时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Here you go. | 给 |
[00:39] | Oh, hard way to start the day? | 今天精神不佳啊 |
[00:41] | Uh, I was up late. | 睡得太晚了 |
[00:43] | You have a date? | 昨晚有约会吗 |
[00:44] | I, uh, found a kitten. | 我找到了一只小猫 |
[00:46] | Way too much information. | 好大的信息量啊 |
[00:48] | No, I actually found a kitten. | 不是 我真的捡到了一只小猫 |
[00:51] | I was walking home from the subway. | 我从地铁站走回家 |
[00:52] | I heard a meow, and I found this little kitten, | 听到猫叫 就发现了这只小猫 |
[00:55] | like, this big under a car. | 这么大 躲在车下面 |
[00:56] | Looked all over, couldn’t find the mother. | 四处都找不到猫妈妈 |
[00:58] | So, you had to take it home. | 于是你就带回家了 |
[01:00] | Hey, it was the decent thing to do. | 是啊 做好事嘛 应该的 |
[01:01] | It’s not like I’m gonna keep him. | 我又不会一直养着它 |
[01:03] | Have a name? | 取名字了吗 |
[01:03] | – Stanley. – You named it. | -斯坦利 -你取的吧 |
[01:05] | No… Yes. | 不 没错 |
[01:07] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[01:08] | One toasted plain, | 专业烘焙 |
[01:10] | low-fat schmear, nova and onions, enjoy. | 低卡配料加洋葱 请享用 |
[01:13] | – My favorite. – Once you’re a regular, | -我的最爱 -对我的老客户 |
[01:15] | I never forget a name, never forget an order. | 我都能记住名字 记住他们爱吃什么 |
[01:18] | Mind like a steel trap. | 我的脑子就像捕兽夹一样百发百中 |
[01:21] | Yeah, since when do you eat onions? | 你不是不吃洋葱吗 |
[01:22] | I just take them off. | 我会挑出来 |
[01:23] | Guess they don’t make steel traps like they used to. | 看来现在的捕兽夹不如原来的质量好了 |
[01:26] | We’re just around the corner. | 我们就在附近 |
[01:28] | Yeah, you want us to get you something? You got a 20? | 用给你带点吃的吗 有20块吗 |
[01:30] | No, we can be there in 15 minutes. | 我们一刻钟就能到 |
[01:33] | Thank you, Saul. Keep the change. | 谢谢你 索尔 不用找了 |
[01:35] | Have a great day, Carol. | 祝你今天好心情 凯萝 |
[01:45] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[01:51] | No, I’m telling you, Carol, was it? | 听我说 凯萝 |
[01:53] | Onions are good for you. | 洋葱对你身体有好处 |
[01:54] | I mean, for the antioxidant purposes alone. | 能延缓衰老 |
[01:57] | Not to mention, you can kill flies with your breath. | 更不用说吹口气就能把苍蝇熏死了 |
[01:59] | Which is useful. | 多有用啊 |
[02:01] | 20-year-old ironworker, Christopher Feeney. | 20岁的钢铁工人 克里斯多·费尼 |
[02:04] | Guys arriving for work found him. | 上班的工人发现的尸体 |
[02:05] | Looks like blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部貌似有钝物伤 |
[02:07] | There’s no weapon yet. | 暂没发现作案工具 |
[02:09] | This Barrett guy is everywhere, | 这个叫巴雷特的人四处可见 |
[02:10] | and all his buildings look the same. | 他盖的房子都一模一样 |
[02:11] | Architecture used to have some character. | 过去的建筑还都有些个性 |
[02:13] | And I remember when this whole area | 我记得当初这片地域 |
[02:15] | was nothing but farms and crack houses. | 就是些农地和破房子 |
[02:16] | Hey, look. We got one of Charlie’s Angels. | 看啊 来了个霹雳娇娃 |
[02:19] | which one are you, sweetheart? | 你是哪个娇娃啊 宝贝 |
[02:21] | The one with the big gun. | 拿大枪的那个 |
[02:25] | Huh, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[02:28] | Maybe an accident, a fall? | 或许是个意外 意外坠落 |
[02:30] | Our vic’s got a dent in his head like that. | 死者头部被砸进去那么大一块 |
[02:32] | It wasn’t an accident. | 不可能是意外 |
[02:39] | Quitting time was at 4:00. | 四点下班 |
[02:42] | M.E. puts the time of death around 10:00 last night. | 法医推断死亡时间大概在昨晚十点 |
[02:45] | So, what was he still doing here at that hour? | 那么晚了他还在这里干什么 |
[02:47] | Not working. | 不是工作 |
[02:49] | Maybe meeting someone? | 约了人见面吗 |
[02:50] | What about surveillance cameras? | 监控摄像呢 |
[02:52] | Nothing yet. | 什么都没发现 |
[02:53] | At least one of the cameras was blocked by a shipment of lumber. | 至少一个摄像头被货物挡住了 |
[02:58] | Yeah, Nina? | 什么事 尼娜 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:01] | We got the project manager, William Spence, goes by Bud. | 找到了项目经理威廉·斯彭斯 人称巴德 |
[03:04] | I’ll have Mike and Roe start a canvass; | 我让迈克伊和罗伊跟进那条线 |
[03:06] | let’s figure out if someone had a beef with Feeney. | 我们去查查谁和费尼有矛盾 |
[03:08] | If he had any problems with gambling, drugs, debts. | 有无赌博 毒品或债务问题 |
[03:11] | And what he was doing here at 10:00 at night. | 还有他晚上十点来这里干什么 |
[03:14] | Yeah, and there’s that. | 没错 |
[03:18] | Chris has been with us about six months. | 克里斯和我们共事大概半年了 |
[03:21] | Good kid, gets here early, works hard. | 好孩子 从不迟到 工作努力 |
[03:24] | What’d you have him doing? | 他具体是做什么工作的 |
[03:25] | Mostly post-tension recently. | 最近主要是地面上的工作 |
[03:27] | But Chris worked on everything–rigging, pre-cast. | 但克里斯什么都干 吊索 预制板 |
[03:31] | Was he having any trouble with anyone on the site? | 他和工地上的人有什么矛盾吗 |
[03:33] | Not that I know of. | 我没听说过 |
[03:34] | How about his work record? | 他工作记录怎么样 |
[03:36] | Pretty spotless. | 完美无瑕 |
[03:38] | Like all the new guys, | 和所有新人一样 |
[03:39] | I had to keep on him about safety and stuff. | 我得一直提醒他注意安全 |
[03:42] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[03:43] | Any idea what he was doing here so late? | 知道他这么晚来工地干什么吗 |
[03:45] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[03:46] | Any guesses? | 能猜猜吗 |
[03:48] | I mean, we’ve had occasion in the past, where, uh, | 我们有过这样的情况 |
[03:51] | kid’ll bring a girl back to the site, you know. | 年轻人带女孩来工地 你懂的吧 |
[03:56] | Is there really no other reason you could imagine | 你真的想不出其他什么原因 |
[03:59] | Chris was here after hours? | 让克里斯下班后来这里吗 |
[04:00] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不清楚你想问什么 |
[04:01] | You’ve been having some security problems lately, haven’t you? | 最近这里有安全问题 是吗 |
[04:04] | I’m hearing five theft reports in the past two months alone. | 仅在过去的两个月里就有五起失窃事件 |
[04:08] | Sure, we got issues. | 的确 我们有这些问题 |
[04:09] | Just like every building site in the city. | 市里的每个工地都是一样 |
[04:11] | We talking building materials? | 你指的是建筑材料吗 |
[04:13] | Anything that isn’t nailed down: copper pipe, wire. | 没安上的所有东西 铜管 电线 |
[04:16] | Last week we lost a two-ton skid loader. | 上周我们丢了一台两吨的装卸机 |
[04:18] | There a reason you didn’t mention this before? | 为什么之前没提到这些 |
[04:20] | Chris didn’t have anything to do with that. | 这些和克里斯毫无关系 |
[04:22] | Why are you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[04:25] | Look, I didn’t know the kid that well, | 我和这孩子不怎么熟 |
[04:27] | but he’s third- generation ironworker. | 但他家里三代都是钢铁工人 |
[04:29] | His dad Jack worked on the Citicorp Building. | 他爸爸杰克曾经参与建造花旗集团中心大楼 |
[04:32] | Chris was first in his family to go to college, | 克里斯是家里第一个上大学的 |
[04:34] | but he came back two years early after Jack took a fall, | 但两年后为了照料摔伤的父亲回了家 |
[04:37] | wound up in a wheelchair about a year later. | 杰克在轮椅上养了一年多的病 |
[04:39] | I’m telling you, this is a good kid. | 跟你说实话 他是个好小伙 |
[04:41] | Good kid, with a tough situation at home. | 好小伙 但家庭状况挺艰辛 |
[04:44] | Personal and financial. | 无论是个人还是经济方面 |
[04:45] | You’re going the wrong way, guys. | 你们查错方向了 伙计们 |
[04:52] | So the guy who sits at the gate | 守门人会给我们提供 |
[04:53] | is getting us yesterday’s sign-in sheet. | 一份昨天的登记表 |
[04:55] | It’ll have all the comings and goings. | 上面会有所有的出入记录 |
[04:57] | Roe’s doing interviews with the crew who’s supposed to work today. | 罗伊正在和今天当班的工人谈话 |
[05:01] | What time does the guy at the gate leave? | 守门人是几点下班的 |
[05:03] | 5:00, he secures all the equipment | 早上五点 他检查完所有的设备 |
[05:05] | and locks the gate up behind him. | 就锁门离开了 |
[05:07] | Says he didn’t see Chris hanging around. | 说是并没看见克里斯在附近闲荡 |
