时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We have shots fired, 402 River Street. | 瑞尔街402号发生枪击事件 |
[00:03] | Get the exits, exits, exits. | 把出口堵住 堵住 堵住 |
[00:05] | Let’s go, go, go, go. Let’s go. | 快走 快快快 快动起来 |
[00:15] | Remind me why we came in here. | 告诉我我们为什么会进来 |
[00:17] | ‘Cause you’re a glory hound. | 因为你是只高傲的猎犬[注:逐名逐利的人[ |
[00:19] | Even I remember coming in alone was your idea. | 我记得我们单枪匹马进来是你的主意 |
[00:23] | All right, two guards have already been shot. | 好吧 已经有两名保安被枪击了 |
[00:25] | Any ideas how to stop this guy | 你有什么方法能阻止这家伙 |
[00:26] | before this turns into a bloodbath? | 大开杀戒 |
[00:29] | No, not really. | 没 至少没什么靠谱的 |
[00:34] | Guess we found him. | 看来我们找到他了 |
[00:36] | All right, cover me. I’m heading upstairs. | 好吧 掩护我 我上楼 |
[00:37] | Yeah, there you go, stealing my glory again. | 行 你就再次去把我的功劳抢走吧 |
[00:40] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[01:01] | Turn around and drop your weapon! | 转过身来 放下武器 |
[01:03] | Now! | 快 |
[01:10] | Six in a row. | 六连中 |
[01:12] | What? | 什么 |
[01:14] | Way to go. | 干得好 |
[01:18] | – Yeah! – Yes! | – 耶 – 漂亮 |
[01:19] | Six in a row! Way to go! | 六连中 干得六 |
[01:25] | No… | 别… |
[01:28] | Oh, my… | 哦 我的… |
[01:52] | Great work taking down that shooter, boss. | 你们干掉了那个枪手 干得漂亮 老大 |
[01:54] | Two security guards he shot are gonna pull through. | 两个受到枪击的保安还在危险期 |
[01:56] | We got lucky. | 我们走大运了 |
[01:57] | No, we got Carrie Wells on our side. | 不见得 凯莉·威尔斯可是我们的幸运女神 |
[02:00] | How’s she doing, by the way? | 顺便问问 她怎么样了 |
[02:01] | Let’s all keep an eye on her today. | 我们今天都多照看她一下吧 |
[02:03] | – Absolutely. – Of course. | – 当然 – 没问题 |
[02:04] | All right, we need to figure out | 好了 我们得明白 |
[02:05] | what just happened here… | 到底发生了什么… |
[02:07] | An act of terrorism, disgruntled former employee, | 是一场恐怖袭击 是前雇员的抗议 |
[02:10] | someone making a political statement? | 还是想达到某种政治目的 |
[02:12] | What do we know about this guy? | 我们对这些人都了解多少 |
[02:15] | Eli Condon, 45, worked as columnist | 伊莱·克尔顿 45岁 在温切斯特一家 |
[02:17] | in a small newspaper out in Westchester, | 小报社当专栏记者 |
[02:19] | married, three kids. | 已婚 有三个孩子 |
[02:21] | According to the coworkers I talked with, | 根据他同事的说辞 |
[02:22] | he’s the nicest guy in the office. | 他在工作时是个很温和的人 |
[02:24] | They’re all totally shocked. | 他们都很震惊 |
[02:25] | They sense anything off with him recently, | 他们最近有感觉到什么异样吗 |
[02:27] | problems at home, at work? | 家里或工作上的问题 |
[02:28] | No, there’s nothing like that. | 没有 没有任何这类的问题 |
[02:30] | The guy has a clean record. | 他没有任何前科 |
[02:31] | He doesn’t even have a parking ticket. | 他甚至连张停车罚单都没有 |
[02:33] | Why the old power plant? | 为什么在旧电厂作案 |
[02:35] | Been shut down for six months. | 那里已经停运6个月了 |
[02:37] | Anyone in his family work there or for that company? | 他家中有任何在那或为那家公司工作的人吗 |
[02:40] | There’s nothing linking him to the power plant. | 没有任何事能将他和旧电厂联系起来 |
[02:42] | I can’t even find any evidence that Condon | 我甚至不能证明他在今天之前 |
[02:44] | set foot on Roosevelt Island before today. | 有来过罗斯福岛 |
[02:47] | All right, well, then what the hell was he doing there? | 好吧 那么他到底想在那做什么 |
[02:49] | History of mental illness, suffering from PTSD? | 有精神病史吗 是不是创伤应激障碍 |
[02:52] | Guy shoots a gun like that, | 像他那样的枪法 |
[02:53] | he must have military experience, right? | 想必他一定当过兵 |
[02:55] | He’s got a clean bill of health. | 没有精神病史 |
[02:57] | Guy’s got no service record. | 也没有当过兵 |
[02:59] | It’s looking like Eli Condon’s a totally normal guy. | 看起来伊莱·克尔顿就是个很普通的正常人 |
[03:01] | No, totally normal guys don’t go on shooting rampages. | 不 一个很普通的正常人可不会拿着枪乱突突突 |
[03:04] | Something set Condon off. Keep digging into him. | 有什么刺激了克尔顿 继续观察他 |
[03:07] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 照办 |
[03:08] | Jay, work up a timeline of Condon’s movements | 杰 把克尔顿枪击的时间线 |
[03:11] | leading up to the shooting. | 排列出来 |
[03:12] | We need to know if he was a lone wolf | 我们得知道他是独自作案 |
[03:14] | or if others were involved. | 还是有其他同伙 |
[03:17] | Hey, Delina, I need to see the body. | 戴琳娜 我得看看那具尸体 |
[03:19] | Hey. Thought you were ordered | 我以为你被命令 |
[03:21] | to take the day off to meet with psych services. | 去参加心理辅导服务了呢 |
[03:23] | Yeah, well, you know how I feel about psych services. | 是的 但你知道我对心理辅导的看法 |
[03:27] | Take a look. | 看一看吧 |
[03:32] | Something bothering you? | 有什么烦心事吗 |
[03:34] | Ever since I saw him today, | 从我今天看到他之后 |
[03:36] | I keep getting this feeling that I’ve met him before, | 我总感觉我之前在哪儿见过他 |
[03:40] | but I know I haven’t. | 但我知道我没见过他 |
[03:48] | Six in a row! | 六连中 |
[03:54] | Carrie, what is it? | 凯莉 怎么了 |
[03:55] | Nothing. Can you talk to me about the autopsy? | 没什么 你能跟我说说验尸报告吗 |
[03:59] | Did you find anything unusual, out of the ordinary? | 你有发现什么不寻常的东西吗 |
[04:02] | A small puncture on his shoulder. | 在他肩膀上有个小孔 |
[04:03] | Could have been from a needle. | 有可能是针扎的 |
[04:05] | Lab tests will tell me if there was anything | 实验室报告将会告诉我们他身体里是否 |
[04:06] | in his system. | 有其他的异物 |
[04:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | Listen, I… | 听着 我… |
[04:16] | I haven’t thought about… | 我有很多年… |
[04:19] | this carnival in years. | 没想过那次嘉年华的事了 |
[04:21] | And then I see Eli at the power plant, | 而当我在电站看到伊莱的时候 |
[04:23] | and suddenly it’s popping into my head over and over, | 突然间它们开始浮现在我的脑海中 |
[04:27] | and I don’t know why except that I feel like | 我觉得除了伊莱和嘉年华有关联之外 |
[04:30] | there’s some kind of connection between Eli and the carnival. | 我想不到其他什么理由了 |
[04:33] | I just… I don’t know what it is. | 可是我 我就是不知道是什么 |
[04:35] | All right, relax. | 好的 放松 |
[04:38] | Put yourself back at that carnival, all right? | 将自己置身于那次嘉年华之中 好吗 |
[04:41] | If Eli Condon is there, we’ll find him together. | 如果伊莱·克尔顿在那 我们会找到他的 |
[04:44] | We’ve done this before. | 我们之前不也这么做过吗 |
[04:47] | Focus and just tell me what you see. | 集中精力然后告诉我你都看到了些什么 |
[04:55] | Here we go. Come on, Carrie, you got this. | 开始了 加油 凯莉 你能行的 |
[04:56] | Come on, come on. Come on, come on. | 快 你能行的 快中啊 来吧 |
[05:00] | I’m throwing balls at the milk bottle toss. | 我在拿球砸由牛奶瓶砌成的墙堆 |
[05:03] | – Whoo! – Yes, yes! | – 喔 – 漂亮 厉害 |
[05:08] | I won six times. | 我连赢了6次 |
[05:12] | Six in a row. Way to go! | 六连中 干得六 |
[05:21] | – Whoo! – Yes, Carrie, yes! | – 哇 – 干得漂亮 凯莉 太好了 |
[05:23] | The guys from the task force are there with me. | 特别任务小组的伙计跟我在一起 |
[05:28] | Do you see Eli Condon anywhere? | 你有看见伊莱·克尔顿的踪影吗 |
[05:36] | Where are you, Eli? | 你在哪 伊莱 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:46] | I was at the carnival, but then it was gone, | 我刚刚还在嘉年华 但又突然消失了 |
