时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Help! Help! | 来人 快来人 |
[00:56] | Help! Help! Someone call the police, please! | 来个人打电话报警 拜托 |
[00:59] | Help! | 来人啊 |
[01:00] | Somebody help! | 快来人啊 |
[01:18] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[01:20] | It was behind the English muffins. | 藏在英式松饼后面 |
[01:24] | $4.25… | 4.25美金 |
[01:25] | No, the yogurts are on sale. | 不对 酸奶是打折的 |
[01:28] | No, only the tropical medley. | 不 只有热带干果是 |
[01:29] | The honey and oats are three for two. | 蜂蜜和燕麦片是买二送一 |
[01:31] | – No, that sign is very misleading. – Hey, Al. | -那招牌没写清楚 -艾尔 |
[01:33] | It looks like everything’s on sale three for two. | 看上去所有东西都是买二送一 |
[01:34] | – Sorry. I’m sorry. Where? – So I think | -抱歉 在哪 -我就想 |
[01:36] | I should get three for two. | 应该都是买二送一 |
[01:38] | No, I… I can’t hear… | 不 我听不清 |
[01:39] | All right, I’m on… I’m on my way. It’s just… | 好了 我在路上了 只是 |
[01:40] | Maybe I should call my manager. | 或许我该找经理 |
[01:42] | Maybe you should scan these all again… | 你也可以重新扫一遍 |
[01:43] | Okay, hang on a second. You know what? No need. No need. | 等一下 没必要这么做 |
[01:45] | Let me call you right back. All right, bye. | 我稍后给你回电 就这样 |
[01:47] | You got the orange juice for $6.95, | 橙汁6.95美金 |
[01:49] | you got the frozen waffles at $3.80, | 冻华夫饼3.8美金 |
[01:50] | you got your two paper towels at $2.80 apiece, | 两卷纸巾每个2.8美金 |
[01:52] | your raisin wheat at $5.61, | 葡萄干小麦5.61美金 |
[01:54] | you got your triple peach yogurt at $4.25– | 三份桃子味酸奶4.25美金 |
[01:56] | and I’m sorry, it’s not on sale– | 但抱歉 这并无折扣 |
[01:58] | you got your tile cleaner at eight bucks, | 瓷砖清洗剂是8美金 |
[01:59] | your rosemary chicken breasts– $4.44 a pound | 你的迷迭香鸡胸肉1镑4.44美金 |
[02:01] | for 1.87 pounds– | 你买了1.87镑 |
[02:02] | – which gives you a grand total of $42.31. – $42.31. | -一共42.31美金 -42.31美金 |
[02:06] | There you go. | 搞定 |
[02:08] | Will that be cash or charge, ma’am? | 你付现金还是记账 女士 |
[02:10] | I’d like to write a check. | 我写张支票 |
[02:12] | 20 bucks. Keep the change. | 20美金 不用找了 |
[02:13] | Have a great day. | 祝你心情愉快 |
[02:36] | We’ll take the apartments in this building. | 我们负责这大楼里的公寓 |
[02:38] | You canvass the adjacents. | 你到附近查查 |
[02:39] | Looks like our perp forced his way in through the rear, | 看上去我们的嫌犯从后面跑了 |
[02:41] | so we’re looking for anyone hanging around | 所以我们要追查每一个 |
[02:43] | where they shouldn’t be. | 不常在这里出现的人 |
[02:44] | Hi. | 早 |
[02:46] | Good morning, Wells. | 早上好 威尔斯 |
[02:47] | You, uh, running out of wardrobe? | 你衣柜里没衣服了吗 |
[02:50] | You wore those jeans like, what, five, six days ago? | 你五六天前才穿过这条牛仔裤吧 |
[02:53] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[02:54] | True. | 是没有 |
[02:55] | But I made you think about it, and that makes me happy. | 但我让你迟疑了 我好开心 |
[02:58] | Oh, that’s sad. What do we got? | 真遗憾 什么情况 |
[03:00] | Mary Hansen, 27. | 玛丽·汉森 27岁 |
[03:02] | Legal Aid attorney. | 法律援助律师 |
[03:04] | A friend came by to go jogging, found the body. | 一个朋友来找她晨跑 发现了尸体 |
[03:07] | Time of death near 2:00 a.m. | 死亡时间大概凌晨两点 |
[03:09] | Perp probably broke a back window, | 凶手可能是打碎了后窗 |
[03:11] | then left through the front door. | 然后从前门离开 |
[03:26] | Blunt-force trauma? | 钝器击打致死吗 |
[03:27] | Panties removed. | 内裤被脱下了 |
[03:29] | Maybe sexual assault. | 可能有性侵犯 |
[03:33] | Let’s try and get the M.E. to make this a priority, okay? | 让法医优先处理这件案子 |
[03:36] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[03:38] | I got a friend in Legal Aid. | 我有朋友也做法律援助 |
[03:41] | Subpoena for her client list will take forever. | 传唤她的客户名单希望渺茫 |
[03:43] | – I’ll try to get something out of him while we’re waiting. – Okay. | -等待同时我试着从他那查查看 -好 |
[03:55] | Woman who called it in is sitting in an R.M.P. outside. | 报警的女士在外面的警车里坐着 |
[03:58] | We should talk to her, | 我们该和她谈谈 |
[03:59] | see if there’s a hotheaded boyfriend in the picture. | 看被害人是不是有个易怒的男友之类的 |
[04:01] | Well, there are two bedrooms. | 这有两间卧室 |
[04:02] | One’s all flowers and pillows. | 一间满是鲜花和枕头 |
[04:04] | The other one’s sweaty gym socks. | 另一间全是健身房汗臭袜子 |
[04:05] | – She has a male roommate. – Yeah. | -她有个男性室友 -没错 |
[04:07] | Well, it’s awfully early in the morning. Where is he? | 现在这么早他去哪了 |
[04:19] | Hey, Archer, can I have a bag, please? | 阿切尔 能给我个袋子吗 |
[04:21] | I’ve got fiber. | 这里有纤维 |
[04:30] | Okay, so there’s no cameras in the alley | 这条巷子没安摄像头 |
[04:32] | that might have caught our perp coming or going. | 想看凶手进出录像是没戏了 |
[04:34] | Any illegal backdoor cameras? | 没有非法安装的不正当摄像头吗 |
[04:36] | Uh, not that I saw. | 至少我没发现 |
[04:37] | Uh, but ’cause of the rain last night, | 但由于昨晚下了雨 |
[04:39] | there was a muddy boot print in the concrete. | 混凝土上留了个靴子的泥印 |
[04:41] | Uh, C.S.U.’s going to lift it, then photo it. | 取证科在提取鞋印做证物图片了 |
[04:44] | Well, I got a fabric sample, | 我找到个纤维样本 |
[04:45] | so maybe we hang around here long enough, | 或许我们在这待久一点 |
[04:47] | we can pull together a whole outfit. | 能凑够一整套呢 |
[04:52] | Hi. I’m Detective Burns. | 你好 我是彭斯警探 |
[04:55] | This is Detective Wells. | 这位是威尔斯警探 |
[04:56] | Laura. | 我叫劳拉 |
[04:58] | You told the uniformed officer you and Mary were going jogging? | 你之前说你和玛丽要去晨跑是吗 |
[05:02] | When I got here, the… the door wasn’t closed, | 我到这时 那门没锁 |
[05:04] | so I went in and… | 所以我就直接进去了 |
[05:08] | Any thoughts about who we should talk to? | 你觉得我们该找谁谈谈吗 |
[05:10] | Did she have a boyfriend? | 她有男朋友吗 |
[05:11] | Was there an angry neighbor, client from work? | 或对她有怨言的邻居 工作时的客户呢 |
[05:14] | No. | 没有 |
[05:15] | Uh, not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[05:17] | What about her roommate, the big guy? | 那她的室友呢 那个大块头 |
[05:20] | Uh, big socks. | 袜子很大 |
[05:23] | Kevin? | 凯文吗 |
[05:25] | They’ve lived together about a year or so. | 她们合租大概有一年了 |
[05:28] | I don’t… I don’t really know him that well. | 我不是很了解他 |
[05:29] | And they were just roommates? | 他们只是室友吗 |
[05:31] | She wasn’t looking for anything else. | 她没想其他的 |
[05:34] | She told me recently she thought he was sort of into her. | 最近她和我说 觉得他有点喜欢她了 |
[05:37] | Well, did she tell him she wasn’t interested? | 那她拒绝过他吗 |
[05:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:40] | She moved in with him because he made her feel safe. | 她搬去和他住是因为有安全感 |
[05:43] | You know, with her job, she thought having | 因为她的工作 她想有个 |
[05:45] | a court officer around– a big guy like Kevin– | 法警在周围 像凯文那样的大块头 |
[05:48] | he’d be able to protect her if… if anything ever happened. | 能够保护她 以防不测 |
[05:52] | Do you know where we might, uh… where we might find him? | 你知道我们能在哪找到他吗 |
[05:54] | She threw a dinner party last night | 她昨晚为我们法学院的一个朋友 |
