英文名称:Unknown
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:15] | Oh! God! | 哦 天哪! |
[06:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[06:32] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底是谁? |
[07:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[07:17] | Hey, big boy. Woz? | 嘿 哥们 沃兹? |
[07:21] | Woz? | 沃兹? |
[07:23] | -He’s in the john. -What? | -他去厕所了 -什么? |
[07:25] | Brockman? Brockman, is that… | 布洛克曼? 布洛克曼 |
[07:29] | Why aren’t you answerin’ the cell? Everything cool out there? | 你怎么手机都不接? 你那边没事吧? |
[07:32] | Yeah, it’s, uh… | 没事 那个… |
[07:35] | It’s broken. Uh, we’re fine. | 手机坏了 我们没事 |
[07:37] | What? I can’t hear you. | 什么? 我听不清楚 |
[07:40] | -I said we’re fine. -Good. | -我说我们没事 -那就好 |
[07:42] | Snakeskin wants to know if he left his piece out there. | 蛇皮想知道他是不是 把枪套落在那了 |
[07:45] | -A Glock. -Where? | -是把格洛克 -放哪了? |
[07:48] | I don’t know. In the desk. | 我不知道 可能在桌子里 |
[07:50] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[08:14] | -Yeah, it’s here. -Would you speak up? I can’t hear you. | -是的 在这里 -你大点声行不? 我听不到 |
[08:18] | I said it’s here. | 我说在这里 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I knew it. I told the fucking guy it was out there. | 我就说嘛 我跟那傻逼说了肯定在那 |
[08:23] | I don’t know what his problem is. | 真不明白他怎么回事 |
[08:26] | How’s Coles? | 科尔斯怎么样? |
[08:29] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[08:31] | So, how long before you get back? | 你们还得多久才回来? |
[08:34] | Aren’t you a little antsy? | 你着什么急? |
[08:36] | Who knows? Maybe…I don’t know. Maybe a couple hours. | 谁知道? 可能…我不清楚 可能还要几个小时 |
[08:40] | We’ll call you when it goes down. And, Brockman… | 完事了我们会给你打电话 还有 布洛克曼… |
[08:42] | don’t go finishing things up there till we’re all done on our end. | 我们这边完事之前 你那边先别动手 |
[08:46] | -Yep. -All right. I’m out of here. | -好 -那好 我先挂了 |
[08:48] | The cops are all over us. | 四下里全是条子 |
[09:32] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[09:35] | Molina, we’ve got a problem. | 莫林拿 出了点问题 |
[09:41] | -Ms. Coles. -I know. | -科尔斯太太 -我知道 |
[09:43] | You’re only supposed to come in here if something went wrong. | 没特殊情况你不该进来的 |
[09:44] | I couldn’t. I just… | 我不能 我… |
[09:46] | -Molina. -She’s fine, Captain. | -莫林拿 -队长 她很好 |
[09:48] | You’ve got to get her in there. Understand? | 你必须劝她再回到现场 明白吗? |
[09:53] | Full signal. | 满格信号 |
[09:55] | -Curtis, you got a clean signal? -It’s all good on this end. | -柯蒂斯, 你那边信号如何? -接收得非常清晰 |
[09:59] | Okay, Ms. Coles. It’s time. | 好了 科尔斯太太 到时间了 |
[10:03] | Number 52. | 52号 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:935个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:121个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:88个,考研词汇:130个,专四词汇:109个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:239个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[10:05] | All you gotta do is put it in and walk away. That’s all. | 你只要把东西放进去 然后走开 仅此而已 |
[10:09] | They kidnapped my husband from his own building. | 他们从我丈夫自己的大楼里 把他绑架了 |
[10:14] | I just can’t imagine what else they’re capable of… | 我无法想像他们还能… |
[10:16] | what else they might do when… | 他们还可能做出什么 一旦… |
[10:20] | Ms. Coles, if they come within five feet of you, | 科尔斯太太 他们一旦靠近你 |
[10:23] | we’ll be all over ’em. | 我们会立刻把他们拿下 |
[10:24] | It’s not taking this money to them that scares me. | 我不是不敢把钱放过去 |
[10:26] | It’s what happens once I let go. | 我是怕钱给了之后会发生什么 |
[10:30] | What happens to Bill then? | 他们拿到钱会怎么处置比尔? |
[10:35] | We won’t let them get away. | 我们不会让他们逃了的 |
[10:39] | Just bring my husband back, Detective. | 只要把我丈夫救回来 警探先生 |
[10:42] | He’s all I have. | 他是我的唯一 |
[11:02] | Talk to me. Talk to me. Talk to me right now. Hey. | 说话 说话 快跟我说话 |
[11:05] | -Tell me what happened. -I don’t know what happened. | -告诉我发生了什么 -我不知道发生了什么 |
[11:07] | -Tell me what happened right now! -I don’t remember. | -快告诉我发生了什么! -我不记得了 |
[11:09] | -Tell me what you know! -Did you do this to me? | -把你知道的都告诉我! -是你把我绑这里的吗? |
[11:10] | -Tell me what you know! -Why did you do this to me? | -把你知道的都告诉我! -为什么把我绑这里? |
[11:12] | Tell me what happened right now, goddamn it! | 你他妈的快告诉我发生了什么! |
[11:13] | Don’t hit me anymore! | 别打我了! |
[11:23] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么? |
[11:25] | I don’t know. Me waking up. You smacking me around. | 我不知道 我刚一醒来 你就在不停地打我 |
[11:30] | Please untie me. | 麻烦给我松绑 |
[11:34] | W-Where are we? What is this place? | 我们在哪里? 这是什么地方? |
[11:38] | -The desert. -Desert? | -沙漠 -沙漠? |
[11:43] | That much I do know. | 我就知道这些 |
[11:54] | -Are they dead? -No. | -他们都死了? -没有 |
[11:57] | Well, it’s gonna get real ugly when these guys wake up. | 等这些家伙醒了一定没啥好事 |
[11:59] | You better untie me. | 你最好给我松绑 |
[12:02] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你我就不会那么做 |
[12:07] | Where the fuck did this guy come from? | 这个家伙是从哪里冒出来的? |
[12:09] | Don’t listen to him. Hey, butt out! | 别听他的 嘿 滚开! |
[12:12] | Mind your own business! | 闲事少管 |
[12:13] | Me and my friend, we got this straightened out. | 我和我朋友 我们知道该怎么办 |
[12:16] | We don’t need your help. | 用不着你帮忙 |
[12:20] | Really. Don’t untie him, man. | 说真的 别给他松绑 哥们 |
[12:23] | And why not? What the hell do you know? | 为什么不? 你究竟知道什么? |
[12:27] | He’s tied up and we’re not. Right? | 他被绑起来了 我们没有 对吗? |
[12:30] | That’s brilliant. This guy doesn’t know anything either. | 好极了 这个家伙也是一无所知 |
[12:33] | Just think about it for a second, would you? | 好好想想吧 好吗? |
[12:36] | Somebody did this. | 既然有人把他绑起来 |
[12:38] | You know? And it makes sense that they did it for a reason, right? | 那么做肯定是有原因的 对吧? |
[12:42] | Yeah. And what reason is that? | 是啊 那是什么原因呢? |
[12:45] | It’s obvious, isn’t it? | 这不是很明显吗? |
[12:46] | Whatever side we’re on, it sure as hell ain’t his. | 不管我们是哪一边的 肯定不会是跟他一边 |
[12:50] | What side? What are you talking about? | 什么边不边的? 你在胡说些什么? |
[12:52] | We’re not on sides. This isn’t teams. | 我们分什么边了? 这又不是比赛 |
[12:55] | We’re all in this together! Period! | 大家同坐一条船! 就是这样! |
[12:59] | Okay. You got me. | 好吧 就算你对 |
[13:02] | So, how the hell did we get here? | 那我们怎么会在这里? |
[13:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:11] | -Yeah. -McGahey, Anderson, stand by. She’s coming out. | -是 -迈戈 安德森 准备行动 她出来了 |
[13:37] | Everyone, hold position. Curtis, tell me when that thing moves. | 所有人原地待命 柯蒂斯 一旦东西移动了马上报告 |
[13:54] | Oh, shit. What the hell happened to him? | 哦 天哪! 他这是怎么了? |
[13:58] | He’s been shot. He’s lost a hell of a lot of blood too. Take these. | 他中枪了 流了很多血 拿着这些 |
[14:02] | Go up top and see if you can unlock him. | 你上去试试看能不能开手铐 |
[14:05] | No. These are too big. These are car keys. | 不行 这些钥匙太大了 都是车钥匙 |
[14:07] | -Shit. -You’re gonna let him go and not me? | -该死 -你们打算放了他却不放我? |
[14:10] | Hey, the man’s been shot, so shut up. | 嘿 这哥们中枪了 你给我闭嘴 |
[14:12] | So maybe I’m a doctor. I’m hurtin’ too. | 没准我还是个医生呢 我也受伤了! |
[14:20] | -Is there a bathroom here? -It’s right down that way. | -这里有厕所吗? -就在那边 |
[14:33] | -What’s your name? -I don’t…I don’t know. | -你叫什么名字? -我不…我不知道 |
[14:39] | You don’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得了? |
[14:42] | I’m gonna die, aren’t I? | 我快要死了 对吗? |
[14:47] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[15:00] | What the hell is goin’on here? | 这里究竟发生了什么? |
[15:20] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗? |
[15:22] | I can’t help him unless I find a key. I’m gonna check this guy. | 找不到钥匙就无能为力 我在这家伙身上找找 |
[15:32] | -Get away! Get away! -Hey, hey, hey! Watch it! | -滚开! 滚开! -嘿 嘿! 当心! |
[15:36] | Okay! Okay! | 放手! 放手! |
[15:43] | What did you have to go and do that for? | 你为什么要那么做? |
[15:45] | -You attacked me. I was just tryin’ to help. -Help, huh? | -你先动手的 我不过想帮忙 -帮忙? |
[15:51] | -Who asked you? -Not you, asshole. Him. | -谁要你帮忙了? -不是你 混蛋 是帮他 |
[15:55] | Thought you might have the keys to the cuffs. | 以为你会有手铐的钥匙 |