[05:48] | and then I was someplace else, | 接着我又出现在另一个地方 |
[05:51] | someplace I’ve never been, but… | 一个我从没去过的地方 但… |
[05:53] | it felt like I was re-experiencing it, | 感觉就像我已经来过一次 |
[05:56] | like a memory, which doesn’t make any sense. | 就像记忆一样 但这就十分离谱了 |
[05:59] | Something’s going on here. | 这里面有点蹊跷 |
[06:02] | You said something about a task force? | 你说了特别任务小组什么的 |
[06:04] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想提他们 |
[06:06] | I think we should. | 我想我们得说说 |
[06:07] | Has anyone talked to Eli’s wife? | 有谁跟伊莱的妻子谈过了吗 |
[06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[06:11] | Well, let’s start there. | 那么我们就从这儿开始吧 |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:19] | Your people have been here all day, | 你们这群人一整天都在这儿翻箱倒柜的 |
[06:20] | tearing the place apart, | 上房揭瓦 掘地三尺 |
[06:22] | treating Eli like he’s some terrorist or something. | 把伊莱当作恐怖分子之类的人 |
[06:27] | W… what am I supposed to tell my girls? | 我 我该怎么跟我女儿们解释 |
[06:29] | Mrs. Condon, we know this is difficult. | 克尔顿女士 我们知道这是种煎熬 |
[06:32] | We’re just trying to understand how your husband | 我们只是想知道您丈夫的行为 |
[06:35] | could behave in a way so unlike the incredible man | 为什么会与您刚刚说的那样 |
[06:37] | you just told me about. | 截然相反 |
[06:40] | Was he upset lately? Problems at home? | 他最近有什么心事 家里出了什么问题吗 |
[06:44] | Eli never had a bad day. | 伊莱一直很阳光 |
[06:47] | He was always so cheerful and optimistic, | 他总是那么的开朗和乐观 |
[06:51] | the gentlest person I knew. | 也是我认识的最温柔的人 |
[06:55] | Is it possible he was hiding something from you? | 有没有可能他对你隐藏了什么 |
[06:58] | We didn’t keep secrets. | 我们不会对对方有所隐藏的 |
[07:01] | Eli was happy. | 伊莱生前快快乐乐的 |
[07:03] | He adores his kids, and… | 他宠着他的孩子们 而且… |
[07:06] | we were about to celebrate our tenth anniversary | 我们还在讨论十周年结婚纪念日 |
[07:09] | with a trip to Italy. | 去意大利旅行的事呢 |
[07:10] | – When? – A few weeks. | – 何时 – 几周后 |
[07:12] | We were supposed to go on a biking tour. | 我们本打算来次骑行游的 |
[07:15] | Eli’s been training every morning and night. | 伊莱每天早晚都在为此训练 |
[07:17] | Just last night, I told him to cut it out | 就在昨晚 我劝他别做了 |
[07:19] | after he swiped a car and nearly got killed. | 就在他被一辆车撞倒并差点要了他的命后 |
[07:22] | How bad was the accident? | 事故有多严重 |
[07:24] | He went over the handlebars. The helmet got the worst of it. | 他整个人翻过了前握把 头盔救了他一名 |
[07:28] | I forced him to go to the emergency room, | 我拖他去了急诊室 |
[07:30] | and they ran some tests, but… | 他们做了些检查 但… |
[07:33] | everything checked out. | 一切都很好 |
[08:05] | Eli left this morning at the normal time, 8:15, | 今早伊莱照旧8点15分出门 |
[08:10] | and texted from the office saying he was feeling better. | 到办公室后发消息跟我说 他觉得好多了 |
[08:14] | You had no idea he was going into the city? | 你完全不知道他去市区了吗 |
[08:16] | None. He didn’t like the city. | 不知道 他并不喜欢市区 |
[08:18] | He felt claustrophobic… although… | 那会引起他的幽闭恐惧 尽管如此… |
[08:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:25] | He went into Manhattan yesterday for a job interview. | 昨天他去曼哈顿市区面试了 |
[08:27] | Why would he get a job in the city | 他既然不喜欢市区 |
[08:29] | if he didn’t like it there? | 为什么还要在那里找工作 |
[08:30] | You know what a suburban paper pays? | 你知道郊区报社的工资是多少吗 |
[08:33] | He was supposed to meet with a political news website, | 他本该和一个政论网站会谈的 |
[08:36] | “Metropolis Report.” | “大都会公报” |
[08:39] | Eli said he’d be a fool | 伊莱说傻瓜才会 |
[08:40] | to turn his nose at that kind of money. | 对这么丰厚的报酬说不 |
[08:42] | You know who he met with? | 你知道他和谁会面了吗 |
[08:44] | No, but they canceled at the last minute. | 不 但他们在最后一刻取消了会谈 |
[08:47] | Excuse me, I found this in your daughter’s room. | 打扰一下 我在你女儿房间里找到了这个 |
[08:50] | Do you know where it came from? | 你知道这是哪儿来的吗 |
[08:51] | Lulu has a lot of toys and stuffed animals. | 卢卢有很多玩偶和填充玩具 |
[08:55] | I… I have no idea. | 我 我不知道 |
[08:57] | Do you think maybe your husband gave it to her? | 你觉得这可能是你丈夫给她的吗 |
[08:58] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[09:00] | He always brought her presents from his work trips. | 他出差回来常常会给她带礼物 |
[09:02] | Okay, so do you think maybe | 那么 你觉得他可能 |
[09:03] | he could have gotten it at a carnival? | 是从一个嘉年华上得到这个的吗 |
[09:06] | – A carnival upstate? – Carrie. | – 纽约州北部的一个嘉年华 – 凯莉 |
[09:07] | I… A carnival in Warrensburg, perhaps? | 我 会不会是沃伦斯堡的一个嘉年华 |
[09:10] | I told you, I don’t know where it came from. | 我跟你说了 我不知道这是从哪里来的 |
[09:13] | Well, maybe I can talk to your daughter. | 那好吧 也许我可以和你女儿谈谈 |
[09:15] | – She might know. – Carrie, enough. | – 她也许知道 – 凯莉 适可而止吧 |
[09:18] | Thank you for your time, Mrs. Condon. | 克尔顿夫人 多谢你配合我的工作 |
[09:23] | What was that about? | 你这是在干什么 |
[09:25] | Her husband shot two security guards, shot at us, okay? | 她丈夫枪杀了两个警卫 还朝着我们开枪 |
[09:28] | He’s the criminal, not the victim. | 他是个罪犯 不是受害人 |
[09:29] | I was asking questions, which is my job. | 我只是个履行我的职责 问了几个问题罢了 |
[09:31] | You should try doing yours. | 你也该做好你自己的职责 |
[09:33] | That woman doesn’t know anything. | 那个女人什么都不知道 |
[09:34] | What was that about a stuffed animal? | 那个填充动物玩具又是怎么一回事 |
[09:35] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[09:37] | Somehow Eli is attached, connected to this carnival | 不知什么缘故 伊莱和那个嘉年华有着紧密的联系 |
[09:41] | and these images I keep having in my head. | 而且我脑海中有着记忆影像 |
[09:44] | Look, I have complete faith in your memory, | 听着 我百分百的相信你的记忆 |
[09:45] | but I also know you obsess over things, | 但我也知道你容易对事不肯放手 |
[09:47] | and I don’t want to see that happen. | 我可不想看到这样的事发生 |
[09:48] | How many times do I have to tell you | 到底要我告诉你多少次 |
[09:50] | that I don’t need you to protect me, | 我用不着你来保护 |
[09:51] | I don’t want you to protect me? | 我也不想要你来保护我 |
[09:53] | – I’m fine. – Mm-hmm. | – 我很好 – 恩恩 |
[09:59] | – Jay? – Yup? | – 杰 – 嗯哼 |
[10:01] | Any progress tracking Condon’s movements today? | 追查克尔顿今天行踪的事有什么进展吗 |
[10:03] | He did go to work like his wife said, | 他确实像他妻子所说的那样去上班了 |
[10:05] | but then he got on the Metro North at 10:55 | 但是在10点55分 他搭上了大都会北方铁路 |
[10:07] | out of Scarsdale, got into Grand Central at 11:40 a.M. | 离开了斯卡斯代尔 在11点40分到达了中央车站[纽约曼哈顿] |
[10:10] | Shooting took place about an hour after he arrived. | 枪击案发生在他抵达车站的一小时后 |
[10:13] | Did you find any calls, emails | 你能找到任何促使他到 |
[10:14] | prompting him to head into the city? | 市中心的电话或者邮件吗 |
[10:16] | No, nothing. Looks like he got here, | 什么都没找到 看起来他一抵达 |
[10:18] | headed straight for the power plant. | 就直接朝着发电厂去了 |
[10:20] | Not much to work with. | 线索太少 |
[10:21] | Anything on his job interview yesterday? | 有什么关于他昨天面试的消息吗 |
