时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | The people who depend on us, | 那些依靠着我们的人们 |
[00:16] | are expecting us to make the tough choices. | 期待我们做出些艰难选择 |
[00:18] | Which is why, with all due respect, | 这也就是为什么 恕我直言 |
[00:21] | I believe in the 21st century | 我相信在21世纪 |
[00:23] | it takes more than a village. | 这远超出村庄的能力 |
[00:25] | It takes a city. | 需要整座城市同心协力 |
[00:27] | And in the case of New York, the greatest city on Earth. | 而纽约 正是这世界上最伟大的城市 |
[00:34] | Thank you. Thank you for your continued support. | 谢谢 谢谢你们一直以来的支持 |
[00:37] | And a special thank you | 而且要特别感谢 |
[00:38] | to Ron Skinner for hosting this event. | 罗恩·斯金纳举办了这次活动 |
[00:41] | Please, buy one of his apartments. | 拜托了 来买他的公寓 |
[00:43] | But if you don’t, | 但如果你不想买 |
[00:44] | you can always donate the 80 million to my campaign. | 欢迎你用那八千万美元来支持我的竞选活动 |
[00:50] | Darn, I left my checkbook at home. | 该死 我把支票本落在家里了 |
[00:52] | You know, I looked one of these apartments. | 我看过这里的房子 |
[00:54] | Wasn’t for me. Not enough windows. | 不适合我 窗户太少 |
[00:56] | I think you can see around you, | 我猜你们从周围就能看出 |
[00:58] | why Skinner Plaza will soon establish itself | 斯金纳广场很快就将成为 |
[01:02] | as Manhattan’s preeminent glamour tech address. | 曼哈顿最卓越迷人的科技地标 |
[01:05] | So please, grab a Blu-ray prospectus on your way out. | 所以在离开前 请拿上一份蓝光介绍盘 |
[01:09] | And for God sake’s, make me an offer. | 还有拜托了 买套房吧 |
[01:14] | Could we have another… what was I drinking? | 能再给我们一杯 我之前喝的是什么来着 |
[01:17] | Carrie, may I say how lovely you look? | 凯莉 你今天真是光彩照人啊 |
[01:19] | – Oh, well thank you, Eliot. – And your plus-one. | -多谢 艾略特 -还有你的跟班 |
[01:23] | Why, thank you, Eliot. | 多谢你 艾略特 |
[01:24] | I believe that’s the closest you’ve ever come | 我相信这是你从嘴里吐出的 |
[01:26] | to delivering a genuine compliment. | 最接近夸奖的话了 |
[01:28] | Easy Jose, anything but genuine. | 好啦乔 才不是什么真心话 |
[01:31] | Okay, why don’t you two just kiss and make up? | 好了 你们不如直接以吻示好得了 |
[01:33] | Did you guys hear the Mayor? | 你们听市长的讲话了吗 |
[01:35] | Insists we show up and then | 坚持让我们出席 |
[01:36] | doesn’t even acknowledge Major Crimes? | 然后一个字都没提我们重案处 |
[01:37] | Yes, but he did take credit | 没错 而且他把我们的功劳 |
[01:39] | for all of our work. | 都归在了自己头上 |
[01:40] | I suppose getting a shot at Ron Skinner’s | 不过喝杯传说中罗恩·斯金纳收藏的 |
[01:42] | legendary Bordeaux collection is worth it. | 波尔多葡萄酒也算值了 |
[01:45] | Well that and these fabulous crumbly things. | 再加上这个看上去很好吃松脆的东西 |
[01:49] | I think we should be honored that the Mayor invited us. | 我觉得我们应该为市长的邀请而感到荣幸 |
[01:53] | Should, being the operative word. | 这句话的重点是 应该 |
[01:55] | The truth is, you’re right. I wouldn’t want to be trapped | 事实是 你是对的 我绝对不愿意 |
[01:56] | in one of the apartments for more than four minutes. | 在这里的任何一间公寓里待四分钟以上 |
[01:58] | Excuse me. Hello. Yeah. | 失陪一下 喂 对 |
[02:03] | How’s life at Chez Skinner? | 在斯金纳之家感觉如何 |
[02:04] | There’s still hope for some excitement. | 估计之后能稍微有意思点 |
[02:06] | Was Eliot okay with Webster taking my place? | 韦伯斯特代替我去艾略特没意见吧 |
[02:08] | Yeah, you know how Eliot and Jo love each other. | 没有 你也知道艾略特和乔有多么相爱 |
[02:12] | You know, if I bail now | 你知道 如果我现在闪人 |
[02:13] | I could there in fifteen minutes. | 十五分钟后就能到你那 |
[02:14] | No, you can’t. You’re the groomsman, Al. | 不 你不能走 你可是伴郎 艾尔 |
[02:17] | I know you want to rub elbows with the Mayor, | 我知道你想多跟市长交流 |
[02:18] | but your loyalty is with Peter and Lacey today. | 但今天你的人是属于彼得和莱希的 |
[02:21] | Going solo to this wedding is a big mistake. | 我真不应该一个人来参加婚礼 |
[02:25] | I’d make you dance with me, if you were here. | 如果你也来了的话 我会请你跳舞的 |
[02:27] | Ah, but I don’t dance. | 但我不会跳舞 |
[02:28] | Okay, I guess I just have to dance with Lacey’s sister Andrea. | 好吧 我只能跟莱希的妹妹安德里亚跳了 |
[02:32] | She had a little crush on me for a while, if you recall. | 她以前挺喜欢我的 记得吧 |
[02:35] | Remember her? | 记得她吗 |
[02:36] | Of course you remember her. She’s beautiful. | 你当然记得她 她很漂亮 |
[02:38] | Even I remember her. | 连我都记得她 |
[02:41] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[02:45] | Al is very sad that he’s not here for all the hobnobbing. | 艾尔对无法来这里社交表示非常遗憾 |
[02:48] | And it’s killing you | 没邀请你一起参加婚礼 |
[02:49] | that he didn’t invite you to the wedding. | 你也一定很不开心 |
[02:50] | Not true, I don’t like weddings | 才没 我不喜欢参加婚礼 |
[02:52] | and I do believe that man and women can be just friends. | 而且我相信男女之间有纯洁的朋友关系 |
[02:54] | Yeah, and with hard bodies and great hair like you two… | 是啊 像你俩这样身材好头发又美的人 |
[02:56] | Oh no, you cannot. | 才不可能呢 |
[02:59] | Oh, here comes Tom and Jerry. | 猫和老鼠来了 |
[03:02] | You must be the crime fighting superhero | 你一定是艾略特口中的 |
[03:04] | that Eliot was telling me about. | 那位打击犯罪大英雄 |
[03:05] | Oh no, I’m just the coroner, | 不 我只是名验尸官 |
[03:06] | but I get that a lot. | 不过确实很多人这么夸我 |
[03:08] | Welcome to my building. | 欢迎来到我的大厦 |
[03:09] | Ron Skinner. | 我是罗恩·斯金纳 |
[03:12] | Carrie Wells, hello. | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 你好 |
[03:14] | – How about the private tour? – I’d love it. | -想私下去参观一下吗 -我愿意 |
[03:18] | With the Mayor here. | 还有市长也在 |
[03:18] | Actually, we’re gonna get going soon. | 实际上 我们马上得走了 |
[03:21] | We gotta work and eh, we’ll take a rain check. | 还有工作要做 我们改日再约 |
[03:24] | Carrie, you really should take this opportunity | 凯莉 你得珍惜这难得的机会 |
[03:26] | to get to know one of the city’s great benefactors. | 能借此与本市的大赞助商之一加深了解 |
[03:34] | I’ll take the express tour. | 那我就快速参观一下吧 |
[03:36] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:40] | Eli, you’re shameless, | 艾略特 你真是不要脸 |
[03:41] | forcing that jerk on Carrie. | 逼着凯莉接受那个混蛋的邀请 |
[03:44] | The Mayor approves our budget, Joanne. | 市长批准了我们的预算 乔安 |
[03:46] | Which means he pays for those | 这就意味着他将为你那些 |
[03:47] | electrons in electron microscope of yours. | 电子显微镜的电子付钱 |
[03:50] | And Skinner pays for the Mayor. It’s as simple as that. | 而斯金纳为市长买单 就这么简单 |
[03:54] | That means I’d go save her in three minutes. | 那意味着三分钟后我得去救她 |
[03:56] | That man is a pig. | 那男的就是禽兽 |
[03:59] | And this is where the magic happens, as they say. | 这里就是传说中奇迹开始的地方 |
[04:03] | Is that what they say? The magic, huh. | 大家都这么说吗 奇迹 |
[04:05] | What are you gonna do? Pull a rabbit out or something? | 你要做什么 变出只兔子之类的吗 |
[04:08] | No, you are the real magician here. | 不 你是这里真正的魔术师 |
[04:10] | Oh well… | 这个嘛 |
[04:12] | Go ahead. Dazzle me with that memory of yours. | 来吧 用你的记忆来震撼我吧 |
