时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | That was awesome. Can we do it again? | 刚刚太好玩了 我们能再坐一次吗 |
[00:19] | Oh, I need a break, Mason. Aren’t you dizzy? | 哦 我得歇一会儿了 梅森 你难道不晕吗 |
[00:22] | I’m not tall enough to go on without you. | 我的身高还不够 你得陪我去 |
[00:24] | Aww. Hey, how about that one? | 嘿 坐那个怎么样 |
[00:26] | Come on, that’s for babies, Ilsa. | 算了吧 那个是小宝宝玩的 艾尔莎 |
[00:29] | – Oh… – It’s a bomb! Run! | -啊… -有炸弹 快跑 |
[00:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:35] | – Mommy! – Daddy! | -妈咪 -爸比 |
[00:36] | Mason, run! Run! | 梅森 跑 快跑 |
[00:50] | – All right, you guys ready? – All: Ready! | -伙计们 准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[00:55] | All right. Wow. | 好吧 哇哦 |
[00:56] | Pretty tricky with all the masks. | 这些面具还真挺棘手的 |
[00:58] | And we changed other stuff to, we got you Carrie! | 我们还交换了其他的东西 难住你了吧 凯莉 |
[01:01] | Yeah, this is gonna be pretty tough. I think I might be stumped. | 是啊 看来会挺难猜的 我想我可能被难住了 |
[01:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[01:05] | Well, you switched your shoes with tiger girl over here, | 看来 你在那儿和老虎女孩交换了鞋子 |
[01:08] | which is pretty tricky, but | 还挺狡猾的 但是 |
[01:09] | you still have cotton candy on your dress. | 你没把你裙子上的棉花糖擦掉 |
[01:12] | – Right, Allie? – Aw, you got me! | -没错吧 艾丽 -啊 被你猜对了 |
[01:13] | Woo-hoo! | 好耶 |
[01:15] | Gorilla, now you’re a smart one | 大猩猩 你挺聪明的 |
[01:17] | because you changed your T-shirt inside out to hide the logo, | 你把你的T恤反过来穿以遮掉商标图案 |
[01:19] | but I would recognize this | 但是我认得你 |
[01:21] | awesome haircut anywhere, Daniel. | 如此帅气的发型 丹尼尔 |
[01:24] | Pirate is Nick. | 海盗是尼克 |
[01:27] | Giraffe is Maddie. | 长颈鹿是麦蒂 |
[01:29] | Woo-hoo! | 猜对了耶 |
[01:31] | How did you know all that? | 你怎么能记得那么多 |
[01:32] | Because I’m a sorceress. I’m a witch. | 因为我懂巫术 我是个女巫 |
[01:36] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[01:39] | Whoo! | 救命啊 |
[01:40] | You need some help? | 我来帮你 |
[01:41] | Who wants a pizza? | 谁想要吃匹萨 |
[01:42] | Come on, get in line for pizza. | 快点 快排队拿匹萨 |
[01:44] | Whoo! Who doesn’t love pizza? | 喔 谁能不喜欢匹萨呢 |
[01:47] | Thank you, Sandra. | 谢谢 桑德拉 |
[01:49] | Yeah, thank you. You know, I had a feeling | 不 该谢谢你 你知道吗 我之前就有一种感觉 |
[01:50] | your special powers might come in handy. | 你的特殊能力会派得上用场 |
[01:52] | – Ah. – Not to mention you’re | -是么 -况且请你来 |
[01:53] | a hell of a lot cheaper than both | 比请魔术师和那种舞蛇的人 |
[01:55] | the magician and the guy with the snake, so… | 便宜得多了 对吧… |
[01:57] | My brilliant niece | 我冰雪聪明的侄女 |
[01:59] | only turns 11 once, right? | 一生只过一次十一岁生日 不是吗 |
[02:03] | Hey, Al. | 你好啊 艾尔 |
[02:10] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[02:12] | Kid’s name is Mason Allen. | 男孩名叫梅森·艾伦 |
[02:14] | Parents have been notified. | 已经通知了其家长 |
[02:15] | Uniforms are scouring the park, but so far, nothing. | 巡警们正满公园地搜寻他 但到现在仍一无所获 |
[02:18] | One of the ride jockeys saw something wedged | 当时一个操作员看见有什么东西 |
[02:20] | under the carousel, thought it was a bomb. | 在旋转木马的下面 以为是颗炸弹 |
[02:22] | Turned out to be the operator’s backpack, | 实际上只是个工具包 |
[02:24] | but caused a stampede, and when it was over, | 但造成了人们的恐慌 当一切结束的时候 |
[02:27] | Mason was gone. | 梅森不见了 |
[02:28] | Who was he with? | 他当时和谁在一起 |
[02:29] | His nanny, Ilsa Ginya. | 他的保姆 艾尔莎·吉尼亚 |
[02:35] | – Deep breath now. – Ilsa, hi. | -深呼吸 -你好 艾尔莎 |
[02:37] | I’m Carrie Wells. I’m a detective. | 我叫凯莉·威尔斯 我是一名警探 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna help you find Mason, okay? | 我会帮你找回梅森的 好吗 |
[02:40] | What can you tell me about what happened | 你能不能告诉我在梅森走丢之前 |
[02:42] | right before you lost him? | 到底发生了什么 |
[02:44] | I already told the officer. | 我之前已经跟警官说了 |
[02:46] | I got knocked down when people started running. | 当人们开始逃跑的时候我被撞倒了 |
[02:48] | They said I got knocked out. Now I can’t find Mason. | 他们说我被撞晕了 而现在梅森走丢了 |
[02:51] | – He’s only seven years old! – It’s okay. | -他只有七岁啊 -会没事的 |
[02:53] | Please, you have to help me find him. | 求你了 你一定要帮我找到他 |
[02:55] | – Help me find him. – It’s okay. | -要帮我找到他 -会没事的 |
[02:56] | Stay back! | 往后退 |
[03:00] | It’s okay, all right? We’re gonna find him. | 会没事的 我们会找到他的 |
[03:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:18] | Oh, yeah, all right. I appreciate it though. Thank you. | 好的 知道了 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[03:20] | All right, so look. PD, FD, EMS, whole alphabet soup | 警察局 消防队 急救队 所有的部门 |
[03:23] | out looking, so far, nothing. No sign of Mason. | 都行动起来了 至今一无所获 没有梅森的一点点踪迹 |
[03:25] | I’m thinking if he was taken, | 我认为如果他被绑架了 |
[03:26] | maybe it’s a crime of opportunity. | 很可能是那种机会犯罪 |
[03:27] | Somebody just sees the chaos of the bomb scare, | 罪犯正好碰上炸弹威胁所造成的混乱 |
[03:29] | notices the kids running around, takes him? | 注意到孩子们四处逃跑 然后拐走他 |
[03:30] | Except, turns out, he’s not just any kid. | 但是 事实上 他不是被随机掳走的 |
[03:32] | – He’s Kenneth Allen’s kid. – Am I supposed to know | -他是肯尼斯·艾伦的儿子 -我是不是该知道 |
[03:35] | – who that is or what? – You’re supposed to know | -他是谁啊 -你该知道 |
[03:36] | Kenneth and his wife Gwen’s company, Protech, | 肯尼斯和他的妻子格温的普鲁泰克公司 |
[03:38] | made a small fortune in tactical protective wear. | 在战术防护服上赚了一笔小钱 |
[03:41] | They improved the old formula for Kevlar. | 他们把凯夫拉材料的旧配方进行了升级 |
[03:43] | Oh, you know what, I did. I did hear that apparently | 哦 知道吗 我的确听说了 |
[03:44] | the NFL’s supposed to be using that | 全美橄榄球联盟今年准备引进此材料 |
[03:46] | in their helmet’s this year, right, something like that? | 用于制造头盔 类似于那样的 对吗 |
[03:48] | Hey, just left the park. No sign of Mason. | 嘿 刚离开公园 没有梅森的踪迹 |
[03:50] | Okay, check with the doorman, | 好吧 你去探探门卫的底 |
[03:51] | see if anyone suspicious has been hanging around. | 看看是还有没有可疑人员徘徊着 |
[03:54] | All right. | 明白 |
[03:59] | Mason loves Victorian Gardens. | 梅森非常喜欢维多利亚公园 |
[04:02] | We were just there last weekend, the three of us. | 我们一家三口上周末还一起去了呢 |
[04:05] | Mr. Allen, I have to ask you, | 艾伦先生 我必须得问你 |
[04:08] | can you think of anyone who would want to hurt you? | 你能想到有没有谁有可能想伤害你 |
[04:10] | I don’t think so, no. | 没有 我想没有 |
[04:12] | What about your employees? | 那你的员工呢 |
[04:13] | Business? Domestic? Any personnel issues lately? | 生意方面的呢 佣人呢 最近有没有任何人际关系问题 |
[04:16] | We have over 250 people working for us. | 我们有超过250位员工在为公司工作 |
[04:19] | I mean, there’s always issues, | 我是指 有人的地方总有矛盾 |
[04:20] | but why are we talking about this? | 我们为什么要谈论这些呢 |
[04:22] | We need to be looking for Mason. | 我们必须专注于寻找梅森 |
[04:24] | Mr. Allen, we have to explore every possibility. | 艾伦先生 我们必须调查每一个可能性 |
[04:28] | Is it possible someone else, a business rival maybe, | 有没有可能有人 也许是生意方面的 |
[04:33] | would have a grudge against you? | 和你结过仇 |
[04:35] | Well, I’m successful. | 这个 我事业有成 |
[04:38] | Success pisses people off sometimes, | 成功有时会惹恼一些人 |
