时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | There, Salvador. | 你在这啊 Salvador |
[01:18] | Well,Wha-What’s going on? | 怎…怎么了? |
[01:20] | Nothing. Nothing. Wh-Wh-Why do you ask? | 没…没什么 你为什么这么问? |
[01:23] | Carrie? Carrie? | |
[01:25] | Just got an e-mail. | 我就收了个邮件 |
[01:26] | As did a number of other people on the floor. | 和这层楼的很多人一起收的 |
[01:29] | What e-mail? | 什么邮件? |
[01:31] | What are you looking at? | 你们在看什么? |
[01:31] | No. It’s just… | 没啥 就是… |
[01:36] | Very funny, Roe. | 噢 真好笑 Roe |
[01:37] | Yeah, very mature. Thank you. | 对 太成熟了 谢谢你哈 |
[01:39] | Could you describe your assailant, Detective? | 你能描述一下凶手的样子吗 警探? |
[01:41] | Greasy black hair, whiskers. Squeaky little voice. | 油油的黑毛 有胡须 说话声音很小 |
[01:44] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 |
[01:44] | I am not apologizing for yesterday. That rat came after me! | 我不会为昨天的事抱歉的 那只老鼠可是冲着我来的! |
[01:48] | It did! He looked me in the eye! That rat had an intelligence. | 它就是的! 它都盯着我的眼睛看 那只老鼠有灵性的! |
[01:54] | I got this box downstairs for Lieutenant Burns? | 我在楼下收到了这个给Burns副队的盒子 |
[01:56] | Yeah, here, here. Leave it there. I’ll give it to him. | 好的 这边这边 放那吧 我会交给他的 |
[02:02] | Queens Homicide. | 皇后区凶杀组 |
[02:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:04] | You know, just, the last time Spence got in trouble, he called you, | 上次Spence出了事就找的你 |
[02:06] | so I just thought I’d ask. | 所以我觉得我应该问一下 |
[02:08] | And you think, just ’cause he changed his Facebook password, | 而你因为他改了Facebook的密码 |
[02:10] | he’s in some kind of trouble? | 就觉得他出事了? |
[02:12] | Well, it’s just, I got a feeling, you know. He’s been acting really secretive lately. | 那个…我就是有种感觉 他最近老是神神秘秘的 |
[02:15] | Thought you guys just had a breakthrough. | 我以为你们已经有突破了 |
[02:17] | That was last week. | 那是上星期的事 |
[02:18] | Mike, I’m sure Spence is fine. | Mike 我敢肯定Spence没事 |
[02:21] | Maybe he just got sick of his password. | 也许他就是密码用烦了 |
[02:24] | Guys. | 同志们 |
[02:24] | We got a suspicious fire at a research lab in Woodside. | 在Woodside的一间实验室有可疑火灾 |
[02:28] | One victim. | 有一位受害者 |
[02:30] | Boss, hey, got a box here for you. | 老大 有你一个盒子 |
[02:33] | Some, uh, books and stuff. | 书啊之类的东西 |
[02:35] | It’s not my stuff. | 那不是我的东西 |
[02:57] | How you doing, Detectives? Jay Krause, Fire Marshal. | 警探们好 我是Jay Krause 火灾调查员 |
[03:01] | Fire was pretty much contained to this lab. | 基本上只有这间实验室有火 |
[03:04] | We think this is Audrey Cruz, Research Fellow. | 我们认为他是Audrey Cruz 研究员 |
[03:06] | Been at the lab about a year. There’s not much left to see. | 在实验室工作了差不多一年 没剩多少可以看的了 |
[03:13] | How did you ID her? | 那你们怎么确定是她? |
[03:14] | Right now, just key card entry, but we’re gonna use dental records. | 现在只有刷卡记录 之后我们会比对牙医记录的 |
[03:17] | Where’s your point of origin? | 起火点在哪? |
[03:18] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[03:20] | Labs had gas canisters, all kinds of flammable liquids. | 实验室有气罐 还有各种易燃液体 |
[03:23] | You thinking some sort of incendiary device? | 那你觉得是有什么引爆装置么? |
[03:25] | It’d be premature to reach that conclusion. | 现在下结论还有点早 |
[03:28] | Well, there’s a clear blast pattern, and there’s residue. | 呃 这里有明显的爆炸痕迹 还有残留物 |
[03:30] | We’re gonna have it tested. | 我们会去化验的 |
[03:31] | Are you considering PETN? | 你们考虑过是PETN么?(已知最强炸药之一) |
[03:33] | High brisance, burns hot, big shockwave, explains the windows. | 大威力 高发热 强冲击波 可以解释窗户的状况 |
[03:36] | Right, but at this point, that’s all speculation. | 对 不过现在这都只是推测 |
[03:38] | I’m sensing a reluctance on your part to use the “B” word. | 我有种你特别不情愿说那个带炸字的词的感觉 |
[03:41] | You’re sensing right, Lieutenant. If we even suggest | 你的感觉很正确 队副 |
[03:44] | there was a bomb involved… New York, | 哪怕我们只是暗示有炸弹 |
[03:46] | post 9/11… I’m gonna have 48 agencies, | 纽约911之后… |
[03:48] | federal and state, all over my butt. | 就会有几十个从联邦和州里派来的特工缠着我 |
[03:50] | 90% of the time, it’s just somebody | 而在九成的情况下 |
[03:51] | sneaking a smoke in the wrong place. | 都只是有人在不该抽烟的地方抽了烟 |
[03:52] | Audrey smoke? | Audrey抽烟吗? |
[03:54] | I’m telling you, absent some kind of positive proof of a bomb, | 你们听着 只要没有化学测试结果 或者雷管碎片啥的 |
[03:56] | like a chemical test, or a detonator fragment, it’s just a fire. | 这种炸弹硬证据 那这就只是普通火灾 |
[04:16] | So, if I told you where to find a circuit board | 那如果我告诉你在哪能找到 |
[04:19] | with a capacitor on it… | 一块带电容的电路板的话… |
[04:20] | Yeah, but that’s a pretty big if. | 这个可以 不过这个如果可有点悬 |
[04:23] | It’s out in the hallway, blew right through the windows. | 那玩意儿在走廊里 是从窗户炸飞出去的 |
[04:26] | This wasn’t an accidental fire. | 这不是场意外火灾 |
[04:30] | We’re dealing with a real-life bomber. | 我们面对的是如假包换的炸弹客 |
[04:50] | If it is not Al’s, then who does it belong to? | 如果这不是Al的东西的话 那是谁的呢? |
[04:56] | The Natural. | <天生棒球手>啊 (52年小说) |
[04:57] | Mike, it’s got your name on it. | Mike 这很有你的风范哦 |
[04:58] | No, my copy’s right by my bed, where I always keep it. | 不 我的那本一直在我床边放着呢 |
[05:01] | Yeah, right next to his Jose Reyes bobble head. | 对 就放在他的那个Jose Reyes摇头娃娃旁边呢 (著名棒球选手) |
[05:04] | That’s not funny. That guy walked, okay? | 嘿 这一点也不好笑 那哥们的保送球绝了 好吗? |
[05:07] | I don’t know. We could run some DNA on this razor. | 搞不好我们可以测测这个剃须刀上的DNA |
[05:09] | Roe, you want to save us some time? | Roe 你想坦白么? |
[05:10] | I’m sorry, Nina. I’m strictly an electric guy. | 不好意思 Nina 我是坚定的电动剃须刀用户 |
[05:12] | It’s how I get the smoothness I demand. | 这样才能达到我要求的顺滑效果 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:16] | Sinclair Labs. What do we know? | Sinclair实验室有什么背景? |
[05:18] | Been around since the mid-nineties. | 十九世纪中叶就建成了 |
[05:20] | They rent space to a dozen private and public clients. | 他们把地方租给了十几个私人和公共用户 |
[05:23] | Universities, perfume manufacturers, | 大学啦 香水厂啦 |
[05:25] | even some defense contractors. | 还有国防部的承包商 |
[05:27] | Anyone pop? | 有谁有嫌疑么? |
[05:28] | Nothing so far. | 目前还没有头绪 |
[05:29] | Anything yet on the bomb? | 炸弹那边有什么线索? |
[05:31] | Webster’s analyzing residue. | Webster正在化验残留物 |
[05:32] | How about our victim? | 那受害人呢? |
[05:33] | Audrey Cruz. She was a grad student at New York Institute of Technology. | Audrey Cruz 她是纽约理工学院的研究生 |
[05:36] | She had a grant to study the effects of water storage in plastics. | 她研究的课题是塑料中存储水的影响 |
[05:40] | Leeching? | 水蛭吸血法么? |
[05:41] | Yeah, it’s probably not about her work. | 对 可能和她的工作没什么关系 |
[05:43] | Anything on the personal side? | 那她的私生活方面呢? |
[05:44] | I can tell you that Audrey wasn’t supposed to be in the lab last night. | Audrey昨晚不应该在实验室的 |
[05:47] | How’s that? | 怎么会呢t? |
[05:48] | Well, after-hours access is only granted by special request. | 呃 下班后进实验室是需要特殊许可的 |
