时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Come on, Carrie! | 有没有搞错啊 |
[00:09] | It’s okay, we’re still in this. | 没事 我们还有机会 |
[00:11] | Though it might help if you aimed a little more for the gutter. | 也许你瞄着边沟反而会打得准点 |
[00:13] | Come on, Moyer, stop breaking her balls. | 得了吧 莫耶 别打击人家 |
[00:15] | – She’s new here. – She’s in competition. | -她还是新手 -她在比赛嘛 |
[00:17] | Ignore them. You’re doing great. | 别理他们 你打得很好 |
[00:19] | You can still pick up the spare. | 你能把剩下的都击倒 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I know what I’m supposed to do, | 我知道该做什么 |
[00:22] | it’s actually doing it that’s the problem. | 如何去做才是问题 |
[00:24] | Forget the score. You’re here to meet friends. | 别惦记着比分 你是来和朋友消遣的 |
[00:26] | You’re part of the NYPD family now. | 你现在是纽约警局大家庭的一员了 |
[00:28] | Don’t rub it in. | 别唠叨了 |
[00:29] | And by the way, I’m here | 顺便告诉你 我来这 |
[00:30] | because a human arm can only be twisted so far | 只是为了在不扭伤手臂的前提下 |
[00:33] | before permanent injury. | 锻炼一下身体 |
[00:35] | 197 “197.” | |
[00:37] | Focus. | 专心点 |
[00:38] | Here I go. | 看我的 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:42] | Bring it home, baby. | 一击全中 亲爱的 |
[00:50] | I did it! | 成功啦 |
[00:54] | So, obviously, you guys are doing pretty well. | 看来你们几个打得不错啊 |
[00:56] | Listen, I want you to keep keeping score, | 听着 我希望你们继续得分 |
[00:58] | but stop cheating, all right? | 但是别再作弊了 行吗 |
[00:59] | It’s embarrassing. | 太不给面子了 |
[01:01] | Carrie, this guy teaching you the ropes? | 凯莉 是这家伙告诉你诀窍的吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah, you know, | 是啊 |
[01:05] | “it’s not like Syracuse,” which he likes to remind me. | 他总提醒我”这里不像锡拉丘兹” |
[01:08] | Al Burns, “big city cop,” | 艾尔·彭斯 “大城市警察” |
[01:10] | I love it. | 我爱死他了 |
[01:11] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[01:13] | His first six months when he was working homicide | 来116区凶杀组的头六个月里 |
[01:15] | in the 116, I swear, he thinks the BQE is a sandwich. | 他都以为BQE是一种三明治 |
[01:18] | One time! It was one time! | 一次 就一次而已 |
[01:20] | Do you believe I put up with | 五年的搭档啊 |
[01:21] | this guy as a partner for five years? | 你相信吗 我能忍他这么久 |
[01:23] | Oh, you put up with me? | 你还敢说一直忍着我呢 |
[01:24] | Yeah. For real. | 是啊 说真的 |
[01:26] | Without Jim, six months, I would have been back in Syracuse. | 要不是吉姆 半年我就回锡拉丘兹了 |
[01:29] | Plus, he let me sleep on his couch for five weeks | 而且有次我房租到了期 就在他家 |
[01:32] | when a sublet fell through. | 沙发上睡了足足五个星期 |
[01:33] | – Al says you’re the real deal. – Really? | -艾尔说你可不是一般人 -是吗 |
[01:35] | Yeah. They could use some murder police in the 117. | 是啊 117区凶杀组正缺人手呢 |
[01:38] | Get your numbers up? | 你要去吗 |
[01:39] | We’re doing just fine. | 我们现在干得挺好 |
[01:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:42] | Am I the only one bowling? Adam? | 就我一个是来打球的吗 亚当呢 |
[01:45] | “Owner of a blue Dodge Durango…” | “蓝色道奇拓荒者的车主” |
[01:46] | Jim, is that your truck? | 吉姆 广播里说的是你的车吗 |
[01:47] | “License plate RQ…” | “车牌号RQ…” |
[01:48] | Yeah, yeah, hell, that is me. | 是啊 见鬼 说的是我 |
[01:51] | “Your lights are on.” | “您的车灯没关” |
[01:52] | You know what? I’ll go with you. I’m jonesing for a smoke. | 我跟你一起去吧 刚好烟瘾犯了 |
[01:53] | Don’t whine if I got a strike on the board when you come back. | 回来时看到我打了全中可别哭啊 |
[01:56] | Yeah, in your dreams, brother. | 做梦吧 哥们 |
[01:58] | Just saying. | 说说而已嘛 |
[02:00] | Was I wrong? | 我说的没错吧 |
[02:02] | Good guy, right? | 他是个好人 对吧 |
[02:03] | Yeah, he’s a great guy. | 是啊 他人很棒 |
[02:04] | And he seems to really like you. | 他好像真的很喜欢你呢 |
[02:06] | You sound surprised. | 你很惊奇嘛 |
[02:08] | No, I’m not. | 没有 |
[02:08] | I’m happy for you. You made a really good life here. | 我是替你高兴 你在这混得不错 |
[02:24] | We got two officers shot! | 两名警员中枪 |
[02:26] | Call a 13! | 快叫救援 |
[02:27] | Its’ okay. I got you, lay back. | 没事 我在这 快躺下 |
[02:29] | Just help Kelly. | 快救凯利 |
[02:29] | Al’s with him. Kelly’s gonna be fine, okay? | 艾尔在呢 凯利不会有事的 |
[02:33] | Oh, God, Jim. | 天啊 吉姆 |
[02:35] | Hold on. | 挺住 |
[02:37] | Hold on. Oh, God! | 挺住 老天 |
[02:38] | Did anyone see the shooter?! | 有谁看见枪手了吗 |
[02:40] | Hold on. | 挺住 |
[02:41] | We’ll get you some help. | 救援马上就到 |
[02:43] | Just breathe. Focus on breathing. | 呼吸 集中精神呼吸 |
[02:46] | Somebody get him a damn car! | 赶快找辆车来 |
[03:03] | Chaplain called their wives. They’re on their way. | 牧师通知了家属 在来的路上了 |
[03:06] | They’re stabilizing Moyer. The bullet lodged in the shoulder. | 他们在治疗莫耶 子弹打进了肩膀 |
[03:08] | Kelly? | 凯利呢 |
[03:10] | Al’s in with him now. It doesn’t… | 艾尔陪着呢 情况… |
[03:13] | …look good. | 不乐观 |
[03:15] | Carrie, is Al okay? | 凯莉 艾尔没事吧 |
[03:17] | Al’s okay. He’s fine. | 艾尔没事 他很好 |
[03:19] | It’s a couple of detectives from the 116, Kelly and Moyer. | 出事的是116区的警探 凯利和莫耶 |
[03:22] | Jim Kelly? | 吉姆·凯利吗 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:25] | We just had dinner with them. | 我们才和他们吃过晚饭 |
[03:41] | Al… | 艾尔 |
[03:59] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:24] | I can run to your place and get you a new shirt. | 我可以去你家给你拿件干净衣服 |
[04:26] | It’s okay. Stay with Sue. | 没事 陪着苏吧 |
[04:27] | I should be with her, | 我本该陪着她的 |
[04:28] | but knowing you are… | 但既然你是…[心理医生] |
[04:30] | No, I can stay with her. | 没关系 我陪着她吧 |
[04:32] | I should get on this. | 我得开始查这个案子了 |
[04:34] | I know. Go. | 明白 去吧 |
[04:40] | There’s no way this was random. This was a hit. | 不可能是意外 这是蓄谋袭击 |
[04:43] | Hold on. | 挺住 |
[04:45] | We’ll get you some help. | 救援马上就到 |
[04:47] | Just breath. Focus on breath. | 呼吸 集中精神呼吸 |
[04:50] | Somebody get him a damn car! | 赶快找辆车来 |
[04:52] | Kelly’s car lights, they weren’t on. | 凯利的车灯没亮 |
[04:55] | That was just a lie to get him out into the parking lot. | 那只是为了把他骗到停车场 |
[04:57] | Have Roe follow up with the bowling alley. | 让罗伊查一下保龄球馆这边 |
[04:59] | We need to ID the person who phoned it in. | 我们得查到打电话的是谁 |
[05:01] | – How’s Moyer? – He’s still in surgery. | -莫耶怎么样了 -还在做手术 |
[05:03] | We won’t be able to talk to him for a few hours. | 几小时之内都无法和他说话 |
