时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 10-13, shots fired. | 警员遇袭 有人开枪 |
[00:06] | Alley behind 526 Baxter. | 巴克斯特街526号后的小巷 |
[00:18] | Get a bus. | 快叫车 |
[00:20] | Central, we got a suspect down. | 指挥中心 有嫌犯受伤 |
[00:22] | Gunshot wounds; we need a bus now. 526 Baxter. | 枪伤 请马上派车 巴克斯特街526号 |
[00:30] | Roe, Roe, he’s dead. | 罗伊 他死了 |
[00:32] | Roe, hey. | 罗伊 |
[00:33] | Roe, Roe, listen to me. | 罗伊 听我说 |
[00:34] | – No. – He’s dead. | -不 -他死了 |
[00:35] | Roe, there’s nothing you can do for him. | 罗伊 已经救不了他了 |
[00:37] | – Okay. – Okay, calm down. | -好的 -冷静点 |
[00:38] | Did you secure his gun? Roe? | 你夺下他的枪了吗 罗伊 |
[00:41] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我毫无选择 |
[00:42] | – Where’s his gun? – Um, no… | -他的枪在哪 -不 |
[00:45] | He went right down, and I started CPR. | 他直接倒地了 我立刻做心肺复苏 |
[00:46] | Okay, okay. Hey! I need you all to stand back. | 好的 大家都退后 |
[00:49] | Do not come any further. We’re the police. | 请勿靠近 我们是警察 |
[00:51] | Roe? Did you see which direction his gun went? | 罗伊 知道他的枪在哪吗 |
[00:55] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:57] | – We’re gonna find it. – He had… | -得找到它 -他有 |
[00:58] | – He had a gun! – We’re gonna find it, Roe. Okay? | -他有枪 -罗伊 会找到的 好吗 |
[01:00] | No, it’s… it’s somewhere. | 不 肯定在附近 |
[01:09] | Then, when I got to the alley, I hear him running, | 我到小巷的时候 听见他逃跑的声音 |
[01:11] | and I went after him, and there was a light, | 于是我追了上去 那里有盏灯 |
[01:14] | like a security light, and I saw a flash | 像是应急灯 我看到一道闪光 |
[01:16] | off the barrel of the gun, and I shouted, | 像枪杆的反光 于是我喊道 |
[01:17] | “Police. Don’t move.” | “不许动 警察” |
[01:19] | Then he spun around. | 然后他一转身 |
[01:20] | – Raising his arm, and it just… – You did what you had to. | -抬起手 然后就 -你别无选择 |
[01:23] | Yeah, what am I gonna do? | 是啊 还能怎么办呢 |
[01:24] | Guy had it coming, right? | 那家伙要开枪了 对吧 |
[01:25] | Every cop in this room would have done the same thing. | 那种情况下每个警察都会那样做 |
[01:27] | It’s a solid story, and you have got to stop telling it. | 此事无可厚非 别再说个不停了 |
[01:33] | No statements. | 别做评论 |
[01:34] | No stories. | 别讲故事 |
[01:36] | No stories, not to me | 别跟我讲 |
[01:37] | or anyone else. | 也别跟任何人讲 |
[01:38] | Do not screw around with this. | 别把事情越描越黑 |
[01:40] | – Listen… – Yeah. … | -听着 -好 |
[01:41] | Call your union rep. | 打给工会代表 |
[01:44] | Right now, | 马上打 |
[01:45] | and have them find you a lawyer. | 让他们给你找个律师 |
[01:47] | Al already gave me the number. | 艾尔给过我电话号码了 |
[01:54] | I need your gun. | 把配枪给我 |
[01:59] | It’s just procedure. | 例行公事 |
[02:01] | Right, | 没错 |
[02:02] | right, right, right. | 没错 |
[02:04] | They got to run ballistics. | 得去做弹道测试 |
[02:05] | No, no, no, I… | 不不 我 |
[02:09] | Listen, kid, there’s no way around it. | 孩子 这种事无法避免 |
[02:11] | That first time sucks. | 第一次开枪杀人总是很糟 |
[02:13] | – Right. – But you’re gonna get through it. | -是啊 -但你要过了这关 |
[02:16] | Is he gonna sit down with a counselor? | 他会去找律师吗 |
[02:18] | I told him to. | 我让他去找了 |
[02:19] | In a way that makes it clear you hate shrinks, | 你是跟他说你讨厌心理医生 |
[02:21] | or in a way that might actually get him to do it? | 还是让他去找个心理医生 |
[02:22] | Oh, you know, a little bit of both. | 都有吧 |
[02:25] | Canvass all the witnesses? | 所有目击者都问过了吗 |
[02:27] | Yeah, all the ones who were at the scene. | 问了 现场的所有人都问了 |
[02:29] | Got some more possibles coming in, | 几位潜在目击者在来的路上了 |
[02:30] | and Mike’s running down the 911 call transcripts. | 迈克在查报警电话那边的情况 |
[02:34] | Did you ever see the gun? | 你看见枪了吗 |
[02:56] | I-I was so focused on Roe. | 我当时只顾着罗伊 |
[02:59] | Al, he said he saw the gun… | 艾尔 他说他看到枪了 |
[03:02] | I know he believes he saw it. | 我知道他觉得看到了 |
[03:06] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[03:08] | Hey, sorry. | 打扰一下 |
[03:08] | So, front desk called. | 前台来电 |
[03:10] | David Jacobs’ father is downstairs. | 大卫·雅各布斯的父亲在楼下 |
[03:13] | He wants to meet the cop who shot his son. | 他想见见开枪打死他儿子的警察 |
[03:15] | Bring him up. | 带他上来 |
[03:19] | Right this way, sir. | 先生 这边 |
[03:20] | Mr. Jacobs, this is Lieutenant Burns. | 雅各布斯先生 这位是彭斯队长 |
[03:23] | I’m very sorry for your loss, sir. | 先生 节哀顺变 |
[03:24] | Yeah, I don’t want to meet anyone’s boss. | 我不想见你们的什么领导 |
[03:26] | I just want to talk to the man who killed my son. | 我只想跟杀死我儿子的人谈谈 |
[03:29] | Mr. Jacobs, we can’t disclose information | 雅各布斯先生 我们不能泄露 |
[03:31] | about an ongoing investigation. | 正在侦查中的案件的信息 |
[03:33] | Someone has already disclosed your side to the news. | 已经有人向新闻媒体泄密了 |
[03:37] | They say my son pulled a gun. Well, that’s a lie. | 他们说我儿子持枪 胡说八道 |
[03:39] | David could never have done that. | 大卫不可能那么做 |
[03:41] | My son did two tours. | 我儿子参加过两次战役 |
[03:44] | He’s got a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart. | 还获得了青铜星章和紫心勋章 |
[03:46] | And comes home to what? | 结果回家发生了什么 |
[03:49] | Shot by some cop who’s lying to cover his own ass. | 被一个说谎自保的警察枪杀了 |
[03:53] | Why don’t we go to my office, and we can talk about it. | 到我办公室来吧 我们谈谈 |
[03:55] | I just want to file charges against the detective who killed my son. | 我只想把杀我儿子的警探告上法庭 |
[03:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:00] | Nina, will you take Mr. Jacobs to Miss Johnson’s office? | 妮娜 带雅各布斯先生去约翰森小姐那里 |
[04:03] | Of course. | 好的 |
[04:05] | Again, I’m very sorry for your loss. | 再次对你痛失爱子表示哀悼 |
[04:08] | This way. | 这边请 |
[04:17] | And the officer said I could get them here? | 那位警官跟我说可以从这里拿到材料 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I’ll take them out now. | 是的 我这就给你拿 |
[04:20] | Okay, we’ll have you fill out some forms. | 您需填写一些表格 |
[04:21] | Betty, um, this is the father | 贝蒂 这位是死者父亲 |
[04:24] | of the man who was shot last night. | 他儿子昨晚被击毙 |
[04:26] | His name’s Clay Jacobs. | 他叫克雷·雅各布斯 |
[04:28] | Officer Daniels, | 丹尼尔斯警官 |
[04:29] | will you show Mrs. Gonzales where to sign the form, | 请带冈萨雷斯太太去填写表格 |
[04:32] | and I’ll be right back to make her a copy. | 我一会儿就回来给她复印 |
[04:33] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:36] | Mr. Jacobs, it’ll be just a minute. | 雅各布斯先生 一会儿就好 |
[04:38] | – Can I get you anything wh… – No, what do you do here? | -能帮您 -不 这里是干什么的 |
[04:40] | Uh, Miss Johnson will take your information. | 约翰森小姐会登记你的信息 |
[04:42] | And do what with it? | 干什么用 |
[04:44] | All complaints are forwarded to the Civilian Complaint Review. | 所有投诉都会提交到市民投诉委员会 |