[04:15] | What do you know about me? | 你对我了解多少 |
[04:16] | – You don’t need me… – Please. | -你不需要我 -拜托了 |
[04:18] | Show me your gift. | 向我展示下你的天赋 |
[04:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | Ronald Skinner. | 罗纳德·斯金纳 |
[04:23] | Married Olivia Francis, May 1979. | 1979年五月与奥利维亚·弗朗西斯结婚 |
[04:25] | Divorced April 2000, married again 2002, | 2000年四月离婚 2002年再婚 |
[04:28] | divorced again 2005, | 2005年又离婚 |
[04:29] | married Melody in 2009 and divorced Melody, | 2009年与梅洛迪结婚 |
[04:31] | in well… 2009. | 同一年与梅洛迪离婚 |
[04:33] | The Post reported the reason for your disharmony, | 《邮报》报道说你婚姻不和谐的主要原因 |
[04:35] | was infidelity. Yours. Again. | 是出轨 又是因为你 |
[04:40] | You know, I’m on the lookout for my next bride. | 你知道 我在寻找我的下一任新娘 |
[04:45] | I miss married life. | 我怀念婚姻生活 |
[04:47] | See, I think… | 我认为 |
[04:49] | you miss cheating. | 你怀念出轨的感觉 |
[04:50] | Fiery, I like that. | 有脾气 我喜欢 |
[04:52] | Oh, careful. Your neighbors will see. | 小心点 你的邻居会看到的 |
[04:54] | No. No lookie, lookie. | 不 不会 你看 |
[04:57] | I spent millions in state of the art security windows. | 我花了上百万美元安装了顶级的安全玻璃 |
[05:01] | Meaning what? | 意思是 |
[05:03] | Meaning I value my privacy, Carrie. | 说明我很注重隐私 凯莉 |
[05:07] | And I think we should take advantage of that privacy, while… | 而我认为我们应该利用这种私密性 |
[05:10] | we have a chance. | 当我们还有机会时 |
[05:12] | You’re lucky, I’m unarmed. | 算你走运 我没带枪 |
[05:17] | Yeah, I’m gonna show you something. | 对了 我有东西给你看 |
[05:22] | But you have to promise to keep it a secret. | 但你得保证会保密 |
[05:26] | 80 million dollars for an apartment | 一套房卖八千万 |
[05:27] | and I have yet to find the bathroom. | 结果连个洗手间都找不到 |
[05:29] | So, Joanne. Ronald here was… | 乔安 罗纳德在这 |
[05:32] | just finishing up his tour. | 正准备结束这次参观 |
[05:34] | In fact, I was finished. | 实际上 已经结束了 |
[05:37] | You two can show yourselves out. | 你们两个自行离开就好 |
[05:43] | Was it something I said? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[05:45] | A great event, Morgan. | 活动很不错 摩根 |
[05:46] | Things must come to an end, Ron. | 看来活动已经结束了 罗恩 |
[05:48] | Eli and I gotta be heading out. | 艾略特和我准备走了 |
[05:49] | Quite a place you got here. It’s a little cramped. | 你这地方真不错 就是有点挤 |
[05:51] | My team’s waiting downstairs. | 我的团队在楼下等我 |
[05:54] | Hold on, Mr. Mayor. I’ll head down. | 等下 市长先生 我也要下楼 |
[05:57] | Thanks. Thank you for coming. And you… | 谢谢 谢谢你前来 还有你 |
[06:05] | Really nice event, Ron. | 活动很不错 罗恩 |
[06:07] | You can cut the crap, Mike, | 你就别说这种废话了 麦克 |
[06:08] | and tell me you’ll take care of my air rights problem in SoHo. | 告诉我你会帮我解决苏豪区的空运权问题 |
[06:11] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我没法回答你 |
[06:13] | Board of Estimates is up my butt on that. | 财政预算委员会为这事没少烦我 |
[06:15] | Hello. | 听着 |
[06:16] | Mike, I just raised a half mil for you in there. | 麦克 我刚刚在那里为你筹集了五十万美元 |
[06:19] | You need to at least tickle me… | 你至少得满足我 |
[06:20] | With all due respect, Mr. Skinner. | 恕我直言 斯金纳先生 |
[06:22] | The Mayor has fast tracked every permit | 市长先生已经让你申请的所有许可证 |
[06:25] | you applied for. | 都快速被审批 |
[06:26] | That’s some serious tickling. | 这已经很优待你了 |
[06:28] | Aren’t you the slippery one. | 你嘴巴很能说嘛 |
[06:33] | So much for the most high-tech building in New York. | 纽约最高科技的大厦也不怎么样嘛 |
[06:37] | Ow, great. | 好极了 |
[06:41] | He’s been studying up. | 他还认真钻研过呢 |
[06:44] | – Sit down. – That was a gunshot. | -都坐下 -那是枪声 |
[06:46] | I know the caters were bad, | 我知道食物不怎么样 |
[06:48] | – but still… – My phone is completely crashed. | -但是 -我的手机完全不能用 |
[06:51] | Well, mine too. | 我的也是 |
[06:53] | We have to go see what’s going on. | 我们得去看看到底怎么回事 |
[07:00] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[07:08] | Eliot? | 艾略特 |
[07:10] | Well, hello Mr. Policeman. | 你好 警察先生们 |
[07:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[07:15] | 5 4 Five… four… | |
[07:16] | 3 2 1 three… two… one… | |
[07:19] | Enjoy the ride. | 旅途愉快 |
[07:29] | One hundred million dollars in 60 minutes | 六十分钟内筹集一亿美元 |
[07:32] | or I drop them the rest of the way. | 否则我就让他们一坠到底 |
[07:50] | Building’s locked down, | 整座大厦被封锁了 |
[07:51] | security gates are lowered, all entrances sealed. | 防盗门都放下来了 所有入口已被锁死 |
[07:53] | ESU reports no sign of security guards or doormen. | 紧急勤务小组报告说没看到任何保安或门卫 |
[07:56] | The bad guys have taken control of the building. | 大厦已被坏人控制 |
[07:58] | According to these records | 根据这些材料 |
[07:59] | Skinner is the only resident in the building. | 斯金纳唯一一个住在大厦里的人 |
[08:01] | Don’t open to screen. | 还未公开竞标 |
[08:02] | Any word from Carrie and Jo? | 有凯莉和乔的消息吗 |
[08:04] | Most of the guests have left the party. | 大部分宾客已经离开了派对 |
[08:05] | We don’t know who’s still in. | 不知道谁还没走 |
[08:06] | Any idea who’s doing this? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[08:08] | We’re in the dark. No visual on the perps. | 情形还不明朗 不知凶手是什么人 |
[08:10] | Ah, Jay. Who could hack into both Skinner’s building | 杰 谁有本事同时黑进斯金纳的大厦 |
[08:13] | and the N.Y.P.D. system? | 还有纽约警局的系统 |
[08:14] | Someone who has skills, sophistication, | 某个有这个技术 心思缜密 |
[08:16] | and a big set of freakin’ stones to go after the Mayor. | 并有胆量去对付市长的人 |
[08:19] | Dangerous trifecta, but it gives you somewhere to start. | 很危险的三重属性 不过至少给你点头绪 |
[08:22] | Alright. Eliot is being held up there, | 好吧 艾略特被困在那里 |
[08:25] | maybe Carrie and Jo too. | 可能凯莉和乔也是 |
[08:27] | We’re not losing anyone today. | 今天谁都不许死 |
[08:30] | I’m sure she’s alright, Al. | 她不会有事的 艾尔 |
[08:36] | Get down. | 坐下 |
[08:37] | You, shut up. | 你 闭嘴 |
[08:39] | You heard him. Don’t move. | 你们听到了 不许动 |
[08:41] | I have the safe out the door. | 门外有人把守 |
[08:43] | – Get down. – Bring them in. | -坐下 -把他们带进来 |
[08:44] | Come on. Who said you could stand. Sit on the floor. | 快点 谁让你站着了 坐到地上 |
[08:46] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:48] | Come on, people. Come on. | 快点 你们 速度 |
[08:53] | Keep your mouths shut. | 都闭嘴 |
[08:54] | Nobody else has to get hurt. | 我们不想伤害其他人 |
[08:57] | It looks like one of the caterers. | 看来是某个筹备饮食的人 |
[08:59] | Shoulder? | 肩膀上吗 |
[09:03] | Security guards and doormen are all locked up downstairs… | 保安和门卫都关在楼下了 |
[09:09] | Okay, that’s an awful lot of blood. | 好吧 他流了好多血 |
[09:11] | It could be the brachial artery. | 可能伤到肱动脉了 |
[09:13] | By shooting that gun they are saying “Take us seriously”. | 通过开枪伤人 他们是杀一儆百 |
[09:16] | Andrew’s dealing with the package. | 安德鲁正在处理包裹 |