[05:55] | for one of our law school buddy’s birthdays. | 举办了个生日派对晚宴 |
[05:58] | Kevin was out with a friend. | 凯文和朋友出去了 |
[05:59] | The guy showed up about… 10:30. | 他朋友大概十点三十分来到这里 |
[06:02] | Said that Kevin had gotten drunk | 说凯文喝醉了 |
[06:03] | and was sleeping it off in his car. | 倒在车里昏昏大睡 |
[06:06] | I never actually saw him. | 事实上 我从没见过他 |
[06:08] | What’s this Kevin’s last name? | 这个凯文姓什么 |
[06:09] | McMillan. | 麦克米伦 |
[06:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | Making any progress on your sister’s case? | 你姐姐的案子有进展了吗 |
[06:16] | Convenience store suspect? | 便利店查得如何了 |
[06:19] | Lot of dead ends. | 大多是死胡同 |
[06:22] | You know, I… I keep trying to remember the exact store. | 我一直在努力回想到底是哪家店 |
[06:25] | I mean, I know I must have been there with my mom. | 我以前肯定和我妈一起去过 |
[06:28] | Problem is, before Rachel’s murder, | 问题在于 瑞秋被杀之前 |
[06:29] | my memories aren’t sharp; they’re just… | 我的记忆力并不敏锐 就像… |
[06:30] | Just like the rest of us? | 就像我们一样吗 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:33] | I often wonder,how do you mere mortals possibly manage? | 我常在想 你们这些常人是如何记事的 |
[06:37] | We write stuff on our hands. | 写在手上呗 |
[06:39] | Oh. | 是啊 |
[06:40] | I’ll get Nina on the dinner guests, see if they can help. | 我让尼娜查下晚宴名单 看能否帮上忙 |
[06:43] | The roommate is six-four. | 她的室友身高一米九 |
[06:44] | Well, there you go. | 这就对了嘛 |
[06:45] | Drunk big guy with a crush. | 坠入爱河的大个子喝个烂醉 |
[06:47] | That’s a country song with a bad ending. | 就像一首悲剧收场的乡村歌曲 |
[06:50] | Drives a blue Blazer. | 开着蓝色的开拓者车 |
[06:51] | I’ll get Roe to put out a finest message. | 我让罗伊去发布通告 |
[06:52] | Wait a second. Did you say blue Blazer? | 等一下 你刚刚说蓝色开拓者 |
[07:06] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[07:07] | He’s around the corner. | 他就在拐角 |
[07:19] | Kevin McMillan! | 凯文·麦克米伦 |
[07:26] | – I’ll 10-85 a slim jim. – No, no, no. | -我打电话找个撬棍 -不 不用 |
[07:27] | There’s no need for that. | 没必要 |
[07:32] | There you go. | 搞定 |
[07:38] | You Kevin McMillan? | 你是凯文·麦克米伦吗 |
[07:39] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -是的 -出来 |
[07:47] | Did you kill Mary Hansen? | 是你杀了玛丽·汉森吗 |
[07:50] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[07:51] | Did you kill her? | 是你杀了她吗 |
[07:53] | Mary’s dead? | 玛丽死了 |
[07:54] | Did you kill her? | 是你杀了她吗 |
[08:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:04] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[08:20] | If you can’t afford a lawyer, | 如果你没钱请律师 |
[08:21] | one will be provided for you, without cost you. | 我们可以帮你请一个 不用你花钱 |
[08:23] | Do you understand these rights as I’ve explained? | 我刚才陈述的那些权利你都听懂了吧 |
[08:25] | I would never hurt Mary. | 我绝不会伤害玛丽 |
[08:27] | Just answer the question. | 只需回答问题 |
[08:28] | Do you understand these rights | 我刚才陈述的那些权利 |
[08:30] | – as I’ve explained them? – Yeah. | -你都听懂了吗 -是的 |
[08:31] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[08:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:34] | Tell us about last night. | 说一下昨晚的事 |
[08:35] | I was… I was with my friend, | 我和朋友在一起 |
[08:37] | Joe… uh, Joe… Joe Williams. | 乔·威廉姆斯 |
[08:40] | And we… we went barhopping. | 然后我们去酒吧流连 |
[08:42] | I had some shots at Lucif’s, | 我在路西弗酒吧喝了几杯 |
[08:44] | and they hit me pretty hard and… | 就醉得很厉害了 |
[08:48] | and then Joe… Joe took my keys. | 然后乔 他拿了我的钥匙 |
[08:52] | That’s… that’s all I remember. | 我就记得这些 |
[08:54] | So Joe drives you home, parks the car. | 所以是乔把你载回家 停好了车 |
[08:56] | You remember getting out of the car? | 你有从车里出来过的印象吗 |
[08:57] | No. | 没有 |
[08:59] | What happened to her? | 她出什么事了 |
[09:00] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[09:01] | – But you’re sure she’s dead? – Yeah, we’re sure. | -但你们确定她死了吗 -是的 |
[09:09] | Roommate’s sticking to his story. | 室友仍坚持他的说法 |
[09:11] | He blacked out. We woke him up. | 他醉得失去意识 后被我们叫醒 |
[09:13] | No idea what happened in between. | 完全不记得在此之间发生的事 |
[09:15] | I took some blood off his hand, | 我提取了他手上的血渍 |
[09:17] | and it looks like it’s not Mary’s. | 似乎不是玛丽的 |
[09:18] | He could have cut it breaking that back window. | 他可能是在打破后窗时割伤的 |
[09:20] | I ran him through the system. | 我查了下系统 |
[09:22] | I pulled his sheriff’s department application. | 调出了他在治安处的申请表 |
[09:24] | No record. | 没有不良记录 |
[09:25] | He’s been a bailiff for three years. | 他做了三年法警 |
[09:27] | Before that, security at Macy’s | 在此之前 做过梅西百货的保安 |
[09:28] | and assistant manager at White Castle. | 和快餐连锁店的助理经理 |
[09:30] | Uh, how far back do you want to go? | 你还想怎么查 |
[09:32] | I think slider cook is far enough. | 查到这么多已经足够了 |
[09:34] | Run a blood tox so we can find out how drunk | 做个血液化验 看看他昨晚 |
[09:36] | he really was last night. | 喝得到底有多醉 |
[09:38] | He gave me a list | 他给我列了张 |
[09:39] | of Mary’s friends, some of their numbers, | 玛丽朋友的清单 一些她朋友的号码 |
[09:42] | plus the cell for Joe, | 还有乔的手机号 |
[09:43] | guy he was hanging out with last night. | 就是昨晚和他一起出去玩的人 |
[09:45] | I’ll start tracking these down. | 我马上开始查 |
[09:46] | I also have her cell, so I’ll cross-check the numbers. | 她的手机也在我这 能对号码做交叉核对 |
[09:48] | And see if this Joe knows how McMillan cut his hand. | 问问乔 麦克米伦是怎么割伤手的 |
[09:51] | Okay, I will do. | 好的 |
[09:52] | C.S.U. got an opinion on what caused the blunt-force trauma? | 取证科查出所用凶器是什么了吗 |
[09:55] | We’re looking for a weapon. | 还在找凶器 |
[09:56] | I got them checking dumpsters and drains | 以防万一 我让他们检查了 |
[09:58] | in a ten-block radius, just in case. | 方圆十个街区内的所有垃圾桶和下水道 |
[09:59] | Our perp comes through the back window, | 罪犯在午夜 |
[10:01] | first-floor apartment, middle of the night. | 从后窗进入底层公寓 |
[10:04] | Sex Crimes 101. | 典型的性侵犯案 |
[10:05] | Yeah, but M.E. hasn’t confirmed rape, Al. | 但法医还没确认是强奸 艾尔 |
[10:08] | So someone give me a motive. | 那总得给我个动机吧 |
[10:10] | Ah, before you change gears there, boss– | 在你改变想法之前 老板 |
[10:12] | that was my pal | 刚和我朋友通完话 |
[10:13] | worked with Mary Hansen at Legal Aid. | 他和玛丽·汉森都在法律援助所工作 |
[10:15] | Looks like one of her clients took a shine to her, | 好像其中一名客户看上她了 |
[10:17] | asked her out a couple of times. | 好几次都约她出去 |
[10:19] | She says she’s not interested. | 但她说没兴趣 |
[10:21] | Few days later, a guy shows up at her place | 几天之后 这家伙就凌晨两点 |
[10:23] | – at 2:00 in the morning to make his case. – What happened? | -出现在她家以表忠心 -后来呢 |
[10:25] | Freaked Mary out. | 把玛丽吓坏了 |
[10:26] | She asked her boss to reassign him to someone else. | 她要求老板为他重新安排律师 |
[10:28] | What was she defending him for? | 她为他辩护什么案子 |
[10:30] | Ah, thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会问呢 |
[10:32] | Guy was charged with attempted sexual assault. | 他被控企图性侵犯 |
[10:55] | Like those crescents. | 旋风腿啊 真不错 |
