英文名称:Universal Soldier Regeneration
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | <再造战士:重生> | |
[05:51] | Prime Minister Musayev, | 穆萨耶夫首相 |
[05:54] | if you don’t recognize me, | 如果你不认识我 |
[05:56] | look hard at my face and you’ll understand. | 仔细看看我的脸你就会知道 |
[06:00] | General Vasilly Topov was not only my father, | 瓦里西・托普将军不仅是我的父亲 |
[06:04] | he was my comrade, my leader in battle. | 也是我的战友 战斗中的上司 |
[06:06] | And now his fight for the liberation of Pasalan | 现在我将继承他为之奋斗的事业 |
[06:09] | is my own. | 帕萨兰的自由解放 |
[06:13] | His army is under my command, | 他的军队由我来领导 |
[06:14] | and I will stop at nothing | 没有什么能阻止我 |
[06:16] | to make his dreams become reality. | 实现他的梦想 |
[06:25] | Prime Minister Musayev, | 穆萨耶夫首相 |
[06:26] | we have occupied the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. | 我们已经占领了切尔诺贝利核电厂 |
[06:34] | The abandoned city surrounding the complex is under our control. | 这个环境复杂的遗弃之城已在控制之下 |
[06:36] | No longer can we be ignored. | 我们将不再被忽略 |
[06:41] | Now, we are the occupiers. | 现在我们是占领者 |
[06:43] | Any attempt to penetrate its borders | 任何想要渗透边境的想法 |
[06:48] | will be met with fierce resistance. | 都会遭到武装抵抗 |
[06:50] | The reactor has been rigged with explosives. | 反应堆已经安置了炸药 |
[06:55] | Detonators have been set to 72 hours. | 设定在72小时后引爆 |
[07:02] | Such an explosion would produce a radiation cloud | 这种爆炸造成的核辐射尘 |
[07:05] | 1 00 times stronger than the bombs dropped on Japan. | 是在日本投下的核弹威力的100倍 |
[07:11] | We call for the imminent release of all | 我们要求你们立即释放 |
[07:14] | 227 political prisoners you’ve held captive. | 227名被捕政治犯 |
[07:18] | We call for the complete and total independence of Pasalan. | 我们要帕萨兰地区完全彻底的独立 |
[07:23] | Nothing less will be deemed acceptable. | 这事没有商量的余地 |
[07:27] | Prime Minister Musayev, this fight is not only about country and politics, | 穆萨耶夫首相 这场战斗不仅关乎国家和政治 |
[07:30] | it is about blood. | 还有鲜血 |
[07:32] | Mine… | 我的 |
[07:33] | …and now yours. | 现在是你的鲜血了 |
[07:35] | We have your children. | 你的孩子们在我手上 |
[07:37] | Should you ignore my demands | 一旦你不理会我的要求 |
[07:39] | they will be the first to go. | 他们会成为最先的牺牲品 |
[07:43] | l urge you to act responsibly. | 我劝你三思而行 |
[07:47] | We ask only to be free, | 我们只要自由 |
[07:50] | as you would want your children to be free. | 正如你希望你的孩子们自由 |
[08:03] | Come on, come on, come on. | 进来 进来 |
[08:07] | That’s it. Hey, take it easy. | 就是这里 慢点 |
[08:13] | This way. | 这边 |
[08:17] | Okay, come on, come on. | 好了 过来 快过来 |
[08:19] | Over there, right over there. All right, now take it easy. Take it easy. | 那儿 那儿 好了 轻点儿 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:946个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:192个,六级词汇:104个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:145个,考研词汇:199个,专四词汇:180个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:323个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:25] | Hey, easy! For Christ’s sake, there’s spare parts in there! | 轻点 要知道这里头装的可是备用品 |
[08:29] | Morons. | 蠢猪 |
[09:04] | Sit. | 坐 |
[09:20] | – How do you feel? – I feel good. | -感觉如何 -很棒 |
[09:24] | – Any problems? – No. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[09:29] | – Do you know where you are? – Yes. | -知道你在哪吗 -知道 |
[09:33] | – Do you know why you’re here? – Yes. | -知道为什么在这吗 -是的 |
[09:37] | Is it necessary for you to question the things you don’t know? | 有必要问你不知道的事情吗 |
[09:40] | No. | 没有 |
[09:41] | Excuse me, Doctor. Thank you. | 打扰一下 医生 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Okay, can you please move your right fingers, | 能从右手无名指开始 |
[09:47] | one by one, beginning with the forefinger? | 依次动一下你的指头吗 |
[09:51] | – Limited range. – All right. | -行动受限 -好的 |
[09:56] | – Do you feel warm? – Yes. | -感觉暖和吗 -是的 |
[10:01] | l’m gonna cool you off. | 我来给你降温 |
[10:19] | Very good. You were very good today. | 很好 你今天做的很好 |
[10:55] | So you’ve seen the security tape from the museum? | 你在博物馆看到了监控录象 |
[10:58] | l have. | 是的 |
[11:00] | You want to describe what you saw, or shall I? | 可以描述一下当时看到的情景吗 |
[11:03] | I saw an armed assailant take direct hits to vital areas | 我看到武装分子直接打死保镖 |
[11:07] | and still manage to overpower a security detail. | 还想逃过安保的追踪 |
[11:11] | This remind you of something? | 这让你想起了什么 |
[11:14] | White Tower was shut down over a year ago. | 一年前停止的”白塔”计划 |
[11:17] | -Maybe it was something else. -Maybe. | -也有可能是别的 -也许吧 |
[11:19] | But we should still prepare for the worst, however remote the possibility. | 我们还是要做最坏的打算 尽管可能性很小 |
[11:26] | So, if we assume the worst, the problem becomes ours to share. | 如果做了最坏的打算 我们就在一条战线了 |
[11:30] | Hypothetically. | 理论上来说是的 |
[11:32] | So then, hypothetically, | 那么理论上 |
[11:35] | what is our shared solution? | 我们的解决办法是什么 |
[11:39] | 兰里 佛吉尼亚 | |
[12:27] | Let’s load them up. | 装载他们 |
[12:41] | On April 26th, 1986, Chernobyl Reactor Number 4 exploded. | 1986年4月26日 切尔诺贝利核电站4号反应堆爆炸 |
[12:46] | Worst nuclear power plant accident in history. | 历史上的最严重的核泄露事件 |
[12:50] | The ensuing fire released a plume | 接踵而来的是失火 |
