时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | All right, hold up. I got to take a leak. | 等等 我要解个手 |
[00:14] | Dude, you should hold it. | 哥们儿 你最好憋着 |
[00:16] | Yeah, that’s what I’m intending. | 我也想的 |
[00:17] | No, I-I’m telling you. | 不 我告诉你 |
[00:19] | I heard about this guy who tried to take a leak in Prospect Park, | 我听说有个人想在展望公园小便 |
[00:22] | gets arrested for exposure, | 结果因为有伤风化被抓了 |
[00:23] | and now he has to register as a pervert. | 现在被当作暴露狂登记在案 |
[00:26] | That must be tough for you, man. | 你活得可真累 |
[00:29] | Holy… | 我的天 |
[00:37] | Hey, Ben. | 本 |
[00:39] | What’s a 12-letter word for the theme of Paradise Lost? | 十二个字母的词总结《失乐园》的主题 |
[00:41] | What kind of question is that for a bartender? | 问一个酒保这种问题干什么 |
[00:43] | Meaning of life, secret of happiness. | 生活的意义 快乐的秘诀 |
[00:45] | Those I got answers for. | 我知道那些的答案 |
[00:46] | Well, those are the easy ones. | 那些太容易了 |
[00:47] | Thought you knew everything, anyway. | 你不是什么都知道嘛 |
[00:49] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[00:50] | Like the fact that I never read Paradise Lost. | 比如我记得从来没读过《失乐园》这个事实 |
[00:53] | Hey, Pete. | 喂 皮特 |
[00:54] | Those drinks aren’t on the house. | 这些酒不是免费的 |
[00:56] | I can’t keep covering you. | 我不能再给你赊账了 |
[00:57] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 好 我知道 我知道 |
[00:58] | I just… I rolled out and forgot my cards. | 我只是 出来太急忘记带卡了 |
[00:59] | I’ll get you back. | 我会还给你的 |
[01:00] | – You said that last time. – No, I didn’t. | -你上次就这么说的 -不 我没有 |
[01:02] | Uh, yes, you did. Last three times. | 你有 之前三次都这么说的 |
[01:04] | Two months ago. Thursday, 10:33 P.M. | 两个月前 星期四 晚上10:33 |
[01:06] | You bought some Vodka Tonics for a bunch of chicks | 你给几个小妞儿买了伏特加奎宁水 |
[01:08] | who never even thanked you, | 她们连谢都没说一声 |
[01:09] | and then you came in three weeks later, | 三周后你又来了 |
[01:10] | said your girlfriend Barbie was cheating on you, | 说你女朋友芭比背叛了你 |
[01:12] | downed four shots of tequila at six bucks a pop. | 自己灌了四杯六美金一杯的龙舌兰 |
[01:15] | And then, it was what? | 然后呢 是哪次 |
[01:16] | Sunday, a week ago, 5:43 P.M. | 星期天 一周以前 下午5:43 |
[01:18] | You came in with your new girlfriend Justine. | 你带着你的新女友贾丝廷过来 |
[01:21] | Said you were celebrating. | 说你们要庆祝一下 |
[01:23] | Five pints, and then there was the round | 五品脱啤酒 然后你还 |
[01:24] | that you bought for the house, | 请整个酒吧喝了一轮 |
[01:25] | which was seven white wines, six White Russians, | 七杯白葡萄酒 六杯白俄罗斯鸡尾酒 |
[01:27] | five gin and tonics, | 五杯杜松子酒和奎宁水 |
[01:28] | and, of course, the single malt, 18 year, | 当然 还有那杯十八年的单一小麦威士忌 |
[01:31] | which I took you up on. | 让我享用了 |
[01:32] | Thank you very much for that. | 我很感谢你 |
[01:33] | So that would bring your total to… | 这些加起来一共是 |
[01:34] | $341.30. | 341.30刀 |
[01:37] | $341.35. | 341.35刀 |
[01:40] | Pay up. | 给钱吧 |
[01:41] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[01:42] | Don’t make me toss you in the clink. | 别逼我请你去监狱喝酒 |
[01:45] | Oh, it’s… found it. Oh. | 它…找到了 |
[01:49] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次 |
[01:50] | 341, to be exact. | 欠我341刀 具体一点的话 |
[01:53] | Hey, Al. | 你好 艾尔 |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:58] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:59] | 26-year-old female. | 二十六岁女性 |
[02:01] | Joggers found her an hour ago. | 一小时前被慢跑的人发现 |
[02:03] | Name is Suzanne Mills. | 名字叫苏珊娜·米尔斯 |
[02:04] | I’m guessing that has something to do with why you’re out here. | 我猜你的出现跟她有关吧 |
[02:07] | Ms. Mills worked, until this morning, at Platinum Select. | 米尔斯小姐今早为止都在白金婚恋工作 |
[02:10] | That has everything to do with why I’m out here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[02:12] | Platinum Select? | 白金婚恋 |
[02:14] | The most exclusive matchmaking service on the East Coast? | 东海岸最高端的红娘服务吗 |
[02:17] | Of course it is. It’s not just a matchmaking service, | 当然 这不只是红娘服务 |
[02:20] | it’s more like the spawning ground | 这更像是城里 |
[02:21] | for half the power couples in the city. | 半数权贵夫妇的配种场 |
[02:23] | People pay Gwen Stein 50 grand | 人们付给格温·斯坦五万美金 |
[02:26] | to set up these mixers with pre-screened dates to find Mr. Right. | 让牵线人安排约会来寻找真命天子 |
[02:30] | According to her, 98.7 of her matches end up in marriage. | 据她所说 牵线的98.7%都人结婚了 |
[02:35] | Heard it on The Talk. | 听《谈话》节目说了 |
[02:36] | And that works? | 真的有效果吗 |
[02:37] | Let’s just say it worked for two chairmen of the Federal Reserve, | 至少对美联储的两位主席 |
[02:40] | a minority owner of the Brooklyn Nets, | 布鲁克林篮网队的一位小股东 |
[02:42] | and a former police commissioner of New York. | 以及一位前纽约警察局长有效果 |
[02:45] | A who’s who of people you’d rather we not piss off. | 一些你不希望我们惹到的大人物 |
[02:47] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[02:48] | this falls under the “Tread lightly” Category. | 这属于需要”小心处理”的事件 |
[02:51] | Uniforms canvassed the area. | 警方问询了这个区域 |
[02:52] | Uh, nobody heard | 没有人听到 |
[02:54] | or saw anything. | 或看到任何事 |
[02:56] | Looks like her phone is missing. | 她的电话貌似不见了 |
[02:57] | No money or credit cards in her wallet, | 钱包里也没有钱或者信用卡 |
[02:59] | just her I.D. | 只有她的身份证 |
[03:01] | Delson here. | 我是戴尔森 |
[03:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | Bruising around the neck | 脖子上有淤青 |
[03:03] | and petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes | 眼部有出血的瘀点 |
[03:06] | would indicate strangulation. | 表明是窒息而死 |
[03:07] | Torn blouse, unbuttoned pants. | 毛衣被撕烂 裤子的扣子也解开了 |
[03:09] | Sexual assault? | 有可能是性侵吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah, that goes along with the strangulation M.O. | 有可能 这符合窒息死亡的作案手法 |
[03:13] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[03:14] | there were no signs of the body being dragged. | 尸体没有拖动过的痕迹 |
[03:16] | I think she died right here. | 她应该就死于这里 |
[03:17] | What about her shoes? | 她的鞋呢 |
[03:19] | She wasn’t jogging, she wasn’t hiking. | 她既不是在慢跑也不是在远足 |
[03:22] | So, what was she doing here this early in the morning? | 那她这么早到这里来干什么 |
[03:25] | Meeting somebody? | 和某人见面吗 |
[03:28] | Sure as hell wasn’t Mr. Right. | 肯定不是见她的真命天子 |
[03:48] | I checked for similar patterns in the area | 我查了过去六个月里 |
[03:50] | going back six months. | 所有类似的案件 |
[03:51] | Nothing remotely matching this M.O. | 没有一起的作案手法与之类似 |
[03:53] | – Cameras in the park? – Not a one. | -公园里有摄像头吗 -一个都没有 |
[03:55] | Good place for a private rendezvous. | 适合私人约会的好地方 |
[03:57] | What about next of kin? | 她的亲人呢 |
[03:58] | That’s tough. | 很不幸 |
[03:59] | What we know so far is she’s from Joliet, | 到目前为止我们只知道她来自乔利埃特 |
[04:01] | both her parents are dead, | 父母双亡 |
[04:02] | and no siblings. | 没有兄弟姐妹 |
[04:03] | What’s weird is, aside from her boss Gwen, | 奇怪的是 除了她的老板格温之外 |
[04:06] | there’s not much evidence of anyone else in her life. | 她生活中不怎么接触其他人 |
[04:08] | – Okay, keep digging. – Yeah. | -好 继续找 -好 |
[04:18] | So I’m thinking maybe she was an outdoors kind of girl. | 我在想也许她是个喜欢户外活动的女生 |
[04:22] | There’s all these topo maps. | 这里全都是地形图 |
[04:23] | Maybe she liked to hike. | 也许她喜欢远足 |
[04:25] | Well, people tend to hike with friends. | 人们喜欢跟朋友们一起远足 |
[04:27] | Not me. I hike alone. | 我就不是 我喜欢独自远足 |
[04:29] | Clears my head. | 能清醒头脑 |
[04:32] | Al, look around you. | 艾尔 看看你四周 |
[04:34] | She was here a year and a half, | 她搬来这里一年半了 |
[04:35] | but there’s nothing on the walls, | 但墙上空空如也 |
[04:37] | nothing personal. | 没有一点私人物品 |
[04:39] | Almost like she wasn’t expecting to stay. | 就像是她不打算住在这里了 |
[04:42] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来耳熟 |
[04:44] | Hey, you haven’t been to my place in a while. | 你有段时间没去我家了 |
[04:46] | You ever hang that Miles Davis print I got you? | 你有没有把我送你的迈尔斯·戴维斯海报挂起来 |
[04:49] | – It’s in a safe place. – On a wall? | -在安全的地方放着呢 -墙上吗 |
[04:52] | Uh, leaning against a wall. | 靠着墙 |
[05:00] | I think she died right here. | 她应该就死于这里 |
