时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[00:21] | Come on, bitches. | 快点 小婊砸们 |
[00:27] | Get back. | 后退 |
[00:28] | Get back! | 往后退 |
[00:30] | Don’t, please, don’t. | 别开枪 求你了 |
[00:31] | Down on the ground right now. | 快给我趴在地上 |
[00:33] | All of it. Come on. | 把钱全给我 快点 |
[00:35] | That’s it. That’s all. | 就这点了 都在这儿了 |
[00:45] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[00:46] | Hey, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[00:47] | Aah! | 啊 |
[00:52] | I am sensing a presence is now with us. | 我感觉到有神灵在我们身边 |
[00:55] | Can you feel that we are not alone? | 你能感觉到不止我们俩在这吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, yeah, I… I definitely get the sense | 是的呢 我 我能感觉到 |
[01:00] | that we are not alone. | 这儿还有别人 |
[01:01] | I am being told | 我被告知 |
[01:03] | that you will discover something | 你会发现你过去的 |
[01:05] | from your past. | 一些事情 |
[01:07] | Is there a John in your life? | 你的生命中是不是一个叫约翰的人出现过 |
[01:11] | No. | 没有 |
[01:12] | – Michael? – Nope. | -迈克尔 -没有 |
[01:14] | – A Steven? – Nope. | -斯蒂文 -没有 |
[01:16] | – William? – No, no, no. | -那威廉呢 -没有 没有 都没有 |
[01:17] | How about if there’s anybody whose name starts with | 有没有可能是哪个人的姓氏的 |
[01:20] | the letters B, R, or T? | 首字母是B或者R或者T |
[01:22] | – Uh, lots of people. – Lots of… | -很多人 -很多… |
[01:25] | The spirits are correct. Yes. | 神灵们是正确的 太好了 |
[01:27] | No, but I must know thousands of peo… | 不 我认识了上千… |
[01:28] | Okay, uh… | 别说话 |
[01:30] | What else are the spirits telling you? | 神灵们还告诉了你什么 |
[01:32] | That there will be a tall, dark, and handsome man | 有个身材高大 皮肤黝黑 英俊潇洒的男人 |
[01:35] | coming into your life soon. | 将会很快进入到你的生活中 |
[01:37] | Oh, and young. | 而且还很年轻 |
[01:38] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -当然是真的 |
[01:40] | You said the exact same thing three weeks ago word for word, | 三个星期前你也是一字一句地告诉了我相同的事 |
[01:42] | and if I didn’t know better, I’d think you were | 如果不是我了解你 我会认为你是在 |
[01:43] | – making it all up. – No, no, no. | -胡编乱造 -不不不 |
[01:45] | The spirits are telling me now that your skepticism is | 神灵告诉我你会持怀疑的态度 |
[01:48] | because you’re going through a very bad period of doubt | 是因为你现在正经历你人生中 |
[01:51] | in your life right now. | 非常严重的疑虑时期 |
[01:52] | Listen, I am a super cop with a | 听着 我是一个有着百分之百破案率 |
[01:54] | 100% solve rate and a perfect memory. | 以及完美记忆的超级警察 |
[01:56] | I’m not really that familiar with doubt. | 我从不会有任何疑虑 |
[01:57] | All your chattering is interfering with | 你这样喋喋不休会 |
[01:58] | my connection to the spirits. | 干扰我通灵 |
[02:00] | Although, in their defense, June 18th, they told me | 虽然他们可以辩解说 在六月十八号 他们告诉过我 |
[02:02] | I’d be facing an uphill struggle to overcome something, | 我将会面对一场艰难的斗争来克服些什么 |
[02:04] | and right after that, I got poisoned. | 而在那之后 我就被人下了毒 |
[02:06] | I predicted a damn poisoning. | 我预测对了有人会下毒 |
[02:08] | And… my… | 噢 我… |
[02:10] | my dear Carrie, haven’t the spirits | 我亲爱的凯莉 难道神灵们到现在 |
[02:13] | proven themselves to you now? | 还没能证明给你看吗 |
[02:15] | No. | 没有 |
[02:16] | Yes. | 有的 |
[02:18] | Oh, I don’t know. I’m struggling with it, | 我不知道 我内心十分的挣扎 |
[02:19] | because on April 25th, they told me that… | 因为在四月二十五日 他们告诉我… |
[02:23] | Hey, Al. | 你好 艾尔 |
[02:25] | Really? Now? | 真的吗 就现在 |
[02:27] | Um, okay. I’m on my way. | 好吧 我这就过来 |
[02:29] | All right, bye. | 好的 回见 |
[02:32] | The spirits want to make sure that they tell you | 神灵们想确认他们告诉你的 |
[02:34] | about the tall, dark, and handsome man | 那个身材高大 皮肤黝黑 英俊潇洒的男人的 |
[02:36] | whose name begins with letter… | 名字首字母是… |
[02:39] | The letter A, I know. | 字母A 我懂的 |
[02:41] | Al, my partner. They heard me talking to him | 艾尔 我的搭档 他们刚才听到了我和他 |
[02:42] | on the phone. | 在通电话 |
[02:44] | No, the spirits are saying his name begins with | 不 神灵们想说他名字的首字母 |
[02:46] | – the letter E, actually. – Really, the letter E? | -其实是E -真的吗 字母E |
[02:50] | Mm-hmm. I will see you next week. | 没错 我们下周再见 |
[02:53] | Okay, I’ll be here. | 好的 不见不散 |
[02:54] | No, I’m not asking you. | 不 我不是在请你 |
[02:56] | – I… I know. – Okay. | -而是 我已经知道了 -好吧 |
[02:59] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. Traffic. | 对不起我来晚了 路太堵了 |
[03:02] | Why does my crazy psychic have to live | 为什么我的那个算命疯子非要 |
[03:04] | all the way out in Queens? | 住得离皇后区那么远 |
[03:05] | What, your fraud of a fortune teller | 什么 你的占卜师 |
[03:07] | couldn’t see traffic in your future? | 竟然不能预测到你的出行状况 |
[03:08] | No, but she did see a very handsome man | 是的 但她预见了一个非常帅气的男人 |
[03:10] | – entering my life. – Ah, look no further. | -将会步入我的生命中 -啊 近在眼前 |
[03:13] | She also said young. | 她还说他很年轻 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Masked man entered Bob’s Quickie Mart | 一个面具男在今天早上五点半 |
[03:19] | 5:30 this morning, ran out with 800 bucks. | 闯入了鲍勃便利店 抢了八百块然后逃走了 |
[03:22] | So who’s our victim? | 那受害者是谁 |
[03:23] | Nate Orton, 49 years old. | 内特·奥顿 四十九岁 |
[03:25] | According to witnesses, | 根据目击者的证词 |
[03:27] | he arrived just as the gunman was leaving the store. | 枪手逃离现场时他刚到 |
[03:29] | Single gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸口一枪毙命 |
[03:31] | No ballistics. | 没有弹痕 |
[03:33] | Go, go, go! | 快 冲冲冲 |
[03:34] | Get back! | 后退 |
[03:36] | Count of one, and somebody’s pulling up a stump. | 我倒数到一 然后有人就要倒霉了 |
[03:38] | I said get back! | 我叫你们后退 |
[03:40] | Wow! Aggressive. | 哇哦 女汉子啊 |
[03:42] | Assertive. What are these guys doing here anyway? | 那必须的 还有这些人到底在这干什么 |
[03:44] | Our victim’s not exactly famous. | 受害者又不是名人 |
[03:46] | – Stringers. – We call them the horror paparazzi. | -是特约记者 -我们叫他们恐怖狗仔队 |
[03:49] | Instead of celebrities, | 他们专门拍摄犯罪现场和受害者 |
[03:51] | they shoot crime scenes, victims. | 不拍那些社会名流 |
[03:54] | – It’s gross. – So they sell footage | -真恶心 -他们把人们的悲惨遭遇 |
[03:56] | of other people’s misery, trying to make a couple bucks? | 拍摄成照片或录像出售 就为了赚取一些蝇头小利 |
[03:58] | That’s pathetic. | 真是太可悲了 |
[04:03] | He was one of them. | 他也是其中之一 |
[04:09] | You guys, | 伙计们 |
[04:10] | look at the microphone on that camera. | 看那个摄像机上的麦克风 |
[04:12] | Exactly the same as this one right here. | 和地上的这个完全一样 |
[04:14] | What if Nate Orton was filming the robbery? | 假如说内特·奥顿当时在拍摄抢劫案现场 |
[04:18] | He gets shot, the camera drops, | 他被枪打中 摄像机掉落 |
[04:20] | microphone breaks off. | 摔坏了麦克风 |
[04:21] | But the camera’s not here, | 但摄像机不在这 |
[04:22] | which means the killer must have grabbed it. | 也就是说肯定是凶手抢走了 |
[04:24] | But guess what. | 你们猜怎么着 |
[04:25] | The microphones have memory chips in them. | 麦克风里也有记忆卡 |
[04:28] | Listen, Delina, can you get this to Jay, | 黛琳娜 你能不能把这些给杰 |
[04:30] | – have him work his magic on it? – All right, I got it. | -让他施展一下他的魔术表演 -好的 知道了 |
[04:33] | Those the witnesses? | 那些是目击者 |
[04:35] | On their way home from a prep school prom. | 结束了预科学校的舞会准备回家 |
[04:37] | All of them were inside the store | 奥顿被枪杀时 |
[04:39] | when Orton was shot. | 他们当时都在便利店里 |
[04:40] | So far, none of them remember anything. | 到现在 他们都没有记起任何事 |
[04:42] | Really? | 是么 |
[04:45] | Hell of a way to end prom night. | 真是一个结束舞会之夜的恐怖方式 |
[05:01] | Okay, so he hides his face. | 他遮着自己的脸 |
[05:02] | No mistakes… didn’t leave any prints at the scene. | 干净利落 甚至连一点痕迹都没留在现场 |
[05:04] | Pretty good for a punk robber. | 作为一个强盗 干的还真不错啊 |
[05:07] | – What about exterior cameras? – Out of commission. | -外部的摄像头有什么发现吗 -都不在使用中 |
[05:08] | CSU find the vic’s camera yet? | 犯罪现场组找到受害者的摄像机了吗 |
[05:10] | – Nope. – Carrie was right. | -没有 -凯莉是对的 |
[05:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:15] | SD card in the mic wand was intact. | 麦克风里的记忆卡是完好无损的 |
[05:17] | – Which means? – Which means maybe | -也就是说 -也就是说有可能 |
[05:19] | we can hear everything that went down. | 我们能听到他倒下时的所有事情 |
[05:29] | Okay, so I pulled out all the ambient noise I could. | 我已经过滤了周围的环境噪声 |
