时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When I met you, | 当我最初遇到你时 |
[00:03] | everything was about Rachel. | 你的全部生活中心都在瑞秋身上 |
[00:05] | But the one day that really matters, | 但是你恰恰无法忆起 |
[00:06] | that might have the answer, you could never remember. | 也许可以帮你破案的最关键的那天 |
[00:09] | I’ve been in those woods a thousand times before | 我曾无数次重温在树林中发生的一切 |
[00:11] | and I’ve never seen that. | 但看到这一幕还是头一回 |
[00:13] | You weren’t ready for it then. | 你当初并没准备好 |
[00:15] | Now you are. | 而现在你可以了 |
[00:18] | I’m Detective Franks, Syracuse PD, | 我是锡拉丘兹警局的弗兰克斯警探 |
[00:20] | we found a body two days ago. | 我们两天前发现了一具尸体 |
[00:22] | You made an arrest? | 你们逮捕他了吗 |
[00:23] | Found him hanging around the crime scene. | 发现他在罪案现场周围晃悠 |
[00:24] | So, I just sent you a picture. | 所以我刚发了张照片给你 |
[00:28] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[00:29] | He killed my sister. | 是他杀了我姐姐 |
[01:03] | You take a nap? | 睡着了吗 |
[01:06] | No, just thinking. | 没有 在想事情 |
[01:11] | We don’t have to do this, you know? | 我们可以不去的 你知道吗 |
[01:13] | We can turn right around. | 我们可以调头回去 |
[01:15] | Not after you charmed Tina Burdosky into giving you | 在机场把缇娜迷得一塌糊涂 |
[01:18] | a full-size upgrade at the airport. | 都给你免费升舱了 怎么走 |
[01:20] | You really play football with her cousin? | 你真的跟她堂兄一起打过橄榄球吗 |
[01:22] | Bronco Burdosky, | 布朗克·波多斯基 |
[01:24] | best wide receiver Corcoran ever had. | 科科伦有史以来最棒的接球手 |
[01:26] | We almost went to the state finals junior year. | 我们高三的时候差点就进州决赛了 |
[01:28] | Do you know, I think I’m really glad i didn’t know you back then. | 其实我真庆幸那时候不认识你 |
[01:30] | I’m not sure I could have handled Al Burns, | 感觉无法驾驭那样的艾尔·彭斯 |
[01:33] | high school football star. | 高中橄榄队球星 |
[01:36] | You had enough trouble with Al Burns, | 你跟”前”橄榄球星艾尔·彭斯 |
[01:37] | former football star. | 就已经搞不太定了 |
[01:38] | Yeah, because every girl in town still had the hots for you. | 因为镇上的每个女孩都还在迷恋着你 |
[01:41] | Hopefully they still do. | 希望现在还是如此吧 |
[01:45] | Want to know something funny? | 想不想听个趣事儿 |
[01:47] | One of the first things I remember after my sisters murder, | 在我姐姐被谋杀之后我第一个想起来的 |
[01:52] | a football. | 是一个橄榄球 |
[01:54] | I can still remember their uniforms. | 我还记得他们的队服 |
[01:57] | 45, 48, 27, 33. | 45号 48号 27号 33号 |
[02:03] | Well, here we go. | 到了 |
[02:17] | Well, what do you know, the dynamic duo. | 看看是谁来了啊 动感二人组 |
[02:19] | How ya doing, Dan? | 最近还好吧 丹 |
[02:20] | Good. Tell me I got to call you Lieutenant, huh? | 挺好的 是不是得叫你队长啊 |
[02:23] | And Carrie Wells. Who would have thunk it, huh? | 凯莉·威尔斯 想不到在这种情况下见面 |
[02:26] | – Hey, Dan. – Well, I wish our | -你好 丹 -真希望 |
[02:27] | reunion could be under better circumstances, | 我们不是在这种情况下重聚 |
[02:29] | but come on and take a look. | 不过你们还是过来看看吧 |
[02:36] | Name is Becky Hartley | 死者是贝奇·哈特利 |
[02:38] | 14, bus left her off four blocks from home | 14岁 六点钟排球队训练后 |
[02:40] | after volleyball practice just after 6:00. | 她在离她家四个街区的地方下车 |
[02:43] | And her folks called us when she didn’t show. | 她家人找不到她于是报警了 |
[02:45] | A couple of bikers found her the next day. | 第二天 一些骑车的人发现了她 |
[02:49] | We don’t have a full autopsy back yet, | 我们还没有把尸体运回去做全面尸检 |
[02:50] | but it looks like he got her | 但是看起来像是他 |
[02:51] | in the back of the head with a rock. | 用一块石头袭击了她后脑 |
[02:54] | And then drowned her in the water. | 然后把她按在水中溺毙 |
[02:56] | As a matter of a fact, yeah. | 确实是这样 |
[02:58] | – Any sign of sexual assault? – No, none what-so-ever. | -有性侵犯的迹象吗 -没有 |
[03:03] | Your suspect, Sam Rhodes, where is he? | 嫌疑人山姆·罗兹 他在哪里 |
[03:05] | Well, we got him down at the station. | 我们把他拘留在警察局了 |
[03:07] | He’s been pretty cooperative. | 他很合作 |
[03:08] | Hasn’t asked for a lawyer or anything. | 没要求找律师 也没问别的 |
[03:10] | Does he have an alibi? | 他有不在场证明吗 |
[03:11] | Uh, yeah, he said he was Downstate on business. | 有 他说他那时在南部出差 |
[03:13] | – We’re checking it out. – I want to talk to him. | -我们正在调查 -我想和他谈谈 |
[03:15] | Uh, look, Carrie, uh, I don’t have a problem | 听着 凯莉 你们来这儿调查 |
[03:17] | with you guys coming up here digging around a little | 你姐姐的案子我没有意见 |
[03:20] | in your sisters case, But, uh, we all know that past, | 但是 我们都知道你以前的记录 |
[03:23] | that’s led to some overly aggressive and, I think, | 你经常用一些过激的 |
[03:25] | questionable investigative techniques. | 审问方法 |
[03:28] | And I don’t want to see those repeated in this investigation. | 这次调查中 我不希望有类似情形 |
[03:30] | Wow, that is so impressive, Dan. | 说得很溜嘛 丹 |
[03:32] | Did you practice that in the mirror? | 你是不是对着镜子练习过啊 |
[03:35] | You know Carrie, you’re not the only one here | 凯莉 你可不是这儿唯一一个 |
[03:37] | with a long memory, all right? | 记性好的人 对吧 |
[03:39] | Let’s head back to the station, huh? | 我们回警局吧 |
[03:43] | He always did have a thing for you. | 他总是和你过不去 |
[03:45] | Talk about failing upward. | 不就是越看我越不顺眼嘛 |
[03:46] | Play nice. | 和气点 |
[03:53] | Hey, Dave, how are you? | 戴伍 还好吧 |
[03:55] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 地方弄得不错啊 |
[03:57] | So, turns out Rhodes was actually on the force | 罗兹其实在80年代早期时 |
[03:59] | for a couple years back in the early 80s. | 为警队效力过几年 |
[04:02] | One of the uniforms remembered seeing him at the crime scene | 谋杀的第二天 有名橄榄队球员记得 |
[04:04] | day after the murder and we grabbed him. | 在犯罪现场见过他 所以我们逮捕了他 |
[04:20] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:46] | How you doing, Sam? | 还好吗 山姆 |
