时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’ll outsmart him. every step, we’ll outsmart him. | 我们会智胜他的 每一步都算在他前面 |
[00:03] | We only got two, three hours head start. | 我们只占得两三个小时的先机 |
[00:06] | They’ll probably figure we’re gonna take him over to fort huachuca. | 他们应该猜到了我们要把他带到华楚卡堡 |
[00:09] | They don’t make movies like this any more, huh? | 现在没人拍这种电影了吧 |
[00:11] | That’s a good thing. all they do is talk. | 多好 这种电影除了对白啥也没有 |
[00:15] | That was quick. | 这么快就好了 |
[00:17] | Go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[00:23] | Alex, will you let me finish? | 亚历克斯 能让我把话说完吗 |
[00:43] | There she is. Carrie Wells. | 看看谁来了 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[00:47] | You got my stuff, Zeke? | 东西给我带来了吧 齐克 |
[00:49] | Not a cop, are you, red? | 你不是警察吧? 红发妞 |
[00:55] | I always wanted to use that on you. | 我一直想在你身上用这个梗来着 |
[00:56] | July 11th, June 19th, October 31st, | 7月11日 6月19日 还有10月31日 |
[00:59] | All three times you used it on me, | 这个梗你都用了三次了 |
[01:00] | All three times you said you always wanted to use it on me. | 每次你都说一直想在我身上用这个梗 |
[01:02] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[01:04] | It’s all there. | 全在这儿了 |
[01:07] | Really? feels a little light to me. | 是嘛 我怎么感觉有点轻 |
[01:08] | I won on Texas, I won on BYU, | 我赌赢了德克萨斯大学长角队 杨百翰大学美洲狮队 |
[01:11] | And I won on San Diego State. | 还有圣迭戈州立阿茲特克人队[是篮球队] |
[01:12] | Oh, look at that. I’m short. | 瞧瞧 短斤少两了 |
[01:14] | Hand it over. | 拿过来 |
[01:18] | Green Bay and the over tonight. | 我赌今晚绿湾包装工队胜 |
[01:23] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[01:24] | Speaking of tonight, you free? | 说到今晚 你有空吗 |
[01:26] | I got tickets to this show, en tempera Mexico, a woman… | 我搞到两张墨西哥蛋彩画门票 有个女的… |
[01:28] | Okay, stop, just… | 够了 停 |
[01:29] | Why is it that every time I come to place a respectable, illegal bet, | 为什么我每次来下一大笔非法的注 |
[01:32] | you ask me out on some disgusting date? | 你就来邀我赴这种恶心的约会 |
[01:34] | I’ve never asked you out before. | 我什么时候约过你 |
[01:35] | February 14th… Valentine’s day, no less… 2011. | 2月14号 还是情人节呢 2011年 |
[01:38] | You asked me to join you to watch your cousin | 你约我和你一起去看你表妹 |
[01:40] | strip on amateur night at the Kinky Kitty-cat Club. | 在怪咖凯蒂猫夜店的草根之夜大跳脱衣舞 |
[01:43] | You missed out. | 你放了我鸽子 |
[01:44] | Just the fact that you remember all those things | 你记得那么清楚 |
[01:46] | Tells me that you’re interested. | 明摆着告诉我你是感兴趣的 |
[01:47] | You know what it tells me? | 你知道什么是明摆着的吗 |
[01:49] | That you’re a pig, and I’m | 那就是你是猪头 |
[01:50] | a super-cop who remembers everything. | 而我是过目不忘的超级警察 |
[01:52] | Come with me tonight, or I’ll let everyone know | 今晚跟我去 不然我就让天下人知道 |
[01:55] | that the super-cop is breaking the law | 超级警察也会犯法 |
[01:57] | and making illegal bets. | 还会非法下注 |
[02:00] | Are you blackmailing me, Zeke? | 你在敲诈我吗 齐克? |
[02:02] | How about I arrest your ass, throw you in jail, | 要不要我现在就把你逮捕 丢进大牢 |
[02:06] | and then it’s your word against mine. | 到时候就是你我各执一词 |
[02:10] | So you’re taking Green Bay and the over tonight, right? | 你是赌绿湾包装工队今晚胜 对吧 |
[02:12] | Yeah. exactly. | 对 没错 |
[02:14] | You’ll say yes someday, Carrie Wells. | 你总有一天会答应我的 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[02:16] | Never gonna happen. | 做梦去吧 |
[02:17] | Hey, Al. | 喂 艾尔 |
[02:23] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:23] | Whoa, sporting a new tie. I like it. | 哟 秀出新领带了嘛 我喜欢 |
[02:26] | New? just grabbed whatever off the rack. | 哪里新了 架子上随便拿的一条 |
[02:29] | Right. I’ve been working with you for four years, | 呵呵 咱俩共事四年了 |
[02:31] | and you normally rotate the navy blue tie with the burgundy spots, | 你一般就在藏青底 酒红色波点 |
[02:34] | or the burgundy tie with the navy blue spots. | 和酒红底 藏青色波点两条领带间换来换去 |
[02:36] | That’s a new tie. | 这条绝对是新买的 |
[02:37] | Just once I’d like to sneak a new look by you. | 难得一次偷偷换个新装还被你发现了 |
[02:40] | Okay, here’s what I’ll tell you. | 好啦 我跟你说 |
[02:41] | I like it. It suits you. | 我挺喜欢的 很适合你 |
[02:43] | Skinny, hip, edgy. it’s a good look for you. | 修长 时尚 前卫风 你戴着好看 |
[02:46] | It doesn’t have anything to do with that | 确定你换新装不是因为要跟 |
[02:47] | hot new detective that just transferred in, does it? | 新转来的那个性感警探争风头? |
[02:50] | Oh, come on. you think I’m jealous of Denny? | 拜托 你觉得我会和丹尼争风吃醋? |
[02:55] | Two men shot. Both had guns. | 两人被枪杀 被害都有配枪 |
[02:57] | One was drawn, neither got a shot off. | 一具尸体被拖移过 两人都没来得及开枪 |
[03:01] | Looks like a professional hit. | 看起来像是职业暗杀 |
[03:03] | – Who are they? – Don’t know. | -被害都是什么人 -不知道 |
[03:04] | Neither men had ID. | 他们身上都没有证件 |
[03:06] | This room and the adjoining suite were booked | 这个房间和隔壁套间都被一家 |
[03:07] | by a dummy corporation out of Delaware. | 特拉华州的皮包公司预定了 |
[03:10] | Killer used a silencer, so none of the guests heard anything. | 凶手用了消音器 所以没有住客听到动静 |
[03:14] | Hotel employee delivering bath salts found the bodies. | 酒店工作人员在送浴盐的时候发现了尸体 |
[03:18] | Where’s the other suite? | 那间套间在哪儿 |
[03:19] | Back this way. | 身后这边走 |
[03:22] | Figure there was a woman staying in this room. | 感觉住这间的应该是个女人 |
[03:25] | No telling if she’s a call girl or a colleague of the victims. | 不知道是应召女郎还是被害人的同事 |
[03:30] | Nobody in the hotel got a good look at her. | 酒店上下没人仔细看过她的模样 |
[03:32] | What about the surveillance video? | 监控录像有吗 |
[03:34] | Can we ID her from that? | 能否通过录像查出她的身份? |
[03:35] | Well, cameras have been down for a couple of days. | 摄像头坏了好几天了 |
[03:37] | Head of hotel security should be on his way. | 酒店安全主管马上就过来 |
[03:39] | So the question is, did she orchestrate this, or was she the target? | 问题在于 她是这起暗杀的主控还是目标 |
[03:58] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[03:59] | – I’m Jerry. – Jerry, hey. | -我是杰里 -杰里 你好 |
[04:00] | I saw your picture down in the lobby. | 我在酒店大厅见过你的照片 |
[04:02] | Employee of the month, head of security, very impressive. | 本月最佳雇员 安全主管 很厉害啊 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry about the issue with our cameras going out. | 很抱歉我们的摄像头坏了 |
[04:07] | We have been long overdue for an upgrade. | 我们早该升级换代的 |
[04:09] | So you have nothing. | 所以说你那儿没线索 |
[04:10] | One of my outside cameras didn’t go down. | 酒店门口的一个摄像头没坏 |
[04:13] | This was at around the time of the incident. | 这是在案发前后拍摄到的 |
[04:18] | You can’t even tell who was entering and exiting the hotel. | 连谁进谁出都看不清楚 |
[04:20] | Sorry again. | 实在抱歉 |
[04:22] | Surveillance system has a number of issues. | 监控系统确实有好多问题 |
[04:29] | Just once, I’d like to sneak a new look by you. | 难得一次偷偷换个新装还被你发现了 |
[04:36] | Wow, Jerry. that is a nice watch. | 哇 杰里 你这表不错啊 |
[04:40] | Much nicer than the one you had in your | 比你在本月最佳员工那张照片上戴的 |
[04:42] | employee of the month photo. | 高级好多 |