[05:05] | I’ll run Kelly’s case file. | 我去查查凯利所跟案件的存档 |
[05:06] | See if anybody was recently paroled or had a beef with him. | 看有谁最近被假释了 或和他有矛盾的 |
[05:08] | Maybe he was working on our shooter for another crime. | 也有可能与他正在查的案子有关 |
[05:12] | Mike, it’s the only case we’re working on till I say different. | 迈克 这个案子是重中之重 |
[05:14] | We’ll find ’em, Al. | 我们会找出凶手的 艾尔 |
[05:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:19] | Carrie, if there’s anything else you can remember… | 凯莉 你要是还能记起什么来的话 |
[05:22] | Yeah. No, of course. Absolutely. | 放心 我一定会告诉你的 |
[05:47] | All right, so we got paint residue off the car they clipped. | 这是凶手汽车上掉下的漆屑 |
[05:49] | The shooters were driving a silver something. | 他们当时开的车是银色的 |
[05:51] | So all I need from you is a vehicle type. | 我需要你确认车辆型号 |
[05:54] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[05:56] | The guy who reported Kelly’s lights were on | 说凯利汽车大灯开着的那通电话 |
[05:57] | called it in to the snack bar. | 是从这个小餐吧打的 |
[05:59] | Girl there couldn’t make age or ethnicity. | 女服务员不记得那人的具体相貌了 |
[06:01] | Okay, so let’s call Mike. | 好吧 打电话给迈克 |
[06:02] | – Get an emergency dump on the phone. – Got it! | -让他快去查查这电话 -查到了 |
[06:04] | It’s the right taillight from a 2009 Escalade. | 这是凯迪拉克2009款凯雷德的右后灯 |
[06:07] | Yes. All right, let’s get an APB out on the car. | 好极了 发全境通缉找这辆车 |
[06:11] | For what it’s worth, that SUV | 不管怎样 艾尔和我赶到现场时 |
[06:13] | was not at the bowling alley when Al and I arrived. | 那辆SUV已经不在保龄球馆外了 |
[06:15] | I don’t care where he worked! | 我不管他在哪里工作 |
[06:17] | It falls under our jurisdiction! | 这件事发生在我们的管辖区内 |
[06:20] | Al’s never gonna give up this case. | 艾尔绝对不会放弃这个案子 |
[06:22] | You know, Kelly saved his life. | 凯利救过他的命 |
[06:24] | And back when they were partners, | 那时他们还是搭档 |
[06:26] | they wanted to get a little pizza. | 有次他们想吃匹萨 |
[06:27] | So Al goes in to get a couple slices just as the place is being held up. | 艾尔就进店买 没想到那家店正遭打劫 |
[06:32] | Perp gets the drop on Al, but Kelly was right behind him. | 罪犯占了上风 幸好凯利在他后面 |
[06:34] | Boom. | 一枪毙命 |
[06:42] | We’re keeping the case. | 这个案子还是归我们 |
[06:43] | That’s great. Listen, you need to change your shirt. | 很好 听着 你得把衣服换了 |
[06:45] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:46] | No, you need to do it now. You’re freaking people out. | 现在就换 你把大家都吓坏了 |
[06:50] | Patrol found the SUV. | 巡逻人员发现那辆SUV了 |
[07:00] | Okay, plates come back to an address in Yonkers. | 牌照登机的地址在扬克斯[纽约市郊区] |
[07:02] | Owner reported it stolen two days ago. | 车主两天前报警挂的失 |
[07:03] | You getting any prints? | 采集到指纹了吗 |
[07:05] | None of value. Looks like the shooter wiped it down. | 没有有用的 凶手把指纹都擦干净了 |
[07:07] | Could’ve been more than one perp. | 凶手肯定不止一个 |
[07:08] | Yeah, except CSU found shell casings from only one gun. | 但犯罪现场小组找到的弹壳来自同一只枪 |
[07:18] | No, the gunshots and tire screeches were simultaneous. | 不对 枪声和轮胎擦地声是同时响起的 |
[07:21] | Hard to drive that fast and shoot at the same time. | 车速这么快 边开车边射击不太可能 |
[07:23] | Our shooter, he had a driver. | 这个枪手配了个司机 |
[07:25] | So we’re looking for two killers. | 这么说我们要找的是两名凶手 |
[07:28] | Hey, maybe they used that to wipe it down. | 他们可能就是用那个擦掉指纹的 |
[07:33] | These are from the snack bar at the bowling alley, | 这些都是在保龄球馆的小餐吧买的 |
[07:35] | and the receipt says they’re from last night. | 收据上的时间是昨晚 |
[07:38] | If they had that in the car, then… | 如果他们是在车里吃的 那… |
[07:39] | It means one of our killers came inside. | 说明有一个凶手曾进过保龄球馆 |
[07:42] | Order 197. | 197号 |
[07:46] | You know, it might help if you aimed a little more for the gutter. | 也许你瞄着边沟反而会打得准点 |
[07:49] | Moyer, stop breaking her balls. | 莫耶 别打击人家 |
[07:51] | She’s new here. | 她还是新手 |
[07:52] | 195 “195.” | |
[08:02] | “Order 196.” | 196号 |
[08:10] | 197 “197.” | |
[08:21] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[08:22] | I saw one of the guys. | 我见过其中一个 |
[08:40] | Theo Walker, AKA “Zippy.” | 西奥·沃克 外号”齐皮士” |
[08:43] | What kind of genius comes into a room full of cops | 射杀两名警察前还走进满是警察的屋子里 |
[08:45] | right before shooting two of ’em? | 真是太有才了 |
[08:47] | Well, it was crowded in there. | 那里当时人很多 |
[08:48] | Maybe he thought he could blend in. | 也许他觉得能浑水摸鱼吧 |
[08:49] | Age 18, took three drug collars in the past two years. | 18岁 两年内因贩毒被捕三次 |
[08:53] | He’s no rocket scientist. | 不是什么大人物 |
[08:55] | Zippy’s name doesn’t pop up | 齐皮士的名字在凯利 |
[08:56] | in any of Kelly or Moyer’s cases. | 或莫耶的案子里都没出现过 |
[08:58] | He does street-level hand-to-hand sales. | 他做的都是街头的当面小交易 |
[09:00] | Maybe he’s trying to make his bones by shooting a cop. | 他或许是想杀个警察来扬名立万 |
[09:03] | Guys, got an address on him. | 伙计们 找到他的地址了 |
[09:07] | Police! Show your hands! | 警察 举起手来 |
[09:10] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[09:12] | Hey, hey, freeze, freeze! | 不许动 不许动 |
[09:15] | Where you going, Zippy?! | 往哪跑 齐皮士 |
[09:16] | I’m not Zippy! | 我不是齐皮士 |
[09:17] | That’s Malcolm! He’s Zippy’s brother! | 他是马尔科姆 齐皮士的弟弟 |
[09:19] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥在哪 |
[09:20] | – Get off me! – Al. | -放开我 -艾尔 |
[09:22] | Al! | 艾尔 |
[09:29] | When’s the last time you saw Zippy? | 你最后一次见到齐皮士是什么时候 |
[09:30] | His name is Theo. What did he do? | 他的名字叫西奥 他做了什么 |
[09:32] | We just want to talk to him. | 我们只想和他谈谈 |
[09:33] | You busted down our door to talk?! | 你为了谈谈就要砸门吗 |
[09:35] | Hush! Hush! | 别说了 |
[09:37] | You work for the city? | 你是教师吗 |
[09:38] | I taught fourth grade. I’m retired now. So? | 我教四年级 现在退休了 怎么了 |
[09:40] | So I’m sorry about all of this, okay? | 今天发生的事 我非常抱歉 |
[09:44] | It’s just we need to find Zi… Theo. | 我们需要找到齐…西奥 |
[09:47] | He’s in real trouble. | 他有大麻烦了 |
[09:48] | If we don’t find him. His life could be in danger. | 要是找不到他 他可能会有生命危险 |
[09:50] | He only uses this address for mail. | 他只是把这里当做通信地址 |
[09:52] | I kicked him out a year ago. | 一年前我就把他赶出门了 |
[09:53] | – Why? – Because he was dealing. | -为什么 -因为他贩毒 |
