时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Excuse me, Carrie, if you have those new contracts. | 不好意思 凯莉 新合同带来了吗 |
[00:57] | Yes, I have the contracts | 带了 我带了 |
[01:03] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[01:05] | Carrie… | 凯莉 |
[01:07] | Why do you have a drawing of Jonathan? | 你怎么会有乔纳森的画像 |
[01:10] | What? | 什么 |
[01:13] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森啊 |
[01:14] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[01:16] | Well, of course, that’s Jonathan. | 当然 是乔纳森 |
[01:18] | – Jonathan who? – Well, Jonathan… | -哪个乔纳森 -乔纳森 |
[01:23] | That’s funny, I can’t… I can’t seem to recall. | 真荒唐 我… 我想不起来了 |
[01:26] | I need you to try, Alice. I… | 爱丽丝 仔细想想 |
[01:32] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[01:34] | Let’s think, okay? | 我们一起想 好吗 |
[01:36] | How did you meet him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[01:37] | Do you know where he lived? | 知道他住哪吗 |
[01:40] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[01:42] | Well, right down… | 一直 |
[01:46] | by the street where… | 沿着那条街走 |
[01:50] | You must think I’m awfully dizzy. | 你肯定觉得我老糊涂了 |
[01:54] | I want you to look at me, and I want you to see | 看着我 仔细想想 |
[01:57] | if you can remember anything else. | 能不能想起任何关于他的事 |
[02:00] | – I remember his car. – Great. | -我记得他的车 -很好 |
[02:03] | Alice, that’s great. | 爱丽丝 太棒了 |
[02:04] | What kind of car was it? | 什么样的车 |
[02:05] | A brown station wagon. | 褐色的旅行车 |
[02:13] | That was our car. | 那是我们的车 |
[02:15] | Yeah, we had one of those old Country Squires, | 我们有一辆老式乡绅牌汽车 |
[02:16] | and that was all she could remember. | 她能想起来的就这么多了 |
[02:17] | She just shut down. But at least I got a name. | 到此打住了 但至少有了个名字 |
[02:21] | – That’s something. – What? | -聊胜于无 -怎么了 |
[02:24] | This is coming from your mom, that’s all. | 这可是你妈妈说的 仅此而已 |
[02:26] | She’s been a little mixed up, is all I’m saying. | 我是说 她有点神志不清 |
[02:28] | Okay, you weren’t there. | 够了 你又不在场 |
[02:29] | I saw her face– she recognized him. | 你没看到她当时的表情 她认识他 |
[02:31] | A few weeks ago she thought you and I were still together. | 几周前她还以为我们没分手呢 |
[02:34] | All right, so what’s your point? | 好吧 那你什么意思 |
[02:35] | I should just ignore it? | 我应该直接无视吗 |
[02:37] | He could be Rachel’s killer. | 他有可能是杀害瑞秋的凶手 |
[02:39] | No, pace yourself is all. | 不是这个意思 别把自己逼得太紧 |
[02:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:43] | I am. | 真的 |
[02:44] | Did you sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡着了吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah, tons. | 当然 一夜好眠 |
[02:47] | – No, not really. – Okay. | -好吧 不怎么好 -好吧 |
[02:51] | But, you know, I did have a dream. | 但你知道吗 我做了个梦 |
[02:53] | I had a dream that you weren’t being | 在我梦里的你 |
[02:54] | wonderfully paternal and over protective, | 不是像爸爸那样过度保护我 |
[02:57] | and that you bought me those records I asked for. | 梦里的你 还把我要的卷宗带来了 |
[02:59] | Lists of every pedophile and registered sex offender | 1975年至今 五指湖区内 |
[03:02] | in the Finger Lakes region from 1975 to present day– | 所有恋童癖和性侵犯记录的名单 |
[03:04] | really? | 你当真吗 |
[03:06] | Really. I mean, what else am I going to do? | 没错 我还能做什么呢 |
[03:08] | I got to do something. | 我必须有所行动 |
[03:09] | I feel like I’m this close, you know what I mean? | 那感觉好像近在咫尺 你知道吗 |
[03:11] | It’s just… If I could just see it. But I can’t. | 就像是 好像就在眼前 我却看不见他 |
[03:15] | And it’s giving me a splitting headache. | 让我很头疼 |
[03:18] | The closer I get, the harder it gets. | 离得越近 难度越大 |
[03:21] | I remember. | 我记得这种感觉 |
[03:29] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[03:32] | All right, we’ll get there as soon as we can. | 好的 我们尽快赶到 |
[03:34] | Caught a body in East Elmhurst. | 东艾姆赫斯特发现一具尸体 |
[03:37] | You wanted something to do. | 你不是正愁没事干吗 |
[03:50] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:51] | Marshall Smith. | 马歇尔·史密斯 |
[03:53] | Package delivery guy saw blood seeping under the door, | 快递员看见门下有血渗出 |
[03:55] | and called it in. | 就打电话报了警 |
[03:56] | There was no call to EMS, ’cause he was already in rigor. | 没叫救护车 因为身体已经僵硬了 |
[03:59] | Puts his death over 12 hours. | 死亡时间至少12小时 |
[04:01] | Any word from the M.E.? | 法医怎么说 |
[04:02] | No. They’re on the way. | 他们还在路上 |
[04:03] | Roe and Nina are canvassing door to door. | 罗伊和尼娜在挨家挨户地询问 |
[04:06] | – Stabbing. – Looks like it. | -刺伤 -看起来是 |
[04:08] | – We have a weapon? – No, still looking. | -找到凶器了吗 -没有 还在找 |
[04:11] | Defensive wounds on the hands. | 手上有自卫性伤口 |
[04:13] | What is that, a burn scar? | 那是什么 烧伤疤吗 |
[04:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:15] | That looks like a brand or a bad tattoo removal. | 看起来像个标记或是去除纹身留下的痕迹 |
[04:19] | Pocket turned out. Robbery maybe? | 口袋被翻过了 劫杀吗 |
[04:21] | Not likely. I found his wallet and keys in the bedroom. | 不像 我在卧室找到了钱包和钥匙 |
[04:25] | If you smoked, wouldn’t you have an ashtray somewhere? | 如果你抽烟 屋里不应该有个烟灰缸吗 |
[04:28] | Well, it doesn’t smell like smoke in here. | 这里闻起来不像有人抽过烟啊 |
[04:30] | So if it’s not him, he might have had company. | 如果不是他的话 那就是有别人来过 |
[04:33] | Could be Marshall knew his killer. | 马歇尔可能认识凶手 |
[04:35] | Might be able to grab some DNA from the cigarette. | 或许能从香烟上提取到DNA |
[05:04] | He’s got a kid. | 他有个孩子 |
[05:06] | Oh, what are you psychic now, too? | 你又通灵了吗 |
[05:07] | I was just going to say that. | 我刚要说这事呢 |
[05:08] | Well, I got a pail full of dirty diapers. What do you got? | 我发现了一桶脏尿布 你有什么发现 |
[05:11] | Wait, I– I remember something. I… | 等一下 我记得 |
[05:16] | I remember that I just talked to | 我记得刚有邻居说 |
[05:19] | a neighbor who said that Smith was a single father. | 史密斯是个单身父亲 |
[05:23] | Kid’s name is Bianca, 18 months. | 小孩叫比安卡 一岁半 |
[05:25] | They’ve lived here just over a year. | 他们在这住一年多了 |
[05:27] | No sign of the mother being in the picture. | 没有妈妈的踪影 |
[05:29] | Right now, there’s no sign of the baby either. | 目前来看 也没发现孩子 |
[05:31] | Mike, check the roof and basement. | 迈克 去看下屋顶和地下室 |
[05:32] | Roe, storage closets, garbage chutes. | 罗伊 贮藏室和垃圾管道 |
[05:36] | Let’s pray it’s your crime scene. | 希望这里就是第一案发现场 |
[06:00] | Checked a lot of storage space. | 检查了很多可以藏身的地方 |
[06:02] | No sign of the baby. | 孩子不在这里 |
[06:03] | We treat this as a kidnapping until we know for sure. | 按绑架对待 直到有准确消息 |
[06:06] | Till we find out about the mother, | 我们要先找到母亲 |
[06:08] | she’s our primary suspect. | 她是主要嫌疑人 |
[06:09] | – Mike, have communications put it over the air. – I got it. | -迈克 把情况通报一下 -明白 |
[06:12] | No playpen, high chair. | 没有游戏围栏 高脚椅 |
