时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Here are Kafka’s drops, | 这是卡夫卡的眼药水 |
[00:40] | she needs that in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后给她滴 |
[00:43] | And now this is Hexie. | 而这是海克斯 |
[00:45] | She snarls at homeless people, which is embarrassing, | 她喜欢对着流浪汉乱吠 有点尴尬 |
[00:48] | but she has never bitten anyone. | 但从没咬过人 |
[00:49] | Now Hexie only goes | 海克斯只肯在 |
[00:51] | on the grass in front of the children’s zoo. | 儿童动物园前面的草坪上方便 |
[00:53] | But Patches here will go anywhere | 但帕奇斯在哪儿都行 |
[00:56] | but please remember that she is lactose intolerant. | 但千万记住 她有乳糖不耐症 |
[00:58] | You sure you got all that? | 你确定都能记住吗 |
[00:59] | Totally. No milk for Hexie. | 一字不落 不要给海克斯喝牛奶 |
[01:01] | – Oh uh… Patches. – No, th… th… that’s Miso. | -是帕奇斯 -不 那是米索 |
[01:04] | – Your dogs are fine with me, ma’am. – Okay. | -您的狗交给我没问题 女士 -好的 |
[01:07] | Dixie? Uh Dixie?! | 迪克西 迪克西 |
[01:10] | Patches? | 帕奇斯 |
[01:13] | This isn’t Dixie, this is Patches, right? | 这不是迪克西 是帕奇斯 对吗 |
[01:16] | That’s Dixie. | 那才是迪克西 |
[01:16] | Dixie can’t walk in the heat | 夏天时迪克西在户外的时间 |
[01:18] | for more than 8 minutes | 不能超过八分钟 |
[01:19] | without hyperventilating and her tongue swelling up. | 不然她会喘不上气 舌头会肿起来 |
[01:22] | Miso will only poop on the north side of 61st Street | 米索只在61街的北面拉便便 |
[01:24] | and occasionally on the doorman’s shoes at the pier. | 偶尔会拉在码头那的门卫的鞋子上 |
[01:26] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[01:27] | Hexie? He needs an attitude adjustment | 海克斯吗 他需要调整心态 |
[01:29] | and that there is Kafka. | 这是卡夫拉 |
[01:31] | Kafka has cataracts | 卡夫卡有白内障 |
[01:32] | and is due for drops in… 14 minutes. | 再过十四分钟要滴眼药水 |
[01:35] | Wow. How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道得这么清楚 |
[01:37] | Oh well, I was eavesdropping. | 我偷听来的 |
[01:39] | – And… I remember everything. – Listen, do you… | -而且 我记得所有事情 -听着 |
[01:42] | do you wanna walk half of them? I’ll split the money. | 你愿意遛一半的狗吗 我们钱平分 |
[01:44] | Oh no, that’s okay, I already have a job. Here. Here you go. | 不 不用了 我有工作了 去玩吧 |
[01:48] | Dixie left you a little surprise over there by the fire hydrant. | 迪克西在消防栓旁给你留了点小惊喜 |
[01:50] | I would pick it up if I were you. | 如果我是你就会把它捡起来 |
[01:52] | I haven’t got time, I’ve gotta get to class… | 我没时间捡 得去上课 |
[01:53] | No, no, really. You might wanna pick that up. | 不 我说真的 你会想捡起来的 |
[01:59] | Alright, have a good day! | 很好 玩得开心点 |
[02:06] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 看看你带了什么好东西 |
[02:08] | Thought you could all use a little change | 我想可以从每天早上 |
[02:10] | from your regular morning coffees | 一成不变的咖啡开始做点改变 |
[02:11] | so fresh pressed organic juices from Puna Press Express. | 所以我买了普纳鲜榨快餐的鲜榨有机果汁 |
[02:16] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[02:20] | – What’s in this? – What isn’t? | -你都加了什么 -你该问没加什么 |
[02:21] | It’s a reset at gogo. | 这是时下流行的组合 |
[02:22] | It has pineapple, ginger, lime and chili. | 里面加了菠萝 生姜 青柠和辣椒 |
[02:26] | Chili? | 辣椒 |
[02:27] | – Okay. – Oh, thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[02:30] | I think I’ll uh… save mine for lunch. | 我想 我等到午餐时再喝吧 |
[02:31] | The grass alfalfa swirl? | 鲜榨绿苜蓿旋风饮吗 |
[02:32] | Come on, it’s the milkshake of the Gods. | 那简直是上帝最爱的神饮料 |
[02:34] | And the cows. | 也是奶牛的最爱 |
[02:36] | – Hello. – Special occasion? | -你好 -今天是什么特殊日子吗 |
[02:37] | Yes, actually. The weekend is almost here | 是的 周末就要到了 |
[02:39] | so I got you a little surprise. | 所以给你准备了点小惊喜 |
[02:42] | I hate surprises. | 我讨厌惊喜 |
[02:43] | Oh, come on, it’s fennel juice. | 别这样 这是茴香汁 |
[02:44] | That’s why I hate surprises. | 所以我说了讨厌惊喜 |
[02:46] | It’s not really, it’s lemonade. | 骗你的 是柠檬水 |
[02:48] | Why don’t you try it? Yum yum. | 试一试吧 很好喝的 |
[02:51] | Unsweetened. | 不加糖的 |
[02:56] | The truth is, I have a little surprise for you. | 实际上 我给你们准备了个小惊喜 |
[02:59] | How about a nice little paid vacation? | 公费出游这种好事怎么样 |
[03:02] | I have a little summer cottage out on the island. It’s all yours. | 我在长岛有一间夏日小屋 给你们住 |
[03:05] | And what’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[03:07] | – Does there always have to be a catch? – Yes. | -难道非要是有代价的吗 -是的 |
[03:10] | Okay. It seems the Mayor’s press secretary, Sandy Elsworth | 好吧 市长的新闻秘书桑迪·埃尔斯沃斯 |
[03:14] | he’s got a little place in Southampton Village | 他在南安普顿村有栋房子 |
[03:16] | and I guess his kids are | 我猜他的孩子 |
[03:18] | friends with the kids of the Mayor, out there. | 和市长的孩子是好朋友 一起出去玩 |
[03:20] | – Mmhm. See? – The point is, this morning | -没猜错吧 -重点是 今天早上 |
[03:23] | the body of a young woman | 一个年轻女性的尸体 |
[03:24] | washed up on the beach in front of his house. | 被冲到了他家前面的海滩上 |
[03:26] | Southampton Village has officially requested our assistance. | 南安普顿村已经正式请求我们的协助 |
[03:28] | What, the local police can’t handle it? | 什么 当地警察处理不了吗 |
[03:30] | – Long Island serial killer. – Exactly. | -长岛连环杀手 -没错 |
[03:33] | 14 victims in the last 10 years, | 过去十年里有十四名受害者 |
[03:35] | most of them young women | 多为年轻女性 |
[03:36] | dumped on the shore. If this is number 15, | 被弃尸在海边 如果这是第十五个 |
[03:38] | I want you guys out there. | 希望你们能去查一查 |
[03:39] | So our little paid vacation is actually hunting a serial killer. | 所以我们的公费旅游其实是抓捕连环杀手 |
[03:43] | Don’t forget to pack sun scream. | 别忘了带防晒霜 |
[04:03] | Yeah, she washed up right about here. | 是的 她就是在这被冲上岸的 |
[04:05] | No ID, no shoes. Just the dress she went in with. | 没证件 没穿鞋 只穿了套衣服 |
[04:09] | I think he’s back at it. | 我觉得他又回来作案了 |
[04:10] | You think she is a victim of the serial killer? | 你觉得她是被连环杀手杀害的吗 |
[04:12] | She fits the profile. | 她和其他死者情况吻合 |
[04:13] | The previous victims were all young attractive women | 之前的受害人都是富有吸引力的年轻女性 |
[04:15] | found near the water’s edge. So… | 被发现死在水岸附近 所以 |
[04:17] | Yeah, that’s true. I believe they were all dead as well. | 是的 没错 我相信她们也都死了 |
[04:21] | I think what Al is trying to say, | 艾尔是想说 |
[04:22] | is that we’re gonna need more | 在确认她是第十五个受害者之前 |
[04:24] | before we identify her as the 15th victim. | 我们需要更多的信息 |
[04:26] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[04:27] | Fact is, the other girls, | 实际上 其他受害者 |
[04:28] | they washed up farther west. | 被冲上岸的地点更往西 |
[04:29] | Along the Ocean Parkway, Gilgo Beach area. | 在海洋大道 基尔戈海滩附近 |
[04:32] | Right, but based on my analysis of the current patterns | 是的 但是根据我对当前海浪形态的分析 |
[04:35] | I believe the body could have been carried this far east. | 尸体很可能被冲到被以往更靠东的地方 |
[04:37] | Okay. I’d like to see that analysis. | 我很想听听你的这套分析 |
[04:39] | But if she is number 15, it could also mean | 但如果她是第十五个 同时也说明 |
[04:42] | our guy has got a new dumping ground. Anyone ID her? | 凶手有了新的弃尸地点 有人认出她吗 |
[04:45] | Canvassed the beach, throwing some flyers around town. | 仔细搜索了海滩 在镇上发了传单 |
[04:47] | So far no one has recognized her. | 目前为止还没人知道她的身份 |
[04:48] | What about local fishermen? | 问过当地渔民了吗 |
[04:49] | Maybe one of them saw something unusual. | 也许他们当中有人看到过可疑的事 |
[04:51] | – Maybe. – You haven’t talked to them yet? | -也许吧 -你还没跟他们谈过话 |
[04:54] | Sir, there are only 4 officers | 长官 南安普顿村警察局 |
[04:55] | in the Southampton Village police force. | 总共只有四位警员 |
[04:57] | One is away at his sister’s wedding. | 一位去参加姐姐的婚礼了 |
[04:58] | Two on parking patrol. | 两个去检查违章停车了 |
[05:00] | So it just leaves me. | 所以只剩下我一个 |
[05:03] | – Okay. – Hey, Jo. | -好吧 -乔 |
[05:04] | So I hear your victim’s at some local morgue out there | 我听说受害人在当地的停尸间里躺着 |
[05:08] | and thought I’d come up and give you a hand. | 我想我可以去那里帮你们 |
[05:09] | Oh no, Jo. Al and I’ve got it. | 不用了 乔 我和艾尔能搞定 |
[05:12] | Don’t ruin your weekend. | 别破坏了你的周末 |
