时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When your trainer’s hot, | 如果你的教练非常有型 |
[00:04] | but, married. | 但是已婚 |
[00:07] | I always meet married guys. | 我认识的总是有妇之夫 |
[00:08] | What is it with that? Oh, hold on. | 不知是中什么邪了 稍等 |
[00:12] | Oh, my God. Do we have to, Mom? | 上帝啊 非得这样吗 老妈 |
[00:15] | That’s fine. | 凑合吧 |
[00:19] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[00:21] | A good provider. | 要有经济实力 |
[00:22] | And funny. | 还得有幽默感 |
[00:24] | Listen, Mom. Listen, Mom. | 妈妈 听我说 妈妈 |
[00:26] | This man does not exist in New York. | 这种男人在纽约早就绝种了 |
[00:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:32] | Yeah, in all of New York. Trust me, I’ve looked. | 相信我 我把整个纽约都找遍了 |
[00:34] | Why don’t you come down here, and you…? | 你为什么不过来 然后 |
[00:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[00:41] | Mom, I have to call you back. | 妈 我过会儿再打给你 |
[00:45] | Everyone knows you can’t make a left | 所有人都知道 从早七点到晚七点 |
[00:47] | on 5th between 7:00 and 7:00. | 第五大道上车辆不能左拐 |
[00:49] | Hold on, Al. | 艾尔 等一下 |
[00:50] | And then you’re stuck all the way to 9th before you can go south. | 而你却一直堵到第九大道才绕回来 |
[00:53] | What? What tone? | 什么 我什么口气 |
[00:54] | – I’m educating somebody. – When you get your cab license | -我在教训人呢 -你等拿到驾照 |
[00:56] | then you come back and talk to me. | 再教训我吧 |
[00:56] | – I’m sorry. What did you say? – You heard me. | -抱歉 你说什么 -你听见了 |
[00:58] | Well, for your information, I did drive a cab, | 不怕告诉你 我还真开过出租车 |
[01:00] | and I did it a lot better than… | 可比你强多了 |
[01:01] | Stuff it in your nutsack. | 吃屎去吧你 |
[01:04] | Nice. Very original! | 说得好 很有创意 |
[01:06] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[01:08] | Al, you still there? | 艾尔 还在吗 |
[01:10] | Where are you, exactly? | 你到底在哪里 |
[01:11] | I’m outside a club in Midtown. | 我在中城区的一家俱乐部外面 |
[01:13] | I’m sort of here to try and see my Aunt Edie. | 我来找我的伊蒂阿姨 |
[01:16] | Aunt Edie? What’s she been up to? | 伊蒂阿姨 她来干什么 |
[01:18] | I don’t know. I, uh… | 不知道 我… |
[01:19] | I just saw that she was in town for a few days, | 我只知道她会在这待几天 |
[01:21] | and I thought I’d show her the sketch of Jonathan, | 想给她看看乔纳森的画像 |
[01:23] | see if she recognized him. | 看她能否认出来是谁 |
[01:24] | Okay, but if you two end up in the penthouse | 好吧 那如果你们要和B·B·金 |
[01:26] | of the Four Seasons playing Battleship with B.B. King | 还有米克·贾格尔在四季酒店的阁楼 |
[01:26] | 米克·贾格尔:滚石乐队主唱 B·B·金:蓝调乐界主宰之王 | |
[01:28] | and Mick Jagger, you got to call me. | 玩海战棋 可别忘了叫上我 |
[01:31] | How do you even remember that? | 你竟然还记得这个 |
[01:33] | And it was Keith Richards, by the way. | 对了 那是基斯·理查兹 |
[01:35] | When you’re done with the family reunion, | 等你和她叙完旧 |
[01:37] | we caught a body in Woodside– | 就去伍德赛德案发现场吧 |
[01:38] | 64th and Roosevelt. | 64大道和罗斯福大街交口 |
[01:42] | Got it. Listen, I got to go. Wish me luck. | 知道了 我要挂了 祝我好运吧 |
[01:44] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:46] | Edie? Edie?! | 伊蒂 伊蒂 |
[01:48] | Oh, my gosh. Carrie. | 我的天 凯莉 |
[01:49] | Is everything okay with your mom? | 你妈妈还好吗 |
[01:51] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 当然 还不错 |
[01:52] | Oh, good. Thank God. I mean… | 那就好 感谢上帝 |
[01:55] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你怎么来了 |
[01:57] | Well, I saw in the paper that you were in town. | 我看报纸说你来了 |
[01:59] | And I wanted to stop by. | 我就顺路过来看看 |
[02:00] | – I actually have this… – Um, you know, | -事实上 我想 -其实 |
[02:02] | we are so gonna have to get together. | 我们是该抽时间好好聚聚 |
[02:03] | I mean, it’s really gonna be great, but this is… | 那肯定很棒 但现在我简直是 |
[02:06] | It’s a crazy time. | 热锅上的蚂蚁 |
[02:07] | Okay, what about tonight? Any possibility…? | 好吧 今晚如何 有没有可能 |
[02:09] | Oh, I wish tonight. | 我也希望今晚可以 |
[02:10] | I’ve got dinner with the Sony executives. | 但我得和索尼的高层们共进晚餐 |
[02:12] | And then we’re gonna go see a blues band down at the Main Line. | 之后要和一个蓝调乐队见面 |
[02:14] | Well, are you gonna be in town this weekend? | 那你周末还在这里吗 |
[02:15] | ‘Cause maybe we could go see Mom. | 我们可以一起去探望我妈妈 |
[02:17] | No. I’m leaving Friday. | 不了 我周五就走 |
[02:19] | Oh. Otherwise… | 不然的话 |
[02:21] | Yeah, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[02:22] | Yeah… Yeah. | 当然 好的 |
[02:23] | – You should… Okay, babe. | -快去吧 -好了亲爱的 |
[02:25] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[02:26] | You look majestic. | 你真是美极了 |
[02:29] | You really do. So good to see you. | 真的 见到你真好 |
[02:31] | – You-you, too. – Call me. | -我也是 -给我打电话 |
[02:33] | Uh, yeah, call you. | 好 会的 |
[02:38] | Majestic? | 美极了 |
[02:39] | – Yeah, I guess I can see that. – You’re kind. | -我觉得也是 -你心眼真好 |
[02:40] | Sounds like Aunt Edie hasn’t changed much. | 看来伊蒂阿姨还是老样子 |
[02:42] | She was totally manic, and-and | 她就像患了狂躁症似的 |
[02:44] | when I brought up going to see Alice, | 当我提起一起去探望爱丽丝时 |
[02:46] | it was like suggesting root canal, and she loves my mom. | 就像要她去看牙医一样 她爱我妈妈 |
[02:48] | So, I guess no sketch, huh? | 没给她看画像吧 |
[02:50] | You kidding me? I should have sent you. | 你开玩笑吗 我可真该让你去 |
[02:51] | She did always like me. | 她倒是一直挺喜欢我的 |
[02:53] | No, what she liked… was your butt. | 她喜欢的是你的翘臀 |
[02:58] | Neighbors have her as Amy O’Malley. | 邻居说她叫艾米·欧马利 |
[03:01] | Lived up in 3B. | 房间号是3B |
[03:03] | Folks were away. | 父母不在家 |
[03:04] | She’s a junior at St. Bennet’s. | 她是圣班纳特高二的学生 |
[03:06] | Everything I hear, she’s a good kid. | 大家都说她是个好孩子 |
[03:09] | She come off the roof? | 从楼顶上摔下来的吗 |
[03:09] | 3B doesn’t get you something like this. | 从三楼掉下来不至于这样 |
[03:13] | Suicide? | 自杀吗 |
[03:13] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[03:14] | Looks like the fall is what killed her. | 看来是坠落致死 |
[03:16] | And there’s no other signs of major trauma, but… | 没有其他明显伤痕 不过 |
[03:19] | – What about these? – Yeah, exactly. | -这些呢 -我正要说 |
[03:21] | They wrap all the way around. These aren’t from impact. | 绕手腕一圈的伤痕 这可不是摔的 |
[03:23] | Pretty consistent with defensive wounds. Let’s bag the hands. | 很像自卫型伤痕 把手包好 |
[03:26] | She struggled with someone. | 她与人打斗过 |
[03:28] | – Got it covered? – Okay, parents are en route. | -要盖起来吗 -父母在来的路上了 |
[03:31] | We got any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[03:32] | Next case, Al, I promise. | 下个案子会有的 艾尔 我保证 |
[03:33] | You promised last time. | 你上次就是这么说的 |
[03:35] | Well, we got the woman who owns the car, | 我们找到这个车主了 |
