时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Mr Shakespeare, sir. Now that you are made gentleman, sir, | 莎士比亚先生 既然你是绅士了 先生 |
[00:25] | you are become master of the Stratford watch, sir. | 你也就成为了斯特拉福哨所的主人 先生 |
[00:29] | As sergeant of the watch and convener of the local militia, | 作为哨所的中士和本地民兵的召集者 |
[00:32] | I, Sergeant Dogberry, sir, | 我 道布瑞中士 先生 |
[00:35] | have the honour of presenting you, | 很荣幸地授予 |
[00:37] | sir, with, sir, your sword, sir. | 先生您 您的宝剑 先生 |
[00:41] | I’ve got a sword, Mary! My very own sword! | 我有剑了 玛丽 我自己的剑 |
[00:45] | For truth, for justice and for shoving fair up every bastable | 为了真理 为了正义 为了让那些 |
[00:51] | who’s ever snooted his cock at us! | 鄙视过我们的人闭嘴 |
[00:54] | Oh, John! I’m so proud! | 哦 约翰 我是多么自豪 |
[00:57] | No longer be we pariahs in the town but instead are posh, | 我们不再是城里的贱民 而是贵族了 |
[01:01] | and thus can shove it up whomsoever we please. | 只要愿意 我们可以叫任何人滚一边去 |
[01:05] | Please, sir, are you a real soldier? | 先生 请问您真的是士兵吗 |
[01:08] | Oh, the bravest, lad. | 是最勇敢的战士 小子 |
[01:11] | I have slain a thousand Turks in a single day | 我曾在一天之内杀了一千个土耳其人 |
[01:14] | and faced down the hordes of Muscovy. | 把一大群俄国佬揍得人仰马翻 |
[01:17] | How do you get to be a soldier? | 您是怎么当上士兵的 |
[01:19] | By talking complete Bolingbrokes, apparently. | 显然是用满嘴跑火车的方式 |
[01:23] | The recruiting office is always looking for smart lads, son. | 征兵处永远对聪明小伙儿开放 孩子 |
[01:26] | Your Queen needs you. | 女王需要你 |
[01:30] | I want to be a brave soldier, | 我希望成为一个勇敢的士兵 |
[01:32] | like Sergeant Dogberry and all the men at Agincourt | 就像道布瑞中士 就像爸爸绝妙的新剧里 |
[01:35] | in Dad’s brilliant new play. | 参与阿金库尔战役的那些人 |
[01:37] | Then you’ll need a sword, son. | 那么你需要一把剑 孩子 |
[01:38] | Can I have a hold of yours? | 我能握一握你您的吗 |
[01:40] | No, it’s mine! | 不行 这是我的 |
[01:42] | Bring ale! Bring pie! Let all rejoice! Father is home. | 上酒 上派 让我们庆祝吧 父亲回来了 |
[01:47] | I wasn’t expecting you, love. Good journey? | 真没想到 亲爱的 旅途顺利吗 |
[01:50] | Astonishingly… | 令人惊讶的是… |
[01:51] | no. | 并不 |
[01:54] | I had hoped to pass some | 我本期待在安静的睡眠中 |
[01:55] | of the long hours of travel in quiet slumber. | 度过旅途的漫漫时光 |
[01:58] | Sadly, that small pleasure was denied me, | 令人难过的是 这种小小的愉悦我都无法得到 |
[02:00] | our coach driver having been afflicted | 我们的车夫 嘴部患有 |
[02:02] | by a verbal version of the liquid turding malady, | 滔滔不绝的疾病 |
[02:05] | announcing every stop as we approached, | 快到站就大声报站 |
[02:08] | cataloguing all those yet to come as we departed, | 起步就再捋一遍没到的站 |
[02:11] | begging we take care as we disembarked, | 下车时请我们多多保重 |
[02:14] | reminding us to collect our belongings, | 提醒我们收拾好行李 |
[02:18] | assuring us at every juncture | 一有机会就向我们保证 |
[02:20] | that our comfort and safety were his top priority, | 会以乘客的舒适和安全为根本 |
[02:24] | hoping we’d had a good journey. | 不断祝我们旅途顺利 |
[02:26] | Eventually, I could stand it no longer, | 最终 我再也无法忍受 |
[02:28] | and in loud and manly voice did I declaim, | 于是果断地大声喊道 |
[02:31] | “Well, I might have a good journey | 如果你停止愚蠢的胡诌 |
[02:33] | “If you’d cease your fatuous drivelling and let me sleep!” | 让我好好睡觉 我的旅途就顺利多了 |
[02:39] | Never heard another peep out of him. | 从此之后再也没听他吭声 |
[02:41] | Yeah, cos he chucked us off and we | 是啊 因为他把我们赶下车了 |
[02:43] | had to walk from Brightwell-cum-Sotwell. | 我们不得不从布赖特韦尔走回来 |
[02:45] | A moral victory, nonetheless. | 尽管如此 我们在道德上胜利了 |
[02:47] | Not if you have to carry the bags. | 要是您不得不提行李 就不这么想了 |
[02:48] | You do not have to carry them, | 你不是”不得不”提行李 |
[02:50] | Botsky. You are paid to carry them. | 宝特姆 你是被雇来干这个的 |
[02:52] | Anyway, home now and I’m come in company. | 不管怎么样 终于到家了 有家人陪伴 |
[02:54] | Sweet Kate is with me, | 亲爱的凯特也随我回来 |
[02:56] | and also the artist formerly known as Marlowe. | 还有这位以前叫做马洛的艺术家 |
[03:00] | And me! I’m here, too. | 还有我 我也在呢 |
[03:02] | You do not get billing, Bottom. | 你不算数 宝特姆 |
[03:03] | You’ll have noticed, in my histories, | 你或许注意到 在我的历史剧中 |
[03:05] | when Norfolk enters, announcing he’s come upon his hour | 当诺福克出场 说自己和曼彻斯特 |
[03:08] | with Manchester, Suffolk and Norwich, | 萨福克 诺里奇一起来了 |
[03:10] | adding that East Grinstead and Billingsgate are expected shortly | 又说东格林斯特德和比林斯门很快就来 |
[03:13] | with news of Slough, | 他们有斯劳的新闻 |
[03:14] | he does not add, | 他并没有说 |
[03:16] | “Plus the bloke who cooks my pie and carries all my stuff.” | 那个帮我做饭提行李的小子也来了 |
[03:20] | Servants go in the stage directions, I’m afraid, | 仆人也有舞台形象 |
[03:23] | along with minstrels, courtiers, | 吟游诗人 大臣 |
[03:25] | letter lords and the army of France. | 领主 法国士兵也都有 |
[03:28] | Sorry, Botsky, but you are an italic. | 抱歉 宝特姆 可你是意大利人 |
[03:31] | I resent that deeply. I am English born and bred. | 我厌恶这身份 我是土生土长的英国人 |
[03:34] | Never mind him, Bottom. Everyone’s welcome here. | 别理他 宝特姆 欢迎回来 |
[03:38] | You, too, Kate. And Mr Marlowe, RIP. | 你也是 凯特 还有马洛先生 愿您安息 |
[03:43] | Also Messrs Burbage, Condell and Kempe are come a-visiting. | 伯比奇 康戴尔和坎普先生也来拜访了 |
[03:46] | Good day, Mrs Shakespeare, my lady. | 日安 莎士比亚夫人 亲爱的女士 |
[03:49] | Don’t worry, we’re not staying. | 别担心 我们不会停留太久 |