[05:32] | Check this. | 听这个 |
[05:37] | Go back. | 往前倒 |
[05:42] | Ohh… butterfly. | 噢 蝴蝶 |
[05:45] | Butterfly? | 蝴蝶 |
[05:47] | What’s… what’s that mean? | 到底 到底什么意思 |
[05:48] | He’d just been shot. Probably was in shock. | 他刚被枪打中 应该是处于震惊中 |
[05:51] | Unless he thought those were his last words. | 除非他认为这是他的临终遗言 |
[05:53] | Or maybe like a Rosebud kinda thing | 或许像《公民凯恩》里 |
[05:54] | like in “Citizen Kane.” You know, it turns out | 在罗斯巴德发生的事 知道吗 |
[05:56] | that was his sled when he was a kid. | 结果发现是他小时候乘过的雪橇 |
[05:57] | How about a spoiler alert next time? | 下次能不能发个”剧透慎点”啊 |
[05:59] | The movie came out in 1941. You don’t get a spoiler alert. | 那部电影是1941年上映的 谁没有看过啊[我 〒_〒 我还很年轻] |
[06:16] | There was a butterfly. | 当时现场是有一只蝴蝶 |
[06:17] | One of the prom girls | 舞会中的一个女孩 |
[06:19] | had a butterfly tattoo on her ankle. | 她的脚踝处有个蝴蝶纹身 |
[06:21] | What if she was near Nate when he died? | 有没有可能内特死的时候她就在附近 |
[06:23] | All seven kids said they were inside the store. | 那七个孩子说他们当时都在便利店里 |
[06:27] | – So she’s lying. – Yep. | -那她在说谎 -没错 |
[06:29] | You call my daughter a liar again… | 你又说我女儿骗了你 |
[06:31] | We’re not calling your daughter a liar. | 我们没说你女儿骗了我们 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna sue all your asses, okay? | 知道吗 我要起诉你们这群蠢货 |
[06:34] | Our asses have been through a hell of a lot more | 我们这群蠢货已经把被你这种人 |
[06:36] | than being sued by someone like you, | 起诉当做家常便饭了 |
[06:38] | – so please just sit down. – Okay, everybody here | -所以 麻烦你就好好坐着吧 -好了 在座的各位 |
[06:39] | needs to stop talking about asses, okay? | 我们得停下这愚蠢的话题 行么 |
[06:41] | Look, my daughter already told you | 听着 我女儿已经告诉过你 |
[06:42] | that she was inside the store. | 她当时在商店里面 |
[06:44] | She didn’t see anything that happened outside. | 她没看到发生在外面的任何事情 |
[06:46] | Uma, I understand that you saw a man get shot, | 乌玛 我知道你看到了一个男人被枪击 |
[06:49] | and I understand how… terrifying that is. | 我也理解那有多恐怖 |
[06:52] | Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我了解 |
[06:53] | But this is so important… | 但这真的很重要 |
[06:55] | You don’t have to say anything, okay? | 你什么都不用说 知道吗 |
[06:57] | He knew you were there. | 他知道你在那儿 |
[06:58] | “Butterfly” Was the last word he said. | “蝴蝶” 是他说的最后一句话 |
[07:00] | You have a butterfly tattoo on your ankle. | 你的脚腕上有一个蝴蝶纹身 |
[07:03] | I think he thought that whatever you saw | 我想他认为不管你看到了什么 |
[07:06] | could help us solve this. | 都会有助于我们解决这个案子 |
[07:08] | She already told you everything. | 她已经把所有事情都告诉你了 |
[07:09] | Dad. | 爸 |
[07:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:14] | I was in Spencer’s Caddy when everyone went into the store, | 所有人都进商店的时候我留在了车里 |
[07:17] | ’cause I was tired. | 因为我很累 |
[07:19] | But then I got bored, | 但随后我就无聊了 |
[07:21] | so I opened the door to get out. | 于是我打开车门下车 |
[07:24] | And suddenly this van came up, | 然后那辆货车冒了出来 |
[07:27] | and a guy with a camera, he got out | 一个拿着录像机的男的 冲下车 |
[07:30] | and ran towards the store. | 跑到了商店门口 |
[07:33] | That’s when the man with the gun came out. | 就在这个时候拿枪的人跑了出来 |
[07:35] | I crouched down to hide. | 我蹲下躲了起来 |
[07:38] | The car was between me and the two of them. | 我和那两个人之间就隔了辆车 |
[07:41] | I heard the shot, and then the camera guy fell. | 我听到了枪声 然后那个拿着录像机的人倒下了 |
[07:47] | Okay, we’re done now. We’re done. | 好了 现在我们说了 我们没什么要说的了 |
[07:48] | I know she’s scared. | 我知道她很害怕 |
[07:50] | I know you’re scared for her. | 我知道你也因为她而害怕 |
[07:51] | But you can help me catch this guy. | 但你能帮我抓住那家伙 |
[07:53] | The sooner you help me, the sooner he’s off the streets, | 你越早配合我 就越早能将他绳之于法 |
[07:56] | and you don’t have to be frightened anymore. | 而你也不用再担惊受怕了 |
[07:58] | I never saw his face. | 我根本没看到他长什么样子 |
[08:01] | He was wearing a mask. | 他戴着面具 |
[08:02] | I was still ducked down. | 我一直蹲着 |
[08:04] | He ran past me, jumped into a car. | 他从我身边跑了过去 进了一辆车 |
[08:06] | Okay, that’s good. What kind of car? | 好 很好 是什么样的车 |
[08:08] | I don’t know. I can’t remember. | 我不知道 我不记得了 |
[08:10] | Okay. Anything that you saw | 好的 任何你看到的事 |
[08:12] | can help us… anything at all. | 都有可能会帮到我们 任何事情 |
[08:15] | I… | 我… |
[08:18] | I saw he had cuffs. | 我看到他有护腕 |
[08:20] | The shooter? | 枪手 |
[08:21] | On his pant legs. | 在他的裤腿上 |
[08:23] | I remember thinking that no one wears cuffs. | 我记得我当时在想这年头谁还会戴护腕 |
[08:25] | Let’s go back to the car, okay? | 我们把关注点回到车上好吗 |
[08:27] | Is there anything you remember about the car… | 关于那辆车你还记得些什么 |
[08:29] | the color? | 比如颜色 |
[08:30] | Yeah. It was grey. | 记得 是灰色的 |
[08:33] | Anything else about the car that you can remember? | 其它东西你还有记得的么 |
[08:35] | Any specifics… make? | 任何细节 比如外形 |
[08:37] | Take a breath. | 喘口气 |
[08:40] | Relax… and focus. | 放松 集中注意力 |
[08:44] | I… | 我… |
[08:47] | remember part of the license plate. | 记得车牌号 |
[08:49] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[09:04] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢了 杰 |
[09:05] | RFK575 belongs to a gray Nissan Maxima, | RFK575车牌号属于一辆灰色日产的千里马王 |
[09:09] | which, according to LoJack, | LoJack显示[一种类似于GPS的车辆追踪系统] |
[09:10] | went directly from Bob’s Quickie Mart to right here. | 车从鲍勃便利店离开后就直接到了这儿 |
[09:37] | Cuffs on his pants, just like Uma said. | 裤腿上的护腕 就像乌玛描述的那样 |
[09:39] | Looks like we got our shooter. | 看来我们找到我们的枪手了 |
[09:46] | Gunman’s name was Bud Mayer. Crazy thing is, | 持枪者的名字叫巴德·迈尔 疯狂的是 |
[09:48] | this is not some kid looking for quick cash. | 这不是某个想要快速来钱的孩子 |
[09:50] | This was a professional hit man, | 这是个职业杀手 |
[09:52] | hired contract killer out of Sarasota. | 来自萨拉索塔的雇佣杀手 |
[09:53] | Ex-serviceman. Coast Guard. | 前军人 海岸警卫队 |
[09:56] | What’s a professional hit man doing | 一个职业杀手 |
[09:57] | knocking over a convenience store? | 抢劫一个便利店干什么 |
[09:59] | See… I don’t think he was. | 等等 我不觉得他是在抢劫 |
[10:01] | Hit men kill people, right? | 杀手是杀人的 对吧 |
[10:03] | So what if the convenience store robbery was just his cover, | 那么如果便利店抢劫只是个幌子 |
[10:05] | and he was specifically there to kill Nate? | 而他真正的目的是去杀内特呢 |
[10:08] | So Nate’s murder was the reason for the robbery | 所以商店劫案是为了给谋杀内特打掩护 |
[10:10] | and not vice versa. | 而不是因为抢劫才杀的内特 |
[10:12] | Nate Orton was exactly where he was supposed to be, | 内特·奥顿正好就在那儿 |
[10:14] | where someone wanted him to be. | 有人安排他出现在那儿 |
[10:16] | He was lured there; that’s why he got to the robbery so fast. | 他被人引诱去了那里 所以他很快就被卷入了抢劫案中 |
[10:18] | So we’re thinking Mayer killed Nate Orton, | 所以我们的结论是迈尔杀了内特·奥顿 |
[10:20] | then goes to meet whoever’s gonna pay him, | 然后去见某个付钱给他的人 |
[10:22] | ‘cept he doesn’t get paid, right? He gets smoked. | 显然他没拿到钱 是吧 他被干掉了 |
[10:24] | So if Bud Mayer was hired to kill Nate Orton, | 那如果鲍勃·迈尔被雇去杀内特·奥顿 |
[10:26] | – why do it this crazy way? – ‘Cause it’s smart. | -他为什么要用这么疯狂的方式 -因为这样做很机智 |
[10:29] | Convenience store, wrong place, wrong time. | 便利店 错误的时间 错误的地点 |
[10:32] | Nobody checks into the victim’s past. | 没人会仔细检查受害者的过去 |
[10:33] | Nobody tries to figure out who wanted him dead. | 没人会试着去搞清楚谁想让他死 |
[10:36] | Nate Orton was a stringer for local news stations. | 内特·奥顿是地方新闻报社的特约记者 |
[10:38] | Why him? | 为什么选他 |
[10:39] | Wasn’t always a stringer. | 他并非一直都是记者 |
[10:42] | Ten years ago, he was a war photographer. | 十年前 他是个战地照片摄影师 |
[10:44] | Spent years in the Middle East, | 在中东待了好几年 |
[10:45] | Darfur, and the Congo. | 达尔福尔和刚果 |
[10:46] | Got an ex-wife out in Arizona, no kids. | 有个住在亚利桑那州的前妻 没有孩子 |
[10:48] | – Parents dead. – And where does this guy live? | -父母双亡 -这家伙住在哪儿 |
[10:50] | Uh… | 呃… |
[10:52] | – Apartment in Ozone Park. – Get your partner. | 奥松公园的一个公寓内 -叫上你搭档 |
[10:54] | Go check out this guy’s place. | 去他的公寓看看 |
[10:59] | You getting texts from your fortune teller now? | 收到你那占卜师的短信了 |
[11:02] | Uh, no, from Jay. Smart-ass. | 不 是杰 机灵鬼 |