[06:14] | We know if the kid was even here at the time? | 当时孩子在这里吗 |
[06:16] | Neighbor said he heard crying when he went to work last night. | 邻居说昨晚上班前还听见有孩子在哭 |
[06:19] | Mom could have taken her after she killed him. | 母亲可能在杀了他之后带走了孩子 |
[06:20] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[06:22] | Turns out our boy Marshall Smith has a rap sheet. | 原来死者马歇尔·史密斯还有前科 |
[06:25] | Mostly property crimes in the 124, | 大部分是124区的偷窃罪 |
[06:27] | but he’s clean for 14 months. | 但他最近14个月都没再犯 |
[06:28] | – Any kind of child abuse? – Doesn’t look like it. | -有虐童的罪名吗 -似乎没有 |
[06:35] | Neighbors barely saw him. Said he was a good guy, | 邻居们很少见到他 说他人不错 |
[06:37] | loved his daughter. | 也爱自己的女儿 |
[06:38] | You find anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[06:39] | Other than this? | 除此之外吗 |
[06:41] | His cell phone number is 555-0138. | 他的手机号是555-0138 |
[06:43] | He works at JFK. 555-0196. | 在肯尼迪机场工作 电话是555-0196 |
[06:46] | And he has a relationship with Children’s Services. | 他和儿童服务部还有联络 |
[06:48] | You got all that in the bedroom? | 这些都是你从卧室里得来的吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah. Numbers are taped to the back of the phone. | 是的 号码粘在了听筒的背面 |
[06:53] | This one here is for Children’s Services. | 这个电话就是儿童服务部的 |
[06:56] | Well, it’s not labeled. Impressive. | 只写了号码 厉害啊 |
[06:59] | No. No, I’m not a human phone book, Al. | 不 我可不是活电话本 艾尔 |
[07:01] | I called the number. | 我以前打过这电话所以知道 |
[07:03] | If he’s calling Children’s Services, | 如果他和儿童服务部有联系 |
[07:04] | maybe something was going on. | 那可能真的有什么事情了 |
[07:06] | Marshall’s mistreating his daughter. | 可能马歇尔虐待他的女儿 |
[07:07] | Maybe the mom took her to protect it. | 妈妈为了保护孩子 把孩子带走了 |
[07:10] | You do realize that in that theory, | 你确定你知道 在这个推论里 |
[07:12] | the hero of your story is also a murderer. | 故事主人公也是个杀人犯吗 |
[07:14] | I’m not saying it’s a heart-warming theory. It’s a theory. | 我又没说我这个推论会感人肺腑 |
[07:16] | Okay. Well, I’m going to head over to Children’s Services, | 好吧 我去趟儿童服务部 |
[07:18] | see if I can come up with a better theory. | 看能不能找到个更好的理论 |
[07:21] | I thought you were a human phone book. | 你不是活电话本吗 |
[07:24] | Well, I’ve got your number. | 我的确有你的号码啊 |
[07:32] | Sure, I can be over there. | 当然 我可以过去 |
[07:37] | I know. Trial part six. | 我知道 庭审第六场 |
[07:41] | Okay, I’ve got the police here, so… | 好的 有个警察在我这里 所以 |
[07:43] | You too, thanks. | 你也是 谢谢 |
[07:46] | Sorry. Crazy day. | 抱歉 忙晕了 |
[07:48] | No, it’s ok. | 没关系 |
[07:49] | I can’t believe Marshall’s gone. | 难以置信 马歇尔竟然死了 |
[07:50] | I just saw him on Monday. | 我周一还见过他 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Do you have any idea where his daughter Bianca might be? | 你知道他的女儿比安卡可能会在哪里吗 |
[07:55] | Any-any relatives’ family? | 有什么亲戚吗 |
[07:57] | I would check bianca’s day care. | 我可以查下比安卡的日托记录 |
[08:00] | Marshall got child care vouchers. | 马歇尔有托儿所的收据 |
[08:03] | Here. | 在这里 |
[08:04] | Bunny Day Care. 449, | 兔宝宝托儿所 449号 |
[08:06] | – just off Queens Boulevard. – Great. Thanks. | -就在皇后大道后面 -好极了 谢谢 |
[08:08] | You were in Afghanistan? | 你在阿富汗呆过吗 |
[08:09] | National Guard. | 国民警卫队 |
[08:11] | Counseling troops in Helmand Province, mostly. | 大部分时间在赫尔曼德省的咨询部队里 |
[08:12] | Wow, that’s tough stuff. | 够苦的啊 |
[08:14] | You do what you can. | 精忠报国吧 |
[08:15] | Yeah. Did you know Marshall had a criminal record? | 是的 你知道马歇尔有犯罪记录吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, well, most of my clients have criminal records. | 知道 我大部分客户都有前科 |
[08:22] | Look where we are. | 看看这是什么地方 |
[08:23] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[08:25] | Um, any abuse issues? | 他有虐待问题吗 |
[08:26] | I worked with this guy for 14 months, Detective. | 我与他合作了14个月 警探 |
[08:29] | It’s Carrie. | 我叫凯莉 |
[08:30] | He did everything I ever asked. | 我的一切要求他都做到了 |
[08:32] | He got a stable job, a good apartment, | 找了份稳定的工作 一间好公寓 |
[08:34] | he stayed straight. He loved his daughter. | 不惹麻烦 他爱他的女儿 |
[08:35] | What about Bianca’s mom? | 那比安卡的妈妈呢 |
[08:38] | I never met her. | 我从没见过她 |
[08:38] | She disappeared after she abandoned Bianca. | 抛弃了比安卡后 她就不见了 |
[08:42] | Okay. Any custody issues? | 有什么监护权纠纷吗 |
[08:44] | No, Marshall had full custody. | 没有 马歇尔有全部监护权 |
[08:46] | That’s why he called me. | 这就是他来找我的原因 |
[08:47] | He didn’t know anything about being a father, | 他不知道该怎样当父亲 |
[08:49] | so I set him up with parenting classes, | 所以我帮他报了亲子课程 |
[08:51] | – support groups… – Okay, what about friends? | -互助团 -那他的朋友呢 |
[08:52] | People he used to hang out with in the bad old days? | 以前和他一起混的狐朋狗友 |
[08:54] | Never met any. | 再也没见过了 |
[08:56] | Got any names you can give me? | 那你能给我一些名字吗 |
[08:59] | I’ll check Marshall’s intake interview | 我会查下马歇尔与以前同事的 |
[09:00] | – for previous associates. – Thank you. | -初次面谈记录 -谢谢 |
[09:01] | It’s in the file room. I’ll get it for you later. | 记录在档案室里 稍后拿给你 |
[09:03] | Later? | 稍后吗 |
[09:03] | I got to be in court, so if you don’t mind… | 我要上庭了 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[09:05] | Uh, uh, I’m sorry. There’s a little girl missing. | 抱歉 有个小女孩失踪了 |
[09:08] | Do you think court could wait? | 上庭的事能缓一缓吗 |
[09:10] | Look, Detective, I’m juggling 40 families here. | 警探 我在这里要应对40个家庭 |
[09:12] | We’re not talking about 40 families, are we? | 我们并没在谈论40个家庭 不是吗 |
[09:14] | We’re talking about one baby girl | 我们在谈论一个失踪的女婴 |
[09:16] | who is missing, possibly injured or dead. | 她可能受了伤或是已经死了 |
[09:19] | So could you sit down and answer my questions? | 所以你能坐下并回答我的问题吗 |
[09:21] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别告诉我该做什么 |
[09:22] | I have worked in this system for a very long time. | 我在这个系统里工作很久了 |
[09:25] | I’ve been a soldier and I know a lot of cops. | 我当过兵 也认识不少警察 |
[09:27] | Well, you don’t know any cops like me! | 那你肯定不认识像我这样的 |
[09:29] | If you’re not going to answer my questions… | 要是你不回答我的问题 |
[09:30] | – You want to talk to my supervisor? – Yeah, I do! | -你想和我的主管谈吗 -是的 |
[09:33] | Sara Johnson. | 莎拉·约翰森 |
[09:34] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:35] | – Lower right hand corner is the number. – Thank you. | -右下角是她的电话 -谢谢 |
[09:36] | Be my guest. | 你请便 |
[09:43] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[09:44] | I told you I wasn’t there! | 我告诉你了 我不在那里 |
[09:46] | Until you get a better alibi, | 在找到更好的不在场证明之前 |
[09:47] | you’re going to have to deal with me. | 你都得和我打交道 |
[09:49] | I’m your worst nightmare. | 我是你最恐怖的噩梦 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry about your sister, but I… | 你姐姐的事 我很抱歉 但我 |