[03:50] | Just popped in to pay our respects. | 只是顺道走访 前来致敬 |
[03:52] | Goodness! What’s brought you all to the country at once? | 老天 什么风把您几位同时吹来了 |
[03:56] | Sweet air, Mrs Shakespeare. | 当然是香甜的空气 莎士比亚夫人 |
[03:57] | The London fog is foul just now. | 伦敦现在雾霾横行 |
[03:59] | So, we have accepted some rural engagements to escape it. | 所以 我们到乡村来躲一躲 |
[04:03] | Good to get out of town, play to real people, yeah? | 能离开城镇 跟真人打交道多好 是吧 |
[04:06] | And I must write another play, | 我还得写另外一部剧 |
[04:08] | and the reek in town be so fetid, it precludes all concentration. | 城镇中的味道是如此恶臭 让人无法集中精力 |
[04:11] | Oysters be in season | 牡蛎正当时 |
[04:13] | and lord and man alike do blow wind and crack their cheeks. | 领主们喜欢吹风 把脸吹得皲裂 |
[04:17] | Tush, tush. | 呸呸呸 |
[04:18] | Then ’tis pity you have left town, | 你离开了镇子还真是遗憾啊 |
[04:20] | lady, for so foul be your temper, | 女士 您这臭脾气 |
[04:21] | it would make even the London air seem sweet. | 相比之下 伦敦的空气都变得甜美 |
[04:23] | Fie, fie, sirrah. | 呸呸 臭小子 |
[04:24] | A sweet compliment from a man so sour. | 狗嘴里吐不出象牙 |
[04:27] | What’s got into those two? | 他俩怎么啦 |
[04:29] | Isn’t it fascinating that they’re both such proud, witty people | 马洛的假死 让两个骄傲又聪明的人 |
[04:33] | that the close proximity forced upon them by Marlowe’s fake death | 聚在一起吵吵闹闹 |
[04:37] | has resulted in this endless, hilarious sparring? | 多热闹 多有意思 |
[04:40] | Not very hilarious, love. | 并不热闹 亲爱的 |
[04:42] | Could get a bit irritating, in fact. | 事实上 甚至有点烦人 |
[04:45] | Oh, I doubt that. | 不是吧 爸爸 |
[04:46] | Two warring wits exchanging a constant stream of arch puns, | 两个冤家说着双关话 |
[04:50] | smug put-downs and tortuously convoluted insults? | 自鸣得意地贬低对方 拐弯抹角地侮辱对方 |
[04:53] | Hard to see how that could ever get irritating. | 这怎么就烦人了 |
[04:57] | Yes, didn’t you do something similar with your Shrew, Will, | 威廉 你在《驯悍记》里 |
[04:59] | between Petruchio and Katherine? | 不就是这么写皮特鲁修和凯瑟琳娜的吗 |
[05:02] | Which was very, very irritating. | 那段真是太烦人了 |
[05:04] | Got some lovely letters. | 我们收到不错的反馈信 |
[05:06] | From his mum. | 那是他妈写的 |
[05:08] | Well, we must to the tavern where we rest tonight, | 那么 我们得回到今晚下榻的酒馆去了 |
[05:11] | for tomorrow, we play Birmingham. | 明天我们得动身去伯明翰 |
[05:13] | Oh, I do love Birmingham. | 我爱死伯明翰了 |
[05:14] | Such a tiny, sweet, fragrant little town. | 如此小巧 可爱 精致的小镇 |
[05:17] | Yes, with a particularly sensible, | 是啊 道路规划合理高效 |
[05:19] | efficient and user-friendly road layout. | 用户友好 |
[05:22] | Let’s hope that never changes. | 真希望这永远不会改变 |
[05:24] | Well, adieu, all. Adieu. | 那么 大家再会 |
[05:27] | Well, it’s lovely to have you all. | 欢聚一堂真好 |
[05:30] | Hamnet, shift your arsington and get your nose out of that play. | 哈姆尼特 挪挪屁股 别光顾着读剧本 |
[05:33] | There’s chores to be done. | 还有家务活要做呢 |
[05:35] | He’s reading your Henry V, son. He loves it! | 他在读你的《亨利五世》 他爱死那部剧了 |
[05:38] | Him and all London, Mrs S. | 不止他 整个伦敦都如此 莎士比亚夫人 |
[05:40] | Been an absolute megahit. | 这剧是绝对的成功之作 |
[05:41] | Tush, tush, sir. State the obvious, why don’t you? | 呸呸呸 先生 这不是明摆着嘛 |
[05:44] | Fie, fie, lady. And ’tis obvious you are a pain. | 真不像话 女士 你真烦人 |
[05:46] | – Tush, tush! – Fie, fie! | – 呸呸呸 – 呸呸呸 |
[05:47] | I finally got around to writing my Henry V. | 我可算有时间写《亨利五世》了 |
[05:50] | Amazing how many hits I’ve had called Henry. | 难以置信 我写了这么多亨利相关的大热剧本 |
[05:53] | Sort of spooky, when you think of it. Six so far. | 想想还是有些奇怪的 到目前为止都六部了 |
[05:57] | I mean, what were the odds? | 我是说 这概率得多小 |
[05:59] | Add two Richards and a John, | 还有两部写理查的 一部写约翰的 |
[06:00] | which were spin-offs, and I’ve kind of… | 这三部相当于续集 我已经… |
[06:04] | I’ve kind of invented a franchise. | 某种程度上我已经发明了一种专利 |
[06:07] | The Henry Universe. | 亨利宇宙 |
[06:09] | A fantasy universe, Mr Shakespeare. | 这是个幻想宇宙 莎士比亚先生 |
[06:11] | Xenophobic, fake history masquerading as truth. | 其中 仇外情绪和假历史伪装成真理 |
[06:14] | Enjoy it while you can. Because I can’t see people long suffering | 趁现在尽情享受吧 我想人们不愿意一直 |
[06:18] | such simplistic and manipulative distortions | 被这种简化歪曲的历史故事折磨 |
[06:21] | in place of complex, properly researched argument. | 而不是阅读复杂而精心推断的历史结论 |
[06:26] | Kind of think they might. | 我觉得他们愿意 |
[06:29] | Tush, tush, lady. Someone’s swallowed some very big words. | 呸呸呸 女士 有人说了大话 |
[06:32] | Fie, fie, sirrah. I wish you would swallow your tongue. | 呸呸呸 小子 希望你能闭上嘴巴 |
[06:35] | Tush, tush, lady. | 呸呸呸 女士 |
[06:36] | Well, if you’d swallowed yours, you would have a pain | 要是你咽下你的舌头 那你不仅会烦人 |
[06:38] | as well as being a pain, for such a diet would make anyone sick. | 还会腹痛 因为这样的饮食会让人生病 |
[06:41] | Fie, fie, sirrah! | 呸呸呸 臭小子 |
[06:42] | I actually think I may have to kill myself. | 我觉得我真该自杀 |
[06:46] | “Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more | 好朋友们 再接再厉 向缺口冲去吧 |
[06:52] | “Or close the wall up with our English dead.” | 冲不进 就拿咱们英国人的尸体去堵住这座城墙 |
[06:56] | I hate that line. It’s horrible. | 我讨厌这种台词 太可怕了 |
[06:57] | Hate it, my sweet? | 讨厌 亲爱的 |
[06:59] | Well, he’s actually telling | 因为事实上他就是在命令 |
[07:00] | his men to charge into a gap in the wall | 下属冲向墙上的缝隙 |
[07:02] | and fill it up with their slaughtered corpses. | 用尸首堵上 |
