时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Now, my idea was Texas barbecue, but Steve would have none of it. | 我是想开德州烧烤店的 可Steve根本不想碰那玩意 |
[00:28] | Right, Mom. “Cioffi’s finger- licking ribs.” | 没错 老妈 “Cioffi的指吮排骨” |
[00:31] | Not sure it has the right ring to it. | 不知道有没有合适的大小 |
[00:33] | Stevie, place looks great, congratulations. | Stevie 这地方看来不错 恭喜了 |
[00:35] | Five years… that’s longer than any of my marriages. | 5年了… 比我任意一场婚姻都长了 |
[00:38] | Appreciate that. | 承蒙夸奖 |
[00:41] | So you are from Dallas. You really are, I didn’t believe him. | 那你真的是达拉斯人咯 你真的是 我不信他 |
[00:44] | He hates to admit it. Boy’s ashamed of his own mother. | 他讨厌承认这点 这孩子竟然对自己老爸感到羞耻 |
[00:48] | Imagine how he feels about his dad. | 想想他是怎么想他老爸的 |
[00:53] | Look at you, The restaurateur. | 看看你呀 餐馆老板 |
[00:56] | What’d that magazine say? “The finest Tuscan cuisine in New York.” | 那杂志上怎么说来着? “纽约最好的托斯卡纳美食” |
[01:00] | “One of the finest.” “Among the finest.” | “最好之一” – “名列最好的之间” |
[01:04] | You’re Memory Girl. In the flesh. | 你是那个好记性姑娘 – 真人 |
[01:07] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[01:09] | Steve says I got to be careful what I say in front of you. | Steve说我得在你面前小心说话 |
[01:11] | Well, you should be careful about how you speak in front of me anyway. | 这个嘛 总之你得小心在我面前说话的方式 |
[01:16] | She’s a cop, but she’s a comedian. | 她是个警察 可她真够搞笑的 |
[01:19] | Have a nice night. It’s a pleasure. | 祝你有个美好的夜晚 – 谢谢 |
[01:24] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[01:26] | Excuse me, may I have a whiskey? Thank you. | 劳驾 我能要一杯威士忌吗? 谢谢 |
[01:29] | I like him. I mean, I’m scared of him, but I like him. | 我喜欢他 我是说 我怕他 可我喜欢他 |
[01:33] | He likes you, too. | 他也喜欢你 |
[01:34] | – How do you know? – I had a girlfriend one time in college that Pop didn’t like. | 你怎么知道? – 大学时候我交了个女朋友 老爸不喜欢 |
[01:37] | Right, and her ankle ended up in Sheepshead Bay. | 对 然后她就暴尸在羊头湾了 |
[01:41] | You can’t tell me the same joke twice. | 你跟我讲笑话不能讲两次 |
[01:43] | We’re together three months, – I’m already running out of material. – It’s awful. | 我们在一起三个月了 我已经没笑话可讲了 – 真可怕 |
[01:46] | Stevie, how’s everything going? Everything’s great, Tommy. | Stevie 最近咋样啊? – 万事顺利 Tommy |
[01:48] | Let me top you off. Keep that crostini coming. | 让我来替你完成吧 让那Crostini一直上 |
[01:50] | You got it. listen, can I ask her? Let me ask her, come on, I’m gonna ask her… | 你懂了吧 听着 我能问问她吗? 让我问问她 拜托 我想问她… |
[01:53] | – Here it comes, ready? – Let him ask me. | 来了 准备好了吗? – 让他来问我吧 |
[01:55] | February 10, 1991. | 1991年2月10日 |
[01:56] | What happened on that day? February 10, 1991. | 那天发生了什么 – 1991年2月10日 |
[01:59] | It was a Sunday.- … NBA All-Stars played in Charlotte. | 那是周日 … NBA全明星赛在Charlotte举行 |
[02:03] | East won by two points. | 东部以2分之差赢了 |
[02:05] | I went on the worst date of my life – with Danny Kerr. – There you go. | 我与Danny Kerr约会 那是史上最烂的约会 – 你看 |
[02:09] | I was confirmed on that day. Gotcha. | 我确认了那天 整到你啦 |
[02:13] | Listen, you guys have a good time. Nice work, Tommy. | 听着 你们俩好好玩 – 干得好 Tommy |
[02:16] | You are a good man, taking care of him the way you do. | 你是个好人 这么照顾他 |
[02:19] | It’s hard enough getting a job if you didn’t just get out of prison. | 哪怕不是刚从监狱里放出来 现今找个工作也很难 |
[02:22] | Besides, he’s my cousin. | 再说了 他是我表弟 |
[02:24] | You have so many cousins, even I can’t keep track. | 你有这么多表兄弟 连我都记不住了 |
[02:27] | Well, he’s not my real cousin. We grew up together. | 这个嘛 他不是我亲表弟 我们一块长大 |
[02:29] | His dad had an accident when he was nine, and my family raised him. | 他9岁时他爸出了意外 然后我家就开始养他 |
[02:33] | There he is. Congratulations, buddy, congratulations. Yeah. | 在这儿呢 恭喜了 兄弟 恭喜 |
[02:37] | Carrie, this is Eddie Dal Bello, my linen guy. Eddie, hi. | Carrie 这是Eddie Dal Bello 我的亚麻布供应商 – 你好 Eddie |
[02:40] | Nice to meet you. We prefer entertainment clothier, | 很高兴见到你 我们更喜欢娱乐裁缝 |
[02:42] | but linen guy will do for tonight… | 不过今晚买亚麻布的也行… |
[02:44] | and speaking of tonight, I got a special gift for you guys, a present, come on. | 而说到今晚 我为你们准备了份特别礼物 一份礼物啊 快来 |
[02:48] | I’m getting whacked, aren’t I? Yeah, this is it. | 我要被整了 对不对? – 就是这个 |
[02:49] | IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN. | 要出事了 |
[02:52] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来 |
[02:56] | Voil! | 瞧! |
[02:58] | Barolo, Borzelleri… impressive. | Barolo Borzelleri… 不错嘛 |
[03:01] | Special occasions only, okay? Take care of this. | 只供特别场合 好吧? 好好照顾它们哦 |
[03:05] | All right. Got to go. Wait, you’re not sticking around? | 好啦 我得走了 – 等等 你不待会儿吗? |
[03:07] | Yeah, I got something, but this, this is, this is really great, | 是啊 我有点事 但这个 这里真的很棒 |
[03:11] | you know, con-congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[03:13] | All right? And I-I’ll see you during the week. | 好吧? 我过几天再见你 |
[03:15] | And you… it was really great meeting you. | 还有你…真的很高兴见到你 |
[03:18] | He’s a great guy… you, you take care of him.OK? | 他人不错… 你…你给我好好照顾他 |
[03:20] | – I will. – Take care, guys. | 我会的 – 保重啊 你们俩 |
[03:24] | All right, so how are they doing? | 好啦 他们表现得怎么样? |
[03:25] | Anybody slip up? You gonna have to make any arrests? | 有人掉链子吗 你想把谁抓起来吗? |
[03:28] | Well, your Uncle Vincent is stealing his pay-per-view. | 这个嘛 你叔叔Vincent在偷计次收费的电视 |
[03:33] | I’ll call the cable police. | 那我打电话给电视台警察 |
[03:38] | Look how far we’ve come | 看看自从你第一次把我当人质扣在这里 |
[03:40] | since you first held me hostage in here. | 我们走了多远 |
[03:43] | – What? – Yeah. | 什么? – 是啊 |
[03:44] | You weren’t a hostage. Yes, I was. | 你不是人质 – 不 我是 |
[03:46] | The door was locked on the outside, | 门从外面锁上了 |
[03:48] | and I was stuck in here on the inside. | 而我困在里面这儿 |
[03:51] | You make that sound so dirty. It is dirty. | 你把这话说得可真下流 – 的确下流 |
[03:56] | How about we just stay down here all night? And make mad, passionate love? | 那不如我们整晚都留在这儿? – 然后疯狂激烈地做爱? |
[04:00] | YEAH | 是啊 |
[04:02] | Until your mommy comes looking for you. | 直到你妈咪来找你 |
[04:06] | Fine, then we’ll stop. | 好吧 然后我们再停下来 |
[04:15] | Good night! | 晚安! |
[04:16] | That, that was huge. That was a great party, Stevie. | 这太棒了 这聚会太棒了 Stevie |
[04:18] | Great party… it was. | 太棒了 真的 |
[04:20] | Yeah? Hello. Yeah, this is Tommy. | 喂 喂 我是Tommy |
[04:22] | Yeah, I’m totally free. Yeah, hold on a second. | 是 我有空得很 好 等会 |
[04:26] | Stevie, you got a pen? | Stevie 你有笔吗? |
[04:28] | Yeah… hey, remember, whoever she is, she’s got feelings. | 有 不过你要记住人家也是人哦 |
[04:31] | When did you get so sensitive? | 你真贴心 |
[04:33] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[04:34] | YOU ARE? YEAH | 是啊 – 是啊 |