[09:55] | And I didn’t want him dragging his brother down with him! | 我可不想他弟弟被带坏 |
[09:58] | You know where Zippy works, | 你知道齐皮士在哪里工作 |
[09:59] | any of his friends? | 有什么朋友吗 |
[10:02] | He works around here, | 他就在这附近挣钱 |
[10:04] | for a dealer named LeShawn. | 老板是个叫勒尚的毒贩子 |
[10:06] | LeShawn got a last name? | 这个勒尚总有个姓吧 |
[10:07] | I bet he does, | 废话 当然有 |
[10:08] | but I don’t know it. | 但我不知道 |
[10:10] | We’ll check with Narcotics. | 我们会跟毒品调查组核实的 |
[10:15] | Elaine. | 伊莱恩 |
[10:17] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点说 |
[10:28] | Internal Affairs showed up 45 minutes ago | 45分钟前 内务部来了 |
[10:30] | with a search warrant. | 带著搜查令 |
[10:31] | They’re taking Jim’s files, his computer. | 他们要拿走吉姆的文件和电脑 |
[10:33] | – What the hell? – They say why? | -怎么回事 -说为什么了吗 |
[10:35] | – Not to me. – Sue, are you okay? | -没跟我说 -苏 你还好吧 |
[10:36] | Al, why are they doing this to us? | 艾尔 他们怎么能这样对我们 |
[10:38] | I don’t know what they’re doing. | 真不知道他们在做什么 |
[10:39] | All right, all right. | 好的 没事的 |
[10:42] | You in charge here? | 这里是你负责的吗 |
[10:43] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[10:44] | Al Burns, Queens Homicide. | 艾尔·彭斯 皇后区凶杀调查组 |
[10:46] | Lieutenant Willard, Internal Affairs. | 维尔拉德中尉 内务部的 |
[10:48] | You have business here, Detective? | 这里有你的事吗 警探 |
[10:49] | Mrs. Kelly just lost her husband in the line of duty. | 凯利夫人的丈夫才因公殉职 |
[10:52] | – I’m aware of that. – You tossed her house anyway? | -我知道 -那你还在她家翻箱倒柜 |
[10:54] | This how police treat their own?! | 警察就这样对待自己人吗 |
[10:55] | Detective, you want to cool down? | 警探 能冷静一下吗 |
[10:58] | We’re investigating Detective Kelly’s murder. | 我们正在调查凯利警探的谋杀案 |
[10:59] | If the reason Internal Affairs is here | 如果内务部在这里 |
[11:01] | affects our investigation, we need to know. | 影响我们办案 我们必须知道原因 |
[11:04] | The details of my investigation | 关于此次调查的细节 |
[11:06] | are not available to you at this time. | 我现在无法告诉你们 |
[11:12] | They think Kelly’s dirty. | 他们认为凯利不清白 |
[11:25] | LeShawn Doyle. | 勒尚·多伊尔 |
[11:27] | According to Narcotics, LeShawn got to town six years ago. | 根据毒品调查组的报告 勒尚六年前进城 |
[11:30] | Started with Carlos DeMao up in the Bronx, | 和卡洛斯·德茂在布朗克斯联手 |
[11:32] | and now he’s the major player in Queensbridge. | 他现在是皇后桥区的巨头 |
[11:35] | Controls almost all the corners. | 所有交易几乎都由他掌控 |
[11:37] | No way LeShawn took over a | 控制这么大的地盘 |
[11:38] | territory that big without dropping bodies. | 勒尚手里不可能没有命案 |
[11:40] | He’s suspected in numerous murders, | 他涉嫌多宗谋杀案 |
[11:41] | but nobody’s been able to make a case stick. | 但尚无人能够侦破案件 |
[11:43] | Well, there’s got to be another connection. | 一定有其他关系 |
[11:44] | The guy’s not taking out two cops for no reason. | 射杀两名警察 一定事出有因 |
[11:46] | There is a connection. According to the DA’s office, | 的确有关系 据地方检察官所说 |
[11:48] | Kelly and Moyer were looking | 凯利和莫耶六周前 |
[11:50] | at LeShawn for a double homicide six weeks ago. | 在调查勒尚的双尸命案 |
[11:52] | A couple of corner boys got gunned down in Jackson Heights. | 两名街头男孩在杰克逊高茨区被枪杀 |
[11:54] | Both victims worked for LeShawn’s rivals. | 两名死者都是勒尚对手的手下 |
[11:57] | Okay, so we’re thinking this guy ordered a hit | 这么说 这家伙是想干掉 |
[12:00] | against the cops investigating him. | 调查他案件的警察 |
[12:02] | Yeah, but here’s the thing. | 对 但奇怪的是 |
[12:03] | Kelly and Moyer collared somebody else for the murders. | 凯利和莫耶那时抓的是别人 |
[12:05] | LeShawn’s been cleared. | 勒尚无罪 |
[12:06] | According to the DA, he was. | 按地方检察院的说法 他是无罪 |
[12:07] | Let’s go back to the investigation. | 我们得重新调查那案子 |
[12:09] | Let’s look at Moyer and Kelly’s case files, | 看看莫耶和凯利的案件档案 |
[12:11] | their interviews, notes. | 审讯记录和笔录 |
[12:12] | There’s got to be something. | 一定能找到线索 |
[12:14] | Boss, Kelly’s case files have been restricted. | 老大 凯利的案件档案被管制了 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | We all know IA’s been sniffing around Jim Kelly. | 我们都清楚内务部在调查吉姆·凯利 |
[12:24] | I say good luck to them. | 我祝他们好运 |
[12:26] | Jim was my friend, and I want the guys that killed him. | 吉姆是我的朋友 我要找到杀他的凶手 |
[12:29] | I’m not scared of IA. | 我不怕内务部 |
[12:30] | I don’t give a rat’s ass about their investigation. | 也对他们的调查毫不在乎 |
[12:32] | Anyone who does is welcome to leave. | 害怕的人可以自行离开 |
[12:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:41] | There’s a connection to LeShawn Doyle, | 一定和勒尚·多伊尔有关联 |
[12:43] | let’s find it. | 我们得查出来 |
[12:45] | I’ll be at the hospital. | 我去医院了 |
[12:53] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[12:55] | Moyer’s up and around. I’m heading over there. | 莫耶能起床走动了 我正要去找他 |
[12:57] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[13:01] | But you– how are you doing? | 你呢 你还好吧 |
[13:03] | How do you think? | 你说呢 |
[13:04] | It’s everywhere. | 到处都在谈论他 |
[13:06] | Apparently, IA was down in the garage last week wiring up Kelly’s car. | 内务部上周悄悄地给凯利的车装了窃听器 |
[13:11] | They’re whispering about it in there. | 现在流言蜚语满天飞 |
[13:14] | Jim didn’t deserve this. | 这不是吉姆应得的 |
[13:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:17] | – I’m not wrong about this. – I know. | -这事我不可能搞错 -我知道 |
[13:33] | You actually remembered it was a | 你真的记得那是一辆 |
[13:34] | ’69 Skylark up on the lift? | 69年款的别克云雀吗 |
[13:35] | – Yeah. Not a ’68 or a ’70? | -对啊 -不是68或70年的吗 |
[13:37] | The ’68 has different grillwork. | 68年款的格栅不一样 |
[13:41] | A couple of cold ones down here? | 两杯冰啤酒 |
[13:43] | The kids would have gotten away with it | 要不是你在 估计那几个孩子 |
[13:44] | if you hadn’t been there. | 早把它领回家了 |
[13:46] | Well, lucky I appreciate a good Buick. | 看来我懂别克车还真是件幸运的事 |
[13:51] | Really? This place? | 真的吗 在这里吗 |
[13:52] | I thought Joe’s, | 我想过去老乔餐馆 |
[13:53] | but Foley was talking about their garlic fries last week. | 但福利上周在四处宣扬那里的蒜味薯条 |
[13:56] | People are gonna find out eventually. | 大家早晚会发现的 |
[14:00] | Maybe by then, we won’t care. | 也许到时候 我们就不在乎了 |
[14:01] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[14:05] | Al! | 艾尔 |
[14:07] | Fancy meeting you here. | 没想到会在这遇到你 |
