时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ready for me, Walter? | 沃尔特 我可要放马过来了 |
[00:07] | Take that, Carrie. | 凯莉 吃了这个 |
[00:08] | Ah, is that all you got? | 你就这么两下子 |
[00:10] | Hey, look, what do you think? | 看看 觉得怎样 |
[00:13] | I was trying to get the eyes, just… | 我本想把眼神抓住 只是… |
[00:23] | Tick tock, my love. | 快点啦 亲爱的 |
[00:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:30] | Okay, that’s how you want it? | 好吧 非要这样吗 |
[00:32] | All right, I’m on my way. | 行 我这就过去 |
[00:33] | – I got to go. – Now? | -我得走了 -现在 |
[00:36] | I’m about to be brilliant. | 我刚开窍呢 |
[00:58] | Good morning. We’ve got to stop meeting like this. | 早上好 我们不能老这样见面 |
[01:06] | Excuse me. You can’t come back here. | 抱歉 你不能过去 |
[01:08] | This is a crime scene. | 这里是罪案现场 |
[01:10] | Vic’s Brett Langley, 42. | 被害人布雷特·兰利 42岁 |
[01:12] | One of the housekeepers found him at 9:30 this morning. | 一名服务员于今早九点半发现尸体 |
[01:15] | Head of security, Tom Martin, called it in. | 报警的是保安队长汤姆·马丁 |
[01:17] | Driver’s license has a Connecticut address. | 驾照显示住址在康涅狄格州 |
[01:19] | Corporate credit card, | 持有一张公司信用卡 |
[01:20] | Bingham Pharmaceuticals. | 宾汉姆药业公司 |
[01:21] | – Robbery? – Nothing apparent. | -抢劫杀人吗 -尚无显著特征 |
[01:23] | This, uh… thing the murder weapon? | 这东西是作案工具吗 |
[01:25] | Late 20s post-realist. | 二十年代后现实主义作风 |
[01:29] | What, a person can’t have an interest? | 还不许人家有个人爱好吗 |
[01:32] | M.E. puts the time of death | 法医将死亡时间锁定在 |
[01:34] | 7:00 and 8:00 last night. | 昨晚七点到八点之间 |
[01:36] | That’s weird– there’s no papers, no files. | 蹊跷的是这里没有纸 也没有文件 |
[01:38] | Don’t think he was here on business. | 根本不像是出差的人 |
[01:40] | Checked in with a personal credit card. | 他是用个人信用卡开的房 |
[01:41] | Well, he’s in a robe. | 还穿着睡袍 |
[01:42] | Maybe he’s here on another kind of business. | 说不定来这里是为其他事 |
[01:44] | Could have been coming out of the shower, | 可能是刚冲完澡出来 |
[01:45] | surprised someone… adjoining rooms? | 把隔壁房间的人吓了一跳之类的 |
[01:48] | Yeah, they keep them locked, | 两个房间公用的门是锁住的 |
[01:49] | unless you book it as a suite. | 除非订下整个套房才会打开 |
[01:56] | Looking for Detective Burns. | 哪位是彭斯警探 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[01:58] | Tom Martin, head of security of the hotel. | 我是酒店的保安队长汤姆·马丁 |
[02:00] | Whatever we can do to help. | 我们会尽力协助调查的 |
[02:01] | I’m going to need to see security video from hallways, | 我想查看一下走廊 电梯 大厅 |
[02:04] | elevators, lobby, all entrances and exits. | 以及所有进出口的录像 |
[02:07] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[02:07] | Any idea who’s been in and out of this room | 你知道最近24小时内 |
[02:09] | in the last 24 hours? | 有谁进出过这间房吗 |
[02:10] | Our swipe card system indentifies and time stamps | 我们的刷卡系统能记录所有客房的 |
[02:12] | all guest room entries. | 进出人员及其进出时间 |
[02:14] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[02:15] | Nobody’s entered that room last night | 昨晚只有一名服务员 |
[02:16] | except for one of our housekeepers, Maria Ortiz. | 玛丽亚·奥提兹进过这间房 |
[02:19] | 7:14 p.m. doing turn-down. | 晚上七点十四分去换过床单 |
[02:21] | She scheduled to work today? | 她今天上班吗 |
[02:23] | She didn’t show. It’s not like her, really. | 她没来 这不太像她的为人 |
[02:25] | Here’s her address and her phone number. | 这是她的住址和电话 |
[02:28] | Okay, Maria Ortiz– let’s find her. | 好吧 去会会这位玛丽亚·奥提兹 |
[02:31] | I sent a car out to her house. | 我已经派车去她家了 |
[02:32] | Make sure they talk to everybody– | 嘱咐他们向所有人了解情况 |
[02:33] | – neighbors, she’s got to have family… – Like so many | -邻居 家人 -和之前很多 |
[02:35] | hardworking women before her, | 辛苦工作的女性一样 |
[02:37] | my client was attacked by a man | 我的委托人被一名男子袭击 |
[02:38] | who thought he had a right to do whatever he wanted. | 而该男子认为可以对她为所欲为 |
[02:40] | – Al. – Is she admitting she killed him? | -艾尔 -她已经承认杀人了吗 |
[02:43] | When Maria Ortiz was sexually assaulted, | 当玛丽亚·奥提兹受到性骚扰时 |
[02:46] | she fought back with deadly force to defend herself. | 她拼命反抗 争取自卫 |
[02:50] | Ms. Ortiz, why didn’t you go to the police? | 奥提兹小姐 你为何没报警 |
[02:53] | Ms. Ortiz did exactly the right thing in coming to me first. | 奥提兹小姐先向我求助是正确之举 |
[02:57] | As is well known to you all certainly, | 各位一定非常清楚 |
[03:00] | I have a proven record of defending society’s most vulnerable. | 我在保护社会弱势群体方面算是小有盛名 |
[03:03] | – I’m honored… – I guess we found her. | -我很荣幸 -看来就是她了 |
[03:05] | …that this brave woman has chosen me as her advocate. | 这位勇敢的女士能聘我为她的辩护律师 |
[03:24] | Yeah, I’m looking for Charles Mangano. | 是的 我找查尔斯·曼加诺 |
[03:27] | Sketch artist. | 那位素描师 |
[03:29] | I work out of the 117. | 我是117区的 |
[03:31] | Security footage from Tom Martin’s office. | 汤姆·马丁办公室的录像显示 |
[03:33] | We got Maria Ortiz leaving Langley’s room | 玛丽亚·奥提兹曾在凶案当晚离开 |
[03:35] | night of the murder. | 兰利的房间 |
[03:36] | Looks like her shirt’s ripped. | 衣服似乎被撕破了 |
[03:39] | – Let’s go pick her up. – Not so fast. | -赶紧把她找来吧 -别着急 |
[03:41] | Confession, security footage? | 有供词 录像也到位了 |
[03:43] | Are you waiting for a sign from God? | 莫非你在等上帝爸爸的旨意吗 |
[03:44] | Her lawyer’s Debi Moser, | 她的律师是黛比·莫泽 |
[03:46] | whose passion for defending | 此人求曝光求知名之心 |
[03:47] | the defenseless is exceeded only by her passion for publicity. | 远比为弱者辩护要来得急切 |
[03:50] | Once she’s got it, she knows how to use it. | 她一旦得了话题 肯定拼命炒作 |
[03:52] | The press conference, the confession, | 又是新闻发布会 又是当众认罪 |
[03:54] | she wants us to move quickly. | 她就盼着我们快点行动 |
[03:56] | That way, she controls the narrative– | 这样她就能控制媒体 会强调 |
[03:57] | rape victim strikes back. | 强奸案受害者坚强反击 |
[03:58] | D.A.’s nightmare. | 地方检察官最恨这个 |
[03:59] | Hey, if that narrative includes a murder confession, that’s fine with me. | 只要她能公开认罪 我觉得这未尝不可 |
[04:02] | Except I got to try this case. | 但这案子是我审 |
[04:04] | If the jury buys self-defense, | 如果陪审团相信自卫这一说 |
[04:05] | she walks. | 她就会被无罪释放 |
[04:06] | Well, that was the lab, and the murder weapon | 实验室那边说 凶器上的指纹 |
[04:08] | came back positive for Maria Ortiz’s prints. | 和玛丽亚·奥提兹匹配 |
[04:11] | If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck… | 如果所有矛头都指向她… |
[04:13] | Maria Ortiz is lying. | 玛丽亚·奥提兹没说实话 |
[04:14] | I’m not sure about what, but she’s lying. | 我不知道她具体为了什么 但她在撒谎 |
[04:17] | I’m-I’m sorry. Am I missing something? | 不好意思 我不太明白 |
[04:18] | All right, guy tries to rape you. | 这么说吧 如果有人想强奸你 |
[04:20] | You get away, you call the cops, right? | 你一逃走就会报警 对不对 |
[04:22] | But when the reporter asked her why she didn’t, | 但当记者问她为什么没报警时 |
[04:23] | she couldn’t answer the question. | 她根本回答不上来 |
[04:25] | She froze, completely. | 完全被问蒙了 |
[04:27] | I didn’t pick that up. | 我怎么没发现 |
[04:28] | Well, that’s ’cause you were looking at the lawyer. | 因为你的注意力都在律师身上 |
[04:30] | What I don’t understand is how did she get to Moser? | 我不明白是 她是怎么找到莫泽的 |
[04:33] | I don’t know, maybe she saw her on Regis. | 这谁知道啊 没准是在杂志上看到的 |
[04:35] | So what? | 这重要吗 |
[04:36] | All right, let’s do our homework. | 好了 开始干活吧 |
[04:38] | Let’s be sure we have the whole story. | 一定要把情况搞清楚 |
[04:41] | Maria Ortiz– what do we have? | 现在掌握多少关于玛丽亚·奥提兹的情况 |
[04:44] | Not much. | 不多 |
[04:45] | According to the I.N.S., | 移民局的记录显示 |
[04:47] | originally from Dominican Republic. | 其原籍为多米尼加共和国 |
[04:48] | Got her green card in 2010. | 她在2010年拿到绿卡 |
[04:50] | Worked at the Ely for 20 months. | 在伊莱酒店工作了二十个月 |
