时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[00:17] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[00:20] | Never. | 没有 |
[00:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:22] | I’m, uh, really good with faces. | 我认脸很厉害的 |
[00:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:27] | Sorry. Wow. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[00:30] | You were totally timing yourself. | 你还给自己计时呢 |
[00:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:33] | So, choosing this moment to come over here and | 这么说 这个时候走过来 |
[00:36] | ask you out… | 约你出去 |
[00:38] | A big fail, right? | 真不是时候 对吧 |
[00:40] | Maybe… | 可能是 |
[00:42] | Maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[00:47] | I’m Tom. | 我叫汤姆 |
[00:50] | – Wow, really? – Carrie Wells. | -不是吧 -我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[00:53] | What’s the location? | 在什么地方 |
[00:57] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就来 |
[00:59] | So, Carrie Wells… | 那么 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[01:01] | Two questions. Are you single? | 两个问题 第一 你单身吗 |
[01:03] | And, uh… can I have your number? | 第二 能给我你的号码吗 |
[01:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:08] | And why don’t I take yours? | 为何不把你的号码告诉我呢 |
[01:12] | Uh… yeah. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[01:13] | Borrow a pen? | 要借支笔吗 |
[01:14] | Don’t need a pen. | 用不着 |
[01:16] | I’ll remember it. | 我能记住 |
[01:33] | What’ve we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:35] | We got a fresh one, up on the fourth. | 在四楼 刚刚发生一起案件 |
[01:38] | – Where’s Al? – He’s coming in from the city. | -艾尔呢 -他正从城里赶来 |
[01:40] | He and Elaine were looking at apartments uptown. | 他和伊莱恩在市区看房子 |
[01:42] | Oh. Al hit the lotto with that one. | 艾尔真是中头奖了 |
[01:44] | How do I land a girl with a trust fund? | 上哪找这种富贵的好姑娘啊 |
[01:46] | Try brushing your teeth. | 先刷刷你的牙吧 |
[01:47] | All right, so the vic is in apartment 4B. | 被害人的房间号是4B |
[01:49] | Says the place is rented to a Peter Forrest. | 租户是彼得·福里斯特 |
[01:55] | Sorry, tunnel was a mess. What’d I miss? | 不好意思 隧道堵车 我错过了什么 |
[01:57] | Neighbors heard shots. | 邻居们听到了枪声 |
[01:58] | Factory condo conversion, about 40 units. | 这公寓是工厂改造的 住了约四十户人 |
[02:01] | Shooting victim’s up on the fourth floor, we’re heading in now. | 被害人在四楼被枪杀 我们正要进去 |
[02:03] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这里做什么 |
[02:04] | Mike, get with the building super. | 迈克 联系大楼管理人 |
[02:06] | Get a list of residents, | 索要住户名单 |
[02:07] | – security footage. – All right. I’m on it. | -和安保录像 -好 这就去 |
[02:09] | Nina, Roe… catch up out here. | 尼娜 罗伊 原地待命 |
[02:11] | Carrie, with me. | 凯莉 跟我来 |
[02:26] | Whoa! You’re going the wrong way, people! | 二位 你们走错方向了 |
[02:27] | NYPD. I got a body up there. | 纽约警局的 上面有具尸体 |
[02:29] | Doesn’t matter. There’s a gas leak. | 那也没办法 这里煤气泄漏 |
[02:31] | Getting everybody out. | 所有人都得疏散 |
[02:37] | Did you have a chance to examine the scene? | 你们调查现场了没 |
[02:39] | No, they didn’t. | 他们没有 |
[02:40] | They’re on their way out, | 他们得撤离 |
[02:41] | – and so are you. – We have a crime scene in there. | -你们也是 -这里是案发现场 |
[02:42] | You can examine your crime scene after we turn off the gas. | 要等我们关掉煤气才能调查 |
[02:45] | Hey, Joey, Kevin, help this woman out. | 乔伊 凯文 带这位女士出去 |
[02:47] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 伙计们 动作快点 |
[02:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:08] | Clear out, everybody! Get outta here. | 都出去 所有人都出去 |
[03:10] | We can’t shut off the gas! | 无法关闭煤气 |
[03:11] | Carrie! | 凯莉 |
[03:14] | Clear out. Everybody! Clear out. | 快走 所有人都出去 |
[03:17] | Carrie, come on, it’s gonna blow! | 凯莉 快点 这里要爆炸了 |
[03:19] | No joke. They can’t shut off the gas. | 没开玩笑 煤气关不住了 |
[03:21] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[03:21] | – I’m, I… – Now! | -我正… -快点 |
[03:25] | Come on! It’s gonna blow. | 快走 要爆炸了 |
[03:31] | Hey, what part of “evacuate” don’t you unders…? | 你俩听不懂什么叫”撤离”吗 |
[03:42] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[03:42] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 没事 |
[03:48] | Looks like we got a corrupted crime scene. | 犯罪现场就这么灰飞烟灭了 |
[03:50] | No, it’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[03:53] | I got it. | 我记下了 |
[04:10] | There were powder burns on his shirt. | 他的衬衫上有火药灼伤痕迹 |
[04:12] | No, he fell the other way. That way. | 不 他倒向另一边 那边 |
[04:16] | Yes, that’s it, there. | 对 就是那 |
[04:20] | The victim was lying about ten feet from the door. | 被害人躺在离门口约十英尺处 |
[04:23] | He was shot, | 他胸部中枪 |
[04:25] | twice in the chest at close range. | 从近距离被击中两枪 |
[04:28] | There are no signs of struggle. | 没有打斗痕迹 |
[04:33] | And no forced entry. | 也无强行入室痕迹 |
[04:35] | – I think we got something. – Hit me. | -有线索了 -说吧 |
[04:37] | The 116th’s been working a string of robbery-homicides. | 116区在调查一起连环抢劫杀人案 |
[04:40] | Similar pattern. Upscale buildings, no doormen. | 手法相似 地点都是没有门卫的高档建筑 |
[04:43] | Vics are robbed at their own front door. | 被害人在自家门口遭抢 |
[04:45] | Anyone shot? | 有人中枪吗 |
[04:46] | This wasn’t a robbery. | 这不是抢劫案 |
[04:48] | Well, he-he he still had his watch on. | 因为他手上还戴着表 |
[04:51] | Patek Philippe. | 百达翡丽[名表] |
[04:52] | Maybe the perp panicked. Never made it inside. | 也许那厮太慌了 没来得及翻里边 |
[04:54] | You were in there for like what, 30 seconds? | 你在里面才待了多久啊 三十秒吗 |
[04:58] | Just under. | 还不到呢 |
[04:59] | All we’re saying is, | 我们要说的是 |
[05:00] | this could line up with the other pop and grabs. | 这件案子可能和其他抢劫案有关联 |
[05:02] | See if it does. Talk to 116th. | 那就去查查 找116区问问情况 |
[05:04] | And get with the Arson Squad. | 还要联系纵火调查组 |
[05:06] | This gas leak is pretty convenient. | 这次瓦斯泄露太蹊跷了 |
[05:07] | Peter Forrest, age 42. | 彼得·福里斯特 42岁 |
[05:12] | Good-lookin’ guy. | 是个大帅哥 |
[05:13] | DMV lists a home address on Fifth Avenue. | 车管所登记的住址在第五大道 |
[05:16] | So what’s our murder scene, second apartment? | 那命案现场是他的第二套公寓吗 |
[05:18] | We could ask the wife, Allison Forrest. | 可以问问他的妻子 艾莉森·福里斯特 |
[05:20] | Same Fifth Avenue address. | 就住在第五大道的那个地址 |
[05:22] | Lease has him | 租约上说 |
[05:22] | as vice president with Sims Bennett Brokerage. | 他是西姆斯·伯奈特经纪公司的副总裁 |
[05:26] | That explains the second apartment. | 那第二套公寓就讲得通了 |
[05:28] | All those Wall Street guys, total players. | 在华尔街工作的人都是些花花公子 |
