英文名称:Underwater
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | 世 界 最 深 钻 井 正在建造中 | |
[01:29] | 天工业在创纪录的深度 开采原油 | |
[01:32] | 马 里 亚 纳 海 沟 深10973米 | |
[01:35] | 钻探 11.3千米 | |
[01:43] | 每平方英寸 8吨的巨大压强 | |
[01:47] | 公司否认钻探点 怪事目击的传言 | |
[02:14] | 深海高压环境下 工作的副作用依然未知 | |
[02:15] | 深海高压环境下 工作的副作用依然未知 | |
[03:47] | 开普勒站 作用 指挥控制罗巴克钻探站 组员 316人 | |
[04:41] | When you’re underwater for months at a time, | 当你在水下一连待了几个月时 |
[04:44] | you lose all sense of day and night. | 你会失去日夜的概念 |
[04:48] | And there’s only awake and dreaming. | 只有清醒和睡梦 |
[04:52] | Not that those things are easy to tell apart. | 并不是说这很容易区分 |
[05:00] | I think, | 我想到 |
[05:01] | or I dream about the first thing he ever said to me. | 或是我梦见他对我说的第一件事 |
[05:11] | Told me he didn’t believe in time… | 告诉我他不相信时间 |
[05:14] | only moments. | 只在意瞬间 |
[05:19] | He was a glass-half-full type. | 他是那种半瓶子水晃荡的人 |
[05:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | I prefer it empty. | 我更觉得他是空瓶子的那种 |
[05:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[05:39] | I mean, there’s a comfort to cynicism. | 对愤世嫉俗者来说 这算是一种安慰 |
[05:44] | There’s a lot less to lose. | 在这里已经没什么可失去的了 |
[07:04] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[07:05] | Pressure breach! | 压强爆裂 |
[07:11] | We gotta get to the bulkhead! | 我们得到舱壁去 |
[07:12] | Structural integrity compromised. | 结构完整性受损 |
[07:14] | Everyone up! Everyone up! Come on! | 大家起来 大家起来 快点 |
[07:20] | Structural integrity compromised. | 结构完整性受损 |
[07:24] | What the hell is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[07:25] | Let’s go! Pressure breach! | 快跑 压强爆裂 |
[07:30] | We gotta seal the bulkhead! | 我们得密封舱壁 |
[07:31] | De-pressurization warning. | 泄压警告 |
[07:33] | Seal the bulkhead. | 密封舱壁 |
[07:36] | – De-pressurization warning. – I don’t have my keycard! | -泄压警告 -我没拿钥匙卡 |
[07:38] | Here, here, here. | 这里 这里 这里 |
[07:41] | – No! – Bulkhead jammed. | -不 -舱壁无法运转 |
[07:42] | I gotta get inside this thing now! | 我得赶快拆开这东西 |
[07:44] | – Reboot required. – Where is it? Where is it? | -需要重启 -它在哪 它在哪 |
[07:48] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[07:49] | Come on! | 快点 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:840个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:139个,六级词汇:61个,GRE词汇:76个,托福词汇:99个,考研词汇:146个,专四词汇:115个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:247个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:51] | De-pressurization warning. Seal the bulkhead. | 泄压警告 密封舱壁 |
[07:56] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[07:57] | The whole rig is about to implode! | 整个钻井台都要内爆了 |
[07:59] | If you don’t shut these doors, | 如果你不把这门关上 |
[08:00] | it’ll take the whole station with us! | 整个站都会跟着我们完蛋 |
[08:01] | Okay! Okay, okay, okay, got it, got it, got it! | 好了 好了 可以了 可以了 |
[08:04] | – System online. – Shut the door! | -系统上线 -把门关上 |
[08:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[08:07] | Wait for us! | 等等我们 |
[08:08] | Hey! Run! | 快跑 |
[08:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[08:10] | Guys, run! Come on, come on! | 兄弟们 快跑 快点 快点 |
[08:12] | Come on, guys, let’s go! | 快点 兄弟们 快跑 |
[08:14] | Come on, run! | 快 快跑 |
[08:15] | Norah, Norah! They’re not gonna make it. | 诺拉 诺拉 他们过不来了 |
[08:18] | Close the door! Norah! | 把门关上 诺拉 |
[08:19] | We have to close the door, otherwise the whole rig will die. | 我们得把门关上 不然整个钻井都要完蛋 |
[08:25] | Shut the door now! | 快把门关上 |
[09:14] | Structural failure is imminent | 结构破坏预警 |
[09:16] | as the result of an… | 由于意外 |
[09:18] | incident. | 导致 |
[09:22] | To all Kepler Station crew, structural failure is imminent. | 通知开普勒站所有人员 结构破坏预警 |
[09:26] | Repeat, structural failure is imminent. | 重复 结构破坏预警 |
[09:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:38] | Was that an earthquake? | 刚刚是地震吗 |
[09:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:45] | Had to have been like a ten or eleven. | 估计得有十级甚至十一级 |
[09:48] | I don’t even know what channel we’d be… | 我都不知道该用哪个频道 |
[09:50] | All personnel report to pod bays for immediate evacuation. | 所有人员到逃生舱区报到 马上准备撤离 |
[09:56] | This is Kepler. Control, can you hear me? | 这里是开普勒站 控制中心 能收到吗 |
[09:58] | Kepler Station status, 70% compromised. | 开普勒站状态 受损率70% |
[10:02] | Reactor unstable. | 反应堆不稳定 |
[10:04] | Control, this is Kepler, can you hear me? | 控制中心 这里是开普勒站 能听到吗 |
[10:05] | Kepler Station status, 70% compromised. | 开普勒站状态 受损率70% |
[10:08] | Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. | 求救 求救 求救 |
[10:11] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[10:23] | We have to get to the pod bays. | 我们得去逃生舱区 |
[10:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[10:33] | As a crew member, we want you to know | 作为一名队员 我们想让你知道 |
[10:36] | that you’re not just part of a team, | 你不仅仅是团队的一员 |
[10:38] | you’re part of our family. | 你更是我们的家庭成员 |
[10:44] | No, no, no. That doesn’t go through. | 不 不 不 那边过不去 |
[10:46] | Have a complaint? | 有意见吗 |
[10:47] | Address it to your superior officer. | 提交给你的上级 |
[10:51] | Oh, yes, working. | 还好 还在工作 |
[10:53] | I just got to find the nearest pods. | 我只用找到最近的逃生舱就好 |
[11:00] | Senior engineers, please report to engineering. | 高级工程师 请到工程部报到 |
[11:04] | Rodrigo, right? | 你叫罗德里戈 对吧 |
[11:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:09] | Norah. | 我叫诺拉 |
[11:11] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[11:12] | I usually work with the day shift. | 我通常上日班 |
[11:16] | – Can you…? Can you help me out here? – Sure, I can. | -你能帮我一下吗 -当然可以 |
[11:19] | Um, are you a computer engineer or something? | 你是电脑工程师吗还是 |
[11:24] | – Mechanical. – Okay. | -机械师 -好的 |
[11:25] | I can reset breakers. | 我可以重置断路器 |
[11:27] | I’ve been down here for a bit. | 我在这里工作了一阵了 |
[11:39] | Hey, you gotta know… | 你得知道 |
[11:41] | that wasn’t our fault. | 那不是我们的错 |
[11:43] | I mean, you-you saved the entire rig. | 你救了整个钻井 |
[11:45] | I… I didn’t even know to close the door. | 我都不知道要关上门 |
[11:54] | Bulkheads closed. | 舱壁已封闭 |
[11:56] | Do you… Do you really think that was an earthquake? | 你真的觉得那是地震吗 |
[11:59] | No. | 不 |
[12:02] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:06] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[12:07] | 开普勒站状态 \h\h\h受损率70% | |
[12:07] | The hardline’s been severed. | 硬件线缆损坏了 |
[12:09] | Antenna’s gone. I don’t even think we can reach the surface. | 天线坏了 我觉得我们没法到达地面 |
[12:13] | …to the nearest escape pod as soon as possible. | 尽快到最近的逃生舱 |
[12:15] | There’s-there’s evac pods in CR-7. | CR-7区有逃生舱 |
[12:25] | Hey, we got this, all right? | 我们可以的 好吗 |
[12:36] | Some of this water is definitely sewage. | 有些水绝对是污水 |
[12:49] | Welcome aboard the Kepler Station, | 欢迎进入开普勒站 |
[12:52] | located just a mile away from the Roebuck… | 距离罗巴克站只有1.6千米 |
[12:54] | The titan-class sister station… | 泰坦级别的姐妹站 |
[12:57] | The Kepler… pumps a crude… | 开普勒站 开采原油 |
[13:01] | There we go. | 好了 |
[13:03] | and we hope you enjoy your stay. | 希望您在这里过得愉快 |
[13:04] | Can we… Can we dig through there? | 我们能挖通吗 |
[13:06] | I’ll look inside. | 我进去看看 |
[13:23] | Yeah, I can fit up here, if you can. | 好吧 我可以从这里挤过去 你可以吗 |
[13:25] | Come check. | 过来看看 |
[13:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:32] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[13:34] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[13:37] | Hey, do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:39] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[13:40] | Hey, keep talking, man. I can hear you. | 继续说话 我能听到你 |
[13:44] | I’m under the rock! | 我在石头下面 |
[13:51] | Take him, take him. | 拿好他 拿好他 |
[13:52] | Paul? Here, here, here, here. Hey, you. | 保罗 来 来 你还好吗 |
[13:55] | What’s-what’s going on down there? Your legs all right? | 下面怎么样了 你的腿没事吧 |
[13:57] | Yeah. Okay. | 没事 好的 |
[13:58] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[13:59] | To get the heck out of here. | 离开这鬼地方 |
[14:00] | Yeah, yeah, I know. What can I do? | 我知道 我能做什么 |
[14:02] | All right, all right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[14:06] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[14:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | – All right. – Here. | -没事 -这 |
[14:10] | – Norah? – You’re good. Hi! | -诺拉 -你没事 |