[14:10] | You look great. | 你看起来很好嘛 |
[14:11] | Nice outfit. | 这行头真不赖 |
[14:12] | Who’s the lovely one? | 这位可人儿是谁呀 |
[14:14] | Uh, Carrie Wells. | 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[14:16] | Patrick Burns. | 帕特里克·彭斯 |
[14:17] | Al’s dad. My, my, my. | 艾尔的老爸 我的天啊 |
[14:19] | What’re you doing with this loser? | 你跟这窝囊废干什么呢 |
[14:22] | Pat. | 帕特 |
[14:22] | Hi, Julie. | 朱莉 |
[14:23] | You remember Julie Ann? | 还记得朱莉·安吗 |
[14:24] | Julie, you remember my son. | 朱莉 你见过我儿子的 |
[14:26] | You got 20 bucks? | 有二十块钱吗 |
[14:27] | Can you wait in the car, honey, please? | 亲爱的 你能在车上等吗 拜托 |
[14:28] | They don’t take credit card. | 这儿不能刷信用卡 |
[14:29] | Can you wait in the frickin’ car if you don’t mind? | 你就不能老实点在车里等我吗 拜托 |
[14:31] | Just go home, would ya? | 快回家去吧 |
[14:31] | Yeah, you know, you should come over | 抽空你也过来看看吧 |
[14:33] | and check it out sometime. | 有时间的话 |
[14:34] | We’re living over there in Salt Springs now. | 我们现在住在盐泉镇 |
[14:36] | – Yeah, how’s that treating you? – Not so good. | -那里如何 -不怎么样 |
[14:38] | I don’t like it. It’s got a lot of mosquitoes. | 不喜欢 蚊子太多 |
[14:40] | You got 20 bucks? I’m a little short right now. | 有二十块钱吗 我身上没带钱 |
[14:42] | If you don’t mind. | 你不介意吧 |
[14:45] | That’s a good boy. I really miss you. | 真是好孩子 真是挺想你的 |
[14:47] | But you, oh, boy, | 还有你 亲爱的 |
[14:49] | you I love. | 我爱死你了 |
[14:53] | – Say hello to your mother. – Go home. | -替我给你妈妈带个好 -回家去吧 |
[14:54] | Al, your mother. | 艾尔 别忘了 |
[15:03] | Did you talk to Al? | 跟艾尔谈过了吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:08] | No, I mean, I-I tried. | 没有 我试过了 |
[15:12] | Yeah, well, reality can be an ugly thing. | 谁知道呢 知人知面不知心啊 |
[15:15] | Do you think Kelly was dirty? | 你也觉得凯利不清白吗 |
[15:17] | What do I know? | 我哪里知道 |
[15:23] | That was the son of a bitch? | 就是这个杂种吗 |
[15:24] | Goes by the street name Zippy. You ever see him before? | 别名”齐皮士” 你见过他吗 |
[15:27] | No, and he better hope I never do. | 没有 他最好别让我见到 |
[15:28] | We think he was sent by LeShawn Doyle. | 我们认为他是勒尚·多伊尔指使的 |
[15:31] | The dealer from Queensbridge? | 皇后桥区的那个毒贩子吗 |
[15:33] | You liked LeShawn for that double | 杰克逊高茨区那个谋杀案 |
[15:34] | in Jackson Heights, right? | 你查过勒尚是吧 |
[15:35] | Yeah, but only briefly. | 是 但比较泛泛 |
[15:36] | Wound up collaring some low-level punk for that one. | 抓了他手下的几个小卒就没有进展了 |
[15:39] | Actually, wound up collaring himself. | 确切地说是查到了他本人 |
[15:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:42] | We found our perp O.D.’d on | 我们发现嫌犯吸毒过度 |
[15:43] | the same junk that he stole from his victim. | 毒品就是他从受害人那偷来的 |
[15:46] | The gun that we found on him matched the double. | 从他身上搜出来的枪也和所用子弹吻合 |
[15:48] | Could LeShawn still think he’s a suspect? | 勒尚是不是觉得我们还在怀疑他 |
[15:50] | No, there’s no way. | 不可能 |
[15:51] | His lawyer was all over us to clear him, though. | 虽然他的律师们还在竭心尽力帮他澄清 |
[15:53] | LeShawn knows that we moved past him. | 勒尚本人早知道我们不查他了 |
[15:55] | Can you think of any other | 你能想起其他可能让他 |
[15:55] | reason why he’d have a beef with you or Kelly? | 对你和凯利怀恨在心的事吗 |
[15:58] | Al, I never even met the scumbag. | 艾尔 我从没见过那混蛋 |
[16:00] | And I’m pretty sure that Kelly never did either. | 我敢肯定凯利也不认识他 |
[16:07] | There’s another thing. | 还有个事 |
[16:09] | You hear about IA? | 你听说内务部的事了吗 |
[16:11] | You know that there’s no truth to that. | 你知道不是真的 |
[16:12] | I know they’re wrong, | 我知道他们错了 |
[16:14] | but IA doesn’t jam people up for no reason. | 但内务部不会无缘无故查人 |
[16:16] | And if that reason has anything to do with why Jim was killed… | 如果这个缘由与吉姆遇害有关 |
[16:20] | We talking alone here? | 别人听不到吧 |
[16:23] | – It’s just between us. – I know. | -没别人了 -我知道了 |
[16:27] | Allegedly some guys from my squad, | 据说 我组里几个小子 |
[16:29] | they lifted some cash from a scene. | 从什么案子里捞了点好处 |
[16:31] | The victim was a scumbag. | 受害人是个混蛋 |
[16:33] | It was a public service homicide. | 是个公职凶杀案 |
[16:36] | How much did they take? Allegedly? | 他们拿了多少钱 据说 |
[16:39] | 100, 150. | 十到十五万吧 |
[16:42] | But Kelly had nothing to do with it, Al. | 但凯利绝对与此无关 艾尔 |
[16:45] | He’s the most honest cop I ever met. | 他是我见过的最正直的警察 |
[16:48] | And as soon as I get out of here, I’m gonna kick some ass. | 等我从这出去 一定给那些人好看 |
[16:51] | I’ll save some for you. | 我帮你留几个 |
[16:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Hey, how’s Moyer? | 莫耶怎么样 |
[17:04] | Tough guy. He’ll pull through. | 他是个硬汉 会挺过来的 |
[17:07] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[17:08] | How about we don’t talk about me? | 别再说我了行吗 |
[17:10] | Moyer isn’t liking LeShawn for this. | 莫耶不觉得勒尚与此有关 |
[17:12] | Well, then he’s in the minority. | 那他可是少数派了 |
[17:13] | Roe just talked to Narcotics, | 罗伊刚刚和毒品调查组谈过 |
[17:15] | and both Zippy and LeShawn were seen together | 说有人在案发几小时前看见 |
[17:17] | just a few hours before the shooting. | 齐皮士和勒尚在一起 |
[17:19] | All roads lead back to LeShawn. | 所有线索都指向勒尚 |
[17:21] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[17:25] | Burns, I need to talk to you. | 彭斯 我得和你谈谈 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:30] | In private. | 单独谈 |
[17:37] | Detective, there’s no easy way to say this. | 警探 这事确实难以启齿 |
[17:40] | If Jim Kelly gave you something that belonged to him | 但如果吉姆·凯利曾给过你什么东西 |
[17:42] | to hold on to, now would be the time to tell me. | 让你替他保管 请现在告诉我 |
[17:47] | Like what exactly? | 能说具体点吗 |
[17:49] | If you’re in possession of any evidence, | 如果你手中有相关证据 |
[17:51] | and you fail to disclose that to me now… | 但刻意不提供给我们的话 |
[17:54] | Lieutenant, you refuse to share anything | 中尉 你不仅不为我们的调查 |
[17:56] | that could aid our investigation, | 提供任何帮助 |
[17:57] | and then you barge in here and accuse me of obstructing yours? | 还跑过来指责我妨碍你们 |
[18:00] | I understand you had a history with Kelly. | 我理解你和凯利情同手足 |
[18:04] | And I respect that loyalty, | 我也很尊重你的这份忠诚 |
[18:07] | but I have seen a lot of good men go down because of loyalty. | 但也有许多人因为忠诚走上了不归路 |
