时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right, we got a hostage situation. | 这是劫持人质事件 |
[00:07] | The place is a private storage facility for high-end art. | 案发地点为存放高档艺术品的私人仓库 |
[00:09] | We got three guys inside. | 里面有三名劫匪 |
[00:10] | We’re looking at a minimum of nine hostages. | 至少有九名人质 |
[00:12] | We believe one of the bad guys is posing as a hostage. | 我们认为有一名劫匪假扮成了人质 |
[00:15] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[00:16] | – You know, posing? – Indeterminate. | -我是指假扮的那个 -不清楚 |
[00:18] | “Indeterminate”. That’s a, that’s a tough word. | “不清楚”真是个麻烦的词 |
[00:20] | What do you think, Al? | 你怎么看 艾尔 |
[00:21] | I think we better make some determinations soon | 我看我们最好早做决定 |
[00:22] | or we could lose a lot of people. | 否则可能会害死很多人 |
[00:24] | Did you do your homework? | 你做功课了吗 |
[00:24] | – Oh, yeah. – Here we go. | -做了 -行动吧 |
[00:27] | Move, move, move! | 行动 行动 |
[00:28] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[00:34] | Open that door. | 打开那扇门 |
[00:35] | One here, one here! | 这里有一个 |
[00:47] | Down now! | 蹲下 |
[00:48] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[01:03] | Down! | 蹲下 |
[01:08] | You, back up! | 你 后退 |
[01:11] | All the way back. | 一直往后退 |
[01:13] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[01:15] | I want everybody to stay down. | 大家都蹲着别动 |
[01:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:27] | You’re done. Drop the gun. | 结束了 放下枪 |
[01:29] | Get up. | 起来 |
[01:30] | Give me your hands. | 手伸过来 |
[01:34] | – All clear. – All clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[01:35] | Nice job, everybody. Good work. | 干得好 各位 很棒 |
[01:41] | Not bad. We beat our old record by 25 seconds. | 不错 比原记录又快了25秒 |
[01:44] | What do we get, a gold star in our homework books or something? | 有什么奖励 作业本上贴朵小红花吗 |
[01:46] | Ah, you probably filled yours up already. | 你肯定早贴满了吧 |
[01:48] | Okay, seriously, though, | 说真的 |
[01:49] | don’t you ever question the value of these things? | 你有没有质疑过这种训练的价值 |
[01:51] | I mean, honestly, when was the last time | 说实话 上次皇后区发生 |
[01:52] | we had a hostage standoff in Queens? | 人质劫持事件是什么时候的事了 |
[01:54] | What about the convenience store, 31st Ave? | 31大道的便利店那次呢 |
[01:56] | – They’re the ones. – Yes. | -就是他们 -是啊 |
[01:58] | – Right? – The old lady who wouldn’t leave | -对吧 -刨冰机不修好 |
[01:59] | until they fixed the slushy machine. | 就不肯走的老太太 |
[02:01] | – That’s right. – Besides that. | -没错 -除了那次呢 |
[02:02] | That was touch and go. | 那次还不够险啊 |
[02:05] | I could have done better… | 我本来能做得更好的 |
[02:30] | All right, let’s just go over it one more time. | 好了 再过一遍 |
[02:31] | I told you, it was a phone call. | 我说了 就是通电话 |
[02:33] | Guy calling himself Deputy something-or-other says | 有个自称什么代表的人打来说 |
[02:36] | he wants to see us at One City Towers. | 让我们去一号城市大厦见他 |
[02:38] | Please tell me you took care of those parking tickets. | 你把那些违章停车罚单都处理掉了吧 |
[02:40] | I brought the receipts right here just in case. | 以防万一我把收据都带来了 |
[02:42] | Good. | 那就好 |
[02:44] | Wow, what kind of cops live here? | 什么样的警察在这里办公啊 |
[02:47] | Not our kind of cops. | 肯定不是我们这种 |
[02:56] | Lieutenant Burns. | 彭斯队长 |
[02:58] | Eliot Delson, Special Deputy to the Mayor. | 我是市长特别代表艾略特·戴尔森 |
[03:01] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[03:02] | And you must be Carrie Wells. | 你一定是凯莉·威尔斯吧 |
[03:04] | Yes, actually. | 正是 |
[03:05] | – You have questions. – Let me guess. | -你们有疑问 -让我猜猜 |
[03:07] | You have answers. | 你有答案 |
[03:09] | Nothing but. | 必须的 |
[03:11] | Welcome to the Major Crimes Section of the NYPD. | 欢迎来到纽约警局重案处 |
[03:15] | I’ve heard of it. | 我听说过 |
[03:16] | – You have? – You haven’t? | -你听说过 -你没有吗 |
[03:17] | Not like I read Police and Security News | 我每天早上又不会边吃玉米片 |
[03:19] | every morning with my cornflakes. | 边看《警界新闻》 |
[03:21] | Maybe you should. | 也许你应该看看 |
[03:22] | You handle big stuff, citywide stuff, | 你们处理的都是全市范围内的大案子 |
[03:24] | extrajurisdictional. | 不论司法管辖权 |
[03:26] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[03:28] | How about something I don’t know? | 说些我不知道的事吧 |
[03:29] | Have either of you ever heard of Ari Sonnenland? | 你们有人听说过阿里·索纳兰吗 |
[03:32] | I have. He’s a developer, a big one. | 我听说过 他是个大开发商 |
[03:34] | Sunny Meadows Complex in Elizabeth, New Jersey, | 开发过新泽西州伊丽莎白的阳光草场综合大厦 |
[03:36] | the Sterling Tower in the Navy Yards, | 海军工厂的斯特林塔 |
[03:37] | and his brother is a beekeeper. | 他兄弟是个养蜂人 |
[03:40] | I have no idea how I know that. Yes, I do. | 真不知道我是怎么知道的 就是知道 |
[03:43] | Well, what you don’t know | 你们不知道的是 |
[03:44] | is that his daughter was kidnapped this morning in Central Park. | 今早他的女儿在中央公园被人绑架了 |
[03:49] | We’re not sure, | 目前还不能肯定 |
[03:50] | but we believe this might not be an isolated incident, | 但我们认为这可能不是一件独立的案子 |
[03:53] | but one in a series of kidnappings | 而是连环绑架案中的一件 |
[03:55] | targeting affluent families on the East Coast. | 目标都是东海岸的富裕家庭 |
[03:57] | Central Park. Last I checked, | 就我所知 中央公园 |
[03:59] | we don’t have one of those in Queens. | 可不在皇后区 |
[04:01] | Look, it’s pretty simple. | 事情很简单 |
[04:03] | The word’s out on you guys. | 你们名声在外 |
[04:05] | A 92% solve rate? | 92%的破案率 |
[04:07] | You’re the top of the class. | 你们是最棒的 |
[04:08] | So that’s why you were there this morning. | 所以你今早才去那里 |
[04:11] | What was that, a final exam? | 什么意思 最终测验吗 |
[04:13] | Yes, I remember you. | 没错 我记得你 |
[04:15] | I liked the yellow tie better, by the way. | 顺便一提 我更喜欢你那条黄色的领带 |
[04:17] | Uh, I spilled tzatziki on it. | 洒上黄瓜酸奶酱了 |
[04:19] | There’s a lesson in that: never eat a gyro unwrapped. | 千万别吃散装的皮塔三明治 |
[04:23] | As for the exam, | 至于测验 |
[04:23] | I’m pleased to report you passed with flying colors. | 很高兴通知你们出色地通过了测验 |
[04:27] | Thanks in part to that astonishing memory of yours. | 在某种程度上要感谢你那惊人的记忆力 |
[04:29] | What about our cases? | 那我们的案子呢 |
[04:31] | Our real cases? | 正经的案子 |
[04:32] | Taken care of… while you’re working with us. | 你们在这里工作时 会有人去办的 |
[04:35] | And this case is very real. | 这案子很正经 |
[04:37] | Lara Sonnenland is 11 years old. | 劳拉·索纳兰十一岁 |
[04:39] | She’s the starting sweeper for the Darby Diggers. | 达比挖掘者足球队的首发前卫 |
[04:42] | She has a cat named Maisie. | 养了一只猫叫美西 |
[04:43] | She needs your help. | 她需要你们的帮助 |
[04:46] | I promised you answers. | 我答应会给你们答案的 |
[04:48] | Now, I, uh, I’m not sure | 我不知道 |
[04:51] | what your setup is like in Queens, but… | 皇后区警局的设备怎么样 但 |
[05:03] | I know guys who work Major Crimes. | 我认识重案处的人 |
[05:05] | They never described anything like this. | 他们形容的可不是这样 |
[05:06] | What’d you do, raid a Best Buy? | 你干了什么 扫荡了百思买超市吗 |
[05:08] | As I persuasively explained to the mayor, | 我一直游说市长 |
[05:10] | after 9/11, the feds | 911后 联邦探员 |
[05:12] | descended on this city with all their fancy toys. | 带着昂贵的设备整体挪窝过来了 |
[05:15] | CIA, Department of Homeland Security, | 中情局 国土安全局 |
[05:17] | all here to take care of us. | 都过来”照顾”我们 |
[05:20] | Well, it’s time we took care of New York ourselves | 该我们自己照顾纽约了 |
[05:23] | like we used to. | 正如从前一样 |
[05:24] | So, five months later, a little more persuasion, | 五个月时间 多费一些口舌 |
