时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It is our civic duty | 将纽约市塑造成 |
[00:04] | to mold new york into a city | 我们最希望看见的样子 |
[00:06] | that matches our highest aspirations. | 是我们的公民责任 |
[00:08] | And your thoughtful and passionate contribution to that effort | 你们为之投入的考量与热情 |
[00:11] | only strengthens my commitment. | 都更加坚定了我的信念 |
[00:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:15] | And then I’ll announce my decision | 随后我会宣布我的决定 |
[00:16] | and any clapping will be drowned out by the boos. | 所有的掌声都将变成嘘声 |
[00:20] | The right decision isn’t always the most popular one, Scott. | 正确的决定不一定是最受欢迎的 斯科特 |
[00:23] | I hope I didn’t teach you that. | 真希望我没这么教你 |
[00:25] | Earliest night you’ve knocked off this week. | 今天是您本周离开办公室最早的一次 |
[00:26] | Where am I taking you? | 我要送您去哪 |
[00:27] | Home, Larry. | 回家 拉里 |
[00:31] | Good night, Suzy. | 晚安 苏西 |
[00:38] | Commissioner? It’s me, Larry. | 委员 是我 拉里 |
[00:40] | We have that announcement this morning. | 我们今早有发布会 |
[00:42] | I’m here to pick you up. | 我是来接您的 |
[00:54] | Mr. Standley! | 斯丹利先生 |
[01:00] | Varick! | 瓦里克 |
[01:00] | Hey, Varick, come back here! | 瓦里克 回来 |
[01:04] | You thought you could get away from me. | 你以为能逃出我的手心吗 |
[01:21] | Hey, it’s super memory woman! | 是记忆女超人 |
[01:26] | Okay. Hello! | 你们好 |
[01:28] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[01:29] | You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that. | 你们得弄得再难一点 |
[01:31] | Okay, now! | 好吧 开始 |
[01:36] | Tricky, tricky. | 好难 好难哦 |
[01:38] | Are you ready for this? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[01:39] | Here we go. Yep. | 那我猜了哦 |
[01:40] | Eli, Clara, | 伊莱 克拉拉 |
[01:42] | Derrick, Braden, | 德里克 布雷登 |
[01:44] | Hailey, Luca, Diego, | 海莉 卢卡 迭戈 |
[01:46] | Violet, Jude, | 维奥莱 裘德 |
[01:47] | Shana, Jackson, | 莎娜 杰克逊 |
[01:49] | Franny, Noah, | 弗兰妮 诺亚 |
[01:51] | Zoe… | 佐伊 |
[01:52] | and… | 还有 |
[01:53] | I’m… | 我是 |
[01:54] | Lulu! | 露露 |
[01:56] | Are you a witch? | 你是女巫吗 |
[01:58] | That would depend on who you ask. | 那要看你问的是谁 |
[02:00] | My phone’s ringing. | 我的手机响了 |
[02:01] | Go play, you guys. Have fun. | 你们快去玩吧 玩得开心点 |
[02:08] | You’re nuts running on a day like this. | 这种天气跑步你真是疯了 |
[02:10] | Ever heard of heat stroke? | 听说过”中暑”吗 |
[02:11] | I barely got started running before you called me | 你打给我的时候我才刚开始跑 |
[02:13] | and I’m trying to beat my 10k record. | 我还打算破了我的十公里记录呢 |
[02:16] | Proving what, exactly? | 为了证明什么 |
[02:17] | Proving that I’m better now | 我想证明自己现在 |
[02:19] | than I was in 1993. | 比1993年身体更强 |
[02:20] | Just competing against yourself. | 哪儿有自己跟自己比的 |
[02:22] | Yeah, well, you got to beat the best to be the best. | 想当最棒的当然就得打败最棒的那个 |
[02:24] | All right, our victim is Scott Standley, | 好了 受害人是斯科特·斯丹利 |
[02:26] | zoning board commissioner. | 城市区划委员会委员 |
[02:28] | That’s a powerful position. | 位高权重啊 |
[02:30] | Yet I never heard of him. | 但我都没听说过他 |
[02:31] | You have anything on him in that head of yours? | 你脑子里有关于他的记忆吗 |
[02:34] | No. I’m drawing a total blank. | 没有 我完全没有印象 |
[02:36] | See? Running in this heat’s melting your brain. | 看到没 这种天气跑步你脑子都晒化了 |
[02:43] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[02:43] | Standley’s aide, Larry Borman, | 斯丹利的助手拉里·伯尔曼 |
[02:45] | discovered the body about 8:30 a.m. | 上午八点半左右发现了尸体 |
[02:48] | He got in using a key Standley had given him. | 他用斯丹利给的钥匙进入房间 |
[02:52] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有破门而入的痕迹 |
[02:53] | I’m thinking our victim let his killer in. | 我认为是受害者让凶手进来的 |
[02:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:00] | Have we cleared the aide? | 助手的嫌疑排除了吗 |
[03:01] | Ah, claims he was with his girlfriend | 他说他和女朋友 |
[03:03] | on 21st street all night. | 一整晚都在21街 |
[03:04] | Murray’s looking into it. | 莫里正在调查 |
[03:06] | Looks like two shots to the chest; | 看上去胸部中了两枪 |
[03:08] | used a pillow to muffle the sound. | 凶手用枕头消音 |
[03:12] | 5,000-piece puzzle. | 拼五千块的拼图 |
[03:22] | Learning portuguese. | 学习葡萄牙语 |
[03:24] | I don’t know, the… | 我不知道 |
[03:26] | Puzzle, the cat, | 拼图 猫 |
[03:27] | learning a new language… | 学习另一门语言 |
[03:30] | Seems like a lonely guy looking for a distraction. | 看上去像个寂寞的人在消遣时间 |
[03:38] | I know you’re all wondering if I hit my trips, boys, | 你们肯定都在想我是不是凑出了三张 |
[03:41] | but… | 可是 |
[03:43] | you’re gonna have to pay to find out. | 想知道答案是要付出代价的 |
[03:57] | Something? | 想到什么了吗 |
[03:59] | No. Nothing. | 不 没有 |
[04:17] | So, the aide’s alibi holds up. | 助手的不在场证明成立 |
[04:19] | Girlfriend and the doorman confirm his story. | 女朋友和门卫都证实了他的话 |
[04:21] | You track Standley’s movements yesterday? | 你知道斯丹利昨天的行程吗 |
[04:23] | He went in to the office at 8:00 in the morning, | 他早上八点到的办公室 |
[04:26] | Worked late with his staff, went home. | 和员工一同工作到很晚 然后回家了 |
[04:28] | They say he seemed upset, worried about anything? | 有说他看起来烦躁 或者焦虑什么的吗 |
[04:30] | Not anything out of the ordinary. | 没有任何反常行为 |
[04:32] | His wife just passed from cancer ten months ago, | 他妻子十个月前因癌症去世 |
[04:34] | so he’d been pretty down. | 所以他情绪一直比较低落 |
[04:35] | I didn’t see any cameras | 我在斯丹利公寓的大厅 |
[04:36] | in the lobby of Standley’s building. | 并没有看到摄像头 |
[04:37] | – What about out on his street? – Nothing. | -外面的街上呢 -什么都没有 |
[04:39] | But I’m all over his cell records. | 不过我拿到了他所有通话记录 |
[04:41] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 说不定会有发现 |
[04:42] | Jay! | 杰 |
[04:43] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[04:45] | Got a bio on the guy, not much else. | 他的简历 其他就没什么了 |
[04:48] | Meet Scott Standley, 42, | 这是斯科特·斯丹利 四十二岁 |
[04:50] | zoning board commissioner for New York City, | 纽约城市区划委员会委员 |
[04:52] | served under the last four mayors | 在之前四任市长手下 |
[04:53] | in some capacity. | 不同职位都干过 |
[04:54] | Before he worked for the city, | 在他为政府服务之前 |
[04:55] | he ran a non-profit for underprivileged kids. | 经营了一个为贫困儿童服务的非营利机构 |
[04:58] | Violent end for a do-gooder, no? | 好人没好报 是吧 |
[05:01] | I did look into some of Standley’s | 我查了一下斯丹利 |
[05:03] | recent work decisions. | 最近做的一些决策 |
[05:04] | Just last week, he approved this community park | 他上周刚批准了在布朗克斯区 |
[05:06] | up in the Bronx. | 建设这所社区公园 |
[05:07] | Grass for the community, | 为社区增加绿化面积 |
[05:08] | playgrounds for the kids… | 为儿童提供玩乐场所 |
[05:10] | but yes, $20 million in billings | 但同时 需要付给中标的承包商 |
[05:12] | to the contractor who won the bid. | 两千万美元 |
[05:14] | So, a guy creates a windfall for winning bidders | 给中标者带来一大笔外快 |
[05:17] | and bad feelings for those he passes on. | 同时也寒了没有中标者的心 |
[05:20] | Big money, big motive. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[05:21] | Okay. Standley made three personal phone calls yesterday | 斯丹利昨天打出了三个私人电话 |
[05:24] | on his cell phone, all to the same number… | 都是用手机 打给同一个号码的 |
[05:27] | a burner cell. | 一个一次性号码 |
[05:28] | I’m trying to track it. | 我在尝试进行追踪 |
[05:29] | Why is a successful political like this guy | 为什么如此成功的政界人士 |
[05:32] | living in a tiny apartment | 会住在一间小公寓里 |
[05:33] | and making calls to burner cells? | 还给一次性手机打电话 |
[05:35] | It doesn’t track. | 肯定查不到 |
[05:36] | I mean, get into his finances, | 查查他的财务状况 |
[05:37] | check his emails, threats, | 还有邮件 潜在威胁 |
