| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Glory, glory, Man United | 光荣属于曼联 | 
| [00:09] | Glory, glory, Man United | 光荣属于曼联 | 
| [00:12] | Glory, glory, Man United | 光荣属于曼联 | 
| [00:15] | The Reds go marching on | 红色军团勇往直前 | 
| [00:18] | And on and on and on and on and on | 前进 前进 向先进 | 
| [00:20] | Our lads are gonna run all over | 今天我们的小伙子们将会 | 
| [00:22] | those Liverpool slags today! | 暴虐那些利物浦的渣滓们 | 
| [00:24] | Unless Rooney walks round the pitch | 除非鲁尼就像个小屁孩在超市里迷路 | 
| [00:27] | like a child lost in a shopping center. | 一样的在球场上散步 | 
| [00:28] | Go away. Go away you tosspot! | 滚开 滚开 你这个醉鬼 | 
| [00:31] | Hey, stop it, or I’m gonna throw you out! | 嘿 停下 不然的话我就把你们俩都扔下车 | 
| [00:35] | Holy sh… | 真他妈的… | 
| [00:45] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Break it up! | 嘿 停下 别吵了 | 
| [00:47] | What is going on here? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [00:50] | Just a friendly disagreement. | 只是朋友之间的意见不合 | 
| [00:51] | Okay, I can’t have you two psychos | 我可不想你们两个神经病 | 
| [00:53] | tearing up my town, | 闹翻了这座城市 | 
| [00:54] | so what’s the disagreement about? | 说吧 到底有什么意见不合 | 
| [00:56] | Just, you know, who had the best game ever… | 只是 关于谁的球踢得更好… | 
| [00:59] | Wayne Rooney or Old Twinkle Toes van Persie. | 韦恩·鲁尼还是老态龙钟的范佩西 | 
| [01:01] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [01:03] | At least it is a valid and important argument. | 至少它是一个意义重大的争论 | 
| [01:05] | – Ah, you wouldn’t get it. – I get it, okay? | -你永远也不会明白 -我懂的 好吗 | 
| [01:07] | I am a football fan myself, | 我自己也是个球迷 | 
| [01:09] | so maybe I can help you guys figure it out. | 也许我能帮你们搞明白 | 
| [01:12] | On September 2, 2012, van Persie had a hat trick | 2012年9月2日 范佩西在一场3比2胜利的比赛中 | 
| [01:15] | – in a 3-2 win. – Right on! | -上演了帽子戏法 -没错 | 
| [01:17] | But Wayne Rooney also had a hat trick | 但是韦恩·鲁尼在2011年8月28日 | 
| [01:19] | against Arsenal, August 28, 2011. | 对阵阿森纳的比赛中 也上演了帽子戏法 | 
| [01:21] | He added two more that year, April 2nd and September 10th. | 同年他又这样做了两次 分别是4月2日和9月10日 | 
| [01:24] | – ‘Cause he’s the best. – Not so fast. | -因为他是最棒的 -别急 | 
| [01:26] | Van Persie’s World Cup header against Spain | 2014年6月13日 在对阵西班牙的世界杯比赛中 | 
| [01:27] | on June 13, 2014, at the 43-minute mark | 范佩西43分钟的头球破门 | 
| [01:30] | was possibly the greatest goal I have ever seen. | 有可能是我所见的最伟大的进球 | 
| [01:34] | How the hell do you know all this? | 你怎么可能知道的那么多 | 
| [01:36] | Well, I told you, I’m a footy fan, | 我已经说过了 我是个球迷 | 
| [01:37] | plus I’m a medical miracle, and I kind of remember everything. | 外加我还是个医学奇迹 我能记住任何事情 | 
| [01:39] | Who’s the best player, then? | 那谁是最好的球员呢 | 
| [01:41] | Simple. Lionel Messi. | 很简单啊 莱昂奈尔·梅西 | 
| [01:43] | – Oh! – What? | -天啊 -什么 | 
| [01:45] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 算了 我们走吧 | 
| [01:46] | Go on! | 一边呆着去 | 
| [01:48] | I see those gentlemen took a liking to you. | 看来那些家伙很喜欢你啊 | 
| [01:50] | Ah, well, you know, I attract a certain type. | 你知道 我只吸引某一类型的 | 
| [01:52] | They’re passionate. | 他们充满激情 | 
| [01:54] | Their passion distracted the driver enough | 他们的激情分散了司机的注意力 | 
| [01:56] | that he ran into a guy when he wandered into the street… | 让他撞到了一个在街上闲逛的人 | 
| [01:58] | Steve Hickson, 38, | 史蒂夫·海科森 三十八岁 | 
| [02:00] | been in and out of mental-health facilities. | 经常出入于心理健康中心 | 
| [02:04] | He’s currently homeless. | 目前无家可归 | 
| [02:06] | Right now he’s on his way to Bellevue. | 现在他正被运往贝尔维尤[停尸房] | 
| [02:08] | What are we doing here, Al? There’s no crime. | 艾尔 我们在这干嘛 没有犯罪现象 | 
| [02:12] | We are here because Steve Hickson was wearing this. | 我们在这是因为史蒂夫·海科森穿着这个 | 
| [02:17] | Jacket belongs to David Walton, Dr. David Walton. | 这件夹克属于大卫·沃顿 大卫·沃顿医生 | 
| [02:20] | Ring any bells? | 这能说明什么吗 | 
| [02:22] | World-famous plastic surgeon | 世界闻名的整形医生 | 
| [02:24] | and currently New York’s most high-profile missing person | 也是纽约过去三个月到现在 | 
| [02:26] | for the last three months. | 最备受瞩目的失踪人员 | 
| [02:27] | Walton was wearing this Jacket when he disappeared. | 沃顿失踪时正是穿着这件夹克衫 | 
| [02:30] | Hot lead in a cold case. | 悬案又有线索了 | 
| [02:46] | So this Dr. Walton… He wasn’t just one | 这个沃顿医生 他可不是那种 | 
| [02:48] | of those run-of-the-mill boob-job guys | 在地铁上打广告 | 
| [02:50] | that advertise on the subway. | 做一般丰胸手术的人 | 
| [02:51] | He was cutting edge. | 他可是业界翘楚 | 
| [02:52] | He’s a pioneer in facial reconstruction, | 他是面部重建的先驱者 | 
| [02:55] | skin-grafting technology… | 皮肤移植技术的开拓者… | 
| [02:56] | Basically everything from celebrity makeovers to burn victims. | 总的来说从为明星改头换面到烧伤患者的手术他都能做 | 
| [02:59] | No ransom note. No signs of foul play. | 没有勒索信 没有谋杀的迹象 | 
| [03:01] | Detectives didn’t think it was a kidnapping. | 警方否认了这是一起绑架案 | 
| [03:03] | Apparently Walton was quite the ladies’ man. | 很显然沃顿是个花心大萝卜 | 
| [03:05] | They think he ran off with a mistress. | 他们认为他和他的情人私奔去了 | 
| [03:07] | Probably resurface on a tropical island | 很可能他们会出现在某个热带岛屿 | 
| [03:09] | sipping one of those drinks with an umbrella in it. | 品着那种插着小阳伞的酒 | 
| [03:11] | Island living, maybe Dr. Walton decides | 岛屿生活 也许沃顿医生决定 | 
| [03:13] | he doesn’t need his fancy jacket. | 他不再需要那件漂亮的夹克 | 
| [03:14] | Let’s hope that’s the case. | 希望是那样吧 | 
| [03:16] | What about Steve Hickson, the guy who was hit? | 那史蒂夫·海科森呢 那个被撞的人 | 
| [03:17] | Any connection between the two of them? | 他们俩有什么关联吗 | 
| [03:18] | Uh, doesn’t look like it. | 看上去不像 | 
| [03:20] | Hickson’s medical file’s thick, | 海科森的病例非常的丰富 | 
| [03:21] | but he’s never had a cosmetic procedure done. | 但他从未做过整形手术 | 
| [03:23] | What about a personal relationship between the two? | 那他们俩有没有什么私人的关系 | 
| [03:25] | Well, Walton’s wife said she didn’t recognize Hickson, | 沃顿的妻子说她并不认识海科森 | 
| [03:27] | but she and the doctor have only been together for a few years. | 但她和医生在一起只有几年的时间 | 
| [03:29] | She said it’s possible he knew Hickson | 她说他有可能在他们结婚前 | 
| [03:31] | before their marriage, | 就认识海科森 | 
| [03:33] | even sent us some old photos to look through, | 她还传了些老照片让我们查看 | 
| [03:34] | but facial recognition hasn’t made any matches yet to Hickson. | 但面部识别技术还没有找到任何和海科森相符合的人 | 
| [03:41] | Their passion distracted the driver enough | 他们的激情分散了司机的注意力 | 
| [03:43] | that he ran into a guy when he wandered into the street. | 让他撞到了一个在街上闲逛的人 | 
| [03:48] | You know, Al, there was a guy, | 艾尔 当时有个人 | 
| [03:49] | a homeless guy who was wearing those exact same shoes. | 一个流浪汉当时就穿着一模一样的鞋子 | 
| [03:52] | – Ostrich skin. Guy’s got good taste. – Let’s find this guy. | -鸵鸟皮啊 这家伙还挺有品味的 -我们去把他找出来 | 
| [03:56] | Jay, get out there and help Denny. | 杰 你去那协助一下丹尼 | 
| [03:57] | You got it, boss. | 遵命 老大 | 
| [04:00] | Bro, we got the guy’s height, his eye color, | 老兄 我们知道了这个人的身高 眼睛颜色 | 
| [04:05] | his approximate weight all because Carrie saw some guy | 大概体重 这全是因为凯莉看到了某个人 | 
| [04:07] | wearing ostrich shoes at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场穿着鸵鸟皮的鞋子 | 
| [04:09] | Denny, you’ve been here for what, three months, | 丹尼 你来重案组多久了 三个月了吧 | 
| [04:11] | – and you’re still a fanboy? – What? | -怎么还像个脑残粉一样啊 -怎么啦 | 
| [04:13] | Okay, Carrie says our guy is 6 foot, 200 pounds, | 凯莉说我们要找的人高六英尺 重二百磅[约1米82 90公斤] | 
| [04:15] | green eyes, wearing a denim jacket. | 绿色的眼睛 穿着件牛仔外套 | 
| [04:18] | Bro, it’s incredible. I just… | 老兄 那太不可思议了 我真的… | 
| [04:21] | Hey, let me ask you a question, Jay Bones. | 嘿 问你个问题 杰兄 | 
| [04:23] | – Yeah. – You ever, uh… | -好的 -你有没 呃… | 
| [04:24] | I don’t know, you ever consider plastic surgery? | 怎么说呢 你有没有考虑过做整形手术呢 | 
| [04:27] | No. Why do you ask? | 没有 问这个干嘛 | 
| [04:28] | I mean, no reason. | 随口一问而已 | 
| [04:31] | Well, I mean, actually, I, uh… | 这个 实际上 我… | 
| [04:32] | Go ahead, spit it out. What? | 说吧 有屁快放 怎么了 | 
| [04:34] | Calf implants. | 小腿增肌 | 
| [04:36] | Are you serious? | 没开玩笑吧 | 
| [04:37] | – On you? – I don’t know. | -你的吗 -我不知道 | 
