时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Queens Homicide. | 皇后区凶杀调查组 |
[00:03] | – Hi, Carrie. – You got a name, pal? | -你好 凯莉 -老兄 你叫什么 |
[00:06] | Someone will die in 16 minutes. | 十六分钟后有人就会死 |
[00:08] | That’s all you get. | 你的时间不多了 |
[00:09] | That’s it, 16 minutes. | 时间到了 十六分钟 |
[00:11] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[00:11] | The great sociopaths like to go head-to-head with the best. | 通常反社会份子都喜欢跟最强的人叫板 |
[00:14] | His name is Walter Morgan. | 他叫沃尔特·摩根 |
[00:15] | He’s an attorney, but we can’t touch him. | 他是个律师 但是我们动不了他 |
[00:17] | I called him. | 我打了电话给他 |
[00:18] | – I met him. – You’re out of your mind. | -还见了他 -你疯了 |
[00:20] | I think we should loop Al in | 我觉得沃尔特·摩根 |
[00:22] | on that little offer you got from your new pal Mr. Morgan. | 帮助你的事 你应该告诉艾尔 |
[00:25] | I’d like to keep it quiet. | 还是算了吧 |
[00:25] | This is exactly what this guy wants, | 这正是那个人的目的 |
[00:27] | to get inside your head. | 让你一直想着他 |
[00:28] | – He’s doing what I want. – He’s playing you. | -一切都在我的掌握中 – 他在耍你 |
[00:30] | If this guy’s contacting you, Carrie, be careful. | 如果这个人再联系你 凯莉 小心点 |
[00:33] | I don’t want to offer him up another victim. | 我不想再给他提供受害者了 |
[00:35] | What if he’s trying to help me? | 如果他在试着帮我呢 |
[00:36] | Then you’re making a deal with the devil! | 那你就是在和魔鬼做交易 |
[00:39] | Be seeing you, Carrie. | 回头见 凯莉 |
[00:54] | There are pleasures in life it would be a crime to refuse. | 人生在世 需及时行乐 |
[00:59] | Wine is one… | 品尝红酒是其一 |
[01:01] | another is friendship, | 另一个就是结交朋友 |
[01:04] | when it’s offered. | 在有人想和你结交的时候 |
[01:07] | Hard to find a friend; | 很难找到一个 |
[01:10] | an equal to discuss matters. | 可以在一起平等讨论事情的朋友 |
[01:12] | Is that why I’m here, Walter? | 这就是我在这的原因吗 沃尔特 |
[01:14] | You’re looking for a friend? | 你在寻找朋友吗 |
[01:17] | Sorry, didn’t mean to show all my cards as once. | 抱歉 我没打算一下子把我底牌全亮出来 |
[01:21] | Not much of a hand at poker, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我手里也没什么牌 |
[01:24] | I prefer pool, all about playing the angles. | 我更喜欢玩台球 玩的就是角度 |
[01:27] | You a hustler, Walter? | 你出老千吗 沃尔特 |
[01:29] | Oh, no. Unlike you, I never gamble. | 不 不像你 我从来不去赌博 |
[01:32] | You’re gambling now, having me here in your house. | 你现在就在赌博 让我到你家来 |
[01:34] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[01:36] | A charming dinner companion for a little information. | 一点信息换来一位迷人的就餐伙伴 |
[01:40] | Pretty safe bet, I’d say. | 我敢说 稳赚不赔 |
[01:42] | What do you know about my sister’s murder? | 关于我姐姐的谋杀案 你知道什么 |
[01:45] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[01:46] | It’s not a virtue of mine. | 不是我的长项 |
[01:48] | That’s okay. It’s one of mine. | 没关系 那是我的优点之一 |
[01:50] | What’s your game, really, Walter? | 你到底在打什么算盘 沃尔特 |
[01:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:54] | You said it yourself. | 你自己刚说过 |
[01:57] | I want you to need me… | 我想让你依赖我 |
[02:01] | …as a friend. | 这个朋友 |
[02:05] | Shall we begin? | 我们开动吧 |
[02:18] | Hey, Roe. | 你好 罗伊 |
[02:19] | Hey. Afraid work’s starting early this morning. | 恐怕今天早上得早点开工了 |
[02:21] | Oh, yeah? What did we catch? | 是吗 发生什么事了 |
[02:22] | We got a fresh one out at an abandoned warehouse | 我们在一个废弃的仓库刚发现一具尸体 |
[02:25] | on 516 Borden Ave. | 地址是博登大街516号 |
[02:28] | 516 Borden, 9:00. Come alone. | 博登大街516号 九点 一个人来 |
[02:34] | Um, what kind, what kind of body? | 什么样的尸体 |
[02:36] | It’s a dead one, I think. Don’t quote me. | 一具死尸 我认为 别引用我的话 |
[02:38] | I mean, male or female? | 我的意思是 男性还是女性 |
[02:41] | It’s a male. Middle-aged. | 中年男性 |
[02:43] | Kind of hard to tell with most of his head missing. | 很难辨认 他的头部大部分都不见了 |
[02:45] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[02:46] | Oh, hey, you got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[02:47] | Maybe pick up a bagel from that place on 23rd? | 能帮我从那条街23号买个百吉饼吗 |
[02:49] | I haven’t eaten breakfast yet. Hello? | 我还没吃早饭 喂 |
[02:54] | It’s the most important meal of the day. | 这可是一天中最重要的一顿饭啊 |
[03:00] | We got a shotgun at close range. | 我们在附近发现了一把猎枪 |
[03:02] | Got one shell casing. | 还找到一个空弹壳 |
[03:04] | Security guard found him. Had the good enough sense | 保安发现的 这个保安鼻子挺灵 |
[03:07] | to get outside before he hurled. | 无意间避开了枪杀现场 |
[03:10] | $400 shoes. | 好贵的鞋啊 |
[03:12] | What the hell was he doing here? | 他来这里做什么呢 |
[03:14] | We’re lucky security even noticed an open door | 幸运的是 保安注意到这扇门打开了 |
[03:15] | ’cause nobody’s used this place in months. | 因为近几月来此处一直闲置 |
[03:18] | Yeah, we got Mike and Nina circling the area. | 迈克和尼娜调查周边环境去了 |
[03:22] | See if there’s any active security cameras around. | 看看周围有没有开着的摄像头 |
[03:25] | Let’s see. Mr. Walter Morgan. 50. | 我们来看看这位沃尔特·摩根 五十岁 |
[03:29] | Ooh, Park Avenue. Should have stayed home, Walter. | 住在公园大街 在家多好 沃尔特 |
[03:31] | Let me see that. | 让我看看那个 |
[03:35] | You know this guy? | 你认识这人 |
[03:36] | Where’s Carrie? | 凯莉在哪 |
[03:37] | Should be here any minute. | 马上就到 |
[03:38] | All right, I want you you do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[03:39] | Call Webster, tell her the victim’s name. | 打电话给韦伯斯特 告诉她死者的名字 |
[03:42] | Ask her to handle the case personally. | 让她亲自来处理这个案子 |
[03:44] | Hey, is there something I should know? | 有什么事情我不知道吗 |
[04:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:04] | Walter Morgan’s in there | 沃尔特·摩根在里面 |
[04:06] | with half his head blown off. | 半个脑袋开花了 |
[04:09] | Well, hallelujah, I guess. | 我想我只能说哈利路亚了 |
[04:12] | That’s what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[04:14] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀的他 |
[04:16] | Do we have to find out? | 我们一定要找到凶手吗 |
[04:17] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[04:20] | Shouldn’t be too hard. Guy like that had a lot of enemies. | 应该不会太难 像他这样的人树敌众多 |
[04:22] | He had a lot of friends. | 他也有很多朋友 |
[04:24] | Big Manhattan lawyer getting shotgunned in the ass end of Queens, | 曼哈顿大律师在皇后区惨死于枪杀 |
[04:27] | This case will get a lot of attention. | 此案肯定会引起很多关注 |
[04:30] | What not even a bialy? | 连个面包卷没有吗 |
[04:32] | You got an appetite after all this? | 看了这些 还有食欲吗 |
[04:34] | Eating’s a natural function. It’s a part of life. | 民以食为天 吃是生活的一部分 |
[04:36] | What do they say? In the midst of life I am in death? | 那句话怎么说来着 生命与死亡并存 |
