时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Yo, Duke. | 杜克 |
[00:17] | Turn down the TV. | 电视关小声一点 |
[00:19] | Your paper’s here. | 你的报纸送到了 |
[00:25] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[00:26] | It’s Heather. | 我是希瑟 |
[00:28] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[00:30] | Hey, Stevie. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[00:32] | Hey, kid. Where’s your old man? | 小乖乖 你爸呢 |
[00:33] | I coloring. | 我在涂颜色 |
[00:35] | That’s nice. | 太棒了 |
[00:38] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[00:41] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[01:04] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[01:05] | Phyllis…. | 菲利斯 |
[01:06] | Hello. How’s the Gramercy Park round table | 今天下午的格拉梅西公园圆桌会议 |
[01:08] | – doing this afternoon? – Doing well. | -还好吗 -挺不错 |
[01:10] | Doing well, Carrie. | 挺好的 凯莉 |
[01:13] | All right. | 那就好 |
[01:14] | – Yeah. – Great day. | -就是 -今天天气真好 |
[01:16] | What’s going on here? Barry? | 什么情况 巴里 |
[01:20] | You look like you swallowed a canary. | 你看起来像吞了一只金丝雀 |
[01:22] | I swallowed a swallow once. | 我曾经吞过一只燕子 |
[01:24] | Oh. Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[01:26] | I do get it. | 我懂了 |
[01:27] | And I also get exactly what is going on right here, right now. | 我还知道你们打的是什么主意 |
[01:30] | You want to test my supersonic, | 你们想要挑战 |
[01:32] | unbeatable memory skills again, don’t you? | 我所向披靡的超强记忆力 对吧 |
[01:34] | – Yeah. – Right. | -是的 -没错 |
[01:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | Give me a date. | 随便说个日子 |
[01:37] | Nope. Not this time, Carrie. | 不要 这次换个方法 凯莉 |
[01:39] | Nah, it’s too easy. | 太简单了 |
[01:40] | What about your birthdays? | 要不我来背你们的生日 |
[01:41] | No. We’ve been there, we’ve done that. | 不 那个已经考过你了 |
[01:42] | We got something harder for you this time. | 这次我们准备了更难的问题 |
[01:43] | Oh, all right. What, anniversaries? | 好吧 是什么 谁的纪念日吗 |
[01:45] | What did we have for lunch, Carrie? | 我们午餐吃的是什么 凯莉 |
[01:47] | You guys have the same thing for lunch every day. | 你们每天中午都吃一样的东西 |
[01:49] | This isn’t hard. | 一点都不难 |
[01:50] | We’re waiting. | 那你说啊 |
[01:51] | Oh… here we go. | 那我说了 |
[01:54] | Here we go. | 你说吧 |
[01:55] | Phyllis, toasted pumpernickel with honey turkey. | 菲利斯 烤裸麦面包配蜜制火鸡肉 |
[01:57] | Abner, whitefish salad on a roll. | 艾伯纳 小圆面包配白鲑鱼沙拉 |
[02:00] | Gerta, you had… | 杰尔塔 你吃了 |
[02:02] | brisket from Morty’s with slaw on the side. | 莫迪的牛腩配卷心菜沙拉 |
[02:03] | Florence, PB and J with the crusts cut off. | 弗洛伦斯 切边面包配花生酱和果冻 |
[02:05] | Harold had his chicken cutlet. | 哈罗德吃的是鸡肉饼 |
[02:07] | And Barry had his perennial favorite, | 巴里吃的是他的最爱 |
[02:09] | chopped liver on rye, | 黑麦面包和炒肝 |
[02:10] | one new pickle on the side. | 旁边配一条新鲜酸黄瓜 |
[02:12] | – Gotcha. – What? | -错了 -什么 |
[02:13] | I ordered two pickles today. | 我今天要了两条酸黄瓜 |
[02:15] | Oh. We got her. | 她说错了 |
[02:16] | We got her. | 她错了 |
[02:18] | But you didn’t eat the second one, did you, Barry? | 不过你没有吃第二条吧 巴里 |
[02:20] | You’re taking that home to Doris. | 你要带回家给多丽丝 |
[02:22] | Come on, you know I’m right. | 拜托 你知道我说对了 |
[02:27] | Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. | 非常感谢 女士们先生们 |
[02:28] | I’ll be here all week. | 我这周都在 |
[02:30] | We’re gonna get you one of these days, Carrie Wells. | 你迟早会猜错一次的 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[02:32] | Don’t hold your breath. | 别抱太大期望 |
[02:35] | Especially you, Florence. | 尤其是你 弗洛伦斯 |
[02:37] | Hey, Al. | 艾尔 |
[02:38] | On my way. | 我马上到 |
[02:48] | Victim’s Duke Callahan, Coast Guard. | 受害者叫杜克·卡拉翰 海岸巡逻员 |
[02:51] | Shouldn’t the local PD be handling this? | 这种事不是应该由当地警局处理吗 |
[02:52] | You’d think, but because of his security clearance | 本来是 但是由于他的安全级别高 |
[02:55] | and his training in explosives, | 并且受过爆破训练 |
[02:56] | Coast Guard wanted us to work the case. | 海岸巡逻队希望我们接手 |
[02:59] | Wallet’s still here, | 钱包还在 |
[03:00] | does not look like a robbery. | 看起来不像抢劫 |
[03:02] | Building manager found Callahan’s kid in the living room. | 公寓经理在起居室发现了卡拉翰的小孩 |
[03:05] | Ex-wife’s on her way. | 他的前妻正赶过来 |
[03:06] | Time of death was only about two hours ago. | 死亡时间大概在两小时前 |
[03:10] | Single gunshot wound to the back of the head. | 脑后中枪 |
[03:13] | Not your… typical pissed off lover or neighbor. | 不是典型的被惹毛的情人或者邻居 |
[03:17] | This… was efficient. | 这是一击致命 |
[03:18] | Execution style. | 是处决的手法 |
[03:20] | Wouldn’t really give it style points. | 这可算不上什么手法 |
[03:22] | What about the little boy? | 小男孩怎么样了 |
[03:24] | Did he see anything? | 他看到什么了吗 |
[03:26] | He’s only three; | 他只有三岁 |
[03:27] | he’s too young to tell us anything. | 没办法告诉我们什么有用的 |
[03:31] | I don’t think Stevie saw anything. | 我不认为史蒂夫看到什么了 |
[03:33] | I didn’t either. | 我也没有 |
[03:34] | It blows my mind. | 真是出乎我意料 |
[03:36] | In this building. | 竟然在这栋楼里 |
[03:37] | Duke… | 杜克 |
[03:39] | Single dad… loved the kid… | 单身爸爸 疼爱小孩 |
[03:41] | never bitched. | 从来不说脏话 |
[03:43] | Except when his rent got raised. | 除了涨租金的时候 |
[03:45] | Hey… Stevie. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[03:50] | Hi, Stevie. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[03:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:52] | I coloring. | 我在上色 |
[03:53] | You coloring? | 你在上色啊 |
[03:55] | What’s that there? What you got? | 那个是什么 你做了什么 |
[03:57] | – A doggy. – A doggy? | -小狗狗 -小狗狗啊 |
[03:59] | Wow… that’s, um… | 那还真是 |
[04:02] | Another one. | 还有一块 |
[04:08] | Where did he get this? | 他从哪儿弄到这些的 |
[04:09] | He’s been playing with it since I got here. | 我来的时候他就在玩那个了 |
[04:10] | What’s the big deal? | 怎么了吗 |
[04:12] | Hey, Stevie. | 史蒂夫 |
[04:13] | Hey, guess what I saw outside. | 你猜我在外面看见了什么 |
[04:15] | An ice cream truck. | 冰激凌车哦 |
[04:16] | You want to go get one? Come on, then. | 你想吃吗 快去吧 |
[04:17] | Yeah. Oh… that’ll be fun. | 肯定好玩 |
[04:19] | Come on. | 走咯 |
[04:20] | I need you to get out of here now. | 我要你立刻离开这里 |
[04:22] | – What’s going on? – Just do it. | -出什么事了 -照做就是了 |
[04:25] | Take them out of here right now. | 立刻带他们离开这里 |
[04:26] | Go. | 快走 |
[04:27] | I thought Stevie was playing with Play-Doh, | 我以为史蒂夫玩的是橡皮泥 |
[04:29] | it’s a block of C-4 explosive. | 结果却是C4炸药 |
[04:31] | This whole place could be wired to blow. | 整栋楼都有可能被引爆 |
[04:33] | Everyone, shut down your phones. | 所有人把手机关机 |
[04:34] | Shut down your radios. | 关掉手上的无线电 |
[04:35] | We found C-4, we got to clear this building. Now. | 我们发现了C4 立刻疏散这栋楼的住户 |
[04:59] | Building’s clear. | 疏散完毕 |
[05:00] | It’s just a single brick of C-4. | 只有这一块C4炸药 |
[05:02] | So far all we got on Callahan, | 目前关于卡拉翰只查到了 |
[05:04] | he’s a Coast Guard gunner’s mate. | 他是海岸警卫队的炮手 |
[05:05] | Divorced for a year, they share custody of the kid. | 离婚一年 与前妻共同抚养孩子 |
[05:07] | Why’s this guy sitting on a brick of explosives? | 这个人手上为什么会有一块炸药 |
[05:10] | I don’t know. Maybe our sweet single dad’s | 不清楚 也许这个模范老爸 |
[05:12] | a homegrown terrorist who got himself killed. | 是个自食恶果的恐怖分子 |
[05:14] | Not every extremist bangs out a manifesto. | 不是所有极端分子都爱表露身份啊 |
[05:17] | Stevie, Stevie. | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