[04:49] | – You comfortable? – I’m fine. | -还舒服吗 -我很好 |
[04:51] | Good. | 那就好 |
[04:53] | You understand we’re just holding you | 你知道自己 |
[04:54] | on the outstanding warrant you got from Pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚州仍有逮捕令在身吧 |
[04:57] | What was it? Uh, trespassing or something. | 犯了什么罪 擅闯民宅之类的吗 |
[05:00] | That’s what you said. | 随你怎么说 |
[05:01] | Well, it’s going to take us the whole time to clear that up. | 那些事情自然会慢慢查清 |
[05:02] | So, uh, well, you know the drill. Right? | 你也知道接下来的流程吧 |
[05:07] | You have anymore thoughts about Becky Hartley? | 你对贝奇·哈特利还有什么印象 |
[05:10] | I told you I don’t know anything about what happened to that girl. | 我说过了 我不知道那女孩的事情 |
[05:13] | Yeah, yeah I guess you said that. | 我猜到了你会这么说 |
[05:15] | But what you haven’t said is | 但你还没告诉我 |
[05:16] | what the hell you were doing at her crime scene. | 你去犯罪现场干嘛呢 |
[05:19] | I heard it on the radio. | 我在广播里听说了这件事 |
[05:22] | I was curious. | 就去围观一下 |
[05:24] | Really? Where’d you say you were two days ago? | 是嘛 你说自己两天前是在哪里呢 |
[05:28] | I told you, I had a couple of appointments | 我在哥伦比亚郡有几个 |
[05:31] | installing security systems over in Columbia County. | 安装安全系统的预约 |
[05:34] | Austerlitz. I have you the numbers. | 在奥斯特利茨 我可以给你对方电话 |
[05:37] | Burns. | 我是彭斯 |
[05:39] | How’s it going up there, boss? | 老大 你们在那边如何 |
[05:41] | Well, you know, they’ve redone the Erie Canal Museum, | 去看了重新装潢完的伊利运河博物馆 |
[05:43] | it’s really quite something. | 还挺美轮美奂的 |
[05:44] | We’ve actually been working over here. | 我们可是在这一直查案呢 |
[05:46] | Been all over our pal Rhodes’s credit card and phone records. | 查遍了罗兹的信用卡和电话记录 |
[05:49] | Tanya whipped up one of her algorithms, | 坦娅设计了一个算法 |
[05:51] | threw it in the pot, success. | 比对他的信息 结果找到了 |
[05:53] | Looks like we can place him at the location of | 看来在过去八年里 |
[05:55] | at least two other unsolved teenage homicides | 他至少跟另两起尚未解决的 |
[05:57] | in the past eight years. | 少年凶杀案有关联 |
[05:59] | And we are working on some more. | 我们还在继续调查中 |
[06:01] | Oh, and, uh, this might help; | 还有这个可能会有帮助 |
[06:02] | we pushed a little on that warrant out of Pittsburgh, | 我们细查了一下匹兹堡的逮捕令 |
[06:05] | yeah, they, uh, want him for trespassing | 他因私闯另一处命案现场 |
[06:07] | near another crime scene. | 而被发出逮捕令 |
[06:08] | This is a creepy guy, Al. | 他是个怪叔叔 艾尔 |
[06:09] | Okay, keep digging. Thanks, guys. | 好 继续查 谢了 伙计们 |
[06:13] | Nina, Roe, and Mike have been looking into Rhodes. | 尼娜 罗伊和迈克正在调查罗兹 |
[06:16] | It’s like this guy’s been leaving bread crumbs | 看来这家伙常年在 |
[06:18] | at homicide scenes for years. | 凶案现场附近溜达 |
[06:23] | I don’t know, guys. I need more to work with. | 伙计们 你们还得给我更多线索 |
[06:26] | We’ll get the full forensics in | 下一步是法医鉴定 |
[06:27] | and we’ll get some DNA back on her or something. | 应该能检测出一些DNA |
[06:29] | I want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[06:30] | No. No, you can’t. | 不 你不许 |
[06:32] | You’re not getting anything out of him in there. | 你又套不出他的话 |
[06:34] | Right, but the point is he’s still talking to us. | 没错 但重点是他现在仍愿意沟通 |
[06:36] | You go in there and you start asking him questions about | 你进去问他一些以前命案的事 |
[06:37] | some old murder, he’s going to lawyer up in a second. | 他会立刻请律师来的 |
[06:39] | Dan, can I talk to you? | 丹 能和你说句话吗 |
[06:41] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[06:44] | Chief of C.I., huh? | 当上罪案组组长了啊 |
[06:45] | Well, I guess I’ve had some things fall the right way, you know? | 可能是我处理事情得当 带队有方吧 |
[06:48] | Yeah. Now I hear you’re lining things up | 听说你一直在 |
[06:51] | for the top spot when Chet Dowling steps down. | 为了接替切特·道林而运作啊 |
[06:54] | – Where’d you hear that? – Chet Dowling. | -你听谁说的 -切特·道林 |
[06:57] | Chief and I stay in touch. | 我和他还时有联系 |
[06:58] | Helped his nephew get his badge in the Bronx last year. | 去年在布朗克斯为他的侄子谋得一职 |
[07:01] | He’s very appreciative. | 他非常感激 |
[07:03] | He seems to value my opinion a great deal. | 在他面前 我还挺说得上话 |
[07:09] | You two still, uh… | 你们俩还… |
[07:11] | Just colleagues, Dan. | 只是同事关系 丹 |
[07:12] | It’s a lot simpler. | 简单明了问题少 |
[07:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | – Okay, you have ten minutes. – Thank you. | -你有十分钟的时间 -谢谢 |
[07:19] | You know, one of these days, you’re going to tell me | 总有一天 你得告诉我 |
[07:20] | – what you got on that guy. – I got you. | -你抓住了他什么把柄了 -拿你吓唬她 |
[07:23] | You sure you’re okay in there? | 你确定你进去没事吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah. You worried I’m going to try to blow his head off? | 怎么 你担心我会一枪爆了他的头吗 |
[07:27] | – Yeah, it crossed my mind. – Well, it crossed mine, too. | -我的确这么想过 -我也想过 |
[07:50] | You know me, don’t you? | 你知道我是谁 对吧 |
[07:55] | September 14th, 1983… | 1983年9月14日… |
[07:59] | that day mean anything to you? | 对那天有印象吗 |
[08:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:03] | Addison Reserve? | 阿狄森自然保护区 |
[08:05] | The woods a long route 6, by the ball fields. | 球场附近 沿着六号公路的树林 |
[08:09] | – Ringing any bells yet? – I know the area. | -想起什么了吗 -我知道那地方 |
[08:12] | My sister, | 我的姐姐 |
[08:14] | Rachel Wells was murdered on that day | 瑞秋·威尔斯就在那天 |
[08:18] | in those woods. | 在那片树林里被杀了 |
[08:21] | Smashed in the back of the head with a rock | 被人用石块从背后砸晕 |
[08:22] | and then held down and drowned in three inches of water. | 然后头被人按入水中溺毙 |
