时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Senator, um, as I’ve been saying– | 参议员 正如我说过的 |
[00:32] | we’re here for your protection. | 我们来是为了保护你的安全 |
[00:34] | And, as I have been saying– | 正如我一直说的 |
[00:35] | I appreciate all the attention, | 我很感激你们对我的关心 |
[00:36] | but I don’t believe I’m in any danger. | 但我不觉得自己有任何危险 |
[00:38] | Can I ask now, Granddad? | 我现在能问吗 爷爷 |
[00:40] | You bet, Haley. | 当然 海莉 |
[00:41] | And you tell me if you think she’s fooling. | 你来告诉我你是不是觉得她在骗人 |
[00:43] | Go ahead, honey. | 玩吧 宝贝 |
[00:44] | Okay, June 3, 2003. | 好吧 2003年6月3日 |
[00:47] | June 3, 2003, was a Tuesday. | 2003年6月3日是一个周二 |
[00:50] | George Bush landed in Egypt. | 乔治·布什抵达埃及 |
[00:53] | The baseball player Sammy Sosa was thrown out of a game | 萨米·索萨由于在球棒上装软木 |
[00:55] | for having cork in his bat. | 被踢出比赛 |
[00:56] | And, let me guess– you were born. | 还有 让我猜猜 你的生日 |
[00:59] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[01:00] | She’s right. How’d you do that? | 她说对了 你怎么做到的 |
[01:02] | Well, Haley, I have a very special gift– | 海莉 我有一项非常特别的能力 |
[01:04] | I remember everything. | 我能记住所有东西 |
[01:06] | Yeah, you might want to remember your job. | 你最好能记住自己的职责 |
[01:09] | – Just saying. – Okay. All right. | -随便一说 -好吧 |
[01:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:11] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[01:13] | Senator, Interpol and the NYPD are convinced | 参议员 国际刑警组织和洛杉矶警局 |
[01:16] | you are a potential assassination target. | 相信您可能被列为刺杀目标 |
[01:19] | Because why? I went to some silly conference? | 为什么 因为我去了一个无聊的会议吗 |
[01:22] | Hell, I only went for the skiing, you know. | 我只是为了去滑雪的 |
[01:24] | And it rained just about every day. | 结果几乎每天都在下雨 |
[01:25] | Three other people who attended the Davos Conference… | 有三名达沃斯世界经济论坛的参加者 |
[01:28] | have been poisoned. Two died. | 被人下毒 其中两人死亡 |
[01:30] | And Interpol believes the killer has entered the United States. | 国际刑警组织相信凶手已经进入美国 |
[01:32] | We just want to keep you safe. | 我们只是想保证您的安全 |
[01:34] | Right, Carrie? | 对吧 凯莉 |
[01:35] | Yes. Right. | 是的 没错 |
[01:36] | We just want to keep you safe. | 我们只是想保证您的安全 |
[01:37] | Well, that is very kind of you, | 你们真是太好心了 |
[01:39] | but I’ve been in public life for 30 years– | 可是我已经当了三十年公众人物 |
[01:41] | I’m tougher than I look. | 我没有看起来那么好对付 |
[01:43] | Believe me, my man Nolan can handle whatever situation arises. | 相信我 诺兰能够处理任何情况 |
[01:46] | Plus, I got that mean-looking fellow | 另外活动主办方还免费给我提供了 |
[01:48] | the festival’s providing me gratis. | 那边那个看起来凶巴巴的工作人员 |
[01:49] | Sir, we’re talking about a professional assassin. | 阁下 我们说的是专业杀手 |
[01:52] | We don’t know how he delivers the poison, | 我们不知道他如何下毒 |
[01:54] | but we know he does it under cover of large crowds. | 但我们知道他是隐藏在人群中下的 |
[01:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | You can do whatever it is you think you have to do | 随便你想怎么做都行 |
[02:00] | since your dynamo partner here | 看在你精力充沛的拍档 |
[02:02] | has so graciously entertained my granddaughter. | 那么亲切地逗我孙女开心的份上 |
[02:05] | – Well, let’s do this then, yeah? – Okay. | -那我们就开始了 -好 |
[02:08] | We’re ready for you, Senator. | 我们已经准备好了 参议员 |
[02:10] | – Let me help you, sir. – Thank you. | -我来帮您 阁下 -谢谢 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:13] | You know, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. | 要知道 用蜂蜜比用醋捉住的苍蝇多 |
[02:16] | You think I was just playing, but I had a whole master plan. | 你以为我在玩 我可是深谋远虑的 |
[02:18] | And, look at that, it worked. Mission accomplished. | 瞧瞧 有用了吧 任务完成 |
[02:20] | How’d you know it was her birthday? | 你怎么知道那是她生日 |
[02:21] | I’m brilliant. | 我是天才 |
[02:23] | Jay, we’re on the move. What’s your situation? | 杰 我们开始行动了 你们什么情况 |
[02:25] | Well, place is really filling up. | 这个地方人真的很多 |
[02:27] | It’s clear from here. | 这边没有可疑 |
[02:33] | I wish I knew what we were looking for. | 要是知道我们在找什么就好了 |
[02:34] | Interpol and Homeland don’t know much more. | 国际刑警组织和国土安全局也不知道 |
[02:37] | Whoever these guys are, they move like shadows. | 不管他们是谁 这些人行动十分隐蔽 |
[03:01] | Ah, Senator Carlyle. | 卡莱尔参议员 |
[03:03] | I’m Murphy Cloonan. So pleased you could make it. | 我是墨菲·科卢楠 很高兴您能来 |
[03:05] | So, this is the check I’ll be presenting | 这就是我要代表你们基金会 |
[03:07] | on behalf of your foundation. | 展示的支票吗 |
[03:08] | Fine, fine. | 好 好 |
[03:09] | Is there anything in particular you’d like me to say | 介绍您的时候有什么东西 |
[03:11] | in your introduction? | 需要特别提到的吗 |
[03:12] | Nope, just make it quick. | 没有 快一点就好了 |
[03:14] | – I’ll cover the other side. – All right. | -我去看着另一边 -好 |
[03:16] | – Let’s do it. – Okay. | -开始吧 -好 |
[03:17] | All right. | 好 |
[03:19] | Murray– | 莫里 |
[03:20] | anything out of the ordinary, abort. | 发现任何反常 立刻叫停 |
[03:22] | No “Wait and see.” We make the call. | 不要”观察情况” 我们就能做决定 |
[03:24] | It’s all good. | 一切都好 |
[03:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[03:37] | it is my great honor and pleasure | 我很荣幸地 |
[03:40] | to bring to the stage now a former member of the Senate, | 为您介绍一位前参议院成员 |
[03:43] | a true captain of business, | 一位商业领袖 |
[03:45] | the guiding light of the Carlyle Foundation, | 卡莱尔基金会的引路灯 |
[03:48] | and an all-around great American– | 一位各方面都很优秀的美国人 |
[03:50] | Senator Thomas Carlyle. | 托马斯·卡莱尔参议员 |
[03:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Thank you. You’re too kind. | 谢谢 您太客气了 |
[04:00] | Let me help you sir. | 我来帮您 阁下 |
[04:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | Al, the water level. | 艾尔 水的高度 |
[04:53] | – Hey, you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[05:13] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[05:26] | Okay, our dead suspect is Nikos Hastis– | 死亡的嫌疑人叫尼克斯·海斯蒂斯 |
[05:29] | low-level operative out of Cyprus, | 塞浦路斯低级间谍人员 |
[05:31] | rumored to have ties to “Revolutionary Struggle”, | 传闻与”革命斗争组织”有关系 |
[05:34] | a terrorist group. | 那是个恐怖组织 |
[05:35] | How’d he get in the country? | 他是怎么进入美国的 |
[05:36] | Came here on a work visa. | 拿工作签证过来的 |
[05:37] | Now apparently this guy’s done private security jobs | 显然他曾在世界各地 |
[05:40] | all over the world. | 担任过私人安保工作 |
[05:41] | Speaking of security– | 提到安保 |
[05:41] | we found the security guard he switched out at the festival, | 我们找到了他顶替的那名保安人员 |
[05:44] | throat cut, in a dumpster. | 被割了喉咙扔在垃圾箱里 |
[05:46] | How does all this sync up with the previous attacks? | 这些要怎么跟之前的攻击联系起来 |
[05:48] | Well, both Jean-Marc Keller, a Swiss banker, | 让马克·凯勒 瑞士银行家 |