[04:46] | This is not a complaint. I’m filing a murder charge. | 我不是来投诉的 我要起诉凶手 |
[04:49] | The D.A. will take care of filing charges | 调查结束后 |
[04:52] | once the investigation is completed. | 地方检察官会处理这些指控 |
[04:54] | That’s not our function. | 但这不在我们职责范围内 |
[04:55] | And what is your function? | 那你的职责是什么 |
[04:57] | Well, what I do is make sure that your specific issues | 我所做的是确保您提出的问题 |
[05:00] | are heard and dealt with. | 能被传达和妥善处理 |
[05:04] | You’re handling me, aren’t you? | 你是在敷衍我 对吗 |
[05:06] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[05:07] | No, we’re fine, Officer Daniels. | 没事 丹尼尔斯警官 |
[05:08] | We’re not fine. | 怎么会没事 |
[05:10] | Mr. Jacobs is understandably upset. | 雅各布斯先生心情不好 可以理解 |
[05:12] | Sir, please have a seat. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 先生 请坐 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:13] | Everything is not gonna be okay. | 会好起来才怪 |
[05:15] | – Sir, calm down. – No! | -请冷静先生 -不 |
[05:16] | You people killed my son! | 你们的人杀了我儿子 |
[05:17] | Sir, you need to calm down. | 先生 你必须得冷静下来 |
[05:24] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[05:25] | You put it down. | 你把枪放下 |
[05:26] | Drop it. Now. | 马上放下 |
[05:28] | Do whatever, he’s dead. | 敢动一下 他就死定了 |
[05:32] | You, get out of here. | 你们都出去 |
[05:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:39] | You, get the door. | 你去关门 |
[05:41] | Get the door! | 快去关门 |
[05:42] | Now. | 快点 |
[06:09] | You stay here. Sit by the window. | 你坐在这里 窗户旁边 |
[06:13] | Get the vest off now. | 把防弹背心脱了 |
[06:15] | Now. | 快点 |
[06:16] | Give him your vest. | 把防弹背心给他 |
[06:22] | And… | 还有 |
[06:22] | I want your shoes off; get them off. | 把你们俩的鞋脱了 |
[06:24] | Take them off, then cuff him the chair there. | 脱鞋 然后把他拷在椅子上 |
[06:29] | Come on. Sit down, sit down. | 快点 坐下 |
[06:30] | I know, uh, Clay didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我知道克雷也不希望这样 |
[06:33] | I think, uh, the best plan is for all of us, | 目前的情况 我们大家最好是 |
[06:35] | including Betty and, um, um… | 当然也包括贝蒂和… |
[06:37] | Dolores. | 多洛丽丝 |
[06:38] | Hi, Dolores, I’m Nina. | 你好 多洛丽丝 我是尼娜 |
[06:39] | Hi, Nina. | 你好 尼娜 |
[06:40] | I think the best thing is for us to just try to remain | 对我们来说 最好就是尽量 |
[06:42] | calm, right, Clay? | 保持冷静 对吗 克雷 |
[06:44] | Why don’t you, uh, | 不如你去 |
[06:46] | stack these chairs against the door. | 搬椅子把门堵上吧 |
[06:48] | Stack them against the door. Go. | 去把门堵上 快 |
[06:49] | Now, now, now. | 快点 |
[06:52] | She’s engaging him; that’s smart. | 她在吸引他的注意 这招聪明 |
[06:54] | Yeah, and he’s putting on the vest, | 对 他还穿上了背心 |
[06:56] | which is probably a good thing | 很可能传递出了好讯息 |
[06:57] | means he wants to get out of this alive. | 说明他想活着从房里出来 |
[06:59] | Or a bad thing. | 也可能是个坏讯息 |
[07:00] | Means he’s planning on engaging us. | 说明他也想和我们扛下去 |
[07:02] | Martin, Al Burns. | 马丁 我是艾尔·彭斯 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得你 |
[07:04] | Nice haircut; you here for a job interview? | 发型不错 来面试工作的吗 |
[07:07] | New guy went overboard with the razor. | 理发师是新手 剃刀用过头了 |
[07:09] | This is Detective Wells. | 这位是威尔斯警探 |
[07:10] | Carrie. | 叫我凯莉 |
[07:11] | Who’s my guy? | 闹事的是哪个 |
[07:12] | Clay Jacobs, ex-marine. | 克雷·雅各布斯 退役海军陆战队员 |
[07:14] | His son was a perp. | 他儿子是个嫌犯 |
[07:15] | One of my detectives shot and killed him last night. | 我们的一名警探在昨晚将其击毙 |
[07:17] | – Same detective he took hostage? – No. | -是那个他扣作人质的警探吗 -不是 |
[07:19] | Well, that’s a small piece of good news. What does the guy want? | 这倒是个好消息 他想要什么 |
[07:21] | Face-to-face meet with the man who shot his son. | 想当面见见那个击毙他儿子的人 |
[07:24] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[07:25] | Jacobs have family? | 雅各布斯还有家人吗 |
[07:26] | A daughter, Kim, 18. | 十八岁的女儿 金 |
[07:29] | Let’s bring her in. | 带她过来 |
[07:30] | She’s already on her way. | 已经在路上了 |
[07:31] | Let’s keep her on ice for a bit. | 让女儿也冷静冷静 |
[07:33] | – You are? – Mike Costello. | -你是 -我叫迈克·科斯特洛 |
[07:34] | I just talked to the military liaison, | 我刚和军事联络组谈过 |
[07:36] | and this is all apparently totally out of character for Mr. Jacobs. | 这绝不是雅各布斯先生的行事风格 |
[07:40] | He nearly died pulling two marines | 他在费卢杰[伊拉克地名]曾经冒死 |
[07:42] | out of a burning APC in Fallujah, | 从着火的装甲运兵车里拖出两名士兵 |
[07:44] | and last year, after he retired, | 去年退休后 |
[07:45] | he started an outreach program for burn victims. | 他开始为烧伤士兵提供外展服务 |
[07:47] | Okay, so we’ll wait him out. | 好吧 我们就等他出来吧 |
[07:48] | Maybe his good sense will prevail. | 也许他的良知会占上风 |
[07:50] | Not in my experience. | 我可不这么看 |
[07:51] | What is your experience? | 那你的看法是 |
[07:53] | Guy’s a marine, a man of action. | 海军陆战队员 都是实干家 |
[07:56] | He’s not trained to wait things out. | 他从没受训要静待事态变化 |
[07:57] | It’s in their blood; they act. | 善于行动 这点根深蒂固 |
[07:58] | Our job is to act first. | 我们的任务是先发制人 |
[08:00] | And how do the hostages fit in to all of this? | 那人质怎么办 |
[08:03] | You look in that room, | 看看那间屋子 |
[08:04] | you see your colleagues, your friends in jeopardy, | 你看到的是同事和朋友处于危险之中 |
[08:06] | but your concern is not gonna get them out of there any sooner. | 你不应该只是想尽快把他们救出来 |
[08:08] | And believe me, it might help get them dead. | 相信我 那样只会使他们死得更快 |
[08:11] | You want your friends back? Let me do my job. | 想让你的朋友平安出来 就别妨碍我 |
[08:14] | – Phone in the room work? – It does. | -屋里的电话能用吗 -可以 |
[08:16] | Good, let’s get the man talking. | 好 我们和他聊聊 |
[08:17] | So, talk to me about the son. | 告诉我他儿子的情况 |
[08:19] | Roe… | 罗伊 |
[08:21] | Detective Saunders and I were working a murder investigation | 我和桑德斯警探当时在调查一起谋杀案 |
[08:24] | of a local drug dealer, Leron Holmes. | 死者是当地毒贩勒朗·霍姆斯 |
[08:27] | We got a tip that David Jacobs was seen | 有线报说看到大卫·雅各布斯 |
[08:29] | fighting with him two days before, | 两天前曾与他起过争执 |
[08:30] | so we brought him in. | 所以我们把他带来问话 |
[08:31] | Leron and I just had this thing, is all. | 我只是和勒朗起了争执而已 |
[08:34] | Well, knocking out a drug dealer’s teeth, | 打得毒贩满地找牙 |
[08:37] | that’s- that’s ballsy. | 即使你以前是海军陆战队员 |
[08:39] | Even for an ex-marine. | 也算够大胆的 |
[08:40] | It was personal; we straightened it out. | 这是私事 而且我们讲和了 |
[08:42] | We had his Marine Corps records. | 我们有他的海军陆战队服役记录 |
[08:44] | He was medically discharged, no specifics. | 他因病退役 但病因未知 |
[08:45] | We figured maybe he’d picked up a habit. | 我们认为他可能染了毒 |