[05:03] | Look at her shoes. | 她的鞋呢 |
[05:06] | Suzanne was a six and a half. | 苏珊娜穿六号半的鞋 |
[05:07] | So? | 所以呢 |
[05:09] | So these are an eight. | 这些鞋是八号的 |
[05:12] | And there’s a couple more pair in here. | 这里还不只一双 |
[05:15] | So maybe someone else was living with her? | 也许有人跟她合住 |
[05:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:21] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:22] | There’s only one toothbrush. | 只有一把牙刷 |
[05:29] | This thing has been running since we been here. | 从我们来这儿这东西就一直在流水 |
[05:46] | Tell her to forget the green dress. | 让她别再想绿裙子了 |
[05:47] | The silver’s more flattering. | 银色更有女人味 |
[05:48] | And, God, I told her to lay off the Mexican food. | 天呐 我跟她说过戒掉墨西哥菜 |
[05:50] | Jay’s got it as crystal meth, street grade. | 杰说那是冰毒 街上能搞到的 |
[05:54] | Can’t tell much else till they do the lab analysis. | 在做实验室分析前只能得出这个结论 |
[05:56] | No prints on the bag. | 袋子上没有指纹 |
[05:57] | She also wants to live tweet the mixer. | 她还想在推特上直播联谊派对 |
[05:59] | She said she’s the one paying for it, so… | 她说她才是付钱的那个 所以… |
[06:01] | No way. Grab her phone. | 不可能 没收她手机 |
[06:02] | And remind her not to talk about her dog | 提醒她谈起她的狗时 |
[06:04] | like it’s an actual child. | 别说得跟自己小孩一样 |
[06:06] | Thanks, Craig. | 多谢 克雷格 |
[06:07] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Detectives. | 抱歉让你们久等了 警探们 |
[06:10] | This thing with Suzanne is terrible, | 苏珊娜出这种事真是太悲惨了 |
[06:11] | and we’re all in shock. | 我们都很震惊 |
[06:14] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你们做什么 |
[06:15] | Just want to know how Suzanne seemed. | 我们只想了解下苏珊娜是个什么样的人 |
[06:17] | Actually, I know what I can do for you: | 实际上 我知道能帮什么忙 |
[06:20] | get you up on that board. | 把你的照片贴到那块展示板上 |
[06:22] | I have a mixer in ten minutes for the Duchess Elizaveta. | 十分钟后有个给伊丽莎白女公爵办的联谊派对 |
[06:25] | Rich ladies love cute cops. | 贵妇们都喜欢可爱的警察 |
[06:27] | Especially ones with dimples. What do you say? | 尤其是有酒窝的 你说呢 |
[06:29] | You should totally do it. | 你就该这么做 |
[06:30] | He’s still looking for that special someone. | 他还在找另一半 |
[06:32] | I’m good, thanks. | 我很好 多谢 |
[06:33] | I’m happy with what I have. | 我对现有情况很满足 |
[06:35] | – Had. – Had. | -以前的 -以前的 |
[06:36] | Ms. Stein, | 斯坦小姐 |
[06:37] | how was Suzanne doing at work? | 苏珊娜工作上表现怎么样 |
[06:39] | Any problems with other employees? | 跟其他雇员有矛盾吗 |
[06:41] | Not a one. | 没有 |
[06:42] | She was the best handler that I had. | 她是我请过的最棒的助手 |
[06:44] | Handler? | 助手 |
[06:45] | Suzanne would meet with the clients one-on-one, | 苏珊娜会单独和客户见面 |
[06:48] | usually in their offices or their homes sometimes. | 通常在他们办公室 有时也会在家里 |
[06:50] | She pre-screened them. | 对他们进行预筛 |
[06:51] | And then, if I felt | 然后 如果我觉得 |
[06:53] | that a particular individual was worth the effort… | 值得在某人身上下功夫 |
[06:55] | And could pay the price. | 也付得起钱 |
[06:57] | Then we’d make the magic happen. | 那我们会让奇迹发生 |
[06:58] | And how exactly do you do that? | 你们具体是怎么操作的 |
[07:01] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[07:02] | Trade secret, right? | 这是商业机密 对吗 |
[07:04] | Exactly. But believe me, | 没错 但相信我 |
[07:05] | it’s harder than you think. | 这比你想的要困难 |
[07:07] | True love takes a lot of hard work. | 真爱要付出很多心血 |
[07:09] | Not for you, apparently. | 很显然 这对你不适用 |
[07:12] | Well, sometimes you get lucky. | 有时候你比较走运 |
[07:15] | Jake and I just connected. | 杰克和我刚在一起 |
[07:18] | Jakey. | 杰克 |
[07:19] | – All right? Thanks. – Yeah. Sure. | -好吗 多谢 -好的 |
[07:21] | Jake, this is Lieutenant Burns and Detective Wells. | 杰克 这是彭斯队长和威尔斯警探 |
[07:24] | They’re investigating Suzanne’s death. | 他们在调查苏珊娜的死 |
[07:26] | It’s so terrible. | 真遗憾 |
[07:28] | Anything we can do to help. | 我们会尽力帮忙 |
[07:30] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:31] | The guys are about ready, babe. Okay? | 那些人准备好了 宝贝 |
[07:34] | Unfortunately, Jake and I are the exception to the rule. | 很不幸的是 杰克和我就是例外 |
[07:36] | Most people — they don’t have the fairy tale. | 大部分人 他们没有童话般结局 |
[07:38] | Which is where I come in. | 所以才会用到我 |
[07:40] | Your clients must get real demanding, huh? | 你的客户们一定要求很苛刻吧 |
[07:42] | Yes. The uber-rich usually are. | 是的 通常都是些富豪 |
[07:44] | But Suzanne — she really knew | 但苏珊娜 她特别了解 |
[07:46] | how to give them what they wanted. | 怎么满足他们心中所想 |
[07:49] | Like drugs? | 比如说毒品 |
[07:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:51] | We found a stash of meth at Suzanne’s apartment. | 我们在苏珊娜公寓里发现了一袋藏起来的冰毒 |
[07:54] | Enough to suggest she could have been selling it. | 足以表明她可能在贩卖毒品 |
[07:56] | I know nothing about that. | 我对此事一无所知 |
[07:58] | So, if one of those uber-rich clients needed | 如果某个富商客户在联谊会上需要 |
[08:00] | a little pick-me-up to help them at their mixer, | 一点提神酒来帮助自己 |
[08:03] | Suzanne would have said no? | 苏珊娜会拒绝吗 |
[08:05] | Are we done here, Detectives? | 问完了吗 警探们 |
[08:07] | I got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[08:08] | Sure. I just need to see your client list. | 好的 我还要看一下你们的客户名单 |
[08:10] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[08:11] | My clients require complete discretion. | 我的客户要求完全保密 |
[08:14] | Oh, come on. Play nice. | 别这样 友善点 |
[08:16] | Look at my dimples. | 瞧我那迷人的小酒窝 |
[08:17] | You know we’ll just get a subpoena anyway. | 你知道反正我们也会拿到传票 |
[08:19] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:21] | Judge Reinhart… | 莱因哈特法官… |
[08:22] | Chief Judge Reinhart and his wife Sarah– | 首席法官莱因哈特和他太太莎拉 |
[08:25] | two of my most satisfied clients. | 两个最满意我们服务的客户 |
[08:27] | Have a good day. | 祝你们今天过得愉快 |
[08:30] | You know, I think I got this. | 我觉得我能搞定这事 |
[08:34] | Guys, Gwen’s on her way up, | 各位 格温马上就到 |
[08:35] | but feel free to grab a drink and just chill. | 喝点饮料放松一下 |
[08:39] | All you have to do is wait for the woman of your dreams | 你们所要做的就是静候你们的梦中佳人 |
[08:41] | to walk right up those steps, all right? | 一步步来到你们的面前 好吗 |
[08:42] | Have fun, relax, take it easy. | 尽情享受 放轻松 别紧张 |
[08:54] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[08:56] | Jeff, hey. | 杰夫 |
[08:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉失陪 |
[08:59] | Yeah, hey. | 你好 |
[09:00] | That vegan place over on Third? | 知道第三大道的那家素食餐厅吗 |
[09:02] | – I love that place. – Yeah, yeah, me, too. | -我喜欢那家餐厅 -我也是 |
[09:05] | I love their cashew cheesecake. | 我喜欢他们的腰果芝士蛋糕 |
[09:07] | It’s awesome. | 太美味了 |
[09:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:09] | This place is so boring. How about… | 这地方太无聊了 不如… |
[09:12] | how about you go over there, get us a table. | 你去那边占个位置怎么样 |
[09:13] | I know they don’t take reservations. | 我知道他们不接受订位 |
[09:15] | I’ll see you there. | 那我们餐厅见 |
[09:16] | See you there. | 餐厅见 |
[09:17] | What is she doing? | 她在干吗 |
[09:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:30] | Oliver, tell me you remember me. | 奥利弗 告诉我你还记得我 |
[09:32] | Don’t break my heart. | 别让我伤心 |
[09:34] | Lanai? You’re the one who got me up on the board. | 在拉奈岛 是你帮我站上冲浪板的 |
[09:38] | Ah, I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你会在这里 |
[09:39] | Seems like it was fate, right? | 像是命中注定的 对吗 |
[09:41] | You know what I’d like to do? | 你知道我想做什么吗 |
[09:44] | I’d like to get out of here, with you. | 我想离开这里 和你一起 |
[09:45] | Somewhere private, talk surfing. | 到一个僻静的地方 聊聊冲浪 |
[09:47] | You live near here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[09:48] | I got a place in Tribeca. | 我在翠贝卡街有套房子 |
[09:51] | I’ll get us a car. | 我去取车 |
[09:53] | Oh, oh. M-Make her stop. | 让她打住 |
[09:54] | No, no, no. I can’t. | 不不不 我办不到 |
[09:55] | She could do this all day. | 她能这么做一天 |
[09:57] | You really want the Duchess to come out | 你真想让女公爵到这后发现 |
[09:58] | and find nothing but a $500 cheese board? | 除了份五百刀的奶酪拼盘之外毫无收获吗 |
[10:01] | No. | 不想 |