[05:28] | and behold– toys of our own | 看啊 我们自己的设备 |
[05:31] | and the authority to use ’em. | 以及相应的使用权限 |
[05:34] | Anything big goes down | 从李堡市和布鲁克岛 |
[05:35] | between Fort Lee, Block Island, | 到康涅狄格州的斯坦福德 |
[05:37] | and Stamford, Connecticut, it’s mine. | 所有大案都由我负责 |
[05:40] | Ours. And, hey, now yours. | 由我们负责 现在也归你们了 |
[05:43] | Lara Sonnenland. | 劳拉·索纳兰的案子 |
[05:45] | Carrie, Al, anything I can do for you, | 凯莉 艾尔 需要我帮忙时 |
[05:48] | you know where to find me. | 随时联系我 |
[05:49] | Delson. | 我是戴尔森 |
[05:53] | I don’t recall agreeing to all this. | 我不记得我们接受了这份工作 |
[05:55] | Oh, I do– we didn’t. | 我记得 我们没接受 |
[05:57] | Wouldn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[05:58] | Eliot’s not an asker, he’s a teller. | 艾略特不会征求意见 只会发号施令 |
[06:00] | In fact, he told me to catch you guys up | 他让我给你们介绍下 |
[06:01] | on the Sonnenland kidnapping. | 索纳兰绑架案的情况 |
[06:02] | How you doing? I’m Jay. | 你们好 我叫杰 |
[06:04] | In addition, I’m gonna be your guide | 还有 我会带你们领略下 |
[06:05] | to the wonders of the operations center. | 这个作战中心的神奇之处 |
[06:07] | Just ’cause I’m Asian, | 就好像黄皮肤 |
[06:08] | they assume I know all about computers and stuff. | 就必须懂电脑似的 |
[06:10] | Which you don’t. | 但其实你不懂 |
[06:11] | No, actually I do. | 不 我很在行 |
[06:12] | Worked for a while for a little company in Redmond: | 在雷德蒙的一个小公司工作过一段时间 |
[06:14] | Internet security, scareware. | 主要负责网络安全 处理流氓安全软件 |
[06:16] | But I missed New York. | 但我很怀念纽约 |
[06:18] | Anyways, uh, this is the crime scene. | 长话短说 这就是犯罪现场 |
[06:23] | You can almost read the license plate. | 几乎连车牌都能看清楚 |
[06:25] | Want to read the license plate? | 你想看车牌号吗 |
[06:26] | No, that’s okay. | 不 这样就好 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | So, Lara Sonnenland, on her way | 劳拉·索纳兰正在去上东区 |
[06:30] | to a soccer game on the Upper East Side. | 踢足球比赛的路上 |
[06:32] | Kidnappers created some kind of diversion | 绑匪想办法让车改变了路线 |
[06:34] | to get the car onto a service road. | 并开上这条辅路 |
[06:35] | Bang-bang, they shoot the driver, | 砰砰两枪 击毙了司机 |
[06:37] | snatch the kid, and exit the park. | 掠走了孩子 然后离开公园 |
[06:39] | We believe, on the north side in an as-yet-unknown vehicle. | 我们认为在北侧停着一辆未知车辆 |
[06:43] | Driver’s listed as critical at Mount Sinai. | 西奈山把这名司机列为危险对象 |
[06:45] | What about security video from inside the park? | 公园的监控录像里有线索吗 |
[06:47] | Al, we’re looking, | 我们还在查 |
[06:48] | but there are a lot of ways to blend in and hide, | 但偷偷混进公园躲起来的方法很多 |
[06:50] | even from us. | 甚至躲过我们 |
[06:51] | Eliot mentioned other kidnappings. | 艾略特提到过另一起绑架案 |
[06:52] | Two of them, actually. | 实际上是两起 |
[06:54] | Brookline, Mass, 2011, | 2011年 马萨诸塞州的布鲁克莱恩 |
[06:56] | and Westport, Connecticut, | 还有康涅狄格州的韦斯特波特 |
[06:57] | that was just nine months ago. | 第二起就发生在九个月之前 |
[06:58] | May I introduce Cherie Rollins-Murray, | 容我向大家介绍切丽·罗林斯莫里 |
[07:00] | the Cherie Rollins-Murray, | 大名鼎鼎的切丽·罗林斯莫里 |
[07:02] | late of the FBI. | 前联调局探员 |
[07:03] | Just Murray, please. It’s less of a workout. | 请叫我莫里就好 说起来比较顺口 |
[07:05] | So, uh, Brookline, Westport. | 布鲁克莱恩 韦斯特波特 |
[07:08] | What makes you think it’s the same guys? | 为什么你认为是同一伙人干的 |
[07:09] | East Coast targets, same M.O.: | 受害者都住在东海岸 相同的作案手法 |
[07:11] | time of day, street diversion. | 作案时间相同 都让车改变路线 |
[07:12] | You I.D. anyone? | 找出他们的身份了吗 |
[07:13] | This is all we have. | 这是我们现有的线索 |
[07:15] | From the last one in Westport. | 上一起韦斯特波特的案子中 |
[07:17] | birdwatcher inadvertently shot | 鸟类观察者不经意间拍到这张照片 |
[07:18] | what we eventually learned was their hideout. | 最后我们发现那里其实是他们的藏身处 |
[07:21] | The Westport case | 韦斯特波特那起案子 |
[07:23] | ended badly. | 结局很凄惨 |
[07:24] | The victim’s family relied on | 受害者家人依赖于 |
[07:26] | a professional hostage negotiator, | 一个人质谈判专家 |
[07:28] | guy named Paulson. | 名叫鲍尔森 |
[07:30] | Said he could do a better job than the Bureau. | 他声称自己比联调局做得更好 |
[07:32] | Imagine that. | 说得好听 |
[07:33] | Well, he didn’t. | 最后他没有做到 |
[07:35] | Something went wrong at the money drop. | 交赎金时出了岔子 |
[07:37] | The kidnappers panicked and pulled out. | 绑匪们仓皇逃离 |
[07:39] | But first they killed the child. | 但逃离之前他们先杀了那孩子 |
[07:42] | His name was Ethan. He was nine years old. | 他名叫伊森 当时才九岁 |
[07:45] | What went wrong? | 出了什么岔子 |
[07:46] | According to agents on the scene, | 据当时在场的探员讲 |
[07:48] | Paulson screwed up. | 鲍尔森搞砸了 |
[07:49] | You said they handled it privately. | 你说过他们是私下进行交易的 |
[07:51] | Why were there agents at the drop? | 为什么交赎金时会有探员在场 |
[07:52] | Well, I wasn’t there. | 我当时并没参与 |
[07:54] | But the Bureau handles these things by the book. | 但联调局处理这些事时 都是照章办事 |
[07:56] | Well, maybe the book needs to be rewritten. | 也许得重新修订下那些规章制度 |
[07:58] | I got all the forensics from Brookline | 我这里有布鲁克莱恩和韦斯特波特的 |
[08:00] | and from Westport. | 所有取证报告 |
[08:01] | Plus about a half a gig of high-res photos | 还有五百兆中央公园犯罪现场的 |
[08:03] | from the Central Park crime scene. | 高清晰照片 |
[08:04] | I’ll do a little 3-D stitch | 我会做个三维视图 |
[08:05] | and make you a virtual walk-through. | 让你们了解下虚拟犯罪现场 |
[08:07] | I’d like to do an actual walk-through. | 我更想去实地看一看 |
[08:10] | You know, like, in my body. | 我亲自去 |
[08:11] | Our CSU has been all over that scene. | 我们犯罪现场小组已经排查过现场了 |
[08:14] | Well, you know, maybe they missed something. | 也许他们遗漏了什么线索呢 |
[08:22] | You know, Frederick Law Olmsted | 弗雷德里克·劳·奥斯特 |
[08:24] | actually designed these hills and gullies | 设计这些假山和沟壑是为了 |
[08:26] | to be out of sight from the surrounding landscape. | 创造一个与世隔绝的环境 |
[08:29] | He probably didn’t have this in mind. | 他可能没想到会有这种结果 |
[08:31] | Fan of the park, Jay? | 你很喜欢公园吗 杰 |
[08:33] | Fan of the city. | 我很喜欢城市 |
[08:34] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:37] | Pretty fancy school bus. | 这校车可真不错 |
[08:39] | Ari Sonnenland– not a guy who flies commercial. | 阿里·索纳兰可不是那种坐商用飞机的人 |
[08:46] | What about the mother? | 孩子的母亲呢 |
[08:47] | Alison Sonnenland, nie Schoenfeld. | 艾莉森·索纳兰 旧姓舍恩菲尔德 |
[08:49] | Former corporate attorney. Lara’s their only child. | 以前是公司律师 劳拉是他们的独生女 |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 请讲 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:07] | The Sonnenlands are ready to talk. | 索纳兰夫妇愿意和我们谈了 |
[09:15] | We’re not accusing you, sir. | 我们没有责怪你 先生 |
[09:16] | Well, I’d appreciate you modulating your tone. | 那你最好注意下你的语气 |
[09:19] | My wife and I are in no mood to be harassed. | 我和我妻子没心情听别人的训斥 |
[09:21] | Mr. Sonnenland, | 索纳兰先生 |
[09:21] | the last thing we want to do | 我们不想 |
[09:23] | is make this any more difficult for you. | 让你们更为难 |
[09:24] | We’re merely trying to determine | 我们只是想找出 |
[09:26] | the identity of the people who took your daughter. | 绑架您女儿的绑匪的身份 |
[09:28] | So if there are any business associates, | 如果你有任何生意伙伴 |
[09:31] | rivals who might want to hurt you… | 竞争对手想要伤害你 |
[09:32] | Of course there are people that want to hurt me. | 当然有人想要伤害我 |
[09:33] | My entire life is competition, okay? | 我的人生意义就在于与人竞争 |
[09:35] | I bid on projects. | 我竞标各种项目 |
[09:36] | If I’m lucky, I-I get them, I win, | 如果走运 我拿下项目 赢得胜利 |
[09:38] | which means someone else loses. | 就意味着会有人输 |