[12:52] | of highly radioactive fallout into the atmosphere. | 导致强辐射尘埃扩散到大气中 |
[12:56] | The city of Chernobyl was evacuated | 切尔诺贝利市居民被紧急疏散 |
[12:59] | and has remained abandoned for over 20 years. | 那地方从此荒废了20多年 |
[13:02] | We believe the rebels have set up their bunker | 我们相信叛党在靠近反应堆 |
[13:06] | in one of the buildings adjacent to the reactor complex, | 附近的建筑里有老巢 |
[13:08] | about two miIes due east from our current position in Chernobyl city. | 距该市我们现在位置距东面2英里的大楼内 |
[13:15] | While the site itself no longer has enough fuel to make a bomb, | 虽然那地方并没有足够的燃料来制造爆炸 |
[13:18] | it has 100 times the radiation. | 但它有一百倍的辐射 |
[13:22] | An explosion in Reactor Number 3 wouId release that radiation. | 3号反应堆爆炸后会释放这些辐射 |
[13:27] | And now for the bad news. | 更糟的是 |
[13:30] | It appears the general’s son has gotten his hands on some of our weaponry. | 将军的儿子也插手我们的武器制造 |
[13:34] | Here to explain, Dr. Richard Porter. | 下面是理查德・波特医生的报告 |
[13:43] | ln the 1960s, with war in Asia looming, | 在19世纪60年代 由于冷战爆发 |
[13:46] | the U.S. began research into Operation Black Tower, | 美国政府开始研究并推行黑塔计划 |
[13:51] | what we’ve now come to call the Universal Soldier program. | 也就是我们所说的再造战士计划 |
[13:55] | A high-response, self-sustaining, quick-healing, stronger, faster soldier, | 反应快 耐力强 恢复快 更强壮迅速的士兵 |
[14:00] | fueled by high-concentrate nutritional supplements. | 通过高强度的训练来实现 |
[14:03] | A soldier that operates without conscience or hesitation. | 士兵没有意识和犹豫感 |
[14:08] | By freezing a human body with nitrogen-based gas, | 使用氮气为主的气体来冷冻人体 |
[14:11] | repairing it and reheating it through thyroid and pituitary augmentation, | 通过甲状腺和脑垂体的增加来修复和加热 |
[14:16] | we were able to revive a recently-deceased soldier, | 我们能够复活刚阵亡的士兵 |
[14:20] | and, in the process, improve them. | 在这过程中改进他们的机能 |
[14:23] | Programmable and erasable. | 士兵如同机器 可编程可清除 |
[14:26] | One that you can turn on and turn off. | 你可随时开启或关闭 |
[14:30] | Deceased, as in dead? | 阵亡 你是说死亡? |
[14:34] | That’s right. Five years ago, the program was suspended, | 是的 5年前 这项计划被暂停 |
[14:40] | or, rather, replaced by a program known as White Tower. | 或者说被白塔计划取代 |
[14:43] | Led by Dr. Robert Colin, under my supervision, | 在我的监管下 由罗伯特・科林主持研究 |
[14:46] | White Tower sought to improve and perfect what BIack Tower had introduced. | 白塔计划对黑塔计划进行了进一步的完善 |
[14:53] | Using gene therapy techniques developed during Dr. Colin’s cloning research, | 使用基因治疗技术 结合科林博士的克隆研究 |
[14:57] | we were able to give our UniSoIs a DNA tune-up from the inside out. | 我们能够给再造战士 注入DNA调谐器 |
[15:02] | The new model was superior in every physical capacity, | 这种新型战士的体质上远胜人一筹 |
[15:07] | a virtual killing machine. | 真正的杀人机器 |
[15:10] | The next generation UniSoIs, | 也就是新一代再造战士 |
[15:13] | or NGUs, as we like to call them. | 或者称之为NGU |
[15:17] | There was, however, an incident in a government building. | 但是某次在政府大楼发生了意外 |
[15:22] | Twelve dead. Nobody injured. | 12人死亡 无伤者 |
[15:27] | It was considered to be a malfunction, | 这被认为是一次故障 |
[15:29] | though I believe their temperature had not been properly moderated. | 可能是战士的温度控制不当造成的 |
[15:33] | We were instructed to shut down all the existing NGUs, which we did. | 因此我们被勒令关闭所有再造战士 我们照做了 |
[15:38] | But there was a break-in. | 但之后发生一起偷窃事件 |
[15:40] | Some things were taken, including a Series 7 model. | 有些东西被偷走了 包括7号系列战士 |
[15:45] | We have reason to beIieve it was my former coIIeague, Dr. CoIin. | 我们怀疑是我的原同事科林博士 |
[15:49] | We suspect he’s been continuing his studies. | 仍在继续他的研究 |
[15:53] | Colin’s been operating out of Eastern Europe as a gun-for-hire. | 科林受雇于与政府作对的武装分子 |
[15:57] | Gentlemen, we’ll be fighting against the perfect soldier. | 先生们 我们将要与完美战士作战 |
[16:02] | One who is impervious to injury and pain, quicker than hell, | 他们不为伤痛所扰 速度极快 |
[16:05] | and with a nervous system unaffected by radiation. | 神经系统也不受辐射影响 |
[16:10] | We have four first-generation UniSols | 我们有4个第一代再造战士 |
[16:13] | that are more than capable in this type of endgame. | 比我们的对手能力更强 |
[16:17] | Dismissed. | 会议结束 解散 |
[16:24] | – You say four, Colonel. – That’s correct. | -你刚才说4个? 上校 -没错 |
[16:26] | – l thought there was five. – There were. Now there’s four. | -我曾看到5个 -曾经是 现在只剩4个 |
[16:29] | What happened to the fifth? | 第5个怎么了 |
[16:31] | He’s the subject of a privately-funded program run by Dr. Sandra Fleming. | 他是桑德拉・弗莱明博士个人项目的实验品 |
[16:35] | – Project Phoenix. – Doing what? | -芬斯计划 -关于什么的 |
[16:38] | Behavioral modification therapy | 行为矫正治疗 |
[16:40] | or psychological rehabilitation, as Dr. Fleming calls it. | 弗莱明博士称之为心理改造 |
[16:46] | She’s trying to reintroduce him into society. | 她尝试让他再次融入社会 |
[16:50] | He was one of the very first, but by far the best of the group. | 他是第一代的成员 也是最优秀的 |
[16:56] | Dr. Fleming has been conducting her research in Switzerland. | 弗莱明博士一直在瑞士进行她的研究 |
[17:02] | l think of escape. | 我想到了逃亡 |
[17:07] | Peaceful feeling. | 安详的感觉 |
[17:14] | – Shame. – Why do you say that? | -惭愧 -为何这么说 |
[17:19] | – l don’t know. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道 -不 你知道 |