[11:13] | What can you tell us about Nate Orton? | 能和我们谈谈内特·奥顿吗 |
[11:15] | He was quiet. Paid his rent on time. | 他话不多 按时交房租 |
[11:17] | Friends, girlfriend? | 那么朋友 女友呢 |
[11:19] | None of my business. | 那和我无关 |
[11:20] | I’ll be downstairs,if you need me. | 如果你要找我的话我就在楼下 |
[11:27] | Place isn’t ransacked. | 这地方没有被翻查过的痕迹 |
[11:28] | There’s no personal pictures, | 这里没有任何私人照片 |
[11:29] | photographs of friends or family. | 朋友或者家人的 |
[11:32] | Seems like a lonely guy. | 看上去是个孤独的家伙 |
[11:34] | Wow, I know this shot. | 哇哦 我知道这张照片 |
[11:36] | It’s pretty famous. | 特别有名 |
[11:38] | Nate must have been the real deal back in the day. | 内特曾经一定是个不错的摄影师 |
[11:47] | Police… freeze! | 警察 别动 |
[11:51] | Turn around and get down on the ground… now! | 转身 趴下 快点 |
[11:54] | Not unless you get down there with me. | 除非你过来和我一起 |
[11:58] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[12:01] | You gotta be kidding me. Seriously? | 你一定是在开玩笑 真的 |
[12:02] | How you folks doing? | 伙计们 近来如何 |
[12:04] | You got three seconds to tell me what you’re doing here, | 给你三秒钟告诉我们你在这儿干什么 |
[12:05] | -or I will shoot you.-Any way to talk | -不然我就开枪了-你就这么和你 |
[12:07] | – to your ex-husband, huh? – Two seconds! | -前夫交流的 -还有两秒 |
[12:09] | Oh, hey… okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[12:12] | I saw on the wire you came across some handiwork | 我看到你手头上有些我 |
[12:14] | from an old acquaintance of mine, Bud Mayer. | 的老伙计 巴德·迈尔的东西 |
[12:16] | You have a lot of acquaintances | 似乎你有很多老伙计 |
[12:18] | that seem to end up in New York. | 在纽约的时候都断了联系 |
[12:20] | No. But I’ve been tailing him for two years now, | 是 但我跟踪他差不多有两年了 |
[12:22] | ever since he was hired | 从他在代托纳被雇佣 |
[12:23] | to take down a young prosecutor in Daytona. | 去杀一个年轻的检察官开始 |
[12:25] | You’re always tailing someone, you know that? | 你总是在不停的跟踪人家 你知道吗 |
[12:28] | Bud missed the D.A. | 巴德跟丢了检察官本人 |
[12:29] | But he killed the man’s 24-year-old fiancée. | 但他杀了那男人24岁的未婚妻 |
[12:32] | Figure if he’s plying his trade in New York, | 猜想如果他在纽约接活的话 |
[12:33] | I’d see what turns up. | 我想看看会发生什么 |
[12:35] | And what turns up is Bud Mayer’s body. | 会发生的就是巴德·迈尔横尸街头 |
[12:37] | Which you must have known before you came up here. | 你来之前肯定已经知道了 |
[12:39] | Easy, compadre. | 别急 朋友 |
[12:40] | I got Mayer linked to five other unsolved murders | 我把迈尔和弗罗里达的 |
[12:43] | in Florida alone, so naturally I thought | 五起悬案联系到了一起 所以我自然会认为 |
[12:45] | there might be something relevant up here. | 这里发生的一切也会有所联系 |
[12:47] | And I mean… who knows? Right, Carrie? | 我是说 谁知道呢 是吧 凯莉 |
[12:50] | – Yeah, who knows? – Okay, slick. | -是啊 谁知道呢 -好了 老滑头 |
[12:52] | But we ask the questions. | 但这件事由我们来调查 |
[12:54] | Keep your mitts off our investigation, all right? | 你那爪子别来掺和我们的调查 好么 |
[12:55] | – Yeah, no problem. – As far as I’m concerned, | -可以 没问题 -对我来说 |
[12:57] | you can put your mitts wherever you want. | 你可以把你的爪子放在任何地方 |
[12:58] | For now, you’re excused, Eddie. | 现在 你可以走了 艾迪 |
[13:01] | Oh, don’t be an asshole. | 拜托 别这么混蛋 |
[13:02] | It’s part of his charm. | 这是他的魅力之一 |
[13:04] | Your victim, he’s a photographer, a video guy. | 你的受害者 他是个摄影师 一个录像的 |
[13:07] | Where’s his equipment? No cameras, no computers. | 那他的设备都在哪儿 没见到有任何摄影机和电脑 |
[13:16] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪儿 |
[13:19] | You’re up here so often, Eddie, | 这地方你常来啊 艾迪 |
[13:20] | maybe you should think about getting a place. | 或许你可以考虑下在这儿找个窝 |
[13:22] | Actually, I have a suite at this hotel on Bleecker. | 事实上 我在贝利克的酒店里是有个套房 |
[13:25] | Every room has a massage chair. | 每个房间都有一个按摩椅 |
[13:27] | You should come over and loosen up. | 你应该过来放松下 |
[13:28] | Sorry, I’m all booked. Oh! You meant her. | 抱歉 我有约了 哦 你是在约她啊 |
[13:31] | No, I’m good. I’m very familiar | 不 我就算了 我受够艾迪·马丁式的 |
[13:32] | with the Eddie Martin massage experience. | 按摩体验了 |
[13:34] | Whoa. What’s that supposed to mean? | 哇哦 这话是什么意思 |
[13:36] | I’ve never had an unhappy customer. | 我还从来没有过不满意的客户 |
[13:37] | I was an unhappy customer | 我就是个不满意的客户 |
[13:39] | when you used that massage candle on me that gave me | 当你在我身上用那些按摩蜡油的时候 |
[13:40] | – third-degree burns… – You knocked it out of my hand. | -导致我三度烧伤 -是你把它从我手上打翻的 |
[13:42] | Then you ruined my sheets with it, and on top of that, | 然后你毁了我的床单 更重要的是 |
[13:44] | you massaged my neck so hard that you actually | 你用了特别大的劲来 |
[13:46] | – slipped my disk. – I am deeply committed | -帮我按摩脖子 -顺便一说 我保证我的深度按摩 |
[13:47] | to my deep-tissue techniques, by the way. | 是为了深入肌肉 |
[13:49] | – These hands are magic. – So magic | -这双手简直就是魔法 -魔法到 |
[13:51] | that I couldn’t turn my head to the left or the right | 我的头都不能左右转动 |
[13:53] | for about… oh, I don’t know… eight weeks? | 大概 哦 我都快忘了 八周 |
[14:06] | There used to be four hard drives right there, | 那里本来有四个硬盘的 |
[14:07] | and now they’re gone. What if they got stolen, | 现在都不见了 它们会不会被偷了 |
[14:10] | and what if whatever was on them | 它们会不会就是 |
[14:12] | is what got Nate Orton killed? | 内特·奥顿被杀的原因 |
[14:15] | Invoices from WETX News. | WETX新闻的发票 |
[14:18] | Must have sold footage to them. | 一定是把录像卖给它们了 |
[14:19] | All right… let’s get Denny on it. | 那好吧 让丹尼来解决这事 |
[14:22] | I can do it. | 这事我就能搞定 |
[14:23] | No, we can handle it, Eddie. | 不用了 我们能行 艾迪 |
[14:25] | How ’bout we just… let you know what we find? | 我们有什么发现的话就告诉你如何 |
[14:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:28] | You know there’s a… great bar at the hotel. | 你知道吗 酒店里有个不错的酒吧 |
[14:31] | If you’re free later, wanna update me… | 如果你之后有空 想要约我的话 |
[14:33] | – No, I really can’t. – Okay. | -不 我不想 -好吧 |
[14:35] | Maybe later. | 也许改天 |
[14:36] | Yeah, no. Okay, maybe… | 还是算了 不 好吧 或许… |
[14:38] | I… I’ll… let me think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[14:40] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[14:43] | Ah! | 哈 |
[14:45] | Okay, so we talked to the WETX News Director. | 我们和WETX新闻的导演谈过了 |
[14:47] | All right? A, she’s sending over all the footage | 第一 她把内特卖给她的所有 |
[14:49] | – Nate ever sold her. – Good. What’s B? | -录像都传过来 -很好 第二是什么 |
[14:51] | – Huh? – You said, A. | -啊 -你刚说了第一种情况 |
[14:52] | There’s gotta be a B. | 肯定还有第二种啊 |
[14:54] | I didn’t know that was a rule. | 我不知道还有这规矩 |
[14:56] | There is a B. | 是有第二种情况 |
[14:57] | Right before he was killed, | 就在他被杀前 |
[14:59] | Nate got a phone call about the Quickie Mart robbery. | 内特接到了一个关于便利店劫案的电话 |
[15:00] | – That’s when he took off. – Who called him? | -就在他准备离开的时候 -谁打给他的 |
[15:02] | It was a burner, so we can’t trace it. | 是个一次性手机 我们没办法追踪 |
[15:04] | And here’s the thing. We think it was his own burner. | 现在的情况是 我们认为这是他自己的手机 |
[15:06] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡言乱语些什么 |
[15:08] | According to the lady from WETX, | 根据WETX里一位女士的描述 |
[15:09] | Nate handed out burner cells to all kinds of people… | 内特给各种人分发一次性手机 |
[15:12] | homeless dudes, anybody who hung out on the streets. | 无家可归的人 以及街上任何一个人 |
[15:14] | And he told them to give him a call | 并且告诉他们要给他打电话 |
[15:16] | as soon as they saw something go down. | 如果他们看到什么事件的话 |
[15:18] | Paid ’em 50 bucks if the tip turned into a sellable video. | 如果爆料变成了可以被出售的视频的话他会支付50美元 |
[15:20] | Smart. Might also be what got him killed. | 够聪明 也可能就此导致他被杀 |
[15:23] | Now, news director also said he was one of their best guys. | 新闻节目的导演也说他是他们最好的员工之一 |
[15:25] | Always worked hard, handed in great footage. | 总是努力工作 交出出色的录像带 |
[15:28] | Suffered some emotional issues from stuff he saw | 当他看到或者拍摄战争地区的东西的时候 |
[15:30] | while filming in war zones. | 会有明显的情绪波动 |
[15:32] | Things he must have seen… | 一定是因为他看到的一些事情… |
[15:33] | News director tell you about anything Orton filmed | 新闻导演有告诉你任何有关 |
[15:35] | that may have put him in danger? | 奥顿在拍摄的东西可能置他于危险境地的吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah, about a month ago. | 是有 大概一个月前 |