[08:48] | He denied it. | 他否认了 |
[08:49] | Well, if you weren’t buying from Leron, | 如果你不是从勒朗那里买货 |
[08:51] | what was the fight about? | 又为什么会起争执 |
[08:52] | Like I said, it was personal. | 我说过 是个人恩怨 |
[08:54] | It was personal for Leron. | 对勒朗而言是个人恩怨 |
[08:57] | I mean, you… | 我是说 你… |
[08:58] | humiliated him in front of his crew. | 在他的手下面前羞辱了他 |
[09:00] | He was going around saying he was gonna kill you. | 他四处散播消息说要杀掉你 |
[09:02] | Is that why you shot him? | 所以你枪杀了他是吗 |
[09:05] | Kill him before he could kill you? | 在他杀死你之前干掉他 |
[09:07] | I mean, if that’s what happened, just tell us. | 如果事实是这样 告诉我们吧 |
[09:11] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀任何人 |
[09:12] | He said he was with his sister at the time of the murder, | 他说案发当时 他和妹妹在一起 |
[09:15] | but he couldn’t provide any independent witnesses. | 但无法提供独立证人 |
[09:17] | We had a DNA sample from hair found at the crime scene. | 我们从现场的头发中提取了DNA样本 |
[09:21] | I can go? | 我能走了吗 |
[09:24] | Yeah, you can go. | 可以了 请便 |
[09:35] | We were able to type David off his soda can. | 我们从易拉罐上提取了大卫的DNA |
[09:37] | It matched the hair, gave us probable cause to bring him in. | 与头发匹配 让我们有理由将他带回 |
[09:40] | Get me a copy of the case jacket, will you? | 给我一份卷宗的复印件 |
[09:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:47] | Forensically, Roe’s story adds up. | 就法理而言 罗伊的证词没错 |
[09:49] | The bullet was from Roe’s gun. | 子弹由罗伊的枪射出 |
[09:51] | The victim was shot in the chest. | 正中受害人胸口 |
[09:53] | The angle of entry was almost perpendicular. | 射入角度几乎垂直 |
[09:55] | What about toxicology? | 毒理学测试呢 |
[09:56] | David had no drugs or alcohol in his system, | 大卫体内没有毒品或酒精 |
[09:58] | but his hands and his clothes were free of all gunshot residue. | 而且手和衣服上都没有枪弹残渣 |
[10:02] | Certainly, he did not fire a gun. | 他肯定没开过枪 |
[10:04] | Roe never said he used it. | 罗伊没说他用过枪 |
[10:05] | Well, even if you just hold a gun, | 即使你只是拿着一把枪 |
[10:07] | I can often find trace elements of residue | 我也能从中找到上次开枪时 |
[10:09] | from the last time the gun was fired. | 留下的微量残渣 |
[10:11] | Boy, the press is gonna have a field day | 有这些检验结果 |
[10:13] | with those lab results. | 新闻界该欢呼雀跃了 |
[10:15] | You know, the lab’s been awfully slow lately. | 最近实验室效率出奇的低 |
[10:17] | I’m not sure I got those ballistics reports back | 我拿回弹道报告的时间 |
[10:19] | as quickly as I had hoped. | 可能比预期要晚一些 |
[10:21] | Buy us a little breathing room. | 为我们争取点时间 |
[10:22] | I’ll look into it. | 我尽量吧 |
[10:26] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[10:35] | Ah, son of a bitch. | 这混蛋 |
[10:43] | You should answer. | 你应该接电话 |
[10:44] | I don’t feel like talking to any cops right now. | 我现在不想跟警察说话 |
[10:47] | They saw you disable the camera. | 他们看到你关掉了摄像头 |
[10:48] | They just need to make sure we’re okay. | 他们只是想确认我们平安无事 |
[10:50] | I don’t really care what the cops are worried about right now. | 我才不管警察们在担心什么呢 |
[10:53] | Clay, you do not want them storming in here. | 克雷 你不希望他们破门而入吧 |
[10:56] | Come on. | 接电话吧 |
[10:57] | You’re smarter than that. | 这才是明智之举 |
[10:58] | Just give up something. | 稍稍妥协一下 |
[11:05] | Mr. Jacobs, | 雅各布斯先生 |
[11:05] | this is Lewis Martin– I’m here to help you resolve | 我是路易斯·马丁 来帮你摆脱困境的 |
[11:07] | this situation. Is there anything… | 有什么事… |
[11:09] | Everybody’s fine. | 所有人都安然无恙 |
[11:16] | Here. | 给 |
[11:25] | Hey, Al sent you home. | 艾尔不是让你回家了吗 |
[11:28] | Would you leave? | 换成你 你会走吗 |
[11:29] | My son wasn’t guilty of anything, and a cop shot him. | 我儿子是无辜的 警察却杀了他 |
[11:33] | And they don’t even have the courage to tell me | 他们甚至没有勇气告诉我 |
[11:36] | who the coward was who did it. | 凶手究竟是哪个懦夫 |
[11:39] | Miles, shut that off! | 麦尔斯 给我关上 |
[11:40] | And now they even don’t even tell me who it was… | 现在他们甚至不告诉我 是谁… |
[11:43] | Clay doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 克雷一派胡言 |
[11:45] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[11:46] | – My office. – Don’t let it get to you. | -去我的办公室 -别中了他的计 |
[11:48] | What the hell are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 |
[11:49] | Uh, has anyone notified Nina’s family? | 有人通知尼娜的家人了吗 |
[11:52] | At least let me do that. | 至少让我来吧 |
[11:53] | It’s being handled. Look, I know you want to help, | 已经有人在处理了 我知道你想帮忙 |
[11:55] | but this is the worst possible place for you to be right now. | 但现在 这里是你最不该待的地方 |
[11:58] | So go home– that’s an order. | 回家吧 这是命令 |
[12:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:01] | Jacobs talking to the media is gonna bring even more heat to this. | 雅各布斯对媒体发话会让此事越闹越大 |
[12:04] | Where are we on finding that gun? | 枪找得怎么样了 |
[12:05] | Look, okay, we have circled back to every witness that was in that alley. | 我们重新找过那条小巷上的所有目击者 |
[12:08] | I mean, there are hundreds of apartments overlooking it, | 从很多公寓都可以俯瞰到巷子 |
[12:10] | and no one saw anything. | 却没人看到 |
[12:11] | I don’t know how it’s possible, but they didn’t. | 我不知道怎么会这样 但的确毫无发现 |
[12:13] | Maybe somebody did. | 或许有人看到了 |
[12:14] | I finally got through all those 911 transcripts, | 我查看了所有报警记录 |
[12:16] | and mostly they’re just people reporting shots fired. | 大部分都是报告枪声 |
[12:18] | But there’s this one call. | 但有这么个电话 |
[12:20] | Anonymous. Great. | 匿名的 很好 |
[12:21] | Yeah, it’s 526 Baxter. | 对 来自526号巴克斯特街 |
[12:22] | It’s a building that backs up to the alley. | 是背靠小巷的一座大楼 |
[12:23] | They got a pay phone in the lobby. | 大厅里有公用电话 |
[12:26] | Male, Hispanic rep… | 男性 西班牙口音… |
[12:28] | He reported a police shooting. | 他报告说有警察开枪 |
[12:30] | How’d he know it was a police shooting | 如果他什么都没看到 |
[12:31] | if he didn’t see anything? | 怎么会知道是警察开枪呢 |
[12:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:46] | There was a shadow. | 有一个阴影 |
[12:49] | There was someone up above us, on the fire escape. | 有人在我们上方的防火梯上 |
[12:51] | Whoever it was, chances are they saw something. | 无论那是谁 他有可能看到了什么 |
[12:53] | We need to get back to that building. | 我们得再去那栋大楼看看 |
[12:55] | Martin’s got him talking again. | 马丁又撬开他的嘴了 |
[12:57] | Absolutely, which is why I am saying | 正是如此 所以我才说 |
[12:59] | we are both on the same page. | 咱们已经达成共识了 |
[13:02] | If this man shot my son for no reason, | 如果那个人无故杀害我儿子 |
[13:05] | then he should be brought to justice. | 那么应该将他绳之以法 |
[13:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:08] | If it’s true, he will be, | 如果是真的 只要你释放人质 |