[10:56] | Good spin. | 转得漂亮 |
[10:58] | Yeah, it’s to help you generate power. | 这动作有助于发力 |
[11:01] | And you stay low. | 而且你重心很低 |
[11:03] | – That’s smart. – Thanks. | -够聪明 -谢了 |
[11:04] | Plus, you rack up points like that. | 你在场上用这招很有效 |
[11:06] | ’06, I saw Xenakis lose to Bashir. | 06年时 我看到泽纳克斯输给了巴希尔 |
[11:10] | Gave it away on points. | 净是白白送分数 |
[11:11] | Yeah, so you here for a session or what? | 你来这是要打一场还是怎样 |
[11:13] | Not really. | 倒也不是 |
[11:15] | Like to talk about Mary Hansen. | 想和你谈谈玛丽·汉森 |
[11:18] | That lawyer chick? | 那个律师小妞吗 |
[11:20] | Come on, you go to a girl’s house nowadays, | 拜托 到女孩家里作客 |
[11:22] | and it’s a like a federal crime or something. | 莫非还犯法吗 |
[11:25] | 2:00 in the morning, Frank. | 凌晨两点 弗兰克 |
[11:26] | Yeah, well, it’s romantic in the movies. | 这可是电影经典浪漫桥段 |
[11:28] | Except in the movies, it’s Hugh Grant. | 电影里是休·格兰特 |
[11:30] | And it’s still a little creepy. | 就算是他 也挺吓人的 |
[11:32] | She gave me mixed messages. | 她给我的答复很模糊 |
[11:34] | I was making sure. | 我不过是确认一下 |
[11:36] | How, by pounding on her door and cursing? | 怎样确认 冲上门去破口大骂吗 |
[11:39] | I get emotional. | 我有时很情绪化 |
[11:40] | Yeah, like when you got emotional with Annie Samit, | 就像那回你情绪来了 把安妮·萨米特的 |
[11:42] | when you broke her jaw? | 下巴打断一样吗 |
[11:43] | Hey, I never touched Mary Hansen. | 我没动过玛丽·汉森一根汗毛 |
[11:49] | What’s she saying? | 她都说了些什么 |
[11:51] | She’s not really saying much. | 她也没法多说什么 |
[11:53] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[11:56] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[11:58] | Someone knocked her head in last night. | 她昨晚被害了 |
[12:00] | Someone who could generate power. | 某个能”发力”的人 |
[12:03] | Well, it wasn’t me, okay? | 不是我 好吗 |
[12:07] | How you’d get your little raspberry up there, Frank? | 你额头上伤是怎么来的 弗兰克 |
[12:09] | I got caught with a roundhouse yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午打拳弄伤的 |
[12:12] | Anybody can verify that? | 有人能证明吗 |
[12:14] | About half the guys in this place. | 这里一半的人都可以 |
[12:16] | Anyone not an employee of yours? | 有不是你员工的吗 |
[12:18] | Look, I didn’t kill her. | 听着 我没有杀她 |
[12:20] | I thought she was cute, and I asked her out a couple of times. | 我觉得她很可爱 也约过她几次 |
[12:23] | Next thing I know, she quits my case, | 后来我只知道 她辞了我的案子 |
[12:25] | and leaves me to some moron who almost gets me sent away | 把我留给了个白痴 差点送我去监狱 |
[12:28] | for the rest of my life. | 度过余生 |
[12:30] | Yet here you are. | 你这不好好的 |
[12:32] | Two years probation. | 两年的缓刑 |
[12:35] | Try St. Bartholomew’s ER. | 去问问圣巴特罗明医院的急诊室 |
[12:37] | I was there all night last night. | 昨天整晚我都在那里 |
[12:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:44] | I’m investigating a cold case, | 我在调查一起悬案 |
[12:46] | the murder of a young girl, Rachel Wells. | 一名叫瑞秋·威尔斯的女孩的谋杀案 |
[12:48] | And I’m wondering, if a convenience store sells alcohol, | 我想知道如果便利商店卖酒的话 |
[12:50] | are they required to provide a list of employees | 他们需要向州立酒类管理局 |
[12:52] | to the State Liquor Authority? | 提供员工名单吗 |
[12:55] | They are! | 需要 |
[12:56] | Okay, can-can you look something up for me from 1984? | 好的 你能帮我查一下1984年的资料吗 |
[13:02] | No, I understand. | 不 我了解 |
[13:03] | If you don’t keep records that long, you don’t keep them. | 如果你没那么久以前的记录 就是没有 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | Thank you very much. | 非常感激 |
[13:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:17] | Your grandmother said you went swimming every day. | 你奶奶说你每天都去游泳啊 |
[13:19] | Not every day, but a lot of… | 没有每天啦 但很多… |
[13:35] | Where are Rachel’s things? | 瑞秋的东西去哪了 |
[13:39] | Where’s all of our stuff? | 我们的东西呢 |
[13:41] | I thought a… a fresh start to the school year | 我觉得… 新的学年 新的开始 |
[13:45] | would be a good thing. | 这样挺好的 |
[13:50] | The sweater. | 那件毛衣 |
[13:52] | The blue sweater. | 蓝色那件 |
[13:54] | Our pencil collection. | 我们收集的铅笔 |
[13:57] | The unicorn from the fair. | 市集买来的独角兽 |
[13:59] | Those were both of ours. | 那些都是我们俩个的 |
[14:02] | M-maybe we should go make dinner. | 也许我们该去做晚饭了 |
[14:07] | How about grilled cheese? | 吃烤奶酪好吗 |
[14:09] | I don’t want grilled cheese, Mom! | 我不要烤奶酪 妈妈 |
[14:11] | I want all of our stuff back. | 我要我们以前的东西 |
[14:14] | – I’m sorry, honey. – No! | -我很抱歉 亲爱的 -不要 |
[14:33] | We really appreciate you coming in, | 我们很感激你能来 |
[14:35] | – Mr. Williams. – Oh, Joe, please. | -威廉姆斯先生 -叫我乔吧 |
[14:38] | Uh, I was in the neighborhood. | 那时我人在附近 |
[14:43] | Just so horrible, | 真是可怕 |
[14:45] | what happened to Mary. | 玛丽的悲剧 |
[14:47] | When I came to the dinner party, she seemed really happy. | 我去晚宴时 她看起来很开心 |
[14:52] | No, we were told that, um, | 我们听说 |
[14:55] | that you were out with Kevin McMillan last night. | 昨晚你和凯文·麦克米伦在一起 |
[14:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:58] | From when to when? | 几点到几点 |
[15:00] | 7:30 to– | 七点半到… |
[15:02] | I don’t know– about 11:00. | 我不知道 大概十一点吧 |
[15:05] | Kevin and I wanted to watch the Giants game, | 我和凯文想去看巨人队的比赛 |
[15:08] | have a few drinks. | 喝点小酒 |
[15:09] | We started at Art’s. | 我们先去了艺术酒吧 |
[15:11] | The HD was messed up, | 那里的高清屏幕烂透了 |
[15:12] | so we moved over to Lucif’s. | 所以我们换场去了路西弗 |
[15:14] | How many drinks did Kevin have, would you say? | 你估计凯文喝了多少酒 |
[15:17] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[15:19] | Uh, I had three beers. | 我喝了三杯啤酒 |
[15:21] | He definitely had more than that. | 他肯定喝的比我多 |
[15:22] | He was pretty drunk. | 酩酊大醉的 |
[15:23] | Do you know how he cut his hand? | 你知道他的手是怎么割伤的吗 |
[15:25] | Yeah. He smashed a glass down on the table | 知道 小马队在第四节射门得分后 |
[15:27] | after the Colts scored that field goal in the fourth. | 他拿着酒杯往桌上一砸 |
[15:30] | Kind of exploded. | 碎片四溅飞射 |
[15:33] | Did Kevin talk about Mary last night? | 凯文昨晚提到玛丽了吗 |
[15:36] | No. | 没有 |
[15:36] | How about before that? | 那以前提过吗 |
[15:38] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:40] | You guys have the wrong idea if you think | 如果你们觉得凯文和这案子有关 |
[15:42] | Kevin had anything to do with this. | 那你们肯定是弄错了 |
[15:45] | Okay, um, well, do you have any idea who might have? | 好吧 那你觉得谁有关系呢 |
[15:51] | Look, maybe this is nothing, | 也许这事无关 |
[15:53] | but Mary was joking that she’d signed up | 但玛丽曾开玩笑说 |
[15:54] | for some sort of dating service online. | 她注册过交友网站 |
[15:58] | I didn’t think it was a great idea, | 我觉得这样不好 |
[16:00] | but she said she had seen a few guys already, | 但她说已经约过几个男的 |
[16:03] | she said they were nice. | 觉得还不错 |
[16:05] | Do you have any idea what service? | 网站叫什么名字 还记得吗 |
[16:09] | New York… Connect. | 纽约 联谊 |
[16:11] | Connections? | 还是同城 |
[16:12] | Well, do you happen to remember any of the names of the guys? | 那你知道和她约会的人的名字吗 |