[04:52] | Lives out in Corona. 37th Ave. | 家住在科罗纳 37号大道 |
[04:55] | Tough area. And the victim? | 够艰辛的 那被害人呢 |
[04:57] | Langley ran legal for Bingham Pharmaceuticals. | 兰利是宾汉姆药业公司的法律顾问 |
[04:59] | Lives in Greenwich, Connecticut. | 住在康涅狄格州的格林尼治城 |
[05:01] | No wife, no kids, generous compensation. | 无妻无子 薪资丰厚 |
[05:03] | Sweet life. | 生活很滋润 |
[05:04] | Greenwich, Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州的格林尼治城 |
[05:05] | That’s pretty far from Corona, Queens. | 离皇后区的科罗纳可有点距离啊 |
[05:07] | Let’s find out how far. | 查清楚距离有多远 |
[05:11] | All right. | 好 |
[05:13] | That was Moser’s office. | 是莫泽办公室的人打来的 |
[05:14] | Ortiz will talk to us. | 奥提兹有话要说 |
[05:16] | Great. | 好极了 |
[05:17] | Unless you’re working on something. | 要是你还有事就不用去了 |
[05:18] | No. No, I had a little breakthrough. | 没关系 我有点突破了 |
[05:22] | Man in the woods. | 林中的男人那场景 |
[05:23] | I thought I might talk to a sketch artist. | 我琢磨着找素描师谈谈呢 |
[05:26] | Gonna use someone from the department, | 你可以找局里的人 |
[05:27] | Mangano’s the best we got. | 曼加诺是我们这里最棒的 |
[05:29] | But you got to know, it’s gonna get around. | 但你要知道 这样事情会传开的 |
[05:33] | I can handle it. | 我应付得了 |
[05:41] | Once again I’m doing the NYPD’s job for them. | 我又一次为纽约警局善了后 |
[05:44] | Oh, well, we’ll send you a thank-you note. | 我们会寄感谢函给你的 |
[05:49] | You okay, dear? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[05:52] | I’ve informed my client | 我已告知我的委托人 |
[05:53] | she’s under no obligation to talk with you. | 她没有义务一定要和你们谈话 |
[05:55] | Then this meeting is entirely a courtesy | 这次会面完全是出于好意 |
[05:57] | we’re extending to our friends in law enforcement. | 为执法部门的朋友们提供些帮助 |
[06:00] | Ms. Ortiz will say as much or as little as she likes. | 奥提兹小姐想说多少就说多少 |
[06:05] | You’re up. | 你可以问了 |
[06:07] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[06:10] | I’m Carrie Wells. | 我叫凯莉·威尔斯 |
[06:11] | This is Detective Saunders. | 这位是桑德斯警探 |
[06:14] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 |
[06:19] | I went to the room around 7:00. | 我七点左右去了他房间 |
[06:21] | This was to do turn-down service? | 是去收拾房间吗 |
[06:26] | I knocked. | 我敲过门 |
[06:27] | There was no tag on the door, no answer, | 门口没挂标牌 也没人应答 |
[06:30] | so I went in to do my work. | 我就进去干活了 |
[06:33] | He came out of the bathroom. | 他从浴室里走出来 |
[06:36] | He had on his robe. It was open. | 披着浴袍 而且是敞开的 |
[06:40] | I said I’m sorry, I didn’t know he was there. | 我连忙道歉 说自己不知道房里有人 |
[06:43] | And I went to leave. | 然后就准备离开 |
[06:46] | He said, “Don’t go.” | 他说”不要走” |
[06:47] | I’m thinking he wants me to finish my work. | 我以为他要我继续完成工作 |
[06:51] | So I go to the bed. | 我就来到床边 |
[06:54] | He grabbed me. | 他却抓住了我 |
[06:59] | We can stop, dear. | 可以不用说的 亲爱的 |
[07:01] | I want to say. | 我想说下去 |
[07:04] | He pulled at my shirt. | 他用力扯我的衬衫 |
[07:07] | I tried to push him away, but he hit me here. | 我想推开他 但他打了我这里 |
[07:11] | I ran. | 我想逃 |
[07:13] | He grabbed me again and I hit him. | 但他又抓住了我 我就拼了命地打他 |
[07:16] | He fell right away. | 他就摔倒了 |
[07:20] | Maybe I should have stayed, or called the doctor. | 也许我该留下的 或者打电话叫医生 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry he died. | 他死了 我感到很抱歉 |
[07:32] | Yeah, I can see that you are. | 我能看出你的歉意 |
[07:40] | Maria, | 玛丽亚 |
[07:42] | had you ever met Mr. Langley before last night, | 在昨晚之前你有没有见过兰利先生 |
[07:44] | – or was that the…? – Uh-uh, no. | -或者… -别再问了 |
[07:46] | We’re done. | 到此为止 |
[07:48] | I made the scope of this interview | 此次谈话内容涉及的范围 |
[07:49] | very clear to the D.A. | 我和地方检察官交代得很清楚 |
[07:56] | If you want to win on self-defense, | 如果你要以正当防卫为由打赢这场官司 |
[07:58] | you better hope she can repeat that performance. | 就祈祷她的表现能始终如一吧 |
[08:00] | Look, Detective… Wells, was it? | 你听好 威尔斯警探 是吧 |
[08:03] | This woman was brutally assaulted. | 这位女士当时受到野蛮的袭击 |
[08:05] | Showing stunning presence of mind, | 但仍保持头脑冷静 |
[08:06] | she dared to resist her attacker, | 她敢于向攻击者抵抗 |
[08:08] | which may be the only reason you didn’t find her on that floor. | 所以躺在那地板上的才不是她 |
[08:11] | Pace yourself, counselor. | 悠着点 律师 |
[08:12] | You want to save something for closing arguments. | 你可以留着这些话作结案陈词 |
[08:15] | I’ve enjoyed your company. Have a nice day. | 很高兴有你陪伴 祝你愉快 |
[08:18] | – Hell of a strategy. – Your client confessing to murder? | -这招够毒的 -让委托人认罪是吗 |
[08:20] | What kind of strategy’s that? | 这能叫什么策略啊 |
[08:21] | A good one, if the jury buys self-defense. | 会很有效 只要陪审团认定是正当防卫 |
[08:23] | Yeah, unless they don’t. | 但他们也有可能不信 |
[08:25] | That was Nina. | 刚才是尼娜打来的 |
[08:27] | Turns out Ortiz and her boyfriend were fired | 查到三年前奥提兹和她男友曾被 |
[08:29] | – from the Pearson Hotel three years ago. – Why? | -皮尔森酒店解雇 -事出何因 |
[08:32] | Allegedly stealing a laptop from a guest room. | 据说是他们偷了客房的笔记本电脑 |
[08:37] | Hmm, maybe Langley did interrupt a robbery. | 可能还真是兰利妨碍他们行窃了 |
[08:39] | Either way, | 总之 |
[08:40] | Gilroy’s getting us a search warrant for Ortiz’s place. | 吉尔罗伊在申请奥提兹住处的搜查令 |
[08:55] | You know, I’m guessing that’s your computer. | 我猜这是你的电脑 |
[09:05] | Handsome boy. | 好可爱的男孩 |
[09:07] | Uh… muchacho hermoso. | 是个美少年[西班牙语] |
[09:12] | Carrie, um, as far as I can tell there is nothing here | 凯莉 目前为止这里并无线索显示 |
[09:16] | we can connect Ortiz to Langley. | 奥提兹和兰利有关联 |
[09:18] | There’s no photos, letters, | 这里没有照片 信件 |
[09:20] | or fancy lingerie hanging in the back of the closet. | 衣柜里也没有特别高档的衣物 |
[09:22] | And there’s no high-tech to speak of. | 更没什么特别高端的东西 |
[09:23] | There’s computers, cell phones and iPods. | 只有电脑 手机 iPod |
[09:26] | If she is stealing, she must be fencing the stuff. | 如果她真的行窃 赃物也应该都变卖了 |
[09:29] | And spending the money on what? | 那她把钱用到哪里去了 |
[09:31] | Well, not home improvement. | 显然没用在装潢住房上 |
[09:32] | I don’t know– you go to a hotel, right? | 我真不懂 你就算只是酒店住客 |
[09:35] | You take something– | 都会带走些东西 |
[09:36] | a bar of soap, an ashtray, something. | 肥皂啊 烟灰缸啊什么的 |
[09:38] | You work at one– I mean, not even a towel. | 她在那里工作 甚至都没带条毛巾回来 |
[09:40] | Maybe it happened like she said. | 也许她说的是实话 |
[09:44] | You know, there’s like three families living in this house. | 这房子里是住了三家人吧 |
[09:47] | Hey, Al. | 艾尔 |
[09:51] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就来 |
[09:53] | Langley’s work– the drug company. | 我去兰利工作的地方 那家医药公司 |
[09:57] | We’re all in a state of shock. I think you can understand. | 这事真是晴天霹雳 相信你们能理解 |
[10:00] | Brett was with Bingham for over ten years. | 布雷特在宾汉姆工作了十余年 |
[10:05] | Here we go. | 就是这里 |
[10:08] | We haven’t touched anything, as you requested. | 我们遵照你们的要求 什么都没碰 |
[10:11] | Of course, certain documents are confidential. | 当然了 这里有部分机密文件 |
[10:13] | Of course. | 明白 |
[10:14] | So this woman– Maria Ortiz– | 这名女士 玛丽亚·奥提兹 |
[10:17] | you don’t recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[10:18] | Uh, no. I mean, yes, I’ve seen her on the news. | 不认识 新闻里见过她 |
[10:21] | But when you say “recognize…” | 但要说认识的话… |
[10:23] | We assume Mr. Langley | 兰利先生 |
[10:24] | was involved in a great deal of litigation on behalf of your company. | 为你公司代理过多起诉讼案件 |
[10:27] | Maybe as a plaintiff, | 也许她是某案中的原告 |
[10:28] | a witness, relative? | 证人 或者相关人员 |
[10:30] | I can check for you, but I don’t understand. | 我可以帮你们查查 但我不明白 |
[10:32] | Are you doubting her story? | 你们是在怀疑她的证词吗 |