[04:44] | What is that, a Rolex? | 什么牌子 劳力士? |
[04:45] | How much did that cost you? Those things are expensive. | 买这块表要多少钱 金劳可贵了 |
[04:48] | This was a gift. | 这是别人送的 |
[04:50] | Fancy. | 高端啊 |
[04:51] | You want to know something cool? | 正巧 你知道吗 |
[04:53] | My partner here, he’s a tech whiz, right? | 我的搭档是个技术能手 |
[04:57] | I, uh, am. | 对 我是 |
[04:58] | He could look at your surveillance stuff, | 他看过你的监控录像 |
[04:59] | and he could tell you if someone had tampered with it like that. | 就能立马告诉你是否有人动过手脚 |
[05:03] | You know what, just let me access the, um, mainframe. | 只要给我权限访问那个 主机 |
[05:07] | And I’ll let you know. | 我就能告诉你 |
[05:10] | Look, I thought they were gonna have a bachelor party | 是这样 我以为他们是要给什么名人 |
[05:13] | for someone famous. | 办单身派对 |
[05:14] | I didn’t think anyone was gonna get hurt. | 我没想到会有人遇害 |
[05:16] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[05:17] | So you turned off the cameras. who paid you, Jerry? | 所以是你关的摄像头 谁付的钱 杰里 |
[05:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:21] | All contact was done electronically. | 全是在网上联系的 |
[05:25] | I did leave the cameras on in the stairwell. | 我留了楼梯间的摄像头没关 |
[05:28] | This may be useful. | 也许能派上用场 |
[05:31] | There’s our mystery woman. | 这就是我们要找的神秘女人 |
[05:34] | What’s on that floor? | 那层楼都有什么 |
[05:36] | Guest rooms and health club. | 客房和健身俱乐部 |
[05:37] | She wouldn’t have gone in the street in a bathrobe, right? | 她不会穿着睡袍往街上跑 对吧 |
[05:40] | I don’t know, maybe the locker room at the health club? | 也许会去健身俱乐部的更衣室 |
[05:43] | Worth a try. | 可以去看看 |
[05:43] | Could still be in the building. | 她可能还在这幢大楼里 |
[05:48] | Health club services, hotel guests, and local members. | 有俱乐部服务员 酒店客人和本地会员 |
[05:51] | You need to check their membership cards. | 你得去检查他们的会员卡 |
[05:53] | I already told you, my wallet was taken from my locker. | 我跟你说过了 我储物柜里的钱包被偷了 |
[05:57] | I see. | 了解了 |
[06:01] | Figure there was a woman staying in here. | 感觉住这间的应该是个女人 |
[06:03] | What about the surveillance video? | 监控录像有吗 |
[06:04] | Can we ID her from that? | 能否通过录像查出她的身份? |
[06:07] | – Thank you, officer. – You’re welcome, Ma’am. | -谢谢你 警官 -不用谢 女士 |
[06:12] | You missed a spot. | 你漏擦了一块 |
[06:14] | NYPD, let’s go. | 纽约警局 跟我走 |
[06:24] | Makes sense why you were trying to keep a low profile at the hotel. | 我知道为啥你在酒店里要低调行事了 |
[06:27] | You’re famous. | 你很出名啊 |
[06:28] | Rosie Webb, out of Vedra Beach, Florida | 罗茜·韦伯 来自佛罗里达的韦德拉海滩 |
[06:32] | Star witness in the ongoing Barry Madden trial. | 巴里·麦登一案庭审的关键征人 |
[06:35] | Says here you helped him bilk billions | 这里写着你帮他从无辜的投资者身上 |
[06:38] | from innocent investors. | 诈骗了几十亿 |
[06:39] | Just ’cause I work with the guy, | 我和他共事 |
[06:40] | doesn’t mean I helped him steal. | 又不代表我帮他捞了油水 |
[06:42] | So you didn’t? | 这么说你没参与? |
[06:44] | It’s complicated. | 这个有点复杂 |
[06:45] | Complicated is two dead men with guns in a hotel room | 复杂的是两个人在酒店房间里被枪杀了 |
[06:48] | While you got away without a scratch. | 而你却毫发无伤地逃了出来 |
[06:49] | John and Alex died protecting me. | 约翰和亚历克斯是为了保护我而死的 |
[06:52] | And I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:53] | What happened in that room? | 那间房里发生了什么 |
[06:55] | The guys were watching tv and I was putting on | 他俩在看电视 我在隔壁 |
[06:58] | my avocado mask, getting ready for my soak. | 敷鳄梨面膜 准备泡澡 |
[07:01] | And then, boom! I hear this loud thud in the next room. | 然后砰地一声 我听见隔壁有枪声 |
[07:03] | So I ran. | 我就跑了 |
[07:05] | Someone went through a lot of trouble to take you out. | 有人费尽心机要置你于死地 |
[07:07] | Any idea who’d want you dead? | 你知道谁会想杀你吗 |
[07:09] | Barry embezzled money from a lot of powerful people. | 巴里贪污了很多有权势的人的钱 |
[07:12] | And I worked with him, so maybe someone | 我和他共事 所以也许有人 |
[07:15] | was out for revenge. | 会想要报仇 |
[07:17] | Word is your testimony is gonna put Barry away. | 据说你的呈堂证供能定巴里的罪 |
[07:20] | Maybe he wants to keep you from talking. | 也许他想让你封口呢 |
[07:23] | Barry wouldn’t do that to me. | 巴里不会这么对我的 |
[07:25] | We had a bond. | 我们心意相通 |
[07:29] | Do you want to bond with me, lieutenant? | 你也想跟我心意相通吗 警督 |
[07:32] | I like your tie. | 我喜欢你的领带 |
[07:35] | Sit tight. I’ll be back. | 坐着别动 我去去就来 |
[07:40] | So I think that lady’s taken a shine to you, boss. | 我觉得那个女的挺粉你的啊 老大 |
[07:43] | Sooner we figure out which agency’s protecting her, | 早点搞清楚是那个机构在保护她 |
[07:45] | the sooner she becomes Someone else’s problem. | 就能早点把这个祖宗送走 |
[07:47] | What do you have? | 你查到什么了 |
[07:48] | All right. | 是这样 |
[07:49] | Our two dead guys are Alex Soler and John Kim. | 两名被害人是亚历克斯·佐勒和约翰·金 |
[07:52] | Former military, both of them employed | 退伍军人 他俩都受雇于 |
[07:54] | by Firestone Security. | 火石安保公司 |
[07:55] | What’s a private security firm doing | 怎么是一家私营的安保公司 |
[07:57] | protecting a federal witness? | 在保护联邦证人 |
[07:59] | I don’t know, but it’s clear why she’s being protected, right? | 不知道 不过她显然需要保护 对吧 |
[08:01] | I mean, Madden defrauded his investors out of $20 billion. | 麦登诈取了投资者200亿美元 |
[08:03] | It’s a ton of cash. | 简直天文数字 |
[08:05] | Look into his investors. That’s also a ton of motive. | 查查他的投资人 杀人动机也是数不胜数 |
[08:11] | Hey, Carrie. | 嗨 凯莉 |
[08:13] | Yes. | 怎么 |
[08:14] | Listen, I’ve been all over that footage from outside the hotel, and nothing. | 我在翻看酒店门口的监控录像 啥都没有 |
[08:18] | I mean, I bet you nearly solved the case yourself, huh? | 我打赌你一定已经快破案了对吧 |
[08:20] | Not yet, but, you know, you’d be Smart to put your money on me. | 还没呢 不过赌我破案总是没错的 |
[08:23] | Hey, it’s kind of like that murder you solved | 就好比上次你破的谋杀案 |
[08:25] | with the maid in the hotel room? | 女仆在酒店房间里的那个 |
[08:26] | Wow, have you read every single case I ever worked on? | 哇 你把我办过的每个案子都读了? |
[08:29] | Yeah. oh, I’m sorry, is that… that’s a little creepy. | 是啊 哦对不起 是不是有点变态 |
[08:32] | Well, no. yeah, a little. | 还好啦 一点点 |
[08:34] | – I’m very enthusiastic. – You are enthusiastic. | -我很热心的嘛 -你确实很热心 |
[08:36] | And it’s endearing. | 挺讨人喜欢的 |
[08:38] | Anyways, you know, I’m sure you will solve this one too. | 总之 我相信你能破了这个案子 |
[08:40] | I’m sure we will, Denny, when you get back to work. | 我也相信 丹尼 只要你好好回去干活 |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | – Work. – Yeah, right. Sorry, Okay. | -干活去 -哦对 不好意思 |
[08:47] | – Bye, Denny. – Hey, boss. | -再见 丹尼 -嗨 头儿 |
[08:50] | Guys, turns out, Rosie belongs to the U.S. Marshals Service. | 各位 我发现罗茜是归美国法警局管的 |
[08:54] | They outsourced her protection | 他们把她的安保工作外包了 |
[08:55] | since they feared they had a mole in their department. | 因为他们怕自己部门里有内鬼 |
[08:57] | Why’s she up here anyway? Trial’s in Miami. | 她为什么来纽约 庭审在迈阿密啊 |
[08:59] | They had to keep her out of sight. | 他们必须把她藏起来 |