[15:38] | He called her saying he caught the aftermath of a drive-by | 他打电话给她说自己抓拍到了 |
[15:40] | involving Orlando Martinez. | 涉及奥兰多·马丁内斯的汽车枪击案 |
[15:42] | As in… Orlando Martinez, | 就是那个 奥兰多·马丁内斯 |
[15:44] | enforcer for the Delgado drug cartel? | 那个德尔加多贩毒集团的刽子手 |
[15:46] | Not a guy I’d wanna piss off. | 一个我绝对不想惹的家伙 |
[15:48] | Maybe he knew that. | 或许他也知道 |
[15:49] | He never handed in the footage. | 他从来没把录像交出来 |
[15:50] | If Orton filmed Martinez or any of his people | 如果奥顿在汽车枪击案里拍到了马丁内斯 |
[15:52] | in a drive-by, they’d want to make sure that footage | 或者任何一个他的手下 那他们肯定想要确保这盘 |
[15:54] | never got out. | 录像带永远不会公之于众 |
[15:56] | Eddie is here investigating a case. | 艾迪不过是来这儿查案子的 |
[15:58] | What is so suspicious about that? | 有什么可疑的吗 |
[15:59] | He’s pursuing a dead hit man. | 他在追查一个死了的杀手 |
[16:01] | That’s what’s so suspicious. | 这就是可疑的地方 |
[16:02] | Okay, listen, Al, Eddie and I got divorced… | 听着 艾尔 艾迪和我已经离婚了 |
[16:04] | Newly divorced. For all I know, | 据我所知 是刚离婚不久 |
[16:05] | you got married again last weekend. | 你们在上周末又复婚了 |
[16:07] | – Last weekend? No. – The case is a cover | -上周末 哪有的事 -这个案件不过是个借口 |
[16:09] | because he’s not done with you, and you know it. | 因为他并不想放手 你也是知道的 |
[16:11] | You know, you’re jealous and protective, | 你知道吗 你真是又嫉妒又有保护欲 |
[16:13] | and I want to tell you that is very sexy. | 我不得不说你这样太性感了 |
[16:17] | That’s him. | 就是他了 |
[16:47] | I found something. | 我这有发现 |
[16:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[16:55] | you sure did. | 的确有所发现 |
[17:03] | Look… that guy was a fly buzzing around. | 听着 那小子不过就是只嗡嗡乱飞的苍蝇 |
[17:06] | I don’t swat flies. I go after big insects… | 我不打苍蝇 我追求大一点的昆虫 |
[17:09] | scorpions. | 蝎子 |
[17:11] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这么认为的 |
[17:12] | Nate Orton filmed you doing something | 内特·奥尔顿拍到你做了一些坏事 |
[17:14] | that would send you to prison for a long time. | 足够让你蹲好一阵子监狱了 |
[17:17] | But you didn’t want to go to prison for a long time, | 不过你可不想坐牢 |
[17:21] | so you killed him. | 于是你就杀了他 |
[17:22] | I’m in the background of some video. | 我是在一些视频里出现过 |
[17:24] | You can’t see me doing nothing. | 我做的事可多着呢 |
[17:25] | I should sue for… what’s it called… | 我要提出诉讼 名义是 |
[17:27] | misappropriation of likeness. | 滥用职权 |
[17:29] | You should. Wow, you’re a real F. Lee Bailey. | 请便 你真是个活生生的弗朗西斯·李·贝利[美国杰出律师] |
[17:32] | I know my rights. | 我知晓我的权利 |
[17:34] | I didn’t have to steal that footage. | 我没必要去偷录像 |
[17:36] | That guy Orton… he didn’t even have it no more. | 那个叫奥顿的小子 他手里早已没有那卷录像了 |
[17:39] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:40] | I got a call from another video guy | 我接到了从另一个摄像师那儿打来的电话 |
[17:42] | says he’s got the footage. | 声称他拿到了录像 |
[17:44] | Wanted to sell it. | 并想要卖出 |
[17:45] | So why would I kill your guy? | 所以我何必要杀了你说的那个人 |
[17:47] | Who’s this other guy? | 另一个摄像师是谁 |
[17:49] | I don’t know. I killed him. | 我不知道 我杀了他 |
[17:55] | Messin’ with you. | 逗你玩儿呢 |
[17:56] | You’re a real funny guy, Orlando. | 你真有意思 奥兰多 |
[17:59] | Maybe we should keep you in here a little longer | 也许我们要把你多留一阵子 |
[18:00] | while we follow up on that. | 好让我们追查那条线索 |
[18:02] | I didn’t get the guy’s name. | 我并不知道那小子的名字 |
[18:05] | But he was real slimy, you know, skinny, real angry. | 但他真的很瘦 就是 皮包骨头 暴躁的很 |
[18:08] | He had a sorry-ass moustache. | 他留着惨不忍睹的八字胡 |
[18:10] | It’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[18:12] | Stringers, after car accidents, | 这些狗仔们 在车祸之后 |
[18:14] | drive-bys… | 驾车肇事之后 |
[18:17] | Andy Wilson. | 安迪·威尔逊 |
[18:19] | He was at the crime scene. | 他当时在犯罪现场 |
[18:25] | Hey, Al, news station says Wilson just called | 嘿 艾尔 新闻台说威尔逊刚刚 |
[18:28] | from inside the strip club fire. | 从脱衣舞俱乐部打出电话 |
[18:30] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[18:32] | Wilson should be around here someplace. | 威尔逊应该就在这附近 |
[18:34] | He was just on the phone with WETX, | 他刚才给WETX新闻打电话说 |
[18:35] | trying to sell them his unique angle | 想要卖给他们一些他独特视角的 |
[18:37] | – on a strip club fire. – I don’t see him. | -脱衣舞俱乐部演出 -我没看见他 |
[18:39] | But look who I do see. | 但猜我看见了谁 |
[18:41] | Hey, Eddie! | 嘿 艾迪 |
[18:44] | Taking in a little entertainment while you’re in town? | 想趁你在镇上的时候找点乐子吗 |
[18:47] | You never could resist a good strip club. | 你可从来抵挡不住脱衣舞俱乐部的诱惑 |
[18:49] | Hmm. Guilty as charged. | 唔 这就盖棺定罪了啊 |
[18:51] | Apparently, that last call to Nate from the burner | 事实上 从一次性手机打给内特的最后一通电话 |
[18:53] | came in at exactly 5:21 a.M., | 是在早晨5点21分 |
[18:55] | which is odd, because… | 这有些奇怪 因为 |
[19:00] | had our hit man entering the store at 5:25 a.M. | 杀手是在早晨5点25分进店的 |
[19:03] | I love it when we finish each other’s thoughts. | 我就喜欢我们一唱一和的夫妻样 |
[19:05] | Point is, Nate gets a tip about a robbery | 重点是 内特在一场抢劫案发生之前 |
[19:07] | before it’s even started… that’s how he was lured there. | 就接到了爆料 他因此而被骗到这里来 |
[19:09] | Before the cops, before other stringers. | 在警察和其他记者到来之前 |
[19:11] | Which means whoever wanted him dead | 也就是说想要他死的那个人 |
[19:13] | knew his schedule. | 知道他的日程 |
[19:15] | That’s why they picked that Quickie Mart, right? | 这就是为什么他们选择了那家便利店 不是吗 |
[19:17] | Because they knew he’d be right down the street at WETX. | 因为他们知道内特就在WETX新闻的这条街上 |
[19:20] | See? She finishes my thoughts too. | 看见没 她也能和我一唱一和 |
[19:21] | Keep an eye out for Wilson. | 紧密观察威尔逊的动向 |
[19:23] | – I’m gonna check inside the club. – Sure. | – 我去俱乐部里面看看 – 好的 |
[19:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:27] | You’re remarkable. | 你真是引人注目的 |
[19:29] | And… distracting. | 而且…令人分神 |
[19:30] | Well, so are you. | 好嘛 你也一样 |
[19:32] | But I’m still able to do my job. | 但我依然能做好我的工作 |
[19:35] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[19:36] | Meaning there goes Andy Wilson. | 意思是安迪·威尔逊就在那儿 |
[20:10] | Oh! Oh… | 哦 噢… |
[20:12] | Nice right hook. | 漂亮的右勾拳 |
[20:14] | Maybe there is still magic in those hands. | 也许你的双手还是有些许魔力的 |
[20:16] | You’re welcome. | 承蒙夸奖 |
[20:17] | Guess I can do my job after all, huh? | 看来我也是能做好我的工作的 不是吗 |
[20:20] | If you’re done, uh, patting yourself on the back, | 你要是自吹自擂完了 |
[20:22] | I’m gonna go find his van. | 我就去找他的小货车了 |
[20:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:37] | Gotcha! | 找到你啦 |
[20:40] | Okay! Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[20:42] | I broke into Nate’s van, | 我闯进了内特的货车 |
[20:44] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但我可没杀他 |
[20:46] | Why’d you run? | 那你跑什么 |
[20:48] | I thought your buddies were coming to talk to me | 我以为你们是要来跟我谈 |
[20:50] | about an alleged incident of me messing with traffic lights | 关于一场事故 声称我弄混红绿灯 |
[20:54] | to cause accidents. | 导致了意外 |
[20:56] | Talk to me about the drives you took from Nate Orton. | 跟我说说你从内特·奥尔顿那里拿走的硬盘 |
[20:58] | Martinez offered me cash… | 马丁内斯答应给我钱 |
[21:01] | a lot of cash | 一大笔钱 |
[21:03] | if I could get back the footage of his guys | 如果我能拿到关于他手下 |
[21:06] | at the drive-by. | 驾驶肇事的录像带的话 |
[21:07] | Nate refused to sell it to him. | 内特不肯把录像带卖给他 |
[21:09] | I… wasn’t gonna do it. | 我…本没打算这么做的 |
[21:12] | But when I got to the Quickie Mart, | 但当我抵达便利店的时候 |
[21:14] | Nate was already dead. | 内特已经死了 |
[21:15] | So you… you snuck into his van | 于是你…你就摸进了他货车里 |
[21:17] | at a crime scene | 就在犯罪现场 |
[21:18] | and… and just took ’em? | 而且…而且就这么拿走了硬盘 |
[21:20] | Well, he didn’t need ’em anymore! | 可他也不再需要这些硬盘了啊 |
[21:22] | They just were sitting right there. | 他们就静静地躺在那儿 |
[21:24] | – All right. – Look, I’m a scumbag. I’m not a murderer. | -好吧 -听着 我是蛮混球的 但我可不是个杀人犯 |
[21:28] | Plus, I was with my girlfriend all night, | 另外 我整夜都和我女朋友 |
[21:30] | watching movies at her place. | 在她家看电影 |