[05:39] | disgruntled colleagues, anything. | 对他不满的同事 各方面都要查 |
[05:49] | How’s it coming? | 尸检进展如何 |
[05:50] | Fine. Um… I think everything’s | 很顺利 所有的一切 |
[05:52] | pretty straightforward. | 都很直观 |
[05:53] | I’ll put the time of death | 我推断死亡时间为 |
[05:55] | at about 1:00 A.M. | 凌晨一点 |
[05:56] | I sent you the report. | 报告已经发给你们了 |
[05:58] | Yeah, no, I-I got it, I just, uh… | 我收到了 我就是… |
[06:01] | You know, I was just wondering if there was anything else | 就是想知道有没有其他的什么 |
[06:03] | that maybe, you know… | 可能会… |
[06:04] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[06:06] | Can’t a person just drop by anymore? | 难道还不让人顺路来打个招呼吗 |
[06:08] | A person can, but you can’t. | 普通人会这么做 但你不会 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:12] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[06:14] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[06:15] | Oh, it’s about the Secret Service guy. | 跟那个特勤局的男人有关的吧 |
[06:17] | You’ve been dating a few months, | 你们约会几个月了 |
[06:18] | he’s throwing around the “E” Word. | 他开始大谈特谈”专一”那套了 |
[06:20] | Well, honestly, if you ask me, | 说实话 要是你问我这个 |
[06:22] | exclusivity is overrated. | 专一实在是有点夸张 |
[06:24] | I was dating a guy, he was | 我跟一个儿童动物园的 |
[06:26] | a trustee at the children’s zoo | 受托人约会过 |
[06:27] | and he said, “Baboons have it down. | 他说过”狒狒都摒弃这套了 |
[06:30] | The females just go out | 母狒狒就大摇大摆的走出去 |
[06:31] | and expose their tushes to the troops | 冲着种群撅屁股 |
[06:33] | and the troops bow down and applaud…” | 种群就会臣服 欢呼…” |
[06:34] | No. No. Jo. Jo. | 你搞错了 乔 |
[06:35] | My issue isn’t the Secret Service guy. | 我的问题不是那个特勤局的男人 |
[06:39] | M-my issue is that I, uh… | 我的问题是… |
[06:42] | I knew our victim. | 我认识受害人 |
[06:43] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[06:44] | – Yeah. – How? | -没错 -怎么认识的 |
[06:46] | Well, I met him about four months ago, | 大概四个月前我见过他 |
[06:48] | he said his name was Marty. | 他说自己叫马蒂 |
[06:51] | I didn’t sleep with him. | 我没跟他上床 |
[06:53] | Um, we were engaged in… | 我们当时正一起… |
[06:57] | a game of chance. | 玩一个碰运气的游戏 |
[06:59] | You’re gambling. | 你在赌博 |
[07:00] | I thought you stopped. | 我以为你已经戒了 |
[07:01] | I did. But I started again. | 是戒了 但赌瘾又犯了 |
[07:03] | And anyway, you know, we didn’t really talk or anything. | 总之 我跟他没有交谈或者干别的事 |
[07:06] | I mean, he just sat across the poker table from me and… | 他只是在牌桌上坐我对面 |
[07:09] | Have you told Al? | 你告诉艾尔了吗 |
[07:10] | No. | 没有 |
[07:11] | No. I needed your advice first. | 没告诉 我要先听听你的意见 |
[07:13] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[07:14] | Really, we don’t know if that has | 说实在的 现在还不知道 |
[07:15] | anything to do with the investigation. | 这件事跟调查有没有关系 |
[07:17] | Exactly– and so why would I go and tell Al | 没错 那我为什么还要告诉艾尔 |
[07:20] | and get him mad…? | 惹他生气 |
[07:21] | No, but it might. | 但可能有关 |
[07:22] | My advice would be to run with it. | 我的意见是说出来 |
[07:24] | The killer’s out there, suppose he kills again? | 凶手还逍遥法外 万一再次犯案呢 |
[07:28] | Right. So I should definitely | 没错 所以我一定得 |
[07:30] | tell Al, then, right? | 告诉艾尔 对吧 |
[07:33] | So, this guy Standley was basically Mr. Clean. | 这个叫斯丹利的人基本没什么案底 |
[07:35] | Murray’s going over his phone records, online history… | 莫里调查过他的通话和上网记录… |
[07:39] | but there’s nothing. | 都没有发现 |
[07:41] | He wasn’t dating anybody. | 他没跟任何人约会 |
[07:42] | No evidence of drug use. | 没有他吸毒的证据 |
[07:46] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[07:47] | I met Standley gambling… | 大概四个月前 |
[07:49] | at a card room on the upper west side | 我在上西区的一个棋牌室 |
[07:51] | about four months ago. | 看到了斯丹利在赌博 |
[07:52] | I recognized him when I saw his dead body. | 看到他尸体的时候就想起来了 |
[07:54] | You were playing poker? | 你去打扑克了 |
[07:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:56] | And I know I told you I would quit. | 我知道我告诉过你我会戒掉 |
[07:58] | And I did, I did for a while. | 那是真的 我戒了一阵子 |
[07:59] | For a while? Are you forgetting | 一阵子 你忘了 |
[08:01] | what it took to cover your ass last time | 上次在唐人街为了救你 |
[08:02] | – No. I know. – in chinatown? | -我没忘 -费了多大劲吗 |
[08:03] | If Tom Stoddard hadn’t owed me a favor… | 要不是汤姆·斯托达德欠我个人情 |
[08:04] | I appreciate that! | 我很感谢你 |
[08:06] | Oh, well, not enough that you would stop doing it. | 还没感谢到会戒掉赌博 |
[08:08] | It’s because I’m weak | 那是因为我意志薄弱 |
[08:09] | – and reckless. – Selfish. | -胆大妄为 -你就是自私 |
[08:11] | – And selfish. – Stupid. | -还有自私 -愚蠢 |
[08:12] | – Self-destructive. – I’m not stupid. | -自甘堕落 -我才不蠢 |
[08:13] | Yeah, stupid. And you’re my partner. | 就是蠢 你身为我的搭档 |
[08:15] | You’re compromising an investigation. | 还危害调查 |
[08:17] | I know. And I have put you | 我知道 我还让你陷入了 |
[08:19] | in an impossible situation | 一个棘手的处境 |
[08:20] | and I’m gonna fix it. I’m gonna fix it | 我会将功补过的 我会的 |
[08:22] | because I’m gonna talk to Eliot, okay? | 因为我会去找艾略特说出实情 好吗 |
[08:24] | He’s gonna go ballistic. | 他会勃然大怒的 |
[08:25] | – I know. – It’s gonna be the last conversation | -我知道 -那将会是他和你的 |
[08:26] | – you ever have with him. – Yeah, I know. | -最后一次对话 -我知道 |
[08:29] | Okay. I’ll go with you. | 那我陪你去 |
[08:31] | No. I don’t want to compromise you any more than I already have. | 不用 我不想再连累你 |
[08:34] | I’m goona go on my own, | 我自己去 |
[08:34] | I’m a big girl, I’m just gonna… | 我是个有担当的女人 我要… |
[08:36] | face the music. | 直面困难 |
[08:37] | What are you gonna say? | 你要说什么 |
[08:38] | All right. Okay. Here it is. | 好了 我要说的是 |
[08:41] | Scott Standley was gambling in underground casinos. | 斯科特·斯丹利曾在地下赌场赌博 |
[08:43] | Okay. You believe… | 你认为 |
[08:46] | this is connected to | 这与他被杀 |
[08:47] | why he was murdered? | 有关吗 |
[08:49] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[08:50] | Okay, why do I have the odd feeling | 为什么我有种奇怪的感觉 |
[08:52] | that there’s something more? | 好像还有隐情 |
[08:53] | Well, I know this… | 我知道这个… |
[08:56] | Well, because I remember him | 好吧 因为我是在 |
[08:57] | from one of the casinos. | 其中一个赌场认识他的 |
[08:59] | One of those… | 其中一个… |
[09:00] | casinos that you, yourself… | 赌场 你… |
[09:03] | were gambling at? | 曾在赌场赌博 |
[09:04] | – Yes. – I see. | -是的 -我懂了 |
[09:06] | What exactly do you expect me to do | 你告诉我这个消息 |
[09:08] | with this information? | 想让我怎么处理 |
[09:09] | I, I thought you should know. | 我觉得你该知道 |
[09:11] | You… thought I should know… | 你…觉得我应该知道 |
[09:13] | that one of my detectives, | 我手下的一个警探 |
[09:14] | a New York City police officer, | 一名纽约市的警局人员 |
[09:17] | working in the major crimes bureau, | 而且是重案组的 |
[09:19] | an officer sworn to uphold the law… | 一名发誓捍卫法律的警探 |
[09:21] | was committing a felony? | 犯了重罪 |
[09:22] | Here’s the thing: W-we need to | 其实是这样的 我们得 |
[09:24] | investigate gambling as a lead | 把赌博作为线索来调查 |
[09:25] | and I thought you should know the basis… | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[09:29] | – of that investigation… – Thank you. | -调查的原因 -谢谢你 |
[09:30] | You can go now. | 你可以离开了 |
[09:32] | So, you don’t have anymore questions for me about, | 你没有什么其他问题了吗 |
[09:34] | you know, maybe how often I gamble? | 比如我赌博的频率高不高啊 |
[09:35] | If it’s maybe, a problem for me? | 我是不是 赌博成瘾了啊 |
[09:36] | Do I win much? Because I always win… | 我赢得多吗 因为我经常赢 |
[09:38] | I most certainly do not have any more questions like that. | 我确定没有这样的问题了 |