[16:15] | There was an Adam. | 有个叫亚当的 |
[16:17] | And a… Julian something. | 有个叫朱利安什么的 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉记不清了 |
[16:22] | No, no, that-that’s very helpful. | 没有 没有 已经很好了 |
[16:24] | I flamed out on my Legal Aid lead. | 事务所那边我已经没得查了 |
[16:26] | Still, going to the house of a woman | 半夜跑到还不怎么熟的 |
[16:28] | you don’t really know and asking her out, | 女孩家里 约她出去 |
[16:30] | it’s a little creepy, no matter what. | 不管怎么说都挺怪的 |
[16:32] | Even if it’s creepy, dude’s got an airtight alibi. | 怪归怪 那家伙有确凿的不在场证明 |
[16:34] | He was getting stitches at an ER in the Bronx. | 当时他在布朗克斯的某家医院里缝针呢 |
[16:36] | So that’s strike one. | 那这是我们一击不中了 |
[16:37] | Strike two: tox screen came in on the roommate– Kevin. | 还有二击不中 凯文的血检结果出来了 |
[16:41] | Given his blood alcohol level this morning, | 从他那天早上的血液酒精含量来看 |
[16:44] | he was more likely to die of alcohol poisoning | 他完全可能死于酒精中毒 |
[16:46] | than to walk all the way to the apartment, | 不可能有能力走回公寓 |
[16:48] | kill Mary Hansen, and walk back to his car. | 杀害玛丽·汉森 再走回车里 |
[16:50] | Well, you want me to, uh, lay a weak bunt towards third? | 那三击是不是保险点 来个弱短打 |
[16:53] | Re-canvass the neighborhood, | 再回去查查现场 |
[16:54] | see if we missed someone? | 看附近有没有漏掉的线索 |
[16:56] | I’d go to the opposite field. | 还是去外野看看吧 |
[16:58] | Bring up all the open sex crimes in the area, | 查查那片地区的性侵犯案 |
[17:00] | see if we can find a pattern, match the shoe print. | 看能否找到和现场的脚印相符的图样 |
[17:03] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 完全说不通啊 |
[17:05] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | Okay, I’m looking at CSU’s sketch of the crime scene, | 我在看现场勘查组做的现场图 |
[17:09] | and based on the angle from the hole in the window to the latch | 看图上窗户破洞和插销之间的角度 |
[17:11] | and then what they wrote here for the distance between them, | 按照他们记录的距离 |
[17:15] | the suspect would’ve had to have arms made of rubber to reach it. | 嫌犯怕是得有个路飞一样得胳膊才够得着吧 |
[17:18] | This must be a typo. | 肯定是笔误 |
[17:19] | Gonna have to go back. | 得退回去重做 |
[17:37] | Blunt-force trauma? | 钝器击打致死吗 |
[17:42] | Looks like, uh, maybe sexual assault. | 可能有性侵犯 |
[18:04] | There were soap stains on the floor. | 地上有肥皂印 |
[18:09] | And a dish towel by the door. | 门边还有条洗碗巾 |
[18:16] | She was interrupted. | 她当时在忙 |
[18:18] | What? | 什么 |
[18:19] | Mary was washing the dishes when someone knocked on the door. | 有人敲门时 玛丽正在洗碗 |
[18:21] | Her hands were wet; she wiped them off as she went to answer it. | 她手正湿着 边擦手边去开门 |
[18:25] | That forced entry was all staged to throw us off | 强行闯入是故意做给我们看的假象 |
[18:29] | Mary knew her killer. | 玛丽认识凶手 |
[18:31] | And whoever it was, | 不管是谁 |
[18:32] | she trusted them enough to let them walk right in the front door. | 那人绝对可以大摇大摆从前门进来 |
[18:48] | I have been on a list | 我在排查乔提供的 |
[18:48] | Joe gave me of all of Mary’s friends. | 玛丽的朋友名单 |
[18:50] | I’m running background checks. | 在查他们的背景 |
[18:51] | What about the subpoena for her phone records? | 她的电话记录调到了没 |
[18:53] | Still waiting. I’ll cross-check his list | 还没 拿到之后 我会把名单 |
[18:55] | against those numbers when I get it. | 和电话记录做交叉对比 |
[18:56] | Okay, did you get any input | 好 发现她尸体的那个朋友 |
[18:57] | from the friend who found the body? | 那里有线索吗 |
[18:59] | I’m gonna talk to her again, | 我再去找她谈谈 |
[19:00] | ’cause, given what she’s been through, | 从她的经历看来 |
[19:02] | – I thought I might not get full focus over the phone. – Yeah. | -只看电话记录估计不够 -对 |
[19:05] | CCS got Mary’s laptop working. | 技术组把玛丽的笔记本恢复了 |
[19:07] | They’re doing a complete forensic analysis. | 他们正在做全面法检 |
[19:09] | They find any evidence of an online boyfriend, | 有网恋男友的线索吗 |
[19:11] | any weird PDFs that say “I’m coming to get you”? | 比如写着”我来找你了”的可疑文件 |
[19:14] | No, but this might mean something. | 没有 但有点别的线索 |
[19:17] | Her browser history showed a search 12 a.m. | 她的浏览器记录显示在凌晨十二点 |
[19:20] | of the Fordham University Sociology Department. | 搜索过福德汉姆大学社会学系 |
[19:23] | Six minutes later, she sent an e-mail | 六分钟后 她给凯文·麦克米伦 |
[19:25] | to Kevin McMillian saying, | 发了封电子邮件说 |
[19:27] | “I need to talk to you ASAP. | “我想尽快和你谈谈” |
[19:29] | Find me before you go to work.” | “上班前来找我” |
[19:31] | Now, look, I know we’re moving off the roommate, | 我知道我们已查过室友了 |
[19:34] | but it’s fishy that he didn’t even mention it. | 但他对此缄口不言挺怪的吧 |
[19:36] | We woke him up and then he came back to the office with us. | 我们一把他叫醒就带到警局来了 |
[19:40] | He never had a chance to check his e-mails. | 他根本没空查邮件 |
[19:43] | And he’s still in the conference room. | 现在他还在会议室呢 |
[19:44] | Go see if he knows what she was going to say. | 去问问他知不知道是什么事 |
[19:47] | Call Nina, and give her a heads up. | 打电话通知尼娜一声 |
[20:01] | Hi. These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[20:02] | I was gonna bring them to you. | 我正要给你送过去呢 |
[20:03] | They spilled out onto the counter, | 文件把桌子都铺满了 |
[20:05] | I had to put them together a bit. | 我就把它们合成一摞 |
[20:06] | – May be out of order. – Thanks. | -可能次序不对 -谢谢 |
[20:09] | You doing some research, huh? | 你在做调研啊 |
[20:12] | Yeah, convenience stores around Syracuse? | 锡拉丘兹的便利店 |
[20:16] | I’m just saying, | 我是说 |
[20:16] | my uncle is a bigwig at EasyMart, | 我叔叔是便宜购超市的高管 |
[20:20] | need help with anything. | 需要帮忙的话告诉我 |
[20:22] | Well, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks. | 我会记着的 谢了 |
[20:27] | I don’t know what Mary wanted to talk to Kevin about. | 我不知道玛丽想和凯文说什么 |
[20:29] | He didn’t know? | 他也不知道吗 |
[20:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:31] | How about Fordham University? | 她和福德汉姆大学有什么关系 |
[20:33] | Does that mean anything to you? | 能想起来什么事吗 |
[20:34] | Fordham. | 福德汉姆 |
[20:35] | Yeah, she was all over the Sociology Department Web site. | 她常看社会学系的网页 |
[20:39] | You got any idea what she was looking for? | 你知道她在找什么吗 |
[20:41] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[20:43] | But that’s funny. | 不过巧的是 |
[20:44] | There was a thing at the party last night about Fordham. | 那晚的聚会有个关于福德汉姆的小插曲 |
[20:47] | Really? What kind of thing? | 是吗 什么样的插曲 |
[20:49] | When Joe Williams came in, | 乔·威廉姆斯来的时候 |
[20:51] | Mary introduced him, | 玛丽把他介绍给大家 |
[20:52] | said he was studying sociology at Fordham | 说他在福德汉姆修社会学 |
[20:55] | and doing research at the courthouse | 现在在法庭 |
[20:57] | on criminal trials and sentencing. | 做关于刑审的学习和研究 |
[21:00] | One of Mary’s other friends works in the prison system. | 玛丽有个朋友在监狱工作 |
[21:03] | He started asking Joe questions, and Joe got… | 他问了乔一些问题 乔感觉有点 |
[21:07] | defensive, i guess is the best way to put it. | 遮遮掩掩的 如果这么说合适的话 |