[05:31] | Hey, maybe the guy just needed | 也有可能他们需要 |
[05:33] | a quiet place to, you know, meditate. | 一个安静的地方来 思考 |
[05:35] | Oh, that what you call it now? | 现在流行这么称呼了是吗 |
[05:38] | Did you say, “Sims Bennett”? | 你刚才说的是西姆斯·伯奈特吗 |
[05:53] | Someone was shredding Sims Bennett files. | 有人在销毁西姆斯·伯奈特的文件 |
[05:57] | There’s an account label. | 那里有个账户标签 |
[06:03] | Can you see what it was? | 你能看清是谁的吗 |
[06:04] | My view’s kind of blocked. It… | 有东西挡住了我的视线 |
[06:09] | It looks like the initials “HH”. | 看上去像是姓名首字母HH |
[06:11] | If he’s shredding when he gets them, | 他粉碎这些文件必有其因 |
[06:13] | maybe this HH account’s the reason why. | 也许这位HH知道症结所在 |
[06:16] | Nina, Roe, find me the wife already. | 尼娜 罗伊 去找他妻子 |
[06:18] | Carrie, Mike, let’s get over to Forrest’s office. | 凯莉 迈克 跟我去福里斯特的办公室 |
[06:26] | Thank you. That would be very helpful. | 谢谢 那可帮大忙了 |
[06:30] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在和谁打电话 |
[06:31] | Oh, my guess? The district attorney. | 我猜是地方检察官 |
[06:34] | High-profile victim, gas explosion. | 高知名度被害人 瓦斯爆炸 |
[06:37] | We have all the resources we need. | 我们资源齐备 |
[06:38] | Sure thing, Counselor. | 请放心 检察官 |
[06:41] | We’ll keep you in the loop. Thank you. | 我们一有消息就通知你 谢谢 |
[06:43] | – Gilroy? – Who else? | -吉尔罗伊吗 -还能是谁 |
[06:45] | The guy grabs any case might make the evening news. | 能上晚间新闻的案子 他从不放手 |
[06:50] | Forrest sure lived the high life. | 看来福里斯特确实生活在上流社会 |
[06:51] | Isn’t that Pebble Beach? | 那不是圆石滩吗 |
[06:53] | Greens fee’s what, 500 a head? | 场地租费是多少 一人五百块吗 |
[06:55] | Is that a Formula One fantasy camp? | 那是F1梦幻夏令营吧 |
[06:58] | Bailout dollars at work. | 可以从公款抽资嘛 |
[07:00] | Detectives, I’m Sydney Burrell. | 警探们 我是西德尼·博瑞尔 |
[07:03] | I worked closely with Peter. | 常和彼得交接工作 |
[07:04] | This is Gary Wright, General Counsel. | 这位是加里·莱特 法律总顾问 |
[07:07] | You work closely with Peter, too? | 你也常和彼得交接工作吗 |
[07:09] | Our policy is to have counsel present | 我们公司规定 每个雇员在接受 |
[07:11] | for any legal inquiry regarding an employee. | 合法调查时均需有顾问在场 |
[07:14] | Yeah, our policy is to find out who killed him. | 而我们的规定是查明真凶 |
[07:19] | And to that end… | 关于这个… |
[07:20] | only HH account we could find is Howard Hinkel. | 能找到的缩写为HH的只有霍华德·辛克尔 |
[07:23] | It was one of Peter’s oldest accounts. | 他是彼得管理的最老的帐户之一 |
[07:25] | Any reason it might have something to do with him being killed? | 你觉得这与本命案有什么关联吗 |
[07:28] | I can’t think of any. | 我想不出来 |
[07:29] | Do you know where we can find Mr. Hinkel? | 知道我们在哪里能找到辛克尔先生吗 |
[07:32] | Woodlawn Cemetery. | 林地墓园 |
[07:34] | He died in 1878. | 他死于1878年 |
[07:35] | We’ve repped the Howard Hinkel Endowment for decades. | 我们代理霍华德·辛克尔的基金多年了 |
[07:39] | Pretty cutthroat environment around here, you know? | 感觉你们这里的工作环境很残酷啊 |
[07:42] | Forrest have any rivals for this corner office? | 有人和福里斯特竞争这个职位吗 |
[07:45] | Nobody here resented Peter’s success. | 这里没人会对彼得的成功不满 |
[07:47] | He earned it. | 这是他应得的 |
[07:48] | What about outside the firm? | 那公司之外有线索吗 |
[07:50] | Clients? People in his personal life? | 客户 或是私人社交之类的 |
[07:53] | Uh, we can’t give out confidential information | 除非有法院指令 |
[07:55] | about our clients without a court order. | 否则我们不能透露客户的机密信息 |
[07:58] | You understand. | 你们懂的 |
[07:59] | Sure. We understand. | 当然 我们知道 |
[08:03] | So, could you just supply us with a list of personnel? | 那能提供一份全体员工的名单吗 |
[08:06] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:13] | Mr. Burrell? I, uh… | 博瑞尔先生 我… |
[08:16] | noticed from the photo you and Peter go way back. | 看到那张照片 你和彼得算老相识吧 |
[08:20] | We’re gonna do our best on this one. | 我们会倾尽全力破案的 |
[08:26] | Look, there was an… | 是这样 大约… |
[08:27] | an incident with a client about a month ago. | 一个月前有个客户出了桩事情 |
[08:30] | He was heavily overexposed in the housing market. | 他沉溺于房地产市场的投资 |
[08:32] | Ignored Peter’s advice, really chased returns. | 不听彼得的劝告 一味追求回报 |
[08:36] | When the bubble burst, he got hurt, pretty badly. | 泡沫经济让他输得一败涂地 |
[08:39] | And he blamed Peter. | 于是他责怪彼得 |
[08:41] | He threatened to kill Peter. | 他威胁要杀了彼得 |
[08:42] | Sydney, you wanna walk these guys down to personnel? | 西德尼 要和他们一起去人事部吗 |
[08:45] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:47] | You got a name for me? | 能给我他的名字吗 |
[08:50] | Brezner. Isaac Brezner. | 他叫布兰泽 艾萨克·布兰泽 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Isaac, we need you over here. | 艾萨克 过来一下 |
[08:58] | Drape it like this. Ugh! | 你真还能再丑点 |
[08:59] | Five minutes. | 休息五分钟 |
[09:02] | Yes, I threatened to kill Peter Forrest. | 是 我曾扬言要杀彼得·福里斯特 |
[09:05] | The guy lost me millions. | 他害我损失了数百万 |
[09:07] | I also threatened to kill my assistant | 我的助理穿着汤米·希尔费格 |
[09:08] | when he wore Tommy Hilfiger to my niece’s bat mitzvah. | 参加我侄女成人礼时我也说过要杀他 |
[09:11] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[09:12] | Where were you yesterday afternoon? | 你昨天下午在哪里 |
[09:14] | Front row at Stella McCartney. | 坐在斯特拉·麦卡特尼时装秀的前排 |
[09:16] | So you’ll be in the pictures. | 那你应该会在照片里 |
[09:18] | I already am. Check online. | 已经登上了 自己上网查查吧 |
[09:20] | You guys should be looking for a jealous boyfriend. | 你们该找找那些嫉妒成狂的男友才对 |
[09:22] | The number of girls Peter was chasing? | 彼得在追的女孩子可不少啊 |
[09:24] | He was a fixture at my show. | 他是我服装秀的常客 |
[09:26] | Brought his colleagues backstage to meet the models. | 总把他的同事带到后台来看模特 |
[09:29] | You know how many times I got those guys laid? | 你知道有多少次我抓到他们在亲热吗 |
[09:31] | No. How many times? | 不知道 能有多少次 |
[09:32] | You are aware that the victim was married. | 你知道受害人已经结婚了吧 |
[09:36] | It’s okay, honey. So was I. | 不要紧的 亲爱的 我经历过 |
[09:41] | Yeah, his alibi checks out. He was front row at the show. | 他的不在场证明属实 的确在前排坐着 |
[09:45] | Is that a fur suit? | 那是毛皮大衣吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I could imagine offing Forrest. | 是啊 离开福里斯特我能理解 |
[09:49] | If I was his wife. | 如果我是他老婆的话 |
[09:51] | Ah, this operation’s a trifle loaded for you, huh, Detective? | 这次行动让你颇有微辞啊 警探 |
[09:54] | Okay. All right, wife just surfaced. | 找到受害人妻子了 |
[09:57] | Al and Carrie are headed over to her now. | 艾尔和凯莉正赶过去 |
[10:04] | Forrest sure liked his views. | 这里的景观不错嘛 |
[10:07] | He’s not the only one. | 我也觉得很好 |
[10:10] | I hear you and Elaine are looking in the city. | 听说你和伊莱恩正在城里找房子呢 |
[10:13] | Thinking about it. | 考虑着呢 |
[10:16] | I always knew there was an uptown guy | 让我想起那个带着卡车帽 |