[10:24] | You mean alleged job interview, right? | 你是说所谓的面试吧 |
[10:25] | – Alleged? – No one at “Metropolis Report” | – 所谓的 – 大都会公报里没有人 |
[10:28] | knows anything about Eli Condon. | 知道任何关于伊莱·克尔顿的事 |
[10:30] | All right, his wife said it was canceled last-minute. | 好吧 他妻子说面试在最后一刻被取消了 |
[10:32] | Did he get any calls around the time of the interview? | 在那段时间里 他有接到任何电话吗 |
[10:34] | His only incoming call around that time was a robo call. | 他那会儿唯一接到的是自动语音留言 |
[10:37] | So the job interview story was bogus? | 也就是说工作面试完全是个幌子 |
[10:40] | What, having an affair? | 怎么回事 有外遇吗 |
[10:42] | Why lie to his wife, | 要不然为什么要对他妻子说谎 |
[10:44] | and where would he have this romantic rendezvous? | 还有 他可能会在哪里进行浪漫约会呢 |
[10:46] | Already ahead of you, boss. | 先你一步了 老大 |
[10:49] | Looks like he got a bottle of water and some breath mints | 看起来他昨天一到达市区 |
[10:50] | at a bodega down on East 49th Street | 就在东49大街上的杂货店里买了 |
[10:52] | as soon as he got into the city yesterday. | 一瓶水和一些薄荷糖 |
[10:53] | I did a facial recognition search | 我在周围区域的所有摄像头上 |
[10:55] | on all the cameras in the immediate area, | 做了一个面部识别搜索 |
[10:57] | and we got a positive match for Eli Condon. | 我们可以清晰地看到伊莱·克尔顿 |
[10:59] | 11:32 yesterday morning, he enters the Ardmore building. | 昨天上午11点32分 他走进阿德摩大楼 |
[11:02] | You get him coming out too? | 你看到他走出来了吗 |
[11:04] | Exits the building at 1:45 p.M. | 在下午1点45分离开 |
[11:06] | The building doesn’t exactly scream “Affair,” Does it? | 大楼上并没有明晃晃写着”外遇” 不是吗 |
[11:08] | So what was he doing in there for two hours? | 那么这两个小时他到底在里面做了什么 |
[11:11] | I don’t know, but get this. | 我也不知道 不过看看这个 |
[11:13] | Visitors log show no record of Eli. | 访客登记上并没有伊莱的记录 |
[11:16] | There’s only three names in that time period, | 在那个时间段只有三个名字登记了 |
[11:18] | and they’re all women. | 而她们都是女的 |
[11:21] | We need to know who he was visiting. | 我们得知道他去拜访了谁 |
[11:22] | Boss, that building’s got hundreds of tenants. | 老大啊 那栋大楼里可有成百个房客 |
[11:24] | Get his picture to every office in that building. | 把他的照片给大楼里的每个办公室 |
[11:27] | Someone in there has a connection to our shooter. | 总有某个人和我们的枪手有联系 |
[11:29] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[11:30] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 加油 |
[11:35] | Valerie, right? | 瓦勒莉 是吧 |
[11:37] | Yeah, we met at the ski lodge in Vermont a few years back. | 没错 几年前我们在佛蒙特州的滑雪小屋见过 |
[11:40] | – Oh, come on. – You still work for “Vogue”? | – 噢 又来这套 – 你还为《时尚》杂志工作吗 |
[11:43] | October 24, 2001, | 2001年10月24日 |
[11:45] | you read an article in “Maxim” That told you | 你在《风度》杂志上读了一篇文章 |
[11:47] | role-playing spices things up in the bedroom. | 上面说角色扮演有助于提升性爱体验 |
[11:49] | Well, things must have gotten pretty spicy that night | 是吗 那晚一定激情四射 |
[11:52] | for me to remember it so perfectly. | 所以我的记忆如此栩栩如生 |
[11:54] | Except that my name was Victoria | 只不过那晚我的名字是维多利亚 |
[11:56] | and I worked for “The Atlantic.” | 我在《亚特兰大》杂志工作 |
[11:58] | You had a giggling fit every time I referred | 每次我提到你的备用名切特 |
[11:59] | to your chosen name of Chet. | 你都忍不住咯咯直笑 |
[12:01] | And then things got so weird, you started sweating profusely | 接着事情就离谱了 你满头大汗 |
[12:04] | and had a panic attack… game over. | 还出现了惊恐状 于是游戏结束 |
[12:06] | How’s that for spicy? | 听起来十分很激情吧 |
[12:08] | Ah, poor Chet doesn’t know what he missed. | 噢 可怜的切特都不知道他错过了什么 |
[12:11] | So, Eli Condon… Jay tracked him | 好了 伊莱·克尔顿 杰追查到他 |
[12:15] | to the Ardmore building yesterday. | 昨天去了阿德摩大楼 |
[12:17] | We’re working on who he met with. | 我们正在追查他去见了什么人 |
[12:19] | So far we don’t have a contact for Eli in the building, | 目前为止还没找到伊莱和那栋大楼的联系之处 |
[12:21] | but the only call Eli got yesterday | 但昨天伊莱接到的唯一一通电话 |
[12:25] | was from a burner cell. It lasted eight seconds. | 来自一部一次性手机 只持续了八秒钟 |
[12:28] | So we got nothing. | 我们一无所获 |
[12:31] | We keep hitting roadblocks with this. | 我们总是在这件事上遇到种种障碍 |
[12:32] | I mean, we’re not getting anywhere. | 我是说 我们什么都没查出来 |
[12:34] | Maybe I should just… | 也许我就应该… |
[12:36] | man up and talk to the people on the task force, | 鼓起勇气去问问特别任务小组的人 |
[12:39] | see if they remember anything about Eli. | 看看他们是否记得伊莱的一些事 |
[12:42] | Maybe they knew him. I don’t know. | 也许他们知道 但我不确定 |
[12:43] | Now, listen, I’m in the dark here. | 好了 听着 我现在一无所知 |
[12:48] | Talk to me. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[12:52] | It was 2006. | 那是2006年 |
[12:55] | I’d left Syracuse. I’d left you. | 我离开了锡拉丘兹 也离开了你 |
[12:57] | I wanted to leave it all behind. | 我只想远远抛开一切 |
[13:00] | I was done being a cop, | 我当警察当够了 |
[13:02] | but this was different… CIA. | 可这事儿不一样 那是中情局 |
[13:07] | They recruited me because of my special abilities. | 因为我的特殊能力 他们招募了我 |
[13:13] | We were assigned with tracking down | 我们分配到的任务是追踪 |
[13:16] | a rogue NSA agent and taking him out. | 一名叛变的国家安全局探员并解决掉他 |
[13:21] | He was leaking classified information to the wrong people. | 他把机密信息泄露给了不应该知道的人 |
[13:23] | No one could find him, but we did. | 没人能找到他 但我们做到了 |
[13:27] | We found him, and we killed him… | 我们找到了他 并且杀了他 |
[13:31] | and then it was over. | 一切都结束了 |
[13:33] | We disappeared back into our own lives, | 我们销声匿迹 回到我们的正常生活中 |
[13:36] | weren’t allowed to contact each other, | 不再联系彼此 |
[13:38] | but that was fine with me. | 我对此没什么问题 |
[13:39] | I wanted nothing to do with any of them. | 我并不想和他们再有交集 |
[13:43] | – Too many… – Memories. | – 太多纷杂的… – 记忆 |
[13:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:52] | Let’s you and me give this one more shot | 现在在你联系他们之前 |
[13:55] | before you reach out. | 你和我 再做一次尝试 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:59] | I did a little research on the Warrensburg Carnival from 2006. | 我查了下沃伦斯堡嘉年华从2006年起的信息 |
[14:03] | Figured if I tell you a few details, | 我想如果我能给你一些细节 |
[14:04] | maybe it’ll trigger something. | 也许能唤起你的回忆 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:08] | So, while at this carnival, did you enjoy | 在嘉年华的时候 你喜欢 |
[14:12] | John Ormsbee’s award-winning “Grateful Red” Chili? | 约翰·奥姆斯比备受赞誉的那个感恩红辣椒吗 |
[14:19] | No, although I do love a terrible pun with my chili. | 不 虽然我很喜欢这个糟糕的辣椒双关语[还指其性感帅气] |
[14:23] | I’ll bet you do. | 我就知道 |
[14:25] | All right, do you remember Estragon, | 言归正传 你记得艾斯特昂吗 |
[14:28] | grand champion breeding heifer? | 育种小母牛的超级冠军 |
[14:30] | No, I don… I don’t recall a cow named Estragon. | 不 不记得 我不记得有一头叫艾斯特昂的母牛 |
[14:35] | Okay, well, those are the only two storylines | 好吧 这是当地报刊上 |
[14:37] | coming out of the carnival | 仅有的两篇值得一提的 |
[14:38] | that the local paper saw fit to print. | 关于嘉年华的故事 |