[04:41] | but I play fair. | 但我做人讲公平 |
[04:42] | We have a good company. | 我们公司运作良好 |
[04:44] | No. | 没 |
[04:46] | There’s no one I can think of | 我想不出有人 |
[04:48] | who would do something like this. | 会做出这样的事来 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:52] | And, no, to save you the trouble, there’s no one else. | 没有 帮你省点口舌 没有第三者 |
[04:55] | Gwen and I are very much in love. | 格温和我非常的相爱 |
[04:58] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[04:59] | I wouldn’t endanger my son’s life | 我不会冒着我儿子的生命危险 |
[05:01] | for one second by keeping anything from you. | 对你有一丝一毫的隐瞒 |
[05:03] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[05:18] | He likes to read, huh? | 他很喜欢读书 是吗 |
[05:20] | He gets that from me. | 是的 受我的熏陶 |
[05:21] | We love to just sit down and snuggle up with a good book. | 我们很喜欢依偎在一起看一本好书 |
[05:27] | “Hansel and Gretel”? | 《奇幻森林历险记》 [糖果屋的故事] |
[05:29] | That’s “Grimm’s Fairy Tales,” His favorite. | 那是格林童话里的故事 他最喜欢了 |
[05:39] | Was he on his computer a lot? | 他经常用电脑吗 |
[05:41] | Um, not a lot, no. Uh, he doesn’t go online. | 不经常 不 不 他不上网 |
[05:45] | Wait, you don’t think that… | 等等 你不会以为… |
[05:47] | Listen, we don’t… we don’t know anything right now. | 听着 我们现在什么都不知道 |
[05:49] | I just have to ask the questions, okay? | 我只是得问你这些问题 |
[05:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[05:53] | How could this be happening? | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[05:57] | – Okay. – Okay, stay calm. | -好 -好 保持冷静 |
[05:59] | Keep him on the line as long as possible. | 在电话里尽可能多拖延他一会 |
[06:04] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[06:05] | I have your son. | 你儿子在我手上 |
[06:07] | Please, please don’t hurt him. | 我求求你别伤害他 |
[06:09] | I’ll call back with further instructions. | 关于之后的要求我会再给你回电话 |
[06:11] | No cops. No FBI. | 不要叫警察 不要请来FBI |
[06:14] | I wanna speak to my son. I wanna know that he’s okay. | 我要和我儿子说话 我得确保他平安无事 |
[06:16] | Follow my instructions. | 只要你按照我的指示做 |
[06:18] | I’ll return him to you safe and sound. | 我会把他安然无恙地还给你的 |
[06:20] | Blue watch and all. | 和他的蓝色手表一起 |
[06:24] | Blue watch? | 蓝色手表 |
[06:25] | He was wearing that this morning. | 他今天早上带着那块表 |
[06:27] | We gave it to him for his birthday. | 那是我们给他的生日礼物 |
[06:32] | Establish a time frame. | 建立一条时间线 |
[06:37] | Hey, boss, you got anything on the nanny? | 嘿 老大 你在那个保姆身上查到什么没有 |
[06:39] | Been with the family since Mason was born. | 自从梅森出生那保姆就在他家干活了 |
[06:40] | No record. She’s overcome by all of this. | 没有犯罪记录 她已经经历过这些 |
[06:42] | Had to be hospitalized. We’re checking. | 她已经被送往医院了 我们正在查 |
[06:44] | I don’t like her for it. | 我不觉得是她干的 |
[06:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:49] | All right, we’re set on the ransom. | 好吧 我们现在准备赎金 |
[06:51] | You know they’re asking for a million bucks? | 你知道吗 他们竟然开口要一百万美元 |
[06:54] | Not many people could swing that kinda dough in under an hour. | 没几个人能在一个小时之内集齐那么多钱 |
[06:56] | Not too many people own a private island | 也没几个人能在塞舌尔群岛 |
[06:58] | – at Seychelles either. – That’s true. | -有自己的私人小岛 -倒也是 |
[07:03] | Follow the plan, you’ll get your son back. | 按照我的计划行事 你儿子会回到你身边的 |
[07:06] | The caller was very specific, no cops. | 打电话那人说的很清楚 不能叫警察 |
[07:08] | Mr. Allen, believe me, we do this all the time. | 艾伦先生 请相信我 我们经常做这样的工作 |
[07:11] | You gotta trust us. | 你必须要相信我们 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 我很抱歉 只是… |
[07:14] | this is my son’s life we’re talking about. | 我们现在谈的可是我儿子的性命 |
[07:16] | I understand. | 我理解你 |
[07:17] | Look, it’s simple. You’re making a transaction. | 听着 这很简单 你只需要做个交易 |
[07:21] | You give him what he wants. He gives us what we want. | 你去给他他想要的 他就会给我们我们想要的 |
[07:23] | My son is not some business transaction, Lieutenant. | 我儿子可不是什么商业交易 警督 |
[07:26] | I know it’s impossible, | 我知道这很难 |
[07:27] | but you gotta try to take away the emotion | 但你必须抑制住自己的情绪 |
[07:29] | because that’s what it is to him. | 因为那就是绑匪想要利用你的地方 |
[07:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:33] | We’ll be watching you, | 我们会注意你的 |
[07:34] | making sure you and Mason are safe. | 我们会确保你和梅森都平安无事 |
[07:38] | Walk me through it again. | 再跟我讲一遍流程 |
[07:39] | You take these bags into your car, | 你拿上这几个包去你的车里 |
[07:42] | he’ll be calling you with instructions for the drop-off. | 绑匪会打电话告诉你赎金放置的具体地点 |
[07:44] | We’ll be listening. | 我们会监听 |
[07:45] | We will follow you wherever he tells you to go. | 不管他告诉你什么 我们都会跟着你的 |
[07:48] | Whatever he asks for, you give him. | 不管他要什么 你都给他 |
[07:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:53] | – You ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[08:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[08:25] | – Anybody follow you? – No. | -有人跟着你么 -没有 |
[08:27] | Come to the platform above the pool. | 到泳池上方的平台来 |
[08:29] | You have five minutes. | 你有五分钟的时间 |
[08:30] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[08:33] | Oh, shit! | 哦 卧槽 |
[08:34] | Shit! | 卧槽 |
[08:35] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[08:41] | Hey, Dad is moving south in park. I have eyes. | 嘿 孩子他爸正在公园里向南移动 我能看见他 |
[08:44] | Headed towards the pool. | 朝着泳池走过去了 |
[09:01] | Nice work, you made it. | 干的不错 你来了 |
[09:03] | I want you to listen to me very carefully. | 我希望你能仔仔细细地听我说 |
[09:05] | Leave the bags under the bench and step away. | 把赎金放到长椅下然后离开 |
[09:07] | Don’t make a scene. Just calmly walk away. | 不要声张 安静地离开就好 |
[09:10] | You’ve come this far. | 你都走到这一步了 |
[09:11] | I don’t want your son to get hurt. | 我不想让你的儿子受伤 |
[09:16] | Allen? Are you there? | 艾伦 你还在么 |
[09:17] | Are you listening to me? | 你还在听么 |
[09:20] | Give me my boy, you son of a bitch. | 还我儿子 你个狗娘养的 |
[09:25] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[09:30] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:31] | Hey, hey, hey! You stay here! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 你呆在这儿别动 |
[09:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:36] | Hey! Eastbound. | 嘿 绑匪往东走了 |
[09:38] | Blue jeans. Gray and blue shirt. | 穿着蓝色牛仔裤 灰蓝色汗衫 |
[09:43] | Damn it! | 卧槽 |
[09:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:45] | Lost the suspect. Last seen near park exit. | 嫌疑人跟丢了 他刚刚在靠近公园出口的位置 |
[09:47] | He could be heading your way. | 他可能朝你们那里跑了 |
[09:48] | Keep an eye out. | 注意看着点 |
[09:54] | Check with the doorman, see if anyone suspicious | 去和门卫核实一下 看看有没有 |
[09:56] | has been hanging around. | 可疑的人在附近出现过 |
[09:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:02] | That car. | 那辆车 |
[10:03] | Al, I saw it outside the Allen place. | 艾尔 我在艾伦家外面见过那辆车 |
[10:07] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[10:08] | Hey!Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[10:10] | Show me your hands, now! | 举起手来 快 |