[13:11] | just as soon as we get by all this. | 他就会被缉拿归案 |
[13:12] | What is she saying? | 她在说什么 |
[13:13] | An NYPD spokesman refused to comment, | 针对正在发生的劫持事件 |
[13:15] | citing the ongoing hostage situation. | 纽约警局发言人拒绝发表任何评论 |
[13:18] | Does he have a TV in there? | 他那里有电视吗 |
[13:19] | – Clay? Clay? – Shut up. | -克雷 -闭嘴 |
[13:21] | – …have confirmed that police never found the gun. – Shut up. | -确认警方未找到枪支 -闭嘴 |
[13:24] | David Jacobs allegedly… | 据大卫·雅各布斯称… |
[13:25] | I knew my son couldn’t have done it! | 我知道我儿子是不会开枪的 |
[13:27] | …before he was shot to death. | 在他被击毙之前 |
[13:31] | Don’t! | 别 |
[13:34] | Don’t even… | 别动 |
[13:37] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[13:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:39] | Clay, don’t… | 克雷 别 |
[13:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:43] | Clay? Clay? | 克雷 克雷 |
[13:45] | Come on, you pull that trigger, | 拜托 你一开枪 |
[13:47] | we are all dead. | 我们就都完了 |
[13:52] | Clay? | 克雷 |
[13:55] | Clay? | 克雷 |
[13:56] | – Clay? – Shut up! Shut up! | -克雷 -给我闭嘴 |
[13:58] | Clay! | 克雷 |
[14:11] | What, are you trying to piss me off? | 你们非要逼我吗 |
[14:13] | Clay, the game has changed. | 克雷 情况不一样了 |
[14:15] | All right? You put a man down. | 你打伤了一个人质 |
[14:17] | You know, they’re gonna be getting real anxious outside. | 他们在外面会沉不住气的 |
[14:32] | Why don’t you get it. | 你接吧 |
[14:35] | Hey, this is Nina. | 我是尼娜 |
[14:37] | All right, we got everything under control. | 我们这边一切都在控制之中 |
[14:39] | Anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah, Daniels. | 是的 丹尼尔斯 |
[14:40] | He has a head laceration and possible concussion. | 他头部受伤了 可能有脑震荡 |
[14:45] | He did something stupid. | 丹尼尔斯做了件蠢事 |
[14:49] | Nina, it’s Al. | 尼娜 我是艾尔 |
[14:51] | – You all right? – Yeah, hey, Al, uh, the rest of us are fine. | -还好吗 -好 艾尔 大家都没事 |
[14:54] | Clay, you listening? | 克雷 你能听到吗 |
[14:57] | Here’s a chance for you to show some good faith | 发扬下风格吧 |
[14:59] | and let the injured man go. | 把伤员放了 |
[15:01] | In return, I can turn the power back on | 作为回报 我会给你恢复供电 |
[15:02] | and give you food and water. | 给你送去食物和饮水 |
[15:03] | I don’t want food and water. | 我才不要什么食物和饮水 |
[15:05] | I want the man who killed my son. | 我想要杀我儿子的凶手 |
[15:07] | What next? | 然后怎样 |
[15:09] | If he doesn’t let the injured man out, | 如果他不放伤员出来 |
[15:10] | we go in and get him out. | 我们就进去把他制服 |
[15:11] | You call that a negotiation? | 这就是你所说的谈判 |
[15:13] | He understands strength. | 他会审时度势的 |
[15:14] | Unless we reestablish a connection, we go in. | 要是跟他联系不上 我们马上采取行动 |
[15:24] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[15:25] | This isn’t good. | 他情况很不好 |
[15:27] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[15:28] | No, he’s not. | 不 他现在情况不好 |
[15:30] | You keep telling everyone outside how you want justice, | 你一直跟外面的人说要公正 |
[15:33] | – how your son was wronged. – He was. | -说你儿子是被冤枉的 -他就是 |
[15:35] | Yeah, you keep hurting people in here, | 但你要是继续伤害人质的话 |
[15:37] | nobody’s gonna believe you. | 没人会相信你的 |
[15:53] | Nice work, Nina. | 干得好 尼娜 |
[15:53] | That’s one hostage out. | 已经有一名人质获救了 |
[15:55] | How about you do me a favor, | 帮我个忙行吗 |
[15:57] | see what you can get from him– | 问问他里面的情况 |
[15:58] | layout of furniture, weapons, hostages, everything. | 家具的布置 武器 人质情况之类的 |
[16:01] | Yeah, happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[16:02] | We got the daughter, Kim Jacobs. | 他的女儿来了 金·雅各布斯 |
[16:04] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好的 咱们走 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna join, if that’s cool. | 我能一起来吗 |
[16:08] | Go on. Go. Go. | 交给我吧 |
[16:12] | I want to talk to my dad. | 我想和我爸爸说话 |
[16:14] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[16:15] | But before I let that happen, | 但是在那之前 |
[16:17] | we need to talk about what you’re gonna say. | 我们得先谈谈你要说什么 |
[16:19] | He’s in a fragile state of mind. | 他现在情绪很不稳定 |
[16:20] | What he needs to hear is that you love him, | 你得安慰一下他 说你爱他 |
[16:22] | you care about him, and you don’t want to see him hurt. | 你挂念他 不想看到他受伤 |
[16:25] | I’m thinking maybe it’s better if we record a message. | 最好还是先录一段消息吧 |
[16:27] | Be sure we get it right, | 免得说了什么不合适的 |
[16:28] | – then we can play it for him. – What? No, no. | -然后我们播给他 -什么 不行 |
[16:30] | I want to talk to him, not be some mouthpiece for you! | 我想跟他说话 不是当你们的传声筒 |
[16:33] | I understand, but he’s already hurt one person. | 我理解 但他已经打伤一名人质了 |
[16:35] | That’s because you people shot my brother! | 那是因为你们这帮人杀了我哥哥 |
[16:38] | Lieutenant, I’m gonna take this one for a second. | 队长 我来跟她说两句行吗 |
[16:41] | Kim, walk with me for a second? | 金 跟我来好吗 |
[16:44] | Hi. Everybody’s pretty wound up right now, | 大家现在都很紧张 |
[16:47] | and I understand that you’re upset, okay, I do. | 我理解你现在的心情 |
[16:49] | Can I get you a soda or something? | 喝杯苏打水什么的好吗 |
[16:52] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[16:55] | Take a seat. Please? | 先坐下吧 好吗 |
[17:01] | I’m Carrie. | 我叫凯莉 |
[17:04] | That’s a cool jacket. | 夹克很酷 |
[17:05] | Y… your brother’s? | 是你哥哥的吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:12] | David gave this to me when he got home. | 大卫回家的时候给我的 |
[17:15] | I wear it all the time. | 我一直穿着 |
[17:17] | It’s all I got to remember him by now. | 这是我现在唯一能用来怀念他的东西 |
[17:20] | Look, are you gonna let me talk to my dad, or what? | 你们让不让我跟爸爸说话了 |
[17:22] | If they think you can stop him from hurting himself | 如果他们觉得能阻止他伤害人质 |
[17:24] | or the people he’s holding. | 或者他自己的话就没问题 |
[17:26] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么会那样做 |
[17:27] | Because he’s in pain, | 因为他承受着痛苦 |
[17:28] | and that’s all he can feel and all he can see. | 痛苦蒙蔽了他的双眼 |
[17:31] | – You know what, I’m in pain, too. – I know you are. | -我也很痛苦 -我知道 |
[17:35] | You mind if I ask you a few questions? | 能问你几个问题吗 |
[17:38] | What? | 什么 |
[17:40] | When was the last time you saw David? | 你上次见到大卫是什么时候 |
[17:43] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[17:45] | Did he have a gun? | 他带枪了吗 |
[17:47] | No. All right? David didn’t have nothing, | 没有 拜托 大卫什么都没带 |
[17:49] | and the cop who shot him is a liar! | 开枪打他的警察在撒谎 |
[17:51] | – That’s the truth! – Okay. | -这才是真相 -好的 |
[17:55] | Give me a second, okay? | 等我一下 好吗 |
