英文名称:Up
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Movietown News presents | 世界走透透 |
[00:48] | Spotlight on Adventure. | 冒险特辑 |
[00:52] | What you are now witnessing | 您现在见证的是… |
[00:53] | is footage never before seen by civilized humanity, | 文明人类从未目睹过的画面 |
[00:56] | a lost world in South America. | 南美失落的世界 |
[00:58] | Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls, | 潜伏在仙境瀑布的幽境中 |
[01:00] | it sports plants and animals undiscovered by science. | 这里拥有科学尚未发现的动植物 |
[01:03] | Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit? | 谁敢踏上这处荒凉的峰顶呢? |
[01:06] | Why, our subject today, | 就是我们今天的主角… |
[01:09] | Charles Muntz! | 查尔斯蒙兹! |
[01:11] | The beloved explorer lands | 这位备受喜爱的探险家驾驶… |
[01:12] | his dirigible, the Spirit of Adventure, | 他的“冒险精神号”飞船… |
[01:13] | in New Hampshire this week, | 本周降落在新罕布夏 |
[01:15] | completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world. | 完成在失落的世界一整年的探险 |
[01:18] | This lighter-than-air craft | 这台比空气还轻的飞船… |
[01:19] | was designed by Muntz himself | 由查尔斯蒙兹自行设计 |
[01:21] | and is longer than 22 prohibition paddy wagons placed end to end. | 机身从头到尾比22辆警车还长 |
[01:25] | And here comes the adventurer now. | 接着历险展开了 |
[01:28] | Never apart from his faithful dogs, | 蒙兹跟他的忠狗们形影不离 |
[01:30] | Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort. | 他为了狗的舒适构思这台飞船 |
[01:33] | It’s a veritable floating palace in the sky, | 这简直是空中的飘浮宫殿 |
[01:35] | complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker. | 备有狗狗的浴缸和机械跑步机 |
[01:39] | And, Jiminy Cricket, do the locals consider Muntz the bee’s knees. | 没错,本地人认为蒙兹很厉害 |
[01:42] | And how! | 了不起! |
[01:45] | Adventure is out there! | 冒险就在前方! |
[01:49] | But what has Muntz brought back this time? | 不过这次蒙兹带回什么呢? |
[01:51] | Gentlemen, I give you | 各位,我献给你们… |
[01:53] | the monster of Paradise Falls! | 仙境瀑布的怪兽! |
[01:57] | And, golly, what a swell monster this is! | 天啊,好酷的怪兽 |
[02:01] | But what’s this? Scientists cry foul. | 这是什么怪兽?科学家大表怀疑 |
[02:04] | The National Explorer’s Society accuses Muntz of fabricating the skeleton. | 国家探险社指控蒙兹伪造骸骨 |
[02:08] | No! | 不可能! |
[02:09] | The organization strips Muntz of his membership. | 该组织取消蒙兹的会员资格 |
[02:15] | Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls | 受辱的蒙兹誓言回到仙境瀑布… |
[02:18] | and promises to capture the beast alive! | 承诺活捉这种怪兽! |
[02:21] | I promise to capture the beast alive, | 我承诺活捉这种怪兽 |
[02:25] | and I will not come back until I do! | 没捉到前我绝不回来 |
[02:29] | And so, the explorer’s off to clear his name. | 于是,探险家为了讨回清白出发 |
[02:31] | Bon voyage, Charles Muntz, | 一帆风顺,查尔斯蒙兹 |
[02:33] | and good luck capturing the monster of Paradise Falls! | 祝你顺利捉到仙境瀑布的怪兽! |
[02:45] | Here’s Charles Muntz piloting his famous dirigible. | 查尔斯蒙兹开着他的著名飞船 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:958个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:119个,六级词汇:60个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:148个,专四词汇:108个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:262个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:52] | He hurdles Pikes Peak. | 他越过派克峰 |
[02:56] | He hurdles the Grand Canyon. | 他越过大峡谷 |
[02:59] | He hurdles Mount Everest. | 他越过圣母峰 |
[03:03] | He goes around Mount Everest. | 他绕过圣母峰 |
[03:07] | Is there nothing he cannot do? | 有他做不到的事吗? |
[03:11] | Yes, as Muntz himself says, ”Adventure is… ” | 正如蒙兹口号, “冒险就…” |
[03:13] | Adventure is out there! Look out! | 冒险就在前方! |
[03:16] | Mount Rushmore! | 小心!拉什摩尔山! |
[03:19] | Hard to starboard! | 全速右转! |
[03:20] | Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore! | 飞船一定要越过拉什摩尔山 |
[03:24] | Hold together, old girl. | 撑住,勇敢的飞船 |
[03:27] | How’re my dogs doing? | 狗狗还好吗? |
[03:30] | All engines, ahead full! | 全速前进 |
[03:33] | Let’s take her up to 26,000 feet. | 爬升到2万6千尺吧 |
[03:36] | Rudders 18 degrees towards the south. | 方向舵向南18度 |
[03:39] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天是好天气 |
[03:40] | Winds out of the east at 10 knots. | 吹东风,风速10海里 |
[03:43] | Visibility unlimited. | 能见度…极佳 |
[03:45] | Enter the weather in the logbook. | 把天气记录在航空日志 |
[03:48] | There’s something down there. | 下面有不寻常的发现 |
[03:50] | I will bring it back for science. | 要带回来做科学研究 |
[03:53] | It’s a puppy! | 是一只小狗 |
[03:55] | No time! A storm! Lightning. Hail. | 时间急迫!风暴!闪电!冰雹! |
[03:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[04:00] | Don’t you know this is an exclusive club? | 你不知道这是会员制具乐部吗? |
[04:03] | Only explorers get in here, | 只有探险家才能进来 |
[04:05] | not just any kid off the street | 不是随便街上戴着头盔… |
[04:07] | with a helmet and a pair of goggles. | 和护目镜的小孩都能加入 |
[04:09] | Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Well, do you? | 你觉得你有本事吗?有吗? |
[04:13] | All right, you’re in. Welcome aboard. | 好吧,你合格了,欢迎加入 |
[04:17] | What’s wrong? Can’t you talk? | 怎么了?你不会说话吗? |
[04:23] | Hey, I don’t bite. | 我又不咬人 |
[04:28] | You and me, we’re in a club now. | 你和我,我们现在都是会员了 |
[04:35] | I saw where your balloon went. | 我看见你的气球飘到那里 |
[04:37] | Come on. Let’s go get it. | 来吧,我们去拿 |
[04:40] | My name’s Ellie. | 我叫艾莉 |
[04:45] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[04:51] | Well, go ahead. | 去吧 |
[04:58] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[05:21] | Hey, kid! | 小子! |
[05:23] | Thought you might need a little cheering up. | 你需要开心点 |
[05:25] | I got something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[05:26] | I got something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[05:29] | I am about to let you see something | 我现在要给你看一件东西 |
[05:32] | I have never shown to another human being. | 我从来没给其他人看过 |
[05:35] | Ever! In my life! | 一辈子!从没有! |
[05:38] | You’ll have to swear you will not tell anyone. | 你必须发誓不会告诉任何人 |
[05:43] | Cross your heart. Do it! | 你发誓,快点! |
[05:48] | My Adventure Book. | 我的冒险手册 |
[05:52] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[05:54] | Charles Muntz, explorer. | 查尔斯蒙兹,探险家 |
[05:57] | When I get big, I’m going where he’s going, | 长大后,我要去他去的地方 |
[06:01] | South America. | 南美洲 |
[06:03] | It’s like America, but south. | 那里就像美国…但在南方 |
[06:06] | Wanna know where I’m gonna live? | 想知道我打算住哪里吗? |
[06:08] | Wanna know where I’m gonna live? | 想知道我打算住哪里吗? |
[06:09] | ”Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.” | 仙境瀑布,失落的世界 |
[06:15] | I ripped this right out of a library book. | 我从图书馆的书中撕下来 |
[06:18] | I’m gonna move my clubhouse there | 我打算把具乐部房子搬到那里 |
[06:20] | and park it right next to the falls. | 就停放在瀑布旁 |
[06:23] | Who knows what lives up there. | 没人知道上面住了什么 |
[06:25] | And once I get there? | 我到了之后 |
[06:27] | And once I get there? | 我到了之后 |
[06:27] | Well, I’m saving these pages for | 这些页数要保留来… |
[06:29] | all the adventures I’m gonna have. | 记录我将来的冒险 |
[06:32] | Only | 只是… |
[06:34] | I just don’t know how I’m gonna get to Paradise Falls. | 我不知道该怎么到达仙境瀑布 |
[06:44] | That’s it! | 没错! |
[06:45] | You can take us there in a blimp! | 你可以带我们飞过去 |
[06:47] | Swear you’ll take us! Cross your heart! | 发誓你会带我们去!你发誓! |
[06:51] | Cross it! Cross your heart! | 快点!你发誓! |
[06:53] | Good, you promised. No backing out. | 很好,你答应了,不准退出 |