[10:11] | Put the car in park. | 把车停下 |
[10:12] | Put it in park! | 停下车 |
[10:15] | Get up. | 出来 |
[10:16] | – Where is he? – I don’t have him. | -那孩子在哪里 -我没有绑架他 |
[10:17] | – Where is he! – I don’t have him. | -他在哪里 -我没绑架他 |
[10:18] | I never had him. | 我从来都没碰过他 |
[10:24] | I just was taking a lunch break in the park | 当我听到人们尖叫的时候 |
[10:26] | when I heard all this screaming. | 我正在公园里吃我的午饭 |
[10:28] | Something about a bomb. | 人们在说关于一个炸弹的什么事 |
[10:30] | It was crazy, you know. There was cop cars, TV cameras, | 当时真的很疯狂 你知道么 警察去了 电视台去了 |
[10:33] | people all over. | 到处都是人 |
[10:35] | Then somebody walks away with a kid. | 然后我就看见有个人带着个孩子走了 |
[10:37] | And you didn’t try to stop him? | 你就没想过阻止他 |
[10:38] | I thought he was taking the kid to his parents. | 我以为他是带着那孩子去见他父母的 |
[10:40] | How was I supposed to know it was a kidnapping? | 我怎么会知道他是在绑架那个孩子 |
[10:42] | How did you find out it was? | 那你是怎么发现这是绑架的 |
[10:43] | The kid’s picture was all over the news. | 新闻上全是那孩子的照片 |
[10:45] | I saw him on TV and I put two and two together. | 我在电视上看到了他 就把这两条线索拼到了一起 |
[10:47] | Congrats on your brilliance. | 给你的“才华”点个赞 |
[10:48] | Look, I didn’t do anything wrong! | 喂 我又没做什么不对的事情 |
[10:50] | Lying to the police? Extortion? | 向警察撒谎 还勒索 这不算错事 |
[10:52] | You do realize you tried to cash in on this kid’s disappearance? | 你应该知道你把一个儿童绑架案当做赚钱机会 |
[10:55] | You’re looking at serious time here, Sean. | 你会被判进去很久的 肖恩 |
[10:59] | You gotta help me out, man. | 你得帮帮我啊 兄弟 |
[11:01] | Help yourself out. | 你还是帮帮你自己吧 |
[11:03] | Tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[11:05] | The kid was taken away by a man? What’d the guy look like? | 那孩子是被一个男人带走了是吧 那人长什么样 |
[11:08] | Like some guy, you know? | 就长那样子 你知道么 |
[11:09] | No, I don’t know! Tell me more! | 不 我不知道 我需要知道更多的东西 |
[11:12] | – Details! – White guy! Baseball cap! | -细节 -白人 戴着棒球帽 |
[11:13] | Yankees, maybe. Beard. | 扬基队粉丝吧 大概 留着胡子 |
[11:18] | What else? | 还有什么吗 |
[11:23] | I di… I did notice something. The kid, he… | 我 我没注意到其他事 就是那个孩子 |
[11:25] | he was kind of breathing heavy. | 他的呼吸有点沉重 |
[11:27] | Like, breathing into his hands. | 好像是用手捂着嘴呼吸的 |
[11:28] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[11:30] | His seizures. | 他犯癫痫病了 |
[11:33] | Mason has seizure disorder? | 梅森有癫痫病 |
[11:34] | We got it under control with medication. | 我们用药物控制了他的病情 |
[11:37] | He hasn’t had one in years. | 他已经好几年没犯病了 |
[11:38] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[11:40] | I mean, if he’s having them again… | 我说 如果他又发病了… |
[11:48] | – Hey, do you have a minute? – Sure. | -你现在有时间么 -有 |
[11:49] | All right, so it looks like that idiot | 好吧 看起来你们几个 |
[11:51] | that you guys grabbed up in the park | 在公园抓住的那个傻瓜 |
[11:52] | was just looking for a payday. | 只是想赚点钱 |
[11:54] | – Okay. – Now this, officially, could be | -好吧 -现在这个案子 |
[11:56] | – a missing person’s case. – Right. | -可以正式成为人口失踪案了 -好的 |
[11:58] | And we both know the stats on that one. | 我们都知道这种案子的状况 |
[12:00] | – I’m gonna find him. – All right, well, | -我会找到他的 -好吧 那么 |
[12:02] | you just need to prepare yourself. | 你现在需要做好准备 |
[12:03] | I said I’m gonna find him. | 我说过 我会找到他的 |
[12:04] | Hey, guys, another ransom call just came in. | 嘿 伙计们 刚刚另外一个索要赎金的电话打来了 |
[12:06] | It’s the Allen’s home number. | 打的是艾伦家里的电话 |
[12:10] | Okay, stay calm, | 好的 保持冷静 |
[12:12] | and remember, we need proof of life. | 记住 我们必须要你儿子还活着的证据 |
[12:19] | – Hello. – If you wanna see your son | -你好 -如果你还想让你儿子活着 |
[12:21] | alive you will listen to me very carefully. | 就好好听着我跟你说的话 |
[12:24] | Okay, just tell me what you want. | 好的 告诉我你想要什么 |
[12:26] | 2 million in cash. | 两百万的现金 |
[12:29] | I wanna speak to my son. | 我想和我儿子说话 |
[12:31] | I wanna know that he’s alive. | 我得知道他还活着 |
[12:32] | Your son is fine. | 你儿子挺好的 |
[12:33] | Put him on the phone. | 让他接电话 |
[12:36] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[12:38] | Mason, it’s Daddy. Are you okay? | 梅森 是爸爸 你还好吗 |
[12:40] | I was a little sick, but I’m better now. | 我刚刚有点难受 不过我现在好多了 |
[12:43] | Daddy, I wanna come home. When’re you gonna g… | 爸爸 我想回家 你什么时候… |
[12:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:47] | You’re gonna receive a text message, | 你将会收到一条短信 |
[12:48] | then you’re gonna wire the money | 然后你去把钱转到 |
[12:50] | into the account listed in the text. | 短信中所写的账户里 |
[12:52] | When I receive the money, I’ll give you your son. | 我收到钱之后 会把你儿子还给你的 |
[12:55] | – Say good-bye, Mason. – Bye, Daddy. | -梅森 说再见 -再见 爸爸 |
[12:57] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[13:03] | Signal was jammed. This guy knows what he’s doing. | 信号被屏蔽了 这个人知道他在做什么 |
[13:07] | Mason just said, “I was a little sick.” | 梅森刚才说了“我刚刚有点难受” |
[13:10] | Does your son know the name of his medication? | 你儿子知道他吃的药叫什么名字吗 |
[13:13] | – Clonazepam. Yeah, he knows it. – Mm-hmm. | -氯硝西泮 他知道的 -嗯 |
[13:15] | Okay, but he doesn’t have a prescription? | 好的 但是他没有处方 对吧 |
[13:16] | Jay, drugstore robberies in the last 24 hours. | 杰 找出在24小时内药店发生的抢劫案 |
[13:20] | On it. | 好的 |
[13:24] | Looks like there were two stores that got hit. | 看起来有两家药店被抢了 |
[13:26] | One in Queens. One out by Columbia. | 一家在皇后区 另一家靠近哥伦比亚 |
[13:27] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:34] | That guy. | 那个人 |
[13:35] | That’s him, right there. | 就是他 就在那儿 |
[13:36] | There was a picture on Mason’s computer, | 梅森的电脑上有张照片 |
[13:38] | that guy was in the background. Do you know him? | 那个男人就在背景里 你认识他吗 |
[13:40] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从来没见过他 |
[13:42] | The picture was of Mason at a water park wearing green shorts. | 那张照片照的是梅森在水上公园 他穿着绿色短裤 |
[13:44] | He was running through the water. | 他在水中奔跑着 |
[13:45] | When was that? | 那是什么时候照的照片 |
[13:46] | Uh, about three weeks ago. | 大概三周前 |
[13:49] | Okay. Al. | 好的 艾尔 |
[13:52] | Give us a second. | 我们单独谈一会 |
[13:56] | Let her do the job. | 让她去做该做的吧 |
[14:01] | That piece of shit was stalking Mason. | 那个人渣一直在跟踪梅森 |
[14:04] | He’s been planning this for weeks. | 他花了几周的时间来筹划 |
[14:06] | Waiting for the right opportunity to grab him. | 等待着绑架梅森的最佳时机 |
[14:07] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[14:09] | Security cameras outside the Duane Reade on 106th | 106大街上杜安里德外面的监控摄像头 |
[14:11] | picked up a car driving away from the scene | 拍到有一辆车在绑架的发生时 |
[14:12] | at the time of the robbery. | 从现场开走了 |
[14:14] | Matches a brown 2002 Buick LeSabre stolen yesterday | 和昨天从92大街和河滨路上被偷的一辆 |
[14:17] | from 92nd and Riverside. New York plates. | 2002年款的棕色别克名使一致 纽约牌照 |
[14:18] | Right front hubcap is missing. | 右前毂盖缺失 |
[14:20] | – You put a BOLO out? – Every eye in the city, boss. | – 你发通缉了吗 – 全城出动 老大 |
[14:25] | Tracked the stolen Buick to this neighborhood. | 追踪被盗别克车到了这片小区 |
[14:28] | Neighbor confirmed suspect matching the screen-grab | 邻居证实了嫌疑犯和 |