[05:52] | and Gustave Bauchau, Belgian manufacturing big shot, | 古斯塔夫·波查 比利时制造业大亨 |
[05:55] | attended the Davos Economic Conference, | 跟卡莱尔参议员一起 |
[05:57] | along with Senator Carlyle. | 出席了达沃斯经济会议 |
[05:58] | Both of them died very uncomfortably. | 他俩都死状很惨 |
[06:00] | No positive I.D. of the toxins used. | 体内无法检测到毒物 |
[06:03] | There were thousands of people at that conference. | 有数千人参加了那个会议 |
[06:04] | Still, it’s the only link we got so far. | 但这是目前为止唯一的联系 |
[06:07] | But it’s the same M.O.– | 但犯罪手法相同 |
[06:08] | poison, big crowd to cover the identity of the killer, | 下毒 凶手隐藏在人群中 |
[06:11] | and by the time these guys found out they were dosed, | 等到他们发现被下毒时 |
[06:13] | it was too late to do anything about it. | 为时已晚 |
[06:15] | Let’s see if we can track Nikos’s movements | 看看我们能否追踪尼克斯的行动 |
[06:17] | and tie him to the prior murders. | 把他跟之前的谋杀案联系起来 |
[06:19] | And let’s find out how he was spending his time in New York. | 查清他在纽约是怎么度过的 |
[06:22] | I want to make sure he didn’t offer a bottle of water | 我想确保在咱们抓到他之前 |
[06:23] | to anyone else before we caught up to him. | 他没给别人另一瓶水 |
[06:25] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[06:29] | Nice work this morning. | 今早干得漂亮 |
[06:30] | Next time I need a body guard, I’m calling you. | 下次我需要保镖时 打给你 |
[06:33] | Next time? Wha…? | 下次 怎… |
[06:34] | Was there ever a time? | 以前曾发生过吗 |
[06:35] | Oh, long time ago. | 很久之前了 |
[06:37] | I was teaching a seminar at Columbia, | 我当时在哥大教研究生课 |
[06:39] | and I had the nephew of | 班上有个 |
[06:40] | a certain Uruguayan dictator in my class… | 乌拉圭独裁者的侄子 |
[06:43] | Ooh, did someone try to kill him? | 有人试图杀了他吗 |
[06:44] | No! No, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[06:46] | Nothing like that. | 不是的 |
[06:47] | He was absent all the time. | 他总是缺课 |
[06:48] | Tanked the final. I had to give him a “D.” | 期末考试还喝醉 我不得不给他了一个D |
[06:50] | So, he tried to kill you? | 所以他打算杀了你吗 |
[06:52] | No, but his uncle was pretty mad. | 不 但他叔叔相当生气 |
[06:54] | You probably dashed his hopes of ever going to medical school. | 也许他想去读医学院的愿望因为你破灭了 |
[06:57] | Hardly — it was the culinary arts school. | 才不会 我当时教的烹饪艺术学院 |
[06:59] | It was “The Essentials of Puff Pastry.” | 那门课是”千层饼的制作要点” |
[07:02] | I let him take a make-up. | 我让他补考 |
[07:04] | He made an incredible rustico lecesse. | 他做了超好吃的乡村风味乐萨思 |
[07:07] | Got a B-minus. | 得了B- |
[07:09] | He’s now running a four-star restaurant in Montevideo. | 现在他在蒙得维的亚开了家四星级饭店 |
[07:12] | His uncle sent me an amazing bottle of Grappamiel. | 他叔叔送我了一瓶地道的格拉米尔 |
[07:17] | Speaking of which, you look hung over. | 说到这儿 你看起来像宿醉一样 |
[07:19] | – Well, I’m… I’m not. – Sorry. | -我没宿醉 -抱歉 |
[07:20] | Where are we… on the water bottle? | 我们说到哪儿了 水杯吗 |
[07:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:23] | I found definite traces of aconite, | 我发现了少量乌头 |
[07:26] | otherwise known as wolfsbane. | 又叫狼毒乌头 |
[07:28] | It presents in a fever and slight nausea. | 症状是发热和轻微恶心 |
[07:31] | And just when you think you’re ready to go to the hospital, | 过了24小时 你准备好 |
[07:33] | after about 24 hours– boom, you’re dead. | 去医院时 你就死了 |
[07:35] | Complete systems failure. | 器官全面衰竭 |
[07:36] | – Hard to come by? – Very. | -很难搞到吗 -很难 |
[07:38] | The extraction process is highly complex, so… | 萃取过程非常复杂 所以… |
[07:41] | your guy must have had | 这个人一定 |
[07:42] | a pretty sophisticated knowledge of chemistry. | 相当精通化学知识 |
[07:44] | That’s what’s bothering me. | 这就是我感到疑惑的地方 |
[07:46] | Nikos Hastis was a career thug, | 尼克斯·海斯蒂斯是个暴徒 |
[07:48] | not a brilliant chemist. | 不是一名杰出的化学家 |
[07:50] | So, you’re thinking there’s someone else out there? | 你觉得现场还有其他人吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[07:57] | I talked to the desk clerk, not much. | 我跟前台谈了谈 没太多信息 |
[07:59] | Nikos checked in a couple days ago, | 尼克斯是几天前入住的 |
[08:01] | registered under his own name — pretty ballsy. | 用他的原名登记的 胆子不小 |
[08:03] | Yeah, he never expected to get caught. | 他绝没想过会被抓 |
[08:12] | This is weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[08:14] | “Koban Imports.” | “科本进口” |
[08:16] | Looks like he had these uniforms made outside the country. | 看来这些制服都产自国外 |
[08:20] | Fake papers. | 假证件 |
[08:21] | But where’s the chemistry equipment? | 化学设备在哪里呢 |
[08:23] | According to Webster, | 据韦伯斯特说 |
[08:24] | the wolfsbane required elaborate preparation. | 狼毒乌头需要精心准备 |
[08:27] | Maybe he had a lab somewhere else. | 也许他在哪里有个实验室 |
[08:29] | Al, I’m with Carrie. | 艾尔 我跟凯莉一个看法 |
[08:30] | This just doesn’t feel like our guy. | 这不像是我们要找的人 |
[08:36] | Jay — do me a favor? | 杰 帮我个忙好吗 |
[08:38] | What you got on Koban Imports? | 关于科本进口你能找到什么 |
[08:40] | Hold on one second, Al. | 稍等片刻 艾尔 |
[08:44] | All right, it looks like they’re over in Long Island City. | 好了 看起来这家公司远在长岛 |
[08:46] | Been in business since 1995. | 从1995年起经营至今 |
[08:49] | Owners are Elizabeth and Eric Koban. | 老板是伊丽莎白和埃里克·科本 |
[08:51] | Says here they live on the premises as well. | 这里显示他们也住在这里 |
[08:54] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[08:55] | This is a little weird, Al. | 有点奇怪 艾尔 |
[08:56] | I just got an EMS alert. | 我刚收到一封急救警报 |
[08:57] | Ambulance has been dispatched to that location. | 有辆救护车被派去那里了 |
[09:01] | Murray, let’s go. | 莫里 走吧 |
[09:23] | I-I couldn’t get her to wake up. | 我叫不醒她 |
[09:24] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[09:26] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:31] | Liz was stressed about something, | 利兹压力很大 |
[09:32] | so, she wanted to relax while I finished dinner. | 她想等我做完晚饭 放松一下 |
[09:35] | Any idea what was bothering her? | 你知道她在烦恼什么吗 |
[09:37] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:38] | I mean, times are hard right now. | 现在正处在困难时期 |
[09:40] | We were having trouble making ends meet. | 我们入不敷出 |
[09:41] | But things seemed to be getting a little better. | 但情况似乎有所好转 |
[09:44] | She, uh, poured a glass of wine, | 她倒了杯葡萄酒 |
[09:46] | and went into the living room. | 去了客厅 |
[09:50] | How long before you checked on her? | 你什么时候去叫她的 |
[09:53] | About 45 minutes? | 大概45分钟前 |
[09:55] | I thought she was just asleep. | 我以为她只是睡着了 |
[09:56] | I did everything I could — I called 911. | 我想尽一切办法 打了急救电话 |
[09:58] | The ambulance came, they said they couldn’t do anything. | 救护车来了 他们也回天无力 |
[10:01] | That bottle of wine, you said it was delivered? | 那瓶酒 你之前说是快递收到的吗 |
[10:03] | From the wine store. | 葡萄酒行寄来的 |
[10:05] | It came just like that, with a ribbon | 收到时就那样 绑着缎带 |