[07:05] | I do understand the image, my love. | 我想得出这场面 亲爱的 |
[07:07] | ‘Twas I who conjured it. | 毕竟我就是作者 |
[07:10] | Well, it’s a good job you do, son, | 干得漂亮 儿子 |
[07:12] | because when it comes to your images, | 你说想得出这场面 |
[07:15] | you’re the only one who does. | 其实只有你想得出来 |
[07:16] | Well, that may be the case, Father, but, weirdly, | 也许是吧 爸爸 但很奇怪 |
[07:19] | I’ve found that people | 我发现人们 |
[07:20] | don’t actually need to understand my images, | 并不需要理解我描写的场景 |
[07:22] | as they seem perfectly happy just pretending to. | 他们假装理解了就很开心 |
[07:26] | I can’t go. I just cannot go. | 我不能去 不能去 |
[07:28] | I look completely and utterly crapulous. | 我像是个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[07:31] | What’s all this? | 怎么回事 |
[07:33] | Sir Thomas Livesey’s giving a masked ball | 托马斯·利夫塞爵士今晚要在教堂大厅 |
[07:36] | for the young people at the church hall tonight | 为年轻人举办一场假面舞会 |
[07:38] | and every maid and youth must attend in disguise. | 所有少年少女均要乔装出席 |
[07:41] | Ooh, it’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[07:43] | I met your grandad at just such a ball, Susanna. | 我就是在这样的舞会上邂逅了你爷爷 苏珊娜 |
[07:47] | Spotted him across the room. | 隔着一屋子人瞧见了他 |
[07:48] | Oh, a fearsome, ugly gargoyle face! | 一张可怕又丑陋的脸 就像滴水嘴兽 |
[07:52] | How was I to know he’d forgotten his mask? | 我怎么会知道他是忘戴面具了 |
[07:57] | This was my chance to go up to Claude, | 这是我接近克劳德的机会 |
[07:59] | who I really want to get with, | 我超想和他在一起 |
[08:00] | but I just can’t now cos my mask’s too stupid. | 但现在没戏了 我的面具太傻了 |
[08:03] | Oh, but it isn’t. It’s a lovely mask, Sue. Wonderful. | 没啊 这是一副不错的面具 苏 很好 |
[08:08] | But perhaps if you let me make a couple of tiny adjustments. | 但请允许我调整一点点 |
[08:12] | Sue really likes this boy Claude, and she’s hoping that, | 苏真的很喜欢这个克劳德 而且她想 |
[08:16] | from behind the anonymity of her mask, | 戴着那副面具 |
[08:18] | she’ll pluck the courage to ask him if he wants to get with her. | 鼓起勇气 向他表白 |
[08:21] | But I don’t think even the mask will help, | 可我不认为戴面具有作用 |
[08:24] | because she’s just too shy. | 她实在是太害羞了 |
[08:26] | Here, Sue. Is this a bit better? | 好了 苏 是不是好点了 |
[08:30] | I mean, it’s still mainly your work. | 主体还是你做的 |
[08:34] | Kate, it is amazing. | 凯特 不可思议 |
[08:36] | You are so elegant and talented. | 你真是优雅又能干 |
[08:39] | I bet you’d know how to ask a boy out. | 你一定知道如何约男生出去 |
[08:41] | – Well, here’s a thought. Why doesn’t she? – What? | – 我有个主意 不如就她了 – 什么 |
[08:44] | Well, why doesn’t Kate go to the masked ball in your stead | 何不让凯特代你去假面舞会 |
[08:47] | and ask Claude if he wants to get with her? | 向克劳德表白呢 |
[08:50] | Claude would think it was you. | 克劳德会以为是你 |
[08:52] | You see? | 看到没 |
[08:54] | Absolutely identical. | 完全一样 |
[08:58] | Will you help me get with Claude, Kate? | 你愿意帮我追到克劳德吗 凯特 |
[09:01] | Well, gosh! I don’t know. | 天呐 我不知道 |
[09:02] | We are talking about obtaining sexual favours by deception here. | 这是骗炮 |
[09:07] | There are huge issues of morality and legality. | 不道德也不合法 |
[09:09] | I mean, if you get with him having groomed him | 如果你用我的形象和性格 |
[09:12] | using my image and personality profile, it’s actually assault. | 追到了他 这挺伤人的 |
[09:16] | Blimey, Kate! You’re criminalising half the plays I ever wrote. | 凯特 你把我一半的剧本说成犯罪了 |
[09:22] | Just saying. | 只是说说 |
[09:23] | But you will do it, though? I mean… | 那你肯吗 |
[09:25] | You are my mate? | 你是我的朋友吧 |
[09:28] | Oh, goodness! | 我的天 |
[09:29] | That is true, isn’t it? I am your mate, aren’t I? | 是真的吗 我是你的朋友 不是吗 |
[09:33] | I’ve got a girlie mate. | 我有女性朋友了 |
[09:35] | Take that, Samantha, Ruby, | 看到了吗 萨曼莎 露比 |
[09:37] | Deb, Cass, Gertrude, Pat | 德比 卡斯 格特鲁德 帕特 |
[09:38] | and all the other bitchingtons. | 还有其他的小贱人 |
[09:40] | Who’s Nelly No-Mates now? Not me, because I’ve got one! | 谁没朋友 不是我 我有朋友的 |
[09:46] | Of course I’ll do it, Sue. | 我当然愿意 苏 |
[09:47] | Impersonating one another at masked balls is what mates are for. | 朋友就该在假面舞会上互换身份 |
[10:04] | There’s Claude in the pink doublet. | 穿着粉色上衣的就是克劳德 |
[10:06] | Ain’t he lush, even with his mask on? | 是不是很讨人喜欢 就算戴着面具 |
[10:08] | Who’s that he’s with, Sue? | 他身边的是谁 苏 |
[10:10] | That boy has a strange, brooding and malevolent presence. | 那个男生有种奇怪 阴森 不怀好意的感觉 |
[10:14] | That’s Moll John’s boy, Donald. Don John. | 那是莫尔·约翰家的唐纳德 唐·约翰 |
[10:18] | He hates to see anyone happy, | 他看不惯别人开心 |
[10:19] | so me and Claude copping off would get right on his tittlingtons. | 一旦我和克劳德在一起 他一定立刻就翻脸 |
[10:22] | Well, why does he wish you ill, daughter? | 他为何看不得你好 女儿 |
[10:24] | Oh, it ain’t just me. He’s just generally wicked. | 不是针对我 他对谁都不好 |
[10:27] | Right, here I go. | 好了 我去了 |
[10:30] | Where’s Sue, then, Margaret? | 苏在哪儿 玛格丽特 |
[10:32] | Oh, she’s right lush, I reckon. I wouldn’t mind getting with her. | 我觉得她很合我意 我不介意和她交往 |
[10:34] | Why, Claude, do you deny me? | 克劳德 请别拒绝我 |
[10:38] | I am Susanna, come as promised. Will you dance a little, sir? | 我是苏珊娜 如约而至 一起跳舞吗 先生 |
[10:42] | Blimey, Sue! You do sound posh. | 苏 你可真优雅 |
[10:45] | It don’t half turn me on. | 我太兴奋了 |
[10:47] | It’s working perfectly, Sue. | 进展顺利 苏 |
