时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Fallout tonight | 今晚 |
[00:05] | as the case against NSA Deputy Director, | 国家安全局副局长 |
[00:07] | General Calvin Claridge, continues to unfold. | 卡尔文·克拉里奇将军的案件会继续展开 |
[00:10] | 突发新闻 国家安全局副局长丑闻 | |
[00:10] | The general’s office has denied the existence of | 将军的办公室否认 |
[00:13] | any romantic e-mails between himself | 他本人与也门籍女实习生荷达·阿敏 |
[00:15] | and female Yemeni intern, Hoda Amin, | 之间有过任何暧昧邮件 |
[00:16] | 突发新闻 国家安全局副局长丑闻 | |
[00:17] | even though WHN has acquired | 尽管如此 本台已经获取了 |
[00:20] | copies of those e-mails. | 那些邮件的副本 |
[00:21] | This, after a suggestive photo of the intern in his office | 在一幅疑似实习生在办公室里的照片 |
[00:24] | was released by our own Annabel Parker | 由本台的安娜贝尔·帕克 |
[00:26] | here at World Headline Now, | 于今日世界头条[WHN]曝光之后 |
[00:28] | creating a firestorm of negative publicity for the general | 掀起了有关将军名誉的轩然大波 |
[00:31] | 突发新闻 国家安全局副局长丑闻 | |
[00:31] | and putting his nomination as head of the CIA at risk. | 他被提名为中情局局长一事也受到波及 |
[00:34] | – To Annabel. – Hey, Annabel. | -敬安娜贝尔 -安娜贝尔 |
[00:40] | Here. | 给 |
[00:41] | Come on… | 不是吧 |
[00:42] | you guys call yourselves journalists? | 就这酒量都敢说自己是记者 |
[00:44] | – I’m done. – Yeah. Me, too. | -我已经不行了 -我也是 |
[00:46] | I’ll take two shots, if you tell me | 如果你告诉我是从哪里拿到照片的 |
[00:47] | where you got the picture in the first place. | 我就干两杯 |
[00:49] | Uh, she won’t even tell me and I’m her boss. | 我是她老板 她都不肯告诉我 |
[00:51] | I’m happy for you, Annabel. | 真为你高兴 安娜贝尔 |
[00:53] | I really am. | 真心的 |
[00:56] | You worked hard for this. | 你在这个新闻上非常努力 |
[00:57] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:59] | But I’m still not going home with you. | 但我还是不会跟你回家的 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[01:24] | You boys look like you’re ready to party. | 你们看上去准备好狂欢了 |
[01:28] | That we have a long history of breaking major stories. | 我们一直都致力于报道重大突发事件 |
[01:31] | The Claridge scandal hasn’t been our only success. | 克拉里奇丑闻并不是我们唯一的轰动新闻 |
[01:34] | The network was struggling | 网络收视率 |
[01:36] | with viewership for a long time, yes. | 从来都不是个小问题 没错 |
[01:39] | Triple 18! | 18的三倍 |
[01:41] | That’s 54. | 54分 |
[01:43] | Mark it. | 记下来 |
[01:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:46] | Got to mark it. Mark it. | 赶快记下来 记下来 |
[01:47] | Sorry. I’ve got a friend – If… in Claridge’s office. | 抱歉 我有个朋友在克拉里奇办公室 |
[01:50] | This scandal’s got to be a giant headache. | 这场绯闻肯定会闹得鸡犬不宁 |
[01:53] | Yeah, well, he’ll probably be looking for a new job soon. | 他可能很快就得找新工作了 |
[01:56] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[01:57] | – Sorry, Boyo. – What? | -不好意思 老兄 -怎么了 |
[01:58] | We got to call it even. | 我们只能算平手了 |
[01:59] | Wait, what? Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[02:00] | Someone erased the score. I don’t know what happened. | 有人把分数擦了 我也不知道怎么搞的 |
[02:02] | – Oh, “Someone”? Yeah, it was you. – Get out of here. | -有人 肯定是你 -你给我出去 |
[02:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:05] | You’re always erasing the score. | 你老是把分数擦掉 |
[02:05] | Hey, shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[02:10] | It’s because I’m up. I was up by a lot. | 因为我领先 领先很多 |
[02:12] | He’s right. He was. | 他说得没错 他分数比你高 |
[02:14] | By 152, to be exact. | 具体说 高152分 |
[02:16] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你不可能知道 -我就是知道 |
[02:17] | I also know you failed to score | 我还知道你没有记 |
[02:18] | your buddy’s last three shots. | 你朋友的最后三个分数 |
[02:20] | A 21, a 16 and a 19, | 21 16 还有一个19 |
[02:22] | which brings your total score to 286. | 所以加起来你的总分是286 |
[02:25] | And you need to tuck your elbow further under the dart. | 你投镖的时候肘关节应该往前一点 |
[02:27] | You had three wall hits | 你射中墙壁三次 |
[02:29] | and punctured the beer sign. Twice. | 两次打中了啤酒标志 |
[02:31] | What are you, the dart police? | 你是谁 飞镖警察吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah. I show up whenever anyone sucks at darts. | 有人投得臭 我就会出现 |
[02:35] | Come on, come on. | 好了 好了 |
[02:36] | – Want to go? Want to go? Want to go? – Please… | -想试试吗 想试试吗 -拜托 |
[02:38] | can you give your highly superior memory a break | 我们在放松的时候 |
[02:40] | while we try to relax? | 能让你超强的记忆力也休息休息吗 |
[02:41] | I… I never relax, you know this. | 我从不休息 你知道的 |
[02:43] | I do. | 我知道 |
[02:45] | – Am I winning? – You don’t remember? | -我赢了吗 -你自己不记得吗 |
[02:49] | I’m winning. | 我赢定了 |
[02:59] | You can’t cross here. | 你不能过来 |
[03:00] | Get back. | 退后 |
[03:03] | All right, make some room. | 让一让 |
[03:04] | Make some room for them. | 给他们让个位置 |
[03:05] | Right here! Look over here! | 这里 看过来 |
[03:07] | Back, get back. | 退后 退后 |
[03:10] | Hey, folks, you got to clear the door. | 各位 把大门让出来 |
[03:13] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[03:14] | Welcome to the greatest show on earth. | 欢迎来到全球最华丽的舞台 |
[03:17] | Send in the clowns. | 让小丑上台吧 |
[03:23] | The victim was found by housekeeping | 保洁人员清理房间时 |
[03:25] | when they came around to clean. | 发现了受害者 |
[03:27] | We sealed off the room, | 我们封锁了房间 |
[03:28] | but this one… | 可是这个案子 |
[03:29] | it’s gonna be a political nightmare. | 肯定会成为政界的噩梦 |
[03:31] | – Why? – It’s the reporter… | -为什么 -这就是那个记者 |
[03:33] | Annabel Parker. | 安娜贝尔·帕克 |
[03:41] | Looks like an accidental overdose, | 很遗憾这么说 但看起来像是 |
[03:43] | I’m sorry to say. | 吸毒过量意外死亡 |
[03:45] | Pretty wild party, though. | 相当狂野的派对 |
[03:50] | You know that drug overdoses are the number one cause | 你知道吸毒过量是纽约意外死亡 |
[03:53] | of accidental death in New York? | 排名第一的死因吗 |
[03:55] | And heroin accounts for 50%? | 其中海洛因占了50% |
[04:05] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[04:07] | She was left-handed. | 她是左撇子 |
[04:09] | The needle mark is in her left arm. | 针痕在她的左胳膊上 |
[04:11] | People use their dominant hand to inject… right? | 人们一般用她们的惯用手注射 对吗 |
[04:17] | This wasn’t an accidental overdose. | 这不是吸毒过量意外死亡 |
[04:19] | This was a murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[04:33] | One more bull’s-eye, I would’ve had you. | 再射中靶心一次 我就打败你了 |
[04:34] | Plus, you footfaulted. | 另外 你脚踩线了 |
[04:35] | Dreaming. | 做梦吧 |
[04:37] | Bad news. General Claridge’s office just kicked | 坏消息 克拉里奇将军办公室刚回绝了 |
[04:40] | our interview request back. | 我们的面谈要求 |
[04:41] | He’s not available. | 他没时间 |
[04:42] | On what grounds? | 理由是什么 |
[04:43] | He’s “engaged in matters of national security.” | 他”忙于国家安全事务” |
[04:46] | – With a naked intern? – You tell them | -和一个裸体实习生吗 -你告诉他们 |
[04:48] | if it’s a subpoena they want, | 如果他们想要传票 |
[04:49] | – it’s a subpoena they’ll get. – Yep. | -会如愿以偿的 -好的 |
[04:52] | You have a friend in that office, right? | 你不是有个朋友在他办公室工作吗 |
[04:54] | Why don’t you just ask him? | 为何不问问他 |
[04:55] | Yeah. Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[04:59] | What is that look on your face? | 你那是什么表情 |
[05:00] | No, no, no. It’s just funny you assume it’s a man. | 没有 只是觉得你认为是个男人有点好笑 |
[05:03] | Lieutenant Colonel Emily Connors. | 艾米丽·康纳斯中校 |
[05:05] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[05:06] | Well, should I assume by the look on your face | 我该从你脸上的表情假设 |