[16:03] | Listen. Listen. Whoa. Hold…Hold on. | 听着 听着 喂 等…等等 |
[16:06] | It’s important you tell us what you know. | 关键是你先告诉我们你知道些什么 |
[16:09] | -I don’t have to tell you shit. -You remember anything? | -我不用告诉你们这帮混球 -你记得点什么吗? |
[16:12] | Do you remember…Do you know who the fuck you are? Say something! | 你记得…你知道你他妈是谁吗? 你倒是说啊! |
[16:15] | -Of course I do. -What do you remember then? | -我当然记得 -那你记得些什么? |
[16:18] | This guy did this to us! That’s what I remember! He did this! | 是他把我们害成这样的 我记得的! 就是他干的! |
[16:21] | Hey, hey. I didn’t do anything to anybody. | 嘿 嘿 我没有害任何人 |
[16:23] | You broke my fucking nose is what you did. | 你他妈把我的鼻子弄伤了 |
[16:25] | Oh, you remember that? You actually remember that? | 哦 你记得这事? 你真的记得? |
[16:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I remember. Now get off my case. | 是 我记得 离我远点 |
[16:29] | Okay, what’s your name then? | 好吧 你叫什么名字? |
[16:30] | My name? Fuck your mother. That’s my name. | 我的名字? 操你妈 这就是我名字 |
[16:35] | Go wash up. You don’t remember jack shit. | 去洗洗吧 你连个屁也不记得了 |
[16:38] | You’ll remember my boot up your ass in about 10 seconds. | 你过十秒会记得屁股挨踢的滋味 |
[16:40] | What the hell is this place, huh? Where the hell are we? | 这究竟是什么地方? 我们究竟是在哪里? |
[16:45] | Maybe you fucking asses will remember to pick me up! | 你们这帮该死的混蛋 总该把我扶起来吧! |
[16:49] | Guys! Hey! Hey! | 哥们! 嘿! 嘿! |
[17:16] | Whoa. This canister’s busted open. I think it fell from up there. | 这个罐子裂开了 应是从上面掉下来的 |
[17:22] | You think that’s what caused us all to be like this? | 你觉得是这玩意儿 把我们整成这样了吗? |
[17:25] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[17:29] | Hey, stop gettin’ high on that shit and untie me! | 嘿 你还吸上瘾了是吧 快给我解开! |
[17:33] | We all inhaled way more than that little sniff you just got. | 我们吸的量肯定比你刚闻那一下 要多得多 |
[17:36] | Let me ask you this. | 让我问你个问题 |
[17:38] | Why would you put up bars on all these windows… | 就这么个破烂地方 为什么所有的窗户上都装着铁栏杆 |
[17:40] | have a high-tech door lock in this shit hole of a place? | 还装了个高科技电子锁? |
[17:43] | Somebody’s obviously gone to a lot of expense to secure this. | 显然是有人花了大价钱 想确保这地方安全 |
[17:47] | Something either very dangerous or very valuable in here. | 这里要不就是有特危险的 要不就是有特值钱的东西 |
[17:55] | There, with the trash can. Is he one of yours? | 那里 推清洁车那个 是你的人吗? |
[17:58] | -I’m not sure. We contract out most maintenance. -Find out. | -我不太确定 保洁之类的我们 一般都包出去了 -去查查 |
[18:04] | What the…Come on, honey. Come on. | 这是怎么… 快点 宝贝 快点 |
[18:08] | It’s gone, Captain. The signal’s gone. | 没信号了 队长 信号消失了 |
[18:11] | What do you mean gone? He hasn’t done anything. | 你说消失是什么意思? 他什么都没干 |
[18:13] | Anderson, what’s going on out there? Break silence. Talk to me. | 安德森 那里发生什么事了? 说话 回答我 |
[18:22] | Nothin’ here, Captain. | 没有异常 队长 |
[18:24] | -McGahey, can you tell? -Nothin’, Captain. | -迈戈 你那里呢? -正常 队长 |
[18:26] | All right. It’s a go. Stop him. | 好吧 行动 截住他 |
[18:42] | -Anything? -Nothin’. | -找到什么没? -没有 |
[18:43] | -Keys. -Captain, what’s goin’on? | -钥匙 -队长 怎么回事? |
[18:46] | He’s one of ours. His name’s Frank Gilroy. He’s not all there. | 他是我们的员工 他叫弗兰克·吉尔洛 脑子不太正常 |
[18:50] | Anderson, ease up. He works here. | 安德森, 放了他 他在这工作 |
[18:52] | -Affirmative. -Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | -收到 -快 我们走 |
[18:54] | Shit! | 糟糕! |
[18:56] | Captain, it’s a false bottom. Must open up to the basement. | 队长 柜子底是假的 肯定通到地下室 |
[18:59] | -Basement? -We’re on it. Go, go, go! | -地下室? -我们赶紧过去 走 走 走! |
[19:03] | Hey, look at me. Look at me. | 嘿 看着我 看着我 |
[19:06] | Why were you standing in front of this locker? | 为什么你要站在 这个柜子前面? |
[19:13] | Big man told me, Frank, I could get $20. | 大个子让我来的 他叫弗兰克来的 他会给我20块钱 |
[19:23] | Captain, we’ve located the bag. | 队长 我们找到包了 |
[19:25] | Check that corridor. Check that one. | 检查那条走廊 你检查那个 |
[19:29] | Captain, the bag’s empty. | 队长 包是空的 |
[19:32] | Check that fucking corridor! Secure that stairwell! | 去检查那条该死的走廊! 还有那边的楼梯间! |
[19:39] | You try all the windows? | 你试过所有的窗户了? |
[19:43] | They’re all barred. | 全都装了栏杆 |
[19:45] | -All of them? -Yep. | -全部都是? -是 |
[19:47] | That’s the only door. | 那是唯一的门 |
[20:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 没事 |
[20:38] | -Sorry. -Okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[21:06] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[21:15] | Son of a bitch. Ow. | 狗娘养的! |
[21:23] | Big disappointment, huh? | 很失望吧? |
[21:29] | Piss off. | 滚开 |
[21:31] | Does the name Coles mean anything to you? | 你对科尔斯这个名字有什么印象吗? |
[21:35] | -Nope. -How about Woz? | -不记得 -那沃兹呢? |
[21:43] | Look, nothin’ means anything to me right now, all right? | 听着 现在我对什么事 都没一点印象了 |
[21:49] | I remember bein’ in that room. | 我记得在那个房间里 |
[21:53] | Then I remember just walkin’ in here. Other than that… | 然后我记得自己走进这里 除此之外就… |
[21:56] | it’s like I landed in a fuckin’ Alzheimer’s ward. | 我是不是得了老年痴呆啊 |
[21:59] | What about you? Huh? | 你怎么样? |
[22:03] | It’s all of us. | 大家都一样 |
[22:05] | That’s too bad. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[22:17] | Wash your hands. Oh. | 洗洗你的手 |
[22:30] | Won’t open. I already checked it. | 打不开的 我已经检查过了 |
[22:37] | All right. So, let’s go over this again. You woke up… | 好吧 我们从头想一下 你醒了… |
[22:40] | I saw you guys. There was blood on the shovel. | 我看到你们 看到带血的铁铲 |
[22:43] | There was blood everywhere. | 看到到处都是血 |
[22:45] | A broken cell phone. I just freaked out and headed for the door. | 还有一个破碎的手机 我很害怕 直奔着门去了 |
[22:48] | -You didn’t move anything. You didn’t see nothing else? -No. | -你什么都没动? 你没看见其他什么? -没有 |
[22:51] | Anything suspicious or odd? | 有什么可疑的或者是奇怪的事吗? |
[22:53] | I saw two chairs back to back in the storeroom with rope around it. | 我看到储藏室有两把背靠背的椅子 周围都是绳子 |
[22:56] | Well, that’s interesting. | 那倒有点意思 |
[22:58] | Well, obviously, whatever went down here | 不管这里发生了什么 |
[23:01] | didn’t go down as planned, right? | 显然都不是按计划发生的 对吗? |
[23:03] | -Trapped like fuckin’ rats. -So that’s it? That’s everything? | -像群老鼠被困在这里 -就这些? 就这么个过程? |
[23:06] | Yep. Pretty much. | 是 就这样了 |
[23:09] | Hey. Ask him about the phone call. | 问问他电话的事 |
[23:12] | What? | 什么? |
[23:14] | Ask him… about the phone call. | 问他…电话的事 |
[23:17] | What? What phone call? | 什么? 什么电话? |
[23:19] | -There’s a phone in here? -Um, listen… | -这里有电话? -听着… |
[23:22] | When you guys were still passed out… | 你们还昏迷不醒的时候 |
[23:25] | -he went to answer the phone. -Where’s the phone? | -他去接了个电话 -电话在哪里? |
[23:28] | Listen, I was gonna tell you… | 听着 我打算告诉你… |
[23:29] | Just…Just tell me who was on the phone. | 告诉我是谁打来的 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. Some guy. | 我不知道 一个男的 |
[23:34] | That’s funny that you forgot to mention that little tidbit. | 你居然会忘了提这个小插曲 |
[23:36] | Some guy. Who? What? | 一个男的 是谁? 说什么了? |
[23:37] | I…I don’t know. He just started talking. | 我…我不知道 拿起电话他就开说 |
[23:39] | -So he recognized your voice then? -No. I don’t think so. | -那他认出你的声音了? -不 我想没有 |
[23:42] | I mean, it was noisy on his end. It was construction or something. | 我是说 他那头很吵 可能在搞施工之类的 |
[23:45] | Whose side are you on anay, man? | 你到底是哪边的 哥们 |
[23:47] | Wait a minute. You think I’m with them? | 等一等 你认为我跟他们是一伙的? |
[23:49] | He talked to you. He recognized your voice, right? | 他跟你说话 他认出你的声音 不是吗? |
[23:52] | -Let’s tie this motherfucker up. -Yeah. | -让我们把这杂种捆起来 -好 |
[23:54] | Wait a minute. I picked up the phone. | 等一下 我拿起话筒 |
[23:56] | The caller asked if I was so-and-so. | 打电话那人就问我是不是某某 |
[23:57] | I said, “No, so-and-so’s in the john. “ | 我就说: “不是 某某去厕所了” |
[24:00] | Then he asked if I was someone else. | 然后他就问我是不是另外一个人 |
[24:01] | I didn’t know what to say, so I just changed the subject. | 我不知道说什么 就转移了话题 |
[24:05] | -Bullshit! -What was I supposed to say? | -放屁! -那我该说什么? |
[24:07] | “Hey, buddy, I can’t remember jack shit. | “嘿 哥们 我屁都不记得了 |
[24:09] | Could you please tell me what’s goin’ on? | 你能告诉我发生什么事了吗? |