[10:49] | Claude is clearly besotted with Kate as you. | 克劳德显然是被假扮你的凯特迷住了 |
[10:54] | And next time, it will be you, not Kate, with whom he dances. | 而下一位与他共舞的将是你 而不是凯特 |
[11:06] | Oh, Mum, it worked brilliantly! | 妈妈 太顺利了 |
[11:08] | Claude loves me and he wants to get with me. | 克劳德爱我 他想和我在一起 |
[11:10] | That’s what he said to Kate when he thought she me. | 他以为凯特是我 这么告诉凯特的 |
[11:13] | – Isn’t that right, Kate? – It certainly is. | – 对不对 凯特 – 没错 |
[11:15] | The sweet, lovesick fellow even so far forgot himself | 那个甜蜜相思的家伙甚至忘乎所以 |
[11:18] | as to inquire if he could cop a bit of a feel-up. | 询问能否更多一点接触 |
[11:23] | Which, of course, with | 当然 我 |
[11:24] | maidenly blushes half hidden behind my mask, | 脸红红地 |
[11:27] | I declined. | 拒绝了 |
[11:28] | Actually, that could have given you away, | 那可能会露馅 |
[11:30] | cos I definitely would have let him. | 因为我肯定同意 |
[11:33] | Here’s your mask. A souvenir of your first love. | 给你面具 纪念你的初恋 |
[11:36] | Tush, tush, madam. | 呸呸呸 女士 |
[11:38] | You should wear it still, for I venture it improves your face, | 你应该继续戴着 那样看上去更漂亮 |
[11:41] | my dear Lady Disdain. | 我的傲慢小姐 |
[11:42] | Is it possible disdain should die | 世上有马洛先生那样的人 |
[11:44] | when she hath such meet food to feed it as Signor Marlowe? | 傲慢是不会死去的 |
[11:47] | I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow. | 我宁可听我的狗对着乌鸦吠 |
[11:50] | Honestly, Will, you’re | 说实话 你得去 |
[11:51] | going to have to have a word with those two. | 和那俩人聊聊 |
[11:53] | Why do they have to be so mean? | 他们为什么总是针锋相对 |
[11:55] | Me thinks I see the reason, wife. | 我想我知道原因 老婆 |
[11:58] | They’re in love, but do deny it even unto themselves. | 他们相爱 但互不承认 |
[12:01] | In love? But they’ve been fighting. They always do. | 相爱 但他们总是拌嘴 向来如此 |
[12:04] | That’s the point. | 这就是关键 |
[12:06] | They be fiery, sparky opposites | 他们看似水火不容 |
[12:08] | ever in denial about the true nature of their feelings. | 却在否认内心的真实情感 |
[12:11] | All this verbal jousting is just surrogate rumpy-pumpington. | 每次唇舌之战都是他们爱的表现 |
[12:15] | Well, I wish they’d hurry | 我就希望他们能赶快 |
[12:16] | up and get to the real rumpy-pumpington, | 正正经经地谈恋爱 |
[12:18] | because it’s getting on my nerves. | 这样搞得我很烦 |
[12:20] | They need an intervention. | 那需要有人充当润滑剂 |
[12:22] | I’ve sorted out Sue and Claude. | 我已经撮成了苏和克劳德 |
[12:24] | Now I’ll sort out Kate and Kit. | 现在我来撮合凯特和基特 |
[12:26] | Husband, in the past, you said you were against such a match. | 老公 你以前说你不看好他俩的 |
[12:29] | Remember their Italian adventure? | 还记得他们的意大利之旅吗 |
[12:32] | And Marlowe’s a shagsome, bonking rodent… | 马洛是个到处风流的啮齿动物 |
[12:36] | who, rumour has it, | 据说他 |
[12:39] | prefers his maids with cod-dangles, if you know what I mean. | 更喜欢拼刺刀 明白我意思吗 |
[12:44] | ‘Tis true that, like the restless pendulum | 的确 如同钟摆摇摆永不停歇 |
[12:46] | that marks the steps of Father Time, Kit swingeth both ways. | 象征时间老人的脚步 基特摇摆于男女两边 |
[12:53] | But ’tis clear he loves Kate. | 但他显然爱着凯特 |
[12:55] | The problem is they’re both too proud to make the first move, | 问题是他们都太高傲 不愿走出第一步 |
[12:58] | thus must I trick each into thinking that the other doth love. | 因此我必须让他们明白对方的心意 |
[13:02] | I shall bide my time. | 我要等一个最佳时机 |
[13:04] | Tell me more, Kate. Was I really romantic? | 多跟我讲讲 凯特 我是不是很浪漫 |
[13:06] | Oh, yes, you were, Sue. So romantic. | 是的 苏 你很浪漫 |
[13:09] | And Claude confessed he was proper gutted when I had to leave. | 克劳德坦言 我要走的时候 他心都空了 |
[13:12] | He made me promise to meet him at the tavern for the after-ball. | 他要我去酒馆参加舞会后的聚会 |
[13:15] | Mum! I’m off to the tavern! | 妈妈 我要去酒馆 |
[13:17] | The tavern?! But you be but a maid! | 酒馆 但你还是个少女 |
[13:19] | I’m 16. | 我十六岁 |
[13:21] | Juliet got married, | 朱丽叶十三岁时 |
[13:22] | consummated it and killed herself by the time she was 13. | 就结婚 同房 然后自杀了 |
[13:27] | Yeah, well, let’s not dwell on that, love, because, frankly, | 别纠结这个了 亲爱的 坦白来讲 |
[13:30] | I’ve always thought your father making Juliet only 13 | 我一直觉得你的父亲设定朱丽叶为十三岁 |
[13:34] | was a bit weird. | 是有点奇怪 |
[13:38] | It was not weird. | 并不奇怪 |
[13:40] | I must say, it always bothered me a bit, | 不得不说 这也一直困扰着我 |
[13:42] | but I decided to ignore it. | 但我最终忽略了 |
[13:43] | I think that’s what people will do. | 我觉得人们也会这么做 |
[13:44] | Cast older actresses… | 找些年长的女演员… |
[13:46] | and probably cut the line where it says about | 删去那句 |
[13:49] | Juliet not having seen her 14th summer, | 朱丽叶没能看到十四岁的夏天 |
[13:52] | because it really is a bit weird. | 因为真的挺怪的 |
[13:55] | It’s not weird. | 这不奇怪 |
[13:57] | It’s a quite deliberately stylised image of youth and innocence. | 这是刻意塑造的年幼无知的形象 |
[14:01] | It would be different if Romeo were a dirty old pervington, | 如果罗密欧是个脏兮兮的老鬼 就不同了 |
[14:04] | but he’s not, obviously. | 但他显然不是 |
[14:06] | Why obviously? | 为什么说显然 |
[14:08] | As I recall, you never mention Romeo’s age, | 我记得你未曾提过罗密欧的年龄 |
[14:12] | although I can’t be sure because, by the middle of Act II, | 但我不能肯定 因为第二幕演到一半 |
[14:15] | I was fast asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[14:17] | He doesn’t. Romeo’s age is never mentioned in the play. | 他没有 罗密欧的年龄未曾在戏中提及 |