[09:40] | Right. Look, I understand how confusing | 好的 我理解你们现在 |
[09:43] | and difficult this must be for both of you. | 有多么困惑和伤心 |
[09:45] | I don’t know why we’re having this conversation! | 我不明白为什么我们要见面 |
[09:47] | I have K&R insurance, a lot of it. | 我买了绑架勒索保险 投了很多钱 |
[09:49] | The company pays off, | 保险公司会付清赎金 |
[09:49] | we get Lara back. | 这样就能救回劳拉 |
[09:50] | We don’t care who took her. | 我们不在乎谁是绑匪 |
[09:52] | We just want her back. | 只想要我女儿回来 |
[09:53] | I promise you we will do | 我向你们保证 |
[09:54] | everything we can to bring Lara home, | 我们一定会竭尽全力救劳拉回来 |
[09:57] | but we have to work together. | 但这需要你们的配合 |
[09:58] | Since they haven’t contacted you, | 他们还没跟你们联系过 |
[10:00] | we’re at an advantage. | 形势对我们有利 |
[10:01] | We can set up a trap-and-trace on your phone. | 我们会在你们的手机里安装追踪装置 |
[10:03] | Isn’t that dangerous? Wouldn’t they know? | 会有危险吗 他们会发现吗 |
[10:05] | No. They’ll have no idea we’re listening in. | 不会的 他们不会发现我们在监听 |
[10:09] | Please let us help you. | 让我们来帮忙吧 |
[10:15] | All right. Whatever you say. | 好吧 听你们的 |
[10:18] | Just get her back. | 一定要把她找回来 |
[10:24] | He loves her very much. | 他非常爱她 |
[10:27] | We didn’t think that we’d have children. | 我们之前没想到能有孩子 |
[10:29] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[10:32] | Alison, do you think I could take a look at Lara’s bedroom? | 艾莉森 我能看看劳拉的卧室吗 |
[10:35] | To get to know her a little? | 稍微了解她一点 |
[10:36] | It might help. | 会有帮助的 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:45] | It’s so pretty. | 很漂亮的房间 |
[10:46] | Yeah, she picked out the pattern herself. | 她自己选的墙纸 |
[10:48] | I have no design sense at all. | 我在设计这方面一窍不通 |
[10:50] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[10:52] | That’s recent. | 那是最近照的 |
[10:54] | Those are her friends from school. | 那些是她学校里的朋友 |
[10:55] | Oh. Well, that’s quite the collection. | 收藏颇多啊 |
[11:00] | Oh, all the girls have those. | 姑娘们都喜欢那些 |
[11:07] | You mind? | 介意我看看吗 |
[11:08] | No, of course not. | 不 请便 |
[11:47] | Alison, why didn’t you tell me | 艾莉森 你为什么没告诉我 |
[11:48] | – they’d contacted you? – What? | -他们联系过你 -什么 |
[11:51] | The first thing they’d do to let you know they had Lara | 要让你们知道劳拉在他们手里 |
[11:53] | would be to send you something of hers. | 首要之事就是把她的随身物品给你们 |
[11:55] | This was on her backpack. | 这个之前是挂在她书包上的 |
[11:57] | There’s mud all over it. | 上面到处都是泥 |
[12:00] | It won’t be hard to prove it’s from the park. | 想证明这来自公园可不难 |
[12:01] | Don’t make me waste precious time. | 别让我浪费宝贵的时间 |
[12:04] | It’s her favorite. | 那是她的最爱 |
[12:07] | That’s why I-I put it back on the shelf. | 所以我才把它放回架子上 |
[12:09] | She — she’ll want it when she comes home. | 她一回家就能拿到 |
[12:15] | They sent a package with a note. | 他们寄了个包裹 还有张便条 |
[12:27] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[12:29] | Alison, they said they’d kill her. | 艾莉森 他们说过要是报警就杀了她 |
[12:31] | No, she’s right. | 不 她是对的 |
[12:32] | I trust her more than I trust them. | 比起他们 我更相信她 |
[12:37] | I hope to hell you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[12:39] | She is. | 她没错 |
[12:49] | All set. | 装好了 |
[12:50] | I don’t trust the dad. | 我不相信那个父亲 |
[12:52] | That’s okay. He doesn’t trust us. | 没关系 他也不相信我们 |
[12:56] | You okay with all this? | 你还好吧 |
[12:58] | I mean, of all cases, right? | 真是冤家路窄 对吧 |
[13:01] | She’s practically the same age your sister, Rachel, was. | 她和你姐姐瑞秋去世前差不多大 |
[13:04] | What are the odds, right? | 真巧啊 |
[13:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:08] | I’ll be more fine when we bring Lara home, | 当我们带劳拉回家时我会更好的 |
[13:10] | but I am, I’m fine. | 现在也没事 |
[13:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[13:32] | Yes? | 喂 |
[13:33] | You received our little package? | 收到我们的小包裹了吗 |
[13:34] | These guys know what they’re doing. | 这些家伙很在行 |
[13:35] | Call is being matrix-routed through multiple cell towers. | 手机信号在多个发射塔之间进行多点传输 |
[13:39] | Just like Westport. | 和韦斯特波特的案子一样 |
[13:40] | Yeah, but last time we weren’t listening. | 不过上次监听的可不是我们 |
[13:43] | Let me talk to Lara, please. | 让我和劳拉讲句话 求你了 |
[13:45] | Just let me talk to her. | 让我和她说句话 |
[13:46] | In good time. | 等合适的时候 |
[13:48] | Jay? | 杰 |
[13:49] | Getting close. | 马上好 |
[13:50] | Again, know that you must not involve the police in any way | 再说一次 严禁以任何方式让警察介入 |
[13:52] | if you want to see your daughter alive. | 如果你们不想女儿死的话 |
[13:53] | We won’t; I-I understand. We won’t. | 我们不会的 我明白 不会的 |
[13:56] | Say it again. | 复述一遍 |
[13:57] | Just a few more seconds. | 再几秒就行 |
[13:59] | I will not involve the police in any way. | 我不会让警察以任何方式介入 |
[14:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:03] | Please put her on. | 求你让她接电话 |
[14:04] | Sometime between 2:00 and 3:00 this afternoon, | 今天下午两点到三点间 |
[14:06] | you will receive another call with our demands. | 我们会再打电话来做出指示 |
[14:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:17] | We couldn’t trace it. | 我们没追踪到 |
[14:18] | No I.D. | 无法识别 |
[14:20] | You have nothing? | 一无所获吗 |
[14:23] | We have his voice, | 我们有他的声音 |
[14:25] | and there’s one man who knows that voice. | 有个人能听出来 |
[14:28] | Jack Paulson. | 杰克·鲍尔森 |
[14:29] | That was the Katherine Simpson case, | 凯瑟琳·辛普森的案子 |
[14:30] | out on the island. | 就发生在那个岛上 |
[14:32] | Lovely girl. | 她是个可爱的姑娘 |
[14:34] | She went missing from a beach in Sag Harbor. | 在萨格港的沙滩上失踪了 |
[14:36] | Albanians– they’re into everything. | 阿尔巴尼亚人 什么事都有他们 |
[14:39] | Wanted a billion dollars. | 十亿美元赎金 |
[14:40] | Too many movies. | 真是电影看多了 |
[14:41] | I got ’em down to a cool mil. | 我给他们减到一百万 |
[14:43] | Wowed ’em with my knowledge of Tirana. | 靠着我对地拉那的了解镇住了他们 |
[14:46] | – Smart. – Well, I read travel books | -干得漂亮 -我看旅行书籍 |
[14:48] | to put myself to sleep. | 帮助入睡 |
[14:49] | I look at postcards. | 我通常看明信片 |
[14:52] | Um, Pepto-Mol. | 碱式水杨酸铋 |
[14:54] | I get this acid now. | 我现在总是胃酸 |
[14:56] | It’s an unfortunate side effect | 都是永久性失业 |
[14:58] | of being permanently unemployed. | 给我带来了这个不幸的副作用 |
[15:00] | Mr. Paulson, | 鲍尔森先生 |
[15:01] | we understand the insurance company | 我们知道在韦斯特波特绑架案之后 |
[15:02] | you worked for let you go after the Westport kidnapping? | 你就被所在的保险公司解雇了 |
[15:05] | Four days I worked those guys. | 我和那帮绑匪沟通了四天 |
[15:07] | Finally set up a drop, secure location, | 终于找到一个安全的交易地点 |
[15:09] | good access, piece of cake. | 进出方便 完成交易简直小菜一碟 |
[15:13] | The damn Bureau had my phones monitored. | 该死的联调局监听了我的手机 |
[15:15] | They went in early and they blew it up. | 他们赶在我之前去的 彻底搞砸了 |
[15:18] | This is a business built on reputation, | 这一行是建立在名声上的 |
[15:21] | and you guys destroyed mine. | 你们这些家伙毁了我的名声 |
[15:23] | We weren’t involved in the Westport case. | 我们不会涉及到韦斯特波特的案子 |
[15:25] | So, Feds, state, local, | 联调局 州警 本地警方 |
[15:27] | it’s all the same. | 全都一样 |
[15:28] | Your business is catching bad guys. | 你们的工作是抓坏人 |
[15:30] | Mine is saving people from bad guys. | 我的工作是从坏人手中救人 |
[15:33] | We’re not the same, believe me. | 我们不一样 相信我 |
[15:35] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[15:37] | Because we’re not afraid to ask for your help. | 因为我们光明正大地来寻求你的帮助 |