[05:21] | Stevie. | 史蒂夫 |
[05:22] | This the mom? | 这是孩子他妈妈吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, Callahan’s ex-wife, | 没错 是卡拉翰的前妻 |
[05:24] | coming to pick up the kid. | 过来接孩子的 |
[05:26] | Check her alibi. | 查一下她的不在场证明 |
[05:27] | And let’s canvass the building. | 再排查一下这栋楼 |
[05:28] | Everyone with access to that laundry room. Go. | 所有能进去洗衣间的人都要查 去吧 |
[05:39] | I just… I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我只是不敢相信他死了 |
[05:41] | I know this is hard, Debbie, | 我知道这很难熬 黛比 |
[05:43] | but I-I need your help, okay? | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[05:46] | Was anything bothering Duke lately? | 最近有人找杜克的麻烦吗 |
[05:49] | I don’t… I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[05:51] | I mean, he worked way too hard, | 他太投入于工作了 |
[05:53] | but that’s it. | 但也仅此而已 |
[05:55] | What about enemies, anyone who might want to hurt him? | 那仇家呢 有人想伤害他吗 |
[05:58] | Duke hung out with a couple of thugs | 杜克小时候在布朗克斯的时候 |
[06:00] | when-when he was a kid in the Bronx, | 和几个混混胡闹过 |
[06:03] | but he joined the Guard right out of high school. | 但他高中毕业就加入了警卫队 |
[06:07] | He… he helped people. | 他助人为乐 |
[06:08] | Why did you two get divorced? | 你们俩为什么离婚 |
[06:11] | Um, Duke and me had… we had our problems. | 杜克和我 我们之间出现了问题 |
[06:14] | But… | 但是 |
[06:15] | he gave me a-a great settlement. | 他提了一个很不错的和解协议 |
[06:19] | He bankrupted himself just-just to give Stevie everything. | 为了让史蒂夫丰衣足食他不惜倾尽所有 |
[06:22] | I mean, he was even scraping together to send him… | 他甚至凑钱送… |
[06:26] | to send him to a private preschool. | 送他去念私立学校 |
[06:28] | He sounds like a good man, Debbie, | 听起来他是个好人 黛比 |
[06:30] | which is why I’m confused. | 所以我才觉得奇怪 |
[06:32] | See, we found a brick of C-4 explosive | 我们在你前夫的公寓里 |
[06:35] | in your ex-husband’s apartment. | 发现了一块C4炸弹 |
[06:37] | And now I’m wondering… | 我想知道 |
[06:39] | maybe all the financial burden, maybe he got into debt, | 会不会是经济上的问题 可能他欠钱了 |
[06:42] | – owed the wrong people. – No. | -借他钱的人不是善茬 -不可能 |
[06:43] | He hated anything hanging over his head. | 他讨厌任何威胁到自己的东西 |
[06:47] | Why would he bring explosives home? | 他怎么会把炸药带回家 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[06:52] | But I’m gonna find out. | 但我会查清楚的 |
[07:04] | Agent Charles Sewell, Lieutenant Burns. | 查尔斯·苏艾尔探员 我是彭斯队长 |
[07:07] | This is my partner, Detective Wells. | 这位是我的搭档 威尔斯警探 |
[07:10] | Detective Wells, nice to meet you. | 威尔斯警探 很高兴见到你 |
[07:12] | Carrie. Likewise. | 我叫凯莉 彼此彼此 |
[07:15] | May 19, 2012. | 2012年5月19日 |
[07:17] | May 19, 2012 was a Saturday. | 2012年5月19日是周六 |
[07:21] | Temperature was a high of 75 in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿最高温为23摄氏度 |
[07:23] | Al and I had just closed the Jennings serial killer case. | 艾尔和我解决了詹宁斯连环谋杀案 |
[07:26] | We went out to lunch to celebrate. | 我们去吃午餐庆祝 |
[07:28] | Al had a rib eye, medium rare. | 艾尔点了牛脊肉 三分熟 |
[07:30] | It was the first day I read about you two | 那是我在纽约的报纸上 |
[07:32] | in the New York papers. | 第一次读到你俩的事迹 |
[07:33] | Okay, what do you got for us? | 你有什么想告诉我们 |
[07:35] | Well, Coasties stick together, | 警卫队员都很团结 |
[07:36] | so no one would talk about Callahan. | 所以没人会透露卡拉翰的事 |
[07:38] | But I did find a gunnery officer that | 但我找到了一名炮兵指挥官 |
[07:40] | got a little chatty when I threatened him with a court-martial. | 在我用军事法庭威胁他之后透露了点消息 |
[07:43] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:44] | You know, my favorite uncle was a Coastie. | 我最喜欢的叔叔就是个警卫队员 |
[07:46] | Bought a 21-foot Liberator when he retired. | 退休时买了艘六米长的快艇 |
[07:48] | Twin Mercs, two-sixties. | 配备双水星260引擎 |
[07:50] | Nice. Must’ve turned like she was on rails. | 不错啊 肯定让她重焕生机了 |
[07:53] | Those are beauties. You like boats? | 那些相当漂亮 你喜欢船吗 |
[07:55] | That depends on who’s operating them. | 那要看是谁在开船了 |
[07:59] | So, Callahan’s security clearance | 卡拉翰的安全级别 |
[08:01] | granted him access to this area right here. | 使他获准进入该片区域 |
[08:03] | At ease. This is Senior Chief Holliman. | 稍息 这位是二级军士长霍利曼 |
[08:07] | Tell ’em what you reported. | 告诉他们你所上报的内容 |
[08:08] | Gunner’s Mate Callahan signed out the C-4. | 枪炮员卡拉翰登记领走了C4炸药 |
[08:11] | But he didn’t have authorization, | 但他没有授权 |
[08:13] | but he works for me, | 他为我工作 |
[08:14] | – I know him… – Save the excuses for a JAG | -我了解他 -留着在你的纪律听证会上 |
[08:15] | at your disciplinary hearing. | 解释给海军执法署的人听吧 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry, Agent Sewell, | 抱歉 苏艾尔探员 |
[08:18] | he said it was for a training exercise. | 他说是用来训练的 |
[08:20] | But there wasn’t one, was there? | 但并非如此 对吗 |
[08:23] | Dismissed, Senior Chief Holliman. | 解散吧 二级军士长霍利曼 |
[08:28] | Coast Guard Investigative Services | 海岸警卫队调查服务处 |
[08:29] | will make sure this never happens again, but… | 会确保此事不再发生 但… |
[08:32] | I got to say, this is surprising | 我得说 像卡拉翰这样的老实人 |
[08:33] | from a straight arrow like Callahan. | 做出这种事真令人惊讶 |
[08:34] | No blots on his service record? | 他的服役记录上没不良记录吗 |
[08:36] | Spotless. | 毫无瑕疵 |
[08:36] | He never did this before, as far as we can tell. | 据我们所知 他之前从未做过这种事 |
[08:39] | Just checked out these two bricks of C-4. | 就登记拿走了两块C4炸药 |
[08:42] | Two bricks? | 两块 |
[08:43] | We only recovered one brick at the scene. | 我们在现场只找到了一块 |
[08:47] | Which mean Callahan’s killer could have the other one. | 这说明另一块在杀害卡拉翰的凶手手里 |
[08:51] | It’s a small amount, | 这炸药剂量很小 |
[08:52] | but properly placed, it could take down a building. | 但若使用得当 它能炸毁一整幢楼 |
[08:58] | Callahan’s killer could be running around | 杀害卡拉翰的凶手可能 |
[09:00] | with that second brick of C-4, | 带着第二块C4炸药四处逃窜 |
[09:02] | but Homeland Security’s not picking up any terrorist chatter. | 但国安局没收到任何恐怖分子的风声 |
[09:05] | In any event, | 不管怎样 |
[09:06] | I got my old FBI office mate | 我让以前在联调局的同事 |
[09:08] | scouring the unfiltered intel. | 给我未处理过的情报 |
[09:10] | Nice contact. | 交际很广啊 |
[09:11] | I set her up with her husband. | 我撮合了她和她的丈夫 |
[09:13] | Listen, there’s no prints of value in Callahan’s apartment. | 在卡拉翰的公寓里没找到有价值的指纹 |
[09:16] | There’s no angry girlfriend, | 据我们所知没有生气的女友 |
[09:18] | no conflicts that we know of. | 不存在冲突 |
[09:20] | Okay, so I’m Callahan. | 好吧 假设我是卡拉翰 |
[09:22] | Great guy, no scrapes, clean record. | 一个好人 与世无争 无不良记录 |
[09:24] | Right. | 是 |
[09:25] | Why am I checking out C-4 and lying about it? | 我为什么要登记拿走C4炸药并对此撒谎呢 |
[09:29] | Remember a couple years ago– | 还记得几年前 |
[09:31] | those ATF guys– | 那些枪管局的家伙 |
[09:32] | they pinched C-4 to clear trees | 他们为了在后院里建造泳池和露台 |
[09:34] | to build pools and patios in their backyards? | 用少量的C4炸药清除树木吗 |
[09:38] | Well, if we’re lucky, Callahan just wanted to go for a swim. | 要是我们走运 卡拉翰只为了游泳而已 |
[09:41] | Jay, what’d you find on Callahan’s finances? | 杰 卡拉翰的财务情况有什么发现吗 |
[09:44] | Well, most of his paycheck went straight to child support. | 他大部分的工资都用来抚养孩子 |
[09:47] | But check this. | 但看这个 |
[09:48] | He deposited $4,200 in cash a few days ago | 他几天前存了四千两百元现金 |
[09:51] | and then turned right around | 一转身的功夫 |
[09:51] | and paid off his kid’s preschool tuition. | 就用这笔钱付了他孩子的学前班的学费 |
[09:54] | Well, he could’ve sold the C-4 for a quick buck | 他本可以卖了C4炸药赚点快钱 |