[10:02] | Charles, Charles, Charles! | 查尔斯 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[10:05] | I loved your TED talk on cognitive enhancement. | 我喜欢你所做的关于认知增强的TED演讲 |
[10:08] | I mean, ooh, ah. Sexy. | 我觉得 太迷人了 |
[10:11] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | You can have the client list, | 你们能看客户名单 |
[10:14] | but only the clients pertaining to Suzanne. | 但只限与苏珊娜有关的客户 |
[10:16] | That should work. For now. | 暂时来说这办法应该有用 |
[10:17] | …which is why, as a bioethicist, | 作为一名生物伦理学家 |
[10:19] | I must speak out. | 这就是为何我必须大胆表达观点 |
[10:21] | Yes, you must, you must. And… | 是的 你必须这么做 并且… |
[10:25] | and I’m sure that the Duchess will appreciate that. | 并且我相信女公爵会欣赏这一点的 |
[10:28] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[10:31] | You were having a little too much fun over there. | 你在那边玩得有点太开心了 |
[10:33] | Fun? No, no. | 开心 不不 |
[10:34] | I need a much more of a challenge– fish in a barrel. | 我需要更大的挑战 这太容易了 |
[10:36] | The kind of challenge I need | 我所需要的那种挑战 |
[10:37] | is a challenge with dimples. | 是要和有着迷人小酒窝的家伙一起面对的挑战 |
[10:40] | Hmm. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:42] | So on her credit card application, | 所以在她的信用卡申请单上 |
[10:43] | Suzanne Mills puts down that both her parents are deceased | 苏珊娜·米尔斯填的是她的父母 |
[10:46] | back in Illinois. | 死于伊利诺伊州 |
[10:47] | But here’s the thing: | 但问题在于 |
[10:48] | I can’t find any record of them. | 我找不到任何他们去世的记录 |
[10:50] | Well, death records can be pretty spotty, right? | 死亡记录可能非常凌乱 对吗 |
[10:52] | Especially in a smaller town. | 特别是在小城镇里 |
[10:53] | Yeah, but I can’t find any record of Suzanne Mills at all. | 对 但我找不到苏珊娜·米尔斯的任何档案 |
[10:56] | Not in Joliet or anywhere else for that matter. | 乔利埃特高中和别的地方都找不到 |
[10:58] | No high school graduation, | 没有高中毕业证书 |
[11:00] | no DMV records, summer jobs. | 没有车管局记录 没有暑期工作记录 |
[11:02] | How about bank accounts? | 银行账户呢 |
[11:04] | Mm, same thing. There’s nothing. | 和其他一样 什么也查不到 |
[11:05] | I’m telling you, Jay, | 我跟你说 杰 |
[11:06] | it’s like this girl didn’t exist | 在她搬到纽约18个月之前 |
[11:07] | before she moved to New York 18 months ago. | 这姑娘就像不存在一样 |
[11:12] | Liver temp suggests time of death about six hours ago, | 肝脏温度表面死亡时间在六小时之前 |
[11:15] | so that puts it at 8:00 a.m. | 所以是早上八点 |
[11:17] | No sign of sexual assault. | 没有性侵的迹象 |
[11:19] | And what about the toxicology report? | 毒理学报告如何 |
[11:21] | Clean as a whistle. | 没有毒品残留 |
[11:22] | She may have been dealing meth, | 她可能一直在买卖冰毒 |
[11:23] | but she sure wasn’t using it. | 但她肯定没有吸食 |
[11:25] | This is interesting, which goes to cause of death. | 死因很有趣 |
[11:28] | You said she was strangled. | 你说她是被掐死的 |
[11:29] | I did. She was. | 我是这么说的 她的确是被掐死的 |
[11:31] | Twice. | 被掐死了两次 |
[11:33] | These are handprints. | 这是手印 |
[11:34] | Looks like he tried to strangle her with his bare hands, | 看上去他试图赤手掐死她 |
[11:37] | and then, for some reason, couldn’t finish the job. | 之后因为某些原因 没能成功 |
[11:40] | I found a second set of bruises. | 我发现了第二组瘀伤 |
[11:42] | I think he stopped. | 我觉得他停了一下 |
[11:44] | She was unconscious… | 她失去了知觉… |
[11:45] | God, I hope she was unconscious. | 天呐 我希望她是失去了知觉… |
[11:47] | He flipped her over, he finished the job | 他把她人翻过来 用某种绳索 |
[11:50] | with some kind of ligature– I don’t know what kind– | 掐死了她 我不知道是哪种 |
[11:52] | but that’s what killed her. | 不过这就是杀害她的凶器 |
[11:54] | So he knew her. | 所以他认识她 |
[11:55] | And he didn’t want to look at her face | 他不想在杀她时 |
[11:56] | while he was killing her. | 看到她的脸 |
[11:58] | Yeah. I’m waiting for subdermal photography, | 没错 我还在等皮下检测片子 |
[12:00] | so hopefully we can I.D. | 希望我们能 |
[12:03] | some of these interior bruises to find out | 识别出部分皮下瘀伤 |
[12:05] | what kind of ligature he used. | 查清他用的绳索类型 |
[12:08] | But you’re right, | 但你说的对 |
[12:09] | it was an intimate killing. | 他们的确关系密切 |
[12:10] | She knew her killer. | 她认识凶手 |
[12:12] | Anything else? | 还有什么发现吗 |
[12:13] | Uh, yeah. She had some ink. | 她有纹身 |
[12:15] | Nothing really exciting, just, you know, flowers and stuff. | 没什么稀奇的 都是些花花草草之类的 |
[12:18] | But then there’s this. | 但我又发现了这个 |
[12:25] | Tell her to forget the green dress. | 让她别再想绿裙子了 |
[12:27] | The silver is much more flattering. | 银色更有女人味 |
[12:29] | Thanks, Craig. | 多谢 克雷格 |
[12:31] | One of Gwen’s employees, Craig Zadoc, | 格温的手下克雷格·萨多克 |
[12:34] | had a very similar tattoo, | 也有个相似的纹身 |
[12:35] | only it was 79.0710 degrees west. | 不过他纹的是西经79.0710度 |
[12:39] | Well, that can’t be a coincidence. | 肯定不是巧合 |
[12:41] | What was that number again? | 他们俩纹的经纬度是多少来着 |
[12:43] | 79.0710 degrees west, | 西经79.0710度 |
[12:46] | 43.0800 degrees north. | 北纬43.0800度 |
[12:51] | It’s around Niagara Falls. | 在尼亚加拉大瀑布附近 |
[12:53] | A bed and breakfast. | 一家家庭旅馆 |
[12:57] | Looks like Suzanne and Craig were more than just coworkers. | 看来苏珊娜和克雷格的关系不止是同事 |
[13:00] | We were engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[13:02] | The coordinates were Suzanne’s idea. | 纹坐标是苏珊娜的主意 |
[13:04] | Niagara Falls? | 尼亚加拉大瀑布 |
[13:05] | We used to go hiking on the weekends. | 我们以前会在周末去徒步旅行 |
[13:06] | We went up there a couple times. | 我们登顶过几次 |
[13:07] | It’s, um… | 我就在 |
[13:11] | It’s where I proposed to her. | 那里向她求的婚 |
[13:12] | How is it no one else knew you guys were engaged? | 怎么会没人知道你们俩订婚了呢 |
[13:15] | It’s a secret. Because of Gwen. | 这是个秘密 因为格温 |
[13:17] | Sh-She’s got this thing that all her handlers had to be single. | 她规定手下必须都得单身 |
[13:19] | She didn’t want personal stuff interfering with work. | 她不想让私事影响到工作 |
[13:21] | But Gwen wasn’t single. | 但格温不是单身啊 |
[13:23] | Yeah, well, that was Gwen. | 这就是格温的做事风格 |
[13:24] | She liked the rest of us to be available. | 她想让我们能够随时投入工作 |
[13:27] | Suzanne and I were gonna wait till we found new jobs. | 苏珊娜和我打算等找到新工作再公开 |
[13:31] | She said she had a plan, she asked me to be patient. | 她说她有个计划 让我耐心等待 |
[13:33] | It’s a nice story, Craig. | 故事讲得不错 克雷格 |
[13:34] | Only problem is, when your fiance turns up dead, | 唯一问题就是当你发现未婚妻死了后 |
[13:37] | why didn’t you go straight to the police? | 怎么不直接报警 |
[13:40] | I-I panicked. | 我很害怕 |
[13:41] | Yeah, a killer panics, Craig. | 只有凶手才会害怕 克雷格 |
[13:43] | Why’d you panic? | 你怕什么 |
[13:44] | I told you, I loved her. | 我跟你说过了 我爱她 |
[13:45] | I would never hurt her. | 我不可能伤害她 |
[13:47] | But you do have a temper, don’t you? | 但你脾气火爆 对吧 |
[13:50] | You took two prior assault collars over the past ten years. | 你在过去十年里两次因伤人被捕 |
[13:53] | Then there’s the outstanding arrest warrant pending | 你还在北卡罗来纳州 |
[13:55] | from North Carolina. | 被下过拘捕令 |
[13:58] | I’ve done some bad stuff. | 我做过坏事 |
[13:59] | I used to drink back then, I’d pick fights in bars, | 我以前嗜酒 在酒吧里斗殴 |
[14:02] | but I’ve done my time, and I’ve stopped now. | 但我坐过牢了 我现在洗心革面了 |
[14:04] | That arrest warrant’s for a speeding violation. | 那个拘捕令是因为我超速了 |
[14:07] | I swear to God, I would never hurt Suzanne. | 我发誓 我绝不会伤害苏珊娜 |
[14:10] | I didn’t come to you because | 我没报警因为 |
[14:11] | I knew you’d find all this stuff. | 我知道你们早晚也会发现这些事 |
[14:12] | Where were you yesterday morning? | 你昨天早上在哪里 |
[14:14] | It was my day off. | 我昨天休息 |
[14:16] | Um, I was supposed to meet Suzanne for lunch. | 本该和苏珊娜一起去吃午餐的 |
[14:18] | When I couldn’t reach her, I just… | 但我找不到她 所以 |
[14:19] | I hung out at the apartment. | 就一直待在家里 |
[14:22] | A guy came. | 有人来过 |
[14:23] | There was an exterminator guy. | 来灭虫 |
[14:24] | Find him. He’ll tell you I was home. | 找到他 他会证明我在家 |
[14:26] | Don’t worry, we will. | 别担心 我们会的 |
[14:28] | You know anybody who was staying with Suzanne? A woman? | 还有谁跟苏珊娜住在一起吗 一个女人 |
[14:32] | No, I never saw anybody. | 我在她家没见到过别人 |
[14:33] | We also found some crystal meth in Suzanne’s apartment. | 我们还在苏珊娜家里找到了些冰毒 |
[14:37] | No, no way. S-Suzanne didn’t do drugs. | 不可能 苏珊娜不吸毒 |
[14:39] | Trust me, I know. I mean… | 相信我 她要是吸我会知道 |
