时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Oh! I hope I brought enough layers. I hate being cold! | 但愿我穿得够多 我讨厌寒冷! |
[00:15] | I did remember my altitude pills, thank God. | 还好我记得带上自己的高原反应药 |
[00:19] | I get so queasy in the mountains. One time I was– | 每次到了山上 我都感觉很不舒服 有一次 我… |
[00:22] | Stanley, this is three days of men, snow, and sex. No whining allowed. | 斯坦利 这是只有男人、 滑雪和性爱的三日逍遥游 不准抱怨 |
[00:27] | I’m not whining. I love gay ski weekend. | 我没抱怨 我超爱同性恋滑雪周末 |
[00:30] | It’s the only hot boys’ event where I don’t have to take my shirt off. | 这是唯一一个 不需要我脱上衣的帅哥男生活动 |
[00:33] | -What up? -Hiya. | -你们好吗? -你好啊 |
[00:34] | -Here we go. -I’m getting shotgun. | -他来了 -我要坐前面 |
[00:36] | -Give me this. -Wow. You look so subtle. | -给我吧 -你打扮得一点都不夸张 |
[00:44] | So here are your check-in forms, | 这是你们的入住表格 |
[00:47] | and this is an itinerary with the weekend’s activities. | 这是周末活动的行程表 你的招待非常周到 哈里森 |
[00:50] | You’ve been extremely welcoming, Harrison. | |
[00:53] | He’ll just give it a quick scan for the hot-tub orgy and throw it away. | 他只会快速寻找一下 有没有热水浴群交 然后就扔掉 |
[00:57] | The orgy isn’t listed, Stanley, because then anyone could attend. | 斯坦利 群交没有写在这上面 不然随便谁都能参加了 |
[01:00] | Hey. Hey! You see that guy? | 喂 看到那个人了吗? |
[01:02] | Blue camo jacket? | 蓝色迷彩外套那位? |
[01:03] | I know him. His name’s, um… | 我认识他 他叫… |
[01:05] | We met two years ago at a Realtor conference in Cleveland. | 我们在两年前的 克利夫兰经纪人会议上见过 |
[01:08] | His name’s Corey. | 他叫科里 |
[01:09] | Oh! We definitely had some vibes. | 我们绝对擦起过火花 |
[01:11] | But I couldn’t do anything because of Colin. Idiot. | 但因为柯林 我什么都没做 白痴 |
[01:13] | You let commitment get in the way of sex with a hot guy | 在美国最无聊的城市里 你居然因为忠诚而拒绝了性爱? |
[01:16] | in America’s most boring city? | |
[01:18] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗? |
[01:20] | -You look nervous. -What? Nervous? No! | -你看起来很紧张 -什么?紧张?才没有! |
[01:23] | No! Okay, maybe a little. | 不 好吧 也许有点 |
[01:25] | When we met, I was suave and confident because I knew nothing could happen. | 我们刚见面时 我温和又自信 因为我知道不会发生什么 |
[01:28] | -But now I’m available– -You can actually have sex with the guy! | -但我现在单身了… -你可以真的和他上床了! |
[01:32] | Plus, with the thin air up here, it makes everyone horny. | 而且这里的空气稀薄 所有人都很饥渴 |
[01:35] | I can barely breathe, but I always get laid at altitude. | 我几乎喘不过气来 但我总是能在高原约到炮 |
[01:38] | So go get him. | 所以去找他吧 |
[01:40] | Hmm. Oh no. He’s gone. | 糟了 他走了 |
[01:43] | No, no, it’s better this way. | 不 这样比较好 |
[01:45] | Now if you happen to run into him casually, you won’t seem so thirsty. | 如果你碰到他时比较随意 你就不会显得过于饥渴 |
[01:49] | -I love how deftly you can spin shit. | 你总是能这么娴熟地扯一通 |
[01:52] | Let’s go up to our rooms, get changed, meet back here in 15? | 我们上楼换衣服 15分钟后这里见? |
[01:54] | Make it 45. I have to find ski clothes to rent. | 45分钟吧 我得先去租滑雪服 |
[01:56] | You’re renting ski clothes? | 你要租滑雪服? |
[01:59] | -Who does that? -You know I never ski. | -谁会租啊? -你知道我从不滑雪的 |
[02:01] | Why spend a fortune on clothes when I can just rent them? It’s like bowling shoes. | 既然能租 何必还花一大笔钱去买? 就像保龄球鞋 |
[02:05] | Ugh, yeah. Smelly and cheap. | 对啊 又臭又便宜 |
[02:07] | -Enjoy, guys. -Thanks. | -好好享受 各位 -谢谢 |
[02:08] | I’ll take two keys. | 我要两把钥匙 |
[02:12] | One for me and… | 一把给我 |
[02:13] | one for you. | 一把给你 |
[02:16] | -Smooth! -Does that ever work? | -真圆滑啊! -有用吗? |
[02:18] | -It never works. -Every time. | -没用 -每次都奏效 |
[02:20] | Every time. | 每次都奏效 (格拉梅西公园 东21街) |
[02:30] | What can I say? My clients liked it, | 我能说什么呢?我的客户很喜欢 |
[02:33] | but they honestly were a little disappointed. | 但他们稍稍有些失望 |
[02:34] | -They thought it looked better online. -I hear ya. | 他们认为公寓没有网上的照片好看 我理解 我的网络照片也比真人好看 |
[02:37] | I look better online. | |
[02:40] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[02:43] | Hey, Claire, what are you doing here? | 嘿 克莱尔 你怎么来了? |
[02:45] | I have a meeting with my architect in the new apartment. | 和我的建筑师在新公寓里见面 |
[02:48] | -Oh! | |
[02:49] | Question. | 有个问题 |
[02:51] | Do I seem… | 我看起来… |
[02:54] | lesbian to you? | 像是女同性恋吗? |
[02:55] | Uh… | |
[02:56] | No. You don’t seem like you like women much at all. | 不像 你看起来完全不喜欢女人 |
[02:59] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[03:01] | I have been going out with my divorced girlfriends lately | 我最近一直跟我的离婚女友们出去玩 |
[03:04] | for some bitter camaraderie, | 算是苦涩的共患难吧 |
[03:05] | and more than one of them has lurched at me at the end of the night | 她们中不止一个人 会在夜晚结束的时候突然靠近我 |
[03:09] | with a drunken, sloppy kiss. | 给我一个醉醺醺的湿吻 |