[09:56] | and the deal went south. | 结果计划泡汤了 |
[09:56] | Here’s what I got on his credit cards. | 这是我在他的信用卡记录里发现的 |
[09:58] | Last transaction was at Metro West Parking Garage in Chelsea | 最后一笔交易是周一晚上九点四十八分 |
[10:02] | at 9:48 p.m. on Monday. | 在切尔西的西都区停车场 |
[10:04] | I have been to some amazing | 我去过那片区域里几家 |
[10:06] | five-star restaurants in that area. | 很赞的五星级餐厅用餐 |
[10:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:10] | Men take me out sometimes. | 男人们有时也会约我出去 |
[10:15] | Zoom in there for a sec, Jay. | 放大一下那儿 杰 |
[10:19] | Stevie didn’t see anything? | 史蒂夫什么都没看见吗 |
[10:21] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[10:24] | That cocktail napkin… | 那张鸡尾酒餐巾纸… |
[10:26] | Callahan was at Lantini’s restaurant. | 卡拉翰去过伦蒂尼餐厅 |
[10:28] | Lantini’s? | 伦蒂尼餐厅吗 |
[10:30] | Marco and Giuliana Lantini are Steel Chefs. | 马可·伦蒂尼和朱莉安娜·伦蒂尼是钢级大厨 |
[10:32] | What was Callahan doing at a restaurant | 卡拉翰去这种需要提前一年预约的 |
[10:34] | with a year-long wait list? | 餐厅做什么 |
[10:35] | He doesn’t strike me as the $20 martini type. | 他不是那种花二十块喝一杯马提尼酒的人 |
[10:47] | 50 bucks for mushroom pasta? | 花五十块为了吃一份蘑菇意面吗 |
[10:50] | They’re not “mushrooms,” they’re “truffles.” | 它们不是”蘑菇” 是”松露” |
[10:52] | And come on, Al. | 好啦 艾尔 |
[10:53] | You’ve never been happy unless you grill it | 没有比烤一下它再涂在小圆面包上吃 |
[10:54] | and slap it on a bun. | 更幸福的感受了 |
[10:56] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I’ll bet you do. | 是的 保证你喜欢 |
[11:03] | May I have the name on your reservation? | 能告诉我你们订位所用的名字吗 |
[11:06] | Hey, I have an audition to be one of you guys. | 我有一个当警察的面试 |
[11:09] | Do you do ride-alongs? | 你们提供随行体验的机会吗 |
[11:12] | You seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[11:13] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:15] | Is he pressing charges? | 他提起诉讼了吗 |
[11:17] | Charges? For what? | 起诉 为什么 |
[11:19] | Look, could you just leave me out of this? | 我能不掺合这档子事吗 |
[11:21] | Acting’s hard, | 装模作样是挺难的 |
[11:22] | but getting a job in a place like this is impossible. | 但想在这样的地方找份工作是不可能的 |
[11:25] | How about we take you on that ride-along… | 我们给你戴上手铐… |
[11:27] | in handcuffs? | 带你走怎么样 |
[11:29] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | That guy was at the bar two nights ago. | 那个人两天前在吧台喝酒 |
[11:33] | I turned away for a second and he barged into the kitchen. | 我离开了一会 他就冲进了厨房 |
[11:36] | Next thing I know, | 下一件事就是 |
[11:37] | Chef Marco had a fit and threw him out. | 马可大厨大发脾气把他赶走了 |
[11:40] | We’d like to ask Mr. Lantini a few questions. | 我们想问伦蒂尼先生几个问题 |
[11:43] | Sorry, he’s not here. | 抱歉 他不在 |
[11:45] | How about Mrs. Lantini? | 那伦蒂尼夫人呢 |
[11:46] | Was she working that night? | 那晚她也当班吗 |
[11:48] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:49] | And she’s at a book signing in Connecticut today. | 而且今天她在康乃迪克州有个签售会 |
[11:51] | So I really can’t help you. | 我真没法帮助你们 |
[11:54] | You sure? | 是吗 |
[11:55] | ‘Cause that sounds like obstruction to me. | 听起来好像你在妨碍公务啊 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | Marco just left for a party at Chelsea Piers. | 马可去参加切尔西码头的派对了 |
[12:06] | It was pier number, um… | 码头的号码是 |
[12:15] | here it is, | 在这儿 |
[12:17] | pier 60. | 六十号码头 |
[12:18] | And me without my party dress. | 可惜我穿的衣服不合适 |
[12:20] | Let’s go, Cinderella. | 快走吧 公主大人 |
[12:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:28] | Jay says there’s nothing | 杰说没找到任何 |
[12:29] | that ties Callahan to Lantini. | 卡拉翰和伦蒂尼的联系 |
[12:31] | No phone records, e-mails, nothing. | 电话记录 邮件 什么都没有 |
[12:33] | So what’s their connection? | 那么他们之间到底有什么联系呢 |
[12:34] | And I don’t see any event out here. | 而且也没看出来这里有什么活动啊 |
[12:38] | We just missed it. | 我们没赶上 |
[12:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[12:44] | I coloring. | 我上色 |
[12:45] | You coloring? | 你在上色啊 |
[12:48] | Just checked out these two bricks of C-4. | 刚领走了两块C-4炸弹 |
[12:50] | We only recovered one from the scene. | 我们在现场只找到了一块 |
[12:52] | Al, call Harbor. | 艾尔 给港口打电话 |
[12:53] | Have them turn that boat around. Now! | 让他们把那艘船叫回来 快 |
[13:02] | Lieutenant Al Burns. Be advised, | 我是艾尔·彭斯队长 注意 |
[13:04] | we got a charter boat explosion at Chelsea Piers. | 切尔西码头有艘包船爆炸了 |
[13:07] | Notify Harbor, Coast Guard, FDNY. | 通知港口 海岸警卫队和纽约消防局 |
[13:09] | – Nick, get away from the railing! – Send buses! | -尼克 别站在栏杆旁边 -叫车来 |
[13:10] | We got people in the water out here. | 有人落水了 |
[13:30] | – We’re good. – All right. | -准备好了 -好的 |
[13:34] | Get that small boat in there as close as you can. | 小船越接近越好 |
[13:36] | I want every piece of evidence. Bag it and tag it. | 把每一块证据都捞上来 标号后封存 |
[13:39] | I don’t care if it’s floating trash. | 就算是漂浮的垃圾也给我带回来 |
[13:42] | You’re lucky you work on land. | 你能在陆地上工作真是幸运 |
[13:44] | I got evidence already going under. | 我的物证基本都沉没了 |
[13:45] | See, your problem is you’ve got | 你的问题在于 |
[13:46] | most of your divers over there at eight o’clock, | 你的大多数潜水员都在八点钟方向 |
[13:49] | by that floating deck chair, | 围在漂浮的甲板旁 |
[13:51] | and most of your evidence | 可是你的大部分证据 |
[13:52] | is here, at 11 o’clock. | 都在这儿 十一点方向 |
[13:55] | Half of which went under when rescue boats churned up wakes | 半数的证据早在救援船来救人时 |
[13:57] | getting survivors out of the water. | 就已经沉了 |
[14:00] | Better than advertised. | 你比传闻还要厉害嘛 |
[14:03] | All right, guys. Move it starboard 100 yards. | 各位 右转舵91米处 |
[14:06] | 100 yards. Roger that. | 91米 收到 |
[14:08] | We have a visual. | 看到目标 |
[14:18] | What’d you find, Jay? | 有什么发现 杰 |
[14:19] | Okay, Al, we got an 85-foot party charter: | 艾尔 这是艘26米长的派对包船 |
[14:21] | eight crew, ten guests. All chefs. | 八名船员 十位客人 都是厨师 |
[14:23] | They were celebrating a joint restaurant venture, | 他们是为了庆祝一家合资餐厅开业 |
[14:25] | uh, “Gourmet Food Bazaar.” | 美食餐厅 |
[14:27] | Cooking some feast for each other. | 为大家做一顿盛宴 |
[14:29] | You had Paula Sherwood, Lonnie Hamilton, | 有宝拉·舍伍德 朗尼·汉密尔顿 |
[14:31] | Pablo Vaye… Big-name chefs, | 帕布鲁·维耶 都是些名厨 |
[14:33] | you get the idea. | 你懂我的意思 |
[14:34] | All right. Thanks, guys. | 好的 谢了两位 |
[14:36] | So, a few injuries | 几人受伤 |
[14:37] | and amazingly only one fatality. | 奇迹般的只有一人死亡 |
[14:39] | Ataru Yamato. | 大和中村 |
[14:41] | What about Marco Lantini? | 马可·伦蒂尼呢 |
[14:42] | One of the survivors. | 幸存者之一 |
[14:43] | Picked up by a fire boat, taken to the paramedics. | 被一艘消防船救了 已送去治疗 |
[14:46] | All right, Callahan steals C-4, | 好吧 假设卡拉翰偷了C-4 |
[14:48] | gets into a throwdown with Lantini | 和伦蒂尼起了争执 |
[14:50] | and now this yacht blows up. | 结果这艘游艇炸了 |
[14:52] | Callahan’s dead, | 卡拉翰已经死了 |
[14:53] | so how does he blow up the yacht? | 又是怎么炸掉游艇的呢 |
[14:55] | A timer? | 定时炸弹吗 |
[14:55] | There’s too many variables. | 不确定因素太多 |
[14:57] | There’s no guarantee when the boat would get underway | 不确定船什么时候会出海 |
[14:59] | or whether the target would even be on board. | 还有目标到底会不会上船 |
[15:01] | It’s got to be something more like a triggered detonator. | 触发式雷管可能性更大 |
[15:05] | So maybe an accomplice tripped the C-4 | 也许是同伙在杀掉卡拉翰后 |
[15:07] | after he killed Callahan? | 拿走了C4 |
[15:10] | There’s a big chunk of the stern going under there. | 一大块船体要沉了 |