[24:11] | We’ve all beaten the hell out of each other here | 我们在这里互相大打出手 |
[24:13] | and fried our brains in the process. “ | 脑袋想炸也没结果” |
[24:15] | -Does that make any sense to you? -Think about it. | -这样说能合适吗? -想想吧 |
[24:17] | He talked to you. He recognized your voice, man. | 他跟你说话 他认出你的声音了 兄弟 |
[24:20] | He didn’t know who I was. He asked if I was two different people. | 他不知道我是谁 他问我是不是两个不同的人 |
[24:23] | He didn’t know. I’m not on the caller’s side. | 他也不知道 我跟打电话的人不是一伙的 |
[24:27] | Well, somebody in here’s gotta be. | 好吧 这里肯定有人跟那家伙一伙 |
[24:30] | I’m not on anybody’s side. | 反正不是我 |
[24:33] | -Captain, it’s back. -What? | -队长 又出现了 -什么? |
[24:35] | The tracking signal…it’s back. | 追踪信号…又出现了 |
[24:37] | It’s headed due east from our location. | 正朝着我们的正东方向去了 |
[24:39] | What’s the signal strength on that thing? | 那东西显示的信号强度怎么样? |
[24:41] | -It’ll hold for about two miles. -All right. Start putting a tail on it. | -两英里以内都能保持吧 -好的 马上跟上去 |
[24:46] | Captain, I saw one of the guys. | 队长 我看到他们其中一个 |
[24:49] | -Who? -One of the pickup guys walked right past me. | -谁? -一个接货的家伙刚跟我擦肩而过 |
[24:52] | -Can you I.D. Him? -Yeah. Yes, sir. | -你能认出他吗? -是的 能 长官 |
[24:55] | Curtis, hold on. Anderson’s coming with you. | 柯蒂斯 等等 安德森跟你一起去 |
[25:02] | They’re headed toward the interstate. | 他们朝着州界去了 |
[25:04] | -I got a good look at one of’em. -Did you? | -我看清了其中一个人的长相 -是吗? |
[25:06] | Promise me next time you’ll do more than just look. | 下次可边光惦记看了 |
[25:24] | Come on. Let’s make the call. | 来吧 我们先打电话吧 |
[25:27] | No, no. We all agreed. He gets back here. We all make the call together. | 不 不 我们说好了的 等他回来我们一起打电话 |
[25:33] | Hey, let’s go! | 嘿 快点! |
[25:36] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:43] | Look. I found the fucking keys. | 看 我找到了些钥匙 |
[25:46] | Yeah, you got keys and no car. | 是 你找到一串钥匙可是没有车 |
[25:48] | You got a holster and no gun | 你找到一个枪套可是没有枪 |
[25:50] | and you got a cell phone in a million pieces downstairs. | 楼下还有个摔得稀巴烂的手机 |
[25:52] | -It’s making perfect sense, isn’t it? -What can I say? | -这都有什么用 你说? -我能说些什么? |
[25:55] | Just relax, all right? | 放松点 行吗? |
[25:58] | -They’re coming to kill us. -You don’t know that. | -他们要来杀我们 -你怎么知道了? |
[26:01] | What do you think they’re diggin’ out there, huh? | 要不然他们在外头挖什么坑 |
[26:03] | They’re puttin’ a pool in? | 难不成是挖游泳池? |
[26:04] | -What do you think you’re doin’? -Orderin’ a pizza. | -你这是想干嘛? -订个比萨 |
[26:06] | -Give me the phone! -No! | -把电话给我! -不行! |
[26:08] | What’s the matter, pal? Huh? | 你怎么回事 哥们? |
[26:10] | You feelin’ a little guilty? | 你有点做贼心虚了? |
[26:15] | You wanna make a phone call? Go ahead. Dial 911. | 你想打电话是吧? 打呗 拨911 |
[26:19] | -Go ahead. Yeah, you’re innocent. -Yeah. | -打啊 是 你多清白无辜啊 -我就是 |
[26:21] | ‘Cause you know how you broke your nose, right? | 因为你知道你的鼻子是怎么伤的 |
[26:22] | I know what I know, okay? | 我知道我知道些什么 |
[26:29] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么? |
[26:31] | Are you insane? That was our ticket out of here! | 你疯了吗? 这是我们逃出去的唯一希望了! |
[26:34] | Yeah, it’s our ticket, all right. | 是 我们的希望 |
[26:39] | Oh, shit. A cop. It’s a cop. | 哦 该死 警察 是个警察 |
[26:43] | No. Security guard. | 不 是个保安 |
[26:45] | What have you fuckers got me into? | 我都给卷进什么事来了啊? |
[26:47] | You barely looked at him. How do you know he’s security? | 你都没怎么看 你怎么知道他是保安? |
[26:50] | It’s right here. “L.P.W.” Liberty Plaza West. | 看这里 “LPW” 西部自由购物中心 |
[26:54] | -Wait a second. Why does that sound so familiar? -Oh, shit. | -等等 这地怎么听起来有点耳熟啊? -哦 该死 |
[26:56] | -What? -Shit. | -什么? -该死 |
[27:00] | Police are investigating the disappearance | 警方正在调查一起失踪案 |
[27:02] | of William Coles Jr.of Coles Consolidated Equities, | 科尔斯综合权益公司的老板小威廉·科尔斯 |
[27:05] | and the company’s financial adviser, Richard McCain. | 以及公司财政顾问理查德·麦凯恩下落不明 |
[27:07] | While both men’s cars were found in the parking structure… | 星期一早晨 两人的车 |
[27:09] | of their downtown corporate headquarters Monday morning… | 在市中心公司总部的停车场被找到 |
[27:12] | neither have been seen by family or coworkers since early Sunday morning. | 其家人及同事声称自星期日早晨起 均未见过两人 |
[27:17] | Police suspect the men have been abducted. | 警方怀疑两人已遭绑架 |
[27:20] | Not seen since Sunday morning, and this is the Tuesday morning paper. | 从星期天早晨起就没有人见过了 而这是星期二的早报 |
[27:23] | -Right. -So we’ve been here at least two days. | -对 -那我们至少在这里待了两天了 |
[27:29] | Coles and McCain. | 科尔斯和麦凯恩 |
[27:31] | -That could be any one of us, right? -What else? Keep readin’ it. | -可能是我们其中的一个 对吗? -还有什么? 接着念 |
[27:34] | Witnesses report hearing gunshots in the area around midnight Sunday. | 目击者声称星期天午夜时分 在那一地区听到了枪声 |
[27:38] | -Anything else? -He’s got a wife. That’s about it. | -还有吗? -他有个老婆 就这些了 |
[27:42] | Oh. How are we gonna figure this out? | 我们该怎么整明白这事啊? |
[27:44] | I got you pegged as Richard. You seem like a Dick to me. | 没准你就是理查德 你看起来就像那么个蠢货 |
[27:47] | That must make you the kidnapper, | 那你就一定是绑匪了 |
[27:49] | ’cause a tycoon could afford a pair of nuts. | 有钱老板都穿得比你高档 |
[27:52] | -Yeah? -What? | -是吗? -怎么? |
[27:54] | -Two names, right? Two guys. -Two. | -两个名字 对吗? 两个人 -两个 |
[27:58] | Well, obviously, something went haire down here. | 显然这里出了点岔子 |
[28:00] | Okay, there was a struggle. McCain and Coles got loose from the back. | 麦凯恩和科尔斯从后面逃了出来 发生了一场打斗 |
[28:03] | Okay? Makes sense, right? | 对吗? 讲得通吧? |
[28:06] | So either they were recaptured, which makes the three of us kidnappers… | 要不就是他们又被逮住了 这就说明我们仨是绑匪 |
[28:09] | -Or one of us is Coles and one is McCain. -Exactly. | -要不就是我们当中一个是科尔斯 一个是麦凯恩 -没错 |
[28:12] | And the other guy? | 那其他几个呢? |
[28:16] | Doesn’t matter. We gotta work together till we get out. | 不重要了 我们必须齐心协力逃出去 |
[28:18] | -He’s right. -And then we go our separate ways. | -他说得对 -之后就分道扬镳 |
[28:20] | They’re probably comin’back now. You thought of that? | 他们很可能马上就回了 你想过吗? |
[28:21] | Stop jumpin’ to conclusions. | 别急于下结论好吗? |
[28:23] | They get their money. They come back. We’re fine. | 他们拿到钱 回来了 我们也就没事了 |
[28:25] | You’re assuming they’re gonna get money! | 你是在假设他们会拿到钱! |
[28:26] | You’re assuming somebody’s gonna pay! | 你是在假设有人会付钱! |
[28:28] | Maybe nobody’s gonna pay! Fuck me, we’re dead! | 也许没有人会付钱! 我靠 我们死定了! |
[28:30] | -What is wrong with you? Huh? -You’re wrong. | -你这人怎么回事啊? -你错了 |
[28:33] | They got blood on their hands. | 他们不会收手的 |
[28:36] | Whoever Coles is, whoever McCain is, | 不管谁是科尔斯谁是麦凯恩 |
[28:38] | they’re dead men unless we get out of here. | 我们逃不出去他俩就死定了 |
[29:01] | God! | 上帝! |
[29:03] | The bars are the way to go. They’re all rusted out. | 这些栏杆是条出路 它们都锈死了 |
[29:13] | You’re just gonna keep breakin’ them. | 你打算一直锯下去吗? |
[29:14] | You’re never gonna get through that. | 你根本就不能从那里逃出去 |
[29:16] | All of a sudden you remember you’re an architect, huh? | 怎么? 突然想起自己是个建筑师了? |
[29:19] | -Just… -Hey, hey! | -你就… -嘿 嘿! |
[29:21] | Go ahead. | 动手啊 |
[29:23] | Girls, stop fighting. Could we get some water here? | 娘什么娘 别打了 能不能弄点水来这? |
[29:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[29:30] | Come on. A man’s been shot! | 快点 有人挨枪子了! |
[29:34] | If you want, you can untie me. I’ll do it myself. | 如果你愿意 可以给我解开 我自己去弄 |
[29:39] | Deaf or stupid? | 聋了还是傻了? |
[29:41] | Eat me, hemlock. | 够狠就吃我啊 |
[29:45] | All right. Let’s give it a go. | 好吧 我们试一试 |
[29:51] | We’re gonna use the shovel and just… | 我们就用这个铁铲… |
[29:54] | We’re gonna pry it. Get some leverage on it. | 然后撬一下 像用撬杠杆一样 |
[30:10] | No matter who anybody is here or how tough you think you are… | 不管你是谁 也不管你觉得自己有多强 |
[30:13] | you’ll always be the pussy that’s tied up to an office chair. | 你就一直当个被绑在办公椅上的孬种吧 |
[30:16] | All right? | 明白了吗? |
[30:48] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么? |
[30:55] | Now, just because we’re tied up doesn’t mean we’re friends. | 别以为我们俩都被绑了 我们就是什么朋友 |
[31:05] | What? | 什么? |
[31:12] | What? | 什么? |
[31:23] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你刚怎么没说? |