[14:42] | There’s no mention of your softball-throwing exploits. | 并不曾提及你打垒球的丰功伟绩 |
[14:45] | Well, there should have been. I was on fire. | 应该有啊 我那时候超牛逼的 |
[14:52] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[14:54] | No. | 不 |
[14:56] | October 20, 2006 is going to send me over the edge. | 2006年10月20日快把我逼疯了 |
[15:00] | I have to figure this out. | 我非把这件事弄明白不可 |
[15:03] | October 20, 2006? | 2006年10月20日 |
[15:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:08] | You know, the, uh… | 你要知道 呃 |
[15:10] | Warrensburg Carnival was on May 8th that year. | 那年的沃伦斯堡嘉年华是在5月8日举行的 |
[15:14] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[15:17] | Well, it’s hard to believe, but your memory’s wrong. | 虽然难以置信 但是你的记忆出错了 |
[15:25] | Okay, Peter Roach, where are you? | 好了 皮特·罗琦 你在哪儿 |
[15:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[15:29] | “Special Agent Peter Roach, | 特别探员皮特·罗琦 |
[15:31] | killed in a training accident on January 21, 2013.” | 2013年1月21日在一次训练场意外中被杀 |
[15:38] | All right, Sam McQuaid. | 好吧 山姆·麦奎德 |
[15:44] | “ATF, killed in the line of duty on February 18, 2013.” | 美国烟草和枪支管理局 2013年2月18日因公殉职 |
[15:51] | Peter and Sam died within a month of each other. | 皮特和山姆在一月内相继死亡 |
[15:58] | Emmet Grinwis. Don’t tell me you’re dead too. | 艾米特·格里维斯 别告诉我你也挂了 |
[16:03] | “Terminated from the FBI two years ago. | 两年前被联邦调查局解雇 |
[16:05] | Three stays in mental institutions. | 三次住进精神病院 |
[16:09] | Last known address, Newburgh.” | 最后所知地址 纽堡 |
[16:11] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[16:15] | Brian Fenton. | 布莱恩·芬顿 |
[16:21] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[16:23] | What are you doing here so late? | 这么晚了你在这儿干嘛 |
[16:24] | Jay, you’re just the guy I need. | 杰 你正是我所需要的人才 |
[16:28] | “Brian Fenton, ATF. File sealed, | 布莱恩·芬顿 美国烟草和枪支管理局 档案封存 |
[16:30] | Top secret clearance only.” | 最高机密 |
[16:32] | Oh, so that’s what you’re doing so late at night. | 哦 所以这你大晚上忙着干这事 |
[16:35] | You’re breaking federal law. | 你在忙着违反联邦法律 |
[16:37] | I haven’t broken any laws, at least… not yet. | 我没有违反任何联邦法律 至少 暂时还没 |
[16:44] | No. No way. | 不 门儿都没有 |
[16:46] | No, not this time, not happening. | 不 这次不行 绝不可能 |
[16:48] | That file says, “Stay away, Jay.” No. | 那份文件说 “别碰我 杰伊” 不行 |
[16:51] | Something’s going on here, and I need your help. | 事情很蹊跷 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:54] | You’re the only one I trust to do this. | 你是唯一一个我可以信任来做这件事人 |
[16:56] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:58] | You know what? Just do me a favor, okay? | 你知道吗 就当帮我个忙 行吗 |
[17:00] | Promise me you’re gonna say nice things at my trial | 向我保证我被联邦探员拖走之后 |
[17:02] | after the Feds come drag me out of here, all right? | 在我的庭审上你会帮我说几句好话 行不 |
[17:04] | – Oh, thank you. – Oh, okay, right. | – 谢谢 – 好了 好了 |
[17:14] | Hey, look at you, | 嘿 看看你 |
[17:15] | in early doing paperwork like a big guy. | 一大早就忙活着 搞得跟真的一样 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I like it. It classes you up a bit. | 是的 我就喜欢你这样 算是有点领导范儿了 |
[17:20] | It’s just temporary till Sandra gets back. | 等到桑德拉回来我就不干了 |
[17:22] | – We should know in a day or two. – Yeah, that’s great, | – 就这一天两天的事 – 是啊 还真棒 |
[17:24] | but I’m just saying, being the boss suits you. | 但是讲真 你适合做领导 |
[17:26] | I take it you’re here for some other reason than to annoy me, right? | 赌五毛 你绝不是无事不登三宝殿 对吗 |
[17:30] | We tracked the rifle Eli used. | 我们查了一下伊莱用的步枪 |
[17:32] | It’s a military prototype. | 是个军用枪的原型 |
[17:34] | Prototype? | 原型枪 |
[17:36] | It’s supposed to be the sniper rifle of the future. | 它本来是将要被用于狙击步枪 |
[17:39] | DoD scrapped the program about five years ago. | 国防部五年前废弃了这个项目 |
[17:41] | How did Eli get his hands on it? | 那伊莱怎么拿到这个的 |
[17:43] | Weapon he used traces back to a pallet of guns | 他用的武器可以追溯到 |
[17:45] | stolen from Langley, 2009. | 2009年从兰利市被偷的一批枪 |
[17:48] | Langley, as in home of the CIA? | 兰利市吗 中情局的老巢吗 |
[17:50] | Get this… guns from the same pallet | 就是如此 这枪和 |
[17:52] | used in the shootings of Congressman Hill | 大约一年前在新墨西哥 |
[17:54] | about a year ago in New Mexico | 刺杀国会议员希尔 |
[17:56] | and the killing of journalist Jeff Brooks in Virginia | 和一个月前在弗吉尼亚被杀的记者杰夫·布鲁克斯 |
[17:57] | a few months before that. | 是一批枪 |
[17:59] | The same prototype was used in three shootings? | 同一把模型枪用于了3次枪击案 |
[18:02] | Get me everything you can on these other cases. | 把所有关于这三起案子的资料全部找给我 |
[18:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:15] | Hey. Thanks for coming by. | 嘿 谢谢你能过来 |
[18:17] | I tried Carrie, but I couldn’t get her. | 我联系了凯莉 但没联系上 |
[18:19] | Yeah, she’s seeing an old colleague. | 嗯 她去见老同事了 |
[18:21] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[18:22] | So the tox results came in for Eli Condon. | 就伊莱·克尔顿的化验结果来看 |
[18:24] | Curious thing… he wasn’t drunk or high | 有趣的是 他既没有喝醉又没有嗑药 |
[18:26] | in the usual sense of the word, but there were traces | 但是他的体内有 |
[18:29] | of dextro-lysergamide in his system. | 右旋性麦角酰胺的残留 |
[18:31] | Which is a good thing or a bad thing? | 哪个是好消息哪个是坏消息 |
[18:33] | Dextro-lysergamide is part of a group | 麦角酸是一种 |
[18:34] | of powerful antipsychotic drugs called psychotropics. | 强力的抗精神病药 |
[18:37] | But we didn’t find any history of mental illness, | 但是我们没发现他有精神病史的记录 |
[18:40] | and Eli wasn’t taking any prescribed medications. | 并且 伊莱也没有正在服用处方药 |
[18:43] | Right, but see, the thing about psychotropics is | 对 但是 治疗精神病的药物 |
[18:44] | they’ve been linked to mind manipulation | 和思想控制 心理控制有关 |
[18:46] | and mental control, so it’s possible that… | 所以 很有可能 |
[18:48] | Mind control? | 思想控制 |
[18:50] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[18:52] | I’m just telling you what I found. | 我就是告诉你我的发现 |
[18:52] | All right, can you tell me | 好吧 你能告诉我 |
[18:54] | when this drug was put into Eli’s system? | 伊莱摄入这种药物体内多久了 |
[18:57] | Well, it’s hard to give an exact time, | 额 很难说出一个具体的时间 |
[18:58] | but I’d say within the last 36 hours. | 但是我肯定是在36小时内 |
[19:01] | So right around the time Eli went into the Ardmore building. | 这和伊莱进入阿德摩尔大楼的时间相吻合 |
[19:05] | – Thank you. – You got it. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[19:09] | ‘Scuse me. | 抱歉让让 |
[19:28] | Emmet? | 艾米特 |
[19:44] | Emmet? I’m Carrie Wells. | 艾米特 我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[19:48] | You’re that memory cop. | 你就是那个记忆神探 |
[19:49] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 就是我 |
[19:52] | You want to put the gun down? | 你能把枪放下吗 |
[19:54] | I know why you’re here… to kill me. | 我知道你为什么来这 是来杀我的 |
