时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | I’m not doing this one. | 我可不想管那个人 |
[01:06] | Oh, but they’re not allowed to sleep. | 但他们不能在这里睡觉 |
[01:08] | How do you know he’s sleeping? | 你怎么知道他在睡觉 |
[01:11] | Fine. I’ll check. | 好 那我自己去 |
[01:20] | Sir, you can’t sleep here. | 先生 您不能在这里睡觉 |
[01:39] | Can you call 911? | 你能打电话报警吗 |
[01:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:42] | ‘Cause I’m gonna have a heart attack | 因为我为了赶上你 |
[01:43] | trying to keep up with you. | 现在都快犯心脏病了 |
[01:45] | Scott?! | 你是斯考特 |
[01:47] | Scott Stevens. | 斯考特·斯蒂文斯 |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:50] | Carrie Wells. | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[01:52] | We went on a blind date. | 我们相过亲 |
[01:54] | June 11. | 六月十一日 |
[01:55] | It was a Saturday night; two years ago. | 是个周六晚上 两年前 |
[01:57] | Sure. I remember. Yeah. | 是你 我记得 没错 |
[01:59] | Yeah, well, I definitely remember. | 我肯定记得 |
[02:00] | You had just finished reading The Game. | 你那时刚看完《致命游戏》 |
[02:03] | Over the course of the night, | 整个晚上 |
[02:04] | you managed to insult my hair | 你都在贬低我的发型 |
[02:05] | hit on the waitress, | 调戏服务员 |
[02:06] | and then you did a magic trick | 然后你变了个小戏法 |
[02:07] | where you set my napkin on fire. | 结果点着了我的餐巾 |
[02:10] | Waitress a blonde? | 服务员是金发美女吗 |
[02:11] | Brunette. | 她留着深褐色的头发 |
[02:12] | Jenny from Schenectady. | 从斯克内克塔迪来的珍妮 |
[02:13] | She had a crow tattoo on her ring finger. | 她的无名指上有个乌鸦的纹身 |
[02:16] | Not ringing any bells, huh? | 还是没想起来吗 |
[02:18] | I’m the one who pretended to go to the bathroom | 后来我假装去厕所 |
[02:20] | and never came back. | 之后再也没回去 |
[02:22] | Right! | 是你 |
[02:23] | Right! | 没错 |
[02:26] | All right. | 就这样吧 |
[02:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:28] | It was nice catching up with you. | 跟你聊得很开心 |
[02:30] | Oh, no one. | 没什么 |
[02:32] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[02:33] | I am on my way. | 我马上来 |
[02:38] | EMTs were alarmed enough. | 急救员吓得够呛 |
[02:41] | They sent the librarians | 他们把图书管理员 |
[02:42] | and other patrons to the ER. | 和其他读者都送去了急症室 |
[02:43] | Well, if this is Ebola or any other virus, | 如果这是埃博拉或者别的什么病毒 |
[02:46] | and this guy came in contact | 而这家伙在来这的路上 |
[02:48] | with other people on the way over here, | 接触过别的什么人 |
[02:49] | then we are in big trouble. | 我们的麻烦就大了 |
[02:52] | Not a bad place to end up. | 死在这里也不赖 |
[02:57] | Better than the hospital he escaped from. | 比他逃离的那家医院好 |
[03:00] | A lot of viruses in hospitals. | 医院的病毒可多了去了 |
[03:02] | Could he have caught what killed him there? | 他有可能是在那里染上了致命的病毒吗 |
[03:03] | Ah, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[03:22] | Jo! | 乔 |
[03:23] | Oh, no, no, no, no. It’s okay. He’s not contagious. | 没关系 没事 他没得传染病 |
[03:26] | Well, the good news is a virus didn’t kill him. | 好消息是杀死他的不是病毒 |
[03:30] | So is there bad news? | 那还有坏消息吗 |
[03:31] | ‘Cause normally I want that first. | 因为一般来说我都想先听坏消息 |
[03:33] | See this? Turns blue in the presence of nitroamines. | 看见这个没 遇到亚硝胺就变蓝了 |
[03:37] | Our buddy here was poisoned by RDX, | 我们这位朋友是RDX中毒 |
[03:40] | which is a primary component of C-4 explosive. | 它是C-4炸药的主要成分 |
[03:44] | He was building a bomb. | 他在制造炸弹 |
[04:07] | John Patton. | 约翰·帕顿 |
[04:09] | Admitted to Columbia Presbyterian | 哥伦比亚长老会医院的患者 |
[04:11] | suffering from seizures and lethargy. | 患有癫痫和嗜睡 |
[04:14] | They put him in triage. | 当时他在预检分诊处 |
[04:15] | He took off when no one was looking. | 趁没人注意时溜掉了 |
[04:17] | The petechial rash hadn’t presented itself yet. | 瘀点还没完全显露出来 |
[04:20] | And it is similar to Ebola, | 跟埃博拉病毒的症状很像 |
[04:22] | so the EMTs were right to be concerned. | 所以急救员的担心是应该的 |
[04:24] | But when I saw the RDX under his nails, I knew. | 但我一看到他指甲下的RDX就知道死因了 |
[04:27] | Would such a small amount kill him? | 这么小的量就能杀死他吗 |
[04:28] | No, he would have to be involved with a much larger concentration | 不能 他肯定在浓度高得多的环境里 |
[04:31] | over a prolonged period. | 待了很长一段时间 |
[04:33] | So you’re saying he was making a lot of C-4 | 所以你是说他花了很长时间 |
[04:35] | for a long time. | 做了大量C-4炸药 |
[04:36] | At least a week. Probably more. | 至少一周 也许更久 |
[04:39] | That’s a little outside your area of expertise, Joanne, | 这有点超出你的专业了 乔安 |
[04:41] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[04:42] | Eliot, how did you get in here? | 艾略特 你怎么进来的 |
[04:44] | They usually make people who are not cold dead stiffs | 他们一般都让还没死的大活人 |
[04:46] | wait in the… reception. That’s how. | 等在接待处啊 怪不得你能进来 |
[04:50] | Aw, you’ve been rehearsing that, haven’t you? | 你终于等到说这话的机会了 是吧 |
[04:52] | Jo’s pretty sure | 乔很确定 |
[04:53] | our victim was using a lot of C-4. | 我们的死者使用过很多C-4 |
[04:55] | About that, until we get further confirmation, | 关于这个 在我们得到进一步的确认之前 |
[04:58] | I’d rather not go too wide with that theory. | 我不想让太多人知道这个理论 |
[05:01] | You want me to cover up my findings. | 你想让我掩盖掉自己的发现 |
[05:03] | No, but I have answered about 60 phone calls this morning | 不 但我今早已经接了大概六十通电话 |
[05:06] | about the Ebola attack on the public library that wasn’t. | 询问公共图书馆是否爆发了埃博拉病毒 |
[05:09] | So before we go announcing | 所以在我们发布 |
[05:10] | a bomb-making scare, | 炸弹制造的言论引发恐慌之前 |
[05:12] | I’d like a little more proof. | 我想要再多找一点证据 |
[05:13] | Eliot, C-4’s only used for one thing: | 艾略特 C-4只有一个作用 |
[05:15] | to blow stuff up. | 炸东西 |
[05:17] | Yeah, look, maybe this guy’s digging himself a swimming pool | 没错 但也许这家伙只是在给自己挖泳池 |
[05:19] | or taking a tree out of his backyard. | 或者要砍掉他后院的一棵树 |
[05:21] | – Oh, please. – All I’m saying is, for now, | -得了吧 -我只是说 暂时 |
[05:24] | I’d like to keep this in-house. | 我想把这事对外保密 |
[05:26] | I get it. We go wide with “bomb-maker” now, | 我知道了 如果我们认可”炸药制造”理论 |
[05:29] | we’ve got to bring in Homeland Security, | 我们就得把这事移交给国土安全局 |
[05:31] | they take it off our plate. | 他们就要掌握主导权 |
[05:32] | And I like things on my plate. | 而我想让调查由我自己掌控 |
[05:34] | I imagine you guys do, too, so… keep going. | 我想你们也这么想 所以 继续查 |
[05:37] | Let’s see what this guy was trying to blow up. | 看看这家伙到底想要炸什么 |
[05:39] | And when we need help, | 当我们需要帮助时 |
[05:40] | we’ll ask for it. | 我们再开口 |
[05:43] | Joanne, I love what you’ve done with the place. | 乔安 我喜欢你对这里的布置 |
[05:45] | All hard surfaces and sharp pointy things | 所有这些用来切尸体的硬面 |