[31:39] | -Ha ha! -What do you see? | -哈哈! -你看到什么了? |
[31:42] | There’s nothin. | 什么都没有 |
[31:46] | Help! | 救命! |
[31:59] | Hey, let’s take it easy with that! | 嘿 你们别抢啊 |
[32:02] | -Okay! Okay! -Take it easy! | -好吧 好吧 -别激动! |
[32:05] | Hey, I thought it was gonna help. I wasn’t gonna do nothin;! | 我只是觉得它有点用 我没打算干嘛 |
[32:10] | Guess that settles it. | 暂且我来保管 |
[32:13] | I wasn’t gonna do nothin; | 我没打算干嘛 |
[32:16] | I wasn’t gonna do anything with that. I just thought… | 我没打算用它干嘛 我不过想… |
[32:18] | -Sure. -Hey, what are you doing? | -当然 -嘿 你在干什么? |
[32:20] | That’s more like it, chief. Now you’re talkin’. | 这就对了 老大 现在你说了算 |
[32:23] | Christ, you’re lettin’him go? | 天哪 你就这样放了他? |
[32:25] | What…What are you doin’? | 你这是干什么? |
[32:27] | Fuckin’ asshole. | 该死的混蛋 |
[32:31] | One less thing to worry about. | 这样你就不会让我操心了 |
[32:34] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[32:37] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[32:47] | Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等! |
[32:49] | Let him answer it. Let him answer it. | 让他接 让他接 |
[32:51] | -Let him do it. -Are you crazy? | -让他来接 -你疯了吗? |
[32:53] | If that’s them, they bought his voice once. | 如果是他们打来 他们听过他的声音了 |
[32:55] | They’ll do it again. Let him answer. | 这次也不会怀疑 让他接 |
[33:03] | -Yeah? -Uh, it’s me. | -喂? -是我 |
[33:06] | It’s done. See you before sundown. | 办妥了 日落前碰头 |
[33:12] | They’re coming. | 他们要回来了 |
[33:15] | Sundown. | 日落 |
[33:30] | Oh, shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[33:32] | Half an hour. We barely made a dent. | 半小时了 我们连个印都锯不出来 |
[33:35] | Oh, that’s the spirit there, cheese. Get me another blade. | 要保持积极态度 乐观点 再给我根锯条 |
[33:37] | He’s right. We’re not gettin’ anhere with this. | 他说得对 靠这办法我们根本出不去 |
[33:41] | Well, I don’t know. We got, uh… | 这个 我不知道 我们有… |
[33:43] | We got two hours, right? | 我们还有两个小时 对吗? |
[33:46] | We’re gonna have to decide how far we’re prepared to take this. | 我们得决定要走什么路了 |
[33:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[33:51] | I mean, when they show up, | 我的意思是 等他们来了 |
[33:53] | are we all prepared to do whatever it takes? | 我们是不是都准备不惜一切代价? |
[34:02] | Give me another blade. | 再给我根锯条 |
[34:05] | That was the last one. | 那是最后一根 |
[34:09] | What do you want me to tell her? | 你想让我对她说什么? |
[34:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:15] | Just take her down to the station and keep her calm. | 就带她回警局吧 让她保持冷静 |
[34:57] | Shit, look at this. | 妈的 看这个 |
[35:00] | This is the same chemical name on that busted canister out there. | 这罐东西的名字跟外头 爆掉的那个罐子一样 |
[35:03] | -Oh, yeah? -Listen to this. | -是吗? -听听这个 |
[35:07] | Warning. Effects of inhalation or exposure include… | 警告: 吸入或暴露于此气体中会导致 |
[35:10] | shortness of breath, nausea, unconsciousness… | 呼吸急促 恶心呕吐 意识不清 |
[35:13] | temporary memory loss, seizure and/or death. | 短暂失忆 突发痉挛或死亡 |
[35:16] | Avoid breathing. Contact a physician. Infectious agent. | 避免吸入并立即联系医生 或传染病诊疗机构 |
[35:20] | Dire if exposed in large doses. | 暴露于大剂量气体中会导致严重后果 |
[35:22] | I mean, shit, how long have we been breathin’ this stuff in? | 我说 该死的 天知道我们吸这玩意儿吸了多久? |
[35:50] | Don’t fucking move, McCain! I got a gun to your head! | 别他妈乱动 麦凯恩! 当心我一枪打爆你的头! |
[36:06] | McCain. | 麦凯恩 |
[36:38] | You know, I been thinkin’ about this whole thing. | 你知道吗 我一直在想这整件事 |
[36:40] | You wakin’ up before everybody else. | 你刚好在其他人之前醒来 |
[36:43] | The phone call. | 又刚好接了个电话 |
[36:46] | It’s all pretty convenient. | 这也忒巧了吧 |
[36:50] | You got somethin’ to say, go ahead and say it. | 你想说啥就直说 |
[36:53] | Maybe you are just waitin’ for them to show up, huh? | 可能你是真的在等他们回来 对吗? |
[36:56] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[36:57] | Aren’t you the one that ripped the phone jack out of the wall? | 你不是也把电话线给拽断了吗? |
[37:00] | Yeah, but I didn’t lie about it and try to cover it up, did I? | 是 但我一没撒谎二没隐瞒 不是吗? |
[37:06] | Okay. Now, would you come on over and help me? | 说够了吧? 能不能过来帮帮我? |
[37:22] | Shh! Listen. Listen. My memory’s coming back. | 听着 听着 我的记忆正在恢复 |
[37:25] | I remember parts from before. I know who we are. | 我记起了一点片断 我知道我们是谁 |
[37:27] | Oh, yeah. Why should I believe you? | 噢 是吗? 我干嘛要信你? |
[37:29] | Because, Bill, you’re the other hostage. You’re William Coles. | 因为 比尔 你是另一个人质 你就是威廉·科尔斯 |
[37:33] | Oh, really? Miracle cure you’re havin’ all of a sudden, huh? | 真的吗? 你的记忆突然奇迹般恢复了? |
[37:38] | They kidnapped us from work. Okay? We were finalizing a deal. | 他们把我们从公司绑走的 我们正在敲定一桩买卖 |
[37:41] | We were in a parking structure. Do you remember any of that? | 我们正好在停车场里 你能记起这些吗? |
[37:44] | -No. -They took us on a Sunday. It was late afternoon. | -不能 -那天是星期天 快到傍晚了 |
[37:46] | We were running some numbers. | 我们在算一些数字 |
[37:48] | That son of a bitch saw us go in. He saw us go in. | 那个混蛋看着我们走进去 他看着我们进去 |
[37:50] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[37:56] | I know you have no reason to believe me, but he’s setting us up. | 我知道你没理由相信我 但他在给我们下套 |
[37:59] | -Geez. -So we gotta get that gun before that son of a bitch… | -天哪 -我们必须拿到枪 不然等那个混蛋 |
[38:03] | remembers who he is, otherwise we’re screwed. | 记起他是谁 我们就完蛋了 |
[38:05] | I don’t remember shit, okay? I don’t remember. | 我屁都想不起来 行吗? 我想不起来 |
[38:08] | Okay. For Christ’s sake, you don’t remember your own kids? | 看在上帝的份上 你难道连自己的孩子也想不起来了吗? |
[38:12] | Our kids play Little League together for Christ’s sake, Bill. | 咱俩的孩子一起在少年联盟玩的啊 比尔 |
[38:15] | You don’t remember your own children? | 你连你自己的孩子也不记得了吗? |
[38:19] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[38:26] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么啦? 怎么回事? |
[38:30] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[38:35] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事了? |
[38:44] | Kill him! | 干掉他! |
[38:47] | Get that son of a bitch! | 抓住那个狗娘养的! |
[38:51] | Get him, get him, get him, get him! Get him! | 抓住他! 抓住他! 抓住他! 抓住他! |
[38:55] | Get the gun! Get the gun! | 抢那把枪! 抢那把枪! |
[39:01] | Get the gun! | 抢那把枪! |
[39:05] | Fuck. | 靠! |
[39:10] | What the hell do you think you’re doin’? | 你他妈知道自己在干嘛吗? |
[39:12] | He said I was Coles. He said I was Coles, man. | 他说我是科尔斯 他说我是科尔斯 哥们 |
[39:15] | What? And you believed him? | 什么? 这你就信了? |
[39:17] | He said his memory came back. He knows who we are. | 他说他恢复记忆了 他知道我们是谁 |
[39:22] | He’s a lying sack of shit! | 他是个谎话连篇的混蛋! |
[39:24] | He remembered my kids. My kids, man. | 他想起了我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[39:27] | He’s lying! | 他在骗人! |
[39:29] | I couldn’t risk it. I couldn’t risk it! | 我不能冒这个险 我不能冒这个险! |
[39:34] | Is that true? What do you remember? | 是真的吗? 你想起些什么? |
[39:38] | What do you remember, asshole? | 你都想起些什么啊 混蛋! |
[39:41] | He’s gonna kill us, Bill. | 他会杀了我们的 比尔 |
[39:45] | Fuck…Fuck you. | 靠…去死吧你 |
[39:49] | -Fuck me? No. Fuck you! -Don’t! | -咒我死? 不 你去死吧 -不要! |
[39:54] | -What the hell is the matter with you? -Tell me who to shoot! | -你这人什么毛病啊? -你说谁该死啊! |
[39:56] | What the hell are you doing man? | 你这到底是干什么啊 哥们 |
[39:58] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[40:01] | -What do you remember? -I made the whole thing up. | -你想起些什么? -是我瞎编的 |
[40:04] | -That’s enough! -I’m just tryin’ to get out of here, man. | -够了! -我不过是想逃出去 |
[40:06] | Just leave him alone. Just leave him alone, man. | 放了他吧 哥们 放了他 |
[40:08] | I don’t know what I’m doin’ here. I don’t know what I’m doin’ here. | 我不知道我在这干嘛 我不知道我在这干嘛 |
[40:11] | You’re only sayin’ that so I don’t kill you. | 你是为了保命才这么说的吧 |
[40:13] | You’re gonna kill me anay. | 不管我怎么说你都要杀我 |
[40:15] | What do you remember? | 你想起些什么了? |
[40:18] | You’re the one. You’re the one. | 你是那个绑匪 你是那个绑匪 |
[40:22] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[40:25] | Stop acting like one then. | 那就别做罪犯做的事 |
[40:32] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们这是在什么鬼地方 |
[40:37] | -What? Speak! -I think they just pulled off. | -怎么了? 说话! -他们好像刚停车了 |
