时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Senator, you are a potential assassination target. | 参议员先生 您现在是潜在的暗杀目标 |
[00:04] | We just want to keep you safe. | 我们只是想保证您的安全 |
[00:06] | Right, we just want to keep you safe. | 没错 我们只是想保证您的安全 |
[00:07] | We’re talking about a professional assassin. | 这可是一名职业杀手 |
[00:10] | We don’t know how he delivers the poison, | 我们不知道他会如何下毒 |
[00:11] | but we know he does it under cover of large crowds. | 但他一定会趁着人多下手 |
[00:21] | -Are you okay? -I’m feeling a little off. | -你没事吧 -我有点不舒服 |
[00:24] | Carrie, is it possible you were poisoned? | 凯莉 你有没有可能中毒了? |
[00:26] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[00:27] | To catch my murderer. | 去抓杀我的凶手 |
[00:28] | You and me together, we can solve anything. | 只要咱俩合作 没有破不了的案子 |
[00:30] | We’re the only chance I’ve got. | 我们是破案的唯一希望了 |
[00:32] | I think we’ve come up with an antidote. | 我想我们已经制出了解药 |
[00:34] | Well, that’s a big needle. | 哇 这个针头好粗 |
[00:35] | You may feel worse before you feel better. | 在你彻底好之前可能会有不适 |
[00:37] | Carrie, I lost you before for nine years. | 凯莉 九年前我失去了你 |
[00:40] | If you’re not in it, it’s meaningless. | 如果你不在了 那就没有任何意义 |
[00:42] | Wallace Kinkade, former CIA. | 华莱士·金凯德 前中情局特工 |
[00:44] | This is about a guy with a grudge. A very dangerous guy. | 这是一个心有怨恨 非常危险的人 |
[00:54] | I have to know I did my best for you. | 我必须尽全力照顾你 |
[00:56] | You’ve always done your best for me. | 你一直都尽力照顾我 |
[00:59] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[01:01] | It appears that… | 那似乎… |
[01:02] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Detective Wells. | 打扰一下 我想找威尔斯警探 |
[01:04] | Oh, well, I’m her boss. How can I help you? | 是么 我是她的上司 有什么需要帮助吗? |
[01:06] | Nice to meet you. I’m Eddie Martin. | 很高兴认识你 我叫艾迪·马丁 |
[01:08] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[01:18] | Two behind the forklift, | 铲车后面两个 |
[01:19] | another two by the cargo container. | 集装箱那还有两个 |
[01:20] | You forgot the one on the truck. | 你忘了卡车上还有一个 |
[01:22] | Ah, no, I’m leaving him for you. | 才没有呢 那个是留给你的 |
[01:23] | -You know. -You don’t forget anything. | -你懂的 -你过目不忘 |
[01:24] | Exactly. | 正解 |
[01:36] | Four rounds left, you? | 我还剩下四发子弹 你呢 |
[01:38] | Three. | 三发 |
[01:47] | Shit, I’m out. | 该死 我没子弹了 |
[01:49] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[01:50] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[02:00] | blast from the past | 旧事重提 |
[02:12] | “Super Memory Cop Saves New York City.” | 《记忆神探拯救纽约》 |
[02:15] | You had a little help if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没记错的话我也是出了力的 |
[02:17] | Oh, come on. | 算了吧 |
[02:18] | “Carrie Wells, detective extraordinaire | “凯莉·威尔斯 不同凡响的警探 |
[02:21] | for the Major Crimes Unit of the NYPD…” | 隶属于纽约警局的重案组” |
[02:23] | Does not say “Extraordinaire.” | 上面才没说“不同凡响” |
[02:25] | Well, it should. | 事实就是这样 |
[02:26] | “The dazzling detective can relive in vivid detail | “这位举世瞩目的警探能回忆起 |
[02:29] | everything she’s ever experienced | 她生命中的每个细节 |
[02:31] | because she suffers from a rare condition | 她患有一种罕见疾病 |
[02:34] | known as highly superior autobiographical memory…” Suffers? | 叫做超忆症” 患病? |
[02:38] | I don’t suffer. My memory is a gift. | 我没病 我的记忆是天赋 |
[02:40] | It’s…I’m like a superhero. | 我就像一个超级英雄 |
[02:43] | Superhero? More like super full of yourself. | 超级英雄 我看你是超级自恋 |
[02:46] | Look at this, I’ve hit the big time, Al. | 快看 艾尔 我赶上大事儿了 |
[02:48] | Right next to a story about a councilman busted with a hooker. | 就挨着市议员招妓被捉奸在床的新闻 |
[02:53] | No mention of me in there? | 就没提到我吗 |
[02:54] | Sadly, no. It’s all about me. | 不好意思 没有 都是说我的 |
[02:56] | There’s got to be something. It can’t all be about you. | 肯定提了 不可能全是你 |
[02:59] | Knock yourself out. | 你自己看 |
[03:00] | -Nothing there. -Let’s see. | -什么都没有 -等着瞧吧 |
[03:01] | Yeah, right here. | 看 这儿呢 |
[03:03] | “Detective Al Burns, Wells’ strapping partner, | “艾尔·彭斯警探 威尔斯高大魁梧的搭档 |
[03:06] | a modern day Gary Cooper…” | 当今世界的加里·库珀…” |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 呵呵 |
[03:08] | “is the real secret behind her success.” | “是她成功背后真正的秘密” |
[03:11] | Does not say that. | 才没那么说 |
[03:13] | Oh, but it does say that I’m New York’s most decorated cop, | 上面可写着我是全纽约最好的警探 |
[03:16] | boasting a 100% solve rate. Come on. | 破案率为百分之百 厉害吧 |
[03:19] | And are you ready for this? You’re gonna cry. | 做好心理准备 这段你得听哭了 |
[03:22] | One of New York’s most eligible bachelorettes. | 纽约市最合意的单身女之一 |
[03:25] | You got some competition, baby. | 亲爱的 你有竞争对手了 |
[03:27] | It also says, and I quote, | 这上还写呢 我照着念啊 |
[03:30] | “With the dynamic combination of brains and beauty, | “拥有智慧与美貌的双重组合 |
[03:33] | it begs the question, | 让人不禁要问 |
[03:34] | why is the alluring Wells still single?” | 为何迷人的威尔斯警探仍旧单身呢?” |
[03:38] | It does not say that. That’s bull. | 才没有这段呢 胡说八道 |
[03:42] | What kind of a rag is this? | 这算哪门子的吐槽啊 |
[03:44] | I can tell them why you’re single. You’re a nightmare. | 我可以告诉他们你为啥单身 你简直是噩梦 |
[03:47] | You’d marry me in a New York second. | 我看你是分分钟都想娶我 |
[03:49] | Wedding’s gonna have to wait. | 婚礼还是得等一下了 |
[03:50] | Eliot wants us in his office now. | 艾略特要我们去他办公室 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:02] | Okay, hey guys, we’ve gotta talk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[04:04] | Oh, what kind of “Welcome back” Is that? | 这算哪门子“欢迎回归”啊 |
[04:05] | Especially for the most eligible bachelorette in New York. | 特别是人家现在可是纽约黄金单身女呢 |
[04:08] | Yeah, yeah, I read that article. | 是 是 我也读那篇报道了 |
[04:10] | Don’t say another word. Jay, you’ll ruin the surprise. | 别说了 杰 你会毁了这个惊喜的 |
[04:14] | What surprise? | 什么惊喜 |
[04:18] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[04:20] | I’d like you to both meet a detective out of Daytona Beach. | 我来介绍下这位来自代托纳海滩的警探 |
[04:23] | Carrie, I believe you spent some time there. | 凯莉 你之前在那待过吧 |
[04:26] | Al Burns. Detective Eddie Martin. | 艾尔·彭斯 这位是艾迪·马丁警探 |
[04:29] | Carrie, there’s no introduction needed | 凯莉 没必要介绍了吧 |
[04:31] | because apparently he’s your husband. | 很显然他是你的丈夫 |
[04:37] | I wish I could say it was good to see you, but it’s not. | 想说见到你很高兴 但不是这样的 |
[04:41] | Right back at you. | 彼此彼此 |
[04:43] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[04:44] | For a smart girl, that’s a pretty dumb question. | 你这么聪明 不该提这种蠢问题 |
[04:47] | New York’s most eligible bachelorette? | 纽约最佳黄金单身女? |
[04:50] | Last I checked, you were married. | 如果没记错的话 你是结婚了的 |
[04:51] | To me. | 和我 |
[04:55] | Well… | 好吧 |
[04:56] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[04:58] | You too. | 你也是 |
[04:59] | Whoa. You’re married? | 等等 你结婚了 |
[05:01] | Yes. Sort of. | 嗯 算是吧 |
[05:03] | It…Yes. It’s kind of a long story. | 这…好吧 这说来话长 |
[05:07] | Yeah, it is. And it’s complicated. | 是啊 没错 而且还很复杂 |
[05:09] | -She’s a nightmare. -Told ya. | -她可是噩梦啊 -我说什么来着 |
[05:11] | Well, as much as I just can’t wait to hear | 虽然我迫不及待想听 |
[05:13] | the whole sordid tale, I… | 整个故事的来龙去脉 但… |
[05:14] | What are you doing here, Eddie? | 你来这干嘛 艾迪 |
[05:16] | I’ve been tracking a couple of guys out of Daytona. | 我在追踪一伙人 从代托纳一路追来 |
[05:19] | Got a string of dead bodies to their names. | 背了好几条人命的那种 |
[05:21] | And that’s our problem why? | 为什么来找我们呢 |
