时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I don’t think you got it. | 我不认为你拿到了 |
[00:13] | You’re gonna have to pay to find out. | 想看我底牌必须付出代价 |
[00:16] | I should’ve taken you for a shark when I sat down with you. | 早知道和你坐一起玩 就不该把你当业余的 |
[00:20] | Eight hours ago at the casino. | 八个小时前在赌场 |
[00:21] | Thanks for the watch, by the way. Fancy. | 顺便谢谢你送的手表 帅哥 |
[00:25] | Maybe you’re just pretending to lose | 也许你是在存心放水 |
[00:27] | ’cause you like to get naked. | 因为你喜欢这样裸着 |
[00:31] | You want to make this interesting? | 你想玩点有趣的 |
[00:32] | Isn’t it interesting already? | 现在不是已经很有趣了么 |
[00:35] | I’ll call, and I’ll raise you this ring | 我来叫牌 再压上这枚 |
[00:37] | Keith Richards gave me personally. | 凯斯·理查兹送我的戒指 |
[00:40] | I don’t want the ring. | 我不要戒指 |
[00:41] | You’re not getting my shorts. | 我是不会脱裤衩的 |
[00:42] | Based on the way things are going, | 根据这走势 |
[00:44] | I’d say I got a pretty good shot | 我有很有把握 |
[00:45] | of getting you completely naked. | 让你脱得精光光 |
[00:50] | We both know what I’m putting up. | 你知道我压了什么 |
[00:55] | Call it. | 亮出底牌吧 |
[01:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:04] | Hey. Thomas Warner, the architect. | 托马斯·沃纳 建筑设计师 |
[01:06] | You got 10 million bucks laying around? | 假如你身边有一千万美元 |
[01:07] | He’ll design your home for you. | 他就会为你设计你家 |
[01:10] | He was getting some award last night, | 他昨晚拿了个奖 |
[01:11] | told his wife he forgot something at the office, | 然后告诉他妻子他有东西忘在了办公室 |
[01:14] | might have to work all night. | 而且有可能会加班到很晚 |
[01:18] | Cause of death looks to be blunt force trauma to the head. | 死因看上去是钝器重击头部 |
[01:26] | No sign of a struggle, huh? | 现场没有搏斗痕迹 |
[01:29] | No defensive wounds. | 没有防御性伤害 |
[01:31] | They’re bagging his hands to test his fingernails for DNA, | 他们正在汲取他指甲中的异物来验DNA |
[01:33] | but so far it looks like he was taken by surprise. | 目前看来他当时毫无防备 |
[01:40] | Or killed by someone who knew him. | 或者是被他所认识的人杀害 |
[02:01] | So what do we know about Warner? | 关于沃纳我们都了解到了什么 |
[02:03] | Well, the guy didn’t become the most successful architect | 如果他没有得罪了一些人的话 |
[02:05] | since Frank Gehry without pissing off a few people | 现在会是自弗兰克·盖里以来最成功的建筑师 |
[02:08] | and came from humble beginnings. | 他出身寒门 |
[02:09] | Started his business in ’86. | 86年开始他的事业 |
[02:11] | Got his big break with the Renstein house | 他的巅峰作品坐落于牡蛎湾 |
[02:14] | over in Oyster Bay. | 伦斯坦别墅 |
[02:15] | I took a tour of that house. It’s amazing. | 我还去参观过 那里漂亮极了 |
[02:18] | It has walls that open into rooms and secret passages. | 开放的房间和秘密通道 |
[02:21] | Then, there’s the womanizing. | 还有 他沉迷于女色 |
[02:25] | What about women? | 什么女色 |
[02:27] | Look who’s decided to join the party. | 看看谁来劲了 |
[02:28] | No, I’m saying they could be potential suspects. | 不 我是指她们可能成为潜在的嫌疑人 |
[02:30] | Well, there’s nobody so far, | 现在还不是嫌疑人 |
[02:33] | but things got so bad between Warner and his wife, | 但沃纳和他妻子之间的状况变得非常糟糕 |
[02:35] | they had to separate a few months back. | 他们几个月前分居了 |
[02:37] | We’re talking lawyers, private detectives. It got real nasty. | 我是指律师 私家侦探都介入了 事情搞得很难看 |
[02:40] | Then all of a sudden, they’re back together. | 但突然 他们又重归于好了 |
[02:42] | Supposedly, he swore off cheating. | 据说 他发誓再也不劈腿 |
[02:44] | Old habits die hard. I called his lawyer. | 江山易改本性难移 我之前打电话给了他的律师 |
[02:46] | I haven’t heard back. Warner has no kids, | 到现在还没有回应 沃纳没有孩子 |
[02:48] | his favorite charity is himself. | 他最喜欢的慈善机构就是他自己 |
[02:50] | My guess, she gets it all. | 我猜 她是想明白了 |
[02:57] | Was it unusual for your husband | 在办公室呆到很晚 |
[02:59] | to stay late at the office? | 这对你丈夫来说正常吗 |
[03:02] | Why don’t you ask me your real question, | 你为什么不问你真正想问的呢 |
[03:04] | was my husband still cheating on me? | 问我丈夫是不是依旧劈腿 |
[03:06] | We’re not here to judge what went on in your marriage, okay? | 我们无权对你的婚姻状况评头论足 |
[03:09] | We just want to know where you were last night. | 我们只是想知道昨晚你在哪 |
[03:11] | Our driver brought me home after Tom went back to the office. | 汤姆回办公室后司机送我回了家 |
[03:14] | I had a glass of sherry, took a sleeping pill, | 我喝了杯雪利酒 吃了一粒安眠药 |
[03:16] | and went to sleep. | 然后就睡下了 |
[03:17] | Anyone else there to confirm that? | 有谁能证明吗 |
[03:19] | No, but I put the alarm system on. | 没有 但我打开了报警系统 |
[03:23] | Didn’t deactivate it till the maid arrived at 7:00. | 直到早上七点前都没有解除 |
[03:25] | Did you notice anything unusual about your husband | 过去几天你有没有注意到你丈夫 |
[03:28] | in the past few days? Anything at all? | 有什么不寻常的举动 任何举动 |
[03:30] | Well, I can’t speak to the last few days, | 过去几天我不知道 |
[03:33] | since he was at a conference in Boston. | 因为他去波士顿参加研讨会了 |
[03:35] | Looks like he was taken by surprise. | 看起来他毫无防备 |
[03:56] | Thank you. Sorry for your loss. | 谢谢 请节哀顺变 |
[04:01] | Please, find who did this to Tommy. | 请一定要抓到凶手 |
[04:04] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会竭尽全力的 |
[04:11] | So what is it? | 怎么回事 |
[04:14] | The travel case in his office, the luggage tag was brand-new, | 在他办公室的旅行箱上的标签是全新的 |
[04:17] | return date yesterday. | 返回日期是昨天 |
[04:19] | I’m guessing it wasn’t from Boston. | 我猜不是来自波士顿 |
[04:21] | SJU. San Juan, Puerto Rico. | SJU 波多黎各的圣胡安 |
[04:23] | Maybe his cheating days weren’t behind him after all. | 也许他并没有遵守承诺依旧在外偷腥 |
[04:26] | To test his fingernails for DNA, | 对他指甲中异物的DNA进行检验 |
[04:28] | but so far… | 但至今… |
[04:36] | His assistant, she had tan lines, like a sunburn. | 他的助手 她有晒痕 像是晒伤 |
[04:40] | What if she was in Puerto Rico with him? | 如果是她和他一起去了波多黎各呢 |
[04:42] | I didn’t kill Tom. He was my boss. | 我没有杀汤姆 他是我的上司 |
[04:45] | Who, historically, couldn’t keep it in his pants, right? | 就是那个喜欢到处拈花惹草的上司 是吗 |
[04:48] | And you… you went to Puerto Rico, right? | 你去了波多黎各 是吗 |
[04:50] | We were there on business. | 我们是去谈生意的 |
[04:51] | Then why would he want to lie to his wife | 那为什么他要和他老婆撒谎 |
[04:52] | about where he was going and who he was going with? | 不坦白他要去哪又是跟谁去的 |
[04:54] | The reason the trip was a secret | 这次旅行是个秘密 |
[04:56] | is because of a project Tom was bidding on. | 因为汤姆正在投标一个项目 |
[04:58] | We all had to sign nondisclosure agreements. | 我们都得签保密协议 |
[04:59] | – You can check. – You still could’ve killed him. | -你可以去查 -你还是有可能杀了他 |
[05:02] | I mean, you were sleeping with him, right? | 我是说 你俩曾经睡过 不是吗 |
[05:04] | No, Tom was a mentor. | 不 汤姆是个良师 |
[05:06] | And he and Holly were doing okay, but… | 他和藿莉的关系还可以 |
[05:09] | there is someone who maybe you should talk to, | 但是还真有个人你应该去找他谈谈 |
[05:11] | someone who hated Tom. | 一个恨他的人 |
[05:13] | – Who? – My ex-boyfriend, Zach Follett. | -谁 -我的前男友 扎克·佛勒特 |
[05:17] | We only dated for a couple of months. | 我们就交往了几个月 |
[05:18] | He was really possessive, jealous. | 他占有欲特别强 还容易吃醋 |
[05:21] | Did Zach ever do anything about his | 扎克有怀疑过你跟沃纳的关系 |
[05:23] | – suspicions of you and Warner? – He followed me. | -并做过什么事情吗 -他跟踪过我 |
[05:25] | I got a restraining order, but that didn’t stop Zach. | 我申请了限制令 然并卵 |
[05:28] | One time, he put a dead fish on Tom’s car. | 有一次他往汤姆车上放了条死鱼 |