[10:06] | and a thank you card — no name. | 还有张未署名的感谢卡 |
[10:08] | I don’t understand — what does that have to do… | 我不明白 跟这个有什么关系 |
[10:10] | – Do you know what time it was delivered? – About 4:00. | -酒是几点送来的 -四点左右 |
[10:12] | Would someone please tell me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[10:14] | After Nikos was dead. | 在尼克斯死后 |
[10:16] | Mr. Koban, we think your wife may have been poisoned. | 科本先生 我们认为你妻子被人下毒了 |
[10:21] | You recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[10:22] | No. | 不认识 |
[10:24] | I don’t understand– why would someone want to kill my wife? | 我不明白 为什么有人想要杀我妻子 |
[10:27] | We don’t know, but we’re gonna find out. | 我们也不知道 但我们会调查清楚的 |
[10:33] | Diabolical. | 手段真残忍 |
[10:35] | He took a hypodermic needle, | 他通用注射器的针头 |
[10:37] | injected the poison through the cork. | 把毒药注入瓶塞 |
[10:40] | There’s no way that hole could be seen by the naked eye. | 肉眼根本看不出针孔 |
[10:43] | What kind of poison did he use? | 他用的是哪种毒 |
[10:45] | A venom– tetrodotoxin. | 一种毒液 河豚毒素 |
[10:47] | – Puffer fish. – Yeah. | -河豚鱼身上的 -对 |
[10:48] | I know my sushi. | 我吃寿司的时候知道的 |
[10:49] | A much faster-acting poison than the others. | 相比其他来说 这是种起效非常快的毒 |
[10:52] | I finally contacted the M.E.’s | 后来我联系起发生在瑞士 |
[10:53] | in Switzerland and Belgium, | 和比利时的毒杀案的毒理报告 |
[10:55] | he used dimethylmercury in one, | 他用了二甲基汞毒死了一个人 |
[10:57] | and polonium in the other. | 用钋毒死了另一个人 |
[10:58] | That’s quite an arsenal, huh? | 库存真丰富啊 |
[11:00] | Elizabeth Koban… | 伊丽莎白·科本 |
[11:01] | had nothing to do with Davos. | 与达沃斯论坛无关 |
[11:03] | No, but she did help him, um… | 是的 但她的确帮他… |
[11:07] | …import the uniforms, right? So… | 进口了制服 对吗 所以… |
[11:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:11] | I… I’m feeling a little off. | 我…我觉得有点不舒服 |
[11:14] | You look awful. | 你看上去状态很差 |
[11:16] | Oh, Carrie. You’re burning up. | 凯莉 你发烧了 |
[11:18] | How long have you felt this way? | 你这样多久了 |
[11:19] | I started feeling… crappy this afternoon, | 今天下午…我觉得有点不舒服 |
[11:21] | and it feels like… | 好像… |
[11:23] | It feels like it’s getting worse. | 好像更严重了 |
[11:26] | Since the chase. | 从追捕那人时起 |
[11:29] | Since the chase. | 从追捕那人时起 |
[11:32] | Carrie, is it possible you were poisoned? | 凯莉 你会不会被人下毒了 |
[11:37] | I… | 我… |
[11:40] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好吧 我们该做什么 |
[11:42] | Well, as Dr. Miller was saying– | 正如米勒医生所说的 |
[11:44] | we have to find out how she was poisoned. | 我们得找出她是怎么被下毒的 |
[11:45] | Exactly, | 的确如此 |
[11:46] | the surest path to saving your life is finding the person | 能救你性命的办法就是找出 |
[11:49] | who poisoned you and identifying the toxins he used. | 对你下毒的人并且查出他所用的毒药 |
[11:53] | Okay, then let’s get going. | 好的 那我们开始吧 |
[11:54] | You can’t work your own case. You need rest. | 你不能参与与你有关的案子 你需要休息 |
[11:56] | I’m too pissed off to rest. | 我很火大 根本没法休息 |
[11:58] | Besides, weirdly, I feel fine right now. | 而且 说也奇怪 我现在觉得没事了 |
[12:01] | Detective Wells, depending on the poison and the dosage, | 威尔斯警探 根据你中的毒和剂量 |
[12:04] | you’ll feel strong, and then weak, | 你会觉得状态很好 然后变得虚弱 |
[12:06] | and then strong again; | 之后又变好 |
[12:07] | but, untreated, this process will continue on and off | 不接受治疗 这个过程将持续 |
[12:11] | until, well, without warning, | 直到… 毫无征兆地 |
[12:13] | you’ll experience complete systemic shutdown. | 全身机体崩溃 |
[12:16] | Wow. Well, that doesn’t sound like much fun, does it? | 这听起来可不好玩 是吧 |
[12:19] | You know what? While I’m still feeling strong, | 你知道吗 在我觉得状态还好的时候 |
[12:20] | I’m gonna head out and save my life, okay? | 我会采取行动保住自己的性命的 好吗 |
[12:22] | Thanks for racing over, Phil. | 谢谢你跑一趟 菲儿 |
[12:24] | Carrie, where do you think you’re going? | 凯莉 你要上哪去 |
[12:25] | To catch my murderer. | 去抓凶手 |
[12:26] | – I told her she needs to be in a hospital. – Carrie, | -我跟她说她该住院 -凯莉 |
[12:29] | Dr. Miller is the head of toxicology at Mt. Sinai. | 米勒医生是西奈山毒理学专家 |
[12:31] | If he believes you should be admitted, | 要是他觉得你该住院 |
[12:33] | you should be admitted. | 你就该住院 |
[12:34] | Oh, really? So, you want me | 是吗 所以你要我 |
[12:35] | to just lay in a hospital bed and die? | 躺在医院的病床上等死吗 |
[12:37] | I’m going to die anyway, so I may as well go out while… | 反正我都要死的 我不如出去… |
[12:39] | Shut up and just listen… | 闭嘴听好… |
[12:40] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[12:42] | knowing her the way I do, the way we all do, | 以我对她的了解 以我们对她的了解 |
[12:45] | there’s no way she’s staying in a hospital bed right now. | 她现在绝不可能乖乖躺在医院的病床上的 |
[12:47] | – Right. – You need to be under a doctor’s close supervision. | -是的 -你得接受医生的密切观察 |
[12:52] | Oh. Joanne Webster’s a doctor. | 乔安·韦伯斯特是名医生 |
[12:54] | Not a “doctor” doctor, | 不是传统意义上的医生 |
[12:54] | more of a dead person’s doctor. | 更倾向于说是给死人看病的医生 |
[12:55] | But a doctor nonetheless, and I like her. | 尽管如此还是名医生 而且我喜欢她 |
[12:57] | And she makes me laugh. | 她让我很开心 |
[12:58] | Will you supervise me? | 你愿意观察我吗 |
[13:00] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[13:01] | Supervised. | 有人观察我了 |
[13:02] | Burns. | 彭斯 |
[13:05] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[13:06] | I’m working this. | 我正在调查此案 |
[13:07] | Let me do it– you can’t risk it. | 让我来 你不能冒这个险 |
[13:09] | Listen to me. Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 听我说 好吗 |
[13:12] | If you’d been poisoned, | 要是你被人下毒了 |
[13:14] | and you had maybe less than two days to live, | 并且你或许活不到两天 |
[13:17] | who would you want working the case? | 你想让谁来查这案子 |
[13:18] | – You. – And you. | -你 -还有你 |
[13:20] | You and me together, we can solve anything, right? | 你和我一起 我们能解决任何事 对吗 |
[13:23] | And if we work fast enough, then-then we can solve this. | 要是我们调查得足够快 那么就能解决此事 |
[13:28] | I’ll let you know if it gets to be too much, I promise. | 要是我撑不住会告诉你的 我保证 |
[13:30] | But right now, we’re the only chance I’ve got, Al. | 但现在 这是我唯一的机会了 艾尔 |
[13:43] | What do you have? | 你们查到什么了 |
[13:45] | Okay, so back at the Bureau, my team had numerous cases | 回想到在联调局 我手下有很多起案件 |
[13:48] | where victims belonged to several overlapping groups. | 受害人同时归属于好几组调查组 |
[13:51] | So, we developed our own algorithm to narrow the focus, | 所以我们自己开发了一种算法来缩小范围 |
[13:53] | – which I kind of borrowed on the way out. – It’s pretty cool. | -我把它借来了 -真不错 |
[13:57] | I’m sure it is, but we already know the connection– | 的确 但我们已经知道这中间的联系 |
[13:59] | the Davos Conference. | 达沃斯论坛 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I thought so, too. | 是的 我也这么认为 |