[05:51] | Security guard said she showed up, | 保安说她来的时候说是忘了点东西 |
[05:53] | wanted to get in for just a minute, saying she forgot something. | 进来一分钟就走 |
[05:55] | We know what that was? | 知道她忘的是什么吗? |
[05:56] | No, but check this. | 不知道 不过看这个 |
[05:58] | Pulled this from the security cams in the parking lot. | 这是从停车场监控头录像截出来的 |
[06:01] | It’s just after she got off work. | 这是她刚下班的时候 |
[06:03] | It was a wide angle. We blew it up a little. | 这是广角镜头 质量不太好 |
[06:06] | Okay. She gets this note, she leaves. | 好了 她拿了这张条 然后走了 |
[06:09] | Three hours later, she comes back. | 三个小时之后她回来了 |
[06:11] | Could be she suspected something was going down. | 可能是她觉得有什么事情不对劲 |
[06:13] | Or she’s involved with what’s going down. Well, I’m just saying, | 或者她本人就不对劲 |
[06:16] | she’s in the lab after hours, right? We got to consider the possibility. | 呃 她下了班还进实验室 对吧? 我们得考虑这种可能 |
[06:20] | Hang on. Someone must have it the note. | 等等 肯定是有人留的这张条 |
[06:22] | They’d show up on the tape. | 录像上应该会有吧 |
[06:23] | I checked it out. | 我已经查过了 |
[06:24] | A huge crowd went though around lunchtime. Lots of heads and bodies. | 午餐时间的时候路过了很多人 各种混乱 |
[06:27] | Suddenly, there’s the note. | 忽然之间那张条就出现了 |
[06:28] | I’ll dump her cell, see who she called after she got it. | 我去查她的手机 看看她拿到条子之后打给谁了 |
[06:31] | All right, until we learn more, no statements to the press. | 好的 在掌握更多线索之前不许跟媒体透风 |
[06:34] | It’s a homicide, that’s it. | 只能说是凶杀案 |
[06:39] | Audrey was my idol. | Audrey是我的偶像 |
[06:41] | When we came here from Cuba 30 years ago, we had dreams, | 我们30年前从古巴来的时候是揣着梦想的 |
[06:46] | and our daughter was living them. | 我们的女儿就生活在美国梦里 |
[06:49] | Can you think of anyone in her life who’d want to hurt her? | 你们能想到有什么人想伤害她的么? |
[06:52] | No, no one. | 不 没有 |
[06:54] | She was an excellent student, full scholarship. | 她是个好学生 拿的是全额奖学金 |
[06:57] | Very serious about her work and her life. | 对工作和生活都很认真 |
[07:00] | Right. What about friends? | 好吧 那朋友呢? |
[07:03] | A few close ones. I’ll get you their names and numbers. | 有几个亲近的 我去给你找名字和电话 |
[07:08] | Did Audrey have any problems at Sinclair? | Audrey在Sinclair实验室有问题吗? |
[07:11] | What do you mean? She loved her work. | 你什么意思? 她热爱她的工作 |
[07:13] | No. I just thought maybe she had a run-in | 不是的 我就是想她也许可能 |
[07:15] | with a supervisor, a colleague, something like that? | 和上级或者同事什么的有矛盾? |
[07:17] | You think she did this? | 你觉得这是她干的? |
[07:19] | No. | 不是 |
[07:20] | My daughter is dead, Detective! | 我女儿死了! 警探同志! |
[07:22] | I know, and I don’t think she did anything wrong. | 我知道 而且我觉得她没有做错任何事 |
[07:26] | I just need to get as much information | 我只是希望从你们这知道尽可能多的信息 |
[07:28] | as I can from you so I can find who did this, OK? | 这样我才能找到凶手 好吗? |
[07:31] | Her work was her life. | 她的工作就是她的生命 |
[07:35] | Mostly, she spent time here, home, reading, studying. | 她一般在家里都是看书学习 |
[07:41] | So much going on up here, she had a hard time connecting with people. | 脑子动得太多 她不是很擅长和人打交道 |
[07:45] | You know? | 你懂吧? |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:50] | Can either of you think of any reason why she went back to the lab that night? | 你们谁知道她为什么那天晚上会回实验室么? |
[07:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[08:00] | S.P.I. S.P.I. | |
[08:03] | We even suggest there’s a bomb involved… | 哪怕我们只是暗示有炸弹… |
[08:05] | New York, post-9/11… | 纽约911之后… |
[08:10] | May I? | 我能看看吗? |
[08:14] | This is a paycheck. | 这是工资支票 |
[08:15] | I thought Audrey was only doing her grant research at the lab. | 我以为Audrey在实验室只是做研究生工作 |
[08:18] | Audrey said she met someone from S.P.I. at the lab, and he offered her a job. | Audrey说她在实验室里认识了S.P.I.的人 给了她一份工作 |
[08:23] | S.P.I. Slater-Planck, Incorporated. | S.P.I. Slater- Planck公司 |
[08:28] | Do either of you know what kind of company this is? | 你们知道这个公司干什么的吗? |
[08:31] | She said it was easy money. Just a side project. | 她说这很简单 就是挣点外快 |
[08:36] | You don’t think that…? | 你不是说…? |
[08:37] | I’m-I’m sure it’s, uh… nothing. | 这肯定…嗯…没啥 |
[08:47] | We got to fix that microwave. | 哇 这个微波炉得修修了 |
[08:49] | CSU found Audrey’s purse in the lab. It was exposed to high heat, | 鉴证科在实验室里找到了Audrey的包包 |
[08:53] | but not flame, so the vinyl just melted around the contents. | 只是高温 但没有暴露在火焰中 所以只是熔化在了里面装的东西周围 |
[08:57] | The note! | 啊 那张条子! |
[09:00] | That’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[09:02] | And… iegible. | 而且很难认 |
[09:04] | But it’s only baked, not burned. | 但这只是烤过了 没有烧掉啊 |
[09:06] | Can you recover any of it? | 你能恢复上面的字么? |
[09:08] | Some would call this science, | 有些人管这个叫科学 |
[09:10] | but I prefer the term… | 但是我喜欢说… |
[09:13] | magic. | 魔力 |
[09:14] | Tanya, I have kind of a personal favor to ask you. | Tanya 我要请你帮我一个忙 |
[09:18] | I’m down with favors. What’s up? | 我受够帮忙了 什么事? |
[09:19] | You have that program, right, where you put in lots of someone’s information, | 你有个程序对吧 输入一个人的很多信息就能猜密码的那种? |
[09:25] | and it helps you figure out their passwords and stuff? It’s a random data algorithm. | 那叫随机资料算法 |
[09:27] | It’s not always perfect, but I can get close. | 不是每次都很完美 但是可以很接近 |
[09:29] | What’s the case? | 是什么事? |
[09:30] | Well, my son, Spencer, actually. | 呃 其实是我儿子 Spencer |
[09:33] | He and I have an agreement about his online accounts, | 他和我有一个网上账户的协议 |
[09:36] | and I happened to check this morning, and he had | 然后我今天早上查的时候 |
[09:38] | changed his Facebook password, and I can’t figure it out. | 发现他把Facebook的密码改了 我猜不出来是啥 |
[09:44] | You don’t think maybe it’s just, you know, boy stuff? | 你不觉得可能就是些…男生心事么? |
[09:48] | Right, of course, and that would… | 是的 当然…那就没事了 |
[09:50] | that would be fine. I mean, not fine, fine. | 我不是说真的没事 |
[09:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | But… | 但是… |
[09:55] | It’s just that… that, uh… | 只是…那个…呃… |
[09:57] | A bunch of kids got him into something a few months ago, and, | 几个月之前有几个孩子找他去干了点事 |
[10:01] | I’m just trying to be proactive is all. Does that make any sense? | 我只是想主动点 这你觉得靠谱吗? |
[10:04] | Totally. I’ll give it a shot. | 太靠谱了 我会试试的 |
[10:07] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:08] | I made a list of, you know, his personal stuff. | 我列了一张他私事的单子 |
[10:12] | You know, movies, music, friends, stuff like that. | 电影啦音乐啦朋友啦什么之类的 |
[10:15] | Okay. Raisinets? | 好的 Raisinets? (雀巢的一种巧克力葡萄干) |
[10:18] | Yeah, it’s pretty comprehensive. | 对 这个单子很全面 |
[10:19] | If we are lucky… | 如果我们走运的话… |
[10:23] | …the chloric gas will reveal the ink in Audrey’s note. | 氯气就能把Audrey的条子上的字熏出来 |
[10:29] | Voil. | 来了 |
[10:31] | “S.P.I.”? What’s, what’s that word? | “S.P.I.”? 这写的什么? |
[10:33] | “Insidious… Stay away!” | “有阴谋…离远点!” |