[10:33] | Should we be? | 我们该怀疑她吗 |
[10:34] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[10:35] | Just, when something like this happens, | 只是 每当这种事情发生 |
[10:38] | we all have questions. | 大家都会疑问重重 |
[10:39] | Anyone have any answers? | 有没有谁了解实情 |
[10:41] | No, not really. | 没有 不见得会有 |
[10:42] | Not really? | 不见得 |
[10:43] | Well, it’s just… | 这事情会 |
[10:46] | It makes you think– did you miss something? | 让你思考 是不是忽略了什么细节 |
[10:50] | I remember several years ago– | 我记得几年前 |
[10:51] | and I’m sure this is completely unrelated– | 当然了 这事与此案毫无关联 |
[10:54] | but there were some complaints to the personnel department. | 人事部收到过一些投诉 |
[10:56] | Several of the support staff felt that he was, | 几名律师辅助人员觉得他有点 |
[10:59] | I don’t know, a little inappropriate. | 怎么说呢 行为不检 |
[11:01] | We talked to him. That was it. | 我们找他谈过 事情就到此为止了 |
[11:03] | Could we see those complaints? | 能看下那几封投诉信吗 |
[11:04] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:06] | I’ll need a court order. | 但得有法院指令才行 |
[11:08] | Privacy concerns. | 事关隐私嘛 |
[11:18] | Excuse me. What are those? | 不好意思 那些是什么 |
[11:20] | Oh, uh, the legal department has a softball team. | 法律部有自己的垒球队 |
[11:23] | Brett helped to organize it. | 布雷特负责帮忙管理 |
[11:25] | He got gym bags for everybody and then some. | 他为每名队员配备了运动包和其他物品 |
[12:23] | Hey, Joey. Joey T.! | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[12:31] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 |
[12:32] | Of what, Joey? | 无辜什么 乔伊 |
[12:33] | – Ah, crap. – Who are you running from? | -糟糕 -你在躲什么人 |
[12:36] | Put that down. What’s this? | 把它放地上 这是什么 |
[12:37] | Fujis, from New Zealand. | 新西兰的红富士 |
[12:39] | We don’t care about your fruit, Joey. | 我们问的不是水果 乔伊 |
[12:40] | – Tell me about this bag. – What about it? | -我是问你这包 -包怎么了 |
[12:42] | For starters, how is it that this guy | 首先 这名男子昨天早晨 |
[12:45] | checked in with this bag | 带着这个包入住酒店 |
[12:46] | yesterday morning, and 15 hours later, he’s dead | 十五小时之后他就魂归西天了 |
[12:48] | and you’re holding his bag? | 而你还拿着他的包 |
[12:50] | – How should I know? – Don’t be stupid, Joey. | -我怎么会知道 -别装蒜 乔伊 |
[12:51] | You tell them what they want to know. | 他们问什么你就老实交代 |
[12:52] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀人 |
[12:54] | I found this thing. | 这是我捡的 |
[12:55] | In the Dumpster around the corner. | 就在街角的垃圾箱里 |
[12:57] | When’d you come across this? | 你什么时候捡到的 |
[12:59] | Last night, late. | 昨晚 深夜的时候 |
[13:00] | After midnight. | 午夜过后 |
[13:01] | They pick up the garbage every morning, 5:15. | 他们每天早晨五点一刻清扫垃圾 |
[13:03] | Well, was it empty when you found it? | 你捡到包的时候它是空的吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah, totally. | 是的 |
[13:07] | What about my apples? | 我的苹果怎么办 |
[13:10] | Property of the City of New York, Joey. | 这是纽约市的公共财物 乔伊 |
[13:14] | We know Maria Ortiz didn’t grab Langley’s gym bag. | 总之玛丽亚·奥提兹没拿兰利的运动包 |
[13:17] | She wasn’t carrying it in the security video leaving the room. | 监控录像显示她离开房间时没有拿包 |
[13:20] | I got CSU all over it looking for prints. | 取证科已经在查找指纹了 |
[13:22] | Yeah, for what it’s worth, it doesn’t look | 不管怎样 |
[13:23] | like Maria stole anything from her last job, either. | 玛丽亚在前一个酒店也并无偷窃行为 |
[13:25] | It turns out a couple left their computer in a coffee shop, | 是那对夫妇自己把电脑落在咖啡店里 |
[13:28] | but reported it stolen out of their room. | 却报案说是在放房间里被偷了 |
[13:30] | No charges, but the hotel dumped her anyway. | 没有起诉 但酒店还是把她解雇了 |
[13:33] | Okay. Hey, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[13:34] | That room connected to Langley’s– | 兰利隔壁的那间房 |
[13:36] | it was reserved under the name Alan Richards. | 是一个叫艾伦·理查兹的人预订的 |
[13:38] | You do some digging, | 我查了一下 |
[13:39] | you find out Alan Richards is a former Navy Seal. | 艾伦·理查兹以前是海豹突击队队员 |
[13:42] | Now does freelance corporate security | 现在监管一些企业的安保工作 |
[13:44] | for, among other companies, Bingham Pharmaceuticals. | 其中就包括宾汉姆药业公司 |
[13:48] | Where the victim worked. | 也就是被害人的工作单位 |
[13:49] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, | 我开始也这么想 |
[13:51] | till I had the hotel send me these. | 后来看了酒店发来的这个 |
[13:53] | It’s from the camera in the lobby. | 这里拍摄的是走廊 |
[13:55] | Okay, right here. | 看这个 |
[13:56] | Every time our boy, Langley, leaves, | 兰利每一次从酒店离开 |
[13:58] | there’s Richards. | 理查兹都会坐在这 |
[13:59] | It’s the same coming back in. | 他回酒店也是一样 |
[14:03] | They were following him. | 他们在跟踪他 |
[14:04] | His own company was following him. | 他自己的公司在派人跟踪他 |
[14:13] | Lesley, Bingham’s first concern | 莱斯利 宾汉姆公司 |
[14:15] | is and always has been | 一直以来首要关切的就是 |
[14:17] | the health and safety of the consumer. | 消费者的健康与安全 |
[14:20] | Langley is a true believer, that’s for sure. | 兰利对公司还真是忠诚 |
[14:22] | Yes. So does every drug on the market. | 是的 市场上的每种药都是如此 |
[14:25] | Well, then, why did it take a lawsuit | 但他们为什么要冒着这些风险 |
[14:27] | for these risks to come to light? | 提起诉讼呢 |
[14:28] | The FDA went through their approval process. | 食品及药物管理局已经审批合格了 |
[14:30] | You know what, this Stemblar | 知道吗 这个斯代布勒 |
[14:31] | has been linked to dozens of cancer deaths. | 与几十个癌症死亡病例有关 |
[14:34] | Langley was heading up Bingham’s defense. | 兰利要为宾汉姆辩护 |
[14:35] | For that job, you want a true believer. | 这种工作 必须得找个忠诚的家伙 |
[14:37] | Once the patient’s physician has outlined the risks, | 一旦病人的医生向其描述了风险 |
[14:40] | it’s really up to the patient to decide. | 用哪种药就是病人说了算了 |
[14:47] | The simple fact is that… | 一个简单的事实是… |
[14:48] | I’m going to take these, okay? | 我看看这些照片 |
[14:50] | Sure, but, uh, you’ve already seen them, | 行 但既然你看过了照片 |
[14:52] | so what’s the point, right? | 拿走它们有什么意义呢 |
[14:54] | Oh, my God. It learns. | 天啊 有进步嘛 |
[14:56] | Oh, yeah, I got a call from my buddy, Charlie Mangano. | 对了 我兄弟查理·曼加诺打来过 |
[14:59] | He said, uh, you got him working up a sketch. | 他说 你请他画一幅素描 |
[15:01] | Who is it? | 是画谁 |
[15:02] | Nothing related to this case. | 与本案无关的人 |
[15:03] | Just something personal I’m working on. | 我私人的调查对象 |
[15:05] | Lesley, I’d have to… | 莱斯利 我不得不 |
[15:07] | All right, enough of this. | 不看这个了 |
[15:08] | Why would they use their own security guy | 他们为什么要让自己的保安 |
[15:10] | to follow their number one lawyer? | 去跟踪他们的头号律师呢 |
[15:12] | Uh, this might help. | 可能和这个有关 |
[15:13] | I’ve been going over Langley’s credit card records, | 我查了下兰利的信用卡记录 |
[15:16] | and there’s a bunch of parking charges | 其中有一大堆停车费 |
[15:18] | in an office building owned by a big plaintiffs’ lawyer | 是在一个叫伦纳德·迪斯康特的 |
[15:21] | named Leonard Diskant. | 原告律师的办公楼那里付的 |
[15:22] | Now, he takes on pharma companies– | 他一直在和制药企业 |
[15:24] | big pharma companies like Bingham– all the time. | 像宾汉姆这样的大型制药企业合作 |
[15:26] | Well, maybe Langley was thinking of changing sides | 也许兰利想要反戈一击 |
[15:27] | and Diskant was his guy. | 而迪斯康特是他的人 |
[15:29] | That was the M.E. | 验尸官打来的 |
[15:30] | They just finished Langley’s autopsy. | 他们刚刚完成了兰利的尸检 |
[15:31] | Turns out he had surgery for colon cancer, | 原来他动过结肠癌手术 |
[15:34] | but looks like he was clear of it. | 但看起来他的手术很成功 |
[15:36] | Yeah, a brush with cancer– | 与癌症擦肩而过 |
[15:37] | that’ll make you rethink your life. | 会让你重新思考自己的人生 |
[15:39] | I’m thinking maybe he was trying to flip. | 我估摸着他也许在设法跳槽 |
[15:41] | Turn against his own company. | 和原来的公司反目 |