[09:41] | I do, however, have one question, | 但我确实 还有一个问题要问 |
[09:43] | which I will ask again: | 而且我打算再问一遍 |
[09:46] | will you please leave my office? | 你能离开我的办公室了吗 |
[09:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:51] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[09:53] | I’m not… | 我没有 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | Hey, Al… | 艾尔 |
[10:00] | Commissioner Standley’s bank records. | 这是斯丹利委员的银行记录 |
[10:02] | Now, this guy’s been draining his accounts | 过去这九个月里 |
[10:04] | over the last nine months. | 他的账户余额在不断缩水 |
[10:06] | Downsized apartments | 从上西区的大房子 |
[10:07] | from the upper west side to Alphabet City. | 搬进了字母城的小公寓 |
[10:09] | If he was corrupt, | 如果他贪污 |
[10:10] | he sure as hell wasn’t too good at it. | 很明显贪污的也很没水平 |
[10:11] | He made some pretty huge withdrawals, too. | 他还多次大数额提取现金 |
[10:13] | Look, $3,000 on one day, $5,000 on another. | 一天提了三千美金 还有一天提了五千 |
[10:16] | What’s he doing with that cash? | 他拿这些现金干什么了 |
[10:17] | Loneliness can be a gateway to all sorts of vices. | 寂寞是万恶之源 |
[10:20] | If we find out where his money was going, | 如果我们找到了他的钱的去向 |
[10:22] | I bet we find out why he was killed. | 一定就能找到他被杀的原因 |
[10:23] | Hey. It turns out Standley had a sizeable life insurance policy | 我们发现市政府给斯丹利 |
[10:26] | from the city — and get this: | 投了份巨额人寿保险 重点是 |
[10:28] | he changed his beneficiary three weeks ago. | 三周前他更改了受益人 |
[10:30] | Who’s getting the money? | 现在受益人是谁 |
[10:31] | Standley’s assistant… | 斯丹利的助手 |
[10:33] | Suzy Houchen. | 苏西·侯臣 |
[10:35] | Lonely widower makes his beautiful assistant | 寂寞的鳏夫把他的受益人 |
[10:38] | his beneficiary | 改成了美丽的女助手 |
[10:39] | and three weeks later, he’s killed. | 结果三周后 他就被杀了 |
[10:41] | Well, maybe Suzy got tired of answering the phones. | 可能苏西当腻了助手吧 |
[10:45] | It’s crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[10:46] | We were all just here. | 我们当时还都在这里 |
[10:49] | I feel like he’s gonna walk right through that door. | 我有种他随时都会走进来的感觉 |
[10:51] | There was no one he was particularly at odds with? | 有没有人和他意见不合 |
[10:54] | Nothing he was working on recently that went south? | 他最近做的事有没有出了问题的 |
[10:57] | Look, it’s city politics, | 市政嘛 |
[10:59] | of course there was disagreements, | 总会有不同意见存在 |
[11:00] | but people loved working with Scott. | 但是大家都喜欢和斯科特一起工作 |
[11:03] | He was fair and people respected that. | 他很公正 大家都很尊敬他这点 |
[11:06] | Did he change at all, after his wife died? | 他妻子去世后 他有没有变化 |
[11:09] | Did his behavior become more erratic? | 他的行为有没有变得不稳定 |
[11:12] | No. Nothing like that. | 没有的事 |
[11:13] | Um… He worked more after Colleen died. | 科琳去世后 他工作更努力了 |
[11:15] | And do you think he used his influence for personal profit? | 你觉得他有没有利用权势谋取私利 |
[11:18] | No. No way. | 没有 不可能的 |
[11:20] | A company lobbying to build a factory in Queens | 一家正在游说在皇后区建工厂的公司 |
[11:23] | sent over a bouquet after his wife’s funeral and… | 在他妻子葬礼后送来了一束花 |
[11:25] | and he made me send it back. | 他都让我送了回去 |
[11:26] | He was incorruptible. | 他绝对是清廉的 |
[11:28] | That would strike me as odd, | 让我疑惑的是 |
[11:29] | that he would make you his life insurance beneficiary | 在他死前三周 他把你改为了他的 |
[11:31] | three weeks before he was killed. | 人寿保险受益人 |
[11:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[11:35] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[11:37] | All $200,000 is yours. | 二十万美元是你的了 |
[11:41] | No. I… | 不知道 我 |
[11:42] | I know that he doesn’t have a family, | 我知道他没有亲人了 |
[11:43] | but that’s incredibly weird. | 但是这也太奇怪了 |
[11:45] | He didn’t say a word. | 他没有提起过 |
[11:46] | Maybe the lonely widower was starting to look at you | 也许是寂寞的鳏夫开始不完全 |
[11:49] | in a more personal way. | 把你当工作伙伴了 |
[11:51] | He was more like a brother. | 他对我来说更像个哥哥 |
[11:54] | – You two spent a lot of time together… – Al. | -你们俩经常在一起 -艾尔 |
[11:55] | …feelings build… | 慢慢就产生感情了 |
[11:57] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[11:58] | Suzy, we-we believe you. | 苏西 我们相信你 |
[12:00] | You know where he went when he wasn’t working? | 你知道工作之余他都去哪里吗 |
[12:04] | Larry would know, | 拉里应该知道 |
[12:04] | Larry Borman, his aide. | 拉里·伯尔曼 他的助手 |
[12:07] | They spent a lot more time outside of the office. | 工作之余他们经常在一起 |
[12:09] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -失陪一下 -好的 |
[12:13] | Why’d you step on my affair angle? | 你干嘛打断我问她俩的风流韵事 |
[12:15] | I was getting signals from her. | 我在她身上感应到信号了 |
[12:16] | You were getting signals from her? Really? | 你在她身上感应到信号了 真的吗 |
[12:18] | Were you also getting signals from her wife? | 是不是也从她妻子身上感应到信号了呢 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[12:26] | Sure, I picked him up | 没错 有时候 |
[12:27] | in the morning sometimes, took him to the meetings. | 我早上会去接他 送他去开会 |
[12:29] | Once in a while, I’d drive him home. | 有时候会送他回家 |
[12:31] | You ever drive him anywhere else? | 你带他去过别的地方吗 |
[12:33] | No, not really. | 没有 |
[12:34] | You know, he lived a pretty simple life. | 他的生活很单调 |
[12:36] | After Colleen died, he’d pretty much been keeping to himself. | 科琳去世后 他基本上封闭起来了 |
[12:38] | Yeah. I understand that. | 我懂的 |
[12:40] | After my husband passed, I kept to myself, too. | 我丈夫去世后 我也把自己封闭了起来 |
[12:42] | Sometimes you get lonely. | 但有时候人会孤独 |
[12:44] | You need something to fill that void. | 需要什么来填补这种空白 |
[12:46] | I know I did. | 至少我是 |
[12:47] | I did some things I wasn’t too proud of. | 我做了些并不算很好的事 |
[12:49] | You see any of that behavior in Mr. Standley? | 你认为斯丹利先生有这种行为吗 |
[12:51] | Hey, look, it wasn’t a big deal, | 这不是什么大事 |
[12:52] | but in the last couple of months before he died, | 但是他死前这个几个月 |
[12:55] | he started having me take him to bars. | 他总是让我带他去酒吧 |
[12:56] | Larry, was there one bar | 拉里 他有没有 |
[12:58] | in particular you took him to? | 让你带他去固定的酒吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah. Lonnegan’s on the Lower East Side. | 有 下东区的一家叫朗尼跟的酒吧 |
[13:01] | He started having me drop him there a couple months ago. | 几个月前他开始让我带他去那里 |
[13:03] | Okay. When was the last time you took him to Lonnegan’s? | 你最后一次带他去朗尼跟是什么时候 |
[13:05] | Two nights ago. | 两天前 |
[13:14] | All the bars in New York, | 纽约这么多酒吧 |
[13:15] | and this is where Standley came to unwind? | 斯丹利就选了这么一家来放松 |
[13:17] | Yeah, well, you forgot your skinny jeans and your moustache. | 你忘记了你的紧身牛仔裤和八字胡了 |
[13:21] | Is drinking beer out of a can a thing again? | 现在又开始流行喝罐装啤酒了吗 |
[13:23] | Haven’t seen that since Cavanaugh’s, | 在雪城的卡瓦诺酒吧 |
[13:24] | back in Syracuse. | 之后就再没见过了 |
[13:26] | Tuesday night PBRs led to an | 那是周二晚上被随机抽到玩 |
[13:28] | epic game of truth or dare. | 经典的真心话大冒险游戏 |
[13:30] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[13:32] | Turned out we could sneak into the ladies’ room | 原来我们也可以溜进女厕 |
[13:34] | and go undetected. | 还不被发现 |
[13:35] | I think we both won. | 我想我们俩都赢了 |
[13:37] | For 11 mind-blowing minutes. | 简直是惊心动魄的十一分钟 |
[13:40] | I thought it was longer. | 我觉得更久些 |
[13:47] | Our victim was Scott Standley, | 受害人是斯科特·斯丹利 |
[13:48] | zoning board commissioner. | 城市区划委员会委员 |
[13:50] | No sign of forced entry… | 没有破门而入的痕迹 |
[13:52] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:58] | Okay, listen, I just saw a guy who used a pocket watch | 我刚看到一个人用一块怀表 |