[14:40] | Like I said, I’ve made mistakes. | 就像我说的 我以前做过错事 |
[14:42] | Craig, do you know anybody who would want to hurt her? | 克雷格 你知道有谁想害她吗 |
[14:45] | No. Why would anybody want to hurt her? | 谁会想要害她 |
[14:47] | Someone from work. A client she talked about. | 同事或是她提起过的客户 |
[14:49] | No. I… I mean, she met so many guys, | 不 她见过很多人 |
[14:51] | sometimes she would have to reject the weirder ones. | 有时她得回绝些奇葩的人 |
[14:53] | That would piss them off. | 通常会惹怒他们 |
[14:54] | Someone in particular she talked about? | 她有特别提起过某人吗 |
[14:57] | No, but, I mean… | 没有 但… |
[14:58] | Gwen deals with some really high-end clientele. | 格温的客户都很高端 |
[15:02] | I can’t believe one of them could do something like this. | 难以相信他们之中谁能做出这种事 |
[15:05] | So, it’s a no-go on the fiance Huh? | 没有在未婚夫那里取得进展吗 |
[15:07] | He’s sticking in town, but I don’t think he did it. | 我让他待在城里 但我觉得不是他干的 |
[15:09] | Exterminator puts him at his place pretty much when he says. | 灭虫员证实了他的说法 |
[15:12] | It’d be tough to make it over | 要想在那时候再赶去 |
[15:13] | to Bushwick Park at the time of death. | 布什维克公园杀人有点困难 |
[15:15] | Any more info on Suzanne’s life? | 找到更多有关苏珊娜的信息吗 |
[15:17] | We tried to contact her supervisor from her last job | 我们想试着联系她以前在在维珍尼亚滩 |
[15:19] | as a waitress in Virginia Beach. | 当服务员时的上司 |
[15:21] | But the restaurant never existed. | 但那餐馆根本就不存在 |
[15:23] | What about her phone records? | 那她的通话记录呢 |
[15:24] | Uh, we think the phone was taken from the scene | 我们认为凶手杀了她后 |
[15:27] | and turned off soon after the murder. | 拿走并关掉了她的手机 |
[15:28] | And maybe because of this. | 原因可能在此 |
[15:32] | That’s a lot of calls from that one number. | 这个电话号码给她打了好多电话 |
[15:34] | 18 to be exact. | 准确来说 一共十八次 |
[15:35] | Number belongs to this guy, | 电话号码属于这个人 |
[15:38] | Lee Ross, software developer. | 李·罗斯 软件开发师 |
[15:40] | Guy’s, like, a paper billionaire. | 那家伙理论上是个亿万富翁 |
[15:42] | He’s got contracts with over half | 他跟硅谷一半以上的公司签订了 |
[15:44] | of Silicon Valley to create apps for his own Ross Glass. | 为他的罗斯眼镜做应用程序的合同 |
[15:48] | Craig mentioned that some of the clients | 克雷格提到 当苏珊娜告诉客户 |
[15:49] | would get pretty pissed off if Suzanne had | 他们不符合资格时 |
[15:51] | to tell them they didn’t qualify. | 有些客户会相当生气 |
[15:52] | Exactly. Which is why I cross-referenced Ross | 正是这样 所以我交叉搜索罗斯 |
[15:54] | with Gwen’s client list. Turns out, | 和格温的客户名单 结果 |
[15:57] | Platinum Select worked with them three months | 白金婚恋跟他们合作了三个月后 |
[15:59] | before they dropped him. Don’t know why. | 他们拒绝了他 原因不清楚 |
[16:01] | Let’s find out. | 我们去找出原因 |
[16:06] | Look, it sucks Suzanne’s dead, | 苏珊娜的死真是糟透了 |
[16:08] | but I had nothing to do with it. | 但跟我一点关系都没有 |
[16:11] | I barely knew her. | 我不怎么认识她 |
[16:12] | How many times you meet? | 你们见过多少次 |
[16:14] | Oh, three or four. | 三四次吧 |
[16:16] | I did what she said– got some new clothes, | 我照她说的做了 买了些新衣服 |
[16:18] | smoothed out the rough edges, | 磨掉了一些性格上的棱角 |
[16:19] | and I think I’m ready to go; I’m ready for | 我想我准备好了 准备好 |
[16:21] | my 30 hand-picked hotties. | 迎接我那三十个精挑细选的辣妹了 |
[16:23] | But then, a week before my par-tay, | 但是然后 在我的派对一周前 |
[16:25] | Suzanne calls me | 苏珊娜打给我 |
[16:26] | and tells me I am not approved as a client. | 告诉我说我没能获准成为客户 |
[16:29] | She say why you weren’t approved? | 她有说为什么没被获准吗 |
[16:31] | Guess the fact that I’ve been divorced. | 我猜是因为我离过婚的原因吧 |
[16:34] | Three times. | 离过三次 |
[16:35] | She said it wasn’t good for Gwen’s brand. | 她说那对格温的品牌形象不好 |
[16:37] | Still, my money’s good, so I called her, | 但是 我有钱 所以我打给她 |
[16:40] | see if they’d reconsider. | 看看他们能不能重新考虑一下 |
[16:41] | You called her 18 times, Lee. | 你给她打了十八个电话 李 |
[16:43] | Maybe after three or four, | 也许打了三四次后 |
[16:44] | you figure they’re not reconsidering. | 你知道他们没有重新考虑 |
[16:46] | What? | 什么 |
[16:48] | No. I didn’t do that. | 没有 我没有那么做 |
[16:50] | I called her once and left a message. | 我给她打过一次并且留过一条信息 |
[16:52] | Where were you yesterday morning around 8:00? | 昨天早上八点左右你在哪里 |
[16:55] | – On a jog. – In Bushwick Park? | -跑步 -在布什维克公园吗 |
[16:57] | No, the Reservoir in Central Park. | 不是 在中央公园的水库旁 |
[16:59] | Can anybody confirm that? | 有人能证实吗 |
[17:03] | I was wearing my Glass. | 我当时戴着我的眼镜 |
[17:05] | Recorded everything. | 记录了所有东西 |
[17:06] | Joe can download it for you. | 乔能帮你们下载下来 |
[17:14] | You ever hang that Miles Davis print I got you? | 你有没有把我送你的迈尔斯·戴维斯海报挂起来 |
[17:17] | It’s in a safe place. | 在安全的地方放着呢 |
[17:19] | Hey, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[17:22] | These photos on your computer of Suzanne– | 你电脑上这些苏珊娜的照片 |
[17:25] | you take them? | 是你拍的吗 |
[17:26] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[17:28] | You just became our number one suspect. | 你刚成为我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[17:35] | Look, I didn’t do anything, Okay? | 听着 我什么也没做 好吗 |
[17:37] | Then why’d you try to run? | 那你干嘛跑 |
[17:39] | I don’t know. I freaked out. | 我不知道 我吓坏了 |
[17:43] | Yeah, Suzanne came by to meet with Mr. Ross, and | 是的 苏珊娜过来见罗斯先生 |
[17:47] | we talked a little. | 我们稍稍谈了一下 |
[17:48] | I thought she was cute, | 我认为她很可爱 |
[17:49] | so I asked her out, but she said no. | 所以我约她出来 但她拒绝了 |
[17:52] | Then you called her 17 times to get her to change her mind, | 然后你给她打了十七个电话让她改变主意 |
[17:54] | and when that didn’t work, you killed her. | 发现不管用后 你就杀了她 |
[17:57] | What? No, I’m telling you, | 什么 没有 我跟你说 |
[17:58] | I just found out… | 我只是发现了 |
[18:00] | Joe, look at things my way, Okay? | 乔 从我的角度想想 行吗 |
[18:02] | On the one hand, I got a dead girl. | 一方面 有个女孩死了 |
[18:03] | On the other hand, I got a guy | 另一方面 有个男孩 |
[18:05] | who asked her out, and when she said no, | 约这个女孩出去 但她拒绝后 |
[18:06] | stalked her, | 他跟踪她 |
[18:07] | called her 17 times, took hundreds | 打了十七个电话给她 |
[18:09] | of photos of her without her knowing. | 在她不知道的情况下偷拍了她几百张照片 |
[18:11] | You see how this looks to me?! | 你知道这在我看起来像怎么回事了吧 |
[18:13] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[18:15] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[18:17] | Yeah, I did all those other things. | 是的 那些事我都做了 |
[18:18] | I know I got a problem that way, but… | 我知道我那样做有问题 但 |
[18:22] | I thought maybe I could kind of make it work out. | 我以为可能我会成功 |
[18:24] | You thought wrong, Joe. | 你想错了 乔 |
[18:28] | Where were you yesterday morning? | 昨天早上你在哪 |
[18:29] | I was doing errands for Mr. Ross. | 我在为罗斯先生办事 |
[18:32] | He told us he sent you on errands. | 他告诉我们他派你去办事了 |
[18:33] | You got any proof you actually did them? | 你有证据证明你真的去办了吗 |
[18:35] | Yeah. People saw me. | 有 有人见到我了 |
[18:36] | I can tell you where I was. | 我可以告诉你我在哪 |
[18:37] | I can tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[18:38] | Start writing, Joe. | 写下来吧 乔 |
[18:44] | Stupid thing is, | 愚蠢的是 |
[18:46] | all the stuff I was doing– | 我做的一切事情 |
[18:49] | it wasn’t gonna make any difference. | 都不会有任何用 |
[18:50] | Yeah, my experience– and this is just me– | 是啊 我的经验 就我的经验来看 |
[18:53] | the stalking thing: not a turn-on. | 跟踪是行不通的 |
[18:55] | Okay, yeah, I get it. | 好了 我懂了 |
[18:57] | But that’s not what I meant. | 但我不是那个意思 |
[19:00] | Suzanne– she wasn’t into guys. | 苏珊娜 她不喜欢男人 |
[19:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:05] | Just look at my pictures. | 看看我的照片 |
[19:07] | She was with this chick. | 她跟这个小妞在一起 |
[19:08] | I got her going into Suzanne’s house. | 我拍到她去苏珊娜的房子 |
[19:10] | She’s got a key. | 她有钥匙 |
[19:12] | They wear the same clothes. | 她们穿一样的衣服 |
[19:14] | They were holding hands in one of them. | 她们手牵手 |
[19:17] | So, see? | 所以 明白了吗 |
[19:19] | It wasn’t about me. | 并不是我的原因 |
[19:21] | Keep writing. | 继续写 |
[19:25] | Okay, Suzanne’s mystery woman. | 好了 苏珊娜的神秘女人 |
[19:27] | First-off, no one recognizes her | 首先 公寓里没人 |
[19:29] | at the building; it the same at Gwen’s. | 认识她 格温那也是 |