[14:13] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[14:14] | You sweet, flat-chested elven creature. | 你这个可爱的平胸精灵 |
[14:16] | Okay, just breathe for a second. You’re all good. | 好吧 深呼吸 你没事的 |
[14:19] | – Is Lil Paul okay? – Yeah, he’s cool. | -小保罗还好吗 -好 他还好 |
[14:21] | – Let me help you. – You wanna try to stand up? | -我来帮你 -你想站起来试试吗 |
[14:22] | – Yeah. – All right, buddy. Here we go. | -好 -好 哥们 来吧 |
[14:25] | Grab his arm? | 抓住他的胳膊 |
[14:26] | No, no, no. Wait. No, no. | 不 等等 不 |
[14:28] | Okay, are you caught in anything? | 你卡在哪里了吗 |
[14:29] | No, no, no, let’s just be stronger. | 不不不 我们得用力一点 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:37] | Okay, give me Lil Paul. | 好了 把小保罗给我 |
[14:38] | – Yeah, here. – Thank you. | -好 给你 -谢谢 |
[14:39] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[14:41] | Okay, I got my robe and my lucky sock. | 好吧 我有长袍和幸运袜 |
[14:43] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[14:44] | The evac pods in CR-7. | 逃生舱在CR-7区 |
[14:46] | – We’re headed there, okay? – Okay. | -我们要去那里 好吗 -好的 |
[14:47] | The upper decks are collapsing. We gotta move fast. | 上层甲板坍塌了 我们得快点 |
[14:50] | Through that thing? | 从那里爬过去吗 |
[14:51] | You guys are crazy. | 你们疯了 |
[14:53] | I’m a big boy. | 我是个大块头 |
[15:13] | All right. I think… | 好吧 我觉得 |
[15:15] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[15:32] | Bulkheads closed. | 舱壁已封闭 |
[15:35] | Flooding contained. | 舱内进水 |
[15:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | – You guys okay? – Yeah. | -你们还好吧 -还好 |
[15:54] | There’s-there’s someone up here. | 这里有人 |
[15:56] | It’s… It’s McClellen. | 是麦克莱伦 |
[16:27] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[16:29] | Hey, Rod. | 罗德 |
[16:32] | Come on, bud. | 走吧 哥们 |
[16:46] | Guys, I see the pod bay. | 各位 我看到逃生舱区了 |
[16:47] | Attention! Attention! | 请注意 请注意 |
[16:50] | All Kepler crew… | 开普勒站全体人员 |
[16:52] | Cap? | 队长 |
[16:53] | Holy shit. He stayed behind? | 该死 他留下了吗 |
[16:57] | Wait, why’s he just sitting there? | 等等 他怎么只是坐在那里 |
[16:58] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[17:00] | “Shit?” What’s… What’s “oh shit”? What? | “糟了” 什么糟了 怎么了 |
[17:02] | The evac pods are gone. | 没有逃生舱了 |
[17:03] | – I need the line open. – Captain! | -此线路要保持畅通 -队长 |
[17:10] | Norah. You’re alive. | 诺拉 你还活着 |
[17:13] | Cap. | 队长 |
[17:14] | The door’s jammed. | 门卡住了 |
[17:18] | Rodrigo, Paul. | 罗德里戈 保罗 |
[17:19] | I need you two to check where we are on submersible. Now. | 你们去看看我们在水下设施的哪里 立刻去 |
[17:21] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[17:24] | On a scale from one to ten, how bad’s my rig? | 从一到十打分 钻井损毁有多严重 |
[17:30] | Uh, ten. | 十 |
[17:34] | You’re 70% compromised. | 七成都受损了 |
[17:36] | Honestly, you-you breathe too hard in here, we’re… | 老实说 你在这呼吸都难 我们 |
[17:40] | Wait. Let me see. | 等等 让我看看 |
[17:42] | I don’t get it. Was that like an earthquake or… | 我没明白 刚刚是地震还是 |
[17:45] | I don’t know. I’m trying to figure it out. | 我不知道 我也想弄明白 |
[17:50] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[17:51] | You should have gone up. There were pods here. | 你早该上去的 这里有逃生舱 |
[17:53] | ‘Cause that’s what captains do. | 因为队长就得留下来 |
[17:54] | Who cares? You have a kid, you should have gone up. | 谁在乎 你还有孩子 你就该上去 |
[17:59] | Can you, uh, can you sit down, please? | 你能坐下吗 |
[18:03] | Any one of us would have shoved your ass | 我们中任何一个人都想 |
[18:04] | onto that pod immediately. | 马上把你塞进逃生舱 |
[18:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:06] | Everybody’s getting out of here alive, you hear me? | 大家都会活着离开这里的 明白吗 |
[18:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:12] | Hold that on your ear. | 用这个敷着耳朵 |
[18:15] | I already sent 22 up. | 我已经送了22个人上去 |
[18:17] | Smith reported seven dead. | 史密斯报告有七人死亡 |
[18:18] | I found three. | 我找到了三具尸体 |
[18:19] | It was, it was Lee, Travis and McClellen, | 是李 特拉维斯 还有麦克莱伦 |
[18:22] | and, um, um, McCl… McClellen’s hands were still warm | 麦克莱伦的手还有温度 |
[18:25] | so I-I know it was McClellen. | 所以我知道那是麦克莱伦 |
[18:27] | I mean, she lives three floors up, | 她住在我上面三层 |
[18:29] | and I was brushing my teeth, like, two hours ago. | 我当时在刷牙 就在大概两小时前 |
[18:31] | I-I had to shut the door on the entire East wing. | 我不得不关闭整个东翼的闸门 |
[18:32] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别这样对自己 |
[18:33] | So, actually, you know what, there could be more. | 本来会死更多人的 |
[18:35] | Stop thinking back, look forward. | 别回想了 向前看 |
[18:36] | Look forward. Look at me. | 向前看 看着我 |
[18:38] | Now you follow the light. Come on. | 眼睛追随灯光 来吧 |
[18:42] | Follow the light. Ça va ça va. | 追随灯光 没事的 没事的 |
[18:45] | Cap, that is a no-go on the submersibles. | 队长 水下设施无法使用 |
[18:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:49] | I’m sending Norah to the control room. | 我马上派诺拉去控制室 |
[18:56] | Emily, are you okay? | 艾米丽 你还好吗 |
[18:58] | – Oh, my gosh. You’re alive. – Norah? | -我的老天 你还活着 -诺拉 |
[18:59] | Hey. You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[19:01] | – Dude. – Ah, I hate that. | -老兄 -真讨厌 |
[19:03] | – Have you heard anything? – No, no. Nothing. | -听见什么了吗 -没 什么都没有 |
[19:07] | – How are the cooling towers? – I haven’t checked ’em yet. | -冷却塔怎么样 -我还没检查 |
[19:09] | – You wanna do it? – Yeah, yeah. | -你想检查一下吗 -是的 是的 |
[19:10] | See if anybody’s alive out there. | 看看有没有人逃出来了 |
[19:11] | Compromised. | 已受损 |
[19:13] | Bulkheads closed… | 舱壁已关闭 |
[19:22] | Someone’s coming. Right? | 会有人来的 是吗 |
[19:24] | They’re gonna… They’re gonna send someone. | 他们会派人来的吧 |
[19:25] | I don’t know. Thank you. | 我不知道 谢谢 |
[19:27] | I’m pretty sure they already sent someone. | 我很肯定他们已经派人前来了 |
[19:29] | I’m less sure we have the time to wait for them. | 但我不确定我们能否等得到他们 |
[19:32] | – Norah. – Yeah. | -诺拉 -在 |
[19:33] | So, the cooling towers? What are we getting? | 冷却塔 情况如何 |
[19:40] | Nothing good. | 糟糕透顶 |
[19:41] | All the upper decks have collapsed | 所有上层甲板都坍塌了 |
[19:43] | and we lost the cooling towers. | 冷却塔损毁了 |
[19:45] | The core of the Kepler is completely unstable. | 开普勒站的核心反应堆极其不稳定 |
[19:47] | Wait, what do you mean “unstable”? | 等等 “不稳定”是什么意思 |
[19:49] | Like, poof, we all die “unstable”? | 意思是我们会”不稳定”地死去吗 |
[19:50] | What are we talking about here, Norah? | 我们在说什么 诺拉 |
[19:51] | The thermal cores. | 热源核心反应堆 |
[19:53] | That’s a lot of energy with nowhere to go. | 大量能量聚集却没有出口 |
[19:55] | Okay, the intern’s freaking me out. | 好吧 这个实习生把我吓坏了 |
[19:56] | Can somebody just explain what the hell’s going on here? | 有人能解释一下到底怎么回事吗 |
[19:58] | Research assistant. | 是研究助理 |
[20:00] | No, there-there… There’s a… There’s a, um… | 不 如果有 |
[20:01] | If there’s a meltdown, there’s gonna be a lot of heat. | 如果有反应堆熔毁 就会释放大量热能 |
[20:03] | There’s gonna be a flash boil, explosions. | 会导致暴沸和爆炸 |
[20:04] | I don’t really know. I watch a lot of anime. | 我也不确定 我经常看动漫 |
[20:06] | That’s all I know. | 就知道这些 |
[20:06] | Oh, you watch anime? I like anime. | 你看动漫吗 我喜欢动漫 |
[20:11] | No, I mean, he’s right. | 不 他说的对 |
[20:12] | We have about 30 minutes till meltdown. | 我们离熔毁大约还有30分钟 |
[20:14] | And, uh, it’s gonna blow us into tiny pieces to the surface. | 我们会被炸成小碎片 浮到海面上去 |
[20:17] | And people are gonna find us, like, floating around. | 救援人员会发现四处漂浮的我们 |
[20:20] | Bulkhead compromised. | 舱壁受损 |
[20:22] | Okay, guys, listen. | 好了 各位 听着 |
[20:24] | The escape pods are gone and the sub is out of order. | 我们没有逃生舱了 水下设施也没法用 |
[20:27] | And we’re not getting any more radio signals. | 我们收不到无线电信号 |
[20:29] | And the structure of the Kepler is totally unsound. | 开普勒站的结构也不稳定 |
[20:31] | Captain, there better be a good punchline, | 队长 你最好来个好的转折 |
[20:33] | ’cause this setup is… | 因为这样也太 |
[20:34] | – So weak. – Weak. | -太惨了 -惨 |
[20:38] | We go for the Roebuck. | 我们去罗巴克站 |
[20:40] | The Roebuck? | 罗巴克站吗 |
[20:42] | It’s a mile down and a mile that way. | 还要往下1.6公里 再往那边1.6公里 |
[20:43] | – What are you talking about? – Yeah. | -你在说什么啊 -是啊 |
[20:45] | How would we even get there? | 我们怎么到那里呢 |
[20:49] | We walk. | 我们走过去 |
[20:50] | We what? | 我们什么 |
[20:51] | Walk. | 走过去 |
[20:52] | We walk? | 我们走过去 |
[20:54] | That’s what you dug me out of the rubble for? | 你把我从废墟里挖出来就让我干这个吗 |
[20:56] | I can’t walk. | 我没法走 |