[05:32] | Zach works at the Brooklyn Navy Yard Fish Market. | 扎克在布鲁克林海军船坞的鱼市工作 |
[05:35] | He ever confront Warner directly? | 他有直接跟沃纳对峙过吗 |
[05:37] | One time, Tom and I were in a business dinner, | 有过一次 我和汤姆参与了一个商务晚宴 |
[05:39] | and Zach came by. | 然后扎克就来了 |
[05:41] | And he told Tom he… | 然后他跟汤姆说 |
[05:45] | he said he was going to kill him. | 他会杀掉他的 |
[05:48] | Oy, this place stinks. | 哎唷 这地方腥味真重 |
[05:50] | – I love the smell of fish. – What? | -我挺喜欢鱼的味道的 -什么 |
[05:52] | I spent a summer in Alaska working at a cannery. | 我曾在阿拉斯加的一个罐头工厂工作过一个夏天 |
[05:54] | Oh, look at you, a regular Bear Grylls over here. | 哦 看看你 整一个贝尔·格里斯 |
[05:56] | – Who? – Come on, Bear Grylls? | -谁 -给点力啊 贝爷你不认得[吐槽:居然不认识食物链顶端的男人] |
[05:59] | TV guy. Rugged mountain man, | 电视上那个 整天爬山的那个男的 |
[06:00] | goes up into the mountains with nothing but, like, | 只身一人 就穿个衣服带个麻绳什么的 |
[06:02] | the clothes on his back and some twine and stuff. | 就去那些山里探险 |
[06:03] | Hey, here’s our guy. | 嘿 我们要找的人在这儿 |
[06:05] | Zach Follett? | 扎克·佛勒特 |
[06:06] | NYPD. Just want to ask you a couple of questions. | 纽约警局 我们只是想问你几个问题 |
[06:10] | Damn! | 卧槽 |
[06:21] | Come on! | 悠着点 |
[06:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 别 别 别 |
[06:29] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[06:31] | You son of a bitch, you got fish guts on my new tie. | 去你妈蛋 你把鱼内脏蹭到我新领带上了 |
[06:34] | Hey, don’t worry about it. It’s an improvement, boss. | 嘿 别担心那个了 老大 我们有进展了 |
[06:35] | Cuff him. | 把他拷起来 |
[06:37] | You’re under arrest on suspicion of murder. | 你因为谋杀的嫌疑被逮捕了 |
[06:40] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -走吧 |
[06:42] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[06:43] | Last night, Thomas Warner. | 昨晚托马斯·沃纳死了 |
[06:44] | – Where were you? – Look, I got an alibi. | -你当时在哪 -听着 我有不在场证明 |
[06:47] | I was 80 miles off the coast of New York on the Alba Varden. | 我在阿尔巴·瓦登号上 离纽约80英里远的海上 |
[06:50] | Go check with my captain. | 不信去问我的船长 |
[06:52] | I can’t help it. I’m in love. You ever been in love? | 我没法控制自己 我恋爱了 你有爱过一个人吗 |
[06:54] | That’s a complicated story I’m not telling you. | 当然有 那是个复杂的故事 我才不会告诉你 |
[06:57] | The late nights he had at the office with Julie, | 他和朱莉一起加班的那些晚上 |
[06:59] | – the trips. – Were none of your business. | -那些旅行 -都不关你的事 |
[07:00] | Unless they were. He’s a stalker. | 除非真的和他有关 他是个跟踪狂 |
[07:03] | You must’ve followed Julie before she and Warner left town. | 你肯定在朱莉和沃纳出城前跟踪他们了 |
[07:05] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:07] | Actually, three nights ago, | 事实上 三天前的晚上 |
[07:09] | I saw Warner coming out of the office with another guy. | 我看见沃纳和另外一个男人一起走出办公室 |
[07:12] | They were pissed, yelling. | 他们很生气 在朝对方大吼 |
[07:14] | I had the windows up. | 我没有摇下车窗 |
[07:15] | I couldn’t hear what they were saying, | 所以没听见他们在说什么 |
[07:17] | but they walked right by me. | 但他们从我旁边经过 |
[07:18] | They start shoving, took a couple of swings. | 他们开始推攘 扭打起来 |
[07:20] | Can you tell us anything else about this other guy? | 关于这个男的 你还有什么可以告诉我们的吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah, he’s that guy. | 有 他就是那个男的 |
[07:23] | Great, that narrows is down to every guy. | 不错 你把范围缩小到了每一个男人身上 |
[07:25] | The real estate guy, the one with all the hotels, | 那个搞房地产的 盖了好多酒店的那个 |
[07:27] | dating chicks half his age. | 天天约只有他年龄一半大妹子的那个 |
[07:30] | Dewar Linden? | 杜瓦·林登 |
[07:33] | Meet Dewar Linden, Manhattan real estate gazillionaire. | 来看看杜瓦·林登 曼哈顿不动产之王 |
[07:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:38] | How many zeroes are there in a gazillion? | 他身价得用多少零来表示啊 |
[07:40] | Enough that we need to tread lightly. | 多到你根本数不清 |
[07:42] | So what do we have, other than a slugfest | 那我们现在有什么进展 |
[07:44] | between a couple of rich white guys? | 除了几个有钱的白人的斗殴以外 |
[07:46] | Our dead architect | 我们被害的建筑家 |
[07:47] | just dropped out of Linden’s latest tower downtown | 刚刚退出了林登在市中心的一个项目 |
[07:50] | and it looks like he bailed because of a disagreement | 而且看起来是因为关于先前一个项目出现了分歧 |
[07:52] | over an earlier project. | 才退出的 |
[07:55] | The Sicilian Atlantic City. | 西西里岛大西洋赌城 |
[07:56] | Bro, this place opened, like, a month ago. | 兄弟 那地方好像一个月前刚开业 |
[07:58] | – I’ve been dying to go there. – You know, | -我超想去那儿 -你知道么 |
[07:59] | in my vast experience, most people | 根据我得丰富经验来判断 |
[08:01] | who kill for money are the ones who already have it. | 那些会因为钱而杀人的都是有钱人 |
[08:03] | – Let’s pay Mr. Linden a visit. – Hold on, boss. | -让我们去拜访下林登先生 -老大 等等 |
[08:06] | According to TSA, he just left for Belgium this morning. | 据交通运输局消息通知 他今天早上去比利时了 |
[08:08] | What, the day after Warner’s murder? | 什么 在沃纳谋杀案的后一天 |
[08:10] | Isn’t that interesting? | 真是有趣 |
[08:11] | Let me see what I can do about getting Mr. Linden back. | 我去看看做什么能把林登先生给弄回来 |
[08:20] | – Hey, Carrie. – Hey, boys, what do we got? | -嘿 凯莉 -嘿 小伙伴们 你们有什么进展了 |
[08:22] | We got latex, Carrie. Latex. | 我们找到了乳胶 凯莉 乳胶啊 |
[08:24] | CSU found traces of it on the doorknob to Warner’s office. | 犯罪现场调查员们在沃纳办公室门把手上找到了微量的乳胶 |
[08:27] | All right? We just got the latest report. | 怎么样 我们有了最新的情报 |
[08:28] | Okay, so, the killer wore gloves, | 好吧 凶手戴了手套 |
[08:29] | didn’t want to leave fingerprints. | 不想留下指纹 |
[08:31] | – Guess what else CSU found, though? – What? | -猜猜犯罪现场调查小组还发现了什么 -什么 |
[08:33] | Azelastine hydrochloride, | 盐酸氮卓斯汀 |
[08:34] | active ingredient in nasal spray. | 鼻腔喷雾的一种主要成分 |
[08:36] | A killer with a cold. This is great, guys. | 一个感冒了的凶手 大家干得不错 |
[08:39] | No, see, we looked into the azelastine thing, right? | 不 重点是我们调查了一下这个氮卓斯汀 |
[08:40] | It’s also heavily used in… | 它同样也大量用于 |
[08:42] | Safecracking. What? | 撬保险箱 怎么了 |
[08:46] | I was gonna say the safecracking thing. | 我刚刚准备说撬保险箱这回事来着 |
[08:47] | – What’s the difference? – No, because… | -有什么区别吗 -没 但是 |
[08:48] | – I mean, look, man. – All right, guys. | -我说 兄弟 你看啊 -好了 你们两个 |
[08:50] | – The case, the case. – Sorry, right. | -继续说我们的案子 -好吧 对不起 |
[08:51] | So the strange thing is, | 奇怪的是 |
[08:53] | there is no safe in Warner’s office. | 沃纳的办公室里没有保险箱 |
[08:54] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:56] | No defensive wounds. | 没有防御伤口 |
[09:02] | Yes, there is. | 不 他办公室里有 |
[09:04] | Warner was famous for maximizing space, right? | 沃纳因为会巧妙的利用空间而著名 不是吗 |
[09:07] | Now, I saw a groove in one of the moldings in his office. | 我看见他办公室里墙上有道凹槽 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna bet you that’s a fake wall, | 我打赌那是一面假墙 |
[09:12] | and there’s a safe right behind it. | 保险箱就在它后面 |
[09:17] | I knew about the wall. | 我知道那堵墙 |
[09:18] | Something else you failed to mention. | 又一件你忘了告诉我们的事 |
[09:21] | But I’ve never been inside. | 但我从未进去过 |
[09:23] | Tom kept his personal things in here. | 汤姆把他的私人物品都保存在那里 |
[09:25] | He gave me the combination, | 他给了我密码 |
[09:27] | but he told me only to use it in the case of an emergency. | 但他告诉我只有在紧急情况下才能使用它 |
[09:29] | Well, I would say this qualifies. | 我觉得这绝对算一件了 |
[09:46] | So what are we looking for in here? | 那么我们要在这里找什么 |