[03:36] | but, uh, she didn’t see anything. | 但她什么都没看到 |
[03:38] | – Where’s Roe? – On the roof. | -罗伊在哪 -在楼顶 |
[03:50] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[03:52] | Some sort of scuff marks. | 几处鞋子拖蹭的痕迹 |
[03:54] | I’m guessing they’re from our girl. | 估计是死者留下的 |
[03:56] | Her back’s to the edge, she’s trying to get a footing, | 她应该是单脚蹬着墙 背靠墙缘站着 |
[03:59] | her heel, uh, scraping against the wall right about here. | 鞋后跟在这里留下了刮痕 |
[04:01] | Let’s play match game with the vic’s shoes. | 用死者的鞋子做下匹配吧 |
[04:03] | Got her initials carved in the wall over there: “AO” | 在那边墙上刻着她的姓名简写”AO” |
[04:06] | “Amy O.” Also got what looks like a “KS”. | 艾米·O 还有个刻痕看上去像”KS” |
[04:09] | And the neighbors say it was some kind of teen hangout up here. | 周围邻居说这里是年轻人的据点 |
[04:19] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:20] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 只是 |
[04:22] | You know, the vic is the same age as my boy, | 死者和我儿子一样大 |
[04:23] | and I couldn’t tell you where Spence is right now. | 而我却不知道斯彭斯此刻身处何地 |
[04:26] | – So make the call. – He prefers I text. | -给他打个电话呗 -他更喜欢发短信 |
[04:34] | Front-row seats. | 那个楼里的人应该能看到 |
[04:36] | Let’s get a canvass going. | 挨家挨户问问吧 |
[04:38] | If no one saw what happened, | 即使没人看到现场 |
[04:39] | they saw Amy up here other days. | 也该有人见过艾米以前来过这里 |
[04:40] | Maybe they put her with someone. | 或许还能问出和谁一起来的 |
[04:42] | And let’s take a look at the sex crimes in the area, | 再去查下这个地区的性犯罪案件 |
[04:44] | see if there’s a pattern. | 看看是否符合某个作案模式 |
[04:45] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[04:47] | Parents are here. | 死者的父母来了 |
[04:48] | Oh, I’ll get on the neighbors. | 我去走访邻居 |
[04:52] | So, when does Amy usually get home? | 艾米通常什么时候回家 |
[04:56] | Today is… Wednesday? | 今天是 周三吧 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:02] | Um, Amy would have left school at a quarter after 1:00. | 艾米应该在一点一刻就离开学校了 |
[05:08] | Wednesdays are half-day. She walks home. | 周三只有半天的课 她走路回家 |
[05:10] | Alone? With a friend? | 一个人还是和朋友一起 |
[05:12] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[05:12] | She goes to St. Bennet’s. | 她在圣班纳特读书 |
[05:14] | It’s just a few blocks. | 离这里就几个街区 |
[05:16] | But usually, she would do her homework first thing. | 但通常她会先回来做家庭作业 |
[05:20] | Sorry to ask you this, | 冒昧问一下 |
[05:21] | but when did you last speak with your daughter? | 你最后一次和女儿说话是什么时候 |
[05:26] | Uh, breakfast. We all ate together. | 早饭时 我们三个一起吃的 |
[05:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:35] | How did she seem this morning? Last few days? | 今早她看起来怎样 近几天 |
[05:39] | Same as ever. | 和平常一样 |
[05:40] | She was always a pretty even-keeled kid. | 她是个心态很平稳的孩子 |
[05:44] | She didn’t do this to herself, I know that. | 她不会自杀的 我知道 |
[05:48] | Then… I-I can’t think of anybody who would ever… | 但我又想不出有谁会 |
[05:52] | want to hurt her. | 会伤害她 |
[05:56] | Did your daughter have a cell phone? | 你女儿有手机吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah. I saw it in the kitchen. I’ll grab it for you. | 有 在厨房 我去拿给你 |
[06:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | She won her school contest with that in sixth grade. | 她六年级时靠这幅画在学校比赛获了奖 |
[06:46] | Wow, that-that’s impressive. | 真是出色 |
[06:50] | She loved people. Imagining their lives. | 她很有爱心 想象力丰富 |
[06:57] | She, uh… she thought of herself as so ordinary, | 她觉得自己是个非常平凡的女孩 |
[07:01] | and she’s such an amazing artist and writer. | 但她其实很有艺术和写作天赋 |
[07:07] | Did she keep a-a journal at all? | 她有写日记的习惯吗 |
[07:09] | Always. She was never without it. | 一直都有 从没停过 |
[07:13] | Would it be okay if I took a look at it? | 我能看看她写的东西吗 |
[07:16] | Um, it would have been with her. | 日记应该在她身边吧 |
[07:18] | – Right. – I would’ve been here, you know? | -是啊 -我本该在家的 |
[07:21] | I’m normally home at this hour. | 这个时间 我通常在家 |
[07:23] | But… | 但… |
[07:24] | they’re working on the roof next door, and… | 隔壁在修葺屋顶 |
[07:28] | I couldn’t stand the fumes, so I left the house. | 我受不了那种味道 所以出了门 |
[07:38] | Oh, the damned fumes. | 那股该死的味道 |
[07:40] | Front-row seats. | 那个楼里的人应该能看到 |
[07:51] | Let’s get a canvass going. | 挨家挨户问问吧 |
[07:55] | Let’s get a canvass going. | 挨家挨户问问吧 |
[08:04] | What do you got? | 发现什么了 |
[08:07] | I’ll show you. | 我带你看 |
[08:22] | Someone was working here. | 当时有人在这里干活 |
[08:24] | Talk about front-row seats. | 原来这位看得最清楚 |
[08:27] | Looks like we got an eyewitness out there somewhere. | 看来我们是有目击者的 |
[08:33] | Or a killer. | 或是凶手 |
[09:04] | Hi, Edie, it’s Carrie. | 伊蒂 我是凯莉 |
[09:07] | Oh, okay. | 行 |
[09:08] | No, I was just wondering if you wanted to get a coffee | 我只是在想 你在城里的这段时间 |
[09:11] | in between your meetings while you’re still in town… | 能不能抽出间隙和我喝杯咖啡 |
[09:14] | Well, I-I could meet you anywhere. | 在哪里见面都行 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:19] | Okay, great. | 好极了 |
[09:20] | 46th and 7th. I’ll see you… | 46街和第7大街的路口 到时见 |
[09:23] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[09:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:26] | Check it out. | 过来看 |
[09:28] | That’s Amy. | 那个是艾米 |
[09:30] | She looks happy. | 看上去很开心 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:37] | Detectives. | 两位警探 |
[09:38] | I’m Adam Collier. I’m Dean of Students. | 我叫亚当·柯利尔 是教导主任 |
[09:41] | I’m Detective Costello. This is Detective Wells. | 我是科斯特洛警探 这位是威尔斯警探 |
[09:43] | You can call me Carrie. | 叫我凯莉就行了 |
[09:45] | And this is Father Anselm. | 这位是安瑟伦神父 |
[09:46] | – He’s our headmaster. – Detectives. | -他是学校的校长 -你们好 |
[09:48] | Father, thanks for allowing us to come by. | 神父先生 感谢你允许我们来调查 |
[09:50] | We know this is a difficult time. | 我们知道此时正值困难时期 |
[09:51] | What an awful tragedy. | 多么可怕的悲剧啊 |
[09:52] | Our entire community is devastated. | 整个社区都震惊了 |
[09:55] | I’ve assembled the students Amy’s mother mentioned. | 我把艾米母亲提到的学生都召集起来了 |
[09:57] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[10:00] | Okay, tech has the roofer’s prints going all the way to here. | 技术部在楼顶采到的脚印一路到了这里 |
[10:03] | Only a couple steps further than we were able to detect. | 只比我们原本目测到的那里多走了几步 |
[10:05] | And still we’re short of way Amy went over the edge. | 离艾米在墙边的位置还有一段距离 |
[10:07] | Well, they say it’s possible he could have kept going | 他们说有可能他一直在走 |
[10:09] | and footprints just weren’t generated. | 只是没有留下脚印 |
[10:11] | How about fingerprints? | 采集到指纹没 |