[20:57] | I don’t even have a suit. | 我都没有潜水服 |
[20:58] | Listen, listen. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[21:00] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们接下来要这么做 |
[21:03] | We’re gonna drop down to the cargo elevator to the seafloor. | 我们顺着货运电梯降至海底 |
[21:06] | Then we use the access tunnel to get to the Midpoint station. | 然后穿过隧道到达中点站 |
[21:10] | There we can charge and clean the rebreathers. | 我们可以在那里清洗呼吸器并充电 |
[21:13] | And then we follow the markers | 然后跟随路标 |
[21:15] | across the plateau to the Roebuck. | 穿过海底高地 到达罗巴克站 |
[21:20] | So we just go in the pitch black | 所以我们就在一片漆黑中前进 |
[21:22] | and we walk without knowing where we’re going | 不知道路在何方 |
[21:24] | with insufficient oxygen? | 而且氧气也不充足吗 |
[21:25] | – That’s the plan? – That’s the plan. | -这就是计划吗 -这就是计划 |
[21:27] | Everybody down with that? Norah, you okay with that? | 大家都同意吗 诺拉 你同意吗 |
[21:28] | The suits can’t be down there that long. You know that. | 潜水服在水下撑不了那么久 你知道的 |
[21:30] | Not everyone here is an diver and… | 不是所有人都是经验丰富的潜水员 |
[21:33] | That we never know. | 这可说不准 |
[21:34] | I’m-I’m not trying to be… | 我不是想 |
[21:37] | Can you just admit we might die doing that? | 你能不能直说我们这样可能是在送死 |
[21:39] | Yeah. But can you admit that | 是 但你有没有意识到 |
[21:41] | we might live doing this? | 我们这样说不定能活下来 |
[21:43] | Hey, what about the old Shepard Station? | 这个旧的谢波德站呢 |
[21:45] | Isn’t that closer? | 不是更近些吗 |
[21:46] | Shepard Station’s gone. There’s nothing there. | 谢波德站已经消失了 那里什么都没了 |
[21:49] | Uh, you guys, you need to hear this. | 各位 你们得听听这个 |
[21:54] | Can this be something good? | 能有个好消息吗 |
[21:56] | Could we please have one good thing? Could we? | 能不能有件好事 可以吗 |
[21:58] | I think this was the last transmission from the drill site. | 我觉得这是钻探点发出的最后一条消息 |
[22:03] | Mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[22:05] | We’ve been compromised by category ten… | 我们遭受了十级损伤 |
[22:19] | Now, what the hell was that noise? | 刚才的噪声是什么鬼 |
[22:24] | Also, the temperature outside jumped ten degrees. | 还有 外部温度陡升了10度 |
[22:26] | Great, so it’ll be warm when we’re walking across the plateau. | 真棒 所以我们穿过海底高地时会暖和点 |
[22:29] | The water doesn’t do that. That’s impossible. | 海水温度不会这样 这不可能 |
[22:34] | That’s just aftershocks from the last earthquake, okay? | 只是上次地震的余震 好吗 |
[22:37] | It’s ’cause we drilled too deep. Okay? | 是因为我们钻得太深了 好吗 |
[22:39] | It’s those tectonic plates I talk about all the time. | 就是我一直在说的构造板块 |
[22:40] | This is insane. Okay, this is insane. | 太疯狂了 太疯狂了 |
[22:43] | We go for the Roebuck. | 我们去罗巴克站 |
[22:55] | What? If we’re gonna do this, let’s do it! | 怎么 既然要这么干 那就大干一场 |
[22:57] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[23:01] | All right, we can compromise. I can turn it down. | 好吧 我们各退一步 我把音量关小点 |
[23:04] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[23:05] | Lose your pants. They won’t fit in the suit. | 把裤子脱了 不然穿不进潜水服 |
[23:10] | Deck A compromised. | A层甲板受损 |
[23:14] | Bulkheads closed. | 舱壁已关闭 |
[23:16] | Flooding contained. | 舱内进水 |
[23:32] | Has anyone ever walked out there before? | 有人走出去过吗 |
[23:36] | Longer than to fix a pipe. I mean, just… | 我是说 比在外面修管道的时间长 |
[23:39] | Just walked? | 只是在外面行走 |
[23:42] | No. | 没有 |
[23:45] | Check if we have enough helmets. | 看看我们的头盔够不够 |
[23:46] | I just need you to find six good ones. | 有六个好的就行了 |
[23:54] | Hey, Norah. | 诺拉 |
[23:57] | – Thank you. – Yeah, sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:00] | Hey. How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[24:03] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:15] | These are ripped too? Come on! | 这都破了 别啊 |
[24:26] | All right, this is gonna suck. | 准备好 会很疼的 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:30] | Oh, sorry, sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:31] | Okay. Good? | 好了 可以吗 |
[24:34] | Go suit up. | 去穿上潜水服吧 |
[24:40] | Your air is good. | 你的氧气一切正常 |
[24:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | Okay, clear all this shit from the deck. | 好了 把甲板清理干净 |
[25:06] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[25:08] | I’m thinking I really didn’t like the sound on that transmission. | 我真不喜欢那个传动装置发出的声音 |
[25:11] | We should take something. | 我们应该带点装备 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:17] | That’s a very valid point. | 很有道理 |
[25:19] | Okay. Let me see your back. | 好了 让我检查下你背后 |
[25:21] | Okay. Last checks. | 好了 最后检查 |
[25:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:28] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听好 |
[25:30] | We watch our descent rate | 我们全程监视下降速度 |
[25:32] | and follow all safety protocols. | 遵守所有安全规程 |
[25:34] | Remember, these suits are dangerous. | 记住 这些潜水服很危险 |
[25:40] | Hey, what’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[25:46] | – I can’t do this. I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 我不行 -你可以的 |
[25:48] | Yes, you can. Yes, you can. Yes, you can. | 你可以的 你行的 |
[25:51] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s just an elevator, all right? | 没事的 这只是个电梯 好吗 |
[25:53] | It’s all lit up to the weigh station. | 到称重站一路都是亮的 |
[25:55] | You just follow the pipeline. | 你只要顺着管道走就行了 |
[25:56] | You can do it. Come on, come on. | 你可以的 来吧 来吧 |
[25:59] | Hey, what’s the scariest part of a roller coaster? | 坐过山车什么时刻最可怕 |
[26:02] | Waiting in line. | 排队等待时 |
[26:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna be right there with you. Every step. | 你走的每一步我都会陪在你身边的 |
[26:10] | Main bridge compromised. | 主桥受损 |
[26:12] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[26:15] | All right. Everybody in the pool. | 好了 所有人下水 |
[26:16] | Okay, we gotta go. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[26:18] | That was one level above us. | 受损的就是我们上面一层 |
[26:20] | This one’s next. Let’s go. | 马上就到我们这层了 走吧 |
[26:22] | Integrity compromised. | 完整性受损 |
[26:25] | Structural integrity compromised. | 结构完整性受损 |
[26:28] | Take us down. | 下去吧 |
[26:29] | “If you don’t know where you’re going, | 如果你不知道要去哪里 |
[26:31] | any road can get you there.” | 那么任何一条路都能带你到达目的地 |
[26:33] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[26:34] | What? It’s not me, | 怎么了 又不是我说的 |
[26:35] | Norah. It’s from a book. | 诺拉 是书里写的 |
[26:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:38] | We all know you can’t read. | 我们都知道你不识字 |
[27:08] | All right, I don’t wanna scare anyone, | 好了 我不想吓你们 |
[27:10] | but once we get to the depth | 但我们一到达指定深度 |
[27:11] | we’re gonna have to jump to the cargo lift. | 就得跳到货梯上去 |
[27:18] | Okay, here we go. Shit. | 好了 开始吧 见鬼 |
[27:20] | Exterior hatch, it’s ripped to shreds. | 外舱门被撕成碎片了 |
[27:23] | Everybody, get ready. | 各位 准备好 |
[27:24] | Hang onto something ’cause pressure’s gonna hit us hard. | 找东西抓牢 水压会很猛的 |
[27:27] | Override it. | 覆写程序 |
[27:28] | As long as it opens, we’ll be fine. | 只要门开了 我们就没事了 |
[27:31] | Captain, I don’t know what’s going on with this thing. | 队长 我不知道这东西怎么回事 |
[27:34] | Well, keep trying. | 那就继续尝试 |
[27:37] | Rodrigo. | 罗德里戈 |
[27:38] | Guys, what’s going on? | 大伙们 怎么回事 |
[27:40] | Keep the door closed. Keep the door closed! | 别开门 别开门 |
[27:54] | Stay where you are. Close your eyes. | 待在原地 闭上眼睛 |
[27:58] | It’s okay, Em. You’re good, you’re good. | 没事的 你没事 你没事 |
[28:03] | Listen. Listen. | 听着 听着 |
[28:04] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[28:43] | Let’s go, Emily. Step to the edge. | 来吧 艾米丽 走到边缘 |
[28:46] | You have to jump now. | 你现在得跳了 |
[28:50] | Norah, he’s gone. | 诺拉 他死了 |
[28:53] | It’s your turn. You need to jump. | 轮到你了 你得跳下去 |
[29:13] | He knew that that helmet was faulty. | 他知道那个头盔有问题 |
[29:15] | I mean, I-I-I know that he knew it. | 我知道他早就知道 |
[29:17] | Listen. | 听着 |
[29:18] | I know how you feel. I know it’s unfair. | 我知道你的感受 我知道这不公平 |
[29:23] | But you’re gonna have to take it and use it. | 但你必须接受并利用它 |
[29:26] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好的 |
[29:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:29] | The sooner we get clear of the station the better. | 我们越快离开称重站越好 |
[29:58] | I’ve never seen anyone die before. | 我从未见过人死去 |
[30:03] | I saw somebody die. | 我见过人死去 |
[30:07] | I’ve never seen anybody implode. | 但我没见过有人内爆而死 |