[18:10] | You threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[18:13] | Take your shot, Willard. I’m an open book. | 随便查吧 维尔拉德 身正不怕影子斜 |
[18:15] | Easy, Burns. | 冷静 彭斯 |
[18:18] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[18:23] | Jim never gave me a thing. | 吉姆从没给过我任何东西 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | This isn’t coming from me. | 这不是我说的 |
[18:39] | Affairs believes that Kelly was tipping off | 但是内务部认为凯利 |
[18:41] | LeShawn Doyle on drug raids. | 给勒尚贩毒开了绿灯 |
[18:44] | That he was leaking the Narcotic’s tac plan. | 他泄露了毒品调查组的行动方案 |
[18:46] | No way. | 不可能 |
[18:47] | Jim wouldn’t even have access to those. | 吉姆根本没机会和他们接触 |
[18:48] | He was Homicide. | 他是凶杀组的 |
[18:50] | We’re seeing him log in with a stolen password | 我们发现他用偷来的密码 |
[18:53] | to gain access to the system. | 登陆内部系统 |
[18:57] | You’ve been digging into his finances. | 你也查过他的财务状况 |
[19:00] | You know. | 你很清楚 |
[19:02] | Kelly’s in debt up to his eyeballs. | 凯利债台高筑 |
[19:04] | Because Sue has cancer. | 因为苏患了癌症 |
[19:05] | They maxed out their insurance. | 用光了他们的保险金 |
[19:09] | You explain to me how he pays the hospital bill in full– | 那你说他是怎样足额付给医院 |
[19:12] | 27 grand cash. | 两万七千美元现金的 |
[19:14] | I don’t know, but I know Kelly. | 不清楚 但我了解凯利 |
[19:16] | He never would have gotten into bed with a scumbag like LeShawn. | 他绝不会和勒尚那样的卑鄙小人同流合污 |
[19:20] | Not even to save his wife? | 就算是为了救他妻子也不会吗 |
[19:23] | You didn’t know him like I do. | 我比你了解他 |
[19:28] | Detective, have a good day. | 警探 祝你今天愉快 |
[19:43] | I’m supposed to pick out a casket. | 我得挑一副棺材 |
[19:47] | Hopefully the department will still pay, | 但愿警局仍会支付这笔钱 |
[19:50] | given what they’re saying about Jim. | 尽管现在人言可畏 |
[20:00] | I need your help, Sue. | 我需要你的帮助 苏 |
[20:06] | I, uh, I know you and Jim were having some money issues | 我知道自从你出院回家 |
[20:08] | after you came home from the hospital. | 你和吉姆一直手头拮据 |
[20:10] | Damn cancer. | 可恶的癌症 |
[20:10] | Sometimes I wish I hadn’t beat it. | 有时我真希望当初没治好 |
[20:12] | No, don’t talk like that. | 别说丧气话 |
[20:17] | Jim recently came into some money. | 吉姆最近得到一笔钱 |
[20:19] | Used it to pay off your medical bills. | 用来付你的医药费了 |
[20:25] | Any idea where he got it? | 你知道这钱的来源吗 |
[20:27] | Jim handled our finances. I have no idea. | 吉姆负责管帐 我不清楚 |
[20:31] | Sue, please. | 苏 告诉我 |
[20:33] | Think. I need your help to clear Jim’s name. | 你想想 我需要你的帮助来还他清白 |
[20:37] | What does it matter? | 还有什么意义呢 |
[20:39] | Clearing his name isn’t going to bring him back. | 清白又不能让他死而复生 |
[20:42] | I’m not going to let people tell lies about him | 他不在了 无力为自己辩解 |
[20:44] | when he’s not here to defend himself. | 我不能坐视别人说他闲话 |
[20:49] | You’re a good friend. | 你是位挚友 |
[20:51] | But don’t stick your neck out for Jim. | 但别为了吉姆强出头 |
[20:54] | He would have done the same for me. | 他也会为我两肋插刀的 |
[20:56] | No, I’m saying you shouldn’t stick your neck out. | 不 我是说你根本不该出头 |
[21:01] | Jim is a good husband. | 吉姆是个好丈夫 |
[21:03] | If he was doing something wrong, he was doing it for me. | 若他一时失足 也是为了我 |
[21:08] | You don’t think Jim… | 你不认为吉姆… |
[21:10] | I don’t know where Jim got the money. | 我不知道吉姆的钱是哪来的 |
[21:12] | The bank owns this house. Our credit cards are all maxed. | 房子抵给了银行 信用卡都透支了 |
[21:15] | But the last several months, Jim was more and more on edge. | 最近几个月 吉姆越来越烦躁 |
[21:20] | He was working on something. | 他在操心某件事情 |
[21:22] | What? | 什么事 |
[21:24] | He was bringing files home with him. | 他带过一些文件回家 |
[21:27] | – Did IA get them yesterday? – No. | -内务组昨天拿到这些文件了吗 -没有 |
[21:31] | Jimmy hid them too well. | 吉米藏得很严 |
[21:33] | You know where they are. | 你知道文件在哪 |
[22:27] | Damn. | 该死 |
[22:34] | Maybe it’s not what it looks like. | 也许我们不能只看表面 |
[22:37] | This looks a lot like crack. | 这看起来很像可卡因 |
[22:39] | And this is the tactical plan for a raid against | 而这是一份突袭勒尚 |
[22:42] | one of LeShawn’s dope houses. | 某个毒窝的战术计划 |
[22:43] | Kelly stole it from the database, | 这是凯利从资料库偷来的 |
[22:45] | just like IA said. | 内务部说对了 |
[22:46] | – Al, we don’t know… – What? | -艾尔 我们不知道 -什么 |
[22:48] | That the guy was dirty as a subway toilet? | 不知道这家伙道貌岸然污秽不堪吗 |
[22:51] | Sure we do. | 事情已经清楚了 |
[22:57] | Roe. | 是罗伊 |
[23:05] | Thanks, Fern. | 谢谢 弗恩 |
[23:06] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[23:08] | Traced the Skylark to a chop shop in Montreal. | 在蒙特利尔一个地下拆车厂找到了那辆车 |
[23:12] | – I got this. – Okay. | -我来 -好 |
[23:19] | You know what, let me get it. | 让我来付吧 |
[23:21] | It’s okay. Hey, really. | 没事的 真的 |
[23:26] | He wasn’t always like that. | 他不是一直都这样 |
[23:30] | You should’ve seen him when I was a kid. | 你该见见我小时候他的样子 |
[23:33] | I thought he was a movie star, an astronaut. | 他的形象很高大 向影星和宇航员一样 |
[23:37] | President of the United States. | 堪比美国总统 |
[23:40] | Then his business went south. | 后来他的生意一落千丈 |
[23:43] | Booze made it worse. | 酗酒更是毁了他 |
[23:44] | Yeah, it always does. | 常有的事 |
[23:46] | Guy had everything. | 那家伙曾经拥有一切 |
[23:48] | Looks, brains, love of a good woman. | 相貌堂堂 才思敏捷 有佳人相伴 |
[23:52] | The best. | 无与伦比 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry. | 真是遗憾 |
[23:58] | Not a question of sorry. | 遗憾没有用 |
[24:01] | I trusted the man. | 我曾经很信任他 |
[24:04] | I loved him, made myself into him. | 我爱他 以他为榜样 |
[24:07] | He’s inside me, you understand? | 他深入我心 你明白吗 |
[24:11] | But I don’t care. Doesn’t matter. | 但我不在乎 这没关系 |
[24:15] | I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[24:20] | How can you? | 你怎会爱上我 |
[24:22] | Because I do. | 我就是爱你 |
[24:38] | I owe you for the beers. | 啤酒钱算我欠你的 |
[24:39] | No. | 不 |
[24:40] | You got to let a girl buy you a drink every once in a while. | 偶尔让女孩请你喝两杯无大碍吧 |
[24:43] | Now, that’s hard. | 那可挺难 |
[24:44] | No one said it was gonna be easy. | 没人说容易啊 |
[24:50] | Zippy’s dead. | 齐皮士死了 |
[24:52] | Narcotics detectives from the 116 caught up to him. | 116区的缉毒警抓到了他 |
[24:55] | Detective Franco and Cantone, right? | 弗兰科警探和坎通警探对吧 |