[14:01] | But then we widened our search. | 但之后我们加大了搜索的范围 |
[14:02] | And we located five other unexplained, sudden deaths– | 找到了另外五起无法解释的猝死案件 |
[14:05] | all potential poisonings. | 死者都可能死于中毒 |
[14:08] | Shimon Furst, Israeli banker– | 西蒙·福斯特 以色列银行家 |
[14:08] | 西蒙·福斯特 高级副总裁 沙洛姆证券 | |
[14:10] | died last year in a Tel Aviv hospital. | 去年死在特拉维夫的一家医院内 |
[14:12] | Next we’ve got Roland Mercure, | 后来我们发现了罗兰·墨丘利 |
[14:13] | 罗兰·墨丘利 首席执行官 | |
[14:14] | French real estate mogul– | 法国地产大亨 |
[14:15] | died six months ago. | 六个月前身亡 |
[14:16] | And Nigel Adams, | 还有奈杰尔·亚当斯 |
[14:18] | presumed victim of a cardiac infection | 三个月前 |
[14:18] | 奈杰尔·亚当斯 高级经济研究员 泰晤士大学 | |
[14:18] | three months ago in London. | 在伦敦死于心脏感染 |
[14:21] | Thing is, none of these guys were at Davos. | 问题是 这些人都没参加达沃斯论坛 |
[14:22] | But they were, along with our other victims, | 但是他们和其他受害者一样 |
[14:25] | investors in… | 都投资了 |
[14:27] | Linear Oil Systems. | 线性石油系统 |
[14:28] | It’s a small international refinery. | 这是个小型的国际炼油厂 |
[14:30] | They were in the news for a pipeline spill | 两年前这公司因在尼日利亚的 |
[14:32] | in Nigeria two years ago. | 输油管道漏油上过新闻 |
[14:34] | Destroyed thousands of acres. | 毁了数千英亩地 |
[14:35] | Every one of our victims, plus these three guys, | 所有死者加上这三个人 |
[14:38] | helped finance that project. | 都为那项目出过资 |
[14:40] | Davos isn’t the connection. | 达沃斯世界经济论坛不是共同点 |
[14:41] | Linear Oil Systems is. | 线性石油系统才是 |
[14:43] | And Carrie and Elizabeth Koban just got in the way. | 凯莉和伊丽莎白·科本碍了他们的事 |
[14:46] | Carrie was right on Nikos’s tail, I get bringing her down. | 尼克斯的事凯莉是对的 我去接她过来 |
[14:49] | But why Koban? | 但为什么要杀死科本 |
[14:50] | He used her to bring in those security uniforms. | 他利用她搞到了保安制服 |
[14:53] | Maybe she got nosey. | 可能她太追根刨底了 |
[14:54] | All right, get on Koban Imports– | 找出科本进口公司的 |
[14:56] | bank statements, business receipts, everything. | 所有资料 包括银行对账单和营业收入等 |
[14:58] | He killed her for a reason, let’s find out what it was. | 他不可能无缘无故杀她 找出原因 |
[15:00] | And I want to know more about that oil spill. | 我还想多了解了解那场石油泄漏 |
[15:02] | Something bad like that happens, | 发生了这么惨的事 |
[15:03] | it creates a lot of resentment and motive. | 肯定会有心怀不满 想要报仇的人 |
[15:15] | Your heart rate is still elevated, | 你的心率还是很高 |
[15:17] | your white blood cells are through the roof. | 白血球数目在飞涨 |
[15:19] | Your body is fighting this, | 你的身体在奋力对抗 |
[15:21] | but any strenuous activity is just gonna make things worse. | 但任何的剧烈活动都会让你的情况恶化 |
[15:24] | Carrie, you know I’m not mushy, | 凯莉 你知道我不是多愁善感的人 |
[15:27] | but you matter to me. | 但你对我很重要 |
[15:29] | I want you to take care of yourself. | 我想让你好好的 |
[15:31] | Then help me fight, okay? | 那就帮我对抗 好吗 |
[15:33] | Let’s just… | 让我们… |
[15:35] | We gotta figure this out. We gotta-we gotta… | 我们得弄清楚 我们得… |
[15:37] | walk it through and figure it out, all right? | 从头捋一遍 弄清楚真相 |
[15:42] | I was chasing Nikos Hastis. | 我在追尼克斯·海斯蒂斯 |
[15:47] | Somehow I must have gotten poisoned… | 结果在追捕过程中 |
[15:50] | during the chase. | 我被下了毒 |
[15:52] | But the question is when. | 但问题是什么时候 |
[15:54] | And how. | 还有怎么下的 |
[15:55] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:57] | The first moment… | 第一种可能是 |
[16:00] | could have been when I knocked the water bottle | 我把卡莱尔手里的水瓶 |
[16:01] | out of Carlyle’s hand. | 打翻时中了毒 |
[16:10] | But that water never touched me. | 但水没撒到我身上 |
[16:12] | There were so many people there, I just… | 那里面人太多了 我只是… |
[16:19] | If Nikos did have a partner, | 如果尼克斯真的有同伙 |
[16:21] | and he was in the crowd… | 那他肯定隐藏在人群中 |
[16:24] | Is it possible he stuck me with a needle, some kind of needle? | 可能是他用某种针管扎了我给我下毒吗 |
[16:27] | If he was trained in the Balkans, | 如果他是在巴尔干半岛受训的 |
[16:29] | they-they sometimes use tiny needles in pens, | 他们有时会把小针尖嵌入钢笔里 |
[16:32] | so… yeah, it’s possible. | 所以…有这个可能 |
[16:36] | All right, wait a second. There were these, um… | 等等 那里有些 |
[16:39] | …curtains, these big, heavy, black curtains. | 窗帘 又沉又大的黑窗帘 |
[16:46] | And they were covered in dust. | 上面布满了尘土 |
[16:47] | He made a point of pulling them down on top of me. | 他故意把它们扔到了我头上 |
[16:49] | And I was choking on the dust, but then he would have… | 我被尘土呛着了 但他得… |
[16:52] | he would have had to have prepared them in advance, right? | 他得提前准备好才行吧 |
[16:54] | Yeah, and airborne toxins are not really this guy’s thing. | 没错 空气毒素不是这个人的风格 |
[16:57] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[17:02] | There was a cleaning guy that came out of nowhere. | 有一个清洁工突然冒出来 |
[17:04] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:09] | I-I slipped, and I fell. | 我滑倒了 |
[17:11] | Maybe something got on me? | 可能我就是在那时候被下毒的 |
[17:14] | Was there a smell? Anything unusual. | 有什么气味吗 不寻常的气味 |
[17:16] | Yeah, there… like a-a… burning smell. | 有一种…烧焦的气味 |
[17:19] | – Sulfur. – Yeah. | -硫磺 -没错 |
[17:21] | That could be it. | 可能就是在那时候 |
[17:22] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[17:33] | I know I looked at him, but… | 我看向他了 但… |
[17:38] | …I don’t think I saw his face. | 我没看清到他的脸 |
[17:47] | I-I don’t, I don’t think I’ve got what we need. | 我觉得我没提供什么有价值的线索 |
[17:52] | It could be just enough. | 但也不少了 |
[17:54] | It’s waterborne, sulfur-based. | 毒药是经水传播 原料是硫磺 |
[17:57] | It’s a good start. | 是个不错的开始 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:06] | So, where are we on that maintenance guy? | 你们查到那个维修工的资料了吗 |
[18:14] | Do I have a milk mustache on my face? | 我脸上沾牛奶了吗 |
[18:16] | Because I keep telling my guy, Jerry, | 因为我一直告诉杰瑞 |
[18:18] | to make my cappuccino dry, | 别往我的卡布奇诺里加奶 |
[18:19] | but he makes it wet with extra foam. | 但他总是加奶和双倍奶泡 |
[18:22] | So, Jay, the maintenance guy. | 所以杰 维修工到底查得怎么样了 |
[18:25] | Uh, yeah. Sure. Sorry. | 哦 对 抱歉 |
[18:26] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[18:28] | I know I’m a zombie, | 我知道我要死了 |
[18:30] | but I don’t smell, yet, do I? | 但我还没死呢 对吧 |
[18:32] | We’re all just concerned, that’s all. | 我们只是很担心你 |
[18:33] | I know, I’m concerned, too. But I just… | 我知道 我也很担心 但我得… |
[18:37] | Well, you look so sad. | 你看起来好难过 |
[18:38] | Let’s just get this out, okay? | 让我们赶快把案子破了 好吗 |
[18:41] | There’s something you want to tell me, Jay. | 如果你有什么想说的 杰 |
[18:42] | Just go ahead. What? | 那就直说吧 |
[18:45] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不想让你死 |
[18:49] | ‘Cause you still owe me that 50 bucks | 因为我们去年玩”假想足球” |
[18:51] | from Fantasy Football last year. | 你输给我的五十刀还没给呢 |
[18:54] | Well, I-I don’t want to die, either, because… | 我也不想死 因为… |