[09:49] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[09:51] | but whatever it is, it’s what got Warner killed. | 但不管是什么 都是沃纳被谋杀的原因所在 |
[10:00] | The girl’s unbelievable. | 这姑娘真让人难以置信 |
[10:02] | She sees a crack in a wall and presto, a hidden safe. | 她看见墙上的一条缝 一瞬间 就发现了隐藏的保险箱 |
[10:05] | Warner kept a detailed inventory of everything. | 沃纳有他所有存货的一个清单 |
[10:08] | So whatever’s missing, the killer probably stole. | 所以 不管什么不见了 都可能是凶手偷走了 |
[10:10] | Okay, we’ll have that figured out in no time. | 不错 我们这么快就得出了这个结论 |
[10:11] | It’s gonna take longer than that. | 这恐怕得用更长的时间 |
[10:13] | Warner was a hoarder. | 沃纳是个囤积狂 |
[10:14] | There are over 5,000 items in there. | 那保险柜里有五千多样东西 |
[10:16] | I’ve got the evidence guys cross-referencing | 我让证据科的人对照着清单 |
[10:18] | the inventory list against what was still in the safe. | 去检查保险箱里的东西了 |
[10:21] | – Right. – Speaking of Warner’s safe, | -好吧 -说到沃纳的保险箱 |
[10:24] | this thing is a monster. | 它就是个怪物 |
[10:27] | Best security money can buy. | 它可是用钱能买到的最好的安保设备 |
[10:29] | Now, I talked to my NSA guy, | 我问了我在国家安全局的熟人 |
[10:30] | he says there are only six safecracking guys out there | 他说这世上只有六个保险箱窃贼 |
[10:33] | who’d even have the stones to try to break into this bad boy, | 有能力撬开这个小怪物 |
[10:36] | and only one of them was in New York. | 然而他们之中只有一人在纽约 |
[10:38] | This gem, Billy Ganz. | 这个人才 比利·甘斯 |
[10:40] | Did a three-year stretch up in Attica, | 在阿提卡监狱坐过三年牢 |
[10:42] | just got out a few months ago. | 几个月前刚出来 |
[10:43] | He used to be head of security for Shane McCloud. | 他曾是肖恩·麦克劳德的安全主管 |
[10:46] | Vegas guy went to Atlantic City, ran things there for a while, | 这个拉斯维加斯人去大西洋城经营了一段时间 |
[10:49] | till Dewar Linden showed up. | 直到杜瓦·林登的出现 |
[10:51] | There were files on lawsuits in the safe | 保险箱里有几个关于 |
[10:52] | between Dewar Linden and Shane McCloud. | 杜瓦·林登和肖恩·麦克劳德的法律诉讼 |
[10:54] | Warner’s not part of any of them. | 并没有牵连到沃纳 |
[10:56] | What’s a lawsuit that has nothing to do with Warner | 一个和沃纳一点关系都没有的法律诉讼 |
[10:57] | – doing in his safe? – Be sure to ask Linden | -在他的保险箱里干什么 -当你和林登谈话的时候 |
[10:59] | when you speak to him. | 再问他吧 |
[11:00] | He’s on his way back from Belgium. | 他正从比利时赶回来 |
[11:01] | That’s right, I’m on escort duty. | 好吧 我现在有护送任务了 |
[11:02] | I’ll see you guys. | 回见 |
[11:04] | – What’s up? – Dueling billionaires. | -在干什么 -亿万富翁大对决 |
[11:06] | Shane McCloud and Dewar Linden. | 肖恩·麦克克劳德vs杜瓦·林登 |
[11:08] | McCloud’s having to shut down his biggest casino, | 麦克劳德被迫关闭了他最大的赌城 |
[11:10] | the Arabian Kingdom, | 阿拉伯王国 |
[11:11] | just as Linden opens his up right next door. | 就因为林登在它旁边又开了一家 |
[11:14] | – Well, that would piss me off. – It can’t be a coincidence. | -这事绝对会让我很生气 -这不会是个巧合 |
[11:16] | Shane McCloud’s former head of security, Billy Ganz, | 肖恩·麦克克劳德的前任安全总管 比利·甘斯 |
[11:19] | is one of the only people who could’ve cracked Warner’s safe. | 也是一个能够撬开沃纳保险箱的人 |
[11:21] | Plus, Ganz is off the grid. | 再加上 甘斯刚刚出狱 |
[11:22] | – He skipped parole. – All right. | -他直接略过了假释 -好吧 |
[11:24] | Well, let’s look into Ganz’s known associates. | 让我们来看看甘斯已知的同伙们 |
[11:35] | You want to make this interesting? | 你想让这变得更有趣点吗 |
[11:36] | Isn’t it interesting already? | 现在这不就很有趣么 |
[11:38] | Holy shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[11:40] | – What? – What? | -啥 -什么啥 |
[11:42] | You know something. | 你知道了什么 |
[11:43] | Just let me run something down and if it turns out to be real, | 先让我去查一查 如果这是真的 |
[11:46] | I’ll fill you in, okay? Will you trust me? | 我再告诉你 好吗 你会信任我么 |
[11:49] | – Yeah, okay. – Okay. | -当然了 -行 |
[12:10] | You look better than you did three years ago. | 你看起来比三年前气色还要好 |
[12:12] | You don’t look so bad yourself. | 你自己也不错啊 |
[12:16] | I’m surprised to hear from you. | 你能联系我真是受宠若惊 |
[12:18] | If you’re looking for a rematch | 如果你是来再战一场 |
[12:20] | on the strip poker, I’m ready. | 脱衣扑克的话 我准备好了 |
[12:22] | Are you ready to lose again? | 你准备好再输一场? |
[12:25] | Oh, thank you, by the way, | 哦 话说回来 谢谢你 |
[12:26] | for letting me keep this little guy. | 让我留着这个 |
[12:27] | You couldn’t have paid me to take it. | 你就是倒贴我都不要 |
[12:29] | – Looks good on you though. – Thank you. | – 不过你戴着挺好看的 – 过奖过奖 |
[12:30] | Can I get you a drink? | 我能为你点杯什么吗? |
[12:31] | I’m not supposed to drink on duty. | 我上班时不能喝酒 |
[12:32] | On duty? | 上班? |
[12:34] | You know, this is our second date, | 这已经是我们的第二次约会了 |
[12:35] | I think I should know what you do. | 我想我该知道你做的什么工作 |
[12:37] | – Let me guess. You’re smart. – Mm-hmm. | -让我猜猜 你很聪明 -嗯哼 |
[12:39] | – You are fashionable. – Oh. | -你很时髦 -是嘛 |
[12:41] | You are a total control freak that gets everything she wants. | 你是个控制狂 想要的没有得不到的 |
[12:45] | I am gonna say that you are a doctor. | 要我说你是一名医生 |
[12:48] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[12:50] | Very disappointed in you. | 对你很失望啊 |
[12:52] | – I’m a cop. – That’s perfect. | -我是名警察 -这太完美了 |
[12:56] | I got a stack of parking tickets you can fix for me. | 我有一大堆停车罚单你可以帮忙搞定 |
[12:59] | That’s below my pay grade. | 那都是我小弟做的事儿 |
[13:01] | And why would I help a felon? | 再说为何我要帮一名重犯? |
[13:03] | Congrats on making parole, by the way. | 顺便恭喜你获得假释 |
[13:09] | So what was cop | 那为什么你一个警察 |
[13:12] | doing counting cards in a casino the night I met you? | 会在我遇见你的那晚到赌场记牌 |
[13:14] | Same thing I was doing with you, having fun. | 和跟你在一起一样 玩玩呗 |
[13:19] | But I’m here on business right now. | 但现在我来是执行公务的 |
[13:21] | There’s a murder tied to Atlantic City. | 有个和大西洋城有关的杀人犯 |
[13:24] | An architect, Thomas Warner. You know him? | 一名建筑师 托马斯·沃纳 你认识他吗 |
[13:27] | I think one of your guys is involved. | 我认为你手下中有人跟他有关联 |
[13:29] | You could’ve handcuffed me | 你本可以给我扣上手铐 |
[13:30] | and brought me in for questioning. | 把我带回去审讯 |
[13:32] | But I think… | 但我觉得 |
[13:35] | you called me ’cause you missed me. | 你打电话给我是因为你想我了 |
[13:37] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[13:40] | I’m a lover, not a fighter. | 我宁为爱情累 不为争斗狂 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna give you fair warning. | 我忠告你一句 |
[13:44] | If you’re involved in this… | 如果你有参与这件事的话… |
[13:47] | I’m gonna catch you, and I’m gonna take you down. | 我会抓到你 让你伏法 |
[14:04] | Okay, what have we got on Ganz? | 好了 关于甘斯我们知道些什么? |
[14:06] | So it looks like he’s been bumming it with his cousin | 看起来甘斯和他的表亲在大西洋城 |
[14:08] | in Atlantic City, which is very interesting, | 游手好闲 这很有趣 |
[14:10] | since the fast pass on his cousin’s Lincoln | 因为他表亲林肯车上的快速通行证 |
[14:13] | was recorded coming into Manhattan | 在谋杀发生前一小时 |
[14:14] | through the an hour before the murder, | 被记录经荷兰隧进入曼哈顿 |
[14:17] | then back again an hour later. | 一小时后又原路返回 |
[14:18] | All roads lead to Atlantic City, huh? | 条条大路通大西洋城 是吧? |
[14:20] | Yeah, we’re thinking casino guy McCloud sends his boy Ganz | 没错 我们认为那个赌场老板麦克劳德派出他的手下甘斯 |
[14:22] | to get something from Warner’s safe. | 去沃纳的保险箱里拿点什么 |
[14:23] | Ganz gets his cousin Curtis to drive him in. | 甘斯让他的表亲科特斯载他过去 |
