时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Ann McShane. | 安·麦克沙恩 |
[00:19] | I’m, uh… with Mr. Franklin. | 我是… 和富兰克林先生一起来的 |
[00:30] | Miss McShane. | 麦克沙恩小姐 |
[00:32] | Ann. I’ve waited years | 叫我安吧 早就希望有机会 |
[00:34] | for a seat at one of your tables, Mr. Lang. | 能来您这里玩了 朗先生 |
[00:38] | “Frank” to my friends. | 朋友们都叫我弗兰克 |
[00:42] | So, is there a lot of money to be made tonight? | 今晚有大钱可赢吗 |
[00:45] | I always have a lot of money at my tables. | 我的桌上永远财源滚滚 |
[00:47] | Well, then you and I are going to be very good friends. | 看来咱们俩能成为好朋友了 |
[00:58] | Please, right this way. | 这边请 |
[01:46] | Take your time, Larry. | 别着急 拉里 |
[01:48] | I wouldn’t want you to make a mistake. | 我可不想让你犯错 |
[01:50] | After all, there is $67,450 here. | 毕竟这可是67450美金呢 |
[02:05] | A couple of deuces. | 一对二 |
[02:08] | Ouch. | 啧啧 |
[02:20] | Would you excuse me for a minute? | 不好意思失陪一下 |
[02:29] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[02:31] | Nobody leaves here! Freeze! Freeze! | 所有人都不许动 |
[02:35] | This way out, boss. | 这边走 老板 |
[03:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:33] | Morning. Where are you? | 早上好 你在哪里 |
[03:35] | At my desk. | 在我的座位上呀 |
[03:37] | Where are you really? | 到底在哪 |
[03:38] | I’m actually at my desk. | 我真的在我座位上 |
[03:41] | Hey, look, pigs are flying. | 快看呀 太阳从西边出来了 |
[03:42] | Very funny. | 真幽默 |
[03:43] | I got a new alarm clock, you know. | 知道吗 我买了个新的闹钟 |
[03:45] | It brews coffee and picks out my outfit. | 能给我煮咖啡 还能帮我选衣服 |
[03:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[03:48] | Headed to the Morganson Rec Center. | 去摩根森体育场的路上 |
[03:50] | We got a fresh one at the Youth League Basketball Tournament. | 青年篮球锦标赛现场有个案子 |
[03:55] | All right, I’ll, uh, I’ll see you there in 15. Bye. | 我一刻钟后和你碰面 再见 |
[04:13] | Hundreds of people around, | 周围好几百人 |
[04:14] | nobody will admit to seeing it go down. | 都说不知道是怎么回事 |
[04:18] | The rec center was sponsoring a tournament | 这个体育馆正在进行锦标赛 |
[04:20] | for all the borough’s youth league teams. | 全区的青年队都参加 |
[04:22] | First game had just started when the shooting happened. | 枪击发生时 揭幕战刚刚开始 |
[04:24] | Which was when? | 什么时候 |
[04:25] | Uh, 20, 25 minutes ago. | 20到25分钟之前 |
[04:30] | We got the perimeter locked down? | 封锁现场了吗 |
[04:32] | Security on the scene did the best they could. | 现场安保尽力了 |
[04:33] | I’m sure they lost some people after the shooting. | 但肯定有些人溜走了 |
[04:43] | Let me guess. That camera’s not working. | 猜猜看 那个摄像头肯定坏了 |
[04:45] | Yeah, apparently, the neighborhood kids use it for target practice. | 没错 明显是被孩子们拿来练投篮了 |
[04:59] | Marisa Perez. | 玛丽莎·佩雷斯 |
[05:01] | She’s a freshman at CUNY. | 纽约市立大学一年级新生 |
[05:04] | Without video, we’re gonna need I.D.’s on all these spectators, | 没有录像 我们得核查所有围观者的身份 |
[05:07] | full interview with everyone. | 每个人都得聊一下 |
[05:09] | And I think I’m on the last page of my notebook. | 估计我这个本子都不够用 |
[06:01] | Don’t move. All right, you’re gonna be all right. | 别动 没事的 |
[06:03] | – I can’t believe they shot me! – It’s just a graze. | -怎么会开枪打我呢 -只是擦伤 |
[06:05] | Hey, I want you to look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[06:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[06:09] | Beverly. | 贝弗利 |
[06:09] | Beverly…? | 贝弗利 |
[06:11] | Beverly Jackson. | 贝弗利·杰克逊 |
[06:12] | Okay, Beverly, you’re gonna be fine, all right? | 好 贝弗利 你不会有事的 |
[06:14] | It’s just a graze. These guys are gonna help you right here. | 只是擦伤 他们会帮助你的 |
[06:16] | – Oh, my God. – You’re gonna be fine, Beverly. | -上帝啊 -你不会有事的 贝弗利 |
[06:19] | – Okay. – I gotta go help other people. | -好 -我得去帮别人了 |
[06:21] | Beverly, you’re gonna be fine. | 贝弗利 你不会有事的 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:32] | Caught these guys running away. | 这些人还想跑 |
[06:34] | You got anything on ’em? | 对他们有印象吗 |
[06:44] | You. | 你 |
[06:46] | Yeah, you had a gun. | 没错 你拿着枪 |
[06:47] | But if he pulled the trigger, I didn’t see it. | 但我没看见他扣扳机 |
[06:49] | Okay. Get a residue test on his hands, | 查下他手上的残余物 |
[06:51] | see if he fired the gun. | 看是否开过枪 |
[06:53] | I want you to get all these weapons here | 收集这里所有的武器 |
[06:54] | and hand-deliver ’em to the lab ASAP. Go. | 尽快送到实验室去 速度点 |
[06:59] | Do we know who this is? | 知道这是谁吗 |
[07:01] | No, but he’s wearing QB-6 gang colors. | 但他穿着QB-6帮派的衣服 |
[07:03] | Yeah, we got guns dumped all over the place. | 到处都有丢弃的枪 |
[07:06] | Seven so far. | 已经找到七只了 |
[07:07] | Looks like some were fired, some weren’t. | 看上去有些开过火 有些没有 |
[07:08] | Smart. Don’t want to get caught carrying here. | 聪明 避免在这里持枪被捕 |
[07:11] | Ballistics will be working overtime tonight. | 弹道测试小组恐怕今晚要加班了 |
[07:13] | This is officially a nightmare. | 这里真是个噩梦之境 |
[07:27] | Without video, we’re gonna need I.D.’s on all these spectators, | 没有录像 我们得核查所有围观者的身份 |
[07:30] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[07:32] | There-there was a guy running towards Marisa’s body | 就在扫射发生之前 |
[07:35] | right before the shots were fired. | 有个人正朝玛丽莎的尸体跑来 |
[07:36] | White, mid-40s, about six-one, six-two | 白人 45岁上下 高1米85左右 |
[07:38] | wearing a blue-collared shirt. | 穿着蓝领衬衫 |
[07:40] | Red shoes, by any chance? | 不会这么凑巧 还穿红鞋吧 |
[07:43] | …full interview with everyone. | 每个人都得聊一下 |
[07:47] | Yeah. How’d you know? You see him? | 是的 你怎么知道 你看见他了 |
[07:49] | One of the other vics, he had red shoes. | 另几个受害者之一就穿着红鞋 |
[07:51] | Let me go! She’s my daughter! | 让我过去 她是我女儿 |
[07:53] | Hey, hey, let her go! I got this! Let her go! | 放开她 我来搞定 快放开她 |
[07:56] | Mrs. Perez, Mrs. Perez, | 佩雷斯夫人 佩雷斯夫人 |
[07:59] | I can’t let you touch her right now, okay? | 你现在不能见她 知道吗 |
[08:00] | No! No! She’s my baby! | 不 她是我的孩子 |
[08:06] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:08] | One shooting victim DOA. | 一名枪击受害者已死亡 |
[08:09] | Another seriously injured. | 另一名身受重伤 |