[05:23] | Four days ago, they got into a van full of methylamine | 四天前 他们弄到一车冰毒 |
[05:25] | and headed north. | 往北面走了 |
[05:27] | I followed them to see if I could find their buyers, | 我跟踪他们是想顺藤摸瓜查出买家 |
[05:29] | but I lost them coming out of the Holland Tunnel. | 但可惜的是出荷兰隧道的时候跟丢了 |
[05:31] | Your C.O. signed off on this? | 这项行动你的指挥官批准了? |
[05:34] | I took some vacation days. | 我请了几天假 |
[05:35] | It’s kind of…kind of a personal mission for me. | 这可以…算是我的个人使命 |
[05:39] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[05:41] | While I commend you taking vacation days | 我非常欣赏你拿自己的假期 |
[05:43] | and using them for work, Carrie, Al, | 来做工作 凯莉 艾尔 |
[05:45] | you could learn a thing or two from him | 你们倒是可以跟人家学学 |
[05:47] | Major Crimes does not condone vigilante missions. | 重案组可不容许这种义警任务 |
[05:51] | I’ll leave you two alone for a moment. | 我让你俩单独聊聊吧 |
[05:54] | Thanks, Eliot. | 谢谢 艾略特 |
[05:58] | I think he meant for the two of us to have a moment. | 我想他的意思是让我们单独聊 |
[06:00] | I don’t care what he meant. | 我不管他是什么意思 |
[06:02] | Al? It’s okay. | 没事的 艾尔 |
[06:09] | Listen…Ahem. | 是这样… |
[06:10] | I know that I broke your heart | 我知道当时我不辞而别 |
[06:12] | leaving the way I did | 伤了你的心 |
[06:13] | and just walking out… | 还抛下… |
[06:13] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. I know you think you’re | 等一下 我知道你觉得自己是 |
[06:16] | God’s gift to every man on the planet, | 每个男人梦寐以求的尤物 |
[06:18] | but…and nothing personal here, | 但是 不是我针对你 |
[06:19] | the day you left was the greatest day of my life. | 你离开那天是我这辈子最开心一天 |
[06:22] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | Two alphas, one relationship? | 两个强势的人谈恋爱 |
[06:26] | Wasn’t going to work. | 不会有结果的 |
[06:27] | -Wasn’t going to work, huh? -Mm-mmm. | -不会有结果 是吧? -没错 |
[06:29] | But You’re still wearing the necklace. | 但你还带着这条项链 |
[06:31] | Never took it off, huh? Hmm. | 就没摘下来过 是吧? |
[06:33] | I think you’re still in love with me. | 我觉得你还爱着我 |
[06:34] | You never filed for divorce, did you? | 你从来没申请过离婚 是吧? |
[06:35] | What? You wish. | 什么? 想得美 |
[06:38] | You know, but staying married to you was a great way to keep all those… | 不跟你离婚倒是可以 死了那些… |
[06:42] | all those women hell-bent on marriage off my back. | 那些拼命想和我结婚的女人的心 |
[06:46] | Look. I need you help. | 听着 我是来请你帮忙的 |
[06:50] | You’ve driven halfway across the country following these guys. | 你追着这伙人半个美国都跑下来了 |
[06:52] | All by yourself. You suddenly need me, why? | 全靠你自己 现在突然找我帮忙 为什么? |
[06:55] | I knew you were a cop, and judging by how insane you are, | 我知道你是警察 而且看你这么疯狂 |
[06:58] | probably a pretty good one. | 应该还是个不错警察 |
[07:01] | -This is personal to you. -Yeah. | -这是你的个人恩怨 -是的 |
[07:03] | Why? | 怎么讲? |
[07:05] | You remember Cody? | 还记得科迪吗? |
[07:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:08] | Damn it, Eddie. | 该死的 艾迪 |
[07:12] | That’s my favorite way of being woken up. | 这是我“最喜欢的”被叫醒方式 |
[07:14] | Seriously? You used my only clean shirt as a napkin again? | 搞什么 你又拿我最后一件干净T恤当餐巾用 |
[07:17] | Look at this. It’s disgusting. | 看看这里 恶心死了 |
[07:19] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[07:20] | Just wait, let me get this straight. | 等等 让我理清一下 |
[07:21] | So someone sneaks into the house in the middle of the night | 有人半夜偷偷溜进来 |
[07:24] | and eats your nasty pizza, | 吃了你那恶心的披萨 |
[07:26] | and wipes their face with my t-shirt | 拿我的T恤抹了嘴 |
[07:28] | and then just leaves, right? Don’t smile at me. | 然后又溜走了 是么 别冲我乐 |
[07:30] | Actually I messed up your shirt | 没错弄脏你T恤的是我 |
[07:32] | because you look so much hotter in mine. | 因为我觉得你穿着脏T恤更火辣 |
[07:35] | You’re not going to charm your way out of this. | 你别以为说两句好听的就没事了 |
[07:36] | Don’t you dare. | 看你敢 |
[07:37] | You want to see my night stick? | 想看看我大警棍吗 |
[07:39] | No, no! Get off me. | 不想 别闹了 |
[07:42] | Cody! Hey guys. | -科迪 -你们好啊 |
[07:44] | Hey. | 你好 |
[07:45] | -Hi, Cody. -What have you got partner? | -你好啊科迪 -有什么事吗 |
[07:46] | Come in, sit down. | 进来坐 |
[07:47] | Yeah, sit down, Cody. | 坐吧 科迪 |
[07:49] | So um, I spotted two suspicious cars on Wormwood, | 我在沃姆伍德发现两辆可疑车辆 |
[07:52] | and I got the plates. | 还记下了车牌 |
[07:53] | Oh, good. Good job. | 不错 干得好 |
[07:55] | Before you know it, you’re going to be in a patrol car. | 很快你都能当上巡警了 |
[07:58] | Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 别动那个 |
[08:00] | Stick to the license plates, amigo, all right? | 旁友 继续说车牌的事儿 好吗 |
[08:03] | -Okay. -All right. | -好吧 -这就对了 |
[08:05] | He kept coming around after you left. | 你走后他还经常过来 |
[08:07] | Kind of grew up an unofficial deputy. | 长成了一名义务警察 |
[08:09] | He joined the academy. | 他还进了警校 |
[08:11] | I was on the DeMars case. | 我当时在办迪马斯的案子 |
[08:12] | I think he was trying to help | 我猜他是想帮忙 |
[08:13] | because when they… | 因为当他们… |
[08:17] | when they found Cody’s body, | 当他们发现科迪的尸体时 |
[08:20] | he was near where one of the DeMars’ mobile labs had been. | 他就死在迪马斯的某个移动制毒点附近 |
[08:23] | I led him right to them. | 是我把他送进了虎口 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | I’ll do it. For Cody. | 为了科迪 我会帮你的 |
[08:39] | Okay. What about the other… | 好的 那另外几位 |
[08:40] | I’ll rally the troops. Don’t worry about them. | 我来做工作 你不用担心 |
[08:43] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[08:44] | -No. -No? | -没有 -没有? |
[08:46] | Well, technically yes, but I was married for like, six weeks. | 从法律的层面上说是的 也就六个礼拜 |
[08:50] | Listen, when I left Syracuse | 听着 当初我离开雪城的时候 |
[08:51] | I just needed to get away from everything. | 我只想一味逃避 |
[08:53] | I went to Daytona ’cause they had good gambling, | 去代托纳 是因为那里有赌场 |
[08:56] | cocktails, great sunshiney weather | 有鸡尾酒 还有好天气 |
[08:58] | And you got married. | 还结了婚 |
[09:00] | And I guess it just slipped your mind to tell me since you’ve been back. | 回来这么久 我猜你只是忘了告诉我 |
[09:04] | Nothing slips my mind. | 我从来不忘事 |
[09:05] | Not a big deal, why mention it? | 小事一桩 不提也罢是吧 |
[09:07] | And now he shows up and you’re going to help him. | 现在你男人找上门来 你还要帮他 |
[09:10] | Actually, I was hoping we were going to help him. | 实际上 我是想咱俩一起去帮他 |
[09:14] | So, one of my exes walks in asking for help, | 这么说如果我的某一位前任来找我帮忙 |
[09:18] | you’re volunteering? | 你也会主动帮的是么 |
[09:19] | Whatever you did in the past has no bearing on what we have together now, | 你以前什么样 跟我们俩现在没关系 |
[09:23] | so as a mature adult I would, of course, help your ex. | 作为一个成年人 我当然会帮助你前任 |
[09:26] | Oh. | 是么 |
[09:28] | Unless it was Georgia Song. | 除非是乔治娅·宋 |
[09:30] | That one…I mean, she hit on you every time we were together, | 那个贱人 每次我们在一起她都来找你 |
[09:33] | and then she intentionally spilled her drink on me. | 还故意把酒洒我身上 |
[09:35] | And she gave you that ugly brown turtleneck | 那件丑哭了的棕色毛衣也是她送你的 |
[09:37] | that I had to throw away. | 我一早就把它扔了 |
[09:37] | I looked all over for that. | 我还到处找来着 |
[09:42] | -Yeah, I’m in. -Thank you. | -好吧 我会帮忙的 -多谢了 |
[09:43] | Only to ensure this clown doesn’t get you killed. | 我只是不想你被这个跳梁小丑害死 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 随你怎么说 |
[09:47] | And I’m out if your six kids show up next. | 你要是再有六个孩子蹦出来我就不干了 |
[09:49] | Six? One, two, three…no, we’re good. | 六个 我想想 一个 两个 三个 没有了 |
[09:57] | Angus and Malcolm DeMars. They’re brothers. | 安格斯和马尔科姆·迪马斯 他们是兄弟俩 |
[10:00] | Seriously bad guys. | 十恶不赦的坏蛋 |
[10:02] | A handful of unsolved murders linked to them. | 他们背了好几条人命 |