[09:00] | The whole Madden case rests on her testimony. | 整个麦登的案子都建立在她的证词上 |
[09:03] | Well, now she’s their problem. they can come and get her. | 现在她是法警的包袱了 让他们来接她 |
[09:05] | Mm, actually, the Marshals Service is requesting | 其实 法警局要求 |
[09:09] | that Major Crimes take over her protection | 重案组接管她的安保工作 |
[09:11] | and deliver her to court by Monday morning. | 周一早上之前把她送到法庭 |
[09:13] | We can’t just leave in the middle of a double homicide investigation. | 我们不能放着双重谋杀的案子不管 |
[09:17] | I guess they’ll have to find another way | 那他们只能想其它办法 |
[09:19] | to get rosie to Miami. | 带罗茜去迈阿密了 |
[09:22] | – Miami? – Miami. | -迈阿密? -对 迈阿密 |
[09:24] | See, here we go. | 这就开始了 |
[09:26] | Okay, I think it is entirely possible | 我觉得很可能 |
[09:28] | that our killer followed Rosie from the great state of florida. | 凶手从我大佛罗里达州一路跟踪罗茜 |
[09:32] | Would be prudent to investigate down there. | 去那里调查才是明智的 |
[09:34] | It’s our duty to hop on a short flight to Miami, | 我们有责任搭个短途飞机去迈阿密 |
[09:38] | Drop Rosie off, find the killer, | 把罗茜送回去 找到凶手 |
[09:39] | and spend a day at the beach. | 再花一天去海边玩 |
[09:40] | – Two days, tops. – Three, maybe. | -最多两天 -也许三天 |
[09:41] | You know, just a simple “yes” would suffice. | 说句”好的”的就行了 |
[09:43] | Yes! | 好的 |
[09:45] | And we’ll even have a Mojito for you. | 我们还可以为你点杯莫吉托[一种鸡尾酒] |
[09:46] | Oh, please do. | 谢谢哦 |
[09:48] | And I have a gift for you. | 我还有个礼物给你们 |
[09:50] | Aw, a free highway hoagies, you shouldn’t have. | 高速公路上何奇三明治的免费券 你太客气了[费城的特色美食小吃 有点像潜艇堡] |
[09:54] | I did not. I got you my AAA card. | 你想多了 给你我的AAA道路救援卡 |
[09:58] | What do I need your AAA card for? | 我要道路救援卡干嘛 |
[10:00] | Oh, you mean, I didn’t mention that because of Rosie’s | 忘说了 罗茜刚做完 |
[10:04] | recent lap band surgery, she can’t fly. | 束胃带手术 她不能乘飞机 |
[10:06] | And you’ll be driving the 1,300 miles to Miami. | 你们要开1300英里的车去迈阿密 |
[10:11] | Have fun. | 玩得开心哦 |
[10:14] | Driving? | 开车? |
[10:28] | – Are we there yet? – Yeah, Al, are we there yet? | -我们快到了吗 -是啊 艾尔 快到了吗 |
[10:30] | We are eight minutes closer than the last time you guys asked. | 你们八分钟前刚问过 |
[10:35] | You guys want to see the scar from my lap band incision again? | 你们想再看看我束胃带手术的伤疤吗 |
[10:38] | Ew, no. Put your shirt down. | 恶心 别 把你的衣服拉好 |
[10:41] | Let’s just enjoy the view. | 咱们欣赏一下沿路风景呗 |
[10:43] | I think you’ve been enjoying the view, Burns. | 你这风景看得很爽啊 彭斯 |
[10:47] | Oh, yeah, I see you sneaking peeks back here. | 没错 我见你往我这儿偷瞄了 |
[10:50] | Is this guy an animal or what? | 这家伙好饥渴啊 |
[10:52] | Yeah, Al. actually, I’ve kind of noticed you checking | 是啊 艾尔 我倒是有看见你 |
[10:55] | her out in the rearview. | 偷瞄后视镜看她 |
[11:01] | You’re so pretty, Carrie. | 你好漂亮 凯莉 |
[11:03] | I mean, I’d kill for pores like that. | 我也想有那么紧致的毛孔 |
[11:05] | Can I get my video game back again? | 我能拿回我的游戏机吗 |
[11:09] | If you promise to stop talking, okay? | 条件是你得闭嘴 |
[11:14] | Come on, get up there! no! | 拜托 上去啊 搞毛 |
[11:17] | You guys, are we gonna pull over soon? | 两位 咱们啥时候能靠边停下车 |
[11:19] | ’cause doc says I got to move every couple hours, | 因为医生建议我每个几个小时要起来动动 |
[11:21] | or the fluid builds up, and that’s when | 不然体液淤积 |
[11:23] | the gastro esophageal reflex kicks in, | 会导致反胃 |
[11:26] | and you do not want to smell it. | 这味儿你绝对不想闻 |
[11:27] | No, we do not. | 必须不想 |
[11:28] | So, Al, could you please pull over? | 艾尔 你能靠边停车吗 |
[11:31] | Okay. Roadside dining it is. | 好吧 那就靠边吃饭 |
[11:36] | You remember our last road trip? | 你记得我们上一次公路旅行吗 |
[11:38] | July 2002. | 2002年7月 |
[11:41] | Drove down to Virginia Beach for the weekend. | 那个周末我们开车去维珍尼亚滩玩 |
[11:43] | And had a big blowup ’cause I forced you | 我们大吵了一架 因为我逼你 |
[11:45] | to eat at that diner. | 去那家餐厅吃饭 |
[11:49] | What are you doing back there? | 你在后面做什么呢 |
[11:51] | Please be quiet. | 请安静 |
[11:53] | Oh, liquid diet. sorry, guys. | 我只能吃流食 抱歉了两位 |
[11:55] | Could you be quiet! | 你能安静点吗 |
[11:57] | Sorry, doc’s orders, but I’ll keep it quiet. | 不好意思 这是医嘱 我小声点 |
[11:59] | – Okay, really that… Okay. – Doc’s orders. | 好吧其实 够了 -医嘱医嘱 |
[12:02] | Actually, that… | 其实 |
[12:05] | Actually… | 其实 |
[12:06] | Okay! | 够了 |
[12:08] | Okay, jeez. | 好吧 天呐 |
[12:10] | Actually, that fight happened on the drive to Newport, | 其实我们是在开往新港的路上大吵了一架 |
[12:12] | not Virginia Beach. | 不是去维珍尼亚滩 |
[12:13] | November 24th, 2001, we listened to Miami | 2001年11月24日 我们收听了迈阿密 |
[12:16] | crush the Washington Huskies. | 大胜华盛顿大学的球赛 |
[12:17] | It was raining, and then we spent | 那天下着雨 我们花了 |
[12:19] | the entire night making up. Big time. | 整整一个晚上才和好 好久呢 |
[12:22] | – Oh, did we? – Oh, my god. | -有吗 -我的老天 |
[12:24] | You are one of those memory people who remembers everything! | 你就是传说中能记住所有事的最强大脑 |
[12:28] | People, dates, places, oh, my god, | 时间 地点 人物 我的天 |
[12:31] | I saw this on 60 minutes. | 我在60分钟时事杂志上看到过 |
[12:32] | You know the lady from taxi has this? | 说有个开出租的女的就是这样 |
[12:34] | Oh, sister, teach me your ways. | 姐们儿 教我两招呗 |
[12:39] | Al, are we there yet? | 艾尔 我们快到了吗 |
[12:47] | Oh, hey, what brings you up to these parts, Delina? | 嘿 你怎么到这来了 黛丽拉 |
[12:50] | I got an autopsy report for Carrie. | 我来给凯莉尸检报告的 |
[12:52] | Figured I’d walk them up myself. | 我想自己送过来 |
[12:53] | Well, uh, Carrie and Al are out of town. | 凯莉和艾尔出城了 |
[12:55] | So maybe you just came to see me. | 也许你只是为了过来见我的 |
[12:58] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[13:00] | Or maybe I was just getting my cardio in for the day. | 又或许我只是在做每日的有氧运动 |
[13:02] | You do cardio? What for? | 你做有氧运动 为什么 |
[13:04] | That’s like airbrushing a Rembrandt. | 就像修改伦勃朗的画[画蛇添足] |
[13:09] | Well, even a Rembrandt needs upkeep. | 就算是伦勃朗的画也需要保养 |
[13:12] | So I’m going for a long loop around Manhattan this weekend. | 周末我准备绕着曼哈顿跑一圈 |
[13:15] | You run? | 你来吗 |
[13:16] | I always do better when someone’s pacing me. | 有人陪跑的话我会发挥的更好 |
[13:18] | Well, running leads to serious knee problems, right? | 跑步导致严重的膝盖问题 |
[13:20] | I mean, first the joints go, then the tendons. | 首先关节先坏 之后是肌腱 |
[13:22] | And then before you know it, you’ve got | 在你意识到这之前 你已经 |
[13:23] | a full knee replacement, and you’re running | 要做全膝关节置换手术 然后你就只能 |
[13:25] | around the supermarket with scooters. | 坐着轮椅逛超市 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | I guess I’ll just leave this here, then. | 那我就把它放在这了 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:39] | – That was horrible. – True. You choked. | -太糟糕了 -是的 你露怯了 |
[13:42] | But look, it happens to the best of us, kid. | 听着 即使是最健谈的人也会碰上这种情况 |
[13:44] | Just go after Delina and ask her out, okay? | 你只管去约黛丽拉出去 |
[13:46] | She wants you to. | 她想要你这么做 |
[13:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Not after that meltdown. | 不 不 不能在这种车祸现场之后 |