[08:11] | Several others being triaged. | 还有几个正在做验伤处理 |
[08:16] | What’s the vic’s name? | 这名伤者叫什么 |
[08:17] | Jim Clayburn. | 吉姆·克雷本 |
[08:18] | His boy told me he’s some kind of community activist. | 他儿子说他在社区里很积极 |
[08:20] | Works with kids. | 总和孩子们一起 |
[08:22] | That the son? Got a name? | 那是他儿子吗 叫什么 |
[08:24] | Jim, Jr. Goes by “JJ.” | 小吉姆 也叫JJ |
[08:26] | He give you anything else? | 他还和你说了什么 |
[08:28] | Nah, he wasn’t up to talking. | 没了 他基本说不出话 |
[08:30] | JJ? | 是JJ吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:32] | I’m Lieutenant Burns. This is Detective Saunders. | 我是彭斯队长 这位是桑德斯警探 |
[08:35] | How are ya? | 你还好吧 |
[08:36] | I can’t believe… I mean, how did this even happen? | 难以置信 怎么会成这样 |
[08:40] | That’s what we need to figure out. | 这正是我们在查的 |
[08:42] | Did you see who shot your dad? | 你看见开枪打你爸的人了吗 |
[08:44] | No. | 没有 |
[08:45] | One of our people saw him running into the crowd | 就在枪击发生之时 |
[08:47] | just as the shooting started. Any idea why? | 我同事看见他往人群里跑 知道原因吗 |
[08:50] | – What? – Your dad. He was running just before he got shot. | -什么 -你爸爸被射中前还在跑 |
[08:53] | I was here with friends. | 我当时和朋友在一起 |
[08:54] | I didn’t even know that my dad was gonna be here today. | 我甚至不知道今天我爸会来这里 |
[08:56] | He usually works on Saturdays. | 他通常周六都在上班 |
[08:58] | What kind of work does your father do? | 你父亲是做什么工作的 |
[09:00] | He’s, uh, he works with gang members. | 和帮派成员有关 |
[09:03] | He tries to get them straight, I guess. | 他想开导他们回归正途 |
[09:05] | We’ll talk more later. Go be with your father. | 过会我们再谈 你先去陪父亲吧 |
[09:09] | Clayburn works with gang kids. | 克雷本常和帮派份子打交道 |
[09:11] | We’ve got at least one gang shooting. | 至少这是一起帮派火拼案 |
[09:13] | Maybe we can cross “accidental victim” off our list. | 或许还能剔除”意外受害者”的可能性 |
[09:17] | My neighbor called to tell me Marisa had been shot. | 邻居打电话告诉我玛丽莎被枪打中了 |
[09:20] | So, you live nearby? | 你住在附近吗 |
[09:22] | Just three blocks. | 就隔了三个街区 |
[09:26] | I yelled at her this morning… | 今早我还骂了她 |
[09:29] | for using the last of my shampoo. | 因为她用光了我的洗发水 |
[09:33] | Hilda, is there anyone you can think of, | 希尔达 你能想到什么人吗 |
[09:36] | anyone at all that might want to hurt Marisa? | 任何可能想伤害玛丽莎的人 |
[09:38] | She’s a good girl. | 她很乖巧 |
[09:41] | She’s going to college. | 马上要去读大学了 |
[09:43] | She’s a good girl. | 她可是个乖孩子 |
[09:45] | Was Marisa in trouble? | 玛丽莎曾遇到过麻烦吗 |
[09:50] | Hilda, listen to me, okay? | 希尔达 听我说 |
[09:52] | All I care about is finding whoever did this. | 我所在意的只是找出杀她的凶手 |
[09:56] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:01] | When she was 13… | 在她十三岁的时候 |
[10:03] | that gang, DKK… | 有个叫DKK的帮会 |
[10:07] | they got her to join. | 他们拉她入了会 |
[10:09] | She didn’t know what she was getting into. | 她当时小 年少无知 |
[10:12] | And she was trying to leave them. | 后来就一直试图脱离他们 |
[10:17] | Trying? | 试图吗 |
[10:18] | She was going to school, to college. | 她都要去读大学了 |
[10:23] | And then a couple of weeks ago, | 就在几个星期前 |
[10:25] | she went back to them. | 她又回帮派了 |
[10:29] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[10:32] | And now she’s dead. | 如今她就这样撒手人寰 |
[10:39] | So, according to her mother, | 根据玛丽莎·佩雷斯母亲所说 |
[10:41] | Marisa Perez knew Jim Clayburn. | 死者认识吉姆·克雷本 |
[10:43] | He helped her get into college. | 他帮助她进了大学 |
[10:45] | When she got into CUNY, | 在入学时 |
[10:46] | she told her mom she was quitting the gang for good. | 她告诉她妈妈已经彻底脱离帮派 |
[10:49] | Leaving a gang’s hard if those were her friends | 如果这是她唯一的圈子 朋友众多 |
[10:50] | and if it was all she knew. | 脱离帮派就没那么容易了 |
[10:52] | But if she was one of his victories, | 但若她是克雷本成功说服的案例之一 |
[10:54] | Clayburn might not have give up so easy. | 他就一定不会轻言放弃 |
[10:56] | Could be he was going after whoever shot her. | 当时他也许是在找杀她的凶手 |
[10:59] | Clayburn’s out of surgery. | 克雷本的手术结束了 |
[11:00] | – They think he’s going to make it. – Good. | -医生说他无生命危险 -很好 |
[11:02] | What do we have on the two guys we grabbed at the scene? | 在犯罪现场抓到的那两个人情况如何 |
[11:04] | Well, one guy’s gun hasn’t been fired, | 其中一个人的枪没开过火 |
[11:06] | and the other one had a .45, | 另一位手持一把点45 |
[11:08] | and none of the rounds removed from the vics are a match. | 从被害人身上取出的子弹没有吻合的 |
[11:10] | What about the other body– the guy from QB-6? | 另一具尸体呢 QB-6的那家伙 |
[11:13] | Fingerprints peg him as Oskar Mendoza. | 指纹显示他是奥斯卡·门多萨 |
[11:15] | Not the kind of boy you want to bring home to mother. | 他可不是什么正派分子 |
[11:20] | Guy was dedicated to his chosen career. | 这家伙对自己的行当还真是兢兢业业啊 |
[11:22] | Which is what, general dickishness? | 怎么 偷鸡摸狗无恶不作吗 |
[11:24] | Maybe. | 应该吧 |
[11:26] | But if QB-6 killed Marisa | 但如果是QB-6团伙杀害了玛丽莎 |
[11:28] | and DKK killed Mendoza in retaliation, | DKK为了报仇而杀了门多萨 |
[11:31] | QB-6 is not going to let it go. | QB-6可不会就这么罢手 |
[11:33] | This whole thing could spin out of control. | 整个事件可能会失去控制 |
[11:35] | So what are you thinking? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[11:38] | Time to call in the cavalry. | 是呼叫救兵的时候了 |
[11:41] | This is Detective Ben Cortez with the gang squad. | 这位是打黑组的本·科尔特斯警探 |
[11:44] | He’s going to give us a better idea of what we’re up against. | 他来协助我们全面地了解一下情况 |
[11:47] | All right, these are arrest photos of known members | 这些是已被捕的成员照片 |
[11:49] | and associates of DKK, Dominican Killa Kings. | DKK 多米尼加基拉国王帮 |
[11:52] | That’s the gang that Marisa ran with. | 也就是玛丽莎所在的帮派 |
[11:54] | They recruit mostly out of high schools. | 他们的成员大多是高中生 |
[11:56] | They’re carving out their territory | 他们原本势力范围在北皇后区 |
[11:57] | in Northern Queens and now the Bronx. | 现在已拓展到布朗克斯 |
[11:58] | What about that other gang, uh, QB-6? | 那另一个帮派QB-6呢 |
[12:01] | Queens-Bronx Six. | 皇后布朗六号帮 |
[12:02] | Let me put it this way. | 我这么说吧 |
[12:03] | DKK traffics narcotics and occasionally shoots somebody. | DKK贩毒 偶尔开开枪闹闹事 |