[40:40] | Don’t think. Read the damn thing. You got a bead or not? | 别好像 好好看那个指示器 你确定不确定? |
[40:43] | Yes. Right here. Go. | 确定 就在这 走 |
[41:00] | This guy did this to us! | 这个家伙害我们成这样的! |
[41:04] | Whose side are you on anyway, man? | 你到底是站哪边的 哥们? |
[41:26] | How are we gonna get up there? | 我们怎么能够着那里? |
[41:37] | Go to the ledge! Go to the ledge quick! We’re losing you! | 踩那个架子! 快踩住那个架子! 我们快抓不住了! |
[41:40] | -I got it! I got it! -You on the ledge? | -踩到了! 踩到了! -你踩到了吗? |
[41:52] | -Easy! -Oh, shit! | -当心! -噢 该死! |
[41:54] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[41:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:03] | Goddamn it! Goddamn it! | 该死! 该死! |
[42:06] | -Fuck. -More security glass? | -靠 -是强化玻璃吗? |
[42:11] | Hey, wait a second. | 嘿 等等 |
[42:14] | -I may be able to shoot a hole in it. -No way, pal. | -也许可以用枪打一个洞出来 -兄弟 没门儿 |
[42:17] | The gun stays with me. | 我得拿着枪 |
[42:19] | Don’t be a prick. I’m tryin’ to get us out of here. | 别傻冒了 我是想让大家逃出去 |
[42:22] | I could shoot it at close range, right here. | 我可以近距离开枪 从这里 |
[42:24] | You come down. I’ll climb up there and shoot a hole in it myself. | 那你下来 我爬上去自己开枪 |
[42:27] | You’re too big, you fat fuck! | 你太胖了 你这肥猪! |
[42:29] | The rope may not hold you. Suit yourself. | 绳子可能承不住你的分量 随便你吧 |
[42:35] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 我们到了 |
[42:39] | Now here’s where your good look pays off. | 现在是你那一眼发挥作用的时候了 |
[42:45] | That’s him. That’s him inside the store. | 那是他 商店里那个就是他 |
[42:48] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | -你确定吗? -确定 |
[42:51] | You see which car is his? | 你知道哪辆车是他的吗? |
[42:55] | I can’t tell. | 我不清楚 |
[42:58] | Oh, no. No, no. Come…Come on. | 噢 不 不 不 快…快点 |
[43:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[43:04] | Fuck! He’s gone. Which one? | 靠! 他不见了 哪辆车? |
[43:07] | -I don’t know. -Come on! Come on! Which one? | -我不知道 -快点 快点! 哪一辆? |
[43:09] | I don’t know! They’re all leaving at the same time! | 我不知道! 它们都是同时开动的! |
[43:11] | Well, choose one. The Denali or the pickup? | 那就选一辆 是德纳里越野车还是皮卡货车? |
[43:15] | Right there. The pickup. | 在那边 皮卡 |
[43:17] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走! |
[43:25] | Come on! | 加油! |
[43:37] | How do we know you’re not just gonna leave us here? | 我们怎么知道你会不会把我们撇这? |
[43:40] | I guess you don’t. | 是你们也没办法 |
[43:44] | Cut the shit! Cut the shit! | 别闹了! 别闹了! |
[43:47] | That’s really funny. | 有意思吗? |
[43:51] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[44:15] | Oh, I hope you’re dead, you clumsy fuck! | 真希望你摔死 你个笨猪! |
[44:21] | Hey. Hey. Hey, man, are you all right? | 嘿 嘿 哥们 你没事吧? |
[44:25] | Lucky to be alive. | 干了这么多蠢事 |
[44:27] | Of all the stupid things. | 没死算你命大 |
[44:29] | Hey. Hey. Hey, can you hear us? | 嘿 嘿 你能听到吗? |
[44:32] | -Are you all right? -Erin? | -你没事吧? -艾琳? |
[44:34] | I think it’s safe to say you were too heavy, huh? | 现在说你太重你该没意见了吧? |
[44:37] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[44:40] | -My shoulder. -Whoa, whoa, whoa. Shit. Whoa, whoa. Just wait. | -我的肩膀 -噢 该死 噢 等等 |
[44:43] | Ah, man, your back is bad. | 哥们 你后背伤得挺厉害 |
[44:46] | You do understand that was our only weapon. | 你应该知道那是我们唯一的武器吧 |
[44:49] | Back off! It was an accident, all right? | 住手! 那是个意外 好吗? |
[44:52] | -What’s the matter with you? -You trust this guy? Huh? | -你是怎么回事? -你相信这个家伙? |
[44:56] | Oh. I see what’s going on here. | 噢 我明白这是怎么回事了 |
[44:59] | What, you two are gonna start workin’ together now? | 怎么 你们两个现在准备联手了? |
[45:02] | What the hell difference does it make? | 这样做又有什么不同? |
[45:04] | Is that gonna get us out of here any faster, huh? | 那样能让我们早点出去吗? |
[45:07] | -I don’t think so. -What are you doing? | -我不这么想 -你想干嘛? |
[45:10] | Don’t! Don’t untie him! | 不要! 别解开他! |
[45:13] | -You stay outta this. -We had an agreement! | -你少管闲事 -我们说好了的! |
[45:16] | Yeah. I’m hedging my bets. | 是 我也得找个帮手 |
[45:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:20] | You idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[45:23] | It’s you and me now. | 现在我俩可以算算帐了 |
[45:25] | What’s the matter with you? Fuck. | 你是怎么回事啊? 靠 |
[45:27] | You better stay in the garbage, ’cause I ain’t through with you. | 你最好待里头别出来 我跟你还没完 |
[45:35] | All right. This is gonna sting a bit. | 好了 可能会有点疼 |
[45:38] | -Son of a bitch! -So who’s Erin? | -狗娘养的 -艾琳是谁? |
[45:41] | Your wife? | 你老婆? |
[45:43] | Or my daughter. I can’t remember which. | 或者是女儿 我记不清是谁了 |
[45:48] | At least you got somebody outside of this place. | 至少你在外头还有亲人 |
[45:54] | You’ll remember her soon enough. | 你很快就能记起她的 |
[45:55] | Soon as we get out of here, it’ll all come back to you. | 等我们一出去 你就会全记起来的 |
[45:58] | How can you be so sure we’re gonna | 等我们离开这里 |
[46:00] | like what we have when we get out of this place? | 你怎么能确定我们会喜欢原来的生活呢? |
[46:03] | I mean, what could have brought us all here | 我是说 我们沦落到这副田地 |
[46:05] | that’s worth remembering anay? | 过去值不值得想起呢? |
[46:06] | Nothin’. That’s exactly it. Nothin’ we can remember here… | 没关系 就是这样 我们在记起的任何事情 |
[46:08] | is gonna have anything to do with who we really are. | 跟我们是谁没有任何关系 |
[46:11] | The choices we make from here on out of this shit hole… | 而我们在这里为了逃生而作的选择 |
[46:14] | that’s what’s gonna define us. | 才能看出我们是什么样的人 |
[46:16] | -You really believe that? -Yeah, man. I do. | -你真的信那个? -是的 哥们 我信 |
[46:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[46:27] | I didn’t want to say anything around those two other jokers, but… | 我不想跟那俩白痴说的 不过 |
[46:29] | I know who we are. | 我知道我们是谁 |
[46:32] | -You remember something? -Yeah. | -你想起点什么了? -是的 |
[46:35] | About you and me? | 关于你和我? |
[46:37] | Yeah. This smell. This smell for the longest time… | 是的 这种气味 我一直能闻到一种气味 |
[46:40] | out there and then in here. | 外面有 这里也有 |
[46:42] | See? | 看 |
[46:45] | -I remember. I have orange trees. -You have orange trees. | -我记得 我有一些桔子树 -你有桔子树 |
[46:48] | -Yeah, on my ranch. It’s been in my family for generations. -Shit. | -是的 在我的农场里 我们家好几代都种这个 -该死 |
[46:51] | -I’m Coles. -You’re Coles then. | -我是科尔斯 -那你是科尔斯了 |
[46:53] | I’m William Coles. I really am. | 我是威廉·科尔斯 我真的是 |
[46:55] | -He was right. -I think he was guessing. | -他说的对 -我想他是蒙的 |
[46:57] | I don’t have kids. At least I don’t think I do. | 我没有孩子 至少我记得是没有 |
[46:59] | Wait a minute. Why are you telling me this? | 等一等 你为什么要告诉我这个? |
[47:01] | -Don’t you see? You’re McCain. -Me, McCain? No! | -你难道不明白吗? 你是麦凯恩 -我? 麦凯恩? 不! |
[47:05] | -Yes. -You actually remember this? | -是的 -你真的记得这个? |
[47:07] | I… | 我… |
[47:09] | Our original terms that we proposed to you are more than fair. | 我们起先向你们提出的条款是相当公平的 |
[47:12] | You want this bid, you get back to me within an hour. | 你们要觉得这个价可以 一个小时之内来找我 |
[47:17] | No. No, but you have to be McCain. | 不 不 但你应该是麦凯恩 |
[47:19] | -You have to be McCain. -What makes you so sure? | -你一定是麦凯恩 -你凭什么这么肯定? |
[47:22] | For whatever reason, you’re the only one I feel like I can trust… | 不凭什么 我觉得你是唯一可以信任的人 |
[47:25] | and if I can remember that, they’re not far behind, | 既然我记起了这些 他们也很快就能想起 |
[47:26] | so we gotta get out now. | 我们必须尽快离开这 |
[47:28] | -What if you’re wrong? -I’m not, okay? You’re McCain. | -如果你错了怎么办? -我不会的 行吗? 你就是麦凯恩 |
[47:31] | -It’s the only thing that makes sense. -Fuck. I’m not McCain. | -只有这样才说得通 -靠 我不是麦凯恩 |
[47:35] | -What? -I remember too. | -什么? -我也想起来了 |
[47:38] | What? | 什么? |
[47:41] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那样对我? |
[47:44] | Humiliate me like a dog! | 当我是狗一样侮辱! |
[47:47] | Like a stinking fucking dog! | 当我是条臭哄哄的老狗? |
[47:49] | You tried to humiliate me! You see this? You see? | 你侮辱我是吗? 你看看我的手 看到了吗? |
[47:52] | Get the hell off! | 滚一边去! |
[47:53] | -They were turning blue! -Get off me! | -都已经绑得发紫了! -放开我! |
[47:55] | -What’s the matter with you? -How could you fucking do that? | -你是怎么回事? -你他妈怎么能那样对我? |