[10:17] | underneath those trucker hats and bowling shirts. | 穿保龄T恤的邻家大男孩 |
[10:20] | What bowling shirts? | 什么保龄T恤 |
[10:21] | “Talent to Spare,” | 那些印着”补中天王” |
[10:23] | “Shut Up and Bowl.” | “闭嘴打球”之类的文化衫 |
[10:26] | Whatever happened to that one? | 后来那件衣服跑哪去了 |
[10:27] | You gave it to a kid who scored a six-bagger | 有个孩子十四岁生日那天打了六个全中 |
[10:30] | on his 14th birthday. | 你把衣服送给他了 |
[10:31] | – Did I? – Yep. | -是吗 -没错 |
[10:32] | July 17, 1999. | 1999年7月17日 |
[10:34] | Old Galaxy Lanes on Erie Boulevard. | 伊利大道的旧银河保龄馆 |
[10:36] | It was a Saturday night. | 那是个周六的晚上 |
[10:38] | I’m impressed. | 很厉害嘛 |
[10:40] | Wild guess. | 瞎猜的 |
[10:45] | It’s okay. | 我不介意 |
[10:48] | Not a bad thing. | 没什么不好的 |
[10:55] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[11:11] | Why do you have a glass rabbit on your bookshelf? | 你书架上怎么放了个玻璃兔 |
[11:13] | Why? Where should it be? | 怎么了 你说该放在哪 |
[11:14] | – And it’s a hare. – It has hair? | -而且那是只野兔 -它有头发 |
[11:17] | No, it’s… | 不是 |
[11:20] | Look, until you agree to move in with me, | 除非你同意搬进来住 |
[11:23] | you have no right to question my decor. | 否则你无权质疑我的装饰风格 |
[11:24] | Now I’m in trouble. | 好可怕哦 |
[11:27] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[11:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:34] | I think the hare | 我觉得 那野兔 |
[11:38] | looks really great where it is. | 放在那里好看极了 |
[11:46] | So Brezner’s not our guy. | 这么说布兰泽不是凶手 |
[11:48] | Nah, doesn’t look like it. | 对 看来不是 |
[11:51] | Let’s, uh… let’s not say | 现在注意点 |
[11:53] | any more than we have to at this point. | 别说不该说的话 |
[11:55] | So that was the last time you saw your husband? On Sunday? | 从周日起你就再也没见过你丈夫是吗 |
[11:59] | I left for my conference the next morning. | 第二天一早我就开会去了 |
[12:01] | Where was the conference? | 开会地点在哪里 |
[12:03] | Hartford. | 哈特福德[康涅狄格州首府] |
[12:05] | In the Hilton. | 希尔顿酒店 |
[12:06] | – So you were separated? – Yes. | -你们分居了是吗 -是的 |
[12:09] | He was living at the apartment in Queens. | 他当时住在皇后区的公寓里 |
[12:13] | But we were patching things up. | 但是我们在尝试和好 |
[12:15] | We were even talking about him moving back in. | 甚至把他何时搬回来这件事提上议程了 |
[12:19] | Why’d you two split up? | 你们此前为何分居 |
[12:21] | Neither of us came from money. | 以前我们并不是家财万贯 |
[12:25] | I worked to pay the bills while he got his degree, and then | 我工作挣钱供他上学 |
[12:28] | he did the same for me. | 然后他再挣钱养我 |
[12:32] | Then he got the job at Sims Bennett. | 后来他找到了在西姆斯·伯奈特的工作 |
[12:36] | It was the height of the Internet thing. | 进入了另一个世界 |
[12:39] | All the jet-setting, crazy hours, sleeping around. | 没玩没了的出差 狂欢 鬼混 |
[12:44] | All of it. | 所有这些 |
[12:45] | But you guys were, uh, working things out? | 但你们还在努力复合 |
[12:47] | About three months ago, Peter came to me | 差不多三个月前 彼得找到我 |
[12:52] | and said he was really turning his life around. | 说他真心想改变 |
[12:56] | He’d started to take on charities. | 他开始做慈善 |
[13:00] | He even went to therapy. | 甚至参加了康复小组 |
[13:02] | He begged me to give him another chance. | 他求我再给他一次机会 |
[13:05] | So, as far as you know, there was no one else? | 所以据你所知 你们之间没有第三者 |
[13:08] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么要问我这个 |
[13:10] | So sorry, Mrs. Forrest. | 十分抱歉 福里斯特太太 |
[13:11] | We just have to consider the possibility | 我们得考虑有人 |
[13:13] | that someone didn’t want to see you reconciled. | 不想你们复合 而犯罪的可能性 |
[13:17] | Yes. Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | There was one. | 有个人 |
[13:20] | She’d call here in the middle of the night sometimes. | 她有时会在半夜给这里打电话 |
[13:24] | I heard Peter yell at her to leave us alone. | 我听到彼得对她吼 让她别再纠缠我们 |
[13:26] | He told me that he would take care of it. | 他告诉我他会处理好 |
[13:29] | Do you think that this woman… | 你们觉得是不是这个女人… |
[13:31] | We don’t know. | 现在还说不好 |
[13:40] | All right, wife’s in the clear. | 妻子也没有嫌疑 |
[13:41] | According to the conference director, | 会议主席说 |
[13:42] | Allison Forrest was moderating panels | 艾莉森·福里斯特案发当天的 |
[13:44] | the whole morning of the murder. | 整个早上都在审核展板 |
[13:46] | Maybe they were on the mend. | 也许他们的关系确实好转了 |
[13:47] | If Peter Forrest reformed himself, | 要我相信彼得·福里斯特在改邪归正 |
[13:49] | I want more evidence. | 得需要更多证据才行 |
[13:50] | I got some. | 我这里有线索 |
[13:51] | Turns out Allison was telling the truth | 艾莉森说的是实话 |
[13:53] | about those calls they were getting. | 确实有人给他们打了电话 |
[13:55] | They trace back to the Sims Bennett | 是一个叫克莱尔·休森的人 |
[13:56] | office extension of one Claire Hewson. | 从西姆斯·伯奈特公司内部打来的 |
[13:59] | She was an assistant in Forrest’s department. | 她曾是福里斯特的部门助理 |
[14:02] | Was? | 曾是 |
[14:03] | They let her go three weeks ago. | 三周之前被解雇了 |
[14:04] | That’s around the time the calls started. | 骚扰电话也差不多是那时候开始的 |
[14:06] | The guy’s a saint. | 这小子真是个圣人 |
[14:06] | Goes back to the wife, fires the girlfriend. | 回到老婆身边 一脚踢开情人 |
[14:08] | And gives her two very good reasons to want her revenge. | 而且她有两条充分的报复理由 |
[14:11] | It gets better. | 好戏在后头呢 |
[14:12] | Hewson was picked up on a DWI two days ago. | 休森两天前因为酒驾被捕了 |
[14:15] | Arrest team found her passed out in her car. | 警方在她的车里发现了烂醉如泥的她 |
[14:18] | Check out the address. | 看看地址 |
[14:20] | Hunter’s Point. | 亨特角 |
[14:21] | She was in front of Forrest’s building. | 就在福里斯特的公寓门口 |
[14:23] | Where he was killed less than 24 hours later. | 而他不到24小时就在那里牺牲了 |
[14:26] | How long was she in custody? | 她被关了多久 |
[14:28] | Only a few hours. | 几个小时而已 |
[14:29] | She posted bail and was released the next morning. | 她交了保释金第二天早晨就被放走了 |
[14:31] | So she got out in time to kill Forrest. | 也就是说她来得及去杀人 |
[14:38] | Police. We have a search warrant. | 警察 我们有搜查令 |
[14:43] | Ms. Hewson? | 休森女士 |
[14:44] | Check the bedroom. | 去检查卧室 |
[14:49] | I got a body. | 发现一具尸体 |
[14:50] | Clear! | 安全 |
[14:54] | She’s dead. | 断气了 |
[15:02] | Two through the chest. Same shooter? | 胸口两枪 同一个枪手吗 |
[15:04] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[15:05] | We got a dead husband, dead girlfriend. | 死了一个丈夫 一个情人 |
[15:07] | And a wife whose alibi checks out. | 妻子有不在场证明 |
[15:09] | Wife’s rich. Maybe someone does it for her. | 妻子很有钱 也许是找人代劳的 |
[15:11] | Her hygienist. They’re all evil. | 牙医什么的 他们都是恶魔 |
[15:13] | Not when you brush. | 不认真刷牙才会怕牙医 |
[15:15] | Maybe this is what put her over the edge. | 也许是这个害了她 |
[15:18] | “Dearest Claire, forgive me. | “最亲爱的克莱尔 请原谅我” |
