时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | 12 years I’ve lived in the city, | 我在这个城市住了十二年 |
[00:36] | I’d never been to Belmont. | 从未去过贝尔蒙特 |
[00:37] | Now I see why you love the horses. | 现在我知道你为什么喜欢赛马了 |
[00:38] | That was incredible. | 简直太不可思议了 |
[00:39] | And Eliot thinks I’m the gambling addict. | 艾略特还以为我赌上瘾了呢 |
[00:41] | Oh, very funny. So, you free Tuesday? | 真好笑 那你周二有空吗 |
[00:44] | To go back to belmont? | 再去一趟贝尔蒙特吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, I just need help remembering all the tips we got. | 对 我得找机会复习一下学到的技巧 |
[00:47] | Like that woman I was talking to. | 比如那个跟我聊天的女人 |
[00:48] | She gave me a tip on a trifecta, | 她教了我押三重彩的技巧[押中前三名] |
[00:50] | But I forgot the three horses I’m supposed to box. | 可是我忘记自己要投注的是哪三匹马了 |
[00:51] | To box? You know, they have these support groups | 投注 听说有些专门 |
[00:54] | for gambling addicts, and you… | 针对赌徒的互助小组 你要不要… |
[00:55] | What? You’re the only one | 怎么 就你能享受 |
[00:56] | who can enjoy an adrenaline rush? | 这种肾上腺素激增的快感 |
[00:57] | No, it’s just that my adrenaline rush | 不 只是我的肾上腺素激增 |
[00:59] | is based on winning money on the horses. | 是建立在赛马赢钱的基础上的 |
[01:00] | Yours is more connected to, um, the blonde who gave you tips. | 而你 则跟教你技巧的金发美人有关 |
[01:05] | Not true. Are you gonna give me the names of the horses or not? | 才不是 你到底告不告诉我马的名字 |
[01:07] | Because I know you remember ’em. | 我知道你记住了 |
[01:08] | I remember all 12 horses in the race | 我记住了比赛中全部十二匹马的名字 |
[01:10] | and the three you were supposed to box. | 以及你打算投注的那三匹 |
[01:12] | I also remember five reasons why you can’t remember. | 我还记得你记不住的五大原因 |
[01:16] | Blonde hair, pouty lips, short skirt, | 金发 翘唇 短裙 |
[01:18] | six-inch stilettos and a giant… | 十五厘米的高跟鞋以及一对巨大的 |
[01:20] | Your point is? | 你想说什么 |
[01:21] | I’m not going back to Belmont with you on Tuesday. | 我周二不会跟你再去贝尔蒙特 |
[01:23] | Oh, come on. Why not? | 不是吧 为什么不 |
[01:24] | Because it violates my first rule of gambling. | 因为这有违我第一条赌规 |
[01:26] | Never accept a tip from a blonde in six-inch heels? | 决不听取十五厘米高跟金发美人的建议吗 |
[01:28] | No, that’s my second. My first is: | 不 那是第二条 第一条是 |
[01:30] | only go to the track when the horses are actually there. | 只在有马的时候去赛场 |
[01:33] | Belmont is closed on Tuesdays. | 贝尔蒙特周二关门 |
[01:35] | Mm. I see. | 原来如此 |
[01:40] | – Lieutenant Al Burns? – Yup. | -艾尔·彭斯队长吗 -是我 |
[01:42] | Captain Melvin Stearns, internal affairs. | 我是内务科的梅尔文·斯登队长 |
[01:45] | What can I do for you, Captain? | 我能为您做什么 队长 |
[01:47] | You know a guy named Oscar Payn? | 你认识一个叫奥斯卡·佩恩的人吗 |
[01:48] | Sure. I collared him for intent to sell five years ago. | 当然 五年前我因他试图贩卖毒品将其逮捕 |
[01:52] | Stearns, | 斯登 |
[01:54] | what’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:55] | You aware he’s been out on parole the last six weeks? | 你知道他六周前假释出狱了吗 |
[01:59] | Good for him. | 他运气不错 |
[01:59] | Not so good. | 可没那么好 |
[02:01] | Someone put a bullet in his brain. | 有人往他脑袋上开了一枪 |
[02:03] | And as of now, we have reason to believe that someone to be you. | 目前看来 我们有理由怀疑是你干的 |
[02:09] | Lieutenant Burns, you are placed on modified assignment | 彭斯队长 你职务暂时有变动 |
[02:11] | and relegated to desk duty | 并且停止一切外勤任务 |
[02:13] | till our investigation into the murder of Oscar Payn | 直到我们关于奥斯卡·佩恩的调查 |
[02:15] | determines your guilt or innocence. | 确定你是否有罪 |
[02:19] | May I have your gun and your shield, please? | 能把枪和警徽交给我吗 |
[02:24] | Lieutenant? | 队长 |
[02:43] | You know the rules, Melvin. | 你知道规定的 梅尔文 |
[02:45] | Any action against my team, you notify me personally in advance. | 任何不利于我队员的事都该事先通知我 |
[02:50] | Don’t blame me if you don’t know what’s going on with your team. | 不了解你自己的队员别来怪我 |
[02:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[02:53] | Maybe the board should have installed | 也许委员会应该 |
[02:55] | an actual police officer | 请一位真正的警官 |
[02:56] | to run major crimes instead of a… | 来管理重案组 而非 |
[02:58] | What are you again? | 你是什么人来着 |
[02:59] | Oh, I know. I know, Melvin. | 我懂 我懂了 梅尔文 |
[03:01] | You wanted this job. | 你想坐我的位置 |
[03:02] | I know how hard you tried to get it. | 我知道你为此付出了很多 |
[03:05] | Sure, some may have felt | 当然 有些人可能会觉得 |
[03:06] | that fixing parking tickets for the mayor’s niece was pandering, | 帮市长侄女消违章停车罚单是在拍马屁 |
[03:10] | but I for one applauded your initiative. | 我奉劝你一句 |
[03:14] | do not take our history out | 不要把我们的恩怨 |
[03:17] | on members of my team, | 算到我的队员头上 |
[03:18] | or I will see to it that you regret it. | 否则你一定会后悔的 |
[03:21] | Lieutenant Burns is a decorated officer with a spotless record. | 彭斯队长授过勋章且历史清白 |
[03:25] | We wouldn’t have moved against Burns | 如果我们没有充分的证据 |
[03:26] | if we didn’t have sufficient evidence. | 决不会拿彭斯队长开刀 |
[03:28] | We have a positive ballistics match | 我们的弹道测试显示 |
[03:30] | to Burns’ service weapon and a case file | 与彭斯的佩枪吻合 |
[03:32] | of other evidence I have neither the need | 至于其他证据 我没有必要 |
[03:34] | nor the interest in sharing with you. | 也没有兴趣告诉你 |
[03:35] | Ballistics match? | 弹道测试吻合 |
[03:37] | Perhaps you haven’t heard, Eliot, | 也许你没听过 艾略特 |
[03:39] | but every weapon fired has a distinctive signature. | 但是每一把枪都有自己独有的弹道痕迹 |
[03:42] | Yeah, yeah. So? | 是吗 所以呢 |
[03:44] | So, Oscar Payn was killed by Burns’ Sig Sauer service handgun | 所以奥斯卡·佩恩是被彭斯的西格绍尔枪打死 |
[03:48] | to the exclusion of any other weapon. | 而非其它任何武器 |
[03:51] | It is an absolute fact. | 这一事实毋庸置疑 |
[03:57] | This is a matter for internal affairs now. | 这件事已经由内务科接手了 |
[03:58] | I get even a hint that | 我察觉到 |
[04:00] | your major crimes guys are sniffing around, | 你们重案组有人想插手这案子 |
[04:02] | I will terminate them from this department. | 我会把他们清出这个部门的 |
[04:10] | Al, what you doing? | 艾尔 你在干什么 |
[04:13] | Just getting my coffee. | 取我的咖啡 |
[04:14] | Jay’s got this nice Sumatra with chocolate notes or something. | 杰弄了点加了巧克力的苏门答腊咖啡 |
[04:17] | Wow, you are extraordinarily calm. | 你有点平静得不正常 |
[04:19] | Considering I want to put my fist through that guy’s face? | 以为我恨不得打爆那家伙的头吗 |
[04:22] | That I just went through the most humiliating moment | 特别是我刚经历了自己事业 |
[04:24] | of my career, maybe my life? | 乃至整个人生中最荒谬的时刻 |
[04:26] | Yeah, considering that. | 没错 就是这样 |
[04:29] | Listen, we’re gonna be fine. | 听着 我们都会没事的 |
[04:32] | If I wanted to whack a guy, why would I use my own gun? | 如果我想干掉谁 为什么要用自己的枪 |
[04:34] | This is all a mistake. | 他们一定搞错了 |
[04:36] | I think it might all be political. | 我觉得应该是政治博弈 |
[04:38] | IAB is only looking at you. | 内务科只盯着你 |
[04:40] | They are not pursuing any other leads. | 他们完全不考虑其他线索 |
[04:42] | I put in a call to Beth Bronson, | 我给中尉慈善协会律师 |
[04:44] | the LBA attorney. | 贝丝·布朗森打了电话 |
[04:45] | She’s requested an independent ballistics analysis of my gun. | 她已经要求对我的枪进行独立弹道分析 |
[04:49] | Who is Oscar Payn? | 奥斯卡·佩恩是谁 |
[04:50] | A scumbag. | 一个卑鄙小人 |
[04:52] | Payn was running an operation out of Corona, | 佩恩在科罗纳边上创了个帮派 |
[04:57] | The Tumbling Sixes. | 叫做翻滚六人组 |
[04:58] | The 117 picked up intel | 警方得到线报 |
[05:00] | that Payn was taking in a major heroin shipment. | 佩恩要接手一大批毒品 |
[05:03] | I got together a team to take him down. | 所以我带了队人去抓他 |