[05:09] | that you two were more than just friends? | 你俩以前不只是朋友吗 |
[05:11] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[05:13] | You slept with her, didn’t you? | 你跟她上过床 是不是 |
[05:15] | That is a matter of national security. | 那涉及国家安全问题 |
[05:16] | You’re not gonna tell me? | 你不打算告诉我吗 |
[05:22] | Not jealous! | 根本不嫉妒 |
[05:28] | So your assumption was correct. | 你的猜想是对的 |
[05:31] | It was a hot shot, | 死因是致死量海洛因 |
[05:33] | a massive amount of heroin injected | 注射大量海洛因的 |
[05:35] | for the sole purpose of killing someone. | 唯一目的就是使某人死亡 |
[05:37] | She also has bruises on her wrists and her arms | 她的手腕和胳膊上还有多处非注射 |
[05:39] | not from an injection. | 导致的伤痕 |
[05:40] | So they held her down and shot her up. | 所以他们绑了她 给她注射毒品 |
[05:42] | The reason criminals use hot shots is that | 犯罪团伙用致死量海洛因是因为 |
[05:44] | it’s virtually impossible to prove | 几乎无法证明 |
[05:46] | that the victim didn’t inject themselves. | 死者不是自己注射的 |
[05:48] | So your left-handed theory might help. | 你的左撇子说法可能用得上 |
[05:50] | Jo, I think she either knew the killer and let them in, | 乔 我觉得要么她认识凶手放他进来 |
[05:54] | or the person was waiting for her | 要么在她回房间时 |
[05:55] | when she got back to the room. | 凶手已经在等她了 |
[05:56] | There’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的痕迹 |
[05:58] | – So who had a key? – There was one key, | -谁有门卡 -根据酒店的说法 |
[06:00] | according to the hotel, and it was Annabel’s. | 只有一张门卡 安娜贝尔拿着的 |
[06:02] | Did she lose it? | 她弄丢了吗 |
[06:04] | You know, those little cards can be confusing. | 那些小卡片总会把人弄得晕头转向的 |
[06:06] | The last one I had, I tried to buy coffee with it, | 上次我试图用房卡买咖啡 |
[06:08] | and the barista thought I was hitting on him, | 咖啡师以为我在跟他搭讪 |
[06:10] | which was kind of flattering but hey. | 他是挺讨人喜欢的 不过你知道 |
[06:14] | The victim was found by housekeeping | 保洁人员清理房间时 |
[06:15] | when they came around to clean. | 发现了受害者 |
[06:19] | Wait a second. You’re a genius. | 等下 你真是天才 |
[06:21] | I’m calling housekeeping. | 我这就打给客房部 |
[06:23] | Fresh towels? | 要干净毛巾吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[06:28] | Jay interviewed the housekeeper at the hotel. | 杰跟酒店保洁员的人谈了 |
[06:30] | She confirmed she misplaced her key | 她说她把房卡弄丢过 |
[06:33] | and it never turned up. | 一直没找到 |
[06:34] | So the stolen master key gets our killer into that room. | 所以凶手用偷到的万能房卡进了房间 |
[06:38] | But Annabel doesn’t scream. | 但安娜贝尔没尖叫 |
[06:40] | She wasn’t afraid. | 她并不害怕 |
[06:41] | She knew her killer. | 她认识凶手 |
[06:46] | This is some kind of notebook. | 这是某种记事本 |
[06:48] | Seems to be written in code. | 看起来上面写的是代码 |
[06:53] | We should get this to Jay. | 我们该把这个拿给杰 |
[06:55] | Hey, Al. | 艾尔 |
[06:57] | How much do you want to bet | 你想赌多少钱 |
[06:59] | she was pissed at somebody? | 她在生某人的气 |
[07:08] | Look at these. | 看这束花 |
[07:10] | Flowers. Not opened. | 鲜花 没拆包装 |
[07:12] | Dumped in the trash. | 直接扔在垃圾箱里 |
[07:14] | And there is a card. | 还有张卡片 |
[07:19] | “I’ll make it up to you. | “我会补偿你的 |
[07:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:23] | D.G” D.G.” | |
[07:25] | Head of the network, Donovan Gates? | 电视台老板 多诺万·盖茨 |
[07:27] | We should go talk to him. | 我们该跟他谈谈 |
[07:28] | I’m gonna drop in on my lieutenant colonel. | 我要顺路拜访一下中校 |
[07:30] | What? | 什么 |
[07:32] | – “Drop in”? – Yeah, | -“顺路拜访” -是的 |
[07:34] | just… police business. | 只是…警务之事 |
[07:38] | Annabel was the face of this network, | 安娜贝尔是这个电视台的门面 |
[07:40] | but more than that, | 不仅如此 |
[07:41] | 突发新闻 主播悲剧离世 | |
[07:41] | she was like my daughter. | 她就像我的女儿一样 |
[07:43] | Everyone felt that way about her. | 所有人对她都是这种感觉 |
[07:45] | She was family. | 她是家人 |
[07:46] | Were you seeing Annabel outside work? | 工作之余你跟安娜贝尔在约会吗 |
[07:49] | Where’d you get an idea like that? | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[07:51] | The flowers. | 那束花 |
[07:52] | A note that was a little more intimate than “nice job.” | 有一张比”干得好”语气更亲密的纸条 |
[07:55] | I’m on my third marriage. I’ve got seven kids. | 这是我的第三段婚姻 我有七个孩子 |
[07:58] | I’m too exhausted to fool around | 我没时间和一个29岁的发型女 |
[07:59] | with a 29-year-old haircut. | 鬼混 |
[08:02] | “Haircut”? | “发型女” |
[08:03] | It’s what I call all my on-air people. | 我就是这么称呼我手下的主持人的 |
[08:05] | Look, I’m heartbroken over the fact that she’s dead. | 她死了让我伤心不已 |
[08:09] | As for the note, | 至于纸条 |
[08:11] | when two powerful, committed, | 当两个权威的 立场坚定的 |
[08:13] | creative people work together, | 富有创造力的人在一起工作时 |
[08:15] | feelings get hurt. | 感觉受挫 |
[08:17] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你懂 |
[08:18] | Well, it has been a pleasure | 非常高兴能和警局里里 |
[08:21] | meeting the best-looking detective in the department, | 长得最漂亮的警探会面 |
[08:24] | but I think that your time would be better spent | 但我觉得你找安娜贝尔的直接上司 |
[08:26] | with Annabel’s direct supervisor, | 潘伯顿·沃德 |
[08:28] | Pemberton Ward. | 聊聊会更好 |
[08:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | Annabel Parker’s office. This is Matt. | 安娜贝尔·帕克的办公室 我是马特 |
[08:38] | Sorry, can you hold, please? | 抱歉 请等一下 |
[08:39] | Annabel Parker’s office. This is Matt. | 安娜贝尔·帕克的办公室 我是马特 |
[08:42] | Please call the WHN Public Affairs Office. | 请致电WHN台公共事务办公室 |
[08:44] | Sorry. Thanks. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Annabel Parker’s office. This is Matt. | 安娜贝尔·帕克的办公室 我是马特 |
[08:47] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[08:48] | Can you open Annabel’s office for me? | 你能帮我开一下安娜贝尔办公室的门吗 |
[08:50] | Sorry, one sec. | 抱歉 请等一下 |
[08:51] | – Please call… – NYPD. | -请拨… -我是纽约警局的 |
[08:53] | Open the office, Matt. | 开一下办公室门 马特 |
[08:56] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:57] | – Busy day, huh? – Yeah. | -很忙啊 -是啊 |
[09:00] | People don’t really know what to do. | 大家都不知道该怎么办 |
[09:02] | Especially me. | 特别是我 |
[09:04] | I’ve never worked for anybody who died before. | 我可从没遇到过死上司这种事 |
[09:06] | How come you’re here? | 你怎么会来这 |
[09:07] | How long had you worked for her? | 你为她工作多久了 |
[09:09] | Over a year. | 一年多了 |
[09:10] | She was awesome. | 她太厉害了 |
[09:12] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[09:13] | Anything strange happen recently? | 最近有什么奇怪的事情发生吗 |
[09:15] | Did she act differently? | 她的举止有什么不同吗 |
[09:17] | – Like on drugs or something? – Just anything odd. | -像是嗑药什么的吗 -不同往常的就行 |
[09:20] | No, not at all. | 没有 |
[09:21] | Detective Wells, Pemberton Ward. | 威尔斯警探 我是潘伯顿·沃德 |
[09:23] | I’ve got a show that’s about to tape. | 我有个节目要录 |
[09:25] | – Can we walk and talk? – Sure. | -我们能边走边聊吗 -好 |
[09:27] | I started here as an intern | 我从实习生开始就在这儿工作 |
[09:28] | and have seen a lot of people come and go, | 看见许多人来了又走 |
[09:30] | but once Annabel was on board, things got better. | 但安娜贝尔上任之后 一切都变得好了 |
[09:33] | Everybody here is devastated. | 这里的所有人都很震惊 |
[09:35] | She must’ve made a few enemies along the way. | 她这一路上一定树了不少敌 |
[09:38] | – Comes with the territory. – Right. | -这一行就这样 -是的 |
[09:42] | Are you guys investigating her overdose? | 你们在调查她的药物过量致死案吗 |
[09:44] | Wasn’t it an accident? | 那不是意外吗 |
[09:45] | Here we go. 90 seconds to air. | 准备开始 直播倒数九十秒 |
[09:48] | Did you notice anything in the bar that night? | 那天晚上在酒吧你注意到什么了吗 |