[15:19] | Be mine forever. P.” | “请永远属于我 P.” |
[15:22] | I don’t get it. Now he’s proposing to her? | 我糊涂了 他在跟她求婚吗 |
[15:24] | I don’t want to say anything, but… | 我不想说什么 不过… |
[15:25] | Restores your faith in the unfaithful? | 让你对感情不忠之人重拾信心了吗 |
[15:28] | Well, Claire wasn’t wearing the ring, | 显然克莱尔没有戴这戒指 |
[15:30] | so maybe she’s not sold on the idea. | 所以可能她没吃这一套 |
[15:32] | Follow up with the jeweler– let’s make sure | 查查珠宝商 看这戒指 |
[15:33] | Forrest really bought this ring. | 是否真是福里斯特买的 |
[15:38] | Mr. District Attorney. | 检察官先生 |
[15:40] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[15:41] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:43] | Who’s that– Gilroy? | 那是谁 吉尔罗伊吗 |
[15:44] | Boy Wonder himself. | 他可是个传奇人物 |
[15:46] | Al’s pretty good with him. | 艾尔和他很熟络 |
[15:49] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[15:50] | So we’re thinking from the note and the ring, | 我们通过字条和戒指推断 |
[15:53] | Forrest was still at it with the Hewson girl. | 福里斯特和休森依旧藕断丝连 |
[15:55] | The wife’s alibi is clear. | 妻子有不在场证明 |
[16:08] | We’re just following up with the jeweler now. | 现在只能跟珠宝商这条线了 |
[16:10] | We looked into the wrong account at Sims Bennett. | 西姆斯·伯奈特的账户查错了 |
[16:12] | Can you hold on a sec? | 能等一下吗 |
[16:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:14] | What do you have, Detective? | 有什么发现 警探 |
[16:15] | It wasn’t “HH” on the file box in Forrest’s apartment. | 福里斯特公寓的文件盒上印的不是”HH” |
[16:19] | It was “HyH”. Come here. | 而是”HyH” 这边来 |
[16:20] | I want you to look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:22] | When I was in Forrest’s apartment, | 我在福里斯特的公寓里时 |
[16:23] | I couldn’t see that box of files he was shredding clearly. | 他销毁的文件盒子我没看清楚 |
[16:26] | Right? So I missed that there was a letter between the two H’s. | 我是没看到两个H之间的字母 |
[16:29] | I’m confused. | 我不太明白 |
[16:30] | I thought our crime scene blew up. | 我以为犯罪现场被炸飞了 |
[16:32] | – No… – Detective Wells was able to examine the scene briefly. | -不 -威尔斯警探简短地查看了现场 |
[16:36] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[16:37] | Right. | 是的 |
[16:39] | So, like I was saying, | 如我所说 |
[16:41] | I think we looked into the wrong account. | 我想我们调查的账户不对 |
[16:42] | Can you give us a moment? | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[16:44] | Can I talk to you? | 说两句话好吗 |
[16:48] | Why are we over here? | 为什么要到这边说 |
[16:50] | Because I’d rather keep the scope of our investigation | 因为我希望我们的调查 |
[16:52] | at this point to ourselves until… | 暂时保密 直到… |
[16:54] | – Until what? – Until we’re ready to present it | -直到什么 -直到可以将其 |
[16:56] | coherently to our ADA. | 条理清楚地向地方检察官汇报 |
[16:57] | Was I not being coherent? | 我有什么地方条理不清吗 |
[17:00] | Because I can speak slower. | 我可以说话慢一点 |
[17:01] | Carrie, what you can do and how it can help, | 凯莉 你的能力及所提供的帮助是一回事 |
[17:04] | in terms of actually building a case from their perspective… | 但从他们的角度立案又是另一回事 |
[17:07] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[17:09] | Oh, my God. You didn’t tell them, did you? | 天呐 你根本没告诉他们 是不是 |
[17:12] | They know you’re a great detective. | 他们知道你是个超赞的警探 |
[17:13] | They saw your numbers in Syracuse. | 他们看了你在锡拉库扎的成绩 |
[17:15] | Why did you bring me in here and not tell them what I do? | 遮遮掩掩的 还找我来干什么 |
[17:18] | Because it’s hard at first for people to accept. | 因为这不太容易能让人接受 |
[17:21] | Come on, you race up, you haven’t even met Gilroy yet, | 拜托 你都不认识吉尔罗伊 |
[17:23] | you’re throwing out stuff from left field. | 就冲过来 这也太突然了吧 |
[17:25] | That could help solve this case, Al. | 这可能是破案的关键线索 艾尔 |
[17:27] | If I was the prosecutor, | 如果我是公诉人 |
[17:28] | I would want to know that information. | 我会想知道这些信息的 |
[17:29] | All Adam Gilroy wants to know | 亚当·吉尔罗伊只想知道 |
[17:30] | is that he can stand in front of a microphone | 他能站在麦克风前面 |
[17:32] | and assure a bunch of nervous real estate developers | 向一大群战战兢兢的地产开放商保证 |
[17:34] | that Hunter’s Point is going to be the next Sutton Place. | 亨特角将成为下一个黄金地段 |
[17:37] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[17:39] | You have to hustle the front office. | 你得做好场面工作 |
[17:41] | That’s your job. | 那是你的事 |
[17:43] | But don’t stop me from doing mine. | 但也别妨碍我的事 |
[17:50] | I thought you guys never got into Forrest’s place. | 我以为你们都没去福里斯特家里查过 |
[17:53] | Yeah, well, uh, I guess Wells had a look around. | 是的 但似乎威尔斯进去瞧了一下 |
[17:56] | A look around? | 就瞧了一下 |
[17:58] | And she’s picking out file names? | 然后她就能辨认文件名了 |
[18:00] | What can I say? She’s observant. | 怎么说呢 她很善于观察 |
[18:06] | We want to stop our kids from making the same mistakes we did. | 我们想要防止孩子们犯我们曾犯过的错 |
[18:10] | And we can make a difference one life at a time. | 而我们可以逐一影响他们 |
[18:13] | What do you got? | 你们在看什么 |
[18:15] | Help Your Homies. | 互助会 |
[18:17] | HyH HyH. | |
[18:19] | It’s a charity that helps gang members | 这是个帮助帮派成员 |
[18:20] | get back on their feet after they get out of prison. | 出狱后自食其力的慈善团体 |
[18:22] | Peter Forrest set up their nonprofit status | 彼得·福里斯特建立了他们非盈利的性质 |
[18:24] | and managed their money. | 并且掌管经济大权 |
[18:26] | Oh, one of his life crisis projects. | 他改变人生的计划之一 |
[18:28] | And Claire Hewson assisted Forrest on the account. | 克莱尔·休森还帮着福里斯特管账 |
[18:31] | Strange thing about your Homies account | 那个互助会的账户有点奇怪 |
[18:32] | is that Forrest closed it three days ago. | 福里斯特在三天前结清了这个账户 |
[18:35] | – Where’d the money go? – That’s a good question. | -那钱到哪里去了 -问得好 |
[18:36] | Maybe he had his hand in the till. | 可能是他监守自盗 |
[18:38] | Could’ve been looking to set up a new life with Claire. | 也许是留着和克莱尔过新生活用呢 |
[18:40] | Stealing from ex-gangbangers– | 从前帮派成员那里偷钱 |
[18:42] | that’s a good way to end your old life. | 真是个告别过去的好方法 |
[18:43] | I think it’s time we talk to the Head Homie. | 我想我们该和互助会管事的谈谈了 |
[18:45] | That’s the fun part. | 有趣的是 |
[18:46] | The guy who runs the charity | 管理这个慈善团体的人从25岁 |
[18:48] | is doing 25 to life upstate. | 就在州北部地区监狱服刑 终身监禁 |
[18:49] | – Come again. – Pablo Hortua. | -是谁 -巴勃罗·郝塔 |
[18:53] | He’s in prison. | 他在坐牢 |
[19:00] | Got brothers coming to me all the time | 一直有弟兄们来找我 |
[19:02] | saying, “Pablo, I want to change,” you know? | 跟我说”巴勃罗 我要洗心革面” |
[19:04] | They don’t have the means to do anything about it. | 但他们总是光说不做 |
[19:06] | So they’re out there slinging again, and bam, | 出狱后仍然吊儿郎当 |