[03:12] | I– I get that we’re all a little disappointed in men right now, | 我知道我们现在对男人都有些许失望 |
[03:16] | but what’s with the rampant late-in-life lesbianism? | 可这种极端的 晚年女同性向是怎么回事? |
[03:19] | Chalk it up to boredom. | 肯定是因为太无聊了 |
[03:21] | And it’s very cool to be sexually fluid right now. | 何况现在流动性向是个很酷的风潮 |
[03:24] | Well, that explains my lack of interest. | 嗯 这倒是解释了我为什么不感兴趣 |
[03:28] | I’ve never been very cool. | 我从来都不是个很酷的人 |
[03:30] | Well, at least there’s less shame about sexuality. | 至少现在 人们对性向不再感到那么羞耻了 |
[03:33] | We don’t have to just choose a box and stay in it. | 我们不必只选择一种且一成不变 |
[03:35] | -I hear that, but I like my box. -Sounds like your girlfriends do too. | 我理解 但我喜欢自己的一成不变 听起来你的女朋友们也喜欢 |
[03:41] | -Oh! | |
[03:43] | I guess! | |
[03:44] | So what are you up to tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排? |
[03:46] | I’m meeting my friend Mia at Ten West. | 我要去十西夜店见我朋友米娅 |
[03:49] | God, Henry was dying to get into that club once upon a time, but they rejected him. | 天啊 亨利一直想进入那个夜店 但人家不让他进 |
[03:53] | Oh. | |
[03:56] | Wouldn’t it just kill him if he found out that I got in there before he did? | 要是他发现我比他早一步进去的话 岂不是要气疯了? |
[04:01] | Aah… | |
[04:02] | Yeah. That would be very cool for you. | 对 对你来说是很酷 |
[04:05] | I mean, to shove something like that in his face could be delicious! | 用这件事重重打击他一下 简直是再好不过了! |
[04:10] | Mm-hmm, mm-hmm! | |
[04:11] | -Fuck that clown! -Oh. | 去他妈的小丑 |
[04:14] | I bet a little victory like that would be healing for me, | 这样的小小胜利会帮我愈合伤口 |
[04:18] | as a woman and as a mother, | 作为一个女人 一个母亲 |
[04:20] | which I’m sure someone like you understands… | 我相信你这样的人一定能理解 嘿!你想跟我们一起去吗? |
[04:22] | Oh! Hey! Would you like to come with us? | |
[04:26] | Oh! Yes! Good God. | 好的!老天啊 |
[04:29] | I hope I didn’t make you work that hard to sell my apartment. | 但愿当初你帮我卖公寓时 我没让你太辛苦 |
[04:31] | Oh, you did! | 你有的 |
[04:41] | It’s true. Everyone does look sexier in ski gear. | 确实 穿着滑雪装备 大家看起来都更性感了 |
[04:44] | I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was like, “Oh, hey, James Bond.” | 我无意中瞥见镜子里的自己 心想:“嗨 詹姆斯邦德” |
[04:48] | Play it cool, 007, when you find your man with the golden dick. | 邦德 等找到那个 有金色“手枪”的男人时 你得冷静点 |
[04:51] | -Hah! | |
[04:52] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[04:53] | Oh, hey, look! Pink is back! Who missed it? | 嘿 快看!粉色又回归时尚了! 有谁想念粉色吗? |
[04:57] | -Anyone? -It’s YSL. Thank you. | -有人吗? -是圣罗兰的 拜托 |
[05:00] | -A woman at the shop told me– -“I have the same one”? | 店里有个女人告诉我… “我也有件一样的”? |
[05:06] | -It’s all they had in my size! -A ladies’ 14? | -我这尺寸的就这么一件! -女士14号? |
[05:09] | Oh, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[05:10] | You paid thousands of dollars for yours. I paid 80. Who’s the fool now? | 你花了好几千买了你这一身 我只付了80美元 谁才是傻瓜? |
[05:14] | Girls, you’re both pretty. Can we ski now, please? | 姑娘们 你们俩都很漂亮 现在可以滑雪了吗? |
[05:17] | Yo. What’s up, brother? | 你好吗 兄弟? |
[05:19] | What’s up, brother? | 你好吗 兄弟? |
[05:20] | You know that guy? | 你认识那个人? |
[05:21] | No, just sayin’ what’s up. I bet he did Jack and Jill as a kid too. | 不认识 只是打个招呼 他小时候肯定也去过“杰克和吉尔” |
[05:24] | What’s Jack and Jill? | “杰克和吉尔”是什么? |
[05:25] | It’s a social club some Black parents make their kids join | 是个社交俱乐部 一些黑人家长会让自己的孩子参加 |
[05:28] | to learn to ski and other bougie shit. | 学习滑雪和其他世俗的狗屁活动 |
[05:30] | Aw! Billy. That was kind of sweet, | 比利 能听到你 讲一些无关性爱的故事 真是太好了 |
[05:33] | hearing you tell a story that wasn’t about sex. | |
[05:35] | I did get my first hand job on a ski lift. | 别人第一次帮我打手枪 是在滑雪缆车上 |
[05:37] | -Okay. -Oh, oh! There he is! Oh! Blue camo! | 好吧 他在那里!蓝色迷彩男! 去啊! |
[05:40] | -Ooh! Go! -Blue– Oh– | |
[05:42] | -What are you waitin’ for? -I– I don’t know. | -你在等什么? -我不知道 |
[05:44] | -See you at the bottom, you big bottom! -Oh, you! | 下面见啦 你这个大受! 你这家伙! |
[05:48] | Ow! | |
[05:52] | Hey, Corey, right? | 嘿 是科里吧? |
[05:55] | Michael Lawson. We met two years ago in Cleveland. | 麦克罗森 我们两年前在克利夫兰认识的 |
[05:58] | At the– at the Realtor conference. | 是那个房地产经纪人会议上 |
[06:01] | Michael from New York. Of course I remember. | 来自纽约的麦克 我当然记得你 |
[06:03] | -Nice to see you here. -You too. | -很高兴在这里见到你 -我也是 |
[06:05] | I remember you had that boyfriend. | 我记得你当时有那位男朋友 |
[06:08] | I don’t remember these shoulders. Somebody’s been hittin’ the gym. | 我可不记得你的肩膀这么硬朗 有人在坚持健身呢 |
[06:11] | Um… About that… | 说到那件事… |
[06:13] | Oh! | |
[06:14] | -Sorry! -He’s… | -抱歉! -他… |
[06:16] | We’re not together anymore. I don’t have a boyfriend! | 我们已经分手了 我没有男朋友了! |