[21:09] | What kind of questions was he asking him? | 他问了些什么问题 |
[21:12] | Just about Joe’s research | 就是问乔在研究什么 |
[21:14] | and-and if he’d been to some conference in New Jersey. | 是不是去新泽西开过什么会 |
[21:17] | I did think it was a little weird at the time, | 开始我也觉得怪怪的 |
[21:19] | but, I mean, Joe looked like he’d been drinking | 但乔看起来醉醺醺的 |
[21:22] | and Mary changed the subject, so… | 而玛丽又转了话题 所以 |
[21:25] | Okay, what did Joe do? | 乔做过些什么事 |
[21:26] | He hung around for a few minutes, and then he took off. | 他闲荡了一会 然后就离开了 |
[21:31] | Okay, thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:33] | I didn’t volunteer anything. | 我没提过任何事 |
[21:35] | Roe asked what you’re up to, | 罗伊问起你在查什么 |
[21:36] | and I dodged it, so? | 但我回避了他的问题 怎么了 |
[21:37] | So now he wants to help? | 而现在他想帮忙了吗 |
[21:39] | Nothing wrong with that; he’s a good detective. | 那没什么不好的 他是个好警探 |
[21:41] | Yeah, Joe Williams. | 乔·威廉姆斯 |
[21:43] | Maybe he goes by Joseph. | 他全名可能是乔瑟夫 |
[21:45] | Why are we circling back around to Joe Williams? | 我们怎么又回到乔·威廉姆斯身上了 |
[21:47] | Apparently, he acted strangely | 很显然 是因为他在 |
[21:48] | at Mary Hansen’s dinner party the night before. | 玛丽的晚餐聚会上的举止很奇怪 |
[21:51] | I’ve talked to every sociology subsection. | 我问过社会学系所有办公室 |
[21:54] | There is nobody at the Fordham University Sociology Department, | 在福特汉姆大学社会学系 无论是研究生 |
[21:57] | graduate or undergraduate, named Joe Williams. | 还是大学生 都没一个叫乔·威廉姆斯的 |
[22:01] | So he lied about his resume. | 他的个人简历有假 |
[22:03] | Crazy thing to kill over. | 也有可能为此大开杀戒 |
[22:04] | And it wasn’t a sex thing, | 而且这案子与性无关 |
[22:05] | ’cause the M.E. can’t find any sign of an assault. | 法医没有找到任何性侵犯的痕迹 |
[22:07] | Looks like that was a setup, too. | 看来那也是为了转移视线 |
[22:09] | What I don’t get is, | 我搞不懂的是 |
[22:10] | the guy came in here on his own accord to talk to us. | 这人自己来这里跟我们谈话 |
[22:13] | Why take that risk? | 何必冒这个险呢 |
[22:16] | Wait a minute, you guys have the wrong idea | 等等 如果你们觉得凯文和这案子有关 |
[22:18] | if you think Kevin could’ve had anything to do with this. | 那你们肯定是弄错了 |
[22:22] | Well, do you have any idea who might have? | 那你觉得谁有关系呢 |
[22:24] | He thought he was just coming in for a routine interview, right? | 他以为他只是来做循例笔录的 对吧 |
[22:28] | And when he realized his fake break-in hadn’t worked | 结果他发现他伪造的非法入侵没有奏效 |
[22:30] | and we were on to other leads, he panicked. | 而我们还有了其他线索 他就慌了 |
[22:33] | Look, maybe it’s nothing, but Mary was joking | 可能这没什么 但玛丽曾开玩笑说 |
[22:36] | about signing up for an online dating service… | 她注册过交友网站 |
[22:41] | He made it all up. | 那都是他编的 |
[22:42] | Do you have any idea what service? | 你知道是什么机构吗 |
[22:45] | It was New York… Connect. | 是纽约 联谊 |
[22:47] | New York. | 纽约 |
[22:51] | Connect. | 联谊 |
[22:54] | The online dating service, the names… | 交友网站 他给的名字 |
[22:57] | There was an Adam, Julian… | 有个叫亚当 还有个朱利安 |
[22:59] | He got it all off the walls. | 都是他从墙上看到的 |
[23:02] | We got this guy’s address? | 我们有这家伙的地址吗 |
[23:03] | No. I got his cell from the vic’s roommate. | 没有 但我在被害人室友那里要了电话 |
[23:06] | Uh, but that was the only contact info he had. | 不过那是联系他的唯一方式了 |
[23:08] | Williams gave me his address when I interviewed him. | 我跟威廉姆斯谈话的时候他给过我地址 |
[23:10] | But it was bogus. I already checked it. | 不过是假的 我早就查过了 |
[23:12] | He had a gym tag on his keys. | 他钥匙上有一个健身房的标志 |
[23:14] | I couldn’t see the name of the gym, | 我看不到健身房的名字 |
[23:15] | but it had a, a barbell on it. | 但那上面画了个杠铃 |
[23:18] | Leverage Gym. | 杠杆健身房 |
[23:21] | Do you work out there? | 你在那里健身吗 |
[23:23] | I took a spin class. | 我在那里练过骑车 |
[23:25] | Once. | 就一次 |
[23:26] | Mike, take Nina and get on it. | 迈克 跟尼娜一起去查查 |
[23:28] | Maybe they know where he lives | 可能他们知道他住哪里 |
[23:29] | or we can canvass, find him nearby. | 或者我们能四处问问 在那附近找到他 |
[23:31] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[23:36] | You wait right there for us, sir. | 先生 你就等在这里 |
[23:37] | Clear! | 安全 |
[23:39] | Clear! | 安全 |
[23:41] | Clear. | 安全 |
[23:44] | Clear. | 安全 |
[23:46] | Joe was subletting from the Braunsteins. | 这里是乔从布朗斯坦夫妇那里转租来的 |
[23:49] | Y-Yeah. Can you tell us something about Mr. Williams? | 你能跟我们说点威廉姆斯先生的事吗 |
[23:51] | Yeah, sure. He paid in cash. | 好的 他用现金结账 |
[23:53] | Gave a big security deposit. | 付了很大一笔保证金 |
[23:54] | Certainly hasn’t been any trouble. | 没惹过什么麻烦 |
[23:56] | Looks like he was leaving in a hurry. | 看来他是匆忙离开的 |
[23:58] | And this… | 而这个 |
[24:00] | is consistent with the fabric | 与我在犯罪现场的后窗 |
[24:02] | I found by the back window at the crime scene. | 找到的布料一致 |
[24:04] | Oh, whoa. Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[24:06] | And that is the shape of the piece that is missing. | 还有这里破了个洞 |
[24:09] | I’ll call CSU. | 我通知现场调查组 |
[24:12] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[24:16] | Yeah, this is Detective Costello. | 我是科斯特洛警探 |
[24:17] | I need an a run… Yeah, prints, DNA. | 我需要你们查 对 指纹和DNA |
[24:20] | I’m trying to locate a suspect ASAP. | 我要尽快找出一个嫌疑犯 |
[24:22] | Joe Williams. | 乔·威廉姆斯 |
[24:23] | Consider armed and dangerous. | 可能携带枪支 是危险人物 |
[24:33] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[24:34] | Owner of the gun range says Joe’s been coming in | 靶场老板说乔最近几个月 |
[24:37] | two to three times a week the last couple of months. | 每周都要去两三次 |
[24:39] | Any particular reason? Or was it just a general love of bullets? | 有特殊原因吗 或只是酷爱打靶 |
[24:41] | Nah, just to practice, as far as he knew. | 据他所知 是为了练习 |
[24:44] | And rented guns, not always the same kind. | 而且他外借枪械 都不是同一型号的 |
[24:46] | Can we lift prints? | 我们能提取指纹吗 |
[24:47] | No, this guy doesn’t keep records of who rents what when. | 不能 那家伙什么都不记录 |
[24:50] | They got like a hundred rentals. | 他们大概有上百件枪械在外租 |
[24:51] | All right. Well, let’s just chase that goose later, | 好吧 我们晚点再查那边的事 |
[24:54] | let’s see what we get here. | 先看看这里有什么线索 |
[24:55] | – I found his application. – Thanks. | -找到他的申请单了 -谢了 |
[24:57] | Ah, it’s the same bogus address he gave me at the precinct. | 跟他在警局给我的假地址是同一个 |
[24:59] | Great. You run a credit check? | 很好 是你负责信用核查吗 |
[25:01] | Like I said, he gave a really big cash security deposit. | 正如我之前所言 他付了一大笔保证金 |
[25:04] | Well, what else can you tell us about him? | 你还能跟我们说点他的事吗 |
[25:05] | What did he do during the day? | 他白天都做些什么 |
[25:06] | Did he mention family? | 他提到过自己的家庭吗 |
[25:07] | I don’t know what he did during the day. | 我不知道他白天都做些什么 |
[25:09] | He was never around. | 他很少出现 |
[25:10] | – Well, did he ever bring anybody over? – Not that I saw. | -他带过人回家吗 -我没见过 |
[25:13] | – Did he get any packages, or deliveries? – No. | -他收到过包裹或快递吗 -没有 |
[25:15] | Okay, so, he likes sports. | 好吧 他喜欢运动 |
