时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – This is it, 872. – You’re kidding. | -就是这儿 872号 -开玩笑吧 |
[00:16] | Why? You don’t like it? | 怎么 你不喜欢吗 |
[00:17] | Ah! I think it’s beautiful. I’m just… wow. | 我觉得很漂亮 我只是… |
[00:22] | What do you say if, we officially christen the place? | 我们来个正式入住怎么样 |
[00:25] | Do you mean carrying me over the threshold? | 你是要抱我进门吗 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna do something, do it right. | 你要做什么就趁现在吧 |
[00:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:33] | Don’t drop me. | 别把我摔了 |
[00:40] | I’ve always wanted to live in a brownstone. | 我一直想有一栋褐砂石豪宅 |
[00:42] | – And now you do. – And now I do. | -现在你梦想成真了 -梦想成真了 |
[00:47] | Look at this. | 看看这一切 |
[00:49] | Careful, our fancy neighbors will see. | 小心点 我们的富豪邻居会看到的 |
[00:52] | That’s the idea. | 就是要让他们看见 |
[00:54] | You know? This whole marriage thing isn’t so bad. | 你知道吗 这段婚姻也没那么糟 |
[01:08] | – Hey, can you hear me? – I would hear you better | 听得到我说话吗 -你要是不喊的话 |
[01:10] | if you’d stop shouting. | 我能听得更清楚 |
[01:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:12] | That Japanese place on Green with the amazing sushi. | 格林路上那家美味的日本寿司店 |
[01:14] | Where we went after we closed the Burrell case. | 结了伯勒尔的案子后我们去的那家 |
[01:17] | Yashin, yes, | 雅辛 想起来了 |
[01:18] | and it was after the Zuniga case, actually. | 其实是结了祖妮卡的案子后去的 |
[01:20] | Right. So, what did I get again? | 好吧 我上次点了什么 |
[01:21] | Some kind of roll with the sea eel and something? | 某种海鳗卷还是什么 |
[01:25] | What am I? Your personal Zagat Guide? | 当我是什么 你的私人查氏餐馆指南吗 |
[01:27] | Come on. I know you remember. It’s almost my turn. | 拜托 你记得的 快到我了 |
[01:29] | Fine, fine, fine, you ordered a Dragon Roll, | 好吧 好吧 你点了烤鳗鱼卷 |
[01:31] | which by the way no self respect in sushi. | 顺便说一句 为了寿司连自尊都不要了 |
[01:32] | Now wait. I liked what you had, with the sauce. | 等等 我喜欢你吃的那种 有酱汁的 |
[01:35] | Shinko. River fish. | 小鰶鱼 是种河鱼 |
[01:37] | River fish. Got it. | 河鱼 知道了 |
[01:38] | Remember you kept leaning | 还记得你老从桌子对面 |
[01:39] | across the table to get at mine? | 探过来吃我的寿司吗 |
[01:41] | And you got a stain on your tie, | 还把领带弄脏了一块 |
[01:42] | which by the way was an improvement on that tie. | 这对那条领带来说算是种改进 |
[01:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Did you want something? | 你要吃什么吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah. River fish. | 当然 河鱼 |
[01:49] | Hold on. I get a call. | 别挂 有个电话进来 |
[01:51] | Can I help you? | 您想点什么 |
[01:53] | Al Burns. | 艾尔·彭斯 |
[01:55] | Got it. On my way. | 知道了 这就来 |
[01:57] | Mister, you want to order or not? | 先生 你还点单吗 |
[02:00] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[02:02] | – Can you meet me somewhere? – Next. | -你在哪儿接我一下 -下一位 |
[02:10] | Victims are Glenn and Diana Truman. | 被害人是格伦和戴安娜·杜鲁门 |
[02:13] | Married, two kids in college. | 夫妇 两个孩子在上大学 |
[02:15] | He’s some kind of ad exec, | 他是广告公司主管 |
[02:16] | she works for the Guggenheim. | 她在古根海姆博物馆工作 |
[02:19] | Only things missing are the wedding rings. | 只有结婚对戒找不到了 |
[02:21] | – Just like the others, huh? – Yep. | -跟其他几桩案件一样 对吗 -对 |
[02:24] | Just like the others? | 跟其他几桩案件一样 |
[02:25] | What’s going on, Al? | 怎么回事 艾尔 |
[02:27] | Excuse me just one second. | 失陪一下 |
[02:30] | Three and a half years ago, Green and I | 三年半前 格林和我一起 |
[02:32] | worked Homicide together in Queens. | 在皇后区的凶杀调查组工作 |
[02:33] | We had two cases just like this one. | 我们见过两个案子跟这个一样 |
[02:36] | Husband and wife. Affluent like this. | 夫妇二人 像他们一样家境殷实 |
[02:38] | Killed, like this. Wedding rings gone too. | 像这样被杀害 结婚对戒也不翼而飞了 |
[02:42] | Any suspects? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[02:43] | No arrests, nothing. All we had… | 没抓到人 一无所获 我们只发现 |
[02:45] | matching ballistics from a 40 caliber. | 弹道测试显示是把点40手枪 |
[02:47] | Then a few months in, we found out | 几个月后 2008年在俄亥俄州哥伦布 |
[02:49] | about two other couples, Columbus, Ohio 2008. | 又有另外两对夫妇遇害 |
[02:52] | Same exact M.O., two sets of two. | 同样的作案手法 两起案件两对死者 |
[02:56] | We kept at it. | 我们继续调查 |
[02:57] | Trail went cold. | 线索断了 |
[02:59] | I guess it’s heating up. | 我猜这下又有新的线索了 |
[03:20] | Alicia and Harvey Reed. | 艾丽西亚和哈维·里德 |
[03:21] | That’s the first couple we found. | 这是我们发现的第一对夫妇 |
[03:23] | Killed in 2010. | 2010年遇害 |
[03:25] | Both shot multiple times in the chest. | 两人胸部都中枪多次 |
[03:26] | Married 18 years. Two beautiful kids. | 结婚18年 有两个可爱的孩子 |
[03:29] | – How was the marriage? – By all accounts, solid as a rock. | -他们的婚姻生活如何 -据说坚如磐石 |
[03:32] | They were both investment bankers. | 他们都是投资银行家 |
[03:33] | On the boards of a dozen charities. | 在十几家慈善机构担任董事 |
[03:35] | Couldn’t find a single person with a bad thing to say about them. | 没人说他们一句坏话 |
[03:37] | Yeah well, someone had a problem with them. | 是嘛 可有人跟他们有过节 |
[03:39] | What’s with the missing wedding rings? | 那些不见的结婚对戒怎么样了 |
[03:41] | No idea. But in each case, | 毫无头绪 不过每个案子中 |
[03:43] | the more expensive jewelry was left untouched. | 更贵重的珠宝却原封不动 |
[03:45] | Then one week later. Lexie and Donald Grant. | 一周后 莱克西和唐纳德·格兰特 |
[03:49] | Successful art dealers. | 成功的艺术品经销商 |
[03:50] | Penthouse in Chelsea. | 死在位于切尔西的顶层公寓内 |
[03:52] | Same M.O. | 同样的作案手法 |
[03:53] | Killing couples is a pretty rare serial killer profile. | 连环杀手侧写中很少有杀害夫妇的 |
[03:56] | I mean, you got… the Zodiac killer, | 你们知道 在加州的 |
[03:58] | out in California. He killed couples. | 十二宫杀手 他专杀夫妇 |
[04:00] | Son of Sam shot at several couples, | 萨姆之子射杀了好几对夫妇 |
[04:02] | parked in their cars. | 把尸体放到他们车里 |
[04:03] | Yeah, but all those victims were teenagers. | 没错 但是这些被害人都是青少年 |
[04:05] | Early twenties at most. | 最多二十出头 |
[04:06] | The affluence in age with these couples | 这些夫妇的年龄和财富 |
[04:08] | doesn’t fit any pattern we can find. | 都不符合以往发现的任何作案模式 |
[04:10] | Murray, if you could get on the ballistics. | 莫里 你马上处理这份弹道报告 |
[04:12] | I’m guessing 40 caliber. With some luck, | 我猜是点40手枪 运气好的话 |
[04:13] | – we should be able to match. – I get on it. | -我们应该能匹配出结果 -我这就去 |
[04:15] | Burns? Got a sec? | 彭斯 有空吗 |
[04:21] | What? It’s not major enough for Major Crimes? | 什么 这案子对重案组来说还不够重要吗 |
[04:24] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[04:25] | I said we had limited resources. | 我的意思是我们资源有限 |
[04:27] | And the choice of how to allocate those resources | 如何分配这些资源 |
[04:29] | belongs to me. | 由我做主 |
[04:30] | We’re talking about a series of double homicides, | 这是一系列双重命案 |
[04:32] | that I believe are related. | 我确信它们是相关的 |
[04:33] | I know you have history with this, | 我知道你以前查过这系列的案子 |
[04:35] | but a serial killer who randomly targets | 但那是一名随机对有钱的 |
[04:37] | wealthy middle aged couples. | 中年夫妻下手的连环杀手 |
[04:39] | Ah, I get it. It’s headlines, right? | 我懂了 这算头条新闻 对吗 |
[04:41] | Al, fortunately and unfortunately, | 艾尔 不知是有幸还是不幸 |
[04:44] | when we take on a case, | 每当我们调查一桩案子 |
[04:45] | a certain amount of media attention generally follows. | 总会引起一些媒体的关注 |
[04:47] | Yeah, you don’t want your rich friends waking up to the news | 是啊 你不想你的富豪朋友意识到 |
[04:49] | they’re being stalked in their own homes. | 他们在自己家里还被监控着 |
[04:51] | I am simply asking that despite your personal convictions | 我只希望你不管如何确信 |