[05:06] | Turned out, there was an eight-year-old girl | 结果发现那里有个八岁的小女孩 |
[05:08] | inside there– hostage. | 被当作人质 |
[05:10] | And we got her out, | 我们救出了她 |
[05:11] | but we lost someone in the firefight. | 却在交火中损失了一个人 |
[05:14] | A young officer. | 一名年轻的警员 |
[05:16] | And what about Payn? | 那佩恩呢 |
[05:18] | He beat the murder charge on a technicality. | 他钻了法律的空子推翻了谋杀指控 |
[05:21] | Was still put away for possession with intent. | 不过试图贩卖毒品罪仍然成立 |
[05:23] | But he and his partner rolled on a couple of their own guys, | 不过他和同伙通过揭发另外几个人 |
[05:26] | and got reduced sentences. | 获得了减刑 |
[05:28] | Payn’s guys hated Payn, and they hate you. | 佩恩的手下恨他 也恨你 |
[05:31] | You’re being framed. | 你被陷害了 |
[05:32] | We were at the races the day Payn got murdered. | 佩恩被杀那天我们在看比赛 |
[05:35] | Where were you that night? | 那晚你在哪里 |
[05:36] | – Midnight? – Midnight, I was asleep. | -半夜 -半夜我在睡觉 |
[05:38] | All right, what about your gun? | 好 那你的枪呢 |
[05:39] | On my night table. | 在我床头柜上 |
[05:41] | Not the world’s best alibi. | 不是什么有力的不在场证明 |
[05:43] | No. | 是的 |
[05:44] | Listen, you stay out of this. | 你别管这事 |
[05:47] | These IAB guys are nightmares. | 那些内务科的人就是噩梦 |
[05:50] | They’ll get you jammed up or fired. | 他们会为难你 甚至解雇你 |
[05:53] | Trust me, the ballistics test will clear me. | 相信我 弹道测试会还我清白的 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna clear you, | 我会还你清白 |
[05:59] | because I’m gonna find out who killed Oscar Payn. | 因为我会找出杀死奥斯卡·佩恩的凶手 |
[06:05] | Do I even want to know | 我能知道 |
[06:06] | how you got your hands on these? | 你是怎么拿到这些东西的吗 |
[06:08] | All I can say is | 我只能说 |
[06:09] | a highly-classified bundt cake recipe was involved. | 与一份高度机密的蛋糕配方有关 |
[06:14] | Jo? | 乔 |
[06:15] | I could get fired for what I’m doing, | 我可能会因为我正在做的事被解雇 |
[06:16] | and I don’t want to get you mixed up in it. | 我不希望把你牵扯进来 |
[06:18] | Oh, no. I’ll be okay. I’ll be okay. | 不 我没事的 没事的 |
[06:20] | I’m the Dirty Harry of M.E.S. | 我是验尸官里的”肮脏哈里” |
[06:23] | Mm. How close is the match? | 匹配度有多少 |
[06:25] | Well, I’m not a ballistics expert. | 我不是弹道专家 |
[06:27] | From what I can tell, | 就我所知 |
[06:29] | pretty darn close. | 匹配度很高 |
[06:32] | Well, Al’s getting the gun tested independently, so… | 艾尔会把他的枪单独做测试 所以 |
[06:34] | Fingers crossed. | 祈祷吧 |
[06:35] | Take a look at this, hmm? | 看看这个 |
[06:37] | Single round penetrated Payn’s skull | 一枪射入佩恩的头骨 |
[06:39] | precisely dead center. | 正中眉心 |
[06:41] | In other words, right between the eyes. | 换而言之 刚好在两眼之间 |
[06:44] | From ten yards. | 从三米开外 |
[06:46] | Which means our shooter knew their way around a gun. | 也就是说凶手的枪法很好 |
[06:55] | Eliot, what is this? | 艾略特 这是什么情况 |
[06:57] | Melvin Stearns’ attempt to humiliate me. | 梅尔文·斯登想要羞辱我 |
[06:59] | Son of a bitch wants to show me up | 狗娘养的想让我 |
[07:00] | in front of my own people. | 在我自己的人面前难堪 |
[07:02] | Look, I know you’ve kept it in between the lines so far. | 我知道到目前为止都在小心行事 |
[07:05] | And both of us know Stearns is waiting for us to over… | 咱俩也都知道斯登在等着我们完蛋 |
[07:07] | – Are you gonna tell me to stop? – God, no. | -你想让我停手吗 -天呐 当然不 |
[07:09] | I’m asking you to be careful. | 我让你小心点 |
[07:15] | Where’s Al? | 艾尔呢 |
[07:16] | These goons showed up, confiscated his computer, | 那些强盗突然出现 没收了他的电脑 |
[07:18] | and announced they were interviewing all of us. | 还宣布他们要跟我们所有人谈话 |
[07:20] | Hmm. He took off. | 他出去了 |
[07:22] | Oh, hey, I might have something for you. | 我有些东西可能对你有用 |
[07:23] | I dug into Payn’s gang, the Tumbling Sixes, | 我研究了佩恩的帮派 翻滚六人组 |
[07:26] | and I may have found something interesting. | 发现了一些有意思的事 |
[07:28] | Take a look. Once Payn got out, | 你看看 一旦佩恩出门 |
[07:30] | things went south with his wife Alma. | 他的妻子阿尔玛就不对劲了 |
[07:32] | Apparently, he thought she was cheating on him. | 显然 他认为她有外遇 |
[07:34] | His parole officer thinks it could have been | 他的假释官认为可能是和 |
[07:36] | with his old partner Hector Griego. | 他的老搭档赫克托·格雷戈 |
[07:38] | Griego got out of jail four months before Payn. | 格雷戈比佩恩早四个月出狱 |
[07:41] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[07:42] | He’s a vet, | 他是名退伍军人 |
[07:43] | weapons-trained in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗接受过武器训练 |
[07:45] | If Hector Griego was sleeping with Payn’s wife, | 如果赫克托·格雷戈和佩恩的妻子有一腿 |
[07:47] | then we have a suspect that has a grudge against Al | 那我们就有了一个既怀恨艾尔 |
[07:51] | and wanted Payn out of the way. | 又想除掉佩恩的嫌犯 |
[07:53] | And was a damn good shot. | 而且枪法很好 |
[07:54] | Now, there’s no last known address. | 现在住址没有登记 |
[07:55] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪 |
[07:57] | Well, I’ll bet Alma Payn knows where he is. | 我敢打赌阿尔玛·佩恩知道他在哪 |
[07:59] | Head over there. | 去找她 |
[08:01] | Listen, Beth, I’ll take a polygraph. | 贝丝 我会接受测谎仪 |
[08:03] | Al, I’ve told you, that’s not admissible in court. | 艾尔 我跟你说过 法庭不会采纳的 |
[08:05] | Well, it’s got to mean something if I offer to take the test. | 我主动要求测试 总能说明点什么 |
[08:07] | The problem is, you take the poly, | 问题在于 你接受测谎 |
[08:09] | they can ask you questions you don’t want to answer. | 他们就能问一些你不想回答的问题了 |
[08:11] | For example, “Are you upset Oscar Payn | 比如 “奥斯卡·佩恩的眉心 |
[08:13] | took a bullet between the eyes?” | 中了一枪 你感到不安吗” |
[08:16] | Look, I know this is hard, | 我知道这很困难 |
[08:18] | but you’ve got to trust me and just relax. | 但你得相信我 放轻松 |
[08:21] | Relax? You try to relax with IAB guys | 放轻松 内务科的人为了你 |
[08:23] | camped out at Major Crimes right on top of you. | 都来重案组野营了 你还能轻松吗 |
[08:25] | I know. Would you just stay cool? | 我知道 你能淡定一点吗 |
[08:27] | Stearns is trying to bait you, | 斯登是想刺激你 |
[08:28] | hope you’ll take a swing at one of them | 希望你能痛扁他们其中一个 |
[08:30] | and give them a reason to send you to Rikers. | 给他们一个送你去里克斯监狱的理由 |
[08:32] | They’re up there questioning my team. | 他们在那盘问我的组员 |
[08:36] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Call me the second the test comes in. | 测试结果一出就打电话给我 |
[08:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:47] | Detective Margolis? | 马戈利斯警探 |
[08:48] | Sharon Margolis? | 莎伦·马戈利斯在吗 |
[08:50] | Detective Lee, | 李警探 |
[08:51] | you’ll be next. | 你是下一个 |
[08:58] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:59] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[09:01] | I just couldn’t watch Stearns | 我就是看不下去斯登 |
[09:02] | walking all over my life. | 骑到我的脖子上 |
[09:03] | Murray’s got a lead. | 莫里有头绪了 |
[09:04] | Payn’s old pal Hector Griego. | 佩恩的老搭档赫克托·格雷戈 |
[09:06] | Looks like he was sleeping with Payn’s wife | 看来佩恩出狱前 他跟佩恩的妻子 |
[09:08] | while he was in jail. Murray’s heading out there. | 有一腿 莫里赶过去了 |
[09:10] | Carrie, thanks, | 凯莉 谢谢 |
[09:10] | but you guys got to remember, this is internal affairs. | 但你们得记住 这是内部事务 |
[09:13] | If you’re gonna tell me to be careful, | 如果你想让我小心 |
[09:15] | I’m gonna tell you to shut it. | 我会跟你说闭嘴 |
[09:21] | Hey, Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[09:23] | Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[09:24] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:27] | Uh… listen. | 听着 |