[09:50] | Not really. | 没有 |
[09:51] | We were just having fun. | 我们只是去玩的 |
[09:53] | There were some guys there that she blazed on some stories, | 当时在场的有几个人被她挖出了丑闻 |
[09:56] | but everybody respected Annabel as a journalist. | 但大家都敬重安娜贝尔是一名记者 |
[09:59] | We’re competitive, yeah, but, in the end, | 我们是竞争关系 这没错 但最后 |
[10:02] | we’re family. | 我们是家人 |
[10:05] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[10:07] | So tell me about the hotel. | 跟我说说酒店 |
[10:09] | We kept it on hold for Annabel to interview informants | 我们留着那间房间给安娜贝尔用来采访 |
[10:11] | who needed discretion. | 不想暴露身份的线人的 |
[10:14] | But it’s… not like we had anything scheduled for that night. | 但那晚…我们并没有安排 |
[10:17] | It’s possible she was working up a new piece, but, uh, | 有可能她在撰写新的新闻 但是 |
[10:20] | I wasn’t aware of it. | 我并不清楚内容 |
[10:21] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[10:22] | We were celebrating. | 我们在庆祝 |
[10:25] | She got a text, got up | 她收到了条短信 起身 |
[10:27] | and that was the last I saw of her. | 那是我见到她的最后一面 |
[10:30] | I don’t know, maybe if I’d… | 我不知道 如果我… |
[10:32] | gone with her, or checked on her. | 跟她一起去 给她打个电话 |
[10:36] | But, um… | 但是… |
[10:38] | How could you know? | 你怎么会想到发生这种事呢 |
[10:40] | – Yeah. – Going live in five. | -是啊 -直播倒数五秒 |
[10:45] | So Major Crimes has worked out for you. | 重案组的工作很适合你 |
[10:47] | Oh, I love it. Something new every day. | 我很喜欢这份工作 每天都有新事物 |
[10:49] | And you’ve partnered with your ex. | 你的搭档是你的前女友 |
[10:53] | Maybe… not “ex.” | 可能…不是”前女友”了 |
[10:54] | Oh, still ex. | 还是前女友 |
[10:57] | Keeping tabs on me? | 一直在关注我吗 |
[10:59] | Us Washington folk occasionally scan the Times. | 我们华盛顿人还是经常看《泰晤士报》的 |
[11:02] | You two make a lot of news. | 你们俩制造了不少新闻 |
[11:03] | That we do. | 的确 |
[11:06] | So maybe we should get around to why you called me. | 所以我们该讨论下你为什么打电话给我 |
[11:09] | I called you ’cause I want to see you. | 我打给你是因为我想见你 |
[11:12] | Al, I’m in the intelligence business. | 艾尔 我是在情报部门干的 |
[11:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:16] | I want to talk to your boss, General Claridge. | 我想和你的上司克拉里奇将军谈谈 |
[11:18] | And you know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[11:20] | – It’s not gonna happen. – The young woman | -不可能 -毁掉了他职业生涯的 |
[11:22] | who destroyed his career was killed. | 那个女人被杀了 |
[11:24] | It’s pretty standard to talk to anyone who might have motive. | 和任何可能有动机的人谈谈都是很正常的 |
[11:27] | Well, he’s not cooperating with anything | 他与操纵丑闻的那些人 |
[11:28] | connected to the scandal. | 没有任何关系 |
[11:29] | I am not interested in the scandal. | 我对丑闻不感兴趣 |
[11:31] | I’m interested in the murder. | 我感兴趣的是谋杀 |
[11:34] | I can force him. | 我能迫使他与我谈话 |
[11:36] | You can try. | 你可以试试看 |
[11:39] | Listen, he is a good man | 他是个好人 |
[11:41] | who’s been framed for something that he didn’t do. | 却被人诬陷于一件他没有做的事情 |
[11:43] | He’s not even in the photo with the intern. | 他甚至没和实习生一起出现在那张照片里 |
[11:47] | Everything is circumstantial. | 这一切都是精心安排的 |
[11:49] | What about the romantic e-mails between him and the intern? | 那怎么解释他和实习生的那些暧昧邮件 |
[11:55] | General Claridge has been around for a long time. | 克拉里奇将军在位已久 |
[12:00] | There are a lot of people with very serious skills | 有很多很有本事的人 |
[12:03] | who would like to see him ruined. | 想看他倒台 |
[12:06] | You’re a good cop, Al. | 你是个好警察 艾尔 |
[12:08] | Don’t you think it’s interesting that nobody | 你不觉得没人能找到那个实习生 |
[12:09] | can find the intern, Hoda Amin? | 荷达·阿敏 这很奇怪吗 |
[12:11] | You’re telling me the NSA doesn’t even know where she is? | 你是说连国家安全局都不知道她在哪儿吗 |
[12:14] | I’m saying it’s gonna get dirty. | 我是说这件事水很深 |
[12:16] | And I want you to tread lightly here. | 我希望你能小心处理 |
[12:20] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:26] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[12:27] | I want you to reach out to every contact you have– | 我希望你能发动你所有的关系 |
[12:29] | FBI, Marshals, whatever. | 联邦调查局 法警 随便谁 |
[12:31] | I want to find Hoda Amin. | 我要找到荷达·阿敏 |
[12:33] | The intern from the Claridge scandal? | 克拉里奇丑闻里的那个实习生吗 |
[12:35] | I want to talk to anyone close to Claridge. | 我想和任何能接近克拉里奇的人谈谈 |
[12:37] | She’s a good place to start. | 从她开始再好不过了 |
[12:40] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[12:41] | Well, since we weren’t able to find Annabel’s phone, | 鉴于我们找不到安娜贝尔的手机 |
[12:43] | I dumped it for all the call records and texts, | 我转而去找通话记录和短信 |
[12:45] | but there’s nothing there. Nothing about the room | 但什么也没找到 没有任何 |
[12:47] | and anything related. | 和那个房间相关的内容 |
[12:49] | My guess is she used Snapchat | 我猜她用了速聊 |
[12:50] | or Burn Note for these kinds of messages. | 或即时短信来发送这些消息 |
[12:52] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 完全不知道你在说什么 |
[12:54] | They’re apps where messages appear for a short time, | 它们都是可以让消息只保留一小段时间 |
[12:56] | then they disappear. | 然后就自动消失的应用 |
[12:57] | So, perfect for spies. | 所以很适合间谍们使用 |
[12:59] | Or discreet hookups. | 或者谨慎的暧昧关系 |
[13:01] | I’m downloading it right now. | 我现在就下载一个 |
[13:06] | So I was just sifting through tons of videos from the hotel | 我正在筛选一堆酒店电梯和大堂的视频 |
[13:08] | elevator and lobby. There’s Annabel in the elevator. | 电梯里的人是安娜贝尔 |
[13:11] | Time-stamped 10:25. | 时间是10:25 |
[13:13] | Wait a second, why aren’t there any images of the 14th floor? | 等等 为什么没有任何十四层的画面 |
[13:16] | That’d be the VIP floor. | 那是VIP楼层 |
[13:18] | Discretion’s what they’re selling there. | 私密性正是他们的卖点 |
[13:19] | Lot of plastic surgery recoveries, | 有很多整形手术恢复 |
[13:21] | clandestine meetings, that sort of kind of thing. | 和秘密会面之类的 |
[13:23] | Wait a second, stop it, right there. | 等一下 暂停 就在那儿停一下 |
[13:29] | Yeah, okay. Jay interviewed the housekeeper at the hotel. | 好的 杰会和酒店里的管家谈谈的 |
[13:32] | There was a framed picture of that guy in | 安娜贝尔的公寓里有一张 |
[13:34] | Annabel’s apartment. | 加框的和他的合影 |
[13:35] | And look at the timecode. | 看这个时间 |
[13:38] | Ten minutes after Annabel left the elevator. | 就在安娜贝尔离开电梯十分钟后 |
[13:41] | When does he get back on? | 他什么时候出来的 |
[13:46] | – He doesn’t. – Aha. | -他没出来 -果然 |
[13:48] | All right, let’s ID him. | 好吧 查一下他的身份 |
[13:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:52] | So how long were you two together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[13:55] | She ended it after the… | 是她结束了这段关系 |
[13:57] | greatest six months of my life. | 在我生命中最美好的六个月之后 |
[13:59] | She was ambitious, but | 她野心勃勃 但是 |
[14:01] | people didn’t know her like… | 人们对她的了解 |
[14:03] | like I knew her. | 并不如我深 |
[14:05] | She was kind and she was sweet. | 她很善良 又很贴心 |
[14:09] | Gentle soul in every way. | 无论发生什么事都有着一颗温柔的心 |
[14:11] | Did you follow her to the hotel? | 你跟踪她到的酒店吗 |
[14:15] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你的语气好像这是件坏事一样 |
[14:18] | I needed to tell her how I felt. | 我得告诉她我的感觉 |
[14:20] | So you go up to the 14th floor… | 所以你去了十四层… |
[14:22] | And I knocked and I knocked, but… | 我不停地敲门 但是… |
[14:24] | but sh-she wouldn’t open the door to talk to me. | 但她不肯开门和我说话 |
[14:26] | She told me to leave. | 她叫我走开 |
[14:28] | How’d you know about that room? | 你怎么知道她在哪个房间 |