[10:04] | Mom left. | 母亲离家出走了 |
[10:06] | Rumor was, they killed their father in a drug dispute. | 坊间传言 他们因为毒品纠纷杀了亲爹 |
[10:09] | Rumor was, the dispute was with Angus and Malcolm. | 传言还说 是他们兄弟俩起的纠纷 |
[10:11] | They killed their father over a meth deal? | 他们为了毒品杀了自己的老爸? |
[10:13] | Yeah, with a crowbar. | 没错 用的是撬棍 |
[10:14] | Nice family. | 五好家庭啊 |
[10:15] | Ex-cons with that much methylamine? | 这种前科犯带着那么多冰毒 |
[10:17] | Why didn’t you arrest them? | 你为什么不逮捕他们? |
[10:18] | I needed to connect them with the buyers | 因为我想抓到买家 |
[10:20] | to get them off of the streets for good. | 一劳永逸把他们统统端掉 |
[10:22] | They left Daytona on Thursday, so I followed them. | 他们周四就离开了代托纳 我就跟了出来 |
[10:25] | Then you get to the part where you lost them. | 然后你就跟丢了他们 |
[10:27] | You got a profile where they might be staying? | 你有测写评估他们可能藏在哪儿吗? |
[10:29] | Yeah, based on the motels they favored on the way up, | 有 根据一路上他们住的旅馆分析 |
[10:31] | they like places that offer ground floor units, | 他们喜欢住提供一楼房间 |
[10:33] | have minimal surveillance, and don’t ask a lot of questions. | 没什么监控 且不用登记的旅馆 |
[10:36] | Anything else you can give us? | 还有其它线索吗? |
[10:38] | Yeah, they like quick access to their vehicle. | 他们喜欢能够尽快跑路的 |
[10:40] | They always stay near the highways. | 一直住在靠近高速公路的地方 |
[10:41] | Occasionally they call in for female company. | 有时候会叫女人来陪夜 |
[10:46] | And, uh, Angus. | 还有 安格斯 |
[10:47] | Angus loves Highway Hoagie, | 安格斯喜欢吃公路英雄三明治 |
[10:49] | so they always stay near one of them. | 他们总是住在加盟店附近 |
[10:51] | Look at this, I’ve hit the big time, Al. | 快看 艾尔 我赶上大事儿了 |
[10:53] | Right next to a story about a councilman busted with a hooker. | 就挨着市议员招妓被捉奸在床的新闻 |
[10:58] | Hookers and hoagies. | 妓女和英雄 |
[11:02] | Al, that article that I was reading to you today. | 艾尔 今天我跟你读的那篇报道 |
[11:04] | -Haven’t we moved on from your moment of glory? -No,no | -还在自我陶醉呢? -不是的 |
[11:06] | listen. Not that one. | 不是那一篇 |
[11:07] | The one about the councilman and the hookers. | 是市议员招妓那篇 |
[11:09] | There was a picture of him | 有一张照片 |
[11:10] | coming out of a Metro Motor Lodge. | 是他从地铁汽车旅馆中走出来 |
[11:12] | In the background was a Highway Hoagie. | 背景里有家公路英雄三明治店 |
[11:15] | Jay, look it up for me. | 杰 帮我查查 |
[11:16] | Check for Metro Motor Lodges nearby | 搜一下附近的地铁汽车旅馆 |
[11:19] | and Highway Hoagies that are close to them. | 周围带公路英雄三明治店的 |
[11:21] | Wow. It’s kind of amazing seeing your memory at work. | 哇 看你把记忆用到工作中还真是神奇 |
[11:24] | Amazing enough that you’re glad you married me? | 神奇到让你庆幸娶了我吗? |
[11:27] | Nothing’s that amazing. | 没那么神奇 |
[11:29] | I got it. | 查到了 |
[11:30] | Jersey City, just off exit 16. | 在泽西城 16号出口附近 |
[11:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:43] | So, you two staying married? | 所以 你们俩还没离婚? |
[11:47] | You know, I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还没认真考虑过那事 |
[11:48] | Me neither. It’s been what, ten years? | 我也是 多久了 十年了吧? |
[11:50] | 11 years, five months, three weeks, two days. | 是十一年五个月三星期零两天 |
[11:53] | Now that Eddie’s here, I figure you might want to disentangle. | 既然艾迪来了 我猜你也许想做个了结 |
[11:56] | Called a buddy in Florida. Had him pull a couple of strings. | 我给佛罗里达的朋友打了电话 走了走关系 |
[12:00] | You could have your marriage disentangled right here in New York. | 你们在纽约就可以办理离婚手续 |
[12:03] | When did you do all this homework? | 你什么时候做了这么多功课? |
[12:04] | Just trying to help a friend. | 只是想帮朋友个忙 |
[12:05] | Yeah, a friend? | 朋友是吧 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:16] | Help you, detectives? | 警探们 有什么可以帮你们的吗 |
[12:17] | Your powers of deduction are very impressive. | 你的推理能力不错啊 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I got a fifth sense for that kind of stuff. | 是啊 我有第五感那什么的 |
[12:22] | -Sixth. -Huh? | -是第六感 -啥? |
[12:24] | These guys stay at your motel? | 这俩人住在你的旅馆吗 |
[12:25] | -Nope. -Hey. Look again. | -没有 -再好好看看 |
[12:31] | Angus and Malcolm DeMars. | 安格斯和马尔科姆·迪马斯 |
[12:32] | Seriously bad guys. Handful of unsolved murders linked to them. | 十恶不赦的坏蛋 他们背了好几条人命 |
[12:37] | Still doesn’t ring a bell. | 还是没印象 |
[12:38] | Excuse me, where did you, uh, where’d you find that hat? | 请问 这顶帽子是在哪里找到的? |
[12:41] | Room 113. | 113房间 |
[12:43] | The photos you showed us earlier, | 之前你给我们看的那张照片上 |
[12:44] | Angus DeMars was wearing this exact hat. | 安格斯·迪马斯戴着顶一模一样的帽子 |
[12:48] | People checked out. Must have left this behind. | 客人已经退房了 这肯定是不要的 |
[12:50] | I just cleaned it up. | 我刚打扫过房间 |
[12:51] | This their garbage? | 这是他们的垃圾? |
[12:54] | -Huh. -Tony’s All-Star. You know it? | -嗬 -托尼全明星店 你认识在哪? |
[12:57] | Tony’s is in Sunset Park. | 那家店在日落公园里 |
[12:59] | Pizza tastes like cardboard and it’s miles from here. | 披萨吃起来像硬纸板 离这儿好几英里 |
[13:01] | So why go all the way to Brooklyn for crappy pizza? | 干嘛特地去布鲁克林买这么难吃的披萨? |
[13:04] | I know these guys. They’re careful. | 我了解这俩人 他们非常谨慎 |
[13:06] | They don’t leave anything to chance. | 从不心存侥幸 |
[13:07] | They’re gonna do a drop, they’re gonna go in advance, | 他们在卸货前 会事先勘察 |
[13:09] | they’re gonna check the streets, entrances, exits. | 检查街道 入口 出口 |
[13:12] | A dry run. | 事先演习 |
[13:13] | Maybe we’re not too late after all. | 也许我们来的不算迟 |
[13:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:18] | Oh, come on. Get a room. They’re cheap. | 拜托 开个房间吧 他们这便宜着呢 |
[13:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:30] | Guys inside don’t remember seeing the dealers. | 里面人不记得见过那俩毒贩 |
[13:32] | But I did bring you a slice. | 但我给你带了片披萨 |
[13:35] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:36] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:37] | Thought the pizza was no good. | 不是说这的披萨很糟吗 |
[13:39] | Oh, it’s terrible, but I figured since you’re in New York | 是很糟 不过既然都到纽约了 |
[13:41] | you might as well try a piece of Brooklyn’s worst. | 姑且让你尝尝布鲁克林最差的味道 |
[13:43] | Bring me a napkin? | 拿纸巾了吗 |
[13:45] | No, but you could always use my shirt | 没有 不过你可以用我的T恤 |
[13:46] | like you did back in Daytona. | 就像以前那样 |
[13:47] | -One time. It was one time. -One time? | -就一回 我就干了一回 -就一回? |
[13:49] | -Well, actually three… -Great story. What’s next? | -明明是三次 -真精彩 下一步怎么办 |
[13:52] | What do you think of that place? | 你们觉得那里怎么样 |
[13:54] | Door is wedged open. | 门没锁 |
[13:56] | Nothing else around here. | 没有阻挡物 |
[13:57] | Take a look at those windows. | 看看那些窗户 |
[13:58] | Looks like someone was on the inside looking out. | 像是有人在里面放哨 |
[14:01] | Let’s check it out. | 去看看吧 |
[14:06] | That’s their van. | 是他们的车 |
[14:32] | Meet the DeMars brothers. | 这就是迪马斯兄弟 |
[14:35] | Looks like someone got to them before you did. | 看来有人比你先找到他们 |
[14:37] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[14:42] | We were following a lead. | 我们在追查一条线索 |
[14:43] | We don’t need to call Narcotics. | 没有必要叫缉毒组 |
[14:45] | Major Crimes, you got your own rules. | 重案组是吧 你们有你们的规矩 |
[14:46] | This is my case. I followed these guys for days. | 这是我的案子 我跟踪他们好些天了 |
[14:49] | Listen up, detective, | 听着 警探 |
[14:50] | you gonna work a narcotics case in Brooklyn South, | 你想在南布鲁克林办缉毒案 |
[14:52] | I expect to be looped in. | 就得知会我 |
[14:54] | That’s Lieutenant Zartane and you’re out of line. | 我是兹拉坦警督 而你们越界了 |
[14:56] | Memory freak show. | 记忆怪胎 |
[14:57] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么? |