[15:12] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[15:14] | These flood currents are sweeping away our evidence, huh? | 涨潮流在吞没我们的证据啊 |
[15:16] | What’s a leg like you know about flood currents? | 你居然知道涨潮流 |
[15:18] | I used to go fishing on Lake Ontario. | 我过去常在安大略湖钓鱼 |
[15:21] | Yeah? I did my ice rescues up there. | 是吗 我在那里做过冰上救援 |
[15:23] | – That’s some serious ice. – That’s some serious ice. | -那的冰真是厚啊 -那的冰真是厚啊 |
[15:27] | – There goes the rest of it. – I got to let it go. | -最后一点也沉了 -就让它继续下沉吧 |
[15:29] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[15:31] | Pull the divers. | 召回潜水员 |
[15:33] | Copy that. Pulling divers. | 收到 马上召回潜水员 |
[15:34] | That evidence just went down the drain. | 证据就这么沉没了 |
[15:36] | And our only link to that C-4 is Marco Lantini. | C4的线索只剩下马可·伦蒂尼了 |
[15:40] | This Lantini guy’s back at work a few hours | 这伦蒂尼从哈德逊河被捞起来几小时后 |
[15:42] | after they fish him out of the Hudson. | 就回餐厅工作了 |
[15:45] | A little weird, right? | 有点奇怪吧 |
[15:45] | Yeah, that’s really weird. | 是非常奇怪 |
[15:46] | The Lantinis have a restaurant in Vegas, | 伦蒂尼餐厅在拉斯维加斯还有家餐厅呢 |
[15:49] | villa on the Riviera, | 里维埃拉的别墅 |
[15:50] | Bermuda estate, so forth, so on and so on. | 百慕大的地产等等 |
[15:52] | We are in the wrong business, buddy. | 我们入错行了 |
[15:54] | We need to learn how to cook. | 我们得学会怎么做饭 |
[15:56] | Before Marco Lantini hit it big, guess what, | 在马可·伦蒂尼一举成名之前 |
[15:59] | he spent his entire youth in and out | 他青少年时一直在 |
[16:01] | of Spofford Juvenile Detention Center. | 斯波福德少年犯拘留中心进进出出 |
[16:04] | – In Hunts Point? – Yeah. | -在涉猎点的那个吗 -没错 |
[16:05] | You know Callahan grew up a few | 你知道卡拉翰就在 |
[16:07] | neighborhoods away from there? | 几个街区外长大的吗 |
[16:09] | Lantini and Callahan, they could go way back. | 伦蒂尼和卡拉翰 他们可能交情深厚 |
[16:11] | Maybe to hanging out on the stoop, | 可能一起在门廊上玩过 |
[16:13] | knocking back a few cold ones. | 喝过几杯啤酒 |
[16:15] | Lantini hires his old pal | 伦蒂尼雇了他的老伙计 |
[16:16] | to do some dirty work with the C-4. | 用C4做些不可告人的勾当 |
[16:18] | Carrie and Al should hear this. | 我这就告诉凯莉和艾尔 |
[16:22] | Thanks, Murray. | 谢谢 莫里 |
[16:24] | – Let’s go. Come on. – Wait. | -开始吧 -等等 |
[16:25] | All right, everybody. We’re rolling. | 好了 我们要开拍了 |
[16:27] | Quiet on the set. Take one. | 安静 第一幕 |
[16:29] | And… action. | 开始 |
[16:31] | I really can’t express | 我们亲爱的朋友大和中村逝世 |
[16:33] | how sad we are over the loss of our dear friend, Ataru Yamato. | 我们心中的悲痛无法用言语表达 |
[16:38] | We dedicate this episode to him. | 我们这集向他致敬 |
[16:40] | By cooking a dish he always enjoyed here at the restaurant. | 做一盘他一直在本餐厅很喜欢吃的菜 |
[16:54] | He doesn’t look shaken up by the explosion. | 他看起来可没被爆炸打击到 |
[16:56] | Or by Yamato’s death. | 或是大和的死 |
[16:58] | This… was the first song that we ever danced to. | 这是我们共舞的第一首歌 |
[17:02] | And… | 然后 |
[17:05] | I fell in love with him right away. | 我就爱上了他 |
[17:07] | She fell in love with my ossobuco. | 她爱上了我的炖小牛肘 |
[17:09] | Brother. | 妈呀 |
[17:10] | And… cut. | 停 |
[17:12] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[17:16] | Hey, Detectives. I got all your messages. | 警探 我收到了你的短信 |
[17:18] | Uh, I want to help you any way I can. | 我想尽我所能帮助你们 |
[17:20] | Wow. You just… You bounced back real fast. | 你振作得真快 |
[17:23] | Bit of a workaholic, according to my wife. | 我妻子说我有点儿工作狂 |
[17:26] | I’m also pretty damn lucky. | 我还很幸运 |
[17:27] | I’m from Salerno. | 我来自萨勒诺[意大利] |
[17:29] | We’re kind of stubborn. Testa dura. | 我们都有点儿固执 死脑筋 |
[17:31] | You ever seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[17:33] | That guy. Yeah, yeah. | 这个人 见过 |
[17:35] | I tossed him out of my kitchen just a couple of days ago. | 几天前我把他赶出了我的厨房 |
[17:37] | You know, these people, they see you on TV, | 有这种人 他们在电视上见过你 |
[17:39] | they stroll in off the street, | 就大摇大摆地走进来 |
[17:40] | they treat you like they’re family. | 对我亲热得就好像我是他们的家人一样 |
[17:42] | Hey, Giules. Come here. | 茱莉斯 过来 |
[17:45] | You ever see this guy before? | 你见过这人吗 |
[17:47] | Um… no, I’m sorry. I haven’t. | 没有 抱歉 我没见过 |
[17:49] | Mr. Lantini, we believe the explosion was intentional, | 伦蒂尼先生 我们认为爆炸并非意外 |
[17:52] | a bomb. And this man was involved. | 有人安置炸弹 这人有参与其中 |
[17:55] | A bomb? | 炸弹 |
[17:55] | You’re kidding. I-I thought a gas line blew or something. | 你开玩笑吧 我以为是燃气管道爆炸之类的 |
[17:59] | Can you think of any reason why… | 你能想到为什么 |
[18:01] | someone might want to blow you up? | 有人想要炸死你 |
[18:03] | No. I mean, I’m a chef. | 我想不到 我是个厨师 |
[18:05] | You know, you work in enough kitchens, | 你干这行干得够久 |
[18:06] | you piss enough people off, | 肯定会惹到一些人 |
[18:07] | but, uh, no, blow up a boat? No. | 但为此炸掉一艘船 不可能 |
[18:10] | You sure? Maybe somebody from the old days? | 你确定 或许是故人干的 |
[18:13] | My husband’s past is behind him. | 我丈夫已经甩掉过去了 |
[18:15] | How far? | 甩到多远之外 |
[18:17] | The “Tourist” you tossed out specialized in explosives. | 你赶出去的”观光客”是爆炸物方面的专家 |
[18:20] | We don’t think he was working alone. | 我们认为他还有同伙 |
[18:21] | And he was murdered a day before the bombing. | 而且他在爆炸一天前被谋杀了 |
[18:24] | That guy is dead? | 这人死了 |
[18:26] | Where were you Tuesday afternoon? | 星期二下午你在哪儿 |
[18:27] | Are you kidding me? You think I did it? | 你开玩笑吗 你认为是我杀的 |
[18:30] | Damn it. Hey, | 该死 |
[18:31] | I was a victim on that boat, | 我是那船上的受害者 |
[18:32] | – okay? – Marco. Marco. | -好吗 -马可 马可 |
[18:34] | Detectives, it’s impossible. | 警探 这不可能 |
[18:37] | We were at our home food division. | 我们当时在家常菜部门 |
[18:38] | 20 sales reps can confirm it. | 有二十位推销员可以作证 |
[18:40] | Callahan came into your restaurant, | 卡拉翰来到你的餐馆 |
[18:42] | the boat you were on blew up, | 你坐的船爆炸了 |
[18:45] | Yamato is dead, | 大和死了 |
[18:46] | and, help me out here, Marco, you’re the common denominator. | 帮我理清楚 马可 所有事都与你有关 |
[18:50] | I told you everything I know, okay? | 我把我知道的一切都告诉你了 好吗 |
[18:52] | Except Yamato was my friend. | 除了没说大和是我的朋友 |
[18:55] | Next segment’s up. Beer-battered shrimp. | 拍下一段 啤酒风味虾 |
[18:58] | It could’ve just as easily been me who was killed. | 很可能死的那个人是我 |
[18:59] | Yeah. We’ll be in touch. | 好吧 我们再联系 |
[19:07] | So, the Lantinis’ sales reps said the couple was hawking | 伦蒂尼餐厅的推销员说卡拉翰被杀时 |
[19:09] | their frozen ravioli when Callahan was murdered. | 这一对正兜卖冰冻水饺 |
[19:11] | So their alibi checks out. | 所以他们不在场证明核实了 |
[19:13] | Any bad blood between him and Yamato? | 他和大和之间有什么不和吗 |
[19:15] | Money problems? | 财务纠纷 |
[19:18] | Hard to tell. Yamato’s got shell companies within shell companies | 难说 大和的空壳公司一个套一个 |
[19:21] | and investors from here to Tokyo. | 还有往返东京的投资者 |
[19:23] | Guy sold a lot of raw fish. | 这人卖了很多生鱼片 |
[19:24] | Hey, so I checked into insurance fraud. | 我查了保险诈骗 |
[19:27] | Nothing. And so far | 一无所获 到现在为止 |
[19:28] | I can’t find a thing that points to the crew | 我找不到任何证据证明 |
[19:30] | or other chefs as targets. | 要杀害的目标是船员或是其他厨师 |
[19:31] | Really? Not even that, uh, Pablo what’s-his-face? | 真的 一脸别人都欠他钱的帕布鲁也不是吗 |
[19:33] | that annoying barbecue guy? | 那个讨人厌的烧烤男吗 |
[19:34] | Pablo Vaye. | 帕布鲁·维耶 |
[19:36] | Handsome and he knows his way around a brisket. | 很帅 而且对做牛胸肉很有一套 |
[19:38] | And, no, there’s nothing pointing to him. | 没有任何证据指向他 |