[06:56] | Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye! | 明天见,小子,再见! |
[07:00] | Adventure is out there! | 冒险就在前方! |
[07:05] | You know, you don’t talk very much. | 你话不多 |
[07:08] | I like you! | 我喜欢你! |
[07:12] | Wow. | 哇 |
[13:38] | Stevie, throw me a deuce! | |
[13:42] | Quite a sight, huh, Ellie? | 很壮观吧,艾莉? |
[13:48] | MaiI’s here. | 信件来了 |
[14:03] | Shady Oaks Retirement. Oh, brother. | 橡树园养老院,搞什么 |
[14:16] | Hey! Morning, Mr. Fredricksen. | 早安,费迪逊先生 |
[14:18] | Need any help there? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[14:20] | No. Yes! | 不用…需要! |
[14:22] | Tell your boss over there | 转告你那个老板 |
[14:23] | that you boys are ruining our house. | 你们的人快毁掉我的房子了 |
[14:26] | Well, just to let you know, | 跟你说… |
[14:27] | my boss will be happy to take this old place off your hands, | 我的老板很想买你的房子 |
[14:30] | and for double his last offer! | 他出比上次高一倍的价钱! |
[14:33] | What do you say to that? | 你觉得呢? |
[14:37] | I take that as a ”no,” then? | 看来你的回答是“不要”? |
[14:38] | I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear. | 我相信我已经表明立场 |
[14:42] | You poured prune juice in his gas tank. | 你在他的油箱中倒入梅子汁 |
[14:45] | Yeah, that was good. | 没错,很有趣 |
[14:46] | Here, let me talk to him. | 来,我来跟他说话 |
[14:51] | You in the suit. | 穿西装的那个!对!你! |
[14:54] | Yes, you. Take a bath, hippie! | 去洗个澡吧,小子! |
[14:56] | I am not with him! | 与我无关! |
[14:58] | This is serious! | 这不是说笑! |
[15:00] | He’s out to get your house. | 他拼命想得到你的房子 |
[15:02] | Tell your boss he can have our house. | 转告你老板他可以拥有我的房子 |
[15:05] | -Really? | 真的? |
[15:06] | -When I’m dead! | 等我死掉后! |
[15:09] | I’ll take that as a maybe. | 看来这个答案是“也许”? |
[15:12] | Order now, you get the camera, | 立刻订购 |
[15:13] | you get the printer, | 有相机功能,印表机功能… |
[15:14] | 4x optical zoom, | 四倍光学变焦 |
[15:17] | Schneider lens, | 信乃达镜头 |
[15:18] | photo printer, | 相片印表机 |
[15:19] | SD card. | SD卡 |
[15:24] | ”Good afternoon. My name is Russell. | 午安,我的名字是小罗… |
[15:27] | ”And I am a Wilderness Explorer | 我是野外探险家… |
[15:30] | in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12. | 54团,第12小队 |
[15:33] | ”Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?” | 你今天需要任何帮助吗,先生? |
[15:36] | No. | 不用 |
[15:37] | -I could help you cross the street. | 我可以扶你过马路 |
[15:39] | -No. | 不用 |
[15:40] | -I could help you cross your yard. | 我可以…扶你过院子 |
[15:43] | -No. | 不用 |
[15:44] | -I could help you cross your porch. | 我可以扶你过门廊 |
[15:47] | -No. | 不用 |
[15:49] | Well, I gotta help you cross something. | 我一定要扶你过些什么才行 |
[15:50] | No. I’m doing fine. | 不用,我很好 |
[15:59] | ”Good afternoon. My name is Russell.” | 午安,我的名字是小罗… |
[16:02] | -Kid… Kid. -”And I am a Wilderness Explorer -”in Tribe 54, | 我是野外探险家,54团… |
[16:05] | -I… Slow down. | 慢点 |
[16:06] | Sweat Lodge 12.” | …第12小队 |
[16:07] | Kid! | 小鬼! |
[16:09] | -”Are you in need of any assistance…” -Thank you, | 你今天需要任何帮助… |
[16:10] | -but I don’t need any help! -”…today, sir?” | 谢谢,但我不需要帮助 |
[16:14] | Aouch. | 噢! |
[16:19] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[16:21] | -”Good afternoon…” | 午安… |
[16:22] | -But skip to the end! | 有话直说吧! |
[16:25] | See these? These are | 看到没?这些是我的… |
[16:27] | my Wilderness Explorer badges. | 野外探险家徽章 |
[16:29] | You may notice one is missing. | 你可能注意到少了一个 |
[16:32] | It’s my Assisting the Elderly badge. | 那就是帮助老人徽章 |
[16:35] | If I get it, | 只要我得到… |
[16:36] | I will become a Senior Wilderness Explorer. | 我就会成为资深野外探险家 |
[16:39] | ”The wilderness must be explored!” | 野外值得探索 |
[16:42] | 冲冲!冲! | |
[16:45] | It’s gonna be great! There’s a big ceremony, | 会很棒,有盛大典礼… |
[16:48] | and all the dads come, | 所有人的爸爸都会来 |
[16:49] | and they pin on our badges. | 会替我们别徽章 |
[16:51] | So, you want to assist an old person? | 所以你想帮助老人? |
[16:53] | Yep! Then I’ll be | 对!这样我就会成为… |
[16:55] | a Senior Wilderness Explorer. | 资深野外探险家 |
[16:58] | -You ever heard of a snipe? | 你有听过“鹬鸟”吗? |
[17:00] | -Snipe? | “鹬鸟”? |
[17:01] | Bird. Beady eyes. | 一种鸟,圆圆的眼睛 |
[17:03] | Every night it sneaks in my yard | 每晚都会溜进我的院子 |
[17:05] | and gobbles my poor azaleas. | 乱吃我的杜鹃花 |
[17:08] | I’m elderly and infirm. I can’t catch it. | 我年老体衰,我抓不到 |
[17:11] | If only someone could help me. | 希望有人能帮我 |
[17:13] | -Me, me! I’ll do it! | 我,我!我来抓! |
[17:14] | -I don’t know. It’s awfully crafty. | 不容易,它相当狡猾 |
[17:17] | You’d have to clap your hands three times to lure it in. | 你得拍手三下引诱它过来 |
[17:20] | I’ll find him, Mr. Fredricksen! | 我会找到的,费迪逊先生 |
[17:22] | I think its burrow is two blocks down. If you go past… | 我想它的巢穴在两条街外 |
[17:24] | Two blocks down. Got it! | 两条街外,明白! |
[17:26] | Snipe. | 鹬鸟 |
[17:28] | Here, snipey, snipey. | 出来,小鸟鸟,小鸟鸟 |
[17:30] | Bring it back here when you find it. | 抓到后带回来 |
[17:33] | Snipe! Okay, keep her coming. Keep coming. | 好,再来,再来 |
[17:36] | And stop. | 来…停! |
[17:37] | Stop. Stop! | 停,停! |
[17:41] | Why… Hey! Hey, you! What do you… What do you think you’re doing? | 你!你以为你在做什么? |
[17:46] | -I am so sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉,先生 |
[17:47] | -Don’t touch that! | 不准碰 |
[17:48] | No, no, no. Let me take care of that for you. | 不,我来帮你修好 |
[17:50] | -Get away from our mailbox! -Hey. Sir, I… | 离我的信箱远一点 |
[17:52] | I don’t want you to touch it! | 我不要你碰它 |
[18:06] | Steve, you all right? | – 史蒂夫,你没事吧? |
[18:42] | Sorry, Mr. Fredricksen. | 抱歉,费迪逊先生 |
[18:44] | You don’t seem like a public menace to me. | 我感觉你不像危险人物 |
[18:47] | Take this. | 拿去 |
[18:49] | The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the morning, okay? | 橡树园养老院的人早上会来接你 |
[19:06] | What do I do now, Ellie? | 艾莉,我该怎么办? |
[20:38] | Morning, gentlemen. | 早安,两位 |
[20:40] | Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen. | 早安,费迪逊先生 |
[20:42] | You ready to go? | 准备走了吗? |
[20:45] | Ready as I’ll ever be. | 随时候教 |
[20:46] | Would you do me a favor and take this? | 帮个忙拿一下好吗? |
[20:49] | I’ll meet you at the van in just a minute. | 我们待会车上见 |
[20:51] | I wanna say one last goodbye to the old place. | 我想…跟老家最后道别 |
[20:56] | Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. | 没问题,慢慢来,先生 |
[21:01] | That’s typical. He’s probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. | 这很正常,他可能又要跑厕所 |
[21:06] | You think he’d take better care of his house. | 他起码该勤于照顾房子 |
[21:50] | So long, boys! | 再见,小子们 |
[21:52] | I’ll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! | 我会从仙境瀑布寄明信片给你们 |
[23:24] | We’re on our way, Ellie. | 艾莉,我们上路了 |
[24:35] | Hi, Mr. Fredricksen. | 嗨,费迪逊先生 |
[24:38] | It’s me, Russell. | 是我,小罗 |
[24:39] | What are you doing out here, kid? | 小鬼,你在外面做什么? |
[24:41] | I found the snipe | 我找到鹬鸟 |
[24:42] | and I followed it under your porch, | 我跟踪它到你的门廊下 |
[24:45] | but this snipe had a long tail | 可是这只鹬鸟的尾巴很长 |
[24:47] | and looked more like a large mouse. | 看起来比较像大老鼠 |
[24:55] | Please let me in. | 拜托让我进来 |
[24:58] | No. | 不要 |
[25:03] | Alright, you can come | 好吧,你可以… |
[25:07] | in. | 进来 |
[25:18] | I’ve never been in a floating house before. | 我从没进过飘浮的房子 |
[25:22] | Goggles. | 护目镜 |
[25:23] | Look at this stuff. Wow! You’re going on a trip? | 看这些装备,哇!你要去旅行? |
[25:26] | ”Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.” | “仙境瀑布,失落的世界” |