[08:28] | You were there, weren’t you? | 你当时在场 对吧 |
[08:30] | – Ah, no. – Yes, you were. I saw you. | -不在 -不 你在 我看到你了 |
[08:34] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[08:36] | I thought she couldn’t remember anything about the murder. | 我以为她全都忘记了 |
[08:39] | It’s been coming back. | 她又想起来了 |
[08:41] | She remembers Rhodes. | 她记得罗兹 |
[08:43] | I know you murdered my sister | 我知道是你杀害了我姐姐 |
[08:44] | – and I want to hear you say it. – No. | -我要你亲口承认 -不 |
[08:46] | You murdered my sister! I saw you! | 你杀了我姐姐 我看到你了 |
[08:51] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没看到 |
[08:59] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[09:06] | Wha… what? | 什么 |
[09:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:15] | All right. I just got off the phone with the DA in Pittsburgh. | 我刚和匹兹堡地方检察院通完电话 |
[09:19] | The trespassing warrant that they had out on Rhodes, | 对罗兹的逮捕令 |
[09:22] | they’re going to let it go. | 他们要撤回 |
[09:23] | – What? – So, I’ve got nothing left to hold him on. | -什么 -现在我没理由拘留他了 |
[09:25] | – You can’t let him go. – I can’t keep him. | -你不能放他走 -我没理由拘留他 |
[09:27] | You want to get this guy? | 你想抓住这家伙 |
[09:28] | You’ll help us nail him for the Becky Harley murder. | 就得找出他是贝奇·哈特利案凶手的证据 |
[09:30] | Listen to me, if you let him go, he will disappear. | 相信我 如果你放走了他 他会人间蒸发 |
[09:33] | – You won’t get him back. – Carrie, I’ll put a car on him. | -你就再也抓不到他了 -凯莉 我会派车跟着他 |
[09:35] | And in the mean time, we will take | 与此同时 我们会用你们提供的 |
[09:36] | the info your guys gave us on Rhodes, | 罗兹的信息 |
[09:38] | linking him to the past crime scenes | 把他与以往的犯罪现场联系起来 |
[09:40] | and maybe we can get a search warrant out of it. | 或许能拿到一张搜查令 |
[09:42] | I thinking we should go back and check on Becky’s parents. | 我们应该回去再跟贝奇的父母谈谈 |
[09:44] | You know, they were broken up the first time we talked. | 第一次谈话时 他们情绪挺崩溃 |
[09:46] | Maybe we can get more details now. | 或许这次能了解更多细节 |
[09:48] | – I’ll come with you. – I’ll stay on the warrant. | -我和你一起去 -我继续努力弄搜查令 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry, Will, we just didn’t have enough to hold him. | 抱歉 威尔 我们没有足够的证据拘留他 |
[09:56] | You told us you thought that was the man. | 你告诉我们 你觉得他是凶手 |
[09:58] | Well, we still do but, you know, we got to take our time, | 我仍这么认为 但我们必须小心处理 |
[10:01] | make sure we’re not overlooking anything. | 确保没有忽视细节 |
[10:04] | Look, I know how how difficult this must be for both of you. | 我知道这对你俩来说有多痛苦 |
[10:08] | We just have a few more questions about Becky, if that’s okay? | 我们只是要问几个关于贝奇的问题 |
[10:14] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[10:15] | All right, were there any other men | 有没有其他男人 |
[10:17] | who showed an unusual interest in her? | 对她表现过异样得兴趣 |
[10:20] | We’ve been over and over that in our minds. | 我们反复想过 |
[10:22] | We can’t think of anyone. | 但好像没有 |
[10:23] | Okay, what about, um, boys, boyfriends? | 那男孩或男朋友呢 |
[10:26] | No, she’s… | 没有 她… |
[10:29] | she was just starting to get interested in boys. | 她还很单纯 情窦初开 |
[10:31] | There was no one. | 没有 |
[10:34] | Was she having any problems with friends at school? | 她跟学校的朋友有过节吗 |
[10:38] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[10:40] | Wait, there was one thing. | 等等 有一件事 |
[10:44] | Becky’s closest friend, Katrina, | 贝奇最好的朋友 卡特里娜 |
[10:46] | they were inseparable for years. | 她们多年形影不离 |
[10:49] | And then about three months ago, | 可大概三个月前 |
[10:51] | Becky came home and I could see she’d been crying. | 贝奇有天回家 我看得出来她哭过 |
[10:54] | I asked her what had happened | 我问她怎么了 |
[10:56] | and she told me she and Katrina had had a really big fight. | 她说她和卡特里娜大吵了一架 |
[11:02] | I couldn’t get her to give me the details, | 我问不出细节 |
[11:05] | but she said that Katrina had betrayed her. | 但她说卡特里娜背叛了她 |
[11:08] | She used really rough language. | 她当时用词很激烈 |
[11:14] | I’m-I’m sorry, could you excuse me for a moment? | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[11:18] | Hey. | 喂 |
[11:19] | Hey. We got a warrant for Rhodes’ house. | 喂 我们拿到了对罗兹家的搜查令 |
[11:21] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[11:22] | We’ll head over there now, okay? | 现在就出发 |
[11:59] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[12:04] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:10] | How far back do they go? | 最早到哪年 |
[12:13] | 2004 1997 1993 2004, ’97, ’93… | |
[12:18] | This guy’s got stuff on dead girls going back least 20 years. | 这家伙有至少20年间死去女孩的材料 |
[12:23] | And the latest… | 最近的 |
[12:26] | Becky Hartley. | 贝奇·哈特利 |
[12:27] | Al… | 艾尔… |
[12:30] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[12:32] | I knew it was him. | 我知道就是他 |
[12:33] | All right, let’s pick him up. | 好的 去把他抓回来吧 |
[12:34] | Guys, we just got word the patrol car | 伙计们 跟踪山姆·罗兹的巡逻车 |
[12:37] | that was tailing Sam Rhodes– | 刚刚回报 |
[12:38] | they-they lost him. | 他们跟丢了 |
[12:49] | We got his name, his car, we’re watching the airport, | 我们知道他的名字 开什么车 监视机场 |
[12:51] | the buses, the trains. | 汽车站 火车站 |
[12:52] | – We’re gonna get him. – Marston has already lost him once. | -我们会抓到他的 -马斯顿已经跟丢了他一次 |
[12:53] | If I’m Sam Rhodes, I went six states away from here. | 如果我是山姆·罗兹 我早就远走高飞了 |
[12:55] | Well, hello. | 你们好 |
[12:57] | Hey, welcome to Syracuse. | 欢迎来到锡拉丘兹 |
[12:58] | And a lovely little hamlet it is. | 多么可爱的小村子啊 |