[47:59] | You would have done the same thing. | 换你也会这么做的 |
[48:01] | You were the one with the gun! | 你是那个拿枪的人! |
[48:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:09] | There’s someone outside. | 外面来人了 |
[48:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[48:13] | Right over there. See him? Behind the gate. | 就在那里 看到了吗? 门后面 |
[48:16] | Is it them? | 是他们吗? |
[48:19] | No, I don’t think so. It’s gotta be too soon. | 不 我想不是 他们没那么快 |
[48:21] | -Hey! -Hey! | -嘿! -嘿! |
[48:24] | Hey! Hey, you! Hey! Over here! | 嘿! 嘿! 兄弟! 嘿! 看这边! |
[48:28] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[48:32] | -Over here! -Hey! | -看这边! -嘿! |
[48:34] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[48:37] | Back off. Let me try. | 退后 让我试试 |
[48:42] | Can you see anything? | 你能看到什么吗? |
[48:45] | Um, uh, move it around. Move it around. | 呃 左右晃一下 晃一下 |
[48:48] | -Whoa, whoa. What’s that? -Holy shit. It’s a kid. | -那是什么? -我靠 是个小孩 |
[48:52] | Kid! Hey! | 孩子! 嘿! |
[48:54] | He doesn’t understand. | -嘿! -他听不懂 |
[48:56] | He doesn’t know what you’re saying. He doesn’t speak English. | 他不知道你们说什么 他不懂英语 |
[49:03] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事? |
[49:11] | Ramon. Vamos. | 雷蒙 走啦 |
[49:14] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[49:17] | Go get your parents! | 去叫你爸妈过来! |
[49:20] | Wait, wait, wait, look! He’s going back! He’s going back! | 等等 等等 看! 他往回走了! 他往回走了! |
[49:22] | -You sure? -Yeah. He’s good. He’s going to them. | -是吗? -是的 好孩子 他去找他爸妈了 |
[49:27] | Yeah, he’s getting in. Look at him! | 好了 他上车了 快看! |
[49:30] | They’re coming! Whoo-hoo! | 他们来了! |
[49:32] | You did it! | 你成功了! |
[49:34] | Whoo! Over here! Look over here! | 这里! 看这里! |
[49:39] | No. No! | 不 不! |
[49:43] | No! Help! Hey! No. Shit! | 不! 救命! 嘿! 不 该死! |
[49:48] | -No! -Fuck it. | -不! -我靠! |
[49:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[50:53] | Hey, can I get some help up here? | 嘿 能不能上来帮帮我? |
[51:38] | Here. | 来 |
[51:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:47] | You know I’m not gonna be able to get those off. | 你知道 我没办法把手铐弄开 |
[51:52] | Thanks anay. | 还是得谢谢你 |
[51:56] | You think I’m afraid of dying? | 你觉得我怕死? |
[52:05] | I’m not afraid of dying. | 我不怕死 |
[52:08] | I didn’t tell you to give up. | 我的意思不是让你放弃 |
[52:18] | What’s the E.T.A. On our backup? | 我们的支援大概什么时候到? |
[52:20] | At least 20 minutes away. | 至少还得20分钟 |
[52:25] | I’m over this. Let’s crash. | 不等了 我们行动吧 |
[52:30] | Police! Nobody move. | 警察! 不许动! |
[52:32] | -Where is he? -What’s this? | -他在哪里? -怎么回事? |
[52:34] | -I got nothing over here. You? -Clear! | -我这边没有 你呢? -没用! |
[52:37] | -Got people back here? -No? | -这后面有人吗? -没有 |
[52:39] | -You see him? -No. | -你见到他了吗? -没有 |
[52:44] | Where is he? I said where is he? | 他在哪里? 我说他在哪里? |
[52:50] | Who owns the pickup? | 那辆皮卡是谁的? |
[52:51] | You think if you keep talking they’ll eventually understand? | 你以为你不停的说下去他们就能听懂吗? |
[53:06] | -The yellow pickup! -The yellow one is mine. | -黄色的那辆! -黄色的那辆是我的 |
[53:11] | What about it? | 它怎么了? |
[53:23] | How stupid do those guys think we are? | 那帮家伙当我们是白痴吗? |
[53:26] | Might have been born at night but not last night. | 我们可不是三岁小孩 |
[53:31] | Hey, step on the gas. | 嘿 开快点 |
[53:33] | Let’s pick up Leon and Ray and finish this up. | 赶紧去接上利昂和雷 把这事了结了 |
[53:38] | First the locker, now this. | 先是那个储物柜 然后又是这个 |
[53:46] | -Hey. -Fuckin’ tracker. | -嘿 -该死的追踪器 |
[53:49] | We gotta get that gun. | 我们得拿到那把枪 |
[53:50] | -We already tried. -Not together, we haven’t. | -我们已经试过了 -没一起试啊 我们没有 |
[53:53] | Well, let’s get the rope. I’ll do it. | 那去拿绳子 我来试试 |
[53:56] | You guys had your chance to fuck this up. Let me. Maybe I can get it. | 你们俩已经搞砸一次了 让我来 也许我能拿到 |
[53:59] | They’re gonna be here any minute, all right? | 他们可能随时回这里 对吗? |
[54:01] | So does it matter what we do? We can draw straws, whatever. | 所以我们怎么着都无所谓了 我们可以抽签决定 或者别的 |
[54:05] | I’m sick of waiting for these bastards. | 我受不了这么等这帮混蛋了 |
[54:06] | I swear, I want ’em to come back. | 我说 我希望他们回来 |
[54:08] | And what are you gonna do? Whine until they surrender? | 那你打算怎么办? 哭到他们投降? |
[54:12] | -Why don’t you two shut up? -Fuck you. | -你们两个怎么不闭嘴? -去你妈的 |
[54:15] | -You’re the moron that left the gun up there. -Hey. | -都是你这个白痴把枪留那里 -嘿 |
[54:20] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[54:26] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[54:28] | I was seven and you were nine. | 我七岁 你九岁 |
[54:31] | We…We wanted to go out on the lake one day with some friends. | 我们…我们那天想跟伙伴们去湖上玩 |
[54:37] | You remember? | 你记得吗? |
[54:39] | You know me? | 你认识我? |
[54:42] | My dad told us not to go… | 我爸叫我们不要去 |
[54:46] | because of the storm. | 因为有暴风雨 |
[54:48] | We said fuck him. | 我们说去他的 |
[54:50] | What did he know? | 他知道吗? |
[54:53] | We went out in the old man’s MacGregor 26… | 我们就坐着老马那艘麦克乔治26出去了 |
[54:57] | and we got in some argument about… | 然后我们就为了 |
[55:01] | who was the only pitcher to win M.V.P. | 哪个投手能赢MVP吵了起来 |
[55:05] | Sandy Kaufax. | 桑迪·考夫克斯 |
[55:08] | And we argued so much about it… | 我们吵得那么的厉害 |
[55:12] | that we didn’t realize we couldn’t see land anymore. | 连岸都看不见了也不知道 |
[55:17] | I was really fuckin’ scared. | 我真是怕得要死 |
[55:22] | And I could see that you were…were too… | 我能看出来你…你也是 |
[55:26] | even…even though you kept talking like it would be okay. | 虽然你一直说没什么没什么 |
[55:31] | And then this big wave came and…and turned us over. | 这时一个大浪打过来 把我们掀翻了 |
[55:37] | I…I remember goin’ down… | 我…我记得自己往下沉 |
[55:41] | and being disoriented. | 分不清东南西北 |
[55:45] | Thinking if I couldn’t find which way was up, | 想着如果找不到方向 |
[55:48] | I was gonna die for sure. | 我就死定了 |
[55:50] | And then this hand… | 这时有一只手 |
[55:55] | This hand reached down… | 有一只手伸过来 |
[55:58] | and grabbed me… | 抓住了我 |
[56:00] | and pulled me up. | 把我拉了上去 |
[56:03] | You must have seen how terrified I was. | 你一定是看出我有多害怕 |
[56:08] | You looked me in the eye… | 你看着我的眼睛 |
[56:11] | and you told me not to give up. | 对我说不要放弃 |
[56:15] | No one was gonna die. | 没有人会死 |
[56:18] | We all…all had to stick together… | 我们大家…大家要团结一致 |
[56:20] | and keep each other holding onto the boat. | 确保每个人都抓着船 |
[56:26] | That’s what we did… | 我们就这样 |
[56:31] | for four hours. | 坚持了四个小时 |
[56:34] | we hold on … | 我们像你说的一样 |
[56:36] | just like you said. | 撑了下来 |
[56:50] | Hey, that’s really touching and all. | 嘿 这还真是感人啊 |
[56:53] | Completely useless though. | 但毫无用处 |
[56:55] | Enough with the boats, kid. Who are you? | 别说船的故事 小子 你是谁? |
[56:58] | Just listen to what he’s saying. | 认真听他说 |
[57:01] | He’s right. We gotta work together. | 他说得对 我们必须团结 |
[57:03] | No, listen to what I’m saying. | 不 认真听我说 |
[57:05] | If he knows who he is, then maybe he can tell us who we are. | 如果他知道他是谁 那他应该知道我们是谁了 |
[57:09] | It doesn’t matter who we are! | 我们是谁不重要! |
[57:12] | ‘Cause they’re gonna be back here any minute. | 因为他们随时可能回这里 |
[57:14] | -All right, we got one shot at this! -Hey, tell us who you are. | -我们没时间了! -嘿 说说我们是谁 |
[57:18] | Who are you, kid? Tell us. Tell us, kid. Kid! | 你是谁? 小子 告诉我们 告诉我们 小子 小子! |
[57:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:51] | I don’t know who the hell you are. | 我不知道你到底是谁 |
[57:53] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[57:56] | Maybe you are a kidnapper. I don’t know. | 也许你是个绑匪 我不知道 |
[58:00] | But you know what I think? | 但你知道我怎么想的吗? |
[58:02] | Maybe somewhere along the line you just forgot who you were… | 也许在人生路上 谁都有一时糊涂 |
[58:04] | before you become one. | 误入歧途的时候 |
[58:07] | But regardless, we can’t do this without you. | 但是不管怎样 没了你我们不能成功 |
[58:14] | The plates aren’t visible in any of these shots. | 从这些照片上都看不清车牌 |
[58:19] | -Wait a minute. -What? | -等一等 -怎么? |
[58:22] | Right here. In the reflection of the gas station window. | 在这 看加油站玻璃窗的反光 |
[58:24] | That’s their front plates. | 那就是他们的前车牌 |