[17:21] | Just say the first thing that comes into your mind. | 说你脑子里第一个想到的东西 |
[17:24] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[17:30] | Maybe for things I have done. | 也许因为我曾做过的事 |
[17:35] | What have you done, Luc? | 你做过什么 路克 |
[17:42] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:48] | l think he’s hungry. | 我想它可能饿了 |
[17:52] | Why don’t you feed him? | 你怎么不喂喂它 |
[18:11] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[18:14] | Helpless. | 绝望 |
[18:17] | Maybe you’re feeling the weight of responsibility. | 或许你感到了责任的重担 |
[18:21] | lt’s what it feels like to grow older, Luc. | 感觉就像长大了 路克 |
[18:25] | Do you realize how far you’ve come? | 你意识到自己进步了多少吗 |
[18:28] | Two years ago when we started this, when you first woke up, | 两年前实验刚开始 你第一次醒来时 |
[18:30] | you couldn’t remember the day before. | 甚至记不得前一天的日子 |
[18:37] | – My head feels full. – It’s just another stage in your development. | -我还会感觉头晕 -这是恢复过程会出现的情况 |
[18:44] | We’re getting there. | 我们快成功了 |
[19:04] | You may have forgotten our agreement, Doctor, but I haven’t. | 也许你忘了我们的协议 博士 可我没忘 |
[19:08] | Consider this my last reminder. | 这是我最后一次提醒 |
[19:10] | l haven’t forgotten, I’ve been in surgery, | 我没忘记 我一直在手术 |
[19:13] | which appears to be quite a success. | 看起来非常成功 |
[19:16] | – So, when will we do it? – I told you, I’m gonna run a diagnostic… | -那我们何时开始 -我说过 我还得进行诊断 |
[19:20] | I have to guarantee the safety of my men, as well as my own. | 我必须确保我和我手下的安全 |
[19:25] | It’ll be taken care of. | 不会有问题 |
[19:28] | So you want to wait? Then I guess the wire transfers can wait as well. | 那么你想再等等 我觉得支票也能再等等 |
[19:33] | What’s the hurry, right? | 反正不急 |
[19:36] | – Miles. – Yes, Doctor? | -迈尔斯 -有何吩咐 博士 |
[19:39] | The general’s son is growing anxious. | 将军的儿子开始烦躁了 |
[19:42] | He’d like to be micro-chipped this instant. It can’t possibly wait. | 他想要马上接受注射 都等不急了 |
[19:47] | l’m nobody’s son anymore, Doctor. It is Commander Topov. | 我早已不是某人的儿子 博士 我是指挥官托普 |
[19:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:59] | I’ve done it to myself. It does hurt a little bit now. | 我之前有打过 会有点痛 |
[20:02] | Maybe for you. | 或许只是你觉得 |
[20:07] | – Failsafe is active, sir. – Satisfied? | -故障防护启动 博士 -满意了吧 |
[20:11] | No. My men. | 不 还有我手下 |
[20:15] | Fine. Round them up. | 行 把他们集合起来 |
[21:41] | Gentlemen, two-pronged objective. | 同志们 交叉行动目标 |
[21:44] | Securing of the reactor site and the dismantling of the detonators, | 确保反应堆安全 拆除炸弹 |
[21:47] | and the extraction of the two known hostages. | 救出已知的2个人质 |
[21:50] | Now, we have reason to believe that the children are being held here. | 我们相信现在孩子被关在这里 |
[21:53] | However, their positions could be fluid, | 由于对方位置可能变动 |
[21:55] | so we’re moving in on a staggered six-front maneuver. | 我们采取正面六队交错进攻战略 |
[21:58] | Disable all communication and transportation vehicles | 摧毁碰到的所有通讯及运输车 |
[22:01] | that you encounter, and remember the objective. | 请记住目标 |
[22:03] | lf it comes down to either-or, | 如果实现其中一个 |
[22:05] | we go big picture and we take the reactor. | 我们就发动大规模进攻 占领反应堆 |
[22:08] | – Are there any questions? – What if we encounter the freak? | -还有问题吗 -我们如果遇到怪物怎么办 |
[22:12] | Avoidance, if you can. | 尽量躲开 |
[22:16] | – Keep it occupied. – Is that the best you can do, Doctor? | -打游击战 -那是你最佳方案吗 博士 |
[22:20] | It’s probably programmed to defend the reactor site, | 也可以派战士去保卫反应堆 |
[22:24] | so it’ll stick close to it like a nest, | 战士会像保卫老窝那样效忠 |
[22:26] | making it impossible to use high-powered weaponry | 可在那种辐射弥漫的环境中 |
[22:29] | in the presence of the explosives. | 战士无法使用重型武器 |
[22:32] | Captain, your men should not engage with the NGU. | 上尉 你的士兵不是再造战士的对手 |
[22:37] | That’s what my men are for. | 所以由我的人来负责 |
[22:56] | – lt’s hot in here. – Take your coat off. | -这里很热 -把外衣脱掉吧 |
[23:05] | – We’ve been here before? – Every week. | -我们来过这? -每周都来 |
[23:09] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[23:11] | Can I get you guys some coffee? | 要点咖啡吗 |
[23:12] | Yeah, sure, I’ll have some coffee, thanks. | 当然 我来点咖啡 谢谢 |
[23:15] | – What would you like, Luc, to drink? – Orange juice. | -你喝什么 路克 -橙汁 |
[23:20] | Great. l’ll be right back to take your orders. | 好 我马上送来 |
[23:26] | – How are your knees feeling? – A little better. | -膝盖感觉如何 -好点了 |
[23:30] | l think the anti-inflammatories are working. | 消炎药见效了 |
[23:32] | We need to get you some more of those. | 你得再多吃几次药 |
[23:34] | The weather report said there may be another snow front on the way. | 天气预报说过几天会下雪 |
[23:37] | Could get a couple of inches over the weekend. | 可能周末就会下 |
[23:40] | I think the cold weather’s been affecting your joints. | 冷天气一直都影响你的关节 |
[23:45] | The next shipment should be in by next week, so… | 下周前下批货物就能到了 |
[23:59] | Luc! | 路克 |
[24:05] | Luc, stop! Luc! | 路克 住手 路克 |
[24:08] | No! Luc, stop! Luc! | 路克 住手 路克 |
[24:11] | Luc, stop! Stop! | 路克 住手 住手 |
[24:15] | No! Luc, no! | 住手 路克 停 |
[24:19] | No! Luc, stop, stop! | 停 路克 住手 住手 |
[24:21] | Luc, stop! | 路克 住手 |