[13:01] | Look, Rhodes is on the run, but we found some files | 罗兹还在逃 但我们找到了一些档案 |
[13:03] | tying him to a string of murders going back nearly 30 years. | 近三十年来 他跟不少凶杀案都有关联 |
[13:06] | And we still want him for the murder of Becky Hartley. | 现在他还是贝奇·哈特利谋杀案的通缉犯 |
[13:08] | I’ll get you her forensics. | 我这就带你去看看物证 |
[13:09] | I mean, Becky was older than Rachel, | 贝奇虽然比瑞秋当年大一些 |
[13:12] | but there are definite similarities. | 但两起案子实在太像了 |
[13:13] | I’ll just park myself in the lab. | 我马上去实验室 |
[13:16] | Do they have a lab? | 这里有实验室吗 |
[13:17] | Of a kind. | 算有吧 |
[13:18] | Marston’s waiting to show you around. | 马斯顿正等着带你熟悉下环境呢 |
[13:20] | We’re gonna go talk to Becky’s friend, Katrina, | 我们打算跟贝奇的朋友卡特里娜谈谈 |
[13:21] | see what their fight was about. | 问问她们为什么事争吵 |
[13:23] | Boy, the two of you on the streets of Syracuse | 你俩走在锡拉丘兹的街道上 |
[13:25] | must seem like old times. | 肯定得有种穿越的感觉 |
[13:27] | Yeah, sort of. | 是啊 有点吧 |
[13:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:48] | You haven’t said anything in almost an hour. | 都快一个小时了 你一句话都没说 |
[13:50] | That’s a record, I think. | 新纪录啊 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[13:54] | I don’t know, it’s, um… | 我也不知道 |
[13:57] | more memories? | 又想起一些事 |
[13:59] | New ones– about Rachel, that day. | 瑞秋遇害那天 新的画面 |
[14:02] | I can see the sky, I can see… | 我能看见天空 我能看见 |
[14:05] | leaves, trees. It’s almost like I’m… flying? | 叶子 树 我就像在空中飞 |
[14:18] | So you’ve never seen this man? | 你从没见过这个人吗 |
[14:19] | No, I’m sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[14:20] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[14:22] | Mr. Sadler? | 萨德勒先生 |
[14:24] | Sorry, no. | 对不起 没见过 |
[14:25] | Do you think he’s the one? | 你认为他就是凶手吗 |
[14:28] | We don’t know. | 现在还不确定 |
[14:30] | You’re Katrina, right? | 你是卡特里娜吗 |
[14:32] | Have you ever seen this guy before? | 你以前见过这人没有 |
[14:35] | No. | 没有 |
[14:36] | You and Becky were good friends, right? | 贝奇是你的好朋友 对吗 |
[14:40] | I heard you guys had a fight about something. | 我听说你们吵架了 |
[14:44] | We’ll be in in a minute. | 你先进去 我们一会就来 |
[14:46] | You want to tell me what the fight was about? | 能告诉我们为什么吵架吗 |
[14:49] | We were, like, super best friends, | 我们曾经是最好的朋友 |
[14:50] | but then Becky just sort of changed. | 但后来贝奇变了 |
[14:52] | Changed how? | 怎么变了 |
[14:53] | She got all judgmental, about fashion and stuff, | 她开始对时尚八卦什么的评头论足 |
[14:57] | which we both really liked. | 我们倒是都喜欢这些话题 |
[14:58] | And she got into camping, gross things like that. | 之后还迷上了露营之类的无聊事情 |
[15:02] | And she started saying things. | 然后开始胡说八道 |
[15:04] | What kind of things? | 说什么 |
[15:08] | Things at school. | 学校里的事情 |
[15:10] | Nasty things. | 恶心事 |
[15:13] | About me. | 说我的谣言 |
[15:14] | About sex stuff. | 胡扯我的性生活 |
[15:15] | Even though she was the one who was… | 就算她是我最好的朋友… |
[15:20] | This is a difficult time, Detective. | 我们也不容易 还请警探体谅 |
[15:22] | Yeah. No, I understand. | 是的 我理解 |
[15:24] | Um, couple more questions? | 再问两个简单问题行吗 |
[15:28] | Katrina, do you know if Becky had a boyfriend? | 卡特里娜 你知道贝奇有男朋友吗 |
[15:30] | Some older guy. | 有 是个老头 |
[15:32] | I never knew his name. She was all proud of it. | 不知道叫什么 她还挺引以为傲 |
[15:34] | Well, did you ever get a look at him? | 那你见过他吗 |
[15:36] | Do you know what he looked like? | 他长什么样 |
[15:37] | No. | 没见过 |
[15:38] | Do you know when she started seeing him? | 你知道他们什么时候开始交往的吗 |
[15:40] | Few months ago, maybe. | 几个月以前吧 |
[15:42] | I’m not mad at her anymore. | 我现在不生她气了 |
[15:44] | I just… | 我只是 |
[15:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:49] | I appreciate it, okay? | 帮了我们大忙了 |
[15:51] | Come on, honey. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[15:58] | Yeah. Let me know what turns up. | 有什么发现告诉我 |
[16:01] | That was Marston. | 是马斯顿 |
[16:02] | Based on Katrina’s story, | 根据卡特里娜的说法 |
[16:03] | they’re canvassing Becky’s friends again, | 他们去询问贝奇的朋友们了 |
[16:05] | see if we can find this guy she was seeing. | 看看能不能查出她男朋友是谁 |
[16:09] | More memories? | 又想起什么了 |
[16:10] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:11] | Because we’re here. | 因为我们来这里了嘛 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:15] | I got a few memories of my own. | 我也能回忆起来点旧事 |
[16:19] | We’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[16:20] | “Home.” | “回家了” |
[16:24] | Sounds nice. | 听起来还不错 |
[16:25] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:28] | Yeah, well, we’re just a couple of Gypsies, aren’t we? | 我们就像吉普赛人 四海为家 |
[16:31] | Maybe I’m getting tired of that. | 也许我开始厌倦流浪了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, well, you did settle down for a while there | 你也跟你女朋友在上东区 |
[16:35] | with your girlfriend on the Upper East side. | 安家立业过一段时间啊 |
[16:38] | Till she kicked me out. | 直到她把我扫地出门 |
[16:41] | You seem to be doing just fine. | 感觉你也不痛不痒啊 |
[16:44] | Could you live here again? | 你还能再在这生活吗 |
[16:47] | It would depend on why, I guess. | 要看是为什么理由了 |
[16:50] | “On why”? | “理由” |
[16:52] | For what? | 有何好留下的呢 |
[16:59] | For a cheeseburger with bacon | 为了培根芝士堡 |
[17:01] | and those flat greasy onion rings | 还有你泡在陈年老番茄酱里 |
[17:03] | you dip in the stale ketchup. | 那些扁扁的油腻的洋葱圈 |
[17:04] | And it’s stale because it’s been here | 而它之所以不新鲜是因为 |
[17:06] | – since we were here. – All right, okay. | -它从当年泡到现在 -好了 |