[04:39] | So in the midst of death, how about a little cream cheese? | 那面对死亡时 来点奶油芝士有何不可 |
[04:42] | You don’t know anything about my sister, do you! | 你根本不知道我姐姐的事 对不对 |
[04:57] | You know, in Louisiana, somebody kicks, | 在路易斯安那州 如果有人死了 |
[05:00] | they make a pot of gumbo so big, they eat off it for a year. | 他们会做一大锅浓汤 然后喝上一整年 |
[05:34] | Oh, how you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[05:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:36] | I just can’t believe it. | 难以相信 |
[05:40] | Did you tell Al? | 你告诉艾尔了吗 |
[05:42] | That I kept investigating Walter Morgan | 告诉他在他叫我别再调查摩根 |
[05:44] | after he told me we were done? | 而我也保证不在调查之后 |
[05:45] | After I told him I was done? Uh… | 我还在暗中调查吗 |
[05:49] | – I’ll take that as a “no.” – Yeah. | -看来是没说 -没错 |
[05:54] | Do you mind if we just take a look at this together? | 我能和你一起看看这具尸体吗 |
[05:59] | You’re still not convinced, huh? | 你还是不信 对吧 |
[06:00] | Walter Morgan’s whole life was about games, | 沃尔特·摩根一生都热衷于设局 |
[06:03] | impersonation, deception. No, I’m not convinced. | 演戏 欺骗 没错 我不信 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | You mind? | 能拿下来吗 |
[06:21] | No. | 可以 |
[06:22] | Sometimes the fingers swell after death, | 人在死后手指有时会浮肿 |
[06:24] | so you just really have to tug. Give me a second. | 所以你要使劲才能摘下来 等一下 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:34] | It’s been there a while. | 戴了很长时间了 |
[06:36] | Is that what you were looking for? | 这是你在找的证据吗 |
[06:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:52] | Where is Jensen? | 詹森在哪里 |
[06:54] | He told me about your conversation. | 他和我说了你们之间的谈话 |
[06:59] | You threatened him, Carrie? That was unnecessary. | 你威胁他了 凯莉 真没必要啊 |
[07:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:03] | After our time together, I so wanted to help you. | 欢聚时刻过后 我真的很想帮你 |
[07:07] | But now I realize I might be | 但我随后意识到 |
[07:08] | keeping my promise at Jensen’s expense. | 信守这承诺可能会损害詹森的利益 |
[07:14] | Who is that? Is that him? | 那是谁 是他吗 |
[07:15] | You need to calm down! | 你得冷静一下 |
[07:16] | Is that him?! Jensen! | 是他吗 詹森 |
[07:22] | You made it all up, didn’t you? | 都是你胡编乱造的 对吗 |
[07:24] | There is no Jensen! | 根本没人叫詹森 |
[07:25] | You don’t know anything about my sister, do you?! | 你根本不知道我姐姐的事 对不对 |
[07:30] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧 |
[07:33] | I mean, he’s wearing the same clothes as he had on last night. | 他昨天晚上也是穿这件衣服 |
[07:36] | And you would know that how? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:42] | I was at the warehouse last night. | 我昨晚也在仓库 |
[07:44] | Look, this guy, he said his name was Jensen, he called me, | 有个叫詹森的人打电话给我 |
[07:46] | he said he had information about Rachel’s murder, | 说他手上有瑞秋谋杀案的线索 |
[07:48] | but he would only tell me in person. | 但他只能当面告诉我 |
[07:49] | So I went to the warehouse to meet him, | 所以我就去仓库找他 |
[07:52] | and Morgan was there. | 摩根当时也在那里 |
[07:54] | He was alive when I left. | 我离开时 他还活着 |
[07:56] | I was in and out in five minutes. | 我进出不超过五分钟 |
[07:58] | Which doesn’t make your judgment going in there alone | 那可解释不了你为何会 |
[08:01] | – any sounder. – Right. | -单独进入那里 -没错 |
[08:03] | Do you have any idea who this Jensen is? | 你知道那个詹森是谁吗 |
[08:06] | I have a phone number that a guy called me from. | 我有那人打给我的电话号码 |
[08:09] | I’m doing a reverse search to see if I can get an address. | 我正在用反向搜寻试图查出地址 |
[08:11] | Look, if you do locate Jensen, let me know | 要是你找到詹森的地址 记得通知我 |
[08:14] | because there’s some DNA under Morgan’s fingernails | 因为在摩根的指甲下残留了一些DNA |
[08:17] | that might be the killer’s. | 可能是凶手遗留的 |
[08:25] | Um, I will definitely let you know what I find out. | 等我有了结果 一定会告诉你 |
[08:31] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:34] | And we also believe he was involved in the Benedict case. | 我们还认为他被卷入了本尼迪特一案 |
[08:37] | But if we knew Walter Morgan was Carrie’s caller, | 如果沃尔特·摩根就是给凯莉打电话的人 |
[08:39] | why didn’t we just grab him? | 为什么我们当时不抓他 |
[08:41] | All we had to make our case were Carrie’s memories. | 所有立案的证据都基于凯莉的回忆 |
[08:43] | Which we’ve relied on for a lot less. | 可惜她的记忆没帮上过什么忙 |
[08:46] | This guy’s too connected: | 这家伙太有权势了 |
[08:48] | a buddy of the Mayor, the D.A. | 市长的朋友 还是个检察官 |
[08:50] | wasn’t gonna be good for any of us | 这些身份都不利于我们 |
[08:51] | to make allegations we couldn’t support. | 去提出没有确凿证据的指控 |
[08:54] | So there’s nothing linking him to Richard Simons, | 这么说找不到他和那个在新伦敦五金店 |
[08:57] | that guy in New London, the hardware store? | 工作的理查德·西蒙斯之间的联系吗 |
[08:59] | There wasn’t a thing, forensic or otherwise. | 查不到 无论是法医还是其他方面 |
[09:01] | Morgan is more a master of psychological manipulation. | 摩根是玩心理游戏的老手 |
[09:06] | He rarely does the killing himself. | 几乎从不亲自动手杀人 |
[09:07] | He finds vulnerable people prone to violence | 他会找那些有暴力倾向又容易操控的人 |
[09:10] | and encourages them to kill. | 并唆使他们去杀人 |
[09:13] | Anything you want to add here? | 你有什么补充吗 |
[09:18] | No, sounds about right. | 没了 说的都挺对 |
[09:20] | Okay, so, still, if this guy’s all you say, | 好吧 但既然他的为人如你所说 |
[09:23] | then why wouldn’t there be more people coming after him? | 那怎么没有很多人追杀他 |
[09:25] | Okay, we got security video from the warehouse coming in. | 我们拿到了仓库入口的监控录像 |
[09:29] | Also put a rush on the ballistic test for the shotgun shell. | 同时也正在加快对散弹枪壳的弹道测试 |
[09:32] | Good. I’ll get everyone the background | 好极了 我会告诉你们所有 |
[09:34] | Carrie and I already worked up. | 凯莉和我已经着手查到的背景信息 |
[09:35] | And right now Morgan’s secretary is waiting for us | 现在摩根的秘书正在他的公寓里等我们 |
[09:37] | up at his apartment. Mike? | 迈克 走吧 |
[09:41] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[09:44] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:55] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 真是无法相信他已经过世了 |
[09:57] | Walter was a kind and brilliant man. | 沃尔特善良又富有才气 |
[10:00] | He helped my daughter get into private school, | 他曾写了封非常情真意切的信 |
[10:02] | wrote the most beautiful letter. | 来帮助我女儿就读私人学校 |
[10:04] | We know this must be hard for you. | 这消息对你来说一定很难接受 |
[10:06] | Looks like he had himself a little romantic dinner. | 看来他吃了顿浪漫的晚餐 |
[10:10] | It’s a bit odd of Walter not to have cleaned up. | 沃尔特没收拾桌子可真有点奇怪 |