[15:43] | So we got a drug company, a gym bag | 线索有一家制药公司 一个运动包 |
[15:45] | and a Dominican housekeeper. | 和一个多米尼加裔的服务员 |
[15:47] | What’s the connection? | 它们之间有何关联 |
[15:48] | I say we just ask her. | 要我说直接问她 |
[15:49] | Well, you can’t question her– she’s got counsel. | 你没法审问她 她有律师 |
[15:51] | I’m just going to talk to her. | 我只打算跟她聊聊天 |
[15:52] | That’ll bite us in the ass. | 这会把我们害惨的 |
[15:53] | – I wouldn’t do that. – I know you wouldn’t. | -是我就不会这么做 -我知道你不会 |
[15:55] | – Carrie? – I’ll be careful. | -凯莉 -我会小心的 |
[16:04] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[16:11] | Un momento. | 稍等一下 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[16:22] | – You’re not allowed to talk to me. – I know. | -你不可以跟我说话的 -我知道 |
[16:23] | I just wanted to return these to you. That’s all. | 我只是想把这个还给你 仅此而已 |
[16:25] | We took them during the search. | 搜查的时候发现的 |
[16:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:40] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:45] | Is that your son? | 这是你儿子吗 |
[16:47] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你没必要回答 |
[16:51] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[16:53] | Jose. | 乔斯 |
[16:56] | You mind me asking what happened? | 我能问问这是怎么回事吗 |
[16:58] | How was he hurt? | 他怎么受的伤 |
[17:00] | An accident in my country. | 在家乡出了意外 |
[17:02] | A car in the street. You know. | 被车撞了 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry. | 深表遗憾 |
[17:06] | The guy was rich, a powerful man. | 那个人有钱有势 |
[17:08] | He didn’t care. | 他不以为然 |
[17:09] | Just drove away. | 开着车就走了 |
[17:11] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[17:13] | No. | 不能 |
[17:15] | Couldn’t do anything. | 爱莫能助 |
[17:16] | He needs doctors his whole life now. | 如今他得靠医生照料一辈子 |
[17:19] | I still ask myself, how could he… | 我不停问自己 他怎么可以 |
[17:21] | he do this to this angel boy and not care? | 这样对待一个天使般的男孩却满不在乎 |
[17:25] | You believe in devils? | 你相信撒旦吗 |
[17:28] | Sometimes I do, yeah. | 有时候相信 |
[17:33] | Maria, the world is full of powerful people who don’t care. | 玛丽亚 世上满是麻木不仁的大人物 |
[17:37] | If things happened differently than you said at the hotel, | 如果在酒店的真相与你之前所说的不符 |
[17:40] | then I don’t care what your lawyer told you, | 我不管你的律师是怎么跟你说的 |
[17:41] | we will find out, | 我们会查个清楚 |
[17:43] | and it will come down on you. | 而这个责任会由你来担 |
[17:44] | Not them; you. | 不是他们 是你 |
[17:47] | And they won’t care, | 他们不会在乎 |
[17:48] | and they won’t protect you. | 也不会保护你 |
[17:51] | You should go now. | 你该走了 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | If you need to talk to someone, | 如果你需要找人谈谈 |
[18:00] | you call me, all right? | 打给我好吗 |
[18:02] | Thanks again for returning those. | 再次感谢你把这些还给我 |
[18:04] | Sure. | 没事 |
[18:06] | You know what’s hardest? | 你知道最难受的是什么吗 |
[18:08] | I was holding my son’s hand when the car hit him. | 车撞到我儿子的时候 我牵着他的手 |
[18:12] | Why? Wh-why didn’t I get hurt? | 为什么 为什么伤的不是我 |
[18:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:27] | I know. | 我懂 |
[18:35] | So we found the Bingham security guy, | 我们找到了那个宾汉姆公司的保安 |
[18:36] | Richards, the one who was in the room next to the victim. | 理查兹 就住在被害者隔壁房间 |
[18:39] | Now, he admits that he was following Langley, | 现在他承认他在跟踪兰利 |
[18:41] | but he didn’t kill him. | 但说他并没有杀他 |
[18:42] | He was having dinner at the Moore Street Grill from six thirty to ten, | 他六点半到十点一直在穆尔街烤肉店进餐 |
[18:45] | and his alibi checks out with the restaurant. | 饭馆证实了他的不在场证明 |
[18:47] | – Did he take the gym bag? – No, he says no. | -是他拿走运动包的吗 -他否认了 |
[18:49] | CSU’s taken a bunch of prints off it, | 取证科在包上取下一堆指纹 |
[18:51] | but so far, no matches. | 但到现在还没找到匹配的 |
[18:52] | What about Diskant, this lawyer Langley was seeing? | 迪斯康特呢 兰利见的那个律师 |
[18:55] | According to him, | 据他说 |
[18:56] | Langley was desperately looking for some kid | 兰利急着要找到某个 |
[18:58] | who was related to an old lawsuit against his own company. | 和他公司过去的一桩诉讼案有关的孩子 |
[19:01] | He was trying to see if | 他在调查 |
[19:02] | one of their drugs had caused a birth defect. | 他们研发的某种药是否会导致先天缺陷 |
[19:04] | So Roe was right– he was switching sides. | 这么说罗伊是对的 他是打算跳槽 |
[19:06] | That’s what Diskant thought. | 迪斯康特是这么认为的 |
[19:07] | He gave me the name of the… the kid’s mother. | 他提供了那个孩子的母亲的姓名 |
[19:10] | It’s a… a Lauren Garber. | 她叫劳伦·加伯 |
[19:12] | Yeah, she’s coming in. | 她正在过来的路上 |
[19:13] | There she is. | 你在这啊 |
[19:15] | Detective Wells, I hope you don’t mind | 威尔斯警探 希望你不介意 |
[19:16] | me dropping in like this, | 我像这样不请自来 |
[19:17] | but that seems to be the way you roll. | 可这不正是你办事的风格吗 |
[19:19] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[19:20] | It’s a copy of the Constitution. | 这是一本宪法 |
[19:22] | Somewhere in there, | 里面的某处 |
[19:23] | it says something about self-incrimination. | 有说到关于自证其罪 |
[19:26] | You had no right questioning my client in her home. | 你无权在我委托人家里审问她 |
[19:29] | It wasn’t a custodial interrogation. | 这不是拘押讯问 |
[19:30] | I was simply talking to her. | 我只是单纯地跟她聊聊 |
[19:32] | So now you’re a lawyer. | 你又变成律师了是吧 |
[19:34] | Okay, Perry Mason, just know this– | 好吧 佩瑞·梅森 记住这点 |
[19:35] | you can’t use a word of what she said to you. | 你不能拿她说的任何话当证据用 |
[19:38] | Well– and this is just a suggestion– | 这个嘛 小小建议一下 |
[19:43] | maybe you can. | 也许你可以 |
[19:46] | Talk to her again outside of my presence | 你要是再趁我不在 或未经我允许 |
[19:48] | or without my permission, | 就去找她谈话的话 |
[19:49] | and I’ll sue this whole department for harassment. | 我会以骚扰罪控告你们整个警局 |
[19:53] | I’m having lunch with the deputy mayor on Friday. | 我周五会和副市长共进午餐 |
[19:56] | Maybe I’ll mention it. | 也许我会提一下 |
[20:04] | Um, I-I’m… | 我 我 |
[20:06] | I’ll just… I’ll wait in here. | 我去那边等你好了 |
[20:07] | What happened to careful? | 我不是叫你小心行事吗 |
[20:08] | Apparently, I don’t do careful. | 很显然 我不是小心谨慎型的 |
[20:10] | What else don’t you do? | 你还有什么是做不到的 |
[20:11] | You want to give me a list? | 要不要给我列张清单 |
[20:11] | I told you not to question her. | 我警告过你别去审问她 |
[20:13] | I wasn’t questioning her. | 我没审她 |
[20:14] | We talked about her family. | 就聊了聊她的家庭 |
[20:16] | – Al, listen to me… – No, no, no, you listen. | -艾尔 听我说 -不 你听我说 |
[20:18] | You are part of a team here. | 你现在是小组的一份子 |
[20:19] | If you’re trying to get fired, | 你要是不想要这个饭碗 |
[20:20] | there are easier ways to do that. | 有的是简单点的方法 |
[20:22] | You want to fire me, you go ahead. | 你想炒我鱿鱼 请自便 |
[20:23] | You dragged me into this, | 是你把我拖到这里来 |
[20:25] | and I’m trying to help you. | 我只是在想方设法地帮你 |
[20:26] | By talking to a suspect without counsel? | 趁律师不在场跟嫌犯谈话这样来帮我吗 |
[20:28] | Maria Ortiz has a story. | 玛丽亚·奥提兹有事隐瞒 |
[20:30] | I don’t know if she’s innocent or guilty or what it is, | 我不知道她究竟无辜还是有罪 |
[20:34] | but there is something else there, | 但是这里面有其他事 |
[20:35] | and that lawyer is stopping her from telling. | 而那个律师在阻止她道出实情 |
[20:37] | You have to trust me on this. | 关于这事 你要相信我 |
[20:39] | Okay, so you talked about her family. | 那你们聊了她的家庭 |
[20:41] | How is her family? | 她的家庭状况如何 |
[20:43] | She has a son back home. | 她在老家有个儿子 |
[20:45] | He’s crippled, possibly brain-damaged. | 他有残疾 可能脑损伤 |
[20:47] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那跟这案子有什么关系 |