[18:57] | I still haven’t taught you how to count cards. | 我还没教你怎么算牌呢 |
[18:59] | Right. And on the maintenance guy– | 没错 说到那个维修工 |
[19:02] | the venue’s got no record of anyone working the festival. | 活动主办方没有任何工作人员的资料 |
[19:05] | We’re still on it. | 我们还在查 |
[19:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:10] | Okay. So, I was going over the financial records for Koban Imports. | 我查了一遍科本进口公司的财务记录 |
[19:14] | They’ve been struggling. | 他们入不敷出了 |
[19:15] | But it turns out they got two rather large deposits | 但上个月他们的银行账户存入了 |
[19:18] | in the past month. | 两笔数额丰厚的存款 |
[19:19] | Both cash, just under $10,000– | 都是现金交易 在一万以下 |
[19:21] | so it wasn’t reported to the IRS. | 所以没上报国税局 |
[19:23] | You think they came from Nikos? | 你觉得是尼克斯给的吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah, but that seems like way too much money | 是的 但不过就是做假的保安制服 |
[19:26] | for fake security uniforms, huh? | 也给太多钱了吧 |
[19:28] | But not for something a little more lethal. | 但要是做杀人武器的话 这钱就不过分了 |
[19:30] | And if our guy still needs that something back… | 而且如果凶手想拿回什么东西的话… |
[19:32] | I had a couple of unis hang out to keep an eye on things. | 我派了几队人盯着呢 |
[19:35] | We need to get over there. | 我们得过去看看 |
[19:58] | – 911. – Lieutenant Burns, Major Crimes, | -报警电话 -我是重案组的彭斯队长 |
[20:00] | requesting a 10-13. | 请求支援 |
[20:02] | Officer shot at 1216 163rd Street. | 163街1216号有警察中枪 |
[20:18] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[20:35] | There was a car right here. | 当时那里有辆车 |
[20:36] | A rental. You got the plate? | 租来的 你记下车牌了吗 |
[20:38] | Uh, I-I-I didn’t… I didn’t see it. | 我没有 我没看到 |
[20:41] | Yeah, you did. | 你明明看到了 |
[20:42] | You looked right at it when we came in. | 我们进来时你绝对看到了 |
[20:43] | It was red, four-door. | 是辆红色的四门车 |
[20:46] | You got anything? | 你记得什么吗 |
[20:47] | The make and model? | 车牌和型号 |
[20:52] | I-I can’t remember. | 我 我不记得了 |
[21:01] | Business was closed for obvious reasons. | 关门的原因显而易见 |
[21:04] | Eric Koban was at the funeral home, | 埃里克·科本当时在殡仪馆 |
[21:06] | making arrangements for Elizabeth. | 为伊丽莎白办手续 |
[21:07] | So, the killer returns to get reloaded, | 所以凶手再次回来 |
[21:09] | or clear out his stash, and finds our guys. | 想取走自己的罪证结果发现了我们的人 |
[21:11] | Koban confirmed that his wife mentioned leasing these lockers, | 柯本证实他妻子提过出租这些储物柜 |
[21:14] | but she didn’t say to whom, and no paperwork was filled out. | 但她没说租给了谁 而且也没有记录 |
[21:16] | Strictly a cash under-the-table offer, I imagine. | 我猜是直接用现金达成的秘密交易 |
[21:19] | And then she opens one, | 结果她打开了一个 |
[21:20] | doesn’t like what she finds, | 看到了不好的东西 |
[21:21] | confronts him. | 质问了他 |
[21:22] | And that’s what gets her killed. | 也就给自己惹来了杀身之祸 |
[21:23] | When I catch this guy, | 等我抓到这人 |
[21:24] | there’s no telling what I’m gonna do to him. | 我都不知道我会干出什么事来 |
[21:27] | Check with the CSUs one last time– | 再去和犯罪现场调查小组最后确认一下 |
[21:28] | see if they turned up anything else. | 看看他们还有什么发现 |
[21:30] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:32] | Jo, what do we got? | 乔 有什么发现 |
[21:33] | Oh, a Pandora’s box of poisons, illegal chemicals. | 装满毒药 违禁化学药品的潘多拉魔盒 |
[21:38] | There are two boxes of spiders in there. | 还有两盒子蜘蛛 |
[21:40] | This guy really liked to mix things up. | 这人真的很喜欢混合各种毒药啊 |
[21:42] | Can any of this help Carrie? | 有什么对凯莉有帮助的吗 |
[21:43] | ‘Cause I need something here, Jo. | 我需要能帮她的线索 乔 |
[21:45] | Yes, actually it can. | 有的 事实上 |
[21:46] | Whatever was used on Carrie | 不管凯莉中的是什么毒 |
[21:48] | is almost definitely in one of those boxes. | 几乎可以肯定存在于其中一个盒子里 |
[21:50] | Plus the fact that we now know it was a neurotoxin. | 而且我们也知道了她中的是神经毒素 |
[21:53] | Because of her memory? | 因为记忆缺失吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah, bad news for her, | 是啊 对她来说是坏消息 |
[21:55] | but it might just be the thing that saves her life. | 但很可能正是这点救了她的命 |
[21:59] | I need you to tell me the truth. | 我需要你给我句实话 |
[22:01] | What’s about to happen? | 她会出什么事 |
[22:03] | Neurotoxins attack the brain. | 神经毒素攻击的是大脑 |
[22:05] | Each one does it differently. | 每一种都各有不同 |
[22:07] | She’s obviously weaker, | 很明显她越来越虚弱 |
[22:09] | plus the memory loss, | 还伴有失忆 |
[22:10] | which is particularly cruel in her case. | 这对她来说尤其痛苦 |
[22:12] | She may have seizures. | 可能还会导致痉挛 |
[22:13] | But there’s no way to predict any of this stuff. | 但是这些都没法预料 |
[22:16] | We need to do something for her. | 我们得做点什么啊 |
[22:17] | Well, I will take care of what’s in there. | 我会解决魔盒里的问题 |
[22:20] | You just make sure that she slows down | 你尽量确保她减少行动 |
[22:22] | and maybe the poison will slow down, too. | 也许能够延缓毒性蔓延 |
[22:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:54] | Listen. | 听着 |
[22:55] | What if, um… | 不如 |
[22:57] | what if I just pulled the car out and we drove away? | 不如我们就这么开车私奔吧 |
[23:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:02] | Pick up a bottle of wine. | 选上一瓶好酒 |
[23:04] | Get that bread you like, with the cheese. | 买上你爱吃的面包 夹奶酪的 |
[23:07] | We could head down to the water and… | 然后开去海边 |
[23:10] | Pretend. | 求婚 |
[23:12] | Yeah. Maybe. | 可以啊 |
[23:15] | That’d be nice. | 真好 |
[23:17] | Let someone else be cops for a while. | 也换别人当一会儿警察吧 |
[23:19] | You’ve done enough. | 你已经做的够多了 |
[23:21] | Give Jo time to find the antidote, | 给乔一些时间找到解药 |
[23:23] | let us all take over. | 让我们来解决这事吧 |
[23:25] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她找不到呢 |
[23:27] | What if she doesn’t find an antidote? | 如果她找不到解药怎么办 |
[23:33] | And anyway, when have I ever slowed down? | 再说了 我有退却过吗 |
[23:34] | I’m not slowing down. | 我不会退却的 |
[23:36] | One of two things is gonna happen here. | 现在只有两种可能 |
[23:38] | I’m gonna keep going, | 我会继续追查 |
[23:40] | until, to quote that incredibly optimistic Dr. Miller, | 直到 引用乐观的米勒医生的话 |
[23:43] | I either drop dead | 要么死掉 |
[23:46] | or I’m gonna solve this. | 要么解决此案 |
[23:49] | I’ve never really been scared of anything in my… | 我一辈子都没有怕过 |
[23:53] | in my whole life, | 任何事 |
[23:54] | but this? | 但是这件事 |
[23:57] | I am scared of this. | 让我感到害怕 |
[24:00] | I’m not scared of dying. | 不是怕死 |
[24:02] | I’m scared of losing my memory. | 是害怕失去我的记忆 |
[24:06] | Because without it, I… | 因为如果没有它 我根本 |
[24:07] | Carrie… | 凯莉 |
[24:09] | you are so much more than your gift. | 你的魅力并非仅仅是天赋给你的 |
[24:12] | Don’t you know that? | 你难道不知道吗 |
[24:27] | Tell me you got something. | 告诉我你有线索了 |
[24:29] | I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[24:31] | Take a look, Al. | 看 艾尔 |