[18:01] | She’s not gonna help us. | 她不会帮我们的 |
[18:02] | She doesn’t believe he had a gun. | 她不相信她哥哥有枪 |
[18:05] | We want to get Clay out of that room we got to find that weapon. | 要想让克雷出来 就得找到那把枪 |
[18:07] | – What if there is no wea… – I know. | -要是真的没有 -我知道 |
[18:09] | We got to keep looking. | 继续找找看 |
[18:11] | – Take Mike. – Okay. | -和迈克一起去吧 -好的 |
[18:17] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[18:19] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[18:29] | You shouldn’t be touching that. | 你不能碰这个 |
[18:30] | Ah. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:32] | Um… I was just going next door to the lab. | 我本来打算去隔壁实验室的 |
[18:36] | Uh, drug test. | 做个药检 |
[18:39] | Legally, you’re not required. | 法律上没这要求 |
[18:43] | Hey, I got nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[18:47] | So, um, I… | 我… |
[18:49] | heard the, uh, residue test was n- negative? | 听说枪击残留物测试结果是阴性的 |
[18:53] | Well, that doesn’t prove he didn’t have a gun. | 那也无法证明他没有持枪 |
[18:58] | How are you doing, Roe? Are you okay? | 你怎么样 罗伊 没事吧 |
[18:59] | Yeah, yeah, um… | 没事 |
[19:02] | just worried about Nina is all. | 就是有点担心尼娜 |
[19:05] | That gun will turn up. | 他们会找到那支枪的 |
[19:06] | We’ll get through this. | 这一切都会过去 |
[19:08] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[19:10] | In the meantime… | 在此期间 |
[19:12] | do you have anybody to talk to, close friends or family or…? | 你有可以谈心的 密友或家人什么的吗 |
[19:16] | Only family’s my mom. | 我只有我妈一个家人 |
[19:18] | She’s down in Destrehan. | 她在德斯特汉 |
[19:21] | Oh, it’s… up the river from New Orleans. | 就在新奥尔良的上游 |
[19:25] | She moved back couple of years ago. | 她几年前搬回去了 |
[19:28] | I- I don’t talk to her too much. | 我不常和她聊天 |
[19:31] | She’s not doing so hot, so I just… | 她挺孤僻 所以我 |
[19:34] | It’d be a tough way to check in. | 去她那里挺麻烦的 |
[19:37] | And, uh… my dad… | 我爸爸 |
[19:42] | he’s kind of MIA at the moment. | 他现在差不多就是失踪了 |
[19:47] | Pretty much all my friends are across the street. | 走廊对面那帮人差不多就是我全部的朋友了 |
[19:51] | They’re just a little busy to talk, yeah. | 他们现在可没空聊天 |
[19:57] | Just so you know, if you ever want to gab, | 告诉你一声 如果你想唠嗑的话 |
[19:59] | I’ve got a half a box of Triscuits | 我有半盒薄脆饼干 |
[20:00] | and some amazing prosciutto from Vespucci’s | 还有韦斯普奇家超赞的意大利熏火腿 |
[20:03] | for just such an occasion. | 就是为这种时刻准备的 |
[20:15] | You know, I always figured | 我一直在想 |
[20:17] | one day I might have to shoot somebody. | 或许有朝一日我会不得已而向某人开枪 |
[20:21] | Even spent a lot of time wondering… | 我甚至还花了很多时间想象 |
[20:25] | how that might feel. | 那会是什么感觉 |
[20:26] | You were doing your job– you should not feel guilty about this. | 你只是在做本职工作 不该为此自责 |
[20:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:39] | So Vespucci’s off Northern Boulevard? | 是北方大道上那家韦斯普奇吗 |
[20:42] | The very same. | 就是那家 |
[20:44] | Might have to take you up on that sometime. | 也许改天是该来找你唠唠嗑 |
[20:46] | Good. | 好的 |
[20:48] | Thanks, Jo. | 谢了 乔 |
[21:02] | It could’ve been any one of these apartments. | 可能是这里的任何一间公寓 |
[21:21] | No, it’s somewhere. | 不 肯定在附近 |
[21:37] | He was outside smoking. | 他在外面抽烟 |
[21:41] | All right, here. | 我来 |
[21:43] | Take my shoulder. | 踩我的肩 |
[21:59] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[22:09] | This. | 这个 |
[22:12] | The thing about a phony ID, Mr. Juan… Smith, | 假身份证 胡安·史密斯先生 |
[22:15] | is that you generally get what you pay for, | 通常是一分钱一分货 |
[22:17] | and I’m guessing, what, ten bucks? | 你这张多少 十美元吗 |
[22:18] | Look, I… I live here for nine years. | 我在这里住了九年了 |
[22:21] | I… I cause no trouble. | 我没惹过麻烦 |
[22:24] | We- We don’t care about your immigration status, okay? | 我们不在乎你的在留资格 懂吗 |
[22:26] | You called 911, and you helped us out. | 你报了警 帮了我们 |
[22:28] | We appreciate it. | 我们感激不尽 |
[22:29] | I just… I need to know what you saw. | 我只是需要了解你看到了什么 |
[22:32] | I saw a man run below me, | 我看到一个人在我下面跑 |
[22:36] | followed by another man. | 另一个人在后面追 |
[22:38] | The second man shot the other one. | 后面那个人对着前面那个开了枪 |
[22:40] | Then you ran into the alley. | 然后你就跑到巷子里来了 |
[22:41] | And that’s when I went to call the police. | 我就是那个时候去报警的 |
[22:43] | Okay, the first man, the one who got shot– | 前面那个人 就是中枪的那个 |
[22:45] | did you see a gun in his hands? | 你看到他手里持枪了吗 |
[22:46] | – It was dark. – I need you to think, okay? | -天色很暗 -你好好想想 行吗 |
[22:49] | This is really important. | 这事真的很重要 |
[22:52] | You want me to say yes? | 你们想要我说他持枪了吗 |
[22:54] | We want the truth. | 我们想要真相 |
[22:56] | It was too dark. | 天色太暗了 |
[22:58] | I- I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:00] | I… I remember a junkie took something | 我记得有个瘾君子在你走后 |
[23:03] | from behind the dumpster after you passed by. | 从垃圾箱后面捡了什么东西 |
[23:06] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[23:07] | Black, muy flaco– | 是个黑人 很瘦[西班牙语] |
[23:10] | skinny. | 骨瘦如柴 |
[23:12] | Uh, always hanging around. | 一直在这一带闲晃 |
[23:28] | Mike, I… I saw him. | 迈克 我看到他了 |
[23:31] | I need to talk to the cop who works this beat. | 我得去和负责这一区的警察谈谈 |
[23:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:33] | A stunning revelation that casts serious doubt | 这一惊人揭露使大众对 |
[23:36] | on the detective and his actions. | 该警探及其行为产生严重的怀疑 |
[23:44] | Can I tell you something? | 我能告诉你一些事吗 |
[23:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:55] | I’ve been, um, | 我一直在 |
[23:57] | playing the alley | 回想巷子里的事 |
[23:59] | over and over in my head… and, um… | 在脑子里 一遍又一遍 |
[24:07] | …just seems like the more that I do, the… | 貌似我想的次数越多 |
[24:11] | the fuzzier my memory becomes, and… | 记忆就越是模糊 |
[24:16] | …I don’t know if I’m remembering, or… | 我不知道我是在回想还是在 |
[24:20] | imagining, and I can’t tell the difference. | 臆想 我无法分辨其中的区别了 |
[24:27] | Look, you’ve been under a lot of stress, and now Nina… | 你压力很大 而现在尼娜 |
[24:31] | Which is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[24:32] | No… it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[24:35] | What this guy is doing is crazy. | 那个人做的事太疯狂了 |
[24:37] | What you did was right. | 你做得对 |
[24:38] | You were defending yourself. | 你是在自卫 |
[24:40] | I don’t know any more. | 我不再确定了 |
[24:49] | Maybe he didn’t have a gun. | 也许他没有持枪 |
[25:04] | Everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[25:10] | Yeah, for Nina’s sake, I hope so. | 为了尼娜 我也希望如此 |