[20:48] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[20:49] | Something. | 但一定有关联 |
[20:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:53] | Well, that’s a start. | 这是个线索 |
[20:55] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:57] | I’m looking for Detective Burns. | 我想找彭斯警探 |
[21:00] | I’m Lauren Garber. | 我是劳伦·加伯 |
[21:01] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你找我是吗 |
[21:02] | Yes. Miss Garber. | 是的 加伯小姐 |
[21:04] | If you still do interviews, I could use your help. | 如果你还会问话的话 可以跟我来 |
[21:07] | – Right this way. – Sure. | -这边走 -当然 |
[21:09] | That’s what I told Mr. Langley. | 我就是这么跟兰利先生说的 |
[21:11] | I wasn’t interested in getting involved in any lawsuit. | 我没兴趣掺和进官司里 |
[21:13] | And I couldn’t help him find the boy. | 我也没办法帮他找到那个男孩 |
[21:15] | I’d given my son up for adoption. | 我早就把我的儿子送给别人收养了 |
[21:18] | Why did you give up your baby? | 你为什么要送走自己的孩子 |
[21:20] | At the time, I wasn’t married. | 那时候我没结婚 |
[21:22] | I was right out of school. | 又刚辍学 |
[21:23] | Huge loans, lousy job. | 负债累累 工作又差劲 |
[21:25] | It seemed like the right thing to do. | 在当时似乎是个正确的决定 |
[21:26] | And the child was healthy? Any medical problems? | 那孩子健康吗 有什么先天疾病吗 |
[21:28] | No, he was quite healthy. | 没有 他很健康 |
[21:30] | What about his father? | 他父亲怎么样 |
[21:32] | – I’m sorry? – Uh, the baby’s father– | -什么意思 -孩子的父亲 |
[21:34] | did he agree to the adoption plan? | 他同意把孩子送给人收养吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 |
[21:38] | He and I weren’t a couple. | 我跟他不是夫妻 |
[21:39] | It was just… brief. | 那只是 一夜风流 |
[21:42] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[21:43] | – So you still in touch with him? – No. | -你跟他还有联系吗 -没有 |
[21:45] | But I don’t understand what that has to do with this. | 我不明白这事跟这件案子有什么关系 |
[21:47] | Well, it’s just that Brett Langley | 是布雷特·兰利 |
[21:50] | seemed intent on finding your child, | 决意要找到你的孩子 |
[21:51] | and if he couldn’t get what he needed from you, | 如果他无法从你这里获得所需 |
[21:53] | it’s very likely he went to the child’s father. | 那就有可能去找孩子的父亲 |
[21:55] | We’re looking into Langley’s death. | 我们在调查兰利的谋杀案 |
[21:57] | If this child’s father is somehow involved… | 如果孩子的父亲牵涉在内 |
[21:59] | Believe me, he’s not. | 相信我 他不会 |
[22:03] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[22:06] | I’m sure. | 我确信 |
[22:13] | You’re sure because Brett Langley… | 你能肯定是因为布雷特·兰利 |
[22:17] | …was the child’s father, right? | 就是孩子的父亲 对吗 |
[22:22] | He was looking for his own son. | 他在找自己的亲生儿子 |
[22:37] | Brett was taking my deposition. | 我和布雷特是在听证会上认识的 |
[22:39] | He was handsome and successful. | 他英俊潇洒 风度翩翩 |
[22:42] | I was a little scared and lonely– | 而我受宠若惊 又空虚寂寞 |
[22:44] | more than a little lonely. | 非常寂寞 |
[22:46] | But it didn’t last. | 但你们的关系没有持久 |
[22:47] | It was one night. | 只是一夜情 |
[22:48] | Brett was freaked out about jeopardizing the lawsuit. | 布雷特担心这会危及官司 |
[22:51] | I told him he didn’t have to worry. | 我让他不要担心 |
[22:52] | When I found out I was pregnant, I told him. | 当我发现自己怀孕的时候 我告诉了他 |
[22:55] | I could have went after him for the money, | 我本可以追着他要钱 |
[22:56] | but that wasn’t my style. | 但我不是这种人 |
[22:58] | I left the city, dropped out of the case, | 我离开了这座城市 从案子里抽了身 |
[23:00] | and when I put the baby up for adoption, | 把孩子送去领养的时候 |
[23:02] | I didn’t name a father. | 我没提起他父亲的名字 |
[23:03] | And then he, he shows up on your doorstep. | 然后他就出现在你家门口 |
[23:05] | He was like a different guy– sweeter. | 他变了个人似的 更体贴了 |
[23:09] | He was all about apologizing for that night, | 他一直在为那晚道歉 |
[23:11] | and there was no lawsuit. | 诉讼也解决了 |
[23:13] | He just wanted to see his boy. | 他只想看看自己的儿子 |
[23:15] | And you were willing to help? | 你也愿意帮助他 |
[23:17] | He told me about his cancer treatment. | 他告诉我他患癌治疗的事 |
[23:19] | His radiation therapy left him sterile. | 化疗让他失去了生育能力 |
[23:21] | He said he wanted to see the only child he’d ever have. | 他说他想看看这辈子唯一的孩子 |
[23:25] | I gave him the name of the adoption agency I used. | 我告诉了他那个收养中介的名字 |
[23:30] | There’s no way this has anything to do with his murder, right? | 这些不可能跟他的谋杀案有关吧 |
[23:37] | The cancer did change Langley’s life. | 癌症彻底改变了兰利的生活 |
[23:39] | He was looking for his son, | 他在寻找儿子 |
[23:40] | but Bingham thought he was about to jump ship. | 可宾汉姆公司却以为他要跳槽 |
[23:43] | So how is Maria involved? | 那么 玛丽亚与此有何联系 |
[23:46] | Langley and Ortiz were both desperate. | 兰利和奥提兹都曾陷入绝望 |
[23:48] | Maybe that’s what connects them. | 也许这就是联系 |
[23:49] | Got ’em. | 找到了 |
[23:51] | Sandra and Ian Smith, | 桑德拉和伊恩·史密斯 |
[23:53] | the ones who adopted Langley’s kid. | 收养兰利孩子的夫妇 |
[23:58] | How old was Jake when you got him? | 你们收养杰克时他多大 |
[24:00] | Two days old. | 才生下来两天 |
[24:01] | He was, um, so small and pink, almost magenta. | 他那么小 粉嘟嘟的 接近品红色 |
[24:06] | What’d you know about Jake’s birth father | 关于杰克的生父布雷特·兰利 |
[24:08] | Brett Langley? | 你们知道多少 |
[24:09] | We didn’t know anything, we didn’t want to know. | 什么都不知道 也不想知道 |
[24:10] | It felt better that way. | 保持现状就很好 |
[24:13] | Jake’s our son, that’s all that matters. | 杰克是我们的儿子 这就够了 |
[24:16] | But when the agency contacted us, they said that, | 但当时中介联系我们的时候说 |
[24:19] | because Mr. Langley hadn’t been informed of the adoption, | 由于办理收养的事兰利先生并不知情 |
[24:23] | we might want to cooperate with him. | 所以我们需要和他协调一下 |
[24:25] | We met with him a few times, | 我们和他见了几次面 |
[24:26] | agreed on a visitation schedule. | 达成了探视协议 |
[24:28] | We were supposed to meet him one more time | 我们本来计划再见一次面 |
[24:29] | to nail it down, but he didn’t show. | 把收养的事情说定 但他没来 |
[24:32] | Then we heard what happened. | 然后就听说出事了 |
[24:34] | Terrible. | 真可怕 |
[24:35] | Do either of you know Maria Ortiz? | 你俩有谁认识玛丽亚·奥提兹吗 |
[24:38] | – From the newspapers. – What a story. | -从报纸上看到过 -真是骇人听闻 |
[24:40] | That business about rape. | 我是说被强奸的事 |
[24:42] | I kind of feel like we dodged a bullet. | 我很庆幸我们躲过一劫 |
[24:46] | He seemed like such a good guy, too, | 他看上去真是个好人 |
[24:48] | but I guess you never know, do you? | 不过你们也没机会知道了 是吧 |
[24:50] | – Right. – Oh, I’m sorry, | -是啊 -抱歉 |
[24:52] | let me take him upstairs… | 我先把他抱上楼 |
[24:54] | – Oh, let me help you. – Fine, I got him. | -我帮你吧 -没关系 我自己来 |
[24:56] | Oh, I love kids. | 我喜欢小孩 |
[24:57] | Ooh, here we go. | 走吧小乖乖 |
[24:58] | She’s fine. | 她一个人可以的 |
[25:05] | How was it for all of you– | 那件事对你们有什么影响 |
[25:07] | Langley just showing up like that? | 兰利突然出现 |
[25:10] | It was hard, | 难以接受 |
[25:11] | it was hard for all of us, even Mr. Langley. | 对我们都是 包括兰利先生 |
[25:14] | You could see the regret. | 看得出他很懊悔 |
[25:16] | If you’ll just– I need to grab the monitor. | 如果你不介意 我去拿下婴儿监视器 |
[25:18] | Sure. | 请便 |
[25:39] | Sandra, I know you and your husband | 桑德拉 我知道你们两夫妇 |
[25:42] | don’t want to lose your son. | 不愿意失去孩子 |
[25:44] | I don’t understand, how could we lose him? | 我不明白 我们怎么会失去他 |
[25:45] | Let me make this very clear to you. | 那我把话说白了吧 |
[25:46] | If you and your husband are obstructing a murder investigation, | 如果你和你丈夫企图妨碍谋杀案的调查 |
[25:49] | you will both go to jail. | 你们就都免不了牢狱之灾 |
[25:51] | That duck in your bathroom– it’s real cute. | 浴室里那只可爱的鸭子 |
[25:53] | Did Langley give it to you, | 是兰利给你的 |
[25:54] | or did Maria Ortiz? | 还是玛丽亚·奥提兹给你的 |
[25:56] | How long have you known Maria? | 你认识玛丽亚多久了 |