[09:18] | Good, sweep upstairs for stragglers. | 很好 去楼上查查还有没有人 |
[09:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:55] | I suppose getting a shot at Ron Skinner’s | 不过喝杯传说中罗恩·斯金纳收藏的 |
[09:57] | legendary Bordeaux collection is worth it. | 波尔多葡萄酒也算值了 |
[10:04] | Please be the same as the wine cellar. | 拜托一定要跟酒窖的密码一样 |
[10:05] | Please be the same. Yes. | 拜托一定要一样 太好了 |
[10:30] | Who’s after me, Eliot? | 是谁要对付我 艾略特 |
[10:32] | Please, I’m the one they’re after. | 拜托 他们想对付的人是我 |
[10:34] | My guys get threats like this every week. | 我们每周都能收到这种威胁 |
[10:36] | Really? Like this? Every week? | 真的吗 像这样 每周吗 |
[10:39] | Well, I really appreciate you asking us over, Ron. | 那我真的很感激你邀请我们过来 罗恩 |
[10:42] | Okay. So, who is it? Terrorists? | 好吧 那是谁干的 恐怖分子吗 |
[10:45] | No, we will not negotiate with terrorists. | 不 我们不会跟恐怖分子谈判的 |
[10:47] | Please, save it for the press release, Mike. | 拜托 这话在新闻稿里说吧 麦克 |
[10:49] | So I’m just supposed to pony up $100 million? | 那我就该付一亿美金吗 |
[10:53] | Okay, slow down. Both of you. | 好啦 冷静点 你们两个 |
[10:55] | We need to figure out who we’re dealing with first. | 我们得先搞清楚要对付的是谁 |
[10:57] | Great. No service. | 好极了 没信号 |
[11:00] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[11:01] | Apologies for the inconvenience | 为您的不便表示歉意 |
[11:03] | but there’s business to take care off. | 但还有事情需要处理 |
[11:04] | Mr. Skinner, if you are indeed interested in | 斯金纳先生 如果你确实如你所说 |
[11:07] | ponying up my tab as you say, feel free to call. | 想要付赎金的话 欢迎来电 |
[11:10] | There’s a cellphone at the callbox that works. | 在电话箱里有一部能用的手机 |
[11:13] | And yes, I can hear everything you say in there. | 还有没错 我能听见你们说的每一句话 |
[11:15] | Now, Mr. Delson, | 现在 戴尔森先生 |
[11:16] | I consider myself fortunate | 你选择与另两位朋友同乘电梯 |
[11:17] | you chose to ride with your two friends. | 我感到非常幸运 |
[11:19] | Gives me a direct line to the NYPD. | 让我能直接联系上纽约警察 |
[11:22] | And tell me, while you’re otherwise engaged, | 那么告诉我 当你抽不出身时 |
[11:24] | with whom would you suggest I communicate? | 你会建议我跟谁联系 |
[11:26] | Lieutenant Al Burns. He’s with Major Crimes. | 艾尔·彭斯队长 他在重案处工作 |
[11:29] | Thanks. Now, sit back. Relax. | 多谢 现在放松一下 |
[11:31] | And I’ll be with you again soon. | 我很快会再联系你们 |
[11:33] | He better be good. | 他最好很能干 |
[11:34] | Yeah, he’s good. | 放心 他很能干 |
[11:39] | Al, you got a call coming in on line two. | 艾尔 二线有电话找你 |
[11:44] | Al Burns. | 我是艾尔·彭斯 |
[11:45] | Lieutenant Burns. My congratulations. | 彭斯队长 恭喜你 |
[11:48] | You’ve been chosen by the Mayor to be my liaison. | 你被市长选为我的联络员 |
[11:51] | Must be my lucky day. | 看来我今天很幸运啊 |
[11:52] | Forgive me for rushing through this part. | 抱歉这部分我不能详说了 |
[11:54] | I can see everything outside the building, | 我能看到大厦外的任何风吹草动 |
[11:56] | thanks to our own camera’s, | 因为有我们自己安装的摄像头 |
[11:57] | and the NYPD’s vast surveillance network. | 还有纽约警局的监控系统 |
[12:00] | Come within 50 yards of Skinner Plaza | 接近斯金纳广场五十码以内 |
[12:02] | and the elevator drops. | 电梯就会下坠 |
[12:03] | Try to breach the building, the elevator drops. | 想要进入大厦内部 电梯就会下坠 |
[12:05] | If I see a helicopter, sniper, anything on tour… | 如果有直升飞机 狙击手 任何异常 |
[12:08] | – The elevator drops… – Very good. | -电梯就会下坠 -很好 |
[12:10] | Failure to follow my orders and all the hostages die. | 如果不听我指令 所有人质都会没命 |
[12:13] | You have 47 minutes to get me my $100 million, Burns. | 你们还剩47分钟来筹集一亿美元 彭斯 |
[12:17] | Hail Eris. | 厄里斯万岁 |
[12:21] | Hey Al, take a look. | 艾尔 你看 |
[12:21] | … We have very little, | 我们所知有限 |
[12:23] | but it appears the entire building is being held hostage. | 但看起来整座大厦已被劫持 |
[12:27] | And as yet the whole world’s attention. | 现在全世界的目光都集中在这里了 |
[12:29] | I heard the word ten to twelve hostages… | 我听说有十到十二名人质 |
[12:40] | – Yeah. – Number 4, what’s the status of the elevator? | -喂 -四号 电梯现在怎么样了 |
[12:42] | Yeah, everything is all set here. | 好了 都已安装完毕 |
[12:44] | Get everything set for the others. | 那去把别的地方也装好 |
[12:45] | I’ll let you know when it’s time. | 到时候我会告诉你的 |
[12:46] | Okay. Coming up. | 好的 马上来 |
[13:08] | What the hell you’re doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[13:15] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[13:26] | Here, tie him up. | 给 把他绑起来 |
[13:33] | This one works. | 这手机能用 |
[13:35] | – Alright, thanks. – Okay. | -好了 谢谢 -好的 |
[13:37] | ESU estimates there are ten people in the penthouse. | 紧急勤务小组估计在顶层公寓里有十个人 |
[13:40] | I don’t get it. He’s got the Mayor of New York | 我不明白 他已经把纽约市长 |
[13:41] | in the elevator. | 困在电梯里了 |
[13:42] | Why does he need all the hostages? | 为什么还要抓其他人质 |
[13:43] | Collateral. In case we upset them. | 保障措施 以防我们不听指挥 |
[13:45] | You find anything? | 找到什么线索了吗 |
[13:46] | Talked to the contractor. He said Skinner’s paranoia | 跟承包商谈过 他说斯金纳偏执地要求 |
[13:48] | led him to build the most secure | 一定要建全纽约 |
[13:50] | residential building in New York. | 最安全的住宅楼 |
[13:51] | You can’t see inside the windows from outside. And get this. | 没法从窗户看到屋里 还有呢 |
[13:54] | They’re protected against thermo body imagery, | 它们还能防止红外热成像 |
[13:56] | which means even snipers can’t see inside the damned thing. | 也就是说连狙击手都看不到那破玩意里面 |
[13:58] | There’s rethinking that decision. | 看来得重新考虑下那个决定 |
[14:00] | And apparently he’s such a safety nut, | 而且很显然他是个保障安全狂 |
[14:01] | he’s got cameras looking at every inch outside the building. | 他在大厦外布满了摄像头 |
[14:04] | It’s a virtual fortress, but there’s got to be a way in. | 就是个虚拟堡垒 但肯定有办法能进去 |
[14:08] | Keep an eye on, Jo. | 注意盯着点 乔 |
[14:12] | Come on, pick it up. | 快啊 接电话 |
[14:15] | It’s now who? Yeah. | 现在又是谁 喂 |
[14:17] | – Al. – Carrie. | -艾尔 -凯莉 |
[14:18] | – Yes. – Thank God. You all right? | -是我 -谢天谢地 你没事吧 |
[14:21] | Listen to me. I don’t have much time. | 听我说 我时间不多 |
[14:22] | There’s gunmen. | 这里有人持枪 |
[14:23] | They may have taken over the building. | 他们可能已经控制了整栋楼 |
[14:25] | I’m on the roof with Jo, they haven’t found us yet. | 我跟乔现在在楼顶 他们还没发现我们 |
[14:26] | But they had ten hostages that I’ve seen. | 但我看见他们有十名人质 |
[14:28] | And they’ve already shot one. | 而且其中一个已经中枪 |
[14:29] | Eliot, Skinner and the Mayor are trapped in the elevator. | 艾略特 斯金纳和市长都困在电梯里 |
[14:32] | The man claiming responsibility says | 宣称对此负责的人声称 |
[14:34] | he’s gonna drop the elevator | 如果不在一小时内付给他一亿美元 |
[14:35] | if he isn’t paid $100 million within the hour. | 他就让电梯坠下去 |
[14:37] | What? | 什么 |
[14:39] | Al, who is doing this? | 艾尔 这是谁干的 |