[14:00] | to gain access to the back room. | 作为去后面那间屋子的通行证 |
[14:02] | Now Standley had the exact same watch | 斯丹利公寓 |
[14:04] | in his apartment. | 有块一模一样的表 |
[14:05] | He wasn’t coming here to drink. | 他不是来喝酒的 |
[14:06] | You think there’s a casino in there? | 你认为后面有个赌场 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[14:09] | And he was here the night before he was killed. | 而且他被杀那晚就在那儿 |
[14:11] | I gotta get in there. | 我得混进去 |
[14:11] | – Don’t even think about it. – Why?! | -想都别想 -为什么 |
[14:13] | We-we could go in and check things out | 我们可以从内部 |
[14:15] | from the inside. We can’t just go in | 查证事情 我们不能就这么进去 |
[14:16] | and shut it down, | 让它关门大吉 |
[14:16] | cause we’re not gonna learn anything that way. | 因为那样我们得不到任何情报 |
[14:18] | You really think Eliot’s gonna let you | 你真的认为艾略特会允许你 |
[14:19] | go undercover at an underground casino? | 去地下赌场卧底吗 |
[14:22] | Sure. Of course. | 当然 |
[14:23] | It’s a brilliant idea. | 这是个绝好的主意 |
[14:24] | How could he say no? | 他怎会说不呢 |
[14:26] | No. | 不行 |
[14:27] | Look, we tracked Standley to an underground casino. | 我们追查斯丹利到了一家地下赌场 |
[14:29] | The same one you saw him in? | 你看见他进去了 |
[14:31] | – One I haven’t been to. – Oh, imagine that. | -我没去过那家 -可不是 |
[14:33] | His aide confirmed he was there | 他的助手确认 |
[14:34] | the night before he was murdered. | 他被杀那晚在那里 |
[14:35] | Now I’ve been digging around and I’ve got some contacts | 我最近四处打听 有线人说 |
[14:37] | who say Standley was asking for a big loan. | 斯丹利正在借一大笔钱 |
[14:40] | He was asking loan sharks | 他要向高利贷 |
[14:41] | for $180,000. | 借十八万 |
[14:43] | So, we’re thinking either he lost money gambling, | 所以我们认为他要么赌输 |
[14:45] | took out a big loan and he couldn’t repay it, | 欠了一大笔赌债还不上 |
[14:47] | or he pissed off the wrong guy at the card table. | 要么他在牌桌上惹到狠角了 |
[14:50] | So we go undercover at the casino | 所以我们要是能在赌场里卧底 |
[14:52] | we find the killer. | 就能找到凶手 |
[14:53] | Right… | 没错 |
[14:54] | Well, I mean, | 我是说 |
[14:55] | in order for that to really work, | 要想成功卧底 |
[14:58] | my god, a person would have to have | 天呐 这人得 |
[15:01] | built up a lot of cred… | 在这种赌场 |
[15:03] | gambling at… | 积攒很多声望 |
[15:05] | such establishments. | 才行吧 |
[15:07] | That’s a year ago. | 这是一年前的照片了 |
[15:08] | The Chanel is a little out of style, | 那件香奈儿都有点儿过时了 |
[15:09] | but I do think, I do think you’d pull it off. | 但我觉得你穿起来很漂亮 |
[15:11] | Oh, thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[15:12] | How did you get…? | 你是怎么拿到… |
[15:13] | You don’t really think | 你真的以为 |
[15:14] | I was gonna hire you two | 我会不事先调查你们 |
[15:15] | without doing my research, did you? | 就雇你们为我工作吗 |
[15:18] | This one, oh, look, four months ago. | 这张是四个月前的呢 |
[15:21] | That’s the warehouse down on Grover. | 这是在格罗佛街的仓库 |
[15:23] | Yeah, it’s Fulton, actually, and I am very flattered | 实际上是在富尔顿街 你一直在监视我 |
[15:26] | that you’ve been spying on me. | 真让我受宠若惊 |
[15:28] | Relax, Wells. | 别紧张 威尔斯 |
[15:30] | I’m just keeping tabs on my dream team. | 我只是在密切关注着我的梦之队 |
[15:33] | What do you have on Al? | 你手上有什么艾尔的把柄 |
[15:34] | Al? Uh… You know, well, | 艾尔 你懂得 |
[15:36] | Four unpaid parking tickets | 四张在阿斯托里亚 |
[15:38] | outside the same curry house | 同一家咖喱饭店外被开的停车罚单 |
[15:40] | in Astoria. | 没缴清 |
[15:41] | And I seem to recall | 我似乎记得 |
[15:42] | an unlicensed woodworking class in Dumbo. Yawn. | 还在丹波无证上过木工课 无聊 |
[15:47] | Life in the fast lane, huh? | “享受生活” 对吧 |
[15:48] | I made a magazine rack. | 我做了一个杂志架 |
[15:50] | Mahogany. | 用红木 |
[15:52] | I trust… | 我相信 |
[15:53] | that you understand the blowback that could come down | 你明白如果市政厅或部门有人 |
[15:55] | on this unit if others | 发现了你的小爱好 |
[15:56] | from city hall or the department | 我们这队 |
[15:58] | find out about your little habit? | 会遭殃的吧 |
[15:59] | You found out about my little habit | 你发现了我的小爱好 |
[16:01] | and you haven’t fired me yet, why? | 却没炒了我 为什么 |
[16:03] | Really? | 说真的 |
[16:05] | I mean, would you fire you? | 要是你你会炒了自己吗 |
[16:06] | No. | 不会 |
[16:09] | You’re going undercover. | 你可以去卧底 |
[16:11] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[16:11] | Both of you. | 还有他 |
[16:18] | Oh, look at that. | 看 |
[16:24] | Here’s the deal: If I win again, | 说好了 如果我又赢了 |
[16:26] | I don’t have to wear this necklace. | 我就不用戴这个项链了 |
[16:27] | Carrie, if you don’t wear the necklace camera, | 凯莉 如果你不戴这个项链摄像机 |
[16:28] | we can’t see what’s happening inside the casino. | 我们就看不到赌场里发生了什么 |
[16:30] | Jay, if I do wear the necklace camera, | 杰 如果我真戴了这个项链摄像机 |
[16:32] | I run the risk of looking like a real housewife of Beverly Hills. | 我就冒着风险被别人当做比弗利的富太太 |
[16:35] | This thing is huge. | 这东西太大了 |
[16:36] | I bought a necklace just like that | 几年前我买了一样的项链 |
[16:37] | a few years ago, for my sister, | 送给了我姐姐 |
[16:39] | and she loved it. | 她很喜欢 |
[16:39] | Ah, that’s very, very cute | 你还信这话 |
[16:40] | that you still believe that. | 真是太可爱了 |
[16:43] | Murray got a tip on this loan shark. | 莫里打听到了关于这个高利贷的信息 |
[16:45] | Dean Gray from West Orange. | 来自西奥兰治的迪恩·格雷 |
[16:47] | Multiple arrests and he may be working inside this casino. | 多次被逮捕 他可能在赌场里工作 |
[16:50] | All right, are you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[16:52] | Three of diamonds, jack of spades, | 方块3 黑桃J |
[16:53] | four of hearts, ten of clubs, | 红心4 梅花10 |
[16:55] | seven of spades. | 黑桃7 |
[16:56] | Damn. I’ve seen her use her friggin’ memory | 该死 我已经见识她那讨厌的 |
[16:58] | a million times and she still hustles me. | 记忆力无数次了 但她还是能唬住我 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:04] | now with both of you wearing your cameras, | 你们俩都戴着你们的摄像机 |
[17:06] | we’ll be able to see what you’re doing, | 我们就能看到你们在干什么 |
[17:07] | I.D. whoever’s inside the casino, all right? | 识别出赌场里的人的身份 好吗 |
[17:10] | And you… are gonna teach me how to do this one day. | 而你 你得找天教我这招 |
[17:13] | Over a beer. | 请我喝杯酒再说 |
[17:14] | Fair enough. I’ll buy. | 好的 我请客 |
[17:16] | All right. Good luck, guys. | 好了 祝你们好运 |
[17:18] | Listen, got us into the casino, | 听着 我们混进赌场 |
[17:20] | we’re all good. | 会没问题的 |
[17:21] | I had my bookie Zeke vouch for us. | 我让我的赌注经纪人齐克为我们担保 |
[17:23] | You got a bookie named Zeke who vouches for you? | 你有个叫齐克的赌注经纪人为你担保 |
[17:25] | Yeah. I told him you were new sugar daddy, | 没错 我告诉他你是我新傍的大款 |
[17:27] | so you should start practicing your part. | 所以你该开始练习演大款了 |
[17:30] | Who’s your old sugar daddy? | 你以前傍的大款是谁 |
[17:31] | – Wouldn’t you like to know. – Yeah. | -你不会想知道的 -是嘛 |
[17:33] | Let me ask you, do you moonlight as a gambler or as a cop? | 我问问你 你兼职是赌徒还是警察 |
[17:36] | I am not… a gambler. | 我不是个赌徒 |
[17:38] | Gamblers lose, I win. | 赌徒输 而我赢 |
[17:40] | Cute. | 很好 |
[17:42] | Ooh, nice “murse,” Eliot. | 钱袋不错啊 艾略特 |
[17:44] | You want to pass as a high roller, | 你要想作为狂赌徒进入赌场 |
[17:46] | you have to bet like a high roller. | 你就得跟狂赌徒似的下注 |
[17:49] | No catnip for kitty. | 给你不安全 |
[17:51] | You’re the bank. | 你来管钱 |
[17:53] | Huh. Put the responsible one in charge, that’s smart. | 让可靠的人来管钱 明智之举 |
[17:55] | Wait a second, I’m the one playing at the big table. | 等等 我才是豪赌的那人 |
[17:57] | Precisely, if you have a cold night, | 准确地说 如果你运气不好 |
[17:59] | I can trust Al not to lose all that cash. | 我可以信任艾尔不会把所有钱都赔进去 |