[25:58] | I… | 我… |
[25:59] | How long have you known her? | 你认识她多久了 |
[26:05] | A few months. | 几个月 |
[26:06] | – Right. – We found her right after we met Brett. | -好 -我们见过布雷特之后找到了她 |
[26:09] | What do you mean you “found her” ? | “找到她”是什么意思 |
[26:11] | It was Ian’s plan. | 是伊恩想的主意 |
[26:15] | Brett told us right up front that he wanted | 布雷特直截了当地跟我们说 |
[26:18] | joint custody of Jake. | 他也要当杰克的监护人 |
[26:21] | It was hard for me to hear, | 我心里很难过 |
[26:22] | but Ian went a little crazy. | 而伊恩更是受不了 |
[26:25] | Brett was such a big lawyer, and he hadn’t been informed. | 布雷特是个大律师 而且他当时不知情 |
[26:29] | Ian said, if we took him to court, | 伊恩说和他对薄公庭 |
[26:31] | there is no way we would win. | 不可能赢得了 |
[26:34] | We thought if we could do something | 我们想 如果做些什么 |
[26:36] | to make him seem unfit to be a father… | 能让他看起来不适合做父亲 |
[26:39] | That’s where Maria Ortiz comes in. | 所以玛丽亚·奥提兹被卷了进来 |
[26:40] | We’d met Brett at his hotel a number of times in his room. | 我们去他住的酒店见过他几次 |
[26:44] | One time, Maria was there cleaning. | 有一次 玛丽亚在整理房间 |
[26:46] | She really took to Jake, | 她非常喜欢杰克 |
[26:49] | so we got to know her, | 所以我们认识了她 |
[26:51] | really went out of our way, | 有点超出了我们的意料 |
[26:52] | even brought her home for dinner. | 我们甚至带她回家吃饭 |
[26:54] | – Oh, my God. – She just fell in love with our little boy. | -老天 -她真的爱上了我们的儿子 |
[26:56] | – Do you know about her son? – Yeah. | -你知道她儿子的事吗 -知道 |
[26:59] | She understood how helpless we felt. | 她理解我们有多无助 |
[27:02] | You had her accuse Langley? | 是你让她控告兰利 |
[27:04] | And you offered her money? | 然后付给她钱 |
[27:06] | $30,000– all we had. | 三万美金 所有家当 |
[27:08] | You knew about her son | 你知道她儿子的事 |
[27:10] | and you knew how desperate she was. | 也知道她有多绝望 |
[27:12] | How could you? | 你怎么忍心 |
[27:13] | I couldn’t. | 我不忍心 |
[27:16] | I told Ian, that was no way to fight for our little boy | 我告诉伊恩不能这样来保住儿子 |
[27:20] | and he agreed. | 他也同意 |
[27:23] | I didn’t know until I saw it on the news. | 直到看了新闻 我才知道这件事 |
[27:30] | We didn’t want to lose our son. | 我们不想失去孩子 |
[27:39] | My guess is, Langley figures out what they’re up to, | 我猜 兰利识破了他们的伎俩 |
[27:42] | confronts Maria, things get out of hand, | 面对玛丽亚的时候 形势失控 |
[27:44] | he ends up with his head bashed in. | 结果自己的脑袋挨了猛烈一击 |
[27:45] | Maria’s terrified, | 玛丽亚吓坏了 |
[27:46] | Ian sends her to Moser | 伊恩就编了个自卫的故事 |
[27:48] | with the self-defense story. | 然后把她送到莫泽那里 |
[27:50] | Impoverished maid versus corporate lawyer. | 贫贱女服务员对抗企业大律师 |
[27:52] | Maybe the plan was to kill Langley all along. | 也许计划原本就是要杀了兰利 |
[27:54] | The Smiths keep their kid. | 好让史密斯夫妇保住孩子 |
[27:55] | Nope, no way, Maria would never go for that. | 不会 不可能 玛丽亚不可能同意 |
[27:57] | I’m just saying, people have done | 我只是想说 人们为了三万美金 |
[27:59] | a lot worse for 30 grand. | 能干许多出格的事 |
[28:00] | Point is, either way, I think we got enough. | 重要的是不管怎样 我们的证据足够了 |
[28:02] | I’ll notify Gilroy, let’s get Maria. | 我去通知吉尔罗伊 咱们去找玛丽亚 |
[28:04] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[28:06] | I want to do it, okay? | 我想自己搞定 好吗 |
[28:09] | I know you were hoping this might break another way. | 我知道你又想着也许能有突破 |
[28:11] | Yeah, I definitely was. | 是啊 确实 |
[28:17] | Where’s Ms. Moser? | 莫泽女士在哪 |
[28:18] | I don’t know, we called her. | 不知道 给她打过电话了 |
[28:19] | I’ll try to find her, all right? | 我去找找看 好吗 |
[28:21] | She said she would be here. | 她说会过来的 |
[28:22] | Maria, I’ll find her, I will. | 玛丽亚 我一定找到她 我保证 |
[28:33] | The D.A. wants to find the payoff from the Smiths. | 检查官想查到史密斯夫妇付的酬金 |
[28:36] | Well, Maria didn’t get a payoff. | 玛丽亚没收到酬金啊 |
[28:37] | She, she got caught. | 她被捕了 |
[28:39] | He thinks if we find money going to her, | 检察官觉得如果能查到酬金的话 |
[28:40] | it’ll seal his case. | 就可以结案了 |
[28:53] | Central Cash Express | 中央现金快递 |
[28:57] | In her house, there was a, uh, a cash transfer receipt. | 在她家有一张现金汇款收据 |
[29:00] | I mean, if she did get any money, | 如果她确实收到过钱 |
[29:02] | she would have sent it home to her son. | 也已经汇回家给她儿子了 |
[29:04] | All right, we’ll check the wire transfer offices near her place, | 好的 我们去查查她家附近的电汇公司 |
[29:07] | see if she unloaded a bundle. | 看看她是不是已经把赃款转移了 |
[29:13] | Yeah, yeah, I’m on 57th Avenue. | 我在57大街 |
[29:15] | Maria was at a wire transfer office out here | 玛丽亚九月十九号来过这里的电汇公司 |
[29:17] | on September 19, but she only sent 500 bucks. | 但只汇了500美元 |
[29:20] | According to the clerk, that’s her usual amount. | 店员说她一般就汇这么多 |
[29:22] | Good try, come on back. | 干得好 回局里吧 |
[29:23] | There’s something else. | 还有点事 |
[29:25] | Guys, I know this sounds crazy, | 伙计们 我知道听起来不靠谱 |
[29:26] | but the time stamp on this receipt says 7:36 P.M. | 但是收据上的时间是晚上7点36分 |
[29:29] | Ring a bell? | 觉得不对劲吗 |
[29:30] | Time of the murder– that can’t be. | 那是案发时间 不可能啊 |
[29:33] | Maybe someone else sent the money. | 有可能是别人去汇的钱吧 |
[29:34] | Yeah, except I showed the clerk her picture. | 但是我给店员看了她的照片 |
[29:36] | She ID’d Maria and said she’s a regular. | 店员认出了玛丽亚 说她是个常客 |
[29:38] | And she also said that there was | 店员还说那天办理业务 |
[29:40] | a 45-minute line that time of day, | 要排45分钟的长队 |
[29:42] | which would take you back to 6:45 P.M., right? | 这样的话她6点45分就得到这里 对吧 |
[29:44] | You figure she’s got to get back to the hotel in Long Island City– | 你算算 要赶回长岛 回到酒店 |
[29:47] | bus, rush hour. | 坐公交 还是下班高峰 |
[29:48] | There’s no way she gets back in time to kill him. | 她不可能有时间回来杀人啊 |
[29:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:56] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[29:57] | We all saw the video of | 我们都亲眼看到 |
[29:58] | Maria coming out of Langley’s room. | 玛丽亚从兰利的房间出来的监控录像了 |
[30:00] | It was time-stamped. | 上面标了时间 |
[30:01] | Wait a second, I never saw that video. | 等等 我可从来没看过 |
[30:18] | This way, sir. | 这边 长官 |
[30:32] | No, no, no, you can’t come back here, | 你不能进来 |
[30:34] | But I have to change the flowers. | 可我得换花 |
[30:42] | No, no, no, you can’t come back here, | 你不能进来 |
[30:44] | – this is a crime scene. – But I have to change the flowers. | -这是犯罪现场 -可我得换花 |
[30:51] | Replay that. | 重放一下 |
[30:57] | The flowers are different. | 花不对 |
[31:00] | All right, when we got to the hotel, | 我们到酒店的时候 |
[31:01] | the florist was trying to change the old flowers. | 花匠正打算更换走廊的装饰花 |
[31:04] | They were roses. | 当时是玫瑰 |
[31:06] | The same roses would have been there the night before | 布雷特·兰利被害的当天晚上 |
[31:08] | when Brett Langley was killed. | 应该也是那些玫瑰花 |
[31:10] | These are sunflowers. | 录像上却是向日葵 |
[31:13] | So where are the roses? | 那玫瑰去哪了呢 |
[31:17] | This video isn’t from the night of the murder. | 录像不是当天晚上的 |
[31:18] | It’s been doctored. | 这是修改过的 |
[31:20] | Only one guy has had access to this video | 案发当晚到现在 |
[31:22] | since the night of the murder. | 只有一个人有权接触这个录像 |
[31:24] | Our helpful head of security. | 那位帮了大忙的保安队长 |
[31:30] | Looking for Detective Burns. | 哪位是彭斯警探 |
[31:31] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[31:33] | Tom Martin, head of security at the hotel. | 我是酒店的保安队长汤姆·马丁 |
[31:35] | Whatever we can do to help. | 我们会尽力协助调查的 |
[31:44] | Your client was just arrested. | 你的委托人被捕了 |
[31:47] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[31:48] | She lied to me. What can I do? | 她跟我撒谎 我还能干什么 |