[10:36] | “We are all lab rats. “ | “我们都是小白鼠 “ |
[10:43] | You got something? | 你有什么发现么? |
[10:44] | I do. | 有 |
[10:46] | A shopping list. | 一张购物单 |
[10:47] | I’m scared to see it. | 看着就可怕啊 |
[10:49] | “Nitric acid, acetone, pentaerythritol, sodium carbonate. “ | “硝酸 丙酮 季戊四醇 碳酸钠” |
[10:53] | PETN. You were right. | PETN 你说得对 |
[10:55] | All those things you can get at your local hardware store. | 这些东西你都能从五金店买到 |
[10:57] | You know, this, a beaker, a stirring rod and a thermometer. | 这个东西你拿个烧杯搅拌棒温度计 |
[11:01] | You could make it behind a bar. | 自己拿张桌子就能做了啊 |
[11:03] | Not a very good use of bar space. | 这么用桌子可不太好 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave these pictures of your sister lying around. | 对不起 我不是故意要把你妹妹的照片到处放的 |
[11:09] | I was just trying to get up to speed. Just terrible. | 我只是想加快处理速度 太可怕了 |
[11:12] | Not like I haven’t seen them before. | 我以前也不是没见过 |
[11:15] | If I find anything, I’ll let you know. | 我要是找到线索的话会告诉你的 |
[11:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Depending on where this leads, | 根据这事的走向 |
[11:20] | I think we should loop Al in that little offer you got | 我觉得是时候通知Al |
[11:23] | from your new pal, Mr. Morgan. | 你那个新朋友Morgan先生的提议了 |
[11:25] | I will. I just, uh… | 我会说的 只是… |
[11:28] | I’d like to keep it quiet if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话我想先不说 |
[11:30] | Just see how it plays out for a little bit longer. | 等等看会怎么样 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | S.P.I. is a defense contractor, | S.P.I.是国防部承包商 |
[11:43] | which means that pretty much all their work is classified. | 就是说基本上他们所有的工作都是秘密 |
[11:45] | So, we don’t know what Audrey was doing for them. | 所以我们不知道Audrey在为他们做什么 |
[11:47] | No, but I’ve been calling their projects manager, a guy named Thom Musso. | 对 不过我联系了他们的项目经理 Thom Musso |
[11:51] | Hard man to reach. | 这男的特难找 |
[11:53] | I’ve gone through all of Audrey’s phone records. | 我查了Audrey所有的电话记录 |
[11:55] | She didn’t call anybody after getting that note. | 她收到条子之后谁的电话也没打 |
[11:57] | Not the police, not S.P.I. | 没打给警察 也没打给S.P.I. |
[12:00] | And she went back to the lab – despite the warning. | 而且她无视警告回了实验室 |
[12:01] | Yeah. Feels like there’s a missing piece to this puzzle. | 就是 总觉得我们漏了什么关键的东西 |
[12:04] | I think I know who can fill us in. | 我想我知道谁能提供线索 |
[12:06] | Our friends at S.P.I. | 我们在S.P.I.的朋友 |
[12:08] | S.P.I. Can I help you? | S.P.I. 有什么事吗? |
[12:10] | Excuse me. | 对不起 对不起 |
[12:10] | Don’t worry about it. We’re good. | 别担心 我们没事 |
[12:13] | Thom. I’m Lieutenant Burns. | Thom 我是Burns队副 |
[12:15] | I’m running a murder investigation, and you’re not cooperating. | 我在调查一起谋杀案 而你很不配合 |
[12:20] | What can I do for you? | 要我做什么? |
[12:21] | My victim, Audrey Cruz, got a threat the day she was killed. | 受害人Audrey Cruz 在被害当天收到了威胁 |
[12:25] | A threat related to S.P.I. | 是有关于S.P.I.的威胁 |
[12:27] | First I’m hearing of it. | 我第一次听说 |
[12:28] | We need to know what she was working on. | 我们要知道她工作的内容 |
[12:30] | Look, our work, all of it, falls under national security guidelines. | 听着 我们所有的工作 都受到国家安全条例的管制 |
[12:34] | And until we complete a full… | 除非你们能申请全… |
[12:36] | Spare me the “cover your ass” speech. | 别跟我来这套 |
[12:37] | I want to help, I really do. | 我也想帮你们 真的 |
[12:38] | If she was in danger, she deserved to know about it. | 如果她有危险的话 她应该知道的 |
[12:41] | Her family deserves to know what happened to her. | 她的家人应该知道她到底发生了什么事 |
[12:44] | Audrey was testing a new military water purification tablet on mice | Audrey正在用老鼠测试一种 |
[12:47] | for side effects. | 新型军用净水片的副作用 |
[12:50] | Sounds benign. | 听起来没危险 |
[12:51] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[12:52] | But we’d recently received threats from an activist group | 不过我们最近受到了一些 |
[12:54] | related to some of our other projects. | 其他项目组的威胁 |
[12:56] | Which are? | 什么项目组? |
[12:58] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不能说 |
[13:01] | You know, it’s got to be tough getting defense contracts these days. | 这年头能拿到国防部的合同可不容易 |
[13:05] | The press hasn’t linked S.P.I. to the fire. | 媒体还没有把S.P.I.和火灾联系起来 |
[13:08] | If they find out Audrey was collateral damage, | 如果他们发现Audrey只是连带损失 |
[13:11] | and you guys couldn’t be bothered to help bring | 而你们嫌麻烦不帮助寻找凶手的话 |
[13:13] | her killers to justice, that wouldn’t be a good thing, Thom. | 这可不好看啊 Thom |
[13:19] | Here’s what I can do. | 这样吧 |
[13:21] | I’ll forward you the information we have on the group that’s sending threats. | 我会把威胁我们的项目组的信息转发给你 |
[13:30] | Mike. | 嘿 Mike |
[13:32] | I got that list of possible passwords for your son’s account. | 我拿到了你儿子账户的可能密码清单 |
[13:34] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | I feel a little weird about this. | 我感觉有点怪怪的 |
[13:38] | I mean, what do I know about parenting? | 我是说我也不知道怎么做父母 |
[13:40] | Right? But.. | 对吧? 但是吧.. |
[13:42] | When I was a kid, sometimes the point of keeping secrets was just keeping secrets. | 我小的时候 有时候保守秘密只是为了保守秘密 |
[13:46] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[13:49] | I hope you’re right. Thanks, Tanya. | 希望你是对的 谢谢你 Tanya |
[13:51] | This is a local cell of the group, S.P.I., | 这是一个SPI最近收到威胁的本地手机号码 |
[13:54] | attributed the recent threats to. Earth First Crusade. | 属于一个叫”地球第一圣战”的组织 |
[13:58] | They do more than talk? | 他们有实质行动吗? |
[14:00] | Their leader, Adam Frist, is believed responsible for inciting riots | 他们的头子 Adam Frist |
[14:04] | and attacks on the police at G8 summits. | 据信挑起了G8峰会上的抗议活动 以及对警察的袭击 |
[14:06] | He was also arrested for firebombing a Humvee dealership in Fort Lee. | 他也曾经因为炸弹袭击Fort Lee的悍马代理商 而被捕(新泽西州军事基地) |
[14:10] | So they might be packing more than just granola bars? | 那他们是有可能动真格的咯? |
[14:13] | ESU is geared up and ready to go at first light. | 紧急行动小组已经准备好出发了 |
[14:33] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[14:34] | Get on the ground! | 趴到地上! |
[14:41] | Get down on the ground! | 趴到地上! |
[14:59] | When the Feds get a look at all this, | 等联邦调查局的人来看见这个的时候 |
[15:01] | you’re gonna wish you never heard of S.P.I. | 你就会希望你从来没听过S.P.I.了 |
[15:03] | This is their game. | 别上他们的当 |
[15:04] | They threaten big, and then they offer a deal. | 他们先吓唬你们 然后就提出交易 |
[15:07] | Just stand strong and stay silent. | 你们一定要保持镇定和沉默 |
[15:10] | You guys can make your signs, pitch a tent in a park, | 你们做标语也好 去公园支帐篷也好 |
[15:13] | knock yourselves out… I don’t care. | 吸毒吸死也好 我都不管 |
[15:15] | We have a homicide and an arson. | 我们现在的问题是谋杀和纵火 |
[15:17] | A young woman not unlike yourselves has been murdered. | 一个淳朴的正经姑娘被谋杀了 |
[15:20] | Now you’re looking at 25 to life for murder. | 你们现在面临的是判25年甚至终身监禁 |