[13:50] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[13:51] | Look, you take her out for a drink. | 听着 你带她出去喝一杯 |
[13:52] | It will be rewarding. You will thank me, bro. | 绝对有福利 你会感谢我的 兄弟 |
[13:55] | I will thank you both when you get back to work. | 如果你们能回去工作我会非常感谢你们的 |
[13:57] | Yes, boss. | 明白 老大 |
[13:59] | So no one has more motive to take Rosie out than Madden. | 没有人比麦登更有动机绑架罗茜 |
[14:01] | But if he is behind it, how is he communicating with | 但如果他是幕后黑手 那他是如何在狱中 |
[14:04] | the world out of sight of the prison guards and officials. | 绕过狱警和官员对外界联系的 |
[14:06] | Burner phone, easy to smuggle inside. | 一次性手机 非常容易走私 |
[14:08] | You like him for the hotel job? | 你怀疑他是酒店暗杀的主使? |
[14:09] | I’m not sure. | 我还不确定 |
[14:11] | But if he was behind it, he’s possibly orchestrating | 但如果他真的是幕后黑手 他现在很可能 |
[14:13] | another attack on Rosie. | 策划再一次袭击罗茜 |
[14:14] | Denny, check every outgoing call from Madden’s prison. | 丹尼 调查每一通监狱往外打的电话 |
[14:16] | If he’s using a burner, I want to know | 如果他用一次性手机 我要知道 |
[14:18] | who he’s talking to. | 他和谁通话 |
[14:19] | There’s like 1,500 prisoners there. | 那儿差不多有一千五百个囚犯 |
[14:21] | I mean, there’s a lot of outgoing calls, boss. | 我是指 那会有很多往外打的电话 老大 |
[14:23] | It’s gonna be tough. | 那很有难度啊 |
[14:26] | But rewarding. You’ll thank me, bro. | 绝对有福利 你会感谢我的 兄弟 |
[14:30] | – Okay, what about that guy? – No. | -是不是那个家伙 -不是 |
[14:33] | Uh, oh, how about that lady in the red hoodie? | 那是不是那个穿红色连帽衫的女士 |
[14:36] | Okay, I told you. I can’t remember something | 我告诉过你 我不可能记住任何 |
[14:38] | I’ve never seen before. | 我没见过的东西 |
[14:40] | How you two doing here? | 两位还好吗 |
[14:41] | Oh, Carrie’s an imposter. | 凯莉是个江湖骗子 |
[14:42] | I asked her about him, and her, and him. | 我问是不是他 她 还有他 |
[14:45] | And she doesn’t recognize any of them. | 而她根本就不认识他们任何人 |
[14:47] | That is because I’ve never seen… | 那是因为我从未见过… |
[14:48] | What about this? June 18th, 2009. | 那好吧 2009年6月18日 |
[14:52] | What do you got for me? | 发生了什么事 |
[14:54] | Don’t do it. Give in, she’ll never stop. | 别这么做 投降吧 她会滔滔不绝的 |
[14:55] | I’m not cracking. I’m not even acknowledging her. | 我不是骗子 我甚至不承认她所说的 |
[14:57] | I stumped you, didn’t I? | 我把你难倒了 是不是 |
[14:58] | – It was a Tuesday. – It was a Thursday. | -那天是星期二 -那天是星期四 |
[15:00] | And I know that ’cause that is the day I found my dog, Mojito, | 我知道因为那天我找回了我的狗 莫吉托 |
[15:03] | at the Biscayne Country Club. | 就在比斯坎乡村俱乐部 |
[15:04] | They have the best mojitos there. | 他们那儿有最好的莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[15:05] | That’s why I named him Mojito. | 这就是为什么我给他取名叫莫吉托[同音梗] |
[15:07] | Anyway, look, here he is. Isn’t he cute? | 总之呢 这就是它 是不是很可爱啊 |
[15:10] | Oh, that’s… yeah. | 噢 那…是的 |
[15:11] | Oh, boo-ja, boo-ja. | 汪哩个汪 |
[15:13] | And I found him on a Tuesday. | 我是在星期二找到它的 |
[15:14] | It was a Thursday. | 那天是星期四 |
[15:16] | Uh, it was a Tuesday, Memory Girl. | 是星期二 记忆女孩 |
[15:18] | She’s not so reliable, is she, Burnsy? | 看来她不是很可靠啊 对吧 彭彭 |
[15:19] | June 18th, 2009. It was a Thursday. | 2009年6月18日是星期四 |
[15:22] | NASA sent a rocket | 国家航空航天局发射了一支火箭 |
[15:22] | to the moon to find water. | 去月球寻找水源 |
[15:24] | The Orioles beat the Mets 5-4. | 金莺队五比四战胜了大都会队 |
[15:26] | And I saw Up in 3-D for the third time. | 我第三次去看3D版的《飞屋环游记》 |
[15:29] | It was a Thursday. | 那天就是星期四 |
[15:30] | That is so freaking cool. | 太酷了 |
[15:32] | So tell me, like, every time you look at Burns, | 所以说 每次你看彭斯的时候 |
[15:35] | do you get flashbacks of all the times | 你都能回想起所有的事情 |
[15:37] | you guys did the deed? | 你们所干的事 |
[15:39] | Backa-chick-a-wow-wow! | 咣当咣当 呜 呜 |
[15:41] | – Too many times to count. – What? | -多的数不过来 -什么 |
[15:43] | I knew it. I knew you guys had history. | 我就说嘛 我就知道你们俩之间有事 |
[15:46] | What is wrong with you? | 你没毛病吧 |
[15:47] | We will delve into that after I hit the can. | 这个等我放好一炮之后再探讨[恶心] |
[15:50] | Stomach ain’t what it used to be. Literally. | 肠胃不像以前那么好了 真的 |
[16:06] | Why are you encouraging her? | 你为什么要鼓励她 |
[16:08] | Coming from the person who just had to show off her memory. | 你还问 是你非要炫耀自己的记忆 |
[16:10] | – You threw fuel into the fire. – I was correcting her. | -你这是火上浇油 -我在纠正她 |
[16:13] | You were showboating. | 你是在炫耀自己 |
[16:14] | You were showboating about the two of us being together. | 而你是在炫耀我们俩在一起 |
[16:17] | Can you blame me? | 怪我咯 |
[16:19] | No, not really. | 不 不能 |
[16:43] | If you’re gonna try to run, at least give us a challenge. | 你要是想逃跑 至少别侮辱我们的智商 |
[16:46] | I was just stepping out here to get some air. | 我只是出来呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[16:48] | Uh-huh. | 继续编 |
[16:50] | We don’t have foliage like this down in Florida. | 在佛罗里达我们没有这样的树叶 |
[16:51] | Just stop talking. | 闭嘴吧 |
[16:53] | Rosie, why do you keep trying to run from us | 罗茜 我们都在尽力的保护你 |
[16:55] | when all we’re trying to do is protect you? | 而你为什么却一直要逃走 |
[16:57] | You do realize there are people trying to kill you, right? | 你是知道外面有人要杀你 对吗 |
[17:00] | Look, once I testify, that’s it, it’s over. | 听着 只要我做完证 一切都结束了 |
[17:03] | It’s good-bye, Rosie, hello, witness protection. | 再见 罗茜 你好 证人保护计划 |
[17:05] | They won’t even let me bring Mojito with me. | 他们甚至不让我带上莫吉托 |
[17:12] | Well, one of my outside cameras didn’t go down. | 外面的摄像头还在工作 |
[17:17] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[17:24] | Cover me, Carrie! | 保护我 凯莉 |
[17:31] | Do you remember those guys? | 你认出了那些家伙 |
[17:33] | I remember their car. | 我认出了他们的车 |
[17:42] | This is not good for my stomach! | 这绝对对我的肠胃不好 |
[17:49] | Rosie, we have to get to the car. | 罗茜 我们必须跑回车里 |
[17:51] | – Okay, okay! – Get up and run! | -好的 好的 -准备好要跑了 |
[17:52] | – All right! – I want you to run! | -好的 -你得拼命地跑 |
[17:54] | Oh, I’m pretty sure this isn’t doctor recommended! | 我敢肯定这不是医生所建议的 |
[17:57] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:00] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[18:01] | – Okay, get down. – Go. | -当心 -快点 |
[18:10] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[18:20] | – Go faster, Burns, faster! – Yeah, Al, faster, come on! | -开快点 彭斯 -艾尔 开快点 拜托 |
[18:22] | Calm down, we got those two. | 冷静点 我们已经放倒了那两个 |
[18:24] | They’re not coming after us. | 他们不会追来了 |
[18:24] | – Who the hell were they? – I don’t know. | -他们到底是谁 -我不知道 |
[18:26] | But if the word’s out, | 但如果消息被传出去了 |
[18:27] | we’re sitting ducks in the car. | 我们就是坐在车里的活靶子 |
[18:29] | – Oh, no! – What? | -哦 不 -怎么了 |
[18:30] | You forgot my blender in the restaurant, Carrie! | 你把我的榨汁机忘在餐厅里了 凯莉 |
[18:34] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在开玩笑么 |
[18:36] | Your blender? | 你的榨汁机 |
