时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | All right, one more shot. Here’s to New York. | 好了 再来干一杯 这杯敬纽约 |
[00:10] | The only place that could turn a natural disaster | 唯一一个能将一场自然灾害变成 |
[00:12] | into a party. | 一场派对的城市 |
[00:14] | Here’s to the hurricane blowing offshore | 这杯敬飓风登陆失败 |
[00:16] | and leaving us the hell alone. | 并离我们远远的 |
[00:19] | Drink, drink! | 快干了 快干 |
[00:21] | All right, everybody, final question. | 好了 各位 最后一问 |
[00:24] | Superman’s father’s name. | 超人他爸叫什么 |
[00:27] | Trick question. Krypton dad or real dad? | 挺绕人的问题 氪星的爸还是他的亲爸 |
[00:29] | Krypton! | 氪星 |
[00:30] | -Oh! – Boo! | -哦 -喔 |
[00:32] | Perfect memory girl, you have an unfair advantage. | 你是个拥有完美记忆的女孩 这个优势真不公平 |
[00:35] | You’re not supposed to play, | 你是不能参加游戏的 |
[00:36] | -remember? – Pencils down, pencils down. | -还记得吗 -放下铅笔 放下铅笔 |
[00:37] | I’m not playing, I’m simply offering | 我没有在玩 我只是单单给我的队伍 |
[00:39] | emotional support to my team. I’m like a… I’m a cheerleader. | 以感情上的支持 我就像 我就像一个啦啦队长 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna keep my eye on you, then. | 那我会注意你的 |
[00:44] | Well, why should that change? You’ve been doing it all night. | 但这没什么变化啊 你一晚上都在做同样的事 |
[00:47] | All right, the correct answer is Jor-El. | 好了 正确答案是乔艾尔 |
[00:51] | Ladder Company 70 nailed it! | 第70云梯队拿下了这局 |
[00:59] | All right! | 好了 |
[01:00] | All right, that means we got a tie | 好了 这意味着重案组战队 |
[01:02] | between Major Crimes and Ladder Company 70. | 和第70云梯队现在战平 |
[01:04] | That means a bonus question | 这也意味着最后一个奖励题 |
[01:06] | will determine tonight’s champion. | 会决出今晚的胜者 |
[01:07] | Buy me a victory drink after? | 等我赢了为我来杯庆功酒 |
[01:09] | Hey, why don’t you back up, beefcake? | 嘿 你怎么不退后点啊 肌肉男 |
[01:10] | Oh ho ho! | 呵呵 |
[01:12] | I know Kung fu-rate, why don’t you get | 我学过空手道 你滚回你 |
[01:13] | back on your side, man. Cops over here, | 那边去吧 伙计 这边是警察的 |
[01:14] | chutes and ladders over there, pal! | 梯子和滑梯在那边 伙计[一种桌面游戏] |
[01:16] | All right, all right. Listen, we played a song | 好了 肃静 听好了 在我们问30个问题之前 |
[01:18] | -before all 30 questions tonight. – Okay. | -放过一些歌 – 是的 |
[01:20] | Give us the song titles of the third, ninth, | 把其中第三首 第九首和第十七首 |
[01:23] | and 17th songs we played. | 的歌名说出来 |
[01:25] | – Hey, can I get your number? – Yes, you may. | – 嘿 我能知道你的电话号码吗 – 没问题 可以 |
[01:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:29] | – Six-four-six… – Uh-huh. | – 646 – 嗯哼 |
[01:30] | – Five-five-five… – Uh-huh. | – 555 – 嗯哼 |
[01:32] | – 0171 – 0171 – Zero-one-seven-one. – Zero-one-seven-one. | |
[01:35] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[01:38] | Mm-kay. | 好了 |
[01:40] | It shouldn’t take that long to type my number down. | 输入我的号码不需要这么长时间的呀 |
[01:42] | – I’m sending a message. – Oh. | – 我在发一条讯息 – 哦 |
[01:44] | Will I like it? | 我会中意它吗 |
[01:46] | It’s a winner. | 它是你的致胜法宝 |
[01:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是滴 |
[01:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:56] | – I got it. – We got it! | – 我知道了 – 我们知道了 |
[01:57] | – We got it! – Got it! | – 我们造了 – 造了 |
[01:58] | Got it! I got it! | 我晓得了 我造了 |
[02:00] | Whoo! | 呜呼 |
[02:13] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 我真不知道这有什么大不了的 |
[02:15] | Looks fine out there. | 外面看起来没怎么呀 |
[02:17] | Give it a few hours. | 再给它几个小时 |
[02:20] | I just heard on the radio, could be worse than Sandy. | 我刚听广播上说可能比飓风莎蒂还要严重 |
[02:23] | Category four maybe. | 有可能达到4级 |
[02:24] | All right, well, we gotta stack these bags | 好吧 我们得将这些沙包围在 |
[02:26] | around these pylons, storm’s coming up from the South… | 这些支柱旁 风暴是从南面来的… |
[02:27] | Ahh! Damn it! | 啊 天杀的 |
[02:34] | Oh! | 哦 |
[02:40] | I’m not gonna lie, I got a “Hunker down for the hurricane” | 我不准备说谎 我很享受”坐等飓风”主题的 |
[02:42] | happy hour hangover. | 愉快宿醉 |
[02:43] | Come by my lab. | 来我实验室 |
[02:44] | I’ll hook you up with a hangover cure | 我给你弄点我从医学院 |
[02:46] | I picked up in med school. – Oh, thank you. | 学来的宿醉解药 – 哦 谢谢 |
[02:47] | What do we got? | 是什么 |
[02:48] | Body of a young girl. Right over here. | 一具小女孩的尸体 就在这儿 |
[02:56] | Girl’s name is Sadie Kopinski. | 女孩名叫萨蒂·卡品斯基 |
[02:58] | 19-year-old from Yonkers. | 19岁 来自杨克斯 |
[03:00] | Some kind of ligature was used to strangle her. | 用来勒死她的是某种类似绷带的东西 |
[03:03] | Still haven’t determined the source. | 还不能确定究竟是什么或来自哪里 |
[03:05] | Unis are canvassing the beach for something | 巡警正在搜查整个海滩可能留下 |
[03:06] | that would’ve left a pattern like that. | 这种纹路的东西 |
[03:08] | And she has a contusion on her left parietal bone. | 她的左顶骨上有个钝伤 |
[03:11] | Lack of defensive wounds suggests she was knocked out | 少量的防卫挫伤显示她在 |
[03:12] | before she was strangled. | 被勒死前应该是先被击晕了 |
[03:14] | CSUs are trying to get what they can | 犯罪现场取证小组正试着在飓风登录前 |
[03:15] | before the wind picks up. | 尽可能多的收集证物 |
[03:17] | Scene’s a mess. I doubt they’ll find much. | 现场一片混乱 我不认为他们能找到什么 |
[03:20] | She’s just a baby. | 她还只是个孩子 |
[03:37] | Hurricane Guin continues to pound its way | 飓风奎恩在没有任何减弱的情况下继续 |
[03:39] | toward the tri-state area with no sign of letting up. | 大张旗鼓地朝着三角州地区进发 |
[03:42] | Boasting sustained winds over 90 miles per hour, | 风速高达每小时90英里 |
[03:45] | Guin promises to be the most powerful storm | 奎恩极有可能是自莎蒂以来 |
[03:48] | to hit the city since Hurricane Sandy… | 登陆本市的最强飓风… |
[03:50] | – Hey, what are we looking at? – Oh, at my apartment. | – 嘿 你在看什么呢 – 我在看我家公寓 |
[03:53] | Actually, uh, from the camera inside the ATM | 实际上 是从我家对面的 |
[03:54] | across from my apartment. | 自动取款机上的摄像头上看的 |
[03:56] | What are you, spying on yourself? | 你怎么 开始监控自己了 |
[03:58] | No, I just, uh, didn’t know if I closed my windows, | 不 我只是 检查下我家窗户关好没 |
[03:59] | and with the storm coming, I ain’t taking any chances. | 因为飓风就要来了 我不想冒任何险 |
[04:01] | – That your neighbor? – Yup. | – 那是你邻居吗 – 是啊 |
[04:02] | – She’s smokin’. – Yep. | – 她在抽烟啊 – 没错 |
[04:04] | No, no, no, wait. Go back. | – 不不不 倒回去 |
[04:06] | – No, that’s not happening. | – 不 这不可能啊 |
[04:08] | Looks like my windows are closed, so crisis averted. | 看来我的窗户都关上了 所以避免了灾难 |
[04:10] | Spying on your neighbor again there, Jay? | 又在监视你的邻居了 杰 |
[04:12] | What? No! | 神马 没有 |
[04:13] | Ah. | 啊 |
[04:15] | What do we have on our vic? | 关于受害者我们知道些什么 |
[04:18] | Sadie Kopinski, former student | 萨蒂 卡品斯基 大苹果美容学校的 |
[04:19] | at the Big Apple School of Beauty. | 前任学生 |
[04:21] | Dropped out earlier this year | 今年早些时候因第2次 |
[04:23] | after her second arrest for drug possession. | 非法持有毒品而退学 |
[04:25] | She lived with her parents, Ray and Fiona Kopinski | 她和他父母同居 雷和富丽雅卡品斯基夫妇 |
[04:26] | out in Yonkers, both of which | 住在杨克斯外 两位在 |
[04:28] | were on the graveyard shift at the time of Sadie’s death. | 萨蒂死亡时都在上夜班 |
