时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[00:55] | I got a report of a shooting. | 有人报警说有枪击 |
[00:56] | You? | 是你吗 |
[00:57] | Detective Wells? | 是威尔斯警探吗 |
[00:58] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[01:02] | That’ll be $24.80. | 一共24.8美元 |
[01:05] | That includes the police discount. | 已经包含警察折扣了 |
[01:09] | Lunch! Come and get it while it’s hot. | 午饭来啦 趁热吃吧 |
[01:12] | Wow, it’s so nice of you, detective. | 你人真好 大警探 |
[01:13] | Ah… here you go. | 这是你的 |
[01:16] | Gyro, extra tomatoes, | 羊肉皮塔饼 多加番茄 |
[01:17] | like you had last Friday. | 跟你上周五吃的一样 |
[01:19] | In fact, I did. | 没错 就是这个 |
[01:20] | Yes, you, chicken kabob. | 对 你的 鸡肉烤串 |
[01:21] | You forgot to tell them to hold the tabbouleh, | 你忘了告诉他们别加生菜了 |
[01:23] | – so I took the liberty. – Thank you. | -我就自作主张啦 -谢谢 |
[01:24] | For the record, it wasn’t my idea. | 先说清楚 这馊主意不是我出的 |
[01:27] | – But did you remember the extra sauce? – Extra sauce. | -你让他多加沙司了吗 -当然 |
[01:29] | You know what, I like pranks. I do. | 告诉你们 我最爱恶作剧了 |
[01:31] | But you know what I love? | 猜我最爱什么 |
[01:32] | Payback. | 报复 |
[01:33] | It may take me months, it may take me years… | 或许是几个月 或许是几年 |
[01:35] | But you never forget. | 但你绝不会忘掉 |
[01:36] | Really, guys? I’ve been here five months, | 搞什么啊 我都来五个月了 |
[01:38] | you plan an initiation now? | 还要给我上课啊 |
[01:40] | Yeah, well, this is the six-month initiation, | 是啊 这是半年后要上的课 |
[01:42] | age-old tradition at the 117. | 117区的老传统 |
[01:44] | Yeah, you don’t want to know what happens at 11 months. | 十一个月的时候还有呢 等着吧 |
[01:48] | Queens Homicide. | 皇后区凶杀调查组 |
[01:49] | Good afternoon, detective. I’m about to kill someone. | 下午好 警探 我准备杀个人 |
[01:53] | Very funny, Roe. | 罗伊 别逗了 |
[01:56] | It’s 1:38 now. | 现在是1:38 |
[01:58] | At 1:56, someone else will die. | 在1:56时 又有人会死了 |
[02:00] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[02:02] | The question you should be asking is, where is this? | 你应该问 我在什么地方 |
[02:06] | Someone will die in 16 minutes. | 十六分钟后 有人就会死 |
[02:09] | Okay, you said someone else before– | 你刚说”又有人” |
[02:11] | what’d you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[02:12] | Good question. Yesterday afternoon, Raritan Bay Park. | 问得好 昨天下午 新泽西南安布伊 |
[02:16] | South Amboy, New Jersey. Right between the eyes, | 立登海湾公园 正中眉心 |
[02:19] | – if I may be permitted a cliche. – Jersey Homicide. | -别怪我套路太老 -问问新泽西凶案组 |
[02:20] | I need to know if something went down in Raritan Bay Park yesterday. | 看昨天在立登海湾公园有无凶案 |
[02:23] | You got a name, pal? | 老兄 你叫什么 |
[02:25] | 15 minutes. That’s all you get. | 十五分钟 时间不多了 |
[02:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:29] | He says he shot a guy in the head in Jersey yesterday. | 他说他昨天在新泽西开枪打死一人 |
[02:32] | And he’s going to kill again in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后他会再杀一人 |
[02:34] | You got it. South Amboy New Jersey, | 找到了 新泽西南安布伊 |
[02:36] | 38-year-old man, walking his dog takes a bullet in the head. | 38岁男子 遛狗时头部中枪 |
[02:38] | – No suspects. – Until now. | -无嫌疑犯 -现在有了 |
[02:40] | Could be a hoax; was it in the paper? | 可能是恶作剧 报纸上有报道吗 |
[02:41] | No, not the location of the wound. | 没说中枪部位 |
[02:43] | The victim was shot in the forehead. | 死者额头中枪 |
[02:44] | And, and, no, no. They kept that back from the press. | 没有 没告诉媒体这点 |
[02:47] | This guy knew about it. I think he’s for real. | 这家伙知道这事 我觉得他是真的 |
[02:48] | – Okay, that gives us 14 minutes. – Well, where is he? | -还剩十四分钟 -他在哪里 |
[02:51] | All right, I’m gonna get Tanya to do a trace on the incoming call. | 我去叫坦娅追踪来电 |
[02:53] | There were sounds. | 电话里有声音 |
[02:55] | Voices, I could hear them in the background while he was talking. | 说话声 我能听见他说话时的背景声音 |
[02:57] | Someone will die in 16 minutes. | 十六分钟后 有人就会死 |
[02:59] | Watch about train, watch closing doors | 小心列车 车门即将关闭 |
[03:02] | – A subway… – Next stop, Queensborough Plaza. | -地铁 -下一站 皇后区广场 |
[03:05] | Queensborough Plaza, next stop | 下一站 皇后区广场 |
[03:07] | Can you pull up a map? | 能找张地图吗 |
[03:09] | One stop away from Queensborough Plaza | 皇后区广场的上一站 |
[03:11] | elevated train, or I wouldn’t have heard it. | 应该是高架列车 不然不会听见 |
[03:13] | That’s the seven… | 应该是七号线 |
[03:16] | Right here. 45th Road and Courthouse Square. | 就在这儿 45号路和法院广场站 |
[03:19] | Court Square, we’ve got 12 minutes. | 法院广场 还有十二分钟 |
[04:01] | I don’t know, maybe we got the wrong place. | 不知道 可能搞错地方了 |
[04:03] | Or maybe this guy was just a kook. | 或者这家伙就是个疯子 |
[04:05] | That’s it, 16 minutes. | 时间到了 十六分钟 |
[04:08] | Help! Someone help! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[04:11] | Call ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[04:14] | Oh, my God, help him! Please! | 上帝啊 快救他 求你了 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[04:19] | Someone help him! Oh, my God! | 快救救他 上帝啊 |
[04:23] | Oh, my God, Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[04:49] | Victim is Derek Wallen, psychologist, | 死者叫德里克·瓦伦 心理学家 |
[04:51] | office over on 34th Street, was jogging with a friend, | 在34街上班 当时正在和朋友跑步 |
[04:55] | Moira Eastlake– Roe’s on it. | 摩伊拉·韦斯莱克 罗伊在问话 |
[04:57] | Okay, no one heard a shot, right? | 没人听到枪声 对吧 |
[04:58] | So, he must have used a suppresser. | 枪手肯定用了消声器 |
[05:00] | We did the best we could to seal off the square. | 我们已经尽力封锁广场了 |
[05:02] | Chances are, he got through. | 还是让他溜了 |
[05:04] | Someone must have seen something, you know? | 一定有人看到了些什么 |
[05:06] | Plus, open plaza like this, | 况且 像这种公共广场 |
[05:08] | there’s gotta be some security footage. | 一定会有监控录像 |
[05:09] | Mike and Nina are collecting what they can. | 迈克和尼娜去找了 |
[05:11] | Thank you very much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[05:14] | Uh, she said uh, | 她说 |
[05:15] | one second, they’re running, he’s fine. | 本来他们在跑步 还好好的 |
[05:17] | Next second, he just collapsed. And she didn’t see a thing. | 眨眼功夫 他就倒下了 她什么都没看见 |
[05:19] | What was their relationship? | 他俩是什么关系 |
[05:21] | They don’t really have one. | 没什么关系 |
[05:22] | They met at Java Hut, | 在咖啡屋认识的 |
[05:23] | started running at lunchtime about a month ago. | 一个月前开始 午餐时一起跑步 |
[05:26] | He’s divorced, she thinks. No kids. | 据她所知 他应该离婚了 无子女 |
[05:27] | All right, as soon as we can, I want to run his profile | 尽快拿到他的资料 |
[05:30] | up against the victim yesterday in Jersey. | 和昨天新泽西案的受害者对比一下 |
[05:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 没搞错吧 |
[05:34] | What are you doing? Excuse me. | 你在干什么 打扰一下 |
[05:35] | Hey, ma’am, excuse me. You can’t be in here. | 女士 不好意思 你不能进来 |
[05:38] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 我必须请你离开 |
[05:39] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[05:40] | Going to ask? You have to ask? Or you’re asking? | 必须走 必须请我走 还是请我走 |
[05:42] | – Carrie… – This is a crime scene. | -凯莉 -这里是罪案现场 |