[21:32] | No disrespect… I find that hard to believe. | 无意冒犯 这真是难以置信 |
[21:33] | We watched “The Search for Spock” On Netflix. | 我们在Netflix上看《星际迷航3:石破天惊》 |
[21:35] | I swear. You can check it out. | 我对天发誓 不信你就去查 |
[21:36] | No, what I find hard to believe | 不是不是 令我难以相信的是 |
[21:39] | is that you have a girlfriend. | 你竟然有个女朋友 |
[21:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[21:48] | So your boy Andy Wilson’s alibi checks out. | 你抓的那个安迪·威尔逊 他的不在场证明证实了 |
[21:51] | The girlfriend confirms they were watching “Star Trek,” | 他的女朋友证实了他们当晚在看《星际迷航》 |
[21:53] | “Search for Spock,” And “The Final Frontier.” | 《石破天惊》和《终极先锋》 [分别是第三、第五部] |
[21:56] | “The Final Frontier.” | 《终极先锋》 |
[21:58] | We should lock them up just for that. | 就为了这个 我们也该把他们关起来[因为电影第五部比较…..] |
[21:59] | – You got anything? – Yeah, a headache | -你查到了什么吗 -嗯 看了一晚上 |
[22:01] | from watching Nate’s footage all night. | 内特的录像带真是让人头疼 |
[22:03] | Car crashes, fires, bodies gunned down on a sidewalk. | 撞车啊 交火啊 人行道上被开枪打死的尸体啊 |
[22:06] | But… it might have paid off, boss. | 不过…这些痛苦大概还是有回报的 老大 |
[22:09] | These are from a fund-raiser | 这些照片是来自 |
[22:10] | from an inner-city literacy program. | 城市核心文化项目的一场募捐会上 |
[22:12] | Nate filled in for photographer a couple weeks ago. | 几周之前 内特替补了这个项目的摄影师 |
[22:15] | But check this video. This was in Nate’s camera, | 不过 来看看这个录像 这是在内特相机里发现的的 |
[22:17] | and the footage was shot directly after the fund-raiser. | 录像是紧接着募捐会之后被拍下的 |
[22:20] | Now, apparently Nate saw some car accident | 很明显 在内特回家路上 |
[22:22] | when he was driving home, and filmed it. | 他目击了一场车祸并拍下了过程 |
[22:24] | Spoke to Nassau County detectives. | 和纳萨县警探谈过了 |
[22:26] | The victim’s name was Laura Parks. | 遇害人的名字是劳拉·帕克斯 |
[22:28] | She was on her way home from the fund-raiser, | 在她从募捐会回家的路上 |
[22:29] | lost control of her car. | 她的车失去了控制 |
[22:31] | News director said Nate was on to something big | 新闻总监说内特发现了某些大新闻 |
[22:33] | but hadn’t shown her any video yet. | 但还没有给她看任何录像 |
[22:35] | Can’t be this. It’s old news already. | 总不可能是这个 这都是旧闻了 |
[22:37] | Unless it isn’t. There’s more, guys. | 除非这并非旧闻 还有猛料呢 各位 |
[22:39] | Take a look… | 来看看… |
[22:41] | at that. | 那里 |
[22:43] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[22:45] | Let’s go to the replay, folks. | 再放一遍 伙计 |
[22:47] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[22:56] | – Who the hell’s that? – He must have been in the car | -那活见鬼的是谁 -在车掉下去之前 |
[22:59] | It’s at least three minutes | 在车入水后 |
[23:01] | after the car goes in the water, | 至少过了三分钟 |
[23:03] | and there’s no sign that he breaks the surface before that. | 而且并无迹象表明在这之前他露出水面过 |
[23:05] | Gotta have some serious lung capacity. | 这人一定有很强大的肺活量 |
[23:06] | – Can you get closer? – No. | -你能再拉近点吗 -没办法 |
[23:08] | There’s not enough light. No way to ID him. | 光线亮度不够 不能辨别这人的身份 |
[23:10] | Yeah. Nate Orton was trying to. | 是啊 内特·奥尔顿试图找出这个人是谁 |
[23:13] | That’s what got him killed. | 也就是这一点导致他被杀 |
[23:17] | Our drowning victim, Laura Parks, | 溺水受害人 劳拉·派克 |
[23:18] | Managing Director of Free City, | 是自由城市的总经理 |
[23:20] | a charity that builds parks and playgrounds | 自由城市是个在低收入居民区 |
[23:21] | in low-income neighborhoods. | 建造公园和操场的慈善组织 |
[23:23] | You talk to witnesses who were at the fund-raiser? | 你和那些当时在募捐会上的目击者谈过了吗 |
[23:25] | We’re still checking on guests. | 我们仍在核对宾客 |
[23:27] | Valet says she came and left alone. | 随从说她是一个人来的 也是一个人走的 |
[23:28] | Autopsy reports a .09 blood/alcohol level. | 尸检报告上说血液酒精浓度在0.09 |
[23:30] | Just above the legal limit. | 恰恰超过合法上限 |
[23:32] | And the cause of death is definitely drowning? | 死因确定是溺水吗 |
[23:34] | Looks like it. Delina’s going over | 看起来是的 黛琳娜和凯莉 |
[23:36] | the autopsy reports with Carrie right now | 正在重新查看尸检报告 |
[23:37] | just to see if there’s anything funky. | 看看有什么不同寻常的 |
[23:39] | – What are we looking at? – Nate’s photos. | -我们在看什么呢 -内特的照片 |
[23:41] | I’ve been tracking Laura | 我在追踪劳拉 |
[23:43] | through the entire fund-raiser. | 在正常募捐会的行动 |
[23:44] | There she goes eating hors d’oeuvres, | 她在那儿吃了开胃菜 |
[23:46] | bidding on a trip to Barbados, | 竞拍去巴巴多斯的旅程 |
[23:48] | knocking down a second cocktail. | 喝了第二杯鸡尾酒 |
[23:50] | There’s nobody arguing with her, nobody hitting on her… | 也没有人和她发生争执 或者和她调情 |
[23:52] | anything that’s gonna let us see who could have been in that car. | 任何能让我们知道还有谁会在那辆车里的事 |
[23:55] | – No. – Well, whoever was in that car | -什么也没有 -那么 不管在车里的那个人是谁 |
[23:56] | sure as hell doesn’t want anyone to know. | 他都不想让任何人知道他在 |
[23:58] | He managed to get himself outta there | 他试图离开 撇清关系 |
[24:00] | and still hasn’t come forward. | 而且至今没露过面 |
[24:02] | You got an address on Laura Parks? | 你查到劳拉·帕克斯的地址了吗 |
[24:03] | Yeah. She lived with her sister | 是的 她和她姐姐一起 |
[24:05] | out in New Rochelle. | 住在新罗谢尔 |
[24:07] | Wow, that fund-raiser looked kinda boring. | 哇 那个募捐会看上去有点无聊 |
[24:09] | Yeah, well, check this one out… | 嗯 好 来看看这个 |
[24:11] | the one I told you about. | 就是我跟你提过的这个人 |
[24:12] | Guy held his breath for three minutes. | 这个人能憋气三分钟 |
[24:13] | – Wow! – Yeah. | – 哇厉害 -是的 |
[24:15] | Hey, Carrie. | 嘿 凯莉 |
[24:16] | Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 -嗨你好 |
[24:18] | Oh, this is Eddie. Eddie’s going to be | 哦 这是艾迪 艾迪会来帮忙 |
[24:19] | – helping us out with this case. – Hi. | – 一起破这起案子 -你好 |
[24:21] | Eddie! It’s nice to meet you. | 艾迪 很高兴认识你 |
[24:22] | As in… “Eddie” Eddie? | 此艾迪是彼艾迪吗 |
[24:25] | Yeah, as in “Eddie” Eddie. | 是的 此艾迪是彼艾迪 |
[24:26] | Wait, does everyone know? | 等等 众所周知了吗 |
[24:28] | What, that we were married for 30 seconds? | 知道什么 知道我们只结了三十秒的婚吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, pretty much. | 额是的 几乎都知道了 |
[24:31] | So where are we on Laura Parks? | 劳拉·帕克斯的案子 我们进展到哪了 |
[24:34] | Yeah, so the work was done by an M.E. Out of Great Neck, | 好的 就大颈区法医做完了所有的工作来看 |
[24:37] | but the report seems pretty straight-forward. | 报告上似乎说的很直白 |
[24:39] | “Laura drowned, hit her head on the side window of her car | 劳拉溺亡 头部撞击于一侧车窗 |
[24:41] | upon impact with the water, | 因受水下压力的冲击 |
[24:43] | such impact being consistent with a loss of consciousness | 冲击导致她丧失意识从而昏迷 |
[24:45] | which rendered her unable to get out of the vehicle. | 使她没办法从车里逃生 |
[24:48] | There were no other wounds to the body.” | 在她身体的其余部位没有别的伤口 |
[24:50] | Really? That’s it? | 真的吗 就这些了 |
[24:52] | Pretty much. Except for one detail | 是的 除此之外 还有一个细节 |
[24:54] | which may be relevant, giving what we learned | 可能和我们从内特·奥顿的录像中 |
[24:56] | from Nate Orton’s video. | 了解到的有些许联系 |
[24:57] | Laura’s seatbelt was still fastened. | 劳拉在溺亡时还紧扣安全带 |
[24:59] | So it seems whoever was in the car | 这就是说和她一起在车里的那个人 |
[25:01] | made no attempt to help her get out. | 根本没想试着救她出来 |
[25:02] | – Really? – Hmm. | -真的吗 -恩 |
[25:04] | Okay, thanks, Delina. | 好的 谢了 黛琳娜 |
[25:06] | Yeah. Russo needs these findings anyway, | 没事 正好拉索也要知道新发现 |
[25:08] | so I gotta jump. | 那我撤了 |
[25:09] | – Okay. – It was nice to meet you, Eddie. | – 好的 – 很高兴见到你 艾迪 |
[25:11] | Nice to meet you too. | 幸会幸会 |
[25:12] | See you later. Bye. | 稍后见 拜 |
[25:13] | Bye. | 拜 |
[25:15] | Put your tongue back in your mouth. | 别色眯眯的对着美女流口水 |
[25:17] | Whoa. You know I only have eyes for you. | 哇哦 你知道的 我的眼里只有你 |
[25:19] | – You’re so full of shit. – What are you talk… | – 说话像放屁 -你说什么啊 |
[25:21] | What’s wrong with appreciating a little beauty, huh? | 我欣赏小美女有错吗? |
[25:24] | You appreciated the beauty of half the women in Florida, | 佛州的一半女人你都喜欢吧 |
[25:26] | which is why we’re not married anymore. | 这就是我们不能继续维持婚姻的理由 |
[25:28] | No, we’re not married… we’re not married anymore | 不 我们没结婚 我们没再结婚 |
[25:30] | because you left. | 是因为你离开了 |
[25:32] | I’m right here. | 我就在这啊 |
[25:34] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 |