[18:02] | I can’t even tell you what I did for the commissioner | 别提我为了让警监同意 |
[18:04] | for him to okay this. | 费了多少口舌 |
[18:05] | We won’t ask, you don’t tell. | 我们不问 你不用说 |
[18:08] | The cash comes back | 钱给我拿回来 |
[18:10] | every penny of it. | 一分钱都不能少 |
[18:12] | Oh, yeah, and um… | 对了 |
[18:14] | It’d also be nice if you found Standley’s killer. | 如果你们能找到凶手就更好了 |
[18:21] | They’re heading in. | 他们进去了 |
[18:28] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[18:40] | This way. | 这边 |
[18:47] | Step inside. | 进去 |
[18:48] | State your name. | 报你的名字 |
[18:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:53] | A photo booth! Hmm! | 照相亭 |
[18:55] | Well, this is cool. | 这真是酷啊 |
[19:01] | – Come on. – All right. | -来吧 -好 |
[19:02] | Here we go. | 我来了 |
[19:04] | Charles Newman, Sydney Campbell. | 查尔斯·纽曼 西德尼·坎贝尔 |
[19:07] | Smile, Charlie. | 笑一个 查理 |
[19:12] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[19:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:19] | Nice place. | 地方不错 |
[19:20] | Yeah… I can see the allure. | 我能看到这的魅力所在 |
[19:22] | Okay. Roulette for you, | 好了 你去玩轮盘 |
[19:24] | Red and black– you can handle that. | 红色和黑色 你可以搞定的 |
[19:27] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[19:28] | Sydney, Charlie, | 西德尼 查理 |
[19:29] | I’m Molly, your hostess. | 我是莫莉 你们的女招待 |
[19:30] | Zeke tells me your lady’s quite a player, Charlie. | 齐克跟我说你的女伴是高手 查理 |
[19:33] | She does okay. | 她还不错 |
[19:35] | Well, this is quite something. | 这里真是不错 |
[19:37] | I mean, I’ve been in a lot of card rooms, | 我是说 我去过很多棋牌房 |
[19:38] | but never one like this. | 但没有一间跟这个一样 |
[19:40] | I think you’ll see, | 我想你们会看到 |
[19:41] | we cater to a higher-end player | 我们比城里其他棋牌房 |
[19:42] | than the other rooms in town. | 提供更高端的玩家 |
[19:45] | We offer all the games: | 我们提供所有的游戏 |
[19:46] | Blackjack, craps, roulette | 二十一点 骰子 轮盘 |
[19:48] | and of course, poker. | 当然还有扑克 |
[19:50] | Sydney, I already placed you on the wait-list | 西德尼 我已经把你列在 |
[19:51] | for the high-stakes table. | 高赌注台等候名单了 |
[19:52] | Thank you. How is the action tonight? | 谢谢你 今晚的战果怎么样 |
[19:55] | Mmm, some loose plays, some tight. | 有些随便玩玩 有些跟的紧 |
[19:57] | You might have your hands full. | 你可能会赢的盆满钵满 |
[19:58] | I think I’ll manage. | 我想我会设法做到的 |
[19:59] | She’s trying to work on her confidence. | 她是在树立信心 |
[20:02] | Well, I aim to pamper our VIPs, | 我的职责就是照顾好我们的VIP |
[20:04] | so please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you. | 有什么需要 尽管告诉我 |
[20:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:07] | She’s perky. | 她挺漂亮啊 |
[20:09] | Keep it in your holster, Charlie. | 别激动 查理 |
[20:12] | Sir. | 先生 |
[20:16] | All right, here we go. | 好了 帮我换这些 |
[20:17] | My pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[20:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:21] | Tonight’s gonna be fun. | 今晚会很有趣 |
[20:23] | I’m gonna win. | 我会赢的 |
[20:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:28] | No… You gotta earn your allowance with me, Sydney. | 不行 你必需从我这赚过去 西德尼 |
[20:31] | I give you money in exchange for some sugar. | 你给我点甜头我就给你钱 |
[20:34] | That’s how these relationships work. | 这种关系就是这样的 |
[20:40] | You owe me back pay… | 你欠我薪水了 |
[20:42] | Daddy. | 爸比 |
[20:43] | “Daddy.” | 爸比 |
[20:45] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[20:49] | How they doing? | 他们怎么样了 |
[20:50] | Boss, I’ve got facial recognition | 老板 脸部识别 |
[20:52] | working overtime. | 应付不过来了 |
[20:53] | This place is not lacking in suspects. | 这个地方可真实嫌犯大聚会 |
[20:55] | Most of the security guards have sheets. | 大部分保安都有案底 |
[20:57] | Well, it takes a criminal to run a criminal operation. | 是啊 总得有犯罪份子来犯罪啊 |
[20:59] | Now, Carrie’s got to watch out for this guy | 凯莉坐到扑克台上时 |
[21:01] | when she sits down at the poker table. | 就得注意点这个家伙 |
[21:04] | Alexander Sapic. | 亚历山大·萨皮克 |
[21:06] | Serbian mobster. | 塞尔维亚匪徒 |
[21:07] | Suspected of dismembering a guy | 涉嫌肢解一个曾在蒙特卡罗 |
[21:09] | after he took him for big cash in Monte Carlo. | 赢了他大笔钱的人 |
[21:12] | Charming guy. Who’s that | 很有魅力的家伙 艾尔 |
[21:13] | Al’s taken an interest in? | 感兴趣的人是谁 |
[21:15] | Oh, that’s… Molly McGintee. | 那是莫莉·麦肯锡 |
[21:18] | I think she’s the hostess or something. | 我想她是女招待之类的 |
[21:19] | Smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[21:21] | Was a student at Stern Business School, | 曾是斯特恩商学院的学生 |
[21:22] | but dropped out about three years ago. | 大约三年前退学了 |
[21:24] | Good job. Keep me posted. | 干的好 及时通知我 |
[21:26] | Will do. | 会的 |
[21:27] | It’s pretty risky business, huh, boss? | 这活很危险 对吗 老板 |
[21:30] | You can say that again. | 你可以这么说 |
[21:32] | And then there’s Al and Carrie to worry about. | 担心的是艾尔和凯莉 |
[21:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | Whoa. There’s cold | 有的人运气不好 |
[21:41] | and then there’s you. | 但也比你强 |
[21:42] | How many 15’s can they give me? | 他们可以给我多少个十五 |
[21:46] | Book says to hit against a face. | 书上说要看脸出牌 |
[21:47] | I keep telling you, I play my gut. | 我一直跟你说了 我是凭直觉 |
[21:49] | Yes and the casino really appreciates that. | 是啊 赌场可是很欣赏这点 |
[21:53] | That’s 20 for you, sir. | 你是二十 先生 |
[21:54] | Ah, Here we go. | 现在到我们了 |
[21:55] | All right. Yeah. | 好 |
[21:56] | I’m gonna double down. | 我双倍下注 |
[21:58] | – Showoff. – Good luck. | -显摆 -祝你好运 |
[22:00] | 21 again. | 又是二十一点 |
[22:02] | Must be my lucky night. | 今晚肯定是我的幸运夜 |
[22:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:06] | You know what, let-let’s take a little break. | 我们休息一下吧 |
[22:08] | That’s a good idea. | 主意不错 |
[22:10] | So, you’re the redheaded card counter | 所以你就是那个红头发的扑克记牌器 |
[22:11] | I’ve heard rumors about. | 我听说过这样的传闻 |
[22:13] | Card counter? | 扑克记牌器 |
[22:14] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:15] | Who could possibly count against, what, four decks? | 谁可以记四副牌啊 |
[22:17] | You’d be the first I’ve seen. | 你是我见过的第一个 |
[22:19] | Time to move on from blackjack, Sydney. | 该玩点别的了 西德尼 |
[22:21] | You really want to cut her off | 在她输回来前 |
[22:22] | before she gives it all back? | 你真想让她收手吗 |
[22:24] | Mr. Newman, we’re happy to have you continue playing. | 纽曼先生 我们很高兴让你继续玩 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Sydney? | 西德尼 |
[22:29] | I have a seat ready for you at the poker table. | 扑克台那边已经为你安排好位置了 |
[22:31] | Well, she still has poker privileges, right? | 她依然有扑克特权 对吗 |
[22:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:36] | Behave, Charlie. | 好好玩 查理 |
[22:39] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:40] | Luck. | 运气 |
[22:42] | Who said anything about luck? | 谁说过要运气的 |
[22:47] | My lady knows her way around a casino, | 我的女伴对赌场可是熟得很 |
[22:48] | Mr., uh… | 什么先生来的 |
[22:50] | Gray. | 格雷 |
[22:51] | I sense we’re not the first | 我知道我们这不是 |
[22:52] | she’s taken a bundle off of. | 她第一家赢钱的地方 |
[22:54] | So that’s one of the reasons we’re here tonight. | 这是我们今晚来这儿的原因之一 |
[22:56] | She took a guy big couple weeks ago | 她几周前赢了一个人许多钱 |
[22:58] | at another room in town. | 在城里另一家赌场 |
[22:59] | Hoping to get another shot at him. | 希望能有机会再遇到他一次 |
[23:01] | Goes by “Marty.” You know him? | 他叫马蒂 你认识他吗 |
[23:04] | I’m not too good with names… | 我不太记得住人名 |