[04:30] | No sign of forced entry or struggle at the home. | 家里没有强行闯入或殴打的迹象 |
[04:31] | So my guess is, she wasn’t killed there. | 所以我认为她不是在那被杀的 |
[04:33] | You got a timeline for her the night she was killed? | 你有排列出她被杀那晚的时间线吗 |
[04:35] | Street cam outside her parents’ place | 她父母家外的街边摄像头显示她在星期天 |
[04:37] | caught her leaving Sunday night at 6:30 P.M. | 晚上6:30离开 |
[04:40] | Where’d she go next? | 她接着去了哪儿 |
[04:41] | According to her cell phone GPS, | 根据她手机GPS记录 |
[04:43] | – she was home all night. – Which we know isn’t true. | – 她一整晚都在家里 – 我们知道这是个假象 |
[04:45] | Sadie left her cell phone at home before heading out. | 萨蒂在她离家时把手机放在家里了 |
[04:47] | What kind of 19-year-old leaves her cell phone at home? | 哪会有19岁少女将自己手机忘在家里的 |
[04:49] | Sadie’s cell had one of those “Find My Phone” Apps | 萨蒂手机上有那种”找到我的手机”的应用 |
[04:52] | installed by her parents, which they access regularly. | 是她父母安装的 他们经常用它 |
[04:54] | She probably leaves her phone at home | 她大概是为防止父母检查 |
[04:56] | in case her parents try to check up on her. | 所以才把手机留在家里的吧 |
[04:57] | Maybe she’s up to old habits? | 也许她又染上了一些旧嗜好 |
[04:59] | Not necessarily. | 这可说不清 |
[05:02] | Just got Delina’s autopsy report, | 刚刚拿到蒂娜给的验尸报告 |
[05:04] | and it looks like her tox screen came back clean. | 看来她没有服用任何毒品 |
[05:06] | So Sadie wasn’t currently using. | 所以说 萨蒂在她死前没有吸毒 |
[05:08] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗 |
[05:09] | Delina did find traces of polyethylene resin | 蒂娜倒是在她胸部找到了些 |
[05:12] | throughout her thoracic region. | 聚乙烯树脂的残留 |
[05:13] | It’s a chemical compound found in | 这是一种在塑料袋 塑料管 |
[05:15] | plastic bags, tubing, adhesive tape, and bottles. | 胶带和塑料瓶中常见的化学物质 |
[05:18] | Any of those things could’ve made contact with her body | 这些物质在她被抛尸沙滩后 |
[05:20] | after it was dumped at the beach. | 都有可能接触到 |
[05:22] | See if you can run down any of Sadie’s friends. | 你看看能不能查出萨蒂有哪些朋友 |
[05:25] | Carrie and I’ll talk to her parents. | 凯莉和我去跟她父母谈谈 |
[05:26] | We’re on it, boss. | 马上办 老大 |
[05:32] | Sadie had her problems, but… | 萨蒂是有些自己的问题 但 |
[05:35] | who would want to hurt my little girl? | 谁会想要伤害我的女儿 |
[05:43] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我对您的损失深表遗憾 |
[05:45] | We’re gonna do our best to find whoever did this, okay? | 我们会尽全力找出是谁做的 好吗 |
[05:51] | Ever since she was little, she loved makeup. | 她自幼就喜欢化妆 |
[05:55] | I’d let her do mine. | 我让她用我的化妆品 |
[05:57] | We’d sit around for hours. | 我们会一起化几个小时的妆 |
[05:59] | She wanted to do makeup for Broadway shows, | 她说她想为百老汇的舞剧化妆 |
[06:02] | but she was never able to stay sober long enough to. | 但她从未能保持住足够的清醒 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:11] | You sure I can’t get you anything? | 你确认你不用喝点什么吗 |
[06:14] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[06:17] | Any idea where Sadie went last night? | 你对萨蒂昨晚去哪有什么头绪吗 |
[06:19] | No, we didn’t even know that she’d left the house | 没有 我们在今天早上下班后回来 |
[06:21] | till after we came home from work this morning. | 才知道她昨晚有离开家 |
[06:23] | Can you think of anyone who would want | 你知道有什么人会想 |
[06:25] | to hurt your daughter? | 伤害你的女儿吗 |
[06:27] | She was turning her life around, going to NA meetings. | 她正在试着改变她的生活 她去了很多匿名戒毒会 |
[06:30] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 她有什么反常的行为吗 |
[06:32] | I mean, coming out of rehab must have been a tough adjustment. | 我的意思是 戒毒一定是个十分艰辛的过程 |
[06:37] | Actually, there was a setback a few weeks ago. | 事实上 前几个星期有过一点小挫折 |
[06:40] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:41] | Sadie was arrested for petty theft, | 萨蒂因为小偷小摸被逮捕了 |
[06:43] | but the charges were dropped. | 但她的指控被撤销了 |
[06:45] | Never went on her record. | 罪名没能上她的记录 |
[06:47] | Why were the charges dropped? | 指控为什么被撤销 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[06:51] | Sadie didn’t want to talk about it. | 萨蒂说她不想谈这件事 |
[06:53] | We were just relieved. | 我们只觉得有了宽慰 |
[06:59] | She had had so many tough breaks. | 她有过太多的苦难 |
[07:03] | want to look a gift horse in the mouth. | 我们不想对她吹毛求疵 |
[07:13] | There it is, no wonder why it didn’t show up at first. | 查到了 难怪一开始找不到 |
[07:16] | Sadie’s latest brush with the law | 莎蒂上一次的违法记录 |
[07:17] | was erased from the C.I.I. Database. | 从CII数据库中被抹除了 |
[07:19] | But you found it, Detective. | 但被你找到了 神探先生 |
[07:20] | Sadie was arrested | 莎蒂因为偷了 |
[07:22] | for stealing the purse of a Betty Wiggins, | 贝蒂·威金斯的钱包而被捕 |
[07:24] | but then the charges were withdrawn | 但贝蒂的孙子罗伯特 |
[07:26] | by Betty’s grandson, Robert. | 撤销了指控 |
[07:29] | Robert Wiggins. | 罗伯特·威金斯 |
[07:31] | As in Robert Wiggins? | 就是那个罗伯特·威金斯 |
[07:33] | – Oh, my God. – One and the same. | -哦 我的天啊 -如假包换 |
[07:35] | Who the hell are you talking about? | 你们到底在说些什么啊 |
[07:36] | – Robert Wiggins? – Yeah. | -罗伯特·威金斯 -是啊 |
[07:38] | – Better known as R-Dub. – What is it? Who is it? | -众所周知的R-Dub -什么 那是谁 |
[07:40] | Drug dealer turned heavy-hitting music producer. | 从毒贩转变成为重量级音乐制作人 |
[07:42] | – R-Dub. – Multiple arrests for | – R-Dub -因故意伤害 |
[07:44] | aggravated assault, drugs, firearm possession. | 毒品 非法持有枪支等罪而多次被捕 |
[07:47] | He even did a stretch up at Riker’s. | 他甚至还去里克监狱转了一圈 |
[07:48] | So what do we think, | 所以能不能这么说 |
[07:50] | that he got his grandmother to refuse to prosecute | 他先劝他的奶奶拒绝起诉 |
[07:52] | so he could take care of it on his own? | 这样他就能自己解决问题 |
[07:53] | That makes sense. | 这也说得通 |
[07:55] | I mean, lyrically, R-Dub’s all about street justice. | 更确切地说 R-Dub只关心街头规则 |
[08:03] | You think I’d kill a girl for robbing my grandma? | 你觉得我杀了这个女孩 就因为她抢劫了我奶奶 |
[08:05] | You’ve assaulted people over a hell of a lot less. | 你可没少袭击他人啊 |
[08:08] | I would kill someone for robbing my grandmother, | 我真该因为某人抢劫了我奶奶而杀了他 |
[08:10] | so I ain’t insulted by the inquiry. | 这样我才不会觉得你们的调查侮辱了我的智商 |
[08:12] | What about a girl? Would you kill her? | 那这个女孩呢 你杀了她吗 |
[08:14] | I don’t hit girls. | 我从不对女孩动手 |
[08:16] | I got a business to run, which is what I was doing | 我有生意要做 也就是说我昨天一整个晚上都 |
[08:18] | night before last. | 有活要干 |
[08:20] | I was at a show in Philly. | 我当时在费城有演出 |
[08:21] | Someplace called Low End Theory. | 一个叫“低端理论”的地方 |
[08:24] | Someone there will remember me. | 那儿会有人记得我的 |
[08:25] | You better hope they do. | 你最好希望他们还记得 |
[08:27] | And don’t even think about leaving town. | 如果出城你想都不要想 |
[08:30] | Look. | 等一下 |
[08:32] | I wanted to press charges, but the detective on the case | 我当时是想提出控告 但办案的警探 |
[08:33] | convinced me it’d be a waste of my time. | 说服我说那是在浪费时间 |
[08:36] | He said there wasn’t enough evidence against her. | 他说没有足够的证据控告她 |
[08:37] | Remember the name of this detective? | 还记不记得那个警探的名字 |
[08:40] | Uh… Frank something. | 呃 叫弗兰克什么的 |