[25:41] | I’m getting Carrie, and we’re heading over | 我在找凯莉 我们准备去 |
[25:43] | to the sister’s apartment. | 她妹妹的公寓 |
[25:48] | Eddie! You’re still here. | 艾迪 你还在啊 |
[25:51] | Your hit man’s dead. | 你的嫌犯不是死了吗 |
[25:53] | I figured you’d be heading down to Dayton. | 我以为你会回达顿市呢 |
[25:54] | Yeah, Eddie, you should probably… | 嗯是的 艾迪 你或许应该 |
[25:57] | head back to Daytona. | 回达顿 |
[25:58] | To Dayt… you want me to go? | 回达… 你赶我走吗 |
[26:00] | It’s just… it’s just that, you know, | 额 只是 你懂的 |
[26:02] | your part of the case is over, the hit man is… | 你的案子都结了 你的嫌犯都 |
[26:04] | – Dead. Yeah. – Dead. | -挂了 没错 -挂了 |
[26:05] | All right, then, um… | 那好吧 |
[26:07] | keep me updated? | 有什么新情况就通知我 |
[26:08] | Sure! | 当然 |
[26:09] | All right. Till next time. | 好的 再见 |
[26:11] | Can’t wait. | 急不可待 |
[26:14] | – Hey. -Hhhh | – 嘿 -呵呵 |
[26:17] | I miss something? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[26:20] | No! | 没 |
[26:22] | I’m heading out to Laura Parks’ apartment. | 我正要去劳拉·帕克斯的公寓 |
[26:24] | Figured you’d wanna come. | 想看看你要不要一起 |
[26:26] | I don’t understand… you want to see Laura’s room | 我不理解 你们想看看劳拉的房间 |
[26:28] | because you think she was murdered? | 因为你们觉得她是被谋杀的? |
[26:31] | The other police said it was an accident. | 别的警察都说这是一场意外 |
[26:33] | Well, we have reason to believe | 好吧 我们有证据相信 |
[26:35] | there was another person in the car with your sister | 和你姐姐在车里的 当车撞断桥栏时 |
[26:37] | when it went off the bridge. | 还有另外一个男人 |
[26:39] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[26:41] | Who was it? | 那是谁 |
[26:43] | Ms. Parks, I have to ask, | 帕克斯女士 我想问 |
[26:44] | do you know if Laura was involved with anyone? | 你知不知道劳拉有没有和谁在一起 |
[26:46] | Not that she told me, | 她没和我提过 |
[26:48] | but she didn’t tell me everything. | 她不会什么都和我说 |
[26:50] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我不能接受这一切 |
[26:52] | I’m sorry. I know this is hard. | 我很抱歉 我知道这很痛苦 |
[26:54] | You mentioned the local police | 你说当地警察 |
[26:56] | returned a box of things to you from her car? | 给了你从她车里找到的一箱东西 是吗 |
[26:58] | After they ruled it an accident, | 他们把这起案件定为事故之后 |
[27:00] | they gave it to me. | 他们给了我这个 |
[27:12] | I haven’t been able to open it. | 我还没打开过它 |
[27:14] | Do you mind if we take a look? | 你介意我看看吗 |
[27:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[27:25] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[27:33] | – Table 9. – So? | – 第9桌 – 所以呢 |
[27:35] | So Laura sat at table 17. | 所以劳拉坐在第17桌 |
[27:41] | Okay, boss, so these are the guests | 好的 老大 这就是坐在 |
[27:43] | who were seated at table number 9. | 第9桌的客人们 |
[27:45] | All right, well, two of these are senior partners | 好的 两个纽约最大公司的 |
[27:47] | at the largest firm in the city. | 资深合伙人 |
[27:49] | That guy is on the Board of the Met, | 那个人是纽约大都会艺术博物馆的董事会的一员 |
[27:51] | and three others are on the City Council. | 其他三个是纽约市议会的人 |
[27:53] | – Right, so… – So… | – 那就对了 所以 -所以 |
[27:55] | before you accuse somebody of, at worst, | 在你们指控某人前 |
[27:57] | drowning a girl, and at best, | 最严重的罪名就是淹死一个女孩 |
[27:59] | swimming away and letting her die, | 最轻的罪名则是见死不救 |
[28:00] | I’d beef up my theory just a little bit. | 我只是补充一点我的想法 |
[28:02] | – You can be sure… we will. – So have you connected | – 你可以相信我们能做到的 -那么你们 |
[28:05] | any of them to Laura? | 把他们中的任何一个人和劳拉联系起来了吗 |
[28:06] | Check this. | 看看这个 |
[28:09] | – That’s Thomas Noonan. – The one and only. | – 那是托马斯·努男 – 唯一一个有嫌疑的人 |
[28:11] | New York’s favorite real estate developer | 纽约有名的房地产开发商 |
[28:13] | and rising political star. | 也是一名的政治新星 |
[28:14] | Okay, you have to be very sure about this one. | 好吧 你需要非常确定是这个人 |
[28:17] | We’re sure Tom Noonan is the President | 我们确信汤姆·努男是 |
[28:19] | of the Board of Trustees of Free City, | 自由城董事会主席 |
[28:21] | the charity Laura Parks managed. | 自由城市理事会是劳拉·帕克斯管理的慈善组织 |
[28:22] | And on top of that, | 除此之外 加上 |
[28:23] | his wife was out of town that weekend | 他的妻子在那周末出城 |
[28:24] | at a conference in Zurich. | 去苏黎世参加了一场会议 |
[28:25] | Yeah, but was he in that car? | 行 但他在车里吗 |
[28:27] | That’s what Al and Carrie are gonna find out. | 所以艾尔和凯莉去找查明真相了 |
[28:33] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[28:36] | – Tom Noonan. – Hey. | – 汤姆·努男 – 嘿你好 |
[28:37] | – Carrie Wells. – Lieutenant Burns. | – 凯莉·威尔斯 – 彭斯警督 |
[28:39] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[28:41] | Chris explained to me why you’re here. | 克里斯告诉了我你们来这的原因 |
[28:43] | I was… shocked to hear about Laura’s death. | 我很惊讶 听到劳拉的死讯 |
[28:46] | She was a wonderful woman. | 她是个很优秀的女人 |
[28:47] | She managed one of my charities | 她掌管着我的一家慈善机构 |
[28:49] | and did a great job. | 而且她做的非常好 |
[28:50] | We’re actually also investigating | 事实上我们是来调查 |
[28:52] | the murder of a journalist, Nate Orton. | 一起关于一名记者 内特·奥顿的谋杀案 |
[28:54] | – Does that ring a bell? – No. I’m sorry. | – 有没有让你想起什么 -没 我很抱歉 |
[28:56] | It’s interesting. You and Laura | 这下有意思了 你和劳拉 |
[28:58] | were at the same fund-raiser the night she died, | 在她死的那晚同在一个慈善募捐晚会上 |
[29:00] | and in her car we found | 在她车里我们发现了 |
[29:03] | a table number placer for table 9… | 一个写着第9桌的桌牌 |
[29:05] | but she sat at table 17. | 但她坐在第17桌 |
[29:07] | I… I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[29:08] | What does that have to do with me? | 和我有什么关系? |
[29:10] | You were at table 9. | 你当时坐在第9桌吧 |
[29:11] | If you say so. I don’t remember. | 如果你说是的话那就是 我反正不大记得了 |
[29:13] | Were you in the car with Laura | 当车冲进水中的时候 你和劳拉 |
[29:15] | when it went into the water? | 在一辆车里吗 |
[29:16] | – Excuse me? – Were you having an affair with Laura Parks? | – 什么 -你和劳拉·帕克斯有过一段风流韵事吗 |
[29:20] | For whatever it’s worth, I was not. | 不管你怎么说 我没有 |
[29:23] | But I wasn’t the only person at table 9. | 但我不是唯一一个坐在第9桌的人 |
[29:27] | And, as I recall, | 据我回忆 |
[29:29] | that particular fund-raiser, | 那场特别的募捐晚会上 |
[29:31] | I was there until the bitter end. | 我熬到了最后才走 |
[29:33] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 我失陪了 |
[29:34] | I have to get to my nephew’s wedding. | 我要赶去我侄子的婚礼 |
[29:36] | Before you go, quick question. | 在你走之前 还有个小问题 |
[29:38] | Can anyone confirm that you | 有人能证明 |
[29:39] | were at the fund-raiser until the very end? | 你在募捐晚会上呆到很晚吗 |
[29:41] | – Chris. – Sir. | – 克里斯 -先生 |
[29:43] | The fund-raiser… what time did we end up leaving? | 那场募捐会 我们最后什么时候走的 |
[29:45] | Had to be after 1:00 in the morning. | 差不多凌晨一点之后 |
[29:47] | You spent a few hours | 您花了几个小时 |
[29:49] | working on your speech for the Presidents Council. | 准备您在主席理事会上的演讲 |
[29:55] | I am truly sorry about Laura Parks’ death, | 我真的对劳拉的死讯感到抱歉 |
[29:58] | but if you have any further questions, | 但是如果你们要继续刨根究底 |
[30:00] | please talk to my lawyer. | 请和我的律师联系 |
[30:03] | Chris will see you out. | 克里斯会送你们出去 |
[30:05] | Step right this way… | 这边请 |
[30:06] | Oh, you know what? We’re good, Chris. | 你知道么 我们可以的 克里斯 |
[30:08] | We can show ourselves out. | 我们自己长了脚 |
[30:12] | Noonan has a photograph of a cabin in there. | 努男桌上有张小木屋的照片 |
[30:15] | – What about it? – I saw a picture of Laura | – 怎么了 -我看到劳拉有一张照片 |
[30:17] | in front of that exact same cabin. Noonan’s lying. | 是站在同一个小木屋前拍的 努男在撒谎 |
[30:21] | Could be they were having an affair. | 他们一定有过私情 |
[30:23] | Noonan’s running for Governor. | 努男在竞选州长 |
[30:24] | Maybe she was threatening to tell his wife, go public? | 可能她就此威胁他 要把这事告诉他妻子并且公布于众 |
[30:27] | So he shuts her up… | 他因此杀人灭口 |
[30:29] | for good. | 永除祸患 |
[30:34] | According to Chris Kane, his boss Noonan was working on a speech | 据克里斯·肯恩说 他的老板努男整晚都在准备 |
[30:37] | all night for the Presidents Council on Economics. | 在主席理事会上关于经济的演讲 |
[30:39] | If the alibi about the speech is a lie, | 如果以演讲作为不在场证明是个幌子 |
[30:42] | if Kane’s covering for his boss, | 如果肯恩在包庇他的上司 |