[14:26] | You know, Warner surprises him. Ganz takes him out. | 而沃纳的出现始料未及 甘斯就除掉了他 |
[14:29] | Not bad, guys. | 干的不错 伙计们 |
[14:30] | Not bad. | 干的不错 |
[14:34] | Carrie, remember how you complained | 凯莉 还记得你抱怨 |
[14:36] | that I never take you anywhere? | 我从没带你出去玩过吗 |
[14:39] | Oh, right. Of course you remember. | 哦 好吧 你当然是”记得”的 |
[14:57] | I’m surprised this place is closing down. | 我很惊讶连这里也要倒闭了 |
[15:00] | Do you remember the last time we were in Atlantic City? | 还记得上次我们来大西洋城的时候吗? |
[15:01] | February 9, 2001, full moon. | 2001年2月9号 满月 |
[15:04] | I remember you ditched me to play blackjack all night. | 我记得你丢下我 自己玩了一整夜的21点 |
[15:07] | Yeah, and I came back to the hotel room $8,000 up. | 没错 回房的时候我赢了8000美钞 |
[15:10] | Yes, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[15:13] | All that cash. | 那一大堆钱 |
[15:14] | All that cash? That’s what you remember? | 那一大堆钱 你满脑子只有钱吗 |
[15:24] | So about that thing. | 那件事是这样的 |
[15:26] | I went to see a guy, um, | 我去见了一个人 额 |
[15:28] | who I thought might know something about Warner’s murder. | 是个我以为可能知道些关于沃纳凶杀案的人 |
[15:31] | – And did he? – No. | -那他知情吗 -并不知情 |
[15:34] | I’m guessing you have a past with this guy. | 我猜你以前和他有过瓜葛 |
[15:36] | What? Define past. | 什么 算是有过关系 |
[15:38] | Is it gonna get in the way of the case? | 这一段会妨碍你办案吗 |
[15:40] | Have I ever let my romantic relationships | 我有让我的私人感情 |
[15:42] | get in the way of our cases? | 妨碍过我办案吗 |
[15:43] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答了 |
[15:44] | Okay, we need to get to Shane McCloud, | 好了 我们得找到肖恩·麦克劳德 |
[15:47] | and hopefully, he points us to Billy Ganz. | 但愿他能帮我们找到比利·甘斯 |
[15:52] | – Blackjack. – Of course. | -21点 -你够了 |
[16:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:01] | -How you doing? -Whoo. | -贵安 -呼 |
[16:03] | Money plays. | 可下注 |
[16:07] | Split the eights. | 分牌 8点 |
[16:09] | Splitting eights. | 好的 正在分牌 |
[16:11] | Excuse me. Mrs. Applebee. | 打扰一下 阿派碧女士 |
[16:13] | – She’s not Mrs… – Yes. | – 她不是… – 是的 |
[16:14] | Mrs. Applebee, yes. | 是阿派碧女士 没错 |
[16:16] | You know you’re not allowed to gamble in this casino. | 你应该知道你不能在这个赌场内赌博的 |
[16:18] | I was testing you. Well done. | 我在考验你 干的漂亮 |
[16:20] | All right. | 不闹了 |
[16:22] | All right, have a good day. | 好了 日安 |
[16:26] | Care to explain, Mrs. Applebee? | 能解释下吗 阿派碧女士? |
[16:28] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[16:29] | That’s just one of my pseudonyms. | 那只是我很多假名中的一个 |
[16:30] | The burden of being a good gambler. | 这就是当名赌神的代价 |
[16:33] | You mean card counter. | 你是说记牌人吧 |
[16:34] | – And yes, I see him. – Excuse me. | -知道啦 我看到他了 -不好意思 |
[16:37] | – Mm. – Hotel security. | -嗯 -酒店安保 |
[16:39] | I’ll see you, and I’ll raise you. | 我们还会再见的 那时我会给你加注 |
[16:40] | NYPD, Major Crimes. | 纽约警署 重案组 |
[16:43] | We want to talk to McCloud. | 我们想跟麦克劳德谈谈 |
[16:44] | Mr. McCloud’s not here. | 麦克劳德先生不在这 |
[16:46] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:50] | – Follow me, please. – Mm-hmm. | -请跟我来 -嗯哼 |
[16:57] | Ain’t nothing going on in the Arabian Kingdom | 发生在阿拉伯王国的事没有什么 |
[16:58] | I can’t see from here, including you two. | 是我不知道的 包括你俩 |
[17:01] | Now, what interest do two New York detectives | 现在告诉我 什么事吸引了两位纽约警局 |
[17:03] | have in Atlantic City? | 的警探来到大西洋城啊? |
[17:04] | We’re investigating a murder. | 我们在调查一起凶杀案 |
[17:07] | Hey, why don’t you make yourself useful, huh? | 你 帮我跑个腿去 |
[17:10] | Go get me some sushi, couple of salmon rolls. | 给我带点寿司 几个三文鱼卷 |
[17:16] | A certain New York architect? | 一位纽约的建筑师? |
[17:17] | – You don’t sound surprised. – It wasn’t me. | -你听起来一点都不惊讶啊 -不是我做的 |
[17:20] | Now, if Dewar Linden, who stole this town from me, | 如果杜瓦·林登 那个从我手上夺走这座城的人 |
[17:22] | were to end up dead. | 最后死了的话 |
[17:24] | Puts up that Sicilian mega casino next to mine | 在我的赌场旁建起那座巨型西西里人赌场 |
[17:25] | and buys me out for a couple of bucks. | 用些小钱就买断了我所有股份 |
[17:27] | Do you know what he’s putting up right | 你知道现在你所在的 |
[17:28] | where you’re standing right now? | 地方会变成什么吗? |
[17:30] | A water park. | 一座水上公园 |
[17:31] | Frank Sinatra sang here at the Arabian Kingdom. | 法兰克·辛纳屈在阿拉伯王国唱过歌 |
[17:34] | Richard Pryor. | 理查德·普赖尔也来过[注:两人都是20世纪美国著名歌手] |
[17:36] | Linden and I used to be good friends. | 林登曾经是我的好友 |
[17:38] | I haven’t seen him in 20 years. | 我都20年没见过他了 |
[17:40] | Here’s to another 20. | 这辈子也见不到了 |
[17:42] | You know, it hasn’t been that long | 可你上次见到你的手下甘斯的时候 |
[17:44] | since you’ve seen your security guard, Ganz. | 就不那么遥远了 |
[17:46] | Ganz is a nutjob. I had to fire his ass. | 甘斯个祸害 我不得不将他开除 |
[17:48] | If I have ex-cons hanging around here, | 如果我让有前科的人在这儿工作 |
[17:49] | I have the gaming commission on my ass. | 博彩委员会肯定要盯上我 |
[17:51] | Now, if you’re not gonna arrest me… | 现在 如果你不逮捕我 |
[17:53] | Maybe we’ll see you again. | 说不定我们还会再见呢 |
[17:55] | In the meantime, if you need a place to stay tonight, | 话说回来 如果你需要有个地方来过夜 |
[17:57] | we have rooms available. | 我们还有空房 |
[18:00] | I’ve already arranged our accommodations, | 我已经定好房间了 |
[18:02] | at the Sicilian. | 在”西西里岛” |
[18:03] | The Sicilian. | 西西里岛啊 |
[18:05] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们没什么可说的了 |
[18:27] | Did you really have to bring so much? | 你真的得带这么多东西吗? |
[18:28] | Well, we’re in Atlantic City. | 既然我们来了大西洋城 |
[18:30] | You never know what you’re gonna need. | 你永远不知道你要用到什么 |
[18:31] | Wow, you sprung for a suite. | 哇 你定了间套房 |
[18:34] | Come on. Am I gonna get us a dump? | 搞笑 你以为我会定个库房吗 |
[18:37] | Well, December 13, 1994… | 你说呢 1994年9月13号… |
[18:40] | All right. | 够了 |
[18:41] | Dewar Linden originally | 杜瓦·林登一开始就 |
[18:43] | envisioned his masterpiece resort… | 预见了他的杰作所带了的… |
[18:45] | Would you check this out. | 你看看这个 |
[18:46] | This guy’s a total narcissist. | 这家伙简直就是个典型的自恋狂 |
[18:47] | He makes his guests watch his whole biography. | 他让客人看他自己的传记 |
[18:50] | Rally car racing, you’ll find the Sicilian offers | 拉力赛 你会发现”西西里岛”为每名贵客 |
[18:53] | a riveting experience for everyone. | 提供无与伦比的体验 |
[18:58] | Why don’t you make yourself useful, huh? | 帮我跑个腿去 |
[19:00] | Go get me some sushi, couple of salmon rolls. | 给我带点寿司 几个三文鱼卷 |
[19:07] | McCloud lied. | 麦克劳德撒谎了 |
[19:09] | He said he hadn’t talked to Dewar Linden in 20 years, right? | 他说他和杜瓦·林登20年没说过话了 对吗? |
[19:12] | But I saw McCloud’s money clip. | 但我看到了麦克劳德的钱夹 |
[19:13] | It said Madrid to Marrakesh 2010. | 上面写着”从马德里到马拉喀什2010″ |
[19:17] | So they were at the same race. That doesn’t mean… | 所以他们去了同场比赛 但那不意味着… |
[19:18] | It also said 152. | 上面还应有”152″的字样 |
[19:20] | Car 152. | 152号赛车 |
[19:22] | They were in the same car, Al. | 他们当时在同一辆赛车里 艾尔 |
[19:24] | Why would two tycoons manufacture a feud? | 两个富豪为什么要弄出一山不容二虎的假象 |
[19:28] | My client, Mr. Linden, flew back from Europe. | 我的客户 林登先生 从欧洲飞了回来 |
[19:31] | Business class. First was sold out. | 公务舱 头等舱都卖完了 |
[19:33] | Sounds unspeakable. | 听起来很糟糕 |
[19:35] | I’m so sorry, but since you made the sacrifice, | 我为此感到遗憾 但既然你已经付出了这么多 |