[19:58] | Just like you killed Roach. | 就像你杀了罗奇一样 |
[20:01] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我谁也没杀 |
[20:08] | Emmet… | 艾米特 |
[20:10] | I’m gonna put my gun away. | 我放下我的枪 |
[20:14] | I just want to talk to you. | 我就想和你聊聊 |
[20:17] | You remember that carnival we went to, all of us together? | 你记得我们一起去过的那个嘉年华吗 我们一起的 |
[20:22] | There’s something not right about that night. | 那晚的确有些古怪 |
[20:27] | I think about that carnival all the time. | 我一直在想那个嘉年华 |
[20:31] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[20:32] | It’s kind of odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[20:35] | My past, the present… | 我甚至不记得 |
[20:38] | doesn’t stick with me anymore, | 我的过去 现在 |
[20:40] | but that carnival is clear as day. | 但那场嘉年华却历历在目 |
[20:43] | What… what do you remember about the carnival, Emmet? | 什么 你记得那晚的嘉年华什么 艾米特 |
[20:46] | I remember me and you and Pete, Sam… | 我记得 我 你 皮特 还有萨姆 |
[20:54] | – celebrating. – Right. | – 一起狂欢 – 没错 |
[20:56] | Walking around, had a few beers. | 四处走走 喝喝啤酒 |
[21:04] | And then I impressed you all with my arm. | 然后我的手臂让你引起了注意 |
[21:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:07] | The milk bottles. | 牛奶瓶 |
[21:09] | I knocked them over. | 我击中了所有瓶子 |
[21:11] | No, I… I knocked them over. | 不 是我击中的 |
[21:13] | Hell, no, you didn’t knock them over. | 见鬼 不是 不是你击中的 |
[21:16] | You guys were cheering me on. | 你们都在为我喝彩 |
[21:17] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没了你们我根本不可能完成 |
[21:21] | “Six in a row! Way to go!” | 六连中 干得六 |
[21:27] | Sorry. You remembered wrong. | 抱歉 是你记错了 |
[21:29] | No. I don’t… | 不 我不会记错 |
[21:32] | I don’t ever remember things wrong. | 我从来都不会记错事 |
[21:35] | Are you saying you threw all those strikes? | 你说你击中了三个球吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:39] | I knocked the milk bottles down. | 是我击中了所有牛奶瓶 |
[21:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[21:42] | To prove your memory wrong. | 去证明你是错的 |
[21:46] | If you played the game, how did I wind up with this? | 如果是你赢了 那我怎么会有这个 |
[21:56] | Hey, hey, boss, listen. | 嘿 嘿 老大 |
[21:58] | I looked into those shootings like you asked for. | 我调查了所有你要的枪击案 |
[22:00] | Anything linking to Eli Condon? | 有什么和伊莱·克尔顿有关的吗 |
[22:01] | Nothing definitive, right, but the MO’s the same… | 没什么确切的进展 但是作案手法是一样的 |
[22:03] | Two shooters. Armando Lockett, | 两个开枪者 阿曼多·洛基特 |
[22:05] | Skip Camirand. | 思琪普·卡马兰 |
[22:06] | Neither man had any criminal record, | 两个人都没有犯罪记录 |
[22:08] | weapons training, mental illness, | 武器使用训练 精神疾病 |
[22:10] | political activism… nothing. | 政治行动 什么都没有 |
[22:11] | Nothing pointing to a history of | 没有迹象表明 |
[22:13] | or capacity for violence whatsoever. | 他们有暴力倾向史 |
[22:15] | Both men… killed themselves after the shooting. | 他们两个人 在枪击案之后都自杀了 |
[22:19] | Sounds familiar. | 似曾相识啊 |
[22:21] | ME reports showed some kind of weird drug in their system, | 法医鉴定他们体内有些奇怪的药物 |
[22:24] | – a dextro… – Dextro-lysergamide. | – 一种右旋性 – 右旋性麦角酰胺 |
[22:26] | It’s a mind control drug. | 是一种思想控制的药物 |
[22:28] | How do you know what? | 你咋知道 |
[22:29] | It was in Eli’s system too. | 伊莱体内也有 |
[22:31] | All right, come on, boss, seriously? | 好吧 好吧 老大 讲真 |
[22:33] | What, are we getting into some kind of | 怎么 我们是卷进了一些 |
[22:34] | conspiracy theory stuff here? | 阴谋论里面吗 |
[22:36] | Killing of a political journalist, | 政坛记者之死 |
[22:38] | shooting a… A congressman? | 国会议员枪击身亡 |
[22:40] | All right. Shooting up a closed power plant | 好吧 在一个倒闭的发电厂 |
[22:42] | doesn’t really track unless our shooter | 并不会有什么大作为 |
[22:46] | was just in the wrong spot? | 除非枪手走错地方了 |
[22:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:49] | Put together a list of potential targets in the area of yesterday’s shooting. | 将昨天那块区域的潜在目标汇总列表 |
[22:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:59] | Hey, listen, I went to see Emmet, okay, | 嘿 听着 我去见了艾米特 好吧 |
[23:02] | one of the guys on the task force. | 特别任务小组的一员 |
[23:04] | Now, he had a memory of the carnival too, | 现在他也有关于嘉年华的一段记忆 |
[23:07] | – except that his… – I told you I’d go with you. | – 除此之外 他的 – 我告诉过你我和你一起去啊 |
[23:08] | I know, I know, but listen. | 我知道 我知道 但你听我说 |
[23:10] | He remembers everything like I do of that carnival, | 他和我记得的东西一模一样 |
[23:13] | except that in his memory he’s the one | 除了在他记忆里 他才是那个 |
[23:15] | who was throwing the softball, not me. | 扔垒球的人 不是我 |
[23:17] | Now, this guy is loopy. | 现在 这家伙已经疯了 |
[23:19] | He barely remembered who I was, | 他几乎不记得我是谁 |
[23:20] | but the carnival is crystal clear in his mind. | 但是那晚的嘉年华他却记得无比清楚 |
[23:23] | It’s bizarre. I don’t know… | 这太奇怪了 我不知道 |
[23:25] | Something is going on here. | 事情很不对劲 |
[23:27] | We found two other shootings in the last year | 我们发现去年的两起枪击案 |
[23:29] | with a similar MO to Eli’s. | 和伊莱的作案手法是一样的 |
[23:31] | All three men had traces of a psychotropic in their systems. | 三个人都有右旋性麦角酰胺残留在他们体内 |
[23:34] | It’s possible someone manipulated these shooters. | 很有可能有人在操控他们 |
[23:38] | What are you saying, mind control drug? | 什么 你是说精神控制药 |
[23:41] | Hey, Carrie. | 嘿 凯莉 |
[23:43] | That file you wanted to read about, | 这是你要的文件 |
[23:44] | that guy you used to work with, Brian Fenton? | 那个以前和你一起共事的人 叫布莱恩·芬东吗 |
[23:46] | – You got in? – Yeah. | – 你搞定了吗 – 嗯 |
[23:53] | Okay, so this guy Brian Fenton’s claiming | 好吧 这个叫布莱恩·芬东的人 |
[23:56] | that he was in the ATF? Bogus. | 声称他曾在ATF任职 假的 |
[23:58] | For the past 35 years, this guy’s | 在过去的35年里 这个人 |
[24:00] | been in the scientific intelligence division of… | 在科学情报部门 隶属… |
[24:01] | – Of the CIA. – Yup, you got it. | – 中情局的 – 是的 你说的没错 |
[24:04] | In the early ’80s he oversaw a Black Ops project called MJ Volt. | 在八十年代早期 他监管了一个叫”MJ伏特”的黑色行动项目 |
[24:08] | And it looks like it was a program aimed at | 这个项目的目的是为了 |
[24:10] | making American soldiers immune to | 让美国士兵免疫于 |
[24:12] | Soviet interrogation techniques using mind control | 苏联实施的思想控制和记忆操控的审讯 |
[24:15] | and memory manipulation, also known as brainwashing. | 也叫做洗脑工程 |
[24:19] | Only researchers started to believe | 只有研究人员才相信 |
[24:21] | that they could use the same techniques | 他们可以将同样的技术 |
[24:23] | to gain control over unsuspecting subjects. | 运用于控制毫无戒心的对象 |
[24:25] | So agents so covert they don’t even know their own involvement? | 所以这些在地下工作的探员也不知道自己已经参与其中 |
[24:28] | Okay, “Started to believe” | 好吧 开始相信 |
[24:30] | is very different than actually accomplishing, okay? | 和大功告成还不是一个概念吧 好吗 |
[24:33] | Which this program never did, did they? | 这个项目从来没实施 对吧 |