[30:17] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[30:18] | Uh, I was just thinking of this thing that Rodrigo did sometimes. | 我只是想起罗德里戈时不时做的一件事 |
[30:22] | He’d always say he had a new joke, | 他总说他有个新笑话 |
[30:23] | and then he’d tell the same stupid joke. | 然后讲的又是同一个冷掉牙的笑话 |
[30:25] | I was… laughing at that joke. | 我是在笑那个笑话 |
[30:30] | Yeah, what was it? | 是吗 说来听听 |
[30:31] | What did the fish say when it bumped into the brick wall? | 鱼撞到墙之后会说什么 |
[30:38] | “Dam.” | 你坝坝的 |
[30:41] | Pretty stupid joke. | 很冷的笑话 |
[31:04] | It looks like whatever it is might be on the deck below us. | 好像有东西在我们下方的甲板上 |
[31:09] | I think it’s a distress signal from one of the pods. | 我猜是其中一个逃生舱发出的求救信号 |
[31:13] | How far? | 有多远 |
[31:15] | Two hundred more meters. | 还有200米 |
[31:16] | Why wouldn’t it be going to the surface? | 他们怎么不浮上水面呢 |
[31:19] | Maybe it’s only got half a charge. | 可能是电量不足 |
[31:23] | It’s definitely stopped on the platform below us. | 他们肯定是停在我们下方的平台上了 |
[31:25] | Survivor. | 幸存者 |
[31:27] | It could be a survivor. | 可能是幸存者 |
[31:30] | Guys, somebody’s gonna have to suit up. | 各位 有人得穿上潜水服出去一趟了 |
[31:33] | All right, Emily, this is your time. | 好了 艾米丽 该你了 |
[31:35] | What? | 什么 |
[31:37] | I’m just messing with you. | 跟你开玩笑的 |
[31:40] | Here, take him. | 给 拿着 |
[31:44] | Take this bunny. | 拿着这只小兔子 |
[31:45] | I bequeath it to you. | 我把它托付给你了 |
[31:47] | If he doesn’t make it, I’ll haunt you. | 如果他出了什么事 我做鬼也要缠着你 |
[31:50] | Let’s go, guys. | 走吧 各位 |
[31:51] | We don’t know how long until the Kepler blows. | 我们不知道离开普勒站爆炸还有多久 |
[31:53] | Let’s go put our lives in danger. | 我们去玩命吧 |
[31:55] | – Be careful. – We’ll be right back. | -小心 -我们马上回来 |
[32:00] | Paul’s crazy. Right? | 保罗疯了 对吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah. I guess so. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[32:06] | Hey, Captain, what do we do? | 队长 我们该怎么办 |
[32:08] | With the body, when we find it. | 等我们找到尸体后 |
[32:09] | We’re talking about a possible survivor, Paul. | 那可能是个幸存者 保罗 |
[32:12] | Okay. | 好把 |
[32:13] | Then hypothetically. | 那就假设一下 |
[32:15] | Let’s say we were to come across a body and it was dead. | 如果我们找到一具尸体 它已经死了 |
[32:17] | Just grab something we can take back to his family. | 那就拿点能交给他家人的东西 |
[32:20] | It’s okay. I know what to do. | 没事的 我知道该怎么做 |
[32:24] | Oh, really? We got G.I. Joe over here. | 真的吗 我们这有个特种兵 |
[32:26] | And we are about to touch… | 即将着陆 |
[32:29] | in three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[32:38] | We’re locked in. | 锁定了 |
[32:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:40] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[32:44] | Let’s get this done before the Kepler comes down on our asses. | 我们赶快在开普勒站砸下前搞定这事吧 |
[32:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:49] | Turn on all the camera feeds we have available. | 打开所有可用的摄像机信号 |
[32:52] | How long can someone survive in a pod? | 一个人在逃生舱里能存活多久 |
[32:54] | If he lost power, not long. | 如果电力耗尽了 就活不了多久 |
[32:58] | Especially at this depth. | 尤其是在这个深度 |
[33:01] | Okay, guys, we’re starting the decompression now. | 好了 各位 我们现在开始减压 |
[33:04] | Are either of you two married? | 你们都结婚了吗 |
[33:09] | Was. | 离了 |
[33:10] | Kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[33:12] | Daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[33:13] | How-how old is she? | 她多大了 |
[33:14] | Fourteen. | 14岁 |
[33:15] | That’s a tough age for a girl. | 挺难熬的年纪 |
[33:17] | I mean, it’s-it’s a phase. It will pass. | 这只是个阶段 会过去的 |
[33:20] | She’s not 14. | 她才不是14岁呢 |
[33:22] | Allie? She’s gotta be like my age, right? | 艾莉 她和我差不多大吧 是吗 |
[33:24] | Who said 14? Did I say that? | 谁说的14岁 是我说的吗 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:28] | Well, I don’t know why I said it. | 我不知道我为什么这么说 |
[33:30] | You’re losing it, old man. | 你快神志不清了 老头子 |
[33:31] | You’re going senile down here. | 你要在这下面老糊涂了 |
[33:33] | It’s actually a normal neurological reaction. | 这其实是正常的神经反应 |
[33:36] | When you’re facing death, time just… | 当你面对死亡 时间就 |
[33:37] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[33:40] | You’re not gonna die. Okay? | 你不会死的 好吗 |
[33:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:48] | Worst idea ever. | 真是史上最烂的主意 |
[33:50] | Let’s do it anyway. | 我们还是照做吧 |
[33:52] | Helmets on. Locked and loaded. | 头盔戴好了 一切准备就绪 |
[33:54] | Either of you have dogs? | 你们有人养狗了吗 |
[33:55] | Flood it, Norah! | 放水 诺拉 |
[33:56] | Flooding. | 在放了 |
[34:00] | I have a corgi. | 我有条柯基 |
[34:03] | Not house-trained, so he’s kind of a nightmare right now, | 没有受过训练 所以现在很让人头疼 |
[34:07] | but I didn’t think I would miss him this much. | 但我没想到我会这么想他 |
[34:09] | Okay, hatch is sealed. We’re outside. | 好了 舱门关闭了 我们出来了 |
[34:14] | Okay, I’ll put us on standby. | 好 我们随时待命 |
[34:17] | Turn the floodlights on, please. | 请把泛光灯打开 |
[34:29] | Cap, this platform’s not too stable. | 队长 这个平台不太稳定 |
[34:31] | I, uh, don’t know how long we should be out here. | 我不知道应该在外面待多久 |
[34:47] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[34:53] | Guys, keep on walking forward. | 你们继续往前走 |
[34:56] | Like 20 meters. | 大概走20米 |
[34:57] | Check what’s on the right. | 看看右边有什么 |
[35:02] | I can’t see shit. My right or his right? | 我什么都看不见 我右边还是他右边 |
[35:10] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[35:15] | Am I cracking up or is there, like, | 是我疯了吗 还是 |
[35:17] | like, a bird chirping right now? | 有只鸟在叽叽喳喳 |
[35:20] | We’re not hearing anything up here. | 我们在上面什么也没听到 |
[35:26] | All right, Captain, talk to us. | 好吧 队长 说点什么 |
[35:28] | We close? We can’t see anything out here. | 我们接近了吗 在外面什么都看不见 |
[35:30] | Honestly, you should be right in front of it. | 你们应该就在它正前方 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | I can’t see shit. | 我什么都看不见 |
[35:48] | Oh, hold up. | 等等 |
[35:50] | You see that? | 你们看见了吗 |
[35:52] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[35:55] | What the hell happened to this thing? | 这东西怎么回事 |
[36:00] | Looks like it imploded. There’s, uh, something. | 看上去像是内爆了 有什么东西 |
[36:06] | Something all over it. | 到处都是 |
[36:08] | You seeing this? | 你们看得见吗 |
[36:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:13] | I would need to take a closer look. | 我得仔细看看 |
[36:14] | It could be some sort of an-an algae. | 可能是某种藻类 |
[36:16] | You ever see anything like that? | 你们见过这种东西吗 |
[36:19] | This looks… | 这看上去 |
[36:21] | It doesn’t look like algae. | 不像是藻类 |
[36:24] | Is there anybody in it? | 里面有人吗 |
[36:26] | Empty. | 空的 |
[36:28] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[36:31] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[36:35] | Great. We can use his credit cards. | 很好 我们能用他的信用卡了 |
[36:41] | All right, Captain, there’s no body, | 好了 队长 这里没有尸体 |
[36:42] | so can we please and thank you | 所以我们能不能 |
[36:44] | to get the hell out of here before we… | 赶紧离开这鬼地方 趁我们还没 |
[36:48] | Scratch that. There’s a body. It’s entangled… | 当我没说 有具尸体 被线圈 |
[36:50] | They should just come back. | 让他们回来吧 |
[36:51] | in the coils. | 缠住了 |
[37:00] | Dude, don’t check it out. Just come back. | 哥们 别去看了 回来吧 |
[37:02] | – Just come back. – Wait. | -回来吧 -等等 |
[37:03] | Do you see his back? | 你看到他的背部了吗 |
[37:09] | Can you guys see that? | 你们能看到吗 |
[37:10] | Let’s just bring them back. | 让他们回来吧 |
[37:12] | Okay, come back, guys. | 好了 你们回来吧 |
[37:13] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[37:16] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[37:19] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[37:24] | The hell’s going on with his body? | 他的身体怎么回事 |
[37:28] | Did the pressure… liquefy… | 是压力 液化了 |
[37:35] | Paul, hold still! God! | 保罗 别动 天啊 |
[37:41] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[37:43] | All I know is that it was eating a dead body | 我只知道它在吃一具死尸 |
[37:45] | and then it came at me. | 然后就冲我来了 |
[37:51] | Em, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:53] | Uh, I’m just looking for its… | 我只是在找它的 |
[37:55] | Oh, no, no! | 不 不 |
[37:56] | See? | 你们看 |
[37:58] | Looking for its mouth. | 找它的嘴 |
[38:03] | Is it still alive? | 它还活着吗 |
[38:04] | – No, no, no. – ‘Cause I will kill it. | -不不不 -因为我会杀了它 |