| [04:38] | I feel like… I feel like I need | 我觉得 我觉得我得 | 
| [04:39] | a little bit more volume, you know? Like… | 让它显得更丰盈 知道吗 就像… | 
| [04:42] | I mean, you can’t tell in these jeans, obviously. | 很明显 穿着牛仔裤看不出来 | 
| [04:43] | No, I can tell. Definitely. | 不 我看得出来 蛮丰满的 | 
| [04:45] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 | 
| [04:46] | I get it… Jay the joker. | 我懂了 “玩笑怪杰” | 
| [04:48] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [04:51] | You are joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 | 
| [04:56] | Denny, I think you need to put your current calves | 丹尼 我想你现在需要把你的注意力 | 
| [04:58] | to work right now. | 放在工作上 | 
| [04:59] | We got a runner! | 疑犯要逃跑了 | 
| [05:08] | Police, damn it! Freeze! | 警察 该死的 停下 | 
| [05:25] | Later, cop! | 再见 条子 | 
| [05:29] | Hello, criminal! | 你好 罪犯 | 
| [05:32] | Man you need to work on your “Got ya” Lines. | 老兄你得好好提升一下你的气场了 | 
| [05:34] | What are you talking about? That was classic. | 你在说什么啊 这可是经典台词 | 
| [05:36] | – It was pretty weak. – You see that? | -根本没有气势 -听到了吧 | 
| [05:38] | You know, shut up man! | 懂什么 闭嘴吧你 | 
| [05:41] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [05:43] | Mel Davies. | 迈尔·戴维斯 | 
| [05:46] | Thanks for the reading material. | 谢谢你提供的书面资料 | 
| [05:48] | B&E bust two years back, | 两年前缉毒被捕 | 
| [05:50] | some petty theft four years ago, | 4年前一些小偷小摸 | 
| [05:54] | and now you’re wearing the shoes of a man | 现在你又穿着一双失踪了几个月的 | 
| [05:56] | who’s been missing for months. | 男人的鞋 | 
| [05:58] | – Interesting. – Not really. | – 真有趣 – 说不上 | 
| [06:00] | They keep my feet warm. | 他们能帮我暖脚 | 
| [06:02] | Maybe you don’t see it like I do. | 也许你没懂我怎么想的 | 
| [06:04] | What I see is a respected surgeon | 我想的是一名声名远扬的外科医生 | 
| [06:06] | walking through a bad neighborhood | 走在一个臭名昭著的社区路上 | 
| [06:07] | with some nice threads and probably a fat wallet. | 衣着得体而且身上带着厚厚的钱包 | 
| [06:11] | You come up and offer, not so gently, | 你上前十分粗鲁地 | 
| [06:13] | to take that wallet, | 要求他给你钱包 | 
| [06:14] | but the doctor doesn’t want to give it to you, | 但是医生十分不情愿 | 
| [06:17] | so it gets violent. | 所以事情变得暴力起来 | 
| [06:19] | Before you know it, the doctor needs a doctor. | 在你回过神前 这位医生需要医生了 | 
| [06:22] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 | 
| [06:23] | No, what’s crazy is running | 不 真正疯狂的是在你 | 
| [06:24] | if you don’t have anything to hide. | 没有什么好隐瞒的情况下还逃跑 | 
| [06:27] | It’s like you said, man. I’m an ex-con. | 就像你说得那样 我是名前科犯 | 
| [06:28] | I mean, it says right there. | 我的意思是 这写的清清楚楚 | 
| [06:30] | I got two parole violations already. | 我有过两次违规假释 | 
| [06:31] | Last thing I need is a third strike. | 我可不想再弄第3次 | 
| [06:33] | I mean, I see the police coming looking for me, | 我是说 当我发现警察正四处找我时 | 
| [06:34] | of course my first thought is, | 我的第一反应理所当然的是 | 
| [06:36] | “I got to get the hell out of Dodge.” | “我得撤了” | 
| [06:38] | Mel, we’re not looking to fix you up, | 迈尔 我们不是想要来找你麻烦 | 
| [06:40] | but we need to know how you got these | 但我们得知道你是怎么拿到这双鞋的 | 
| [06:42] | and how Hickson got that fancy jacket. | 还有海科森是怎么搞到那件昂贵的大衣的 | 
| [06:45] | Well, if I tell you, can I go? | 如果我跟你交代了 我能离开这儿吗 | 
| [06:47] | If you don’t, three-time loser. | 如果你不的话 三次违规 | 
| [06:49] | You’re going away. | 你会进牢的 | 
| [06:51] | Steve found them | 斯蒂夫找到的 | 
| [06:53] | in this Dumpster near where I stay. | 在我呆的旁边的垃圾桶 | 
| [06:55] | Write down exactly where it was. | 把具体位置写出来 | 
| [07:01] | Is Steve gonna be okay? | 斯蒂夫会没事吧 | 
| [07:03] | Banged up, but he’s gonna make it. | 惨不忍睹 但他会没事滴 | 
| [07:05] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [07:14] | All right, listen, this is the last time | 好了 听着 这是我们最后一次用 | 
| [07:15] | we use “Rock, Paper, Scissors” To divvy up duties, okay? | “石头剪刀布”来分配任务了 好吗 | 
| [07:18] | You’re right. | 没错 | 
| [07:19] | Next time I’ll just order you to do it. | 下次我直接给你下命令 | 
| [07:21] | Oh, you know, “Rock, Paper, Scissors” Is fine, | 哦 你知道 “石头剪刀布”就行了 | 
| [07:22] | you know. | 你懂的 | 
| [07:24] | – That’s what I thought. – That too. | – 跟我想的一样 – 没错 | 
| [07:25] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [07:28] | We got some nice threads here. | 这有些好衣物 | 
| [07:29] | We got a baby-blue button-down shirt. | 这是一件婴儿蓝衬衫 | 
| [07:33] | Slacks… 36-inch waist. | 休闲裤 36英寸的腰围 | 
| [07:35] | These are what’s left of the clothes | 这些就是沃顿在失踪前 | 
| [07:36] | Walton was wearing when he disappeared, | 身上所穿的衣物了 | 
| [07:38] | but that was three months ago. | 但那是三个月前的事了 | 
| [07:40] | Why are they showing up now? | 为什么它们现在出现了 | 
| [07:41] | I mean, these Dumpsters get emptied once a week, right? | 我的意思是 这些垃圾箱每周都会回收一次 对吗 | 
| [07:43] | So that must have been dumped recently. | 所以说它们一定是最近才被丢在这儿的 | 
| [07:45] | Makes sense… | 说的有道理 | 
| [07:47] | Remote area, not a lot of foot traffic. | 偏远地区 也没有什么行人 | 
| [07:49] | So why is that door open? | 那么那扇门为什么是开着的 | 
| [08:26] | Denny. | 丹尼 | 
| [08:33] | David Walton? | 大卫·沃顿 | 
| [08:35] | Our missing-persons case just became a homicide. | 人口失踪升级成了谋杀案 | 
| [08:46] | There’s significant bruising on both wrists, | 双腕上都有明显的淤痕 | 
| [08:48] | but these injuries occurred before death… | 但这些伤痕是在死前就有的 | 
| [08:50] | No signs that this body was moved postmortem. | 没有任何痕迹显示尸体在死后被移动过 | 
| [08:53] | My guess is Dr. Walton was killed | 我的想法是沃顿医生死于 | 
| [08:54] | exactly where you guys found him. | 你们找到他的地方 | 
| [08:57] | Cause of death was a .38-caliber bullet | 死因是一颗38口径的子弹 | 
| [08:59] | through the left side of the temple, | 穿过他的左太阳穴 | 
| [09:00] | creating a large exit wound on the right side of the skull. | 导致他的右头颅开了个大洞 | 
| [09:03] | Time of death… | 死亡时间… | 
| [09:05] | Definitely within the last 72 hours. | 推断在72小时内 | 
| [09:06] | – Hmm. – Last 72 hours? | – 哼嗯 – 72小时以内 | 
| [09:08] | – You sure about that? – Of course I’m sure. | – 你确定吗 – 当然 | 
| [09:11] | Are we having our first fight, Jay? | 我们要开始第一次吵架啦吗 杰 | 
| [09:14] | No. No… Uh, no, absolutely not. | 不 不 额 不 绝对没有 | 
| [09:17] | What Jay means is that the timeline | 杰的意思是时间线 | 
| [09:19] | doesn’t really add up. | 不太合理 | 
| [09:20] | David Walton… he disappeared three months ago. | 大卫·沃顿 他三个月前就消失了 | 
| [09:22] | Why wait to kill him now? | 为何等到现在才杀他 | 
| [09:25] | Well, that sounds like a question for a good detective. | 这个问题貌似比较适合交给一名好警探来解决 | 
| [09:28] | I bet you’ll find the answer. | 我相信你可以解开谜题的 | 
| [09:30] | I’m sure I will. No, I mean we will. | 我相信我能做到 不 我的意思是我们能做到 | 
| [09:32] | – All right, yeah, come on. – I mean all of us. | – 好吧 是的 走吧 – 我的意思是我们所有人 | 
| [09:33] | – You did a good job. – Thanks, Delina. Thank you. | – 你干的不错 – 谢谢你 戴琳娜 谢谢 | 
| [09:41] | You got a little tongue-tied back there, didn’t you? | 你知道吗 你刚刚有些口痴 | 
| [09:43] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [09:44] | Me? Oh, no, nothing. | 我什么意思 哦 不 什么意思都没有 | 
| [09:45] | – I don’t know. – I wasn’t tongue-tied. | – 我什么都不知道 – 我才没口痴呢 | 
| [09:47] | All right, fine. | 好吧 你说了算 | 
| [09:48] | Hey, look, I’m just yanking your chain. | 嘿 我只是想整你一下 | 
| [09:50] | No, ’cause… ’cause I wasn’t, all right? | 不 因为 因为我没有口痴 好吗 | 
| [09:51] | – Okay. – Okay, maybe I was a little… | – 好吧 – 好吧 也许我有一点点 | 
| [09:53] | You’re doing it again. | 你又开始了 | 
| [09:57] | Do you think she noticed? | 你觉得她察觉到了吗 | 
| [09:59] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 | 
| [10:00] | Brother, you’re in deep. | 兄弟 你已经无法自拔 | 
| [10:02] | We got anything from CSU? | 犯罪现场调查组有什么新进展吗 | 
| [10:03] | Right. Uh, nothing conclusive on the prints, | 对 指纹上没什么进展 | 
| [10:06] | no DNA samples. | 没有残留DNA | 
| [10:07] | Not a single camera in the area caught anything. | 区域里没有一个摄像头拍到了有用的东西 | 
| [10:09] | Well, it looks like somebody knows a perfect dumps spot | 看来有人发现了一个完美的 | 
| [10:11] | when they find one. | 抛尸地点 | 
| [10:12] | Well, there’s no forensic evidence | 不过没有任何法医学证据 | 