[05:13] | Carrie, you have no idea about these rural coroners. | 凯莉 你不清楚那些乡下的验尸官 |
[05:18] | I heard that some morgues’re doubling as feed stores. | 我听说有些验尸官还在饲料店兼职呢 |
[05:21] | Jo, it’s the Hamptons, not Kansas, okay? | 乔 这里是安普顿 不是堪萨斯好吗 |
[05:25] | – How is the weather? – The weather is great, it’s nice. | -天气怎么样 -天气很好 很舒适 |
[05:28] | Jo, you don’t need to come all the way out here. | 乔 你用不着大老远的跑来 |
[05:31] | I am telling you it is not a problem. | 我跟你说这不是问题 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I am getting the sense that it’s not. | 是啊 听得出对你确实不是问题 |
[05:36] | Oh, let me ask. | 再问一句 |
[05:39] | How is the house? | 房子怎么样 |
[05:51] | Some cottage. | 这算小别墅啊 |
[06:08] | I wanna live here. | 我想住在这 |
[06:14] | Great kitchen. I might just cook tonight. | 厨房真棒 今晚我光做饭就满足了 |
[06:20] | Wow, this is amazing. | 这真是太不可思议了 |
[06:21] | This fridge is bigger than my apartment. | 这个冰箱都比我公寓大 |
[06:23] | Probably gets more light too. | 好像采光也更好 |
[06:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:33] | Okay, so Eliot’s little cottage in the Hamptons | 好吧 艾略特在安普顿的小别墅 |
[06:36] | comes with a not so little pool. | 还带一个不小的游泳池 |
[06:38] | And a Jacuzzi… | 还有按摩浴缸… |
[06:40] | Doesn’t really change anything | 改变不了什么 |
[06:41] | but it might actually explain a few things. | 不过这倒解释了一些事情 |
[06:43] | Yeah, like why he’s so hard to reach on the weekends? | 对 比如为什么周末很难找到他人 |
[06:46] | Text from young officer Gosling. | 那位年轻警官戈斯林发来的短信 |
[06:50] | They got a missing person who’s fitting our victim. | 他们找到一名符合我们死者特征的失踪人员 |
[06:53] | Parents just ID-ed the body. | 其父母刚刚辨认了尸体 |
[06:54] | Shelley Branigan, 23 years old from Islip. | 谢莉·布兰妮根 23岁 艾斯利普人 |
[07:03] | Shelley was the best daughter any parent could ever want. | 谢莉是世上最好的女儿 |
[07:07] | She was my heart. | 她是我的心肝宝贝 |
[07:09] | Mrs. Branigan, can you think of anyone | 布兰妮根太太 你能想到任何 |
[07:10] | who might have wanted to hurt her? | 想要伤害她的人吗 |
[07:13] | – A jealous boyfriend? – She didn’t have a boyfriend. | -比如爱猜忌的男友 -她没有男朋友 |
[07:15] | She was studying to get her GED | 她在考高中同等学历 |
[07:18] | and then go on to nursing school. | 为了之后去上护理学院 |
[07:19] | Of course that dream had to be put on hold | 不过在詹姆斯出意外之后 |
[07:21] | when James had his accident. | 这个梦想只能先搁置了 |
[07:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[07:23] | Girder collapsed at my last construction job | 之前在建筑工地干活时梁塌了 |
[07:26] | crushed my leg. | 砸断了我的腿 |
[07:27] | – I’m so sorry. – Did Shelley work? | -很遗憾 -谢莉有工作吗 |
[07:29] | It was a tough commute, | 这里交通不便 |
[07:30] | but she found something over in the Hamptons. | 不过她在安普顿附近找到了一份差事 |
[07:33] | A waitressing job | 在沃特曼附近的 |
[07:34] | at Junior’s cafe near Waterman. | 一家青年咖啡馆当服务员 |
[07:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[07:43] | – Who’s the artist? – Our son Spencer. He’s 8. | -谁画的 -我们的儿子斯宾塞 八岁 |
[07:47] | He and his sister were very close. | 他和姐姐关系十分亲密 |
[07:52] | According to bank records | 从银行记录来看 |
[07:53] | Shelley recently deposited $10,000 into a checking account. | 谢莉最近往存款账户上存了一万美元 |
[07:57] | Any idea where she could have gotten that kind of money? | 知道她从哪赚到那么多钱的吗 |
[08:00] | She made minimum wage plus tips, | 她拿的是最低工资加上小费 |
[08:02] | there is no way she had that kind of money. | 不可能有这么一大笔钱 |
[08:06] | Everything here is how she left it. | 这里一切都和她离开时一模一样 |
[08:11] | The last time I saw her | 我最后一次见到她 |
[08:13] | she was getting ready to go out. | 她正准备出去 |
[08:19] | Any idea where? | 知道去哪儿吗 |
[08:20] | I saw her for a minute when she got back from work | 她七点左右下班回来的时候 |
[08:23] | around seven. | 我看见她了 |
[08:24] | She mentioned something about a party, | 她说有个聚会什么的 |
[08:27] | I don’t remember where. | 我不记得在哪了 |
[08:29] | She was 23, I didn’t ask. | 她23岁了 我没多问 |
[08:36] | Why didn’t I? | 为什么不多问一句呢 |
[08:48] | Hey, Dr. Webster. | 韦伯斯特医生 |
[08:50] | Bet you don’t encounter many of these in your neck of the woods. | 我猜你家附近肯定见不到这么多这种东西 |
[08:53] | Can’t say I do. Call me Jo. | 这可难说 叫我乔吧 |
[08:54] | Yeah. Theodore Bloomer. Ted. | 好的 西奥多·布鲁默 叫我泰德就行 |
[08:58] | “And my boy Joel who knew the stars | “我那熟识星星的孩子乔尔 |
[09:00] | he used to say it took millions of years | 常常说那些星光 |
[09:02] | for that speck of light to get to the Earth.” | 历经数百万年才到达地球” |
[09:05] | First time I’ve heard Thornton Wilder | 我第一次听到有人在尸检的时候 |
[09:06] | recited at an autopsy. | 背诵桑顿·怀尔德的作品 |
[09:08] | Yeah well, we’re doing “Our Town” at the village playhouse. | 我们正在村剧场演出《我们的城镇》 |
[09:12] | Let me guess, you’re playing the stage manager. | 我猜猜 你演舞台监督 |
[09:14] | I wish. | 我倒是想 |
[09:16] | Doc Gibbs, I had the lab coat. | 我演医生吉布斯 因为我有实验服 |
[09:18] | Well, it looks like she’s been in the water a long time. | 看上去她泡在水里很久了 |
[09:21] | Judging by the decomposition I would say a couple of days, | 从腐烂情况来看有好几天了 |
[09:24] | but she was dead before she ever hit the drink. | 不过她落水前就已经死了 |
[09:26] | How’d you reach that conclusion? | 你怎么得出的结论 |
[09:28] | Well, there wasn’t a drop of water in her lungs | 她的肺里一滴水都没有 |
[09:31] | and besides, there is this. | 除此之外 还有这个 |
[09:36] | Penetrating wound at the brachial artery? | 肱动脉处的穿透伤 |
[09:38] | You’re thinking exsanguination? | 你觉得是失血过多而死的吗 |
[09:40] | Certainly not the MO of the Long Island serial killer. | 这不是长岛连环杀手的惯用手法 |
[09:44] | He strangles his victims. | 他勒死受害者 |
[09:46] | Oh, you’re familiar with those cases? | 你对这些案子很熟悉 |
[09:48] | I should be, I autopsied 7 of them. | 当然 我解剖了其中七具尸体 |
[09:51] | – I was not aware of that. – Uh, judging from the wound | -我还真不知道 -从伤口来看 |
[09:54] | the murder weapon is approximately three inches long, | 凶器长约八厘米 |
[09:57] | with rather dull edges. | 钝刃 |
[10:00] | You’re very thorough. | 你很仔细嘛 |
[10:01] | For a country coroner. | 对于一个乡下验尸官来说 |
[10:04] | What were you expecting? A potato farmer? | 你以为会碰到什么人 种土豆的农民吗 |
[10:08] | No, actually a feed store operator. | 不 其实是饲料店店主 |
[10:11] | I was expecting a condescending elitist from the city. | 我还以为会从城里来一位谦逊的精英 |
[10:16] | Well, now that we’ve gotten that straightened out, | 既然都这么开诚布公了 |
[10:19] | let’s get to work, shall we? | 我们就好好工作吧 好吗 |
[10:21] | Liver tests that we ran on previous victims of the killer | 我们给之前的死者所做的肝功能检查 |
[10:24] | showed a high alcohol content. | 显示酒精含量很高 |
[10:27] | But her blood alcohol was .016, | 但是她血液中的酒精含量只有0.016 |
[10:29] | that’s a glass of wine at dinner. | 也就是晚餐时喝了杯红酒的量 |
[10:31] | Any idea what dinner was, or where? | 知道她晚饭吃了什么 在哪吃的吗 |
[10:34] | Unfortunately the critters devoured her stomach contents. | 不幸的是她胃里的东西被水里的生物吃光了 |
[10:39] | Few people realize that starfish are carnivorous. | 很少有人知道海星是食肉的 |
[10:43] | We’re gonna have to perform an necropsy | 要想知道她晚饭吃了什么 |
[10:46] | if we’re gonna learn what she had for dinner. | 就得解剖它了 |
[10:49] | Are you serious? You’re gonna do an autopsy on a starfish? | 你说真的吗 你要解剖海星 |
[10:52] | – Welcome to the seashore. – Oh, man. | -欢迎来到海滩 -天呐 |
[11:00] | Shelley was super sweet. All the customers loved her. | 谢莉人很好 客人们都喜欢她 |
[11:03] | She ever had any problems with anyone around here? | 她和这里的人有什么过节吗 |
[11:06] | She pretty much kept to herself. | 她不太与人打交道 |
[11:08] | I mean, she didn’t go out | 她不太像这里的其他孩子 |
[11:09] | partying like most of the kids around here. | 经常外出参加聚会 |
[11:11] | Right. But her mom said she was at a party Wednesday night. | 但她妈妈说她周三晚上去参加聚会了 |
[11:14] | If she was, I don’t know about it. | 可能她去了 我不太清楚 |
[11:16] | She also just put $10,000 into her checking account. | 她还往存款账户里存了一万块钱 |
[11:19] | Any idea where that came from? | 知道她哪来的钱吗 |
[11:21] | Not from here, that’s for sure. | 肯定不是从这赚来的 |