[14:29] | I was her cameraman at WHN before I quit. | 辞职前我是她在WHN的摄影师 |
[14:33] | You never get back on the elevator. | 你没再回到电梯里 |
[14:36] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[14:38] | There’s a secret set of stairs to… | 有一个秘密楼梯 |
[14:41] | sneak out celebrities. We used them all the time. | 名人们用的 我们经常用 |
[14:50] | Carrie Wells. | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[14:51] | Detective Wells? This is Hoda Amin. | 威尔斯警探吗 我是荷达·阿敏 |
[14:54] | You need to stop looking for me. | 你不能再寻找我了 |
[14:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:57] | I’m no longer in the country. Please. | 我不在国内了 求你了 |
[14:59] | By pursuing me, you’re putting my life in danger. | 你一直找我 会让我陷入生命危险 |
[15:01] | I’m begging you. | 我乞求你 |
[15:03] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[15:05] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[15:09] | Jay said Hoda’s cell was a burner. | 杰说荷达的电话是一次性手机 |
[15:11] | No way to be certain it was really her. | 无法证实就是她 |
[15:13] | It was her. I know it was her. | 是她 我知道是她 |
[15:14] | And she’s trying to tell us something important. | 她想告诉我一件很重要的事 |
[15:16] | Someone wants us to stop. | 有人想要我们停手 |
[15:17] | It’s the someone that bothers me. | 就是这个某人让我很苦恼 |
[15:19] | These Washington guys… | 这些华盛顿的人 |
[15:22] | – Ah, I rest my case. – Hello. | -不用我多说了吧 -你好啊 |
[15:25] | Is the president here to see me? | 总统要到这来见我吗 |
[15:27] | I’m awfully flattered. | 我实在是太荣幸了 |
[15:28] | Not the president, but the next best thing. | 虽不是总统 但也是第二好的事 |
[15:30] | Francis, get out of my chair. | 弗朗西斯 从我的椅子上起开 |
[15:33] | Needed to check my e-mails. Thank you. | 我查了下邮件 谢谢了 |
[15:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[15:37] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:39] | In private. | 私下的 |
[15:42] | I like private. | 我喜欢私下的 |
[15:45] | How’d you get the password to unlock my computer? | 你怎么知道我电脑密码的 |
[15:49] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:54] | So? | 怎么样 |
[15:55] | General Claridge. | 克拉里奇将军 |
[15:57] | It’s the top item at our morning briefings, | 是我们晨会简报上的首条 |
[15:59] | And your name was mentioned. | 你的名字也被提到了 |
[16:01] | Did it make you feel warm all over? | 那让你全身发热了吗 |
[16:05] | Claridge is a tough customer. | 克拉里奇是个难搞的对象 |
[16:07] | And I thought you should know. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[16:08] | Are you telling me to back off? | 你是在叫我收手吗 |
[16:13] | It’s just a heads-up. | 只是提醒而已 |
[16:15] | You could have called. | 你可以打电话给我的 |
[16:16] | It seemed impersonal. | 看上去不够重视 |
[16:17] | You’re all about the personal touch. | 你就是重点 |
[16:20] | Well, you should know that about me by now. | 现在你该知道我这点了 |
[16:24] | So… | 既然 |
[16:27] | I didn’t put on hand-crafted French perfume | 我没有喷法式手工制香水 |
[16:28] | so we could talk shop today. | 我们可以谈公事了 |
[16:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:33] | I thought you could give me some insight into why Hoda Amin | 我想你可以给我点内部消息 |
[16:36] | would think her life was in danger. | 为什么荷达·阿敏觉得她有生命危险 |
[16:39] | Don’t get distracted by the messenger. | 别被送信人给分心了 |
[16:41] | Pay attention to the message. | 关注信 |
[16:43] | So, you don’t think she’s in danger? | 所以 你并不认为她有危险 |
[16:45] | Sure she is, just not in the way that you think. | 她当然有危险 但不是你想的那种 |
[16:49] | But you’ve got a different problem. | 但你有其他的麻烦了 |
[16:52] | Which is? | 什么麻烦 |
[16:54] | You’re wasting a lovely meal with a beautiful woman. | 你浪费了一顿与美女共享的美餐 |
[17:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:06] | Subpoena for your boss. | 你老板的传票 |
[17:12] | You’re supposed to give it to the person directly. | 你应该直接交给当事人 |
[17:13] | That’s absolutely correct. | 说得太对了 |
[17:17] | Maybe you could help me with that. | 也许你可以帮我做到 |
[17:21] | No wonder you’re still single. | 难怪你还单身 |
[17:26] | How was your lunch? | 午餐怎么样 |
[17:28] | – Good. Yours? – Good. | -不错 你的呢 -很好 |
[17:30] | We both had good lunches. | 我们都吃了顿不错的午餐 |
[17:31] | Mine was great. | 我的很棒 |
[17:32] | Mine was just good. | 我的仅仅不错而已 |
[17:33] | Good is fine when you can’t have great. | 当不能很棒时 不错已经是好的了 |
[17:35] | So our killer came out this door | 所以我们的凶手从这条门出来 |
[17:39] | and disappeared into the darkness. | 然后消失在黑暗中 |
[17:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:45] | Yo. What’s up? | 什么事啊 |
[17:48] | Were you here last night when Annabel Parker died? | 昨晚安娜贝尔·帕克死的时候你在这吗 |
[17:51] | I’m working every night, unless you’re making an offer. | 我每晚都在工作 除非你提出邀请 |
[17:53] | – You see anything odd? – W-what are you guys, | -你看到什么奇怪的吗 -你们是谁 |
[17:55] | like, cops, or something? | 警察之类的吗 |
[17:56] | All of these guys were here last night, | 昨晚在这的人 |
[17:57] | and the same guys here this morning? | 今早也都在吗 |
[17:59] | Look, nobody’s leaving a front page story like this. | 没人会离开像这样的头条新闻 |
[18:12] | One of them’s missing. Guy with a weird hat? | 有一个人不在了 戴着个怪帽子的人 |
[18:14] | Oh, yeah. Joey was here. Joey Quinones. | 是啊 乔伊昨晚在这 乔伊·奎诺尼斯 |
[18:17] | He was tight with Annabel ’cause he used to run | 他跟安娜贝尔走得很近 因为他 |
[18:19] | special… errands for her every now and then. | 时不时为她干些特别的活 |
[18:21] | What kind of special errands? | 哪类特别的活 |
[18:24] | You’re gonna have to ask Joey about that, but | 这个你们得去问乔伊但是 |
[18:26] | let’s just say photography wasn’t his only job. | 这么说吧 摄影师不是他唯一的职业 |
[18:28] | Where can we find him? | 我们在哪能找到他 |
[18:35] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[18:42] | Joey Quinones? | 乔伊·奎诺尼斯吗 |
[18:43] | – Yeah? -You got a minute? | -是啊 -你有空吗 |
[18:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:53] | Oh. I guess you don’t make enough money | 卖低俗照片给网站 |
[18:55] | selling sleazy pictures to web sites. | 赚不了多少钱吧 |
[18:57] | The heroin packets | 海洛因袋子 |
[18:58] | match the ones we found in Annabel’s room. | 跟我们在安娜贝尔房间里找到的相匹配 |
[19:00] | You’re done, Joey. | 你完蛋了 乔伊 |
[19:01] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀人凶手 |
[19:03] | You’re a heroin dealer. | 你是个海洛因毒贩子 |
[19:04] | Annabel died from a hot shot. | 安娜贝尔死于注射过量 |
[19:06] | And now, your palm print | 而现在 你的手掌纹 |
[19:07] | in her hotel room. | 出现在她的酒店房间里 |
[19:08] | Yeah, okay, so I was in there last night, but early. | 是的 昨晚我在那里 但那是早些时候 |
[19:12] | – Oh, okay. – I had the drugs, | -是嘛 -我是拿着毒品来着 |
[19:13] | the door was propped open. | 门没锁 |
[19:15] | I put ’em in the safe and then I was gone. | 我把货放进保险箱就走了 |
[19:17] | There was nobody there. | 当时屋里没人 |
[19:18] | You ever deliver drugs to her before? | 你之前给她送过毒品吗 |
[19:20] | No. | 没有 |
[19:22] | I thought it was weird, but I figured | 我也觉得奇怪 但我觉得 |
[19:24] | she was working on an undercover thing, | 她可能在卧底什么的 |
[19:26] | making a trade for a story or something. | 为新闻素材做交易之类的 |
[19:28] | You heard from Annabel directly? | 是安娜贝尔直接联系你的吗 |
[19:29] | She called you? | 她给你打的电话 |
[19:30] | No. It was a burn note. | 没有 是一条即时短信 |
[19:33] | But she had nicknames for everybody. | 但她给所有人都起了外号 |
[19:35] | Mine was Holden. | 我的是霍尔顿 |
[19:36] | You know, like Catcher in the Rye. | 就像《麦田里的守望者》主人公一样 |
[19:38] | She’s the only one who called me that, | 只有她那样叫我 |
[19:40] | so I knew it was her. | 所以我知道是她 |