| [10:13] | that ties him to the scene. | 能将他和现场联系起来 | 
| [10:14] | If he did go into that abandoned building, | 如果他进入过那栋遗弃建筑 | 
| [10:16] | CSU would’ve known. | 犯罪现场取证小组会查清楚的 | 
| [10:18] | But they found this. | 但他们找到了这个 | 
| [10:21] | This was in the room with the body. | 就跟尸体躺在一起 | 
| [10:23] | It was in a pile of trash. Looks pretty new, right? | 它躺在一堆垃圾里 看起来还挺新的 对吧 | 
| [10:25] | Yeah, but there’s no telling whether it was dumped before, | 是啊 但不能确定是抛尸之前就在那里的 | 
| [10:27] | during, or after the murder. | 还是谋杀发生时掉落的 亦或之后落在那的 | 
| [10:29] | Chernov Construction? | 切尔诺夫工程 | 
| [10:30] | It’s a construction company in Queens. | 这是在皇后区的一个建筑公司 | 
| [10:32] | I made a call over there. Boss’s name is Gregory Chernov. | 我跟他们联络了一下 老板名叫格雷劳瑞·切尔诺夫 | 
| [10:34] | Ah, anything on him? | 啊 他有什么前科吗 | 
| [10:36] | No. Guy’s squeaky clean. | 没有 这是个奉公守法的家伙 | 
| [10:39] | Apparently hands out dozens of these things | 很明显他把这些发给了许多人 客户 | 
| [10:41] | to clients, investors, workers. | 投资者 还有工人 | 
| [10:42] | It’s kind of like his calling card. | 就像他的名片一样 | 
| [10:44] | I highly doubt Carrie will be satisfied | 我想卡莉对这个答复是 | 
| [10:46] | with that answer. | 不会满意的 | 
| [10:47] | I’m so sorry, Detectives. | 我很抱歉 警探们 | 
| [10:49] | I wish I could be of more help, but I have no idea | 我希望我能派上用场 但我完全不知道 | 
| [10:51] | how the notepad ended up at a crime scene. | 那个记事本怎么会落在一个犯罪现场的 | 
| [10:53] | Client, associate? | 会是客户 还是投资者 | 
| [10:55] | It could be anybody. | 有可能是任何人 | 
| [10:56] | I mean, I got a zillion of these things. | 我得意思是 我有上亿这些东西 | 
| [11:00] | Saw an infomercial about how people use them | 看到过广告说这些记事本可以 | 
| [11:01] | to help remember stuff. | 帮人们记住东西 | 
| [11:04] | You mind? | 你不介意的话 | 
| [11:05] | This one has a mind like a sieve. | 她脑子就跟滤网一样 | 
| [11:07] | Can’t remember a thing. | 什么都记不住 | 
| [11:08] | Ah, you can take as many as you want. | 啊 你想拿多少就拿多少 | 
| [11:10] | I ordered in bulk, saved 200 bucks. | 我团购的 省了我200刀 | 
| [11:13] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m pretty slammed. | 现在 请恕我失礼 我还挺忙的 | 
| [11:14] | We, uh… we’re behind on two different projects, | 我们 额 我们有两个项目都延迟了 | 
| [11:16] | and we break ground on a new work site on Wednesday. | 星期三我们还要在新工地破土动工 | 
| [11:19] | Plus, I’m bidding on three more. | 我还在为3个新的项目招标 | 
| [11:21] | Of course, all of this has got to happen | 毋庸置疑的是 这些都发生在豚草 | 
| [11:23] | during ragweed season. | 开花的季节里 | 
| [11:24] | Ugh. | 额 | 
| [11:25] | Ah, these allergies are killing me. | 啊 这些过敏快要了我的命 | 
| [11:28] | Not to mention my damn celiac. | 更别说我得的那该死的乳糜泻了 | 
| [11:30] | I had a muffin a couple of days ago. | 几天前我吃了几个松饼 | 
| [11:32] | You can imagine what happened. | 结果你想象出来了吧 | 
| [11:34] | Do you have employee files that I could take a look at? | 你可以给我看看员工资料吗 | 
| [11:37] | Uh, yeah, I do. | 额 我有的 | 
| [11:39] | Um, here are the most recent ones. | 额 这是近来的一些资料 | 
| [11:42] | There’s the whole bunch. | 这儿还有一大堆 | 
| [11:45] | Man, that’s, um… | 伙计 这 额 | 
| [11:50] | Steve Hickson, 38, | 斯蒂夫·海科森 38岁 | 
| [11:52] | been in and out of mental-health facilities, | 在精神病院进进出出 | 
| [11:54] | currently homeless. | 现在流浪街头 | 
| [11:57] | Hey, this guy, this guy, Evan Charney… | 嘿 这个人 这个人 埃文·查尔尼 | 
| [12:02] | What’s his story? | 他有什么故事吗 | 
| [12:03] | Evan… yeah, he’s a great guy. | 埃文 他挺好的 | 
| [12:05] | Been working for me six months. | 为我工作了6个月 | 
| [12:07] | What, you think he’s mixed up in anything? | 等等 你认为他可能惹了什么麻烦 | 
| [12:08] | You know where I can find him? | 你知道我可以在哪找到他吗 | 
| [12:10] | I might want to talk to him. | 我想我要跟他谈谈话了 | 
| [12:11] | – Uh, yeah. – He’s, uh… | – 额 好的 – 他 额 | 
| [12:13] | Let’s see here. | 我们看看呢 | 
| [12:16] | Yeah, I got him working out in Queens today. | 好了 我今天让他在皇后区工作呢 | 
| [12:21] | See, I told you they were useful. | 看吧 我说过这些东西挺管用的 | 
| [12:24] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 多谢 | 
| [12:33] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢捧场 绅士们 | 
| [12:35] | That was surprisingly gracious of you. | 你刚刚真是意外地和蔼啊 | 
| [12:38] | Well, you know, if I gave every construction worker | 你懂的 如果我让每个吹口哨挑逗我的 | 
| [12:40] | in New York City that wolf-whistled at me a hard time, | 纽约工人都不好受的话 | 
| [12:42] | well, there would be no construction getting done, | 那么就没有任何工程能完工了 | 
| [12:44] | now, would there? | 对吧 不会有吧 | 
| [12:45] | New York thanks you. | 纽约感谢你 | 
| [12:49] | So what can I do you for, Detectives? | 警探们 我能为你们做些什么 | 
| [12:50] | Oh, well, you could lower your voice, for a start. | 哦 作为一个开头 你可以把声音降低点 | 
| [12:53] | Sorry. Occupational hazard. | 不好意思 职业习惯 | 
| [12:55] | 15 years as an explosive tech | 当了15年的爆破专家 | 
| [12:56] | kind of blew out my eardrums. | 好像快要把我的耳膜震破了 | 
| [12:57] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [13:00] | Safety first… Demolition day. | 安全第一 爆破日 | 
| [13:02] | One of you guys goes up in smoke, I’m on the hook. | 如果你们当中谁被炸上天了的话 我也不会好受的 | 
| [13:04] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 老大 | 
| [13:06] | Boss, we got a problem with this detonator. | 老大 这个引爆器出了点问题 | 
| [13:09] | The problem is with you, not the detonator. | 出问题的是你 不是引爆器 | 
| [13:11] | I told you, you got to get a J-hook igniter, | 我跟你说过了 你得找个J形点火器 | 
| [13:13] | you want that detcord to blow, right? | 你想让引爆线完成它的使命 对吗 | 
| [13:16] | There you go. Now get out of here. | 好了 拿去 现在去干你的事 | 
| [13:18] | Grown-ups are talking. | 大人们在说话呢 | 
| [13:20] | – So how can I help you? – Evan Charney. | – 我可以为你效劳什么呢 – 埃文·查尔尼 | 
| [13:22] | – Who? – Evan Charney. | – 谁 – 埃文·查尔尼 | 
| [13:24] | Oh, you just missed him. He had to go. | 哦 你们刚刚与他擦肩而过 他得出去一趟 | 
| [13:26] | Had some personal call. Had to head out early. | 说有些私事 得提前下班 | 
| [13:28] | You know where he lives? | 你知道他住哪吗 | 
| [13:30] | Uh, Brooklyn, I think, someplace. | 额 我想大概在布鲁克林的某个地方吧 | 
| [13:32] | There’s the whole bunch. | 这儿有一大堆资料 | 
| [13:34] | Man, that’s, um… | 伙计 这 额 | 
| [13:39] | 5012, Bedford Avenue, apartment 1A, Bed-Stuy. | 贝德福德大道5012号斯泰森特 1A栋公寓 | 
| [13:43] | Uh, sure. Yeah, that… that sounds about right. | 额 没错 对 这 这听起来差不多 | 
| [13:46] | Denny and Jay aren’t far from there. | 丹尼和杰离那不远 | 
| [13:48] | – I’ll let them know. – All right. | – 我去通知他们 – 好的 | 
| [13:51] | Hey, I’m sorry about my boys. | 嘿 我为我小弟的行为道歉 | 
| [13:53] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 哦 不用 没事的 | 
| [13:54] | I’m, you know… I’m flattered. | 我 你懂的 我已经受宠若惊了 | 
| [13:56] | – What? – I’m flattered! | – 什么 – 我受宠若惊了 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I mean, can you blame them. | 是啊 没错 我的意思是 你怎能责怪他们捏 | 
| [14:00] | Look at you. | 姑娘看看你自己 | 
| [14:01] | Oh. | 恩 | 
| [14:02] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [14:04] | You too! Nice seeing you! | 你也是 很高兴遇见你 | 
| [14:07] | They’re on it. | 他们正在过去 | 
| [14:15] | Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, come on, man. | 哇 喂 嘿 别这样 兄弟 | 
| [14:17] | I’m doing the knock-and-notice this time. | 这次该轮我敲门了 | 
| [14:19] | Uh, no, because you knocked the last time | 呃 不 你上次敲过了 | 
| [14:20] | and the time before that, so… | 还有上上次也是你敲的 所以 | 
| [14:22] | Yes, because a few weeks ago, you got to kick in a door, okay? | 那是因为几周前你踢了一扇门 | 
| [14:24] | Kicking in a door is worth, like, seven knocks! | 踢一扇门可是相当于敲七次门的啊 | 
| [14:26] | It’s a solid six. | 然而我现在才敲了六次 | 
| [14:28] | – That’s true. No, you’re right. – All right, thank you. | -好吧 确实是 你说得对 -好吧好吧 谢谢 | 
| [14:30] | – Yeah, okay. | -好 好 | 
| [14:31] | Evan Charney! Police! We got a few questions for you! | 埃文·查尼 我们是警察 我们得问你几个问题 | 
| [14:33] | You know that door’s open, right? | 你知道那门是开着的 对吧 | 
| [14:37] | Somebody beat us here. | 有人比我们先到了 | 
| [14:38] | Yeah, and they left in a hurry. | 是啊 而且走得很匆忙 | 
| [14:39] | You ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 走 | 
| [14:41] | Police! | 警察 | 
| [14:55] | – Denny! – Yo. | -丹尼 -呦 | 