[11:23] | She mentioned wanting to | 在他爸爸的事故之后 |
[11:24] | find another job after her dad’s accident. | 她说起过想要再找一份差事 |
[11:27] | Well, if you wanted to make extra money, | 要是你想赚外快 |
[11:28] | where would you go around here? | 会去周边哪里打工 |
[11:29] | I’d check out the board. | 我会去看留言板 |
[11:31] | People post all kinds of things on there, | 人们把各种各样的消息公布在那儿 |
[11:32] | waitressing jobs, catering. | 招女服务生或者餐饮人员 |
[11:40] | How about a charter boat? | 游船晚宴怎么样 |
[11:43] | Pays good. If you can stand 8 hours on the water, | 报酬不错 只要你能在船上站八个小时 |
[11:46] | serving margueritas to a boat load of drunk cidiots. | 给一船醉醺醺的”城痴”倒玛格丽塔 |
[11:49] | – Cidiots? – Idiots from the city. | -“城痴” -城里的白痴们 |
[11:52] | Present company excluded. | 不算你们二位 |
[11:54] | What about ‘Green Dolphin Charters’? | 青豚号的招聘呢 |
[11:56] | Did she ever mention them? | 她提到过吗 |
[11:57] | I saw her talking to Todd about it. | 我看见她和托德在谈这事儿 |
[11:59] | I don’t know if she followed up. | 后来去没去我就不清楚了 |
[12:00] | – Who is Todd? – Todd Peck. | -托德是谁 -托德·佩克 |
[12:01] | He owns Green Dolphin. He comes in here sometimes. | 青豚号是他的 偶尔会来这儿 |
[12:10] | Hey, Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[12:12] | I took care of that last registration last week. | 我上周把最后一项登记证搞定了 |
[12:15] | I hear about that, Todd. | 我听说了 托德 |
[12:17] | Hey Todd. You know Shelley Branigan? | 托德 你认识谢莉·布兰妮根吗 |
[12:19] | No, but I heard they pulled some chick | 不认识 但我听说在南安普顿村 |
[12:21] | out of the water over in Southampton Village, is that her? | 捞上来了一个妞 是她吗 |
[12:24] | Why don’t you tell me? I found this in her bedroom. | 不如你告诉我吧 我在她房间找到了这个 |
[12:26] | I give those things out all over town. Called marketing. | 这个东西我镇上都发遍了 这叫营销 |
[12:29] | Oh, yeah? Well, this… is called an arrest record. | 是吗 这个叫做逮捕记录 |
[12:33] | And oh look! This one is yours. | 看 这个是你的 |
[12:35] | Yeah. Attempted rape. In Maine. | 强奸未遂 缅因州记录在案 |
[12:38] | That was an underaged college girl | 那是因为那个未成年的大学女孩 |
[12:39] | who freaked out when I wouldn’t marry her. | 知道我不会娶她以后一时惊慌失措 |
[12:41] | Todd, we’ve also got several | 托德 你雇佣的当地人中 |
[12:42] | unprosecuted complaints against you from locals you hired. | 也有针对你的并未提告的投诉 |
[12:45] | Those are bogeys and you know it, Tim. | 你知道他们是胡说八道的 蒂姆 |
[12:47] | Where were you Wednesday night? | 周三晚上你在哪里 |
[12:48] | ‘Down To Five Hall’, it’s a bar, | “五间房” 是家酒吧 |
[12:49] | I got friends who can back me up. | 我有朋友可以替我作证 |
[12:50] | You ever go sailing in the Gilgo Beach area? | 你开到过基尔戈海滩附近海域吗 |
[12:52] | I go wherever my clients want me to, | 客户要我去哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[12:54] | depends on where the fish are running. Why? | 取决于鱼在哪儿聚集 怎么了 |
[12:56] | That area happens to be | 那片海域正是 |
[12:57] | the dumping ground for the Long Island serial killer. | 长岛连环杀手抛尸的地方 |
[13:00] | Get the hell out of here. | 快给我滚 |
[13:02] | I got a waitress at Junior’s cafe who says you’re a regular. | 青年咖啡馆的女服务生说你是常客 |
[13:05] | She says you knew Shelley Branigan. | 她说你认识谢莉·布兰妮根 |
[13:06] | It’s a small town. | 这就是个小地方 |
[13:07] | Guess what, Todd, | 听着 托德 |
[13:08] | if you don’t start talking, | 如果你还是不配合 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna set Tim here loose on your boat | 我就让蒂姆上你的船检查 |
[13:11] | and I’m sure he’s gonna find plenty of safety violations. | 我相信他会发现不少违规的地方 |
[13:14] | Okay, okay, I did know Shelley. | 好吧 我是认识 |
[13:18] | She called me up a few weeks ago to work a charter trip. | 她几周前打电话给我说要上船工作 |
[13:21] | Said she needed extra cash. | 她说她需要点外快 |
[13:24] | I’m sure she just leapt at the chance. | 她肯定不会放过这个机会 |
[13:25] | Actually she called me up a few days later | 事实上她之后打给我说 |
[13:27] | said she didn’t need the money after all. | 她最后不要这笔钱了 |
[13:29] | I figured she landed some trust fund, | 我猜她泡到了某个有信托基金的家伙 |
[13:31] | that’s what most of the girls around here are looking for. | 那可是这儿的女孩梦寐以求的 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna need to see your | 我要检查一下 |
[13:33] | nautical loggings from the past two years. | 你过去两年的航海记录 |
[13:35] | Come on, lady, I don’t have time for that. | 拜托 小姐 我没这闲工夫 |
[13:37] | I’ve got a business to run. | 我还有生意要做呢 |
[13:38] | No, you don’t got a business to run. Not anymore. | 不 你没什么生意要做 再也不会有了 |
[13:44] | Oh yeah, look at this. Your permit. | 看这是什么 你的执照 |
[13:51] | Consider yourself closed until further notice. | 另行通知前你就关门歇着吧 |
[13:53] | Tim, you’re gonna let her get away with this? | 蒂姆 你就让她这样走了吗 |
[13:55] | Can’t be operating without a license, Todd. | 没有执照是无法经营的 托德 |
[14:01] | According to these logbooks, | 根据这些航海记录来看 |
[14:02] | Peck was in Maine when most of the serial killings occurred. | 多数连环案发时佩克都身在缅因州 |
[14:04] | Just because he’s not good for the serial killings, | 就算他不是连环杀人案的凶手 |
[14:07] | doesn’t mean he didn’t murder Shelley. | 不代表他没有杀害谢莉 |
[14:11] | – Hey, Jo. – Well listen, I emailed you some autopsy photos. | -乔 -我给你发了几张验尸照片 |
[14:13] | Hang on a minute, I’ll put you on speaker, Al is here. | 别挂 我开扬声器 艾尔也在 |
[14:16] | We’re on speaker. | 开扬声器了 |
[14:19] | I’m here with Dr. Bloomer, the Southampton medical examiner. | 我和布鲁默医生一起 南安普顿的法医 |
[14:23] | It was definitely homicide. | 绝对是他杀 |
[14:24] | The victim bled out from a stab wound. | 被害人因一处刀伤失血过多而死 |
[14:26] | We found ligature marks on her wrists, | 在她手腕处我们发现有捆绑的印记 |
[14:28] | so it looks like she was tied with rope | 看起来她是被绳子绑住 |
[14:29] | and then weighed down with something. | 然后被绑上了什么重物 |
[14:31] | That’s what a ligature is. | 这不就是勒痕的意思吗 |
[14:33] | I know, I’m telling them. | 我知道 我是在告诉他们 |
[14:35] | Hey, Jo. | 乔 |
[14:41] | I think I know where that rope might be. | 我可能知道那条绳子在哪儿 |
[14:43] | Also, we believe the victims last meal included caviar | 还有 被害人最后一餐吃过鱼子酱 |
[14:47] | and based on the roe a very special kind of caviar. | 根据鱼子我们发现是一种非常特别的鱼子酱 |
[14:51] | Volga Reserve Osetra. | 伏尔加保护区鲟鱼子酱 |
[14:53] | It starts at $5.32 an ounce. | 起价为5.32美元一盎司 |
[14:56] | Can’t be too many places serving that, even around here. | 即便是这里也不会有很多地方卖这个 |
[15:01] | The last time I saw her, she was getting ready to go out. | 我最后一次见她 她正准备出门 |
[15:05] | She mentioned something about a party. | 她提到要去一个派对 |
[15:08] | Some cottage. | 小别墅 |
[15:09] | 本季最瞩目订婚仪式 伊丽莎白·莫蒂默与特拉维斯·哈林顿 | |
[15:14] | Dr. Bloomer, do you know of | 布鲁默医生 你知道这附近 |
[15:16] | a family around here by the name of Mortimer? | 有哪一家是姓莫蒂默的吗 |
[15:19] | Uh yes, George Mortimer. | 知道 乔治·莫蒂默 |
[15:21] | He has a place on Further Lane. | 他家就在福泽道上 |
[15:22] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[15:23] | He is rich, old money, | 有钱 世家子弟 |
[15:26] | besides that just, you know, | 除此之外 |
[15:27] | what you hear fast boats, fast cars, fast horses. | 家里尽是快艇 跑车和快马 |
[15:31] | His daughter is getting married, I think. | 他女儿好像要结婚了 |
[15:34] | Oh, did I mention he’s rich? | 哦对 我说过他很有钱了吗 |
[15:36] | Carry, it doesn’t sound as though | 凯莉 被害人不像 |
[15:38] | our victim kept that kind of company. | 会和他们这类人有往来 |
[15:40] | Well, she did the night she died. | 至少她死那晚有过 |
[16:03] | What the hell happened to you? | 你出什么事了 |
[16:03] | Nothing, I’m fine. | 没什么 我没事 |
[16:05] | Just you know that rope you wanted me to find | 还记得你让我在发现受害人的海滩上 |
[16:07] | on the beach from the victim? | 找的那根绳子吗 |
[16:09] | Well, it seems that stray dogs don’t take too kind | 那些流浪狗对我们要将他们的玩具 |
[16:11] | on having their chew toys confiscated as crime scene evidence. | 收为证据有点不太买账 |
[16:13] | So did you uh… get the rope? | 所以 你拿到绳子了吗 |
[16:16] | We’ll have now. | 这不就有了 |
[16:19] | Yes, my daughters engagement party. | 对 我女儿的订婚派对 |
[16:21] | Quite the little soiree. | 排场不小 |