[05:44] | What tipped you off? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:46] | Was it the gaping wound in the parietal section of his skull? | 是因为看到这脑袋上的大窟窿吗 |
[05:49] | Cause’ that’s what clued me in. | 我就是因为这窟窿才来的 |
[05:50] | Carr… | 凯莉 |
[05:52] | Unless you’re with the medical examiner’s office… | 除非你是法医部门派来的 |
[05:54] | She is the medical examiner. | 她就是法医 |
[05:59] | Joanne Webster, call me Jo. And you are? | 乔安·韦伯斯特 叫我乔吧 你是 |
[06:03] | Carrie Wells, call me Carrie. | 凯莉·威尔斯 叫我凯莉就行 |
[06:05] | Lieutenant Al Burns, | 我是艾尔·彭斯队长 |
[06:06] | this is Detective Roe Saunders. | 这位是罗伊·桑德斯警探 |
[06:07] | Apologize for the misunderstanding. | 很抱歉发生了误会 |
[06:09] | Oh please, Detective. | 不用道歉 警探 |
[06:10] | A vigorous defense of a crime scene needs no apology. | 积极保护犯罪现场 不需要道歉 |
[06:13] | And in all honesty, | 说句实话 |
[06:15] | this is my second day on the job, | 今天是我第二天开工 |
[06:16] | so my badgey thing is in process. | 警徽还没做好 |
[06:20] | Apparently, lamination and winning baseball has | 虽然我已经到了这里 |
[06:22] | yet to hit this borough. | 不过脚跟还没站稳呢 |
[06:24] | So, Jo? Hm? | 那么 乔 |
[06:28] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:29] | Well, my initial assessment was probably– | 初步判断 |
[06:32] | don’t write this down– | 别记 |
[06:34] | is that we have | 死者的 |
[06:36] | a half-inch entrance wound in the squama frontalis | 射入伤口在额鳞 直径一厘米 |
[06:40] | and a fairly large exit wound, | 射出伤口非常大 |
[06:41] | about three and a half inches below the posterior midline. | 直径九厘米左右 在后脑中线下方 |
[06:45] | Trauma consistent with a high-velocity round. | 伤口周围有高速旋转的痕迹 |
[06:48] | A sniper. | 狙击手 |
[06:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:49] | Oh. Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[06:51] | Our running partner didn’t see anyone, | 一起跑步的朋友说没看见任何人 |
[06:53] | said he just collapsed. | 接着他就倒地了 |
[06:54] | You think you can estimate the entry angle of the bullet? | 能估计出子弹的射入角度吗 |
[06:57] | Can Jeter turn two? | 基特还能双杀吗 |
[06:57] | 德瑞克·基特:棒球明星 纽约洋基队队长 双杀:守方使两名攻方球员同时出局 | |
[06:59] | Not as fast as he used to. | 现在可不如以前了 |
[07:00] | Okay, so assuming our guy was coming this way across the plaza– | 假定死者从这条路穿过广场 |
[07:03] | he’s about 5’7″– | 身高大约一米七 |
[07:05] | the bullet enters from this angle at about 120 degrees. | 子弹以大约120度的角度射入 |
[07:11] | I’d say your shot came from over there. | 应该是从那边射来的 |
[07:20] | Fourth floor, third window from the right. | 四楼 右数第三扇窗户 |
[07:22] | It was open before the shooting, now it’s closed. | 枪击发生前是开着的 现在关上了 |
[07:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:27] | I have a really good memory. | 我的记性不错 |
[07:29] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[07:31] | Come on, she really knows which window? | 她真知道是哪扇窗吗 |
[07:34] | Can Jeter turn two? | 基特还能双杀吗 |
[07:39] | I’m getting video from the lobby. | 我去大厅取录像 |
[07:41] | Whole floor was rented to a telemarketer | 几个月前 整层楼都租给了 |
[07:43] | till a couple of months ago. Been vacant since. | 一个电话销售员 之后便一直空置 |
[07:48] | Al, look at this. | 艾尔 过来看看 |
[07:51] | Yeah, perfect. | 视野非常好 |
[07:52] | What’s that? Like 150 meters? | 有多远 150米 |
[07:55] | He’s gotta be trained. Let’s assume military? | 一定接受过训练 或许有军队背景 |
[07:58] | Wallen would’ve been running right at him. | 瓦伦当时正好朝他这方向跑来 |
[08:00] | The victim in Jersey was shot in the forehead, too. | 新泽西州的死者也是前额中弹 |
[08:03] | So, he likes to see their faces. | 这么说 凶手喜欢看到他们的脸 |
[08:04] | Right between the eyes. | 然后朝两眼正中开一枪 |
[08:06] | Hey, look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[08:08] | Stuff’s been here at least a day, | 这些东西至少放了一天了 |
[08:09] | maybe two or three. | 也可能两三天 |
[08:12] | Means the guy scouted the location in advance. | 也就是说 他事先勘察过地形 |
[08:14] | We’ll see if we can pull some prints off here, | 我们试试 看是否能采集到指纹 |
[08:16] | maybe some DNA off the food if we’re lucky. | 运气好还能从食物上取到DNA |
[08:18] | You… you realize that was Joanne Webster, | 你知道刚才和你说话的是 |
[08:21] | you were talking to, right? | 乔安·韦伯斯特吧 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:23] | Are you kidding? I was about to go up and tell her | 不是吧 我还准备上去告诉她 |
[08:25] | not to contaminate the crime scene. | 别破坏犯罪现场呢 |
[08:28] | Oh, man, I’m glad I didn’t do that. | 还好没去 |
[08:32] | I’m going to go check on that security video. | 我去检查安保录像 |
[08:35] | Uh, I’ll go get the CSU guys up there. | 我去找犯罪现场小组 |
[08:39] | Okay, who is Joanne Webster, | 好吧 乔安·韦伯斯特是谁 |
[08:40] | and why is everyone acting like she’s the second coming…? | 怎么大家都表现得像是基督再临 |
[08:42] | Joanne Webster was the chief medical examiner of New York. | 乔安·韦伯斯特曾是纽约首席法医 |
[08:45] | She’s been wrangling with the mayor for years. | 这些年来她与市长争吵不休 |
[08:47] | Most recently over his pick for district attorney. | 最近又开始找市长选出的检察官的茬 |
[08:50] | She got too much seniority to be fired, | 她的资格太老 没人敢解雇她 |
[08:52] | so the best they could do was take away her desk job, | 他们能想到的办法就是把她调出办公室 |
[08:55] | ship her out to Queens. | 调到皇后区 |
[08:57] | Word is, lots of brains, | 据说 她很聪明 |
[08:59] | lots of attitude, and not shy with her opinions. | 看法多变 不吝赐教 |
[09:02] | My kind of people. | 我喜欢 |
[09:03] | Yeah, you got along with her great. | 没错 你会和她相处得很好 |
[09:05] | You’ll be getting your mani-pedis together in no time. | 很快就会和她一起修指甲什么的了吧 |
[09:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:08] | Lucky for you, | 算你运气好 |
[09:10] | word is, she may not last too long out here. | 据说她在这里待不了多久 |
[09:12] | That’s what they said about me. | 当时他们也是这么说我的 |
[09:18] | Okay, what do we have on our victims? | 死者方面有什么信息 |
[09:20] | Yesterday, Theodore Rosio, | 昨天的 西奥多·卢西奥 |
[09:22] | 38, car salesman | 汽车销售员 38岁 |
[09:23] | from Perth Amboy, New Jersey. | 来自新泽西的伯斯安布伊 |
[09:24] | Raised outside of Albany. University of Rochester, | 在奥尔巴尼城外长大 读过罗切斯特大学 |
[09:27] | married, two children. | 已婚 膝下两子 |
[09:28] | Today, Dr. Derek Wallen, 39, | 今天则是39岁的德里克·瓦伦医生 |
[09:31] | psychotherapist from Jamaica State. | 来自佛蒙特州杰梅卡 心理咨询师 |
[09:32] | Raised in Yonkers, PhD from the New School. | 在扬克斯长大 新学院的博士 |
[09:35] | Not exactly from the same worlds. | 他们俩不太像是有交集 |
[09:37] | Uh, well maybe our shooter bought a lemon from Rosio | 可能凶手从卢西奥这里买了颗柠檬 |
[09:40] | and got some bum therapy from Wallen. | 又到瓦伦那里接受了无用的治疗 |
[09:42] | Yeah, if that happened, we’ll find out about it. | 如果真是这样 就得找出真凭实据 |
[09:44] | I’m cross-referencing friends, family and employees. | 我在交叉比对两人的朋友 亲戚和员工 |
[09:46] | See if there’s any link. | 看是否有联系 |
[09:48] | What about the other crime scene? | 另一个犯罪现场有何发现 |
[09:49] | Yeah, Jersey boys sent over what they have. | 新泽西的同僚把资料送来了 |
[09:51] | Preliminary analysis indicates a similar-caliber round, | 初步分析证实是相似口径的枪支 |
[09:54] | still trying to ID the weapon. | 仍在确定型号 |
[09:55] | Well, Rosio’s walking his dog, which he did on a regular schedule. | 卢西奥如往常一样遛他的狗 |