[19:41] | Burn note? Not snapchat? | 即时短信 不是速聊 |
[19:42] | Snapchat? Do I look 16? | 速聊 当我16岁吗 |
[19:44] | How’d you get into the safe? | 那你是怎么打开保险箱的 |
[19:46] | She gave me the code in the note. | 她短信里说了密码 |
[19:49] | 9461 9461. | |
[19:51] | Easy to remember. | 很好记 |
[19:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:54] | WHN1? Like the network? | WHN1 那个电视台吗 |
[19:57] | Exactly. But listen, listen, | 没错 但听我说 听我说 |
[20:00] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[20:02] | It doesn’t look good for you, Joey. | 你情况不妙 乔伊 |
[20:04] | You’re gonna have to come up with something else. | 你得告诉我点别的东西 |
[20:07] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:09] | I got it. | 我想到了 |
[20:11] | I’ve got over 500 pictures | 我有500多张 |
[20:12] | of ballplayers stepping out on their wives– | 球员背着老婆偷吃的照片 |
[20:15] | they won’t get me killed. | 那些不至于害我被杀 |
[20:18] | I think this one could. | 但这张很可能会 |
[20:21] | Check my camera from that night. | 查我相机里昨晚的照片 |
[20:27] | I don’t know, Al. | 不好说啊 艾尔 |
[20:28] | I think he’s stalling. | 我觉得他在拖延时间 |
[20:29] | No, I don’t think so. Keep going. | 不 我不这么觉得 继续找 |
[20:33] | All right. Right there, right there. | 好了 停 那张 |
[20:34] | That’s General Claridge leaving the hotel. | 那是克拉里奇将军离开酒店 |
[20:37] | Right? Look at the time stamp. | 对吧 你看标注的时间 |
[20:39] | That’s a half an hour after Annabel | 是安娜贝尔离开电梯 |
[20:41] | got off the elevator. | 半小时后 |
[20:43] | Revenge is a dish best served cold. | 君子报仇 十年不晚 |
[20:50] | General’s lawyers claim he’s not even in the country. | 将军的律师团声称将军都不在国内 |
[20:53] | Stop? Can you? Can you stop | 停手吧 行吗 你能别再 |
[20:55] | harassing the deputy director of Nation Security? | 骚扰国安局的副局长了吗 |
[20:57] | This guy is a suspect in a murder investigation. | 这个人可是谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[21:01] | The name at the top of our list. | 还是首要嫌疑人 |
[21:02] | Why isn’t Joey Quinones that name? | 为什么首要嫌疑人不是乔伊·奎诺尼斯 |
[21:04] | This was way over his pay grade. | 他可干不出这种事 |
[21:06] | Okay, let me break it down. | 我帮你分析分析 |
[21:07] | On one side, we have a sleazy, | 一边 我们抓住了一个 |
[21:10] | drug-dealing paparazzo who was actually in the room | 出现在案发现场且深知如何注射海洛因的 |
[21:13] | and knows how to inject heroin. | 无良贩毒狗仔 |
[21:15] | And on the other side, | 另一边 |
[21:16] | we have a highly-decorated intelligence officer | 是一个当晚无人目击到在酒店出现的 |
[21:18] | whom no one saw at the hotel that night. | 授勋情报机构官员 |
[21:21] | Didn’t your mommy tell you not to judge a book by its cover? | 你妈没教过你不能以貌取人吗 |
[21:24] | We have a photograph. | 我们手上有照片 |
[21:26] | Forget about that. | 忘了这点吧 |
[21:27] | Can’t this just be easy? | 就不能简单点吗 |
[21:29] | Remember the good old days | 还记得曾经的好日子里 |
[21:30] | when it was just the drug dealer who did it? | 凶手总是那个毒贩吗 |
[21:33] | Are you still having dinner with Frankie later? | 一会你跟弗兰基还一起吃晚饭吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah. Why? You and, uh, | 吃啊 怎么了 你和… |
[21:37] | Emily want to do a double date thing tonight? | 艾米丽今晚想来个四人约会吗 |
[21:39] | I’m just saying, if the subject | 我是说 如果谈到 |
[21:40] | of how to get to the General comes up… | 怎么能见到将军 |
[21:42] | I should seduce the information out of him, | 我该引诱他 把消息套出来 |
[21:44] | do whatever it takes, right? | 使尽全身解数 对吗 |
[21:46] | Or you could just ask for his help? | 或者你可以直接求他帮忙 |
[21:48] | Or I could seduce him. | 或者我去勾引他 |
[21:54] | No one is untouchable. | 男人没有坐怀不乱的 |
[21:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[21:56] | See, that’s why guys like Claridge get into the game. | 所以克拉里奇这种人才会中招 |
[22:00] | See, they’re allowed to do things | 只许州官放火 |
[22:01] | that the rest of us aren’t. | 不许百姓点灯 |
[22:03] | You need to stay away from him. | 你得离他远点 |
[22:05] | – Stay away from him? – Stay away. | -离他远点 -没错 |
[22:08] | Do you know me at all? | 你到底了不了解我 |
[22:09] | That’s exactly what I’m trying to do here. | 吃这顿饭不就是为了了解你吗 |
[22:12] | Listen, I can protect myself. | 我能保护自己 |
[22:14] | Okay? I just need you to get me in a room with Claridge. | 好吗 你只需要把我弄到克拉里奇的房间 |
[22:16] | I don’t want to get you in a room with Claridge. | 我可不想给你和克拉里奇开房 |
[22:18] | I’m trying to get you in a room with me. | 我正努力让你跟我开房呢 |
[22:21] | No. No, that’s not gonna work. | 得了吧 这招可不管用 |
[22:24] | No? What do you mean “No”? | 什么叫”得了吧” |
[22:25] | You’re trying to distract me. | 你想分散我的注意力 |
[22:26] | You’re trying to distract me, and it’s working. | 你想分散我的注意力 还真有点效果 |
[22:29] | So sexy. | 太性感了 |
[22:35] | – Good morning. – Hey, Carrie. | -早上好 -早 凯莉 |
[22:37] | Oh, you know, you got, like, this, uh, | 你 今早你…好像 |
[22:39] | nice glow about you this morning. | 容光焕发一样 |
[22:40] | Oh, yeah? Thanks. | 是吗 多谢夸奖 |
[22:42] | Late night, was it? | 挺晚才睡吧 |
[22:44] | I hope Francis was at least helpful. | 但愿弗朗西斯帮上忙了 |
[22:45] | Oh, define… “helpful.” | 说说什么叫”帮上忙” |
[22:47] | Oh, I think I’d rather not. | 我还是不说了 |
[22:49] | Jay, what have you got? | 杰 你查到什么了 |
[22:50] | Yeah, Jay, what have you got? | 是啊 杰 你查到什么了 |
[22:51] | Right, uh, so, this is Annabel’s laptop, | 这是安娜贝尔的笔记本电脑 |
[22:53] | and I’ve been sifting through her e-mails | 我一直在筛选她的电子邮件 |
[22:55] | looking for something relevant, | 想找点线索 |
[22:56] | and she’s got over 600 messages in her inbox. | 她的收件箱里有600多封邮件 |
[22:58] | But while I was working, about 40 of them suddenly disappeared | 但我在查看的时候 大概有40封突然 |
[23:01] | from the screen, all of them from a sender named zombie19. | 从屏幕上消失了 发件人全都是僵尸19号 |
[23:07] | ZB-19 | 安娜贝尔·帕克 |
[23:10] | ZB-19 | 马特·瓦格纳 |
[23:11] | Annabel Parker’s office. This is Matt. | 安娜贝尔·帕克的办公室 我是马特 |
[23:14] | Please call the WHN public affairs office. Thanks. | 请致电WHN台公共事务办公室 谢谢 |
[23:18] | Zombie… 19. That’s… | 僵尸 19号 那是 |
[23:21] | Annabel’s assistant, Matt. | 安娜贝尔的助手 马特 |
[23:23] | – The missing e-mails came from him. – Let’s go. | -消失的邮件是他发的 -走 |
[23:28] | He must have cleared out overnight. | 他肯定连夜收拾干净走了 |
[23:30] | It was like this when we got here this morning. | 我们早上来的时候就是这样了 |
[23:32] | Any idea where he might have gone? Friends, family? | 知道他会去哪里吗 朋友家 亲戚家 |
[23:34] | I barely knew him. | 我不太了解他 |
[23:36] | He was kind of a geeky computer guy. | 他就是那种古怪的电脑迷 |
[23:38] | I’ll go see if HR has any other info on him. | 我去看看人力资源部有没有他的信息 |
[23:52] | – This is Matt. – Hey, Matt. | -我是马特 -你好马特 |
[23:53] | I need you to open Annabel’s office for me. | 你能帮我开一下安娜贝尔办公室的门吗 |
[23:55] | Sorry. One sec. | 抱歉 请等一下 |
[23:58] | – Busy around here, huh? – Yeah. | -挺忙啊 -是的 |
[24:00] | People don’t really know what to do. | 大家都不知道该怎么办 |
[24:03] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[24:05] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[24:09] | Hey, Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[24:10] | Hey, Jay, listen. | 杰 听着 |
[24:11] | Matt had a laptop computer. It’s missing now. | 马特有一个手提电脑 现在不见了 |
[24:14] | It had a white sticker on it with a symbol– | 电脑上贴着一张白色贴纸 上面有个标志 |
[24:17] | a black circle with a lightning bolt on either side. | 一个黑色的圈 两头各有一个闪电 |
[24:20] | Can you cross-reference that symbol with hacking? | 你能交叉检索一下这个标志和黑客组织吗 |
[24:23] | Are you sure it’s a lightning bolt, Carrie? | 你确定那是闪电吗 凯莉 |