[04:37] | Here’s your pen back, buddy. All right, take care, buddy. | 还你笔 伙计 – 好了 伙计 保重 |
[04:40] | – Behave yourselves. – Never. | 规矩点 – 永不 |
[04:42] | Right, so you remember every kiss? The memory games. | 对了 那你记得住所有的吻? – 又玩记忆游戏 |
[04:45] | Yes, every kiss, ever. What? | 是的 有生以来的每一个吻 什么? |
[05:02] | Morning. Vic’s in the bathroom.??? | 早上好 受害人在浴室里 管理员发现了她 |
[05:04] | Water was leaking into the apartment downstairs. My God. | 水渗进了楼下的公寓 – 我的天哪 |
[05:12] | We got a name… Francine Palmer. | 我们找到她名字了… Francine Palmer |
[05:15] | Teaches ESL at Queens Community. | 在皇后区社区大学教ESL(非母语英语课) |
[05:18] | Landlady thinks she has a boyfriend, but no name on him. | 房东认为她有个男朋友 但不知道名字 |
[05:21] | Looks like she put up a fight. | 看起来她着实反抗过了 |
[05:22] | Good for you. No forced entry. | 很好 – 没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[05:25] | Windows were locked. Whoever did this got in easy, maybe boyfriend easy. | 窗户锁上了 不管是谁干的 他都很轻易就得手了 搞不好是男朋友 |
[05:31] | The door downstairs is ridiculously heavy. | 楼下那道门真是不可思议地重 |
[05:34] | It keeps closing on ’em. | 总是在他们面前关上 |
[05:41] | So this maybe boyfriend… his name on the lease? | 那这个可能的男朋友…他的名字在租约上吗? |
[05:44] | Yeah, the name on the lease is, uh, a Homer Simpson. | 是的 租约上的名字是Homer Simpson (动画片中人物名) |
[05:49] | Yeah, well, we’re running it through the system. | 好吧 我们会在系统里查查的 |
[05:51] | We’re canvassing the neighborhood. | 我们正在排查邻里 |
[05:58] | Congratulations. Carrie, this is Eddie Dal Bello, my linen guy. | 恭喜 – Carrie 这是Eddie Dal Bello 我的亚麻布供应商 |
[06:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:07] | Al Al. | |
[06:10] | What’s going on? I know this guy. | 怎么回事? – 我认识这个男人 |
[06:12] | His name is Eddie Dal Bello. You know him? | 他叫Eddie Dal Bello – 你认识他? |
[06:16] | Yes… no… kind of. | 是… 也不是… 算是吧 |
[06:18] | I met him | 我昨晚在Steve Cioffi的餐馆派对上 |
[06:20] | last night at a party at Steve Cioffi’s restaurant. | 见过他 |
[06:25] | He works with Steve. | 他跟Steve共事 |
[06:33] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[06:51] | Dal Bello looks clean, except for one disorderly conduct charge ten years back, | Dal Bello看起来没问题 只除了十年前的一宗扰乱治安案 |
[06:55] | and IRS has him working for Trinity Restaurant Supply here in Queens, | IRS查到他在皇后区三一餐馆供应公司工作 |
[06:58] | and he and his wife live in Sunnyside. | 而他和他老婆住在Sunnyside |
[07:00] | His wife? | 他老婆? |
[07:02] | Now there’s a theory. | 我现在有个想法 |
[07:04] | Maybe Dal Bello’s wife finds out he’s having an affair, | 也许是Dal Bello的老婆发现他有外遇 |
[07:06] | she takes the code and the key to the apartment. | 她就拿到钥匙和密码去了那个公寓 |
[07:09] | All right, did you send a unit to her house? | 好的 那你有派人去她家吗? |
[07:10] | Not home… neighbor has her in Boston visiting her mother. | 没在家…邻居说她去波士顿看她母亲了 |
[07:13] | I called the mom’s house, left a message. | 我打电话给她母亲家 留了口信了 |
[07:15] | Mrs. Dal Bello needs to get back ASAP. | Dal Bello夫人需要尽快回来 |
[07:18] | I’m on it. Was this guy alone at the party last night? | 我来办这事 – 这男人在昨晚的派对上是一个人吗? |
[07:21] | As far as I can tell, yes. Who else was at the festivities? | 就我所知是的 – 还有谁在聚会上? |
[07:24] | You know, the usual… killers, thieves, racketeers. Easy. | 你知道的 就些普通人…杀手啊 小偷啊 骗子啦 – 别激动 |
[07:28] | Look, it was Steve, it was his friends, family, regulars from the restaurant. | 听着 是Steve 他的朋友家人 他餐馆的常客 |
[07:31] | You met a guy last night who is now a person of interest in a murder investigation. | 你昨晚遇到的一个男人 现在是一宗谋杀案调查中的相关人士 |
[07:35] | Yes, I know that, I’m not an idiot. I’m the one who gave you his name. | 是的 我知道 我不是蠢蛋 是我告诉你他名字的 |
[07:38] | And I’m just asking you to find out more about Dal Bello. | 我只是请你找到更多关于Dal Bello的线索 |
[07:40] | You’ve gotten it into your head that this is mob-related, | 你已经先入为主地认为这事跟黑帮有关 |
[07:43] | okay, and on some level you want it to be. | 好吧 某种程度上你希望如此 |
[07:46] | No, I want to find out who killed Francine Palmer. So do I. | 不 我想找出是谁杀了Francine Palmer – 我也是 |
[07:49] | And, by the way, | 而且 顺便说一句 |
[07:50] | if you didn’t know Steve Cioffi and you heard Dal Bello was at this party, | 如果你不认识Steve Cioffi 并在他的聚会上撞见Dal Bello的话 |
[07:53] | you’d be all over the mob angle. | 你也会认为是黑帮所为 |
[07:55] | Look, you don’t want to talk to your boyfriend, I get it. | 听着 你不想跟你男朋友谈 我懂 |
[07:59] | I’ll talk to him. | 我来跟他谈 |
[08:00] | – No, you’re not talking to him. – I’ll go right now. | 不 你别跟他谈 – 我马上就去了 |
[08:01] | You are not talking to him. | 你不要去跟他谈 |
[08:05] | I’LL GO.Thank you. | 我去 – 谢谢 |
[08:07] | You can be a real bastard, you know that? I try. | 你真的是个大混蛋 你知道吗? – 尽力而为 |
[08:16] | Thank you for identifying her. I can’t believe it. | 谢谢你确认了她的身份 – 我简直不敢相信 |
[08:19] | W- We were just teaching together yesterday. | 我们昨天还一起上课 |
[08:22] | She’s got family in Virginia. | 她的家人在Virginia |
[08:25] | Have you called them? We’ll make sure that happens. | 你们给他们打电话了吗? – 我们会打的 |
[08:27] | How could anyone do that? It doesn’t make sense. | 怎么会有人这么做呢 根本没道理啊 |
[08:31] | That’s why we need your help. We just have a few questions. | 这就是我们需要你帮忙的地方 我们还有些问题 |
[08:34] | Did you know her boyfriend? | 你认识她男朋友吗? |
[08:36] | Eddie? Yeah. | Eddie吗? – 是的 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I met him once. She was crazy about him. | 认识 我见过他一次 她对他很痴迷 |
[08:41] | You don’t think… | 你不会认为… |
[08:43] | Did Francine know that Eddie was married? Married? | Francine知道Eddie已经结婚了吗? – 已婚? |
[08:47] | No. She thought they were going to get engaged. | 不 她以为他们不久就会订婚了 |
[08:50] | Were you aware of any other things | 你有没有发现别的事 |
[08:52] | that weren’t on the up-and-up in the relationship? | 在这段蒸蒸日上的关系里? |
[08:54] | Did he ever hit her, make threats? No, not, not that I know of. | 他有没有打过她 威胁她? – 不 没有 至少我不知道 |
[08:58] | She have trouble with any of the students or faculty? No. | 她跟学生或教职员之间有冲突吗 – 没 |
[09:02] | But a couple days ago, a man knocked on the door of her class, | 但几天前 一个男人曾在她上课时敲她教室的门 |
[09:07] | and when she came back she was kind of teary. | 而当她回来时 看起来像哭过 |
[09:10] | Did you get a look at him? It wasn’t Eddie. | 你见过他吗 – 不是Eddie |
[09:13] | – No? – No. | 不是? – 不是 |
[09:17] | This maybe the guy? No, I don’t think so. | 可能是这个男人吗? – 不 我觉得不是 |
[09:20] | He was older and balding. Balding. | 他要更老更秃一点 – 更秃 |
[09:24] | Well, thank you for your time. | 好吧 感谢你的配合 |
[09:26] | Just through here. | 请走这边 |
[09:31] | So you showing her a picture of Cioffi… you know something I don’t? | 你给她看了张Cioffi的照片… 所以你知道些我不知道的事? |
[09:34] | Just taking a shot, that’s all. | 只是试试 仅此而已 |
[09:36] | Am I the only one who thinks this guy might really be clean? | 难道我是唯一一个认为这人是无辜的吗? |