[09:31] | I was grabbing a beer with Al about a month ago. | 大概一个月之前我跟艾尔喝酒 |
[09:34] | He was talking about the Payn case. | 他谈过佩恩的案子 |
[09:36] | He knew Payn was out of prison? | 他知道佩恩出狱了 |
[09:37] | And he was really steamed about it. | 他对此还很愤怒 |
[09:40] | He told me… | 他跟我说 |
[09:43] | he told me he wished that somebody | 他跟我说 他希望有人 |
[09:45] | would wipe that guy off the map. | 能把那家伙干掉 |
[09:47] | Al’s words, not mine. | 艾尔的原话 不是我说的 |
[09:48] | If IAB finds out about this… | 如果内务科发现这事 |
[09:50] | Did anyone else overhear this? | 还有别人听到这个吗 |
[09:52] | We were in a bar with a lot of cops. | 我们和很多警察一起在酒吧里 |
[09:55] | Carrie, how do I play this with IAB? | 凯莉 这事我应该怎么跟内务科说 |
[09:56] | If they catch me lying… I’m toast. | 如果他们抓到我说谎 我就完了 |
[10:00] | You do whatever you have to do, Jay. | 做你该做的事 杰 |
[10:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:07] | I-I told the police | 我已经把我知道的 |
[10:09] | everything I know about what happened to Oscar. | 奥斯卡的事都告诉警方了 |
[10:11] | And you’ve been very helpful, Mrs. Payn. | 你提供的一切对本案很有帮助 佩恩太太 |
[10:13] | I just have a couple more questions, if that’s okay. | 要是可以的话 我还想问几个问题 |
[10:15] | Yes, of course. | 当然 请问 |
[10:17] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意的话 我想问一下 |
[10:18] | how much you pay a month for this place? | 这地方一个月租金多少 |
[10:21] | I… I don’t know. | 我…我不清楚 |
[10:22] | Like, $2,250, maybe? That about right? | 大约2250刀吗 差不多吗 |
[10:25] | That’s $27,000 a year. | 一年就是两万七千刀 |
[10:27] | Last year, you reported a part-time income | 去年你上报了三万刀的 |
[10:30] | of $30,000. | 兼职收入 |
[10:32] | Now, that leaves $3,000 a year | 现在一年剩下三千刀 |
[10:34] | for food and clothing. | 用来支付吃穿的花销 |
[10:36] | Wow, those amazing | 你所穿的这双 |
[10:37] | $600 Manolo Blahniks you’re wearing. | 莫诺罗·布拉尼克斯高跟鞋价值六百刀 |
[10:40] | Were they a gift from Hector Griego? | 这是赫克托·格雷戈送的礼物吗 |
[10:43] | Hector? | 赫克托 |
[10:44] | – No, I… – Alma. | -不 我… -阿尔玛 |
[10:46] | Hector got out before Oscar. | 赫克托比奥斯卡先出狱 |
[10:48] | You’ve been seeing him while your husband was inside, right? | 你丈夫在牢里的时候你在跟他约会 对吗 |
[10:52] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:53] | We know everything. | 我们无所不知 |
[10:55] | Except where Hector is. | 除了赫克托在哪 |
[10:58] | You don’t think Hector | 你该不会以为赫克托 |
[10:59] | had anything to do with killing Oscar, do you? | 与奥斯卡的死有关 对吗 |
[11:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[11:02] | Hector is clean now. He is a good man. | 赫克托现在不跟他们混了 他是个好人 |
[11:05] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[11:06] | I used to work as an investigator for the IRS. | 我以前在国税局当过调查员 |
[11:09] | And they don’t much care for unreported income. | 他们不太喜欢隐瞒收入 |
[11:12] | I make a call, believe me, | 我打个电话 相信我 |
[11:14] | they will take those shoes. | 他们会收走这双鞋 |
[11:15] | They will take this house. | 收走这幢房子 |
[11:17] | So why don’t you just tell me where he is. | 你为什么不告诉我他在哪呢 |
[11:22] | He’s staying with a friend. | 他住在朋友家 |
[11:27] | 623 Ryder Avenue. | 莱德大街623号 |
[11:29] | Four blocks from where your husband was murdered. | 离你丈夫被杀的地方只有四个街区 |
[11:38] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[11:40] | Carrie Wells, NYPD. | 凯莉·威尔斯 纽约警局的 |
[11:41] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[11:44] | – I’m guessing this is about Oscar. – Yeah. | -我猜是关于奥斯卡的吧 -对 |
[11:46] | I’m happy to talk, but I don’t know what happened to him. | 我乐意交代此事 但我不清楚他怎么了 |
[11:49] | I’m a machinist now. | 我现在是名机修工 |
[11:50] | Got a good job. Not bangin’ no more. | 有份好工作 不再与帮派的人来往了 |
[11:53] | Except for Oscar’s wife Alma, right? | 除了奥斯卡的妻子阿尔玛 对吗 |
[11:55] | Excuse me, what’d you say? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[11:57] | Hold up. I want your badge number | 等等 告诉我你的警号 |
[11:59] | and the name of your commanding officer. | 以及你的上级警官的名字 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna report you. | 我要投诉你 |
[12:02] | Single round penetrated Payn’s skull | 一枪射入佩恩的头骨 |
[12:04] | precisely dead center. | 正中眉心 |
[12:08] | You were the last one to see him alive, weren’t you? | 你是他死前见的最后一个人 对吗 |
[12:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:12] | Heilbronn. The beer. | 海尔布隆啤酒 |
[12:14] | You had a beer with him that night, didn’t you? | 那晚你和他喝啤酒了 对吗 |
[12:17] | I think you called him up, you invited him for a beer, | 我觉得是你给他打电话 请他喝啤酒 |
[12:19] | pretended to be his friend and then you killed him. | 装作是他的朋友 然后杀了他 |
[12:22] | That way, you and Alma can be together, | 这样一来 你和阿尔玛就能在一起了 |
[12:23] | and your buddy’s not around– how convenient. | 而你的哥们又不在她身边 多方便 |
[12:25] | I didn’t kill him! | 我没杀他 |
[12:27] | Okay, Oscar came over for a beer. | 好吧 奥斯卡来喝了瓶啤酒 |
[12:30] | But he left around 11:30. | 但他十一点半左右就走了 |
[12:31] | That was the last time I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[12:33] | Can anyone back up your story? | 有人能证明你的话吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah, once he left, I called Alma. | 有 他一走我就打电话给了阿尔玛 |
[12:37] | We were on the phone for, like, over an hour. | 我们打了差不多一个多小时的电话 |
[12:39] | We were trying to decide how to come clean to him. | 我们在考虑要怎么跟他坦白 |
[12:41] | Honest. Ask Alma. | 真的 不信问阿尔玛 |
[12:43] | Alma was married to Oscar, cheating with you. | 阿尔玛嫁给了奥斯卡 与你偷情 |
[12:45] | She’s not an alibi. | 她不能作为证人 |
[12:47] | I was here, I swear. | 我发誓我在这 |
[12:49] | Look, you can track my phone | 你可以用你们的卫星设备 |
[12:50] | with that satellite stuff you guys got, right? | 追查我的电话 对吗 |
[12:53] | You’ll see I’m being straight. | 你会看到我说的都是实话 |
[12:58] | Jay, I need you to look into Hector Griego. | 杰 我要你查一下赫克托·格雷戈 |
[13:02] | Phone calls, credit cards– all his movements for the last week | 电话记录 信用卡信息 他上周 |
[13:04] | leading up to the murder. | 所有能证明他是凶手的举动 |
[13:05] | Carrie, we got a big problem. | 凯莉 我们有大麻烦了 |
[13:06] | The independent ballistics report came in. | 独立弹道学报告送来了 |
[13:08] | And it is the same as the NYPD lab. | 和纽约警局实验室检验出的结果一样 |
[13:11] | Striations on the round, strike mark on the primer. | 子弹周围有擦痕 底漆上有标记 |
[13:14] | There is no doubt about it, Carrie. | 毫无疑问 凯莉 |
[13:16] | Al’s gun was used to kill Oscar Payn. | 艾尔的枪被用来打死了奥斯卡·佩恩 |
[13:18] | So, we look into Hector Griego, | 所以我们要调查赫克托·格雷戈 |
[13:20] | we find out who took Al’s gun, | 查出是谁拿了艾尔的枪 |
[13:21] | how they got it… | 他们是怎么拿到的… |
[13:23] | They arrested him, Carrie. | 他们逮捕他了 凯莉 |
[13:25] | They arrested Al. | 他们逮捕了艾尔 |
[13:33] | Lieutenant Burns, was it really your gun? | 彭斯队长 那真的是你的枪吗 |
[13:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[13:37] | They’re processing him in Rikers right now. | 他们现在正把他送去里克斯岛监狱 |
[13:51] | I’m gonna do your thumb. | 我要采集你的拇指指纹 |
[13:56] | And your forefingers. | 以及食指的指纹 |
[14:03] | It’s got a little alcohol pad you can use there, Lieutenant. | 那有些酒精棉片你能用来擦擦手 队长 |
[14:05] | Danny, look at me. | 丹尼 看着我 |
[14:09] | I know the drill. | 我明白这套路 |
[14:21] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[14:22] | As well as can be expected. | 和预期的一样 |
[14:24] | I updated him on everything, but the D.A.’s office | 我提供了最新的消息给他 但地检官 |
[14:26] | has thrown in a monkey wrench. | 搅乱了一切 |