[04:54] | we do not jump to any conclusions. | 都不要急于下任何结论 |
[04:55] | You don’t have to jump to these conclusions. | 你不用下结论 |
[04:57] | They’re staring you in the face. | 事实明摆着呢 |
[04:58] | Fine, use the team. | 好吧 召集你的队员 |
[05:00] | You got 48 hours to work this up as a serial killer. | 给你们48小时来调查这名连环杀手 |
[05:03] | After that, we’re gonna dump it | 之后 就派你们 |
[05:04] | down in Midtown South as a home invasion homicide. | 去中城南调查入室杀人案 |
[05:07] | Fine and by the way, | 好 顺便说一下 |
[05:08] | you hired me for my personal convictions. | 你不就是因为我对案件的判断才雇我的嘛 |
[05:11] | 48 Hours? Really? | 48个小时吗 不是吧 |
[05:12] | Not to put a rush in on my tests. | 我可不想加急检测 |
[05:15] | You know what? Those lab techs owe me. | 你知道吗 这些实验室技术员欠我人情 |
[05:18] | I am practically the only one that goes to their bake sales. | 实际上只有我光顾他们的糕点义卖会 |
[05:20] | You have bake sales in Forensics? | 鉴证科有糕点义卖会吗 |
[05:23] | You would be so surprised to see | 你会因离心法 |
[05:25] | what a little centrifuging does to lemon meringue. | 对柠檬蛋白产生的作用感到惊讶的 |
[05:29] | Okay, so we have the obvious cause of death. | 好了 死因很明显 |
[05:32] | Gunshot wound at the upper thoracic region. | 胸部上方有枪伤 |
[05:35] | Caused by a 40 millimeter projectile. | 由四十毫米的子弹所致 |
[05:38] | Marking is consistent with a Sig Sauer P250 handgun. | 与西格绍尔P250手枪的弹道吻合 |
[05:43] | Was the same weapon used? | 用的是同一把枪吗 |
[05:45] | Inconclusive. But why these particular couples? | 很难说 但为什么选这几对夫妇 |
[05:47] | The only connecting factor is that | 唯一的共同点是 |
[05:49] | he takes their wedding rings. | 他们的结婚戒指都被凶手拿走了 |
[05:51] | It’s a bonus grab. | 算是额外收获 |
[05:52] | Those wedding rings were probably worth a pretty penny. | 那些结婚戒指很可能值不少钱 |
[05:56] | So you got nothing unusual, Jo? | 所以你没发现什么不寻常的吗 乔 |
[05:58] | You know what? I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:01] | My predecessors in Queens | 我皇后区的前任们 |
[06:02] | were not known for their intellectual curiosity. | 没有什么求知欲 |
[06:06] | Am I being catty? | 我是不是很恶毒 |
[06:07] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |
[06:09] | Okay, take a look at this. From 2010. | 好了 看看这个 2010年的数据 |
[06:12] | Unidentified hairs found on the victim, | 受害者身上发现不明毛发 |
[06:14] | Mrs. Grant, Lexie… | 格兰特夫人 莱克西 |
[06:17] | But a simple scan with an electron microscope | 但只需用电子显微镜稍微看一下 |
[06:19] | would have indicated that the scale pattern was equine. | 就能知道这种鳞型毛发是马的 |
[06:23] | Not human, | 不是人的 |
[06:24] | but did they bother to look? No. | 但是他们会多查一下吗 不会 |
[06:27] | Victims are Glenn and Diana Truman. | 被害人是格伦和戴安娜·杜鲁门 |
[06:30] | Married, two kids in college. | 夫妻俩 两个孩子在上大学 |
[06:32] | He is some kind of ad exec. | 他是广告公司主管 |
[06:33] | She works at the Guggenheim. | 她在古根海姆博物馆工作 |
[06:36] | Equine? | 马吗 |
[06:37] | – Horse hair. – Exactly. | -马毛 -没错 |
[06:40] | God, it’s a tragedy. | 天哪 太惨了 |
[06:41] | Yeah, I know the Truman girls. | 我认识杜鲁门的两个女儿 |
[06:44] | Everyone loves them. | 大家都喜欢她们 |
[06:44] | I Can’t imagine how they’ll get through this. | 真不敢想象她们要怎么熬过去 |
[06:47] | That’s Annie. | 这是安妮 |
[06:49] | What about Talia Grant? | 那塔莉娅·格兰特呢 |
[06:50] | Lexie Grant’s daughter, 2010. | 莱克西·格兰特的女儿 2010级的 |
[06:52] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[06:53] | Let me see if I can find her. | 我看看能不能找到她 |
[06:54] | I’m just wondering if maybe | 我只是在想 |
[06:55] | they shared the same instructor or something. | 她们的教练会不会是一个人 |
[06:57] | I’m not sure… here we go. | 我不确定 找到了 |
[06:59] | This is Talia Grant’s class. | 这是塔莉娅·格兰特的全班合照 |
[07:01] | No, her instructor was Claudia Baker, | 不 她的教练是克劳迪娅·贝克 |
[07:03] | but she left us over two years ago. | 但她两年多前走了 |
[07:06] | There’s a Brenner in both of these classes. | 两个班里都有叫布伦纳的 |
[07:08] | Those are Eileen Brenner’s kids. | 她们是艾琳·布伦纳的孩子 |
[07:10] | She’s coming by here later today | 她今天晚些时候会跟 |
[07:11] | – with one of her daughters. – Thanks. | -她一个女儿过来 -谢谢 |
[07:13] | So we’re talking Eileen and Howard Brenner, | 我们现在说的是艾琳和霍华德·布伦纳 |
[07:15] | married 15 years. They live up in Scarsdale. | 结婚十五年 住在斯卡斯代尔 |
[07:17] | Turns out they have two daughters. | 有两个女儿 |
[07:18] | One who rode with Annie Truman. | 一个曾和安妮·杜鲁门一起学骑马 |
[07:20] | And the older daughter, | 另一个女儿 |
[07:21] | who rode with Talia Grant, back in 2010. | 在2010年与塔莉娅·格兰特一起学骑马 |
[07:24] | Okay, so they took riding lessons together. | 好 所以她们一起上骑术课 |
[07:27] | Great. You have more? | 很好 还有什么吗 |
[07:29] | Don’t I always have? | 我不一向如此吗 |
[07:30] | For starters I got a series of cell phone calls in 2010 | 首先我查到了唐纳德·格兰特在2010年 |
[07:33] | from Donald Grant to Eileen Brenner. | 给艾琳·布伦纳的手机打了很多次电话 |
[07:36] | So? The kids are in the same class. | 那又怎样 孩子在一个班 |
[07:38] | They’re making carpool plans. | 他们可能在计划拼车 |
[07:39] | Yeah, but how do you explain | 是 但你怎么解释 |
[07:40] | calls from the two other dead husbands, | 布伦纳夫人和其他两个死者丈夫 |
[07:42] | Truman and Reed to Ms. Brenner as well? | 杜鲁门和里德之间的电话呢 |
[07:45] | And the fact that the number they used to call her, | 实际上他们过去常打给她的号码 |
[07:47] | isn’t the same one her own husband used to call her. | 跟她丈夫打给她的号码不是一样的 |
[07:50] | Now that’s some pretty secret carpool plans. | 看来是很隐秘的拼车计划啊 |
[07:52] | I don’t know. They’re all | 我不明白 难道他们都跟 |
[07:53] | having affairs with Eileen Brenner? I don’t buy it. | 艾琳·布伦纳有一腿吗 我可不相信 |
[07:56] | And by all accounts, | 何况据各方面来看 |
[07:57] | these marriages were strong. | 这些夫妻的婚姻关系都很稳定 |
[07:59] | Okay, go ahead. | 好 继续吧 |
[08:01] | – What? – Ask me five more. | -什么 -再多问我五个问题 |
[08:03] | – Jay. – Right, so. | -杰 -好吧 |
[08:06] | After I found those calls, I took all | 我找到通话记录后 |
[08:08] | the data you worked up from the first two homicides. | 我调出了你头两起谋杀案的所有数据 |
[08:11] | Cell phone records, bank statements… | 手机记录 银行账单… |
[08:13] | Duplicated with Brenner’s and the last victims, the Trumans. | 与布伦纳和上个受害者杜鲁门夫妇进行对比 |
[08:16] | – A lot of data. – Which is why | -很多数据啊 -这就是为什么 |
[08:17] | I ran it through a NSA data mining search engine. | 我通过国家安全局的数据搜索引擎来处理 |
[08:20] | And found that. | 然后发现了这个 |
[08:24] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[08:25] | Those empty spaces represent | 那些空白的区域代表了 |
[08:27] | three hour time blocks of no cell phone use. | 三个小时无手机使用记录 |
[08:29] | Which means, none of the husbands made any calls, | 也就是说 这些丈夫在那三个小时内 |
[08:31] | used any account check and checked any e-mails accounts | 都没有打过电话 核查账户 |
[08:34] | within those three hours. | 及查收电子邮件 |
[08:35] | Wait a second. I know those dates. | 等等 我知道这些日期 |
[08:38] | August 8th, August 17th. | 8月8号 8月17号 |
[08:40] | – The Reed and Grant murders. – Exactly. | -里德和格兰特家被谋杀的日期 -没错 |
[08:43] | Those couples were killed | 这两对夫妻都在丈夫手机 |
[08:44] | within twelve hours of the husband going dark. | 无记录的十二个小时内被杀 |
[08:46] | Same goes through for Glenn Truman | 这与昨天格伦·杜鲁门 |
[08:48] | and his wife Diana yesterday. | 及他妻子戴安娜的情况一样 |
[08:49] | So the question is, what were they doing in those three hours. | 问题是 他们在那三个小时内做了什么 |
[08:52] | I might have an answer. | 我可能有答案 |
[08:54] | Turns out our Eileen Brenner wasn’t always Eileen Brenner. | 原来艾琳·布伦纳不是一直都叫这名儿 |
[08:58] | Meet the former Eileen Hanson. | 见见从前的艾琳·汉森 |