[15:23] | Unless someone maybe wants to help me out. Adam? | 除非你们愿意合作 Adam你觉得呢 |
[15:30] | Okay, so I threatened S.P.I. | 好吧 是我恐吓SPI的 |
[15:32] | I told them they’d get what’s coming. | 我说会有事发生 |
[15:34] | I was thinking along the lines of, of, covering their cars | 是指用马粪埋掉他们的车这样的事 |
[15:37] | in horse manure, not killing anybody. | 而不是杀人啊 |
[15:40] | Not murder. | 绝非谋杀 |
[15:41] | Make me a believer, Adam. | 继续说 Adam |
[15:44] | I know who you want. | 我知道你们该找谁 |
[15:46] | Here, open my e-mail. | 打开我的邮箱 |
[15:49] | What’s the password? | 密码多少 |
[15:50] | FreeGaia FreeGaia. | |
[15:52] | G- A- I… G-A-I… | |
[15:53] | I can spell. | 我会拼 |
[15:54] | A guy who called himself Faraday, | 一个自称Faraday的人 |
[15:57] | contacted us a couple weeks back. | 几周前联系过我们 |
[15:59] | Said that he had a beef with S.P.I. | 说他跟SPI有过节 |
[16:02] | Said he had a mission, | 他有个计划 |
[16:03] | and going after S.P.I. was just the first step. | 而SPI只是整个计划的第一步 |
[16:06] | First step in what? | 什么计划 |
[16:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:09] | This guy’s crazy with a capital “K.” | 这个疯子的邮箱是K打头的 |
[16:11] | Which one is it? That one? | 哪个 这个吗 |
[16:13] | That one. | 对 |
[16:15] | Open the attachment. | 打开附件 |
[16:17] | THEY AH MUST BURN | 它们必须被烧掉 |
[16:23] | There are four more targets there. | 还有四个目标 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:37] | Faraday’s targets. See, we got: Sinclair’s Research, we know about; | Fraday的目标有 Sinclair研究中心 这个我们已知 |
[16:42] | a place called MegaTek, it’s a computer repair shop; | 一个叫MegaTek的地方 是个电脑维修点 |
[16:45] | Mt. Hebron Medical Clinic, kind of a walk-in joint. | Mt.Hebron诊所 提供常规门诊服务 |
[16:48] | We got Academy Books… it’s a textbook warehouse | 还有学院书库… 是Queens大学附近的教科书店 |
[16:52] | out near Queens College… and a branch of the U.S. Postal Service | 以及一家邮局 |
[16:55] | located right there on Metropolitan. | 就在Metropolitan那儿 |
[16:57] | We got the bomb squad sweeping them all as we speak. | 现在拆弹小组正在排查 |
[17:00] | All right, so what’s the common denominator here? | 好 那这些地方有什么共同点吗 |
[17:02] | We got science, medicine… the government. | 科学 医药…以及政府 |
[17:06] | I’m thinking typical targets for a guy with grievances. | 我觉得凶手是个典型的愤世者 |
[17:08] | What kind of guy? | 怎么个典型法 |
[17:09] | Well, according to the standard profile, | 根据标准侧写 |
[17:11] | our bomber’s a white male, 40s, 50s. | 我们的投弹者是40- 50岁的男性白人 |
[17:14] | He’s been storing up resentment about the system for years, | 他对社会的不满经过长年的累积已经到达了顶点 |
[17:17] | decides it’s time to strike back. | 于是他选择出击 |
[17:18] | Why now? | 为什么选择现在呢 |
[17:19] | He feels his voice is unheard. | 因为他觉得没人在乎他 |
[17:21] | He wants people to hear him. I don’t know. | 他需要被关注被聆听吧 |
[17:23] | What do we have on this Faraday? | 这个Faraday有什么线索了吗 |
[17:25] | Profile created with that name from the E.F.C. | 档案是根据EFC里的名字建立的 |
[17:27] | message board had that thumbnail picture. | 留言板里只有这张照片缩略图 |
[17:30] | Quality’s too poor for facial recognition software to work. | 像素太低所以无法使用面部识别软件 |
[17:33] | Guys like this are looking for an audience. | 这样的人都在寻找听众 |
[17:35] | Often they tip off what they’re gonna do before they do it. | 他们通常会在行动之前先把消息放出来 |
[17:37] | Let’s hope Faraday holds true to that. Make our lives easier. | 希望Faraday真是这样的 那事情就好办多了 |
[17:40] | What about tracing an IP address? | IP地址跟踪得怎么样了 |
[17:42] | Well, Tanya’s trying, but he’s good; he treads lightly, | Tanya在试呢 但是他很厉害 非常谨慎 |
[17:45] | leaves few digital footprints. | 留下的痕迹很少 |
[17:47] | Okay. Guys, it’s Krause. | Krause来消息了 |
[17:49] | Bomb squad just found something at another one of his targets. | 拆弹小组又有发现了 |
[17:59] | Normally we would just seal, remove and detonate it, | 通常我们只会封上 移除然后引爆 |
[18:00] | but seeing this guy’s still out there, | 但是考虑到凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[18:02] | I figure it makes more sense to leave the detonation device intact. | 我觉得还是把引爆装置保留下来的好 |
[18:06] | What’s with the blinking red light? | 那个闪烁的红灯是什么意思 |
[18:09] | That probably means that the bomb is about to blow. | 这可能意味着炸弹要爆炸了 |
[18:13] | That’s why they use the robots. | 所以我们用机器人 |
[18:15] | Disarmed. All clear. | 危险解除 |
[18:17] | And ’cause they’re good. | 真厉害 |
[18:22] | How we doing for prints? | 指纹有发现吗 |
[18:23] | Not hopeful. These guys say it looks pretty clean. | 没有 指纹被擦得非常干净 |
[18:26] | Was it linked to a radio or a cell phone? | 炸弹有连接收音机或手机吗 |
[18:28] | No, it had a timer. | 没有 它只有个定时器 |
[18:29] | A good bomber’s part chemist, part electrician and part toy maker. | 一个好的投弹者既懂化学和电器 同时也是个玩具制造者 |
[18:33] | This guy Faraday, he’s a triple threat. | 这个Faraday是个三面手 |
[18:35] | Definitely deadly. | 太厉害了 |
[18:40] | What’s… | 这是… |
[18:42] | You having fun with that? | 你在研究这个啊 |
[18:44] | Yeah. I asked Krause to send it over. | 嗯 我让Krause把它寄了过来 |
[18:46] | Told him I try to isolate the components | 我说我想拆分一下部件 |
[18:48] | and see if we can track one of them to a buyer. | 看看我们能否因此查到买家 |
[18:51] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[18:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | So what’s your take on this person? | 那你怎么看这个人 |
[18:54] | I’d say somewhere between Ted Kaczyinski | 我觉得他是Ted Kaczyinski |
[18:57] | and my weird Uncle Ralph who makes his own Roman candles every Fourth. | 和我那个在每个月四号制造罗马焰火筒的 怪叔叔Ralph的综合体 |
[19:01] | He’s currently in the Catskills building himself an igloo out of Gatorade bottles. | 他最近正在Catskills用佳得乐瓶子造爱斯基摩冰屋 |
[19:04] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing with this? | 你知道怎么拆这玩意儿吗 |
[19:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | See, if I just clip the ground wire… | 看 如果我剪掉地线… |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:17] | Looks like Faraday switched the ground wire and the trigger wire. | 看来Faraday把地线和触发线的位置换了 |
[19:21] | Cheeky little monkey. | 真调皮啊 |
[19:23] | At least you can’t do it twice. Yeah? | 至少不会爆炸两次 对吧 |
[19:25] | So you said you had something to tell me, what’s up? | 你说有话要跟我说 什么事 |
[19:27] | Right. Right. | 哦对 |
[19:28] | I traced an IP address linked to our man Faraday. | 我跟踪到了Faraday的IP地址 |
[19:31] | It’s a shared hotspot in an artists’ complex near Gowanus. | 是在Gowanus附近一个艺术村的共享网络 |
[19:35] | Manager’s name is Max Irvington. Want me to send this to you? | 那里经理的名字叫Max Irvington 要我发给你吗 |
[19:37] | No, I… | 不用… |
[19:38] | ‘Cause you… remember everything. Yep. | 懂了… 你记性好 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 嘿嘿 |
[19:41] | Have fun with that. | 玩得开心啊 |
[19:42] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[19:43] | I wonder if I could… do it twice? | 我真的不能试第二次么… |