[24:26] | – Somebody help him. – Go! Go! Go! | -谁救下他 -走 走 我们走 |
[25:14] | – Man down! We got a man down. – Move, move, move! | -我们干掉了一个 -前进 前进 前进 |
[25:33] | – Let’s go! Move, move, move! Go! – Come on, come on! | -冲 前进 前进 -冲 前进 |
[25:52] | Hold fire, holding fire. All units proceed to reactor complex. | 停火 所有小组撤退回反应堆 |
[25:55] | Repeat, hold fire, holding fire. All units proceeding to reactor complex. | 重复 停火 所有小组撤退回反应堆 |
[26:01] | Copy that. Unit One hoIding fire. All units holding fire. | 收到 1组停火 所有小组停火 |
[26:05] | – All systems green, sir. – Good. | -援助马上就到 长官 -好 |
[26:10] | The complex in sight. All units falling into position, over. | 看到位置 所有小组进入 完毕 |
[26:18] | Unit One, Unit Two, two units, | 1组和2组 |
[26:21] | report to the south perimeter. Cover your… | 向南部前进 掩护 |
[26:23] | Unit One holding. Contact back. | 1组待命中 请回复 |
[26:28] | I’ll take the north side. | 我去北部 |
[26:31] | Unit Two is on the move. | 2组正在前进 |
[26:33] | Proceeding to north perimeter. Unit Two to north perimeter. | 转移到北部 2组转移到北部 |
[26:37] | Unit Two, hold position in north perimeter. | 2组守住北部入口位置 |
[26:43] | We’re on the south perimeter, Structure 3. We’re going in. Over. | 我们准备进入3号楼 完毕 |
[26:46] | Burke, the show’s on. Send them in and provide cover. | 伯克 好戏开始了 他们进去找好掩护 |
[26:49] | Sir, we have successfully taken out all lines of defense. | 长官 我们已成功布好防线 |
[26:52] | We need to send in two units. | 我们需要两组人冲进去 |
[26:54] | Negative. Send in the freaks. That’s an order, Burke. Pull back. | 否决 把怪物送进去 这是命令 伯克 撤回来 |
[26:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:01] | It’s all yours, boys. | 看你们的了 小子们 |
[27:06] | Don’t fuck it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[27:44] | How long before they reach the Meeting Point A? | 还有多远到达会合A点 |
[27:47] | Stand by, sir. | 不远 先生 |
[28:29] | There he is. There he is. | 他来了 在那边 |
[28:31] | – Shut him down. – I’m on it. | -干掉他 -我正在操作 |
[29:01] | Holy shit, did you see that? Did you see that? | 天哪 你看到了吗 看到了吗 |
[29:05] | One is out. Tell Two and Three. One is down. | 1号报废 告诉2号3号 |
[29:07] | We need Two, Three and Four to triangulate on the new position. Do it! | 我们得让2 3 4号三角作战 马上执行 |
[29:41] | We’re gonna triangulate… Come on! | 我们要部署三角 拜托 |
[29:45] | We’re gonna triangulate…hang on! | 我们要部署三角 别挂断 |
[29:46] | Triangulate… Listen to me. | 三角进攻 听我命令 |
[30:02] | Let him go! Let him go! Move Four to the reactor. | 别管他了 4号去反应堆 |
[30:05] | Have Three engage. Have Three engage. | 我们还有三个人进攻 |
[31:01] | – What the hell is going on? – He’s too fast. They can’t track him. | -他妈的怎么回事? -他太快我们的人跟不上 |
[31:15] | All right, let’s get Four to the reactor. Get Four. | 命令4号前往反应炉 连接上4号 |
[31:18] | Four moving to the reactor, sir. Four moving. | 4号正在前往反应炉 长官 正在前往 |
[31:41] | Sir, approaching the reactor right now. | 已抵达反应炉 长官 |
[31:43] | Okay, there they are. There they are. | 好的 他们在那 他们在那 |
[31:45] | – Shut them down, Doctor. – Deactivate. Repeat, deactivate. | -击毙他们 博士 -拆除炸弹 重复 拆除炸弹 |
[34:34] | Complete evac. Send the order. Burke, complete evac. Pull them out! | 撤 传达命令 伯克 全面撤退 |
[34:37] | – Evac. Evac. – Pull back now! | -撤离 马上撤退 -让所有人撤离 |
[34:39] | – Get everybody out of there! – Complete evac now. Complete evac. | -所有人撤退 -全面撤退 全面撤退 |
[34:41] | Colonel. | 上尉 |
[34:42] | Tell them to retreat. Get them out. Get the men out of there. | 要把所有人带出来 |
[34:45] | -Retreat. I repeat, retreat… -Get them all out. Tell him that is an order… | 重复一遍 |
[34:47] | – You’re not coming in clear. – Sir. | -收音不清 -长官 |
[35:23] | We’re under fire. Unit One under fire. Falling back. | 我们交火了 1组交火了 回复 |
[35:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:55] | Colonel Petrov’s down. Request transportation. | 派瑞克上尉受伤 请求运送伤员 |
[35:57] | No, no. | 不不 |
[36:00] | Request transport. | 请求运送 |
[36:03] | Go. Go. | 快走 |
[36:05] | Listen to me, God damn it. You’re coming with me. | 听我说 妈的 你要和我一起撤离 |
[36:13] | Go now. Take him with you. Go. | 现在就走 把他带上 |
[36:23] | Take him with you! Go! | 把他带上 快走 |
[36:28] | Look. Is he coming? | 瞧 是他来了吗 |
[37:25] | – How’s my boy? – I feel good. | -我的孩子你怎么样? -我感觉很好 |
[37:30] | Good. That’s very good. That’s my good boy. | 很好 太好了 这才是我的好孩子 |
[37:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:37] | Magnificent. | 太完美了 |
[38:06] | That’s because we’re gonna give you a chance | 那是因为等他们到这里时 |
[38:08] | to explain the situation when they get here. | 我们要给你机会解释情况 |
[38:09] | – I told you from the start… – We were sitting ducks out there. | -我告诉过你… -你说他不会出来的! |
[38:12] | You don’t need to tell me. I saw it with my own eyes. | 不用你告诉我 我自己亲眼看到了 |
[38:14] | If you let us in, we would’ve taken him out ourselves. | 我们可以靠自己去完成任务的 |
[38:16] | You didn’t stand a chance. You never did. | 你们没有机会的 从来都没有 |
[38:18] | Hey, hey, come on. Knock it off. Get back. | 别这样 快停下 退后 |
[38:20] | You don’t have to like it, but it’s the truth. | 虽然你不爱听 但这是事实 |
[38:22] | It took on your entire outfit and forced you to retreat. | 即使你装备精良 也还是得撤退 |
[38:25] | One man. We’re talking about a perfect specimen. | 那是受过精良训练的特殊人员 |