[12:07] | QB-6 traffics narcotics, guns, people. | QB-6的活动涉及毒品枪枝 烧杀掠抢 |
[12:09] | They do hits for hire, arson, and that’s on a good day. | 收费索命 这些还都只是冰山一角 |
[12:12] | Well, did you have any warning that these two gangs | 两帮派此次大范围交火 |
[12:14] | were about to start shooting at each other? | 你之前得到消息了吗 |
[12:15] | No. We made progress recently. | 没有 我们的调查最近才有些进展 |
[12:18] | We just started to get some better intel. | 近期才得到一些可靠的内幕 |
[12:20] | Hey. Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[12:21] | We were finishing up on-scene interviews. | 刚结束现场审问 |
[12:23] | This is Ben Cortez. | 这位是本·科尔特斯 |
[12:33] | Yeah. You were at the rec center. | 你当时也在体育场 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I was just getting to that. | 对 我当时正好到了那里 |
[12:39] | We got tipped that some DKK members | 有风声说DKK的一些成员 |
[12:41] | were going down to watch the tournament. | 会去观看比赛 |
[12:43] | In QB-6 territory? | 去QB-6的地盘吗 |
[12:45] | You didn’t think to mention that? | 这种信息你都不提及吗 |
[12:46] | Look, I was there. | 我人在现场 |
[12:46] | I didn’t see who shot the girl. | 但没看到是谁杀了那女孩 |
[12:48] | The girl? | 那女孩 |
[12:49] | Marisa. Her name is Mari… | 玛丽莎 她叫玛丽… |
[12:59] | But you know that, don’t you? | 你知道她的名字 对吧 |
[13:02] | That’s why you were upset when you saw her on the ground. | 所以你看到她躺在地上时 才会那样沮丧 |
[13:04] | You knew her. | 你认识她 |
[13:06] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 我确实认识 |
[13:09] | She was my CI. | 她是我的线人 |
[13:10] | She was your better intel? | 她就是你的可靠内幕的来源 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:13] | You used a 17-year-old girl as a confidential informant? | 你叫一名十七岁的女孩当你的线人 |
[13:16] | She was helping us build a case against DKK. | 她帮我们搜集对DKK立案的证据 |
[13:19] | She was informing on her own gang? | 她在给自己所属的帮派泄密吗 |
[13:21] | For about a month. Yes. | 已经持续一个月了 |
[13:22] | Well, no wonder you looked so shocked when you saw her on the ground. | 难怪你看到她倒地时 如此惊愕失色 |
[13:26] | You got her killed. | 是你送她赴了黄泉 |
[13:40] | I am all for taking down a gang, | 我对打击帮派没意见 |
[13:42] | but using a 17-year-old girl as an informant… | 但利用一个十七岁的女孩当线人… |
[13:44] | Maybe her gang never found out. | 也许她的帮派没发觉这点 |
[13:45] | I mean, we don’t know that’s what got her killed. | 我们并不能确定她被害的原因 |
[13:47] | Yes, we do. | 怎么不能确定 |
[13:49] | She was turning her life around, Al, | 她好不容易能洗心革面 艾尔 |
[13:50] | and Cortez came in and screwed it up. | 结果半路杀出个科尔特斯引来飞天横祸 |
[13:52] | Then the best thing we can do for her | 那我们所能做的 |
[13:53] | is find out who killed her. | 就是找出杀害她的凶手 |
[13:55] | Okay, but I’m not working with him. | 行 但我拒绝与他共事 |
[13:57] | So take Roe, get out to that rec center | 那你和罗伊去体育场 |
[13:59] | and see what you can put together. | 找找线索吧 |
[14:16] | Ok, we got ten shots to account for. | 一共有十次枪击 |
[14:17] | Yellow markers are for shell casings. | 黄色标记的是弹壳的位置 |
[14:20] | Red are guns. | 红色是手枪 |
[14:21] | Cones are victims. | 圆锥是受害者 |
[14:56] | Okay, let’s start with the first shot. | 好 我们从第一枪开始 |
[14:59] | It came from over… here. | 是从这里开枪的 |
[15:06] | Sound was muffled. Had to be point-blank range. | 枪声有些低沉 一定是近距离射击 |
[15:09] | So that would make our first victim after Marisa, | 这时玛丽莎之后的第一位受害者 |
[15:11] | Jim Clayburn. | 吉姆·克雷本倒地 |
[15:12] | Yeah, found him right here. | 没错 是在这里发现他的 |
[15:14] | So maybe we’re right. | 也许我们猜对了 |
[15:16] | He knew who was after Marisa and confronted him. | 他知道谁在缠着玛丽莎 找他对过执 |
[15:19] | Okay. What’s next? | 好的 接下来呢 |
[15:32] | Five shots from over here, | 从这里开了五枪 |
[15:33] | three from a bigger caliber gun. | 三枪是从大口径的枪所发出的 |
[15:35] | Six shots so far. | 现在有六发了 |
[15:37] | That’s one of our guys we picked up. | 是我们抓获的其中一人身携的枪支 |
[15:38] | .45 automatic. | 点45自动手枪 |
[15:40] | But none of the victims were shot with a .45, | 但并无受害者被点45射中 |
[15:42] | so he’s just shooting. | 所以他只是在放空枪 |
[15:43] | So, from this angle, one of the bullets | 不过从这个角度来看 当时在旁观的 |
[15:45] | could have hit our bystander, Beverly Jackson. | 贝弗利·杰克逊是有可能被击中的 |
[15:47] | Bullet like that’d do some damage. | 被这种枪击中伤一定不轻 |
[15:49] | No, it was just a flesh wound. | 没有 皮外伤而已 |
[15:51] | I mean, I’m sure it stung a little, but she was kind of dramatic. | 估计是挺疼的 但她有点虚张声势 |
[15:53] | Wow. Your empathy’s overwhelming. | 您可真是铁石心肠 |
[15:56] | Then the only thing we’ve got | 那么我们唯一的收获就是 |
[15:58] | is the gang kid, Mendoza, standing. | 帮派成员门多萨至此还安好 |
[16:01] | Four shots left. | 还有四枪 |
[16:08] | Four shots. | 四枪打完 |
[16:09] | And Mendoza’s still alive. | 门多萨还好好的 |
[16:23] | Crime scene only picked up ten shell casings. | 在案发现场只找到十只弹壳 |
[16:25] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 怎么 |
[16:28] | So there was an 11th shot. | 可现场一共响了十一枪 |
[16:30] | It killed Mendoza. | 最后一枪杀了门多萨 |
[16:32] | I heard it. | 我记得很清楚 |
[16:33] | Yeah, where from? | 那枪是从哪来的 |
[16:35] | Right back…here. | 就从那边 |
[16:39] | There was a Parks Enforcement guard near there. | 当时有个公园执法员在那附近 |
[16:42] | He might have had a front-row seat. | 他可能目睹过什么 |
[16:45] | Yeah, he was there. | 对 是有这么个人 |
[16:47] | He give a statement? | 审问过他了吗 |
[16:49] | Herb Waters, age 51, | 赫布·华特斯 51岁 |
[16:50] | 16-year veteran of the Parks and Recreation Department. | 在公园游乐场供职十六年了 |
[16:52] | His statement, and I quote: | 他当时的原话是 |
[16:54] | “I didn’t see any of the shooters.” | “我一个枪手也没看见” |
[16:56] | Yeah, well, we should talk to him again. | 那我们得再和他谈谈了 |
[16:58] | Even if he didn’t see a shooter, | 就算他没看见枪手 |
[16:59] | maybe he saw someone picking up the casing | 也可能见到有人把弹壳捡走了 |
[17:01] | or at least looking for something on the ground. | 至少会发现有人在四处找东西吧 |
[17:05] | Hey, quick– what’d I have for lunch yesterday? | 快说 我昨天中午吃什么了 |
[17:07] | I don’t know, Roe. | 不知道啊 罗伊 |
[17:08] | What’d you have for lunch yesterday? | 你昨天中午吃什么了 |
[17:09] | I don’t know. | 不记得了 |