[14:21] | What, so while Juliet is definitely 13, | 什么 所以朱丽叶确定是十三岁 |
[14:24] | Romeo could be, like, 55 and really creepy? | 而罗密欧可能五十五岁吗 太可怕了 |
[14:28] | No, he couldn’t, Bottom. | 不 他不可能 宝特姆 |
[14:29] | When I came up with Romeo And Juliet… | 当我构思出《罗密欧与朱丽叶》时 |
[14:32] | – Except you didn’t come up with it, Mr Shakespeare. – What? | – 但不是你原创的 莎士比亚先生 – 啥 |
[14:34] | At first I thought you did, | 刚开始我还以为是你原创的 |
[14:36] | but then I read The Tragicall Historye Of Romeus And Juliet, | 但是后来我读了《罗密欧与朱丽叶之悲惨历史》 |
[14:39] | written two years before you were born, | 亚瑟·布鲁克1562年的作品 |
[14:42] | in 1562, by Arthur Brooke, | 出版时间比你出生还要早两年 |
[14:43] | which is an almost identical narrative to yours. | 几乎和你的叙事一样 |
[14:46] | How can you say that? | 你凭什么这么说 |
[14:48] | Romeus is spelt completely differently to Romeo, for a start. | 起码两个”罗密欧”拼写完全不一样 |
[14:52] | – And there is one other difference. – You see? | – 那还有不同 – 你发现什么了 |
[14:54] | Brooke names Juliet as aged… 16. | 布鲁克设定朱丽叶的年龄为十六岁 |
[14:57] | So, you specifically made her | 所以你特意把她 |
[14:59] | younger than in your source material? | 改成比原著要年轻一些 |
[15:02] | Juliet’s age was the only thing you changed? | 你只是更改了朱丽叶的年龄吗 |
[15:06] | Now, that really is weird. | 现在是真奇怪了 |
[15:09] | It is not weird! | 不奇怪 |
[15:11] | Susanna was 13 when I wrote it | 我写的时候苏珊娜只有十三岁 |
[15:13] | and I wanted to doubly emphasise the nature of the generation gap | 我想着重强调代沟 |
[15:17] | to make the innocent purity ever more heartbreaking. | 无辜纯洁才能更加让人心碎 |
[15:21] | The point is, I’m blooming 16 and I’m going to the pub! | 重点是 我已经十六岁了 我要去酒吧 |
[15:24] | Kate’s done the groundwork. Now it’s time to get stuck in. | 凯特已经完成了基本工作 我该上了 |
[15:27] | And I’ll be off on my night watch. | 我要去守夜了 |
[15:29] | I might look in on you later, Sue. | 苏 我可能会去看看你 |
[15:32] | You can buy me a pint. | 你可以给我买杯酒 |
[15:33] | Don’t you dare talk to me. | 你别跟我说话 |
[15:34] | I’ll be copping off with Claude. | 我要和克劳德亲热 |
[15:36] | I don’t want you spoiling it, | 不能让你毁了 |
[15:37] | making me look all crappage and common-like. | 让我看起来又蠢又普通 |
[15:40] | Well, now, perhaps after all these distractions | 这些干扰和愚蠢的讨论结束后 |
[15:42] | and silly discussions, I can get on with my writing. | 我能够继续我的写作了 |
[15:45] | After all, that is why I came here. | 毕竟这是我回来的目的 |
[15:47] | Hamnet, pluck me a quill from Mistress Clucky’s arsington. | 哈姆尼特 从克拉克夫人屁股上拔一支羽毛给我 |
[15:53] | ‘Tis time for another Henry. | 我要再写一部关于亨利的剧 |
[15:58] | Is it going to be full of battles again, Dad? | 剧情又会充满战争吗 爸爸 |
[16:00] | It certainly is. | 没错 |
[16:02] | If gentlemen in England now abed | 如果英格兰的绅士们认为 |
[16:03] | think themselves accursed that they missed Agincourt, | 他们错过阿金库尔战役是受了诅咒 |
[16:06] | they’re going to feel themselves royally shafted | 那么错过《亨利五世》第二部里那些战争 |
[16:08] | to have missed all the battles I’m going to write about in Henry V, Part II. | 他们会觉得是上辈子造了孽 |
[16:14] | Words have consequences, Will. | 文字是有影响力的 威廉 |
[16:16] | Young men might die because of your plays. | 年轻人可能会因为你的戏剧而死 |
[16:19] | Only if they get bored to death. | 那也是因为无聊致死 |
[16:22] | – Right! I’m off on my night watch. – My hero! | – 好吧 等我守夜归来 – 我的英雄 |
[16:25] | When I get back, you might like to polish my weapon. | 等我回来时 还劳驾你擦拭我的利剑 |
[16:30] | Always happy to oblige a gentleman. | 总是乐意为绅士效劳 |
[16:33] | Mr Shakespeare, | 莎士比亚先生 |
[16:34] | the Battle of Agincourt was the peak | 阿金库尔战役是亨利五世 |
[16:36] | of Henry V’s military career. | 军事生涯的巅峰 |
[16:38] | He had no great triumphs after that. | 自那以后他就再也没有打过胜仗了 |
[16:40] | He will now. | 现在他可以了 |
[16:42] | Your histories are not histories at all, | 你的历史剧根本就不是历史 |
[16:45] | just laughable propaganda | 只是一些设计过的好笑段子 |
[16:46] | designed to shore up the legitimacy of the current monarchy. | 拍君主制度的马屁 |
[16:49] | Duh. | 那又怎么样 |
[16:50] | Tush, tush, lady. | 呸呸呸 女士 |
[16:52] | If thy face were as fine as thy speech, | 如果你的颜值和你的演讲一样精彩的话 |
[16:55] | it would be a pretty thing indeed. | 那将是一件非常美好的事情 |
[16:57] | Fie, fie, sirrah! | 呸呸呸 臭小子 |
[16:58] | They’re at it again with the love jousting. | 他们又一次为了爱情争吵 |
[17:00] | I think it’s time to bring them together | 我想是时候给他们牵牵红线了 |
[17:02] | so that true love may blossom | 这样真爱才有机会绽放 |
[17:03] | and we can all have a bit of peace. | 我们也得到一点安宁 |
[17:05] | Well, I’m going to smoke a pipe. | 我想要抽点烟 |
[17:07] | I hope you have a tinder, sir, | 那我希望你有火绒 先生 |
[17:09] | for you have no spark of wit to light it. | 因为你没有智慧的火花来点烟 |
[17:12] | Tush, tush, lady. | 呸呸呸 女士 |
[17:14] | Be it ever unlit, it’s still hotter than you. | 就算点不着 也比你更火热 |
[17:18] | Bottom, a word. | 宝特姆 有话跟你说 |
[17:19] | You know that Kate and Marlowe have, of late, | 你知道最近凯特和马洛 |
[17:22] | taken to trading verbal blows on a pretty much continuous basis? | 已经打了很久的口水战了吗 |
[17:25] | Uh, yeah. It’s doing my head in. | 呃 是的 真令我头大 |
[17:27] | They’re so sick of each other, it’s painful. | 他们互相憎恶 这太糟糕了 |
[17:30] | No, not surprisingly, being a servant, | 作为仆人 你蠢到完全搞错情况 |
[17:31] | you have stupidly misread the situation. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[17:34] | This trading of abuse means not that they hate each other, | 互相的语言攻击并不是因为他们讨厌对方 |