[14:28] | A plea deal. | 那达成认罪协议呢 |
[14:29] | 25 years. | 坐二十五年牢 |
[14:30] | If Al turns us down, we go to trial | 要是艾尔拒绝我们的提议 我们出庭受审 |
[14:32] | and he’s looking at life. | 他就听天由命了 |
[14:33] | He’s got 48 hours to decide. | 他有四十八小时来决定 |
[14:35] | Al’s not gonna plead out. | 艾尔不会认罪的 |
[14:36] | The D.A. says she has Al threatening Payn’s life. | 地检官说她有艾尔威胁佩恩性命的证据 |
[14:38] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[14:40] | Doesn’t sound like Al. | 听上去不像是艾尔会做的事 |
[14:41] | Well, it may not sound like him, | 这事听上去不像是他做的 |
[14:43] | but with ballistics, | 但结合弹道学测试报告 |
[14:44] | Al’s history with Payn and this new information, | 艾尔和佩恩的过往以及这些新消息 |
[14:46] | I do not have a lot to work with. | 我无计可施 |
[14:49] | On the line. Eyes forward. | 站成一排 看前方 |
[14:51] | Mouth shut. | 别说话 |
[14:54] | Not bangin’ no more. | 不再与帮派的人来往了 |
[14:58] | Does Al have protective custody? | 艾尔有申请保护性监禁吗 |
[15:00] | – No. Not yet. – You need to get it for him. | -还没 -你得给他申请 |
[15:02] | You understand me? You need to get it for him now. | 明白吗 你得马上给他申请 |
[15:05] | Tumbling sixes? That’s impossible. | 翻滚六人组 不可能 |
[15:07] | I know what I saw. | 我很清楚自己看到的 |
[15:09] | If you’re gonna tell me to be careful, | 要是你想告诉我小心点 |
[15:10] | you shut it. | 那就闭嘴吧 |
[15:13] | My gun– where are we with that? | 我的枪调查得怎么样了 |
[15:14] | It must’ve been out of your possession at some point. | 肯定是什么时候被拿走了 |
[15:16] | It’s with me at all times. I told you that. | 我一直随身携带 我说过了 |
[15:17] | Well, not at night. | 至少晚上没有 |
[15:18] | You don’t sleep with it. | 你又不揣着它睡觉 |
[15:19] | This I know. | 我很清楚 |
[15:20] | Although there was that one time. | 虽然我撞见过一次 |
[15:25] | It’s on my night table at home. | 晚上放在我家的床头柜上 |
[15:28] | It’s in my locker when I go to the gym. | 去健身房的时候放在储物柜里 |
[15:30] | The only two times it’s not on me. | 只有这两个时候枪不在我身上 |
[15:32] | Could you have had | 你有没有把它送去 |
[15:33] | a tech check it or had it cleaned? | 检查或者清理 |
[15:36] | I do all that myself. | 那些我都亲自做 |
[15:37] | Breakdown, cleaning. | 拆卸 清洁 |
[15:47] | When was the last time you qualified at the gun range? | 你最后一次去靶场测试枪是什么时候 |
[15:50] | Like, a week ago. | 大概一周前 |
[15:51] | And did you check your personal weapon, too? | 你检查你的个人武器了吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I leave my service piece | 检查了 我把执行公务的枪 |
[15:54] | with the range officer. | 交给了靶场的警官 |
[15:56] | But the range, the locker room– that’s all cops. | 但靶场上 更衣室里都是警察 |
[16:00] | If someone switched out the weapon and replaced it | 如果有人把你储物柜里的枪 |
[16:03] | in your locker, you would never know. | 掉包了 你根本就注意不到 |
[16:05] | Why couldn’t it be a cop? | 怎么就不能是警察干的 |
[16:07] | What cop would do that? | 什么样的警察做得出这种事 |
[16:09] | One that has a grudge against you and Oscar Payn. | 一个对你和奥斯卡·佩恩心怀怨恨的警察 |
[16:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:18] | The officer who was killed when we took down Payn– | 我们拿下佩恩时牺牲的警官 |
[16:22] | Her name was Melissa Quinn. | 她叫梅丽莎·奎恩 |
[16:25] | As in Captain Vincent Quinn? | 跟文森特·奎恩队长同姓吗 |
[16:26] | That’s her father. | 那是他父亲 |
[16:29] | She also had a grandfather who won two medals for valor. | 她祖父曾获两枚勇气勋章 |
[16:31] | Not to mention her brother Brendan, | 更不用提她的哥哥布兰登了 |
[16:33] | another hero currently on the job. | 如今是警界豪杰 |
[16:35] | But framing people and murdering, | 但栽赃和杀人 |
[16:38] | that is not the Quinn way. | 不是奎恩一家的作风 |
[16:40] | They are cops. | 他们都是警察 |
[16:41] | They know their way around that gun range. | 他们对靶场很熟悉 |
[16:43] | They have access to the locker room, | 也能进去更衣室 |
[16:45] | motive, means, opportunity. | 动机 手段 时机都有了 |
[16:49] | Did they blame you for Melissa’s death? | 他们把梅丽莎的死怪罪于你吗 |
[16:55] | I tried to contact them. | 我试过联系他们 |
[16:56] | They wouldn’t talk to me. | 他们不想跟我说话 |
[16:59] | They were mourning the loss of their daughter. | 那时他们正在哀悼他们的女儿 |
[17:03] | But they’re a cop family. | 但他们是警察世家 |
[17:05] | They know the rules of the job. | 他们知道这行的规矩 |
[17:06] | This is about a father and his little girl. | 这也是父亲和女儿的事 |
[17:11] | What happened that night? | 那晚发生了什么 |
[17:13] | The night she was killed. | 她牺牲的那晚 |
[17:18] | Melissa was a real… go-getter. | 梅丽莎是个实干派 |
[17:22] | Always trying to prove she was one of the family. | 总想证明她也是警察世家的一份子 |
[17:24] | The mighty Quinns. | 威猛的奎恩一家 |
[17:28] | We were waiting on ESU. | 我们在等特警队的支援 |
[17:32] | I gave the order to hold. | 我下达了待命的指示 |
[17:35] | She went in anyway. | 可她还是冲进去了 |
[17:37] | That little girl… | 那个小姑娘… |
[17:40] | Did you tell them | 你告诉过他们 |
[17:42] | that she disobeyed a direct order | 是因为她违背了命令 |
[17:43] | and that’s what got her killed? | 才会牺牲的吗 |
[17:47] | I wanted to protect her memory. | 我不想让她蒙羞 |
[17:49] | She comes from cop royalty. | 她的出身堪比警界皇室 |
[17:53] | They needed to remember her as a hero. | 在他们记忆中她应该是个英雄 |
[17:55] | I’m going to talk to Vincent Quinn. | 我要去跟文森特·奎恩谈谈 |
[17:57] | You shouldn’t do that. | 你不能去 |
[17:58] | You don’t know how connected those people are. | 你不知道那些人之间的渊源 |
[18:00] | They don’t scare me. | 他们可吓不倒我 |
[18:01] | They should. | 就该吓倒你 |
[18:09] | Detective Wells, I’ve been expecting you. | 威尔斯警探 我一直在等你 |
[18:11] | – Captain Quinn, I’m here to… – I know. | -奎恩队长 我是来 -我知道 |
[18:13] | You think my family framed your partner. | 你认为是我的家人陷害了你的搭档 |
[18:15] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[18:17] | Because it would be the angle I’d work. | 因为换做我也会这么想 |
[18:24] | Melissa’s shield. | 那是梅丽莎的警徽 |
[18:25] | Do you have children, Detective? | 你有孩子吗 警探 |
[18:30] | No. | 没有 |
[18:32] | Then you can’t understand what that loss is like. | 那你理解不了失去孩子的痛苦 |
[18:36] | Bad as it was, | 即使悲痛 |
[18:37] | it wouldn’t lead us to do what you think. | 也不会让我们作出你所认为的事 |
[18:39] | What would you do if you were me? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[18:42] | I’d make sure I knew my partner as well as | 我会确保我真的像自己认为的那样 |
[18:44] | I thought I did. | 了解我的搭档 |
[18:46] | I know Al. | 我了解艾尔 |
[18:47] | And I know my family. | 我也了解我的家人 |
[18:48] | You’re chasing the wrong lead. | 你找错了方向 |
[18:50] | So you won’t mind me talking to them then? | 那你应该不介意我跟他们谈谈吧 |
[18:52] | I would ask that you respect the fact | 我希望你能理解 |
[18:53] | that we’ve been through enough. | 我们已经经历够多的了 |
[18:55] | We don’t talk about Melissa. | 我们不会谈起梅丽莎 |
[18:58] | We don’t speak your partner’s name. | 我们也不会说起你搭档的名字 |
[19:00] | And we certainly don’t discuss the criminal who murdered her. | 当然也不会谈论杀她的凶手 |
[19:03] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[19:05] | And I do respect what you’ve been through, | 我也尊重你们经历的一切 |
[19:08] | But as strongly as you feel about your family, | 但正如你对家人的关怀 |
[19:11] | I feel about my partner. | 我也关心我的搭档 |
[19:13] | And I know he did not murder Oscar Payn. | 我知道杀了奥斯卡·佩恩的人不是他 |
[19:16] | I know it. | 我很清楚 |
[19:21] | Hey. How’d your meeting with IAB go? | 跟内务科的人谈的怎么样 |
[19:24] | It went good. | 很顺利 |
[19:25] | Good for you or good for Al? | 对你顺利还是对艾尔顺利 |
[19:27] | – What are you saying? – You said you heard | -你在说什么 -你说你听到 |
[19:29] | Al threatening Payn’s life, now, miraculously, | 艾尔想要佩恩的命 现在却奇迹般的 |