[24:25] | ‘Cause, uh, I got nothing. | 因为我什么都没找到 |
[24:26] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[24:28] | I am gonna send you… | 我这就发给你 |
[24:31] | a little gift. | 一个小礼物 |
[24:34] | All right, can you take a picture of that? | 好了 你能照下来吗 |
[24:37] | Got it? | 好了吗 |
[24:46] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[24:48] | It’s from a hacker co-op called Hacktropolis. | 这是一个黑客合作组织”黑客都会”的标志 |
[24:50] | Apparently, these geeks rent workspace | 显然 这些黑客租了个 |
[24:51] | for 50 bucks a week. I’ll send you the address. | 50块一周的工作室 我把地址发给你 |
[24:54] | I’ll meet you there. | 那边见 |
[25:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:12] | I don’t know. Shouldn’t this place be crawling | 我不知道 这个地方不是应该到处都是 |
[25:13] | in guys with glasses and neckbeards? | 戴着眼镜胡子邋遢的家伙吗 |
[25:16] | Maybe there’s a Star Wars convention in town. | 也许城里正在办《星球大战》大会 |
[25:19] | I got a bad feeling about this, Al. | 我有种不好的预感 艾尔 |
[25:26] | Wait. Look. | 等一下 你看 |
[25:47] | Someone’s clearing the board. | 有人在善后 |
[25:51] | Now another person is dead. | 现在又有一个人死了 |
[25:54] | What does this have to do with me? | 这个跟我有什么关系 |
[25:55] | I’m not making accusations. | 我不是在指责谁 |
[25:57] | I’m asking for your help. | 我只是找你帮个忙 |
[25:59] | This has all the tradecraft of your side of the table. | 这人知道你们那边所有的情况 |
[26:03] | You have no idea what my side of the table is like. | 你完全不知道我这边是什么情况 |
[26:07] | Look, no disrespect. | 无意冒犯 |
[26:09] | I got two young people murdered. | 但是已经有两个年轻人被杀了 |
[26:11] | You don’t understand how hard it was | 你不明白我走到这一步 |
[26:12] | for me to get where I am now. | 有多艰难 |
[26:15] | What you’re asking me for– | 你跟我要的东西 |
[26:16] | if I hand it over to you, everyone will know. | 如果我交给你 所有人都会知道 |
[26:19] | The NSA, the CIA, Homeland. | 国家安全局 中情局 国土安全局 |
[26:22] | I’ll be through. | 那我就完了 |
[26:24] | It’s a breach I won’t recover from. | 永无出头之日了 |
[26:26] | My career will be over. | 我的事业就完了 |
[26:27] | I understand. I do. | 我能理解 真的 |
[26:31] | But the Emily Connors I used to know– | 但我认识的艾米丽·康纳斯 |
[26:34] | she knew the difference between right and wrong. | 她知道孰是孰非 |
[26:44] | Do you know why I wanted to meet you here by the library today? | 你知道今天为什么跟你约在图书馆见面吗 |
[26:47] | – Besides the memory of our first kiss? – No. | -除了回忆我们的初吻 -不知道 |
[26:52] | There’s a wonderful manuscript | 这里有本特别精彩的手稿 |
[26:55] | by Blaise de Vigenère. | 布莱斯·德·维热纳尔写的 |
[26:57] | It’s worth reading. | 值得一看 |
[27:07] | So, obviously, there are no surveillance cameras | 显然 这个黑客合作组织 |
[27:09] | in a hacker’s co-op. | 没有安监控摄像机 |
[27:10] | Plus, his computer’s missing, so, | 而且 他的电脑又不见了 所以 |
[27:11] | we have nothing but dead ends on Matt. | 马特这边又是死胡同 |
[27:15] | Whoa! That is a big book. | 这本书可真大 |
[27:17] | You know, you told me you weren’t into | 你跟我说过你不喜欢 |
[27:18] | the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. | 《格雷的50道阴影》三部曲 |
[27:20] | Try Blaise de Vigenère, | 试试布莱斯·德·维热纳尔 |
[27:22] | the 1586 edition. | 1586年版本 |
[27:23] | It’s a copy from the library bookstore, but it will do. | 这是图书馆的一个副本 但也够用了 |
[27:26] | The Vigenère Cipher? | 维热纳尔密码 |
[27:27] | My guess is, it’s what Annabel used in her notebook. | 我猜安娜贝尔在她笔记本上就用了这个 |
[27:30] | All the major intelligence agencies | 所有主流的情报机构 |
[27:32] | have been using a version of this code since World War II. | 第二次世界大战后都在用这个版本的密码 |
[27:35] | I tried it already, Al. | 我已经试过了 艾尔 |
[27:37] | The research librarian told me Vigenère made a change | 图书馆员告诉我维热纳尔在第一版的基础上 |
[27:39] | from the first edition to the second. | 做了点改变 出了第二版 |
[27:41] | This is the second edition. | 这个就是第二版 |
[27:43] | That’s why you need the key in this book. | 所以你需要这本书里的密钥 |
[27:47] | You know, the Al Burns I know is kind of a comic book guy. | 我认识的艾尔·彭斯是那种漫画书迷 |
[27:50] | Who turned you on to Vigenère? | 谁让你转性改看维热纳尔的书了 |
[27:51] | – I did it by myself. – Lie! | -我自己 -骗人 |
[27:54] | All right. Had a little help. | 好吧 有人帮了点忙 |
[27:55] | Ah. From lieutenant colonel Emily Connors? | 艾米丽·康纳斯中校帮你的吗 |
[27:58] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 确实如此 |
[28:00] | Hmm. At least my contact was useful. | 至少我的熟人还有点用 |
[28:02] | Well, that depends on how you define “Useful.” | 那要看你怎么定义”有用”了 |
[28:05] | Hey, guys, I don’t mean to interrupt, but | 两位 我不想打断你们 但是 |
[28:06] | when I run Annabel’s notebook through the decryption software, | 我用解密软件破译了一下安娜贝尔的笔记 |
[28:09] | I get all kinds of contact info: names, phone numbers. | 破译出来是各种联系方式 姓名 电话 |
[28:12] | Yeah, she had a thing for nicknames. | 她很喜欢给别人起外号 |
[28:13] | Holden, Casper, Zombie19. | 像霍尔顿 卡斯珀 僵尸19号 |
[28:15] | Casper! As in “Casper the friendly ghost.” | 卡斯珀 “鬼马小精灵”里的那个吗 |
[28:18] | Ghost is also known as “Spook.” | 精灵 也常被称为”幽灵” |
[28:22] | – It’s her spy contact. – Yes! | -那是她的秘密线人 -猜对啦 |
[28:23] | And it’s also the keyword that breaks the code. | 而且也是破译密码的关键词 |
[28:25] | Okay, what’s the info on that name? | 那个名字有什么信息 |
[28:27] | Uh… it’s just a phone number. | 只有一个电话号码 |
[28:29] | Bring up Annabel’s cell records to that number. | 看看安娜贝尔的手机上这个号码的记录 |
[28:35] | Just text messages between the two of them. | 他们之间只有短信联系 |
[28:37] | All sent using the Vigenere Cipher. | 而且用的都是维热纳尔密码 |
[28:40] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你的想法 |
[28:40] | but we got to be careful here. | 但我们得小心点 |
[28:42] | But if anyone knows anything, | 如果说有人知道真相 |
[28:43] | it’s gonna be this Casper person. | 那就是这个卡斯珀 |
[28:44] | But a call from you could scare off our best lead. | 但是你要是直接打过去可能会吓到他 |
[28:47] | Fine. I will text. | 好吧 我用短信 |
[28:49] | Jay, type in “I want to talk” Using vigenere. | 杰 用维热纳尔密码打句”我想谈谈” |
[28:52] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[28:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:02] | Here we go. | 发送啦 |
[29:07] | It’s not like he’s gonna… | 他不像是会 |
[29:10] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[29:11] | Are you serious? | 开玩笑吧 |
[29:13] | Someone’s hacked into our system. | 有人入侵了我们的系统 |
[29:15] | “East river generating station. | “东河发电厂 |
[29:16] | Building two will be unlocked. | 第二栋楼没锁 |
[29:18] | 2100 hours. | 晚上九点整 |
[29:20] | I look forward to meeting you, detective Wells.” | 我很期待见到你 威尔斯警探” |
[29:30] | I see you had no trouble finding us. | 你好像很容易就找到我了 |
[29:35] | Thank you for coming to meet me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[29:37] | Happy to help, but let’s be clear. | 很高兴帮忙 但是说清楚 |
[29:40] | If I get nervous, I’ll be gone. | 如果我感觉不对 我就走人 |
[29:42] | And you won’t leave this tunnel alive. | 你也就不能活着出去了 |
[29:59] | Did you kill Annabel Parker? | 是你杀了安娜贝尔·帕克吗 |
[30:01] | I can confirm that it wasn’t us. | 我能证明不是我们干的 |
[30:03] | Can you confirm who it was? | 你能证明是谁干的吗 |
[30:05] | Not really interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[30:07] | We don’t solve crimes, you see. | 我们不负责破案 |
[30:08] | That’s what you do, and quite well from what I understand. | 那是你的工作 而且听说你干的不错 |
[30:11] | We try and stop trouble before it starts | 我们在努力通过收集信息 |
[30:13] | by gathering information and engaging those who can help. | 联系能帮忙的人 在麻烦发生前制止它 |