[08:42] | Frank Fleming. | 弗兰克·弗莱明 |
[08:46] | She wanted to do makeup for Broadway shows… | 她想要去为百老汇演出化妆… |
[08:52] | He’s not our killer. | 他不是凶手 |
[08:56] | – He’s not our killer. – He’s not? | -他不是我要找的凶手 -他不是 |
[08:58] | I saw the initials “FF” On a ticket envelope | 我当时在莎蒂的房间里 |
[09:01] | in Sadie’s room… Frank Fleming. | 看到套票信封上写着FF 弗兰克·弗莱明 |
[09:04] | You think he bought her the tickets? | 你认为是他买这些票子送给她的 |
[09:05] | I don’t know, but he buried the case for some reason. | 我不清楚 但他为了某些原因而掩盖掉了这个案件 |
[09:08] | Listen, Delina’s report said that Sadie had | 听着 戴丽拉的报告说 |
[09:10] | a resin on her chest consistent with adhesive tape. | 莎蒂胸部的树脂和胶带的成分是一样 |
[09:13] | What if Sadie was wearing a wire? | 如果莎蒂当时佩带着无线电呢 |
[09:16] | You think Fleming tossed Sadie’s case in exchange | 你认为弗莱明撤销了莎蒂的指控 |
[09:18] | for her working as a confidential informant? | 作为交换条件让她充当其秘密线人 |
[09:21] | That’s kind of a leap. | 思维挺跳跃的 |
[09:23] | I’m the queen of leaping to conclusions, you know that. | 你懂得 我可是跳跃性结论的女王 |
[09:25] | You’re the queen of a few other things I can think of too. | 我能想到你在别的事情上也是女王 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna take that as a compliment. | 我就把这当作赞美吧 |
[09:29] | Let’s bring Fleming in. | 我们去把弗莱明带来 |
[09:31] | If he leveraged Sadie into doing his dirty work, | 如果他利用了莎蒂为他做脏活 |
[09:33] | that could be how she got killed. | 这有可能就是她被杀的原因 |
[09:45] | – Lieutenant Al Burns. – Frank Fleming. | -我是艾尔·彭斯警督 -弗兰克·弗莱明 |
[09:47] | Thanks for coming in, Frank. | 谢谢你能赶来 弗兰克 |
[09:50] | Major Crimes. I musta hit the big time. | 重案组 我一定是摊上了大事 |
[09:53] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是的 差不多吧 |
[09:55] | If you’re looking for me to consult on the case, | 如果你找我咨询案子的话 |
[09:57] | when it comes to narcotics, I’m the guy. | 如果涉及到毒品案的话 就找对人了 |
[09:59] | Actually, there is a case. | 实际上 现在正有个案子 |
[10:01] | Sadie Kopinski. | 莎蒂·卡品斯基 |
[10:03] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[10:05] | That’s what I want to know. | 我也想知道 |
[10:07] | Tweaked-out C.I. You pick her up? | 一个不靠谱的线人 你把她接来了 |
[10:10] | Because she is into me for 10 grand of buy money | 因为我带着她花了一万美元 |
[10:13] | that I fronted her. | 去买马 |
[10:14] | That’s the least of your troubles, Detective. | 那是你的麻烦 警探先生 |
[10:17] | Sadie’s dead. | 莎蒂死了 |
[10:19] | What? | 什么 |
[10:20] | And you got a lot of explainin’ to do, Frank. | 你有的要交代的了 弗兰克 |
[10:29] | I didn’t know she was dead. | 我不知道她死了 |
[10:31] | What’d you think happened when you lost track of her? | 她失联了你都不担心吗 |
[10:34] | I figured she ditched the wire | 我以为她扔了窃听器 |
[10:37] | and bolted with the money I gave her for the buy. | 带着我给她的钱跑路了 |
[10:39] | It wouldn’t be the first time a C.I. Took off | 她也不是第一个收钱不干事 |
[10:41] | with a bag full of cash. | 就跑路的线人 |
[10:42] | Did you even look for her? | 你有找过她吗 |
[10:44] | I scoured the park where she was set to meet the dealer. | 我到她本应该去见毒贩的公园去找过 |
[10:47] | There was no sign of her, so I left. | 没找到 所以我离开了 |
[10:50] | And you got Sadie killed. | 你害死了莎蒂 |
[10:51] | Back off, Lieutenant. | 说话注意点 警督 |
[10:54] | You have no idea how much… | 你根本就不了解我有多么的… |
[10:59] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[11:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:10] | It’s okay, Frank. | 没关系的 弗兰克 |
[11:14] | What’s okay? | 什么没关系 |
[11:16] | We figured out who gave these Broadway tickets to Sadie. | 我们知道了是谁给莎蒂这些百老汇的门票 |
[11:22] | I thought maybe it was payment, | 我想这可能是报酬 |
[11:24] | or you were bangin’ her. | 或者是你想和她上床 |
[11:26] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[11:28] | No, it wasn’t. | 没错 不是那样 |
[11:31] | She mattered to you. | 她对你来说很重要 |
[11:34] | You two… was it serious? | 你们俩…是认真的吗 |
[11:38] | You wouldn’t be the first good cop to fall for a troubled… | 你也不是第一个陷入麻烦的好警察 |
[11:41] | No, it wasn’t anything like that. | 根本不是这么回事 |
[11:46] | She… she was a good kid. | 她…她是个好孩子 |
[11:52] | When I wired her up, I just thought | 我找她当线人 只是想着 |
[11:55] | we’d be getting another scumbag drug dealer off the streets. | 又可以抓到一个可恶的毒贩 |
[11:59] | I never thought it would end up like this. | 我从没想过结果会是这样 |
[12:02] | Then you gotta help us nail her killer. | 那你得帮我们抓住杀她的凶手 |
[12:06] | Who was the dealer she met up with? | 与她交易的毒贩是谁 |
[12:10] | All right, so, meet our prime suspect, | 根据弗兰克·弗莱明的线索 |
[12:11] | at least according to Frank Fleming, | 这就是我们的主要嫌疑犯 |
[12:13] | anyways, a dealer named Bobby Ewers. | 一个叫鲍比·尤尔斯的毒贩 |
[12:15] | Now, Fleming sent over Sadie’s C.I. File, | 弗莱明送来了莎蒂的线人档案 |
[12:17] | so it does look like she met up with Ewers a few days ago. | 档案中说她和尤尔斯几天前接触过 |
[12:21] | There’s something you should know about Ewers, Carrie. | 关于尤尔斯有些事你需要特别注意 凯莉 |
[12:23] | This guys works for one of the East Coast’s | 这个人为一个东海岸臭名昭著的 |
[12:24] | nastiest crime syndicates. | 犯罪集团工作 |
[12:26] | It’s run by Lorenzo Abrelli, aka The Shadow. | 集团的首脑是洛伦佐·安博利 又叫做魅影魔星 |
[12:29] | – The Shadow? – Mm-hmm. | -魅影魔星? -没错 |
[12:32] | Now, we’ve got next to nothing on this guy on the database. | 资料库里这个人资料为零 |
[12:35] | He’s never been arrested. People haven’t even | 他从未被抓到过 这么多年来 |
[12:37] | seen him in years. | 甚至都没人见过他 |
[12:38] | This guy is literally a ghost. | 这家伙简直是个幽灵 |
[12:41] | I mean, all I could find on him? | 说真的 所有我能找到关于他的资料 |
[12:43] | These low-res photos. | 只有这些模糊的照片 |
[12:46] | I know about this guy, Lorenzo. | 我知道这家伙 洛伦佐 |
[12:48] | He grew up in the Jersey foster-care system, | 他在泽西岛寄宿家庭长大 |
[12:50] | bounced from family to family, probably because of | 大概因为脾气暴躁 像球一样 |
[12:52] | his volatile temper. | 被寄宿家庭踢来踢去 |
[12:54] | When he was 12 years old, system lost track of him. | 12岁时从系统中消失 |
[12:56] | How’d that happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[12:57] | A fire destroyed the foster home he was in, | 一场大火毁了他寄宿的家 |
[12:59] | left him with a nasty scar on his arm. | 大火在他手臂上留下一道伤疤 |
[13:01] | This boy walked out of the hospital. | 他从医院离开之后 |
[13:03] | Nobody’s seen him since. | 再也没有人见过他 |
[13:05] | But now, he’s got a wall of people surrounding him, | 但是现在 他有众多手下围着他 |
[13:07] | protecting him… all of them capable of murdering a C.I. | 保护着他…任何一个手下都有可能杀掉线人 |
[13:11] | Whoa, hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:13] | There’s some activity on Sadie’s credit card. | 莎蒂的信用卡上有使用记录 |
[13:15] | Looks like Ewers bought a train ticket to Toronto. | 看起来尤尔斯买了一张去多伦多的火车票 |
[13:17] | Leaves Penn Station in an hour. | 一小时后离开宾州车站 |
[13:19] | And he’s running up a tab at a bar | 他还在车站对面的酒吧 |
[13:21] | across the street from the station. | 付了账单 |
[13:22] | Jeez, looks like he’s buying a drink | 天哪 他请酒吧里的所有人 |
[13:24] | for everybody in the house. | 喝酒 |
[13:25] | Generous guy. | 真大方啊 |