[14:41] | We don’t know, but he’s seeing everything going on outside. | 不知道 但他能看到外界的一举一动 |
[14:43] | Don’t, please, don’t be a hero. | 不要 拜托 不要逞英雄 |
[14:45] | You’re out-manned and out-gunned. | 你人手和装备都不够 |
[14:46] | Stay hidden till we find | 在我们找到办法进入大楼前 |
[14:48] | a way into the building. | 找个地方躲起来 |
[14:48] | No, listen to me, Al. | 不 听我说 艾尔 |
[14:49] | If you try to breach the building, | 如果你试图进入大楼 |
[14:51] | you get all of us killed. I guarantee it. | 我们所有人都死定了 我打包票 |
[14:55] | We’re running low on time and options. | 留给我们时间和选择都不多了 |
[14:57] | You have one option. | 你还有选择 |
[14:59] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[15:01] | You think you saw the guy in charge? | 你觉得自己看到带头的人了 |
[15:02] | Maybe. Maybe, I don’t know. | 可能 可能吧 不确定 |
[15:05] | Think. Just… just think. | 想想 好好回想下 |
[15:14] | Two of the gunmen. They were at the party. | 两个持枪的人 他们都参加了派对 |
[15:16] | They were talking to a guy. Caucasian. | 他们在跟某个人说话 白人 |
[15:18] | Early forties. Maybe six foot, bald. | 四十出头 大概一米八 光头 |
[15:20] | He was wearing blue tinted glasses. | 他戴着蓝色镜片眼镜 |
[15:22] | I’ll see if we’ll get a hit of that. You lay low. | 我看看能不能找到什么线索 保持低调 |
[15:25] | Al, I got ten hostages, | 艾尔 有十个人质 |
[15:26] | four terrorists and three people trapped in an elevator. | 四个恐怖分子和三个被困在电梯里的人 |
[15:29] | I got to get them out, I can’t lay low. | 我得把他们弄出去 不可能低调 |
[15:31] | They’ll drop the elevator before you get near them. | 你还没接近他们 电梯就会掉下去 |
[15:33] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[15:35] | What happens if we cut the power? | 如果我们切断电源会怎么样 |
[15:37] | Right. Maybe we activate | 对啊 也许我们可以激活 |
[15:39] | the elevators emergency break. | 电梯的紧急制动器 |
[15:40] | Fine. I’ll get on that. | 好 我去办 |
[15:42] | But listen to me. These guys aren’t messing around. | 但你听我说 这伙人可不是闹着玩的 |
[15:44] | Do what you have to. | 该下手的时候就下手 |
[15:45] | But I need you to walk out of that building. For me. | 我要你安全走出那栋大厦 为我 |
[15:51] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[15:53] | Alright. | 好 |
[15:59] | I’m running the description Carrie passed on. | 我正在根据凯莉的描述进行搜索 |
[16:01] | Any luck narrowing down suspects on your end? | 你那边能缩小嫌犯的范围吗 |
[16:03] | Voice signed off with “Hail Eris”. | 以”厄里斯万岁”结束了声音 |
[16:05] | Customary discordian salute to Eris, the Greek goddess of chaos. | 即向希腊混乱女神艾瑞丝致敬的意思 |
[16:08] | Used by anarchists and computer hackers. | 被无政府主义者和电脑黑客使用 |
[16:10] | Anarchists and hackers. Great. | 无政府主义者和黑客 棒极了 |
[16:13] | It could be anyone of the online groups. | 可以是网上团体中的任何一个人 |
[16:15] | Or disgruntled military or NSA type. | 或者不满的军人或者国安局那类 |
[16:18] | And don’t forget Hans Gruber. | 别忘了汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[16:19] | I don’t know Gruber. | 我不知道什么格鲁伯 |
[16:20] | – Really? Hans Gruber. – What? | -不是吧 汉斯·格鲁伯 -什么啊 |
[16:22] | Oh really, you never saw Die Hard? | 真的吗 你没看过《虎胆龙威》吗 |
[16:24] | – What? – What do you got? | -什么 -查到什么了 |
[16:26] | We’re thinking it’s some kind of super hacker. | 我们认为可能是某个超级黑客 |
[16:28] | We should have an ID for you soon. | 马上就能给你身份信息了 |
[16:29] | If you’re looking for a hacker, | 如果你们要找的是黑客的话 |
[16:30] | I got someone who might be able to help. | 我倒有一个人可能可以帮忙 |
[16:32] | Hey, all hands on deck. | 全员参与啊 |
[16:33] | In the meantime we’re gonna kill the buildings power. | 同时我们将切断大厦的电源 |
[16:36] | Yes, he’s going in alright. | 好 他已经准备就绪了 |
[16:37] | And then moving. We’re just trying to improve our hand. | 那就行动 我们得增加胜算 |
[16:40] | Alright. Kill it. | 好 切断吧 |
[16:42] | We’re gonna blind this guy. | 我们要让这家伙一片黑暗 |
[16:58] | Oh no, you don’t. | 不 你不是吧 |
[17:02] | Eh, power’s still up. | 还有电 |
[17:06] | Someone’s overriding us. Try it again? | 有人在超控我们 再试一下 |
[17:14] | – Al Burns. – Cutting the power? | -艾尔·彭斯 -切断电源吗 |
[17:17] | Yawn. Is your strategy to bore me to death? | 你的策略是把我无聊死吗 |
[17:20] | Just wanna see if you’re paying attention. | 只是想看看你有没有注意 |
[17:22] | You got my attention for the next 34 minutes. | 我接下来34分钟都会注意的 |
[17:43] | Disobey me again… and I kill hostages. | 再违抗我的话 我就杀掉人质 |
[17:47] | Now, get me my money. | 现在 去给我拿钱 |
[17:55] | That pastry chef is going to bleed out soon. | 那个糕点师很快就会失血致死的 |
[17:57] | I have got to help him. | 我得去帮帮他 |
[17:59] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[18:01] | You’ll get yourself killed. You stay with me… | 你会害死你自己的 你跟着我 |
[18:03] | I can do more good as a hostage, | 我做人质的话更有用处 |
[18:05] | and you work better alone. | 而你一个人会更好 |
[18:07] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[18:07] | But you do not antagonize the bad guys, | 但你千万别跟那帮坏蛋作对 |
[18:10] | Jo. I’m serious. | 乔 我是认真的 |
[18:11] | Antagonize? Moi? | 作对 我吗 |
[18:13] | Oh yes, you. | 是的 你 |
[18:14] | Look, all I want is for you to get us out of here, and be safe. | 我只想要你把我们弄出去 且安全无恙 |
[18:20] | You sparkle by this unsparkable law. | 你总能在逆境中撞出火花 |
[18:22] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[18:28] | Hi everybody. Did you hear fireworks? | 大家好 你们听到烟火声了吗 |
[18:31] | Oh my. | 天哪 |
[18:32] | Kind of you to join us. | 你能加入我们真好 |
[18:42] | This is Tanya Sitkowski. | 这位是塔尼娅·斯托斯基 |
[18:43] | Joined taskforce for cybercrimes. | 加入特遣部队进行网络犯罪打击 |
[18:45] | Spent some time on the dark side of the hacker world. | 在黑客世界的黑暗面呆过一段时间 |
[18:48] | The dark side, ehm, I’m not sure I see it. | 阴暗面 我不确定我看过 |
[18:50] | I dabbled, but it didn’t take. | 我涉足了 但没有从事 |
[18:52] | Okay, in your dabbling, | 好吧 在你涉足期间 |
[18:54] | you ever, eh, come across this guy? | 你曾经遇到过这个人吗 |
[18:57] | Sure, yeah, that’s… | 当然 那是 |
[18:58] | That’s Alpha Omega. | 是阿尔法·欧米加 |
[19:00] | Positive? Because I got him as Jonathan Brody. | 确定吗 因为我查到他叫乔纳森·布罗迪 |
[19:02] | Former financial analyst. | 前财务分析师 |
[19:04] | Did nine months on an embezzlement charge four years ago. | 四年前因贪污指控入狱九个月 |
[19:07] | You’re not wrong. | 你说的没错 |
[19:09] | – You mind? – Oh, no. | -我能用下吗 -当然 |
[19:10] | He was a suit, but only really on the outside. | 他曾是个白领 但都是表面的 |
[19:13] | Studied robotics and game theory at MIT | 在华尔街找到他前 |
[19:15] | before Wall Street snatched him up. | 他在麻省理工读机器人学和博弈论 |
[19:17] | After he got out of jail he went back to his roots | 出狱后 他回到他的本行 |
[19:19] | but with a decidedly anarchic bend. | 但是成了绝对的无政府主义者 |
[19:21] | Fancies himself some sort of visionary super hacker. | 幻想自己是某种有远见的超级黑客 |
[19:24] | So what’s Omega’s vision? | 欧米加的远见是什么 |
[19:26] | Alright, here we go. | 好了 找到了 |