[15:39] | And you need my help why? | 你们为什么需要我的帮助 |
[15:43] | In good time. | 等合适的时候 |
[15:45] | Again, know that you must not | 再说一遍 严禁以任何方式 |
[15:46] | involve the police in any way | 让警察介入 |
[15:48] | if you want to see your daughter alive. | 如果你们不想女儿死的话 |
[15:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:51] | Say it again. | 复述一遍 |
[15:53] | It’s from the Sonnenland kidnapping. | 这段录音是索纳兰一案的 |
[15:56] | Is that the man you did business with in Westport? | 是你在韦斯特波特打过交道的那个人吗 |
[15:59] | Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s him. | 对 没错 就是他 |
[16:00] | I’d never forget that voice. | 我永远也忘不了那个声音 |
[16:02] | They’re calling back within the hour to arrange the drop. | 他们会在一小时之内来电安排赎金支付 |
[16:05] | Can you be there? | 你能来吗 |
[16:07] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
[16:08] | The feds screwed up, and a little boy died. | 联调局搞砸了 导致一个小男孩死亡 |
[16:10] | With your help, Lara doesn’t have to. | 有你的帮助 劳拉可以逃过一劫 |
[16:18] | Yeah, Jay? | 杰 |
[16:19] | Hey, they’re calling again. | 他们又打过来了 |
[16:20] | It’s them. | 是绑匪 |
[16:23] | Can you patch it through? | 能转接过来吗 |
[16:24] | Sure, just keep your phone on mute. | 当然 你要保持你的电话静音 |
[16:29] | Please don’t hurt her. | 请不要伤害她 |
[16:30] | You wanted to talk to her? | 你想跟她说句话吗 |
[16:33] | You want to talk to your daddy? | 想跟你爸爸说话吗 |
[16:35] | – Daddy? – Lara? | -爸爸 -劳拉 |
[16:36] | Daddy, please. | 爸爸 救我 |
[16:38] | Lara, honey. | 劳拉 宝贝 |
[16:39] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[16:40] | Listen very carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[16:42] | You will put $5 million in cash | 你要把五百万现金装在旅行袋里 |
[16:45] | in a duffel bag and place it | 准时在明天下午3点35分 |
[16:46] | on a chair beside the table | 将袋子放在甘斯沃尔特广场 |
[16:47] | near the backpacks at Gansevoort Plaza | 卖背包的摊贩旁边 |
[16:49] | at exactly 3:35 P.M. tomorrow. | 桌子边的一把椅子上 |
[16:52] | After the bag is retrieved, | 我们拿到行李袋后 |
[16:54] | an olive green gypsy cab will pull up | 会有一辆橄榄绿的黑出租 |
[16:56] | to the southeast corner | 停靠在甘斯沃尔特和 |
[16:57] | of Gansevoort and Greenwich, | 格林威治街口的东南侧 |
[16:59] | plate number T038191C. | 车牌号是T038191C |
[17:03] | Your daughter will be in that cab. | 你女儿会在那辆出租车里 |
[17:05] | Any attempts at interference by the police, | 如果有任何警察企图干扰 |
[17:08] | and she will die. | 她就死定了 |
[17:09] | Do you understand? | 清楚了吗 |
[17:10] | Yes, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[17:12] | Say good-bye, Lara. | 说再见吧 劳拉 |
[17:13] | Good-bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[17:15] | Lara… | 劳拉 |
[17:25] | I’m saying we should hire him. | 我们应该雇用他 |
[17:27] | Look, Paulson has gone up | 鲍尔森以前曾经 |
[17:29] | against these guys before; he knows their moves. | 对付过这些人 了解他们的行动策略 |
[17:31] | That gives him an expertise that none of us have. | 这让他拥有我们无人具备的专业经验 |
[17:32] | A little boy died. That is expertise | 那次一个小男孩死了 这种专业经验 |
[17:35] | I can do without. | 不要也罢 |
[17:35] | The feds were running a three-ring circus in Westport. | 联调局在韦斯特波特把场面搞得太大 |
[17:38] | If they’d listened to Paulson… | 如果他们肯听鲍尔森的 |
[17:39] | He lost a child. | 因为他一个孩子被杀了 |
[17:40] | There’s a lot of baggage that goes with that. | 随之而来的负面影响太大了 |
[17:44] | You have an opinion on this or are you just keeping score? | 你是要发表一下意见还是要保留意见 |
[17:46] | There’s no question Jack Paulson was the best K&R guy out there, | 杰克·鲍尔森无疑是最好的人质营救专家 |
[17:49] | and I know he wants these guys pretty bad. | 而且我知道他迫切地想将这些人绳之以法 |
[17:51] | That is the last thing we need | 我们现在最不需要的 |
[17:52] | is a loose cannon running around. | 就是有一头脱缰野马在这里转来转去 |
[17:54] | Rolling around. | 是跑来跑去 |
[17:55] | Cannon. | 因为是马 |
[17:57] | I have Carrie up by two. | 两件事上我都支持凯莉 |
[18:00] | Yeah, fine. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | We’ll run him as a consultant. | 让他当顾问 |
[18:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | Now, what are you two actually doing? | 现在 说说除了雇人来替你们工作之外 |
[18:07] | Besides hiring other people to do your work for you? | 你们俩到底都干了什么 |
[18:09] | We were actually thinking about hiring another person | 实际上 我们还想要雇另一个人 |
[18:12] | to do our work for us. | 来替我们工作 |
[18:15] | You’re not easy to like, you know that? | 你不太招人喜欢 你知道吧 |
[18:17] | We just want to get a fresh pair of eyes | 我们想就上一起绑架案的法医鉴定 |
[18:18] | on the forensics from the other kidnappings, | 听取一些其他的新鲜观点 |
[18:20] | and there’s an M.E. we worked with in Queens… | 正好我们在皇后区工作时合作的法医 |
[18:22] | Don’t say | 别告诉我是 |
[18:22] | – Joanne Webster. – Joanne Webster. | -乔安·韦伯斯特 -乔安·韦伯斯特 |
[18:23] | Great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[18:25] | Guys, | 伙计们 |
[18:26] | she literally got herself thrown off the island. | 她被赶出曼哈顿是名副其实的自作孽 |
[18:28] | She was expelled as chief medical office… | 她被首席医师办公室开除了 |
[18:33] | I wasn’t expelled, Ellie, I was promoted. | 我没被开除 艾丽 我升职了 |
[18:37] | Hello, Joanne. | 你好 乔安 |
[18:38] | Joanne. | 乔安 |
[18:40] | You had a few less formal names for me | 你把我出卖给市议会时 |
[18:42] | when you sold me out to the city council. | 可是给我取了几个不那么正式的名字 |
[18:44] | I didn’t sell you out; you did that yourself | 我没出卖你 都怨你自己 |
[18:46] | when you called the mayor a corporate toady. | 谁让你管市长叫”大企业的马屁精” |
[18:47] | – It’s just an opinion. – It was an opinion | -那只是个人观点 -的确是 |
[18:50] | until you expressed it to New York One, | 直到你把这个观点告诉”纽约一频道” |
[18:52] | and then it became a post headline. | 还被作为头版标题报道出来 |
[18:54] | So you guys know each other. That’s great. | 这么说你们俩挺熟的 太棒了 |
[18:55] | Yeah, I met Ellie when he was working at City Hall. | 没错 艾丽还在市政厅时我就认识他了 |
[18:58] | You had the dry cleaning and lunch run. | 你那时还是负责送干洗和买饭的小弟啊 |
[19:00] | I was 23 years old. | 我那时才23岁 |
[19:02] | Well, you’ve certainly grown up. | 你现在真是独当一面了 |
[19:04] | Well, one of us has. | 至少我们其中做到了 |
[19:05] | That’s true. | 确实是 |
[19:07] | How’s your prostate? | 你的前列腺还好吧 |
[19:08] | Okay, why don’t we get to work? | 打住 去工作好吗 |
[19:11] | Drop location is that table. | 放赎金的地点是那张桌子 |
[19:13] | First on the left with no umbrella. | 左边第一个 没有遮阳伞那个 |
[19:15] | In addition to cameras, | 除监视摄像头外 |
[19:16] | FBI will have spotters | 联调局还在毗邻的建筑里 |
[19:18] | in adjoining buildings | 安排了监视人员 |
[19:19] | and in unmarked delivery trucks parked adjacent. | 沿路停靠的无标识卡车里也有 |
[19:23] | I’d nix the delivery trucks. | 我不赞成布置那辆卡车 |
[19:26] | Well, these guys do their homework. | 这些人有备而来 |
[19:27] | Anything off schedule, we’re blown. | 任何事出一点差错 我们就完了 |
[19:28] | Well, there won’t be any trucks there | 不会有不该在那里的卡车 |
[19:30] | that aren’t supposed to be there. | 很突兀地出现 |
[19:31] | We do our homework, too. | 我们也是有备而来 |
[19:34] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[19:38] | What she does. | 做她经常做的事 |
[19:40] | You never know what will be important later. | 你永远不知道什么会成为重要线索 |
[19:51] | Your guys are gonna blow it | 你们肯定会搞砸的 |
[19:53] | just like in Westport. | 就像在韦斯特波特时一样 |
[19:54] | – Come on, you don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[19:56] | You want my advice? Pay the money, be done with it. | 想听我的建议吗 把钱付了了事 |
[19:59] | So, what, they can go off, kidnap someone else? | 然后呢 放任他们去绑架别人吗 |