[10:13] | He was unbearably tidy. | 他有严重洁癖 |
[10:17] | I don’t think you know anything about what happened to my sister. | 我认为你根本不知道有关我姐姐的事 |
[10:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:21] | Don’t go! | 别走 |
[10:22] | You’ll get a phone call. His name is Jensen. | 你会接到一个叫詹森的人的电话 |
[10:26] | Could be good for us. | 有利于调查 |
[10:28] | We should be able to pull some prints off this, | 我们可以提取指纹 |
[10:31] | maybe help us I.D. the dinner date. | 或许能确认晚餐对象的身份 |
[10:40] | Was he seeing someone in particular? | 他特别约见了什么人吗 |
[10:42] | I don’t think so. | 不是 |
[10:44] | But he was having a problem with a woman. | 但他和一个女人有过节 |
[10:46] | I don’t know her name, | 我不知道她的名字 |
[10:48] | but he was concerned she was stalking him. | 但摩根担心她在跟踪他 |
[10:49] | He had me call a security firm | 他曾让我打电话给安保公司 |
[10:51] | to ask about installing cameras. | 询问安装摄像头的事 |
[10:53] | Were they ever installed? | 安装了吗 |
[10:54] | No, we hadn’t gotten around to it. | 没 还没抽出空来装 |
[10:59] | Hey, hey, hey. I got gloves. | 慢点 我有手套 |
[11:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:02] | Don’t know what I was thinking. | 不知道刚刚在想什么 |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | We’ll get, uh, CSU up here. | 取证科马上来 |
[11:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:14] | All right, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[11:17] | That was ballistics. | 弹道测试小组打来的 |
[11:19] | They make the murder weapon a 12-gauge shotgun | 凶器是一支12型猎枪 |
[11:21] | loaded with reduced-recoil double-aught buck. | 装的是低后坐力00式霰弹 |
[11:24] | That’s a… that’s a police round. | 那是警方配枪 |
[11:27] | I have a duck guy in Mamaroneck. | 我在马马罗内克认识一个人 |
[11:30] | I don’t understand the appeal of sitting in a blind all day | 我不明白 他拿着猎枪 蒙着眼睛 |
[11:33] | with a shotgun waiting for a bird to fly by, | 枯坐一天等鸟飞过的意义何在 |
[11:35] | but you can’t fault the results. | 但结果却令我无话可说 |
[11:37] | You know, I’m going to take off, head back to the office. | 我还是回局里去了 |
[11:40] | I want to talk to Webster. | 我想和韦伯斯特谈谈 |
[11:41] | You guys okay with everything here? | 这里的事你们能搞定吧 |
[11:43] | Did you get a good look around? | 你仔细检查过四周了吧 |
[11:45] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[11:46] | Remember everything. | 一切尽在脑中 |
[11:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | Oh, I was just about to call you. | 我正准备给你打电话 |
[11:55] | You get the prints back? | 你拿回指纹了 |
[11:57] | They were a match to Walter Morgan’s background check | 与沃尔特·摩根八六年在堪萨斯律师协会 |
[12:00] | for the Kansas Bar in ’86. | 做的背景调查匹配 |
[12:03] | It’s definitely him. | 绝对是他 |
[12:05] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[12:08] | There’s also something else. | 还有别的发现 |
[12:10] | I found some DNA under his fingernails. | 我在他的指甲里发现了一些DNA |
[12:13] | Mine, right? | 是我的吧 |
[12:15] | What’s going on, Carrie? | 到底怎么回事 凯莉 |
[12:18] | He’s framing me. | 他设计陷害我 |
[12:20] | – For his own murder? – Yeah. | -陷害你谋杀他 -没错 |
[12:21] | I know it sounds insane, and it’s about to get worse. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 可这些更疯狂 |
[12:26] | This is the murder weapon. | 这是凶器 |
[12:28] | Where’d you find that? | 你从哪里找到的 |
[12:29] | In the trunk of my car– it’s mine, too. | 我的汽车后备箱 枪是我的 |
[12:32] | I need you to do a residue test on my hands | 你得给我做手部残渣检测 |
[12:35] | to prove that I did not fire that gun. | 以证明我没开过那把枪 |
[12:40] | How did he get a hold of your department-issued shotgun. | 他怎么会拿到你的警配猎枪 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:45] | I mean, I was at his house for dinner a couple of nights ago. | 几天前 我去他家吃过晚饭 |
[12:48] | Maybe someone broke into my car | 或许有人趁我去仓库 |
[12:49] | – when I went to the warehouse – Wait, wait. | -见詹森时 -等等 |
[12:50] | – to meet Jensen. – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | -撬开了我的车 -等等 等等 |
[12:53] | You were at his house? | 你那时在他家 |
[12:55] | He called me to tell me he had a lead in Rachel’s murder– | 他打电话告诉我 他有瑞秋案的线索 |
[12:59] | Jensen– but he wouldn’t tell me anything over the phone, | 就是詹森 但他在电话里不愿透露 |
[13:02] | so I went there, and now I just… | 所以我去了 可现在我… |
[13:03] | I realize he was just trying to make sure | 我才意识到 他只是想确保 |
[13:05] | I was in the right place at the right time. | 我在凶案时间出现在凶案现场 |
[13:07] | You have to tell Al that we have been investigating Morgan, | 你得告诉艾尔 我们一直在调查摩根 |
[13:11] | – that you were at his house, everything. – I know. | -你那时在他家等等这一切 -我知道 |
[13:17] | I know, but I can’t now. | 我知道 但现在不行 |
[13:21] | I don’t… I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 我不知道哪些是真的 |
[13:22] | I don’t even know if this Jensen actually exists. | 我甚至不知道詹森这个人是否存在 |
[13:25] | All I know is that | 我只知道 |
[13:26] | someone else was there at the warehouse that night. | 那晚还有其他人在仓库 |
[13:28] | Now, maybe it’s the person who killed Morgan, | 或许就是那个人杀了摩根 |
[13:30] | or maybe that person saw me leave | 或许那个人能证明 |
[13:32] | while Morgan was still alive, | 我离开时 摩根还活着 |
[13:33] | but I got to find him, because it’s my only chance, | 我要找到他 这是我唯一的机会 |
[13:35] | and I promise you I’ll come in as soon as I do. I promise. | 我保证会尽快搞定 我保证 |
[13:38] | No one will believe you killed him. | 没人会相信是你杀了他 |
[13:41] | But I have to tell your people about the DNA. | 但我必须把DNA的事告诉你的同事 |
[13:43] | I know you do. | 我明白 |
[13:45] | Just be careful. | 一切小心 |
[13:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:53] | They finally delivered that security footage | 他们终于把犯罪现场 |
[13:55] | from the building next to the crime scene. | 隔壁大楼的监控录像送来了 |
[14:11] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[14:12] | Go on. | 继续 |
[14:58] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:58] | Walter Morgan asked me to call– | 沃尔特·摩根让我打电话 |
[15:00] | about a dead girl in the woods. | 关于一个死在树林里的小女孩 |
[15:02] | You’re Jensen. | 你是詹森 |
[15:02] | He told you my name? | 他把我的名字告诉你了 |
[15:04] | I’m not sure this is a good idea. | 我还是不说了 |
[15:05] | No, wait, I-I really… I really want to talk to you. | 不 等等 我真的想跟你谈谈 |
[15:09] | You’re a cop. | 你是警察 |
[15:10] | Yeah, but no matter what you say, | 对 但不管你说了什么 |
[15:11] | I promise you, none of this will come back at you, okay? | 我保证 我不会利用这些反戈相向 |
[15:14] | I’m only doing this because Morgan asked me to. | 摩根让我打电话 所以我就打了 |