[19:40] | So, besides Lantini, any links between Callahan | 那么 除了伦蒂尼外 还有其他 |
[19:42] | and the rest of the people on the boat? | 能将卡拉翰和船上其他人联系起来的证据吗 |
[19:44] | Not even a thin thread. | 一点儿都没有 |
[19:46] | But if we had any doubts | 但如果我们对卡拉翰 |
[19:47] | Callahan was tied to that bombing, | 与这起爆炸案有关还有任何疑虑的话 |
[19:50] | they’re gone. | 现在可以消除了 |
[19:52] | – That the kid’s picture? – Mm-hmm. | -那是小孩的画吗 -是的 |
[19:53] | We uploaded it to the server. Jay? | 我们把它上传到了服务器上 杰 |
[19:56] | And now here’s how it looked on the light box. | 在灯箱下它看起来是这样的 |
[19:59] | Carrie was right. | 凯莉是对的 |
[20:01] | Callahan had the boat schematic. | 卡拉翰有船的结构图 |
[20:05] | We find out where he planted the bomb, | 如果我们能找到他把炸弹放在哪的话 |
[20:07] | maybe we find our target. | 也许我们就找到目标人物了 |
[20:13] | So, we haul in the wreckage and then reconstruct the boat. | 所以我们把残骸拉回来 重建这艘船 |
[20:16] | Hell of a jigsaw puzzle. | 好大的拼图工程 |
[20:18] | I always loved doing jigsaw puzzles | 我一向喜欢玩拼图游戏 |
[20:21] | face down. | 而且是正面朝下的玩法 |
[20:22] | She memorizes the pieces. It’s scary. | 她能记住每一片拼图 太恐怖了 |
[20:25] | I was going to say “Amazing” | 我还想说”惊人” |
[20:26] | He was gonna say “Amazing.” | 他想说”惊人”来的 |
[20:31] | So, the reconstruction can tell us more | 所以 重建可以告我们更多 |
[20:32] | about the bomb and hopefully our bomber. | 关于炸弹甚至可能是投弹人的事 |
[20:34] | Jo. | 乔 |
[20:35] | I just sent you a photo | 我刚给你发了张图片 |
[20:37] | of something I pulled from Chef Yamato’s body. | 是我在大和主厨尸体里找出来的东西 |
[20:41] | That’s a bolt. | 那是个螺栓 |
[20:43] | You want to see it first? | 你想先看吗 |
[20:45] | No, I’m good, but that bolt’s trajectory | 不用 没事 但那个螺栓的轨迹 |
[20:47] | should help us pinpoint the bomb’s location and force. | 应该可以帮助我们找到炸弹的位置和威力 |
[20:50] | Exactly… | 没错 |
[20:51] | to the man with the sexy voice. | 正如这位有着性感声音的男士所说 |
[20:53] | The bolt penetrated the gluteus medius, but | 螺栓穿透了臀中肌 但 |
[20:56] | the sad irony is, it landed in his stomach. | 可悲的是 它停在了他的胃里 |
[20:59] | All right, thanks, Jo. | 好的 谢谢 乔 |
[21:02] | You know, I’ve seen that bolt before | 我在某个地方见过这个螺栓 |
[21:04] | right… | 就在 |
[21:07] | here. | 这里 |
[21:09] | She wasn’t kidding about the jigsaw puzzles. | 拼图游戏的事 她说的是真的啊 |
[21:13] | That’s the engine cover. | 那是引擎盖 |
[21:15] | The bolt came from below. | 螺栓从下面上来的 |
[21:17] | Which would mean the source | 也就是说爆炸源 |
[21:17] | of the explosion was the engine room. | 在引擎室 |
[21:19] | Cause if the bomb exploded | 因为如果炸弹 |
[21:20] | anywhere else aboard, | 是在船上其他地方引爆的话 |
[21:22] | the bolt would have melted in the slow-burning fire. | 螺栓肯定就在慢燃的火中熔掉了 |
[21:24] | But that bolt was blown clean off and stripped. | 但那个螺栓却被炸掉 |
[21:27] | The bomber hid the explosives under the engine cover. | 投弹人把爆炸物藏在引擎盖下面 |
[21:29] | I’ve seen the schematics. | 我看过结构图 |
[21:30] | Yamato was cooking in the galley, directly above it. | 大和在厨房做饭 就在它上面 |
[21:33] | So, he could have been the target. | 所以 他可能就是目标 |
[21:35] | Whoever did this knew boats, | 无论谁做的 都对船很了解 |
[21:37] | tried to make it look like | 想让这看起来像是 |
[21:38] | an accidental engine fire. | 意外的引擎起火事故 |
[21:39] | Callahan knew boats, | 卡拉翰了解船 |
[21:41] | but he was dead before the yacht exploded. | 但他在船爆炸前就死了 |
[21:43] | Doesn’t mean Lantini didn’t hire him | 那并不意味着伦蒂尼没有雇佣他 |
[21:44] | to get the C-4 and build the bomb, | 去拿C4爆炸物做炸弹 |
[21:47] | but why would our chef | 但我们的主厨为什么 |
[21:48] | board a boat he knew would explode? | 要上一条明知会爆炸的船呢 |
[21:49] | Doesn’t add up. | 说不通 |
[21:51] | It does if Callahan told him | 如果卡拉翰告诉他 |
[21:52] | where to stay safe. | 哪里安全的话就说得通了 |
[21:54] | It was a small charge. | 只是很少的用量 |
[21:55] | That’s why only one brick of C-4 was used. | 所以只用了一块C4 |
[21:57] | It is a perfect alibi. | 这会是很完美的不在场证明 |
[21:59] | We’ll test the engine cover for RDX residue. | 我们会对引擎做炸药残留物测试的 |
[22:01] | Chromatography can confirm | 色层分析可以确认 |
[22:03] | it was C-4 that was used. | 用的是C4 |
[22:04] | I’ll let you know what I get. | 我会告诉你们进展的 |
[22:09] | I like the cut of his jib. | 我喜欢他的长相 |
[22:13] | You’re just saying random words now. | 你现在又开始乱说了 |
[22:16] | Jay, what’d you find on Yamato? | 杰 你在大和身上有什么发现 |
[22:18] | Macheted through his finances. | 彻底分析了他的财务状况 |
[22:20] | Turns out Yamato was in the hole | 发现大和共欠他的 |
[22:21] | to the tune of $4 million | 主要投资人小栗控股 |
[22:23] | to his main investor, Oguri Holdings. | 四百万之多 |
[22:26] | I know those guys. | 我知道那帮家伙 |
[22:28] | They were indicted on RICO charges in the ’90s. | 他们在九十年代被控诈骗操纵和贿赂组织 |
[22:31] | It’s a front for the Yakuza. | 是日本瘪三的掩护 |
[22:33] | Yakuza? | 日本瘪三 |
[22:35] | Man, I didn’t know the sushi business was so rough. | 我都不知道寿司生意原来这么困难的 |
[22:37] | Maybe rough enough for Yamato to get blown up | 可能困难到如果大和不还债的话 |
[22:39] | for not paying back his debts. | 就会被炸飞的程度 |
[22:43] | Detective Carrie Wells, Mr. Shiomi. | 凯莉·威尔斯警探 汐见先生 |
[22:47] | CFO, Oguri Holdings. | 小栗控股集团的首席财务官 |
[22:49] | I’m here to help, Detectives, but if this is | 我是来这提供帮助的 警探 但如果 |
[22:51] | about the boat explosion, | 这是关于船爆炸案的 |
[22:52] | you’re wasting your time. | 那你们就是在浪费时间了 |
[22:53] | I can assure you my firm has been | 我可以向你们保证 我的公司 |
[22:55] | a fully legitimate operation for ten years. | 已经完全合法运作十年了 |
[22:58] | Chef Yamato’s passing brings me nothing but sadness. | 大和主厨的去世让我们很悲痛 |
[23:01] | Yeah. It’s tragic to lose four million bucks. | 是啊 没了四百万还是很悲剧的 |
[23:04] | We lent Yamato capital, | 我们借资金给大和 |
[23:06] | but he was about to pay us back. | 但他是准备还给我们的 |
[23:08] | Not according to his books. | 从他的账本来看可没打算还 |
[23:09] | What was the money for? | 钱是用来干嘛的 |
[23:12] | I apologize, but our investors require confidentiality. | 抱歉 投资人要求保密 |
[23:15] | You won’t have time for your investors | 当我们的法务会计师集中精力审视 |
[23:16] | with our forensic accountants poring over | 你们那完全合法的运作时 |
[23:18] | your fully legitimate operation. | 你可没时间管你的投资人了 |
[23:24] | It wasn’t announced yet. | 还没有公布 |
[23:26] | Chef Yamato just won a bid to open | 大和主厨刚赢得了 |
[23:27] | his restaurant at the new Triumph Tower. | 在新凯旋塔开餐厅的标 |
[23:32] | It was very competitive. | 竞争非常激烈 |
[23:38] | It was pier number… | 码头号是 |
[23:43] | We’re done here. | 我们问完了 |
[23:45] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[23:53] | What was that about? | 什么情况 |
[23:54] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的没错 |
[23:55] | The bid was competitive. | 投标竞争很激烈 |
[23:56] | I think the Lantinis are the next bidders in line | 我认为伦蒂尼夫妇就是 |
[23:58] | for that Triumph Tower space. | 凯旋塔排名第二的竞标者 |
[24:00] | I saw the security badges | 我在他们的餐厅里 |
[24:02] | for that building at their restaurant. | 看到了那个大楼的安检徽章 |
[24:04] | So, maybe Marco Lantini knocked Yamato off the top of the pile? | 所以也许马可·伦蒂尼是为了把大和挤走 |
[24:12] | Great. Got it. | 太好了 收到 |
[24:14] | Eliot’s friend at Leasing and Permits came through. | 艾略特在租赁许可处的朋友查过了 |
[24:16] | Carrie was right. | 凯莉是对的 |
[24:17] | Marco and Giuliana Lantini are next in line | 马可和朱莉安娜·伦蒂尼 |
[24:19] | for the Triumph Tower. | 是凯旋塔排名第二的竞拍者 |
[24:21] | Hey, great to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[24:23] | We’re here to see Marco Lantini. | 我们是来找马可·伦蒂尼的 |