[19:31] | I talked to the fiancee Craig. | 我跟未婚夫克雷格谈过 |
[19:33] | He says he doesn’t know her, and he’s not buying | 他说他不认识她 而且他不相信 |
[19:35] | that Suzanne was dating her. | 苏珊娜跟她在一起 |
[19:36] | Wouldn’t be the first time a fiancee’s been surprised, right? | 这不会是未婚夫第一次感到惊讶 对吧 |
[19:38] | I have a feeling our Suzanne has a lot of surprises. | 我有种感觉苏珊娜身上会有许多惊喜 |
[19:41] | This is what I wanted to show you guys. | 这是我想给你们看的 |
[19:44] | – Yeah, that’s Suzanne’s building. – Right. | -那是苏珊娜的公寓楼 -是的 |
[19:45] | Now, our mystery woman headed | 神秘女人下午三点零五分 |
[19:47] | into Suzanne’s building 3:05 p.m. | 径直走进苏珊娜的公寓 |
[19:49] | I didn’t see any car | 我在监视录像里 |
[19:50] | in the surveillance photos, so I figured… | 没有看到车 所以我想 |
[19:52] | – The subway. – Right. | -地铁 -对 |
[19:53] | If she took the subway, odds are | 如果她乘地铁 很有可能 |
[19:54] | she took the M train to the Marcy Avenue stop, | 她乘M线到玛西大街站 |
[19:57] | ’cause it’s only a couple blocks away from Suzanne’s apartment. | 因为那里离苏珊娜的公寓只有两条街 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:00] | And I’m really proud of myself for this one. | 之后我就很佩服自己了 |
[20:02] | I tracked all the way along the M train, | 我一路追踪M线 |
[20:04] | and using facial recognition, | 同时用面部识别 |
[20:06] | cross-checked it with the subway security footage | 将地铁安全监控录像 |
[20:08] | with all the photos we had of our mystery lady. | 和我们已有的神秘女人照片交叉检查 |
[20:10] | And guess who’s coming out of the Seneca Ave stop. | 猜猜看谁从塞内卡大街站下了车 |
[20:14] | Our mystery lady. | 神秘女人 |
[20:15] | That’s right. How awesome is the Jay Man? | 没错 杰帅有多棒 |
[20:20] | I’m thinking maybe she was an outdoors kind of girl. | 我在想也许她是个喜欢户外活动的女生 |
[20:23] | There’s all these topo maps. Maybe she liked to hike. | 这里全都是地形图 也许她喜欢远足 |
[20:27] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[20:29] | That little happy pig. | 那只欢乐小猪 |
[20:31] | Suzanne had a magnet with | 苏珊娜的冰箱上有个 |
[20:32] | the exact same logo on her fridge. | 一模一样图案的磁贴 |
[20:40] | “Smiling Pig Donuts.” | “笑脸猪甜甜圈” |
[20:46] | Yeah, I’ve seen them both come in here. | 是的 我在这里见过她们俩 |
[20:47] | – Have any names? – Nah. | -知道名字吗 -不知道 |
[20:49] | Just know that they come in together about once a week. | 只知道她们大概每个星期一起来一次 |
[20:52] | That one liked Bavarian Cream, and the other– | 那个喜欢巴伐利亚奶油 另一个 |
[20:55] | she always got a chocolate glazed. | 她经常要丝滑巧克力 |
[20:57] | Person finds a donut that they like, | 一旦人找到一个自己喜欢的甜甜圈 |
[20:58] | they stick to it. One guy used to come in… | 就会只吃那个 有个人总是过来 |
[21:00] | Okay, thank you, uh, Desiree. | 好的 谢谢你 德西蕾 |
[21:03] | Did you happen to hear | 你有没有碰巧听到 |
[21:04] | where they were going or where they come from? | 她们要去哪里或者她们从哪里来 |
[21:06] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:07] | Mostly, I just focus on the donuts. | 一般来说 我只关心甜甜圈 |
[21:10] | You look like a maple frosted. | 你看着适合枫糖的 |
[21:12] | If you think of anything else, | 如果你想起来别的事 |
[21:14] | could you give us a call, please? | 能请你打电话给我们吗 |
[21:15] | Thanks. Come on, Maple Frosted Guy. | 谢谢 走吧 枫糖男 |
[21:22] | Group like that– smoking cigarettes, | 那样的一群人 抽着烟 |
[21:25] | drinking coffee, eating donuts– | 喝着咖啡 吃着甜甜圈 |
[21:27] | generally means a 12-step meeting, right? | 通常是一个十二步戒瘾会 对吗 |
[21:30] | Suzanne did have a bag of meth in her apartment. | 苏珊娜的公寓里的确有一包冰毒 |
[21:32] | Maybe they were in recovery together. | 也许她们在一起戒毒 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry, but this is where the anonymous part | 对不起 但是这里真的完全是 |
[21:39] | really gets in the way, Detectives. | 匿名活动 两位警探 |
[21:40] | We understand your resistance, but please. | 我们理解你的抗拒 但是麻烦你 |
[21:43] | This woman was killed yesterday. | 这个女人昨天被杀了 |
[21:44] | We need all the help we can get to solve her murder. | 我们需要各种协助来破案 |
[21:47] | Please, if there’s anything at all you think you can tell us. | 拜托 如果有任何值得告诉我们的事 |
[21:57] | That’s Maria and that’s Claire. | 这是玛利亚 这是克莱尔 |
[21:59] | – Claire? You’re sure? – Yes. | -克莱尔 你确定吗 -确定 |
[22:02] | I don’t have their last names, of course. | 当然了 我不知道她们姓什么 |
[22:04] | Maria’s struggling with a meth addiction, | 玛利亚一直在与毒瘾抗争 |
[22:06] | been in and out of the program for years. | 进进出出戒毒项目好几年了 |
[22:08] | Claire joined us about six months ago. | 克莱尔大概半年前加入我们 |
[22:10] | She’d had a cocaine problem. She’s been clean for two years. | 她曾对可卡因上瘾 但已经戒了两年了 |
[22:12] | So they didn’t join the program together? | 所以她们不是一起加入项目的吗 |
[22:14] | No. No, they met here. | 不 不是 她们在这里认识的 |
[22:16] | And from what I could tell, they became really close. | 我能看得出来 她们走得很近 |
[22:19] | Claire was like an older sister, trying to look out for Maria. | 克莱尔像个姐姐 处处照顾玛利亚 |
[22:22] | They wanted to help each other | 她们想互相帮助 |
[22:23] | – improve their lives. – Was it working? | -改善生活 -有效果吗 |
[22:26] | Recovery was a real struggle for Maria. | 戒毒对玛利亚来说很艰难 |
[22:29] | She was clean as of last week, but… | 她上个星期戒掉了 但是 |
[22:31] | she told me she’d scored some meth, | 她跟我说她拿到了一点冰毒 |
[22:33] | but that sh-she’d hidden it somewhere | 但她把它藏起来了 |
[22:34] | so she wouldn’t use it. | 所以不能吸 |
[22:36] | But I could see she was thinking about it. | 但我能看出来她一直想着它 |
[22:38] | Was Claire struggling, too? | 克莱尔也很艰难吗 |
[22:40] | No, Claire was doing great. | 不 克莱尔表现很好 |
[22:41] | She just got her two-year chip. | 她刚刚拿到了两年的纪念章 |
[22:43] | Maria brought boxes of donuts to celebrate. | 玛利亚买了几盒甜甜圈来庆祝 |
[22:46] | A lot of boxes. | 很多盒 |
[22:49] | I am so sorry to hear about Claire. | 听到克莱尔的事我很难过 |
[22:51] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[22:53] | she’d be the one who’d make it out of here alive. | 她会是成功离开这里的那个 |
[22:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:59] | Claire? | 克莱尔吗 |
[23:00] | – Yeah. – I don’t know, Al. | -是的 -我不知道 艾尔 |
[23:02] | Why do you think that’s her real name? | 为什么你觉得这是她的真名 |
[23:03] | Because 12-step meetings are all about honesty. | 因为十二步戒瘾会的主旨是诚实 |
[23:06] | And from what I can tell, Claire took them pretty seriously. | 我看得出来 克莱尔对此很认真 |
[23:09] | Okay, well, if “Suzanne” is an alias for Claire, | 好吧 如果”苏珊娜”是克莱尔的化名 |
[23:12] | that would explain why we can’t find any history on her. | 那就能解释为什么我们找不到她的过去 |
[23:14] | Right. So do the search again, | 对的 所以你再搜索一次 |
[23:15] | this time using “Claire.” | 这次用”克莱尔” |
[23:17] | – You got it, boss. – Thank you. | -遵命 老大 -谢谢 |
[23:19] | Donuts? Really? | 甜甜圈 不是吧 |
[23:20] | Well, we’re cops. | 我们可是警察啊 |
[23:21] | – What’d you get me? – A maple frosted. | -你给我买了什么 -枫糖 |
[23:24] | Oh, and Maria’s last name and address. | 还有玛利亚的姓和地址 |
[23:27] | – No way. Come on. – Mm-hmm. It’s Maria Torres. | -不会吧 得了 -她叫玛利亚·托雷斯 |
[23:29] | She’s over on DeKalb in Bed-Stuy. | 她在贝德福德的迪卡布那边 |
[23:31] | See, I figured if Maria bought boxes of donuts | 我觉得如果上周克莱尔的解毒周年纪念 |
[23:34] | last week for Claire’s anniversary, | 玛利亚买了好几盒甜甜圈 |
[23:35] | she probably used a credit card. | 她可能会用信用卡 |
[23:37] | – And I was right. – Nice work. | -我猜对了 -干得好 |
[23:39] | And nice donuts. | 甜甜圈也很好 |
[23:48] | Maria Torres? | 玛利亚·托雷斯 |
[24:07] | All clear. | 安全 |
[24:08] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[24:15] | Okay, Al. Here it is. | 好了 艾尔 找到了 |
[24:16] | Facial recognition matched | 面部识别匹配了 |
[24:17] | with a photo taken at the Mexican border. | 在墨西哥边境拍的一张照片 |
[24:19] | Suzanne Mills is really Claire Johnson– | 苏珊娜·米尔斯事实上是克莱尔·约翰逊 |
[24:22] | 26, born in Torrance, California. | 26岁 生于加利福尼亚州托伦斯市 |
[24:23] | And doesn’t look like a fun childhood. | 看起来童年并不幸福 |
[24:25] | Dad passed away when she was eight. | 八岁时父亲去世 |
[24:27] | Her mom was in and out for petty larceny. | 母亲因为轻盗窃罪入狱 后被释放 |
[24:29] | I’ve also got three social service complaints | 我还查到了三次社会服务对她继父的投诉 |
[24:31] | alleging physical and mental abuse against her stepdad. | 指控他对她进行身体及心理虐待 |