[19:28] | This guy has declared war | 这家伙已经向 |
[19:30] | on the hideous Hydra headed dragon of money | 世界上多金的九头蛇怪物[希腊神话]宣战了 |
[19:32] | that holds the world in its jaws. | 因为世界被它控制于掌中 |
[19:35] | Hideous Hydra headed knights. | 九头蛇骑士 |
[19:36] | What’s a dorky mission | 除了有个好噱头 |
[19:37] | seeming else as a good alliteration, right? | 这是个多么愚蠢的任务啊 对吗 |
[19:38] | I agree. It’s like General Zod, | 我赞同 就像佐德将军 |
[19:40] | who swore to be freed forever… | 他发誓要永远 |
[19:43] | From the Phantom Zone. | 脱离幻影区 |
[19:46] | – Wow, eh, you read DC? – Is there anything else? | -你看DC漫画吗 -还有别的可看吗 |
[19:53] | Is this gonna to be some Separated at Birth thing, or? | 你们是不是会聊到《出生离散》什么的 |
[19:55] | Alright. So we know Omega tried planting a logic bomb | 好了 我们知道欧米加去年曾谋划 |
[19:59] | in the World Bank’s collection archives last year. | 在世界银行的典藏库植入逻辑炸弹 |
[20:02] | And their security systems barely held. | 他们的安全系统勉强阻截了 |
[20:04] | What was he trying to accomplish? | 他想干什么 |
[20:06] | Chaos? That’s generally his objective. | 引起混乱 这大概是他的目的 |
[20:08] | – Hail Eris. – Exactly. | -厄里斯万岁 -正是 |
[20:11] | Hacking banks is one thing. But taking hostages and | 入侵银行系统是一码事 但扣留人质 |
[20:14] | threatening to kill innocent people for ransom? | 用无辜群众的性命作威胁勒索赎金 |
[20:16] | It doesn’t fit the profile. | 这与侧写不符 |
[20:17] | He tried to do something like this before? | 他之前有过类似的举动吗 |
[20:19] | Not on this scale, | 没这么大规模 |
[20:19] | but he’s definitely been ramping up to it. | 但他肯定一直想把事情搞大 |
[20:21] | Intelligence suggests he was involved | 情报机关说他 |
[20:23] | in the crash of a State Department’s C130 | 和国务院四个月前运送医疗用品 |
[20:25] | taking medical supplies into Islamabad | 到伊斯兰堡的C130飞机坠毁 |
[20:27] | four months ago. | 脱不了干系 |
[20:28] | Yeah, I remember that. | 我记得这事 |
[20:29] | The pilot reported having | 那个飞行员报告称 |
[20:30] | massive computer systems failure right before. | 起飞前出现了大量的电脑系统故障 |
[20:33] | Medical supplies? I don’t get it. | 医疗用品 我没明白 |
[20:34] | Alpha Omega sees all foreign aid | 阿尔法·欧米加把所有对外援助 |
[20:35] | as America’s attempt to extort cooperation from other countries. | 都视为美国企图胁迫别国与之合作 |
[20:40] | He’s making a point. | 他在表明自己的立场 |
[20:45] | Okay, Jo is posing as hostage to help the wounded guy. | 乔伪装成人质去帮助受伤的人了 |
[20:48] | Jay found out who we’re dealing with. | 杰找出了我们要对付的人 |
[20:50] | Former banker named Jonathan Brody. | 前任银行家乔纳森·布罗迪 |
[20:51] | He is a nut. | 他就是个疯子 |
[20:52] | And his stunts have gotten more and more violent. | 而且他的手段越来越暴力 |
[20:54] | If he’s threatening hostages, I’d take him seriously. | 如果他开始威胁人质 我会认真对待他的 |
[20:57] | Alright. Well, it’s time to get everybody out then. | 好吧 是时候把大家解救出来了 |
[21:00] | I was afraid you were gonna say that. You got a plan? | 我就担心你会这么说 你有计划了 |
[21:02] | Oh, you know, my usual. I’ll improvise. | 你懂的 老样子 随机应变 |
[21:05] | I was afraid you were gonna say that too. | 我还怕你会这么说 |
[21:07] | Now listen to me. I need you… | 现在听我说 我要你… |
[21:10] | I need you to be okay. | 我要你安然无恙 |
[21:13] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[21:22] | Let me call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[21:25] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[21:26] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | Bone’s been damaged, but the artery is intact. | 伤到骨头了 但动脉没事 |
[21:33] | Give me your scarf. | 把你的围巾给我 |
[21:35] | This costs is $900. | 这花了我九百美元呢 |
[21:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:40] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[21:43] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事的 不会有事的 |
[21:53] | Gonna need a finger here, please. | 需要搭把手 |
[21:56] | Can I have a finger, please? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[21:58] | Do something nice for a human being for once? | 这次就不能对一个人好点吗 |
[22:02] | I promise you can kill him later, if you want. | 如果你想 我保证你一会可以杀了他 |
[22:05] | Right there. | 就是这儿 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[22:23] | Because. | 因为 |
[22:25] | Because I’m good for it, that’s why. | 因为我有钱还他 这就是原因 |
[22:27] | And you tell him, | 你告诉他 |
[22:28] | that I will come to Brunei personally | 如果他不联系我的话 |
[22:30] | and kick his butt if he doesn’t get back to me. | 我会亲自去文莱找他算账 |
[22:33] | There’s some kind of problem, Ronald? | 出什么问题了吗 罗纳德 |
[22:36] | I have a problem… | 我有个问题 |
[22:38] | How can the most technologically advanced building in the world | 世界上技术最先进的大楼里的 |
[22:41] | still have Muzak in its elevators? | 电梯怎么还会放音乐 |
[22:43] | My portfolio is complicated. | 我的投资组合很复杂 |
[22:45] | It is not like you crack open the piggy bank | 这不像是你把存钱罐砸了 |
[22:47] | – and take out a hundred million dollars. – Really? | -然后就能拿出一亿美元 -是吗 |
[22:50] | I thought it was just like that. | 我以为就是那样呢 |
[22:52] | Guys, this really, really doesn’t help. | 各位 这样真的 真的没用 |
[22:54] | Nine phone calls and he still doesn’t have the money. | 都打九个电话了 他还是没搞到钱 |
[22:56] | You want to write the cheque? | 你想来开支票吗 |
[22:58] | Go ahead. Write the lunatic a cheque. | 来吧 给那个疯子开张支票 |
[23:00] | You get us out of here. | 你把我们弄出去 |
[23:01] | Okay. That’s it. Right now. | 好了 够了 现在 |
[23:03] | Mr. Mayor, you get in that corner. | 市长先生 你去那个角落里 |
[23:04] | And you think about nice things to say about my people | 想点好听的话 |
[23:07] | when they come save you. | 等我的人来救你的时候跟他们说 |
[23:08] | And you. You get in that corner and you get the damned money… | 还有你 你到那个角落里去弄钱 |
[23:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:24] | Sounds like a fire alarm. | 听起来像火灾警报 |
[23:26] | Go check it out. | 你去看看 |
[23:58] | That worked. | 管用了 |
[24:06] | I don’t want to be a pest, but… | 我不想招人厌 但是… |
[24:07] | – could we have a bathroom break? – Shut up. | -我们能去下洗手间吗 -闭嘴 |
[24:11] | Do you ever hear those commercials, | 你有没有听过那些广告 |
[24:12] | about people with a going problem? | 就是控制排泄方面有问题的人 |
[24:15] | That’s about me. | 说的就是我 |
[24:20] | Drop it. | 把枪放下 |
[24:24] | Give me your weapon. Stay quiet. | 把枪给我 不许出声 |
[24:26] | Now give me your weapon. | 现在把枪给我 |
[24:27] | Everybody stay quiet. Jo take his gun. | 所有人保持安静 乔拿着他的枪 |
[24:31] | Now you’re the one with a going problem, | 现在你才是有麻烦的人 |
[24:32] | because they’re all going out of here. | 因为他们都要离开这儿了 |
[24:34] | I want you to get them out of here, | 我要你带他们离开这儿 |
[24:35] | Jo. Now. Quiet. Everybody out. | 乔 现在 安静 大家都出去 |
[24:38] | For your information. I have never lost control on anything. | 告诉你 任何事情都在我的掌控之下 |