[24:24] | Oh. Missed him again. | 你们又错过他了 |
[24:27] | If this is you acting, I can see | 如果你就这表现 我知道 |
[24:28] | why you’re still working in a restaurant. | 你为什么只能在餐厅工作了 |
[24:31] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:31] | When Marco works late or has a fight with Giuliana, | 马可工作得太晚或者和朱莉安娜吵架的时候 |
[24:34] | – he sleeps upstairs. – Upstairs, where? | -他会在楼上住 -楼上 在哪儿 |
[24:36] | He’s got a pied-a-terre on the second floor right over there. | 他在二楼有个临时住处 就在那儿 |
[24:50] | Mr. Lantini? | 伦蒂尼先生 |
[25:01] | It’s clear. | 没有人 |
[25:12] | So, we got two chefs murdered. | 这么说 现在有两个大厨被杀了 |
[25:13] | Could this whole thing be about the Triumph Tower contract? | 有没有可能整件事都是为了那份凯旋塔的合同 |
[25:16] | The third chef in line | 排名第三的大厨 |
[25:17] | could have wanted Yamato and Lantini out of the way. | 也许希望大和和伦蒂尼不要挡道 |
[25:20] | Oh, that would be Pablo Vaye, that annoying barbecue guy. | 那就是帕布鲁·维耶了 那个讨厌的烧烤男 |
[25:24] | I’ll get on it. | 我现在就去调查 |
[25:26] | Yeah. Jo. | 乔 |
[25:27] | Hello. Well, | 你好 |
[25:29] | Chef Lantini was a powerful man. | 伦蒂尼大厨是个很强壮的人 |
[25:31] | The assailant had to penetrate Marco’s substantial intercostals. | 袭击者得穿透马可饱满的肋骨间隙 |
[25:37] | Six-pack. | 六块腹肌 |
[25:39] | Chef killed by his own kitchen knife. | 大厨是被他自己的菜刀杀死的 |
[25:42] | Missing from that block right over there. | 凶手从那边的街区跑了 |
[25:44] | So, there’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[25:47] | Maybe Marco and Giuliana get into a fight, | 也许是马可和朱莉安娜发生了争吵 |
[25:49] | she goes psycho on him. | 她失去了理智 |
[25:50] | Do we really like her for this? | 她真的有可能是凶手吗 |
[25:52] | Marco outweighed Giuliana by a hundred pounds, easy. | 马可肯定比朱莉安娜重一百磅以上 |
[25:54] | It would be virtually impossible for | 事实上几乎不可能 |
[25:56] | any woman to take down this guy, | 有任何女人能打倒这个男人 |
[25:58] | in my professional opinion. | 根据我的专业判断 |
[26:00] | The assailant plunged | 袭击者 |
[26:02] | the knife into the diaphragm, yanked it up, | 用刀刺穿了横膈膜 刀尖上挑 |
[26:05] | and punctured the left ventricle of the heart | 刺穿左心室 |
[26:06] | to cause maximum damage. | 来使伤害最大化 |
[26:09] | I think I remember that move. | 我记得这招 |
[26:11] | Right? That, uh, | 对吧 那是 |
[26:12] | stalker case up in Ditmas Park, right? | 迪马斯公园跟踪案 对吧 |
[26:14] | The killer in that one had military training. | 那个案件里的杀手受过军事训练 |
[26:15] | Same might be true here. | 这个可能也是 |
[26:17] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:20] | Giuliana’s got “Motive” stamped all over her. | 朱莉安娜全身都贴着”动机”二字 |
[26:22] | She could have hired a hit man. | 她可能雇了职业杀手 |
[26:24] | She gets rid of her husband, | 摆脱她丈夫 |
[26:26] | scores her the entire food empire, right? | 获得他的整个食品帝国 是吗 |
[26:28] | Plus, she also inherits | 而且 她还比帕布鲁·维耶更先获得 |
[26:29] | the Triumph Tower space ahead of Pablo Vaye. | 凯旋塔那块地方 |
[26:32] | Let’s say Giuliana contracted Callahan to blow up the boat. | 我们假设朱莉安娜派卡拉翰去炸那艘船 |
[26:36] | And let’s say the deal went bad. | 但交易没谈妥 |
[26:38] | Maybe Callahan showed up at the restaurant, | 也许卡拉翰出现在餐馆 |
[26:40] | tried to extort more money from her. | 是为了从她那儿勒索更多钱 |
[26:42] | That’d make her sweat. | 这让她很害怕 |
[26:43] | Maybe she hires | 也许她雇了 |
[26:44] | one of Marco’s old pals to bump off Callahan | 马可的一个老朋友干掉了卡拉翰 |
[26:46] | and go through with the bombing. | 然后完成了爆炸 |
[26:47] | Maybe Giuliana’s hit man | 也许朱莉安娜雇的杀手 |
[26:49] | blew up the wrong chef and came here to finish the job. | 炸错了人 于是又来这里完成任务 |
[27:00] | I can’t even get out of the building | 我甚至没法离开这栋房子 |
[27:01] | to make funeral arrangements with the paparazzi out there. | 来安排葬礼 外面狗仔队太多了 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, Detectives. Would you like some tea? | 我很抱歉 警探们 要来点茶吗 |
[27:07] | We’re good. | 不用了 |
[27:09] | We know this is a tough day. | 我们知道今天对你来说很难熬 |
[27:12] | Please, find who did this. | 拜托 请你们找出这是谁干的 |
[27:15] | Doing everything we can, all hands. | 我们会全力以赴的 |
[27:17] | That includes having | 但这需要 |
[27:18] | to ask you some hard questions, Mrs. Lantini. | 问一些你可能不愿回答的问题 伦蒂尼夫人 |
[27:20] | You and your husband were having problems. | 你和你丈夫有过矛盾 |
[27:22] | Can you tell us what was going on? He had a temper? | 能告诉我们发生了什么吗 他脾气很坏吗 |
[27:28] | We work in a high-pressure environment. | 我们工作的环境压力很大 |
[27:32] | We’re passionate. | 我们很有激情 |
[27:33] | So, our marriage could be a roller coaster. | 所以我们的婚姻就像过山车 |
[27:35] | Were we saints? | 我们是圣徒吗 |
[27:36] | No, but… we were best friends. | 不是 但…我们是最好的朋友 |
[27:41] | We wanted things to work. | 我们希望能成功 |
[27:44] | We were, um… | 我们… |
[27:45] | We were going to Rome. | 我们本打算去罗马 |
[27:47] | I was hoping that it would… | 我曾希望这能… |
[27:49] | I’m sorry, Detectives. Do we have to do this now? | 对不起 两位警探 一定要现在问吗 |
[27:52] | Mrs. Lantini, we can’t ignore the fact | 伦蒂尼太太 我们无法忽略 |
[27:55] | that you’re about to inherit a fortune. | 你即将继承一大笔遗产这一事实 |
[27:57] | You don’t think that I killed my husband? | 你不会觉得是我杀了我丈夫吧 |
[27:59] | We know you have nothing to hide. | 我们知道你没有什么可隐瞒的 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry. I was nowhere near the restaurant last night. | 对不起 我昨晚根本不在餐厅附近 |
[28:04] | I was here working with my assistant. | 我跟我的助手在这里工作 |
[28:08] | We have a security camera if you’d like to check it. | 如果你们想看 我们有录像监控 |
[28:10] | I’m sorry, but there’s also | 对不起 但毕竟有一张 |
[28:11] | a $5 million life insurance policy? | 价值五百万美元的人寿保险单 |
[28:15] | That’s nothing. | 那算得了什么 |
[28:17] | If I have to be crass, | 恕我直言 |
[28:19] | my husband was worth far more alive than dead. | 我丈夫活着比死了值钱得多 |
[28:23] | We were a brand. | 我们是个品牌 |
[28:25] | The Lantinis, the happy cooking couple. | 伦蒂尼餐厅夫妇 快乐的烹饪夫妻 |
[28:30] | We needed each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[28:32] | In our line of work, | 在我们的工作中 |
[28:33] | we see people’s needs get pretty twisted. | 经常能看到人们扭曲的需求 |
[28:35] | My life– | 没了马可 |
[28:37] | what is it without Marco? | 我的生活还剩什么 |
[28:41] | Now, unless you’re going to arrest me, | 现在 除非你们要逮捕我 |
[28:44] | I’ll be upstairs, and my assistant will show you out. | 不然我就上楼了 我助手会带你们出去 |
[28:50] | – She’s not telling us everything. – No. | -她什么都不会告诉我们 -对 |
[28:52] | I want you and Jay digging into her. | 我希望你和杰继续查她 |
[28:56] | – Murray. – This way, please. | -我是莫里 -这边请 |
[29:00] | Yeah, okay. Got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[29:01] | Coast Guard’s pulled up more debris, | 海岸警卫队又打捞上来了一些残骸 |
[29:02] | and Carrie said she’ll meet you at the warehouse. | 凯莉说她去仓库跟你碰面 |
[29:07] | Check this out. | 你们看这个 |
[29:09] | I may know how he got the bomb on board. | 我可能知道他是怎么把炸弹带上船的了 |
[29:11] | Okay, what do you guys see? | 你们看到了什么 |
[29:13] | Blast pattern of shrapnel. Metal. | 爆炸后四散的弹片 金属的 |
[29:16] | This is the top of the engine room ceiling. | 这是机舱的天花板 |
[29:18] | There are shards of metal embedded in it. | 有金属碎片嵌了进去 |
[29:20] | Looks like the bomber hid the explosives in some kind of | 看了投弹者把爆炸物藏进了某种 |
[29:23] | metal case. | 金属箱 |
[29:25] | Good thinking, Carrie. | 聪明 凯莉 |
[29:26] | Oh. Thanks, Chuck. | 谢谢 查克 |
[29:27] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[29:29] | So, someone working with Giuliana Lantini | 所以 可能是朱莉安娜·伦蒂尼的同伙 |