[20:02] | And why shouldn’t they? | 有什么理由不那么干呢 |
[20:03] | We’ve guaranteed their success. | 反正警察一定会付赎金的 |
[20:05] | Now you sound like one of them. | 现在你听起来和他们一样 |
[20:07] | I don’t think you are. | 我还认为你不是呢 |
[20:19] | You were right about the forensics | 关于上一起绑架案的法医鉴定 |
[20:21] | of the previous kidnapping. | 你的看法是对的 |
[20:22] | Not so thorough, right? | 不够全面吗 |
[20:24] | Well, that’s being polite, which I almost never am. | 那是礼貌的说法 我可从不会那么说 |
[20:26] | Ethan Kandel, | 伊森·坎德尔 |
[20:28] | the boy who died in Westport– | 在韦斯特波特死去的那个男孩 |
[20:31] | the M.E. up there indicated | 那边的法医认为 |
[20:32] | strychnine was the cause of death, | 死因是士的宁[中枢兴奋剂] |
[20:34] | but generally, when there’s a kidnapping of minors, | 但通常在涉及未成年人的绑架案中 |
[20:37] | you find tranquilizers. | 会检测到镇静剂 |
[20:39] | So I took another look at the chem analysis. | 所以我研习了一下化学检验报告 |
[20:42] | Well, see for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[20:45] | Looks like a poodle. | 像条贵宾犬 |
[20:47] | Oh, it is a poodle. Sorry. | 就是贵宾犬 不好意思 |
[20:49] | My niece’s birthday. | 我侄女的生日礼物 |
[20:50] | That is an alkaloid molecule | 这个生物碱分子看起来 |
[20:52] | almost identical to strychnine, curare. | 和士的宁几乎一样 其实是箭毒 |
[20:56] | Curare? | 箭毒 |
[20:57] | As in poisoned arrows and blow darts? | 就是毒箭头和吹箭上涂的那种 |
[20:59] | Curare in small doses | 小剂量的箭毒 |
[21:02] | can be a very powerful sedative. | 可以作为强效镇静剂 |
[21:04] | It’s quite popular amongst the criminal class | 在一些亚马逊流域国家的 |
[21:06] | in certain Amazonian countries. | 犯罪集团中非常流行 |
[21:09] | Nice work, Jo. | 干得漂亮 乔 |
[21:12] | So, what in God’s name | 你和艾尔怎么会 |
[21:13] | are you and Al doing with Eliot Delson? | 跟艾略特·戴尔森扯上关系 |
[21:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:18] | He called. | 他打给我们的 |
[21:19] | It’s mostly Al; it’s not me. | 主要是因为艾尔 不是我 |
[21:20] | Bright lights, big city. You know. | 这里是繁华都市 前途光明 |
[21:23] | I was gonna say, | 我本来想说 |
[21:23] | “Been there, done that,” | “我见多识广 根本不稀奇” |
[21:24] | – but this is quite a setup. – Yeah. | -但这里的设备确实很棒 -是啊 |
[21:28] | What is your take on Eliot? | 你觉得艾略特怎么样 |
[21:29] | Oh, Eliot’s okay, as long as you realize | 一旦你发现其实原因不在于你 |
[21:31] | it’s never about you. | 你会觉得艾略特还不错 |
[21:33] | He has his sights set way down the road, | 他高瞻远瞩 设定了一系列目标 |
[21:36] | and Major Crimes, you, me, | 而重案组 你和我 |
[21:38] | we’re just stepping stones. | 只是他的垫脚石而已 |
[21:40] | To what? | 为了什么 |
[21:40] | Brighter light, bigger city. | 更繁华的都市 更大的发展空间 |
[21:41] | I don’t think Eliot knows. | 可能艾略特自己也说不清楚 |
[21:43] | You ever miss it? | 你想念过这些吗 |
[21:45] | The bright lights? | 这种大好前程 |
[21:47] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[21:49] | But bright lights tend to cast long shadows. | 但繁华背后 总是满目疮痍 |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:54] | Thank you, sensei. | 谢谢你 老师 |
[21:57] | Wax on, wax off. | 上腊 刮腊[意为坚持不放弃] |
[21:59] | – See you later. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[22:15] | Now, I heard a rumor that | 有传言说 |
[22:16] | you may have linked our bad guys to South America? | 你认为罪犯可能与南美洲有关 |
[22:19] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[22:20] | Like possibly maybe Colombia, South America? | 就是说可能是南美洲的哥伦比亚 |
[22:22] | Possibly possibly. | 只是有可能 |
[22:23] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[22:24] | Good morning, by the way. | 对了 早上好 |
[22:25] | – Good morning. – Okay. | -早上好 -好的 |
[22:26] | So, uh, I checked all the electronic surveillance reports | 我查看了韦斯特波特绑架案里的 |
[22:29] | from the Westport kidnapping. | 所有电子监控报告 |
[22:30] | A lot of back and forth by our bad guys | 发现罪犯之间联系很频繁 |
[22:32] | but all on untraceable burner cells. | 但都用的是预付费手机 |
[22:34] | We got a program that can I.D. the actual phones. | 我们有个程序可以识别手机 |
[22:36] | And it seems a bunch of ’em were purchased | 貌似很多手机是在 |
[22:38] | three months before the kidnapping | 绑架案三个月前 |
[22:40] | in a place called Leticia, Colombia. | 在哥伦比亚一个叫莱蒂西亚的地方买的 |
[22:43] | I’m impressed. | 好厉害 |
[22:45] | – Thank you. – I’d be really impressed | -谢谢 -如果你能 |
[22:46] | if you were tracking the rest of the phones | 追踪到那批手机中其余的那些 |
[22:48] | from that same lot. | 我就更佩服你了 |
[22:49] | Well, you said they bought a bunch. Right? | 你说过他们买了很多部手机 对吧 |
[22:51] | Maybe they held on to a few. | 可能他们还没用完呢 |
[22:53] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[22:55] | – I have ’em occasionally. – Hey, listen, | -我偶尔会有些奇思妙想 -等等 |
[22:56] | um, uh, I just want to say, | 我想说的是 |
[22:58] | you know, now that, you know, we’ve worked together for a day, | 我们已经共事了一天 |
[23:01] | I think it’s really freaking cool, your whole memory thing. | 我觉得你那种记忆力真是超赞 |
[23:04] | Yeah, I read about it. | 我看过相关资料 |
[23:05] | – Yeah? Thanks. – So… | -是吗 谢谢 -所以 |
[23:07] | you mind if I…? | 你介意我 |
[23:08] | – Oh, fine, go ahead. Okay, yeah. – Okay, how about, uh, | -可以 来吧 -好 我选 |
[23:12] | I don’t know, August 23, 1999? | 我想想 1999年8月23日 |
[23:13] | August 23, 1999. | 1999年8月23日 |
[23:15] | It was a Monday. | 那天是周一 |
[23:16] | Sunrise was at 6:19 A.M. | 日出时间是早上6点19分 |
[23:19] | The first case of West Nile Virus | 报道称在纽约市发现了 |
[23:20] | was reported in New York City. | 第一例西尼罗河病毒感染 |
[23:22] | I had lunch at Buster’s. | 我在巴斯特餐厅吃的午餐 |
[23:24] | Turkey club and French fries– it was good. | 火鸡总汇三明治和薯条 味道不错 |
[23:26] | And the Yankees beat the Rangers 21 to 3. | 纽约洋基队以21比3击败德州游骑兵队 |
[23:30] | And it was Eve’s birthday. | 还有那天是伊芙的生日 |
[23:32] | My sister? How’d you know that? | 我妹妹 你怎么知道的 |
[23:35] | It’s on your desk. | 贴在你桌子上 |
[23:37] | Oh, yeah, yeah, oh, right. | 对 没错 |
[23:38] | – No, I always forget. – I never do. | -我总是忘记 -我从不忘记 |
[23:40] | I just got word– we’re on for the drop. | 我刚得到消息 赎金交易开始了 |
[24:03] | Dad’s on the move. | 父亲行动了 |
[24:14] | Dad’s in place. | 父亲已就位 |
[24:16] | Copy. We see it. | 收到 我们看到了 |
[24:17] | Everyone hold. | 所有人待命 |
[24:25] | 3:35– prize is in place. | 3点35分 赎金到位 |
[24:27] | Both teams hold until prize is acquired. | 两队待命 等待嫌犯来取赎金 |
[24:38] | How long does this take? | 要等多长时间 |
[24:39] | Not long. | 很快 |
[24:41] | When they go, | 他们一走 |
[24:42] | we move on the bag and your daughter. | 我们就跟踪袋子 找到你的女儿 |
[24:46] | Hold on. Possible incoming. | 等下 人可能来了 |
[24:47] | Green gypsy cab heading north on Greenwich. | 一辆绿色的黑出租正沿格林威治路向北行驶 |
[24:54] | It’s too early. | 太早了 |
[24:55] | They said that they were gonna grab the bag first. | 他们说会先把包拿走 |
[24:57] | Hold for verification on the cab. | 验证出租车车辆信息 |
[24:58] | Anyone got eyes? | 有人能看清吗 |
[25:00] | Got the plates– T038191C. | 看清车牌号了 T038191C |
[25:04] | What the hell’s it doing here? | 这是在搞什么 |
[25:05] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:10] | Okay, people, this is it. | 好的 大伙 就是他 |
[25:14] | Ready to go. | 准备行动 |
[25:26] | On my count. | 听我倒计时 |
[25:27] | In five… | 五 |
[25:28] | Al, that guy was there yesterday with his family. | 艾尔 这个人昨天和他家人在一起 |
[25:30] | – He’s not part of this. – Four, three… | -他没有参与其中 -四 三 |
[25:32] | Al, I’m telling you, | 艾尔 我告诉你 |
[25:33] | he’s not our guy. | 他不是我们要找的人 |
[25:34] | Hold. Repeat all hold. | 停 所有人停止行动 |
[25:36] | Holding. | 停止行动 |
[25:37] | Honey, would you go pay for this? | 亲爱的 能帮我付下款吗 |
[25:42] | Lady’s good. | 那女的真厉害 |
[25:50] | 3:40– five minutes since the drop. | 3点40分 放下赎金后已过五分钟 |
[25:52] | – They wouldn’t wait this long. – He’s right. | -他们不会等这么久 -他说的对 |
[25:54] | – Something’s wrong. – Okay, close it out. | -出状况了 -好的 封锁现场 |
[25:56] | Go. | 行动 |
[25:57] | All go. All go, go! | 所有人行动 行动 |
[26:04] | Get out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[26:07] | Get out! | 出来 |
[26:09] | Pop the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[26:11] | Right here, right here. | 就在这 在这 |
[26:12] | What’d I do? | 怎么了 |
[26:14] | We don’t have the girl. Repeat, we don’t have Lara. | 孩子不在这里 重复 劳拉不在这里 |
[26:19] | – But I didn’t do anything. – Spread your legs. | -我什么都没干 -两腿分开 |
[26:20] | I just drove over here. | 我刚把车开到这 |
[26:23] | What’d I do? | 我干什么了 |
[26:27] | We said no cops. | 我们说了不许报警 |
[26:30] | You screw with us again, | 如果你再耍我们 |
[26:32] | the girl dies. | 这女孩就死定了 |
[26:50] | Nothing on the cab driver. | 出租车司机那没有线索 |
[26:52] | Guy was hired from a pay phone, | 他是通过公用电话被雇的 |
[26:53] | stolen credit card. | 钱是用偷来的信用卡支付的 |
[26:54] | Big surprise. | 把他吓坏了 |
[26:56] | How about you? | 你这边呢 |
[26:57] | It’s just, I… | 就只是… |
[26:59] | I’m trying to find something, anything. | 我在努力寻找一些蛛丝马迹 |
[27:00] | Background noises, a train. I got nothing. | 背景噪音 比如火车的 但一无所获 |
[27:02] | We’ll catch a break. | 我们休息一下吧 |
[27:04] | How’s this? | 这条线索如何 |
[27:04] | Something on the dad. | 孩子父亲有疑点 |
[27:06] | Friend of mine at Justice told me on the Q.T., | 我在司法部的朋友私下告诉我 |
[27:08] | Sonnenland’s company, Meridian, | 索纳兰的公司 “子午线” |
[27:09] | has been under investigation for months. | 这几个月一直在接受调查 |
[27:11] | Seems he overextended himself after the crash of ’07, | 他在07年崩盘后资金周转不灵 |
[27:15] | ended up leveraged to the hilt. | 现在负债累累 |
[27:16] | He’s broke. | 他破产了 |
[27:18] | Six months ago | 半年前 |
[27:20] | he pulled out of a project | 他从自己创建的一个 |
[27:21] | he was putting together in Moscow. | 在莫斯科的项目里撤资了 |
[27:23] | A state-of-the-art mall | 一座现代化的购物中心 |
[27:25] | called Cosmos Park. | 叫科斯莫斯购物广场 |
[27:29] | I know that. | 我知道这个 |
[27:33] | Alison, they said they’d kill her. | 艾莉森 他们说过要是报警就杀了她 |
[27:36] | There was a working model of it on his desk. | 他的桌上有这个的模型 |
[27:39] | Well, if Sonnenland is getting back into Cosmos Park, | 如果索纳兰要重启这个项目的话 |
[27:42] | he’s got to be getting the cash from somewhere. | 他就得想办法筹钱 |
[27:44] | $5 million in K&R money would be a good start. | 五百万美元的人质赎金会是个很好的开始 |
[27:48] | What are you suggesting? | 你们什么意思 |
[27:49] | Can you explain how you’re suddenly | 能解释下你又突然重启 |
[27:50] | back in play with Cosmos Park? | 科斯莫斯购物广场的原因吗 |
[27:52] | Well, that’s none of your business. | 这跟你们没关系 |
[27:53] | We, and the Justice Department by the way, | 我们 还有司法部 |
[27:55] | are curious to know how you got the funds to move forward. | 很想知道你项目资金的来源 |
[27:58] | You have over $5 million | 你投了五百多万美元的 |
[27:59] | in K&R insurance– isn’t that right? | 绑架勒索保险 对吗 |
[28:02] | So you’ve come up here to accuse me | 你是来指控我 |
[28:05] | of kidnapping my own daughter? | 绑架自己的女儿吗 |
[28:06] | Mr. Sonnenland, it’s not gonna be hard | 索纳兰先生 追踪你的电子邮件 |
[28:09] | to track your e-mails and phone records. | 和电话记录不是难事 |
[28:11] | Now, if there’s a legitimate explanation, we’re happy to hear it. | 现在我们很乐意听到一个合理的解释 |
[28:15] | You want to know how I got back into Cosmos? | 你们想知道我的资金来源吗 |
[28:17] | I am getting a loan. | 我借了钱 |
[28:19] | On the side from some people I met in Moscow. | 偷偷找我在莫斯科认识的人借的 |
[28:24] | I assume you have a record of this? | 我猜这些你都留有记录吧 |
[28:26] | Yes, I have a record of it. | 是的 我有记录 |
[28:27] | And phone numbers and addresses. | 还有电话和地址 |
[28:28] | So why don’t you take a look at that | 不如你们去好好检查一下 |
[28:29] | and get the hell out of my life? | 然后滚出我的视线 |
[28:32] | I’m calling Len Foster in the Mayor’s office. | 我要给市长办公室的伦恩·佛斯特打电话 |
[28:33] | You people are useless. | 你们真是一群废物 |
[28:36] | You can expect to hear from my lawyer. | 等着我的律师吧 |
[28:38] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待啊 |
[28:41] | Maybe his Russian loan sharks grabbed Lara. | 也许是借他高利贷的俄罗斯人抓走了劳拉 |
[28:44] | Murray’s trying to verify the transaction. | 莫里正在试着核实交易信息 |
[28:45] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 也许吧 |
[28:46] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[28:47] | you know his next call’s not to his lawyer. | 他接下来的电话不是打给律师的 |
[28:49] | He’s gonna have his buddy at City Hall | 他要让市政厅的朋友 |
[28:51] | put us on the first boat to Queens. | 把我们赶回皇后区去 |
[28:52] | Hey, maybe that’s not such a bad thing. | 也许这不是什么坏事 |
[28:55] | Carrie, are you not seeing the opportunity here? | 凯莉 你没看到这里的大好机会吗 |
[29:01] | Look. Look around, all right? | 看 看看周围 好吗 |
[29:03] | It’s the big time. | 机不可失 |
[29:05] | If we deliver here, | 如果我们能调到这里 |
[29:07] | you see the kinds of cases they handle, | 你看他们处理的各种案件 |
[29:08] | the resources… | 使用的资源 |
[29:09] | I don’t care about the big time, Al. | 我不在乎这个机会 艾尔 |
[29:12] | I don’t care about their resources. | 我也不在乎他们享有的资源 |
[29:15] | I have all the resources I need right here. | 我需要的全部资源就在这里 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[29:21] | I, uh… | 我… |
[29:24] | This case… | 这个案子 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:28] | Of all cases, right? | 冤家路窄 对吗 |
[29:32] | I had finally decided to make my peace | 我终于决定不再纠结于 |
[29:35] | with the fact that I might never know | 我可能永远都无法找到 |
[29:38] | who murdered my sister. | 杀害我姐姐的凶手 |
[29:40] | It’s been 28 years. | 已经二十八年了 |
[29:41] | I told myself it’s time to put it to bed. | 我告诉自己是时候收手了 |
[29:43] | Give it a rest. | 休息一下 |
[29:44] | But now we’re here with this case | 但现在我们处理的这个 |
[29:47] | with little Lara. | 小劳拉的案子 |
[29:50] | Al, I’m afraid… | 艾尔 我怕 |
[29:54] | to let my sister go. | 我会遗忘姐姐的事 |
[29:57] | How could you think…? | 你怎么会认为 |
[29:58] | You of all people? | 怎么这样想你自己 |
[30:03] | You could never let her go. | 你不会放弃她的 |
[30:09] | Let’s bring Lara home. | 我们去把劳拉接回家吧 |
[30:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:14] | Just so you know, I already think you’re the big time. | 我其实觉得你本就是最好的资源 |
[30:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:18] | Ambitious Al? | 野心勃勃的艾尔吗 |
[30:19] | I… | 我 |
[30:19] | like ambitious Al. | 喜欢野心勃勃的艾尔 |
[30:23] | – Well, that would be a first. – It worked. | -那真是史无前例 -有结果了 |
[30:25] | Your idea about the cell phones, it worked. | 你之前关于手机的主意 有结果了 |
[30:27] | I ran the numbers of the entire shipment of phones | 我把当时所有卖出电话的号码 |
[30:29] | against cell calls made in the New York City metro area | 跟索纳兰被绑架时 在纽约大都会区 |
[30:31] | around the time of the Sonnenland kidnapping. | 拨打过的电话号码做了对比 |
[30:33] | And check this. | 发现了这个 |
[30:34] | Several of the phones were used in Brooklyn | 其中几部电话在绑架前一周 |
[30:36] | a week before the kidnapping. | 曾在布鲁克林区使用过 |
[30:37] | And they stopped suddenly, but there they were. | 之后突然被停用了 但手机还在那 |
[30:40] | Where’s there? | 具体在哪 |
[30:40] | Triangulating off of cell towers, | 利用信号发射塔进行了三角定位 |
[30:42] | I got it down | 我把范围锁定在 |
[30:42] | to a 150-foot radius in Sunset Park. | 日落公园方圆150英尺的范围内 |
[30:44] | I think we got ’em. | 我们找到他们了 |
[30:45] | Tell Eliot we’re on our way. | 告诉艾略特我们马上赶过去 |
[30:46] | And tell Paulson to meet us there. | 告诉鲍尔森到那与我们汇合 |
[31:01] | Go, go, go. | 我们上 |
[31:05] | Go left. | 左边 |
[31:10] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:13] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:23] | Al! I got a body in here. | 艾尔 这里有具尸体 |
[31:25] | Got a body. | 发现尸体 |
[31:26] | I got two more. | 我还发现另外两具 |
[31:31] | Who do we have here? | 这都是谁啊 |
[31:32] | Can you unzip those bags, please? | 能帮我把那些尸袋打开吗 |
[31:37] | Don’t worry, they don’t mind. | 别担心 他们不介意的 |
[31:40] | All right, you heard her. | 你们照她说的做 |
[31:41] | What appears to be an entrance wound in the frontal bone | 看来子弹是从左眶上突上方的 |
[31:45] | directly above the left supraorbital process. | 额骨处射入的 |
[31:49] | Massive discoloration of the flesh– wow. | 肉发生了大面积变色 |
[31:52] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[31:57] | Birdwatcher inadvertently shot | 鸟类观察者不经意间拍到这张照片 |
[31:59] | what we eventually learned was their hideout. | 最后我们发现那里其实是他们的藏身处 |
[32:02] | The Westport case… | 韦斯特波特那起案子 |
[32:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:08] | These are the Westport kidnappers. | 他们是韦斯特波特案件的绑匪 |
[32:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:11] | I recognize the tattoo. | 我认出那纹身了 |
[32:13] | Jo, how long has this guy been dead? | 乔 这家伙死多久了 |
[32:15] | Oh, four days five days, maybe a week. | 四五天 也可能有一周了 |
[32:18] | If we haven’t been dealing with these guys, | 如果一直跟我们打交道的不是这些人 |
[32:19] | who have we been dealing with? | 那又会是谁 |
[32:21] | Someone who’s gone to an awful lot of trouble | 某个费了不少功夫 |
[32:23] | to make us think that we have. | 误导我们的人 |
[32:25] | Is that the man you did business with in Westport? | 是你在韦斯特波特打过交道的那个人吗 |
[32:28] | Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s him. | 对 没错 就是他 |
[32:30] | I know that voice anywhere. | 我永远也忘不了那个声音 |
[32:32] | You want my advice? | 想听我的建议吗 |
[32:34] | Pay the money and be done with it. | 把钱付了了事 |
[32:36] | Jack Paulson. | 杰克·鲍尔森 |
[32:49] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[32:51] | Murray’s over at Paulson’s office. | 莫里在鲍尔森的办公室 |
[32:52] | He’s gone. No sign of Lara. | 他跑了 没留下关于劳拉的线索 |
[32:54] | You think he was in this from the beginning? | 你觉得他从一开始就参与其中吗 |
[32:56] | I don’t know how I missed it. | 我怎么会没想到 |
[32:57] | It’s the perfect plan: two birds with one stone. | 多完美的计划 一石二鸟 |
[32:58] | Paulson takes out the Westport kidnappers | 鲍尔森解决掉韦斯特波特绑架犯 |
[33:01] | and collects $5 million from Sonnenland. | 从索纳兰手上赚到五百万美元 |
[33:03] | Three birds. He also gets back at the cops | 是三鸟 他还报复了 |
[33:05] | – who ruined his career. – The thing is, | -毁了他事业的警察 -问题是 |
[33:06] | he’s got to know, we find the bodies, | 他应该明白我们一定会发现尸体 |
[33:08] | we figure it out. | 找出真相 |
[33:09] | So, bye-bye, Jack. | 所以一走了之了 |
[33:11] | Yeah, Jay, what’s up? | 杰 怎么了 |
[33:13] | Okay, the girl’s father’s on the move. | 女孩的父亲开始行动了 |
[33:14] | He left his house around 45 minutes ago. | 他大约45分钟前离开了家 |
[33:16] | Took his car over to a car wash on 10th Ave. | 开车去了第十大道上的一家洗车店 |
[33:18] | – All right, thanks. – Wait a second. | -知道了 谢谢 -等等 |
[33:20] | What’s the name of the car wash? | 洗车店叫什么名字 |
[33:21] | Uh, place called Easy Clean– | “易洗净” |
[33:23] | tenth Ave and 24th. | 第十大道和第二十四街交界处 |
[33:33] | He’s dropping the ransom money. | 他要去交赎金了 |
[33:35] | Paulson’s back on plan. Listen to me. | 鲍尔森继续执行计划了 听着 |
[33:37] | When we brought him in– when I brought him in– | 当我们 准确说是我带他回局里后 |
[33:39] | all he had to do was make sure things went south at the drop. | 他所要做的只是保证赎金交易失败 |
[33:42] | Then he goes to Sonnenland, | 然后他去找索纳兰 |
[33:43] | convinces him to let him make the drop himself. | 说服索纳兰让他亲自去交赎金 |
[33:51] | Okay, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢了 再见 |
[33:54] | According to the manager, | 据经理所说 |
[33:55] | Sonnenland came in an hour ago, | 索纳兰一小时前来过 |
[33:57] | got a basic wash, then left a bag off, | 做了基本洗护 然后留下一个包 |
[34:00] | gave the guy a 20 | 给了他二十美元 |
[34:01] | to hold it for Jack Paulson. | 要他把包交给杰克·鲍尔森 |
[34:02] | Paulson called ten minutes ago, | 鲍尔森十分钟前打来电话 |
[34:04] | said he’s on his way to get it. | 说他马上过来取 |
[34:06] | On his way out of the country. | 在逃之夭夭的路上吧 |
[34:07] | Jay’s been on Paulson’s credit cards, | 杰查过鲍尔森的信用卡 |
[34:08] | said he just purchased a ticket to Honduras. | 他刚买了张去洪都拉斯的机票 |
[34:11] | What happens to the girl? | 那女孩怎么办 |
[34:13] | Why don’t we ask him? | 为什么不直接问他 |
[34:21] | Paulson. | 鲍尔森 |
[34:35] | Owner’s worried about his lost business. | 老板在担心他丢掉的生意 |
[34:36] | Yeah, well, tell him we’re cops. | 告诉他我们是警察 |
[34:37] | We’ll buy a lot of air fresheners. | 我们会买很多空气清香剂 |
[34:39] | He’s not talking. | 他不开口 |
[34:48] | Any attempts at interference by the police, and she will die. | 如果有任何警察企图干扰 她都会没命 |
[34:53] | He’ll talk to me. | 他会和我谈的 |
[34:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:03] | Where’s Lara? | 劳拉在哪 |
[35:04] | I told you, I want a lawyer. | 我说过了 我要请律师 |
[35:06] | You don’t deserve a lawyer. Where’s Lara? | 你不配请律师 劳拉在哪 |
[35:08] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:10] | Why were you headed to JFK? | 你为什么要去肯尼迪机场 |
[35:11] | Who says I was? | 谁说我要去 |
[35:13] | The ticket in your pocket. | 你口袋里的机票 |
[35:15] | You found out we were on to you, you panicked, and you ran. | 你发现我们在查你 就仓皇出逃 |
[35:18] | Where’s Lara?! | 劳拉在哪 |
[35:22] | Jack, your guys? | 杰克 你的同伙 |
[35:24] | They know we brought you in. | 他们知道你被抓了 |
[35:26] | When you don’t show, | 你不现身的话 |
[35:27] | they’re going to assume you gave them up | 他们会认为你背叛了他们 |
[35:28] | and they are going to kill that little girl! | 然后杀掉那个小女孩 |
[35:34] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[35:36] | You’re just gonna let her die? | 你准备眼睁睁看她死吗 |
[35:42] | I saw your face when you heard her voice. | 我见过你听到她声音时的表情 |
[35:46] | – You bought that? – Yes. | -你相信了 -是的 |
[35:48] | No, I figured I’d go along for the ride, | 不 我只是在逢场作戏 |
[35:50] | maybe put a couple bucks in my pocket, | 或许再多赚点钱 |
[35:52] | get back in the game. | 继续我的生意 |
[35:53] | Oh, so it’s just business? | 这只是生意吗 |
[35:56] | If it was just business, why do you have | 如果只是生意 你的桌上怎么会有 |
[35:57] | a signed David Ortiz ball on your desk | 曾属于那个被害的可怜男孩的 |
[35:59] | that once belonged to a poor, murdered little boy? | 有大卫·欧提兹签名的棒球 |
[36:05] | Those bodies we found– | 我们发现的那些尸体 |
[36:06] | the real Westport kidnappers– | 他们是真正的韦斯特波特绑架犯 |
[36:08] | that was you. | 是你杀的 |
[36:09] | You wanted justice for Ethan Kandel’s murder… | 你想为伊森·坎德尔的死伸张正义 |
[36:12] | because that is your business, that’s what you do. | 因为这正是你的工作 你的职责所在 |
[36:15] | You save people from the bad guys. | 从坏人手里拯救别人 |
[36:19] | Only this time, you are the bad guy. | 只是这次 你成了坏人 |
[36:24] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[36:26] | I know you never intended for Lara to get hurt. | 我知道你从未想过伤害劳拉 |
[36:31] | How are you going to live with yourself if she dies? | 如果她死了 你会如何度过余生 |
[36:37] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[36:38] | It’s never too late. | 绝不会 |
[36:39] | I was supposed to be there a half an hour ago. | 我半小时前就该到那了 |
[36:41] | She may be dead already. | 她可能已经被杀了 |
[36:43] | If there’s even the slightest chance that she’s still alive, | 哪怕有一丁点她还活着的可能性 |
[36:45] | we have to help her. | 我们就要去救她 |
[36:50] | Jack, please. | 杰克 求你了 |
[37:03] | I could use some Pepto-Mol. | 我应该吃点碱式水杨酸铋 |
[37:05] | Buy you a case when we’re done. | 结束后给你买一箱 |
[37:07] | Something tells me I won’t need it then. | 那时我就不需要了 |
[37:10] | Hey, Wells, this make me a good guy again? | 威尔斯 这样我就又是好人了吧 |
[37:13] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[37:16] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[37:22] | Where’s Dubio? | 度比奥在哪 |
[37:25] | He went to get the car. Where the hell were you? | 他去取车了 你他妈去哪了 |
[37:29] | Oh, it was that damn “E” train. | 都怪那该死的E线地铁 |
[37:30] | First, it’s late, then they pull it from service. | 先是晚点 然后又停运 |
[37:33] | Swear to God, I thought I was gonna kill somebody. | 我当时真想去杀人 |
[37:34] | Yeah, you’re 47 minutes late. | 你迟到了47分钟 |
[37:36] | They make you swim? | 难道是游过来的 |
[37:38] | Oh, come on now. You know I can walk on water. | 拜托 你知道我有水上漂的功夫 |
[37:41] | Here, make yourself busy. | 来吧 有你们忙活的 |
[37:43] | Count that. It’s all there. | 数一数 钱都在这 |
[37:48] | Hey, sweetheart, we are going home. | 亲爱的 我们该回家了 |
[37:50] | He’s with her. Yes! | 他找到了她了 好 |
[37:51] | All units stand by. | 全队做好准备 |
[37:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:59] | We’re done here. I’m taking her out. | 我们完事了 我要带她走 |
[38:00] | That’s not what we said, Jack. | 之前商量好的不是这样 杰克 |
[38:02] | We go together in the car. | 我们要一块坐车走 |
[38:04] | Well, sometimes plans change, Don. | 计划赶不上变化 唐 |
[38:08] | Look, I promised the father, okay? | 我向那个父亲保证过 好吗 |
[38:11] | You can hold on to my share if you want. | 你要是想 就把我的那份也拿走吧 |
[38:13] | For an hour. | 就一小时 |
[38:14] | Don’t forget I know where you live. | 别忘了我知道你住在哪 |
[38:15] | I said leave her alone, Jack. | 我说了放开她 杰克 |
[38:17] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[38:19] | I just made you a rich man. | 我刚让你发了大财 |
[38:22] | Something’s not right. | 情况不太对 |
[38:24] | Give me the girl. | 把女孩给我 |
[38:25] | They’re not buying it. We got to move. | 他们起疑了 我们得行动 |
[38:26] | All units move in. Go! Go! | 全队行动 快上 |
[38:28] | What is the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[38:29] | I told you I’ll meet you in Jersey. | 我跟你说了在新泽西汇合 |
[38:30] | I said bring the girl over here. | 我说了把女孩交给我 |
[38:32] | Come here, sweetheart. | 快过来 亲爱的 |
[38:32] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[38:33] | – It’s okay. – Don! | -没事的 -唐 |
[38:35] | Bring her over here! | 快把她给我 |
[38:42] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:47] | Lara? | 劳拉 |
[38:51] | Come here, sweetie. | 快过来 亲爱的 |
[38:54] | – Come here. – Clear! | -快过来 -安全 |
[38:56] | Affirmative. She’s secure. | 对 人质安全 |
[38:57] | Hold on. They’re coming. They’re coming. | 坚持住 医生马上就到 马上来 |
[39:00] | You’re okay now, sweetie, all right? | 你安全了 亲爱的 好吗 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:09] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[39:12] | Jack, she’s gonna be okay. | 杰克 她会没事的 |
[39:29] | There they are. | 你父母在那呢 |
[39:31] | Go, go. | 快去吧 |
[39:32] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[39:37] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:42] | You did that. | 都是你的功劳 |
[39:43] | No, | 别这么说 |
[39:46] | we did that. | 是我们的功劳 |
[39:49] | There you are. | 你们在这呢 |
[39:51] | Great job today. | 今天干得很棒 |
[39:53] | In fact, the Mayor just called | 市长刚打来电话 |
[39:55] | with a similar observation. | 表扬了你们的表现 |
[39:56] | How nice of him. | 他人可真好 |
[39:58] | I hope you’re gonna stick around. | 我希望你们能留下工作 |
[40:00] | Thanks, but we really got to get back. | 多谢 但我们真的得回去了 |
[40:02] | Okay, about that. | 好吧 对了 |
[40:03] | I-I do have something I’d like to show you. | 我得给你们看样东西 |
[40:16] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[40:19] | Too close? | 离得太近了 |
[40:20] | I could move them apart a little. | 我可以把它们挪开一点 |
[40:22] | Although, from what I understand, | 但据我了解 |
[40:24] | you two are used to close quarters. | 你们两个喜欢近距离交流 |
[40:27] | You’re quite amazing, you know that? | 你知道吗 你可真够厉害的 |
[40:29] | What-What was all this, another test? | 之前算什么 另一个测试吗 |
[40:31] | Save the little girl, get the fancy new job? | 救出小女孩 就能得到好工作 |
[40:33] | Hardly. I put your transfers through two days ago. | 不 我两天前就把你们俩调到了这里 |
[40:36] | You can’t do that. Can he? | 你没权利吧 他有吗 |
[40:39] | Look, | 听着 |
[40:40] | I’m hiring you to work on the highest profile crimes | 我聘请你们在地球上最伟大的城市工作 |
[40:43] | in the greatest city on Earth. | 调查那些最引人瞩目的案件 |
[40:45] | And we report to you? | 我们直接向你汇报吗 |
[40:47] | Only to me and hardly even that. | 只能是我 甚至可以略过不报 |
[40:49] | I’m mostly here to cover your backs. | 我主要负责给你们善后 |
[40:51] | While we cover your ass? | 而我们也在罩着你吗 |
[40:53] | Just so you know, about 17 people way up the food chain | 你们要知道 高层有十七个人 |
[40:59] | all called and demanded I back you off Ari Sonnenland. | 都要求把你们撤出阿里·索纳兰的案子 |
[41:02] | Did I? | 我那么做了吗 |
[41:04] | So just take the damn job. | 所以乖乖接受这份工作 |
[41:07] | Besides, those two like working with you. | 而且 那两个家伙喜欢和你们共事 |
[41:12] | And that is a first. | 这可是头一遭 |
[41:14] | What about Webster? | 那韦伯斯特呢 |
[41:15] | Really? | 说真的吗 |
[41:17] | Fine, but if she calls me Ellie again, | 好吧 如果她再叫我艾丽 |
[41:20] | I’m-I’m gonna ship her off to Ronkonkoma… | 我就把她赶到朗肯科马去 |
[41:23] | wherever the hell that is. | 才不管那是什么鬼地方 |
[41:26] | Look, I know I’ve been acting | 我知道我一直表现得像 |
[41:28] | like this is some kind of dream job, | 这就是我梦想的工作 |
[41:30] | but if it’s not your dream… | 但如果这不是你的梦想 |
[41:33] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[41:35] | but… I want to stay. | 但是 我想留下 |
[41:39] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[41:41] | Listen, when you dragged me back | 当时你把我从皇后区 |
[41:43] | into all of this in Queens, | 拉回到警队 |
[41:45] | you told me I was ready to be a cop again. | 你说我已经可以重新做一名警察 |
[41:48] | I hadn’t seen you in nine years. | 我有九年没见过你 |
[41:50] | I would have said anything. | 什么话都说得出来 |
[41:53] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:55] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[41:57] | Lara showed me that. | 劳拉让我意识到的 |
[41:59] | I didn’t become a cop | 我当警察并不只为了 |
[42:00] | just to solve my sister’s murder. | 找到杀害我姐姐的凶手 |
[42:02] | I became a cop because she was murdered. | 我当警察是因为她被杀害了 |
[42:04] | I wanted to keep people from suffering like I did. | 我想避免其他人重蹈我的覆辙 |
[42:08] | And Rachel? | 那瑞秋呢 |
[42:10] | Well, you were right about that, too. | 这你也说对了 |
[42:14] | I got her. | 我不会遗忘她 |
[42:16] | Wow, I can’t remember when I’ve been so right. | 我都不记得我什么时候这么正确了 |
[42:20] | I can’t remember either. | 我也不记得了 |
[42:29] | Well, what do we got here? | 看看这都有什么 |
[42:39] | Coming? | 来吗 |
[42:52] | Nice chair. | 椅子不错 |