 |
[16:30] | Oh my God! | 我的天! 你知道么 |
[16:33] | -Oh! -You know… | |
[16:35] | -This is fun. -Mm! This is fun. | 这还挺有趣的 挺有趣的 |
[16:39] | You’re fun. | 你很有趣 |
[16:41] | I have to say, I thought you didn’t like me. | 我得说 我本以为你不喜欢我 |
[16:43] | No. I’m just chilly with people who work for me. | 不 我只是对为我工作的人比较冷漠 对家人和朋友也一样 |
[16:48] | -Ah. -And also with family and friends. | |
[16:53] | And Stanley kept the whole dinner party a secret, which is such a huge betrayal! | 斯坦利一直瞒着我晚餐派对的事 这简直是巨大的背叛! |
[16:57] | -Huge! -Sorry, that’s awful. | 绝对的! 真抱歉 这简直太糟了 |
[17:00] | Thank you. It means a lot that you guys get it. | 谢谢 你们的理解对我来说很重要 |
[17:03] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[17:04] | But don’t worry, you’re cute. You have a good job. You’ll do fine. | 别担心 你这么帅气 工作又好 你肯定不会有事的 |
[17:07] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗? |
[17:08] | To get out of your head and into your body, | 别想这么多 尽情享受生活才对 |
[17:11] | possibly with a not crazy, STD-free couple on PrEP. | 比如一对并不疯狂、没有性病 而且吃暴露前预防药的情侣 |
[17:16] | Did you say couple? | 你说情侣? |
[17:17] | I thought you were an eligible man. | 我还以为你是单身呢 |
[17:19] | No, no, Luis and I have been together for years. | 不是 路易斯和我在一起很多年了 |
[17:22] | But single’s better for the brand. | 但单身更适合我的宣传 |
[17:25] | He doesn’t care, and we get to be single together. | 他也不在乎 我们两个一起单身 |
[17:27] | So what do you say? | 所以你觉得如何? |
[17:28] | Maybe Alex and I licking your wounds for a night | 艾利克斯和我 今晚可以为你舔舐伤口 |
[17:31] | could turn that frown upside down? | 帮你重新振作起来? |
[17:33] | -Yeah. We don’t want you to be sad. | 是啊 我们可不想让你伤心 |
[17:36] | Wait. Are you offering me | 等等 你们是想给我一次 |
[17:39] | a pity three-way? | 同情三人行? |
[17:40] | -Well, we feel bad for you. -So, yes, Okay, um… pass. | -我们为你感到难过 -所以是这样 好吧 不必了 |
[17:45] | I’m not really feeling a charity fuck tonight, | 我今晚并不想接受怜悯性爱施舍 |
[17:48] | but, um, good luck, and, um, thanks, I guess? | 不过祝你们好运吧 谢啦? |
[17:55] | You know, I was at that party where they broke up. | 他们分手的那个派对 我当时也在场 |
[17:58] | Just awful. | 真的太惨了 |
[18:00] | It’s been very, very hard on all of us. | 这件事对我们所有人来说都很难熬 |
[18:05] | Oh. | |
[18:15] | Get it, get it, hey! | 来跳吧 嘿! |
[18:19] | -You two sure seem to be having fun. -Oh, you know it! | -看样子你们玩得很开心 -你懂的 |
[18:22] | I think it is time for me to go! | 我想我该回去了! |
[18:25] | -Good night, both of you. -Oh! | 但祝你们两个晚安 |
[18:28] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:30] | -Tonight was very needed. | 今晚真是太及时了 |
[18:33] | -You all right to get home? -Yes. | -你能自己回家吗? -可以 |
[18:35] | -All right. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | Do you really think that’s the best price I’ll get on the apartment? | 你们真的认为 这是我能收到的最好价格了吗? |
[18:40] | We– we do. We think it’s a very valid offer. | 是的 我们觉得这是个不错的出价 |
[18:43] | Exactly. In this market? | 没错 尤其在当前这个市场? |
[18:45] | I understood her. | 我听懂她的话了 |
[18:47] | I trust your judgment. | 我相信你们的判断 |
[18:48] | I’ll sign the things and do the stuff. | 我会签合同 把手续办完 |