[19:37] | maybe you can tell us why, according to a witness, | 不妨告诉我们为什么 根据一名证人的证词 |
[19:40] | you and Thomas Warner | 你跟托马斯·沃纳 |
[19:42] | were duking it out two days before he was murdered? | 在他被杀两天前拳脚相加? |
[19:44] | You’re accusing me of murder? | 你在以谋杀指控我吗? |
[19:45] | When we leave here, which will be in about 30 seconds, | 当我们离开时 也就是大约30秒后 |
[19:48] | I’m filing a lawsuit against you, NYPD, and the city. | 我会对你 纽约警署和检方提起公诉 |
[19:52] | Your tenure here will be a short one. | 你的任期将会变得很短 |
[19:54] | – Really? – This kind of thing | -是嘛 -这类事情在艾略特·德尔森 |
[19:55] | never happened on Eliot Delson’s watch. | 的监督下时永远都不会发生 |
[19:57] | He knew how to play ball. | 他知道怎么出牌 |
[19:58] | I know how to play ball. | 我也知道怎么出牌 |
[20:00] | I played ball with the IRS, | 我和国税局也玩过几局 |
[20:01] | who will be calling about your client’s | 也就是那个会翻查你客户的 |
[20:03] | – accounting practices. – You’re threatening me? | -会记账目的组织 -你在威胁我 |
[20:06] | I played ball with the housing authority, | 我还跟房产局打过交到 |
[20:07] | who may want to look into how Mr. Linden got the permits | 他们很想看看林登先生是怎么拿到 |
[20:11] | for his latest project. | 他最近的项目的许可的 |
[20:12] | I played ball with the media. The media loves me. | 我也跟媒体很熟 我可是媒体的宠儿 |
[20:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 好了 好了 |
[20:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[20:23] | You and Shane McCloud created a fake feud. | 你和肖恩·麦克劳德假造你们关系不好 |
[20:26] | Why did you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[20:29] | Shane and I are best friends. | 肖恩和我是情同手足的兄弟 |
[20:30] | We didn’t love each other at first, but every lawsuit, | 一开始我们看对方不顺眼 但每次官司 |
[20:34] | every fight, the more people started staying at our places. | 每次争执 之后都会有更多的人来住我们的酒店 |
[20:37] | Any PR is good PR. | 任何公关都是对我们有利的 |
[20:39] | Like professional wrestling, which I love, | 就像我喜欢的职业摔跤 |
[20:41] | but you won, Shane McCloud lost. | 但你赢了 肖恩·麦克劳德输了 |
[20:45] | Atlantic City will be dead in two years. | 大西洋城再过两年就走下坡路了 |
[20:48] | Cuba’s opening up. Shane’ll go there. | 古巴开始开放了 肖恩会去那 |
[20:49] | And in a year, | 而且一年内 |
[20:51] | I’ll show up in Havana, and we’ll start the dance again. | 我会到哈瓦那 那时我们又能从头开始了 |
[20:53] | No harm, no foul. | 对谁来说都是有利的 |
[20:55] | Well, except to the dead architect. | 没错 除了那死了的建筑师 |
[20:57] | We checked out all the plans in Mr. Warner’s office | 我们将沃纳先生的办公室里的蓝图都找了个遍 |
[20:59] | and guess which one came up missing? | 猜猜哪张蓝图不见了? |
[21:03] | The ones to your Sicilian, | 你的”西西里岛”的蓝图 |
[21:05] | taken by your best friend’s former head of security. | 被你最好的兄弟的前安全主管给拿走了 |
[21:09] | My guess, McCloud and Ganz killed Warner for the plans | 我的猜测是麦克劳德和甘斯为拿到蓝图杀了沃纳 |
[21:12] | and now they’re planning on taking down your casino. | 现在他们在谋划怎么摧毁你的赌场 |
[21:16] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[21:17] | Besides, the Sicilian is heist-proof. | 再说了 “西西里岛”是有防盗系统的 |
[21:20] | Are you willing to bet everything you’ve got on that? | 你愿意将你的一切都赌在防盗系统上吗 |
[21:26] | All I’m saying is, I got all dressed up, | 我只是想说 我都打扮得花枝招展了 |
[21:28] | and you could have sprung for valet. | 而且你本可以把车交给代客泊车小伙的 |
[21:30] | We didn’t have to park in the garage. | 我们本不用把车停在车库里的 |
[21:32] | – For 60 bucks a night? – It’s not that much. | -每晚60刀的天价 -也没那么贵啦 |
[21:35] | It’s Ganz. | 是甘斯 |
[21:49] | When I see Ganz, I’m gonna shoot him. | 再遇到甘斯 我要朝他开枪 |
[21:51] | I’m gonna catch him, and I’m gonna shoot him. | 我要逮捕他 然后朝他开枪 |
[21:54] | You’re sleeping on the sofa tonight. I’m taking the bed. | 今晚你睡沙发 我睡床 |
[21:56] | No way. I booked the room. | 没门 我定的房间 |
[21:57] | – You’re on the couch. – You know, be a gentleman. | -你睡沙发 -知道吗 绅士一点 |
[21:59] | I saved your life. That should count for something. | 我救了你一命 不应该报答些什么吗 |
[22:07] | Oh, it’s Okay. | 哦 没事 |
[22:11] | Oh, you wouldn’t want to shoot me, would you? | 哇 你不会朝我开枪吧 会吗? |
[22:14] | Is that a rhetorical question? | 反问句吗 |
[22:15] | Mm. Wow. Nice suite. | 套房很赞 |
[22:19] | We’ve got this under control. | 一切都在我们的掌控之中 |
[22:20] | Yeah? Well, if you have it under control, | 是吗 如果你们控制了局面 |
[22:22] | you know that there’s a murder suspect in Manhattan | 你们就应该知道曼哈顿的谋杀嫌犯 |
[22:24] | hanging out in Atlantic City, shooting at cops. | 在大西洋城晃悠 朝警察开枪 |
[22:27] | We know there’s something big going on down here. | 我们知道下面会有大事发生 |
[22:29] | There is. | 是的 |
[22:30] | We think McCloud, Ganz, and his crew | 我们认为 麦克劳德 甘斯和他的组员 |
[22:32] | are gonna take down the Sicilian. | 要拿下西西里岛赌场 |
[22:35] | But McCloud and Linden are friends. | 但是麦克劳德和林登是朋友 |
[22:37] | Well, I don’t know what they are, but Ganz stole | 我不知道他们是什么关系 但是甘斯 |
[22:39] | the plans for this casino from Warner’s safe. | 从沃纳的保险箱偷走了这家赌场的蓝图 |
[22:41] | Well, that’s why we’re staying here. | 所以我们才在这儿住下 |
[22:43] | Oh, that’s why you’re here. I figured as much. | 难怪你们在这儿 我猜也是这么回事 |
[22:46] | – So it’s a heist. – I love a good heist. | -所以这是一起抢劫案 -我大爱抢劫案 |
[22:49] | So other than this romantic hideaway, | 除了这个浪漫的藏身处 |
[22:51] | have you found anything? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[22:53] | Did you find anybody who had worked with Ganz in the past? | 你有没有发现有谁之前和甘斯共事过 |
[22:55] | I mean, Jay said he sent you some names. | 杰说他发给你了一些名单 |
[22:57] | We’re working some leads. | 我们正努力寻找线索 |
[22:59] | If Ganz and his guys are gonna hit this place, | 如果甘斯和他的手下要袭击这里 |
[23:01] | odds are they’ll be around. | 他们应该会在这附近徘徊 |
[23:02] | We’ll keep our eyes open. | 我们会仔细观察 |
[23:03] | In fact, we should go downstairs now, | 事实上 我们应该现在就下楼 |
[23:06] | see what’s going on down there. | 看看下面发生了什么 |
[23:07] | – I’m feeling lucky. – You, with the luck. | -我觉得我现在赌运十足 -你 赌运来了? |
[23:09] | Oh, good, I can’t wait. Well, I’m gonna have to go | 好极了 我都”迫不及待”了 我得去 |
[23:11] | sort things out with the Atlantic City cops. | 和大西洋城警局整理一下线索 |
[23:14] | – And no gambling. – Goes without saying. | -不许赌博 -不说我也明白 |
[23:16] | No, it does not. | 不 必须说明白 |
[23:33] | I covered for you back there. | 刚刚在那儿我给你打掩护了 |
[23:36] | But if your buddy shows up again, we got to come clean. | 但如果你的小伙伴又来 我们必须全盘托出了 |
[23:39] | Speaking of coming clean, | 说到全盘托出 |
[23:40] | I may not be so welcome at this casino either. | 我可能在这里也不是很受欢迎 |
[23:43] | The Sicilian’s been open for three weeks. | 西西里岛才开了3周 |
[23:46] | How could you be banned already? | 你怎么可能已经被列入黑名单了 |
[23:47] | Well, two Saturdays ago, | 上上周六 |
[23:49] | I had an epic run at the blackjack table. | 我在21点桌上风生水起 |
[23:51] | I just don’t think that they | 我觉得他们不会 |
[23:52] | appreciated my card playing method, so to speak. | 欣赏我的牌技 就这么一说 |
[23:54] | Two Saturdays ago I asked you to meet me at the park | 上上周六 我让你来公园见我 |
[23:56] | for that music fest, but you said you were sick. | 一起去音乐节 你说你病了 |
[23:58] | No, I said I’m really hot, | 我说我浑身发热 |
[23:59] | which technically was true | 学术上来说没错 |
[24:00] | because I won 14 out of 16 hands. | 因为我16把赢了14次 |
[24:03] | Technically, you’re full of shit. | 学术上来说 你脑子进水了 |
[24:06] | – Damn it. – Oh. | -该死 -哦 |