[23:05] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[23:23] | Trying to buy a pot off me again? | 又想赢我了吗 |
[23:37] | I’m out. | 我不跟 |
[23:38] | Wise move, sweet cheeks. | 明智之举 甜妞 |
[23:47] | Thank you, Carrie. | 谢谢你 凯莉 |
[23:50] | Who… are… you? | 你是…谁呢 |
[23:56] | Hurry up, guy. | 快点 伙计 |
[23:58] | Move on me or tuck your tail. | 要么跟注 要么夹着尾巴跑吧 |
[24:00] | Fine, Germ. | 好吧 格尔姆 |
[24:02] | I’m all-in. | 我全押 |
[24:14] | Two pair– Aces and Jacks. | 两个对子 对A和对J |
[24:19] | Flush wins. | 同花顺 |
[24:22] | I’m cleaned out. | 我筹码用完了 |
[24:27] | Mr. Zager would like to speak to you on the telephone. | 齐格先生想和你电话里聊聊 |
[24:33] | This way. | 这边请 |
[25:09] | Thank you very much. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 非常感谢 |
[25:18] | She’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[25:19] | Oh, the kid’s good. | 这孩子真厉害 |
[25:24] | Ah, look who’s back. | 看看是谁回来了 |
[25:26] | With a nice marker for the rest of us to win. | 还带回这么多筹码供我们赢 |
[25:42] | Men’s room’s on the other side of the floor. | 男士的洗手间在楼层的另一边 |
[25:44] | I need a marker. | 我需要借些筹码 |
[25:46] | Like the one you gave that guy over there. | 就像你们给那边那个人的一样 |
[25:49] | Only Mr. Zager approves markers. | 只有齐格先生能决定是否借筹码 |
[25:52] | I just dropped a European sports car on your tables, | 我刚刚在你的赌桌上输了一辆欧洲跑车 |
[25:55] | Least they can do is give me a chance to win it back. | 至少给我个把它赢回来的机会 |
[26:00] | Thank you for your trouble. | 麻烦你了 多谢 |
[26:14] | Hey, Murray, I got a favor to ask. | 莫里 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[26:16] | I need your bureau buddies to run a name for me. | 我需要你局里的同事帮忙查一个名字 |
[26:18] | I only got a last name “Zager,” | 我只知道姓是齐格 |
[26:20] | But it seems like he’s the juice behind the casino. | 看起来他是赌场的幕后金主 |
[26:22] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我来搞定 |
[26:25] | We can’t float you anything at this time. | 我们现在没法借你钱 |
[26:29] | Mr. Zager only offers markers to those he knows. | 齐格先生只借给他认识的主顾 |
[26:32] | Please enjoy a cocail on the house. | 来杯免费的鸡尾酒吧 |
[26:35] | So kind of you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:53] | Fine, Germ. | 好吧 格尔姆 |
[26:55] | I’m all-in. | 我全押 |
[26:58] | Two pair– Aces and Jacks. | 两个对子 对A和对J |
[27:00] | You’re awful anxious for someone who’s not in the game. | 作为一个没参加游戏的人 你还真着急 |
[27:04] | You got big mouth. | 你真多嘴[也有嘴大的意思] |
[27:06] | I mean… it’s pretty but… it’s big. | 你的嘴很好看但是…就是有点大 |
[27:10] | Apparently, you’ve been paying more attention | 显然 你关注我的嘴 |
[27:12] | to my mouth than you have to your cards, | 多于关注你的牌 |
[27:13] | which is why I’ve been carding you up. | 这就是我能赢你的原因 |
[27:21] | All-in. | 全押 |
[27:24] | Call. | 跟 |
[27:30] | Straight don’t beat a boat. | 杀敌要迂回 |
[27:34] | I busted you again, donkey. | 我又赢光你了 蠢驴 |
[27:40] | You certainly got his number… | 你显然知道他的牌 |
[27:44] | Don’t you? | 是吗 |
[27:45] | Run away while you’re ahead? | 领先的时候全身而退吗 |
[27:47] | That’s real classy. | 非常明智 |
[27:48] | You know what I call it? | 你知道我管这叫什么吗 |
[27:50] | Real smart. | 非常聪明 |
[27:54] | Hi, Charlie. | 查理 |
[27:55] | The guy must’ve lost 80 grand. | 那家伙输了有八万美金 |
[27:57] | Yeah. Like Standley. | 就像斯丹利一样 |
[27:58] | He never had a chance. | 他根本没有机会 |
[28:00] | The whole game is fixed. | 整个游戏都是精心设计的 |
[28:02] | I’m cashing out. | 我要兑现 |
[28:08] | So, I know Carrie thinks the poker game is rigged, but… | 我知道凯莉认为牌局有人作弊 但 |
[28:12] | What’s the guy’s signal? | 但那个人的信号是什么 |
[28:13] | The cards or the player they’re targeting. | 牌 或者他们的目标玩家 |
[28:14] | Someone was spottingis cards behind the table | 有人在桌下偷看牌 |
[28:17] | All right, but then how did Carrie take Germ down? | 好吧 但为什么凯莉能打败格尔姆 |
[28:19] | Nobody was spotting her cards, he had no advantage. | 没人偷看她的牌 他没有优势 |
[28:21] | Pretty ballsy move– | 相当有胆量的举动 |
[28:23] | two guys running a card scam in front of Dean. | 两个人在迪恩眼皮底下出千 |
[28:26] | Which is why we think they for the casino. | 这就是为什么我们觉得他们就是为赌场效力的 |
[28:28] | They’re targeting inviduals and bleeding ’em. | 他们以个人为目标 然后榨干他们 |
[28:31] | What’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[28:32] | Well… Lonnegan’s | 朗尼跟酒吧 |
[28:35] | is owned by a dummy corporation called the Foxriver Group. | 属于一个叫狐狸河集团的虚假公司 |
[28:38] | Sunglasses guy is Kirby Monroe. | 那个墨镜男叫科尔比·门罗 |
[28:40] | Got a couple charges for robbery. | 因为抢劫被起诉过几次 |
[28:41] | Seems to work card rooms around the East Coast. | 似乎在东海岸经营棋牌室 |
[28:43] | And Germ? | 格尔姆呢 |
[28:45] | This is an interesting fellow, Chuck Thornton. | 这个人有点意思 查克·桑顿 |
[28:47] | Got a perfect score on his LSAT’s, | 法学院入学考试成绩优异 |
[28:49] | Columbia Law School, | 毕业于哥伦比亚大学法学院 |
[28:50] | but this guy’s a two-time loser. | 却栽了两次 |
[28:51] | Got pinched for falsifying pick-six bets | 在2006年育种者杯[赛马比赛]上 |
[28:53] | from the Breeder’s Cup back in 2006; | 伪造选六赌注被抓住[一种赛马赌注] |
[28:55] | Served 37 months. | 蹲了三年一个月监狱 |
[28:57] | Hey, guys. A buddy of mine at the Bureau | 伙计们 我局里的一个朋友 |
[29:00] | just sent this over on the money guy Zager. | 刚刚送来那个金主齐格的资料 |
[29:02] | Now, the name Zager showed up in the gambling scene | 齐格这个名字几年前在赌博圈里出现过 |
[29:04] | a few years ago, but nobody’s got anything on him. | 但没人知道他的情况 |
[29:06] | Not even a country of origin. | 连国籍都不知道 |
[29:08] | What about the guy they cleaned out– Olden? | 他们赢光了的那个人呢 奥尔登 |
[29:09] | Yes. Will Olden, 32, lawyer, | 威尔·奥尔登 32岁 律师 |
[29:13] | lives in Park Slope. | 住在公园坡 |
[29:14] | Made about $150k last year. | 去年收入大概十五万美元 |
[29:16] | His only client is the estate of a dead guy. | 他唯一的客户是一个死人的财产 |
[29:19] | Here’s what I got on the estate. | 这是账户信息 |
[29:20] | Okay, so, | 所以说 |
[29:21] | Olden loses almost an entire year’s salary | 奥尔登昨天晚上在扑克牌桌 |
[29:24] | at the poker table last night. | 输掉了几乎一整年的收入 |
[29:26] | Why extend a marker to a guy who can’t pay it back? | 为何要贷款给一个还不起的人 |
[29:28] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[29:29] | It does to someone. | 对有的人说得通 |
[29:35] | How is it we both stayed up all night | 我们两个都昨晚奋战了一晚 |
[29:36] | and you look amazing and I look like hell? | 为什么你赢到手软而我却输得精光 |
[29:38] | Practice. And genetics. | 因为练习 以及基因 |
[29:41] | In terms of Eliot’s money, | 艾略特给的那些钱 |
[29:42] | were we up for the night? | 我们昨晚剩下的还够吗 |
[29:43] | We? You do know blackjack is played to 21, right? | 我们 你知道21点是要凑到21的吧 |
[29:47] | Thank you. And all night I thought it was 15. | 谢谢你 一晚上我都以为是凑15呢 |
[29:50] | So we look into is guy Olden… | 我们调查了一下这个人 奥尔登 |
[29:51] | – Coffee? – Sure. | -咖啡要吗 -要的 |
[29:53] | …who lost big at poker. | 玩扑克的那个大输家 |
[29:55] | Strange thing is | 奇怪的是 |
[29:57] | he’s a small-time lawyer without deep pockets, | 他只是一个家底平平的三流小律师 |
[30:00] | and still they gave him this big marker. | 但他们却给他大筹码 |
[30:04] | Same profile as Standley. | 跟斯丹利情况一样 |
[30:07] | Maybe they set him up, too. | 也许他们也给他下了套 |
[30:08] | Well, why fix games against people | 为什么设赌局陷害 |
[30:10] | who borrow money from you who can’t pay you back? | 跟你借钱无力偿还的人 |
[30:14] | No good, huh? | 不怎么样吧 |
[30:16] | What does the guy do for a living? | 这家伙靠什么谋生 |
[30:17] | Represents the estate of some dead guy | 在红钩给一个死了的人做房产代理 |
[30:19] | who owned run-down buildings in Red Hook. | 这人死前有几套破房子 |
[30:22] | Donald Trump, he isn’t. | 他可不是唐纳德·川普[美国房地产大亨] |