[19:31] | the D.A. has Al threatening Payn’s life. | 让地检官知道了这件事 |
[19:34] | I didn’t say a word. | 我什么都没说 |
[19:36] | Now, I know you’re under a lot of pressure here, | 我知道你现在压力很大 |
[19:38] | but you’re not the only one in Al’s corner. | 但相信艾尔清白的不只你一个 |
[19:39] | You should know that. | 你应该清楚 |
[19:41] | Look. | 你看 |
[19:43] | Asking my opinion, guy deserves life. | 要我说 他该判终身监禁 |
[19:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:46] | Some reporter caught up with Al | 五年前 有个记者 |
[19:48] | when oscar payn was sentenced | 在奥斯卡·佩恩宣判后 |
[19:49] | five years ago. | 采访了艾尔 |
[19:50] | I’m not gonna shed any tears if he dies in prison. | 要是他死在监狱里我不会掉一滴眼泪 |
[19:52] | He’s safer there, I’ll tell you that. | 要我说 他在里面还更安全呢 |
[19:54] | Carrie, if a jury sees this… | 凯莉 要是陪审团看到这个 |
[19:58] | I’m sorry, Jay. | 对不起 杰 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:03] | All right, the Quinns. | 好了 奎恩一家 |
[20:04] | Got anything on them? | 查到什么了吗 |
[20:05] | Now, you’re not gonna believe this, Carrie, | 你绝对不会相信的 凯莉 |
[20:06] | But Brendan Quinn, Melissa’s brother– | 但是梅丽莎的哥哥 布兰登·奎恩 |
[20:08] | not only does he work at Barrett Road, | 不仅在巴雷特路上班 |
[20:11] | he was on duty at the gun range last Wednesday. | 上周三也在射击训练场值班 |
[20:14] | Same day Al was there. | 跟艾尔去那是同一天 |
[20:15] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[20:28] | Hold it right there. | 停下 |
[20:29] | To your right. | 往右转 |
[20:32] | Eyes forward. | 眼睛往前看 |
[20:34] | On the lock in. | 到隔间里去 |
[21:32] | On the floor! On the floor! | 趴到地上 |
[21:33] | Stand down! No, no! On the floor! | 住手 趴到地上 |
[21:39] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Stop fighting. | 出去 别打了 |
[21:52] | I count 13 out of 15, detective. Nice work. | 我数的是15发13中 警探 不错 |
[21:54] | Actually, one round went through | 其实 有一发直接从 |
[21:56] | a hole I already made. | 打穿的洞里穿过了 |
[21:58] | If I had a buck for every time I heard… | 如果我每听到一声就有一块钱的话 |
[22:01] | 14 out of 15 then. | 那就是15发14中 |
[22:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:05] | Hey, is Brendan Quinn here today? | 布兰登·奎恩今天上班吗 |
[22:06] | He said I should stop by and say hi. | 他说如果我来了就该去跟他打声招呼 |
[22:08] | I’m sure he’s in the range shack. | 我肯定他在射击场 |
[22:09] | I still got to check that double. | 我还是得去检查下那个连环击 |
[22:11] | No offense. | 别介意 |
[22:12] | None taken. | 没事的 |
[22:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:42] | My father told me to expect you. | 我爸爸跟我说了你会来 |
[22:44] | But this is pretty damn bold. | 但你这也太大胆了 |
[22:45] | Sneaking around my office. | 在我办公室里鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[22:47] | Well, if you just point me in the direction of Rudy Vernon, | 如果你告诉我鲁迪·弗农在哪 |
[22:49] | I’ll get out of your hair. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[22:51] | I don’t know. He didn’t come in today. | 我不知道 他今天没来 |
[22:53] | What do you care? | 你关心这个干嘛 |
[22:54] | You and Rudy were both working when Al Burns qualified, | 艾尔·彭斯在这做评定时 你和鲁迪都在班 |
[22:56] | weren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[22:56] | If you say so. So what? | 你说是就是 那又怎么样 |
[22:58] | And Rudy was the range officer that inspected Al’s gun. | 鲁迪当天是检查艾尔枪支的靶场安全员 |
[23:01] | Again… So what? | 再一次 那又怎么样 |
[23:03] | Where were you the night Oscar Payn was murdered? | 奥迪卡·佩恩被杀那晚你在哪 |
[23:07] | I was with my sister Kathleen. | 我跟我姐姐凯瑟琳在一起 |
[23:10] | Now get the hell out. | 现在给我滚出去 |
[23:12] | I’m not gonna stop. | 我不会就此停下的 |
[23:13] | Oh, I’m afraid. | 我好怕啊 |
[23:15] | I’m very afraid. | 害怕极了 |
[23:19] | I’m all over Brendan Quinn’s credit cards, | 我翻遍了布兰登·奎恩的信用卡记录 |
[23:21] | ATM– | 自动取款机记录 |
[23:22] | anything that can place him near the Payn murder. | 任何能证明他在佩恩被杀地点附近的记录 |
[23:24] | Also looking for his sister’s address. | 我还找了他姐姐的住址 |
[23:26] | What do you have on Rudy Vernon? | 你在鲁迪·弗农身上有什么发现 |
[23:27] | Not much. He’s got a pretty standard record on the force. | 没什么 他的履职记录中规中矩 |
[23:31] | Now, according to his bank records, | 现在 从他的银行记录来看 |
[23:32] | he’s about three months behind on his mortgage. | 他欠交三个月的贷款了 |
[23:34] | Well, maybe if I make it sweet enough for him, | 如果我能给他点甜头 |
[23:36] | he’ll flip on his friend Brendan. | 他可能会背叛他的朋友布兰登 |
[23:38] | Good idea. You need an address? | 好主意 需要地址吗 |
[23:40] | How is 428 Brickenhoff? | 是贝肯霍夫街428号吗 |
[23:42] | Damn, you’re good. | 你太厉害了 |
[23:44] | I bet you you’re there already, ain’t you? | 我猜你已经在那了 是吗 |
[23:45] | No way. In fact, I’m on the other side of town. | 不可能 事实上 我在市的另一头了 |
[23:50] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[24:08] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[24:10] | Officer down. 428 Brickenhoff. | 有名警官死了 贝肯霍夫街428号 |
[24:12] | You need to send somebody now. | 你们现在得派人过来 |
[24:21] | Well, hello, fellas. | 你们好啊 弟兄们 |
[24:23] | What’d they get you for, Eliot? You know, I told him | 他们找你干嘛 艾略特 我告诉过他 |
[24:25] | not to flush paper towels; | 不要把厕纸放在马桶里 |
[24:27] | it’s right there on the sign. | 指示牌上都写了 |
[24:28] | You’re interfering with an IAB investigation. | 你妨碍内务部调查 |
[24:30] | An investigation or a frame job? | 是调查还是陷害 |
[24:32] | Vincent Quinn and I go way back. | 文森特·奎恩跟我交情很老了 |
[24:34] | Apparently, you were harassing his son. | 很显然 你在骚扰他的儿子 |
[24:36] | What? Two consenting adults | 怎么 两个成年人 |
[24:39] | can’t have a simple conversation? | 就不能进行简单的谈话吗 |
[24:41] | Not if it pertains to this case. | 如果跟这个案子有关就不行 |
[24:43] | Detective Wells, you’re suspended. | 威尔斯警探 你被停职了 |
[24:48] | Someone murdered Rudy Vernon to clean up a mess, | 有人谋杀了鲁迪·弗农来收拾残局 |
[24:51] | And it wasn’t Al, so who the hell was it? | 而这不是艾尔做的 所以到底是谁呢 |
[24:54] | Detective Wells, I’m gonna need your shield | 威尔斯警探 我需要你交出你的警徽 |
[24:56] | and your service weapon. | 和配枪 |
[24:57] | As of this moment, you are indeed suspended. | 此刻 你被停职了 |
[25:00] | What? | 什么 |
[25:00] | Indefinitely. | 无限期的 |
[25:08] | Your gun and your shield, detective. | 你的枪和警徽 警探 |
[25:15] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[25:16] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[25:18] | Your gun and your shield, detective. | 交出你的枪和警徽 警探 |
[25:22] | Sure. | 好 |
[25:29] | You should confer with a union attorney | 你必须马上与工会律师协商 |
[25:31] | to prepare yourself for an expulsion trial date forthwith. | 为你的开除审判做准备 |
[25:34] | “Forthwith”? | “马上”吗 |
[25:36] | What? No desk duty for me? | 怎么 不能给我安排文职工作吗 |
[25:38] | No. | 不能 |
[25:39] | You’re bad for morale. | 你会影响士气 |
[25:40] | And you’re a disruptive presence. | 你在这有破坏性 |
[25:42] | And I want you out of here now. | 我需要你马上离开 |
[25:46] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[26:06] | That was quite the performance. | 演得真好 |
[26:07] | Oh, you should’ve seen my Willy Loman. | 你该看看我演的威利·罗曼 |
[26:10] | Roslyn high school. | 罗斯林高中 |
[26:12] | Great fun, except for that bald cap. | 很有趣 除了那个秃头假发盖 |
[26:15] | I still can’t stand the smell of spirit gum. | 我还是不能忍受假发胶的味道 |
[26:17] | Listen, we’re running out of time. | 听着 我们没时间了 |
[26:19] | Al was almost shanked last night. | 艾尔昨天差点挂了 |
[26:20] | One of the Tumbling Sixes. | 翻滚六人组的一员 |