[38:06] | I think I just touched a nerve. | 我觉得我只是碰到了一条神经 |
[38:08] | Norah, how much further do we have? | 诺拉 我们还有多远 |
[38:11] | Two hundred meters away from the bottom. | 离海底还有200米 |
[38:14] | It doesn’t have any eyes. | 它没有眼睛 |
[38:15] | How are they attracted to the light? | 那它是怎么被光吸引的 |
[38:17] | Oh, my God, look at this. | 天啊 看看这个 |
[38:18] | Maybe they’re like moths. | 可能它们跟飞蛾一样 |
[38:20] | Underwater moths. | 水下飞蛾 |
[38:22] | It’s like talons. | 像是鸟爪 |
[38:24] | I think this might be a new species. | 我觉得这可能是个新物种 |
[38:26] | Do we get to name it? | 我们能给它命名吗 |
[38:28] | I shot it. I’m naming it. | 我射死了它 我来命名 |
[38:32] | I’ve never seen sea life like this down here. | 我从未在下面看到过这样的海洋生物 |
[38:39] | Unless… Unless we bored into a hydrothermal pocket. | 除非是我们钻入了热液区域 |
[38:43] | If it was sustained heat that could support life… | 如果这是能供养生命的持续性热量 |
[38:46] | Are you serious? | 当真吗 |
[38:48] | Everybody stay calm. Stay calm. | 大家保持冷静 保持冷静 |
[38:51] | – Oh, my God. – Norah, what’d you get? | -天啊 -诺拉 你发现什么了 |
[38:53] | Nothing. It’s not just the lights. | 没有 不只是灯 |
[38:54] | The whole system’s down. | 整个系统都瘫痪了 |
[38:56] | – Can you put us in neutral? – Glide the rest of the way? | -你能挂空挡吗 -接下来全靠滑行吗 |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[39:03] | We have access to the cable? | 我们能接入电缆吗 |
[39:05] | If we can disengage, definitely. | 如果我们能脱离的话 肯定可以 |
[39:11] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[39:33] | This better not be some | 最好别是 |
[39:34] | Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea shit, man. | 《海底两万里》里面的鬼东西 |
[39:56] | – Paul. – What the hell? | -保罗 -什么鬼 |
[39:57] | I’m just joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[39:57] | But it does sound like there’s something out there. | 但听上去外面好像是有什么东西 |
[40:06] | It’s probably not a good time to ask, but is that a baby? | 现在可能不该问 不过那是个宝宝吗 |
[40:21] | Should we close that door? | 我们是不是该把门关上 |
[40:29] | I’m gonna close it. I’m gonna close that door. | 我去关 我去关门 |
[40:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:56] | We gotta find a way to get down. | 我们要想个办法下去 |
[40:58] | We’re completely disengaged. | 我们已经完全脱离了 |
[40:59] | I don’t know why we’re not moving yet. | 我不知道我们为什么还没动 |
[41:14] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[41:16] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈是什么鬼 |
[41:20] | Oh, my God! The Kepler exploded! | 天啊 开普勒站爆炸了 |
[41:22] | The Kepler! | 开普勒站 |
[41:23] | Oh, shit, shit, shit! | 操 操 操 |
[41:27] | Captain! | 队长 |
[41:29] | Into the pressure chamber! | 进压力舱 |
[41:30] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[41:35] | We have to open the outside hatch before we hit the seafloor! | 在撞到海底之前 我们必须打开外舱门 |
[41:38] | Or we get crushed! Move! | 不然我们会被压扁 快点 |
[41:44] | Flood it! Flood it! | 放水 放水 |
[41:50] | Helmet, now! Here we go! Come on! | 戴上头盔 快点 快点 |
[41:52] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[41:53] | Hang on! | 撑住 |
[41:55] | Here we go. Open the hatch! | 快点 开舱门 |
[42:07] | Run! Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[42:14] | Watch it! Watch it! | 小心 小心 |
[42:20] | Norah. | 诺拉 |
[42:26] | Hey, guys! I’m over here. | 各位 我在这里 |
[42:27] | Come to the green light. I’m at the entrance. | 到绿灯这来 我在入口了 |
[42:31] | Watch out, Smith! | 小心 史密斯 |
[42:33] | Emily, watch out! | 艾米丽 小心 |
[42:36] | Keep your eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[42:37] | Keep ’em closed. | 别睁开 |
[42:38] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生什么了 |
[42:41] | Come on, take him. | 快 带着他 |
[42:43] | To the pipeline entrance! | 去管道入口 |
[42:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:52] | I can’t get the goddamn door open! | 我打不开这该死的门 |
[42:55] | Smith, can you hear me? | 史密斯 你能听见我说话吗 |
[42:56] | It’s gonna be okay, buddy. You’re gonna be okay. | 会没事的 哥们 你会没事的 |
[43:10] | 隧道进口气闸 中途站 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h已泄压 | |
[43:11] | 隧道进口气闸 中途站 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h已加压 | |
[43:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:17] | Let’s get him clear of the door! | 让他离门远点 |
[43:19] | Get him up. Get him up. | 把他扶起来 把他扶起来 |
[43:23] | Get him up. Get him up. Get him up. | 把他扶起来 把他扶起来 把他扶起来 |
[43:26] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[43:28] | He inhaled some fumes. He’s okay. | 他吸入了点烟雾 他没事 |
[43:29] | His oxygen scrubber took a hit. | 他的氧气洗涤器被砸了一下 |
[43:31] | We all saw this, right? There are things out there. | 我们都看见了 对吧 外面有东西 |
[43:34] | Fuck our lives! | 见鬼了 |
[43:45] | See? There’s something out there. | 听见了吗 外面有东西 |
[43:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:48] | Paul, stop. It’s just debris falling. | 保罗 别说了 只是残骸掉落的声音 |
[43:51] | Norah, call the mover. | 诺拉 呼叫运输车 |
[43:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[43:57] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:58] | How’s your sight? | 你能看清吗 |
[44:00] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[44:05] | – It’s gonna be all right, man. – Okay. | -会没事的 哥们 -好 |
[44:06] | I don’t have the code. I-I can’t get in here. | 我没有密码 进不去 |
[44:14] | Ears. | 捂上耳朵 |
[44:16] | Eh, forget it. | 算了 |
[44:23] | Give me your hand. Two, three! | 搭把手 二 三 |
[44:37] | – It’s gonna be fine, buddy. – Yeah. | -会好起来的 哥们 -是啊 |
[44:40] | All right. We ride this to the Midpoint Station. | 好了 我们坐这个去中点站 |
[44:43] | 深孔隧道 深度 10.3千米 | |
[44:47] | We’re halfway there, guys. | 我们走了一半了 各位 |
[44:49] | Halfway there. | 走了一半了 |
[45:21] | Paul, stop the cart. | 保罗 停车 |
[45:23] | It’s not gonna go in that kind of water. | 别开到前面的水里 |
[45:25] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[45:31] | That’s a lot of water. | 前面有很多水 |
[45:32] | The pumps are probably jammed. | 可能是水泵卡住了 |
[45:34] | What happens if they don’t turn back on? | 如果水泵无法恢复会怎样 |
[45:36] | Anybody else wanna take that? | 有人想听吗 |
[45:39] | No? | 没有吗 |
[45:40] | In the book, Alice cried so much | 在那本书里 爱丽丝哭得很厉害 |
[45:42] | she almost drowned in her own tears. | 她差点被自己的眼泪淹死 |
[45:44] | Luckily, she could swim. | 还好她会游泳 |
[45:47] | It got pretty rough for her after that. | 但之后她就不好过了 |
[45:53] | There’s definitely something following us. | 肯定有什么东西跟着我们 |
[45:59] | Okay. I’m getting very close to shitting myself. | 行了 我快要被吓尿了 |
[46:20] | Looks like somebody got a care package. | 好像有人拿到了关爱包 |
[46:22] | Cheetos and… | 有奇多 还有 |
[46:25] | Oh, the irony. | 真讽刺 |
[46:30] | I love MoonPies. | 我爱吃巧克力派 |
[46:36] | This is someone’s stuff. | 这是某个人的东西 |
[46:43] | This is all someone’s… | 这都是他的 |
[46:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[47:08] | Keep moving. Keep moving. | 继续走 继续走 |
[47:11] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 来了 来了 |
[47:13] | Come on, guys, we’re almost there. | 快点 各位 我们快到了 |
[47:16] | It should be 300 meters ahead. | 应该就在前方300米处 |
[47:33] | Is this it? | 没路了吗 |
[47:34] | We can’t go back. | 我们不能折返 |
[47:36] | What does that mean? | 那怎么办 |
[47:38] | It’s too tight. | 这太窄了 |
[47:40] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[47:41] | We’ve got to find another way. | 我们得另找出路了 |
[47:43] | I’m the smallest. Let me check. | 我身形最小 让我试试 |
[47:46] | Here. | 拿着 |
[47:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:50] | Let me connect you with my line. | 我用安全绳系住你 |
[47:52] | Attached. | 系上了 |
[47:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:27] | All right, I’m through. It’s open out here. | 好了 我过来了 这边是通畅的 |
[48:30] | And I think you guys can definitely make it. | 我觉得你们肯定过得来 |
[48:31] | It’s really tight but… | 通道很窄 不过 |
[48:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:34] | We’re sending Emily. | 我们让艾米丽过来 |
[48:35] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[48:37] | Attached. | 系上了 |
[48:50] | Captain’s on his way. | 队长要过来了 |
[48:51] | Hey, come here. | 来 |
[48:55] | Nice. | 很好 |
[49:04] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[49:05] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[49:08] | Um, I was gonna eat this, | 我本来打算自己吃 |
[49:10] | but Lil Paul and I decided that you should give it to your girl. | 但我和小保罗决定还是让你送给你的妞 |
[49:14] | – MoonPie. – Yeah. | -巧克力派 -是啊 |
[49:16] | MoonPie. | 巧克力派 |