[05:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:23] | You, smart-ass guy. | 就是你 自以为是的家伙 |
[05:25] | What kind of wrench is that? | 这是哪种扳钳 |
[05:26] | A spud wrench. | 短柄扳钳 |
[05:27] | Spud wrench? All you guys carry them? | 所有人都会携带这种短柄扳钳吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah, but, uh, some of us got bigger tools than others. | 是的 但有些人的家伙会比其他人大很多 |
[05:34] | You know, some of you are bigger tools than others. | 确实有些人要有用得多 |
[05:46] | Nothing back here, Lieutenant. | 队长 这里没东西 |
[05:48] | What am I supposed to do | 这车水泥凝固了 |
[05:49] | when this load of concrete locks up on me? | 我该怎么办 |
[05:51] | What, are you gonna pay for it? | 怎么 你来赔偿我吗 |
[05:59] | Hey, you got some gloves? | 你有手套吗 |
[06:12] | Project manager told me | 项目经理告诉过我 |
[06:13] | this dumpster was supposed to be hauled away early this morning. | 这个垃圾箱本该在今天一早被拖走 |
[06:15] | I’m guessing our killer knew that. | 我猜凶手知道这个惯例 |
[06:18] | I’m guessing you’re right. | 我想也是 |
[06:35] | Bud Spence, the project manager, is giving us | 项目经理巴德·斯彭斯会提供 |
[06:37] | a list of personnel, but that’s only direct hires. | 一份直接雇佣人员的名单 |
[06:40] | We’ll need background on subcontractors, subs. | 我们还需要转包商的资料 |
[06:43] | If there’s so much as a taco truck that makes daily stops here, | 如果真有专用卡车每天都来这里 |
[06:46] | – I want to know about it. – I got the taco truck. | -那就给我具体信息 -我去查卡车 |
[06:48] | Of course you do, and let’s see | 交给你了 接下来 |
[06:49] | if we get any prints off that wrench. | 看看能否从那把扳钳上套取指纹 |
[06:51] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[06:52] | You the detective in charge? | 你是负责人吗 |
[06:53] | Lieutenant Burns, Queens Homicide. | 我是彭斯队长 皇后区凶杀调查组的 |
[06:56] | I’m Jay Barrett. | 我是杰·巴雷特 |
[06:57] | This is my attorney Ron Pappas. | 这是我的律师罗恩·帕帕斯 |
[06:59] | Where do we stand? | 这里出了什么事 |
[07:00] | Where we stand is there’s been a murder. | 这里发生了一起谋杀案 |
[07:02] | 20-year-old ironworker Christopher Feeney, | 死者叫克里斯多·费尼 20岁的工人 |
[07:05] | and we’re investigating that murder. | 我们正在调查这起凶杀案 |
[07:07] | What is that, Bud? | 那是什么 巴德 |
[07:08] | It’s just a list of folks working on the site. | 在工地工作的人员名单 |
[07:10] | I’ll be coordinating the Barrett Group’s response. | 请由我代表巴雷特集团做出回应 |
[07:13] | Either I or an attorney from our department will need to | 警方在与任何员工交谈时 |
[07:15] | be present for any interview with one of our employees. | 都必须有我或者部门其他律师在场 |
[07:17] | That’s not necessary. | 没这个必要吧 |
[07:18] | And, despite what Mr. Spence may have told you, | 无论之前斯彭斯先生是怎样告知你们的 |
[07:20] | access to company records will be case by case. | 获取公司记录必须具体问题具体分析 |
[07:23] | Thank you, Bud. | 谢谢 巴德 |
[07:25] | Are you saying I need to go to a judge | 也就是说我只能通过向法庭申请 |
[07:26] | every time I want information? | 才能得到想要的信息 |
[07:27] | The point is, no fishing expeditions. | 意思是 不得进行审前调查 |
[07:29] | What do you think we might catch? | 你以为我们在查什么 |
[07:31] | Obviously, the death of any member of our team is a tragedy | 显然 对团队中任何一个成员的离世 |
[07:33] | that we take very seriously. | 我们都很重视 |
[07:36] | But since I’m convinced that no member | 但既然在我的团队中 |
[07:38] | of my employment is responsible, | 没人该为此负责 |
[07:39] | I want to make sure that I protect them. | 那我就得确保他们不受危害 |
[07:41] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:43] | How long do you need? | 警方需要多长时间调查 |
[07:44] | Minimum 48 hours to process evidence. | 对证据的处理至少要48小时 |
[07:47] | I need longer, I can go to a judge. | 如果需要更长时间 我会向法庭申请 |
[07:51] | Mr. Barrett? | 巴雷特先生 |
[07:54] | As long as I have you here, where were you last night? | 既然已经来了 那请问你昨晚在哪里 |
[07:56] | – Don’t be a smart-ass, Detective. – That’s Lieutenant. | -可别自以为是 警探 -是队长 |
[08:00] | Teterboro. | 泰特波罗机场 |
[08:01] | I was looking at a plane I might buy. | 我在选中意的飞机 |
[08:03] | Town car over the GW Bridge, | 然后驾车驶过乔治华盛顿大桥 |
[08:04] | dropped by the office to pick up some papers. | 还顺道去办公室拿过文件 |
[08:06] | Home with the wife by midnight. | 最后午夜时分在家陪伴妻子 |
[08:08] | I don’t recall stopping by here to kill anyone. | 惟独不记得曾来这里杀过人 |
[08:12] | I sure hope this guy’s guilty. | 真希望是这家伙干的 |
[08:14] | You see that pile of bricks he threw up at Citi Plaza? | 你知道他在花旗广场抛那堆砖的事吗 |
[08:16] | We should arrest him for that. | 倒是可以据此逮捕他 |
[08:17] | Let’s check Barrett’s alibi. | 去查下巴雷特的不在场证明 |
[08:19] | I want to talk to the victim’s parents. | 我去和死者的父母谈谈 |
[08:32] | When Jack had his accident, | 杰克出意外之后 |
[08:34] | we pleaded with Chris to stay in school. | 我们曾恳求克里斯继续念书 |
[08:37] | He insisted on coming home to help out. | 可他坚持要回家帮忙 |
[08:40] | But he was planning to go back to college? | 他曾有过回校念书的打算吧 |
[08:41] | Yes, one year. | 是的 读了一年 |
[08:43] | Jack said he’d kick him out if he had to. | 杰克说如果他不自觉 就强迫他离家 |
[08:45] | – Here you go. – Thank you, Sara. | -给你 -谢谢 莎拉 |
[08:47] | You notice any changes in Chris recently? | 最近克里斯有什么变化吗 |
[08:50] | – Maybe new friends? Keeping strange hours? – No. | -比如交友 作息方面 -没有 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry to have to ask you this, | 很抱歉这么问 |
[08:54] | but were you aware of any problems he was having? | 但据你们所知 他有什么麻烦缠身吗 |
[08:57] | – Drugs? – My son never touched drugs. | -比如毒品 -我儿子从不沾毒品 |
[08:59] | We think Chris was at the construction site | 我们认为克里斯在昨晚十点以后 |
[09:01] | after 10:00 p.m. last night; | 仍逗留在建筑工地 |
[09:03] | Now, that’s kind of late to be on the job. | 那个点还工作未免有些太晚了 |
[09:04] | I spent my entire life around construction sites. | 我在建筑工地上干了一辈子 |
[09:07] | You don’t have to tell me anything; | 你无需多说 我懂你的意思 |
[09:08] | I got no idea what he was doing there. | 但我真的不清楚他在那里干什么 |
[09:11] | Mr. Feeney, you said he was helping out? | 费尼先生 你说他在帮忙补贴家用 |
[09:13] | He was sharing his paycheck with you? | 他会上交部分工资给你们吗 |
[09:15] | I wasn’t happy about it, but what could I do? | 我不太乐意接受 但又能怎么办 |
[09:17] | We had bills. The insurance was a joke. | 我们得付账单 保险赔偿根本于事无补 |
[09:19] | You have to understand. | 你们要明白 |
[09:20] | Our bedroom is upstairs. | 我们的卧室在楼上 |
[09:21] | Without the help, | 没他帮忙的话 |
[09:22] | we never could have built this room for Jack. | 我们不可能为杰克装出这个房间 |
[09:24] | Chris paid to build this? | 克里斯花的钱吗 |
[09:26] | From his college savings. | 从他的大学储蓄里拿的 |
[09:29] | He had over $50,000. | 他攒了五万多 |
[09:31] | After the scholarship came through, | 他得到了奖学金 |
[09:33] | he didn’t need it for tuition. | 所以不需要担心学费 |
[09:34] | We said no at first, but… | 开始我们拒绝了 但是… |
[09:36] | I’m sorry, how did he have so much money? | 打断一下 他哪来的那么多钱 |
[09:38] | Oh, he worked. | 打工挣的 |
[09:40] | From an early age, he always had a job. | 他很小的时候就开始工作 |
[09:42] | Newspaper route, grocery store, | 送报纸 杂货店 |
[09:45] | Summers he was a lifeguard at Jones Beach. | 夏天就在琼斯海滩做救生员 |
[09:48] | He loved that job. | 他很喜欢那份工作 |
[09:50] | You know how lifeguards are, | 你也知道救生员 |
[09:52] | girls were crazy about him. | 身边总有女孩子打转 |
[09:58] | $50,000. That’s a lot. | 五万块 很大一笔钱啊 |
[09:59] | Chris worked hard. | 克里斯工作很努力 |
[10:01] | You gonna ask to see pay stubs, too? | 你们是不是还要看工资存根呢 |
[10:04] | ‘Cause we could probably find some. | 也许我们能找到几张 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[10:09] | Chris meant everything to him. | 克里斯就是他的一切 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Edith, | 伊蒂丝 |
[10:18] | What was the name of the scholarship Chris got? | 克里斯得到的是什么奖学金 |