[16:23] | Rowena, when you’re done with that, I need you in the kitchen. | 罗威娜 手上的活儿做好了就去厨房吧 |
[16:27] | Rapido, rapido, come on, chop chop, you’re killing me. | 快点 麻利点 快 我等不及了 |
[16:30] | Uh, to tell you the truth, I thought for sure uh… | 说实话 我早就料到 |
[16:34] | you boys would be up here. | 你们会来这里 |
[16:36] | What, with the music going until after two A.M. | 音乐直到凌晨两点才停 |
[16:39] | Chicago Blues, my daughter loves it. | 芝加哥布鲁斯 我女儿爱听 |
[16:42] | Flew the whole band out here for the weekend. | 让整支乐队周末飞过来演奏 |
[16:45] | Now what is this about a murder investigation? | 所以你们是来调查谋杀案吗 |
[16:47] | Her name is Shelley Branigan. | 她叫谢莉·布兰妮根 |
[16:49] | Her body was found on the beach yesterday morning. | 昨天早上在海滩发现了她的尸体 |
[16:51] | Oh of course, I heard about that. | 没错 我听说了 |
[16:53] | Over at the Elsworth place. Poor girl. | 在埃尔斯沃思那边 真可怜 |
[16:55] | What can I do for you? | 需要我做什么 |
[16:57] | We have reason to believe | 有证据显示 |
[16:58] | she was at your home the night she died. | 她死亡当晚在你家出现过 |
[17:00] | At our party? Uh, I don’t think so. | 在我家的派对上 我可不觉得 |
[17:03] | Could she have been working, sir? On the wait staff? | 她有没有可能是当时的侍应生 |
[17:05] | I suppose it’s possible. Uhm… | 这倒有可能 |
[17:08] | You should check with Lizzy or Travis. | 你可以跟莉兹或者特拉维斯确认一下 |
[17:09] | They organized the event. I just paid for it. | 他们负责举办活动 我只是掏钱的 |
[17:13] | Well, it must have been an incredible night. | 那真是一个无以伦比的美好夜晚 |
[17:15] | I mean, the music, the food… | 无论是音乐还是美食 |
[17:19] | I bet she had an amazing time. | 贵千金一定玩得很开心 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Yes, it uh… it was a magical evening. | 没错 那是个非常美好的晚上 |
[17:26] | And you served the Volga Reserve Osetra caviar, I mean… | 居然有伏尔加保护区鲟鱼子酱 |
[17:30] | – Carrie. – … Come on. | -凯莉 -拜托 |
[17:31] | Really, I know, I know, I know. | 好啦 知道啦 我知道 |
[17:33] | I said I wouldn’t say anything, but… | 我说了我不会提这个 |
[17:33] | – But you are. – I’m such a foodie. | -你都已经说了 -可是人家是个吃货嘛 |
[17:36] | I found the menu, someone must have posted is online. That’s… | 我看到了菜单 有人晒到网上了 |
[17:40] | I mean the Reserve? This time a year? | 这个时候 居然能弄到保护区的鱼子 |
[17:43] | Well, you certainly know your fish eggs, don’t you? | 看来你很清楚鱼的排卵期 对吧 |
[17:46] | Well, you’re quite right, it is very rare. | 你说的没错 确实很稀有 |
[17:49] | In fact, I prefer it to the Beluga. | 比起白鲟鱼子酱 我更喜欢这个 |
[17:52] | After all, your daughter only gets engaged once. | 毕竟 我女儿只订这一次婚 |
[17:55] | – Yeah. – You hope. | -是啊 -希望如此 |
[17:57] | – Right. – Would it be possible to speak with Travis? | -当然 -我们能跟特拉维斯聊一下吗 |
[18:00] | Yes, this way. | 可以 他在那边 |
[18:03] | Oh, excuse me for a second. | 不好意思 |
[18:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:11] | There they are. | 他们就在那边 |
[18:14] | Travis is not much of a tennis player. | 特拉维斯网球打得不是很好 |
[18:16] | But he was top of his class at Worton. | 不过他在沃顿商学院的成绩名列前茅 |
[18:19] | He’ll be joining us this fall at the firm. | 他今年秋天会加入我们公司 |
[18:22] | Well, she wasn’t one of my guests. Did you invite her? | 我没有请她 你邀请她了吗 |
[18:26] | No, I’ve never seen her before. Sorry. | 没 从没见过她 抱歉 |
[18:28] | Maybe she worked on the catering staff? | 说不定她是在餐饮那边帮忙的 |
[18:30] | Uh… I forgot, which one did they go with, Travis? | 不记得了 跟哪家合作的 特拉维斯 |
[18:33] | Uh… the fishmonger, | 那家卖鱼的 |
[18:34] | it’s down at the market on one of the streets | 在那条街上的市场里 |
[18:35] | – with the name… – Birch Road. | -叫什么名字来着 -伯奇路 |
[18:38] | Right. I’m sure they have a list of wait staff. | 没错 他们肯定有帮佣的名单 |
[18:40] | If it’s okay, we’d also like the invitation list to the party. | 可以的话 我们还想要派对的客人名单 |
[18:43] | Oh, of course. But what makes you think the poor girl was here? | 没问题 不过你们为什么会觉得她来过 |
[18:47] | We’re not at liberty to say at this time. | 我们现在还不方便透露 |
[18:49] | Okay, we understand. | 了解 |
[18:50] | We’ll forward you our list and RSVP’s. | 我们会把客人名单和收到的回复发给你们 |
[18:52] | Whatever we can do to help. I mean, my God. It’s awful. | 希望我们能帮上忙 太不幸了 |
[18:55] | Alright, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:56] | – You want me to show you out? – We’re fine. | -需要我带你们出去吗 -不用了 |
[19:00] | Have you ever read ‘The Great Gatsby’? | 你看过《了不起的盖茨比》[电影]吗 |
[19:02] | Welcome to my world. | 知道我的感受了吧 |
[19:03] | Mortimer’s got a Bentley Convertible. | 莫蒂默有一辆敞篷的宾利 |
[19:05] | Parks in the handicap every time he comes to town. | 每次进城都停在残疾人车位 |
[19:08] | I must have given him 20 tickets myself, | 我至少给他开过二十张罚单 |
[19:09] | I don’t think he’s paid a one. | 他好像一张都没付过 |
[19:11] | Just donates to their statue in the garden at City Hall. | 只不过往市政厅花园里捐了几座雕像 |
[19:15] | – Welcome to the Hamptons. – Well, it was nice back there | -安普顿就是这样 -不过你刚刚说 |
[19:17] | with the ‘we’re not at liberty’ stuff. – Oh, thanks. | “不方便透露”的时候挺酷的 -谢啦 |
[19:19] | – Where did you get that? – Saw it on TV. | -你从哪里学的 -电视上看来的 |
[19:27] | We have about 20 people on our catering staff. | 我们的餐饮服务生有二十多人 |
[19:29] | Mostly locals who’ve been with us for years. | 大部分都是在这工作了好几年的本地人 |
[19:31] | The catering supervisor | 餐饮部主管 |
[19:32] | is the one that does the hiring and firing. | 是负责招聘和解聘的人 |
[19:36] | Hey, Bob. | 鲍伯 |
[19:42] | Shelley Branigan? The name doesn’t ring a bell. | 谢莉·布兰妮根 我对这名字没印象 |
[19:45] | Hey, Jerry? | 杰瑞 |
[19:48] | It’s not so hard. Here. You’re chewing it up. | 没那么难 看着 你要这么撬开 |
[19:52] | Doesn’t ring a bell, huh? | 没印象吗 |
[19:54] | You know, let me check the staff list, | 我查查帮佣名单 |
[19:56] | in case maybe she worked freelance. | 说不定她是临时兼职的 |
[19:58] | Alright, Branigan? Branigan, Branigan… | 布兰妮根对吧 布兰妮根 布兰妮根 |
[20:03] | Sorry, no Branigan. | 不好意思 没有布兰妮根 |
[20:05] | You do a lot of work for George Mortimer? | 你经常给乔治·莫蒂默打工吗 |
[20:07] | A fair amount, he likes to entertain. | 挺经常的 他喜欢搞活动 |
[20:09] | Yeah? Do any of his parties ever get… | 是吗 那他的那些派对会不会变得 |
[20:11] | I don’t know… crazy? Out of control? | 比如说 很疯狂 很出格呢 |
[20:14] | Look. This doesn’t come from me, okay? | 听着 别说是我说的 |
[20:17] | Mortimer is kind of a big man around here. | 莫蒂默在这里是个大人物 |
[20:19] | Totally off the record, promise. | 不会暴露你的 我保证 |
[20:21] | Alright. Some of my waitresses have… you know, | 好吧 我手下有些女侍应生 |
[20:25] | complained about him. | 跟我抱怨过他 |
[20:26] | Can you be a little more specific, Bob? | 你能说的更详细一点吗 鲍伯 |
[20:29] | They say, once he’s knocked back a few G and T’s, | 他几杯”金汤力”[杜松子加奎宁]下肚 |
[20:32] | can’t keep his hands to himself. | 手就会变得不老实 |
[20:34] | Especially around the local girls. | 尤其是对本地女孩子 |
[20:36] | The ones who can’t fight back, right? | 她们通常不敢反抗 |
[20:38] | – Right, those kind. – Yeah. | -对 就是这些女孩 -好吧 |
[20:50] | Some town you got here, Tim. | 你这小镇可不平凡啊 蒂姆 |
[20:52] | – You grew up here? – In Noyack. | -你在这儿长大的吗 -在诺雅克 |
[20:54] | After college I bummed around the country for a bit, | 大学毕业以后我在全国游荡了一段时间 |
[20:57] | but seagulls pulled me back here. | 不过海鸥把我拉回了这里 |
[20:58] | I guess the salt air gets them in your blood, huh? | 你的血都是带着海水味儿的吧 |
[21:01] | Hey Chris, how’re you doing? | 克里斯 最近还好吧 |
[21:07] | Hey everyone, come here. | 各位 过来这里 |
[21:08] | We wanna ask you a few questions. | 我们想问几个问题 |
[21:09] | Come on, guys. Guys, come on. | 大家过来这边 |
[21:10] | Guys, guys, guys, stop playing games, | 各位 各位 别玩了 |
[21:12] | stop. Circle up, it’ll take two minutes. | 别玩了 过来围个圈 只需要两分钟 |
[21:15] | You were all on the invite | 你们那天晚上都在 |
[21:16] | list for the Mortimers party the other night. | 莫蒂默家的派对上 |
[21:19] | I wanna know if you recognize this woman. | 我想知道你们对这个女人有没有印象 |
[21:21] | – No. – Did you look at it? | -没有 -你认真看了没有 |
[21:24] | – Hey, take a look. – Guys, focus. | -过来看一眼 -伙计们 认真点 |