[14:30] | was spotted entering the building. | 进入大楼那人的屏幕截图一致 |
[14:32] | All right, let’s hope Mason’s with him. | 好了 但愿梅森和他在一起 |
[14:33] | – Standing by. – Okay. | – 全员待命 – 好的 |
[14:36] | Go. | 行动 |
[14:54] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[14:57] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[15:00] | Someone took him. | 有人把他带走了 |
[15:09] | Dead man is Jason Lutz. No record. | 死者是杰森·卢茨 没有案底 |
[15:11] | Mostly blue-collar jobs around the city. | 通常在城市里从事蓝领工作 |
[15:13] | Well, I don’t know what I’m gonna tell the parents. | 好吧 我都不知道要跟孩子父母怎么交代 |
[15:15] | I mean, “Oh, we had the right guy, | 难道我说 “噢 我们抓对了人” |
[15:18] | but then your son got kidnapped from the kidnapper.” | “可是你儿子又被另一个嫌犯绑架了” |
[15:20] | That sounds like what may have happened. | 听上去的确是这样子 |
[15:22] | Lutz was squatting in that apartment, by the way. | 顺便说一句 卢茨擅自占用了那个公寓 |
[15:25] | We have a last known address for Lutz? | 有卢茨最近可查的地址吗 |
[15:26] | Yup, living with his mom in Queens, and as far | 有的 和他妈妈一起住在皇后区 |
[15:28] | as I can tell, unemployed for the past six months. | 而且据我所知 他在过去六个月里都没有工作 |
[15:31] | Which means he had a lot of free times on his hands. | 也就是说他有大把的空余时间 |
[15:33] | And was desperate for cash. Jay, see if you can find | 而且手头拮据 杰 看看你能不能找到 |
[15:35] | any links between Lutz and the Allens. | 卢茨和艾伦一家的任何联系 |
[15:38] | Neighbors heard a loud argument | 邻居听见昨晚那个公寓里 |
[15:40] | coming from the apartment last night. | 发生了一起激烈的争执 |
[15:42] | Makes sense. Inside looked like a tornado hit it. | 这说得通 公寓里看起来像是狂风过境 |
[15:44] | Whoever killed Lutz went at it with him. | 杀了卢茨的人和他大打了一场 |
[15:46] | Did we find anything else in that apartment? | 在那个公寓里 我们还找到什么 |
[15:48] | We got the boy’s medicine bottle, | 我们找到了男孩的药瓶 |
[15:50] | which unfortunately means he no longer has his pills, | 不幸的是 这意味着他身上已经没药了 |
[15:52] | and a burner cell. | 还有一部一次性手机 |
[15:54] | I’ll take a look. | 我会拿来检查一下 |
[15:55] | So we got two compound depressed skull fractures, | 我们可以看到两处混合凹陷性颅骨骨折 |
[15:58] | – blunt force. – Well, there was a broken table | – 钝器所伤 – 嗯 现场有个破损的桌子 |
[16:00] | right next to the body. | 在尸体边上 |
[16:01] | Well, that’ll do it. | 嗯 这说得通 |
[16:02] | We got Le Fort and mandibular fractures, | 这里还有水平和下颌骨折 |
[16:05] | multiple lacerations, hematomas. | 多处撕裂和血肿 |
[16:07] | Whoever did this must have been pretty pissed off. | 凶手当时一定非常火大 |
[16:09] | So now Lutz must have put up a struggle, right? | 那么卢茨一定和对方打了起来 是吗 |
[16:11] | – Mm-hmm. – He must have fought back. | – 嗯哼 – 他一定反击了 |
[16:12] | We got any blood from the other guy? | 我们能取得另一个人的血样吗 |
[16:14] | No, nothing yet, but check his out. | 暂时还没查到 但来看看这个 |
[16:16] | So I found a compound | 在卢茨的衣服上 我发现了 |
[16:17] | chemical on Lutz’s clothing called acephate. | 一种叫乙酰甲胺磷的化学混合物质 |
[16:20] | Now, it’s commonly used by greenskeepers, | 如今 此物通常为高尔夫球场管理员所用 |
[16:21] | you know, in ballparks, golf courses. | 你知道 在棒球场啊 高尔夫球场啊 |
[16:23] | – Keeps the bugs away. – Greenskeepers, huh? | – 来防止虫子 – 高尔夫球场管理员 哈 |
[16:26] | Lutz was unemployed. | 卢茨没有工作 |
[16:27] | Why acephate? So what are we thinking? | 为什么是乙酰甲胺磷 那我们有什么推论 |
[16:30] | Maybe the killer worked with the stuff, | 也许凶手的工作和它有关 |
[16:32] | got some on Lutz during the struggle? | 在和卢茨发生打斗的时候 蹭到了卢茨身上 |
[16:33] | Sounds like you answered your own question. | 听起来你自问自答了 |
[16:35] | I did. Not gonna help him though. | 没错 不过也帮不了他 |
[16:50] | – Hey, boss? – Yeah? | – 嘿 老大 – 嗯 |
[16:51] | Lutz was definitely tracking the Allens. | 卢茨一定是在跟踪艾伦一家 |
[16:53] | His burner pinged from several locations | 在城市里的多个角落都能查到 |
[16:55] | around the city which match directly | 他手机的定位 和艾伦一家 |
[16:57] | with the Allens’ whereabouts on those days. | 这些天的活动地点都一致 |
[16:59] | Okay, it’d be nice to know who he was calling. | 好吧 如果能知道他给谁打了电话就是件好事了 |
[17:01] | We don’t know who exactly, but we do know he called | 我们不知道具体是谁 但是我们知道 |
[17:03] | another burner phone and only that phone | 他在绑架前三周内 |
[17:05] | for the three weeks leading up to the kidnapping. | 只给另一个一次性手机打过电话 |
[17:07] | After that, nothing. | 在那之后 就没有了 |
[17:09] | So whoever he was calling was in on the plan. | 所以他电话联系的那个人一定也参与了计划 |
[17:11] | And maybe was the guy who killed him. | 也许那就是杀了卢茨的人 |
[17:13] | But why go through the trouble of planning a kidnapping | 只不过谁会大费周章地和别人策划一场绑架案 |
[17:16] | with someone only to kill the guy later? | 然后把那人杀了呢 |
[17:18] | What if Lutz and his killer | 要是卢茨和杀了他的凶手 |
[17:19] | planned the kidnapping together, right? | 确实在一起策划绑架 是吧 |
[17:21] | Lutz’s job is to track the kid, but then the bomb scare | 卢茨负责跟踪孩子 但是假炸弹带来的恐慌 |
[17:24] | gives him a window of opportunity. | 让他觉得有机可趁 |
[17:26] | He decides to act without his partner. | 他决定独自行动 |
[17:29] | That way he doesn’t have to split the ransom money. | 这样的话他就不用和人平分赎金了 |
[17:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, which really pisses off the other guy. | 对 对 没错 这样的话另一个人一定气疯了 |
[17:33] | So Lutz goes to ground in his apartment, | 所以卢茨把梅森藏在他的公寓里 |
[17:35] | hides Mason from us and from his former partner. | 既躲着我们也躲着他的前搭档 |
[17:37] | So if you’re the man with the plan, right, | 那么如果你是这个制定计划的人 嗯 |
[17:39] | your former partner, he double-crosses you, | 你的前搭档 他背叛了你 |
[17:41] | takes the kid, where’s the first place you’re gonna look? | 擅自带走了孩子 你首先会去哪里查看 |
[17:43] | Where Lutz lived, at his mom’s place. | 卢茨的住所 他妈妈家 |
[17:47] | Jason was always getting into trouble. | 杰森总是麻烦不断 |
[17:50] | It was that public school he went to. | 都怪他去的那所公立学校 |
[17:52] | Mrs. Lutz, did anybody come by the house | 卢茨太太 在你儿子被害之前 |
[17:55] | in the days before your son was killed? | 有人来过你家吗 |
[17:57] | – Like who? – Friends, girlfriend? | – 比如说 – 朋友 女朋友 |
[18:00] | Anything like that? | 这一类人 |
[18:01] | No. | 没有 |
[18:03] | Nobody unusual? Um… | 没什么不寻常的人吗 |
[18:05] | Oh, wait, wait. There was someone. | 噢 等等 确实有个人 |
[18:07] | Uh, this man, he was going door to door. | 呃 这个人 他挨家挨户的走过 |
[18:10] | He said there was a rat problem in the neighborhood. | 他说这片居民区有鼠患 |
[18:14] | I told him I didn’t have any rats, just roaches, | 我跟他说 我家里没有老鼠 只有蟑螂 |
[18:17] | so I let him in and he sprayed a little bit. | 于是我让他进来喷了一些除虫剂 |
[18:20] | – Does that help? – Sure, yeah. | – 这消息有用吗 – 当然 |
[18:22] | Did… did… did he give you a name? | – 他 他有告诉你他的名字吗 |
[18:24] | Oh, here. Um… | 哦 这里 嗯 |
[18:27] | he left his card. | 他留下了名片 |
[18:29] | Ah, yes, that’s it. | 对的 就是这个 |
[18:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:34] | Now I can’t find Mason! | 我找不到梅森了 |
[18:36] | – It’s okay. – Stay back. | – 没事的 – 后退 |
[18:42] | Mrs. Lutz, when did this man come by your house? | 卢茨太太 这个男人是什么时候到你家去的 |
[18:44] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早晨 |
[18:45] | And he didn’t tell you his name? | 他没有告诉你他的名字吗 |