[09:39] | Yeah, you and our star reporter. Well, for her sake I hope he is clean. | 是啊 你还有我们的明星通讯员 – 为了她好 我也希望他是清白的 |
[09:43] | Yeah, for her sake, if he’s not, the sooner we find out, the better. | 是啊 为了她好 如果他不清白 我们越早查出来 对她越好 |
[09:47] | They found Dal Bello’s 2010 GS 350 on Ditmars, | 他们发现Dal Bello的车2010 GS 350停在Ditmars |
[09:51] | two blocks from the crime scene. | 就在犯罪现场外两个街区 |
[09:52] | Get anything from it? | 从里面查到什么东西了吗? |
[09:53] | Nothing that ties to the murder, but it probably means he was there last night. | 没什么能跟谋杀联系在一起的 但这可能意味着他昨晚在那儿 |
[09:55] | After Cioffi’s party. | 在Cioffi的派对之后 |
[09:57] | Yeah, could be, but then why does he leave the car? | 是啊 有可能 但他为什么又把车丢下不管呢 |
[10:00] | Maybe he left with someone else. | 也许他是跟别人走的 |
[10:01] | All right, well, the car has GPS, so let me see what else Tanya can dig up. | 好吧 那车上有GPS 所以让我看看Tanya还能查到些什么别的 |
[10:08] | Nice surprise. Tell me you haven’t eaten. | 意外惊喜啊 告诉我你还没吃饭 |
[10:10] | Alex is doing this risotto… | Alex正在做Risotto… |
[10:12] | No, n-no, listen, I, I wish I could… I can’t. | 不 不 不 听着 我倒希望我可以 但不能 |
[10:14] | I’m actually here about work. | 我来这儿是为了工作 |
[10:17] | – That sounds romantic. – Yeah. | 听起来够浪漫的 – 是啊 |
[10:20] | A girl was murdered last night. | 有个女孩昨晚被谋杀了 |
[10:23] | We found a picture of Eddie Dal Bello in her apartment. | 我们在她的公寓里找到一张Eddie Dal Bello的照片 |
[10:25] | His car was parked two blocks away. They were having an affair. | 他的车就停在两个街区以外 他们俩有外遇 |
[10:30] | I figured the guy played around. | 我猜到那家伙经常乱搞了 |
[10:32] | He was always talking and stuff, but… nah, it doesn’t make sense. | 他总是谈起这种事 但… 不 这没道理 |
[10:36] | Why is he going to hurt her? | 他为什么要伤害她呢? |
[10:37] | Well, I don’t know, I was hoping maybe you could tell me. | 我不知道 我还希望你没准能告诉我呢 |
[10:39] | From what we’re getting, she didn’t know he was married. | 从我们知道的来看 她不知道他已婚 |
[10:42] | Look, I don’t know how a guy acts before he’s going to kill his girlfriend, | 听着 我不知道一个男人在杀他女朋友之前有何表现 |
[10:45] | but I never got the sense he’s a violent guy. | 但我从来不觉得他很暴力 |
[10:47] | Sometimes when the truth comes out, things can get ugly, right? | 有时候真相大白时 现实真的很丑陋 对吧? |
[10:50] | Look, I have no idea if Eddie is a bad guy, mobbed up, | 听着 我不知道Eddie是否是个坏人 或者黑帮 |
[10:53] | whatever you want to call it. | 不管你怎么叫 |
[10:54] | Yeah, I hear things around town. Never heard anything about Eddie. | 是啊 全城的事我都有所耳闻 从没听过关于Eddie的什么事 |
[10:58] | – That’s all there is. – All right. | 就这样 – 好吧 |
[10:59] | Well, I appreciate you telling me that. | 好 我很感谢你告诉我这些 |
[11:01] | Well, I appreciate you not asking me what all your pals at work want you to. | 我也很感谢你没有以你同僚希望的方式来问我话 |
[11:05] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在尽职工作 |
[11:06] | Well, you can tell them I don’t get the newsletter anymore. | 那你告诉他们 我没有时事通讯 |
[11:08] | Tommy! Eddie tell you where he was headed after the party last night? | Tommy! Eddie告诉过你 他昨晚离开派对后会去哪儿吗? |
[11:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:13] | Carrie – Tommy – Carrie. – Tommy. | |
[11:15] | But, uh, to be honest, I don’t really remember much about last night. | 但 说实话 我不大记得昨晚的事了 |
[11:18] | Have yourself a little after party? | 派对之后有点放纵了吗? |
[11:19] | Yeah, I, it was good, you know, uh, I’ll bring her around. | 是啊 我 还好 你明白的 呃 我会带她过来转转的 |
[11:22] | I think, I think you’d like her. | 我想 我想你会喜欢她的 |
[11:24] | HEY,Jo. | Jo – 怎么了 |
[11:26] | YEAH.I’ll head over there right now. Okay. Bye. | 我正要过去 好的 拜拜 |
[11:30] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:31] | Am I gonna see you tonight? I got to go, but I’ll call you. | 我今晚能见你吗 – 我得走了 不过我会打电话给你的 |
[11:39] | Water in the lungs, definitely drowned in the tub. | 肺里有水 肯定是淹死在浴缸里的 |
[11:41] | But there’s facial and tracheal bruising | 但面部和气管有瘀伤 |
[11:44] | and other signs of strangulation. | 以及勒死的痕迹 |
[11:45] | Plus, some serious blunt-force trauma to the abdomen. | 另外 腹部也有几处钝器伤痕 |
[11:49] | This poor thing was beaten pretty badly before she died. | 这可怜的姑娘死前还被打得不轻 |
[11:52] | Any idea what the weapon was? | 知道武器是什么吗? |
[11:53] | Well… there’s petechial bruising around the neck, | 这个嘛…颈部周围有瘀斑 |
[11:57] | which would indicate that she was choked | 这意味着溺水前 |
[11:58] | with some sort of flexible ligature before she went under. | 她被某种弹性绳索勒住了 |
[12:01] | I’m thinking this is not a crime of passion. | 我想这不是冲动杀人吧 |
[12:04] | No, no. This was a make-a-point killing. | 不 不 这是杀鸡儆猴 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Question is, make-a-point to who? | 是啊 问题是 儆哪只猴呢? |
[12:09] | Well… Dal Bello, the boyfriend, maybe. | 这个嘛…可能是警告男朋友Dal Bello |
[12:12] | Heard you were looking for him. Yeah. | 听说你在找他 – 是啊 |
[12:15] | Heard you bumped into him the other night. What? | 听说你前晚还撞见了他 – 什么? |
[12:18] | I hear things. It’s my open countenance. | 我消息灵通得很 是我人面广 |
[12:20] | Or your open ears. | 或者是你耳目灵 |
[12:22] | Look, if hanging out at Steve Cioffi’s restaurant is a sign of guilt, | 听着 如果待在Steve Cioffi的餐馆 就是有罪的象征的话 |
[12:26] | I should be doing some serious time right now. | 那我现在该坐不少牢了 |
[12:29] | I, I, uh… | 我…我 呃… |
[12:31] | I just have one question: | 我只有一个问题: |
[12:34] | Is there anything you don’t know about? | 你有不知道的事吗? |
[12:36] | Rugby… certain marsupials. | 英式橄榄球…某些有袋动物 |
[12:39] | and by the way, guilt by association is not my favorite kind of guilt. | 还有 关连获罪不是我最爱的有罪类型 |
[12:44] | I don’t know, maybe it’s my profession, but I prefer guilt by fingerprint or DNA. | 我不知道 大概是因为我的职业 我更喜欢由指纹或者DNA来定罪 |
[12:49] | Thank you. I appreciate the support. | 谢谢你 很感激你的支持 |
[12:53] | If anything else comes up, you’ll let me know? | 如果出现其他情况 你会告诉我吗? |
[12:55] | Well, there was something in the bath water I couldn’t identify. | 这个 浴盆里有种我无法确认的东西 |
[12:57] | I’m just waiting for the lab results. Thanks. | 我正在等实验室结果 – 谢谢 |
[13:06] | – Lieutenant Burns? – Yeah. | Burns队副? – 是的 |
[13:08] | Sharon Vega, Organized Crime. Good to meet you. | Sharon Vega 有组织犯罪科 – 很高兴见到你 |
[13:11] | Detective Costello. | Costello警探 |
[13:12] | – Pleased to meet you. – Yeah. | 很高兴见到你 – 是啊 |
[13:14] | Can I talk to you? Sure. About what? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? – 当然 关于什么? |
[13:16] | Francine Palmer investigation. | Francine Palmer一案的调查 |
[13:20] | In my office. | 到我的办公室来 |
[13:21] | Your person of interest, Eddie Dal Bello, | 你的涉案人员 Eddie Dal Bello |
[13:23] | we’ve been looking at him for sometime. | 我们已经调查他一段时间了 |
[13:25] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[13:26] | We believe he’s affiliated with Ray Marzulla, | 我们相信他跟Ray Marzulla有关联 |