[24:35] | No, actually. Project Volt | 实际上是的 伏特项目 |
[24:38] | didn’t achieve anything other than losing a ton of dough. | 除了往里面大把大把的砸钱别的一无所获 |
[24:40] | – Got shut down in 1986. – Exactly. | – 在1986年就被终止了 – 看见没 |
[24:43] | Jay, did you find anyone else | 杰 你有没有找到和 |
[24:45] | associated with this Project Volt? | 伏特项目有关的人 |
[24:48] | Would you stop trying to connect dots that don’t exist? | 你能不能不要无中生有 |
[24:52] | Actually, Carrie, | 事实上 凯莉 |
[24:54] | I did find a list of professors and scientists | 我确实找到了一些专家和科学家 |
[24:56] | linked to the project, so, yeah. | 和这个项目有联系 所以 嗯 |
[24:58] | Look, I just think we should consider the possibility | 听着 我想我们应该考虑到有种可能性 |
[25:00] | that someone rebooted this program | 就是有人重启了这个项目 |
[25:02] | and made it operational, | 并使其运转起来了 |
[25:03] | and somehow you might be involved. | 在某种程度上来说 你可能深陷其中 |
[25:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[25:07] | Re… there is no way someone got into my head, | 重新… 在我毫不知情的情况下 谁也不可能进入我的脑海 |
[25:10] | brainwashed me without me knowing it. | 给我洗脑 |
[25:13] | Will you please just look at the photos | 你能看看这些照片 |
[25:15] | – and see if you recognize anyone? – Yes. | – 看看有没有认识的人 – 好的 |
[25:17] | If this project is active, someone else might die. | 要是这个项目运行了 还有人会因此丧命 |
[25:20] | You might be the one who could stop it. | 你可能成为那个阻止这一切的人 |
[25:22] | I just said yes. Show me the photos. | 我答应还不行吗 给我看看那些图 |
[25:25] | O… kay. | 好 好的 |
[25:27] | No. | 不认识 |
[25:29] | x1 Nope. | |
[25:30] | x2 No. | |
[25:31] | x3 No. | |
[25:35] | Stop there. | 等等 |
[25:36] | Six in a row! Way to go! | 六连中 干得六 |
[25:40] | Dr. Edward Wythe, Yale? | 爱德华·维斯 耶鲁大学 |
[25:43] | No, no, that guy’s not a doctor. | 不可能 不可能 这家伙不能是个博士啊 |
[25:45] | He’s a carny. | 他就是个嘉年华成员 |
[25:47] | I mean, he’s the guy who was working the milk bottle toss | 我是说 他就是管投牛奶瓶的人 |
[25:50] | – at the carnival. – Are you sure? | – 在嘉年华 – 你确定吗 |
[25:53] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我很确定 |
[25:54] | If that’s true, | 如果没错的话 |
[25:56] | Wythe might be who Eli went to see at the Ardmore building. | 伊莱去阿德摩尔大楼就是见维斯 |
[25:59] | Well, I guess there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there? | 好吧 我觉得这是我们能找到真相的唯一突破口 是吗 |
[26:09] | Building security says a man resembling Wythe | 保安说一个符合维斯体貌特征的人 |
[26:11] | but using a different name | 用了另一个名字 |
[26:13] | is renting an office here in the basement. | 在地下室租了一间办公室 |
[26:34] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[26:43] | Dextro-lysergamide. | 右旋性麦角酰胺 |
[26:47] | If this is from today, | 如果这是今天才用的 |
[26:49] | then Wythe has activated another killer. | 那么维斯又激活了一个杀手 |
[26:57] | Hey, boss, I got a BOLO out on Wythe. | 嘿 老大 我已经发布了维斯的通缉令 |
[26:59] | Got his picture circulating in every airport, | 他的照片已经在每个机场 |
[27:01] | train station, and bridge. | 火车站和桥梁入口循环播放了 |
[27:02] | Great, but right now we need to focus | 很好 但是我们现在得集中精力 |
[27:04] | on tracking down this possible shooter. | 来找到这个潜在的狙击手了 |
[27:05] | Oh, with no ID, | 噢 没有身份证明 |
[27:07] | no description, no potential target? | 没有任何描述 没有潜在目标 |
[27:08] | I mean, we’re good, boss, but we can’t find a ghost. | 我是说 老大 就算我们再厉害 也找不到一个鬼啊 |
[27:10] | What about potential targets in town yesterday? | 那昨天在市里有哪些潜在的目标 |
[27:12] | They sent Eli out to get someone. | 他们派伊莱去是为了除掉某个人的 |
[27:14] | Me and Denny looked into it, | 我和丹尼查了一下 |
[27:16] | but there wasn’t anyone within five miles of that power plant. | 但是那个能源工厂方圆五英里都没有一个人 |
[27:18] | Hey, I think I found a link | 嘿 我觉得我找到了 |
[27:19] | between the shootings of Congressman Hill | 国会议员希尔和那个弗吉尼亚记者的枪击案 |
[27:20] | and that journalist in Virginia. | 之间的联系了 |
[27:22] | Jeff Brooks, right? | 那个记者叫杰夫·布鲁克斯 是吧 |
[27:23] | Killed in Virginia while investigating a story | 他是在弗吉尼亚调查一个 |
[27:25] | about a potential scandal | 关于政府向叙利亚的反叛者 |
[27:27] | involving our government selling weapons to Syrian rebels. | 出售军火这一潜在丑闻的时候被杀死的 |
[27:30] | – I never heard of that. – Yeah. Because it never came out. | 我怎么从来都没听说过这事 – 那是自然 因为这事就没传出来 |
[27:32] | The story got discredited after Brooks died, | 布鲁克斯去世后这个报道被认为是伪造的 |
[27:34] | and it never gained traction. | 而且它也没引起多少关注 |
[27:36] | Then a few months later, a House Oversight Committee | 几个月后一个议会监督委员会 |
[27:37] | opens an investigation. | 开始了调查 |
[27:39] | And Congressman Hill was on that committee. | 国会议员希尔就在那个委员会里 |
[27:41] | He chaired that committee. | 他是委员会的主席 |
[27:43] | So Wythe and his goons | 所以维斯和他的杀手们 |
[27:45] | could be taking out anyone looking into this arms scandal. | 可能会杀掉任何一个调查这件军火丑闻的人 |
[27:48] | What happened to the inquiry? | 后来那调查进行的怎么样了 |
[27:50] | Well, it went away after | 额 国会议员希尔因病退休后 |
[27:51] | Congressman Hill had to retire due to his injuries. | 这事就不了了之了 |
[27:53] | However, two weeks ago, there’s a resolution | 然而两周前参议院提成了一项新的决议 |
[27:56] | proposed in the Senate to establish a committee | 建立一个新的委员会 |
[27:58] | to investigate these same allegations. | 去调查同一件事 |
[28:00] | Who proposed this resolution? | 谁提出了这个决议 |
[28:02] | Senator Glass from Indiana. | 印第安纳州的格拉斯议员 |
[28:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Senator Alison Glass? | 哇 哇 哇 艾莉森·格拉斯议员 |
[28:07] | – Right. – Her name came up | -是的 -她的名字昨天 |
[28:09] | in a search of potential political targets | 出现在了市内潜在谋杀 |
[28:10] | in town yesterday. That’s right… | 政治目标的名单上 那就对了 |
[28:11] | She was giving a speech up in Harlem. | 她在哈莱姆区进行了演讲 |
[28:13] | She still here? | 她还在那儿 |
[28:16] | Holy crap, boss, she’s set to appear | 我勒个去 她准备在一个 |
[28:18] | at the new green energy building on Roosevelt Island. | 罗斯福岛上的绿色能源工厂露面 |
[28:20] | Guys, that’s across the street from yesterday’s shooting. | 那可是昨天枪击现场的马路对面 |
[28:22] | Eli would have had the | 伊莱在能源工厂 |
[28:23] | perfect vantage point from that power plant. | 有最好的狙击视角 |
[28:25] | Senator Glass is our target. | 格拉斯议员是我们的目标 |
[28:27] | So Eli got the location right but the date wrong? | 所以伊莱在错误的时间出现在了正确的地点 |
[28:30] | Eli’s wife said he had a bike accident, | 伊莱的妻子说他在枪击前一天 |
[28:32] | hit his head the day before the shooting. | 骑车撞到了头 |
[28:34] | Maybe it scrambled the program being uploaded into his brain. | 或许这个事故打乱了事先被传输到他大脑里的程序 |
[28:38] | Come on, Al. That’s a little farfetched, no? | 算了吧 艾尔 这也太牵强了吧 不是吗 |
[28:40] | No more so than the rest of this. | 没有比下面的更离谱了 |
[28:42] | We need to cancel the senator’s appearance | 我们必须在一个人被 |
[28:45] | before somebody else gets a phone call | 一通电话变成杀手之前 |
[28:46] | that turns them into a killer. | 制止议员在公众前露面 |
[28:49] | You gonna take on a senator, boss? | 老大 你要取消一个参议员的露面 |