[24:34] | At 16, she left home and started getting into trouble. | 十六岁时她离开家 开始惹麻烦 |
[24:36] | She was arrested in 2004 | 2004年她在荷尔摩沙海滩 |
[24:38] | for stealing a sandwich and some gum in Hermosa Beach. | 因偷了个三明治和一些口香糖被捕 |
[24:41] | But then we got her for criminal possession | 接下来她因非法持有管制药品 |
[24:42] | of a controlled substance, twice, in 2008. | 被捕两次 都在2008年 |
[24:45] | Now, ATM receipts show that she spent some time in Texas, | 自动提款机收据表明她在德克萨斯州 |
[24:48] | Northern Mexico and Baja. | 墨西哥北部和下加利福尼亚州呆过一阵 |
[24:50] | Then all of a sudden, two years ago, just like that, | 然后突然 两年前 |
[24:52] | bang, she disappears. | 砰地一声 她就消失了 |
[24:53] | And when does Suzanne show up? | 苏珊娜是何时出现的 |
[24:55] | Uh, the earliest | 关于苏珊娜 |
[24:57] | we pick up any activity on Suzanne is when | 我们发现的最早的记录 |
[25:00] | she signed the lease for her apartment a year and a half ago. | 是她一年半以前签了公寓的合同 |
[25:03] | It’s expensive to create a whole new identity. | 造一个新身份是很昂贵的 |
[25:05] | I doubt she did it alone. | 我怀疑她不是一个人 |
[25:07] | Let’s see who was helping her. | 我们来看看谁在帮她 |
[25:09] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老大 |
[25:09] | Murray, anything new on Maria? | 莫里 玛利亚那边有什么新线索吗 |
[25:11] | Yeah, she was born in Akron, Ohio. | 她生于俄亥俄州亚克朗市 |
[25:13] | Uh, went to NYU, took a few | 上了纽约大学 |
[25:15] | drug collars and dropped out. | 吸毒 辍学 |
[25:17] | The last thing I have is | 我查到的最近一条是 |
[25:18] | her working at a shoe store in Queens. | 她在皇后区一家鞋店上班 |
[25:20] | They said she quit four months ago. | 四个月前离职 |
[25:22] | I got a BOLO out. | 现在不知道在哪里 |
[25:23] | – We’re looking everywhere. – Okay, thanks. | -我们在到处寻找 -好的 多谢 |
[25:25] | Whoever broke in here was looking | 闯入这里的人 |
[25:26] | for something specific. | 一定是在找某件特定的东西 |
[25:27] | Look at these power cords. | 看这些电源线 |
[25:29] | All the electronics– phones, computers, tablets– | 所有电子产品 电话 电脑 平板电脑 |
[25:31] | they’re gone. | 都不见了 |
[25:35] | It sucks Suzanne is dead. | 苏珊娜的死真是太可怕了 |
[25:37] | How many times you meet? | 你们见过几次 |
[25:39] | Three, four? | 三四次吧 |
[25:47] | That software guy, Lee Ross– | 那个搞软件的家伙 李·罗斯 |
[25:49] | at his office, he had this art piece behind his desk. | 他办公室桌子后面的墙上 有个装饰品 |
[25:52] | Coffee mugs, except one was missing. | 是一排咖啡杯 有一个不见了 |
[25:54] | The orange one. | 橘色的 |
[25:57] | It’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[26:01] | Stuart, I’m not looking at anything right now. | 斯图尔特 我现在什么都没有看 |
[26:02] | I’m looking at a blank… | 我在看一片空白 |
[26:04] | I’ll call you back. | 我等下打给你 |
[26:06] | Been looking for this, Lee? | 在找这个吗 李 |
[26:09] | Where’d you find it? | 在哪儿找到的 |
[26:10] | We’ll tell you if you tell us what it really is. | 除非你先告诉我们这到底是什么 |
[26:12] | It’s a travel mug. | 这是个旅行杯 |
[26:16] | Try again, Lee. | 重新编 李 |
[26:17] | And a camouflaged bluetooth data migration device. | 还是一个伪装过的蓝牙数据迁移装置 |
[26:21] | It copies electronic files and hard drives fast. | 能很快的复制电子文档和硬盘 |
[26:25] | Very fast. | 非常快 |
[26:26] | Without anybody knowing it. | 而且不为人知 |
[26:28] | Well, that doesn’t sound entirely legal. | 听起来不是很合法啊 |
[26:29] | Well, my investors don’t seem to care. | 我的投资人才不在乎 |
[26:32] | Who are your investors? | 你的投资人是谁 |
[26:33] | Oh, uh, Department of Defense, Military Intelligence… | 国防部 军事情报部 |
[26:36] | Okay, but when Suzanne came here to prep you, | 当苏珊娜来这里帮你做准备的时候 |
[26:38] | you told her what this mug really was, didn’t you? | 你告诉了她这些杯子到底是什么 是吗 |
[26:41] | – Maybe. – Sure, you did. | -也许 -是一定 |
[26:42] | You were trying to impress her and Gwen. | 你在试图给她和格温留下深刻印象 |
[26:45] | Are you telling me Suzanne stole it? | 你是说苏珊娜偷了它 |
[26:47] | We’re not telling you anything, | 我们什么都没说 |
[26:48] | except you’re not getting this back today. | 除了一点 你今天别想把它拿回去了 |
[26:50] | Look, the prototype cost me 200 grand. | 这个原型花了我二十万 |
[26:53] | Homeland is expecting them to go live in 2017. | 国土安全部希望能在2017年投入使用 |
[26:56] | Please be careful with it. | 拜托你小心点 |
[26:58] | Don’t worry. We will. | 别担心 我们会的 |
[27:00] | So, welcome to the nerd porn portion of our program. | 欢迎来到我们项目中最让书呆子着迷的部分 |
[27:04] | This is the most incredible | 这是我见过的 |
[27:06] | integrated data migration system I have ever seen. | 最不可思议的数据迁移系统 |
[27:08] | Al, I want this. | 艾尔 我想要它 |
[27:10] | – I need this. – Maybe for Christmas. | -我需要它 -等圣诞节吧 |
[27:12] | – What’s on it? – Gigs of information on Gwen’s clients. | -里面有什么 -数千兆的格温的客户信息 |
[27:15] | Credit card numbers, | 信用卡号码 |
[27:16] | driver’s licenses, Social Security numbers. | 驾照 社会安全号码 |
[27:18] | So Claire, as Suzanne, | 所以说克莱尔 也就是苏珊娜 |
[27:20] | used this mug to steal financial information. But why? | 用这个杯子来盗窃财务信息 但为什么 |
[27:23] | Because she was working for the Sinaloa Cartel. | 因为她为锡纳罗亚贩毒集团工作 |
[27:25] | – How’d you get that? – Claire was sending packets | -你怎么知道的 -克莱尔把数据包 |
[27:27] | of data from this device to an office park | 从这个设备发往位于提华纳的一个办公室 |
[27:30] | in Tijuana that’s a known front for the Sinaloa Cartel. | 那里是已知的锡纳罗亚贩毒集团前线 |
[27:34] | It was an easy call to make. | 这没什么难的 |
[27:35] | But what does a drug cartel need | 但一个贩毒团伙 |
[27:37] | with all that I.D. information? | 要这些身份信息干什么 |
[27:38] | They use the financial holdings of other people | 他们利用其它人的金融控股 |
[27:40] | as a way to launder their drug money. | 来作为他们洗钱的方式 |
[27:42] | With complex financial profiles, | 通过复杂的财务档案 |
[27:44] | it’s really not that hard to hide large sums of money | 将大量的钱藏在不同的股份里 |
[27:47] | within different holdings, | 并不是那么难 |
[27:48] | even deposit or withdraw at will | 甚至可以随意存取 |
[27:50] | without being detected. | 而不被发现 |
[27:51] | Gwen’s clients were the perfect dupes. | 格温的客户是理想的靶子 |
[27:53] | But how does Claire Johnson | 但克莱尔·约翰逊是如何 |
[27:55] | get hooked up with a Mexican drug cartel? | 和一个墨西哥贩毒团伙搅在一起的 |
[27:58] | Thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会问呢 |
[28:01] | Claire was dating this guy in Mexico | 克莱尔在墨西哥的时候 |
[28:05] | named Dean Morrison. | 和这个叫迪安·莫里森的人约会过 |
[28:07] | Now, Morrison turns out to be Not such a good guy, | 莫里森其实没有看上去那么纯良 |
[28:10] | in fact, The reason why they’re in the papers is | 事实上 他们会上报纸是因为 |
[28:11] | because he was found with his head cut off two years ago | 两年前迪安的尸体在米切肯州的 |
[28:14] | in a Michoacan parking structure, | 一座停车楼里被发现 尸首异处 |
[28:16] | apparently the victim of the Sinoloan Cartel. | 很明显是锡纳罗亚贩毒集团下的手 |
[28:18] | He had been working for them, | 他一直为其卖命 |
[28:19] | doing the same thing as Claire, stealing financial information. | 跟克莱尔一样盗取财务信息 |
[28:22] | Problem is is he got greedy. | 问题是他变得贪心了 |
[28:24] | He thought he could sell the Cartel’s info to somebody else. | 他以为自己能把贩毒集团的信息卖给别人 |
[28:27] | They found out about it and whacked him. | 被贩毒集团发现并干掉了他 |
[28:29] | Six months later, Claire vanishes, | 六个月后 克莱尔就消失了 |
[28:30] | and Suzanne Mills shows up in New York. | 此时苏珊娜·米尔斯出现在纽约 |
[28:33] | The Cartel let her live if she’d continue to steal for them. | 只要继续为贩毒集团盗取信息 集团就留她一命 |
[28:36] | And they knew Gwen’s client base was a treasure trove | 他们知道格温客户群 |
[28:38] | of hiding places for their money. | 是藏钱的好地方 |
[28:41] | So what do you think went wrong? | 你觉得那里出了问题 |
[28:43] | They caught wind that maybe she wanted to drop out, | 他们可能听到风声说她想退出 |
[28:45] | run away with this Craig guy? | 跟克雷格远走高飞 |
[28:48] | But the way she was killed, | 但杀她的手法 |
[28:49] | that was no Cartel-style execution. | 不是贩毒集团处决的惯用手法 |
[28:51] | But it was definitely them at Maria’s. | 但玛利亚家的案子绝对是他们干的 |
[28:53] | We still have one missing piece. | 我们还缺一环 |
[28:55] | It’s the one we’ve had all along. | 我们一直也没搞清楚 |
[28:57] | Who killed Claire? | 杀克莱尔的是谁 |
[29:01] | You got to wonder about things | 一个像克莱尔这么年轻的 |
[29:02] | when a young girl like Claire finds herself forced | 小姑娘只能被迫为锡纳罗亚贩毒集团卖命 |
[29:05] | to work for the Sinoloan Cartel. | 没法让人不多想 |