[13:27] | Hey boss, we got a patrol car down the block from the bar. | 老大 已经往酒吧所在街区派了巡逻车 |
[13:28] | All right, let’s pick him up. | 很好 把他抓过来 |
[13:30] | We’re bringing the party here, boys. | 我们要在这儿办聚会了 筒子们 |
[13:32] | Yep. | 好的 |
[13:39] | We found your ditched car. And guess what? | 我们找到了被你遗弃的车子 猜猜还发现了什么 |
[13:42] | There’s blood in the trunk. | 后备箱里的血迹 |
[13:45] | I’m betting once they run it, they’ll find out | 我打赌他们测试之后会发现 |
[13:47] | it belongs to Sadie. | 那血是莎蒂的 |
[13:48] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[13:49] | Oh, we are way past that, Bobby. | 别否认了 鲍比 |
[13:52] | We have all the evidence we need to convict you. | 我们有足够证据证明你有罪 |
[13:59] | Okay, maybe I freaked out when I realized | 好吧 也许当我发现她带着窃听器的时候 |
[14:01] | she was wearing a wire, and I hit her, | 我有点不知所措 然后打伤了她 |
[14:04] | but she was definitely alive. | 但是她绝对还活着 |
[14:06] | I didn’t know what to do, so I took her | 我不知道该怎么办 所以我把她 |
[14:08] | to the people I work for. | 带到我老板那里 |
[14:09] | You brought an unconscious C.I. | 你把一个毫无意识的线人 |
[14:11] | to the headquarters of a major drug operation? | 带到了贩毒大本营 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:16] | That’s what my bosses said too. | 我老板也这么说 |
[14:18] | – You mean Lorenzo’s people. – I don’t know who it was. | -你是说洛伦佐的人 -我不知道是谁 |
[14:22] | I work with a guy, Diego. | 我给一个叫迭戈的人打工 |
[14:26] | He told me to get lost for an hour | 他叫我消失一小时 |
[14:27] | while they cleaned up my mess. | 他们会给我收拾烂摊子 |
[14:29] | Who exactly cleaned up your mess? | 到底是谁清理了你的烂摊子 |
[14:30] | I don’t know. By the time I came back, | 我不知道 我回去的时候 |
[14:33] | Diego was gone, and the girl’s body | 迭戈已经走了 那姑娘的尸体 |
[14:34] | was already in my trunk. | 就在我的车后备箱里 |
[14:36] | Where can we find Diego? | 我们该怎么找到迭戈 |
[14:38] | He texted me later that night. | 那晚晚些时候他发信息给我 |
[14:40] | Said he was booking it for Brazil. | 说他正在订去巴西的机票 |
[14:42] | Where’d you meet up with him? | 你们是在哪儿见的面 |
[14:47] | Can’t tell you that. | 我是不会说的 |
[14:49] | Not without some reciprocity. | 除非能得到些好处 |
[14:52] | You think this is a negotiation? | 你认为这是谈判吗 |
[14:54] | I want immunity and witness protection. | 我想要豁免权还有证人保护 |
[14:56] | My bosses find out I ratted, I’m a dead man. | 我的老板要是发现我告密我就死定了 |
[14:59] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[15:05] | Here’s my counter-offer. | 这就是我的回答 |
[15:08] | Go screw yourself. | 去死吧 |
[15:18] | How can I make a deal with some scumbag | 我怎么可能和这种人渣达成协议 |
[15:20] | who knocks a girl out and | 他敲晕了一个女孩 |
[15:21] | delivers her to where she got killed? | 还任其被人杀害 |
[15:22] | Look, I know he’s a piece of shit, okay? | 听着 我知道他是个混球 |
[15:24] | But he could lead us to Sadie’s killer. | 但是他能带我们找到莎蒂的凶手 |
[15:26] | – We need that address. – Well, I’ve been | -我们需要那个地址 -我在通过鲍比的手机 |
[15:27] | tracking Bobby’s movements using his cell phone | 查看他从莎蒂被杀那晚开始的 |
[15:29] | from the night of Sadie’s death. | 移动轨迹 |
[15:31] | Here’s a list of the towers that his cell phone pinged off of. | 这是他接收到他手机信号的基站塔清单 |
[15:34] | Looks like he started his evening | 看起来一开始 |
[15:35] | on the Upper East Side, then he hit Liberty park. | 他在上东区 然后到了利伯蒂公园 |
[15:37] | – Where he met with Sadie. – And after that? | -他在那儿见莎蒂 -然后呢 |
[15:39] | And after that, he hit an industrial manufacturing | 然后他去了南布朗克斯的 |
[15:41] | neighborhood in the South Bronx. | 一个工业园区 |
[15:43] | Mostly just a bunch of meat processing plants | 大部分只是一些肉类加工厂 |
[15:45] | and some other factories, a coat factory | 和一些其他工厂 准确来说就是一个大衣工厂 |
[15:48] | and an industrial bakery, to be exact. | 还有一个面包工厂 诸如此类 |
[15:53] | CSU’s are trying to get what they can | 在起风之前 鉴证组正尽可能 |
[15:55] | before the wind picks up. | 收集一切证物 |
[15:56] | Scene’s a mess. Doubt they’ll find much. | 现场太混乱了 估计找不到什么证据 |
[16:00] | Al, you may not have to make a deal. | 艾尔 也许不用达成协议了 |
[16:02] | At Sadie’s crime scene, there was a wrapper. | 在莎蒂的被害现场 有一个包装袋 |
[16:04] | Southview Bakery. | 上面印着南苑面包 |
[16:07] | Come on, a crime syndicate working out of a bakery? | 得了吧 犯罪集团藏在面包店里 |
[16:09] | Do you have anything better? | 你有更好的推论吗 |
[16:12] | – No. – So, Jay? | -没有 -那么 杰 |
[16:13] | Have some unis meet us there in unmarked cars. | 派一些小组坐便衣警车去那里与我们汇合 |
[16:15] | I have a feeling we’re walking into a room | 我预感那里的人都是 |
[16:17] | full of people who don’t want to see us. | 不想见到警察的 |
[16:19] | With storm surges expected to be over 10 feet, | 随着风暴潮将带来超过10英尺的降水 |
[16:22] | flooding and power outages are expected, | 可能会引发洪涝和断电 |
[16:24] | and Mayor de Blasio is asking that all non-essential personnel | 白思豪市长要求所有的市民们 |
[16:27] | please remain indoors. | 请呆在室内 避免外出 |
[16:31] | Here we go. | 大家准备 |
[16:33] | We’re going in on my signal. | 按我的指令行事 |
[16:39] | – Al, wait. – Stand by. | -艾尔 等等 -先待命 |
[16:55] | That’s him. That’s Lorenzo the Shadow. | 是他 那是“魅影魔星”洛伦佐 |
[16:59] | That’s him? | 是他吗 |
[17:01] | We’re gonna need a bigger boat. | 让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧 |
[17:15] | Freeze, police! | 别动 警察 |
[17:16] | – Let me see your hands! – Don’t move! | -把手举起来 -不许动 |
[17:18] | Okay, okay, my hands are up, just don’t shoot. | 好的 好的 我已经投降了 别开枪 |
[17:20] | Don’t even think about it. | 你想都别想 |
[17:22] | Get his gun. | 拿走他的枪 |
[17:25] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们抓错人了 |
[17:27] | Wouldn’t be the first, and it won’t be the last. | 又不是第一次 也不会是最后一次 |
[17:28] | – Cuff him up. – All right. | -把他拷上 -好的 |
[17:30] | What’s your name, big guy? Huh? | 你叫什么 大块头 |
[17:34] | – Ah, no I.D. – Oh. | -哦 没有身份证 -哦 |
[17:37] | You gonna tell us your name, | 你打算主动告诉我们你的名字呢 |
[17:38] | or do we just call you The Shadow? | 还是要我们叫你魅影魔星 |
[17:41] | Or you could call him “Mr. Shadow,” | 或者你可以叫他“魅影魔星先生” |
[17:42] | keep things formal. | 这样正式一点 |
[17:44] | My name is go f… | 我的名字是去你… |
[17:45] | Don’t say anything, Lorenzo. | 什么都别说了 洛伦佐 |
[17:48] | Oh, Lorenzo. | 欧 原来叫洛伦佐[吐槽:真·猪队友] |
[17:50] | See, now that wasn’t so hard, was it? | 看吧 这一点都不难 对吧 |
[17:52] | Nice to meet you, Lorenzo. | 很高兴认识你啊 洛伦佐 |
[17:54] | – You’re dead. – I’m sorry, boss. | -你死定了 -抱歉 老板 |
[17:56] | They already called you The Shadow, I figured… | 他们已经叫你影子 我以为… |
[17:57] | All right, shut up. Both of you. | 好了 你俩都闭嘴 |
[17:58] | Who are you? | 你又是谁啊 |
[18:00] | I’m just a bean counter. | 我就是个会计 |
[18:01] | Lot of beans. | 好多钱啊 |
[18:03] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你们肯定一无所知 |
[18:05] | I’m sure we will, once we get you back | 我保证我们把你带回重案组后 |
[18:06] | to Major Crimes, Steven Patchett. | 会无所不知 史蒂文·帕切特 |
[18:09] | Call me Stevie. Everyone does. | 叫我小史就好 大家都这么叫 |
[18:12] | We’re gonna transport these guys in. | 我们要把这些家伙带走了 |
[18:14] | Right behind you. | 我们紧随其后 |
