时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Place your bet. | 请下注 |
[00:28] | Wheel turns. | 轮盘开转 |
[00:29] | No more bet, please. No more bet. | 请停止下注 |
[00:32] | Yeah, 14, hit me, right? | 14点 继续拿牌对吗 |
[00:35] | No, stick. | 不 停牌 |
[00:37] | Stick? I have 14. | 停牌 才14点啊 |
[00:39] | Stick. Stick. | 停牌 停牌 |
[00:40] | You just told Eleanor to take a card and she had 18. | 刚才埃莉诺都18点了你还让她拿牌呢 |
[00:42] | Trust me on this one. Just stick. | 相信我吧 停牌就对了 |
[00:44] | Oh, Saul, stop being so paranoid. | 索尔 别这么固执了 |
[00:46] | She’s not trying to cheat you out of cookies. | 她又没想骗你的饼干吃 |
[00:49] | Besides, they’re not good for your blood sugar, right? | 何况饼干对你的血糖也不好 对吧 |
[00:51] | My blood sugar is just fine. | 我血糖没问题 |
[00:53] | Oh, really? It’s fine? | 真没问题吗 |
[00:54] | This morning, it was 223. | 今天早晨 血糖值是223 |
[00:56] | Yesterday, it was 220, 245, 262 and 250. | 昨天是220 245 262和250 |
[01:00] | That’s not so fine, Mr. Wanamaker. | 这可不叫没问题 沃纳梅克先生 |
[01:02] | Got ya. | 被揭穿了吧 |
[01:03] | Hey, thought you were starting your new job today. | 我还以为你今天去新地方上班了呢 |
[01:05] | Shh. She’s concentrating. | 嘘 她正集中注意力呢 |
[01:08] | She’s counting cards. | 她是在数牌 |
[01:09] | Hey, don’t be such a sore loser, Keith. | 别这么输不起嘛 基斯 |
[01:12] | – Hey, did you say anything, to your mom? – No, not yet. | -跟你妈妈说话了吗 -还没有 |
[01:16] | 21! Blackjack! | 21点 黑杰克 |
[01:19] | Blackjack! | 黑杰克 |
[01:23] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[01:30] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[01:58] | Excuse me, Miss, can I help you? | 抱歉 女士 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[02:00] | – I’m with Homicide. – Sure you are. | -我是凶杀调查组的 -可不是嘛 |
[02:02] | She’s with me. | 她跟我一起的 |
[02:06] | This isn’t Syracuse. | 这里可不是锡拉丘兹 |
[02:08] | People sort of dress the part around here. | 这里的人多少都有点以貌取人 |
[02:09] | I told you I don’t do pantsuits. | 我跟你说过我不穿套装 |
[02:11] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样 |
[02:12] | She’s good. You should come by and see her sometime. | 挺好的 你应该抽空去看看她 |
[02:15] | She always liked you. | 她一直都挺喜欢你的 |
[02:16] | I don’t exactly remember it that way. | 我印象里可不是这么回事 |
[02:18] | So… what do we got? | 这里什么情况 |
[02:20] | A couple– Joel and Ann Seiferth, | 一对夫妇 乔尔和安·赛弗斯 |
[02:23] | each took one to the head and chest in their kitchen. | 两人都是头和胸部各中一枪 死于厨房 |
[02:25] | – Who called it in? – Woman who works for the husband. | -谁报的警 -男性死者的女下属 |
[02:27] | Came by when he didn’t show. | 见他没去上班 就来家里看看 |
[02:29] | Nina got her statement. | 尼娜正在做笔录 |
[02:30] | Hey, Mike. | 你好 迈克 |
[02:32] | Detective. | 警探 |
[02:34] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[02:35] | It’s Forest Hills. | 这里可是长岛森林山 |
[02:36] | Everyone’s at work trying to pay off their big houses. | 大家都忙着上班挣钱还房贷去了 |
[02:38] | Or fix ’em up. | 或者修房子 |
[02:39] | Looks like they’re doing construction. | 这里貌似正在施工 |
[02:58] | The ghost whisperer finally showed. | 鬼语者可算出现了 |
[03:00] | That mean we can go home now? | 是说我们能回家了吗 |
[03:12] | So where we at? | 有什么进展 |
[03:13] | Well, M.E. puts time of death about two hours ago. | 法医鉴定死亡时间大约是两小时前 |
[03:18] | We spoke to the security company. | 问过保安公司了 |
[03:19] | The alarm system was off and no evidence of forced entry. | 报警系统未启动 无强行进入痕迹 |
[03:22] | So maybe someone they knew? | 可能是熟人下的手 |
[03:23] | Could be the construction crew. | 也有可能是施工人员 |
[03:24] | – They usually get a key. – Lunchtime. | -他们一般都有钥匙 -午饭时间 |
[03:26] | Middle of the day– the door could have been unlocked. | 正午时间 可能没有锁门 |
[03:28] | And definitely signs of a struggle. | 很明显的打斗痕迹 |
[03:30] | Husband’s got a bruise on his cheek. | 男主人脸上有淤痕 |
[03:32] | And check this– no jewelry and all the TV’s are gone. | 看看这里 珠宝和电视都不见了 |
[03:35] | Got tech. Cell phone. | 找到东西了 手机 |
[03:36] | Okay, bag the hands. Get ’em over to the lab. | 装好 送到化验室去 |
[03:39] | If the husband tried to fight off the killer, | 如果男主人曾和凶手打斗过 |
[03:40] | we may be able to get some DNA. | 我们或许能提取到DNA |
[03:45] | Where’s the kid? | 孩子在哪里 |
[03:45] | Oh, Max Seiferth, seven years old. | 麦克斯·赛弗斯 七岁 |
[03:48] | The schedule on the fridge says he had T-ball today. | 冰箱上的日程表写着今天有儿童棒球比赛 |
[03:51] | Children’s Services is on it. | 儿童服务部门在着手处理了 |
[03:52] | That’s a kid who’s going to hate baseball. | 这孩子以后肯定会恨死棒球的 |
[03:58] | Okay, let’s start with anyone who’s had access to the house. | 先从能出入这幢房子的人入手吧 |
[04:01] | Day laborers, plumbers, nannies, housekeepers. | 临时工 修理工 保姆 管家 |
[04:04] | And let’s talk to the kid. | 先跟孩子聊聊吧 |
[04:11] | What is it, Carrie? | 怎么了 凯莉 |
[04:13] | Here we go again. | 又开始了 |
[04:54] | The tarp… it moved. | 那块防水布 挪地方了 |
[04:58] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[05:01] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[05:04] | I don’t think he’s at T-ball. | 我觉得他没去打棒球 |
[05:14] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[05:33] | Joel and Ann Seiferth. | 乔尔和安·赛弗斯 |
[05:35] | She was an anesthesiologist at St. Michael’s | 女的是圣迈克尔医院的麻醉师 |
[05:37] | and Joel owned a string of Gym Bams. | 男的是个游乐馆老板 |
[05:40] | Who would want to kill a Gym Bam guy? | 谁会想杀一个游乐馆老板 |
[05:42] | A what? | 什么 |
[05:43] | It’s a kids’ gym. You know, ball pits, trampolines, and… | 就是儿童游乐馆 海洋球 蹦蹦床 |
[05:47] | My sister does parties for the twins. | 我妹妹经常带她的双胞胎宝贝玩这些 |
[05:50] | What do we have on the gun? | 凶器有何发现 |
[05:51] | Uh, 9-millimeter. Ballistics are pending. | 九毫米口径手枪 弹道实验结果还没出来 |
[05:53] | No prints yet. | 没发现指纹 |
[05:54] | – DNA? – Doesn’t look like we got any. | -DNA呢 -似乎没提取到 |
[05:56] | What about access to the house? | 能进入房子的那些人调查得怎么样 |
[05:57] | I talked to the contractor, | 我和承包商谈过了 |
[05:58] | and we’re still trying to run down some of the day laborers, | 还在排查一些临时工 |
[06:00] | but he said they haven’t been there in over six months. | 但他说这些人已经有六个月没去过了 |
[06:03] | The family just ran out of money, put the whole thing on hold. | 这家人手头拮据 工程就搁置了 |
[06:05] | How does an anesthesiologist run out of money? | 麻醉师怎么会囊中羞涩呢 |
[06:07] | Aren’t those guys loaded? | 这些人是喝高了吗 |
