时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Hey, everybody get down! | 所有人都趴下 |
[00:48] | I said get down! | 我说了趴下 |
[00:50] | Not worth the 12 quid an hour, old timer. | 为了十二镑的时薪送命可不值得 老家伙 |
[00:52] | Move it! Go! | 快点 |
[00:53] | Move it! Open the door! | 过去 快开门 |
[00:55] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[00:57] | Everybody out! Now! Move! Move! Move! | 都给我出来 快出来 快 |
[01:00] | You, get on the ground! | 你 给我趴下 |
[01:02] | All of you on the ground! | 都趴在地上 |
[01:04] | Ladies and gentleman, you’re New Yorkers. | 女士们先生们 你们可是纽约人 |
[01:06] | You know how this works. | 知道该怎么做 |
[01:32] | Two minutes! | 最后两分钟 |
[02:05] | It’s a beautiful sight. | 真是美景啊 |
[02:09] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[02:10] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[02:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:33] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[02:35] | I’m out of here. | 我出去了 |
[02:36] | Your job was to kill both of them. | 你的任务是干掉他们俩个 |
[02:38] | He’ll be dead in five minutes. I did my job. | 五分钟后他就会死 我完成任务了 |
[02:42] | You better make sure ’cause he’s seen our faces. | 你最好确保他死了 他看到了我们的长相 |
[02:44] | Do him. | 干掉他 |
[02:58] | I don’t know; you were here before I was… | 不知道 你比我先到的 |
[03:00] | Cappuccino with soy, I ordered that. | 卡布奇诺加豆奶是我点的 |
[03:06] | No, it was a short doppio | 不对 我要的是双倍浓缩咖啡 |
[03:08] | with four full pumps of hazelnut. | 加四份榛果糖浆 |
[03:09] | Four full pumps. | 整整四份哦 |
[03:11] | I-It’s Mary-Anne, right? | 你是玛丽安 对吧 |
[03:12] | – It’s Anne-Marie. – I-I had a regular mocha | -我叫安玛丽 -我的中杯摩卡 |
[03:15] | with whipped cream– for Lance? | 加鲜奶油呢 我叫兰斯 |
[03:16] | – Just a second. – Excuse me! This isn’t soy. | -等一下 -打扰一下 这不是豆奶 |
[03:20] | – Oh, sorry. – Excuse me. | -很抱歉 -请让一下 |
[03:21] | Hey, Deedie, what’s the problem? | 迪迪 出什么事了 |
[03:22] | My pen stopped writing. | 我的笔没水了 |
[03:23] | Is my drink ready? | 我点的饮料好了吗 |
[03:24] | – Luca? – I can’t remember the orders. | -我叫卢卡 -我不记得点单了 |
[03:26] | – I got it. Are you ready? – Yeah. | -我来告诉你 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[03:28] | Gordon back here, he’s having a triple espresso, easy foam. | 这位戈登要三倍特浓咖啡 不加奶泡 |
[03:31] | Tammy-Lynn is having a green tea latte with soy. | 泰米林要绿茶拿铁 加豆奶 |
[03:33] | We got a regular mocha with whipped cream for Lance. | 兰斯要中杯摩卡 加奶泡 |
[03:36] | Luca is having an unsweetened jumbo iced coffee. | 卢卡要大杯冰咖啡 不加糖 |
[03:39] | And Anne-Marie back here, she’s having | 这位安玛丽点的是 |
[03:41] | a short doppio with four pumps of hazelnut. | 双倍浓缩咖啡 加四份榛果糖浆 |
[03:44] | That’s four full pumps. | 整整四份哦 |
[03:46] | And I’m gonna have four shots of espresso | 我要四倍特浓咖啡 |
[03:47] | over ice with five sugars. | 加冰和五份糖 |
[03:49] | Thank you! | 太感谢了 |
[03:50] | Of course. Can you make mine first? | 别客气 能先弄我的吗 |
[03:52] | – I’m kind of in a hurry. – Oh, yes. | -我赶时间 -好的 |
[03:54] | I’m ten minutes away. | 我还有十分钟就到 |
[03:57] | Iced quad espresso, five sugars. | 四倍特浓冰咖啡 加五份糖 |
[03:59] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[04:00] | – Breakfast of Champions. Okay. – Yes, yes. | -冠军早餐 -厉害 |
[04:03] | All right, triple espresso, easy foam, coming up. | 三倍特浓咖啡 不加奶泡 马上好 |
[04:10] | They got five million in cash | 他们在多伦多的 |
[04:11] | from the Four Aces Casino in Toronto, | 四A赌场抢了五百万现金 |
[04:13] | close to eight million in German bearer bonds | 在旧金山一家银行抢了近八百万的 |
[04:15] | from a bank in San Francisco, | 德国不记名债券 |
[04:17] | and a half a ton of rhino horns from a warehouse in Pretoria. | 还在比勒陀利亚一个仓库抢了半吨犀角 |
[04:20] | You know, contrary to popular belief, | 不同于坊间传闻 |
[04:22] | rhino horn is actually not an aphrodisiac. | 犀角其实并不是春药 |
[04:26] | In case anyone was wondering. | 万一有人好奇呢 |
[04:27] | Well, now I’m wondering. | 现在我好奇了 |
[04:29] | We’re talking three of the richest heists of the past decade, | 这三件是过去十年涉案金额最高的劫案 |
[04:32] | all conceived by the same mastermind. | 都由同一人策划 |
[04:33] | Kilborn– the man, the myth, the legend. | 基尔伯恩 这人是个神话 是传奇 |
[04:36] | Mostly the myth, since nobody’s seen this guy. | 神话居多 都没人见过他 |
[04:38] | Maybe he’s not real. Maybe he’s a ghost. | 也许没有这个人 他是个鬼魂 |
[04:40] | Ghosts don’t end up at the top of the FBI’s Most Wanted list. | 鬼魂可不会出现在联调局头号通缉名单上 |
[04:43] | Kilborn runs his jobs from behind the scenes. | 基尔伯恩惯于幕后操控 |
[04:45] | He never gets his hands dirty. | 他从不亲自出马 |
[04:47] | That’s why nobody knows his identity. | 所以没人知道他的真实身份 |
[04:49] | Nobody alive knows his identity. | 没有活人知道他的真实身份 |
[04:51] | The RCMP busted a member | 加拿大皇家骑警队在多伦多 |
[04:52] | of Kilborn’s crew in Toronto. | 逮捕了基尔伯恩一名手下 |
[04:54] | Guy confirmed he was on the team, that’s all. | 那人只承认了在他手下做事 |
[04:57] | Got shivved in prison two days later. | 两天后就在监狱里被人捅死 |
[04:58] | Kilborn kills to stay invisible. | 基尔伯恩杀人灭口隐藏身份 |
[05:00] | We got chatter that says Kilborn’s next score is here | 有传言说 基尔伯恩的下一个目标 |
[05:03] | in Manhattan. | 就在曼哈顿 |
[05:03] | He may be on the FBI’s Most Wanted list, | 他也许是在联调局头号通缉犯的名单上 |
[05:05] | but he’s on our turf. | 但现在他在我们的地盘上 |
[05:06] | So we make sure this is his last job. | 所以我们要保证这是他最后一次犯案 |
[05:09] | What’s the target? | 目标是什么 |
[05:10] | That’s your job to find out. | 这就要靠你们去查了 |
[05:12] | Without knowing what he looks like or what he’s after. | 不知道他的长相 也不知道他的目标 |
[05:15] | Eliot, we’re good but not that good. | 艾略特 我们是很厉害 但还没这么厉害 |
[05:16] | I’m that good. | 我有这么厉害 |
[05:18] | I might be able to help you out. | 我也许能帮帮你们 |
[05:21] | Eve Steele. | 伊芙·斯蒂尔 |
[05:23] | She looks different in every photo. | 每张照片她看起来都不一样 |
[05:24] | Yeah, it’s part of her M.O. | 是的 这是她的作案手法 |
[05:26] | She’s wanted out west for a series of heists, | 她因多起劫案被西部通缉 |
[05:28] | all pretty flashy, in more ways than one. | 所有劫案都以不同方式吸人眼球 |
[05:30] | She pulled this job in Phoenix, six weeks ago. | 这是她六周前在菲尼克斯作的案 |
[05:33] | Eve’s a chemical expert– | 伊芙是个化学专家 |
[05:34] | she used thermite on the armored car. | 她在装甲车上放了铝热剂 |
[05:36] | You gotta admire her tradecraft. | 我要膜拜一下她的技术 |
[05:39] | You and ATF both. | 不止你 还有烟酒枪及爆裂物管理局 |
[05:41] | They passed along a tip to us | 是他们告诉我们 |
[05:42] | that Eve’s working for Kilborn. | 伊芙在为基尔伯恩做事 |
[05:43] | This is the hottest lead anyone’s ever had on him. | 这是有史以来最可能抓住他的机会 |
[05:46] | Eve arrives by bus today. | 伊芙今天会搭大巴来 |
[05:48] | You’ll be there to grab her– discreetly. | 你们过去抓她 低调点 |
[05:56] | Last call for boarding bus number… | 马上就要发车了 |
[05:57] | She’s probably changed her appearance. | 她可能改头换面了 |
[06:00] | No match so far. | 目前没找到人 |
[06:02] | Jay, you got any more photos for us? | 杰 还有她的其它照片吗 |
[06:04] | Uploading now. | 正在上传 |
[06:06] | You know, Carrie, she kind of looks like you. | 凯莉 她长得有点像你呢 |
[06:09] | Though Eve’s auricles are asymmetric. | 不过伊芙的耳廓不太对称 |
[06:11] | You been admiring my auricles, Jay? | 你很喜欢我的耳廓吗 杰 |
[06:13] | Well, that’s nice to know. | 听到这个我很开心哦 |
[06:15] | You noticed my eyes. | 你注意过我的眼睛 |
[06:17] | Auricles are earlobes. | 耳廓指的是耳垂 |
[06:18] | You forget to turn your memory on this morning? | 今早你忘了开启记忆神功了吗 |
[06:19] | I remember everything, Jay, | 我能记下所有事情 杰 |
[06:21] | I don’t know everything. | 但我不是无所不知 |
[06:22] | Although now I know you like my earlobes, | 不过现在我知道你还喜欢我的耳垂 |
[06:23] | which is kind of kinky. | 有点变态哦 |
[06:30] | I got her, Al. | 看到她了 艾尔 |
[06:36] | Sending Jay a photo. | 给杰发张照片 |
[06:38] | – Firm identity. – Got it. | -确认身份 -收到 |
[06:40] | Running identity match. | 正在匹配身份信息 |
[06:46] | Confirm. | 确认 |
[06:47] | Target is Eve Steele. | 目标就是伊芙·斯蒂尔 |
[06:54] | You’re up. | 该你上了 |
[06:55] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[06:56] | You look like you’re new in town. | 你是刚来的吧 |
[06:58] | How about I be your tour guide, huh? | 我来当你的向导怎么样 |
[06:59] | – Back off, jackass. – Aw, come on… | -滚开 蠢货 -来吧 |
[07:01] | Hey, Eve. | 你好 伊芙 |
[07:02] | I think you’ve made a mistake. | 我觉得你们搞错了 |
[07:13] | I’ve seen your work, Eve. | 我看过你的杰作 伊芙 |
[07:15] | That armored truck job could send you away for a long time. | 装甲车那件事足以把你关上很长一阵子 |
[07:21] | I liked you better as a sleazebag. | 我更喜欢你犯贱的样子 |
[07:23] | Play ball with us and we can help you | 跟我们合作 亚利桑那州的事 |
[07:25] | cut a deal in Arizona. | 我们可以帮帮你 |
[07:28] | So… what brings you to New York? | 你为什么来纽约 |
[07:33] | I’m big into architecture. | 我酷爱建筑设计 |
[07:35] | Frank Gehry mostly. | 主要是弗兰克·盖里的 |
[07:37] | Things that man can do with a box. | 他设计的建筑简直无以伦比 |
[07:39] | I doubt he can do much with the box you’re gonna end up in. | 估计他对你要住进的监狱可做不了什么 |
[07:43] | You’ll do a lot less time, Eve, | 如果你能把基尔伯恩的事告诉我们 |
[07:45] | if you just tell us about Kilborn. | 你的刑期会大大缩短 伊芙 |
[07:48] | What’s a Kilborn? | 基尔伯恩是什么 |
[07:51] | Now, let’s talk a little bit about Arizona. | 现在我们来谈一下亚利桑那州的事 |
[07:52] | We’re cooked if she lawyers up. | 如果她请律师 我们就前功尽弃了 |
[07:55] | She’s not gonna do that. | 她不会那么做的 |
[07:57] | She asks for a lawyer, | 要是她找律师 |
[07:58] | Kilborn knows she’s talking to us | 基尔伯恩会知道她跟我们见过面 |
[08:00] | and he kills her. | 然后就会杀了她 |
[08:01] | Eve’s only goal right now is staying alive. | 伊芙现在的目标就是保命 |
[08:04] | Well, nothing in Eve’s bag links to nefarious activity. | 伊芙的包里没有与犯罪相关的东西 |
[08:08] | No weapons or information on where she’s going. | 没有武器 没有目的地的信息 |
[08:10] | – Anything on her phone? – No. | -她手机里有发现吗 -没有 |
[08:12] | No calls or texts to any numbers | 从未打电话或发短信 |
[08:13] | in the greater New York area. | 给大纽约地区内的任何号码 |
[08:15] | And no e-mails connecting to anything here. | 也没有任何跟这里有关的电子邮件 |
[08:17] | Well, she’s here for Kilborn. | 她来这儿是因为基尔伯恩 |
[08:18] | There has to be evidence connecting them. | 肯定有他们相互联系的证据 |
[08:26] | Okay, at the bus station, | 在车站的时候 |
[08:27] | Eve moved a box off of a red bag. | 伊芙将一个盒子从红色的包上拿开 |
[08:29] | Now, I thought she was just looking for her luggage, | 我以为她只是在找她的行李 |
[08:31] | but why move the box | 但伊芙的行李箱是黑色的 |
[08:32] | when Eve’s bag is black? | 为什么她还要拿开那个盒子 |
[08:52] | A message. | 那是条信息 |
[08:53] | There was a name and a number. | 上面有一个名字和一串数字 |
[08:58] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[09:00] | You got what? | 知道什么 |
[09:02] | A message from Kilborn. | 基尔伯恩留的信息 |
[09:13] | Burns’s upset we’re not hitting it off. | 我们话不投机 彭斯挺沮丧的 |
[09:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:17] | Well, I should cheer him up. | 那我来给他打打气 |
[09:20] | Take him to this little party | 下午五点 我会带上他 |
[09:20] | I’m going to at the Alcazar Hotel, | 一起去阿尔卡扎酒店3382室 |
[09:22] | room 3382, at 5:00 P.M. | 参加个小派对 |
[09:30] | Doesn’t sound like fun. | 听起来一点都不有趣 |
[09:32] | Oh, the fun part is when I arrest everyone in that room | 有趣的部分是 我会逮捕屋里所有的人 |
[09:36] | and tell them it was because of you. | 告诉他们都是因为你 |
[09:39] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[09:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:47] | Kilborn. | 基尔伯恩 |
[09:48] | That name didn’t mean anything to you a minute ago. | 一分钟之前你都不知道这个名字 |
[09:51] | Look, Eve, we’re going to the Alcazar Hotel | 伊芙 无论你是否合作 |
[09:53] | with or without your cooperation. | 我们都要去阿尔卡扎酒店 |
[09:55] | We have ways of protecting you. | 我们有办法保护你 |
[09:58] | From Kilborn? | 免遭基尔伯恩毒手吗 |
[10:01] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别抬举自己了 |
[10:03] | Prison, witness protection, | 不管是监狱 证人保护 |
[10:06] | a monastery in Tibet, he will find me. | 还是西藏的寺庙 他都能找到我 |
[10:08] | Well, then I guess your only hope of staying alive | 那么我觉得你唯一的保命希望 |
[10:11] | is to help us catch him before he catches you. | 就是在他找到你之前 先帮我们抓住他 |
[10:17] | I don’t know much. | 我知道的不多 |
[10:20] | Honest. | 是实话 |
[10:21] | Have you worked for him before? | 你以前为他做过事吗 |
[10:24] | I’ve never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[10:26] | He’s a real cryptic kind of guy. | 他是个非常神秘的人 |
[10:28] | But you knew enough to get instructions | 但是你在车站时知道 |
[10:30] | at the bus depot, right? | 如何获取指示 对吧 |
[10:31] | That message directs me to the first meet-up. | 那条消息是第一次会面的指示 |
[10:34] | Kilborn only gives crumbs of information through the job. | 基尔伯恩只会陆续给出指示 |
[10:36] | You never get the whole pie. | 从不告诉完整的计划 |
[10:37] | When were you supposed to meet him? | 你们什么时候能见到他 |
[10:39] | I don’t think he shows till we divvy up the score. | 在分赃前 我不认为他会出现 |
[10:42] | Oh, that way, no one can finger him if the job goes south. | 这样即使行动失败 他也不会受牵连 |
[10:44] | You get any other instructions? | 你还收到其他指示了吗 |
[10:46] | Just not to share any personal information | 不要向其他参与行动的人 |
[10:49] | with any of the other crew members. | 透露任何个人信息 |
[10:51] | You can’t rat out the others | 你无法出卖其他人 |
[10:53] | ’cause none of you know each other’s identity. | 因为没人知道对方的身份 |
[10:55] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[10:58] | Or not so smart. | 或许没那么聪明 |
[11:01] | Undercover? You can’t go undercover. | 卧底 你不能去当卧底 |
[11:03] | We don’t even know who you’ll be working with. | 我们都不知道你会跟什么人打交道 |
[11:04] | That’s the point. Nobody on Kilborn’s crew knows each other. | 这就是重点 基尔伯恩的手下互不相识 |
[11:06] | I show up at that hotel room, I’m Eve. | 只要我在那个房间出现 我就是伊芙 |
[11:09] | That’s risky, even for us. | 太危险了 即便对我们而言 |
[11:11] | Okay, Al, you know I can do this. | 艾尔 你知道我能行的 |
[11:13] | I can. Tell me I’m wrong. | 我做得到 我说错了吗 |
[11:15] | I hope you’re not wrong. I hired you to be right. | 我希望你是对的 我雇你可不是来犯错的 |
[11:18] | I’m going undercover on Kilborn’s crew– as Eve. | 我要去基尔伯恩那里做卧底 假扮伊芙 |
[11:22] | Who says, exactly? | 谁的主意 |
[11:23] | We say. | 我们的 |
[11:25] | Listen, Kilborn’s crew is made up completely of strangers. | 基尔伯恩的手下都互不相识 |
[11:28] | I show up at that hotel room, I am Eve. | 只要我在酒店房间里出现 我就是伊芙 |
[11:31] | Yeah, but what about Kilborn? He’ll know. | 那基尔伯恩怎么办 他会知道的 |
[11:33] | He hired her– | 是他雇的伊芙 |
[11:33] | you’ll be dead the minute you show up. | 你在他面前一露面就死定了 |
[11:35] | No, no, all of our intel says | 不会的 我们所有的情报都显示 |
[11:36] | Kilborn doesn’t show up until the payoff. | 基尔伯恩在最后分赃时才会露面 |
[11:39] | I can handle myself. I can. | 我应付得了 相信我 |
[11:41] | Besides, I even look… kind of like Eve. | 而且 我甚至和伊芙长得有点像 |
[11:45] | Eliot, you want Kilborn, | 艾略特 你要想捉住基尔伯恩 |
[11:47] | this is the best way. | 这是最佳方案 |
[11:49] | So, you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[11:51] | No, I don’t. | 我不同意 |
[11:52] | What? | 什么 |
[11:54] | You don’t look like Eve. | 你长得不像伊芙 |
[11:54] | You’re much better-looking. | 你比她漂亮多了 |
[11:57] | Here’s how it goes down. | 这么办吧 |
[11:58] | Eve’s due at the Alcazar in two hours. | 两个小时以后伊芙要在阿尔卡扎出现 |
[12:00] | We play it one step at a time. | 我们一步一步来 |
[12:02] | Carrie doesn’t go deeper till we know she’s in the clear. | 确定凯莉没有危险 我们再继续 |
[12:04] | Anything hinky, we’re done. | 有任何可疑的地方 任务结束 |
[12:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:09] | But I want eyes on her at all times. | 但我要她分秒不离我们的监视 |
[12:11] | Put your team together. | 召集队伍吧 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | You know who we’re dealing with. | 你知道我们要对付的人是谁 |
[12:18] | Anything goes wrong, | 一旦有什么差错 |
[12:20] | you won’t see it coming. | 你都察觉不到 |
[12:22] | That’s what I have you for. | 这时候就该你出场了 |
[12:34] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[12:36] | Oh, just learning everything I can about Eve. | 我要尽可能多地了解伊芙 |
[12:40] | On a personal and molecular level, I see. | 从个人层面和分子层面 看出来了 |
[12:42] | Oh, that? | 你是说那个 |
[12:43] | Yeah, well, apparently | 好吧 很明显 |
[12:45] | she was a chemical engineering major in college. | 她大学是主修化学工程的 |
[12:49] | Wow, you’re a pretty quick study. | 你学得还挺快的 |
[12:51] | It kind of comes with the… | 这应该算是我 |
[12:54] | …the territory. | 与生俱来的 |
[12:56] | So you just… | 所以你就 |
[12:57] | you look at it, and-and… | 看着它 然后就 |
[12:58] | and, what, it just goes right in? | 直接记到脑子里去了 |
[13:00] | Yeah, that’s pretty… that’s pretty much it. | 对 差不多就是这样 |
[13:03] | I can’t even remember | 我甚至记不清 |
[13:04] | what my daughter wants for dinner tonight. | 我女儿今晚想要吃什么 |
[13:07] | Hey, listen, there’s some stuff, uh… | 我在联调局时听说过一些 |
[13:10] | that we heard about Kilborn at the Bureau. | 关于基尔伯恩的事 |
[13:12] | Some things he did to people who crossed him. | 一些他处理得罪过他的人的方法 |
[13:17] | Just be careful, okay? | 多加小心 |
[13:19] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[13:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | This is for you. | 这个给你 |
[13:29] | A barrette? That’s not my style. | 发夹 这可不是我的风格 |
[13:30] | It’s Eve’s style. | 这是伊芙的风格 |
[13:32] | Okay, but no one wears barrettes anymore. | 可现在谁还戴发夹啊 |
[13:34] | Jay loaded a transmitter in there– | 杰在里面装了个发射器 |
[13:36] | it’s got GPS, too– | 还有卫星定位功能 |
[13:37] | so we can follow and listen in on all you’re doing. | 这样我们就能追踪并知晓你的行动 |
[13:41] | – You sure you want to do this? – Yeah. | -你确定要这么做吗 -是的 |
[13:44] | I’ve always been good at role-playing, | 角色扮演可是我的拿手好戏 |
[13:45] | in case you forgot. | 难道你忘了吗 |
[13:47] | Believe me, I’ve tried to. | 不要揭我的旧疮疤 |
[13:48] | Why? You make a very sexy pirate. | 为什么 你扮的海盗超级性感 |
[13:53] | Hey, guys. They’re in place at Alcazar. | 伙计们 他们在阿尔卡扎已经就位了 |
[13:57] | Anything feels off, we pull you out. | 有任何不对劲的地方 我们就把你撤回来 |
[14:00] | No need to be a hero. | 千万不要逞英雄 |
[14:01] | Since when have I ever tried to be a hero? | 我什么时候逞过英雄了 |
[14:50] | Is this is a “You show me yours | 这算是”你给我看你的 |
[14:52] | and I’ll show you mine” kind of thing? | 我就给你看我的”这种形式吗 |
[14:53] | ‘Cause if it is, you’re gonna be waiting a long time, | 如果是这样的话 你估计有的好等了 |
[14:55] | but I bet you’re used to that, aren’t you? | 但我猜你早就习惯了 不是吗 |
[14:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[14:58] | I can’t tell you that. | 我可不能告诉你 |
[14:59] | Don’t you know the rules? | 你难道不知道规矩吗 |
[15:01] | Put that away. | 把枪收起来 |
[15:04] | Pardon the discourteous welcome. | 请原谅我们粗鲁的欢迎方式 |
[15:06] | We weren’t expecting someone so refined. | 我们没想到来的人会如此优雅 |
[15:15] | What’s a-a five-letter word | 意思是”鳟鱼的篮子” |
[15:17] | for “trout basket” starting with a… | 五个字的单词是什么 首字母是 |
[15:22] | Y-You’re a… | 你是 |
[15:23] | y-you’re a… Sh-she’s… | 你是 她是 |
[15:26] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[15:27] | Is it the first time in a hotel room with a woman? | 第一次和女人共处一间酒店房间吗 |
[15:30] | It’s, um, a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:31] | – I’m… – No names. | -我叫 -不准说 |
[15:34] | I’m not dying ’cause of your disregard | 我可不要因为你违反 |
[15:36] | for Mr. Kilborn’s rules. | 基尔伯恩先生的规矩而丧命 |
[15:42] | I don’t like this. | 感觉不妙 |
[15:44] | Those guys are armed and volatile. | 这些人反复无常还配有武器 |
[15:46] | She’s doing great. | 她做得不错 |
[15:47] | How’s the tracking from her barrette? | 她发夹上的追踪器效果如何 |
[15:53] | It’s a strong signal. | 信号很强 |
[15:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:59] | Uh, so, I-I hacked into the hotel’s system, and, uh, | 我黑进了酒店系统 |
[16:02] | all minibar charges are going to room 1243. | 所有的酒水消费都会算到1243号房头上 |
[16:05] | But, get this– | 而且 听好了 |
[16:07] | there is no room 1243. | 根本就没有1243号房 |
[16:11] | So what are we supposed to do, huh? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[16:13] | Sit and wait? | 坐这儿干等吗 |
[16:14] | Do you roll over as well? | 你也要占酒店的便宜吗 |
[16:17] | And what are you? | 那你又是干什么的 |
[16:18] | Like, the team masseuse or something? | 小队的美容按摩师之类的吗 |
[16:20] | In your dreams. | 做梦去吧 |
[16:22] | He’s an irascible fellow, isn’t he? | 他真是个易怒的同伙 对吧 |
[16:24] | Though I, too, am curious about your bona fides. | 不过我也很好奇你的身份 |
[16:26] | Well, I’m the chemist. | 我是个化学家 |
[16:29] | I mix things and cause mayhem. | 配点东西 制造点麻烦 |
[16:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:33] | Why don’t you come over here and mix me a drink then, chemist. | 为什么不来给我调杯酒呢 化学家 |
[16:45] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[16:46] | I’ll make you a drink. | 我来给你调杯酒 |
[16:47] | What’s your poison? | 你爱喝什么 |
[17:05] | Dinner. | 晚饭来了 |
[17:08] | He’s probably delivering instructions of some kind. | 可能是他在传递某种指令 |
[17:12] | Kilborn knows his crew’s assembled. | 基尔伯恩知道成员已经来齐 |
[17:14] | Well, he must be watching the hotel. | 他肯定在监视酒店 |
[17:18] | Get me photos of everyone in the lobby. | 把大堂里所有人的照片都发给我 |
[17:20] | He’s got to be nearby. | 他肯定就在附近 |
[17:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:24] | Friends? | 交个朋友吧 |
[17:33] | Play it. | 听听看 |
[17:36] | Who made you boss? | 谁让你发号施令的 |
[17:42] | Uh, right. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[17:46] | Great adventure and wealth await the four of you. | 无与伦比的冒险与财富在等着你们四位 |
[17:49] | But only if you do exactly as I say. | 但你们必须完全服从我的指示 |
[17:53] | You know what will happen to you if you don’t. | 否则后果自负 |
[17:55] | Your anonymity protects you, | 为了安全 你们都要匿名 |
[17:57] | so I’ve assigned you aliases. | 我会分配给你们化名 |
[17:59] | They are, based on your order of arrival: | 按照先来后到的顺序 你们分别叫 |
[18:03] | Arnold, Willis, | 阿诺德 威利斯 |
[18:05] | Philip and Pearl. | 飞利浦和佩儿 |
[18:09] | Really? “Arnold”? | 什么 叫阿诺德吗 |
[18:11] | You’ll find boxes under the trolley | 餐车下面有个盒子 |
[18:12] | containing all you need for now. | 里面有你们现在需要的所有东西 |
[18:15] | A word of advice: keep your identities close. | 给你们个忠告 不要泄露身份 |
[18:18] | They’re your best friends. | 你的身份是自己最好的朋友 |
[18:19] | How’d he know we were all here? | 他怎么知道我们都在这里 |
[18:21] | Because he’s watching us. | 因为他在监视我们 |
[18:22] | Apparently he’s been watching Diff’rent Strokes, too. | 很显然他也在看《小淘气》[美国情景喜剧] |
[18:28] | All further instructions will come on these phones. | 进一步的指示会发到这些手机上 |
[18:30] | Next communication in the morning. | 明天早上再会 |
[18:32] | I suggest we all head to our rooms | 我建议我们都各回各屋 |
[18:34] | and lay low for the evening. | 今晚保持低调 |
[18:36] | Well, you can come bunk with me if you care to, sweetheart. | 你要是想要的话 来和我睡吧 宝贝 |
[18:40] | Let me clarify what I do, Willis. | 让我详细解释下我的工作 威利斯 |
[18:42] | I create explosives, | 我制造炸药 |
[18:45] | corrosive substances, poisons. | 腐蚀性物质 还有毒药 |
[18:50] | Chloral hydrate. | 水合氯醛 |
[18:51] | Even the smallest amount will create seizures, | 非常小的用量都能使人癫痫发作 |
[18:53] | hallucinations, loss of bowel control. | 产生幻觉 大便失禁 |
[18:57] | Four drops will kill you. I put two in your drink. | 四滴致命 我在你的酒里加了两滴 |
[19:00] | Or maybe it was three. | 也可能是三滴 |
[19:02] | Here — let me do you a favor. | 这样吧 我来帮你个忙 |
[19:04] | This is the number for Poison Control. | 这是毒物控制中心的电话号码 |
[19:07] | You don’t look so good, buddy. | 你脸色不太好啊 老弟 |
[19:10] | Give me the number. | 把号码给我 |
[19:11] | Give me the number. | 把号码给我 |
[19:13] | Give me the number! | 快给我 |
[19:14] | I didn’t poison you, numbnuts. | 我没下毒 蠢货 |
[19:17] | Don’t mess with me again. | 别再惹我 |
[19:19] | Excuse me. I’m going to bed now. | 借过 我要睡觉了 |
[19:23] | Pearl… | 佩儿 |
[19:24] | is a bad-ass. | 真不好惹 |
[19:26] | Yes, Mr. Arnold, she most certainly is. | 是的 阿诺德先生 说得没错 |
[19:32] | I’m in. | 我成功了 |
[19:41] | Morning, Jay. | 早上好 杰 |
[19:42] | All’s quiet at the Alcazar. | 阿尔卡扎一切正常 |
[19:44] | You look into the hotel rooms? | 你检查过酒店房间了吗 |
[19:45] | Booked by a dummy corporation out of the Caymans. | 开曼群岛外的一个皮包公司预订的房间 |
[19:47] | I was, however, able to match the I.D.S of these three | 我从莫里找到的酒店安全录像中 |
[19:50] | from stills Murray pulled at the hotel security cameras. | 找出了这三个人的身份 |
[19:53] | Let me introduce you to Clay Stites, A.K.A. Philip. | 让我来介绍克雷·斯蒂茨 又名飞利浦 |
[19:57] | Born in Brixton, England, | 出生在英国的布里斯顿 |
[19:58] | in and out of Europe’s finest prisons. | 是欧洲防卫最森严的监狱的常客 |
[19:59] | He enjoys booze, assault and armed robbery. | 他喜欢烈酒 斗殴 持械抢劫 |
[20:02] | His experience will probably make him team leader. | 凭这些经历 他很可能是队长 |
[20:04] | Next up is Willis, | 下一位是威利斯 |
[20:05] | real name Andy Fotre; former Army Ranger. | 真实姓名是 安迪·福特 曾是游骑兵 |
[20:08] | Dishonorably discharged five years ago for selling steroids. | 五年前因为贩卖类固醇被扫地出门 |
[20:11] | He has a long sheet, | 他的犯罪记录很多 |
[20:12] | mostly for home invasion and assault. | 主要是入室抢劫和斗殴 |
[20:14] | Total loose cannon. | 就是个亡命之徒 |
[20:15] | – And this guy? – Tucker Griffin. | -这个家伙呢 -塔克·格里芬 |
[20:17] | We know him as Arnold. | 化名是阿诺德 |
[20:18] | Has a lot of charges for online fraud and hacking. | 因在线欺诈和黑客行为多次被起诉 |
[20:21] | NSA investigated him | 曾因窃取国防部文件 |
[20:22] | for penetrating Department of Defense files, | 被国安局调查 |
[20:24] | but couldn’t get anything to stick. | 但没找到任何有力证据 |
[20:25] | Tech kid’s a whiz, but he’s pretty green. | 这孩子是个技术天才 不过还相当嫩 |
[20:28] | Carrie will pick up on that and try to work him. | 凯莉可以利用这一点 拉他入伙 |
[20:30] | – Keep digging. – You got it. | -继续调查 -知道了 |
[20:32] | All right, so I send the gas through the vents, | 我从通风口鼓入气体 |
[20:35] | we clear out the cash and we split. | 我们把现金卷走 然后分账 |
[20:37] | In and out in four mikes. | 从进到出一共四分钟 |
[20:38] | Any sign of heat– | 一旦有任何迹象 |
[20:39] | beat cop, police cruiser, unmarked car– | 有条子 警车 伪装警车出现 |
[20:42] | we take hostages. | 我们就胁持人质 |
[20:43] | A little collateral damage never hurt anybody. | 这点附带伤害无伤大雅 |
[20:45] | Well, hopefully it doesn’t come to that. | 希望不用走到那一步 |
[20:47] | You lose your nerve in there, and I will put a bullet in you. | 到时候你要是吓尿了 我就一枪崩了你 |
[20:49] | Hey. We’re all pros here, Willis. | 我们都很职业 威利斯 |
[20:52] | Arnold just wants to make sure the job goes right. | 阿诺德只想保证一切顺利 |
[20:54] | One of us will receive our escape plan | 在抢银行前 我们中的一员 |
[20:55] | right before we hit the bank. | 会收到逃跑计划 |
[20:57] | Another one will learn our rendezvous point with Kilborn | 另外一个人会在事情搞定后 |
[20:59] | after we do the job. | 获悉和基尔伯恩的会晤地点 |
[21:00] | Why can’t we just get all the info now? | 为什么不现在把所有信息都给我们呢 |