[24:09] | – Damn it. – That’s him, isn’t it? | -该死的 -是他吗 |
[24:12] | The reasonably good-looking guy at the craps table. | 一个大帅哥在掷骰子桌边 |
[24:14] | He’s better than reasonably good-looking, Al. | 他不只是颜值高 艾尔 |
[24:17] | – Tell me everything. – Everything? | -全部交代清楚 -全部 |
[24:18] | Everything you know. | 你知道的所有事情 |
[24:19] | Well, his name is Hunter Ellis. | 他叫亨特·艾里斯 |
[24:21] | He’s a good strip poker player. | 他很善于玩脱衣扑克 |
[24:25] | And he’s a sucker for pulling an inside straight | 他对同花顺没有抵抗力 |
[24:27] | and kind of a sucker for me. | 对我也没有抵抗力 |
[24:28] | Not helpful. | 没有帮助 |
[24:30] | Nothing about him and Ganz? | 他和甘斯之间呢 |
[24:31] | Nothing that I know of. | 我不知道 |
[24:33] | I’ll have Jay take a closer look. | 我让杰仔细调查一下 |
[24:36] | – Keep an eye on your man. – Which one? | -好好看着你的男人 -哪个 |
[24:52] | – Thanks, Mel. – Hey, Jay bones, | -谢了 梅儿 -嘿 杰宝 |
[24:54] | you got anything on this Hunter Ellis guy yet? | 你找到亨特·艾里斯手下的线索了吗 |
[24:56] | I sure do. | 找到了 |
[24:57] | Guess who just got released from federal prison | 猜猜谁两天前从宾夕法尼亚州艾伦镇的 |
[24:59] | in Allentown, Pennsylvania, two days ago? | 联邦监狱释放 |
[25:01] | Oh, he got restless quick, didn’t he? | 他这么快就不安生了 |
[25:02] | What was he in for? | 他干了什么 |
[25:03] | Nearly beat a guy to death who disrespected his girlfriend. | 把一个人打得半死不活 因为骚扰了他女友 |
[25:06] | – Oh, my, a real romantic. – But check this, | -我的天 还是个情种 -但 再看看这个 |
[25:08] | Hunter’s been a person of interest for a series | 亨特涉嫌一系列 |
[25:10] | of bank robberies and jewelry heists in San Francisco, | 银行抢劫和珠宝抢劫案 遍及旧金山 |
[25:12] | Chicago, Miami. Charges never stuck, | 芝加哥 迈阿密 指控不断 |
[25:15] | but it looks like he planned those jobs. | 但看上去他是这一系列案件的主谋 |
[25:18] | Denny, if Hunter Ellis is involved in this, | 丹尼 如果亨特·艾里斯参与了这事 |
[25:20] | I don’t think he’s working for Ganz. | 我认为他并不为甘斯工作 |
[25:22] | He’s running the crew. | 他才是主谋 |
[25:28] | Feeling lucky. Boom. | 感觉不错 嘭 |
[25:32] | There you go. You’re my good luck charm. | 这就对了 你简直是我的财神 |
[25:35] | Looks like you’re having a good night. | 看来你今晚过的不错 |
[25:39] | It just got better. | 现在变得更好了 |
[25:42] | I’m on quite a streak here. You should ride me while I’m hot. | 我现在可是连胜 你应该趁我手气好跟我 |
[25:44] | I did that. We got interrupted, remember? | 我的确这么做过 运气就断了 记得吗 |
[25:48] | I’m a little offended you’re betting against me. | 你跟我对赌 我觉得有点冒犯 |
[25:49] | – Oh. – Blow. | -哦 -吹口气 |
[25:52] | I don’t know you well enough. | 我还不够了解你 |
[25:55] | – For luck. – Your luck’s about to change. | -求个好运 -你的运气要转向了 |
[26:03] | Oh, look at that. | 哦 瞧瞧 |
[26:06] | Buy me a drink to help me get over this crushing defeat? | 请我喝杯酒来帮我摆脱这惨败吗 |
[26:10] | I’ll give you a tip. | 给你个建议 |
[26:11] | I’m gonna go to the bar, | 我要去吧台了 |
[26:12] | and if you know what’s good for you, | 如果你知道什么是为你好 |
[26:13] | you’re gonna walk out of this casino | 你应该走出这个赌场 |
[26:16] | and get out of town. | 离开这座小镇 |
[26:17] | What if what’s good for me is you? | 如果对我来说你才是最好的呢 |
[26:32] | So there’s an island in the Caribbean, Dominica. | 多尼米加的加勒比海那里有座岛屿 |
[26:38] | White beaches, amazing waterfalls, almost no people. | 白色海滩 壮丽的瀑布 几乎没有人 |
[26:42] | Sounds like my kind of place. | 听起来蛮符合我的胃口 |
[26:44] | It could be our kind of place. | 可以是我们的二人世界 |
[26:47] | You should, uh… | 你应该 |
[26:52] | you should come with me. | 你应该和我一起走 |
[26:53] | Spend our days on the beaches, | 白天漫步沙滩 |
[26:55] | spend our nights playing strip poker. | 晚上玩脱衣扑克 |
[26:59] | I may even win a game. | 我也许能赢你一局 |
[27:01] | You could make grass skirts and sell them to the tourists. | 你可以做草裙 卖给旅行者 |
[27:03] | And I’ll hunt and gather, so we can eat at night. | 我外出捕猎 晚上当饭吃 |
[27:07] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[27:08] | Yeah, except we’d go stir crazy, | 要么我们成了疯子 |
[27:10] | and after five days, we’d want to kill each other. | 要么五天后我们就自相残杀 |
[27:13] | No way, we would never fight. | 不可能 我们不会掐架的 |
[27:14] | We’re about to. | 我们会的 |
[27:20] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[27:21] | Just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[27:23] | the department’s not paying for any spanktervision | 局里面不会帮你报销 |
[27:24] | you’re buying up here. | 这些付费小电影的 |
[27:26] | I wish you’d told me that six hours ago. | 你要是6小时之前告诉我就好了 |
[27:29] | Jay tapped into surveillance feeds from around the casino. | 杰黑进了赌场周围的监控探头 |
[27:32] | It’s easier to spot crew members from here than walking around. | 在这儿监视抢劫团伙比在下面巡视方便 |
[27:36] | They look cozy. | 他们看上去惬意 |
[27:38] | Who’s that with Carrie? | 凯莉旁边那位是谁 |
[27:39] | Hunter Ellis. | 亨特·艾里斯 |
[27:41] | Has a long sheet. Could be involved in the heist. | 案底很长 可能参与了抢劫 |
[27:43] | He took a shine to Carrie. | 他看上了凯莉 |
[27:45] | Really? How come I’m just hearing about him now. | 真的吗 为什么我现在才听说他 |
[27:47] | She just remembered him from a pile of photographs | 她刚刚从一堆甘斯合伙人的照片里面 |
[27:50] | of Ganz’s associates. | 认出他来 |
[27:52] | It’s not that you have a history of lying, | 不是因为你一直说谎 |
[27:55] | but you have a history of lying. | 而是你真的说了太多的谎 |
[27:57] | We both do. | 彼此彼此 |
[28:02] | If this guy becomes a suspect, I’m taking her off the case. | 如果这家伙是嫌犯 我要把她撤出这件案子 |
[28:07] | Okay, that’s Ganz’s cousin Curtis on the floor. | 好了 那是甘斯的表弟科特斯 |
[28:10] | He drove Ganz into New York the night of the murder. | 谋杀那晚他载着甘斯进了纽约 |
[28:13] | Anything goes down, he’ll be involved. | 不管发生什么 他都会参与 |
[28:17] | Well, he can lead us to Ganz. | 他可以把我们引向甘斯 |
[28:19] | All right, I’m gonna go check this out. | 好的 我去查查这个 |
[28:22] | You keep an eye on her. | 看着点她 |
[28:25] | Yup. | 嗯好 |
[28:27] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[28:30] | It’s like my home. | 这就像我家一样 |
[28:31] | I mean, I’ve been coming down here for years. | 我是说 我来这儿有年头了 |
[28:33] | When I was a kid, | 小时候 |
[28:35] | I used to sneak down on the bus from Philly. It’s funny. | 我常常从费城偷偷坐公交过来 很逗 |
[28:39] | No one ever pays attention to you on the bus. | 巴士上没人会留意你 |
[28:42] | Ganz is a murderer. | 甘斯是个杀人犯 |
[28:46] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[28:48] | I haven’t seen that guy for years. | 我好几年没见到他了 |
[28:50] | Well, I just saw him a few hours ago | 几小时前我刚刚见过 |
[28:52] | when he tried to shoot me. | 他朝我开枪 |
[28:58] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我完全不知道这事 |
[29:02] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:06] | Give me Ganz. | 把甘斯交给我 |
[29:09] | Give me Ganz and I will leave Atlantic City, | 把甘斯交给我 我会从大西洋城消失 |
[29:12] | and you will be free to do whatever you want here. | 到时候你想干嘛就干嘛 |
[29:16] | What makes you think I couldn’t do | 你凭什么觉得你在我身边 |
[29:17] | whatever I want with you around? | 我就不会为所欲为了 |
[29:20] | I’m a much better cop than you are a criminal. | 我是警察 你是罪犯 |
[29:23] | Well, I did come here to gamble. | 我来这儿就是来赌博的 |
[29:26] | You don’t want to gamble with me. | 你不想和我赌的 |
[29:29] | You’ll lose, again. | 你会输 再一次输 |
[29:36] | You never know who’s watching. | 你永远不知道谁在看着 |
[29:42] | I’ll give you a little, um, keepsake. | 我给你一个小小的纪念品 |