[06:21] | I’m single now! | 我现在单身了! |
[06:33] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:34] | I was mid flirt, then next thing I know, I’m going ass backwards down the mountain. | 我还在和他调情 接下来 我就连滚带爬地滚下了山 |
[06:38] | Babe, it’s gay ski weekend. | 宝贝 这是同性恋滑雪周末 |
[06:40] | Not gay ski afternoon. You’ll see him again. | 不是同性恋滑雪下午 你还会再见到他的 |
[06:42] | You’re right. Keep your eyes peeled for a blue camo coat. | 你说得对 帮我盯着穿蓝色迷彩大衣的人 好消息是 我只见过一件那样的外衣 |
[06:46] | Hmm. Good news, it’s the only coat like that I’ve seen. | |
[06:49] | Bad news, there’s two other women over there in Stanley’s outfit. | 坏消息是 那边还有两个女士 穿着和斯坦利一样的衣服 |
[06:53] | I don’t care. I got lucky wearing a cheerleader skirt once for Halloween. | 我不在乎 我在万圣节 穿过一次啦啦队裙 然后和人上床了 |
[06:57] | I am not gonna let ladies’ ski pants bring me down. | 我不会让女士滑雪裤打倒我 |
[07:00] | -Wow. -Oh my. | -我的天 -撒旦肉桂威士忌来暖暖身? |
[07:01] | Fireball shots to warm up? | |
[07:02] | -N– no, thanks. -Yes, please! | -不用了 谢谢 -好的! |
[07:04] | -Why not? -One of these at this altitude equals two. | -何乐不为? -在高原 喝一杯的效果相当于两杯 |
[07:08] | -Please. -Don’t start with the drink math, Stanley. | 别跟我说什么酒量数学了 斯坦利 |
[07:13] | Michael! How funny you are here. | 麦克!你居然也在这里 |
[07:15] | I never see you at these sexy gay weekends. | 我从没在这种 性感同性恋周末活动中见过你 |
[07:18] | Hello, Horst. | 你好 霍斯特 |
[07:19] | I heard you were dumped. | 我听说你被甩了 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. But now you’re in the same boat as the rest of us, ja? | 真遗憾 看来你现在 和我们都在同一条船上了? |
[07:24] | Care to join me and my ski pals for dinner? | 想和我还有我的滑雪伙伴 一起吃晚餐吗? |
[07:26] | -No, thanks. I’m here with my own friends. -Hi. | 不用了 谢谢 我有自己的朋友 -嗨 -嗨 |
[07:30] | Hi, what a good idea. Boys’ trip! | 嗨 真是个好主意啊 男生之旅! |
[07:33] | It’s the perfect thing to do when your hot ex is on a romantic getaway in Miami. | 当你的帅气前任去迈阿密浪漫度假时 这绝对是个完美的选择 |
[07:38] | What are you talking about? Colin’s in Miami? | 你在说什么?柯林去了迈阿密? |
[07:41] | Ja. My favorite instructor at Barry’s Boot Camp’s ex-husband Robbie | 我在柏瑞健身房里最爱的教练 他的前夫罗比在和柯林约会 |
[07:44] | is dating him. | |
[07:45] | I saw a picture of them in Miami on his Instagram. | 我在他的照片墙 看到了他们在迈阿密的照片 |
[07:47] | Why didn’t you tell me you split up? He really was so hot. | 你怎么没告诉我你们分手了? 他真的好帅噢 |
[07:53] | We’ll be at the fondue pot at 8:00. | 我们会在8点吃奶酪火锅炉 |
[07:54] | I’ll save you a fork if you change your mind. | 我会给你留一把叉子 以防你改变心意 |
[07:58] | -Oh my God. -Michael, don’t get crazy. | -我的天啊 -麦克 别生气 |
[08:01] | Yeah, maybe Eva Braun over there is mistaken. | 是啊 也许那位爱娃布劳恩误会了 |
[08:03] | You heard him. | 你也听到了 他在柏瑞健身房 最爱的教练的前夫罗比的照片墙上 |
[08:04] | He saw them on his favorite Barry’s Boot Camp instructor’s | |
[08:06] | ex-husband Robbie’s Instagram. | 看到了他们的照片 |
[08:08] | Well, whatever. This is the last thing you should be thinking about. | 随便吧 这是你现在最不该想的事情 |
[08:11] | Do you think it’s just a fling, or this Robbie’s a real person with a real job? | 他们是一时寻欢 还是说 这个罗比是个有正经工作的正经人? |
[08:15] | And if they’re on some romantic getaway in Miami, do you think this is serious? | 他们去迈阿密浪漫度假 你觉得这代表他们是认真的吗? |
[08:19] | Wh– what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[08:20] | I’m searching Horst’s Instagram for Robbie’s profile. | 我在霍斯特的照片墙上 搜索罗比的主页 |
[08:23] | Wait, you don’t think Colin would bring him to the Jonathans’ wedding, do you? | 等等 柯林应该不会带他 去参加乔纳森的婚礼吧? |
[08:27] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[08:28] | I’m going to have to sit there and watch Colin start his new future. Shit! | 我只能坐在那里 眼看着柯林开启他的新未来 该死! |
[08:33] | Horst knows, like, eight Robbies, and half of them have private accounts. | 霍斯特认识八个叫罗比的人 其中一半都是隐私账号 |
[08:37] | Michael, snap out of it! | 麦克 别再闹了! |
[08:39] | You have Corey. | 你还有科里 |
[08:40] | Or you will when you remember you’re at gay ski weekend to have fun, | 或者你会有的 当你记起自己来这里是为了享乐 |
[08:44] | not obsess over your ex. | 而不是纠结自己的前任 |
[08:45] | Exactly. Let it go. | 没错 放手吧 |
[08:49] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:50] | I have Corey. I don’t need to care about where Colin is. I will. | 我还有科里 我不必在乎柯林在哪里 我会的 |
[08:54] | I will let it go, for real. | 我会放手的 真的 |
[08:56] | But I will take one more of those fireball shots! | 不过我得再来一杯撒旦肉桂威士忌! |
[09:05] | -Sorry, you’re not on the list. | 对不起 名单上没有你 |
[09:07] | Fuck that list. | 去他的名单 |
[09:08] | Do you see two fine-ass ladies tryin’ to get in the club? | 你没看到 两位美臀女士想要进入夜店吗? |