[25:18] | Sure. | 是的 |
[25:19] | – Any particular team? – Buffalo. | -有特别喜欢的队伍吗 -布法罗队 |
[25:22] | So we think Joe Williams is from Buffalo. | 我们认为乔·威廉姆斯是从布法罗来的 |
[25:24] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:25] | I’ll talk to local up there, see what they know. | 我和当地警局联系一下 看能有何发现 |
[25:27] | Well, how ’bout we take another run at Kevin McMillan, | 我们可以再找一趟凯文·麦克米伦 |
[25:29] | to press him about his buddy? | 让他谈谈这位好兄弟 |
[25:31] | Way ahead of you. | 早办了 |
[25:32] | Carrie and Roe are on their way to | 凯莉和罗伊已经动身 |
[25:33] | the courthouse to talk to him right now. | 去地方法院找他了 |
[25:35] | You know, this guy really worries me, Al. | 这家伙让我不安 艾尔 |
[25:36] | He’s a loner, he’s created this whole new identity for himself. | 离群索居 身份造假 |
[25:39] | I think he’s got a plan. | 我觉得他有预谋 |
[25:40] | Which Mary Hansen interrupted. | 但却受到了玛丽·汉森的阻挠 |
[25:42] | Yeah, well, I-I don’t, I don’t think he’s done. | 没错 我觉得他还没有罢手 |
[25:44] | Because Joe was taking target practice. | 乔一直在练习射击 |
[25:50] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[25:51] | Can I stop you? | 我能拒绝吗 |
[25:52] | I guess not technically. | 理论上说不行 |
[25:54] | I mean, you could choose not to answer, | 我是说 你可以选择不回答 |
[25:55] | which will make foran awkward conversation… | 最多是扫了我的兴 |
[25:57] | Go ahead, Roe. Knock yourself out. | 问吧 罗伊 但说无妨 |
[26:01] | Everything? | 什么都能问吗 |
[26:02] | Like, everything in your life, huh? | 包括你的个人生活 行吗 |
[26:03] | Okay. No. Not everything. | 好吧 不是所有事 |
[26:06] | I mean, up until I was eight, | 我的意思是 八岁之前 |
[26:08] | I had a pretty, I had a pretty good memory. | 我的记忆完美无缺 |
[26:10] | You know, my mom would joke that I was like flypaper, | 你知道 我妈妈总笑我像个捕蝇纸 |
[26:13] | things would stick without me really paying attention, | 不动脑子 什么都记 |
[26:15] | and, uh… one day I, uh… | 然后 有一天 |
[26:18] | What? One day you what? | 怎么 有一天怎么了 |
[26:21] | Well, one day I just started.. paying attention. | 有一天 我开始用脑选择 |
[26:25] | And since then, everything, yeah. | 那之后的事 都能问 |
[26:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | Why would Joe, if that’s his name, | 为什么乔 假设这是他名字 |
[26:33] | why would he want to kill Mary? | 要杀了玛丽呢 |
[26:36] | We don’t know, Kevin. | 我们不知道 凯文 |
[26:37] | We’re hoping you could tell us. | 还盼着你能告诉我们呢 |
[26:39] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:41] | I mean, as far as I know, | 据我所知 |
[26:42] | the only interaction they had was when I was there. | 他们唯一一次有接触时 我也在场 |
[26:46] | I mean, he came over to the house for a game, | 我是说 要么他来家里玩游戏 |
[26:49] | or he would pick me up when we’d go drinking. | 要么接我去喝酒 |
[26:50] | Was Joe interested in Mary? | 乔对玛丽有兴趣吗 |
[26:52] | They ever fight about anything? | 他们有过争执吗 |
[26:54] | No. Never. | 从来没有过 |
[26:55] | He borrow money from her? | 他向她借过钱吗 |
[26:56] | She was a Legal Aid lawyer. | 她是个法律援助律师 |
[26:58] | She didn’t have any money. | 没钱可借 |
[26:59] | How’d you meet him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[27:00] | Coffee shop down the street. | 在街上的咖啡馆里 |
[27:02] | I was in line. | 我正在排队 |
[27:04] | He gave me that story about being a college student | 他说自己是个大学生 |
[27:07] | needing to do research. | 需要做一个调查 |
[27:08] | – On sentencing. – Yeah. | -有关量刑标准 -没错 |
[27:10] | He asked if he could interview me, | 他问能不能采访我 |
[27:11] | if I’d introduce him to some people. | 或者向他介绍其他人 |
[27:14] | And that’s it? | 就这样 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[27:18] | He’d come hang out at the courthouse, sit in on trials. | 他时常来法院走动 列席审判 |
[27:20] | Talk to me and the other guys about, you know, | 跟我和其他人聊天 关于 |
[27:23] | the trials we’d seen, and how the courthouse worked. | 如何审理案件 法院的工作流程 |
[27:25] | Why are you cleaning out your locker? | 为什么要清空柜子 |
[27:27] | I figured I’d take a couple days off. | 我觉得自己需要休息几天 |
[27:29] | You know, the whole thing… | 你知道 出了这事 |
[27:32] | I let her down. | 我让她失望了 |
[27:34] | I was supposed to protect her, | 我本该保护她 |
[27:36] | and I didn’t. | 但我没做到 |
[27:38] | I’m having a hard time letting that go. | 我需要时间慢慢消化 |
[27:43] | He’s from Buffalo. | 他来自布法罗 |
[27:44] | And his name is actually Joe Williams. | 他的确叫乔·威廉姆斯 |
[27:46] | No felonies. | 无重罪记录 |
[27:47] | Just a D.W.I. and a misdemeanor assault. | 只有一次酒后驾车和一次轻罪攻击 |
[27:50] | But he didn’t do any time. | 但他没服过刑 |
[27:51] | D.A. cut him some slack ’cause of a family situation. | 地方检察官考虑到他的家庭情况减了他的刑 |
[27:54] | Which was what? | 什么家庭情况 |
[27:54] | His father and brother were killed | 他的爸爸和哥哥在一次 |
[27:56] | in a factory explosion at, uh… what is it? | 工厂爆炸中丧生 叫什么… |
[27:59] | Donner Paints. | 唐纳油漆 |
[28:01] | Big outlet up in Buffalo. | 布法罗的出口龙头 |
[28:02] | How long ago? | 什么时候的事 |
[28:04] | Little over two years. | 有两年多了 |
[28:05] | According to the cops, this guy, | 据当地警方说 这位 |
[28:06] | Reginald Donner, ran a bad plant. | 雷金纳德·唐纳 工厂开得很不负责 |
[28:08] | No inspections, chemicals exposed to open air, | 从不定期检查 化学废料直接排入空气 |
[28:10] | employees with no training. | 工人也没经过培训 |
[28:12] | So, you know, | 所以 你知道 |
[28:13] | these guys complained, he just ignored them. | 他完全无视大家的抱怨 |
[28:15] | So when the fire broke out, you know, nobody was surprised. | 所以爆炸的时候 没人感到惊讶 |
[28:18] | Eight people died, a bunch of others injured. | 八人死亡 一大群人受伤 |
[28:20] | Mary Hansen have any connection to Donner Paints? | 玛丽·汉森跟唐纳油漆有关系吗 |
[28:22] | Not that I could find. | 目前没发现 |
[28:24] | Okay, so his family dies and he just goes loco? | 好吧 所以家破人亡 他也疯了 |
[28:28] | Reginald Donner was charged with multiple counts | 雷金纳德·唐纳受过多项指控 |
[28:31] | of involuntary manslaughter, criminal negligence, | 包括过失杀人和疏忽犯罪 |
[28:34] | but he got a really nice deal: | 但他判得很轻 |
[28:36] | two year sentence and a fine. | 只有两年刑期和一笔罚款 |
[28:49] | I saw a schedule at the courthouse. | 我在法院见过一份行事历 |
[28:52] | His official sentencing hearing, it’s today. | 他的官方裁前听审 就在今天 |
[28:55] | What time? It didn’t say. | 什么时候 上面没写 |
[28:56] | Call them. | 打电话问 |
[28:57] | Mary Hansen died ’cause she found out | 玛丽·汉森被杀是因为 |
[28:59] | he was lying about who he was. | 她发现他在说谎 |
[29:00] | And he thought she might mess up his plan. | 他觉得她会坏事 |
[29:02] | Joe Williams got close to Kevin | 乔·威廉姆斯故意接近凯文 |
[29:04] | so he could have easy access to the courthouse. | 这样就能随意进入法院 |
[29:06] | Hell, he can walk right up to Reginald Donner | 该死 他直接跑到雷金纳德·唐纳面前 |
[29:08] | and no one’s gonna stop him. | 都不会有人阻止 |
[29:10] | He was hanging out at a gun range. | 他在做射击练习 |
[29:12] | I doubt he’s bringing Donner a cake with a file in it. | 我怀疑他想请唐纳吃子弹 |
[29:14] | The hes scheduled for right after lunch. | 法院说定在午饭之后 |