[19:52] | I can’t say if that’s him. | 我不知道是不是他 |
[19:53] | The Faraday I know is maybe six-two, | 我认识的Faraday可能6尺2 |
[19:56] | has blondish hair, medium-build. | 金发 中等身材 |
[19:59] | How old? | 多大年纪 |
[20:01] | I don’t know, like, 40 or something. He’s a cool old dude. | 我不知道 大概40左右吧 是个和善的中年人 |
[20:05] | He creates sculptures using mixed media, found objects, | 他主要用混合材料 现成的东西和家具什么的 |
[20:09] | household stuff. | 做雕塑 |
[20:11] | Yeah? When did you last see him? | 是吗 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[20:14] | Not sure. I lease out over a dozen of these studios. | 记不清了 我租出去的工作室太多了 |
[20:18] | Pretty tough to keep track of everyone. | 不可能什么人都记得 |
[20:21] | What’s this, what’s this about? | 什么事啊 |
[20:23] | We just want to ask him a few questions. | 我们想问他几个问题 |
[20:25] | Well, that’s his studio. | 这就是他的工作室 |
[20:30] | You got a key? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[20:35] | That’s a real warrant. And… | 这是真搜查令吧… |
[20:38] | you guys are real cops? | 你们是真警察吧 |
[20:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:41] | And yes. Key? | 这位也是 钥匙呢 |
[20:46] | My. Faraday? | Faraday先生 |
[20:53] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[21:00] | You got something? | 你有发现吗 |
[21:01] | A shopping list. | 一张购物清单 |
[21:02] | “Nitric acid, acetone, pentaerythritol… “ | 硝酸 丙酮 季戊四醇… |
[21:05] | This is where he makes the bombs. | 这是他做炸弹的原料 |
[21:06] | We should call Krause. | 我们该打给Krause |
[21:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:09] | Who do we call about this, Sigmund Freud? | 我们该打给谁呢 佛洛伊德吗? |
[21:33] | All right. Look for Audrey. | 找Audrey好了 |
[21:35] | Look for Sinclair, look for the Mt. Hebron Clinic. | 找找看Sinclair的Mt.Hebron诊所 |
[21:37] | We find a starting point, we can make sense of this. | 找到起点了 应该有眉目了 |
[21:41] | Yeah. I’m gonna say that’s a little ambitious. | 这还挺有野心的 |
[21:44] | I’m gonna say I can make sense of this. | 我快明白了 |
[21:47] | Do you guys want some light? | 你们要开灯吗 |
[21:51] | What’s with the blinking red light? | 这个闪烁的红灯是什么意思 |
[21:53] | That probably means that the bomb is about to blow. | 意味着炸弹可能就要爆炸了 |
[22:29] | You see this? Look at that. | 看到了吗 这里 |
[22:31] | Yeah, your eyebrows got singed. | 你的眉毛烧焦了 |
[22:33] | They did? | 是吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah, makes you look a little bent, | 让你看起来有点古怪 |
[22:36] | but, you know, what else is new? | 但这又不是啥新鲜事儿 |
[22:37] | So, I found ten out of 12 of the artistes from the warehouse. | 楼里的12个艺术家我找到了10个 |
[22:41] | They heard Faraday in the studio, but nobody knows the guy. | 他们都听到过Faraday的工作室有动静 但没人认识他 |
[22:44] | Yeah, well, the manager, Max was no help. | 那个经理Max也没帮上忙 |
[22:46] | Apparently, Faraday paid cash every month. | 很显然Faraday每个月的租金都是付现金的 |
[22:49] | No finances to trace, and being artist-friendly, | 财务上无法追踪 而且为了照顾艺术家 |
[22:52] | no lease, no copy of the ID. | 没有租约 也没有身份证复印件 |
[22:54] | Well, at least we got a bucketful of prints. | 至少我们找到了很多指纹 |
[22:55] | Maybe we can match some DNA off that sleeping bag. | 也许可以比对一下睡袋上的DNA |
[22:58] | Any luck with those passwords? | 找到密码了吗 |
[23:01] | That’s okay, go ahead. | 没事啦 你继续 |
[23:02] | that T already told me how she’s helping you violate your son’s privacy. | T已经告诉我她在帮你挖你儿子隐私了 |
[23:06] | I’m kidding, geez. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[23:09] | No luck, Tanya, but thanks for trying. | 密码不对 Tanya 但还是谢谢你 |
[23:11] | It’ll all work out. | 没事的 |
[23:12] | I’m sure Spence isn’t, you know, building a bomb | 我肯定Spence不在造炸弹啦 |
[23:15] | or anything. | 或别的什么… |
[23:18] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:20] | You guys got anything special planned for tonight? | 你们今晚有什么活动吗 |
[23:22] | Your anniversary. | 你的纪念日 |
[23:23] | When I was entering all your information, | 我输你的信息的时候 |
[23:25] | I noticed that today is the big day, right? | 发现今天是个大日子 对吧 |
[23:28] | No, no, the way it works at my house is Ginny and I generally celebrate | 不 在我们家就是我和Ginny |
[23:32] | with a couple of Carvel cones and call it a night. | 一起吃点冰激凌意思一下 |
[23:38] | Wait, do you mind if I… | 等等 我可不可以再试试… |
[23:40] | Just… | 就试试看 |
[23:41] | No, no, go ahead. | 请便 |
[23:43] | Just a thought. | 突然灵光一现 |
[23:49] | And you’re in. | 成功了 |
[23:50] | Wait, florist, restaurant, violin… | 鲜花 饭店 小提琴… |
[23:55] | Confirming plans for surprise anniversary… | 确认纪念日惊喜计划 |
[23:59] | What do you know? | 你看 |
[24:00] | He was up to something. | 他确实有事瞒着你 |
[24:02] | Mike, you got to check this out. | Mike 来看看这个 |
[24:06] | Thanks, Tanya. | 多谢了 Tanya |
[24:08] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[24:14] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[24:16] | What the… | 这… |
[24:16] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[24:17] | She’s got you in on this? | 她把你也拖进来啦 |
[24:20] | She is a willing co-conspirator. | 她自愿的 |
[24:23] | Semi-willing. | 半自愿好吧 |
[24:24] | What are we looking at here? | 这是在干什么 |
[24:25] | M-More targets? | 还有更多目标吗 |
[24:26] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[24:27] | It’s another map. | 是另一张地图 |
[24:28] | Yeah, but a different kind. | 对 但是是另一种类型的 |
[24:29] | It’s connections, thoughts, | 关联 想法 |
[24:31] | what Faraday loves, what he fears, | Faraday的偏好 他害怕什么 |
[24:33] | what he can’t let go of. It’s a map of his mind. | 他不能放过什么 这是他的思想地图 |
[24:35] | I’m warning you, Wells, it’s a tough neighborhood to be fooling around in. | 我提醒你 Wells 这里很危险 |
[24:39] | Stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss stares back. | 盯着深渊太久 深渊会把你吸走 |
[24:43] | It’s Friedrich Nietzsche. Polish cousin of mine. | 是Friedrich Neitzsche说的 我的波兰表哥 |
[24:47] | Another nut job. | 又一个二货 |
[25:26] | Nina, can you find me a picture of a food wholesaler | Nina 你能不能帮我找一张食品批发商的照片 |
[25:28] | on Orange Street, a newspaper clipping, Daily News, | 在Orange街上 有份日报提过 |
[25:30] | the FDA ruling on some kind of a sugar substitute. | FDA在裁决一种代糖 |
[25:33] | If only I could just plug this into your head and scan it. | 我真想把扫描仪接到你脑子里去 |
[25:37] | Wait, Tanya just got a hit | 等等 Tanya刚有了发现 |
[25:39] | on a part from the ignition device. | 那个点火装置 |
[25:41] | Comes back to a hardware store in Pelham. | 是从Pelham的一个五金店买的 |
[25:45] | Got surveillance video. | 有监控录像 |
[25:46] | Finally. | 太好了 |
[25:55] | Is that a real warrant? | 这是真的搜查令么 |
[25:57] | Are you guys really the cops? | 你们是真警察么 |
[25:59] | You guys, uh, want some light? | 你们要开灯么 |
[26:05] | Smart move, Max. | 很不错嘛 Max |
[26:07] | The building manager; you’ve got to be kidding me. | 大楼管理员 这太扯了 |