[13:28] | who we’ve been targeting for years. | 此人我们已经盯了很多年了 |
[13:30] | Marzulla’s into drugs, guns, anything he can steal or sell basically. | Marzulla牵涉毒品枪支 基本上是任何他可以偷或者卖的东西 |
[13:34] | He runs his profits through legit businesses, mostly restaurant supply companies. | 他通过合法生意来洗白利润 大部分是餐馆供应公司 |
[13:38] | Like, where Dal Bello works, Trinity Restaurant Supply? | 就像Dal Bello工作的地方 三一餐馆供应公司? |
[13:41] | Exactly. Or the restaurants he supplies to. | 没错 或者他供给的餐馆 |
[13:45] | Right now, we got a missing married guy and his dead girlfriend. | 现在 我们有一个失踪的已婚男人 和他死去的女朋友 |
[13:48] | You got an angle, we’re open to it. | 你要有想法 我们洗耳恭听 |
[13:50] | Problem with Marzulla is, you can’t get anybody to turn on him. | Marzulla的问题在于 你无法让任何人背叛他 |
[13:53] | If Dal Bello got himself into trouble, the DA’s got something to offer him. | 如果Dal Bello自己惹了麻烦 那么地检署愿意跟他做笔交易 |
[13:56] | I’m not fond of letting killers walk. He’s up the food chain, Burns. | 我不喜欢让杀人凶手逍遥法外 – 这是为了要钓大鱼 Burns |
[14:01] | I’ll show you what we got. | 我会把我们已有的资料给你看 |
[14:10] | Got something for Roe. | 我有东西要给Roe |
[14:11] | – Yeah? – Yep. | 是吗? – 是的 |
[14:14] | Does it have to do with Francine Palmer? | 跟Francine Palmer有关吗? |
[14:15] | – Yeah… – Yeah? | 是… – 是? |
[14:16] | It does. Well, he’s… yeah. He’s… | 是的 – 那他…嗯 他… |
[14:19] | – Not here. – Not here. | 不在这儿 – 不在这儿 |
[14:21] | I guess I could give this to you. I’m a cop. | 我想我也能把它给你 – 我是个警察 |
[14:25] | Of course you are. Yeah. | 当然了 是的 |
[14:27] | YOU’RE A COP. ALLRIGHT | 你是个警察 – 没错 |
[14:28] | I analyzed the GPS records from Eddie Dal Bello’s car. | 我分析了Eddie Dal Bello车上的GPS记录 |
[14:31] | Like everybody, he’s got his patterns. | 就跟所有人一样 他有自己的常规路线 |
[14:32] | But about five weeks ago, | 但5个星期前 |
[14:34] | he started going to a new place multiple times a day. Here. | 他开始一天内出入一个新地点几次 这儿 |
[14:40] | I just sent it to you. Yeah. | 我刚把它传给你了 – 好的 |
[14:44] | And I just got it. | 我刚收到 |
[14:44] | – That was fast. – Yup. | 很快啊 – 是的 |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | You know, you could just… wait for him. | 你知道吗 你其实可以…等着他的 |
[14:52] | – I could. – You could. | 我可以 – 你可以 |
[14:53] | I bet he’ll be back soon. | 我打赌他一会就会回来 |
[15:01] | So I got a possible address on Dal Bello and… | 我找到Dal Bello可能去的一个地点… |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. Lieutenant Vega, OCID. | 抱歉 – Vega队副 有组织犯罪科的 |
[15:07] | Carrie Wells. Detective. | Carrie Wells – 警探 |
[15:10] | Am I missing something here? | 我错过了什么事吗? |
[15:11] | Turns out OCID’s been looking at Dal Bello for some time. | 结果发现有组织犯罪科已经监视了Dal Bello一段时间 |
[15:16] | Great. Shall we check out that address? | 好极了 – 我们去查查那个地址吗? |
[15:20] | Sure. I’ll fill you in on the way. | 当然 – 我路上给你补充情况 |
[15:42] | Clear! Clear! | 没人 没人! |
[15:45] | Yeah. What we got? Glassware, pots, pans, appliances. | 有什么发现? – 玻璃皿 锅 罐 电器 |
[15:49] | You could outfit a really nice kitchen. Or a restaurant. | 你可以装配一个很不错的厨房了 – 或者一家餐厅 |
[15:53] | Unless I’m wrong, these match the contents of | 我要没错的话 这些跟前几个月 |
[15:55] | a bunch of truck hijackings over the past month. | 一系列的卡车劫案的赃物相符 |
[15:57] | All of them fronts for Ray Marzulla’s companies. | 它们都是为Ray Marzulla的公司打掩护的 |
[16:00] | So maybe Dal Bello’s stealing from his own boss? | 那也许Dal Bello是在偷他老板的东西? |
[16:02] | Well, whoever killed Francine | 不管是谁杀了Francine |
[16:05] | might have been trying to get her to say where he was | 都可能是想让她说出他在哪儿 |
[16:07] | and then realizes Marzulla was after him | 然后意识到Marzulla在追杀他 |
[16:10] | and realizes he’s got to get the hell out of Dodge. | 并意识到他得赶紧逃 |
[16:21] | Voil! | 瞧! |
[16:22] | Barolo, Borzelleri… impressive. | Barolo Borzelleri…不错啊 |
[16:26] | Al… this is the exact same kind of wine | Al…这跟Eddie Dal Bello那晚在派对上送给Steve的酒 |
[16:29] | Eddie Dal Bello brought as a gift to Steve at his party. | 是完全相同的一批 |
[16:35] | I say we get Dal Bello. | 我说我们去抓Dal Bello吧 |
[16:36] | Maybe he’ll talk to save his own skin. | 也许他会为了自保而开口 |
[16:43] | Little late for that. | 有点晚了 |
[16:56] | This doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太妙 |
[16:57] | Well, you can read lips, too? I can read Al. | 你还能读唇语? – 我看得懂 Al |
[17:01] | Well, she’s right. He’s making the “squinchy” face. | 她说得没错 他正在做那个”扭曲”脸 |
[17:05] | The what? You know, that thing when you ask him for a day off? | 什么脸? – 就是那个你要请一天假时他那个脸? |
[17:08] | He’s all… | 他就都… |
[17:11] | MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION? | 大家听我说 |
[17:13] | As of this moment, Organized Crime | 从现在开始 有组织犯罪科 |
[17:15] | is taking over the Palmer-Dal Bello murder investigation. | 将接管Palmer-Dal Bello谋杀案的调查 |
[17:17] | You gotta be kidding me. | 靠 不是开玩笑吧 |
[17:18] | We will be giving them our complete and full assistance. | 我们会给予他们全力的配合 |
[17:23] | Detective Vega. Thank you, Lieutenant. | Vega警探 – 谢谢 队副 |
[17:26] | Folks, OCID believes that | 伙计们 有组织犯罪科相信 |
[17:28] | Ray Marzulla had Eddie Dal Bello and Francine Palmer murdered | Ray Marzulla派人杀了 Eddie Dal Bello和Francine Palmer |
[17:32] | to send a message that he shouldn’t be messed with. | 来说明 他是不能惹的 |
[17:35] | Well, we’re gonna mess with him. | 不过 我们就打算惹惹他 |
[17:41] | Carrie, can I talk to you? | Carrie 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[17:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[17:57] | What? | 什么? |
[18:07] | You’ve had me under surveillance? | 你监视我? |
[18:09] | OCID’s been looking at Steve Cioffi for the past six months. | 有组织犯罪科在过去6个月里一直在监视Steve Cioffi |
[18:12] | Imagine their surprise | 想想他们有多惊讶 |
[18:13] | when a Queens detective turns up as his dinner date. | 看到一名皇后区警探变成他的晚宴女伴 |
[18:16] | My personal life is none of their business, hers… | 我的私人生活不关他们的事 也不关她的… |
[18:19] | No, but his is, and you gotta admit, it looks a little fishy | 不 可他关我们的事 而且你得承认 看起来的确可以 |
[18:21] | when Dal Bello ends up dead right after you talk to Cioffi! | Dal Bello在你跟Cioffi谈过以后就立马毙命! |
[18:25] | Carrie… what do you really know about this guy? | Carrie…你真的了解这个男人吗? |
[18:30] | ‘Cause I’m getting an education here, all right? | 因为我正在受教训 好吧? |
[18:33] | The restaurant he runs? | 他经营的餐厅? |
[18:35] | It was bought at a substantial discount | 是以一个超低的折扣价 |
[18:38] | from one of his father’s closest advisors, | 从他父亲最亲密的一个顾问手上买来的 |
[18:40] | Sammy “The Boot” Paluzzo, with money, by the way, of “dubious origin.” | Sammy “老靴子” Paluzzo 用的钱是”来源不明的” |
[18:44] | Half his employees are convicted felons either just out of prison or on parole. | 他大半的雇员都是判过刑的重犯 要么是刚出狱 要么是假释出狱 |
[18:48] | Nothing illegal about hiring ex-convicts. | 雇前罪犯又不是犯法的 |