[29:08] | – How does that happen? – I don’t know. | -怎么会有这种事 -不清楚 |
[29:10] | Claire seems like the perfect candidate to me. | 我觉得克莱尔是个绝佳人选 |
[29:12] | She was alone, lost, | 孤独 彷徨 |
[29:14] | confused about who she was. | 搞不清前方的路 |
[29:16] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[29:18] | Not that this is gonna surprise you, | 你可能不会吃惊 |
[29:19] | but there was a time in my life | 但我人生中有段时间 |
[29:20] | where I could’ve gone down a very… bad path. | 差点就走上了一条歪路 |
[29:25] | Wrong guy who seemed like the right guy. | 坏人错当成了好人 |
[29:27] | You know, he was so bad, which made him so good. | 他坏透了 可他的坏却又让他万分迷人 |
[29:31] | And, uh, he almost got me into some pretty… | 他差点就害我卷进了 |
[29:34] | serious trouble. | 大麻烦 |
[29:36] | Well, you two weren’t robbing banks together, right? | 你俩没抢银行吧 |
[29:39] | Well, um… | 这个… |
[29:42] | Hi. I have the, uh, subdermal photograph results | 我对克莱尔也就是苏珊娜脖子的 |
[29:45] | from Claire– AKA Suzanne’s– neck. | 皮下扫描结果出来了 |
[29:49] | Great. | 太好了 |
[29:50] | I’m not really sure what I’m looking at, | 我看不太懂这是什么 |
[29:52] | except a definitive bruising pattern. | 除了这些规则的瘀伤 |
[29:55] | True love takes a lot of hard work. | 真爱要付出很多心血 |
[30:01] | Sometimes you get lucky. | 有时候你比较走运 |
[30:04] | Jakey. | 杰克 |
[30:06] | This is Lieutenant Burns and Detective Wells. | 这是彭斯队长和威尔斯警探 |
[30:09] | They’re investigating Suzanne’s death. | 他们在调查苏珊娜的死 |
[30:11] | It’s so terrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[30:13] | Anything we can do to help. | 我们会尽力帮忙 |
[30:19] | Could it be from a belt buckle? | 可能是皮带扣吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah, could be. | 有可能 |
[30:23] | Gwen’s fiance Jake was wearing a belt buckle | 格温的未婚夫杰克系的皮带扣 |
[30:25] | that almost exactly matches that bruising pattern. | 跟这个瘀伤几乎一模一样 |
[30:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:36] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[30:37] | Jake here? We have a warrant. | 杰克在吗 我们有搜查令 |
[30:39] | Which is a really good thing, because I am all flirted out. | 真让我松口气 我可不想再调情了 |
[30:44] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他在厨房 |
[30:50] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[30:52] | How can I help you, Detectives? | 有什么事 警探们 |
[30:54] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[30:55] | This’ll be easier back at the station. | 你跟我们回警局会好办些 |
[30:57] | I know how busy Ms. Stein is. | 我知道斯坦小姐很忙 |
[30:59] | We don’t want to bother her. | 我们不想打扰她 |
[31:00] | If he goes, I go. | 他去哪我去哪 |
[31:02] | You heard the lady. She’s the boss. | 老板发话了 |
[31:05] | You sure you want to talk about this here, Jake? | 你确定想在这里谈吗 杰克 |
[31:08] | It’s about Claire. | 是关于克莱尔的事 |
[31:09] | Claire Johnson. | 克莱尔·约翰逊 |
[31:11] | Never heard of her. | 没听说过这个人 |
[31:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:13] | You knew her as Suzanne Mills. | 就是你们认识的苏珊娜·米尔斯 |
[31:16] | But Jake here– | 但杰克 |
[31:18] | which I’m assuming is so not your real name– | 我猜那不是你的真名吧 |
[31:21] | Jake knew her as Claire Johnson. | 杰克知道她的本名克莱尔·约翰逊 |
[31:23] | Jake? I don’t understand. | 杰克 我不明白 |
[31:25] | What are they talking about? | 他们在说什么 |
[31:27] | No! All right! | 好吧 |
[31:28] | Back off! All right? I’m gonna kill her! | 别过来 否则我就杀了她 |
[31:31] | Jake, it’s over. | 杰克 都结束了 |
[31:32] | No… | 没结束 |
[31:37] | Soy uno de ustedes. | 我是自己人[西班牙语] |
[31:40] | Somos hermanos. | 我们是兄弟[西班牙语] |
[31:53] | “Soy uno de ustedes.” | “我是自己人” |
[31:55] | I am one of you. | 我是自己人 |
[31:56] | That’s what you said. | 这是你说的那句话 |
[31:58] | “Somos hermanos.” | “我们是兄弟” |
[32:00] | We are brothers. | 我们是兄弟 |
[32:02] | You called the Cartel, didn’t you? That’s why they were there. | 是你联系的贩毒集团吧 所以他们才会来 |
[32:05] | You thought they were gonna help you out. | 你以为他们会帮你 |
[32:08] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[32:09] | Or, uh, Jack… | 还是杰克 |
[32:12] | Burton from San Diego. | 来自圣地亚哥的杰克·波顿 |
[32:16] | You really think the Sinoloan Cartel gives a damn about you? | 你真以为锡纳罗亚贩毒集团在乎你吗 |
[32:19] | They take care of their friends. | 他们关照朋友 |
[32:21] | But you’re not their friend. Not anymore. | 可你不是他们的朋友 不再是了 |
[32:24] | When you killed Claire, | 你杀了克莱尔的时候 |
[32:25] | You blew their multimillion-dollar I.D. scam wide open. | 你就把他们上百万美元的骗局身份毁掉了 |
[32:29] | You really thought those guys were gonna be happy to see you? | 你真以为他们见到你会高兴吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 |
[32:37] | This is what I’m gonna do. | 我是这么打算的 |
[32:39] | I’m gonna send you to Rikers. | 我把你送去莱克斯岛监狱 |
[32:41] | We’ll see what kind of protection you get | 我们看看你那里的兄弟会给你提供 |
[32:43] | from tus hermanos. | 怎样的保护 |
[32:46] | Good luck there… Right? | 祝你好运了 |
[32:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:52] | But I want protective custody. The best, you understand? | 但我要保护性拘留 最好的那种 |
[32:56] | You’ll take what we give you. | 给你什么 你就接什么 |
[33:01] | When’d you start working for the cartel? | 你什么时候开始为贩毒集团工作的 |
[33:03] | Uh, when I was 18. | 我18岁时 |
[33:05] | You know, a friend from high school hooked me up. | 高中的一个同学给我介绍的 |
[33:07] | I been doing… I.D. stuff every since. | 从那时起我就一直在伪造身份证什么的 |
[33:11] | What about Claire? | 克莱尔呢 |
[33:13] | Claire was new. | 克莱尔是新来的 |
[33:14] | She got into some trouble down in Mexico, | 她在墨西哥惹了点麻烦 |
[33:16] | and they got her working. | 他们就把她拉进来了 |
[33:18] | She didn’t want to, | 她不想进来的 |
[33:19] | but we don’t always get to choose, do we? | 但我们这种人也没什么选择余地不是吗 |
[33:21] | So they placed you at Gwen’s together? | 所以他们就把你俩安排在了格温那 |
[33:24] | Well, Gwen had a ton of files on rich guys — | 格温有一堆关于富翁的文件 |
[33:27] | hard copies only — that she kept in a safe. | 只有复印件 她把它们放在保险箱里 |
[33:29] | I handed those off. | 我把那些弄出来了 |
[33:32] | Claire was in charge of the digital stuff. | 克莱尔负责的是电子的部分 |
[33:35] | We both did a good job. | 我们都干的不错 |
[33:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:39] | And then… Things got personal. | 之后 工作参杂了个人情感吗 |
[33:44] | Whatever. | 不管你怎么说吧 |
[33:45] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[33:48] | Well, there was something about her, you know? | 她很特别 |
[33:51] | She was just this girl, this sweet girl, | 她是个 很甜美的女孩 |
[33:54] | and she was the only one in the city | 而且她是这城市里唯一一个 |
[33:56] | who actually knew who I was, you know? | 真正了解我的人 |
[33:59] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[34:03] | But she was in love with someone else. | 但她却爱着别人 |
[34:07] | Craig Zadoc. | 克雷格·萨多克 |
[34:10] | She told you about him. | 她告诉了你 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:13] | When? | 什么时候 |
[34:15] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[34:17] | You don’t start talking, | 如果你不说 |
[34:19] | your protective custody is gonna be cleaning out the bathrooms | 你的保护性拘留的内容就是 |
[34:22] | at La Mesa prison in Tijuana. | 在提华纳的拉梅萨监狱打扫厕所 |
[34:24] | Claire thought she was just gonna run off with this guy? | 克莱尔以为她能和这人远走高飞吗 |
[34:27] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[34:28] | She was gonna run from the Cartel. | 她能逃得出贩毒集团 |
[34:30] | Run from me. | 能从我身边逃走 |
[34:32] | She said she’d finally found something real with him. | 她说她终于在他那找到了真实 |
[34:36] | With him. | 在他那 |
[34:40] | So I grabbed her and I started squeezing. | 所以我掐住了她开始用力 |
[34:44] | And she just stared at me like she was surprised. | 她盯着我一脸惊讶 |
[34:49] | And I couldn’t let go. | 我就是没法松手 |
[34:52] | But I couldn’t look at her, | 但我也不敢看她 |
[34:53] | so I turned her around and I finished it. | 所以我把她转了过去 结果了她 |
[35:00] | She never should have made me love her. | 她就不该让我爱上她 |
[35:04] | Definitely Cartel guys. | 绝对是贩毒集团的人 |
[35:06] | This is from a traffic cam outside of Gwen’s apartment. | 这是格温的公寓外面的交通监控录像 |
[35:08] | And this is from yesterday — cab at JFK. | 这是昨天的来自肯尼迪机场一辆出租的录像 |