[26:12] | That’s why Max didn’t have any info on Faraday. They’re working together. | 这就是Max没提供Faraday信息的原因 因为他们是同伙 |
[26:15] | What’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[26:16] | Check this. | 看这个 |
[26:17] | Max Irvington was a former lab assistant | Max Irvington之前在实验室当助理 |
[26:19] | at a perfume company that’s a former client of Sinclair’s. | 是个香水公司的实验室 他们是Sinclair以前的客户 |
[26:23] | He worked in the very same lab as Audrey. We should’ve tripped to him sooner. | 那个实验室以前Audrey也待过 我们不该太快找他 |
[26:26] | The company went belly up last year. The records weren’t available. | 那家公司去年倒闭了 记录也丢了 |
[26:30] | Did Max have any connection to S.P.I? | Max和SPI有关系吗 |
[26:32] | Only thing I’m finding is he was in the lab when the S.P.I. guys | 我唯一找到的就是他在那家实验室工作时 |
[26:35] | had a minor chemical spill. | SPI有过一次小的化学品泄漏事故 |
[26:37] | A, uh, drum of calcium carbonate, like a floor cleaner, leaked a little. | 碳酸钙的桶漏了一点 地板清洁剂那种的 |
[26:41] | How bad was it? | 有多严重 |
[26:42] | It wasn’t bad at all. | 一点也不严重 |
[26:44] | They took the usual precautions, checked everybody out. | 他们做了常规防范措施 每个人都检查了一遍 |
[26:46] | No reason to set a bomb off. | 没有理由因为这个去投炸弹 |
[26:47] | So these earth activists turned Faraday down, | 所以这些地球活动家拒绝了Faraday |
[26:50] | but now he figures Max can be his inside man. Did Max know Audrey? | 然后他发现Max可以做他的内应 Max认识Audrey吗 |
[26:54] | They had a time overlap, but that’s the only connection I’m finding. | 他们上班时间是一样的 但这是我能找到的唯一关联 |
[26:57] | Ask her parents; keep digging. And send out a BOLO, bridges, tunnels. | 问问她父母 继续查 然后发通缉令 桥啊 隧道啊 都贴上 |
[27:01] | This guy has a plan; that means he’s visible. | 这个人有计划 这意味着他会再出现 |
[27:03] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:12] | Got a second? | 你有空吗 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:16] | So, this box. | 这个盒子 |
[27:17] | Some kind of mistake. | 送错了 |
[27:18] | I don’t know who that’s for. | 我不知道是谁的 |
[27:19] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:20] | I do. | 我知道 |
[27:22] | Sunday, March 10, 2002, | 2002年3月10日星期天 |
[27:24] | we went to that little flea market up on Midler Avenue. | 我们去了Midler Avenue的一个小跳蚤市场 |
[27:28] | There was an old coffee grinder. | 你看上了一个老式咖啡研磨机 |
[27:29] | You liked it, but the guy, he wanted 60 bucks for it. | 但是那个人想要60块 |
[27:33] | We were about to walk away when I saw this. | 我们都要走了 直到我看到这个 |
[27:37] | Merkur stainless, 1948. | 水星牌不锈钢 1948年制 |
[27:41] | Got this and the coffee grinder for 55 bucks. | 这个和咖啡机加在一起55块 |
[27:43] | What ever happened to that grinder? | 咖啡机哪儿去了 |
[27:45] | Don’t answer, please. | 别回答 |
[27:50] | You and Elaine? | 你和Elaine… |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:54] | We decided to call it quits. | 我们决定分开 |
[27:57] | Been heading that way for a while. | 已经有一段时间了 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:01] | Something happen? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:02] | No, not at all. It’s pretty mutual. | 没什么事 我们共同的决定 |
[28:05] | We decided a couple weeks ago. | 我们几周前共同决定的 |
[28:08] | I just didn’t want to have to answer a bunch of questions. | 我只是想逃避 |
[28:11] | Yeah, no, I… I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:13] | You know, I’m… here, | 你知道的 我一直在这儿 |
[28:16] | if you want to talk, okay? | 如果你想谈谈就找我 好吗 |
[28:19] | Thanks. Wasn’t a big deal. | 谢谢 其实没事 |
[28:21] | Just time to move on. | 只是是时候向前看了 |
[28:26] | Sir, we found Max’s sister. He’s been staying with her. | 我们找到Max的姐姐了 他一直跟她住在一起 |
[28:32] | Back to work. | 工作啦 |
[28:33] | Yep. | 好 |
[28:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:49] | I am speechless. My brother is a very gentle person. | 我都无语了 我弟弟是一个很温和的人 |
[28:53] | He ever bring any friends around? | 他带过什么朋友来吗 |
[28:54] | Look, I gave Max the basement three years ago. | 看 我三年前把地下室给了Max |
[28:56] | It’s got his own door; he comes and goes as he pleases. | 他自己有道门 他可以来去自如 |
[28:59] | That’s not really an answer. | 这是答非所问 |
[29:00] | I work full-time. | 我做全职工作 |
[29:01] | I got two kids. | 还有两个孩子 |
[29:02] | I have a mother in a home. | 家里还有个母亲 |
[29:04] | Listen. | 听着 |
[29:04] | We understand, and we’re not trying to say you did anything wrong; | 我们明白 也没有说你做错了什么 |
[29:07] | we just want you to help us the best you can. | 我们只想要你尽可能地帮我们 |
[29:09] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[29:10] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[29:13] | It’s really hard to believe what you’re saying about Max. | 很难相信你所说的有关Max的事 |
[29:16] | Listen, did he ever mention a guy named Faraday? | 听着 他曾提到过一个叫Faraday的人吗 |
[29:19] | Yeah, he did. | 有的 |
[29:21] | After Max quit work at the lab, he talked about him. | Max从实验室辞职以后 曾经提到过他 |
[29:24] | A lot. I guess they met at the clinic | 提到了很多 我猜是在实验室泄露事件以后 |
[29:26] | where Max was treated after some lab spill. | 他们在Max接受治疗的诊所认识的 |
[29:29] | Which clinic was that? | 哪家诊所? |
[29:30] | It’s up on 174th, Mount something. | 在174号 Mount什么的 |
[29:33] | Mt.Hebron Mt. Hebron. | |
[29:34] | Where we found the bomb. | 我们发现炸弹的地方 |
[29:36] | I should have known something was wrong. | 我早该发现不对劲了 |
[29:37] | That guy Faraday put a lot of junk into Max’s head at a time | 每当Max撑不住的时候 |
[29:39] | when he couldn’t handle it. | 那个叫Faraday的家伙就灌输些乱七八糟的给他 |
[29:41] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[29:42] | After the accident, Max’s behavior went from… | 那场意外之后 Max的行为变得… |
[29:45] | let’s say odd to really strange. | 与其说奇怪 不如说是非常古怪 |
[29:47] | He became obsessive. | 他变得有点偏执了 |
[29:49] | In what way? | 怎么个偏执法? |
[29:51] | It was weird; he talked about making files, | 很奇怪 他提到过制造文件 |
[29:54] | said he was gonna make his case. | 说要扬名立万 |
[29:57] | Files? Do you know where they are? | 文件? 你知道它们在哪儿吗? |
[30:00] | Yes. | 知道 |
[30:00] | Can I see them? | 我可以看看吗? |
[30:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:04] | In the basement. | 在地下室 |
[30:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:11] | It feels weird coming in here. | 走进这里就感觉很怪异 |
[30:16] | Sarah, was Max ever diagnosed with mental illness? | Sarah Max有诊断出精神病吗? |
[30:19] | No, but I was getting worried, | 没有 但我曾因为担心 |
[30:22] | so I got him to see a shrink once. | 而带他看过一次心理医生 |
[30:24] | He didn’t have a very good experience. | 他那次的经历并不太好 |
[30:26] | Why? What happened? | 为什么?发生了什么? |
[30:28] | He said she tried to control his mind. He never went back. | 他说她想要控制他的思想 以后再也没有去过了 |
[30:33] | Do you remember her name? | 你记得她的名字吗 |
[30:34] | I wrote it down somewhere. | 我记在哪里了 |
[30:35] | I can get it for you. | 我可以帮你找到 |
[30:38] | It’s like he’s still in high school. | 他好像还在高中一样 |