[18:50] | In fact, he helps get them back on track. | 事实上 他在帮他们重回正轨 |
[18:53] | Or he’s running a halfway house for wise guys. I checked his record. | 或者他为聪明小子们经营一家中途宿舍 – 我查过他的记录 |
[18:56] | He’s clean. | 他是清白的 |
[18:57] | Carrie, he’s clean… he’s so clean, it makes my teeth ache. | Carrie 他是清白的… 他清白得让我牙疼 |
[19:02] | “Princeton water polo”? | “普林斯顿水球”? |
[19:05] | Look at it from their perspective, okay? | 从他们的角度来看看 如何? |
[19:08] | Can you think of a better way for Stefano Cioffi | 你能想出一个更好的方法 |
[19:11] | to leverage his criminal enterprise into the 21st century | 不雇他常青藤毕业的儿子当门面 |
[19:14] | than to hire his Ivy-educated son as a beard? | 而让Stefano Cioffi将他的 犯罪王国洗白进入新世纪吗? |
[19:18] | Show me some evidence. | 给我看证据 |
[19:19] | Just one piece of evidence that ties him to anything… | 只要一点把他联系到任何犯罪的证据… |
[19:23] | Francine Palmer’s murder, a murder… anything illegal… just one. | Francine Palmer的谋杀 任何谋杀… 任何非法活动…只要一个 |
[19:26] | It doesn’t matter. You’re compromised. YOU’RE OFF THE CASE | 无所谓了 折中安排 你从这个案子撤下来了 |
[19:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | Well, at least they got my good side. | 至少他们看见了我好的一面 |
[19:43] | Right? | 是吗? |
[19:56] | Yo, Jo. | 哟 Jo |
[19:58] | What do you got on Dal Bello? Booties. Apron. | 你从Dal Bello身上看到了什么? – 鞋套 Apron |
[20:03] | I’m doing an autopsy. | 我在做尸检 |
[20:04] | Do you have any idea where your feet have been? | 你到底知不知道脚有多脏? |
[20:07] | I never had to do this with Falcone. | 我和Falcone干活的时候都不用干这个 |
[20:08] | You ever hear of Peter Gorelick? | 你听过Peter Gorelick么? |
[20:10] | Spent nine years at Ossining for manslaughter, | 因为过失杀人在Ossining蹲了九年 (纽约重犯监狱所在地) |
[20:13] | convicted by a hair sample connected to the victim, | 是因为受害人的毛发样本而认罪的 |
[20:16] | except the sample came from a detective | 只是这个毛发样本是来自于一位 |
[20:18] | who’d interviewed Gorelick at his home, | 之前在他家和Gorelick会面过 |
[20:20] | and then went to an autopsy. | 然后去了尸检现场的警探 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | So… about Dal Bello? I thought you’d never ask. | 那…关于Dal Bello呢? – 我以为你不会问了呢 |
[20:32] | Single GSW, the stippling around the entrance | 一处枪伤 入射口周围的点迹 |
[20:36] | shows he was shot at close range, execution style. | 说明这是近距离射击 就像处决的手法 |
[20:39] | In the last eight hours? Rigor says no. | 是在最近的八小时内遇害的么? – 严格的说不是 |
[20:41] | He’s been dead at least a day. | 他至少死了一天了 |
[20:43] | Which means it was before Carrie’s lunch with Steve Cioffi. All right. | 那就是在Carrie和Steve Cioffi 午餐之前的事 好吧 |
[20:46] | I don’t follow. | 我没听明白 |
[20:47] | Lieutenant Vega in the OCID, | 有组织犯罪科的Vega副队长 |
[20:49] | she thought there was a connection, pulled Wells off the case. | 认为这两件事有关系 她把Wells调离了这个案子 |
[20:52] | Never cared for Vega. She pops her gum. | 不用把Vega的话当真 她信口开河的 |
[20:55] | I gotta go tell Al about this. You might want to tell Al about this. | 我要去告诉Al这个事 – 哦 你可能也想跟Al说说这个 |
[20:59] | The contents of Dal Bello’s stomach. | Dal Bello胃里的东西 |
[21:01] | You got your fettuccine in a rich cream sauce, some salmon and some capers. | 有些奶油酱拌面条 三文鱼 还有刺山柑 (某蔬菜) |
[21:06] | Interesting. Same contents as Francine Palmer’s. | 有意思的是 这和Francine Palmer肚子里的东西一样 |
[21:10] | They had dinner together. Assolutamente. | 他们一起吃的饭 – 完全正确 (意大利语) |
[21:14] | Except Dal Bello’s hands were pristine. | 只是Dal Bello的手很完整 |
[21:17] | No cuts, no bruises, no scratches. | 没有割伤 瘀伤和擦伤 |
[21:20] | So you’re saying he was with her, but he didn’t kill her. | 所以你的意思是他和她在一起 但是并没有杀她 |
[21:23] | Makes sense why his car was nearby. | 这也解释了为什么他的车会在附近 |
[21:25] | Which means the killer probably took him | 这就是说可能是凶手 |
[21:28] | to the storage place from the scene. | 把他从现场带到了仓库 |
[21:31] | Jo… you’re a genius. | Jo…你太天才了 |
[21:33] | Don’t I know it. | 我早就知道了 |
[21:37] | FORGET ABOUT IT,COME ON. | 别想了 算了吧 |
[21:39] | I been dodging people like Vega my whole life. | 我一辈子都在躲Vega那样的人 |
[21:41] | They couldn’t get my dad, so they came after me. | 他们找不到我爸 就来缠着我 |
[21:43] | Okay, they have you under surveillance; they have us under surveillance. | 好吧 他们监视着你 他们监视着我们 |
[21:46] | They’re probably taking our picture right now. | 他们可能现在就在拍我们的照片 |
[21:48] | When I was a kid, I thought everybody was under surveillance. | 我小时候老觉得所有人都被监视了 |
[21:50] | It was a game, like Hide- And-Seek or Capture the Flag. | 就像捉迷藏或者抢红旗一样是个游戏 |
[21:52] | This isn’t a game, okay? Vega, organized crime… | 这不是游戏 好吗? Vega 有组织犯罪科… |
[21:55] | they think you are running the family business. | 他们觉得你是在操持家族生意 |
[21:57] | I can’t do anything about what people think. | 我可管不了别人在想什么 |
[21:59] | You bought your restaurant from Sammy the Boot! | 你从老靴子Sammy手里买了餐馆! |
[22:02] | The Boot? Old Sammy? Come on. Guy wears a colostomy bag and man diapers. | 老靴子? 老Sammy? 不是吧 那哥们还带着屎袋和尿布呢 |
[22:06] | He murdered three people with his bare hands, | 他赤手空拳杀了三个人 |
[22:08] | and those are just the ones we know about. | 这还只是我们知道的 |
[22:09] | Look, I don’t know that Sammy. | 听着 我不知道你说的那个Sammy. |
[22:11] | Guy I know paid his debt to society, – retired a long time ago. – Steve! | 我认识的那个人回馈社会 很早之前就退休了 – Steve! |
[22:14] | Where’d you get the money for the restaurant, Steve? | 你是哪来的钱买的餐馆 Steve? |
[22:17] | Do we really need to go there? Yeah, we really need to go there. | 我们真的要讨论这个么? – 对 我们真的要讨论这个 |
[22:20] | I have an account in the Cayman’s. Big deal. | 我在开曼群岛有个账户 有很多钱 |
[22:23] | It’s practically empty now, because I put all the money in the restaurant. | 现在基本上快空了 因为我把钱都投进了这家餐厅 |
[22:27] | Wall Street guys do it, which is where, by the way, I got the idea. | 华尔街的人都这么干 顺便说一下我就是这么来的灵感 |
[22:30] | This isn’t a joke, okay? | 这不是说笑的 好吗? |
[22:32] | You’re using your family’s connections, you’re using their money… | 你动用了你的家族关系 你在用他们的钱… |
[22:34] | You want to know where that money came from? Yes, I do! | 你想知道那钱从哪来的么? – 对 我想知道! |
[22:37] | My mother’s uncle dug an oil well. | 我外叔公开了一口油井 |
[22:39] | I can’t help who I am, Carrie, or who my family and friends are. | 我不能改变自己的身份 Carrie 也不能改变我的家庭和朋友的身份 |
[22:43] | I’m not going to deny ’em. But I’m not part of ’em. | 我不会否认他们 但是我也不是他们中的一员 |
[22:46] | I thought we been through this. | 我以为我们已经说开了 |
[22:51] | Sorry. You have every right to ask. | 对不起 你有权力这么问 |
[22:53] | Vega is going to use Dal Bello’s murder to come after you. | Vega会利用Dal Bello的死来追查你 |
[22:58] | You get it? Of course she is. | 你知道吗? – 她当然会这么干 |
[23:00] | She thinks she’s got her smoking gun. Wants to prove I’m the next Al Capone. | 她以为她手里有铁证了 想证明我就是下一个Al Capone |
[23:05] | There’s nothing you can do. There’s something I can do. | 你反正无能为力 – 我可以起到点作用 |