[09:53] | – Why’d you run?! – I didn’t run! | -那你跑什么 -我没跑 |
[09:55] | – Why’d you run?! – I have family up north. | -那你跑什么 -我家就在北边 |
[09:57] | I want to talk to your superior officer. | 我要和你的上司说话 |
[09:59] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:59] | – I want to file a complaint. – Shut up. | -我要投诉 -闭嘴 |
[10:00] | – She’s out of her mind. – Shut your mouth. | -她疯了 -闭上你的嘴 |
[10:15] | Thanks. If anything changes, give me a call. | 谢谢 如果有什么变化 给我打个电话 |
[10:17] | That was the last hospital on the list. | 这是单子上的最后一家医院了 |
[10:19] | Nobody’s dropped off a baby. | 没有一家接收过弃婴 |
[10:20] | Same for the churches. | 教堂的情况也一样 |
[10:21] | – Dazzle me. – A tip line’s been set up. | -情况如何 -案情已经通报了 |
[10:24] | I spoke to Missing Persons. | 我和失踪人口部说过了 |
[10:25] | They’re on stand-by with the Amber Alert. | 他们在密切留意安珀警戒 |
[10:26] | Good. If the mom has her, | 好 如果她在母亲那里 |
[10:28] | somebody’s bound to spot them. | 一定会有人发现他们 |
[10:29] | Where are we on the mother? | 孩子妈妈那边有什么进展 |
[10:31] | Nowhere. | 什么都没有 |
[10:31] | The landlord never heard of her. | 房东从没听说过她 |
[10:32] | Marshall and the baby | 马歇尔和孩子 |
[10:33] | have been living there alone since last October. | 自去年十月就单独住在那了 |
[10:36] | Social worker mention day care place? | 社工提到托儿所了吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah, Bunny Day Care in Flushing. | 对 法拉盛区的兔宝宝托儿所 |
[10:40] | Talk to ’em. | 和他们谈谈 |
[10:41] | I’m going to pay a visit to Marshall’s boss out at the airport. | 我要去机场见见马歇尔的老板 |
[10:47] | I hired Marshall 13 months ago. | 13个月前我雇用了马歇尔 |
[10:49] | He said he heard about us from a friend. | 他说他是从朋友那里听说我们的 |
[10:50] | It’s a low-level job, but he seemed okay with it. | 我们这里是体力劳动 但他似乎不介意 |
[10:54] | He say what friend? | 他说是哪个朋友了吗 |
[10:55] | No, but he said he had custody of his baby daughter. | 没有 但他说得到了女儿的监护权 |
[10:58] | He said he’d do anything– work wherever, do whatever, | 无论在哪工作 怎样的岗位 他都愿意 |
[11:00] | swore he’d never be a problem. | 他发誓绝不会出问题 |
[11:05] | And he wasn’t? | 他说到做到吗 |
[11:06] | Not until three days ago, | 直到三天前 |
[11:07] | when he decided to punch another one of my employees right in the face. | 他一拳打到了另一名员工的脸上 |
[11:11] | What was the fight about? | 他们为什么打架 |
[11:12] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:13] | Normally, I would’ve fired them both, | 通常 我会把他们两个解雇 |
[11:15] | but Marshall’s worth three of those guys. | 但马歇尔比三个人加起来还能干 |
[11:17] | So I suspended them for a week. | 所以我让他们停职一周 |
[11:18] | Who is this other employee? | 另外一位员工是谁 |
[11:20] | Jose Alvarez. | 约瑟·阿瓦雷斯 |
[11:22] | He claims he didn’t instigate it, but I doubt that’s true. | 他说不是他挑的事 但我不太相信 |
[11:24] | Guy’s got a temper problem. | 那家伙脾气可不好 |
[11:26] | I don’t have a temper problem, | 我脾气没问题 |
[11:28] | I got a Marshall Smith problem. | 我和马歇尔·史密斯有问题 |
[11:29] | Guy’s a butt-wipe, or crazy. | 那家伙是个蠢蛋 疯子 |
[11:31] | I’m telling y’all– we loadin’ the truck, | 我说真的 我们往车上装货 |
[11:33] | we hadn’t said a word to each other, | 一句话都没说 |
[11:34] | then, all of a sudden, the guy just pops me. | 无缘无故的 那家伙就打了我一拳 |
[11:36] | Just like that, for no reason. | 就是那样 无缘无故的 |
[11:38] | Not that I know about, all right? | 我也不知道 好吗 |
[11:39] | I mean, I was with the guy all day, all right? | 我一整天都和那家伙一起 好吗 |
[11:41] | We hadn’t said anything to each other, | 我们一句话都没说 |
[11:43] | and just like that, he hauls off and he cracks me one. | 就这样 他抬手就挥过来了 |
[11:46] | I barely know this kid. | 我几乎不认识这小子 |
[11:47] | I find that hard to believe | 我觉得很难相信 |
[11:49] | from a guy who’s been arrested for battery, | 一个因伤害罪而被逮捕 |
[11:51] | and is in the middle of a court-ordered anger management class. | 而且还在上法庭指定的情绪管课的家伙 |
[11:54] | All right, look, | 好啦 听着 |
[11:55] | I’m not saying that I didn’t have my issues back then, | 我不是说我过去没有前科 |
[11:58] | but I ain’t been in trouble in months. | 可我这几个月都安安分分的 |
[12:00] | And you can check that. | 你可以查查 |
[12:01] | Well, then, what happened? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[12:02] | Why are you asking me? | 你干嘛问我 |
[12:03] | Why don’t you ask him? How would I know? | 你干嘛不去问他 我怎么知道 |
[12:05] | Yeah, we’ll try to reach him. | 我们会试着联系他 |
[12:07] | You said you were with Marshall that day, | 你说那天 马歇尔动手打你之前 |
[12:08] | before he attacked you. | 你们俩在一起对吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Down in the lockers, | 对 在寄物柜那边 |
[12:11] | the break room. | 休息室里 |
[12:13] | What, man? Maybe he was pissed-off | 那又怎样 也许他是因为我把冰箱里 |
[12:15] | that I took the last can of soda from the machine. | 最后一罐苏打水拿走了而不爽 |
[12:22] | All right, sit tight. | 好吧 在这等着 |
[12:29] | His boss said he saw Marshall hit Jose | 他老板说他刚离开办公室 |
[12:31] | just as he was exiting his office. | 就看到马歇尔出手打雷斯 |
[12:33] | Is it possible he waited for that moment, | 会不会他在那一刻动手 |
[12:35] | because he wanted his boss to see it? | 就是因为想让老板看到 |
[12:37] | You think he wanted to get fired? | 你觉得他是想要被解雇吗 |
[12:39] | It sounds like he worked his ass off to get that job. | 感觉他是拼死拼活才得到那份工作的 |
[12:41] | It doesn’t make a ton of sense. | 你这样说没道理啊 |
[12:42] | I know it doesn’t. | 我知道 |
[12:43] | Not yet. | 再查查看 |
[12:49] | Bianca used to come here, | 比安卡过去就在这里 |
[12:51] | but Marshall pulled her out two days ago. | 但两天前马歇尔把她带走了 |
[12:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:54] | A man claiming to be her uncle came to pick her up. | 一个自称是她叔叔的人来接她 |
[12:57] | You say, uh, “claiming to be”? | 你说”自称” |
[12:59] | I don’t care who he was. | 我才不在乎他是谁 |
[13:00] | You don’t just leave here with a child, | 除非你经过许可 |
[13:02] | unless you have prior permission. | 否则不能随便带走孩子 |
[13:04] | What’d he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[13:06] | Big, bad breath, kind of a jerk. | 大个子 有口臭 像个混蛋 |
[13:09] | Does anyone else have permission to pick up Bianca? | 还有谁能接走比安卡吗 |
[13:11] | Nope. I asked Marshall, you know, | 并没有 我问过马歇尔 你知道 |
[13:14] | if there were any other relatives. | 有没有其他亲戚 |
[13:15] | He said no one. | 他说没有 |
[13:16] | Any idea who watched Bianca when you didn’t have her? | 知道你不在时谁看着比安卡吗 |
[13:18] | No. Sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[13:22] | These, uh, cameras working? | 这些监视器都开着呢吗 |
[13:25] | Gotta do it. | 肯定开着 |
[13:26] | Especially when you work with kids. | 特别是你和小孩一起的时候 |
[13:28] | Can you give us a copy of the video from that day? | 能给我们一份那天的录像吗 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[13:35] | Got any footage shows his face? | 录像拍到脸了吗 |
[13:36] | No. They aim the camera at the kids, not the adults. | 没有 监视器对着小孩 没关注大人 |