[18:40] | Authorities arrived at the scene to find one dead | 当局抵达现场发现一名死者 |
[18:42] | and another injured, whom they’ve taken into custody. | 和一名伤者,并将其拘捕 |
[18:45] | No word on the other shooter… | 暂无另一名枪手的消息 |
[18:47] | Hey, boss man. | 嘿 老大 |
[18:49] | Looks like Carrie and Al are handling themselves well. | 看起来凯莉和艾尔处理的还不错 |
[18:52] | You’ll come to discover that they give | 你会发现他们能做到 |
[18:54] | better than they get. | 比你们所看到的还要好 |
[18:55] | One of the attackers is dead, the other one’s in custody. | 一名袭击者被当场击毙 另一个被拘留 |
[18:58] | How’s it going with that burner phone? | 那部一次性手机查得怎么样了 |
[19:00] | I’ve tracked 70 inside Madden’s prison so far. | 我追踪到70个从麦登所在监狱打出的电话 |
[19:02] | And then, I haven’t linked any one of them to him yet. | 不过我还没找到任何与麦登有关的 |
[19:04] | – But I will. – Let me know the second you do. | -但我会查到的 -查到了马上告诉我 |
[19:06] | Carrie and Al cannot get slowed down again. | 凯莉和艾尔不能再被耽搁了 |
[19:08] | The prosecutor says the trial’s had delay after delay. | 检察官说庭审已经被一拖再拖 |
[19:11] | And Madden’s lawyers have filed for a dismissal. | 而且麦登的律师已经申请驳回诉讼 |
[19:14] | Judge Grumann down there has lost all patience, | 葛若曼法官已经失去耐心 |
[19:16] | and he is going to dismiss the case | 并打算驳回这桩案子 |
[19:18] | if Rosie doesn’t appear on time. | 如果罗茜还没有如期出现的话 |
[19:20] | So if Rosie’s not there by tomorrow morning? | 所以如果罗茜明天早上到不了那儿 |
[19:22] | Madden’s gonna walk. | 麦登就会被无罪释放 |
[19:26] | They’ll get her there, boss. | 他们会带她按时抵达的 老大 |
[19:44] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[19:47] | I need to speak to this man. | 我要跟这个男人聊聊 |
[20:01] | Where is Rosie Webb? | 罗茜·韦伯在哪儿 |
[20:05] | I don’t need to say shit to you. | 我凭什么告诉你 |
[20:14] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[20:28] | Care for some more? | 还想再来点儿吗 |
[20:31] | Where’s Rosie Webb? | 罗茜·韦伯在哪儿 |
[20:35] | With two cops. | 跟两个警察在一起 |
[20:37] | A red-headed lady and a dude. | 一个红发女人和一个男的 |
[20:41] | Driving a grey SUV with New York plates. | 开着一辆纽约牌照的灰色SUV |
[20:44] | That’s all I know, man. | 我只知道这些了 伙计 |
[20:46] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[20:48] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 多谢配合 |
[20:58] | I thought you were supposed to be super-cops. | 我还以为你俩是无所不能的超级警察 |
[20:59] | Why do you two bozos have us out in the open here? | 你们两个呆瓜 干嘛暴露在光天化日之下 |
[21:02] | Let’s get to a police station… | 让我们去警察局… |
[21:04] | You know what, if you could fly like a normal person, | 知道吗 要是你能像个正常人一样坐飞机 |
[21:05] | we’d be in Miami already. | 我们早就到迈阿密了 |
[21:07] | Flying will kill me. | 坐飞机会折腾死我的 |
[21:09] | We need to get you to Miami to testify. | 我们要把你带去迈阿密作证 |
[21:11] | Which means we need a new car, one that | 也就是说我们需要一辆新车 |
[21:13] | no one’s gonna recognize. | 一辆没人能认出来的 |
[21:15] | A car we don’t know how to pay for, by the way. | 一辆我们不知道怎么去买的车 另说 |
[21:17] | We’ll be tracked if we use our credit cards or an ATM. | 如果刷卡或者取钱 我们会被追踪到的 |
[21:19] | – Well, we could steal one? – Come on. | -好吧,我们可以偷一辆 -拜托 |
[21:22] | Problem is, I know you’re not joking. | 问题是 我知道你没在开玩笑 |
[21:24] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[21:27] | I got you my AAA card. | 我把我的道路救援卡给你 |
[21:29] | What do I need your AAA card for? | 我要这卡干嘛 |
[21:32] | Eliot is feeling very generous today. | 艾略特今天非常大方 |
[21:35] | I don’t think I want to know what you’re about to do. | 我可一点都不想知道你想干什么. |
[21:37] | I saw his credit card yesterday. Platinum. | 昨天我看见他的信用卡了 是白金卡 |
[21:40] | Eliot’s gonna buy us a car, and I don’t even think | 艾略特要买辆车给我们 而且我不觉得 |
[21:42] | I’m gonna haggle on the price. | 我会讨价还价 |
[21:44] | Come on, Rosie. | 来吧 罗茜 |
[21:45] | Ugh, you killed me, Carrie. Thanks a lot. | 你真是要我老命了 凯莉 多谢 |
[21:48] | I’m gonna give Jay a call. | 我去给杰打个电话 |
[21:49] | Hey, everything all right with you guys? | 嘿 你们一切都好吧 |
[21:51] | We’re about to get on the move again. | 我们马上要上路了 |
[21:52] | What have you found? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[21:54] | So it looks like the guys who attacked you | 看起来袭击你们的人 |
[21:55] | are linked to this drug-dealing network operating up and down I-95. | 和I-95公路沿线的贩毒网络有关 |
[21:59] | Drug dealers attacked us? | 毒贩在袭击我们? |
[22:00] | Not just any drug dealers, Al, the Careyes cartel. | 并不仅是一般的毒贩 艾尔 是Careyes垄断组织. |
[22:03] | These are the guys responsible for the massacre | 他们是去年那些在墨西哥城外 |
[22:05] | of all those federales outside of Mexico City last year. | 屠杀联邦警察的人 |
[22:08] | Was Madden involved with the cartel? | 麦登和这个组织有关吗 |
[22:10] | I don’t know, but check this. | 我不知道 但你看这个 |
[22:12] | Virginia state police recovered a 9mm | 弗吉尼亚州警方发现有一把9毫米手枪 |
[22:14] | inside the cartel guy’s car. | 在这个垄断组织成员的车里 |
[22:16] | And you’re gonna say the ballistics match | 然后你发现弹道检测和 |
[22:17] | the crime scene in Rosie’s hotel room. | 罗茜酒店房间的犯罪现场一致 |
[22:19] | They sure do. They killed Rosie’s security guys. | 没错 他们杀了罗茜的护卫 |
[22:22] | Great work, Jay. | 干得好 杰 |
[22:24] | I’ll touch base when we come up for air. | 等我们中途休息的时候 再跟你们通报 |
[22:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:30] | Whoo! Check it out. | 哇 快看 |
[22:32] | Your chariot awaits. | 您的战车在此恭候 |
[22:35] | Never saw you as the station wagon type. | 没想到你是会买旅行车的人 |
[22:37] | Yeah, well, according to Car and Driver’s | 好吧 根据名车志 |
[22:39] | September 2002 review, this car is safe, reliable, | 2002年9月报道 这辆车安全又可靠 |
[22:41] | and turbo-charged, so hop in, sexy. | 而且是涡轮增压的 快进来帅哥 |
[22:46] | Oh, I called shotgun. | 我要坐副驾驶 |
[22:48] | No, you get shotgun when you tell me | 不 你不能坐副驾 除非你告诉我 |
[22:50] | why a Mexican cartel is trying to kill you. | 为什么一个墨西哥垄断组织想要杀你 |
[22:53] | Get in the back! | 坐回后座去吧 |
[23:01] | Okay, so look, boss, it took awhile, | 老大 时间久了点 |
[23:02] | but I finally found a burner in the prison | 但我终于发现监狱里有一部一次性手机 |
[23:04] | that received a call two days ago | 在两天前接了一个 |
[23:05] | from that hotel room in Manhattan. | 来自曼哈顿的酒店房间的电话 |
[23:07] | Rosie called Madden? | 罗茜打电话给麦登 |
[23:08] | Oh, god, yes. Like dozens of times over the last month. | 天呐 是的 上个月就打了几十通 |
[23:10] | She’s leaving a trail of bread crumbs for people to find. | 她留了很多线索让人跟踪 |
[23:13] | There’s no leak in the U.S. Marshals. | 美国法警并没有泄密. |
[23:14] | Rosie is the leak. Who else did you trace calls to? | 罗茜就是泄密者 你追踪电话还查到了谁 |
[23:17] | That’s another interesting thing, right? | 还有一件有意思的事情 |
[23:19] | A law firm in Beaumont, Texas. | 一家在德克萨斯州博蒙特的律师事务所 |
[23:21] | But his legal team’s in Miami. | 但他的法律团队在迈阿密 |
[23:23] | Now, the Texas firm’s rumored to be one of those | 据说那家德州的事务所是 |
[23:25] | places fighting for, like, fixers, or cleaners, | 专门负责处理善后 销毁罪证的 |
[23:27] | or even hit men. | 或者甚至是杀手 |