[06:08] | Not if they’re not working. | 他们没工作就有可能 |
[06:09] | I spoke to HR over at St. Mike’s. | 我找圣迈克医院人事部了解过了 |
[06:11] | Ann’s been on leave for almost eight months. | 安已经休假快八个月了 |
[06:13] | What about Max? Anything new? | 麦克斯那边如何 有什么新情况 |
[06:14] | According to his school, he was home sick. | 学校那边说他生病回家了 |
[06:16] | He’s got two living relatives– an aunt and an uncle. | 他还有两个亲戚 姨妈和姨父 |
[06:19] | Ann’s sister Liza, her husband Erik. | 安的姐姐莱莎 还有她的丈夫埃里克 |
[06:21] | She’s on her way in, he’s out of town. | 她在来这里的路上 他不在城里 |
[06:23] | We know if he saw anything? | 他当时有没有看见什么 |
[06:25] | He’s in shock. Hasn’t said a word. | 他吓坏了 还没张口说过话 |
[06:27] | Either way, let’s keep this low. | 不管怎样 这件事低调处理 |
[06:29] | No one needs to know there might be a witness. | 没必要让人知道也许有目击证人 |
[06:32] | Okay, Mike, get on the financials. | 迈克 你来调查他们的经济状况 |
[06:33] | If money was tight, let’s find out how tight. | 若真是经济窘迫 就查查到底有多窘迫 |
[06:36] | Nina, Roe, check out St. Michael’s. | 尼娜和罗伊去圣迈克尔医院调查 |
[06:38] | I’m on it, Al. | 这就去 艾尔 |
[06:41] | – I’m going to go talk to Max. – You sure? | -我去和麦克斯聊聊 -你确定吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 |
[07:07] | Carrie, whatever happened to your sister, | 凯莉 无论你姐姐发生了什么事 |
[07:10] | you can tell us. It’s okay. | 你都能告诉我们 没事的 |
[07:14] | Let’s get her some more juice. | 再给她倒点果汁 |
[07:32] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[07:37] | I’m going to sit down next to you, if that’s okay. | 你不介意的话 我就坐你旁边吧 |
[07:49] | Oh, you should watch this part. | 你该好好看这部分 |
[07:51] | It’s funny. It’s when steam comes out his… ears. | 烟从他的耳朵里冒出来 可逗了 |
[07:56] | Actually, it’s not really that funny. | 其实也没那么好玩 |
[07:57] | And you don’t have to watch this just because they put it on. | 即使电视开着 你也不用非得看这个 |
[07:59] | You can watch anything you like. | 可以选你自己喜欢的节目 |
[08:02] | Um… What time is it? 3:47. | 现在几点了 3点47分 |
[08:04] | You could watch Phineas and Ferb. | 你可以看飞哥与小佛[迪士尼卡通] |
[08:06] | You could watch Naruto. You could watch Bakugan. | 可以看火影忍者或者爆丸小子[日本卡通] |
[08:11] | No wait, Bakugan’s on at 4:30. | 不对 爆丸小子四点半开始 |
[08:12] | You’re right. | 不看是对的 |
[08:17] | You have any video games? | 你有电子游戏吗 |
[08:21] | Uh, what kind of video games do you like? | 你喜欢什么样的电子游戏 |
[08:26] | Angry Birds. Smack Talk. | 愤怒的小鸟 学声宠物 |
[08:29] | Smack Talk? Wow, Smack Talk, that’s um… | 学声宠物 那… |
[08:34] | What is that? | 那是什么游戏 |
[08:36] | There’s a hamster named Smack. | 里面有一只叫斯麦克的仓鼠 |
[08:38] | He records what you say. | 他会记住你说的话 |
[08:43] | Makes you sound weird. | 再用怪怪的声音重复一遍 |
[08:47] | That sounds cool. | 听上去不错 |
[08:49] | My mom lets me play when I’m sick. | 每次我生病 妈妈就会让我玩这个 |
[09:10] | Hi, Max. I’m Elaine. | 你好 麦克斯 我叫伊莱恩 |
[09:13] | I’m Dr. Margulies, with Children’s Services. | 我是儿童服务部的马格里斯医生 |
[09:18] | Oh, uh, Carrie Wells. | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[09:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:24] | So, Max and I, we were just talking about video games. Right, Max? | 麦克斯和我刚刚在谈论电子游戏 对吧 |
[09:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:30] | Um, Detective, can I talk to you for a minute? | 警探 可以借一步说话吗 |
[09:34] | Could we get him some more juice? | 再给他倒点果汁吧 |
[09:41] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[09:48] | You know, I was just getting him to open up in there, and… | 我好不容易才让他开口说话 |
[09:50] | Look, I know you’re new here. | 听着 我知道你刚来这里 |
[09:53] | Let me start over. | 重新介绍下吧 |
[09:54] | Um, I’m Elaine. | 我叫伊莱恩 |
[09:57] | You know, Al’s Elaine. | 艾尔的伊莱恩 |
[10:04] | – Well, it’s nice to meet you, Elaine. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 伊莱恩 -我也是 |
[10:06] | So anyway, um, I’m sure that | 总之 我知道 |
[10:08] | you did things very differently in Syracuse, | 你在锡拉丘兹的办事风格与我们不同 |
[10:09] | but here, we prefer to have a mental health professional | 但在这里 我们倾向于和小孩谈话时 |
[10:12] | present during interviews with small children. | 有专业的心理医生在场 |
[10:15] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[10:16] | No, it’s okay. It’s been ten years. | 没关系 已经过去十年了 |
[10:18] | Nine, actually, but you know, who’s counting. | 其实是九年 你知道我不是故意去记的 |
[10:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:21] | No, it’s… Hey, a lot has changed, I’m sure. | 没有 时过境迁嘛 我明白 |
[10:24] | And, uh, and you just got here. | 况且 你刚来这里不久 |
[10:26] | Which Al is so happy about. | 艾尔为此很开心 |
[10:31] | You two have met. Good. | 你们已经见着了 很好 |
[10:32] | I didn’t realize the rotation was off the long weekend. So… | 我忘了长假里是不轮班的 所以… |
[10:37] | Apparently, I’ve already broken a rule, but now I know. | 我显然已经违规了 但现在知道了 |
[10:39] | You know, tell me once, I never forget. | 跟我讲一次 我就忘不掉了 |
[10:41] | So I’ve heard. | 我久仰你的能力 |
[10:45] | I’m Max’s aunt. Where is he? | 我是麦克斯的姨妈 他在哪里 |
[10:46] | – He’s… – He’s right in here. | -他在… -他在里面 |
[10:48] | He’s being very quiet, but he’s okay. I’ll take you in. | 他话很少 但没什么事 我带你进去 |
[10:55] | – I didn’t realize. I really didn’t. – What? | -我不知情 真的没想到 -什么 |
[10:57] | That she was on the case. There are ten psychologists… | 她会负责这案子 这里有十位心理医生 |
[10:59] | Al, it’s fine. | 艾尔 没关系 |
[11:00] | I understand you have a girlfriend. | 我知道你有女友 |
[11:01] | I just didn’t realize she was a shrink. | 只是没料到她是心理医生 |
[11:03] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[11:04] | What? That “Psychology’s a waste of time and money | 什么啊 那套”找心理医生费钱费时” |
[11:07] | and research proves that talking about your feelings | “研究证明谈论你自己的感觉” |
[11:08] | doesn’t make you feel any better”? | “并不会让心情有任何好转”吗 |
[11:11] | Okay. No quoting me on the job. | 好吧 工作时不要引述我的话 |
[11:12] | Wow, so many rules here. | 这里规矩还真多 |
[11:13] | And by the way, I agree with you. | 顺便一提 我同意你的看法 |
[11:15] | Shrinks never did me any good. | 心理医生从来没帮上我什么忙 |
[11:17] | I’m not in it for the free therapy. | 我不是为了免费治疗才跟她交往的 |
[11:21] | Want to know why the wife wasn’t working? | 想知道女主人为什么没去上班吗 |
[11:24] | Wrongful death lawsuit: | 意外致死诉讼案 |
[11:25] | 19-year-old kid went in for routine surgery and never woke up. | 十九岁的孩子做常规手术却就此与世长辞 |