[30:23] | Red Hook… | 红钩 |
[30:26] | Look, it’s city politics. Of course there was disagreements, | 这是政治 当然会有意见分歧 |
[30:29] | but everyone loved working with Scott. | 但大家都喜欢和斯科特共事 |
[30:31] | He was fair and people respected that. | 他很公正 这点大家都很敬重 |
[30:34] | I may have something. | 我可能有头绪了 |
[30:37] | Standley was working on the subway expansion project in Red Hook, | 斯丹利手上有一个红钩的地铁扩建项目 |
[30:40] | deciding on stops. | 正在选择停靠站 |
[30:41] | I saw the map in his office. | 我看到了他房间里的地图 |
[30:43] | He was choosing between Wolcott Street and Carroll Street. | 他在沃尔考特街和凯罗街之间徘徊 |
[30:47] | The property near the new subway stop | 新地铁站附近的房地产 |
[30:48] | will suddenly become a gold mine. | 会立马成为金矿 |
[30:50] | Jay, where are the buildings that Olden represented in Red Hook? | 杰 奥尔登在红钩代理的房子在哪里 |
[30:53] | Uh, hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[30:56] | Okay, here we go– Olden’s client’s biggest property | 找到了 奥尔登客户最大的财产 |
[30:58] | was an abandoned warehouse on Wolcott Street. | 是在沃尔考特街的一个废弃仓库 |
[31:01] | That’s the play. | 猫腻就在这 |
[31:02] | They weren’t looking to get paid back in money. | 他们并不指望债务人用钱还债 |
[31:04] | They wanted Standley to rule in their favor | 而是想让斯丹利依照他们的喜好 |
[31:07] | on the subway expansion. | 来选择地铁扩建 |
[31:08] | Which, if they own the right property, | 也就是说 如果他们拥有合适的房产 |
[31:10] | is a hell of a lot more valuable than any gambling debt. | 那可比赌债值钱多了 |
[31:13] | I don’t know, that seems like an awful lot of work. | 这工作量似乎非常大 |
[31:14] | Why not just bribe the guy? | 为什么不直接贿赂他呢 |
[31:15] | Standley’s assistant said he was incorruptible. | 斯丹利的助理说他很清廉 |
[31:18] | But once the casino got their hooks into him, he had no choice. | 但赌场一旦套住了他 他就别无选择了 |
[31:21] | The assistant was right. | 他的助理说得对 |
[31:23] | Standley’s not corrupt, | 斯丹利不腐败 |
[31:24] | he’s a gambling addict, right? | 但他沉溺于赌博 对吧 |
[31:26] | So they lure him in, and then once they get him in debt, | 所以他们引他入瓮 一旦让他背上赌债 |
[31:29] | they use their leverage | 他们就可以用尽手段 |
[31:30] | to make him choose Wolcott Street. | 逼他选择沃尔考特街 |
[31:33] | But then why kill the guy before he’s made his decision? | 那他们为什么在他决定之前就杀他呢 |
[31:41] | He had made a decision. | 他已经决定了 |
[31:44] | I saw it circled on the map in his office. | 我看到他办公室的地图上已经圈好了 |
[31:46] | He chose Carroll Street. | 他选择了凯罗街 |
[31:47] | So he decides to go with his conscience, | 所以他决定凭良心做事 |
[31:50] | even if it means screwing the Foxriver guys. | 哪怕这意味着得罪狐狸河的人 |
[31:52] | So they kill him, | 所以他们杀了他 |
[31:54] | but they still go forward trying to acquire Olden’s property. | 但他们还在设法吞下奥尔登的房产 |
[31:57] | They must think they can get Standley’s replacement | 他们一定认为自己能让斯丹利的接任人 |
[31:59] | to go their way. | 为其所用 |
[32:00] | Right. They bet on Wolcott. | 没错 他们下了重注赌沃尔考特 |
[32:02] | Jay, look into the local holdings of Foxriver Group. | 杰 查一下狐狸河集团当地的不动产 |
[32:07] | Okay, we got two properties, | 有了 找到两处房产 |
[32:09] | both purchased within the last three weeks. | 都在最近三周内购进 |
[32:11] | Both buildings on Wolcott Street. | 两栋楼都在沃尔考特街 |
[32:12] | Okay, can you find any names on these property deals? | 好的 你能找到这两起房产交易相关的人吗 |
[32:17] | Just the one: Dean Gray. | 就是那位 迪恩·格雷 |
[32:22] | Uh, just because you think you know why Standley was murdered, | 你们认为自己知道斯丹利被杀的原因 |
[32:24] | doesn’t mean we can prove it. | 并不代表我们可以证明它 |
[32:25] | If we go marching in there without the complete picture, | 如果我们没有完全了解情况就贸然闯进去 |
[32:27] | we could easily jeopardize our murder investigation. | 那我们的谋杀指控很轻易就能被推翻 |
[32:29] | If we can get to someone on the inside, | 如果我们能接触到内部的人 |
[32:31] | we can go after Dean and his crew | 我们就可以指控迪恩和他的手下 |
[32:33] | for extortion and racketeering– | 敲诈勒索 |
[32:34] | squeeze ’em on the Standley murder. | 然后逼他们承认谋杀了斯丹利 |
[32:36] | I think I know someone at the casino who can help us. | 我想我认识赌场里一个能帮到我们的人 |
[32:42] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[32:43] | Hey, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[32:44] | Funny running into you. | 竟然能碰到你 |
[32:46] | We need to talk. In private. | 我们谈谈吧 私下谈 |
[32:49] | Look, Charlie, I know that you’re upset | 查理 我知道你很恼怒 |
[32:51] | about Mr. Zager not extending you a marker, | 齐格先生没有借给你筹码 |
[32:53] | but this is really inappropriate. | 但你找我也不合适啊 |
[32:58] | I can’t believe I let cops into the club. | 真不敢相信我竟然让警察进了赌场 |
[33:00] | Do you know what will happen to me | 你知道如果我们被突击检查 |
[33:02] | if-if-if we get raided? | 我会是什么下场吗 |
[33:04] | I’m interested in things far more serious than a card game, okay? | 我感兴趣的事可比纸牌游戏严重得多 |
[33:09] | How long you been working with Dean and the others? | 你跟迪恩和其他人共事多久了 |
[33:12] | A few years. | 有几年了 |
[33:13] | I-I started playing cards in business school | 在商学院的时候 |
[33:15] | af-after some personal stuff. | 我因为一些私事开始玩牌 |
[33:18] | I was good. | 我很擅长 |
[33:19] | I won. | 总是赢钱 |
[33:21] | For a while, anyway. | 至少赢了一阵子 |
[33:22] | That why you dropped out of school? | 那你为什么退学了 |
[33:24] | I was tapped out. | 我输得一干二净 |
[33:25] | But Dean offered me a deal and I took it. | 但是迪恩想跟我做个交易 我接受了 |
[33:28] | They waived my debt in exchange | 他们免去了我的债务 作为交换 |
[33:29] | for running the floor for them. | 我帮他们照顾场面 |
[33:32] | I tried leaving a few months back. | 几个月前我想离开 |
[33:34] | They wouldn’t let me go. | 但他们不放我走 |
[33:36] | Who’s “they”? | “他们”是谁 |
[33:38] | Dean, Zager, anybody else? | 迪恩 齐格 还有别人吗 |
[33:40] | Maybe a silent partner? | 匿名合伙人之类的 |
[33:43] | Germ. | 格尔姆 |
[33:45] | One of the poker players. | 其中一个扑克玩家 |
[33:47] | Zager come up with the plan? | 齐格提出的计划吗 |
[33:50] | There’s no Zager. | 没有齐格 |
[33:52] | Dean and Germ invented him as a cover- | 迪恩和格尔姆虚构了他作为掩护 |
[33:54] | well, really it-it was Germ. | 其实是格尔姆 |
[33:57] | He’s terrified of going to jail again. | 他很害怕再次入狱 |
[34:00] | So he invented a phantom boss. | 所以他虚构了一个假老板 |
[34:02] | My god, I am dead if they find out that I ratted… | 天呐 如果他们发现我告密我就死定了 |
[34:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:08] | We can protect you. We can work with the DA. | 我们可以保护你 我们可以跟地检沟通 |
[34:10] | We can get it in writing. | 这些都可以落到书面上 |
[34:12] | If you help us take down your bosses, | 如果你帮我们拿下你的老板 |
[34:14] | I can make sure that you walk. | 我能确保你不被定罪 |
[34:16] | You don’get it. | 你不明白 |
[34:17] | These guys are wired. | 这些家伙有内线 |
[34:20] | We’ve never been raided. | 我们从未被突击检查过 |
[34:22] | And I’m pretty sure it’s because they’ve got | 我基本可以肯定这是因为他们 |
[34:24] | vice cops on their payroll. | 给警察塞钱了 |
[34:28] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[34:30] | Yeah, sure. That’s Marty. | 认识 他是马蒂 |
[34:32] | Have Dean and Germ been extending him credit? | 迪恩和格尔姆有没有提高他的信用度 |
[34:35] | He owes them big. | 他欠他们很多钱 |
[34:37] | I’m looking for other people like Marty | 我在找另外像马蒂一样 |
[34:39] | who are in the hole to your bosses. | 掉进你老板陷阱里的人 |
[34:42] | You keep records of that. | 你在保管这些档案 |
[34:44] | I have a ledger. | 我有一本账簿 |
[34:45] | But, I mean, Dean has control over it when I leave. | 但我不在的时候就由迪恩保管 |
[34:48] | There’s some file in the back he has locked up. | 后面有些文件他锁起来了 |
[34:52] | If you want your life back, | 如果你想要原来的生活 |
[34:54] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:58] | I want my life back. | 我想要原来的生活 |