[23:07] | I can make sure the investigation follows the evidence, and not her fantasies. | 我可以让调查是依着证据来 而不是跟着她的想象走 |
[23:11] | And where’s the evidence going? Man. | 好吧 那证据显示什么情况呢? – 天哪 |
[23:16] | This is… All right. | 这也… 好吧 |
[23:21] | Eddie Dal Bello was stealing from Ray Marzulla. | Eddie Dal Bello在Ray Marzulla那手脚不干净 |
[23:25] | Got himself and his girlfriend killed. | 害他和他女朋友被杀了 |
[23:26] | Now, I need your help. | 现在我需要你的帮助 |
[23:28] | Where I can find Marzulla? | 我在哪可以找到Marzulla? |
[23:30] | Carrie, that’s not a guy who wants to be found. | Carrie 那可不是什么愿意露头的哥们 |
[23:33] | You got any ideas? | 你有线索么? |
[23:43] | All right, there it is. | 好了 就是这 |
[23:44] | How’d you find this place? A little bird told me. | 你怎么找到这个地方的? – 我自有办法 |
[23:49] | I appreciate you coming along, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你跟我一起来 |
[23:52] | Yeah. What’s Al gonna do, pitch a fit? Toss me off the case, too? | Al还能怎么样? 发顿脾气? 把我也从这个案子调开么? |
[23:55] | It’s not just that. I know you had your doubts. I still do… | 不光是这个 我知道你还有怀疑 – 我现在还是… |
[24:00] | But the way I see it, screw Vega and the OCID. | 我的看法是 让Vega和有组织犯罪科去死吧 |
[24:03] | You need anything, I’m there. | 你需要什么我都会帮忙的 |
[24:11] | Things go south in there, you give me a holler, all right? | 如果事情闹崩了的话 给我说一声 好吗? |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:35] | A shot of Cutty. | 来一杯Cutty (威士忌的一种) |
[24:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[24:52] | Water. Figured a cop shouldn’t be drinking on the job. | 水 我觉得警察执行任务的时候不应该喝酒 |
[24:56] | You’re good. | 哈哈哈 你真强大 |
[24:58] | Where’s Ray Marzulla? Never heard of him. | Ray Marzulla在哪? – 从来没听过这个人 |
[25:00] | Really? That’s interesting, ’cause word is, he owns this place. | 真的吗? 有意思 可据说他是这里的老板 |
[25:03] | And I need to talk to him about a murder. | 我要和他聊聊一桩谋杀案 |
[25:05] | Yeah, sorry. I can’t help you. | 对不起 帮不了你 |
[25:13] | Steve, you got a pen? | Steve 你有笔吗? |
[25:14] | Yeah, but remember, whoever she is, she got feelings. | 有 不过你要记住人家也是人哦 |
[25:16] | Yes. How sensitive of you. | 就是 你真贴心 |
[25:28] | You’re the regular guy around here? | 你常驻这里吗? |
[25:30] | Me? Lady, I’m just filling in. | 我? 女士 我只是来代班的 |
[25:32] | Yeah? So, who would have been working about two days ago? | 是吗 那两天前在这里工作的是谁? |
[25:36] | Funny, I can’t remember. Well, thanks for your help. | 有意思 我记不得了 – 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[25:40] | And the water. | 还有水 |
[25:51] | Anything? A number. | 有收获吗? – 有个号码 |
[25:53] | 2-4-5-7-3 – 2-4-5… Two-four-five- seven-three. Two-four-five-… | |
[25:57] | Too short to be a phone number. | 太短了肯定不是电话号码 |
[25:58] | How about an address? No. No street name. | 那地址呢? – 不是 没有街名 |
[26:00] | Maybe it spells something. | 可能拼出来是个单词 |
[26:03] | MAYBE IT SPELLS SOMETHING… | 嗯 可能拼出来是个单词 |
[26:10] | Whoever did this got in easy. | 凶手进来得很轻松 |
[26:12] | Maybe boyfriend easy. | 搞不好是男朋友 |
[26:21] | What? What is it? | 啥? 这是啥? |
[26:22] | – You got that look. – What look? | 你有那种表情了 – 什么表情? |
[26:25] | Well, the “I remember everything” look. No. | 就是那种”我什么都记起来了”的表情 – 没有 |
[26:29] | No. It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:30] | Let’s just, uh, keep an eye on this place, okay? | 我们就先盯着这里吧 好吗 |
[26:35] | You got it. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[27:07] | God, you are beautiful. I ever tell you that? | 天呐 你真美 我跟你说过么? |
[27:10] | All the time, actually. Romeo and Juliet. | 一直都在说 罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[27:15] | So, there’s hope, | 那就是还有希望 |
[27:21] | Marco told me you were here. | 嘿 Marco说你在这 |
[27:22] | What’s going on? Can I talk to you for a sec? | 怎么了? – 我能和你说说吗? |
[27:26] | Yeah. Something happen? Where’s Tommy? | 可以 出什么事了? – Tommy在哪? |
[27:29] | My Tommy? I don’t know. In the kitchen probably. | 我们家Tommy? 我不知道 可能在厨房 |
[27:31] | No, he’s not. I already checked. | 不 他不在 我已经看过了 |
[27:33] | Okay. Listen, the night of your party… | 好吧 – 听着 你开派对的那一晚… |
[27:37] | Tommy… he wrote a number on his hand. | Tommy…在手上记了一个数 |
[27:39] | Yeah. Yeah, the girl’s number. I remember. It wasn’t a girl’s number. | 对 对 那个女孩的电话 我记得 – 那不是女孩的电话 |
[27:43] | It was the pass code to the front door of Francine Palmer’s apartment. | 那是个密码 Francine Palmer公寓的大门密码 |
[27:47] | He was on the phone with Marzulla or one of his guys. | 他是在跟Marzulla或者是他手下的人通电话 |
[27:49] | Steve, look, Tommy… he’s… I know he’s your friend. | Steve 你看吧 Tommy…是… 我知道他是你朋友 |
[27:54] | He’s more than my friend. | 他比朋友还要亲 |
[27:56] | He’s my brother, he’s like family. | 他是我兄弟 就像我家人一样 |
[27:58] | Remember? I’m sure you do. | 记得吗? 你肯定记得 |
[28:01] | So you’re not going to tell me that suddenly, he became a killer. | 所以你不能忽然之间告诉我 说他变成了杀手 |
[28:03] | I wanted you to hear it from me. Well, forgive me if I don’t take your word for it. | 我想要你从我这里知道 – 那你就原谅我不相信你吧 |
[28:07] | I know you’re trying to do the right thing here, | 我知道你想做正确的事 |
[28:09] | but I’m telling you, you’re wrong. | 但是我告诉你 你错了 |
[28:11] | And I’m telling you, you need to stay away from him. | 我要告诉你 离他远一点 |
[28:14] | From Tommy? Never gonna happen. | 离Tommy远一点? 永远不可能 |
[28:18] | Really? I’m gonna have to tell my guys about this. | 是吗? 我马上要通知我的人这件事 |
[28:20] | It’s just the way it breaks, right? | 这就是闹崩了 对吧? |
[28:22] | You’re a cop. What are you gonna do? Listen to me. | 你是警察 你还能怎么样? – 你听我说 |
[28:26] | If you tip him off, you become an accessory. So do I. | 如果你对他走漏了风声 你就成了帮凶 也包括我 |
[28:30] | I put myself on the line for you. | 我和你现在是一条船上的 |
[28:32] | Guess you shouldn’t have told me, then. | 那你就不应该告诉我 |
[28:39] | Roe, hold up. | Roe 等等 |
[28:42] | Where you been? Sorry. I, uh, had a thing. | 你去哪了? – 不好意思 我有点事 |
[28:45] | Did you try to call my cell, ’cause I didn’t get… | 你打我手机了么? 我都没… |
[28:46] | Any chance this thing involved Carrie? No. No. | 这个事和Carrie有关么? – 没有 没有 |
[28:50] | How’s she doing? I haven’t seen her. | 她怎么样了? – 我没见到她 |
[28:53] | But, uh, if I had, I’d say, she was on to something. | 不过如果我见过她的话 我会说她现在是有什么行动 |
[28:56] | From our search of Dal Bello’s. | 这是我们搜查Dal Bello家的结果 |
[28:58] | He planned every detail of the hijackings. | 他计划了劫车的所有细节 |
[29:00] | He had the truck” delivery schedules, a file on the drivers, | 他有卡车送货时间表 卡车司机的档案 |
[29:04] | where the guys live, where their kids go to school. | 他们住哪 孩子在哪上学 |
[29:07] | A minor player looking to make it in the majors with some outside help | 小混混想犯大案子 |
[29:10] | at the expense of Marzulla’s profits. | 他用了Marzulla的钱来雇帮手 |
[29:12] | Certainly reason for him to end up dead. Francine probably wasn’t a target. | 肯定是他被干掉的理由 – Francine可能不是目标 |