[14:58] | -Hello.It’s so nice -What did you call me? | -真高兴 -有种再说一遍 |
[15:00] | to see everybody getting along so well. | 看到大家相处这么愉快 |
[15:03] | Listen. I’m only going to say this once. | 听着 我话就说一遍 |
[15:07] | Yes, we broke protocol, | 是 我们是坏了规矩 |
[15:08] | but I personally ordered my detectives to look at this case. | 但我亲自下令让他们办这个案子 |
[15:11] | We were already working with Daytona PD. | 我们已经和代托纳警局合作 |
[15:14] | I didn’t want to involve any other agencies | 之前不想惊动其它部门 |
[15:16] | until there was something to involve them with. | 是因为时机还没到 |
[15:18] | Now, clearly there is, so moving forward | 而现在 很明显是时候了 所以下一步 |
[15:21] | I’m more than happy to keep you in the loop. | 我很乐意与你共商案件进展 |
[15:25] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[15:29] | Thank you, Eliot. | 谢谢你 艾略特 |
[15:31] | You three have some explaining to do. | 你们仨得给我好好解释解释 |
[15:33] | I specifically said this was not a Major Crimes case. | 我特别强调过这不是重案组的案子 |
[15:36] | Well, you know I have a problem with authority. | 你知道我一向不太尊重权威 |
[15:38] | And commitment, too, by the way. | 感情承诺方面也是 |
[15:40] | I do not have a problem with commitment. | 我不怕感情上的承诺 |
[15:41] | I just haven’t met the right guy. | 只是没遇到真命天子而已 |
[15:44] | Okay, stop, just stop talking. | 够了 停 都别说了 |
[15:47] | The point is, this is now a Major Crimes case. | 关键是 现在这案子归重案组了 |
[15:52] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[16:05] | Carrie Wells. | 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[16:06] | -Yeah. -Great photo today. | -是我 -照片不错 |
[16:08] | You actually look the same as you do in the Post. | 你本人和邮报上的照片简直一模一样 |
[16:10] | Me, oh my God, I can’t take a good picture. | 我嘛 天呐 我从来不上相 |
[16:12] | -I’m barely recognizable. -Stop, I’m sorry. | -几乎就认不出来 -对不起 等一下 |
[16:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:15] | I’m Delina Michaels, the new ME. | 黛丽拉·麦克斯 新来的法医 |
[16:17] | The new ME. | 新法医 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I would shake your hand, but… | 我想和你握手来着 但是… |
[16:20] | Yeah, no, that’s okay. | 噢 不用了 没事的 |
[16:21] | What happened to the old ME? Where’s Jo? | 之前的法医哪去了 乔人呢? |
[16:24] | Oh, you didn’t hear? Dr. Webster passed. | 你没听说? 韦伯斯特医生过了 |
[16:26] | Passed away? What? | 过世了? 怎么会? |
[16:27] | No, her certification exam. | 不 是她的认证考试过了 |
[16:29] | To the Cordon Bleu culinary school. | 蓝带烹饪学校 |
[16:31] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[16:32] | But she did leave you something. | 她给你留了点东西 |
[16:33] | Hold on, I got it right here. | 等等 我把它放这了 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:35] | -Here it is. To Carrie. – Thank you. | -在这里 致凯莉 -谢谢 |
[16:39] | Now, look. I know Joanne Webster was your friend, your confidant, | 我知道乔安妮·韦伯斯特是你的朋友 知己 |
[16:42] | and the world’s best medical examiner. | 而且是这世上最好的法医 |
[16:43] | And even though the word is you can be a bit standoffish… | 虽然传言说你可能会有点冷漠 |
[16:46] | That’s the word? Is it? | 传言这么说的? |
[16:47] | Yeah, but who cares? I have the same quality. | 对啊 但谁在乎呢 我的水平不输给她 |
[16:49] | And I know you’re going to like me. | 而且我知道你也会喜欢上我的 |
[16:51] | All right, well I will definitely take your word for that, Delina. | 好吧 我肯定相信你的话 黛丽拉 |
[16:55] | DeMars brothers. | 说说迪马斯兄弟吧 |
[16:56] | Yes, the DeMars brothers. | 好的 进入正题 |
[16:57] | So, these are Malcolm’s lungs. | 这是马尔科姆的肺 |
[16:59] | Now I noticed a discoloration in the gums, | 我注意到牙龈有变色 |
[17:02] | so I checked the lungs. | 于是就去检查肺 |
[17:03] | There’s burning of the tissue in the alveolus. | 发现肺泡组织被烧伤 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 这样 |
[17:06] | And what about this bruising? | 那这些瘀伤呢? |
[17:08] | Yep. Hematomas on both sides of the cheek and the jaw. | 两侧脸颊和下颚处都有血肿 |
[17:11] | And both of them have it. | 而且两兄弟都有 |
[17:12] | Yeah. But I haven’t figured out the cause yet. | 是的 但我还没有找出原因 |
[17:15] | They were both shot close-range, center forehead. | 他们都是近距离被射杀 正中眉心 |
[17:18] | Hmm. Maybe a mob hit. | 也许是黑帮干的 |
[17:19] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[17:21] | Hey, um, I just…I gotta ask. | 还有 我只是…必须得问下 |
[17:26] | How long does that take? | 做这个美甲要多久? |
[17:27] | -These? -Yeah. | -这个啊 -是的 |
[17:29] | Depends on how many drinks I’ve had. | 取决于你请我喝几杯了 |
[17:31] | I could show you how. | 我可以教你怎么做 |
[17:33] | Yeah, I might take you up on that. | 好啊 这个建议我接受 |
[17:35] | -Girls’ night out? – Why not? | -女士之夜 -没问题 |
[17:37] | -All right. -All right. | -一言为定 -一言为定 |
[17:39] | Jay, hey, call Organized Crime. | 杰 联系一下集团犯罪科 |
[17:41] | Get your buddy Jerry Marsden over here. | 把你好兄弟杰里·马斯登叫来 |
[17:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:52] | Come here. Hey, come on. | 给点力啊 搞毛 |
[17:54] | Coffee. | 出咖啡啊 |
[17:57] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:00] | That’s not how it goes. | 不是这么使的 |
[18:01] | Okay, that’s not Jerry Marsden. | 好吧 那不是杰里·马斯登 |
[18:02] | Give me coffee | 怎么不出咖啡 |
[18:03] | Let’s get him before he kills the coffee maker. | 把他叫来吧 不然咖啡机都被他折腾坏了 |
[18:06] | Hey. Come on. | 能行不 |
[18:09] | Excuse me, who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[18:11] | Oh, hey, I’m Denny. | 嗨 我是丹尼 |
[18:14] | Organized Crime. Call me Denny. | 集团犯罪科的 叫我丹尼就行 |
[18:15] | Where’s Jerry Marsden? | 杰里·马斯登去哪儿了 |
[18:17] | Oh, yeah, he retired. Last month. | 他啊 退休了 上个月的事 |
[18:19] | Guy’s a legend. | 他可是个传奇人物 |
[18:21] | Uh, Jay Lee, this is Al Burns. | 我是杰·李 这位是艾尔·彭斯 |
[18:24] | -Let me introduce you to… -Carrie Wells. | -我来给你介绍这是 -凯莉·威尔斯 |
[18:26] | Wow. Wow. | 哇哦 |
[18:28] | Um, I’m a huge fan. | 我可是你的铁粉儿 |
[18:30] | Oh. | 是嘛 |
[18:31] | Well, you solved that case, you know, when the Brady guy | 你破的那个案子 就是那个布雷迪 |
[18:34] | took over the skyscraper. yeah. | 劫持摩天大楼的那个 |
[18:35] | You know, when that lady was going to shoot? | 还有个女的要开枪 |
[18:37] | You know, the police doctor… | 还有那个法医… |
[18:38] | Yeah, wow, it’s always nice to meet a fan. | 没错 哇 能遇到粉丝总是好开心 |
[18:41] | Hey, listen, I need you to do this thing, | 给我露一手呗 |
[18:43] | where like, someone gives you a date, and then, like, | 好比我给你一个日期 |
[18:45] | you can tell them everything that happened on that date. | 然后你告诉我这天发生的所有事情 |
[18:47] | So, my birthday’s December 6, 1985, is what I’m trying to say… | 我的生日是1985年11月6号 我想说 |
[18:49] | Well, I’m…I’m | 这个 我…我 |
[18:51] | not going to do that. | 不会这么做的 |
[18:52] | Show him your gift. | 给他露一手嘛 |
[18:52] | I’m not going to do that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[18:55] | All right, should we get to work? | 好了 可以说正事了吧? |
[18:56] | Mm, hmm. Wow. | 哇哦 |
[18:58] | Okay, yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[19:00] | All right, so these are guys who would all have an interest | 这些是有可能对这批从外州运来 |
[19:02] | in outsiders bringing meth into New York. | 纽约的冰毒感兴趣的人选 |
[19:04] | Wally Fitzgerald, I put that guy away a couple years back. | 沃利·菲茨杰拉德 几年前我逮捕过他 |
[19:07] | Prison overcrowding, he’s out, Al. | 监狱人满为患 他被放出来了 艾尔 |
[19:09] | I don’t see him as an execution-style killer. | 我觉得他不像是会枪决别人的杀手 |
[19:11] | Yeah, so who’s our prom king over there? | 好吧 谁才是这里狠角色? |
[19:15] | Oh, yeah, that’s Vlad Nostrov. | 哦对 那是弗拉德·诺斯托夫 |
[19:17] | Hey, I’ve had the pleasure. | 我有幸跟他交过手 |
[19:18] | Jay boom. | 杰宝 |
[19:19] | Uh, it’s just Jay, man. | 我叫杰 伙计 |