| [14:59] | I think we found Evan. | 找到埃文了 | 
| [15:07] | This was no robbery gone wrong. | 这并不是抢劫出了岔子 | 
| [15:08] | Well, yeah, we figured that when we found | 看到放在衣柜里的六万五的现金 | 
| [15:10] | the $65,000 cash in the closet. | 我们都知道那不是抢劫 | 
| [15:11] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 老大 | 
| [15:13] | Just spoke to the landlord, and get this. | 你猜怎么着 我们刚刚问了房东 | 
| [15:15] | Evan had a roommate… Jordan Scott, 35. | 埃文有个室友 乔丹·斯科特 35岁 | 
| [15:17] | I pulled up his file, boss, and it is thick. | 我查了他的档案 那可真是厚啊 | 
| [15:21] | Wow. Jordan Scott’s been busy, huh? | 哇哦 乔丹·斯科特可真不闲啊 | 
| [15:24] | Armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, | 武装抢劫 携带着致命武器的袭击 | 
| [15:27] | attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂 | 
| [15:28] | Now, it turns out, before Evan left the work site, | 现在情况是这样的 在埃文离开他的工地的时候 | 
| [15:31] | he got a call from Jordan’s cell phone. | 接到了来自乔丹的电话 | 
| [15:33] | And get this. | 而且 听听这个 | 
| [15:34] | Jordan owns a .38… | 乔丹有一把.38口径的手枪 | 
| [15:37] | Same caliber gun used to kill Evan. | 和杀死埃文的枪口径一样 | 
| [15:39] | And that’s the same caliber used to kill our dead doctor… | 而且那也和杀死我们那位医生的枪口径一样 | 
| [15:41] | David Walton. | 戴维·沃尔顿 | 
| [15:43] | Good job, boys. | 干的不错 孩子们 | 
| [15:44] | Congratulations, Jordan Scott. | 乔丹·斯科特 恭喜你 | 
| [15:46] | You might be our first legitimate suspect. | 你可能是我们第一位合理的嫌疑人 | 
| [15:48] | Oh, there’s more, Cap. | 哦 这里还有更多的东西 头儿 | 
| [15:49] | Come with us to the basement. | 跟我们来一下地下室 | 
| [16:01] | What the hell is this? | 这特么都是啥 | 
| [16:22] | Hey, check it, Denny. | 嘿 看看这个 丹尼 | 
| [16:25] | Jordan and Evan definitely kidnapped Dr. Walton. | 乔丹和埃文绝对绑架了沃尔顿医生 | 
| [16:27] | Prints lifted off the chains were 100% match for the doctor, | 锁链留下的痕迹百分百是和医生一样的 | 
| [16:30] | and it looks like they were holding him | 而且 看起来他们在这三个月里 | 
| [16:32] | in that apartment for the past three months. | 一直都把他关在那公寓里 | 
| [16:34] | Yeah, but what beef do these guys have with a doctor? | 是啊 不过这些人们和一个医生有什么仇 | 
| [16:37] | There’s no ransom. There’s no demands. | 他们没有要赎金 没有提要求 | 
| [16:39] | Why… why keep a guy alive for three months | 为什么 为什么要让一个人质活三个月 | 
| [16:40] | and suddenly kill him? | 然后又突然杀掉他呢 | 
| [16:42] | I don’t know, but it’s obvious | 我不知道 但是 很显然 | 
| [16:43] | they didn’t want anybody to find him. | 他们没打算让任何人找到他 | 
| [16:45] | I mean, I guess that explains why Evan was at the crime scene | 所以说 我猜这大概就是为什么埃文在 | 
| [16:47] | where the homeless guy got hit by a cab, right? | 那流浪汉被出租车撞的犯罪现场的原因了 对吧 | 
| [16:49] | He must have been there before the accident, | 他一定是在事故之前就去了那里 | 
| [16:50] | just looking for Walton’s jacket to get it back. | 去找回沃尔顿的夹克 | 
| [16:53] | Once we got hold of the jacket, | 当我们拿到那件夹克的时候 | 
| [16:54] | Jordan and Evan must have known | 乔丹和埃文一定就知道 | 
| [16:56] | that it was only a matter of time till we got to them. | 我们查到他们只是个时间问题 | 
| [16:58] | Yeah, I still don’t understand… | 是啊 但我还是不明白 | 
| [17:00] | Why keep Walton alive for so long? | 为什么要让沃尔顿活那么长时间呢 | 
| [17:01] | What ties do Jordan and Evan have | 乔丹和埃文到底和这位 | 
| [17:03] | with a fancy plastic surgeon? | 光鲜亮丽的整容医生有什么关系? | 
| [17:05] | Well, let’s find out. | 额 让我们来查查吧 | 
| [17:07] | I hope you don’t have any plans for dinner tonight. | 希望你晚饭没什么安排 | 
| [17:09] | Oh, not anymore, no. | 哦 现在没了 没了 | 
| [17:10] | – Pizza? – Jay, we had pizza last night. | -来点披萨 -杰 我们昨天晚上刚吃了披萨 | 
| [17:13] | Pizza’s great every night, bro. | 哪天晚上吃披萨都挺棒的 兄弟 | 
| [17:18] | Hey, boss, you wanted to see me? | 嘿 老大 你要见我 | 
| [17:20] | I do. Are you familiar | 是的 你对于重案组的 | 
| [17:22] | with Major Crimes policy 34.5 B? | 34.5 B政策熟悉吗 | 
| [17:26] | It’s on the tip of my tongue, boss… | 熟记于心 老大 | 
| [17:27] | There is no Major Crimes policy 34.5 B. | 我们完全没有什么重案组34.5 B政策 | 
| [17:29] | However, there is a policy about billing four pizzas… | 但是 我们有一条政策 关于把 | 
| [17:34] | Two pepperoni, one sausage, one anchovy… | 四个披萨 两个意大利香肠 一个腊肠 一条凤尾鱼的 | 
| [17:37] | To Major Crimes. | 账单寄到重案组的问题 | 
| [17:38] | Boss, look, I… | 老大 你看 我 | 
| [17:39] | You just decided to forge my signature to authorize expenses. | 你就那么愉快的决定伪造我的签名来批准这些花费 | 
| [17:42] | You nailed the R, but the “S”s are no good. | R写的不错 不过S还不行 | 
| [17:46] | You got to try harder next time. | 下次你得更努力的尝试下 | 
| [17:47] | So, um, where are we with that roommate, Jordan Scott? | 那么 呃 我们调查乔丹·斯科特 那个室友的进度如何了 | 
| [17:50] | Right now Jay’s running Evan and Jordan | 现在杰正在所有的数据库里 | 
| [17:52] | through all our databases, but that’s it. | 查埃文和乔丹 也就这了 | 
| [17:53] | Blood, bodies, handcuffs… | 血迹 尸体 手铐 | 
| [17:55] | What the hell went on over there? | 那里到底发生了什么事? | 
| [17:56] | Boss, we find the link between Jordan, Evan, | 老大 等我们找到了乔丹 埃文 | 
| [17:58] | and Dr. Walton, we got our answer. | 和沃尔顿医生的联系 我们就有答案了 | 
| [17:59] | You get on that. | 你去查吧 | 
| [18:01] | And, uh, look, I’m sorry again… | 额 还有 听着 我很抱歉 | 
| [18:03] | Garlic and mozzarelle… | 大蒜和马里苏奶酪 | 
| [18:06] | for next time. | 下次点这个 | 
| [18:07] | That is classic. | 挺经典的口味 | 
| [18:12] | So I looked through Dr. Walton’s patient records, | 我看了一遍沃尔顿医生的病人记录 | 
| [18:14] | and guess who got an irregular mole removed by the good doctor | 猜猜谁18个月前找这位优秀医生去除了 | 
| [18:16] | 18 months ago. | 一个不好看的胎记 | 
| [18:18] | – Jordan Scott. – You got it, boss. | -乔丹·斯科特 -说对了 老大 | 
| [18:19] | Well, that’s a start. | 好吧 这只是个开端 | 
| [18:21] | It still doesn’t give us motive for homicide and kidnapping. | 这还是没能给我们一个谋杀和绑架的动机 | 
| [18:23] | What else do we have on Jordan and Evan, | 除了乔丹和埃文住一间公寓以外 | 
| [18:26] | besides the fact they shared a place together? | 我们还有什么他们的信息 | 
| [18:27] | Glad you asked. | 问得好 | 
| [18:29] | So I traced the $65,000 in the closet | 我追踪了衣柜里那六万五千块 | 
| [18:31] | to a bank robbery in Atlanta, | 它们是从亚特兰大的一家银行里抢来的 | 
| [18:33] | and it wasn’t their first job together. | 而且那还不是他们的第一次抢劫 | 
| [18:37] | Looks like they had quite a little operation going. | 看起来他们有个小”行动”啊 | 
| [18:39] | In the last five years, Jordan and Evan traveled | 在过去的五年里 乔丹和埃文 | 
| [18:41] | to six different cities together, | 一起去了六座不同的城市 | 
| [18:44] | and it looks like Jordan was the mastermind. | 而且 看起来乔丹是策划者 | 
| [18:46] | His MO was getting Evan to infiltrate a company | 他的作案手法是让埃文以职员的身份 | 
| [18:48] | and pose as an employee. | 潜入公司 | 
| [18:50] | Evan would act as the inside guy, | 埃文在内部做工作 | 
| [18:51] | feeding security codes and procedures to Jordan. | 告诉乔丹安全密码和工作流程 | 
| [18:53] | Mom-and-pop store, | 老夫妻开的商店 | 
| [18:56] | pharmacy, real-estate office, | 药房 房地产公司 | 
| [18:58] | and finally a bank… they’re upping their game, huh? | 最后是银行 他们越玩越大了哈 | 
| [19:00] | Chernov Construction must have been their next mark. | 查诺夫建筑公司肯定是他们的下一个目标 | 
| [19:02] | Okay, but what does kidnapping a plastic surgeon | 好吧 但绑架一个整容医生和 | 
| [19:05] | have to do with construction? | 建筑有什么关系呢 | 
| [19:06] | We’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了什么 | 
| [19:10] | Hold on. Why don’t we just ask Jordan himself? | 等等 我们为什么不直接问问乔丹呢 | 
| [19:13] | His cell phone just pinged off of a tower in Queens. | 他的手机刚刚被定位在了皇后区的一个信号塔 | 
| [19:14] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 | 
| [19:16] | No address, but we got a three-block radius | 没有地址 但我们有一个三街区的大致范围 | 
| [19:17] | around Roosevelt and 87th. | 在罗斯福路和87街之间 | 
| [19:19] | Wasn’t Evan’s construction site around Roosevelt and 86th? | 埃文的工地不就在罗斯福路和86街附近么 | 
| [19:22] | Yes, it was. | 是的 就在那儿 | 
| [19:23] | Jordan can’t go back to his apartment. | 乔丹不能回到他的公寓 | 
| [19:25] | I’ll bet he’s camping out there. | 我打赌他就在工地里扎营呢 | 
| [19:27] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [20:21] | Problem is with you, not the detonator. | 问题出在你身上 不是那点火器 | 
| [20:23] | I told you, you got to get a J-hook igniter, | 我跟你说过了 你得找个J形点火器 | 
| [20:24] | you want that detcord to blow. | 如果你要引爆它的话 | 