[23:28] | Wait a minute, you said hit men. | 等一下 你说杀手 |
[23:29] | I just got off the phone with the Virginia state police. | 我刚刚和弗吉尼亚州警通完电话 |
[23:32] | Gunman at the diner was found dead in an ambulance | 那家小餐馆的枪手被发现死在一辆救护车里 |
[23:34] | with a puncture wound to his neck. | 颈上有穿刺伤 |
[23:35] | He died of cardiac arrest. | 他死于心脏停搏 |
[23:37] | Now, they think the guy who did it was posing as a cop. | 警方认为有人假扮成警察下的手 |
[23:39] | Maybe Madden hired a hitman to take Rosie out. Jay, call Al. | 也许麦登雇了杀手要除掉罗茜 杰 打电话给艾尔 |
[23:43] | I can’t. | 没办法 |
[23:44] | They powered off their phones to keep from being tracked. | 他们为了避免被追踪把手机关了 |
[23:58] | No back door for you to sneak out of. | 没有后门让你偷溜出去 |
[24:00] | Bath’s all yours. | 浴室是你的了 |
[24:02] | Gross. Did you see this tub? | 恶心 你瞧见这浴缸了没 |
[24:04] | May I remind you I am the star witness? | 还用我提醒你我是个明星证人吗 |
[24:06] | And may we remind you that some really bad guys | 要我们提醒你有一帮恶徒 |
[24:08] | shot at all of us today. | 今天朝着我们所有人开枪吗 |
[24:10] | Which raises the question that you’re not answering. | 说到这 那个问题你到现在还没回答 |
[24:12] | Why is a Mexican drug cartel after you? | 为什么墨西哥毒贩集团会追杀你 |
[24:15] | I should take my soak. | 我该去泡澡了 |
[24:17] | You know what you should do? | 你知道你该做什么吗 |
[24:18] | You should talk to me, now. | 你应该跟我老实交代 就现在 |
[24:21] | Or you’re not gonna take a soak, you’re not gonna get any food. | 不然你别想泡澡 你也别想吃东西 |
[24:22] | We’re not gonna even let you sleep. | 我们甚至不会让你睡觉 |
[24:26] | All right. | 好吧. |
[24:28] | The short version, Barry handled money | 简单地说 巴里帮这家达拉斯的公司 |
[24:30] | for this company in Dallas. | 做账理财 |
[24:32] | Now, as his chief financial officer, I naturally | 而作为他的首席财务官 我自然 |
[24:35] | – did my due diligence… – This is the short version? | -要尽职调查 -这是简而言之? |
[24:38] | Like I always did, and I found out | 从来都是这样 而我发现 |
[24:40] | this company was a front for the Careyes cartel. | 这家公司其实是Careyes集团的幌子 |
[24:42] | So when I told Barry this, he saw it as an opportunity | 我把这事告诉巴里 他觉得有油水可捞 |
[24:45] | to skim from them since he knew they couldn’t go to the feds. | 因为他料定他们不会向联调局的人声张 |
[24:48] | And now they’re after you because | 那现在他们追杀你是因为 |
[24:50] | you’re Barry’s right hand. | 你是巴里的得力助手 |
[24:51] | Yeah, what a relief. | 是啊 真叫人宽慰 |
[24:52] | Relief? | 宽慰 |
[24:54] | Well, that means Barry’s not after me. | 嗯 这意味着巴里并没有追杀我 |
[24:56] | See, I knew he wouldn’t betray me. | 看吧 我知道他不会背叛我 |
[24:57] | Oh, you and Madden had a thing. | 噢 你和麦登之间有好感 |
[25:00] | Mm-mm. | 哪有 |
[25:02] | Yes, you did. | 没错 你对他有好感 |
[25:04] | That’s crazy. | 胡说八道 |
[25:05] | You don’t want to testify. | 你并不想出庭作证 |
[25:07] | Where’s all the money hidden? | 那些钱藏在哪儿 |
[25:08] | If I knew, would I be hanging out with you two? | 我要是知道 我怎么会和你俩在一起 |
[25:11] | How much did Madden skim from the cartel? | 麦登从那个集团捞了多少 |
[25:13] | $3.4 million. | 三百四十万美金 |
[25:15] | But they had hundreds of millions with us, | 但他们跟我们有上亿的账目往来 |
[25:17] | so, you know, who’s gonna notice a couple mil here or there? | 谁会在意小几百万去了哪儿 |
[25:21] | The cartel. | 那个垄断集团会啊 |
[25:22] | That appears to be correct. | 是啦 没错 |
[25:25] | Go and take the bath. | 去洗澡吧 |
[25:27] | Okay, okay. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[25:30] | But, I see you eyeing Burns over here. | 但是 我看见你看彭斯的眼神了 |
[25:33] | Probably remembering all the times | 大概想起了以前 |
[25:35] | you guys did it in hotels. | 你们俩在旅馆里的所有时光 |
[25:37] | Hey, we are in Georgia. | 我们到佐治亚州了 |
[25:39] | Maybe you guys can pretend you’re Rhett and Scarlett. | 也许你们可以假装自己是瑞德和斯嘉丽 [小说《飘》的主人公] |
[25:44] | Call if you guys want company. Seriously. | 要想三人行的话叫我 当真哦 |
[25:48] | – Oof. – Wow. | -唔 -天 |
[25:55] | How many hotels has it been? | 我们在几家旅馆待过了 |
[25:57] | I bet I can guess within three. | 打赌我能在三次内猜中 |
[26:00] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[26:02] | Let’s see, there’s Puerto Rico, Jamaica, | 让我想想 有波多黎各 牙买加 |
[26:06] | Albany, Puerto Rico again. | 奥尔巴尼 波多黎各乘以二 |
[26:08] | December 31st, 2001, till January 3rd, 2002, | 2001年11月31日到2002年1月3日 |
[26:14] | and I was wearing, | 而且我穿着 |
[26:16] | um, not much. | 嗯 穿得不多 |
[26:20] | Boston? Nantucket? | 波士顿 楠塔基特 |
[26:22] | We never went to Nantucket. | 我们从没去过楠塔基特 |
[26:24] | – That wasn’t you? – Quit stalling. | -那不是你 -别打岔了 |
[26:26] | – Come on! – Nine hotels. | -快点 -九家旅馆 |
[26:29] | It was actually eight, you’re off by one. | 事实上是八家 你多数了一家 |
[26:31] | Or you missed one. You didn’t include this place. | 或者你少数了一家 你没把这一家算进去 |
[26:35] | Maybe we should play Rhett and Scarlet. | 也许我们该扮一扮瑞德和斯嘉丽 |
[26:37] | Or maybe you should take a cold shower | 或者你可以冲个冷水澡 |
[26:39] | in there with Rosie. | 和罗茜一起 |
[26:41] | We’re working. We’re not on vacation. | 我们在工作呢 可不是在度假 |
[26:43] | And we’re not doing any of that. And she’s right in the other… | 洗澡滚床单什么的就算了 她就在隔壁 |
[26:45] | Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a… | 说真的 亲爱的 我并不… |
[26:47] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[26:49] | – Put your hands up! – Drop your weapons! | -举起手来 -放下武器 |
[27:01] | According to witnesses, you were involved | 根据证人说辞 你参与了 |
[27:03] | in a shooting and fled the scene. | 一场枪战并逃离了现场 |
[27:06] | I had no choice but to detain you, cops or not. | 不管你是不是警察 我都得拘捕你 |
[27:10] | Detaining us is one thing. You kept us in a cell all night. | 把我们关起来只是一件事 你把我们关了一整宿 |
[27:13] | You’ve still got my partner locked up in there. | 到现在我的搭档还被关在里面 |
[27:15] | Got a smart mouth on her. | 她嘴挺机灵 |
[27:18] | I prefer handling this between us. | 我情愿和你交谈 |
[27:20] | Look, I explained it to you. | 看 我都给你解释过了 |
[27:23] | We fled the diner because our presence put civilians | 我们之所以逃离现场是因为我们的出现 |
[27:25] | in the line of fire. | 危及了市民的安危 |
[27:27] | I hear you, but I’m just doing my job here. | 我明白了 但我只是做了我的本职工作 |
[27:30] | You separated us from a federal witness in our custody! | 你将我们和一名在我们保护下的联邦证人分开了 |
[27:33] | Don’t worry. She’s in good hands. | 别担心 她被照顾的很好 |
[27:38] | So I say, “Put the stereo down, | 所以我喊道 “把音响放下 |
[27:40] | or I’m sending 50,000 volts into you.” | 不然我就要用电击枪了” |
[27:43] | – Then what happened? – He put that stereo down. | – 然后呢 – 他把音响放了下来 |
[27:47] | Turned out he was helping his brother move. | 结果是他在帮他哥哥搬家 |
[27:51] | You cops are so brave. | 你们警察太勇猛了 |
[27:54] | Hey, you know, I haven’t had anything to eat in ages. | 恩 你造吗 我太久没吃东西了 |
[27:57] | Do you think you could find something for me? | 你能帮我找点吃的吗 |
[28:00] | Our boss said to keep an eye on you. | 我们老大让我看牢了你 |
[28:02] | Oh, yeah, that’s… you know, I’m sure | 哦 当然 这…我相信 |
[28:05] | the dizziness will pass. | 头晕自己会好的 |
[28:08] | It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 不用担心 |