[17:37] | but that they love each other. | 而是因为他们爱着对方 |
[17:39] | You’re joking me. Why? | 你是在和我说笑吗 为什么 |
[17:41] | ‘Tis the nature of the proud heart, Botsky. | 骄傲的人天性如此 宝特姆 |
[17:43] | But now ’tis time to bring these two hearts together. | 但是现在让我们来推他们一把 |
[17:47] | I intend to tell you, in Marlowe’s hearing, | 等一下我会对你说 凯特爱马洛 |
[17:50] | that Kate doth love him. | 并让马洛听到 |
[17:51] | You just go along with whate’er I say. | 你就接我的话茬 |
[17:57] | Gosh, Botsky! | 天呐 宝特姆 |
[17:58] | Have you seen the way our Kate’s been ogling Mr Marlowe? | 你看没看见我们的凯特在给马洛先生暗送秋波 |
[18:03] | Oh, right. Yeah, absolutely. | 是的 没错 当然 |
[18:09] | And you’d hear her sigh that she loves him full passionately? | 你听到她叹息 说对他一片真心吗 |
[18:13] | Oh, yeah, I did. She sighed big-time. Massive sighing. | 是的 听到了 她叹息了很久 超级超级久 |
[18:17] | Blimey, that’s a shocker. Kate sighs for me? | 什么 真是令人惊讶 凯特为我暗自神伤吗 |
[18:21] | I thought she hated my perky white arsington. | 我还以为她讨厌我的 |
[18:23] | It’s working! I can hear him sucking his pipe | 有效果了 我能听到他相当欣喜地 |
[18:25] | with gleeful eagerness. | 抽着他的烟斗 |
[18:28] | Now must we serve Kate likewise. | 现在我们去凯特面前再演一遍 |
[18:31] | Botsky, did you hear how melancholy Mr Marlowe | 宝特姆 你看到马洛先生多么忧郁地 |
[18:35] | was as he sucked his pipe? | 抽着他的烟斗吗 |
[18:36] | So sadly did he suck. | 他超级低落 |
[18:38] | Saddest sucking I ever heard. | 真是我见过最忧郁的烟鬼 |
[18:41] | He is a really sad sucker. | 他真是一个悲伤的烟鬼 |
[18:46] | Then did he whisper soft the name of his true love. | 他还轻柔地低语真爱的名字 |
[18:51] | “Kate! Kate!” He quoth. | 凯特 凯特 他轻声低语 |
[18:53] | “I love thee, yet have not the courage to tell thee.” | “我爱你 却没有勇气告诉你” |
[18:58] | Blimey, that’s a shocker. I thought he hated me. | 什么 真是令人惊讶 我还以为他讨厌我 |
[19:01] | Brilliant! Thus emboldened by the promise of requited passion, | 精彩 在我们两个这么强有力的助攻下 |
[19:04] | both will declare their love. | 他们一定会正视他们的感情的 |
[19:05] | Job done. Can’t fail. | 搞定 绝对不会失败了 |
[19:08] | Love be truly all around. | 爱情正在我们周围发酵 |
[19:10] | I feel it in my fingers. | 我的手指甚至我的脚趾头 |
[19:13] | I feel it in my toes. | 都感受到它的存在了 |
[19:15] | Make way! Give air! Give air! Make way! | 让路 快让开 快让开 让开 |
[19:18] | Sir, what ails her? | 先生 发生什么了 |
[19:19] | Panic not, Mrs Shakespeare. The maid hath but fainted. | 不要惊慌 莎士比亚太太 她只是晕倒了而已 |
[19:22] | Fainted? But why? | 晕倒了 出什么事了 |
[19:24] | A dreadful confrontation in the tavern, Mrs Shakespeare. | 酒馆里发生了一起可怕的冲突 莎士比亚太太 |
[19:26] | Susanna was making merry with a group of young people | 苏珊娜和一群年轻人正在玩乐 |
[19:29] | when a boy called Claude did approach | 有一个叫克劳德的男孩闯进来 |
[19:31] | and defame her most vilely, | 用最讨厌的方式诽谤她 |
[19:33] | calling her a tarting-slap. | 说她水性杨花 |
[19:34] | My Sue, a tarting-slap? | 我的苏 水性杨花 |
[19:36] | Never! | 怎么会是 |
[19:37] | Afraid so, Mrs S. | 恐怕如此 夫人 |
[19:38] | Seems she was seen snogging some other bloke | 好像是有人看到她和另一个家伙接吻 |
[19:41] | and letting him cop a feel-up. | 还让他动手动脚 |
[19:43] | But I never done it, Mum. I swear! | 但我没有做过 妈妈 我发誓 |
[19:45] | Fear not, Susanna. | 不要害怕 苏珊娜 |
[19:46] | You have been the victim of a foul plot, | 你是恶劣阴谋的受害人 |
[19:50] | which I, as master of the watch, have uncovered. | 我作为守卫人的首领 已经了解到真相了 |
[19:54] | Tell them everything you told me. Omit nothing. | 告诉他们你跟我说的 不要遗漏任何细节 |
[19:57] | Omitting nothing, sir. | 绝对不会遗漏的 先生 |
[20:00] | I said, “Hello, Master Shakespeare. | 我说 “你好 莎士比亚大师 |
[20:02] | ‘Tis a bit of a chilly night.” | 真是一个寒冷的夜晚” |
[20:05] | You said, “Blooming chilly, Master Dogberry. | 你说 “真他妈冷啊 道布瑞先生 |
[20:07] | “‘Twould freeze the Bolingbrokes off…” | 蛋都冻住了” |
[20:10] | When I said omit nothing, I meant omit nothing important. | 我的意思是 不要遗漏重点 |
[20:15] | You are… A ass. | 你真是 一个蠢货 |
[20:17] | Permission to object, sir! | 请允许我反对 先生 |
[20:20] | Dost thou not suspect my place? | 你难道怀疑我的地位吗 |
[20:24] | Dost thou not suspect my years? | 你难道怀疑我这一把年纪吗 |
[20:27] | Suspect? He means respect! | 怀疑 他想说瞧不起吧 |
[20:28] | What a hilarious confusion of language. | 多么滑稽混乱的说法 |
[20:32] | I wish I’d written it. | 我怎么没有想到这点 |
[20:34] | I’m sure, in time, you will. | 我确定 在适当的时候 你会的 |
[20:37] | I was doing my watching. | 我当时正在巡逻 |
[20:39] | I was watching here, I was watching there, | 我查看了一下这里 我查看了一下那里 |
[20:42] | I was watching everywhere. | 我到处巡查 |
[20:44] | That be my job, as we be called the watch. | 那就是我们所谓守卫人的工作 |
[20:48] | And then you heard something. | 然后你听到了些什么 |
[20:50] | I did, sir, | 是的 先生 |
[20:50] | which I hope did not exceed my duties, sir, | 希望这没有超出我的职责范围 先生 |
[20:53] | being as how we be not called the listen. | 毕竟我们不叫顺风耳 |
[20:56] | Tell them what you heard. | 告诉他们你所听到的 |
[20:57] | A very rogue and peasant knave called Don John, sir, | 一个叫做唐·约翰的地痞流氓无赖 先生 |
[21:00] | boasting as how he had done | 在吹嘘他的恶作剧 |
[21:02] | a trick by snogging up the sluttage Margaret | 明明是和小贱人玛格丽特接了吻 |
[21:06] | but telling Claude as how | 却骗克劳德说 |
[21:07] | he’d been snogging up the chaste Susanna. | 是和纯洁的苏珊娜接吻了 |
[21:09] | I have him locked up, sir, | 我已经将他关起来了 先生 |