[10:12] | Yeah, we got a good set off the radio and the lunch box, | 从收音机和午餐盒上取到了清晰的指纹 |
[10:15] | but no hits in the database. | 但在资料库里没找到与之匹配的 |
[10:16] | I’m heading over to see the site manager who hired the guys for the job. | 我去找修屋顶的项目经理谈谈 |
[10:19] | Yeah, we’re still trying to identify the other kids | 我们仍在努力找出另外那些 |
[10:21] | who might have been on the roof regularly. | 经常去楼顶的孩子 |
[10:23] | I mean, right? Someone’s got to belong to these other initials: “KS” | 肯定有某个人的名字缩写是”KS” |
[10:26] | Mike and Carrie are over at the school right now. | 迈克和凯莉现在在学校 |
[10:28] | What about this journal Amy kept? | 艾米的日记有发现吗 |
[10:30] | If her mother’s right, | 按母亲的说法 |
[10:31] | she had it with her on the roof. | 她是把日记带到楼顶上去了 |
[10:32] | Strong chance our killer took it. | 很有可能被凶手拿走了 |
[10:34] | Could mean he’s worried about what’s in it. | 说明他不想公开其中的内容 |
[10:36] | Someone Amy knows, then. | 那一定是艾米认识的人了 |
[10:37] | We dump her cell? | 查过手机了吧 |
[10:39] | It’s happening right now. | 现在正在查 |
[10:40] | Strange thing about that– | 奇怪的是 |
[10:42] | before I signed it over, I noticed | 在移交手机之前 我发现 |
[10:44] | she made hardly any texts. | 她几乎不发短信 |
[10:46] | That’s pretty weird for a kid her age, no? | 这个年龄 很奇怪吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah, unless she deleted them ’cause she was hiding something. | 除非她刻意隐瞒 把记录都删了 |
[10:51] | Stay on those phone records. | 继续查电话记录 |
[10:53] | Nina, the M.E. | 尼娜 跟进法医 |
[10:54] | I want to know what was in Amy’s system– drugs, alcohol… | 看看艾米体内有无毒品酒精之类的东西 |
[10:57] | Yeah, he says we’re in line and he loves us. | 他说我们还在排队 还说他爱我们 |
[10:59] | Is it Mishkin? | 米什金吗 |
[11:00] | Send him a dozen crullers– maple-glazed. | 给他买点油炸小煎饼 涂点枫糖 |
[11:03] | Let him love us more. | 让他爱我们多一点 |
[11:06] | So… she didn’t drink or do drugs | 这么说她不喝酒 不吸毒 |
[11:09] | or get into any trouble? | 也不惹麻烦 |
[11:13] | Did any of you guys hang out with her on the roof? | 有谁和她一起去过楼顶吗 |
[11:17] | We all did. | 我们都去过 |
[11:19] | Well, what did you do up there? | 你们在上面干什么呢 |
[11:22] | We usually just talked. | 通常只是聊天 |
[11:24] | That’s all we did. | 仅此而已 |
[11:26] | What about boyfriends? | 男朋友呢 |
[11:27] | Anybody who liked Amy, maybe somebody that, | 有谁喜欢艾米吗 或许有人喜欢她 |
[11:30] | that she didn’t feel the same about? | 她却不以为然 |
[11:36] | All right, guys, listen, I know this is really difficult, okay? | 孩子们 我知道这很难熬 |
[11:40] | But we need your help. | 但我们需要你们的帮助 |
[11:43] | Gregory, | 格利高里 |
[11:44] | you got something you want to tell me? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[11:48] | It’s not that we don’t want to help, | 不是我们不想帮你们 |
[11:51] | but Amy never had trouble with people or… | 但艾米从不和人起冲突 |
[11:55] | She was just really cool. | 她这人真的很不错 |
[11:57] | She was just really cool to everybody. | 对每个人都很好 |
[12:00] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[12:02] | Amy was just like a really good kid | 艾米真的是个特别好的孩子 |
[12:04] | and an amazing friend. | 也是个很棒的朋友 |
[12:06] | So supportive. Ask Katie. | 乐于助人 凯蒂最清楚这点 |
[12:10] | What do you say, Katie? | 你怎么说 凯蒂 |
[12:13] | Something you want to tell me about Amy? | 能说说关于艾米的事吗 |
[12:18] | When Katie hurt her ankle and had to quit gymnastics, | 凯蒂脚踝受伤不得不退出体操队 |
[12:22] | Amy really came through. | 是艾米陪她熬过去的 |
[12:23] | She seemed to make it her mission to cheer Katie up. | 她把鼓励凯蒂视为己任 |
[12:26] | I’m sorry, Katie, i didn’t mean to make it worse. | 抱歉 凯蒂 我没想惹你伤心 |
[12:30] | Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[12:32] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢同学们 |
[12:35] | Thank you, Hannah. Take care. | 谢谢 汉娜 保重 |
[12:37] | Hey, Katie, let me help you. | 凯蒂 我来帮你 |
[12:39] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry we had to put you through that. | 很抱歉让你经历这些 |
[12:43] | I know this is impossible. | 我知道这一切很难承受 |
[12:46] | Sorry I wasn’t more help. | 抱歉我没帮上忙 |
[12:50] | You did fine. | 你做得不错 |
[12:54] | Thanks, Kenny. | 谢谢 肯尼 |
[12:55] | Kenny? I thought his name was Gregory, | 肯尼 他不是叫格利高里吗 |
[12:58] | and believe me, I remember everything. | 相信我 我什么都记得 |
[13:01] | Yeah, it is– Greg Smith. | 没错 他叫格雷格·史密斯 |
[13:03] | Middle name’s Kenneth, that’s what he likes to go by. | 中间名是肯尼斯 他喜欢用这个名字 |
[13:05] | KS– initials on the roof. | “KS” 楼顶的名字缩写 |
[13:07] | – He seems like a good kid, yeah? – The best– | -他像个好孩子 -是最好的 |
[13:10] | generous, intelligent, and a truly gifted violinist. | 大方 聪明 很有天赋的小提琴手 |
[13:14] | Thank you– Amy’s class papers, as you requested. | 谢谢你 艾米的作业 帮你拿来了 |
[13:17] | Ah, appreciate it. | 感谢 |
[13:18] | Amy’s mom said that Amy always kept a journal. | 艾米的妈妈说她有写日记的习惯 |
[13:20] | – Is there any…? – Yes, she carried it with her often. | -这有没有 -对 她常随身携带 |
[13:22] | She was a marvelous girl, | 她是个了不起的女孩 |
[13:24] | marvelously creative. | 极富创造力 |
[13:25] | We’ll be sure to be on the lookout. | 我们一定会尽力协助你们的 |
[13:27] | I’m sorry, Detectives, we’re busy planning a memorial. | 抱歉 警探们 我们忙着筹备追悼会 |
[13:31] | Stop by my office if you need anything else. | 如有需要就到办公室找我吧 |
[13:36] | So I guess we should find out where Kenny was yesterday afternoon. | 看来我们得查查昨天下午肯尼在哪了 |
[13:39] | It’s always the violin player. | 又是个拉小提琴的 |
[13:50] | What do you got? | 有何发现 |
[13:52] | Amy’s writing. | 艾米的作文 |
[13:53] | I’m, I’m kind of in love with her. | 我快爱上她了 |
[13:56] | She turns all the kids at school into different types of animals. | 她把学校里的同学比作各种动物 |
[13:58] | In this one, | 在这篇里她写道 |
[13:59] | she can’t hear herself think over the chickens | 她没法静下心来思考 因为小鸡们 |
[14:02] | cackling and clucking about who’s most popular. | 正在叽叽咯咯地讨论谁最受欢迎 |
[14:05] | It’s a little George Orwell. | 颇有乔治·奥威尔之风啊 |
[14:08] | Animal Farm? | 《动物农场》 |
[14:10] | The pigs? | 那些拟人描写 |
[14:11] | Is it that I look stupid? | 我看上去很蠢吗 |
[14:13] | Where’s my roofer, Roe? | 建筑工人是谁 罗伊 |
[14:16] | Okay, guy managing the job told me he only had one worker | 项目经理说昨天艾米被杀时 |
[14:19] | on the roof yesterday at the time of Amy’s murder– | 他手下只有一个人去了楼顶 |
[14:22] | Ruben Lobato. | 鲁本·洛巴托 |
[14:23] | Even got a Social. | 查到社保号了 |
[14:25] | Only the real Ruben Lobato, same Social, | 只不过这个社保号显示的鲁本·洛巴托 |
[14:27] | died three years ago. | 三年前就死了 |
[14:29] | So he’s illegal. | 他是非法移民 |
[14:30] | Talk to the rest of the crew and whoever hired him. | 跟其他职工还有雇主谈谈 |
[14:32] | Someone knew something about our Ruben. | 多了解一下这位鲁本的情况 |