[38:29] | One who knows nothing other than to obey an order. | 只懂得执行命令 |
[38:31] | Something you seem to know nothing about. | 估计你是永远不会懂的 |
[38:34] | – Fucking knock your teeth out! – Hey, hey, hey! Get back! | -我打烂你的狗嘴牙 -嘿 退后 |
[38:46] | What the hell was that? | 他妈的是怎么回事? |
[38:50] | “This imprudent act of aggression has resulted in a swift response. | 轻率的进攻导致我们快速的回应 |
[38:53] | “We have detonated one of the explosives around the reactor. | 我们引爆一个反应堆附近的炸药 |
[38:59] | “Consider it a warning shot. | 以示警告 |
[39:01] | “The world doesn’t appear to apply pressure to the Bosorow bullies. | 世界并没有对此施加压力 |
[39:03] | “They’re allowing them to stall. | 人们并没有反对 |
[39:06] | “You are not doing anything. Think about your children.” | 你最好不要有所行动 想想你孩子吧 |
[41:37] | I empathize with your father. | 我同情你的父亲 |
[41:39] | I know how he feels. | 我了解他的感受 |
[41:42] | You only hope for your family to be safe. | 你唯一的愿望是希望家里人安全 |
[41:46] | And when they are not you carry it with you | 他们的安全问题一直困扰着你 |
[41:49] | like a cancer. | 像癌症一样 |
[41:51] | Unlike me, he can change this. | 和我不同的是 他可以改变这些 |
[41:58] | I would rather die than see my father give in to you. | 我宁愿死也不愿看到父亲向你屈服 |
[42:07] | And so it may be, for all of us. | 对于所有人来说 这也是可能的 |
[42:10] | Hey. Stockholm syndrome, huh? Bonding with the captives. | 斯德哥尔摩综合症啊 和人质聊起来了 |
[42:15] | You know, I’m touched. | 是的 我很感动 |
[42:18] | What’s the matter with you, Doctor? Did the kids pick on you in school? | 你怎么了 博士 学生骂过你吗 |
[42:20] | Yes, yes, they did. I was asthmatic, bad athlete, terrible skin. | 骂过我有哮喘 没有运动细胞 皮肤很差 |
[42:25] | – Don’t be so hard on yourself. – No, no, it’s true. | -别对自己这样严苛 -不不 都是事实 |
[42:28] | Perhaps I overcompensated. | 可能我已经找到平衡了 |
[42:30] | Yes, we all congratulate you on your science project. | 是的 对于您的科学项目我们表示祝贺 |
[42:32] | Now, why don’t you go back to your room? You’re boring us. | 为什么不回你房间去呢 你烦到我们了 |
[42:36] | Hey, you know, kids, this is an important lesson. | 嘿 知道吗 孩子们 这是非常重要的一课 |
[42:40] | You always have to ask yourself who’s in control. | 你们总是不禁问自己”谁才是掌控局势的人” |
[42:44] | It’s not always the one doing the talking. | 其实并不总是发言者 |
[42:48] | Sometimes it’s the guy in the background. | 有时候是幕后的人 |
[42:51] | I mean, okay, let’s be honest with ourselves here. | 好吧 咱就开诚布公的讲吧 |
[42:55] | You call that an army? | 你们有脸称那个为军队 |
[42:57] | Come on, it’s a bunch of peasants with slingshots. | 得了吧 不过是一群带着枪的废物罢了 |
[43:00] | But just one of my men, just one… | 但是 只要我其中一个战士 只是一个 |
[43:05] | That’s all it took. | 仅仅一个人 一人成军 |
[43:06] | Now I want you to imagine an army of men like that. | 现在想象一下像那样的军队 |
[43:12] | That, children, | 孩子们 |
[43:16] | that is real power. | 那才是真正的力量 |
[43:21] | Bravo. | 精彩 |
[43:24] | – Very captivating. – Thank you. | -很有感染力 -谢谢 |
[43:28] | Or maybe your poodle would like to get a word in. | 看来你的狮子狗想发言了 |
[43:33] | My poodle. Well, he’s kind of shy. | 我的狮子狗其实有点害羞 |
[43:38] | – No, please… – He’s not blessed with the gift of the gab. | -别这样 -他没有扯淡的天赋 |
[43:41] | Then maybe you can shut the fuck up and do what I’m paying you for. | 那你该把臭嘴闭上 做好你份内的事 |
[43:50] | Hey, you’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[44:04] | We think that the main detonators are over here. | 我们认为主要炸弹在这里 |
[44:06] | Pull back and encompass the whole compound. | 回到上一页看整个场地的情况 |
[44:09] | Copy that, sir. | 地图在这 |
[44:10] | That’s the cooling tower. | 那就是冷凝塔 |
[44:12] | If we can get in those pipes, we can access the reactor there. | 如果从那些管道进去 就可以到达反应堆 |
[44:14] | It’s probably been capped off after the accident, | 虽然通道可能已经断开 |
[44:16] | but it can be reopened, sir. | 但还是可行的 |
[44:20] | He’s here. | 他在这了 |
[44:39] | Hello, Luc. | 你好 路克 |
[44:44] | I expect you’re feeling somewhat fatigued. That’s normal. | 我想你会觉得有点疲惫 那很正常 |
[44:49] | The sedation should wear off soon enough. | 镇定剂的效用很快会慢慢减退 |
[44:54] | Sandra? | 桑德拉 |
[44:57] | Dr. Fleming is here and has authorized this examination, | 弗莱明博士也在 而且同意了这项检查 |
[44:59] | so there should be no cause for alarm. | 所以不用惊慌 |
[45:03] | We’re your friends. You’re home, Luc. | 我们是朋友 这里是你的家 路克 |
[45:05] | I have a few questions for you. Please answer yes or no. | 我要问你几个问题 请回答是或不是 |
[45:09] | – I want to talk to Sandra. – Just answer the questions. | -我要和桑德拉谈 -先回答问题 |
[45:14] | Do you see yourself as a person who is a reliable worker? | 你认为自己是一个可靠的人吗 |
[45:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:20] | Do you see yourself as a person | 你认为自己是一个有主见的 |
[45:23] | who is original, comes up with new ideas? | 时常有新想法的人吗 |
[45:25] | No. | 不是 |
[45:27] | – Is relaxed? Handles stress well? – Yes. | -面对压力可以轻松应对吗 -是的 |
[45:32] | – Starts quarrels with others? – Sometimes. | -会与他人发生争执吗 -有时候会 |
[45:37] | Yes or no. | 究竟有还是没有 |
[45:40] | Sometimes. | 偶尔有 |
[45:43] | I’m gonna give you something that will help with your recovery. | 我会给你些帮助恢复的东西 |
[45:49] | l’m gonna make you feel better, Luc. | 你会感觉好受些 路克 |
[45:53] | Gonna make you whole again. | 会让你找到回家的感觉 |
[46:10] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[46:20] | Where am I? | 我究竟在哪里 |