[17:10] | I was hoping you’d remember, | 我以为你记着呢 |
[17:11] | so I could order something else. I just… | 我好叫点别的 |
[17:15] | Like I said, I heard shots, | 我说过了 我听到枪响 |
[17:17] | then I saw that guy go down. | 然后看见有人中弹倒下了 |
[17:18] | Well, which one? | 哪一个 |
[17:19] | There were… there were two. | 一共有两个人中弹 |
[17:21] | Um, one of these? | 就这两个 |
[17:22] | Him. Older guy. | 这个 年龄大的 |
[17:24] | Okay. Jim Clayburn. | 好的 吉姆·克雷本 |
[17:25] | He okay? | 他还好吗 |
[17:27] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在说不好 |
[17:29] | So you saw Mr. Clayburn get shot. | 就是说你看见克雷本中弹了 |
[17:31] | Did you get a look at who did it? | 看见是谁开枪的了吗 |
[17:33] | No. Everything happened so fast. | 没有 事情发生得太快 |
[17:34] | I went to go help him. | 我只想着去救人了 |
[17:37] | You know, let’s go over this again. | 咱们从头过一遍吧 |
[17:40] | Let’s see. | 来 看这个 |
[17:42] | All right, so where were you standing? | 你当时站在哪 |
[17:45] | Here. | 这里 |
[17:46] | Okay, so you ran from here to here. | 好的 那你就是从这里跑到这里 |
[17:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Did you see this kid get shot? | 你看见这孩子中弹没 |
[17:55] | No. I didn’t actually get to Mr. Clayburn. | 没有 我没跑到克雷本先生那里 |
[17:57] | There were more shots. | 枪又响了 |
[17:58] | It was chaos, kids running everywhere. | 场面太混乱了 孩子们到处跑 |
[18:00] | I was just trying to keep them safe. | 我只想保证他们安全 |
[18:02] | Uh, what about afterwards? | 那后来呢 |
[18:03] | You see anyone scrounging around, | 你看见有人转来转去 |
[18:05] | looking for something on the ground? | 在地上捡东西了没 |
[18:06] | What do you mean? Looking for what? | 什么意思 找什么 |
[18:08] | A shell casing. | 弹壳 |
[18:10] | We got an extra shot, no casing to go with it. | 有一发子弹 在现场没找到弹壳 |
[18:13] | Wow. How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:17] | So did you see anyone or not? | 你到底看见谁了没有 |
[18:21] | Look, I-I shouldn’t have even been there. | 我都不该在现场的 |
[18:23] | I don’t know the area. | 这一片我都不常来 |
[18:25] | I work out at Spring Creek Park. | 我在斯普林克里克公园工作 |
[18:27] | I’m just trying to pick up some extra overtime before I retire next month. | 不过是想下个月退休前多找点活做 |
[18:30] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[18:32] | You’re dealing with a gang guy. | 这事牵涉帮派 |
[18:34] | Seems scary to come clean. | 你怕惹祸上身不敢多言 |
[18:38] | But if you got something to say, | 但你要是知道什么内情 |
[18:40] | I need you to say it. | 就得原原本本告诉我 |
[18:46] | It looked like he was reaching for a gun. | 他看起来像是要掏枪 |
[18:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:56] | You shot Mendoza. | 你杀了门多萨 |
[18:59] | He was reaching to his waistband. | 他伸手去摸腰带 |
[19:01] | And all those punks were pulling out their weapons. | 那些小混混都在拔枪 |
[19:06] | I was just trying to protect the other kids. | 我只是想保护其他孩子 |
[19:08] | What was he reaching for? | 那他掏的是什么 |
[19:10] | A cell phone. | 手机 |
[19:13] | A lousy cell phone. | 该死的手机 |
[19:16] | I got to take you in. | 我得把你带走 |
[19:17] | I wasn’t even supposed be there. | 我本不该在现场的 |
[19:21] | Guy was just scared. | 那家伙是吓坏了 |
[19:22] | I mean, he didn’t have the training to be in that situation. | 他没遇到过那种情况 不知如何应对 |
[19:24] | Hopefully, the D.A. will cut him some slack. | 希望地方检察官会放他一马 |
[19:26] | Clayburn awake yet? | 克雷本醒了吗 |
[19:28] | Last I checked, he was just out of surgery. | 我刚才问 说是刚做完手术 |
[19:30] | Carrie! Talk to you a second? | 凯莉 和你说句话 |
[19:32] | – Sure. – I don’t care. Just get me access. | -好的 -不管怎样一定要找他问话 |
[19:33] | There’s got to be a doctor with some parking tickets he wants fixed. | 找找路子 略施小惠 |
[19:38] | Uh, I’ll go check on Clayburn. | 我去看看克雷本的情况 |
[19:40] | Close the door. | 带上门 |
[19:43] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:44] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[19:46] | I just got a call from a lieutenant in the Three-Eight. | 我刚接到38区的队长打来的电话 |
[19:49] | Why were your fingerprints lifted after a raid | 为什么他们会在突击搜捕的某个 |
[19:51] | on an illegal poker game in some Chinese restaurant? | 非法赌博的中国餐馆里找到你的指纹 |
[19:56] | – They have good dim sum. – You’re a cop. | -他们的中式点心很好吃 -你是警察 |
[19:58] | Yes, whose annual salary | 没错 辛苦一整年 |
[19:59] | doesn’t even begin to cover my mother’s care. | 也攒不够我母亲的看护钱 |
[20:01] | That’s your excuse? You needed the money for Alice? | 这就是你的理由 你要赚钱给爱丽丝 |
[20:04] | Oh, come on, Al. | 拜托 艾尔 |
[20:05] | – It was a harmless card game. – It’s illegal. | -玩玩牌无伤大雅吧 -这是非法的 |
[20:07] | Yes, and I’m sure they arrested a lot of very bad people. | 是的 我肯定他们逮捕了很多大坏蛋 |
[20:10] | And you’re lucky one of them wasn’t you. | 而你很幸运不在其中 |
[20:11] | You’d lose your badge and you’d go to jail. | 不然就摔了饭碗 还得锒铛入狱 |
[20:13] | How would your mom be then? | 到那时你妈妈怎么办 |
[20:14] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[20:15] | – I don’t know what… – Ballistics came back. | -我不知道 -弹道测试结果出来了 |
[20:18] | None of the weapons we recovered at the scene | 我们在现场找到的枪 |
[20:20] | are a match to the victims. | 均与射中被害人的子弹不符 |
[20:21] | But get this– | 不过呢 |
[20:22] | the gun that shot Marisa is the same gun | 杀死玛丽莎的枪与射中吉姆·克雷本的 |
[20:24] | that shot Jim Clayburn. | 是同一支 |
[20:25] | We just don’t have it. | 我们没找到那支枪 |
[20:26] | We just don’t have it. | 是的 |
[20:27] | But if they’re connected, | 但如果两案有关联 |
[20:29] | we’re looking for one guy. | 我们要找的就是同一个凶手 |
[20:29] | Oh, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[20:30] | Beverly Jackson, the woman with the arm wound, | 贝弗利·杰克逊 手臂受伤的那位 |
[20:32] | she’s finally ready to talk, so I’m going to go talk to her. | 她终于可以谈话了 我去找她 |
[20:34] | – We’re not done here. – I am. | -我们还没说完 -我说完了 |
[20:38] | – I should go. Um… – Yes. | -我该走了 -好的 |
[20:40] | Just go with Mike, | 跟迈克一起去 |
[20:41] | see what you can dig up about Clayburn. | 看看关于克雷本能查到些什么 |
[20:49] | The kids are taking it hard. | 孩子们很难接受 |
[20:51] | That’s what they call them– “Jim’s Kids”. | 他们都是”吉姆的孩子们” |