[29:16] | She just had bad taste in boyfriends. Yeah, Marzulla didn’t do this himself. | 她就是交男朋友没品位 – 对 Marzulla没有亲自动手 |
[29:19] | Let’s start looking into his associates. | 我们来查查他的从犯 |
[29:21] | We can use the killer to take down the whole organization. | 我们可以通过这个凶手放倒整个组织 |
[29:24] | And we’re Homicide. We want to find out who killed an innocent woman. | 我们这里是凶杀组 我们想知道是谁杀了这个无辜的女人 |
[29:27] | After that, you can do what you want. | 等这个查清楚了 你想怎么样都行 |
[29:52] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[29:54] | Anyone heard from Carrie? | 有谁和Carrie有联系么? |
[29:55] | – No. – How about Vega? | 没有 – 那Vega呢? |
[29:57] | She left about 20 minutes ago. | 她大概20分钟以前走了 |
[29:58] | Do me a favor. See if you can find her, will you? | 帮我一个忙 看你能不能找到她 好吗? |
[30:01] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[30:01] | Tanya, how long would it take you to get a location on her cell phone? | Tanya 你多久能追踪到她的手机信号? |
[30:04] | – It depends. You talking GPS-enabled? – No. | 看情况 她GPS开了么? – 没有 |
[30:07] | Well, I got to bounce it off towers, but in the metro area, | 那我就得在信号塔之间辗转了 |
[30:09] | I could get you in pretty close. I’d say about 15 minutes? | 不过在市区的话我还是可以很准的 差不多15分钟的样子吧 |
[30:12] | – That the number? – Yes. | 就这个号? – 对 |
[30:13] | Cool. | 好的 |
[30:14] | It looks an awful lot like Detective Wells’… | 这个看起来真是无比像Wells警探的… |
[30:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:20] | Not a problem. Let me know | 没问题 – 有消息通知我 |
[30:22] | – if you get something. – Yup. | 好的 在查了 |
[30:23] | I’m on it. | 查到了 |
[31:26] | I GOT IT.The phone’s just north of the Triborough Bridge on the Queens side. | 电话就在肯尼迪大桥皇后区北段 |
[31:30] | She’s been… That phone has been there for a while. | 她已经…那个电话已经在那有一段时间了 |
[31:33] | No luck yet on Vega. No answer at OCID. | 没找到Vega 有组织犯罪科没有人接 |
[31:36] | Looks like her whole unit’s in the field. | 看起来她们队的人全出外勤了 |
[31:38] | KEEP TRYING | 接着找 |
[31:39] | And you got a chance for a new start now. | 你都得到机会开始新生活了 |
[31:41] | Man, another $7.25 an hour job? I mean, come on, bro. | 什么呢? 7块2毛5一个小时的工作么? 不是吧 哥们 |
[31:45] | What do you even know about that? | 你怎么可能知道? |
[31:46] | You’re Steve Cioffi. You’re Mr. Golden Boy. You got everything. Come on, man. | 你是Steve Cioffi 你可是富二代 你什么都有了 |
[31:51] | Still Hunter’s Point? All right, thanks, Tanya. | 还在Hunter’s Point么? 好的 谢谢 Tanya |
[31:56] | Burns here. Yeah. | 我是Burns – 好 |
[31:57] | So, we’ve been sitting on your pal Steve Cioffi pretty close, | 我们现在离你的哥们Steve Cioffi很近 |
[31:59] | and it looks like he’s been making a bunch of calls to a cousin of his named | 而且看起来他给他表弟 Tommy Rugolo打了不少电话 |
[32:02] | Tommy Rugolo, who’s an ex-con, been working at the restaurant. | 这人有前科 而且在餐厅工作 |
[32:05] | Cioffi and he set up a meeting in the middle of nowhere. | Cioffi和他正在一个 前不着村后不着店的地方见面 |
[32:08] | And I thought you might want to be there in case it turns out to be our guy. | 我觉得你可能想去现场看看 万一那是你要抓的人呢 |
[32:11] | Where are they meeting? Up at Hunter’s Point near the pool. | 他们在哪见面? – 在Hunter’s Point游泳池旁边 |
[32:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:19] | HUNTERS POINT.VEGA’S COMING | (Vega到Hunter’s Point来了) |
[32:21] | Man, I’m telling… No. Marzulla was offering me real money, he’s offering me | 哥们 我跟你说… – 不 Marzulla答应给我钱 |
[32:24] | – a real job. – Tell me what you… | 答应给我一份真正的工作 – 告诉我你想… |
[32:25] | Steve? What are you doing here? | Steve? – 你来这里干什么? |
[32:28] | – Listen… – You brought the cops!? | 听着… – 你带了警察来!? |
[32:29] | – I’m here to help… | 我是来帮忙的… |
[32:30] | – Have you been following me? -NO | 你是跟踪我的么? – 不是 |
[32:31] | How could you do this to me?! | 你怎么能这么对我?! |
[32:32] | We don’t have a lot of time. I want you to listen to me, Tommy. | 我们没时间了 你听我说 Tommy |
[32:34] | I want you to come into the station with me, Tommy. | 我要你和我去警局 Tommy |
[32:35] | I want you to tell your side of what happened to Francine Palmer. | 我要你说Francine Palmer究竟什么回事 |
[32:38] | Look, I mean, look, I was there, all right, but I didn’t… I didn’t even touch her. | 听着 听着…我是去了 但是我都没有…没有碰她 |
[32:41] | – I believe you. – God, Stevie, what did you do?! | 我相信你 – 天哪 Stevie 你都干了什么?! |
[32:43] | I believe you. Come in with me. | 我相信你 你跟我来 |
[32:45] | Let me get you a deal before Marzulla makes sure you can’t. | 在Marzulla灭你口之前 我给你整个交易 |
[32:48] | You got to trust her. Marzulla’s bad news. Take the deal. | 你得相信她 Marzulla不是好人 你接受吧 |
[32:55] | You set me up? You set me up?! | 你陷害我? 你陷害我?! |
[32:58] | Carrie, what the hell is this?! | Carrie 这是搞什么飞机?! |
[33:01] | Tommy! Tommy! | |
[33:08] | Tommy! No! | Tommy! 不要! |
[33:08] | – Gun! – No! | 枪! – 不要! |
[33:12] | No…! | 不要…! |
[34:08] | What part of “you’re off the case” did you not understand? | 你到底是不懂”不许管这个案子了”的哪个字? |
[34:11] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:12] | I followed Steve because I thought there was a good chance | 我跟踪Steve 是因为我觉得这是个 |
[34:15] | he could get Tommy to come in and talk to you guys. | 让他劝Tommy自首和你们坦白的好机会 |
[34:17] | And it would’ve worked if you and Vega hadn’t just shown up. | 而且如果你和Vega不出现的话就成功了 |
[34:22] | I don’t need you | Steve Cioffi那里 |
[34:24] | to protect me from Steve Cioffi. | 我不需要你保护我 |
[34:26] | – Okay? I don’t. – It’s Vega | 好吗? 我不需要 – 是Vega |
[34:28] | I was trying to protect you from. | 是她那里我要保护你 |
[34:29] | She’s convinced you’re dirty, and I was afraid you’d both end up dead, okay? | 她觉得你腐化了 而我怕你们俩都挂了 |
[34:34] | Now, look, | 现在吧 |
[34:35] | we found a shirt with Francine’s blood on it in Tommy Rugolo’s apartment. | 我们在Tommy Rugolo的公寓里 找到了Francine的血衣 |
[34:39] | Tommy had no history of violence. | Tommy从来都没有暴力犯罪过 |
[34:42] | He said he was at Francine’s apartment, but he told me | 他说他去过Francine的公寓 |
[34:44] | he didn’t kill her, and I believe him. | 不过他告诉我他没有杀她 我相信他的话 |
[34:48] | Fine. Let’s just say, for the sake of argument, okay, | 好吧 为了接着讨论下去 |
[34:51] | that Tommy was telling the truth. | 我们就假设Tommy的话是真的 |
[34:54] | That means whoever did this is still out there. | 那就是说真正的凶杀还在逍遥法外 |
[34:56] | As far as Vega’s concerned, the case is closed. | 在Vega看来 这个案子已经结了 |
[34:58] | It’s not closed! | 这还没有结! |
[35:00] | She grilled Cioffi downstairs… his lawyer showed up, | 她在楼下审问Cioffi的时候… 他的律师出现了 |
[35:03] | pointed out there’s nothing to charge him with. | 指出没有任何证据能起诉他 |
[35:05] | Just put me back on the case, put me back on the case, | 让我接着查这个案子 让我查的话 |
[35:08] | and I will find whoever did this, I promise you. | 我就能找出真凶 我保证 |
[35:15] | Yes? | 好吗? |