[29:15] | Well, they’re about to have a shooting. | 他们要碰上枪击案了 |
[29:17] | They need to shut that place down. | 需要马上封锁现场 |
[29:26] | We’re not here to step on your toes. | 我们不是来砸场子的 |
[29:27] | Well, how do you expect me to feel | 两个皇后区凶杀调查组探员 |
[29:29] | when two Queens detectives show up out of the blue | 突然莫名其妙来到我这 跟我说 |
[29:32] | and tell me that security for one of my defendants | 被告的安保有瑕疵 |
[29:34] | might be compromised? | 你们说 我会怎么想 |
[29:36] | Like a concerned law enforcement officer | 那你就该做个配合阻止 |
[29:37] | who wants to keep a crime from happening. | 犯罪事件发生的执法人员 |
[29:39] | – What’s your name again? – Carrie Wells. | -你叫什么来着 -凯莉·威尔斯 |
[29:41] | And yours is Court Officer-Captain Lou Kestler. | 而你是庭警队队长卢·凯斯特勒 |
[29:43] | So if it’s about number of letters… you win. | 如果要比名字长短的话…你赢了 |
[29:45] | All we’re suggesting is that | 我们希望你能增加 |
[29:47] | you take some additional precautions to protect Mr. Donner, | 额外的安保措施来保护唐纳先生 |
[29:50] | just in case we’re right. | 以防我们是对的 |
[29:51] | I just installed all-new metal detectors. | 这里刚刚安装了全新的金属探测器 |
[29:53] | Advanced phase, state of the art. | 相当先进 堪称当代最佳利器 |
[29:55] | It is practically impossible | 想把枪带进我的大楼 |
[29:57] | to get a gun inside my building. | 几乎是不可能的 |
[29:58] | How’s your guy going to kill that CEO, | 你们口中这厮打算怎么杀他 |
[30:00] | hit him on the head with a fire extinguisher? | 用灭火器爆他的头吗 |
[30:02] | Practically impossible doesn’t mean impossible… | 几乎不可能 不等于不可能 |
[30:07] | What if you don’t need to get a gun inside the building? | 如果他不需要把枪带进大楼呢 |
[30:09] | I mean, what if the gun he needs is already inside the building? | 如果他用的枪早就在大楼里了 |
[30:12] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[30:14] | That’s why Joe cozied up to Kevin. | 这就是乔迎合凯文的原因 |
[30:15] | It wasn’t just about getting into the courthouse. | 不光是为了能够进入法庭 |
[30:17] | It’s because Kevin already has a gun inside the building. | 要知道 凯文在大楼里可有把现成的枪 |
[30:20] | If Williams made a copy of Kevin’s safe key | 如果威廉姆斯配了凯文的钥匙 |
[30:23] | that night when he was passed out… | 趁着他醉酒的那晚… |
[30:25] | For now, you’re accusing | 看来现在你们是在指责 |
[30:27] | one of my court officers of incompetence. | 我手下的庭警失职了 |
[30:28] | Don’t you think we should just check | 你不觉得我们应该检查下 |
[30:29] | Kevin McMillan’s locker, just to be sure? | 凯文·麦克米伦的锁柜 以防万一吗 |
[30:32] | Oh, come on. | 走吧 |
[30:33] | Just think how satisfying it’ll be when you’re right. | 想想看 如果你是对的 你会多开心 |
[30:37] | What’s wrong with you? | 你犯什么毛病啊 |
[30:38] | What are you talking about? It worked, didn’t it? | 说什么呢 这招挺管用 不是吗 |
[30:40] | Why don’t you just shoot him? | 还不如一枪打死他来的利索呢 |
[30:43] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这根本证明不了什么 |
[30:44] | He could have taken it home with him. | 他可能是把枪带回了家 |
[30:46] | – He didn’t. – How do you know? | -他没有 -你怎么知道 |
[30:51] | Because I know. | 我就是知道 |
[30:56] | Al, I think he’s got a uniform. | 他搞到了一套制服 |
[30:57] | That’s an empty hanger in a dry cleaning bag. | 那只是干洗袋里的一个空衣架 |
[30:59] | I don’t know how that proves anything. | 我不明白这能说明什么 |
[31:01] | She’s right. We need to secure your defendant | 她说得对 我们要保护被告 |
[31:03] | and search this courthouse immediately. | 立刻搜查法院 |
[31:05] | Based on what? | 凭什么 |
[31:07] | An empty hanger? | 就凭一个空衣架 |
[31:09] | I am committed to the security of everyone in this building, | 我要对大楼里每个人的安全负责 |
[31:11] | but I’m getting a little tired of all… | 我现在已经厌倦了你们的… |
[31:13] | So he has a gun and he’s dressed like a Court Officer. | 他有枪 还换上了庭警的衣服 |
[31:18] | Okay. I’ll begin an evacuation and search. | 好 我去下令疏散人员并着手搜查 |
[31:21] | I think that’s a wonderful idea. Minimize the chaos. | 好主意 这样可以减少人员混乱 |
[31:24] | Where is Mr. Donner? | 唐纳先生在哪 |
[31:25] | Prisoners’ holding area, lower level one. | 罪犯待运区 地下一层 |
[31:26] | – We have him secured. – Keep him there. | -我们要保证他的安全 -让他待在那 |
[31:28] | We need to find this guy. Thank you, Captain. | 我们要找到那个家伙 谢谢你 队长 |
[31:31] | Admirable self-control. | 令人钦佩的自控力啊 |
[31:32] | It would’ve been like kicking a puppy. | 他差一点就爆发了 |
[31:44] | Guy at the east door saw Williams come in last night. | 东门有个人 看到威廉姆斯昨晚进来了 |
[31:46] | But nobody saw him leave. | 但是没人看到他离开 |
[31:48] | We shot his plan all to hell. | 我们要打乱他的全盘计划 |
[31:49] | He got here, hid out… must be hoping for the best. | 他来到这 藏起来 满心期待能够得逞 |
[31:51] | Well, they’ve searched the fifth floor. Almost done with four. | 已经搜查到第五层了 第四层差不多了 |
[31:54] | I think we’ve got about an hour left until they’re done. | 我估计 还得再要一个小时 |
[31:56] | Hold up, guys. Eventually, he’s going to realize | 等等 伙计们 他迟早会发现 |
[31:58] | that we’re evacuating the building, right? | 我们在疏散人员的 是吧 |
[32:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | You, Mike, and Nina should move from the search to the exits, | 你 迈克 尼娜 你们去出口检查 |
[32:03] | be an extra set of eyes on the people leaving. | 看紧那些撤离的人 |
[32:05] | Got it. | 明白 |
[32:07] | Hopefully, he’s got some self-preservation instinct left | 但愿他还有点自我保护的本能 |
[32:09] | and he tries to sneak out, | 选择藏起来 |
[32:10] | rather than opening fire on anyone who’s in his way. | 而不是对挡他路的人杀无赦 |
[32:13] | No, no, no, listen to me. | 不不不 听我说 |
[32:13] | The whole time Donner’s been sitting in his white collar jail, | 唐纳在联邦监狱蹲了多久 |
[32:16] | Joe’s been on the outside waiting, planning, | 乔就在外面等待 计划了多久 |
[32:18] | trying to figure out how to make him pay. | 他一直在琢磨 怎么让他付出代价 |
[32:20] | He is not gonna go quietly… | 他不会安静离开的… |
[32:23] | Like I said. Okay, so he knows we’re here. | 跟我说的一样 他知道我们在疏散人员了 |
[32:25] | That’s the fire alarm! And he’s trying to get the hell out. | 是火警 他想逃离这里 |
[32:27] | Which doors we got? | 出口是怎么安排的 |
[32:28] | Uh, we got Mike headed toward the north, | 迈克在北门 |
[32:29] | We got Nina at the east. | 尼娜在东门 |
[32:31] | – I’ll take the west side. Go back to the main entry. – Got it. | -我去西门 回大门那里去 -明白 |
[32:36] | Hello! You’re not enjoying this sound, are you? | 你不是觉得这警报很好听吧 |
[32:41] | Joe Williams is obsessed with Donner, right? | 乔·威廉姆斯下定决心要杀唐纳 对吧 |
[32:44] | He’s not trying to get out. | 他并不想逃跑 |
[32:45] | He wants everyone else to leave so he can get to him. | 他希望大家都出去 这样他就好动手了 |
[32:48] | Get Al, have him meet me at the prisoner holding area. | 去找艾尔 让他去罪犯待运区找我 |
[32:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:54] | Get back in. | 回去 |
[33:56] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:57] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[34:00] | What the hell is this?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:01] | You killed my father and my brother. | 你杀了我父亲和我哥哥 |
[34:05] | Look… Look, I didn’t. | 听我说…我没有 |
[34:06] | Everybody knew that factory was dangerous. | 大家都知道 你的工厂很危险 |