[10:21] | The Regents Scholarship. | 摄政奖学金 |
[10:23] | Full tuition, two years. | 两年全额学费 |
[10:26] | The most prestigious. | 最有声望的奖学金 |
[10:28] | You must have been very proud. | 你一定很自豪 |
[10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:34] | Mm-hmm, yeah. So more like 11:30? | 大概十一点半是吧 |
[10:37] | All right, got it. Yeah, thanks. | 好的 知道了 谢谢 |
[10:39] | Well, that developer Barrett’s alibi checks out. | 开发商巴雷特的不在场证据核实了 |
[10:42] | – You seem disappointed. – Aren’t you? | -你很失望啊 -你不失望吗 |
[10:44] | A guy like that, | 像他那种人 |
[10:45] | just because he didn’t kill Chris Feeney, | 就算没有亲手杀了克里斯·费尼 |
[10:47] | doesn’t mean he couldn’t have hired someone to do it | 也有可能雇杀手来操刀 |
[10:48] | if the kid was a threat. | 如果对他构成了威胁的话 |
[10:50] | Yeah, or stealing from him. | 或是因为偷了他的东西 |
[10:51] | Construction site thefts are real. | 真有人偷窃建筑材料 |
[10:53] | $2 million in claims for stolen material. | 声称被盗了价值两百万的物料 |
[10:56] | Any of it recovered? | 有找回的吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, it’s kind of hard to identify copper pipe once it’s in the wall. | 要找回墙壁里的铜管是挺有难度的 |
[11:00] | I tell you one thing, from what I’ve been reading, | 就我的了解 我能说 |
[11:02] | Barrett’s leveraged to his eyeballs. | 巴雷特投机投疯了 |
[11:04] | He just kept building right through the recession. | 在如此萧条的经济下还继续开发 |
[11:06] | He’s still waiting for a turnaround. | 他依然在等待好转的时机 |
[11:07] | You add that to two divorces, those cost him. | 再加上两次离婚 代价很大 |
[11:10] | His current wife is no bargain. | 他的现任妻子可不是省油的灯 |
[11:11] | She’s a regular on the charity banquet circuit. | 她是慈善晚宴的常客 |
[11:13] | And then there’s this. This is great. | 还有这个 这信息不错 |
[11:15] | She is a big supporter of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association. | 她是巡逻者慈善协会的主要资助人 |
[11:19] | All right, so I dug around in the area of construction-related theft. | 我查了建筑工地相关的盗窃案 |
[11:23] | Quite a lucrative little business. | 还真是有利可图的小生意 |
[11:25] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[11:27] | And it looks like big scores are mostly tied to organized crime. | 基本上大桩盗窃都跟集团犯罪有关 |
[11:30] | So, Chris Feeney never received a Regents Scholarship from Georgetown, | 克里斯·费尼从没得到过乔治敦的摄政奖学金 |
[11:34] | mostly because there isn’t one. | 因为这个奖学金根本不存在 |
[11:37] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:39] | So he lied to his parents about how he could give ’em 50 grand. | 所以他就五万块的来源对父母撒了谎 |
[11:42] | Yeah, and the most he ever had in his account was $7,000. | 是的 他账户里最多只有过七千块 |
[11:44] | Let’s say the kid’s stealing from the site. | 假设他偷窃工地材料 |
[11:47] | He could’ve either been working with one of these families or crossed them. | 他可以与家族合作或是独自作案 |
[11:49] | Either way, he could end up dead. | 不管哪种他都可以因此丧命 |
[11:50] | Which families are we talking about? | 什么家族 |
[11:53] | In this area, three names keep popping up, | 在这个地区 这三个名字常出现 |
[11:55] | The Fedorovs of Brighton Beach, | 布赖顿海滩的费德罗斯 |
[11:57] | Zuchettis in Brooklyn and the Cioffis. | 布鲁克林的祖沙蒂 还有乔菲 |
[12:00] | The Cioffis? | 乔菲 |
[12:03] | Thank you, Sara. | 谢谢你 莎拉 |
[12:10] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[12:11] | At the house, the Feeney house, | 在费尼家 |
[12:12] | there was a flower arrangement with a card on it | 我看到插花里的一张卡片 |
[12:15] | from the Cioffi family. | 是乔菲家族送的 |
[12:16] | Maybe he was working for ’em. | 也许他是为这个家族效命 |
[12:18] | Check it out, | 看看这个 |
[12:19] | the great man himself, Stefano Cioffi. | 家族老大 斯特凡诺·乔菲 |
[12:25] | I’d say “Ho ho ho,” too, | 我也会说”嗬嗬嗬” 如果像他一样 |
[12:27] | if I beat as many murder raps as this guy. | 犯了那么多起谋杀罪还能逍遥法外 |
[12:28] | What do you think, we dig around, | 你觉得该怎样 查查 |
[12:29] | establish a connection between Chris Feeney and Cioffi? | 克里斯·费尼和乔菲有何关系吗 |
[12:31] | We do and we hand this whole thing off to Organized Crime. | 是的 然后交给集团犯罪管制局 |
[12:34] | – That’s no fun. – It’s procedure. | -那多没意思 -这是程序 |
[12:36] | And you don’t want to get in a shouting match with Organized Crime. | 我们可不希望跟集团犯罪管制局有冲突 |
[12:39] | But I’m really good in a shouting match. | 我可是吵架高手哟 |
[12:40] | The Cioffis don’t mess around. | 乔菲不是小角色 |
[12:42] | It goes that way, we’re out. | 牵涉到他们的话 我们就管不了了 |
[12:44] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | Fine? | 好吧 |
[12:46] | Fine. If the Cioffis are involved, | 如果乔菲牵扯进来的话 |
[12:48] | we’ll give it to Organized Crime. | 就交给集团犯罪管制局 |
[12:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:52] | To find out if the Cioffis are involved. | 去查查乔菲是否有牵连啊 |
[13:06] | Can I help you? | 请问有何贵干 |
[13:07] | Yeah. Carrie Wells, Queens Homicide. | 我是皇后区凶杀组的凯莉·威尔斯 |
[13:09] | I’m looking for Stefano Cioffi. | 斯特凡诺·乔菲在吗 |
[13:11] | Sorry, Mr. Cioffi is busy right now. | 抱歉 乔菲先生现在很忙 |
[13:14] | Why don’t you tell him it’s about Chris Feeney? | 请告诉他此事关于克里斯·费尼 |
[13:18] | Go ahead. Just tell him. | 去吧 告诉他 |
[13:36] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[13:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | After you. | 你先请 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:00] | Please. | 请进 |
[14:09] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[14:32] | – Are you out of your mind? – Let me explain. | -你疯了吗 -让我解释一下 |
[14:34] | – You got five seconds! – Marco made a mistake. | -给你五秒钟 -马可误会了 |
[14:35] | – Two seconds. – He was just being careful. | -还剩两秒 -他只是防范于未然 |
[14:37] | You don’t look like any police officer he’d seen before. | 你看起来不像一般的警察 |
[14:40] | Marco’s a little old school. My apologies. | 马可太古板了 我替他道歉 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:51] | At least it’s a wine cellar. | 好在只是把你关在酒窖 |
[14:53] | 20 years ago, | 二十年前的话 |
[14:54] | it would have been a box in the Meadowlands. | 估计就是被装在个盒子里扔到梅多兰兹了 |
[14:55] | Oh, lucky me. I’m looking for Stefano Cioffi. | 那我还真幸运 我找斯特凡诺·乔菲 |
[14:58] | You found him. I go by “Steve.” | 我就是 叫我斯蒂夫就是 |
[15:01] | I know, you’re looking for the old guy, | 我知道 你想找那个 |
[15:03] | the leathery skin, heavy lids? | 体毛茂盛 肿眼泡的老头 |
[15:04] | That’s my dad. He’s retired. | 那是我老爸 他隐退了 |
[15:06] | Carrie Wells, is it? Homicide? | 凯莉·威尔斯对吗 凶杀调查组的 |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:09] | You said something about Chris Feeney? | 你找我是有关克里斯·费尼的事 |
[15:11] | You know who killed him? | 你知道谁是凶手吗 |
[15:12] | No. I’m a little puzzled that you think I do. | 不知道 很奇怪你觉得此事与我有关 |
[15:16] | Chris was working on a construction site. | 克里斯在建筑工地工作 |
[15:18] | There were thefts. | 有人偷建筑材料 |
[15:19] | You know if he was involved? | 你知道他是否参与其中吗 |
[15:20] | Construction theft? Chris? | 偷建材 克里斯吗 |
[15:22] | – Not a chance. – And you know this how? | -不可能 -凭什么这么肯定 |
[15:24] | ‘Cause I’ve known Chris for years. | 我认识克里斯很多年了 |
[15:27] | He wouldn’t get involved in anything like that ever. | 他绝对不会搀和这种事情 |
[15:30] | You know what I want to know? | 你知道我最奇怪什么吗 |
[15:32] | How does the Cioffi family get so close to the son | 乔菲家族怎么会和一个爱尔兰工人家的 |
[15:34] | of a family of Irish ironworkers? | 孩子走得那么近呢 |
[15:38] | Fair question. | 问得好 |
[15:39] | I have a cousin– Adrianna. | 我有个表妹叫阿德里亚娜 |
[15:41] | She’s my dad’s sister’s kid. | 是我姑姑的孩子 |
[15:42] | We’d all go out to Jones Beach, summers. | 有一年我们一起去琼斯海滩过暑假 |
[15:43] | Chris was a lifeguard. | 克里斯是那里的救生员 |
[15:46] | She had a crush on him. | 她喜欢上他了 |
[15:47] | She always swam in front of his lifeguard station. | 总是在救生站附近游来游去 |