[19:23] | That guy’s a mobster? | 那家伙是个暴徒? |
[19:24] | Hey, hey, don’t let his baby face fool you. | 别被他那张娃娃脸给骗了 |
[19:26] | Guy’s a killer. | 这家伙是个杀手 |
[19:27] | Before he takes you out, he makes you look right up at him… | 他杀人之前 会逼受害人和他对视 |
[19:29] | I mean like, makes you, you know? | 强行对视的那种 |
[19:31] | Then he kills you. Guy’s a psycho. | 然后再杀了你 这家伙是个疯子 |
[19:33] | Hematomas on both sides of the cheek and the jaw. | 双侧脸颊和下巴都有血肿 |
[19:36] | And they both have them, huh? | 而且两兄弟都有 |
[19:38] | He grabs their faces. | 他用手掐住他们的脸 |
[19:40] | Which could leave bruising on their jaws, right? | 这么做会在他们脸上留下瘀伤 对吗 |
[19:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:43] | Okay, both of the DeMars brothers had bruising | 那好 迪马斯兄弟俩的脸上都有瘀伤 |
[19:45] | on their jaws consistent with someone grabbing their face | 很可能是死前被人掐住面部 |
[19:49] | just like that. | 就像这样 |
[19:50] | Let’s go pay your friend Vlad a visit. | 我们去拜访下你的朋友弗拉德吧 |
[19:54] | And I’ll loop Narcotics in. | 我去通知缉毒组 |
[20:02] | What the hell is going on? Get down, what… | 这他妈的怎么回事 趴下 搞什么… |
[20:05] | Go, go. | 上 上 |
[20:10] | What the hell are they doing here? This is our case. | 他们来这儿干嘛 这是我们的案子 |
[20:12] | They’re hogging the glory. | 他们想抢头功 |
[20:16] | We go on three. | 数三下咱们就上 |
[20:18] | Whoa, you don’t want to evaluate the situation real quick? | 等等 你不用稍微估计一下形势吗? |
[20:22] | I just did. | 我刚评估过了 |
[20:24] | You know how to fire that thing? | 知道怎么使枪吗? |
[20:32] | Nice. Push. | 干得漂亮 用力推 |
[20:41] | Oh, God, you are so badass. | 噢 上帝 你太虎了 |
[20:42] | I’m going to Zartane. Cover me. | 我要去兹拉坦那儿 掩护我 |
[20:44] | All right. Gotcha. | 好 上吧 |
[20:58] | What happened to cooperation? | 说好的咱们一起行动呢 |
[21:00] | Vlad’s guys were on the move. I had to make the call. | 弗拉德一伙正在转移 我必须当机立断 |
[21:02] | The call you had to make was to us! | 你应该当机立断联系我们 |
[21:20] | That’s Vlad. | 那是弗拉德 |
[21:41] | Hey, hey, way to go Al. You saved her husband’s life. | 喂 不错啊 艾尔 你救了他丈夫的命 |
[21:43] | Don’t remind me. | 还用你说 |
[21:44] | I thought we were working together. | 我以为我们是合作关系 |
[21:47] | Couldn’t wait, Detective. | 等不及了 警探 |
[21:48] | You’re an asshole, you know that? | 你是个混蛋 你知道吗 |
[21:50] | And this? CZ Phantom. | 这把是 CZ-幽灵[捷克CZ75幽灵,枪的型号] |
[21:53] | Same kind of gun that killed the DeMars brothers. | 和杀死迪马斯兄弟的枪是同一型号 |
[21:58] | Zartane saves the day, huh? | 兹拉坦反败为胜啊 |
[22:10] | Oh, this is nice. | 这真不错 |
[22:12] | Hey, Jay to the izzo | 嘿 杰勒个杰[Jay Z的梗] |
[22:14] | -What’s up, bro? What you doing? -Another nickname. | -咋样啊 老兄 忙啥呢 -又一个外号 |
[22:16] | You hear about that shootout with Vlad and his boys? Right? | 你听说我们和弗拉德一伙人的枪战了吧? |
[22:19] | I heard you did all right out there. | 我听说你在那儿表现不错 |
[22:20] | Well, you know, that’s what I do. Yeah. | 那当然 哥就是干这个的 |
[22:22] | Hey, what about you? What are you doing? | 你呢 你在忙什么 |
[22:23] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[22:24] | Well, I’m running Vlad’s people against the DeMars brothers. | 我在比对弗拉德一伙和迪马斯兄弟 |
[22:27] | Maybe, you know, there’s a link. | 或许他们之间有联系 |
[22:28] | Okay, listen, about Carrie | 听着 关于凯莉 |
[22:30] | and that hot new ME running around here… | 还有那个新来的性感法医… |
[22:32] | what, Delina, right? | 叫什么 黛丽拉 是吧 |
[22:36] | Right? | 对不对 |
[22:38] | Okay, you do realize there’s no actual thought there, right? | 好吧 你应该知道她们是没兴趣的 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[22:42] | Okay. I’m just saying. | 我就这么一说 |
[22:43] | The both of them. Hot. Hot stuff. | 她们两个都很性感啊 性感尤物 |
[22:45] | Agreed. Dibs on Delina. | +1 我是黛丽拉党 |
[22:47] | Dibs? What are we, 12? | 什么党不党的 又不是小学生了 |
[22:49] | Hot detective, hot new ME, you know? | 火辣的警探 火辣的法医 你懂 |
[22:52] | What, you never thought about a threesome | 怎么 你那个极客的脑袋瓜 |
[22:53] | with that technical head of yours? | 就从没想过三人行? |
[22:55] | No, dude, come on. | 没有 伙计 得了吧 |
[22:56] | What is it, too much? Come on. | 咋啦 太过了吗 拜托 |
[22:58] | -Definitely too much. -Oh, sorry dude. | -绝对是太过了 -抱歉 老兄 |
[23:00] | What’s going on? | 进展如何 |
[23:01] | Uh, been trying to find a connection between | 我一直在找到两者之间的联系 |
[23:03] | the DeMars brothers and Vlad and his people. | 迪马斯兄弟和弗拉德的人 |
[23:05] | So far no cell records, no wire transfers, nothing. | 目前为止通话记录 电汇 统统没有 |
[23:08] | I got to go talk to somebody. Could use some backup. | 我要去和某个家伙谈谈 需要些后援 |
[23:10] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[23:13] | No, you keep looking into Vlad and his people. | 不用了 你继续查弗拉德和他手下 |
[23:15] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[23:16] | You. Mr. Threesome. Come with me. | 你 3P先生 你跟我走 |
[23:19] | All right, hey, look. To be continued, all right, bud? | 等下接着聊哦 老兄 |
[23:21] | Where we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[23:23] | I’d tell you man, I envy you. | 我得说我挺嫉妒你的 |
[23:25] | Getting to work with Carrie Wells every day? | 每天都能和凯莉·威尔斯一起工作 |
[23:28] | You guys were partners back in the 117 in Queens, right? | 你们在皇后区117分局时就是搭档了 对吧 |
[23:30] | Syracuse, actually. It’s complicated. | 在雪城那会儿就认识了 这有点复杂 |
[23:32] | Oh, yeah, I bet. Especially now with her husband around. | 可不 特别是现在她丈夫也在 |
[23:35] | Did you know him back in the day, too? | 你俩是不是也是旧相识? |
[23:36] | You always ask this many questions? | 你一直都这么八卦吗? |
[23:37] | No, I like to pride myself on my curiosity. | 不 我只是以好奇心强为傲 |
[23:39] | Start priding yourself in minding your own business. | 你应该以别多管闲事为傲 |
[23:42] | Ho! Guy’s got a little fight in him. I like that. | 你也有毒舌的一面啊 我喜欢 |
[23:44] | I see why you like Carrie, you know? | 我知道你为什么喜欢凯莉了 |
[23:46] | Whatever happens, be cool. | 不管发生什么 淡定 |
[23:49] | -Who we looking for? -Quiet. | -我们要找谁 -闭嘴 |
[24:09] | Austin. | 奥斯汀 |
[24:22] | Now, why’d you have to get all friendly, Austin? | 见到我干嘛这么友善 奥斯汀 |
[24:24] | Aw, you bastard, Al, why’d you punch me so hard? | 我去 艾尔 你个混蛋 打这么重干嘛 |
[24:28] | Had to sell it for the crackheads, huh? | 得让那些瘾君子们相信嘛 |
[24:31] | I thought you’d appreciate it. | 还以为你会感谢我呢 |
[24:32] | Hey, what the hell’s going on here? | 这演得是哪出? |
[24:34] | Denny Padilla, meet Austin Caswell. | 丹尼·帕迪拉 这是奥斯汀·卡斯威尔 |
[24:36] | Detective second grade Queens Narcotics. | 皇后区缉毒组二级警探 |
[24:38] | Denny here likes to ask a lot of questions. | 丹尼喜欢问些问题 |
[24:40] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[24:42] | What’s on your mind? | 你想知道些什么 |
[24:43] | Five barrels. Methylamine. | 五桶冰毒 |
[24:45] | Went missing right before Vlad was killed. | 在弗拉德被杀前失踪了 |
[24:47] | You hear anything? | 你有听到什么风声吗 |
[24:48] | No, and I won’t. No way Vlad’s buying methylamine right now. | 没 也不可能 弗拉德不会在这个时候进货 |
[24:52] | -Why’s that? -Doesn’t need to. | -为什么 -他不需要 |
[24:54] | There’s more out there than there are buyers. | 市面上供过于求了 |
[24:56] | So why take out two couriers just to get his hands on it? | 那他为什么杀了两个人就为趟这浑水? |
[24:58] | Something’s not right. | 这事不对劲 |
[25:00] | Cooks are overstocked up and down the East Coast | 东海岸这边的货都积压了 |
[25:02] | and believe me, Vlad’s not burning anyone | 相信我 弗拉德近期是不会 |
[25:05] | of their methylamine these days. | 为了搞到冰毒杀人的 |
[25:10] | DeMars brothers weren’t carrying methylamine. | 迪马斯兄弟运的不是冰毒 |
[25:12] | It was something else. | 肯定其他东西 |
[25:13] | But meth was all those boys knew. | 但冰毒是他们唯一懂行的 |
[25:15] | You may have thought they were carrying. | 也许只是你以为如此 |