[24:56] | So when did you first see the suspect? | 你们第一次看到嫌犯是什么时候 |
[24:58] | My partner and I were working our usual B&B. | 有一天我和我的搭档在吃早餐 |
[25:00] | Subject approached us to make a buy. | 他走近我们想做买卖 |
[25:02] | That’s when I recognized him | 当时我就认出来 |
[25:03] | as the suspect in Detective Kelly’s murder. | 他是谋杀凯利警探的嫌疑人 |
[25:05] | Did you try to arrest him? | 你们试图逮捕他了吗 |
[25:10] | He resisted. | 他抵抗来着 |
[25:15] | Well, Zippy won’t be rolling over on LeShawn. | 齐皮士不会给勒尚惹麻烦了 |
[25:17] | Have Ballistics rush the test. | 催他们快点做弹道测试 |
[25:18] | That could be the gun that killed Kelly. | 也许这就是打死凯利的那把枪 |
[25:20] | Wow, they really unloaded on him, huh? | 他们把子弹都打光了吧 |
[25:22] | That’s what happens when cops find cop killers. | 谋杀警察就是这个下场 |
[26:13] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[26:14] | Come here and look at this. | 过来看一下好吗 |
[26:15] | Al found all this stuff in Kelly’s house. | 艾尔从凯利家里找到了这些资料 |
[26:19] | So these are the files that Kelly stole? | 就是凯利偷的那些 |
[26:20] | So Al told you. | 艾尔跟你说了 |
[26:22] | Yeah, well, we go back a ways. | 我们一起讨论过案情 |
[26:24] | Right. Right. Okay, look. | 好吧 你看 |
[26:25] | These are all the Narcotics arrests made in the 116 | 这些是过去半年毒品调查组 |
[26:28] | over the last six months. | 在116区的搜捕行动 |
[26:29] | See anything wrong? | 发现问题了吗 |
[26:30] | They look like they’re doing pretty good. | 看上去他们干得不错 |
[26:32] | Except right here. | 除了这里 |
[26:34] | Almost seven months, only two arrests in this area he marked off. | 将近七个月里他只标注了两次搜捕 |
[26:38] | – Is that LeShawn’s territory? – Yeah. | -是勒尚的地盘 -没错 |
[26:40] | So, LeShawn’s dealers are getting a free pass, | 也就是说 勒尚可以随意贩毒 |
[26:43] | his rivals are arrested or killed. | 而他的对头不是被捕就是被杀 |
[26:45] | See, I think LeShawn is working with dirty cops, | 勒尚应该的确是跟警察勾结 |
[26:47] | but I don’t think Kelly was one of them. | 但我不认为凯利是其中之一 |
[26:50] | The two detectives– the ones who shot, uh, Zippy– | 那两个打死齐皮士的警探 |
[26:53] | what are their names? | 叫什么来着 |
[26:54] | Uh, a couple of guys out the 116. | 是负责116区的 |
[26:57] | R. Franco and A. Cantone, by any chance? | 是不是R·弗兰科和A·坎通 |
[26:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Franco and Cantone. | 没错 是弗兰科和坎通 |
[27:01] | Okay. Their names are all over these files, | 他们的名字在这些文件上随处可见 |
[27:04] | circled on every single one. | 每一处都圈出来了 |
[27:06] | Kelly was looking at other cops? | 凯利在调查其他警察 |
[27:07] | That’s why he stole the password. | 所以他才偷走密码 |
[27:09] | He didn’t want anyone to know. | 他不想让别人知道 |
[27:10] | All right, we got to tell Al. | 快去告诉艾尔 |
[27:11] | Let’s just make sure I’m right before we get his hopes up, yeah? | 先确定了再说吧 免得他失望 |
[27:15] | How we gonna do that? | 怎么确定 |
[27:17] | Man, you kicked out my taillight! | 小子 你撞到我的尾灯了 |
[27:22] | Don’t worry, LeShawn. | 别担心 勒尚 |
[27:24] | Just gonna hold onto this. | 老实呆着就好 |
[27:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:28] | How long we supposed to keep them here? | 要把他们扣多久 |
[27:30] | As long as it takes. | 扣到事成为止 |
[27:48] | Can I buy you guys a drink? | 可以请你们喝一杯吗 |
[27:49] | No, maybe I should buy you a drink. | 不 应该我们请你才对 |
[27:51] | Uh, no, this is on behalf of all of us at the 117. | 这是117区全体警员的心意 |
[27:53] | Hey, can we get another round here, please? Thank you. | 再上两轮酒好吗 谢谢 |
[27:56] | Got supermodels on the job. Look at this. | 瞧瞧 上班也能赏美女啊 |
[27:58] | No, actually I’m a Homicide detective. | 我是凶杀调查组的 |
[28:00] | Carrie Wells. | 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[28:02] | Rick Franco. | 里克·弗兰 |
[28:03] | Yeah, yeah. Queens Homicide. | 久仰久仰 皇后区凶杀调查组的 |
[28:04] | Tony Cantone. | 托尼·坎通 |
[28:05] | Yeah, yeah, I know who you are. It’s good to shake your hand, guys. | 早有耳闻 见到你们很高兴 |
[28:07] | You guys really did us a solid taking out Zippy. | 除掉齐皮士真是帮了我们大忙 |
[28:10] | Ah, scum like him? Good riddance, you know. | 那种人渣 罪有应得 |
[28:12] | Yeah. And LeShawn– you got him freaking out. | 而且 也把勒尚吓坏了 |
[28:15] | We just collared him for Kelly’s murder. | 他刚刚因涉嫌谋杀凯利被捕 |
[28:17] | You know, I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[28:18] | LeShawn Doyle? | 你说勒尚·多伊尔 |
[28:19] | Yeah, yeah. We got this tip | 没错 我们得到线索 |
[28:21] | that, uh, he was the one who gave Zippy the hit. | 说是他派齐皮士行凶的 |
[28:23] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:24] | Wait, so the guy we got’s just the shooter? | 你是说我们干掉的那个只是奉命行事 |
[28:26] | Apparently, there are other people involved. | 很显然 有其他人牵扯其中 |
[28:28] | LeShawn’s ready to make a deal, he’s gonna name names. | 作为条件 勒尚准备供出幕后名单 |
[28:31] | All thanks to you guys. | 多亏了你们 |
[28:33] | Nice. Drink to that, right? | 太棒了 庆祝一下吧 |
[28:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[28:38] | Bam. Ooh! | 真爽 |
[28:39] | All right, I can’t stay. I got to go. | 我不能久留 先走一步 |
[28:43] | Take care, all right? | 自己小心 |
[28:43] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也是 |
[28:58] | Looks like somebody’s desperate to reach you, buddy. | 看来有人急着找你们啊 小子 |
[29:05] | We thought it was the best way to handle it. | 我们觉得这是最佳方案 |
[29:08] | Detective Moyer, how you doing? | 莫耶警探 感觉怎么样 |
[29:09] | I’m good. | 还好 |
[29:10] | – You picked up LeShawn for Kelly’s murder? – No. | -你们以谋杀凯利为名抓了勒尚 -没有 |
[29:12] | No, we detained him on a traffic violation. | 是以违反交规扣住了他 |
[29:15] | Then why are 20 guys calling to ask me | 那为什么二十个人打电话来 |
[29:16] | why we’re offering him a deal? | 问我为何跟他做交易 |
[29:18] | Oh, ’cause it worked. | 我们成功了 |
[29:19] | What worked?! | 什么成功了 |
[29:20] | We were testing a theory. | 我们在做一个测试 |
[29:23] | So I lied to two detectives. | 所以我跟两位警探说了谎 |
[29:24] | I told them we were flipping LeShawn. | 我骗他们说勒尚被捕了 |
[29:25] | If you’re getting calls asking about that, | 如果你接到了电话 |
[29:27] | it means they’re trying to find out | 说明他们开始紧张 |
[29:28] | if LeShawn really is flipping on them. | 勒尚是不是真要出卖他们 |
[29:30] | Wait a minute, what other detectives? | 等一下 什么警探 |
[29:31] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[29:33] | Listen to me. You were right. | 听我说 你是对的 |