[09:00] | – Complete with the criminal history. – A prostitution charge. | -以及犯罪记录 -指控卖淫 |
[09:04] | Oh, Several. Out of Florida 17 years ago. | 很多呢 十七年前在佛罗里达 |
[09:06] | After graduating college, | 大学毕业后 |
[09:08] | she and a couple sorority sisters | 她和一些大学的女生联谊会姐妹 |
[09:09] | apparently started a little call girl ring. | 开办了个应召女郎业务 |
[09:11] | Our squeaky clean Scarsdale soccer mom | 我们那纯洁的斯卡斯代尔足球妈妈 |
[09:14] | was once a hooker. | 曾是个妓女 |
[09:16] | Prostitution, three hours sounds about right. | 嫖娼 三小时应该就在干这个 |
[09:27] | Eileen Brenner? | 艾琳·布伦纳 |
[09:29] | – That’s right. – N.Y.P.D. | -我是 -纽约警察局 |
[09:31] | I’d like to ask you a few questions about Donald Grant. | 我想问一些关于唐纳德·格兰特的问题 |
[09:34] | – I’m sorry, who? – Donald Grant. | -抱歉 谁 -唐纳德·格兰特 |
[09:37] | Uhm, that name isn’t familiar. | 没听过这个名字 |
[09:39] | What about Harvey Reed? Or Glenn Truman? | 那哈维·里德 格伦·杜鲁门呢 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:45] | Beth, I’ll be there in a minute. | 贝丝 我马上过去 |
[09:46] | I’m not talking to you. | 我跟你们没什么可说的 |
[09:48] | Eileen, do you own an apartment | 艾琳 你是不是有间公寓 |
[09:50] | – on East 28 street? – I may. | -在东28街 -好像吧 |
[09:55] | Well, if I was paying $6,300 a month and… | 我要是每个月付6300刀的租金 |
[09:58] | running an escort service out of it, I think I’d know. | 用来经营三陪服务 我肯定记得 |
[10:01] | Mom, is everything okay? | 妈妈 没什么事吧 |
[10:03] | Yeah, go on ahead, it’s fine. | 你去吧 没事 |
[10:07] | Look Eileen, we’re not here to judge you. | 艾琳 我们来这儿不是为了评判你 |
[10:08] | I don’t care how you make your money. | 我不在乎你如何赚钱 |
[10:11] | But you are the only thing | 但你是唯一能把 |
[10:12] | that connects us to six victims in a multiple homicide. | 一起多重谋杀案中的六名死者联系起来的人 |
[10:16] | A homicide? | 谋杀案 |
[10:18] | Yes. So, if you know anything at all, | 没错 所以如果你知道任何情况 |
[10:19] | right now is the time to talk. | 是时候告诉我们了 |
[10:21] | I don’t know anything about anybody being killed. | 我对谁被谋杀的事一无所知 |
[10:23] | We’re gonna need the phone numbers | 我们需要你手下所有服务人员的 |
[10:24] | and identities of all your workers. | 电话号码和身份信息 |
[10:27] | I can’t give you that information. | 我没法告诉你 |
[10:29] | Eileen, did you hear what I just said? | 艾琳 你听到我刚说的话了吗 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry. I can’t give you their names… | 抱歉 我没法告诉你们名字 |
[10:36] | because I don’t know them. | 因为我不认识她们 |
[10:48] | What do you mean, she doesn’t know who works for her? | 什么意思 她不知道谁给她打工吗 |
[10:50] | That’s how she runs this. | 她就是这么经营的 |
[10:51] | She only knows her girls by aliases | 她只知道姑娘们的化名 |
[10:53] | and their disposable cell phone numbers. | 还有一次性手机号码 |
[10:54] | Okay, so all the husbands used the same escort service | 好吧 所以所有的丈夫都在同一所公寓 |
[10:57] | and the same apartment. | 叫过同一家三陪服务 |
[10:58] | That doesn’t mean it’s the same killer. | 那也不代表凶手是同一个人 |
[11:00] | Which leaves you… 39 hours. Oh, by the way. | 你还剩…39个小时 对了 |
[11:04] | I assume that you tipped off advice to the arrest? | 我猜你们警告过她因卖淫要被逮捕了 |
[11:07] | – What arrest? – Okay. | -什么逮捕 -好吧 |
[11:11] | I hesitate to ask this, | 我不愿意问这个 |
[11:12] | but how exactly did you leave things with Mrs. Brenner? | 但你们究竟是怎么处理布伦纳夫人的 |
[11:14] | We told her to keep doing what she’s been doing. | 我们让她继续干老本行 |
[11:16] | In fact we insisted. | 实际上是我们坚持的 |
[11:17] | Oh good, you insisted that she continued | 真行 你们坚持让她继续 |
[11:19] | to operate a criminal enterprise. | 经营犯罪产业 |
[11:20] | We’re not interested in a prostitution bust. | 我们对捣破卖淫集团不感兴趣 |
[11:22] | We’re trying to find a killer. | 我们在寻找凶手 |
[11:23] | Who’s probably back to kill again. | 他有可能再回来行凶 |
[11:25] | Eileen Brenner service’s | 艾琳·布伦纳的三陪服务 |
[11:26] | the only thing that connects all our victims. | 是唯一能将所有死者联系起来的事 |
[11:28] | Right. So now Major Crimes is in business with prostitutes? | 行 所以现在重案组要和妓女打交道了吗 |
[11:33] | Is that a problem? | 那有什么问题吗 |
[11:37] | So Brenner only knows her girls to their cell phones, right? | 布伦纳只知道她手下姑娘们的电话 对吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah, and they were all burner cells. | 是的 还都是一次性手机 |
[11:41] | So, dead end. | 这条路行不通 |
[11:42] | Maybe not. | 也许行得通呢 |
[11:42] | I tracked down the serial numbers on the phones | 我追查了电话上的序列号 |
[11:45] | and check this out. | 看看这个 |
[11:47] | Most of the phones were purchased | 大部分手机都是在哈德逊大学 |
[11:48] | at a campus bookstore at Hudson University. | 一家校园书店内购买的 |
[11:51] | At college? Oh come on, she’s recruiting students? | 大学 她在招揽学生吗 |
[11:55] | Maybe. Me and Murray are gonna head over there right now. | 也许呢 我和莫里打算现在就过去 |
[11:59] | Yeah, sure. Prepaid disposables are popular. | 当然了 预付费的一次性手机很受欢迎 |
[12:02] | But with, you know, the two year plans you get locked in. | 不然你得用两年的合约机 |
[12:04] | Super expensive. | 还贵的要死 |
[12:06] | And, eh… the kids love the whole privacy element. | 孩子们就是喜欢它的隐私性 |
[12:10] | Well, it would be very helpful | 如果你能让我们看看 |
[12:11] | if we take a look at your past sales records. | 之前的销售记录会对我们很有帮助 |
[12:13] | Sure, eh… I mean, I need to see | 好的 我得看看 |
[12:15] | if I can generate these kinds of receipts. | 能不能找到这些收据 |
[12:16] | We can get you the phone ID-numbers, | 如果能帮你找到它们的话 |
[12:18] | if that’ll help you find them. | 我们可以给你手机序列号 |
[12:19] | So now, you’re looking for phones | 你们是要找手机呢 |
[12:21] | or the folks who bought them? | 还是找买手机的人 |
[12:24] | We’d like to know who bought these specific phones, yeah. | 我们是想知道谁买了这几个手机 |
[12:27] | See, now that I don’t know ’bout. That might be a little tougher. | 我不了解情况 这可能有点困难 |
[12:30] | Harvey, this is a pretty important investigation. | 哈维 这是个相当重要的调查 |
[12:31] | All right, yeah, you said eh… | 对 你说过… |
[12:33] | Major Squad or whatever. | 重案组还是什么的 |
[12:35] | It’s just that I’m not so sure what I’m allowed to do. | 只是我不太确定能不能这么做 |
[12:37] | And I really feel like I should give the Dean’s office a call. | 我觉得我该给教导处打个电话 |
[12:42] | – Go ahead. – Yeah, Sure. I’ll call. | -去吧 -好的 我去打电话 |
[12:44] | You will have to excuse Harvey, | 你们得原谅哈维 |
[12:46] | the bookstore is sort of his domain. | 书店算是他的地盘 |
[12:48] | He actually attended Hudson. | 实际上他在这里读过书 |
[12:50] | Dropped out sophomore year | 从大二辍学后 |
[12:52] | and he’s been in that bookstore ever since. | 就一直在那个书店 |
[12:54] | I get it. My cousin Chrissy, | 我知道 我亲戚克丽茜 |
[12:55] | she’s been a junior over at Bennington for five years now, so… | 她已经在本宁顿大学当了五年的大三学生了 |
[12:59] | Detectives, if what you suspect | 警探们 如果你们真的 |
[13:02] | regarding these cell phones is true | 在怀疑这些手机 |
[13:05] | it would obviously be quite disturbing to us. | 这会对我们造成很大的困扰 |
[13:07] | Look Dean Proctor, we’re not suggesting | 普罗科特院长 我们并不是说 |
[13:09] | the university was aware of this activity. | 学校早已知道这种行为 |
[13:10] | The truth is, we were aware. | 事实上 我们的确知道 |
[13:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:15] | About five years ago a couple of parents | 大约五年前一对夫妇 |
[13:17] | raised concerns about certain income | 因为孩子无法解释 |
[13:19] | that their children couldn’t account for. | 某些收入来源而引了疑心 |
[13:21] | And we conducted an internal investigation | 我们进行了一次内部调查 |
[13:23] | and found that several of our students were engaged | 发现我们的一些学生 |
[13:26] | in this sort of activity. | 牵涉其中 |