[26:22] | I knew this was gonna happen. | 我就知道会发生这种事 |
[26:23] | We have got to get him out of there before they kill him. | 我们得在他们杀掉他前把他弄出来 |
[26:25] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[26:26] | I am going to keep IAB as contained as I can. You? | 我会让内务部尽可能满意 你呢 |
[26:29] | You go suspend yourself. | 你就让你自己停职 |
[26:31] | Get to work. | 去干正事 |
[26:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:40] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[26:42] | I need you to stop before you’re out of a job. | 我要你在丢掉工作前停手 |
[26:44] | It’s too late. Eliot already suspended me. | 太晚了 艾略特已经把我停职了 |
[26:47] | – What? – But don’t worry about that. | -什么 -不用担心这个 |
[26:49] | Listen to me. Brendan Quinn. | 听我说 布兰登·奎恩 |
[26:51] | He was working with Rudy Vernon at the gun range | 他和鲁迪·弗农都在训练场上班 |
[26:53] | the day your gun was stolen. | 就在你丢枪的那天 |
[26:56] | Rudy Vernon? | 鲁迪·弗农 |
[26:57] | He’s dead. Murdered. | 他死了 谋杀 |
[26:59] | I’m gonna find out what Brendan Quinn knows. | 我去弄清楚布兰登·奎恩都知道什么 |
[27:01] | You go near the Quinns, they’ll arrest you. | 你要调查奎恩家一定会被逮捕 |
[27:04] | I’m not letting you go away for something you didn’t do. | 我不会让你因为编造的罪名坐牢 |
[27:07] | There is no me without you. | 没有你就没有我 |
[27:10] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个组 |
[27:12] | So, what are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[27:13] | There’s a solid wall of blue. | 那几个警察的防线没法过啊 |
[27:16] | Melissa’s shield. | 梅丽莎的警徽 |
[27:21] | There is one Quinn, a sister — she’s not a cop. | 奎恩家有个小妹妹 她不是警察 |
[27:25] | Yeah, Melissa’s sister Kathleen. | 梅丽莎的妹妹凯瑟琳 |
[27:28] | Kathleen is who Brendan said he was with | 凯瑟琳就是奥迪卡·佩恩被杀当晚 |
[27:30] | the night Oscar Payn was murdered. | 布兰登说和自己在一起的人 |
[27:33] | Maybe she’s our way over the wall. | 也许她就是这道警察防线的突破口 |
[27:37] | The infamous Carrie Wells. | 声名狼藉的凯莉·威尔斯 |
[27:39] | Come on in. I really want to talk to you. | 请进 我很想和你谈谈呢 |
[27:41] | I’m surprised. | 这我可真没想到 |
[27:42] | I’m sure your father warned you about me. | 我想你父亲一定提醒过你我会来吧 |
[27:45] | You want to talk about my brother, Brendan. | 你是想跟我聊聊我哥哥布兰登吧 |
[27:47] | – Yeah. – Please. | -是啊 -请坐 |
[27:50] | Brendan said he was with you | 布兰登说他和你在一起 |
[27:52] | the night Oscar Payn was murdered. | 就在奥迪卡·佩恩被杀当晚 |
[27:54] | He was. We had dinner, and he spent the night. | 确实 我们吃了晚餐 他就住在我家 |
[27:57] | He does that sometimes. | 他有时候会这样 |
[27:59] | The kids love him. | 孩子们很喜欢他 |
[28:00] | He was here the entire night? | 他整晚都在吗 |
[28:01] | Well, he was here at 10:00 when I went to bed. | 至少我十点去睡觉前他都在 |
[28:03] | He was still here at 6:00 when I got up | 我早上六点起床给孩子们 |
[28:05] | to make the kids breakfast. | 做早餐时他也在 |
[28:07] | Leaves eight hours he was alone. | 所以有八个小时他是独自一人 |
[28:09] | – Look, Detective Wells… – Carrie. | -威尔斯警探 -叫我凯莉就行 |
[28:11] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[28:14] | I know you suspect my family of some terrible things. | 我知道你怀疑我的家人干了坏事 |
[28:17] | But I guarantee my father and my brother | 但是我保证我父亲和哥哥 |
[28:19] | had nothing to do with Oscar Payn. | 绝没有参与奥迪卡·佩恩的谋杀 |
[28:21] | They wouldn’t violate their own ethics. | 他们绝不会违背自己的原则 |
[28:23] | We call it the “Quinn code.” | 我们称之为 奎恩准则 |
[28:28] | They arrested Al. | 他们逮捕了艾尔 |
[28:30] | They’re processing him in Rikers right now. | 他们要在瑞克斯起诉他 |
[28:47] | You think my family framed your partner. | 你认为我的家人陷害了你的搭档 |
[28:56] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[28:58] | It’s Dom. Dominic Moreno. | 这是多姆 多米尼克·莫雷诺 |
[29:00] | – Friend of the family? – Yeah. | -你们家的朋友吗 -是 |
[29:03] | He was Melissa’s boyfriend. | 他曾是梅丽莎的男友 |
[29:05] | They were engaged, in fact, | 其实他们都订婚了 |
[29:06] | but Melissa broke up with him shortly before… she died. | 但就在梅丽莎死前 他们刚分手 |
[29:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:12] | I think she was in love with someone else. | 我觉得她是爱上别人了 |
[29:15] | She never told me who. | 她从没告诉我是谁 |
[29:16] | But I remember it was really hard for her. | 但我记得那段时间她也很不容易 |
[29:18] | How did he take the breakup? | 他对分手是什么态度 |
[29:20] | Not well. | 不怎么接受 |
[29:21] | He used to be really close to our family, | 他过去和我们家关系很亲近 |
[29:23] | almost like another brother. | 我几乎把他当哥哥了 |
[29:25] | But then after Melissa died, | 但后来梅丽莎去世了 |
[29:26] | we sort of just drifted apart. | 我们也就不怎么来往了 |
[29:29] | You don’t think Dom’s involved in this? | 你不会觉得多姆和此事有关吧 |
[29:31] | Did she tell you who she was in love with? | 她有没有说她爱上的是谁呢 |
[29:33] | She said it was complicated. | 她说其间关系复杂 |
[29:34] | Complicated how? | 怎么个复杂法 |
[29:35] | I think she meant he was married or maybe outranked her. | 我想她的意思是他已婚或者比她级别高 |
[29:38] | “Outranked her”? | 比她级别高 |
[29:41] | Is it possible she was in love with… | 她爱上的有没有可能是 |
[29:44] | Al Burns, my partner? | 艾尔·彭斯 我的搭档 |
[29:46] | Carrie, if Melissa did have feelings for your partner, | 凯莉 如果梅丽莎真的喜欢你的搭档 |
[29:49] | she would never have crossed that line. | 她绝不会有所行动的 |
[29:51] | The “Quinn code,” Right? | 奎恩准则 对吗 |
[29:53] | Exactly. | 对 |
[29:54] | Except Dominic Moreno — he’s not a Quinn. | 不过多米尼克·莫雷诺不是奎恩家的 |
[30:09] | Only you could get me to Astoria. | 只有你能派我去阿斯托里亚 |
[30:11] | Technically, it’s Long Island City. | 准确的说 它也属于长岛市 |
[30:13] | It’s still Queens, which is technical enough for me. | 还是属于皇后区啊 这就够我受的了 |
[30:17] | This… personnel folder | 这是多米尼克·莫雷诺的 |
[30:19] | for Dominic Moreno. | 个人档案 |
[30:20] | You want to tell me what his connection is to all this? | 能告诉我他和此事有什么关联吗 |
[30:24] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[30:26] | I need a little more information. | 我还需要点信息 |
[30:27] | Rudy Vernon, a cop — he worked out at the gun range. | 鲁迪·弗农 射击场的警察 |
[30:30] | I need anything that ties him to Dominic Moreno. | 我需要把他和多米尼克联系起来 |
[30:32] | Phone calls, check stubs, any contact at all. | 电话记录 支票存根 任何联系 |
[30:35] | I’ll try. | 我尽力吧 |
[30:36] | And if you ever want to fill me in… | 如果你想要告诉我是怎么回事 |
[30:38] | Thank you, Eliot. | 谢谢你 艾略特 |
[30:40] | Wells? | 威尔斯 |
[30:41] | I need you to be sure on this one. | 我希望这次你能确定 |
[30:43] | Dead to rights. | 非常确定 |
[30:45] | If you’re wrong, we all go down. | 如果你弄错了 我们都完了 |
[30:48] | Dominic Moreno. | 多米尼克·莫雷诺 |
[30:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:50] | He’s NYPD | 纽约警察 |
[30:50] | and Melissa Quinn’s ex-fiance. | 而且是梅丽莎·奎恩的前未婚夫 |
[30:54] | Didn’t even know she had a boyfriend. | 我都不知道她有男友了 |
[30:55] | She never mentioned him. | 她从没提起过他 |
[30:56] | Well, she would never have told you. | 她肯定不会告诉你的 |
[30:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:58] | I think she was in love with you. | 我想她爱上了你 |
[31:00] | She was a detective under my command. | 她是我手下的警探 |
[31:02] | Al, I was a detective under your command. | 艾尔 我也曾经是你手下的警探 |
[31:05] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[31:06] | She worked for me and that’s it. | 她只是我的下属而已 |
[31:08] | What does this have to do with anything? | 这和此事有什么关系呢 |
[31:09] | Motive. | 动机 |
[31:11] | Dominic Moreno is a cop, he’s a sharpshooter, | 多米尼克·莫雷诺是警察 神枪手 |