[25:30] | You’re going to South America, Mr. Fredricksen? | 费迪逊先生,你要去南美洲? |
[25:31] | Don’t touch that! You’ll soil it. | 别碰,你会弄脏 |
[25:33] | You know, most people take a plane, | 大部份的人会搭飞机… |
[25:35] | but you’re smart | 但是你很聪明… |
[25:36] | because you will have all your TV and clocks and stuff. | 因为你带了电视、钟和所有东西 |
[25:39] | Whoa. Is this how you steer your house? | 哇,你用这个驾驶房子吗? |
[25:42] | Does it really work? | 真的有用吗? |
[25:44] | Kid, would you stop with the… | 小鬼,你能别再… |
[25:46] | -This makes it go right. -Let go of that. -And that way’s left. | 这样会右转,那样会左转 |
[25:49] | -Knock it off! | 住手! |
[25:50] | Hey, look! Buildings. | 看!大楼 |
[25:53] | That building’s so close I could almost touch it. | 那栋楼好近,我几乎能碰到 |
[25:59] | Wow! This is great! | 哇!太棒了 |
[26:02] | You should try this, Mr. Fredricksen. | 你应该试试,费迪逊先生 |
[26:04] | Look, there’s a bus that could | 看,那台巴士可以载我回… |
[26:06] | take me home two blocks away! | 两条街外的家 |
[26:08] | Hey! I can see your house from here. | 从这里我能看见你的房子 |
[26:11] | Don’t jerk around so much, kid. Whoa! | 别大力摇晃,小鬼 |
[26:15] | Well, that’s not gonna work. | 那样行不通 |
[26:17] | I know that cloud. It’s a cumulonimbus. | 我知道这种云,积雨云 |
[26:20] | Did you know that | 你知道 |
[26:22] | the cumulonimbus | 积雨云会形成… |
[26:23] | forms when warm air rises over cool air? | 一旦暖空气高于冷空气? |
[26:25] | Stayed up all night blowing up balloons for what? | 我的气球都白费了 |
[26:28] | …and that’s how we get lightning. | 闪电就是这样产生的 |
[26:29] | -That’s nice, kid. -Mr. Fredricksen? | 说的好,小鬼 |
[26:31] | There’s a storm coming. It’s starting to get scary. | |
[26:34] | We’re gonna get blown to bits! We’re in big trouble… | |
[26:39] | -What are you doing over there? | 你在那里做什么? |
[26:41] | -Look. | 看 |
[26:53] | See? Cumulonimbus. | 看吧?积雨云 |
[27:31] | My pack! | 我的包包! |
[27:38] | Got you! | 拿到了! |
[28:16] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死掉了 |
[28:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[28:22] | I steered us. | 我刚驾驶房子 |
[28:23] | I did. I steered the house. | 真的,我驾驶房子 |
[28:26] | Steered us? | 驾驶房子? |
[28:27] | After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap. | 你把东西绑住后,就睡着了 |
[28:30] | So I went ahead and steered us down here. | 所以我到前面,把房子开到这 |
[28:32] | Yeah. Sure. | 你说了算 |
[28:47] | Can’t tell where we are. | 弄不清我们在哪里 |
[28:48] | We’re in South America, all right. | 我们在南美洲啊 |
[28:51] | It was a cinch | 很容易 |
[28:52] | with my Wilderness Explorer GPS. | 我有野外探险家的GPS |
[28:54] | -GP… What? | GP什么? |
[28:56] | -My dad gave it to me. | 我爸给我的 |
[28:57] | It shows exactly where we are on the planet. | 会显示我们在地球上的位置 |
[29:01] | With this baby, we’ll never be lost! | 有了这配备,我们永远不会迷路 |
[29:09] | Oops. | 糟了 |
[29:11] | We’ll get you down, find a bus stop, | 我们下去,替你找个巴士站 |
[29:14] | you just tell the man you wanna go back to your mother. | 你只要告诉司机你想回去找妈妈 |
[29:17] | Sure, but I don’t think they have buses in Paradise Falls. | 好啊,但我想仙境瀑布没有巴士 |
[29:24] | There. That ought to do it. | 这样应该可行 |
[29:26] | Here, I’ll give you some change for bus fare. | 我会给你零钱坐巴士 |
[29:28] | No, I’ll just use my city bus pass. | 别担心,我有市区巴士通行证 |
[29:32] | Whoa. That’s gonna be like a billion transfers to get back to my house. | 我可能要转乘很多次才能到家 |
[29:43] | Mr. Fredricksen, how much longer? | 费迪逊先生,还要多久? |
[29:46] | Well, we’re up pretty high. Could take hours to get down. | 我们很高,下去可能要几小时 |
[29:52] | That thing was… Building or something. | 那个是…大楼还是什么 |
[29:55] | What was that, Mr. Fredricksen? | 那是什么,费迪逊先生? |
[29:58] | We can’t be close to the ground yet. | 不可能已经接近地面 |
[30:09] | Wait! Wait, no, don’t! Don’t, don’t! | 等等,不要…不要! |
[30:13] | Wait, wait. Wait! | 等等,等等 |
[30:20] | -Russell, hang on! Hey! -Whoa! Whoa! | 小罗,抓好 |
[30:33] | -Walk back. Walk back. -Okay. Come on. Come on. | 走回去,加油 |
[30:49] | Where… Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[30:52] | This doesn’t look like the city or the jungle, | 看起来不像城市或丛林… |
[30:55] | Mr. Fredricksen. | 费迪逊先生 |
[30:59] | Don’t worry, Ellie. I got it. | 别担心,艾莉,我抓紧了 |
[31:27] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[31:56] | Ellie, it’s so beautiful. | 艾莉,美极了 |
[32:01] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[32:03] | We made it! Russell! | 我们成功了 |
[32:04] | We could float right over there! | 小罗,我们可以飘浮到那里 |
[32:06] | Climb up. Climb up! | 爬上去,爬上去 |
[32:08] | You mean, assist you? | 你是指帮助你? |
[32:09] | -Yeah, yeah. Whatever. | 是啦,随便 |
[32:10] | -Okay. I’ll climb up. | 好,我会爬上去 |
[32:17] | -Watch it! | 小心! |
[32:18] | -Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:26] | Now, when you get up there, go ahead and hoist me up! | 你上去后,使劲拉我上去 |
[32:32] | Got it? | 懂吗? |
[32:37] | You on the porch yet? | 你爬到门廊了吗? |
[32:46] | What? That’s it? | 什么?就这样? |
[32:48] | I came all this way just to get stuck | 我大老远跑来这里… |
[32:50] | at the wrong end of this rock pile? | 却困在山的另一头? |
[32:55] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[33:00] | Hey, if I could assist you over there, would you sign off on my badge? | 如果我能帮你到对面… 你会签署我的徽章许可吗? |
[33:05] | -What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:07] | -We could walk your house to the falls. | 我们可以牵着你的房子走到瀑布 |
[33:09] | -Walk it? | 牵着? |
[33:11] | -Yeah! After all, we weigh it down. | 对,毕竟我们稳住它了 |
[33:13] | We could walk it right over there. | 我们可以牵着房子走到瀑布 |
[33:15] | Like a parade balloon. | 就像气球游行 |
[33:21] | Now, we’re gonna walk to the falls quickly and quietly | 我们要轻巧地走到瀑布 |
[33:24] | with no rap music or flashdancing. | 老实不搞怪 |
[33:27] | We have three days, | 我们最多有三天 |
[33:29] | at best, before the helium leaks out of those balloons. | 不然气球会消气 |
[33:32] | And if we’re not at the falls when that happens… | 如果我们不能及时赶到瀑布… |
[33:34] | -Sand. | 沙 |
[33:35] | -…we’re not getting to the falls. | 我们就无法到达瀑布了 |
[33:37] | I found sand! | 我发现沙 |
[33:40] | Don’t you worry, Ellie. | 别担心,艾莉 |
[33:42] | We’ll get our house over there. | 我会带我们的房子到那里 |
[33:48] | This is fun already, isn’t it? | 太好玩了 |
[33:51] | By the time we get there, | 我们到达那里之后 |
[33:52] | you’re gonna feel so assisted. | 你会感觉我帮了大忙 |
[33:55] | Mr. Fredricksen, | 费迪逊先生… |
[33:56] | if we happen to get separated, | 要是我们碰巧走散… |
[33:58] | use the Wilderness Explorer call. | 就使用野外探险家的口号 |
[34:00] | “冲冲!冲!” | |
[34:04] | Wait. Why are we going | 等等,再说一次我们去… |
[34:05] | to Paradise Falls again? | 仙境瀑布的原因? |
[34:07] | Hey, let’s play a game. | 我们来玩一个游戏… |
[34:09] | It’s called ”see who can be quiet the longest.” | 叫作“谁能安静最久” |
[34:12] | Cool! My mom loves that game! | 酷!我妈超爱这个游戏! |
[35:17] | Darn thing! | 烂东西! |
[35:21] | Come on, Russell. Would you hurry it up? | 快点,小罗,快一点 |
[35:23] | I’m tired. And my knee hurts. | 我累了,我的膝盖好痛 |
[35:27] | Which knee? | 哪边的膝盖? |
[35:29] | My elbow hurts, and I have to go to the bathroom. | 我的手肘好痛,我也想上厕所 |
[35:34] | I asked you about that five minutes ago. | 我五分钟前才问过你 |
[35:36] | Well, I didn’t have to go then! | 我那时不想上嘛 |
[35:40] | I don’t wanna walk anymore. | 我不想再走了 |
[35:44] | Can we stop? | 可以停下来吗? |
[35:46] | Russell, if you don’t hurry up, the tigers will eat you. | 小罗,再不赶快,老虎会吃了你 |