[21:03] | Because if I had all the info, | 因为如果我知道了这些信息 |
[21:05] | I’d kill you three and keep the money. | 我就会杀了你们三个 把钱据为己有 |
[21:07] | Everyone lay low until tomorrow. | 明天之前所有人都要低调点 |
[21:09] | Don’t forget your goodie bags. | 别忘了拿你们的工具包 |
[21:11] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[21:13] | All right… bring your A-games tomorrow, huh? | 明天一定要大显身手 好吗 |
[21:18] | Yes… we have… | 好的 包里有 |
[21:21] | here. | 这个 |
[21:25] | Well, this is, uh… this is a prototype. | 这是 这可是开发样机 |
[21:27] | How’d he get this? | 他是怎么弄到手的 |
[21:29] | Hey, that’s, uh, sinister-looking. | 那个看起来怪吓人的 |
[21:31] | Please don’t use it on me. | 千万别用到我身上 |
[21:32] | I make no promises. | 这我可不保证 |
[21:35] | Arnold, are you sure | 阿诺德 你确定 |
[21:37] | you’re not in over your hacker head with all of this? | 你那黑客的脑袋受得了这些吗 |
[21:40] | I’m kind of nervous, yeah. Uh, this is, uh, | 我确实有点紧张 这是 |
[21:42] | my first time commting a crime away from my computer. | 我第一次没有通过电脑来实施犯罪 |
[21:46] | Well, how’d you get on Kilborn’s radar? | 基尔伯恩是怎么找上你的 |
[21:48] | Uh, hacked the wrong offshore account. | 黑了一个不该黑的海外账户 |
[21:50] | Just my luck. | 运气不好 |
[21:56] | How about we look out for each other? | 我们能不能互相照应下 |
[21:58] | – Willis and Philip give me the creeps. – Yeah. | -威利斯和飞利浦让我毛骨悚然 -是啊 |
[22:01] | They kind of give me the creeps, too. | 他们也让我有点害怕 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:08] | Carrie says the target’s a Hudson Mutual branch | 凯莉说目标是钱伯斯大街上的 |
[22:10] | on Chambers Street tomorrow afternoon. | 哈德森基金支行 明天下午行动 |
[22:12] | When does Kilborn show? | 基尔伯恩什么时候出现 |
[22:13] | He’s got to get his money at some point. | 他最后肯定会去拿钱 |
[22:14] | We’re tracking Carrie. | 我们追踪凯莉 |
[22:15] | She’ll lead us to him after they rob the bank. | 他们抢完银行后 她会带我们找到他 |
[22:18] | What about the customers and the employees in the bank? | 那银行里的顾客和员工怎么办 |
[22:20] | We can’t risk civilians. | 我们不能拿老百姓冒险 |
[22:21] | Only NYPD plainclothes will be in there. | 那里只会出现纽约的便衣警察 |
[22:24] | This thing goes bad, | 如果这案子出了什么岔子 |
[22:25] | the Mayor’s gonna have me overseeing | 市长就会派我到斯塔登岛上 |
[22:26] | parking meters in Staten Island. | 去查停车计时器 |
[22:28] | It goes right, you collar Kilborn. | 如果一切顺利 你就能抓住基尔伯恩 |
[22:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | Hey, Al, I got his finger. | 艾尔 我找到他的手指了 |
[22:38] | – Whose finger? – Kilborn’s finger. | -谁的手指 -基尔伯恩的手指 |
[22:39] | At least I think it’s his finger. | 至少我觉得是他的 |
[22:40] | – Okay, Jay, take a breath. – Right, right, right. | -杰 放松点 -好的 好 |
[22:43] | So, I created a little random data program | 我写了个搜寻随机数据的小程序 |
[22:46] | and looked into collateral crimes | 查了下与基尔伯恩已知的案件 |
[22:47] | around the time of known Kilborn jobs, | 作案时间类似的次要案件 |
[22:49] | you know, stolen vehicles, unexplained homicides | 比如车辆失窃 原因不明的谋杀案 |
[22:51] | anyways, came up with this. | 总之 发现了这个 |
[22:53] | – A finger. – Kilborn’s finger. Maybe. | -一根手指 -也许就是基尔伯恩的手指 |
[22:56] | I found this dead guy, Bob Archer, | 我发现死者 鲍勃·阿彻 |
[22:58] | who was involved in one of Kilborn’s first jobs. | 参与过基尔伯恩的首次作案 |
[23:00] | This picture was taken off of Archer’s cell phone | 这张照片是圣佩德罗港口被抢六小时后 |
[23:02] | six hours after the port heist in San Pedro. | 从阿彻的手机上找到的 |
[23:05] | It’s possible Kilborn’s blocking the photo. | 有可能是基尔伯恩在阻止拍照 |
[23:07] | And now you want me to send out | 现在你是要我通过媒体通知所有人 |
[23:08] | a FINEST message for a finger? | 去找这根手指吗 |
[23:09] | Now I want to give you the finger… print. | 是我要给你指纹 |
[23:12] | See, got this killer new software | 看这个超牛的新软件 |
[23:14] | that can generate prints from photos. | 它能通过照片生成指纹信息 |
[23:15] | If we can match it to a print in the system, | 如果在系统中找到与之匹配的记录 |
[23:17] | we got him. | 就能抓到他了 |
[23:17] | I like it, Jay. | 很不错 杰 |
[23:19] | Keep at it. | 继续加油 |
[23:24] | Look at this. | 快看 |
[23:27] | Well, Serpico in the flesh. | 我们现实版的大英雄来了 |
[23:30] | – You sure it’s safe to meet? – Yeah. | -你确定见面没问题吗 -当然 |
[23:32] | I took the N train to Times Square, | 我坐N线地铁去了时代广场 |
[23:34] | picked up the A at Port Authority | 从港务局搭乘A线地铁 |
[23:35] | and took the 7 to the M3 bus | 再坐七号线地铁转乘M3公交车 |
[23:37] | and back down here– | 最后再回到这里 |
[23:38] | Mata Hari couldn’t have followed me. | 玛塔·哈里[西方传奇女间谍]都跟不上我 |
[23:39] | You’re enjoying this a little too much. | 你可别太沉醉于自己的角色了 |
[23:41] | No. Well, a little bit. | 没有 是有一点 |
[23:43] | “Upon my secure hour thy uncle stole,” | “你的叔父乘我不备 悄悄溜了进来” |
[23:47] | “with juice from cursed hebenon in a vial,” | “拿着一个盛着毒草汁的小瓶” |
[23:50] | “and in the porches of my ear did pour:” | “把一种使人麻痹的药水” |
[23:51] | “the leperous distilment.” | “注入我的耳腔之内” |
[23:54] | Hamlet. Act 1, Scene 5? | 《哈姆雷特》 第一幕 第五场吗 |
[23:57] | I was Ophelia in school. | 我读书时可是奥菲利亚的不二人选 |
[23:58] | Bet you got raves. | 我猜你一定很赞 |
[23:59] | Oh, speaking of poison, | 说到毒药 |
[24:02] | the gas you got from Kilborn, Fentanyl. | 基尔伯恩给你的毒气是芬太尼 |
[24:06] | The gas that killed all those people | 莫斯科歌剧院胁持事件中 |
[24:07] | in the Moscow theater. | 死者都是因该气体而死 |
[24:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:10] | So I replaced the Fentanyl with halothane. | 所以我把它换成了氟烷[吸入性麻醉剂] |
[24:13] | It’s a much lower level toxin, | 这个毒性就小多了 |
[24:15] | and it should knock the guards out. | 不过它应该可以把保安放倒 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:17] | Remember, Jay’s got you on audio | 记住 杰一直通过窃听器 |
[24:19] | the whole time from your wire, | 监听你们的对话 |
[24:20] | and Murray will be right behind you in a follow car. | 莫里会一直开车跟在你后面 |
[24:23] | No. Kilborn is way too smart for that. | 不行 基尔伯恩太精明了 |
[24:25] | You got to keep her back, as far back as possible. | 你别让她跟得太近 越远越好 |
[24:28] | She can follow me on GPS, okay? | 她能通过卫星定位跟着我 对吧 |
[24:30] | Like I said, anything feels bad, | 就像我说的 一有什么不对劲 |
[24:32] | I’m calling it. We’ll pull you out. | 我们就行动 把你撤出来 |
[24:34] | Al, you… you’re my hero. | 艾尔 你真是我的骑士 |
[24:37] | I’m gonna put that on a T-shirt. | 我要把这句话印到T恤衫上 |
[24:39] | The fact that the two of you are still not doing it | 你俩竟然还不是一对 |
[24:41] | is beyond me. | 我真是无法理解 |
[24:49] | Gents and fair lady, our chariot. | 女士和先生们 这就是我们的战车 |
[24:53] | Sounds like they’re getting into a transport. | 听起来他们好像上车了 |
[25:02] | I’ve got ’em on the move. | 他们开始行动了 |
[25:08] | Where are you, Al? They’re rolling. | 你在哪 艾尔 他们开始行动了 |
[25:09] | Okay, I’m in the park across from the bank. | 好的 我在银行对面的公园里 |