[31:14] | And his ex-fiancee was in love with you. | 而且前未婚妻爱上了你 |
[31:19] | All right, so I-I’m looking for Moreno? | 好吧 所以我要找的是莫雷诺了 |
[31:22] | Yes, if we can place him at the gun range, | 如果能确认他在射击场 |
[31:24] | we may have enough. | 应该就够了 |
[31:26] | I’ve never seen any of these guys. | 我从来没见过这些人 |
[31:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:30] | You know what? Let’s try an experiment. | 不如这样 我们来试试吧 |
[31:32] | – Don’t look at me like that. – It’s gonna be easy. | -别那样看着我 -很简单的 |
[31:34] | Just… close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:36] | I’m not gonna close my eyes. | 我才不要闭眼睛 |
[31:38] | If Dominic Moreno was there at the gun range, | 如果多米尼克·莫雷诺真在射击场 |
[31:40] | if he was shadowing you, you probably saw him. | 如果他在跟踪你 你可能见过他的 |
[31:43] | Close your eyes. | 闭眼 |
[31:45] | Let’s start from where you lost your gun. | 从你丢枪开始 |
[31:47] | I want to take you back to the firing range. | 我想把你带回到靶场 |
[31:49] | You weren’t there. How’s this gonna help? | 你当时又不在 有什么用 |
[31:51] | I’ve been there before. | 我以前去过 |
[31:52] | And I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[31:53] | So I can set the scene. Close your eyes. | 所以我能重设场景 闭眼 |
[31:56] | Take a breath. You park your car. | 深呼吸 你停了车 |
[31:58] | You head towards the range shack. | 走向靶场 |
[32:02] | It’s about 1:00 P.M. | 下午一点左右 |
[32:04] | The weather report says | 天气预告说 |
[32:05] | there’s gonna be a breeze coming northwest | 河流的西北部要刮来 |
[32:07] | off the river. | 一股冷风 |
[32:10] | – Yeah, okay. – Okay? | -没错 -好吗 |
[32:14] | Now, which stall did you shoot at? | 你在哪个靶道练靶 |
[32:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:23] | Al, you can do this. | 艾尔 你能做到 |
[32:26] | Now, you were standing behind the firing line. | 你现在站在射击线后 |
[32:28] | Which way did you turn when you left the range shack? | 离开靶场后 向哪里拐了 |
[32:32] | Right. Right. | 右边 右边 |
[32:34] | I went right. | 我向右拐了 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:39] | Stall 16. | 16道 |
[32:41] | That’s great. And when you were done, | 很好 当你打完 |
[32:43] | the range officer came over and checked your weapon. | 靶场安全员过来检查你的武器 |
[32:45] | Yeah. I remember that. | 没错 我记得 |
[32:47] | Who did you see? Anyone else? | 你看见谁了 有别人吗 |
[32:52] | There was a guy | 有个男人 |
[32:53] | wearing a knee brace; he was limping. | 戴着膝盖支架 一瘸一拐的 |
[32:55] | All right. That’s Brendan Quinn. | 那就是布兰登·奎恩 |
[32:57] | Look around, do you see anybody else there? Just relax. | 看看周围 看到别人了吗 放轻松 |
[33:00] | Try to remember. | 试着回忆 |
[33:17] | This guy… | 这个人 |
[33:18] | This guy, he was there. | 这个人在那儿 |
[33:20] | That’s Dominic Moreno. You did it! | 他就是多米尼克·莫雷诺 你做到了 |
[33:22] | With a little help. | 因为有了你的帮忙 |
[33:23] | So, let’s say Dominic Moreno paid Rudy Vernon | 假设多米尼克·莫雷诺收买鲁迪·弗农 |
[33:26] | to switch the guns. | 换枪 |
[33:27] | But how do we prove it? Vernon’s dead. | 但我们怎么才能证明 弗农死了 |
[33:30] | Not the Quinns again. | 别再去找奎恩家人了 |
[33:32] | Carrie, I’m serious. | 凯莉 我是说真的 |
[33:34] | All right. I’ll shut it. | 算了 我不说了 |
[33:42] | My patrol officers have a response time | 我的巡查官五分钟后 |
[33:44] | of five minutes, so you better be quick. | 就会回来了 你最好快说 |
[33:46] | I’m looking for your son. | 我要找你的儿子 |
[33:47] | Brendan? He’s at work. | 布兰登 他上班呢 |
[33:49] | No, he’s not and he’s not at home. | 他没在上班 也不在家 |
[33:50] | Listen, I’m not here to accuse your family… | 我不是来指责你的家人 |
[33:53] | or to bring up difficult memories. | 或是提起伤心往事的 |
[33:55] | But there’s something I have to tell you. | 我来是要告诉你一件事 |
[33:58] | The night Melissa’s squad went after Oscar Payn, | 梅丽莎小队追捕奥迪卡·佩恩那晚 |
[34:01] | Al Burns tried to protect her. | 艾尔·彭斯是想保护她的 |
[34:03] | How? By sending her walking into the barrel of an AK? | 怎么保护的 把她送到枪口面前吗 |
[34:07] | No, he told her to hold her position | 不是的 她让她原地不动 |
[34:09] | and she disobeyed his order. | 但她违令了 |
[34:11] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[34:12] | By his own incident report, he sent her to her death. | 他在事故报告里写是他让她送死了 |
[34:15] | He wrote that report because he didn’t want it on record | 那是因为他不想在报告上写 |
[34:18] | that she died disobeying an order. | 她因违令而死 |
[34:21] | He knew what that would do | 他知道那对你们家和你 |
[34:22] | to your family and he knew what it would do to you. | 会造成多大的伤害 |
[34:25] | Please… Leave. | 请你离开 |
[34:27] | I can’t, because I’m telling you the truth | 我不能 因为我在告诉你真相 |
[34:29] | and I need you to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[34:32] | Look, just take a second | 听着 慢慢来 |
[34:35] | and think about the way it all went down. | 仔细想想这事的来龙去脉 |
[34:37] | Oscar Payn and his drug dealers | 奥迪卡·佩恩和他的毒贩子 |
[34:39] | had an eight-year-old girl hostage. | 绑架了一个八岁的女孩 |
[34:41] | ESU and hostage were still five minutes out. | 应急小组五分钟后才能救到人质 |
[34:44] | The deadline was seconds away. | 最后期限近在咫尺 |
[34:46] | Melissa had the only clear shot, | 只有梅丽莎能一枪击中 |
[34:48] | but she had to expose herself to get it. | 但她要想打中 就必须得暴露自己 |
[34:52] | You know what your daughter would have done. | 你清楚你的女儿会做何选择 |
[34:58] | One time– | 有一次 |
[35:00] | She must have been eight-years-old herself– | 她肯定得有八岁了 |
[35:04] | The family next door had this stupid cat, | 邻居有只蠢猫 |
[35:07] | kept getting itself stuck places. | 老把自己困住 |
[35:10] | One Sunday night, | 一个星期天的晚上 |
[35:11] | we had everyone over for dinner. | 我们招待所有家人来吃晚餐 |
[35:13] | Somebody notices Melissa’s been gone for a while. | 有人发现梅丽莎消失了一会 |
[35:18] | Family of cops, you know, so we panic. | 一家子警察 都吓坏了 |
[35:22] | Everyone’s looking everywhere. | 大家到处找 |
[35:26] | She was 40 feet up in that neighbor’s tree | 结果她在邻居家40英尺[12米]高的树上 |
[35:28] | With that stupid cat in her arms. | 抱着那只蠢猫 |
[35:30] | Couldn’t figure out how to get down. | 不知道该怎么下树 |
[35:36] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[35:37] | I believe that Dominic Moreno blamed Al | 我相信多米尼克·莫雷诺 |
[35:40] | for Melissa’s death. | 因梅丽莎的死怪罪艾尔 |
[35:42] | I think he murdered Oscar Payn | 我觉得是他杀了奥迪卡·佩恩 |
[35:44] | and he’s framing my partner. | 然后嫁祸在我的搭档头上 |
[35:47] | What’s this have to do with Brendan? | 这跟布兰登有什么关系 |
[35:48] | Moreno was at the gun range when Al last qualified. | 艾尔最后被测试时 莫雷诺就在靶场 |
[35:52] | I think he took Al’s Sig Sauer | 我觉得他把艾尔的西格绍尔手枪 |
[35:53] | and replaced it with an identical model. | 换成了相同型号的另一把枪 |
[35:56] | Now, I need to know what Brendan knows. | 我得了解布兰登都知道什么 |
[36:05] | This is Captain Quinn. I’m looking for my son Brendan. | 我是奎恩队长 找我的儿子布兰登 |
[36:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:11] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:15] | That’s not good. | 大事不妙 |
[36:16] | Dominic dropped by. | 多米尼克去了 |
[36:17] | They left together on foot. | 他们步行离开了 |
[36:19] | Is there anywhere you can think of they might go? | 你能想到他们会去哪儿吗 |
[36:20] | Anywhere of significance to them? | 对他们有特殊意义的地方 |
[36:23] | They went to high school together. | 他们是高中同学 |
[36:25] | Hung out every summer. | 每个夏天都一起玩 |
[36:26] | But I guarantee, my father and my brother | 但我保证 我父亲和我哥哥 |
[36:28] | had nothing to do with Oscar Payn. | 跟奥迪卡·佩恩绝无瓜葛 |
[36:30] | They were lifeguards together, weren’t they? | 他们一起当过救生员 对吧 |