[14:33] | All right, just got off with a lady | 我刚刚问过一位女士 |
[14:34] | who owns a salon next to the O’Malleys’ music shop. | 她在欧马利夫妇的音像店边开了个美发厅 |
[14:37] | She says the parents, Erin and Sean, | 她说艾琳和肖恩夫妇 |
[14:39] | had a “wicked bad blowout” the other night | 头天晚上”大吵了一架” |
[14:43] | and that Amy was the topic. | 是为了艾米的事 |
[14:44] | Guys, I got a hit off of Amy’s cell phone records. | 伙计们 艾米电话记录里有重大发现 |
[14:47] | – Sorry, Mike. – Go. | -抱歉打断你 迈克 -说吧 |
[14:48] | A couple weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[14:48] | she was making calls to Planned Parenthood. | 她曾多次打电话给计划生育中心 |
[14:51] | – You think she was pregnant? – Could be. | -你是说她怀孕了 -有可能 |
[14:53] | Ain’t exactly a lot of Catholic girls volunteering over there. | 信天主教的女孩可不会没事往那打电话 |
[14:55] | Would certainly explain the blowout. | 倒是能解释她父母为何大吵了 |
[14:57] | Get with the Planned Parenthood office. | 联系计划生育办公室 |
[14:59] | Okay, I’m also gonna call the M.E., | 好的 我一会再联系法医 |
[15:00] | find out if she was pregnant or recently terminated. | 查查她是否怀有身孕或近期堕过胎 |
[15:02] | Hey, what about that Smith kid from Amy’s school, | 查过艾米学校的那位史密斯了吗 |
[15:05] | the one with the initials on the roof? | 名字刻在楼顶的那个 |
[15:07] | No, he did hang out up there, | 他确实常去楼顶玩 |
[15:08] | but as it turns out, | 但案发时 |
[15:10] | he was at orchestra practice at the time of the murder. | 他正在管弦乐队训练呢 |
[15:12] | It’s never the violin player. | 音乐家怎么会犯罪呢 |
[15:14] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[15:15] | It’s from a poem Amy wrote. | 出自艾米写的一首诗 |
[15:16] | “He came, cloaked in darkness, hair wet with stars. | “他披星戴月 翩然而至” |
[15:20] | Told her to blind her eyes, forget who he was to her. | “劝她勿展星眸 忘却萧萧伊人” |
[15:24] | Now she bears a secret burden.” | “怎念她 梦兰难藏” |
[15:26] | Well, I didn’t exactly ace English lit, | 我不懂诗歌 |
[15:28] | but I’m getting pregnancy. | 但”梦兰”是指怀孕吧 |
[15:30] | “Forget who he was to her.” | “忘却萧萧伊人” |
[15:32] | “Cloaked in darkness.” | “披星戴月” |
[15:33] | Not a boyfriend. | 不是男朋友 |
[15:35] | Maybe a father sneaking into her room at night. | 可能是个哪个长者晚上溜进她卧室了 |
[15:40] | Where’d we reach Sean O’Malley with the news Amy was killed? | 肖恩·欧马利知道女儿被害的消息时人在哪里 |
[15:43] | On his cell at his shop. He was taking a delivery. | 打的手机 他当时在店里提货 |
[15:46] | No, now h-hold on, the people at his shop | 等等 他店里的员工 |
[15:47] | said that he was out yesterday from lunch on. | 说他前一天吃过午饭就出去了 |
[15:51] | Oh, I don’t like where this is going. | 我可不希望这是真的 |
[15:53] | Wait a second, “A secret… | 等等 “梦兰难藏” |
[15:55] | “burden, the gift of the cicada and its irrepressible rhythm. | “恰似夏蝉 高歌无休 律旋无止” |
[15:59] | Clickety-click-click.” | “咚 咚咚咚” |
[16:15] | Amy’s father is a drummer. | 艾米的父亲是个鼓手 |
[16:18] | Clickety-click-click. | 咚 咚咚咚 |
[16:20] | He was doing it the whole time we were interviewing him, | 我们跟他谈话时他一直在打鼓点 |
[16:23] | almost as if he couldn’t not do it, | 不由自主的 |
[16:24] | almost as if it were irrepressible. | 就像控制不住一样 |
[16:27] | Let’s find out where Sean really was | 查清楚在肖恩的女儿坠楼时 |
[16:28] | when his daughter went off that roof. | 他究竟在哪 |
[16:40] | Couple of times I’ve heard her. | 我好几次听到她的声音 |
[16:43] | Not in my head. | 不是我空想 |
[16:45] | Her voice… | 她的声音 |
[16:47] | from the street. | 从窗外传进来 |
[16:49] | I actually turned to the window. | 我情不自禁地往窗外看 |
[16:53] | Uh, are you sure you don’t want me to call Sean? | 真的不用叫肖恩来吗 |
[16:55] | He’s just over at the shop. | 他就在店里 |
[16:56] | No, that’s okay. | 不用了 |
[16:58] | So he’s working today? | 他今天还要工作吗 |
[17:00] | I know. Anything to keep from hitting the bottle. | 他需要有事做才能放下酒瓶子 |
[17:03] | He used to drink. | 他以前酗酒 |
[17:04] | Working helps him deal. | 忙碌能帮他分散注意力 |
[17:06] | But he’s, he’s sober now? | 他现在戒了吧 |
[17:08] | A couple years. | 戒了好几年了 |
[17:11] | Erin, I have to ask you a difficult question, | 艾琳 我得问你一些尖锐的问题 |
[17:12] | so I’m just going to come right out and ask it. | 我就直接说了 |
[17:14] | Amy made some calls to Planned Parenthood on her cell phone. | 艾米给计划生育办公室打过几个电话 |
[17:18] | Is there any chance that she could have been pregnant? | 她会不会怀孕了 |
[17:22] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不可能 |
[17:24] | Amy didn’t mess around with boys at all. | 艾米从不和男孩子鬼混 |
[17:26] | Okay, if there was any possibility, | 如果有可能 |
[17:28] | any possibility at all that she might be pregnant, | 万一她怀孕了的话 |
[17:32] | do you know who the father could be? | 你认为谁可能是孩子的父亲 |
[17:34] | Are you listening? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[17:34] | I told you, my daughter wasn’t pregnant. | 我说了我女儿不可能怀孕 |
[17:38] | So that fight that you and Sean had in the shop– | 那么那天你和肖恩在店里吵架 |
[17:40] | that wasn’t about Amy? | 不是因为艾米 |
[17:41] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[17:43] | Neighbor. | 邻居说的 |
[17:44] | Is that why you’re asking about Sean? | 所以你怀疑肖恩是吗 |
[17:46] | Why you don’t want him here? | 不让他在场 |
[17:47] | Look, there was some money stolen from the shop. | 听着 那时店里丢了点钱 |
[17:50] | Sean thought it could have been Amy. | 肖恩觉得可能是艾米拿的 |
[17:51] | He asked her, she denied it. | 他问过她 但她否认了 |
[17:54] | Why are we talking about my family? | 为什么总是谈论我的家人 |
[17:56] | – There’s a killer out there somewhere. – I understand that. | -凶手还逍遥法外呢 -我能理解 |
[17:58] | We will get whoever did this, | 我们一定会将凶手绳之以法 |
[18:00] | but I need your help, I do. | 但我现在需要你的帮助 |
[18:03] | Why did Sean think Amy was stealing? | 为什么肖恩认为是艾米拿的钱 |
[18:06] | A couple weeks ago… | 几个星期前 |
[18:10] | there was a little bit of cash missing from my purse. | 有人从我钱包里拿过钱 |
[18:13] | Amy admitted to taking it. | 艾米承认是她拿的 |
[18:15] | She wouldn’t say why, but she promised me | 她不告诉我为什么 但向我保证 |
[18:17] | it wasn’t to buy drugs or anything like that. | 不是拿去买毒品什么的 |
[18:20] | A couple weeks ago is when she was calling Planned Parenthood. | 那正是她打电话给计划生育办公室的时候 |
[18:29] | Well, I should have asked her why she needed the money, | 我应该问清楚她要钱做什么 |
[18:32] | and I didn’t. | 我怎么就没问呢 |
[18:36] | Now I’m gonna have to live with that. | 现在我要后悔一辈子了 |
[18:42] | So get this. | 知道吗 |
[18:44] | Uniforms went over to pick up the dad, Sean O’Malley. | 刑警队去追捕肖恩·欧马利了 |
[18:46] | So much for working today. | 今天没什么事了 |
[18:47] | – He’s in the wind. – You serious? | -他潜逃了 -真的吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah, tried his cell. | 是的 打过他手机了 |