[25:16] | Delina said there were burns on the lungs | 黛丽拉说迪马斯兄弟俩 |
[25:18] | of both Angus and Malcolm DeMars. | 他们的肺部都有灼伤 |
[25:20] | Methylamine wouldn’t do that. What would? | 冰毒不会造成这种情况 那会是什么 |
[25:22] | Well, there are four possible chemicals. | 那么 有四种可能的化学品 |
[25:25] | Calcium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite, | 氢氧化钙 次氯酸钠 |
[25:27] | coactive resinase, and dimethyl sulfate, | 树脂酶和硫酸二甲酯 |
[25:29] | and all of them are pretty nasty. | 所有的这些化学品都相当危险 |
[25:31] | Some of them can burn through flesh, | 有些可以灼伤皮肉 |
[25:32] | metal, one can even burn through glass. | 金属 有一种还可以烧穿玻璃 |
[25:35] | Now, I know you Major Crimes got your own rules. | 我知道你们重案组有自己那一套规矩 |
[25:37] | This is my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[25:38] | That’s Lieutenant Zartane to you. | 这是我兹拉坦警督说的 |
[25:40] | You’re out of line. | 你们越界了 |
[25:42] | You know, I saw a glass bottle at the warehouse. | 我在仓库看到了玻璃瓶 |
[25:46] | It was melted. | 融化了的瓶子 |
[25:47] | Which one of those burns through glass? | 这里面哪个可以灼穿玻璃 |
[25:51] | That would be coactive resinase. | 树脂酶 |
[25:52] | It’s a kind of synthetic enforcer | 这是一种合成增塑剂 |
[25:54] | used in the production of… holy crap. | 用来制造…该死的 |
[25:57] | Agreed. | 同感 |
[25:59] | Apparently the army’s been all over this stuff. | 很明显这东西在部队里非常紧俏 |
[26:01] | Early tests show we can create plastics strong enough | 先期测试显示它可以用来 |
[26:03] | to form the casings for missiles. | 制造足够坚固的塑料导弹外壳 |
[26:05] | And a plastic missile would be undetectable by radar. | 而塑料导弹可以躲避雷达侦测 |
[26:08] | And apparently, a bunch of resinase went missing a couple of weeks ago | 显然这家工厂几星期前丢失了部分这种酶 |
[26:11] | from this plant in Silver Springs, Florida which is… | 厂址就在佛罗里达州的银泉市 也就是 |
[26:13] | 20 miles outside of Daytona. | 代托纳以外20英里的地方 |
[26:15] | So whoever hired the DeMars brothers used them as mules | 所以有人雇迪马斯兄弟运这单货 |
[26:18] | because they knew how to navigate the back roads | 是因为他们知道怎么从小道入境 |
[26:20] | and avoid cops. | 避开警察 |
[26:21] | Must have told them they were carrying methylamine, | 一定是骗他们说运的是冰毒 |
[26:23] | sent them to New York. | 派他们到纽约 |
[26:24] | And then when they got here, they killed them. | 等他们到了 就杀了他们 |
[26:26] | Hey, guys, check this. | 各位 来看看这个 |
[26:27] | It’s an army video of a plastic missile | 这是部队放出的关于塑料导弹的视频 |
[26:29] | produced with coactive resinase. | 由树脂酶生产而成 |
[26:30] | The other two encased with metal. | 另外两枚金属外壳的导弹 |
[26:32] | They get shot down by artillery. | 都被大炮打了下来 |
[26:34] | The plastic missile goes on to hit its target. | 只有塑料导弹命中目标 |
[26:37] | Whoever killed the DeMars brothers | 不管是谁杀了迪马斯兄弟 |
[26:38] | was trying to make a missile, and they’re still in New York. | 他们是想要造导弹 而且人还在纽约 |
[26:41] | And all we’ve got to do is find them | 我们要做的就是在大海捞针 |
[26:42] | in a city of nine million people. | 从九百万人里把他们找出来 |
[26:50] | Hey, guys, I got the results on the bottle from the crime scene. | 各位 犯罪现场那个瓶子的化验报告出来了 |
[26:53] | Delina says that there are definitely traces | 黛丽拉说那上面绝对有 |
[26:54] | of coactive resinase, but here’s the thing. | 树酯酶的痕迹 但问题是 |
[26:57] | Coactive resinate on its own isn’t strong enough. | 光有树酯酶威力还不够 |
[26:59] | It needs something else to weaponize it. | 要把它武器化还需要其它物质 |
[27:01] | What? | 什么东西? |
[27:02] | Copolymer transethermite. | 转铝热剂共聚物 |
[27:04] | Well, you’re going to have to help me out. I failed science. | 那你得帮我了 我理科不及格[表示看了这集赶脚也没及格] |
[27:06] | Failed history and PE too. | 我体育和历史也没及格 |
[27:07] | Who fails PE? | 谁会体育不及格? |
[27:09] | Okay, so copolymer’s all around us. | 聚合物在我们身边到处都是 |
[27:12] | Shower curtains, toilet seats. | 浴帘 马桶座 |
[27:13] | So these guys have no problem getting their hands on some. | 这帮人想弄到手并不困难 |
[27:16] | But they need a large amount | 但他们需要大量的聚合物 |
[27:17] | to mix with all that coactive resinase, | 与树酯酶相混合 |
[27:19] | which is why Jay is looking for any unusually large shipments. | 所以杰在寻找任何不寻常的大宗货流 |
[27:22] | So I pulled up the security footage | 我调出了附近 |
[27:24] | from the four stores in the surrounding area | 四家商店的监控录像 |
[27:26] | all reporting large sales of copolymer. | 都是批量出售聚合物的 |
[27:28] | Our guys are analyzing all the buyers. | 我们的人正在分析所有买家 |
[27:30] | We’re trying to match with facial recognition. | 希望能通过人脸识别系统找到匹配 |
[27:35] | Now that Eddie’s here, I figured you might want to disentangle. | 既然艾迪来了 我猜你也许想做个了结 |
[27:38] | Called a buddy. | 我给朋友打了电话 |
[27:39] | You can have your marriage disentangled right here in New York. | 你们在纽约就可以办理离婚手续 |
[27:42] | When did you do all this homework? | 你什么时候做了这么多功课? |
[27:44] | Just trying to help a friend. | 只是想帮朋友个忙 |
[27:48] | Wait a second. I saw that guy. | 等等 我见过那个人 |
[27:50] | Driving by the motel, and I saw him somewhere else, too. | 他开车路过汽车旅馆 我还在别处见过他 |
[27:55] | Thought I’d bring you a piece of pizza. | 我给你带了片披萨 |
[27:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:58] | But I figured since you were in New York | 不过你既然都到纽约了 |
[28:00] | you might as well try some of Brooklyn’s worst. | 姑且让你尝尝布鲁克林最差的味道 |
[28:07] | Outside the pizza place. He’s been tailing us. | 在披萨店外面 他一直在跟踪我们 |
[28:11] | Got a hit on the time and date he left the plastic store. | 找到了他离开塑料店的日期和时间 |
[28:14] | Here we go. His name is David Lushing. | 有了 他叫大卫·拉辛 |
[28:16] | Runs a place over in Bushwick called Real Plastics. | 在布什维克开了家叫”诚品塑料”的店 |
[28:19] | Huh. Normal order for this guy is a couple kilos a month. | 这家伙正常的订单大概每月几千克 |
[28:21] | Last week, 40 kilos. | 而上周 40千克 |
[28:23] | How big a missile are we talking about? | 这导弹得有多大? |
[28:25] | Big enough to give the Manhattan skyline a facelift. | 大到能把整个曼哈顿的天际线炸平 |
[28:28] | Let’s get over to Bushwick. | 走 去布什维克 |
[28:34] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没有什么可隐瞒的 |
[28:35] | We fixed our safety violations, | 我们修正了仓库的安全条例 |
[28:37] | and if this is an immigration thing, | 如果是有关非法移民的事 |
[28:39] | I have papers on all my employees. | 我所有的雇员都有档案的 |
[28:41] | We look like immigration? | 我们看起来像移民局的人? |
[28:42] | Is there a part of the building that’s secure | 这栋楼里有没有安保严密的地方 |
[28:44] | that even you’re not allowed to go into? | 连你都进不去的 |
[28:47] | Yeah, the basement. | 有 地下室 |
[28:48] | The property manager said that they rented it out, | 物业经理说他们将它租出去了 |
[28:51] | but I never seen them. | 但我从没看见过租客 |
[28:53] | Only Lushing goes down there. | 只有拉辛下去过 |
[29:04] | These are molds for warheads. Still warm. | 这些是为弹头打造的模具 还是热的 |
[29:08] | Hey, Al. | 喂 艾尔 |
[29:09] | Jay, we just missed him. They knew we were coming. | 杰 我们错过了他 他们知道我们会来 |
[29:11] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[29:12] | Who else knew? | 还有谁知道? |
[29:13] | Well, Eliot was keeping Narcotics looped in. | 艾略特一直在跟缉毒组通气 |
[29:16] | You gonna work a narcotics case, in Brooklyn South, | 你想在南布鲁克林办缉毒案 |
[29:19] | I expect to be looped in. | 就得知会我 |
[29:25] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[29:33] | Jay, check the ballistics on Vlad’s gun. | 杰 查下弗拉德佩枪的弹道报告 |
[29:35] | How many bullets were left in the clip? | 弹夹里还剩几发子弹? |
[29:39] | Got it. Four, Carrie. | 找到了 四发 凯莉 |
[29:40] | Vlad’s gun was out of bullets when he was shot. I heard it. | 弗拉德死时他的枪已经没子弹了 我听到的 |
[29:46] | Same kind of gun that killed the DeMars Brothers. | 和杀死迪马斯兄弟的枪是同一型号 |