[49:19] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[49:20] | She’s pretty cool. | 她很酷 |
[49:22] | Gotta make sure not to screw that up. | 一定要好好把握 |
[49:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[49:34] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[49:36] | Your turn. Come on. | 该你了 来吧 |
[49:37] | All right, Cap’s through. I’m going. | 好 队长过去了 我也去了 |
[49:42] | All right, guys. I’m coming through. | 好了 各位 我要过来了 |
[49:51] | How are you doing in there, buddy? | 你在里面还好吧 小家伙 |
[49:53] | You want your bunny heater? | 想要你的小兔子取暖器吗 |
[50:04] | All right, forget this. We’re going in. | 算了 不管了 我们这就过去 |
[50:09] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[50:10] | – Paul, can you hear me? – Yeah. | -保罗 能听见我说话吗 -可以 |
[50:12] | – You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[50:16] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[50:17] | Paul? Paul, are you reading? | 保罗 保罗 你能收到吗 |
[50:18] | Don’t screw around. Let’s go. | 别乱来 快过来 |
[50:20] | Hey, Paul, you copy? | 保罗 能听到吗 |
[50:22] | We’re gonna pull you through. | 我们要把你拉过来 |
[50:24] | All right, pull. | 好了 一起拉 |
[50:25] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[50:36] | – Come on. – I’m pulling. I’m pulling. | -用劲 -我在拉 我在拉 |
[50:39] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[50:40] | Shit! | 该死 |
[50:43] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[50:48] | There he is. | 他过来了 |
[50:50] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[50:52] | There’s something back there. Some Slender Man-type shit. | 刚刚那里有东西 瘦瘦长长的 |
[50:54] | Hey, that’s not funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[50:57] | What’s wrong with my line? | 我的安全绳怎么回事 |
[51:02] | Smith, unclip. He’s all tangled up. | 史密斯 快解开 他被缠住了 |
[51:03] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我来解开 |
[51:04] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[51:07] | Unclip, unclip, unclip! | 快解开 快解开 快解开 |
[51:09] | Take Lil Paul! Take Lil Paul! | 抓住小保罗 抓住小保罗 |
[51:10] | Give me my helmet! | 把头盔给我 |
[51:11] | It’s pulling me underwater! | 它在拖我下水 |
[51:13] | He’s going! Helmet! | 他要被拽走了 快给他头盔 |
[51:14] | – My helmet! – Helmet, now! | -我的头盔 -头盔 快点 |
[51:15] | Get it on! Get it on! | 戴上 戴上 |
[51:17] | Grab him! Grab him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[51:33] | I can’t hold him! | 我快抓不住他了 |
[51:38] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[51:43] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[51:48] | Get out of the water! | 快从水里出去 |
[51:50] | Emily, go! Get to the bulkhead! | 艾米丽 快走 到舱壁那边去 |
[52:04] | 中途站 海神级钻探点 深度 :10.3千米 | |
[52:07] | Calling CQ. Calling CQ. This is Captain Lucien. | 广播呼叫 广播呼叫 我是卢西恩队长 |
[52:12] | We’re at the Midway Station. It’s heavily damaged. | 我们在中途站 这里严重受损 |
[52:17] | Not sure how long it will last. | 不知道还能撑多久 |
[52:21] | Does anyone copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[52:24] | It ripped him out of the suit. | 那个怪物把他从潜水服里拽出去了 |
[52:27] | It ripped him right out of his goddamn suit. | 它把他从潜水服里就那么拽出去了 |
[52:31] | What could do that? | 什么东西能这样 |
[52:32] | Begin evacuation to surface immediately. | 马上开始往海面撤离 |
[52:35] | CQ, do you copy? | 广播呼叫 有人收到吗 |
[52:38] | Overwatch tower is online. | 守望塔上线 |
[52:41] | What is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[52:47] | That drill weighs 6,000 tons. | 那台钻机重6000吨 |
[52:52] | How did it get ripped up like that? | 怎么会被毁成这样 |
[52:56] | We did this. | 是我们的错 |
[53:00] | We drilled the bottom of the ocean. | 我们在海底钻探 |
[53:03] | We took too much. | 我们索取得太多了 |
[53:06] | And now she’s taking back. | 现在得到报应了 |
[53:13] | We’re not supposed to be down here. | 我们不该来到这里 |
[53:18] | No one is. | 谁都不属于这里 |
[53:22] | She’s not wrong. | 她说得没错 |
[53:36] | Listen. | 听着 |
[53:38] | I know Paul’s gone, but… | 保罗离开了我们 但是 |
[53:41] | we can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
[53:43] | What about Smith’s suit? | 史密斯的潜水服怎么办 |
[53:46] | Let me take a look at your oxygen scrubber. | 让我检查一下你的氧气洗涤器 |
[53:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:59] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[54:05] | The suit’s not gonna make it. | 这套潜水服不能用了 |
[54:14] | You guys gotta go without me. We… I’m… | 你们丢下我走吧 我 |
[54:17] | I’m just gonna be dead weight out there. | 我只会拖累你们 |
[54:23] | – I can’t lose anybody else. – Me neither. | -我不能再失去任何人 -我也是 |
[54:26] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[54:33] | Okay, Smith, you can lean on me. | 史密斯 你可以靠着我 |
[54:38] | Take short, shallow breaths. | 轻浅地呼吸 |
[54:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:41] | It’s gonna be all right. I got you. | 不会有事的 有我在 |
[55:25] | Okay, there’s Marker 21. | 这是21号路标 |
[55:28] | All we do now is follow these across the plateau. | 我们跟随这些路标穿过高地 |
[55:32] | The Roebuck Station will be at Marker Zero. | 罗巴克站在0号路标处 |
[56:00] | What did you see? Huh? | 你看到什么了 |
[56:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:21] | – I just saw it. – Oh, my God! | -我看到它了 -天啊 |
[56:22] | I saw that. | 我也看到了 |
[56:23] | Set him down. | 把他安置好 |
[56:24] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[56:25] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[56:28] | Where is it? Where is it? | 它在哪 它在哪 |
[56:35] | Turn off the lights. | 把灯关上 |
[56:38] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[56:44] | I’m gonna turn my IR on. | 我要打开红外影像 |
[56:51] | Norah, did you get my feed? | 诺拉 能看到吗 |
[56:53] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[57:13] | Smith? | 史密斯 |
[57:14] | Where’s Smith? Norah? | 史密斯在哪儿 诺拉 |
[57:18] | Where is he? Do you see him? | 他在哪里 你看见他了吗 |
[57:19] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[57:20] | – Smith! – Emily. | -史密斯 -艾米丽 |
[57:22] | Smith? Smith! | 史密斯 史密斯 |
[57:23] | – Emily. – Help. | -艾米丽 -救命 |
[57:29] | That’s his foot. I’m going. | 那是他的脚 我要过去看看 |
[57:32] | I’m hooking onto you. Here. | 把你的安全绳系在我身上 给 |
[57:43] | I see him. | 我看见他了 |
[57:55] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[57:58] | He’s alive. He’s alive. | 他活着 他还活着 |
[58:01] | I’m pulling him back. | 我这就把他拖回来 |
[58:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:06] | Just push him. We’ll grab his feet. | 你从后面推他 我们从这边拽住他的脚 |
[58:09] | Smith, can you hear us? | 史密斯 能听到我们说话吗 |
[58:11] | Smith, please! Can you hear us? | 史密斯 能听见我们说话吗 |
[58:13] | I gotta grab the gun. | 我得去把枪捡回来 |
[58:14] | What? Forget the gun. | 什么 别管枪了 |
[58:17] | Captain, leave it. | 队长 别捡了 |
[58:23] | Cap. | 队长 |
[58:31] | Cap, what are you doing? | 队长 你在干什么 |
[58:32] | Norah! No! | 诺拉 不要 |
[58:34] | No! | 不要 |
[58:53] | Norah? | 诺拉 |
[58:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[58:57] | I can’t see you. Can you see me? | 我看不见你 你能看见我吗 |
[59:02] | Norah? | 诺拉 |
[59:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[59:07] | I’m underneath you. Can you see me? | 我在你下方 你能看见我吗 |
[59:10] | Cap, can you hear me? | 队长 能听见我说话吗 |
[59:12] | Norah. | 诺拉 |
[59:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[59:16] | I’m here. Underneath. | 这里 你下方 |
[59:20] | I’m all tangled. Can you see me? | 我被缠住了 你能看见我吗 |
[59:23] | Yeah. | 能 |
[59:24] | Okay, hold on. | 好 坚持一下 |
[59:32] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[59:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[59:35] | Get me out of here. | 救我上去 |
[59:40] | – Okay. – Shit. | -好吧 -该死 |
[59:43] | Okay, let me see if I can help you. Hold on. | 我看看能不能把你拉上来 坚持住 |
[59:47] | Can you reach my knife? | 你能拿到我的刀吗 |
[59:53] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[1:00:05] | Norah. | 诺拉 |
[1:00:07] | Is it back? | 它又回来了吗 |
[1:00:10] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[1:00:12] | Is it back? | 它又回来了吗 |
[1:00:26] | Norah! | 诺拉 |
[1:00:49] | Oh, I got you. I got you. I’m with you. | 抓住了 我抓住你了 有我在 |
[1:00:51] | I’m with you. | 有我在 |
[1:00:53] | Pressure level critical. | 压强增至临界值 |
[1:00:55] | We’re rising too fast! | 我们上升得太快了 |
[1:00:56] | The pressure’s gonna kill us both! | 这种压强下我们都会死的 |
[1:00:58] | Please slow ascent. | 请缓慢上升 |
[1:01:03] | Norah. | 诺拉 |
[1:01:08] | Let go. | 放开我吧 |
[1:01:09] | Suit integrity, ten percent. | 潜水服完整性 百分之十 |
[1:01:11] | Norah, look at me. | 诺拉 看着我 |
[1:01:14] | Let go, God damn it! | 快放开我 该死 |