[18:49] | He ain’t just out for coffee. | 看来不是出门买咖啡这么简单啊 |
[18:51] | How’s the wife? | 妻子那边怎么样 |
[18:52] | She’s devastated, blames herself. | 她现在身心交瘁 自责不已 |
[18:54] | You know how it goes. | 这种情况你也懂的 |
[18:56] | Yeah. You coming? | 你来吗 |
[18:58] | I got to go see Edie, | 我得去找伊蒂 |
[18:58] | get her to look at the sketch. | 让她看看那张画像 |
[19:00] | She agreed to meet, so… | 她答应见面了 |
[19:01] | So you guys talked? | 你们说上话了吗 |
[19:02] | For ten seconds. | 也就十秒钟 |
[19:04] | I don’t know, she comes into town, | 我真不懂 她路过此地 |
[19:05] | I haven’t seen her for a year, | 与我整整一年未曾谋面 |
[19:06] | she doesn’t call me to say she’s going to be here, I just… | 也不打电话告诉我她会来 |
[19:07] | – I need to go figure this out. – So go. | -我得把这事搞清楚 -那就去吧 |
[19:10] | All right, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[19:32] | Carrie, what…? | 凯莉 你… |
[19:36] | Well, you left me waiting at the restaurant for an hour, | 我在餐馆等了你一个钟头 |
[19:39] | so I figured I’d show up here. | 所以我想不如直接过来 |
[19:42] | Either that or turn up at your show tonight | 再不然我就要带着一大袋西红柿 |
[19:44] | with a bag of tomatoes. | 去砸你今晚的场子了 |
[19:46] | Oh, well, um, I’m sorry, I… | 不好意思 我… |
[19:50] | I was just running from meeting to meeting and… | 我忙得团团转 |
[19:53] | And you forgot, right? | 你忘了 对吗 |
[19:55] | No. | 没有 |
[19:56] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没忘 |
[19:58] | I-I’m changing managers, yeah, and it’s crazy. | 我刚换经纪人 行程乱得一塌糊涂 |
[20:02] | But come on in. | 进来吧 |
[20:05] | Talk about “one of those days.” | 真是腹背受敌的一天 |
[20:06] | I’m expecting another call any second. | 电话铃随时会响 |
[20:09] | Edie, are, are you okay? | 伊蒂 你没事吧 |
[20:11] | ‘Cause you’ve been acting a little weird. | 你最近怎么怪怪的 |
[20:13] | How am I weird? This is performance energy, you know. | 我哪有 演出前忧心忡忡很正常嘛 |
[20:16] | I mean, I have a performance. | 等着上台表演 |
[20:17] | I’m always weird. | 我当然怪怪的 |
[20:18] | It’s… well, you know, you’ve been backstage. | 你知道的 你见识过后台的阵仗 |
[20:20] | Yeah, it’s just, usually, you know, | 只是通常 |
[20:22] | if you’re not going to show up for something, you would call. | 若你不能赴约 你会来电告知 |
[20:25] | I don’t have your phone number. | 我没有你的电话号码 |
[20:27] | You don’t have my number in your phone? | 你手机里没有我的号码吗 |
[20:29] | This thing? Okay, I hate this thing. | 这玩意 我恨死它了 |
[20:31] | Edgar made me get it. | 埃德加逼我买的 |
[20:32] | It’s already deleted half my numbers. | 一半的号码都不见了 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry, I don’t have your powers of recall. | 真抱歉我不像你能过目不忘 |
[20:39] | Listen… | 听着 |
[20:42] | I’ve been remembering stuff | 我开始慢慢回想起 |
[20:45] | from the day Rachel was murdered. | 瑞秋被杀那天的事了 |
[20:47] | There’s a man in the woods. | 有个男人在森林里 |
[20:48] | I got a sketch made up of him. | 我有一张他的素描像 |
[20:50] | I showed it to Mom. She thinks his name might be Jonathan. | 妈妈看过 说他可能叫乔纳森 |
[20:52] | I just want to know if you recognize him at all. | 我想知道你是否认得他 |
[21:00] | You know, it’s funny, | 很有趣 |
[21:01] | this… this does kind of look like Jonathan Reese– | 这家伙有点像乔纳森·里斯 |
[21:05] | this guy your mom dated before she met your dad. | 你妈在认识你爸之前的男朋友 |
[21:07] | – Really? Well… – Yeah, but… | -真的吗 -是的 但是 |
[21:10] | Jonathan Reese died before Rachel | 乔纳森·里斯在瑞秋出事之前就死了 |
[21:13] | in a car accident. | 是车祸 |
[21:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:16] | I-I don’t think I’m wrong, hon. | 我非常肯定 亲爱的 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:20] | No, it’s… | 没事 |
[21:23] | Thank you for looking. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[21:26] | So you’re leaving Friday? | 你星期五就走吗 |
[21:29] | No chance you’re going to get to go see Mom, huh? | 你没空去看望我妈 对吗 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry, I promise you I will go to see her | 对不起 我保证我一定会 |
[21:34] | – as soon as I possibly can. – Yeah. | -尽快抽空去看她 -好吧 |
[21:36] | But it’s just been so crazy busy around here lately and… | 只是我近来实在忙得四脚朝天 |
[21:40] | I’m switching managers. | 我换了经纪人 |
[21:43] | I’m so excited. | 真令人兴奋 |
[21:45] | Yeah, you just… | 没错 你刚刚 |
[21:55] | I have to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[21:57] | Sure. | 接吧 |
[21:58] | It was great seeing you, Carrie. | 很高兴见到你 凯莉 |
[22:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:09] | So, Erin O’Malley thinks her husband’s going after | 艾琳·欧马利觉得她丈夫去教训一个 |
[22:12] | some kid named Jared Raines. | 叫杰瑞德·雷恩斯的男孩了 |
[22:13] | Who the hell’s Jared Raines? | 杰瑞德·雷恩斯是谁 |
[22:14] | Sean told her he’s a junior at Garfield High. | 肖恩告诉她他在加菲尔德高中读高二 |
[22:17] | Erin says when Sean got home | 艾琳说肖恩回家后 |
[22:18] | and heard Amy might’ve been pregnant, | 一听说艾米可能怀有身孕 |
[22:20] | he said it was this kid Raines and took off. | 就说一定是雷恩斯 随后就夺路而出 |
[22:24] | She say where he was headed? | 她有没有说他去了哪里 |
[22:25] | I got in touch with Raines’ mother, | 我和雷恩斯的妈妈联系上了 |
[22:26] | and she says Jared’s playing soccer over on 5th Street. | 她说杰瑞德正在第五大道那边踢足球 |
[22:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:32] | Hey! Sean! | 肖恩 |
[22:35] | – Hey, that’s enough! – Get off of me! | -别打了 -放开我 |
[22:37] | Take it easy! | 冷静点 |
[22:38] | Son of a bitch killed my daughter! | 这混蛋杀了我女儿 |
[22:48] | So when you hear from your wife about Amy being pregnant, | 你从妻子那里得知艾米怀孕的事情之后 |
[22:53] | you beeline it over to Jared Raines’ house. | 就直奔杰瑞德·雷恩斯的家 |
[22:56] | Yet, everyone says there were no boys in Amy’s life. | 然而人人都说艾米没有男友 |
[22:59] | So where do you get that the Raines boy is the father? | 那你是从何得知雷恩斯是孩子父亲呢 |
[23:02] | A while back, Amy had written something about | 前一段时间 艾米写过 |
[23:05] | how she met the kid at their Homecoming dance, | 她是如何在返校节舞会上与他相识 |
[23:07] | how they messed around. | 她与他如何耳鬓厮磨 |
[23:08] | I didn’t realize they’d taken things so far. | 我没想到他们已经发展到如此地步 |
[23:10] | So, you read this in her journal? | 你是在她的日记里读到这些的吗 |
[23:13] | Maybe it was lame… | 偷看她的私人日记 |
[23:15] | looking at her private journal. | 也许并不光彩 |
[23:17] | But other parents got their kids’ Facebook pages to check out. | 但别的家长有孩子的Facebook |
[23:21] | Amy didn’t go for that stuff. | 艾米却没这些东西 |
[23:23] | When you got the call about Amy, where were you? | 得知艾米死讯之时 你在哪里 |
[23:27] | Why you askin’? I’m not a suspect here, am I? | 何出此问 我不会是嫌疑犯吧 |
[23:30] | Well, you told the detective on the phone you were at your shop. | 你在电话里对警探说你在店里 |
[23:34] | Uh… all right, uh… | 好吧 |