[35:49] | There are no tigers in South America. Zoology. | 南美洲没有老虎,动物学有教 |
[35:56] | For the love of Pete! Go on into the bushes and do your business. | 真是的!快去树林里解决 |
[35:59] | Okay! Here! Hold my stuff. | 好!拿着!帮我拿东西 |
[36:04] | I’ve always wanted to try this. | 我一直想要用这个擦屁屁 |
[36:10] | Mr. Fredricksen, | 费迪逊先生… |
[36:11] | am I supposed to dig the hole before or after? | 挖洞是事前还是事后? |
[36:14] | None of my concern! | 不关我的事 |
[36:19] | It’s before! | 是事前! |
[36:28] | Tracks? | 脚印? |
[36:31] | Snipe. | 鹬鸟! |
[36:34] | Here, snipe. | 过来,鹬鸟 |
[36:36] | Come on out, snipe. | 快出来,鹬鸟 |
[36:39] | Snipe. | 鹬鸟 |
[37:00] | Gotcha! Don’t be afraid, little snipe. | 逮到你了,别怕,小鹬鸟 |
[37:03] | I am a Wilderness Explorer, | 我是野外探险家 |
[37:05] | so I’m a friend to all of nature. | 所以我是万物的朋友 |
[37:08] | Want some more? | 还要吗? |
[37:12] | Hi, boy. Don’t eat it all. | 小家伙,别全吃掉 |
[37:16] | Come on out. | 快出来 |
[37:19] | Come on. Come on. | 快点,快点 |
[37:22] | Don’t be afraid, little snipe. | 别怕,小鹬鸟 |
[37:24] | Nice snipe. Good little snipe. | 乖鹬鸟,听话的小鹬鸟 |
[37:27] | Nice… | 乖… |
[37:29] | Giant snipe. | 大鹬鸟? |
[37:36] | -I found the snipe! | 我发现鹬鸟了 |
[37:38] | -Did you? | 是吗? |
[37:39] | -Are they tall? | 它们很高吗? |
[37:40] | -Yes, they’re very tall. | 对,它们很高 |
[37:42] | -Do they have a lot of colors? | 它们有七彩颜色吗? |
[37:44] | -They do, indeed! | 它们有,没错 |
[37:45] | -Do they like chocolate? | 它们喜欢巧克力吗? |
[37:48] | -Yes… Chocolate? | 巧克力? |
[37:52] | -What is that thing? | 那是什么东东啊? |
[37:53] | -It’s a snipe! | 是鹬鸟 |
[37:55] | There’s no such thing as a snipe! | 根本没什么鹬鸟啦 |
[37:56] | -But you said snipes eat your… Whoa! -Hey! | 可是你说鹬鸟吃掉你的杜鹃花… |
[38:01] | Go on! Get out of here! Go on! | 走开!快滚!走开!去! |
[38:14] | Careful, Russell! | 小心,小罗 |
[38:15] | Hey, look, Mr. Fredricksen. It likes me. Whoa! | 看,费迪逊先生,它喜欢我 |
[38:21] | -Russell! -No, stop! That tickles. | 别弄了!好痒! |
[38:23] | Get out of here! Go on! Get! | 快滚!走开!滚! |
[38:33] | No, no, no! Kevin! | 不要…!凯文! |
[38:35] | It’s okay. Mr. Fredricksen is nice. | 没关系,费迪逊先生是好人 |
[38:38] | -Kevin? -Yeah. | 凯文?-对 |
[38:39] | That’s his name I just gave him. | 它的名字,我刚取的 |
[38:43] | Beat it! Vamoose! Scram! | 闪开!快走!消失! |
[38:46] | Hey! That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[38:52] | Shoo! Shoo! Get out of here! | 去!去!快滚! |
[38:54] | Go on! Beat it! | 快走!闪开! |
[39:01] | Can we keep him? Please? | 我们能收留它吗?拜托? |
[39:03] | I’ll get the food for him. | 我会替它找食物 |
[39:04] | I’ll walk him. I’ll change his newspapers. | 我会溜鸟,我会清理鸟屎 |
[39:07] | No. | 不行! |
[39:09] | ”An Explorer is a friend to all, | 探险家是万物的朋友… |
[39:11] | be it plants or fish or tiny mole.” | …不管是植物、鱼或小鼹鼠 |
[39:13] | -That doesn’t even rhyme. | 一点都没押韵 |
[39:15] | -Yeah, it does. | 有,有押韵啊 |
[39:17] | -Hey, look. Kevin. | 看,凯文 |
[39:18] | -What? | 什么? |
[39:20] | Get down! You’re not allowed up there! | 下来,不准上去 下来,不准上去 Get down! You’re not allowed up there! |
[39:26] | You come down here right now! | 马上给我下来 |
[39:31] | Can you believe this, Ellie? | 天啊,艾莉,你能相信吗? |
[39:34] | Ellie? Hey, Ellie! Could I keep the bird? | 艾莉,我能收留这只鸟吗? |
[39:43] | She said for you to let me. | 她叫你答应我 |
[39:44] | But I told him no. I told you no! | 可是我跟他说不行 |
[39:47] | N-O. | 我说不行!不…行 |
[40:00] | I see you back there. | 我知道你跟来了 |
[40:04] | Go on! Get out of here! Shoo! | 走开!滚开!去! |
[40:06] | Go annoy someone else for a while. | 去烦一下别人啦 |
[40:09] | Hey, are you okay over there? | 你们好吗? |
[40:14] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[40:21] | Hello, sir! Thank goodness. | 你好,先生,谢天谢地 |
[40:24] | It’s nice to know someone else is up here. | 真高兴知道这里还有别人 |
[40:27] | I can smell you. | 我可以闻出你们 |
[40:29] | What? You can smell us? | 什么?你可以…闻出我们? |
[40:34] | I can smell you. | 我可以闻出你们 |
[40:44] | You were talking to a rock. | 你在跟石头说话 |
[40:47] | Hey, that one looks like a turtle. | 那颗石头看起来像乌龟 |
[40:50] | Look at that one! That one looks like a dog. | 看那一颗,看起来像狗 |
[40:54] | -It is a dog! | 是狗耶 |
[40:55] | -What? | 什么? |
[40:57] | We’re not allowed to have dogs in my apartment. | 我家公寓不准养狗 |
[41:03] | Hey, I like dogs. | 我喜欢狗 |
[41:04] | We have your dog! | 你的狗在这 |
[41:07] | -Whoa! -Wonder who he belongs to. | 不晓得是谁的狗 |
[41:08] | Sit, boy. Hey, | 坐下,狗狗 |
[41:09] | look, he’s trained. Shake. | 看,它受过训练,握手 |
[41:13] | -Speak. | 说话 |
[41:14] | -Hi, there. | 你好 |
[41:16] | Did that dog just say ”Hi, there”? | 那只狗刚才说“你好”吗? |
[41:18] | Oh, yes. | 没错! |
[41:20] | My name is Dug. | 我叫做小逗 |
[41:21] | I have just met you, and I love you. | 我一见到你,我就喜欢你 |
[41:25] | My master made me this collar. | 我的主人替我设计这条项圈 |
[41:27] | He is a good and smart master, | 他是厉害又聪明的主人 |
[41:28] | and he made me this collar so that I may talk. | 他设计这条项圈所以我能说话 |
[41:31] | Squirrel! | 松鼠! |
[41:33] | My master is good and smart. | 我的主人又厉害又聪明 |
[41:35] | -It’s not possible. | 太不可思议了 |
[41:36] | -It is, because my master is smart. | 因为我的主人很聪明 |
[41:39] | -Cool! What do these do, boy? | 酷喔!这些有什么作用? |
[41:40] | -Hey, would you… | 请你… |
[41:42] | I use that collar… | 我用这个项圈… |
[41:45] | …to talk with. I would be happy if you stopped. | 说话,希望你别再玩了 |
[41:47] | Russell, don’t touch that! It could be radioactive or something! | 别碰,可能会辐射外泄 |
[41:50] | I am a great tracker. | 我的专长是追踪 |
[41:51] | My pack sent me on a special mission all by myself. | 我的伙伴派我独自出特别任务 |
[41:55] | Have you seen a bird? | 你们有看见一只鸟吗? |
[41:56] | I want to find one, and I’ve been on the scent. | 我想找到它,我一直在搜寻线索 |
[41:58] | I am a great tracker. Did I mention that? | 我的专长是追踪,我提过了吗? |
[42:02] | Hey, that is the bird. | 就是这只鸟 |
[42:03] | I have never seen one up close, but this is the bird. | 我从没近看过,但就是这只鸟 |
[42:06] | May I take your bird back to camp as my prisoner? | 我能俘虏你们的鸟带回基地吗? |
[42:09] | Yes, yes, take it. | 好,请便 |
[42:10] | And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog. | 还有,学会真正的狗叫声 |
[42:13] | I can bark. | 我会狗叫声 |
[42:15] | And here’s howling. | 这是狼嚎 |
[42:21] | Can we keep him? Please, please, please! | 我们能收留它吗?拜托啦! |
[42:23] | -No. | 不行! |
[42:24] | -But it’s a talking dog! | 可是它是会说话的狗耶 |
[42:26] | It’s just a weird trick or something. | 只是唬人的技俩 |
[42:28] | Let’s get to the falls. | 我们快前往瀑布 |
[42:31] | Please be my prisoner. | 请当我的俘虏 |
[42:32] | Please, please be my prisoner! | 拜托,请当我的俘虏 |
[42:38] | Here it is. I picked up the bird’s scent! | 没错,我闻到那只鸟的味道 |
[42:40] | Wait a minute, wait a minute! What is this? | 等一下,这是什么? |
[42:43] | Chocolate. I smell chocolate. | 巧克力,我闻到巧克力 |
[42:45] | I’m getting prunes and denture cream! | 现在我闻到梅子和假牙固定剂 |
[42:48] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[42:49] | Man, Master will not be pleased. | 糟了,主人会不高兴 |
[42:52] | We better tell him someone took the bird. | 我们最好通知他有人抓走那只鸟 |
[42:54] | Right, Alpha? | 对吧,发哥? |
[42:56] | No. Soon enough | 不,那只鸟很快又会… |
[42:59] | the bird will be ours yet again. | 落入我们手中 |
[43:01] | Find the scent, my compadres, | 找出味道,我的朋友 |
[43:02] | and you too shall have much rewardings | 你们的功劳也会获得… |
[43:04] | from Master for the toil factor you wage. | 主人的丰厚奖赏 |
[43:08] | Hey, Alpha, I think there’s something wrong with your collar. | 发哥,我想你的项圈出了问题 |
[43:11] | You must’ve bumped it. | 你一定撞坏了 |