[1:01:16] | No, I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 不 不行 我不能放 我不能放 |
[1:01:18] | Four percent. | 百分之四 |
[1:01:20] | Three percent. | 百分之三 |
[1:01:22] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 不要 不要 |
[1:01:23] | Two percent. | 百分之二 |
[1:01:24] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[1:01:26] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这么做 |
[1:01:27] | One percent. | 百分之一 |
[1:01:29] | Don’t do that! Don’t do that! | 别这么做 别 |
[1:02:12] | Emily, can you hear me? | 艾米丽 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:03:07] | 谢波德钻探站 远征小队 已废弃 深度 :10.8千米 | |
[1:03:56] | Emily, Smith, can you hear me? | 艾米丽 史密斯 你们能听见吗 |
[1:04:01] | I’m still alive. I’m at the old Shepard drill. | 我还活着 我在之前的谢波德钻探站 |
[1:04:06] | There’s no… | 这里没有 |
[1:04:07] | There’s no pods here but I can breathe. | 这里没有逃生舱 不过我可以呼吸了 |
[1:04:10] | I have some air. | 这里有氧气 |
[1:04:11] | If you guys are out there… | 如果你们还在外面 |
[1:04:15] | Is anyone reading? | 有人收到吗 |
[1:04:21] | Emily, can you hear me? | 艾米丽 能听见我说话吗 |
[1:04:31] | Can you guys hear me? | 你们能听见吗 |
[1:05:01] | Cap. | 队长 |
[1:05:25] | 怀念亲爱的 艾莉·卢西恩 14岁 | |
[1:05:25] | 每次失去都是一次抽离 新月依旧悬于夜空 正如满月在朦胧夜色中 顺从潮汐的召唤 | |
[1:05:27] | Allie. | 艾莉 |
[1:05:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:05:55] | 目标地点 罗巴克钻探站 | |
[1:07:23] | Guys, I’m just gonna keep talking. | 各位 我会一直说下去 |
[1:07:25] | I don’t know if you can hear me. | 我不知道你们听不听得见 |
[1:07:34] | I’m following the southeast line. | 我现在沿着东南线走 |
[1:07:37] | Following the markers. | 跟随着路标 |
[1:07:39] | To the Roebuck. | 前往罗巴克站 |
[1:07:43] | I used to love the ocean. | 我曾经热爱海洋 |
[1:07:50] | It was like a giant petri dish, you know? | 海洋就像一个巨大的培养皿 |
[1:07:54] | Em, is that you? | 艾米 是你吗 |
[1:08:10] | I know that you have… | 我知道你一周里 |
[1:08:13] | a different Hawaiian shirt for every day of the week. | 每天都穿不同的夏威夷衬衫 |
[1:08:16] | Emily, I can hear you. Is that you? | 艾米丽 我能听见你说话 是你吗 |
[1:08:18] | Though I… | 虽然我 |
[1:08:20] | Even though I don’t know you | 虽然我并不了解 |
[1:08:22] | outside of this petri dish… | 这个培养皿之外的你 |
[1:08:24] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:08:25] | But I know that you listen to me. | 但我知道的是 你听我说话 |
[1:08:30] | And you make me laugh. | 你逗我笑 |
[1:08:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:08:45] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:08:47] | Em? | 艾米 |
[1:08:51] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[1:08:52] | I needed you to know. | 你得知道这一点 |
[1:08:54] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[1:08:58] | Emily, I’m right behind you. | 艾米丽 我就在你身后 |
[1:09:00] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:09:05] | Hey, Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:09:08] | – Emily! – No! Please! | -艾米丽 -不 求你了 |
[1:09:10] | Please stay back! | 别靠近我 |
[1:09:11] | Emily, stop! | 艾米丽 别跑 |
[1:09:18] | Emily. Hey, hey. | 艾米丽 是我 是我 |
[1:09:20] | Hey. Em? Em? Em? Open your eyes. | 艾米 艾米 睁开眼睛 |
[1:09:23] | Emily, open your eyes. It’s me. | 艾米丽 睁开眼睛 是我 |
[1:09:24] | Hey, I got you. | 有我在 |
[1:09:26] | – I got you. – Norah, I thought you… | -我在呢 -诺拉 我以为你 |
[1:09:27] | – You’re okay. – Norah… | -你没事了 -诺拉 |
[1:09:31] | Norah, I thought you… I thought you were dead. | 诺拉 我以为你已经死了 |
[1:09:32] | How’s Smith? Is he okay? | 史密斯呢 他没事吧 |
[1:09:34] | Yes, yes. | 没事 他没事 |
[1:09:35] | He’s here. He’s alive. | 他也在这 还活着 |
[1:09:37] | Okay. That’s what matters, right? | 好 那就好 对吧 |
[1:09:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:09:41] | Come on, let’s get up. Come here. | 来吧 站起来 来 |
[1:09:54] | I didn’t get very far. | 我没能坚持太远 |
[1:09:57] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:09:59] | I am so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[1:10:02] | I-I can’t even believe it, honestly. | 我都不敢相信 真的 |
[1:10:04] | Your air must be… | 你的氧气肯定要 |
[1:10:06] | Let me check your air, though. You must be so… | 让我检查一下你的氧气罐 你肯定已经 |
[1:10:07] | No, I’m just… | 不用 我就 |
[1:10:09] | I figured… | 我觉得 |
[1:10:11] | I’m just gonna walk. | 我可以走过去 |
[1:10:12] | Okay. That’s a good plan. | 好 我们走过去 |
[1:10:18] | The captain? | 队长呢 |
[1:10:25] | Just grab Smith. Okay? | 带上史密斯走吧 好吗 |
[1:10:28] | Don’t think about it. Come on. | 别想别的了 走吧 |
[1:10:35] | God, I feel high. | 天啊 我感觉像嗑嗨了 |
[1:10:37] | Freebie. | 还没花钱 |
[1:10:40] | It’s the low oxygen thing. | 因为缺氧 |
[1:10:43] | I can’t feel my fingers. | 我感受不到我的手指了 |
[1:10:48] | What’s your dog’s name? | 你的狗叫什么名字 |
[1:10:49] | Tenny. Yours? | 叫坦尼 你的呢 |
[1:10:51] | That’s cute. Jim. | 好听 我的叫吉姆 |
[1:10:54] | Jim? | 吉姆吗 |
[1:10:55] | James if he gets in trouble. | 他如果闯祸了就叫他詹姆斯 |
[1:11:00] | He was my fiancé’s dog, actually. | 其实是我未婚夫的狗 |
[1:11:04] | You guys split up? | 你们分手了吗 |
[1:11:06] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:08] | No way. He, um… | 不是的 他 |
[1:11:12] | He was Smith’s best friend, actually. | 他曾经是史密斯的死党 |
[1:11:15] | We used to all dive together. | 我们以前经常一起潜水 |
[1:11:20] | He wanted to go out one night. | 有一天晚上他想去潜水 |
[1:11:21] | I was tired. I let him go alone, and… | 我当时很累 就让他自己去了 然后 |
[1:11:25] | he just took forever. | 他再也没回来 |
[1:11:27] | I knew something was wrong. So I… | 我知道出事了 然后我 |
[1:11:30] | I called Search and Rescue and went down to look for him. | 我给搜救队打了电话 然后下水去找他 |
[1:11:32] | I just… couldn’t find him. | 我没找到他 |
[1:11:38] | I’m sorry. You don’t need to hear that right now. | 抱歉 你现在不该听这个 |
[1:11:41] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:11:43] | It’s just that feeling of being powerless to change anything. | 那种无力感改变了一切 |
[1:11:51] | It almost killed me. | 几乎让我活不下去了 |
[1:11:57] | I made Smith swear to me | 后来我逼史密斯发誓 |
[1:11:58] | he would never talk about it down here. | 下来以后再也不提那件事 |
[1:12:06] | You really love him, huh? | 你真的很爱他 是吗 |
[1:12:10] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:12:13] | That’s really cool. | 真好 |
[1:12:19] | You just gotta keep pulling. | 你得继续拉 |
[1:12:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:12:55] | What is that glow? | 是什么在发光 |
[1:12:59] | It’s the drill. | 是钻探站 |
[1:13:01] | It’s the Roebuck. | 罗巴克站到了 |
[1:13:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, we made it. | 天啊 我们成功了 |
[1:13:17] | 罗巴克站 特里顿级钻探点 深度 11.1千米 | |
[1:13:43] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[1:13:46] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:14:02] | We’re almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[1:14:04] | Almost there. Just to the green light. | 快到了 往绿光那走 |
[1:14:16] | What are they? | 那些是什么 |
[1:14:18] | Turn your lights off. | 把灯关掉 |
[1:14:19] | Turn your lights off. | 把你的灯关掉 |
[1:14:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:14:38] | Where are they all coming from? | 它们都是从哪来的 |
[1:14:44] | The door is right there. | 门就在那头 |
[1:14:50] | Right there. | 就在那头 |
[1:14:58] | They look like they’re sleeping. | 它们好像睡着了 |
[1:15:00] | Or hibernating. | 或是在冬眠 |
[1:15:06] | Let’s just focus on getting inside. | 我们还是想办法进去吧 |
[1:15:38] | Warning. Oxygen levels critical. | 警告 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:15:43] | Warning. Oxygen levels critical. | 警告 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:15:50] | That’s probably not good. | 听起来不妙 |
[1:16:16] | Keep going. Emily, keep going. | 继续走 艾米丽 继续走 |
[1:16:20] | Get Smith to the door. | 把史密斯带到门那里 |
[1:16:25] | Emily, take him. Go. | 艾米丽 带他走 快走 |
[1:16:28] | Emily, go. | 艾米丽 快走 |
[1:16:53] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:16:54] | Emily, go! | 艾米丽 快走 |
[1:17:20] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:17:30] | Fuck! | 去死吧 |
[1:19:08] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[1:19:36] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[1:19:57] | Norah! | 诺拉 |
[1:20:02] | Warning. Oxygen levels critical. | 警告 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:20:09] | Oxygen levels critical. | 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:20:15] | Warning. Oxygen levels critical. | 警告 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:20:28] | Oxygen levels critical. | 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:20:31] | Warning. Oxygen levels critical. | 警告 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:20:35] | Warning. Oxygen levels critical. | 警告 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:20:38] | Warning. Oxygen levels critical. | 警告 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:20:41] | One sec. | 等等 |