[05:48] | for cutting people– it’s… so you. | 和尖锐物 真是太有你的风格了 |
[05:51] | One day you got to tell me what happened with you two. | 哪天你得给我讲讲你俩的故事 |
[05:54] | It’ll take a lot longer than a day. | 那一天可讲不完 |
[06:01] | It’s awful about John, | 约翰的事真可怕 |
[06:02] | but I’m glad there’s no bomb, you know? | 但我很庆幸屋里没有炸弹 |
[06:04] | – Kind of thing wreaks havoc on rents. – Yeah, I’m sure. | -否则我就租不出好价钱 -我明白 |
[06:07] | And these boys seemed so nice. | 这些男孩人很好 |
[06:10] | But, uh, I guess everybody says that. | 但我想每个人都会这么说 |
[06:11] | I mean, you always hear it on the news | 这种事在新闻里都见怪不怪了 |
[06:13] | when they interview the neighbors like that. | 出事后接受采访的邻居们都这个反映 |
[06:14] | So John had a roommate? | 这么说约翰有个室友 |
[06:15] | Yeah, Harold Estes. | 是的 哈罗德·埃斯蒂斯 |
[06:17] | Haven’t seen him in a few days though. | 但我已经几天没有见到他了 |
[06:18] | Murray, I think I got something. | 莫里 我这里有发现 |
[06:25] | Mountain climber? | 看起来像登山运动员吧 |
[06:27] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[06:33] | Well, he wasn’t climbing mountains with this gear. | 这些装备可不是用来登山的 |
[06:37] | Any of this stuff got RDX on it? | 这些东西上有RDX吗 |
[06:38] | Bomb squad cleared it. | 防爆小组已确认了 |
[06:46] | What do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[06:47] | Tickets from the Transit Authority. | 来自交通局的罚单 |
[06:49] | For trespassing. Both John and Harold. | 因为非法入侵 约翰和哈罗德都被罚过 |
[06:52] | Seems our boys had an interesting hobby: | 看起来这些男孩有个有趣的爱好 |
[06:53] | going into restricted areas. | 擅闯限制区域 |
[06:55] | Restricted areas, bombs and a dead guy. | 限制区域 炸弹再加上死人 |
[06:58] | That’s a recipe for no good. | 这可不是什么好事 |
[07:03] | The guy on the right is the library victim John Patton. | 右边的人是死在图书馆的约翰·帕顿 |
[07:05] | Other guy is Harold Estes. | 另一个人是哈罗德·埃斯蒂斯 |
[07:07] | He and Patton have their own YouTube channel | 他和帕顿有他们自己的视频网站频道 |
[07:09] | full of videos they shot of all the places | 都是他们四处探索时 |
[07:10] | they explored together. | 拍摄的视频 |
[07:11] | Or broke into. | 或者是擅自闯入时 |
[07:13] | They’re urban explorers, also known as “place hackers.” | 他们是城市探险家 也叫实地黑客 |
[07:15] | They look for abandoned and deserted places, | 他们到处寻找废弃的地方 |
[07:18] | then they take pictures, videos, whatever. | 然后拍照录像什么的 |
[07:20] | And these guys were two of the most well-known. | 这两个人在圈里非常有名 |
[07:22] | Their videos have literally hundreds of thousands of hits. | 他们的视频有数十万点击量 |
[07:25] | All right, I see both guys in a bunch of these. | 好吧 很多视频里这两个人都同时出现了 |
[07:27] | Who’s holding the camera? | 那么拿摄像机的又是谁 |
[07:29] | That’s a good question. The ones you’re talking about | 问得好 你说的那些视频 |
[07:32] | were posted by some mysterious guy named GhostEx. | 是由一个叫幽灵克斯的神秘人物上传的 |
[07:35] | Why mysterious? | 为什么说他神秘 |
[07:36] | Can’t we just trace him through his YouTube channel? | 不能通过他的频道来追踪他吗 |
[07:38] | Could take a while. | 可能需要一段时间 |
[07:39] | I think I know a quicker way. | 我想我知道个更快的方法 |
[07:41] | There were a lot of tickets on that fridge. | 冰箱上有很多罚单 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I know these guys. | 对 我知道这些人 |
[07:48] | Real pain in my ass, | 让我头疼的混蛋 |
[07:50] | Pardon my language. | 抱歉我爆粗了 |
[07:51] | These urbex creeps, they use service tunnels, | 这些喜欢废墟探险的疯子使用维修隧道 |
[07:54] | abandoned subway lines, | 废弃的地铁线 |
[07:55] | sewers, whatever | 下水道 穷尽手段 |
[07:56] | to get into places they shouldn’t. | 以进入他们不该去的地方 |
[07:58] | We’re looking for the person holding the camera. | 我们在找拍这些视频的人 |
[08:00] | And we don’t have an I.D. | 而且我们没法确定他的身份 |
[08:01] | Our guy logs into YouTube as “GhostEx.” | 这家伙的视频网站的用户名叫幽灵克斯 |
[08:04] | You got any ideas? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[08:06] | It’s probably this kid named Alex. | 可能是这个叫亚历克斯的孩子 |
[08:07] | That would be the “Ex” Part. | 那应该是克斯的来源 |
[08:09] | Alex Daniels. | 亚历克斯·丹尼尔斯 |
[08:10] | He’s a real wild one. | 他可是个淘气的孩子 |
[08:12] | Quick as a rabbit, unpredictable. | 跑得像兔子一样快 来无影去无踪 |
[08:14] | I pulled a hammy chasing after him once. | 我追他时曾拉伤过大腿 |
[08:16] | Two weeks disability. | 两周都不能动弹 |
[08:19] | You seen any of them recently? | 你最近见到过他们吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah. I gave that one, | 是的 我昨天给那个人 |
[08:22] | Harold, a citation just yesterday. | 哈罗德开了张罚单 |
[08:25] | Where? | 在哪 |
[08:26] | Down around Foley Square. | 弗利广场下面 |
[08:27] | There’s an old access tunnel down there. | 那有个旧的隧道入口 |
[08:30] | It’s like bees to honey. | 就像是吸引蜜蜂的花蜜一样 |
[08:43] | Back in the day, | 在以前 |
[08:44] | this whole area was under water. | 这片区域是在水下的 |
[08:46] | It was called the Collect Pond. | 它被称作收集池 |
[08:47] | Kind of like the local reservoir. | 有点像地方水库 |
[08:49] | Nice. We could’ve gone skinny-dipping. | 多好 我们本可以裸泳的 |
[08:51] | – This was the 1700s. – So? | -那是在十八世纪 -那又怎样 |
[08:53] | People haven’t changed that much. | 人的需求还是一样 |
[08:55] | I’m sure they had skin that occasionally needed… dipping. | 他们肯定还是需要裸体泡澡的 |
[08:59] | Frequely needed dipping. | 需要经常泡澡 |
[09:01] | Sometimes several times a day. | 有时一天好几次 |
[09:05] | Well, this part hasn’t changed much either, huh? | 这工作也没怎么变 对吧 |
[09:07] | Yeah. You used to love a good stakeout. | 对 你曾经很喜欢盯梢 |
[09:10] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah. We had a lot of fun. | 有 我们曾经很开心 |
[09:14] | Right. Who wouldn’t enjoy listening to their partner | 对 谁不喜欢他的搭档一幕一幕地 |
[09:17] | recount Silver Spoons episodes scene by scene? | 复述《银匙》[美国情景喜剧]的剧情 |
[09:20] | Facts of Life. | 是《生活实况》[美国情景喜剧] |
[09:22] | Facts of Life. | 《生活实况》 |
[09:24] | Yeah, that was a little closer to what was going on. | 对 那个听起来比较接近事实 |
[09:33] | So, tell me, is it true? | 告诉我 传言是真的吗 |
[09:36] | There alligators down there? | 下面有短吻鳄吗 |
[09:39] | Why don’t you come down and we’ll find out. | 你自己下来看看就知道了 |
[09:45] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[10:03] | Uh, is-is John okay? | 约翰没事吧 |
[10:05] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[10:07] | We haven’t seen each other for a few weeks. We… | 我们已经几周没见面了 我们 |
[10:10] | John Patton’s dead, Alex. | 约翰·帕顿死了 亚历克斯 |
[10:12] | That’s why we brought you in. | 这就是我们带你来的原因 |
[10:20] | Dead? | 死了 |
[10:21] | And his roommate Harold Estes is missing. | 而且他的室友哈罗德·埃斯蒂斯失踪了 |
[10:23] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[10:25] | No… | 不知道 |