[23:37] | look… I’d rather Erin not have to know this. | 有些事情我不想让艾琳知道 |
[23:40] | Depends what it is. | 那要看是什么事了 |
[23:43] | I’ve been on the wagon the last two years. | 我戒酒两年了 |
[23:45] | Done really well. | 一直非常顺利 |
[23:46] | Going to meetings regular– I mean, every week. | 我定期参加戒酒会 每周都去 |
[23:50] | About a month ago, I slipped. | 大概一个月前 我又犯戒了 |
[23:54] | It was a late set at the Vanguard, | 那次是去先锋酒吧看演出 |
[23:57] | I had a couple of shots, got me going really bad. | 我喝了几杯 然后一发不可收拾 |
[24:00] | I’ve been tripling up on my meetings on account of it. | 就为这个 我戒酒会去得更勤了 |
[24:03] | My wife knows when I regularly go. | 我平常出门她都会知道 |
[24:05] | If she finds out I slipped… | 如果被她发现我犯了戒… |
[24:06] | I mean, she said I go near a bottle again, it’s over. | 她说只要我再碰酒瓶 就跟我离婚 |
[24:11] | Look, ten other people can put me | 有十个人能证明 |
[24:13] | at that meeting when I got your call. | 你打来电话时我在戒酒会上 |
[24:16] | So, you can get me some names? | 那你能给我名单吗 |
[24:20] | It’s supposed to be anonymous. | 戒酒会是匿名参加的 |
[24:24] | I’ll get you names. | 我会给你名单 |
[24:27] | Got the M.E.’s report. | 法医鉴定出来了 |
[24:29] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:30] | Amy O’Malley was not pregnant. | 艾米·欧马利没有怀孕 |
[24:32] | Little late for Jared Raines. | 真苦了杰瑞德·雷恩斯 |
[24:34] | Yeah, not only did Jared not get her pregnant, | 是啊 杰瑞德不仅没跟她发生关系 |
[24:36] | he barely knew her. | 而且几乎不认识她 |
[24:37] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[24:38] | She was writing about messing around with him. | 她写了自己和他约会的事 |
[24:40] | Yeah, but didn’t know him. Explain that. | 是的 但他们不熟 怎么解释呢 |
[24:42] | – Wish I could. Now, where are we? – Let me see that. | -神仙才知道 现在麻烦了 -我看看 |
[24:44] | Yeah. | 请讲 |
[24:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:49] | Got a tip on our roofer, Ruben. | 那个叫鲁本的建筑工有消息了 |
[24:51] | Works part-time delivering for a florist on the Upper East Side. | 他在上东区兼职送花 |
[24:54] | There’s got to be, like, a hundred florists on the Upper East Side. | 上东区得有一百多家花店吧 |
[24:56] | Start looking. | 去查吧 |
[24:58] | Sean, your daughter wasn’t expecting a baby. | 肖恩 你女儿没有怀孕 |
[25:02] | – Says who? – Says the medical examiner. | -谁说的 -法医说的 |
[25:04] | Oh, geez… | 老天 |
[25:06] | Listen to me, Sean. We need your help, okay? | 听我说 肖恩 我们需要你的帮助 |
[25:08] | How? What can I do? | 怎么帮 我能做什么 |
[25:10] | You read Amy’s journal. | 你看过艾米的日记 |
[25:11] | You said she met Jared Raines at a dance, | 你说她在舞会上遇见了杰瑞德·雷恩斯 |
[25:13] | but he said he never heard of her. | 但他说根本不认识她 |
[25:15] | But I remember the name. | 可我记得这个名字 |
[25:16] | She said they met, they danced, he kissed her. | 她说他们相遇 共舞 他还吻了她 |
[25:20] | What, you think this never happened? | 难道你觉得这一切是编的吗 |
[25:22] | I think that Amy wasn’t happy being Amy, | 我认为艾米不喜欢现实中的自己 |
[25:24] | that she desperately wanted to be other people, | 而渴望变成另一个人 |
[25:26] | and that in her journal, she could do that. | 在日记里 她就可以 |
[25:28] | People she looked up to, loved, admired… | 做她崇拜的 喜欢的 羡慕的人 |
[25:30] | You think she was writing… | 你认为她写的是 |
[25:33] | what… | 什么… |
[25:34] | about a… a friend? | 是一个朋友 |
[25:36] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[25:37] | But you are the only person who has read that journal, | 你是唯一一个读过日记的人 |
[25:39] | and I need you to think of anything | 所以我需要你尽可能回忆 |
[25:41] | that can help us figure out who that friend is. | 帮我们找出那个朋友是谁 |
[25:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:44] | I only flipped through it a couple times. | 我只草草翻过几次 |
[25:46] | Come on, Sean. Help us out. | 试一试 肖恩 帮我们想想 |
[25:48] | Anything. Anything you can think of. | 任何事 想到什么就说 |
[25:51] | All right, all right, there… | 好吧 好吧 有 |
[25:54] | there was this one part I didn’t understand. | 有一段我不太理解 |
[25:55] | Maybe, if what you’re saying is true… | 也许 如果你说的是真的 |
[25:58] | There was this part where she was a bird– a golden bird. | 她写过自己是一只小鸟 金色的小鸟 |
[26:02] | She was living in a golden world. | 住在一个金子般的世界里 |
[26:04] | And, uh, there were gold horses, | 那里有金子做的马 |
[26:07] | and she could fly with the horses. | 她可以和马儿一起飞翔 |
[26:09] | And one day, she… | 然后有一天 |
[26:10] | she fell from the sky and she couldn’t fly anymore. | 她从天上掉下来 再也不能飞了 |
[26:14] | I just thought she was being poetic. | 我以为她只是借诗抒情 |
[26:16] | A golden bird who fell… | 坠落的金色小鸟 |
[26:19] | …meet you anywhere. | 在哪里见面都行 |
[26:31] | She couldn’t fly anymore. | 她再也不能飞了 |
[26:40] | That’s… That’s all I got. | 我就记得这么多 |
[26:42] | Oh, no, that’s plenty. | 已经不少了 |
[26:50] | Long blonde hair. | 金色长发 |
[26:51] | Golden hair. Not Amy. | 金发 不是艾米 |
[26:53] | Her friend, Katie Monaghan, the star gymnast, | 是她的朋友凯蒂·莫纳根 那个体操明星 |
[26:56] | who, it just so happens, couldn’t fly anymore. | 被命运捉弄 不能再飞了 |
[26:58] | After her procedure. | 由她一手谋划 |
[26:59] | Whatever happened to Katie’s ankle | 凯蒂的脚伤只是 |
[27:01] | was just a cover-up for “doctor’s orders.” | 用”医嘱”打的掩护 |
[27:03] | She had that bruise on her arm, and the needle mark | 她的手臂上有淤青 还有针眼 |
[27:04] | that could have been from an anesthetic. | 也许是打麻醉时留下的 |
[27:06] | It was probably Katie who messed around with Jared Raines. | 八成是凯蒂在和杰瑞德·雷恩斯鬼混 |
[27:08] | So Amy was writing about Katie’s life, not her own? | 所以艾米写的是凯蒂的生活 无关自己 |
[27:11] | -Right. – She was a star gymnast, | -没错 -她是体操明星 |
[27:12] | popular with the boys, pregnant. | 很受男生欢迎 怀了孕 |
[27:14] | Not so ordinary. | 一点不奇怪 |
[27:16] | We need to get our “golden bird” In here. | 我们得把”金色小鸟”找来谈谈 |
[27:19] | Hey, you call your son yet? | 你给你儿子打电话了吗 |
[27:21] | He’s-He’s got practice. He’s a busy kid. | 他有训练 这家伙很忙 |
[27:23] | Mike, just leave him a message. | 迈克 发条短信吧 |
[27:27] | We found the florist our roofer works for. | 找到雇佣建筑工的花店了 |
[27:29] | Petals on Park. Roe and I are headed over there. | “花瓣园” 罗伊和我马上过去 |
[27:32] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[27:35] | I see. Right. | 明白 好的 |
[27:36] | We’ll see you then. | 回头见 |
[27:39] | Carrie, that was Katie Monaghan’s father. | 凯莉 凯蒂·莫纳根的父亲打来电话 |
[27:42] | He’ll be in with Katie and an attorney first thing. | 他会和凯蒂一起来 有律师陪同 |
[27:44] | Well done, by the way. | 顺便说一句 干得漂亮 |
[27:46] | Ah, well, we’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[27:49] | Let me guess… | 我猜猜 |
[27:50] | Aunt Edie. | 伊蒂阿姨 |
[27:55] | Hello? | 请说 |
[27:59] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[28:01] | Okay, I-I’ll meet you there. | 好 我去找你 |