[43:12] | Yeah, your voice sounds funny! | 对,你的声音好怪 |
[43:18] | Beta! Gamma! | B咖!马弟! |
[43:21] | Mayhaps you desire to… Squirrel! | 或许你们…松鼠! |
[43:25] | Mayhaps you desire to challenge the ranking | 你们想要挑战 |
[43:27] | that I have been assigned by my strength and cunning. | 我靠暴力耍诈得来的地位? |
[43:29] | No, no, no. But maybe Dug would. | 不…但是或许小逗想 |
[43:32] | You might wanna ask him. | 你最好问他 |
[43:34] | Yeah. I wonder if he’s found the bird | 对,搞不好他在特别任务中… |
[43:36] | on his very special mission. | 已发现那只鸟 |
[43:39] | Do not mention Dug to me at this time. | 别在这个时候跟我提到小逗 |
[43:42] | His fooI’s errand will keep him most occupied. | 他的蠢差事会让他忙死 |
[43:45] | Most occupied indeed. | 忙到不行 |
[43:49] | Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now? | 你们不同意我刚才说的话吗? |
[43:52] | Sure, but the second Master finds out | 当然同意,可是主人一旦发现… |
[43:54] | you sent Dug out by himself, | 你派小逗独自出任务 |
[43:56] | none of us will get a treat. | 我们都会没饭吃 |
[43:59] | You are wise, my trusted lieutenant. | 你很聪明,我的忠实副手 |
[44:03] | This is Alpha calling Dug. | 这是发哥呼叫小逗 |
[44:05] | Come in, Dug. | 回覆,小逗 |
[44:06] | Hi, Alpha. Hey, your voice sounds funny. | 嗨,发哥,你的声音好怪 |
[44:08] | I know, I know! Have you seen the bird? | 我知啦!你有看见那只鸟吗? |
[44:12] | Why, yes. The bird is my prisoner now. | 有,那只鸟现在是我的俘虏 |
[44:14] | Yeah, right! | 太好了 |
[44:18] | Impossible! Where are you? | 不可能!你在哪里? |
[44:20] | I am here with the bird,and I will bring it back, | 我跟鸟在一起,我会带它回去 |
[44:23] | and then you will like me.-Gotta go. | 这样你们就会喜欢我,我得挂了 |
[44:25] | -Hey, Dug, who you talking to? | 小逗,你在跟谁说话? |
[44:26] | -No, wait, wait! | 不,等等! |
[44:28] | -What’s Dug doing? | 小逗在做什么? |
[44:29] | -Why’s he with that small mailman? | 他为何跟那个小邮差在一起? |
[44:31] | -Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[44:35] | There he is. Come on! | 在那里,快点 |
[44:41] | Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner. | 拜托,请当我的俘虏 |
[44:44] | Dug, stop bothering Kevin! | 小逗,别烦凯文了 |
[44:45] | That man there says I can take the bird, | 那个人说我可以带走这只鸟 |
[44:47] | and I love that man there like he is my master. | 我喜欢他,他就像我的主人 |
[44:50] | I am not your master! | 我不是你的主人! |
[44:51] | I am warning you once again, bird. | 我再警告你一次,大鸟 |
[44:54] | -Hey! Quit it! -I am jumping on you now, bird. | 别闹了-我要跳到你身上了,大鸟 |
[44:56] | Russell, at this rate, we’ll never get to the falls. | 以这种速度我们永远也到不了瀑布 |
[45:07] | I am nobody’s master, got it? | 我不是任何人的主人,懂吗? |
[45:09] | I don’t want you here, and I don’t want you here! | 我不要你在这里,还有你! |
[45:11] | I’m stuck with you! | 我跟你困在这里了! |
[45:13] | And if you two don’t clear out of here by the time I count to three… | 我数到三你们两个还不走的话… |
[45:15] | A ball! Oh, boy, oh, boy! A ball! | 球!好棒,好棒!球耶! |
[45:18] | Ball? | 球? |
[45:21] | Yeah, yeah? You want it, boy? | 你想要吗? |
[45:22] | Huh? Huh? Yeah. Yeah? | 要吗? |
[45:23] | Yes, I do! I do ever so want the ball. | 我要!我超想要球的! |
[45:26] | -Go get it! -Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 快去捡 |
[45:27] | I will get it and then bring it back! | 我去捡回来 |
[45:29] | Quick, Russell. Give me some chocolate. | 快点,小罗,给我一些巧克力 |
[45:30] | -Why? | 做什么? |
[45:32] | -Just give it to me! | 快给我 |
[45:33] | Bird. Bird! | 大鸟,大鸟! |
[45:37] | Come on, Russell. | 快走,小罗 |
[45:39] | Wait. Wait, Mr. Fredricksen. | 等等,费迪逊先生 |
[45:47] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么? |
[45:53] | Hey, we’re pretty far now. Kevin’s gonna miss me. | 我们走太远了 凯文会跟不上 |
[46:03] | I think that did the trick. | 策略成功了 |
[46:07] | Hi, Master. | 嗨,主人 |
[46:09] | Afternoon. | 午安 |
[46:37] | Well, thanks for keeping us dry anyway, Ellie. | 谢谢帮我们挡雨,艾莉 |
[46:40] | Which one’s the front? | 哪一边是前面? |
[46:43] | Oh, boy. | 要命 |
[46:45] | Is this step three or step five? | 这是第三还是第五步骤? |
[46:50] | There. | 好了 |
[46:56] | All done! That’s for you. | 完成了,给你的 |
[47:05] | Tents are hard. | 搭帐篷好难 |
[47:08] | Wait. Aren’t you super wilderness guy, | 等等,你不是优秀野外探险家… |
[47:10] | with the GPMs and the badges? | 还有GPS和徽章? |
[47:13] | Yeah, but | 对,可是… |
[47:16] | can I tell you a secret? | 可以告诉你一个秘密吗? |
[47:18] | -No. | 不用 |
[47:19] | -All right. Here it goes. | 好吧,我说了 |
[47:22] | I never actually buiIt a tent before. | 我从来没有真正搭过帐篷 |
[47:24] | There, I said it. | 我说出秘密了 |
[47:26] | You’ve been camping before, haven’t you? | 你以前露营过,对吧? |
[47:28] | Well, never outside. | 其实…从来没在野外 |
[47:32] | Well, why didn’t you ask your dad how to build a tent? | 你为什么不问你爸如何搭帐篷? |
[47:35] | I don’t think he wants to talk about this stuff. | 我想他对这种事没兴趣 |
[47:37] | Well, why don’t you try him sometime. | 你为何不偶尔试着问他? |
[47:39] | Maybe he’ll surprise you. | 或许他会让你惊喜 |
[47:41] | Well, he’s away a lot. I don’t see him much. | 他总是不在家,我不常见到他 |
[47:43] | He’s gotta be home sometime. | 他一定偶尔会在家 |
[47:44] | Well, I call, but | 我打给他,可是… |
[47:47] | Phyllis told me I bug him too much. | 菲莉丝说我老是烦他 |
[47:49] | Phyllis? You call your own mother by her first name? | 菲莉丝?你直呼你妈的名字? |
[47:53] | Phyllis isn’t my mom. | 菲莉丝不是我妈 |
[48:05] | But he promised he’d come to | 不过他答应会来参加… |
[48:07] | my Explorer ceremony | 我的探险家典礼… |
[48:09] | to pin on my Assisting the Elderly badge. | 替我别上“帮助老人”徽章 |
[48:13] | So, he can show me about tents then, right? | 到时他就能教我搭帐篷,对吧? |
[48:23] | Hey, why don’t you get some sleep? | 去睡个觉吧 |
[48:26] | Don’t wanna wake up the traveling flea circus. | 可别吵到那里的马戏团成员 |
[48:31] | Mr. Fredricksen? | 费迪逊先生? |
[48:33] | Dug says he wants to take Kevin prisoner. | 小逗说要俘虏凯文 |
[48:37] | We have to protect him. | 我们要保护它 |
[48:41] | Can Kevin go with us? | 凯文可以跟我们走吗? |
[48:44] | All right, he can come. | 好吧,它可以跟着我们 |
[48:47] | Promise you won’t leave him? | 保证你不会丢下它? |
[48:49] | -Yeah. | 好 |
[48:50] | -Cross your heart? | 你发誓? |
[49:00] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[49:07] | What have I got myself into, Ellie? | 艾莉,我卷入了什么麻烦? |
[49:33] | Morning, sweetheart. | 早安,亲爱的 |
[49:37] | We better get moving. | 我们最好快上路 |
[49:41] | Bird’s gone.Maybe Russell won’t notice. | 大鸟不见了,小罗也许不会注意 |
[49:45] | All right, everybody up! | 好了,大家起床 |
[49:47] | Where’s Kevin? He’s wandered off! | 凯文呢?它走失了 |
[49:49] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[49:50] | Dug, find Kevin! | 小逗,找出凯文 |
[49:52] | Find the bird, find the bird! | 找出大鸟,找出大鸟 |
[49:55] | Hi, hi. Point! | 看那! |
[49:56] | Look. There he is! | 看,它在那里 |
[50:00] | Point! | 看那! |
[50:02] | Hey! That’s my food! Get off my roof! | 那是我的食物,离开我的屋顶 |
[50:05] | Yeah, get off of his… | 没错,离开他的屋顶 |
[50:12] | What is it doing? | 它在做什么? |
[50:13] | The bird is calling to her babies. | 那只鸟在呼唤她的宝宝 |
[50:17] | Her babies. | 她的宝宝? |
[50:20] | Kevin’s a girl? | 凯文是女生? |
[50:24] | Her house is over there in those twisty rocks. | 她的巢在那些弯曲的岩石上 |
[50:27] | She has been gathering food for | 她一直为宝宝收集食物 |
[50:29] | her babies and must get back to them. | 她必须回去找它们 |
[50:31] | Wait. Kevin’s just leaving? | 等等,凯文离开了 |
[50:36] | But you promised to protect her. | 但你保证会保护她 |
[50:39] | Her babies need her. | 她的宝宝需要她 |
[50:40] | We gotta make sure they’re together! | 我们得确保她能顺利回去 |
[50:42] | Sorry, Russell. | 抱歉,小罗 |
[50:43] | We’ve lost enough time already. | 我们已经耗掉太多时间 |
[50:47] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[50:56] | This was her favorite chocolate. | 这是她最喜欢的巧克力 |
[50:59] | Because you sent her away, there’s more for you. | 因为你放她走,你能分到一点 |
[51:06] | Kevin? | 凯文? |
[51:26] | Where’s the bird? You said you had the bird. | 大鸟呢?你说你有大鸟 |
[51:29] | Oh, yes. Oh, yes. | 没错,没错,既然我有说过… |
[51:30] | Since I have said that, I can see how you would think that. | 我明白你们会作何感想 |
[51:33] | -Where is it? -Tomorrow. | 它在哪里? |
[51:36] | Come back tomorrow, and then | 明天,明天再来,到时候… |
[51:38] | I will again have the bird. Yes. | 我又会有那只鸟,没错 |
[51:41] | You lost it! | 你弄丢了 |
[51:43] | Why do I not have a surprised feeling? | 为什么我没感到惊讶呢? |
[51:46] | Well, at least you now have led us to the small mailman | 起码你带我们发现小邮差… |
[51:49] | and the one who smells of prunes. | 以及有假牙固定剂味道的人 |
[51:53] | Master will be most pleased we have found them | 主人一定很高兴我们发现他们 |
[51:56] | and will ask of them many questions. Come! | 也会问他们许多问题,来! |
[51:59] | Wait. We’re not going with you! | 等等,我们才不跟你们走 |
[52:01] | We’re going to the falls! | 我们要去瀑布 |
[52:05] | Get away from me! | 别靠近我 |
[52:10] | Get down! | 别过来 |
[53:05] | Stay! | 别动! |
[53:15] | You came here in that? | 你们这样来的? |
[53:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:20] | In a house? A floating house? | 带着房子?飘浮的房子? |
[53:32] | That is the darnedest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最诡异的景象 |
[53:36] | You’re not after my bird, are you? | 你们不是在找我要的鸟吧? |
[53:39] | But if you needed to borrow a cup of sugar, | 不过如果你们想要借一些糖… |
[53:41] | I’d be happy to oblige. | 我乐意提供 |
[53:48] | Well, this is all a misunderstanding. | 这全是误会一场 |
[53:50] | My dogs made a mistake. | 我的狗弄错了 |
[53:52] | Wait. Are you Charles Muntz? | 等等,你是查尔斯蒙兹? |
[53:55] | Yeah, well, yes. | 没错…我是 |
[53:57] | THE Charles Muntz? | 鼎鼎大名的查尔斯蒙兹? |
[54:00] | ”Adventure is out there!” | 冒险就在前方! |
[54:02] | It’s really him! That’s Charles Muntz! | 真的是他!是查尔斯蒙兹! |
[54:06] | -It is? Who’s Charles Muntz? -Him! | 是吗?查尔斯蒙兹是谁? |
[54:09] | -Yes! Yes! That’s him! -I’m Carl Fredricksen. | 他耶!我是卡尔费迪逊 |
[54:11] | My wife and l, | 我和我老婆 |
[54:12] | we were your biggest fans. | 我们都是你的头号粉丝 |
[54:15] | Oh, well. You’re a man of good taste. | 你的品味不赖 |
[54:18] | Now, you must be tired. Hungry? | 你们一定很累了,饿吗? |
[54:22] | Now, attention, everyone! | 注意,各位! |
[54:23] | These people are no longer intruders! | 这些人不再是侵入者 |
[54:26] | They are our guests. | 他们是我们的客人 |
[54:29] | Follow me. I like you temporarily. | 跟我来,我目前还算喜欢你 |
[54:32] | You do smell like prunes. | 你真的闻起来有梅子味 |
[54:33] | 好棒! | |
[54:36] | I will not bite you. | 我不会咬你。 |
[54:37] | The small mailman smells like chocolate. | 小邮差的味道像巧克力 |
[54:41] | I’m sorry about the dogs. | 狗的事很抱歉 |
[54:43] | -Hope they weren’t too rough on you. | 希望它们没有对你们太粗暴 |
[54:45] | -We weren’t. | 我们才没有 |
[54:46] | Go ahead and moor your airship right next to mine. | 去把你的飞船固定在我的旁边 |
[54:55] | We’re not actually going inside | 我们不会真的要进入… |
[54:57] | the Spirit of Adventure itself? | “冒险精神号”里面吧? |
[55:00] | Would you like to? | 你想吗? |
[55:02] | Would I? | 当然 |
[55:06] | Wait up, Mr. Muntz. | 等一下,蒙兹先生 |
[55:08] | Jiminy Cricket. | 厉害 |
[55:10] | -Not you. | 不是你 |
[55:11] | -What do we do with Dug? | 我们该怎么处置小逗? |
[55:12] | He has lost the bird. | 他弄丢大鸟 |
[55:14] | Put him in the Cone of Shame. | 让他戴上“羞羞圈” |
[55:21] | I do not like the Cone of Shame. | 我不喜欢“羞羞圈” |
[55:25] | Well, most of the collection is housed in the world’s top museums, | 多数的收藏品展示在… |
[55:27] | Well, most of the collection is housed in the world’s top museums, | 全世界的一流博物馆 |
[55:29] | New York, Munich, London. | 纽约,慕尼黑,伦敦 |
[55:31] | Of course, I kept the best for myself. | 当然,我留下最好的 |
[55:33] | Did you ever! Will you look at that? | 确实如此,看那个就知道 |
[55:36] | Yes, the Arsinoitherium. | 没错,亚森巨兽 |
[55:39] | Beast charged while I was brushing my teeth. | 这怪兽趁我刷牙时攻击我 |
[55:41] | Used my shaving kit to bring him down. | 我用刮胡刀杀死他 |
[55:45] | Oh, yeah. Well, surprise me. | 端出最好的 |
[55:46] | Only way to get it out of Ethiopia at the time | 当时把那怪兽带出衣索匹亚的… |
[55:48] | was to | 唯一方法… |
[55:49] | have it declared as dental equipment. | 就是申报为牙医器材 |
[55:52] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[55:53] | The giant Somalian leopard tortoise! | 索马利亚的豹纹巨龟 |
[55:55] | You recognize it. I’m impressed. | 你认得出来,真难得 |
[55:59] | That’s an interesting story there. | 那是个有趣故事 |
[56:01] | Excellent choice. | 好酒 |
[56:03] | I found it on safari with RooseveIt. | 我跟罗斯福总统在狩猎时抓到的 |
[56:07] | He and I fell into a habit of playing gin rummy in the evenings, | 我和他晚上还会玩玩牌 |
[56:11] | and did he cheat! | 他还作弊呢 |
[56:13] | He was horrible. | 他牌品太差 |
[56:16] | Master, | 主人… |
[56:17] | dinner is ready. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[56:19] | Oh, dear. Broken translator. | 老天,翻译机坏了 |
[56:21] | It’s that loose wire again. | 又是电线松掉 |
[56:24] | There you go, big fella. | 弄好了,大个子 |
[56:25] | Thank you, Master. | 谢谢你,主人 |
[56:27] | I liked his other voice. | 我喜欢他之前的声音 |
[56:30] | Well, dinner is served. Right this way. | 晚餐上菜了,这边请 |
[56:35] | So, how are things stateside, huh? | 美国方面怎样? |
[56:38] | Almost tempted to go back a few times, | 我有几次冲动想回去 |
[56:41] | but I have unfinished work here. | 但是我这里有未完成的任务 |
[56:44] | Please. | 请坐 |
[56:46] | I hope you’re hungry, | 我希望你们饿了… |
[56:47] | because Epsilon is the finest chef I’ve ever had. | 因为艾普森是我用过最好的厨师 |
[56:57] | Epsilon, you’ve done it again! | 艾普森,你又没令人失望 |
[56:59] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[57:05] | My Ellie would’ve loved all this. | 我的艾莉一定会很开心 |
[57:07] | You know, it’s because of you she had this dream | 因为你,她才有这个梦想… |
[57:10] | to come down here and live by Paradise Falls. | 来到这里,住在仙境瀑布旁 |
[57:13] | I’m honored. And now you’ve made it. | 我很荣幸,现在你做到了 |
[57:15] | You’re sure we’re not a bother? | 你确定我们不会打扰你? |
[57:17] | I’d hate to impose. | 我讨厌麻烦别人 |
[57:18] | No, no. It’s a pleasure to have guests, | 不,有客人来是件好事 |
[57:21] | a real treat. | 可以享用大餐 |
[57:22] | -Treat! Where’s the treat! | 大餐!大餐! -Treat! |
[57:23] | No, no. Quiet! Calm down, calm down. | 不,安静! |
[57:27] | -I want a treat! I want a treat! -Hey! | 乐事在哪里?我要乐事! |
[57:28] | I shouldn’t have used that word. | 我不该用那个词的 |
[57:30] | Having guests is a delight. | 有客人是一件好事 |
[57:33] | More often I get thieves come to steal | 经常,会有小偷来抢… |
[57:35] | what’s rightfully mine. | 属于我的东西 |
[57:37] | No! | 不会吧 |
[57:40] | They called me a fraud, those… | 他们叫我骗子,那些人… |
[57:45] | But once I bring back this creature, | 不过一旦我带回这个怪兽 |
[57:47] | my name will be cleared. | 我就能讨回清白 |
[57:50] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮,对吧? |
[57:55] | I’ve spent a lifetime tracking it. | 我耗尽一生在找它 |
[57:59] | Sometimes years go by between sightings. | 几年来,它现身过几次 |
[58:04] | I’ve tried to smoke it out of that | 我设法引诱它走出… |
[58:07] | deathly labyrinth where it lives. | 它那迷宫般的巢穴 |
[58:10] | You can’t go in after it. | 你不能跟着它回去 |
[58:12] | Once in, there’s no way out. | 一旦进入,就出不来 |
[58:15] | I’ve lost so many dogs. | 许多狗都因此丧生 |
[58:19] | And here they come, these bandits, | 后来一些土匪出现 |
[58:21] | and think the bird is theirs to take. | 以为那只鸟是他们的囊中物 |
[58:24] | But they soon find that this mountain | 不过他们立刻发现这座山… |
[58:28] | is a very dangerous place. | 是一个很危险的地方 |
[58:33] | Hey, that looks like Kevin. | 那看起来像凯文 |
[58:36] | -Kevin? | 凯文? |
[58:37] | -Yeah, that’s my new giant bird pet. | 对,是我的新巨型宠物鸟 |
[58:39] | I trained it to follow us. | 我训练它跟着我们 |
[58:41] | Follow you? | 跟着你们? |
[58:43] | It’s impossible. How? | 难以置信,怎么办到的? |
[58:45] | -She likes chocolate. | 她喜欢巧克力 |
[58:46] | -Chocolate? | 巧克力? |
[58:48] | Yeah. | 对 对 |
[58:49] | I gave her some of my chocolate. She goes gaga for it. | 我给她一些巧克力,她超爱的 |
[58:52] | But it ran off. It’s gone now. | 可是它跑了,它不见了 |
[59:01] | You know, Carl, | 说真的,卡尔… |
[59:03] | these people who pass through here, | 经过这里的人… |
[59:06] | they all tell pretty good stories. | 大家都爱夸大其词 |
[59:11] | A surveyor making a map. | 绘制地图的调查员 |
[59:15] | A botanist cataloging plants. | 分类植物的植物学家 |
[59:21] | An old man taking his house to Paradise Falls. | 带着房子去仙境瀑布的老人 |
[59:33] | I mean, that’s the best one yet. | 这次最夸张 |
[59:35] | I can’t wait to hear how it ends. | 我等不及听故事结局了 |
[59:47] | Well, it’s been a wonderful evening, but we better be going. | 今晚很愉快,但我们该走了 |
[59:50] | You’re not leaving. | 你们还不能走 |
[59:52] | We don’t want to take advantage of your hospitality. | 我们不好意思白吃白喝 |
[59:55] | -Come on, Russell. | 走吧,小罗 |
[59:57] | -But we haven’t even had dessert yet. | 可是我们还没吃甜点 |
[59:59] | The boy’s right. You haven’t had dessert. | 那男孩是对的,你们还没吃甜点 |
[1:00:02] | Epsilon here makes a delicious cherries jubilee. | 艾普森做了美味的樱桃派 |
[1:00:08] | You really must stay. I insist. | 你们真的必须留下,我坚持 |
[1:00:12] | We have so much more to talk about. | 我们还有很多事要谈 |
[1:00:18] | Kevin? | 凯文? |
[1:00:27] | It’s here. | 它在这里 |
[1:00:31] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[1:00:34] | -Hurry! -I am hurrying! | 赶快-我正在赶啊 |
[1:00:38] | They’re coming! | 狗快来了 |
[1:00:41] | Master, over here. | 主人,这里! |
[1:00:59] | Go toward the light, Master! | 往灯的方向,主人 |
[1:01:31] | Russell! | 小罗 |
[1:01:36] | Get back! | 滚开! |
[1:01:41] | Go on, Master! I will stop the dogs! | 快点,主人!我会阻止这些狗! |
[1:01:46] | Stop, you dogs. | 站住,兄弟们 |
[1:02:16] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:02:18] | Help! | 救命! Help! |
[1:02:22] | 冲冲!冲! | |
[1:02:23] | 冲冲!冲! | |
[1:02:25] | Give me your hand! | 抓我的手 |
[1:02:38] | Hang on to Kevin! | 抓住凯文 |
[1:03:12] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:03:37] | Oh, no, no, no. Kevin. | 不,凯文 |
[1:03:39] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[1:03:41] | She’s hurt real bad. | 她伤得很严重 |
[1:03:44] | Can’t we help her get home? | 我们能不能帮她回家? |
[1:03:57] | All right, but we gotta hurry. | 好吧,但我们得赶快 |
[1:04:06] | You lost them? | 没追到他们? |
[1:04:08] | No, it was Dug. | 不,是小逗 |
[1:04:09] | Yeah. He’s with them. | 对,它跟他们同伙 |
[1:04:11] | He helped them escape! | 它帮他们逃走 |
[1:04:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:04:15] | Wait a minute. Dug. | 等一下 |
[1:04:24] | See anything? | 有看到什么吗? |
[1:04:25] | No. My pack is not following us. | 没有,我的狗伙伴没跟来 |
[1:04:28] | Boy, they are dumb. | 天啊,他们真笨 |
[1:04:29] | This is crazy. | 离谱,我终于见到我的童年偶像 |
[1:04:30] | I finally meet my childhood hero, and he’s trying to kill us. What a joke! | 结果他竟然想杀我们 真是笑话 |
[1:04:34] | Hey, I know a joke. | 我知道一个笑话 |
[1:04:36] | A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, | 有一只松鼠走近一棵树说… |
[1:04:38] | ”l forgot to store acorns for winter | 我忘记储存冬天的果实… |
[1:04:40] | and now I am dead.” | …我死定了 |
[1:04:41] | It is funny because the squirrel gets dead. | 哈!太好笑了,因为松鼠死了 |
[1:04:48] | Careful, Russell. | 小心,小罗 |
[1:04:50] | You okay, Kevin? | 你没事吧,凯文? |
[1:04:56] | You know what, Mr. Fredricksen? | 费迪逊先生,你知道吗? |
[1:04:59] | The wilderness isn’t quite what I expected. | 野外跟我想像的不太一样 |
[1:05:02] | Yeah? How so? | 真的?怎么说? |
[1:05:04] | It’s kind of wild. | 有点太野了 |
[1:05:06] | I mean, it’s not how they made it sound in my book. | 跟我在书上读到的不同 |
[1:05:10] | Get used to that, kid. | 适应现实吧,孩子 |
[1:05:12] | My dad made it sound so easy. | 我爸把野外说得很简单 |
[1:05:14] | He’s really good at camping | 他真的很擅长露营… |
[1:05:16] | and how to make fire from rocks and stuff. | 钻木取火之类的 |
[1:05:19] | He used to come to all my Sweat Lodge meetings. | 他以前会参加我所有的探险集会 |
[1:05:23] | And afterwards, we’d go get ice cream at Fentons. | 之后,我们会去吃冰淇淋 |
[1:05:27] | I always get chocolate | 我总是点巧克力口味 |
[1:05:28] | and he gets butter brickle. | 他点太妃糖口味 |
[1:05:29] | Then we sit on this one curb right outside, | 然后我们坐在冰淇淋店外的路边 |
[1:05:33] | and I’ll count all the blue cars | 我数所有的蓝色车子 |
[1:05:34] | and he counts all the red ones, | 他数所有的红色车子 |
[1:05:36] | and whoever gets the most wins. | 谁的数量较多…谁赢 |
[1:05:43] | I like that curb. | 我喜欢坐路边 |
[1:05:48] | That might sound boring, | 听起来可能很无聊 |
[1:05:50] | but I think the boring stuff | 但我想最无聊的事… |
[1:05:52] | is the stuff I remember the most. | 却是我最难忘的事 |
[1:06:02] | Look! There it is! | 看!在那里! |
[1:06:04] | Hey, kid. Hold on, Russell. Stand still. | 孩子,等等,小罗,站好 |
[1:06:18] | Look at that bird go. | 看那只鸟走了 |
[1:06:20] | Wait up, you overgrown chicken. | 等一下,大号的鸡 |
[1:06:23] | That’s it. Go, Kevin! | 干得好,快去,凯文 |
[1:06:25] | Go find your babies! | 去找你的宝宝 |
[1:06:31] | Run, Kevin! Run! | 快走,凯文,快走 |
[1:06:36] | Oh, no! | 不! |
[1:06:42] | Russell, give me your knife! | 小罗,你的刀给我 |
[1:06:47] | Get away from my bird! | 别靠近我的鸟 |
[1:07:15] | No! | 不! |
[1:07:23] | No! | 不! |
[1:07:30] | Careful. We’ll want her in good shape for my return. | 小心,我回去时她要毫发无伤 |
[1:07:35] | Let her go! | 放她走! |
[1:07:37] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:07:42] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:07:57] | You gave away Kevin. | 你丢下凯文 |
[1:08:02] | You just gave her away. | 你就这样…丢下她 |
[1:08:07] | This is none of my concern. | 她不关我的事 |
[1:08:10] | I didn’t ask for any of this! | 这不是我自找的 |
[1:08:15] | Master, it’s alright. | 主人…没事了 |
[1:08:18] | I am not your master! | 我不是你的主人 |
[1:08:21] | And if you hadn’t have shown up, | 要是你没出现… |
[1:08:22] | none of this would’ve happened! | 这一切都不会发生 |
[1:08:24] | Bad dog! Bad dog! | 坏狗狗!坏狗狗! |
[1:08:35] | Now, whether you assist me or not, | 不管你愿不愿帮我… |
[1:08:38] | I am going to Paradise Falls if it kills me. | 打死我都要去仙境瀑布 |
[1:09:53] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:09:56] | I don’t want this anymore. | 我不要这个了 |
[1:13:37] | Russell? | 小罗? |
[1:13:44] | Russell! | 小罗! |
[1:13:45] | I’m gonna help Kevin, even if you won’t! | 我要去帮凯文,你不帮就算了 |
[1:13:50] | No, Russell! No! | 不,小罗!不! |
[1:15:04] | Russell? | 小罗? |
[1:15:08] | Dug! | 小逗! |
[1:15:09] | I was hiding under your porch | 我躲在你的门廊下 |
[1:15:11] | because I love you. Can I stay? | 因为我喜欢你,我能留下吗? |
[1:15:14] | Can you stay? | 你能留下吗? |
[1:15:15] | Well, you’re my dog, aren’t you?And I’m your master. | 你是我的狗吧?而我是你主人 |
[1:15:18] | You’re my master? | 你是我主人? |
[1:15:19] | Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 太好了!太好了! |
[1:15:21] | Good boy, Dug! You’re a good boy! | 乖狗狗,小逗!你是好狗狗! |
[1:15:49] | Yes! | 帅喔! |
[1:15:53] | Don’t worry, Kevin. I’ll save… | 别担心,凯文,我会救… |
[1:16:03] | And they wouldn’t believe me. | 大家都不相信我 |
[1:16:06] | Just wait till they get a look at you. | 他们看到你就会傻眼了 |
[1:16:08] | Master? -The small mailman has returned. -What? | 主人?小邮差回来了 什么? |
[1:16:14] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[1:16:17] | Where’s your elderly friend? | 你的[老』朋友呢? |
[1:16:21] | He’s not my friend anymore. | 他不再是我朋友了 |
[1:16:24] | Well, if you’re here, | 只要你在这里… |
[1:16:25] | Fredricksen can’t be far behind. | 费迪逊一定就在附近 |
[1:16:28] | Where are you keeping Kevin? | 你把凯文藏在哪里? |
[1:16:31] | -Let me go! | 放我走 |
[1:16:32] | -Scream all you want, small mailman. | 随你叫吧,小邮差 |
[1:16:35] | None of your mailman friends can hear you. | 没有邮差听得见你 |
[1:16:38] | I’ll unleash all my Wilderness Explorer training! | 我会发挥野外探险家的整套训练 |
[1:16:45] | Alpha, Fredricksen’s coming back. | 发哥!老头来了 |
[1:16:47] | Guard that bird. | 看住那只鸟 |
[1:16:49] | If you see the old man, you know what to do. | 看到老头的话,你知道该怎么做 |
[1:16:51] | Hey, where are you going? I’m not finished with you! | 你要去哪里?我不会放过你的 |
[1:16:54] | Nice talking with you. | 很高兴跟你谈话 |
[1:17:01] | Where are you, Fredricksen? | 费迪逊,你在哪里? |
[1:17:22] | Russell! | 小罗! |
[1:17:36] | -Mr. Fredricksen! | 费迪逊先生! |
[1:17:37] | -Dug, bring her over! | 小逗,拉过来 |
[1:17:40] | You came back for Kevin! Let’s go get her! | 你为了凯文回来!我们去救她! |
[1:17:43] | I’m getting Kevin. You stay here. | 我去救凯文,你待在这里 |
[1:17:45] | But I wanna help. | 可是我想帮忙 |
[1:17:46] | I don’t want your help. | 我不要你的帮忙 |
[1:17:48] | I want you safe. | 我要你安全 |
[1:17:57] | How do we get past these dogs? | 我们要怎么甩开这些狗? |
[1:17:59] | Point! | 看这! |
[1:18:11] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:18:13] | Don’t worry, Kevin. We’re on our way. | 别担心,凯文,我们快来了 |
[1:18:16] | Allow no one to be entering through these doors. | 不准任何人进入这些门 |
[1:18:20] | Guard well that bird, my minions. | 好好守住那只鸟,小喽?们 |
[1:18:23] | What do we do now, Dug? | 小逗,我们现在怎么办? |
[1:18:39] | Who wants the ball? | 谁想要球? |
[1:18:40] | -Me! I want it! -Me! I do! | 我!我要!我!我要! |
[1:18:44] | -I want the ball! -Give it to me! | |
[1:18:45] | Then go get it! | 那就去捡 |
[1:18:46] | I’m gonna get there first! | 我会抢第一 |
[1:18:49] | Getting the ball! | 我一定要抢到球 |
[1:18:50] | I got it! | 抢到了! |
[1:18:52] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[1:18:57] | I’m sorry, Kevin. Let’s get you out of here. | 对不起,凯文,我们救你出去 |
[1:19:00] | -Master! He’s gone! The old man! -He’s here! | 主人!他抢走鸟了!他在这里! |
[1:19:02] | 什么?我去抓他 | |
[1:19:03] | -He’s got the bird! -The bird’s gone… | 他抢走鸟了! |
[1:19:05] | Calm down! One at a time! | 别急,一个一个来 |
[1:19:11] | I…want…to…help! | 我…想…帮忙!哈哈! |
[1:19:24] | -He’s in Hall D! -He’s in Hall C! | 他在D走廊,等等! |
[1:19:27] | It’s the old man! | 他在B走廊,是那个老头! |
[1:19:28] | Does anyone know where they are? | 谁知道他们在哪里? |
[1:19:46] | Gray Leader? Take down the house. | 灰队长?射下那间房子 |
[1:19:55] | Gray Leader, checking in. | 灰队长,收到 |
[1:19:57] | Gray Two, checking in. | 灰二号,收到 |
[1:19:58] | Gray Three, checking in. | 灰三号,收到 |
[1:20:04] | Target sighted. | 目标锁定 |
[1:20:13] | Come on, Kevin. | 快来,凯文 |
[1:20:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:20:57] | Any last words, Fredricksen? | 费迪逊,有遗言交代吗? |
[1:20:59] | Come on! Spit it out! | 快点,有话快说 |
[1:21:05] | -Come on. | 快走 |
[1:21:06] | -Enough!Alive or dead! | ?蛄?!不管死活… |
[1:21:10] | I am taking that bird back with me. | 我都要带那只鸟回去 |
[1:21:38] | Come on, Kevin. | 快来,凯文 |
[1:21:59] | I will have many enjoyments from what I am about to do, Dug. | 小逗,接下来的事会让我很痛快 |
[1:22:10] | He wears the Cone of Shame! | 它戴着“羞羞圈” ! |
[1:22:12] | What? Do not just continue sitting. Attack! | 什么?别只是发呆,攻击! |
[1:22:19] | No, no! Stop your laughing! Get this off of me! | 可恶!别笑了!替我拿下来! |
[1:22:22] | Listen, you dog. Sit! | 听好,狗狗,坐下 |
[1:22:26] | Yes, Alpha. | 遵命,发哥 |
[1:22:27] | Alpha? I am not Alpha. He is… | 发哥?我不是发哥,是他… |
[1:22:33] | I can’t do it. | 我爬不上去 |
[1:22:38] | -Russell! -Huh? | 冲冲!冲! |
[1:22:40] | 冲冲!冲! | |
[1:22:42] | You leave Mr. Fredricksen alone! | 别碰费迪逊先生 |
[1:23:02] | Hey, squirrel! | 松鼠! |
[1:23:04] | -Squirrel? Where? Where? Where? -Where’s the squirrel? | 松鼠?哪里?松鼠在哪里? |
[1:23:11] | I hate squirrels. | 我讨厌松鼠 |
[1:23:33] | Dug! | 小逗! |
[1:23:35] | Master! | 主人! |
[1:23:37] | Russell! Over here! | 小罗!这里! |
[1:23:40] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[1:23:45] | Mr. Fredricksen! | 费迪逊先生 |
[1:23:48] | Go on, Kevin! | 加油,凯文! |
[1:24:04] | No! | 不要! |
[1:24:20] | Russell! Get out of there! | 小罗!快离开房子! |
[1:24:25] | No! Leave them alone! | 不!别伤害他们! |
[1:24:42] | Russell, hang on to Kevin! Don’t let go of her! | 小罗!抓住凯文!抓紧她! |
[1:24:48] | Kevin! Chocolate! | 凯文!巧克力! |
[1:25:13] | That was cool! | 太酷了 |
[1:25:17] | Don’t jerk around so much, kid! | 别大力摇晃,小鬼 |
[1:25:20] | Easy, Russell. | 轻点,小罗 |
[1:25:23] | I am ready to not be up high. | 我准备好降落了 |
[1:25:49] | Sorry about your house, Mr. Fredricksen. | 费迪逊先生,抱歉房子飞了 |
[1:25:54] | You know, it’s just a house. | 只是一间房子罢了 |
[1:26:05] | Look at you. You’re so soft. | 瞧瞧你,好软喔 |
[1:26:12] | I wish I could keep one. | 真希望我能养一只 |
[1:26:18] | Where’s my cane? I just had it here. | 我的拐杖呢?我刚放在这里 |
[1:26:28] | You know what? Keep them. | 好吧,你留着吧 |
[1:26:30] | A little gift from me to you. | 我送你的小礼物 |
[1:26:32] | Bye, Kevin! | 再见,凯文! |
[1:26:43] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[1:26:45] | Ready. | 好了 |
[1:26:57] | And by receiving their badges, | 拿到这些徽章后 |
[1:26:59] | the following Explorers will graduate | 以下的探险家将晋升成为… |
[1:27:02] | to Senior Explorers. | 资深野外探险家 |
[1:27:04] | For Extreme Mountaineering Lore. | 极限登山知识项目 |
[1:27:07] | Congratulations, Jimmy. | 恭喜,吉米 |
[1:27:08] | For Wild Animal Defensive Arts. | 野生动物防御技能项目 |
[1:27:11] | Congratulations, Brandon. | 恭喜,布兰登 |
[1:27:13] | For Assisting the Elderly… | 帮助老人项目 |
[1:27:16] | Russell, is there someone that… | 小罗,有人来… |
[1:27:22] | Excuse me. Pardon me. Old man coming through. | 借过,抱歉,老人家要通过 |
[1:27:28] | I’m here for him. | 我来替他别徽章 |
[1:27:30] | Congratulations, Russell. Sir. | 恭喜,小罗 |
[1:27:35] | Russell, for Assisting the Elderly | 小罗,由于你帮助老人… |
[1:27:38] | and for performing above and beyond the call of duty, | 以及表现远远超过应有的本份 |
[1:27:44] | I would like to award you | 我想颁给你… |
[1:27:46] | the highest honor I can bestow. | 我能授予的最高荣耀… |
[1:27:50] | The Ellie badge. | 艾莉徽章 |
[1:27:55] | Wow. | 好棒 |
[1:28:01] | All right, I think that covers everybody. | 好了,我想大家都受奖完毕 |
[1:28:03] | So let’s give a big Explorer call | 那我们一起喊探险家的口号… |
[1:28:06] | to our brand new Senior Wilderness Explorers. | 鼓励新出炉的资深野外探险家 |
[1:28:10] | Ready, everybody? | 好了,各位 |
[1:28:11] | 冲冲!冲! | |
[1:28:19] | -Blue one. | 蓝色车 |
[1:28:20] | -Red one. | 红色车 |
[1:28:22] | -Blue one. | 蓝色车 |
[1:28:23] | -Gray one. | 灰色车 |
[1:28:24] | -Red one. | 红色车 |
[1:28:25] | -That’s a bike. | 那是脚踏车 |
[1:28:27] | It’s red, isn’t it? | 也是红的,对吧? |
[1:28:29] | Mr. Fredricksen, you’re cheating. | 费迪逊先生,你作弊 |
[1:28:31] | No, I’m not. Red one. | 我哪有,红色 |
[1:28:33] | That’s a fire hydrant. | 那是消防栓 |
[1:28:37] | Maybe I need new glasses. | 或许我需要换新眼镜了 |
[1:28:39] | Another blue one. | 又是蓝色 |