[15:50] | One day she got caught in a riptide, | 结果有一天遇上了激流 |
[15:52] | and Chris swam out, I mean, way out | 克里斯冒着生命危险 |
[15:55] | and brought her back to shore. | 把她救回来 |
[15:56] | Now, she was in the hospital for two weeks. | 她在医院里待了两周 |
[15:58] | No one knew if she was gonna make it. | 没人知道她能不能挺过来 |
[16:00] | But Chris visited her every day. | 但克里斯每天都来看她 |
[16:03] | It meant a lot. | 我们很感激 |
[16:03] | So you got him the job with Barrett? | 所以你让巴雷特给他找了份工作 |
[16:05] | Yeah. After his father’s accident. | 是啊 他父亲出事以后 |
[16:06] | He came back from school. | 他退学回家了 |
[16:08] | Now, there were other guys in the union, | 当时这份工作有的是人选 |
[16:10] | guys with seniority. | 都比他有资历 |
[16:11] | Fortunately, there are certain old relationships we still have. | 好在我们还有点人情关系在 |
[16:16] | You did more than just get him the job, didn’t you? | 你不只是给他找了个工作吧 |
[16:18] | Yes, we helped him out with college. | 是啊 我们也在帮他完成学业 |
[16:19] | – To the tune of $50,000? – Something like that. | -给了他五万美元 -差不多吧 |
[16:22] | My Uncle Frank, Adrianna’s father, | 我姑父弗兰克 阿德里亚娜的父亲 |
[16:24] | he cut the check. | 他给的钱 |
[16:25] | He wasn’t paying two points a week, was he? | 他也不在乎这点钱 一次性付清的吧 |
[16:28] | I think you’ve seen Goodfellas a few too many times, Detective. | 我看你是电影看多了吧 警探小姐 |
[16:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:31] | You know, Marty Scorsese comes in all the time. | 马蒂·斯科塞斯经常来找我 |
[16:33] | You should swing by, I’ll introduce you. | 你什么时候也过来 我给你介绍一下 |
[16:36] | We think Chris’ death is linked to those construction site thefts. | 我们认为克里斯的死和建材失窃有关 |
[16:39] | Now, I know, it’s not what you do, | 我知道这与你的生意无关 |
[16:41] | but one of those “old relationships,” | 但你的”人情关系” |
[16:43] | they may provide us with some leads, so… | 或许能为我们提供线索 所以… |
[16:46] | There’s a guy I grew up with, | 我有个一起长大的朋友 |
[16:48] | he’s big in the union, | 他在工会有点影响 |
[16:49] | Jerry Mason. I’ll give him a call. | 杰里·梅森 我给他打个电话 |
[16:52] | Great. | 好极了 |
[16:54] | Oh, and just so you know… | 顺便说一句 |
[16:56] | I’m not buying any of this. | 我可没这么容易买账 |
[17:01] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[17:02] | But Chris Feeney was a good kid. | 克里斯·费尼是个好孩子 |
[17:05] | And I want to get whoever did this just as much as you. | 我和你一样希望将凶手绳之以法 |
[17:10] | – I’ll see you around. – You should hope not. | -回头见 -还是不见的好 |
[17:19] | Like I told Steve, | 我和斯蒂夫说过 |
[17:20] | I don’t know nothing about no thefts. | 我对建材失窃的事一无所知 |
[17:22] | Now, the other night, | 前几天晚上 |
[17:24] | we were over at the Wrought Iron, that’s a bar over on the Avenue. | 我们去街边的熟铁酒吧喝酒 |
[17:26] | Chris had a fight with another guy. | 克里斯和另一个人有点争执 |
[17:28] | – I’m pretty sure it was over some girl. – Who? | -应该是关于某个女孩的 -谁 |
[17:31] | I don’t know, some girl. I only saw her once. | 不知道名字 我就见过一回 |
[17:33] | No, not, not the girl, Jerry, the guy. Who was the guy? | 不是女孩 杰里 那个男的是谁 |
[17:36] | Uh, it’s a truck driver. Uh, Manny Armondo. | 是个卡车司机 叫曼尼·阿蒙多 |
[17:40] | It was a hell of a fight. | 当时吵得很激烈 |
[17:41] | Not physical, just, you know, real angry. | 没动手 不过是真的动了怒 |
[17:44] | You know where I can find him? | 你知道该去哪找他吗 |
[17:46] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[17:47] | Maybe you could ask around for me. | 那就帮我打听打听吧 |
[17:48] | Get me a phone number, an address. | 电话号码 地址什么的都行 |
[17:49] | Come on. I barely know the guy. | 拜托 我都不怎么认识那人 |
[17:51] | All right, what about the girl? | 好吧 那个女孩呢 |
[17:52] | The only reason I’m talking to you | 要不是史蒂夫·乔菲吩咐 |
[17:53] | is Stevie C asked me to. | 我才不会跟你说这些 |
[17:54] | And I appreciate that. | 我深表感激 |
[17:56] | Yeah, well, you know, he said you were, uh… | 你知道吗 他说你… |
[18:00] | What? | 什么 |
[18:03] | Uh, cute. | 很可爱 |
[18:04] | Cute? | 可爱 |
[18:06] | I believe that’s the word he used. | 这是他的原话 |
[18:07] | Really? Cute? | 真的吗 可爱 |
[18:10] | The girl’s name, Jerry? | 女孩的名字 杰里 |
[18:12] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去查查看 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:15] | Cute? | 可爱 |
[18:21] | Hey, boss, | 老大 |
[18:23] | Manny’s rap sheet’s long enough. | 曼尼的违法记录够长的 |
[18:25] | Maybe Chris caught him at something, | 可能克里斯撞见他干什么坏事 |
[18:26] | Manny didn’t want to make it any longer. | 曼尼就想杀人灭口 |
[18:28] | Yeah, but look at his priors. | 但你看他犯的事 |
[18:30] | It’s nickel-and-dime: joyriding, | 都是些无关紧要的小罪 偷车兜风 |
[18:32] | bad checks, a fistfight over a parking space. | 开空头支票 为个车位与人斗殴 |
[18:34] | Yeah, you’re gonna love this: | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[18:36] | fast-food joint caught him on camera | 一家快餐店在摄像头上 |
[18:37] | trying to put a roach in his food. | 抓到他在餐点里放蟑螂 |
[18:39] | Uh-huh, that’s how it starts. | 杀人放火都是从偷鸡摸狗开始的 |
[18:41] | I don’t know. It feels to me like a Good Time Charlie | 不知道 我倒觉得他更像是 |
[18:44] | who can’t get his act together more than a murderer. | 乐天派的小混混 而非杀人犯 |
[18:47] | Where are we with finding him? | 找到他了吗 |
[18:48] | We checked his apartment, pinged his phone. | 我们搜查了他的公寓 定位了他的手机 |
[18:50] | Nothing. | 但都一无所获 |
[18:51] | And he didn’t show up to work at the concrete company. | 他也没去混凝土公司上班 |
[18:53] | And which in my book– | 在我看来 |
[18:54] | just saying– is a little suspicious. | 这种行为很是可疑 |
[18:56] | What about the girlfriend? | 那他的女朋友呢 |
[18:57] | Oh, yeah. Shop foreman got us a name. | 商店领班给了我们一个名字 |
[19:00] | Tori Guerrero. Lives out in Uniondale. | 托里·格雷罗 住在尤宁代尔 |
[19:02] | Why don’t you and Carrie head out there? | 你跟凯莉去一趟吧 |
[19:04] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[19:05] | L.I.E. this time of day is like a parking lot. | 这时候的那一带就跟停车场一样挤 |
[19:08] | It can’t be as bad as what I got to do. | 其实我是最惨的 |
[19:14] | Mr. Barrett? | 巴雷特先生 |
[19:17] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[19:18] | Glad I caught you. | 可算遇见你啦 |
[19:20] | Mrs. Barrett, | 巴雷特夫人 |
[19:21] | I’m Lieutenant Burns. | 我是彭斯副队长 |
[19:22] | I’m investigating the murder at your husband’s construction site. | 我在调查令夫建筑工地的凶杀案 |
[19:25] | Oh, I heard about that. | 我略有耳闻 |
[19:26] | – Isn’t it awful? He was so young. – Yes, he was. | -太不幸了 他这么年轻 -是的 |
[19:29] | And I want to thank you for your generosity to the PBA. | 我想感谢你对慈善协会所做的一切 |
[19:32] | It means a lot to us. | 这对我们意义重大 |
[19:34] | It’s nice to know I can make a difference. | 知晓自己有所作为真令人开心 |
[19:36] | Nicole, why don’t you go ahead and get started | 妮可 你先进去吧 别耽误会议 |
[19:38] | with the others while I talk to Lieutenant Burns? | 我跟彭斯队长聊两句 |
[19:40] | Of course. It was so nice to meet you, lieutenant. | 好的 很高兴见到你 队长 |
[19:42] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[19:44] | I’m late for a board meeting, Burns. | 我的董事会议要迟到了 彭斯 |
[19:46] | Why the charm offensive? | 你究竟有何贵干 |
[19:48] | The gate guard at your site checks workers in and out. | 您工地的门卫会登记进出的工人 |
[19:50] | I’d like to see those records. | 我想看看那些记录 |
[19:52] | Talk to Ron Pappas. | 去跟罗恩·帕帕斯说吧 |
[19:53] | He’ll say no, then I’ll have to go to a judge. | 他不会答应的 然后我就得去找法官了 |
[19:55] | I can’t help you. | 我也帮不上忙 |
[19:56] | On the other hand, | 但是 |
[19:57] | I could go to a judge with a different kind of request. | 我可以向法官提出另一个请求 |
[19:59] | To keep the site closed for more evidence gathering. | 关闭工地以搜集更多证据 |
[20:02] | It wouldn’t work. | 没用的 |