[35:12] | These guys flew in from Tijuana to New York, | 这些人是从提华纳飞到纽约 |
[35:14] | tossed up Maria’s apartment, shot up Gwen’s. | 翻遍了玛利亚的公寓 在格温家开了枪 |
[35:16] | From what I can tell, they could still be in the city. | 就我看来 他们应该还没走 |
[35:18] | They’re looking for Maria. | 他们在找玛利亚 |
[35:20] | How would they know about maria? | 他们怎么可能知道玛利亚的事 |
[35:21] | Jake told them. | 杰克告诉他们的 |
[35:22] | He said he called the cartel, told them Claire had an accident | 他说他告诉集团说克莱尔出事了 |
[35:26] | and that he needed to be extricated. | 他需要脱身 |
[35:28] | But first they wanted something. | 但他们要先得到点什么 |
[35:29] | Claire had told them she stole a device | 克莱尔告诉过他们她偷了 |
[35:31] | from one of Gwen’s clients. | 格温一个客户的一个仪器 |
[35:32] | – Lee Ross. – Right. | -李·罗斯 -没错 |
[35:34] | So they wanted it and the information on it. | 所以他们想要那上面的信息 |
[35:36] | Jake tried to be cooperative and find the device. | 杰克想要合作找到它 |
[35:38] | He couldn’t find it at Claire’s, he told them | 但他在克莱尔家没找到 他说 |
[35:41] | maybe it was at her good friend Maria’s place. | 东西也许在她的好朋友玛利亚家 |
[35:43] | But they never found it at Maria’s | 但他们没在玛利亚家找到 |
[35:44] | because they weren’t Looking for anything | 因为他们不知道要找的东西 |
[35:45] | as simple as a coffee mug. | 居然就是个咖啡杯 |
[35:48] | Which means they think Maria still has it, | 也就是说他们认为东西还在玛利亚那 |
[35:50] | and they’re gonna kill her. | 他们要杀她 |
[35:51] | We got to find her before they do. | 我们得在他们之前找到她 |
[35:53] | How the hell do you outrun a cartel, | 你要怎么赶在贩毒集团前面 |
[35:54] | especially without a plan? | 更何况你还没有计划 |
[35:56] | Claire had the plan. | 克莱尔有个计划 |
[35:58] | And Maria was Claire’s only confidant, | 而玛利亚是克莱尔唯一的闺蜜 |
[36:01] | which means maria is following | 也就是说玛利亚是按照 |
[36:02] | Claire’s escape plan. | 克莱尔的逃跑计划来的 |
[36:05] | So I’m thinking she was maybe outdoorsy. | 我在想也许她是个喜欢户外活动的女生 |
[36:08] | There’s all these topo maps. | 这里全都是地形图 |
[36:12] | Claire had a map at her apartment. | 克莱尔公寓有张地图 |
[36:15] | The Catskills. | 是卡兹奇山 |
[36:16] | Ellenville. | 埃伦维尔 |
[36:17] | Jay, search under the names Claire Johnson, | 杰 搜索克莱尔·约翰逊 |
[36:19] | Suzanne Mills or | 苏珊娜·米尔斯或者 |
[36:20] | Maria Torres | 玛利亚·托雷斯名下 |
[36:21] | for a house or cabin rental | 在埃伦维尔周围一英里内 |
[36:23] | or purchase within a mile of Ellenville. | 是否有租用或者购买的房屋 |
[36:28] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[36:29] | I just talked to claire’s fiance Craig. | 我刚和克莱尔的未婚夫克雷格谈过 |
[36:31] | He doesn’t know much. | 他知道的不多 |
[36:32] | He says the two of them generally talked about | 他只说他们俩谈到了什么 |
[36:33] | getting away from the city, romantic stuff. | 离开城市的浪漫计划什么的 |
[36:36] | Finding a farm somewhere, living off the grid. | 在哪找个农场 远离社交 |
[36:38] | Look under Craig Zadoc. | 查查克雷格·萨多克名下 |
[36:44] | – No. – Wait. | -没有 -等等 |
[36:45] | She was thinking ahead. | 她已经预想好了 |
[36:46] | Try Claire Zadoc. | 试试克莱尔·萨多克 |
[36:51] | Got it. Down payment was made | 找到了 一个名叫克莱尔·萨多克的人 |
[36:52] | by a Claire Zadoc at Ellenville First National Bank. | 在埃伦维尔第一国家银行做了首付 |
[36:55] | She bought 60 acres out on Ridge Road. | 她买下了山脊路上24公顷的地 |
[36:57] | That’s a cabin. | 那有个小木屋 |
[36:58] | There, near that water tower. | 那里 在那个水塔旁边 |
[37:00] | Hold on, I’m getting a ping from Maria’s cell. | 稍等 我追踪到了玛利亚的手机 |
[37:03] | It’s ten seconds. | 只开机了十秒 |
[37:04] | Probably turning it on and off, looking for messages. | 可能是开了一下看了信息就关机了 |
[37:07] | She’s on the thruway headed north. | 她在向北行驶的高速公路上 |
[37:09] | And if we know that, then the cartel does, too. | 如果我们找得到她 毒品集团也能找到 |
[37:21] | I’ll cover you. You get her. | 我掩护你 你去找她 |
[37:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:31] | Maria, Carrie Wells, NYPD. | 玛利亚 我是纽约警局的凯莉·威尔斯 |
[37:33] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[37:37] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[37:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[37:42] | I know you’re scared, | 我知道你很害怕 |
[37:43] | but I’m here to help. | 但我是来帮你的 |
[37:44] | Now, listen, we have to go. | 听好 我们必须离开这 |
[37:48] | Carrie, we got company. | 凯莉 有人来了 |
[37:50] | Go. Get down, get down, get down. | 躲起来 蹲下 蹲下 |
[37:55] | Claire — she warned me. | 克莱尔警告过我 |
[37:56] | She said that if something happened to her | 她说如果她发生不测 |
[37:58] | that I should run. | 我一定要逃 |
[37:59] | That they could come after me. | 她说他们一定会来找我的 |
[38:02] | Did they kill her? | 是他们杀了她吗 |
[38:03] | No, they didn’t kill her. Now I need you to be quiet. | 不是 不是他们杀的 你现在要保持安静 |
[38:06] | Just stay calm, stay calm. | 保持冷静 要镇定 |
[38:08] | Hey, Maria. You home? | 玛利亚 你在家吗 |
[38:11] | Don’t answer. Shh. | 别出声 |
[38:14] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[38:18] | I’m gonna open the door. | 我要开门了 |
[38:20] | Stay down and be quiet. | 蹲着别动 别出声 |
[38:26] | Buenos días, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[38:31] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[38:33] | You’re surrounded. Toss your weapons on the ground, | 你们被包围了 把武器丢到地上 |
[38:35] | hands in the air and get on your knees. Now! | 把手举起来然后跪下 快点 |
[38:39] | Drop your weapons! | 把枪放下 |
[38:41] | Drop ’em! | 放下 |
[38:44] | On the ground, face down. | 爬到地上 脸朝下 |
[38:45] | Face down. Go on. | 脸朝下 快 |
[39:08] | I got him. | 他交给我了 |
[39:51] | That’s a cabin. | 那有个小屋 |
[39:53] | There, near that water tower. | 那里 在水塔旁边 |
[40:17] | Drop your weapon! | 把枪放下 |
[40:29] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[40:36] | The Feds have been doing this almost 45 years, | 联邦调查局已经做了近45年的证人保护了 |
[40:39] | never lost a witness. | 从未损失过一位证人 |
[40:41] | You’ll finally get that fresh start, Maria. | 你终于可以有个崭新的开始了 玛利亚 |
[40:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | And please, call me Claire. | 还有请叫我克莱尔 |
[40:49] | That’s my name now. | 这是我现在的名字 |
[40:54] | So… | 那么 |
[40:56] | how’s the commissioner? | 警监怎么样 |
[40:57] | He happy we solved the case? | 我们破案了他高兴吗 |
[40:58] | Oh, no. I just found out he’s suing Gwen. | 不 我才发现他在起诉格温 |
[41:01] | Said she tricked him into marrying a gold digger. | 说她骗他取了一个拜金女 |
[41:04] | That’s what you get when the blind lead the blind. | 这就是盲人让盲人带路的结果 |
[41:09] | Did I just say that out loud? | 我刚才是不是说的太多了 |
[41:11] | I never heard a word. | 我一个字也没听见 |
[41:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:18] | Fresh start. | 崭新的开始 |
[41:20] | That sounds nice. | 听上去不错 |
[41:22] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[41:24] | you never finished telling me about | 你还没给我讲完 |
[41:25] | your little Bonnie and Clyde stint. | 你那个雌雄大盗的故事呢 |
[41:27] | I bet Bonnie and Clyde did not need a matchmaking service. | 我相信雌雄大盗肯定不需要婚介所 |
[41:30] | And look how well they turned out. | 可你看看他俩的下场 |
[41:33] | Do you really think people need someone like Gwen Stein | 你真的认为人们需要一个像格温·斯坦的人 |
[41:36] | to, I don’t know, make the magic happen? | 来产生化学反应吗 |
[41:38] | No. | 不 |
[41:39] | I mean, look at us. | 看看咱俩 |
[41:41] | We have the magic. | 我们已经发生化学反应了 |
[41:42] | – We do? – Sure. | -有吗 -当然 |
[41:44] | You put a spell on me years ago. | 你很多年前就给我下了咒 |
[41:48] | What kind of spell? | 什么咒 |
[41:51] | I’ll do anything you ask. | 我对你有求必应 |
[41:54] | Anything? Like, anything? | 任何事吗 任何事都可以吗 |
[41:57] | Within reason. | 要合理合法 |
[41:59] | We almost got arrested in that closet | 我们差点在锡拉丘斯图书馆的 |
[42:00] | at the Syracuse Library, remember? | 储藏室里被逮捕 记得吗 |
[42:03] | Do I remember that? | 我记得吗 |
[42:03] | – I remember everything. – Of course you remember, yes. | -我什么都记得 -你当然记得 |
[42:06] | I tell you what, how about an easy one. | 这样吧 来个简单的 |
[42:10] | You let me buy you a drink. | 你让我请你喝酒吧 |
[42:12] | No, that is way too easy. | 不 这也太简单了 |
[42:14] | Think of something more exciting. | 想点更刺激的 |
[42:15] | I will. | 好吧 |
[42:17] | After that drink. | 喝完酒再想 |
[42:19] | Come on, Bonnie. | 走吧 邦妮[《雌雄大盗》女主角] |
[42:21] | Okay, Clyde. | 好的 克莱德[《雌雄大盗》男主角] |