[21:27] | – Did you see her? – No, she don’t look familiar. | -你见过她没有 -没有 我不认识 |
[21:29] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[21:33] | – No, not me. – No. | -我没见过 -没有 |
[21:36] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没 |
[21:38] | Okay, thanks. Let us know if you hear anything. | 谢谢 如果知道什么一定要告诉我们 |
[21:44] | Why’d that kid seemed embarrassed that you knew him? | 为什么那个孩子因为你认识他而不好意思 |
[21:47] | – Chris? – Yeah. | -克里斯吗 -对 |
[21:48] | Well, he’s a local. | 他是本地人 |
[21:49] | His dad is a plumber here in town, | 他老爸是镇上的水管工 |
[21:50] | he wants to be one of the big guys. | 他想成为那种有头有脸的人 |
[21:53] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[21:55] | Chris? Come here. I wanna talk to you. | 克里斯 过来 我想跟你谈谈 |
[21:59] | Listen, I’ve been doing this a long time. | 听着 我已经干这行很久了 |
[22:01] | I think you’ve got more to say. | 我认为你有所隐瞒 |
[22:02] | – Ahh, I gotta… – Hey Chris. | -我得… -克里斯 |
[22:05] | A girl’s dead. Local kid, just like you. | 一个女孩死了 跟你一样是本地人 |
[22:10] | I don’t wanna stir anything up, alright? | 我不想惹事 好吗 |
[22:11] | These guys are my friends. | 那些都是我朋友 |
[22:12] | Yeah, you really believe that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[22:16] | You think you’ll still be in their lives, | 等他们回到曼哈顿或是莫斯科 |
[22:17] | when they go back to Manhattan, | 回到原来的地方 |
[22:18] | or Moscow, or wherever it is they’re from? | 他们还会记得你吗 |
[22:23] | Alright, I might have seen her at the party. | 好吧 我可能在派对上看见她了 |
[22:26] | But I’m not sure. | 但我不确定 |
[22:28] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[22:29] | Backyard. | 后院 |
[22:30] | Was she with anyone, talking to anyone? | 她有跟谁在一起或是跟谁交谈吗 |
[22:32] | No, she was pretty much on her own, | 没有 应该只有她一个人 |
[22:33] | She seemed a little out of place. | 她显得有些格格不入 |
[22:35] | Probably why I picked up on her. | 可能正是这样我才会注意到她 |
[22:37] | – Been there. – Me too. | -我也有过那样的经历 -我也是 |
[22:40] | Thanks for stepping up. | 多谢仗义相助 |
[22:47] | So I went over the serial killer case files | 我和布鲁默医生又翻阅了下 |
[22:49] | with Dr. Bloomer. | 连环杀人案的档案 |
[22:52] | And the previous victims | 之前的被害人 |
[22:54] | were all strangled and partially dismembered. | 都是被勒死并部分肢解了 |
[22:57] | Frankly this case does not fit the bill. | 坦白讲这案子与连环杀手并不相符 |
[23:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | What is it with you and this Bloomer guy? | 你跟这个叫布鲁默的发生了什么 |
[23:05] | Every time you talk about him, | 你一谈到他 |
[23:06] | you get this weird little smile on your face. | 脸上就露出诡异的微笑 |
[23:10] | I just find him interesting, that’s all. | 我只是觉得他很风趣 仅此而已 |
[23:12] | And he is actually doing | 而且他正在 |
[23:12] | a play at the local theatre, how many coroners do… | 本地的剧院表演 有几个验尸官… |
[23:15] | Right there, there it is, there it is. | 看见没 又出现了 就在那儿 |
[23:17] | – This weird little smile on your face. – Honey, I’m home. | -那诡异的微笑 -亲爱的 我回来了 |
[23:22] | So I checked with the lab. | 我问过实验室了 |
[23:25] | That rope from the beach? | 海滩上的那截绳子 |
[23:26] | It’s sold with a specific brand of Zodiac dinghy | 是和苏迪亚克橡皮艇绑定出售的 |
[23:29] | and guess who owns two of them. | 你们猜谁有两艘那个牌子的橡皮艇 |
[23:31] | – George Mortimer. – How’d you know? | -乔治·莫蒂默 -你怎么知道的 |
[23:33] | Hey, Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[23:34] | The jets in the Jacuzzi aren’t jetting. | 按摩浴缸里的喷头坏了 |
[23:38] | Jay? | 杰 |
[23:41] | I uh… | 我… |
[23:43] | thought you guys could uh… use some help. | 我想你们可能需要帮手 |
[23:46] | With the Jacuzzi? | 修浴缸吗 |
[23:47] | No, I thought I could cross reference some suspect profiles… | 不是 我可以帮你们对比嫌疑人的资料 |
[23:50] | – run some data analysis… – Jay? | -做些数据分析 -杰 |
[23:52] | I also understand you need some access to financial files. | 你们可能还需要查看财务文件 |
[23:55] | Jay, he’s not… he’s not buying it. | 杰 他不会 不会相信的 |
[23:59] | Okay, look. The city is a freaking sauna, | 好吧 城里就是个大桑拿房 |
[24:01] | my air conditioning is busted | 我的空调还坏了 |
[24:02] | and I really wanted to check out Eliot’s place, so… | 而且我一直想来艾略特的房子看看… |
[24:06] | Alright Jay, but you’re gonna have to earn your key. | 好吧 杰 但你得出点力 |
[24:08] | Really? Uh… well, when do we start? | 真的吗 那我们什么时候开始 |
[24:12] | Yeah, Tim. Okay, we’ll meet you there. | 蒂姆 好的 我们在那儿见 |
[24:16] | How about now? | 现在就开始吧 |
[24:17] | We got a warrant for Mortimers’ place. | 我们拿到对莫蒂默家的搜查令了 |
[24:20] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[24:26] | What’s the probable cause for this search? | 你们有正当理由进行搜查吗 |
[24:28] | – It’s all right here in this warrant. – This is absurd. | -全写在搜查令里了 -真是荒唐 |
[24:30] | I found this one in the Zodiacs. Thought we could compare it | 我在橡皮艇里找到了这个 可以把它 |
[24:33] | to the rope from the beach. | 跟在海滩发现的绳子进行对比 |
[24:34] | Looks like it just came of the shelf. | 看起来挺新的啊 |
[24:36] | Did you just buy a new anchor for your boat? | 你给你的船新买了锚吗 |
[24:37] | You don’t have to answer that, George | 你不必回答 乔治 |
[24:38] | I most certainly did not. | 绝对没有 |
[24:41] | What’re they doing with that spray? | 他们喷什么呢 |
[24:42] | Watch where you step. | 注意脚下 |
[24:45] | – That’s called luminol. – And what is luminol? | -那叫鲁米诺 -鲁米诺是什么 |
[24:48] | It’s a kind of luminescent, | 是一种发光剂 |
[24:49] | which means it glows in the presence of blood. | 遇到血迹就会发光 |
[24:51] | Alright, we’re ready. Lights out. | 好了 准备就绪 关灯 |
[24:55] | Just like that. | 就像那样 |
[25:02] | Don’t say a word. | 一句话也别说 |
[25:11] | There were over 250 people at his home for that party. | 那次派对他家里来了250多人 |
[25:14] | Anyone of them had access to that boat house. | 任何人都能随意进出那间船库 |
[25:16] | End of story. | 仅此而已 |
[25:17] | I have another story. | 我还有另一种说法 |
[25:19] | Shelley was an attractive young woman. | 谢莉是个年轻貌美的姑娘 |
[25:21] | Maybe you’d seen her at Juniors on Montauk Highway? | 或许你在蒙托克公路那家青年咖啡馆见过她 |
[25:25] | Maybe not. | 或许没见过 |
[25:26] | But that night? She caught your eye. | 但那天晚上 你被她深深吸引 |
[25:29] | You invited her down to the boat house for a little fun. | 你带她去了船库想找点乐子 |
[25:33] | Things got hot, she rejected you. | 干柴烈火 她却拒绝了你 |
[25:36] | You killed her, let’s say accidentally. | 你就杀了她 就当你是意外失手 |
[25:39] | – That is preposterous. – George, don’t say another word. | -太荒谬了 -乔治 不必多说 |
[25:43] | Lieutenant Burns is telling us a story. | 彭斯队长只是在给我们讲故事 |
[25:45] | At first you panic, but then | 起初你惊慌失措 但之后 |
[25:47] | you realize you have the perfect escape route. | 你意识到你有绝佳的脱罪方式 |
[25:50] | The water. So you throw her body into the Zodiac, | 大海 于是你把她的尸体抬上橡皮艇 |
[25:53] | tie her to an anchor, dump her in the sea. | 将锚绑在她身上 把她扔进了海里 |
[25:55] | Problem is, the rope frays, the body surfaces. | 可没想到 绳子磨断了 尸体浮了上来 |
[26:00] | Floating inconveniently ashore, bringing us all here today. | 还飘到了岸边 造成了今天这个局面 |
[26:05] | That is a fine story, Lieutenant. | 故事真精彩 队长 |
[26:09] | I suggest you hold on to it. | 我建议你保留这个故事 |
[26:11] | Who knows? It might even | 谁知道呢 没准哪天 |
[26:12] | make a fine novel or screenplay some day. | 它就成了畅销书或是电影剧本 |
[26:15] | You may have even found your own true calling. | 可能编故事才是你的专长所在 |
[26:19] | But know this… | 但记住 |
[26:21] | if you ever call my client in here again | 如果你再把我的委托人 |
[26:23] | and accuse him of murder… | 叫到这里指控他谋杀 |
[26:25] | it’ll be the only calling available to you. | 你的余生也就只能编编故事了 |
[26:29] | We’re leaving now. | 我们走 |
[26:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[26:42] | I heard you had a big fish on the line. | 我听说这次是条大鱼 |
[26:44] | He just swam right by you. | 刚从你身边游走 |
[26:47] | Let me guess, thought you’d come out, give us a hand? | 我猜你要跟我说想来帮个忙吧 |
[26:49] | How did you know I was gonna say that? | 你怎么知道我要这么说 |
[27:01] | – Hey, everybody. – Hello. | -各位好 -你好 |