[15:16] | This isn’t my thing. | 这事跟我无关 |
[15:17] | Let’s forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[15:18] | Listen, I-I know how much of a risk this is for you. | 听着 我知道你是冒了很大风险 |
[15:22] | Okay, so maybe I can make it worth your while. | 也许我能给你点补偿 |
[15:25] | – What do you mean? – I’ll pay you. | -什么意思 -我付钱给你 |
[15:34] | – Ten grand. – Okay. | -一万美金 -好的 |
[15:36] | 516 Borden, 9:00. | 博登大街516号 晚上九点 |
[15:38] | Come alone. | 一个人来 |
[15:39] | You do anything to make me nervous, i’m gone. | 要是我觉得有什么不对劲的话 我就消失 |
[15:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:10] | She thinks Morgan is trying to frame her for his own death. | 她说摩根试图陷害她谋杀了自己 |
[16:14] | So he got himself murdered just to what, to punish her? | 那他把自己弄死就是为了惩罚她 |
[16:18] | Or it wasn’t him. | 或者不是他 |
[16:20] | And whoever killed him knew that | 凶手肯定知道 |
[16:21] | Carrie was an easy target for a frame job. | 凯莉是个很容易被陷害的目标 |
[16:25] | You do a GSR test? | 你做了枪击残留物测试 |
[16:27] | At her request. It came back negative. | 她让我做的 结果阴性 |
[16:30] | Of course, she’s smart enough to know that | 当然 她肯定知道只要洗洗手 |
[16:31] | you can get the same results just by washing your hands. | 测试结果也会是阴性的 |
[16:36] | Why’d she come to you, Jo? | 她为何来找你 乔 |
[16:40] | Way I figure it, I got maybe two hours | 我想 我大概只有两个小时时间 |
[16:43] | before I have to call the captain | 之后我就得给警监打电话 |
[16:44] | and tell him what’s going on, | 告诉他所有这一切 |
[16:45] | or we’re getting bounced and sent to monitor evidence rooms | 不然我们都得被撤职 |
[16:47] | all over this town. | 发配去看证据室了 |
[16:51] | She’s been investigating Morgan pretty aggressively. | 她一直在很激进地调查摩根 |
[16:54] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[16:55] | I’d say, ongoing. | 应该说一直在吧 |
[16:56] | Even after we came up empty | 在我们碰壁之后 我命令停止调查 |
[16:57] | and I pulled the plug? | 她还没有停手吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:00] | What do you mean by “aggressively”? | 你说”激进”是什么意思 |
[17:02] | She meet with him? | 她跟他见过面吗 |
[17:03] | Twice. Once for dinner | 见过两次 一次是跟他一起吃晚饭 |
[17:04] | and last night. | 另一次是昨晚 |
[17:05] | Last night? | 昨晚 |
[17:06] | He was shot last night. | 他就是昨晚被枪杀的 |
[17:08] | How could such a smart woman be so stupid? | 那么聪明的女人怎么犯这么蠢的错误 |
[17:11] | – You knew about it? – Some. | -这些你都知道 -知道一点 |
[17:14] | He offered her information about her sister. | 他说知道她姐姐的消息 |
[17:16] | Of course he did. | 他肯定这么说 |
[17:18] | Where is she headed? | 她去哪了 |
[17:19] | Some guy named Jensen called | 有个叫詹森的给她打过电话 |
[17:21] | for a meeting at a warehouse. | 约她在仓库见面 |
[17:23] | He’s either the killer or her alibi. | 那人要不是凶手就是她的不在场证明 |
[17:25] | She’s got to find him. | 她必须找到那人 |
[17:27] | Look, if it makes you feel any better, | 我想她知道她把一切都搞砸了 |
[17:29] | I think she knows how badly she messed this up. | 如果这能让你心里好受点 |
[17:31] | It doesn’t make me feel any better. | 一点也没 |
[17:35] | I’m disappointed, Jo. | 我很失望 乔 |
[17:36] | You should have talked to me. | 你应该早点告诉我的 |
[17:39] | It was about Rachel. | 可这事关瑞秋的案子 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:59] | How you doing? I have a question: | 你好 我有个问题 |
[18:01] | Were you here last night? | 你昨晚在这吗 |
[18:02] | 4:00 to midnight. | 下午四点到午夜 |
[18:03] | Okay, I’m looking for one of your customers | 我要找一个你的顾客 |
[18:04] | who used the pay phone around 8:00. | 他大概在八点钟打了个电话 |
[18:06] | I get tons of customers in here a night. | 昨晚有无数个顾客 |
[18:08] | You want me to remember somebody who made a telephone call? | 你让我记住有谁打了个电话 |
[18:10] | How many of your customers still use a pay phone? | 有几个人还会用公共电话 |
[18:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | – Remember now? – Oh, yeah. There were two guys. | -想起来没 -想起来了 有两个 |
[18:20] | One comes in here all the time– I don’t know his name– | 一个是常客 不知道叫什么 |
[18:23] | And, uh, yeah, I never seen the other one before. | 另一个是生面孔 |
[18:25] | Was one of them kind of skinny, slicked-back hair? | 是不是有个瘦瘦的 头发油光铮亮 |
[18:27] | Yeah, slicked-back hair, nice suit? | 是 头发铮亮 西装革履 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:31] | Tell you what. | 这样 |
[18:35] | You see either of those guys again, | 要是你再看见他俩 |
[18:36] | you call that number, there’s more money where that came from. | 打这个号码 我会给你更多的钱 |
[18:38] | Hell, yeah. | 没问题 |
[18:43] | Nina. You get anything? | 尼娜 有何发现 |
[18:45] | Carrie’s deleted her most recent e-mails. | 凯莉把最近的电子邮件都删掉了 |
[18:46] | If the answer to her address request is one of them, | 要是她的地址查询结果在其中的话 |
[18:48] | it’s going to take a bit longer to restore. | 也得需要一段时间才能恢复 |
[18:50] | All right, stay on it. | 好的 继续吧 |
[18:52] | Hey, boss. Hey, I got a weird one here. | 老大 我有个奇怪的发现 |
[18:54] | I mean, no weirder than anything else that’s happened today, | 我是说 并不比今天其他的事更怪 |
[18:56] | but, uh, when we ran our dead guy’s prints to I.D. him… | 但是 我给死者做指纹鉴定的时候 |
[18:59] | Yeah, they came back to Walter Morgan. I know. | 是啊 结果是沃尔特·摩根 我知道 |
[19:01] | Yeah, but we also got a second hit. | 是啊 但是还有另一个匹配项 |
[19:04] | Seems the same prints were found at the scene of a sexual assault | 好像这个指纹五年前在犹他州 |
[19:06] | five years ago in Utah. | 一个性侵犯案的现场也发现过 |
[19:08] | Salt Lake cops looked into it, | 盐湖城警方调查过 |
[19:09] | but Morgan was here running a trial at the same time. | 但摩根当时在纽约法庭现场 |
[19:12] | They concluded it was a mistake. | 他们认为是个系统错误 |
[19:13] | Like I say, don’t know what it means. | 奇怪吧 不知道是不是意味着什么 |
[19:15] | It means something. Stay on it. | 肯定没这么简单 继续查吧 |
[19:19] | Hey, Al, wait. You got a second? | 艾尔 等等 你有时间吗 |
[19:28] | Listen, I got to say that I… | 我得说 |
[19:31] | don’t really know what to make of this. | 我不知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[19:34] | She’s had my back a dozen times. | 她帮我无数次了 |
[19:36] | She’s solid. | 她肯定是清白的 |
[19:37] | – But we’re staring something in the face here. – Mike. | -但现在事实又摆在面前 -迈克 |
[19:40] | It’s been nine years we worked together, Al. | 我们一起共事有九年了 艾尔 |
[19:42] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[19:43] | I trust your instincts. | 我相信你的直觉 |
[19:44] | Trust them a little longer, okay? | 那就再多信一会儿 |
[19:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | I got it. | 查到了 |
[20:00] | I have a duck guy up in Mamaroneck. | 我在马马罗内克认识一个人 |
[20:50] | I don’t think you know anything | 关于我姐姐的事 |