[24:40] | Shoot him if he tries anything. | 如果他不老实就开枪 |
[24:42] | How about you? Are you okay? | 你呢 还好吗 |
[24:43] | I’m fine. I’ll cover you. | 我没事 我来掩护你 |
[24:44] | – Go, go, go. – Everybody come on, come on. | -走 快走 -所有人快点 快点 |
[25:33] | Someone’s on the deck. Get up there. | 有人在天台上 上去看看 |
[26:01] | So you’re the pretty lady who’s caused all these problems? | 你就是惹出这么多麻烦的美女吧 |
[26:13] | We’re gonna have to breach the building | 如果斯金纳筹不到钱的话 |
[26:14] | if Skinner doesn’t come up with the money. | 我们就准备冲进大楼 |
[26:16] | With all those cameras Omega will know | 这么多的摄像头 欧米加会知道 |
[26:17] | – we’re coming. – We’ll have to override them. | -我们来了 -顾不了那么多了 |
[26:19] | We tried cutting the power to the building. | 我们尝试切断大楼供电 |
[26:20] | Omega was ready. | 可是欧米加早有准备 |
[26:21] | Okay, but let’s say we kill the downtown power grid? | 那有没有可能切断市中心的供电系统呢 |
[26:24] | Like downtown Manhattan? | 你是说整个曼哈顿市区吗 |
[26:25] | Wouldn’t have any power to draw from. | 这样大楼就完全无电可用 |
[26:27] | Well, I mean you’re gonna tick off a lot of people. | 这样会惹怒很多人 |
[26:28] | But yeah, that would probably work. | 不过 说不定可行 |
[26:29] | It’s probably our only choice. | 这也许是我们唯一的选择了 |
[26:31] | Ow, hold on, guys. We turn the power grid off… | 等等 如果我们切断供电系统 |
[26:35] | that’s exactly what Hans Gruber wanted. | 那就正中汉斯·格鲁伯下怀 |
[26:37] | We kill the grid, | 我们切断供电 |
[26:38] | he unlocks the vaults, he gets the bearer bonds. | 他就能打开金库 拿到那些不记名债券 |
[26:40] | Die Hard’s a movie, Jay, | 《虎胆龙威》只是部电影 杰 |
[26:42] | and Hans Gruber died at the end of it. | 而且汉斯·格鲁伯最后死了 |
[26:43] | I doubt he’s involved here. | 我不觉得他和这个有关 |
[26:49] | – Yeah. – You’re almost out of time. | -喂 -你的时间快到了 |
[26:51] | Skinner’s close to having your money. | 斯金纳快拿到钱了 |
[26:53] | Good. Then you won’t mind me moving the deadline up. | 很好 那你应该不介意我把期限提前 |
[26:56] | You got 15 minutes. | 你还剩十五分钟 |
[26:57] | A little more time and you’ll be paid. Be reasonable. | 你很快就能拿到钱了 讲点道理 |
[26:59] | I’ve been more than reasonable, | 我一直都非常讲道理 |
[27:01] | so now I’m going to | 所以现在我打算 |
[27:04] | send you a little something to prove my resolve. | 传给你某样东西来证明我的决心 |
[27:06] | Or should I say, someone? | 或者应该说 某人 |
[27:11] | We have no choice. We have to kill the grid. | 我们别无选择 必须切断供电 |
[27:13] | I’m heading over there. | 我现在就过去 |
[27:17] | I’m on it. | 我马上处理 |
[27:18] | Alright. | 好了 |
[27:21] | Alright. | 别推 |
[27:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:25] | I noticed you at the party. | 我在派对上注意到你了 |
[27:27] | So pleased you stuck around. | 真高兴你留下来了 |
[27:29] | Yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[27:31] | I never actually leave a party before last call. | 我基本不到最后时刻不会离开派对 |
[27:34] | Oh. I bet you wish you could say the same about your hostages. | 我打赌你很想对你的人质们也这么说 |
[27:39] | Party poopers. | 扫兴的家伙 |
[27:41] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[27:47] | Ah, but who needs them, | 不过跟我手里的纽约精英比起来 |
[27:49] | when I’ve got one of New York’s finest? | 谁还需要他们 |
[27:51] | And from what I gather… | 根据我手头的资料 |
[27:53] | perhaps the finest of New York’s finest, | 好像还是纽约精英中的精英 |
[27:55] | Carrie Wells. | 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[27:59] | I’m in the presence of greatness. | 我面前是位传奇啊 |
[28:00] | I wish I could say the same, Omega. | 我希望我也能那么说 欧米加 |
[28:04] | More like an Iota. | 更像是约塔吧[希腊语第九个字母 微小的意思] |
[28:06] | You know your Greek. | 你希腊文不错 |
[28:10] | Then you will also know that I am the first and the last. | 所以你应该也知道我是最初也是最后的 |
[28:12] | The beginning… and the end. | 是开创者 也是终结者 |
[28:16] | Well, that’s one way of putting it. | 这只是其中一种意思 |
[28:18] | Another is, ehm… | 还有一种 是… |
[28:20] | a deranged psycho? | 精神错乱的疯子 |
[28:21] | These demerits on your file make sense. | 怪不得你档案里有这么多记过呢 |
[28:24] | Insubordination… | 违抗命令 |
[28:25] | Ow, conduct unbecoming. | 行为不当 |
[28:30] | That’s a quality we share. | 这可是我们的共同点 |
[28:32] | The established order longs to control us. | 既定的秩序企图控制我们 |
[28:35] | But the kind of powers we bow to have outlived their time. | 可是能让我们低头的权力已经失效 |
[28:38] | Rather like the Titans of Old, they need to die. | 就像古泰坦巨人一样 他们必须死 |
[28:42] | So that a new order can be born. | 这样才能建立新的秩序 |
[28:44] | Is he for real? | 他是说真的吗 |
[28:46] | But only by cutting away the dead and useless, | 只有除去过时的和无用的 |
[28:48] | can there be new life, | 才会获得新生 |
[28:50] | a new beginning for the system, for all of us. | 给现行体制 我们所有人一个全新的开始 |
[28:53] | A new beginning. | 一个全新的开始 |
[28:56] | What do you want, Omega? | 你想做什么 欧米加 |
[29:00] | You’ll never know. | 你永远不会知道了 |
[29:04] | Sorry, Carrie. | 对不起 凯莉 |
[29:06] | Like a curse… | 就像一个诅咒 |
[29:07] | you soared high and low. | 人生跌宕起伏 |
[29:09] | So high, | 你已经很成功了 |
[29:10] | but you’re hubris. | 却太过狂妄 |
[29:14] | Thinking that you could defeat me, | 自以为能打败我 |
[29:16] | has led to your fall. | 这种想法注定了你的失败 |
[29:18] | And what a long | 多么漫长 |
[29:21] | glorious fall it will be. | 光荣的坠落 |
[29:24] | Take her. | 把她带走 |
[29:27] | Let her test her wings. | 让她测试一下她的翅膀 |
[29:37] | Deputy Mayor, Skinner is not coming up with the money. | 副市长 斯金纳来不及筹钱了 |
[29:40] | We need to shut the grid down now. | 我们现在必须切断供电 |
[29:41] | You understand you’re talking about weaking | 你意识到这将影响 |
[29:43] | half of the city’s services, | 半个城市的各种服务 |
[29:45] | transportation, and emergency response? | 包括公共交通 以及应急反应吧 |
[29:48] | If this doesn’t work, it could really hurt the Mayor in the poll. | 如果没有效果 将削弱市长的民众支持 |
[29:50] | If this doesn’t work, he’s gonna be hurt a lot worse. | 如果此举无效 他会受到更大的伤害 |
[29:53] | This has to be the Mayor’s call. | 这个决定必须由市长亲自下令 |
[29:54] | You talk to the Mayor, | 你跟市长说了 |
[29:55] | and Omega knows what we’re up to. | 欧米加就知道我们的行动了 |
[29:57] | Killing the grid gives us our best chance | 切断供电是最好的办法 |
[29:59] | of saving everyone in that building. | 能救出大楼里所有人 |
[30:01] | Our only chance. | 我们唯一的机会 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | We could shut it down, but | 我们可以切断供电 但是 |
[30:07] | we’ve got to rig it back up as quickly as possible. | 我们必须尽快恢复供电 |
[30:12] | Webster and the hostages are all save. | 韦伯斯特和人质全部安全 |
[30:14] | They even got one of the perps, but he’s not talking. | 他们甚至抓住了一名罪犯 但他不肯合作 |
[30:16] | – Carrie? – Jo says she went after Omega. | -凯莉呢 -乔说她去找欧米加了 |
[30:19] | Course she did. | 我就知道她会去 |