[11:28] | Seiferth was supervising. | 赛弗斯是手术的监督人 |
[11:33] | It wasn’t Ann’s fault. | 那不是安的错 |
[11:34] | The patient had an atypical anaphylaxis. | 那名病人患有非典型性过敏症 |
[11:37] | It’s a rare allergic response to anesthesia. | 对麻醉药产生罕见的过敏反应 |
[11:40] | The body goes into shock. | 很快就休克了 |
[11:42] | Completely unforeseeable. | 完全无法预料 |
[11:43] | But the hospital didn’t see it that way. | 可医院不这样认为 |
[11:45] | I tried convincing them. | 我试过说服他们 |
[11:46] | As head of the department, I need Ann. | 作为外科主任 我需要安 |
[11:48] | She is one– was– one of our best people. | 她是 她曾是我们最优秀的医生之一 |
[11:51] | But the patient’s family are longtime supporters of St. Michael’s. | 但病人的家人长期资助圣迈克医院 |
[11:56] | They demanded that she be suspended pending a full internal inquiry. | 他们要求让她停职 直到内部调查结束 |
[11:59] | Crazy thing is, the panel just came back with their report. | 讽刺的是 调查小组刚把报告交过来 |
[12:03] | Ann was cleared and planning to come back next week. | 安沉冤得雪 并计划下周返岗 |
[12:07] | Interesting timing. | 这时间够微妙的 |
[12:08] | I imagine the family must not have been too happy about that. | 我猜病人家属听到这个一定开心不起来 |
[12:11] | Look, right after the surgery, emotions were… very raw. | 手术刚结束时 家属情绪都很极端 |
[12:16] | In these situations, families want to blame someone. | 这种状况 他们通常会找个众矢之的 |
[12:19] | What about other people in the hospital? | 那医院其他人呢 |
[12:20] | She have any enemies you know of? | 有你知道的 和她关系不好的人吗 |
[12:23] | No. Everyone loved her. | 没有 大家都很喜欢她 |
[12:25] | Yeah, she’s a tough act to follow. | 是啊 她是大家的榜样 |
[12:30] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[12:33] | Uh, I don’t know if this is anything, | 我不知道这是否重要 |
[12:36] | but I keep going back to it. | 但我仔细回想了一下 |
[12:38] | Ann and I have known each other forever. | 我和安是莫逆之交 |
[12:40] | We went through residency together. | 还是实习医生的时候就认识了 |
[12:42] | I was at her wedding. | 我还参加了她的婚礼 |
[12:45] | But in the past few months, she and Joel started having problems. | 但过去的几个月 她和乔尔出了点问题 |
[12:50] | He gambled. | 他嗜赌 |
[12:51] | Just sports, I think. | 好像是给赛事下注 |
[12:53] | I have no idea how bad it was | 我不知道有多严重 |
[12:55] | or what he owed, but… | 欠了多少钱 但是… |
[12:58] | She mention who he owed it to? | 安提过他欠谁钱吗 |
[12:59] | No. | 没有 |
[13:01] | God, I wish I had asked. | 老天 真希望我问过 |
[13:06] | Okay, thanks. We’ll call you back. | 好的 谢谢 我们回头再联系你 |
[13:09] | Joel was in it up to his ears. Mostly sports book. | 乔尔负债累累 大多是赌比赛输的 |
[13:15] | If this is a front for gambling, it’s genius. | 如果这是地下赌场的幌子 那可真天才 |
[13:17] | – Yeah. – Detective. | -是啊 -警探 |
[13:19] | Sorry to bother you at work. We just have a few more questions. | 抱歉打扰你工作 我们有些问题要问你 |
[13:22] | Olivia’s the one who called it in. | 报警的就是奥利维亚 |
[13:24] | When he didn’t show up earlier, I just, I knew that something was wrong. | 他早晨没来这里 我就觉得不对劲 |
[13:26] | And I tried to close today, | 我本来想闭馆的 |
[13:28] | but we have three birthday parties, | 但我们接了三个生日派对 |
[13:30] | and I just, I couldn’t reach everybody on my own, and… | 我自己没办法联络上每个人 |
[13:35] | Joel would have laughed. | 乔尔一定会笑我的 |
[13:36] | He was all about the kids. | 他心思都在孩子们身上 |
[13:38] | Seems like you really cared about him. | 你好像很在乎他 |
[13:41] | He was an amazing boss. | 他是个很棒的老板 |
[13:43] | He’d totally just take you under his wing and… | 对员工体贴入微 |
[13:46] | Did you know about his gambling? | 你知道他赌博的事吗 |
[13:48] | Is that what you think this is about? | 你们觉得是因为这个 |
[13:49] | Did you ever hear any names of bookies or…? | 你听到过任何收注人之类的名字吗 |
[13:51] | No! I mean, sometimes, I’d find him in the back, online, | 没有 有时我会发现他在后面上网 |
[13:56] | stressing about some team that was losing. | 因为某些队伍输掉比赛而烦心 |
[13:57] | What about payments? | 那工资的支付情况呢 |
[13:59] | Was he ever late with payroll, vendors, anything like that? | 对你们或供应商有没有过拖欠工资的情况 |
[14:01] | Nothing major. Business was good. | 没有什么 这里运营得很好 |
[14:04] | He’d even open up his gyms to schools | 他甚至会开放游乐馆借给学校 |
[14:06] | and birthday parties for needy kids. | 给需要的小孩们办生日派对 |
[14:13] | Tika, honey, we’re at a gym. | 蒂卡 亲爱的 这里是游乐馆 |
[14:16] | You’re not playing on the phone right now. | 别在这个时候玩手机 |
[14:18] | But I just want to get to the next level. | 但我想打到下一关 |
[14:21] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[14:25] | There was a hamster named “Smack.” | 就是一只叫”斯麦克”的仓鼠 |
[14:27] | He records what you say. | 他会录下你说的话 |
[14:31] | He was home sick that day, right? | 他那天请病假在家对吧 |
[14:33] | Now, he told me that when he’s sick, | 他告诉我他每次生病 |
[14:35] | he’s allowed to play with his mother’s phone. | 就可以玩他妈妈的手机 |
[14:37] | – Okay. – Okay, we dumped this phone for calls. | -是 -这部手机的电话排查无果而终 |
[14:39] | But Henry said the last activity on the phone during the time | 但亨利说案发当时手机上最后的活动 |
[14:43] | of the murders was a game called “Smack Talk.” | 是一个叫”学声宠物”的游戏 |
[14:45] | My nephew plays that. | 我侄子玩过 |
[14:46] | It makes you sound like a gerbil. | 它能让你的声音听起来像沙鼠 |
[14:48] | A hamster, actually. | 其实是仓鼠 |
[14:49] | Okay, so the question is, in hamster world, | 所以问题是 在仓鼠的世界里 |
[14:53] | what does this sound like to you? | 你觉得这是什么声音 |
[14:57] | Gunshots. | 枪声 |
[14:59] | Gunshots. He recorded the murder. | 枪声 他录下了案发时的声音 |
[15:02] | Wait, wait a minute. But the phone was found downstairs. | 等一下 但这电话是在楼下找到的 |
[15:06] | Okay, so… so he’s upstairs, he’s playing Smack Talk, | 那么他在楼上 玩这个游戏 |
[15:11] | he hears something going on in the kitchen, | 后来听到厨房有动静 |
[15:13] | he comes down the stairs to check it out, sees what he sees, | 走下楼梯 见到那一幕 |
[15:17] | and in the shock of it, he… drops the phone. | 因为受到惊吓 电话脱手了 |
[15:20] | Which is why it was found at the bottom of the stairs. | 所以在楼梯底下找到了电话 |
[15:23] | Where he had a direct view to the kitchen | 在那里他可以直接看到厨房 |
[15:27] | where the bodies were found. | 也就是发现尸体的地方 |
[15:29] | He kept playing the game the whole time? | 这期间他一直在玩游戏吗 |
[15:31] | No. See, that’s the thing. Smack Talk, | 不 学声宠物是这样的 |
[15:33] | you touch the screen, it records for 45 seconds. | 只要碰一下屏幕 就会录音45秒 |
[15:36] | He saw the killer. We gotta talk to him. | 他看到凶手了 我们得跟他谈谈 |