[18:16] | You need a new nickname. | 你需要一个新绰号了 |
[18:18] | You’re not in the shadows anymore. | 你再也不在暗处了 |
[18:20] | How about Lorenzo the Mute? | “沉默的洛伦佐”咋样 |
[18:28] | Did you know 100 people | 你知道美国每年 |
[18:30] | in the United States are killed every year | 有一百个人被闪电 |
[18:31] | by lightning strikes? | 劈死吗 |
[18:32] | You a weatherman as well as being | 你是天气预报员和 |
[18:33] | a criminal accountant? | 犯罪会计的合体吗 |
[18:35] | You know, I resent that. I mean, would you call | 我本身是拒绝这样的说法的 我是说 你会叫 |
[18:37] | the Yankees’ accountant “Yankee Accountant?” | 做会计师的北方人为”北佬会计师”吗 |
[18:38] | No, you would not. So, you know, | 不 你不会 所以说 |
[18:40] | your characterization is as lazy as it is fallacious. | 你的描述是彻彻底底的谬误 |
[18:42] | – Okay. – Even though, yes, | -好吧 -尽管 是的 |
[18:44] | my client is technically a criminal. | 我的客户法律意义上来说是个罪犯 |
[18:46] | Strike that. Uh, alleged criminal. | 讲错了 是有嫌疑的罪犯 |
[18:48] | You know, I have a… an office in West… | 我在韦斯切斯特有家办事处… |
[18:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:52] | I don’t care about your office in Westchester. | 我管你在韦斯切斯特有没有什么办事处 |
[18:54] | – Just shut up. – Thank you. | -给我闭嘴就好 -谢谢 |
[18:57] | – Sure. – I was gonna shoot him myself. | -当然 -我本来要亲自干掉他 |
[19:00] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[19:03] | Drive! | 开车 |
[19:14] | Hey, Al. | 嘿 艾尔 |
[19:16] | Jay, listen, we’ve been ambushed. | 杰 听着 我们中了埋伏 |
[19:18] | Some of Lorenzo’s guys followed us and shot up the car. | 洛伦佐的手下一路跟踪我们并向车射击 |
[19:20] | W… we’re in the Bronx, but… | 我们在布朗克斯区 但… |
[19:22] | Whoa, whoa, Al, Al. | 喂 喂 艾尔 艾尔 |
[19:23] | Uh, I didn’t catch all that. Can you repeat it? | 我没听清 你能重复一边吗 |
[19:25] | I think we’ve lost ’em for now. | 我觉得我们已经甩掉他们了 |
[19:27] | We gotta hole up somewhere. We’re heading towards… | 我们需要找个地方躲躲 我们正在朝… |
[19:29] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[19:31] | Al? | 艾尔 你在吗 |
[19:33] | Hey, boss? | 嘿 头儿 |
[19:36] | Carrie and Al were just ambushed. | 凯莉和艾尔刚刚中了伏击 |
[19:37] | – Their car just got shot up. – What do you mean? | -他们的车被击中了 -你什么意思 |
[19:39] | – Where… where are they? – I don’t know. | -他们现在在哪 -我不知道 |
[19:40] | Somewhere in the Bronx. Lost the signal | 只知道在布朗克斯区 |
[19:42] | before they could tell me exactly where they were. | 他们还没告诉我具体位置的时候信号就断了 |
[19:43] | Look, that narrows it down to, like, 60 square miles. | 听着 把范围缩小到 60平方米内搜索 |
[19:45] | J-Bones, what else? | 小杰杰 还有什么吗 |
[19:48] | – I got nothing. – We have to find out | -我什么也没查到 -我们必须找到 |
[19:49] | where they are, and we have to get them help. | 他们在哪 我们要帮他们 |
[19:51] | All right. Come on. | 好的 快点 |
[19:57] | Ah, come on. It’s this frickin’ storm. | 啊啊啊 快点 该死的风暴 |
[19:59] | The whole system’s down because of it. | 整个系统因为它都瘫痪了 |
[20:00] | – I can’t even get a… – Jay. | -我什么信息都得不到… -杰 |
[20:01] | Just do whatever the hell you have to do | 试试别的你能想到的方法 |
[20:03] | and find them, you got that? | 找到他们 懂了吗 |
[20:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:07] | Okay, so there are no phone signals | 好吧 根本搜不到手机信号 |
[20:09] | ’cause the cell towers are overloaded. | 因为基地台超负荷了 |
[20:10] | Do we have coms with anybody up there? | 那边有谁是我们可以联系得到的吗 |
[20:12] | Uh… | 额 |
[20:15] | No. It’s a mess. | 没 系统一团糟 |
[20:17] | Can’t get anything. They’re all out on calls. | 什么信息都看不到 电话都打不通 |
[20:18] | – Maybe we should go. – Go? And do what? | -也许我们该去那 -什么 去干嘛 |
[20:20] | Wander around the Bronx with what, a frickin’ megaphone? | 在布朗克斯区的大街上拿着大喇叭瞎叫唤吗 |
[20:22] | We have to find their location. | 我们必须搞清楚他们的方位 |
[20:24] | Try to get through to any precincts, | 仔细搜查每个辖区 |
[20:26] | see if there’s been any reports of any shots fired. | 看看是否哪里有开枪的接警报告 |
[20:28] | Once we find out where they were ambushed, | 一旦我们找到他们被伏击的地方 |
[20:30] | then we find them. | 也就找到他们了 |
[20:31] | – Yes, ma’am. – All right. | -是的 长官 -好的 |
[20:46] | 51st has seen better days. Hey. | 51区看上去还不错 嘿 |
[20:48] | Good thing you remembered this place. | 还记得在这发生过什么事吗 |
[20:49] | – The engine’s shot. – Hi, how may I help you? | -枪击引擎案 -你好 需要帮助吗 |
[20:51] | Carrie Wells, Major Crimes. | 凯莉·威尔斯 重案组的 |
[20:52] | Richie Gardner, Probationary Officer. | 里奇·加德纳 见习警官 |
[20:54] | You’re a probie? How long you been on the job? | 是个菜鸟 你干这份工作多久了 |
[20:56] | One week. Four days, actually. | 一周 其实是四天 |
[20:58] | Okay, well, welcome to the deep end. | 好吧 让我们长话短说 |
[21:00] | We got a hurricane, a wanted criminal, | 我们遇到了飓风 抓到了一个通缉犯 |
[21:02] | and a bunch of guys out there with guns | 还被一群持枪人员尾随 |
[21:03] | who are trying to find us so they can set Lorenzo free. | 他们试图找到我们 这样洛伦佐就可以逃跑了 |
[21:06] | – Where are the holding cells? – Uh, we only have the one. | -牢房在哪里 -我们只有一个 |
[21:08] | Place is under renovation. It’s in the bullpen. | 牢房在被翻修 就在后面 |
[21:11] | Any guests tonight? | 今晚有人被捕吗 |
[21:12] | Just the guys you’re checking in. | 只有你们带来的这个人 |
[21:14] | And here’s the keys. | 这是钥匙 |
[21:18] | Lock the door, hunker down. Storm’s coming. | 关上门 蹲下 暴风雨就要来了 |
[21:23] | Aah! Hey, you just ripped | 啊 喂 你刚刚撕裂了 |
[21:24] | a $2,000 suit, you know, that’s the fourth violation… | 一件2000刀的西装 你违反了第四条… |
[21:26] | – Shut up! – My statutory rights… | -给我闭嘴 -我的法定权利… |
[21:30] | Ugh, this cut on my hand needs medical attention, | 啊 我手上的伤口需要医学处理一下 |
[21:33] | now you’re legally required to provide that. | 法律规定你现在提供给我 |
[21:34] | Okay, you know what? If you shut up, | 好吧 你知道吗 如果你闭嘴 |
[21:36] | I will provide you with medical attention. | 我会给你提供医护处理的 |
[21:37] | No, no, no, W… w… wait, | 不 不 不 等 等 等一下 |
[21:39] | you can’t put me in the cell with him. | 你不能把我和他放在一间小屋里 |
[21:40] | He’s gonna try and kill me. “Try” Is actually | 他会试图杀了我的 “尝试”其实 |
[21:42] | optimistic on my part. | 在我看来太乐观 |
[21:44] | He is going to successfully kill me. | 他会成功杀掉我 |
[21:46] | And then he’ll likely kill the family I’ll never have. | 然后他可能会杀掉我永远也不会有的一家子人 |
[21:47] | But maybe I could have that family if you don’t | 但也许我可以拥有那一家人 |
[21:49] | – put me in there… – You talk an awful lot. | 如果你不把我放在那儿 你是个话唠 |
[21:51] | Do you know that? Are you good? | 你知道吗 你还好吗 |
[21:53] | All right, you know what? Listen. | 好吧 你知道吗 听着 |
[21:55] | Shut up. You talk too much, | 闭嘴 你话太多了 |
[21:57] | way too much. This is the part | 太多了 这就是 |
[21:59] | where you roll over on the whole organization, huh? | 你在整个组织中轮流呆过的原因吧 |
[22:01] | I keep immaculate books. W… well, they’re not | 我有完美的书籍 好 好吧 他们不是 |
[22:04] | actually books, per se, ’cause everything’s | 真正的书 本质上 因为他们 |
[22:05] | – on computers these days… – Oh, my God! | 都在电脑上 哦 天呐 |
[22:07] | But I can give you a big, juicy collar. | 我可以给你一个大大的 性感的衣领 |
[22:09] | I’m gonna need a first aid kit. | 我需要一个急救包 |