[20:55] | Jim poured everything he had into this mission. | 吉姆对他的这个事业倾注了一切 |
[20:57] | When his wife died back in ’98, he decided to bring | 他妻子98年去世后 他就决定把 |
[21:00] | all these lost kids into his family. | 所有这些迷途的孩子们带进他的家庭 |
[21:03] | To turn his grief into something powerful. | 化悲痛为力量 |
[21:06] | But– and I’m sorry, Father– but they’re not all | 抱歉神父 但并非所有人 |
[21:08] | going to turn out to be success stories. | 都被他成功转化了吧 |
[21:09] | There’s got to be somebody who had a grudge against him. | 总有人对他心怀怨恨吧 |
[21:11] | Look, this neighborhood has seen gang reformers | 几十年来有许多人像他一样 |
[21:13] | come and go for decades, | 在社区从事感化工作 |
[21:16] | but Jim, he was… he was in a class by himself. | 但吉姆 他是独一无二的 |
[21:19] | People respect him, and that’s half the battle. | 人们尊重他 这就等于成功了一半 |
[21:21] | So no threats, calls, letters? | 没有人以任何方式恐吓过他吗 |
[21:23] | No, these kids love him. | 没有 孩子们都很爱戴他 |
[21:24] | They wouldn’t have hurt him. | 他们不会伤害他的 |
[21:26] | Or let anybody else hurt him. | 也不会让任何人伤害他 |
[21:29] | Had you seen Marisa around lately? | 你最近在这附近见过玛丽莎吗 |
[21:31] | No. She was back with the gang. | 没有 她重回帮派了 |
[21:33] | And Jim knew that? | 吉姆知道这件事吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah. He was upset. | 知道 他很难过 |
[21:37] | He asked me a bunch if there was something | 还问了我很多遍 |
[21:38] | he could do to get her to come back. | 要怎样才能让她浪子回头 |
[21:40] | So maybe he tried too hard to convince her, | 或许他为了说服她而太过费尽周折 |
[21:42] | one of the DKKs started to question her loyalty. | 导致DKK帮里有人开始怀疑她的忠诚度 |
[21:48] | What else you got, Estella? | 埃斯特拉 你还知道些什么 |
[21:51] | Some of the girls from around here, | 这里有些女孩子 |
[21:53] | they were saying that Marisa was in trouble with the DKK. | 她们说玛丽莎跟DKK帮有些不和 |
[21:57] | For what? | 为什么事不和 |
[21:58] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[21:59] | No one told me. | 没人跟我说 |
[22:01] | But I bet you got an idea. | 但你总有点想法吧 |
[22:03] | In this neighborhood, having ideas will get you shot. | 在这个地盘 想法太多等于自掘坟墓 |
[22:11] | Detective. | 警探 |
[22:15] | Detective Wells! | 威尔斯警探 |
[22:19] | I’m gonna sit in on the interview, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我想旁听这次的谈话 |
[22:21] | What did you have on her, Cortez? | 你抓住她什么把柄了 科尔特斯 |
[22:24] | She was getting out. | 她在走出泥潭 |
[22:25] | She was on her way to college, she had a full scholarship. | 马上就要上大学了 还拿到了全额奖学金 |
[22:29] | You dragged her back in. | 你却推她再回虎口 |
[22:30] | What did you have on her that was so terrible? | 你到底抓到她什么重量级的把柄了 |
[22:34] | She was in a car with a kilo of coke in the trunk. | 我们抓到她在某辆装了一千克可卡因的车上 |
[22:37] | Was she driving? | 是她开的车吗 |
[22:39] | No. | 不是 |
[22:40] | Then no way that sticks. | 那这事根本站不住脚 |
[22:42] | But she wouldn’t know that, would she? | 但她却懵然不知 对吗 |
[22:44] | What’d you do, threaten to call the admissions office | 你做了什么 威胁她如果不就范 |
[22:46] | if she didn’t do what you wanted, | 你就会给招生处打电话 |
[22:48] | then bye-bye scholarship. | 让她奖学金泡汤吗 |
[22:49] | Listen. I did pick her up, | 听着 她被我抓个正着 |
[22:50] | but I didn’t threaten her. | 但我没威胁过她 |
[22:52] | When she found out I was in a gang unit, | 她听说我是打黑组的以后 |
[22:53] | she offered to go back in to help us. | 主动提出要回去帮我 |
[22:56] | Said she didn’t want any more kids | 她说不想再看见有孩子 |
[22:57] | getting trapped like she did. | 像她一样误入歧途 |
[22:58] | You could’ve said no. | 你可以拒绝的 |
[23:00] | And believe me, next time I will. | 相信我 下次我绝不答应了 |
[23:02] | There isn’t a next time. | 没有下次了 |
[23:04] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[23:10] | Thanks for coming in, Ms. Jackson. | 谢谢你能来 杰克逊女士 |
[23:12] | I would’ve come in sooner, | 我本可以早点来 |
[23:13] | but I didn’t think I could be much help. | 不过我觉得早来也帮不上忙 |
[23:16] | Well, you never know. | 这可不一定 |
[23:17] | Yeah. Even if you didn’t see who shot you, | 没错 即使你没看见谁打伤了你 |
[23:20] | maybe you saw someone running away? | 也许也见到谁在逃跑吧 |
[23:21] | No, I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[23:23] | I was just walking back from the cheese shop on 31st Avenue, | 我当时正从31大街的奶酪店往回走 |
[23:26] | and heard some loud sounds, and… | 听见一阵骚乱 然后… |
[23:28] | I didn’t even realize I was the one shot | 我甚至在看到胳膊流血前都没发现 |
[23:30] | till I saw my arm bleeding. | 自己中弹了 |
[23:31] | One of the ones… who was shot. | 你只是其中一位…中弹的 |
[23:34] | A young girl died. | 一个少女死了 |
[23:35] | I don’t appreciate your attitude. | 我不喜欢你的态度 |
[23:37] | I know about the girl. | 我认识那个女孩 |
[23:40] | You’re a lawyer, right? | 你是个律师 对吗 |
[23:41] | Mulligan & Waters? | 穆里根/华特斯事务所 |
[23:43] | Yes. We’re at, uh, 40th… | 是的 我们在40街 |
[23:45] | 40th and Park, on the 59th floor, I know. | 40街和公园交口处 59层 我知道 |
[23:47] | So you didn’t see anything. | 所以你什么也没看见 |
[23:50] | Nothing at all. | 完全没有 |
[23:51] | What about when you were walking to the cheese shop? | 去奶酪店的路上呢 |
[23:53] | Do you remember which route you took? | 记得走的是哪条路吗 |
[23:55] | Before you answer, | 在你回答之前 |
[23:57] | you should know that we are going to use | 你最好知道 我们可以通过 |
[23:59] | all of our resources to verify your answer. | 各种途径检验你的答案 |
[24:01] | You should be easy to remember, | 你应该记得 |
[24:03] | you were wearing that burnt orange jacket, | 你当时穿着一件橙红色夹克 |
[24:04] | turquoise scarf, and those earrings that were, frankly, | 戴着蓝绿色围巾 还有那对实在是 |
[24:07] | way too big for the outfit. | 大得离谱的耳环 |
[24:11] | So what if I was? So what? | 是又怎样 又怎样 |
[24:14] | So… just because you didn’t see anyone, | 所以 你没看见别人 |
[24:18] | doesn’t mean someone didn’t see you. | 不代表别人没看见你 |
[24:21] | Maybe someone in a gang. | 也许是帮派里的人 |
[24:24] | It also means that if you’re lying to us, | 而且如果你说谎 |
[24:25] | we’re going to charge you with hindering the prosecution. | 我们可以告你阻碍调查 |
[24:33] | Want to take a peek at these pictures again, ma’am? | 需要再看看照片吗 女士 |