[30:21] | We may need to kill the grid before we hear from Carrie. | 我们可能在联系上凯莉前就得切断供电 |
[30:24] | We’ll hear from her. | 她会跟我们联系的 |
[30:30] | Okay. Alright. | 行了 行了 |
[30:39] | Whoa. No. | 不要 |
[31:33] | You’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah. I didn’t get Omega. | 还好 但我没抓住欧米加 |
[31:36] | That’s fine. We’re gonna shut down the power grid and move in. | 没关系 我们准备切断供电后行动 |
[31:38] | Listen to me. Even if the emergency break works, | 听我说 就算紧急制动装置有用 |
[31:40] | Omega and his men can still get to Eliot and the Mayor | 欧米加和他的手下在特警队到达救援之前 |
[31:43] | before ESU can get up here and save them. | 就能抓住艾略特和市长 |
[31:46] | We’re shutting down the grid in three minutes. | 我们将在三分钟内切断供电 |
[31:49] | I’d better get moving then. | 那我最好赶紧行动起来 |
[31:51] | I should be there with you. | 我应该在里面陪着你的 |
[31:54] | You are. | 你就在我身边 |
[32:00] | Okay, here we go, guys. Grid shutting down. | 好了各位 要切断供电了 |
[32:04] | Power grid’s going down. Be ready. | 供电即将停止 做好准备 |
[32:45] | Oh, my… | 天呐… |
[32:53] | – Hey boss. – Carrie? | -老大 -凯莉 |
[32:55] | So, listen. They’ve wired a bomb | 听我说 他们在电梯缆线上 |
[32:57] | to the cable up here. We gotta go. | 绑了一个定时炸弹 我们快走 |
[32:59] | It’s a… it’s my building. I go first. | 这是… 这是我的大厦 我先走 |
[33:02] | Whatever happened to the developer | 开发商得碰上什么事 |
[33:03] | goes down with the development? | 才会抛下自己开发的房子 |
[33:04] | – Yeah. – Go, go, go. | -就是说 -快点 快点 |
[33:06] | Take my hand. Come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 抓住我的手 快 加油 快 |
[33:09] | Let’s go. There you go. Very nice work. | 加油 好了 干得好 |
[33:14] | Right, Mr. Mayor, it’s your turn. | 市长先生 轮到你了 |
[33:15] | Okay, come on. | 好的 |
[33:18] | Alright. You got it. | 好了 你上来了 |
[33:22] | I want you to go right up that ladder, Okay? | 你们从那楼梯爬上去 好吗 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:24] | Alright. You got this. Hurry, Eliot. | 好了 你能行 快点 艾略特 |
[33:32] | Just go. Save them. | 快走 保护好他们 |
[33:34] | As if that’s gonna happen. | 说得好像我真会抛下你似的 |
[33:36] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[33:41] | I’ve always been lousy with orders. | 我一直不怎么听话 |
[33:42] | Believe me, I’ve never been more appreciative of that fact. | 相信我 我从未如此欣赏你这一点 |
[33:45] | Come on. I’ll wrist you up. | 快点 我抬你上去 |
[33:56] | Haul me up. | 拉我上去 |
[34:24] | The explosion is pretty much limited to the elevator shaft. | 爆炸仅限于电梯井 |
[34:27] | That’s all we know. | 我们就知道这么多 |
[34:27] | Did you see Detective Wells? | 你有看到威尔斯警探吗 |
[34:29] | I said, that’s all we know. | 我说了我们就知道那么多 |
[34:30] | I got guys going floor to floor. | 我派人一层层去搜了 |
[34:32] | What do you have? | 发现什么了 |
[34:33] | Found him tied up in the utility closet off the lobby. | 发现他被绑在大堂边的储藏室里 |
[34:36] | Says he’s building security. | 说自己是大楼的保安 |
[34:38] | Nobody gets cleared | 在我们调查清楚这一切前 |
[34:39] | till we put this all together. | 每个人都有嫌疑 |
[34:40] | – Just hold him… – Yes, Sir. | -看好他 -好的 长官 |
[34:47] | On me. Drop your weapon. Drop it. | 听我指挥 放下你的武器 放下 |
[34:50] | We’re on the same team here, boss. | 我们是一伙的啊 长官 |
[34:52] | My team doesn’t wear wingtips. | 我的人不会穿皮鞋 |
[34:54] | Take his helmet of. | 把他的头盔拿下来 |
[34:57] | I see you met Carrie. Where is Omega? | 看来你见过凯莉了 欧米加在哪儿 |
[35:04] | Omega might try to slip out. | 欧米加可能想溜走 |
[35:05] | I need you to check every uni, medic, hostage, | 我要你检查每个人包括医护人员 人质 |
[35:07] | anybody coming out of that building. | 每个从那幢大楼里出来的人 |
[35:10] | Hey, Al. | 艾尔 |
[35:15] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[35:19] | I needed you to walk out of that building, and you did. | 我要你走出那幢大楼 你做到了 |
[35:21] | Well, sometimes I obey your orders. | 有时候我不听你话 |
[35:23] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候 好吧 |
[35:24] | Yeah, you should have taken me to that wedding. | 你该带我去参加婚礼的 |
[35:26] | Yeah, you’re telling me. | 是啊 这还用你说 |
[35:28] | We got to get Omega. | 我们得抓住欧米加 |
[35:29] | I don’t know where he is. He might have been gone already. | 我不知道他在哪 可能已经逃走了 |
[35:33] | Yeah, Jay. | 杰 |
[35:34] | Found something curious. | 发现了些奇怪的东西 |
[35:37] | I mean, we did. Me and Tanya. | 我是说 我们发现的 我和坦娅 |
[35:39] | We looked into some of Skinner’s finances. | 我们查看了斯金纳的财务状况 |
[35:42] | So get this. | 发现了这个 |
[35:43] | There’s a good reason | 这能合理的解释 |
[35:43] | why Skinner couldn’t come up with the money. | 为什么斯金纳拿不出这笔钱 |
[35:45] | He hasn’t anything close to a hundred million, | 他根本没有一亿资产 |
[35:47] | not even ten million. | 账上连一千万都不到 |
[35:48] | Skinner Plaza’s way over budget, | 斯金纳广场的建设远超出了预算 |
[35:50] | and Skinner’s over leveraged himself. | 斯金纳过度融资 |
[35:51] | He’s pretty much cash broke. | 他差不多已经身无分文了 |
[35:53] | Dangerous game he was playing. Bluffing? | 他在铤而走险 虚张声势吗 |
[35:55] | But if we can get into Skinner’s finances | 要是我们能查到斯金纳的财务状况 |
[35:56] | then so can Omega. | 那么欧米加也可以 |
[35:58] | Which means he knew Skinner didn’t have any money. | 说明他知道斯金纳没什么钱 |
[36:00] | Why hijack a building and try to extort a fortune | 他为什么要劫持一整幢楼的人 |
[36:03] | from a man who doesn’t have any? | 来试图向一个没钱的人勒索一大笔钱呢 |
[36:04] | Building’s power is coming on. | 大楼的供电即将恢复 |
[36:05] | We may get some alarms as the security system reboots. | 安保系统重启的时候会听到些警报声 |
[36:11] | But only by cutting away the dead and useless | 只有除去过时的和无用的 |
[36:13] | can there be new life. | 才会获得新生 |
[36:15] | A new beginning for the system, for all of us. | 给现行体制 我们所有人一个全新的开始 |
[36:19] | What is it you want, Omega? A new beginning? | 你想做什么 欧米加 一个全新的开始 |
[36:21] | You’ll never know. | 你永远不会知道了 |
[36:25] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[36:26] | We gotta get a look at Omega’s computers. Come on. | 我们得去查一下欧米加的电脑 快 |
[36:31] | Carrie, Al. | 凯莉 艾尔 |
[36:32] | You only got three minutes till the grid powers up. | 在供电恢复之前你们只有三分钟 |
[36:35] | Guys, what could Brody do, | 各位 暂时关闭所有的安保系统 |
[36:36] | to temporarily shut down the security systems en masse | 然后再同时开启它们时 |
[36:39] | and then turn them on again all at once? | 布罗迪能干什么呢 |
[36:41] | Well, when the system’s switched back on, | 当安保系统重新被激活 |
[36:43] | they’d be vulnerable | 这时它们很容易受到攻击 |
[36:44] | while the passwords and protocols reboot. | 因为密码和安全协议正在重启 |
[36:46] | Yeah, but why do you break into something | 对 但是为什么要侵入 |
[36:47] | he’s already in? | 他已经侵入过的系统呢 |
[36:48] | If Brody just wanted the power off, | 要是布罗迪只想停止供电的话 |
[36:50] | why not let us kill it when we tried earlier. | 为什么不让我们在之前就切断供电呢 |