[09:58] | Wallen ran the same time every day. | 瓦伦则在每天同一时间跑步 |
[10:00] | Our guy definitely tracks him. | 凶手一定跟踪过他 |
[10:02] | Explains the takeout up in the office. | 办公室里的外卖就讲得通了 |
[10:04] | What about Carrie’s caller? Any luck with the trace? | 那个打给凯莉的人呢 追踪到什么了吗 |
[10:07] | The number comes back to a disposable burner. | 号码来自一次性手机 |
[10:10] | But I’m not giving up. | 但我不会放弃的 |
[10:11] | There are ways of triangulating off the signal | 还有很多方法可以三角定位信号 |
[10:13] | using similar log point reception areas… | 利用相似的日志点接收域 |
[10:16] | Oh, I’ll let you know. | 查到后我会告诉你的 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Hey, I got something on Wallen. | 我查到了瓦伦的一些事 |
[10:21] | It looks like he’s been volunteering | 他好像每周都会花两天时间 |
[10:23] | two days a week at the VA Hospital in the city. | 去退伍军人医院做志愿者 |
[10:25] | He had an incident recently with a, uh… | 最近他和这个人起过冲突 |
[10:28] | Louis Bane, a former marine. | 路易斯·贝恩 前海军陆战队员 |
[10:30] | Apparently Bane made several threats to a bunch of different doctors. | 显然贝恩威胁过不少医生 |
[10:34] | Fits with our military theory. | 与军队出身的猜测吻合 |
[10:35] | Yeah, well, the scary part is, | 没错 最令人毛骨悚然的是 |
[10:36] | they’ve been looking for him for the last few weeks. | 他们近几周一直在找他 |
[10:38] | He’s in the wind. | 他人间蒸发了 |
[10:39] | Okay, let’s see if Bane links to our first victim, Rosio. | 查查贝恩和第一名受害人卢西奥是否有关联 |
[10:42] | Then maybe we’re in business. | 或许我们就能找到线索了 |
[10:44] | So according to the cop covering the switchboard, | 据负责电话总机的警员说 |
[10:46] | this guy asked for you by name. | 那家伙指名道姓的找你 |
[10:48] | Look, there was nothing personal to me on that call. | 那通电话打给我 没有私人原因 |
[10:50] | I mean, I was quoted on a case in the Post last week. | 上周的邮报中 有个案子提到了我 |
[10:53] | Maybe he got my name from there. | 或许他从那里得知了我的名字 |
[10:55] | Either way, we should do some due diligence | 无论如何 我们应对你过去的案子 |
[10:56] | on your past cases, just to make sure. | 做一下仔细调查 以防万一 |
[10:58] | How come I never get my name in the papers? | 我的名字怎么从没上过报纸 |
[11:00] | Well, you got to have something smart to say. | 你身上得有的写才行 |
[11:04] | I think it’s the red hair. | 我觉得是红发的原因 |
[11:05] | I’m thinking about dyeing mine tonight. | 我正在考虑 今晚也去染一个 |
[11:06] | – Pink, maybe a blond or… – Yeah. | -粉色或金色 -好啊 |
[11:10] | Carrie Wells. | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[11:11] | Hi, Carrie. Remember me? | 你好 凯莉 还记得我吗 |
[11:15] | Well, how could I forget you? | 怎么忘得了呢 |
[11:17] | That’s true. How could you? | 是啊 你怎么能忘了呢 |
[11:20] | So, you know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[11:22] | How come I don’t know yours? | 我还不知道你叫什么呢 |
[11:24] | In time. | 会知道的 |
[11:26] | Well… if this is gonna be a relationship, | 如果打算继续打交道的话 |
[11:28] | I got to call you something. | 总得有个称呼吧 |
[11:30] | How about Fred? | 弗莱德怎么样 |
[11:32] | So, what’s going on, Fred? | 到底怎么回事 弗莱德 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry about this morning. | 今早的事我深表遗憾 |
[11:35] | You were just a bit late. | 你只晚了一步而已 |
[11:37] | That was nice, though– letting me hear the subway announcement. | 不过还是谢谢你 让我听到地铁广播 |
[11:39] | What is this, some kind of test? | 这算什么 某种测试吗 |
[11:41] | One you passed with flying colors. | 你高分过关了 |
[11:42] | Except Derek Wallen’s dead. | 但德里克·瓦伦还是死了 |
[11:44] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[11:47] | He was always going to die. | 他早晚都得死 |
[11:49] | So, what’s next, Fred? | 那接下来是什么 弗莱德 |
[11:51] | Where are you heading? | 你要去哪里 |
[11:52] | It’s not where I’m heading, | 重点不在于我要去哪里 |
[11:55] | it’s where I’ve been. | 而是我去过哪里 |
[11:58] | Oh… is that a riddle, now? | 现在开始猜谜语了吗 |
[12:01] | Why, are you stumped? | 怎么 被难住了吗 |
[12:03] | Need a hand? | 需要帮手吗 |
[12:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:07] | Fred? | 弗莱德 |
[12:10] | No? | 没追到吗 |
[12:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:17] | Raritan Bay Park, where he killed yesterday. | 立登海湾公园 他昨天杀人的地方 |
[12:19] | He wants me out in Jersey. | 他希望我离开新泽西 |
[12:20] | Which is maybe why you should stay here. | 所以或许你应该待在这里 |
[12:22] | Al, I got to go– this is another test. | 艾尔 我得走 这是另一个测试 |
[12:33] | You pass your test yet? My feet are freezing. | 通过测试了吗 我的脚快冻僵了 |
[12:35] | If I knew the questions, I’d know the answers. | 我得先知道问题是什么才行 |
[12:37] | I got a question for you– | 我有一个问题 |
[12:38] | how do you know you’re not in his crosshairs right now? | 你怎么知道 他现在没有瞄准你 |
[12:40] | Because if he wanted to kill me, I would… | 因为如果他想杀我 我早就 |
[12:42] | You’d be dead. Famous last words. | 你早就死了 黄金遗言 |
[12:46] | He wanted me out here for a reason. | 他让我来这里是有原因的 |
[12:47] | There’s something he wants me to see. | 有什么东西想给我看 |
[12:51] | There’s nothing around here. | 周围什么都没有 |
[12:55] | Teddy Rosio was shot right between the eyes, but where… | 泰迪·卢西奥眉心中弹 但是 |
[12:59] | were you hiding? | 你当时藏在哪里 |
[13:14] | Why, are you stumped? | 怎么 被难住了吗 |
[13:18] | Need a hand? | 需要帮手吗 |
[13:20] | Too easy, Fred. | 太简单了 弗莱德 |
[13:24] | I think I passed the test. | 我想我通过测试了 |
[13:27] | You want a gold star? | 想要奖章吗 |
[13:28] | A hand will do. | 伸出手来就行了 |
[13:59] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[14:04] | That’s 300 meters, at least. | 至少有三百米啊 |
[14:07] | Our boy can shoot. | 这么远都能打中 |
[14:16] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[14:42] | I didn’t see his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[14:50] | I’d say it just got personal. | 整件事开始针对个人了 |
[15:03] | Because it is personal. | 因为这就是针对个人的 |
[15:04] | People are being murdered, right? | 一直有人被谋杀 |
[15:06] | I’m our one link to this guy. | 我们和凶手之间唯一的联系就是我 |
[15:08] | As long as I keep talking to him, we have a chance of solving… | 只要我和他保持联系 就有机会破案 |
[15:11] | I will not have him calling the shots. | 我不会让他发号施令 |
[15:13] | – It’s too dangerous. – I’ll be calling the shots. | -太危险了 -我会控制事态发展 |
[15:15] | I won’t risk it. | 我不想冒险 |
[15:16] | Al, would you please stop worrying about me for two seconds? | 艾尔 你对我的担心能不能消停会儿 |
[15:18] | I’m worried about our investigation– and I don’t like | 我担心的是我们的调查 |
[15:21] | being led around like a bull with a ring in my nose. | 我不喜欢像牛一样被人牵着鼻子走 |
[15:23] | Except if I play things right, I’ll be leading him around. | 可如果我不出错的话 就可以牵着他走 |
[15:27] | Oh, come on, Al. | 拜托 艾尔 |
[15:29] | You know I’m good at it. | 你知道我擅长这个 |
[15:33] | Okay, but you’re on a very short leash. | 好吧 但你不能出格 |
[15:34] | Ooh, I like that idea. | 我同意 |
[15:36] | Maybe I should put a ring in my nose. | 或许我应该往鼻子上穿个鼻环 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I like that idea. | 行啊 我同意 |
[15:39] | But first, | 但首先 |
[15:41] | I gave Mike Solloway a call up in Syracuse. | 我给锡拉丘兹的麦克·索洛维打了个电话 |
[15:43] | Asked him to pull up | 让他把你参与过的 |
[15:44] | any old cases you worked on involving unidentified shooters, | 所有涉及不明身份射手的案子都调了出来 |