[15:40] | Dr. Margulies said they’d prefer to have a psychologist present. | 马格里斯医生说最好有心理医生在场 |
[15:44] | Right. Is that, like, a department thing? | 好吧 这是警局的规定吗 |
[15:46] | I think it’s up to the individual case worker. | 我想是由办案人自己决定的 |
[15:50] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我觉得也是 |
[15:53] | Cool. | 很好 |
[15:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:02] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[16:04] | Do you, uh… | 你… |
[16:05] | do you mind if I, uh, sit down? | 不介意我坐下吧 |
[16:18] | So I got that game you were telling me about, Smack Talk. | 我玩了你跟我说的那个游戏 学声宠物 |
[16:21] | And it’s cool. It’s addictive, actually. | 很酷 让人上瘾 真的 |
[16:27] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[16:31] | Max, is that the game that you were… playing…? | 麦克斯 当时你是不是在玩那个… |
[16:36] | Liza, I’m home! Max? | 莱莎 我回来了 麦克斯 |
[16:39] | What’s going on in here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:43] | Max? Max? | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[16:44] | Max, what’s going on? | 麦克斯 怎么了 |
[16:45] | What are you doing here? What happened? | 你在这里做什么 出什么事了 |
[16:47] | Nothing happened. Relax. | 没出事 放松 |
[16:48] | He was fine a few minutes ago. | 他几分钟前还好好的 |
[16:49] | You just stay away from my nephew. | 你离我外甥远点 |
[16:51] | – I was just asking him a few… – There’s no… No! | -我是问他几个 -你不要… |
[16:53] | No more questions | 不要再问了 |
[16:54] | – Look, I… – Get out. | -我… -出去 |
[16:58] | Get out! | 出去 |
[17:03] | Okay. I’m going. | 好的 我走 |
[17:19] | Al, I’m telling you, | 艾尔 我告诉你 |
[17:20] | when his uncle walked into the room, Max was terrified. | 他姨父走进屋子的时候 麦克斯吓坏了 |
[17:23] | Except the uncle was on a business trip at the time of the murder, no? | 可他姨父案发当时正在出差啊 |
[17:26] | Three hours away in Hartford. | 离哈特福特有三小时车程 |
[17:27] | We’re into it, but he could have easily driven back. | 我们在查 但他完全有时间把车开回来 |
[17:29] | How about a motive? | 什么动机呢 |
[17:29] | Maybe he borrowed money from the in-laws, and enough is enough. | 也许他问两夫妻借钱 他们却不肯再借 |
[17:32] | Maybe Uncle Erik is actually the husband’s bookie for all we know. | 也许埃里克姨父就是孩子爸爸的赌博收注人 |
[17:35] | You guys know India’s Palace? | 你们知道印度宫餐厅吗 |
[17:36] | Takeout place all over on Vernon. | 外卖店 弗农[纽约州]到处都是 |
[17:38] | Someone from the victim’s house called there | 有人每周五晚六点四十五分从被害人家里 |
[17:39] | every Friday at 6:45– I mean, every Friday night. | 打电话到那 周周不落 |
[17:43] | They like curry? | 他们爱吃咖喱 |
[17:44] | No, they love to gamble. | 不 他们喜欢赌博 |
[17:47] | Friday night’s when you place college sports bets. | 周五晚是大学体育比赛的下注时间 |
[17:51] | I dabble. | 我偶有涉足 |
[17:52] | What, so, it’s like, “I’ll take the chicken tandoori | 跟服务员说”我要印度烤鸡” |
[17:54] | and ten points on Ohio State”? | “再赌俄亥俄州立大学赢十分”吗 |
[17:55] | I’ve heard stranger. | 我听过更奇怪的 |
[17:57] | Roe, take Carrie, check it out. | 罗伊 带上凯莉 去查查看 |
[17:58] | What? | 什么 |
[17:59] | – You dabble. – No, what about the uncle? | -你有经验 -不是 那姨父怎么办 |
[18:02] | Nina and Mike will check him out. | 尼娜和迈克会负责的 |
[18:03] | No. Al, listen to me. | 不 艾尔 听我说 |
[18:06] | This kid, he could be living with his parents’ murderer. | 这孩子可能正和谋杀他双亲的凶手住在一起 |
[18:08] | And isn’t it also possible his parents are dead, | 也有可能 在父母双亡之后 |
[18:11] | this is the guy he’s gonna have to live with now. | 他以后就得和这个人一起住 |
[18:12] | He sees him first time since the murder, | 这是他自谋杀案以来第一次见到他 |
[18:15] | and he freaks out? | 所以吓坏了 |
[18:16] | How very Dr. Phil of you, Detective. | 你这话说得真像菲尔医生 警探先生 |
[18:18] | Okay, find me something– | 你总得给我点理由吧 |
[18:19] | a motive maybe, a weapon. | 动机也好 凶器也行 |
[18:21] | I’m all over it. | 只要有 我立马行动 |
[18:23] | Carrie, could you have…? | 凯莉 你能不能 |
[18:24] | …Said something? No. | 说点什么吗 不行 |
[18:26] | These are complex, difficult situations, | 如今情况错综复杂 |
[18:28] | – which is why you should have waited… – Waited for Elaine? | -因此你应该等 -等伊莱恩吗 |
[18:30] | She asked to be present at every interview. | 她要求每次谈话必须她在场 |
[18:32] | – That’s because she doesn’t trust me. – Oh, that’s not… | -那是因为她不信任我 -不对 |
[18:34] | That’s because she’s determined that she’s dealing with | 那是因为她断定她在跟一个 |
[18:36] | an unstable detective who’s so messed up by a past trauma, | 情绪不稳定 有创伤后遗症 |
[18:40] | that she would detonate the first chance she gets. | 一不小心就会爆发的警探打交道 |
[18:42] | She never used the word “detonate”. | 她没用过”爆发”这个词 |
[18:47] | All right, truth: | 你说实话 |
[18:49] | what’d you tell her about me? | 你跟她提起我时是怎么说的 |
[18:50] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没说什么 |
[18:54] | Okay, maybe I might have said | 好吧 可能我提过 |
[18:56] | something about your paranoid persecution fantasies. | 你这人很偏执 有迫害妄想症 |
[18:58] | And, oh, yeah, she knows about that time at the bus station. | 还有 她知道车站的那件事 |
[19:05] | Al, I’m telling you | 艾尔 我跟你说 |
[19:06] | I saw that kid. | 我亲眼目睹了那孩子的反应 |
[19:08] | When his uncle walked in the room, | 他姨父一走进房间 |
[19:10] | he acted like he was afraid for his life. | 他就吓得面如土色 颤颤发抖 |
[19:12] | I’m not making this up because my sister was killed. | 我不是因为我姐姐遇害而编造这些 |
[19:15] | I’m not. | 我真的没有 |
[19:15] | Okay, look, we’ll stay on the uncle. | 好 我们盯着这位姨父 |
[19:17] | No more unannounced visits to Max. | 但你不准未上报就去麦克斯家突击造访 |
[19:19] | Fine, fine. | 行 行 |
[19:21] | And, um, it was a train station in Utica | 还有 那次是在尤蒂卡火车站的 |
[19:27] | in a phone booth. Remember those? | 电话亭里 还记得吗 |
[19:52] | Do I look like a guy who knows his sports? | 我看起来像是知道他赌博的人吗 |
[19:53] | I am from India. | 我是印度人 |
[19:55] | Ever hear of Jimmy the Greek? He was from Ohio. | 听说过”希腊人吉米”吗 他来自俄亥俄 |
[19:55] | “希腊人吉米” 即吉米·斯奈德 美国著名赛事评论员 拉斯维加斯赌博收注人 | |
[19:58] | And you’re from Jackson Heights. | 而你来自杰克逊高地[纽约皇后区] |
[20:02] | Why was Joe Seiferth calling here every Friday? | 为什么乔·赛弗斯每周五都要打电话到这里 |
[20:05] | He liked my parents’ food. | 我爸妈的烹饪合他口味 |
[20:07] | Okay, so if you don’t do sports book, | 那如果你不做赌博收注人的话 |
[20:08] | I guess you got no interest | 那你对阿拉巴马对佛罗里达 |
[20:09] | in a tip on the Alabama-Florida game. | 那场球的小道消息也该没什么兴趣吧 |
[20:13] | What do you know about football? | 你对橄榄球有什么了解 |