[1:20:43] | Warning. Oxygen levels critical. | 警告 氧气降至临界值 |
[1:21:06] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[1:21:09] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[1:21:14] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[1:21:21] | Please find your way to the nearest pod deck | 请前往最近的逃生舱甲板 |
[1:21:24] | for immediate evacuation. | 马上准备撤离 |
[1:21:25] | Come on, we gotta get to the pods. | 快点 我们得赶紧去逃生舱 |
[1:21:28] | Come on, bud. | 撑住 哥们 |
[1:21:29] | Begin evacuation to surface immediately. | 马上开始往海面撤离 |
[1:21:39] | I gotta find the directory. | 我得找到程序目录 |
[1:21:41] | Deck G compromised. | G层甲板受损 |
[1:21:43] | Flooding contained. | 舱内进水 |
[1:21:47] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:21:51] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快走 |
[1:21:52] | Welcome aboard the Roebuck. | 欢迎进入罗巴克站 |
[1:21:54] | Tian Industries’ titan-class drill. | 天工业的巨型钻探站 |
[1:21:56] | Oh, here! Here, here! | 找到了 在这里 |
[1:21:58] | Excavating a whopping 140 billion tons of crude a year. | 每年原油开采量高达1400亿吨 |
[1:22:02] | The Roebuck is the future of Tian Industries’ energy production. | 罗巴克站将是天工业能源生产线的未来 |
[1:22:07] | – Holy shit. – Tian Industries. | -老天 -天工业 |
[1:22:09] | We’ve got big things in store for you. | 能源储量丰富 竭诚为您服务 |
[1:22:16] | Welcome aboard the Roebuck. | 欢迎进入罗巴克站 |
[1:22:18] | Tian Industries’ titan-class drill. | 天工业的巨型钻探站 |
[1:22:20] | All right, come on, this way. This way. | 好了 快点 走这边 这边 |
[1:22:23] | Bulkheads closed. | 舱壁已关闭 |
[1:22:26] | Flooding contained. | 舱内进水 |
[1:22:27] | …future of Tian Industries… | 天工业的未来 |
[1:22:29] | Oh, no! No, no, no! | 不要啊 别这样 |
[1:22:33] | Command bridge compromised. | 指挥台受损 |
[1:22:35] | – This way! Come on! – Flooding contained. | -这边 快点 -舱内进水 |
[1:22:38] | Welcome aboard the Roebuck. | 欢迎进入罗巴克站 |
[1:22:40] | Tian Industries’ titan-class drill. | 天工业的巨型钻探站 |
[1:22:44] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:22:54] | Deck F compromised. | F层甲板受损 |
[1:22:56] | Bulkheads closed. | 舱壁已关闭 |
[1:22:58] | Flooding contained. | 舱内进水 |
[1:23:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:23:02] | Please find your way to the nearest pod deck | 请前往最近的逃生舱甲板 |
[1:23:05] | for immediate evacuation. | 马上准备撤离 |
[1:23:07] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[1:23:09] | Begin evacuation to surface immediately. | 马上开始往海面撤离 |
[1:23:12] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[1:23:24] | Warning. Warning. Pod non-operational. | 警告 警告 逃生舱异常 |
[1:23:30] | Are we set, Norah? | 没问题吧 诺拉 |
[1:23:33] | Pod non-operational. | 逃生舱异常 |
[1:23:38] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[1:23:39] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没问题 没事 |
[1:23:41] | – Do we have enough pods? – Yep. | -逃生舱够用吗 -够 |
[1:23:43] | Are you sure? How many do we have? | 你确定吗 有多少个 |
[1:23:44] | We got three, we got three. | 三个 有三个 |
[1:23:45] | – Three? – Yep. | -三个 -对 |
[1:23:46] | – Okay, you go, you go. You guys go. – No way. | -好 你们走吧 你们先走 -不行 |
[1:23:48] | No, you go first. I’ll go last. | 不 你们先走 我垫后 |
[1:23:49] | – I’ll go last. – Hey. Come on. | -我垫后 -别争了 |
[1:23:51] | Hey. Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[1:23:53] | Deck F compromised. | F层甲板受损 |
[1:23:56] | You have to make it, okay? | 你得挺过来 好吗 |
[1:23:58] | You promise me? | 答应我好吗 |
[1:24:00] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:24:01] | Flooding contained. | 舱内进水 |
[1:24:04] | Hey, thanks for dragging me across the bottom of the ocean. | 谢谢你拖着我穿过海底 |
[1:24:07] | Any time. | 不用谢 |
[1:24:08] | Except never, never again, please. | 不过希望不要有下次了 |
[1:24:11] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[1:24:12] | Pod launch sequence activated. | 逃生舱发射程序已启动 |
[1:24:15] | I’ll see you soon. Okay? | 晚点见 好吗 |
[1:24:17] | Here. You gotta take this. | 给 把这个带上 |
[1:24:19] | Give it to his folks or something. | 给他的亲友们 |
[1:24:22] | Shit. Lil Paul. | 天啊 小保罗 |
[1:24:25] | Let ’em know he was my favorite pain in the ass, okay? | 告诉他们他是我最欠抽的兄弟 好吗 |
[1:24:27] | – Will do. – Bye, bud. | -一定转告 -再见 哥们 |
[1:24:33] | Begin evacuation to surface immediately. | 马上开始往海面撤离 |
[1:24:44] | Come on, you’re up. | 来吧 该你了 |
[1:24:47] | No, I can take the last one. | 不 我可以最后走 |
[1:24:48] | It’s fine, it’s fine. Seriously, you go. | 没事的 真的 你快走 |
[1:24:50] | No. Come on, get in. | 不 快点 进去吧 |
[1:24:51] | No, seriously. I… | 不 真的 我 |
[1:24:52] | You can’t even operate this thing. Let’s go. | 你都不会操作这些东西 快走吧 |
[1:24:56] | What’s wrong with it? | 是出什么问题了吗 |
[1:24:58] | Get in the pod. | 快进去 |
[1:25:00] | Emily, I can fix it. We don’t have time for this. | 艾米丽 我能搞定的 我们没时间了 |
[1:25:02] | – Oh, my God, no. I’m not leaving you. – Come on. | -天啊 不 我不会抛下你的 -快走 |
[1:25:03] | No. You’re not leaving him. | 不 你不能抛下他 |
[1:25:05] | Deck B compromised. | B层甲板受损 |
[1:25:07] | If you stay here, you’re gonna die here. | 如果你留下 你会死在这里的 |
[1:25:08] | And then what are we even doing? | 那我们所有的努力就白费了 |
[1:25:10] | I will stay with you and we can fix it together, okay? | 让我留下来跟你一起解决 好吗 |
[1:25:12] | We don’t have time for that. Come on, get in the pod. | 我们没时间了 快走 进去吧 |
[1:25:14] | Hey! What are you… Norah. | 你在干什么 诺拉 |
[1:25:16] | Do you know what I would do for one more second? | 你知道如果我能再见到萨姆 哪怕只有一秒 |
[1:25:18] | Just one more second with Sam? | 我愿意做什么吗 |
[1:25:19] | Anything. Anything. | 任何事 什么我都愿意 |
[1:25:21] | Go. You have a whole life. | 走吧 你的人生还没开始呢 |
[1:25:23] | – No, no. Norah, stop it. – Emily. Emily. | -不 不 诺拉 住手 -艾米丽 艾米丽 |
[1:25:24] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:25:27] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:25:30] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:25:32] | A10 | 已就绪 |
[1:25:32] | Pod launch sequence activated. | 逃生舱发射程序已启动 |
[1:25:35] | You better make it up there, okay? | 你要活着上来 明白吗 |
[1:25:38] | It’s gonna be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[1:25:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:25:42] | Deck B compromised. | B层甲板受损 |
[1:25:44] | Bulkheads closed. | 舱壁已关闭 |
[1:26:05] | Please find your way to the nearest pod deck | 请前往最近的逃生舱甲板 |
[1:26:08] | for immediate evacuation. | 马上准备撤离 |
[1:26:14] | Begin evacuation to surface immediately. | 马上开始往海面撤离 |
[1:26:19] | Deck A compromised. | A层甲板受损 |
[1:26:22] | Bulkheads closed. Flooding contained. | 舱壁已关闭 舱内进水 |
[1:26:39] | Please find your way to the nearest pod deck | 请前往最近的逃生舱甲板 |
[1:26:42] | for immediate evacuation. | 准备撤离 |
[1:26:47] | Begin evacuation to surface immediately. | 马上开始往海面撤离 |
[1:27:06] | Pressure anomalies detected. | 检测到压强异常 |
[1:27:23] | There are things that will happen | 那些注定会发生的事情 |
[1:27:24] | that will make you feel powerless… | 会让你觉得无能为力 |
[1:27:27] | and make you feel insignificant. | 让你觉得自己微不足道 |
[1:27:27] | 警告 不明物体接近逃生舱 | |
[1:27:31] | But that’s it. | 但也仅此而已 |
[1:27:33] | They’re just feelings. | 不必感怀 |
[1:27:36] | Begin evacuation to surface immediately. | 马上开始往海面撤离 |
[1:27:41] | And sometimes you have to stop feeling. | 有时你得抛下这些情绪 |
[1:27:44] | Start doing. | 做你该做的 |
[1:27:45] | Foreign objects approaching pods. | 未知生物接近逃生舱 |
[1:27:49] | Foreign objects approaching pods. | 未知生物接近逃生舱 |
[1:27:53] | Distance to contact, 60 meters. | 距离接触 60米 |
[1:28:02] | Accessing core terminal. | 访问核心终端 |
[1:28:16] | You know what we’re sitting on? | 知道我们下方是什么吗 |
[1:28:21] | A lot of energy. | 是大量的能源 |
[1:28:22] | With nowhere to go. | 无处可去的能源 |
[1:28:41] | Core meltdown in progress. | 核心熔毁程序启动 |
[1:28:47] | One minute until meltdown. | 熔毁倒计时一分钟 |
[1:28:50] | You got 60 seconds. | 你还有60秒的生命 |
[1:29:00] | You lose your sense of time in the dark. | 你在黑暗中失去了对时间的感知 |
[1:29:05] | Four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[1:29:09] | So let’s light this shit up. | 那就将这里彻底点燃吧 |
[1:29:53] | 公司拒绝让 员工接受采访 | |
[1:29:57] | 公司拒绝政府 提供搜救帮助 | |
[1:29:59] | 天工业拒绝透露 太平洋钻井坍塌的细节 | |
[1:30:06] | 密级 绝密 |