[17:07] | I’m going to go to the bathroom. | 我去一下洗手间 |
[17:08] | Why don’t you order us a couple burgers. | 你点些汉堡吧 |
[17:27] | Don’t say a word. | 别出声 |
[17:55] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[18:11] | You see a woman come through here a minute ago– red hair? | 刚才有看到一个红发女人经过这里吗 |
[18:13] | Yeah. She took off with some guy in his car. | 有 她和一个男人上车离开了 |
[18:31] | You know… | 你要知道 |
[18:33] | if I get ahold of that gun, you’re dead. | 要是让我拿到那支枪 你就死定了 |
[18:46] | If she’s got her phone on her, this should work. | 如果她带着手机 就能找到她 |
[18:51] | Great, I’ve got her GPS locked in. | 很好 我已经用全球定位锁定了她 |
[18:53] | It looks like she’s on Route 38, | 她应该在38号公路上 |
[18:55] | couple miles south of the city, heading east. | 在城市南面几英里 向东行驶 |
[18:59] | Looks like there’s some kind of park. | 好像有个公园 |
[19:00] | Addison Reserve. | 阿狄森自然保护区 |
[19:01] | He’s taking her to the woods where Rachel was killed. | 他正带她去瑞秋被杀的那片树林 |
[19:04] | Route 38! | 38号公路 |
[19:28] | Get out. | 下车 |
[19:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:15] | Remember this place? | 还记得这地方吗 |
[20:20] | That’s where they found her. | 他们就是在这里找到她的 |
[20:26] | Get on the ground. | 跪在地上 |
[20:28] | Kneel down. | 跪下 |
[20:29] | No. | 不要 |
[20:31] | Kneel down. | 跪下 |
[20:32] | – You do it. – No. | -给我跪下 -不要 |
[20:33] | You do it. | 快跪下 |
[20:36] | You were just a little thing. | 你当时那么小 |
[20:38] | Just so high. | 才这么高 |
[20:41] | Do it. | 快点 |
[20:46] | Kneel down. | 跪下 |
[20:56] | They told me you couldn’t remember. | 他们告诉我 你记不起来了 |
[20:58] | Around the precinct, everybody was talking about it. | 当时局里的人都议论纷纷 |
[21:01] | First, I thought it was a joke. | 一开始 我以为是个玩笑 |
[21:04] | ‘Cause I told you to forget. | 因为我说过叫你忘掉一切 |
[21:06] | Forget you ever saw me. | 忘记你曾见过我 |
[21:10] | Then when you came in two weeks later for your follow-up, | 两周后你再来警局做后续调查 |
[21:13] | I knew it was true. | 我发现你真忘了 |
[21:14] | You didn’t recognize me. | 你没认出我来 |
[21:24] | You saw me three more times that first year. | 头一年你陆续见过我三次 |
[21:28] | Nothing. | 你什么都不记得 |
[21:31] | Nothing. | 完全不记得 |
[21:33] | I started to think I was safe. | 我开始觉得自己过这一关了 |
[21:36] | Then, six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[21:37] | that sketch started making it around the police wire. | 那张画像开始在警局内部传播 |
[21:41] | You know that sketch you made. | 就是你画的那张画像 |
[21:43] | Why do you have a drawing? | 你怎么会有一张画的 |
[21:46] | I knew | 我就知道 |
[21:48] | that you remembered. | 你想起来了 |
[21:52] | But you still don’t. | 但你还没完全想起来 |
[21:55] | Not everything. | 没想起全部 |
[21:59] | And until you do… | 直到你全想起来之前 |
[22:03] | I won’t be safe. | 我都过不了这关 |
[22:09] | Not from you. | 你不会放过我 |
[22:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:19] | Here. | 给你 |
[22:21] | I’m gonna kill you. You understand me. | 我要杀了你 听明白了吧 |
[22:22] | I’m gonna kill you like you killed my sister. | 我要杀了你 就像你当年杀我姐姐那样 |
[22:26] | I didn’t kill your sister. | 我没有杀你姐姐 |
[22:29] | My only crime and it was a crime. | 我唯一真正犯下的罪行 |
[22:32] | I was in the woods that day | 就是那天我在树林里 |
[22:34] | and I heard a young girl scream | 听到一个女孩尖叫 |
[22:37] | and another little girl call out. | 以及另一个小女孩的呼救 |
[22:41] | And finding her… | 我找到了她 |
[22:43] | and not knowing what to do. | 却不知所措 |
[22:47] | Not doing enough. | 没能尽力 |
[23:35] | Where are your parents? | 你父母在哪 |
[23:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:00] | I took you away from this place. | 我抱着你离开 |
[24:03] | I carried you away. | 离开了这里 |
[24:33] | Do you remember? | 想起来了吗 |
[24:39] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:41] | The field. Right? | 去了球场 对吗 |
[24:43] | It’s over there. | 就在那里 |
[24:45] | They don’t use it anymore. | 那边现在被废弃了 |
[24:50] | I put you down and… | 我把你放下 然后 |
[24:54] | and I watched you walk away. | 看着你走远 |
[25:13] | Rhodes, on the ground! Now! I said now! | 罗兹 趴下 立刻 |
[25:15] | No! Al! | 不 艾尔 |
[25:21] | He’s okay. | 他不是坏人 |
[25:33] | She was still warm. | 她当时尸骨还未寒 |
[25:36] | The guy will do is out there somewhere in the woods. | 凶手可能还在树林里 |
[25:41] | I was a sworn officer of the law. | 我当时是一名警察 |
[25:43] | I couldn’t… | 不能… |
[25:45] | Why didn’t you just come forward? Why? | 那你为什么不站出来作证 为什么 |
[25:50] | Now, there was this guy, worked for Vice, named Cromartie. | 有个叫克罗马蒂的人 从事非法交易 |
[25:57] | I was part of a team that was assisting a raid. | 我那时是协助突击搜捕的队员 |
[26:00] | It’s a… meth lab, a big production. | 他有一个冰毒实验室 产量很大 |
[26:03] | Huge stacks and stacks of cash. | 钱堆成了山 |
[26:06] | Suitcases full. | 一箱一箱的钱 |
[26:08] | And, uh, he picked me out right away. | 他毫不犹豫就选中了我 |
[26:12] | Promised me a suitcase for myself | 承诺如果我守口如瓶 |
[26:13] | if I kept my mouth shut. | 就分我一箱钱 |
[26:16] | That day was my day off. | 那天我休假 |
[26:19] | And I was meeting Cromartie in the woods. | 和克罗马蒂在树林里见了面 |
[26:22] | Now, I knew | 我知道 |
[26:24] | if I phoned it in your sister’s murder, | 一旦替你姐姐报警 |
[26:26] | it would expose us all. | 我俩的事就败露了 |
[26:28] | And Cromartie would make sure | 克罗马蒂肯定会把我 |
[26:29] | I ended in the bottom of a lake somewhere. | 弃尸到不知哪条河里 |
[26:31] | Okay, so you… you may have saved my life. | 所以 你也算救了我一命 |
[26:35] | Right? I mean, y-y-you picked me up. | 是吧 你把我带走了 |
[26:37] | You carried me out of there. | 带我离开了那里 |