[30:42] | The only Faraday I know | 我唯一认识的那个Faraday |
[30:43] | is maybe six-two, | 大概6尺2 |
[30:45] | has blondish hair. | 金发 |
[30:48] | Medium-build. | 中等身材 |
[31:02] | What? | 什么? |
[31:09] | “Nicholas Faraday “Nicholas Faraday, | |
[31:10] | “beloved chemistry teacher at Union High School | “联合高中受人喜爱的化学老师 |
[31:13] | passed away Tuesday, March 13th. “ | “于周二 3月13日逝世” |
[31:18] | Talked to their project manager… | 和他们的项目经理谈过了 |
[31:19] | uh, so Faraday definitely never worked at Sinclair. | 呃 所以Faraday肯定从没在Sinclair工作过 |
[31:24] | Faraday isn’t working anywhere any more. | Faraday再没有在任何地方工作了 |
[31:28] | He’s been dead for five years. | 他五年前就死了 |
[31:43] | Persecution, retribution, delusions, | 迫害 报应 妄想 |
[31:45] | all classic paranoid schizophrenia. | 所有典型的偏执型分裂症症状 |
[31:48] | Onset usually begins late teens, early 20s, | 通常在青少年晚期 20岁前期开始发作 |
[31:51] | when reality and fantasy become interchangeable, | 现实与幻想交替出现 |
[31:54] | almost indistinguishable. | 几乎不能分辨 |
[31:55] | So, what’s his goal? | 那他的目标是什么? |
[31:56] | I think the narrative he’s constructing | 我认为他构建的故事是 |
[31:58] | is that little chemical spill at Sinclair was targeted against him. | Sinclair的那次小化学泄露事件 就是在针对他的 |
[32:03] | And the routine medical treatment he received at the clinic was a cover-up. | 而他在诊所接受的常规治疗是一种掩饰 |
[32:07] | And Audrey Cruz just got caught in the middle. | 而Audrey Cruz被困其中 |
[32:09] | Well, I think that part of him that’s still connected | 我觉得他仍然与现实联系在一起的那部分 |
[32:11] | to reality was actually trying to save her. | 其实是想去救她 |
[32:13] | So, the bombings are his way of fighting back against imagined enemies, | 所以投弹是他反击假想敌的方式 |
[32:16] | and Faraday is what, projection, alter ego gone wild? | 那Faraday是什么? 一种投射? 发了狂的密友? |
[32:20] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[32:22] | Date a shrink for a year; something rubs off. | 和心理医生约会了一年 有些东西就潜移默化了 |
[32:24] | Well, I think most importantly, the actual Faraday was somebody he trusted. | 好吧 我认为最重要的是 现实中的Faraday是某个他信任的人 |
[32:28] | A teacher, a mentor, a guide who’s guiding him now. | 一位老师 指导者 一个正在指引他的导师 |
[32:33] | LPR grabbed Max’s car at the Toll Plaza of the Midtown tunnel. | 车牌识别系统在中城隧道的收费站 捕获到了Max的车 |
[32:36] | He’s heading south on side streets. | 他正沿着便道往南行驶 |
[32:37] | Are there any Brooklyn targets on that map? | 那张地图上有布鲁克林区的目标吗? |
[32:39] | No, but guesstimating from the total materials he bought, | 没有 但是根据他买的全部材料 |
[32:43] | minus what he’s used already and what we found at his studio, | 再减去他已经用掉的 以及我们在他工作室找到的材料来推测 |
[32:45] | I’d say Max definitely has enough PETN left to build one more more bomb. | 我不得不说Max绝对剩有足够的PETN 制作好多个炸弹的 |
[32:49] | So what’s the target? | 那目标是什么呢? |
[32:54] | Max is heading to Brooklyn. Tell me you got something. | Max正前往布鲁克林 告诉我你有些发现了 |
[32:58] | Well, I got a lot of something. | 好吧 我有很多的”一些发现” |
[32:59] | I just don’t know what any of it means. | 我只是不知道它们的意义 |
[32:59] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[33:00] | All right, okay. This is a portrait of the world according to Max, okay? | 好吧 这里是对Max心中世界的描述 |
[33:03] | These pictures over here, | 这里的这些图 |
[33:04] | it’s all about chemicals, fertilizers, growth. | 都和化学 肥料 种植有关 |
[33:07] | That’s Sinclair, the research lab where Max had his accident. | 那是Sinclair Max发生意外的那个研究所 |
[33:10] | That’s where his condition was born. | 那是他得病的地方 |
[33:12] | Now, this here, genetic testing, physical monitoring, this is Mt. Hebron. | 现在看这里 基因检测 身体监测 这是Mt.Hebron |
[33:15] | What’s that right there in the middle? Everything is pointing to that. | 那正中间是什么? 所有的都指向它 |
[33:17] | That’s the post office out on Metropolitan. | 那是Metropolitan的邮局 |
[33:19] | This is the big bad mama running the whole show. | 这是操控一切的大坏蛋妈妈 |
[33:21] | All images of dominance, control. | 所有对支配 统治的引喻 |
[33:23] | I’m thinking the Federal Government. | 我想的是联邦政府 |
[33:25] | But we’ve swept all those locations. | 但我们已经排查过所有那些位置了 |
[33:27] | We got units posted at every one of them, | 我们在每个地方都安排了警员 |
[33:29] | and Max right now is heading to Brooklyn. | 而Max现在正驶向布鲁克林 |
[33:31] | So, you got Coney Island up here anywhere? | 所以 你这上头有Coney Island吗? |
[33:32] | All right, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[33:33] | I know the target’s in here somewhere. I just need a little more time. | 我知道目标就在这里的某个地方 我只是需要多点时间 |
[33:35] | All right, you stay with this. Roe, you’re with me. | 好吧 你留着处理这个 Roe 跟着我 |
[33:37] | No, thanks, boss. | 不 谢了 老板 |
[33:38] | Honestly, my head’s about to blow off. | 老实说 我脑袋就要爆炸了 |
[33:41] | Could use a shrink myself after all this. | 这些完了以后可能我也要一个心理医生了 |
[33:44] | Was Max ever diagnosed with mental illness? | Max有诊断出精神病吗? |
[33:46] | I got him to see a shrink, once. | 我带他看过一次心理医生 |
[33:48] | He didn’t have a very good experience. | 他那次的经历并不太好 |
[33:50] | He said she tried to control his mind. | 他说她想要控制他的思想 |
[33:53] | Max thought his shrink, his psychiatrist, | Max认为他的心理医生 精神病医生 |
[33:55] | was trying to control his mind… | 想要控制他的思想… |
[33:57] | that’s what his sister told me. | 这是他姐姐告诉我的 |
[33:58] | This target represents his fear of dominance, his loss of control. | 这个目标代表了他对支配的恐惧 他失控了 |
[34:01] | I thought post office, government. | 我想到了邮局 政府 |
[34:03] | But it’s not the government. It’s his shrink. | 但不是政府 而是他的心理医生 |
[34:07] | Dr. Belmont. | Belmont医生 |
[34:09] | Searching Queens. | 搜索皇后区 |
[34:14] | Dr. Louise Belmont. | Louise Belmont 医生 |
[34:16] | The address… same address as the post office. Same building. | 地址…和那邮局的地址一样 同一栋楼 |
[34:19] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[34:20] | Then why is Max in Brooklyn? | 那为什么Max在布鲁克林? |
[34:22] | Let’s find out. | 让我们来找出原因 |
[34:28] | Hello. This is Dr. Louise Belmont. | 您好 我是Louise Belmont医生 |
[34:30] | You can leave a message for me here, or try me at my new office | 你可以在这里给我留言 也可以去斜坡公园 |
[34:33] | at the Parkside Psychiatric Center in Park Slope. | Parkside精神病学中心我的新办公室找我 |
[34:36] | Park Slope. Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林 斜坡公园 |
[34:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:44] | Please evacuate in an orderly fashion. | 请有序地疏散撤退 |
[34:46] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[34:49] | Please evacuate in an orderly fashion. This is not a drill. | 请有序地疏散撤退 这不是演习 |
[34:56] | Please evacuate in an orderly fashion. . | 请有序地疏散撤退 |
[34:57] | Max! Max! | |
[34:58] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[35:03] | Please evacuate in an orderly fashion. | 请有序地疏散撤退 |
[35:06] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[35:10] | Please evacuate in an orderly fashion. | 请有序地疏散撤退 |