[20:15] | Alabama, | 阿拉巴马大学队 |
[20:15] | total yards per game versus AP teams, | 参加AP时队员持球冲刺场均总码数 |
[20:17] | 221 versus BCS-ranked teams, 167.2. | 为221 打BCS时是167.2 |
[20:21] | – Completion percentages… – Who are you? | -传球成功率是 -你是何方神圣啊 |
[20:25] | It’s a really good tip. | 我这消息不赖哦 |
[20:29] | Okay. Maybe I knew him. | 好吧 我可能认识他 |
[20:31] | How much was he into you for? | 他叫你下了多少注 |
[20:35] | By the time he got to me, he was already on his ass; | 他来找我的时候 已经穷得响叮当了 |
[20:37] | no cash at all. | 根本就没有现金 |
[20:38] | He was giving me goods: watches, cufflinks | 他直接给我实物 手表 袖扣之类的 |
[20:42] | And then, a couple weeks ago, he shows up with 100 grand | 后来 就几星期前 他带着十万美元 |
[20:44] | and wants USC over Arizona. | 来买南加州大学队赢亚利桑那大学队 |
[20:46] | Where’d he get the money? | 他哪来的钱 |
[20:49] | Well, that’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[20:51] | I told him not to go to this guy. | 我劝他别去找那个人 |
[20:54] | Honestly, Arizona kicks that field goal in sudden death, | 说真的 亚利桑那队一球定胜负赢了比赛 |
[20:57] | my first thought was about Joe’s kneecaps. | 我第一个想到的就是乔的膝盖骨 |
[20:59] | Sami– a name? | 萨米 给我个名字 |
[21:01] | What about my tip? | 我的小道消息怎么办 |
[21:04] | What you got on Alabama-Florida | 本周末阿拉巴马对佛罗里达那场球 |
[21:06] | this weekend? | 你都有些什么消息 |
[21:08] | Line’s got Florida a six-point dog. | 弗罗里达队有个神奇的跑锋 |
[21:11] | Except the real dog– Alabama’s quarterback. | 但最神的还是阿拉巴马队的四分卫 |
[21:14] | Oh, come on. That’s my tip? | 拜托 这就是我的小道消息吗 |
[21:16] | The guy is fast-tracked to win the Heisman. | 这家伙的快速跑位很牛 还得过海斯曼奖 |
[21:18] | The guy is from Tacoma. | 这个人来自塔科马港市[华盛顿州] |
[21:20] | He can’t play in the heat. | 他无法忍受酷热 |
[21:21] | He’s one and 12 since high school | 他从高中时开始就是 只要开球时 |
[21:23] | if it’s over 90 at kickoff. | 温度超过32摄氏度 他就废了 |
[21:25] | Seven interceptions, only four touchdowns. | 七次截球 只有四次触地得分 |
[21:27] | 16.2 passing rating. | 传球成功率只有16.2% |
[21:29] | And FYI, | 仅供参考 |
[21:30] | it’s supposed to be over 100 in Tuscaloosa this weekend. | 塔斯卡卢萨本周末至少有37度 |
[21:35] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:37] | But this never left my lips | 但这事你们不是听我说的 |
[21:38] | because if it comes out that I gave him to you, | 要是有人发现是漏了嘴 |
[21:40] | I won’t have lips. | 我就死定了 |
[21:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:46] | Kunis. Tom Kunis. | 库尼斯 汤姆·库尼斯 |
[21:53] | Before I talk to Carrie, | 除非我要她去 |
[21:54] | she won’t see Max again | 凯莉不会再在没有你监督的情况下 |
[21:55] | without your supervision. | 跟麦克斯见面了 |
[21:56] | I said that I thought it was foolish | 我说过就不应该让她有机会 |
[21:57] | to let her anywhere near that little boy. And now… | 接近那个小男孩 而现在… |
[21:59] | We don’t know what happened. | 我们不知道发生了什么 |
[22:01] | Because I wasn’t there. | 因为我不在场 |
[22:02] | Because you weren’t there, | 正因为你不在场 |
[22:04] | maybe it was the uncle who frightened him. | 也许真是那位姨父把他吓坏了 |
[22:07] | Okay, you really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[22:09] | Maybe her experience makes Carrie exactly | 也许正因为凯莉当时在场 让她成为了 |
[22:11] | the right person to talk to him. | 与他沟通的最佳人选 |
[22:12] | You’re not supposed to defend an ex-girlfriend to your present girlfriend. | 在现任女友面前维护前女友可是大忌 |
[22:17] | Elaine… | 伊莱恩 |
[22:19] | There’s a reason Carrie and I didn’t work. | 我和凯莉走不下去是有原因的 |
[22:22] | I just wish she wasn’t so pretty. | 我真希望她没这么漂亮 |
[22:31] | Yeah, Mike. | 迈克 |
[22:31] | Turns out the uncle has a gun permit. | 小孩的姨父是有持枪许可证的 |
[22:33] | So I followed up with my buddy at the license division. | 所以我和搭档到执照审批部门查询了一下 |
[22:36] | It’s a Beretta PX4 nine millimeter. | 是把伯莱塔PX4 九毫米口径 |
[22:38] | Same as the murder weapon. | 和凶器口径一直 |
[22:39] | Yeah, well, Carrie and I are talking to him now. | 没错 现在我和凯莉去找他谈谈 |
[22:41] | Great. | 好 |
[22:45] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你们说过什么 |
[22:46] | Mr. Newsome. | 纽瑟姆先生 |
[22:47] | Max is inside with my wife. | 麦克斯正和我妻子待在屋里 |
[22:49] | We finally got him to eat something. | 他终于肯吃点东西了 |
[22:50] | Well, we’re not here about Max. | 我们不是来找麦克斯的 |
[22:52] | We just wanted to ask you a couple of questions about a gun you purchased. | 关于你所购的枪支 我们想问几个问题 |
[22:55] | What? | 什么 |
[22:57] | What about it? | 什么问题 |
[22:58] | Well, now you have a child in the house, | 鉴于现在你屋里有小孩 |
[22:59] | so we… we’d like to see it. | 我们想查看一下 |
[23:00] | You know, make sure it’s locked up and secure. | 确保枪支被锁在安全位置 |
[23:02] | It’s secure, okay? | 它很安全 行了吗 |
[23:04] | It’s not even in the house. | 它都不在屋里 |
[23:05] | So where is it? | 那在哪里 |
[23:07] | I lent it to a friend. | 我借给朋友了 |
[23:09] | His neighborhood had a string of burglaries. | 他家附近窃贼泛滥 |
[23:10] | How convenient. | 真是近水楼台 |
[23:12] | Vance Williams, Orange, New Jersey. | 万斯·威廉姆斯 住在新泽西的奥兰治 |
[23:13] | You want to ask him? | 你们想找他确认吗 |
[23:14] | What made you want to purchase a gun in the first place? | 你当初到底为什么想买枪呢 |
[23:17] | To protect my wife. | 为了保护我妻子 |
[23:19] | Two years ago, she was being harassed at work. | 两年前 她在单位受到过骚扰 |
[23:22] | Wow, that seems kind of extreme, no? | 听上去很极端啊 不是吗 |
[23:24] | I mean, most people, they just go to human resources. | 大多数人应该都会去人事部投诉了事吧 |
[23:27] | We’re done here. | 今天到此为止 |
[23:28] | – Look, Mr. Newsome… – I’m calling my lawyer. | -纽瑟姆先生 -我要叫律师 |
[23:29] | Uh, Mr. Newsome. | 纽瑟姆先生 |
[23:33] | She’s a paralegal. | 她是个律师助理 |
[23:35] | She’s at, uh, Claman and Somerstein in the city. | 在城里的克莱曼&桑姆斯坦事务所工作 |
[24:04] | Nina, uh, see… see what you can dig up about that gun. | 尼娜 看看枪还有什么线索 |
[24:07] | Hey, Mike? | 迈克 |
[24:08] | – Yeah? – Cable guys | -怎么 -那些电缆工人 |
[24:09] | they normally wear those, uh, big old belts, don’t they? | 他们总系着那种又宽又旧的工具腰带对吧 |
[24:12] | Uh, usually. | 基本上是 |
[24:14] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[24:16] | – I got this. – No. | -这个我来 -别 |
[24:18] | Uh, you can’t… | 你不能… |
[24:24] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[24:26] | You mind if I talk to you for a second? | 能和你聊一下吗 |
[24:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:29] | I’m with, uh, NYPD, actually. | 其实 我是纽约警局的 |