[27:03] | Murray, how do you like your bluefish? | 莫里 竹荚鱼你想怎么吃 |
[27:05] | Jay, that is a very personal question. | 杰 那是很私人的问题 |
[27:08] | No, I was just asking. What? | 没有 我只是问问 什么嘛 |
[27:11] | Surprise me, Jay. | 你看着办吧 杰 |
[27:12] | You won’t be disappointed. | 不会让你失望的 |
[27:15] | Did you get anything on that anchor? | 你在那锚上找到什么了吗 |
[27:17] | It’s what we thought. Luminol showed | 和我们想一样 鲁米诺显示 |
[27:19] | a lot of blood all over the boat house, nothing on the anchor. | 船库里有很多血 锚上却没有 |
[27:21] | So if we proof Mortimer bought the new anchor, | 所以如果我们能证明莫蒂默买了新锚的话 |
[27:23] | we got him. | 我们就能逮捕他了 |
[27:25] | You know what, I’ll check | 我会跟这地区 |
[27:25] | all the nautical supply shops in the area. | 所有的航海用品店核实 |
[27:27] | Yeah, you do that. I got this. | 好 你去做吧 我来弄这个 |
[27:29] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[27:32] | Oh Murray, would you get that for me, please? | 莫里 你能帮我接一下吗 |
[27:36] | Hello. Oh, uh… | 你好 |
[27:40] | Sure, just… hold on one second. | 好 请…等一下 |
[27:43] | – It’s Ted for Jo? – Ted? Who is Ted? | -泰德找乔的 -泰德 谁是泰德 |
[27:47] | Oh, it’s just a work thing, it’s the local M.E. | 只是工作上的事 是当地的法医 |
[27:52] | Hello… | 你好 |
[27:57] | Okay, there are literally | 好吧 岛上差不多 |
[27:58] | like a thousand nautical stores on the island. | 有一千家航海用品店 |
[28:00] | Yeah, so get started. I got this. | 好 那快开始吧 我来弄这个 |
[28:18] | Are you sure you’re not hungry? | 你确定你不饿吗 |
[28:20] | No, I don’t have that much of an appetite. | 不饿 我没什么胃口 |
[28:22] | No? Okay, suit yourself. | 不要吗 好吧 随你便 |
[28:26] | Yeah, check that out. His family has produced three Congressmen, | 你看 一共有三位国会议员 |
[28:30] | two Secretaries of State and an Ambassador to Sweden. | 两位国务卿和一位瑞典大使出自他的家族 |
[28:33] | And a hell of a fortune. | 还有攒了一大笔钱 |
[28:34] | Yeah, more money than Shelley | 是啊 比谢莉·布兰妮根 |
[28:36] | Branigan will see in a thousand lifetimes, it doesn’t… | 几辈子见的钱还多 这不… |
[28:39] | it doesn’t seem fair, does it? | 这不公平 不是吗 |
[28:41] | That’s the American way. | 这就是美国之道 |
[28:42] | Every town’s got one, that big house on the hill. | 每座小镇都有一座山上的大房子 |
[28:45] | But what was a little girl from Islip doing there? | 但是一个艾斯利普的小姑娘在那干嘛呢 |
[28:48] | Okay, I’ve been going through | 我检查了 |
[28:50] | the phone records from the diner here Shelley worked. | 谢莉工作餐厅的电话记录 |
[28:52] | It turns out there’s a two minute phone call | 显示有个两分长的电话 |
[28:54] | from there to the Mortimer house. | 是从那打给莫蒂默家的 |
[28:56] | – When? – A few days ago. | -什么时候 -几天前 |
[28:58] | – That’s enough for me. – I know. | -这就够了 -我知道 |
[28:59] | No, no, you’re forgetting | 不 不行 你忘了 |
[29:01] | Mortimer’s lawyered up, | 莫蒂默已经请了律师了 |
[29:02] | we can’t go even near him. | 我们都不能接近他 |
[29:03] | No, I’m sorry, Eliot is not here, | 不 抱歉 艾略特不在这 |
[29:04] | can I take a message? | 要我帮你留言吗 |
[29:09] | Rowena! Rapido, rapido, come on, chop chop. | 罗威娜 快点 麻利点 快 |
[29:18] | Maybe we don’t have to. | 也许我们不必接近他 |
[29:21] | I really shouldn’t be here. | 我真的不该来这 |
[29:23] | If Mr. Mortimer finds out, | 如果莫蒂默先生发现了的话 |
[29:25] | I could be fired. | 我会被辞退的 |
[29:26] | I understand, that we’ve put you in a uncomfortable position, | 我理解 我们叫你到这来 |
[29:29] | by asking you here, | 让你置于两难的境地 |
[29:30] | but we really do appreciate your help. | 但是我们真的很感激你的帮助 |
[29:38] | Here it is, Shelley Branigan. | 在这儿 谢莉·布兰妮根 |
[29:41] | She called last Monday afternoon | 她上周一下午打过电话 |
[29:42] | and said she was a waitress at some diner. | 说她是某个餐厅的服务员 |
[29:44] | Did she ask for Mr. Mortimer? | 她找莫蒂默先生吗 |
[29:45] | No, the call was for | 不是 她打电话找 |
[29:46] | Ms. Lizzy’s fiance Mr. Harrington. | 利兹小姐的未婚夫哈林顿先生 |
[29:49] | Ms. Branigan said | 布兰妮根小姐说 |
[29:50] | he left his jacket at the restaurant, | 他把他的夹克落在餐厅了 |
[29:52] | he should come get it. | 最好过来取一趟 |
[29:53] | You sure it wasn’t for Mr. Mortimer? | 你确定不是找莫蒂默先生吗 |
[29:55] | Oh yes, Ms. Branigan? | 确定 布兰妮根小姐吗 |
[29:57] | She asked for Travis. | 她是找特拉维斯 |
[30:00] | She knew his name. | 她知道他的名字 |
[30:06] | I went to Juniors with a bunch of friends | 有天晚上我和一群朋友喝完酒后 |
[30:07] | after drinking one night. | 去了青年咖啡馆 |
[30:09] | Must have forgotten my jacket then. | 肯定是当时把夹克落在那了 |
[30:10] | You said you didn’t recognize Shelley. | 你说你不认识谢莉 |
[30:13] | I don’t. | 我是不认识 |
[30:14] | Travis, we know she waited on | 特拉维斯 我们知道她那晚 |
[30:16] | you that night at Juniors cafe, we have receipts. | 在青年咖啡馆给你服务 我们有收据 |
[30:19] | Like I said, I’d been out drinking, | 像我说的 我喝了酒 |
[30:20] | I didn’t recognize the photo. | 没认出照片 |
[30:22] | Yeah, here’s the thing, Travis. | 是嘛 是这样的 特拉维斯 |
[30:24] | When she called the Mortimer’s house, | 她打电话到莫蒂默家时 |
[30:25] | she asked for you… by name. | 她叫的是你的名字 |
[30:29] | So she knew who I was. | 所以她认识我 |
[30:31] | Like it or not, it happens out here. | 不管你喜不喜欢 这里就是这样 |
[30:33] | Mr. Harrington, | 哈林顿先生 |
[30:34] | we did a little digging into your financials, | 我们调查了一下你的财务状况 |
[30:36] | we understand you made a $10,000 withdrawal | 我们了解到几天前 |
[30:38] | from your bank account a few days ago. | 你从银行账户取了一万美金 |
[30:40] | I’ve got a wedding coming up, | 我要举行婚礼了 |
[30:41] | that money was a retainer for the florist. | 那钱是给花店的订金 |
[30:43] | Is that an EpiPen? | 那是肾上腺素吗 |
[30:45] | Oh… Yes. Peanut allergy. | 是的 我对花生过敏 |
[30:50] | Who’s the artist? | 谁画的啊 |
[30:51] | Our son, Spencer, he’s 8. | 我们的儿子 斯宾塞 他八岁了 |
[30:56] | Excuse me for a second. | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[31:00] | Hey Jo, I need you to check something for me. | 乔 我需要你帮我核实一件事 |
[31:03] | Engagement party. | 订婚派对 |
[31:04] | Sometimes local kids try to crash our parties. | 有时当地的小孩会来我们的派对捣乱 |
[31:06] | You know, free food and booze. | 你懂得 免费的食物和饮料 |
[31:08] | Maybe she came with someone. | 她可能跟什么人一起来的 |
[31:11] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[31:12] | So I was wrong, guys. | 我错了 伙计们 |
[31:14] | There are only 737 nautical supply shops on Long Island. | 长岛上只有737家航海用品店 |
[31:17] | In other words, you haven’t traced the anchor. | 也就是说 你还没有查到那个锚 |
[31:19] | Whoa, easy boss. I mean, | 放松点 老大 我是说 |
[31:21] | I’m working with some very cool tools here. | 我动用了几种很酷的软件 |
[31:24] | I’m lucky if I can get 3GI here | 能找到3GI网络就算我幸运了 |
[31:25] | plus I’m running some kind of RF-interference on the wireless… | 而且我在无线网上运行频射干扰 |
[31:28] | In other words, you haven’t traced the anchor. | 换句话说 你还是没有查到那个锚 |
[31:31] | Okay, if you put it that way. | 好吧 如果你非要这么说的话 |
[31:32] | But I’m working on it. | 但我正在努力查 |
[31:33] | What do you have on Travis? | 特拉维斯那边你查到了什么 |
[31:35] | Well, first off… he’s not who he says he is. | 首先 他并非他说的那样 |
[31:38] | I ran a full background check. | 我做了全面的背景调查 |
[31:39] | He grew up as Travis Harlow in Islip. | 他以特拉维斯·哈洛的身份在艾斯利普长大 |
[31:42] | He and Shelley were in the same class at school. | 他和谢莉在学校是一个班的 |
[31:45] | – I knew it. – Knew what? | -我就知道 -知道什么 |
[31:47] | Hey Jo, what do you got? | 乔 你有什么发现 |
[31:50] | That’s what I thought. Okay, thank you. Bye. | 跟我想得一样 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[31:53] | – So what do you know? – Come with me, I’ll show you. | -你知道什么 -跟我来 我告诉你 |
[31:57] | Travis is a good kid, | 特拉维斯是个好孩子 |
[31:59] | he came from a really rough family, | 他来自一个很困难的家庭 |
[32:00] | a lot of drinking and fighting. | 家人经常酗酒还有打架 |
[32:02] | He and his brother Robby used to hang out at our house a lot. | 他和他的哥哥罗比以前经常来我家玩 |
[32:05] | I’m sorry but Travis and Shelley grew up together. | 抱歉 但特拉维斯和谢莉是一起长大的 |
[32:07] | You didn’t think this was important for us to know? | 你们难道不认为知道这个对我们很重要吗 |
[32:09] | They haven’t seen each other in over 8 years. | 他们都八年没见过了 |