[29:49] | CZ Phantom. | 捷克幽灵手枪 |
[29:51] | Zartane switched the guns. | 兹拉坦把枪掉包了 |
[29:52] | -Zartane from Narcotics. -Yeah. | -缉毒组的兹拉坦 -是的 |
[29:55] | He killed the DeMars brothers. | 迪马斯兄弟是他杀的 |
[29:57] | Yeah. But why? | 是的 但为什么? |
[29:58] | Hey, Carrie, I’m on with Brooklyn South. | 凯莉 我在跟南布鲁克林警局通电 |
[30:00] | Zartane took off two hours ago and never came back. | 兹拉坦两小时前离开了 再也没回来 |
[30:02] | He’s gone. | 他逃跑了 |
[30:04] | And so is the missile. | 导弹也跟着他消失了 |
[30:11] | There’s no way that Zartane | 兹拉坦不可能一个人 |
[30:13] | could connect with the DeMars brothers on his own. | 和迪马斯兄弟接上头 |
[30:15] | You’re absolutely right. They’re being bankrolled big-time. | 你说的一点没错 他们有大量资金赞助 |
[30:18] | $700,000 were deposited electronically into his bank account | 他的户头上多了70万美金 |
[30:22] | from a fronting bank in Dubai. | 是迪拜的一个承保银行转账的 |
[30:23] | What do we have on Lushing, the guy who was trailing | 关于拉辛我们知道什么 那个跟踪 |
[30:25] | Eddie and Carrie and bought the copolymer? | 艾迪和凯莉并买了聚合物的人 |
[30:27] | Well, David Lushing served in the army rangers. | 大卫·拉辛在陆军游骑兵中服役过 |
[30:30] | Guess who’s in his battalion? | 猜谁跟他在一个营 |
[30:32] | Lieutenant Greg Zartane. | 格雷格·兹拉坦警督 |
[30:34] | They took down one of Saddam’s palaces together. | 他们曾一起攻下过萨达姆的一座宫殿 |
[30:36] | How do you go from war hero to terrorist? | 一个战争英雄怎么会变成恐怖分子? |
[30:39] | Well, Zartane and Lushing were suspected | 兹拉坦和拉辛曾被怀疑 |
[30:40] | of trying to make off with some of Sadaam’s gold reserves. | 企图偷走萨达姆的黄金储备 |
[30:43] | Lushing took the bullet, got a dishonorable discharge. | 拉辛背了黑锅 颜面扫地地被逐出军营 |
[30:45] | Zartane became a cop. | 兹拉坦成了名警察 |
[30:46] | Now coming to Homeland, Lushing got picked up two years ago | 国安局的消息说 三年前拉辛因为 |
[30:49] | for smuggling weapons to a bunch of Pakistani war lords, | 走私武器给巴基斯坦军阀而被逮捕 |
[30:51] | did six months in a prison in Islamabad. | 在伊斯兰堡坐了6个月牢 |
[30:53] | We got security footage from around the plastics company. | 我们拿到了塑料公司周围的监控录像 |
[30:56] | The black van was headed away from Real Plastics | 那辆黑色厢车在你们到达7分钟前 |
[30:58] | seven minutes before you guys got there. | 驶离了”诚品塑料” |
[31:01] | None of the other factories claim it as their own. | 其它厂家都说不是他们的车 |
[31:03] | -Boom, we got a BOLO out. -Good. | -Duang 通缉令已经发出了 -干得好 |
[31:05] | Homeland intercepted communications | 国安局有没有拦截到 |
[31:07] | about shipping weapons out of New York, anything like that? | 有关把武器运出纽约的通讯? |
[31:09] | Thinking it’s probably a local target. | 我想目标应该在纽约城里 |
[31:11] | Been checking domestic chatter. | 所以一直收听着本地对讲频段 |
[31:14] | There’s some peace summit. Midtown, | 中城区有个什么和平峰会 |
[31:16] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新闻上看到过 |
[31:17] | Jay, check it out. | 杰 查一查 |
[31:20] | Well, guys, we’re talking about | 各位 这可是 |
[31:22] | the South Asian Corporation Summit. | 南亚合作峰会 |
[31:24] | The prime ministers of India and Pakistan | 印度和巴基斯坦的总理 |
[31:26] | are meeting at the Omni Hotel. | 会在阿米尼酒店会面 |
[31:28] | Tell Homeland to go to the Omni on 47th. | 告诉国安局去47街上的阿米尼酒店 |
[31:30] | Whoa, hey, hey, guys. Guys, | 等等伙计们 |
[31:31] | hold on. I got a hit on Zartane’s personal car. | 找到兹拉坦的私家车了 |
[31:35] | He just blew by a traffic cam | 他刚刚被哈德森威彻斯特机场的 |
[31:36] | coming of the Hudson, Westchester Airport. | 一个交通摄像机拍到 |
[31:38] | There’s a second male in the car. | 车里有另一名男子 |
[31:39] | Looks like he’s traveling with his war buddy Lushing. | 看来他和他的小伙伴拉辛 |
[31:41] | Skipping town before the fireworks. | 准备在爆炸前离城 |
[31:43] | Go with Homeland, find that van, I’ll get Carrie and Eddie, | 跟国安局去找那辆厢车 我带上凯莉和艾迪 |
[31:46] | go to the airport, grab Zartane. | 去机场把兹拉坦抓起来 |
[31:48] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[31:57] | Hey, guys, we got something. | 嘿 伙计们 有线索了 |
[31:59] | Two men with luggage | 有两个拿着行李的男人 |
[32:00] | matching Zartane and Lushing’s descriptions | 符合兹拉坦和拉辛的相貌特征 |
[32:02] | just got on an airport shuttle from long-term parking. | 刚在长期停车场上了辆机场班车 |
[32:04] | They’re carrying really heavy bags, | 他们带着很重的行李 |
[32:06] | so it could be the missile. | 有可能是导弹 |
[32:07] | Shuttle dropped them off at the King West terminal | 他们在King West航站楼下了车 |
[32:09] | so you’d better hurry. | 所以你得快点 |
[32:10] | I’m on it, Jay. | 我这就去 杰 |
[32:11] | Denny, they spotted that black van | 丹尼 他们在阿米尼酒店半个街区外 |
[32:13] | half a block from the Omni Hotel. | 看到了那辆黑色厢车 |
[32:15] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[32:17] | Coming up on it now. | 马上就到 |
[32:19] | Got it. | 看到了 |
[32:35] | Open up. | 打开车厢 |
[32:39] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:41] | Jay. The van is empty, brother. It’s a decoy. | 杰 厢车是空的 哥们儿 这是个诱饵 |
[32:46] | Carrie, Al, Denny secured the van. It’s empty. | 凯莉 艾尔 丹尼控制了厢车 是空的 |
[32:48] | There’s no missile. | 里面没有导弹 |
[32:49] | All right. Going up on Kings West now. | 好吧 正在前往King West航站楼 |
[32:53] | Place looks completely closed. | 看起来彻底封锁了 |
[32:57] | I don’t get it. Why get off at an empty terminal? | 我不明白 为何从一座空航站楼起飞? |
[33:03] | I told you, it’s just construction. | 跟你说过了 这儿只是在搞工程 |
[33:11] | Jay, what have you got on runway nine? | 杰 你有什么关于九号跑道的消息? |
[33:17] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[33:18] | Oh, man what? | 怎么了 |
[33:20] | I just checked all the arrivals out, and one of the planes is | 我刚刚查了下所有降落的航班 其中一架 |
[33:23] | the Deputy Prime Minister of Pakistan’s private jet. | 是巴基斯坦副总理的专机 |
[33:26] | He’s the last guy arriving for that conference. | 他是最后一个到达峰会的人 |
[33:28] | Al, that plane is landing in four minutes. | 艾尔 那架飞机四分钟后就要降落了 |
[33:32] | Zartane and Lushing aren’t trying to get out of the country. | 兹拉坦和拉辛不是想逃离美国 |
[33:35] | They’re going to shoot that plane out of the sky. | 他们是要将巴总理的专机射下来 |
[33:37] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[33:51] | That’s the guy who’s been tailing me. | 就是他 那个一直跟踪我的人 |
[33:53] | You have a lot of guys after you these days. | 最近有许多人都盯着你啊 |
[33:55] | Now there’s one less. | 现在少了一个 |
[34:05] | Okay. Two behind the forklift | 铲车后面两个 |
[34:06] | and another two behind the cargo container. | 集装箱后面还有两个 |
[34:08] | You forgot the one on the truck. | 你忘了卡车上还有一个 |
[34:09] | Aw, no, I’m leaving him for you. | 才没有呢 那个是留给你的 |
[34:11] | -You know. -You don’t forget anything. | -你懂的 -你过目不忘 |
[34:12] | Exactly. | 正解 |
[34:23] | Four rounds left. You? | 我还剩下四发子弹 你呢? |
[34:25] | Three. | 三发 |
[34:35] | Shit, I’m out. | 该死 我没子弹了 |
[34:36] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[34:37] | Hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没打搅到什么 |
[34:39] | As as a matter of fact, I come… | 事实上 我 |
[34:40] | Here’s the plane. We gotta move. | 飞机来了 我们得动起来 |
[34:42] | Go, go, go, go. I got this. | 快去快去 这里有我呢 |
[35:30] | Yes! Ha ha ha! | 太棒了 啊哈哈哈 |
[35:34] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[35:35] | Way to go, partner. | 干得好 搭档 |
[35:36] | Way to go. | 干的不错 |
[35:38] | She’s talking to me. | 她在跟我说话 |
[35:39] | She’s talking to me. | 她是在对我说话 |
[35:40] | She’s definitely talking to me. | 她绝对在跟我说话 |
[35:42] | Thanks for having my back. | 谢谢你为我打掩护 |
[36:06] | -Oh. -Excuse me. | -嗨 -不好意思 |
[36:07] | – Hi, Mr. Delson. – Oh, please. Eliot’s fine. | -德尔森先生 -别介 叫我艾略特就行 |
[36:10] | I, um, just wanted to make sure | 我就想确认下 |
[36:12] | that you were settling in all right. | 你安顿得好吗 |