[26:40] | Why didn’t you ever just tell me? | 可你为什么不跟我坦白呢 |
[26:43] | Why didn’t you come and, and find me? | 为什么不来找我 |
[26:45] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[26:47] | Guess I just, I never knew what you would remember. | 我不知道你会记得多少吧 |
[26:49] | I… | 我 |
[26:54] | I was ashamed. | 心中有愧 |
[26:58] | That day was the end of something for me. | 那一天对我来说是个转折点 |
[27:03] | I started drinking and just… | 我开始酗酒并且… |
[27:06] | Anyway, I washed out of the PD within a year. | 总之 不到一年我就离开了警局 |
[27:09] | But I never, I never stopped thinking about the killer. | 但我一直在想那个案子 |
[27:13] | And when another girl turned up down near Elmira, | 所以当另一个女孩在埃尔迈拉遇害时 |
[27:16] | I went to check it out. | 我去调查了 |
[27:20] | I’ve been following him ever since. | 自那时起我开始追踪他 |
[27:25] | I’m probably the only guy in this world | 也许我是世界上唯一一个 |
[27:26] | who wants him as badly as you do. | 和你一样想抓住他的人 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:42] | Remember this? | 记得这里吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah. I remember you liked this place. | 当然 我记得你喜欢这地方 |
[27:46] | I never liked it. | 我从没喜欢过 |
[27:49] | All right. Well, my room is a couple doors down that way, so… | 好吧 当年我的房间就在那边 |
[27:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:53] | – You want a drink? – Yeah. | -想喝一杯吗 -好啊 |
[28:05] | You know, I think I remember | 其实呢 我好像记得 |
[28:09] | that you used this place to seduce young rookies. | 你以前就在这勾引菜鸟女警 |
[28:14] | Is that how you remember it? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[28:14] | I seduced you. | 我勾引了你 |
[28:16] | That’s exactly how I remember it. | 我确实这么想 |
[28:18] | Funny, I have a very distinct memory of | 有意思 我很清楚地记得 |
[28:22] | you making the first move. | 当时是你主动献身 |
[28:27] | Well, seduction’s on the setup, right? | 彭太公钓鱼 对吧 |
[28:31] | And you set it up. | 愿者上钩 |
[28:36] | Yeah. | 是啦 |
[28:38] | I did. | 我心怀不轨 |
[28:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:44] | For rescuing me. | 来救我 |
[28:47] | You handled that yourself. | 是你自己救了自己 |
[28:52] | I mean, always. | 我是说 每次都是你救我 |
[29:07] | I feel like such an… idiot. | 我觉得自己 真蠢 |
[29:10] | I’ve just been wrong about everything, and I just… | 把所有的事都想错了 而且… |
[29:14] | Carrie, it’s okay. | 凯莉 没关系 |
[29:18] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:21] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:27] | I want to stay with you tonight. | 我今晚想跟你待在一起 |
[29:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:35] | No, I mean, stay with you. | 不 我是指和你”待”在一起 |
[29:36] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[29:57] | Are these potatoes? | 这些是土豆吗 |
[29:57] | “Breakfast” potatoes. | 是”早餐”土豆 |
[29:59] | Yes. Oh, and they got these little green peppers, | 还有这些小青椒们 |
[30:02] | and they’re swimming in this… | 它们还徜徉在这… |
[30:03] | Butter. | 黄油中 |
[30:04] | Dairy country! | 乳业之乡 |
[30:05] | Wisconsin. | 那是威斯康辛州 |
[30:07] | Damn. | 该死 |
[30:09] | Is this coffee? | 这是咖啡吗 |
[30:11] | Okay. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:12] | Ah, here’s your pal. | 你朋友来了 |
[30:14] | You know, Marston called. | 马斯顿来电了 |
[30:15] | They cleared his alibi for Becky’s murder, | 他们核实了他在贝奇案中的不在场证明 |
[30:17] | and I told Marston I went with him willingly, | 而且我告诉马斯顿我是自愿的 |
[30:19] | so they got nothing to hold him on. | 所以他们没法拘留他 |
[30:20] | And you thought the more the merrier? | 不多找点人你就不安乐是吧 |
[30:21] | I thought we could use all the help we can get. | 我是想尽可能地得到援手 |
[30:23] | Hey, Sam. | 你好 山姆 |
[30:24] | Hey. Lieutenant Burns. | 你好 彭斯队长 |
[30:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[30:28] | Sam Rhodes. | 山姆·罗兹 |
[30:28] | Call me Jo. | 叫我乔就行了 |
[30:29] | So, Carrie tells me you’re an expert on our guy. | 凯莉跟我说你是研究那家伙的专家 |
[30:32] | I wouldn’t say “Expert.” | 谈不上是专家 |
[30:34] | What would you say? | 那是什么 |
[30:35] | I have a personal interest in finding him. | 寻找他是我的个人兴趣 |
[30:37] | And I’d say we have enough personal interest to go around | 对这案子有”个人兴趣”的人 |
[30:40] | in this case already. | 都要人满为患了 |
[30:41] | Jo, what’d you pick up? | 乔 你发现什么了吗 |
[30:42] | Here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[30:43] | I looked at the results from the local M.E. | 我看了当地法医的报告 |
[30:46] | and compared them to Rachel’s case, | 并将其与瑞秋的案子做了对比 |
[30:48] | and there are some similarities but nothing determinative. | 有相似之处 但没有确切的关联 |
[30:51] | I did find something interesting | 我在检查贝奇时 |
[30:52] | when I did my investigation of Becky. | 发现了一些耐人寻味的事情 |
[30:55] | There’s a very fine powder on the seam of her blouse | 她衬衫的接缝处有非常细微的粉尘 |
[30:58] | and also on the front panel of her jeans. | 她牛仔裤正面也有 |
[31:00] | I did a quick analysis, | 我做了个简短的分析 |
[31:02] | and I came up with quartz, feldspar and mica. | 发现了石英 长石和云母 |
[31:05] | Granite. | 是花岗岩 |
[31:06] | It’s like, uh, quarry dust. | 有点像是采石场粉尘 |
[31:09] | I used to work summers splittin’ rocks. | 我以前也在暑假去采石场打工过 |
[31:12] | Up on Limeledge? | 去石灰崖那里吗 |
[31:13] | No, out near Fayetteville. | 不 在费耶特维尔附近 |
[31:16] | Jordan Quarries, Kavanaugh, those guys. | 乔丹采石场和卡瓦诺什么的 |
[31:22] | Mr. Sadler? | 萨德勒先生吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. I’m sorry? | 是我 你是 |
[31:31] | Katrina’s family was expanding their driveway. | 卡特里娜家正在扩建车道 |
[31:33] | So maybe our guy’s a worker, | 也许那家伙是个工人 |