[25:23] | Thanks, T. | 谢了 T |
[25:33] | You could announce charges against Detective Saunders, | 你可以宣布对桑德斯警探提起诉讼 |
[25:35] | then drop them after Jacobs releases all the hostages. | 然后在雅各布斯释放所有人质后撤回 |
[25:39] | I don’t care if it’s a lie. It’s… | 我才不管这是不是骗人 |
[25:42] | No. No, I understand. | 不 我明白 |
[25:45] | DA’s not playing ball. | 地方检察官不配合我们 |
[25:46] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[25:46] | He thinks every hostage taker will ask for the same deal. | 他觉得这样就给绑匪们开了先例 |
[25:49] | Yeah, he’s right. | 没错 他是对的 |
[25:50] | We got him. | 我们找到他了 |
[25:51] | Jimmy D. He’s a junkie, hangs out in the back alley. | 吉米·迪 瘾君子 常在后巷游荡 |
[25:54] | He was there, I think he saw something. | 当时他在现场 我觉得他看见了什么 |
[25:55] | – They’re processing him now. – Nice work. | -现在正做例行检查 -干得好 |
[25:57] | – You think he has the gun? – Well, we don’t know, | -你们认为他拿了枪 -我们不知道 |
[25:58] | but he’ll talk pretty quick when he realizes the crap he just stepped into. | 不过一旦他明白自己的处境 就会招的 |
[26:01] | Sir! | 长官 |
[26:02] | Perimeter’s been breached! It’s Detective Saunders, sir. | 有人闯入防御区 是桑德斯警探 |
[26:07] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[26:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:09] | Just-just stay cool, okay? | 保持冷静 好吗 |
[26:13] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[26:14] | Detective Roe Saunders. | 罗伊·桑德斯警探 |
[26:17] | I’m the one who shot your son. | 是我杀了你儿子 |
[26:24] | He said he was authorized. | 他说他有授权 |
[26:25] | Roe! | 罗伊 |
[26:27] | Detective Saunders, | 桑德斯警探 |
[26:28] | I’m ordering you to move away from that door. | 我命令你离开那扇门 |
[26:33] | I’m unarmed. | 我没带武器 |
[26:35] | Get in. | 进来 |
[26:48] | On the wall! | 靠墙站着 |
[26:49] | Oh, easy, easy. Take it easy. I got no gun. | 放松 别紧张 我没有枪 |
[26:53] | How do I know that you’re really the one who shot my son? | 我怎么知道你就是杀我儿子的人 |
[26:57] | Tell him, Nina. | 告诉他 尼娜 |
[27:00] | Detective Saunders worked David’s case. | 桑德斯警探负责大卫的案子 |
[27:04] | Is he really the one who killed my son? | 他真是杀我儿子的人吗 |
[27:10] | It was in self-defense. | 那属于正当防卫 |
[27:12] | – You killed my boy. You want to die? – No! No! | -你杀了我儿子 你想死吗 -不不 |
[27:13] | – Do you want to die, Detective? – Clay, don’t! | -你想偿命吗 警探 -克雷 别 |
[27:15] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[27:16] | – You want to die like my son? – Clay, no! | -想尝尝我儿子的死法 -克雷 不 |
[27:19] | Sir, we believe that your son killed… | 先生 我们认为你的儿子杀了… |
[27:22] | Don’t you lie to me about my son! | 别想污蔑我儿子 |
[27:26] | We believe he killed a drug dealer named Leron Holmes. | 我们认为他杀了一个叫勒朗·霍姆斯的毒贩 |
[27:29] | It’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[27:36] | We can end this. Just give us the go. | 我们能搞定 下令行动吧 |
[27:38] | – How much time do you need? – Couple minutes. | -需要多久 -几分钟 |
[27:39] | You got it. Go. | 好吧 走 |
[27:41] | You got about a minute to tell me something I can believe. | 给你一分钟 说点我能相信的 |
[27:47] | We went to your apartment to arrest David, | 我们去你的公寓逮捕大卫 |
[27:50] | and he ran from us. | 而他逃脱了 |
[27:51] | That’s a lie. | 骗人 |
[27:54] | No! | 不要 |
[27:56] | I brought the case file with me. | 我把案子的卷宗带来了 |
[27:59] | Okay, it’s all there. | 全在这里 |
[28:00] | Please, see for yourself. | 请你自己看 |
[28:04] | Please? | 拜托 |
[28:22] | Hostages, coming out! | 人质 快出来 |
[28:23] | – Hold your fire. – This way. | -别开枪 -这边走 |
[28:25] | Hey, come! | 快来 |
[28:27] | Roe? | 罗伊 |
[28:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:32] | There is a gun to Roe’s head. | 罗伊被枪抵着头 |
[28:33] | You guys go in there now, he’s dead. | 如果现在进去 他必死无疑 |
[28:35] | Listen to me. You got to wait. | 听我说 先等等 |
[28:37] | Let me work my witness. | 让我跟目击者谈谈 |
[28:38] | Please, just give me a little more time. | 请再给我一点时间 |
[28:42] | Stand down. | 退后 |
[28:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | You play it out with that junkie. | 你去摆平那个瘾君子 |
[28:48] | That gun doesn’t turn up, I’m going in. | 如果还没找到枪 我就进去 |
[28:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:51] | Okay, Clay’s got the case file. | 克雷拿了案子的卷宗 |
[28:52] | Hopefully, looks over the facts, maybe | 但愿他了解事实之后 |
[28:54] | sees why it went down like it did. | 能理解发生的一切 |
[28:57] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[28:58] | What the hell was Roe thinking, going in like that? | 罗伊这么做到底在想什么 |
[29:00] | He was thinking about you. | 他顾虑你的安危 |
[29:02] | Now let’s get you check out. | 现在去检查一下 |
[29:03] | We know you took something from behind the Dumpster. | 我们知道你从垃圾桶后面拿走了什么 |
[29:06] | You should have looked up, Jimmy. | 你当时真该抬头看看 吉米 |
[29:06] | The guy saw you from the fire escape. | 有人在防火梯上看见你了 |
[29:08] | I don’t know nothing about no gun. | 我不知道任何有关枪的事 |
[29:10] | That’s where I keep my, you know. | 那只是我藏货的地方 你们懂的 |
[29:11] | No, we don’t know. | 我们不懂 |
[29:13] | My stash. That’s where I hide it. | 毒品 我把它藏在那里 |
[29:15] | I heard the shots. | 我听见了枪声 |
[29:16] | I knew you guys would be crawling all over the place, | 我知道警察会把那里翻个底朝天 |
[29:18] | so, I got it, and I got the hell out. | 所以我拿到货就跑了 |
[29:20] | You know you twitch when you lie? | 你知道自己说谎的时候会抽搐吗 |
[29:21] | I’m telling the truth! Look! | 我说的是实话 看 |
[29:26] | You got a cigarette? | 你有烟吗 |
[29:28] | Cops took my last two. | 警察把我仅剩的两根拿走了 |
[29:36] | What did you pawn today, Jimmy? | 你今天典当了什么 吉米 |
[29:39] | Nothing! | 没有 |
[29:39] | – What did you pawn?! – Nothing! | -你当了什么 -没有 |
[29:41] | You’re twitching. | 你在抽搐 |
[29:44] | It’s all lies, that’s all. | 一派胡言 |
[29:45] | There’s not a shred of truth in there! | 里面没一句真话 |
[29:46] | Those are David’s own words. | 那些是大卫自己说的 |
[29:47] | He admitted getting into a fight | 他承认在勒朗被杀前三天 |
[29:48] | with Leron three days before the murder. | 曾和他大打出手 |
[29:50] | No, no. Coercion. Now, come on, | 不可能 你们逼供 得了 |
[29:51] | I know how you cops work. | 我知道警察的伎俩 |
[29:52] | David’s DNA was at the murder scene. | 谋杀现场有大卫的DNA |
[29:54] | It’s-it’s wrong! | 不对 |
[29:56] | Look, I know he was your son. | 我知道他是你儿子 |
[29:57] | – I know it must be hard to admit that… – No. | -我知道你很难接受… -不 |
[29:59] | Shut up! Just shut up! | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[30:13] | Mr. Jacobs… I came in here | 雅各布斯先生 我进来 |
[30:16] | because I wanted you to hear | 是想让你从我的口中 |
[30:18] | what happened in that alley and hear it from me. | 了解在巷子里发生了什么 |