[20:03] | The judge would laugh you out of court. | 法官只会一笑置之 |
[20:04] | Maybe. But it would take a day to hear the motion. | 也许吧 但仍需一天时间审理我的请求 |
[20:07] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[20:08] | the interest on your $200 million construction loan | 你那两亿美元施工贷款的利息 |
[20:10] | would tick up, what? | 依旧照涨无误 那得涨多少 |
[20:12] | You tell me, you’re the businessman. | 你还是自己算吧 你才是商人 |
[20:14] | $85,000? A hundred? | 八万五千美元 还是十万美元 |
[20:17] | Mr. Barrett, I’m trying to solve a murder. | 巴雷特先生 我在努力侦破一起凶杀案 |
[20:19] | Work with me please. | 请与我合作 |
[20:22] | I’ll tell Pappas. | 我会跟帕帕斯说的 |
[20:24] | Enjoy your board meeting. | 好好开会吧 |
[20:31] | Manny and Chris had a fight, but it wasn’t about me. | 曼尼和克里斯是有争执 但与我无关 |
[20:33] | Guy must’ve been kidding you. | 那人肯定是耍你们呢 |
[20:34] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[20:36] | Because Chris is out of my league. | 因为我配不上克里斯 |
[20:37] | I like him and all, but come on, | 我是很喜欢他 但事实摆在眼前 |
[20:39] | Chris and Manny were buddies. | 克里斯和曼尼是好兄弟 |
[20:41] | No way Manny would’ve done anything to him. | 曼尼不可能对他做任何事 |
[20:43] | Okay, so if it wasn’t about you, | 如果与你无关 |
[20:44] | – then what was the fight about? – Work, I think. | -那他们为什么吵 -我想是工作吧 |
[20:46] | Chris was always telling Manny to get serious about his career. | 克里斯一直让曼尼认真对待工作 |
[20:49] | Sounded like maybe Manny might have screwed up on something. | 听起来好像是曼尼搞砸了某些事 |
[20:53] | He was afraid Chris would tell on him. | 而他担心克里斯会告发他 |
[20:54] | And get him fired? | 然后害他丢饭碗吗 |
[20:57] | What is your relationship with Manny, exactly? | 你跟曼尼到底是什么关系 |
[21:00] | Basically, it’s just kind of fun, | 基本上就是寻开心 |
[21:02] | you know, no strings attached. | 没有什么附带条件的那种 |
[21:04] | How often do you see him? | 你多久跟他见一次面 |
[21:05] | Well, I got a kid and it’s kind of a small place. | 我有个孩子而且这里地方很小 |
[21:08] | Usually Manny will swing by in the morning | 通常曼尼都是一大早趁特洛伊在幼儿园时 |
[21:10] | on his way to work while Troy is at preschool. | 在去上班的路上顺道过来 |
[21:13] | Am I painting enough of a picture? | 我说的够详细了吧 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:17] | You don’t think something might have happened to him, because… | 他不会出什么事了吧 |
[21:19] | I’ve been trying his cell phone, and he’s not picking up. | 我一直在打他手机 但他都没接 |
[21:22] | Yeah, same for us. | 我们打也是 |
[21:23] | Are you trying his 917 number? | 你们播的是他917那个号码吗 |
[21:24] | Because that’s broken. | 那个他已经不用了 |
[21:26] | He’s using his cousin’s cell. | 他现在用的是他表弟的手机 |
[21:28] | I got the number here. | 我把号码记在这里了 |
[21:30] | Do you need me to write it down? | 要我写下来吗 |
[21:32] | No, I got it. | 不用 我记住了 |
[21:35] | Okay, well, check that number, | 好的 查一下那个号码 |
[21:37] | and get right back to me. Thanks. | 然后告诉我结果 谢了 |
[21:39] | That’s what I need. | 我就需要这种 |
[21:40] | One of those no-strings-attached relationships. | 没有附带条件的感情 |
[21:43] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 我可不好说 |
[21:44] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[21:45] | My relationships, they get real stringy real fast. | 每次我的感情都会在短时间内变得非常严肃 |
[21:47] | Yeah, well, the whole no-strings-attatched thing | 其实无附带条件这几个字本身就是 |
[21:49] | becomes kind of a string itself, you know what I mean? | 一种条件束缚 你懂我的意思吗 |
[21:51] | – I think I know what you mean. – Roe. | -大概懂了吧 -罗伊 |
[21:54] | Okay, great. We’re on our way. | 太好了 我们马上就到 |
[21:56] | Got a ping off Manny’s cell phone. | 定位到曼尼的手机了 |
[21:57] | He’s at the construction site. | 他在建筑工地 |
[21:59] | Keep trying. Call the phone company, | 继续打 找电话公司问问 |
[22:01] | see if there’s some kind of glitch. | 看看是不是技术故障 |
[22:04] | False alarm; he’s not here. | 假警报 他不在这里 |
[22:06] | It’s a big site. | 这是个很大的工地 |
[22:06] | It’s a big site with no Manny. | 大是大 但曼尼不在 |
[22:08] | We searched everywhere. | 我们到处都找遍了 |
[22:09] | Okay. No Manny, but there might be a phone. | 就算曼尼不在 他的手机也应该在这里 |
[22:12] | Maybe he dropped it. | 可能是他掉在这里的 |
[22:13] | No phone, either. | 也没找到手机 |
[22:14] | By the way, how’d you get to this Manny? | 不过 你是怎么找到曼尼的 |
[22:17] | Union guy. | 问帮里人 |
[22:17] | And how did you get to this union guy? | 你是怎么找到帮里人的呢 |
[22:20] | Uh… I’m gonna just go keep looking over there. | 我… 先过去看看 |
[22:26] | As a matter of fact, I talked to Steve Cioffi. | 是这样的 我和史蒂夫·乔菲见了一面 |
[22:28] | You talked to Stefano Cioffi? | 你和斯特凡诺·乔菲见了一面 |
[22:30] | No. That’s the dad. I made the same mistake. | 不 那是老爸 我之前也想错了 |
[22:33] | I talked to his son. | 我找了他儿子 |
[22:34] | Where’d you talk to him? | 在哪见的面 |
[22:36] | At a restaurant. | 一个饭店 |
[22:38] | Locked me a wine cellar, | 我被锁在一个酒窖里 |
[22:39] | but then he let me out. | 后来又被放出去了 |
[22:40] | You know, in the interest of protecting my own career, | 为了保护我的饭碗 |
[22:43] | I’m not going to ask you any more questions about that. | 我还是不继续问下去了 |
[22:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | – Lieutenant. – Thank you. | -队长 -谢谢 |
[22:48] | See, while you were having a wine tasting | 在你和纽约第二大犯罪家族的公子 |
[22:49] | with the second largest crime family in New York, | 享受美酒微醺之时 |
[22:52] | I got Barrett to give us access to gate records. | 我正忙着说服巴雷特提供门卫记录 |
[22:56] | Hey, look, it’s one of Charlie’s Angels. | 看啊 来了个霹雳娇娃 |
[23:00] | Which one are you, sweetheart? | 你是哪个娇娃啊 宝贝 |
[23:01] | The one with the big gun. | 拿大枪的那个 |
[23:19] | There was no work done here today, right? | 今天没开工 对吧 |
[23:21] | No. Or yesterday. Site’s closed. | 昨天也一样 工地暂时封闭了 |
[23:24] | Yesterday there was no concrete in that column. | 昨天这个柱子还没灌混凝土 |
[23:26] | It was just a wooden frame. | 只有木板结构 |
[23:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[23:55] | Looks like we found Manny. | 看来找到曼尼了 |
[24:19] | You, uh, have any allergy medicine? | 你有抗过敏的药吗 |
[24:21] | It’s, like, 40 degrees outside. | 外面也就四摄氏度左右 |
[24:23] | What can you possibly be allergic to all of a sudden? | 怎么会突然过敏呢 |
[24:24] | Do you have any or not? | 有还是没有 |
[24:26] | Think so. | 应该有 |
[24:31] | It’s just saying, I, uh, got this kitten at home. | 我家里 养了只小猫 |
[24:35] | Turns out, I’m allergic. | 结果发现 我对猫过敏 |
[24:36] | That would’ve been good to find out before you brought him home. | 领养之前发现这些会比较好吧 |
[24:38] | Yeah, well, I really wasn’t thinking about it when I… | 我知道 只是当时没想到这一点 |
[24:43] | You know, I found him under a car. | 我是在车底下发现它的 |
[24:44] | You rescued a kitten? | 你收养了一只流浪猫 |
[24:46] | I did. | 是的 |
[24:47] | You have levels of unmined complexity, Roe. | 真是刮目相看啊 罗伊 |
[24:49] | He’s a kitten, okay? | 不过是只小猫 |
[24:50] | Let’s not get too deep about it. | 别扯那么远 行吗 |
[24:52] | Did you name him? | 取名字了吗 |
[24:55] | Stanley Aikins, DDS. | 斯坦利·埃金斯 牙科博士 |
[24:58] | He reminds me of my dentist. | 它让我想起了我的牙医 |
[25:00] | Every four hours. | 四小时吃一次 |
[25:05] | ESU pulled him out. It’s definitely Manny. | 搜救组把他挖出来了 果然是曼尼 |
[25:06] | Still had his wallet. His phone, too. | 钱包和手机都在 |
[25:08] | Send everything to the lab, dump the cell. | 把证物送去实验室 清查通话记录 |
[25:11] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[25:12] | Right now, looks like a blow to the head. | 目前来看 像是头部重击致死 |
[25:14] | Just like Chris Feeney. | 和克里斯·费尼一样 |
[25:15] | Didn’t we have uniforms out there last night? | 昨晚那里没有警察值班吗 |
[25:17] | There was a three-alarm out in Sunnyside at 2:30. | 两点半阳边区发生三级火警 |
[25:20] | They took off to help with traffic control. | 他们去支援管制交通了 |
[25:22] | Can’t catch a break. | 真倒霉 |
[25:24] | There’s got to be a connection. | 这两起案子肯定有联系 |
[25:25] | Try this. | 试想 |
[25:26] | After Chris, Manny bolts. | 克里斯一死 曼尼就想跑 |
[25:27] | We thought he was guilty. | 我们以为他杀了人 |
[25:29] | But I’m guessing he was just scared. | 其实他可能只是怕了 |
[25:30] | Because he knew who killed Chris and/or he knew why. | 因为他知道凶手或者内情 甚至兼而有之 |
[25:34] | Yeah, I met Tori Guerrero. | 我见过托里·格雷罗 |
[25:36] | I don’t think their fight was about her. | 我觉得他们争执的起因不是她 |
[25:38] | So they leave Chris’ body as a warning | 也就是说他们在利用克里斯的死警告 |
[25:40] | to Manny and whoever else to shut up. | 曼尼等一干人 让他们守口如瓶 |
[25:42] | They figure we’ll see it as a random killing. | 他们以为这案子会被当做个案谋杀 |
[25:44] | But Manny they have to hide | 但要把曼尼藏起来 |
[25:45] | ’cause there’d be too many questions. | 以免招惹麻烦 |
[25:48] | Yeah, and… | 而且… |
[25:49] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:53] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码 |
[25:56] | Yeah, it matters to me. | 当然 对我来说有所谓 |
[25:59] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | I’ll meet you in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后见 |
[26:06] | That was Steve Cioffi. | 史蒂夫·乔菲打来的 |
[26:08] | He wants to meet me. Something about the case. | 他想见我 讲案子的事 |
[26:10] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:12] | I’m calling Organized Crime. | 我会给集团犯罪管制局打电话 |
[26:13] | I don’t think he is in Organized Crime, Al. | 我想他已经不在犯罪集团了 艾尔 |
[26:15] | I’ll ask the folks who know. | 我会找人确认 |
[26:17] | Go ahead. | 随你 |
[26:19] | Try a Chianti. | 尝尝勤地酒[意大利著名红酒] |
[26:26] | Hey. Sorry for the short notice. | 抱歉 通知得这么匆忙 |
[26:28] | I, uh, didn’t want to do this over the phone. | 电话里不方便说 |
[26:32] | Go ahead. | 现在说吧 |
[26:33] | How about dinner? | 晚餐怎么样 |
[26:35] | How about dinner, what? | 什么晚餐怎么样 |
[26:37] | How about you and me have dinner? | 我们共进晚餐 怎么样 |
[26:41] | Really? Is that, is that why you asked me to meet you here? | 不是吧 你叫我来就为了说这个 |
[26:44] | So you could ask me out? | 约我出去 |
[26:45] | That’s not the only reason. | 这是原因之一 |
[26:47] | You’ll consider it? | 你会考虑吧 |
[26:47] | Well, it depends on the other reason. | 那要看原因之二了 |
[26:49] | I was thinking Saturday night. | 周六晚上可以吗 |
[26:50] | Okay, screw it. | 到此为止 |
[26:51] | I don’t need the other reason. I’m done here. | 我不想听原因之二了 先走了 |
[26:52] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:55] | Okay, you may not believe me, | 好吧 不管你信不信 |
[26:57] | but I run a restaurant. | 我是开饭馆的 |
[26:59] | That’s all I do. | 就这么简单 |
[27:00] | The truth is, i still hear things. | 不过我依然耳听八方 |
[27:03] | And what I hear | 据我所知 |
[27:05] | is that it might be worth your while | 你最好多注意一下 |
[27:06] | to watch that construction site. | 那个建筑工地 |
[27:08] | I just came from there. | 我刚从那边过来 |
[27:09] | We have cops crawling all over that place. | 警察把那里翻了个底朝天 |
[27:12] | It’s going down tonight. | 今晚就要运走了 |
[27:14] | What is? | 什么东西 |
[27:15] | Copper pipe. Valuable stuff. | 铜管 价值不菲 |
[27:18] | That’s all I know. | 我知道的就这些 |
[27:18] | You know, for a guy who just runs a restaurant, | 对于一个以开饭馆谋生的人来说 |
[27:22] | you know an awful lot. | 你知道的太多了 |
[27:24] | I’m clean, Carrie. | 我很清白 凯莉 |
[27:25] | You can check me out. | 不怕你查 |
[27:27] | Okay, there may be others in my family who still… dabble. | 或许我家族中有其他人 偶有涉足 |
[27:33] | But we all cared about Chris. | 但我们都很关心克里斯 |
[27:37] | Here. | 拿着 |
[27:39] | It’s got my number on it. | 上面有我的电话 |
[27:41] | In case you change your mind. | 若改主意了就给我电话 |
[27:55] | Boss, Barrett’s alibi is bogus. | 老大 巴雷特的不在场证明是伪造的 |
[27:58] | You said it was golden. | 你不是说毫无破绽吗 |
[27:59] | Teterboro, GW, the office. | 泰特波罗机场 乔治华盛顿大桥 办公室 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I was wrong. Times did a piece on him. | 我错了 《时代》杂志报道过他 |
[28:03] | His first two wives took him to the cleaners | 他前两任妻子带他去戒瘾 |
[28:05] | ’cause he’s a hound dog. | 因为他性瘾十足 |
[28:06] | They hired private eyes? | 她们雇佣侦探了吗 |
[28:07] | Yeah, PIs. | 对 私家侦探 |
[28:09] | Key logger on his e-mail, everything. | 键盘记录电子邮件 各种监视手段 |
[28:11] | So with number three, he wised up. | 到了第三任妻子 他学聪明了 |
[28:13] | So when he steps out, he always creates a false account | 每次他出去 总会编一套足以 |
[28:15] | of his whereabouts that can stand up in court. | 呈堂使用的虚假行踪信息 |
[28:17] | This was all in the Times? | 这些全是《时代》上的爆料 |
[28:19] | No, I called the reporter. | 不 我给那记者打过电话 |
[28:20] | She couldn’t get the paper to run the full story | 她无法刊登全文 |
[28:22] | ’cause her sources weren’t on the record, | 因为信息来源不能公之于众 |
[28:24] | but she’s sure. | 但她万分肯定 |
[28:24] | Nice. So where was Barrett? | 漂亮 那巴雷特在哪 |
[28:26] | I don’t know, but the other night didn’t go like he said. | 不清楚 但当晚的情形与他所述相悖 |
[28:29] | I got a guard in the lobby who says | 我问了大厅的一个保安 |
[28:30] | Barrett didn’t step foot in his place. | 他说巴雷特根本没在家出现过 |
[28:32] | Okay, Barrett is tight with people downtown. | 巴雷特和市中的人关系紧密 |
[28:35] | I already got the D.A. on my rear not to screw up. | 我找了地方检察官当后援 以防意外发生 |
[28:37] | We can’t go after him with smoke. | 我们不能打无准备之战 |
[28:41] | Based on the holes Nina’s picking in his alibi, | 尼娜推翻了他的不在场证明 |
[28:44] | I want to take a fresh look at Barrett. | 我得重新对巴雷特做个定义 |
[28:46] | What you thinking, boss? | 有何想法 |
[28:47] | Chris Feeney and Manny Armondo were part of something. | 克里斯·费尼和曼尼·阿蒙多参与了某事 |
[28:50] | If Barrett’s lying about his alibi, he must know what it is. | 巴雷特谎话连篇 他一定知道那件事 |
[28:52] | Okay, well, our best motive right now | 现在最大的可能是 |
[28:54] | is the construction material theft. | 那个建筑材料偷窃事件 |
[28:55] | We know that’s real. | 这个无可抵赖 |
[28:57] | How about we catch someone in the act? | 我们何不当场捉虫呢 |
[28:58] | There’s thousands of dollars | 价值上千的铜管 |
[28:59] | of copper pipe sitting at that construction site. | 就弃置在建筑工地 |
[29:02] | And I heard something’s gonna go down there tonight. | 我听说今晚有些东西会被运走 |
[29:04] | This one of your tips? | 小道消息吗 |
[29:06] | – Yeah. – Fine. | -是的 -好吧 |
[29:07] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[29:09] | Let’s pull the unis off the site. | 让警员们从工地撤离 |
[29:13] | “Come into my parlor,” said the spider to the fly. | “快来我家坐坐” 蜘蛛对苍蝇如是说 |
[29:18] | Okay, how about the chop shop? | 那个贼车拆卸场呢 |
[29:21] | Even I remember that case. | 连我都记得那个案子 |
[29:23] | Spring 2000. | 2000年的春天 |
[29:24] | Bettendorf’s, right? | 贝坦多夫那次 对吧 |
[29:26] | Was way out in the country on, um… | 荒郊野外 在… |
[29:29] | Old Post Road. | 老邮路 |
[29:31] | Ah, we must have sat on that place for a month | 我们在那起码蹲了近一个月的点 |
[29:33] | waiting for that guy to show his face. | 守株待兔等那男的露面 |
[29:35] | But there was one saving grace. | 不过有一点令人欣慰 |
[29:39] | Phylo’s Diner. | 菲乐餐厅 |
[29:40] | Best milk shake in New York. | 纽约最棒的奶昔 |
[29:42] | Unbelievable. | 美味至极 |
[29:53] | Wait a second, I think I hear Bettendorf. | 等一下 我好像听见贝坦多夫的声音 |
[29:55] | – It’s a bird. – It’s not a bird. | -是鸟叫 -不是鸟 |
[29:56] | – Then it’s a deer. – I think I hear Bettendorf! | -那就是头鹿 -我听见贝坦多夫的声音了 |
[30:00] | I’ll be damned. It is Bettendorf. | 活见鬼的 还真是他 |
[30:02] | Oh, God! We should call for backup. | 天呐 我们该呼叫后援 |
[30:05] | You… | 你个坏… |
[30:06] | I’ll show you backup! | 我来给你后援 |
[30:18] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[30:23] | You seeing this? | 看到了吗 |
[30:44] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[30:47] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[30:49] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[30:52] | Cut him off! | 两面包抄 |
[32:22] | Police! Don’t move. | 警察 不许动 |
[32:25] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:27] | Yeah. I’m all good. | 我没事 |
[32:36] | I don’t know anything about two murders. | 我对那两桩谋杀案毫不知情 |
[32:38] | One of my detectives was dangling 100 feet above ground because of you. | 有警探因为你挂在30米的高空性命堪忧 |
[32:41] | Why should I believe you wouldn’t kill two other people? | 我为何要相信你没杀那两人 |
[32:43] | Look, I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 真的与我无关 |
[32:45] | Fine. Let’s talk about what you were doing. | 行 那我们聊聊你确实做过的事 |
[32:47] | Who hired you to steal that copper pipe? | 是谁雇佣你去偷窃铜管 |
[32:49] | The guys at the warehouse. | 仓库的那些家伙 |
[32:51] | They told me to pick up a load. I thought it was legal. | 他们叫我来装一车 我以为是合法的 |
[32:53] | How you doing, Jess? Remember me? | 你好吗 杰西 还记得我吗 |
[32:55] | – Yeah, I’m really glad you’re okay. – Shut up! | -我很欣慰你没事 -闭嘴 |
[32:57] | I can handle this. | 我能搞定 |
[32:57] | No. I was the one hanging off the side of a building. | 不行 是我吊在那里垂死挣扎 |
[33:00] | I’m gonna handle this. I’m asking the questions. | 这个由我来 我来问你问题 |
[33:03] | You’re a dead man, you know that? | 你死定了 知道吗 |
[33:04] | You can’t touch me. | 你不能碰我 |
[33:05] | All I have to do is say you’re cooperating with us | 我只需说你与我们合作 |
[33:07] | and let you walk right out the door. | 然后便把你放出去 |
[33:09] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[33:10] | You’re a liability now. | 你现在要担负责任 |
[33:12] | Even if you didn’t kill Manny and Chris, | 就算你没有谋杀曼尼和克里斯 |
[33:14] | the people you work for did, | 是你上面的人下此狠手 |
[33:15] | and they’re not gonna take a chance of letting you live. | 他们也不会给你留活路 |
[33:18] | – I want a lawyer. – No, you don’t. | -我要找律师 -不需要 |
[33:20] | You want to live. | 你要活下去 |
[33:22] | So… tell us what you know, and we’ll protect you. | 那就把知道的告诉我们 我们保护你 |
[33:25] | – Otherwise… – All right. | -否则的话… -好吧 |
[33:29] | They told me, I had to pick up the pipe | 他们叫我去取铜管 |
[33:30] | and take it back to the warehouse. | 带回仓库 |
[33:31] | They even gave me a key. | 他们连钥匙都给我了 |
[33:32] | You take the pipe to the warehouse, then what? | 你把管子拿去仓库 然后呢 |
[33:35] | Then nothing. I get paid. | 没了 我领我的报酬 |
[33:37] | – They handle it. – You sign a statement? | -他们会处理 -你签单子了吗 |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 签了 |
[33:44] | Here’s what we got, Mr. Barrett. | 巴雷特先生 我们查到的情况是 |
[33:45] | We got a warehouse leased | 你在贝永的一家空壳公司 |
[33:47] | by one of your shell companies in Bayonne. | 租用了一间仓库 |
[33:49] | Right now, it’s full of construction materials stolen | 其中装满了从你自己的建筑工地 |
[33:53] | from your own construction site. | 偷来的建筑材料 |
[33:55] | You charging my client with anything? | 你对我客户的指控是 |
[33:56] | I’ll get to that. | 稍后会告诉你的 |
[33:58] | And we found out your alibi is bogus. | 我们还发现你的不在场证据是假的 |
[34:04] | Based on this, | 综上所述 |
[34:04] | we could build a case you killed Chris Feeney. | 我们有理由怀疑你杀了克里斯·费尼 |
[34:07] | Only I didn’t, and you know it. | 但我不是真凶 你心知肚明 |
[34:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:11] | Here’s what I think happened. | 我是这么想的 |
[34:13] | You did have an alibi, but you couldn’t use it | 你确有不在场证明 但你不能用 |
[34:15] | because it involved a lady named Micheline at the St. Laurent. | 因为牵涉到圣罗兰一位叫米歇利娜的女士 |
[34:20] | Now, I can’t help you with the theft charge. | 对你的盗窃指控我爱莫能助 |
[34:22] | That’s for you and Counsel to sort through. | 这得靠你自己和律师去搞定 |
[34:26] | The matrimonial issue is another story. | 婚姻问题就另当别论了 |
[34:29] | What are you proposing? | 你有何建议 |
[34:30] | Jay, let me handle this. | 杰 让我来处理 |
[34:34] | It’s very simple. | 很简单 |
[34:35] | I want full access to your records, everything. | 给我调阅一切记录的权力 |
[34:38] | No more hiding behind process. | 别再遮遮掩掩了 |
[34:40] | – And in return? – And in return, | -条件呢 -作为回报 |
[34:41] | I don’t blow a big gaping hole in your marriage. | 我不会给你的婚姻制造危机 |
[34:51] | How’s Stanley the dentist? | 牙医斯坦利近况如何啊 |
[34:54] | Ah, if you’re telling people, that means you’re attached. | 到处跟人说 说明你很爱它 |
[34:57] | I did not tell her. | 我没刻意告诉她 |
[34:58] | I borrowed some allergy medicine. | 不过是向她借了点过敏药 |
[35:00] | She guessed… kind of. | 她多少猜到了 |
[35:02] | So, how is he? | 它怎么样了 |
[35:03] | He’s fine. | 挺好 |
[35:06] | Okay. His paw stopped bleeding, but I think he has fleas. | 爪子的血止住了 但似乎身上有跳蚤 |
[35:09] | And hair balls and that goop in his eyes. There. | 毛还打结 眼睛里有黏糊糊的东西 |
[35:14] | Okay, here’s a weird thing. | 有件事很奇怪 |
[35:16] | What’s the drive time like from the concrete plant | 从尤宁代尔的混凝土厂开车 |
[35:18] | in Uniondale to the site? | 到工地用时多久 |
[35:19] | About 20 minutes. | 大约二十分钟 |
[35:20] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想 |
[35:21] | How come it took Manny longer? | 曼尼怎么会开那么久 |
[35:24] | Traffic? | 堵车 |
[35:25] | And he’s the only one caught in it? | 就他一个人赶上堵车吗 |
[35:27] | Other drivers made their first delivery at 8:30. | 其他司机都是八点半交第一批货 |
[35:29] | He didn’t make his till 10:00. | 他十点才到 |
[35:31] | Well, I got a kid. | 我有个孩子 |
[35:33] | It’s kind of a small place. | 这里是个小地方 |
[35:34] | Usually Manny will swing by in the morning | 通常曼尼都是一大早趁特洛伊在幼儿园时 |
[35:37] | on his way to work while Troy is at preschool. | 在去上班的路上顺道过来 |
[35:39] | Tori, the girlfriend in Uniondale– | 托里 他在尤宁代尔的女朋友 |
[35:41] | she said Manny stopped by on his way to work. | 她说曼尼上班时会顺道过去找她 |
[35:44] | She didn’t mean the cement plant. | 她说的上班不是去混凝土厂 |
[35:45] | She meant afterwards, on his way to the construction site, | 而是之后去建筑工地的路上 |
[35:48] | which means, the whole time he was at her house, | 也就是说那段时间他都在她家 |
[35:52] | he had a truck full of wet cement. | 外面有满满一卡车的湿水泥 |
[35:54] | What am I supposed to do | 这车水泥要是凝固了 |
[35:55] | when this load of concrete locks up on me? | 我该怎么办 |
[35:57] | What, are you gonna pay for it? | 怎么 你来赔偿我吗 |
[35:59] | He was afraid Chris would tell on him. | 而他担心克里斯会告发他 |
[36:00] | And get him fired? | 然后害他丢饭碗吗 |
[36:11] | Mr. Barrett, you actually know about construction. | 巴雷特先生 你很了解建筑 |
[36:14] | Right? You’re more than just a financial guy? | 对吗 不只是投资而已 |
[36:16] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[36:17] | I got a question that combines two areas of your expertise. | 我有个问题 涉及你这两项专长 |
[36:21] | What if a guy wants to have a rendezvous with his girlfriend, | 一个人想和女友幽会 唯一的问题是 |
[36:24] | only problem– he’s driving a fully-loaded cement truck? | 他开着一辆满载水泥的卡车 该怎么办 |
[36:27] | This some kind of joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[36:28] | No. The guy’s an idiot. | 不行 这人是个蠢货 |
[36:30] | The cement would set. | 水泥会凝固的 |
[36:31] | What if he stuck a hose in the back of the truck? | 要是他在卡车后面接根水管呢 |
[36:33] | He’d ruin the load. | 那批货就毁了 |
[36:34] | He’d ruin the load. | 那批货就毁了 |
[36:36] | What if he showed up to the site anyway? | 如果他就这样把货运到工地呢 |
[36:38] | And what if this happened day after day after day? | 而且这事日复一日地发生 |
[36:43] | You’d have pretty crappy concrete, wouldn’t you? | 你的水泥就会很糟糕了 不是吗 |
[36:45] | And the building would be structurally unsound. | 而建筑就会极不稳固 |
[36:48] | Yeah, but two city inspections– we passed both. | 但市里的两次检查 我们都通过了 |
[36:51] | Who handles that? | 这事谁负责 |
[36:52] | Is there a way to cheat, rig the samples? | 有没有办法做手脚 蒙混过关 |
[36:55] | My guy Spence, but… | 我手下斯彭斯负责 但… |
[36:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[37:11] | What’s going on, Detective? | 怎么了 警探 |
[37:13] | What are you doing with those cement bags? | 你拿这些水泥袋干什么 |
[37:14] | Not a whole hell of a lot I can do with them, | 我能用他们干的事情不多 |
[37:16] | except maybe get a good workout. | 也就是锻炼锻炼身体 |
[37:17] | They’re, like, 80 pounds each. | 每袋得有八十磅重吧 |
[37:19] | That’s got to be what, 2,000 pounds? | 加起来多重 两千磅吧 |
[37:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:22] | Well, unless I’m mistaken, I am standing on a floor | 没搞错的话 我正站在专由 |
[37:25] | made exclusively from concrete delivered by Manny Armondo’s truck. | 曼尼·阿蒙多运送的水泥铸成的地面上 |
[37:31] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[37:32] | Come over here, and I’ll tell you. | 到这边来 我告诉你 |
[37:42] | Things haven’t been going so well for you lately, have they, Bud? | 你最近过得不太顺吧 巴德 |
[37:45] | I mean, first, you screwed up that Indian casino out west, | 你先是把西边那个印第安赌场的事搞砸了 |
[37:48] | had to delay their opening by nine months, | 让他们推迟了九个月才开业 |
[37:49] | and then there were all those safety violations | 接着哈特福德那所大学的宿舍 |
[37:51] | on that college dorm in Hartford, and now… | 又出了安全问题 现在… |
[37:55] | this! | 再加上这个 |
[37:57] | If you’re suggesting this building isn’t structurally sound, | 如果你是想说这栋楼的结构不坚固的话 |
[37:59] | you’re way off base. | 你就大错特错了 |
[38:01] | That is what I’m suggesting. | 我就是这个意思 |
[38:02] | In fact, I’m going to do more than just suggest it. | 实际上我还不仅是说说而已 |
[38:05] | I’m gonna prove it. | 我要证明这一点 |
[38:07] | What do you weigh, like, 185 pounds? | 你多重 185磅左右 |
[38:09] | I’m about 115. | 我大概重115磅 |
[38:13] | Yeah, you know, I don’t think that 25 bags of cement are going to do it. | 你知道吗 我觉得25包水泥还不够 |
[38:18] | What the hell is this? | 你这是做什么 |
[38:19] | You’re not under arrest. | 我不是要逮捕你 |
[38:21] | I’m just detaining you for questioning. | 只是拘留你来审问而已 |
[38:23] | The law says I can do that. | 根据法律我有权这么做 |
[38:25] | If we do a real test, | 如果我们做个正规的测试 |
[38:27] | go with the ASTM standards, | 就拿美国材料试验学会的标准为准 |
[38:29] | that platform should hold 10,000 pounds. | 那个平台应该可以承重一万磅 |
[38:32] | If there’s 2,000 pounds out there already, | 如果那25袋水泥已经有两千磅了 |
[38:37] | and then there’s you, | 然后加上你的体重 |
[38:38] | and then there’s me — | 再加上我 |
[38:40] | and I got 55 hundred pounds here — | 然后还有这5500磅水泥 |
[38:43] | well, we should have nothing to worry about. | 离一万磅还远着呢 应该用不着担心 |
[38:46] | Unless what I think…is true, | 除非我的猜测是正确的 |
[38:50] | and then we have a whole lot to worry about. | 那我们就有得担心啦 |
[38:53] | See, I think Chris Feeney knew Manny screwed up, | 我认为克里斯·费尼知道曼尼搞砸了 |
[38:55] | knew that he was watering down the concrete | 因为他跟托里·格雷罗在尤宁代尔约会时 |
[38:57] | while he was out with Tori Guerrero in Uniondale. | 为了防治水泥凝固 在里面掺了水 |
[39:00] | But Chris did the right thing. | 但是克里斯做了正确的决定 |
[39:01] | He came to you, told you what was going on, | 他来找你 向你报告了这件事 |
[39:02] | left Manny out of it. | 但是没提曼尼的名字 |
[39:04] | You told him you’d handle it. | 你跟他说你会处理这件事 |
[39:05] | You’re wrong. | 你想错了 |
[39:07] | Two weeks passed, nothing happened. | 两周过去了 你却没有任何举动 |
[39:08] | And now Chris is pissed, | 于是克里斯火大了 |
[39:09] | threatens to go above your head. | 威胁你说要上报这件事 |
[39:11] | And all of a sudden, | 突然间 |
[39:13] | you have a whistleblower on your hands. | 你要开始担心这个告密者了 |
[39:16] | So you ask him to meet you here after work, | 于是你叫他下班后来找你 |
[39:18] | give you a chance to explain. | 给你一个解释的机会 |
[39:20] | I didn’t kill Chris! | 我没杀克里斯 |
[39:21] | I think you did. | 我认为你就是凶手 |
[39:23] | And Manny — he finds out, | 而曼尼 他发现了真相 |
[39:24] | panics, gives himself away, | 吓了个半死 暴露了自己 |
[39:26] | so you got to kill him, too. | 所以你不得不把他也干掉 |
[39:27] | You’re looking a little green, Bud. | 你的脸色可不太好看呀 巴德 |
[39:29] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[39:30] | Let’s find out how crazy I am. | 那就你就等着看我到底有多疯吧 |
[39:32] | Stop! Just stop! | 住手 快住手 |
[39:34] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[39:36] | The kid said he was gonna go to Barrett. | 那小子说他要告诉巴雷特 |
[39:38] | I offered him money. | 我说我会给他封口费 |
[39:43] | I tried. He wouldn’t listen. | 我努力过了 可他不听 |
[39:48] | So you just killed him? | 于是你就杀了他 |
[39:53] | I needed the job. | 我不能丢了这份工作 |
[39:55] | Well, gosh, why didn’t you say so? | 天啊 你怎么不早说呢 |
[40:03] | So you just killed him? | 于是你就杀了他 |
[40:05] | I needed the job. | 我不能丢了这份工作 |
[40:09] | You sure got a flair for the dramatic. | 你也太戏剧化了吧 |
[40:11] | – You know that? – Not so dramatic. | -你自己意识到了吗 -也没有很严重啦 |
[40:12] | I knew how it was gonna end. | 我早就预料到结局了 |
[40:14] | With you under a pile of concrete? | 什么结局 你被压在一堆水泥下面吗 |
[40:16] | Hardly. | 才不会呢 |
[40:24] | You know those, uh, | 你知道人们用来 |
[40:25] | little foam squiggly things they pack boxes with? | 包装易碎物品的那些泡沫塑料吗 |
[40:28] | A little repurposing. Who knew? | 谁能料到它们在这种情况能派上用场呢 |
[40:40] | Yeah, yeah, he seems to like my bath mat, | 它好像很喜欢我的浴室防滑垫 |
[40:42] | so I just put it in the box. | 我就把那个垫在他的盒子里了 |
[40:45] | Oh, you’re right. He’s cute. | 你说的没错 小家伙真可爱 |
[40:46] | But he looks more like a periodontist. | 可是它看上去更像个牙周病医师 |
[40:48] | I mean, she could call him Gummy. | 可以叫它”胶胶” |
[40:50] | No. No, that-that’s a deal breaker. | 不 不 绝对不行 |
[40:52] | His name’s Stanley. | 它叫斯坦利 |
[40:54] | Oh, and, uh, | 还有 |
[40:55] | sometimes, in the middle of the night, he-he, like, | 它有时会在半夜 |
[40:57] | tries to crawl under my pillow, so I just… | 往我枕头底下爬 所以我会… |
[40:59] | Okay, my niece doesn’t care. | 没事 我侄女不会介意的 |
[41:12] | I mean, I… | 我是说… |
[41:14] | I’ve only had him three days. | 我才养了它三天而已 |
[41:26] | All right, so everything’s perfect right? | 总之 一切本来都很完美 |
[41:28] | I got the flowers, I got the tux. | 我买了花 穿了燕尾服 |
[41:29] | Now, we’re waiting on the limo, right, | 我们一起等豪华轿车来接我们 |
[41:31] | and she looks…she looks great. | 而她也… 她美翻了 |
[41:32] | Okay, so perfect prom night so far. | 目前为止这个舞会进行还算顺利 |
[41:34] | Right, right, right, so this gorgeous limo pulls up. | 没错没错 然后来了这辆超级豪华的轿车 |
[41:37] | My dad went a little overboard. | 我老爸有点奢侈过度了 |
[41:38] | So I open up the back door, she gets in, | 我替她开了车门 她上了车 |
[41:41] | I get in. Suddenly, | 我也上了车 突然间 |
[41:43] | in the back seat — it’s me and Alison | 我发现坐在后座上的 不只是我和艾莉森 |
[41:45] | and three federal agents. | 还有三名联邦调查员 |
[41:46] | – No. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -对 |
[41:47] | – Really? – Yeah, they thought my dad was trying to skip town. | -真的吗 -他们以为我老爸要逃逸 |
[41:50] | And I kid you not, one of the feds truns to me and says | 而且其中一个调查员还转过身来对我说 |
[41:54] | Stevie, happy prompt night. | 史蒂夫 毕业晚会玩的开心 |
[41:56] | Wow. That… Yeah, that’s bad. It’s bad. | 没错 的确是挺烂的 |
[41:59] | It’s maybe the second worst prom night | 这可能是我这辈子听说过的 |
[42:01] | I’ve ever heard in my life. | 第二烂的毕业舞会了 |
[42:01] | – Oh, come on. – Mine is worse. | -拜托 怎么可能 -我的更烂 |
[42:03] | Top it. | 说来听听 |
[42:05] | Okay, so, at my prom, | 好吧 在我的毕业舞会上 |
[42:08] | all of these kids | 几个孩子把一桶血 |
[42:09] | poured a bucket of blood on my head, and… | 倒在了我的头上 然后… |
[42:13] | then the gym caught fire, | 整个体育馆失火了 |
[42:15] | and the whole school burned down. | 整间学校都烧毁了 |
[42:18] | I thought I knew your name from somewhere. | 我就觉得曾在哪里听过你的名字 |