[19:08] | their asses wind up right back in here. | 最后还是以回到这里而告终 |
[19:11] | So me and Ramon, we say to ourselves, | 所以我和雷蒙告诉自己 |
[19:13] | “Hey, look, man, we got to break this cycle.” | 我们一定要打破这个循环 |
[19:15] | Maybe it’s too late for us, but for those other eses, | 可能对于我们是太晚了 但是对其他人 |
[19:18] | it’s not too late for them. | 还不算太晚 |
[19:19] | – It’s impressive. – It’s working. | -真令人印象深刻 -这是有用的 |
[19:21] | Brothers are turning their lives around. | 弟兄们都在改变他们的生活 |
[19:24] | And our boy, Peter Forrest– | 而我们的兄弟彼得·福里斯特 |
[19:25] | he was taking our operation to a whole nother level. | 他把我们的组织带向了完全不同的层次 |
[19:28] | How’d you… how’d you guys hook up with Peter? | 你们是怎么找到彼得的 |
[19:31] | Well, we reached out to him after I read about him | 是我们主动找他的 就在我读到他 |
[19:33] | and some cancer charity– you know, | 帮助抗癌慈善机构的事之后 |
[19:35] | how he was using their money to make more money. | 上面说他怎么帮他们钱滚钱 |
[19:37] | You know, to get respect money, real money. | 怎样从正规渠道赚钱 |
[19:39] | Money to make a change, money to lobby politicians. | 用钱来做出改变 甚至游说政客 |
[19:41] | You know, I figured he could do the same for us. | 我觉得他也可以帮我们做同样的事 |
[19:43] | And yet your relationship with Forrest ended recently. | 但最近你们跟福里斯特的关系断了 |
[19:45] | How come? | 是怎么回事 |
[19:47] | Our boy couldn’t come up with the time he thought we needed. | 他觉得心有余而力不足 |
[19:49] | So he recommended we hire somebody | 于是他建议我们雇佣 |
[19:51] | who’d give us their full attention. | 会对我们予以充分关注的人 |
[19:53] | So you moved your funds elsewhere? | 所以你们就把资金存往别处了吗 |
[19:56] | Peter got us a new bank, yeah. | 是的 彼得给我们另找了间银行 |
[19:58] | You confirm Forrest did this? | 你们确定福里斯特这么做了吗 |
[19:59] | That the money’s there? | 确定钱在那里吗 |
[20:00] | Man, what do you think? | 伙计 你说呢 |
[20:06] | Have Mike follow the money. | 让迈克去查下那笔钱 |
[20:08] | Make sure this bank transfer happened the way they say. | 确认这笔跨行转账真如他们所说 |
[20:11] | I’ll bring her to you Sunday. | 我周日送她去你那 |
[20:12] | You know, if this was a dead end, I’m sorry. | 如果这是个死胡同 我很抱歉 |
[20:15] | If it’s a dead end, you’re fired. | 如果这是个死胡同 你就等着被炒吧 |
[20:18] | So it checks out. | 跨行转账证实了 |
[20:20] | The Homies’ funds are accounted for. | 互助会的基金也核算了 |
[20:21] | Peter Forrest just moved them to another bank. | 彼得·福里斯特只是把钱转到了另一间银行 |
[20:23] | He didn’t steal a cent. | 他一分钱都没偷 |
[20:24] | So we’re back to the wife. | 那我们又回到妻子身上了 |
[20:26] | See if there’s another angle. | 看看还有没有其他切入点 |
[20:28] | For all we know, there’s an overprotective cousin out there. | 目前所知 他有个娇生惯养的表亲 |
[20:30] | Not sure we need that. | 或许不需要查那个 |
[20:32] | I went to the jeweler. Get this. | 我到珠宝商那去了一趟 看这个 |
[20:34] | Forrest isn’t the one who bought Claire that ring. | 克莱尔那枚戒指不是福里斯特买的 |
[20:38] | That’s Marine Sergeant Patrick Woodson. | 这是海军陆战队中士帕特里克·伍德森 |
[20:40] | He was Hewson’s ex-boyfriend. | 他是休森的前男友 |
[20:41] | A salesgirl says he was talking her ear off | 女店员说他对她喋喋不休地讲 |
[20:43] | about how he just got back from Afghanistan, | 他从阿富汗参战归来 |
[20:46] | was going to surprise Claire with the ring. | 要向克莱尔求婚给她个惊喜 |
[20:48] | So Sergeant Woodson comes home and pops the question, | 就是说伍德森中士回国求婚 |
[20:51] | then finds out that his girlfriend | 却发现他家乡的女友 |
[20:53] | has been doing Peter Forrest the whole time | 在他在坎大哈奋战的时候 |
[20:54] | he’s been flying solo in Kandahar. | 一直跟彼得·福里斯特有染 |
[20:56] | So he loses it, kills her, | 所以他失控了 先杀了她 |
[20:59] | drives across town and pops Forrest. | 再驱车到城市另一头送福里斯特归西 |
[21:01] | Yeah. Nice little detail: | 还有个细节 |
[21:02] | Woodson was dishonorably discharged three weeks ago. | 伍德森在三周前被开除军籍 |
[21:05] | Pulled a gun on a superior officer. | 原因是他用枪指着上司的头 |
[21:08] | So you went straight from the airport to the jewelry store, huh? | 你一下飞机就去了珠宝店 是吧 |
[21:11] | I made up my mind. | 我下定决心了 |
[21:12] | So then what, Patrick? | 那然后呢 帕特里克 |
[21:14] | You proposed? | 你求婚了吗 |
[21:15] | The next day, I took her to the park. | 第二天 我带她去了公园 |
[21:18] | There’s a spot by the pond. | 来到一个水池边 |
[21:20] | It’s where we had our first date. | 那是我们初次约会的地方 |
[21:23] | I was going to do it there before I deployed, | 参军之前我就想这样做了 |
[21:25] | but, God forbid something happened to me, I… | 但万一我在战场上有三长两短 |
[21:27] | I didn’t want her to have to live with that. | 我不想让她承受这些 |
[21:29] | Sure. | 理解 |
[21:31] | So what’d she say? | 那她说了什么 |
[21:33] | She said she needed more time. | 她说她需要时间考虑 |
[21:37] | Time for what? | 考虑什么 |
[21:38] | Stand-up guy like you. What did she need time for? | 有你这样的好男人相伴 她还犹豫什么 |
[21:40] | No, it… it was okay. | 不 没关系 |
[21:43] | I didn’t want to rush her into anything. | 我不想强迫她做任何事 |
[21:46] | So Claire needed time. | 所以克莱尔暂时没答应 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:49] | But then you knew something wasn’t right. | 然后你发现事情不对劲了 |
[21:51] | So, what, you started | 所以怎样 你开始 |
[21:53] | looking into it, watching after her a little? | 调查她 甚至监视她 |
[21:56] | No. I wasn’t watching her. | 不 我没有监视她 |
[21:58] | Right, ’cause you were out in Jersey | 是啊 因为你去了新泽西 |
[21:59] | all week playing video games | 窝在你战友的公寓里 |
[22:00] | at your squad-mate’s apartment. | 打了整整一星期的电动游戏 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:03] | So then how’d you find out that Claire | 那你怎么知道克莱尔 |
[22:04] | had been seeing this other guy? | 在跟别的男人约会 |
[22:06] | What other guy? | 什么别的男人 |
[22:07] | You were out in Jersey for those two days? | 你说那两天你在新泽西 |
[22:09] | – What other guy? – Anybody else see you there? | -什么男人 -那里有人见过你吗 |
[22:11] | Was your squad-mate at home? | 你战友那时在家吗 |
[22:13] | You think I shot Claire? | 你们认为是我杀了克莱尔 |
[22:15] | No, we’re just talking here, Patrick. | 不 我们只是问问情况 帕特里克 |
[22:19] | Not anymore. | 到此为止 |
[22:20] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[22:25] | So I talked to Woodson’s squad-mate, the one he’s bunking with– | 然后我找到了留宿伍德森的那个战友 |
[22:28] | kid works nights in Hoboken at the C&H Ice Cream factory. | 他在霍博肯的C&H冰淇淋厂上夜班 |
[22:32] | I love their sweet cream. | 那家的冰淇淋很不错 |
[22:33] | Yeah, well, sweeter still, | 是啊 更不错的是 |
[22:34] | that means Woodson’s alibi sleeps all day. | 这意味着伍德森的人证白天都在睡觉 |
[22:37] | Lousy alibi doesn’t put him at our murder scene. | 不在场证明不充分并不代表他就在现场 |
[22:40] | Not that it matters, | 虽然这不重要 |
[22:41] | but we got Forrest’s watch. | 但我们找到福里斯特的手表了 |
[22:43] | In case you were wondering, a Patek Philippe. | 友情提示 是一只百达翡丽表 |