| [20:33] | Get down! | 快趴下 | 
| [20:47] | Jordan knew we were coming. | 乔丹知道我们要来了 | 
| [20:49] | The cell phone ping was a plant. | 让手机被定位是个圈套 | 
| [20:50] | We’d be buried under that rubble if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 我们就会被埋在那堆碎石下面了 | 
| [20:52] | I guess I owe you one. | 我猜我欠你一个人情 | 
| [20:54] | One? | 一个吗 | 
| [20:56] | Jordan never worked in construction, right? | 乔丹从来没在工地上工作过 对吧 | 
| [20:58] | But he knew how to rig the explosives. | 但他却知道怎么装那些炸药 | 
| [21:00] | How do you explain that? | 该怎么解释这个 | 
| [21:01] | Jay! | 杰 | 
| [21:03] | Was there anything on Jordan’s phone | 乔丹的手机上有任何 | 
| [21:05] | that linked to Chernov Construction? | 可以联系到查诺尔建筑公司的东西么 | 
| [21:07] | Nothing yet. Still got to run through all these numbers. | 现在没有 还得把这些电话都查一遍 | 
| [21:12] | 15 years as an explosive tech kind of blew out my eardrums. | 当了15年的爆破专家 我的耳朵已经很背了 | 
| [21:15] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [21:19] | This one… | 这个电话 | 
| [21:21] | That’s the construction foreman’s phone number… Clint. | 是工头的电话号 克林特 | 
| [21:24] | Now, Jordan called him at least four times last week. | 乔丹一周至少给他打四次电话 | 
| [21:27] | Maybe he knows what Jordan’s up to? | 或许他会知道乔丹在盘算什么 | 
| [21:28] | Get a home address on this guy. | 查一下这个人的家庭住址 | 
| [21:30] | Roger that, boss. | 收到 老大 | 
| [21:33] | Baby! You forgot your lunch. | 宝贝 你忘带你的午饭了 | 
| [21:36] | Yeah, just a second. | 好 等一下 | 
| [21:42] | Hey, so what do you think she made for you? | 嘿 你觉得她给你做了什么 | 
| [21:51] | How you doing, Clint? | 别来无恙啊 克林特 | 
| [21:56] | Jordan Scott. | 乔丹·斯科特 | 
| [21:57] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 | 
| [21:58] | Really? We got Jordan calling you four times. | 真的吗 我们发现乔丹给你打了四次电话呢 | 
| [22:00] | So what? | 那就怎么了 | 
| [22:02] | So we’d like to know what you’re doing hanging out | 那我们就想知道 你为什么和一个 | 
| [22:03] | with a guy we think killed one of your workers… | 涉嫌谋杀你员工的人天天泡在一起 | 
| [22:05] | – Evan Charney. – Evan’s dead? | -埃文·查尼被害了 -埃文死了 | 
| [22:07] | That’s right, and Jordan just tried to blow me up | 是的没错 而且乔丹还试着在你的一个工地里 | 
| [22:10] | at one of your construction sites. | 把我们炸飞 | 
| [22:12] | Did you help him rig that? | 是你帮他装的炸药吗 | 
| [22:13] | What, are you crazy? | 啥 你疯了吗 | 
| [22:14] | I wouldn’t do something that reckless! | 我怎么会做那么鲁莽的事情 | 
| [22:17] | – Although… – Although what? | -不过 -不过什么 | 
| [22:20] | Jordan… Jordan was asking me demolition-related questions. | 乔丹 他问了我关于拆迁的问题 | 
| [22:22] | – That you answered. – Yeah, why not? | -你就都回答了 -是啊 为什么不呢 | 
| [22:24] | Teaching people to blow shit up… | 教别人怎样炸东西 | 
| [22:26] | Is that something you do on a regular basis? | 那是你的日常吗 | 
| [22:27] | Come on, man, guys always want to hear stuff like that. | 别这样 兄弟 人们总是很喜欢听这些东西的 | 
| [22:29] | So what were you and Jordan up to? | 那你和乔丹计划着做什么来着 | 
| [22:30] | Nothing, okay? | 什么都没有 好吗 | 
| [22:32] | Evan just put me in touch with the guy, okay? | 埃文只是让我和这个人联系上了 | 
| [22:33] | I’ve only talked to him over the phone. | 我只在电话里和他说过话 | 
| [22:34] | What were the calls about? | 那你们打电话都说了什么 | 
| [22:36] | Look, Jordan… he throws odd jobs my way, okay? | 听着 乔丹 他给了我奇怪的工作去做 | 
| [22:39] | Look, I got alimony payments to make, | 你看 我得去赚赡养费 | 
| [22:41] | and the dough was good, so I did it. | 而且他给的价钱很不错 所以我就做了 | 
| [22:42] | – Odd jobs like what… – Construction work? | -什么奇怪的工作 -建筑工作 | 
| [22:46] | No, man. | 不是的 兄弟 | 
| [22:48] | It was more like waste management, okay? | 更像是”善后” 好吗 | 
| [22:55] | So Jordan calls, says he’ll give you $10,000 | 所以乔丹给你打电话 说他给你一万块 | 
| [22:58] | to dispose of this dead body, and you do it? | 让你去处理掉一具尸体 于是你就去做了 | 
| [23:01] | I told you I’m strapped for cash. | 告诉你我很需要现金么 | 
| [23:02] | You recognize the body when you buried it? | 你埋那具尸体的时候认出那是谁了吗 | 
| [23:04] | No, it was wrapped up in trash bags. | 没有 它被垃圾袋裹住了 | 
| [23:06] | – And you didn’t look? – Hell, no. | -然后你也没看 -当然没有 | 
| [23:08] | The less I know, the better. | 我知道的越少越好 | 
| [23:10] | That’s the first smart thing you’ve said all day. | 那可真是你今天说过的最聪明的话了 | 
| [23:11] | Delina, we have enough to ID the body? | 戴琳娜 我们有足够的东西来识别这具尸体吗 | 
| [23:13] | This body’s badly decomposed, | 这具尸体已经严重腐烂了 | 
| [23:15] | but dental records could provide a match. | 但是牙科记录应该会给我们找到一个匹配的身份 | 
| [23:17] | I can tell by the hand that this is a male, | 根据手我可以看出这是男性 | 
| [23:18] | and maybe this ring could help us ID. | 这枚戒指可能会帮助我们找到他的身份 | 
| [23:31] | I ordered in bulk, saved 200 bucks. | 我团购的 省了200刀 | 
| [23:33] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m pretty slammed. | 现在 如果可以的话 我还要很多工作要做 | 
| [23:34] | We, uh… we’re behind on two different projects. | 我们 呃 已经有两项工程进度都延后了 | 
| [23:39] | St. Michaels College, class of ’95. | 圣麦克大学 95级 | 
| [23:42] | Chernov had a diploma in his office… | 查诺夫在他的办公室里有一张文凭 | 
| [23:45] | St. Michael’s College, class of ’95 | 是圣麦克大学 95级的 | 
| [23:48] | So this victim and Chernov were maybe classmates? | 那么这个受害人是切尔诺夫的同学 | 
| [23:51] | That college is in Aberdeen. | 那所大学在苏格兰的亚伯丁郡 | 
| [23:52] | There’s not that many graduates living here. | 没几个毕业生住在这里 | 
| [23:58] | Dr. Walton… he wasn’t just one of those run-of-the-mill, | 所有沃尔顿医生 他不只是个普通的 | 
| [24:00] | boob-job guys that advertise on the subway. | 在地铁上做隆胸广告的整容医生 | 
| [24:03] | He was cutting edge. | 他可是行业翘楚 | 
| [24:04] | He’s a pioneer in facial reconstruction. | 他是脸部重塑的先锋人物 | 
| [24:09] | Let’s see here. | 让我们看看 | 
| [24:11] | Yeah, I got him working out in Queens today. | 他今天在皇后区工作 | 
| [24:15] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这听起来会很疯狂 | 
| [24:16] | but what if we were talking to Jordan Scott yesterday? | 但是 我们那天很可能就是在和乔丹·斯科特谈话 | 
| [24:20] | Oh, come on, that’s crazy. | 哦 天哪 那真的很疯狂 | 
| [24:23] | Jordan could never make himself look that much like Chernov. | 乔丹不可能把他变得那么像切尔诺夫 | 
| [24:26] | You’re right. Jordan couldn’t, | 你说得对 乔丹不可以 | 
| [24:28] | but a world-class plastic surgeon could. | 但是一个世界顶级的整容医生可以 | 
| [24:38] | Okay, so how does this all work, | 好吧 那么到底是怎么回事 | 
| [24:40] | because they don’t look the same to me. | 在我看来他们长得可不一样 | 
| [24:42] | Not on the surface, but here, take a closer look. | 表面上是不一样 不过 仔细看着 | 
| [24:46] | What’s important is the basic facial bone structure, right? | 重要的是他们的面部骨头结构 不是吗 | 
| [24:49] | There are 14 critical match points, | 有十四处重要节点都非常契合 | 
| [24:50] | and based on occipital definition | 而且根据枕骨诊断 | 
| [24:52] | and hyoid definition, | 和舌骨诊断 | 
| [24:54] | Jordan and Chernov are actually quite similar. | 乔丹和切尔诺夫其实非常相像 | 
| [24:57] | Now, it would be one hell of a surgery, | 所以 这可能是一场鬼斧神工的手术 | 
| [24:58] | but it could definitely be done. | 但这是可以做到的 | 
| [25:00] | What would somebody need to create kind of a makeshift or | 如果要有人要做这样一个改头换面的手术 | 
| [25:03] | to pull off an operation like this? | 他会需要什么呢 | 
| [25:05] | You would need a high-tech surgical field kit | 你得要一套高端的手术专业工具 | 
| [25:07] | and a doctor who knows what he’s doing | 和一个不仅知道他在做什么 | 
| [25:09] | and can operate under less-than-optimal conditions. | 还能在不乐观条件下做手术的医生 | 
| [25:11] | Which is why Dr. Walton was a perfect fit, right? | 这就是为什么沃顿医生是个完美人选 是吗 | 
| [25:13] | He assisted in trauma units in the first Gulf War, | 他曾是第一次海湾战争的外伤小组成员 | 
| [25:16] | so operating in Jordan’s apartment… no big deal. | 那么在乔丹的公寓里做手术…小菜一碟 | 
| [25:19] | Infection would be the main problem, | 病毒感染大概是最主要的问题 | 
| [25:20] | but if they kept Dr. Walton alive long enough | 但如果他们留着沃顿医生的命那么长时间 | 
| [25:23] | to supervise the recovery, | 来监督这个恢复过程 | 
| [25:24] | then I’d say, with a little bit of luck, | 那么我会说 如果运气好的话 | 
| [25:27] | they could actually pull this off. | 他们是可以做到的 | 
| [25:31] | I’m sorry. I could have sworn that you just said to me | 不好意思 我发誓你刚刚跟我说 | 
| [25:33] | that a man had his face reconstructed | 有个人做了整容手术 | 