[46:32] | We started him on a mixture of both psychotropic drugs and ergogenics. | 我们先从精神和运动官能药剂注射开始 |
[46:35] | – His system isn’t ready for that. – Methylphenidate | -他身体系统还没恢复 -利他林(哌醋甲酯) |
[46:37] | Please, listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[46:39] | His nervous system will break down. | 他的神经系统会崩溃 |
[46:40] | You can’t reverse years of hormonal therapy in a day. | 你不能一天之内逆转多年的荷尔蒙疗法 |
[46:43] | It’s like rehabilitating a fight dog, then putting it back to fight. | 就像是戒除了斗犬的暴力 而后又让它战斗 |
[46:48] | This could backfire in a myriad of ways. | 这样做会后患无穷的 |
[46:51] | Rehabilitation was never part of his design. | 他本来就不应该戒除 |
[46:53] | And as you can see, he’s at odds with his nature. | 你也看到了 他对自己的本性都有分歧 |
[46:55] | He was created to serve a need, and he’s not doing that. | 他本就是为杀戮而生 现在却不务正业 |
[46:58] | But now you’re just compounding the situation. | 但你现在只是把情况搞的更糟了 |
[47:01] | Dr. Fleming, you have to ask yourself | 弗莱明博士 扪心自问 |
[47:03] | whether a dog, once it has tasted blood, | 一条尝过血腥的狗 |
[47:05] | can ever forget that taste. | 怎么可能会忘记血的味道 |
[47:07] | There is substantial power inside of him | 他有着强大的内心力量 |
[47:09] | that lI have spent two years regulating. | 我花了两年帮他调节 |
[47:12] | If you unleash it this quickly, you may not be able to control it. | 如果你急功近利的话 那你将无法控制他 |
[47:15] | Just get him up to speed, Doc. You let me worry about controlling it. | 你只管让他恢复战斗力 控制他是我的事 |
[47:23] | Listen. You said something about some pipes earlier. | 你之前说过走管道的计划 |
[47:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[47:27] | – You still think you can get in through there? – I know I can, sir. | -你觉得你能做到吗 -我可以 长官 |
[47:28] | Okay, we’re gonna try this your way. Listen to me. | 我们还是得试试 听我说 |
[47:30] | This is strictly recon. Do not engage this thing. | 仅仅是侦查 不要插手此事 |
[47:32] | It’s not combat. You understand? | 这不是战斗 明白没 |
[47:35] | – Yes, sir. – Okay, let’s go. | -明白 长官 -好的 来吧 |
[51:27] | Why is she in there? | 她怎么进去了 |
[51:29] | Unfortunately, at the moment, she’s the only one he trusts. | 没办法 此刻 她是他唯一信任的人 |
[51:37] | You know, in business, as in life, people are so distrustful. | 不管是生意场还是生活中 人们总是多疑 |
[51:41] | – They always want insurance. – Yes, sir. | -总是需要些保障 -没错 长官 |
[51:44] | I mean, whatever happened to the handshake deal? Am I right? | 握手为盟不是很好吗 对不对 |
[51:48] | – You’re right, sir. – Failsafe. Everybody wants a failsafe. | -是的 先生 -王牌 每个人都想手握王牌 |
[51:52] | – But where is my failsafe? You understand – Yes, Doctor. | -那我的王牌呢 你明白吗 -是的 博士 |
[51:58] | No, no, l’m asking you. Where’s my failsafe? | 不 我是问你 我的王牌是什么呢 |
[52:03] | – This is your failsafe. – And why is that? | -这就是你的王牌 -为什么呢 |
[52:10] | Because the NGU cannot hurt the commander and his men. | 因为再造战士不能伤害指挥官和他的部下 |
[52:13] | Right. | 说的对 |
[52:15] | But… But he can. | 但是他却可以 |
[52:17] | lndeed he can. | 确实是这样 |
[52:19] | – Very smart, Doctor. – Of course it is. | -您很聪明 博士 -那当然 |
[52:22] | You see, Miles,there’s always a way around things. | 瞧 迈尔斯 做事总要留点余地 |
[52:25] | Now, I want you to count his fingers and toes. No, I’m just kidding. | 来数数他的指甲吧 我开玩笑呢 |
[52:30] | We’ve come a long way from replicating sheep, wouldn’t you say, Miles? | 他可比多莉羊高级多了 对吧 迈尔斯 |
[52:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[52:38] | Happy birthday, my boy. | 生日快乐 孩子 |
[53:31] | Colonel, I can disconnect this thing. | 上校 我可以拆除炸弹 |
[53:34] | That’ll tip them off too soon. | 那样会很快暴露他们 |
[53:37] | Find the kids. Do not engage the freak. We need you alive. | 找到孩子们 别和那个怪兽交火 活着回来 |
[53:40] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[54:15] | He’s going to do as he threatens, you know. | 你知道他说到做到 |
[54:21] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[54:23] | I have to address the country in an hour. | 我只有一个小时来决定国家的命运 |
[54:26] | I can’t discuss this with you right now. | 现在没空和你谈论此事 |
[54:28] | You are not alone in this. | 这不是你一个人的事 |
[54:30] | You think lI don’t know this? | 你以为我不知道这点吗 |
[54:32] | Sending in troops was the act of a desperate man. | 派遣军队是绝望之人才做的事 |
[54:35] | That frightens me. | 这让我很害怕 |
[54:38] | They’ve left me with no choice. | 他们让我别无选择 |
[54:39] | Yes they have. | 你当然有选择 |
[54:40] | ls it right to sacrifice others’ children but not our own? | 牺牲别人而不是我们的孩子才对吗 |
[54:42] | And what then? | 然后呢 |
[54:43] | What is proved? | 那又能怎么样 |
[54:47] | I am obliged to think beyond myself. | 我必须顾全大局 |
[54:51] | Beyond our son and daughter. | 牺牲小我 |
[54:53] | Obliged to what? | 为了什么 |
[54:54] | Your image in history? | 就为了你留名青史吗 |
[54:57] | If you allow something to happen to them, | 如果因为你 我们的儿女发生不测 |
[55:01] | I will never forgive you. | 我将永远不会原谅你 |
[55:58] | I hear two voices. You guys picking this up? Over. | 有两个人的声音 你们接收到了没 |
[56:04] | There’s a female voice. That must be where he’s got the kids. | 有女人的声音 孩子一定在里边 |
[56:26] | – We don’t have all day,Miles . – Yeah, right. Okay, Doctor, all right. | -动作快点 迈尔斯 -好了 博士 |