[30:24] | I followed David, | 我追在大卫后面 |
[30:27] | he turned on me,and I thought I saw a gun, | 他突然转向我 我认为我看见了枪 |
[30:30] | and I made an instant decision. | 所以当机立断 |
[30:36] | But the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[30:39] | even though I’ve replayed it a thousand times, | 即使我在脑中回忆了千遍 |
[30:42] | the only thing I can say with 100% certainty is | 唯一能百分百确定的只是 |
[30:45] | that I thought I saw a gun. | 我以为我看见了枪 |
[30:53] | They may come through that door any minute now, | 现在他们随时可能闯进来 |
[30:56] | and however all this turns out, I want to say… | 所以无论结果如何 我想说 |
[31:01] | …I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:09] | My son couldn’t use a weapon. | 我儿子不可能使用武器 |
[31:11] | My son could not fire a weapon. | 我儿子没法开枪 |
[31:15] | What do you… what do you mean, he couldn’t? | 没法开枪是什么意思 |
[31:17] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[31:20] | He was forward. | 他曾被派往那里 |
[31:23] | His squad was sweeping a village for Taliban. | 他们小队在突袭一座塔利班的村子时 |
[31:25] | They got ambushed. | 遭遇伏击 |
[31:27] | He took out two locals. | 他杀死了两个当地人 |
[31:28] | One of the locals was a bystander. | 其中一个是无辜的 |
[31:31] | And after that, David just couldn’t do it. | 从此以后 大卫就做不到了 |
[31:35] | Couldn’t fire a weapon. | 他开不了枪 |
[31:37] | And you know, the Corps– | 你也知道 部队 |
[31:39] | they were as patient as they could be, but | 尽管付出了耐心 |
[31:40] | what the hell good is a marine who can’t shoot, right? | 但要一个不能开枪的士兵有什么用呢 |
[31:44] | So he was MD’d, discharged. | 所以他就病退回家了 |
[31:46] | PTSD. | 创伤后压力症 |
[31:49] | And you’re telling me that my boy came home and shot someone? | 你说我的孩子会回来杀人吗 |
[31:52] | You’re telling me my boy came home and put a weapon on you? | 你说我的孩子会回来拿枪指着你吗 |
[31:56] | And you see, he couldn’t have done that. | 他做不到 |
[31:57] | He could not have done that. | 他不会那样做 |
[32:01] | It’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[32:06] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[32:19] | What? | 有话快说 |
[32:20] | Mr. Jacobs, look under the door. | 雅各布斯先生 看看门底下 |
[32:23] | Tell me when you have it. | 拿到之后说一声 |
[32:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:25] | It’s your gun. | 你的枪 |
[32:29] | I-I know this… what… this is my gun. | 我知道 这是我的枪 |
[32:31] | What are you… what are you showing it to me for? | 为什么要给我看 |
[32:33] | Because it’s the gun David used to kill Leron Holmes. | 因为大卫就是用这把枪杀勒朗·霍姆斯的 |
[32:36] | It’s the same one he had in the alley. | 他在巷子里拿的也是这把枪 |
[32:38] | It got David’s prints all over it. | 上面布满了大卫的指纹 |
[32:39] | There was no gun! | 那里没有枪 |
[32:41] | You-you told me there was no gun! | 你告诉我那里没有枪 |
[32:43] | Mr. Jacobs, the gun was in the alley. | 雅各布斯先生 这把枪当时在巷子里 |
[32:46] | Your man just confessed, there was no weapon. | 你们的人刚刚承认那里没有武器 |
[32:48] | I don’t want lies.Okay? | 别骗我 |
[32:50] | I’m sick of your ass-covering lies. It’s over! | 我受够了你们的谎言 都结束了 |
[32:59] | If Detective Saunders confessed, | 如果桑德斯探员承认了 |
[33:00] | our hostage taker just got what he wants. | 绑匪就得到他想要的了 |
[33:02] | When he comes down off that high, he’s gonna realize | 当他做出这事的时候 他就明白 |
[33:04] | there’s two ways out of that room– | 自己只有两条出路 |
[33:06] | in cuffs or in a body bag. | 要么做阶下囚 要么进尸袋 |
[33:08] | Bang! | 嘭 |
[33:08] | One for your friend, one for himself. | 一枪给你朋友 一枪给自己 |
[33:10] | So our options are, you know, | 于是 我们的选择只有 |
[33:12] | he kills Roe and then he kills himself, | 让他杀了罗伊 然后自杀 |
[33:14] | or you guys storm the room, | 或者你们冲进房间 |
[33:15] | and Roe gets caught in the crossfire. | 让罗伊腹背受敌吗 |
[33:17] | My guys know what they’re doing. | 我的人知道自己在做什么 |
[33:18] | We have other options, okay? | 我们有别的选择 |
[33:20] | We have his daughter, Kim. She can talk to him. | 他的女儿金在这 她能跟他谈谈 |
[33:23] | She can make this better. | 她能缓解局势 |
[33:24] | She believes her brother is innocent. | 她相信她哥哥是无辜的 |
[33:26] | What is she gonna say that Clay Jacobs doesn’t already know? | 她还能说出什么她爸不知道的呢 |
[33:28] | Martin, it’s worth a shot. | 马丁 这值得一试 |
[33:29] | She’s useless. | 她没用 |
[33:31] | If it was me… | 假如是我 |
[33:32] | Nice haircut. | 发型不错 |
[33:33] | Yeah. New guy went overboard with the razor. | 是啊 理发师是新来的 剃刀用过头了 |
[33:37] | Went overboard with the razor. | 剃刀用过头了 |
[33:40] | …I’d get her out of here. | 最好把她带走 |
[33:41] | She shouldn’t have to look at this. Let’s go. | 她不该看到这些 我们走 |
[33:46] | That’s a cool jacket. | 夹克很酷 |
[33:47] | Your brother’s? | 是你兄弟的吗 |
[33:48] | David gave this to me when he got home. | 大卫回家的时候给我的 |
[33:51] | I wear it all the time. | 我经常穿 |
[33:53] | It’s all I’ve got to remember him by. | 这是我现在唯一能用来怀念他的东西 |
[33:55] | Well, if you weren’t buying from Leron, | 如果你不是从勒朗那里买货 |
[33:58] | what was the fight about? | 又为什么会起争执 |
[33:58] | Like I said, it was personal. | 我说过 是个人恩怨 |
[34:01] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[34:03] | What if Clay is right? | 如果克雷是对的呢 |
[34:06] | About what? | 关于哪点 |
[34:07] | What if David didn’t shoot Leron Holmes. | 如果大卫并没有枪杀勒朗·霍姆斯 |
[34:09] | Can I have ten minutes? | 能给我十分钟吗 |
[34:10] | Can you buy me ten minutes? | 能帮我拖十分钟吗 |
[34:12] | – Carrie, they just… – Please. | -凯莉 他们 -拜托了 |
[34:13] | Just ten minutes. Trust me. | 就十分钟 相信我 |
[34:16] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[34:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:19] | You recognize this? | 认识这个吗 |
[34:20] | It’s your dad’s. | 是你爸爸的 |
[34:21] | The one David had when he was shot. | 大卫被枪击时候拿着它 |
[34:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:25] | You know why we thought David was guilty? | 你知道我们为什么怀疑大卫吗 |
[34:30] | He was seen fighting with Leron. | 他和勒朗打架被人看见了 |
[34:32] | Then Leron shows up dead, | 接着勒朗死了 |
[34:33] | and we find David’s hair at the crime scene. | 而我们在案发现场发现了大卫的头发 |
[34:35] | Just a single hair. | 仅仅一根 |
[34:37] | A little thing. | 非常细微 |
[34:39] | Hair has a way of, um, | 头发很容易 |
[34:42] | sticking around, you know, to collars, pockets,on jackets. | 黏在别处 比如领子 口袋或外套上 |
[34:46] | David gave you this jacket. | 大卫送你这件外套 |
[34:47] | You wear it all the time. | 而你总是穿着它 |
[34:48] | You said so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[34:52] | Maybe you could help me out with something, Kim, | 也许你能帮我点忙 金 |
[34:53] | because I can’t get it straight in my head. | 因为我自己理不清 |
[34:56] | David didn’t do drugs– | 大卫不嗑药 |