[09:11] | Can you look again under Suzanne Prentiss, double S, as in super special? | 能不能再查一下“苏珊普伦蒂斯” 斯是“斯文”的斯? |
[09:15] | Didn’t you two yell at me when I worked at Soho House? | 我在苏活夜店工作的时候 你们两位是不是冲我吼过? |
[09:18] | -Nope. Never been. -That’s racist. | -不对 从来没有 -这可是种族歧视 |
[09:21] | Okay. Just check with Trey. | 好 你去问问特雷 |
[09:24] | Fine. Step aside, please. | 好吧 请让开一下 |
[09:27] | Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo! | |
[09:28] | And remind him that it’s Kai’s mother plus two. | 提醒他 是凯的妈妈加两个客人 |
[09:32] | What a minute, plus two? Who else is comin’? | 等一下 两个客人?还有谁要来? |
[09:34] | Oh, client. She’s about to get a divorce. | 一个客户 她要离婚了 |
[09:37] | She wants to rub it in her ex-husband’s face that she’s partyin’ at Ten West. | 想向前夫炫耀一下 自己能来十西夜店玩 |
[09:40] | Okay, I get that. But how is she? Is she chill? | 好吧 我理解 但她人怎么样?好相处吗? |
[09:43] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[09:46] | I laid out 15 outfits on the bed and then just went with all black. | 我在床上摆了15套衣服 然后选了套全黑的 |
[09:50] | I look like I flew here on a broom. | 我看起来像是骑着扫帚飞来的女巫 |
[09:52] | You look great. | 你看起来很漂亮 我都想和你亲热了 |
[09:53] | -So great I wanna make out with ya. -Oh! | |
[09:55] | -Ha-ha! | |
[09:56] | Trey vouched. | 特雷确认了 |
[09:57] | -You can go up. -Thank you. | -你们可以进去了 -谢谢 |
[09:59] | Attitude! | 什么态度! |
[10:00] | You must be Mia. I’m Claire Lewis. Thank you for letting me crash your party. | 你一定是米娅吧 我是克莱尔刘易斯 谢谢你让我不请自来 |
[10:04] | -Let’s check my fur. | 我去存下皮草 |
[10:07] | You won’t like her at first, but you’ll warm up as the night goes on. | 一开始你不会喜欢她 但相处久了 你们会热络起来的 |
[10:11] | Appreciate the heads-up. | 谢谢你提醒 |
[10:12] | -Let’s go, ladies! -Whoo! | 我们走吧 女士们! |
[10:14] | -Hey! | 嗨! |
[10:16] | Oh, this is cute! We got cute ones in here tonight! | 太可爱了!今晚的派对是可爱风! |
[10:20] | Aah! | |
[10:22] | Oh my God, look! | 天啊 快看! |
[10:23] | Suzanne! | 苏珊! |
[10:24] | Oh, hey, Trey. | 嗨 特雷 |
[10:25] | I’m so sorry. Kai asked me to put you on the list, and I spaced. | 真的对不起 凯让我把你加在名单上 我给忘了 |
[10:29] | I feel awful, trust me. I don’t like to disappoint a beautiful woman. | 我真的很内疚 我可不想让这么漂亮的女士失望 |
[10:33] | First drink is on me. | 第一杯我来请客 |
[10:35] | You guys wanna order, or should I surprise you? | 你们想自己点 还是由我来拿主意? |
[10:38] | You can surprise me with a double Belvedere up with two olives, very cold. | 你可以帮我拿主意 我要双倍雪树伏特加 加两个橄榄 超级冰的那种 |
[10:42] | -Make it three. -All right. | -要三杯 -好吧 |
[10:44] | Suzanne, I think that young man has a little thing for you. | 苏珊 我觉得那个年轻人对你有好感 |
[10:47] | I have told her that! | 我告诉过她的! |
[10:50] | He flirts with her so hard every time we use him to get into places. | 每次我们利用他进入夜店时 他总是跟她使劲调情 |
[10:53] | Stop. | 别说了 哪怕真是这样也不行 何况根本不是这么回事 那可是我儿子的挚友 不考虑! |
[10:54] | Even if that were true, which it’s not, that is my son’s best friend. Pass! | |
[10:58] | Come on. Wouldn’t it be nice to spend a romantic evening with a young man | 拜托 和一个 想进入你私处的年轻人共度浪漫夜晚 |
[11:03] | who wants to get into your vagina, rather than one who came out of it? | 总比从你的私处生出来的人要好吧? |
[11:06] | -She’s funny! | 她很有趣! |
[11:08] | -Warming. -Mm-hmm! | 热络中 |
[11:10] | Okay, someone take a picture of me here so I can make my ex-husband feel like shit! | 帮我拍个照片 这样我就能好好报复一下前夫了! |
[11:13] | No, no, no, no, no! They don’t allow pics here. They will throw us out. | 不行!这里不允许拍照 他们会赶我们出去的 |
[11:17] | -We have to be stealth about this. -And you can’t post on Instagram. | -我们必须偷偷摸摸拍 -而且你不能在照片墙上发 |
[11:20] | My friend Marcus tagged a pic here. | 我的朋友马库斯发了加标签的照片 |
[11:22] | They came after him like the Scientologists went after Leah. | 他们一直追究他 就像科学教追究丽亚一样 |
[11:25] | I’m not on any of those things. | 我不用那些东西 |
[11:27] | I’m going to text a photo to my oldest child, | 我会给我家大女儿发个照片 |
[11:29] | the one who’s still a daughter, | 那个依然是女儿的孩子 |
[11:31] | because she’s mad at her father for dating someone barely older than she is. | 因为她很不爽 父亲和一个 比自己大不了几岁的女人在一起 |
[11:35] | I use my kids to fuck with my ex-husband too! | 我也会利用我的孩子去搞前夫! |
[11:38] | I mean, the shit I’ve gotten away with. I should be the KGB. | 我侥幸逃脱的那些破事 我应该去克格勃才对 |
[11:42] | This is the fun you missed out on, not knowing who Kai’s father is. | 这可是你错过的乐趣 毕竟你不知道凯的父亲是谁 |
[11:45] | I also missed out on gettin’ left like you two. | 不像你们 我也错过了被人抛弃的乐趣 |
[11:50] | -Oh… -Okay. Still fresh. | 好吧 玩笑开得太早了 我理解 |
[11:52] | -I get it. -I’m sorry. | |
[11:53] | Here we go. Have a seat. | 来吧 请坐吧 |
[11:55] | Ooh! Thank you, Trey. This is cute skrt. | 谢谢你 特雷 这里真是可爱爆了 |
[12:03] | I’ve also got a little molly if you’re looking. | 如果你想的话 我这里也有一些快乐丸 |
[12:06] | -Oh no. Who do you think I am? I can’t! -Not so fast! | -不行 你以为我是谁?我可不能! -别拒绝这么快! |
[12:10] | I’ve never done it. My kids are grown. What am I waiting for? | 我从来没嗑过 我的孩子都成人了 我还等什么? 洛佩兹在《舞女大盗》里嗑药时 看着很有趣 |
[12:14] | And it looked so fun when J. Lo did it in Hustlers. | |
[12:18] | -That’s two yeses to your one no. | 所以两个同意 一个反对 |
[12:21] | Okay, fine. Ju– Maybe just a smidge. | 好吧 那就来一点点吧 |
[12:27] | Oh! | |
[12:29] | -Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! | |
[12:32] | Oh, I’m so excited! | |
[12:33] | Either he’s already done some of that, or he is dying to get wit’ you. | 要么他是嗑药了 要么他超级想跟你搞到一起 |
[12:39] | Is that okay to say that? “Get wit’ you?” | 可以这样说吗?“搞到一起?” |
[12:41] | -I’mma need to sit wit’ it. -I’m on board. | -我得思考一下 -我觉得没问题 |
[12:43] | Okay! | |
[12:48] | I am so lucky that you are both my best friends. | 我真的很幸运 能有你们做我的挚友 |
[12:53] | And I’m forever grateful that you get to be with me | 我会永远感激 在我人生破败之时 |
[12:55] | -while my life is literally falling apart. -Oh! | 你们能够和我在一起 |
[12:58] | Take it easy with the booze there, gushy. | 别喝得太猛了 借酒消愁的家伙 |
[13:00] | You don’t wanna cross over into wasted sorority girl territory. | 你可不能走进醉酒姐妹领域 |
[13:03] | I’m not wasted. I promise. | 我没喝醉 我保证 |
[13:05] | Or sad. Or thinking about Colin. | 我也不伤心 也没在想柯林 |
[13:09] | -I need to find Horst. -No, you don’t. | -我要去找霍斯特 -不 你不能去 |
[13:11] | I do, as a matter of fact, because I sent him many texts, | 我得去 因为我给他发了好多条信息 |
[13:15] | and none of them have gone through ’cause the service here sucks. | 没有一条发出去 因为这里的信号烂死了 |
[13:18] | -Okay, let’s get an espresso in you, huh? -Good idea. | -我们去给你拿杯意式浓缩咖啡吧 -好主意 |
[13:21] | -You stay right there. -Stay. Don’t move. | -你留在那里 -待着别动 |
[13:25] | -I think he’s had four of those fireballs. -Yeah. | 他好像喝了四杯撒旦肉桂威士忌 也就是相当于八杯 |
[13:28] | Which, as we know, equals eight. | |
[13:32] | -What’s up? -Oh, cute. | -你好吗? -好可爱噢 |
[13:39] | Michael. | 麦克 |
[13:40] | -I thought I lost you on the slopes. -Corey. You’re he– here. | 我以为在坡上把你丢了 科里 你来了 |
[13:45] | And in a robe. | 而且穿着睡袍 |
[13:47] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你来着 |
[13:49] | Nah. | 没事 |
[13:51] | Oh, by the way, I don’t have a boyfriend. | 对了 我没有男朋友 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I heard. So did the entire mountain. You know, the echo. | 我听到了 整座山的人都听到了 你懂的 回声很大 |
[13:57] | Right. | 是啊 好吧 |
[13:59] | Cool, cool. | |
[14:02] | Um… | |
[14:04] | Glad there wasn’t an avalanche. | 还好没有引起雪崩 |
[14:07] | Well, | 嗯 |
[14:09] | there is still time to make this mountain shake. | 我们还有时间震一震这座山 |
[14:14] | -Come find me in the hot tub. -Absolutely. | -来热水浴缸里找我 -没问题 |
[14:23] | Guys! Guys! | 各位! |
[14:25] | I found Corey. He wants me to meet him in the hot tub! | 我找到科里了 他想让我去热水浴缸里找他! |
[14:28] | -All right! -Aw! | -好极了!快把这个喝完 -对 |
[14:29] | -Well, knock this back. -Yeah. | |
[14:30] | -Knock it back. -Put on a robe and get your ass in there. | -快点喝 -换上睡袍 赶紧去找他 |
[14:34] | -Mm– -Pyeoww! | |
[14:35] | -Oh! -Hey, that’s hot! | 嘿 好性感! |
[14:37] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[14:41] | So you gonna let me– Okay. Don’t tell a soul. | |
[14:53] | Horst, wait up! | 霍斯特 等等! |
[15:07] | Michael! | 麦克! |
[15:08] | We missed you at fondue! | 你没来吃奶酪火锅炉! |
[15:10] | Now we’re dancing off the bread and the cheese. | 我们正努力甩掉刚吃的面包和奶酪 |
[15:12] | Horst, you follow four Robbies and 12 Roberts, | 霍斯特 你关注了四个罗比 还有12个罗伯特 |
[15:16] | and almost all of them have private accounts. | 其中大部分都把账户设成了隐私 |
[15:18] | I need to see that guy’s Instagram page. | 我要看看那家伙的照片墙首页 |
[15:20] | I apologize for telling you about Robbie. That was a bad thing for a friend to do. | 很抱歉告诉你罗比的事 朋友不该做这种坏事的 |
[15:25] | Are we friend… | 我们是朋… |
[15:27] | Never mind. Um… | 算了 |
[15:28] | I need to see Robbie’s account, please. | 我要看看罗比的首页 拜托了 |
[15:30] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? You are a crier. I’ve seen it. | 你确定这是好主意吗? 你很爱哭的 我见过 |
[15:34] | -Just let me see the damn picture! -Oh God. | -快点让我看看照片! -天啊 给你 |
[15:39] | Ugh! Here. | |
[15:43] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[15:46] | Colin looks so happy. | 柯林看起来很开心 |
[15:48] | It’s not his fake smile like in family pictures. | 这可不是家庭合影里的那种假笑 |
[15:52] | That’s his real smile, like when he looks at money. | 这是他看到钱时的那种真笑 |
[15:54] | Please tell me Robbie’s a cater waiter. | 拜托告诉我 罗比只是个服务生 |
[15:57] | He’s a successful architect. | 他是个成功的建筑师 |