[29:46] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[29:49] | I got to get the… | 我得 |
[29:55] | There you go. | 给你 |
[29:59] | So, um, am I gonna see you again? | 我还能再见到你吗 |
[30:02] | For your sake, I hope not. | 为你着想 我希望不再见 |
[30:08] | You were getting pretty cozy there with Ellis. | 你和艾里斯呆在一起相当惬意啊 |
[30:10] | I was marking the suspect. | 我在观察嫌犯 |
[30:12] | You were doing a lot more than that. | 你做的远远不止这些 |
[30:14] | Listen, if Ellis is part of his crew, | 听着 如果艾里斯是其中一员 |
[30:16] | he will lead us straight to Ganz. | 他会把我们带向甘斯 |
[30:18] | Why aren’t we tailing him? | 我们为什么不跟踪他 |
[30:19] | As a matter of fact, I hacked into his phone. | 事实上呢 我黑进了他的手机 |
[30:26] | We are tailing him. | 我们正在追踪他 |
[30:38] | Looks like Hunter’s on the move. | 看上去亨特正在移动 |
[30:40] | Oh, hey, this could be going down. | 嘿 好像有事要发生了 |
[30:42] | All right, stay on him. I’m gonna call Al. | 好的 跟紧了 我去通知艾尔 |
[30:43] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[30:56] | Just like old times, huh? | 旧日时光 啊哈 |
[30:58] | You and I together, working on a case. | 你和我一起破案 |
[31:00] | I told you, I don’t want to talk about the Tendler case. | 我说过了 我不想谈论坦德勒的案子 |
[31:02] | I wasn’t even thinking about Tendler. | 我都放下了那事情 |
[31:04] | Apparently, you still are. | 显然 你还耿耿于怀 |
[31:05] | The guy’s about to pull off a casino heist, | 这家伙要发动赌场劫案 |
[31:07] | and he comes out here? It doesn’t make sense. | 却来这儿 这说不通啊 |
[31:09] | Jay said he tracked his phone | 杰说他追踪手机信号 |
[31:10] | right around here, so here we are. | 一直到了这里 |
[31:12] | All right, I don’t like this. | 好吧 有点不妙 |
[31:15] | NYPD. Get your hands up. | 纽约警局 举起你的手 |
[31:17] | Get them up, get them up. | 举起来 举起手来 |
[31:18] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[31:20] | That’s it, that’s it. Get out. Come on. | 就是这样 出来 快点 |
[31:22] | Let’s go, turn around. | 过来 转过身 |
[31:24] | – What are you dong out here? – I was told to be out here. | -你来这儿干什么 -有人喊我来这儿 |
[31:28] | – Either of you Carrie? – Why? | -你们谁是卡莉 -怎么说 |
[31:35] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[31:36] | – No clue. – Yeah? | -不清楚 -是吗 |
[31:37] | You need to think harder. | 你得再仔细想想 |
[31:39] | – This really good-looking guy… – He’s not that good-looking. | -这个帅哥 -帅个屁 |
[31:43] | Well, he gave me $500 | 他给我500元 |
[31:44] | to come up here and give whoever showed up the phone. | 让我来这儿 给人看这个手机照片 |
[31:46] | $500. | 500元呢 |
[31:48] | Said you’d think it was hilarious. | 天上掉馅饼啊 |
[31:49] | It’s hysterical. Go. | 砸死你丫的 滚 |
[31:52] | – Go. – Go, go, go, go! | -滚 -快走开 |
[31:55] | Carrie’s boyfriend is setting us up. | 凯莉的男朋友给我们下了套 |
[31:58] | He is taunting us. | 他嘲弄我们 |
[31:59] | Now we’ve lost his trail. | 现在我们失去了线索 |
[32:01] | Yeah, Jay? | 是的 杰 |
[32:02] | You get eyes on Hunter or his crew? | 看到亨特或者其他成员了吗 |
[32:04] | No, he just sent us on a wild goose chase. | 他让我们白跑一趟 |
[32:06] | That’s what I was afraid of ’cause I just got a report | 和我担心的一样 因为我收到报告 |
[32:08] | that an industrial dry cleaner | 一家工业干洗店 |
[32:10] | got burglarized and cleared out a few hours ago. | 几小时前被洗劫一空 |
[32:12] | Dry cleaner? | 干洗店 |
[32:13] | They handle large businesses in the area, | 他们在这片区域业务广泛 |
[32:15] | including casinos, and, get this, | 包括赌场 |
[32:17] | it looks like a bunch of uniforms | 西西里岛赌场的制服 |
[32:18] | from the Sicilian were part of the haul. | 就在里面 |
[32:20] | Those would come in handy | 对于想要 |
[32:21] | for anyone trying to take down the Sicilian. | 扳倒西西里岛赌场的人来说简直是利器 |
[32:23] | I’ll send you guys and Carrie a list of all the customers | 我会发给你们和凯莉一份 |
[32:25] | that had items taken. | 被盗货物顾客名单 |
[32:26] | Thanks, Jay. We’ll get back to you. | 谢了 杰 我们会再打给你的 |
[32:27] | All right, so Hunter is playing us. | 没错 亨特的确在玩弄我们 |
[32:29] | You need to call Carrie. | 你需要打给凯莉 |
[32:31] | Tell her to meet you at the Sicilian. | 告诉她在西西里岛赌场碰面 |
[32:33] | And guess what, you’re gonna take me to the dry cleaners. | 还有 带姐去干洗店 |
[32:37] | Right. | 好 |
[32:43] | I told them no mayo. | 和他们说了不要蛋黄酱 |
[32:45] | Don’t worry about the mayo, Ganz. | 别管蛋黄酱了 甘斯 |
[32:47] | Mayo on a burger? | 蛋黄酱汉堡吗 |
[32:48] | You lose all your taste buds in the joint? | 你在监狱呆的连味觉都没了吗 |
[32:51] | The joint. | 监狱 |
[32:53] | The place where I spent months | 我在那里花了数月 |
[32:55] | planning every detail of this job, | 计划行动细节 |
[32:58] | this operation that you just put in jeopardy? | 而你却搞砸了 |
[32:59] | – That one? – You told me | -知道吗 -你和我说 |
[33:01] | that hotshot architect wouldn’t be at the office. | 那个建筑师不会在办公室的 |
[33:03] | What was I supposed to do when he walked in? | 他走进来了我该怎么办 |
[33:06] | I got the plans, didn’t I? | 我有计划 不是吗 |
[33:08] | – Nobody gets hurt on my jobs. – Yeah? | -我的计划中不会有人伤亡 -是吗 |
[33:10] | Well, nobody would get rich if I didn’t take out Warner. | 如果我没有干掉沃纳 大家都不会发财 |
[33:13] | I saved our asses. | 我才是功臣 |
[33:15] | Warner was a visionary. | 沃纳是个有远见的人 |
[33:18] | The man created beauty. | 他为世间创造美 |
[33:20] | Then last night, you almost destroyed more beauty. | 而昨晚 你差点坏了大事 |
[33:25] | The redhead cop? | 美女警察 |
[33:26] | I heard about that. What did you think? | 我听说了 你觉得呢 |
[33:29] | Did you think that killing a cop | 你以为干掉一个警察 |
[33:32] | was gonna make our job easier? | 会让我们的计划更容易成功吗 |
[33:34] | Is that what you thought? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[33:35] | I was trying to take the heat… | 我只是想把… |
[33:37] | Aah! | 啊 |
[33:43] | If you so much | 如果你再 |
[33:46] | as look at her again, | 去多看她一眼 |
[33:48] | I will kill you. | 我会活剥了你 |
[33:52] | Now come on, let’s get to work. | 好了 开工吧 |
[33:54] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[33:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:59] | Power surges all over Atlantic City. | 大西洋城的电压上涨 |
[34:01] | It started 40 minutes ago. | 40分钟前开始 |
[34:03] | Servers are crashing everywhere, including the Sicilian. | 几乎冲击了每个地方 包括西西里岛 |
[34:05] | Holy… Ellis must have a hacker on his team, kid. | 妈呀 艾里斯小队里绝对有个黑客 |
[34:08] | This is going down now. | 现在要出事了 |
[34:11] | Now, Sicilian security confirms the servers are down | 现在,西西里岛安全局确认服务器已经瘫痪 |
[34:14] | but report nothing else is going on out of the ordinary. | 但报告上说并没有任何不寻常的事情发生 |
[34:17] | Hunter should have made his move by now. | 亨特现在应该已经开始行动了 |
[34:19] | Maybe he’s trying to smoke us out, see how much we know. | 也许他是想引出我们 看我们知道多少 |
[34:26] | Yes, I remember all that cash. | 恩 我还记得那些现金 |
[34:28] | That’s what you remember? | 这就是你记得的 |
[34:31] | That guy, I saw him | 那个男人 我见过他 |
[34:34] | playing penny slots at Arabian Kingdom. | 在阿拉伯王国玩老虎机 |
[34:37] | Maybe he’s just changing up places to gamble. | 或许他只是换个地方玩玩 |
[34:39] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[34:41] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只用一种办法能查明 |
[34:55] | NYPD. Keep your hands on the car. | 纽约警局 把手放在车上 |
[34:57] | Hunter got you spying on me, huh? | 亨特让你监视我的 对吧 |
[35:00] | Where’s Ganz, huh? | 甘斯在哪 啊 |
[35:01] | – I want my lawyer. – Yeah, you’ll get your lawyer. | -我要找我的律师 -是啊 你得请律师 |