[29:32] | could have hidden the explosives in a catering cart? | 把爆炸物藏了在给送餐里吗 |
[29:34] | Hmm, those are heavy metal. | 那些是重金属 |
[29:36] | This looks like aluminum, tin, something cheap. | 这看上去像是铝 锡之类便宜的东西 |
[29:40] | Well, we got bread crumbs going in every direction. | 线索指向了四面八方 |
[29:42] | We got to follow them all. | 我们全部都得追踪 |
[29:44] | Nice job… Chuck. | 干得漂亮 查克 |
[29:50] | I’ve been talking to people all day who make food. | 我跟做食物的人聊了一整天 |
[29:53] | I haven’t had a second for lunch. I’m starving. | 连午饭都没时间吃 饿死我了 |
[29:55] | I’ll get your favorite tuna sandwich from the machine. | 我去贩卖机买你最爱吃的金枪鱼三明治 |
[29:57] | What do you have on the Triumph Tower? | 你在凯旋塔项目上有什么发现 |
[29:59] | Well, the third chef in line for the space | 排位第三的厨师 |
[30:00] | just withdrew his bid today. | 今天刚刚撤消了他的竞标 |
[30:02] | He didn’t want all the bad P.R. | 他不想要这些坏影响 |
[30:04] | Doesn’t look like your | 你那位讨人厌的 |
[30:04] | – annoying barbecue guy’s our killer, huh? – No. | -烤肉男不像是凶手啊 -不是 |
[30:07] | And we’re still interviewing everybody from the building | 我们还在访问那晚楼里所有的人 |
[30:08] | that night– residents, diners. | 包括住户 食客 |
[30:10] | But it’s looking like business as usual there. | 但似乎还是没有进展 |
[30:12] | Hey, guys. Check this out. The Coast Guard just dug up | 各位 看这个 海岸警卫队刚发现了 |
[30:14] | the menu cards from the yacht party. | 游艇派对的菜单 |
[30:17] | The meal had timed courses. | 原来晚餐是有时序的 |
[30:19] | Yamato wasn’t supposed to be cooking when the bomb went off. | 炸弹爆炸时大和不应该在那里烹饪 |
[30:22] | That was Lantini’s slot. | 那原本是伦蒂尼的时间 |
[30:24] | The two chefs switched courses. | 两位厨师调换了顺序 |
[30:27] | So Lantini was definitely the target. | 所以目标肯定是伦蒂尼 |
[30:29] | Have Eliot pull strings. | 让艾略特动用关系 |
[30:31] | – We need a warrant. – Okay. | -我们需要搜查令 -好的 |
[30:33] | Giuliana Lantini? | 朱莉安娜·伦蒂尼 |
[30:35] | Police! | 警察 |
[30:43] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:45] | Bedrooms. | 卧室 |
[31:01] | Bedrooms are clear. | 卧室安全 |
[31:04] | – You hear that? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 -听到了 |
[31:13] | We just missed her. | 我们晚了一步 |
[31:15] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[31:23] | Hey, Carrie, Al. I got the security footage | 凯莉 艾尔 我找到了伦蒂尼家的 |
[31:26] | from Giuliana Lantini’s building. | 住宅安保录像 |
[31:28] | Take a look. | 来看看 |
[31:33] | Freeze it. | 暂停 |
[31:37] | I just want you to know, I-I want | 我只是想让你知道 我 我想 |
[31:38] | to help you any way I can. | 尽我全力帮你 |
[31:41] | His shoes. | 他的鞋子 |
[31:42] | Bit of a workaholic, according to my wife. | 有点工作狂 据我太太所说 |
[31:45] | I’m also pretty damn lucky. | 我也真的太幸运了 |
[31:46] | He’s a chef at the Lantinis’ restaurant. | 他是伦蒂尼餐厅餐厅的一个厨师 |
[31:48] | I saw him arguing with Giuliana. | 我见过他跟朱莉安娜争执 |
[31:50] | Maybe they were having an affair? | 也许他们有外遇 |
[31:51] | You thinking a lovers’ quarrel? | 你觉得是情人之间的争吵吗 |
[31:53] | She did seem like she was hiding something. | 她看起来的确像是在隐瞒什么 |
[31:54] | Let it roll. | 继续播 |
[32:03] | Lieutenant Al Burns. Be advised, | 我是艾尔·彭斯队长 请注意 |
[32:05] | we got a charter boat explosion at Chelsea Piers. | 切尔西码头有一艘游艇发生爆炸 |
[32:08] | Notify harbor, Coast Guard, FDNY. | 通知海港 海岸警卫队 纽约消防队 |
[32:16] | Send buses! | 派救护车 |
[32:16] | We got people in the water out here. | 有人落水了 |
[32:18] | Nick, get away from the railing! | 尼克 离栏杆远点 |
[32:21] | Are they okay? | 他们没事吧 |
[32:27] | He was there. | 他之前在那 |
[32:29] | That backpack. I saw the same backpack | 那个背包 游艇爆炸那天 |
[32:30] | at the pier the day the yacht exploded. | 我在码头见过同一个背包 |
[32:33] | He put his cell phone into it. | 他当时正往包里放手机 |
[32:34] | The remote trigger; he’s our bomber. | 遥控起爆 就是他设置的炸弹 |
[32:35] | Let me check Lantini’s employees. | 让我查下伦蒂尼的员工 |
[32:40] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[32:42] | Full name’s Robert Singh. | 全名叫罗伯特·辛格 |
[32:44] | Sous chef at Lantini’s. | 伦蒂尼餐厅的副厨 |
[32:46] | Married, no kids. | 已婚 没有孩子 |
[32:47] | Served in the Coast Guard, | 曾在海岸警卫队服役 |
[32:48] | dishonorable discharge for psych. | 因精神问题被开除军籍 |
[32:50] | Coast Guard, that’s how he knows Callahan. | 海岸警卫队 所以他才会认识卡拉翰 |
[32:51] | All right, they’re on the run. Put it over the air. | 好了 他们正在逃 通知所有单位 |
[32:53] | Check airports, train stations, tolls. | 排查机场 火车站 高速收费站 |
[32:55] | Text us his address and send a radio car. | 把他的地址发给我们 再派一辆警车 |
[32:57] | You got it. | 明白 |
[33:10] | Gita Singh? | 你是吉塔·辛格吗 |
[33:11] | – Yes? – Where’s your husband, Robert? | -什么事 -你丈夫罗伯特在哪 |
[33:13] | – Check the house. – What’s going on? | -查下房子 -怎么回事 |
[33:14] | We have a warrant. Where is Robert? | 我们有搜查证 罗伯特在哪 |
[33:16] | We’re here. We’re on scene. | 我们到了 在现场 |
[33:17] | He’s with the woman he left me for. | 他跟那女的在一起 他为了她而抛弃了我 |
[33:18] | If you find him, | 如果你们找到他 |
[33:19] | tell him I’m tossing his crap. | 告诉他我正在处理他留下的垃圾 |
[33:21] | – What did he do? – We think he’s connected | -他干了什么 -我们认为他参与了 |
[33:22] | to three homicides tied to a bombing. | 跟一起爆炸有关的三起谋杀案 |
[33:24] | What?! You think Robert…? | 什么 你们认为罗伯特 |
[33:26] | Wait, does this have to do with | 等下 这跟他老板搭乘的 |
[33:27] | that yacht in the harbor with his boss? | 海港那艘游艇爆炸有关吗 |
[33:29] | Tell us what you know about it. | 把你所知的情况告诉我 |
[33:30] | Nothing. But there was this | 我什么都不知道 但之前 |
[33:32] | friend of Robert’s that came by. | 有个罗伯特的朋友来过 |
[33:34] | – This man? – Robert’s Coast Guard friend… | -这个人吗 -罗伯特在海岸警卫队的朋友 |
[33:37] | he was supposed to leave a, | 他本应该把一个包裹 |
[33:38] | a package on the workbench. | 留在工作台上 |
[33:39] | I brought him back here. | 我把他带到这里 |
[33:41] | And he looked out back, | 他看了眼后院 |
[33:43] | but he freaked out. | 然后他就生气了 |
[33:46] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[33:48] | Those ATF guys used C-4 to clear trees | 那些美国枪管局的家伙用C4来清理树木 |
[33:52] | – for pools and patios… right? – Yeah. | -以修建泳池和露台 对吧 -没错 |
[33:55] | Look around you. | 你看看周围 |
[33:56] | Not a tree or a stump. | 一棵树或树桩都没有 |
[33:59] | Singh must’ve lied to Callahan | 关于需要C4的原因 |
[34:01] | about why he needed the C-4. | 辛格对卡拉翰撒了谎 |
[34:03] | Callahan thought he was giving him the explosive | 卡拉翰以为他需要炸药 |
[34:05] | for some harmless yard work. | 用来整理庭院这种非破坏性的工作 |
[34:06] | He saw something was off, got spooked. | 然后他看到有些事不对劲 被吓到了 |
[34:09] | Mrs. Singh, please, think hard. | 辛格女士 拜托了 好好想想 |
[34:10] | Was there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah, uh, he took something off | 对了 他从工作台上拿走了什么东西 |
[34:13] | the workbench and ran out. | 然后就跑了 |
[34:15] | It was crazy, I called the neighborhood watch… | 那太疯狂了 我通知了邻里监督组织 |
[34:17] | What did he take? | 他拿走了什么 |
[34:18] | I’m not sure. I-It looked like some blueprints. | 我不肯定 看起来像蓝图之类的 |
[34:21] | – Schematics. – You didn’t think to | -结构图 -在游艇爆炸后 |
[34:23] | call the police after the yacht explosion? | 你就没想到要报警吗 |
[34:25] | Well, I read about it | 我看到报道了 |
[34:26] | but never thought, never even considered… | 但没想过 也根本没想到有这个联系 |
[34:29] | But then… I didn’t know | 但之后 我并不知道 |
[34:30] | Robert was in love with Giuliana Lantini. | 罗伯特爱上了朱莉安娜·伦蒂尼 |
[34:34] | Okay, Marco just left for a party at Chelsea Piers. | 马可刚出发去参加切尔西码头的一个聚会 |