[18:51] | -Seriously? -Really? | -真的吗? -真的吗? |
[18:53] | Onwards, motherfuckers, onwards. | 继续向前 混蛋们 继续向前 |
[18:56] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[18:57] | -It worked! How did that work? -Honey, you know I’m magic! | -成功了!你是怎么做到的? -亲爱的 你知道我会施展魔法! |
[19:07] | Thank you, thank you, my chickens! | 谢谢你们 我的孩子们! |
[19:12] | Mwah! Mwah! | |
[19:15] | -I’ll be back in just a moment! -Holy shit! | -我马上回来! -天啊! |
[19:19] | I think that drag queen was our couples therapist. | 那位变装皇后 好像是我们的心理咨询师 |
[19:22] | Man, it really is a gig economy. | 看来现在确实是零工经济时期 |
[19:28] | Dr. Sweeny. | 斯维尼医生 |
[19:31] | Oh, hello, Michael. | 你好 麦克 |
[19:32] | You should know, Colin walked out on me right after our session with you. | 我想告诉你 那次咨询结束后 柯林立刻就和我分手了 |
[19:37] | A session you described as a terrific first step to falling in love again. | 而你还说 那次咨询是 再次坠入爱河的第一步 |
[19:42] | Oh. | |
[19:43] | I’m so sorry you’re hurting, Michael. | 看你这么伤心 我真的很遗憾 麦克 |
[19:46] | But I’m not a psychic. I’m a therapist. | 但我也不是什么灵媒 我是心理医生 |
[19:49] | Maybe you’re a better drag queen. | 也许你的变装皇后做得更好 |
[19:52] | Drag performer, | 变装演员 |
[19:53] | who has to take the stage again in 15 minutes, | 而且15分钟后就要再次登场了 |
[19:56] | so how about you take the bitter divorcé shit down a notch, huh? | 不如你冷静一点 别再把离婚的怨气发泄在我身上? 作为心理咨询师 你跟前病患说话的方式还真是专业 |
[20:00] | Wow! Wow, what a professional way for a therapist to speak to an ex-patient. | |
[20:04] | But I’m not a therapist right now. | 但我现在并不是心理咨询师 |
[20:07] | I’m Miss Communication. | 我是通讯小姐 |
[20:09] | And I can say whatever the fuck I want to you | 何况你在抨击我的工作时 |
[20:12] | when you come for me about my job, | 我他妈的想对你说什么都可以 |
[20:15] | which I am very good at, okay? | 因为我很擅长自己的工作 好吗? |
[20:18] | Are you? Because with Colin and me, you were way off. | 是吗?毕竟柯林和我之间的关系 你完全没解决好 |
[20:23] | You wanna know what happened in that session? | 你想知道那次咨询中 到底发生了什么吗? |
[20:26] | You heard exactly what you wanted to hear, | 你只能听进自己想听的话 |
[20:28] | which was the sound of your whiny-ass voice | 你只会抱怨、发牢骚 |
[20:31] | suckin’ all the air out of the room. | 把整个房间的气氛都搞得窒息 |
[20:33] | You didn’t even let your man speak. | 你甚至不给你的男人机会说话 |
[20:35] | Maybe that was the problem in your marriage, | 也许那正是你婚姻中的问题 |
[20:37] | ’cause it sure as shit wasn’t me. | 因为问题肯定不在我身上 |
[20:40] | Can I speak to Dr. Sweeny again? ‘Cause Miss Communication’s mean. | 我能和斯维尼医生聊吗? 通讯小姐太刻薄了 |
[20:43] | No, I’m not done. | 不行 我还没说完 |
[20:45] | Stop lookin’ for answers. Stop lookin’ for someone to blame. | 别再寻找答案 也别再找人来顶罪了 |
[20:49] | He’s gone. Let him go. | 他已经走了 放过他 |
[20:51] | You want someone to love? | 你想要爱别人? |
[20:52] | Love yourself. | 爱你自己吧 |
[20:54] | Love the people in your life who still wanna be there, | 爱你生命中依然愿意陪伴你的人 |
[20:56] | and keep your messy shit off of me, queen. | 别再来找我抱怨你的狗屁生活 娘娘 |
[21:12] | -Did you hear all that? -Hard not to. | -你都听到了? -想不听到都难 |
[21:15] | -You okay? -No, I’m not. | -你还好吗? -不 我不好 |