[15:59] | Like super driven to make up for his small penis? | 是那种因为鸡鸡太小 所以超级努力工作的人? |
[16:02] | Nein. | 不 |
[16:03] | Is that German for no? | 是德语的“不”吗? |
[16:06] | Oh, I guess not. Oh God. | 看样子并不是 天啊 |
[16:09] | That poor Speedo. It’s working so hard. | 可怜的泳裤 都快撑不住了 |
[16:13] | May I have my phone back now? | 可以把手机还给我了吗? |
[16:16] | I can unlock some hot private photos on his Grindr if you want. | 如果你想的话 我可以解锁他在Grindr上的私密照片 |
[16:27] | …that big a deal for purple lingerie to be lying around… | 紫色内裤成为风尚 居然成了大事 |
[16:29] | -I have no idea! -Now it’s a thing? | -我也不知道! -现在成风尚了 对吧? |
[16:31] | -Cheers. | -Cheers. -干杯 -干杯 |
[16:32] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? 你不是去热水浴缸找科里了吗? |
[16:34] | -I thought you were in the tub with Corey. -Hey! Whoa! | |
[16:36] | Whoa, hey, that’s six! Oh! | 哇 这可是六杯了! |
[16:38] | Uh, which is really 12. He should be in rehab. | 也就相当于12杯 他得去戒酒所了 |
[16:40] | Colin’s moved on with a hot architect | 柯林找到了一个性感的建筑师 |
[16:43] | who is younger, better-looking, and way more successful than me. | 比我年轻 比我帅气 而且比我成功得多 |
[16:47] | Oh, come on, that just means it’s time for you to move on too. | 拜托 这意味着你也该往前看了 |
[16:50] | I can definitely think of one good way to do that. | 我绝对能想到一个往前看的好办法 -那是热水浴缸吗? -谁会在热水浴缸里游泳? |
[16:53] | Huh? | |
[16:55] | Whoosh! | |
[16:56] | Brrr! | |
[16:58] | -Bub-bub-bub-bub-bub-bub! -Is that supposed to be a hot tub? | |
[17:01] | -Yes! -Who swims in a hot tub? | |
[17:03] | It wasn’t swimming. I mean, it was saying water. Hot water. | 那不是游泳 我是指水 热水 |
[17:11] | -Newsflash. I love molly. | 报告一下 我爱快乐丸 |
[17:14] | I like the way the lights glow. | 我喜欢灯光闪烁的样子 |
[17:16] | I love the feel of the glass in my hand. | 我喜欢玻璃杯在我手中的感觉 |
[17:20] | It’s all just extra. | 一切感觉都很过火 |
[17:23] | Did I use that right? Extra? | 我说得对吗?过火? |
[17:25] | -You actually did. -Yeah. | 你确实说对了 我觉得自己很美 |
[17:26] | Oh! And I feel beautiful. | |
[17:30] | Which is so welcome. | 这种感觉很棒 |
[17:31] | Would you take a picture of me now, when I’m feeling so beautiful? | 能不能趁我感觉自己很美时 帮我照一张照片? |
[17:34] | Yes. But let’s be real cool about it. Hand me the phone. Nice and easy. | 可以 但我们要低调一些 把手机给我 轻松自然的样子 |
[17:39] | Hurry up. Do it quick. Do it right now. | 快点 马上拍 |
[17:42] | Ooh! | |
[17:44] | Your phone will be waiting at the door when you leave, or I can walk you out now. | 你可以在离开时取走手机 或者我现在就带你出去 |
[17:47] | It’s not mine. It’s hers. | 不是我的 是她的 |
[17:49] | How about I give you $200, | 不如我给你200美元 |
[17:52] | and you give me my phone back, and we pretend like this never happened? | 你把手机还给我 我们假装什么都没发生过? |
[17:57] | Ugh! Youth and their ethics. Exhausting! | 年轻人恪守尽责 真烦死人了! |
[18:03] | Don’t get me in trouble, woman. Or you’re gonna owe me. | 别给我惹麻烦 女士 否则你会欠我一个人情 |
[18:07] | Big. | 大人情 |
[18:09] | My God! | 天啊! |
[18:11] | Suzanne, wake up, girl! That boy wants to get all up on you. | 苏珊 醒醒啊 姑娘! 那个男孩简直对你魂不守舍了 |
[18:15] | It is as plain as day. | 这也太明显了吧 |
[18:18] | What do you think “owe me big” means? | 你觉得“欠我大人情”是什么意思? |
[18:20] | Okay, okay, I gotta admit, | 好吧 我得承认 |
[18:22] | it seems like he’s working me, but I can’t believe it. | 他似乎是在勾搭我 但我不敢相信 |
[18:24] | I’m his friend’s mother. | 我是他朋友的妈妈啊 |
[18:29] | Oh! | |
[18:30] | It’s on! | 盯上你了! |
[18:32] | Can I say that? “It’s on.” | 我能这么说吗?“盯上你了” |
[18:34] | It’s all fine, girl. Stop askin’ us. | 没事的 姑娘 别再问我们能不能说了 |
[18:38] | No fucking way. | 他妈的不会吧 |
[18:41] | Claire! | 克莱尔! |
[18:43] | Oh… my. | 天啊 |
[18:46] | Ooh, what a surprise. | 真是没想到啊 |
[18:47] | Uh… Suzanne, Mia, this is Henry, my ex-husband. | 苏珊 米娅 这位是亨利 我的前夫 |
[18:54] | And… Oh. | 还有… |
[18:56] | Sorry, I’ve forgotten your name. | 抱歉 我忘了你的名字 |
[18:58] | Layla. | 莱拉 |
[18:59] | -Hello. -Hey. | -你好 -嗨 |
[19:01] | It’s so odd seeing you here. | 在这里见到你还真奇怪 |
[19:04] | It’s like spotting Jane Austen at CBGB’s. | 感觉就像在朋克酒吧里看到简奥斯汀 我明白 因为我这种人 才不会来这种时尚的市中心夜店 |
[19:07] | Oh! I get it. | |
[19:08] | Because I’m so out of place at a hip, downtown club. | |
[19:11] | Well, what’s funny is that I’m shocked to see you here. | 有趣的是 我没想到会在这里见到你 |
[19:15] | It’s nice they didn’t reject you a fifth time. | 幸好他们没有第五次拒绝你 |
[19:17] | -Well, I’m a member. I got us in. -Oh. | 我是会员 是我带他进来的 |
[19:20] | I thought you had to be at least 21 to belong here. | 我以为要年满21岁才能来这里呢 |
[19:23] | Be nice, Claire. I’m actually happy for you. | 友善一些 克莱尔 我其实很为你开心 |
[19:26] | You’re getting out, trying new things. | 你在出门社交 尝试新事物 |
[19:28] | And who am I to say you won’t meet someone here? | 说不定你能在这里遇到某个人呢 |