[18:47] | No. Uh, come to think of it, | 没有 呃 想到这儿 |
[18:49] | he kept asking about my son. | 他一直在问我的儿子怎么样 |
[18:51] | He wanted to know where he was living these days. | 他想知道詹生最近住在哪儿 |
[18:54] | And I told him that Jason was staying | 我告诉他杰森 |
[18:57] | with a friend out in Maspeth. | 和一个朋友一起住在马斯佩斯 |
[18:59] | Mrs. Lutz, do you mind if I keep this card? | 卢茨太太 你介意我留下这张名片吗 |
[19:01] | – Huh? No. – Thank you. | – 嗯? 不介意 – 谢谢 |
[19:03] | You’ve been very helpful. | 你真是帮了大忙了 |
[19:05] | Someone will show you out. Okay? | 有人会领你出去的 好吗 |
[19:10] | Right this way. | 请这边走 |
[19:12] | That bomb scare in the park, | 公园里的那场炸弹恐慌 |
[19:14] | I saw a guy. | 我看见了一个人 |
[19:16] | He had this exact logo on his shirt. | 他衬衫上映着一模一样的商标 |
[19:18] | – Queen of Hearts Exterminators. – Yeah. | – 红心女王除虫公司 – 是的 |
[19:20] | And Delina’s report? Acephate. | 还有黛丽拉的报告 乙酰甲胺磷 |
[19:24] | An insecticide, Al. | 那是种杀虫剂 艾尔 |
[19:28] | Okay, so Jason Lutz got four calls from a burner cell | 好了 在梅森被绑架前的一个小时内 |
[19:30] | in the hour before Mason was kidnapped. | 杰森接到了一部一次性手机的四次来电 |
[19:32] | – Didn’t take any of ’em. – The exterminator | – 他一个也没接 – 那个除虫人 |
[19:33] | must have got nervous when he suspected Lutz | 一定非常不安 因为他怀疑卢茨 |
[19:35] | was scrapping the plan, taking the kid on his own. | 会破坏计划 独自绑架那孩子 |
[19:38] | So he went to the park, he didn’t find them there, | 于是他就去了公园 可他并没有在那里找到他们 |
[19:40] | then he goes to Jason’s mom’s house. | 接着他就去了杰森妈妈家 |
[19:41] | She gievs him Maspeth. He must have known the place. | 她告诉他了马斯佩斯 他一定知道那个地方 |
[19:46] | All right, looks like they got 15 employees | 好了 看起来这家除虫公司 |
[19:48] | at the exterminator company. | 共有15名员工 |
[19:51] | – It’s okay. – Stay back. | – 没事的 – 后退 |
[19:56] | Right there, him. | 就在那儿 是他 |
[19:59] | Name’s Jim Garrett. Got an address over in Queens. | 名字是吉姆·盖瑞特 地址在皇后区 |
[20:02] | – Hillside Ave. – Let’s go. | – 山坡大道 – 我们出发吧 |
[20:14] | Another ransom call just came in. | 刚接到另一通勒索电话 |
[20:16] | This time for 3 million in cash | 这次要求三百万现金 |
[20:18] | and a threat on the boy’s life if Allen doesn’t pay up. | 并且说艾伦如果不付款的话 就要撕票 |
[20:21] | Well, Garrett already killed Lutz. | 好吧 盖瑞特已经杀了卢茨 |
[20:23] | What’s to stop him from killing Mason? | 还有什么能阻止他杀了梅森呢 |
[20:26] | No sign of the boy? | 没看到男孩儿吗 |
[20:35] | – Who is this? – I have your son. | – 哪位 – 你儿子在我手里 |
[20:40] | Please don’t hurt him. | 请不要伤害他 |
[20:42] | I’ll call back with further instructions. | 我会晚点再打给你 告诉你具体指示 |
[20:43] | No cops. No FBI. | 不许联系警察 不许联系FBI |
[20:46] | – I want to speak to my son. – I want to know that he’s okay. | – 我想和我儿子说话 – 我想知道他一切安好 |
[20:50] | – Al? – Yeah? | – 艾尔 – 嗯? |
[20:52] | This trophy, it belongs to Kenneth Allen. | 这个奖杯 这是肯尼思·艾伦的 |
[20:55] | He was in Allen’s house. I saw a bunch of these | 他曾去过艾伦家 我看见有不少奖杯 |
[20:57] | behind his desk. | 放在艾伦桌子上 |
[20:59] | One was missing. This one. | 少了一个 就是它 |
[21:02] | Why would Garrett steal a worthless trophy? | 盖瑞特为什么要偷一个一文不值的奖杯呢 |
[21:06] | Because it wasn’t worthless to him. | 也许对他来说价值千金 |
[21:08] | We got eyes on the suspect. | 我们看到嫌疑人了 |
[21:10] | He’s near the building. | 他正在靠近大楼 |
[21:18] | Hey, put the camera on those garages. | 嘿 把摄像头转向车库 |
[21:22] | Signs of life in the garage, in the garage. | 车库里有生命迹象 就在车库里 |
[21:29] | Police! Freeze! I got him. Go. | 警察 不许动 我逮住他了 行动 |
[21:31] | Go, go, go! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[21:37] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[21:48] | Jim Garrett, you’re under arrest. | 吉姆·盖瑞特 你被捕了 |
[21:50] | – I was just gonna walk my dog. – Okay, first of all, | – 我只是打算去遛狗 – 好吧 首先 |
[21:52] | that thing is not a dog, all right? | 这可不是一条狗 好吗 |
[21:54] | What is that? A wolverine? | 那是鬼 一匹狼獾吗 |
[21:55] | You have no grounds to arrest me. | 你们毫无根据地逮捕我 |
[21:57] | We’ll start with cruelty to animals. | 我们可以从虐待动物开始着手 |
[21:58] | We’ll work our way up to kidnapping | 然后等我们抵达市中心的时候 |
[22:00] | when we get downtown. | 再升级到绑架案 |
[22:04] | We checked the entire apartment building, | 我们检查了整栋公寓楼 |
[22:06] | the surrounding area, nothing. | 和附近区域 一无所获 |
[22:07] | – No sign of Mason. – All right, keep looking. | – 没有梅森的迹象 – 好吧 继续查下去 |
[22:09] | – She just went in. – All right. | – 她刚开始询问 – 好的 |
[22:11] | – What do we know about Garrett? – Recently divorced. | – 关于盖瑞特 我们知道什么 – 最近离了婚 |
[22:13] | Fallen on some pretty rough financial times. | 经济状况非常不好 |
[22:15] | Actually, never really had good financial times either. | 事实上 他也从来没有过经济状况好的时候 |
[22:19] | – How recently divorced? – Finalized a year ago. | – 什么时候离婚的 – 一年前结束的 |
[22:21] | – Could have set him off. – Looks like his wife | – 也许让他一蹶不振 – 看起来他的妻子 |
[22:23] | was the only good thing going for the guy, | 是他身上唯一发生的好事 |
[22:25] | uh, but when Garrett’s life went south, | 呃 但是当盖瑞特的生活每况愈下 |
[22:27] | she headed out west. | 她就去了西边 |
[22:28] | Been trying to reach her but no luck. | 他试着联系她 但无力回天 |
[22:30] | Apparently she’s out in Moab, Utah, | 她去了犹他州的莫阿布 |
[22:32] | living in a yurt. | 住在帐篷里 |
[22:33] | Criminal record? | 有犯罪记录吗 |
[22:35] | From what I can see, guy’s clean. | 据我所知 盖瑞特没有案底 |
[22:37] | No, not really. | 不 也不尽然 |
[22:39] | I mean, we still have a strong case for burglary, right? | 我是说 我们还是有入室行窃的证据 不是吗 |
[22:41] | He must have broken into the Allens to get that award. | 他总得要破门进入艾伦家 才拿得到那个奖杯 |
[22:44] | Family is on their way in. | 艾伦夫妇正在来的路上 |
[22:48] | Jason Lutz. | 杰森·卢茨 认识吗 |
[22:50] | – If you say so. – What? | – 你说认识就认识呗 – 什么 |
[22:52] | – You’ve never seen him before? – No. | – 你以前从没见过他吗 – 没 |
[22:55] | That’s really quite interesting | 那就好玩了 |
[22:56] | because he was found murdered and I think you killed him. | 因为他被杀了 我认为是你干的 |
[23:00] | You’re… you’re throwing some pretty wild accusations | 你 你这是在我头上乱加罪名 |
[23:04] | at me here, okay? | 别这样 好吧 |
[23:06] | I… I… I murdered someone? | 我杀人了 |
[23:08] | I… I… I kidnapped a little boy? | 我绑架了孩子 |
[23:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:15] | Ahh. | 哈哈 |
[23:18] | You know, I… I saw the… | 我 我看到 |
[23:20] | the kid on Channel 2. | 小孩被绑架的新闻在电视2台播过 |
[23:22] | Phew. A nice looking boy. | 哎 还是个蛮可爱的孩子 |
[23:24] | – Hope they find him. – I’m gonna find him. | – 希望他的父母能找到他 – 我会找到他的 |
[23:26] | Would you make it quick so I can get out of here? | 麻烦你能快点吗 我要走了 |
[23:29] | Yeah, that’s not how it’s gonna work, Jim. | 啊 你知道那是不可能的 吉姆 |
[23:33] | You know, I, um… | 额 我… |
[23:36] | I understand that this is a big case for you people. | 我知道对于你们来说这是件大案 |
[23:41] | – I get it. – Yeah. | – 我都懂得 – 嗯 |
[23:42] | But you brought me down here without any proof. | 但你们毫无证据就把我逮捕了 |
[23:44] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我可没做坏事 |
[23:47] | What kind of police work is that? | 你们这算哪门子的警察啊 |