| [25:35] | to look like another man. | 就为了看起来像另一个人 | 
| [25:37] | I know it’s out there, but we have to move fast on this. | 我知道这有点不着边 但我们必须要马上行动起来了 | 
| [25:39] | Chernov… I mean Jordan… | 切尔诺夫…我是说乔丹… | 
| [25:41] | Hasn’t been seen since yesterday. | 从昨天开始就消失了 | 
| [25:43] | You know the phrase “Start at the beginning”? | 你知道”从头开始”这句话吗 | 
| [25:44] | Do me a favor… Start before that. | 帮我个忙…从那之前说起 | 
| [25:46] | Right, so about a year and a half ago, Jordan Scott | 好吧 那么大概一年半以前 | 
| [25:49] | goes to see Dr. David Walton for a minor procedure. | 乔丹·斯科特约了大卫·沃顿医生做了一个小手术 | 
| [25:52] | He’s inspired to read up about him. | 研究过沃顿医生后 乔丹灵光一现 | 
| [25:53] | He finds out Walton has pioneered | 他发现沃顿是整形领域的开拓先锋 | 
| [25:55] | a surgical procedure that can completely change | 沃顿可以彻底改变一个病人的 | 
| [25:57] | the structure and look of a patient’s face. | 面部结构和特征 | 
| [26:02] | Sometime between then and three months ago, | 在那之后和三个月之前的某个时间点上 | 
| [26:05] | Jordan hatches a plan | 乔丹有了一个计划 | 
| [26:07] | where looking like Gregory Chernov | 而长的像格雷劳瑞·切尔诺夫 | 
| [26:09] | is essential. | 是最重要的 | 
| [26:12] | Lieutenant, do you have any idea how crazy this sounds? | 警督先生 你知道你这个主意有多疯狂吗 | 
| [26:15] | You’re telling me that a man walked | 你是在跟我说有个人 | 
| [26:16] | into a doctor’s office and said, | 就大摇大摆的走进医生办公室然后说 | 
| [26:17] | “Please make me look like someone else.” | “请把我变的和另一个人长得一样” | 
| [26:19] | Besides, Dr. Walton would never agree | 再说了 沃顿医生是永远不会同意 | 
| [26:21] | to risky surgery like this. | 做这样危险的手术的 | 
| [26:23] | Which is why Jordan and Evan had to kidnap him | 这就是为什么乔丹和埃文必须要绑架他 | 
| [26:26] | and force him to do the surgery. | 并强迫他做手术了 | 
| [26:29] | “Force him to do the surgery”? | “强迫他做手术”? | 
| [26:30] | So then they what, kept him alive in the apartment | 那么他们做了什么 留着他一条命困在公寓里 | 
| [26:33] | so he could treat Jordan? | 于是他就能治疗乔丹了? | 
| [26:36] | Exactly. | 一点没错 | 
| [26:37] | Procedure like that, it takes time to heal. | 像这样的手术 需要一定的时间来愈合 | 
| [26:39] | Jordan needed Walton to oversee his recovery, | 乔丹需要沃顿来监督他的康复过程 | 
| [26:43] | make sure he was okay. | 并确保他没事 | 
| [26:46] | Then he killed him. | 接着乔丹就杀了沃顿 | 
| [26:47] | And nobody noticed the difference | 那么就没人注意到 | 
| [26:49] | between the real Chernov and the fake Chernov? | 真假切尔诺夫之前的区别吗 | 
| [26:51] | Al, come on. | 艾尔 拜托 | 
| [26:53] | This surgery couldn’t have gone perfect, right? | 这手术不可能天衣无缝啊 不是吗 | 
| [26:55] | It didn’t have to go perfect. | 这也不必无懈可击 | 
| [26:58] | Jordan, other than when we interviewed him, | 除了我们给他录笔录的时候 | 
| [27:00] | worked from home after the surgery. | 乔丹在手术后一直在家办公 | 
| [27:02] | He didn’t talk to anyone. | 他没有和任何人交谈 | 
| [27:03] | Gregory Chernov ran a construction company. | 格雷劳瑞·切尔诺夫运营着一家建筑公司 | 
| [27:07] | Why would anyone go through all the trouble | 为什么有人会排除千难万险 | 
| [27:09] | to impersonate him? | 来冒充他 | 
| [27:12] | We figure that out, we solve the case. | 我们能查出原因的话 这案子也就破了 | 
| [27:20] | Hey, Wells, | 嘿 威尔斯 | 
| [27:21] | do you know much about this plastic-surgery stuff? | 你对整形外科学了解多少 | 
| [27:23] | What are you trying to say, Denny? | 你想说什么 丹尼 | 
| [27:25] | I mean, obviously, you’ve never thought about it yourself. | 我是说 你自是显然不用考虑这个 | 
| [27:27] | You can’t enhance perfection, but I don’t know… | 你已经完美无瑕了 不过我不知道… | 
| [27:29] | I’ve been thinking. | 我是在考虑 | 
| [27:30] | Thinking about getting a little work done? | 想做个小小的手术 | 
| [27:32] | I mean, am I crazy? | 我是说 我这是疯了吗 | 
| [27:33] | Tell me I’m crazy, please. | 告诉我我一定是疯了 | 
| [27:35] | No, I hear they’re doing incredible things | 那倒不是 我听说最近他们 | 
| [27:37] | with calf augmentation these days. | 在小腿增肌这一方面做得不错 | 
| [27:39] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 我明白你意思了 | 
| [27:42] | Jay told you. It’s very funny. | 杰告诉你了 这真是有意思 | 
| [27:44] | You got anything? | 你查到什么了吗 | 
| [27:45] | I mean, Jordan’s long gone. | 我说 乔丹早跑的无影无踪了 | 
| [27:47] | What I can tell from… from Chernov’s current work files, | 从切尔诺夫目前的工作表来看 我只能说 | 
| [27:49] | there’s nothing in here that would justify | 这里没什么能证实 | 
| [27:50] | that type of plan, you know? | 那个计划 你怎么看 | 
| [27:52] | Those pills. | 这些药 | 
| [27:58] | These allergies are killing me. | 这些过敏症真是要了我的命了 | 
| [28:01] | Not to mention my damn celiac. | 更别说我得的那该死的乳糜泻了 | 
| [28:03] | I had a muffin a couple of days ago. | 几天前我吃了块小松饼 | 
| [28:06] | You can imagine what happened. | 你也能想象接下来发生了什么了 | 
| [28:14] | Oh, these are just allergy medications. | 哦 这些只是过敏药 | 
| [28:16] | When Al and I were here, | 我和艾尔来这里的时候 | 
| [28:17] | there were three bottles on the table, okay? | 这桌子上可是有三瓶药 | 
| [28:19] | Not two. | 不是两瓶 | 
| [28:20] | One of them was marked Ca-DTPA. | 一瓶上标记着Ca-DTPA | 
| [28:23] | I’m betting it wasn’t for allergies. | 我敢打赌这可不是过敏药 | 
| [28:27] | Carrie’s right again. | 凯莉再一次说对了 | 
| [28:30] | Ca-DTPA isn’t allergy medication. | Ca-DTPA并不是治疗过敏的药 | 
| [28:33] | It’s an antidote to radiation exposure. | 这是接触辐射后的解毒剂 | 
| [28:35] | Radiation exposure? | 辐射接触 | 
| [28:36] | High-volume radiation exposure. | 高强度辐射接触 | 
| [28:38] | If Jordan’s taking the antidote, | 如果乔丹在吃这个解毒剂的话 | 
| [28:40] | it’s a good bet he’s been in contact | 那么很有可能他和 | 
| [28:41] | with radioactive material. | 放射性材料有接触 | 
| [28:43] | And if you’re trying to get your hands | 而且如果你有接触放射性材料的打算 | 
| [28:45] | on radioactive materials, now, there’s a reason to concoct | 那么 这是个密谋 | 
| [28:47] | some crazy-ass plan to reconstruct your face, right? | 疯狂变脸计划的理由 不是吗 | 
| [28:49] | But what I don’t get is, why transform yourself | 不过我不明白的是 为什么要把你自己 | 
| [28:52] | into a guy who works in construction? | 变成一个在建筑业工作的人呢 | 
| [28:54] | Mm. I’m betting there’s more to Chernov than we know. | 唔 我打赌切尔诺夫身上一定有一些我们不知道的事 | 
| [28:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [29:01] | I created a program with a binary algorithm | 我用折半搜索算法做了一个程序来 | 
| [29:02] | to cross-reference the data from the documents | 交叉对比凯莉和丹尼从 | 
| [29:04] | that Carrie and Denny recovered from Chernov’s office | 切尔诺夫办公室拿到的文件数据 | 
| [29:07] | with all of Chernov’s construction holdings. | 与切尔诺夫所拥有的建筑土地 | 
| [29:08] | Okay, and? | 好的 然后呢 | 
| [29:10] | Anyways, what that means is, | 一如既往地 这意味着 | 
| [29:12] | it looks like Gregory Chernov has a storage facility | 看起来格雷劳瑞·切尔诺夫 | 
| [29:15] | that he’s kept off the books… | 有一个秘密的储物仓库 | 
| [29:16] | 200 square feet, phone lines and everything. | 两百平方英尺 有电话线还有其它一切必需品 | 
| [29:18] | Construction guys don’t keep flophouses. | 建筑商可不造廉价旅社 | 
| [29:20] | Chernov was hiding something in there. | 切尔诺夫一定在那里藏了些什么 | 
| [29:21] | Jordan could be there right now, boss. | 乔丹可能现在就在那儿 老大 | 
| [29:23] | So could the radioactive material. | 那些放射性材料也是 | 
| [29:25] | All right, call ESU, download all of this to Homeland. | 好的 通知紧急勤务小组 把这些都下载下来传给国土安全部 | 
| [29:28] | If this is as bad as I think, they need to know. | 如果这有我想的这么糟 他们需要知道 | 
| [29:30] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [29:37] | You’re all clear. | 一切正常 | 
| [29:39] | Nobody’s here, and no radiation detected so far. | 没人在这里 暂时也没探查到辐射 | 
| [29:41] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [30:17] | You found RPGs? | 你找到火箭推进榴弹了? | 
| [30:18] | Cases of them from the former Soviet Army. | 几箱子几箱子的 来自前苏联军队 | 
| [30:21] | Could be Chernov is an extremist maybe? | 切尔诺夫可能是个极端主义者吗 | 
| [30:24] | Or he’s a capitalist, right? | 或者他是个资本主义者 是吗 | 
| [30:25] | I mean, it’s a construction company. | 我是说 这是个建筑公司 | 
| [30:27] | It’s the perfect front for importing and exporting weapons. | 是个用来进出口武器的绝佳掩护 | 
| [30:29] | That’s why Jordan would take over Chernov’s identity. | 这就是为什么乔丹想要取代切尔诺夫的位置 | 
| [30:32] | It also explains how he came into contact | 这也解释了他为什么 | 
| [30:34] | with radioactive material. | 会接触到放射性材料 | 
| [30:35] | If we’re lucky, that material is still inside. | 我们运气好的话 那些材料仍然在里面 | 