[25:11] | Keep me posted. | 保持联系 |
[25:13] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上了 |
[25:19] | Aren’t you afraid some witness is gonna… | 难道你不怕会有目击者 |
[25:22] | remember your hair? | 记住你的头发吗 |
[25:24] | Watching out for me. | 多谢你替我着想 |
[25:30] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[25:35] | Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[25:36] | Kilborn said no personal items during the job. | 基尔伯恩说工作时不能带私人物品 |
[25:39] | This? | 这个 |
[25:40] | – It’s a barrette, Willis. – I don’t care. | -这就是个发夹 威利斯 -我不管 |
[25:43] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[25:44] | This falls out, it’s got your DNA all over it. | 如果它掉了的话 上面都是你的DNA |
[25:47] | And I am not going down ’cause you can’t follow instructions. | 我可不想因为你不听指示而被抓 |
[25:57] | I’ve lost her. No audio. Murray? | 我听不到她的声音了 莫里你呢 |
[25:58] | Tracking’s gone. | 没有追踪信号了 |
[25:59] | I don’t have her. | 我跟丢了 |
[26:02] | No one wears barrettes anymore anyway, right? | 反正如今也没人戴发夹了 对吧 |
[26:21] | We’re set in the bank. | 银行里已经部署好了 |
[26:24] | Okay, listen to me. | 好的 听我说 |
[26:25] | Nobody’s a hero today. | 今天任何人都不许逞英雄 |
[26:27] | The faster we let his crew finish the job, | 我们让他的手下完事得越早 |
[26:29] | the closer we are to getting Kilborn | 就能更快地抓到基尔伯恩 |
[26:30] | and getting Carrie out of harm’s way. Yeah? | 并把凯莉救出来 喂 |
[26:36] | What do you mean the wire’s gone? | 你说窃听器没了是什么意思 |
[26:37] | Willis tossed it. I’ve got no GPS signal. | 威利斯把它扔了 我收不到卫星定位信号 |
[26:42] | Hold on. It’s Jay. | 等一下 是杰的电话 |
[26:43] | Jay, talk to me. | 杰 你说怎么办 |
[26:45] | We got to find that van. | 我们得找到那辆货车 |
[26:47] | Yeah. Hold on, hold on. I got something. | 好的 等一下 我有办法了 |
[26:49] | Uh, Carrie very wisely | 凯莉很有先见 |
[26:50] | gave me the number to her burner cell. | 她把预付费手机的号码给了我 |
[26:52] | If I can just find it. | 只要我能找到它就好 |
[26:53] | Hold on. Come on. | 等一下 快点 |
[26:55] | Come to Jay. Come on. | 告诉杰你在哪 快啊 |
[26:58] | Yes, they’re at 9th and 26th, | 他们在第九大道和第二十六大街交叉口 |
[26:59] | heading downtown. | 正往城里开 |
[27:01] | I’m on my way. | 我出发了 |
[27:28] | All right, they’re about ten blocks ahead of me. | 他们和我大概相隔十个街区左右 |
[27:29] | I’m guessing ETA at the bank about ten minutes. | 我预计十分钟后他们会到达银行 |
[27:33] | Okay, stay with them. We’re ready. | 好的 跟紧他们 我们准备好了 |
[27:38] | Hope nobody wants to phone their mums. | 希望没人想要给他的妈妈打电话 |
[27:40] | I’m jamming everything within 50 feet of the van. | 我屏蔽了货车周围五十英尺内的所有信号 |
[27:43] | Kilborn wants to make sure our cells aren’t traced. | 基尔伯恩想确保我们的手机没被追踪 |
[27:48] | I’m-I’m not feeling good about this. | 这让我有点紧张 |
[27:51] | I’d be worried if you were, Mr. Arnold. | 你不紧张就怪了 阿诺德先生 |
[27:57] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[27:59] | – What? What is it? – I don’t know. | -什么 怎么了 -我不知道 |
[28:01] | We just lost the trace on Carrie’s burner. | 突然追踪不到凯莉预付费手机的信号了 |
[28:02] | I had her on Varick, then she just vanished. | 当时她正在瓦里克大街 然后她就消失了 |
[28:04] | Murray, you have a visual? | 莫里 你能看到他们的车吗 |
[28:06] | Negative. | 看不到 |
[28:07] | Okay, if she was just on Varick, | 好吧 如果她刚才在瓦里克大街 |
[28:09] | they got to be here any minute. | 应该很快就能到这里 |
[28:10] | We play it according to plan. | 我们按计划进行 |
[28:12] | Remember, no interference. | 记住 不要起冲突 |
[28:13] | Let ’em in, let ’em out. | 让他们自由进出 |
[28:22] | Wh-What are we doing? Are we turning around? | 这是要干什么 我们在调头吗 |
[28:24] | Following Mr. Kilborn’s instructions. | 遵循基尔伯恩先生的指示 |
[28:26] | He changed the target. | 他更换了目标 |
[28:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:29] | That’s tactical suicide. | 那简直是自寻死路 |
[28:31] | The location he gave us yesterday was bogus. | 他昨天给我们的地点是假的 |
[28:33] | We’ll execute the same plan. | 我们还按原计划进行 |
[28:34] | Okay, um… N-No. | 这样啊 不要 |
[28:36] | I’m-I’m not going along with this. | 我不同意这么做 |
[28:38] | You most certainly will go along with it, Mr. Arnold. | 你必须同意 阿诺德先生 |
[28:42] | Only the utility closet | 只有储物柜 |
[28:43] | and counting room specs are different. | 和会计室的位置跟之前的银行不一样 |
[28:45] | You’ll find new schematics under the passenger seat, | 在你们的座位下面放着新的室内结构图 |
[28:48] | so I suggest you study up. | 我建议你们好好研究一下 |
[28:50] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[28:51] | payday just got bigger. | 报酬也涨了 |
[28:53] | $8 million. | 八百万美金 |
[28:58] | Nice day to rob a bank. | 真是抢银行的好日子 |
[29:02] | They should’ve been here by now. | 他们现在早就应该到了 |
[29:03] | It’s almost 4:50. The bank closes in ten minutes. | 马上就四点五十了 银行十分钟后关门 |
[29:05] | Something’s wrong. | 出岔子了 |
[29:07] | Jay, any luck? | 杰 有线索了吗 |
[29:09] | Nothing yet. I’m working on it. I’ll find her, I’ll find her. | 还没有 我在努力 我会找到她的 |
[29:11] | I think he switched targets on us. | 我认为他转移了目标 |
[29:14] | All right, Jay, get helicopters, traffic cops– | 好吧 杰 让直升机 交警 |
[29:18] | anyone with a badge– looking for that van. | 所有警力都集中起来去找那辆货车 |
[29:20] | They’re about to hit something. | 他们要袭击别的地方 |
[29:21] | Al, I hate to say it, | 艾尔 我不得不说 |
[29:23] | – but if Kilborn did change targets… – I know. | -如果基尔伯恩换了目标 -我明白 |
[29:26] | It means Carrie may have been made. | 那意味着凯莉可能已经暴露了 |
[29:43] | What the hell? Burns says we lost them? | 搞什么鬼 彭斯说我们跟丢了 |
[29:45] | Not to worry, boss. | 不用担心 老大 |
[29:46] | And we have no idea what bank they’re about to hit? | 我们还完全不知道他们要去抢哪家银行 |
[29:48] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[29:49] | Jay, this is not worry you are hearing in my voice. | 杰 我现在的情绪可不是担心 |
[29:51] | This is a very powerful and very justified anxiety. | 而是非常强烈并有充分理由的焦虑 |
[29:54] | Like I said, you shouldn’t worry | 正如我说的 你不该担心 |
[29:55] | because remember when I asked you to call in that favor | 还记得我曾让你帮忙给国土安全局打电话 |
[29:57] | for that cell phone/Wi-Fi grid from Homeland? | 借手机和无线网络的天线吗 |
[29:58] | If I recall correctly, it involved getting | 如果没记错的话 他们的条件还包括 |
[30:00] | the Deputy Director four very exclusive dinner reservations. | 给副局长在高档餐厅预订个四人晚餐 |
[30:03] | Well, it’s a good thing we got it. | 还好我们借到那天线了 |
[30:04] | Why? You tracking a cyber attack? | 为什么 你在追踪网络袭击吗 |
[30:06] | Not exactly. In this case, | 不完全是 在这个案子里 |
[30:08] | I’m tracking the sudden loss of cell phone service. | 我在追踪手机服务突然消失的区域 |
[30:10] | You see that string of black pearls, boss? | 看到那串黑点了吗 老大 |
[30:12] | Each pearl represents an area of lost cell coverage. | 每个圆点代表一个手机信号被屏蔽的区域 |
[30:15] | Which means? | 也就是说 |