[30:44] | Noonan could have been in that car when it went off the bridge. | 当车冲下桥的时候努恩很可能在车上 |
[30:47] | Guy like that goes to a fund-raiser… | 要是那个人再出现在募集晚会上 |
[30:50] | driver brings him. | 那就是他的司机送他去的 |
[30:51] | Limo driver said he had the night off. | 他的私家豪华车司机说他那晚休息 |
[30:53] | He said Noonan was testing out his new Aston Martin. | 他说努恩想亲自试试他的全新的奥斯顿马丁 |
[30:55] | – Aston Martin… figures. – All right, folks. | – 奥斯顿马丁 有钱任性 – 好的 小伙伴们 |
[30:57] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[30:59] | I started looking into Free City, right? | 我开始调查”自由城” 对吧 |
[31:00] | The charity that Laura worked for | 劳拉工作的慈善组织 |
[31:02] | that Noonan was on the board of? | 而且努男是董事会的成员 |
[31:04] | Looks like they defaulted to the tune of $790,000. | 看上去好像他们拖欠了79万美元 |
[31:14] | Jay. Get me everything I need to see Free City’s | 杰 把”自由城”五年来 |
[31:17] | bank accounts going back for the last five years. | 的所有银行账户找出来 我看看 |
[31:20] | Laura had a note in her room… | 在劳拉房里有一张纸条 |
[31:22] | 790. $790,000. | 写着790 想想$790,000 |
[31:24] | Maybe she knew what was going on. | 可能她知道发生了什么 |
[31:27] | Noonan is the chairman of that charity. | 努男是这个慈善组织的主席 |
[31:28] | If he’s making a play for Governor, | 如果他在用钱贿赂州长 |
[31:30] | the last thing he needs is for $3/4 of a million | 最后他需要做的是让每一百万美元中的3/4 |
[31:32] | to vanish from those accounts. | 从那些账户中凭空消失 |
[31:34] | Sounds like it’s worth having | 听上去好像我们需要 |
[31:35] | another conversation with Noonan. | 和努男再深谈一次 |
[31:37] | Good luck with that. He’s completely lawyered up. | 真幸运 他已经请了律师 |
[31:39] | Besides, we don’t have enough for a warrant to get him in here. | 此外 我们没有足够理由申请执行令拘捕他 |
[31:42] | Well, we don’t really need a warrant. | 好吧 我们不需要执行令 |
[31:43] | We just need a shot at talking to | 我们只需要尝试着和 |
[31:45] | 250 of Tom Noonan’s closest friends. | 汤姆·努男的250个密友谈谈 |
[31:48] | We’re gonna crash a wedding, aren’t we, Al? | 我们要去婚礼上混吃混喝了 是吧 艾尔 |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 对哒 |
[31:51] | Ha ha ha ha! | 嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿 |
[32:08] | Ooh, look at all this. | 欧 看看这 |
[32:10] | This must have cost a fortune. | 这场婚礼价格不菲啊 |
[32:12] | Slightly nicer than the last wedding we went to. | 比起上次我们去的婚礼 还稍稍逊色一点 |
[32:14] | Sarah and Jeb’s, August 23, 2001. | 萨拉和杰布 2001年8月23日 |
[32:17] | It was by a lake, and I remember | 婚礼临湖而办 我记得很清楚 |
[32:18] | that you teared up during their vows. | 你在他们宣誓的时候抹了抹眼泪 |
[32:20] | Pollen count was off the charts up there. | 那天花粉浓度爆表而已 |
[32:22] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[32:23] | This is invitation only, | 只有受到邀请才能进入 |
[32:25] | and I asked you to speak to my lawyer if you want… | 我请你们找我的律师谈 如果你们想要 |
[32:28] | And I asked you if you were having an affair with Laura Parks. | 当我问你你是否和劳拉·帕克斯有私情的时候 |
[32:31] | – I told you I didn’t. – Really? | – 我明确告诉你 没有 – 是吗 |
[32:33] | That’s interesting, because I got a picture of her | 那就有趣了 因为我发现了一张她在 |
[32:35] | outside your private cabin in the Adirondacks. | 你于阿迪郎达克山脉拥有的私人木屋前照的照片 |
[32:38] | Leave now, or I will have your badges. | 赶紧滚 不然你就别想当警察了 |
[32:41] | Talk to me now, or I’m gonna make a big scene | 和我谈 不然我会在婚礼上大闹一场 |
[32:44] | at this wedding, right in front of your wife | 当着你妻子的面 让你难堪 |
[32:46] | and maybe talk about your little affair with Laura! | 或者你也许可以和我们谈谈你和劳拉的风流小韵事 |
[32:49] | This is kind of her thing at weddings. | 这是她在婚礼上的一派作风 |
[32:51] | Well, not all weddings. | 不 不是在所有的婚礼上 |
[32:52] | – What about Mark and Kari’s? – Well, that was kind of a scene. | – 那在马克和卡里的婚礼是怎么一回事 – 好吧 那次真是一片狼藉 |
[32:54] | – Right? – Right. | – 对吧 -对 |
[32:56] | You should start talking. | 你该开口了 |
[32:58] | Definitely. | 必须得 |
[32:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:01] | I had a brief liaison with Laura | 我曾经和劳拉是有一段感情 |
[33:03] | nearly two years ago. | 但那是快两年前了 |
[33:06] | But I had nothing to do with the car accident | 但我和这起汽车交通事故 没有任何关系 |
[33:09] | or her death, | 还有她的死 |
[33:10] | and we hadn’t spoken in months. | 我们已经好几个月没说话了 |
[33:12] | Now, I have a plane to catch, | 现在我要去赶飞机 |
[33:15] | so unless you have a warrant, get off my estate. | 所以除非你有执行令 从我的地盘上滚出去 |
[33:22] | Well, I think Noonan’s definitely through talking to us. | 好吧 我想努男和我们的对话到此结束了 |
[33:26] | At least he admitted he was having an affair with… Laura. | 至少他承认了他和 劳拉有过私情 |
[33:30] | Now, there’s someone who might have some information. | 现在 这还有个人可能知道些内情 |
[33:32] | Maybe he’ll talk to us. | 可能他会和我们谈谈 |
[33:38] | Hey, Chris! | 嘿 克里斯 |
[33:41] | – Hey. – Good to see you again. | -嘿 -很高兴再次见到你 |
[33:43] | Ah. What can I do for you? | 啊 我能为你做些什么 |
[33:44] | Actually, um, | 实际上 呃 |
[33:45] | well, you know Free City, Laura Parks’ charity? | 好吧 你知道自由之城 劳拉·帕克斯的慈善事业吗 |
[33:48] | – Sure. – We understand | -当然 -我们了解到 |
[33:50] | that Mr. Noonan was incredibly devoted to that charity. | 努南先生对于这项慈善非常投入了 |
[33:53] | – Oh, very. – We also understand | -哦 非常投入 -我们还了解到 |
[33:54] | that he was… incredibly devoted to Laura Parks. | 他 过分关注劳拉·帕克斯 |
[33:59] | Did you know the IRS was investigating | 你知道国税局正在调查 |
[34:01] | Free City for misappropriation of funds? | 自由城私吞公款一事吗 |
[34:03] | What? | 什么 |
[34:04] | $790,000 missing from the charity’s accounts. | 790000美元从慈善账户上不翼而飞 |
[34:08] | I had… I had no idea. | 我不…我不知道 |
[34:09] | Do you think Noonan knew about that? | 你认为努南知道吗 |
[34:10] | – Because Laura did. – You wanna rethink | – 因为是劳拉干的 – 你想重新考虑 |
[34:12] | being his alibi the night of the fund-raiser? | 是否要为他证明那天他在出席募捐会吗 |
[34:15] | Oh, God. | 哦 老天 |
[34:17] | I never should have vouched for him. | 我根本就不应该为他担保 |
[34:20] | You guys gotta protect me. | 你们得保护我 |
[34:22] | Talk to us, and we will. | 告诉我们 我们就会 |
[34:24] | Yeah. Noonan came to me that night. | 好 那晚努南来找我 |
[34:27] | Soaking wet. | 浑身湿透了 |
[34:28] | He said that Laura had approached him | 他说劳拉来找他 |
[34:30] | after the fund-raiser and said that she was | 在募捐结束后找到他说 |
[34:32] | gonna tell his wife about the affair | 她要告诉他的妻子他有外遇 |
[34:34] | and the missing money if he didn’t pay her off. | 和私吞公款的事 如果他不给她封口费的话 |
[34:37] | Blackmail. | 敲诈 |
[34:39] | So he got into her car. She was driving. | 所以他上了她的车 是她在开车 |
[34:40] | They argued. She lost control. | 他们吵了起来 她失控了 |
[34:42] | They were in the water and he… he got out. | 他们掉到水里 他…他逃出来了 |
[34:45] | He… swam away. | 他…游走了 |
[34:46] | No, he left her to die, is what he did. | 不 他所做的就是让她淹死 |
[34:49] | He told me that he tried to help, | 他告诉我他试图救她 |
[34:51] | but he couldn’t get her out. I believed him. | 但他不能把她弄出来 我相信了他 |
[34:53] | So I helped him with his alibi. | 所以我帮他做了不在场证明 |
[34:56] | Look, you may not believe this, | 看 你可能不信 |
[34:58] | but Noonan is a great man. He could be a great governor. | 但努南是一个伟大的人 他能成为一名很好的管理者 |
[35:00] | But then that reporter started asking questions. | 但那个记者冒了出来 |
[35:02] | – Nate Orton. – He said that he had a video. | -内特·奥顿 -他说他有一段视频 |
[35:05] | He was working on a story. He asked if I had a comment. | 他在写一则案件 他问我是否要说些什么 |
[35:07] | I didn’t tell him anything… | 我没告诉他任何事… |
[35:08] | but I did tell Tom, | 但我告诉了汤姆 |
[35:11] | and he said he was gonna take care of it. | 他说他会处理好这事的 |
[35:13] | Next thing I know, | 我所知道的下一件事就是 |
[35:15] | the guy’s dead in an armed robbery. | 这个人死于武装抢劫 |
[35:17] | Well, that wasn’t an armed robbery. | 好吧 那不是武装抢劫 |
[35:19] | What the hell’s happening? You think Noonan | 那到底发生了什么 你认为努南 |
[35:21] | – had this guy killed? – We’re gonna find out. | – 谋杀了这个人 – 我们会查明真相 |
[35:28] | ‘Scuse me, Mr. Noonan. | 打扰了 努南先生 |
[35:30] | I’m headed to a technology conference in Seattle. | 我正赶往西雅图的一个科学技术会议 |
[35:32] | – No more questions. – We don’t have any questions. | -别提问了 -我们没有任何问题 |
[35:35] | We’re arresting you… | 我们要逮捕你 |