[13:39] | But the day care worker’s sitting down with a sketch artist. | 但这名员工正和素描师描述呢 |
[13:41] | What about Alvarez, the guy he fought with at work. | 阿瓦雷斯呢 干活时和他打架的家伙 |
[13:43] | I’m already ahead of you. | 我早就想到了 |
[13:44] | I faxed over his picture; | 我把他的照片传真过去了 |
[13:45] | she said he’s not the guy. | 她说不是这个人 |
[13:47] | Well, whoever it was, tried to kidnap her once, | 这个人曾经想绑架她 |
[13:49] | maybe he was successful this time. | 只不过这次才成功 |
[13:51] | We could go through the sex offender database. | 我们能查查性罪犯资料库 |
[13:53] | I’m not sure this sounds like a predator situation. | 我觉得这案子不像与恋童有关 |
[13:56] | I mean, if the wife’s our number one right now, | 既然妻子是我们的头号嫌疑 |
[13:58] | I’m not seeing the pedophile angle. | 我不打算考虑恋童癖 |
[14:00] | Yeah, speaking of which, uh, the wife’s got a name. | 对了 讲到这个 妻子的名字查到了 |
[14:02] | Gee-Gee Harris. | 吉吉·哈里斯 |
[14:04] | She wasn’t at her last known. We’re still looking. | 不知道人在哪里 我们还在找 |
[14:06] | Hold on. Go back. | 等一下 倒回去 |
[14:11] | There. That tattoo. | 那里 纹身 |
[14:20] | Right here. | 看这里 |
[14:25] | It’s the same one. | 同样的图案 |
[14:26] | Same shape. | 形状也一样 |
[14:28] | Is that a gang tattoo? | 帮派纹身吗 |
[14:29] | Sure looks like it. | 看上去是 |
[14:32] | Maybe Marshall Smith couldn’t escape his old life after all. | 也许马歇尔·史密斯终究无法逃离过去 |
[14:54] | What are you gonna do if he files a harassment beef? | 他要是投诉你怎么办 |
[14:55] | – I don’t care if he files a harassment beef! – You don’t care? | -我才不在乎他投不投诉 -你不在乎吗 |
[14:58] | No! His alibi is crap, Al. | 他的不在场证明是胡说八道 艾尔 |
[14:59] | I can’t keep covering for you. | 我不能老这么护着你 |
[15:01] | And you and I both know his alibi checks out. | 你也知道他的不在场证明已经证实了 |
[15:03] | He wasn’t there. | 他真的不在场 |
[15:04] | Said some 16-year-old who works at a Dairy Queen! | 一个在DQ店打工十六岁小孩 谁信啊 |
[15:07] | He had scratches on his arm. | 他的胳膊上有抓伤 |
[15:08] | He had mud on his pants consistent with the crime scene. | 裤子的泥渍和犯罪现场的吻合 |
[15:11] | He’s got a record for sexual assault. | 他还有性骚扰的犯罪前科 |
[15:13] | For trying to get to second base | 不过是想跟高中生女朋友亲热时 |
[15:15] | on a high school date. | 多占点便宜罢了 |
[15:16] | I know the litany. | 我知道你说的这些 |
[15:16] | – It doesn’t add up. – No, no, no! | -这联系不上 -不 不 |
[15:17] | – You know it doesn’t add up! – What about Sarah Harridan! | -你也知道没联系 -那莎拉·哈里顿的证词呢 |
[15:19] | She saw a man in a yellow coat | 她看见一个穿黄大衣的人 |
[15:21] | 100 yards away from where Rachel was found. | 就出现在离瑞秋尸体不到100码的地方 |
[15:23] | He had a yellow coat in his trunk. | 他的车里就有一件黄色大衣 |
[15:25] | Harridan’s been discredited. She was drinking. | 哈里顿的话不可信 她一直酗酒 |
[15:27] | She admits to calling in dozens of false tips. | 她自己都承认提供了许多捏造的线索 |
[15:29] | This has to end now. | 该到此为止了 |
[15:30] | Whatever happened to doing whatever it takes? | 你不是说过会不惜一切追查到底吗 |
[15:32] | Not like this. Not like– | 不是说像这样纠缠不休 |
[15:33] | Did you even sleep last night? | 你昨晚是不是一夜没睡 |
[15:34] | – I am this close… – You’re not this close! | -就差一点了 -不是就差一点 |
[15:37] | It’s over, Carrie. It’s over. | 结束了 凯莉 结束了 |
[15:39] | As of this moment, | 现在 |
[15:41] | I’m suspending the Rachel investigation. | 我得中止瑞秋案子的调查了 |
[15:43] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[15:45] | You can’t just suspend a murder investigation. | 谋杀案的调查不是你说停就停的 |
[15:47] | After 20 years, I think I can. | 都20年了 该中止了 |
[15:50] | Please don’t do this. I’m gonna– I can– | 求你别这样 我会 |
[15:53] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[15:55] | For our good. | 为了我俩好 |
[15:57] | I know what’s good for me. | 我知道什么是对我好 |
[16:08] | So, uh, we finally tracked down Bianca’s mom Gee-Gee… | 终于查到比安卡的妈妈吉吉了 |
[16:12] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[16:14] | Uh, no. No. | 没有 没有 |
[16:15] | Uh, I have a headache. | 我有点头疼 |
[16:18] | Just– you found Bianca’s mom? | 你找到比安卡的妈妈了 |
[16:20] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:20] | It turned out we couldn’t locate her because– | 这么长时间我们找不到她是因为 |
[16:23] | check this– she’s been in Rikers for the last year | 她从去年到现在一直在里克斯监狱服刑 |
[16:25] | under her real name, Angie Harris. | 她的真名是安琪·哈里斯 |
[16:27] | On what charge? | 什么罪名 |
[16:28] | She’s awaiting trial for drug possession, | 她一直在等着私藏毒品罪的审判 |
[16:30] | which kind of eliminates her as a suspect, but– | 现在看来她肯定没有嫌疑了 |
[16:32] | you want to sit in on the interview? | 一会她来审讯 你参加吗 |
[16:34] | No. No, you go ahead. | 不了 你去吧 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna take another run at the social worker. | 我还得再去一趟社工那里 |
[16:37] | She’s got a list of Marshall’s buddies. | 她得给我一份马歇尔的朋友名单 |
[16:39] | Maybe I’ll find your tattoo guy. | 没准能找到你们那个纹身男呢 |
[16:41] | Okay. Well, good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[16:43] | Yeah. Hey, Mike… | 好 迈克 |
[16:47] | Good luck to you, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[17:02] | I’d rather be in jail than be here with you. | 在这里和你说话 还不如在监狱呆着呢 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, | 很抱歉通知你 |
[17:21] | but Marshall Smith is dead, | 马歇尔·史密斯遇害了 |
[17:24] | and you daughter Bianca is missing. | 你的女儿比安卡也失踪了 |
[17:37] | You guys are such liars. | 你们真能骗人啊 |
[18:04] | We’re going to do everything we can to find Bianca. | 我们会竭尽所能找到比安卡 |
[18:07] | But you need to help me. | 但需要你的帮助 |
[18:11] | Can you identify this tattoo? | 你认识这个纹身吗 |
[18:15] | Who cares about a damn tattoo? | 谁在乎这个破纹身啊 |
[18:17] | What are you people doing to find my kid? | 你们怎么不快点去找我女儿 |
[18:21] | I read your case report. | 我看过你案子的卷宗 |
[18:24] | Last year, you left your daughter in the hallway of a dope house, | 去年 你把女儿扔在毒窝的门廊 |
[18:28] | while you got high. | 自己进去过瘾了 |
[18:30] | So you want to know what I think? | 所以你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[18:32] | I think this is payback for a drug debt. | 我觉得这一切都是因为你欠了毒品钱 |
[18:36] | I think that you owe these guys money, | 因为你欠毒贩钱 |
[18:38] | so they killed Marshall. | 他们就杀死了马歇尔 |
[18:41] | And they kidnapped your baby. | 还绑架了你的孩子 |
[18:45] | I have nothing to do with this. | 我跟这一点关系也没有 |
[18:48] | You go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[18:50] | I need someone to blame. | 我总得找个人顶罪 |
[18:53] | Right now, you’re looking at three to five years for a drug charge. | 你因私藏毒品而面临三到五年的牢狱之灾 |
[18:56] | Cooperate. | 合作些吧 |
[18:58] | Or you will see just how easily I can change that | 不然我稍微用点力 就能让你蹲上 |
[19:02] | into 10 to 20. | 十几二十年 |
[19:18] | Marshall used to work for a company called Logan Security. | 马歇尔曾在一家洛根保安公司干过 |