[22:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[22:50] | Also got this from the Arson Squad. | 还有纵火调查队的报告 |
[22:52] | They’re saying the leak started in the hallway, | 他们说泄漏点在彼得·福里斯特公寓 |
[22:55] | two floors above Peter Forrest’s apartment. | 往上两层楼的过道上 |
[22:58] | Two floors above the murder scene? | 谋杀现场的上面两层 |
[23:00] | Why whack someone then head upstairs to start a gas leak? | 为什么要在杀人之后跑到楼上放煤气呢 |
[23:03] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 的确说不通 |
[23:04] | Yeah, it does. | 说得通 |
[23:06] | The 911 call came in at 2:13 p.m. | 下午两点十三分 警局接到报警 |
[23:08] | 2:19, the uniforms were on the scene. | 两点十九分 警察赶到现场 |
[23:12] | They were close. | 时间很紧 |
[23:13] | You think the fast response time | 所以你觉得凶手来不及逃出 |
[23:15] | trapped our killer in the building? | 被困在了楼里 |
[23:16] | There’s only one stairwell, right? | 只有一个楼梯 对吧 |
[23:18] | He goes up, got no way out. | 他上去 就下不来了 |
[23:21] | So he starts a gas leak, | 所以他搞漏煤气 |
[23:23] | uses the crowd to get out. | 借人群疏散之机逃离 |
[23:25] | Smart. | 真狡猾 |
[23:27] | You and I were going into that building while people were leaving. | 你和我进去的时候 大家正往外走 |
[23:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:00] | I don’t see Woodson. | 我没看见伍德森 |
[24:02] | Are you absolutely sure? | 你能肯定吗 |
[24:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:19] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[24:24] | Ramon Garza was there. | 雷蒙·加尔扎在那里 |
[24:28] | What? The guy from the charity? | 什么 慈善团体里的那个人 |
[24:30] | Al, he walked right by us. | 艾尔 他跟我们擦肩而过 |
[24:33] | That’s impossible; he’s in prison. | 这不可能 他在坐牢 |
[24:39] | I know he’s in prison, | 我知道他在坐牢 |
[24:40] | but I-I know what I saw. He was there. | 但我确实看见了 他在现场 |
[24:51] | Could you be mixing two memories? | 你会不会是混淆记忆了 |
[24:53] | No. I saw him there. I did. | 没有 我看见他了 绝对没错 |
[24:55] | He’s behind bars, Carrie. | 他在监狱服刑 凯莉 |
[24:56] | I know that, but I saw him. | 我知道 可我真的看见了 |
[24:58] | I’m tell… | 告诉你… |
[24:59] | I hear you’re liking the Marine. | 听说你们盯上一个海军陆战队员 |
[25:01] | How close are we? | 进展如何 |
[25:06] | Woodson’s fading a little, Adam. | 伍德森的嫌疑基本排除 亚当 |
[25:07] | Lousy alibi, but nothing puts him at either scene. | 无法证明不在现场 也无在场的证据 |
[25:10] | Thought we had prints from the girl’s place. | 不是从那女孩家里找到指纹了吗 |
[25:12] | Yeah, but they were together, | 没错 不过他们在交往 |
[25:13] | and he admits being over there. | 他也承认去过她家 |
[25:15] | We have an alternative theory. | 还有另一条思路 |
[25:16] | – Another spspect? – We’re considering several… | -另一个嫌犯吗 -我们还在讨论 |
[25:18] | Yes, we have another suspect. | 没错 又找到一个嫌犯 |
[25:21] | Who would that be? | 是谁 |
[25:25] | Ramon Garza. | 雷蒙·加尔扎 |
[25:27] | And is this | 是那个 |
[25:29] | the same Ramon Garza you interviewed | 之前问过他互助会的事 |
[25:31] | concerning the Homies charity? | 那个雷蒙·加尔扎吗 |
[25:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:34] | The Ramon Garza who is an inmate | 在奥辛宁监狱最高级别看守下 |
[25:36] | at the maximum security facility at Ossining? | 服刑的那个雷蒙·加尔扎吗 |
[25:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:40] | He was exiting Forrest’s building | 案发当天他从福里斯特 |
[25:41] | the day of the murder. | 的公寓楼往外走 |
[25:42] | And you know this how? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[25:46] | Because I saw him there. | 因为我在现场看到他了 |
[25:49] | What is this, Burns? | 这是怎么回事 彭斯 |
[25:55] | Deteivive Wells remembers passing Ramon Garza | 威尔斯警探记得看到雷蒙·加尔扎 |
[25:57] | as he left the crime scene. | 离开案发现场 |
[25:59] | I would say, at the moment, | 在目前的情况下 我得说 |
[26:00] | that makes him our primary suspect. | 这让他成了头号嫌犯 |
[26:03] | I’m supposed to tell my boss that the guy we’re looking at | 是要我向上司汇报这起谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[26:06] | for these murders is currently serving 25 to life? | 从25岁就在监狱服无期徒刑吗 |
[26:08] | That’s what I’m telling you. | 我是这样向你汇报的 |
[26:10] | What you tell your boss is up to you. | 你怎么向上司说 这取决于你 |
[26:14] | How about this. | 这样吧 |
[26:15] | How about I don’t tell Mr. Fleming anything right now, | 我现在先不向弗莱明先生汇报 |
[26:17] | and before we go to trial, you come up with a real suspect. | 你们赶在上庭前把真凶找出来 |
[26:21] | That way, we both keep our jobs. | 两全其美 我们的饭碗都不会丢 |
[26:24] | Keep up the good work. | 继续努力 |
[26:42] | Have a good night, Halsey. | 今晚过得开心点 哈尔西 |
[26:44] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:46] | Officer Halsey. | 哈尔西警官 |
[26:48] | Hey. Uh, Carr– Detective Wells. | 你好 我是凯… 威尔斯警探 |
[26:49] | We met the other day. | 我们之前见过 |
[26:51] | Oh, yeah. How’s it going? | 是的 查的如何了 |
[26:52] | Good. You got a sec? | 不错 能聊两句吗 |
[26:53] | Uh, now’s a little tough. I got somewhere to be. | 现在不行 我得去个地方 |
[26:55] | Please, just– it’ll only take a minute. | 麻烦你 就耽误你一分钟 |
[26:57] | I just, I don’t want to have to drive all the way up here again. | 我不想再大老远开车过来了 |
[27:01] | So, you know Ramon Garza, right? | 你知道雷蒙·加尔扎吧 |
[27:03] | Sure, everyone does. | 当然 无人不知 |
[27:05] | – Regular Mother Teresa in there. – Right. | -囚徒版的特雷莎嬷嬷 -对 |
[27:06] | – And you’re C.O. Number 046? – Yeah. | -你的狱警号是046对吧 -是 |
[27:09] | Your corrections sergeant– he told me | 你们的狱警长 他告诉我 |
[27:10] | you’re the one who’s generally responsible | 一般都是你负责 |
[27:12] | for doing the daily inmate checks. | 每天对囚犯的例行检查 |
[27:13] | A real privilege. | 又不是什么特权 |
[27:15] | Yeah. And that day before yesterday, | 说笑了 那前天是你负责 |
[27:17] | you were the one who accounted for Ramon Garza’s cell check. | 检查雷蒙·加尔扎的牢房吧 |
[27:20] | If that’s what the file says. | 如果记录上是这么写的 |
[27:22] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:24] | No, it’s just– do you actually remember | 只是 你那天确实 |
[27:26] | seeing him here that day? | 亲眼看见他在里面吗 |
[27:29] | I count hundreds of inmates. | 我要清点上百名囚犯 |
[27:31] | Oh, I’m sure. No, I get it. | 当然 我懂的 |
[27:33] | I was just, I was wondering if maybe there’s a way– | 我只是在想也许有什么方法 |
[27:35] | I don’t know– the inmates can game the system. | 让囚犯能骗过监察系统 |
[27:38] | You know, have one guy call out “here” for another guy | 比如点名的时候一个家伙 |
[27:41] | when his name comes up, something like that. | 帮别人答”到”之类的 |
[27:42] | It’s not kindergarten. | 这里不是幼儿园 |
[27:44] | We put eyes on every inmate, verify it’s them. | 眼见为实 我们亲眼确认每一位囚犯 |
[27:50] | So Ramon Garza– he was definitely here that day? | 所以雷蒙·加尔扎那天绝对在牢里 |
[27:53] | Where the hell else would he be? | 不然他能跑哪去 |