[20:52] | about what happened to my sister. | 其实你是一无所知 对吗 |
[20:54] | – I wish you’d trust me. – Now, why would I do that? | -希望你能信任我 -为什么要信任你 |
[20:57] | Because we’re alike. | 因为我们彼此相像 |
[20:58] | We live in a bright world. | 我们都在正义的一方 |
[21:00] | Clear, exposed, vivid. | 清晰坦荡 无所掩盖 真实可靠 |
[21:03] | They, on the other hand, sleep through a night | 而他们 在半真半假 |
[21:06] | of half-truths, of shadows, unknowns. | 充满阴影与未知的夜中沉睡 |
[21:10] | We don’t belong with them. | 你我和他们不同 |
[21:12] | You don’t belong. | 你不是其中一员 |
[21:15] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[21:17] | I want you to realize that. | 我想要你意识到这点 |
[21:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:21] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[21:28] | You’ll get a phone call. | 你会接到一个电话 |
[21:29] | His name is Jensen. | 对方叫詹森 |
[21:33] | Thanks for dinner. | 多谢赏脸赴宴 |
[22:05] | What the hell is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[22:07] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[22:09] | I think this guy was working with Morgan to | 昨晚这人和摩根合伙 |
[22:12] | get me to the murder scene last night. | 骗我去了凶案现场 |
[22:14] | Is this your mysterious Jensen? | 那就是那个神秘人詹森 |
[22:15] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该是的 |
[22:16] | Well-well, how do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[22:17] | Short version is… | 简单说来就是 |
[22:19] | Walter Morgan told me that. | 沃尔特·摩根告诉我的 |
[22:21] | Was he alive or dead when he told you that? | 他告诉你的时候是死是活 |
[22:23] | I didn’t kill Walter Morgan. | 我没杀沃尔特·摩根 |
[22:26] | And this guy was my best chance to prove it. | 这个人是我证明自己的最佳突破口 |
[22:50] | Oh, man. What are we gonna do? | 天呐 我们该怎么办 |
[22:52] | I mean, we gotta do something about this, right? | 我们总得做些什么吧 |
[22:54] | Don’t ask me, I just work here. | 别问我 我有我的本职 |
[22:56] | And not that it matters, | 不是我危言耸听 |
[22:57] | but we just got a match on Carrie’s prints in Morgan’s apartment. | 我们刚在摩根房里发现凯莉的指纹 |
[23:02] | Well… I don’t care. I don’t believe it. | 我不管 我不相信 |
[23:05] | Okay, uh, Robert Jensen. | 罗伯特·詹森 |
[23:07] | He’s a P.I. out of Newark, | 是纽瓦克市的一名私家侦探 |
[23:09] | uh, mostly marital stuff. | 处理的大多是婚姻问题 |
[23:10] | His secretary’s freaked. | 他的秘书吓坏了 |
[23:12] | As far as she knows, | 就她所知 |
[23:13] | Jensen was just helping Morgan out with his stalker. | 詹森只是在帮摩根查跟踪狂 |
[23:15] | She did give us a list of past clients. | 她给了我们一张之前的客户名单 |
[23:18] | Time of death? | 死亡时间 |
[23:19] | Webster’s saying 20, 22 hours. | 韦伯斯特说是20到22个小时 |
[23:21] | Pretty close to Morgan’s. | 和摩根的死亡时间很接近 |
[23:22] | – Anything on the murder weapon? – Yeah. | -凶器上有发现吗 -有 |
[23:24] | Uh, same shotgun as Morgan, too. | 和杀摩根用的是同一支枪 |
[23:28] | – What is this guy, a magician? – It sounds like it. | -这人是谁 魔术师吗 -有这可能 |
[23:31] | What, so, what are you saying? You think she did it? | 你什么意思 你觉得她杀了人 |
[23:33] | No. I… | 不 我 |
[23:35] | I am saying that we gotta figure out how to handle this. | 我是说 我们得想个办法处理此事 |
[23:37] | We got 11 ADAs, and four TV stations, | 有十一名地区助理检察官 四家电视台 |
[23:40] | and three papers and gazillion bloggers, | 三家报社和无数博友 |
[23:42] | all wondering what’s up with the Walter Morgan investigation, | 想要知道沃尔特·摩根案的进展 |
[23:44] | and right now I don’t know the answer! | 而我现在不知该怎么回答他们 |
[23:45] | All right, look. Enough, okay? | 好了 打住 行吗 |
[23:48] | She’s in there talking to Al. | 她正在里面和艾尔谈话呢 |
[23:51] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[23:52] | Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[23:53] | Look, Al will know what to do, okay? | 艾尔知道该怎么办 |
[23:55] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[23:57] | You should’ve come to me. | 你应该来找我的 |
[23:58] | With what? You made me promise to stay away from him. | 凭什么 你让我保证离他远点 |
[24:00] | If you’d told me about Rachel, | 如果你告诉我瑞秋的事 |
[24:01] | – I would’ve understood a little bit. – No. | -我会稍微通融的 -不 |
[24:03] | You would’ve insisted that I stay away even more. | 你会更坚决地让我远离他 |
[24:06] | For good reason, it turns out! | 事实证明那都是为你好 |
[24:09] | You actually had dinner with the guy? | 你真的和他共进晚餐了 |
[24:11] | – I know how bad this looks. – Do you? | -我知道情况看起来有多糟 -真的吗 |
[24:12] | ‘Cause I’ve never seen anything look quite this bad. | 我可从没见过比这更糟的情况 |
[24:15] | I know that if I was anyone else, | 我知道要是别人的话 |
[24:16] | you would have arrested me by now, so thank you. | 你现在已经逮捕我了 谢谢 |
[24:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:21] | But we’re not anyone else, are we? | 但我们的关系不一般 |
[24:24] | No. | 对 |
[24:27] | Okay. What have we got? | 你有什么线索 |
[24:29] | I mean, claiming Morgan killed himself to frame you | 声称摩根为了陷害你而自杀 |
[24:32] | for his own murder is not exactly a winning defense. | 在法庭上可没多大胜算 |
[24:35] | Al, I don’t know how he’s done it. | 艾尔 我不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[24:38] | But this is his game, | 但这是他的游戏 |
[24:39] | this is how he plays. | 他的玩法 |
[24:41] | What’s the point of a game | 如果不在现场 自己赢了都不知道 |
[24:42] | if you’re not around to know you’ve won? | 那游戏的意义在哪呢 |
[24:46] | Unless… he is. | 除非 他在 |
[24:50] | Perhaps it’s better that you don’t remember | 也许你不记得 |
[24:52] | what happened on that day in those woods. | 那天树林里发生的事比较好 |
[24:54] | You haven’t told me anything I don’t already know, Walter. | 你说的都是我早就知道的事 沃尔特 |
[24:57] | You haven’t told me anything that’s not in the police report. | 你说的都是警方报告里写明的 |
[24:59] | To live with that terror every day, every minute… | 每一天 每分钟都生活在那样的恐惧里 |
[25:01] | What else do you know, Walter? | 你还知道什么 沃尔特 |
[25:04] | Have you read Robert Frost? | 你看过罗伯特·弗罗斯特的作品吗 |
[25:06] | “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening”. | 《雪夜林边小驻》 |
[25:08] | “And miles to go before I sleep.” | “还要赶多少路才能安睡” |
[25:10] | He was a little like you. | 他有点像你 |
[25:11] | No time to dawdle, and “A little in love with death.” | 没时间游手好闲 “有点钟情于死亡” |
[25:15] | That’s like you. | 是像你吧 |
[25:16] | There was a poem. | 有首诗 |
[25:18] | I wasn’t getting it at the time. | 我当时不懂 |
[25:19] | “And miles to go before I sleep.” | “还要赶多少路才能安睡” |
[25:21] | He’s not done. | 他还没玩够 |
[25:22] | Not by a long shot. | 远远没有 |
[25:23] | He wants to see if I can beat this. | 他想看看我能否战胜他 |