[28:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:05] | Interesting. All of a sudden, she wants to meet, | 有趣 她突然想见我 |
[28:07] | and I have no idea why. | 也不知道为什么 |
[28:10] | Or maybe I do. | 也许我知道 |
[28:19] | Oh, this weather… | 这天气 |
[28:20] | it always reminds me of | 总让我想起九月初的 |
[28:21] | early Septembers in Westcott Beach. | 威斯科特海滩 |
[28:23] | Your father used to take us up there. | 你父亲过去常带我们去那里 |
[28:26] | Sometimes we were the only people on the beach. | 有时候沙滩上就我们几个人 |
[28:29] | – Remember? – Yeah. | -记得吗 -记得 |
[28:32] | Of course you do… | 你当然记得 |
[28:33] | Yeah, we’d watch the sunset, talk about boys. | 我们看落日 聊男人 |
[28:35] | I felt very grown up. | 让我觉得自己很像大人 |
[28:37] | Well, you were. | 你是啊 |
[28:38] | You were always a little accelerated. | 你一直挺早熟的 |
[28:40] | Well, I got that from you. | 是你遗传的 |
[28:42] | You were wild. | 你很开放 |
[28:43] | No one else had an aunt | 其他小孩可没有这种 |
[28:44] | who was traveling around the world with blues musicians, | 成天和蓝调音乐家们周游世界 |
[28:46] | singing in tiny, smoke-filled rooms… | 窝在烟雾弥漫的小房间里唱歌的阿姨 |
[28:50] | Excuse me, the Hot House in Amsterdam has a capacity | 不好意思 阿姆斯特丹的场地可以容纳 |
[28:53] | of 450 Dutch people, | 450个荷兰人呢 |
[28:55] | and that is a lot of… Dutch people. | 那可是好多好多人 |
[29:00] | Oh, I miss those Septembers. | 真怀念那些九月 |
[29:03] | I remember everything about them. | 我能忆起关于他们的每一件事 |
[29:07] | But yesterday… | 但昨天… |
[29:09] | this morning… | 今早… |
[29:13] | You guessed, didn’t you? | 你猜到了 对吧 |
[29:15] | – Guessed what? – Come on, Carrie. | -猜到什么 -别装了 凯莉 |
[29:17] | I remember enough to know that I owe you an apology. | 我还是能记起来该和你道歉 |
[29:20] | I mean, when you came by, | 你来我那里的时候 |
[29:21] | I’d completely forgotten that-that we’d made plans. | 我把咱们有约的事情忘得一干二净 |
[29:25] | I mean, I-I had no recollection at all. | 真是一星半点也没想起来 |
[29:28] | That’s why I was so ashamed and so embarrassed | 所以我羞愧难当 又尴尬 |
[29:32] | and angry, and I… | 又气愤 而且… |
[29:36] | I’m just so terrified. | 我真是怕极了 |
[29:38] | Listen, it’s… it’s… natural to forget. | 忘事是很正常的 |
[29:41] | No, this is not natural. This… this I’ve seen before. | 不 这不正常 我见过这种情况 |
[29:44] | This-This monster, this thief of life. | 这个怪物 岁月大盗 |
[29:46] | I mean, I-I saw it take | 我亲眼目睹这东西 |
[29:48] | a little piece of my sister every single day. | 一点一点地侵蚀我的姐姐 |
[29:52] | You know, I never had children of my own. | 我这辈子没有子女 |
[29:56] | For all the places I’ve been, | 我所去过的所有地方 |
[29:59] | and all of the men that I’ve loved, and… | 那些我深爱过的男人 |
[30:02] | and I’ve loved a lot… | 我爱过许多人呢 |
[30:08] | They’re all I have. | 他们是我生活的全部 |
[30:13] | That’s why I can’t go see Alice. | 所以我不能见爱丽丝 |
[30:16] | I can’t bear it. | 我承受不住 |
[30:20] | Listen, you don’t… | 你并不… |
[30:21] | you don’t know for sure. | 你并不能确定 |
[30:23] | – Yes… – You don’t. Have you seen a doctor? | -我确定 -你看过医生了吗 |
[30:24] | No, but I know what he’s gonna say. | 没有 但我知道结果是什么 |
[30:26] | Okay, but you don’t know, you don’t. | 但你不能确定 真的 |
[30:28] | But either way, no matter which way it goes… | 但不管怎样 无论结果如何 |
[30:33] | I am here for you always, okay? | 我永远会在你身边 明白吗 |
[30:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:40] | And I know you’ve been there for your mom, too. | 我知道你也会一直陪伴你妈妈 |
[30:44] | Come on, you. | 打起精神来 |
[30:48] | You know, I’m going to see Mom tomorrow, | 明天我要去看望妈妈 |
[30:51] | – if you want to come. – No, Carrie… | -如果你想来的话 -不 凯莉 |
[30:53] | Just think about it. That’s all I’m saying. | 考虑一下吧 我没别的要求 |
[31:06] | Ruben, right? Ruben Lobato? | 你是鲁本吧 鲁本·洛巴托 |
[31:16] | Smells nice in here. | 这里可真香啊 |
[31:17] | Lilacs, right? | 是紫丁香吧 |
[31:18] | You know they’re actually from the olive family? | 你知道这花属木犀科吗 |
[31:21] | Me, again. | 我又来啦 |
[31:21] | I think we got a lunch box belongs to you, pal. | 哥们 你的午餐盒落在犯罪现场了 |
[31:24] | I-I didn’t kill the girl. | 我没杀那个女孩 |
[31:28] | But I saw who did. | 但我看见凶手了 |
[31:41] | Okay, so Ruben over there says he’s working | 那边那位鲁本说他当时在工作 |
[31:44] | when a girl that matches Katie’s description | 然后一个很像凯蒂的女孩 |
[31:46] | shows up on the roof | 来到了楼顶 |
[31:48] | and gets in some kind of argument with Amy. | 和艾米因为什么事吵了起来 |
[31:50] | But apparently, Katie leaves. | 后来凯蒂走了 |
[31:52] | 20 minutes later, a guy shows up. | 二十分钟后 另一个人出现了 |
[31:54] | Did you get a description? | 你问长相了吗 |
[31:55] | White, dark hair. Average height. | 白人 深色头发 中等身高 |
[31:57] | – He couldn’t even say how old he was. – Okay. | -他甚至说不准那人的年龄 -好吧 |
[31:59] | He and Amy argue. It gets physical. | 他和艾米吵了起来 还动了手 |
[32:01] | So Ruben heads over to break it up… | 所以鲁本想走过去劝架 |
[32:03] | – The footprints. – Only, he doesn’t get far before | -留下了脚印 -只不过他没走几步 |
[32:05] | the guy pushes Amy over the side. | 那家伙就把艾米推下去了 |
[32:07] | Ruben doesn’t want immigration on his ass, so he bolts. | 鲁本不想惹来移民局 就逃跑了 |
[32:10] | Get some pictures in front of him. | 给他列几张照片 |
[32:12] | And see if he can I.D. the guy. | 看他能否从中确定那人的身份 |
[32:17] | You two had an argument, then? | 你们俩当时吵架了是吗 |
[32:19] | What about? | 为什么吵呢 |
[32:22] | Amy had stolen some money from her parents. | 艾米偷了她父母的钱 |
[32:26] | Her dad suspected her, | 她爸爸在怀疑她 |
[32:27] | and she was really worried she was going to get in trouble. | 所以她很担心会惹上麻烦 |
[32:29] | Stealing money? That doesn’t sound like Amy O’Malley to me. | 偷钱 不像是艾米·欧马利会做的事啊 |
[32:33] | Why do you think she was stealing money? | 你觉得她为什么要偷钱 |
[32:35] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[32:37] | I believe my client answered the question. | 我的委托人已经回答过问题了 |
[32:44] | Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[32:47] | do you want to tell them why Amy did it, | 你想自己告诉他们艾米为何要那样做 |
[32:49] | or do you want me to? | 还是我来说 |
[32:53] | It’s gonna come out eventually, | 纸是保不住火的 |
[32:54] | so either you can tell your father or I will. | 所以要么你来告诉你父亲 或者我来 |
[32:56] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[33:02] | I was pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[33:06] | I had it terminated. | 做了流产 |
[33:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[33:10] | I had the procedure done last Friday. | 上周五做的手术 |
[33:12] | You and Mom were in Boston. | 那时你和妈妈在波士顿 |
[33:15] | Amy helped me get enough money to pay for it. | 是艾米帮我弄到的手术费 |
[33:17] | How long have you been lying to me? | 这事你瞒我多久了 |
[33:21] | I was eight weeks. | 我怀了八周 |