[27:55] | Beats me. | 难住我了 |
[27:56] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[27:58] | Yeah, you’re right. Okay. | 对 你是对的 好的 |
[28:00] | Uh, well, thank you for your time. | 耽误你了 感谢你的配合 |
[28:02] | – I appreciate it. – No problem. | -非常感激 -没事 |
[28:57] | Halsey got Ramon Garza out of prison, | 哈尔西把雷蒙·加尔扎放出监狱 |
[28:59] | drove him to shoot Peter Forrest | 开车载他去谋杀了彼得·福里斯特 |
[29:01] | and Claire Hewson, | 和克莱尔·休森 |
[29:02] | then drove him back to prison. | 再载他回监狱 |
[29:03] | Okay, if Garza got out of prison, | 如果加尔扎真出了监狱 |
[29:05] | why would he go back? | 为什么还要回去 |
[29:06] | I mean, guy’s doing life for murder. | 那家伙是谋杀重罪 终身监禁 |
[29:07] | All I know is he was back inside | 我只知道我和你到监狱时 |
[29:09] | by the time you and I got there, Al. | 他已经回去了 艾尔 |
[29:11] | Hey, springing an inmate full-time ain’t easy, | 掩护犯人出逃一天 即使对狱警来说 |
[29:13] | even for a guard. | 也并非易事 |
[29:14] | So we’re back to the Homies? | 焦点又回到互助会身上了 |
[29:16] | I don’t know– the… the victim | 为什么呢 被害人 |
[29:17] | didn’t steal their money. | 并没有卷走他们的钱 |
[29:18] | No, but he did see their financials. | 是没有 但他清楚他们的财务状况 |
[29:20] | Which might not have been so healthy. | 他们的财务可不太正常 |
[29:22] | I just got off with the DEA. | 我刚才和药品管理局通话了 |
[29:23] | This Homies charity was on the up and up | 这个互助会在几年前巴勃罗 |
[29:25] | until Pablo took over a couple years ago. | 接手之前一直光明正大 |
[29:27] | Now they’re looking at them for money laundering. | 而现在他们正因洗钱行为被调查 |
[29:29] | Cartel out of Mexico. | 和墨西哥贩毒集团有关 |
[29:30] | So Forrest decides to do something good with his life. Right? | 所以福里斯特本打算改过自新 |
[29:33] | Manage a charity account. Only it turns out | 管理慈善组织的账户 没想到 |
[29:36] | he’s hooked into a criminal enterprise. | 自己被卷入了犯罪集团 |
[29:39] | Yeah, and when he tries to get out, blammo. | 等他想脱身时 “嘭” |
[29:41] | Dirty charities, corrupt prison guards– | 藏污纳垢的慈善组织 腐败的狱警 |
[29:43] | how do we make any of that stick? | 我们要怎样把这些串起来 |
[29:45] | We could go after the inmates, right? | 可以从囚犯下手 对吧 |
[29:46] | We don’t need, uh, warrants to toss their cells. | 搜查监狱不需要搜查令 |
[29:48] | If we go to the prison, we’d be tipping off | 如果去监狱 等于是在向 |
[29:50] | any other guards who might be involved. | 其他有牵连的狱警透露信息 |
[29:52] | Okay, so we go at this Halsey. | 那我们找哈尔西谈谈 |
[29:55] | As you’ve told me many times before, Al, | 正如你常说的 艾尔 |
[29:57] | my memory’s not going to get us a warrant. | 单凭我的记忆可申请不到搜查令 |
[29:58] | Yeah, not from Gilroy. | 至少在吉尔罗伊那行不通 |
[30:04] | Gilroy’s not running this investigation. | 吉尔罗伊不是这次调查的负责人 |
[30:08] | I am. | 我才是 |
[30:10] | Let’s bring in Halsey. | 去把哈尔西带来问话 |
[30:14] | So it looks like our Mr. Forrest | 至少福里斯特先生 |
[30:16] | was trying to clean up his act after all. | 是真的在试图弥补自己的过错 |
[30:19] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[30:22] | What is her deal with men anyway? | 她对男人到底有什么成见 |
[30:27] | Okay, so… | 听我说… |
[30:28] | two years ago, Nina meets this guy, | 两年前 尼娜认识了一个 |
[30:31] | bond trader for Goldman, | 高盛公司的证券经纪人 |
[30:32] | heartbreaker like Forrest. | 像福里斯特一样 是个万人迷 |
[30:33] | We’re talking restaurants in the city, | 随之而来的就是相约豪华酒店 |
[30:35] | weekends in the Hamptons, | 在汉普顿高档区共度周末 |
[30:37] | cruises to Saint something-or-other. | 在圣打头的海域一同乘风破浪 |
[30:39] | I mean, she fell hard. | 她深陷其中不可自拔 |
[30:41] | Like, “planning home for the holidays” hard. | 几乎到了每逢假日都要悉心准备的地步 |
[30:44] | So, when she goes by his place one day for lunch | 直到有一天她午饭时间路过他家 |
[30:48] | to get his shirt sized | 想偷看一下他的衣服尺寸 |
[30:48] | for a Christmas surprise, | 好在圣诞节时给他惊喜 |
[30:50] | she gets her own surprise. | 结果给自己找了点刺激 |
[30:53] | Guy’s in there with two waitresses from the Oyster Bar. | 他正和两位牡蛎酒吧的小姐共处一室 |
[30:56] | And he’s doing a little, uh… bonding of another kind. | 你来我去 花样层出 |
[31:00] | Just to, you know, put it in context. | 联系上下文 你明白的 |
[31:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 我懂 |
[31:09] | Our eyewitness puts you outside | 有目击者称彼得·福里斯特被杀当日 |
[31:11] | Peter Forrest’s apartment day he was killed. | 在他的公寓外面看到了你 |
[31:14] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[31:16] | You shot a guy you don’t even know? | 你杀了一个素昧平生的人吗 |
[31:18] | I didn’t shoot anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[31:20] | So you’re telling us | 那你是说 |
[31:22] | Ramon Garza was the shooter? | 雷蒙·加尔扎才是凶手吗 |
[31:27] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[31:28] | We know you faked the inmate count, | 我们知道你谎报了犯人数量 |
[31:31] | drove Garza down here… | 载着加尔扎出来 |
[31:32] | So, if it was Garza that popped Forrest, | 如果是加尔扎开枪杀了福里斯特 |
[31:35] | now is the time to say so. | 现在是时候坦白了 |
[31:40] | You’re going to be real popular upstate. | 你要是进了牢房那可是红人一个 |
[31:43] | A former prison guard? | 前任狱警想以身试法 |
[31:47] | I got nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[31:49] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[31:50] | Why isn’t he asking for his lawyer? | 他为什么不请律师呢 |
[31:52] | Or his union rep? | 工会代表也行啊 |
[31:53] | He knows all he’s got to do is say the word | 他明知道只要开口请律师 |
[31:55] | and we can’t talk to him anymore. | 我们就再也不能讯问他了 |
[31:58] | Got his phone records. | 查到他的通话记录了 |
[31:59] | Nothing overt. | 没有任何异常 |
[32:00] | Bunch of calls to a foot doctor, | 和一个足疗医生来往较多 |
[32:02] | cable company, | 有线电视公司 |
[32:03] | few to his ex-wife. | 还有几通是和他前妻 |
[32:05] | How much they pay you to betray your badge, Officer? | 他们付你多少钱让你背叛警衔 警官 |
[32:08] | Ex-wife? | 前妻吗 |
[32:10] | Yeah, up in Yonkers. | 是的 她住在扬克斯市 |
[32:11] | They got a couple of kids. | 有几个孩子 |
[32:16] | Here you go. | 给 |
[32:17] | Yes, I know what the agreement says. | 我清楚协议里的规定 |
[32:20] | Have Mike follow the money. | 让迈克跟着那笔钱的线索 |
[32:21] | Make sure this bank transfer happened the way they say. | 确认这笔跨行转账真如他们所说 |
[32:23] | I’ll bring her to you Sunday. | 我周日送她去你那 |
[32:27] | I’ll bring her to you Sunday. | 我周日送她去你那 |
[32:28] | Come on. She’s perfectly safe with me. | 拜托 她跟我在一起很安全 |
[32:32] | He’s not scared for his own life. | 他担心的不是他自己 |
[32:38] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[32:41] | Hey, Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[32:43] | – How’s it going? – Great. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[32:45] | Yeah? You want something? | 是吗 想要点什么吗 |
[32:47] | Uh, water, a soda? | 水 或者苏打水 |
[32:49] | I wanna get outta here, how’s that? | 我想离开这里 你看如何 |
[32:50] | That’s fine by me. | 我完全同意 |
[32:52] | You’re a corrections officer, Dennis. | 你是个狱警 丹尼斯 |
[32:54] | You know all you have to do is ask for a lawyer, | 你知道你只需请个律师 |
[32:56] | and we’re history. | 我们就对你束手无策 |
[32:57] | You know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[33:00] | So, you want a lawyer? | 你需要律师吗 |
[33:02] | I don’t need a lawyer. | 我不需要 |
[33:04] | No? | 不需要吗 |
[33:07] | Where’s your daughter, Dennis? | 你的女儿去哪了 丹尼斯 |
[33:10] | Is she safe at your house, like your ex-wife thinks she is? | 如你前妻所想的 安全地在家里吗 |
[33:14] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[33:18] | I think she’s in a lot of trouble. | 我想她惹上大麻烦了 |
[33:25] | All right, look, | 这样吧 |
[33:27] | we’ll just get you a lawyer, okay? | 我们帮你请个律师来吧 |
[33:31] | If word gets out that you’re in here talking to us, then… | 如果你被带来谈话的事传出去 那… |
[33:33] | No. | 不 |
[33:36] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[33:38] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:42] | They have Anna. | 他们抓走了安娜 |
[33:44] | My daughter. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[33:45] | They’ll kill her. | 他们会杀了她的 |
[33:55] | I was supposed to get her back tonight, | 本来我今晚就能带她回来 |
[33:58] | but they must have seen you, in the parking lot. | 但他们肯定是在停车场看到你了 |
[34:01] | And they got worried I’d talk. | 他们担心我会招供 |
[34:03] | They said I’d get Anna back | 说得等你们停止调查 |
[34:05] | once you stopped sniffing around. | 才把安娜还给我 |
[34:06] | Oh, my God, if Pablo finds out I’m in here… | 天啊 要是巴勃罗发现我在这里 |
[34:09] | Dennis, we’re gonna get her back, | 丹尼斯 我们会把她带回来 |
[34:11] | but you got to help us out. | 但你得协助我们 |
[34:13] | Who would they go to for something like this? | 谁会帮他们做到这一步 |
[34:15] | – Another guard maybe…? – No way. | -另一个狱警吗 -不可能 |
[34:17] | He woulda used one of his boys. | 他用他自己的人 |
[34:22] | After you left, Pablo got a visit from this kid, | 你走了之后 巴勃罗见了一个孩子 |
[34:25] | Ignacio, | 叫伊格纳西奥 |
[34:27] | I think, from his charity, I never seen him before. | 他组织里的 我以前没见过 |
[34:30] | Ignacio? | 伊格纳西奥 |
[34:32] | We want to stop our kids from making the same mistakes we did. | 我们想要防止孩子们犯我们曾犯过的错 |
[34:36] | And we can make a difference, one life at a time. | 而我们可以逐一影响他们 |
[34:41] | Ignacio Rodriguez? | 伊格纳西奥·罗德里格斯 |
[34:43] | Yeah, maybe. | 好像是 |
[35:01] | Police! Freeze, Ignacio, down! | 警察 不许动 伊格纳西奥 放下 |
[35:03] | Take bedroom. | 去卧室 |
[35:08] | Anna, it’s okay. We’re here to help you. | 安娜 没事了 我们是来帮你的 |
[35:10] | All right? You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[35:11] | Put your arms around my neck, sweetie… | 搂住我的脖子 小宝贝 |
[35:13] | come on, up you go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[35:15] | Okay. All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[35:26] | Ramon Garza, you’re under arrest for the murders | 雷蒙·加尔扎 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[35:28] | of Peter Forrest and Claire Hewson. | 彼得·福里斯特和克莱尔·休森而被捕 |
[35:32] | You need more help with your investigation? | 你的调查需要帮助吗 |
[35:34] | Nah. I think I’m good now. | 不用 简直一帆风顺 |
[35:35] | Let’s see you run your gang from solitary. | 看你被单独拘禁怎么搞帮派 |
[35:41] | On the night of October 12, | 十月十二日晚上 |
[35:44] | I drove Ramon Garza to the address | 我载着雷蒙·加尔扎去了 |
[35:47] | of Peter Forrest in Hunter’s Point, Queens. | 彼得·福里斯特在皇后区亨特角的住处 |
[35:51] | I also drove Garza to the address | 我还在十月十一日载加尔扎去了 |
[35:53] | of Claire Hewson on October 11. | 克莱尔·休森的住处 |
[35:57] | He told us Garza sent him | 他说加尔扎派他 |
[35:58] | to dump about a dozen guns into the Hudson. | 往哈得逊河里扔了一大批枪支 |
[36:00] | We have divers out at the site right now. | 我们的搜寻人员已经过去了 |
[36:02] | And that’s not to mention the other guards he named, | 更不用说他提到的另一个狱警了 |
[36:04] | apparently on their payroll. | 指定是一伙的 |
[36:07] | Nice job, Al. | 干得好 艾尔 |
[36:09] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[36:11] | Really good work. | 都干得漂亮 |
[36:15] | You got a sec, Detective? | 能说两句话吗 警探 |
[36:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:26] | I checked around. | 我问了一下 |
[36:28] | Your friend Al called in a few favors to bring you here. | 你的朋友艾尔动用了关系把你弄到这里 |
[36:31] | So, what’s the verdict? | 所以呢 你的结论是什么 |
[36:34] | Am I worth it? | 我物有所值吗 |
[36:36] | I look forward to working with you, Detective. | 我期待和你进一步的合作 警探 |
[36:45] | What did he want? | 他想干什么 |
[36:48] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[36:50] | Well, if you’re not sure, that’s not good. | 你都不知道 那就麻烦了 |
[36:53] | Big city politics, right? | 大城政治 是吧 |
[36:55] | Who knows? Maybe I’ll get used to it. | 谁知道呢 没准我会习惯的 |
[36:58] | You did. | 像你一样 |
[37:00] | So… what’d you decide about the apartment? | 那个 公寓的事你决定了吗 |
[37:04] | What, 76th and Madison? | 76大街 麦迪逊 |
[37:06] | You got the Park right there, the Whitney… | 旁边有公园 惠特尼山 |
[37:08] | Nah, neighborhood’s not really my style. | 算了 那种社区不是我的菜 |
[37:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah, looking for something closer to work. | 我想找离上班地点比较近的 |
[37:14] | Oh. More practical. | 你现实多了 |
[37:18] | What was I thinking? | 我想什么呢 |
[37:35] | So, you, uh… | 那你… |
[37:38] | you figure it out? | 你想清楚了吗 |
[37:39] | – What, this love stuff? – Yeah. | -什么 爱情这玩意 -是 |
[37:42] | Me? | 你说我 |
[37:44] | Yeah, I’m outta this game. | 是啊 我早就不玩了 |
[37:48] | Wow, that guy must’ve been a real winner, huh? | 那男的还真是个大赢家啊 |
[37:52] | Oh, man, wait, did Roe say something to you? | 等等 罗伊跟你说什么了吗 |
[37:55] | Because I know you can’t remember my life. | 因为你不可能连我的一生都记得 |
[37:59] | You know, if you think about it, | 如果你仔细想想 |
[38:01] | and it’s true, and he really loved her, | 如果这是真的 他真心爱她 |
[38:05] | it’s almost too sad. | 那就太可惜了 |
[38:08] | Then don’t think about it. | 别想太多了 |
[38:13] | Night. | 晚安 |
[38:25] | You sure you can’t stay? | 你真的不留下来吗 |
[38:27] | No, I gotta work early. | 不了 我一早还要工作 |
[38:30] | So what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[38:33] | Are we really asking that now? | 瞧你问这问题的时机 |
[38:37] | – You free on Friday? – No. | -周五有空吗 -没有 |
[38:39] | – Saturday? – Nope. | -周六呢 -没 |
[38:43] | You sure there’s nobody else? | 你真的没其他人 |
[38:45] | Just me. | 没有 |
[38:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:59] | Tom. | 我叫汤姆 |
[39:02] | Right. You remember. | 对了 你记得 |