[25:25] | Did he leave any clues as to how a dead guy isn’t actually dead? | 他留下关于死者没有真死的线索了吗 |
[25:29] | I can figure this out, | 我能搞清楚 |
[25:30] | but I need to be on the case. I need to do my job. | 但我得继续查这案子 做回我的工作 |
[25:33] | All right, but it’s all our jobs. | 好吧 但这是我们所有人的工作 |
[25:35] | And there are three detectives out there | 外面有三位警探 |
[25:37] | who would lay down their lives for you, | 还指望着你呢 |
[25:39] | and you left them in the dark. | 而你却什么都不告诉他们 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:45] | So… you seriously think Morgan could still be alive? | 你真的觉得摩根还活着 |
[25:48] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[25:49] | Wait, o-okay, then… | 等等 |
[25:51] | who the hell does Webster have in her freezer over there? | 那躺在韦伯斯特的冰柜里的是谁 |
[25:53] | I-I’m here to help, but the facts are the facts. | 我愿意帮忙 可总要尊重事实 |
[25:57] | Look, I know this is an impossible situation for you guys, I do. | 我明白目前的情况对你们来说很不可思议 |
[26:01] | All the evidence points towards me. | 所有证据都指向我 |
[26:03] | I lied to you guys. | 我说了谎 |
[26:04] | But I’m telling you right now, | 但我明确地告诉大家 |
[26:06] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[26:08] | Not Jensen, not Morgan. He’s framing me. | 没杀詹森也没杀摩根 是他陷害我 |
[26:11] | I don’t know how, but he is. | 我不知道怎么回事 但他做到了 |
[26:13] | Which is why I’m giving you a choice. | 所以我给你们两条路 |
[26:15] | Sit this one out, or forever hold your peace. | 要么继续查 要么别吱声 |
[26:20] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[26:23] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:29] | Sure. | 行 |
[26:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:31] | Okay. Nina, get the case file and the crime scene photos to Carrie. | 尼娜 把卷宗和现场照片给凯莉 |
[26:35] | Mike, let’s put out a Finest Message | 迈克 征集线索 |
[26:37] | on anyone matching Morgan’s description. | 找出符合摩根描述的人 |
[26:39] | And Roe, see if Webster’s come up with anything on the body. | 罗伊 去看看韦伯斯特有什么新发现 |
[26:42] | All right, where you going? | 那你去哪 |
[26:43] | To tell the DA this investigation is ongoing, | 去告诉地方检察官案子正在调查 |
[26:45] | and we have no solid suspects. | 还没有定下嫌犯 |
[26:49] | So… at… at Morgan’s apartment, | 那在摩根家 |
[26:53] | you picked up that glass | 你是故意碰那个杯子 |
[26:55] | on purpose, to get your prints on it, | 让它沾上你的指纹 |
[26:57] | to cover your tracks, right? | 掩饰你的行踪 对吧 |
[26:58] | Like you said, the facts were adding up | 如你所言 证据越来越多 |
[27:01] | and they weren’t looking so good for me. | 件件对我不利 |
[27:03] | So… | 所以 |
[27:04] | Ah… that was clever. | 还挺机灵的 |
[27:20] | You don’t have to babysit me, you know. | 你不用一直守着我 |
[27:22] | Oh, no, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[27:23] | I was just, you know, going through some old case files. | 我只是 浏览几个旧案宗 |
[27:27] | Did Al tell you to watch me? | 艾尔让你盯着我 |
[27:28] | Like a hawk. | 密切监视 |
[27:31] | You know, just so you know, um… | 我只想告诉你 |
[27:34] | me and Roe had a plan to break you out. | 我和罗伊已经想好如何帮你越狱了 |
[27:37] | Thanks, Nina. | 谢谢 尼娜 |
[28:16] | I prefer pool. | 我喜欢台球 |
[28:17] | All about playing the angles. | 玩的就是角度 |
[28:19] | You son-of-a-bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[28:22] | What? You got something? | 怎么 有发现 |
[28:24] | Oh, yeah. I got something. | 没错 有发现 |
[28:29] | Hey. All right, what do you got? | 进展如何 |
[28:30] | I don’t know. Where do I start? | 不知道 要我从哪开始 |
[28:32] | I’m gonna say “the beginning.” | 最好从”头”开始 |
[28:34] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:35] | So you know that strange thing in Salt Lake, | 你知道盐湖城那件怪事吧 |
[28:37] | where the cops thought they’d recovered | 那边的警察认为五年前 |
[28:38] | Walter Morgan’s fingerprints five years ago | 在一桩性侵案的现场找到了 |
[28:40] | – at the site of a sexual assault? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -沃尔特·摩根的指纹 -知道 |
[28:42] | But Morgan had an alibi, he was here in New York. | 但摩根有不在现场证明 当时他在纽约 |
[28:44] | Right. So I snooped around a little. | 是的 所以我深入打探了一下 |
[28:46] | It turns out the only other lead the police had in the case | 结果发现警方找到的仅有的其他线索是 |
[28:48] | was the name of a guy the victim met at a bar, | 被害人在酒吧遇见过一个人 |
[28:51] | named John Fox. | 叫约翰·福克斯 |
[28:53] | But since they only had a name, and someone else’s prints, | 不过由于他们只有一个名字和不符的指纹 |
[28:55] | – it was a dead end. Right? – Wrong? | -案子查不下去了 对吗 -不对吗 |
[28:57] | Well, I took the name “John Fox,” | 我查了约翰·福克斯 |
[29:00] | and just for the fun of it, | 无聊之余 |
[29:01] | I ran it through a multi-linked recursion sorting program | 我用了一个多链接递归检索程序 |
[29:04] | with all the other information we put together on Walter Morgan. | 把手头上沃尔特·摩根的资料全部输入进去 |
[29:07] | Known associated, past clients, school teachers, etcetera. | 朋友圈 从前的客户 学校老师之类 |
[29:10] | And it turns out… | 结果是… |
[29:13] | Are you ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:14] | Oh, you had me at “recursion program.” | 一切准备就绪 |
[29:17] | Turns out Walter Morgan had a client named John Fox | 原来25年前沃尔特·摩根在堪萨斯州 |
[29:20] | 25 years ago in Kansas. | 有一个客户名叫约翰·福克斯 |
[29:22] | But not just any client. | 不是普通客户 |
[29:23] | Fox was the last client Morgan had | 福克斯是摩根抛弃旧业 |
[29:25] | before he folded up his practice and moved to New York. | 来到纽约之前的最后一名客户 |
[29:32] | I’m excited, but I don’t know why. | 我很激动 但不懂为什么 |
[29:33] | Here’s why. | 马上揭晓 |
[29:37] | This is the Kansas DMV photo | 这是约翰·福克斯十六岁时 |
[29:39] | of a 16-year-old John Fox. | 在堪萨斯州车管局登记的照片 |
[29:42] | Threw a little face-aging software at it, | 通过面部增龄软件 |
[29:44] | it’s the same program the Feds use on photos of missing kids. | 联邦调查局常用它寻找失踪儿童 |
[29:48] | Same photo, aged 30 years, | 一张照片 推后三十年 |
[29:50] | in which John Fox looks an awful lot like… | 约翰·福克斯就变成了 |
[29:55] | – Walter Morgan. – Walter Morgan. | -沃尔特·摩根 -沃尔特·摩根 |
[30:00] | All right, the arms on the bodies at the warehouse | 仓库前的尸体手臂被摆成了 |
[30:02] | were placed in a very specific pattern. | 特定的形状 |
[30:04] | We thought they might be pointing at different objects | 我们以为是指向附近的 |
[30:06] | in their surroundings, | 特定物体 |
[30:07] | but we couldn’t find anything that made sense. | 但一无所获 |
[30:09] | So I’m thinking… | 所以我想到了 |
[30:11] | …angles. | 角度 |
[30:13] | Angles. | 角度 |
[30:14] | So the body at the warehouse, | 仓库前的尸体 |