[56:33] | Miles is gonna run the diagnostic today, Andrew. Are you okay with that? | 安德鲁 今天由迈尔斯给你做诊断 可以吗 |
[56:40] | – Yes. – Okay, first question. | -好的 -好的 第一个问题 |
[56:44] | You are a punctual and reliable person. | 你是一个精准可靠的人 |
[56:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:52] | You know how to make efficient use of your time. | 你懂得如何充分利用时间吗 |
[56:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:57] | Okay. Friends find you impulsive and unpredictable. | 朋友会觉得你冲动和不可揣测吗 |
[57:02] | No. | 不会 |
[57:04] | You like to spend leisure time relaxing in a tranquil family atmosphere. | 你喜欢闲暇时间享受家庭的安祥气氛吗 |
[57:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:14] | You often contemplate the complexity of life. | 你经常思考生活的复杂性吗 |
[57:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:27] | Andrew, did you hear the question? | 安德鲁 你听清楚问题没 |
[57:31] | – Hook him up. – Yes, sir. | -把他托起来 -好的 |
[57:42] | Okay, just a sec. | 一会儿就好 |
[57:47] | Andrew, listen carefully. | 安德鲁 听清楚 |
[57:51] | You often contemplate the complexity of life. | 你经常思考生活的复杂性吗 |
[57:58] | – No. – That’s right. | -没有 -这就对了 |
[58:01] | You have to listen, Andrew. It’s important. | 你必须听从命令 安德鲁 这很重要 |
[58:43] | As the leader of a nation in crisis, | 作为国家的领袖 在这场危机之中 |
[58:44] | my decisions have been dictated by a single principle: | 我所作出的决定只基于一个原则 |
[58:48] | to serve the common good of the people, | 无论过程中我们要牺牲什么 |
[58:50] | no matter what might be sacrificed in the process. | 我们始终代表人民的利益 |
[58:54] | While pride demands aggression be met with aggression, | 尊严只有通过斗争获得 |
[58:59] | humanity depends on diplomatic and peaceful conflict resolution. | 人道却可以运用外交手段与和谈来实现 |
[59:04] | It is therefore the responsibility of those in positions of power | 因此所有的当权者都有责任 |
[59:07] | to question any hard line policy | 对那种威胁人民生命安全的所谓强权政治 |
[59:12] | that threatens survival as we know it. | 提出质疑 |
[59:15] | Therefore, I have authorized | 因此 我决定 |
[59:17] | the release of 110 prisoners | 我们将释放110名犯人 |
[59:20] | in exchange for immediate deactivation of the detonator | 用此作为条件换取 |
[59:22] | at Chernobyl reactor three. | 切诺比三号反应堆的爆炸物的拆除 |
[59:26] | Over the next 48 hours | 在接下来的48小时中 |
[59:28] | all troops will stand down in ceasefire mode, | 所有部队将保持停火状态 |
[59:33] | as the terms of exchange are implemented. | 直至交换过程完成 |
[59:36] | The remaining prisoners will then be released | 剩下的犯人会被释放 |
[59:39] | in exchange for the hostages. | 以换取人质 |
[59:55] | It’s over, Luc. | 都结束了 路克 |
[1:00:17] | We might have had our share of differences, | 我们或许想法上还存在分歧 |
[1:00:20] | but it is the result that is important, yes? | 但结果才重要 对吧 |
[1:00:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:00:28] | For a world leader to give in to | 世界领袖也向我们 |
[1:00:30] | the demands of a small outfit such as our own, | 这种小人物屈服 |
[1:00:34] | one should savor the rarity of the experience. | 真该享受这次难得的胜利 |
[1:00:38] | The thing is, | 不过 |
[1:00:41] | to stop at this moment would be | 对我们所处的优势位置来说 |
[1:00:44] | a shameful waste of both leverage and position. | 此刻收手是可耻的浪费 |
[1:00:47] | Yeah, you’re young, you’ll learn, | 你经验少 以后会学到 但 |
[1:00:50] | – but now we have to move… – It is over, | -现在我们得… -都结束了 |
[1:00:54] | – and that is that. – That’s not really for you to say, | -别再多说 -你真不该这样说 |
[1:00:59] | because there have been expenses. Unanticipated expenses. | 因为研究很花钱 许多预算外的支出 |
[1:01:03] | It’s hard to budget these things in advance. | 这些支出很难事先计划到 |
[1:01:06] | Now, I have an army to build. | 我还有支部队要组建 |
[1:01:08] | And, like you said, moments like these don’t often present themselves. | 如你所说 这种机会不常有 |
[1:01:13] | I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 我觉得你没明白我的意思 |
[1:01:20] | You want to fuck around? Is that what you’re trying to do? | 想乱搞? 你就准备这么做? |
[1:01:27] | You have been paid. | 你是雇佣而来的 |
[1:01:28] | You and me, our business together, it is all over. | 你我之间生意就此彻底结束 |
[1:01:32] | You want to try to test me? | 想试探我? |
[1:01:35] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[1:01:40] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[1:01:43] | Vasilly! | 伯西蒂 |
[1:02:24] | Okay. Very good. | 好 很好 |
[1:02:28] | That’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:02:31] | We have to go now. | 我们现在得走了 |
[1:02:33] | You have to finish your job. Then we’ll go. | 你得先完成你的任务 然后我们就走 |
[1:02:39] | The children. | 那两个孩子 |
[1:02:45] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[1:02:48] | No, you can not. | 不 不能 |
[1:02:51] | You often contemplate the complexity of life? | 你经常思考生活的复杂性吗 |
[1:02:57] | Hey, it’s not for you to ask questions, understand? | 你是不问问题的 明白吗 |
[1:03:06] | – Andrew. – Yes or no? | -安德鲁 -是或否 |
[1:03:09] | Andrew, you’re tired. You’ve been through a lot today. | 安德鲁 今天经历这么多 你累了 |
[1:03:14] | Are you a punctual and reliable person? | 你是否是个精确可信的人 |
[1:03:18] | I don’t like your tone. Sit. | 我不喜欢你的语气 坐下 |
[1:03:23] | – You answer my question. – I’m not gonna… | -回答我的问题 -我不会 |
[1:03:27] | How do you feel? Do you feel warm? Do you need me to cool you off? | 你感觉如何 热吗 要我帮你降温吗 |