[24:33] | Okay, so you know how we think | 你知道我们以为 |
[24:34] | Nikos was targeting Linear Oil Systems and their investors | 尼克斯的目标是线性石油系统和其投资人 |
[24:38] | because of the oil spill? Right? | 因为石油泄漏事件 对吧 |
[24:40] | I’ve been sifting through CCTV footage from their offices. | 我一直在排查他们办公室的闭路录像 |
[24:42] | Turns out there was a “Save Nigeria” Rally | 发现一个月前 就在他们办公室门前 |
[24:44] | right in front of the office about a month ago. | 有一个”拯救尼日利亚”的集会 |
[24:46] | Guess who I found? | 猜我找到谁了 |
[24:48] | The guy standing to the left of Nikos | 站在尼克斯左边的人 |
[24:50] | is a Nigerian national. | 是名尼日利亚人 |
[24:51] | His name is Goodacre Oyenusi. | 他叫古达克·奥耶纽西 |
[24:53] | Now, apparently, this guy’s a notorious operator. | 而且这人是个声名狼藉的行家 |
[24:56] | Specializes in fake passports, immigration papers… | 专门伪造假护照 移民文件 |
[24:59] | just like the ones Nikos had in his hotel room. | 和尼克斯在旅馆留下的文件一模一样 |
[25:02] | He likes to spend his days hanging around | 他一般都在一家叫做 |
[25:03] | this Nigerian restaurant called Moin Moin. | 穆因穆因的尼日利亚餐馆 |
[25:05] | Shoot the address to my phone. | 地址发我手机上 |
[25:07] | Nice work, Jay! | 干的漂亮 杰 |
[25:14] | You feeling all right? | 你感觉如何 |
[25:16] | – Never better. – You don’t look so hot. | -不能再好了 -看起来不像呢 |
[25:18] | Oh, yeah, well, that’s the crappy | 是吗 那是因为 |
[25:20] | fluorescent lighting in here. | 这里的日光灯 |
[25:21] | What about our deal? | 我们怎么说的来着 |
[25:22] | You’re supposed to tell me when you don’t feel good. | 你难受的时候得告诉我 |
[25:24] | You know, I-I-I think I’m losing my memory | 我觉得我开始记不住事了 |
[25:26] | and I don’t really recall that. | 我没记起来还有那回事 |
[25:28] | Yeah, that’s convenient. | 这借口真方便 |
[25:41] | You see what I’m seeing? | 你看见了吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, that’s Oyenusi. | 那是奥耶纽西 |
[25:45] | Thinking the softer approach is better here. | 我觉得我们来软的比较好 |
[25:47] | Yeah. I completely agree. | 完全同意 |
[25:50] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[25:52] | I dare you to test me. I dare you. | 我警告你别惹我 别惹我 |
[25:55] | Sit your ass down and stay there. | 坐下 不许动 |
[25:58] | Al… behind that curtain. | 艾尔 查看一下帘子后面 |
[26:00] | I’m guessing it’s not the Wizard of Oz. | 我猜他没法惺惺作态了 |
[26:03] | How’s the soup? | 汤怎么样 |
[26:04] | Tasty. | 很好喝 |
[26:06] | All right, let’s see. We got fake driver’s licenses, | 让我看看 有假驾照 |
[26:08] | birth certificates from Qatar, | 卡塔尔出生证明 |
[26:10] | blank social security cards… | 空白的社保卡 |
[26:12] | That has nothing to do with me. | 那些跟我无关 |
[26:14] | Show me your pockets. Now! | 把兜里的东西拿出来 快点 |
[26:21] | Oh, look at that. | 看啊 |
[26:22] | An expired work visa for Carmen Naji. | 卡门·纳吉的过期工作签证 |
[26:25] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我毫不知情 |
[26:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:36] | What do you know of Ogoniland? | 关于奥戈尼[尼日利亚地区]你都知道什么 |
[26:38] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[26:40] | But I know you’re a coward. | 但我知道你是个懦夫 |
[26:42] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[26:44] | You know nothing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[26:46] | Ah, she looks terrible. | 她看起来糟透了 |
[26:48] | I’m not liking this. Not at all. | 我不喜欢这样 一点也不喜欢 |
[26:52] | If a giant U.S. Corporation | 如果一个大型美国企业 |
[26:54] | came in and destroyed my family | 突然出现害死我的家人 |
[26:56] | and my home, | 毁了我的家园 |
[26:59] | I’d want to do something about it. | 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[27:03] | Like murder? | 你会杀人吗 |
[27:05] | If you want to confess, I got a pen. | 如果你想认罪 我可以帮你记下来 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:10] | Write this down: | 把这个记下来 |
[27:13] | If I could, | 如果我可以 |
[27:16] | I would strangle you | 我会掐死你 |
[27:18] | and all the others | 还有所有那些 |
[27:19] | who come to my country and seduce my people | 用钱和虚假的承诺来到我的祖国 |
[27:22] | with money and false promises. | 诱骗我同胞的人 |
[27:27] | You’re not a patriot. | 你不是个爱国者 |
[27:30] | You think you are, but you’re not. | 你自以为是 可你不是 |
[27:32] | You’re a crook. | 你就是个骗子 |
[27:35] | You sell fake documents, | 你卖假文件 |
[27:37] | you prey on poor people… | 搜刮穷人 |
[27:39] | you’re sick. | 让人恶心[生病] |
[27:40] | If you’re looking for “sick,” | 如果你想知道什么叫做”生病” |
[27:43] | look in the mirror. | 照照镜子就行了 |
[27:46] | You are a disease. | 你病了 |
[27:49] | A poison. | 中毒了 |
[27:50] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[27:53] | Did you do this to me? | 是你对我下毒的吗 |
[27:56] | Al… | 艾尔 |
[27:57] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[27:58] | There are always your kind… | 总有你这种人 |
[28:00] | My kind? | 我这种人 |
[28:01] | Secret police who don’t wear uniforms, | 不穿制服的便衣警察 |
[28:03] | who hide behind names like “Corporate protection” | 打着”企业保护” |
[28:06] | and “Security forces.” | 和”安保人员”的名号 |
[28:10] | You’re all the same. | 你们都一样 |
[28:11] | Security forces don’t… | 安保人员不会… |
[28:21] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[28:24] | I saw his face. | 看到了他的脸 |
[28:40] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[28:44] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[28:45] | You fainted. | 你晕倒了 |
[28:46] | EMTs gave you something to stabilize your blood pressure. | 急救医生给你打了稳定血压的药 |
[28:49] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[28:51] | I feel like an idiot. | 像个傻瓜似的 |
[28:54] | For fainting. | 居然晕了 |
[28:56] | Where’s Goodacre? | 古达克在哪 |
[28:57] | Being booked on forgery and fraud. | 因伪造和欺诈被关起来了 |
[28:59] | He’s a crook, but he’s not our guy. | 他是个骗子 但不是凶手 |
[29:01] | How long was I out? | 我昏睡了多久 |
[29:02] | About ten minutes. | 大约十分钟 |
[29:03] | I was going to put Triscuits on your forehead, | 我正要在你的额头上放薄脆饼干呢 |
[29:05] | like at New Year’s that time. | 就像那次新年的时候一样 |
[29:10] | We gotta… | 我们得… |
[29:12] | we-we gotta get going, | 我们得走了 |
[29:13] | because I-I… | 因为我… |
[29:15] | I saw his face. | 我看到了他的脸 |
[29:17] | You remember the guy? | 你还记得那个人 |
[29:18] | Yeah, I saw his face. | 记得 我看到了他的脸 |
[29:20] | Something Goodacre said, I… I saw him | 古达克说了什么 我在追尼克斯的时候 |
[29:22] | when I was chasing Nikos. | 看到了他 |
[29:25] | I know I saw him. | 我知道自己看到了他 |
[29:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:28] | No, no, no, no, it’s not okay. | 不 不 有事 |
[29:31] | It’s not okay, | 绝对有事 |
[29:32] | because I… | 因为我… |
[29:34] | I saw him and I can’t remember him. | 我看到了他却记不起来了 |
[29:36] | And that thing you just said about Triscuits at New Year’s, | 还有你刚说的新年薄脆饼干那件事 |