[21:11] | and the whole village will know of his slander. | 全村的人都将知道是他在诽谤 |
[21:14] | Thank you. You are dismissed. | 谢谢你 退下吧 |
[21:18] | Well, we must also take our leave. Big show tomorrow. | 好了 我们也该走了 明天还有场大戏 |
[21:22] | It’s so important to bring arts to the regions. | 把艺术传播到地方真是太重要了 |
[21:25] | It’s very culturally divisive | 娱乐产业太过以伦敦为中心 |
[21:27] | that the entertainment industry is so London-centric. | 是会造成文化分裂的 |
[21:30] | Yeah. Like, mad culturally divisive. | 是啊 极度的文化分裂 |
[21:32] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[21:33] | Why should there not be | 为什么在伦敦之外 |
[21:34] | a theatre or production facility elsewhere? | 就没有剧院和工作室呢 |
[21:36] | The Lancashire village of Salford, for example? | 比如 索尔福德的兰开夏村 |
[21:39] | Except then we’d all be horribly inconvenienced | 如果有 我们去那边工作时 |
[21:42] | whenever we wanted to work there. | 会非常不方便 |
[21:45] | Unless we moved, I suppose. | 除非我们搬家 我想 |
[21:47] | Went to live in… the North. | 搬到… 北方 |
[21:50] | Perhaps best left as it is. So, we’ll see you anon. | 或许最好保持现状 再见 |
[21:53] | – Good e’en. Good e’en. – Thank you so much, Mr Burbage. | – 晚安 晚安 – 太感谢你了 伯比奇先生 |
[21:56] | Oh, well done, husband. Brilliant police work. | 你太棒了 老公 真是出色的警官 |
[21:59] | A rogue unmasked and Susanna’s name be cleared. | 揭发了小流氓 也恢复了苏珊娜的名声 |
[22:03] | And I can get my Claude back. | 还能让我的克劳德回来 |
[22:05] | This Claude must be taught a lesson before he be welcomed back into the fold, | 迎接他回来之前 必须得好好教育他一番 |
[22:09] | and I have a brilliant idea. | 而我有一个绝妙的想法 |
[22:11] | Oh, God! | 噢 天哪 |
[22:15] | We must tell him that Sue did not faint, but died… | 我们得告诉他 苏不是晕倒了 而是死了 |
[22:20] | of a broken heart. | 心碎而死 |
[22:22] | Then will I, a stern father, go to Claude and inform him that, | 然后我 一个严厉的父亲 找到克劳德 说 |
[22:26] | as penance, he must get with my niece Pru instead. | 为了赎罪 他必须娶我的侄女普鲁 |
[22:30] | Then, when Claude comes here for Pru, | 然后 当克劳德来找普鲁时 |
[22:33] | he will find this Pru all veiled because… | 他发现普鲁蒙着面纱 因为… |
[22:36] | – Bet you can’t guess. – It’s me. | – 你们肯定猜不到 – 其实是我 |
[22:40] | Oh, you did guess. | 噢 你猜到了 |
[22:41] | Well, yes, you will reveal yourself as Sue, | 好吧 是的 你就揭露自己是苏 |
[22:43] | Claude will have been taught his lesson, | 克劳德将得到教训 |
[22:45] | you will take him back and all will be love and joy. | 你将与他重归于好 过上和美幸福的生活 |
[22:48] | I think you should sleep on it. | 我想你应该考虑考虑再决定 |
[22:49] | Come on, kids. Judith, you shouldn’t still be up. | 走吧 孩子们 茱蒂丝 你该睡觉了 |
[22:52] | And Hamnet. Hamnet! | 还有哈姆尼特 哈姆尼特 |
[22:53] | Hamnet! Hamnet! | 哈姆尼特 哈姆尼特 |
[22:57] | Hamnet’s run away! | 哈姆尼特跑掉了 |
[22:59] | Boy missing? This is a job for the watch. | 男孩不见了 这可是看守的工作 |
[23:01] | He’s not missing. I know exactly where he’s gone. | 他不是不见了 我确切地知道他去哪了 |
[23:05] | It’s you and your stupid blooming play, Will, | 都怪你和你那愚蠢讨厌的戏剧 威廉 |
[23:08] | exciting the boy about war. | 让那孩子对战争感兴趣 |
[23:10] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[23:18] | Well, Master Shakespeare, you have made your mark | 好了 莎士比亚先生 你成功入伍了 |
[23:21] | that you will serve your Queen for seven years. | 你将为女王服务七年 |
[23:24] | – Yes, sir. – Suspect, lad! Big suspect! | – 遵命 长官 – 敬佩 小伙子 非常敬佩 |
[23:28] | Hamnet! What are you doing here? | 哈姆尼特 你在这里干什么 |
[23:31] | I’m going to be a soldier. I want to die in the breach. | 我要成为一名士兵 在履行职责时光荣地死去 |
[23:34] | Last time you were in the breach, | 上一次你”履行职责” 是你出生时屁股先出来 |
[23:36] | it was me nearly died, | 我差点死了 |
[23:38] | and I didn’t go through 14 hours of labour | 我花了十四个小时才把你生下来 |
[23:40] | to have you throw your life away. | 可不是为了让你这样葬送自己的生命的 |
[23:42] | There’s nothing to a battle, lad. Just takes balls. | 没什么好争辩的 小伙子 就拿出你的勇气吧 |
[23:45] | And when his have dropped, I’ll let you know. | 他蛋蛋掉了的时候 我会通知你的 |
[23:47] | Oh, Mum! | 噢 妈 |
[23:49] | Don’t dis-suspect me, madam. | 可别不尊重我 女士 |
[23:51] | I have fought with Frederick | 我曾在德国的森林中 |
[23:53] | in the German forests. | 与弗雷德里克王子并肩作战 |
[23:55] | I doubt it. | 我对此深表怀疑 |
[23:56] | But if you had, | 但是如果是真的 |
[23:57] | you would have seen what a bear’s prepared to do | 你应该见过 熊妈妈为了保护孩子 |
[24:00] | to defend her young. | 会做出什么 |
[24:02] | I’m mumma bear. | 我就是熊妈妈 |
[24:04] | Right. Well, in that case… Run along, lad. | 好吧 这样的话…你走吧 小伙子 |
[24:09] | You, exit. | 你 出去 |
[24:11] | Pursued by bear. | 你被熊缠上了 |
[24:18] | And if you ever risk your life again, | 如果你以后再拿生命冒险 |
[24:21] | I’ll blooming well kill you. | 我一定会杀了你 |
[24:24] | Such joy! | 多么开心啊 |
[24:25] | And look how pretty Susanna is | 看啊 苏珊娜多么漂亮 |
[24:28] | with Claude coming to collect her for a gadsome datelington. | 等着克劳德来带她去约会 |
[24:31] | So romantic, | 多么浪漫 |
[24:33] | even if he does think he’s coming to collect | 尽管他认为他来接的是 |
[24:35] | her fictitious cousin Pru. | 那个并不存在的表妹普鲁 |
[24:37] | It’s all working perfectly, Anne. | 一切都进展得很顺利 安妮 |
[24:39] | And look-see how my other romantic plan develops. | 看看我其他的浪漫计划怎么发展的吧 |
[24:43] | Kit and Kate do exchange shy glances and winsome sighs. | 基特和凯特交换着害羞的眼色和迷人的叹息 |
[24:49] | Both seeking ways of declaring their affection. | 两个人都想方设法地表达着他们对彼此的爱慕 |
[24:52] | Soon, the bantering will be replaced with sweet words of love. | 马上 嘲弄就会被甜言蜜语取代 |
[24:59] | Hello, Claude. | 你好啊 克劳德 |
[25:01] | Hello, Mrs Shakespeare. | 您好 莎士比亚夫人 |
[25:03] | Hello, Mr Shakespeare. | 您好 莎士比亚先生 |
[25:06] | Sorry about slagging off your Sue | 非常抱歉 损害了你的爱女苏的名声 |
[25:08] | and causing her to die of shame and sadness, like. | 而使她蒙受耻辱 在悲伤中死去 |
[25:11] | Well, I’m surprised you’ve got the Bolingbrokes | 我倒是很惊讶你还有胆量 |
[25:13] | to show your face around here at all. | 来我们家 |
[25:15] | Well, Mr Shakespeare said I had to cop off with his niece Pru. | 莎士比亚先生说我得娶他的侄女普鲁 |
[25:19] | You, in. | 你 进来 |
[25:25] | And now will Sue reveal herself, | 现在 苏将会揭开面纱 |
[25:27] | she and Claude will dance merrily, | 她和克劳德会一起快乐地跳舞 |
[25:29] | Kit will reveal his love to Kate, she to him, | 基特和凯特会互相表达爱意 |
[25:32] | and all will be love, sweetness and light. | 一切将会变得甜蜜 快乐 充满了爱 |
[25:35] | Pru, I’m Claude. | 普鲁 我是克劳德 |
[25:37] | I’ve come to get with you instead of dead Sue. | 我来和你在一起 而不是和已死去的苏 |
[25:43] | Hello, Claude. | 你好 克劳德 |
[25:45] | Oh, my God, you’re alive. | 噢 我的天啊 你还活着 |
[25:47] | I can’t believe it! | 我不敢相信 |
[25:49] | And you look really lush and all. Can I get with you? | 你看起来非常美妙迷人 我能和你在一起吗 |
[25:52] | Come here! | 来吧 |
[25:53] | Lovely. He’ll be down on one knee before you know it. | 真好 他马上就会单膝跪地了 |
[25:56] | Or both knees, Dad. | 要不双膝跪地吧 爸 |
[26:01] | First, you call me a sluttage in front of the whole town, | 之前 你在全镇人面前说我是荡妇 |
[26:04] | and now, with me only dead a day, you want to cop off | 现在 我才死了一天 你就想 |
[26:07] | with my fictitious cousin Pru! | 和我不存在的表妹普鲁恋爱 |
[26:09] | I hate you, Claude. I thought I loved you, but I hate you. | 我恨你 克劳德 我以为我爱你 但是我恨你 |
[26:13] | So, go and cop a feel off Margaret, if she’ll have you. | 所以 去和玛格丽特亲热吧 如果她还接受你 |
[26:16] | You’re all blooming bonkers! | 你们都是十足的疯子 |
[26:21] | Plan going well so far, master? | 计划进展得还挺好 是吗 主人 |
[26:24] | Well, I admit that bit didn’t quite go as I imagined, | 好吧 我承认这段没有按照我想象中的发展 |
[26:29] | but love is still in the air. | 但空气中仍然弥漫着爱 |
[26:35] | – Kate? – Yes, Mr Marlowe? | – 凯特 – 怎么了 马洛先生 |
[26:37] | Thing is, I know. | 其实 我知道了 |
[26:40] | I know, too, Mr Marlowe. | 我也知道了 马洛先生 |
[26:42] | I overheard Mr Shakespeare. | 我听到莎士比亚先生说的了 |
[26:44] | Same, and what I’m trying to say is, | 我也是 我想说的是 |
[26:46] | while I think you’re very nice… | 我认为你是个好人 |
[26:48] | – I don’t even think you’re very nice. – What? | – 我认为你不是好人 – 什么 |
[26:51] | I know you love me, but I truly… | 我知道你爱我 但是我真的… |
[26:54] | deeply do not love you. | 一点都不爱你 |
[26:57] | Hang on, I don’t love you. | 等等 我不爱你 |
[27:00] | – Will said… – But Mr Shakespeare… | – 威廉说… – 但莎士比亚先生… |
[27:05] | Plan still going well, is it, master? | 计划还是进展得很好 不是吗 主人 |
[27:09] | But if you don’t secretly love each other, | 但如果你们不是暗恋对方 |
[27:12] | why have you been trading arch and impish insults | 为什么你们这几周互相讥讽 |
[27:14] | these many weeks? | 羞辱对方 |
[27:16] | Erm, because we’re really sick of each other. | 呃 因为我们真的很讨厌对方 |
[27:18] | Deeply irritated. | 十分让人恼火 |
[27:20] | So, not to disguise a secret love at all, then? | 所以完全不是为了掩饰暗恋吗 |
[27:23] | In what universe does exchanging insults indicate | 在哪个世界 互相羞辱代表了 |
[27:26] | secret love, Mr Shakespeare? | 互相爱慕 莎士比亚先生 |
[27:28] | Only in his tortuous and convoluted one, dear. | 只在他自己扭曲复杂的世界里 亲爱的 |
[27:32] | It’s why he’s a genius. | 这就是为什么他是个天才 |
[27:39] | I shan’t write Henry V, Part II. | 我不写《亨利五世》第二部了 |
[27:42] | Having seen the way we | 我们心爱的哈姆尼特差点去当兵 |
[27:43] | nearly lost our beloved Hamnet to be a soldier, | 我们差点失去他 |
[27:46] | I have no stomach for plays that speak of war and glory. | 我就没有心情写赞颂战争和荣耀的戏剧了 |
[27:49] | To be honest, I think I’m pretty much done with histories. | 说实话 我不想再写历史剧了 |
[27:53] | I mean, if nothing else, I’m almost out of Henrys. | 不说别的 亨利系列的是不想再写了 |
[27:56] | Then what will you write, love? | 那你要写什么呢 亲爱的 |
[27:59] | Well, how about another romantic comedy? | 再写一部浪漫喜剧如何 |
[28:01] | Well, people do love them. | 大伙儿确实很爱看 |
[28:03] | But what plot will you use? | 但你有什么情节能写呢 |
[28:05] | Why, the one that’s been happening all around us. | 怎么了 我可以用发生在我们身边的事 |
[28:07] | I shall use it all just exactly as it happened, | 发生在这房子里的事 |
[28:09] | right here in this house. | 原原本本地写出来 |
[28:11] | And at the end, will you have the two bickering lovers | 一对经常争吵的情侣其实非常憎恶对方 |
[28:14] | being revealed as actually being genuinely sick of each other, | 面纱女孩一脚踹在前男友裆部 |
[28:18] | and the veiled girl knee her ex-boyfriend in the scroting sack? | 让他跪下 这是结尾的剧情吗 |
[28:22] | No, of course not. They’ll all get married, obviously. | 不 当然不是 显然他们最后会结婚的 |
[28:25] | You’re the genius, love, | 你是天才 亲爱的 |
[28:27] | but it don’t sound like much of a play to me. | 但这在我听来并不像一部戏剧 |
[28:30] | More like a load of convoluted old Bolingbrokes. | 更像是一群别扭的老混蛋 |
[28:33] | Just much ado about nothing, really. | 在那无事生非 |
[28:35] | Boom! There’s the title right there… | 砰 题目有了 |
[28:38] | A Load Of Convoluted Old Bolingbrokes. | 就叫《一群别扭老混蛋》 |
[28:41] | I feel another hit coming on. | 我感觉又有一部热门剧要诞生了 |