[35:00] | Okay, so the ledger will give us the names | 那账簿能告诉我们 |
[35:02] | of the other extortion and racketeering victims, | 其他被敲诈勒索的受害人 |
[35:03] | and then we use our leverage | 之后我们可以凭我们的手段 |
[35:04] | to find out who killed Standley. | 找出杀害斯丹利的人 |
[35:06] | But how are you gonna get that ledger out of there? | 但你要怎么把账簿带出来 |
[35:08] | The plan is Carrie and I show up | 计划就是我和凯莉 |
[35:09] | like we did last night, but Molly greets us | 就像昨晚一样去赌场 莫莉抢在 |
[35:11] | before security pats us down. | 保安搜我们身前就迎上来 |
[35:13] | We escort her out with the ledger, | 我们带着她和账本一起离开 |
[35:15] | then we signal ESU to move on the casino. | 然后派现场取证组对赌场进行取证 |
[35:17] | That’s a lot of working parts, Burns. | 彭斯 这需要很多人的配合 |
[35:19] | It’s the only way to bring them down. | 这是扳倒他们的唯一方式 |
[35:20] | Molly’s just getting to work right now. | 莫莉现在在去上班的路上 |
[35:21] | I don’t want to leave her hanging for too long. | 我不想让她等太久 |
[35:23] | She’s in a dangerous corner. We gotta move. | 她处境危险 我们必须马上行动 |
[35:26] | Remember that burner cell | 还记得斯丹利被害前一晚 |
[35:27] | that Standley called the night he was killed? | 拨打的那个一次性手机吗 |
[35:29] | I just tracked a call from it | 我刚刚追踪到从那个手机 |
[35:31] | to the switchboard at police plaza. | 打出了一通电话到警察广场的总机 |
[35:32] | The call could be to vice. | 那通电话可能是打给被买通的警察的 |
[35:34] | Germ and Dean might already know we’ve been inside. | 格尔姆和迪恩可能已经知道我们去过了 |
[35:36] | You gotta move now. | 你们得马上行动 |
[35:37] | All right. | 好 |
[35:59] | No bouncer. | 门卫不在 |
[36:14] | Something feels off. | 有点不对劲 |
[36:16] | Something tells me your gut’s right this time. | 我也觉得你这次的直觉是正确的 |
[36:34] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:47] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |
[36:48] | Maybe they were tipped by vice. | 也许是被他们买通的警察报的信 |
[36:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:55] | – Help! they’re in there! – No, no! | -救命 他们在里面 -不 不 |
[36:57] | This way, this way! Get down! Get down! Get down behind me! | 这边这边 趴下 趴下 躲在我身后 |
[37:10] | Germ shot Dean. They were fighting over the money. | 格尔姆打伤了迪恩 他们为钱起了争执 |
[37:11] | I was next! | 他接下来就要杀我了 |
[37:19] | – He’s going for the back exit! – Get out of here! Go! Go! | -他要从后门走 -离开这 快跑 |
[37:28] | Our vict is Scott Standley, | 死者是斯科特 斯丹利 |
[37:30] | Zoning Board commissioner. | 城市区划委员会委员 |
[37:31] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的迹象 |
[37:43] | I need a marker. | 我需要筹码 |
[37:44] | Like the one you gave that guy over there. | 就像你刚刚给那个人的一样 |
[37:49] | Only Mr. Zager approves markers. | 只有齐格先生才有权批准 |
[37:56] | We can’t float you anything at is time. | 我们这次不能借给你 |
[38:05] | Okay, listen, it’s Molly. | 听我说 是莫莉 |
[38:07] | She’s running the whole thing. | 她才是这一切的幕后主使 |
[38:10] | Go get her. I got this. | 你去追她 这里交给我 |
[38:12] | You got this? Really? | 你能搞定吗 确定吗 |
[38:14] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[38:19] | You’re not getting out of here, Germ. | 你跑不掉的 格尔姆 |
[38:21] | I’m not going back to prison either. | 我也不要回监狱 |
[38:33] | Okay. Go! | 好了 你去吧 |
[38:38] | – Everybody out! – Out! Let’s go! | -所有人出去 -出来 快点 |
[38:41] | Quickly! Move! | 快点 快走 |
[38:43] | All right, we move in! | 好了 我们进去 |
[39:02] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[39:15] | This way. | 这边 |
[39:17] | Step inside and say your names. | 进去 报上名来 |
[39:20] | Gotcha. | 逮到你了 |
[39:30] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[39:31] | Hands on the wheel. | 把手放到方向盘上 |
[39:33] | Nice bluff, Molly. | 装得真像啊 莫莉 |
[39:35] | You almost had us. | 差点骗过我们 |
[39:36] | We own your ass now. | 现在你跑不掉了 |
[39:40] | You got here fast. | 你来得很快嘛 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I move all right. | 是啊 我动作还算快 |
[39:45] | Just talked with ballistics, | 我刚从弹道分析组回来 |
[39:46] | the gun in Molly’s purse matches to Standley’s murder. | 莫莉包里的枪正是谋杀斯丹利的凶器 |
[39:48] | She killed him ’cause she couldn’t blackmail him. | 因为她无法勒索他 于是就把他干掉了 |
[39:51] | And Germ’s been spilling to Murray. | 格尔姆也跟莫里交代了 |
[39:53] | Turns out, he lost his ass to Molly three years ago. | 他三年前在莫莉的赌场里输了个精光 |
[39:55] | Rather than offering him like she did Standley, | 但她并没有像对斯丹利那样给他筹码 |
[39:58] | she concocted the scheme to have him and Dean front as the boss. | 而是策划了让他和迪恩充当老板 |
[40:01] | And the call she made to police plaza | 她打到警察局总机的那通电话 |
[40:03] | was just to divert suspicion from herself. | 也只是为了排除自身的嫌疑 |
[40:05] | She-she was a smart, shrewd lady. | 她 她真是个精明狡诈的女人 |
[40:08] | She was seconds away from disappearing forever. | 她差一丁点就永远消失了 |
[40:11] | Well-played, team. Really. | 干得好 真的 |
[40:13] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[40:13] | Now there’s just the matter of my money. | 现在就只剩下我那笔钱的问题了 |
[40:16] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[40:22] | Does it ever get old, Wells? | 这玩笑永远不过时吧 威尔斯 |
[40:24] | No. | 没错 |
[40:27] | Here’s your money. All of it is there, every penny. | 你的钱在这 全都在 一分不少 |
[40:31] | You don’t have to count it. You can trust me. | 用不着数了 你可以相信我 |
[40:36] | Oh. All those hours gambling | 你去赌了那么久 |
[40:38] | and yet you return the exact | 结果就我给了你多少钱 |
[40:41] | amount I gave you. Now… | 你就还回来多少 |
[40:43] | what are the odds of that? | 谁会信你没赢钱啊 |
[40:44] | Uh, you said, | 你当初说的是 |
[40:46] | “I want all of it | “你要把所有钱 |
[40:47] | returned. Every penny.” | 还回来 一分不差” |
[40:49] | And I kept my end of the bargain. | 我照做了呀 |
[40:51] | You should be happy. | 你应该开心才对 |
[40:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:53] | I will take my little win and I will fold. | 我见好就收了 |
[41:00] | Carrie, | 凯莉 |
[41:03] | you have to know, I can only protect you so far | 你必须知道 赌博这件事 |
[41:05] | with this stuff. | 我只能保你到这里了 |
[41:06] | I know. Thank you. | 我明白 谢谢 |
[41:10] | But there will come a time. | 但你早晚是要面对后果的 |
[41:19] | Should I even ask what you’re gonna do with the money you won? | 我该不该问你 你准备拿赢来的钱干吗 |
[41:22] | – You can’t keep it. – All right. | -你不能装自己腰包的 -好吧 |
[41:23] | How ’bout a little wager? | 咱们俩打个赌怎么样 |
[41:24] | Arm wrestle. You win, the money goes to charity; | 掰手腕 你赢了 我就把钱捐给慈善 |
[41:27] | I win, hello Porto Rico. | 要是我赢了 就去波多黎各 |
[41:30] | This is you not gambling? You can’t help yourself. | 你这也叫不赌博 你根本控制不了 |
[41:32] | One last bet. Come on. | 最后赌一次嘛 来嘛 |
[41:33] | Let’s go. You’re just scared. | 试试嘛 你就是害怕嘛 |
[41:35] | – Yeah? All right. – I’m very, very strong. | -是吗 好吧 -我很强壮的 |
[41:38] | I don’t just have a super memory… | 我不仅仅有超能记忆力 |
[41:39] | You… are going down. | 你 死定了 |
[41:42] | I’ll send you a postcard from the beach. | 我会从海滩给你寄明信片的 |
[41:44] | Count of three? | 数三声开始 |
[41:45] | Yep. | 成 |
[41:46] | One… two… three. | 一 二 三 |
[41:56] | This is quite strange. | 这样很怪 |
[41:57] | Are we gonna, um… | 我们到底是要 |
[41:59] | wrestle or hold hands all night? | 扳手腕呢 还是整晚这样握手呢 |
[42:02] | Call it a draw? | 要不算平局吧 |
[42:05] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[42:06] | Money goes to charity. | 我把钱捐给慈善机构 |
[42:07] | Oh, the game was fixed. | 输赢已经内定了 |
[42:09] | I just wanted you to see how good it feels to win. | 我只是想让你感受一下赢的感觉有多爽 |
[42:13] | Can the winner buy you a drink? | 赢家可以请你喝一杯吗 |
[42:16] | Always. | 当然 |
[42:17] | Let’s go, Charlie. | 走吧 查理 |