[29:38] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[29:40] | I don’t remember it. | 我不记得了 |
[29:41] | Carrie… it’s gonna be okay. | 凯莉 不会有事的 |
[29:43] | – Homobatrachotoxin. – What? | -是蝉毒 -什么 |
[29:45] | Extremely rare. | 极其罕见 |
[29:47] | Amazonian hunters tip their arrows in it. | 亚马逊流域的猎人把它涂在箭尖 |
[29:50] | Our guy must have had it on the cart. | 凶手一定是把它涂在了小车上 |
[29:52] | I put Dr. Miller on it and | 我让米勒博士研究过了 |
[29:54] | I think we’ve come up with an antidote. | 我觉得我们应该研制出了解药 |
[29:55] | – This is good. – We have no idea | -太好了 -我们不知道 |
[29:57] | how much of that stuff you absorbed. | 你吸收了多少毒素 |
[30:00] | And the poison is so rare… | 这种毒有十分罕见 |
[30:02] | – That’s a big needle. – Yeah. | -针头可是相当大啊 -是的 |
[30:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[30:08] | How long till it takes to work? | 多久才能生效 |
[30:09] | An hour, maybe two, | 一小时 或许两个小时 |
[30:11] | but there really is no data on the antidote, so… | 但真没有解药的数据 所以 |
[30:15] | you may feel worse before you feel better. | 在你痊愈之前可能会感到更难受 |
[30:17] | If I wake up tomorrow, | 如果我明天能醒过来 |
[30:18] | we know it worked, right? | 我们就知道它有用 对吧 |
[30:24] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[30:26] | I don’t care if we catch him. | 我不在乎我们能不能抓住他 |
[30:29] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[30:30] | No more jokes, no more dodges, | 别再说笑 别再逃避 |
[30:32] | no more walking out of rooms. | 别再到处乱走了 |
[30:34] | I lost you before, for nine years. | 我之前失去过你九年 |
[30:36] | all these, the job, the city… | 这一切 工作 城市 |
[30:39] | …all of it. | 所有的一切 |
[30:40] | If you’re not in it, it’s meaningless. | 没有你的话 毫无意义 |
[30:46] | Please… | 求你 |
[30:47] | let me take you to the hospital. | 让我带你去医院 |
[30:50] | At least until we know the antidote is working. | 至少等到我们知道解药有效 |
[30:53] | I have to know I did my best for you. | 我必须知道我尽了全力来帮你 |
[30:55] | You’ve always done your best for me. | 你一直都为我倾尽全力 |
[30:58] | And taking me to the hospital won’t prove that. | 再说带我去医院也不能证明这点 |
[31:02] | Hey, guys. | 弟兄们 |
[31:04] | You want a room, or, uh… | 你们是想去开间房还是 |
[31:05] | you want to catch a killer? | 想抓凶手 |
[31:08] | Since your memory’s gotten a little shaky, | 既然你的记忆力有点秀逗了 |
[31:10] | I’ve been trying to come up with my own version | 我就尝试用我的方式来 |
[31:11] | of what you do. | 做你会做的事 |
[31:13] | So I went back to the Goodacre interview, | 我回看了你跟古达克的谈话 |
[31:14] | and I looked at what motivated you | 我看了当时 |
[31:16] | to turn and head for the door. | 你为什么会转身离开 |
[31:18] | You guys were talking about | 你们在谈论 |
[31:19] | private military contractors. | 私人军事承包商 |
[31:20] | So I did a search of PMC’s in that region | 所以我搜索了一下油泄漏期间 |
[31:22] | of Nigeria during the time of the oil spill. | 尼尔利亚地区的私人军事承包商 |
[31:25] | This is what I found. | 这是我找到的 |
[31:27] | It’s Custom Forces! | 是海关部队 |
[31:35] | I-I saw a… | 我看到 |
[31:39] | No, I can’t remember. | 不 我不记得了 |
[31:40] | They were in charge of the security | 他们负责线性石油系统 |
[31:41] | on the Linear Oil Systems Nigerian project. | 尼尔利亚项目的安全 |
[31:44] | Look who’s on their board. | 看看谁是他们的董事会成员 |
[31:48] | So, all our victims were on | 我们所有的受害者 |
[31:49] | Custom Forces’ board of directors. | 都是海关部队的董事会成员 |
[31:51] | Exactly. And besides Senator Carlyle, | 没错 除了卡莱尔议员 |
[31:53] | there’s only one member that’s still alive. | 只有一个人还活着 |
[31:57] | The Honorable Logan Sale, retired. | 洛根·塞尔阁下 已退休 |
[32:00] | This guy’s the chairman of the board, | 此人是董事会主席 |
[32:01] | and he only comes to town and goes to his office | 他每月只有一天 |
[32:04] | one day out of the month. | 会去市里的办公室上班 |
[32:05] | And it’s today. | 就是今天 |
[32:12] | My arm is killing me. | 我的胳膊疼死了 |
[32:15] | That a symptom? | 是症状之一吗 |
[32:16] | No. Did you see the size of that needle? | 不是 你没看到那针头的尺寸吗 |
[32:35] | I understand your concern. | 我明白你们的担忧 |
[32:37] | You bet I was worried. | 我当然担心 |
[32:38] | Everybody in our circle is. | 我们这个圈子的人都担心 |
[32:39] | No offense. But we’re running out of time on this. | 无意冒犯 但我们真的没时间了 |
[32:42] | I need you to tell us everything you know | 我需要你告诉我们所有你知道的 |
[32:43] | about the Custom Forces board. | 关于海关部队董事会的事 |
[32:45] | Rarely meets. | 很少开会 |
[32:46] | Nothing controversial in the work we do. | 我们做的事没什么有争议的 |
[32:48] | Except for the Linear Oil Systems disaster, right? | 除了线性石油系统灾难 对吗 |
[32:53] | That wasn’t our problem. | 那不是我们的问题 |
[32:55] | We protect sensitive locations all over the world. | 我们保护世界各地的敏感地区 |
[32:57] | We neither condemn nor condone | 我们既不谴责也不容忍 |
[32:58] | what goes on in those locations. | 那些地区发生的事情 |
[33:00] | Now I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[33:02] | This is why we keep the work we do hidden. | 这就是为什么我们的工作需要保密 |
[33:05] | It’s misunderstood. | 它会被人误解 |
[33:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:20] | Yeah. I just need to get some water or something. | 没事 我只是要喝点水之类的 |
[33:22] | Uh… do you…? | 你 |
[33:24] | Where’s the ladies’ room? | 女洗手间在哪里 |
[33:26] | To the right as you go out the door. | 出门右手边 |
[33:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[33:34] | – I’m going with you. – What? | -我跟你一起去 -什么 |
[33:37] | No, Al. Come on. | 不用了 艾尔 得了吧 |
[33:38] | I think I’m old enough | 我想我已经足够大了 |
[33:39] | to go pee-pee by myself. | 可以自己去尿尿了 |
[33:40] | Not like this you’re not. | 你这样就不行 |
[33:42] | All right, listen. This isn’t Cavanaugh’s. | 好了 这不是卡瓦诺餐厅 |
[33:43] | And it’s not a Tuesday night. | 也不是周二晚上 |
[33:45] | You remember Cavanaugh’s? | 你记得卡瓦诺餐厅 |
[33:48] | Yeah. I do. | 是啊 我记得 |
[33:51] | After Truth or Dare, we, uh, | 真心话大冒险后 我们 |
[33:53] | we went to the bathroom and we made out. | 我们去了洗手间亲热 |
[33:55] | Boy, we really… we really made out. | 天哪 我们是真的有够亲热 |
[33:58] | It’s working! The antidote. | 生效了 解药 |
[34:00] | What day was it? | 那是哪天 |
[34:05] | Summer. It was summer? | 夏天 是夏天吗 |
[34:07] | – I’m going with you. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -我跟你一起去 -等等 |
[34:11] | June 13, 2000. | 2000年6月13日 |
[34:15] | We forgot to lock the bathroom door. | 我们忘了锁浴室门 |
[34:16] | – And it didn’t matter. – No. | -但是没关系的 -对 |
[34:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:20] | I’m gonna go by myself. | 我自己去了 |
[34:22] | Okay. Hey? | 好吧 |
[34:24] | You sure you don’t want some company? | 你确定不需要人陪你去吗 |
[34:26] | Maybe after this is over. | 等这些反应过了再说 |
[34:28] | It’s a date. | 就这么定了 |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:35] | You know, now that you bring it up, | 你提到 |
[34:36] | there was one thing | 尼尔利亚的运作中 |