[31:51] | She’s indefensible. | 没法给她辩护 |
[31:51] | In the court of public opinion, maybe. | 你是怕公众舆论吧 |
[31:53] | In any court. | 我无能为力 |
[31:54] | She conspired with these Smith people. | 她跟史密斯一家串通一气 |
[31:56] | Maria didn’t kill Langley. | 玛丽亚没杀兰利 |
[31:58] | She wasn’t even there. | 她都不在现场 |
[31:59] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:00] | She has a rock-solid alibi, we know that for sure. | 她有确凿的不在场证明 已经确认了 |
[32:03] | Then why would she confess? | 那她为什么要招供 |
[32:05] | Oh, come on, you know the story. | 拜托 你知道的 |
[32:08] | She trusted someone, they betrayed her. | 她信任别人 那些人却背叛了她 |
[32:15] | The question is: are you going to betray her, too? | 问题是 你也会背叛她吗 |
[32:21] | You know, I checked you out. | 我也调查过你 |
[32:24] | Quite the superstar. | 真是个超级明星 |
[32:26] | You were, what, a coed | 在锡拉丘兹那帮乡巴佬警察面前 |
[32:27] | showing up all those Mayberry cops in Syracuse? | 简直是个耀眼的巾帼英雄 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry about your sister, by the way. | 你姐姐的事我深表遗憾 |
[32:34] | Robert– my researcher– | 罗伯特 我的调研员 |
[32:35] | is a bit of a superstar, too. | 也算得上是超级明星了 |
[32:38] | They never found the guy? | 一直没找到凶手吗 |
[32:40] | No. | 没有 |
[32:41] | You still looking? | 你还在查 |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:46] | Well, if you ever need help, | 如果需要帮忙的话 |
[32:50] | I specialize in lost causes. | 我处理无头案很在行 |
[32:55] | Then don’t give up on this one. | 那就别放弃手头这个 |
[33:01] | We believe Tom Martin’s the guy. | 我们相信汤姆·马丁就是凶手 |
[33:03] | Maria Ortiz wasn’t even in the room. | 玛丽亚·奥提兹根本不在犯罪现场 |
[33:05] | Well, thanks for letting us know. | 感谢通知 |
[33:06] | You should thank us. | 你是应该感谢我们 |
[33:08] | Somebody was gonna turn up Maria’s alibi sooner or later. | 早晚有人会提供玛丽亚的不在场证明 |
[33:10] | Are you trying to make me look bad, Detective? | 你是想让我更难堪吗 警探 |
[33:12] | All right, get this. | 看看这个 |
[33:13] | Tom Martin’s telling our tech guys | 汤姆·马丁告诉我们的技术员 |
[33:15] | that his server at the Ely crashed last night. | 说伊莱的服务器昨晚崩溃了 |
[33:18] | They’ve lost at least two days worth of security footage. | 至少两天的监控录像都丢了 |
[33:20] | That’s convenient. | 真会”帮忙” |
[33:21] | Just so you know, he was extremely apologetic. | 可不是 他还在那假惺惺地道歉呢 |
[33:23] | Is there any way to prove that Martin altered the video | 在不与母带比对的前提下 有没有办法 |
[33:26] | without comparing it to the original? | 证明马丁修改过录像呢 |
[33:27] | Without the original footage, whatever Martin did is seamless. | 没有母带的话 我们拿马丁没辙 |
[33:30] | So what’s the theory? | 那是怎么回事呢 |
[33:31] | Martin’s running his own rape scam? | 马丁自导自演了这场骗局吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah, but he doesn’t care about the kid. | 是的 他不在乎孩子如何 |
[33:34] | For him, it’s strictly cash and carry. | 对他来说 只有拿钱跑路最重要 |
[33:36] | Might explain Langley’s gym bag, | 所以流浪汉会在垃圾箱里 |
[33:38] | the one the homeless guy found in the Dumpster. | 捡到兰利的运动包 |
[33:40] | Maybe the money was in the bag. | 也许那就是他装钱的包 |
[33:41] | Well, if Martin grabbed it and tossed it, | 如果是马丁拿了包 又将其丢弃的话 |
[33:43] | maybe we can match his prints. | 没准我们能找到匹配的指纹 |
[33:53] | No. His prints are on it, but he knew that. | 没用 他知道上面有他的指纹 |
[33:57] | That’s why he grabbed it so quickly in the alley. | 所以在巷子里他马上捡起了那个包 |
[33:59] | Did I mention I’m hatin’ this guy? | 这家伙真够惹人厌的 |
[34:00] | I’m trying to wrap my head around the fact that Maria would protect him. | 我很想知道为什么玛丽亚要保护他 |
[34:04] | Hey, maybe they’re in love. | 也许他们是一对苦命鸳鸯呢 |
[34:05] | Well, maybe she just owes him. | 也许她欠他人情 |
[34:07] | I was looking at her green card application. | 我刚看了她的绿卡申请资料 |
[34:09] | Guess who turns up as her sponsor? | 你们猜谁是她的保证人 |
[34:11] | You know what, I’m done with this. | 知道吗 我受够了 |
[34:13] | I want to talk to her, for real this time. | 这次我得找她好好谈谈 |
[34:14] | This time I’m coming. | 我跟你一起去 |
[34:15] | Mike, Roe, get me anything on Martin. | 迈克 罗伊 把马丁的资料找来给我 |
[34:17] | I want to bury this guy. | 我要送这小子归西 |
[34:26] | I’m sorry, Maria. | 对不起 玛丽亚 |
[34:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:31] | Listen, we can help you, | 听我说 我们能帮你 |
[34:32] | but we’re going to need your cooperation. | 但前提是你必须配合 |
[34:34] | Before my client cooperates, | 在我的委托人与你们合作之前 |
[34:35] | I need certain stipulations met. | 我需要明确一下有关规定 |
[34:37] | Easy, Miles. Big words are for little lawyers. | 放轻松 麦尔斯 少拿这些大话壮胆 |
[34:40] | Ms. Moser, I was informed you’d recused yourself. | 莫泽女士 是你自己要求撤换律师的 |
[34:42] | Well, you were misinformed. Happens to the best of us. | 他们搞错了 孰能无过嘛 |
[34:45] | And to you. | 你们也是 |
[34:46] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[34:48] | Ms. Ortiz. | 奥提兹女士 |
[34:50] | Let’s get down to business. | 开始谈正事吧 |
[34:55] | Okay, Maria, we know about the Smiths, | 玛丽亚 我们见过史密斯一家了 |
[34:56] | we know about Tom Martin. | 也知道汤姆·马丁的事 |
[34:58] | We know you weren’t there | 而且还了解到 |
[34:59] | when Brett Langley was murdered, | 布雷特·兰利被杀时你并不在场 |
[35:00] | but I need you to admit that your confession wasn’t true. | 但我需要你亲口推翻此前的供述 |
[35:06] | And if I do, what will happen? | 我这样做 又会如何呢 |
[35:07] | You didn’t kill anyone, Maria. The police know that. | 玛丽亚 警方知道你不是凶手 |
[35:10] | If you help them, | 如果你配合工作 |
[35:11] | I will make sure you’re treated fairly. | 我保证你会得到公平的裁决 |
[35:17] | Ian Smith asked me to tell a terrible lie. | 伊恩·史密斯让我说了这个谎 |
[35:21] | I didn’t want to, | 起初我不愿意 |
[35:22] | but he told me about the lawyer, Langley, | 然后他告诉我那个律师兰利 |
[35:24] | and how he would steal Jake from them. | 想要抢走杰克 |
[35:26] | And I loved the boy. | 我很爱那小孩 |
[35:28] | I couldn’t let another rich man ruin the life of a child. | 我不能眼睁睁看着某个富翁毁掉小孩的一生 |
[35:31] | You understand? | 你能明白吗 |
[35:32] | Yeah. So they offered you money? | 当然 所以他们付过你钱对吗 |
[35:35] | I tried to think of it as payment for my son. | 我尽量把这笔钱想成是我儿子的报偿 |
[35:38] | And I told Tom, because I was scared, it was so terrible. | 我把这件事告诉了汤姆 因为我很害怕 |
[35:41] | And he told me we could get even more money. | 然后他说我们还能弄到更多的钱 |
[35:44] | More money from the Smiths? | 跟史密斯家要吗 |
[35:46] | No, from Langley. | 不是 找兰利要 |
[35:47] | $200,000. | 二十万美金 |
[35:50] | Enough to care for my boy, Jose, for his whole life. | 足够照顾我儿子乔斯的一生 |
[35:53] | Tom made a video of me running from the room. | 汤姆伪造了我逃出房间的录像 |
[35:55] | We would show it if Langley didn’t pay us. | 如果兰利不买账我们就公之于众 |
[35:58] | It would ruin his name, and he would never be with Jake. | 他名声败坏 也就没法抢走杰克 |
[36:00] | So Langley agreed to pay? | 兰利答应给钱了吗 |
[36:02] | Yes. He was supposed to meet us with the money, | 是的 他本应该带着钱和我们会面 |
[36:05] | but he didn’t show up. | 但他没出现 |
[36:07] | I was relieved. | 我松了口气 |
[36:08] | But Tom– he was so angry. | 可汤姆却非常生气 |
[36:11] | He told me to go home, | 他让我回家 |
[36:12] | he would take care of it. | 说他要去处理这件事 |
[36:15] | Tom went to the hotel room? | 然后汤姆就去了酒店是吗 |
[36:17] | Yes. And then he called me. | 是的 后来他打来电话 |
[36:19] | Langley had changed his mind. | 说兰利出尔反尔 |
[36:21] | He refused to pay him. | 不肯把钱给他 |
[36:22] | They got into a fight, | 他们争斗起来 |
[36:25] | and Tom killed him. | 结果汤姆失手杀了他 |
[36:27] | He said I should still say Langley tried to rape me. | 他让我依旧坚持说兰利想要强暴我 |
[36:30] | I said, “no, please.” | 我拒绝了 |
[36:31] | And he said, “I have the video, | 但他说 “我有录像” |
[36:34] | they will know you were there.” | “人们会知道你当时在那” |