[23:49] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[23:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[23:54] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[23:55] | That’s Jim! | 是吉姆 |
[23:57] | Jim Garrett. | 吉姆·盖瑞特 |
[23:59] | We were in grad school together for a while. | 我们曾在一所研究院学习 |
[24:03] | There a story in that? | 有什么隐情吗 |
[24:04] | Jim couldn’t hack it. Dropped out. | 吉姆没及格 退学了 |
[24:07] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你上次见到他是什么时候 |
[24:08] | I haven’t seen him. | 我之后就再也没见过他了 |
[24:10] | Not once in 25 years. | 差不多25年了 |
[24:14] | Carrie… | 凯莉 |
[24:15] | he knows Allen. | 他认识艾伦 |
[24:16] | They were in school together. | 他们以前是同学 |
[24:20] | What’s your relationship to Kenneth Allen? | 你和肯尼斯·艾伦是什么关系 |
[24:28] | Ken Allen? Well… | 肯·艾伦 哦… |
[24:31] | Whoo! Oh, there’s a blast from the past. | 呼 哦 这倒让我想起了很多陈年旧事呢 |
[24:35] | Uh, well, uh, Ken Allen… well, you know, | 额 额 肯·艾伦… 哎 |
[24:37] | we were… we were… we were… we were good friends. | 我们 我们 我们 我们曾是好朋友 |
[24:39] | I haven’t seen him in a while. | 我和他好久没见了 |
[24:41] | So you weren’t aware that his son is the missing boy? | 那你不知道就是他的儿子失踪了吗 |
[24:46] | Oh, no. Uh… | 额 不知道啊 |
[24:49] | No. Wow, no. | 我不知道 哇 我不知道啊 |
[24:51] | Well, Ken, he must be… | 哎 肯啊 他一定… |
[24:54] | he must be really suffering right now. | 他现在一定很痛苦 |
[24:56] | Well, funny. | 有趣了 |
[24:59] | In a way, I can understand his pain. | 某种程度上说 我能感同身受他的痛楚 |
[25:03] | How’s that? | 怎么会呢 |
[25:05] | I, uh… | 我 额… |
[25:08] | I know how much it hurts to… | 我知道你心心念念的东西被别人 |
[25:11] | have something taken away from you. | 夺走有多痛苦 |
[25:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:16] | Which is why you took something away from him, right? | 所以你就拿走了属于他的东西 是吗 |
[25:20] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我和绑架案毫无干系 |
[25:21] | I’m talking about the trophy. | 我是说奖杯 |
[25:25] | The Prometheus science trophy. | 普罗米修斯科学奖 |
[25:28] | Awarded to Hudson University’s most brilliant | 颁给了哈德森大学最杰出的 |
[25:31] | science and engineering student. | 理工科学生 |
[25:34] | Oh, that? | 哦 那个啊 |
[25:37] | I mean, I bet you thought you should have won it, right? | 我敢保证你觉得你更应该获得那个奖杯 |
[25:39] | Look. | 听着 |
[25:41] | Ken was, you know, a great guy, | 肯是个很棒的人 |
[25:44] | but, well, he was always just a bit dim | 但是 一提到学术问题 |
[25:47] | when it came to the science. | 他总是有点蠢 |
[25:49] | If I’m being honest, he was always | 我实话实说 他总是 |
[25:52] | a couple of steps behind when we worked together. | 在我们合作的时候比我慢半拍 |
[25:55] | I had to, you know, carry the ball, so to speak. | 我每次只好 哎可以这么说吧 身负重任 |
[25:59] | That’s ridiculous. He’s delusional. | 简直荒唐 他就是在意淫 |
[26:01] | – But you two did work together? – Yes. | – 但你们以前的确一起学习 – 是的 |
[26:04] | I mean, nothing groundbreaking. I was in my 20s. | 我是说 我没做出一番大事业 可我那时候才二十几岁 |
[26:06] | We were just scratching the surface back then. | 我们当时都是小屁孩一群 只懂皮毛 |
[26:08] | And then you became Kenneth Allen, | 但你现在是 |
[26:10] | CEO of one of the biggest chemical corporations | 纽约一家大型化工企业的董事长 肯尼斯·艾伦 |
[26:12] | in New York, and he became Jim Garrett… exterminator. | 而他只是个叫吉姆·盖瑞特的灭害虫人员 |
[26:16] | – And that’s my fault? – Not saying that. | – 怪我咯 – 我不是这个意思 |
[26:19] | I’m just trying to understand what makes this guy tick. | 我只是想知道他做这些事的原因 |
[26:22] | It was the discoveries I made after grad school | 一定是我毕业之后的发明 |
[26:24] | that put me on the map, not some Bunsen burner experiments | 让我声名远扬 而不是在实验室 |
[26:28] | in a college lab. He’s insane. | 做的煤气喷灯实验 他疯了 |
[26:30] | What were you doing in his house? | 你在他家干什么 |
[26:32] | Well, they had a bit of a bug problem, | 他家有点虫害问题 |
[26:34] | and, you know, they called the pest control company. | 然后 他们就打电话给杀虫公司 |
[26:37] | I happen to work there, so when I saw | 我恰好在那家公司工作 所以当我得知 |
[26:39] | their request for services, I thought I’d step in | 他们的服务需求 我想我该去他们家 |
[26:43] | and rid them of their worries. | 帮他们除虫患 |
[26:47] | So, what? You just, uh… | 所以呢 你就正好… |
[26:50] | do your work and then stash the trophy, | 杀了虫 然后顺便拿着奖杯 |
[26:52] | walk out with it on… on your way out? | 大大方方走出去了 |
[26:55] | Thought it would look good on my living room table. | 我觉得它和我的客厅桌子更配哦 |
[26:57] | You do know burglary is a crime? | 你知不知道入室盗窃是犯罪 |
[27:00] | Actually, it’s not burglary unless you enter the home | 事实上 这不是入室盗窃 除非你进房子 |
[27:03] | with the intent to commit a felony therein. | 带着犯刑事重罪的意图 |
[27:06] | “Therein”? Wow! | “意图” 哇哦 |
[27:08] | What are you? A damn lawyer? | 你算什么啊 律师吗 |
[27:10] | You work for a bug company. | 你就是个杀虫公司的普通职员而已 |
[27:14] | You’re a smart guy, huh, Jim? | 你很聪明啊 是吧 吉姆 |
[27:16] | The best you’re gonna get on me is petty theft. | 你们最多只能指控我偷窃 |
[27:19] | I’ll do a little community service, I’ll be fine. | 我只要去干些社区服务就行了 然后我就什么事也没了 |
[27:23] | Now, how about you let me go home? | 现在 你能让我回家了吗 |
[27:26] | The only place you’re going is to jail. | 你能去的只有监狱 |
[27:30] | I know you murdered Jason Lutz. | 我知道你杀了杰森·卢茨 |
[27:32] | I know you kidnapped Mason. | 我知道你绑架了梅森 |
[27:37] | Well, you’re right about one thing. | 好吧 你在一点上是对的 |
[27:40] | I am a pretty smart guy. | 我是个特别聪明的人 |
[27:42] | I figure any lawyer worth his salt… | 我觉得任何一个称职的律师 |
[27:47] | will have no problem getting me off. | 都会为我做无罪辩护的 |
[27:51] | It’s probably pretty difficult to get a conviction | 因为你们很难给我定罪 |
[27:53] | when you already have a prime suspect. | 当你们已经找到一个主要嫌疑犯 |
[27:58] | Especially one who happens to be dead, | 特别是有个人突然死了 |
[28:01] | like, uh, what’s his name? | 额 他叫啥来着 |
[28:03] | Uh… Lutz. | 额 “拉兹” |
[28:09] | Juries, when they get confused, | 陪审员 他们就糊涂了 |
[28:11] | “Boop boop!” | 噗 噗 |
[28:14] | If there’s a human side to you at all, | 要是你还有人性的话 |
[28:16] | I want you to hear me. | 我希望你听我一句 |
[28:18] | That little boy needs medication or he’s going to die. | 这孩子需要服药 否则他就会死 |
[28:23] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[28:27] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[28:31] | But, speaking hypothetically, wherever he is, | 但 假想一下 不论他在哪儿 |
[28:36] | exposed to the elements, no food or water, | 他现在肯定风吹雨打 饥渴难耐吧 |
[28:39] | I don’t… I don’t see little Mason surviving much longer. | 我估计小梅森活不了多久了 |
[28:46] | It’s a shame that his clever father | 真是悲哀啊 他那么聪明绝顶的父亲 |
[28:50] | couldn’t devise some way to save him. | 居然没有办法救他了 |
[28:56] | – You can’t be serious. – I’m completely serious. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 我很认真 |
[28:59] | Put Kenneth Allen in the room with Jim Garrett. | 让肯尼斯·艾伦和吉姆·盖瑞特独处 |
[29:01] | That’s extremely unorthodox, even for you, | 那不合惯例 即使是你提出来 |
[29:05] | not to mention it’s illegal. | 何况这是非法的 |
[29:07] | Look, he can stonewall me all day, and he’s right. | 听着 他一直都在和我耗时间 但他对的 |
[29:10] | What do we have? | 我们有什么证据呢 |
[29:11] | I mean, the closest thing we’ve got | 我们有的最有力的证据 |