[1:03:32] | – Answer me. Answer my question. – You answer my question. | -回答我 回答问题 -你回答我的问题 |
[1:03:36] | I’m not gonna an…Andrew, I want you to sit down. | 我不会 安德鲁 我要你坐下 |
[1:03:39] | l need to help… To cool you off now, please. | 我现在要你冷静 拜托 |
[1:03:42] | Sit down. I order you to sit! | 坐下 我命令你坐 |
[1:03:46] | Stop it. You have to… | 住手 你必须停下来 |
[1:03:48] | You know how to put every minute of your time to good purpose? | 你知道怎么利用时间吗? |
[1:03:51] | – No! This is a mistake… – Are you rested? | -这是个错误 -休息得好吗 |
[1:03:54] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[1:03:55] | – Stop. Stop. No. – Yes or no? | -停 停 停 -是或否 |
[1:03:59] | You often think about humankind and its destiny? | 你经常想到人性和人类命运吗 |
[1:04:02] | Yes or no? | 是或否 |
[1:04:08] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[1:04:37] | Be quiet. I’m on your side. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 安静点 我们一起的 没事了 |
[1:04:43] | Are you one of them? | 你是其中之一? |
[1:04:45] | – Who? – One of the ones who can’t be killed? | -谁 -那些杀不死的 |
[1:04:48] | Let’s hope so. Now come with me and be very quiet. Come on. | 我倒希望我是 跟我来 别出声音 |
[1:04:52] | Come on, let’s go. Come on, let’s go! | 来 走 快走 |
[1:05:22] | Colonel, they’ve reactivated the detonators. | 上校 他们重新激活了炸弹 |
[1:05:24] | – What the hell are you talking about? – Look. | -你他妈说什么 -看 |
[1:05:29] | What’s the communication status on Captain Burke? | 与凯森・伯克的通讯状况如何 |
[1:05:31] | None. | 无法连接 |
[1:05:34] | Game’s back on. | 游戏又开始了 |
[1:06:16] | Communications are down. | 通讯中断 |
[1:06:18] | We’ve got no way of knowing if anyone’s alive over there. | 我们不知那边还有谁活着 |
[1:06:20] | – What about Burke? – Nothing. | -伯克怎样了 -没消息 |
[1:06:22] | Is it possible your creation might have had an episode, Dr. Porter? | 波克博士 你的战士会不会出了娄子 |
[1:06:26] | lt’s possible. | 可能 |
[1:06:28] | Thirty minutes. We’re officially at Defcon One. | 30分钟 我们真的只能指望一人了 |
[1:06:32] | Where are we with Deveraux? | 戴鲁克在哪儿 |
[1:06:33] | As he is right now, he wouldn’t stand a chance against the NGU. | 他现在不可能打败再造战士 |
[1:06:37] | Dr. Fleming? | 弗莱明博士 |
[1:06:38] | If we proceed with the double dosage and leave him something in reserve, | 如果用双倍剂量 给他一些储备 |
[1:06:41] | – it’s possible we can get him there. – Then let’s do it. | -也许有可能 -那就做吧 |
[1:06:44] | But understand this is your last bullet. | 但我明白这是你最后一招 |
[1:06:45] | Assuming he survives, | 假使他能挺过 |
[1:06:47] | there’ll be no controlling him, no communication hookup. | 你们不能控制他 不能和他交流 |
[1:06:49] | He’ll know only what he’s been programmed for. | 他只按照程序设计执行任务 |
[1:06:51] | To find those kids and stop the detonation. | 找回那两个孩子 拆除炸弹 |
[1:06:54] | – Beyond that… – Who’s gonna dose him? | -除此之外 -谁来注射 |
[1:06:56] | – It’s not gonna be safe in there. I’ll do it. – No, I will. | -里面不安全 我来 -不 我来 |
[1:07:00] | I owe it to him. | 我欠他的 |
[1:07:29] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[1:07:34] | – What is happening, Luc? – I’m going back. | -什么事 路克 -我又回到老样子 |
[1:07:39] | I’m going to fight. | 回去战斗 |
[1:07:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:49] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:07:59] | Give it to me. | 把针筒给我 |
[1:08:03] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[1:08:06] | I want to be here with you. | 我想在这陪你 |
[1:08:10] | It’s not safe for you. | 对你不安全 |
[1:08:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:08:22] | Go now. | 现在离开 |
[1:09:14] | Go. | 快 |
[1:14:53] | Run! Run! Get out of here! Run! Go, go, go! Run! | 去吧 跑 出去 快跑 |
[1:16:00] | Fucking prick. | 你敢扎我 |
[1:16:10] | Fucking prick… | 你敢扎我 |
[1:18:22] | Keep asking them questions, just… | 不停问他们一些问题 |
[1:18:25] | Trying to get some… An answer. | 只是想得到些… 答案 |
[1:18:33] | Nothing. | 没用 |
[1:18:36] | Just a simple yes or no. | 只用简单回答是或否 |
[1:18:40] | It’s ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[1:18:45] | I knew I had something to tell you. | 我知道我有事要告诉你 |
[1:18:50] | It was right there on the tip of my tongue. | 就在嘴边上又说不出来 |
[1:18:55] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:18:58] | I’m sure l’ll remember it in a minute, just… Just wait right there. | 我想我还记得 记得在这里等你 |
[1:19:06] | Something so familiar. | 如此熟悉 |
[1:19:09] | Can’t explain it. | 却无法解释 |
[1:19:13] | You know exactly what I’m talking about, right? | 你很清楚我说的 是吗 |
[1:19:16] | You understand. You don’t have to answer. | 你明白 你得回答问题 |
[1:19:22] | We’re good like that, right? | 我们很要好 对吗 |
[1:19:32] | We’ve been over this all before. | 我们早就收手不干了 |
[1:19:43] | I’m just gonna do something here. | 我得先做点事 |
[1:22:13] | I just remembered what I wanted to tell you. | 我以前总能记住想告诉你的事 |
[1:22:21] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:22:51] | That’s Luc. | 是路克 |
[1:22:55] | He’s just used the booster shot. Something must have slowed him down. | 他刚用了强化剂 肯定有什么绊住他了 |
[1:22:59] | We’ll get another 20 good minutes out of him. | 我们再给他20分钟 |
[1:23:05] | I hope. | 我也希望 |
[1:24:16] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:32:05] | 兰里 弗吉尼亚 |