[29:34] | Kelly wasn’t on the take. | 凯利没有受贿 |
[29:35] | He was investigating two cops who were. | 他是在调查两个受贿的警察 |
[29:36] | Two Narc guys out of the 116. | 116区的两个缉毒警 |
[29:38] | Franco and Cantone? | 弗兰科和坎通 |
[29:40] | Yeah, Kelly figured out that they were helping LeShawn | 没错 凯莉发现他们帮勒尚 |
[29:42] | corner the drug market in Queensbridge. | 垄断了皇后桥区的毒品市场 |
[29:44] | They would take drugs from other busts | 他们把搜查到的毒品 |
[29:46] | and give them to LeShawn to sell. | 转手给勒尚去卖 |
[29:47] | That crack you found in his duffle– | 你在行李袋里找到的毒品 |
[29:49] | that was from one of LeShawn’s dealers. | 就是他从勒尚的手下那里缴来的 |
[29:51] | He was getting it tested to see if it matched | 他想检测里面的毒品 |
[29:52] | the stuff that you guys found at that double homicide. | 和他们在双尸命案里查获的是否吻合 |
[29:54] | That’s what got him into all of this. | 所以他才被盯上了 |
[29:57] | He never said anything to me. | 他从没告诉过我这些事 |
[29:58] | I’m supposed to be his damn partner. | 简直没把我当搭档 |
[30:00] | He kept me in the dark, too, Stan. | 他也把我蒙在鼓里 斯坦 |
[30:02] | Jim wasn’t the type to point a finger at other cops. | 吉姆不会轻易将矛头指向同伴 |
[30:04] | Not unless he was sure. | 除非他百分之百确定 |
[30:06] | So, if Cantone and Franco | 所以如果坎通和弗兰科 |
[30:08] | discovered that Kelly was onto them… | 发现凯利在调查他们 |
[30:10] | They may have asked LeShawn to kill him. | 他们就会让勒尚去灭口 |
[30:15] | So, Zippy’s phone wasn’t used to call the bowling alley, | 那晚打给保龄球馆的手机不是齐皮士的 |
[30:18] | but the lab lifted another set of prints off the gun. | 但鉴定科在枪上找到了另一组指纹 |
[30:21] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[30:22] | Zippy had a partner. | 齐皮士还有帮凶 |
[30:24] | Jerome Dixon? | 杰罗姆·狄克逊 |
[30:25] | Goes by the name of J-Dog. | 道上人称基狗 |
[30:26] | There’s no address on file. | 记录中查不到他的地址 |
[30:27] | You want me to put in a want card for him? | 要我发通缉令吗 |
[30:29] | No. We need to find J-Dog ourselves, keep him alive. | 不 我们得亲手抓到他 确保他活着 |
[30:32] | So, you said you talked to this Zippy’s younger brother? | 你和齐皮士的弟弟谈过 是吗 |
[30:35] | Malcolm. He wasn’t much help. | 马尔科姆 他帮不上什么忙 |
[30:37] | Well, I knew all my older brother’s friends, | 我哥哥的所有朋友我都认识 |
[30:39] | where they hung out. | 他们在哪出没我都知道 |
[30:40] | And if I thought that any one of them were responsible | 要是他们之中有人杀了我哥哥 |
[30:41] | for my brother’s death? | 我会不知道吗 |
[30:43] | We got to get this guy in a room. | 我们得再找那小子聊聊 |
[30:48] | Malcolm, you remember Detective Burns. | 马尔科姆 还记得彭斯警探吧 |
[30:50] | And this is Detective Moyer. | 这位是莫耶警探 |
[30:54] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:55] | Yeah, sure. | 我也是 |
[30:56] | So, Malcolm wants to make a statement, right? | 马尔科姆有话要说 对吗 |
[31:02] | J-Dog dragged my brother into it. | 是基狗把我哥哥拉下水 |
[31:04] | Zip didn’t know he was gonna shoot a cop. | 齐皮士不知道自己要杀的是警察 |
[31:06] | I’m afraid it’s a little too late for Zip now, son, | 恐怕对齐皮士来说已经太迟了 孩子 |
[31:09] | so if there’s anything that you would like to tell us, | 如果你还有其他情况要告诉我们 |
[31:11] | now would be the time. | 现在时机正好 |
[31:12] | Hold on, Malcolm. | 等等 马尔科姆 |
[31:14] | How do you know what Zippy knew about the shooting? | 你怎么知道齐皮士对此毫不知情呢 |
[31:16] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[31:17] | They were laying low, Zip and J-Dog, | 齐皮士和基狗避风头的时候 |
[31:20] | I was bringing them food. | 是我给他们送吃的 |
[31:21] | Zip and J-Dog were together? | 齐皮士和基狗在一起吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah. And if Zip would’ve just stayed put, he would’ve been safe. | 是的 要是齐皮士能安分点也不会出事 |
[31:27] | Where is J-Dog right now? | 那基狗现在在哪 |
[31:33] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[31:35] | Nobody else has to die. Just tell them what you know. | 不能再有无谓的牺牲了 坦白交代吧 |
[31:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:41] | There’s this condemned building down in Maspeth. | 麦斯佩斯社区有座危楼 |
[31:44] | J-Dog’s in there. Least he was yesterday. | 基狗就藏在那里 至少昨天还在 |
[31:48] | I can show you on a map. | 我可以在地图上指给你们看 |
[31:57] | Malcolm said they were camping out on the far side. | 马尔科姆说他们躲在楼的后侧 |
[31:59] | Good, let’s go get this son of a bitch. Come on. | 好的 去把这小兔崽子揪出来 快点 |
[32:00] | Cool it. | 别激动 |
[32:03] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[32:11] | Malcolm just confessed to hindering the prosecution. | 马尔科姆刚刚接受了妨碍调查的指控 |
[32:14] | Didn’t even ask for a lawyer. | 甚至没有请律师 |
[32:16] | Grandmother said Detective Moyer promised | 他的奶奶说莫耶警探保证过 |
[32:18] | he wouldn’t face charges. | 他不会被起诉 |
[32:21] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:22] | Al didn’t say anything about a deal. | 艾尔没说他承诺过什么 |
[32:24] | I guess he promised her no time. | 可能是他随口一说 |
[32:26] | Old lady trusted him, | 老人家就相信了 |
[32:27] | since he used to coach Malcolm in the Police Athletic League. | 毕竟他曾在警察体育联盟教过马尔科姆 |
[32:31] | Malcolm, you remember Detective Burns. | 马尔科姆 还记得彭斯警探吧 |
[32:33] | And this is Detective Moyer. | 这位是莫耶警探 |
[32:35] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:37] | Yeah, sure. | 我也是 |
[32:40] | Malcolm introduced himself to Moyer like they’d never met before, | 马尔科姆和莫耶打招呼时像陌生人一样 |
[32:43] | and Moyer did not correct him. | 莫耶也没有纠正他 |
[32:45] | Well, who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[32:45] | PAL was a while ago, no? | 也许是体育联盟的事过去太久了呢 |
[32:47] | And when did Moyer get time | 可莫耶怎么会有时间 |
[32:48] | to make a deal with anyone about anything? | 和别人做什么约定呢 |
[32:50] | He was with Al the whole time. | 他整天都和艾尔在一起 |
[32:51] | Can you pull up his personnel file? | 你能调出他的人事档案吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah. What’s the matter? | 可以 怎么了 |
[32:54] | It was Moyers’s idea to bring in Malcolm. | 把马尔科姆叫来是莫耶的主意 |
[32:56] | And Malcolm just happens to know where J-Dog is? | 马尔科姆恰巧就知道基狗的藏身之处吗 |
[32:58] | Moyer’s file. What am I looking for? | 这是莫耶的档案 要查什么 |
[33:00] | – He worked in Narcotics, right? – Hold on. | -他隶属毒品调查组是吧 -等等 |
[33:02] | Yeah, before he joined Homicide. | 是的 调来凶杀调查组之前 |