[30:16] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[30:17] | One of his arms was placed at a 55-degree angle, | 一只手臂摆成55度角 |
[30:19] | the other at 50 degrees. | 另一只摆成50度角 |
[30:22] | Jensen, in the van. | 货车里的詹森 |
[30:24] | One arm at 13 degrees, the other arm at five. | 一只13度 另一只5度 |
[30:28] | Which gives us… | 于是得到 |
[30:30] | A phone number? | 一个电话号码 |
[30:32] | You try calling it? | 你打过了 |
[30:33] | Not yet. It’s too soon. | 还没有 为时尚早 |
[30:36] | I’m-I’m not ready… for him. | 我还没 准备好面对他 |
[30:38] | See, he wants to prove that he and I are alike, | 他想证明我和他是一种人 |
[30:40] | that we both live outside of society. | 都活在这个社会之外 |
[30:42] | So what’s he going to try and do? | 所以他要做什么 |
[30:44] | Separate me from society. | 把我从这个社会孤立 |
[30:46] | And if you’re wanted for murder, | 如果你因谋杀被通缉 |
[30:47] | he becomes the only one to turn to. | 他就成了你唯一的帮手 |
[30:49] | We have to convince him that he’s succeeded. | 我们必须让他相信自己成功了 |
[30:51] | That I’ve been abandoned by my own people. | 相信我被同伴抛弃了 |
[30:54] | You and Tanya, you were right. | 你和坦娅 你们是对的 |
[30:56] | John Fox traded places with | 约翰·福克斯和沃尔特·摩根 |
[30:57] | Walter Morgan 25 years ago. | 25年前交换了身份 |
[31:00] | Now, Fox is done with his old life, | 现在 福克斯厌倦了过去的生活 |
[31:02] | he’s ready to start a new one, | 准备重新出发 |
[31:03] | and he wants me to be a part of it. | 他想让我参与其中 |
[31:05] | But he’s got to know you’d never go along with it. | 但他应该知道你不会配合他 |
[31:07] | He’s thinking if his plan succeeds, | 他认为如果他的计划得逞 |
[31:09] | you’ll have no other choice. | 你将别无选择 |
[31:11] | I just got off the phone with the ADA. | 我刚跟助理检察官通完电话 |
[31:13] | They-they know that we are circling on somebody, | 他们知道我们已经锁定了某人 |
[31:15] | and they want to know who. I didn’t know what to tell them. | 他们想知道是谁 我不知怎么回答 |
[31:18] | Tell them you’re arresting Carrie Wells. | 告诉他们我们将逮捕凯莉·威尔斯 |
[31:22] | Local police hunt one of their own tonight, | 本地警方今夜上演同室操戈 |
[31:25] | as homicide detective Carrie Wells | 凶杀组警探凯莉·威尔斯 |
[31:27] | is now officially the prime suspect | 如今被认定为枪杀 |
[31:29] | in the shotgun murder of Manhattan attorney Walter Morgan. | 曼哈顿律师沃尔特·摩根的头号嫌犯 |
[31:33] | The search for Wells began here, | 对威尔斯的搜捕从这里 |
[31:34] | on Skillman Avenue in Sunnyside, Queens… | 皇后区阳边史卡曼大道开始 |
[31:36] | Okay, I say go for it. | 现在打吧 |
[31:37] | …when detectives arrived to take her into custody. | 警探们赶到欲将其拘捕 |
[31:39] | According to witnesses, | 目击者称 |
[31:41] | Detective Wells used a back alley to make her escape… | 威尔斯警探企图从后巷逃脱 |
[31:46] | …discovered early this morning in an abandoned warehouse | 今晨在长岛市的一间废弃仓库里 |
[31:49] | in Long Island City. | 被发现 |
[31:51] | Police are not releasing… | 警方没有透露 |
[31:52] | Hello, Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[31:54] | Great to hear from you. | 很高兴听到你的消息 |
[32:23] | You sure she’s okay going in? | 你确定她这样做没事 |
[32:25] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[32:26] | Morgan’s got to believe she’s alone, or he’ll be gone. | 要留住摩根就得让他相信她是孤身一人 |
[32:30] | Anything yet, boss? | 有消息了吗 老大 |
[32:35] | No. No contact, she hasn’t seen him. | 没有接触 她还没看见他 |
[32:51] | She’s got him. | 找到他了 |
[32:52] | She sees him. | 她看到他了 |
[32:53] | Okay, all right, we got that, Al. | 好的 我们知道了 艾尔 |
[32:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:58] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[32:58] | Somewhere out in the middle there. | 在中间某处 |
[33:01] | I lost her. | 我看不到她了 |
[33:01] | I’m moving in. | 我要进去了 |
[33:20] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[33:23] | I’m sorry, I have to go now. | 抱歉 我必须走了 |
[33:29] | It’s a splendid view, isn’t it? | 这里的视野很棒 不是吗 |
[33:31] | I’ll take your weapon. | 给我你的武器 |
[33:34] | It’s just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[33:36] | It’s like my little prank just now; | 刚刚那是我的小恶作剧 |
[33:38] | it’s more habit than anything else. | 痼疾难改 |
[33:42] | Dead man can’t take chances, right? | 死了就没机会玩了 是吧 |
[33:49] | Still nothing. | 还是看不见 |
[33:58] | I got her. I got her. | 看到她了 |
[33:59] | She’s talking to someone. | 她在和一个人说话 |
[34:00] | Is it Morgan? | 是摩根吗 |
[34:02] | Who’s she talking to? | 她在和谁说话 |
[34:03] | I can’t confirm. | 我不能确定 |
[34:05] | I’m going closer. | 我走近点 |
[34:07] | You did so well, Carrie. I’m proud of you. | 你干得很好 凯莉 我为你骄傲 |
[34:09] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[34:11] | Minute they found Jensen’s body, they came after me. | 一发现詹森的尸体 他们就开始针对我 |
[34:16] | So… | 所以 |
[34:17] | So you see now, right? | 所以你明白了吧 |
[34:18] | It’s impossible for you to stay with them. | 你不可能融入他们 |
[34:21] | I’ll go anywhere with you. | 我愿意跟你去任何地方 |
[34:22] | I just, I want to get out of this city. | 只求离开这座城市 |
[34:26] | Do you really mean it? | 你是说真的吗 |
[34:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:30] | I planned it all. | 我都计划好了 |
[34:33] | It’ll be a new life, you’ll see. | 崭新的生活在等待着你 |
[34:35] | It-it will be a rich one. | 崭新而充实的生活 |
[34:40] | That’s odd. | 怪了 |
[34:43] | There’s no maintenance scheduled to the bridge today. | 今天没通知说有桥梁维护啊 |
[34:50] | Oh, Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[34:52] | You really know how to hurt a guy. | 你真会伤男人的心 |
[34:54] | Walk. | 走 |
[35:15] | I lost them. | 我跟丢他们了 |
[35:18] | I don’t have a visual. | 什么都看不见 |
[35:25] | So what now, Walter? | 现在想怎么样 沃尔特 |
[35:28] | Oh, I always had a contingency plan. | 我总有应急方案 |
[35:30] | It involves you | 计划中有你 |
[35:31] | and a stirring little suicide note, | 和一封情真意切的遗书 |
[35:33] | if I may take any credit. | 如果你不介意我代笔的话 |
[35:34] | And then what, you just disappear? | 然后呢 你就消失 |
[35:36] | Shed this skin, take on another? | 蜕去旧皮 化茧成蝶 |
[35:38] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[35:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:40] | How many lives can John Fox live? | 约翰·福克斯有几条命 |
[35:43] | Well, we’ve done our homework, haven’t we? | 看来你做了功课了 |
[35:46] | What was so bad about being you | 做自己是有多糟糕 |
[35:48] | that you had to take someone else’s life? | 让你不得不取他人而代之 |
[35:51] | You can’t imagine. | 你无从想象 |
[35:53] | And I hardly took it. | 而我并未取而代之 |
[35:55] | Walter and I had a mutual agreement. | 沃尔特和我的协议是相互的 |
[35:57] | A generous monthly stipend. | 每月有一笔丰厚的薪金 |
[35:58] | Heck, he never wanted to be a lawyer, anyway. | 他从来不想做什么律师 |