[36:52] | Because Skinner Plaza was never his goal. | 因为斯金纳广场不是他的目标 |
[36:55] | His aim is to get the city, | 他的目标是这座城市 |
[36:56] | to shut off the entire downtown power grid, | 是要切断整个市区的供电 |
[36:59] | I mean, look at us, look. | 看看我们周围 |
[37:00] | We’re surrounded by the world’s biggest banks, right? | 我们的周围满是世界上最大的银行 对吗 |
[37:02] | 布鲁斯·威利斯主演的电影 片中恐怖分子毁掉整个国家的计算机系统来让美国瘫痪 导致大面积停电 | |
[37:02] | I told you. It’s “Die Hard”. | 我跟你说过 跟《虎胆龙威》一样 |
[37:04] | Not quite. He needs the power to come back on, | 不完全一样 他需要供电恢复 |
[37:06] | so he can put his computer virus into the system. | 这样他才能把电脑病毒植入到系统中去 |
[37:09] | He’s not trying to steal money. | 他不是想偷钱 |
[37:11] | He’s trying to reset the whole financial system | 他是想要通过摧毁掉整体 |
[37:13] | by knocking it out altogether. | 来重置整个金融体系 |
[37:15] | Then we have to keep the power off, till we find him. | 那在我们找到他之前不能恢复供电 |
[37:17] | No, that’s impossible. It’s not like a light bulb. | 不 那不可能 这不像是电灯泡 |
[37:19] | The grid’s got too much power. | 电网负荷很大 |
[37:20] | You can’t stop it from turning on, once it’s started. | 一旦开启了就不能中途停止 |
[37:22] | Right, what would Brody | 好吧 布罗迪需要怎么做 |
[37:23] | need to do to get his virus into the system? | 才能把病毒弄到系统里呢 |
[37:25] | It’s just software. | 软件就可以 |
[37:26] | All he needs is a laptop and a cell signal, right? | 他只需要手提电脑和手机信号就行了 对吧 |
[37:29] | – He could be anywhere. – There must be some clue somewhere. | -他可能在任何地方 -肯定有线索 |
[37:34] | He still gotta be in the building, right? | 他肯定还在大楼里 对吧 |
[37:39] | Please. Show me your gift. | 来吧 给我展现一下你的才能 |
[37:42] | You miss cheating. | 你怀念出轨的感觉 |
[37:43] | Fiery, I like that. | 有脾气 我喜欢 |
[37:47] | Those candy wrappers are from Skinner’s bedroom. | 那些糖纸是从斯金纳的卧室里拿的 |
[37:51] | Now, what was Brody doing in Skinner’s bedroom? | 布罗迪在斯金纳的卧室里干什么 |
[38:02] | – He was here. – But doing what? | -他来过这 -但是他来这干吗 |
[38:12] | I’m gonna show you something. | 我有东西给你看 |
[38:14] | But you have to promise to keep it a secret. | 但你得保证会保密 |
[38:17] | Al? Skinner was gonna show me something, | 艾尔 斯金纳本来是要给我展示什么的 |
[38:20] | before Jo came in and interrupted us. | 可是乔进来打断了我们 |
[38:25] | 80 million dollars for an apartment, | 八千万建的公寓 |
[38:26] | and I have yet to find the bathroom. | 我连个洗手间都找不到 |
[38:28] | Skinner is obsessed with personal security. | 斯金纳对人身安全到了痴迷的地步 |
[38:31] | He kept bragging about how many millions he’d spent… | 他一直不停地吹嘘他花了几百万美金 |
[38:35] | – to make this place safe. – And? | -来确保这里的安全 -然后呢 |
[38:39] | And somebody messed with that book. | 有人动过那本书 |
[38:41] | It was right-side up before. | 之前是正着放的 |
[38:52] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[39:07] | Hands. Show me your hands. | 手 把手举起来 |
[39:11] | Simple press of the button and I change the world. | 轻轻一按 我就可以改变整个世界 |
[39:13] | Simple click of the trigger, | 我轻轻扣一下扳机 |
[39:14] | and your day gets even worse. | 你就玩完了 |
[39:17] | The ancients believed that fame is immortality. | 古人相信名誉是不朽的 |
[39:20] | And I’m about to become very… | 而我即将变得非常 |
[39:23] | very famous. | 非常出名 |
[39:24] | You like your Greek myths, don’t you? | 你喜欢希腊神话 对吧 |
[39:27] | You know the story? | 你有没有听说过 |
[39:28] | About the Gordian knot? | 戈尔迪死结[希腊神话]的故事 |
[39:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:31] | A knot so intricate no one could untie it. | 一个复杂得无人能解开的结 |
[39:33] | Until Alexander the Great came and cut it in half… | 直到亚历山大大帝来了 |
[39:35] | with a simple stroke. | 一剑把结砍断了 |
[39:40] | Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. | 有时候最简单的解决方式就是最好的方式 |
[39:47] | – Alright. Right there. – I got it. Let’s go. | -好了 扣上了 -走吧 |
[39:53] | Come on. Move it. | 走吧 快走 |
[39:54] | Oh my… | 天啊 |
[40:03] | So we know what Omega was doing in here. | 我们现在知道欧米加在这间卧室里做什么 |
[40:06] | What exactly were you doing in here? | 那么你在这间卧室里干什么呢 |
[40:09] | Skinner was giving me a tour. | 斯金纳带我参观来着 |
[40:11] | Oh, you had to kick off your heels? | 参观还要脱鞋 |
[40:13] | Well…it was in the line of duty. | 我当时在执行任务嘛 |
[40:16] | Oh, is that what you call it? | 是吗 这就是你的解释 |
[40:17] | Yeah, I had to save the world. | 是啊 我得拯救世界呀 |
[40:19] | Have you seen how high these things are? | 你没看见这鞋跟有多高吗 |
[40:20] | – Yes, you did. – I did. | -你是拯救了世界 -那是 |
[40:26] | Mr. Mayor, | 市长先生 |
[40:28] | these are the prize members of my team. | 这两位是我们团队里的得力干将 |
[40:30] | This is Carrie Wells. | 这位是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[40:32] | I owe you a debt of gratitude, Carrie. | 我真该好好感谢你 凯莉 |
[40:33] | It was an honor, Your Honor, | 这是我的荣幸 市长先生 |
[40:35] | but the real gratitude, | 但是你真正要感谢的 |
[40:37] | belongs to this guy right here, | 是这位 |
[40:39] | Lieutenant Al Burns. | 艾尔·彭斯队长 |
[40:40] | Gutsy move, Lieutenant. | 勇气可嘉 队长 |
[40:42] | – I mean, killing the power like that? – Thank you. | -我是指切断供电 -谢谢 |
[40:45] | But weren’t you concerned about | 但是你难道就不担心 |
[40:47] | the consequences of taking out the grid? | 切断供电带来的后果吗 |
[40:50] | Well, your Deputy Mayor | 副市长向我解释过 |
[40:51] | explained her various political concerns… | 她的种种政治担忧 |
[40:53] | I’m talking about the bearer bonds. | 我是指那些不记名债券 |
[40:57] | Like the movie, you know? | 就像电影里演的那样 你懂吧 |
[40:59] | Of course I was, but saving you was worth that risk. | 我当然担心 但是冒这个险救您是值得的 |
[41:03] | Let’s get out of here, Mr. Mayor. | 咱们走吧 市长先生 |
[41:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:10] | Saving you was worth that risk? | 冒这个险救您是值得的 |
[41:12] | I had to say something. | 我总得说点什么吧 |
[41:13] | You really do have a future in politics. | 你的政治前途一片光明啊 |
[41:15] | Thanks for looking out for me. | 谢谢你罩着我 |
[41:16] | I’ll always look out for you. | 我会一直罩着你的 |
[41:19] | Now, how ’bout that dance? | 那跟我跳个舞怎么样 |
[41:20] | I don’t dance. | 我不跳舞 |
[41:22] | No, I don’t dance. | 不要 我不跳舞的 |
[41:23] | No. | 不要 |
[41:24] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[41:30] | Oh, your shoe’s untied. | 你的鞋带开了 |
[41:32] | Well, it sure is. | 还真是 |
[41:34] | Can’t wait to get out of these shoes. | 我好想把这双鞋脱了 |
[41:36] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[41:37] | Way to go, Burns. | 干得好 彭斯 |
[41:39] | I’m tying my shoe, Jo. | 我是在系鞋带 乔 |
[41:41] | Well, we still have something to celebrate. | 那我们还是有事情可以庆祝的 |
[41:44] | – Open it up. – I’m way ahead of you. | -开了吧 -还用你说 |
[41:46] | To a job well done. | 敬我们出色的完成任务 |
[41:49] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[41:53] | Yippie Ki-Yay. | 耶 |