[22:10] | – I’ll check with Richie. – Yeah. | 我来看看里奇那里 好 |
[22:12] | You know what? To give me a big juicy collar, | 你知道吗 给我一个又大又性感衣领 |
[22:14] | I need a witness who’s brave enough to testify at trial. | 我需要一个足够勇敢的目击者在审判中作证 |
[22:15] | Are you gonna do that? | 你要那么做吗 |
[22:19] | I swear to you: anything you need. | 我对你发誓 任何你需要的 |
[22:23] | Fine, you can stay out here with me. | 好的 你可以和我一起呆在这里 |
[22:26] | If you shut up and stop annoying me. | 如果你闭嘴别再烦我 |
[22:30] | – Sit down. Don’t talk. – My anatomy thanks you. | 坐下 住嘴 太谢谢你了 |
[22:37] | – Who are you? – Who… uh, who are you? | 你是谁 谁 呃 你是谁 |
[22:40] | Lieutenant Al Burns. One more time. | 艾尔·彭斯警督 再一次 |
[22:42] | – Who are you? – Oh, I’m Francis Shadez. | -你是谁 -哦 我是弗兰茜丝·沙兹 |
[22:45] | Administrative assistant? I work here? | 行政助理 我在这儿工作 |
[22:47] | Okay, if you work here, can you help me find | 好吧 如果你在这儿工作 你能帮我找 |
[22:49] | – a first-aid kit? – Yeah. | 急救包吗 好的 |
[22:51] | Sure, it’s back here. I’ll show you. | 当然 在后面 我拿给你 |
[22:56] | Ah. | 啊 |
[23:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:02] | What, you don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不相信我 |
[23:05] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我不相信任何人 |
[23:09] | – Shit. – Here you go. | – 擦 – 给你 |
[23:11] | Ah, thank you. No cell phone reception. | 啊 谢谢 没有电话信号 |
[23:14] | Landlines are still down. I’ll check again. | 固定电话仍不通 我再检查一遍 |
[23:16] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:17] | Oh, it hurts. | 噢 疼 |
[23:23] | – Any word? – Not yet, no. | – 还有别的消息吗 – 暂时没有 没有了 |
[23:25] | Working on Ewers’s phone. | 注意艾沃斯的电话 |
[23:27] | He’s one of Lorenzo’s top guys. | 他是洛伦佐的顶级高手之一 |
[23:29] | He’s got all the cell numbers, | 他有所有的电话号码 |
[23:30] | – so we’re gonna run a track and trace. – Find Lorenzo’s troops | -所以我们追踪 找到洛伦佐的部队 |
[23:32] | before they find ours. | 在他们找到我们的之前 |
[23:36] | We better hurry. Storm’s here. | 我们最好快点 风暴即将来临 |
[23:38] | Hold on. Oh, baby, oh, baby. | 坚持住 哦 宝贝 哦 宝贝 |
[23:45] | – Cracked it! – Yes! | -成功了 -是的 |
[23:46] | – Nice job. – Okay. | -干得漂亮 -好吧 |
[23:47] | Okay, okay. All right, I’m entering | 好 好 好的 我在进入 |
[23:49] | phone numbers of known Lorenzo associates, see if | 已知洛伦佐同伙的手机号了 看看是否 |
[23:51] | – they’re on the move. – Yeah, go, go, go. | – 他们在行动 – 是的 快快快 |
[24:01] | – Oh, no. – Oh, my God. | – 哦 不 – 哦 天呐 |
[24:04] | There’s a dozen of ’em. | 那儿有一大波他们的人 |
[24:06] | And look where they’re all headed. | 看看他们都是朝着哪里的行进的 |
[24:08] | – 161st and Grand Concourse. – That’s the 51st Precinct. | -161号大广场 -那是51分局 |
[24:12] | And that’s where Carrie and Al would head for. | 那是凯莉和艾尔要去的地方 |
[24:14] | Jay, we gotta call ’em. We gotta warn ’em. | 杰 我们得给他们打电话 我们得提醒他们 |
[24:15] | Yep. Already on it. | 好的 已经拨通了 |
[24:20] | Answer. | 回答 |
[24:22] | We’re sorry, your call can not be completed… | 对不起 您拨打的电话暂时无法接通 |
[24:23] | – Come on. – Please check the number | – 拜托 – 请核查号码后 |
[24:25] | and dial again. | 重新拨打 |
[24:27] | – Ah. – Precinct landlines are down. | – 啊 – 分局的座机都打不通 |
[24:28] | There’s no way to get through to ’em, boss. | 没办法联系到他们 头儿 |
[24:30] | They’re surrounded | 他们已经被包围 |
[24:32] | and they have no idea what’s coming at them. | 而且他们并不知道正在发生着什么 |
[24:48] | We’re gonna be stuck here for a while. | 我们暂时先呆在这里 |
[24:50] | I should check the breach points downstairs. | 我去楼下找下突破点 |
[24:52] | – I’ll come with you. – Richie. | -我跟你一起 -瑞奇 |
[24:54] | – Keep an eye on him. – Check the landlines, and, um, | -盯着他 -检查下固定电话 然后 呃 |
[24:57] | if he annoys you, just, you know, shoot him. | 如果他烦你 你就 你知道 开枪 |
[25:05] | She was, uh… | 她真… 呃… |
[25:08] | she was joking, by the way. | 她在开玩笑 顺便说一下 |
[25:11] | I… I know you’re a little green, but, uh… | 我 我知道你有点儿年轻 但是 呃 |
[25:13] | cops are prone to bouts of jocularity. | 警察经常会很搞笑 |
[25:16] | You know, it, uh, helps relieve the stress of the job. | 你知道 它 呃 帮助他们减轻工作压力 |
[25:20] | I’m not a kid, and I don’t feel the stress of the job. | 我不是小孩 我也没感觉到工作压力 |
[25:23] | Come on, I can see it. | 得了吧 我看得出来 |
[25:26] | Hey, it’s just two guys talking, right? | 嘿 这只是两个伙伴谈心 对吗 |
[25:27] | I mean, look at you. | 我是说 看看你 |
[25:29] | You’re shaking like a leaf. | 你在像树叶一样颤抖 |
[25:32] | You know what? You will be better off in the cell. | 你知道什么 你更适合呆在牢房里 |
[25:38] | Oh, come… come on. | 哦 得 得了吧 |
[25:41] | Aah! | 啊 |
[25:43] | You… she said I could sit here. | 你 她说我可以坐在这儿 |
[25:44] | – Let’s go. – Aah. | -走吧 -啊 |
[25:53] | Go. | 走 |
[26:00] | They’re loose! | 他们逃跑了 |
[26:02] | The emergency lights should’ve kicked on by now. | 现在应急灯应该亮起来了 |
[26:05] | This place must have backup power. | 这个地方应该有后备电源 |
[26:14] | Aah! | 啊 |
[26:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:21] | Al, I saw a fuse box on the way in now. | 奥 现在我看到一个保险丝盒在来的路上 |
[26:23] | Maybe it’s connected to the backup generator. | 也许它和后备发电机连着 |
[26:27] | I’ll go help Richie. Watch your ass. | 我要去帮助瑞奇 自己小心 |
[26:30] | That’s what I got you for, right? | 那也是我要对你说的 对吗 |
[26:36] | Move a muscle, it’ll be the last brea… | 举起手来 这将会是最后的…… |
[26:38] | – Oh, sorry. – You’re quite the badass. | -哦 对不起 -你真是个坏蛋 |
[26:42] | – I’ll hold onto this. – You think I’m a badass? | – 我会守住这儿 – 你认为我是坏人? |
[26:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:51] | Bingo, baby. | 正确 宝贝 |
[26:53] | – Come on, come on, come on. | -快点 快点 快点 |
[26:55] | Yes. | 好的 |
[26:58] | – What happened? – They overpowered me. | -怎么了 -他们制服了我 |
[27:00] | – I’m sorry. – Which way did they go? | – 对不起 – 他们走的哪条路 |
[27:02] | – That way. – All right. | – 那条 – 好吧 |
[27:04] | You two stay here. | 你俩呆在这儿 |
[27:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:29] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:45] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:11] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:19] | I’ll take the stairs. | 我负责楼梯 |
[28:21] | You take the hall. | 你负责大厅 |
[28:52] | Oh! | 噢 |
[28:53] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[28:55] | – Anything? – Nothing. | – 看见什么吗 – 一无所获 |
[29:30] | – Don’t move. – Okay, don’t shoot. | – 不许动 – 好好好 别开枪 |
[29:31] | – Get out. – Ow! | – 出来 – 啊 |
[29:32] | Ow, ow, ow, ow. | 啊 呀 啊 呀 |
[29:41] | Take it easy. Ow! | 老实点 啊呀 |
[29:43] | Okay, okay. All right. | 好啦 好啦 好了啊 |
[29:45] | Just… aah! | 哎喂 喂 |
[29:53] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:54] | We wait for this storm to blow over, | 我们等这场风暴平息下来 |
[29:56] | then we all head downtown. | 然后一起回市中心 |
[30:06] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[30:10] | Lorenzo’s boys are back in town. | 洛伦佐的手下过来了 |
[30:21] | Al, we got guys with guns headed this way. | 艾尔 一大波持枪少年正在袭来 |
[30:23] | How much ammo you got? | 我们还剩下多少弹药 |