[31:34] | met Katrina and Becky around the house. | 在她家附近遇到了卡特里娜和贝奇 |
[31:37] | I can call the contractor. | 我可以给包工头打个电话 |
[31:38] | Get a list of his workers. | 要一份他手下的工人名单 |
[31:40] | See if anyone connects to the victim. | 看看谁跟被害者有关系 |
[31:42] | I’ll get Mike and Nina on the workers of the quarry. | 我会让迈克和尼娜去查查采石场的工人 |
[31:45] | In all these cases, your sister’s included, | 在所有案子中 包括你妹妹那起 |
[31:47] | there’s no evidence that these victims were forced | 没有证据证明这些受害者 |
[31:50] | to the location. | 是被迫前往案发地的 |
[31:51] | So, theory’s been that she knew who attacked her. | 也就是说她很可能认识袭击者 |
[31:55] | Katrina, do you know if Becky had a boyfriend? | 卡特里娜 你知道贝奇有男朋友吗 |
[31:57] | Some older guy. | 有 是个老头 |
[31:58] | She didn’t tell me his name. | 不知道叫什么 |
[32:00] | She was all proud of it. | 她还挺引以为傲 |
[32:02] | This is a very difficult time, Detective. | 我们也不容易 还请警探体谅 |
[32:09] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[32:11] | Katrina said Becky was having an affair | 卡特里娜说贝奇和一个老男人 |
[32:14] | with an older guy. | 有一腿 |
[32:15] | Her stepfather David Sadler would’ve met Becky | 她的继父大卫·萨德勒能通过卡特里娜 |
[32:17] | through Katrina, right? He’s a contractor. | 而认识贝奇 对吧 他是个包工头 |
[32:19] | That would explain the dust. | 这能解释那粉尘的事 |
[32:20] | Katrina and Becky’s friendship ended | 卡特里娜和贝奇就是在 |
[32:22] | right around the time Sadler married Katrina’s mom | 几个月前萨德勒娶了卡特里娜的妈妈后 |
[32:25] | just a few months ago. | 绝交了 |
[32:27] | What if Sadler seduced Becky | 会不会是萨德勒勾引贝奇 |
[32:29] | and then dumped her because he was getting married? | 之后就甩了她 因为他要结婚了 |
[32:31] | And Becky, being a child, didn’t know what to do, | 而贝奇只是个孩子 不知该如何是好 |
[32:33] | so she took it out on Katrina. | 就把气撒在了卡特里娜身上 |
[32:35] | It’s a theory, | 有点道理 |
[32:36] | but before we take it to Marston, | 如果我们想让马斯顿信服 |
[32:38] | we gotta come up with something more. | 还得再拿些证据出来 |
[32:43] | David Sadler, 56. | 大卫·萨德勒 56岁 |
[32:46] | He’s been basically around Syracuse his whole life. | 几乎一辈子都在锡拉丘兹生活 |
[32:49] | Worked as a handyman in construction, | 曾在建筑工地 |
[32:50] | in a gun store, very nice, | 和枪支店干过 挺不错 |
[32:52] | before he got his contractor’s license about five years ago. | 直到五年前他拿到了承建执照 |
[32:55] | Was he in Syracuse when Rachel was murdered? | 瑞秋被杀害的时候他在锡拉丘兹吗 |
[32:57] | I wish I could tell you exactly. | 我也希望能确切地告诉你 |
[32:58] | There’s no street address from the early ’80s. | 但八十年代早期没有住址的记录 |
[33:01] | Let me get deeper into it. | 我再深入查查看 |
[33:02] | All of these victims are within driving distance of Syracuse. | 所有受害者都是在锡拉丘兹的驾驶距离内 |
[33:05] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[33:06] | We need something definitive. | 我们需要明确的证据 |
[33:07] | All right, you want something definitive? | 好 要明确的证据是吗 |
[33:09] | You’re on. | 你上 |
[33:10] | Okay, how’s this? | 这个怎么样 |
[33:11] | Six months ago, | 半年前 |
[33:12] | Sadler’s credit card was used to buy two burner cells | 萨德勒用信用卡在锡拉丘兹一家杂货店里 |
[33:15] | from a drugstore in downtown Syracuse. | 买了两张预付手机卡 |
[33:17] | Both numbers only called each other. | 只能呼叫对方的号码 |
[33:19] | One pinged off a cell tower on Burnet Avenue | 信号塔显示 一只手机在伯内特街附近 |
[33:22] | a block from Becky’s house, | 离贝奇家一个街区远的地方 |
[33:24] | the other off a cell tower around the corner from Sadler’s. | 另一只则是在萨德勒家街角附近 |
[33:27] | The calls ended the night Becky was killed. | 贝奇被杀的晚上就再无通话了 |
[33:29] | Can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[33:30] | That’s enough to pick him up. | 这证据足以拘捕他了 |
[33:34] | Let’s go get him. | 将他缉捕归案吧 |
[33:35] | Let’s get him. | 上路逮他吧 |
[33:40] | Mrs. Sadler, we need to speak with your husband. | 萨德勒女士 我们得和你的丈夫谈谈 |
[33:42] | He’s… he’s not here. | 他… 他不在 |
[33:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[33:45] | Uh, he just left. | 他刚走 |
[33:46] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[33:47] | No. With Katrina. | 不是 带着卡特里娜 |
[33:49] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 他们去哪 |
[33:51] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪里了 |
[33:52] | Camping, up at Fillmore Glen. | 去飞摩峡谷露营了 |
[33:55] | David wanted Katrina to have a little break | 发生了那么多事 |
[33:58] | from all the terrible things that have been happening. | 大卫想带卡特里娜去放松一下 |
[34:00] | I’ll call it in. | 我去呼叫支援 |
[34:01] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:02] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:05] | Yeah, the wife says they’ve gone camping. | 是的 妻子说他们去露营了 |
[34:07] | Fillmore Glen. | 飞摩峡谷 |
[34:09] | Just a few minutes ago. | 就在几分钟前 |
[34:11] | He’s got the girl. | 孩子在他手上 |
[34:24] | This is all such a misunderstanding. | 这是个天大误会 |
[34:27] | When… when David gets back, | 等… 等大卫回来 |
[34:28] | he’ll be able to explain it all to you personally. | 他会亲自向你们解释清楚的 |
[34:31] | When was this photo taken? | 这照片是什么时候拍的 |
[34:33] | A couple weeks ago. | 几个星期前 |
[34:34] | Katrina, she loves all those magazines, you know. | 卡特里娜 她喜欢那些时尚杂志 |
[34:38] | We had a professional do that. | 我们请人给她拍的 |
[34:40] | Becky just sort of changed. | 但后来贝奇变了 |
[34:42] | She got all judgmental about fashion and stuff, | 她开始对时尚八卦什么的评头论足 |
[34:45] | which we both really liked. | 我们倒是都喜欢这些话题 |
[34:46] | She got into camping and gross stuff like that. | 之后还迷上了露营之类的无聊事情 |
[34:50] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[34:51] | So, how often does Katrina go camping? | 卡特里娜经常去露营吗 |