[24:41] | I saw this girl. | 我看见了这个女孩 |
[24:43] | She was arguing with a man, I don’t know what about, | 她在和一个男人争吵 我不知道内容 |
[24:46] | but he was holding her arm, | 但他抓着她的手臂 |
[24:48] | and she was trying to get away. | 她试图挣脱 |
[24:49] | Describe him. | 他长什么样 |
[24:51] | Hispanic. | 西班牙人 |
[24:53] | Early 20s, brown sweatshirt. | 二十出头 穿着棕色运动衫 |
[24:56] | Cap with a lot of metal and stuff on it. | 帽子上有一堆金属和乱七八糟的东西 |
[25:07] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[25:15] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[25:30] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[25:30] | Tito Alvarez. | 蒂托·阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[25:31] | – He’s DKK… – DKK. | -他是DKK的人 -DKK的人 |
[25:35] | I didn’t see him at the rec center. | 我在体育场没看见他 |
[25:37] | I did. | 我看见了 |
[25:40] | You’re thinking he’s the doer? | 你觉得是他干的 |
[25:43] | – Look, I was, uh… – I got a witness | -我… -有人看见 |
[25:44] | who saw him manhandling Marisa right before she was shot. | 他在玛丽莎被杀之前对她动粗 |
[26:06] | We’ve got some stuff on Tito Alvarez. | 我们查了下蒂托·阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[26:08] | The DKK practically runs in his family. | 他一家几乎都是DKK的 |
[26:11] | He’s got a brother that went away for a drive-by in ’08, | 弟弟因为08年的一起飞车枪击案在逃 |
[26:13] | he’s got uncles and cousins | 叔叔和表亲们 |
[26:15] | been wearing the colors going back a decade or so. | 十几年前就入帮了 |
[26:16] | Any specific history with Marisa? | 他和玛丽莎有过什么过节吗 |
[26:18] | Well, none that I could find. | 目前没发现 |
[26:20] | How about him and Clayburn? | 那他和克雷本呢 |
[26:21] | Well, Clayburn’s program reached out to all the gangs, | 克雷本的计划面向所有帮派 |
[26:23] | so Alvarez would’ve known about him, | 所以阿尔瓦雷斯应该会认识他 |
[26:25] | but that’s, that’s all I got. | 我就查到这么多 |
[26:27] | All right. Good. | 好的 不错 |
[26:29] | You… you want I should close the door? | 你需要关门吗 |
[26:32] | Why would I want you to… | 为什么我要… |
[26:40] | Sorry about that. | 之前抱歉了 |
[26:41] | It’s none of my business, | 虽然与我无关 |
[26:42] | but is there something going on with you and our star reporter? | 不过你和我们的明星记录员是怎么了 |
[26:45] | No. | 没事 |
[26:47] | Same as usual. | 一切正常 |
[26:50] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:52] | Let me ask you: | 问个问题 |
[26:54] | that buddy of yours in Vice, in the Three-Eight? | 你38区得那个缉查队的朋友 |
[26:57] | You guys still close? | 你们还联系吗 |
[26:58] | Yeah. Jim Parsons. He’s a good guy. | 是的 他叫吉姆·帕森斯 是个好人 |
[27:00] | And he’s… discreet, right? | 他办事挺小心 是吧 |
[27:03] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[27:05] | I mean… depends what we’re talking about. | 我是说 要看你说的是什么事了 |
[27:08] | – Maybe I’ll give him a call. – All right. | -我还是给他打个电话吧 -行 |
[27:11] | Like I said, it’s none of my business, but… | 我说过我无意探听 但是 |
[27:14] | back in the day, when you two were…. | 当初你俩好的时候 |
[27:16] | Was she…? | 她是不是 |
[27:18] | Was she always so… | 是不是一直都那么 |
[27:20] | original? | 特立独行 |
[27:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:27] | I think I’ll give Jim a call. | 我看还是我去给吉姆打电话吧 |
[27:28] | If nobody’s dead, he can probably help. | 只要不牵涉人命 他应该会帮忙 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:34] | Yep? | 喂 |
[27:36] | I’m heading over. | 我马上来 |
[27:38] | That was the hospital. Clayburn’s awake. | 医院打来的 克雷本醒了 |
[27:44] | Clayburn’s conscious now, but he’s still touch and go. | 克雷本现在意识清醒但状况不稳定 |
[27:47] | This is our chance to get his statement, | 这是我们取得他的证词 |
[27:48] | and make Tito as the shooter. | 确定蒂托是凶手的好机会 |
[27:50] | I should be out looking for Tito. | 我应该去找蒂托 |
[27:51] | Detective Cortez has the whole gang squad out after him. | 科尔特斯警探派打黑组全员去搜捕他了 |
[27:54] | Oh, he’s taking time out from recruiting teenage informants. | 忙着招小孩做线人还抽时间帮我们 |
[27:56] | How nice of him. | 他人真好 |
[28:03] | JJ, how you doing? | JJ 你好吗 |
[28:04] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[28:06] | Mr. Clayburn, | 克雷本先生 |
[28:07] | are you able to answer some questions for us? | 能回答我们的几个问题吗 |
[28:09] | He can’t talk yet. The tube. | 他还不能说话 插着管子 |
[28:11] | He’s been using this. | 只能以写代说 |
[28:14] | They’re cops, Dad. | 爸 他们是警察 |
[28:23] | He wants to know if “his kids” are okay. | 他想知道他的”孩子们”是否无恙 |
[28:25] | Yeah. They’re having a vigil at the church for you. | 是 他们为你在教堂办了个祈祷仪式 |
[28:30] | “Marisa”? | 玛丽莎呢 |
[28:33] | No, I’m sorry. | 不在了 我很遗憾 |
[28:39] | “She was so brave. | 她是那么勇敢 |
[28:41] | A hero.” | 是英雄 |
[28:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:44] | That’s why we’re here. We want to catch whoever did this. | 我们来找你就是为了将凶手绳之以法 |
[28:46] | We think the person who shot Marisa | 我们认为打死玛丽莎的 |
[28:47] | is the same person that shot you. | 就是朝你开枪的人 |
[28:52] | Do you recognize anyone in these photos? | 这些照片里你能认出谁 |
[29:00] | Tito Alvarez? | 蒂托·阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[29:02] | Is this the man who shot you? | 是他朝你开枪的吗 |
[29:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:11] | Okay. I think that’s all we need. Thank you. | 好 我们就想知道这个 谢谢你 |
[29:15] | Ben knows where Tito is. | 本知道蒂托在哪了 |
[29:17] | – Girlfriend’s house. – Great. | -他女朋友家 -很好 |
[29:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:46] | Can I help you, officers? | 需要帮忙吗 长官 |
[29:48] | We’re looking for Tito Alvarez. He here? | 我们找蒂托·阿尔瓦雷斯 他在吗 |
[29:49] | Oh, I don’t know any Tito. | 我不认识什么蒂托 |
[29:52] | I think you must be mistaken. | 我想你们一定是搞错了 |
[29:54] | Mrs. Garcia, please. | 加西亚太太 拜托 |
[29:55] | Is your daughter at home? | 你女儿在家吗 |
[29:57] | My daughter? | 我女儿 |
[30:12] | Police! | 警察 |
[30:16] | Where you going, Tito? | 去哪啊 蒂托 |
[30:21] | Save us time on the strip search. | 倒省了脱衣搜查的时间 |
[30:25] | Right here… | 坐好 |
[30:28] | Oh, I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢这地方的装潢 |
[30:29] | Why Marisa? | 为什么是玛丽莎 |