[34:37] | tied to the Nigerian operation that was odd. | 有一件事很古怪 |
[34:40] | We had to fire our top supervisor in the field. | 我们不得不炒掉油田里的高级主管 |
[34:42] | And he didn’t take it very well. | 而他无法接受 |
[34:49] | August Kincaid, former CIA. | 奥古斯特·金凯德 前中央情报局探员 |
[34:51] | Old-school spook, | 很老派的特工 |
[34:53] | full of himself, but very effective. | 自以为是 但又很有效率 |
[34:54] | He just lost control one too many times, | 他只是失控太多次了 |
[34:56] | especially in and around the Nigerian situation, | 尤其是在尼尔利亚周边那样的形势下 |
[34:58] | so we had to fire him. | 所以我们不得不解雇他 |
[34:59] | He was belligerent and upset. | 他很生气并且咄咄逼人 |
[35:02] | The-the job was his entire life. | 这份工作是他生活的全部 |
[35:03] | It was like we took everything from him. | 解雇他就等于是夺走了他的全部 |
[35:05] | Not healthy. | 想法太偏执 |
[35:06] | So this isn’t about an oil spill | 所以这件事和石油泄漏 |
[35:07] | or Nigeria at all. | 或是尼日利亚一点关系也没有 |
[35:09] | This is about a guy with a grudge. | 而是一个心存愤恨的人 |
[35:11] | A very dangerous guy with a grudge. | 一个极度危险且心存愤恨的人 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[36:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:12] | How you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[36:13] | I’m good. I’m fine. Thanks. | 我很好 我没事 谢谢 |
[36:14] | – You know you’re in the men’s room, right? – Yeah. | -你知道这是男厕所吧 -我知道 |
[36:17] | Didn’t make it to the ladies’ room. Sorry. | 没来得及去女厕所 抱歉 |
[36:19] | Little hung over? | 喝多了 |
[36:20] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[36:22] | Something you ate? | 吃错东西了 |
[36:23] | Listen, I’m a… | 我是 |
[36:25] | sandwich vendor on this floor. | 这层楼上卖三明治的 |
[36:26] | I got a bottle of Seltzer in my cooler. | 我冰箱里有瓶矿泉水 |
[36:28] | I don’t think Seltzer’s gonna fix what I got. | 矿泉水对我应该没太大作用 |
[36:30] | But thanks. | 不过还是谢谢了 |
[36:32] | You know? You look familiar. | 你知道吗 你有些眼熟 |
[36:37] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[36:40] | I don’t think so. No. | 应该没有 没见过 |
[36:42] | No, I’m-I’m pretty sure. | 不 我很肯定我们见过 |
[36:45] | I mean, a lady like you makes an impression. | 像你这么漂亮的女士见过一次就记得 |
[36:47] | Are you hitting on me | 我都快要吐在 |
[36:49] | while I’m about to throw up | 男厕所的洗手池里了 |
[36:50] | in a sink in a men’s bathroom? | 你还跟我搭讪吗 |
[36:51] | Are you really…? Are-are you hitting on me? | 真的吗 你是在跟我搭讪吗 |
[36:53] | Come on, man, that’s… | 拜托 这真是 |
[36:55] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[36:57] | At least let me get you a bottle of water. | 至少让我给你拿瓶水吧 |
[36:59] | I’m really, I’m fine. | 真的 我真没事 |
[37:01] | No problem at all. | 一点也不麻烦 |
[37:04] | Important to keep yourself hydrated. | 给身体补水很重要 |
[37:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | Number one cure for what ails you. | 治愈你的头号解药来了 |
[37:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:40] | Oh, come on now. | 拜托 |
[37:42] | You’re playing me? In your condition? | 你在耍我吗 你都这样了 |
[37:46] | Bad luck for you. | 算你倒霉 |
[37:47] | I didn’t mean to dose you, but what could I do? | 我无意毒害你的 可我还能怎么办 |
[37:50] | You should’ve let my partner go. | 你应该放我搭档一马的 |
[38:35] | You’re done, Kincaid. | 你完了 金凯德 |
[38:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:45] | Carrie. It’s me — Al. | 凯莉 是我 我是艾尔 |
[38:49] | Got you. | 你上当了 |
[39:11] | So, they are gonna keep you overnight. | 你今晚要留院观察 |
[39:14] | Just to be sure. | 保险起见 |
[39:15] | That sucks! | 讨厌死了 |
[39:17] | They don’t even have Jell-O. | 他们连果冻都没有 |
[39:19] | – “Jell-O”? – Yeah. | -果冻 -是啊 |
[39:20] | It’s a long story. Well, the short version is that | 说来话长了 简单点说就是 |
[39:23] | when I was a girl, my mom had appendicitis, | 我小时候 我妈妈得了阑尾炎 |
[39:25] | they put her in the hospital, and every night | 医生叫她住院 每天晚上 |
[39:26] | they would give her these, you know, | 他们都会给她 |
[39:28] | these little packages of Jell-O. | 小袋的果冻 |
[39:29] | And I would steal them. And I would eat them. | 然后我就会把它们偷走吃掉 |
[39:32] | And basically it became a lifelong craving. | 然后我就一直馋这种果冻 |
[39:35] | I never knew that about you. | 我从来没听你说过 |
[39:37] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[39:38] | some of the most sacred memories, | 有些最神圣的记忆 |
[39:41] | it takes a while to reveal | 即使是对你爱的人 |
[39:42] | them even to the person you love. | 也需要时间才能敞开心扉 |
[40:03] | You know, with kisses like that | 这样的吻让我很庆幸 |
[40:04] | I’m really glad I didn’t lose my memory. | 我没有失去我的好记性 |
[40:06] | Because I will be able to | 因为现在我就可以 |
[40:09] | play that in my head over and over. | 在我的脑海中一遍遍回放了 |
[40:17] | No, no, what are you still doing here? | 不 不 你怎么还在这 |
[40:19] | We’re headed over to Alonzo’s. | 我们要去阿朗佐了 |
[40:20] | Just updating some new protocols. | 我在更新一些新的规章 |
[40:22] | Jay, we caught an international assassin | 杰 我们今天抓到了一个国际杀手 |
[40:24] | and Carrie is still alive. | 凯莉也还活着 |
[40:25] | You can go home early today. | 你可以早点下班了 |
[40:27] | You talk to Al? How’s she doing? | 艾尔来过电话吗 凯莉怎么样 |
[40:28] | She’s doing good. | 她很好 |
[40:31] | That was a close one, huh, boss? | 这次还真险啊 是吧 头 |
[40:33] | Close enough for a beer. On me. | 惊险得让我想喝酒 我请 |
[40:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | Hold on — foreign or domestic? | 等会 是外国酒还是本地酒 |
[40:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:46] | That’s foreign and domestic? | 那是外国酒还是本地酒 |
[40:48] | ‘Cause a beer is a different thing. | 因为啤酒完全不一样 |
[40:49] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Detective Wells. | 打扰一下 我想找威尔斯警探 |
[40:52] | Uh, well, I’m her boss. How can I help you? | 我是她上司 有什么事吗 |
[40:53] | Oh, pleased to meet you. Eddie Martin. | 很高兴认识您 我是艾迪·马丁 |
[40:55] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[41:05] | Look what I got. | 看我拿什么来了 |
[41:08] | No, no, where’d you get this? | 不会吧 你是从哪弄来的 |
[41:11] | I told ’em I got a girl upstairs | 我跟护士说楼上有个小姑娘 |
[41:13] | needs her Jell-O ASAP. | 现在就要吃果冻 |
[41:16] | I pulled the badge. | 我拿警徽吓唬她们来着 |
[41:17] | You did not. Did you? | 不可能 你真的那么干了吗 |
[41:18] | I did not. | 没有 |
[41:19] | I went across the street to the deli. | 我去马路对面的店里买的 |
[41:22] | You’re very sweet, you know that? | 你很贴心 知道吗 |
[41:24] | Well, I didn’t want the moment to slip away. | 我不想那一刻溜走 |
[41:28] | Moment’s not going anywhere. | 那一刻跑不掉的 |
[41:31] | To the moments. | 敬那些时刻 |
[41:32] | All of them. | 每一刻 |
[41:37] | – Want to see this? – Choking on Jell-O? | -想看吗 -吃果冻噎着 |
[41:40] | Can’t choke, here… No… | 噎不到的 看着 不 |
[41:42] | You… will you do one shot of it? | 你 你能不能试试 |
[41:45] | – What do you mean… – No, you got to suck it. | -什么意思 -不是 你得吸一口 |