[30:17] | – People like Annabel. – Indeed. | -比如安娜贝尔 -没错 |
[30:20] | Her reputation as a serious journalist | 她作为一个渴求着大新闻的正经记者 |
[30:22] | hungry for her big break made her the perfect choice. | 是我们的最佳人选 |
[30:24] | Hoda Amin was one of yours, too, wasn’t she? | 荷达·阿敏也是你们的一员吧 |
[30:27] | She’s in no danger, | 她没有身处危险 |
[30:28] | but doesn’t want her cover blown. | 但是她不愿意暴露身份 |
[30:30] | The call she made to you was a warning | 她给你打的电话是个警告 |
[30:32] | that you chose to ignore. | 而你选择了无视 |
[30:34] | I’m here to solve two murders. | 我来这里是为了破获两起谋杀案的 |
[30:36] | I would encourage you to do that, | 我希望你能破案 |
[30:38] | and not draw any more attention to us. | 而且不要继续关注我们了 |
[30:41] | All we wanted was to block Claridge’s appointment to the CIA. | 我们只想阻止克拉里奇和中情局的见面 |
[30:45] | A simple mission, but sometimes these things go sideways. | 任务很简单 但是有时事情会出岔子 |
[30:49] | Annabel was to put the photo on the air | 安娜贝尔的任务是发布照片 |
[30:51] | and then get out of the way. | 然后走人 |
[30:52] | But, apparently, that wasn’t enough for her, | 但她显然不满足于此 |
[30:55] | so I assume she got her assistant, | 所以我猜是她找自己的助手 |
[30:56] | the so-called computer expert, | 那个所谓的电脑高手 |
[30:58] | to place those e-mails on Claridge’s computer. | 把那些电子邮件放进了克拉里奇的电脑 |
[31:01] | So… a little interagency warfare? | 所以属于跨机构战争啦 |
[31:05] | It was ambition that got both of these assets killed, | 是野心害死他们的 |
[31:07] | not the intelligence community. | 不是情报机关 |
[31:09] | These were human beings, not assets. | 他们是人 不是资产 |
[31:11] | Ambition. Focus on that. | 野心 那才是重点 |
[31:15] | Who, in the end, benefits the most? | 那么 最终受益者到底是谁呢 |
[31:17] | Not the NSA. | 不是国家安全局 |
[31:20] | Not the CIA. | 也不是中情局 |
[31:22] | – I still have que… – Wait! Carrie. | -我还想问 -等等 凯莉 |
[31:26] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[31:28] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[31:29] | We’re outgunned. | 我们被包围了 |
[31:35] | But what about declining revenue, Mr. Gates? | 那么收益下降呢 盖茨先生 |
[31:37] | The network was struggling with viewership for a long time, yes, | 网络收视率从来都不是个小问题 没错 |
[31:41] | but now we’ve prevailed. | 但现在我们赢了 |
[31:43] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[31:45] | WHN were in severe financial trouble. | WHN身陷财务困境 |
[31:47] | They needed something to make people sit up and pay attention. | 他们需要能吸引人们眼球的东西 |
[31:51] | And now they have it in spades. | 现在他们有了 |
[31:54] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[31:56] | Thank you, fellow members… | 谢谢了 各位 |
[31:57] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 来看看这个 |
[32:00] | It has come to my attention | 我发现 |
[32:03] | that one of our brightest stars, | 我们最耀眼的明星之一 |
[32:04] | Annabel Parker, | 安娜贝尔·帕克 |
[32:06] | was living a double life | 一直有着我们不知道的 |
[32:08] | unknown to us. | 双重身份 |
[32:10] | She was a wild, overly ambitious reporter with a drug problem | 她是个放荡有野心的吸毒记者 |
[32:15] | who would do anything to manufacture a story, | 为了一篇报道不顾一切 |
[32:17] | even where there wasn’t one. | 没有故事也会编造故事 |
[32:20] | And that was the case with General Claridge. | 克拉里奇将军的事件也是她杜撰的 |
[32:23] | While we cannot vouch for the photograph, | 尽管我们不知道图片是不是真的 |
[32:26] | we have found evidence that leads us to believe | 但我们已找到证据证明 |
[32:28] | that the e-mails attributed to the General | 那些宣称是将军发出的邮件 |
[32:31] | came directly from Ms. Parker’s assistant. | 事实上均为帕克小姐的助理所发 |
[32:34] | They’re painting a picture of “Bad Annabel” | 他们在抹黑安娜贝尔的形象 |
[32:36] | in order to tie everything up in a neat little bow. | 为了息事宁人 瞒天过海 |
[32:38] | We just put this together. | 我们才搞清事情的来龙去脉 |
[32:39] | How could they be ahead of us? | 他们是怎么抢在我们前面的 |
[32:41] | And General Claridge is a national hero | 克拉里奇将军是一位 |
[32:44] | for enduring this embarrassment with such grace. | 宰相肚里能撑船的民族英雄 |
[32:50] | I will make it my personal mission | 我个人保证 |
[32:52] | to assure the veracity of these stories | 会在确保这些故事的准确性后 |
[32:55] | before broadcasting them. | 再播报 |
[33:00] | Two minutes, maybe three, | 两分钟 顶多三分钟 |
[33:03] | and then he’s gone again. | 然后他就又该走了 |
[33:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:08] | Make it count. | 别浪费了 |
[33:16] | General! Lieutenant Burns, major crimes. | 将军 我是重案组的彭斯队长 |
[33:20] | Lieutenant. How can I help? | 队长 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[33:23] | I need to know what happened | 我需要知道那天晚上 |
[33:24] | in Annabel Parker’s hotel room that night. | 在安娜贝尔·帕克的房间里到底发生了什么 |
[33:29] | Ms. Parker’s office set the meeting. | 帕克小姐的办公室安排了会见 |
[33:31] | I went to set her straight. | 我前去跟她解释清楚 |
[33:33] | The photo was a fake. The e-mails were fake. | 照片和邮件都是伪造的 |
[33:36] | It was only a matter of time before our people broke it all down. | 我的手下迟早会推翻这一切 |
[33:38] | Ms. Parker said she was gonna come clean– | 帕克小姐说她会出面澄清 |
[33:40] | She just needed another day. I said fine. | 但要再等一天 我答应了 |
[33:43] | I had a flight to Qatar to catch. | 然后我就去赶飞往卡塔尔的飞机了 |
[33:45] | How come you didn’t come forward earlier? | 你怎么不早说呢 |
[33:47] | I was in the middle of something. | 我有事要忙 |
[33:48] | In about a week, you and the whole world | 一周后 你和全世界 |
[33:50] | are gonna hear about it. But for now, | 都会知晓此事 但就目前而言 |
[33:52] | at Emily’s insistence, | 在艾米丽的坚持下 |
[33:54] | I’m giving you all I can. | 我也只能说这么多了 |
[33:57] | Now, listen, | 听着 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry that young woman was killed. | 对于那位年轻小姐的死 我很遗憾 |
[34:00] | She truly had a change of heart. | 她真的改过自新了 |
[34:03] | Seemed like a nice person. I told her boss | 像是个好人 我告诉她上司 |
[34:05] | that she was just someone who got caught up in something | 她只不过因为天真愚昧 |
[34:07] | that she didn’t understand. | 才铸下大错的 |
[34:09] | Her boss? | 她的上司 |
[34:10] | You talked to Donovan Gates about this? | 你跟多诺万·盖茨谈过这事 |
[34:13] | No. | 不是 |
[34:14] | No, the young man had an odd name. Uh… | 不是 那个年轻男子名字很奇怪 |
[34:17] | Pendergrast? | 潘德格拉斯特 |
[34:20] | Pemberton Ward? | 潘伯顿·沃德 |
[34:21] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[34:30] | Pemberton Ward knew the entire story but didn’t tell us. | 潘伯顿·沃德知道整件事却没告诉我们 |
[34:33] | – I’ll take the office, you take the control room. – Great. | -我去办公室找 你去控制室找 -好 |
[34:37] | Where is Pemberton Ward? | 潘伯顿·沃德在哪儿 |
[34:38] | I’m sorry, but we’re about to go on. | 对不起 但我们马上开播了 |
[34:40] | I need to speak to him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[34:42] | – He’s on the floor. – Now. | -但他在直播 -马上 |
[34:44] | Pemberton? | 潘伯顿 |
[34:46] | Your friend is here. | 你朋友来了 |
[34:48] | My friend? | 我朋友 |
[34:49] | The cop. | 警察 |
[34:53] | Okay. Uh, I’ll come right up. | 好的 我这就去 |
[34:57] | Are you guys investigating her overdose? | 你们在调查她的药物过量致死案吗 |
[34:59] | Wasn’t it an accident? | 那不是意外吗 |
[35:03] | Yesterday you had live feed | 昨天你在这上面 |
[35:05] | to the whole studio up here. | 直播了整个演播室的实况 |
[35:06] | – Can you bring up those cameras? – Uh, sure. | -你能把实时监控调出来吗 -好的 |
[35:08] | I need to see ’em. Now. All of ’em. | 我要看 所有的 |
[35:13] | Where does that door lead? | 那扇门通向哪儿 |
[35:14] | – To the roof. – The roof. | -屋顶 -是屋顶 |
[36:17] | Pemberton! Hold it! | 潘伯顿 站住 |