[19:30] | Some old pots find new lids. | 有些旧锅会找到新盖子嘛 |
[19:32] | Oh, Henry, you are such a fool. | 亨利 你可真是个傻瓜 |
[19:36] | You think you’re winning, | 你以为自己赢了 |
[19:38] | but you look like you’re being escorted around by your nurse. | 但你的样子 只像个被护士搀扶的老家伙而已 |
[19:41] | And I am not on the prowl | 我可不是为了到处寻找年轻人才来的 如果你在暗示这种意思 |
[19:43] | for a– a young piece of ass, if that’s what you’re implying. | |
[19:47] | I already have a lid for my pot. | 我已经给自己找到锅盖了 |
[19:50] | Mm! | |
[19:54] | Mm! | |
[19:56] | That’s right. I’m fluid! | 没错 我可是流动的! |
[19:58] | Now please go away before I ask Trey, that’s the bartender, whose name I know, | 拜托你快点离开 不然我会叫特雷 也就是酒保 我可知道他的名字 |
[20:04] | to make you go away. | 叫他让你离开 |
[20:07] | Good luck, ladies. | 祝你们好运 女士们 |
[20:09] | Bye! | 再见! |
[20:13] | Wow! | |
[20:15] | That felt really good. | 感觉真是太棒了 |
[20:20] | That fat fuck didn’t know what hit him. | 那个混蛋胖子根本毫无头绪 |
[20:23] | You think he’s fat? I hope we never run into each other after the holidays. | 你觉得他是胖子? 但愿我们别在度假后碰面 |
[20:27] | I won that round, didn’t I? | 这一局我赢了 是吧? |
[20:29] | Ooh, you did! | 没错! |
[20:31] | We’re gonna have to have a little talk about consent later, but you did win. | 我们之后得聊聊征求同意的问题 但你确实赢了 |
[20:40] | -Oh! -You made it! | 你来了! |
[20:43] | May I… | 我能… |
[20:45] | -Corey, may I… May I join you? -Hi. | 科里 我能…加入你吗? |
[20:47] | I’d be bummed if you didn’t. | 当然 不然我会很伤心的 |
[20:55] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[20:57] | Ah… Ooh! Ooh! | |
[21:00] | -Feels good? | 感觉不错吧? |
[21:01] | -Ooh! | |
[21:02] | Finally, | 终于 |
[21:03] | I am all… | 我完全… |
[21:06] | I promise I’m all yours. | 我保证 我完全属于你了 这里热吗?你热吗? |
[21:18] | Is it hot in here? Are you hot? | |
[21:21] | -You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[21:25] | I mean, I know you’re hot, but are you also aggressively warm? | 我知道你很热辣 但你也感觉超级热吗? |
[21:30] | -Are you okay? -Yeah, no, I’m– Yeah, I’m good. | -你没事吧? -没事 我很好 |
[21:32] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[21:33] | It’s just I think I had too many of those fireballs and fajitas. | 我可能喝了太多撒旦肉桂威士忌 吃了太多法西塔饼 |
[21:39] | -Oh! | |
[21:40] | -No! | |
[21:41] | No! No, no!2 | 不要! |
[21:42] | -No! No, no! | -不要! -天啊!好恶心 |
[21:44] | -God! Yuck! | |
[21:47] | That was bad. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[21:49] | Oh! Disgusting! | 恶心! |
[21:50] | You turned that hot tub into a Chipotle bowl. | 你把那个热水浴缸变成了辣椒酱碗 |
[21:53] | -But I feel better now. -Mm. | 但我现在感觉好多了 |
[21:55] | How– how is Corey? | 科里怎么样了? |
[21:56] | Oh, just delighted. | 开心极了 你们一起共享了食物 慢点 冰上女王 |
[21:57] | -You shared a meal together. | |
[21:59] | -Oh! -Easy there, Tonya Harding. | |
[22:02] | -Hey, let’s go to the top of the… -Oh! | 嘿 我们去顶部… |
[22:04] | Tomorrow, we’ll go to the top of the lift. We can go at 8:00 a.m. | 明天我们去缆车顶部 我们8点就去 |
[22:07] | Totally. But don’t talk. There’s a breath thing. | 没问题 别说话 你的口气很难闻 |
[22:10] | Had I known this was where my night was headed, | 早知道今晚会变成这样 我就租一双更抓地的靴子了 |
[22:12] | I’d have rented grippier boots. | |
[22:14] | -I love you guys so much. -Oof! | 我好爱你们 |
[22:16] | -Okay, we love you too. -I lo– No, so much. | -好的 我们也爱你 -不 我超爱你们 |
[22:19] | I know, so much. | 我知道 超爱的 |
[22:20] | And the eighth time you tell your friends you love ’em, | 等你第八次向朋友们倾诉你的爱时 |
[22:22] | you might wanna kneel down near a toilet. | 或许你该找个马桶趴下 |
[22:25] | Can we hurry? I have an eager-to-please hotel clerk waiting in my room! | 能快点吗?我的房间里 还有个前台服务生急等我去取悦呢! |
[22:28] | All right, hold on to Michael while I unlock the door. | 好吧 扶好麦克 我去开门 |
[22:32] | -Oh! | |
[22:33] | Whew! | |
[22:35] | Oh, what’s up? | 你好吗? |
[22:37] | -Oh! Michael! -What– | 麦克! |
[22:41] | And guess who noticed that kiss? | 猜猜谁注意到了刚才那个吻? |
[22:45] | Girl, you need to make this happen. | 姑娘 你得开始行动了 |
[22:48] | She is so right. | 她说得没错 |
[22:49] | He’s obviously just waiting for you to go make the first move out of respect. | 他显然是出于尊重 在等你迈出第一步呢 |
[22:53] | Men are terrified of women now, as they should be. | 男人现在害怕女人 当然这也是应该的 |
[22:57] | You’re not gonna stop hounding me until I go over there, are you? | 除非我过去找他 不然你们不会闭嘴的 是吧? |
[23:00] | Hey, Trey! You got a sec? | 嘿 特雷!你有空吗? 那么 |
[23:08] | Uh… So, um… | |
[23:11] | I’m feeling kind of weird about everything you’ve seen me do tonight, | 你今晚看到了我所做的一切 我感觉有些不自在 |
[23:15] | and I would love it if you didn’t mention it to Kai. | 麻烦你别跟凯说这些 |
[23:18] | What are you talking about? You’re allowed to do whatever you want. | 你说什么?你想做什么都可以啊 |