[30:24] | Four in this clip, one full. | 这一匣还有四发 还有一匣满的 |
[30:25] | I got one clip, it… | 我有一匣 这… |
[30:27] | It’s not gonna be enough. | 这远远不够 |
[30:32] | Richie, we need ammo. | 里奇 我们需要弹药 |
[30:34] | Well, ever since the construction started to happen, | 呃 自从这儿开始施工 |
[30:36] | it’s been locked in the Captain’s safe. | 就锁在警长的保险箱里了 |
[30:37] | He’s the only one that knows the code. | 他是唯一一个知道密码的人 |
[30:40] | They’re trying to break the front door down! | 他们在试图破坏前门 |
[30:42] | Let’s get down there. | 我们下去 |
[30:44] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[30:53] | Remember how I always wanted to be more like | 记得我总是想变得更像 |
[30:55] | Butch Cassidy? | 布奇·卡西迪吗 |
[30:56] | This isn’t what I meant. | 这和我想的可不一样 |
[30:58] | You know, I’m Butch Cassidy. You’re the Sundance Kid. | 要知道 我才是布奇·卡西迪 你只是日舞小子 |
[31:00] | Is this really a time to… | 这时候真的适合来… |
[31:11] | Aah! | 啊 |
[31:12] | One clip left. | 还剩一匣 |
[31:14] | You guys need more ammo, right? | 你们需要弹药 是吧 |
[31:16] | How’d you get into the Captain’s safe? | 你怎么打开队长的保险柜的 |
[31:17] | Well, he and I shared some things. | 嗯 我和他有一点共同的秘密 |
[31:19] | This isn’t for a Glock. | 这不是给格洛克手枪用的 |
[31:20] | – I’ll take it. – All right. | – 给我吧 – 好的 |
[31:23] | – Okay. – I’ll check the back entrance. | – 好了 – 我去检查下后门 |
[31:25] | I’ll cover you. Go, go, go. | 我掩护你 走 走 走 |
[31:38] | – Don’t move. – Al. | – 不许动 – 艾尔 |
[31:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你跑这儿来干什么 |
[31:42] | Figured you could use the help. | 觉得你大概缺帮手 |
[31:43] | So you came through a hurricane? | 于是你冒着飓风跑过来了? |
[31:45] | Whoo! Hey, boys. | 嗷噢 嘿 小子们 |
[31:49] | Hey, we came to the rescue. It’s crazy out there. | 嘿 我们来救你们了了 外面真狂野 |
[31:51] | It’s crazy in here too, and I’m not sure | 这儿也好不到哪里去 我 不确定 |
[31:53] | we needed rescuing. | 我们是否需要援救 |
[31:57] | – Could use your help, though. – Okay. | – 不过还是能借你们的力的 – 好的 |
[31:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:05] | Give us Lorenzo and we’re gone! | 放了洛伦佐 我们就走 |
[32:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:09] | Welcome to the party. I think we can | 欢迎加入大混战 我觉得我们可以 |
[32:11] | keep ’em pinned down from here. | 把他们压制在这里 |
[32:13] | Go. | 去吧 |
[32:23] | I’m… I’m out. | 我 我没弹药了 |
[32:26] | Okay, listen to me. Richie, is there a way | 好了 听我说 里奇 这里有出去的路吗 |
[32:28] | out of here? Some kind of obscure way | 比如一些偏僻小路 |
[32:30] | they might not know about? | 他们可能不知道的 |
[32:32] | Uh, the… down in the basement, | 额 在… 地下室那里 |
[32:34] | there’s a door with a dead-end alley. | 有扇门通往一个死胡同 |
[32:36] | – Great. – Okay, you and Richie | – 好极了 – 好了 你和里奇 |
[32:37] | take Lorenzo and the accountant, see if there’s a way out | 带着洛伦佐和那个会计 去看看 |
[32:39] | through that alley. | 那条小巷有没有出路 |
[32:41] | We’ll hold ’em off from here. | 我们会在这里拦住他们 |
[32:42] | Okay. Go. | 好的 走吧 |
[33:03] | Aah… aah! No! | 噢 啊 不 |
[33:06] | – Get up! – Aah! | – 起来 – 啊 |
[33:09] | Oh! | 噢 |
[33:11] | Please be gentle. This is my calculating hand. | 请温柔些 这可是我用来数钱的手 |
[33:15] | Drop the gun, or he’s dead. | 放下枪 不然他就没命了 |
[33:20] | I said drop it. | 我让你放下枪 |
[33:23] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[33:25] | It’s okay, Richie. | 别害怕 里奇 |
[33:30] | Keys. | 钥匙呢 |
[33:32] | Let’s go, keys! | 快点 交出钥匙 |
[33:36] | Pick ’em up, Stevie. | 捡起钥匙 小史 |
[33:41] | – Let’s go, get the keys! – Okay, okay, okay. | – 快点 拿着钥匙 – 是 是 是 |
[33:46] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[33:49] | Get ’em off me. | 给我解开 |
[33:55] | The storm’s almost over and this place | 暴风雨快结束了 这地方 |
[33:57] | is gonna be surrounded. You’re not gonna | 马上就会被包围的 |
[33:58] | get outta here. | 你是走不了的 |
[34:00] | Oh! Aah! | 噢 啊 |
[34:02] | You bastard. | 你个混账 |
[34:04] | You’re my ticket outta here. | 你是我离开这里的保命神符 |
[34:07] | Put the cuffs on her. | 把她拷上 |
[34:09] | You mean our ticket, don’t ya? | 你指的是我们的保命符吧 是吗 |
[34:13] | Come on, put the cuffs on her. | 快点 把她拷上 |
[34:14] | Aah! | 啊呀 |
[34:17] | Oh! | 喔 |
[34:24] | Aah! | 啊 |
[34:36] | Pretty badass for an accountant. | 作为一个会计 身手还不错嘛 |
[34:42] | We gotta get Richie upstairs. | 我们要带里奇上楼去 |
[34:58] | Let’s finish this. You ready? | 我们收工吧 你准备好了吗 |
[35:00] | Born ready, boss. | 时刻就绪 老大 |
[35:01] | Francis, stay back. | 弗兰茜丝 靠后 |
[35:02] | I’d like to stay with him, | 我想和他待在一起 |
[35:04] | – if that’s okay with you. – Just stay close, okay? | – 如果你没意见的话 – 好好待着 好吗 |
[35:07] | – I will. – All right. | – 我会的 – 好的 |
[35:12] | Oh! | 噢 |
[35:14] | – Ah! – Okay, okay. | – 啊 – 好了 好了 |
[35:16] | Get him down on the floor. | 把他靠在墙上 |
[35:18] | – He can rest. – Ah. | – 让他歇歇 – 啊 |
[35:20] | Remain steady. You’re gonna be okay. | 保持冷静 你会没事的 |
[35:21] | – All right? – Ow. | – 好吗 – 喔 |
[35:31] | I know about this guy, Lorenzo. | 我知道这个洛伦佐 |
[35:34] | A fire destroyed his foster home. | 他的寄养家庭被一场大火烧了 |
[35:35] | Left him with a nasty scar on his arm. | 还在他手臂上留下了一个惨不忍睹的伤疤 |
[35:44] | So, uh, Stevie. | 那么 呃 小史 |
[35:47] | How long you been Lorenzo’s accountant for? | 你做洛伦佐的会计做了多久了 |
[35:49] | Uh… I don’t know. | 额 我也不清楚 |
[35:51] | Maybe about a year or so? | 大概一年左右吧 |
[35:53] | I was on my way out, though. | 不过我在试着脱身 |
[35:54] | I don’t think he liked the way I did business. | 我觉得他不太喜欢我做生意的方式 |
[35:59] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[36:03] | That’s odd. | 很奇怪啊 |
[36:05] | Seems like he was protecting you | 当我们在车上被枪击的时候 |
[36:06] | when we got shot at in the car. | 看起来是他在保护你 |
[36:08] | Right. | 是啊 |
[36:09] | More like I was in his way or something. | 更像我在碍他的事 |
[36:12] | So, uh… so, you think the judge will go easy on me | 额 那你觉得如果你告诉法官我救了你的命 |
[36:16] | if you tell him I saved your life? | 他会从轻判决吗 |
[36:17] | No. | 不会 |
[36:19] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen, Lorenzo. | 我觉得那种事不会发生 洛伦佐 |
[36:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦哇哦 |
[36:24] | – Excuse me? – Smart. | -你说什么 -你很聪明啊 |
[36:26] | Hiding in plain sight as the accountant. | 躲在一个会计的身份下 |
[36:29] | Hiding? | 躲在 |
[36:31] | Okay, are you sure you didn’t take | 好吧 你确定你 |
[36:33] | a blow to the head too? | 脑子没进水吗 |
[36:34] | As a boy, Lorenzo was… | 当洛伦佐还是个孩子的时候 |
[36:38] | was involved in a fire. | 遭遇了一场火灾 |
[36:40] | His arm was badly burned. | 他的胳膊被严重烧伤了 |
[36:42] | And I imagine the scars look a lot like | 我觉得他的伤疤看起来应该 |
[36:44] | what I just saw on your arm. | 就和我刚刚看见你胳膊上的那个伤疤一样 |
[36:46] | So, uh… if I’m Lorenzo… | 额 那么 如果我是洛伦佐 |
[36:50] | then, like, wha… why didn’t I kill you | 那么 为什么我没有在有机会的时候 |
[36:52] | when I had the chance? | 干掉你 |
[36:53] | Too smart. | 因为你太聪明了 |
[36:54] | You’re not gonna blow the cover | 你才不会把你花了这么多年才做出的掩护身份 |
[36:55] | you spent years building, are you? | 一下子毁掉 对吧 |