[30:16] | Which means reception’s being knocked out | 也就是说豪斯顿大街附近的手机信号 |
[30:18] | sequentially across Houston, | 连续地被人为干扰 |
[30:20] | and I think Kilborn’s doing it. | 我认为就是基尔伯恩干的 |
[30:22] | So we follow the outages | 所以跟着信号被屏蔽的地方 |
[30:23] | and we follow the van. | 就能跟上货车 |
[30:25] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[30:26] | So… do I get a dinner reservation? | 那 也给我预约顿大餐吗 |
[30:28] | Oh, you… | 给你 |
[30:30] | you get a… you get a protein bar. | 给你 给你吃个营养米条 |
[30:32] | – Enjoy it. – Nice. Yeah, thanks. | -慢慢享受 -不错 谢了 |
[30:39] | All right, tech boy, you’re up. | 好了 技术男 该你上了 |
[30:42] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[30:43] | Luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:07] | Hey! Everybody get down! | 所有人都趴下 |
[31:09] | Not worth the 12 quid an hour, old timer. | 为了十二镑的时薪送命可不值得 老家伙 |
[31:11] | Move it! Go! Move it! | 快点 快 过去 |
[31:13] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[31:15] | Go! Move it! Open the door! | 快点 过去 快开门 |
[31:17] | I said get down! Nobody move! | 我说了趴下 都别动 |
[31:19] | Everybody out now! | 都给我出来 |
[31:20] | Move, move, move! | 快出来 快 |
[31:22] | You, get on the ground! | 你 给我趴下 |
[31:24] | All of you on the ground! | 都趴在地上 |
[31:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, you’re New Yorkers. | 女士们先生们 你们可是纽约人 |
[31:28] | You know how this works. | 知道该怎么做 |
[31:29] | Now, I wish you no harm. | 我对各位并无恶意 |
[31:31] | But my associate here is salivating | 但是我的这位助手 |
[31:33] | at the thought of butchering every last one of you. | 可是很愿意将你们全部大卸八块 |
[31:36] | So nobody do anything dodgy. | 大家最好都别冒险 |
[31:39] | All right, toss all your phones. | 扔掉你们的手机 |
[31:40] | Every phone on the ground now! | 都扔到地上 |
[31:44] | Now, we’d like a word with the bank manager. | 接下来 我们想跟银行经理聊一下 |
[31:47] | You, come. | 你 过来 |
[31:56] | Okay, the outages stop heading downtown | 停止服务的范围只蔓延到 |
[31:58] | on Broadway around Broome Street. | 百老汇大道和布鲁姆大街的交界处附近 |
[32:00] | Check for reports of suspicious activity | 检查下那附近是否有银行报告过 |
[32:01] | at any banks in the area. | 任何可疑行为 |
[32:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:13] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[32:26] | You sure you know which one it is? | 你确定你知道是哪个吗 |
[32:28] | If memory serves. | 如果没记错的话 |
[32:30] | Here. | 帮我拿下 |
[32:42] | Gas is moving. | 气体在扩散 |
[32:43] | Two minutes! | 最后两分钟 |
[32:44] | Time to get rich. | 该发财了 |
[33:03] | No reports of silent alarms or suspicious activity anywhere. | 没有无声警报器被触动或任何可疑迹象 |
[33:06] | I mean, I got a carbon monoxide alarm | 只有中央大街上一家银行的 |
[33:08] | at a bank over on Centre, but that’s it. | 一氧化碳警检测报警器响了 仅此而已 |
[33:09] | What’s that last one? | 你最后说了什么 |
[33:11] | Uh, some carbon monoxide detector going haywire. | 有个一氧化碳检测报警器被触发了 |
[33:13] | Where’s the branch? | 那家银行在哪 |
[33:15] | On Centre between Broome and Grand. | 位于布鲁姆大街和格兰特大街之间 |
[33:16] | Carrie knows these sensors route through EMS | 凯莉知道那些传感器会触发紧急医疗服务 |
[33:18] | and police channels. | 和警方频道 |
[33:19] | Get that out to units. | 通知各单位 |
[33:20] | She’s sending up a flare. | 这是她给我们的信号 |
[33:28] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[33:30] | I’m out of here! | 我出去了 |
[33:32] | Your job was to kill both of them. | 你的任务是干掉他们俩个 |
[33:34] | He’ll be dead in five minutes. | 他五分钟后就会死 |
[33:35] | I did my job. | 我完成任务了 |
[33:37] | You better make sure, | 你最好确保他死了 |
[33:38] | ’cause he’s seen our faces. | 因为他看到了我们的脸 |
[33:40] | Do him. | 干掉他 |
[33:50] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[33:52] | Pearl, let’s go! | 佩儿 走吧 |
[33:54] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[33:57] | We got what we came for. | 我们钱已经到手了 |
[33:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:06] | Arnold! | 阿诺德 |
[34:23] | That was amateur hour with the gas. | 你制造的毒气也太次了吧 |
[34:26] | You took care of that guard, yeah? | 那个警卫你解决了吧 |
[34:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:29] | Oh, come on, man. She blew his head off! | 好啦 伙计 她一枪爆了那人的头 |
[34:33] | What are we doing? | 接下来干什么 |
[34:34] | We are ditching. | 处理废品 |
[34:35] | Kilborn’s orders. | 基尔伯恩的命令 |
[34:36] | We leave everything but the money. | 除了钱 什么都不许带走 |
[34:38] | Come on, come on, move, move! | 快 快点 快换 |
[34:51] | All the money from banks damaged | 那些被桑迪飓风毁掉的银行 |
[34:53] | by Hurricane Sandy was kept here. | 它们的钱都存在这里 |
[34:54] | They cleared it out. | 都被他们卷走了 |
[34:55] | Took off in a delivery van. Nobody got plates. | 坐着送货车离开的 没人看到车牌 |
[34:57] | What direction was it heading? | 往哪个方向去的 |
[34:58] | We’re still questioning witnesses. | 我们还在询问目击证人 |
[35:01] | Al, you there? | 艾尔 你在吗 |
[35:02] | Forensics just matched | 通过图像识别 |
[35:03] | a fingerprint off of Kilborn’s photo. | 刚刚找到了与基尔伯恩手指照片匹配的指纹 |
[35:05] | Uploading to you simultaneously. | 把画面同步上传给你 |
[35:13] | Holy… | 我的天 |
[35:14] | Al, you seeing this? | 艾尔 你看到了吗 |
[35:18] | Arnold’s Kilborn. | 阿诺德就是基尔伯恩 |
[35:28] | 斯 普 林 大 街 站 | |
[35:39] | Hey, unis found the van | 便衣警察发现那辆卡车 |
[35:40] | in an alley a few blocks away, torched. | 被丢弃在几个街区外的巷子里 已烧毁 |
[35:43] | The burner cells were inside. No street cams. | 预付费手机都在车里 那里没有道路监控 |
[35:45] | Of course not. | 就猜到如此 |
[35:45] | So we have no idea what direction they’re headed? | 所以我们完全不知道他们去哪了 |
[35:47] | Nope. | 没错 |
[35:48] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[35:49] | Excuse me– can we get our phones back? | 不好意思 能把手机还给我们吗 |
[35:51] | I need to tell my ride to Fire Island | 我得告诉要送我去火岛的人 |
[35:52] | you’re making me late. | 因为你们我会晚点到 |
[35:53] | Sorry, ma’am. We have to keep them for evidence. | 很抱歉 女士 我们得留下它们取证 |
[36:05] | Everybody come claim your cell phones! | 大家都过来认领一下手机 |
[36:07] | Come on, come and get them. | 快点 来拿手机吧 |
[36:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:10] | Come get them. | 快来拿 |
[36:14] | I just hope Carrie’s as clever as I think she is. | 我只希望凯莉跟我想的一样聪明 |
[36:17] | My cell phone is not here. | 我的手机不在这里 |
[36:22] | – Your phone’s not here? – No. | -你的手机不在这里面 -不在 |
[36:24] | – None of these cell phones is your phone? – No! | -这些都不是你的 -不是 |
[36:26] | Come here, come here. All right. | 过来 过来一下 |
[36:28] | Carrie took her phone. | 凯莉拿走了她的手机 |
[36:29] | Have Jay track it. Get me the location. | 快让杰追踪那部手机 把地点给我 |
[36:31] | I’m going after Carrie. | 我去追凯莉 |