[28:51] | You got that kind of pull? | 你还有这本事 |
[28:52] | I got friends in low places. | 我有铁哥们呢 |
[28:54] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[28:56] | I was, uh, surprised to get your call. | 接到你的电话时我很惊讶 |
[29:00] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[29:01] | – How’s retirement treating you? – It’s good. | -你的退休生活怎么样了 -挺好的 |
[29:04] | I got a lot of extra time, and I’m catching up on reading. | 我现在有很多空闲时间 我还读了好多书 |
[29:07] | I’m thinking of learning French. Parlez-vous ? | 我还准备学学法语 你会说吗[法语] |
[29:10] | I’m growing a garden. Growing kale. | 我还在花园里种了点甘蓝 |
[29:12] | Kale? Sounds great. | 甘蓝听起来不错 |
[29:15] | It’s horrible. I’m losing my mind. | 退休生活简直糟透了 我都快疯了 |
[29:18] | I’m a cop. | 我可是个警察 |
[29:20] | Cops don’t grow kale. | 警察才不会种甘蓝 |
[29:22] | We’re working on getting you reinstated. | 我们正在努力让你复职 |
[29:24] | Should get word in a day or two. | 一两天内就应该有结果了 |
[29:27] | In the meantime, if you’re interested, | 与此同时 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[29:29] | I can use a little help… | 我需要你帮我… |
[29:32] | I’ll do it. | 没问题 |
[29:35] | So you’re asking me to cancel the senator’s event, | 所以你这是让我因为一个不切实际的阴谋推论 |
[29:38] | which the media’s gonna be all over, | 去取消一个已经在媒体上众人皆知的 |
[29:40] | for some crackpot conspiracy theory? | 参议员的活动 |
[29:42] | Yeah, I mean, I know it sounds out there, | 是的 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[29:43] | but we have reason to believe | 但是我们有理由相信 |
[29:44] | that the senator’s life could be in danger. | 议员的生命可能会有危险 |
[29:46] | There was a shooting at the factory | 昨天在你那活动对面的工厂 |
[29:48] | next door to your event yesterday. | 发生了枪击事件 |
[29:51] | Come on, Haley. You’re her Chief of Staff. | 别这样 海莉 你是她的幕僚长 |
[29:52] | You need to be looking out for her. | 你得为她的安全着想啊 |
[29:54] | It’s pretty thin, Sandra, and I hate to remind you, | 这站不住脚 桑德拉 尽管我不想这么说 |
[29:57] | but you’re not a cop anymore. | 但你已经不再是个警察了 |
[29:59] | Oh, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[30:00] | Well, I hate to remind you | 好吧 我也不想这么说 |
[30:02] | that I know about the senator’s trip to Park City last year | 但是我知道议员去年去帕克城旅游了 |
[30:05] | when she was supposed to be at… | 然而她本应该在… |
[30:06] | – Blackmail? Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 威胁我 来真的吗 – 嗯哼 |
[30:10] | Her life could be in danger. | 她会有生命危险的 |
[30:12] | Can you give me a name of the suspect, | 那你能给我一个嫌疑人的名字 描述 |
[30:14] | a description… anything? | 或者任何关于嫌疑人的信息么 |
[30:16] | Right now, the killer could be anyone. | 现在杀手可能是任何一个人 |
[30:17] | That’s our MO, but we… | 这是他们的犯罪手法 不过我们… |
[30:18] | Find me a suspect, I’ll reconsider. | 给我一个嫌疑人 我会考虑你的提议 |
[30:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:35] | Sandra struck out with the senator’s people. | 桑德拉在议员下属那里吃瘪了 |
[30:37] | They didn’t think it was a credible threat. | 他们认为这是一个不靠谱的威胁 |
[30:40] | – What do you got there? – Nothing. | -你查到什么了吗 -什么都没有 |
[30:42] | I’m going over security footage from the Ardmore building today. | 我正在看今天阿德摩尔大楼的监控录像 |
[30:45] | If your theory is right | 如果你的推断是正确的 |
[30:46] | and Wythe activated a killer to go after the senator, well, | 维斯真的激活了另一个杀手去对议员出手的话 |
[30:52] | I thought if I go through the footage, I might see something | 我觉得如果我过一遍这些录像 或许会找到 |
[30:54] | that’ll be useful when we’re at the event later today. | 对在之后行动上一些有利的证据 |
[30:56] | Yeah, you really think it’s a good idea | 你真的认为你去出席那个活动 |
[30:58] | for you to go to the event? | 是一个好主意吗 |
[31:00] | I mean, with everything going on, | 我是说 在这么多事情发生之后 |
[31:02] | your connection to Eli… | 还有你和伊莱的关系 |
[31:03] | Al… back off. | 艾尔 别闹了 |
[31:08] | I’m quite capable of doing my job. | 我有能力做好自己的工作 |
[31:10] | You know me. | 你知道的 |
[31:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:15] | Shit. | 卧槽 |
[31:21] | Come on. No, don’t… | 加油 别这样 |
[31:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[31:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:33] | Look… | 听着 |
[31:35] | I know you’re under a lot of stress. | 我知道你现在压力很大 |
[31:37] | Al, I have to tell you something. | 艾尔我必须告诉你一件事 |
[31:39] | I have… | 我必须 |
[31:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:43] | Six in a row. Way to go. | 六连中 干得六 |
[31:47] | Got it. Thanks. | 明白 谢谢 |
[31:50] | What was that? | 那是谁的电话 |
[31:51] | Personal. | 那是我个人的事情 |
[31:56] | You know, you’re right. | 你知道么 你是对的 |
[31:59] | I don’t think I should be at the senator’s event today. | 我觉得我不应该去议员今天的活动 |
[32:02] | Okay. You were gonna tell me something? | 好吧 你刚刚要告我什么来着 |
[32:05] | No. | 没什么 |
[32:09] | I need a minute. | 我需要一个人静静 |
[32:17] | I got unis posted in every building near the event, | 我让小队检查了每一个活动附近的建筑物 |
[32:19] | doubled up Senator Glass’s security presence. | 给格拉斯议员加强了两倍的安保防护 |
[32:22] | I’m heading down there. | 我现在就准备过去 |
[32:24] | Let me know if you find anything on Fenton or Wythe. | 如果你找到了关于芬东或者维斯的任何事情 记得向我汇报 |
[32:27] | You got it, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[32:30] | Where’d Carrie go? | 凯莉去哪了 |
[32:32] | She was just there a few minutes ago. | 她几分钟前还在这儿 |
[32:58] | … shit. | 见鬼 |
[33:05] | – Zone six is clear. – Hey. | – 六区安全 – 嘿 |
[33:07] | Hey, restricted area. | 嘿 这是禁区 |
[33:08] | Oh, not for me, Officer Sanford. | 噢 对我来说不是 桑福德警官 |
[33:12] | Okay, Detective. | 好吧 警探 |
[33:14] | Yeah, thanks. | 太棒啦 谢谢 |
[34:09] | – Anything to report? – No, it’s quiet. | – 有什么异常吗 – 不 没有 一切正常 |
[34:11] | Get an ID on the shooter yet? | 查到枪手的身份了吗 |
[34:13] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[34:15] | Zone six is clear. | 六区安全 |
[34:18] | – Where’s zone six? – In the power plant. | – 六区在哪里 – 在电厂 |
[34:38] | Carrie, you there? Come in. | 凯莉 你在吗 回话 |
[34:42] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[35:20] | Hey, I already checked in there. | 嘿 我已经检查过那里了 |
[35:22] | It’s clear… check the north side of the building. | 那里是安全的…检查一下建筑的北面 |
[35:39] | Carrie, drop the gun. | 凯莉 放下枪 |
[35:47] | It’s me, Al. | 是我 艾尔 |
[35:49] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[35:51] | Six in a row. Way to go. | 六连中 干得六 |
[35:58] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:59] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 听我说 |
[36:01] | – Listen, Carrie! – No! | – 听我说 凯莉 – 不 |
[36:02] | You were never at a carnival. | 你从来没去过嘉年华 |
[36:04] | That memory is not real. | 这些记忆并不是真实的 |
[36:05] | They planted it in your mind. | 他们将记忆植入进了你的大脑 |
[36:07] | I need you to remember what’s real. | 我要你回想起现实 |