[36:58] | Easier to shoot the guy you paid to pretend to be Lorenzo. | 去杀死那个你花钱顾来假装洛伦佐的人不是更简单么 |
[37:02] | You’re a hero, ’cause you saved me. | 你是个英雄 因为你救了我 |
[37:05] | You cut a deal, agree to testify, | 你就能和法官达成协议 同意作证 |
[37:07] | post bail, and then you disappear | 交了保释金 然后就从此消失 |
[37:10] | into the shadows. | 回归暗处 |
[37:11] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[37:14] | What? | 什么 |
[37:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[37:27] | Pretty smart theory. | 挺聪明的理论 |
[37:31] | Course, you got nothing to hold me on. | 不过 你手上并没有证据 |
[37:50] | Your belt. | 你的腰带就是证据 |
[37:54] | You strangled Sadie with your belt. | 你用你的腰带勒死了莎蒂 |
[37:57] | The markings are the same as the studs, | 她尸体上的痕迹和你皮带上的金属饰钉一模一样 |
[37:59] | and I bet forensics can prove it. | 我相信法医会证明的 |
[38:01] | Ooh. You are good. | 哦 你挺厉害啊 |
[38:06] | You know… | 你知道么 |
[38:09] | I know about you. | 我认识你 |
[38:11] | The famous memory cop. | 那个有名的记忆神探 |
[38:15] | I know about you, too. | 我也认识你 |
[38:19] | Lorenzo. Sad little boy. | 洛伦佐 伤心的小男孩 |
[38:22] | Orphaned. Ignored. | 孤苦伶仃 没人搭理 |
[38:25] | A victim of the foster care system. | 寄养体制下的一个受害者 |
[38:29] | I feel sorry for that boy, | 我心疼那个小男孩 |
[38:32] | but I won’t hesitate to shoot | 但我会毫不犹豫地 |
[38:35] | the cold-blooded murderer standing in front of me. | 开枪杀死我眼前这个冷血杀手 |
[38:40] | That’s touching. | 哇哦 好感人 |
[38:43] | But you know, you should feel sorry for yourself. | 但是 你知道的 你应该为你自己遗憾 |
[38:46] | You see, I’m good with numbers. | 你看 我数学很好 |
[38:49] | Like, how many bullets were in that gun, | 就比如说 你枪里一共有多少发子弹 |
[38:53] | and how many bullets went out. | 你现在打掉了多少发 |
[38:56] | I coulda used one shot to kill that big moron, | 我可以只用一发子弹去干掉那个大傻子 |
[38:58] | but I used four. | 但是我用了四发 |
[39:00] | I emptied it. | 我把你的子弹打光了 |
[39:02] | Pretty clever, pretending the gun is loaded. | 装作枪里还有子弹 挺聪明的嘛 |
[39:05] | Oh, but it’s empty. | 哦 但是它已经空了 |
[39:08] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[39:10] | And I know it. | 我也知道 |
[39:12] | I don’t need bullets to take you out. | 我不需要用子弹来打倒你 |
[39:26] | Let’s see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[39:31] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
[39:33] | Aah! | 啊 |
[39:38] | – Ugh! – Aah! | -呃 -啊 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry, was that your calculating hand? | 对不起 那是你的“会计手”吗? |
[39:56] | Hey, no joke. It’s a true story. | 嘿 说真的 这是真实的故事 |
[39:58] | Saw, like, ten guys, all myself. | 我看见了 差不多十个人 只有我一个人 |
[40:00] | I had nine bullets. It’s weird. | 很奇怪 我只有九发子弹 |
[40:02] | Hey, you know, I… all right. | 嘿 你知道的 我 好吧 |
[40:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:07] | Hey, you feelin’ all right there, kid? | 嘿 你还好吧 孩子 |
[40:09] | You okay? Yeah, it’s all good. | 你还好吗 嗯 我没事 |
[40:11] | – Okay? – So, you know, maybe | -还好吧 -所以 你知道的 或许 |
[40:13] | it’s a good idea for you to talk to a counselor. | 你应该去找个咨询师谈一谈 |
[40:15] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:16] | But you know, listen, you handled yourself | 但是 你知道的 你刚刚在里面 |
[40:19] | really well back there. | 保护了自己 做得很好 |
[40:20] | I knew you had my back, so… | 我知道你会保护我 所以 |
[40:22] | Hey, Francis. Hey, tell me, | 嘿 弗兰茜丝 告诉我 |
[40:24] | what do you think about my boy Jay here? | 你觉得我们家杰怎么样 |
[40:26] | He’s kind of a hero, isn’t he? | 他是个英雄 不是么 |
[40:27] | You let him do all your talking for you? | 他是你的传话筒吗 |
[40:29] | – No, I don’t. – Danny, uh… | -不 我没有 -丹尼 额 |
[40:30] | – Yeah. – I got this, okay? | -怎么了 -我能搞定这个 好么? |
[40:32] | Oh. Oh, I bet you do. | 哦 哦 我打赌你可以 |
[40:33] | – Okay, yes, I… – Yeah? | -好吧 我 -啥? |
[40:35] | Okay, yes. Thank you very much. | 好 非常感谢你 |
[40:38] | Look, you were really cool under fire. | 你在刚才的紧急情况下真的很冷静 |
[40:39] | – Thank you. – Really, really, | -谢谢 -真的 |
[40:40] | really stand-up job. | 你刚刚做的真的很棒 |
[40:48] | – That was crazy… – Gonna take your tie off… | -那真疯狂 我要把你的领带解下来 |
[40:49] | – A little better… – Hey! | -好看一点 -嘿 |
[40:51] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[40:52] | I can’t believe you brought us all out here | 我不敢相信你把我们都带到了这里 |
[40:54] | – and it’s closed. – It’s not closed. | -而且这里还是关闭的 -这儿没有关 |
[40:56] | It’s a little surprise. It’s closed to the public, | 这是我给你们的一个小惊喜 这儿虽然对公众关闭 |
[40:57] | – but open to us. – Aww. | -但是对我们开放 -哇哦 |
[40:59] | That’s sweet. Thank you. | 谢谢你 真贴心 |
[41:01] | – What? | -什么? |
[41:02] | Uh… what is this? | 额 这是什么 |
[41:05] | That is a love meter.It can test your passion. | 那是爱的测量器 它可以测量你的激情 |
[41:08] | Oh, really? Well, no offense, | 哦 真的吗? 无意冒犯 但是 |
[41:10] | I could find other ways to, you know… | 我可以选择用其他的方式 你知道的 |
[41:11] | – Oh! – I’m sure you could! | -哦 -你当然可以了 |
[41:13] | – Right. – Wait. | -好 -等等 |
[41:14] | – Who’s first? – No, hold on a second. | -谁先来 -不 先等等 |
[41:15] | – Shots. – Oh. | -喝酒 -哦 |
[41:16] | Is to say thank you, thank you, here. | 这是为了对你们说谢谢 谢谢你 给你 |
[41:19] | – Oh, my. – You gotta do it all in one. | -哦 天哪 -你们必须一口干掉 |
[41:21] | – Oh, my God! – | 我的天哪 |
[41:22] | All right, to my partner, Al, who saves my ass | 好 敬我的搭档 每次都救我的命的艾尔 |
[41:25] | every time, and, um, you know, | 每一次 但是 你们知道的 |
[41:27] | occasionally I save his too. | 偶尔我也救救他 |
[41:29] | I’ll drink to that. | 我会为这个干了的 |
[41:31] | – To Al. – And to the rest of you, | -敬艾尔 -也敬大家所有人 |
[41:33] | thanks for being there for us. | 感谢你们都一直帮助我们 |
[41:34] | Hey, we’re there for each other, right? | 嘿 我们永远都是互帮互助 是吧 |
[41:35] | – Always. – Ah, all right, go! | -永远 -啊 好吧 喝 |
[41:38] | – Oh! – | -哦 |
[41:39] | – Oh, my God. – Mm! | -哦 我的天哪 -嗯 |
[41:40] | – Oh, it all went down my front. – Ah! | -哦 它全都从我身前流下去了 -啊 |
[41:42] | – Hey, J-bones! – Mm? | -嘿 小杰杰 -干啥 |
[41:43] | – Oh, gosh. – It’s you, baby. | -哦 天哪 -没错就是你 |
[41:45] | – What? – You’re first up, come on. | -什么 -你第一个来 快 |
[41:47] | – Oh, no, no, no. – Let’s go. | -哦 不 不 不 -来吧 |
[41:48] | – Come on! – Jay, come on! | -来吧 -杰 加油 来么 |
[41:49] | Why can’t you have fun? – No… oh, okay. | 你为什么就不能开开心心的玩玩呢 -不 哦 好吧 |
[41:51] | – Come on. – Oh, my God, that’s horrible. | -来吧 -我的天 哪这太怕了 |
[41:53] | – Go ahead. – Okay, um… | -快来吧 加油 -好吧 嗯 |
[41:55] | – What do I… what do I do? – You grab it | -我 我应该做什么? -你抓住它 |
[41:57] | – and you squeeze it. – Grab and squeeze it! | -然后使劲挤它 -抓住它然后挤它 |
[41:59] | – Grab it and squeeze it! – That’s it, go! | -抓住它然后挤它 -就这样 加油 |
[42:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:05] | Oh! | 噢 |
[42:08] | You are uncontrollable. | 你是“无法掌控的” |
[42:11] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[42:16] | How much you pay the guy to rig the machine? | 你花了多少钱让人改了那个机器 |
[42:18] | You know me so well. | 你太了解我了 |