[36:32] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[36:33] | So who knows where the meet-up is? | 有人知道接头点在哪吗 |
[36:36] | It’s not far. | 快到了 |
[36:38] | Let’s load up and shove off. | 我们就要满载而归了 |
[36:40] | There. | 到了 |
[36:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:01] | So, Kilborn has one more demand. | 基尔伯恩还有最后一个要求 |
[37:03] | We toss our weapons before we meet him. | 在见他之前 扔掉武器 |
[37:05] | I know, I know. | 我知道你们怎么想 |
[37:07] | Paranoia, right? | 太疑神疑鬼了 对吧 |
[37:08] | There is no way I’m going in there unstrapped. | 我才不会手无寸铁的去见他 |
[37:10] | He can’t be serious. | 他开玩笑的吧 |
[37:12] | Listen, we-we’ve got the leverage here. | 形势对我们有利 |
[37:14] | We’ve got Kilborn’s money. | 基尔伯恩的钱在我们手里 |
[37:15] | I’m not giving up my gun. | 我才不会把枪扔掉 |
[37:16] | I think tossing our pieces | 我觉得为了几百万美金 |
[37:18] | for a few million bucks is fair. | 解除武装很划算 |
[37:27] | How do we know he’s not carrying? | 我们怎么知道他带没带枪呢 |
[37:29] | Yeah, that’s right. | 说得对 |
[37:31] | What’s a five-letter word for “trout basket” | 意思是”鳟鱼的篮子” 五个字母的单词 |
[37:34] | starting with a… | 第一个字母是 |
[37:37] | That doesn’t sound right. | 听着可不太对劲 |
[37:39] | I-I hear you, fellas. | 我明白你们有顾虑 伙计们 |
[37:41] | But let’s not make Kilborn upset. | 但我们最好别惹基尔伯恩生气 |
[37:44] | Angry beasts tend to bite. | 老虎屁股摸不得 |
[37:46] | …five-letter word for “trout basket” | 意思是”鳟鱼的篮子” 五个字母的单词 |
[37:49] | starting with a… | 第一个字母是 |
[37:51] | Whoa, um, uh, you’re-you’re a… | 你 你是 |
[37:55] | We got what we came for. Let’s go. | 我们钱已经到手了 走吧 |
[37:58] | Okay, look, look. | 你们想想 |
[37:59] | No one will work for Kilborn again | 基尔伯恩要是干掉了咱们 |
[38:01] | if he waxes us. | 没人会再为他卖命 |
[38:03] | Hey, we’ll be fine. | 肯定会没事的 |
[38:05] | Don’t… give up your weapons. | 不要丢掉你们的武器 |
[38:07] | Arnold is a cop. | 阿诺德是警察 |
[38:08] | Hey, don’t mess around, Pearl! | 别添乱了 佩儿 |
[38:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:12] | No, there is no way that this wuss is 5-0. | 这个胆小鬼不可能是条子 |
[38:15] | I’m telling you, he’s a cop. | 我再说一遍 他是警察 |
[38:17] | That is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[38:19] | I am not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[38:20] | I am the hacker. | 我就是个电脑黑客 |
[38:22] | Okay, for all we know Pearl’s the cop. | 就现在情况看 佩儿才是警察 |
[38:26] | I covered for her earlier. | 我之前还替她打过掩护 |
[38:27] | She didn’t… shoot that guard. | 她根本没打死那个警卫 |
[38:39] | You weren’t expecting me to give a loaded gun to a cop, | 你不会指望我把上了膛的枪交给警察吧 |
[38:44] | now, were you? | 你说呢 |
[38:45] | That’s why you wouldn’t let me shoot the guard. | 所以你才不让我对那个警卫开枪 |
[38:47] | I would have realized they were blanks. | 那样我就会知道这些枪根本没用 |
[38:48] | I would’ve realized that you made me, huh? | 那样我就会知道是你设计了我 |
[38:50] | I designed those rounds myself, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 那些计划细节都是我设计的 |
[38:53] | It sure was sweet of you | 当然 你救我躲过那一枪 |
[38:57] | to save me from that bullet. | 实在是太贴心了 |
[38:58] | I’ll be sure to tell your bosses that you deserve a medal. | 我一定会提醒你的上级给你授勋 |
[39:01] | Posthumously, of course. | 当然只能是追认的 |
[39:03] | And you could spare the guard | 而你放过那个守卫 |
[39:06] | ’cause he never saw your face. | 只因为他根本没看到你的脸 |
[39:07] | You came back with your mask on. | 当时你是带着面罩回来的 |
[39:09] | Bravo, Carrie. | 干得漂亮 凯莉 |
[39:11] | I wasn’t expecting you to put all that together. | 真没想到你能把这些都想明白 |
[39:15] | But you didn’t expect me | 但你没想到 |
[39:16] | to make you in the hotel, now, did you? | 我在酒店时就认出你了 对吧 |
[39:18] | We didn’t know you’d be on the team. | 我们不知道你会参与行动 |
[39:21] | I’m always on the team. | 我一直都参与行动 |
[39:23] | And at that point, | 当时的情况下 |
[39:24] | it was either walk away or improvise. | 我只能选择终止计划或随机应变 |
[39:27] | And using you to fool the cops | 而利用你去戏弄那些警察 |
[39:28] | was way too much fun to pass up. | 我可拒绝不了这样的乐趣 |
[39:31] | So what am I now? Just, um… | 那我现在又算什么呢 |
[39:34] | insurance? | 保险吗 |
[39:35] | For your getaway? | 用来保证你能逃脱 |
[39:37] | In the very unlikely case that | 以防你的警察朋友出现 |
[39:38] | your friends show up. | 虽然可能性很低 |
[39:41] | Of course… | 当然 |
[39:43] | I can kill you right now. | 我也可以现在就杀了你 |
[39:49] | Creel. | 鱼篮 |
[39:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:52] | A five-letter word for “trout basket.” | 五个字母的单词 意思是”鳟鱼的篮子” |
[39:54] | Cute. | 不错呀 |
[39:57] | Now get over there… | 现在去那边 |
[39:58] | Throw your gun down, Kilborn! | 放下你的武器 基尔伯恩 |
[40:04] | Let us drive out of here or I smoke her! | 让我们开车离开 否则我就打死她 |
[40:15] | And what are you, | 那你又是干什么的 |
[40:15] | like, the team masseuse or something? | 小队的美容按摩师之类的吗 |
[40:17] | Why don’t you come over here and mix me a drink, Chemist? | 为什么不来给我调杯酒呢 化学家 |
[40:21] | Seriously, she is dead in three seconds if you don’t… | 警告你 再不撤退我就杀了她 我数三下 |
[40:26] | Son of a…! | 狗娘养的 |
[40:31] | Aah! Son of a…! | 狗娘养的 |
[40:40] | Ah, I was wondering when you were gonna show up. | 我刚才还在想你什么时候能赶到呢 |
[40:43] | Had a bank robbery to look into. | 有个银行抢劫案要查 |
[40:44] | – Yeah. – Plus there’s a phone thief on the loose. | -是啊 -还有个偷手机的小偷在逃呢 |
[40:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:50] | I should’ve killed you when I had the chance. | 我当初有机会时就应该杀了你 |
[40:52] | You know, | 告诉你 |
[40:53] | Arnold the terrified nerd kind of worked for me. | 吓傻的书呆子阿诺德还挺和我的胃口 |
[40:56] | Arnold the master criminal, not so much. | 犯罪大师阿诺德呢 让人反胃 |
[40:58] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[41:01] | It’s gonna be nice having Carrie Wells back. | 凯莉·威尔斯回归组织了 感觉不错 |
[41:04] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这可不好说 |
[41:06] | I’m gonna kind of miss Pearl. | 我有点怀念做佩儿的感觉 |
[41:08] | Bad girls have all the fun. | 坏女孩的生活才有意思 |
[41:10] | I knew you’d enjoy being on the other side of a heist for once. | 我就知道你肯定要享受一次做劫匪的感觉 |
[41:13] | For once? | 就一次 |
[41:14] | Think this is the first bank I’ve robbed? | 你以为这是我抢的第一家银行吗 |
[41:15] | Give me a date, just a date. | 什么时候还抢过 给我个日期 |
[41:17] | – So you can look it up? – So I can arrest you. | -让你去按日期查证吗 -让我好逮捕你 |
[41:19] | I dare ya. | 你敢 |
[41:20] | You know when you dare me, | 每次你威胁我说”你敢” |
[41:21] | you always end up buying me a drink. | 最后都得请我喝杯酒 |
[41:23] | You want a drink? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[41:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:26] | Why didn’t you say so? | 为什么不早说 |
[41:28] | I’ll buy you a… I’ll buy you two. | 我请你 我请你喝两杯 |