[24:32] | I was just wondering if I could see what you got in the bag there. | 我能不能看看那个包里装了什么 |
[24:37] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[24:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[25:09] | Kunis. | 库尼斯 |
[25:21] | Mr. Kunis. | 库尼斯先生 |
[25:22] | Detective Saunders, how you doing? | 桑德斯警探 最近怎么样 |
[25:25] | You bringing me new talent? | 你把明日之星给我带来了 |
[25:27] | Yeah, I’m not that flexible. | 我身子骨可没那么软 |
[25:30] | This is Detective Inara. | 这位是伊纳拉警探 |
[25:34] | This guy a friend of yours? | 这个人是你朋友吗 |
[25:37] | Never seen him before. | 从来没见过 |
[25:39] | And you’re not going to see him again. | 你也没机会再见到他了 |
[25:40] | He tried to take out a witness today in Flushing. | 今天他在法拉盛企图拐走证人 |
[25:43] | Didn’t go so well for him. | 可惜并不顺利 |
[25:44] | That’s too bad. | 真不幸 |
[25:45] | We know you don’t like to get your hands dirty | 我们知道你不愿脏了自己的手 |
[25:47] | and that Joel Seiferth was into you for 100 grand. | 而乔尔·赛弗斯找你借了十万美金 |
[25:50] | 200, actually. | 确切来说是二十万 |
[25:51] | Then he and his wife turn up dead in their own kitchen. Hmm. | 然后他们夫妻二人就死在自家厨房了 |
[25:54] | I read about that. | 我在报纸上看到了 |
[25:56] | A shame. | 真遗憾 |
[25:58] | Look, maybe we didn’t see eye to eye | 也许我们在还款细则上未达成一致 |
[26:00] | on payment schedule, but Joel and I were good. | 但乔尔与我并无过节 |
[26:03] | He paid you back? | 他还你钱了吗 |
[26:04] | 200 grand. | 二十万如数归还 |
[26:06] | Where’d he get the money? | 他从哪搞到钱的 |
[26:07] | Hey, as long as it’s green, I don’t ask any questions. | 只要是真钞 我就不会多过问 |
[26:11] | But I’ll tell you this– | 但我可以告诉你 |
[26:13] | the whole thing almost made me believe in true love again. | 这件事让我再一次相信真爱了 |
[26:16] | Yeah, how is that? | 怎么个意思 |
[26:17] | The wife– | 这个女主人 |
[26:19] | she came in and hand-delivered it herself. | 她亲自来这里还钱 |
[26:21] | To Kunis? Why would she do that? | 给库尼斯吗 她此举何意啊 |
[26:24] | Probably didn’t trust him not to gamble it away. | 估计是怕他把这些钱也拿去打水漂吧 |
[26:26] | But 200 grand– where’d she get that kind of money? | 但二十万 她从哪搞到这笔钱呢 |
[26:28] | She hasn’t practiced in eight months. | 她有八个月没出诊了 |
[26:30] | They can’t even afford TVs. | 他们连付费频道都买不起了 |
[26:32] | She’s a doctor. | 她是个医生 |
[26:33] | She could be dealing drugs or selling scrips. | 可以卖卖药 卖卖处方之类的 |
[26:35] | So maybe Ann was the target? | 所以也许安才是目标 |
[26:37] | And now Max is because Channel Six News | 现在六台新闻走漏消息 |
[26:39] | leaked the story. | 麦克斯也成为目标了 |
[26:40] | I put them all in a hotel. | 我送他们去酒店住了 |
[26:42] | Where are we on the uncle? | 姨父那边有进展吗 |
[26:44] | Well, he’s got a DWI from freshman year | 他在纽约州立大学石溪分校读大一时 |
[26:47] | at Stony Brook, | 因酒驾被处罚过 |
[26:49] | and he’s he’s got a busload of parking tickets. That’s it. | 还被开过许多张停车罚单 就这些 |
[26:51] | I don’t like him for this, Al. | 我觉得不是他 艾尔 |
[26:53] | I mean, who hires a hit man to shoot up his own place? | 谁会专门雇杀手毁自己的家啊 |
[26:56] | What about that guy? | 查清那个倒霉男是谁了吗 |
[26:57] | He’s still a John Doe. | 依旧是路人甲 |
[26:59] | Van was stolen. | 货车是偷来的 |
[27:01] | We got a trace out on the weapon. | 武器还在查 |
[27:04] | Hey, Nina. | 尼娜 |
[27:05] | Just spoke to the aunt’s former employer. | 我刚和他姨妈的前上司谈过 |
[27:07] | Newsomes did file a harassment suit two years ago, | 纽瑟姆两年前确实以性骚扰为由起诉过 |
[27:10] | and we got the gun back from the family friend. | 而且我们从他朋友那里拿回枪了 |
[27:12] | Preliminary results from ballistics are negative. | 弹道初步结论是否定的 |
[27:14] | Sorry. I’ll let you know when the M.E. has a final. | 抱歉 等法医得出最终结论我再通知你 |
[27:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[27:19] | Looks like Uncle Erik’s story pans out. | 看起来埃里克姨父的故事无懈可击 |
[27:21] | This lady came up with $200,000. | 这个女的拿到了二十万美金 |
[27:24] | Let’s find out where she got it. | 我们得找找这钱的出处 |
[27:31] | You sit down with the trauma guys yet? | 你和那些可怜的家伙谈过了吗 |
[27:33] | Uh, later today. | 今天晚一点吧 |
[27:37] | It’s not like I haven’t been here before. | 也不是说没经历过这种情况 |
[27:41] | You need anything, let me know. | 有需要就尽管开口 |
[28:03] | Actually, I’m down to one these days. | 事实上 我现在只要一包糖了 |
[28:06] | Oh. Progress. | 有进步 |
[28:11] | If you want, Johnson’s down a guy | 如果你愿意 约翰逊在追查 |
[28:12] | on that floater they picked up under the Whitestone. | 白石桥下发现的那具浮尸 |
[28:15] | I just started, you’re trying to get rid of me already? | 我才进入状态 你就想把我踹开吗 |
[28:18] | Just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确认你没事 |
[28:24] | Anything new? | 有什么新动向吗 |
[28:27] | No. | 没有 |
[28:30] | It’s the same. | 还是老样子 |
[28:32] | I remember being with Rachel’s body, | 我能忆起自己站在瑞秋的尸体旁边 |
[28:35] | I hear a noise, I turn, I, uh… | 我听到响声 就转过身去 |
[28:39] | see a man standing over me, can’t see his face. | 有个男的站在对面 面庞模糊不清 |
[28:44] | I’m stuck. | 就卡在这里了 |
[28:47] | You’ll get unstuck. | 总会忆起来的 |
[28:51] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才在这里 |
[28:58] | Thank you, uh, for this. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[29:04] | Okay, you guys may dress better here, | 也许你们的穿着更光鲜 |
[29:06] | but the coffee is just as bad as Syracuse. | 但咖啡却和锡拉丘兹的一样难以下咽 |
[29:12] | So I got the final report. | 我拿到最终报告了 |
[29:14] | Uncle’s gun is not the murder weapon, | 姨父的枪不是凶器 |
[29:16] | but while I was down there, | 但我在那时 |
[29:17] | M.E. wanted me to see something else. | 法医给我看了几样其他东西 |
[29:18] | That’s the body of our hit man. Take a look. | 这是那个职业杀手的尸体 瞧瞧看 |
[29:21] | Nephrectomy scar. | 肾切除手术伤痕 |
[29:23] | Translation? | 什么意思 |
[29:24] | Guy sold his kidney. | 倒霉男把自己的肾卖了 |
[29:25] | Uh, how do we know it wasn’t just kidney disease? | 你怎么知道他不是得了肾病 |
[29:28] | Yeah, I asked the same question, | 我也问了同样的问题 |
[29:29] | but apparently, that would show up in both kidneys. | 但显然那样的话两边都应该有伤疤 |
[29:31] | But this guy– | 但这家伙 |
[29:31] | other one’s clean as a whistle. | 另一侧皮肤光滑得像小公主似的 |
[29:33] | Anesthesiology. | 这手术需要麻醉师 |
[29:35] | I went drugs, but of course, organ harvesting. | 我去查过器官切除手术所需的药物 |
[29:37] | Yeah, M.E. says that people pay upwards of 400 grand cash for one kidney. | 法医说一个肾售价可以高达四十万美金 |
[29:41] | Red market. Lot of money at stake. Lot of desperate people. | 血色市场 一方愿买 一方愿卖 |