[33:25] | Why was Amy stealing money to pay for your abortion? | 为什么艾米要偷钱来为你打胎 |
[33:30] | I didn’t want my parents to find out. | 我不想让我父母发现这事 |
[33:32] | It’s the kind of friend Amy was. | 艾米就是这种朋友 |
[33:34] | What were you two fighting about on the roof? | 你们两个在楼顶吵些什么 |
[33:38] | She wanted me to come clean about why she stole the money. | 她想要我为她澄清偷钱的事情 |
[33:41] | She didn’t like lying to her parents. | 她不喜欢骗父母 |
[33:43] | So she was a threat to you? | 那么她对你来说是个威胁了 |
[33:45] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[33:47] | When I left, Amy was still alive. | 我走的时候 艾米还活着 |
[33:49] | But you told someone else, didn’t you? | 但你把这事告诉其他人了 对吧 |
[33:52] | Who was the father, Katie? | 孩子的父亲是谁 凯蒂 |
[33:56] | Why does it matter? | 有何相干 |
[33:57] | Because he may have seen Amy as a threat also. | 因为艾米对于他来说也是威胁 |
[34:03] | Amy adored you, didn’t she? | 艾米很喜欢你 对吗 |
[34:07] | Must have felt really good to have a friend like that. | 有这样一个朋友在身边一定很幸福吧 |
[34:11] | It’s not too late | 现在成为她笔下 |
[34:11] | to be that special friend she wrote about. | 那个特别的朋友还不晚 |
[34:13] | It’s not too late | 现在做点什么 |
[34:14] | to show her how much she meant to you. | 来显示她对你有多重要也还来得及 |
[34:17] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[34:22] | Who was the father? | 孩子的父亲是谁 |
[34:25] | – I have nothing more to say. – Come on. | -我无话可说了 -别这样 |
[34:28] | Sounds like we’re done here. | 看来这次的会面结束了 |
[34:41] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[34:42] | how she can protect this guy after he killed her friend. | 她怎么会保护杀害自己朋友的凶手呢 |
[34:45] | She doesn’t think he did. | 她不认为他是凶手 |
[34:47] | It’s pretty obvious, no? | 真相已经很明显了 不是吗 |
[34:49] | Not when you’re in love. | 热恋中的人是盲目的 |
[34:51] | She says she was two months along. | 她说她当时已经怀孕两个月了 |
[34:52] | Let’s see if we can’t dig up | 我们可以试着查查 |
[34:53] | who she was seeing two months back. | 她两个月前和谁在交往 |
[34:55] | Get with Katie’s friends… | 看看凯蒂的朋友 |
[34:57] | Two months ago. | 两个月前 |
[35:03] | Biology Trip was two months ago. | 生物课的户外实践就是两个月前的事 |
[35:05] | They were camping by the lake. | 他们在湖边露营 |
[35:08] | “Hair wet with stars”. | “翩然而至” |
[35:10] | Adam Collier was the chaperone. | 亚当·柯利尔是那次露营的监护人 |
[35:13] | “Forget who he was to her…” | “忘却萧萧伊人” |
[35:23] | “A secret burden…” | “梦兰难藏” |
[35:24] | “…the gift of the cicada” | “恰似夏蝉” |
[35:25] | “and its irrepressible rhythm,” | “高歌无休 律旋无止” |
[35:27] | “Clickety-click-click.” | “咚 咚咚咚” |
[35:34] | It’s Collier. | 是柯利尔 |
[35:36] | He’s the father. | 他是孩子的父亲 |
[35:41] | School receptionist says Collier just left. | 学校前台说柯利尔刚刚离开 |
[35:44] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:46] | Phone company just got a ping | 通讯公司刚对柯利尔的电话 |
[35:47] | from Collier’s cell phone, 14th and Euclid, | 进行了定位 他几分钟前出现在 |
[35:49] | couple of minutes ago. | 十四街和欧几里得大街交界处 |
[35:50] | He’s on his way to the O’Malleys’. | 他要去欧马利家 |
[35:51] | Back to the crime scene? What’s he gonna do there? | 回罪案现场吗 他去那做什么 |
[35:53] | He’s going to get the journal. | 他要回去拿日记 |
[35:55] | It’s the only evidence of their relationship. | 那是唯一能指明他和凯蒂有染的证据 |
[35:57] | But there’s nothing about Collier in the journal. | 但是日记里并没提到柯利尔 |
[35:59] | Sean O’Malley read it. He would have told us. | 肖恩·欧马利看过 有的话他早说了 |
[36:00] | Yeah, but Collier doesn’t know that. | 没错 但是柯利尔又不知道 |
[36:02] | He thinks the journal led us to Katie. | 他觉得既然日记能让我们查到凯蒂 |
[36:04] | He probably thinks it implicates him. | 也许里面也会提到他 |
[36:05] | You think it’s still there? | 你认为那本日记还在楼顶吗 |
[36:07] | Amy goes off the roof, | 艾米从楼顶上摔了下去 |
[36:08] | Collier’s not gonna stop to read the journal. | 柯利尔不可能停下来细读那本日记 |
[36:10] | He can’t get caught with it, | 又不能把它随身携带 |
[36:11] | so he stashes it before he leaves the building. | 所以他在离开那栋楼前把日记藏起来了 |
[36:13] | But why’s he getting it now, out of the blue? | 但他怎么突然想起要回去取了呢 |
[36:15] | He doesn’t know we’re onto him. | 他又不知道我们在怀疑他 |
[36:17] | Maybe he does. | 也许他知道 |
[36:30] | She texted him. | 她给他发了信息 |
[36:33] | She told him we were on to him. | 她告诉他我们开始怀疑他了 |
[36:35] | He doesn’t know if we have the journal or not. | 他不知道我们是否已经拿到那本日记了 |
[36:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:41] | Nina, Roe, go to the roof of the O’Malleys’ building. | 尼娜 罗伊 上欧马利家楼顶 |
[36:44] | Lock down the stairwell. | 封锁楼梯 |
[36:45] | Mike, go around back. | 迈克 你绕到后面去 |
[36:47] | You’re with me. | 你跟我走 |
[37:15] | Hold on. He’s headed right at you. | 等一下 他朝你们那边去了 |
[37:17] | Doesn’t look like he has the journal yet. | 他好像还没拿到日记 |
[37:25] | He’s stopping at some sort of AC unit. | 他停在一个空调机箱旁边了 |
[37:29] | I don’t have eyes. | 我看不到他了 |
[37:31] | He’s behind it. | 他在空调机后面 |
[37:36] | The journal’s gotta be there. | 日记肯定藏在那了 |
[37:41] | Okay, you’re clear. Come on out. | 好了 他看不到你们 出来吧 |
[38:01] | He went the other way. | 他从另一边走了 |
[38:07] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[38:10] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[38:14] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[38:22] | It’s over, Adam. | 一切都结束了 亚当 |
[38:29] | I told you it was on the roof. | 我就说日记藏在楼顶嘛 |
[39:25] | *Just when I thought I’d had enough* | *我以为我已受够一切* |
[39:29] | *And all my tears were shed* | *任由泪水慢慢流干* |
[39:34] | *No promise left unbroken* | *所有誓言随风逝去* |
[39:37] | *There were no painful words unsaid* | *所有怨言也已道尽* |
[39:42] | *You came along and showed me* | *而你悄然而至* |
[39:45] | *how to leave it all behind* | *教我放下过去* |
[39:50] | *You opened up my heart again* | *你再次打开我的心扉* |
[39:53] | *And much to my surprise* | *而我惊奇地发现* |
[39:57] | *I found love… * | *我找到了爱* |
[39:59] | Your turn, dear. | 该你出牌了 亲爱的 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. Yes, okay. | 抱歉 好的 我看看 |
[40:03] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[40:06] | No, I guess, I guess not. | 没 没等人 |
[40:15] | Come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[40:18] | Is this your friend? | 这是你朋友吗 |
[40:21] | Would you like to play? | 你想跟我们一起打牌吗 |
[40:23] | Plenty of room. | 三个人也可以玩 |
[40:25] | I’d love to. | 好啊 |
[40:26] | Why don’t you two play | 你们俩玩吧 |
[40:26] | and I’ll just sit this one out, okay? | 我这局先在一边看着 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:34] | Why don’t you go first? | 你先出吧 |
[40:36] | Age before beauty. | 虽然我更美 但得让着长辈嘛 |
[40:38] | *Love in the nick of time.* | *爱在此时 枯木逢春* |