[36:10] | You can do it. | 你可以做到的 |
[36:12] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以做到的 |
[36:14] | You’re stronger than whatever they did to you. | 无论他们对你做了什么 你都是最强的 |
[36:16] | Come back. Come back to me. | 回来吧 回到我身边 |
[36:21] | Six in a row. Way to go! | 六连中 干得六 |
[36:24] | Si-si-six… six in a row. Way to go! | 六…六…六连中 干得六 |
[36:27] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[36:37] | By rewiring their brains | 重新改写大脑中的记忆 |
[36:39] | through a combination of hypnosis, drugs, | 需要通过结合催眠 药物 |
[36:41] | and shock therapy, | 和休克疗法 |
[36:43] | I’ve been able to force these people to remember things | 我已经能够强制这些人记住 |
[36:46] | that they’ve never even experienced | 他们从来没经历过的事情了 |
[36:49] | and even more importantly, do whatever I like. | 甚至更重要的是,我喜欢做什么就做什么。 |
[36:52] | Aah! | 啊 |
[36:55] | Six in a row. Way to go! | 六连中 干得六 |
[37:01] | Do they know what’s happening right now? | 他们知道现在发生了什么 |
[37:03] | Are we safe? | 我们安全吗 |
[37:04] | Well, I’ve conditioned them to believe | 我让他们相信 |
[37:06] | that they’re spending their evening at a carnival. | 他们在嘉年华度过了一晚上 |
[37:08] | They will have no recollection | 他们将对今晚这里 |
[37:10] | whatsoever of anything that goes on here tonight. | 所有的事情一无所知 |
[37:12] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[37:14] | We’ll go down if one of them remembers this. | 如果他们中有一个人记起了这事 我们就完蛋了 |
[37:17] | I’m certain, and if they do, | 我确定 如果他们真记起来了 |
[37:19] | we can make more. | 我们可以做更多的事 |
[37:23] | In a few hours, I will release them back to their lives | 在几个小时内 我会将他们送回他们原来的生活中 |
[37:26] | blissfully unaware that they have been | 幸福的对今晚他们已经被改造了 |
[37:28] | weaponized here tonight. | 这事一无所知 |
[37:30] | When we have a mission, | 当我们有任务时 |
[37:32] | I will call one of them back, upload the target, | 会打给他们其中一个人 上传目标代码 |
[37:35] | and activate them with a simple phone call. | 通过一通简单的电话来激活他们 |
[37:38] | Why these people? | 为什么是这些人呢 |
[37:40] | Well, you tell me, Fenton. | 好吧 你来告诉我 芬东 |
[37:41] | What do security guards and lawyers, | 保安 律师, |
[37:46] | stadium workers, police officers, federal agents, | 体育馆馆员 警察 联邦特工 |
[37:49] | journalists… what do they all have in common? | 记者…他们都有什么共同点 |
[37:52] | Trust and familiarity. | 值得信任 人际圈广泛 |
[37:55] | – Nobody will suspect them. – Exactly. | – 没人会怀疑他们 – 没错 |
[38:00] | Take this beauty, Carrie Wells, former detective. | 看看这位尤物 凯莉·威尔斯 前警探 |
[38:04] | She has a perfect memory. | 她有一个完美的记忆力 |
[38:07] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:10] | imagine the possibilities of a memory capacity so large. | 想象记忆容量无穷大的可能性 |
[38:16] | Drugging people is one thing. | 给人下药是一回事 |
[38:18] | Controlling them is quite another. | 控制他们又是另一回事 |
[38:22] | Perhaps you need a further demonstration. | 或许你要看看示范 |
[38:26] | Six in a row. Way to go! | 六连中 干得六 |
[38:28] | Carrie, | 凯莉 |
[38:32] | there’s a weapon on the table behind you. | 你后面的桌子上有一把武器 |
[38:35] | Would you kill this man, Brian Fenton? | 你会杀死这个人吗 布莱恩芬顿 |
[38:47] | Call her off, Wythe. | 阻止她 维斯 |
[38:51] | Call her off! | 阻止她 |
[38:56] | Thank you, Carrie. | 谢谢你 凯莉 |
[38:58] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[39:05] | The perfect killer, | 完美的杀手 |
[39:06] | stripped of conscience and morality. | 没有良知和道德 |
[39:09] | We will build an army so secret | 我们将建立一个绝密的军队 |
[39:11] | that not even the soldiers will know they’ve enlisted. | 绝密到士兵都不知道自己是否被招募了 |
[39:19] | Oh… | 噢 |
[39:21] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的上天 |
[39:24] | The s… the senator, did I… | 议…议员 我… |
[39:26] | No, no, no, you figured it out first. | 没 没 没 你先恢复了正常 |
[39:29] | Thank God. How did you find me? | 谢谢上天 你是怎么找到我的 |
[39:31] | I followed you. | 我跟在你后面 |
[39:33] | – How did you… – I know my girl. | – 你怎么… – 我了解我的女孩 |
[39:35] | The second you got that phone call, | 你拿起电话的那一刻 |
[39:37] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道事情不对劲了 |
[39:38] | You didn’t look like you anymore. | 你看上去不像你了 |
[39:41] | You’re back. | 你回来啦 |
[39:46] | Lieutenant Burns, do you copy? | 伯恩斯警督 你收到了吗 |
[39:54] | This is Lieutenant Burns. | 这是伯恩斯中尉 |
[39:56] | The power plant is clear. You can stand down. | 发电厂安全了 你们待命吧 |
[39:59] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[40:05] | You know, we’re still gonna have to track down Wythe and Fenton. | 我们还得继续追踪维斯和芬东 |
[40:08] | – You gonna be up for it? – Is the Pope Catholic? | – 你准备好了吗 – 明知故问 |
[40:11] | Had I known you were susceptible to mind control, | 如果我早知道你很容易被控制 |
[40:15] | I would have tried it years ago. | 我几年前就会试一下的 |
[40:17] | Oh, yeah? Would you use it for good or for evil? | 是么 你会用来做好事还是做坏事呢 |
[40:19] | Ah… define evil. | 定义一下什么是坏事 |
[40:23] | – Hey, Al? – Hmm? | – 听着 艾尔 – 怎么了 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:30] | When I said I didn’t need you to protect me, I… | 我当时说我不需要你的保护 我… |
[40:34] | I was just… I… I do need you. | 我只是…我真的需要你 |
[40:36] | I do. I need you all the time. | 真的 我时时刻刻都需要你 |
[40:42] | The day you walked back into my life… | 你重新回到我生活的那天… |
[40:44] | Technically, you walked back into mine, | 严格说来是你重新回到我的生活中 |
[40:45] | my little apartment in Queens. | 走进我那间在皇后区的小公寓 |
[40:46] | 5:00 A.M, you were pounding on the door… | 早上五点 敲打我的房门 |
[40:48] | – Boom, boom, boom. – It was a gentle knock. | -咚咚咚 -我很有礼貌的敲门呐 |
[40:50] | And I said, “Hey, you don’t have to break it down. | 然后我说”嘿 不用敲这么大力 |
[40:52] | I hear you.” | 我听得见你” |
[40:54] | “Nice to see you too.” | “见到你我也很高兴” |
[41:03] | – I love you. – What? | – 我爱你 – 什么 |
[41:05] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[41:07] | It scares you. | 虽然有点突兀 |
[41:08] | I don’t care. It’s the truth. | 可我不管 这是实话 |
[41:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:14] | Always have, always will. | 从前是 将来也是 |
[41:28] | Wow, that’s, um… | 天啊 那真的… |
[41:31] | You know, I never thought | 知道吗 我从未想过 |
[41:32] | I would be brave enough to go down this path again | 我会鼓起勇气再次走上这条路 |
[41:35] | or admit this, but I… | 或者承认它 但我… |
[41:45] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[41:47] | Al! Al? | 艾尔 艾尔 |
[41:49] | Al, look at me! Al, I need you! | 看着我 艾尔 我需要你 |
[41:51] | Stay awake. | 保持清醒 |
[41:52] | Okay, just… no! Keep your eyes open! | 好的 就…不 睁开眼 |
[41:53] | Al, no, come on. Come on! | 艾尔 不 坚持住 |
[41:56] | Al! Get me an ambulance! | 艾尔 快叫辆救护车 |
[41:59] | Al? Stay awake. Stay awake. | 艾尔 快醒醒 醒醒啊 |
[42:01] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:03] | Al, no, come on. | 艾尔 不 别这样 |
[42:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |