英文名称:Unthinkable
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | My name is Steven Arthur Younger. | 我叫斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格 |
[00:44] | I am an American citizen. | 我是一名美国公民 |
[01:01] | My name is Steven Arthur Younger | 我叫斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格 |
[01:03] | and I am an american citizen. | 我是一名美国公民 |
[01:06] | I have… | 我要 |
[01:11] | I have… I have… | 我要 我要 |
[01:15] | I have certain demands. | 我有要求要提出 |
[01:33] | In the name of Allah the Merciful, and his Prophet Muhammad, | 以仁慈的真主和默罕默德先知之名 |
[01:38] | peace be upon him. | 愿他安息 |
[01:41] | My name is Yusuf Atta Mohamed. | 我叫约瑟夫·阿塔·穆罕德 |
[01:46] | My former name is Steven Arthur Younger. | 曾用名 斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格 |
[02:46] | Trace has been on him for three weeks now, turned up nothing. | 已经追踪三周 一无所获 |
[02:49] | Goes to mosque, spends time with his family, | 去清真寺 陪家人 |
[02:51] | he meets friends for tea. | 和朋友喝茶 |
[02:53] | Okay, I’ll keep the surveillance guys | 好 继续监视一周 |
[02:55] | on him another week, then I’ll pull. | 没有异常就收工 |
[02:57] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[02:58] | I was going over the phone logs. | 我在查他的通话记录 |
[02:59] | What else do we got? D.J.? | 有什么情况 D.J.先说 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:02] | Threat squad sent us a poison pen. | 排险小队送了一封匿名诽谤信 |
[03:05] | Another flight school called about | 还有一个飞行训练学校来电说 |
[03:07] | an Arab-sounding man wanting to take flying lessons. | 一个阿拉伯裔想学飞行课 |
[03:11] | Flight school? My record’s three in one week. | 飞行训练学校 我这边每周都有几个呢 |
[03:13] | Hang-gliding schools don’t count. | 你那滑翔训练学校不算 |
[03:14] | Okay, guys, but we got to check him out. | 好了 大伙去查一下这个人 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry, but, get into it, please. | 很抱歉 但大家卖力点 拜托 |
[03:23] | Headquarters are doing their review next week. | 总局下周要复审 |
[03:25] | We don’t have much for show-and-tell. | 我们时间不多 |
[03:27] | We’re on top of things. | 一切都在我们控制中 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:30] | Helen, I think that I may have something here. | 海伦 我这边有点线索 |
[03:33] | I went back over those new files from | 我复查了一下中情局送来的新文件 |
[03:35] | CIA and I found this. Henry Humphries. | 找到了这个 亨利·汉普瑞 |
[03:37] | Now there’s actually nothing about him in the file, | 文件里算是什么也没有 |
[03:39] | it’s all been redacted, | 都被修改过 |
[03:40] | but his wife Rina is a Bosnian. | 但是他妻子丽娜是个波斯尼亚人 |
[03:42] | – Bosnian? – Yes. | -波斯尼亚人 -没错 |
[03:43] | And from what I can tell through all the redacting, | 虽然修改过 但是我能看出来 |
[03:45] | she was involved in certain objectionable | 她参与了一些 |
[03:47] | activities during the war there. | 战时的反对行动 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1336个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:233个,六级词汇:122个,GRE词汇:132个,托福词汇:178个,考研词汇:256个,专四词汇:216个,专八词汇:42个, 所有生词标注共:430个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:49] | It doesn’t say what, | 这里没提什么行动 |
[03:50] | but she’s a devout Muslim, | 但是她是个虔诚的穆斯林 |
[03:51] | she lives this side of town. | 就住在城这边 |
[03:52] | So why doesn’t she go to our mosque? | 为什么不去清真寺 |
[03:54] | So, I called CIA and asked for open… | 于是我打电话给中情局请求打开 |
[03:55] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[03:57] | A, we have no Bosnian connection, | 首先 我们跟波斯尼亚人没任何交道 |
[03:58] | B, Muslim women don’t have to go to mosque, | 其次 女穆斯林不需要去清真寺 |
[04:00] | And c, if anyone is going to ask a favor of another agency, | 再次 如果需要寻求其他机构的协助 |
[04:03] | it will be me. | 那也得是我去 |
[04:05] | Oh, shoot. | 糟糕 |
[04:08] | Right. Okay, I’m sorry. | 也对 好吧 很抱歉 |
[04:11] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[04:16] | It’s good work. Why don’t you look into it? | 干得不错 不如深入调查一下 |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | Yes. Thank you. | 说的没错 多谢 |
[04:26] | You were a first office agent once too, you know. | 你也是这样一步步过来的 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I don’t really remember. | 这些我早就忘了 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna go inside, | 我进去了 |
[04:32] | fix you guys some lunch, okay? | 你们乖乖吃午餐 听见了吗 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:42] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[04:45] | Oh, it’s the mailman. | 原来是邮递员 |
[04:48] | No. It’s the mailwoman today. | 今天是个女人 |
[04:51] | She’s cute. You want to see? | 长得蛮漂亮 想来看看吗 |
[04:53] | You always check out the postal workers? | 你经常注意这些邮递员 |
[04:55] | Every day. | 每天都看 |
[04:57] | …and we want to cooperate here on this. | 而且我们打算在这个项目上进行合作 |
[04:59] | Now a dangerous fugitive is apparently wanted | 现在一危险逃犯 |
[05:02] | in connection with a shooting that took place earlier today. | 因涉嫌今日稍早前的枪杀案被警方通缉 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I understand, | 我知道 |
[05:08] | but just because he’s buying fertilizer, | 但是他买肥料 |
[05:09] | doesn’t necessarily mean he’s making a bomb. | 也不代表他就一定要造炸弹 |
[05:13] | I don’t know, | 这个我不知道 |
[05:14] | maybe he’s planting a garden | 搞不好他只是 |
[05:14] | full of roses for all I know. | 想给花园的玫瑰施肥 |
[05:16] | Do you recognize this man? | 大家是否认识此人 |
[05:18] | His name is Steven Arthur Younger, | 此人名叫斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格 |
[05:21] | he’s originally from Akron, Ohio. | 籍贯是俄亥俄州阿克伦市 |
[05:23] | He is considered extremely dangerous | 他被认定为极端危险的人物 |
[05:25] | and should not be approached… | 提请大家切勿靠近此人 |
[05:26] | You guys seen this? | 大伙儿都看到这个没有 |
[05:27] | Aroused by the news girl, Vince? | 文森对这个播新闻的小妞有性趣 |
[05:29] | Sexy voice, sexy blond hair. | 嗓音撩人 金发诱惑 |
[05:31] | Aroused? Last time he got aroused was 1978. | 性趣 上一次恐怕都几十年前了吧 |
[05:34] | Yeah, with your mother. | 没错 跟你老娘干的 |
[05:38] | A nationwide… | 一个遍及全国的 |
[05:39] | In addition, authorities have given us | 另外 有关当局已经公布 |
[05:41] | pictures of these locations. | 录像地点的图片 |
[05:44] | If you can identify these places, | 如果你能认出这里地处何处 |
[05:46] | please call the 800 number on your… | 请拨打免费电话 |
[05:49] | Federal authorities are asking for your help… | 联邦当局请求您的协助 |
[05:50] | It’s on every channel. Who authorized this? | 各个台都在播 这是谁批准的 |
[05:53] | Leo, call the Phoenix PD, will you? | 利欧 打电话给凤凰城警方 |
[05:55] | Find out what’s going on. | 问问怎么回事 |
[05:55] | That suspect has been identified as Steven Arthur Younger, | 目前已确认嫌疑人为斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格 |
[05:59] | and he’s wanted in connection with | 他因涉嫌谋杀一名警员 |
[06:01] | the murder of a police officer… | 而被警方通缉 |
[06:02] | I recognize this guy. | 我见过这个人 |
[06:05] | Phoenix PD doesn’t know anything about this. | 凤凰城警局对此案一无所知 |
[06:07] | All their guys are accounted for. | 他们的人必须对这事有个说法 |
[06:09] | Who’s covering this guy, Younger? | 谁在调查这个叫杨格的人 |
[06:11] | – Oh, shit, he’s one of mine. – Get his file. | -靠 我负责的 -把他的档案拿来 |
[06:13] | Vince, get the Phoenix Field Office on the line. | 文森 接凤凰城分局电话 |
[06:15] | Why does the TV have this before we do? | 为什么媒体会比抢先我们一步 |
[06:17] | All right. Steven Arthur Younger, | 好了 斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格 |
[06:19] | member of the King Fahad mosque. | 是法赫德王清真寺教民 |
[06:21] | No current address, no record, | 无最近住址 无前科 |
[06:23] | no history of extremism. | 无极端主义历史 |
[06:24] | Says here that he served U.S. Army, | 这里说他曾在美军陆军服役 |
[06:26] | but his military file must be classified | 但从军档案都划归机密 |
[06:28] | because there’s something in it. | 因为上面肯定有猫腻 |
[06:29] | Why isn’t that on the board? | 这些为什么不贴在备忘板上 |
[06:30] | Hi, this is Special Agent Paul Vincent | 你好 我是联邦调查局洛杉矶分局 |
[06:32] | from the FBI Los Angeles field office. | 保罗·文森特特别探员 |
[06:34] | I need everything you’ve got | 我需要你们提供所有有关 |
[06:35] | on a Steven Arthur Younger, age 38. | 现年38岁的斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格的情报 |
[06:38] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[06:40] | Have you seen these news reports? | 新闻都看了吧 |
[06:41] | This guy, Younger, you got anything on him? | 这个叫杨格的 你们有什么线索 |
[06:43] | The suspect has been identified as Steven Arthur Younger, | 目前已确认嫌疑人为斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格 |
[06:47] | and he’s wanted in connection with the murder of a police officer | 他因涉嫌谋杀一名警员和绑架两名儿童 |
[06:50] | and the abduction of two young children. | 而被警方通缉 |
[06:55] | – We need to bring them all in. – What? | -这些人统统都要收监问话 -什么 |
[06:59] | Can I talk to you in your office? | 能到你办公室详谈吗 |
[07:06] | We need to question their families, | 我们要询问这些人的家人 |
[07:07] | their friends, their business associates, | 朋友 业务伙伴 |
[07:09] | every single potential terrorist link | 梳理最近九个月以来 |
[07:11] | you’ve been tracking for the last nine months, | 你们追踪的所有潜在恐怖主义线索 |
[07:13] | and we have to do it right now. | 现在得马上行动 |
[07:15] | That’s hundreds of people, Jack.We don’t have the manpower to do that. | 可是杰克 这可牵扯到上百人 我们人手不够 |
[07:18] | We’re getting them. As many agents as we want. | 人手不是问题 要多少都可以 |
[07:20] | And we can enlist local law enforcement if we need it. | 必要之时还可以寻求地方执法部门的协助 |
[07:23] | We need to find this guy and those places. | 我们要找到这个人和那些地方 |
[07:26] | Drop everything else. This is top priority. | 其他事情暂时搁置 这个是当务之急 |
[07:28] | Okay. Can I know what this is about? | 行 但我可以知道为什么吗 |
[07:31] | It’s a classified directive from D.C. | 这是华盛顿下达的秘密指令 |
[07:32] | You’ll be briefed soon enough, | 你马上就会得到消息 |
[07:34] | but you better get on it. | 不过最好是这会儿就着手干 |
[07:39] | “So papa bear, mama bear | 所以熊爸爸 熊妈妈 |
[07:41] | and baby bear all fell fast asleep.” | 和熊宝宝都很快进入了梦乡 |
[07:46] | – You believe it’s true? – No. | -你们相信这个是真的吗 -不信 |
[07:48] | Yeah. | 我相信 |
[07:49] | – Think I’m making it up? – Yeah. | -你觉得这是我编的对吗 -对 |
[07:51] | – No! You? – No. | -不是 你呢 -不是 |
[07:58] | Why don’t you guys go to your room, | 宝贝们回自己屋里怎样 |
[08:01] | find the bears, make sure they’re all asleep, okay? | 去看看小熊们有没有睡着 |
[08:03] | Go! Go ahead. Hurry. Run. | 快去 去吧 快点 跑起来 |
[08:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:12] | Hi, I’m Agent Phillips, Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局菲利普探员 |
[08:14] | I’d like to come in and ask you a few questions, please. | 想登门询问几个问题 |
[08:16] | – We found them! – We got them! | -找到它们了 -找到它们了 |
[08:18] | Good! Good, sweetie pie. Come, | 真棒 真棒 宝贝儿 过来 |
[08:20] | let’s put them all to bed. Let’s go! | 我们去把他们都放到床上去 我们走 |
[08:26] | Hey, I was just about to call you. | 我正要打给你 |
[08:28] | Do I have a problem? | 我犯什么事了吗 |
[08:29] | With what? What’s happened? | 什么意思 怎么了 |
[08:31] | Well, there’s some guys outside my gate | 我家门外来了几个人 |
[08:32] | claiming to be from the FBI. | 自称是联邦调查局的 |
[08:34] | That’s impossible. Nobody knows where you are. | 不可能 没人知道你的地方 |
[08:36] | You don’t know anything about this? | 你真不知道 |
[08:37] | No. But I’m on it. | 不知道 不过这事我马上处理 |
[08:39] | I’ll get straight back to you. | 一会儿就赶过去 |
[08:40] | No, I’ll take care of it. | 不用 这个我来应付 |
[08:42] | But you need to relocate us immediately. | 但你得马上给我们重新安排住处 |
[08:44] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:45] | This is my family. | 这关乎我一家人的安危 |
[08:47] | Goddamn it. | 见鬼 |
[08:50] | We’ve got 80 suspects down there, more on the way. | 我们手头有80名嫌犯 陆续还有更多 |
[08:53] | These are a yes, these are a no. | 这些是确认的 那些是否定的 |
[08:54] | You make it damn clear | 你先给我弄清楚 |
[08:56] | that it may be a military facility, | 是军事机构怎么了 |
[08:58] | but we have custody. | 我们都有权拘留 |
[08:59] | Of course you read them their rights. | 当然要向他们宣明权利 |
[09:00] | What kind of question is that? | 这还用问吗 |
[09:01] | Can you hold, please? | 请稍等 |
[09:02] | Just found out that Younger has | 刚刚查明杨格 |
[09:03] | an ex-wife and two small children. | 有一前妻和两个孩子 |
[09:05] | They left the house five days ago, haven’t been seen since. | 他们五天前离开住处 就再也没人见过 |
[09:07] | Put a material witness warrant on her. | 向她发出证人搜查令 |
[09:08] | She’s bound to know something. Find her. | 她肯定知道一些情况 找到她 |
[09:13] | Hey, Mike, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 麦克 我一会儿给你回电 |
[09:16] | – Brody. – Special Agent Brody, | -我是布洛迪 -布洛迪特别探员 |
[09:18] | My name is Charles Thompson. | 我是查尔斯·汤普森 |
[09:19] | I’m connected with the Defense Intelligence Agency. | 我是给国防部情报局办事的 |
[09:21] | I need to discuss with you a matter of extreme national security. | 我想就一件关乎国家安全的大事和你谈谈 |
[09:24] | What do you mean, connected? | 办事的 什么意思 |
[09:25] | Listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[09:27] | How did you get my personal number? | 你怎么有我的私人号码 |
[09:28] | You got a thousand new files today. | 你今天收到一千份新文件 |
[09:30] | I wouldn’t know that or your number | 我如果谎报身份 |
[09:31] | if I wasn’t for real, right? | 肯定就不会知道这事和你的号码 |
[09:33] | I’m not gonna discuss this with you. | 此事我不想争辩 |
[09:34] | Listen to me, please. | 请听我说 |
[09:35] | A CIA file was sent earlier to you in error. | 一个中情局的文件今天被误送到你那里 |
[09:39] | Name of Henry Humphries. | 名字叫做亨利·汉普瑞 |
[09:41] | It’s a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[09:42] | He’s an extremely dangerous man. | 他是个极度危险的人物 |
[09:43] | – Please hold. – No! | -请稍等 -不行 |
[09:45] | – Who is that? – I don’t know. Nobody has this number. | -谁 -不知道 没人有这个号 |
[09:49] | I have a lot of files here. | 我手头文件多了去了 |
[09:50] | I know you got the goddamn file! | 我知道你拿到了那份 |
[09:52] | If you sent people there, withdraw them immediately. | 你如果派人去了那里 务必要立刻撤回 |
[09:55] | Do not approach him. | 不要靠近他 |
[09:56] | I repeat, you must not approach him. | 我重复一次 千万别靠近他 |
[09:59] | Can you hold? | 能稍等一下吗 |
[10:01] | Phillips and Huntley went there. | 菲利普和汉特利去了 |
[10:02] | Call them. | 给他们打电话 |
[10:04] | “Personal information restricted. | “个人信息已被封锁 |
[10:06] | This man is armed and dangerous. | “此人持有武装 极其危险 |
[10:07] | “No approach to be made to subject | “任何情况下不得靠近他 |
[10:09] | or family under any circumstances. | “和他的家人 |
[10:11] | “Department heads, | “各部门负责人注意 |
[10:12] | contact Charles Thompson before any other action.” | “任何行动需请示查尔斯·汤普森” |
[10:15] | – They’re not answering. – Oh, shit. | -打不通 -糟了 |
[10:17] | Okay, I’m on it. D.J., let’s go! | 算了 我去吧 D.J. 行动 |
[10:31] | That’s their car. | 那是他们的车 |
[10:42] | – Camera. – The door is open. Go. | -有监控录像 -门开着 行动 |
[10:52] | I’m in here. | 我在里面 |
[10:53] | FBI! Move to the door so I can see you! | 联邦调查局 走到门前让我看到你 |
[10:57] | Show me your badge. | 给我看看你们的证件 |
[11:00] | – Right here. – Let me see it! | -这 -让我看看 |
[11:03] | Right here! | 就在这 |
[11:06] | Coming out. | 我就出来 |
[11:16] | You take one more step and I’ll shoot. | 你胆敢再上前一步我就立刻开枪 |
[11:18] | Oh, please. | 行了 |
[11:22] | – Put the gun down. – No way. | -放下枪 -没门 |
[11:24] | Not you. Her. | 没说你 我说她 |
[11:26] | Put it on the mantel. Back away, slowly. | 把枪放到壁炉上 慢慢退后 |
[11:32] | Hands on your head! | 举起手来 |
[11:35] | – Hands on your head! – Lower your voice! | -举起手来 -小声点 |
[11:36] | Do not frighten my children. | 别吓到我的孩子们 |
[11:39] | Who the fuck sent you idiots to my house? | 他妈的到底是谁派你们这群废物来我家的 |
[11:54] | I’m Special Agent Brody. | 我是特别探员布洛迪 |
[11:56] | Where are my children? | 我的孩子呢 |
[11:57] | With your wife. They’re fine. | 和你妻子在一起 他们没事 |
[12:00] | You have a file on me? | 你还有我的档案 |
[12:02] | Henry Harold Humphries. | 亨利·哈罗德·汉普瑞 |
[12:05] | Is that your real name? | 是你的真名吗 |
[12:06] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[12:07] | You’ve been read your rights? | 你已经明确了自己的权利了吧 |
[12:09] | – My guy’s coming. – No one knows you’re here. | -我的人马上就来 -没人知道你在这 |
[12:11] | Did you send these assholes to my house? | 是你派这些混蛋到我家去的吧 |
[12:13] | Are you responsible for that? | 这事是你负责是吗 |
[12:14] | Do you have a first name you can give me? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[12:16] | A real one? | 真名 |
[12:18] | Okay, okay, let’s play the game. | 好吧 好吧 我们来做这个游戏 |
[12:21] | You can call me H. | 你可以叫我H |
[12:23] | What’s your first name, Agent Brody? | 敢问布洛迪探员 你叫什么呢 |
[12:24] | You kidnapped and detained two federal agents. | 你绑架扣留两名联邦探员 |
[12:26] | You admit to that, right? | 这一点你承认吧 |
[12:27] | They came to my house. | 是他们闯到我家 |
[12:28] | My children were there. | 我的孩子都在家 |
[12:29] | I could’ve killed them. | 我本可以杀了他们 |
[12:31] | So you think you’re above the law, is that it? | 你还真以为自己高于法律 |
[12:37] | Do you recognize this man? | 你是否认识此人 |
[12:39] | Yeah. He’s on TV, right? | 认识 这人上电视了 |
[12:43] | Helen, I’m sorry, this interview is terminated. | 海伦 很抱歉 审讯终止 |
[12:44] | I depend on you. Come on! | 我就指望你了 快点 |
[12:46] | It’s a screw-up. | 这是个误会. |
[12:47] | Your name is on | 你的名字被误列在 |
[12:48] | some list CIA sent the FBI. | 一份中情局交给联邦调查局的清单上 |
[12:50] | No one told me. | 这事没人知会我 |
[12:51] | I can’t believe you let this happen. | 我真不敢相信你能任这样的事发生 |
[12:52] | You sent us his file. | 档案是你们的人送的 |
[12:53] | Don’t blame FBI. | 怪不得联邦调查局 |
[12:54] | Really? | 是吗? |
[12:55] | Did you check the leads | 你们难道没有看到国防部情报局 |
[12:56] | against the DIA priority list | 重要事务列表的目录上 |
[12:57] | with the little red tags saying “Do Not Touch”? | 有个注明”严禁触摸”的红色标签吗 |
[12:59] | Wait, he’s under protection? | 什么 他是保护对象 |
[13:00] | This is my life. How could you screw this up? | 我好好的生活都被你给搅得鸡飞狗跳 |
[13:02] | He’s a target. | 有人想置他于死地 |
[13:03] | He thought your guys were killers. | 他以为你们是杀手 |
[13:05] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[13:05] | Thanks for your heartfelt fucking apology. | 用不着你在这里矫情地道歉来道歉去 |
[13:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:09] | Probably best not to ask. | 最好还是别问 |
[13:15] | Jack, what’s going on? | 杰克 到底是怎么回事 |
[13:16] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈一会儿吗 |
[13:23] | I can’t give you all the details right now, | 目前我不能向你透露所有情况 |
[13:25] | but we’re being moved to a centralized command facility. | 我们将要转移到一个集中指挥机构去 |
[13:30] | You gonna help me with this one, okay? | 这个案子你一定要协助我 |
[13:31] | Okay, of course. | 没问题 当然了 |
[13:34] | But where is this facility? | 那机构在哪里 |
[13:37] | It’s classified. | 是机密 |
[14:00] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[14:10] | – Agent Brody? – Yep? | -布洛迪探员 -正是 |
[14:11] | All right, follow me, please. | 好 请跟我来 |
[14:26] | At this point, I need to take all of your firearms. | 在这里我要解除你们的所有武器 |
[14:29] | You’re not taking my gun. | 我的枪不能卸 |
[14:30] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. The rules… | 夫人 很抱歉 这是规定 |
[14:31] | It’s okay, son, let her keep it. | 行了 小伙子 让她带着吧 |
[14:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:35] | I’m General Paulson, | 我是鲍森将军 |
[14:37] | I’m leading the operation here. | 这里一切由我负责 |
[14:38] | – You’re Brody? – Yes. | -你是布洛迪 -正是 |
[14:40] | I know you haven’t been briefed on this, | 我知道你们对这事的来龙去脉还不太清楚 |
[14:41] | but you guys will be assisting us | 但你们要服从我的领导 |
[14:43] | with investigative duties under my command here. | 全力协助我们的调查工作 |
[14:46] | So I’ll show you to your offices and… | 我带你们去办公室还有 |
[14:47] | No disrespect, sir, | 长官 无意冒犯 |
[14:48] | but outside Martial Law, | 但是除了军事管制区 |
[14:49] | the military has no jurisdiction on home soil. | 军方在本土无审判权 |
[14:51] | Well, there’s the Defense Authorization Act. | 这是国防部授权行动 |
[14:53] | The President has the authority to use the armed forces | 总统已经授权必要时动用军队 |
[14:56] | to suppress any insurrection, unlawful combination or conspiracy. | 镇压任何暴动 非法联盟和阴谋 |
[15:01] | This all went through Congress in ’07. | 这在07年就已通过国会批准 |
[15:02] | Agent Helen! Good to see you again. | 海伦探员 有幸再会啊 |
[15:05] | General, nice to see you. | 将军 幸会 |
[15:06] | Charlie. You all know each other? | 查理 你们已经认识了 |
[15:08] | Yeah, we met earlier. A little mix-up. | 对啊 之前见过 说起来挺复杂 |
[15:10] | What are you doing here? Who are you guys? | 你们在这里干什么 你们到底是谁 |
[15:12] | – Independent contractors? – What agency? | -独立契约方 -哪个机构的 |
[15:14] | Oh, no agency would claim us. | 不隶属任何机构 |
[15:15] | Right, General? | 您说呢 将军 |
[15:17] | Okay, everyone. If you could follow me, please. | 好了 大家请跟我来 |
[15:24] | Right in here, please. | 就这里了 |
[15:29] | Where are the rest of my people? | 我手下的其他人呢 |
[15:31] | We’re working with the staff we have here from this room. | 此事只有屋里这些人参与 |
[15:33] | Secure lines are being set up with all | 对所有分局和机构 |
[15:35] | field offices as well as other agencies. | 统统保密 |
[15:37] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[15:38] | Nowhere. It doesn’t exist. | 哪都不是 根本就没这地方 |
[15:40] | Neither do we. | 我们也不存在 |
[15:42] | Hey, guys, I need you to see this. | 大家注意 看看这个 |
[15:48] | In the name of allah the merciful, and his prophet muhammad, | 以仁慈的真主和默罕默德先知之名 |
[15:53] | peace be upon him. | 愿他安息 |
[15:55] | My name is Yusuf Atta Mohamed. | 我叫约瑟夫·阿塔·穆罕德 |
[16:00] | My former name is Steven Arthur Younger. | 曾用名 斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格 |
[16:05] | This is Location One. | 这是地点一 |
[16:06] | We took a screen capture of all the locations, cleaned them up, | 我们剪切了所有地点图片 经过处理 |
[16:10] | took him out and then took that thing out. | 将他和那个东西去除 |
[16:13] | Some of you will recognize this. | 你们有些人肯定认识这东西 |
[16:18] | It is a bomb. | 一个炸弹 |
[16:20] | You’ve seen this? | 见过吗 |
[16:26] | I’ve placed three bombs in three American cities. | 我在美国3个城市分别安装了一个炸弹 |
[16:32] | All three are identical, all three are in urban areas, | 3枚炸弹完全一样 并且都在市区 |
[16:38] | and all three | 所有炸弹都是 |
[16:43] | are nuclear bombs. | 核炸弹 |
[16:46] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[16:47] | I have demands which will be met by you, | 你们必须满足我的要求 |
[16:51] | or these bombs will explode. | 否则这三枚炸弹都要爆炸 |
[16:56] | I will give you these demands | 过段时间 我会提出 |
[17:01] | at a later date. | 这些要求 |
[17:05] | This is Location Two. | 这是地点二 |
[17:11] | This is Location three. | 这是地点三 |
[17:18] | All three bombs are set to explode | 三枚炸弹都设定于 |
[17:22] | on Friday the 21st, at noon Pacific Time. | 21号周五中午 太平洋时间12点爆炸 |
[17:26] | Jesus. That’s only four days from now. | 天啊 只剩四天了 |
[17:30] | The fissionable material is shielded | 可裂变物质 |
[17:32] | effectively in lead and water… | 已经安全的被铅和水隔离 |
[17:35] | You can check the tech details later if you want. | 如果愿意 一会可以再看技术细节 |
[17:38] | People, if there’s a one percent chance the threat is serious, | 有1%的可能是恐怖袭击就必须严肃对待 |
[17:43] | this is a 100%. | 这些 是100% |
[17:44] | How could an individual manufacture nuclear weapons? | 一个人怎么能制造出核武器 |
[17:47] | He’s one of us. A specialist. Career military, Delta Force. | 他是我们的一员 特种部队 职业军人 |
[17:51] | Expert in explosives, bomb disposal, | 专门研究炸药 拆弹 |
[17:55] | specialized in field nuclear weapons. | 特长为核武器领域 |
[17:58] | Served in Iraq to check out nukes. He knows what he’s doing. | 在伊拉克服役排查核武器 他对此了如指掌 |
[18:02] | He’s 100% American. | 他是美国人 |
[18:04] | When he was a teenager, his father moved the family to Islamabad | 十几岁时随父亲工作 移居伊斯兰堡 |
[18:07] | to work at the embassy there. | 在大使馆工作 |
[18:09] | He’s fluent in Farsi and Arabic. | 他擅长波斯语和阿拉伯语 |
[18:11] | Do we know if there’s a way he could | 那我们是否确认 |
[18:12] | get his hands on fissionable material? | 他有机会接触裂变物质 |
[18:14] | Three years ago, he was on a team | 三年前 他随小组 |
[18:16] | checking nuclear facilities in Russia. | 去俄罗斯排查核设备 |
[18:19] | The Russians can’t account for 15 to 18 pounds. | 俄罗斯人声称有15到18磅 |
[18:22] | They can’t be accurate. Around five pounds on each bomb. | 却无精确数字 大约每个炸弹有五磅 |
[18:26] | That’s six to ten million casualties, folks. | 大约会有600万到1000万的人会死去 |
[18:30] | But do we have any direct evidence that this is real? | 我们是否有确凿的证据证明这一切是真的 |
[18:34] | Tehran paid him 20 million to get nuclear materials | 德黑兰出2千万从他手里购买核材料 |
[18:36] | out of Russia and into Iran. | 从俄罗斯运到伊朗后 |
[18:38] | Then they lost track of him and the money. | 他和钱都一并消失了 |
[18:40] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:42] | They told us themselves. | 他们自己说的 |
[18:43] | They didn’t want us using Younger as an | 他们不想我们借口杨格 |
[18:44] | excuse to bomb the crap out of them. | 对他们进行调查 |
[18:46] | What does he want? Why is he doing this? | 他想要什么 为什么要这样做 |
[18:48] | We don’t know. So far, he’s made no demands, no further contact. | 目前还不知道 他没提出进一步要求 |
[18:52] | So we have 72 hours to figure out where he’s hiding. | 那我们有72小时的时间 找出他来 |
[18:55] | The focus of your investigation isn’t | 你们调查的重点不是 |
[18:56] | going to be about Younger’s whereabouts. | 找出杨格在哪 |
[18:58] | It’s about the location of those three bombs. | 而是找出三枚炸弹的地点 |
[19:01] | That is your immediate priority. | 那是当务之急 |
[19:02] | But surely, if we find him, we’ll find the bombs. | 但是只要我们找到他 就会找到炸弹 |
[19:04] | Not necessarily, Agent Helen. | 不必了 海伦探员 |
[19:10] | You already have him, don’t you, General? | 你们已经抓住他了 对不对 将军 |
[19:14] | He was arrested 24 hours ago? | 一天前就被逮捕了 |
[19:16] | Why didn’t you come out and tell us? | 为什么不直接告诉我们 |
[19:18] | You didn’t have clearance. | 你没有授权 |
[19:19] | It’s classified through military intelligence. | 这是军事机密 |
[19:21] | “Military intelligence.” The great oxymoron. | 军事情报局 不错的矛盾修辞法 |
[19:23] | How was he caught? | 怎么找到他的 |
[19:24] | A security officer saw him in a mall in Phoenix. | 保安在菲尼克斯一家购物广场发现他 |
[19:27] | His picture is plastered all over | 全国各地都有他的照片 |
[19:30] | the country and he goes to a mall? | 他还敢去购物广场 |
[19:32] | People, this is Colonel Kerkmejian. | 伙计们 这是科克默坚上校 |
[19:34] | He’ll escort you to view the prisoner. | 他会带你们去见囚犯 |
[19:36] | You’re allowed to observe and that’s it. | 只有看的权利 别的不行 |
[19:38] | General, when can we interrogate this man? | 将军 我们什么时候可以审问他 |
[19:41] | At the moment, the military is in charge of any interrogation. | 现在由军队来审问 |
[19:44] | If that changes, we’ll let you know. | 如果有变 我们会告诉你 |
[19:46] | Colonel, if you would. | 上校 可以吗 |
[19:48] | – This way, please. – Please. | -这边走 -请 |
[20:01] | We have experts from multiple agencies, the military, | 我们有多个机构的专家 军事专家 |
[20:04] | nuke specialists, psychologists, | 核武器专家 心理学家 |
[20:06] | analyzing every word and movement he makes. | 分析他的每句话 每个动作 |
[20:09] | Who authorized this? | 谁授权的 |
[20:10] | Everything here is within operational parameters. | 这里的一切都符合规定 |
[20:13] | We never strike him. | 我们不会拷打他 |
[20:14] | Hot, cold, sleep deprivation, intense noise, | 冷热 剥削睡眠 强噪音 |
[20:17] | bright lights, threats of violence. | 强光 暴力威胁 |
[20:19] | He must be terrified. | 他肯定吓坏了 |
[20:21] | Where are the dogs? There should be dogs. | 那些狗呢 应该有狗 |
[20:24] | It’s the amateur hour here, Charlie. This is never gonna work. | 这些是业余手段 查理 行不通的 |
[20:27] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna have to make it work. | 是的 你会让他开口的 |
[20:34] | You want to get in there and talk to him? | 你想进去和他说两句吗 |
[20:36] | Yes. But I don’t need your help to do that. | 想 但我不需要你的帮忙 |
[20:39] | Believe me, you will. | 相信我 你需要 |
[20:52] | Tell me he’s not here. | 不敢相信他会来 |
[21:08] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[21:10] | Oh, shit, here we go. | 该死 开始了 |
[21:17] | What the hell? | 有何贵干 |
[21:22] | No. No way, you fucking animal. You keep away from him. | 不 不行 你个禽兽 别碰他 |
[21:27] | – Hello. – Back the fuck… | -你好 -你他妈的退后 |
[21:30] | Get in there now! | 马上进去 |
[21:40] | I never laid a hand on the prisoner. | 我从没有碰过囚犯 |
[21:43] | Don’t hurt him! You’ll need him later. | 别伤他 以后还要他帮忙 |
[21:50] | I’m going in now, Colonel. | 我要进去 上校 |
[21:51] | What? No, you don’t have authorization. | 什么 不行 你没被授权 |
[21:53] | Do you intend to obstruct the FBI? | 你要妨碍联邦调查局调查吗 |
[21:55] | Where the hell is Paulson? And get him out of here! | 该死的鲍森去哪了 把他弄出去 |
[22:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:08] | Mr. Younger, I’m Special Agent Brody, FBI. | 杨格先生 我是联邦调查局探员 布洛迪 |
[22:12] | Your situation here is illegal. | 你现在遭受了非法对待 |
[22:14] | And I’m going to get you out of here, | 我要把你带走 |
[22:16] | so you and I can sit down and talk. | 那样我们可以坐下来谈谈 |
[22:18] | I think you’ll find that this is entirely legal. And necessary. | 我想你会发现这一切都是合法 并且必要 |
[22:23] | Necessary? | 必要 |
[22:24] | In the War on Terror. | 反恐战争 |
[22:27] | The FBI woman, she’s in the cell alone. | 那个联邦调查局探员 她一个人在囚室 |
[22:30] | Thank you. Could you please dry my arms? They’re really cold. | 谢谢 你能不能帮我把胳膊擦干 太冷了 |
[22:38] | You looked at my watch. Would you like to know the time? | 你看我的表 想知道时间吗 |
[22:41] | 10:15 in the morning. | 早上10点15分 |
[22:47] | Mr. Younger, | 杨格先生 |
[22:49] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[22:51] | About your wife Jehan and your two children. | 关于你的妻子珍哈和两个孩子 |
[22:54] | What do you want to know? | 想知道什么? |
[22:56] | You must have been very upset when she left you. | 她离开你 你一定很伤心 |
[23:00] | I’m not upset. I accept my fate. | 我不伤心 我接受自己的命运 |
[23:05] | You should accept yours. | 你也该接受你自己的 |
[23:07] | Why are you doing this, Mr. Younger? | 你为什么要这样做 杨格先生 |
[23:09] | Yusuf. My name is Yusuf. | 约瑟夫 我叫约瑟夫 |
[23:10] | All right, Yusuf. | 好的 约瑟夫 |
[23:13] | They’re gonna ask me about this | 他们会问我 |
[23:15] | and I would really like to be able to tell them something. | 我希望可以告诉他们些什么 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry, nice lady. It’s too soon. | 对不起 女士 现在还太早 |
[23:27] | Get her out of here. | 把她带出去 |
[23:31] | Ma’am. Ma’am. | 女士 走吧 |
[23:35] | And you, soldier, get some goddamn results! | 你 士兵 问出点东西 |
[23:45] | That’s what I’m asking you. | 我正要问你呢 |
[23:48] | Call me back. | 再打给我 |
[23:50] | You saw what’s going on in there? | 你看见里面的一切了 |
[23:51] | It’s arguably illegal and ineffective. | 很明显 非法且无效 |
[23:53] | Any information he gives is probably unreliable. | 他给的一切信息很可能是不可信的 |
[23:56] | If we work with these people, our integrity… | 如果我们和他们合作 那审讯 |
[23:57] | At the moment, they have official sanction. | 此刻 他们有官方批文 |
[24:00] | Jack, I can’t believe that. | 杰克 我不敢相信 |
[24:02] | What about the General Counsel memo on | 那康瑟尔将军关于 |
[24:04] | coercive interrogations? There’s no way… | 强制审讯的备注呢 决不能 |
[24:06] | Look, the Director’s Office has ordered us | 听着 总部命令我们 |
[24:09] | to assist the military wherever possible. | 尽全力协助军队 |
[24:11] | For now, we observe and run our investigation simultaneously. | 现在我们旁观 同时也开始调查 |
[24:16] | Just keep me informed, okay? | 有消息一定要通知我 好吗 |
[24:23] | We have the guy but we can’t say so. Why the hell not? | 我们抓住他 却不可以报道 为什么 |
[24:26] | Because officially, he doesn’t exist. | 因为官方来讲 他不存在 |
[24:28] | His face is all over the country! | 他的照片各地都是 |
[24:29] | And we keep it there. | 继续那样 |
[24:31] | Faces lead to places. | 照片可能会带我们找到那些地点 |
[24:33] | Our absolute priority is finding these locations. | 我们当务之急是找出炸弹地点 |
[24:35] | Someone must know where they are, | 肯定有人知道在哪 |
[24:36] | and it’s likely to be friends or family. | 有可能是他的朋友或家人 |
[24:38] | Why can’t we interrogate this guy? | 我们为什么不可以审问他 |
[24:40] | We are currently negotiating that. | 我们现在还在商讨 |
[24:42] | – Negotiating? – Guys. | -商讨 -伙计们 |
[24:44] | Please. | 别问了 |
[24:46] | – D.J., anything new on the ex-wife? – Yeah, | -D.J.前妻那边有消息吗 -有 |
[24:48] | I just talked to the guys at LAX. | 我刚和洛杉矶国际机场的人联系 |
[24:51] | Two days ago, the wife and kids tried | 两天前 前妻和孩子想要 |
[24:52] | to board a plane to Saudi Arabia, | 乘机去沙特阿拉伯 |
[24:54] | but were denied a visa at the last minute. | 登机前一刻 发现签证无效 |
[24:56] | They’re likely still in the country. | 他们可能还在国内 |
[24:58] | Phillips, I need you to coordinate a check with rental agencies. | 菲利普 你去和租赁机构联系一下 |
[25:01] | He must have transported the bombs | 他一定是从国外用卡车 |
[25:03] | cross-country in some kind of truck. | 将炸弹运进来 |
[25:04] | He wouldn’t have used his real name. | 他可能不会用自己的真名 |
[25:05] | Okay, I’ll get local PDs out at port cities and border towns. | 好的 我会布线监察港口和边境城市 |
[25:08] | Vince, get on to Frank and his team. | 文森 协助弗兰克和他的小组 |
[25:12] | Organize a trace on his Internet, phone, | 对他的网络 电话 |
[25:14] | credit cards, travel bookings. | 信用卡 旅行预定进行跟踪 |
[25:16] | Get National Security Letters for | 如果有人难为 |
[25:17] | anyone who gives you a hard time. | 从安全局获取许可证 |
[25:19] | You got it. | 明白 |
[25:21] | Helen. Can I have a word with you? | 海伦 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[25:24] | We need you to negotiate. With H. | 我们希望你去谈判 和H |
[25:26] | He’s asking for you. | 他找你 |
[25:37] | I hear you’re a specialist interrogator. Ex-Army? | 我听说你是特审员 曾在军队效力 |
[25:42] | Made me the man I am today. | 造就了今天的我 |
[25:44] | Is that how you work with colleagues? You beat them? | 你就这样和你的同事相处吗 打他们 |
[25:47] | He’s a cheap sadist. Younger knows all about those techniques. | 没用的施虐者 杨格对这些了如指掌 |
[25:50] | He was trained by the Army to withstand them. | 他受过训练 能够承受这一切 |
[25:52] | That stuff’s not gonna work on him. | 那些方法 绝对不管用 |
[25:54] | What are the chances they’ll use you after that little show? | 你秀一下就会有机会让你去审问吗 |
[25:57] | You thought that was a show? | 你觉得那是做秀吗 |
[26:00] | You wanted the other interrogators to look like the bad guys. | 你想让其他的审讯员看起来和坏人一样 |
[26:02] | They are the bad guys. | 他们就是坏人 |
[26:05] | So, you talked to Younger. Learn anything else about him? | 那你和杨格谈话 有什么收获吗 |
[26:09] | A little. You? | 一点 你呢 |
[26:11] | Oh, no, that’s his file there. | 没有 那些是他的档案 |
[26:13] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[26:18] | It’s classified. | 机密文件 |
[26:20] | I see why they picked you, though. | 我知道他们为什么挑选你 |
[26:22] | – Harvard Law, graduated with honors. – Who gave that to you? | -哈佛大学法律系优秀毕业生 -谁给你的 |
[26:25] | Counter-terrorism. Good choice. Let me see what else. | 反恐主义 选择不错 还有什么 |
[26:29] | No boyfriends. | 没有男友 |
[26:31] | And no children. Chose a career over a family. | 没有孩子 事业胜过家庭 |
[26:34] | Better watch that, they gonna think you’re a lesbian. | 这点要小心 别人可能会以为你是同性恋 |
[26:39] | So, you didn’t get anything out of him yet, huh? What a surprise. | 你们还没有套出话来 真令人吃惊 |
[26:43] | Yeah, well, the General here has a great deal for you. | 是的 将军想跟你做笔交易 |
[26:46] | The price is right but you can’t beat up any more interrogators. | 价格合理 只是你不能再打审讯员了 |
[26:50] | I’m in charge. | 我来负责 |
[26:51] | You’ll be brought in as we deem necessary, | 如果有需要 就会带你进去 |
[26:53] | take turns interrogating with the others. | 与其他审讯员轮流审问 |
[26:55] | I work alone with an assistant and | 我独自工作 要一个助手 |
[26:57] | one other interrogator of my choice | 还要一个审讯员 我要自己挑 |
[26:59] | Who takes over when I need a break. | 以便我休息时代替我 |
[27:00] | You don’t call the shots here, I do. | 你没权利发号施令 听命于我 |
[27:02] | You want me to do my work, you will treat me with respect. | 你想要我干活 就得尊重我 |
[27:07] | Especially in front of a lady. | 尤其是在女士面前 |
[27:09] | Look, we’re all under a lot of pressure here. | 我们大家压力都很大 |
[27:11] | why don’t we just back off… | 为什么不后退一步 |
[27:12] | You’re a grown man. Deal with it. | 你又不是小孩 自己看着办 |
[27:14] | Future of this country is in your hands. | 国家的未来就控制在你手里 |
[27:16] | Lose the committee, I lead with one other. | 解散全体委员 我带一个就够了 |
[27:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:24] | Her. | 她 |
[27:25] | No way. She’s part of a side investigation here, | 不行 她参与侧面调查 |
[27:28] | She doesn’t know the first thing about military interrogation. | 她对军事审讯一无所知 |
[27:30] | – There’s absolutely no… – Give him what he wants. | -绝不可以 -给他想要的 |
[27:33] | And get him in there now, General. | 把他带进去 马上 将军 |
[27:38] | Why do you want me? | 你为什么想要我 |
[27:39] | You’ve got integrity, I like that. | 你很正直 我喜欢 |
[27:41] | And these people are dangerous. I may need protection. | 这些人很危险 我需要保护 |
[27:48] | Do you have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[27:50] | I shake him up, you shake him down, okay? | 我吓唬他 你安慰他 好吗 |
[28:03] | Outstanding! | 真厉害 |
[28:05] | CIA Human Resources Training Manual, circa 1983. | CIA人力资源训练手册 1983年 |
[28:09] | “the Honduran Edition,” right? | 洪都拉斯版 对吗 |
[28:10] | People, we have a new specialist joining us. | 将士们 我们有新的专家加入 |
[28:12] | From now on, there will be no observers. Everyone out, please. | 从现在起不需要观察者 所有人都请出去 |
[28:16] | Lubitchich, have you told him how small his penis is? | 卢贝齐 你有没有说他老二很小 |
[28:18] | They really hate that. | 他们很不喜欢 |
[28:20] | All military personnel will leave at once. | 所有的军事人员马上离开 |
[28:22] | The rest of you, consult with your agencies. | 剩下的和你的机构联系 |
[28:25] | What the hell is happening? | 搞什么鬼 |
[28:26] | I am. You’re out. | 我来管 你出去 |
[28:31] | Is my equipment here yet? | 我的设备到了吗 |
[28:33] | Yeah, it’s right over there, and Alvarez is here. | 都在那 埃瓦瑞兹也来了 |
[28:35] | Hello, my friend. Wheel it right in. | 你好 朋友 推进去吧 |
[28:42] | Can one of you guys get me that fire axe over there, please? | 你们能帮我拿消防用斧来吗 谢谢 |
[28:48] | Fire axe, over there. | 消防用斧 在那边 |
[28:53] | Charlie, could you call my wife? | 查理 你给我老婆打电话好吗 |
[28:55] | Ask her to bring my food down here, please. | 让她把饭送来 拜托 |
[28:56] | She can’t come in here, it’s top secret. | 她不能来这里 这里是最高机密 |
[28:59] | I need my wife here. | 我要我妻子来 |
[29:00] | And he’s very particular about his food. | 他对食物很挑剔 |
[29:04] | – Thanks. – Colonel Kerkmejian, you’re in command. | -谢谢 -科克默坚上校 你来指挥 |
[29:07] | Me, sir? Aren’t you? | 我 长官 不是您吗 |
[29:12] | I’m doing it now. | 我们马上开始 |
[29:15] | Let’s get him down. | 把他放下来 |
[29:19] | So, how does this work? | 怎么进行 |
[29:21] | I never know that. | 我从来都不知道 |
[29:22] | And the really great thing is | 最棒的就是 |
[29:25] | he doesn’t either. | 他也不知道 |
[29:37] | Agent Brody? | 布洛迪探员 |
[29:38] | We’re gonna need your eyes. | 用你的双眼 |
[29:40] | Could you look for any interesting tics, | 寻找有意义的线索好吗 |
[29:44] | eye movements, fear, jitters, | 眼睛动向 恐惧 焦虑 |
[29:47] | things like that, please? | 等等一些表现 |
[29:50] | Mr. Younger! My name is H. | 杨格先生 我叫H |
[29:53] | I’m going to be conducting your interrogation from here on out. | 从现在开始由我来审讯你 |
[29:56] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[29:57] | That’s right. Sorry you had to see that. | 对 很抱歉让你目睹那一幕 |
[30:00] | And I want you to know, my interest lies only with you. | 我想让你知道 你才是我最大的兴趣 |
[30:05] | Now, I have one question for you. It’s a simple one. | 现在我有一个问题 很简单 |
[30:10] | Please tell me where you placed the three bombs. | 请说出炸弹所在地点 |
[30:15] | This is not what we talked about. | 这不是刚才我们说好的 |
[30:17] | That’s because you were only listening to yourself. | 因为你只听你自己说话 |
[30:20] | Start with the furthest location, please. | 先说最远的 好吗 |
[30:31] | Mr. Younger? | 杨格先生 |
[30:35] | You understand what I’m about to do to you? | 你知道我要做什么吗 |
[30:43] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[30:52] | What? What? It’s only a finger. | 怎么了 不就是一个手指吗 |
[30:54] | What, not really a whole finger, it’s… | 再说又不是一整根 |
[30:57] | Tape him, then leave him. | 包扎好 然后出去 |
[30:59] | – Get him out! – All right! | -带他出去 -好的 |
[31:03] | So that’s your technique? You’re a fucking joke. | 这是你的技巧 简直是开玩笑 |
[31:07] | You expect me to be part of that? | 你让我和你一块砍手指吗 |
[31:09] | All right, all right, no more fingers. | 好了 好了 不再砍手指了 |
[31:11] | You think you’re going back in there? | 你以为还会让你审讯吗 |
[31:13] | Well, why don’t we ask the man? | 那我们问问他 |
[31:15] | He’s got direct access, highest levels, | 他有权利 最高指挥 |
[31:17] | back door, no names, no records. | 有后门 没有名字 没有记录 |
[31:20] | Well, tell me. Do I have authorization or not? | 告诉我 我是否被授权 |
[31:24] | Higher authority believes that we should all do | 上级相信我们应该不惜一切代价 |
[31:26] | what we think is best for our country and its people. | 保卫国家和人民的利益 |
[31:33] | Alvarez, bag him. | 埃瓦瑞兹 套上袋子 |
[31:35] | Colonel, would you lose the gorillas? | 上校 能把你那两只大猩猩带走吗 |
[31:38] | If I’m in charge here, I… | 如果我是负责人 |
[31:39] | You’re not, he is, and we need to do something about that. | 你不是 他才是 咱们得让他招供 |
[31:43] | I won’t authorize him to continue… | 我不能授权他继续 |
[31:45] | So let it happen without your authorization. | 那就在没有你授权的情况下继续吧 |
[31:47] | Then you’re covered, right? | 这样你就不用负责任了 不是吗 |
[31:52] | – One of my guys stays. – Deal. | -我得留一个人在这 -没问题 |
[31:55] | We need to stop this at once. | 咱们得立即停止刑讯 |
[31:56] | That man needs to be pulled out right now! | 不能再对犯人施刑了 |
[31:58] | You want to leave, that’s fine. | 如果你想回避 没有问题 |
[32:05] | Lay everything out on this table, please. | 把东西都摆出来吧 |
[32:25] | I haven’t seen you since Afghanistan, right? | 咱们上次见面是在阿富汗 对吧 |
[32:32] | When you’re done, you can wait outside. | 准备好你就可以出去了 |
[32:50] | Mr. Younger, are you ready for this? | 杨格先生 你准备好了吗 |
[32:55] | No. | 没有 |
[32:57] | No one ever is. | 从没有人准备好 |
[33:08] | All your worst fears, | 你所有的恐惧 |
[33:11] | all your nightmares | 所有的恶梦 |
[33:13] | are right here. | 都将在这一刻成真 |
[33:22] | Oh, my god! oh, my god! | 天哪 天哪 |
[33:24] | Get general Paulson here right now! | 快去把鲍森将军叫来 |
[33:25] | Colonel, the Genevan Convention states that… | 上校 日内瓦公约 |
[33:26] | The Military Commissions Act, | 军事审判委员会法令规定 |
[33:28] | no unlawful enemy combatants | 任何不法敌方战斗人员 |
[33:29] | may invoke the Geneva Convention. | 都不可以行使日内瓦公约 |
[33:30] | That Act declares torture illegal. | 法令宣称刑讯是非法的 |
[33:32] | Unlawful combatants have no right to habeas corpus. | 不法敌方战斗人员没有人身权利 |
[33:34] | They can’t bring any claims to court, | 他们不得提出上诉 |
[33:35] | so how do they prove it? | 那他们又能指证什么呢 |
[33:36] | That’s alien unlawful enemy combatants. | 那是针对境外不法敌方战斗人员的 |
[33:38] | This man is an american citizen. | 这个人可是美国公民 |
[33:40] | That was revoked yesterday. | 昨天他已经被撤销国籍 |
[33:40] | He’s now stateless. | 他现在已经无国籍 |
[33:43] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能这样做 |
[33:45] | Sir, General Paulson can’t come back right now. | 长官 鲍森将军暂时无法过来 |
[33:48] | He says you’re in charge, and carry on. | 他说这里由你负责 继续进行 |
[33:49] | – He says what? – Carry on, Sir. | -他说什么 -继续 长官 |
[33:51] | This is illegal. I will not allow this to happen! | 这是违法的 我不会允许你们继续下去 |
[33:55] | The plutonium pit consists of | 弹芯是由 |
[34:00] | three canisters of plutoniume, | 3个钚罐组成的 |
[34:04] | One and a half pounds. | 1.5磅 |
[34:08] | Another one and half pounds, | 这个也是1.5磅 |
[34:12] | and another one and a half pounds. | 这个一样是1.5磅 |
[34:16] | We have to stop this. | 咱们必须停止刑讯 |
[34:18] | Let me call you back. | 我稍后再打给你 |
[34:21] | Can you shut the door, please? | 请你把门关上 好吗 |
[34:27] | What he’s doing in there is a violation of every… | 他使用的审讯方法违反 |
[34:28] | Did you interview the suspect again? | 你又跟嫌犯谈过了吗 |
[34:31] | – No. – Then why have you left the room? | -没有 -那你为什么不留在那 |
[34:33] | Jack, the suspect is being tortured. | 杰克 嫌犯正被严刑逼供 |
[34:35] | This is unconstitutional. | 这违反宪法规定 |
[34:37] | Helen, if those bombs go off, | 海伦 如果炸弹被引爆 |
[34:39] | there will be no fucking constitution! | 还谈什么狗屁宪法啊 |
[34:53] | Main justice and the Director’s Office | 司法部和总指挥部 |
[34:54] | are aware of what’s going on here, | 都知道这里的情况 |
[34:56] | but we are powerless to stop it | 但大家对此都无能为力 |
[34:57] | and the situation is too grave to pull out. | 停止刑讯的代价太惨重 |
[35:01] | When you’re in there you act as a witness, and when this is over, | 你在场见证一切 当事情解决后 |
[35:04] | We’ll bring a civil rights prosecution against these bastards. | 我们会对那些混蛋提起民事权利公诉 |
[35:08] | In the meantime, you are Incident Commander. | 再者 你是事件指挥官 |
[35:12] | We need you to do everything in your power to find those bombs. | 我们需要你尽一切力量找到那些炸弹 |
[35:17] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[35:37] | You’ve removed your name tag. | 你把你的铭牌摘掉了 |
[36:10] | Do you mind if I… | 你不介意的话 |
[36:19] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:22] | You know, it hits everybody like that at first. | 一般人开始都会觉得不舒服的 |
[36:24] | You get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[36:29] | You didn’t even question him. | 你甚至都没有审问他 |
[36:32] | So this blood on my jacket would be all | 如果我问出些消息 |
[36:33] | right if I’d gotten some information? | 我身上所染的这些鲜血就不算什么了吗 |
[36:35] | Well, you’re not gonna get any. | 你根本问不出来 |
[36:36] | You do this and he’ll say anything you want, | 你这样严刑拷打他只会照着你说的认罪 |
[36:38] | and none of it will be true. | 并不会说出实情 |
[36:40] | Physical torture doesn’t work. | 肉体施酷刑是不会奏效的 |
[36:43] | So, I guess that’s why they’ve been using it | 那么 刑讯为什么 |
[36:46] | since the beginning of human history, huh? | 从人类历史之初就存在呢 |
[36:49] | For fun? | 好玩吗 |
[36:50] | That’s what makes you so special, is it? | 这就是你为什么如此特殊 对吗 |
[36:52] | Our secret weapon against the enemy? | 我们打击敌人的秘密武器 |
[36:56] | It’s not about the enemy. It’s about us. | 不是针对敌人 而是我们 |
[36:59] | Our weakness. | 我们的弱点 |
[37:03] | We’re on the losing side, Helen. | 我们处于劣势 海伦 |
[37:07] | We’re afraid, they’re not. | 我们害怕 他们不怕 |
[37:10] | We doubt, they believe. | 我们满目疑团 他们信念坚定 |
[37:12] | We have values. | 但我们有价值观 |
[37:14] | And our values have cost us how many lives? | 我们的价值观将以多少生命为代价呢 |
[37:17] | It’s not about that guy out there. He’s not the problem. You are. | 关键不在于那个嫌犯 而是在于你 |
[37:20] | Whatever happened to rapport building? | 不管对社会的和谐与公正造什么影响吗 |
[37:22] | Takes time, possibly months. | 时间会修正一切 也许几个月 |
[37:25] | Look, this is a process. | 这只是一个过程 |
[37:26] | He has to believe I have no limits. | 必须让嫌犯明白我的招数是无穷无尽的 |
[37:29] | You’re not even asking him questions. | 你根本没审问过他 |
[37:30] | That’s your job. | 那是你该做的 |
[37:31] | Well, then, let me do it. | 好啊 那让我来问他啊 |
[37:32] | – You want to work with me? – No! | -你想和我一起审讯 -不 |
[37:34] | How about working beside me? Take turns? | 那咱们协作怎么样 轮流来 |
[37:50] | Go ahead. | 你上吧 |
[38:14] | Yusuf, he’s not gonna stop. | 约瑟夫 他是不会停手的 |
[38:18] | Why are you letting him do this? | 为什么要让他这样折磨你呢 |
[38:20] | Why are you letting him do this? | 你为什么让他这样折磨我呢 |
[38:25] | We’re gonna find these bombs anyway. | 我们一定要找到那些炸弹 |
[38:28] | You talk to me, and maybe we can make it easy. | 告诉我 你就可以少受些皮肉之苦 |
[38:32] | Otherwise that bastard is gonna keep at you. | 不然那个混蛋是不会罢休的 |
[38:35] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:38] | I’m all prepared. | 我有备而来 |
[38:43] | Your friends at the mosque. Your family. | 你清真寺的那些朋友 你的家人 |
[38:49] | Did you want to impress them with this? | 你是想以此来博得他们的赞赏吗 |
[38:52] | Your wife? | 你的妻子 |
[38:54] | Your kids? | 你的孩子 |
[38:59] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[39:02] | Your kids. | 你的孩子 |
[39:04] | Nobody told you, did they? | 他们没告诉你是吗 |
[39:06] | Your wife tried to leave the country, | 你妻子试图离境 |
[39:08] | go to Saudi Arabia, | 想到沙特阿拉伯去 |
[39:11] | but she was denied a visa. | 不过她被拒签了 |
[39:13] | They could be hiding anywhere. | 不知道他们藏在哪里 |
[39:15] | You don’t want them blown to pieces. | 你不想炸弹爆炸时祸及他们吧 |
[39:19] | Yusuf, Yusuf, you love them. | 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 你是爱他们的 |
[39:23] | You must love them so much. | 你一定非常爱他们 |
[39:28] | You have two days to agree to my demands. | 你们有两天时间满足我的要求 |
[39:32] | God damn it, you haven’t made any demands. | 该死 你根本没有提出任何要求 |
[39:34] | Don’t swear. God hears you. | 别辱骂神明 上帝听得到 |
[39:35] | He sees everything. | 他洞悉一切 |
[39:37] | He sees you. | 他看得到你 |
[39:39] | Allah loves those that do good, not evil. | 真主只爱善良的人 不爱作恶的人 |
[39:43] | I read the Koran. I admire it. | 我读过可兰经 我赞赏它 |
[39:45] | Allah blesses a just war. | 真主赐福于正义的战争 |
[39:47] | Give me one of the bombs. | 告诉我其中一个炸弹的下落 |
[39:49] | Just one of the bombs. Just give me proof. | 就一个 给我证据 |
[39:51] | Then they’ll listen to you, they’ll know you’re serious. | 那样他们就会认真对待你的要求了 |
[39:53] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[39:55] | They’ll listen tomorrow. | 明天他们就会相信我了 |
[39:56] | What happens tomorrow? The deadline is friday. | 明天会发生什么 最后期限不是周五吗 |
[39:58] | – Time’s up. – Wait! | -时间到了 -等等 |
[39:59] | What happens tomorrow? Tell me, please! | 明天会发生什么 请你告诉我 |
[40:02] | Help me to help you, okay? | 帮帮我也帮帮你自己 好吗 |
[40:04] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[40:06] | I can take it. I deserve it. | 我受得了 这是我应得的 |
[40:09] | You can stay if you want. | 你愿意的话可以留在这 |
[40:11] | What happens tomorrow? | 明天会发生什么 |
[40:12] | Hit him. | 动手 |
[40:48] | Would you like me to kill you now? | 你想要我现在就杀了你吗 |
[40:52] | Do what you have to. | 做你该做的事吧 |
[40:55] | I can’t lose. | 我不能输 |
[41:03] | You’re practical. | 你很实际 |
[41:05] | You’re a relativist, a consequentialist. | 你是相对主义者 因果主义者 |
[41:09] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[41:13] | Nah, of course you don’t. | 不 你当然不会明白 |
[41:15] | You only read religious books. | 你只读宗教书籍 |
[41:21] | What I’m doing here is good for my people | 我现在所做的是有益于我的国人的 |
[41:26] | If I get results, if I save them. | 如果我能问出结果 如果我能救他们 |
[41:30] | You see, | 你知道吗 |
[41:32] | there is no H and Younger. | 这无关于H和杨格 |
[41:36] | There’s only victory and defeat. | 只关乎于胜败 |
[41:39] | The winner gets to take the moral high ground. | 胜者为王 |
[41:41] | Because they get to write the history books. | 他们将撰写历史 |
[41:44] | The loser just loses. | 败者为寇 |
[41:50] | The only miscalculation in your plan | 你的计划只错算了一件事情 |
[41:53] | Was me. | 那就是我 |
[41:56] | You see, I will tear your eyes out, | 我会将你撕成碎片 |
[41:58] | but you’ll not tear my building down. | 但你无法伤害我的国人 |
[42:03] | Every man, no matter how strong he is, | 每一个人 不管他多么坚强 |
[42:05] | lies to himself about something. | 都会自欺欺人 |
[42:08] | I will find your lie | 我会找出你的谎言 |
[42:11] | And I will break you. | 我会彻底的打败你 |
[42:14] | You’ll be a hero. | 你将会是个英雄 |
[43:29] | Yes? | 你好 |
[43:32] | Good. | 好的 |
[43:34] | His wife is here. | 他老婆来了 |
[43:36] | About time. | 正是时候 |
[43:38] | H, Rina’s here. | H 丽娜来了 |
[43:50] | Alvarez. | 埃瓦瑞兹 |
[43:53] | Dim the lights, take an hour break. | 把灯光调暗 休息一小时 |
[43:59] | Okay, Colonel? | 上校 |
[44:01] | Tell your wife nothing. You understand? | 对你老婆什么都别说 明白吗 |
[44:03] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[44:08] | Wait ten minutes. | 等10分钟 |
[44:09] | When the adrenaline wears off he’ll start to weep. | 肾上腺素的作用消失后 他开始哭 |
[44:13] | Then you can talk to him. Not before. | 你再去跟他谈 那之前别去 |
[44:17] | If he’s asleep, zap him. | 如果他睡着了 用这个叫醒他 |
[44:19] | Just press this green button, send a little shock through him | 按一下绿色按钮 让他清醒清醒 |
[44:22] | And it’ll wake him up, okay? | 他就会醒过来了 好吗 |
[44:24] | But only you can press the button. | 只有你可以按这个按钮 |
[44:26] | You got that? Just her. | 明白了吗 只有她 |
[44:28] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我才不会碰它呢 |
[44:29] | Well, then you stay here. | 那你留在这吧 |
[44:31] | You can’t run away from this. | 你是逃不掉的 |
[44:34] | Run away? | 逃掉 |
[44:36] | Some of us don’t have that option, Helen. | 我们这些人没得选 海伦 |
[44:40] | I got nowhere to run. I’m a prisoner here myself. | 我没处可去 我也是个囚犯 |
[44:45] | Ask the CIA. | 去问CIA吧 |
[44:48] | Ask them. | 去问他们 |
[44:55] | What the hell is that about? | 他说的是什么 |
[44:58] | He’s done some bad things. People out there are looking for him. | 他做了坏事 外面有些人在找他 |
[45:01] | They want payback. | 他们想要报复 |
[45:03] | So he’s done this many times before. Does it ever work? | 他以前做过很多次这样的事吗 奏效吗 |
[45:08] | You’ve become one of us. | 你变得跟我们一样 |
[45:10] | “that’s terrible,” we say, “but does it work?” | 我们说 这太可怕了 但它奏效吗 |
[45:26] | You haven’t been sleeping, you poor thing. | 你一直没睡觉 真可怜 |
[45:35] | – He’s fallen asleep. – What? | -他睡着了 -什么? |
[45:36] | – He’s asleep. – We need H back in here. | -他睡着了 -咱们应该把H叫回来 |
[45:39] | Brody, push the damn button. The bastard’s not supposed to sleep! | 布洛迪 快按按钮 不能让那混蛋睡觉 |
[45:41] | – You heard h. – I’ll do it. | -你听到H说了 -我来按 |
[45:43] | Don’t, don’t do it. | 别 别按 |
[45:46] | That’s enough. Turn it off. | 够了 快关上它 |
[45:48] | – Turn it off! for god’s sake! – I can’t! | -关上 看在上帝的份上 -关不上 |
[45:52] | My god, it’s killing him! | 上帝啊 他会死掉的 |
[45:56] | – Where is it? Where the fuck is it? – Fuck! | -在哪 该死的开关在哪 -靠 |
[46:13] | That’s beautiful, Katie May. Did you make that for me? | 真漂亮 凯蒂莓 是为我画的吗 |
[46:16] | I did it at school. | 我在学校画的 |
[46:21] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[46:23] | You mind? | 你介意等一下吗 |
[46:24] | Kids, daddy’s got to go. | 孩子们 爸爸得去工作了 |
[46:27] | But I’ll be home soon, okay? | 我很快就回家 好吗 |
[46:28] | Bye-bye, daddy. | 拜拜 爸爸 |
[46:30] | – I love you. – love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你们 |
[46:34] | Current ran for 15 seconds, he’ll be fine. | 通电15秒钟 他不会有事的 |
[46:36] | You nearly killed him. | 你几乎杀了他 |
[46:37] | And you all tried to save him, right? | 你们都试图救他 对吧 |
[46:40] | I wanted him to see that. He needs to feel hope. | 我要让他看到 他有希望 |
[46:42] | You gonna find these fucking bombs? | 你会找到那些该死的炸弹吗 |
[46:44] | Nope, that’s your job. | 不 那是你们的工作 |
[46:46] | Special Agent Brody, this is my wife, Rina. | 布洛迪探员 这是我太太 丽娜 |
[46:52] | – Got to go, doll. Duty calls. – Okay, love. Good-bye. | -我得走了 -好吧 亲爱的 再见 |
[47:01] | You know. You know what he does. | 你知道他做的是什么吗 |
[47:03] | Of course. | 当然知道 |
[47:04] | How can you? Your family, your children. | 你怎么能泰然处之 你的家庭和孩子们 |
[47:07] | You live in the same house with him. He’s not normal. | 你们跟他共处一室 他不是个正常人 |
[47:11] | Normal? | 正常 |
[47:13] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你 |
[47:16] | I lost my first family in Bosnia. | 我在波西尼亚失去了第一个家庭 |
[47:19] | Three men come to my house. | 三个男人闯进我家 |
[47:21] | They rape me in front of my family, then kill everyone. | 当着我的家人强奸了我 然后杀了所有人 |
[47:25] | My little boy, they kill last. | 他们最后杀的 是我的小儿子 |
[47:29] | These were my neighbors, | 那些人是我的邻居 |
[47:31] | They knew me. | 他们都认识我 |
[47:32] | Very normal men. | 非常正常的人 |
[47:51] | We got him in Yemen, Pakistan, | 我们获悉他去过也门 巴基斯坦 |
[47:53] | Russia, all over. He used several passports. | 俄罗斯 用的是不同的伪造护照 |
[47:55] | Okay, but did they put him and | 好吧 不过他们是不是一直 |
[47:56] | the nuclear material together at any time? | 让他接触到那些核原料 |
[47:58] | It’s only circumstantial. | 没有直接证据 |
[47:59] | The Russians don’t know exactly how much… | 俄国人并不确定他拿了多少 |
[48:01] | If he did have 15, 18 pounds of it, | 如果他盗走15或18磅 |
[48:03] | how did he transport it internationally? | 他是怎么运出境的呢 |
[48:05] | He had lots of money. | 他有很多钱 |
[48:06] | Once it’s properly sealed, it’s not that hard to move. | 只要恰当的密封包装 并不难运输 |
[48:08] | Anything new on the ex-wife? | 他的前妻有新消息吗 |
[48:10] | Yeah, we tracked her to Oregon. | 是的 在俄勒冈州追踪到了她 |
[48:12] | She used an atm in Eugene. | 她在尤金使用了提款机 |
[48:13] | Local PD’s hardcore on all motels and B and Bs. | 当地警察在搜查所有汽车旅馆和家庭旅馆 |
[48:15] | We’ll get her within the next 12 hours. | 我们12小时内就能够抓到她 |
[48:16] | Vince, Younger was arrested in a mall. | 文森 杨格是在购物中心被捕的 |
[48:18] | There must be a tape. | 一定有监控录像 |
[48:19] | The military intel has it. | 在军队电脑专家手上 |
[48:21] | They’re working out whether we’re allowed to see it. | 他们正在研究是否让我们用来调查 |
[48:22] | – Oh, jesus. – Boss, check it out. | -上帝啊 -头 快来看 |
[48:24] | I got a Hertz employee in Jersey | 新泽西赫兹集团的一名员工 |
[48:26] | who ID’d him. It’s a definite ID. | 确认是他 明确的身份信息 |
[48:27] | He rented a two-ton truck, he never returned it. | 他租了载重两吨的卡车 没有归还 |
[48:30] | Great. Trace its movements. | 太好了 追踪卡车的行驶轨迹 |
[48:31] | Put a want on it to all law enforcement agencies in major cities. | 向所有主要城市的执法部门发布通缉令 |
[48:34] | Find someone who’s seen that truck. | 找到见过卡车的人 |
[48:38] | Okay, he was arrested here. | 他是在这里被捕的 |
[48:40] | That means he went cross-country. | 也就是说他横穿了整个国家 |
[48:42] | Three bombs. One east coast. | 三颗炸弹 一颗在东海岸 |
[48:43] | Got to be manhattan. | 应该是曼哈顿 |
[48:44] | One west coast. Probably la. | 一颗在西海岸 可能是洛杉矶 |
[48:46] | Jesus, we’re right in the blast zone. | 上帝啊 我们正好在爆炸波及区域 |
[48:48] | Okay, third one, somewhere in the middle. Maybe chicago. | 第三颗 在中部 也许是芝加哥 |
[48:51] | Texas? | 德州呢 |
[48:52] | – Okay, focus on these locations first. – Doing it now. | -先注意这些地方吧 -现在跟进 |
[48:55] | Hey, Brody, H wants you. | 布洛迪 H找你 |
[49:06] | Tell him I’m here. | 告诉他我来了 |
[49:08] | He can come out. | 他可以出来了 |
[49:11] | H, she’d like you to come out. | H 她叫你出来 |
[49:16] | Helen, could you come in here? | 海伦 你进来好吗 |
[49:20] | Please? | 拜托 |
[49:25] | Just here. | 这里就好 |
[49:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:32] | Yusuf, it’s Thursday. | 约瑟夫 已经是周四了 |
[49:36] | What will happen today? | 今天会发生什么 |
[49:38] | Look at her, Yusuf. | 看着她 约瑟夫 |
[49:44] | You know anything about massage? It would be very helpful. | 你会按摩吗 会有帮助的 |
[49:49] | What? No, not for me, for him. | 怎么了 不 不是我 是他 |
[49:52] | His neck is in spasm and he needs a break. | 他的脖子抽筋了 他需要休息 |
[49:56] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[50:08] | Mind if I play some music? | 介意我放些音乐吗 |
[50:20] | Like one of these? Keep you going. | 要来一颗吗 让你有精神继续 |
[50:25] | Just in case, for later. | 以防万一 迟些再吃 |
[50:30] | Go as deep as you can, he’s blocking the pain, | 尽量重一点 他的神经已经麻木 |
[50:32] | I don’t want him to lose sensation right… | 我不希望他失去知觉 |
[50:34] | No, don’t stop. | 不 别停下来 |
[50:46] | Some subjects can take it from a male. | 有些受审者可以禁受男性的审讯 |
[50:50] | Female? | 女性 |
[50:52] | Breaks them right down. | 可以让他们瞬间崩溃 |
[50:55] | I had a nurse who used to assist me. | 我曾经有个助手是护士 |
[50:58] | She was very good. | 她很出色 |
[51:01] | It’s why I married her. | 所以我跟她结婚了 |
[51:03] | Did Rina tell you what happened to her family? | 丽娜告诉你她家发生的事情了吗 |
[51:07] | Yeah, of course she did. | 是的 她当然说了 |
[51:10] | She tells complete strangers sometimes. It’s embarrassing. | 她有时会对陌生人说起 挺尴尬的 |
[51:16] | Did she tell you the end of the story? | 她告诉你故事的结局了吗 |
[51:18] | What happened when they took the village back | 他们夺回村庄 抓住那三个人以后 |
[51:21] | and captured the three men? | 发生了什么呢 |
[51:24] | She killed their wives and kids in front of them. | 她在他们面前杀了他们的妻子和孩子 |
[51:28] | And just as our troops arrived, she killed those three men. | 我们的部队到达时 她把他们也杀了 |
[51:33] | They arrested her, handed her over to me. | 他们逮捕了她 交到我手上 |
[51:40] | Did I tell you our children were born prematurely, Helen? | 海伦 我有没有说过我的孩子都是早产 |
[51:46] | We were so worried. | 当时我们很担心 |
[51:48] | Childbirth was the most beautiful thing. | 孩子的降临是最美的事 |
[51:54] | When the tops of their heads start to crown, | 当他们的头第一次出现时 |
[51:59] | it’s almost as if god actually exists. | 就好像上帝真的存在 |
[52:05] | How about you, Yusuf? | 约瑟夫 你呢 |
[52:08] | Where you there when your wife gave birth to Ali? | 你妻子生阿里的时候 你在场吗 |
[52:12] | How about Samura? | 撒穆拉出生的时候呢 |
[52:15] | Agent Brody here would say yes because | 布洛迪探员会认为你在场 |
[52:17] | she thinks you’re a good father. | 因为她觉得你是个好父亲 |
[52:21] | Me? I don’t think you were anywhere near that hospital. | 我呢 我就不认为你在医院附近 |
[52:31] | Yes. | 好 |
[52:34] | Yes! that’s what I want to see. | 好 这就是我想看到的 |
[52:38] | No, don’t! H, don’t! stop! | 不要 住手 |
[52:40] | Stop him, please! | 让他住手 求求你了 |
[52:41] | I can stop him, but you have to talk to me. Tell me something! | 我可以阻止他 但你必须告诉我一些事 |
[52:45] | Okay! I’ll talk, I’ll talk! I’ll talk! I’ii… | 好 我说 我说 |
[52:59] | I am now willing | 我现在想 |
[53:04] | to make a statement of my terms. | 宣布我的条件 |
[53:11] | This is a waste of time. | 这就是浪费时间 |
[53:13] | Put him in front of a camera, | 给他一台摄像机 |
[53:15] | he gets a break, that’s what he needs. | 他得到休息 这正是他需要的 |
[53:16] | Now make us an offer, we’ll consider it. More time. | 现在开条件吧 我们会考虑的 只是需要时间 |
[53:19] | If he talks at all, that’s progress. | 只要他了开口就是进步 |
[53:22] | And we don’t make deals with terrorists. | 另外我们也不和恐怖分子做交易 |
[53:23] | Oh, please, we do it all the time. | 得了吧 每次都这样 |
[53:27] | He’ll say he’s been tortured, we’ll deny it. | 如果他说他受到了折磨 我们就否认 |
[53:29] | He’ll say he wants a broadcast, we’ll refuse it. | 如果他说想要直播 我们就拒绝 |
[53:31] | He’ll make crazy demands, and we’ll reject it. | 如果他提出疯狂的要求 我们就驳回 |
[53:34] | What’s the goddamn point? | 这有什么意思呢 |
[53:35] | Sir, we’re recording. | 先生 我们开始录了 |
[53:39] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[53:43] | I am currently being held on charges of terrorism. | 我被指控为恐怖分子而被拘押 |
[53:52] | I am a muslim and a loyal american. | 我是一个穆斯林 也是忠诚的美国人 |
[53:58] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[54:05] | I love my kids. | 我爱我的孩子 |
[54:08] | I love my country. | 我爱我的祖国 |
[54:12] | Since my capture, I have been treated well | 被捕以后 我受到了很好的待遇 |
[54:16] | by the honorable men and women of our armed forces and police. | 军方和警方的人都对我很客气 |
[54:21] | He’s stalling. | 他在拖延时间 |
[54:23] | I do not require you to broadcast this statement. | 我不要求你播出这一声明 |
[54:26] | That would set a dangerous precedent. | 这会成为危险的范例 |
[54:30] | I’ve placed three bombs in three american cities. | 我在三个美国城市放置了三枚炸弹 |
[54:35] | I will reveal their locations | 只要你发布如下的公开声明 |
[54:38] | When you make the following public announcements. | 我就说出它们的地点 |
[54:42] | First, | 第一 |
[54:44] | no further financial or military support will be given | 不再给予伊斯兰国家的傀儡政权或独裁者 |
[54:49] | to puppet regimes and dictatorships in any Islamic nations. | 任何经济或军事上的支持 |
[54:55] | Second, | 第二 |
[54:57] | that all U.S. Forces will be withdrawn | 所有美军 |
[55:00] | from all islamic countries. | 将从所有伊斯兰国家撤出 |
[55:04] | I am willing to accept a reasonable timeframe for these demands. | 我愿接受一个满足以上要求的合理的时间表 |
[55:10] | Mr. President, I know you want to bring our men and women home | 总统先生 我知道你希望将我们的士兵们 |
[55:13] | to the nation we love. | 召唤回我们所爱的国家 |
[55:19] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[55:21] | and Allah bless America. | 真主保佑美国 |
[55:32] | Some kind of fucking joke. | 这简直是胡闹 |
[55:34] | What if we persuade him that we’re | 如果我们让他相信 |
[55:35] | willing to work toward his objectives? | 我们愿意致力于他的条件会怎样 |
[55:36] | We could get the locations of the bombs. | 我们就能够知道炸弹的地点 |
[55:38] | And allow a ione terrorist to dictate U.S. Foreign policy? | 让一个恐怖分子支配美国的对外政策 |
[55:42] | He didn’t ask for a broadcast. | 他没要求广播 |
[55:44] | He didn’t ask us to show it to the public. | 没要求我们把它播放给公众 |
[55:46] | He just wants to negotiate. | 他只是想谈判 |
[55:47] | Oh, negotiate. Are you out of your mind? | 谈判 你糊涂了吗 |
[55:49] | If we release this to the public, | 如果我们播放给公众 |
[55:51] | he knows that we could never make a deal with him. | 他就知道我们永远不会和他谈判 |
[55:53] | – He just wants to negotiate. – Just take the deal! | -他只是要谈判 -接受条件吧 |
[55:57] | His requests are reasonable, achievable, | 他的条件合情合理 又能够做到 |
[55:59] | and I believe the American people would go along with them. | 而且我相信美国人民也会接受的 |
[56:01] | Which is why you can be damn sure | 这就是为什么你能确定 |
[56:02] | they won’t ever get to hear them. | 决不能让美国公众知道 |
[56:04] | Well, maybe they should. What are you afraid of? | 也许他们应该知道 你害怕什么 |
[56:06] | He didn’t ask us to do anything. | 他又没让我们做什么 |
[56:08] | He just asked the president to announce it. | 只是要求总统做个宣言 |
[56:10] | Might save a few million people. | 也许会拯救了数百万人 |
[56:11] | We’ve got 21 hours left. We’re running out of time. | 我们还有21小时 时间不多了 |
[56:14] | It’s what he wants. | 这正是他想要的 |
[56:16] | And he’s gathering his strength. Bargaining for time. | 他正在为恢复精力而争取时间 |
[56:19] | If you don’t cut this deal, | 如果你们不接受条件 |
[56:21] | I may have to crank this up a notch or two. | 我就再加把他扭成几截 |
[56:24] | To what? What’s a notch or two beyond what you’re already doing? | 怎么扭 你把他整的还不惨吗 |
[56:29] | What are you getting by torturing him? | 折磨他 你又得到了什么 |
[56:32] | He’s given us nothing. We’ve played right into his hands. | 他什么都没说 他把我们玩弄于鼓掌之中 |
[56:35] | Someone’s gonna have to make a call here. | 这儿必须有人做个决定 |
[56:37] | The call is this, | 决定如下 |
[56:39] | I’m not phoning upstairs to tell the president he has to change | 我不会打电话让总统改变 |
[56:42] | a century’s worth of Middle East policy | 一个世纪的中东政策 |
[56:44] | because some asshole made a video. | 就因为某个混蛋录了一段影带 |
[56:48] | You haven’t even figured out if the bombs are real! | 你们甚至都还没弄清楚炸弹到底是真是假 |
[56:51] | Okay then. | 那好 |
[56:53] | Pending further developments, we can assume | 在事态没有变化以前 |
[56:55] | that the current open protocols of interrogation continue | 可以继续进行不限制的审讯手段 |
[56:58] | until otherwise directed by higher authority. | 除非有其他上级指示 |
[57:00] | So, in other words, you want me to go on my way | 换句话说 你让我继续我的办法 |
[57:04] | without telling me to go on my way? | 却不直接说出来 |
[57:17] | Yusuf, you could make a deal. You’ve got these guys cold. | 约瑟夫 你可以成功 你已经控制了他们 |
[57:22] | They can’t take you to court, | 他们不能送你上法庭 |
[57:24] | they can’t prosecute a man with no fingernails. | 他们不敢指控没有指甲的人 |
[57:26] | Give us your accomplices, tell us where the bombs are, | 告诉我们你的同谋以及炸弹的地点 |
[57:28] | and we put you on a flight to Pakistan. | 我们就让你坐飞机去巴基斯坦 |
[57:30] | – With my kids? – They’ll negotiate. | -和我的孩子一起 -他们会商量 |
[57:33] | No one outside knows this ever happened. | 外面没有人知道发生此事 |
[57:36] | Give us the bombs and you could be free. | 告诉我们炸弹的地点 你就可以自由了 |
[57:39] | He doesn’t want to be free. | 他根本就不想得到自由 |
[57:42] | Everyone wants to be free. | 人人都想得到自由 |
[57:43] | An assumption the U.S. Has screwed up all over the world. | 假设美国还没有剥夺全世界人民的自由 |
[57:47] | What you call freedom is a false god. | 你说的自由只是谬论 |
[57:50] | See? Like minds. | 所见略同 |
[57:53] | Don’t you get it, Brody? | 布洛迪 你还不明白吗? |
[57:55] | He placed himself here. | 他是故意把自己置于这里 |
[57:57] | He knew what we’d do to him. | 他知道我们会怎么对待他 |
[58:00] | Yusuf, tell me where the bombs are. | 约瑟夫 告诉我炸弹在哪儿 |
[58:03] | Make the deal. | 接受我们的条件 |
[58:05] | The bombs | 如果你们 |
[58:07] | will explode if my terms are not met. | 不满足我的条件 炸弹就会爆炸 |
[58:11] | But they will be. | 但是你们会答应的 |
[58:13] | No other choice. You have to tell them that, Brody. | 没别的选择 布洛迪 你一定要告诉他们 |
[58:19] | You really don’t want to be here for this. | 你不想留下来的 |
[58:35] | How long does he stand there? | 他在那里站了多长时间 |
[58:37] | 23 minutes. | 23分钟 |
[58:38] | Security told the cops, they came in and got him. | 保安报了警 警察就冲进去逮捕了他 |
[58:41] | Speed it up, can you? | 你能快进一下吗 |
[58:46] | Zoom in. | 放大一点 |
[58:48] | He walks in, he stands directly in front of a security camera, | 他走进来 就站在监控摄影机面前 |
[58:51] | and he stays there for 23 minutes until he gets caught? | 站了23分钟 直到他被捕 |
[58:54] | Same day he sent in the tape. He wanted to get caught. | 就在送出录像带的那天 他希望被逮捕 |
[58:57] | He let himself get captured | 即使知道我们会折磨他 |
[58:59] | even though he knew we could torture him. | 他还是自投罗网 |
[59:01] | He was prepared for it. | 他早有准备 |
[59:03] | “I’m all prepared,” that’s what he said. | 他说过 “我有备而来” |
[59:07] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[59:08] | He’s making monkeys out of us, people. | 他作弄了我们 |
[59:11] | He rented a truck. That’s loose circumstantial evidence at best. | 他租了卡车 这勉强算是一个证据 |
[59:15] | We have no direct evidence that he | 我们还没有直接证据 |
[59:17] | even possesses nuclear material. | 来证明他拥有核原料 |
[59:19] | Except a video with three bombs on it. | 除了录像带中的三枚炸弹 |
[59:21] | And he knows how to make those bombs look just right, doesn’t he? | 而且他知道如何使炸弹看起来像真的 |
[59:23] | He had the time, the means, the capability, | 他有充足的时间 有原料 有技术 |
[59:26] | the finance, the contacts. | 有财源 有联络人 |
[59:27] | There’s the Iranian connection. | 伊朗人就和他联系过 |
[59:29] | Some asshole waves a toy gun in the air | 有的混蛋拿著玩具枪挥舞 |
[59:31] | and forces the cops to shoot him. | 迫使警察对他开枪 |
[59:34] | Suicide by police. How about torture by government? | 帮助他自杀 或许他就是为了让政府折磨他 |
[59:37] | You’re saying he wanted to get captured so we could torture him? | 你是说他想被逮捕 就为了让我们折磨他 |
[59:40] | Just to make a point? | 只是为了得到重视 |
[59:41] | Well, what if it is a hoax? | 或许这只是恶作剧 |
[59:43] | He could ask for anything and we’d have no way of finding out. | 他可以漫天要价 反正我们找不到炸弹 |
[59:47] | Brody, you better get back in there. Now. | 布洛迪 你最好快点回去 快 |
[1:00:03] | You can leave him. | 你可以走了 |
[1:00:05] | I’ve been ordered to take over. | 我受命接管这里 |
[1:00:09] | Okay, Alvarez. | 埃瓦瑞兹 好吧 |
[1:00:20] | He’s all yours. | 把他交给你了 |
[1:00:32] | We know, Yusuf. | 约瑟夫 我们知道 |
[1:00:36] | We know about the bombs. | 我们知道炸弹的事 |
[1:00:39] | You’re very skillful. | 你很有才能 |
[1:00:43] | You can fake a nuke in a video, right? | 你可以做出假炸弹拍下来 对不对 |
[1:00:47] | – The bombs are real. – All right. | -炸弹是真的 -那好 |
[1:00:49] | Then give me one. | 那告诉我一个 |
[1:00:52] | Come on, prove it. | 来吧 证明你的话 |
[1:00:55] | Just give me one. | 只要告诉我一个 |
[1:00:59] | You don’t want me to give you proof. | 你不想要我给你证据的 |
[1:01:01] | Nobody believes you, Yusuf. | 约瑟夫 别人都不相信你 |
[1:01:04] | They’re only doing this crap because they want your accomplices. | 他们这么做只是为了找到你的同谋 |
[1:01:08] | – What’s she doing? – But I don’t even think they exist. | -她在干什么 -但是我觉得你没有同谋 |
[1:01:11] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:01:12] | Don’t ask me for proof. | 不要让我去证明 |
[1:01:14] | We need it in order to believe the bombs are real. | 我们需要证据才能相信炸弹是真的 |
[1:01:20] | They’ll give you what you want. | 这样他们就会满足你的条件 |
[1:01:24] | You’ll be such a hero. | 你会成为大英雄 |
[1:01:31] | Your wife will come back, | 你的妻子就会回来 |
[1:01:34] | your children will love you. | 你的孩子们会爱你 |
[1:01:38] | You let yourself be captured. | 你自投罗网 |
[1:01:41] | You knew what they might do to you, and they did it. | 你知道他们会怎么对你 他们也这么做了 |
[1:01:49] | Can’t you see that you’ve already won? | 你看不出你已经赢了吗 |
[1:01:51] | You’ve proved that we are exactly the | 你已经证明了我们正是 |
[1:01:54] | kind of people we say we aren’t. | 那种我们口头说不是而实际是的人 |
[1:01:59] | Look what they did to you. | 看看他们怎么对待你的 |
[1:02:02] | You are the bravest man I know. | 你是我知道的最勇敢的人 |
[1:02:05] | But it’s over now. | 但现在已经结束了 |
[1:02:07] | There’s no proof. | 没有证据 |
[1:02:11] | There are no bombs, are there? | 根本没有炸弹 是不是 |
[1:02:23] | No. No, there never were. | 没有 一直都没有 |
[1:02:29] | There are no bombs. | 不存在什么炸弹 |
[1:02:32] | I just want my wife | 我只想要我的妻子 |
[1:02:35] | and my kids. | 还有我的孩子 |
[1:02:38] | Please, there are no bombs! | 没有什么炸弹 |
[1:02:41] | Why did you let him keep on? You could have told me at any time. | 为什么让他折磨你 你可以随时告诉我 |
[1:02:47] | I fucked up so bad. | 是我搞砸了 |
[1:02:50] | My wife, | 我的妻子 |
[1:02:52] | my religion, my country. | 我的宗教 我的祖国 |
[1:02:56] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:02:58] | Did you have nuclear material at any time? | 你是否有过任何核原料? |
[1:03:00] | Nothing. The bombs are empty shells, there’s nothing in them. | 没有 炸弹都是空弹壳 里面什么也没有 |
[1:03:04] | Where did you make the video? | 你在哪里拍的录影带 |
[1:03:07] | No, I don’t want them to hear. | 不 我不想让他们听到 |
[1:03:11] | Just whisper it in my ear. | 在我耳边轻轻告诉我就好 |
[1:03:18] | Is that right? | 这些对吗 |
[1:03:22] | Please don’t let him hurt me anymore. Please? Please, please. | 求你不要再让他折磨我了 求你了 |
[1:03:42] | It’s a hoax. | 是恶作剧 |
[1:03:44] | I knew it was a hoax. | 我就知道是恶作剧 |
[1:03:45] | The man has been tortured. | 他被折磨了 |
[1:03:47] | I was leading with my questioning. | 审问中我占上风 |
[1:03:48] | He would say just about anything right now. | 你们问什么他都会说的 |
[1:03:50] | She’s right, you know. | 她说得对 |
[1:03:53] | We always knew it was only a one percent chance | 我们都知道即使只有1%的可能 |
[1:03:55] | anyone could ever pull something like this off. | 任何人都会如此大动干戈 |
[1:03:57] | We’ve got an address. | 我们得到地址了 |
[1:03:58] | He said something was going to happen today. | 他说过今天要发生一件事 |
[1:04:02] | We need to take that seriously. | 这一点我们不能大意 |
[1:04:25] | – Okay, go, now. – Let’s move. | -好 行动 -行动 |
[1:04:27] | I’m special Agent Brody. This is special Agent Vincent. | 我是布洛迪探员 这是文森特探员 |
[1:04:30] | – Major Pierce. – What do you got? | -我是皮尔斯少校 -什么情况 |
[1:04:31] | Not much. Eod is inside now, checking for booby traps, | 没什么 拆弹小组已经进去寻找引爆装置 |
[1:04:35] | doing environmental monitoring and looking for a source. | 在周围进行勘查 寻找炸弹的位置 |
[1:04:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:04:42] | Helen, if this is a hoax, then we’re all off the hook. | 海伦 若是恶作剧 就可以松口气了 |
[1:04:45] | Something’s not right, Vince. | 文森 有些不对劲 |
[1:04:47] | He planned all of this. | 他计划好了这一切 |
[1:04:57] | Hand me the printout. | 把照片给我 |
[1:05:02] | This one. | 这一张 |
[1:05:06] | It’s the same, I’m sure. | 肯定是同一个地方 我肯定 |
[1:05:08] | Has this area been cleared yet? | 这一片检查过了吗 |
[1:05:11] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:05:13] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[1:05:15] | We have a possible location, second floor, southwestern corner. | 可能位置 二楼西南角 |
[1:05:21] | Send a team immediately, please. | 马上派一支小队来 |
[1:05:24] | On our way, copy that. | 收到 马上到 |
[1:05:26] | God, this whole area could be booby trapped. | 说不定引爆装置藏在哪里 |
[1:05:34] | Stay there! don’t move! | 别过来 不要动 |
[1:05:40] | Sir, we found something on the roof. | 长官 我们在屋顶有发现 |
[1:05:50] | Vince. | 文森 |
[1:05:56] | He wants us up here. | 他想让我们到这里 |
[1:05:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:06] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:06:07] | Don’t touch that! | 不要碰那个 |
[1:06:10] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:06:21] | Experts on the scene think that a bomb | 现场专家声称 |
[1:06:23] | probably made from c4 plastic explosives | 一枚C4塑胶炸弹 |
[1:06:24] | has been deliberately detonated in a downtown shopping mall. | 在市区一家商场被刻意引爆 |
[1:06:28] | They did not rule out terrorism. | 不排除恐怖袭击可能 |
[1:06:30] | So far, we’ve seen several bodies come out. | 目前我们看到运出几具尸体 |
[1:06:32] | They wouldn’t give us a count. | 官方没有告诉我们总数 |
[1:06:33] | I got no idea how many casualties we’ve got in there, | 我不知道死伤多少人 |
[1:06:38] | but there are badly injured people. | 但有很多受伤严重的人 |
[1:06:42] | People are screaming for help. | 人们在尖叫着呼救 |
[1:06:44] | The whole building, it just blew up. | 整个商场就这么炸掉了 |
[1:06:53] | You stupid son-of-a-bitch. | 你这愚蠢的混蛋 |
[1:06:55] | Okay, okay! Imagine what three goddamn nukes would do! | 想想要是三颗原子弹会是什么效果 |
[1:07:03] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:07:05] | How could you? | 怎么能这么做 |
[1:07:06] | You wanted proof, | 你想要证据 |
[1:07:09] | I needed a break. I can hold out now. | 我需要休息 现在我能继续了 |
[1:07:12] | It was a shopping mall! fifty-three people are dead! | 那是商场 53个人死了 |
[1:07:16] | That was your fault. God loves them, | 这都怪你 上帝爱他们 |
[1:07:18] | They’re martyrs, all martyrs. | 他们都是殉道者 他们都是殉道者 |
[1:07:20] | Fifty-three of them. Fifty-three bodies blown to pieces! | 53个人 53个人被炸得尸首无存 |
[1:07:23] | – Don’t do it, Brody. – Shut up! | -布洛迪 别动手 -你闭嘴 |
[1:07:24] | – Don’t. – Where are those bombs? | -不要 -炸弹在哪儿 |
[1:07:27] | Where are those fucking bombs? | 他妈的炸弹到底在哪儿 |
[1:07:28] | Do it! do it! | 来啊 来啊 |
[1:07:30] | I love my country, you people crap on it! | 我爱我的国家 你们却践踏她 |
[1:07:34] | I love my religion and you people spit on it! | 我爱我的信仰 你们却侮辱她 |
[1:07:38] | Just remember something, I’m here because I want to be here! | 记住一点 我来这里是因为我想来这里 |
[1:07:42] | I let myself be caught because I’m not a coward. | 我自投罗网是因为我不是懦夫 |
[1:07:46] | I chose to meet my oppressors face to face! | 我选择直面我的压迫者 |
[1:07:52] | You call me a barbarian. | 你们说我是野蛮人 |
[1:07:56] | Then what are you? | 那你们是什么人呢 |
[1:07:57] | What, you expect me to weep over 50 civilians? | 50几个平民就想让我哭 |
[1:08:01] | You people kill that number every day! | 你们每天杀的人都超过这个数 |
[1:08:05] | How does it feel, Brody? This is not about me. This is about you! | 布洛迪 如何 问题不在我 在你们 |
[1:08:09] | How does it feel? You have no authority here! none! | 你感觉如何 你在这里无权发号施令 |
[1:08:14] | There is but one authority and it is not you! | 只有一个人有权 而这个人不是你 |
[1:08:18] | You are a blight! | 你就是邪恶的化身 |
[1:08:20] | You are a cancer! | 你就是癌症 |
[1:08:23] | How does it feel, Brody? | 布洛迪 你感觉如何 |
[1:08:36] | What’s going on, Helen? | 海伦 怎么了 |
[1:08:39] | Do you want me to take that? | 要不要把那个给我 |
[1:09:02] | Boss, Younger got a parking ticket in Dallas. | 上司 杨格在达拉斯有一张停车罚款 |
[1:09:05] | They traced the address to a derelict warehouse. | 他们追踪到一个废弃的仓库 |
[1:09:06] | They found a bomb. | 找到一个炸弹 |
[1:09:08] | They think it’s real. It’s nuclear. | 他们认为是真的原子弹 |
[1:09:09] | It may contain four, four and a half pounds, | 含有4.5磅的核原料 |
[1:09:11] | set to detonate friday at noon. | 设置引爆时间是周五中午 |
[1:09:13] | It was well hidden, perfectly shielded. | 藏得很隐蔽 |
[1:09:14] | We got real lucky, | 我们真的很幸运 |
[1:09:15] | but there’s less than three hours left. | 不过现在只剩下不到三小时 |
[1:09:16] | Airborne detection came up empty. | 空中侦察一无所获 |
[1:09:18] | There’s almost no chance to find the other two in time. | 几乎不可能在爆炸前找到其他两个 |
[1:09:20] | Brody? I need you to come in, he’s in a state. | 布洛迪 快进来下 他不大对头 |
[1:09:24] | Of course he’s in a state. | 他当然不大对头 |
[1:09:25] | He’s being tortured to death. | 他快被折磨死了 |
[1:09:26] | Not Younger, H. He wants you. | 不是杨格 是H 他找你 |
[1:09:49] | He might not crack. | 他也许不会招供 |
[1:09:52] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么呢 |
[1:09:55] | He might not crack. | 他也许不会招供 |
[1:09:56] | There’s only three hours left. | 我们只有三个小时 |
[1:10:01] | Look, ten million people are about to die. | 听我说 一千万人的性命岌岌可危 |
[1:10:04] | Are you still in, or not? | 你到底还干不干 |
[1:10:20] | If you tell me to stop, I will. | 如果你让我住手 我会的 |
[1:10:24] | I’ll stop. | 我会停手 |
[1:11:09] | Yes. | 你好 |
[1:11:12] | Brody, they got Jehan Younger. | 布洛迪 他们找到珍哈·杨格了 |
[1:11:18] | Where are my children? I want to see them right now. | 我的孩子在哪 带我去见他们 |
[1:11:22] | They’re in protective custody. Please calm down. | 他们处在保护性拘留中 请你冷静 |
[1:11:23] | Don’t tell me to calm down. I want my children! | 别说什么冷静 我要我的孩子 |
[1:11:27] | Mrs. Younger, please take a seat and we’ll talk about this. | 杨格夫人 请坐 我们好好谈下这事 |
[1:11:29] | I am not saying a word to you until you let me see my kids! | 在见到孩子之前 休想让我告诉你们什么 |
[1:11:33] | Mrs. Younger, you are in very serious trouble. | 杨格夫人 你现在有大麻烦了 |
[1:11:36] | You’ll be charged with supporting terrorism | 你随时会被起诉为恐怖主义的共犯 |
[1:11:37] | if you do not cooperate with us immediately. | 如果你现在拒绝与我们合作 |
[1:11:39] | That is a life sentence. | 你将面临终身监禁 |
[1:11:41] | Your children will be put in foster care | 你的孩子们会被送到收容所 |
[1:11:42] | and you will never see them again. | 你永远都见不到他们了 |
[1:11:44] | Now, sit the fuck down and | 现在你乖乖地给我坐下 |
[1:11:46] | start telling us what you know. | 把知道的一切都告诉我们 |
[1:11:48] | Brody, come out here, please. | 布洛迪 请你过来一下 |
[1:11:59] | – I’m taking her in there with him. – What? | -我要带她一起进去 -什么 |
[1:12:01] | The wife is our ace in the hole. | 他老婆是我们王牌 |
[1:12:02] | You can talk to him now, get some answers. | 你可以和他谈 能问出些什么 |
[1:12:04] | But we haven’t interrogated her. | 我们还没审问她呢 |
[1:12:05] | She could tell us where the bombs are. | 她可能知道炸弹的下落 |
[1:12:07] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:12:08] | We have to take her in there, question her and him. | 我们得马上带她进去 一起审问 |
[1:12:10] | But we have to do it right and we got to do it now. | 容不得出错 容不得拖延 |
[1:12:21] | What are you doing to me? | 你们要干什么 |
[1:12:25] | What kind of animals are you? | 你们是什么禽兽 |
[1:12:27] | You saw the tape. We didn’t make it, he did. | 你看过录像了 他干的 不是我们 |
[1:12:29] | He’s a liar, he would never do that. | 他撒谎 他绝不会这样做的 |
[1:12:30] | It’s real and we think you’re in on it. | 是真的 而且我们认为你也参与了 |
[1:12:32] | Do you ever want to see your children again? | 你还想再你到你的孩子们吗 |
[1:12:34] | I never knew anything about this. | 我真的什么都不知道 |
[1:12:36] | We don’t believe you, Jehan. Tell us something. | 我们不相信你 珍哈 说些什么 |
[1:12:51] | Jehan. | 珍哈 |
[1:12:53] | What have you done to him? | 你们对他到底做了什么 |
[1:12:57] | You pigs. | 你们这帮畜生 |
[1:12:59] | Now, Jehan, for your sake and ours, | 珍哈 为了你自己 也为了我们 |
[1:13:03] | I want you to ask him where the bombs are. | 我想你从他嘴里问出炸弹的下落 |
[1:13:07] | Say, | 说 |
[1:13:07] | “Yusuf, please tell me where the bombs are, darling?” | 约瑟夫 请告诉我炸弹在哪 |
[1:13:13] | Say it! | 说 |
[1:13:14] | Yusuf, where are the bombs? | 约瑟夫 炸弹在哪 |
[1:13:19] | I think she still loves you, Yusuf. | 约瑟夫 我想她还是爱你的 |
[1:13:21] | She wants to save you. | 她真的想救你 |
[1:13:24] | Tell him. Tell him you love him. | 告诉他 说你爱他 |
[1:13:30] | I love you, Yusuf. | 我爱你 约瑟夫 |
[1:13:34] | This is what you wanted, Yusuf. | 约瑟夫 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[1:13:37] | What you wanted! | 正是你想要的 |
[1:13:42] | So, now I’m gonna cut some little | 所以现在 我要从珍哈 |
[1:13:44] | pieces off Jehan and give them to you. | 身上割下点东西送你 |
[1:13:46] | – Oh, no. – No. | -不要 -不要 |
[1:13:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的想干什么 |
[1:13:49] | Alvarez, hold the chair. | 埃瓦瑞兹 稳住椅子 |
[1:13:50] | – No, please. -H, you can’t do this! | -求你不要 -H 你不能这么做 |
[1:13:52] | Please, stop him! please! I’m an American citizen! | 求你 快拦住他 我也是美国公民 |
[1:13:55] | – H. – Shut up, Charlie. | -H -查理 闭嘴 |
[1:13:56] | We’re not gonna let you do this. It’s not just me now. | 我们不会允许你这么做的 不止是我 |
[1:13:59] | Oh, so now you’re all working against me? | 你们现在都要反抗我了吗 |
[1:14:02] | Do you want to know where the bombs are or not? | 你到底想不想知道炸弹的下落 |
[1:14:05] | It’s my responsibility! | 那就是我的职责 |
[1:14:07] | You want me to win, or you want him to win? | 你到底是希望我赢 还是他赢 |
[1:14:08] | H, put the knife down. | H 把刀放下 |
[1:14:10] | So you made a choice, you want him to win? | 你选择让他赢是吗 |
[1:14:13] | You’re all so fucking selfish. | 你们也都他妈的太自私了 |
[1:14:15] | This is not about you! | 这不是一个人的事情 |
[1:14:17] | This is war. This is sacrifice. | 是战争 是牺牲 |
[1:14:22] | Take her back. | 把她带走 |
[1:14:27] | No! | 不要 |
[1:14:31] | – There’s no time! – No! Jehan! | -没时间了 -不 珍哈 |
[1:14:33] | There’s no time! | 我们没时间了 |
[1:14:34] | No! | 不 不 |
[1:14:36] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[1:15:04] | H H. | |
[1:15:12] | Government officials in each city | 各个城市的政府官员 |
[1:15:14] | are currently being evacuated to nuclear shelters. | 现在都疏散到了核武器避难所 |
[1:15:23] | Our own families have already gone. | 我们的家人也都撤离了 |
[1:15:28] | Bound to be some rumors, panic. | 肯定会造成流言和恐慌 |
[1:15:36] | We need you to finish this. | 我们需要你解决这事儿 |
[1:16:24] | You’re gonna die here today. | 你今天会死在这儿 |
[1:16:27] | You know that, right? | 你也清楚 对吧 |
[1:16:31] | We both know it. | 我们都清楚 |
[1:16:35] | They won’t stop me now. | 他们现在不会阻止我做任何事 |
[1:16:38] | There’s no limits. | 没有任何限制 |
[1:17:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:17:14] | He needs a little break. | 他需要休息一下 |
[1:17:16] | For god’s sake, we have no time. | 天哪 我们已经没时间了 |
[1:17:19] | Well, what do you think I should do, Helen? | 海伦 那依你之见我还有什么可做的呢 |
[1:17:21] | You son-of-a-bitch. What do you want me to say? | 你个混蛋 你想让我说什么 |
[1:17:25] | Just do what you have to do! | 去做你该做的事情 |
[1:17:30] | What I have to do, Agent Brody, is | 布洛迪探员 我现在该做的 |
[1:17:37] | Unthinkable. | 无法想象 |
[1:17:44] | Bring me the children. | 把他的孩子带过来 |
[1:17:46] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:17:48] | Give me the children, | 把孩子给我 |
[1:17:49] | I’ll give you the answers you want. | 我就能给你们想要的答案 |
[1:17:51] | Just bring them in. | 快去把他们带来 |
[1:17:52] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会去的 |
[1:17:54] | Just let him see them. Let him see them with me. | 只是让他见到他们 看到他们在我手上 |
[1:17:57] | No. | 不行 |
[1:17:59] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死 |
[1:18:00] | – Kids are right outside. – no! | -孩子就在门外 -不行 |
[1:18:01] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不明白 是吗 |
[1:18:03] | You’re not gonna hurt those children. | 你绝对不能动这些孩子一根手指头 |
[1:18:04] | – Do you think I would? – Yes! | -你认为我会吗 -是 |
[1:18:05] | Good! Then so will he. | 很好 他也会这样想的 |
[1:18:07] | It’s all been leading up to this. | 得让他相信 |
[1:18:08] | He has to believe H will do anything. | H什么都做得出来 |
[1:18:10] | Look, all you have to do is bring them in, | 听着 你现在只需要带他们过来 |
[1:18:13] | Take them in the room and strap them down. That’s it. | 把他们带到房间里捆起来 仅此而已 |
[1:18:15] | – No. – I won’t harm them. I give you my word. | -不 -我保证绝对不会伤害他们 |
[1:18:19] | But he has to believe I will. | 但得让他相信我会 |
[1:18:21] | Then he will tell us anything we want, all right? | 然后他就会乖乖招供了 懂吗 |
[1:18:25] | All right, I’ll do it. | 那好吧 我来 |
[1:18:27] | If you hurt those children, I will kill you. | 如果你敢动他们一根头发 我就杀了你 |
[1:18:30] | Fine, Agent Brody. | 好的 布洛迪探员 |
[1:18:31] | That’s if we don’t all die from an explosion first. | 前提是我们之前都没被炸弹炸死 |
[1:18:34] | Jesus, fuck it. | 天哪 不管了 |
[1:19:02] | Come on, this way. | 到这儿来 |
[1:19:11] | You ready, Yusuf? | 你准备好了吗 约瑟夫 |
[1:19:12] | Gonna keep you safe. | 自己保重 |
[1:19:15] | This is the end. | 现在就是终点 |
[1:19:17] | Nothing I do to you could make you talk. | 既然做什么都撬不开你的嘴 |
[1:19:21] | Not now. | 起码目前还没有 |
[1:19:34] | Look at your children. | 看看你的孩子 |
[1:19:37] | Aren’t you proud of them? | 你不是很为他们感到骄傲吗 |
[1:19:44] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:19:46] | Don’t let him do it, don’t let him, I beg you. | 求你了 不要让他伤害孩子们 |
[1:19:48] | Yusuf. Yusuf, talk to us. | 约瑟夫 告诉我们 |
[1:19:51] | You leave my fucking babies alone. | 你他妈的离我孩子们远点儿 |
[1:19:54] | Talk to us, Yusuf. | 约瑟夫 快告诉我们 |
[1:19:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:04] | Fuck! you fuck! you fuck! | 妈的 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:20:11] | New York! there’s a bomb in New York! | 在纽约 有枚炸弹在纽约 |
[1:20:12] | Where in new york? Give me an address. | 在纽约哪儿 快告诉我地址 |
[1:20:14] | Fuck you! stop him! | 去你妈的 叫他住手 |
[1:20:15] | – Get him away from my fucking babies! – Give me an address! | -快让他住手 -告诉我地址 |
[1:20:19] | 701 west 83rd, second floor! | 701西路83号 二楼 |
[1:20:21] | – Stop him! – Second one? | -让他住手 -第二枚呢 |
[1:20:22] | – Fucking stop him now! – Give me the second one! | -叫他马上住手 -告诉我第二枚在哪 |
[1:20:25] | Los Angeles, 18750 Centinela, garage underneath it! | 洛杉矶 圣提莲娜街18750号 地下车库 |
[1:20:28] | Fucking stop him! | 你们快叫他住手 |
[1:20:29] | Give me the third one! we don’t fucking believe you, Yusuf! | 第三枚呢 约瑟夫 我们不相信你 |
[1:20:31] | Fuck! please! I beg you, please stop him! | 妈的 算我求你了 快叫他住手 |
[1:20:35] | Give me the third one, Yusuf. | 约瑟夫 告诉我第三枚在哪 |
[1:20:37] | Dallas. Basement, 1533 Smith. | 达拉斯 史密斯路1533号的地下室 |
[1:20:39] | Don’t let him hurt them, please! | 不要让他伤害我的孩子 |
[1:20:40] | Dallas, basement. | 达拉斯的地下室 |
[1:20:42] | Please, please don’t let him hurt them. Please. | 求你 求你阻止他 |
[1:20:44] | H, he told us. He told us where they are. | H 他招了 他说出炸弹的下落了 |
[1:20:47] | – He’s lying. – No, he’s not! | -他在撒谎 -不 没有 |
[1:20:49] | The bomb we already found in Dallas. He gave the right address. | 达拉斯的炸弹已经找到 他没有撒谎 |
[1:20:52] | How long before you verify the others? | 核实其他两枚的下落还要多久? |
[1:20:54] | – Twenty. – twenty minutes. | -二十 -还要二十分钟 |
[1:20:56] | Well, I have 20 minutes with them then. | 那好 那我再和他们待二十分钟 |
[1:20:59] | “we will assume that the current methods | 在事态没有变化以前 |
[1:21:00] | of interrogation will continue | 可以继续进行不限制的审讯手段 |
[1:21:01] | “unless otherwise directed by a higher authority.” | 除非有其他上级指示 |
[1:21:04] | He sounds serious. He can’t be serious? | 他听起来是认真的 他不会是认真的 |
[1:21:06] | H, this operation is terminated! | H 审问结束了 |
[1:21:08] | None of you respect my work, do you? | 你们一点都不尊重我的工作 对吧 |
[1:21:11] | None of you understand! | 怎么就没人明白 |
[1:21:13] | We don’t stop until this all checks out! | 在一切尘埃落定之前我们不能罢手 |
[1:21:17] | – Shit. – That’s the rule! | -妈的 -这是规定 |
[1:21:19] | It’s my duty to continue! | 继续下去是我的职责 |
[1:21:23] | They’re children, innocent children! | 他们都是孩子 是无辜的孩子 |
[1:21:25] | There are no innocent children! Not his children anyway. | 没有无辜的孩子 至少他的孩子不是 |
[1:21:29] | Too selfish and weak to carry out his own plan? No. | 他会因为自私和软弱而停止计划吗 不 |
[1:21:34] | No, I don’t think so. I don’t believe it! not from him. | 不会的 我不相信他会这样做 |
[1:21:39] | No! stop him! please! | 不要 快叫他住手 |
[1:21:41] | Yusuf! there’s more, isn’t there? | 约瑟夫 还有更多的炸弹是吧 |
[1:21:43] | No, no, no! | 不 没啦没有啦 |
[1:21:44] | Do you believe I can do this? | 你相信我会对他们下手吗 |
[1:21:46] | H, he believes it! he believes it! | H 他信 他相信 |
[1:21:49] | Faith is not enough, he has to know it. | 相信还不够 他必须知道 |
[1:21:51] | He knows it! | 他知道 |
[1:21:52] | Knowing it is not enough, he has to see it. | 知道还不够 他必须亲眼见到 |
[1:21:55] | No! get him out of there! | 不 快让他出来 |
[1:21:57] | All right, that’s enough! | 好的够了 |
[1:21:58] | Winston, get over here and blow that goddamn door! | 温斯顿 快去把那该死的门砸开 |
[1:22:00] | All right, that’s enough! winston, | 好了 温斯顿 |
[1:22:01] | get over here and blow that goddamn door! | 快去把那该死的门弄开 |
[1:22:02] | Clear the door! | 去检查 |
[1:22:05] | Check, check! | 检查 检查 |
[1:22:07] | God damn it! take it out! | 妈的 再来 |
[1:22:10] | Check! | 检查 |
[1:22:12] | Move it! | 快 |
[1:22:13] | H! stand down! stand down! | H 住手 站在原地别动 |
[1:22:20] | All right, that’s enough. That’s enough! | 好的 够了 |
[1:22:24] | – Get the medic! – No! get them out of here! | -叫医生来 -不 先带他们出去 |
[1:22:28] | No one else sees them, you understand me? Nobody sees them! | 不能让任何人见到他们 懂吗 |
[1:22:31] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底有什么问题 |
[1:22:34] | Get up! get up! | 起来 起来 |
[1:22:41] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[1:22:43] | You knew he could do this. | 你知道他什么都做的出来 |
[1:22:44] | You had those kids lined up for him! | 你还让他带那些孩子进去 |
[1:22:45] | I didn’t know he’d go crazy! | 我不知道他会这么疯狂 |
[1:22:56] | That man over there killed 53 people. | 这个男人已经杀了53个人 |
[1:23:00] | Some of them women and children, | 有很多都是妇女和孩子 |
[1:23:01] | and yet somehow I’m the villain? | 但现在我成了坏人 |
[1:23:03] | You keep your mouth shut, you maniac. You’re fucking evil! | 闭上你的臭嘴 你这个疯子 恶魔 |
[1:23:06] | Oh, and he’s not? | 那他呢 他就不是吗 |
[1:23:13] | You hear that, Yusuf? | 你听到了 约瑟夫 |
[1:23:15] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[1:23:17] | You got them all on your side now. | 他们全都站在你那边 |
[1:23:20] | You’re in the clear. | 你无罪了 |
[1:23:24] | You don’t even have to tell them about the fourth bomb. | 甚至不需要说出第四枚炸弹的下落 |
[1:23:30] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[1:23:32] | Don’t you know him by now? | 你们到现在还不知道吗 |
[1:23:34] | He’s planned this every step of the way. | 他的每一步计划都是精心计算的 |
[1:23:36] | I mean, what if he couldn’t hold out? | 要是他顶不住了 |
[1:23:38] | All he’s got to do is give us the three bombs, right? | 告诉我们三枚炸弹的地址就行 不是吗 |
[1:23:41] | Now I remember 15 to 18 pounds of nuclear material missing. | 我记得失踪的核原料有15到18磅 |
[1:23:50] | Can’t you fucking count? | 你们他妈的连算术都不会了吗 |
[1:23:53] | Four and a half times three is 13 and a half, times four is 18. | 4.5乘以3是13.5 乘以4就是18 |
[1:24:00] | Give you three guesses what he did. | 你们猜猜他还做了些什么 |
[1:24:03] | – Ask him. – You think there’s another bomb? | -问他 -你认为还有颗炸弹吗 |
[1:24:05] | Course there’s another bomb. There’s always another bomb. | 当然还有 绝对有 |
[1:24:08] | He didn’t tell you about the mall bomb. | 他没有告诉你们商场的炸弹 |
[1:24:10] | But he gave you the other three. | 却告诉了你其他三枚的地址 |
[1:24:13] | Yes, Agent Brody, there’s a fourth bomb. | 是的 布洛迪探员 绝对有第四颗炸弹 |
[1:24:16] | Oh, Christ! get those kids back in here. | 天哪 把孩子带回来 |
[1:24:19] | If anyone tries to stop you, shoot him. | 如果有人阻止你就开枪 |
[1:24:21] | That is a direct order! | 这是命令 |
[1:24:23] | No. No bomb. | 没有 没炸弹了 |
[1:24:24] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[1:24:25] | Brody, if there’s a one percent chance… | 布洛迪 只要还有百分之一的可能性 |
[1:24:28] | He’s a maniac, | 他已经疯了 |
[1:24:29] | You just said so! we have no evidence. | 你也说了 我们没有证据 |
[1:24:32] | But if we did it would be all right. Right? | 有证据就可以了是吧 |
[1:24:34] | You’ll get the children back. | 把那些孩子带回来 |
[1:24:36] | Really? And what shall I do with them this time? | 真的吗 那我这次拿他们怎么办呢 |
[1:24:38] | – How far can I go? – Just do the job, H. | -怎么做才不越轨 -做你的工作 H |
[1:24:43] | I have a condition. | 我有个条件 |
[1:24:45] | You. You go out there | 你 你出去 |
[1:24:47] | and drag those kids back in here kicking, screaming and begging. | 把那些痛哭 尖叫 乞求的孩子带回来 |
[1:24:51] | You take them in there and strap them down, | 把他们带进来绑在那儿 |
[1:24:53] | ’cause you’re the only person here with any decency. | 这里只剩下你算得上正派 |
[1:24:56] | Fuck Alvarez, fuck Charlie. Fuck all the rest of these fucks. | 埃瓦瑞兹 查理 谁都不行 |
[1:25:01] | – You do it. – Why me? | -你来 -为什么是我 |
[1:25:03] | ’cause if you can do it, then anybody can. | 因为如果你会这么做 那所有人都会了 |
[1:25:08] | H, there is no time for games. | H 没时间玩游戏了 |
[1:25:10] | I’m not playing games. | 我没有在玩 |
[1:25:12] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:25:15] | Tell me I can do this. | 告诉我 我能这么做 |
[1:25:17] | Brody, this is his two kids against thousands of ours. | 你选他的两个孩子 还是成千个我们的 |
[1:25:21] | Justify me, | 告诉我 这么做是正义的 |
[1:25:23] | Tell me it’s okay. | 告诉我这是对的 |
[1:25:24] | – lf there’s another bomb out there… – You can’t do this! | -如果还有一枚炸弹 -你不能这么做 |
[1:25:26] | We’re fucking human beings. | 我们是人 |
[1:25:28] | Let the bomb go off! we cannot do this! | 让炸弹爆炸吧 我们不能这么做 |
[1:25:41] | That’s it. | 那就这样 |
[1:25:50] | You’re a free man, Yusuf. | 约瑟夫 你自由了 |
[1:25:52] | They can’t prosecute a man with no fingernails. | 他们不会起诉一个没有指甲的人 |
[1:25:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的要干什么 |
[1:25:56] | This is it. I’m letting him go. | 就这样了 我放他走 |
[1:26:00] | We’re done here. | 结束了 |
[1:26:06] | We’re not finished. | 我们还没有结束 |
[1:26:08] | Where are those fucking kids? | 他妈的 那些孩子在哪呢 |
[1:26:10] | What are you gonna do? Shoot me? | 你想干吗 杀我 |
[1:26:13] | Who’s gonna do your dirty work for you? | 那以后谁来为你干这些勾当 |
[1:26:15] | You gonna do it yourself? | 你自己来吗 |
[1:26:15] | You don’t think I have that covered? | 你以为我没想到这点吗 |
[1:26:18] | We have your children, H. | H 你的孩子在我们手上 |
[1:26:21] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[1:26:23] | – Just get back to it. Right now! – We need to calm down, okay? | -快回去干活儿 -我们大家都冷静点儿 |
[1:26:27] | Shit. | 完了 |
[1:26:29] | Put your fucking weapon down or I’ll fucking shoot you. | 把你的武器放下 不然我就开枪了 |
[1:26:31] | No, don’t shoot him. | 不要 不要开枪 |
[1:26:33] | Don’t shoot him! if he dies, we’re screwed. | 如果他死了我们都得完蛋 |
[1:26:35] | Yusuf, put that gun down. | 约瑟夫 把枪放下 |
[1:26:37] | Yusuf! | 约瑟夫 |
[1:26:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:26:51] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:26:54] | Please look after my children. | 请照顾好我的孩子 |
[1:26:58] | – Jesus. – No. | -天哪 -不要 |
[1:27:16] | We’ve done all we can. | 我们尽了人事 |
[1:27:20] | Let’s just hope. | 现在只能听天命了 |
[1:27:25] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道 |
[1:27:31] | Been nice working with you, Agent Brody. | 很高兴能与你共事 布洛迪探员 |
[1:27:45] | This never happened. | 这事从未发生 |
[1:27:48] | They never existed. | 他们也从未存在 |
[1:27:49] | Younger, the children, none of them. | 不管是杨格 还是他的孩子 |
[1:28:43] | Fly!Fly 0009!We got the address! we’ve got on sight! | 呼叫0009 我们已拿到地址 看到了 |
[1:28:48] | Location has been confirmed.You are on go! | 已确认位置 可以行动 |
[1:29:26] | We’re good. | 我们安然无恙了 |
[1:29:28] | The bomb is disarmed.I repeat: the bomb is disarmed! | 炸弹已解除 重复 炸弹已解除 |
[1:29:35] | Congratulations, Major! | 祝贺你 少校 |