| [30:39] | It looks like Jordan was camping out here. | 看起来乔丹在这住了一阵子 | 
| [30:40] | He had a desk, a cot, even a phone line. | 那儿有个桌子 折叠床 甚至还有电话线 | 
| [30:43] | No sign of any radioactive devices, | 没有检查到任何放射性物质 | 
| [30:45] | but my tech did pick up some low-level Geiger readings. | 但我的设备确实能读到一些低量的盖格指数 | 
| [30:47] | So something was in there, and now it’s gone? | 也就是说有些东西曾在那里 只是现在不在了 | 
| [30:50] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [30:51] | You know, Jordan can’t be working alone. | 你要知道 乔丹不可能独自行动 | 
| [30:54] | Run down all the phone calls he made from this facility. | 追查他从这个地方打出去的每一个电话 | 
| [30:56] | All right, you got it. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [31:00] | Congratulations, Lieutenant. | 恭喜你 警督 | 
| [31:02] | For what? | 恭喜什么 | 
| [31:04] | Very smart looping Homeland in. | 把国土安全部扯进来真是聪明之举 | 
| [31:06] | I just got a call from my contact. | 我刚接到我联系人的电话 | 
| [31:08] | Seems like you and Carrie inadvertently discovered | 看起来你和凯莉不经意间 | 
| [31:10] | the identity of The Broker. | 查明了”掮客”的身份 | 
| [31:13] | The Broker? | “掮客” | 
| [31:15] | Yeah, apparently, The Broker | 是的 很明显的 “掮客” | 
| [31:16] | is a elusive, high-powered figure | 是国际武器交易黑市上 | 
| [31:18] | in the international military black market. | 非常难以捉摸又权势滔天的人物 | 
| [31:21] | Homeland’s been trying to verify this guy’s identity for years. | 国土部花了好几年试图查明这家伙的身份 | 
| [31:25] | That’s why Jordan needed a new identity. | 这就是为什么乔丹需要一个新的身份 | 
| [31:26] | Whatever he’s doing with this radioactive material, | 不管他在拿那些放射性材料做什么 | 
| [31:29] | he’s doing it as Chernov. | 他在用切尔诺夫的身份做这些 | 
| [31:31] | Right, but what I don’t get is, | 没错 不过我不明白的是 | 
| [31:32] | if Chernov is about to make a ton of cash | 如果切尔诺夫能靠交易放射性材料 | 
| [31:35] | by moving radioactive material, | 发一笔大财 | 
| [31:37] | why would Jordan go through the trouble | 乔丹为什么要千辛万苦的 | 
| [31:39] | to impersonate him, right? | 去冒充切尔诺夫呢 是吧 | 
| [31:40] | Just wait till Chernov makes the deal, | 只要等到切尔诺夫完成了交易 | 
| [31:42] | go in, grab him, grab the dough. | 冲进去 抓着他 拿上钱就走 | 
| [31:43] | Unless Chernov wasn’t making the deal. | 除非切尔诺夫并不打算做这个交易 | 
| [31:45] | Maybe he never had the radioactive material. | 也许切尔诺夫并没有这些放射性材料 | 
| [31:48] | Maybe Jordan did, and he needed Chernov | 也许乔丹有 而且他需要切尔诺夫 | 
| [31:50] | to move it. | 来转移它 | 
| [31:52] | Jay, you said Jordan and Evan | 杰 你说过乔丹和埃文 | 
| [31:55] | pulled jobs in six different cities in the last five years. | 过去五年里在六个城市里找过工作 | 
| [31:58] | Could any of those have given them access | 这些工作里有能让他们接触到 | 
| [32:00] | to weapons-grade radioactive material? | 武器级放射性材料的吗 | 
| [32:02] | – I’m on it, boss. – Thanks. | -我在查了 老大 -多谢 | 
| [32:04] | Let’s just say Jordan and Evan got their hands on this stuff. | 那么就说乔丹和埃文可以拿到那些材料 | 
| [32:08] | What the hell would they do with it on their own? | 他们要单枪匹马的拿这些东西来做什么 | 
| [32:10] | They’re not in the business of moving WMDs, | 他们又不做大规模杀伤武器交易的生意 | 
| [32:12] | and anyone who is | 而且没有一个真正这个生意的人 | 
| [32:13] | wouldn’t trust those two to make a deal. | 会相信他们两个和他们做交易 | 
| [32:15] | That’s why they need someone with credibility | 这也就是为什么他们需要一个 | 
| [32:17] | in the black market. | 在黑市上有信用的人 | 
| [32:18] | – Right. – To make the deal face-to-face. | -没错 -为了面对面做交易 | 
| [32:21] | – Ugh. Excuse the pun. – | -额 -这是个双关语 | 
| [32:23] | Which is where Dr. Walton comes in. | 这就是沃顿医生的用处所在了 | 
| [32:25] | Yeah, Jay? | 怎么了 杰 | 
| [32:27] | Al, you’re not gonna believe this. | 艾尔 你不会相信这个的 | 
| [32:28] | A year ago, Jordan and Evan pulled this scam at a university | 一年前 乔丹和埃文在亚利桑那州的一所大学 | 
| [32:31] | out in Arizona. | 设了一计 | 
| [32:32] | Now, they went in as campus security guards, | 现在他们冒充校警混了进去 | 
| [32:34] | took down a medical research lab, | 席卷了一个药物研究实验室 | 
| [32:36] | probably looking for antibiotics or something. | 大概是在找解毒剂或是其他什么 | 
| [32:38] | Turns out that lab was at the forefront of research | 看起来这个前沿实验室 | 
| [32:40] | into, get this, radioactive isotopes | 是在研究癌症治疗的 听好了啊 | 
| [32:42] | for cancer research. | 放射性同位素 | 
| [32:44] | Radioactive, like what goes in a bomb radioactive? | 放射性 就像炸弹的辐射那样吗 | 
| [32:46] | So hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [32:47] | I talked to my FBI guy. He owes me a favor. | 我和我联邦调查局的朋友聊过了 他欠我个人情 | 
| [32:49] | He said the Bureau kept quiet | 他说局里不想引起恐慌 | 
| [32:51] | ’cause it didn’t want to cause panic, | 于是没有张扬 | 
| [32:52] | but the university reported a pound and a half | 但是那所大学上报说 | 
| [32:55] | of fissionable cobalt-70 | 有一磅半的可裂变钴-70 | 
| [32:56] | went unaccounted for after the theft. | 在抢劫发生后消失不见 | 
| [32:58] | Now, that’s not enough for a bomb, | 那么 对于一个炸弹来说这是不够的 | 
| [33:00] | but it sure as hell gets you off to a good start. | 但这至少能给你一个好开端 | 
| [33:03] | Any idea what it’s worth? | 你知道这大概价值多少吗 | 
| [33:05] | Uh… | 额 | 
| [33:07] | estimated black-market value is around $4 million. | 黑市估价在四百万左右 | 
| [33:10] | Thanks, Jay. | 多谢了 杰 | 
| [33:12] | We’ve been trying to figure out why somebody would go | 我们一直在试图查明为什么有人 | 
| [33:14] | through the trouble of getting a new face. | 想要排除千难万险换一张新脸 | 
| [33:16] | How does $4 million sound? | 四百万听起来是个好理由吗 | 
| [33:21] | All right, cool. Thank you. | 好的 不错 谢谢 | 
| [33:22] | – Hey. – Hey, Jay Bones. | – 嘿 – 嘿 杰兄 | 
| [33:24] | What are you doing here, man? | 你咋在这呢 | 
| [33:25] | I wasn’t about to miss the action | 我可不想错过这场好戏 | 
| [33:26] | and let you guys have all the fun. | 让你们这群人玩的那么开心 | 
| [33:28] | So, uh, what is going on here? | 所以 这里进展怎么样 | 
| [33:29] | I just talked to Russo. | 我刚刚和罗素谈过 | 
| [33:31] | They’re saying Homeland’s hearing a bunch of chatter | 他们说国土安全局得到一系列消息 | 
| [33:33] | about a multimillion-dollar sale of cobalt-70. | 是说有人用数百万买钴70 | 
| [33:35] | They’re saying it’s happening in the city, | 他们说就在本市交易 | 
| [33:37] | and that it is imminent. | 而且就在最近 | 
| [33:38] | I mean imminent with a capital I, bro. | 我说最近是真的很近了 | 
| [33:39] | Holy smokes. Okay, all right, all right. | 我的妈呀 好的 好吧 好吧 | 
| [33:41] | So, if this construction guy Chernov was The Broker, | 所以 如果这个搞建筑的切尔诺夫是个掮客 | 
| [33:45] | he’s still just the middleman, right? | 他现在就还应该是个中间人 对吧 | 
| [33:46] | The deal’s not done until he passes the stuff off | 交易还没结束除非他把东西给 | 
| [33:48] | to the people who plan to use it. | 他的买家 | 
| [33:50] | So have you guys got anything on this? | 所以你们在这方面有线索吗 | 
| [33:51] | Honestly nothing. | 实话说 还没 | 
| [33:53] | We got… we got Jordan’s phone records | 我们得到了 我们得到了乔丹从这间屋子 | 
| [33:54] | from inside this place, but it’s nothing exciting. | 打出的通话记录 但是没什么重要发现 | 
| [33:56] | The guy’s just lazing around, | 这家伙就在混日子 | 
| [33:58] | ordering takeout twice a day from the same bakery. | 一日两餐都从同一家店订外卖 | 
| [33:59] | – A bakery? – Yeah, uh, Syrena Bakery. | – 面包店 – 是的 美人鱼烘焙 | 
| [34:01] | It’s a little, local sandwich shop. | 就是当地一家很小的三明治店 | 
| [34:03] | – Actually, it’s pretty good. – Jordan’s got celiac disease. | – 事实上 这是个重大发现 – 乔丹患有麸质过敏症 | 
| [34:06] | – So? – So, if a guy can’t eat bread, | – 所以呢 – 所以他不能吃面包 | 
| [34:08] | what’s he doing ordering sandwiches twice a day? | 那他一天两次叫外卖干嘛 | 
| [34:10] | I don’t know. Maybe Evan was making the orders. | 我不知道 可能是埃文定的呢 | 
| [34:11] | Can’t be him, ’cause Evan was working construction | 不可能 因为埃文在工地上上班 | 
| [34:14] | and living in his apartment till yesterday. | 而且他到昨天为止 一直住在他自己家 | 
| [34:16] | Bro, I hate to rain on your theory, but come on. | 兄弟 我不想给你泼凉水 但是你想想 | 
| [34:18] | Maybe the place makes a mean salad. | 可能那家店做素食沙拉 | 
| [34:20] | Maybe he was ordering that. | 他也许就点的那个呢 | 
| [34:21] | I know that place too, Denny. | 我也知道那个地方啊 丹尼 | 
| [34:22] | It ain’t exactly a salad kind of joint. | 不可能正好就是那种沙拉 | 
| [34:24] | You know what? | 你咋知道 | 
| [34:25] | I’m gonna look into this Syrena place. | 我要调查一下美人鱼烘焙 | 
| [34:27] | – Okay. – | – 好吧 | 
| [34:30] | Why is Jay here? | 杰咋在这 | 