[58:25] | You upload that to Molina. Get a cleaner shot. | 你把照片传给莫林拿 让他整清晰点 |
[58:29] | Let me know. Let me know when it’s coming. | 告诉我 掉下来的时候告诉我 |
[58:31] | It’s coming. It’s coming. | 快好了 快好了 |
[58:33] | Wait. Let’s just tip it. We tip it…Just pull down. | 等等 用头去拨它 拨一下…往下压 |
[58:36] | There it is. | 下来了 |
[58:44] | -Where’d she go? -She said she needed some air. | -她去哪里了? -她说出去透透气 |
[58:55] | -Coffee? -No, thank you. | -咖啡? -不了 谢谢你 |
[58:57] | Yeah. I can’t drink any more either. | 是啊 我也喝不下了 |
[59:00] | May I? | 可以坐吗? |
[59:19] | Bill’s father was completely self-made. | 比尔的父亲完全是白手起家 |
[59:22] | But before he had anything, he built this place up at Eagle Ridge. | 在他发迹之前 他在鹰脊山建了处房子 |
[59:26] | Beautiful place. Right there in the foothills. | 很美的地方 就在那片小山里 |
[59:33] | Burnt down a few years ago. | 几年前被烧毁了 |
[59:36] | Bill decided to… | 比尔决定要 |
[59:38] | rebuild it by hand just like his father. | 像他父亲一样 亲手重建它 |
[59:46] | He’s one of the wealthiest men in the state, | 他现在是州里数一数二的有钱人 |
[59:48] | barely has time to breathe, but… | 连吸口气的时间都没有 但… |
[59:51] | he had to do it, you know? | 他必须的这样做 知道吗? |
[59:54] | Show himself he could. | 向自己证明他可以 |
[1:00:01] | Must be nice for the two of you to have. | 对你们俩来说还真不错 |
[1:00:03] | I mean, a place to get away to. | 我是说 有个可以远离尘嚣的地方 |
[1:00:05] | You should see the sunsets there. | 你应该去那里看日落 |
[1:00:18] | Only next time, we let it go from up there. | 下一次我们在那个位置松手 |
[1:00:22] | -Be sure you keep this door open when the shit goes down. -I’m on it. | -等那东西落下来是确保门是开着的 -我明白了 |
[1:00:26] | -You know how to use that thing, right? -Yeah. | -你知道怎么使那个吧? -知道 |
[1:00:28] | Great vantage point from up there. | 上面那是个很好的有利位置 |
[1:00:30] | You get out to that truck quick and get it started | 你负责出去发动那辆卡车 |
[1:00:32] | so we can get the hell outta here. | 这样我们就能离开这个鬼地方了 |
[1:00:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:00:57] | It’s Erin. | 是艾琳 |
[1:01:00] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[1:01:08] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[1:01:14] | So there you go. | 这下好了 |
[1:01:17] | Now you got something to fight for. | 现在你有奋斗目标了 |
[1:02:20] | Shit! Here they are! | 该死! 他们回来了! |
[1:02:38] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:02:40] | Dig a hole big enough for three people. | 挖个够埋仨人的坑 |
[1:02:48] | Soon as they come in, let it go. | 等他们一进来就放手 |
[1:02:51] | -You got it? -Yeah, I got it. | -明白了吗? -是 明白了 |
[1:02:56] | Captain, we got a partial on the plate that Anderson sent. | 队长 我们从安德森发来的照片上 分辨出半个车牌 |
[1:03:00] | Put it on the wire. | 赶紧发到无线电上 |
[1:03:02] | They can’t be more than 40 miles from that gas station. | 他们离那个加油站的距离 不可能超过40英里 |
[1:03:33] | Hey, Ray. Call Ritter | 嘿 雷 打电话给里特 |
[1:03:35] | and make sure he’s putting the plane down on time. | 确保他按时把飞机准备好 |
[1:03:39] | -Ray? -I know. I know. Back to the scanner. | -雷? -我知道 我知道 我去守着对讲机 |
[1:03:46] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:03:48] | Get the lights. | 去开灯 |
[1:04:01] | -Woz! -Brockman. | -沃兹 -布洛克曼 |
[1:04:02] | -Go! -Hey! | -放! -嘿! |
[1:04:05] | -Now! -Come on. I got some burgers for you guys. | -现在! -快点 我给你们带了汉堡包 |
[1:04:07] | Shit. Where the fuck are you, assholes? | 该死! 你们这帮混蛋死哪去了? |
[1:04:11] | Quit jerking each other off and let’s go! | 别他妈玩了 赶紧出来! |
[1:04:18] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[1:04:21] | Leon! Leon, it’s me! | 利昂! 利昂 是我! |
[1:04:30] | What the fuck? | 这他妈怎么回事? |
[1:04:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:04:46] | Nobody move! Everybody down! | 不许动! 所有人趴下! |
[1:04:49] | Coles, you move, you’re dead. | 科尔斯 动一下就打死你 |
[1:04:54] | -Hit me. -Get him down! Woz, get him down! | -打我 -让他趴下! 沃兹 让他趴下! |
[1:05:02] | Goddamn mess. What the fuck happened here? | 真他妈乱 这里都发生些什么事了? |
[1:05:14] | You look like shit, Woz. | 你样子真惨 沃兹 |
[1:05:22] | We got no prints on the 20 we got from the custodian… | 我们从店员那里得到的20美元上没有指纹 |
[1:05:25] | and nothing yet on the A.P.B. We have on the vehicle. | 全境通告车牌号也没有发现 |
[1:05:27] | I been working with this plate from Molina. | 我一直在查莫林拿找出的车牌 |
[1:05:30] | I run it through the D.M. V., but it comes up dry. | 通过车辆管理部查了 没有记录 |
[1:05:31] | I ran a state-wide search on all open investigations, and I got a hit. | 我又查了一下州内所有公开调查的案件 终于有了发现 |
[1:05:35] | It seems the narcotics task force down in San Diego’s | 是圣地亚哥毒品特遣部队的 |
[1:05:37] | got an open investigation. | 一件公开调查案 |
[1:05:39] | These kidnappers…they’re meth dealers. | 这些绑匪…他们是安非他命贩子 |
[1:05:40] | They’ve got a rap sheet a mile long… | 犯过的事数不胜数 |
[1:05:42] | and they’re suspected links to murders on both sides of the border. | 而且被怀疑与州内外多起谋杀案有关 |
[1:05:45] | This Stefan Burian is the ringleader. | 这个斯特范·布赖安是头目 |
[1:05:47] | Get everything San Diego has on these guys. | 把圣地亚哥方面掌握的资料调过来 |
[1:05:49] | I’ve already got a call in. | 已经送过来了 |
[1:05:55] | So that’s it? That’s all you’ve got to say? | 就这样了? 你要说的只有这些? |
[1:05:58] | -It happened so fast. -You know, you been workin’for me… | -事情发生得太快 -你知道 你帮我干活 |
[1:06:01] | for a couple months now, handling deals, collections… | 也干了几个月了 处理买卖 收钱 |
[1:06:04] | all kinda tough shit. | 都不是什么容易活 |
[1:06:06] | Babysitting two suits in there… | 在这里看着两个西装佬… |
[1:06:09] | -is what’s too much for you to handle. -No, I…I… | -对你来说太难了吗? -不 我… |
[1:06:12] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:06:14] | You better pull your shit together, man. | 哥们 你最好给我打起精神来 |
[1:06:16] | This is far from over. | 离结束还早着呢 |
[1:06:29] | What did you do that for? | 你为什么要那么做? |
[1:06:37] | What… | 怎么… |
[1:06:44] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:06:47] | Where you gonna run to, Coles? Come here! | 科尔斯 你打算跑哪去? 过来! |
[1:07:57] | Oh, shit. | 噢 该死 |
[1:08:06] | Better take him and the rest of ours out back. | 把他和其他人弄到外头去 |
[1:08:17] | Takes talent to fuck it up so badly. | 把事情搞砸到这地步也需要天份啊 |
[1:08:20] | Go and clean the shit up. Then we’re heading out of here. | 去把这里收拾干净 然后我们就走 |
[1:08:31] | We kill them before we’re free and clear… | 在避过风头之前杀了他们 |
[1:08:34] | the mess gets even bigger, right? | 会把事情闹得更加不可收拾 对吧? |
[1:08:42] | You don’t have to kill them. | 你没必要杀他们 |
[1:08:45] | I’m not. | 我不杀 |
[1:08:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:08:54] | You are. | 但你得去 |
[1:09:08] | -Here, Dad. -It’s from both of us. | -给你 爸爸 -是我们俩送你的 |
[1:09:12] | -That’s Erin. -Has she ever had a reaction to insulin before? | -那是艾琳 -她以前对胰岛素过敏吗? |
[1:09:15] | -I don’t know. -Is her mother there? Anybody that can say… | -我不知道 -她母亲在这里吗? 有什么人可以… |
[1:09:18] | I’m divorced. I have no idea. | 我离婚了 我不知道 |
[1:09:20] | She’s not breathing. We gotta get her inside. | 她没有呼吸了 我们得推她进去 |
[1:09:50] | God, baby. | 天哪 宝贝 |
[1:10:00] | That fuckin’ lighter, Woz. | 那个破打火机 沃兹 |
[1:10:02] | They’ve been gone for five years. | 都已经过去五年了 |
[1:10:05] | You either get over it… | 你要不就忘了这事 |
[1:10:07] | or pick up smokin’ again. | 要不就重新开始抽烟 |
[1:10:17] | Go and finish them off. | 去把他们解决了 |
[1:10:20] | Take the fuckin’ rent-a-cop with you too. | 把那个死保安一并处理了 |
[1:10:24] | Your cut will be here when you’re done. | 做完了再来拿你那份钱 |
[1:10:27] | -Hi. -Have a seat. | -嗨 -请坐 |
[1:10:30] | There’s been a development. | 事情有了点进展 |
[1:10:35] | Do any of those men look familiar to you? Their names? | 你觉得这些人眼熟吗? 他们的名字呢? |
[1:10:41] | You ever recall seeing any of them… | 你有没有见过他们 |
[1:10:44] | -with Mr. Coles? -No. Who are they? | -跟科尔斯先生一起? -没有 他们是什么人? |
[1:10:48] | These are the men who have your husband. | 他们是挟持你丈夫的人 |
[1:10:57] | Excuse me, Captain. | 打扰了 队长 |
[1:10:58] | LieutenantJames of Narcotics Task Force San Diego’s on line one. | 圣地亚哥禁毒特遣队 詹姆斯中尉在一号线上 |
[1:11:01] | Now who the hell is this? | 这又是什么人? |
[1:11:17] | Did you get the keys to that truck? | 你拿到卡车钥匙了吗? |
[1:11:20] | We can’t go for the truck. | 我们没法去开车 |