[23:22] | In theory. Yeah. | 理论上讲 是的 |
[23:23] | But the, um… the molly, | 但快乐丸 |
[23:26] | the kiss, | 那个吻 |
[23:27] | you and me flirting. | 你和我调情 |
[23:29] | Oh! Oh shit, did that upset you? | 该死!我让你为难了吗? |
[23:31] | That’s just part of the bartender’s job. I flirt with everybody. | 那只是酒保的工作 我跟所有人都会调情 |
[23:35] | That guy in the black suit thinks we’re going to the Hamptons for the weekend. | 穿黑西装的那个人 还以为我们周末要去汉普顿呢 |
[23:39] | Oh! | |
[23:41] | Oh, cool. No, I, um… | 好吧 我… |
[23:43] | I knew– I knew that. I was just playing with you too. | 我早就知道 我只是在耍你呢 |
[23:46] | And Kai would be fine with all this, by the way. | 顺便说一句 凯对此也没有意见 |
[23:49] | Maybe, but I need to keep a certain image with him. | 也许吧 但我得对他保持某种形象 |
[23:52] | It’s been a lot of pressure, single momming it all these years, | 这些年来 做单身妈妈的压力很大 |
[23:56] | being his mother and his father. | 又当妈又当爹 |
[23:57] | Well, hey, at least you won’t have to do that much longer | 至少你不必再这样下去了 毕竟他找到了自己的爸爸 |
[23:59] | now that he found his dad. | |
[24:04] | Uh… | |
[24:06] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[24:08] | The music got really loud. One more time? | 音乐太吵了 再说一遍? |
[24:11] | I said now that he found his dad. You know, on 23andMe. | 我说他在基因检测网站上找到爸爸了 |
[24:15] | Maybe it’ll ease some of that pressure, and you’ll finally get to just be his mom. | 也许你的压力能小点 你终于可以只做妈妈了 |
[24:22] | Oh fuck, did you not know this? Uh– He told me he was gonna tell you! | 妈的 你不知道吗? 他说他会告诉你的! |
[24:26] | No, no, no. He– He, um… No, he did. | 不 他…没有 他告诉我了 他告诉我了 是啊 |
[24:28] | -Oh. -No, he… | |
[24:31] | He told me. Yeah. Uh… | |
[24:34] | I, um… I was just ridin’ a serious wave. Feelin’ a little too high. | 我只是有些嗑嗨了 感觉有点飘 |
[24:38] | It’s your fault, boy! | 都是你的错 小子! |
[24:41] | So, um… | 所以… |
[24:44] | Yeah, so I’m good if you’re good, and, um… go work, flirt, do your thing. | 如果你没事 那我也没事 去工作吧 和人调调情 做你的事吧 别对凯说什么 |
[24:50] | Um… And zip it with Kai. | |
[24:53] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[24:54] | -Yeah? -Mm. | 好吗? |
[24:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:04] | Uh-huh. | |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:10] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[25:11] | That was the front desk. They’re draining the hot tub. | 是前台打来的 他们在给热水浴缸排水 |
[25:15] | I’m assuming the hazmat charges are on our bill. | 我猜这项紧急服务的费用 会加在我们的账单上 |
[25:17] | Oh God. Is that when this happened? | 天啊 是发生这件事的时候吗? |
[25:21] | That was later. Billy dropped you on your face. | 那是后来的事了 比利让你摔了一脸 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry. It was just a quick hello. | 对不起 我只是跟人打个招呼而已 |
[25:26] | I can’t believe this is the face I’m gonna have at the Jonathans’ wedding | 真不敢相信 我要顶着这张脸去参加乔纳森的婚礼 |
[25:30] | where I have to see Colin after he’s refreshed from a weekend in Miami | 还会见到在迈阿密休息了一个周末 |
[25:34] | having great sex with his hot new architect boyfriend. | 和热辣建筑师新男友 激情性爱后的柯林 |
[25:37] | You don’t know that. I mean, the sex could be bad. | 这可说不好 也许他们的性爱并不激情 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry Colin found a way of ruining this weekend for you, sweets. | 真遗憾 亲爱的 柯林居然毁了你的这个周末 |
[25:43] | No, Colin didn’t ruin this weekend. I did that all by myself. | 不 不是柯林毁了这个周末 这一切都是我自己造成的 |
[25:48] | I’ve been carrying him around with me everywhere I go, in everything I do, | 无论我走到哪里 做什么 我的脑子里总是想着他 |
[25:52] | ruining any chance of something… else. | 把其他机会都给毁了 |
[25:56] | -Look what I did to myself. -Actually, Billy did that. | -看看我对自己做了什么 -其实这是比利干的 |
[25:59] | No, not Billy. | 不 不是比利 |
[26:00] | I was the one who got so drunk that I couldn’t even walk. | 是我喝到酩酊大醉 连路都不能走 |
[26:04] | Not to mention, I actually had a second chance with Corey, | 更别提我本来有机会和科里梅开二度 |
[26:07] | and I messed that up too. | 结果我也搞砸了 |
[26:08] | If it helps, I noticed when he dragged you out of the hot tub | 如果能让你好受些的话 我注意到他拖你出来的时候 |
[26:11] | that he had freakishly small calves. | 他的小腿小得吓人 |
[26:13] | And no baby toenail. None. | 也没有小脚趾甲 一个都没有 |
[26:17] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[26:20] | I have to turn a corner. | 我得改变方向了 |
[26:21] | It is time to let Colin go and move the fuck on. | 是时候放开柯林 他妈的向前看了 |
[26:28] | I just want this pain to go away. | 我只想让这种痛苦消失 |
[26:33] | It’s gonna go away, right? | 会消失的 对吧? |
[26:36] | It might leave the teensiest scar. | 可能会留下一点点疤痕 |
[26:38] | Huh. | |
[26:45] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受 |