| [34:32] | Oh, well, he’s my partner. | 哦 好吧 他是我的搭档 | 
| [34:34] | Would you ask Starsky the same question about Hutch? | 你会对警界双雄问同样的问题吗 | 
| [34:36] | A, you need to update your reference, | 首先 你要换换你的引用了 | 
| [34:38] | and, B, Jordan just made a withdrawal… | 其次 乔丹刚刚从ATM机上 | 
| [34:40] | ATM, $200, Grand Central Station. | 取了200块 在中央公园站 | 
| [34:42] | You don’t think he’s actually gonna make the drop, do you? | 你不觉得他这是在自投罗网吗 | 
| [34:44] | No, I think he knows that we’re onto him, | 不可能 他知道我们盯上他了 | 
| [34:45] | and the withdrawal was just a diversion. | 取钱只是个在转移我们的注意力 | 
| [34:47] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 老大 | 
| [34:49] | I think I got something on the sandwich joint | 我觉得我们从乔丹定三明治的店里 | 
| [34:50] | that Jordan was ordering from. | 找到了些线索 | 
| [34:51] | The owners of Syrena Bakery | 美人鱼烘焙的老板 | 
| [34:53] | are two brothers… Kareem and Malik Hakimi. | 是兄弟 卡里姆·哈基米和马利克·哈基米 | 
| [34:55] | – Check that. – Oh. | – 查查他俩的底细 – 哦 | 
| [34:57] | Egyptian expatriates | 是两个 | 
| [34:58] | with ties to several terrorist watch list groups? | 和恐怖组织有联系的埃及移民 | 
| [35:01] | What if Jordan wasn’t ordering food, | 要是乔丹没有定外卖呢 | 
| [35:03] | he was arranging the drop? | 他也许安排了这场抓捕 | 
| [35:52] | Hey, Denny. | 嘿 丹尼 | 
| [35:54] | Traffic cam down the block caught Jordan | 交通摄像头刚刚捕捉到了乔丹 | 
| [35:55] | going into the bakery a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前进了面包店 | 
| [35:57] | He was carrying a high-tech briefcase. | 他带着一个高科技手提包 | 
| [35:59] | Deal’s going down now, man. We need to get in there. | 交易正在进行 我们快进去 | 
| [36:00] | Okay, Carrie and Al have things under control, okay? | 好吧 凯莉和艾尔能控制整个局面 好吗 | 
| [36:03] | Cobalt-70 is extremely unstable stuff. | 钴70极不稳定 | 
| [36:06] | It could level the entire block if we go in shooting. | 要是发生枪击的话 整个街区会被夷为平地 | 
| [36:08] | What are we supposed to do… wait for the transaction | 我们该怎么做 等待交易结束 | 
| [36:10] | and go down and pick everyone up on their way out? | 然后等他们出来的时候把它们全抓住吗 | 
| [36:12] | Jay, if these are smart guys, they’re coming out with force. | 杰 如果他们是聪明人 他们出门肯定带着枪 | 
| [36:14] | We’re gonna be outgunned. Where’s our backup? | 我们肯定会被火力压制 我们的后援呢 | 
| [36:16] | They’re a couple minutes out. | 几分钟内就到 | 
| [36:18] | See, this could be over by then. | 看吧 肯定不行啊 | 
| [36:19] | Listen, we need to get closer, | 听着 我们要靠的近点 | 
| [36:21] | and we need to draw Jordan out, you understand? | 引乔丹出洞 你懂吗 | 
| [36:22] | Denny, you got to trust me. | 丹尼 你要相信我 | 
| [36:24] | Carrie and Al have a plan. | 凯莉和艾尔有个计划 | 
| [36:26] | What is their plan? | 什么计划 | 
| [36:29] | They’re going to get a sandwich. | 他们准备点个三明治 | 
| [36:38] | Ah, Mr. Chernov. | 啊 切维诺夫先生 | 
| [36:40] | So nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你啊 | 
| [36:42] | We were getting worried you’d made other plans. | 我们担心你临时变卦了呢 | 
| [36:44] | Oh, sorry I’m late. | 哦 不好意思我迟到了 | 
| [36:46] | Thanks for meeting me in person. | 谢谢你们亲自见我 | 
| [36:49] | Get Mr. Chernov some water. | 给切尔诺夫先生倒点水 | 
| [36:51] | – You don’t sound so good. – No, it’s just allergies. | – 你好像身体不大好 – 不 只是过敏而已 | 
| [36:55] | Let’s get down to business. | 我们开始交易吧 | 
| [36:57] | I take it that’s the package. | 我觉得那就是个普通的包裹 | 
| [37:01] | Can we see it? | 我们能看看吗 | 
| [37:04] | You first. | 你们先给钱 | 
| [37:22] | $4 million… | 四百万美元 | 
| [37:24] | just as we agreed. | 我们说好的 | 
| [37:35] | Allah hu akbar. | 真主至大 | 
| [37:40] | It’s beautiful. | 太赞了 | 
| [37:42] | Your methods are unusual, but we cannot complain | 你的方法虽然诡异 但是对于结果 | 
| [37:44] | about the results. | 我们很满意 | 
| [37:46] | Thank you. I’ll be on my way. | 谢谢 那我准备走了 | 
| [37:49] | Tell me right now! | 现在就告诉我 | 
| [37:51] | Wait here. | 等等 | 
| [37:53] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, who is she? | 我再问你一遍 她是谁 | 
| [37:56] | There’s nobody else, baby, only you. | 没谁 宝贝 我的心里只有你 | 
| [37:57] | I know what you’re up to with that little slut. | 我就知道你和那小贱人有问题 | 
| [38:00] | Chrissy Thomas and I work together… that’s it! | 我和克丽丝·托马斯就只是一起工作 就这样 | 
| [38:01] | Is that why she calls at 2:00 a.M.? | 那她干嘛凌晨两点打电话 | 
| [38:03] | Is it? Is that why Barbara saw you at the coffee shop | 难道不是吗 那芭芭拉怎么看到你俩 | 
| [38:07] | with your tongue down her throat? | 在咖啡店里亲吻 | 
| [38:08] | Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [38:10] | Excuse me, I think you should take this outside. | 不好意思 我觉得你们可以外面去说 | 
| [38:12] | Ah, you thought I wouldn’t create a public disturbance. | 哦 你觉得我不会在公共场合闹事吗 | 
| [38:14] | How did that work out for you? | 怎么的 你觉得这样有用吗 | 
| [38:16] | I need to do my makeup! Move! | 我要去补妆了 滚蛋 | 
| [38:18] | I am sorry about this. My girlfriend gets a little… | 抱歉 我女朋友有点 | 
| [38:20] | – Don’t apologize for me! – Nuts sometimes. | – 别为我道歉 – 有时很疯狂 | 
| [38:21] | – I am not nuts! – Still can’t help loving her. | – 我不疯 – 尽管如此 我还是很爱她 | 
| [38:23] | Love her outside, or I call the police. | 到外面去爱她 不然我就报警了 | 
| [38:25] | You know what? That is a really, really good. | 你懂个屁 好啊这很好 | 
| [38:29] | I’m gonna call the police myself, | 那我来报警 | 
| [38:31] | because cheating is a crime! | 因为出柜就是犯罪 | 
| [38:34] | Hello, I would like to report a domestic disturbance | 你好 我想报警 在美人鱼烘焙 | 
| [38:36] | at Syrena Bakery. | 有家暴世界 | 
| [38:37] | Damn it, I need to leave. | 妈蛋 我要走了 | 
| [38:41] | Everything okay, Mr. Chernov? | 切尔诺夫先生 你还好吗 | 
| [38:45] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色很糟 | 
| [38:54] | – 12 East… – I told you to leave! | – 东12 – 我告诉你赶紧走 | 
| [38:58] | Don’t move! | 别动 | 
| [39:02] | You know what will happen if I drop this suitcase? | 你知道我扔下这箱子会发生什么 | 
| [39:06] | Everyone in here dies. | 所有人都会死 | 
| [40:05] | Drop your gun. Drop it! | 放下你的枪 放下 | 
| [40:13] | Jordan Scott, you are under arrest. | 乔丹·斯科特 你已被捕 | 
| [40:17] | You might want to get some work done on that nose, | 你可能需要给你的鼻子止止血 | 
| [40:20] | you know, if you’re into that kind of thing. | 如果你 你对我欲罢不能的话 | 
| [40:30] | Nice job role-playing in there. | 角色扮演的不错 | 
| [40:33] | You still can’t get over the fact | 你仍然不肯放下 | 
| [40:35] | that I dated Chrissy Thomas back then. | 我以前和克丽丝·托马斯约会的事实 | 
| [40:36] | That’s absolutely untrue. | 才不是呢 | 
| [40:38] | I was simply giving you a real name to work with. | 我纯粹只是想说一个和你共事的人名 | 
| [40:39] | Oh, no kidding? | 哦 没开玩笑吧你 | 
| [40:41] | Well, I’m not the one with the perfect memory, | 嗯 我不是个具有超级记忆力的人 | 
| [40:44] | but that sure sounded like the fight | 但是当我们说她的时候 | 
| [40:45] | we had about her back then. | 真的像在吵架 | 
| [40:47] | You’re as wrong now as you were on August 24, 2001. | 你和2001年8月24的你一样大错特错 | 
| [40:49] | – For the millionth time… – Yeah? | – 我说过多少遍了 – 嗯 | 
| [40:50] | I dated her before you. | 我在约你之前先约了她 | 
| [40:52] | How can you hold that against me? | 你怎能还抓着这事不放呢 | 
| [40:53] | I’m not holding it against you. | 我可没针对你 | 
| [40:54] | I’m perfectly capable of getting over things. | 我已经完全不在乎这事了 | 
| [40:55] | – In fact, I’m over it. Over it! – Oh, I’m impressed. | – 事实上 我释怀了 早就释怀了 – 哦 吓死宝宝了 | 
| [40:58] | – Thank you. – | – 谢谢 – | 
| [41:00] | I wonder what happened to Chrissy. | 我想知道克丽丝怎么了 | 
| [41:01] | Boy, she was great. | 孩子 她是个尤物 | 
| [41:03] | You know, you can play it cool all you want, Al Burns, | 继续装酷吧 艾尔·彭斯 | 
| [41:05] | but here’s the truth. | 说个实话吧 | 
| [41:07] | You revealed your true feelings back in there. | 你刚刚投入了真感情 | 
| [41:08] | Yeah, you’re right, by saving the city from disaster. | 是的你对了 我将这座城市从灾难中拯救了出来 | 
| [41:11] | No, you told Kareem that you love me! | 不 你告诉卡里姆你爱我 | 
| [41:13] | Oh, come on. I was just role-playing. | 哦 别这样 我们刚刚只是在玩过家家 | 
| [41:16] | Really, role-playing? So you didn’t mean it? | 是吗 过家家 所以你不爱我咯 | 
| [41:18] | I meant it when I said you’re totally nuts. | 我爱你发疯的样子 | 
| [41:20] | I am nuts, but you love it. | 我是疯子 但你还是爱我的 | 
| [41:21] | Yeah, I kind of do. | 是的 就这样 |