[28:14] | Um, English muffin okay? | 额 英格兰松饼行吗 |
[28:17] | Only if you get one for yourself too. | 只要你也吃一块 |
[28:27] | Thank you, Chapman. | 谢谢 查普曼 |
[28:29] | Your partner’s released now. | 你搭档现在被释放了 |
[28:33] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[28:37] | Um, we switched cars, | 额 我们换了车 |
[28:40] | so how’d you track us to the motel? | 那你怎么追查到我们在汽车旅馆的 |
[28:43] | Someone sent an anonymous email, | 有人发了件匿名邮件 |
[28:45] | Virginia state police sent out a BOLO | 弗吉尼亚州警发出了对那辆 |
[28:47] | for the blue Volvo, and my guys saw the car | 蓝色沃尔沃发出了通缉令 然后我的人在 |
[28:50] | in front of your hotel. | 汽车旅馆前看到了那辆车 |
[28:51] | Here we are. | 于是就到了这一步 |
[28:53] | Well, unless the car dealer recognized us somehow, | 除非是是车行的人认出了我们 |
[28:55] | the only other person who could have squealed is… | 那唯一能告发我们的人是 |
[28:59] | Rosie. | 罗茜 |
[29:03] | Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[29:06] | Rosie was here a minute ago. | 一分钟前罗茜还在这里 |
[29:07] | You just let her walk? | 你就让她大摇大摆地走出去啦? |
[29:09] | Nice work, Officer. | 干得漂亮 警官 |
[29:11] | Did you see where she went? | 你看到她往拿走了吗 |
[29:13] | She got in a brown pickup truck with some guy. | 她和一个男的上了辆褐色皮卡 |
[29:18] | Who the hell would Rosie know around here? | 罗茜在这儿认识什么人啊 |
[29:36] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[29:37] | Rosie rigged her video game to go on the Wi-Fi | 罗茜修改了她的游戏以连上 |
[29:40] | at the car dealership. | 在车行的Wi-Fi |
[29:41] | She was playing with someone online. | 她当时在和人联网 |
[29:43] | WoodbineJenkins73. | [用户名]WoodbineJenkins73 |
[29:45] | What if she asked the other player to come get her? | 是不是她叫那个玩家来接她 |
[29:48] | Woodbine, it’s a town about 15 miles from here. | 伍德拜恩 是距离这儿15英里的小镇 |
[29:53] | I’ll get Jay to track him down. | 我让杰去追踪他 |
[29:55] | And we should hurry, we’re not the only ones | 我们也要快点 想找她的 |
[29:56] | looking for her. | 可不只有我们 |
[29:58] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快快快快快 |
[30:00] | Got it. | 好了 |
[30:01] | Guy Rosie’s been chatting with is Mike Van Loon | 那个跟罗茜谈话的人叫麦克·范隆 |
[30:03] | out of Woodbine. | 住在伍德拜恩 |
[30:04] | Got an address too. | 地址也有 |
[30:05] | This guy owns a brown pickup? | 这家伙拥有一辆褐色皮卡吗 |
[30:06] | Uh, sure does. | 额 当然 |
[30:09] | Matches the description that Al and Carrie gave us. | 符合艾尔和凯莉给的特征 |
[30:11] | Nice, Jay, I’m gonna put a bulletin out for the truck. | 干得好 杰 我去发个这辆皮卡的通缉令 |
[30:13] | Hey, hey, hey, you get anything solid | 嘿 嘿 你有找到了关于 |
[30:15] | on that hitman we think Madden hired? | 麦登雇的杀手的证据了吗 |
[30:16] | Not yet, but I’m working on it. | 还没有 但我会继续追查 |
[30:18] | If he’s been tailing Al and Carrie this whole time, | 如果他一直都在跟踪艾尔和凯莉 |
[30:20] | then he probably knows that they got picked up, right? | 那他应该知道他们被抓起来了 对吗 |
[30:22] | Yes, which means he’s already on Rosie’s tail now too. | 对 也就说明他现在就在跟踪罗茜了 |
[30:24] | Which means Al and Carrie are running out of time, Denny. | 也就是说对艾尔和凯莉时间已经不够了 丹尼 |
[30:50] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:54] | The plates match the ones Jay called in. | 车牌号跟杰说的一样 |
[30:56] | This is Van Loon’s truck. | 这是范隆的皮卡 |
[30:58] | So why is he pulled over less than a mile from home? | 那么他为什么在距家不到一英里的地方停下了 |
[31:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:13] | Jay’s calling it in to the locals. | 杰正把当地警察叫来 |
[31:16] | Hasn’t been dead long. | 没死多久 |
[31:18] | Injection mark in his neck. | 在他脖子上有注射印记 |
[31:19] | Same MO that was used to kill cartel guy. | 跟杀毒枭的人同样的手法 |
[31:22] | Madden’s hitman. | 麦登雇的杀手 |
[31:23] | Why hire a killer to kidnap Rosie? | 为什雇个杀手来绑架罗茜 |
[31:25] | Madden’s supposed to have billions | 麦登应该拥有数亿资产 |
[31:27] | stashed away in hidden bank accounts. | 分开藏在不同的银行账号里 |
[31:29] | What if Rosie knows where they are, but he doesn’t? | 要是罗茜知道钱在哪 但他不知道呢 |
[31:32] | Madden needs Rosie to get his money. | 麦登需要罗茜来拿到他的钱 |
[31:35] | Where do you hide billions of dollars? | 你上哪儿去藏数亿美金? |
[31:37] | Well, I mean, you need to hide bank accounts, | 这 我想 你得把你的银行账号 |
[31:39] | passwords, routing codes. | 密钥 识别码藏起来 |
[31:41] | So if you’re me, in your memory, | 所以如果是我的话 在我脑子里 |
[31:44] | or flash drive, or a notebook? | 或U盘里 亦或一本记事本? |
[31:47] | I don’t know, you could… | 我也不知道 你可以… |
[31:49] | Rosie’s charm. | 罗茜的护身符 |
[32:00] | Must have fallen off in the struggle. | 应该是挣扎中脱落的 |
[32:04] | That’s the day I found my dog, Mojito, | 那天就是我在比斯坎乡村俱乐部找到 |
[32:06] | at the Biscayne Country Club. | 我的狗莫吉托的日子 |
[32:08] | Oh, boo-ja, boo-ja. | 汪哩个汪 |
[32:09] | Oh, that’s… yeah. | 哦 这很…是的 |
[32:13] | Rosie was obsessed with my memory, right? | 罗茜对我的记忆力很感兴趣 是吗 |
[32:15] | And in the diner, she kept going on and on and on | 还有在餐馆里时 她一遍又一遍地 |
[32:17] | about that story… that story about her dog, Mojito. | 讲故事 她的狗莫吉托的故事 |
[32:21] | And how she’d found him at the country club, | 还有她怎么在乡村俱乐部找到它的 |
[32:22] | the Biscayne Country Club. | 比斯坎乡村俱乐部 |
[32:24] | What if she knew I’d remember that, and she left this | 要是她知道我记得到 然后把这个放在这儿 |
[32:28] | to let us know where they were taking her. | 好让我们知道他们把她带去了哪儿 |
[32:30] | I don’t know, Rosie’s that smart? | 我不知道 罗茜有那么聪明 |
[32:32] | You can’t judge a book by its cover. | 你怎么能以貌取人呢 |
[32:35] | It’s a stretch, but it’s all we got. | 是条线索 不过只能顺着这条路走了 |
[32:49] | Members only, sir. | 只有会员能进 先生 |
[32:51] | Hi, Justin. | 嗨 贾斯汀 |
[32:52] | Oh, hi Ms. Webb, didn’t see you. | 哦 你好 韦伯女士 我没有看见您 |
[32:54] | Go right ahead. | 请进去吧 |
[32:56] | Thank you, Justin. | 谢谢 贾斯汀 |
[33:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[33:21] | Always wanted to do that. | 一直想做一次了 |
[33:28] | Check outside. I’ll look back here. | 你看着外围 我去看看那里 |
[34:20] | How many hotels has it been? | 我们在几家旅馆待过了 |
[34:22] | I bet I could guess within three. | 打赌我能在三次内猜中 |
[34:32] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[35:52] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[36:02] | You took your sweet time. | 你很悠闲嘛 |
[36:03] | Rosie was right. The mojitos here are great. | 罗茜说的没错 这里的莫吉托鸡尾酒很不错 |
[36:10] | Well, look at that. The flash drive. | 啊 看看 那个U盘 |
[36:13] | And billions of dollars worth of missing bank accounts. | 和价值上亿的被盗银行账号 |
[36:16] | Showboat. | 得瑟 |
[36:18] | Who can blame me? | 怪我咯 |
[36:26] | What did I tell you about running away from us? | 我怎么跟你说的 如果你逃跑会发生什么 |
[36:29] | I just thought that if I got my hands on those | 我只是觉得如果我能入手那些 |
[36:31] | bank accounts, that I could help Barry and keep him | 银行账号的话 我就能让巴里 |
[36:34] | from dying in jail. | 不至于死在牢中了 |
[36:36] | But Barry sent that killer after you so he could | 但是巴里派出那个杀手来除掉你 |
[36:38] | stay out of jail and keep all the money. | 拿到那笔钱来避免牢狱之灾啊 |