[36:33] | Yeah, they were. | 没错 |
[36:34] | How far is Breezy Point Beach from the gun range? | 微风点沙滩离靶场有多远 |
[36:37] | Half a mile. I’ll drive. | 半英里 我开车带你去 |
[36:43] | Man, this place. | 这个地方 |
[36:46] | You see these fancy-ass bathrooms they got in there? | 看到他们在这儿建的这些花哨的卫生间了吗 |
[36:51] | Remember Melissa crushing us swimming out to the jetty? | 还记得梅丽莎最快游到了码头上吗 |
[36:56] | She was the best swimmer of all of us. | 她在我们之中游泳是最棒的 |
[36:58] | She was the best everything of all of us. | 她在我们之中样样都是最棒的 |
[37:00] | I miss her every minute of every day. | 我每分每秒都在想念她 |
[37:04] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:08] | So, uh, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[37:10] | There’s this cop from Major Crimes | 有个重案组的警察 |
[37:13] | that said something that worried me. | 说了件让我担心的事 |
[37:15] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[37:17] | I didn’t want to believe her. | 我当时不信她 |
[37:18] | I don’t… want to believe her, but… | 我 我仍不愿信她 可是 |
[37:23] | Uh, Rudy Vernon turning up murdered. | 鲁迪·弗农被杀了 |
[37:26] | I don’t know, Dom. | 我不知道该怎么说 多姆 |
[37:29] | That’s not on Al Burns. | 但这不是艾尔·彭斯干的 |
[37:36] | Here. | 给 |
[37:37] | Just in case something goes sideways. | 以防万一 |
[37:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Just tell me you didn’t do this. | 告诉我不是你干的 |
[37:46] | Didn’t do what? | 什么不是我干的 |
[37:47] | Don’t play stupid. | 别装傻 |
[37:48] | I was there when you stole those Playboys from that newsstand. | 你在报摊偷《花花公子》的时候我就认识你 |
[37:51] | I know that face. | 我认得你这个表情 |
[37:52] | You’re acting crazy, man. | 你疯了 伙计 |
[37:54] | You just got to tell me the truth. | 你得跟我实话 |
[37:55] | About what?! | 说什么 |
[37:56] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[37:58] | We can… we can sort this out. | 我们可以想办法 |
[37:59] | – No. No. – Dom! | -不 不 -多姆 |
[38:00] | You left me — all of you. | 你们抛弃了我 你们所有人 |
[38:02] | Right when I needed you most. | 就在我最需要你们的时候 |
[38:04] | Yeah, after Melissa… | 自从梅丽莎去世以后 |
[38:06] | you turned into ghosts. | 你们都像鬼一样消失了 |
[38:07] | What was that about? I had no one! | 搞什么啊 就剩我独自一人 |
[38:09] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[38:11] | We all reached out, we wanted to help… | 我们都曾经试着去帮你 |
[38:12] | Oh, bull! | 胡说八道 |
[38:14] | ‘Cause if you really wanted to help, | 如果你们真想帮忙的话 |
[38:16] | you would want to take down Burns as much as I did. | 你们就会像我一样那么想干掉彭斯 |
[38:19] | He took her away from me and then he got her killed. | 他从我身边夺走了她 又害她被杀 |
[38:22] | He took my life away. | 他毁了我的生活 |
[38:24] | Backup needs a few minutes to get in position. | 后援还需要一会儿才能来 |
[38:27] | We don’t have a few minutes. | 我们没时间等了 |
[38:31] | We’ll go down to the station house, | 咱们一块去警局 |
[38:33] | we’ll talk this out. | 好好聊聊 |
[38:36] | Yeah, I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[38:42] | If you go away, no one knows I was at the firing range, | 如果你挂了 就没人知道我在射击场 |
[38:46] | and Burns stays in the joint for life. | 彭斯就得蹲一辈子监狱 |
[38:49] | That cop knows. | 那个女警知道 |
[38:50] | Nah. She can’t prove it. | 不 她证明不了 |
[38:52] | Only you can. | 只有你能 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry, brother, | 对不起 兄弟 |
[38:55] | I-I really am, but… | 我真的很抱歉 但是 |
[38:56] | Dominic! | 多米尼克 |
[39:00] | Captain Vincent. | 文森特警长 |
[39:02] | You want to take out a Quinn, then start with me! | 你想干掉奎恩家的人 就先从我开始 |
[39:31] | Stay on the ground. | 趴着别动 |
[39:35] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[39:38] | That’s from Al Burns. | 这脚是为艾尔·彭斯 |
[39:41] | You’re gonna have to cuff him and read him his rights. | 你得把他拷上 宣读他的权利 |
[39:43] | I’m a civilian. | 我现在只是平民一个 |
[39:45] | You’re a cop. | 你是警察 |
[39:46] | And a damn good one. | 而且是个好警察 |
[39:48] | Let me have that. | 枪给我 |
[39:52] | Just in case my old pal | 只是以防万一 |
[39:54] | Melvin Stearns asks how a suspended officer | 万一我的老伙计梅尔文·斯登问起 |
[39:58] | ended up with a weapon. | 一个停了职的警察怎么还会有枪 |
[40:00] | You know, I am starting to like | 我开始喜欢 |
[40:02] | what I see of this “Quinn code”. | 你们的这个”奎恩准则”了 |
[40:18] | – Want to hear a funny story? – Sure. | -我说个好玩的事给你听怎么样 -好 |
[40:20] | Melvin Stearns — turns out, | 有人把梅尔文·斯登喜欢 |
[40:22] | someone informed the mayor of Melvin’s penchant for | 去波科诺山[宾夕法尼亚东部]度假 |
[40:25] | golfing vacations in the Poconos | 打高尔夫 并且把高尔夫球场费 |
[40:27] | and his curious little habit of charging his green fees | 作为部门娱乐经费报销这件事 |
[40:31] | to the department’s recreation budget. | 告诉了市长 |
[40:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:34] | It’s all good though. | 不过也没什么 |
[40:35] | I mean, they were looking for a chief of parking enforcement | 反正布鲁克林的郭瓦纳斯也在招 |
[40:38] | out in Gowanus anyway. | 违章停车处的主任 |
[40:40] | Well, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. | 他是再适合不过的人选了 |
[40:43] | Was he? Really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[40:45] | There’s a cake, right? | 有蛋糕吧 |
[40:46] | – There’s got to be a cake. – Al! | -总得有蛋糕欢迎我吧 -艾尔 |
[40:49] | Hey! Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[40:53] | Boss, I got something for you. | 头 我有东西要给你 |
[40:57] | What can I say? I splurged. | 怎么办呢 我经费都花光了 |
[41:00] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[41:10] | It’s good to have you back, Burns. | 你回来大家都很高兴 彭斯 |
[41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:15] | Took you long enough to get me out of jail. | 你用了这么久才把我弄出来 |
[41:16] | Well, I had to make a little stop along the way. | 我路上耽搁了一下 |
[41:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:19] | That trifecta you couldn’t remember? | 你记不起来的那个三重彩 |
[41:23] | It paid off. Give me 20 minutes with this | 赢了 我拿这笔钱在二十一点的赌桌上 |
[41:25] | at the blackjack table and I will triple it. | 玩个二十分钟 就能翻三倍 |
[41:27] | – Triple? – Quadruple. | -三倍 -四倍 |
[41:30] | I think we already beat the odds today. | 我们今天已经够走运的了 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:33] | How about I take you out to dinner? | 我请你吃饭怎么样 |
[41:36] | Christoffe’s? | 去克里斯托弗饭店 |
[41:37] | Ooh. Last time we were there, | 我们上次去那 |
[41:38] | I had the Moroccan chicken. It was raw… | 我点了摩洛哥鸡 根本没煮熟 |
[41:40] | We haven’t been there in, like, two years. | 我们已经差不多两年没去过了 |
[41:41] | Two years, two months, one day. | 两年两个月零一天 |
[41:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:46] | Always do. | 一向相信 |
[41:50] | I have a question for you. | 我要问你个问题 |
[41:54] | How could you not know | 你怎么会不知道 |
[41:55] | Melissa Quinn was in love with you? | 梅丽莎·奎恩爱上你了呢 |
[41:59] | Because at the time, I was in love with someone else. | 因为当时我爱着别人 |
[42:05] | – Marjorie Binstock. – What? | -马乔里·宾斯托克 -什么 |
[42:06] | Little blonde, worked down in evidence. | 金发小妞 在物证处工作 |
[42:08] | Always smelled like oranges. | 身上总有橙子的香味 |
[42:10] | Think it was her conditioner. | 可能是她的护发素 |
[42:11] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[42:13] | I think we should go to Christoffe’s. | 我想我们应该去克里斯托弗饭店 |
[42:16] | You deserve raw Moroccan chicken and food poisoning. | 你就该吃不熟的摩洛哥鸡肉然后食物中毒 |
[42:19] | Take your money. | 拿上你的钱 |