[34:09] | Everyone told you to shut it down, but you wouldn’t listen. | 大家都叫你停业 可你却执迷不悟 |
[34:14] | Joe, I want you to put the gun down. | 乔 我要你把枪放下 |
[34:16] | He killed my family, | 他杀了我全家 |
[34:17] | and now nothing’s gonna happen to him. | 却像没事人一样 坐在这里 |
[34:22] | Don’t come any closer! | 不要再靠近了 |
[34:24] | Okay. It’s okay. | 行 行 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna stay right here, and we’re just gonna talk. | 我就待在这里 我们来谈谈 |
[34:28] | All right? | 好吗 |
[34:30] | We’re just gonna talk. | 我们来谈谈 |
[34:35] | It wasn’t supposed to go like this. | 我不想这样的 |
[34:37] | You mean Mary? | 你是指玛丽 |
[34:40] | I just needed a couple more days. | 我只是还需要几天时间 |
[34:43] | I thought I could buy myself some time, | 我以为能争取到足够时间 |
[34:45] | but she said… | 但是她说 |
[34:47] | she had a feeling about me for a while. | 她已经怀疑我一段时间了 |
[34:49] | The Fordham thing — she knew I was lying. | 她知道我并不是福德汉姆大学的学生 |
[34:51] | She was gonna tell Kevin. | 她要把真相告诉凯文 |
[34:53] | So when she asked me to leave, I panicked. | 所以当她叫我离开时 我就慌了 |
[34:55] | I grabbed her, and she pulled away. | 我抓住了她 可她挣脱了 |
[34:57] | It was like she ripped herself out of my hand, | 她挣脱得太猛了 |
[35:01] | and suddenly she’s falling and… | 一下子她就摔倒了 |
[35:04] | God… | 天啊 |
[35:05] | I understand you didn’t mean to kill her; | 我知道你不是有意想杀她 |
[35:06] | it was an accident — I get it. | 那只是个意外 我明白 |
[35:08] | – I just needed a couple more days. – Yeah. | -我只是需要多几天的时间 -我明白 |
[35:12] | You know, I read an article about the fire. | 我看过关于那场火灾的一篇报道 |
[35:16] | Your brother died going back into that plant to save someone else. | 你哥哥是为了回厂房里救其他人才牺牲的 |
[35:20] | My… | 我 |
[35:22] | my brother, he was amazing. | 我哥哥是个难得一见的好人 |
[35:24] | Do you think your brother and your father | 你觉得你父亲和你哥哥 |
[35:25] | would want you here, doing this? | 会希望见到你在这做这件事吗 |
[35:30] | They shouldn’t be dead! | 他们不该死 |
[35:31] | Hey, Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 |
[35:32] | Look at me, Joe. | 看着我 乔 |
[35:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:36] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[35:36] | You are right they should not be dead. | 他们的确不该落得这个下场 |
[35:40] | But this guy, he’s already taken | 但这个家伙 他已经夺走了 |
[35:41] | something very precious from you. | 你生命中宝贵的东西 |
[35:43] | Don’t let him take anything else, okay? | 别再让他夺走其他东西了 好吗 |
[35:45] | But there isn’t anything else! | 我已经没什么可以失去的了 |
[35:49] | Let me ask you a question, all right? | 回答我一个问题 好吗 |
[35:52] | What date was his trial? | 他的审判是什么时候 |
[35:53] | January 27th. | 一月二十七号 |
[35:55] | When did it end? | 审判什么时候结束的 |
[35:56] | March 3rd. | 三月三号 |
[35:56] | And what was the best vacation | 你跟你父亲还有你哥哥在一起 |
[35:58] | you and your dad and your brother ever had? | 过的最棒的假期是什么时候 |
[36:08] | We went…fly fishing…in Canada… | 我上高中的时候 |
[36:12] | when I was in high school. | 我们一起去加拿大钓飞鱼 |
[36:14] | It took a while to get to it, didn’t it? | 你得花上一会才能回想起这些 对吧 |
[36:20] | Joe…Joe. | 乔 乔 |
[36:23] | Memories are funny things. | 记忆是个很有趣的东西 |
[36:26] | Trust me when I say, | 相信我的话 |
[36:29] | the bad ones can start to weigh down the good ones, | 痛苦的记忆会慢慢取代美好的那些 |
[36:31] | and if you kill him, | 如果你现在杀了他 |
[36:33] | your good memories, | 你所有美好的记忆 |
[36:36] | that part of your family you still have left, | 你对你家人的那些记忆 |
[36:38] | they will be harder and harder to get to, | 会慢慢变得越来越淡 |
[36:40] | and eventually…they’ll slip away. | 总有一天 它们会消失殆尽 |
[36:44] | And you’ll be alone and everything | 到时候你将会孤独一人 而你生命中 |
[36:46] | that mattered to you will be gone, I promise you. | 一切重要的东西将不复存在 真的 |
[36:51] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:54] | Joe, put the gun down. | 乔 把枪放下 |
[36:55] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得你这么做 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:09] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[37:16] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[37:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | I looked all over the house. | 我找遍了我家的每个角落 |
[37:31] | In the attic, in the garage, | 包括阁楼 车库 |
[37:34] | in my mother’s car. | 和我妈的车里 |
[37:37] | But she didn’t lie. | 但她没骗我 |
[37:39] | Rachel’s things were gone, | 瑞秋的东西都不见了 |
[37:41] | lost. | 都丢了 |
[37:49] | And I decided in that moment… | 那一刻我就决定 |
[37:57] | …that I would never lose anything again. | 我不会再失去任何东西了 |
[38:05] | So, I sat down in my room… | 于是我坐在自己的房间里 |
[38:09] | and started remembering the way things were. | 开始回忆每件东西的样子 |
[38:20] | Where Rachel and I kept our… | 我回忆我和瑞秋的 |
[38:23] | our troll collection…pictures… | 那些娃娃 贴画 |
[38:29] | …the unicorn she won at the county fair | 和她在赶集时玩游戏赢来的独角兽 |
[38:30] | that she said was half mine… | 她说那也是我的 |
[38:41] | …our mood-lighting scarf — | 还有给我们带来欢乐的围巾 |
[38:47] | …all of it. | 所有的一切 |
[38:52] | Everything that had been in the room — | 我回忆起房间里曾有的一切 |
[38:55] | down to the last book she read… | 小到她最后读过的一本书 |
[38:59] | …the button that had fallen off the sleeve | 她最后穿的那件衣服的袖口上 |
[39:01] | of the last coat she wore — | 掉下来的纽扣 |
[39:03] | everything. | 我全部都记得 |
[39:06] | Wells, it’s…it’s like a novel, almost. | 威尔斯 这简直像本小说 |
[39:10] | Must be great. | 那感觉肯定很棒 |
[39:12] | I mean, I’ve seen you in action. | 我是说 我见识过你过目不忘的能力 |
[39:16] | But it must suck sometimes, too, huh? | 但有些时候这感觉也很烂吧 |
[39:19] | Yeah, sometimes. | 是啊 有时是的 |
[39:20] | And it hasn’t helped with Rachel’s murder until now. | 而且这能力也没能帮她破瑞秋的谋杀案 |
[39:24] | I think this man was at the crime scene. | 我认为这个人当时在犯罪现场 |
[39:27] | I remember his face. | 我记得他的样子 |
[39:28] | I-I think his name is Jonathan. | 我想他叫乔纳森 |
[39:31] | Might have worked at a Stop and Fill on Erie Boulevard. | 也许曾在伊利大道的一家加油站工作过 |
[39:34] | But we don’t know. | 但我们也不确定 |
[39:36] | I mean, I don’t even know if that’s his name. | 我都不确定那是否是他的名字 |
[39:38] | I do know that this is the closest I have come in 28 years | 但我知道 这是我这二十八年来 |
[39:41] | to solving my sister’s murder. | 最接近真相的一次了 |
[39:44] | Well, I’ll call my Uncle Sherman. | 我会打电话给我叔叔谢尔曼 |
[39:46] | I’m sure he knows someone. | 他肯定认识能帮上忙的人 |
[39:47] | It’s a long shot, but thank you. | 也许成功率不大 但还是要谢谢你 |
[39:49] | Whatever I can do. | 有需要尽管开口 |
[39:51] | Boss? | 先走了 老大 |
[39:53] | Hey, Roe? | 罗伊 |
[39:56] | The jeans? | 牛仔裤那事 |
[39:59] | You were close. | 你猜得差不多了 |
[40:00] | I wore them seven days ago. | 我七天前穿过 |
[40:03] | And six before that. | 在那之前的六天前也穿过 |
[40:04] | And 13 before that. | 再往前的十三天也穿过 |
[40:05] | It was a Friday. | 那天是礼拜五 |
[40:12] | Master. | 大师 |
[40:17] | – “Master”? – What? | -大师 -怎么了 |
[40:18] | You’re just jealous. | 你是嫉妒吧 |