[30:31] | Why Marisa what? | 什么玛丽莎 |
[30:32] | She was a good girl, Tito. | 她是个好女孩 蒂托 |
[30:33] | Hey, man, I wasn’t even at the game that day. | 伙计 我那天根本不在现场 |
[30:35] | Sure you were. I saw you there. | 你当然在 我看到你了 |
[30:37] | Well, baby, you must be mistaken, | 宝贝 你一定是弄错了 |
[30:38] | ’cause I just told you I wasn’t there. | 我刚跟你说了我不在嘛 |
[30:40] | Brown sweatshirt, blinged-out baseball cap, | 棕色的运动衫 亮闪闪的棒球帽 |
[30:42] | little mustard right here from the hot dog you were eating. | 才吃了热狗 这边还粘了点芥末 |
[30:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:48] | Okay, I was there. | 好吧 我在现场 |
[30:50] | But I didn’t shoot nobody. | 但我没朝人开枪 |
[30:51] | So what were you and Marisa arguing about? | 那你和玛丽莎在争执什么 |
[30:53] | – What? – Don’t “what” me. | -什么 -别跟我装糊涂 |
[30:54] | You were slapping her around right before she got shot. | 就在她被射杀前 你在对她动粗 |
[30:56] | Hey, Marisa was hauling off on me, man. | 是玛丽莎在推推搡搡 老兄 |
[30:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:00] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to get with her crazy ass anymore. | 因为我不忍不了她这个疯婆子了 |
[31:03] | You and Marisa were involved? | 你和玛丽莎在一起 |
[31:06] | No, baby. | 没有 宝贝 |
[31:07] | Me and Marisa hooked up. | 我和她就是玩玩 |
[31:08] | She got clingy. I don’t want to be locked down. | 她开始黏我 我不想一棵树上吊死 |
[31:11] | Supply can’t meet demand, you know? | 老子供不应求 明白吗 |
[31:13] | Sure. | 可不是嘛 |
[31:14] | And Clayburn. What’s your beef with him? | 还有克雷本 你跟他有何过节 |
[31:16] | – Who? – Don’t play dumb! | -谁 -少装傻 |
[31:18] | You mean Mr. “Jim’s Kids”? | 你是说那个孩子王吉姆 |
[31:22] | Wait, hold up. | 慢着 等一下 |
[31:24] | You guys think I shot him. | 你们觉得是我朝他开的枪 |
[31:26] | Yeah. We think you shot him. | 没错 我们认为是你开的枪 |
[31:28] | Right after you shot Marisa. | 就在你枪杀玛丽莎之后 |
[31:29] | You used the same gun, baby. | 你用的是同一把枪 宝贝 |
[31:31] | What? No, no, no. I didn’t have no beef with that guy. | 什么 不不 我和那家伙无冤无仇 |
[31:35] | I didn’t shoot him. | 我没开枪打他 |
[31:35] | Then why’d you run from the scene? | 那你为什么要逃离现场 |
[31:37] | I didn’t run! I stayed there. | 我没逃 我一直呆在那里 |
[31:38] | I left a statement with the cops. | 我给警察留了份口供 |
[31:39] | Funny, I don’t remember seeing that. | 真有趣 我对此毫无印象 |
[31:40] | I used a fake name. | 我用了假名 |
[31:42] | I don’t want you all calling me, trying to get me to testify. | 我可不想你们纷纷打电话找我出庭作证 |
[31:43] | You’re full of it, Tito. | 你真是谎话连篇 蒂托 |
[31:45] | The cop was a white dude. | 那警察是个白人 |
[31:46] | Big fat-ass dude, all right? | 一个大胖子 |
[31:48] | He frisked me and everything. You gotta believe me. | 他把我全身搜了个遍 你真得相信我 |
[31:53] | All right. Don’t give me no lip. Show me some ID. | 给我老实点 把证件给我看看 |
[31:56] | You got an ID? | 带证件了吗 |
[31:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[32:01] | Cop made you take your sweatshirt off, didn’t he? | 那警察要你把运动衫脱了 对吗 |
[32:03] | Right? | 对吗 |
[32:04] | Yeah, before he frisked me. So what? | 对 在他搜我身之前 那又如何 |
[32:07] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[32:08] | Hey, yo… this ain’t right, man. | 你们这样可不行 老大 |
[32:10] | I want to talk to my lawyer, and I still want my phone call! | 我要见我的律师 还要打个电话 |
[32:12] | Why don’t you shut up, Tito? | 你最好闭嘴 蒂托 |
[32:19] | Tito’s telling the truth. | 蒂托说的是实话 |
[32:20] | He wasn’t armed, and he didn’t run. | 他没携带枪支 也未试图逃跑 |
[32:21] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[32:22] | We didn’t find the murder weapon at the scene. | 我们在案发现场并未发现凶器 |
[32:24] | I saw that officer frisk him. | 我看见那警察搜他的身 |
[32:25] | At that point, he did not have a gun, | 那时他并没有枪 |
[32:27] | which means he couldn’t have shot Clayburn. | 所以他不可能开枪打伤克雷本 |
[32:29] | So Clayburn was wrong. | 那么是克雷本看错了 |
[32:31] | Either that, or he’s lying. | 或者是他在撒谎 |
[32:32] | Okay, assuming you’re remembering right, | 好吧 假设你没记错 |
[32:34] | and Tito didn’t shoot Clayburn… | 蒂托没有开枪打克雷本 |
[32:35] | She’s remembering right. | 她绝对没记错 |
[32:36] | It still doesn’t mean he didn’t shoot Marisa. | 那并不表示他没有杀玛丽莎 |
[32:38] | He could’ve handed the gun off to somebody afterwards. | 他可以在事后把枪交给其他人 |
[32:40] | Hey. When we brought Tito in, he took his phone call. | 我们逮捕蒂托时他打了个电话 |
[32:43] | Another perp overheard him ordering a hit | 有个犯人听见他在部署一次暗杀行动 |
[32:45] | on the amigo who got him locked up. | 目标是那位害他入狱的仁兄 |
[32:47] | What amigo? | 哪位仁兄 |
[32:48] | Tito didn’t mention a name. | 蒂托没有指名道姓 |
[32:50] | If Tito handed his gun off to someone else, | 如果蒂托把枪给了别人 |
[32:52] | that someone can tie him to Marisa’s murder. | 那此人便是联系他与玛丽莎凶案的关键 |
[32:54] | We better figure out who it is and find them before Tito’s people do. | 我们必须抢在蒂托手下之前找到此人 |
[33:03] | We know Tito didn’t shoot you. | 我们知道蒂托并没有开枪打你 |
[33:04] | Why do you keep insisting that he did? | 你为何一口咬定凶手是他 |
[33:06] | I’m not making this up. | 我没有捏造事实 |
[33:08] | Tito’s a killer. | 蒂托是个杀人凶手 |
[33:11] | Look at me and tell me who really shot you. | 看着我 告诉我到底是谁开枪打了你 |
[33:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:17] | Who are you protecting? | 你究竟在保护谁 |
[33:18] | One of the kids in your program? | 是你活动里的某个孩子吗 |
[33:25] | The cops. | 是警察 |
[33:44] | “I forgive you.” | “我原谅你” |
[33:52] | JJ shot you, didn’t he? | 是JJ开的枪 对吗 |
[33:54] | Your son? Why? | 你儿子 为什么 |
[33:56] | Did he shoot Marisa, as well? | 玛丽莎也是他杀的吗 |
[33:58] | What? No. Look, you don’t understand. | 什么 不是 你没搞清楚 |
[34:00] | Then make me understand. | 那就给我说清楚 |
[34:07] | It was an accident. | 那纯属意外 |
[34:09] | It’s my own fault. | 都是我的错 |
[34:11] | I spent so much time with my kids– | 我和我活动里的孩子们朝夕相处 |
[34:13] | my other kids– that I neglected my own son. | 反倒忽略了自己的亲生儿子 |
[34:15] | I think that JJ wanted me to feel the pain that he felt. | JJ大概只是想让我感同身受 |
[34:19] | JJ wasn’t there with you, | 当时JJ并没和你在一起 |
[34:20] | he was there with the gang, wasn’t he? | 而是和那团伙的人在一起 对吗 |