[10:27] | How did… how did John die? | 约翰是怎么死的 |
[10:30] | He was poisoned. | 中毒身亡 |
[10:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:32] | He was playing around with RDX– a lot of it. | 他手头有很多RDX |
[10:35] | That’s a chemical used to build with C-4. | 这种化学品是用来制作C-4炸药的 |
[10:37] | Any idea what he was doing C-4? | 你知道他为什么要制作C-4吗 |
[10:39] | Uh, I have — I have no idea. | 我完全不知情 |
[10:44] | John does what I do. | 我跟约翰做的事都一样 |
[10:46] | I climb around buildings, go underground, on bridges. | 我穿梭在高楼之间 地下桥上无处不在 |
[10:49] | I make videos and take pictures for my blog. That’s it. | 为博客录视频拍照片 仅此而已 |
[10:53] | What about Harold? | 那哈罗德呢 |
[10:54] | I don’t know Harold all that well. | 我跟哈罗德不太熟 |
[10:56] | He was kind of new to the scene. | 他在这个领域算是个新人 |
[10:57] | He’s more into treasure hunting. That’s not my thing. | 他对寻宝更感兴趣 那不是我的菜 |
[11:01] | He turned John on to it, and… | 他拉了约翰入伙 |
[11:04] | that’s what came between us. | 所以之后我们才会有矛盾 |
[11:07] | So you guys had a falling out? | 那你们闹翻了吗 |
[11:10] | Harold and John were being all secretive about something. | 哈罗德和约翰隐瞒了什么事 |
[11:16] | I guess I felt left out, | 我有种被冷落的感觉 |
[11:17] | and when I talked to John about it, | 当我和约翰说起的时候 |
[11:19] | he just blew me off, so… | 他就只是在敷衍我 所以 |
[11:22] | Alex, it’s very important that we find Harold. | 亚历克斯 找到哈罗德对我们至关重要 |
[11:27] | You know how to get in touch with him? | 你知道怎样能联系上他吗 |
[11:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:40] | We’re getting nowhere with this. | 这样下去根本毫无进展 |
[11:41] | I got a pile of C-4 being made in this city, | 我知道有人在市里大量制造C-4 |
[11:43] | and I want to know why. | 我要找出原因 |
[11:44] | Problem is all we got him on | 问题在于我们只能 |
[11:46] | is a misdemeanor trespassing charge. | 以非法侵入的轻微罪名指控他 |
[11:48] | Yeah, but he doesn’t know that. | 是啊 可他不知道 |
[11:49] | I mean, can’t you just go back in there and play hardball? | 你们就不能去来点强硬手段吗 |
[11:52] | Hardball? Okay, you got a bat? | 强硬手段 好呀 有棍子吗 |
[11:54] | Eliot, I think I see your point. | 艾略特 我懂你的意思了 |
[11:57] | Let me take a shot at him. | 我去问问他 |
[11:59] | This — this is what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[12:06] | Hey, Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[12:07] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[12:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:12] | And, uh, FYI, there aren’t any… | 仅供参考 下水道里可没有 |
[12:17] | alligators. In the sewers. | 短吻鳄 在下水道 |
[12:21] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那真是太可惜了 |
[12:23] | You wouldn’t say that if you were down there | 你要是下去的次数和我一样多 |
[12:25] | as much as me. | 就不会那么说了 |
[12:27] | You like crawling around in the dark, don’t you? | 你喜欢在黑暗中四处爬行 对不对 |
[12:30] | I love it. | 我爱那种感觉 |
[12:32] | I can show you; the offer’s still open. | 我可以带你一起去 约定依旧有效 |
[12:35] | I have an offer for you. | 我有个提议 |
[12:36] | And I want to you to think long and hard | 在你拒绝我之前 |
[12:38] | before you turn me down, okay? | 好好考虑下 好吗 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:42] | I want you to come on board as a special advisor. | 我想请你做特别顾问来协助我们 |
[12:46] | We have a bomb to find, and I think you can help us. | 我们要找个炸弹 我想你能帮到我们 |
[12:50] | That — that’s hardball? | 那就是所谓的强硬手段吗 |
[12:53] | Yeah. She’s not really into sports. | 是啊 她对运动用语不太熟 |
[12:56] | What I’m saying is | 我的意思是 |
[12:57] | I don’t want to follow some freak | 在需要完成那些 |
[12:58] | around the sewers of New York | 警察的本职工作时 |
[12:59] | when there’s real police work to be done. | 我不想跟着某些怪胎在纽约的下水道里乱转 |
[13:01] | There are no maps, no diagrams, | 没有地图 没有图表 |
[13:02] | no way for us to get into any of these places without him. | 没有他 我们没法去那种地方调查 |
[13:04] | For all we know,he could be a part of all this. | 就我们所知 他也许是同谋 |
[13:06] | In which case, he will be right under our noses. | 如果是那样 他就在我们的掌控中 |
[13:09] | In which case, | 在那种情况下 |
[13:10] | he could be keeping the bad guys one step ahead of us. | 他可能会给同伴们通风报信 |
[13:12] | I have a good feeling about him, Al. | 我对他印象不错 艾尔 |
[13:15] | I’ll bet you do. | 我猜也是 |
[13:19] | Hey, I think I might have found what Patton was after. | 我可能发现帕顿在找什么了 |
[13:22] | Okay, because of the RDX traces he left behind, | 根据他留下的少量RDX |
[13:25] | we were able to gather all the items Patton touched | 我们搜集了帕顿在图书馆 |
[13:27] | while he was in the library. | 碰过的所有东西 |
[13:28] | Seems he was obsessed with this guy, | 看起来他对这个人很着迷 |
[13:31] | Alfred Goodrose. | 阿尔弗雷德·古德罗斯 |
[13:33] | Now, Goodrose was a painter, | 古德罗斯是名画家 |
[13:34] | specifically a muralist, | 说细点 是名壁画家 |
[13:35] | in the city back in the 20s. | 二十年代 就在这个城市里 |
[13:37] | Patton had this man’s actual diary with him | 帕顿死的时候身上带着 |
[13:40] | when he died. | 这个男人的日记 |
[13:41] | And the interesting thing about Goodrose is, | 有意思的是 据说是古德罗斯 |
[13:43] | supposedly he found the famous Hussar Treasure. | 发现了著名的骑兵宝藏 |
[13:46] | Not that famous, | 也没那么有名 |
[13:47] | I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不懂你在说什么 |
[13:51] | The Hussar was a British colonial ship | 骑兵号是一艘满载着西班牙黄金 |
[13:53] | loaded up with Spanish gold | 和独立战争俘虏的 |
[13:55] | and Revolutionary prisoners of war. | 英国殖民船 |
[13:57] | In 1780, it ran aground in the East River and sank. | 1780年 它在东河搁浅沉没了 |
[14:00] | Now, some folks think | 现在 有些人认为 |
[14:01] | that the British brought the gold ashore, | 英国人带着黄金上岸 |
[14:03] | let the prisoners drown, | 溺死了俘虏 |
[14:04] | leaving a curse on the treasure. | 在宝藏上留下了诅咒 |
[14:05] | Long story short, rumor is, | 长话短说吧 传闻说 |
[14:07] | Goodrose found the treasure, | 古德罗斯发现了宝藏 |
[14:08] | spent a single gold coin, | 只花出去了一枚金币 |
[14:10] | and then promptly died of mysterious causes. | 就马上离奇死亡 |
[14:12] | – Any of that in here? – No. | -这里有记载那些吗 -没有 |
[14:14] | It’s just a diary; it’s all: | 这就是本日记 写着 |
[14:16] | “I had mackerel for dinner, my daughter’s birthday’s today,” | 晚饭吃了鲭鱼 今天是我女儿的生日 |
[14:19] | stuff like that. | 全都是这种事 |
[14:20] | So maybe John and Harold found the treasure | 所以也许约翰和哈罗德发现了宝藏 |
[14:22] | and one of them wanted to keep it all for himself. | 其中一个人想据为己有 |
[14:24] | Right. They’re gonna need explosives to get it, | 对啊 他们需要炸药来发掘宝藏 |
[14:27] | so Harold lets his partner get poisoned | 哈罗德让同伴在制作C-4时 |
[14:29] | by assembling C-4 without proper protection. | 不做适当的防护措施 以致他中了毒 |
[14:31] | That’s a different kind of curse. | 那是种别样的诅咒 |
[14:33] | I just got a call from my friends at the Coast Guard. | 我刚接到在海岸警卫队的朋友打来的电话 |
[14:35] | You guys are gonna want to see this. | 你们一定想看看这个 |
[14:37] | Just discovered it. | 刚发现的 |
[14:38] | CSU said best guess, | 犯罪现场小组估计 |
[14:40] | the blast took place a week ago. | 爆炸发生在一个星期前 |
[14:42] | How much C-4 would you need | 制造一场那种程度的爆炸 |
[14:43] | to make an explosion like that? | 需要多少C-4 |
[14:45] | About the size of a football. | 一个橄榄球那么大吧 |
[14:47] | Our guys are making a heck of a lot more than that. | 我们要找的人可做了不只那么点 |
[14:50] | And they’re testing it to make sure it works. | 他们是在试验效果 |
[15:02] | Guys, I’m sorry, when I heard about the blast site, | 伙计们 抱歉 我听说爆炸地点之后 |
[15:05] | I didn’t have a choice– I had to call Homeland Security. | 别无选择 只能联系国土安全局 |
[15:07] | So that’s it? We’re just off the case? | 现在怎么办 就这么撒手不管了 |
[15:08] | I don’t like it, either, but they have | 我也不想这样 但他们 |
[15:10] | rather strict operational parameters. | 对调查过程的要求更加严格 |
[15:12] | But we’re already running down leads, | 但我们已经在追查线索 |
[15:14] | doing all the work. | 做了很多工作 |
[15:14] | Yeah, well, now we got a guy making trial runs, | 但现在有个人在试爆炸弹 |
[15:17] | plus– and I’m probably | 而且 我这么说 |
[15:18] | violating the Patriot Act even saying this– | 可能会违反《爱国者法案》 |
[15:20] | I’m told that Mr. Patton and Mr. Estes | 我被告知帕顿先生和埃斯蒂斯先生 |
[15:23] | have ties to the Earth Liberation Front. | 与地球解放前线[环保恐怖组织]有牵连 |
[15:25] | Those spray-paint SUV dealerships | 那些都是花哨的越野车经销商 |
[15:27] | and tie themselves to trees. | 他们还跟树有牵连呢 |
[15:29] | Yeah. Homeland thinks they’re stepping up their game. | 是啊 国土安全局认为他们想干票大的 |
[15:31] | The Oil and Gas Summit meets this week in the city. | 油气峰会本周在本市举行 |
[15:33] | They believe your C-4 is making its way there, so… | 他们认为C-4炸弹是为此准备的 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry, but we’re done. | 抱歉 但我们就到此为止了 |
[15:38] | – I don’t think so. – Homeland has the expertise, | -这可不一定 -国安局有专家 |
[15:39] | – they have the manpower… – We don’t have to stop. | -有充足的人手 -我们没必要放手 |
[15:43] | What did I just say this is now a terrorism case, | 我刚说过了 这是恐怖袭击 |
[15:46] | – and DHS handles terrorism. – Exactly. | -国安局负责恐怖袭击 -没错 |
[15:48] | DHS handles terrorism. | 国安局负责恐怖袭击 |
[15:50] | We are investigating a potential homicide. | 而我们是在调查蓄意谋杀 |
[15:52] | Whether he was killed or died by accident, | 不管这个人的死是蓄意还是巧合 |
[15:54] | the guy was making a bomb. | 他都在研制炸弹 |
[15:55] | John Patton was poisoned– | 约翰·帕顿是被毒死的 |
[15:57] | it is our job to figure out how and why. | 找出他的死法和死因是我们的工作 |
[16:00] | And if, along the way, | 如果这个过程中 |
[16:01] | we happen to stumble onto something else, | 我们不小心发现了别的事情 |
[16:03] | well, then… it’s a win-win. | 那么 也算是双赢 |
[16:11] | Oh, that is good. | 厉害 |
[16:13] | Good. She is good. | 说的好 她挺厉害 |
[16:15] | You’re gonna clear it with DHS? | 你会去跟国安局的人说清楚吧 |
[16:17] | – Yeah, I think I will. – Thank you. | -我会的 -谢谢 |
[16:20] | So we’re still working the case. Good, | 看来这案子还归我们管 很好 |
[16:21] | ’cause I may have something. Now, it turns out | 因为我找到了点线索 我发现 |
[16:23] | most of these urban explorer dudes use a GPS device | 大多数城市探索者会用一种 |
[16:26] | that sends e-mails tracking where they are. | 实时发送定位邮件的全球定位装置 |
[16:28] | It’s a safety precaution. | 这是出于安全考虑 |
[16:29] | So I did some digging on John and Harold’s computers | 于是我仔细查了一下约翰和哈罗德的电脑 |
[16:32] | and found tons of visits by the both of them | 发现过去两周 |
[16:33] | over the past two weeks | 他们非常频繁地 |
[16:34] | to the old City Hall Subway Station area. | 前往市政厅地铁站附近地区 |
[16:37] | Thing’s been closed and sealed up for decades. | 那里早已关闭 封了几十年了 |
[16:38] | Well, that’s great– Alex can show me a way in. | 很好 亚历克斯可以带我进去 |
[16:41] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[16:42] | Are you sure you’re up to it? | 你确定要插一脚吗 |
[16:43] | Up to it? | 插一脚 |
[16:44] | No, it’s just, I’ve been watching the videos, | 不 我只是看了视频之后 |
[16:46] | and it seems very physically… challenging. | 觉得很考验体能 |
[16:48] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[16:49] | You know, I-I should leave you two… | 我是不是该让你们两个 |
[16:51] | No, no, no, you stay. | 不 没事 待在这 |
[16:52] | You two just try to keep up with me. | 你俩就等着在后面追我吧 |
[16:55] | – Why are you laughing? – No, nothing. | -为什么要笑 -没 没什么 |
[16:56] | Why is she laughing? | 她笑什么呢 |
[16:57] | You know what?You should come. | 知道吗 你应该来 |
[16:57] | But be nice. | 但表现好点 |
[17:06] | – Hey, you guys ready for the nickel tour? – Yep. | -准备好去溜达一圈了吗 -准备好了 |
[17:07] | Put this on. | 背上它 |
[17:09] | We really need all this? | 这些东西用得上吗 |
[17:11] | – I’ll help you with that. – Oh. Thanks. | -我来帮你 -谢谢 |
[17:13] | You know, these things, | 这些带子 |
[17:14] | they got to be tight in all the right places. | 得在正确的地方系紧 |
[17:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:21] | Don’t be sorry. Why are you sorry? | 别道歉 为什么要道歉 |
[17:23] | It’s dangerous where we’re going. | 我们要去的地方很危险 |
[17:25] | And being your guide makes me responsible for your safety. | 作为你的向导我得负责你的安全 |
[17:27] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[17:29] | You good with carbon monoxide? | 你擅长应付一氧化碳吗 |
[17:31] | Cave-ins, dead batteries? | 还有塌方 电池没电 |
[17:34] | I don’t have to worry about you down there. | 我不想在那下面总是要担心你 |
[17:36] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不需要总是担心我 |
[17:38] | Yeah, you know what? Don’t worry about me, either. | 知道吗 也别担心我 |
[17:40] | My pack’s good. I’m good. | 包背好了 我准备好了 |
[17:41] | Here’s the deal, man. | 事先说好 老兄 |
[17:43] | We’re gonna take care of each other down there. | 在下面我们要互相关照 |
[17:45] | I see something you don’t, | 我发现了你没看到的东西 |
[17:46] | I’m gonna point that out. | 我会指明 |
[17:48] | You see something I don’t, same thing. | 你看见了我没看到的 也是同样 |
[17:49] | Okay, scoutmaster, let’s go. | 好了 童子军团长 走吧 |
[17:51] | You were a scout? Cool. What troop? | 你当过童子军 酷 哪个连的 |
[17:53] | Troop Move Your Ass. You heard of it? | 滚蛋连的 听说过吗 |
[17:56] | Give me a hand, scout. | 帮个忙 童子军 |
[18:04] | Okay, there they are. | 找到他们的信号了 |
[18:06] | We should be able to follow as long as | 只要他们别向下太深 |
[18:07] | they don’t go down too far. | 就可以进行追踪 |
[18:12] | Here you go. | 我帮你 |
[18:14] | You good? Huh? | 还好吗 |
[18:16] | Remember to stick together, watch out for those alligators. | 一定要跟紧 小心短吻鳄 |
[18:22] | This way, guys. | 这边走 伙计们 |
[18:35] | It’s a pretty steady descent to about 30 meters. | 前三十米都很安全 |
[18:38] | That’s when it starts to get interesting. | 之后就有趣了 |
[18:44] | These footholds can be a little dicey, | 落脚点可能会松动 |
[18:46] | so if you get into trouble, Al, you just call out. | 要是出事了 艾尔 你就大喊 |
[18:49] | – Thanks, I will. – The most important thing | -谢了 我会的 -最重要的是 |
[18:51] | – is watching out for each other. – Right, trust, | -互相照应 -没错 信任 |
[18:53] | – just like he said. – Exactly. | -就像他说的 -没错 |
[18:55] | It might be hard, since you weren’t exactly | 这可有点难度 因为你可没有 |
[18:56] | up front with us about Patton and Estes. | 把帕顿和埃斯蒂斯的事对我们坦白 |
[18:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:00] | They were both part of the Earth Liberation Front. | 他们都是地球解放前线的成员 |
[19:02] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑的吧 |
[19:03] | I mean, John might’ve gone to a meeting once or twice, | 约翰可能参加过一两次会议 |
[19:05] | but he was no ecoterrorist. | 但他可不是环境恐怖主义者 |
[19:07] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[19:08] | The dude thought he was Indiana Jones. | 那家伙自以为是印第安纳·琼斯 |
[19:11] | He was a dreamer. | 他就会做白日梦 |
[19:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:16] | Whatever happened to behaving yourself? | 你不是说会好好表现吗 |
[19:26] | So, how do you keep from getting lost down here? | 你是怎么做到不会在这底下迷路的 |
[19:29] | Well, I make my living as a mapmaker. | 我是以制作地图谋生的 |
[19:31] | It’s how I got into all this, but… | 所以我才会迷上这个 |
[19:33] | really, it’s about seeing things, | 事实上 关键在于发掘 |
[19:34] | things other people don’t see. | 发掘常人注意不到的东西 |
[19:37] | Knowing what to look for, what to look out for… | 知道该找什么 该当心什么 |
[19:40] | Keeping it all tucked in here. | 所有东西都记在这里 |
[19:42] | It’s kind of like having a sixth sense. | 就好像是拥有了第六感 |
[19:44] | You know what I mean? | 你们懂我的意思吗 |
[19:45] | – Not really. – Yeah, actually, I do. | -没懂 -我能理解 |
[19:48] | Look out. | 当心 |
[19:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:54] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[19:55] | Wanna see it. | 这是什么 |
[19:56] | Whoa, no-no-no! | 不要 快停下 |
[19:57] | Don’t… touch those. | 别碰那些电线 |
[20:00] | You never know which ones are still carrying the current. | 说不定哪一根还通着电 |
[20:03] | All right? It’s a bit of a jump. | 没问题吧 这里要稍微蹦一下 |
[20:09] | Go ahead. | 快跳 |
[20:23] | Aw, damn it. | 该死 |
[20:27] | Lost ’em. | 跟丢了 |
[20:28] | They’re a hundred feet down. | 他们毕竟是在一百英尺的地下 |
[20:29] | It’s too deep. | 太深了 |
[20:45] | The old motorman’s lounge… | 这是以前的司机休息室 |
[20:47] | up until the ’50s, when they abandoned the station. | 直到五十年代车站被废弃为止 |
[20:49] | It’s just been sitting here like this, | 这里就一直保持原样 |
[20:51] | for half a century? | 整整半个世纪吗 |
[20:52] | That’s why John came here. | 所以约翰才会来这 |
[20:54] | He loved the privacy. | 他最爱这样的幽僻之所 |
[20:57] | Being around the ghosts of a lost way of life. | 与幽灵作伴 过着与世隔绝的生活 |
[21:00] | Yeah, you certainly do get your privacy. | 这里确实够私密的 |
[21:02] | Guess it depends what you need the privacy for. | 但要看这么私密是为什么了 |
[21:07] | Come on, guys, | 好了 伙计们 |
[21:08] | take a load off. | 放下包歇歇吧 |
[21:10] | Doesn’t look like a bomb factory to me. | 看起来不像是个炸弹工厂 |
[21:18] | I’ve seen this room before. | 我以前见过这间屋子 |
[21:23] | They’re urban explorers, also known as “place hackers.” | 他们是城市探险家 也叫实地黑客 |
[21:26] | They look for abandoned and deserted places… | 他们到处寻找废弃的地方 |
[21:31] | Something’s different. | 有地方不太一样 |
[21:45] | Where does that door go? | 那扇门通往哪里 |
[21:47] | I don’t know. It’s always been locked. | 我不知道 一直是锁着的 |
[21:49] | Not always. | 并非一直 |
[21:54] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[21:59] | Come on, after you. | 走吧 你先请 |
[22:10] | Al, this is it. | 艾尔 就是这里 |
[22:12] | Blasting caps, RDX, the whole nine yards. | 爆破雷管 RDX 应有尽有 |
[22:15] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[22:18] | And no protective gear. | 而且没有护具 |
[22:21] | This is where John was poisoned. | 约翰就是在这里中毒的 |
[22:25] | I made that map for John. | 那是我给约翰画的地图 |
[22:27] | He was here. I can’t… | 他来过这 我简直… |
[22:29] | I can’t believe he’d be involved in anything like this. | 我简直不敢相信他会和这些扯上关系 |
[22:32] | Yeah, you said that, several times. | 是啊 你说过不止一遍了 |
[22:35] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[22:36] | That’s a fuse. The place is rigged. | 导火线 这地方有埋伏 |
[22:38] | Come on, get out! Run! Go! Hurry! Go, go! Run! | 小心 快出去 快跑 快啊 |
[22:58] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. You? | -你还好吗 -没事 你呢 |
[23:00] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 |
[23:03] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[23:06] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[23:07] | Here. | 在这 |
[23:16] | That leg feels pretty bad. | 感觉那条腿伤得很重 |
[23:19] | All right, just stay as still as you can. | 好的 尽可能不要动 |
[23:21] | We’ll get you out. | 我们会带你出去 |
[23:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:24] | Our packs are buried. | 我们的包被埋了 |
[23:26] | They’re never gonna find us. | 他们找不到我们的 |
[23:28] | I think we’re too far down for the GPS. | 我们下得太深 全球定位系统追踪不到 |
[23:30] | We got to get you out of here. Can you walk? | 我们一定得把你弄出去 你能走吗 |
[23:34] | There’s no way, guys. | 完全不行 伙计们 |
[23:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:39] | I can get out, Al. I remember the way. | 我出得去 艾尔 我记得路 |
[23:43] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[23:44] | You could get trapped out there. | 你可能会被困住 |
[23:46] | There could be other bombs. | 可能还有别的炸弹 |
[23:47] | I got to try, right? | 我总得尝试下 不是吗 |
[23:50] | You stay with him. | 你陪着他 |
[23:51] | I’ll get help, okay? | 我去寻求援助 |
[23:55] | Hey, we’ve been in worse situations than this. | 更糟的情况我们都遇到过 |
[23:59] | Really? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[24:07] | Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[24:14] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[24:16] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[24:21] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[24:24] | What’s the status. Murray? | 什么状况 莫里 |
[24:26] | We had our last contact at Warren Street, | 最后的信号来自沃伦大街 |
[24:28] | but lost them. | 之后就失去信号了 |
[24:29] | Then came the blast. | 接着发生了爆炸 |
[24:30] | Fire department and EMTs are moving into the explosion area. | 消防和急救人员正在赶赴爆炸现场 |
[24:32] | We still have no confirmation that’s where they are. | 我们还不能确认他们就在那 |
[24:34] | I’m heading down there. | 我马上过去 |
[24:35] | Yeah, we’re responding. | 对 我们正在处理 |
[24:56] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no! | 不好 别灭啊 |
[24:59] | No. No. No. | 不要灭 |
[25:01] | No! | 该死 |
[25:14] | Didn’t know you guys were a thing. | 没想到你们原来是一对 |
[25:17] | We’re partners. Hold still. | 我们是搭档 稳住别动 |
[25:20] | Lots of… | 有很多 |
[25:22] | different kinds of partners. | 不同类型的搭档 |
[25:24] | What kind are you? | 你们属于哪种 |
[25:26] | Partner partners. | 纯搭档 |
[25:28] | So, not a thing. | 那就是没来电了 |
[25:31] | Depends on how you look at it. | 这就取决于看待它的角度了 |
[25:34] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[25:35] | It great. Thanks. | 不错啊 谢谢 |
[25:38] | How do you look at it? | 那你怎么看待呢 |
[25:41] | – Oh, no. – What? | -糟了 -怎么 |
[25:43] | Hydrogen sulfide. It’s pretty common at this level. | 硫化氢 在这么深的地底很常见 |
[25:45] | – It must be seeping in from somewhere. – And? | -肯定哪里发生了泄漏 -然后呢 |
[25:47] | It’s really poisonous, really bad. | 硫化氢有毒 情况很危险 |
[25:49] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna get out of here. I’m gonna carry you. | 别担心 我们会出去的 我扶着你 |
[25:50] | Okay? Come on. | 可以吗 走吧 |
[25:54] | Come on. | 加油 |
[25:56] | I can’t. I can’t do that. | 不行 我做不到 |
[25:58] | We’re gonna die if we don’t get out of here, right? | 要是不出去 我们会死在这里 |
[26:00] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:05] | That’s it. | 干得好 |
[26:06] | I’ll come from the other side. | 我从另一边扶你 |
[26:09] | All right, we’re gonna make it. | 好的 我们一定会出去的 |
[26:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:14] | – If it’s in the tunnels… – I know, I know. | -如果气体进入了隧道 -我明白 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 冷静 |
[26:33] | The footholds in here are a little dicey, | 落脚点可能会松动 |
[26:35] | so, if you get in trouble, Al, just call out. | 要是出事了 艾尔 你就大喊 |
[26:38] | Thanks. I will. | 谢了 我会的 |
[27:25] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[27:26] | I think I’m supposed to ask you that. | 这话应该我问你 |
[27:27] | I’m fine. Just let me know if I pass out. | 我没事 要是晕倒了记得叫醒我 |
[27:31] | All right. | 行 |
[27:32] | Let’s catch our breath right here, right here, come here. | 来这里喘口气吧 就这里 过来 |
[27:35] | Come here. | 加油 |
[27:37] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[27:42] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[27:44] | 20 meters, you go left under Duane Street. | 再走二十米左转 就在杜安街正下方 |
[27:47] | And if the tunnel’s open, | 如果隧道是通的 |
[27:49] | it’s another 120 meters after that. | 再走120米就能出去了 |
[27:55] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[27:59] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[28:00] | Somebody else over here! Give me your hand. | 这里还有人 把手给我 |
[28:02] | We got you. Take it easy, m’am. | 你安全了 放轻松 女士 |
[28:04] | We gotta get down there. | 我们得马上下去 |
[28:04] | Marty Auerbach, Transit Police. | 我是交通警察马蒂·奥尔巴赫 |
[28:06] | I talked with Al Burns yesterday. | 昨天跟艾尔·彭斯谈过话 |
[28:07] | Yeah, yeah, you helped us find Alex. | 对 你帮我们找到了亚历克斯 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:09] | Thank God you got out. What can I do to help? | 你能出来真是太好了 我能做点什么 |
[28:11] | They’re down by the old motorman’s lounge. | 他们在底下一个废弃的司机休息室 |
[28:12] | There was an explosion. We got to get ’em out. | 结果发生了爆炸 我们得救他们出来 |
[28:14] | – I know. We heard about the blast on the radio. – Okay. | -我知道 广播提到爆炸的事了 -好的 |
[28:15] | I know these tunnels like the back of my hand. | 我对那些隧道了如指掌 |
[28:17] | You’ve been through hell. | 你刚从鬼门关走了一遭 |
[28:18] | You need to get checked out. | 赶快去检查下身体吧 |
[28:19] | My partner’s down there. | 我的搭档在下面 |
[28:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:25] | – I’ll find him. – Okay. | -我会找到他的 -好的 |
[28:27] | Pete, take care of this lady. | 皮特 照顾下这位女士 |
[28:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:36] | All right, ready? | 休息好了吗 |
[28:39] | Yeah, mm-hmm. | 好了 |
[28:42] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[28:43] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[28:46] | Hey, I got an injured person down here! We need some help! | 这里有人受伤了 请帮帮我们 |
[28:50] | Lieutenant Burns? | 彭斯队长 |
[28:53] | Lieutenant Burns! | 彭斯队长 |
[29:01] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地 你们没事 |
[29:07] | All right, I’ll pay those tickets. | 好吧 我会补交罚款的 |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:13] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[29:14] | Hey, Jay? | 杰 |
[29:15] | Hey, Carrie, great to hear your voice. | 凯莉 很开心能听到你声音 |
[29:17] | Yeah, likewise. What do you got for me? | 我也一样 有什么线索吗 |
[29:19] | Still can’t get a reading on either one of the guys’ GPSes, | 还是追踪不到他们的卫星定位信号 |
[29:21] | but, uh, maybe I can find a way to drop a sensor. | 不过我可以想办法安置一个传感器 |
[29:23] | It’s all right. We’re bringing ’em up. | 不用了 已经找到他们了 |
[29:24] | – Great. – Is that Carrie? | -太好了 -是凯莉吗 |
[29:25] | – Hey, Jo. – Oh, thank God you’re okay. | -乔 -你没事真是太好了 |
[29:28] | Listen, Carrie, I think I found | 凯莉 我已经找到 |
[29:29] | your missing place hacker, | 那位失踪的实地黑客了 |
[29:30] | Harold Estes. | 就是哈罗德·埃斯蒂斯 |
[29:32] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[29:33] | He’s in a thousand tiny pieces | 他变成了一堆灰烬 |
[29:35] | at the beach blast site. | 遍布海滩爆炸现场 |
[29:36] | The explosion atomized him. | 那场爆炸把他炸得片甲不留 |
[29:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:39] | I ran the DNA. It’s a match. | 我做过DNA匹配 结果符合 |
[29:41] | But that explosion happened over a week ago. | 但是那场爆炸发生在一周前 |
[29:43] | Transit cop we talked to said | 之前交通警察告诉我们 |
[29:45] | he gave Harold a ticket day before yesterday. | 他前天还给哈罗德开过张罚单 |
[29:47] | Marty Auerbach. | 是马蒂·奥尔巴赫 |
[29:48] | – Yeah, that’s the guy. – No, that’s impossible. | -对 就是这个人 -不可能 |
[29:50] | Harold’s been dead a week. | 哈罗德已经死了一周了 |
[29:51] | Science doesn’t lie. | 科学报告铁证如山 |
[29:54] | Then Marty Auerbach did. | 那就是马蒂·奥尔巴赫撒谎了 |
[29:57] | Listen, Jay, dig up everything you can on him. | 杰 好好查查这个人 |
[29:59] | I’m going back in. | 我要再下去一趟 |
[30:01] | Hey, I need two guys over here! | 我需要两个人帮助 |
[30:14] | It’s to the left. | 这边左转 |
[30:15] | Alex says it’s this way. | 亚历克斯说是应该是这个方向 |
[30:16] | Yeah, he’s right, but they’re working on the gas | 对 没错 但从这里一直到主干线 |
[30:18] | all the way back to the main line. | 都在修煤气管线 |
[30:20] | This is actually faster. | 这边走更快 |
[30:28] | We can’t get to ’em. | 没法去找他们 |
[30:29] | Room’s flooded with sulfide gas. | 里面全是硫化氢气体 |
[30:31] | Okay, we’ve dug up more information on Marty. | 关于马蒂有新发现 |
[30:32] | Turns out he’s got a demolitions license, and two months ago, | 他有拆迁许可证 两个月前 |
[30:35] | he signed for a shipment of RDX | 他请人运送了一次RDX |
[30:36] | using a personal credit card to pay for it. | 用个人信用卡付的款 |
[30:38] | We got to get to them before Marty does. | 我们要赶在马蒂之前找到他们 |
[30:39] | Okay, that’s Jay. Alex’s GPS is pinging. | 是杰 收到亚历克斯的卫星定位信号了 |
[30:42] | Great. Where? | 太好了 在哪 |
[30:43] | Duane Street and Lafayette. | 杜安大街和拉斐特大街交界处 |
[30:44] | – All right, let’s go. – They’re on the move. | -好 我们走 -他们正在移动 |
[30:47] | Most people don’t even know this track exists. | 大多数人都不知道有这条路 |
[30:50] | When they widened the trains, | 扩建地铁的时候 |
[30:51] | the city just built different tunnels. | 市里建了各种各样的隧道 |
[30:55] | This is weird. | 好奇怪 |
[30:55] | We’re going down. | 我们在往下走 |
[30:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:58] | Where are we exactly? | 我们到底在哪 |
[31:00] | At our destination. | 在我们的目的地 |
[31:03] | Right this way, gentlemen. | 就是这边 先生们 |
[31:05] | Freedom awaits. | 自由在向我们招手 |
[31:19] | Hey, open the door! Come on! | 快开门 快啊 |
[31:25] | Tunnel’s too narrow. | 隧道太窄了没法躲 |
[31:28] | There’s an indent– it’s for the service workers. | 那有个缺口 为工作人员准备的 |
[31:30] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[31:31] | – Step off. – I can’t go. | -跨过来 -我不行 |
[31:49] | Jay, are you sure? | 杰 你确定吗 |
[31:50] | We are here, and there is no sign of them. | 我们在这 可他们连个影都没有 |
[31:54] | I’m still getting a signal. He’s got to be there. | 我还是能收到信号 他肯定在那 |
[31:56] | I don’t see… | 我没看到 |
[32:06] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[32:08] | Sorry. You okay? | 对不起 你还好吧 |
[32:09] | Give me a hand. Okay. | 手给我 好了 |
[32:12] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[32:13] | That’s quite a boyfriend you got there. | 你真是有个好男友啊 |
[32:15] | – Yeah. Boyfriend? – Boyfriend? | -可不是 什么男朋友 -男朋友 |
[32:20] | Listen, Marty’s target for the C-4 is underground. | 听我说 马蒂安置C-4的地点在地下 |
[32:23] | Or he’s just using the tunnels to get to whatever he’s after. | 或许他只是利用隧道去他要去的地方 |
[32:26] | No, in that room we found, | 不对 我们在那间屋子里发现 |
[32:27] | there was an empty box of blasting caps. | 一盒空的火雷管 |
[32:28] | Whatever he’s after, he’s after it now. | 无论他想干什么 他马上就要行动 |
[32:30] | You got any ideas? | 你知道他要干什么吗 |
[32:32] | No. I mean, Marty was just around. | 不知道 马蒂总是在附近出没 |
[32:34] | He was the law, | 他就是法律 |
[32:35] | and we didn’t want any more tickets than we already had. | 我们不想收到更多的罚单了 |
[32:36] | The truth is, we knew those tunnels much better than he did. | 事实是 我们比他更了解这些隧道 |
[32:43] | I made that map for John. | 那是我给约翰画的地图 |
[32:46] | Alex, in the bomb room there was a map, | 亚历克斯 在爆炸的房间里有张 |
[32:48] | that you made for John. What was it? | 你帮约翰画的地图 是什么地图 |
[32:50] | I didn’t get a good look. | 我当时没仔细看 |
[32:51] | I mean, I made a lot of maps for John, | 我给约翰画过很多地图 |
[32:52] | mostly places we liked– | 大多是我们喜欢的地方 |
[32:54] | abandoned subway tunnels, some ventilation shafts. | 废弃的地铁隧道 一些通风井 |
[32:57] | What was the last map you made for him? | 你最近帮他画的地图是什么 |
[32:59] | I think I did one of the Financial District. | 我记得画过一张金融区的地图 |
[33:00] | – Why the Financial District? – To rob a bank? | -为什么画金融区 -要抢银行吗 |
[33:02] | No, no. It was all that Hussar treasure business. | 不 都是关于骑兵宝藏的事 |
[33:04] | John thought it might be around there. | 约翰觉得宝藏可能就在那附近 |
[33:05] | – Why? – No idea. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[33:07] | Treasure hunters don’t usually share their secrets. | 寻宝人一般不会分享他们的秘密 |
[33:08] | They’re paranoid. Everything is code with them. | 他们都很偏执 什么东西都要编成密码 |
[33:10] | Blah, blah, blah. That’s why I hate it. | 让人猜不透 这就是我讨厌它的原因 |
[33:12] | Code. Maybe that’s it. | 密码 也许就是这个 |
[33:14] | Maybe John was trying to break a code at the library. | 也许约翰在图书馆里正试图破译密码 |
[33:17] | He had that diary. | 他有那本日记 |
[33:18] | Alfred Goodrose’s diary. | 阿尔弗雷德·古德罗斯的日记 |
[33:19] | But there was nothing in that. | 但日记里没什么信息 |
[33:21] | Maybe there was, and we didn’t understand it. | 或许有 只是我们不理解 |
[33:23] | It was open to a page… | 日记翻到了那页 |
[33:25] | A lot of viruses in hospitals. | 医院的病毒可多了去了 |
[33:27] | Could he have caught what killed him there? | 他有可能是在那里染上了致命的病毒吗 |
[33:31] | “September 1, 1927. | 1927年9月1日 |
[33:34] | My daughter | 我的女儿 |
[33:35] | Clementine on her eighth birthday: | 克莱曼婷过她的第八个生日 |
[33:38] | You are the treasure without measure, | 你是举世无双的宝藏 |
[33:40] | guiding me towards good, | 指引我走向美好 |
[33:41] | like… the North Star. | 就像 北极星一样 |
[33:45] | Directs a lost captain safely home.” | 指引迷失的船长安全回家 |
[33:48] | Stars. | 星星 |
[33:50] | Guided by the stars. | 由星星指路 |
[33:54] | Really, it’s about seeing things. | 事实上 关键在于发掘 |
[33:56] | Seeing things other people don’t. | 发掘常人注意不到的东西 |
[33:58] | Knowing what to look for. | 知道该找什么 |
[34:14] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[34:16] | Jay, I need you to tell me | 杰 我要你告诉我在图书馆 |
[34:18] | who painted the mural above John’s head in the library. | 约翰头上的壁画是谁画的 |
[34:25] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[34:26] | Alfred Goodrose. | 是阿尔弗雷德·古德罗斯 |
[34:28] | I want you to cross-reference anything about that mural | 我要你交叉检索所有与壁画和 |
[34:31] | with his daughter’s birthday. | 他女儿生日有关的事 |
[34:32] | September 1, 1927, she was eight years old. | 1927年9月1日 她那时八岁 |
[34:36] | It’s all there. | 真相就在眼前 |
[34:37] | Guided by the stars, treasure, the birthday. | 由星星指路 宝藏 生日 |
[34:40] | Holy smokes. | 我的妈呀 |
[34:41] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[34:42] | The painting is of the exact night sky of September 1, 1927, | 那幅画正是1927年9月1日的夜空 |
[34:46] | only seen from a very specific location. | 而且只能从一个特定的地点看到 |
[34:49] | What location? | 什么地点 |