[35:36] | for the murders of Nate Orton and Bud Mayer. | 因为谋杀内特·奥顿和巴德·迈尔 |
[35:44] | Went directly from Bob’s Quickie Mart | 直接从鲍勃便捷超市 |
[35:46] | to right here. | 到这儿 |
[35:51] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[35:53] | Fire away. | 请说吧 |
[35:55] | Al? I’ll be right back. | 艾尔 我很快就回来 |
[36:03] | Hey, Chris. | 嘿 克里斯 |
[36:04] | We just arrested your boss. | 我们刚刚逮捕了你老板 |
[36:07] | Is there, uh… is there anything I can do? | 呃……有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[36:10] | Must be crazy. | 一定是疯了 |
[36:12] | You know, I can’t even… | 你知道嘛 我甚至无法…… |
[36:14] | imagine what it must be like working with someone so closely | 想象工作中关系如此密切的伙伴 |
[36:17] | and having no idea who they really are. | 完全看不清他们的真面目 |
[36:20] | How did he take it? | 他什么反应 |
[36:22] | Ah, you know, not well. | 啊 你知道的 不好受 |
[36:23] | I mean… poor Noonan. | 我是说…可怜的努南 |
[36:25] | Had to drop his fancy cigar, right? | 不得不放弃他昂贵的雪茄 对吧 |
[36:28] | A perfectly good Montecristo. | 顶级Montecristo[世界知名雪茄品牌] |
[36:29] | – You know your cigars. – No, not me, my partner. | -你很了解的雪茄啊 -不 不是我 我的搭档 |
[36:32] | He likes nothing more than a good brandy | 他不过是最爱优质品牌 |
[36:34] | and a nice Romeo and Julieta No. 4. | 还有罗密欧和朱丽叶4号 |
[36:37] | I’ve got something special for him. | 我有一些特别的东西给他 |
[36:39] | Ah? | 啊 |
[36:45] | Guy held his breath for three minutes. | 那人屏住呼吸三分钟 |
[36:47] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[36:50] | Bud Mayer. He’s a hit man. | 巴德·梅耶 他是职业杀手 |
[36:53] | I’m the one who buys Noonan his Cubans. | 我帮努南买了些古巴雪茄 |
[36:56] | But I keep a few for myself. | 但我为自己只留了一点儿 |
[36:58] | These… these are the best in the world. | 这…这可是世界一流 |
[37:00] | That’s so nice of you. Thank you. | 你人真好 谢谢 |
[37:02] | He’ll appreciate that. | 他会非常感激的 |
[37:06] | Coast Guard, huh? | 海岸警卫队 恩 |
[37:09] | – Yep. – Search and Rescue. | – 是的 – 搜寻与救援 |
[37:10] | Wow, that’s impressive. | 哇哦 令人钦佩啊 |
[37:12] | I heard the training for that is… | 我听说训练很… |
[37:14] | is, uh, brutal. You gotta | 怎么说呢 残酷 |
[37:16] | hold your breath under water for what… three minutes? | 你得在水下屏住呼吸…三分钟 |
[37:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:25] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[37:28] | Put your gun on the desk. | 把枪放在桌子上 |
[37:30] | Listen… | 听着… |
[37:31] | Put your gun… on the desk. | 把枪放在桌子上 |
[37:34] | Sure. | 好的 |
[37:40] | I get it. Laura noticed the money missing | 我明白了 劳拉发现钱 |
[37:42] | from Free City’s accounts, and she comes to you. | 从自由之城的账户上消失了 她来找你 |
[37:44] | Maybe you didn’t mean to kill her… we can work with that. | 也许你并不想杀她…我们可以理解 |
[37:46] | I didn’t kill her. You don’t know what happened. | 我没杀她 你不知道发生了什么 |
[37:49] | – Was it all about money? – You have no idea | – 全是和钱有关吗 – 你完全不知道 |
[37:51] | what it’s about… not you, not that son of a bitch Noonan. | 关于什么……不是你 不是那个狗日的努南 |
[37:54] | Okay. You know, I’ve had bosses like him. | 好了 你知道 我曾有过和他一样的老板 |
[37:58] | I mean, you’re a war hero, right? | 我是说 你是一个战争英雄 对吗 |
[38:01] | And the man has you doing seating charts. | 这个人让你坐冷板凳 |
[38:03] | I work hard. I deserve that money. | 我努力工作 我理应得到那笔钱 |
[38:07] | So you skimmed a little, right? | 所以你瞒报了一点收入 对吗 |
[38:09] | Laura noticed, and… | 劳拉注意到了 |
[38:11] | Yeah. I saw her driving away. | 是的 我看到她正开车离开 |
[38:13] | I flag her down. I tried to reason with her. | 我示意她停下 我试图和她好好谈谈 |
[38:16] | But she got angry, | 但她生气了 |
[38:17] | and th… the car… it started to fishtail. | 车…车开始乱晃 |
[38:19] | I tried to grab the wheel, | 我试着抓住方向盘 |
[38:20] | but the next thing I knew, | 但接下来我知道的 |
[38:22] | we were going over the bridge. | 我们翻下了大桥 |
[38:24] | And I reach over to unbuckle Laura’s seatbelt, and then I… | 我摸着想解开劳拉的安全带 然后我 |
[38:31] | I look in her face and… | 我看到她的脸 |
[38:34] | I thought that if… | 我想如果 |
[38:36] | if I let her die, | 如果我让她死了 |
[38:38] | all my problems die with her. | 我所有的麻烦都随她一起消失了 |
[38:40] | It would have been fine, | 一切都没问题 |
[38:42] | until Nate Orton started asking questions. | 直到内特·奥顿开始询问 |
[38:45] | So you call your old Coast Guard buddy turned hit man, | 所以你打电话给你的以前海岸护卫队队员 让他扮成职业杀手 |
[38:47] | Bud Mayer. | 巴德·迈尔 |
[38:49] | You lure Nate down to the Quickie Mart, | 你引诱内特到便捷超市 |
[38:51] | and then all you had to do was get back to the Bronx, | 然后你要做的就是回到布朗克斯 |
[38:53] | take care of Mayer, and then when you realized | 杀掉梅耶 然后你意识到 |
[38:55] | that we were gonna pin the whole thing on Noonan, | 我们把所有的线索指向努南 |
[38:57] | you let him drown too. | 你把他也拖下水 |
[38:58] | That’s enough. It’s time to go. | 够了 该走了 |
[39:01] | You’re gonna walk me out of here. | 你跟我一起走出这儿 |
[39:03] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[39:05] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[39:07] | Go! | 快走 |
[39:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:18] | – Carrie. – Yeah. | -凯莉 -是的 |
[39:20] | – Where you been? – Oh, you know. | -你去哪儿了 -哦 你知道 |
[39:22] | Just, uh… hanging out. | 只是 呃 闲逛 |
[39:24] | But I’m doing just fine, Roscoe. | 但我做的刚刚好 罗斯科 |
[39:28] | Roscoe? | 罗斯科 |
[39:30] | Drop it, or I’ll shoot her. | 扔掉枪 不然我对她开枪 |
[39:32] | No one needs to get shot here, right? | 这儿没人有必要中枪 对吗 |
[39:33] | It’s okay. Just, uh… | 没事的 只是 呃 |
[39:36] | take a breath! | 深呼吸 |
[39:37] | Ah… | 啊 |
[39:38] | Aah! | 啊 |
[39:46] | – Not bad, Daytona. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 不错嘛 代托纳人 是的 是的 是的 |
[39:51] | Damn. Again with saving your asses. | 妈蛋 又救了你一次 |
[39:54] | – I had that shot. – Oh, really? | – 应该是我开枪 – 哦 真的吗 |
[39:56] | I thought you were in Florida. | 我以为你在佛罗里达 |
[39:57] | Lucky for you I changed my mind. | 你很幸运 我改变了主意 |
[40:00] | Yeah, well, that was a pretty shitty way to say good-bye. | 是啊 好吧 这是一个很操蛋的再见方式 |
[40:01] | – You told me to leave. – I didn’t tell you to leave. | – 你告诉我要离开 – 我没跟你说要离开 |
[40:03] | Don’t worry about it, all right? | 别考虑了 好吗 |
[40:05] | Fortunately, I can take it. | 幸运的是 我能接受 |
[40:06] | I don’t give up that easy. | 我不会那么容易放弃的 |
[40:08] | Yeah, good thing for me. | 是啊 对我来说是好事 |
[40:11] | Because of… you know. | 因为……你懂得 |
[40:13] | The case. | 那个案子 |
[40:15] | ‘Cause of the case. | 因为那个案子 |
[40:16] | – ‘Cause of the case. – Hmm. | – 因为那个案子 – 恩 |
[40:22] | That’s pretty smart with that Roscoe business. | 用罗斯科的案子来说很聪明 |
[40:25] | I… I’m impressed that you remembered. | 我……我讶于你竟然记得 |
[40:27] | I must be rubbing off on you. | 我必须让你忘了 |
[40:30] | How could I forget? Roscoe Felton | 我怎么能忘 罗斯科·菲尔顿 |
[40:31] | took you hostage in that bank. | 在银行里拿你做人质 |
[40:33] | You barely got out of that one alive. | 你差点没能挺过来 |
[40:35] | You almost had a heart attack. | 你都快心脏病发作了 |
[40:36] | You worry about me too much. | 你太担心我了 |
[40:38] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么错吗 |
[40:41] | Oh… | 哦 |
[40:42] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[40:44] | Hope that’s not a sign. | 希望那不是征兆 |
[40:46] | A sign? | 征兆 |
[40:48] | You don’t believe in signs. | 你不相信你征兆 |
[40:50] | Speaking of which, you owe me an apology | 说到这儿 你欠我一个抱歉 |
[40:52] | – and my psychic. – For what? | -还有我的通灵 – 为了什么 |
[40:53] | She said a handsome man was gonna enter my life, | 她说有一位帅气的男人将走入我的生活 |
[40:56] | and guess what… Eddie showed up. | 猜怎么着 艾迪出现了 |
[40:58] | Eddie doesn’t count. He’s not that handsome. | 埃迪不算 他又不帅 |
[41:00] | He’s handsome. | 他很帅气 |
[41:02] | Not as handsome as you. | 不如你帅 |
[41:06] | They have no idea what they’re in for. | 人们从来不知道他们要遭遇什么 |
[41:08] | Think you’ll ever get married again? | 认为你绝不会再结婚了 |
[41:11] | No. I am not the marrying kind, | 不 我不是适合结婚的那种类型 |
[41:13] | – trust me. – Hmm. | -相信我 -恩 |
[41:15] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[41:16] | Life’s pretty good. | 生活如此美好 |
[41:18] | Why fix it if it ain’t broke? | 何必画蛇添足 |