[34:22] | He’s not in the gang, but they let him hang around. | 他并非他们的一员 但总和他们一起鬼混 |
[34:25] | He does it to get back at me. | 他那么做是为了报复我 |
[34:26] | You’re saying that shooting you | 你言下之意是你被打伤 |
[34:27] | was some kind of teenage cry for attention? | 只是因为无知少年渴望关爱吗 |
[34:30] | He didn’t mean to shoot me. | 他并不想打伤我 |
[34:32] | I saw him there with his friends, | 我看到他和他那帮狐朋狗友在一起 |
[34:34] | I went to grab him, and when I did, | 我过去将他一把拉住 就在那时 |
[34:35] | I felt he had something under his jacket. | 我摸到他夹克下藏着东西 |
[34:37] | I was afraid it was… | 我很担心那就是 |
[34:38] | what it was. | 那玩意 |
[34:39] | A gun. | 枪 |
[34:41] | He’s so much smarter than that. | 他怎么会那么糊涂 |
[34:43] | I tried to take it away, and it went off. | 我想把枪抢过来 枪就走了火 |
[34:45] | So JJ fought you? | 所以JJ和你打了起来 |
[34:47] | I didn’t know that Tito had given JJ the gun to get rid of it– | 我不知道蒂托把枪给了JJ以求自保 |
[34:49] | you know, give it to the white kid; | 把枪交给白人男孩 |
[34:50] | he’s a lot less likely to get frisked by the cops. | 因为他们被警察搜身的可能性很小 |
[34:52] | But JJ didn’t know that Tito had killed Marisa. | 但是JJ不知道蒂托杀了玛丽莎 |
[34:55] | He thought he was just helping out a friend. | 他还以为只是给兄弟帮个忙 |
[34:56] | But you knew. | 但你知道 |
[34:57] | You knew that Tito killed Marisa. | 你知道是蒂托杀了玛丽莎 |
[34:59] | That’s why you said he was the one who shot you, right? | 所以你就说是他开枪打了你 对吗 |
[35:01] | Marisa called me in a panic. | 玛丽莎打电话给我时惊慌失措 |
[35:03] | She said that her gang buddies had found out | 她说帮派的朋友发现 |
[35:05] | she was working with the police, | 她在替警察工作 |
[35:06] | and Tito was going to kill her. | 而蒂托准备干掉她 |
[35:08] | I raced down to the park to try and pick her up. | 我赶到公园想把她接走 |
[35:11] | But she was already dead. | 但她那时已经死了 |
[35:12] | I told you… | 我说过 |
[35:15] | I’m not lying about Tito. | 关于蒂托 我没说谎 |
[35:18] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[35:19] | Yes, he is. And he knows JJ can prove it. | 没错 而且他知道JJ可以证明他有罪 |
[35:21] | That’s why he sent the gang out looking for him. | 所以他派兄弟去找他 |
[35:24] | – What? – Where is JJ right now? | -什么 -JJ现在在哪 |
[35:26] | I-I was sending him out of town. | 我叫他出城避避风头 |
[35:28] | He went home to pack his stuff. | 他回家收拾东西去了 |
[35:30] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[36:00] | Those guys were at the rec center. | 那几个人在体育场出现过 |
[36:03] | Al, there’s JJ! Stop the car. | 艾尔 那是JJ 停车 |
[36:35] | This is the gun Tito gave you? | 这就是蒂托给你的那把枪吗 |
[36:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:38] | And you’ll testify to that in court? | 你会出庭作证吗 |
[36:40] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[36:42] | Then we’re done here. | 那就没事了 |
[36:47] | Hey, Burns, let me ask you a question. | 彭斯 我想问你个问题 |
[36:50] | Wells — what’s her deal? | 威尔斯到底是个什么情况 |
[36:52] | Her deal?! | 什么意思 |
[36:55] | You know, is she seeing anyone? | 她现在有交往对象吗 |
[36:58] | Yeah. | 有 |
[36:59] | She’s in a relationship. | 她有男朋友了 |
[37:12] | Look, I just wanted to set the record straight on Marisa. | 我想跟你澄清一下关于玛丽莎的事 |
[37:17] | I told you that if I had to do it over again, | 我说过 如果可以重头来过 |
[37:18] | I would’ve said no. | 我一定会拒绝 |
[37:19] | But the fact is, I’m not so sure. | 可实际上 我并不那么确定 |
[37:21] | You’re not so sure. | 你并不确定 |
[37:25] | This is a hellish job, | 阻止青少年们 |
[37:26] | trying to stop children from killing children. | 自相残杀是个糟糕透顶的工作 |
[37:29] | And I say, God bless Jim Clayburn for everything he does, | 吉姆·克雷本所做的一切固然高尚 |
[37:31] | but unless those kids see things another way, | 但除非这些孩子改变自己的人生观 |
[37:35] | it’s never gonna stop. | 这些恶性事件将永无止境 |
[37:37] | And you and I can’t show that to them. | 而我们都无法让他们意识到这一点 |
[37:39] | Only the Marisas can do that. | 只有玛丽莎这样的人才能做到 |
[37:44] | Not anymore she can’t. | 她现在也无能为力了 |
[37:46] | Don’t be so sure. | 别这么肯定 |
[37:51] | Anyway, I just wanted to be honest with you. | 总之 我只是想把实话告诉你 |
[37:56] | Cortez. | 科尔特斯 |
[37:58] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[38:06] | How is JJ? | JJ怎么样了 |
[38:11] | Well, he’s not completely off the hook. | 他暂时还没一身轻 |
[38:13] | He did discharge a firearm in public. | 他在公众场所使用了致命武器 |
[38:15] | But with his testimony against Tito, | 但是他同意指证蒂托 |
[38:17] | D.A. should go easy on him. | 所以检查官应该不会为难他 |
[38:19] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[38:21] | about this harmless little card game. | 你这个无伤大雅的纸牌游戏怎么办呢 |
[38:23] | Do we have to talk about that? | 一定要谈这件事吗 |
[38:25] | I get the money part — your mom — | 我明白 你为了你母亲想多挣钱 |
[38:27] | not saying it’s right, but I get it. | 我没说这是正确的行为 但我可以理解 |
[38:30] | And, since nobody was injured, | 而且既然没人这个事件中受伤 |
[38:31] | I’ll square things with the Three-Eight, | 我可以跟38区那边协商一下 |
[38:33] | tell them you were undercover on a case. | 就跟他们说你是卧底 |
[38:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:37] | But you and I both know, | 但是咱俩心知肚明 |
[38:38] | this stuff you do, it’s not really for the money. | 你去赌博不是真的为了钱 |
[38:42] | Maybe not. | 也许不是吧 |
[38:43] | See, I think you get a little bored sometimes. | 我认为你有时候会觉得无聊 |
[38:46] | You like to push it a little. | 喜欢时不时来点刺激 |
[38:48] | Maybe more than a little. | 也许不止一点 |
[38:49] | Except, there’s this whole badge thing, | 只不过 你现在是个警察 |
[38:52] | you know, what we do here. | 这可是特殊敏感职业 |
[38:56] | Right. I know. I’m gonna work on that. | 好吧 我懂 会注意的 |
[38:58] | Just say you’ll be careful. | 你要小心一点 |
[39:03] | That a promise? | 你保证吗 |
[39:05] | That’s a “hmm”. | 我可没置可否 |
[39:15] | So you’re on a waving basis now? | 你俩现在都会挥手道别啦 |
[39:18] | Yeah, it would appear that way. | 看来是的 |
[39:20] | He’s not your type. | 他不适合你 |
[39:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:22] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[39:23] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[39:25] | Because I don’t like him. | 因为我不喜欢他 |