[34:53] | Oh, you know, um, on the weekends, | 周末常去 |
[34:56] | whenever there’s time. | 有时间就去 |
[34:57] | She has all the camping gear? | 她有整套露营装备吗 |
[34:59] | Tent, sleeping bag, backpack, | 帐篷 睡袋 背包 |
[35:00] | all that kind of stuff? | 像那些全都有吗 |
[35:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:03] | Why are you asking me that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[35:04] | Well, it’s just that when I talked to her yesterday, | 只是昨天我问她的时候 |
[35:07] | I got the impression she hated camping. | 她给我的印象是她讨厌露营 |
[35:09] | “Gross stuff,” I think, were the words she used. | “无聊事情” 她是这么形容的 |
[35:12] | Your husband didn’t take her camping, did he? | 你的丈夫没有带她去露营 是吗 |
[35:14] | Yes, of course he did. | 不 他当然带她去露营了 |
[35:16] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[35:17] | You’re lying to us. | 你在撒谎 |
[35:18] | He told you to lie to us, didn’t he? | 他让你撒谎的 是吗 |
[35:20] | Mrs. Sadler, please. | 萨德勒女士 拜托你说实话 |
[35:21] | Your daughter’s life may be in danger. | 你的女儿有生命危险 |
[35:24] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[35:27] | Well, he said that he would kill her. | 他说他会杀了她 |
[35:29] | He said that he would kill her if I told. | 他说如果我把他的行踪说出去的话 |
[35:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:33] | He said that I should say that he was camping | 他叫我说他去露营了 |
[35:35] | and that, if I said anything else, | 如果我敢多透露半句 |
[35:37] | he would kill Katrina. | 他就会杀了卡特里娜 |
[35:38] | I need you to calm down | 你现在冷静一下 |
[35:40] | and tell me where he took her. | 然后告诉我他到底把她带到哪去了 |
[35:42] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 不知道 |
[35:44] | I’ll call in an amber alert. | 我叫他们发布安珀警报[儿童失踪警报] |
[35:46] | Tell Marston to turn around, | 叫马斯顿掉头 |
[35:47] | cover the airports and the trains. | 去机场和火车站看看 |
[35:58] | Your husband, does he have a boat? | 你丈夫有船吗 |
[36:00] | – Yes. – Where does he keep it? | -有 -船放在哪 |
[36:01] | He’s got a storage place. | 他有个仓库 |
[36:03] | Uh, dry storage up in Oswego. | 在奥斯威戈的一间干贮藏室 |
[36:05] | I know that area. | 我知道那地方 |
[36:06] | If he gets that boat in the water, | 船一旦下水了 |
[36:07] | it’s just a couple of hours to Canada. | 几个小时就能驶到加拿大 |
[36:08] | Marston and his guys, | 马斯顿和她的伙计们 |
[36:09] | they’re way south by now. | 现在早就开到南边了 |
[36:10] | They don’t have a chance. | 他们别想逃 |
[36:11] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[36:12] | You come along with us. | 你跟我们一块去 |
[36:13] | We need all the help we can get. | 把所有援手都喊上 |
[36:22] | Glad you got that upgrade. | 幸好你有去把车性能升级了 |
[36:31] | – Come on. – 12 miles. | -快点啊 -还有12英里 |
[36:33] | If he’s got that boat in the water already, we… | 如果他船已经下水了 我们… |
[36:36] | There he is. | 他在那呢 |
[36:54] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:26] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[38:02] | We should fan out. | 咱们分开找 |
[38:32] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:36] | Sadler! | 萨德勒 |
[38:57] | Hey. You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:59] | Katrina. | 卡特里娜 |
[39:03] | Sam? Sam? | 山姆 山姆 |
[39:05] | Hey. You’re going to be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:10] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[39:13] | Sadler? | 萨德勒呢 |
[39:15] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[39:17] | We got him, okay? | 我们抓到他了 放心吧 |
[39:20] | Sam. Sam. | 山姆 山姆 |
[39:36] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[39:37] | Well, I’m only seeing two of you now instead of five. | 之前一个人能看成五个 现在只剩两个了 |
[39:41] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:44] | Well, they found a bunch of Becky’s clothes | 他们在萨德勒的车后面 |
[39:47] | in the back of Sadler’s truck. | 找到了一堆贝奇的衣服 |
[39:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:50] | Good job, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[39:52] | It was nice working with you again, Detective Wells. | 很开心再次合作 威尔斯警探 |
[39:56] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[40:02] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我 |
[40:09] | September 1983, Sadler was incarcerated at Sing Sing. | 1983年九月 萨德勒在星星监狱服刑 |
[40:14] | He did two years there, | 他在那里蹲了两年 |
[40:16] | ’83 to ’85. | 从83年到85年 |
[40:19] | He couldn’t have killed your sister. | 他不可能是杀你姐姐的凶手 |
[40:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:30] | Want to get out of here? | 咱们走吧 |
[40:31] | Yeah, let’s get out of here. | 好 走吧 |
[40:36] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[40:36] | Can we make a quick stop on the way? | 咱们能顺便去个地方吗 |
[40:54] | He say what he had for you? | 他说他给你留下什么了吗 |
[40:56] | No. | 没说 |
[41:08] | Those. | 是那些 |
[41:14] | All of his work. | 他所有的心血 |
[41:17] | 28 years of tracking, following, hunting this guy. | 28年来对这个家伙的追踪和调查 |
[41:20] | You never knew you had a silent partner. | 你一直都不知道有人在暗中帮你 |
[41:33] | This RV. | 这辆房车 |
[41:38] | Rhodes places this RV | 艾尔 罗兹发现 |
[41:40] | at a number of the crime scenes, Al. | 这辆房车在几个罪案现场出现过 |
[41:54] | I remember it. | 我记得这辆车 |
[41:57] | I remember it — it was at the field | 我记得这辆车 在瑞秋被杀的那天 |
[41:58] | the same day Rachel was murdered. | 在球场看见过 |
[42:03] | It’s a start. | 这是个好开头 |
[42:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:10] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢你 山姆 |