[34:58] | the autopsy report shows he was clean– | 验尸报告显示他没有吸毒 |
[35:00] | so why was he fighting with a drug dealer? | 那么他为何要和毒贩打架呢 |
[35:04] | Do you know why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[35:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:07] | You knew Leron. | 你认识勒朗 |
[35:09] | No. | 不认识 |
[35:10] | Were you dating him? | 你是他女友吗 |
[35:11] | No. | 不是 |
[35:12] | Did David find out? | 被大卫发现了吗 |
[35:13] | I didn’t know Leron. | 我不认识勒朗 |
[35:15] | Kim, listen to me. | 金 听我说 |
[35:18] | We are running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[35:20] | They are gonna go in there and kill your father. | 他们要冲进去杀了你爸爸 |
[35:25] | Now you’ve already lost your brother. | 你已经失去了你哥哥 |
[35:28] | You don’t want to lose your father, too. | 你不想连父亲都失去吧 |
[35:30] | You don’t. | 真的 |
[35:32] | I need you to tell me what happened. | 你必须告诉我发生了什么 |
[35:34] | I need you to tell me the truth. | 你必须告诉我真相 |
[35:49] | When David came home from Afghanistan, | 大卫从阿富汗回来以后 |
[35:55] | he found out that I was… | 他发现我 |
[35:58] | running with Leron, | 我跟勒朗走得很近 |
[36:00] | that I was using, | 而且我在吸毒 |
[36:01] | and got mad. | 他气坏了 |
[36:03] | He went to tell Leron to stay away from me, | 他跑去找勒朗 叫他离我远点 |
[36:05] | but Leron just laughed in his face. | 但是勒朗却当面羞辱他 |
[36:07] | That’s why they were fighting. | 所以他们才打了起来 |
[36:10] | Leron told everybody that he was gonna kill David. All right? | 勒朗到处跟人说要杀了大卫 |
[36:15] | I didn’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么办才好 |
[36:17] | but I had to stop him. | 但我必须要阻止他 |
[36:19] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[36:21] | So you killed him. | 于是你就杀了他 |
[36:24] | And that’s why David had the gun? | 所以那把枪才在大卫手上对吧 |
[36:25] | He was trying to get rid of it, to protect you, right? | 他是想处理掉那把枪来保护你 |
[36:31] | David, he… | 大卫 他 |
[36:34] | he never gave up on me. | 他从未放弃过我 |
[36:36] | When he came home, | 他从阿富汗回来时 |
[36:38] | and I was totally screwed up into drugs… | 我早就一身毒瘾无法自拔了 |
[36:46] | …he didn’t turn his back on me. | 他没有放弃我 |
[36:49] | He stood up for me, | 他为我出头 |
[36:52] | and now he’s dead. | 而现在自己却死了 |
[36:55] | And it’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[36:57] | – It’s not your fault. – Yeah. | -不是你的错 -就是 |
[36:59] | Don’t… | 别 |
[37:01] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:02] | Kim, | 金 |
[37:04] | you can make this right. | 这件事可以弥补 |
[37:06] | You can. | 还来得及 |
[37:09] | But you need to tell your father the truth, | 但是你必须把事实告诉你父亲 |
[37:12] | and you need to tell him now. | 现在就得告诉他 |
[37:15] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[37:19] | My son was a good man. | 我儿子是个好人 |
[37:23] | He didn’t deserve to die on the street like a dog. | 他不应该像条流浪狗一样死在街边 |
[37:26] | Please… | 拜托 |
[37:28] | you don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[37:33] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我非做不可 |
[37:37] | For whatever’s left of mine. | 为了对得起自己 |
[37:40] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[37:43] | Daddy, it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[37:51] | Kimmy? | 金 |
[37:52] | Kimmy? | 金 |
[37:54] | Daddy, it’s me, okay. | 爸 是我 听到了吗 |
[37:57] | So you can come out now. | 你现在可以出来了 |
[37:58] | Kimmy, get away from the door. | 金 离这远点 |
[38:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:06] | This is all my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[38:10] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[38:11] | I-I’m the reason… | 都是因为我 |
[38:16] | I’m the reason… | 大卫的死 |
[38:19] | that David is dead. | 都是我造成的 |
[38:24] | No, I-I-I… | 不 我… |
[38:25] | Baby, I know they’re telling you what to say, | 宝贝 我知道你说的话都是他们教你的 |
[38:27] | but you don’t have to lie for them, okay? | 但是你不用替他们撒谎 知道吗 |
[38:29] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[38:32] | It was me. | 这都是我的错 |
[38:35] | I’m the one… | 是我 |
[38:41] | I… | 我 |
[38:43] | I took your gun. | 我偷了你的枪 |
[38:50] | And I shot Leron. | 是我杀了勒朗 |
[38:53] | He said he was gonna kill David. | 他说他要杀了大卫 |
[38:57] | I had to. | 我不得不杀了他 |
[39:12] | Daddy, please. | 爸 求你了 |
[39:15] | Come out. | 出来吧 |
[39:19] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不希望你死 |
[39:51] | I’m coming out with Mr. Jacobs. | 我现在要跟雅各布斯先生一起出来了 |
[39:56] | And Mr. Jacobs is gonna turn himself in, | 雅各布斯先生准备自首 |
[39:59] | but I made him a promise, and I need to make good on it. | 但我向他做了承诺 我得兑现我的承诺 |
[40:07] | He wants to see his son. | 他想见他儿子 |
[40:08] | What the hell is your guy doing? | 你手下这是在做什么 |
[40:09] | You heard him. | 你听到他说的话了 |
[40:10] | Arrest him, Lieutenant, immediately. | 逮捕他 队长 马上 |
[40:12] | Detective Saunders, do you feel you’re being held hostage? | 桑德斯警探 你觉得自己正在被挟持吗 |
[40:15] | I don’t believe so, no. | 不 我不这么觉得 |
[40:17] | Then your work is done here, Martin. | 那你的任务就结束了 马丁 |
[40:19] | I have a suspect. | 这是我的嫌疑犯 |
[40:20] | I’ll decide how to handle him. | 由我来决定怎么处置他 |
[40:23] | Proceed, detective. | 行动吧 警探 |
[41:27] | I thought you could use something stiff. | 我想你也许会想喝上一口 |
[41:31] | You know, I better not. | 最好还是别了吧 |
[41:33] | I’m suspended. | 我被停职了 |
[41:39] | You couldn’t have known. | 你不可能会猜得到 |
[41:41] | You couldn’t have known what was in David’s head. | 你不可能猜得到当时大卫在想什么 |
[41:44] | You just saw the gun, that’s it. | 你只是看到了枪 做出反应 |
[41:46] | And then I didn’t. | 然后开始动摇 |
[41:49] | Memory can be, uh… | 记忆可以是个 |
[41:52] | very tricky,deceiving thing, you know? | 很狡猾 很有欺骗性的东西 知道吗 |
[41:54] | Yeah, what do you know about it? | 你怎么会了解这种感受呢 |
[41:56] | It’s always perfectly clear for you. | 你的记忆一直如此清晰 |
[41:58] | That’s not always such a good thing, you know? | 这也不总是一件好事 你知道吗 |
[42:03] | Well, saved my life. | 不管怎么说 |
[42:05] | Your gift, curse, whatever it is. | 天赋也好诅咒也罢 到头来还是救了我一命 |
[42:10] | All right, so then, we should drink to my whatever it is. | 既然这样 你该敬我的天赋或诅咒一杯 |
[42:13] | Come on, have a drink. | 来嘛 喝上一口 |
[42:14] | – One. – All right. | -就一口 -好吧 |
[42:16] | It’s not like they can double suspend me, right? | 他们又不能给我停职两次 对吧 |
[42:17] | That’s right. | 就是 |
[42:25] | What is in this? | 这是什么呀 |
[42:26] | Oh, you know, I got a guy. | 你知道 我认识个人 |
[42:28] | You know, it’s, um… | 这是 |
[42:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:45] | Sure. | 不客气 |