[29:44] | The whole van thing– sloppy. | 整个挟持计划都漏洞百出 |
[29:47] | Guy wasn’t a pro. | 那家伙不是个老手 |
[29:48] | All right, so who hired him? | 好吧 那他的雇主是谁 |
[29:49] | Someone who knew him from that world. | 他们圈子里认识他的某个人 |
[29:52] | Knew he needed money. | 知道他急需钱 |
[30:15] | Oh… That’s it. | 是这么回事 |
[30:18] | Gym Bam. | 那个游乐馆 |
[30:19] | They have these photographs of birthday parties on the wall, right? | 里面墙上贴着许多生日聚会的照片 |
[30:22] | One of the… one of the birthday dads, | 其中有个小寿星的爸爸 |
[30:24] | he had this exact same scar. | 有个一模一样的伤疤 |
[30:27] | Call over there. | 打给他们 |
[30:29] | See if they can I.D. him. | 看能不能确定是谁 |
[30:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:31] | A year I can’t find work. | 我失业了一整年 |
[30:34] | We were going to lose everything, you know? | 我们就快要失去一切了 |
[30:36] | Our apartment, everything. | 房子 一切 |
[30:38] | Did you know Dr. Seiferth? | 你认识赛弗斯医生吗 |
[30:40] | No, I don’t think so. | 名字很陌生 |
[30:45] | Oh, Dr. Ann. | 安医生啊 |
[30:46] | Yes, of course. She’s an angel. | 当然认识 她就是个天使 |
[30:48] | Daniel’s birthday party– | 丹尼尔的生日派对 |
[30:50] | her and Mr. Joel gave it to him after my surgery. | 就是她和乔尔先生在我手术后操办的 |
[30:54] | It was a beautiful party. | 那次派对办得可棒了 |
[30:57] | Look, I’m okay. | 听着 我没事 |
[30:59] | It’s like it never happened. | 就像没做过手术一样 |
[31:01] | Mr. Banico, you… you’re not in trouble, okay? | 班尼柯先生 我们没怀疑你 好吗 |
[31:04] | I just want you to give us some information. | 只希望你能提供点信息 |
[31:08] | When did you have your surgery? | 你什么时候做的手术 |
[31:44] | Police. | 警察 |
[31:47] | Everyone stay down and be quiet. | 所有人趴下 别出声 |
[31:53] | Office, paperwork. | 去办公室找文件 |
[31:54] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[31:58] | Stand back. See your hands. | 退后 手举起来 |
[32:02] | Get those paramedics in here. | 抓住里面的医护人员 |
[32:03] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[32:05] | Yeah, you’re going to need one. | 你确实需要一个了 |
[32:06] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[32:08] | No patient files, but I found a phone bill, | 无病人档案 但我找到一张电话单 |
[32:09] | and every other call is to St. Mike’s Hospital. | 有人经常从那里打给圣迈克医院 |
[32:12] | The clinic was in Rego Park. | 那家诊所在雷戈公园 |
[32:14] | That’s the medical staff we ID’d from the bust. | 名单列的是我们突袭查到的医疗人员 |
[32:17] | They were calling this hospital. | 他们经常给这家医院打电话 |
[32:19] | I’m sorry. I don’t recognize any of these names. | 抱歉 这些名字我都不认识 |
[32:22] | The only thing I can think of is that | 我能说的的是 |
[32:23] | we recently merged with All Saints. | 我们最近和万圣医院合并了 |
[32:26] | It’s an inner-city hospital. | 那家医院在市中心 |
[32:28] | And we took on a number of their physicians. | 我们聘用了许多那里的内科医生 |
[32:30] | You met Dr. Raker. | 你也见过雷克医生 |
[32:31] | Yeah, uh, the one who replaced Ann. | 就是接替安的那个医生 |
[32:33] | Yeah. He’s great, | 是的 他很优秀 |
[32:35] | but, uh, some of the departments have had problems | 但是有部分部门存在新员工简历 |
[32:37] | with resumes not checking out. | 未审核完毕的情况 |
[32:39] | You think we could get a list of those doctors? | 你能将这些医生列个名单给我们吗 |
[32:41] | And anyone whose expertise | 或者那些专业技能 |
[32:42] | might lend itself to organ harvesting. | 能与器官切除手术挂上钩的 |
[32:45] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:47] | Let’s have my secretary get you that list. | 我叫秘书为你们准备 |
[33:14] | I’m home. Liza? | 我回来了 莱莎 |
[33:17] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[33:19] | What’s going on in here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[33:25] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[33:28] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[33:35] | I’m home. Liza? | 我回来了 莱莎 |
[33:37] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[33:47] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[34:05] | Beautiful plane, Dr. McCardle. | 好漂亮的飞机 麦卡德尔医生 |
[34:09] | It’s my one extravagance. | 那是我的一个奢侈品 |
[34:11] | I keep her out at Teterboro. | 我把它停在泰特波罗机场 |
[34:13] | Yeah, you know, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[34:14] | we used to have a family friend take us up for rides. | 有个家人的世交也常驾机带我们旅行 |
[34:17] | You ever take Max up? | 你带麦克斯飞过吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah, I did, actually. | 当然 |
[34:21] | We all went up to the Cape and back. | 我们一起飞到海角又返航 |
[34:22] | He loved it. | 他可喜欢了 |
[34:23] | Oh, yeah, sure. A little boy. | 那是自然 小男孩嘛 |
[34:26] | Big boys, too. I’m heading out tomorrow. | 大男人也一样 明天我就要出航了 |
[34:28] | But you’re gonna miss the memorial. | 那岂不是会错过追悼会 |
[34:30] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:32] | It’s been crazy with the merger. | 最近被合并的事搞得焦头烂额 |
[34:34] | I promised my wife that I’d take her to Virginia Beach. | 我答应了妻子要带她去维吉尼亚沙滩 |
[34:38] | That’s a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[34:40] | You and Ann were so close. | 你以前和安那么亲密 |
[34:52] | We talked to the staff and patients | 我们和被缴的那个诊所里所有的 |
[34:53] | from the clinic takedown, | 员工和病人都谈过了 |
[34:54] | none of them can I.D. McCardle. | 没人认识麦卡德尔 |
[34:56] | He probably never stepped foot in the place. | 他可能从来没去过那里 |
[34:57] | Okay, so we get a warrant, | 不如去申请搜查令 |
[34:59] | we toss his condo, his office. | 去他家和办公室翻箱倒柜一番 |
[35:00] | Something will shake out. | 总能查到蛛丝马迹吧 |
[35:02] | You know, judge, | 去法院申请 |
[35:02] | search warrant, evidence. | 搞到搜查证 然后找到证据 |
[35:04] | You guys do that here, don’t you? | 你们是这样办事的吧 |
[35:05] | Actually, it goes: judge, probable cause, | 其实是先找法院申请 有指控原由 |
[35:08] | search warrant. | 才能申请搜查 |
[35:09] | And unfortunately, we can’t bring | 而且不幸的是 我们总不能 |
[35:10] | what’s in your head to a judge. | 把你脑袋里的只图片影汇报给法官吧 |
[35:12] | How about motive? | 那从动机入手如何 |
[35:13] | Okay, uh, once she paid off | 也许她还清丈夫的债务以后 |
[35:15] | her husband’s debts, she wanted out. | 就打算金盆洗手了 |
[35:17] | That would be in line with what Banico said. | 这和班尼柯说的基本一致 |
[35:19] | Apparently, his friend’s surgery | 显然上个月他朋友的手术 |
[35:20] | was canceled last month ’cause there was no anesthesiologist. | 被搁置了 就因没有麻醉师 |
[35:23] | So McCardle killed her ’cause he needed her? | 所以麦卡德尔因为需要她才杀了她吗 |