[33:04] | He ever work with Franco or Cantone? | 他和弗兰科或者坎通共事过吗 |
[33:07] | It doesn’t look like they were assigned to… | 似乎没有记录表明他们曾… |
[33:09] | Oh, my God. 2001. | 天呐 2001年 |
[33:10] | Moyer was Cantone’s training officer. | 莫耶是坎通的教官 |
[33:14] | I want you to keep keeping score, | 我希望你能继续得分 |
[33:16] | but stop cheating, all right? | 但是别再作弊了 行吗 |
[33:17] | It’s embarrassing. | 真不给面子 |
[33:20] | Carrie, this guy teaching you the ropes? | 凯莉 是这家伙告诉你诀窍的吗 |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:24] | Al Burns, “Big city cop,” | 艾尔·彭斯 “大城市警察” |
[33:27] | I love it. | 我爱死他了 |
[33:27] | Here we go. | 又开始了 |
[33:29] | His first six months when he was working Homicide | 来116区凶杀组的头六个月里 |
[33:32] | in the 116, i swear he thinks the BQE is a sandwich. | 他都以为BQE是一种三明治呢 |
[33:35] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[33:36] | One time! It was one time! | 一次 就一次而已 |
[33:39] | Do you believe I put up with this guy | 五年的搭档啊 你相信吗 |
[33:40] | as a partner for five years? | 我能忍他这么久 |
[33:41] | Oh, you put up with me? | 你还敢说一直忍着我呢 |
[33:47] | Owner of a blue Dodge Durango, | 蓝色道奇拓荒者的车主 |
[33:49] | license plate RQD-760, | 车牌号RQD-760 |
[33:53] | your lights are on. | 您的车灯没关 |
[33:57] | Mike and Roe are at that bar where Moyer sent them to, | 迈克和罗伊在莫耶叫他们去的那家酒吧 |
[33:59] | but there’s no sign of Franco or Cantone. | 但是弗兰科和坎通都不在 |
[34:01] | That’s because Moyer is working with them. | 那是因为莫耶跟他们是一伙的 |
[34:03] | He’s leading Al into a trap. | 他正在把艾尔引入陷阱 |
[34:12] | Moyer. | 莫耶 |
[34:16] | It’s Franco and Cantone. | 是弗兰科和坎通 |
[34:18] | Damn it! How did they know we were here?! | 该死的 他们怎么知道我们在这 |
[34:19] | Just get backup. I’ll get J-Dog. | 去叫后援 我去抓基狗 |
[34:21] | Alone? | 你自己去吗 |
[34:24] | If they get to him first, they’ll kill him. | 要是他们先找到他 肯定会杀了他的 |
[35:18] | Police! | 警察 |
[35:19] | J-Dog, listen to me! | 基狗 听我说 |
[35:21] | Zippy’s dead! | 齐皮士死了 |
[35:22] | And the cops who killed him are coming here to kill you! | 杀掉他的那两名警察现在来找你了 |
[35:25] | Put your gun down. Let me take you in. | 把枪放下 跟我回警局 |
[35:26] | You’re gonna kill me! | 你会杀了我的 |
[35:28] | You can’t testify if you’re dead. | 你要是死了就没法作证了 |
[35:31] | I need you alive. | 我需要你好好活着 |
[35:34] | How do I know you ain’t lying? | 我怎么知道你不是骗我 |
[35:35] | What choice do you have?! | 你还有别的选择吗 |
[35:37] | If you stay here, you’re a dead man. | 你要是留在这就死定了 |
[35:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | Slide your gun to me. | 把你的枪扔给我 |
[35:52] | Hands up. Hands up. | 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[35:54] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[36:05] | Moyer! | 莫耶 |
[36:07] | Stan…Moyer? | 斯坦·莫耶吗 |
[36:10] | He’s here? | 他也在这吗 |
[36:33] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[36:39] | Al, where are you?! | 艾尔 你在哪 |
[36:58] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[37:01] | Al, I need help over here! | 艾尔 过来帮我一下 |
[37:25] | Police! Drop your weapons! | 警察 放下你们的武器 |
[37:27] | Hey, we’re police, too. Take it easy. | 我们也是警察 别冲动 |
[37:28] | Oh! We got a man down here! We’re on the job! | 这里有人负伤了 我们在执行任务 |
[37:30] | Not for long. | 任务结束了 |
[37:31] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Detective Kelly. | 你们因涉嫌谋杀凯利警探被捕了 |
[37:35] | Coming out! Hold your fire! | 我们要出来了 别开枪 |
[37:47] | How’d you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[37:49] | Oh, you know, this memory thing of mine comes in handy sometimes. | 我的超人记忆力有时还蛮好用的 |
[37:55] | Kelly deserved better. | 凯利该有个更好的搭档 |
[37:57] | He had better. | 他有过一位好搭档 |
[38:10] | Okay, why are we having a wake in a bowling alley? | 我们为什么要在保龄球馆里守灵呢 |
[38:13] | Ah, It’s what Jim wanted. He loved this place. | 这是吉姆所希望的 他爱这个地方 |
[38:20] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[38:22] | The 27K in cash was from his boat. | 他的两万七现金是卖船得来的 |
[38:26] | Kelly sold his boat to pay the hospital bill. | 凯利为了付医药费 把自己的船卖了 |
[38:29] | – You go through Kelly’s duffle? – Yeah. | -你看过凯利的行李袋吗 -看了 |
[38:32] | Funny thing, that duffle just appearing | 真奇怪 那个行李袋就那么 |
[38:34] | like that at the house. | 凭空出现在他家了 |
[38:37] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 |
[38:40] | Point being, Kelly was clean. | 总而言之 凯利是位好警察 |
[38:43] | We made a mistake. | 是我们搞错了 |
[38:48] | Anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[38:49] | There is. | 有 |
[38:51] | Tell it to his widow. | 把刚才的话转告他的遗孀 |
[39:00] | Nice turnout. | 出席的人真不少 |
[39:02] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[39:04] | A good detective. | 也是个好警探 |
[39:06] | Yeah. Movie star, astronaut. | 没错 像是影星和宇航员 |
[39:11] | I got a feeling I don’t want to go there. | 我怎么觉得我不该接你的话呢 |
[39:13] | Well, I got a feeling you already have. | 我怎么觉得你已经接了呢 |
[39:16] | No, you should be proud. | 你应该感到自豪 |
[39:18] | You did good. You came through for him. | 你干得漂亮 你为他撑到了最后 |
[39:21] | I lost faith. | 可我中途怀疑过他 |
[39:23] | You never did. | 你却从来没有 |
[39:25] | No. I had faith in you. | 的确 那是因为我对你有信心 |
[39:29] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[39:31] | Buy you a beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[39:44] | So, Wells, I’m having this problem | 威尔斯 我想请教你 |
[39:47] | with my eight-ten split. | 关于8-10技术球的问题 |
[39:47] | 第一次击球残留两个不相邻的瓶子 8-10指8号和10号瓶 | |
[39:49] | I mean, I’m hitting the pocket, | 我能找准一次全倒的袋形瞄准目标 |
[39:51] | but I think I’m getting too much headspin. | 但我总是先打到1号瓶 |
[39:54] | You have any thoughts on this? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[39:58] | As a matter of fact, yes, I do. | 我还真能教你一两招 |
[40:00] | Everyone! To Jim Kelly. | 各位 让我们敬吉姆·凯利 |
[40:03] | Jim Kelly! | 敬吉姆·凯利 |
[40:04] | Jim Kelly! | 敬吉姆·凯利 |
[40:14] | All right, come on. Let me show you. | 好吧 过来 我示范一次给你看 |
[40:16] | The 8-10 is kind of tricky. | 8-10的确不好掌握 |
[40:18] | You might want to move a couple boards out | 你可以把手指尽量分开 |
[40:19] | and get more hand behind the ball. | 把球抓得更牢一点 |
[40:22] | Either that, or it’s your spin. | 如果不这样就成旋转球了 |