[21:19] | I’m getting really, really tired of feeling | 我真的太厌倦这种做错事的感觉 |
[21:22] | wrong. | |
[21:24] | Like I don’t know what to do to fucking get through this. | 我不知道该怎么办 才能他妈的熬过这一切 |
[21:26] | Of course you don’t, love. Who does? | 你当然不知道 亲爱的 谁能知道呢? |
[21:30] | I mean, Colin was a part of our world, too, | 柯林曾经也是我们生活中的一部分 |
[21:33] | and we’re all trying to figure out life without him the best we can. | 我们都在尽自己努力 过上一个没有他的生活 |
[21:37] | What? | 怎么?你现在又生我的气了? |
[21:39] | You mad at me now? | |
[21:40] | No, no. | 没有 |
[21:42] | Just… | 我只是… |
[21:45] | Thank you for being one of the people who still wants to be in my life. | 谢谢你依然愿意留在我的生活中 |
[21:54] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[22:18] | Could you give it to the guy at the end of the bar? | 把这杯酒给坐在尽头的那个人吧 |
[22:20] | -Sure. -Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[22:25] | From that guy down there. | 是那边那位先生请的 |
[22:49] | So did you know about the dog? | 你知道那条狗的事吗? |
[22:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:54] | -I didn’t want to be the one to tell you. -I bet. | -我不想让你从我口中知道 -可不是么 |
[22:57] | For what it’s worth, the whole dog thing is bananas. | 不管怎样 这个养狗的事情太扯了 |
[23:00] | Suddenly he wants a dog? | 他突然想养狗了? |
[23:02] | I don’t get what’s goin’ on with that man, and I’ve tried. | 我搞不懂那家伙是怎么回事 我已经努力过了 |
[23:05] | It’s like someone flipped a switch. | 感觉就像是有人按下了一个开关 |
[23:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:10] | But I still went over there for dinner, thinking, naively, that I could | 但我依然去吃晚餐了 我天真地认为 自己有能力 |
[23:14] | somehow figure it all out. | 把这一切搞明白 |
[23:16] | Uncover some clue that might explain what he did. | 找出一些线索 也许能解释他的所作所为 |
[23:21] | And why. | 以及原由 |
[23:23] | For me? | 为了我? |
[23:25] | Of course for you. | 当然是为了你 |
[23:29] | I’m sorry, Stanley. You’re not the guy I’m mad at. | 对不起 斯坦利 我并不是在生你的气 |
[23:33] | I know. | 我明白 |
[23:35] | And I may never get my answer. I’ve got to be okay with that. | 也许我永远都找不到答案 而这点我必须接受 |
[23:40] | Besides, I think a lot of what happened was my fault. | 再说 我觉得很多事都是我的错 |
[23:44] | I push people away with my big, giant feelings. | 我那些浮夸、言过其实的感情 逼走了许多人 |
[23:49] | -Sucking the air out of rooms and– -No, no, no. No. Don’t do that. | -让气氛变得窒息… -别这样 |
[23:54] | Don’t blame yourself for what happened. | 别为了这些事而自责 |
[23:56] | I won’t let you go down that path. There’s nothing good there. | 我不希望你这样想 这样下去是不会有好结果的 |
[24:00] | You got it? | 你明白吗? |
[24:03] | So I don’t have giant feelings? | 所以我的感情不浮夸吗? |
[24:05] | I mean, could they use a little tweak now and then? Sure. | 偶尔稍稍调整一下你的感情?当然 |
[24:10] | But you are absolutely a person worth loving. | 但你绝对是个值得爱的人 |
[24:14] | Period. | 绝对的 |
[24:19] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[24:23] | -Uh, drink that. | 你喝吧 |
[24:25] | -I’ve already had three. -Gladly. | -我已经喝了三杯了 -乐意之至 |
[24:28] | Oh! | |
[24:34] | -Gotta take a picture. | 拍张照片 (妈妈:感觉好多了!) (超爱维可汀和葡萄酒!) (柯林离开了对话 周五9点57分) |