[15:48] | in case you and Phone Boy have a history. | 以防这个电话男和你有过节 |
[15:51] | Thanks. That’s very thoughtful of you. | 谢谢 太体贴了 |
[15:54] | I’ll make myself at home. | 我不会拘束的 |
[15:55] | That’s it! | 就这样了 |
[15:56] | I’ve run every parameter at least a dozen times. | 每个参数我都查了不下十几遍 |
[15:59] | I-I can’t find anything that links our two vics. | 两名受害者之间找不到任何联系 |
[16:01] | I thought for five minutes | 曾有五分钟 |
[16:02] | they went to the same podiatrist, | 我认为他们看过同一名足科医生 |
[16:04] | but then one’s a Dr. Black | 可最后发现一个是布莱克医生 |
[16:05] | and the other’s a Dr. Blake. | 另一个是布雷克医生 |
[16:06] | Ah, it was the podiatrist in the study with nail clippers. | 对 就是那个研究指甲钳的足科医生 |
[16:11] | What else you got? | 还有什么发现 |
[16:12] | Not much. Rosio and Wallen are around the same age. | 没什么了 卢西奥和瓦伦年纪差不多 |
[16:14] | Talked to the families, | 跟家人谈过 |
[16:16] | guess they were a little wild, these kids– | 他们年轻时都有点放荡不羁 |
[16:17] | pot, some truancy. | 逃逃学 嗑嗑药 |
[16:19] | Couldn’t find any juvie records, | 没有少年犯罪记录 |
[16:20] | but, then, that would have been expunged by now anyway. | 就算有估计现在也已经注销了 |
[16:23] | It’s a dead end on that vet Wallen was treating. | 瓦伦收治的那个老兵也没嫌疑 |
[16:26] | Turns out he did make some pretty violent threats, | 他确实威胁过那些医生 |
[16:28] | but his alibi kind of clears him. | 但案发时他并不在场 |
[16:30] | He was at the doctor being fitted for prosthetic arms. | 案发时他正在医院装假肢 |
[16:41] | Nice digs. | 屋子不错 |
[16:42] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:45] | Not much, but we call it… | 地方不大 我们管这叫 |
[16:47] | the squad room. | 战备室 |
[16:49] | You should see where they have me. | 你该看看他们给我安排的地方 |
[16:51] | You guys still over at Staten, right? | 你们还在斯塔恩 对吗 |
[16:52] | If by “still” you mean after 87 years, yeah. | 87年了 没错 还在那里 |
[16:55] | I swear, I have John Wilkes Booth | 我发誓 只有把约翰·威尔克斯·布思 |
[16:57] | in a freezer over there. | 关进冰柜才能解我心头之恨 |
[16:59] | Well, welcome to Queens. | 那欢迎来皇后区 |
[17:01] | I’m not complaining. It’s cozy. | 我不是抱怨 挺好的 |
[17:04] | And I get to see the examiners who work for me. | 我还能经常见到手下那些检查员 |
[17:06] | Over on First Avenue, I would go for days without human contact, | 在第一街的时候我经常好几天见不到人 |
[17:10] | living or dead. | 活的死的都见不着 |
[17:11] | But I actually like getting out, going to scenes. | 我挺喜欢出来走走 出出现场什么的 |
[17:14] | I haven’t had a scalpel in my hand in years. | 我都好几年没摸解剖刀了 |
[17:18] | I forgot how much I missed it. | 都快忘了是什么感觉了 |
[17:20] | Yeah, well, you had me till the last part. | 说到我心里去了 除了解剖刀这部分 |
[17:24] | So… I fast-tracked the Wallen autopsy. | 我给瓦伦做了个快速尸检 |
[17:28] | I had my friend Marty Singer over in Trenton | 我让在特伦顿的朋友马蒂·塞纳 |
[17:30] | do the same with the first vic. | 给第一个受害者做了同样的检查 |
[17:31] | Nothing on the wounds, and from | 从伤口上 |
[17:33] | the “what we already know” file, | 和已有的卷宗上都没什么新发现 |
[17:35] | ballistics came back a match– same weapon | 弹道分析说明两起谋杀用的是同样的枪械 |
[17:38] | both crimes– probably a Dragunov or a Sako. | 可能是德拉古诺夫狙击枪或是萨科狙击枪 |
[17:41] | Classic sniper rifle. | 都是经典狙击步枪 |
[17:43] | Bolt-action. Venerable. | 全手动 真厉害 |
[17:45] | Great. We’ll run it through IBIS, | 好极了 马上做集成弹道辨识系统分析 |
[17:47] | check the gun shops, | 查查枪械店 |
[17:48] | gun shows, see what turns up. | 枪械展会 看有没有什么发现 |
[17:49] | Great. | 好极了 |
[17:50] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[17:51] | He’s calling again. | 那人又打来了 |
[17:53] | I’m up. | 我就来 |
[17:57] | Okay, everyone quiet! | 大家安静 |
[17:59] | Make sure it’s routed through Tanya. | 确定坦娅开始追踪来源 |
[18:02] | Hey, Fred. How’s it going? | 弗莱德 还好吗 |
[18:04] | Did you find my little surprise? | 找到我准备的小惊喜了吗 |
[18:08] | Oh, you mean the photo. | 照片吗 |
[18:09] | That was nice work– you got my good side. | 拍得真好 是我最上相的角度 |
[18:11] | Glad you liked it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[18:13] | You’re a real shooter, Fred. | 枪法不错啊 弗莱德 |
[18:14] | – Pardon the pun. – Sense of humor– | -我指的是字面意思 -真幽默 |
[18:15] | I imagine that’s important in your line of work. | 干你们这行有点幽默感还是挺重要的 |
[18:19] | You know what’s more important, Fred? | 知道更重要的是什么吗 弗莱德 |
[18:21] | Time management– and right now I don’t have time… | 时间管理 现在我就没什么时间 |
[18:24] | for you. | 和你闲扯 |
[18:29] | What? You told me to call the shots. | 怎么了 你让我控制局面的 |
[18:31] | What happened to the whole | 不是说好了 |
[18:32] | “Keep him talking, trace the call”? | 拖延时间 追踪电话吗 |
[18:33] | What can I say? He pissed me off. | 还让我说什么 他惹到我了 |
[18:35] | Oh, come on, he’s way too smart to get trapped | 拜托 他才不会傻到打个电话 |
[18:38] | -by some phone trace. – If I may? | -就被找到的 -能说两句吗 |
[18:41] | He’s also arrogant and domineering, | 他不仅聪明 而且傲慢而强势 |
[18:43] | loves a challenge. it’s the basic sniper DNA. | 喜欢挑战 典型的狙击手 |
[18:47] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:48] | And right now I am his challenge. | 现在 他面前的挑战就是我 |
[18:50] | Not anymore. You hung up. | 不再是了 你都挂电话了 |
[18:52] | He’ll call back. | 他会打回来的 |
[18:53] | And when he does, | 他打回来的时候 |
[18:54] | he will want to reassert his dominance. | 他会努力夺回自己的掌控地位 |
[18:57] | Which is maybe, hopefully, when he makes a mistake. | 那时 也许他就会犯错 |
[19:01] | Or he’s pissed you hung up on him, | 或者你挂电话把他惹毛了 |
[19:03] | kills six more people, | 再杀六七个人泄恨 |
[19:04] | and calls back to give you the bird. | 然后给你打电话炫耀 |
[19:10] | Guess we got disconnected, huh? | 刚才好像掉线了 |
[19:12] | Well played, Carrie. | 玩得不错 凯莉 |
[19:14] | I’m impressed. | 印象深刻 |
[19:15] | Oh, I’m not playing, Fred. | 我可没和你玩 弗莱德 |
[19:16] | We’re very busy around here. | 我们现在确实很忙 |
[19:17] | We’ve got a murderer to catch. | 我们得去抓个凶杀犯 |
[19:19] | How’s that going? | 进展如何 |
[19:20] | I’m feeling pretty positive about it right now. | 我觉得还挺顺利 |
[19:23] | I like the hunt. | 我喜欢捕猎 |
[19:24] | I’m pleased to have so accomplished a partner. | 很高兴能有一个这么能干的搭档 |
[19:28] | Happy hunting. | 捕猎愉快 |
[19:38] | Great. | 好极了 |
[19:39] | So now he’s your partner. | 他把你当搭档了 |
[19:41] | I hope you know what the hell you’re doing. | 希望你知道你在做什么 |
[19:43] | Hey, what is your problem, Al? | 怎么回事 艾尔 |
[19:47] | You’re not invulnerable, you know that? | 你并非刀枪不入 知道吗 |
[19:49] | Okay, but I was right– he called back. | 但是我说对了 他打回来了 |
[19:50] | On some level this guy wants to get caught. | 某种意义上说这家伙想让我们抓他 |
[19:52] | And on another level | 某种意义上说 |
[19:53] | he wants to blow your head off before we do! | 他想在被抓到之前把你脑袋轰下来 |
[19:55] | I will be careful, I promise you. | 我会小心的 我保证 |
[19:57] | And so will I– you’re staying in a hotel tonight, | 我也会小心 你今晚住酒店 |
[19:59] | and I’m putting a uniform outside your door. | 我派一队人保护你 |
[20:01] | – I’m not, and you’re not. – There’s no discussion here. | -这不行 -没的商量 |
[20:03] | There’s always discussion. | 什么事都有商量 |
[20:03] | There’s not always discussion. | 不是什么事都有商量 |
[20:04] | – Name one time. – You know the time. | -举个例子 -你知道那次 |
[20:06] | – That time? – Yeah, that time. | -那次 -是啊 那次 |
[20:08] | Fine. But I’m not staying at a hotel. | 好吧 但我不住酒店 |
[20:10] | I’m staying here, in case he calls. | 我就在这 等他电话 |
[20:11] | Fine. But I don’t care what time it is, | 行 但不管什么时候 |
[20:13] | you’re not leaving here alone. | 你都不能单枪匹马杀出去 |
[20:14] | Fine. | 行 |
[20:15] | – Good. – Good. | -好 -好 |
[20:16] | There was a discussion. | 看吧 还是有商量的 |
[20:32] | I liked how you handled that. | 我喜欢你的方式 |
[20:33] | It was smart. | 很聪明 |
[20:35] | Or stupid. | 也可能是冒傻气 |
[20:36] | What I liked was you didn’t care. | 我喜欢你那么无所畏惧 |
[20:37] | That can get you into trouble sometime. | 这点有时候会惹火烧身 |
[20:38] | Tell me about it. | 我再清楚不过了 |
[20:40] | Right. You and the new D.A. | 是啊 你和那个新检察官 |
[20:43] | I wasn’t saying anything that anybody else wasn’t saying. | 我说的事大家都心知肚明 |
[20:46] | Except you said it… out loud. | 但你没憋着 说出来了 |
[20:48] | Yeah. On the view. | 是啊 现场直播 |
[20:51] | “If sending innocent people to jail is the price | 如果 把无辜的人送进监狱 |
[20:53] | we have to pay to protect our freedoms, | 是保护我们享有自由所要付出的代价 |
[20:55] | then pretty soon we won’t have | 那不用多久 我们享有的自由 |
[20:57] | any freedoms worth protecting.” | 也将不值得保护 |
[20:59] | Very impressive stuff. | 说得真好 |
[21:00] | I’m impressed you remembered. | 你居然记得 真让我感动 |
[21:03] | But, of course, that’s what you do, isn’t it? | 不过这就是你擅长的 对吧 |
[21:06] | Fred isn’t the only one that knows about you. | 弗莱德并不是唯一一个了解你情况的人 |
[21:09] | Well, now I’m flattered. | 现在换我受宠若惊了 |
[21:10] | Well, maybe I know too much. | 也许我知道的太多了 |
[21:12] | I looked into your case– your sister’s case. | 我看了你的案子 你姐姐的案子 |
[21:16] | We should talk about it sometime. | 我们该抽空好好讨论一下 |
[21:20] | After 28 years, I only have… | 28年过去了 我只有 |
[21:22] | one lead, which leads… | 一条线索 而且还是条 |
[21:26] | nowhere. | 死胡同 |
[21:27] | So not much to talk about. | 所以没什么好说的 |
[21:29] | But you’ve never given up. | 但你一直没有放弃 |
[21:32] | Sometimes I wish I could. | 有时我真希望我可以放下 |
[21:36] | There was a serial case on Long Island. | 在长岛曾有件连环案 |
[21:40] | The guy took his first victim July 4, 1976. | 那个人在1976年7月4日对第一位被害人下手 |
[21:43] | Teenage girl. | 一名少女 |
[21:45] | He left a partial palm print from his right hand | 他留下了右手的部分掌纹 |
[21:47] | on her Welcome Back, Kotter backpack. | 在她的双肩包上 |
[21:50] | 22 years and 16, or… | 在22年里 一共十六个还是 |
[21:53] | God knows how many victims later, | 天知道多少被害人以后 |
[21:55] | everybody else had given up. | 其他人都放弃了 |
[21:57] | But every year, like clockwork, | 但每年 定时定点 |
[21:59] | on July Fourth, I would run those prints in the system. | 7月4日 我就会在系统里寻找指纹配对 |
[22:04] | – Any luck? – No. | -找到了吗 -没有 |
[22:07] | Until July 5, 1998, I got a match. | 一直到98年7月5日 我找到了配对 |
[22:10] | Sixth-grade teacher, lived there all his life. | 六年级的教师 在那里待了一辈子 |
[22:13] | His prints were in the system | 他的指纹之所以在系统里 |
[22:15] | because he argued a speeding ticket. | 只因为他为了一张超速单起了争执 |
[22:17] | You can never give up in this business, never. | 干这行的决不能放弃 决不能 |
[22:21] | But it does make for some long nights. | 不过确实有许多漫漫长夜 好事多磨 |
[22:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:42] | Fred? | 弗莱德 |
[22:43] | Oh, Detective Wells, please. | 请接威尔斯警探 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry. Who-Who is this? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[22:46] | Detective, this is maria Belen, | 警探 我是玛利亚·贝伦 |
[22:48] | Darien Memorial Hospital. | 达里安纪念医院的 |
[22:50] | I was given your number by a relative of Allyson Tate’s. | 阿莉森·塔特的家属留下了你的电话号码 |
[22:54] | He said you’d be handling Ms. Tate’s case, | 他说你会处理塔特女士的案子 |
[22:56] | and I should contact you regarding… | 我应该联系你 有关 |
[22:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, slow down. | 等等 等一下 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry. Allyson Tate? | 抱歉 你是说阿莉森·塔特吗 |
[23:00] | Yes. She was shot at 6:15 this morning | 是的 她今晨六点一刻 |
[23:03] | at the Darien Metro North Station. | 在达里安北车站受到枪击 |
[23:06] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[23:07] | Of course. She’s in intensive care right now, | 当然 她现在在重症监护室 |
[23:09] | but we expect her to make a full recovery. | 但我们预期她能痊愈 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry. Who gave you this number? | 抱歉问一下 谁给你这个号码的 |
[23:13] | A relative of Ms. Tate’s. | 塔特女士的亲属 |
[23:16] | I believe a Mr. Fred? | 是一位弗莱德先生 |
[23:21] | One minute, I was kissing my husband good-bye. | 一分钟之前 我还在和我的丈夫吻别 |
[23:24] | The next, it was like my whole body exploded. | 接着就感觉我的整个身体都爆炸了 |
[23:29] | They told me the bullet went clean through. | 他们告诉我子弹穿过了我的身体 |
[23:31] | I think that’s supposed to be good or something. | 这应该是件好事吧 |
[23:33] | It just missed Duane. | 差点就击中杜安了 |
[23:35] | Where is Mr. Tate? | 塔特先生在哪里 |
[23:37] | He went to get my stuff. | 他去收拾我的东西了 |
[23:40] | I guess I’m gonna be here a while. | 我想我得在这里待一段时间了 |
[23:42] | Mrs. Tate, | 塔特太太 |
[23:44] | do you know these men? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[23:48] | Never seen ’em before. | 从没见过 |
[23:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[23:52] | You said you were kissing your husband good-bye. | 你说你在和丈夫吻别 |
[23:54] | Was he going on a trip or something? | 他要去旅行吗还是怎样 |
[23:55] | No. I was driving him to the train. | 不是 我开车送他去坐火车 |
[23:57] | He works in the city. | 他在市里工作 |
[23:59] | Usually, he drives himself, | 通常都是他自己开车的 |
[24:01] | but last night, well… | 但昨晚 |
[24:03] | we had a fight, so, to make up, I drove him. | 我们吵了一架 为了补偿我才开车送他 |
[24:09] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[24:10] | We’ll check back later, but, uh, just get some rest for now. | 我们稍后再来看你 现在好好休息吧 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:23] | How were you kissing your husband? | 你怎么吻你丈夫的 |
[24:25] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[24:27] | I need to know how you were standing | 我得知道在你吻别你丈夫的时候 |
[24:29] | when you were kissing your husband. | 你是怎么站的 |
[24:30] | I don’t know. He was getting out of the car, | 我不知道 他正要下车 |
[24:33] | and I… I sort of surprised him. | 我给了他一个惊喜 |
[24:35] | Why? Is there something wrong with that? | 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[24:39] | You were shot from behind? | 你是从后面受到枪击的 |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:43] | She wasn’t the target. | 目标不是她 |
[24:44] | Your husband’s at home? | 你丈夫在家吗 |
[24:46] | I think so. What’s going on?! | 应该是的 什么情况 |
[24:48] | We need to speak to your husband. It’ll be all right. | 我们得和你丈夫谈谈 会没事的 |
[24:51] | This is Lieutenant Al Burns, NYPD. | 我是纽约市警局的艾尔·彭斯队长 |
[24:53] | I need you to get a unit to 146 Stonybrook Road immediately. | 我要你立刻派一队人到石溪路146号 |
[25:06] | Duane Tate? | 杜安·塔特 |
[25:07] | Is Allyson okay? | 阿莉森没事吧 |
[25:08] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:11] | So, no calls, threatening letters, e-mails? | 没有电话 威胁信 电邮吗 |
[25:13] | No, nothing like that. | 没 没有那种东西 |
[25:14] | I mean, I do mostly home loans and refinancing. | 我做的大部分是家庭贷款和重新按揭 |
[25:17] | With the recession and all, people aren’t happy, | 经济不景气 大家都不开心 |
[25:18] | but around here, everybody’s doing okay, so… | 但在这里 人人都还干得不错 |
[25:20] | Do you know these men? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[25:23] | Those the guys who died? | 这些被害人 |
[25:26] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[25:33] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[25:36] | Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[25:38] | Yeah, I know ’em. | 我认识他们 |
[25:39] | It’s been a long time, though. | 不过已经很久了 |
[25:41] | About 20 years ago, | 大概二十年前 |
[25:44] | I got in some trouble. | 我闯了点祸 |
[25:45] | The judge gave me the choice between jail time | 法官让我选择是坐牢 |
[25:47] | or this camp that they had. | 还是参加他们举办的训练营 |
[25:48] | – Camp? – Broad Meadow. | -训练营 -辽阔牧场 |
[25:50] | It’s a work farm up near the state border. | 是个在州际附近的工作牧场 |
[25:52] | They took tough kids like me, and, | 去的都是像我一样的麻烦孩子 |
[25:54] | uh, they showed us what tough really was. | 他们让我们知道什么才是真正的硬汉 |
[25:56] | And these men went there, too? | 这些人也去了吗 |
[25:58] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, we three were a regular outfit. | 没错 我们三个分在一组 |
[26:01] | Badass kids, the worst. | 所谓的混蛋之首 |
[26:03] | Kept the other bad asses from dumping on us. | 我们被隔离起来 以免遭众人唾骂 |
[26:05] | We even scared some of the counselors. | 有时我们把辅导员都吓跑了 |
[26:07] | Hell, they would let us get away with anything. | 他们纵容我们做任何事情 |
[26:09] | Sounds like you made some enemies. | 听着好像你们专和人结仇 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. All us punks were just | 我不知道 我们这种小混混是 |
[26:14] | on the same boat, trying to get through. | 一条绳上的蚂蚱 多半为了自保 |
[26:15] | You know, it wasn’t personal. | 不属于私人恩怨 |
[26:16] | With all due respect, Mr. Tate, | 恕我直言 塔特先生 |
[26:18] | someone’s taking it pretty personal. | 有人当它是私人恩怨 |
[26:21] | We’re gonna need the names of every kid | 我们需要所有在九十年代初 |
[26:23] | who went through that camp in the early ’90s. | 参加过这个训练营的孩子的名单 |
[26:26] | Where was it? | 训练营在哪 |
[26:27] | South Taconic Mountains. | 塔克尼克山南部 |
[26:28] | It’s a beautiful area. | 那里风景不错 |
[26:30] | Until they transferred me, | 受训之前 |
[26:31] | I used to go hiking up there at least once a year. | 我经常去那里远足 至少每年一次 |
[26:34] | That’s, uh… that’s me and Allyson at Crown Gorge. | 那是我和阿莉森在皇冠峡谷照的 |
[26:38] | Better times. | 事过境迁了 |
[26:40] | Stuff’s been here at least a day. | 这些吃的至少放了一天了 |
[26:42] | Maybe… maybe two or three. | 两三天也说不定 |
[26:53] | What is Crown Gorge? | 皇冠峡谷是什么 |
[26:55] | It’s just a spot near the camp. | 训练营附近的一个景区 |
[26:57] | They used to let us– well, they would make us– | 他们让我们 强迫我们 |
[26:59] | go running up and down in there, and I got to like it. | 上下往返跑 后来我就喜欢上了那里 |
[27:02] | Okay, I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[27:03] | but I think our guy might have a thing for crowns. | 但我觉得那个人跟皇冠有关系 |
[27:07] | Specifically, Crown Gorge. | 确切的说 是皇冠峡谷 |
[27:10] | Can you think of anyone, or any reason why? | 你能想到什么相关的人或事吗 |
[27:13] | No. | 不能 |
[27:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:21] | Nothing. I just… | 没有 我只是… |
[27:26] | There was this kid. | 有一个孩子 |
[27:28] | He wasn’t one of us. | 不是和我们一起的 |
[27:29] | His dad was a local, worked the farm. | 他爸爸是当地人 在农场工作 |
[27:31] | He was just one of those people. | 他就是个一般人 |
[27:32] | He just wasn’t right in the head, | 但脑子有点不正常 |
[27:35] | and everybody knew it. | 大家都知道 |
[27:36] | And one time, uh, Teddy and Derek and I– | 有一次 泰迪德里克和我 |
[27:39] | we decided to have a little fun with him. | 想捉弄他一下 |
[27:41] | This was a long time ago. | 很早以前的事了 |
[27:43] | Okay. Go on. | 明白 继续 |
[27:46] | We took him up to Crown Gorge. | 我们把他带到皇冠峡谷 |
[27:49] | There was only way in or out. | 进出的路只有一条 |
[27:51] | And we, uh… | 然后我们 |
[27:53] | we sort of played a game. | 玩了个游戏 |
[27:55] | What kind of game? | 什么游戏 |
[27:58] | It was a hunting game. | 捕猎游戏 |
[27:59] | You hunted him? | 你们把他当猎物 |
[28:01] | Just with rocks, things. | 用石头和其他小东西而已 |
[28:05] | But I remember him staring at me with that goofy face, | 我记得他一脸呆滞地盯着我 |
[28:09] | the blood running down. | 身上血流不止 |
[28:11] | I don’t usually think about it. | 我没把这件事放心上 |
[28:12] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[28:14] | Everybody just called him Sparky. | 大家都叫他俊男 |
[28:17] | Do you know anyone else we could contact at Broad Meadow? | 还能联系到辽阔牧场的其他人吗 |
[28:21] | It’s-it’s been closed for years, | 那里已经关闭很久了 |
[28:23] | but you might want to try, um, | 不过如果想试试 可以找 |
[28:24] | Dick Simons. He was the manager of the place. | 迪克·西蒙斯 他原来是经理 |
[28:30] | Look, I was 17. | 那时我才十七岁 |
[28:32] | I-I… I made myself over. | 我已经改过自新 |
[28:34] | I’m not the same person that I was. | 早就不是从前的我了 |
[28:36] | Yeah, well, neither, it seems, is Sparky. | 显然 俊男也是 |
[28:41] | It’s not that I regret those years. | 我至今没有后悔 |
[28:42] | We did a lot of good for a lot of young men. | 那些年帮了不少年轻人 |
[28:44] | But it’s a more peaceful life now. | 不过现在的生活很平静 |
[28:47] | Maybe too much so. | 也许太波澜不惊了 |
[28:49] | Mr. Simons, do you recall a boy | 西蒙斯先生 你还记得 |
[28:50] | who might have gone by the name of Sparky? | 一个叫做俊男的男孩吗 |
[28:53] | Yes, I do. | 记得 |
[28:54] | That’s what they called Lester Collins. | 他们是这么喊莱斯特·柯林斯的 |
[28:56] | You knew this kid? | 你认识他 |
[28:57] | Let’s say I tried to know him. | 应该说试着认识 |
[28:59] | His father, Gordon, came with the farm, so to speak, | 他父亲戈登来农场的时候 |
[29:02] | knew everything about it. | 知道这里的情况 |
[29:03] | But Lester… well, | 但是莱斯特 |
[29:06] | he was just one of those boys who breaks your heart. | 是很让人伤心的那种孩子 |
[29:08] | How so? | 为什么 |
[29:09] | He just didn’t understand what people wanted from him. | 他不懂别人想让他做什么 |
[29:11] | You know, young people speak a language of signals and cues. | 年轻人交流时喜欢做做手势说话隐喻 |
[29:15] | Lester couldn’t learn that language. | 可莱斯特无法理解 |
[29:17] | Made him an outsider. | 所以被孤立 |
[29:18] | Lester just wanted to be like everybody else. | 莱斯特很想和他们打成一片 |
[29:20] | I’m afraid that the other boys made that impossible. | 不过恐怕其他孩子没给他机会 |
[29:23] | Would have been easier if he’d been mentally challenged, | 如果他傻一点也就算了 |
[29:25] | but he was intelligent, fiercely so. | 但他很机灵 非常聪慧 |
[29:29] | Do you know where we can find Lester now? | 你知道哪能找到莱斯特吗 |
[29:31] | I was in touch with Gordon until about eight years ago | 戈登八年前去世之前 |
[29:34] | when he sadly passed. | 我一直和他有联系 |
[29:37] | I think Lester was living with him after he left the army. | 莱斯特退伍后应该和父亲住在一起 |
[29:40] | He was in the military? | 他当过兵 |
[29:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:42] | Do you know why he left? | 知道他为什么退伍吗 |
[29:43] | He was dishonorably discharged. | 被开除了 不是很光彩 |
[29:53] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[29:55] | I’m not interrupting, am I? | 没打扰你吧 |
[29:56] | I don’t know. It depends. What do you got? | 不好说 要看你想说什么 |
[29:59] | Okay, now, | 好吧 |
[30:00] | I sort of borrowed this highly-classified call-tracking program | 我从联调局搞到了他们从国家安全局 |
[30:04] | that the FBI sort of borrowed from the NSA. | 弄到的绝密电话追踪程序 |
[30:07] | It’s called Spider Bot. | 叫做蜘蛛机器人 |
[30:08] | Like, how cool is that? | 名字很酷对吧 |
[30:10] | It crawls through the web of signals spun, | 它能游走于通讯信号网络中的每一根 |
[30:13] | as it were… | 类似于 |
[30:14] | …by a cellular network, | “蛛丝”之间 |
[30:16] | disregarding millions of potentially tasty… | 无视数以百万潜在的美味 |
[30:19] | Flies. | 昆虫 |
[30:20] | – If you will. – As it were. | -可以这么说 -打个比方 |
[30:22] | Until it finds, you know, a really juicy one. | 直到它找到一只非常美味的昆虫 |
[30:26] | In this case, three really juicy ones. | 现在 我们有三个这样的目标 |
[30:29] | Your caller– he’s one of these three numbers. | 你的来电 是这三个号码之一 |
[30:33] | Bravo, Tanya. | 太棒了 坦娅 |
[30:35] | Very nice work! | 干得好 |
[30:39] | That means a lot coming from you. | 你能这样说 我太高兴了 |
[30:41] | What are you two talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[30:42] | Biology. You wouldn’t be interested. | 生物 你不会感兴趣的 |
[30:44] | Oh, I like biology. | 我喜欢生物 |
[30:46] | Really? Tanya caught a fly. | 真的吗 坦娅逮住了只苍蝇 |
[30:48] | Tanya, did it work? | 坦娅 那东西有用吗 |
[30:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:52] | You said you were using BR-631 to find the shooter. | 你说你在用BR-631搜索狙击手 |
[30:56] | Can we call him? | 找到了吗 |
[30:59] | Oh, Tanya. | 厉害啊 坦娅 |
[31:03] | We are dialing the numbers of three disposable cell phones, | 我们正在接通三支一次性手机 |
[31:06] | AKA burner cells. | 也就是匿名手机 |
[31:09] | – Okay. – Burner number one. | -好 -第一个号码 |
[31:18] | What’s that? Jessie? | 是谁 杰西吗 |
[31:20] | No, not Jessie. | 不 我不是杰西 |
[31:21] | Who are you calling? | 你找谁 |
[31:23] | Do you need something? I could hook you up. | 你需要些什么吗 我能给你 |
[31:25] | Yeah. No, we’re all good, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:28] | Could have asked the room. | 应该问问房号的 |
[31:30] | All right, next. | 好 下一个 |
[31:31] | Number two. | 第二通 |
[31:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:37] | Who is this, please? | 请问是哪位 |
[31:39] | Wrong number. Sorry. | 对不起 打错了 |
[31:41] | Are you going to the airport? | 你要去机场吗 |
[31:42] | No. No, airport. I wish. | 不必了 机场 我也想呢 |
[31:44] | All right… just… | 好了 挂吧 |
[31:46] | Third time’s a charm. | 事不过三 |
[31:47] | Let’s do it. | 继续吧 |
[31:48] | Okay, burner number three. | 好的 第三个匿名号码 |
[32:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:11] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才打来 |
[32:14] | Uh… Why you’ve been playing so hard to get? | 谁让你藏得这么隐蔽 |
[32:17] | I’m easy. | 我很简单 |
[32:18] | Come find me, and I’ll show you how easy. | 来找我 我会告诉你有多简单 |
[32:20] | Sure, just tell me where you are. | 当然 告诉我你在哪 |
[32:22] | Can’t you see on your computer? | 在你电脑里看不到吗 |
[32:25] | Should have traced me by now. | 应该已经锁定我的位置了 |
[32:26] | Oh, well, you could just tell me where you are | 你可以直接告诉我你在哪 |
[32:29] | and make it easier on both of us, Lester. | 这样我们都轻松 莱斯特 |
[32:32] | Very good. | 太厉害了 |
[32:34] | You’ve lived up to your reputation, detective, | 你果然不负盛名 警探 |
[32:36] | and you can call me Sparky. | 你可以叫我俊男 |
[32:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:40] | No, see, Sparky was a victim, | 不 俊男是一名受害者 |
[32:42] | a tortured young man. | 一个备受折磨的孩子 |
[32:43] | Lester Collins is a killer. | 莱斯特·柯林斯是个杀人犯 |
[32:45] | Don’t lecture me about the past. | 别用我的过去给我说教 |
[32:47] | The past never goes away. | 过去的事情 不可磨灭 |
[32:49] | You know that better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解这点 |
[32:51] | You’re right, I do know that. | 没错 我的确了解 |
[32:53] | And no matter how many people you kill, Lester, | 不管你要杀多少人 莱斯特 |
[32:56] | Sparky will still be there, trapped in Crown Gorge, | 俊男永远在那里 困在皇冠峡谷 |
[33:00] | alone and terrified. | 独自一人 充满恐惧 |
[33:02] | Right again. | 又一次答对了 |
[33:04] | There was no way out for me, | 我当时无路可逃 |
[33:06] | and there’s no way out for him. | 他也一样 |
[33:09] | Who’s him, Lester? | 他是谁 莱斯特 |
[33:10] | We already have Duane Tate. | 我们已经保护了杜安·塔特 |
[33:12] | You already killed Rosio and Wallen, so who’s left to kill? | 你也已经杀了卢西奥和瓦伦 还有谁 |
[33:14] | We’ll see; you can see, too. | 等着看吧 你也可以看到 |
[33:16] | But don’t be late. | 但别迟到了 |
[33:18] | Say around 2:27, okay? | 两点二十七分左右 如何 |
[33:20] | That gives you a couple of hours. | 你还有两小时的时间 |
[33:22] | Who knows, maybe you’ll save him. | 谁知道呢 也许你能救他 |
[33:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:26] | Hey, Lester? | 莱斯特 |
[33:28] | Les… | 莱斯 |
[33:29] | Did we get him? | 追踪到他了吗 |
[33:30] | Uh, I’m gonna say yes. | 是的 |
[33:32] | Yes, all right. | 太好了 |
[33:33] | 35th to 38th Street. | 第35街和第38街之间 |
[33:36] | First Avenue to Third. | 第一和第三大道之间 |
[33:37] | That’s some of the densest real estate in the city. | 那是市区房产最密集的区域 |
[33:40] | He wants us to hunt him; he likes it. | 他想让我们去追捕他 他喜欢这样 |
[33:42] | What we have to figure out is who he’s hunting. | 我们必须知道 他在追捕谁 |
[33:47] | Who does he think deserves to die? | 他认为谁该死 |
[33:51] | Hell, they would let us get away with anything. | 他们纵容我们做任何事情 |
[33:55] | All of us were on the same boat. | 我们这些小混混是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[33:57] | Just trying to get through. | 多半为了自保 |
[33:58] | That’s what Duane Tate said, right? | 杜安·塔特是这么说的 对吧 |
[34:00] | They were kids. | 他们是孩子 |
[34:02] | They weren’t responsible. | 他们不需要负责任 |
[34:03] | Who was? The adults, the staff. | 谁需要负责 是成人 是员工 |
[34:05] | He’s going after one of the counselors. | 他盯上其中一个辅导员了 |
[34:06] | We need to find out who took care of those kids. | 我们需要查出是谁看管那些孩子的 |
[34:09] | Well, whoever it is, | 不论是谁 |
[34:10] | they have exactly one hour and 56 minutes to live. | 他们只能活一小时五十六分钟了 |
[34:17] | So, I talked to our friend, Duane Tate. | 我和杜安·塔特谈过了 |
[34:19] | He give us the names of his counselors? | 他给出辅导员的名字了吗 |
[34:20] | Oh, sure; of course, he couldn’t remember any last names. | 给了 当然 他记不起他们的姓了 |
[34:23] | According to him, it was first names only there at Happy Fields | 他说在幸福田地或者欢乐农场之类的地方 |
[34:26] | or Playful Farms, whatever the hell it was. | 他们之间只称呼名字 |
[34:29] | I got a… a Brian, | 我得到了一个布莱恩 |
[34:30] | a Louis, two Johns, | 一个路易斯 两个约翰 |
[34:32] | and a Tuffy. | 还有一个塔菲 |
[34:33] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:34] | Is it a trash bag? | 是个垃圾袋吗 |
[34:35] | What about the camp manager, Richard Simons? | 训练营经理理查德·西蒙斯那边如何 |
[34:37] | Yeah, tried him, too, went straight to voicemail. | 联系过他了 没人接电话 |
[34:39] | I got state and local police out looking for him. | 我让州警和当地警察去找他了 |
[34:41] | Okay, stay on it. | 好的 继续找 |
[34:42] | The fact is, he could be our next victim. | 很有可能他就是下一个受害者 |
[34:44] | All right, check it out. | 看看这个 |
[34:45] | Been running down the staff list | 我查了西蒙斯给我们的 |
[34:46] | Simons gave us before for Broad Meadow, 1990 to 1993. | 90到93年 在大牧场的员工名单 |
[34:49] | Now, there are only three former counselors currently living | 现在住在纽约州境内的只有 |
[34:52] | in the greater New York area. | 三位前任辅导员 |
[34:54] | Mr. Charles Olsen lives up in Hartsdale. | 一位是住在哈茨戴尔的查尔斯·奥尔森先生 |
[34:56] | He’s a currency trader downtown. | 他现在是市中心的货币操控手 |
[34:58] | Lovell Ramirez from the Bronx. | 还有住在布朗克斯区的洛弗尔·拉米雷斯 |
[35:00] | He’s a super at P.S. 63 in Brooklyn. | 他是布鲁克林63局的警务长 |
[35:02] | Got patrol on the way to both of ’em. | 我已经往两个地点都派了巡逻警 |
[35:03] | Okay, who’s the third? | 好的 第三个人是谁 |
[35:05] | Mr. Barry Tanner. | 巴里·泰纳先生 |
[35:07] | Lives in Atlantic Highlands. | 他住在亚特兰大高地 |
[35:08] | He’s an assistant manager at Bergdorf’s. | 是波道夫[时尚品牌]的助理经理 |
[35:10] | He went home early; his daughter’s got a dance recital. | 他早早就回家了 他女儿今天有独舞表演 |
[35:12] | Got Jersey staties heading for his house. | 我已经派了新泽西警署的人去他家了 |
[35:15] | Atlantic Highlands, where is that, exactly? | 亚特兰大高地到底在哪 |
[35:16] | Jersey Shore, take the ferry. | 在泽西海岸 得坐渡轮过去 |
[35:20] | There’s only one way in and out. | 出入都只有一条路 |
[35:23] | There was no way out for me, | 我当时无路可逃 |
[35:25] | and there’s no way out for him. | 他也一样 |
[35:27] | Where does the ferry leave from? | 渡轮从哪里出发 |
[35:30] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[35:30] | Lester said there was no way out | 莱斯特说他的下个受害人 |
[35:32] | for his next victim; he was gonna be trapped | 无路可逃 他将会像 |
[35:33] | just like Lester was trapped when he was a kid. | 莱斯特小时候一样被困在原地 |
[35:35] | Get on a ferry with a killer, | 如果你跟杀人犯登上同一条渡轮 |
[35:37] | I’d say you were trapped. | 那还真是死胡同 |
[35:38] | Wait a minute, shoot a guy on a boat? | 等一下 在船上杀人 |
[35:40] | That’s crazy, you’d be trapping yourself. | 这也太疯狂了吧 这样他自己也跑不了 |
[35:41] | Maybe, or maybe it’s perfect. | 也许 但这也可能是最完美的计划 |
[35:43] | Silenced round, no one hears, | 只要有消声器 没人会听到枪声 |
[35:45] | the wind’s too loud anyway. | 再说风声本来也能盖住枪声 |
[35:46] | You toss the rifle overboard, | 打中目标后可以直接把枪扔下海 |
[35:47] | blend in with the crowd. | 然后混入人群 |
[35:48] | The ferry leaves for Atlantic Highlands from… | 开往亚特兰大高地的渡轮由 |
[35:52] | East River and 35th Street. | 东河和35街的交界口开出 |
[35:54] | That’s pretty close to where we tracked Collins, huh? | 这离我们追踪到的柯林斯的位置很近 对吧 |
[35:57] | When’s the next ferry? | 下一班渡轮是几点的 |
[35:58] | 2:27. | 两点二十七 |
[36:00] | 34 minutes. | 还有三十四分钟 |
[36:28] | No luck? | 没找到吗 |
[36:29] | He’s not gonna do it here anyway. | 反正他也不会在船舱里下手 |
[36:31] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[36:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:34] | Stay in sight. | 别到处乱跑 |
[37:47] | Lester! | 莱斯特 |
[37:50] | Put your weapon down! | 把枪放下 |
[37:55] | Put it down, Lester! | 把枪放下 莱斯特 |
[38:13] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[38:33] | Nice work, people. | 大家干得好 |
[38:34] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:35] | Drinks are on me tonight. | 今晚喝酒我请 |
[38:37] | All right, I know this is gonna sound weird, | 我知道这话说出来会有点奇怪 |
[38:38] | but I can’t help feeling a little disappointed. | 但是我总觉得有点失望 |
[38:41] | Why? That he didn’t have anything | 为什么 因为他最后 |
[38:42] | to say for himself at the end? | 都没机会为自己辩解吗 |
[38:44] | Because I’ll never know why he picked me. | 因为我永远都不会知道他为何会选上我 |
[38:48] | Well, you know, Carrie, | 你知道吗 凯莉 |
[38:49] | the great sociopaths are also great egotists. | 通常反社会份子都是些自大狂 |
[38:51] | And, like it or not, you’ve made a name for yourself. | 不管你愿不愿意 你已经名声在外了 |
[38:54] | And they like to go head to head with the best. | 他们就喜欢跟最强的人叫板 |
[38:57] | I don’t want to sound immodest, | 不是我夸口 |
[39:00] | but back in that awful summer of ’77, | 但是1977年那个倒霉的夏天 |
[39:03] | David Berkowitz, | 连环杀手大卫·伯科威茨 |
[39:04] | Son of Sam, | 也就是著名的”山姆之子” |
[39:06] | sent me a box of chocolate truffles. | 给我寄了一盒松露巧克力 |
[39:11] | They were delicious. | 超好吃的 |
[39:19] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[39:21] | Well, I don’t know, what do you got? | 不知道 那要看你有什么事了 |
[39:23] | Uh, all right, this is weird. | 好吧 这件事很诡异 |
[39:25] | I just heard back from those local cops in New London. | 我刚刚收到新伦敦市警察局的消息 |
[39:28] | You know, we asked them to find Richard Simons, | 我们之前叫他们找理查德·西蒙斯 |
[39:30] | the camp guy? | 训练营那家伙 |
[39:30] | Guy you talked to in the hardware store. | 你们还在五金店跟他聊过呢 记得吗 |
[39:32] | Yeah, so, you find him? | 记得 找到他了吗 |
[39:34] | Uh, yeah, we found him. | 是的 找到了 |
[39:36] | Stuffed into a drainage culvert off I-95. | 他被人塞进了I-95公路附近的一条排水涵洞里了 |
[39:42] | ME says he’s been dead for three days. | 验尸官说他已经死了三天了 |
[39:44] | Three days? That’s not possible. | 三天了 这不可能 |
[39:45] | We-We talked to him yesterday. | 我们昨天才刚找他谈过 |
[39:47] | Yeah? Talk to this guy? | 是吗 是这个家伙吗 |
[39:51] | – Nah, that’s not Simons. – Oh, yeah it is. | -不是 这不是西蒙斯 -就是他 |
[39:53] | We got positive ID. | 我们有他的身份证明 |
[39:54] | Prints confirmed it. | 指纹也认证过了 |
[39:56] | Well… | 那… |
[39:58] | then who did we talk to? | 那跟我们谈话的家伙是谁 |
[40:02] | Sparky. | 俊男 |
[40:03] | Nah, I saw Collins when we brought in his body. | 不可能 把柯林斯的尸体带回来时我看过 |
[40:06] | He didn’t look anything like that guy. | 他跟那家伙长得一点都不像 |
[40:07] | Want one more wrinkle? | 还想再听更悬的吗 |
[40:08] | It’s from Simons’ autopsy. | 这是西蒙斯的尸检照片 |
[40:12] | Those numbers. | 那些号码 |
[40:14] | That’s a phone number. | 是电话号码 |
[40:22] | Use my phone. | 用我的电话吧 |
[40:39] | Hello, Carrie. | 你好 凯莉 |
[40:41] | I’ve been waiting for your call. | 我一直在等你的电话呢 |
[40:43] | Have to say, it’s been a pleasure working with you. | 不得不说跟你共事很愉快 |
[40:46] | Oh, and I enjoyed meeting your colleagues, | 而且我很荣幸能跟你的同事们聊天 |
[40:48] | Costello and Inara. | 科斯特洛和伊纳拉 |
[40:49] | You all played along so nicely. | 你们都非常合作 |
[40:52] | Poor Lester played his part well, too, | 可怜的莱斯特也算是非常合作 |
[40:54] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[40:56] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[40:58] | Actually, I did very little. | 其实 我没做什么 |
[41:00] | Lester was quite up to the task; | 莱斯特本来自己也想干这件事 |
[41:01] | I just gave him a tiny push, and off he went. | 我只不过是稍稍推了他一把 |
[41:05] | Maybe I’ll send another one your way sometime. | 也许下次我会以你的方式再给你来点挑战 |
[41:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:09] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[41:10] | Why me? | 为什么选择我 |
[41:13] | You know why. | 你自己知道 |
[41:15] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 别太纠结了 |
[41:18] | Be seeing you, Carrie. | 回头见 凯莉 |
[41:28] | Excuse me, counselor, | 不好意思 律师 |
[41:29] | court’s back. | 法庭开庭了 |