[35:25] | Maybe he didn’t plan on killing her. | 可能他原本没起杀心 |
[35:27] | Head of Anesthesiology makes house calls with a Beretta? | 莫非麻醉科主任会带着手枪登门拜访吗 |
[35:30] | No, but the head of an organ smuggling network does. | 但器官走私团伙的老大就会 |
[35:33] | Okay, so, what, he goes over there to tell her | 也就是说 他上门找她 |
[35:36] | she needs to keep doing it? | 要求她必须继续工作 |
[35:37] | Right, and she says no, she wants out. | 是的 但她拒绝了 她想退出 |
[35:39] | She threatens to, I don’t know, go public. | 还要挟说要揭发他 |
[35:41] | Husband walks in, hears what’s been going on, | 他老公回来 正好听见他们的谈话 |
[35:43] | uh, McCardle panics, shoots him. | 麦卡德尔惊慌失措 失手杀了他 |
[35:45] | Got to shoot the wife. | 接着干掉了他妻子 |
[35:46] | And he knows about the gambling, | 他知道关于赌博的事情 |
[35:48] | so he gives them each a shot in the forehead, | 所以又朝他俩的脑门上补了一枪 |
[35:51] | makes it look like a hit. | 假装是债主上门 |
[35:53] | Fact is, even if he’s involved in all this, | 但事实是 即使他确实牵涉其中 |
[35:55] | we still can’t tie him to the murders. | 我们也没证据能将他与谋杀直接联系起来 |
[35:58] | Max can. | 麦克斯可以 |
[36:04] | You should get in there. | 你应该进去 |
[36:05] | Me? | 我吗 |
[36:06] | Wow, I thought I was the unstable one | 我以为我情绪不够稳定 |
[36:08] | who wasn’t allowed to be around children. | 不能接触孩子呢 |
[36:10] | Our suspect’s on his way to Virginia. | 嫌犯就要逃往维吉尼亚了 |
[36:12] | Now, we need that boy’s testimony. | 我们需要那孩子的证词 |
[36:13] | – I’ll talk to Elaine. – No, no, no, no. | -我去跟伊莱恩说 -不不 |
[36:16] | I’ll talk to her. | 我跟她说吧 |
[36:17] | My fault, my job, okay? | 自己的事情自己解决 |
[36:26] | How’s it going in there? | 情况怎么样 |
[36:28] | Well, as you can see, it’s gonna take some time. | 如你所见 这得花点时间 |
[36:32] | Which, I understand, we don’t have. | 虽然我知道时间紧迫 |
[36:35] | Al says you have a suspect. | 艾尔说你找到嫌犯了 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:38] | How sure are you? | 你有多大把握 |
[36:39] | Very. | 很大 |
[36:41] | But we need Max to I.D. him. | 但我们需要麦克斯去指认他 |
[36:43] | Look, Elaine, I should apologize… | 伊莱恩 我该向你道歉 |
[36:44] | No, I should. | 不 道歉的该是我 |
[36:47] | When Max had his episode, | 麦克斯当时发作 |
[36:49] | I assumed that you’d said something. | 我主观地认定是你说了什么造成的 |
[36:52] | That was inaccurate and unfair. | 我太武断了 对你不公平 |
[36:56] | Carrie, he’s in a very, very delicate place. | 凯莉 他现在非常非常脆弱 |
[37:00] | I know. | 我明白 |
[37:02] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[37:04] | I’m in the room with you? | 要我和你一起进去吗 |
[37:05] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[37:18] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[37:22] | Do you know what I always hated? | 你知道我一直特别讨厌什么吗 |
[37:25] | There were no good superheroes for girls. | 正义的超级英雄总是男的 从没女孩子 |
[37:28] | You know? | 你注意过吗 |
[37:30] | I mean, can you think of any, at all? | 你能想出来哪个女孩子是超级英雄吗 |
[37:33] | Even one? | 哪怕只有一个 |
[37:45] | Mystique. | 魔形女[X战警中的角色] |
[37:47] | Super villain. | 她是个超级大坏蛋 |
[37:48] | Doesn’t count. | 不算 |
[37:52] | Wonder Woman? | 神奇女侠[同名漫画角色] |
[37:53] | Wonder Woman. | 神奇女侠 |
[37:54] | Okay, I’ll give you that one. | 好吧 可以算一个 |
[37:56] | But she’s kind of boring, no? | 但是她很无聊 不是吗 |
[37:57] | I mean, I always thought she was kind of boring. | 反正我一直觉得她挺无聊的 |
[38:01] | My sister and I, we used to make up our own superheroes. | 我和我姐姐以前总想象自己有超能力 |
[38:06] | It was pretty cool. | 超酷的 |
[38:07] | Like, I could, uh, I could run super fast | 比如我可以健步如飞 |
[38:11] | or I could see with super vision or I could hear with super hearing. | 或者是有千里眼或顺风耳 |
[38:16] | And… | 而且 |
[38:19] | I always got the bad guy. | 我总是能抓到坏蛋 |
[38:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:26] | Well, there was this one time | 可是有一次 |
[38:30] | when I didn’t, and, uh, that-that was pretty awful. | 我没抓到坏人 那感觉超烂的 |
[38:41] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:48] | It’s like, uh… | 当时就像是 |
[38:52] | all my superpowers, they just…went away, | 我所有的超能力 都突然失灵了 |
[38:56] | and I was really scared. | 我怕得要死 |
[39:01] | Did someone die? | 有人死掉吗 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[39:10] | Who? | 谁死了 |
[39:13] | My big sister. | 我姐姐 |
[39:17] | I loved her. | 我很爱她 |
[39:20] | And I cried all the time. | 后来总是以泪洗面 |
[39:23] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[39:30] | I want my mom and dad. | 我要爸爸妈妈 |
[39:32] | I don’t want them to be dead. | 我不想他们死掉 |
[39:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:41] | Did your powers ever come back? | 你的超能力后来又回来了吗 |
[39:44] | Yeah, they did. | 回来了 |
[39:49] | Did you get the bad guys? | 你抓到坏蛋了吗 |
[39:53] | Most of the time. | 多数时候可以 |
[39:56] | Today, I need your help. | 而今天我需要你帮忙 |
[40:07] | You okay, Max? | 你还好吧 麦克斯 |
[40:11] | You just take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[40:26] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[40:29] | Which number? | 几号 |
[40:30] | Number three. | 三号 |
[40:41] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[40:49] | Hey, I, uh… | 我 |
[40:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:53] | Oh, you were, you were just doing your job. | 你只是在做你的本职工作 |
[40:56] | He’s so young. | 他这么小 |
[40:59] | Maybe he’ll forget. | 也许以后会忘记这一切 |
[41:02] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[41:13] | And just because I’m not here as much, | 虽然最近我来的没以前频繁 |
[41:16] | it does not mean I’ve forgotten you. | 但这不代表我把你给忘了 |
[41:19] | I’m still gonna come and visit you all the time. | 我还是会常来看你的 |
[41:22] | Yes. | 好的 |
[41:23] | That would be nice. | 这样挺好 |
[41:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:30] | You know I love you very much? | 你知道我很爱你吗 |
[41:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:43] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[41:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:03] | Just for a second. | 马上就好 |
[42:06] | Here. Okay. | 好了 |
[42:07] | See, I told you it would fit. | 看 我就说这个会很合身嘛 |
[42:09] | So, can I keep it? | 那能把它送给我吗 |
[42:11] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[42:12] | Now let’s go save the world! | 我们去拯救世界吧 |