[34:41] | Your husband knew Giuliana | 你丈夫在朱莉安娜成名前 |
[34:42] | before she was famous, didn’t he? | 就认识她了 对吧 |
[34:45] | They have a history, they worked at the same diner. | 他们以前就有历史 在同一家餐馆工作过 |
[34:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:49] | They both can go to hell. | 他们都可以下地狱了 |
[34:51] | Wait. | 等下 |
[34:52] | My uncle had these on his boat– they’re waterproof. | 我叔叔的船上也有这些 它们是防水的 |
[34:55] | Does your husband have a boat? | 你丈夫有船吗 |
[34:57] | Yeah. I mean, I haven’t been on it in like ten years; | 有 但我有十年都没坐过了 |
[34:59] | I get seasick. | 我晕船 |
[35:00] | Where does he keep it? | 他的船停在哪 |
[35:01] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[35:02] | Some place here on Staten Island. | 斯塔顿岛上的某个地方 |
[35:04] | Okay, there are like a dozen marinas. | 好吧 那可能有十几个船坞 |
[35:05] | Does he have records, receipts? | 他有什么资料 收据之类的吗 |
[35:12] | Any paperwork connected to the boat | 任何跟船有关的文件 |
[35:14] | that might tell us where he keeps it? | 能告诉我们停船地址的 |
[35:16] | We’re good. | 我知道了 |
[35:18] | We’re good. Thank you, Mrs. Singh. | 我们问完了 谢谢你 辛格女士 |
[35:21] | The sticker on that waterproof notebook | 那本防水笔记本上的贴纸 |
[35:22] | has the same logo on it | 跟失事船上 |
[35:23] | as a metal box I saw sinking in the wreckage. | 一个金属盒的标志一模一样 |
[35:25] | The box Singh used to get that bomb on board. | 辛格就是用那个盒子装炸弹 并运到船上的 |
[35:29] | Island Point Marina. | 岛尖船坞 |
[35:30] | Callahan went to the restaurant to confront Singh. | 卡拉翰去餐馆找辛格对峙 |
[35:32] | Singh hears about it, he goes to Callahan, | 辛格听说了 去找卡拉翰 |
[35:34] | shoots him, takes the C-4. | 一枪杀了他 拿走了C4 |
[35:36] | If Singh is on his boat, | 如果辛格在他的船上 |
[35:37] | my bet is, Giuliana’s on it, too. | 我打赌 朱莉安娜也在 |
[35:39] | Giuliana has a home in Bermuda; | 朱莉安娜在百慕大有房产 |
[35:41] | they’re heading there. | 他们要去那里 |
[35:41] | Detective. House is clear. | 警探 房子里没问题 |
[35:45] | Stay here, secure the location. | 留在这 保护现场 |
[35:48] | Jay, send Sewell and backup | 杰 派苏艾尔和支援 |
[35:50] | to Island Point Marina. | 去岛尖船坞 |
[36:03] | We’re in the right place. | 我们来对地方了 |
[36:09] | Robert, please. | 罗伯特 求你了 |
[36:10] | Please don’t do this. Just let me go. | 别这样 放了我 |
[36:11] | – Police! Don’t move! – Help me! | -警察 不许动 -救救我 |
[36:13] | – He’s got a gun on him. – Please, help me! | -他身上有枪 -救救我 |
[36:15] | Coast Guard’s here. There’s no way out, Singh. | 海岸警卫队来了 你跑不掉了 辛格 |
[36:17] | – Let’s go. Stay back! – Robert! | -走 别过来 -罗伯特 |
[36:19] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[36:21] | – Move back! – Robert, please. | -退后 -罗伯特 求你了 |
[36:23] | Please, don’t do this. Just let me go. | 求求你 别这样 放了我 |
[36:26] | Stay back, I said! | 我说了 别过来 |
[36:31] | All right, I said, move back, or I swear, | 退后 不然我发誓 |
[36:34] | I will kill her! | 我一定会杀了她 |
[36:36] | Come on. | 走 |
[36:37] | Don’t make me do this! | 别逼我 |
[36:39] | Let’s go! Keep moving! Let’s go! | 走 继续走 快走 |
[36:40] | I can’t get a clear shot. | 我没法瞄准他 |
[36:43] | Don’t make me do it! | 别逼我 |
[36:45] | Just let us go, all right? Just let us go. | 放我们走 听见了吗 放我们走 |
[36:47] | Back up! Back up! Back up! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[36:48] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[36:50] | I’m putting my gun away, okay? | 我这就把枪放下 好吗 |
[36:53] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[36:55] | No, you’re liars. | 不要 你们都是骗子 |
[36:56] | You’re liars like Giuliana. | 你们跟朱莉安娜一样都是骗子 |
[36:57] | I told you to back off! | 我叫你退后 |
[36:59] | You’ve known Giuliana since… | 你和朱莉安娜从你们俩 |
[37:01] | way back in the day when you both had nothing. | 都还一无所有的时候就认识了 |
[37:03] | You loved her. | 你爱她 |
[37:05] | Since you guys worked at that diner together, | 从你们俩一起在那家 |
[37:06] | the one with the little blue booths. | 有蓝色卡座的小餐馆工作开始 |
[37:07] | You know… | 你了解 |
[37:10] | you know who she really is. | 你了解真正的她 |
[37:12] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[37:13] | I do remember. | 我是记得 |
[37:15] | She chose Marco, the rich one. | 可她选了那个有钱人马可 |
[37:18] | And she’s doing it again. | 而且她还准备再次这么对我 |
[37:19] | She was gonna go to Rome with him to forget about me. | 她要跟他一起去罗马 然后忘了我 |
[37:22] | She’s never gonna forget about you. | 她永远不会忘了你的 |
[37:26] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[37:28] | She’s still the same Giuliana you knew | 她还是几年前你在小餐馆 |
[37:30] | back in the diner all those years ago. | 认识的那个朱莉安娜 |
[37:33] | You don’t want to hurt her. | 你不想伤害她 |
[37:36] | Let her go. Let her go. | 放了她 放了她 |
[37:40] | Please, just let her go. | 拜托 放了她 |
[37:49] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:51] | I got her; go after Singh. | 她交给我 你去追辛格 |
[38:58] | Robert Singh, you’re under arrest for the murders of | 罗伯特·辛格 你因谋杀马可·伦蒂尼 |
[39:00] | Marco Lantini and Ataru Yamato. | 和大和中村而被捕了 |
[39:14] | Sir, did you kill Marco Lantini? | 先生 是你杀了马可·伦蒂尼吗 |
[39:18] | Anything else you can tell us? | 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[39:22] | Oh… hello, Eliot. | 你好 艾略特 |
[39:24] | The press needs to know if order has been restored | 记者们需要知道美食世界的秩序 |
[39:26] | to the gastronomic universe. | 是否已经恢复正常了 |
[39:28] | How’s Giuliana? | 朱莉安娜还好吗 |
[39:29] | Okay, considering the circumstances. | 还行吧 毕竟她经历了这么多事 |
[39:31] | Well, she’s not going to keep that mob off her for long. | 这些记者不会放过她的 |
[39:34] | Price of fame. | 这就是成名的代价 |
[39:36] | Speaking of which… | 说起成名 |
[39:37] | I have a press conference. | 我有个记者招待会 |
[39:43] | Great work out there. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:45] | Hey, Al, what do you say we head up for some | 艾尔 有空咱们一块去 |
[39:46] | deep sea fishing sometime? | 深海钓鱼怎么样 |
[39:47] | There’s lots of room on the boat for three. | 那船装下三个人绰绰有余 |
[39:50] | That sounds nice. | 听上去不错 |
[39:51] | You know? Two strapping men, | 两个高大魁梧的男人 |
[39:53] | the open sea, sunshine, me in a tiny bikini… | 无边的海洋 阳光 我穿着比基尼 |
[39:56] | I’m in on the fishing, but we got to get back. | 钓鱼算我一个 不过我们现在得回去了 |
[39:58] | – Later, Chuck. – Bye, Chuck. | -回见 查克 -再见 查克 |
[40:03] | Do I detect a little jealousy, Al? | 你是不是吃醋了 艾尔 |
[40:05] | – Jealousy? – Yeah. | -吃醋 -是啊 |
[40:06] | I don’t get jealous. | 我从来不吃醋 |
[40:07] | Uh, excuse me. October 19, 2001, | 是吗 2001年10月19号 |
[40:09] | you nearly rearranged that guy’s face… | 你在锡拉丘兹的乔烟枪酒吧里 |
[40:11] | at Smokin’ Joe’s Bar in Syracuse. | 差点打烂了那个家伙的脸 |
[40:13] | – Remember that? – The handsy French professor? | -还记得吗 -那个毛手毛脚的法语教授 |
[40:15] | No. No. No. That guy who tried to play | 不 不 不 是那个想要跟我玩 |
[40:16] | the “no” game with me. | “不要”游戏的人 |
[40:17] | Oh… Oh, that guy… | 那个人啊 |
[40:20] | I may have overreacted. | 我可能是反应过激了点 |
[40:22] | It was kind of hot, though. | 但是很迷人 |
[40:24] | You’ve always been overly protective of me, still are. | 你总是对我过度保护 现在仍是 |
[40:27] | Always will be. | 永远都会这样 |
[40:30] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝杯酒 |
[40:33] | Only if you admit that you’re jealous. | 除非你承认你吃醋了 |
[40:37] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[40:38] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[40:40] | You can buy me a drink. | 你可以请我喝酒了 |