[35:18] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[35:24] | You talk to Steve? No. | 你和Steve说话了么? – 没有 |
[35:28] | And after what happened today, I, uh… | 而且今天这事之后 我… |
[35:32] | I think it’s really unlikely we will ever talk again. | 我觉得我们以后都没什么机会再讲话了 |
[35:35] | First good news I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听见的第一个好消息 |
[35:53] | Hi. You doing okay? I heard it was a little hairy out there. | 嗨 你没事吧? 我听说今天的情况有点混乱 |
[35:57] | Yeah. Well, I’m doing better than him, right? | 嗯 反正我比他强 对吧? |
[36:00] | Well, you’ve got your guy, right? OCID makes Tommy for both the shootings. | 你们抓到人了不是么? 有组织犯罪科说两起枪击都是Tommy干的 |
[36:03] | Tommy told me he didn’t kill anyone, and I believe him. | Tommy告诉我他谁也没有杀 我相信他 |
[36:06] | The thing is, I got to prove it. | 问题是 我得证明它 |
[36:08] | I just want to know what you think. Okay, the facts I have: | 我只是想知道你的意见 – 好吧 我这里的事实有 |
[36:11] | Eddie Dal Bello was shot at close range | Eddie Dal Bello是被一支 点44大口径手枪近距离射杀的 |
[36:13] | with a big old.44, which may have left residue | 那就是说凶手的手上 |
[36:17] | on the shooter’s hand. | 可能还有火药残留 |
[36:19] | Well, did Tommy have residue on his hands? | 那Tommy的手上有火药残留吗? |
[36:21] | No, but that doesn’t prove anything. | 没有 但那也证明不了什么 |
[36:23] | Okay. What about Francine? | 好吧 那Francine呢? |
[36:25] | Francine was beaten about the… | Francine是… |
[36:28] | face, shoulders, abdomen | 脸部 肩部 腹部受到重击 |
[36:30] | by a right-handed person with very large hands. | 施暴人是用右手 手很大 |
[36:36] | Kind of puny. | 这个有点小 |
[36:38] | Also, starring on the carpal bone indicates ??? | 而且腕骨有不规则愈合的创口 |
[36:43] | He broke his wrist as a child. | 他小时候弄断过手腕 |
[36:45] | So it’s highly unlikely he could have done that kind of damage. | 那就是说他非常不可能造成那种伤害 |
[36:49] | All right, that’s good. | 好的 这很好 |
[36:50] | – Anything else? – Not much. | 还有别的吗? – 没什么了 |
[36:53] | No definitive prints off the body, no DNA to test. | 尸体上也没有明显指纹 也没有残留DNA |
[36:57] | I thought I got something out of the bathwater, | 我本来以为在洗澡水里能找到点线索的 |
[36:59] | but the lab tests came back. | 但是化验结果是 |
[37:02] | ethyl acetate. | 我们的神秘化学品是乙酸乙酯 (有机溶剂) |
[37:05] | Also found in the abrasions on Francine’s neck. | 在Francine的脖子伤痕上也有 |
[37:07] | That’s a pesticide, right? MmAnd a solvent and an adhesive. | 那不是杀虫剂吗? – 对 也是溶剂 黏合剂 |
[37:11] | It’s found in superglue. | 万能胶里也有 |
[37:13] | It also activates or hardens | 也可以用来做糖果 香水 油漆的… |
[37:15] | confectionary, perfume, paint. | 催化或硬化剂 |
[37:19] | This guy could be an entomologist | 这人可能是在糖果厂里 |
[37:20] | who works at a candy factory. | 打工的昆虫学家 |
[37:34] | What about someone who makes models? Like toy planes. | 那做模型的呢? 模型飞机什么的 |
[37:37] | Yeah, possibly in the paint. Definitely in the glue. | 嗯 可能油漆里有 胶水里肯定有 |
[37:40] | – This guy a model maker? – Him? No. | 这人是做模型的? – 他? 不是 |
[37:43] | But I know someone who is. | 但是我知道有人是干这个的 |
[37:44] | – Thank you. – Good! | 谢谢 – 很好! |
[37:47] | Happy! | 高兴了! |
[37:49] | Hello again. | 又是我 |
[37:51] | How you doing? You still working on this thing? | 你怎么样? 还是在做这个么? |
[37:54] | Careful with that. Looks good! | 小心点 – 看起来很好啊! |
[37:56] | Albatross D-3, right? The “V-strutter” is what they used to call it. | Albatross D-3 对吧? 他们以前也叫这个”V型机” (一战红男爵驾驶的机型) |
[37:59] | Quite a dominant little fighter, | 很强大的小战斗机 |
[38:00] | except for the occasional… wing failure. | 除了偶尔会… 机翼失灵 |
[38:04] | Kind of like that. | 就像这样 |
[38:06] | YOU ARE NOT THE SMARTEST GUY,ARE YOU? | 你不是特聪明吧? |
[38:08] | I mean, you leave all of the names and numbers | 我是说 你把所有受害人的名字和号码 |
[38:11] | of the people you’ve hurt right up there on that wall | 都留在那堵墙上 |
[38:14] | for a cop like me to see. | 让我这样的警察看 |
[38:16] | 2640 Ambrose Lane. I did a little research. | Ambrose街 2640号 我稍微研究了一下 |
[38:19] | Leo Riccard’s hand smashed with a mallet. | Leo Riccard的手被锤子砸了 |
[38:22] | 610 East 25th, apartment 2A, | 西25大街650号 2楼A座 |
[38:24] | Darren O’Malley beaten beyond all recognition. | Darren O’Malley被揍得不成人形 |
[38:27] | I could go on and on. | 我可以一直说下去 |
[38:29] | When Ray Marzulla wants to send a message, you’re the guy who does it. | 当Ray Marzulla要给人颜色看的时候 你就出马了 |
[38:33] | I never heard of the guy. | 我从来没听过这人 |
[38:33] | No? Why’d you kill Francine Palmer, hmm? Was it ’cause she fought back? | 没有吗? 你为什么要杀了Francine Palmer? 是因为她反抗了么? |
[38:39] | Don’t know anything about that. | 我完全不知道 |
[38:41] | The glue from your little hobby, it was found in the water, in her lungs, | 你的小爱好沾上的胶水 进了她肺里的积水 |
[38:45] | it was found in the scratches on her neck. | 也留在了她脖子上的伤痕里 |
[38:48] | You understand? We got you. | 你懂吗? 我们吃定你了 |
[38:53] | Hands behind your back! Come on. Come on. | 把手放到背后! 快 快 |
[38:57] | You want to fight with a woman, you got to fight with a woman. | 你想打女人吗 那你就和女人打打看 |
[39:20] | Thanks you calling. Sorry, been a little busy. | 谢谢你打给我 对不起 最近有点忙 |
[39:23] | I walked past the restaurant a couple times. It was closed. | 我路过了餐厅好几次 都关门了 |
[39:26] | Yeah, we’re gonna have a wake for Tommy. Real old school. | 对 我们要为Tommy守七 有点老派 |
[39:31] | Listen, I’m sorry about Tommy. | 听着 Tommy的事我很抱歉 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry about all of it. I-I… Come on. | 所有的事我都很抱歉 我…我… – 不是吧 |
[39:36] | Just doing what you got to do. | 你只是尽你的职责 |
[39:37] | No. No, that-that wasn’t… me. | 不 不 那不是…我 |
[39:41] | They’ve been watching your family for months. | 他们监视你的家族已经好几个月了 |
[39:45] | I saw your guy there… Al Burns. | 我看见你的哥们在那… Al Burns |
[39:50] | He wasn’t there for you. He was there for me. | 他不是去找你的 他是去找我的 |
[39:54] | I guess I could see that. | 这个我可以想象 |
[39:59] | Listen, I want you to know Tommy was telling the truth. | 听着 我想告诉你Tommy说的是实话 |
[40:02] | He didn’t kill Francine, he didn’t kill Eddie. | 他没有杀Francine 也没有杀Eddie |
[40:06] | Marzulla? Yeah, one of his guys. | Marzulla? – 对 是他的一个手下 |
[40:08] | And we’re gonna get him. Thank you. | 我们会抓到他的 – 谢谢 |
[40:12] | Sure. Thanks for saving my life. | 好吧 – 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[40:15] | Yeah. Well, you know, it’s my specialty. | 好吧 你懂的 那是我的特长 |
[40:22] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[40:26] | It’s family. | 家事 |
[40:27] | Right, of course. | 当然是 |
[40:31] | “A divinity that shapes our ends.” | “成事在天” |
[40:33] | Romeo and Juliet. That’s, uh… | 罗密欧与朱丽叶 那个是… – 哥就爱引用 (事实上是哈姆雷特) |
[40:37] | Well, at least we rewrote the ending, right? | 不过至少我们改写了结局? 不是吗? |
[40:41] | They, uh, died, and we lived. | 他们死了 而我们活着 |
[40:50] | You won’t forget the good parts, will ya? | 你不会忘记我们开心的日子吧 对吗? |
[40:52] | Me? Forget? | 我? 忘记? |