[36:40] | Yeah. Should’ve known the guy was playing me. | 是啊 应该早点察觉他在糊弄我 |
[36:42] | He plays everybody. | 他糊弄了每个人 |
[36:44] | Well, I’m ready to testify now. | 只不过现在我准备好作证了 |
[36:46] | You know, I got your number. | 你知道吗 我看穿了你的小技巧 |
[36:48] | You act all crazy and neurotic. | 你演的十分疯癫 神经质 |
[36:51] | Crazy like a fox. | 非常狡猾 |
[36:53] | Very impressed that you left this | 我很佩服你知道通过 |
[36:55] | knowing we would find you. | 留下这东西我们会找到你 |
[36:57] | Oh my gosh, there it is. | 哦我的天啊 你在这儿啊 |
[36:59] | I was looking everywhere for this. | 我刚刚一直在找它 |
[37:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[37:02] | Gotcha! | 我懂了 |
[37:04] | I remembered that you would remember. | 我知道你会记得到的 |
[37:06] | I showed you the way, sister. | 是我告诉你了方法 妹子 |
[37:10] | Oh, you owe me a blender, though. | 哦 不过你欠我一台搅拌机 |
[37:11] | I saved your life, you’re still going on | 我保住了你的小命 你还跟我提 |
[37:12] | about the blender? | 搅拌机的事儿 |
[37:14] | What’s the point of saving my life if I’m gonna | 要是我饿死了 |
[37:16] | starve to death anyway… | 那你不就白救我了吗 |
[37:17] | You’re not gonna starve to death. | 你才不会饿死呢 |
[37:19] | – Just buy a new blender. – They’re really expensive. | – 就买个新搅拌机嘛吗 – 它们很贵的 |
[37:23] | Would you two knock it off? | 你俩能别秀恩爱了吗 |
[37:24] | Ladies, ladies, ladies. | 女士们 女士们 |
[37:27] | Eliot bought you some more time, but we’re cutting it close. | 艾略特为我们赢得了一些时间 |
[37:29] | Florida highway patrol will take you the rest of the way. | 但时间快不够了 佛罗里达高速巡警会载你过去的 |
[37:32] | Oh, oh, this is good-bye. | 哦 好吧 这是在告别啊 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:37] | Guys, bring it in. Come here. | 伙计们 来吧 投入你罗茜大大的怀里吧 |
[37:41] | Thank you guys so much for looking after me. | 感谢你们那么照顾我 |
[37:43] | No one’s ever really done that for me before. | 有很长一段时间没有人那样过了 |
[37:48] | All right, one more for the road. | 好吧 再来一个 我就上路 |
[37:51] | – Okay. -Um, okay. | – 好的 -恩 好的 |
[37:52] | April 6th, 1983, my sister’s birthday. | 1983 4月6号是我妹妹的生日 |
[37:55] | -It was a Tuesday! -I finally stumped her. | -那是周二 -我终于把她搞混了 |
[37:58] | Gotcha! It was a Wednesday. | 故意哒 那是周三 |
[38:01] | Keep an eye on this one, Burnsy. | 提放着点她 小彭斯 |
[38:05] | Hey, guys, how’s it going? | 嘿 伙计们 怎么样啦 |
[38:06] | What’s your diet? You eat healthy? | 你饮食习惯怎么样啊 吃绿色食品 |
[38:08] | You want to see my scar from a lap band incision? | 你想看看我做束胃带手术留下的伤疤吗 |
[38:10] | You know, I’m really gonna miss her, maybe. | 你知道吗 我可能真的会想念她 |
[38:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不造啦 |
[38:15] | Wow. | 哦天啊 |
[38:16] | -So… -Hmm? | -所以然… -嗯? |
[38:18] | Back to New York? | 回纽约去吗 |
[38:19] | Yeah, after we get a mojito. Or ten. | 当然 不过在我们喝了杯莫吉托后 十杯也行 |
[38:25] | Madden’s going away for the rest of his life. | 麦登会在牢房中度过余生了 |
[38:26] | His victims are getting a good chunk of their money back. | 他犯案的受害者都拿回了他们的钱 |
[38:29] | I love me a fairy tale ending. | 我爱死童话般的结局了 |
[38:31] | We didn’t order these. | 我们没点这些 |
[38:33] | They’re from a friend. | 一位朋友赠的 |
[38:34] | Rosie here? | 罗茜在这儿 |
[38:36] | No, there’s only one person I know who still | 不 我只知道一个人到现在 |
[38:38] | drinks apple martinis. | 还喝苹果马提尼的 |
[38:40] | Hi, kids. | 嘿 小的们 |
[38:42] | Hello, Eliot. | 你好啊 艾略特 |
[38:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[38:45] | Thought I’d surprise you. | 想我给你们个惊喜 |
[38:46] | These cocktails are for a job well done. | 这些鸡尾酒是敬你们干的漂亮 |
[38:49] | Speaking of which, it appears that my work on this case | 说的工作 看来我的工作得到了 |
[38:52] | caught the attention of the feds. | 联邦的关注 |
[38:54] | Lots of praise, lots of applause, that kind of thing. | 很多庆祝和庆贺 那类的东西 |
[38:56] | Wow. | 哦 |
[38:58] | You are still taking credit for our hard work. | 你还在抢我功劳啊 |
[39:01] | It’s very comforting to me to know that | 你再这方面持之以恒 亘古不变 |
[39:03] | some things never change. | 让我真是十分的宽慰啊 |
[39:05] | Well, now, it seems that some things do change. | 嘛 现在看来有些事是会变的啊 |
[39:07] | It appears they appreciate my value more than others. | 看来他们相对你们更赞赏我的价值 |
[39:11] | What’s going on, Eliot? | 发生了什么 艾略特 |
[39:13] | I’m saying that because of your hard work, | 我是说因为你们辛劳地工作 |
[39:16] | I am getting a promotion. | 我被升官了 |
[39:18] | The Miami-Dade Field Office of the FBI. | 联邦调查局的迈阿密实地办公室 |
[39:21] | You don’t want to go work with the feds, right? | 你不会想去跟联邦的人工作 对吧 |
[39:23] | I mean, we’re way more fun. | 我的意思是 我们可比他们有趣多了 |
[39:25] | There’s no way you’re gonna accept that. | 你不可能接受它啊 |
[39:26] | I’m sorry, but it’s time for me to move on up. | 我很抱歉 但是时候我往上爬了 |
[39:29] | So we have to break in another boss? | 所以我们得找个新老大 |
[39:31] | You were just getting to the point | 你不久前才理解了 |
[39:33] | where you understood that I am always right. | 我永远是对的 |
[39:35] | Wow, I am touched by this outpouring of sentiment, | 哦 我深深地被你们涌流而出的情感所打动了 |
[39:40] | but, honestly, I would like to raise a glass | 但说实话 我想对我见过 |
[39:43] | to the two finest detectives I’ve ever worked with. | 最牛的两位警探敬一杯 |
[39:46] | You are also the two biggest pains in the ass | 同时你俩也是我见过 |
[39:50] | that I’ve ever worked with. | 最令人苦恼的同事 |
[39:51] | Before we drink, I want to say something. | 在我们干了之前 我想说句话 |
[39:54] | To one of the smartest, | 敬最聪明的 |
[39:58] | weirdest, | 最奇怪的 |
[40:01] | kindest people | 最可亲可爱的 |
[40:02] | I’ve worked with. | 和我共事过的人 |
[40:06] | I’ll drink to that. | 为这句话干杯 |
[40:07] | Apple martinis are so 90s, Eliot. | 苹果马提尼太有九十年代风情了 艾略特 |
[40:09] | Delicious. | 好喝 |
[40:12] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[40:13] | I guess I have a going away present for you. | 我想我有个送别礼 |
[40:19] | I don’t follow. | 我不大明白 |
[40:21] | Oh, you will when you get your next credit card bill. | 哦 你在看到你的下条信用卡短信后就知道了 |
[40:23] | Mmm. | 嗯哼哼 |
[40:29] | Al? | 艾尔? |
[40:31] | You are a fine detective, but you’re a better man. | 你是位很称职的警探 但你更是一个好男人 |
[40:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[40:35] | And how you put up with that every single day, | 还有你怎么坚持每天起床时 |
[40:38] | I’ll just… I’ll never know. | 看到这个女人 我永远都不会知道 |
[40:40] | And, Carrie, I will deny this if you ever repeat it. | 还有 凯莉 下一句话我只在这里承认 |
[40:46] | But you are the best. | 你是最牛的 |
[40:48] | Don’t forget me. | 别把我忘了 |
[40:50] | Well, I couldn’t forget you even if I wanted to. | 不过我想忘掉也忘不了 |
[40:53] | But the good news is, I don’t. | 但好消息是 我不会想把你从记忆力抹去的 |
[40:57] | Drink up. | 敞开了喝 |
[41:00] | He flew all the way to Miami to tell us he’s leaving. | 他万里迢迢就来跟我们说句他要走了 |
[41:05] | Al, I think I’m gonna miss him. | 艾尔 我想我会想念他的 |
[41:07] | I don’t know, me too. | 我也是啊 |
[41:11] | To Eliot? | 敬艾略特? |
[41:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:15] | To Eliot. For him. | 敬艾略特 至他 |
[41:17] | All right. | 好吧 |