[29:13] | is that he lied about Lutz because he left his card | 就是他在卢茨的事上说了谎 因为他在卢茨妈妈家里 |
[29:15] | at Lutz’s mother’s house. | 留了他的名片 |
[29:16] | And there’s the theft of the trophy. | 还有就是奖杯的盗窃 |
[29:18] | Yeah, but that’s all it is, petty theft. | 是的 我们只有这么多证据 只是盗窃 |
[29:20] | This entire case against him | 整件案子对他而言 |
[29:22] | is circumstantial and he knows it. | 都是间接相关的 他深谙这点 |
[29:24] | This guy is a criminal. He’s guilty. | 这个人是个罪犯 他有罪 |
[29:26] | I know he’s guilty but Mason is gonna die! | 我知道他有罪 但是梅森快不行了 |
[29:28] | – He needs his medica… – She’s right. | – 他要服药… – 她是对的 |
[29:30] | If Jim Garrett can see his old friend face to face | 要是吉姆·盖瑞特能亲自和他的朋友 |
[29:33] | in the flesh, he might make a mistake. | 见面 他兴许会急中出错 |
[29:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:38] | I will bring it up to Allen, but if this goes south, | 我去找艾伦 但要是事情不对劲 |
[29:43] | I’m pulling him out. | 我会立刻把他撤出 |
[29:50] | Sure you know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[29:51] | No. | 不 |
[29:54] | But it’s the only chance we got. | 但这是我们唯一的机会 |
[30:07] | Well, hello, Ken. | 你好啊 肯 |
[30:13] | Been a while. | 好久不见 |
[30:15] | Yes. Long time. | 是啊 好久不见 |
[30:20] | Yeah, too long. | 太久了 |
[30:22] | How’s the family? | 你家人怎么样 |
[30:23] | You know how they are. | 你不是知道么 |
[30:25] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[30:28] | Sorry to hear about your boy. | 听到你儿子失踪的消息我很遗憾 |
[30:32] | Must be quite a shock. Hmm. | 这打击肯定不小吧 |
[30:34] | Must… hurt really bad. | 肯定 伤透了心 |
[30:40] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[30:41] | Surprises me though, | 我倒是挺惊讶的 |
[30:42] | to be honest, that… | 老实说 |
[30:46] | someone of your success, | 像你这么成功的人 |
[30:49] | big-time innovator like yourself | 一流的创新型人才 |
[30:51] | would have time to care | 还有时间去关心 |
[30:54] | about such things as family. | 自己的家人 |
[30:56] | He’s all I care about. | 他就是我的全部 |
[30:59] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[31:01] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[31:02] | Hmm? Oh, well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[31:04] | you used to be so, uh, forward thinking, | 你从前是那么好高骛远 |
[31:08] | driven to make it, change the world, | 鞭策自己 誓要改变世界 |
[31:11] | all that stuff. | 诸如此类 |
[31:12] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[31:15] | people can change. | 人是会变的 |
[31:17] | I suppose you think I’ve changed. | 我想你大概觉得我变了 |
[31:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:23] | I remember we had, uh, a few laughs in college, | 我记得咱们在大学的时候有过好几件趣事儿 |
[31:26] | but it’s been a while. | 不过都很久远了 |
[31:29] | Oh, yes, we did. | 没错 有过 |
[31:31] | We had some good times, Ken. We… we did. | 我们有过不少美好回忆 肯 确实 |
[31:35] | Remember Mr. Harrison’s class? | 记得哈里森先生的课吗 |
[31:38] | You remember that? When I… | 你记得吗 那次我 |
[31:40] | When I rigged the… the titration lab? | 我搭起滴定实验装置 |
[31:43] | He was… | 他当时 |
[31:45] | he was not expecting HCl. | 他当时没想到会冒出氯化氢 |
[31:48] | I still remember the look on his face. | 我还记得他当时的表情 |
[31:51] | But you kept a secret though. | 但你一直守口如瓶 |
[31:52] | – You didn’t turn me in. – We were lab partners. | -你没有告发我 -我们是实验搭档 |
[31:55] | We were supposed to look out for each other. | 我们本就应该互相照应 |
[31:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:00] | We were supposed to look out for each other. | 我们本就应该互相照应 |
[32:02] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[32:05] | Like when you… | 比如你 |
[32:08] | took credit for all of our work. | 把我所有的成果占为己有 |
[32:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:13] | Prometheus? | 普罗米修斯? |
[32:16] | Thief of fire. | 盗火之贼 |
[32:17] | Does it ring a bell, Ken? | 有印象吗 肯 |
[32:21] | You stole my ideas | 你窃取了我的点子 |
[32:24] | and you pawned them off as your own. | 以你的名义卖了出去 |
[32:26] | What ideas? | 什么点子 |
[32:29] | No, tell me. | 不 告诉我 |
[32:32] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[32:40] | You know just as well as I do, Ken. | 你跟我一样清楚得很 肯 |
[32:42] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不清楚 |
[32:45] | I… I… I wanna know. | 我 我想知道 |
[32:47] | Tell me, what… what did… what did you contribute? | 告诉我 你究竟 究竟贡献了什么 |
[32:49] | Formulas? Equations? | 配方 反应式 |
[32:53] | You are still a pompous ass, Ken. | 你还是那个自以为是的混蛋 肯 |
[32:58] | You were then, you are now, even with your son’s life | 以前是 现在也是 即使在你儿子 |
[33:00] | hanging in the balance. | 命悬一线的时候也是 |
[33:02] | – Carrie, no, I want him out. – No, not yet. | -凯莉 不行 让他出来 -不 还不到时候 |
[33:03] | – I want him out. – Not yet, not yet. | -我要他出来 -还不行 还不行 |
[33:05] | You didn’t take the risks that I did. | 我冒的风险你承担过吗 |
[33:06] | You sit there accusing me of stealing from you? | 你坐在那儿控诉我窃取你的想法 |
[33:10] | Ken, you haven’t changed a bit. | 肯 你一点都没变 |
[33:12] | Neither have you. | 你也没变 |
[33:13] | You’re still the same scared, little man. | 你还是那个懦弱的小男生 |
[33:15] | You took what was mine! | 你抢走了本是我的东西 |
[33:17] | You are pathetic! | 你真是可悲 |
[33:19] | You were afraid of the dark! | 你怕黑 |
[33:22] | You wouldn’t even get your feet wet! | 你甚至都不敢淌水 |
[33:24] | Do you remember that? | 还记得吗? |
[33:26] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[33:28] | – Go, go, go. – You took it! | -上上上 -是你抢走的 |
[33:30] | You… you tell me where my son is! | 你 你告诉我我儿子在哪儿 |
[33:32] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[33:35] | You tell me where my son is! | 快说我儿子在哪儿 |
[33:39] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry. Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 我的天呐 对不起 天呐 真对不起 |
[33:42] | It’s okay, honey. You’re just trying to help. | 没事 亲爱的 你只是想帮忙 |
[33:44] | – Yeah, and I made it worse. – No, you did great. | -是 越帮越忙 -没有 你做得很好 |
[33:46] | Now listen. You… you said something in there, | 听着 你刚刚说到 |
[33:48] | that he was afraid of the dark, | 他怕黑 |
[33:49] | afraid to get his feet wet. | 他不敢淌水 |
[33:50] | What did you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[33:51] | Well, a lot of what we were doing… | 我们以前做的工作大部分都是 |
[33:53] | Working with combustible materials, | 和易燃材料打交道 |
[33:55] | highly flammable compounds, testing ignition points… | 极易燃化合物 测燃点之类的 |
[33:59] | You couldn’t always use the school labs. | 总不能老是用学校的实验室 |
[34:01] | So you two would go somewhere? | 所以你俩会跑到别处去 |
[34:03] | Yeah, we looked for abandoned buildings, | 是的 我们就找废弃的楼房 |
[34:04] | warehouses, places where people couldn’t hear us, | 仓库 那些不会被别人听到动静的地方 |
[34:07] | people wouldn’t bother us. | 不会被人打扰的地方 |
[34:08] | We finally found a spot, but you had to walk | 最后我们找到了一处 但我们必须穿过 |
[34:09] | through abandoned sewage tunnels. | 许多废弃的下水道才能过去 |
[34:11] | And there was water in the tunnels? | 下水道里还有水吗 |
[34:13] | Yeah, and Jim was afraid to step in it. | 有 吉姆不敢淌水 |