[36:01] | That was him at the warehouse that night, wasn’t it? | 那晚在仓库的人是他对吧 |
[36:03] | The real Walter Morgan. | 真正的沃尔特·摩根 |
[36:05] | I invited him from Kansas City, yes. | 我把他从堪萨斯城请来了 没错 |
[36:07] | It was a delightful reunion. | 那是一次愉快的重逢 |
[36:08] | Walter took in a few shows. | 沃尔特对我的演技深信不疑 |
[36:10] | He had a grand old time. | 重温了旧日美好时光 |
[36:11] | Till you took his face off with a shotgun. | 直到你一枪打掉了他的脸 |
[36:14] | Things change. | 世事无常 |
[36:16] | I was hoping you’d change. | 我一直希望你能有所改变 |
[36:19] | I really was, Carrie. | 真的 凯莉 |
[36:27] | Lock up traffic. | 封锁交通 |
[36:28] | Lock it up now. | 马上封锁交通 |
[36:31] | We would have been so matched. | 咱俩本该是天生一对 |
[36:33] | So suited for each other. | 天造地设的一对啊 |
[36:34] | No, see, I did my time in your world. | 不 你这种生活我已经尝试过了 |
[36:37] | Too bad we didn’t meet back then; | 可惜你那个时候没遇上我 |
[36:39] | you might have had a chance. | 不然的话你也许还能有机会呢 |
[36:40] | I was a real mess. | 我那时也是一团糟 |
[36:42] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[36:44] | Okay, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[36:45] | Get over there. | 站过去 |
[36:46] | Move. | 快点 |
[36:47] | Go. | 过去 |
[36:51] | I want to know one thing. | 我想知道一件事 |
[36:53] | Did you ever really know anything about Rachel’s murder? | 你到底知不知道瑞秋谋杀案的任何隐情 |
[36:58] | Anything at all? | 哪怕一点都好 |
[37:01] | You’ll never know. | 你永远都不会知道答案了 |
[37:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:05] | Good-bye, dear Carrie. | 再见了 亲爱的凯莉 |
[37:16] | You tell me what happened to Rachel! | 快点告诉我瑞秋的事 |
[37:19] | Tell me! | 说啊 |
[37:19] | – I can’t hold you. You have to let go. – No! | -我抓不住你了 你得放手 -不 |
[37:22] | You have to let go of him! | 你必须放开他 |
[37:24] | He’s right, you know. | 他说的没错 |
[37:28] | Be seeing you, Carrie. | 回头见了 凯莉 |
[37:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:54] | Harbor North’s been dragging the river. | 海岸搜查队正在对那条河进行搜索 |
[37:56] | They haven’t found Morgan, but they will. | 还没找到摩根 不过早晚会的 |
[37:58] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[38:02] | I guess I’ll feel better when we have a body. | 可能只有找到尸体我才能安心吧 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[38:06] | Hey. Speaking of dead bodies, | 说到尸体 |
[38:07] | I think we got the story worked out finally. | 我们终于把故事的来龙去脉搞清楚了 |
[38:10] | Um, you — you go ahead. | 你 你说吧 |
[38:11] | No, you go ahead. | 不 你说 |
[38:12] | – Nah, I think you should. – I think you should go. | -应该你说 -应该你来说 |
[38:13] | We think it goes like this. | 我们认为故事是这样的 |
[38:16] | Way back in Kansas, | 多年前在堪萨斯州 |
[38:18] | John Fox was a very brilliant | 约翰·福克斯是个很聪明 |
[38:20] | and very miserable young sociopath, | 但又很痛苦的年轻反社会分子 |
[38:22] | when he came upon an equally unhappy young lawyer | 某天他遇到了一个跟他同样郁郁寡欢的 |
[38:25] | named Walter Morgan. | 一名叫做沃尔特·摩根的律师 |
[38:26] | Morgan and Fox were about the same height, similar build, | 摩根和福克斯身高体型都差不多 |
[38:28] | which is why Fox must’ve decided | 所以福克斯决定要利用他们之间的相似度 |
[38:30] | to use the resemblance to his advantage. | 来达到自己的目的 |
[38:31] | Whatever deal he offered Morgan, we have bank records that show | 不知他给摩根开出什么条件 银行记录 |
[38:35] | that he’s been making payments to his Kansas account | 显示他过去的二十五年间一直在给 |
[38:38] | for the past 25 years. | 堪萨斯的账户汇钱 |
[38:40] | Couldn’t have said it better. | 总结得非常精彩 |
[38:41] | So Morgan — | 这么说摩根 |
[38:42] | our Morgan — was paying off Fox | 我们所知的摩根 一直在给福克斯钱 |
[38:44] | as part of a long-running identity swap? | 就为了长期地与他对换身份 |
[38:47] | All those years, he does whatever he wants | 这些年来 他以假身份 |
[38:49] | under an assumed identity. | 为所欲为 |
[38:51] | And then when he’s ready to disappear, | 当他准备消失的时候 |
[38:52] | he just murders Fox, aka Morgan. | 他就杀掉福克斯 即真正的摩根 |
[38:57] | Which is why the body checked out as Walter Morgan | 所以那具尸体的指纹属于沃尔特·摩根 |
[38:59] | and why our victim was conveniently missing his face. | 而我们的死者又恰好被枪崩掉了半张脸 |
[39:02] | Only, he made one mistake. | 只不过 他犯了一个错误 |
[39:04] | He couldn’t know Fox would commit a sex crime in Utah | 他不知道福克斯在犹他犯了性侵罪 |
[39:07] | and leave his prints behind. | 并且留下了指纹 |
[39:09] | None of this explains | 但这些都无法解释 |
[39:11] | how he knows anything about Rachel’s murder. | 他怎么会知道瑞秋谋杀案的隐情 |
[39:13] | I think you and I both know he probably didn’t. | 我们都清楚 他有可能什么都不知道 |
[39:16] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[39:20] | Excuse me, Detective Burns? | 打扰一下 彭斯警探 |
[39:22] | Thought you might like to see this, sir. | 我想你可能会对这个感兴趣 |
[39:23] | Yeah, what do we got? | 好吧 这是什么 |
[39:24] | Found it with Jensen’s body in the van. | 在发现詹森尸体的货车里发现的 |
[39:27] | I was vouchering it and it started ringing. | 我正在对其取证 可它突然响了 |
[39:38] | Only one number in here. | 里面只有一个号码 |
[39:47] | Hello. | 喂 |
[39:48] | Hello. Who is this? | 喂 你是哪位 |
[39:50] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[39:51] | Carrie Wells, Queens Homicide. | 我是皇后区凶杀调查组的凯莉·威尔斯 |
[39:53] | This phone is evidence in a murder investigation | 这个电话是沃尔特·摩根谋杀案中 |
[39:56] | involving Walter Morgan. | 发现的证据 |
[39:59] | Oh, you mean Detective Morgan. | 你是说摩根警探 |
[40:01] | I’ve been trying to reach him all morning. | 我找了他一早上了 |
[40:04] | I-I’m sorry. Who am I speaking to? | 抱歉 请问您是哪位 |
[40:06] | I’m Detective Franks, Syracuse P.D. | 我是锡拉丘兹警局的弗兰克斯警探 |
[40:09] | I’ve been working with Deputy Chief Marston. | 马斯顿副主任的搭档 |
[40:11] | Your Detective Morgan contacted us | 你们那边的摩根警探之前联系过我们 |
[40:13] | about a case we have up here | 向我们询问这里的一宗 |
[40:15] | involving an abduction and murder of a young girl. | 小女孩绑架和谋杀案的资料 |
[40:20] | Um, is-is this a cold case? | 那是过去的一桩悬案吗 |
[40:22] | No, ma’am. | 不是的 |
[40:23] | We found a body two days ago. | 我们两天前发现了一具尸体 |
[40:24] | Can you tell Detective Morgan | 请转告摩根警探 |
[40:25] | his information was right on the money. | 他的信息非常准确 |
[40:27] | We got the guy. | 我们抓到那个家伙了 |
[40:28] | You made an arrest? | 你们逮捕他了吗 |
[40:29] | We’re talking to him. | 我们正在跟他谈话 |
[40:31] | Found him hanging around the crime scene. | 发现他在罪案现场周围晃悠 |
[40:32] | Morgan said you might be interested, | 摩根说你可能会对这个案子感兴趣 |
[40:34] | so I just sent you a picture. | 所以我刚发了张照片给你 |
[40:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[41:03] | He killed my sister. | 是他杀了我姐姐 |