[36:14] | Yeah, everyone’s been great. | 很好 每个人都对我很好 |
[36:15] | I’m glad we were able to solve the case. | 很高兴我们能破了这桩案子 |
[36:17] | Yes. Yes. Excellent work. | 是的 是的 干的不错 |
[36:20] | Was there something else? | 还有其他事吗? |
[36:21] | There is. | 有的 |
[36:22] | I was in here earlier, and I couldn’t help but notice | 我之前过来时不禁注意到 |
[36:26] | that you had a bottle of nail polish remover | 你在验尸台边上 |
[36:30] | near where the bodies were being autopsied, | 放了瓶洗甲水 |
[36:32] | and then I saw a curling iron and I thought | 我还看到了一个卷发棒 |
[36:34] | maybe this is a good time to talk about protocol. | 所以我想是时候讲讲规矩了 |
[36:37] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[36:39] | You think I’d use this on my nails? | 你认为我会在自己的指甲上用这个? |
[36:43] | Well, it is nail polish remover. | 这毕竟是洗甲水呀 |
[36:45] | [注:次梗出自2013年奥巴马就任典礼上菜单将Korbel牌香槟直接写成香槟 (香槟前面必须加上出产地,如Korbel牌出自加利福利亚,需更名为California Champagne)] | |
[36:45] | And Korbel is champagne. | 那Korbel牌还是法国香槟呢 |
[36:47] | Doesn’t mean I’m going to drink it. | 并不意味着我会喝它 |
[36:49] | The nail polish is for the acetone. | 用洗甲水是因为含有丙酮 |
[36:51] | Helps pull up any foreign elements like copolymer resinase. | 可以将树酯酶之类的外来元素萃取出来 |
[36:55] | In the van, for instance, which helped lead us to the missile. | 比如在厢车里 它帮我们找到了导弹 |
[36:58] | Oh, yes, it certainly did. | 哦 是的 确实找到了 |
[37:00] | Yeah, and the curler allows me to cut through the subdermal | 那当然 还有卷发器可以帮我 |
[37:03] | after rigor mortis sets in. | 在尸僵后将皮下组织切开 |
[37:04] | It warms the muscle mass and allows me to cut shallow | 它能将肌肉组织加热 让我可以切浅口 |
[37:07] | without damaging the surrounding tissue. | 而不破坏到周围其他组织 |
[37:09] | Couple tricks I learned in training. At Quantico. | 我在匡提科训练时学到的几招[注:联邦调查局学院所在地] |
[37:14] | Well, I’m really glad we had this conversation. | 好把 很高兴跟你沟通了一下[怂了吧] |
[37:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:19] | Good night, Eliot. | 晚安 艾略特 |
[37:28] | Well, you solve rate remains at 100% thanks to me. | 你破案率继续保持百分百还得感谢我 |
[37:33] | You always did like taking credit for my hard work. | 你总喜欢从我这抢功劳 |
[37:35] | I have never– | 我从没– |
[37:36] | July 11, 2004 we were both putting our clothes back on | 2004年7月11号 我们当时正在穿衣服 |
[37:39] | and you said, “You’re welcome,” | 你来了句”不用谢” |
[37:40] | when we both know I did most of the work. | 不过我们都知道我做了大部分”工作” |
[37:45] | That’s pretty cocky. | 好自大啊 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:47] | Doesn’t sound like me, though. | 不过听起来不像我啊 |
[37:48] | Yes, it does. | 就是你 |
[37:54] | You know, yesterday I said I wasn’t sad when you left. | 昨天我说你离开我时我并不伤心 |
[37:57] | What you said was, it was the best day of your life. | 你说那是你最快乐的一天 |
[38:01] | Well, maybe I was a little bit bummed. | 我可能有过一点沮丧 |
[38:03] | Well, we always did run hot and cold, you and me. | 不过咱俩总是喜怒无常的 |
[38:06] | We were either fighting… | 我们不是在吵架就是 |
[38:07] | We got so loud that one time the neighbors called the cops. | 我们吵架声大到有次邻居都叫警察了 |
[38:10] | Our fights got pretty loud, too. | 我们打得也很激烈 |
[38:13] | What the hell were we thinking, huh? Getting married. | 我们当时脑子进水了吗 居然结婚 |
[38:16] | We were wasted. | 我们当时都醉了 |
[38:18] | Yeah, you blame the alcohol but how could you resist, huh? | 都是酒精惹的祸 可又没法抗拒 是吧? |
[38:21] | Apparently I didn’t. | 显然是啊 |
[38:25] | -I have a gift for you. -Really? | -我有个礼物给你 -真的吗 |
[38:31] | Divorce decree. | 离婚协议 |
[38:34] | Thought these were supposed to take six months to get. | 我以为这个需要申请后六个月才能拿到 |
[38:36] | Well, Al’s got connections, you know? | 艾尔找了点关系 |
[38:38] | Once you sign this you’re going to have a really hard time | 一旦你签了字 就很难 |
[38:40] | keeping all those women hell-bent on marriage off your back. | 阻挡那些拼命想和你结婚的女人了 |
[38:43] | I’ll figure out something. I’m elusive. | 会有办法的 我可是神龙见首不见尾 |
[38:46] | Okay. I now pronounce us | 好吧 我现在宣布 |
[38:50] | man and ex-wife. | 我们变为前夫和前妻 |
[38:55] | Suppose that doesn’t come with a “You may now kiss the ex-bride?” | 这里应该没有”你现在可以亲吻前妻了”吧 |
[38:59] | Sure it does. | 当然有 |
[39:14] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[39:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[39:20] | Maybe next time, I’ll take a real vacation up here. | 也许下次 我回来这儿过个真正的假期 |
[39:26] | You show me around? | 你带我到处转转? |
[39:28] | Yeah, I’ll show you around. | 当然 我陪你转 |
[39:30] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[39:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:36] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[39:38] | For everyone’s. Let them know how grateful I am, all right? | 其他人也是 替我向他们道谢 好吗 |
[39:42] | For Cody. | 为了科迪 |
[39:45] | For Cody. | 为了科迪 |
[39:51] | God, it is–it’s hard to list all the unorthodox– | 天啊 要将所有违规的事例一一列举出来真难 |
[39:56] | really questionable tactics taken during this case. | 在这次行动中有许多值得质疑的战术 |
[39:59] | Hey, then don’t, you know, all right? | 它们没有违规 好吗 |
[40:01] | I’m so not used to being interrupted. | 我很不习惯被打断 |
[40:03] | Oh, yes he is. | 明明很习惯 |
[40:04] | What I wanted to say was good job. | 我想说的是干得好 |
[40:07] | Actually, if I may, I just want to say | 事实上 恕我冒昧 我只想说 |
[40:10] | it’s really been an honor working with you guys. | 能和你们一起工作真是荣幸 |
[40:12] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[40:13] | It appears as though you’ve impressed Carrie and Al | 看来你用你的天资 勇气和直觉 |
[40:16] | with your aptitude and moxie and instinct, and I would– | 打动了凯莉和艾尔 所以我要 |
[40:20] | – We would. – We would like to offer you… | – 我们 -我们要给你个 |
[40:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, I’ll take it. | 好的 好的 我意思是 我接受了 |
[40:26] | Wow. All right. | 我靠 好吧 |
[40:28] | – Wow. – Great. | -天哪 -太好了 |
[40:30] | – Come here. – Don’t hug me. | – 快过来 -别抱我 |
[40:31] | Oh, Carrie Wells. Oh, my God. | 哦 凯莉·威尔斯 天啊 |
[40:35] | Can you put me down? | 能放我下来吗? |
[40:36] | Put her down or you’re fired, Denny. | 把她放下不然你就被炒鱿鱼了 丹尼 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. I am so sorry. | 不好意思 太失礼了 |
[40:40] | -No, it’s good. -It was my bad. | -不不 没事儿的 -是我不好 |
[40:42] | Come with me. We’ll start your paperwork. | 跟我来 我们要填些表格 |
[40:43] | Maybe you can tell me something about | 也许你可以告诉我 |
[40:44] | that broken coffee machine. | 咖啡机怎么坏了 |
[40:46] | -Oh, yeah, so uh -I’ll do that afterwards. I’ll fix it. | -哦 那个啊 -我能修好它 |
[40:50] | Maybe I’ll get a hug, too. | 也许我也能被抱抱 |
[40:52] | So, you’re single again. | 所以你又单身啦 |
[40:55] | Thanks to you. | 这得感谢你 |
[40:57] | Want to make an honest woman out of me? | 想看到我诚实的一面吗 |
[40:58] | Oh, get married? Sure as hell won’t do that. | 结婚? 还是算了吧 |
[41:02] | Right, I have too many secrets to be an honest woman. | 好吧 我秘密太多了做不了诚实女人 |
[41:06] | Come on, your secrets are your best part. | 开玩笑的 你的秘密是你最吸引人的地方 |
[41:07] | I thought my best part was my… | 我以为我最吸引人的地方是 |
[41:09] | – That’s not bad either. – And then I’ve got my– | -那也不坏 -然后我还有 |
[41:11] | You’ve got a lot of best parts. | 你有许多吸引人的地方 |
[41:14] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[41:17] | Want to go, um, get a drink? | 要不要去喝一杯 |
[41:19] | Oh, I like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[41:21] | – All right, let’s do it. – Okay. | -走吧 -好的 |
[41:22] | Where should we go? | 我们去哪 |
[41:23] | I don’t know, your place? | 我随便 你家? |
[41:25] | Slow down, I’m just getting over the divorce, remember? | 慢慢来 我才刚离婚呢 |