[36:19] | Pemberton! | 潘伯顿 |
[36:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:29] | get up. | 起来吧 |
[36:33] | You’re a little small for a linebacker. | 对于一位中后卫来说 你身材可真娇小 |
[36:35] | Yeah, well, I make up for it with speed. Right? | 我用速度弥补了这一短处 对吧 |
[36:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:42] | Snapchat. Burn Note. | 速聊 即时短信 |
[36:44] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这什么都证明不了 |
[36:45] | You know what does? | 你知道什么能吗 |
[36:46] | Your access to Matt, | 你有马特的权限 |
[36:47] | your knowledge of Annabel’s work habits | 你对安娜贝尔工作习惯的熟知 |
[36:49] | and the fact that you were at the hotel that night. | 再加上你那天晚上就在酒店里 |
[36:51] | That doesn’t prove I was in the room. | 那并不能证明我当时在房里 |
[36:52] | I want to call my lawyer. | 我要打电话给我律师 |
[36:54] | Great idea. Here. Call your lawyer. | 好主意 给你 打给律师吧 |
[36:56] | Fine. | 很好 |
[36:59] | One second. | 等一下 |
[37:00] | Bear with me for a minute, okay? | 再忍受我一分钟 好吗 |
[37:02] | Al, what was the security code | 艾尔 那天晚上安娜贝尔房里的 |
[37:04] | used on the safe in Annabel’s room that night? | 保险箱密码是多少 |
[37:06] | -9461 -9461 – 9461. – 9461, | |
[37:08] | The very same number you just punched into your keypad. | 你刚解锁时就按了这串数字 |
[37:11] | And when I check the outgoing message logs | 还有当我查这两个应用程序的信息记录时 |
[37:13] | on both apps, you know what I’m gonna find, don’t you? | 你知道我会看到什么 对吧 |
[37:18] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[37:19] | Messages to Joey Quinones and Annabel Parker | 在安娜贝尔·帕克被杀那晚发给 |
[37:23] | the night she was murdered. | 她和乔伊·奎诺尼斯的信息 |
[37:25] | I got you. | 你逃不掉了 |
[37:26] | Why? What was so important? | 为什么 有什么大不了的 |
[37:29] | She was gonna ruin Donovan | 她要毁掉多诺万 |
[37:32] | and WHN. | 还有WHN |
[37:34] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能眼睁睁地看着她那么做 |
[37:37] | He’s like a father to me, | 他就像是我的父亲 |
[37:38] | and this is my home, | 这里就是我的家 |
[37:40] | my family. | 我的家人 |
[37:41] | Did Donovan have anything to do with this? | 多诺万跟此事有关吗 |
[37:43] | No. | 没有 |
[37:45] | I thought I could clean this up on my own. | 我以为我能自己把这件事解决了 |
[37:49] | When Annabel had a change of heart | 当安娜贝尔改变主意 |
[37:50] | and said she wanted to recant on the photo and the story, | 说她要撤回照片和报道时 |
[37:53] | I got Matt to make up some e-mails between Claridge | 我让马特捏造了一些克拉里奇 |
[37:56] | and Hoda Amin. | 和荷达·阿敏之间的电邮 |
[37:57] | We had to protect the story. | 我们必须保住这个报道 |
[37:58] | If it fell apart, | 要是这个报道黄了 |
[37:59] | I knew it would destroy our careers. | 我们的事业也就毁了 |
[38:03] | She didn’t care. | 她不在乎 |
[38:05] | WHN was just a job for her. | WHN对她来说只是份工作 |
[38:08] | For me… | 对我来说 |
[38:12] | it’s my whole life. | 这就是我生命的全部 |
[38:15] | So too bad for Annabel that she had a conscience, right? | 所以安娜贝尔就倒霉在有良心上 对吧 |
[38:27] | I’m glad you changed your mind. | 你改变了主意让我很欣慰 |
[38:30] | You reminded me of who I used to be. | 你让我想起了过去的自己 |
[38:33] | That was a gift. | 就当你给我的礼物了 |
[38:34] | I’m a giver. Everyone says so. | 我很爱送人礼物 大家都这么说 |
[38:38] | Yes, they do. | 确实 |
[38:42] | I’m remembering why we split up. | 我记起我们分开的原因了 |
[38:44] | These good-byes are tough. | 说分别不容易啊 |
[38:47] | Yeah. But you know what? | 是 可你知道吗 |
[38:48] | Times are changing. | 现在时代变了 |
[38:50] | How? | 怎么个变法 |
[38:51] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[38:55] | I got to go. | 我该走了 |
[39:08] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[39:11] | Train station’s this way. | 火车站在这边 |
[39:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:14] | I just have a couple stops to make beforehand. | 不过我走之前还要办点事 |
[39:24] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[39:29] | – Well? – Well. | -接下来呢 -这个嘛 |
[39:32] | You’re a lot of fun, you know, | 你整个人放松的时候 |
[39:34] | when you let your hair down. | 还是很好玩的 |
[39:37] | – Be careful, okay? – You worried about me? | -小心点 好吗 -你担心我吗 |
[39:39] | – No. No. – Are you worried about me? | -不 没有 -你是在担心我吗 |
[39:40] | I’m not worried about you. | 我不担心你 |
[39:41] | I know you can take care of yourself. | 我知道你可以照顾自己 |
[39:43] | POTUS worries about you. | 美国总统才担心你呢 |
[39:48] | You’re something else, Carrie Wells. | 你很与众不同 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[39:49] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也不差呀 |
[39:52] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[40:01] | It’s Frank. Ah. | 叫我弗兰克 |
[40:02] | Not to me. | 我可不这么叫你 |
[40:04] | You’ll always be Francis. | 你永远是弗朗西斯 |
[40:05] | Or Frannie. | 或是弗兰尼 |
[40:09] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[40:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:27] | Mm. It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[40:29] | Oh. I bet all Eliot’s been worried about is his hair. | 我敢说艾略特就忙着担心自己的发型了 |
[40:33] | Joining me now is Eliot Delson. | 今天我们请来的是艾略特·戴尔森 |
[40:36] | Everyone here at WHN is so appreciative | WHN的每位同事都很感谢 |
[40:39] | of you and your team at Major Cases. | 您和您在大案组的同僚们所做的一切 |
[40:41] | Uh, crimes. Major Crimes. | 重案 是重案组 |
[40:43] | – Right. Sorry. – That’s quite all right. | -没错 抱歉 -没关系 |
[40:45] | What was the break in the case | 在安娜贝尔的谋杀案中 |
[40:47] | that led you to capture the suspect | 是什么样的突破口 |
[40:49] | in Annabel’s tragic murder? | 令你们抓到了嫌犯呢 |
[40:51] | Well, I suppose a large part of the credit | 我认为绝大部分要归功于 |
[40:53] | would have to go to Jay Lee, | 杰·李 我们重案组 |
[40:55] | one of our master codebreakers on the task force. | 我们的代码破译高手 |
[40:56] | Thank you, Eliot. | 谢谢 艾略特 |
[40:57] | – He protected your source. – Yep. | -他保护了你的线人 -是 |
[40:59] | I’d like to introduce someone now | 我接下来想介绍一位 |
[41:00] | who just joined our team at WHN as correspondent | 刚刚作为军务通讯员加入我们WHN的 |
[41:03] | on military affairs, Lieutenant Colonel Emily Connors. | 艾米丽·康纳斯中校 |
[41:07] | Happy to be here. | 很高兴能来到这里 |
[41:09] | I just have a couple of follow-up questions for you, Mr. Delson. | 我还要问您几个后续问题 戴尔森先生 |
[41:13] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望您不会介意 |
[41:14] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[41:16] | Great. | 太好了 |
[41:18] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[41:19] | She is strong, authoritative. | 她强势 有公信力 |
[41:22] | I mean, I bet she doesn’t have | 她肯定没有 |
[41:24] | a highly superior autobiographical memory | 高大上的自传式记忆 |
[41:26] | or a deeply tortured soul, but, you know, you just… | 或是深受折磨的内心 但是你总不能 |
[41:28] | you can’t have it all, right? | 总不能什么都占上 对吧 |
[41:30] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[41:33] | My taste in women is impeccable. | 我对女人的眼光无可挑剔 |
[41:36] | Look in the mirror. | 不信你照照镜子 |
[41:41] | You know what’s strange? | 你知道奇怪的是什么吗 |
[41:42] | No matter what we do or where we go, | 不管我们做什么或是去哪里 |
[41:45] | somehow we always end up together, you and me. | 我们最终总会在一起 你跟我 |
[41:51] | And a dartboard. | 还有标靶 |
[41:52] | And your highly superior memory can’t help you throw a dart. | 你那高大上的记忆也无法帮你投飞镖 |
[41:56] | It can help me remember how many times you lose. | 但是可以帮我记住你输了多少次 |
[42:00] | All right. Let’s go. | 好啊 比一把 |
[42:03] | Here. I’m bringing your drink. | 来 我拿上你的酒 |
[42:04] | You’re gonna need it. | 你就等着输了喝吧 |