[1:11:22] | -I don’t have the keys. -Doesn’t matter. We still got a shot. | -我没有钥匙 -没关系 我们还有机会 |
[1:11:25] | If we get up over the ridge, should be able to find the interstate. | 如果我们能翻过那座山 应该能到州界 |
[1:11:28] | You may be right. How many rounds you got left in the gun? | 也许是 你枪里还有多少子弹? |
[1:11:31] | Just keep moving this way. | 接着往前走 |
[1:11:36] | You guys can powwow all night. I’m gonna get outta here. | 你们俩商量整晚都行 我是要离开这里了 |
[1:11:39] | -What the fuck are you doing? -Whoa! | 你他妈这是什么意思? |
[1:11:42] | Aw, shit. What’s the matter with you? Put it down. | 妈的 你怎么回事啊? 放下枪 |
[1:11:46] | -Oh, fuck me. -They want me to finish this. Then I get outta here. | -噢 我靠 -他们让我干完这个 然后就能走了 |
[1:11:51] | -What? -You see what’s happening here? | -什么? -你看这都是些什么事! |
[1:11:54] | You fucking…You fuck. | 你他妈的…我靠 |
[1:11:56] | So you are one of these pieces of shit, huh? | 你跟这些混蛋是一伙的 |
[1:11:58] | -I tried to tell you! -For once in your life, shut up, all right? | -我告诉你了! -就这么一次 给我闭嘴 好吗? |
[1:12:01] | If I don’t kill you, they’re gonna kill me. | 如果我不杀你们 他们会杀我 |
[1:12:03] | Listen, you’re not doing this. | 听着 你不会这么做的 |
[1:12:04] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[1:12:05] | What do you mean, it’s not that simple? Of course it’s that… | 你什么意思? 没那么简单? 当然… |
[1:12:08] | Was it that simple when you ripped that phone jack out? | 当然没你拔电话线那么简单 |
[1:12:10] | Guy was bleeding to death in the other room. | 另一个房间里有人失血过多而死 |
[1:12:12] | You’re saying you were only doing it for him? | 你敢说你是为了他才那么做的吗? |
[1:12:14] | What’s the matter with you, man? We didn’t do this! | 你是怎么回事啊 兄弟? 我们没做这种事! |
[1:12:16] | You’re only worried about yourself… | 你们只担心你们自己 |
[1:12:18] | and the murder rap over this dead guard… | 担心跟这个死保安一个下场 |
[1:12:20] | so don’t start talkin’ about simple, | 所以别给我整什么简单不简单的 |
[1:12:22] | ’cause this whole thing couldn’t be further from it. | 因为这整件事就这样了 |
[1:12:24] | We should be runnin’ now! Get out of this shit hole! | 我们应该现在就跑! 离开这个鬼地方! |
[1:12:26] | -You don’t get it, do you? This is it. -No, no, no. | -你还不明白吗? 就这样了 -不 不 不 |
[1:12:29] | -This is who I am. -Bullshit. Put it down. | -我就是这么个人 -胡说 把枪放下 |
[1:12:31] | You turn around right now. | 你给我转过去 |
[1:12:33] | No, man. You want to kill me, do it to my face. | 不 兄弟 你想杀我 当着我的面开枪 |
[1:12:35] | -Do it. -No, you do it. Show me who you are, huh? | -转过去 -不 你开枪啊 让我看看你是什么人 |
[1:12:38] | Do it! | 开枪啊! |
[1:12:40] | Is this how you want Erin to remember you? | 难道你希望艾琳记住你这个样子? |
[1:12:43] | I’ll give you anything you want. Anything you want. | 我会给你想要的一切 任何你想要的东西 |
[1:12:45] | Just fucking don’t do it. Don’t fucking do it! | 只要你他妈别这么做 别这么做! |
[1:12:48] | My wife and my daughter are gone. Both fucking gone. | 我的老婆和女儿都走了 都他妈走了 |
[1:12:51] | Don’t fucking do this. | 别这么做 |
[1:12:53] | -I just want this to end. -No! | -我只是想结束这一切 -不! |
[1:12:58] | This is DetectiveJames Curtis. | 我是詹姆斯·柯蒂斯警探 |
[1:13:00] | Detective Curtis, I’ve got Captain Parker on the line for you. | 柯蒂斯警探 帕克队长要与你通话 |
[1:13:04] | Curtis, a local worker and his son reported suspicious activity… | 柯蒂斯 一位当地工人和他儿子报告说 |
[1:13:07] | at a chemical warehouse off Blythe Road, | 在加油站以西15英里的布莱斯路边 |
[1:13:09] | 15 miles west of that gas station. | 一个化工仓库里发现了可疑活动 |
[1:13:12] | Are you sure they check out, Captain? | 你确定他们查过了吗 队长? |
[1:13:14] | Listen. There’s an undercover officer on the scene. | 听着 现场有个卧底 |
[1:13:16] | We don’t know if his cover’s been blown, | 我们不知道他有没有暴露 |
[1:13:18] | if he’s alive or ifhe’s dead. | 也不知道是死是活 |
[1:13:20] | Affirmative. We’ll be there in five minutes. | 收到 我们五分钟后到那里 |
[1:13:22] | Tactical’s 20 minutes out. | 作战分队20分钟后才能到 |
[1:13:24] | -10-4. -You ready for this? | -好的 确认 -你准备好了吗? |
[1:13:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:31] | -Hey. -What? | -嘿 -怎么? |
[1:13:34] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:13:40] | Stay with the car. Keep it running. | 待在车上 别熄火了 |
[1:13:46] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
[1:13:48] | Am I lookin’ at a cop? | 你是警察吗? |
[1:13:54] | Cop? | 警察? |
[1:14:02] | -You worked so hard to make detective. -Here, Dad. See? | -你为了当探员干那么卖力 -给 爸爸 看到了吗? |
[1:14:14] | Hey. So you like this place? | 嘿 喜欢这地方不? |
[1:14:18] | Yeah. Keeps the money clean. Hey, you ready? | 能把钱洗干净 嘿 准备好了? |
[1:14:23] | I’d tell you not to do something to make me look bad… | 我想说 你别做什么让我难堪的事 |
[1:14:26] | but then I know you’d just do something to piss me off. | 但我知道你肯定会做些气死人的事 |
[1:14:29] | Well, if I didn’t need the money so bad, I just might. | 如果我不那么急用钱 我可能会 |
[1:14:31] | Hey, money’s good. | 嘿 钱多好 |
[1:14:32] | It’s good to have you back, you know? | 你能回来真好 知道吗? |
[1:14:36] | It’s like old times. | 就像以前那样 |
[1:14:39] | Where’d your friends go? | 你朋友去哪里了? |
[1:14:43] | You double-crossing son of a bitch! | 你个吃里扒外的杂种! |
[1:14:53] | Turn him around! Move! | 把他翻过去! 快! |
[1:15:24] | Look. There it is. | 看 在那里 |
[1:15:39] | -Come on! -You wait for backup. | -快点! -你在这等支援 |
[1:16:02] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:16:07] | Ain’t over yet. | 还没完呢 |
[1:16:11] | Oh, what the f- | 噢 真他妈的 |
[1:16:35] | You saved my life. | 你救我一命 |
[1:17:21] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:17:26] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:17:31] | -How’s the arm? -It’s all right. | -胳膊怎么样? -没事 |
[1:17:35] | This guy’s been undercover for the last eight months. | 这哥们当了八个月的卧底 |
[1:17:38] | His fucking command staff in San Diego | 他在圣地亚哥的上司 |
[1:17:40] | hasn’t talked to him in three weeks. | 近三个礼拜都没联系到他 |
[1:17:41] | I don’t know if I could do that. | 我不知道我能不能像他那样 |
[1:17:43] | It’s gotta be instinct. | 这是一种本能 |
[1:17:45] | What, police work? | 什么 警察本能? |
[1:17:48] | No. Surviving. | 不 求生本能 |
[1:17:53] | You guys should consider yourselves very lucky. | 你们这些人真应该庆幸自己命大 |
[1:17:56] | A few more minutes of exposure to those chemicals… | 在那种化学物质里多待上几分钟 |
[1:17:58] | and you would have gone into full arrest, never woken up. | 你们就彻底长睡不起了 |
[1:18:02] | My memory…will it ever come back? | 我的记忆…还会恢复吗? |
[1:18:06] | The human body can endure significant trauma, Detective. | 警官 人体可以承受相当大的创伤 |
[1:18:10] | For better or for worse, it’ll all come back sooner or later. | 不管好坏 你的记忆迟早会恢复的 |
[1:18:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:18:19] | Captain. | 队长 |
[1:18:35] | You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. | 如果你不愿意 你不用做这些 |
[1:18:38] | I just don’t know of any other way that we can be together. | 我只是不知道还有什么别的办法 能让我们在一起 |
[1:18:40] | What’s stopping us, Detective? | 有什么能阻止我们呢 警官先生? |
[1:18:44] | Celebration in advance. ‘Cause I have a plan. | 提前庆祝吧 我有了个计划 |
[1:18:48] | A plan that could see us all retired within the next two weeks. | 一个可以让我们在两周内赚足老本的计划 |
[1:18:54] | -Hey, you tell him yet? -Tell me what? | -嘿 你告诉他了吗? -告诉我什么? |
[1:18:58] | This is a mark worth millions. No security on corporate insurance. | 这个人值好几百万 公司保险没有什么疏漏 |
[1:19:02] | That’ll cover getting him back fast, no matter what the price. | 还包括尽快把他赎回 不管是什么价钱 |
[1:19:07] | With the prenup we have, there’s just no other way. | 因为我签了婚前协议 我别无选择 |
[1:19:10] | I want them all dead and the trail leading to McCain. | 我要让他们全都死 把罪名推到麦凯恩身上 |
[1:19:13] | -If something goes wrong… -It won’t. | -如果出了意外… -不会的 |
[1:19:17] | But if it does? | 但如果真出了呢? |
[1:19:20] | Then we’ll just do what we have to do. | 那我们就得做我们该做的 |
[1:19:31] | -Hey. You okay? -Yeah. | -嘿 你没事吧? -没事 |
[1:19:37] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:19:52] | Captain. | 队长 |
[1:19:58] | I think you’re lookin’ for this. | 我想你在找这个 |
[1:20:08] | There’s someone I want you to meet. | 介绍个人给你认识 |
[1:20:28] | Can I trouble you for a cigarette? | 能麻烦你给支烟吗? |
[1:20:31] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[1:20:48] | Wouldn’t be lying to me, now, would you? | 你该不会骗我吧? |
[1:20:53] | And if I were? | 如果我会呢? |