[32:11] | You mean ever since Spencer was born. | 你是说在斯宾塞出生后吗 |
[32:14] | Did you know that peanut allergies are 85% genetic? | 你们知道85%的花生过敏都是因为遗传吗 |
[32:17] | Spencer and Travis both have one. | 斯宾塞和特拉维斯都对它过敏 |
[32:20] | So do a lot of people. | 很多人都过敏啊 |
[32:22] | Mrs. Branigan, we know Shelley had a baby. | 布兰妮根女士 我们知道谢莉生过孩子 |
[32:24] | Her autopsy proved it. | 她的尸检报告也证实了 |
[32:26] | There are records at St. Barnibas Hospital in Islip… | 在艾斯利普的圣巴尼巴斯医院有记录 |
[32:29] | That is not true. | 怎么可能 |
[32:30] | How can you come into our home and say that? | 你怎么能来我们家说这种话 |
[32:32] | We have the records if you’d like to see them. | 我们带了记录来 如果您想看的话 |
[32:35] | Spencer is our son. | 斯宾塞是我们的儿子 |
[32:36] | Sandra. Stop. | 桑德拉 够了 |
[32:39] | We can’t keep going on like this. | 我们不能一直这样下去 |
[32:46] | You are right. | 你说得没错 |
[32:48] | Shelley had Spencer when she was 15 years old. | 谢莉在十五岁的时候怀了斯宾塞 |
[32:51] | – With Travis. – Yeah. | -她跟特拉维斯的孩子 -是啊 |
[32:54] | They were just kids, so we made a deal. | 他们还是孩子 所以我们做了约定 |
[32:57] | Travis signed away his parental rights, | 特拉维斯签署协议放弃了抚养权 |
[32:59] | we adopted Spencer and raised him as our own. | 我们收养了斯宾塞 视如己出 |
[33:08] | You told us you didn’t even know Shelley. | 你之前说根本不认识谢莉 |
[33:09] | But the fact is, you had a child with her. Why did you lie? | 可你却跟她生过孩子 为什么撒谎 |
[33:12] | We slept together once when we were 15. Once. | 我们十五岁的时候睡过一次 仅此而已 |
[33:15] | It wasn’t like we had a relationship. | 我们又没有谈恋爱 |
[33:17] | – Tell that to your son. – Those were rough years. | -去跟你儿子这么说 -那几年很难熬 |
[33:20] | My mom was an alcoholic and my dad beat the crap out of us. | 我妈妈酗酒 我爸爸经常虐打我们 |
[33:23] | When Sandra and Jim offered to take Spencer, | 桑德拉和吉姆提出要收养斯宾塞 |
[33:25] | it seemed like a solution. | 我简直如释重负 |
[33:27] | At least he’d grow up in a stable home. | 至少他能在一个稳定的家庭长大 |
[33:30] | So you got the hell out of Islip, | 所以你就离开了艾斯利普 |
[33:32] | changed you name, came back a new man. | 换了名字 改头换面后再回来 |
[33:34] | I went to school. | 我是去上学了 |
[33:35] | Worked my ass off and made something of myself, | 我拼命工作 证明了自己的价值 |
[33:37] | if that’s what you mean. | 你是想问这个吗 |
[33:38] | Then Shelley found you again and threatened to ruin everything. | 可是谢莉找上了你 威胁要毁掉一切 |
[33:41] | She wasn’t looking for me. | 她没有找我 |
[33:44] | I ran into her at Juniors, beginning of the summer. | 初夏的时候 我在青年咖啡馆偶遇了她 |
[33:47] | First time in years. | 多年来第一次 |
[33:48] | She told me about her father’s accident | 她跟我说她爸出事了 |
[33:50] | and said they were strapped for cash, | 急需一笔现金 |
[33:51] | so I helped her out. | 所以我帮了她 |
[33:52] | With the $10,000 you withdrew from your account. | 用你从银行取的一万美金吗 |
[33:55] | I didn’t have to give her a cent, | 我可以不给她一分钱 |
[33:57] | legally. I just felt bad for her. | 很合法 但我很同情她 |
[33:59] | Well, maybe you just wanted to shut her up. | 也许你只是想让她封口 |
[34:01] | If George Mortimer found out you lied about who you were | 如果乔治·莫蒂默发现你的身份是假的 |
[34:04] | and you had an 8-year old son, | 而且还有个八岁的儿子 |
[34:05] | I doubt you’d still be | 我很怀疑你还能继续 |
[34:06] | the prize catch for his precious daughter. | 当他宝贝女儿的真命天子 |
[34:07] | Just because I fathered a child at 15, | 我十五岁时有了孩子 |
[34:09] | doesn’t mean I’m a killer. | 并不代表我是杀人凶手 |
[34:10] | No, but it gives you motive. | 是 但你有杀人动机 |
[34:12] | – Maybe I should get a lawyer. – Maybe. | -看来我应该请律师了 -也许 |
[34:16] | You were at the house, you had a relationship with the victim, | 你当时在房子里 曾经跟受害者关系密切 |
[34:19] | and you lied to us. It’s not looking good. | 还对我们撒了谎 情况可不妙 |
[34:21] | Look, | 听着 |
[34:23] | we’re gonna find the person that | 我们一定会查出 |
[34:24] | sold you that new anchor and that’s it, | 把新锚卖给你的人 案子就结了 |
[34:26] | Travis. | 特拉维斯 |
[34:27] | You’re going away, it’s just a matter of time. | 你一定会坐牢 早晚的事 |
[34:37] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[34:41] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[34:44] | I killed Shelley, but it was an accident. | 我杀了谢莉 但那是意外 |
[34:55] | – Tell me what happened. – She showed up at the party. | -告诉我发生什么了 -她出现在派对上 |
[34:59] | Threatened to tell Lizzy everything. | 威胁要告诉利兹一切 |
[35:02] | And she demanded $50,000 to go away. | 她要求我给她五万美金封口费 |
[35:06] | I took her down to the boat house | 我带她去船屋 |
[35:07] | to try and talk some sense into her but she wouldn’t listen. | 想和她讲道理 但是她不听 |
[35:11] | She got violent, came at me with a knife. | 她开始动手 拿一把刀逼我 |
[35:17] | I managed to get it away from her. | 我把刀从她手里抢了下来 |
[35:22] | Next thing I knew, there was blood everywhere. | 等我反应过来 已经到处都是血了 |
[35:25] | She was dead in like three minutes. | 她很快就断了气 |
[35:41] | I don’t buy it, not for a second. Too easy. | 我不信 根本不信 没这么简单 |
[35:44] | Yeah, I thought so too. So what’s he doing? | 我也这么觉得 那他到底在干什么 |
[35:46] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, Jay. | -我不知道 -说吧 杰 |
[35:49] | Okay, I hit pay dirt. | 好了 查到线索了 |
[35:50] | Nautical store in Medford | 梅德福的一家航海用品店 |
[35:52] | confirms they sold that anchor. | 证实他们卖了那个锚 |
[35:54] | Had the serial number and everything. | 还有出厂序号等等 |
[35:56] | Manager said the guy came in early. | 经理说那个人来得很早 |
[35:58] | Was it Travis? | 是特拉维斯吗 |
[35:59] | Well, the clerk who sold it, was gone for the day, | 卖出这个锚的店员已经下班了 |
[36:01] | manager’s pretty fuzzy, | 经理也记不清了 |
[36:02] | couldn’t ID Travis’s photos, | 不能确认是不是特拉维斯 |
[36:03] | but he remembers the guy pulled a big wad of cash | 但是他记得当时那个人从钱夹里 |
[36:05] | out of a money clip when he paid for it. | 掏出了一大叠钱 |
[36:08] | The catering supervisor | 餐饮主管 |
[36:09] | is the one that does the hiring and firing. | 是负责招聘和解聘的人 |
[36:11] | – Thanks. – Hey, Bob. | -谢谢 -鲍伯 |
[36:16] | He and his brother Robby used to hang out at our house a lot. | 他和他的哥哥罗比以前经常来我们家玩 |
[36:21] | – A scrimshaw money clip? – Yeah, actually. | -钱夹是贝壳雕刻的吗 -确实是 |
[36:25] | Jay, do me a favor, | 杰 帮我个忙 |
[36:26] | uh, call the fishmonger over on Birch Road. | 给伯奇路的鱼贩打个电话 |
[36:29] | There was a supervisor there | 那里有一名主管 |
[36:31] | by the name of Bob. I need his full name. | 名叫鲍伯 我要知道他的全名 |
[36:33] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[36:34] | What’s Bob the supervisor got to do with anything? | 这位叫鲍伯的主管跟案件有什么关系吗 |
[36:37] | He had a money clip | 他有个那样的钱夹 |
[36:38] | and I saw him shucking oysters. | 还有我看过他给牡蛎去壳 |
[36:41] | It’s not so hard. You’re chewing it up. | 根本不难 你太紧张了 |
[36:44] | Shelley was killed by a 3 inch blade with dull edges. | 谢莉被一把三英寸的钝刀杀害 |
[36:47] | Oyster knife. | 牡蛎刀 |
[36:48] | An oyster knife, that’s our murder weapon. | 没错 杀人凶器就是牡蛎刀 |
[36:52] | – Yeah Jay, go ahead. – Okay, you guys ready for this? | -杰 说吧 -准备好了吗 |
[36:55] | Bob’s full name is Robert Harlow. | 鲍伯的全名叫罗伯特·哈洛 |
[36:57] | As in Travis Harlow. | 特拉维斯也姓哈洛 |
[36:59] | So George Mortimer’s future son-in-law | 所以乔治·莫蒂默的未来女婿 |
[37:01] | and Bob the Oyster Shucker are brothers. | 跟去牡蛎壳的鲍伯是兄弟 |
[37:05] | That’s why Travis confessed so fast. | 怪不得特拉维斯很快就认了罪 |
[37:06] | He’s protecting his brother. | 他在保护他兄弟 |
[37:08] | He knows Robert did it and he’s taking the fall for him. | 他知道是罗伯特干的 所以要为他顶罪 |
[37:10] | What do we do with Travis? | 那特拉维斯怎么办 |
[37:11] | We just arrested him for murder. | 刚以谋杀罪逮捕了他 |
[37:14] | That’s right. We just arrested him. | 没错 我们刚逮捕了他 |
[37:17] | Everyone knows big city cops | 大家都知道大城市的警察 |
[37:19] | would play fast and lose with the rules. | 把规则当儿戏 |
[37:32] | You caught a break. | 你很幸运 |
[37:34] | Mr. Mortimer called in a favor with Judge Addison. | 莫蒂默先生给艾迪生法官打电话求助 |
[37:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:38] | These cops from the city | 那几个城里来的警察 |