[13:28] | And the students that were involved were asked to withdraw, | 那些牵涉其中的学生被劝退了 |
[13:31] | which they did immediately when faced with our evidence. | 一看到我们的证据她们就这么做了 |
[13:35] | Sir, we’re gonna need access to your records. | 先生 我们需要查看你的记录 |
[13:37] | There are no records. | 没有记录 |
[13:40] | After we were convinced that the activity had seized, | 在我们确信该行为被一网打尽时 |
[13:42] | we destroyed all records of our investigation. | 我们毁掉了所有调查记录 |
[13:45] | You destroyed records of criminal activity | 你为了保住学校的声誉 |
[13:47] | to spare this school some embarrassment? | 销毁了犯罪记录吗 |
[13:49] | It wasn’t only the school that was spared embarrassment. | 不仅是为了保住学校的声誉 |
[13:53] | Our investigation uncovered | 我们的调查也揭露了 |
[13:54] | the identity of many of these girls’ clients. | 很多女生的客户身份 |
[13:57] | I assure you, if you would’ve seen that list, | 我发誓 如果你们看到那份名单 |
[14:00] | you would’ve appreciated our discretion. | 会感激我们谨慎行事的 |
[14:03] | People have been killed, Dean Proctor. | 有人被谋杀了 普罗科特院长 |
[14:05] | If you or your university has obstructed | 如果你或你的学校以任何方式 |
[14:07] | our investigation in any way, | 妨碍我们的调查 |
[14:09] | your endowment will be the least of your concerns. | 养老金的事你就不要想了 |
[14:19] | Have you ever seen any of these men | 这些男人中你见过谁 |
[14:20] | going in or out of Eileen Brenner’s apartment? | 进出过艾琳·布伦纳的公寓吗 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:25] | There are some medical offices on the first floor. | 一楼有几家医疗机构 |
[14:27] | The psychologist and the podiatrist, | 有心理学家和足病医师 |
[14:30] | so there’s a lot of foot traffic, no pun intended. | 客流量很大 就没有特别留心 |
[14:32] | You got a hard drive for these? | 你这些拷到硬盘上了吗 |
[14:35] | DVR’s been out a while. | 监控摄像前阵子就坏了 |
[14:38] | Don’t want to record any faces, huh? | 你是不想录到某些人吧 |
[14:40] | Hey, I just work the door. | 我只是看门的 |
[14:43] | Sure you do. | 我知道 |
[14:46] | I got two in the front. Should take in the whole sitting area. | 我在前门安了两个 会客区应该没有死角 |
[14:49] | And one back here. | 后面也安了一个 |
[14:50] | I could rig up a special just for the bed. | 我还可以专门为床安一个 |
[14:52] | No, that’s okay. | 床就不用了 |
[14:53] | We just wanna ID the clients and the girls. | 我们只是想查出顾客和女孩们的身份 |
[14:55] | We don’t need the whole show. | 不需要看活春宫 |
[15:01] | This is all just sad. | 太可悲了 |
[15:04] | What, you mean rich married guys? | 你指那些已婚富豪吗 |
[15:05] | Sleeping with girls young enough to be their daughters? | 跟能当自己女儿的年轻女孩上床 |
[15:08] | Yeah, and the rich married guys get killed. | 对 已婚富豪还被杀了 |
[15:11] | It seems like whoever is doing this, | 不管凶手是谁 |
[15:13] | is making a point about these men. | 杀这些男人的动机很明确 |
[15:17] | But why kill the wives? | 但为什么要把妻子也杀了 |
[15:20] | What if it’s not the men? What if it’s the marriages? | 如果不是男人的问题而是婚姻的问题呢 |
[15:25] | All of these couples, they seem perfect. | 这些夫妇都很完美 |
[15:28] | The money, public displays, | 有钱 有知名度 |
[15:30] | – the romance. – Storybook relationships. | -浪漫十足 -童话般的婚姻 |
[15:32] | Every one a lie. | 可那些都是伪装 |
[15:33] | Every one a lie. | 那些都是伪装 |
[15:34] | What if our killer is punishing the hypocrites? | 凶手可能是在惩罚这些伪君子 |
[15:39] | Husband and wife. | 丈夫和妻子 |
[15:44] | Surveillance camera picked up our first one. | 监控摄像机录到了第一个人 |
[15:46] | – Already? – She’s real class. Use your head, girl. | -这么快 -她可是老手 动动脑子 |
[15:49] | Showtime. | 好戏开始了 |
[15:51] | Why alone I’m feeling like I don’t want to watch this? | 为什么只有我一个人不想看这个 |
[15:56] | What, you mean rich married guys? | 你指那些已婚富豪吗 |
[15:58] | Sleeping with girls young enough to be their daughters? | 跟能当自己女儿的女孩上床 |
[16:01] | Yeah, and the rich married guys get killed. | 对 已婚富豪还被杀了 |
[16:16] | That clock. Wait a sec. | 那个表 等一下 |
[16:18] | When we were there this morning it was accurate. | 我们今早去的时候时间还是准的 |
[16:21] | Now it says 3:34. What time is it Jay? | 现在却显示3:34 现在几点 杰 |
[16:24] | It’s 2:34. It’s an hour off. | 2:34 快了一小时 |
[16:26] | It’s an hour off. | 快了一小时 |
[16:27] | So someone went in after we left and changed it, | 就是说有人在我们走后把表调快了 |
[16:29] | but why? | 但为什么 |
[16:32] | Let’s find out who it was. | 我们看看是谁调的 |
[16:33] | You put a camera in the clock. | 你在表里放了个摄像头 |
[16:34] | Okay, but I didn’t kill anybody. | 没错 但我没杀人 |
[16:37] | Not only do you record these girls and their Johns. | 你不只录下了女孩和她们的客户 |
[16:40] | You stupidly record the time and date. | 还傻乎乎地记下了时间和日期 |
[16:42] | We found these in your apartment. | 我们在你的公寓里找到了这些 |
[16:44] | September 15th, 5:45 pm. | 9月15日 下午5:45 |
[16:47] | Glenn Truman, September 15th. | 格伦·杜鲁门 9月15日被杀 |
[16:49] | You were working that day. You saw him come in. | 你那天上班了 你看着他进了门 |
[16:51] | You saw him go out. You followed him home. | 看着他离开 你跟踪他去了他家 |
[16:54] | And you murdered him and his wife. | 杀了他和他妻子 |
[16:56] | No. No, I swear to you. No. | 没有 没有 我发誓 我没杀他们 |
[16:57] | All three men were in the building when you were working. | 这三个男人来楼里的时候都是你当班 |
[17:00] | All three couples were murdered when you weren’t. | 三对夫妇被杀时你都没上班 |
[17:03] | Am I missing something here? | 我有说漏了什么吗 |
[17:04] | I’m telling you, all I did was set | 我说了 我只是 |
[17:05] | up the nanny cam in the clock. I didn’t kill anyone. | 在表里安了摄像头而已 谁也没杀 |
[17:08] | I swear. I’m just a perv. | 我发誓 我只是个偷窥狂而已 |
[17:19] | Jay, you get anything off the videos? | 杰 从视频里查到什么了吗 |
[17:22] | I think, eh, doorman shouldn’t quit his day job. | 我觉得 这看门人真是没天赋 |
[17:26] | The shot selection is awful | 片段拍的一团糟 |
[17:27] | and with the films taken together, forget it. | 放到一起就更别提了 |
[17:29] | This man displays a certain narrative monotony, | 用的全是同一种烂俗的叙事方法 |
[17:31] | you know what I’m saying? | 明白吗 |
[17:31] | All right, you think he’s our guy or not? | 你就告诉我他是不是凶手 |
[17:33] | I doubt it. | 应该不是 |
[17:35] | His alibi for the Truman killing checks out. | 杜鲁门被杀时他的不在场证明成立 |
[17:36] | He did record all three of our victims, | 他的确录下了所有的被害人 |
[17:38] | but each with a different woman. | 但女孩也各不相同 |
[17:40] | I sent the pictures of the | 我把女孩照片发给了 |
[17:40] | girls to that Dean over at Hudson University, | 哈德逊大学的院长 |
[17:43] | see if he can help I.D. them. | 看他能不能帮我们确认身份 |
[17:44] | All right, so the question is, if the link isn’t one escort, | 现在的问题是 既然不是同一个人服务的 |
[17:47] | does anything tie these victims together, | 那这些被害人之间有什么联系吗 |
[17:49] | other than their profiles? | 除了他们的侧写 |
[17:52] | Well, a killer choses his victims, right? | 凶手选择目标 对吧 |
[17:53] | So if it’s not the doorman, what has he seen? | 那如果不是看门人 他是怎样选择目标的 |
[17:56] | You know usually, these high-end operations, | 通常这种高档次的拉皮条 |
[17:59] | the girls like to check out the Johns first. | 女孩们会先查看一下客户 |
[18:02] | Some public place, restaurant, a nightclub. | 找个公共场所 饭店 夜店什么的 |
[18:05] | Only problem is, because of the number system, | 唯一的问题是 由于假名机制 |
[18:07] | we can’t ask Brenner. She wouldn’t know. | 我们不能问布伦纳 她也不会知道的 |
[18:10] | Yeah, it’s not like we can ask the victims. | 我们又问不了被害人 |
[18:13] | You know what? Maybe there is someone we can ask. | 其实 也许有个人我们可以询问一下 |
[18:15] | With what Brenner charges these guys, | 从布伦纳收他们的费用来看 |
[18:17] | you figure they gotta be heavy hitters, right? | 他们肯定是显要人物 对吧 |
[18:19] | I think I even recognize a couple of them. | 我好像还认出了几个人 |
[18:22] | If we can get them to talk to us, | 如果我们找他们谈谈 |
[18:24] | maybe we’re in business. | 或许我们就上道了 |
[18:33] | They don’t have to talk to us. | 不需要我们跟他们谈 |
[18:38] | You look good, Eliot. You lose some weight? | 气色不错啊 艾略特 瘦了吗 |
[18:40] | Oh no, actually I put on a few pounds. Stress eating. | 没有 还胖了几斤呢 压力大没管住嘴 |
[18:44] | Don’t I know it. | 深有体会啊 |
[18:45] | So how is the new gig treating you, Eliot. | 这新单位对你如何 艾略特 |
[18:49] | Seems like you’re getting a lot of nice press out of it. | 媒体曝光率不低啊 |
[18:51] | It’s going well. Thanks. And, eh… | 还可以吧 多谢 |
[18:54] | Yes, we do get the press. | 是上了几回报纸 |
[18:57] | Listen, I’m sorry to cut to the chase, | 恕我冒昧 |
[18:59] | but I have a meeting later. | 但我一会有个会 |
[19:01] | Exploratory committee. | 调研委员会 |
[19:02] | I’m thinking about throwing the old hat in. | 我在考虑重出江湖 |
[19:06] | Mayor… 2017. | 2017年竞选市长 |
[19:10] | – On the Q.T. – The Q.T. | -还在私下进行 -私下 |
[19:12] | Of course I’m accepting support of all kinds. | 当然我愿意接受多方的支持 |
[19:18] | It’s funny. I have something | 巧了 我有件事 |
[19:20] | that I need to speak with you about on the… | 想跟你谈谈 |
[19:23] | – Q.T. Also. – And what’s that? | -也是私下里 -什么事 |
[19:28] | Does the name Eileen Brenner mean anything to you? | 你认识艾琳·布伦纳吗 |
[19:33] | I meet a lot of people. | 我见过的人多了去了 |
[19:35] | – Should it? – She’s a Madam. | -我该记住吗 -她是位女士 |
[19:37] | And you are a fairly reliable customer of her, so… | 你是她一个相当可靠的客户 所以 |
[19:43] | Yeah, it should. | 该记住 |
[19:45] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:48] | I didn’t want to do this, Stanton. | 我也不想这么干 斯坦顿 |
[20:03] | Trying to shake me down, Eliot? | 你是想敲诈我吗 艾略特 |
[20:04] | God no. No. Although… | 当然不是 不过 |
[20:09] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你提起了 |
[20:10] | should these aspirations of yours come to fruition… | 该不该让你竞选市长的愿望实现 |
[20:15] | I’m sure I’ll think of something. | 我会考虑考虑的 |
[20:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | What do you want? | 你想知道什么 |
[20:29] | Bar’s called ‘the Windover’, | 那家酒吧叫冷风酒吧 |
[20:30] | between Lex and Park on 57th. | 在第57街上 莱克星顿和帕克大道之间 |
[20:32] | According to Stanton, | 据斯坦顿所述 |
[20:33] | all the first meets take place there. | 初次见面的地点都约在那 |
[20:35] | I’m telling you, this guy hasn’t been this speechless | 这家伙自从丁金斯掌权之后 |
[20:37] | since the Dinkins administration. | 还没这么哑口无言过 |
[20:38] | He’ll do anything for us. | 让他干什么他就干什么 |
[20:39] | He’ll set up meets, gives us names, | 他会安排一次会面 给我们名字 |
[20:41] | as long as we keep his name out of it. | 只要我们用他的名字就可以置身事外 |
[20:43] | We don’t need him. | 我们不需要他 |
[20:44] | He was practically begging to wear a wire. | 他几乎求着要戴窃听器 |
[20:46] | What do you mean, we don’t need him? | 你说我们不需要他 什么意思 |
[20:47] | He doesn’t fit the profile of our victims. | 他不符合受害人的特征 |
[20:49] | Stanton Ward is divorced. | 斯坦顿·华德离婚了 |
[20:50] | Our guy is not gonna target him. | 凶手是不会向他下手的 |
[20:52] | Burns, believe me. This guy’ll be of help to us. | 彭斯 相信我 这家伙对我们有帮助 |
[20:54] | Oh, he’s already helped us. | 他已经帮了我们 |
[20:55] | We know where the girls make their first meet. | 我们知道这些女孩都在哪初次见面 |
[20:57] | What’s the plan? We just sit and wait | 有什么计划 我们只坐在这干等 |
[20:59] | for the perfect married John to show up? | 那位婚姻完美的无名氏出现吗 |
[21:00] | Which could be God knows when. | 天知道何时才会出现 |
[21:02] | No, we don’t have to wait. Hey. | 不 我们不用坐着干等 |
[21:04] | Oh no, see, I hate it when you do this. | 不 我讨厌你总是出这招 |
[21:07] | – Do what? – You know. | -出哪招 -你懂的 |
[21:08] | Have Burns soften me up at the jab, | 先是彭斯用直拳削弱我的防御能力 |
[21:10] | then you come in at the perfect moment with a left hook. | 然后你恰逢其时进来打了我一左勾拳 |
[21:12] | I prefer to think of it as an uppercut. | 我觉得应该是个上勾拳 |
[21:15] | Listen, Eliot. I think whoever we are after, | 艾略特 我觉得我们追捕的凶手 |
[21:16] | is a person who grew up in a world | 是成长在一个 |
[21:18] | that was perfect on the outside, but rotten on the inside. | 金絮其外败絮其中的家庭环境中 |
[21:21] | By killing these married couples, | 杀死这些已婚夫妇 |
[21:23] | this person, in their mind is killing their own parents. | 在他心里就是在杀自己的父母 |
[21:26] | The ones who make them suffer behind closed doors | 让他们尝尝背地里不忠 |
[21:28] | by denying the lies in their own marriage. | 用谎言堆砌的婚姻带来的痛苦 |
[21:30] | This person is targeting perfect couples. | 这个人专门对婚姻完美夫妇下手 |
[21:33] | Ones who seem too good to be real, | 对那些看起来婚姻圆满 |
[21:34] | because they aren’t real. | 其实不然的夫妇 |
[21:38] | All right, I buy your profile, | 好吧 我相信你说的 |
[21:39] | but… where do we find such a couple? | 但是 我们上哪找这样的夫妻 |
[21:42] | Al, will you marry me? | 艾尔 你愿意娶我吗 |
[21:43] | Thought you’d never ask. | 就等你这句话 |
[21:51] | What can I get you, sir? | 需要什么吗 先生 |
[21:52] | I’ll have your best Irish whiskey, neat. | 这里最好的爱尔兰威士忌 不加水 |
[21:54] | You could order a Martini or something, Al. | 你可以点马提尼或别的酒 艾尔 |
[21:56] | Irish whiskey is a little cop part, don’t you think? | 喝爱尔兰威士忌有点警察范儿 你说呢 |
[21:59] | I like the taste my whiskey. | 我就喜欢威士忌 |
[22:02] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[22:04] | Suit’s a little tight. | 西装有点紧 |
[22:05] | Ah, that’s ’cause it fits. | 那是因为很合身 |
[22:09] | Wow, that was quick. | 真速度 |
[22:13] | – Hey. – Hey, yourself. | -你好 -你也好 |
[22:17] | That whiskey? | 什么威士忌 |
[22:18] | Irish. Can I get you one? | 爱尔兰威士忌 能请你一杯吗 |
[22:21] | Only cops drink Irish. | 警察才喝爱尔兰威士忌 |
[22:23] | – I told you. – You’re not a cop, are you? | -我说过了吧 -你不是警察吧 |
[22:26] | Scotland Yard, retired. | 苏格兰场[伦敦警察厅] 已退休 |
[22:30] | Nah… I wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[22:32] | I play around a little with hedge funds. | 我玩一点对冲基金 |
[22:36] | I never know what that actually means. | 我从不明白那是什么东西 |
[22:38] | Well, it means… I’m a little boring. | 意味着 我有点无聊 |
[22:42] | I have time to kill and maybe some cash to burn. | 无所事事 也许烧点钱来打发时间 |
[22:47] | You wanna burn some on me? | 你想烧点钱在我身上吗 |
[22:51] | I’m old enough to be your father. | 我都可以当你爸爸了 |
[22:53] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[22:56] | I feel old, you know? | 我少年老成 你懂的 |
[23:02] | – Yeah, maybe. – You’re nice. | -是啊 或许吧 -你人不错 |
[23:12] | Just go online and pick a time. | 只要上网挑个时间就行 |
[23:15] | Lauren? | 劳伦 |
[23:18] | I’m Al. | 我叫艾尔 |
[23:26] | – How did I do? – Fine. | -我表现如何 -还行 |
[23:29] | But you know, you could stop smiling. | 但你可以别再笑了 |
[23:32] | Smiling? | 笑 |
[23:34] | I’m working. | 我在工作呢 |
[24:04] | Wow. I’ve always wanted to live in a brownstone. | 我一直想住在豪宅里 |
[24:07] | – And now you do. – And now I do. | -现在你梦想成真了 -我梦想成真了 |
[24:11] | Look at this. | 看看这里 |
[24:14] | Careful. Our fancy new neighbors will see. | 小心点 我们的富豪邻居会看到的 |
[24:17] | That’s the idea. | 就是要让他们看到 |
[24:19] | You Know? This whole marriage thing isn’t so bad. | 婚姻这种事也不是很糟 |
[24:25] | Okay guys. We are up and running. | 好了伙计们 可以开始了 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry, am I interrupting something here, guys? | 对不起 我当了电灯泡了吗 |
[24:30] | No, we’re just practicing our overt displays of affection. | 没有 我们正在练习公开秀恩爱 |
[24:34] | Yeah, he’s really getting into the role playing. | 是啊 他真的很投入角色 |
[24:36] | He’s a total exhibitionist. | 他完全就是个暴露狂 |
[24:37] | – Me? – Yeah, you. | -我 -没错 就是你 |
[24:38] | December 24th, 1999. | 1999年12月24日 |
[24:40] | Madison Suites, room 108. | 麦迪逊套房酒店 108号房 |
[24:43] | I remember the window… | 我记得那个窗户 |
[24:44] | Jay, do never get married. | 杰 永远不要结婚 |
[24:45] | – Okay guys. – Marriage, don’t do it. | -好了伙计们 -千万别结婚 |
[24:47] | Speaking of exhibitionists, | 说到暴露狂 |
[24:50] | we’ve kind of got you on a bunch of screens over here. | 我们这有一堆屏幕盯着你们 |
[24:52] | So here’s how it lays out. | 具体布局是这样的 |
[24:54] | I got surveillance cams all throughout the Brownstone. | 我在豪宅全部地方安了监控摄像头 |
[24:56] | Two in this room, one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen. | 这里两个 卧室一个 厨房厨房一个 |
[24:58] | Now, they’re all Bluetooth enabled, | 这些监控摄像头都连接蓝牙了 |
[24:59] | so you can turn them on and off | 所以你们能用身边的遥控器 |
[25:01] | with the remotes you see around you. | 打开或者关闭摄像头 |
[25:02] | Oh, look at that. | 按下试试 |
[25:03] | We’d have constant visual contact with Major Crimes. | 我们会和重案组持续共享视频 |
[25:07] | Perfect little love nest for the perfect little couple. | 完美的小爱巢给完美的小情侣 |
[25:09] | Perfect little trap. | 完美的小圈套 |
[25:12] | Well, now we’re just gonna have | 现在我们只要向世界 |
[25:13] | to show our perfect little selves off to the world. | 炫耀我们完美的爱情就可以了 |
[25:15] | Ooh, that shouldn’t be an issue for you. | 这对你来说应该不在话下 |
[25:17] | Ah, don’t start with me. | 别挑逗我 |
[25:19] | Remember I said constant visual contact. Right? | 记住视频是持续共享的 好吗 |
[25:22] | We’re working here. | 我们在工作呢 |
[25:25] | We’re working here. | 我们在工作呢 |
[25:43] | – Oh! You can’t be serious. – Oh, I’m serious. | -不是真的吧 -我是认真的 |
[25:47] | I am seriously in love with you. | 我真的爱上你了 |
[25:50] | Oh wow, that is a lot… | 亲爱的 |
[25:54] | of diamonds, honey. | 这么多颗钻石 |
[25:57] | 147 actually. | 一共有147颗 |
[25:58] | Circular pair and marquise cut diamond clusters. | 环形设计 榄尖形切工的钻石串 |
[26:00] | Internally flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[26:03] | Have you got any that are externally flawless? | 你有真正完美无暇的吗 |
[26:05] | – Well, sir. – To match her? | -先生 -为了配上她 |
[26:10] | Brother, that’s… | 天啊 这简直 |
[26:13] | Oh, it’s beautiful, right? | 真美 是不是 |
[26:16] | – I’m in love with you. – Mmm, say it again. | -我爱上你了 -再说一遍 |
[26:20] | It’s gonna… I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[26:23] | – We’ll take it. – Very good, sir. | -我们买了 -好极了 先生 |
[26:27] | Well sweetheart, what a wonderful day, magical, hm? | 亲爱的 今天真开心 真是太棒了 |
[26:33] | Oh, hell. I’m late for my managers meeting at Gramercy Park. | 我要赶不上格拉梅西公园的经理会议了 |
[26:37] | Ow, you have to go… All right. | 你得走了吗 好吧 |
[26:41] | – Today really was fun. – Really was. | -我今天真的很开心 -确实很棒 |
[26:46] | – Be careful. – Nothing’s gonna happen till later. | -小心点 -在我回家之前 |
[26:48] | By then I’ll be home. | 什么都不会发生的 |
[26:51] | Home? | 回家 |
[26:56] | You know, you should probably kiss me goodbye, | 你现在应该和我吻别 |
[26:59] | in case anyone’s watching. | 说不定有人在看呢 |
[27:00] | Probably right. | 确实有可能 |
[27:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:30] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[27:33] | – Well, hello. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[27:35] | I remembered. | 我记得你喜欢这个 |
[27:36] | O, eh, thanks, but eh… No thanks. | 谢啦 不过 不用了 |
[27:40] | I don’t drink on the job. | 我工作时间不喝酒 |
[27:41] | – Everything all right? – Yeah, it’s… | -一切都好吗 -当然 |
[27:44] | No, it’s… it’s not. Listen. | 不 其实不好 听着 |
[27:47] | Jay. Jay, do you read? | 杰 你收到了吗 |
[27:49] | Loud and clear, boss. | 响亮清晰 老大 |
[27:50] | – What’s going on? – You got a visual on Carrie? | -发生什么事了 -你能看到凯莉吗 |
[27:52] | Indeed I do. | 当然可以 |
[27:54] | Oh my God. I don’t believe this. | 天啊 我简直不敢相信 |
[27:57] | All right, all right, just sit down. | 没事 没事 你先坐下 |
[28:01] | We gotta talk. | 我们要谈一谈 |
[28:09] | How much longer do I have to sit here? | 我还要在这里坐多久 |
[28:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:13] | How long do these things usually last? | 这种事通常持续多长时间 |
[28:16] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[28:18] | About ten minutes. The rest is all chit chat. | 大概十分钟吧 剩下的时间都是在聊天 |
[28:21] | Listening to them drone on and on | 听他们反复的说工作 |
[28:24] | about their jobs and their stupid, stupid lives. | 还有愚蠢无聊的生活 |
[28:28] | You know, no-one is forcing you to do this. | 没有人逼你做这个 |
[28:31] | I take six classes this semester. | 我这学期有六门课 |
[28:33] | My time is precious. | 我的时间很宝贵 |
[28:34] | I’m not trading it for minimum wage and tips. | 我不想拿时间来换最低工资和小费 |
[28:36] | Fine. I hear you. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[28:39] | Just seems like such a waste. | 只是感觉太浪费了 |
[28:43] | Do you have any idea how much law school costs? | 你知不知道上法学院有多贵 |
[28:46] | You’re gonna be a lawyer? | 你要做一名律师吗 |
[28:49] | – Why is that funny? – You know what? | -很滑稽吗 -你知道吗 |
[28:53] | – Totally makes sense. – Thank you. | -我完全理解你 -谢谢 |
[29:01] | This guy… | 凶手 |
[29:04] | kills their wives, too? | 把他们的妻子也杀了吗 |
[29:06] | We think. | 我们这么觉得 |
[29:08] | He sees the wives as… | 他觉得这些人的妻子是从犯 |
[29:10] | partners in the lie, their husbands’ lie. | 她们丈夫的谎言的从犯 |
[29:15] | You have a partner? | 你有合作者吗 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[29:21] | Yeah, working with her, right now. | 我在和她一起工作 此时此刻 |
[29:24] | She’s posing as your wife? | 她伪装成你妻子吗 |
[29:30] | What’s she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[29:33] | She’s good at her job. I mean… | 她工作很厉害 |
[29:38] | She’s brilliant at her job. | 她在工作上非常聪明 |
[29:41] | In general, she’s pretty… she’s pretty brilliant. | 总体来说 她相当的 相当的聪明 |
[29:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:53] | Now that’s funny. | 有点意思 |
[29:55] | What? | 哪里 |
[29:57] | The guys I see, they… | 我遇到的那些男人 |
[30:00] | They probably had their wedding announcement in The Times. | 他们的婚讯能登上《时代周刊》 |
[30:03] | They shop in the style section, | 他们只去时尚专区买东西 |
[30:05] | at all these events, wives on their arms. | 被妻子挽着出席各种场合 |
[30:08] | And yet they’re here with me. | 可他们还是会来这里找我 |
[30:13] | And I never hear even a | 我从来没从他们嘴里 |
[30:14] | whisper of what I just heard in your voice. | 听到哪怕一点点你刚刚说的那种话 |
[30:18] | What did you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[30:24] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[30:34] | – Hey, Jay? – I read you, Carrie. | -杰 -收到 凯莉 |
[30:35] | Hi… how is Al doing? Any news? | 艾尔那边怎么样 有什么进展吗 |
[30:40] | He’s just sitting there talking to the girl. | 他就坐在那里跟女孩说话 |
[30:41] | – I can patch in if you want. – No, no. Not necessary. | -我可以帮你连线 -不 不需要 |
[30:44] | No, it’s not a big deal, you know they just… | 没关系 不是什么难事 你知道他们 |
[30:46] | No I mean it, really. No. What else have you got? | 我确实不需要 还有什么发现 |
[30:48] | Think I may have ID’d the undergrads | 我好像找出案子里 |
[30:49] | who were part of our escort operation. | 提供服务的大学生的身份了 |
[30:51] | Wow. How did you manage that? | 你是怎么找到的 |
[30:53] | Surveillance footage for the college bookstore finally came in. | 学校书店的监控录像终于送来了 |
[30:56] | I isolated the girls who bought Eileen Brenner’s burner cells. | 我找出了在艾琳·布伦纳买手机的女孩们 |
[31:02] | Vola? A prostitution ring. | 看吧 这些妓女间的共同联系 |
[31:07] | Only cops drink Irish. You’re not a cop, are you? | 只有警察才喝爱尔兰 你不会是吧 |
[31:10] | Scotland Yard, retired. | 以前在苏格兰场 退休了 |
[31:14] | The bookstore manager, that guy. Harvey Reynolds, right? | 书店老板 那个男人 哈维·雷诺兹 |
[31:17] | That guy was watching Al and Lauren at the Windover. | 那个男人当时在冷风酒吧盯着艾尔和劳伦 |
[31:21] | He was there. | 他当时也在 |
[31:21] | – You sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[31:23] | – Pick him up. Pick him up now. – Copy that. | -抓住他 马上抓住他 -收到 |
[31:32] | Harvey Reynolds? The N.Y.P.D. | 哈维·雷诺兹 纽约警局 |
[31:34] | Mr. Reynolds, please open the door. | 雷诺兹先生 请开门 |
[31:40] | – Clear here. – Clear. | -这边安全 -安全 |
[31:42] | – Nothing on this side. – Hey Jay, over here. | -这边没有人 -杰 看这边 |
[31:59] | Nah, stay put. | 待在那里别动 |
[32:00] | I’m not very good at staying put. | 我不太擅长呆着不动 |
[32:03] | How much of a head start does he have on us? | 他抢在我们之前行动到什么程度了 |
[32:05] | We don’t know. We got a BOLO out on his car. | 还不清楚 在他车上发现了一把大砍刀 |
[32:08] | But if he is coming for you, for me… | 但如果他正在去找你 或者找我 |
[32:11] | That doesn’t fit the profile. He wants us both in this house. | 这不符合侧写 他需要我俩同时在房里 |
[32:14] | My point… stay put. We’re gonna finish what we started. | 依我看 按兵不动 我们要善始善终 |
[32:17] | I’m not arguing, I’m just saying… I’m not very good at it. | 我不是争辩 只是说 我不太擅长 |
[32:22] | Don’t worry. I’ll be home soon. | 别担心 我马上回家 |
[32:25] | Oh, I’ll have your pipe and your slippers ready for you. | 我会把你的烟斗和拖鞋准备好 |
[32:28] | Oh, married life suits you. | 婚后生活挺适合你 |
[32:30] | Yeah. Bye. | 是啊 再见 |
[32:36] | So what happens to me now? | 现在怎么处理我 |
[32:39] | You take me in? | 拘留我吗 |
[32:41] | Know what? | 这么着吧 |
[32:44] | Nothing happens. I made a deal with your Madam. | 什么事都没有 我和你的鸨母做了笔交易 |
[32:48] | – Go back to the books, Lauren. – Please don’t patronize me. | -回去读书吧 劳伦 -请别施舍我 |
[32:52] | I know you feel old inside, but you are anything but old. | 我知道你觉得自己老成 但你根本不老 |
[32:57] | Save your justifications for law school. | 把你的辩护留给法学院吧 |
[32:59] | You don’t belong in this. | 你不该卷入这种事 |
[33:02] | And besides… | 而且 |
[33:05] | – you got lucky this time. – Okay. | -这次算你走运 -好的 |
[33:13] | What about you two? | 你们俩怎么办 |
[33:16] | What about us? | 我们俩怎么了 |
[33:17] | You’re gonna finish what you started? | 你们会善始善终吗 |
[33:25] | – Yeah Jay. – Hey, we found Harvey Reynolds. | -杰 -我们找到了哈维·雷诺兹 |
[33:28] | – His body anyway. – Are you sure? | -不过是他的尸体 -你确定吗 |
[33:31] | Positive ID. Gunned through a Sig Sauer 40. | 身上有有效证件 凶器是西格40手枪 |
[33:34] | Looks like the kid offed himself. | 这孩子看着像自杀 |
[33:46] | Ready to go, guys, in… you only needed 45 hours. | 准备走吧伙计们 你们只用了45个小时 |
[33:50] | You owe me three hours. | 你欠我三个小时 |
[33:51] | We didn’t even have to use your crazy plan. | 我们根本没必要用你们的疯狂计划 |
[33:53] | Who you’re calling crazy? | 你说谁疯狂 |
[33:55] | That’s okay, doesn’t matter. We had a nice day. | 没事 不要紧 我们这一天很愉快 |
[33:58] | Yes, we did. | 没错 |
[33:59] | Just tell me that you kept | 千万告诉我你们留着 |
[34:01] | the receipts for all the things in those bags. | 那些包里所有东西的收据 |
[34:04] | Do we need receipts? Did you get receipts? | 我们需要收据吗 你拿收据了吗 |
[34:06] | – Rich people don’t need receipts. – We didn’t get receipts. | -有钱人不需要收据 -我们没有收据 |
[34:10] | So boss, looks like it’s open and shut with Harvey Reynolds. | 头儿 哈维·雷诺兹的死亡十分简单 |
[34:13] | Even down to the murders in Columbus. | 比哥伦布市谋杀案还简单 |
[34:15] | Coincides with the leave of absence | 在时间上 |
[34:16] | he took from the university bookstore. | 也与他离开大学书店的时间相吻合 |
[34:18] | We haven’t finished our analyzes, but so far, | 我们还没有分析完 但目前为止 |
[34:19] | he’s a dead-on match with the profile. Harvey was an orphan. | 他完全符合资料 哈维是个孤儿 |
[34:22] | Raised in a state facility, abusive manager | 被一家州机构滥用职权的经理抚养长大 |
[34:25] | who skimmed funds to keep him and his wife in luxury. | 经理盗用基金供他和妻子挥霍 |
[34:27] | He grew up hating and resenting his parental figures. | 他长大后越来越讨厌和憎恨他父母那类的人 |
[34:30] | When he realized how close we were, | 当他意识到我们马上就要来抓他时 |
[34:32] | he panicked. Suicide was his way out. | 他慌了 选择了自杀 |
[34:35] | Well. Finish packing up, people. | 收好东西 伙计 |
[34:37] | Do you have any idea how much | 你们知道那栋豪宅 |
[34:37] | that Brownstone is costing me by the hour? | 一个小时要花我多少钱吗 |
[34:40] | – Sure, after dinner. – Burns… | -当然知道 晚饭后回去 -彭斯 |
[34:43] | I’m taking my three hours. | 我在拿回我的三个小时 |
[34:45] | Fine. Just don’t break anything. I want my deposit back. | 好吧 别弄坏东西 我还想要回押金 |
[34:49] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[34:52] | So what? You making me dinner? | 怎么着 你给我做晚饭 |
[34:55] | I thought I’d get take-out. Japanese place on Green? | 还是外卖吧 格林路上的日本店 |
[34:59] | You happen to remember what we like there? | 你记得我们喜欢那的什么吗 |
[35:01] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑的 是吧 |
[35:02] | – No. – Twice in two days? | -不是 -两天之内让我说两次 |
[35:05] | – Okay, fine. Shinko. – Shinko. | -好吧 新光 -新光 |
[35:07] | River fish. Gotcha. | 河鱼 知道了 |
[35:09] | – And open a bottle of wine. – All right. | -开瓶红酒 -好的 |
[35:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:31] | I gave you a key. | 我给了你把钥匙 |
[35:33] | Delivery. | 快递 |
[35:37] | Mrs. Burns? | 彭斯太太 |
[35:39] | Eh, these are, eh… | 这些是 |
[35:41] | – these are from your husband. – From my husband? | -这些是你丈夫订的 -我丈夫 |
[35:45] | Can I just set them down? | 我能把这个放下吗 |
[35:46] | Oh sure, no wait, just… | 当然 快放下吧 |
[35:48] | – Kinda heavy. – Put them on that coffee table. | -有点重 -放在咖啡桌上 |
[35:49] | Right over there. It’s totally fine. | 就在那 没问题 |
[35:54] | Your husband must love you very much. | 你丈夫一定非常爱你 |
[35:57] | My husband, yes. He does love me very much. | 我丈夫 是的 他确实很爱我 |
[36:00] | Oh, would you, eh… would you mind signing that? | 能签下字吗 |
[36:05] | That is a lot of diamonds. | 真是好多钻石啊 |
[36:07] | 147 actually. | 确切的说147颗 |
[36:09] | Circular pair and marquise cut diamond clusters… | 环形设计 榄尖形切工的钻石串 |
[36:14] | Sure. That’s an interesting ring. | 没问题 戒指真不错啊 |
[36:17] | It’s a family heirloom. It belonged to my father. | 是祖传的 我父亲传给我的 |
[36:21] | It’s funny, I… I thought | 真有趣 我想 |
[36:22] | I saw someone wearing the exact same ring. | 我见过有人带着一模一样的戒指 |
[36:25] | At Versani, that jewelry store. | 在维萨尼 那家珠宝店 |
[36:27] | I’ve never been there. | 我从没去过那 |
[36:30] | No, mistake. | 没事 记错了 |
[36:32] | I’ll sign this for you, so you can… get going. | 我帮你签好字 你就能 走了 |
[36:55] | Okay, look, I don’t know which river fish is the one, okay? | 我不知道该买哪种河鱼 |
[36:57] | So if there are two of them, I wanna get both of those. | 所以如果有两种 我都要了 |
[37:00] | Whatever you want, you can have it. | 你要什么 都拿走吧 |
[37:02] | It’s not a robbery. | 我不是来抢劫的 |
[37:03] | I hate this part but it’s necessary, you know? | 我讨厌这个部分 但这是必要的 |
[37:06] | So you move. | 去那边 |
[37:08] | – My husband… – You move. | -我丈夫 -过去 |
[37:11] | – Right now. – Okay. Okay. | -马上 -好的 |
[37:18] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[37:21] | Hey Carrie, did you turn this thing back on? | 凯莉 你把这个打开了吗 |
[37:24] | Hey Murray. | 莫里 |
[37:26] | This thing came back on by itself. I don’t get it. | 这个自己开了 不知道怎么回事 |
[37:29] | – Where are they? – I don’t know. | -他们在哪 -我不知道 |
[37:32] | Well, rewind it. | 回放看看 |
[37:34] | Right. You know, with all this stuff I keep… | 好 这些东西我都 |
[37:35] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[37:36] | That’s why we VCR people are here, to remind you. | 所以我们才有负责录像的人 提醒你 |
[37:42] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[37:44] | That’s the Dean from Hudson University. | 那是哈德森大学的校长 |
[37:46] | Just gonna check. I want to make sure. | 检查下 我要确定一下 |
[37:56] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[38:00] | Get a radio car over there right now. Heading over. | 马上找辆警务车来 我这就过去 |
[38:02] | Yes, send PSU’s and everything you’ve got. | 支援部队和所有你要的都派去了 |
[38:04] | – What about the other cameras? – The system is pretty primitive, | -其他摄像头呢 -这个系统相当原始 |
[38:06] | but I think I can override the cut-offs. | 但是我想我可以无视这些开关 |
[38:08] | – Meaning? – I can turn it back on. | -什么意思 -我可以把摄像头重新打开 |
[38:11] | Got it. | 好了 |
[38:18] | This is a lovely place. | 这房子真不错 |
[38:21] | You have an excellent eye, you know that? | 你眼光很不错 你知道吗 |
[38:24] | Well thank you. It, eh, takes one to understand it. | 谢谢 你也很懂得欣赏 |
[38:31] | I grew up in a house like this. | 我就是在这样的房子里长大的 |
[38:35] | My father was a banker. | 我父亲是个银行家 |
[38:37] | He was a handsome man. | 他是个很英俊的男人 |
[38:39] | Just like Mr. Burns. | 就像彭斯先生一样 |
[38:42] | Oh, we really loved him. | 我们真的非常爱他 |
[38:44] | We? | 我们 |
[38:47] | Mother and I. | 我和妈妈 |
[38:51] | – Please let me go. – Yeah, she’s playing along. | -求求你放了我吧 -她在顺着他演 |
[38:54] | Yeah, that’s smart. | 这是明智之举 |
[38:55] | She just wants to challenge his pathology. | 她是想挑战一下他的心理异常 |
[38:56] | She’s buying time. | 她在争取时间 |
[38:57] | I can’t, don’t you see? | 我不能放你走 你还不明白吗 |
[39:00] | He’s been cheating on you, mother. | 他一直背着你偷腥 母亲 |
[39:02] | With a hooker. | 跟个妓女 |
[39:03] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[39:06] | – No. – Don’t… | -不 -别 |
[39:08] | don’t pretend. | 别装了 |
[39:10] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你一直都知道 对吧 |
[39:12] | When he touched you at night, you knew. | 他晚上一碰你 你就知道了 |
[39:14] | Yes. When you wore the clothes | 没错 当你穿上他买给你的衣服 |
[39:16] | that he bought you and you went to his parties… | 跟他一起出席派对的时候 |
[39:19] | – Admit it. You always knew. – I just need to… | -承认吧 你一直知道 -我只需要 |
[39:20] | – I didn’t… – Don’t lie to me. | -我不知道 -别骗我了 |
[39:24] | I did know. | 我确实知道 |
[39:26] | But I loved him. | 但是我爱他 |
[39:29] | We both did. | 我们俩都爱他 |
[39:32] | That’s what’s so hard. | 所以才这么痛苦 |
[39:35] | – We do, we love him. – Yeah… | -我们确实都很爱他 -没错 |
[39:38] | I’ve watched you. | 我观察过你 |
[39:39] | You love him so much you would die for him. | 你爱他至深 愿为他去死 |
[39:42] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[39:44] | It’s gonna be all right. We’re gonna make him pay. | 一切都会过去的 我们会让他付出代价的 |
[39:48] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[39:52] | Say hi… just say hi. | 说话啊 就应他一下 |
[39:58] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:59] | – Hey, I picked up some Indian food. – Oh yeah? | -我买了点印度菜 -是吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah, from Jay’s. | 是啊 从杰家买的 |
[40:04] | A Murray Curry. I got a double order. | 莫里咖喱 我买了双份呢 |
[40:08] | You know what? I hate Indian food. | 我讨厌印度菜 |
[40:11] | No, I thought you liked it. | 不会吧 我还以为你喜欢吃呢 |
[40:12] | Now how would you know what I like? | 你哪知道我喜欢什么呀 |
[40:13] | You’re at the office all day. | 你整天都待在办公室里不着家 |
[40:15] | Be nice. | 好好说话 |
[40:16] | Why should I be nice to him? | 我为什么要对他那么好态度 |
[40:17] | You said it yourself, he’s a lying cheat. | 你自己也说了 他就是个偷腥的骗子 |
[40:20] | I was just playing along to protect you. | 我一直装作不知道是为了保护你 |
[40:23] | No, no. You adore him. | 不 不 你爱他 |
[40:26] | You’re just a little boy. | 你还是个孩子 |
[40:29] | How could you understand? | 你怎么会明白 |
[40:31] | We weren’t lying to the world. | 我们不是在欺骗全世界 |
[40:34] | We were lying to protect you. | 我们是为了保护你 |
[40:35] | Oh no. No, I saw you. | 不 不 我见过你们在一起的样子 |
[40:39] | I’m not your mother. | 我不是你母亲 |
[40:45] | And I’m not your father. | 我也不是你父亲 |
[40:52] | Murray Curry, huh? | 莫里咖喱 真亏你想得出来 |
[40:54] | I had to improvise. | 我得见机行事嘛 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:00] | The best part is, | 这个案子里最棒的地方是 |
[41:01] | I was expecting to get nailed with expenses for all this, | 我还以为所有这些花费 比如那个豪宅 |
[41:03] | you know? The Brownstone, the boardroom, whatever. | 会议室之类的 都得算到我头上 |
[41:05] | But I just got a call from my new best friend, Stanton Ward. | 但我刚接到我的新死党斯坦顿·华德的电话 |
[41:09] | As controller he’s got access to discretionary funds. | 作为财务主管 他可以掌控自主资金 |
[41:12] | And he thought it best if our little operation | 而他认为我们的这个案子 |
[41:14] | didn’t raise any red flags, that’s how I put it. | 若能不引起关注是最好的 |
[41:16] | Uh, the puts will probably be Mayor someday. | 没准那家伙哪天会当上市长呢 |
[41:18] | Good job, Burns. | 干得漂亮 彭斯 |
[41:20] | Hey, Al. Just got back background on Proctor. | 艾尔 刚刚查到普罗科特的背景 |
[41:24] | Turns out he was an only kid. | 他原来是独生子 |
[41:25] | One of dad’s regular hookers turned out to be a federal agent. | 他父亲经常宠幸的一名妓女是个联邦探员 |
[41:28] | Dad was sent up the river. | 父亲入狱了 |
[41:29] | Mom had a nervous breakdown and poor little Adrian, | 母亲精神崩溃了 可怜的小艾德里安 |
[41:31] | ended up in foster care. | 只能去了寄养家庭 |
[41:33] | – And Harvey Reynolds? – Proctor killed him. | -那哈维·雷诺兹 -普罗科特杀的 |
[41:35] | Looks like they met | 他们是五年前 |
[41:36] | when Proctor was investigating | 普罗科特在调查 |
[41:37] | the call girl scandal at Hudson five years ago. | 哈德森应召女郎丑闻时认识的 |
[41:40] | I think he sensed Harvey’s own damaged. | 我想他肯定是察觉到了哈维也有内心创伤 |
[41:43] | Figured he might find a future use for him, which he did. | 觉得未来可能有用得到他 结果还真是 |
[41:48] | Eh, hey Carrie. Pretty slick move turning on the camera. | 凯莉 你把摄像头打开那招可真聪明 |
[41:51] | Well, you know me Jay. I’m slick. | 你还不了解我嘛 杰 我一向聪明 |
[41:54] | But I will say it’s a little | 但是好好想想 |
[41:55] | disturbing that you could have watched us… | 你其实可以随时监控我们 |
[41:57] | anytime you wanted. | 还真是让人心里有点别扭 |
[41:59] | Why, wh… what would I have seen? | 怎么 我 我会看到什么 |
[42:01] | Well, I’m a little embarrassed to tell you, Jay. | 我是不太好意思告诉你 杰 |
[42:05] | You should have seen two people… | 你应该会见到两个人 |
[42:07] | in an absolute frenzy… | 疯狂地 |
[42:09] | ravenously… | 饥饿地 |
[42:10] | devouring… | 狼吞虎咽地 |
[42:13] | raw fish. | 啃着生鱼片 |
[42:16] | Whatever happened to my sushi? | 我的寿司在哪呢 |
[42:18] | Oh, something came up. | 遇到点事没买成 |
[42:20] | – You still up for it? – I’m always up for it. | -你还想吃吗 -我一直都想吃 |
[42:24] | I do have a question, though. | 但是我有个问题 |
[42:26] | Two hours, alone in a room, | 你跟一个大学本科应召女郎 |
[42:27] | with an undergraduate call girl… | 独处一室两个小时 |
[42:29] | Three hours. | 是三个小时 |
[42:31] | Even better. What happened? | 我还低估你了 你们到底干了些什么呢 |
[42:34] | We talked. | 我们聊天了 |
[42:36] | What, did you give her life advice? | 怎么着 你还给她提人生建议了 |
[42:37] | No, she gave me advice, actually. | 没有 实际上是她给我提了点建议 |
[42:40] | What kind of advice? | 什么建议 |
[42:41] | The kind you don’t ask for, | 就是那种就算你自己不问 |
[42:43] | but you get anyway. | 别人也会给你的建议 |
[42:44] | Fine. Are you planning on taking her advice? | 好吧 那你准备接受她的建议吗 |
[42:49] | You’ll be the first to know. | 等我决定好了第一个告诉你 |