[19:23] | A lot of the guys that worked there had that tattoo. | 很多在那里工作的人都有那个纹身 |
[19:31] | But these guys are scary. | 但这些人很可怕 |
[19:35] | Particularly their boss. | 尤其是他们的老板 |
[19:38] | Look, you didn’t hear this from me. | 别说是我告诉你的 |
[19:42] | Hear what? | 告诉我什么 |
[19:49] | Officer… | 长官 |
[19:53] | please find her. | 求你找到她 |
[19:56] | That’s my little girl. | 找到我的小女儿 |
[19:59] | Yeah, we’ll do everything we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[20:16] | So… information on Marshall Smith’s associates. | 马歇尔·史密斯的朋友名单 |
[20:19] | It’s not much, but it’s all we have. | 不多 但我们只有这些了 |
[20:20] | Thank you. Um… cream? Sugar? | 多谢 加奶油还是加糖 |
[20:24] | Uh, it’s unnecessary but, black. Thank you. | 不用这样 清咖吧 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Consider this an apology. | 把这个当做道歉吧 |
[20:29] | I was inappropriate. | 我当时真的很不礼貌 |
[20:30] | Off-the-charts inappropriate. And I’m sorry. | 非常不礼貌 很抱歉 |
[20:34] | Crazy day. | 忙晕了 |
[20:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:39] | I was… out of line. | 我也是 过分了 |
[20:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:48] | Uh, it’s just weird. | 怪怪的 |
[20:50] | Never had a cop apologize to me before. | 从来没有警察跟我道过歉 |
[20:52] | Oh, I’m not a cop. | 我不算是警察 |
[20:53] | Exactly. | 严格来说 |
[20:55] | Wow. I guess I am… | 应该算是那种… |
[20:56] | A different kind of cop. | 不一样的警察 |
[20:58] | I can see that. | 能看出来 |
[21:01] | You really do care, don’t you? | 你真的很在乎经手的案子 是吗 |
[21:03] | A little too much sometimes, yeah. | 有时候有点太在乎了 |
[21:06] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[21:08] | Gets personal real quick, doesn’t it? | 有时候确实会牵涉个人情感 |
[21:11] | Save everyone or the world ends. | 好像你不出手地球就会毁灭 |
[21:16] | I’m going to find Bianca and I’m– | 我会找到比安卡 |
[21:18] | I’m gonna bring her back safe. I promise. | 并把她安全带回来的 我保证 |
[21:22] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:26] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[21:29] | I’m really glad you called. | 我很高兴你打电话来 |
[21:31] | There’s something that I– I, uh… | 有些事我 我… |
[21:36] | Oh! Sorry! I, uh… | 对不起 我… |
[21:41] | I forgot I have an appointment with the Custody Review Board. | 差点忘了我跟抚养权审查委员会还有约 |
[21:44] | Those guys’ll chew your butt. | 那些家伙可会念叨人了 |
[21:45] | Uh, would you want to tell me what– | 你不是要告诉我什么 |
[21:46] | It was nothing. No, I just… I wanted to say I… | 没什么事 我就是想说我… |
[21:49] | I like your hair. Keep it like that. | 我喜欢你的发型 保持下去 |
[21:53] | Good luck, Detective. | 祝你好运 警探 |
[21:55] | Watch out for yourself. | 自己小心点 |
[22:02] | We shot these outside Logan Security. | 我们在洛根保安公司外面拍了这些照片 |
[22:05] | Nine guys, the same tattoo. | 九个人 一样的纹身 |
[22:08] | And that’s just who we saw | 而且这只是我们今天一天 |
[22:09] | coming in and out of there today. | 看到的在那里出入的人 |
[22:11] | Any of them have records? | 这些人里有人有前科吗 |
[22:12] | A bunch of them have felony convictions. | 一堆人有重罪案底 |
[22:14] | God forbid any of these goons has that baby. | 上帝保佑别让那孩子落到那些暴徒手里 |
[22:17] | Who hires a security company full of convicts? | 谁会聘用一个满是罪犯的保安公司呢 |
[22:19] | Nobody, according to tax records. | 从税务记录看 根本无人光顾 |
[22:21] | This guy Aaron Logan incorporated the place five years ago, | 这个亚伦·洛根五年前开了这家公司 |
[22:24] | but IRS claims he’s been in the red ever since. | 但国税局说他们自开张那天就一直亏损 |
[22:26] | And yet he has the cash flow to employ a small army of thugs. | 尽管如此 他还是有钱雇佣一些暴徒 |
[22:30] | Could be garden-variety tax evasion. | 也许是偷税漏税的老把戏 |
[22:42] | This guy. | 这家伙 |
[22:43] | And we got a match. | 看来有匹配的了 |
[22:45] | This guy, this guy, I saw him outside of Social Services. | 这家伙 我在社会服务局外面见过他 |
[22:48] | You telling me our social worker was working with these guys? | 你是说那个社工跟这些人是一伙的吗 |
[22:50] | No, but she was spooked by something. | 不是 但她好像被什么吓坏了 |
[22:52] | I thought it was me. | 我还以为是因为我 |
[22:54] | I was a little hard on her, | 我之前对她有点刻薄 |
[22:56] | but when she saw this guy, she took off. | 但一看见这家伙 她掉头就走 |
[22:59] | Or maybe she just didn’t want you to see him with her. | 有可能她只是不想让你看到她跟他在一起 |
[23:02] | No. Damn it! I should have stayed on her. I should have. | 不是的 可恶 我应该继续问她的 |
[23:05] | We gotta go see her, Al. | 我们得去见见她 艾尔 |
[23:06] | Nina, dig up whatever you can on this guy and our social worker. | 尼娜 好好查查这家伙和那位社工 |
[23:09] | Mike, stay on Logan Security. Let’s go. | 迈克 继续盯洛根保安公司 出发吧 |
[23:23] | Police! | 警察 |
[23:30] | Everything’s cleared out. | 所有东西都清空了 |
[23:34] | She left in a hurry. | 她是匆忙离开的 |
[23:41] | She wasn’t alone. | 她不是一个人 |
[23:43] | She has the baby with her. | 那孩子和她在一起 |
[23:47] | She’s had her the whole time. | 一直都在她身边 |
[23:57] | Rosario’s neighbor confirmed the baby was staying with her. | 罗莎里奥的邻居证实孩子跟她在一起 |
[24:00] | She even babysat the kid | 她甚至在罗莎里奥上班的时候 |
[24:01] | while Rosario was at work. | 帮忙照看过孩子 |
[24:02] | Said she told her Bianca was her niece. | 她对邻居说比安卡是她侄女 |
[24:04] | She’s been lying to us the whole time. | 她一直在对我们说谎 |
[24:06] | She’s either working with these Logan Security guys… | 她要不是跟洛根保安公司是一伙的 |
[24:08] | – No way! – …or she’s gotten in their crosshairs. | -不可能 -就是成了他们的目标 |
[24:10] | I don’t know why she took Bianca, | 我不知道她为什么带走比安卡 |
[24:11] | but I believe she had a good reason. | 但我相信她一定有正当的理由 |
[24:13] | Either way, we gotta find her to get that baby back. | 无论如何 我们都要找到她接回孩子 |
[24:15] | You think she might have killed Marshall? | 你觉得是她杀了马歇尔吗 |
[24:17] | No, no way. | 不 不可能 |
[24:18] | Some of these women get really baby crazy. | 有些女人为了得到孩子会不顾一切 |
[24:20] | Come on, Nina. Look at her record. | 拜托 尼娜 看看她的档案 |
[24:22] | I mean, she’s got multiple commendations | 她在阿富汗当兵时曾获得 |
[24:24] | from her time in Afghanistan, awards from Social Service groups. | 各种荣誉 还受到社会服务团体的嘉奖 |
[24:27] | In fact, I did look at her record: | 实际上 我是查了她的档案 |
[24:29] | multiple brushes with the system, drug charges. | 在系统里还是留了几笔的 毒品问题 |
[24:32] | Please! A few joints when she was 15. | 拜托 十五岁时抽过大麻 |
[24:34] | Been there, done that. | 谁没年少无知过 |
[24:35] | I’m just saying she’s involved, okay? | 我只是说她也涉案了 |
[24:37] | We gotta consider her a suspect. | 我们得把她作为嫌疑犯看待 |
[24:38] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[24:39] | Al, would you listen to me for a second? | 艾尔 你能不能好好听我说话 |
[24:41] | I’m telling you she’s not the type to… | 我跟你说她不是那种 |
[24:43] | What I was saying was I agree she’s involved, | 我只是同意她牵涉其中 |
[24:45] | but we don’t know how. | 但不知是以何种方式 |
[24:46] | Let’s talk about that guy who was outside her work. | 说说那个在她工作地点外面出现的家伙吧 |
[24:50] | The day care owner confirmed that he’s the same guy | 托儿所的人证实了那家伙 |
[24:52] | who tried to pick up Bianca. | 就是想接走比安卡的人 |
[24:54] | What about our friends at Logan Security? | 洛根保安公司那边呢 |
[24:56] | Roe and Mike went to go talk to the owner, Aaron Logan. | 罗伊和迈克去跟老板亚伦·洛根谈了 |
[24:59] | Maybe he’ll give us a name. | 他可能会给我们那人的名字 |
[25:00] | Moving on. | 继续干活 |
[25:01] | At this point, we’re not closing any doors. | 此时此刻 我们不能放弃任何线索 |
[25:09] | Humor me? | 跟我谈谈 |
[25:11] | Rosario’s not the type? | 罗莎里奥不是那种人 |
[25:13] | So tell me, what type is she? | 那你倒说说 她算是哪种人 |
[25:16] | Tough, moral, committed. | 坚强 正直 尽职尽责 |
[25:20] | She’s on a mission. | 心怀使命感 |
[25:23] | Moving on… | 说下去 |
[25:25] | No, just… sounds like you know something about this woman. | 没有 听上去你挺了解这个女人 |
[25:29] | Look, what I know is that she wouldn’t conspire | 我只知道她是不会跟这些暴徒 |
[25:31] | with some gorilla to kidnap a child– I know that. | 合谋去绑架一个孩子的 我知道 |
[25:34] | Getting a little personal. | 你有点感情用事了 |
[25:35] | No, no, it’s not. | 不 不是这样的 |
[25:37] | It’s personal, you can’t do your job. | 太情绪化 就无法公正办案 |
[25:39] | Where’d you read that, Detectiving For Dummies? | 这句话哪听来的 《傻瓜侦探系列》吗 |
[25:44] | You want to clear Rosario, we gotta find her first. | 想还罗莎里奥清白 就得先找到她 |
[26:06] | Missed you last night. | 昨晚我很想你 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry. I should have called. | 抱歉 我应该打个电话的 |
[26:10] | Just missed you is all. | 只是很想你而已 |
[26:14] | Look, you been under a lot of pressure lately. | 你最近压力很大 |
[26:18] | You need a break. | 需要休息一下 |
[26:20] | Hell, we need a break. | 我们需要休息一下 |
[26:22] | Things are gonna get better. | 一切都会变好的 |
[26:23] | Yeah, that’s just the thing. I don’t… | 问题在于 我不 |
[26:27] | I don’t think they will. | 我不这么认为 |
[26:30] | Every case we work, I think if I just push hard enough, | 接手的每一个案子 我以为只要够努力 |
[26:34] | I’ll find the answer. | 就能够解决 |
[26:36] | – You usually do. – Not to Rachel. | -你做到了 -唯独瑞秋不行 |
[26:38] | And every day I try, | 我每天都在努力 |
[26:40] | and every day it’s killing me. | 越努力越煎熬 |
[26:42] | I know. | 我懂 |
[26:45] | Crazy thing is she’s kind the thing | 可笑的是 她是我能够一直 |
[26:47] | that’s been keeping me going, you know? | 坚持下来的动力 知道吗 |
[26:48] | – So when you… – We can talk about it. | -所以当你说 -这我们可以再议 |
[26:50] | I think you did me a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[26:52] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[26:54] | I need to get away from all this tragedy. | 我必须走出这个阴霾 |
[26:58] | I can’t keep letting it in | 我不能受制于它 |
[26:59] | because once it’s in, it never gets out. | 一旦沉沦 我会万劫不复 |
[27:02] | I need places that aren’t crime scenes, Al. | 我要去远离犯罪的地方 艾尔 |
[27:05] | I need people that aren’t victims or killers. | 离开被害人和杀人犯 |
[27:08] | I want to be around normal people living normal lives. | 我要和普通人在一起 过普通人的生活 |
[27:11] | I want a normal life. | 我要过正常的生活 |
[27:12] | What’s “normal”? | 什么叫正常 |
[27:13] | I don’t know! I have no idea what it is, | 我不知道 我不知道什么是正常 |
[27:15] | but I want to find out and I can’t do it here. | 但我想知道 而在这里是无法办到的 |
[27:17] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[27:19] | I gotta go. | 我得离开这 |
[27:22] | I just… | 我真的 |
[27:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:59] | Aaron Logan? | 亚伦·洛根 |
[28:00] | Hold on, honey. | 亲爱的 等我一下 |
[28:02] | Who’s asking? | 你们是谁 |
[28:03] | The police are asking. | 是警察 |
[28:05] | Detective Saunders. | 我是桑德斯警探 |
[28:06] | This is Detective Costello. | 这位是科斯特洛警探 |
[28:08] | Any idea who this is? | 认识这个人吗 |
[28:10] | I couldn’t say. What’s this about? | 说不好 怎么了 |
[28:12] | A homicide, a missing child. | 有关一起凶杀案和儿童失踪案 |
[28:14] | This guy was seen coming out of your security firm. | 有人看见他在你的保安公司进出 |
[28:17] | So you come here to my house | 所以你们跑到我家 |
[28:18] | in front of my kids? | 当着孩子的面盘问我 |
[28:20] | Get the hell out of here. | 赶紧滚吧 |
[28:21] | Well, we could have this conversation back | 要是你愿意的话 |
[28:22] | at the station, if you’d like. | 去局里谈也行 |
[28:24] | Listen, I don’t know anything about any murders | 听好了 我对谋杀案和儿童失踪的事 |
[28:26] | or any missing kids. | 一无所知 |
[28:28] | What about this guy? | 这个人呢 |
[28:30] | I couldn’t say. | 不好说 |
[28:31] | I employ a lot of guys. High turnover. | 我雇的人多了 更替频繁 |
[28:33] | Did you ask around my office? | 去公司问了吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, nobody had much to say. | 问过 没人认识他 |
[28:38] | What’s with the ink? | 手臂上是怎么回事 |
[28:41] | Every guy who ever worked for me gets one of these. | 替我工作的人都有一个 |
[28:43] | It’s voluntary. It’s a bonding thing. | 纯属自愿 有利团结 |
[28:45] | You don’t seem the kind of boss | 你不像是那种会去培养 |
[28:47] | to do company retreats and trust falls. | 员工团队意识的老板啊 |
[28:52] | Also makes it easy to identify my boys in case of a tragedy. | 也为了出事的时候能认出我的员工 |
[28:56] | What kind of business you in | 你接的都是什么业务 |
[28:57] | you can’t just use their faces? | 光凭脸认不出来吗 |
[28:59] | Private security. | 私人保安 |
[29:01] | It’s dangerous work. | 危险重重 |
[29:03] | Come on inside, girls. | 进屋了 姑娘们 |
[29:05] | Playtime’s over. | 游戏时间结束 |
[29:08] | He never even asked who the victim was. | 他连被害人是谁都不问 |
[29:10] | So, I’m telling you, Al, this guy Logan stinks. | 我就说 艾尔 这个洛根有问题 |
[29:12] | I can feel it in my right… kneecap. | 用右膝盖想想都知道 |
[29:15] | Score another one for your patella, Mike. | 这个让你的左膝盖想 迈克 |
[29:18] | Get this– ex-partner of mine, | 这是从我的前搭档那搞来的 |
[29:20] | he’s now an investigator down at the Southern District. | 他现在在南区做调查员 |
[29:22] | They say they’ve been looking at | 他们调查洛根的保安公司 |
[29:23] | Logan’s security company for months now. | 已经好几个月了 |
[29:25] | They think he’s been running small arms out of the country. | 他们怀疑他在国外做轻武器生意 |
[29:27] | Could be the link to our victim; he worked at JFK. | 也许和死者有关 他在肯尼迪机场上班 |
[29:30] | Yeah, well, here’s the best part. | 是啊 好戏在后面 |
[29:31] | A month ago, ATF took out what they think was | 一个月前 ATF取消了拉瓜地亚机场的 |
[29:34] | Logan’s transport arm, | 一条小型商业航线 |
[29:35] | a small commercial airline out of La Guardia. | 他们认为那是洛根用来运武器的 |
[29:38] | They say he’s stuck with a bunch of merchandise | 他们说他手上压着一批货 |
[29:39] | and looking to move it. | 急着转移出去 |
[29:40] | So he remembers his old friend Marshall Smith, | 所以他想起了恰好在肯尼迪国际机场 |
[29:42] | who happens to work for a delivery service at JFK. | 运输部工作的老朋友马歇尔·史密斯 |
[29:45] | He tries pressuring him into helping, | 他想逼他帮忙 |
[29:47] | and Marshall’s not down with it. | 但马歇尔不愿意 |
[29:49] | You were right, Al. | 你说的对 艾尔 |
[29:50] | That fight with Alvarez? He wanted to get fired | 和阿瓦雷斯的冲突是故意的 他想被开除 |
[29:52] | so he didn’t have to say no to Logan. | 这样就能拒绝洛根了 |
[29:54] | How does Rosario fit in? | 那罗莎里奥与此有何联系 |
[29:55] | Maybe she was Plan A. | 也许她是A计划的参与者 |
[29:57] | You know, she takes the kid, Marshall plays ball, and then | 她扣住孩子 马歇尔答应运货 |
[30:00] | if he doesn’t, they go to plan B. | 如果不成功 就执行B计划 |
[30:01] | End of Marshall. | 干掉马歇尔 |
[30:02] | I told you, she wasn’t working with them, | 我说过了 她跟那些人不是一伙的 |
[30:04] | she’s running from them, okay? | 她在躲他们 好吗 |
[30:06] | I think Marshall knew he was in trouble, | 我猜马歇尔知道自己会有麻烦 |
[30:08] | he asked her to take Bianca | 所以让她照顾比安卡 |
[30:09] | so that she could keep her safe. | 保证孩子安全 |
[30:11] | Hey, we just found Rosario’s cell phone. | 刚刚发现罗莎里奥的手机 |
[30:13] | It pinged off the cell towers in Dutchess County less than ten minutes ago. | 几分钟前在达奇斯县失去信号 |
[30:16] | She’s heading north. | 她去了北部 |
[30:18] | Yeah, but north could be anywhere. | 北部地方大着呢 |
[30:34] | She had a picture in her office. | 她的办公室里有张照片 |
[30:37] | She was with an older guy, maybe her dad. | 和一个老人在一起 也许是她父亲 |
[30:40] | They were standing outside of a bait shop, | 他们站在一个渔具商店门口 |
[30:42] | something “‘nebeck.” | 叫什么”贝克” |
[30:45] | ‘Nebeck, ‘nebeck, ‘nebeck… | 贝克 贝克 贝克 |
[30:48] | “Rhinebeck.” | “莱茵贝克” |
[30:48] | Rhinebeck Fish and Tackle. | 莱茵贝克钓具店 |
[30:50] | Okay, let’s see if she’s got any family up there. | 好吧 查查她在那里有没有亲戚 |
[30:52] | This may not mean anything, | 这条也许没用 |
[30:53] | but my guy from the phone company is saying | 我在电信公司的线人说 |
[30:55] | that someone else ran an unauthorized trace | 就在我打去之前 有另外一个人在 |
[30:57] | on her account, just before I called. | 未经授权地追踪她的账户 |
[30:59] | That’s privileged info. | 那可是加密信息 |
[31:00] | Who else has access to that stuff? | 还有谁有这个权限 |
[31:02] | People that pay money for illegal information. | 花钱买非法信息的人 |
[31:04] | Like someone at a private security firm. | 比如在私人保安公司工作的人 |
[31:07] | They’re coming after her. | 他们在找她 |
[31:08] | We gotta get to her first. | 我们得抢先一步 |
[31:16] | The Civic is Rosario’s. | 那部思域是罗莎里奥的 |
[31:17] | I’m guessing the Escalade is not. | 我想凯雷德可不是她的 |
[31:24] | It’s warm. They just got here. | 引擎还是热的 他们刚到这里 |
[32:57] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[33:07] | I’ll deal with him. Go. Go. | 我来搞定他 你快去 |
[33:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:54] | There’s a man out there. He tried to kill me. | 外面有个男的 他想杀我 |
[33:56] | Was there just the one guy? | 只有那一个男的是吗 |
[33:57] | – Yes. – All right, it’s all right. | -是的 -没关系 |
[33:58] | We got him, we got him. | 没事了 我们制服他了 |
[33:59] | Backup’s on the way. You’re all right. | 后援就快来了 没事的 |
[34:01] | I’m sorry, I wanted to tell you everything today, | 对不起 今天本想向你坦白一切 |
[34:03] | but I saw that guy watching us, and I just, I panicked. | 但我看到那个男的盯着我们 我就慌了 |
[34:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:07] | Is that, is that the guy who killed Marshall? | 是他杀了马歇尔吗 |
[34:10] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:11] | He, uh… | 他… |
[34:14] | Marshall called me. | 马歇尔给我打电话 |
[34:16] | He was desperate. | 他几近绝望 |
[34:17] | He said he just wanted me to take Bianca for one night. | 他说想让我帮他照顾比安卡一晚 |
[34:19] | So he could work out some problem he had with these guys from the old days. | 好让他和以前的伙计做个了断 |
[34:24] | So, I got home with the baby, | 我带着宝宝回家 |
[34:25] | and realized I forgot her diaper bag, | 然后意识到我忘拿尿片袋了 |
[34:27] | so I went back. | 就回去了一趟 |
[34:28] | I left Bianca with my neighbor. | 我把比安卡留在邻居家 |
[34:31] | When I got there, these two men showed up. | 等我到他家 有两个男人出现了 |
[34:35] | Marshall freaked out. | 马歇尔当时惊慌失措 |
[34:36] | He told me to hide in his bedroom. | 他叫我藏在他的卧室 |
[34:38] | Okay, then what happened? | 好的 然后发生了什么 |
[34:39] | They started fighting. | 他们开始争执 |
[34:41] | They-they wanted them– | 他们想要 |
[34:42] | they wanted him to help them with guns or something. | 他们要他帮忙走私枪支什么的 |
[34:46] | And he said no. | 他拒绝了 |
[34:47] | And they started yelling and… | 然后他们开始大吵大闹… |
[34:51] | I don’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[34:52] | Listen, I need you to sit down. | 听着 我要你坐下来 |
[34:53] | – Sit down. – Okay. | -坐下吧 -好 |
[34:55] | All right. I’ll listen to you. | 好的 我们慢慢说 |
[35:00] | You know how you said I was different from other cops? | 还记得你说我和其他警察不同吗 |
[35:05] | – Sure. – Okay, I am. | -当然 -我确实不同 |
[35:07] | I remember things. | 我记忆力很强 |
[35:09] | Like… everything. | 能记住所有事 |
[35:13] | Everything? | 所有事 |
[35:14] | – Yeah. – For real? | -是的 -真的吗 |
[35:16] | For real. | 是真的 |
[35:17] | I know, I know it sounds crazy, but here’s the thing. | 我知道听起来不可思议 但现在的情况是 |
[35:19] | I think, I think most people can remember more than they know. | 我认为多数人的记忆力比他们以为的要强 |
[35:23] | You just can’t access it the way I can, you know? | 只是没法像我一样唤回记忆 |
[35:26] | And I think if you just relax, | 我想 要是你放松 |
[35:28] | just breathe and relax and let me help you, | 深呼吸 冷静下来 让我帮助你 |
[35:31] | what you saw that night, I think the memories will be there. | 当晚你所见的记忆或许就能被唤起 |
[35:37] | You just want me to-to relax? | 我放松就行了吗 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:42] | I’ll walk you through it. | 我会引导你 |
[35:42] | We can– I don’t know– remember together. | 我们可以 怎么说呢 一起回忆 |
[35:45] | But you-you weren’t in Marshall’s apartment. | 但你当时不在马歇尔的公寓 |
[35:47] | No, I was. | 我去过 |
[35:48] | I just, I wasn’t there when you were. | 与你不同时罢了 |
[35:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:54] | Do I close my eyes or something? | 我需要闭眼之类的吗 |
[35:58] | I’ve never really done this before, but… | 我也没有真正尝试过 但… |
[36:00] | Sure, why not? Close your eyes. | 闭吧 为什么不呢 闭上眼睛 |
[36:03] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[36:08] | Just… We’re in the bedroom. | 我们在卧室里 |
[36:11] | Okay? There’s a bed, | 里面有张床 |
[36:12] | there’s two nightstands, diaper pail in the corner. | 有两个床头柜 尿布桶在一角 |
[36:16] | You really do remember. | 你果真记得 |
[36:17] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:43] | You said you were hiding somewhere. | 你说你藏在某处 |
[36:45] | Yeah, I was, um, | 是的 我当时 |
[36:48] | I was crouched down by the bed. | 挨着床俯身蜷缩着 |
[36:52] | Which side? | 床的哪一边 |
[36:54] | The right side. | 右边 |
[36:57] | Which means you could see the door. | 这说明你可以看清卧室门 |
[37:00] | Was it open? | 门当时是开着的吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah, it was, it was open a little. | 是的 开了一小个缝 |
[37:07] | Okay, Marshall was fighting with some men? | 马歇尔和几个男人争执 |
[37:10] | What did you hear them say? | 你听见他们说了些什么吗 |
[37:13] | There were two of them. | 有两个人 |
[37:14] | They were… | 他们 |
[37:16] | they were arguing about… | 在争吵… |
[37:17] | Look, even if I wanted to, | 就算我愿意 |
[37:19] | I couldn’t help you guys. | 也没法帮你们 |
[37:20] | I got suspended at work. | 我被停职了 |
[37:22] | Liar, you got kicked off so you couldn’t help me. | 骗子 你不想帮我们所以故意被炒 |
[37:25] | You forget what I done for you? | 你忘了我以前是怎么对你的吗 |
[37:28] | Where’s your baby girl, bro? | 你的宝贝女儿在哪 伙计 |
[37:30] | Maybe she’d like to come home with me | 在你想明白之前 |
[37:32] | till you come to your senses! | 她或许可以跟我回家 |
[37:33] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[37:34] | She’s with someone. | 她和别人在一起 |
[37:35] | Who? Who? | 谁 是谁 |
[37:37] | Uh, a social worker. | 一个社工 |
[37:39] | You tell them about me? | 你向他们告发我了吗 |
[37:44] | I can’t get in trouble again. | 我不能再惹麻烦 |
[37:45] | Bianca doesn’t have anyone else but me. | 比安卡只剩我一个亲人了 |
[37:51] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[37:52] | I don’t want to remember this. | 我不想回忆起来 |
[37:53] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[37:54] | I know it’s scary. | 我知道这很吓人 |
[37:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:57] | But it’s just the past, | 但这一切都已经过去了 |
[37:58] | and it can’t hurt you, I promise. | 它不会再伤害到你了 我向你保证 |
[38:00] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[38:03] | Please? | 好吗 |
[38:07] | All right, let’s go back for a second. | 好吧 往回倒一点 |
[38:09] | Now, you said the door was open. | 你说过当时门是开着的 |
[38:13] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[38:17] | Nothing. | 什么也没看见 |
[38:19] | I want you to look harder. | 你再仔细看看 |
[38:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:23] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[38:24] | Do you see the kitchen table? | 能看到厨房的桌子吗 |
[38:28] | Wait, yes. | 等一下 可以 |
[38:29] | I– Yes, I can. | 我能看到 |
[38:31] | Okay. All right, now I want you to look to your left, | 好的 很好 现在朝左看 |
[38:34] | and look up the wall. | 抬头看墙 |
[38:36] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[38:40] | Um… I see a mirror. | 我看到一面镜子 |
[38:43] | All right, I want you to look closely. | 好的 现在仔细看一下 |
[38:44] | Look right into the mirror. | 直视镜子 |
[38:46] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[38:48] | Don’t look away. Just… | 别转头 就 |
[38:50] | let go and see, okay? | 放松然后仔细看 好吗 |
[39:03] | I can see the man who tried to shoot me. | 我可以看到那个想要杀我的人 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 很好 |
[39:08] | But he wasn’t the one who killed Marshall. | 但杀马歇尔的人不是他 |
[39:09] | It was the other one. | 是另一个人 |
[39:11] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[39:12] | Can you, can you see his face? | 你能 你能看到他的脸吗 |
[39:19] | Oh, my God, I can see his face. | 天啊 我能看到他的脸了 |
[39:21] | – Yeah, I can see his face. – Okay. | -没错 我能看到他的脸 -好的 |
[39:24] | This is great. | 这太棒了 |
[39:24] | Could-could you pick him out of a lineup? | 你能在一群人里认出他来吗 |
[39:30] | Definitely. | 没问题 |
[39:32] | Yes! | 干得好 |
[39:34] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[39:35] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[39:38] | – Was that okay, detective? – Yes. | -我做的还行吗 警探 -当然 |
[39:41] | You are amazing. | 你棒极了 |
[39:44] | And you can call me… | 而且你可以叫我… |
[39:45] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | No. | 不 |
[39:50] | No, thank you. | 我谢你才对 |
[39:58] | I promise you, I’m not a man you want to mess with. | 警告你 我可不是好惹的人 |
[40:00] | You’re right, Mr. Logan. | 没错 洛根先生 |
[40:01] | Playtime’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[40:14] | I hear the social worker filed for custody | 我听说那个社工申请 |
[40:17] | of Marshall Smith’s daughter. | 领养马歇尔·史密斯的女儿 |
[40:19] | Yeah, looks like she’s got a pretty good chance. | 是啊 她获得监护权的机会很大 |
[40:22] | Oh, good for her. | 真不错 |
[40:24] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[40:25] | I’m good. | 我也挺好的 |
[40:27] | I feel good that I could help Rosario remember something | 我帮罗莎里奥忆起了一些她以为自己 |
[40:31] | she thought she couldn’t, that I could help her– | 想不起来的事 这种感觉很棒 |
[40:33] | I don’t know– do what I do. | 怎么说呢 就像我一样 |
[40:36] | Headache’s gone, too, I bet. | 我敢打赌你的头也不疼了 |
[40:39] | Maybe it is. | 也许是吧 |
[40:40] | Maybe there’s a connection. | 也许这之间有联系 |
[40:42] | Five years, you were a cop in Syracuse. | 五年前 你是锡拉丘兹的一名警察 |
[40:45] | Whole lot of witnesses who couldn’t remember things. | 当时也有很多失忆的目击证人 |
[40:48] | Never did with any of them what you did with her. | 也没见你像待她一样去对待他们 |
[40:51] | I don’t think you could have. | 我想那时的你也做不到 |
[40:53] | It was all too close for you then. | 当时你陷得太深了 |
[40:54] | Too personal? | 太感情用事是吧 |
[40:56] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[40:58] | Now, this guy, this Jonathan– | 而这个家伙 这个叫乔纳森的家伙 |
[41:01] | he’s the first real lead you’ve had in years. | 他是你多年来获得的第一条线索 |
[41:03] | And I know there’s a part of you | 我知道你内心里有一部分 |
[41:04] | that’s clenching down on that so hard. | 在紧紧抓住这点不放 |
[41:07] | But it’s okay to let go, ease up just a little bit. | 但是你可以不用这样 放松一点 |
[41:11] | It worked for Rosario, maybe it’ll work for you. | 这招对罗莎里奥适用 没准对你也管用 |
[41:14] | Interesting theory. | 有趣的理论 |
[41:18] | About the headache. | 我指头疼的事 |
[41:21] | Well, you know, I have my moments. | 我也有发光的时候嘛 |
[41:23] | Course, it could be the handful of aspirin | 当然 也可能是因为我两小时前 |
[41:25] | I took two hours ago. | 吃了一把阿司匹林 |
[41:29] | Maybe I could ease up a little. | 也许我是可以放松一点 |
[41:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:32] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的 当然 |
[41:35] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[41:36] | I’m gonna do it right now. | 我现在要放松了 |
[41:38] | Well, don’t hurt yourself. | 你小心点 |
[41:39] | I’m gonna ease up for you now. | 我现在就为你放松一下 |
[41:42] | This is me easing up. | 这就是我的放松状态 |
[41:47] | Like that. | 就这样 |
[41:48] | Oh, yeah. | 这就对了 |
[41:51] | You know, I could get used to having the last word. | 你应该多听听我的意见 |
[42:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:08] | Jonathan — the man in the woods — | 乔纳森 树林里的那个男人 |
[42:09] | I just saw his… | 我刚刚看到了他的 |
[42:11] | I saw his jacket, for the first time. | 我看到了他的夹克 有史以来第一次 |
[42:14] | What jacket? | 什么夹克 |
[42:16] | The man who killed my sister– | 那个杀了我姐姐的人 |
[42:17] | I-I know what he looks like, I know his first name, | 我知道他的长相 他的名字 |
[42:19] | and now I know… | 现在我还知道 |
[42:22] | and now I know where he worked. | 现在我还知道他上班的地方 |
[42:24] | This is great. | 太好了 |