[36:36] | I let him hit me. | 我只好让他打了我 |
[36:40] | He told me to call you. | 他让我找你 |
[36:41] | That if I kept saying over and over that Langley raped me, | 要我一再坚持是兰利想要强暴我 |
[36:45] | that’s all I had to do, | 他说我只要这么做 |
[36:46] | and I would be all right. | 最后就会没事的 |
[36:47] | I didn’t want to, | 我也不想这么做 |
[36:49] | but I couldn’t stop. | 但我没法停止 |
[36:50] | He told me I would go to jail. | 他说我会被送进监狱 |
[36:52] | He would make sure | 还威胁我 |
[36:53] | that I would never see my son again. | 这辈子再也见不到我的儿子 |
[36:58] | I thought he cared about me. | 我原本以为他在乎我 |
[37:15] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[37:17] | Hey, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[37:19] | I can’t believe I’m looking at you right now. | 真不敢相信我还能见到你 |
[37:24] | Oh, my brave girl. | 我勇敢的小宝贝 |
[37:28] | Didn’t it work out the way I told you it would? | 照我说的做 的确有用吧 |
[37:31] | I saw it on TV, the cops screwed up. | 我看新闻了 警察们被耍得团团转 |
[37:33] | As long as you stick to your story, | 只要你坚持你的供词 |
[37:35] | they got nothing, nothing. | 他们就什么都查不到 |
[37:37] | And we got 200 grand and a future. | 而我们拥有二十万和一个美好的未来 |
[37:41] | You got the money? | 你拿到钱了吗 |
[37:42] | Of course I got the money. | 当然了 |
[37:44] | But like I told you, we can’t use it right now. | 但正如我说的 我们现在不能用它 |
[37:46] | It’s too soon. | 如今风声正紧 |
[37:47] | I need the money for Jose. You promised, Tom. | 我得把钱给乔斯 你答应我的 汤姆 |
[37:49] | What’re you talkin’ about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:51] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[37:52] | She’s has to get him to Langley. | 她必须引他提兰利的事 |
[37:53] | If he threatens her, we’re going in. | 如果他威胁她 我们就冲过去 |
[37:54] | Let me handle it. | 一切交给我来处理 |
[37:55] | Look at you. | 看看我的宝贝 |
[37:57] | Oh, you’re so beautiful. | 你真是美极了 |
[38:03] | No? | 不是吗 |
[38:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[38:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:13] | Just, I think about that man all the time. | 我老是想起那个男人 |
[38:16] | Yeah, I know. Me, too. | 我明白 我也是 |
[38:18] | Just a few more minutes. Come on, Maria. | 再撑几分钟就好了 加油 玛丽亚 |
[38:20] | – I got his money, anyway. – She’s doing fine. | -反正我拿到他的钱了 -她干得很好 |
[38:22] | Are you ever sorry? | 你都不觉得内疚吗 |
[38:24] | No, I can’t allow myself. | 不觉得 我不能让自己内疚 |
[38:28] | I gave him a chance, Maria. | 我给过他机会了 玛丽亚 |
[38:29] | He was yelling at me, screaming right in my face. | 而他呢 冲着我大吼大叫的 |
[38:31] | So I shut him up. | 我就让他闭嘴了 |
[38:32] | You shouldn’t have done it, Tom. | 你不该这么做的 汤姆 |
[38:33] | What do you know about it? You weren’t there. | 你知道什么 你都不在场 |
[38:37] | Do they know you weren’t there? | 警察知道你不在场吗 |
[38:40] | No, they couldn’t know that. | 不行 这事不能让他们知道 |
[38:43] | Is that why they let you go? | 是不是他们知道了所以才把你放了 |
[38:43] | – No. – Come on. | -不是 -拜托 |
[38:45] | Where-where were you? | 你当时在哪 |
[38:47] | – You never told me. – At home. | -你都没告诉过我 -我在家 |
[38:48] | No, you weren’t. | 你才没在家呢 |
[38:49] | ‘Cause I called your house right after I did it. Remember? | 我杀了他以后打过电话到你家 记得吗 |
[38:52] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[38:54] | If anyone saw you, Maria — | 如果有人见过你 玛丽亚 |
[38:57] | if they even think that you weren’t there — | 如果他们猜到你当时不在酒店 |
[39:00] | it all comes down on me! | 倒霉的就是我了 |
[39:02] | It was wrong! I’m sorry, Tom! | 是你做错事了 对不起 汤姆 |
[39:04] | What did you do?! | 你到底干了什么 |
[39:05] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[39:13] | Get your hands off her! | 你给我放开她 |
[39:18] | Come on. | 过来 |
[39:20] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[39:22] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[39:23] | I know my rights! | 我知道我的权利 |
[39:28] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[39:36] | You got enough on Ian Smith? | 你们有足够证据起诉伊恩·史密斯吗 |
[39:37] | Yep. Thanks to his wife. | 有 多亏了他的妻子 |
[39:39] | He confirmed, he went ahead without her. | 他认罪了 犯案时他妻子并不知情 |
[39:40] | What about Maria? | 那玛丽亚呢 |
[39:41] | We’ll probably drop the extortion. | 我们也许不会就勒索罪起诉她 |
[39:43] | But she’ll still do some time for conspiracy. | 但是她还是要因合谋罪蹲上几年 |
[39:48] | She’s lucky. | 她已经够幸运的了 |
[39:50] | I guess. | 或许吧 |
[39:54] | I think Detective Wells and I are developing | 看来我和威尔斯警探还算是 |
[39:56] | quite a nice working relationship. | 友好共处的合作关系啊 |
[39:57] | You should probably keep it that way. | 你最好把这种关系保持下去 |
[40:04] | You got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[40:05] | Something I want to show you. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[40:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[40:11] | Isn’t this the part where the experts say | 通常专家都会建议千万别来这种 |
[40:13] | to run and scream? | 毛骨悚然的地方吧 |
[40:14] | Where are we? | 这到底是哪啊 |
[40:17] | Al, what is this? | 艾尔 这是什么 |
[40:20] | I figured you could use a little privacy now and then. | 我想你也许时不时会需要点私人空间 |
[40:22] | Come here, sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[40:24] | Little something extra. | 再给你看点别的 |
[40:26] | It’s the newest SSP. | 这是最新的SSP系统 |
[40:28] | Suspect Sketch Program. All right? | 也就是嫌犯绘制系统 明白吗 |
[40:33] | As you remember more details, | 等你的记忆逐渐恢复 |
[40:36] | you can keep adjusting it. | 你就可以一点点对这张脸做出修正 |
[40:38] | That’s… | 这真是 |
[40:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:47] | I was out of line today. Sorry. | 我今天的行为越界了 抱歉 |
[40:51] | That’s okay. | 没事 都过去了 |
[40:54] | You’re still pretty lousy at that, aren’t you? | 你还是不太擅长这个啊 |
[40:57] | What, at admitting I’m wrong? | 什么 承认错误吗 |
[40:58] | Pretending to admit you’re wrong. | 是假装承认错误 |
[41:00] | Oh, was it the “sorry”? | 是那句”抱歉”太假了吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:03] | Yeah, that was pushing it a little, huh? | 是有点做作了 |
[41:06] | Look, I know you think you’re only doing this for Rachel, | 我知道你现在所做的一切都是为了瑞秋 |
[41:10] | that all this being police again is | 重回警局也只不过是 |
[41:11] | just something you got to put up with. | 你必须忍受的一件事而已 |
[41:13] | But think about how it went down with Maria Ortiz. | 但是你想想玛丽亚·奥提兹这个案子 |
[41:15] | We never would have gotten to Tom Martin | 要是没有你 我们根本不可能 |
[41:17] | if it wasn’t for you. | 查到汤姆·马丁 |
[41:18] | And there are thousands like her. | 而她这种案子多如牛毛 |
[41:21] | People you need a certain kind of eyes to see. | 我们需要你这样的慧眼来帮我们看到真相 |
[41:31] | You know, Maria said something that made me think. | 我一直在想玛丽亚说过的一句话 |
[41:36] | All these years I thought | 这么多年来 我一直以为 |
[41:37] | I couldn’t remember because | 我记不起当时的细节是因为 |
[41:40] | of what happened, you know? | 血案的发生 |
[41:43] | But it’s not just that Rachel died | 但这不仅是因为瑞秋离去了 |
[41:44] | or how she died. I think… | 或是她是如何被害的 我觉得 |
[41:48] | I think it’s that I | 我认为这一切的起因是 |
[41:50] | lived and I… | 她死了而我却还活着 |
[41:53] | I don’t understand why. | 我不明白这是为什么 |
[41:56] | It’s not like Maria’s son. | 你姐姐的情况跟玛丽亚的儿子不同 |
[41:58] | I mean, that was an accident, | 发生在玛丽亚的儿子身上的是一场意外 |
[41:59] | it’s chance, no sense to it. | 那是命 没有办法解释 |
[42:02] | This guy let you live. | 而杀害瑞秋的人却没杀你 |
[42:04] | Maybe he wanted you to. | 也许他希望你活着 |
[42:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:13] | Stick to it. | 好好想想吧 |
[42:17] | Out there, in here, | 不管是在外面 还是在这里 |
[42:21] | you’ll figure it out. | 你早晚会得出答案 |