[37:39] | screwed up big time. | 摊上大事儿了 |
[37:40] | Continued asking questions after you asked for a lawyer. | 在你要求请律师之后还在问问题 |
[37:43] | I got the whole thing on video. | 我把全过程都录了下来 |
[37:44] | Addison took one look, invalidated the arrest warrant. | 艾迪生看了一眼就把逮捕令作废了 |
[37:48] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[37:50] | Just like that? | 就这么简单吗 |
[37:51] | Well, it helps if judges owe you favors, I guess. | 如果法官欠你人情的话当然好办啦 |
[37:54] | I wouldn’t go too far, if I were you. | 我要是你的话就不会太得意忘形 |
[38:02] | – Seem like he bought it? – Let’s just hope it works, huh? | -他信了吗 -希望这招管用吧 |
[38:12] | Yeah, Murray? | 莫里 |
[38:13] | Phone tap just intercepted a call | 电话窃听刚刚截获 |
[38:15] | from Travis to his brother Robert. | 特拉维斯打给他哥哥罗伯特的一通电话 |
[38:16] | Told him to meet him at the marina in an hour. | 他约他一个小时后在码头见面 |
[38:19] | Travis has a boat out there, Al. | 特拉维斯在那里有艘船 艾尔 |
[38:21] | They’re gonna run. | 他们准备逃跑 |
[38:38] | Subject just arrived. Exiting vehicle. | 目标刚刚到达 正在下车 |
[38:42] | He’s carrying a duffel bag. | 他拿了个行李袋 |
[38:44] | Copy that. Big brother is in the boatyard. | 收到 他哥哥在船坞 |
[38:50] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[38:53] | I thought we were gonna make a plan. | 咱们不是要定个计划吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah, this is the plan. | 没错 这就是计划 |
[38:55] | Take the money, take the boat, go somewhere. | 你拿上钱 开着船 随便去哪儿 |
[38:58] | Don’t come back. I brought some clothes and stuff. | 别回来了 我给你带了点衣服什么的 |
[39:00] | No, come on Travis. | 不行 别这样 特拉维斯 |
[39:01] | God, Bobby, why’d you have to kill her? | 天啊 鲍比 你为什么非要杀了她啊 |
[39:03] | I told you, bro. She was gonna take you down. | 我告诉过你 兄弟 她会拖你下水 |
[39:06] | Not enough, he has to say it. | 还不够 他得亲口说出来 |
[39:07] | All hold. | 全体待命 |
[39:09] | So she wanted money, big deal. | 她不就是想要钱嘛 有什么呀 |
[39:11] | A 100 grand, that’s a big deal to me. | 十万块呀 对我来说算是巨款了 |
[39:15] | You told me 50. | 你跟我说是五万的 |
[39:16] | Whatever, 50, a 100. | 无所谓了 五万十万有区别吗 |
[39:18] | Did she even mention money? | 她真的有提过钱吗 |
[39:19] | Travis, I know her kind of people, | 特拉维斯 我了解她这种人 |
[39:21] | our kind of people. She wanted one thing. | 咱们这种人 她只想要一样东西 |
[39:23] | – What did she say? – She said she wanted to talk to you. | -她到底是怎么说的 -她说想跟你谈谈 |
[39:25] | Say goodbye, I know what that meant. | 跟你道别 我知道她这话是什么意思 |
[39:28] | She knew I’d be heading back to the city | 她知道我就要回城里了 |
[39:30] | and we’d never see each other again. | 我们以后再也不会相见了 |
[39:32] | She didn’t want to embarrass me by coming by my house | 她怕我尴尬没有到我家来找我 |
[39:34] | so she came to the party. | 所以她才来参加派对 |
[39:36] | Where she knew there’d be a million people. | 她知道派对上肯定有很多人 |
[39:39] | To say goodbye. | 她是来道别的 |
[39:44] | I don’t know, a little late for theories. | 这我可说不准 现在讲道理也有点晚了 |
[39:48] | – Get out of here, now. – And what are you gonna do? | -你走吧 马上 -那你怎么办 |
[39:51] | And even if I disappear, you can’t talk to Lizzy. | 就算我走了 你也不能跟利兹说 |
[39:53] | You can’t tell her. | 你不能告诉她 |
[39:54] | About what? About what? About Shelley? | 告诉她什么 什么 谢莉的事吗 |
[39:56] | About my son I have to. | 我必须要告诉她我有个儿子 |
[39:58] | She’ll drop you before the words are out of your mouth. | 还没等你说出口她就会把你甩了 |
[40:00] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[40:01] | You can’t, Travis. You… | 你不能 特拉维斯 你 |
[40:04] | You’re gonna throw it all away. | 你会失去这一切的 |
[40:06] | Alright, I screwed up, but | 好吧 是我搞砸了 但是 |
[40:09] | everything I sacrificed so that you could be somebody. | 我做的一切牺牲 都是为了你能成大器 |
[40:12] | I worked triple shifts to put you through college. | 我打三份工来供你读大学 |
[40:14] | I know what you did. | 我知道你的付出 |
[40:16] | Listen to me, they got nothing. | 听我说 他们什么证据也没有 |
[40:19] | – We need to get our stories straight. – Goodbye, Rob. | -我们只要把口供串好 -再见 罗伯 |
[40:21] | No, no, no, listen, listen, listen. Alright, we can go together. | 别 听着 好吧 咱们可以一起走 |
[40:23] | I know a guy in Halifax. | 我在哈利法克斯有个熟人 |
[40:25] | I’m staying, Robbie. | 我不走 罗比 |
[40:27] | Get over here, get the damn boat, Travis. | 过来 给我上船 特拉维斯 |
[40:31] | You understand what I did? I killed for you. | 你明白我干了什么吗 我为你杀了个人 |
[40:34] | I didn’t ask you to. | 又不是我让你杀的 |
[40:35] | – That’s it, let’s go. – Go, go. | -好了 我们上吧 -行动 行动 |
[40:38] | All units reply. Move. | 所有单位注意 行动 |
[40:46] | You didn’t ask me? Huh? You didn’t ask me? | 你没让我杀人 你没让我杀是吧 |
[40:50] | Police, don’t move. | 警察 不许动 |
[40:52] | Hands, hands. | 手举起来 手举起来 |
[40:53] | Get up, now. Back off, back off. | 起来 退后 退后 |
[40:58] | Alright, keep your hands up. | 好了 把手举起来 |
[41:02] | Nice, we got them. | 干得漂亮 我们抓到他们了 |
[41:05] | Every day you asked me, since you were a kid. ‘Help me’. | 你从小时候起每天都跟我说”帮帮我” |
[41:09] | So I gave you a chance. | 所以我给了你一个机会 |
[41:14] | – Come on, walk. – Good luck. | -快点 走吧 -祝你好运 |
[41:17] | Call it in. | 向总部汇报吧 |
[41:24] | Oh well, looks like it’s back to | 看来我的工作 |
[41:25] | confiscating beach fireworks for me. | 又恢复成查抄海滩焰火了 |
[41:27] | I really enjoyed my time with you guys. | 我真的很喜欢跟你们共事 |
[41:29] | Likewise. Thank you. | 我们也是 谢谢你 |
[41:31] | Hello? | 大家好呀 |
[41:33] | Just checking in, | 我只是过来看看 |
[41:34] | making sure you people haven’t trashed my house. | 确保你们没把我的房子拆了 |
[41:36] | Well, it’s still early, boss. | 现在还早呢 头儿 |
[41:38] | I hear congratulations are in order, so… | 我听说可以庆祝了 所以… |
[41:42] | I brought some champagne-type substance from a local vineyard. | 我从当地的酒庄买了一些香槟型的酒 |
[41:46] | It’s quite a place you got here, Eliot. | 你这房子真是漂亮啊 艾略特 |
[41:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:51] | Salt or no salt? | 你要抹了盐的还是没盐的 |
[41:55] | Really? You don’t remember? | 不会吧 你不记得了吗 |
[41:57] | What? That the last time we had Margarita’s | 记得什么 我们上一次喝玛格丽塔 |
[42:00] | was October 23rd, 2002. | 是在2002年的10月23日 |
[42:02] | – No, no, no, no. – Winterfest, Henry’s Square. | -不 不对 -亨利广场的冬季嘉年华 |
[42:05] | No, it wasn’t. | 不对 |
[42:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:07] | My birthday party at the Habla was last year. | 是去年在哈巴拉我的生日派对上 |
[42:09] | I’m just keeping you honest. | 我只是想套你的话而已 |
[42:11] | – Enjoy your salt. – Thank you very much. | -享用你的盐吧 -非常感谢 |
[42:16] | You’re thinking about Shelley, aren’t you? | 你在想谢莉 对吧 |
[42:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[42:19] | She wanted to see the father of her son | 她只不过是想看看孩子的父亲 |
[42:21] | move forward, get closure | 开始新生活 做个了结 |
[42:22] | and it got her killed. | 没想到却被害了 |
[42:25] | What about Travis? What does he get? | 那特拉维斯呢 他的指控是什么 |
[42:26] | Obstruction, accessory? | 妨碍司法公正还是包庇罪 |
[42:28] | My guess is, the Mortimers | 我猜莫蒂默一家 |
[42:29] | would be very happy to have this all just go away. | 会非常乐于看到这一切烟消云散的 |
[42:32] | My guess is, you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[42:35] | His dream must have seemed | 在他看来 他的梦想已经近在咫尺 |
[42:36] | so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. | 绝不可能与它失之交臂 |
[42:39] | Gatsby. | 盖茨比说的 |
[42:42] | Oh, not a story that ends very well. | 这可不是个欢喜大结局的故事 |
[42:45] | Ever. | 从来都不是 |
[42:53] | Hey, I got a suggestion. | 我有个提议 |
[42:55] | Major Crimes just set up a Long Island division. | 重案组干脆成立一个长岛分部好了 |
[42:57] | From June to Labor day. | 从六月份到劳动节都在这边办公 |
[42:58] | Hear, hear. | 同意 |
[42:59] | I’ll drink to that. Whoa. | 为这个提议干一杯 |
[43:02] | Hey guys, let’s get a picture. | 大家一起合个影吧 |
[43:03] | Let’s do this, let’s sit here. | 来吧 都坐这儿吧 |
[43:09] | Ready, guys? Squeeze in. | 准备好了吗 靠近点 |
[43:11] | Hey, guys! Give me a shot. | 各位 看我这里 |
[43:12] | Alright, ready? And… 1,2,3 smile. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 笑一笑 |
[43:15] | And cheers! | 茄子 |