[34:50] | It could be anywhere. | 这可是大海捞针 |
[34:55] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[34:56] | That’s the St. Paul’s Chapel spire. | 是圣保罗教堂的尖顶 |
[35:01] | It’s on the northeast side | 应该是它的东北面 |
[35:02] | because you can see the portico with the columns. | 因为能从柱子间看到门廊 |
[35:04] | Goodrose painted the map to the treasure; he painted it. | 古德罗斯画了藏宝图 他真的画过 |
[35:08] | Jay, can you send me those coordinates? | 杰 你能把那坐标发给我吗 |
[35:10] | Text them to us, Jay. | 用短信发给我们 杰 |
[35:11] | Marty’s probably already there. | 马蒂可能已经在那了 |
[35:13] | Hold on, guys. I’m coming with you. | 等等 伙计们 我跟你们一起去 |
[35:17] | These coordinates can’t be right. | 这个坐标肯定有问题 |
[35:18] | You can’t see the chapel spire from here. | 在这里根本看不到教堂的顶部 |
[35:20] | Yeah, well, they’ve built a few things since the ’20s. | 那是因为二十年代之后新建了很多建筑 |
[35:22] | That’s why Patton had to double-check everything. | 所以帕顿才会检查得那么仔细 |
[35:24] | Goodrose’s world has basically disappeared. | 古德罗斯生活的城市已经面目全非了 |
[35:29] | There are people everywhere. | 这里到处都是人 |
[35:30] | If he sets off an explosion down here, | 如果他在这里引爆炸弹 |
[35:32] | there could be thousands of casualties. | 可能会导致上千人伤亡 |
[35:34] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[35:35] | He wouldn’t work out | 他不会在这样的公共场所 |
[35:35] | in the open like this, right? | 引爆炸弹 对吧 |
[35:37] | So where is he? | 所以他会在哪呢 |
[35:38] | He’s underneath. | 他一定在地下 |
[35:39] | How did I know you were gonna say that? | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[35:40] | There’s another station. | 这里还有一个站台 |
[35:41] | It’s the original one, built in the ’20s. | 是最早建成的 在二十年代的时候 |
[35:43] | Goodrose’s era. | 古德罗斯所处的年代 |
[35:44] | They just built this one right on top of it. | 这个新站台就建在它上面 |
[35:45] | Get with the MTA and the fire department. | 联系交通运输管理局还有消防部门 |
[35:47] | Start evacuating the area immediately. | 立刻开始疏散这里的人群 |
[35:49] | How do we get down there? | 我们从哪里能下去 |
[35:50] | Ventilation shaft. | 通风管道 |
[35:58] | – All right. – No way, buddy. | -好了 -不行 伙计 |
[35:59] | You’re not going down there. | 你不能下去 |
[36:00] | Guys… I can’t go. | 伙计们 我去不了 |
[36:05] | But we can. | 但是我们可以 |
[36:07] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 我们走 |
[36:31] | Drilling. | 电钻的声音 |
[36:40] | Police! | 我们是警察 |
[36:46] | Drop it. | 把它放下 |
[36:47] | No, I don’t think I will. | 不 我为什么要听你的 |
[36:50] | Behind that wall, in a sealed-off aqueduct, | 在那堵墙后面的密封管道里 |
[36:53] | is the Hussar Treasure. | 就是骑兵号的宝藏 |
[36:54] | Thousands have looked for it, | 成百上千的人趋之若鹜 |
[36:56] | but I found it. | 但被我找到了 |
[36:57] | No, you killed the men who found it. | 才不是 你杀了找到它的人 |
[36:59] | Patton and Estes were dreamers. | 帕顿和埃斯蒂斯只会做白日梦 |
[37:01] | I had a system. | 而我一直按计划进行 |
[37:02] | I had access to half a century of subway maps. | 我研究过半个世纪以来所有的地铁地图 |
[37:05] | I found it, I deserve it. | 是我找到的 是我应得的 |
[37:06] | Yeah? What about the people above us? | 那在我们上面的人呢 |
[37:08] | Do they deserve to die? | 难道他们就该死吗 |
[37:10] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[37:12] | The only two people that are gonna get hurt | 只有两个人会因此而死 |
[37:13] | are you and your partner. | 那就是你和你的拍档 |
[37:15] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[37:16] | Put that down. | 把那东西放下 |
[37:18] | This? | 这个吗 |
[37:21] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[37:23] | Oops. | 抱歉咯 |
[37:25] | Now, you can chase me or you can save the people topside, | 你们要么来抓我 要么拯救上面的人 |
[37:28] | but you can’t do both. | 但没办法两全其美 |
[37:32] | Start pulling them. | 快把引线扯断 |
[37:44] | I’ll get these. | 我来搞定这边 |
[37:52] | Al, we can’t get to this one. It’s too high. | 艾尔 这里我够不到 太高了 |
[37:56] | That’ll cave in the whole ceiling. | 如果不扯断整个天花板都会被炸塌 |
[38:00] | Hope that climbing wall pays off. | 希望你的攀岩没有白练 |
[38:02] | Actually, this is how you steal eggs out of birds’ nests. | 其实 这跟从鸟巢中偷蛋是一个道理 |
[38:07] | Didn’t they teach you that at scout school? | 他们在童子军训练营没教过你吗 |
[38:13] | Guess I missed that lesson. | 估计我错过那堂课了 |
[38:14] | You were too busy flirting with the brownies. | 你肯定是只顾着跟性感小美女调情 |
[38:20] | You… just earned yourself a merit badge. | 你 刚刚为自己赢得了一枚奖章 |
[38:24] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[38:25] | Saving the day. | 因为救了大家 |
[38:27] | I’ll go halfsies with you. | 我会分你半个的 |
[38:42] | Hey, Marty. | 马蒂 |
[38:43] | You know the Hussar Treasure comes with a curse, right? | 你难道不知道骑兵号的宝藏是受诅咒的吗 |
[39:14] | Where are you taking me now? | 你要带我去哪 |
[39:15] | It’s a surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
[39:17] | – Really? – What’s wrong? You’re not up to it? | -真的吗 -怎么 你不期待吗 |
[39:18] | Oh, I’m up to it. | 我很期待啊 |
[39:22] | All right, hold this. | 到了 帮我拿下 |
[39:41] | Right? | 怎么样 |
[39:43] | This is amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[39:46] | Looks even better with some of this. | 喝点这个感觉就更棒了 |
[39:51] | How did you find this place? | 你是怎么找到这个地方的 |
[39:53] | Alex told me about it. | 亚历克斯告诉我的 |
[39:55] | Guess the kid’s got something to recommend him. | 看来这孩子还是有可取之处的 |
[39:58] | You weren’t really jealous of him, were you? | 你不会真的在吃他的醋吧 |
[40:01] | Me? Jealous? Of what? | 我 吃醋 因为什么 |
[40:03] | His beard? | 因为他的胡子 |
[40:06] | You want me to grow a beard? | 你想让我留胡子吗 |
[40:07] | No, I would kill you. | 不 要是你敢留我就杀了你 |
[40:11] | Oh, look at this. | 看看这座城市 |
[40:13] | We’re a long way from the rock quarry in Syracuse. | 我们离在雪城采石场的日子好远啊 |
[40:17] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 |
[40:20] | Those were some good days. | 那些日子很美好呢 |
[40:22] | So are these. | 现在也是啊 |
[40:28] | You really think there’s treasure down there? | 你真的相信下面有宝藏吗 |
[40:30] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[40:32] | This city’s got a million mysteries. | 这座城市有数不清的迷 |
[40:35] | That’s why I love it. | 所以我才爱它 |
[40:36] | Let’s stay a while. | 那我们就留在这里吧 |
[40:38] | Well, I think we’re gonna get wet. | 但是我觉得快要下雨了 |
[40:40] | No, I mean here in the city. | 不 我是说留在这座城市 |
[40:43] | Partners. | 继续做搭档 |
[40:51] | Hey, Al… | 艾尔 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:56] | Me, too. | 我也愿意 |
[41:52] | Seven thousand dollars, going once, going twice. | 七千美元一次 七千美元两次 |
[41:55] | Sold to the gentleman in grey suits. Seven thousand dollars. | 成交给那位穿灰色西装的先生 七千美元 |