[35:12] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[35:23] | This is going too far. | 已经走得太远了 |
[35:25] | I- I haven’t… I haven’t forgotten what’s at stake. I’m not giving up! | 我没有…我没有忘记什么危在旦夕 我不会放弃! |
[35:29] | There are cops outside. Where are we gonna be if I get arrested? | 外面都是警察 如果我被捕了我们会去哪里? |
[35:34] | Now, just listen to me. | 现在 听我说 |
[35:35] | Listen to me | 听我说… |
[35:36] | Max Max. | |
[35:41] | For a sec… There’s enough PETN in here to light us up. | 这里有足够的PETN把我们点燃 |
[35:44] | There’s no need for that, Max. Take it easy, okay? | 没必要那样 Max 放轻松 好吗? |
[35:46] | You’re the one pointing a gun at me. | 你正拿枪指着我呢 |
[35:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:50] | You’re right. I’m putting the gun away. | 你说的对 我把枪拿开了 |
[35:52] | I’m here as your friend. | 我是作为你的朋友来这儿的 |
[35:54] | No one’s coming after you. | 没有人在追我 |
[35:55] | You are coming after me, | 追着我的人就是你 |
[35:57] | and you should be going after them. | 你应该去追他们 |
[35:59] | Do you have any idea what they do? How they hurt people? | 你知道他们都做了什么吗? 知道他们怎样伤害人的吗? |
[36:03] | Listen, the only one hurting people right now is Faraday. | 听着 现在唯一一个伤害别人的就是Faraday |
[36:07] | You’re one of them. | 你和他们是一伙的 |
[36:08] | I’m not one of them. | 我不是 |
[36:09] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[36:11] | I want to make sure no one else gets hurt. | 我想要保证没有人会受伤 |
[36:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:16] | Don’t worry, Faraday, I won’t tell her. | 不要担心 Faraday 我不会告诉她的 |
[36:18] | You can’t. She will pretend to be your friend. | 你不能 她会假装成你的朋友 |
[36:21] | That’s how they get to you. | 他们就是这么接近你的 |
[36:22] | Max, talk to me. | Max 和我说话 |
[36:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:24] | I’m right here. Talk to me. | 我就在这儿 和我说话 |
[36:26] | Do what you came here to do. | 做你过来想做的事吧 |
[36:27] | Can you see me? Look in my eyes? | 你看得到我吗 看着我的眼睛 |
[36:29] | You’re right. Finish the mission. | 你说得对 完成这次的任务吧 |
[36:32] | Max, don’t listen to him. | Max 不要听他的 |
[36:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:35] | Faraday was a good man. | Faraday是个好人 |
[36:37] | He wouldn’t want you to take the knowledge he gave you to hurt people. | 他不会希望你把他教给你的那些知识 用来伤害人们 |
[36:42] | That was then; this is now. | 那是以前 而这是现在 |
[36:46] | Things have changed. | 事情已经不一样了 |
[36:48] | And I’m not hurting people, I’m… I’m hurting them. | 我不会伤害别人的 我在…我在伤害他们! |
[36:52] | What about Audrey? | 那Audrey呢 |
[36:54] | Audrey? Audrey? | |
[36:56] | Audrey wasn’t one of them, and she’s dead. | Audrey不是他们中的一员 但她死了 |
[36:58] | That was an accident… | 那是个意外 |
[36:59] | Audrey was part of it. | Audrey是其中的一员 |
[37:01] | No, she wasn’t. She wasn’t supposed to be there. | 不 她不是的 她不该在那儿的 |
[37:04] | You wrote that letter. | 你写了那封信 |
[37:06] | Didn’t you? To warn her. | 是吗? 为了警告她 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么? |
[37:09] | I just told her to stay away. | 我只是想让她离开 |
[37:10] | Do you realize what you’ve done?! | 你知道你都做了什么?! |
[37:11] | Because you knew she was innocent. | 因为你知道她是无辜的 |
[37:12] | Because you knew she didn’t deserve to die. | 因为你知道她不应该死的 |
[37:14] | It wasn’t my fault! | 这不是我的错! |
[37:16] | I know | 我知道 |
[37:16] | It wasn’t my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[37:17] | I know it’s not your fault, and we can make this better. | 我知道不是你的错 但我们可以弥补它 |
[37:20] | Just put down the bag and come with me. max | 只要把包放下 走到我这里 |
[37:22] | Look in my eyes. I’m here to help you… | 看着我的眼睛 我是来这儿帮你的 |
[37:25] | …everything we have fought for. | 不要放弃 我们曾为之奋斗的一切 |
[37:28] | Do what you came to do! | 做你来了要做的事! |
[37:29] | Put the bag down… | 放下你的包.. |
[37:31] | Stupid! | 愚蠢! |
[37:32] | Shut up! Shut up! | 住口! 住口! |
[37:35] | Get out! Everybody get out! Stay back! | 出去! 每个人都出去! 退后! |
[37:48] | Looks like Faraday switched the ground wire and the trigger wire. | 看起来好像Faraday调换了地线和触发线 |
[37:50] | Wait! | 等下! |
[38:13] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧? |
[38:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:17] | Yeah. Krause offered me a job on the bomb squad. | Krause问我要不要去拆弹组 |
[38:20] | What’s going on with Max? | Max怎么样了? |
[38:21] | The D.A.’s waiting to file charges pending a psych evaluation. | 地检等精神评估结果起诉呢 |
[38:25] | Yeah, and Max’s sister is using some of the money he saved | 是的 而且Max的姐姐正用他存下来的钱 |
[38:27] | to start a scholarship fund in Audrey’s name. | 以Audrey的名字开设一个奖学金 |
[38:30] | Mike… don’t you have somewhere to be? | Mike…你不是有什么地方要去么? |
[38:34] | Come on, man. | 快点吧 |
[38:36] | Can’t be late for your 20th. | 不要在你的20周年纪念日上迟到了 |
[38:45] | Tanya? Tanya? | |
[38:45] | Actually, I’ve known for a couple of weeks. | 事实上 我已经知道了好几周了 |
[38:47] | Spence called me. He wanted to make sure you didn’t get stuck working late. | Spence打我电话 他想要确认你不会被工作拖到太晚 |
[38:50] | So you were in on it the whole time? | 所以你一直都知道内情? |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | You got a sec? | 你有时间吗? |
[39:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[39:21] | So… | 那个… |
[39:22] | about me and Elaine. | 关于我和Elaine |
[39:26] | It didn’t end neat. | 没有断得很干净 |
[39:28] | Fact is… it ended messy. | 事实是 它一片凌乱地结束了 |
[39:32] | Yeah, well, the whole dumping- your-stuff-in-a-box thing | 是啊 这整个”把你所有的东西 都扔在一个盒子里”的事情 |
[39:34] | kind of said messy to me. | 对我来说是有点混乱 |
[39:37] | She kicked me out… | 她踢我出来的… |
[39:40] | The box was her way of saying don’t come back. | 那个盒子是用她的方式告诉我回不去了 |
[39:47] | She says I’m still in love with you. | 她说我还爱着你 |
[39:52] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[39:54] | Well, that’s what I told her. | 对 我也这么和她说 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:58] | She said she was tired of waiting… for the inevitable. | 她说已经厌倦了等待那必然会出现的结果 |
[40:04] | So I wanted to tell you | 所以我想告诉你一声 |
[40:04] | before you noticed how wrinkly my suits were getting. | 在你注意到我的西装正变得越来越皱之前 |
[40:09] | Have you been sleeping here? | 你在这儿过的夜? |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:12] | IT’S… | 还真是… |
[40:15] | Well, did she have a theory about me? | 她对我有什么评价吗? |
[40:18] | About you? | 关于你? |
[40:20] | Yeah. You know… how I feel about you. | 是啊 你知道… 我对你什么感觉… |
[40:26] | She never said. | 她从没说过 |
[40:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:32] | But who cares what she thought? | 但谁管她怎么想呢 |
[40:36] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[40:38] | she was totally off base about that. | 那件事她真是完全大错特错了 |
[40:41] | Yeah. Sure sounds like it. | 是啊 听起来就是 |
[40:42] | Totally. | 完全是 |
[40:43] | Totally. | 必须是 |