[35:04] | He’s good. | 他很厉害 |
[35:05] | Just this. | 拿着这个 |
[35:10] | Stay in the car. | 呆在车里 |
[35:11] | What are we looking for in here? | 我们在这里找什么 |
[35:19] | Al, I got to make a phone call. | 噢 我得去打个电话 |
[35:22] | Jay, hey, listen. I got this poker chip here. | 杰 嘿 听着 我拿到了筹码 |
[35:25] | It’s got what I think is a sketch of the original | 我觉得我拿到了草图原型 |
[35:27] | Arabian Kingdom Casino on it. | 上面有阿拉伯王国赌场 |
[35:29] | I saw the exact same sketch | 我见过完全一样的图 |
[35:31] | on a cocktail napkin in Warner’s safe. | 在沃纳保险箱中的酒巾上 |
[35:34] | Didn’t Linden claim that the Sicilian was the only casino | 林登不是宣称西西里岛是世界上唯一的 |
[35:37] | in the world designed by Warner? | 由沃纳设计的赌场吗 |
[35:38] | Find out who designed the Arabian Kingdom. | 查出是谁设计的阿拉伯王国 |
[35:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:44] | Got it. It was designed in 1981 | 找到了 设计于1981年 |
[35:46] | by a firm Wellington and Towne. | 惠灵顿和唐恩公司 |
[35:48] | All right, anything about Thomas Warner? | 好的,有任何关于托马斯·沃纳的吗? |
[35:50] | Let me cross-check Warner with… | 让我来交差校验沃纳用…… |
[35:53] | Holy… Warner worked at Wellington and Towne | 老天……沃纳在惠灵顿和唐恩工作 |
[35:56] | – from 1978 to 1986. – That’s it. | -从1978年到1986年 -原来如此 |
[35:59] | Warner designed the Arabian Kingdom Casino, | 沃纳设计了阿拉伯王国赌场 |
[36:01] | but he never got credit for it. | 但他从没得到报酬 |
[36:03] | Maybe Hunter wasn’t only after the plans | 也许亨特不仅仅是为了 |
[36:05] | to the Sicilian Casino, | 西西里岛赌场的平面图 |
[36:07] | he wanted the blueprints to the Arabian Kingdom as well. | 他还想要阿拉伯王国的蓝图 |
[36:10] | The plans didn’t show up as missing in Warner’s safe | 图纸从沃纳的保险箱中丢失后就再也没出现过 |
[36:12] | ’cause it wasn’t part of the inventory. | 因为它不是财产清单的一部分 |
[36:13] | It was more like a keepsake for Warner. | 它更像是沃纳的一个纪念品 |
[36:15] | Exactly right, | 非常正确 |
[36:16] | and the Arabian Kingdom is right next door. | 阿拉伯王国正好在隔壁 |
[36:20] | That is Hunter’s target. | 那才是亨特的目标 |
[36:29] | Our security system went down 15 minutes ago. | 我们的安全系统已经瘫痪15分钟了 |
[36:31] | We lost eyes down here. | 下面的监控全部断了 |
[36:32] | How much have you got in there? | 那里面你存了多少 |
[36:33] | All of it. | 全部家当 |
[36:35] | – Over 20 million. – Oh. | -2千万呢 -哦 |
[36:51] | Stun grenade. They’re fine. | 闪光弹 他们没事 |
[36:57] | But we’re too late. | 但我们晚了一步 |
[37:04] | How the hell did this happen? | 这他妈到底是怎么发生的 |
[37:15] | They got into the secure areas at the Sicilian | 他们混进了西西里岛的安全区域 |
[37:17] | posing as guards. | 打扮成守卫 |
[37:19] | Then somehow, the get underneath the casino. | 然后就莫名其妙地 潜入到赌场下面 |
[37:21] | They dig down. They come up through the floor in here. | 他们往下挖 穿过地面出现在这儿 |
[37:23] | Does your casino connect to the Sicilian in any way? | 你的赌场是怎么和西西里岛连在一起的 |
[37:26] | It’s that damn water park Linden is building. | 是林登正在建设的那个该死的水景公园 |
[37:28] | He was digging under his casino, connecting to mine. | 他一直在他的赌场下面挖掘 跟我的连通起来 |
[37:30] | He wants to put in a river or caves or some shit. | 他想挖一条河或一座洞穴或其他鬼东西 |
[37:32] | That’s why he needed both sets of plans. | 所以他需要一整套的规划图纸 |
[37:37] | It can’t be easy moving that much money. | 转移那么多钱一定不容易 |
[37:39] | They might still be here. | 他们可能还在这儿 |
[37:46] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[37:50] | Have I ever let my romantic relationships | 我有让我的恋爱关系 |
[37:52] | get in the way of our cases? | 妨碍我们的案子吗 |
[37:56] | Yesterday there were slots machines right there. | 昨天这里还有老虎机 |
[37:58] | This casino is closing tomorrow. | 这家赌场明天就要关门了 |
[38:00] | They’re taking things out. | 他们在往外搬东西 |
[38:02] | No. Hey, excuse me. What happened to | 不 嘿 打扰了 |
[38:04] | the slot machines that were there yesterday? | 昨天还在这里的老虎机去哪儿了 |
[38:05] | The movers took them off the floor earlier today. | 今天早些时候搬运工把他们搬走了 |
[38:07] | The movers? Lorenzo Movers? | 搬运工 洛伦佐搬家公司 |
[38:10] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道 |
[38:11] | Al, listen to me. | 艾尔 听我说 |
[38:13] | That list that Jay sent us earlier, | 杰之前给我们的那份清单 |
[38:14] | Lorenzo Movers had a bunch of uniforms stolen, right? | 洛伦佐搬家公司有一堆制服被偷了 对吗 |
[38:17] | What if that’s how they’re getting the money out, | 万一这就是他们将钱弄出去的办法呢 |
[38:19] | inside the slot machines? | 老虎机中的钱 |
[38:20] | Where would they take the slots out? | 他们从哪里把老虎机运出去的 |
[38:21] | The loading dock. | 装运码头 |
[38:25] | Go ahead, grab that end. | 快 抓住后面 |
[38:27] | You got it? | 你抓稳了吗 |
[38:35] | – Police. Freeze. – Don’t move. | -警察 别动 – 别动 |
[38:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:44] | I see Ganz. I don’t see Ellis. | 我看到甘斯了 没看到艾里斯 |
[38:45] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[39:02] | Put your hands up! Hands where I can see them now. | 举起手来 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[39:05] | All right, get out. Come on. | 好了 出来 快点 |
[39:12] | Where’s Hunter Ellis? | 亨特·肖恩在哪儿 |
[39:13] | He’s long gone. | 他跑远了 |
[39:14] | I mean, I’ve been coming down here for years. | 我是说 我这些年经常来这儿 |
[39:17] | As a kid, I used to sneak down on the bus from Philly. | 小时候 我经常从费城偷偷坐巴士过来 |
[39:23] | No one ever pays attention to you on the bus. | 巴士上没有人注意你 |
[39:27] | Al, I think I know where he is. | 艾尔 我想我知道他在哪儿了 |
[39:29] | – You got this? – I got it. | -你处理这个 -好的 |
[39:44] | You weren’t gonna say good-bye? | 不告而别吗 |
[39:51] | That stupid story I told you | 我傻乎乎地和你提过 |
[39:52] | about taking the bus as a kid, right? | 关于孩提时乘大巴的故事 对吧 |
[39:55] | You didn’t really think you were gonna beat me, did you? | 你不会真的认为你能打败我吧 |
[39:58] | I can’t go back. | 没有回头路 |
[40:00] | And I told you I would take you down. | 我说过我会逮捕你的 |
[40:02] | You remember that island? | 你记得那个岛屿吗 |
[40:04] | Dominica? | 多米尼加 |
[40:05] | I could have a drink waiting for you | 我本来可以边喝茶边等你 |
[40:07] | and a deck of cards. | 打打扑克 |
[40:11] | We make a pretty good team. | 我们是天造地设的一对 |
[40:13] | In another life, maybe. | 也许下辈子吧 |
[40:25] | She’s a beautiful woman. | 她是个美女 |
[40:28] | Yeah, I’m a lucky man. | 是啊 我是个幸运的人 |
[40:31] | Not that lucky. | 不幸中的万幸 |
[40:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:48] | Ellis really thought he’d beat you. | 艾里斯真的以为他打败了你 |
[40:50] | Yeah, well, not a smart move on his part. | 是啊 好吧 不明智的一步棋 |
[40:52] | In his defense, he didn’t know about your secret weapon. | 在他的辩词中 他不知道你的秘密武器 |
[40:55] | – He knew about my memory. – I meant me! | – 他知道我的记忆啊 – 秘密武器是指我 |
[40:59] | Okay, secret weapon, what now? | 好啊 秘密武器 现在呢 |
[41:01] | We’re in America’s playground. | 我们在美国乐土 |
[41:03] | Maybe we should play. We still have that hotel suite. | 也许我们应该尽情玩乐 我们仍有宾馆套房 |
[41:05] | Wow, you have a one-track mind. | 哇 你真是一根筋 |
[41:07] | Tell me you weren’t on the same track. | 告诉我你不这么想 |
[41:08] | All right, fine. Let’s leave it up to chance. | 好吧 好吧 让我们交给命运 |
[41:11] | Red, we go home. | 红色 我们回家 |
[41:13] | Black? | 黑色 |
[41:14] | – We go up to the hotel suite. – Let’s do it. | – 我们去宾馆套房 – 走吧 |
[41:17] | – I’m feeling lucky. – All right. | – 我感觉很幸运 – 是啊 |
[41:19] | All right, no more bets. | 好 停止下注 |