[34:14] | It became kind of a joke. | 这成了我们的笑柄 |
[34:16] | Jim was afraid to get his feet wet. | 吉姆不敢沾湿自己的脚 |
[34:18] | Said the water was swimming with bacteria. | 他说这水里全是细菌 |
[34:21] | Can you tell us where that was? | 你能告诉我们具体地点吗 |
[34:22] | Some factory. I don’t remember where exactly. | 某个工厂 具体我也记不清了 |
[34:26] | No sign of the boy? | 没有那个男孩的踪迹? |
[34:32] | Listen, we’re gonna keep working on Garrett. | 听着 我们继续审讯盖瑞特 |
[34:35] | We will find your son, I promise you. | 我们会找到你儿子的 我向你保证 |
[34:38] | – Please. – Can you come with me, please? | -拜托了 -你能跟我一起吗 |
[34:43] | Al, I know where it is. | 艾尔 我知道在哪儿了 |
[34:45] | Brook Glassworks, building 23. | 布鲁克玻璃工厂 23栋 |
[34:48] | Jim Garrett took a picture with his wife | 吉姆·盖瑞特有一张和他妻子的合影 |
[34:50] | posing out front of that building. | 就站在那幢楼前面 |
[34:52] | He must have told her that that’s where him and Allen | 他一定告诉了她这里是他和艾伦 |
[34:55] | did all the work that Allen took credit for. | 做实验的地方 最后艾伦把成果据为己有 |
[34:58] | I’ll stay with Garrett. He’s already rattled. | 我看着盖瑞特 他已经乱了方寸 |
[35:00] | He might give us something else. You go, but listen to me. | 他可能会供出些别的 你去 不过听我说 |
[35:03] | When you get down there, I’ll be in your ear. | 你下到那里 我与你耳麦联系 |
[35:06] | No place I’d rather have you. | 没你在耳边 我哪儿也不去 |
[35:10] | Go get the boy. | 去把那个男孩儿带回来 |
[35:22] | Building is not safe. | 这栋楼不安全 |
[35:24] | That’s why I gotta get in there. | 所以我才必须进去 |
[35:25] | We have to shore it up. We need an hour. | 我们得用支柱把它稳住 得要一个小时 |
[35:27] | I don’t have an hour. | 一小时太久了 |
[35:37] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[35:42] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[35:50] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[35:55] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天呐 |
[35:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:04] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[36:05] | I’m a police officer! | 我是一名警察 |
[36:06] | Can you hear me? | 你能听得到我吗? |
[36:12] | – Al? – I’m right with you. | -艾尔 -我在呢 |
[36:15] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[36:17] | A lot of tunnels. | 好多地道 |
[36:38] | Carrie, what is it? Do you see something? | 凯莉 怎么 你看到什么了 |
[36:51] | – Jelly beans. – What? | -是软糖 -什么? |
[36:53] | Jelly beans, Al. | 软糖 艾尔 |
[36:55] | I saw them at Lutz’s apartment. | 我先前在卢茨的公寓里见过 |
[36:58] | Mason’s? | 梅森的 |
[37:00] | Lutz must have given them to him. | 肯定是卢茨之前给他的 |
[37:11] | He likes to read, huh? | 他很爱读书吧 |
[37:13] | “Hansel and Gretel”? | 《奇幻森林历险记》 |
[37:15] | “Grimm’s Fairy Tales.” That’s his favorite. | 那是格林童话里的故事 他最喜欢了 |
[37:18] | Oh, way to go, Mason. | 干得好 梅森 |
[37:19] | Al? | 艾尔? |
[37:22] | Remember “Hansel and Gretel”? Trail of breadcrumbs? | 记得《奇幻森林历险记》吗 撒面包屑的那个 |
[37:25] | Well, Mason’s leaving his own trail. | 梅森留下了自己的踪迹 |
[37:26] | Carrie, you there? | 凯莉 听得到吗 |
[37:29] | Carrie, I’m losing you. | 凯莉 我听不见你说话了 |
[37:31] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[37:40] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[37:42] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[37:48] | Listen to me. I’m a… I’m a police officer, | 听我说 我是一名警察 |
[37:51] | and I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[37:53] | The other man said he was a police officer too, | 另一个人也说自己是警察 |
[37:55] | but he was bad. | 但他是坏人 |
[37:58] | Well, I’m not bad Mason. | 我不是坏人 梅森 |
[38:00] | You know, I have your mom and your dad outside, | 你爸妈就在外面 |
[38:06] | and they’re waiting for you and they miss you. | 他们很想你 都在等着你 |
[38:08] | Now listen to me. I want you to step forward | 听我说 你往前站 |
[38:11] | and jump into my arms and I’m gonna | 然后跳到我怀里 我会 |
[38:12] | take you right to them, okay? | 带你去见你爸妈 好吗 |
[38:19] | – I’m scared. – I need you to trust me. | -我害怕 -你得相信我 |
[38:21] | I need you to be brave. | 你要勇敢一点 |
[38:23] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想跳 |
[38:32] | You like superheroes, right, Mason? | 你喜欢超级英雄 对吧 梅森 |
[38:35] | Yeah, a lot. | 嗯 非常喜欢 |
[38:39] | Listen, you know, they get scared too sometimes. | 你知道 他们有时候也会害怕 |
[38:42] | – They do? – Yeah. | -他们也会害怕 -会啊 |
[38:44] | Because being brave, it’s really, really hard. | 因为鼓起勇气真的非常非常难 |
[38:49] | You know what makes me brave, Mason? | 你知道是什么让我变得勇敢吗 梅森 |
[38:53] | My badge. | 我的警徽 |
[38:55] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:57] | Now I’m gonna give it to you, | 现在我把它给你 |
[38:59] | and it’s gonna make you brave. | 它会让你变得勇敢 |
[39:03] | Here you go. | 接着 |
[39:05] | I want you to jump to me and we can be heroes together. | 我要你跳过来 我们可以一起成为英雄 |
[39:08] | You can do this. | 你行的 |
[39:11] | I need you to jump to me. | 我要你往我这儿跳 |
[39:14] | Okay. Go! Go! | 好了 跳 跳 |
[39:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[39:30] | Oh, my God! Oh! | 我的天呐[瞬间感动T_T] |
[39:35] | – Okay. – Oh, baby. | -好了 -哦 宝贝 |
[39:39] | – Oh, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[39:41] | – My sweet boy. – Oh, sweetie, you got him? | -我都乖宝贝 -宝贝 你抱好 |
[39:43] | – My sweet boy. – Right this way, please. | -我的乖宝贝 -请这边走 |
[39:46] | Carrie, you there? | 凯莉 听到吗 |
[39:48] | Yeah, Al! I thought you’d given up on me. | 听到 艾尔 我以为你抛弃我了呢 |
[39:52] | Never. | 怎么会 |
[39:54] | I heard Mason’s safe. Great work. | 我听说梅森被救下了 干得漂亮 |
[39:57] | Well, it really helped having your voice in my ear. | 有你的声音在我耳边还是挺管用的 |
[40:00] | – Need anything? – Oh, I don’t know. | -想要什么吗 -不知道啊 |
[40:02] | A foot rub and a tub of tequila? | 足底按摩加一杯龙舌兰呗 |
[40:04] | Done and done. | 一句话的事儿 |
[40:07] | – Carrie. – Yeah? | -凯莉 -什么事 |
[40:08] | Family wants to talk to you. | 孩子家长想跟你聊聊 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:18] | I don’t know how we can ever thank you. | 真不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[40:20] | Well, Mason did most of the work. | 主要是梅森的功劳 |
[40:23] | Can I talk to the police lady? | 我能和这位女警官说说话吗 |
[40:25] | – Sure. – Please. | -当然 -请 |
[40:28] | Hey, how you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[40:30] | Good. Maybe a little tired. | 挺好的 就是有点累 |
[40:32] | Well, I’m not surprised. You went through a lot. | 也难怪 你经历了那么多事 |
[40:35] | What you did with the jelly beans, | 你一路撒软糖这招 |
[40:37] | that was really smart. | 真是太聪明了 |
[40:39] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[40:41] | Well, it’s part of my job. | 这是我的职责之一 |
[40:43] | The best part of my job. You know that? | 最好的一部分 你知道吗 |
[40:46] | Maybe when I grow up, I can be a police officer just like you. | 也许我长大以后 也能像你一样当警察 |
[40:50] | I think you’d make a great police officer, Mason. | 我觉得你一定会成为一名好警察 梅森 |
[40:54] | You call me when you’re ready, Okay? | 你准备好了给我打电话 好吗 |
[40:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:58] | Hey, thank you. | 喂 谢谢 |
[40:59] | Why are you thanking me? | 你谢我干嘛 |